Post Apocalyptic GTS World Part 2 by anton1991
Summary:

The second main part of the series, and the third story of the series! 

Hope you like Pulp Fiction btw. All the chapters are mixed in time. So make sure you keep up with the dates that are in the title. It can get confusing, and this is probably the only story that I will make which has this time-mix. Just experimenting. 

 

Here is the link for Part 1: http://giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4307

And here's the link for the Bonus part: http://giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4614

If you are interrested in the story, I suggest you read some chapters of these two parts. If not, no harm done. 

 

UPDATE December 27th, working on several different chapters atm. It will probably be a little while before I manage to post CH4. Probably somewhere next week.


Categories: Adventure, BBW, Body Exploration, Butt, Crush, Destruction, Feet, Insertion, Mouth Play, Muscle, New World Order, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.), Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.), Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.), Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 17 Completed: No Word count: 40647 Read: 91725 Published: December 09 2014 Updated: March 01 2015

1. Chapter 1 November 16th, 2257, 5 weeks before 'present day' by anton1991

2. Chapter 2 December 24th, 2257, 'Present day' (Insertion more or less) by anton1991

3. Chapter 3 July 20th, 2257, 16 weeks before 'present day' by anton1991

4. Chapter 4 Present day (Vore, mouth play, butt crush, crush, body exploration, little bit insertion) by anton1991

5. Chapter 5 December 20th 2257, 1 day before 'present day' by anton1991

6. Chapter 6 The pleasure of the Giantess, Bintou part 2 (GTS facesitting, foot play, vore, insertion, mouth play, anal insertion) by anton1991

7. Chapter 7 The pleasure of the Giantess, Bintou part 3 (Insertion, anal insertion, mouth play, vore by anton1991

8. Chapter 8 Just business (Crush, vore) by anton1991

9. World maps by anton1991

10. Chapter 9 Home sweat home by anton1991

11. Chapter 10 A fighter (Butt) by anton1991

12. Chapter 11 Bathing (Butt, Body exploration, Butt crush, Insertion, Violent, Vore) by anton1991

13. Chapter 12 Gladiator by anton1991

14. Chapter 13 Attic massacre by anton1991

15. Chapter 14 Resurrection by anton1991

16. Chapter 15 Gilligan Darkwater by anton1991

17. Chapter 16 Tribal buffet (Vore, Butt, Crush) by anton1991

Chapter 1 November 16th, 2257, 5 weeks before 'present day' by anton1991
Author's Notes:

Thanks for the support on the last part, sorry for the long wait!

 

This chapter takes place between Chapter 7 & 8 from the first story.

CH7: http://giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4307&chapter=7

CH8: http://giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4307&chapter=8

One month before the ending of Part 1:

 

It was a cold morning in mid November when Gilligan Darkwater got summoned by Sweyn. He goes out of bed, takes a shower, and dresses himself. He puts on the leather jacket he received on his arrival, socks, his favorite boots, an overcoat and a pair of gloves. As he makes his way into the living room, he sees the messenger who had told him that Sweyn wished to see him, sitting on his couch. He looks somewhat impatient, but Gilligan tells him he'll just need a few minutes to eat his breakfast.

 

It's a somewhat empty fridge. Three eggs, a steak, a bottle of milk and yoghurt that had passed the expiration date long ago. Gilligan takes the three eggs out of the fridge, and prepares a small omelet as breakfast. It will have to do, he thinks to himself, I'll eat properly at break time during the training.

 

The man looks annoyed by Gilligan's nonchalance. He sits there, eating his eggs as if this were just another day in Byzantium. But it isn't. For very few people had had the privilege to meet Sweyn. He is the leader of Byzantium, and had been their leader ever since his father died fifty years ago. He was only thirteen at the time, but immediately took the role of a just leader. He is known for his reservedness, as only his most trusted men, and a few lucky one's who had done something, had or knew something, had the privilege to meet him face to face.

 

Gilligan didn't feel too much for it though. He is the leader of a small sniper squad, made out of six men including himself. They were all volunteers who joined Gilligan when he joined the Byzantine army on his arrival, almost six months ago. After the generals saw his skills with his sniper rifle, they asked him if he could train a small brand of volunteers, and turn that squad into an elite sniper squad.

Gilligan started with nineteen volunteers, and after two months ended with five elite snipers. He named his squad 'Gilligan's eagles'. Odds are Sweyn just wants to praise him for all his efforts and hard work. Gilligan had no time for praises. Every minute has to be put into the drills and training.

 

Though the praises would be righteous. Since the founding, Gilligan and his small squad had cleared out Giantess scout camps. The casualties included eleven Amazons and three Behemoths. That was a rare and impressive accomplishment. They all got an honorable title. It was important as well. A couple of dozen merchants had gone missing, and he main suspects, if you can even call them that, were the Amazon's in their scout camps. The generals figured that they were the ones behind the missing merchants, since they would probably have trouble finding wild life to eat. It was an accepted fact that they served as cannibalistic dinner for them. So the generals had gotten enough of their already known presence and the Eagles were sent on their first task. And all three camps laid to waste after only a week. But not only the Giantess' were being hunted by the Eagles. The Nine Life's were often targeted as well.

 

The Nine Life's is a brand of mercenaries, normal people, only working for the Empire. At first it was a faction devoted to save humanity. But after the fall of China eight years ago, they switched sides after the Giantess' promised them safety in exchange for their alliance. Not they operate in scout camps, in military battles with their guns, since the Giantess' can't use them and usually go with medieval weaponry like Crusader swords and bow's & arrows, and are sent in as spies.

 

The only Giantess' that can cross oceans are the Amazons, but they are almost useless in open battlefield, since they'll get shot down hundreds of yards before they can reach the walls. That's why the Nine Life's are send in over seas to fight military battles there. As an example: The resistance controls the South-east Asian islands and the northern part of Australia. The Empire's foothold on Australia is weak, and there is chance they can get to the islands with the Behemoths and the actual Giantess', because there are no ships that can carry them anymore. Instead, they rely on the Amazon's and the Nine Life's to clear the job. But thanks to the strong presence of the resistance in South-east Asia, they have made no effort to conquer it.

 

 

The two men walk out of the house. 'It's a ten minute walk', the man had said. On their way to their destiny, they walked past the research facility. Gilligan thought of Timmy, who had been appointed the assistant of some big brained scientist, who knew what he was doing. Gilligan hadn't really paid attention to Timmy when he told him the news. All that was on his mind, was his own squad. He hadn't talked to any former members of his old squad for weeks. He knew Charles became a doctor at the emergency room, and Jane became his assistant. She got mad about that, which was pretty funny for both Timmy and Gilligan. It was because they didn't need any more mechanics, and since it's a rule here to make yourself useful to the city, she was forced to accept the 'offer' made for her.

 

Melissa had joined the army and got herself a suitable rank. Oliver, on the other hand, got sent to Vienna when their squad had just arrived in Byzantium. Apparently he had the upgraded FEV in his DNA, and they needed him in Vienna.

 

“Halt.”

A strong guard orders Gilligan as he reaches a small apartment. Several guards surround him and the messenger, and behind him he can see a least a dozen sniper on top of the surrounding buildings. One of the snipers stands right next to an artillery gun. The design seems to be from the World War II era. It is placed at a strategic place. The apartment stands against the wall, which is only a mile removed from the frontier. You can probably see the camps while scoping from such a high point.

 

“This is Mr. Darkwater. I trust you have been informed of his summoning?”

“Very well. Follow me”

The messenger walks away and the guard signs Gilligan to follow him.

 

As Gilligan follows the guard into the, what seems like, the abandoned house, pushes a bookcase away. Stairs that lead down were covered by it.

 

“Go. Follow the path and you will find Sweyn.”

The guard walks away, and Gilligan is left alone. As before, he didn't feel like doing this. Normally he would have joined his squad into the daily training.

*It had better be worth it* Gilligan thinks to himself.

 

The lights went on when he reached the end of the stairs. They let to an open hall, with more guards in it then there are outside. In the middle of the room, there is an old man behind his desk. Behind him, there is some kind of shrine with ancient texts on them.

 

“Come forward.”The old man ordered.

Gilligan does what is told of him, and walks toward the old man. As he walks past the guards, he can see them starring sternly at him, with their rifles drawn. One wrong move, and he might get shot with no questions asked.

 

“I trust you realize this is uncommon, and that you should feel proud of being allowed to come here, to my domain.”

The old man can see the arrogant look on Gilligan's face. Gilligan knows that he is in no position to act tough, and replies with:

“I humbly thank you for this meeting”

 

The old man knew it was not true what he said. But he remained calm.

“I called you here, because I have a very important, a very secret mission for you.”

 

Gilligan looks somewhat surprised at the old man. He assumed he would come here for complements and praises, but this is starting to sound like something that could interest him. The old man continued.

“You must swear to keep this a secret. This town is crawling with spies and sleepers. Until they have all been flushed out, all missions, unimportant or crucial, must remain secret.

 

“You have my word.” Gilligan replies, more sincere than is previous answer.

“Mr. Benson needs your help. The Austrians have been trying to make another FEV out of his DNA, but they miss one important piece to the puzzle. I do not know what it is. An Austrian science team arrived here yesterday, and told me that they needed your former college Timmy Mitchellson for a mission.”

 

Gilligan looks at the old man. He looks at him with a neutral emotional face, as if they are having small talk. His beard reaches down to hist chest, and he looks as pale as paper. He must have been here for years. A big pile of paperwork and files stands right next to him on his desk, and it looks like the old man hasn't had spare time in decades.

 

“Let me explain. From what I know, the research on Oliver Benson can only continue if you acquire a certain object for the Austrian scientists. You'll have to ask him about the entire story, but he is the only one who can identify it. And the reason you're here, is because I know you are the best soldier there is. I need you to take your squad and safely escort Mr Mitchellson to the meeting point.”

 

 

And with that, Gilligan and his squad left the city with Timmy. They took a car and drove of. Timmy explained that they had to infiltrate the Great eastern wall on the south side. The Empire's research facility was not far from there. All they had to do was find an experimental substance and inject it into Oliver. After that, they must take a blood sample from him, read the code that will be displayed on the small computer and then send the code via something called 'The Internet” to Vienna. That will be all they need to finish the FEV V2.0

 

 

 

 

End Notes:

Please leave a review behind, and a tip if you can (Seriously, any ideas for the story are VERY welcome. Just keeping an open mind!) Thanks !

Chapter 2 December 24th, 2257, 'Present day' (Insertion more or less) by anton1991
Author's Notes:

This chapter takes at the same time as chapter 2 of the 1.9 Story

CH2: http://giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4614&chapter=2

'Present day'

 

 

 

Oliver's Audio Book

 

It had been ten minutes after the insertion when I finally managed to turn on my flashlight. With all my strength I tried to get my arms, who had been in front of my face for protection, to my middle. When I finally reached it, I could easily turn on the flashlight. There wasn't much brightness, but just enough to let me see my surroundings. It had become harder for me to breath, yet I still managed to get enough air to not lose my consciousness. My heart went insane and I was in full panic and alert. Only at the farm had I been as afraid for my life as I felt at that point. 'But then again', I thought, 'she wouldn't let me die. She needs me.' I knew that my chances were smaller than I dared to admit, because she might as well had killed me ten minutes before that.

 

 

 

Bintou, the evil African Giantess who had captured me, had used me as her sex toy. For half an hour she'd push me in- and out of her. After she was done, I got pushed in as far as her middle finger could reach. For her hardly four inches. For me, however, at least twice my own height. She stood up, and dressed herself, leaving me inside of her. Bintou told me that she had to clean this mess she made up, and after that she would buy groceries.

