Goddesszilla Series 1: Rise of the Kaigiantess by SGiantess
Summary:

After a mysterious new force appears in New York City, the world will never be the same again. 

This is the first series of episodes of my new 'Goddesszilla' series, a reimagining of the Godzilla universe with giantess characters. 


Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Crush, Destruction, Feet Characters: None
Growth: Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: Goddesszilla
Chapters: 14 Completed: No Word count: 25476 Read: 82339 Published: November 02 2014 Updated: September 09 2015
Story Notes:

Still working on getting this all put together; will add tags as/if needed.

1. Episode 1: The Paper and the Television by SGiantess

2. Episode 2: Strange New People by SGiantess

3. Episode 3: Monster by SGiantess

4. Episode 4: Shock and Awe by SGiantess

5. Episode 5: Kaigiantess by SGiantess

6. Episode 6: Bridge Over Troubled Water by SGiantess

7. Episode 7: Fire and Flames by SGiantess

8. Episode 8: Friends by SGiantess

9. Episode 10: Different Times by SGiantess

10. Episode 9: The Meeting by SGiantess

11. Episode 11: Big Problems by SGiantess

12. Episode 12: The Dangerous Game by SGiantess

13. Episode 13: The Other Five by SGiantess

14. Episode 14: A New Day Comes by SGiantess

Episode 1: The Paper and the Television by SGiantess
Author's Notes:

WARNING: Real bugs are used in this first chapter. If that offends or particularly disgusts you, I'd suggest not reading the second half.

"Do you feel like you can be so much more?" the woman lulled on the television, eying the audience seductively as if through the screen. "Like you just need a little push to go from girl... to goddess? With Teaho brand perfume, you too can unlock the inner beauty inside of you. Sign up now to be a part of the first Teaho perfume trial, and get a free dose of divinity." The woman was then overtaken by raising numbers and contact information before the commercial changed.

It was a commercial Blake had seen play hundreds of times now, sitting in his office at the New York Times. As a man who worked with news, he had heard enough about the up and coming beauty product manufacturer, Teaho. He was getting sick of it, honestly. Perfume had a market, and he understood that, but in the end it was just perfume. New York already had perfume stores.

That wasn't important right now, so he shook his head clear and focused on the task at hand. The big stories for the next paper would be due in just a few hours, so he needed to get some news and fast. With dimming interest he read off what he had gathered in his notebook: 'local bar dodges taxes', 'Donahue leading in Mayoral election', and 'potential cover-up in bay case'.

"Blake, have you heard from Trish yet? I sent her to check out what's going down out in the Atlantic, but she hasn't given me anything yet," Blake's manager suddenly said, entering the room. He shook his head.

"No, I haven't heard anything. What's this about the Atlantic, though?"

"I don't know, but I'm getting more and more curious by the minute. I thought about sending you, but I'm afraid it may be a bit too intense for my liking."

"This could be it, sir!" Blake said, overjoyed. "Just what I needed! Something dangerous, something interesting for the papers! You've got to let me check it out!" His manager gave him a strange look for just a moment and then smiled.

"I appreciate your enthusiasm. Alright, you can give it a look, but if it gets really bad, don't bother with it. I'd rather a half-hearted headline than a lost employee."

"You can count on me, sir!" Blake said, packing his things together. As he left his manager turned around and had that same strange look about him, wondering why Blake seemed so eager, but it faded with the satisfaction that he was simply a motivated worker.

However, Blake had not taken so much as ten steps outside of the building before he was stopped by a strange man holding out his hand. He wore a blue cap and jacket over a white shirt, a silver badge on his chest reading 'EDF' in large letters.

"Just where do you think you're going?" he asked Blake, catching him off guard.

"Down to the bay. I've heard there's some commotion going on and I wanted to check it out," Blake said, eyeing the man suspiciously.

"It's a chemical mishap. No one's being allowed into the bay right now. We have people working to fix the issue, but the area's under lockdown until we're one-hundred percent sure it's safe."

"Come on, I'm a journalist, you have to give me something here!"

"I told you, it's a chemical mishap. Now please--"

"But what of it? What chemical mishap?"

"That's confidential information, sir. Now, please, back away," the strange officer said with a wave of his hand, his voice beginning to tip over from peaceful quarrel to angry demand. Blake stared at him for a while before he turned down the street. But he didn't go back inside to his place of business, he continued down the streets. If there was anything Blake knew about New Yorkers, being one himself, it was that they never backed down and they knew their way around the city.

 

 

Megan closed the door to her adorned trailer and let out a sigh of relief. How many takes did they need of her saying three lines? 'Do you feel like you can be so much more, blah, blah, blah'. Not even Megan herself could deny that her situation was less than desirable, a bought out model used for little else than commercials.

She made sure the windows were all covered in their drapes and began to undress herself, down to her bra and underwear. She tossed her clothing aside, giving little care to her glamorous costume, and then took off her heels, the smooth carpet carressing her bare feet. For a moment she stood there and stretched, admiring her own beauty.

Then she knew it was time to get to business. Kneeling down under her kitchen table there was a large box. Inside it were several small jars, and inside each jar were different insects. She had collected several beetles and ants and worms... her own little black market.

Megan had no doubts that people would frown upon her hobby, and so kept it hidden. But she didn't give a fuck about it herself. She reveled in it. It took a few moments to decide which insect to choose from, but she eventually plucked out a single beetle and placed it on the carpet.

Already she was getting hot just looking at this tiny, insiginificant being at her toes. It was just too bad that the insect didn't know any better, it didn't try to escape her or fear for its life. It simply wandered about, studying everything with its antenna. Slowly Megan unclapsed her bra, falling to her feet. The beetle scurried away as her cups crashed down on top of it. Then she shimmied out of her underwear and dropped it on the bug, watching with increasing pleasure as she saw it struggle underneath. After much effort, it escaped her undergarments and continued its wander.

This is what she loved more than anything. In her truest, most natural form she could completely overpower the helpless little bugs. She could end their lives whenever she so had the fancy. Seeing it was scuttling away she placed a foot in its path, turning it around. She toyed with the beetle for a few moments, trapping it with her footsteps, before her foot came down upon it.

A light crack sounded as her foot effortlessly broke open the beetle's shell and flattened its body. Megan moaned as she felt the bug twitching underneath her, trying to resist her for its last breath. Raising her heel off the ground she cruelly twisted the ball of her foot into the carpet, grinding the beetle into mash. She tried to picture what the insect had seen in its final moments: a massive foot, a giant falling sky of fine flesh and toes smashing it to the ground.

Suddenly Megan found herself on her knees again, taking the jar of ants and pouring a handful of them onto the carpet, by the squashed remains of the beetle. The ants were much smaller and less crunchy, but there were so many of them, and they often tried to escape their inevitable demise, which made it all the more enjoyable to stamp them out.

She slowly lowered her foot into the parting horde of ants until she could feel them brushing against it, and then let it settle into the carpet, crushing a dozen or so of them. She wiggled her toes as they were tickled by ants fleeing between them. She lifted her foot and examined it, the tiny little stains and bug corpses on it sending a wave of satisfaction through her. Getting down to her knees she watched the remaining ants scatter around wildly. One seemed to stop to mourn its squished brethren. Megan picked it up with her pointer and thumb and felt it struggle with unbridled glee. She was like a goddess to them, a being of untamed beauty that slaughtered her subjects to feed her own bottomless power lust, and there was nothing they could do to refuse her their lives.

The ant exploded into a grimy goop as Megan popped it like a grape. Extending her arms she embraced the rest of the ants, pulling them towards her. Without ceremony she brought her chest down onto them. The feeling of their tiny bodies giving way to her sensitive breasts was almost too much, but she repressed the urge to masturbate and help herself get there. Taking deep breaths she reached over to the box to get a worm or two.

"Ms. Kayden! We need you back on the set!" someone called, knocking on her door. Megan looked at the fistful of worms she had grabbed with longing, but secured them back in their jar.

"Just a second!" she called back, taking a paper towel and wiping herself clean of her tiny bug massacre. With another she rubbed away the crushed remains in the carpet, even taking delight in that. They had been living things a few minutes ago. Now they were scraped away as stains.

Trying to clear her head of the wonderfully near orgasmic thoughts she dressed herself, dusting off her prize outfit and looking relatively the same as when she entered. When she opened the door and went for what was undoubtedly a few dozen more takes for a new commercial, no one would know of her little secret.

 

Episode 2: Strange New People by SGiantess

Deep in the water of the Atlantic, a mysterious creature held its breath and swam. It did not know any sense of direction or guidance, it simply swam. This was the first time it could remember leaving its island, and so it didn't have the slightest idea of what was what in this broad world.

Even swimming was difficult; it had learned to live a life mostly on land, although it had some experience in the water catching fish when animals on the sand became scarce. But then even the fish became rare, and it had to migrate to follow the food. There were all sorts of new fish in these waters, and the creature watched them with glowing curiosity as they fluttered past.

The creature noticed it was starting to lose its breath and rose to the surface, but was quickly horrified by what it saw. It was surrounded by more foreign creatures, swarming in hordes in all different shapes and sizes. There was a flurry of noise and bright lights as they noticed its ascent, sending the creature into a panic, rushing for the shore.

 

 

"WHAT'S GOING ON!?" Blake asked desperately to the EDF troops driving him away. The last thing he had seen was a boat suddenly capsized under a massive wave that had sprung from nowhere before the EDF found him. He would never back down, that was true, and he had tried to spy on them to see what was going on.

"YOU SHUT UP!" one of the men in the jeep barked at him. "I don't think you really understand the consequences of you're actions. You were just caught spying on a government agency. How do you think that's gonna look for you?"

"You're the one that needs to shut up, Barkley!" the driver of the jeep shouted back at them, glaring at them through her dark shades. "We have bigger issues at hand here."

"I don't think we shoulda saved this punk," Barkley continued, never taking his fury or his eyes off of Blake. "Someone must of told him to stay away and he completely disregarded our orders!"

"He's a civvy, Barkley, he doesn't know who we are or that he should listen to us. But he will, in due time."

"Seriously, I won't write about it if you don't want me to, I just want at least a little bit of an explanation as to what's happening," Blake tried to bargain. The driver looked up in the rear view mirror again and then nodded.

 "We'll explain everything once we get out of here."       

"You can't be serious, Sarah!" Barkely cried out, taken aghast.

"I think in a few days we won't be so secret anymore," she said, shaking her head. "Might as well start being open to people."

Sarah swerved the jeep to a stop and took a large rifle from the shotgun seat. Barkley took up his own rifle and jumped out the car seat, telling Blake, "Stay here or you're toast," and then running off into the distance with his partner.

Blake idly twiddled his fingers in the seat of the strange EDF jeep. But he couldn't help himself. He unbuckled his seatbelt and took off after them.

 

 

In the center of New York City a large crowd had gathered to hear Gabriel Donahue give a speech for his coming induction as Mayor. A number of controversial issues had begun to come to light during the course of his run, and the reporters and politicians were so intrigued to hear his responses even as it began to rain.

There was a brief round of applause as Donahue walked up to his podium and looked over his sizable audience. With his finger he tapped his microphone to ensure it was working and then began to speak.

"People of New York City, I speak to you now not as a man of election, but a man of induction. I fully realize what's being placed upon my shoulders as I take this role of Mayor of New York City, but I assure you that I am ready to bear that load. The corruption in our businesses, the underhandedness in our market and trade... it will come to an end!" he loudly declared, sending the audience into another fit of clapping.

"It is not with my power alone that these feats are accomplished, however. The city of New York needs the help of all of its citizens, and that's why as of my official induction, I am kicking off our efforts with the beginning of the New York Care foundation, a charity organization dedicated to healing and maintaining our great city." That announcement was particularly astounding, and the applause returned with cheering and flashes of photography.

"And furthermore--" he began before his voice was interrupted by a loud thud, the ground shaking underneath them. Donahue looked around the block, startled, but the sensation had vanished as soon as it had come. Then it happened again, and the ground shook. A security guard stepped on to the stage and whispered something into Donahue's ear, making him visibly upset, and then morbidly terrified. He stepped up the microphone again and said,

"We've got to get out of here, folks."

 

Episode 3: Monster by SGiantess

As Blake ran after his (although only brief) captors, the ground shook and quivered like mad, like an earthquake over and over. God, what was happening? This was much more than a chemical mishap, he knew that clearly. What he had seen on the bay before the wave appeared was little more than men and jeeps and boats. All EDF, all standing idly by the water, talking amongst each other as if waiting. Surely they knew something, and Blake wanted to know, paper or not.

He started to hear people screaming in unison with the quakes, and from the corner of his eye saw patches of them fleeing through the streets. A lingering doubt inside of him tried to tell him to run with them, but he continued looking for Barkley and Sarah, against everything he knew.

The shaking became more intense and threw him to the ground, and he heard the sounds of gunfire; it must have been their rifles. He climbed to his feet and turned the corner, finally finding them. And they weren't alone, standing with several other similarly outfitted men and women, and with the same rifles. His eyes traced where their shots were headed and inflated with fear.

It was a massive young woman, wearing nothing but her own black hair, long and matted. Her eyes were a deep green, darting from corner to corner. She was filthy, covered from head to toe in dirt and muck. She wandered down the street, completely unaware of the EDF's gunfire, approaching them.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?!" Blake heard himself scream, giving himself away.

"Not this joker again!" he heard Barkley shout out.

"Get out of here!" Sarah shouted after him.

Blake's eyes were locked on the titanic woman, who was only hardly shorter than the skyscrapers she passed. With every step abandoned and parked cars were crumpled like tin foil, and fleeing people who were too slow to get out of the way were crushed flat. She seemed to notice none of it. In fact, judging by her face, she was afraid, which was ridiculous given her immense stature.

"We need something bigger!" one of the EDF soldiers shouted, and another responded with a large rocket launcher. He aimed down the sights at the woman, waited a few moments for it to lock on, and fired.

The missile whizzed through the air and exploded in her face, causing her to grunt in pain and stumble backwards. While the crowds who had been so unfortunately close to her destructive feet had been given a second chance, she was shaking off the hit and scowling. Suddenly she let out a chilling scream, a long, piercing battle cry. It was quite unnerving how human it sounded, like a monstrous roar might have been more fitting.

She lashed out, her arms crashing through the nearest building and blowing the front side of it to pieces. The rubble fell to the streets and hampered the crowd's escape. Slowly she stomped towards the EDF squad, and they began to retreat.

Quickly Blake took after them, but the surging crowd had caught up to him and he was swallowed by it. Stumbling to his knees amidst the unstoppable flow he saw an immense shadow forming around him and turned to his back.

Her foot was looming over him as she went to take her next step. It was such an insignificant part of the human body, and yet here it was, impossibly large. The skin was dirtied to a dull brown, with a sickening coat of what Blake imagined was once people. But he didn't think about that for long, he curled into a ball and screamed, awaiting his fate.

The ground shook, but Blake was trembling so much it might not have mattered. He opened his eyes and saw himself tucked snugly between her big and second toes, spared from the coming doom. She walked away, leaving him to clamber back up and run.

 

 

"We need eyes in the sky!" Sarah shouted over her wireless transceiver, running alongside her fellow EDF soldiers.

"Roger that," someone replied, and she could see helicopters come from the horizon, towards the Kaigiantess behind them.

