Zoetrope by Nigma
Summary:

A tiny man is subjected to the sadistic whims of two young women. 


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Giantess, Couples , Crush, Feet, Footwear, Humiliation, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Slave, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 6580 Read: 48416 Published: November 22 2014 Updated: July 08 2015
Story Notes:

A story I wrote a while back that has been tidied up and will soon be finsihed.

1. Velvet by Nigma

2. Awakened by Nigma

3. Pink Descends by Nigma

4. Instructions for Destruction by Nigma

5. The Passion by Nigma

Velvet by Nigma

His prison heaved to one side, throwing him heavily against the gently sloping wall. Female voices, loud but muffled, bled through the fabric; no doubt mocking the tiny man who languished in the solitary darkness of the velvet pouch.

Blood trickled from where his lip had slammed against his kneecap. It was hot, the copper taste frothed in his mouth. His entire body was a patchwork of cuts and bruises, oozing gashes and black welts whose numbers increased with each cruel shake of his cloth cell.

His mind was a cold slate, barren of all feeling but pain and despair. He was the last one of his batch, the final survivor of Their cruel games. He hated how his internal monologue capitalised Them, raising his merciless owners to godhood but what else were They? What else but Goddesses were the two titanic women who had slaughtered so many for Their own twisted amusement?

He rolled again, his arm bending behind his back at a painful angle as he was pitched forwards. He slid helplessly, his pained arms struggling pointless for purchase against the wrinkled fabric wall as peals of laughter thundered into his cell.

He would be next. He would be thrust into the light to be torn and broken like so many men and women before him. A shudder wracked his cold, naked body. Another shake, another blow, another bruise. In between his torments he found himself praying, praying that They would end his life quickly, that he be reduced to nothing but a tiny smear of red paste beneath one of Their feet rather than being subjected to one of Their games.

He shuddered harder at the thought, the vomit rising in his throat a product of both the endless turbulence and the atrocities he had watched Them commit. Their captives were nothing but insects to Them, nothing more than screaming toys to be bent and squashed and subjected to more tortures than his human mind could comprehend. But then again, They were not human, not compared to him and his fallen comrades, They were Gods.

He began screaming even before his eyes registered the light flooding in from the far end of the pouch. He clawed frantically at the fabric as his prison tipped to one side, causing him to roll painfully towards the widening opening. His chest heaved as he fought desperately to escape back into the darkness, to scale the ever tilting wall and so escape the light that doomed him.

Already Their voices boomed around him, cooing and pleading with him to come and joint Them. Terror burned his mind as the pouch was drawn away from him. His legs lost purchase and swung out into nothingness, drawn and teased by swirling tendrils of high altitude wind. The light was blinding as it swallowed him. He could see the purple fabric billow and expand as he slid from the prison, moving as if time itself had slowed.

Gravity pulled at him, throwing his stomach into his throat as he dropped into the abyss. Desperately he threw out a hand, crying in pain as his bruised and aching wrist took his full weight. His fingers burrowed deep into the fabric, locking together as his other limbs flailed wildly in an attempt to latch on to the now fully inverted velvet pouch.

The world around him was a whirling kaleidoscope of light and colour, everything far too distant and massive to comprehend. His pupils shrank to pinpricks as his chest struggled to suck in air while fighting back motion sickness. He forced his burning shoulder muscles to drag his other arm upwards, turning his head as he pivoted his body to allow his left hand to latch on to the soft material that was so far the only thing preventing him falling to his death.

And then he stopped. Everything stopped as his eyes fell upon the lilac thumbnail, the size of a van, which hovered impossibly next to him. Freshly tanned skin surrounded it, following the digit to a hand that could have smothered a passenger plane.

Since his capture, during which he had felt as though heavily drugged, he had never been this close to either of Them and now Their sheer size of paralyzed him. The futility of his struggle slammed into him like an iron nail.

Mocking laughing rained down on him like physical blows. Their voices were almost too immense for his ears to process, each word rattling his entire body. ‘Aww,’ She chided, ‘I don’t think he wants to play!’

‘Sure he does!’ the voice from above replied, ‘Come on little guy!’