 

 

 

Bintou moved down the stairs to get the things she needed to clean her own juices up. While walking down, I moved with her. Her elegant movement was noticeable in there. I knew she skipped one step, which made her move her leg up to middle height. Every time she did that, the walls would get tighter, and I'd be moved up a few inches. Luckily, however, she balanced the movement by bending over to clean her mess up. Thanks to that, I got lowered a few inches.

 

 

 

At that point, I managed to turn my flashlight on. All I could see, were pink-flesh walls surrounding me. They were slick and oily-like. Suddenly I heard two taps, it sounded like damped sledgehammer strikes on a wall, and then the muffled voice of Bintou, who addressed me. She had tapped her lower tummy so that I could hear it. She said: “I'm leaving the house. I'll be having dinner with a friend after the groceries.”

 

 

 

It was a moment of panic for me. She wouldn't be coming home for several hours, so I would not be coming out for several hours. After that she walked downstairs, put her boots and jacket on, opened the door and walked outside. After a few seconds of walking, I could hear the sound of an opening door. After that, I heard a bike coming out. I was really surprised to hear a bike. 'The Giantess' have bikes?' I thought to myself.

 

 

 

At first I thought it couldn't be true, even when I heard a bell ringing. But my suspicious got confirmed when she sat on it. It felt as if her entire body sacked down on me. From above me, the ceiling came down, with hundreds of pounds of flesh. Instead of sinking down, I remained where I was. Not only the ceiling came down, the walls surrounding me closed up. It made breathing even harder for me. The walls under me closed off completely. 'No way out now.' I though to my self.

 

 

 

Of course, even if I could manage to squirm myself below, her panties and jeans would be in the way. I was completely at her mercy. Whenever she'd pedal, I would be moved up and down over and over again, just like when she walked the stairs. I knew she felt me inside of her. And she enjoyed it. Every now and then, the walls that surrounded me would get so tight that I wasn't able to breathe, to the point that all my limbs started to hurt, and after a few seconds the walls got back to their original position. A splash of juice follow after that.

 

 

 

Bintou's POV

 

 

 

*After all these horrible months, I finally get what I deserve.* Bintou thinks to herself, as she has nearly reached the mall. She can fell the subject inside of her. He hardly squirms, so she closes her legs as often as possible, in the effort to reach another orgasm. Every few minutes or so she would reach it, and it was better then any other Normal she had put into her before. He was different. And she can feel it.

 

 

 

After a fifteen minute bike ride, Bintou places her bike against the wall of the mall, and walks inside. It is quite a busy day. Bintou can count at least eighty Giantess' that she could see in the passage. As she walks on, she sees the face of Dominika Avdonin on a T-shirt. Or several, in fact.

 

 

 

“Excuse me, would you like to buy a T-shirt? I think I have one in the perfect size for you.”

 

A friendly looking blond Giantess comes forward. She takes a T-shirt of a hanger and shows it to Bintou. The T-shirt displayed the face of the Empress of the empire.

 

 

 

“I will have nothing to do with her.” Bintou sternly answers.

 

“And you know better than to address me as a civilian.” The woman looks somewhat annoyed, surprised and confused at Bintou. Had there not been so many people, Bintou would surely have thought her a lesson. The woman's face turns from confused to shocked. At last she realized who she was talking to. She was talking to Bintou. Bintou, who had subjected the African Resistance. Bintou, who had risen the economy so greatly thanks to the many slaves she captured in Africa.

 

 

 

“Oh, I – I had no idea Ma’am. Please forgive my rudeness.”

 

The woman had a face filled with fear. Bintou had gained a lot of prestige. Only she was denied a promotion to the highest rank of all: Ginormous. Only the highest ranked Giantess' had been awarded with such a promotion. Those who had, had done something of the highest impressiveness. Either that, or had been on the Empress' good side. Those who acceded in military leadership, were often promoted. Or when a Ginormous would die, the appointed successor would take her place.

 

 

 

Bintou had managed to defeat the entire African Human Resistance in a six year long campaign. It was mostly done by herself. At first the Marga Suarez was leading forces in Africa. She failed to subjugate the Senegalese resistance and got hit by several mortal shots. She died on the battle field, and her army wavered. Bintou was only a Behemoth at the time, and general of three units under her army. Marga saw the potential in her, and had appointed Bintou to be her successor just before the battle started.

 

 

 

Bintou got the support of the other captains and generals, and two years after the death of Marga, Bintou launched a second attack against Senegal. Thanks to her brilliant strategical warfare, the capital of the African Resistance fell in just two days. After that, in a period of six years, the rest of Africa either fell or surrendered.

 

 

 

She was honored with a parade when she returned home, but was only promoted to Giantess. The highest commander Amanda Heuvels and the Empress Dominika Avodinin denied her the promotion she actually deserved. This was almost one year ago.

 

 

 

“Of course you don't.” Bintou reacted.

 

“I have been censored out of public, thanks to that bitch Empress. All I got, was my face on some shoes.” Speaking of which, she saw the shoes that projected her face. It was only a small pic.

 

 

 

“Sssst. Not so loud!” The woman warned Bintou.

 

“They'll throw you in the dungeons for saying that.”

 

The woman points at a group of three MP's that are patrolling the mall. Even with all the distraction, Bintou keeps thinking about Oliver who she pushed deep into her pussy. She can still feel him in her, and every now and then she pushed her legs against each other to press the walls against him. It always results into a sensation.

 

 

 

“Why are there so many MP's patrolling today?”

 

Bintou asked the gift shop woman. The MP's looked closely at Bintou. They knew that she was no fan of the regime, and that she was likely to cause trouble.

 

 

 

“Apparently there has been a breach-in. From what I have heard, some spies here overheard a phone-conversation between Byzantium and Vienna. They are looking for a small unit and someone very important. And someone here has helped them get in, she or they are wanted as well.”

 

 

 

Bintou decides to skip the grocery shopping. She calls her friend, and tells her that she wants to have dinner sooner.

 

 

 

 

 

Thanks for reading, hope you liked it. Please leave a review ! 

Chapter 3 July 20th, 2257, 16 weeks before 'present day' by anton1991
Author's Notes:

Hello. A note before you start reading. I know there hasn't been a lot of action, I just want to get all the stories right before I start with that. It's a long chapter, not a lot of action. Trust me, once I have the story right, there will be a lot of GTS action. Believe me. I'm just really focussed on the story. Thanks for the support !

This takes place between CH 7 of Story 1 and Chapter 1 of this story (Story 2)

CH 7: http://giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4307&chapter=7

CH 1 (Story 2): http://giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4744&chapter=1

(Read the Chapter Notes)

Jane's POV:

 

 

Start of the story starts 3 and a half month before Chapter one, and 5 months before Chapter two. This can sound complicated but don't let all the dates distract you too much.

 

 

"It took a while for you to come. I sent my messenger over three hours ago."

 

“I had some things to do. Why did you summon me?”

 

Jane had been summoned by Sweyn this morning. The messenger told her to follow him. Jane, however, had no intentions of following the man that woke her up. She climbed down her window to avoid him. A meeting with 'a very important man', as the messenger had said, didn't sound like much good.

 

After the garage shop had told her that they weren't looking for work, Jane had to live with the scraps the food bank provided her. Looking for other work isn't an option for her. The only thing is skilled at, is repairing machinery. It is the only thing the Vault taught her, and it is the only thing she can do.

 

With almost no money, she had made two attempts to steal some gold from the treasury. The first time was a success. Jane managed to steal enough to survive the winter. No traces were left behind, and it was as if the money had just vanished. The second attempt, however, went south. The alarm went of and she just managed to escape before the guards arrived. After two hours of blending in with the crowd, she had arrived home.

 

But apparently they figured out who had done it. The messenger had finally manager to take her with him after the guards had captured her after a two-hour search. Now she had to await her trial.

 

“First of all, miss Somer, I want to compliment you. You managed to stay clear of the local police for weeks. Only when the best investigators were put on the case, we managed to unravel who the thief was.”

 

*Damn*. I really am on trial, goes through Jane's mind.

 

“I can explain why I did it, really. See, after I couldn't f...”

 

“Silence!” The old man yells. He stands up as he says it, and the threatening look on his face scares her enough to step back. But she stumbles onto one of his personal guards. She turns around, and sees all the guards have made a circle around her, giving her little room to move.

 

“My men had ordered you to be executed last night.”

 

Jane starts to panic now. The men surrounding her had now drawn their rifles at her. Was this the end then? Survived the travels from Holland all the way to Denmark, only to be executed over some thievery.

 

“However.” The man calmly says, as he sits relaxed in his chair again.

 

“H-however what?” Jane surprises herself by the fact that she has managed to keep her tears of fear in. By now, her entire body was shaking.

 

“...However, I told them that you would be more useful to us alive then dead.”

 

Sweyn made a sign with his left hand and his men backed of. They went back to their original posts.

 

“What are you talking about?” Jane asks, confusion now stronger than the anxiety.

 

“You managed to avoid my best investigators for weeks. That's a talent we need.”

 

“What talent? What do you mean?”

 

“I am offering you a job in our spy-network. With your skills to move through the crowds, as unseen as a bug, we could use you for eavesdropping. Of course, should you refuse, you'll be executed in a sound proof room, and you'll be just another probable victim of the Giantess kidnapping.”

 

Jane slowly nodded. Jane thought she'd be dead by now. Instead she is asked to join the famous network that keeps this city as safe as it it.

 

“My top researcher mister Christiansen will tell you all about it. I am a busy man, so let me work.”

 

Sweyn points at the door right next to him. Still shaking, Jane opens the door. Just before she walks in, she turns around and asks Sweyn why he had to scare her so much. He replied with:

 

“Let an old man have his fun.” Sweyn said with a smile on his face.

 

 

 

“Miss Somer, I presume?”

 

The researcher hands her a cup of coffee, and points to a chair that stands on the other side of his desk. They both sit down, and face each other. He asks her how she's doing, and they talk on for another ten minutes. The researcher seems like a pleasant man to her. He is in his mid-sixties and has a long white beard. The man is short and quite heavy.

 

“Let's get to the business.” The researcher hands her a newspaper from four years ago.

 

“Please read the headlines for me.” The researcher gently orders her.

 

“Several merchants gone missing in the past two weeks.”

 

Jane reads out loud. The old man hands her another newspaper, dated two years later.

 

“Read the first lines as well.” The man says.

 

“Four outposts attacked. After the outposts had gone silent, several scouting groups were sent to investigate the sudden silence. What they found were traces of violence. Blood and the weapons from the guards were found. There have been several rumors about what the cause is, and most lead to a Giantess attack. The only fact that raises doubts is that there are no corpses to be found. The Giantess' usually don't take all the bodies with them.”

 

“You can stop now.” The old man said

 

He shows her the newspaper from two days later. The headlines say that the rumors of Giantess involvement has been confirmed by the authorities.

 

“Why are you showing me these? There is nothing to be found out about this. Giantess' do this all the time, right?”

 

Jane has calmed down now. Her cup is empty, and she can finally speak without a clear fear in her voice.

 

“Eighteen people have gone missing without a trace again. Two weeks ago. Most of them merchants that came from tribes and Vienna to trade their wears on the market. We tell the people that the Giantess' are behind this, but after a lot of research, we came to the conclusion that this might very well not be true.”

 

“And I'm assuming you need me to figure out what the cause is?”