"Damn, she's fast!" Barkley panicked, but he should have known that by now. Kaigiantess had tremendously long legs, of course they were fast. The helicopters had begun swirling around their target like flies, some making light shots, others remaining inactive. Annoyed, she swung at them, but the helicopters managed to back away in time.

"She's pissed off!" one of the pilots shouted over the walkies.

"Well piss her off outside the city!" Sarah replied impatiently. The ring of helicopters backed towards the water as best they could, dragging the Kaigiantess' attention with them. Carefully tiptoeing away from her swipes, they were managing to leash her back to the sea.

Suddenly, however, there was a wrench thrown in their plan in the shape of a large missile, flying straight into the Kaigiantess' exposed hip. She screamed in pain and stumbled, her face becoming increasingly angry, increasingly animal. With a short hop she took down one of the helicopters and broke into a charge down the street.

"WHO SHOT THAT ROCKET?"

"GODDAMN ARMY, SCREWING IT UP AGAIN!"

"WE LOST MACK!"

"WATCH OUT!" The soldiers leaped to the side as enormous bare feet stormed between them, carrying the Kaigiantess further into the city, chasing a bomber plane now long gone. The small group of helicopters followed her.

"What do you see, Bruce?" Sarah asked, running down the street as fast as she could. But she was no match to keep up with a Kaigiantess.

"We lost her, she's turned a corner and disappeared," his voice came through. Looking down the street Sarah could faintly see the helicopters buzzing around a building, going off in different directions. There was a burst of noise as a building collapsed entirely, the Kaigiantess' immense form crashing through it and grabbing hold of Bruce's helicopter. It was crushed in her fist like paper and hurled to the ground.

"She's getting away!" Sarah shouted angrily, watching the Kaigiantess run further and further still into the city. The few helicopters left followed her, but were hopelessly left behind.

"It looks like she's in the Hudson," another pilot Dennis said over the walkies. "We're gonna need some surveilance if we wanna snuff her outta there."

"Alright, then, let's get on it!" Sarah ordered. Turning around she noticed someone waving their arms and running towards them. She sighed, exasperated. Sometimes she thought it wouldn't hurt the world for a Kaigiantess to catch a few people.

 

Episode 4: Shock and Awe by SGiantess

Vanessa walked up to her friends' door and went to knock, but then hesitated... she was worried Angie wouldn't come to the door like last time. She was so shy, so afraid of everything that some days she would just hide away in her room, not even hearing her own front door. But it was hard to sympathize with her; she was rather good looking. Vanessa couldn't quite guess what it was that made her so skittish, but as her best friend of many years, it was something she had dealt with for a while.

Angie miraculously opened the door and looked out lazily at her friend, rubbing her eyes. It looked like she had quite literally just rolled out of bed, wearing her purple pajamas and slippers, her brown hair ungroomed but still flowing smoothly down her back. She let out a huge yawn and smiled at Vanessa.

"Sorry, my alarm didn't go off," she laughed, letting Vanessa inside.

"For a minute or two I almost thought you weren't gonna show up to your own showing," Vanessa teased her. Angie chuckled and rummaged around her living room sofas for the remote. The two of them liked to indulge into their television shows together, whether it was pointless gossip shows on TLC or one of the many slews of action-packed super hero crime dramas.

"Can't find the remote," Angie sighed, tossing her couch cushions aside. "How've you been?" she asked nonchalantly as she tore apart her house.

"Good, I suppose. Nothing to complain about," she said idly, walking towards Angie with a piece of paper behind her back. "I have a surprise for you."

"A surprise?" Angie laughed, not turning back to her yet. "Did you find the remote?"

"No, it's even better. Have you heard about the Teaho trial?"

"Isn't that, like, perfume?"

"Yep. I put your name in for the free trial and you won!" her friend squealed, holding out the flier. Angie shot back at her, stunned.

"What?!"

"You won, Angie! You're gonna be in the Teaho perfume trial! You're gonna be one of the first people ever to use the new line of Teaho!" Vanessa cheered on, but Angie was blushing tremendously.

"No, no, no, you know I can't do that!" she cried, pacing in circles. "Why would you put me in for a perfume trial?!"

"Because you're beautiful and need to know it. You don't have to be so shy and secretive, Angie. I want you to see how great you really are."

Angie looked at Vanessa with eyes that were near to bursting, a quivering mouth near to bawling, but she held back. Was this excitement she felt? She had never considered herself to be a particularly good looking woman, but if Vanessa told her she was, it must have been truth.

"Alright, fine," she submitted. "But I won't like it," she added, sticking out her tongue to her friend. Vanessa stuck hers right back, being especially vocal about it. Both girls soon burst into laughter and continued the quest for the remote. After what seemed countless hours Vanessa found it hidden in the depths of the under-the-table drawers (who knows how it got there) and with a triumphant "Finally!" she held it up and clicked at the T.V., jumping back into the couch.

But it didn't bring them to their usual lazy Sunday shows. Instead, they were given an emergency News broadcast. Channel Seven's Hugh Ricardo didn't look as pep and perky as he usually did.

"I'm standing here in New York City just moments after the... the... giant human-like creature passed through... you can see the damage done on these buildings by the street over here..." the camera turned away from him and pointed to a complex of towers, their front sides collapsed on themselves. "So far there's no word from officials on who or what this giant monster was... roll the footage again, Danny."

Hugh's sputtering monologue was broken into footage taken from a helicopter, looking down on the city. For just a second the girls didn't even notice anything particularly odd, viewing an occupied street, but the camera jerked to the side and revealed a massive black-haired woman walking among the towers. Like a wrecking ball she smashed a building to her right. It then cut back to Hugh once more, but he didn't seem to be making any progress.

"...what is that?" Angie whimpered, but her friend was too stunned to think of anything to comfort her.

 

 

"Ms. Kayden, Ms. Kayden!" someone chanted frantically, pounding on her trailer door. The actress responded instantly, not even having been in there long enough to do anything nasty.

"What's up?" she asked, trying to sound as genuine as possible.

"Have you seen the news?" the man asked her, his face visibly shaken. Megan became distressed at his shattered composure.

"No, what's going on?" Without a word she was lead to the main stage, where everyone was huddled around a small television playing the News broadcast. Gently bringing herself along the gathering she came closer to the television and saw more clearly what everyone was so worried about.

She couldn't believe it.

It was so ridiculous to say out loud or even think about... it was a giant woman strolling about, and buck naked all the same. Megan was frightened by the prospect of something so large; even in its very existence it made her feel weak and helpless.

But then she got a closer look and a whole new feeling struck her. If she focused just enough she could see the streets she walked were not abandoned, they were flooded with people, looking like little more than specks from this aerial view. The woman walked through them without even passing a glance. As it played again she watched for it more carefully and her suspicions were confirmed: she stepped on them by the handfuls.

Megan remembered what it was like to feel beetles and ants crushed under the weight of her foot and wondered if smashed human felt similar, but quickly snapped out of it. That was disgusting, even for her.

"We'll probably have to cancel your appointment at the Teaho perfume trial," her manager suddenly said, appearing next to her. "I'm really sorry, we'll have to... figure someting out--"

"Don't worry, I completely understand. I just hope they can take care of this... I wouldn't want it to end up here."

Everyone seemed to nod at once, entranced to the horrifying spectacle.

Episode 5: Kaigiantess by SGiantess

"You said you'd tell me what's going on here when you got out, and it looks like you're out now, so start talking!" Blake demanded, doing his best to keep pace with Sarah as she tried to leave him behind.

"We are not done with this mission, sir. If you don't allow me to continue my duty I will have no choice but to recognize you as an Obstruction of Kaigiantess Justice and--"

"See, what the hell does that mean? Kaigiantess Justice? What's a Kaigiantess?"

Sarah spun on her heels, startling Blake. She whipped off her shades and pierced him through with her amber eyes.

"Fine, listen quick and listen good. A Kaigiantess is a diverse classification of what comes to be when females of various species are expanded to new heights. I am part of the EDF, which stands for Earth Defense Force, which was created specifically to defend the world from Kaigiantess attacks."

"Why just females? It's impossible to have male Kaigiantess?"

"We believe that the Y chromosome may be a hindering factor in the Kaigiantess growth stage, but it has not been confirmed yet."               

"Different species? You mean there's Kaigiantess animals?"

"I can't tell you that," Sarah decided, turning around.

"You've already told me so much!"

"I don't care."

"If you're defending the Earth, don't we deserve to know what we're being defended from exactly?" Sarah snapped and turned again, holding up her arms as if restraining herself from strangling Blake. With a sigh they dropped to her sides.

"No, they're not animals," she said, turning again. "Now leave us alone or Barkley will have to intervene."

"Oh, please, keep bugging her," Barkley said, meaning every word of it. Blake got the hint and backed off. Sarah shook her head and returned to the task at hand. Catching Kaigiantess was difficult; truthfully the EDF had never done it before. They disappeared as instantly and momentously as they appeared.

 

 

"EXACTLY WHAT IN THE BLOODY HELL IS GOING ON HERE!?" Donohue screamed out at the man who had arranged for a private meeting with him; apparently excluding the female associate at his side.

"Now I know this is bad..."

"BAD?! THAT THING DAMAGED NEW YORK CITY PROPERTY! IT SMASHED OPEN BUILDINGS! WE HAVEN'T EVEN CALCULATED THE LIFE LOSS... AND ALL YOU CAN SAY IS BAD?!"

"Mr. Donohue, please, I'm not trying to belittle what's happened today. I'm just trying to ease your tensions and let you know that work is being done to resolve the issue. Let me start from the beginning. My name is Mr. Carson, and I'm the head of the Earth Defense Force. That thing you saw today is what we refer to as a Kaigiantess, which is a giant-sized female lifeform. It has only somewhat recently become recognized as a classification, and the EDF is built on the grounds of protecting the world from them."

Donohue had trouble fully grasping what Mr. Carson was telling him, but the pictures don't lie about giant women.

"We suspect this new Kaigiantess, given the codename 'Goddesszilla', is using the Hudson river as a means of escape from the city. Our troops are beginning a plan now to flush her out with a submarine run. As long as New York City is kept under strict lockdown for a day or two, we'll get the Kaigiantess off of your hands in no time."

"I hope, then, that you have a plan for if something like this happens again?" Donohue asked, sweating and deflating like a balloon. "If Kaigiantess are so recent as you say, there's probably more, right?"

"We're not sure how many Kaigiantess are out there this moment, but we do have a plan. In fact, you're looking at her." He directed his hands to his female associate, chugging the final sips of her can of orange soda.

She burped loudly and tossed the crinkled can towards the garbage, missing by a wide margin. Donahue saw her more clearly now: her brown hair was tied short and she was wearing some sort of full-body jumpsuit, covered entirely in leopard print.

"Excuse me," she said, pounding her chest. "Really hits the spot, though. Nice to meet ya, name's Jen. Jen Jaguar," she said, extending her hand. Donahue slowly took it.

"Jen Jaguar?"

"Well that's not really my last name, but it sounds cool, huh? This outfit works perfectly for it, too."

"And how exactly are you the plan to stop Kaigiantess?"

"She's part of it," Mr. Carson intervened. Jen nodded, stifling another burp.

"I'm a Kaigiantess," she said matter-of-factly, watching Donahue's face deform into confusion.

"But... you're not giant... how can..."

"Jen here has a remarkable ability; she can change her size at will. She can grow as large as Goddesszilla... or even larger, if she needed to. With Jen at our side, we have the perfect weapon."     

"I prefer the term 'ass-kicker'," Jen shrugged with a grin.

"Wouldn't she be as much of a problem as Goddess-whatever? She'd still cause destruction, she'd still end up causing unneeded deaths!"

"I'm specially trained for fighting in city environments. I know how to not smash buildings and squish people when I'm fighting. EDF's gotta great simulator, should try it sometime."

"How many Kaigiantess have you beaten?" Donahue asked, crossing his arms.

"None yet, but I've had some practice."

"This is insane. This can't possibly work."

"Jen's not fighting yet," Mr. Carson assured him, much to Jen's disappointment. "But we do have her when we need it. This is not a call to action, Mr. Donahue, this is a ressassurance."

"I'm not too reassured," he said warily.

"You will be," Mr. Carson said, leaving him. Jen Jaguar followed after him, giving Donahue a wink and clicking her tongue as she left the secretive room.

 

Episode 6: Bridge Over Troubled Water by SGiantess
Author's Notes:

Sorry I've been gone so long... things got a little crazy and didn't stop being crazy for a while. Hopefully I'll be able to write more GTS for at least a bit now, so know that I haven't given up on writing!

EDF forces set up along the edge of the Hudson river, peering into the water if by chance they could see Goddesszilla just below the surface. They had already been caught off their guard with this Kagiantess once, they didn't intend to let it happen again. Sarah especially.

"Sarah! Gabby's here!" someone shouted over the commotion, and Sarah turned to see the EDF scientist directing a massive truck towards the river. On the beds of the truck were their submarines, big and blue with the traditional white EDF insignia.

"Got the subs just like you asked!" Gabby beamed to her squad leader as the truck turned around, bringing the submarines down to the soldiers. Her name was Gabriella, but she had made it a point that people called her Gabby, for convenience.

"Good work, Gabby," Sarah nodded, smiling. "Finish your special project yet?" Gabriella seemed shocked that Sarah had remembered about that: once she had been caught doing some unauthorized research for a secret job she had begun, but Sarah was kind and allowed her her privacy. She shrugged off the feeling.

"Nah, still working out some bugs."

"I can't wait to see what you've been working on all this time."

"Yeah, me neither," she laughed awkwardly. "Is Goddesszilla looking recruitable?"

"Hard to say, she's not very communicative; just screams and shouts. These subs have the nets loaded into them, right?"

"Of course, I double and triple checked," Gabby said, nodding repeatedly, looking over the submarines as they were brought into the water. "You be careful out there," she said, passing a glance at Sarah. She simply smiled again.

"I'll do my best."

 

 

"Comms check: submarine Beta, do you copy?" Sarah called over the comms, standing on submarine Alpha some distance into the Hudson river.

"This is submarine Beta, comms check is affirmative."

"Comms check: submarine Charlie, do you copy?"

"This is submarine Charlie, comms check is affirmative."

"Now that that's out of the way let's get down to business," she said, the heat in the busy ship becoming unbearable. "Here on submarine Alpha we're primary recon. I want submarine Beta going further ahead and reporting any activity, and submarine Charlie stay further behind and do the same. Report anything that looks remotely Kaigiantess, be it a strange wave or shadow or anything. If Goddesszilla is seen, call 'code red' over the comms. Everyone understand?"

"Submarine Beta, affirmative, ma'am!"

"Submarine Charlie, affirmative, ma'am!"

"Let's get to it!"

Sarah felt the ground shift as submarine Alpha allowed submarine Beta to pass, disappearing in the darkness of the water ahead. Being under water was like being in a pitch black forest; you couldn't see five feet in front of you. Submarine Charlie slowed its pace and faded into the murky river behind them.

As the faint blips of their submarine's bells and whistles flickered, Sarah found herself drifting in her mind, thinking about how this had all come to be. How she had become a part of the EDF: back then it was little more than a military division dedicated to the combat of the then nearly inexistent Kaigiantess. Over the years they slowly grew in numbers, however, and now Sarah feared she was needed more than ever.