The hand twisted, raising the pouch ever higher before flicking it like the tip of a whip. His hands were torn painfully from the fabric as he was flung carelessly into the air.

The wind ripped his voice from him as he fell, spinning his body like a shed leaf. It chilled him to the bone, snatching and scratching at his unprotected flesh with frozen talons. Through eyes blurred by streaming tears he glimpsed Them, flashes of the female form grown to impossible proportions that filled his vision as he span by.

The ground twisted into view, an endless expanse of teak that leapt hungrily towards him. A black clad foot, rested to his left, extending up and above him to vanish into the rippling folds of a short blue and green tartan skirt. It should have filled him with dread. The knee that he sped past belonged to a violent and insatiable Goddess who could crush a suburban block beneath a single footstep if She so wished. And yet he no longer feared Her. The earth that rose to take him would surely provide him with a swift death. He was falling to his demise and for that he was thankful. Through chattering teeth that shook his pounding skull he allowed himself a grin. He had been spared from Their games.

A second and a half later he collided with the floor. His bones shattered on impact, his mind turning to instant blackness like the switching off of a light. He had escaped.

 

Awakened by Nigma

He groaned. His eyes fluttered open before widening in horror as he saw his flattened and broken arm re-inflating before him. He screamed his protests as his body followed suit, knitting and mending in a series of painful pops and clicks. The agony of his regeneration kept him pinned to the floor, twitching and frothing from the lips as his reluctant eyes drank in the scene before him.

The black clad foot, once so easily dismissed, now dominated the landscape. The Goddess flexed Her toes, exposing Her slender arch as they rose into the air before settling back to earth with a low and ominous boom that sent ripples of vibration pulsing through his churning stomach.

The Goddesses spoke above him, Their jubilant voices bright with excitement. Reluctantly his eyes began to track upwards, following the slim ankle up to where it joined the smooth curve of Her calf. His collarbone creaked as he pushed himself onto his side, to better view the Goddess that stood over him. He groaned as his wrist clicked painfully. He slid his elbow out from under him and rested on it, trying his best to ignore the flourishes of pain that crawled like spiders across his skin. He lifted weary eyes to the heavens and screamed.

Her other foot scythed towards him, Her pointed toes skimming just a fraction of an inch above the ground. Far above Her tartan skirt hissed against the top of Her black stocking as Her knee gently lifted. Red tipped fingers clutched her waist, matching the ruby hues of Her smirking lips.

Her emerald eyes flashed with delight as the tip of Her big toe ploughed into his tiny body, feeling only the slightest resistance, little more weight than that of a feather, as She shattered his ribs and sent him flying across the wooden floor of the den.

Pain burned his chest as he sailed through the air before landing painfully in a twisted tangle of broken limbs. The sound of laughter fell upon him like rain. His mind was filled with white hot flashes of agony yet already his ribs had begun clicking into place. He fought to stop his body convulsing as he rose to his hands and knees, desperate to relieve the pressure on his crooked chest while sucking in torn lungfuls of cool air. It took him less than a second to realise he was kneeling in shadow.

His mind reacted automatically, loosing a scream of terror and throwing him onto his back, arms raised. It was a pointless gesture.

Above him the second Goddess’ foot dominated the sky like bank of sunlit clouds. Her knee high socks were a deep pink and pulled tight to reveal each curve and contour of Her unstoppable sole. The fabric between Her toes had been stained a deep fuchsia by the sweat from a long day trapped in the confines of Her boot and now moved and stretched as She tantalisingly scrunched the massive digits.

Far above Her beautiful face beamed down at him from amid the shafts of sunlight that trickled through some distant blinds. Chocolate brown eyes framed by curls of chestnut coloured hair stared at his helpless form with a twisted desire. ‘No!’ he choked his voice hoarse, ‘no, please, Goddess, no!’ Her mouth reclined into a sultry smile, revealing rows of pristine white teeth, as She watched the tiny man cower in the shadow of Her foot.

‘Buh bye little guy,’ She smirked before slamming Her full weight down upon him.

 

Pink Descends by Nigma

Her foot moved like a bolt of lightning, falling from heaven to crush him against the unyielding wooden floor. The sky fell as a thousand tons of sweat moistened female flesh pulverised him into a paste of powered bone and blood.