 

“Let me finish. The people in this city are suspecting that we have been lying to them. You see, there is a new legend. About thirty years ago, the top researcher of the Empire, Benan Belik, failed to develop a new version of the Forced Evolution Virus. All the failed subjects were released into the wild. They believed they would die quickly, but they might have created a new sort of mutant. We call them 'witches'. It has never been confirmed that the women who were released survived, and so people started to make storied. 'Eye-witnesses' claimed they saw them, and other claimed they fought against them.”

 

“I have heard about them. They say they live in colonies, and feed upon unlucky souls. They colonize outside cities to capture the ones who are refused entrance, and kidnap humans and even Giantess' at the frontiers. They attack small tribal camps and scout camps of both humans and Giantess'.”

 

“That's how the legend goes. And the fact that our camps and travelers were attacked rose this city's suspicion. They say that the tribal camps have all been eaten out in the east and that they now seek to eat the entire western-European populace. The fact is we can't have this suspicion. It raises unrest, and we can't use that in times when the Empire can attack at any given moment.”

 

The man stands up, walks toward the window and looks outside.

 

“Sweyn wants you to proof yourself. You will be assigned to a team and investigate a cave just a few miles from the city. The people will be informed about the mission.”

 

Jane feels much better now. There is no chance they would have her killed now.

 

“The man you came in town with, mister Mitchellson, will join you on your mission.

 

“What does Timmy have to do with this? He is the assistant of some unimportant researcher.”

 

“Timmy will be promoted to my personal assistant. After that, you'll be promoted to become his assistant. We need you to keep a low profile for further missions. An unimportant job will cover you just perfect. You will join him on 'his' mission to research the cave for any traces of Giantess'. And the one we choose is Timmy because the rest of the researchers know too much to join you on this mission. He is new in this town, and yet to be tainted by the suspicion. We doubt he'll do anything wrong if you happen to find anything of interest.”

 

Eight days later, July 28th 2257

 

“Listen up men. Stand up straight when I lecture you!” Sweyn’s top researcher had created a small team to investigate the cave. Timmy was given the leadership of the team as the head-researcher. His assistant was Jane. Timmy had no idea Jane got summoned by Sweyn. That entire day had to remain secret for everyone, even her friends. Not even the other leaders of the city could know.

 

Jane and Timmy are the only researchers in the team. The force that would accompany them was made out of fifteen soldiers. Including Melissa, who had joined the Byzantine force almost immediately after their arrival. She would lead the small force into the cave.

 

The researcher wanted to meet us just outside the walls. From up, the snipers were looking at us, hoping to hear something. The entire city knew that they were going to proof that all the disappearances were caused by the Giantess'. Though somewhere, Jane knew that wasn't case.

 

“What ever you see in that cave, do not tell anyone before telling me every single detail about it. A bus will take you there, and stay there until you return.”

 

“You are sending us there to proof that there is no such thing as a witch.” Timmy starts.

“Tell us what they are able to do, or what the legend says they can do.”

 

The researcher looks darkly at him. This was surely not the man who I spoke to in his office. The old man in the office was a friendly gray man. This seemed like a tyrant who would censure all our words.

 

“Fine then. It won't matter what I say when you come back with no evidence about them. Here's what the legend tells us.”

 

The old man calls someone, and that someone comes running towards him.

 

“Rick, I need you to tell them all you 'know about them'.”

 

The old man looks annoyed, as if insulted. He sure is acting good. Last week he told Jane that he wasn't sure himself, now he seems to hate everyone that even things about the myth could possibly be true.

 

“Hay, I'm Rick. I have traveled a lot and heard a lot of stories about these creatures. Here's what I've pieced together. First, we have the Chedipe. She has the size of a normal person, and looks just like any other woman. But when you fall for her tricks, she'll bite you and inject a poison into you. All witches carry this poison. It'll make all your muscles and bones flexible as rubber. Just like any other witch, she'll swallow her victim like a snake, and carry her victim inside of her. She'll then take you to her colony. There she'll pull you out of her again and hand you over to the queen. They are allowed to eat her victim only rarely. Usually one a year, which is enough food for her.”

 

“Then, there is the Lythande. Often confused with an Amazon, she has a height of about nine feet. However, she is as strong as a Behemoth, and what makes her even more deadly, is that she can turn mostly invisible. Her stealth is professional, and she won't make a noise when sneaking upon you. So look out for her. Just like the Chedipe, she'll numb you by biting you. After that she swallows you whole for the queen. But another point. This witch can keep two people inside of her at once. Not only can she swallow you with her mouth, but also... well. From what I heard from an eye-witness who managed to hide himself from the attack, she pushed the head of a numbed victim into her vagina. After that she sucked him inside of her without the use of her hands. As if some one pulled him from inside of her into her.”

 

As if that was nothing, he continues his story.

 

“And lastly, there is the queen. The queen of the colony. She receives all the victims, and will digest a two persons every week. One in her stomach, one all the in her vaginal walls. Somehow, that has become a digestion progress. Whenever there are too many dinners for her, she distributes it to her colony. From what I've heard, she is about fifteen feet tall, weighs about four hundred KG. Her witches often bring her Amazons and Behemoths as well. “

 

 

 

The bus was nearing the entrance. There hadn't been any talking in those few minutes, only silence. The soldiers didn't looked shocked. They were used to these kind of happenings. But I can definitely see some fear in their eyes. If the rumors were true, and if that madman Rick was right, we'd be going for a suicide mission.

 

Suddenly the bus stopped. The driver drove back into the bushes.

 

“What are you doing, we're almost there!” Melissa said to the driver, who looks back at us with a signal on his face that we have to be quiet. The bus was almost fully covered by the bushes, and the bus driver opened the back door by clicking on a button.

 

“Be quiet. I spotted two Behemoths at the entrance.” The driver said.

 

Me and the men heave a sigh of relief, as the entrance was indeed inhabited by Giantess'. They may be brutal beasts and hard to kill, but at least we didn't have another problem. All those disappearances were indeed caused by the Giantess'. Melissa signals me and Timmy to take cover behind a tree. They move stealthily toward the two naked and muscled Behemoths who are discussing something. They are too distracted to notice the fifteen soldiers who are taking spots to shoot them with their auto rifles.

 

They are all in place now. Five men for each Behemoth. Melissa slowly raises her hand, and with a finger snap, the shooting begins.

 

It was a short fight. The Behemoths were killed almost immediately. They may have bodies like tanks, but even they couldn't survive fifty shots per second at her head. After only four seconds, the two Giantess' laid dead.

 

“Should we clear out the cave?” One of the soldiers asked Timmy when he had walked back.

 

“No. We have all the proof we needed. We'll go back and tell them what we saw. We'll come back with forty soldiers and clear this cave out.”

 

Timmy stands up to step in the bus, when we suddenly hear someone screaming for help. A woman ran out of the cave. She was highly in anxiety, and the soldier that held her couldn't understand what she said.

 

I rushed to the woman. She had buried her head in the soldiers chest who was comforting her. Out of the muffled noises that came out of his chest I heard her say:

 

“Please don't let them get me. Please don't please don't please don't oh God please don't.”

 

“Who are you?” I ask the woman.

 

“I... I am Rosa. I was part of a caravan that was going to Byzantium. But then the Amazons attacked us, and took us with them. They raped and killed the men, and most women were sent to their FEV facility in Constantinople. I just managed to sneak out before they could send me away. We have to stop their caravan to save those people!”

 

“She must be part of that caravan that got hit two weeks ago. We can still catch up to themif we send the...”

 

Suddenly a spear comes right at me. I only just managed to duck away. From behind me, I hear a soldier screaming in pain. The spear thrust right through his stomach. Then three more follow. Two miss their target by inches, one goes right through the head of another soldier. She dies instantly, as she is shot back. Out of the bushes, a group of Giantess' appear. Nine Amazons and three Behemoths dash out of the bushes.

 

The men take there positions, and start to shoot. One unlucky soul stood too close to the bushed. A Behemoth took him down with one hand. The mutant that was as tall as a house lifted him up in the air, and strangled him. After a few second his neck broke, and she let go of him. He plunged to the ground.

 

Another Behemoth carried a long medieval broadsword. The white steel alone was a foot longer than I am. With one hit she thrust it through a soldier's skull. It went down so hard, that his entire body split in halve when the sword had gone through the man's body and hit the ground.

 

But the soldiers are getting their feet on the ground. From behind my hiding sport I see Melissa barking orders. Whatever she is yelling, it is working. After a minute of fighting, seven amazons lay dead and the Behemoth that carries the sword is now gasping for air after she got hit in her throat.

 

The remaining Giantess' waver and flee.

 

 

Me and Timmy come out of our hiding place. Liters of blood on the floor. The girl that came running out of the cave is back in the soldier's arms. Hugging him. Crying in his chest. I can see the man with a spear through his stomach no longer squirming. He is dead. The Behemoth, how ever, is still alive. Her longs are filling with blood, but she manages to say something.

 

“Why... *cough*... why did you stop us? We would stop these *cough* degenerates... We wanted to stop them *cough*.” And with that, she died.

We all looked surprised at each other. Were they here to attack?

 

“You'll make a nice meal, my soldier boy.”

 

“What the... Aaaah!” The soldier yelled.

 

The young woman had bitten him in his shoulder. The man plummets to the ground. The girl has a big smile on her face. A pair of tusks now showing, the size of the top of my middle finger. Immediately after that, three women appear out of nothing. This must be the witch cave. The woman that cried in the soldiers arms was a Chedipe, and these women are Lythande's. They were suddenly visible, and managed to bite two soldiers instantly. The third woman had appeared next to Melissa, who was quick enough to duck away and plunge a knife in her side. The witch screamed in agony. The blood came out of her body, and she fell to the ground.

 

Melissa took her gun out and with two shots, she killed the other two witches. Two clean headshots in only two shots. Rosa now found herself surrounded by her enemies. The ambush had failed, and she expected her death to come quickly.

 

“Wait!” Timmy yelled.

 

He took a taser from his back, and shot her with it. Rosa fell to the ground, unconscious, not moving. Not a threat anymore.

 

“This is perfect! We'll take her with us and show her to Christiansen. This is the evidence we came for.”

 

“No.” Melissa now interrupting his short period of happiness.

 

“We end this now. Get the numbed men in the bus. You, you and you. Carry them to the bus.”

 

“ 'I' am calling the shots here. We leave when I say so.” Timmy steps in front of Melissa, who looks pissed off at her former squad member. Her former friend.

 

“Have you forgotten that I am the one who lead the unit? That I am in charge of the bus?”

 

“Three men died, and three more are numbed! We have to go before we all get wiped out.”

 

“Think about it Timmy. When we clear out this cave, you will have it all for yourself. You can take with you whatever samples, whatever bodies you want. Your position as your boss' will be secured.”

 

End Notes:

The witch names actually exist, didn't make them up. Hope this chapter wasn't too long and grotesque! Please leave some tips on how I should continue in the next chapter. I already know what'll write, but all the good ideas are welcome. Those who come with some good ideas will have there names on the credit list of the next chapter.