The Kaigiantesses were awe-inspiring no doubt. Massive beings of chaos and destruction, and yet with the beauty of a woman. She feared them to the best degree she could afford, and used up the rest of her concentration respecting their raw power. Sometimes they had a certain grace to them, their ponderous wandering and benign curiosity making them a wondrous sight. Of course, as was the case with such examples as Goddesszilla, they weren't always so inviting, clumsily stomping and stumbling through populated cities with no heed for anything at their feet.

"We've got a code red!" submarine Beta suddenly called, breaking Sarah from her self-induced trance.

"What do you see?"

"She's just turning this corner up ahead. If we pick up the pace we should be able to catch her."

"You heard him, let's put the pedal to the metal!"

"Yes, ma'am!"

The engine whirred to vitality and the metal ground shook violently under Sarah's boots as they picked up speed. Dank and dark water before them faded into an indistinguishable blur, whizzing past them like a wet wind.

"I got her in my sights!" someone on submarine Beta shouted excitedly, forgetting themself in the heat of the moment.

"Can we verify?" Sarah asked one of the pilots onboard her submarine, and he nodded instantly, never taking his eyes off of the radar. "Get close and fire off one of the nets!" she added into the comms. More than anything she wished she could see what Goddesszilla was doing for herself... why didn't she have her submarine lead the way? Sarah could only imagine that the Kaigiantess was in their sights.

"We're picking up some strange heat signals," the pilot told Sarah from his radar. "Definitely Kaigiantess."

"Let's catch up and lend a hand to Beta with some of our own nets! We're gonna need more than one submarine to slow her down!"

"Yes, ma'am!"

 

 

What now, Blake thought as he wandered through abandoned New York city. Evacuations must have taken place, but in his stubborn persistence to the EDF, he had been left behind. Perhaps no one even knew he was still inside. He just walked, knowing eventually he would find someone to explain everything to.

Except for what he had seen a few hours prior. Blake was unsure anyone would be able to fully explain what she had been, even though the EDF had plainly laid it out to him. It was too unknown, too alien to fully understand. She was deathly afraid one moment and chaotically violent the next, but all the while she was fatal. Blake himself had almost fallen prey to her rampage, and she hadn't even noticed him. He would never consider himself unlucky again; no mistimed traffic light or Powerball number would ever compare to the inches of distance her foot gave to allow him his life.

Blake suddenly remembered how he had ended up here in the first place, out to get the latest scoop. His manager probably thought he was dead, and would certainly never allow him to pursue the story any further if he returned.

So that was that: he wasn't returning until he learned more about this colossal girl.

It was the same thick-headedness that got him into this mess in the first place, and he knew that, but something inside of Blake told him it was worth it. But what of his wife? She must be worried for his safety, she must know what's happening. Blake nearly shook his head, wishing he didn't have people that cared for him so that he wouldn't have anything to care about. He just wanted to throw a few days away in pursuit of a Kaigiantess or whatever the lady had said. Was he crazy for it? Probably.

He took out his phone and idly entered Marie's number, noticing he was crossing a bridge. There were some cars on the road, doors ajar. A few headlights pierced through the falling dusk and others were silently dark.

"Blake?" Marie asked through the phone, lowered at Blake's side. He lifted it up to his ear.

"Hey, it's me. Umm... a few things have come up..."

"Blake, I can't believe this, you're alive!" she interrupted him breathlessly. "Oh god, Blake, thank god you made it out of there!"

"Yeah, about that..."

"Where are you? There are some special forces teams here looking for anyone still in the city so just tell me where you are and I'll have them come get you!"

"Marie, I..."

Before he could explain anything to her the two endpoints of the bridge were engulfed in flames, letting out an explosive roar. Blake stumbled backwards and his phone fell over the guardrails into the river below just as the bridge began to crack. Frozen in panic, he watched as the crack came closer and closer, splitting the bridge apart and sending him tumbling down.

He could hear the cars and chunks of bridge as they splashed into the water, and knew they probably saved his life as he entered the water after them. Frantically he swam clear of the rubble and began to rise to the surface.

But Blake's luck was turning foul once more. From underneath the pile of bridge remains bursted the giant woman herself, swimming after him. He hadn't even noticed until he was already in her grasp, being pulled back into the depths. Desperately he held in his screams, thrashing wildly as her massive green eyes scanned him over. Her prison of a hand turned every which way, examining him like a specimen.

Just as Blake thought his time had come, a large net was shot out at the giantess, ensnaring her chest. As her arms were jerked to the side, Blake was dragged with them. His vision began to fade as his breath became short, and the last thing he saw before passing out was a submarine slowly approaching.

 

Episode 7: Fire and Flames by SGiantess
Author's Notes:

Hey, it's me. I've been gone a really long time and I'm gonna be honest with you as to why.

I really did have stuff going on for a while but after that I just kind of... stopped. I really lost the motivation to write giantess stuff for a long while. I thought this was strange, because I was still writing other non-fetish projects without much trouble, but I simply was never in the mood to write about giantesses. What more, I had seemingly lost the value of putting a plot behind them, and was content with the same old meaningless rampaging that I had started with in the first place, the very thing that I had tried to escape by writing for this site.

But recently I came to a bit of an epiphany. I was browsing some stories here that have gone on for literally dozens and hundreds of chapters, and I realized just how powerful the storytelling aspect of erotica could be, even without the more erotic side completely overriding it and transforming it into porn. And I saw the people reviewing and reading these stories, completely enthralled with them. Truly, I had never really given what an art this can be the attention or credit it deserves, and I am sorry for that. I also apologize to whomever may have been awaiting this continuation, or the sequel to No More Than Ten, that I have been absent without any explanation.

I know I said it once before, but I'm going to try earnestly to keep up with this writing, because I can't stop telling a story I've already begun. I understand if you've moved on from my writing, but if not I appreciate your patience and understanding. 

SGiantess is back with a vengeance!

 

Blake's eyes opened but were soon assaulted by a searing light in the form of a lamp, pointed directly at his face. He was sitting at the far end of a table. Three other people were in the room, one directing the light towards him and the others sitting further down the table.

"Who the hell are you?!" the lamp-wielder demanded. "And what is your connection with Goddesszilla?" It was the female EDF soldier that he had been running into, Sarah.

"Is that the girl? I know as much about her as you do!"

"And that's too much," she said grimly.

"No, that's not what I meant, I--"

"If you don't start telling the truth," a male voice said from across the table, "We'll have to get it out of you ourselves." That must have been Barkley, the louder of the two soldiers he had briefly met.

"You should let me interrogate him," said a second female voice beside him. "I could scare him shitless, then he'd talk." Blake had no idea who that could have been; he didn't recognize the voice.

"No, you'd end up killing him."

"I'd be really careful not to hurt him," she said in an eerily unsettling tone.

"I'm telling you, I'm just a journalist, I have no idea what all this Kaigiantess crap is about!" Sarah stared Blake down for a few moments and then turned the light away.

"If that's the case, why have you been following her?"

"You mean on the bridge? She followed me! I didn't know she would grab me like that!"

"Goddesszilla's a feisty one," the second woman laughed, kicking her boots up on the table. "She must like ya."

"Mmm," Sarah agreed. "And we're going to find out why, so you'll be staying with us for a while."

"What, I--?"

"Isn't this what you wanted, anyway? You're the one who followed us around practically all day yesterday. Here you go, here's your inside look. Goddesszilla's not quite ready for you, so for now you can--"

"Wait, what are you talking about?!"

"We're going to experiment to see if we can't get someone to communicate with Goddesszilla. Since you're here, you might be a good first bet."

"I'll--"

"Don't worry, she'll be declawed by the time you get in there. We'll have eyes and guns on her, there's no chance of harm."

Blake closed his mouth, all of his questions answered.

"Now, Jen, please show this man to the waiting room."

"Aye, aye, cap'n!" the second woman said happily, rising to her feet and motioning for Blake to follow her. They left the dark interrogation room and were in vast open hallways. Around one corner was a set of terminals, armed with people clicking away furiously. Around another were men and women in EDF soldier attire, returning to base from a mission.

"So what's your name, anyway?" Jen suddenly asked.

"Uh... Blake..." he said. He wanted to hesitate but knew he might not have anything left to lose.

"So, Blake, how'd you meet Goddesszilla?"

"Meet? We didn't meet! I just live in New York and she attacked it! And for the hundredth time, I didn't know she would be on that bridge!"

"Hey, hey, I believe you. I'm Jen, in case you didn't hear. Jen Jaguar. I'm a special soldier with the EDF guys here. Real quick before I bring you to the room I'm gonna show you to a friend of mine. She's a special soldier too."

"What does that mean, ‘special soldier’?" Blake asked. Jen just laughed.

"You'll see," she said in a way that made Blake rather uncomfortable. He continued to follow Jen as if in a stupor, all the way to a door at the end of the hallway. It was marked with Jen’s name, but Blake wasn’t looking too much at that, and more at the immense, almost shapeless structure that seemed to surround it. It was too large for him to decipher exactly what it was.

Jen unlocked the door and pushed it open, waving for Blake to follow her inside. Something was off, this was not normal. It started off normal enough, with what appeared to be a living room illuminated by lamps and a television someone had left on, with a revolving door leading elsewhere. But if Blake looked forward, past his current position, it seemed to expand until he could hardly look at it all at once. Was that a desk, and a swiveling chair? It was hard to tell when they were made at impossible sizes.

Blake's curiosity had already turned to an ominous fear when he heard the sound of a door locking behind him. From the corner of his eye he saw Jen walk headlong into the giant den, and so Blake followed. A feeling in his gut fought against it, but he had already made it this far; he saw no point in fighting anything anymore.

"Oh, I forgot something!" Jen suddenly exclaimed, running back into the normally proportioned room. Blake reached out to keep pace, but the hallway between the rooms closed off like a clamshell, trapping him inside. Swallowing the lump in his throat he looked around, but it seemed to be empty.

As if on cue, rhythmitic thuds began to resonate, and Blake's fear exploded into near panic. What is happening, he thought? Where the hell am I? He ran into a cavernous opening on his right, in front of the boulders of wheels supporting a gigantic seat. Quivering, he shook to the sounds of the quakes until he eventually allowed himself to peer outside.

It was another one of those giant women. A Kaigiantess, about the same size as the first. Her red hair looked a bit wet as it rested on the shoulders of her black tank top. Blake's eyes slowly traveled down her body, seeing next her blue jean shorts, and to end it all, a pair of bare feet, the nails painted red.

Even as her every step made Blake tremble, she smiled to herself, content. With one hand she rolled out the chair, making a noise like a raging gale as it rushed away from Blake. Then, like a mountain coming down, she took a seat in it, the poof of dust magnified to a tornado. He held his breath as it engulfed him, and then backed up hastily as her feet approached, the Kaigiantess stretching her legs and making herself comfortable.

And so there he was, standing perfectly still as feet the size of buses -- no, bigger -- propped themselves up in front of him. Every now and then the toes made a uniform wave-like motion, other times they stretched out before curling back in. Blake was beside himself, completely horrified and a firm believer in his own insignificance, but didn't make a sound. He had seen what Goddesszilla had done, and this one would be fully capable of the same.

She wasn't filthy as Goddesszilla had been. In fact, she was immaculate. He glanced again at the soles diminishing him and noticed they were still dripping from their recent cleaning. And her hair... had she been showering? Blake blushed and was unsure of how to respond; peeping on a Kaigiantess? Surely he was dead meat.

But how was it possible that she could be showering? How was it possible that she could be clothed, sitting in this very desk and threatening his life in a casual stretch? Goddesszilla flattened people with the same weapon: her own feet. He remembered when some of his friends, middle school, high school, and even now, had stamped out bugs. Was this what it felt like to be a bug? Blake prayed for the insects in that moment, for he felt what a terrifying existence they must have to be underfoot all the time.

Suddenly the feet shifted like an avalanche. They were exchanging positions, the right foot would now be resting on the left, and not the reverse. But as they came around her toes knocked him to the ground; her big toe rivaled Blake's torso in size. The instant contact was made he heard a sharp, startled inhale and the feet flew off, disappearing.

"Jen, is that you?" a huge voice said above him. "You know I hate it when you do that!" she began, and from what Blake could see she was getting down to her knees. His heart raced but he knew it was over. He was cornered. When her face had submerged under the surface of the desk, they locked eyes for just a second, and he saw them in all their enormous blue wonder. They welled at the sight of him; afraid?

"What the... who are you?" she asked in a stammer. Blake couldn't even think to say something, let alone something of any value. The longer he looked at her the more he froze, the more akin to a statue he became. The Kaigiantess took on a strange expression, something between impatience and confusion, and reached out for him.

All the fear locked in Blake was freed at once and he began to scream, but it didn't halt the coming hand by any means. He was scooped up effortlessly and brought to the Kaigiantess' face, her pout proving she was not amused.

"Stop screaming, I'm not going to hurt you," she said in a sigh. Blake couldn't help himself however, he had gone too far into his own terror to come out now. She shook her head and called out as if to nobody, "Jen! I know you're in here!"

"Yeah, what's up?" she suddenly appeared, now standing just a few inches shorter than the redheaded Kaigiantess holding Blake prisoner in her hand. He screamed louder as he saw this, like he had fallen prey to a pack of hunters.

"Do you know this guy?"

"Yes."

"Did you send him in here?"

"Yes."

"Jen..."

"I've always wanted to do a prank like this! I got both of you, didn't I?"

"You can't just throw people into our room like this. I could have hurt him."

"But you didn't, did you?" Jen asked with a smirk. The redhead sighed again and held Blake out to Jen, who opened her palms to take him.

"Sorry for the scare," the redhead told him sweetly. It was enough to stop his screaming... finally, some humanity. "My name's Rondy, of the EDF. As you can see, I'm a Kaigiantess. But I'm a friendly one, I'm not like the one you might have heard about from New York. Jen here just likes to cause trouble." Blake felt his platform shift as Jen shrugged.

"It's in my nature."

"What are you here for anyway?" Rondy asked, looming over Blake's huddled body. She wasn't trying to be intimidating, but Blake was wholly frightened.

"They want me to see Goddesszilla..." he said slowly. Even if they were friendly, he was in their hands. He didn't want to make any wrong moves.

"Why?"

"Because I guess she has a connection to me or something..."

"A connection? Isn't she a Kaigiantess? Because I can tell you with experience Kaigiantessess don't have 'connections'."

"Sarah's orders," Jen said with a conclusive finality. But Rondy hadn't finished.

"What could you possibly have in common with Goddesszilla?"

"I think she's crushing on him," Jen giggled. Rondy chuckled under her breath.

"I doubt that. But if Sarah says so, that's that. What's your name?"

"Uh... Blake."

"Well, Blake, I hope if we ever meet again it'll be a little more... normal. Until then, good luck with Goddesszilla." She smiled and shuffled away, vanishing behind a curtain.

"Yeah, this isn't where we were supposed to go," Jen said from above Blake, idly swaying her hands back and forth like a cradle. "But this was too good of an opportunity to miss. I swear I'm not like this when I'm on the job, I just like to have a little fun, you know?"

"So... where should we be going...?"

"Oh, right, we should probably get there, huh? Gimme a second." She went to her knees and lowered her opened palms to the floor. "This is your stop, Blake." He carefully slid down the fingers until he was standing on solid ground again, and looked back and up at Jen. Like a deflating balloon she shrank, gradually decreasing in size until he no longer needed to crane his neck to see her.