His world became darkness for the second time in less than a minute. His scream frothed into a fountain of crimson blood that became lost against the vast expanse of Her pink sole.

She bit Her lip as She twisted Her foot back and forth, grinding him into the floor like snuffing out a cigarette. A shiver of excitement ran through Her, tingling up Her legs a lighting a fire in her womanhood. Her heel lifted as She leaned forwards, focussing Her weight on the tiny, warm lump that was pressed beneath the ball of her foot. A tiny gasp escaped Her parted lips as She felt the tickle of hot blood pooling between Her toes. She closed Her eyes and leaned back against the counter, Her fingers slowly probing against her bra to apply gentle pressure to Her hardening nipple.

She twisted Her foot again before lifting it gracefully into the air. She scrunched Her toes and smiled as She felt something shift between them. He was stuck to the bottom Her foot like a worthless wad of human chewing gum.

A soft moan of pleasure vibrated through Her. This was power. The miniscule blob of mangled flesh and broken bones that hung from the sole of Her small foot had once been a man. He had once been a human, with a job and a family and people who loved him. He had mattered. Now he, like so many others, had been reduced nothing more than a bug; a toy, a slave, a tiny creature who existed solely for Their pleasure, to worship and fear Them until such time they died screaming in whichever way their Goddesses saw fit. That was power and it was such a turn on.

She flicked Her foot, dislodging the mangled human and sending him crashing back to the floor. Both girls leaned in, eager grins on their faces as They watched to see if he survived. They didn’t blink as the seconds ticked by, two pairs of eyes focussing intently on the tiny, blood soaked blob at Their feet.

It twitched, rousing a squeal of joy from the girls as They embraced. Slowly, like iron filings moving above a magnet, the blob reformed. Paste became limbs, a torso, a head. The girls watched with bated breath as a face rose from the resetting skull. They cheered, hugging each other tighter as his eyes snapped open and a look of horror consumed the newly formed features.

His consciousness screamed back into his body. He had felt everything, every blow, every movement as the sadistic Goddess had destroyed him beneath Her unstoppable foot. His thoughts were dominated by pain, the sound of it drowning out the question of how he had survived. From the darkness he felt a release of pressure followed by a cold stillness. He would have thought it death if it had not been swiftly followed by a curious movement. His body hummed and buzzed as if home to a hive of bees. Were he had been nothing but a disembodied knot of pained thoughts he now had arms and legs. He was waking, waking from what had surely been a nightmare, a twisted fever dream.

He opened his eyes, expecting to wake beside his still snoozing young wife, in his bed in their new apartment uptown. They laughed as he began to scream in terror.

‘Oh my God Abby,’ Sarah gasped as he tried to rise. She knocked him over with the side of Her foot, the force breaking his nose and splattering tiny flecks of blood across the toe of Her pink sock. His pained cries were muffled as she gently lowered Her foot back onto him, holding him in place while avoiding applying enough weight to crush him again. ‘What did you do to him?’

Abby smirked and tucked a lock of platinum hair behind Her ear, ‘I just toughened him up a little. As long as you don’t take too long crushing him he’ll keep on reforming again and again. Try it, stamp on him as hard as you can, he should just pop right back.’

She moved a hand to cup Sarah’s right butt cheek as She lifted her foot off of the little man. Both girls exchanged wicked and lustful smiles. The denim of Sarah’s hot pants shifted against Abby’s fingertips as She lifted Her sun bronzed leg. Arousal flickered within them as They watched Their captive attempt in vain to flee the shadow of Sarah’s foot.

He gasped for breath as the Goddess lifted Her foot off of him. His entire body ached as he forced himself to stand. Fire raked claws across his chest, at least one or two ribs had been broken despite Her efforts to be ‘gentle’. He spat blood from his mouth. His nose and jaw had already reset along with a broken elbow but blood still clung to his face.

The massive foot hovered above him, casting its deadly shadow. He tore himself away from staring dumbstruck at it, marvelling at how something so immense could move so quickly and with such lethal precision. Their eyes watched him as he began to run.