 

Chapter 4 Present day (Vore, mouth play, butt crush, crush, body exploration, little bit insertion) by anton1991
Author's Notes:

(21 December, 2257)

This is my longest chapter yet - and if you like Vore stories, I'm sure you'll love this one. I'm trying out something new. Somehwere in the story, I'll say something about a gigantic butt in yoga pants, and big breasts in a bra. I've made three puush's of both. Example:

Three visualizing options for the yoga pants. I used the first one for yoga pants colour, the size and the form of Bintou's butt.:

(I used this one in the story): http://puu.sh/dWqiB.jpg

Here are two other yoga pants with big butts that you can use:

http://puu.sh/dWqmx.jpg

http://puu.sh/dWqOZ.jpg

Here are the breast - in bra examples. I used the first one for size and form.

http://puu.sh/dWss3.jpg

http://puu.sh/dWsn5.jpg

http://puu.sh/dWrV9.jpg

It's perfectly safe don't worry. Enjoy your reading, and happy new year!!

 

 

Yoga pants: http://puu.sh/dVNsL/1745ac63a2.jpg

Breasts in bra: http://puu.sh/dW0Rp/9ff8254c4d.jpg

 

Bintou's POV:

 

Bintou opens the front door, and steps in. The little prisoner inside of her has stopped squirming now. After counting, she realizes that Oliver has been inside her pussy for three hours now, as it is three P.M. She tightens her legs, to push the walls her walls tighter together for a few seconds. 'Perhaps it will wake him up and squirm some more' she thinks. But no movement came out.

 

She walks to her kitchen. Out of the cabinet, she takes a can of conserved mashed potatoes. It had been there since she left for the African campaign seven years ago. Her adrenaline raises again, a small part of that caused by excitement. The excitement came from her memories. Bintou was, and still is, one of the most successful generals since the end of The Great War.

 

After The Great War, the normals of Australia managed to re-take almost the entire continent. They started their campaign in 2150, and won six years later thanks to the overwhelming manpower of over a 100 K men and superior weaponry. The Empire had no army at the time, since The Great War had been won four decades before then, and there was no sign of any danger. The ones who defended the continent had no fighting experience. The loss of that war had become the start of the reformation of the Empire's army. The greatest army the world has ever seen.

 

The peace talks ended with the Empire keeping the North. Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Libya and Egypt for the rest of the continent. Marga Suarez got permission to declare war on Africa exactly 100 years after the first declaration of war in 2250, and laid siege on Senegal only to get killed by a mortar projectile after two months of siege. Bintou, who was only a Behemoth at the time, favored herself with Suarez and was her successor. After six and a half year all the countries had been subdued.

 

Normally, this kind of accomplishment would give you the promotion of Ginormous. The fourth FEV stage, the one that made you over 100 foot tall and gives you a permanent seat in the Palace. But the head of promotions, Julia, decided only to promote Bintou from Behemoth to Giantess. No reason was given, but the now 68 foot Bintou knew what it was. The Empress Dominika Avdonin just didn't want another Ginormous. The death of the former commander of Africa must have come as good news for her. The less Ginormous' there are, the less chance of a rebellion.

 

Bintou opens the can of mashed potatoes. She dips her finger in it, and takes the finger to her pants. With her other hand, she pulls her pants forward to create an opening for her finger. 'He hasn't eaten for such a long time, I'm sure he'll squirm for this'. Bintou pushes her finger up inside of her, and wipes the mashed potatoes against his face. Almost immediately he started to squirm, as hungry as he is. It gives Bintou another wave of excitement, and tickles her walls.

 

“I could go for some food as well.”

 

Bintou takes out a bowl and fills it with yoghurt. Out of the cabinet she takes out a plastic box. In it, are the humans she uses for food. These are either men, or women who failed in The Arena and survived. The screams of the dozen people in it when she opened the box satisfied her. It was always fun to hear the normals scream for their lives, while they knew they'd soon be dead once picked out of the box. In it were ten people. All of them are spoils of war. Bintou took thousands of slaves from Africa during the campaign. Six men, and four women. The women had lost in The Arena, but survived. So now they would serve her a final time.

 

Bintou looks in the box, and makes her choice. Three men and two women are lifted up and dropped in the bowl that has been filled with yoghurt. Most manage to 'swim' up. One woman, however, didn't come up.

 

“Please, give me another chance!” The only woman who was visible now started to beg for mercy.

“I'll show you I am worthy of your grand army!”

 

Bintou looked at her and got a smile on her face.

“Hmm, but I'm sure you'll serve your final hour or so in my tummy, much better than you'll serve in any fight. Let's start now.”

 

Bintou has the large bowl in her hands, and halfway to the couch and salon table. But this woman just asked for it, she thinks. Before even sitting down to enjoy her supper, Bintou scooped the woman with the yoghurt around her body out with a spoon.

 

“Please, listen to me! I was a soldier, I know how to fight!”

 

“What is your name?” Bintou asks the brunette.

 

“F-Fanny.” The woman answers. She had been stripped of her close by Bintou a year ago. She did that with most of her new slaves a year ago, when Bintou had finally arrived home with four thousand slaves.

 

Bintou is bi-sexual. So she enjoys the naked body of both sexes.

 

“Ha, you're kidding right? Well fanny, you'll be going out of my fanny in a few months.”

 

Bintou opens her mouth, and takes the spoon toward her mouth. The terrified woman tries to fall of the spoon, rather killing herself than to get eaten. But the yoghurt is so sticky, she can hardly move. The giant face of Bintou with her giant mouth came closer and closer, and Fanny could smell the oddly smelling breath of the Giantess. Something that she had not smelled before.

 

“Why, please, I will sho”

 

Bintou's mouth closed with the spoon that carried the young woman and the yoghurt in it. She pulls the spoon out of her mouth. Only a few spores of yoghurt are left on the spoon. All that had entered her mouth was on her tongue. The squirming and cries of the woman made her giggle. After playing with her for a minute, she finally swallowed her. It took a minute for the woman to reach her belly.

 

“I will be right back, don't go anywhere!” Bintou puts the bowl on the salon table with a plate on it, so the captives can't escape. She walks to the bathroom.

 

 

Olivers POV:

 

The gigantic fingers of Bintou reach inside her pussy. Oliver can see them thanks to his flashlight that is still on. The fingers come closer and closer, until they reach his legs. She pulls him out, slowly. Slowly, so she can enjoy the movement inside her walls. The squirming made it even better. It made it so good, that she has to stop halfway. She can feel it coming. Another orgasm. She can feel her walls pushing down on her hand and captive. She scats inside, and everything inside becomes wet.

 

Oliver is pulled out. The first thing he does is coughing. Coughing out the juices that had been stuck inside his lungs for anywhere between four hours ago, or just now. The juices that covered his shirtless body also date back from either four hours, or a few seconds ago. Either hard, or wet and sticky.

 

“You're covered with filth. Let me wash you up. You are a guest here, you know?”

 

Bintou takes him to the sink, and washes him clean.

 

“Let's go down, shall we?”

 

Oliver sits in her palm. Dizzy by the event. The face on Bintou wasn't the same evil face he had seen before she raped him. It was a face filled with happiness. Not the same one he had seen before. Is she insane? As insane that she has become unpredictable? That would mean that she can snap at any given moment. Go from happy to mad.

 

Bintou puts Oliver between her giant boobs. The E-cups. Oliver feels crushed by the two giants, that get pressed together even harder by her tight bra. At first, his upper body was still visible. But now that she was walking down, her breasts bounced up and down, taking him down with the steps. By the time Bintou was halfway down, Oliver had been pushed so far down that the giant boobs covered his entire body. The boobs are warm. Hot even. He immediately begins to sweat.

 

“Enjoying yourself? Hihi.” Bintou squeaks, when she looks down at her breasts. She can feel him, but there is no sight of him.

 

“Let me lift you out of there.” With her entire hand, she reaches in between her boos and pulls the sweating man out, and tosses him next to her on the couch.

 

“Let's watch some TV.” She grabs the remote control and turns the TV on. It's on the local news channel.

 

Bintou looks at the Giantess. He is more scared of her sudden mood-swing than anything else about her. He looks at her, while she looks forward at the TV. She was now wearing different clothes, as she had changed herself when Oliver had just been pushed inside of her.

 

She now wears a blue sports-sweater, with under it nothing but a blue bra. Her legs are covered by white yoga pants (http://puu.sh/dVNsL/1745ac63a2.jpg). She wears no socks or any other footwear. She must be in her lazy outfit.

 

Bintou and Oliver are sitting next to each other on the couch. Bintou smiling and watching TV, Oliver scared and immobile by fear. He still doesn't know what's going to happen.

 

“Did you like your dinner, Chosen One? I made it just for you.”

 

Oliver was still confused. First she raped him, now she talks to him as if they are married. But to avoid getting the unstable Giantess upset, he answers “Yes, I-I did.”

 

Should I run? Should I ask her what's going to happen? Oliver's mind was filling with questions. Will I survive? She did say she only needed my body, or just something of my DNA like my blood, so my death wouldn't matter to her.

 

“Hmmm, good to hear, good to hear.” She sighed. Her breath reaches Oliver, who smells something good. Suddenly he recognizes the smell. Pot?

 

So that's why she's so relaxed, Oliver thought. Bintou continued to talk.

 

“I, for one, hate it. But I have to make sure I don't kill you until my friend Samantha arrives. You might even know her. She serves as 'a spy' for the resistance and for other normals. I believe she has made contact with your Vault as well.”

 

Damn, she's right. Oliver remembers his overseer saying that they had to make contact with a Giantess spy when they'd reach The Wall.

 

“Want to hear something funny?” Bintou is clearly high. That much was obvious. It explains her constant smiling and sudden relaxing mood. Why, and when did she smoke that pot?

 

“What is it?” Oliver asks her. No longer afraid of her. Now that she's high, he might as well take advantage of her looseness. Almost eight months ago, the Overseer of his Vault briefed him and his team in. But when he told them the details, it had sounded odd. Oliver didn't fully trust the man, and knew that there was more behind it. Now that Bintou was high, and likely to tell him more than she'd want to when she wasn't high, he had to make use of it.

 

“The boss in your... Bahaha... in your Vault...” It has come to the point where her attitude became annoying. She starts to laugh whenever she tries to say something. And seeing a 70 foot 7 ton weighing Giantess laugh right next to you, can get you nervous. Mostly because one movement will get you smothered to death right under her.

 

“Wait, Chosen One. You have to see this first.”

 

Bintou opened the draw from the salon table. She reaches inside and takes something out of it.

 

“Look, just...just watch.. haha” She shows him the inside of her closed hand. Oliver sees it and can't believe his eyes. In the palm of her hands, lay Starla and Franklin. Both look exhausted, and terrified.

 

“But... how did you... but you...”

“Ate them...? Buhaha.” Bintou finishes his sentence.

 

“You might not have known this. When you become a Giantess, you gain an ability which allows you to control your digestion. With some effort, I can make sure you reach my bowels. I can also clear my stomach of all acid. You'd be able to survive for weeks!”

 

“Franklin, Starla! Can you hear me?” Oliver yells, thankfully seeing them react.

 

“Help us, God please help us! I don't want to die!” Starla was as loud as in the cattle wagon. Franklin was sitting quiet, and seemed to have given up.

 

“My hero and his princess felt so good coming out. I remember reaching in the toilet bowl and seeing my hero reach for the princess. It made me rather emotional.”

 

The Somalian giantess with a British accent stood up. Oliver now had to face her ginormous ass in the white yoga pants. Now, she started to lick Franklin until he was fully wet. The giant tong is as big as the man is. She made a small opening in her pants and lowered Franklin down. He didn't say a word as he disappeared in the pants. Bintou pressed the man against her right butt cheek. Instead of falling down, he stuck against the giant black ass because of the saliva. I could see the print of his body through her pants.