"Follow me," she said, and they were off.

 

End Notes:

Criticism is welcome as always! I'm going to try to be a bit more communicative with comments than I have been in the past, so if you have questions, ask away!

Episode 8: Friends by SGiantess
Author's Notes:

Two in one night! Who woulda thought?

Jen Jaguar yawned and stretched lazily as she opened the door to her room once more, fiddling with the keys. Once the door was opened and promptly closed behind her, she tossed the keys onto her bed. She would have joined them if not for Rondy's massive boots before her, one tapping angrily.

"What?" she called up to her, but she was not in a playful mood.

"I can't believe you did that, Jen," her voice boomed. Jen had gotten used to the volume by now.

"It was just a... hold on," she muttered, becoming tired of having to shout. She made sure she was clear of her room and expanded, growing upward until could speak more casually with her friend. If she had wanted to she could have grown bigger, but she knew she was already in enough trouble. "It was just a joke," she said once they were eye to eye.

"He could have been killed, Jen! I could have stepped on him by accident!"

"You would have heard him scream if he was in danger," Jen dismissed her, shooing her hand.

"And why would you bring him in here when I was coming out of the shower of all times? You know I hate it when people look at my feet! They're so huge, it's embarrassing!"

"Everything about you is huge, Rondy, but you aren't embarrased that you have hands or eyes."

"I've never liked people looking at my feet, they're just ugly."

"Look, I'm sorry someone saw your feet. Can you forgive me?"

"Yes, but on one condition." Jen laughed under her breath and rolled her eyes as she heard this, once she had turned her head away.

"What?"

"Never do it again."

"Do you think any more random people are going to end up in here? The EDF are secret, right? Like top secret?"

"Yes, but if Sarah's willing to let people in simply because she believes they have 'connections' I don't see why there wouldn't be more, and maybe soon."

"Overthinking as usual, Rondy," Jen responded, strolling over to Rondy's bed and taking a seat on it.

"I'm not overthinking," she said firmly, turning to maintain eye contact with her roomate. "I'm just thinking responsibly. That's what we have to do as Kaigiantesses."

"I think being a Kaigiantess is pretty fun," Jen said, adjusting the pillows to support her back.

"That's because you can always go back to normal if you want to. Some of us don't have that luxury." Jen picked up on the drooping tone in Rondy's voice and sat up straight.

"Listen, Rondy, you know I'd never do something just to spite you. I'm just screwing around, you know that, right?"

"Yes, but you need to be careful is all. Goddesszilla is proof that more Kaigiantess are out there, and we might end up putting your training to use some day."

“I know, I know. But I'm excited to fight. You've done the simulator, right? I swear I have like a second sense when it comes to not stepping on people when I'm in that thing, I never get any of em."

"Yes, I've used the simulator. I've fought before, you know." As Rondy told her friend this, Jen's jaw dropped nearly to the floor.

"Whhaaaatt? You've fought a Kaigiantess?"

"I thought you knew? You don't remember Project Dragonfly?"

"Oh, that thing. I don't really consider it a Kaigiantess, it's more like a monster."

"She's not an it, Jen, it's not her fault she turned out the way she did."

"Doesn't make it any less monstrous. It's like a Kaigiantess version of the Hulk or something. Or Man-Bat. Or like, a Xenomorph..."

"Alright, I get it," Rondy interrupted before Jen got carried away as she so often did. "But anyway, it's not the same as the simulators. It helps, yes, but you need to know more than what the simulator tells you. You need a style."

"I'm freestlye," she laughed, taking a giant-sized soda from the giant-sized mini-fridge at Rondy's bed. "Always have been, always will."

"I'm just saying it might not work out that way. You should take it a little more seriously."

"Rondy, don't worry about me. If it ever really gets to the point that people count on me, I'll have their back. You know that," she tipped her hand to Rondy and took a swig from her can. "You trust me, right?" she asked once the drink had gone down.

Rondy laughed and nodded.

"Yeah, I trust you. Now get off my bed, you nut."

 

 

"Aah!" Giselle squealed as the last bit of her ice cream slid free of the cone and plopped onto her exposed stomach.

"Way to go," Emma teased in the sunchair beside her, soaking in the sun of the beach. "Can't take you anywhere." Shaking her head, she knew she was getting to her.

"It was an accident, leave me alone!"

"Cut it out, you two," Mandy ordered on the far left, annoyed. "I don't wanna get kicked off of this beach too." Emma consigned and laid back into her seat as Giselle cleaned herself. The three had been best friends for as long as any of them could remember; they were practically sisters.

Giselle had always been the most fragile among them. Her form was diminutive and never imposing, small and compact. That was not to say her silver bikini did not make her attractive, but that she often had trouble asserting much of anything for herself. Even then she fussed over the dripping ice cream on her belly.

Emma in the middle was the boldest by a wide margin, to a fault. She seemed to delight in teasing and tormenting Giselle, despite their friendly relations, simply because she was the only of the three who put up with it. Her red swimsuit, bright and aggressive, suited her quite nicely.

Mandy was the undisputed leader of the little beach gang. It was something oddly dominating about her that allowed her the right to guide her friends, and they were often happy to oblige. Her beach attire was a green two piece, a suit that she flaunted with pride. For, to many, she was the most beautiful of the three, and this helped in her leadership.

"You guys hear about the thing in New York?" Mandy asked to try and distract Emma for at least a brief while before she was back on the attack.

"Yeah, pretty crazy. Is it a person who got huge or a monster or something?"

“I dunno, they haven't said anything. I mean, it looks like a person, doesn't it?"

"It's huge, I have no clue what it is," Emma huffed, applying some extra sunscreen. "What do you think, Giselle?" she asked, playfully dabbing her arm with the lotion.

"How can I know?" she asked gently, just having removed the last remnants of the ice cream and tossing the cone to the sand.

"It was just a question," Emma said quietly and innocently, putting her sunglasses on and pouting a bit. She made the slightest smirk as Giselle became distressed, rubbing the lotion into the skin of her arm.

"I think it's a person," Mandy piped back in, causing her two friends to turn their heads and see her. "Didn't act much like a monster, other than the city destroying. But it wasn't even really on purpose. It just kind of happened."

"Didn't people die too, though? Like, even outside of the city destroying?"

"Well you saw the video, right? People got squished. Like when you walk across the lawn you might not see a bug before you crush it."

"I'm not gonna lie, that's kind of awesome to think about."

"You're such a sicko," Mandy laughed, coming to expect it from Emma.

"It could be worse. I could be like Giselle and like hentai."

"For the last time, I don't like hentai!" she nearly screamed, smacking Emma on the side. It was a running joke between them that Giselle had a fascination with hentai, particularly the tentacled variety. The joke had been ongoing for so long, Mandy couldn't remember when it had begun. She watched as Emma wiggled her fingers and ran them down Giselle's stomach to her legs; it was a game to her, pretending to be some sort of squid as if to turn her on. She simply shoved it away and Emma laughed.

"Calm down, you baby, I'm just playing. Hey, Mandy, when are we going to Teaho or whatever?"

"I don't know if it's still gonna happen. Place just got torn up."

"It didn't wreck that much. I don't think it even touched Teaho, did it?"

"I doubt they showed everything. My guess is they'll make a statement about it at some point."

"I was looking forward to that," Emma breathed, but she didn't quite sound upset. It was difficult to make her anything more than briefly irked. "I'm getting kinda bored just sitting here. Wanna come for a swim, Mandy?"

"Nah, I need to work on my tan some more."

"What about you Giselle?"

"No thanks. I like just being able to sit down."

"You guys are boring," Emma complained, shaking her head and rising from her seat. Taking a floating tube in one arm she ran out to the waters, but not before squirting more sunscreen in Giselle's direction.            

 

Episode 10: Different Times by SGiantess
Author's Notes:

You thought I was gone again didn't you :p 

I guess you could say there's big stuff in the future that I need to plan for.

“Mr. Carson! What a wonderful surprise!” Sarah called out, a bit startled by her captain’s entrance to her office. He looked formal as always, but the stiffness had subsided. He was among friends.

“Just thought I’d see how everything is going with the new Kaigiantess… Goddesszilla is her name, correct?”

“Yes, sir,” she replied with a nod, noticing how he was beginning to pace around the confines of her office. It wasn’t too spacious; just enough room beyond her desk for someone to move about, which Mr. Carson took full advantage of nonetheless.

“So… how is it going?”

“The results are remarkable, Mr. Carson… but at the same time, a bit strange and even unorthodox. She acts like an animal, like she’s a giant dog. It’s as if she’s not even human. The experiments with human interaction today proved this. She acts maternally to the man she attempted to kidnap yesterday.” Sarah watched as Mr. Carson thought over her response, obviously turning over some own thoughts in his head.

“I see… you wouldn’t happen to know why Goddesszilla would be acting so… peculiarly, would you?”

“But of course not, sir,” she said, becoming confused. “If I might ask, is something wrong, sir?”

Mr. Carson didn’t say anything at first, turning around to the door to Sarah’s office. It was opened a bit to the rest of the EDF, an issue which he promptly resolved. When he turned back to see Sarah, his look had become noticeably more grim.

“I can trust in you, can’t I, Sarah? As a General of mine?” A familiar nervousness came back to Sarah, knowing this kind of speech meant something big was coming.

“Of course, sir,” she said with confidence. What else was there for her to say?

“Good,” he said, taking a seat. “I can tell you exactly why Goddesszilla might have a few quirks in her personality and interactions. But it’s an explanation I can’t afford to have spread around, do you understand?”

“Well… yes, sir.”

“Good,” he repeated. “You see, Goddesszilla is most certainly a human. But she has a – unique, I suppose is the right word – past. She was born to an unknown tribe of people on an island far in the Pacific. Unfortunately for her, that island was not known to be inhabited. As a result, it was a prime location for nuclear testing. We believe the testing of a nuclear bomb known by the codename ‘Devastator’ coincided shortly after her birth. She was the sole survivor of the incident… because something about her changed with the radiation. It didn’t consume her, it made her evolve. She became what we know now is a Kaigiantess. She’s been living on that island for around twenty years now, Sarah. She is quite easily the first Kaigiantess in recorded – or unrecorded -- history.”

That was quite a lot for Sarah to take in at once, and she blinked in awe. Now it made so much sense: the behavior the animalistic patterns in everything she did. First and foremost, she was animal. She survived solely on instinct, without a mother or father to guide her. It would have been sad if she didn’t decide the best way to fix everything was rampage in New York City.

“But, sir, why is this secretive knowledge?” she asked as the question popped into her mind.

“Because the Devastator is EDF technology,” he muttered under his breath, at a volume Sarah could only just hear. “And it just as well wiped out an entire civilization. If news of that were to become public… even among EDF staff… morale would be lost. Hope would be lost. Trust… would be lost. Those are very important things to have, Sarah, especially in times like this.”

Sarah nodded her head slowly, agreeing with him.

“I’m not expecting you to think what we’ve done is alright,” he said with a voice firm and assuring. It was as if he knew exactly what she was thinking. “I’m just expecting that you won’t find it so wrong as to let others know. That’s clear, no?”

“Of course, sir. The moment you close that door, it’ll be as if this conversation never happened.”

“But I do want it to happen, Sarah. I want you to know. Maybe someday others will know as well. But know is not that time. Continue as you were,” and he slipped out of the room like a wisp, disappearing into the shadows behind her door.

 

 

“Come on, Angie, come out!” Vanessa shouted to her friend, pounding the front door.

“I’m not coming out! It’s not safe out there!”

“Angie, didn’t you hear the news? They captured the monster, it’s gone!”

“…it’s gone?”

“Yes, it’s gone, now open the door so I don’t have to shout at you.”

Slowly the fortress opened itself to Vanessa and revealed her friend standing in the doorway, huddled into herself. She didn’t want to chuckle at the sight of that, for both of their sakes, but couldn’t help herself.

“You’re so weird,” she said, shaking her head.

“Thank you for that,” Angie said under her breath, about to close the door. Vanessa reached out and stopped her with one hand.

“Come on, Angie, I’m just joking,” she laughed in an exasperated tone. “I’m serious, though, the monster’s been captured, it’s safe to come out now.” Angie looked away, flustered, then released the door and allowed it to swing open.

“Well then what do you want?”

“The Teaho trials are still on, Angie, and they’re tomorrow! We have to get you ready!”

“Oh, I forgot about that…” Angie trailed off.

“You already said you’d go, it’s too late to back out now. I was thinking maybe we go to a salon and pretty you up for the big day. Whaddaya say?”

Angie said nothing, her eyes shifting from side to side, then raising to Vanessa’s with a faint smile.

“I thought I was already pretty.”

“Well, yeah, but there’s always room for improvement. It’s good to come outside every once and a while.”

“Just lemme get changed. Or is that not social enough for you?” she joked in a light hiss.

“That’s pretty sassy talk from a girl getting a Teaho trial,” Vanessa burst laughing as Angie closed the door again. It was all her friend could do but stand and wait, hoping it would open again, that she would actually step out of it. As if to challenge her doubts, she stepped out and smiled almost evilly at Vanessa, knowing she had broken her assumption.

 

Episode 9: The Meeting by SGiantess

As Sarah led Blake from his unhomely temporary room and into the holding area, a familiar fear filled him. Goddesszilla was behind the glass walls of a large transparent cell to his right. She had been clothed in an EDF suit, complete with the letters across the chest. It seemed to bother her, and she tore at the neck of the shirt with her hands.

“She still hasn’t said a word,” Sarah told him once they had stopped. “I’m not sure she even knows any English.”

“Where did she come from?” Blake asked in awe.

“That’s not what you’re here for. You’re just an experiment to get some reactions out of her. If we’re lucky, you’ll get her to talk. Everything all set, Gabby?”

“You got it, Sarah! We’ve got the main guns loaded and pointed!” a female technician shouted from the back of the room, standing at a control panel. Sarah turned back to Blake and gave him a sly smirk.

“Well that’s your cue then. Get in there and act natural.” But before Blake could protest, two EDF soldiers escorted him inside the cell, closing the doors behind him.

Goddesszilla’s attention was jerked to him and she lowered her chest to the floor. She pulled herself forward, crawling, never taking her eyes off of him. Blake tried to back away but was met with the coldness of the door. Her face was inches away now, staring him down.

“Uh... hi?” he said weakly, and Goddesszilla was startled. Her head reared back and she made a strange growling noise from the back of her throat. Rising to her feet she began to pace around the confines of the cell, but the boots were difficult for her and she stumbled quite a bit. After a few moments of that she noticed Blake again as if just remembering he were there, and approached again.

This time she showed no subtlety. Coming down to his level she let out a deathly scream, an animal roar. Blake fell to his back and stayed there, shuddering as she grimaced. Her dominance asserted, she left him alone and returned to her pacing.

Blake watched from his back as she put her hands against the transparent walls and watched the soldiers and scientists on the other side. He heard loud snapping noises as she made biting motions towards them. He looked behind him to see if Sarah was ready to let him out yet, but she was watching Goddesszilla with increasing interest.

From an opening in the far corner many crates of meat were spilled out, and Goddesszilla made a purr of pleasure. Crouching down to all fours she slurped it up raw, chewing hungrily and noisily.

“Go up to her,” he heard Sarah say from over an intercom in the room.