He knew it was futile but self preservation overruled all common sense. The vast room around him stretched on almost forever, its retro-chic furnishings now sanctuaries beneath which he could hide. Ignoring the pain of his reforming ribs he pushed his semi athletic body to the limit. Keeping his head down, so as to best ignore his all powerful captors, he ran faster than ever before. ‘I can do this,’ he lied to himself between panting breaths, ‘I’ve got to do this.’

‘Ooh I love it when they try to escape,’ Abby purred, Her lips brushing Sarah’s neck, ‘go on, punish him.’

‘My pleasure,’ Sarah cooed, stealing a kiss while brushing Her fingers across Abby’s cheek. She smiled and kissed Her again before turning back to Her prey. She didn’t even have to move.

Despite his best efforts he had barely run more than a foot. Sarah leaned forwards and stretched Her leg over him. She lifted Her toes, positioning the roundness of Her heel above him and stepped down without hesitation.

The shadow swept back over him, filling his path ahead. He tried to duck to the side but in doing so caught a glance of the gigantic foot above him. The sight itself caused his legs to tangle and sent him tumbling to the ground. His arms once again acted instinctively as Her huge heel slammed into him.

Abby cheered as the man disappeared with a wet crunch. She dropped to all fours and leaned in to where Her lover’s foot remained atop the broken man’s body. A thin spray of blood had spurted out from beneath Sarah’s heel.

Abby’s face drew closer. The scent of sweat and body lotion was intoxicating. Her lips found Sarah’s ankle and pushed a kiss against it. Sarah bit her lip in ecstasy as Abby ran Her fingers up Her calf before kissing Her heel. With a sensual slowness Abby’s tongue snaked from between Her lips. She leant in ever closer, flashing a sultry smile at her girlfriend before lapping a splash of blood from the floor.

‘Mmmm,’ She moaned, closing Her eyes and savouring the flavour. Sarah watched as She moved like a cat, Her hand fastened about Her ankle. Waves of pleasure lapped at Her as Abby’s lips pushed against the top of Her foot. Sarah’s toes flexed as Abby lay gentle kisses upon them.

Her fingers brushed her calf again before She drew Her face away. Her long black clad legs folded up beneath Her as She moved into a sitting position. Their eyes met, ‘show me’ the blonde whispered.

Sarah smiled and said nothing. Blood dripped from Her heel as She lifted it off the broken man. Her foot had left a faint print of moisture on the floorboard and in the exact centre of Her heel a flattened lump of meat quivered.

Abby’s palms spread either side of it as She leaned in for a closer look. A bright and sinister light filled Her eyes as once again the flesh pulled itself into the shape of a man. ‘I am so good at this,’ She grinned, Her lips so close that Her cinnamon scented breath filled the man’s newly formed nostrils.

He barely had time to register the beautiful face that hovered over him before Her lips commanded, ‘again.’

Sarah was happy to comply and moved Her foot forwards, smashing him beneath Her toes. Abby stretched backwards, lying on Her stomach to get a better view of Their victim’s demise. ‘Again.’ She whispered, excitement causing Her voice to quiver. Sarah smiled as She saw Her hips twitch, She loved how much this turned Abby on.

She lifted Her foot higher, scrunching and flexing Her toes as she allowed the man time to be resurrected. A pained scream was Her cue and She brought Her foot down, squashing him beneath the flat of Her sole. She could almost feel his arms give way as Her flesh drove into him. She concentrated as She twisted her foot back and forth, relishing each pop and crack as his bones were shattered.

Abby’s breathing had become heavy with passion. Sarah’s foot became still as She waited for the command to stamp on him again. Abby remained silent, instead moving forwards to plant a kiss on the top of Sarah’s foot before rising to Her feet.

She dropped heavily against the counter, rattling the collection of vintage china teacups that were arrange atop it. Her braid had begun to untangle and errant threads of hair traced across Her forehead. ‘Thank you,’ She smiled, Her chest still rising and falling as She took excited breaths.

Sarah reached over and brushed the hair from Her eyes. Their victim was forgotten as Sarah stepped off him and pushed Her body against Abby’s. Their lips slid together as Their tongues embraced while Their hands danced across Their bodies. Sarah squeaked with pleasure as Abby’s teeth closed on Her bottom lip, nipping it playfully. She kissed Her again and pulled away, blowing a strand of chestnut hair from Her face.