 

From the other side of her body, Starla had been screaming mercilessly about Franklin and her life. Bintou turned around and placed the poor and loud woman on the couch, the spot where she sat. I could feel the warmth from that spot. Her giant body had warmed it up to her own body temperature. Starla is trying to get up.

 

Before she is able to stand, Bintou plops down right on her. Starla is crushed by the black ass of the Giantess. I could hear a few snaps, the bones that broke. As of Franklin, I don't know. Surely he got crushed as well.

 

Oliver, with full horror on his face, sees Bintou lifting up the bowl. She lifts the plate, and Oliver hears the screams of those inside. With her spoon, she scoops up a big pile of yoghurt. On it, is a man. He is crying and covering his face with his hands. Bintou puts the spoon in her mouth, and pulls it out again. She swallows, and the man is pulled down by the throat muscles to his death.

 

Another man is lifted out of the bowl. This man doesn't cry. He curses Bintou's name. He says things like that she had crushed her son months ago with her feet. He curses on, until Bintou puts the spoon in her mouth. Again, she pulls the spoon out without the yoghurt or the man. She swallows.

 

But this time, she opens her mouth and her tong comes out. The man is on it. He is crying now, begging her to end it. She plays with him in her mouth for a while, until she bites him in half. Bintou lets her tong come our again. This time covered in blood and even organs, the man had been cut in half from chest down. The tong goes in again and the same swallow sound comes out again.

 

Oliver can't control himself anymore. Once a young woman is swallowed down, he throws up. After he tries to run, Bintou lifts him up and puts him between her legs. Oliver is now only a few feet removed from her pussy. He can smell the fishy scent.

 

“Oh, Chosen one. Why are you running? You should watch the TV.”

 

A woman comes out of the bowl. She tries to make eye-contact with Oliver. But he can't do it. The horror is too much for him. The last one to be eaten is another woman. She was the only quiet one. As if she were dead.

 

After the woman is eaten by Bintou, she reaches down the couch and covers up a bottle of Scotch. She opens half empty the bottle that is at least twice Oliver's size, and let's the alcohol descent down her mighty throat. After a good minute she has emptied the bottle. A large burp comes out of her mouth.

 

“I think I'm going to take a rest.”

 

Bintou takes Oliver from between her legs. He struggles but can't do too much. The Giantess, who is close to getting drunk once the alcohol reaches her brain, moves him up to her face, and kisses him. She then lies on her side, covering the entire couch with her body.

 

“Now, that funny thing I was telling you about. Your boss has been working for me all this time! He sends dozens of people every year away on an important mission. Half of them reach Samantha, including you. She knew you were the descendent of the one that injected himself with the only FEV2.0 there was. It was me, however, who got you first.”

 

“Just a quick nap. A quick nap.” Bintou added.

 

Then, suddenly, she opens her mouth and pushes Oliver in. She closes her mouth again, puts her head down and goes to sleep.

 

 

Two hours later, still Olivers POV:

 

Her lips are like brick walls. Oliver has come to realize that, after trying to break through the might red flesh pounds. He is still able to see, thanks to his flashlight. Half an hour ago, Bintou had moved in her sleep. This caused her tong to move, and to collapse over Oliver. He was now pressed against her left cheek and the mighty tong. In the first hour, he could have sworn to hear the screams of pain from the people she ate. That probably wasn't the case though. Her stomach is thirty foot down, and covered with flesh. But then again, it did sound realistic. And not something you'd just imagine.

 

Finally, after two hours of being trapped in her mouth, two hours of avoiding the massive throat, her mouth opened. Not a lot, just enough to climb out of. She is drunk-sleeping, so she shouldn't notice it.

With all his strength Oliver tries to push the tong of of him. But just when he started to get some movement, an earthquake erupted. An earthquake that is snoring. Her entire mouth shakes, and to his horror, her mouth is starting to close again.

 

With all his strength, he manages to slip who the mighty piece of muscle, and jump out of her mouth. Instead of falling on the couch, the giant breasts block that fall. Oliver descends right in between the cove. His entire sight is blocked by the two huge boobs, but luckily the Giantess is so deep asleep that she doesn't notice it.

 

After a few minutes of trying to climb up, he has only sunk a foot down.

 

“Only one way out then.” Oliver said to himself

 

With all his strength he squirms down below. After another minute of hard work, he has finally escape the boob-imprisonment. Bintou had by now moved to lie down on her back. And Oliver was now trapped inside her sport-shirt. All he had to do was reach the end of the shirt, and climb out.

 

But when he was halfway, and had reached her belly-bottom, Bintou started to make a few small movements. Then, almost out of nowhere, she turned her entire body. The right side of her body moved up, and Oliver would get crushed underneath her belly if he didn't climb up. Her black body was sweaty and hard to grab unto.

Bintou now lay at 90*. Completely on her left side. But Oliver had managed to get to her right side. Bintou moved on, until she now lays with her torso on the couch, her back in the open.

 

“The plan hasn't changed. Reach the end of the shirt, and hide. Somewhere. Anywhere.”

 

Oliver has reached the end. He lifts the shirt and can finally get some fresh air. Not the pot air from her mouth or the sweat from her breasts and back.

 

“Hmmpmm. Hmmpmm!”

 

“Who's that?” Oliver asked. The muffled voice came from her butt. Franklin?

 

“Franklin? Franklin is that you?”

 

Oliver ran and climbed on her butt. It's like running up a hill, her big ass. A stain of blood covered the left side of her pants. And in the center of it, he discovered, was the mushed corps of Starla. Most of it was covered by blood, and the sight alone made him sick. But on the other side of the ass, was the body print of Franklin. Oddly enough, no blood there.

 

“Hmmpmm. Hmmpmm!”

 

Yes. Movement. The print of Franklin had moved a bit. Just a bit, but enough to confirm he is still alive.

 

“Franklin, it's Oliver! I'm coming for you.”

 

But he would have to be careful. It takes him some strength to lift the elastic side of her pants. When he lifted it up to his chest, he more or less crawled in. Thankfully his flashlight is still working. Even with that thing on it's still pitch dark. He came in from the center of her pants, and looked directly into the ass crack. It was huge, the same size as he was.

 

“Franklin! I'm in. Say something so I can track your voice.”

 

He muffled again. And thanks to that, Oliver managed to find him. Franklin has been moved almost to the center. If he is moved another foot toward the center, he would fall in and get smother by the gigantic ass crack, and eventually pushed to the asshole.

 

Oliver climbs up to the to the top, and reaches Franklin. It is as if he has been glued stuck to her skin, but after a few hard pulls, Franklin is loose again.

 

“Where is Starla?” Is the first thing he asks Oliver.

 

“Franklin, I'm sorry. She's...”

 

Suddenly, Bintou's hand slams against her ass. A huge slam-sound is followed by what, again, feels like an earthquake. Bintou must have felt us move, Oliver thinks. In her sleep, she probably thought we were a bug on her butt and slammed us to kill us.

 

The earthquake was so intense, that it slammed Oliver and Franklin toward her crack. Franklin fell in, and got stuck in from chest to down to his feet. Oliver just manages to hold on to her ass, his feet almost descending down.

 

“Take my hand, Franklin!”

 

“No, just save yourself. I can't live without her. Just go!”

 

He was right. Oliver has to save himself. Trying to pull Franklin out of it was almost impossible. The flesh walls of her ass cheeks were separately at least five times as heavy as they are. Their grip is too strong. And should he fail, Oliver would most likely fall down as well.

 

Oliver has managed to climb up to safety. He looks at Franklin, who is crying with his eyes closed. When Bintou wakes up, he will be at her mercy. But even then, Oliver has to keep moving.

 

Oliver is safe out of her pants again. He jumps of her back, and lands safely on the couch. He sees a long robe coming from her yoga pants, going half way down the couch. It is a pull-robe for the elastic of the pants. He has never been the best robe climber, but manages to climb down without too many problems. The fall went smooth as well. Looking outside, the sun had gone down. It must be around six PM now.

 

Suddenly the door bell rings. With catlike reactions, Oliver sprints to the dinner table and hides behind a chair leg. Bintou wakes up, with an expression that says 'Warning: hangover'.

 

She walks to the door, and opens it. Still not noticing the crying man in her ass crack.

 

 

Bintou's POV:

 

“Tell me. Why have you failed me?”

 

It is the first thing Bintou says to Samantha, who stands outside the door. There was nothing left of the relaxed, high Bintou from a few hours ago. Now, she is the same evil Giantess again. And even worse: an evil Giantess with a hangover.

 

“What do you mean, Bintou? I did as you asked. I have two of the Special Force members with me in my purse, and I swallowed the rest.”

 

“Shut your mouth.” Bintou shouted.

“How does the MP know he is here? And that there is a spy amongst us? I told you not to use the public phones to communicate with the normals.”

 

“I can explain...” Bintou grabs her by the throat. Samantha does nothing, but looking scared.

 

“You are a failure. It was your job to catch him. If I hadn't picked him up as I did, the MP would surely have gotten him, they would have given him to the Empress and that scientist Benan Belik, and our dreams would be at an end.”

 

“I'm not a complete failure. I fetched the device from Constantinople. Or rather, one of my associates did. I believe that the Chosen One and his little team were after this, shortly before he got enslaved by those slavers. I have a spy Amazon in a scouting camp near Austria. She directed them to a shed, and my own forces ambushed them. “Oliver” as he is called, managed to get away with another named “Charles” and “Timmy”. But the just named got away and got intercepted by slavers. But by the time they cached up to them, you had already taken Oliver.”

 

“Hm. Fine then. Show me the device.”

 

“Here. Or, it's more like a substance in this syringe. Put it on him, and it will copy his DNA. Put the substance back in the syringe, and we have his DNA.”

 

Bintou looks at her. The woman, her 'friend', is close to terrified for her. Since Bintou is bi-sexual, she is attracted to her. Her short blonde hair. Wears high heels, black jeans, a red T-shirt and lots of make up. Her boobs aren't too big. Cup B, or C maybe. That's the one thing Bintou doesn't like about the way she looks.

 

“What's that...” Bintou felt something between in her ass. She reaches in her pants, and pulls Franklin out.

 

“Shit. I forgot about Oliver.” Bintou shockingly realizes.

 

“Hm?” Samantha asks.

 

Why did she smoke that pot? And why did she get drunk? Of course she would come up with something as stupid like that. To put him in her mouth while sleeping. Either a swallowed him, or he escaped. If he is swallowed, it is too late for her to throw him up, or shit him out. If he indeed is eaten, he'll be digested.

 

“Ah, hear he is.” Samantha goes under the table and takes out a person.

 

To Bintou's relieve, it is Oliver. She places Franklin on the floor. The man doesn't squirm, nor fight back. Her foot descents on him, and crushes him. This time it is fatal.

 

Twenty minutes have passed. Samantha has put the substance on Oliver, and put it back again. Looking at her, Bintou feels more and more sexual thrill. The woman is straight, and in no way attracted to Bintou. She doesn't even like her, Samantha is only scared of her. But she knows Bintou is attracted to her. It's not only creepy to her, it also scares her even more. Should Bintou ever say she wants to do anything sexual to, or with her, she can't refuse. Bintou's rank is much higher, and upsetting her can get her killed.

 

“Well, it is finally done. I'll be heading home now, I've got some normals to poop out, or throw up. If you want to, I can gift you one or two of them as slaves.”

 

Samantha was about to leave, but Bintou orders her to stay put.

 

“I never gave you permission to leave. We don't need him alive anymore, and I've been attracted to you for a while. Now, follow me to my bedroom, and we'll give him the death of a life time.”