Now? She’s eating!”

“I know. So go up to her. You’re not getting out until you do everything we say, so you might as well do it.”

“This has to be illegal!”

“There are no laws when it comes to Kaigiantess. Now do it,” she said firmly. Blake wiped away a bead of sweat forming on his forehead and tiptoed closer to the feeding behemoth. She noticed his approach and watched him warily, but never stopped eating, loose bits falling from her lips. Shaking her head to move the flowing black hair from her eyes she examined his every movement until he had stopped moving at all. The sweat he had wiped away came back quickly.

Finishing the last bite of the steak she thunderously shifted over him, one hand on either side, her clothed breasts becoming the sky. Her head tilted to the side as he trembled, then came down, tongue extended.

The hot, wet surface ran across him and knocked him to his back again. It was too much, Blake made a run for the door. Goddesszilla didn’t give chase but instead sat down, dwelling on his taste for a moment.

Blake screamed and begged to be released, pounding on the metallic door.

“GET ME THE HELL OUTTA HERE! SHE’S GONNA EAT ME!” No one responded or even seemed to acknowledge his pleas, looking at something else. Blake turned around to follow their gaze and felt his heart sink.

She was coming back, on her hands and knees. Stopping once she had him pinned to the wall, she lowered her head, mouth opened and ready to take him.

There was nothing Blake could do but scream as her mouth lowered upon him, surrounding him in a dungeon of saliva. He felt himself lifted as her head rose, and slipped all the way inside. Still screaming, he clenched his fists and prepared for death, ready for the moment when he disappeared down her throat as nothing but a Kaigiantesses snack.

But when he found himself moving again, it was in the opposite direction of her esophagus. Her tongue pushed him gently until his legs were dangling outside Goddesszilla’s lips, and he kicked them a bit just to be sure. Then they were moving, Blake hearing her every hand and knee fall as a small fissure. Blake felt as pressure began to fill, and watched helplessly as a torrent of Kaigiantess spittle forced him back into the real world, falling a few feet. She had brought him back to the assortment of meats in the corner.

Drying himself off vigorously, Blake panted and tried to decipher what game she was playing. But she was switching glances between him and the food, urging him on. She pushed one closer to him with her finger and made a light purr.

“Do… do you want me to eat?” he tried to reason with her. She simply cocked her head to the side and rolled her tongue over her lips. Blake looked at his feet at his options, the red steaks and porks.

“It’s not raw, it’s just cold,” Sarah’s voice came again. But just to be sure, Blake picked up a large sausage and squeezed it. It did not bleed, so with great caution he took a bite. She was right; it tasted like deli bologna.

Goddesszilla smiled and made a noise that might have been an attempt at a laugh, and then resumed feasting herself. Blake watched in wonder as she devoured the food. She saw he had stopped eating and made a whimpering noise. As soon as he bit into the cold sausage flesh she made another purr and continued as she was.

After just a few minutes all of the meat was gone. In the time Blake managed to finish the sausage, Goddesszilla had cleaned up the whole meal. He saw the door open and went for it but was stopped as two giant hands closed around him. Goddesszilla pulled him closer and licked him, washing him with her overbearing breath. He struggled to free himself, but she growled him into submission and continued the grooming. Sarah was entering the room, smiling uncontrollably and shaking her head.

“Don’t just stand there, help me!” Blake cried as the monstrous tongue pressed down on his head again. Suddenly it stopped, and he heard the Kaigiantess growl at the female EDF soldier approaching them. Sarah looked up at her eyes, not threatened in the slightest, and took another step towards them.

Goddesszilla jerked backwards and screamed, but still Sarah was unmoved. The Kaigiantess was confused, and brought a fist smashing down to punctuate her wordless yelling.

“You really are an animal, aren’t you?” Sarah asked her calmly. She snorted and turned away, bringing Blake with her.

“Aren’t you gonna get me out of here?!” he called out as the Kaigiantess set him down in a corner.

“In due time. It looks like she’s rather enjoying your stay and we can’t just take away her new best friend, now can we?” Sarah pivoted on her heels and returned to the door. Blake was at a loss to say anything, but Goddesszilla made a rumbling purr and grinned at him. He could only scarcely return her happiness.

 

Episode 11: Big Problems by SGiantess
Author's Notes:

Hey guys, it's me.

I feel really bad about just popping in and out with no warning but I had some more parts of this done that I figured I'd post. I won't give any promises about when I'll be back because I honestly don't know when the next opportunity will show up, but unless the interest is 100% gone I want to finish this eventually. Emphasis on eventually.

So I guess I'll see you eventually.

 

“...Blake!...Blake!”

It was Marie, and she sounded panicked and exhausted. As Blake opened his eyes he found he was nowhere; everything around him was black and black alone, an endless shadow cast onto the world. He turned his head lazily and tried to scout out where the sound was coming from. A few dozen feet away Marie was there, running towards him. She was wearing the same thing as when he last saw her: jeans and a green sweatshirt she had bought from Coney Island. But something about her was off, and Blake couldn’t quite figure it out.

“Marie, what’s wrong--” he began, sounding much louder than he had aimed for. It rang in his head, in fact, like an obnoxious siren. Then a sudden movement directed his attention upward, where a bare-skinned Goddesszilla was watching his fleeing girlfriend with devilish interest. Purring noises resonated through Blake’s mind as her grin became more apparent.

“Blake! Don’t leave me!” she screamed, extending her arm towards him. He was stuck in the murky darkness, his eyes unable to close, everything about him frozen to the spot.

“I--I can’t!”

Nothing could be done as Goddesszilla fell to her hands and knees with a tremendous thud, sending Marie stumbling to her stomach. The purring kept playing in Blake’s head like a recorder on repeat as the Kaigiantess dipped her head and lolled her tongue over Marie’s helpless body.

“Blake! Help me! Don’t leave me here!” her shrill, sobbing cries came through. Even as she fought with every last breath to escape, the giant pink snake continued to dominate her. It pressed a bit harder, snuffing her voice out as her face was forced into the ground. Now even Blake’s mouth had fallen victim to a lack of availability, as if he simply didn’t have it. After a few moments Marie’s efforts had worn out. She had given up, sobbing to herself as the Kaigiantess slowly and intimately tasted her.

Again came the purring and Goddesszilla smirked at Blake, looking right through him. She knew just how much this pained to watch. Abruptly and ungently she tore off her sweatshirt, ripping it to pieces. One of her prized possessions, a memory of time spent together, offered no more than half a second of resistance between her two fingers.Then her shirt, shoes, socks, and pants followed suit and the Kaigiantess flipped her prey over so Marie lay on her back. With a hungry look in her eyes she peeled off her bra and panties, exposing her in her full natural form. It seemed to drive the monster wild, fill her with some mad glee Blake had never seen before. The giant eyes shifted and locked eyes with Blake’s, as if a reminder that this was all for him.

Slowly Goddesszilla’s tongue poked out again and dabbed between Marie’s breasts, playfully bobbing them up and down and side to side. Still she could do nothing but quietly cry, defeated. Then the tongue rolled across her stomach to her legs and poked at her vagina, a cruel and invasive game. A practical rapeing which must have crossed a line somewhere in Marie’s head, as she let out a yell and squirmed backwards, moving away from the lustful Kaigiantess.

The purring repeating in the omnipresent sounds of the blackness were replaced with growling and Goddesszilla bared her fangs for a brief moment, scooping up her toy’s right foot between them, dangling her upside down. Like a dog her head jerked up and up again, trying to fit more of Marie’s body inside her mouth. Blake tried again to scream something, anything, or to run out and do something, save her life. But he couldn’t.

“...Blake...don’t…” Marie whispered, reaching out towards him as one last slurp finished her off. Then the monster was chewing, crunching, consuming his wife. Nothing but meat. It was pleasuring her to no end. The look on her face could not hope to hide it. It must have been hours before she finished her food, savoring every last bite.

Even when he couldn’t make himself do anything, Blake felt himself fall apart. He was beginning to have a nagging suspicion that this was a dream, nothing but an illusion. But the fear was real. Goddesszilla noticed Blake like a long lost friend and smiled at him. She looked so innocent to have just eaten a human being alive. And the purring, the purring. It kept going off and off. The monster crawled towards him and took him in her hands.

He was held before her face, where she gave him a huge smile. Then he felt himself dropping as the Kaigiantess laid down to rest, still holding tightly onto him like a stuffed bear. He struggled, finding himself finally able to move, but her loving grasp was a prison.

She’s gone, he seemed to hear from Goddesszilla’s mind. You’ll never see her again, so forget about her. You’re mine now, Blake. She purred and snuggled even closer to him, until he was held against her head, when her thick hair was tickling the back of his neck. All mine.




Blake woke up with a gasp, finding himself in the very same situation he had dreamt. Held captive in the hands of Goddesszilla, sleeping with him tucked by her head. But in the real world Blake had full control of his own actions. Thrashing violently he managed to free himself from her fingers and made a desperate dash to the door. I’ve made a horrible mistake, he realized. I don’t belong here.

Practically throwing himself at the metal door he was distraught to find it locked from the outside. Peering the best he could through the walls he saw a few scattered people at computers, completely uncaring or oblivious to the would-be-escapees efforts. A familiar tremor made him jump as Goddesszilla awoke (at least this one was clothed, even if uncomfortably so). She whimpered and started to crawl towards him.

“No!” he screamed at her, sure he was going insane. “NO! Get the fuck away from me!” He broke into a full on sprint for the other side of the room. Anywhere to get away from the female titan. As he passed by people observing from outside he frantically called out and waved his arms to free him. He only made it to the third far corner before he had broken down into tears.

“I’m such a fool…” he muttered to himself between tears. To come all this way, leaving Marie behind like she was nobody just to be Kaigiantess bait. He would lose her at this rate. More of these monstrosities wandering around, more people dying. His whole life ruined because he was too stubborn to let secrets be secrets.

So absorbed was he in his own depression that he didn’t even notice Goddesszilla frowning and watching him. A strange noise sounded from the back of her throat like a question, but Blake made no attempt to flee or defend himself. He just sniffled and cried under the Kaigiantess’ gaze. The monster’s head tilted to the side and she was conveying some sort of emotion in genuity, although it was difficult to determine if it was confusion or concern.

Again he was startled as he felt something heavy on his head: Goddesszilla was stroking his hair with her pointer finger, slowly and carefully. As he gave her a tearful look, trying to figure out what she meant with it, she simply smiled and purred. In the back of his head that purr was sending shivers through his whole body, the horrible connotation it carried shaking him to his core. But everywhere else, in the present, in reality, he was becoming eased. He hated himself to allow it to happen, but he was calm. If only just for the moment.




“Are you ladies here for the Teaho trial?” the young man behind the pedestal asked the triumvirate at the door.

“Yep,” Mandy replied blankly.

“Alright, I’ll just need your certificates and you’ll be all set to come in.” Mandy gathered the printed certificates from her two friends and handed them to the man. The official proof of acceptance into this revolutionary event in beauty products. With a little luck and digital editing, all three friends had made it in. Luckily there seemed to be no database to check it to, and they were permitted inside.

It was like a palace, photographs and paintings adorning the walls and brilliant pillars holding up the ceilings. Certainly quite fancier than any of the girls had anticipated from a new and coming business.

“Hey, Emma,” Mandy asked as she admired the scene.

“Yeah?”

“Keep a look out for other girls doing the trial. I wanna see what their criteria were.”

“Are you still jealous they didn’t pick you?”

“I just don’t get how they picked you but not me.” Emma waited for her to smile but she didn’t, deadly serious.

“What’s that supposed to mean?”

“Whatever, just look for them, alright?”

“Alright, fine. But only ‘cuz I’m curious too, you asshole.” She jabbed at Giselle’s midsection for good measure and looked around for any newcomers. It didn’t take long to find one. “Hey, over there! It’s that girl they put in the ads for this place!”

Mandy looked over to confirm her friend’s finding and it was true, the model was there with what must have been or agents her something. She was pretty alright looking as far as models go: her long blonde hair was cute, her form was shapely and her breasts were bountiful. Mandy subtly traced the shape of her own breast and grimaced to find it so comparatively small. So close, she thought to herself.

“She’s not that good looking,” Giselle noted a little louder than she probably should have. Her two friends both nodded, their eyes never leaving her as she walked across the room. They went unnoticed. “How long do you think this is gonna take, Mandy?”

“Pssh, I dunno. Could be an hour or two, might be five minutes. Trust me, I wanna get to the beach too. My tan’s not all the way in yet. As soon as we finish up we can just take off the clothes and head over.” All three of them were wearing their bathing suits under their public attire, being the beach junkies they were.

Giselle didn’t seem too pleased by the idea of waiting multiple hours but made no argument and twiddled with her fingers for a moment. There was no point in complaining against Mandy or even Emma; she just didn’t have the voice to compete. So she kept to herself, quietly reminiscing all the fun times she’d had at the beach with them. The beach had a strange power to it that seemed to make Giselle a whole different person… or perhaps that was Mandy and Emma’s company. Regardless, the three of them were building a reputation for being unruly when it comes to beaches, and Giselle proved no exception. She supposed it was a power trip or something, repressed feelings let out.

One of her favorite things were the sand castles. Not building them but destroying them. Over her long history of bullying the sands Giselle had brought dozens of mighty and not so mighty sand castles to their tumbling end. The younger builders could only create little huts that simply melted away under her foot, and while it was fun, it soon wasn’t enough. There had been quite a few castles sculpted by masters of the trade, the large and exquisite ones that required more creative use of the body. She’d belly flop onto them, sprint through them, jump into them with a running start. More than once it got them kicked off the beach, but it was always worth it.

A sudden motion at the door distracted Giselle from her thoughts and she alerted Emma of the coming girl. She was what they would call easy pickings on a beach. Timid to the very core, you could almost taste it. She wasn’t particularly unattractive but she was no babe, and her chest was tiny. It made Mandy chuckle.

“Unbelievable,” she muttered so that her friends could hear.

“Maybe the guy doing the picking is one of those guys who likes to dominate girls. I can totally picture that chick tied to a bed in chains.”

“What the fuck?”

“What, it’s a thing. It’s no hentai, but…” and she gave a knowing grin to Giselle, who fumed but made no outburst.

“I guess they’ll let anyone into this thing…” Mandy concluded mostly to herself, completely ignoring Emma’s joke. “It’s kind of sad, actually. How she’s being held to these kind of expectations.”

“I’m pretty sure you’re just thinking too hard about this…” Giselle quietly proposed. Mandy gave her a look, frightening her for a bit, but then smiled, easing her mind.

“Yeah, probably. But where’s the fun in just seeing things for what they are? Like here, look at this girl,” and she gestured to another woman walking in the door. She looked around her mid thirties, rapidly approaching the age where ‘hot’ was no longer applicable. And she was a red head, and Mandy knew what they said about red heads. “That bitch is crazy I bet you.”

But there was no time for anyone to comment any further as the doors behind them opened. A man they presumed to be the company president or something walked in, dressed to success in a black suit. Truly he was a handsome man, but not quite Mandy’s taste; she thought it was his hair. It was well done, nearly golden in appearance and neatly made… perhaps a little too neatly. She nudged Emma and Giselle on the arm so they’d pay attention to what he was saying.