‘So he can’t be killed if you stomp him quickly huh?’ She grinned mischievously.

Abby read the signal and beamed, ‘how about I show you?’

Sarah stepped back and allowed Abby to approach the tiny creature that lay panting at their feet.

 

Instructions for Destruction by Nigma

She walked towards him deliberately, slowly placing one black stocking clad foot in front of the other. Heel to toe.

Her footsteps boomed softly as they connected with the wood panelled floor; each one sending a wave of vibration that shook their tiny slave, increasing his terror and Her lover’s arousal with every step. She swayed Her hips as She walked, feeling their eyes on Her, enraptured by Her beauty.

On the floor Their slave cowered, trembling. His tiny voice barely reached Her ears, ‘Please, Goddess, please,’ he repeated, over and over again, fruitlessly praying to Her. She stood over him now, Her hands returning to Her hips, Her dominating smirk lighting up Her face.

Her feet settled either side of him. He had fallen on to his back and lay there like a pathetic pink bug, waving his arms frantically and begging her for mercy. He was so weak. Each one of Her feet could have crushed an entire crowd of people his size. She lifted her toes, flexing them before settling them back onto the ground with a thud. She smiled at his squeak. She loved how Her slightest movement could fill them with such fear.

He couldn’t run from Her, he couldn’t escape Her, he couldn’t stop Her.

She lifted Her foot.

‘They resist force,’ She began, Her emerald eyes never leaving Her tiny worshipper, ‘If you stamp down on him, chew on him, tear him or squash or crush him in any normal way he’ll spring right back.’

He screamed as Her foot slammed down into him by way of demonstration. She drove Her heel into him, completely obliterating him between the floor and Her flesh. She twisted Her heel, grinding him beneath Her before stepping off of him to reveal the tiny, greasy blood smear he had become. Barely a second had passed before he began to reform. ‘See,’ She gestured to him proudly before breaking a barely rebuilt leg with Her big toe, causing him to wail in agony, ‘Simple stuff.’

‘Maybe for you,’ Sarah quipped, rolling Her eyes. She was stood on tip toes, Her denim shorts riding up as She leaned against the counter, ‘even when you explain it like that I don’t really get it.’

Abby smiled at Her lovingly, ‘Well that’s why you’re lucky to have me. I build them and you break them, now they’ll just last longer when you get rough with them.’ She winked mischievously.

Their slave lay on his side by Abby’s toes, crying out as his ribs snapped back into place while his mind reeled. What did She mean ‘build’? He was a human being! He had a family, a job, a name! Were They so drunk with power that they thought Themselves creators? He choked as his inflating lungs drew in air heated by Her body and laced with Her sweat. What had They done to him?

Sarah gasped and threw Her hands to Her mouth in mock offence, ‘Rough? I’m never rough!’ Hopping from the counter She rushed forwards, the ground shaking as ten miles were covered in two steps, and threw Her arms around Her partner’s slim waist. Her lips found Abby’s neck, then earlobe then lips.

He watched with eyes dulled by pain as the two giantesses kissed above him, Their tiny moans of pleasure rumbling down from the heavens. Sarah shifted Her weight sending vibrations rippling through him. Her heel lifted as She leaned forwards revealing the sole of Her foot to him. He shivered. How many people like him had looked up to see that foot descending upon them, filling the sky before crushing them into nothing? How many others had these Goddesses tortured and tormented for Their amusement before ending their lives with an effortless footstep? He shivered. They were monsters.

‘So,’ Sarah broke away, Her arms still wrapped around Abby’s waist, ‘You gonna show me how to kill these new ones for real?’

Abby nodded and lifted Her foot again. Two pairs of eyes, one pair chocolate and one pair emerald, burned down upon him before the sole of Abby’s foot filled the sky with darkness. He screamed as it was slowly lowered upon him, creeping down inch by inch. Her toes were flared as She pointed the ball of Her foot directly at him.