 

Bintou's fantasies were about to come true. Samantha looks scared, and surely doesn't want to. But she doesn't have a choice. In Bintou's hand is Oliver. She was going to use him for her sexual needs, and probably kill him during it.

 

 

End Notes:

 

 

Hope you enjoyed it, and I hope you find the visuals useful. Please tell me what you think of them in the review box down below, so I know if I have to do that again.

 

Thanks for reading, and happy new year !!!

Chapter 5 December 20th 2257, 1 day before 'present day' by anton1991
Author's Notes:

Here, you will finally discover the final piece that missed to fill the puzzle of Oliver's amnesia: how he ended up in the cattle wagon. http://giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4307&chapter=8

Moon-eye's POV:

 

Moon-eye is a member of a tribe from north-Hungary. So every now and then, he scouts around the slave market where the Giantess' sell their slaves to other Giantess'. Moon-eye's tribe survived on the spoils of hunting. Every month a hunting party would go out into the open, and hunt for Hungarian Grey cattle. But sometimes, the group would never return. Whenever that happened, Moon-eye and a small group would investigate the slave camp, to see if the hunters could have been captured by a Giantess party and enslaved. The slave camp is based in Bucharest, former capital of Hungary. A small scout camp of Austrian scouts is located a few miles away from the former capital. They are well hidden, and had already made contact with the tribals. The tribals would visit sometimes and trade their meat after hunting for their weapons.

 

Whenever a hunting party would go missing, Moon-eye would go to them and ask the Austrians if the hunters had visited them yet. This time, the Austrians told them to go to a small shed. The scouts had been there two days ago, and met with a group. Most of them came from Byzantium. One of them came from Vienna. A tall female scout told Moon-eye that they might be able to help them.

 

The slaves are mostly newly captured people, either from raided tribal camps in central Europe, or from newly captured territory. Hungary's slave camp is the slave capital of central-Europe. Even after many months of the won wars in Africa, normal people are still flushing into the slave camps around the world. This slave camp is only one hundred miles away from The Wall of the Empire, which is why this particular slave camp is so popular and big. A lot of the slaves that the Giantess' inside The Wall have been bought from this slave camp. An estimated three thousand slaves a year are bought and sold in that camp. Others are bought from the slave camps in Northern-Africa and the slave camp in the former capital of Kazakhstan, Astana.

 

When Moon-eye and his group arrived at the shed, they did not see the group the scouts had told him about. Instead, all they found were corpses. After counting, they found five people dead. Scattered in the area he found five snipers. They wore a unique armor he had not seen before. It looked like a medieval iron suit. It had a giant eagle on the torso. The bodies had already started to decompose, and the smell was awful.

 

Moon-eye now searched the shed. Instead of finding a lifeless body, Moon-eye found a cut of hand on the floor, with a knife right next to it. Right above the hand, was a lead pipe. Bloody handcuffs were stuck to it. A trace of blood let from a pool of dried blood on the floor right next to the pipe to outside. But the room wasn't empty beside these. A pen and paper were spared from the blood, as they were put on the desk. As a tribal, Moon-eye couldn't read, so he took the paper back to the scouts. They read:

 

“This is Gilligan Darkwater. It is December the 19th. Who ever finds this message, please give it to who ever is in charge of Vienna at the moment. I was on a very important mission. Oliver Benson, AKA The Chosen One was finally found, and it was my mission to get him to Constantinople safely. But let me start from the start.

 

I was the commander of a sniper unit from Byzantium. We were sent out to a scout camp near the Austrian wall, to meet wit Oliver. 'We' being me, my unit, a scientist named Timmy and a doctor who joined my group only a week after we had left Byzantium. His name is Charles. He joined us after one of my snipers had fallen ill. The mission was to infiltrate Constantinople, and find find an experimental substance, called the Experimental FEV. Oliver had to inject it into himself. After his DNA mixed with the FEV, a blood sample had to be taken from him. Via a scanner the codes would be send to the Austrian scientists via the Internet. They'd be able to make an updated FEV version and then the resistance would get the upper hand.

 

But at the first hour after we got sent out, the car broke down. It took us nearly five weeks to reach the scout camp on foot. We met with Oliver, and started to walk. The scouts told us to go to a shed for rest. But the Giantess' had prepared for this. I still do not know how, but they knew when and where we'd rest. The ambush started with a rain of spears. We all took cover, as several spears came from the woods every second. None of us were hit. Then the rain stopped. Almost immediately, the Giantess' came out of their hiding place. I had little time to count, but managed to count a dozen Amazons and half that number of Behemoths.

 

My soldiers took their positions. They fought bravely, and managed to take down four amazons and a Behemoth. But it was far from enough. I ordered them to hold their ground, as Oliver, Timmy and Charles made their way into the woods. To my surprise, the Giantess' didn't follow them. Instead, three tribals came out of the woods and followed them. They were probably threatened into joining the Giantess'. It is a strategy the Empire recently adopted, mainly because of the results in Africa. Many African tribals helped the Empire with defeating the African resistance, in exchange for guaranteed safety under Giantess rule.

 

The fighting then changed into melee. We took out our swords against their spear or hand fight. One of my soldiers managed to kill one Amazon, and wounded another. But after only a few minutes of fighting, we had to surrender. A Behemoth broke the neck of the soldier that had killed and wounded two Amazons, after he laid down his arms.

 

I will not write about the details, but after that they had forced us to pleasure them. One by one, they beat my men to death. Instead of killing me, one of the Behemoths ordered me to be chained to this pipe. She told me that she would come back the next day for me. To be sold at the slave market. Or to take me to her camp, to find my death at their pleasuring.

 

I do not intent to await either of those faiths. They did not search me, and I managed to keep my knife from their hands. It is sharp and strong enough to cut through a bone. I'll cut off my hand and run for help. But I will not return to the scout camp. A woman there told us where to go. I do not trust them over there, and I'm sure that she is an Amazon in disguise. She seemed larger and taller than the average woman. If that's true, she'd inform them where I would be. Instead I'll try to find a tribal camp. If not, I'll die but at least I'll die at my own terms. I write this story down on this piece of paper I found here, so that the one that finds it can inform the leader of Vienna.

 

And please, if you were told to come here by a tall woman from the scout camp, go as fast as you can.

 

Yours truly,

GD”

 

Moon-eye put down the note. Behind him he found his men running away. Shortly after, a group of Behemoths showed up, and ran toward him, going for the kill.

 

 

Timmy's POV:

 

I heard the screams of Gilligan and his men as we ran of. Oliver tried to fight with the soldiers, but Gilligan insisted him to run with me and Charles, as we were the key to the FEV 2.0 We ran for almost half an hour. None of us had any weapons that could protect us, as only Oliver carried a small pistol with him. But when we thought we were finally save, three tribals showed up. Oliver shot one of them. One of the other two carried a flame thrower. He fired, and Oliver got hit. Luckily his Vault suit managed to block most of the fire. He rolled over the ground until the fire was put out.

 

Then the two tribals started to talk with each other.

“What should we do? They said want them alive?” Said he one on the left.

 

“No. Only man on fire must live. Other two non important. You.”

He pointed at me.

 

“Leave here. Go to your master. Tell him he has to surrender so everyone will be safe.”

I was almost thanking God that they'd let me live. After looking at Charles and Oliver, I slowly walked away. It was painful to do so, as I was now leaving my friends at the hands of the tribals. They were probably planning to take them back to the shed, to the Giantess. *Go to Austria, and let them send troops to save them.* I had walked a minute now, and suddenly the two men, who spoke in broken English, were screaming for their lives. I looked back, and saw a gigantic Behemoth beating the two down.

 

Several Behemoths and Amazons joined her. The beating lasted for twenty seconds. That gave me enough time to get closer and hide, so I had sight over the entire area. The tribals tried to convince the Portuguese speaking Behemoth that they were working for the Empire, but she didn't believe them. Or just didn't care.

 

Four amazons had joined her. They came from the road. The five were guarding a cattle wagon with three people in it. A woman, a large black man and another man with a long coat on. It looked like a colonial military suit. It must be a convoy from the slave market. They were moving south, so most likely to Constantinople for scientific research.

 

By now, the Portuguese or Brazilian started to talk with a heavy accent.

 

“Leave the scavengers. There is no room for seven slaves in the wagon. Beat the two remaining normals out and dump them into it.”

 

The two men tried to defend themselves, but fought a hopeless battle. Shorty after, the two lay unconsciousness on the cold winter ground. The Amazons lifted them up and tossed them next to the other slaves.

 

Right now, I'm hiding under a pile of leafs. The Giantess ambush party had returned to pick us up. But they only found the dead bodies of the three tribals. Only after a full day I dared to come out. That's when the Austrians found me.

 

Gilligan's POV:

 

It has been four days since the ambush. After I had cut off my hand escape the return of the Giantess', a group of tribals saved my life. They took care of my hand, and directed me to Vienna. 24 hours after the removal of my hand, I finally arrived at the Austrian wall. I spoke to a military leader there, and told them that 'The Chosen One' was somewhere in the woods. First, they radioed Byzantium to warm up their Special Unit. After that, they sent out several scout units to search for Oliver and the others.

 

But they only found Timmy and another man. A man named Gerald, who claimed Oliver had been kidnapped by an African Giantess named Bintou. After that, the Austrians radioed their spy Samantha. She must have been the spy our Overseer back in the Vault were talking about. The spy told them to meet her at the Northern part of The Great Wall.

 

All I know now is that Gerald left by flying a plane to his destination yesterday. If everything went as planned, Gerald should by now have arrived at his destination. Awaiting him are my former squad-member Clerence and Byzantium's special force units.  

 

End Notes:

I've just started writing chapter 6. It'll be VERY graphical. 

Chapter 6 The pleasure of the Giantess, Bintou part 2 (GTS facesitting, foot play, vore, insertion, mouth play, anal insertion) by anton1991
Author's Notes:

This is one of the most graphical chapters I've written so far. Hope you'll enjoy it!

Bintou's POV:

 

 

 

Oliver feels so good in her hands. He is the one that just gave her the key to world domination. She doesn't need him anymore, so he doesn't need to be alive. She holds him tightly, to give him no space at all. He is of no importance to her anymore, and if someone is of no use to her, that person doesn't have to live. Doesn't deserve to live. Now that she has world domination in her reach, no one that is of no use to her deserves to live. Why would they?

 

 

 

Samantha walks up the stairs. Bintou watches her ass as she walks up (http://puu.sh/e7qYb.jpg). Her boobs may be quite small compared to other Giantess' (http://puu.sh/e5iPv.jpg) but her butt compensates for it. It isn't just big for a white girl, it is also greatly shaped. Bintou knows Samantha visits the gym a few times a week. The shape must come from exercises. Samantha opens the door that leads to the hall on the second floor. Bintou follows her, with the half naked Oliver in her right hand. He is the size of a barrel of Cola in her hands. Roughly five inches tall.

 

 

 

Bintou has entered her bedroom. Liver had been abused by her, used as a sex toy, in this room this morning. Almost a day ago. But that was only a warming up. Most slaves that are used as sex toys don't get away with it so easily, and Oliver would get the special treatment. Even worse then most of the other get. Right next to the door stands a bookcase. Compared to her size, it's about seven foot high. She puts Oliver on it.

 

 

 

“I want you to sit on my bed and wait for me.” Orders Bintou.