“Good morning ladies,” he said with an impossibly charming smile. This was a man who knew how to speak with women. “I’m sure you’re all eager to get started, no? Come, follow me.” He made a 180 on his heels and strolled down the hallway, leaving the six girls to follow him. “My name is Eli Tucson, and I’m one of the three founders of Teaho. Tommy and Isaac were regrettably busy today and couldn’t make it. But that’s okay. I think I’m plenty enough,” and he gave them a wink. Some of them smiled and the little girl seemed to have even giggled. Mandy scoffed at the display.

“You see,” he continued as they walked. “The ultimate goal of Teaho is to reach a level of beauty never before achieved. Our belief is that beauty is not obtained through modification, but evolution. We do not change ourselves without evolution, we simply take a new look. That is not nearly becoming something more, as human beings are so capable of. All of you have been carefully chosen as candidates for this first test run for a variety of reasons. Your personalities, your professions, your ideals… it will show the world that beauty can come from all corners of life. You will be the example that teaches the rest what beauty truly is.”

“Eeesh, this guy’s a loon,” Emma hissed in a whisper, hardly paying attention anymore.

“This must be some pretty damn good stuff,” Mandy chuckled under breath.

“What is he talking about with these ‘reasons’? We cheated to get in and we still made it,” Giselle asked, puzzled.

“He’s just bullshitting, Giselle. But it sounds really poetic, doesn’t it?” Giselle shrugged. “Well, that’s what he’s going for. Talkative guy. They like to make themselves sound high and mighty.” Mandy could tell Giselle had a reply in mind for that but thankfully did not say it.

As they continued on into the expansive halls of Teaho Industries the regality opened up into a circle of ten shower-looking things. Two employees, a man and a woman, were standing at the opening of the circle.

“This is where our trial begins,” the photogenic man guiding them said. He nodded to the two employees and led his entourage into the middle. “This method of application may seem a bit strange, but we believe it’s better to let our product truly sink into your body. It’s more complete. Each of you can step into one now.” Slowly but surely the girls dispersed and stepped inside the strange shower-like openings. Mandy, Emma, and Giselle took three all next to each other, giving each other strange glances as they realized the absurdity of their situation.

“Is everyone ready?” he asked them. He looked around the room and received everyone’s verification. “Then let’s get started,” he said with a smile. “Are you ready, Matthew?”

“The product is ready for testing, sir!” the male employee called back. “We’re ready to go in three… two… one…!”

 

 

 

Episode 12: The Dangerous Game by SGiantess

 

Ugh… what happened?

Megan shifted in her sleep to a cocktail of noises. Loud, disruptive, and strange noises. She tried to go back to sleep, figuring it to just be some commotion outside, but it was getting louder. And she noticed her bed was oddly uncomfortable. Finally she opened her eyes.

She wasn’t home at all. Her ‘bed’ was a collapsed assortment of stone and rubble and wood. Small fires burned by her hands, and she carefully patted them out. Looking over her shoulder she saw some other young women running into the distance, but they appeared awfully large next to those buildings. Come to think of it, this thing she was sleeping on might have been a building.

It took a few moments to retain her balance, but she managed to climb to her feet. Then she saw more clearly what was around her. It was like an open street before her, with insects and beetles emptying out of it and making strange squealing noises. Powerful feelings swept through her crotch: never before had she seen so many bugs in one place, and all so vulnerable.

Must have been a hell of a party last night, she thought to herself. These bugs looked so strange, almost people-like. And why did it look like there was a tiny city everywhere, with buildings at her thighs? The only explanation was a definitely unhealthy amount of alcohol and drugs. Maybe she had actually turned out a profit from the Teaho trials and could afford to go wild. Pinching herself on the arm she discovered she was not dreaming, but likely lucid and seeing things. She was just back in her trailer, and her bugs had gotten out.

Megan supposed she could fix that.

She stepped out of her heeled boots and found her resting place rather rigid against her bare feet, so retreated out with the bugs. None were harmed just yet, but she could feel a handful tickle against her ankle. That was all it took to invigorate her passion, her lust. A reminder of how much power she held over these little fucks. Next she pulled down her pants, and then her panties, exposing her freshly moistened pussy. Then her shirt came off, and her bra. She held them over her shoulder for a moment now that she was completely naked.

Glancing at the bugs she noticed that while some had made good progress in escaping, others were stopped, looking right at her. Were they stunned out of fear, she wondered? She had never taken insects to be able to experience that kind of emotion. It wouldn’t be any fun if they just let it happen. You can’t play a game with yourself.

Taking her shirt from her shoulder she flapped it a few times in front of her and gently laid it out on top of the closest mass of ants, covering them like a blanket. It extended quite far, engulfing a large amount underneath it… even a few handfuls of those who were nearing the end of the room. It trapped them, but she could see the little ripples of their frantic attempts. Megan bit her lip with anticipation and tried to pinpoint where most of them were fleeing to by reading the bumps. Once she found the perfect spot, she raised her right foot over it and slowly lowered it into a press.

It was wonderful. The drugs or booze or whatever she had gotten so high off of must have made her more sensitive, as the feeling was incredible. Even through her shirt Megan could feel them liquify and heard them crunch deliciously. She idly made her foot twist from side to side, enjoying the wet sensation. Meanwhile, the weird squealing noises the bugs made seemed to become more shrill, which was certainly strange. Although it probably wasn’t even them at all.

Leisurely and slowly she crushed the other ants, stepping back and forth around the shirt like a bizarre ballet and stopping to enjoy each moment until her shirt was stained red all over. It would wash out. But now she was sure she was hallucinating with this little city crap. These were definitely just ants and beetles.

Now she was ready to start experimenting, start getting nasty. Bending at the knees she picked up her discarded underwear and looked for a sizable handful of bugs to choose from. The one she decided upon was in another room, deeper into the trailer, so she followed it. She ignored for now the lesser groups she passed through, delighting to feel them occasionally squash under her passing anyhow.

Once she was looming overhead the doomed group of ants she scooped it up with her panties in one motion. She cradled it in both hands, smiling madly as she watched her catch stumble over themselves and squeal out to her. It almost sounded like someone was trying to tell her something, but again, it was just the party talking.

Her hands begin to close together with her prey still in tow. They shrieked and screamed things she didn’t understand and desperately flailed about, but it was too late. All of them were caught between her nearing palms until she felt them wriggling against her fingers. Then in one flick of the wrist she ended their lives with a bang.

And what a bang it was. They practically exploded all over her. Megan made a whoop of surprise and giggled at the unexpected mess she made. With her hands she wiped away the guts from her face but didn’t bother trying to get it off her tits and stomach. In fact, the slickness on her breasts was nice, which gave her another gorgeously disgusting idea.

Megan bent over and grabbed a double handful of ants off the ground. She was abrupt and uncareful, heedless of the few that fell from her grasp and continued to flee. Those still in her grasp were poured into her cleavage. Wildly they fought to escape, pounding against the sides of her breasts where there was still bug goop. Megan simply held up her breasts, careful not to let any of her playmates fall, and gently massaged them. After she had felt them struggle enough, she was ready to end them and move on to another game.

But when she looked down at them a nagging voice at the back of her head tried to stop her. It was as if she could pick out faces in the swarm of insects, terrified and crying faces slipping against her gore-stained breasts, fighting to stay afloat in a sea of other ants. For a brief moment she felt bad to be killing them off so easily. Even if they were just bugs, they were still living things. Maybe she had gone too far. But then she reminded herself just how good this really made her feel. Her pussy was still drooling for more. Sick as it might have been, this was what turned her on. Megan made a little smirk as if to apologize to them and then started squeezing her tits together.

The soft flesh of her bare breasts was unstoppable as it started to compress the mass of ants into paste. The ones on the bottom smushed first, seeping up until the still living ants higher up were to their necks in a mud pit of death. Megan could hear their cries escalate into animal howls as they tried to climb the impossible mountain of her collapsing breasts. One or two of them actually managed to get footing on the top of her chestline. Megan laughed at how valiantly they fought for their lives… and for how futile it all was. Never taking her eyes off of the bugs who had escaped -- now the only surviving ants of the bunch and not sure where to go next -- she carefully held her breasts together with one arm and brought up her newly freed hand. She used it to gently nudge the survivors back inside, burying them in the swamp of ooze and muffling their squeals of terror. Then she squashed at them again, the remains of the first press making sloshy noises and dribbling over her chest.

Megan let her breasts free and a wad of gunked bugs fell to her feet with a splat. She had already forgotten about it and was on the hunt again. This time she wanted a nice and large horde. Soon she’d be wiped out from playing, so she figured she’d end big. Blissfully aware of each step she wandered about for a few minutes. Nothing she found really fulfilled what she was looking for, however, and she became impatient. She didn’t have all day, the high would probably be wearing off soon and she wanted to enjoy every second of it.

She nearly threw herself to her hands and knees, startling the bugs around where she landed. Using her arms as plows she pulled crowds together into one pile and crossed her arms around it. From this close their little screechy noises were almost distinguishable from one another, like voices. Megan pulled her arms back so they were closer and dabbed at them with her breasts.

Only a select few were actually crushed. Most were flayed out on the ground and rendered immobile. Those that were missed entirely were made mad, clawing at her arms. She brought the colossal tits down again, and again more were flattened. From her vantage point Megan could see some of them dragging themselves along with broken limbs. She went for a third strike, and still more were killed. Now that her chest had been completely painted red, she figured it was time to get serious. Her arms retracted to free the remaining handful.

They wasted no time, moving faster than Megan had ever seen an ant move in her life. Unfortunately some of the survivors were also some of the limpers, so she just squished them with her thumb before moving on to bigger and better games. Keeping pace with the bugs she released was easy enough. What came after would be a little trickier to figure out. As she followed the bugs overhead she tried to reason out what her next move would be. After a few moments and three or four almost unrecognized squelching sensations, she came to a sort of epiphany. There didn’t need to be a reason. Megan was about to get nasty as fuck.

Her course of action decided, she knelt over, grabbed as much of the prey she had been stalking as she could with one hand, and held them against her vagina. Their every motion sent tingles through Megan’s whole body, electrifying her as her other hand ran over her body to accentuate the feelings. Her knees wobbled and she became excited. Now, she thought. Now I’m ready. She applied more force with her hand and crushed them all against her cunt.

It was enough. She moaned and fell to a seat as gently as she could and brought herself to orgasm. Through grunting and panting her love juices spilled out along with the remains of a dozen or so bugs. Even Megan was surprised with how brutal she had been. This was unlike her. The moment had never been this perfect. Breathing heavily she tried to relax herself, feeling as if she might pass out. Her bare feet came down onto the few bugs who were close enough, but she didn’t chase them any longer.

With one last deep breath she got to her feet and looked over herself. She was absolutely filthy. Anyone who didn’t know she got off on crushing bugs would think someone tried to murder her. It was time for a bath, and maybe a drink or two. Megan found it strange how there were still so many bugs running about, but it wasn’t her problem yet. Maybe she’d be up for another game or two later.





Donahue sat in the dark room with his face in his hands. Above him he could hear the panicked screams of people funneling through the emergency bunker and the officials trying to keep them orderly. Another Kaigiantess attack, when it had hardly been a week since the first. New York was truly in a state of crisis.

But this was nothing like the first. The carnage of the first Kaigiantess-- Goddesszilla he recalled them calling it -- was mostly circumstance. Byproducts of being one hundred meters tall in a world meant for those who are less than two. But this was nothing but a mass murder. This was a giant vixen who chased people in the streets and slaughtered them because she enjoyed it. His stomach turned knots just thinking about it. The smile on her face as innocent men, women, and even younger boys and girls had fled for their lives, the sound of her laughter as they were crushed like insects by her most intimate parts. It was beyond inhumane, even for a monster.

Mr. Carson tried to be silent as he opened the door but the creaking revealed him anyhow. Donahue rose his head and immediately was filled with anger.

“YOU!” he screamed accusingly, pointing at the secretive man. “Where exactly was your plan of action just now?!”

“Mr. Donahue--” he began, raising his hands, but Donahue was not about to let him off.

“These Kaigiantesses are tearing my city apart! We can’t afford to take any more attacks like this! What the fuck was going on at that Teaho trial?!”

“Rest assured, investigations are underway--”

“They all became Kaigiantesses, Mr. Carson. ALL OF THEM! Do you know what that means?! There are six more fucking Kaigiantesses wandering around New fucking York right now! SIX!

“And we have dispatched forces to keep watch over each and every one, Mr. Donahue. I realize this is a catastrophic--”

“Oh, do you now?! Did you see what this Kaigiantess did, Mr. Carson?! This wasn’t just a stroll in the city. This was a bloodbath! Dozens, probably hundreds of people are dead, Mr. Carson, because that fucking thing wanted to get itself off!

“That Kaigiantess in particular will receive justice,” Mr. Carson said coldly. “If nothing else, I can guarantee you that. We do not take lightly to women such as her who use their power in this way.” Donahue had no retort and sat down. Mr. Carson gave him a slight nod and took the seat across the table. “Since you’ve already been involved in so many of these situations I’d like to present an ultimatum to you, Mr. Donahue. You are a man of influence, yes?”

“I suppose so,” he said uneasily.

“What do you say to being a public communications manager of sorts? We have allied Kaigiantess forces who will be preparing for combat soon, but given the nature of our enemy we are likely to find ourselves in a city environment. I will relay to you which city will be targeted as soon as it is known, and you will manage evacuations of said city to minimize civilian casualties. You come out a hero… and I don’t have to come out at all.”

“And just why do you need to stay in the dark?” Donahue piped up. “Your area of expertise isn’t exactly a secret anymore.”

“There’s no benefits to being a public organization but expectations and rebellion. By using the Kaigiantesses as a front we can get people to believe in them as a potential force of good. I’m just a simple man, Mr. Donahue. What I do to stop a Kaigiantess is no more relevant than anyone else. But what Goddesszilla does… it tells an entirely different story.”

“Goddesszilla?! But she--”

“She’s more human than you might think. Just a bit disoriented is all. She didn’t mean to cause any harm in her appearance.”

“That doesn’t make her any less of a threat,” Mr. Donahue said between his teeth. Mr. Carson nodded.

“True. But it was a moment of weakness for her. She was afraid, you must understand. We can make her powerful, make her like us normal people. Isn’t that what you want? Who knows, maybe us normal people can like her back.”

“I sincerely doubt that,” Donahue said quickly. “Our differences are simply too… large.” Mr. Carson chuckled.

“Regardless, that’s not what’s important right now. My proposal. Do you accept?”

Donahue thought over what he might have to gain or lose from being involved with the EDF. He could build up a reputation for making the right calls and saving lives as Mr. Carson had said. But he could also very well go in the other direction, and be criticized for dealing in shady business matters. He thought of his wife and young boy upstairs, huddling in fear in the musty and cold shelter. He pictured another Kaigiantess appearing, finding them, taking them in its hands. That was persuasive enough an image.

“I’ll do it,” he said through the silence. “For now,” he added sternly. “If things go south… I mean, really south… I’m distancing myself from you.”

Mr. Carson nodded again. “I understand. Thank you for your cooperation, Mr. Donahue.” He turned to leave but then stopped. “Oh, and Mr. Donahue… I’d like to promise you that Megan will be dealt with in the heaviest hand the law has to offer.” He extended his arm towards the mayor, who shook it nervously. “Here’s to a safe city,” Mr. Carson smiled before leaving out the door and disappearing.