The boom as She connected with the floor exploded in his ears leaving them ringing in Her shadow. He was helpless as the wall of flesh crawled towards him. Beneath Her he cried out in agony as his feet disappeared into the darkness, the bones reduced to liquid that soaked into the fabric of Her stocking. His hands reached up again, the gesture pointless but instinctive. They clawed at the bottom of Her foot as shards of bone and gouts of blood erupted from his legs.

‘The trick is to avoid the build up of force,’ Abby stated matter-of-factly as the tiny man fluttered against Her, ‘if you squash them slowly the force is dispersed and does not begin the reconstruction meaning they’ll die like normal.’

She settled Her toes on the floor, smothering his faint cries and crushing his ribcage. ‘But if you stop before they are completely destroyed the force won’t have dispersed enough and they’ll snap back to as they were before.’

‘Like a rubber ball!’ Sarah smiled, confirming Her understanding.

‘Exactly’

Though Their conversation was muffled by Abby’s flesh, Their miniscule slave knew he was going to die. The ball of Abby’s foot continued to plough through his torso while above the fabric Her toes pinned his head and remaining arm against the floor. His fingers fluttered weakly. Heat and pain and the scent of Her foot dominated his world. Any second now his skull would crack and his very being would be reduced to an invisible stain beneath the second toe of an insane young woman. He was ready for the end.

They listened to the pops and cracks of bone together.

‘So when can we get some more like these?’ Sarah asked, Her eyes still on Abby’s foot. She imagined what it must be like to lie there, helpless, looking up as Her beautiful girlfriend filled the heavens. She smiled.

‘Um, yeah. Probably a little while to be honest,’ Abby screwed up her lips, ‘these guys are harder to sort out so we might have to make do with normal Shrinkies for a bit.’ She could just about feel Their slave beneath Her toe, his life force a fragile spark on the edge of death. The slightest twist of Her foot would kill him.

‘Oh,’ Sarah pouted, ‘I was hoping we’d get to play with one of these later. Y’know, upstairs?’ her pout became Her signature sultry smile. She winked at Abby and ran Her fingers up the blonde’s spine.

Abby felt weak at the knees. Sarah always knew how to get to Her. There was nothing She could deny the playful brunette. She lifted Her toes and placed a hand upon Hers lover’s chest, caressing the already hard nipple through the fabric of Sarah’s top.

‘He’s still alive,’ She whispered.

Sarah squealed with joy, ‘Amazing!’

 

The Passion by Nigma

He screamed as he fell through air filled with Their laughter. Abby’s red lips parted to receive him, Her vast pink tongue sliding out between Her rows of perfect white teeth. He landed heavily, his hands sinking into the spongy surface. Her saliva enveloped him, coating his body and filling his mouth and nose.

His feet slipped out from under him as he tried to scramble upright. Already Her mouth was closing, the great white slabs shutting out the light. She moved Her tongue, throwing him forwards. He clung to the bucking surface desperately, fighting for breath as saliva washed over his head.

He dragged himself forwards, desperately clawing across Her tongue to chase the dying strip of light. One thought pulsed through his mind, ‘I don’t want to be eaten!’

Abby’s teeth crashed together, Her lips smothering the light. ‘No!’ he cried, ‘please!’ A moan of pleasure shook the world, slamming him flat and bursting his eardrums. For the second time in an hour his ears screeched as the smallest of Their sounds decimated his hearing. The surface of Her tongue boiled beneath him as Her breath filled his prison.

He swallowed more saliva as he pulled himself across Her tongue. Another rumble shivered through Her mouth as Her teeth opened, flooding the pink cavern with blinding light. Beyond Her lips something vast moved.

Sarah.

She moved forwards, Her lips parted. He barely had time to brace himself as the two Goddesses came together, Their titanic tongues and lips dancing across each other.

Sarah grabbed Abby’s hips and drew Her close. Their lips locked together, Her tongue swept over Her lover’s as She searched for the morsel with in Her mouth. Her eyes opened, She had him.

His bones shattered as the massive wall of muscle slammed into him. Hot saliva dragged him from his feet, pulling him through the darkness. Their tongues became his universe, throwing him backwards and forwards. G force tugged at him as he was drawn backwards, flashing briefly into the light as he was liberated from Abby’s mouth before Sarah’s teeth slammed together, trapping him in a new hell.