 

 

 

Olivers POV:

 

 

 

Bintou has just ordered Samantha to sit on the bed and stay put. The blond Giantess obeys, and as soon as Bintou walks out of the room, her poker face turns into a scared and embarrassed face. Oliver can tell that she fears Bintou. Looking at her, perhaps just as much as Oliver. He can see it, she has the same face that Oliver has. But why would she be more scared of Bintou?

 

 

 

“Why are you scared?” Asks Oliver.

 

 

 

Samantha replies: “I'm not scared. Shut your mouth before I make you.”

 

 

 

Oliver picks the defensiveness up and goes into the attack.

 

 

 

“What will you do? You'll give me a painful death? I'm sure that whatever you can do to me, isn't half as sadistic as what your friend is planning to do with me.”

 

 

 

“She...! she is not my friend. Just a... co-worker.”

 

 

 

“You fear her. I can tell. But why, and what do you mean by 'co-worker? You might as well tell me, as I am about to die anyways.”

 

 

 

Samantha looks hostile towards him. Her face expresses anger and aggressiveness. But Oliver can tell that she is trying hard to cover her fears away.

 

 

 

“Fine, but not a word about this to Bintou. We are part of an underground rebellion that seeks to overthrow the current Empress and her followers. The leader of our rebellion is called 'Mother Maya'. She appointed Bintou her successor, and that gives her power over everyone below her...”

 

 

 

“... Including you.”

 

 

 

“Yes. Including me. Bintou told me that I will replace Zhenya Doroshevich as the governor of the entire country. Everything behind The Wall will be under my control. Of course, Bintou will take the place of Dominika Avdonin, the Empress, so she will ultimately be in control of the entire Empire and this country, but at least I'll take a nice place.”

 

 

 

Oliver picked something up from the last line.

 

 

 

“Bintou? You said this 'Mother Maya' is the leader of your rebellion. Surely she has the claim on the throne?”

 

 

 

Samantha's face turns red. Her eyes open widely, and she turns hot.

 

 

 

“Yes, b- I meant to say... Mother Maya of course. Just stop talking about this”

 

 

 

Then, Bintou came back. She must have left the room to undress, because she came in fully naked. Oliver fears her. Fears her more than anything he has ever feared. He fears her more than he feared the three Amazons he encountered at The Happy Farms Inc. He fears her more than he feared the Portuguese Behemoth that lead the slave Cattle Wagon. But even through these fears, the first thing he noticed was her naked body.

 

 

 

She has a pair of great breasts. They are big, probably a cup E (http://puu.sh/e5gaL.jpg). The dark black pair are in firm shape. They barely move as she walks. Her dark ass is huge as well. It is not as firm as Samantha's looks, but still really firm and strong (http://puu.sh/e5h67.jpg).

 

 

 

Bintou walks to the bed, and lies down on her back. She puts her head on the soft pillow, and relaxes. Samantha still sits on the bed, next to her feet. She did not look shocked from the sight of the suddenly naked Bintou. As if she had been preparing for that, for longer than just today. But still, prepared or not, shocked or not, she still has anxiety written all over her face. The parts of her shirt around her arm pits are wet, and a few drops of sweat drop down from her face.

 

 

 

“Now, pleasure me. Pleasure me as I always wanted you to have.”

 

 

 

Bintou did not say that to Oliver. Instead, she looked at Samantha. Bintou's finger points at her vagina, indicating her that she has to make a move. Samantha swallows, and starts to sweat heavier. Slowly she moves her head towards it. Her hands shake, and for the first time in his life, Oliver sees a Giantess who is scared to death. Even a Giantess, so it seems, can be terrified by the sadistic Bintou.

 

 

 

Samantha places her mouth around Bintou's cunt, and starts rubbing her index finger over the clit, the clit that is almost as big as Oliver's fist. Samantha now starts licking her lips, and goes deeper in. But even with all the effort, Bintou does not seem impressed. In fact, she looks bored and annoyed. Oliver had seen Bintou's eyes following Samantha. He saw that she was into her, even though the white Giantess is probably straight.

 

 

 

Samantha tries harder and harder. She might even be panicking. She now uses three fingers and all of her tong, and goes around like a maniac. But Bintou still doesn't look impressed. Perhaps the blond Giantess she wanted to go down on her since the day she met her wasn't as good as she hoped. Or perhaps, this was just the warm up. Bintou does look like the type that only gets off of the heavy stuff.

 

 

 

Bintou has lost her patients. She takes Samantha by the arms and throws her over. Now, Samantha lies down on the bed, and Bintou sits on top of her, pinning her hands down. Samantha does look athletic. You can see some muscles on her arms. But even with that, she can't manage to throw Bintou of of her.

 

 

 

Bintou's POV:

 

 

 

Bintou smiles. She has out Samantha's arms under her legs, and sits on her small breasts. Samantha has terror on her face. She can't escape from the Somalian grip. But even if she could, she wouldn't. She is more scared for her live than getting raped by Bintou. Bintou has the might to let Samantha get executed by the rebellion if she refuses to obey her every wishes. Bintou has wanted to have Samantha go down on her ever since she met her. And now, finally, it was going to happen.

 

 

 

Bintou makes a small jump and lands on her face. Samantha squirms under her pussy, her already wet pussy. Her now free hands do everything to push her 'friend' of of her, but it's of no use. Bintou has pinned herself down to tightly. Bintou moves her pussy around her face, finding it pleasuring to rub her pussy on the girl's nose and her open mouth. The muffled screams make for a nice vibration that go deep in the pussy walls.

 

 

 

The longer she sits on her face, the more she moves. The faster she moves, the harder she moves. After two minutes, she finally cums. It is not a lot, but enough to cover Samantha's entire face. She had stopped squirming, but now continues again. She has been unable to breathe for two minutes now. Giantess' can go without oxygen for about fifteen minutes. Enough time for Bintou to finish this.

 

 

 

Right next to her is a dildo. Her her, is about ten inches long. A slim one, as it only is an inch thick. Bintou stands a little up, and Samantha gasped for air. This, however, was only for a second. Bintou did this so she could turn around, and collapses down on the white face with her huge black ass. Again, Samantha tries to push her away. Bintou enjoys her struggling.

 

 

 

Bintou pushes the dildo into Samantha's pussy. Violently. The slender thing is pushed in and out, harder and harder, deeper and deeper. Samantha now focuses on blocking her private part with her hands, but Bintou pulls them away, and pins them down with her feet.

 

 

 

“I will not get of your face until you cum on this thing. Don't cum, and you'll die under my ass.”

 

 

 

Oliver's POV:

 

 

 

The ebony Giantess violently rapes the girl with her dildo. Samantha stopped struggling after a few minutes, probably because she had no energy left to struggle. But Bintou finally gets of of her, thanks to the fact that Samantha finally came after almost ten minutes. The dildo is covered in cum, and Bintou puts it on her night stand.

 

 

 

“Take of your clothes.” Bintou orders Samantha.

 

 

 

While still lying down, she takes of her clothes. First her shirt and bra, and after that her pants and underpants. Her breasts are indeed smaller than the other breasts of other Giantess' (http://puu.sh/e5jBX.jpg).

 

 

 

Samantha looks defeated. She doesn't cry, but lies there with a sad face. Almost as if something small just happened to her. Oliver would almost feel bad for her. But then again, is it really her fault that she helps Bintou? She is just as scared of her as Oliver is.

 

Samantha probably thought it couldn't get worse for her. Bintou drags her feet to the end of the bed, and suddenly pulls two fingers inside her pussy.

 

 

 

“I trust you did as I told you to do.”

 

 

 

Bintou pulls her fingers out, holding a man. The man coughs up the cum that had just covered him. He wears some odd armor.

 

 

 

“So who is this?” Bintou asks Samantha, while holding the man up-side-down by his foot.

 

 

 

After a few seconds Samantha softly replies “Danail Sokoloff.”

 

 

 

“And you claim to be part of the Special Force... Danail? A special force soldier of Byzantium. I must have overestimated the strength of your city. Any elite soldier would think twice before trusting a Giantess like my friend here.”

 

 

 

The man keeps coughing.

 

 

 

“Put this on your tong. Then lick my feet.” Bintou orders Samantha, and she hands over the man... Danail.

 

 

 

Samantha puts the man on her tong, and starts to lick the left foot of Bintou. First, just the toes. Shortly after her entire foot. Oliver can see on Samantha's that she finds the taste all but good. The man in her mouth is constantly pushed against the foot and then pulled back by her tong. Bintou now orders her to continue on the right foot.

 

 

 

This took ten minutes. Bintou had a satisfied look on her face.

 

 

 

“Swallow it. We have no further need for him.”

 

 

 

Oliver doesn't know how long the man was stuck inside her pussy. But by the looks of it, it was at least the entire day. He had survived it. He had then survived the dildo that was pushed through the walls that trapped him. He must have been carried up and down the entire time. He survived the orgasm that followed. He survived being pushed against a Giantess foot by a huge tong for minutes. But not even he would survive in Samantha's stomach. She swallowed, and all Oliver can see is him descending down her throat.

 

 

 

“Now, take out the other human from the bookcase. The one you called 'Oliver'. We no longer need him alive.”

 

 

 

Samantha stands up and walks to the case. Oliver backs of, and dodges her hand. But there is hardly any space to escape the giant hand. It didn't take long until Samantha held him in her hands.

 

 

 

Oliver had thought about jumping down. He would die anyways, why not avoiding the horror that the two Giantess' were going to put him through. But he just couldn't. Every time he wanted to take the jump, he lost the courage to do it.

 

 

 

By this time, Bintou had returned to her old spot on the bed. She relaxed her head on the pillow, and waited for Samantha to return. She puts him at the end of the bed, right in front of Bintou's feet. Oliver can smell the sweat, and see the filth on her feet.

 

 

 

“Kiss them. Massage them. Just pleasure me by using my feet,” Bintou orders.

 

 

 

Next to me, facing her back, sits Samantha. Surely trying to forget her surroundings. By now, Oliver feels sorry for her. The woman is traumatized, and only stares disturbed in front of her. Oliver, on the other hand, stares at something. The giant feet in front of him. His head can't even reach her toes.

 

 

 

Oliver starts doing as she says. He doesn't know how to massage a giant foot, so just robs his hands around them. He kisses her at all different kinds of places. First, all the way down. Then he moved more up, until now he has reached her toes. He kisses between them, and it even tastes worse then the foot. Even though Samantha had licked it clean...er... it was still dirty. He kept a salty taste from it. The space between her toes is covered with black fluff, probably from her socks.

 

 

 

After a few minutes, Bintou starts playing with him. She pushes her feet down, or pokes him with them, but after a few minutes it bores her.

 

 

 

Bintou's POV:

 

 

 

Bintou now starts to get bored by the kisses and massages. Even the playing bores her. She looks at the dildo, but sees it is still not ready. So she decides to continue with her schedule, without the dildo. It had to wait.

 

 

 

She lifts Oliver into the air. Bintou looks at him. His face displays terror and anxiety. It is a face she always loves to see on her slaves. The terror was one of the biggest turn-ons of the entire process. She had seen the same face on Samantha. Samantha had helped her with all sorts of things. She is the one that supplied her with a third of all the captives in her secret Vault. Those captives will soon serve as her army.

 

 

 

She helped her getting the position she is in now, helped the rebellion it self by inciting unrest inside The Wall. But even with all of that, she is just another tool to Bintou. A hot tool, that will pleasure Bintou if she wants it or not. And why should Bintou care, anyways? She is one of the most important Giantess' in the rebellion. Everyone should obey her, no matter who. She will get that power, once Mother Maya dies.