 

 

 

Episode 13: The Other Five by SGiantess
Author's Notes:

 



 

 

Angie tiptoed down the streets of New York suburbs to make her footsteps as quiet as possible. She had seen what the model had done with her newfound size and was terrified by the prospect of it. Would the chemical drive her to be a killer too? Or could someone actually want to do those things on their own accord? It couldn’t be, there couldn’t be people that depraved. I am not a monster, Angie repeated over and over in her head.

She slid her sneaker forward and bumped a parked car the slightest bit. For the vehicle it was a heavy shove that jostled it about and set off its alarm. The noise was tiny but still made Angie jump, and she stumbled backward. A horrible grinding noise came from the bottom of her backpedaled foot and she jumped it back as quick as she could. Looking over her shoulder she saw a small van crumpled up like a tin can. A hollowing fear filled her stomach and she picked it up, examining its insides. She let out a breath of relief when she found it empty and gently placed it back on the street.

It was absurdly surreal to stand so high. Angie could hardly wrap her head around the fact that stepping on cars was now a very real danger to her. There were houses everywhere that didn’t even reach her knees. Streetlights that hardly reached her ankles. People like Angie were definitely not cut out to being giants. Everyone would stare at her, run away from her. I am not a monster, she kept chanting to herself in her head.

Her attention moved away from herself as three young men, no older than twenty five, turned around the corner of the street. They got one look at Angie and ran in the other direction.

“Wait!” she called out to them, moving in pursuit. “I’m not going to hurt you!” As they saw the giantess following them they screamed and fled faster. “Please! I just want to ask you something!” But it was no use. They split up and hid between houses and into alleyways. Just as she had predicted. No one would consider her human anymore. Her vision went foggy as she began to tear up.

“Vanessa!” Angie called out, hoping she would hear. She had driven them both out for the trial and said they would meet after for lunch. She could only pray the model didn’t already kill her. This city was alien to her, and Vanessa was the only person who she had even a chance of talking to. “Vanessa!” she cried again, her tears beginning to flow more freely. She didn’t even realize how loud her voice must have been as it went through the sky. “Vanessa, where are you?!”

As she aimlessly moved through the streets she encountered a few more ragtag groups of people, all of which screamed and ran in terror at the very sight of her. Angie tried to convince them to stop, that she just wanted help, but none listened. And all the while she called out for Vanessa’s name.

Once she reached the end of the street she had lost all hope. Vanessa was probably either dead or didn’t care about Angie anymore. After all, why should she? She was just a giant freak now. Her restraint disappeared and she began to sob, curling into a ball in the middle of the abandoned road. How could something like this even happen? It was just supposed to be perfume, how can perfume do this to people? This Teaho thing was a mistake from the very beginning, and now she was paying for it.

“Angie?” a familiar but tiny voice said from a few feet away. Angie opened her eyes and saw Vanessa standing before her, looking to be an inch tall. “Angie… Angie, are you alright?” she asked, her voice audibly choking.

“Vanessa! You’re alive!” Angie cheered in excitement, unfurling herself and sitting upright with her legs crossed. The sudden motion frightened Vanessa and she backed up a few steps.

“You… you can hear me, right Angie? You’re not like… you’re not like that other one?”

“No, it’s just me, Vanessa! I don’t want to hurt anybody!” Vanessa looked way up at Angie’s face and was silent. Angie noticed she was breathing heavily and watched her approach. She leaned her head against Angie’s legs and burst into hysterical tears.

“Vanessa, are you okay?” Angie asked slowly.

“I… I barely got away…” she explained in between tears and gasps. “She… she…” but she was unable to continue and her tears brought her to her knees. “Don’t let her get me, Angie!” she pleaded in a near scream. You can’t let her get me!”

Angie was at a loss for things to say as her best friend sobbed and cried. Vanessa had always been the strong one, she was the one Angie turned to. It was uncomforting to see her so terrified. But it also proved to her that she wasn’t a monster. Not only did Vanessa still trust her, she depended on her.

“Vanessa… do you… do you want me to hold you?” she asked in a hushed voice. It sounded really silly but Vanessa nodded her head with a sniffle. Angie opened her hand and lowered it before her friend, who carefully stepped onto it. Very slowly Angie lifted her hand to her midriff, just under her chest, supporting it with her other hand. Vanessa sat there, the flow of her tears gradually slowing as she rested against Angie’s gigantic body.

“...thank you, Angie…” she said quietly. Angie smiled.

“It’s okay, Vanessa. You’re safe with me. I guess it’s not so bad I ended up huge after all, huh?” she said with a light laugh. Vanessa chuckled with her.

“If anyone I know had to turn huge, I’m glad it was you,” she sniffled, beginning to calm down. “I can hear your heartbeat from here, you know. It’s so… relaxing.” Her back was still against Angie, the rhythmic pumping soothing her.

“You can sleep if you want. I guess I’ll just try to find someone who can help us.”

“No, I can’t sleep. I need to help you too. I kinda know the way around here and you don’t, I can’t sleep yet. Police station is… that way, I think,” she pointed to the right.

“Alright. Well, get ready, we’re getting up,” Angie warned her friend as she stood to her full height. Vanessa almost lost her balance but Angie helped keep her steady. Once they were both ready they walked the empty streets together, looking for something, anything that could give them some hope.





“Look at how big we are!” Giselle giggled like a child to her friends as they stomped through a sparsely populated portion of the city. “We can do anything we want now!”

“This must have been what happened to that first chick,” Emma said as she marveled at the little world around her. “No wonder that guy was such a freak. Teaho makes girls into giants.”

“It’s giantess, Emma,” Mandy corrected her, looking down on the small crowds dispersing away from the three titans. They had practically become goddesses, and she was excited to see just what kind of things they could do as goddesses. “Does this city have a beach?” she asked her friends.

“Just over there is Coney Island, right?” Emma pointed forward. Giselle’s eyes lit up with a gasp.

“Coney Island? We get to go to Coney Island? I bet we’re so huge we can touch the top of the Wonder Wheel! Or even the roller coasters!”

“Yeah, probably,” Mandy agreed indifferently. They wedged themselves between the apartment complexes and were on the beach, where there was a large sum of people who hadn’t even been aware of the model’s rampage. The three new giantesses incited fear and panic, and the beach started to empty.

“We can have the whole beach to ourselves! Any beach we want, we can have it!” Giselle cheered, quickly undressing into her bathing suit. Using her feet to push aside mobs of screaming people, she made a clearing for herself in the sand and stretched out. Her head rested on the edge of a parking lot, her toes dipped into the water.

Mandy smiled at her friend’s showing of power but knew there was so much more they could do. The model’s little incident was a perfect sign of that. What Emma had said about the first giant girl rang in her head, and a naughty temptation was driving her crazy. Of course she would submit to it; no one could tell her otherwise anymore. She too changed out of her jacket and jeans, placing them atop a nearby apartment. Once she was in nothing but her bikini, she simply rose her bare foot and stomped it onto a fleeing passerby, crushing him flat.

“Jesus christ, Mandy!” Emma said in a stifled laugh. “I never knew you’d have it in ya.”

“I wouldn’t have when I was one of them. But I don’t think we’re really one of them anymore,” she said with a wicked grin, looking to crush another. Emma quickly threw off her over shirt, pants, and shoes and joined Mandy in her bug squashing.

“Now that’s a feeling I could get used to,” Emma laughed as her victim’s blood gurgled between her toes.

“What are you guys doing?” Giselle asked with closed eyes, enjoying the sun.

“Squishing stuff,” Emma said matter-of-factly, her foot raised and looking for a new toy.

“Wait, what?” Giselle opened her eyes and looked over just in time to see Emma’s foot fall onto a young woman in a bikini, futilely holding up her arms and screaming before she became jelly. Giselle could hardly believe what she was seeing, her mouth agape. “That’s so disgusting! You guys can’t just kill people like that!” she stammered, her face paling.

“Yes we can. Now that we’re goddesses we can do whatever we want. That’s what you said, isn’t it?” Emma grinned to her friend as her foot grinded the woman even further into nothing. “Why don’t you try it, Giselle? It’s really fun.”

“How can squishing people be fun? Wouldn’t that get blood all over your foot?”

“Yeah, but that’s part of the fun,” Emma smiled.

“That’s so gross!”

“You don’t have to think of them as people, Giselle,” Mandy said, taking a break for the moment. “They’re just bugs now. Me you and Emma are people. These are… whatever,” she gestured vaguely at the mortified crowd at their feet.

“Yeah, but we wouldn’t squish a bug barefoot just for fun when we were that small,” Giselle tried to reason.

“Well those bugs didn’t scream and run,” Emma said with a glimmer in her eye as she crushed her third little person.

Emma!” Giselle shouted, knowing she probably shouldn’t be so surprised.

“We have to show them who's in power now, Giselle. Let them know that we as their goddesses dictate everything about their life now. Including when it ends.” And she slowly lowered her foot onto a straggling man, pinning him to his chest with just her toes. “Look, Giselle. He’s powerless. I’m not even trying and he can’t get away. He’s useless to us.” She let her toes sink into the sand, not even hearing the man's’ pleas before he burst like a grape. “Pathetic little bugs,” she scoffed.

“We used to be like that too, you know!” Giselle called over to them. Mandy just shook her head.

“We’ve always been different, Giselle, you know that. Now we just have the power to show them. It’s not fair, I know. But that’s how life works. Are you sure you don’t want to try it? I can save one for you if you want.”

Giselle frowned and looked out at the tiny people desperately trying to escape the two girls’ pounding feet. Emma was grinning from ear to ear and Mandy was indifferent. And she was right, they had always been different. But this was a whole new kind of different. They were practically a different species now. She supposed she might as well get used to it.

“Fine, I’ll squish one.” Mandy smiled and turned to the crowd.

“Guy or girl?”

“Does it matter?”

“Guys are a little more crunchy, I think,” Emma noted. “But other than that it’s pretty much the same.”

“Just get me whatever,” Giselle sighed, standing up from her sunbath. Mandy plucked a young man from the crowd and brought him towards Giselle.

“I can hold him down if you want, otherwise he’s gonna try to run. It’s not to hard to squash ‘em running, but it might take some getting used to.” Giselle shifted her attention to the man between her friend’s fingers, who had gone ballistic at this point.

“No, it’s okay. Might as well practice, right?”

Mandy smiled. “Atta girl. Alright, he’s all yours,” and she lowered him to the sand. Just as Mandy had said he began to run, but there was nowhere to go. The patch of sand where he stood was between two giant girls, and the crowd he had been taking from was being guarded by a third, still having her way with it. But he ran anyway, towards the closest freedom there was. He had heard everything they had said about him and wasn’t about to be crushed like a bug for the hell of it. He was a human being, he had a life that meant more than that.

But he didn’t have it for much longer, as Giselle’s bare foot came upon him like a meteor. All he could do was look up at his murderess’ sole and scream. She shuddered as he splattered underneath her.

“Ewwwww, it’s so gooey,” she whined, retreating her foot away from the gory mess.

“If you don’t like it, you don’t have to do it. But I’m glad you showed them that you’re one of us,” Mandy said with an evil grin.

“Hey guys!” Emma called out to them, suddenly right behind them. “I’ve got an idea.” She opened one of her fists and revealed three beachgoers, two men and a woman, huddled on her palm. “We should eat them.”

At the sound of that the captive little morsels began to scream in horror, so Emma closed her fist back up to quiet them. Giselle was dumbstruck.

Eat them? That’d make us cannibals!”

“No it wouldn’t. They’re not people, remember?”

Even Mandy didn’t seem convinced, however. “I don’t know about this, Emma. It’s one thing to crush a bug, but you don’t eat bugs.”

“Think of it this way. Now that we’re so huge, what else are we gonna eat? You know how many people there are in the world? We could probably live on a diet of ‘em for years. So long as we don’t go crazy, I guess. But we need to try it unless you guys wanna starve.”

Her two friends were silent, staring at the squirming little things in Emma’s fist. She just looked at them with a smirk, waiting for their responses.

“She’s right,” Mandy admitted. “We’ll probably have to learn to use them as food. Give me one,” and she opened her hand for Emma to hand her one of the little men. “Giselle? You should at least try it.” She didn’t look happy about it but held out her hand, and Emma gave her the woman.

“What do you say we all try it at the same time, huh? Three, two, one,” and they dropped their catches into their mouths. Mandy and Emma immediately started crunching away, but Giselle was a little more hesitant. She could feel the hapless woman struggling inside and it felt wrong to bite into something that lived.

“Not bad," Emma decided, cleaning her teeth with her tongue. “Kinda salty.” Mandy agreed, picking out the man’s clothing with her fingers.

“I don’t wanna!” Giselle suddenly complained. “I’m not gonna eat ‘em!” She fished the shaking woman out of her mouth and held her by the chest between her two fingers.

“Fine, you don’t have to,” Mandy submitted.

“Give her to me, I’ll have seconds,” Emma reached out. Giselle placed the woman in her hand and Emma looked her over. “That bikini really doesn’t work on you,” she said to the hardly conscious swimmer. “But I’m sure you taste sweeter than that last guy did.” She pinched her up by her naked ankles and dangled the tiny woman over her mouth, tongue extended. The poor soul thrashed and screamed, trying to pull herself up from the cannibal cavern below her, but it was a lost cause. Emma dipped the living appetizer into her mouth until she disappeared and bit into her flesh, tearing her apart. And Giselle watched with fear in her eyes.

“Why do you like killing them so much?” she asked quietly.

Emma shrugged. “I dunno,” she said with her mouth full. “Why don’t you?”

“Because…” She was about to say that it was because she was a person, but simply sighed instead. “I don’t know.”

“Me and Emma are going to keep playing with these bugs for now,” Mandy told Giselle, dusting off her hands like she had been dealing with filth. “Join us if you want, otherwise just chill out for a while.” Giselle clenched her fists as they returned to the crowd that was just beginning to escape, Mandy squashing them left and right, Emma snatching up those she missed and turning them into quick snacks. She wandered into the amusement park, finding the Wonder Wheel only rising to her waist. With a sigh she played with it idly, turning it back and forth against its supports like a steering wheel.

 

 

 

 

Shaun took a sip of his beer, eyes glued to the television. Yankees versus the Red Sox, the classic matchup, bottom of the fifth inning, 1-1. Tanaka was scoring outs left and right with fastballs and curveballs, keeping the game even. Shaun was less interested in how strong the Red Sox’s offense was. He was more or less waiting for Tanaka to strike them all out.

Just as Tanaka threw the pitch that would make the third strike, the channel abruptly flickered to the breaking news. He tried to change the channel but the station could not be escaped, so he simply took another sip of his beer and laid back into his chair.

“This is Hallie Gibs of 7 News coming live from downtown New York City where yet another giant woman has attacked with even more brutality than the first. She is estimated to have killed approximately a hundred and nine people, a few dozen more than the last giantess encounter, and yet that’s not where the true horror lay. According to eyewitnesses, this attacker seemed to target civilians in particular and murder them in rather unsavory ways. It is believed that this new giant woman has spawned as a result of the first run of trials from the up and coming personal beauty company known as Teaho, which transformed all six of its participants into these monsters. Gabriel Donahue, mayor of New York City, is set to make a public announcement about these attacks tonight at eight to address much-warranted concerns regarding these attacks. I’m Hallie Gibs, and we’ll continue to bring you details on this story as they come.” And then it went back to the game as if nothing happened (although the Yankees had scored again).