Sarah laughed, tilting Her head backwards and coiling Her tongue around Her prey. She flicked upwards, grinding him against the roof of Her mouth before crushing him viciously between Her molars. Abby watched as She chewed slowly, pulping Their slave into a tiny tortured lump of flesh and blood. Sarah smiled back at Her; Her eyes filled with desire for the girl who now reclined against the stacked white cushions, Her pert breasts uncovered, Her pink nipples erect and vivid against Her porcelain skin.

Sarah leaned forwards, shredding Her slave across Her teeth with Her powerful tongue before smothering him against Her pouting lips. She smiled as She straddled Abby’s hips, the lace of Her lover’s black panties caressing the inside of Her bare thighs.

Abby bit Her lip as Sarah gyrated softly upon Her, Her back arched as She crept towards Her like a cat, Her fingers hissing as they pushed against the bed sheets. Sarah snatched Their slave from the lake of saliva that pooled between Her lower teeth and bottom lip, rescuing him from drowning and returning him to the tip of Her tongue.

Her lips parted, Her tongue snaking out into the blinding light. The wind tore at him as he desperately clung to Her taste buds. He was being driven downwards, plummeting towards Abby’s exposed stomach that spread out before him like an endless white landscape. The howling wind tore his screams from him as he was slammed into Her soft flesh. Sarah’s tongue impacted around him with the force of a meteor. The crunch of his bones breaking was lost beneath Abby’s moan of pleasure. His world was once again darkness as he was compressed between Sarah’s writhing tongue and Abby’s quivering flesh.

Sarah pressed on, crushing Their slave with Her tongue before dragging him upwards. Abby gripped the sheets as Sarah pulled the tiny man across Her body. He passed beneath Her left breast before being pushed through Her cleavage. Sarah smiled at Her as she drew him across Her right breast, forcing him against Her shivering skin before swirling him round to be crushed into the side of Her nipple.

He gasped for breath as Her tongue released him, leaving him plastered against the mountainous nipple by a smear of saliva. The tan sky above moved, the universe rumbling as Sarah leant in to kiss Her gigantic girlfriend. His body contorted with pain as his bones knitted together. His movement against Her nipple stirred Abby, causing Her to release another gentle moan that split the heavens.

As They filled the universe with Their passion he felt smaller than ever. He cowered against the rock hard monolith of flesh, praying for his ordeal to be over. The ground quaked as Abby bucked, throwing one hand up to grip the back of Sarah’s head while Her other snaked across Her left breast. He watched as two vast fingers, tipped with red, closed about Her nipple and began to turn in a lazy rotation.

Far above him Sarah’s breasts dominated the sky. Already a larger size than those upon which he clung to, they were two vast moons of soft tan flesh barely contained by Her black and grey bra. Even now, despite their monstrous size and the evil of the Goddess they belonged to, he couldn’t help but be aroused.

As he dared to rest a hand against his growing erection the world beneath him flipped. Abby shot out Her hands to clasp Sarah and rolled on top of Her. He fell through the closing space between Them, crashing into the slope of Sarah’s breast before rolling uncontrollably into Her deep cleavage.

He fell in semi darkness, the ambient light of the room smothered beneath Abby’s shadow. Sarah’s skin was hot to the touch, sticky with passionate sweat. She chuckled, shaking his world, as Abby pressed Herself into Her, Their lips slamming together with the force of an atom bomb.

His descent had barely ended before he was smothered by a mountain of rolling flesh. His screams were silenced immediately as the valley he cowered in compressed together, turning him into red paste that became slick with sweat. Abby’s weight compressed him as She bore down on Her lover, Their writhing bodies turning what little air hid between them into an inferno. He reformed in burning darkness, his world spinning as They rolled back and forth. His lungs gasped desperately, sucking in a desperate breath before being ground into a tiny bloodstain smeared across one or both of Their bodies. Their skin colours raced across the sky, pale dawn chasing tan dusk.

He clenched his teeth and clung to a bank of warm flesh. It moved beneath him, the wind howling around him as he squeezed his eyes tighter. The Armageddon of their lust ceased and he found himself gently rising and falling, as though clinging to a bellows, a million miles above the world.

His eyes creaked open. Beneath him a montrous heartbeat thrummed, forcing thousands of litres of blood through arteries he could swim through. The flesh beneath him was the colour of honey. Trembling he looked up to the sky and into the face of his Goddess.

Sarah’s smile flashed brilliant against Her pink lips. Sweat speckled Her skin, sticking Her chocolate coloured curls to Her shoulders and neck. Her dark eyes brimmed with hunger and lust. She looked through the terrified slave that clung to Her breast, instead feasting on the porcelain vision that lay on the bed beneath Her.

He clutched Her skin tighter as he turned to follow Her gaze.

Abby reclined against the sheets. Her arms stretched above Her head, Her fingers entwined. Her blue eyes shone as She bit Her bottom lip in excitement. A sea of blonde hair surrounded Her head, flowing across Her shoulders to swirl around Her pert breasts and hard, pink nipples.

She twisted slightly, a thin veil of sweat causing Her pale skin to shimmer. He watched in awe as She slid Her hands across the sheets, twisting the fabric between Her fingers. Sarah’s heart raced faster, the muffled beating sounding like war drums. They both quivered with excitement. Abby’s eyes gorged on the body of Her lover above. ‘Fuck me,’ She whispered.

Sarah squealed, dislodging Her toy. He cried out in pain and fear as he fell the short distance between Her breast and the lip of Her bra. She was already moving as he landed. Furiously he scrambled towards the light, clawing at fabric and flesh to avoid being smothered between the two. He swung his leg out of the way just in time and hung, panting, to the grey fabric.

The world swung out below him as Sarah continued to lean forwards. Abby lifted Her legs, spreading Her hips wide. Her feet shot through the air, Her toes scrunching as they sailed over Sarah’s shoulders. He shivered as Her shadow passed over him, the memory of all who had died beneath them fought with his own experiences beneath them for supremacy over his terror.

Sarah’s fingers trailed across Her lovers legs, teasing Her as She approached Her already moist panties. Abby let out a small moan of pleasure as Sarah’s thumb caressed Her lips, pushing against the fabric as Her fingertips found the waist band. Her painted nails closed around it and dragged it downwards.

Abby wiggled Her hips, shuffling backwards as Her panties were removed and Her hot, pink sex was revealed. She spread Her hips wider causing the light to dapple across Her wet folds. She closed Her eyes, Her lips parting.

Above him Sarah purred with delight. He clung on desperately as She dove forwards, Her fingers clawing at the bed sheets. Abby squealed with pleasure as Sarah’s tongue found Her folds. The tan sky shook and quivered, Her vast breasts bobbing in their restraints as he hung beneath them. In the distance Abby’s foot slammed into the bed, grinding against the white expanse as though a doomed soul was beneath it.

Her other foot swam through the air, Her toes caressing Sarah’s shoulders. Her skin trembled at their touch, goose bumps racing across the honey coloured flesh.

He closed his eyes as the world raced and span around him. Thoughts of arousal fled from his mind to be replaced by an insane and futile desire to survive. Part of him still hoped They would free him, restore him, let him live. It was a ridiculous notion but one he held on to. It was all he had left.

His heart dropped out of him as Abby spoke, ‘Use him.’

His hand slipped as Sarah moved, laughing with joy as Her fingers came for him. He fell silently through the air, turning gently as the arctic landscape of crumpled sheets rose to meet him.

‘Ah ah little guy,’ Sarah teased as Her hand swept beneath him. He crashed hard into Her palm, bouncing along the warm surface as Her fingers closed about him. He rose in darkness before Her fingers unfolded him and he was bathed in light. Her face filled his world, Her lips parted and wet. He screamed as Her fingers came for hi, plucking him from Her palm with Her thumb and forefinger, smashing his leg and pelvis in the process.

She held him to Her lips, Her breath filling the air and flooding his gasping lungs. Her tongue slithered out to meet him, the hot muscle crushing him against Her fingertips as it drowned him in a mix of Sarah’s saliva and Abby juices.

She smiled wickedly as he thrashed and chocked in the thick layer of spittle that plastered him to Her skin. ‘Time to play,’ She purred as She lowered him towards Abby’s yearning lips.

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4716