Shaun bit his lip as he had a brief mental freak out. No way could this be happening. What is this, the apocalypse or some shit? And of course, New York of all places. He had always felt like he had been living in a movie. Except the part where the hero rises up hadn’t quite happened yet. Laughing at his own jokes, he took a swig of his beer, trying to wash away the thoughts.

Another thought filled his mind and he spat his drink all over the carpet. The Teaho trials? That meant…

Suddenly there was a loud cracking noise and his front door was sent barreling down his front hall. He made an audible yelp and his Samuel Adams fell to the floor.

“Woops,” her voice came through the hall, much too loud. “I didn’t mean to do that.” So it was true. But, just maybe…

“Tara? Is that you, babe?” he called out, not sure if he should hope for her response.

“Yeah, it’s me. Why don’t you come on out, I’ve got something to show you,” she said giddily. Shaun went red and cleared his throat.

“You wouldn’t happen to be one of those... giant girls, would you?”

“Aww, who told you? Was it on the news?”

“Well… of course it was.”

“Mmm. Oh well. Just come on out anyway, I want to talk to you face to face.” Shaun clenched his fists, took a deep breath, and walked out the broken hall.

There she was. Some odd three hundred feet tall, her kneeling body taking over the whole yard and then some. Still wearing the same brown tank top and shorts as when she had left for the Teaho trials. She held out her arms to present herself as Shaun craned his head back to see her.

“Ta-da!” she giggled.

“Tara, I…”

“Just like you always talked about! What was that nickname you gave me when we played those games? Tarasaurus, right?” Shane’s face turned red as a Christmas light and he looked around for anyone watching.

“Please don’t be so open about that, babe… it’s embarrassing.”

“Oh, sorry,” and she covered her mouth and looked as well, but they seemed alone. “I don’t think anyone heard. But seriously, it’s not fantasy anymore, Shaun. It’s amazing, isn’t it?”

Shaun had no idea what to think about it. He had hardly even finished comprehending his gigantic wife in front of me as she asked that question. As he tried to spit out an answer all that came out was, “I… I don’t know, hun.” Tara noticed his oddly quiet nature and simmered down a bit.

“Is something wrong, Shaun?”

“I… this is a lot to take in, Tara…”

“Yeah, I know. You like it though, right?”

“Of course… of course I do, it’s just… I… I don’t really know what to do.” Tara just smiled.

“Well, that’s the fun part, sweetie. First I guess we should talk about the serious stuff. I don’t know if you saw what the other girls like me are doing, but it’s not good. I want you to call up as much of our friends and family as you can and get them here. I can keep them safe here. Okay?” Shaun swallowed and nodded. “Alright. I don’t think you’ll have to worry much about me. I should be able to get myself food and water without running you dry. And I don’t mind sleeping out here in the yard. I guess nothing can be done about the door… I’ll try to fix it but you may have to, sorry.”

Shaun turned around to see the broken entrance to his home and took another breath.

“Okay.”

“But once we’re done with all that, I’m willing for some more… fun stuff,” Tara said with a voice like a chilly wind, sending shivers down Shaun’s spine. He could feel sweat forming on his brow. “If you want, that is.”

“What kind of stuff?” Shaun asked, already knowing fully well what she meant.

“Anything you want, sweetie. I figure since I’m like this I might as well make the best of it, right?”

“Um… yeah, I guess you’re right. I’m… I’m gonna start making phone calls to see who I can get back here, okay?”

“Alright,” she nodded, readjusting herself and audibly a little disappointed. “I’ll be out here if you need me,” and she winked at him. He smiled uneasily and carefully moved around the rubble of his front door. Tara tapped her fingers on her thighs and looked around at the whole new world. She got off her knees and sat down, legs arched. It was understandable that he would be hesitant to do anything rash. He had always been a macrophile, and it was something Tara had enjoyed fulfilling with him, but it must have been too stunning for him to accept as reality.

“Hey, sweetie?” she called out.

“Yeah?” he cried back from inside.

“I’m gonna go get some food. I’ll be back as soon as I can!”

“A...alright, babe!” Tara climbed up to her feet and walked into the abandoned streets, beginning the hunt for something a colossal woman could eat.

 

 

 


Episode 14: A New Day Comes by SGiantess

“Everything still operational, Gabby?” Sarah asked the technician. She was disturbed from her unscheduled nap, slouched over the control panel, and quickly stood to attention.

“Err, yes, ma’am… Sarah… all the weapons are still primed, all the cameras functioning as normal… I’m sorry…” Sarah smirked and chuckled the tiniest bit.

“Don’t worry about it, Gabby. As long as everything stays working.” Her attention diverted to the contents of the large transparent cell, where Goddesszilla was soundly sleeping. Blake had woken up in the middle of the night in some sort of panic which spared him from her grasp… for a few hours. After some time she took hold of him again, holding him close.

“What sort of things should we be testing with her, Sarah?”

“We’re going to find out if she’s in any state to be sent to the field, from the looks of it. After some training, of course. Might have to set up some sessions with Blake.”

“The guy? What does he matter?”

“Now that she’s established trust with him I find it unlikely she’ll do much without him. Not without some incentive, anyway. We won’t be asking too much of him except to stick around. He’s not the one we need out there.”

As if she could hear them Goddesszilla perked up and looked up at the two girls, expressionless. With the steadiness of a professional she laid Blake out on the ground so he still slept and rose to her feet, approaching the wall. She pressed her hands and face against the glass and snapped her jaws.

“Maybe we should try to get her to talk,” Gabby suggested.

“Of course,” Sarah assured her, watching as the Kaigiantess tried to communicate her hunger. “Open up the food hatch,” and Gabby did, unleashing the crates of meat which quickly attracted Goddesszilla’s attention. She picked up Blake along the way and brought him to their breakfast.






“Six? How can there be six new Kaigiantesses?” Rondy asked her captain. Sarah was standing on a balcony by Rondy’s neckline, pacing back and forth as she ran the details over in her again. She had just told Rondy everything about the Teaho trials and how disastrous their outcome was. That explanation didn’t quite bring it home, however. Six was a huge number.

“The Teaho perfume mutated them all,” Sarah said, not turning to see her Kaigiantess partner. “And we know at least one of them has already gone rogue, if not more. And by rogue I mean… far gone.”

“So you’ll need me out there?” Rondy asked, putting the pieces together.

“Yes. And Jen too. We’ll have you two go together, that should be more than enough to deal with this one.”

“Any special powers I should know about?”

“Nope. Just a giant woman. But she went out of her way to get naked and killed a lot of people, so she’s definitely crazy. Watch out for that, she’ll likely be unpredictable.”

“I can deal with unpredictable,” Rondy said firmly. “When should I be ready?”

“We’re trying to track her down as we speak, so expect sometime tomorrow or maybe even late tonight. Make sure Jen’s ready as well. Have her do a training run if she needs it. Just don’t let her get too wrapped up in that this is her first go. This isn’t a game.”

“Of course,” Rondy nodded. Sarah nodded in return.

“You should get your things ready as well,” Sarah added before leaving. “It’s been a long time since you’ve flown.” She looked over her shoulder to see if Rondy would respond.

“Yeah… yeah, it has,” she blinked. Sarah just smiled and walked down the stairs of the balcony back to the ground floor. Once she had stepped off them, the stairs and balcony contracted back into the walls around Rondy’s door, disappearing as if they had never been there. She stepped back inside.

Jen was still out busy practicing. It’s all she had been doing for the last several days. This really will excite her, Rondy thought. I just hope it’s not too much for her. If anything she had heard was true, this Kaigiantess wasn’t particularly powerful (for a Kaigiantess, anyway) but made up for it in downright villainy and cruelty. And she wasn’t the first case, and Rondy seriously doubted she’d be the last. What was it about being bigger than everyone else that drove people crazy like this? It was disgusting, honestly, that there were people who turned to monsters as if on a whim.

She was just glad she could be here to stop those people. Under Rondy’s bed was a large steel case with two handles. Taking one in each hand she pulled it out, unlocked it, and opened it. They were still in there. No reason they shouldn’t have been there.

It was a jetpack, in the shape of two long, bat-like wings. The device could fold in on itself and be turned into a backpack of sorts, but Rondy typically preserved it in its case. Instinctively she almost flipped the switch to turn it on, but stopped herself. At least until she took it out. Undoing all the security straps she lifted it up and attached it to her shoulders. Reaching back she turned it on for a test run.

The engines whirred to life and propelled her off the ground just by a few feet. She held up her arms and allowed the wings to bring her higher. Once she was just shy of the ceiling her arms lowered to indicate she should stop rising. Leaning forward she flew forward, leaning backward she flew backward. God, she thought. It really has been a long time.

“Hey, watcha’ flying for?” Jen suddenly asked, standing at the doorway in Kaigiantess size.

Jesus! Don’t sneak up on me like that!” Rondy jumped, extending her palms toward the floor to lower

“Woops, sorry ‘bout that. Guess I should have knocked first.” She took a seat on Rondy’s bed and stretched out her legs atop it. “So what are you flying for?”

“Have you heard about New York yet?”

“Don’t tell me something happened there again?”

“Exactly that. Six new Kaigiantess were created earlier today.” Jen was about to find herself a drink but was stopped in her tracks by the profound statement.

“Wha… six?”

“I can hardly believe it either. But at least one of them is hostile, so we’re going to be heading into combat relatively soon.”

Us? You mean, me too?!” Jen asked excitedly, her eyes lighting up. Rondy couldn’t help but grin.

“Yeah, you too. With me. From what I’ve been told, it’s just someone who went crazy with the size. She didn’t show off any exceptional powers, so it won’t be too difficult. And Sarah told me to make sure you take this seriously, Jen. No matter how easy anyone says it is, you have to give it your all, alright? Lives are still at stake.”

“I told you before, Rondy, you can count on me. You know how much I’ve been practicing recently? I know these fights inside and out. Piece of cake,” she smiled, cracking open the soda can.

“Do you want to practice now? We may get sent out sooner than you think.”

“Maybe after this drink, I’m parched.”





Megan stood in front of the water, looking out at the sea. The waves washed over her bare toes, little more than a trickle of wetness. The longer she stared at the expanse in front of her, the more she could convince herself she was just standing on the beach, enjoying her day. But the moon was out; it was dark. And when she looked down, her feet invaded most of the beach’s length.

But most hideously she could see what they were covered in. She could feel what was stuck underneath them. It was blood. Human blood. Halfway through her exhibition yesterday she had realized that her little living toys were not bugs. But she didn’t stop. Why didn’t she stop?

Her hands covered her face and she cried again. There was so much blood, it was all over her. Why didn’t she stop? She tried to imagine what those people had thought in their final moments, if they could even comprehend what was happening to them. Megan hardly could. It was so horrible, completely devoid of reason. Why is this giant person killing us all, crushing us, stealing our lives just for a moment of pleasure? Why won’t she stop?

But that was just it. The only reason she didn’t stop is because she fully enjoyed it. Even knowing that it was people and not mindless bugs, the feelings were amazing, the sensations brilliant. They did everything the beetles and ants never did… everything they could to survive. They understood their situation and tried to escape it, and that thrilled Megan more than anything else. It was sick and deplorable… but it was true. She loved to hunt.

And what now? Could she really turn around and just be a good person again? Forgive and be forgiven sounded unrealistic at this point. She didn’t know why she had grown so large and didn’t have enough time to think things through, she acted on impulse. All of those deaths were completely her fault. There was no reason anyone should help her.

Megan sat down and scooped some of the sand up in one hand, letting it fall through her fingers. She was still buck naked, having left her clothes in the town as if some giant laundromat would pick them up and deliver to her. Her tears turned to sobs as she realized this was probably how she would remain for the rest of her life. She sobbed for the life she was leaving behind and sobbed for the life ahead of her. And she sobbed because some part of her, some alien side of her mind, was okay that this was her new existence, happy for it, even.

She was no longer Megan. She had become something else. What exactly that was, she wasn’t sure. But considering how powerful people can be against a common enemy, she knew her days were numbered. They would kill her if it took them until the end of time. Until then, Megan was going to enjoy herself. She was going to play with herself and the world around her without a care. If she could go back and undo everything, convince herself to start with a better foot forward into this life, she would. But she couldn’t. She had chosen to be like this, and now had no other option.

One last time she sobbed to grieve for Megan, and for all the people she would undoubtedly kill in the next few days. If she didn’t let it all out at once, let it linger in her mind, there’d be no fun to be had and then the whole point of her transformation would be wasted. Closing her eyes she ran everything she’d need to know through her head. Humans were no longer people. They were hardly playthings, just little things that squished nicely. Her responsibilities had become quite simpler: eat, drink, play, sleep. She would work out the details later.

Suddenly Megan’s train of thought was interrupted as she heard a very subtle noise of movement. Turning her head she saw another young woman, just as large as she was but fully clothed. In her right hand a fisher’s net was dangling, and it looked full. Megan made a weak smile to her but the girl made no response. Was she afraid? She certainly looked it. Megan had never really considered that there were other giant people out there now; she wasn’t the only one. Now that she had decided she was no longer human she was at a loss for how to deal with them. Would they want to play with her? It was strange to think about, like asking a friend to come over and masturbate with you. Would they be enemies? Megan didn’t want any trouble, it wasn’t supposed to be a challenge. After a few moments of consideration she decided to mostly ignore them.

“...are you… alright?” the other giant asked. Megan made a friendly grin and stood up to her full height where she could look her in the eye.

“I’m fine now. Just had to think here for a while. I’ll get out of your way.” She brushed herself off and started for the streets.

“Wait… where are you going?” the other girl stopped her, looking concerned. Her eyes flickered up and down Megan’s naked body: she probably noticed the filth of her game. Megan couldn’t hold it anymore and made a full out smile, almost laughing.

“Oh, nowhere in particular. I’m just a little bored. I’ll find something to pass the time.”

“Hey, you’re not going to... kill more people, are you?” The girl’s voice was rising; was she getting angry? Megan turned to her and scanned her stance. It was mostly neutral except for the balled fist holding the fishing net.

“No. I won’t kill any people. Maybe I just need some sleep. Have a good night, whoever you are,” and she continued to walk away, glancing over her shoulder to see how the girl reacted. She was staring out at Megan’s retreating form for a while but finally left before long.

As Megan continued walking the soft sand underfoot became hard concrete. Lazily she slid her foot forward and twiddled a lightpost between her toes until it collapsed with a spark. In the distance she could hear horns blaring and some screams. Then they were in the streets, fleeing downtown. Like the pounce of a tiger she jumped forward until she was practically on top of them. Her left foot extended outward to stop the runaways in their tracks, then dragged along the ground, bringing the small mob close to her. She gently fondled her nipples and breasts as the shadow of her right foot made the panicky crowd aware of their fate.

Megan hung her foot over them and let the noises wash over her. She wanted to get herself in the mood first. Once she felt adequately turned on, it was the death of her unlucky friends. Her foot pressed down with a satisfying squelch. Moaning softly she slowly twisted her foot from side to side, until she broke into hysterical giggling.

She didn’t lie when she said she wouldn’t kill any people. She just wanted to play with her new, nearly infinite toy box.


 

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4670