 

 

 

Bintou moves Oliver down, all the way down to her pussy. She recalls him pleasuring her this morning, pleasure she had not felt in years. It was because of the idea that he is the Chosen One. The Chosen One... inside of her. Under her control.

 

 

 

With that thought she pushed Oliver into her pussy again and heaved a giant moan. She violently pushed him in and out while repeating “The Chosen one... Chosen One... Inside my pussy...”

 

 

 

Bintou goes so hard, that her entire body moves up and down. She feels him against her walls, and it feels good. She can hear him scream, which turns her on even more. Her wet pussy drips down cum on the bed. She had just cleaned it, bed she'd have to do that later. Didn't matter, the feeling of a human inside of her was heavenly. But feeling Oliver inside of her, well, it gave her a feeling that she had never felt before.

 

 

 

It went on like that for five minutes. She pushes him with her index finger as deep as she can. Under her pussy, she sees a pool of cum. Next to hear sits the dildo.

 

 

 

“ready.” She says.

 

 

 

And by that, she means the cum is ready. The reason she wanted Samantha to cum on it, was because she wanted to have hard, sticky cum on it.

 

 

 

Bintou pushes the dildo in her pussy. First slowly.

 

 

 

She feels Oliver going up her. She pushes very, very slowly, until the (what she sees as) ten inch dildo is pushed up all the way. The dildo is twice the size of Oliver. Then, after relaxing a bid, she pulls the dildo out, very slowly. Only a yard every second.

 

 

 

She can almost cheer. Just as she had planned, Oliver moved down with the dildo. Her plan worked, the Dildo was sticky enough for Oliver to get stuck on it. She had not done that before, but will surely do it again on other humans.

 

 

 

Still moving slowly, she pulls the dildo out and can see Oliver stuck against it, as if held with superglue. Bintou moves him down again, and instead of going in slowly, she thrusts him in. Moving him inside and out at an insane speed. The dildo is pulled in and out at least twice a second. It sounds like someone is tapping on the water. She can see the cum splashing up from her pussy as if is rain.

 

 

 

Bintou continues to that for another few minutes, until she pulls the dildo out. Happy to see the soaked, but breathing Oliver still stuck on it. The Giantess stares at him, and gives him a minute break to cough out all the cum that he had to swallow. He must have thought that this morning was bad. Bintou is sure that he has forgotten all about it. Compared to this, she was giving him an easy time every slave in her attic hopes for.

 

 

 

The minute has passed, and Oliver has stopped coughing. But if he thinks it is over, he is as wrong as can be. She moves the still wet dildo to her mouth, and starts licking on the top. Oliver is stuck on the top, and she feels him struggling against her strong tong. She moves the dildo further into her mouth, until the dildo is fully in her mouth. Bintou pushes the dildo through her closed lips, but never taking Oliver out. Her mouth is filled with saliva, and soaks Oliver with it.

 

 

 

Bintou pushes the dildo as far that Oliver hangs above her throat. Should the cum stop sticking, he'd fall down her throat.

 

 

 

“Hm. Surprised you didn't let go. That's only good I suppose. I wouldn't even take the effort to stop the digestion when I'd accidentally swallow you. I don't need you anymore, but I sure can have some more fun with you.”

 

 

 

Bintou has pulled the dildo out of her mouth, and is glad to see Oliver didn't accidentally get swallowed.

 

 

 

“Go lie down on your stomach.” Bintou orders Samantha's

 

 

 

She had been sitting completely still on the side of the bed, but almost immediately lied down on her stomach, exposing her big ass. The sight turned Bintou on even more. She had never seen Samantha naked, but could imagine the size of her naked ass. And she was not disappointed by the sight (http://puu.sh/e5kjT.jpg).

 

 

 

Samantha lies down on her stomach as she is told. Not just her ass is a sight for Bintou, but her back as well, and her legs. She has a wonderful body.

 

 

 

“I need you to sit still for this. No movement what so ever, do you understand?”

 

 

 

Samantha did not reply, but Bintou understands that she gets it. She looks one more time at the ass. She feels more and more aroused. Then, she looks at the dildo. Oliver still on it.

 

 

 

She moves the dildo toward the giant ass, and is jealous in a way of what Oliver is about to experience. Of course, he won't like it. Neither would she. But the idea of being in that ass is a turn on nevertheless.

 

 

 

Oliver screamed pathetically, before being thrust into Samantha's asshole. Bintou didn't even take the time to open a way by moving the ass cheeks away. Instead, Oliver felt the asscheeks crushing him for a second before being thrust into the asshole.

 

 

 

Inside an asshole. It must be horrible for him, Bintou thinks. But she knows, Giantess' crap only a few times a year. Knowing this, he is lucky no to come across any shit, and surely the smell must be less worse than he feared.

 

 

 

Bintou looks at Samantha, who doesn't move a muscle. She is like a robot, programmed to do whatever Bintou wants her to do.

 

 

 

Bintou pushes the dildo harder, and further into the asshole. The sight of the ass, and the thought of a human inside of that turned her on. While not even having touched herself, she came again. The cum flowed down her pussy, right on the leg of Samantha.

 

 

 

Oliver had no been pushed in and out long enough, and Bintou pulls him out.

 

 

 

“I'll have to stop that. I wouldn't want you to enjoy yourself down that massive, beautiful ass. Let's try something else.”

 

 

 

“No... no noho, God just kill me already! Please, I can't take it anymore.”

 

 

 

Oliver stats begging now. Bintou looks at him with a mocking face. This man had not yet met her it seemed. She never showed mercy on any of her slaves. She holds thousands of them, and allof them fear her as much as Oliver does right now. Several men and women go up inside her pussy and ass on a weekly bases, and she eats several almost every day.

 

 

 

“No. In fact, I just realized I wasn't quite done yet.”

 

 

 

Bintou pulls Oliver mostly off, but let's his head on the dildo. Every other limp, including the torso, was now free of the 'glue' on the dildo. The only thing that kept him on it, was his head. And then, without warning, she thrusts the dildo inside her friend's ass a final time. She is glad to see Oliver is missing when she pulls the dildo out. He is inside her ass now.

 

 

 

“I need a break. Go fetch me a barrel and a normal from the cabinet.” Bintou orders Samantha.

 

 

 

Samantha stands up and walks out of the room, feeling Oliver inside of her.

End Notes:

This chapter is only 50% of the entire event. I wanted to make a full chapter out of it, but ahd to cut it in half, because it took way too long. So expect more of this in the following chapter! Please leave a review !

 

P.S. Haven't started on writing the next chapter yet. So if you want to see something specific, like breast play or whatever, leave it in the review box!

Chapter 7 The pleasure of the Giantess, Bintou part 3 (Insertion, anal insertion, mouth play, vore by anton1991

Samantha's POV:

 

 

 

She can feel him inside of her. Oliver, he is squirming inside of Samantha. And he is far, probably 'twenty inches' if he got loose the moment the dildo reached the highest point. Bintou has ordered Samantha to grab her a barrel of Cola, just after she had shoved her 'twenty inch' dildo, with Oliver stuck it to by Samantha's cum, in her ass, and the little man had been left in there after the dildo was taken out.

 

 

 

She feels him struggling, fighting her walls. But Samantha knows he can't escape. She has reached the kitchen and takes out a barrel of Cola. She looks at the stairs, and thinks about Bintou. Once she walks up those stairs, the forced sex will continue. She had no problems having this kind of sex with normals. Just like any other Giantess, she did these things to normals.

 

 

 

But doing it with Bintou, and having Bintou do all those things to her, is just awful. She can make a run for it. Flee out of the house, and perhaps even reporting her to the MP. But no. Bintou has powerful associates. She is the successor of Mother Maya, the leader of the rebellion. Bintou can, and will, get anyone killed if they don't obey her.

 

 

 

Out of the cabinet she takes out woman, who seems to be severely beaten.

 

 

 

Samantha's POV:

 

 

 

He is covered with darkness, and can feel her move. His new place is even tighter, and far more stronger, than the previous walls he got trapped in. He can hear her heartbeat through the walls. With every step she takes he is lifted up another inch, and struggling makes it even worse. He thinks about death coming near.

 

 

 

Now that Bintou has his DNA, he is as worthless to her as any other person. He won't survive her wrath. And now that she has his DNA, she will be able to create a stronger FEV. Humanity is doomed because of him.

 

 

 

Bintou's POV:

 

 

 

“Finally, you're here.”

 

 

 

Bintou lies on bed, and takes the barrel and the little person. She opens the 'can' and puts the woman in her mouth. After playing a bid with him, she drinks the entire can, taking the screaming woman down to her stomach.

 

 

 

“Ahh, I do like a cold Cola. Now, go stand facing against the wall. I want your small tits pressed against the door.”

 

 

 

Bintou looks at Samantha's big, firm ass. Knowing that someone is inside there, turns her on. She slabs it, and the sounds was simply awesome. It confirmed how firm she trained it. Bintou puts her face between her butt cheeks, and is happy to hear her heart beat going through her fleshpounds into her ears.

 

 

 

She puts her tong in the asshole, and thereby opening it, and spits in it.

 

 

 

Oliver's POV:

 

 

 

Oliver turns his flashlight on. The walls are pink, not brown as he had expected. And it wasn't as smelly as he'd thought. But now, looking down, he can suddenly see a huge tong coming up. It is Bintou's tong, he recognizes it. Then, a spitball came up. It hit him like a rock. But then suddenly, he started to slide down. Down below him, two forefinger opened up the hole further, and Oliver went down faster.

 

 

 

He's now halfway, and as if things weren't bad enough, he can see a mouth appearing behind the two fingers. It is Bintou's mouth, who has placed it around Samantha's ass.

 

 

 

*Is this how I am to die?* Oliver thinks, as he is nearing the mouth, and her throat of course. To die by being eaten while sliding down from this place.

 

 

 

Bintou's POV:

 

 

 

Oliver slides in, and Bintou closes her mouth. She plays with him by throwing him from one side to another with her tong. She enjoys him trying to fight back. Bintou opens her mouth, and takes him out.

 

 

 

He looks tired, scared. He is covered with saliva, and she tasted Samantha's cum and ass on him. It tasted good, and she only took him out because the taste faded away. She can't wait to insert him. It was great that morning, and now with all the sexual tension from Samantha, it would be even better. Samantha, who was still facing the wall, hadn't moved an inch. She really is 'that' scared of Bintou.

 

 

 

Bintou lowers Oliver to her legs. She lies down again, and spreads her legs, and brings Oliver to her wet pussy.

 

 

 

“Ready to go down again?” Bintou 'asks' mockingly.

 

 

 

“No, please! Please just let it and.”

 

 

 

Oliver's head is slowly pushed in.

 

 

 

“Ah, yes. This feels good.”

 

 

 

Slowly, Bintou pushes him deeper and deeper. Right until his knees are in. She enjoys seeing his legs swinging around. His arms push against her walls, and he tries to push himself out. It is working somewhat, as he has managed to push himself out up to his middle.

 

 

 

As much as she likes his struggling, she has work to do.

 

 

 

“Samantha, my slave.” It amuses her to call Samantha her slave. She can get used to this, and might turn Samantha into her personal slave, once she takes the throne from the Empress. She promised her to become the Governor of The Wall, but that might just chance. She'll get someone else to become the Governor. She has thirty eight Giantess' who want to take that place. Or rather, she will have. Once Mother Maya is killed.

 

 

 

“Come her.” She looks like a scared little girl, holding back the tears.

 

 

 

“You have long fingers. You know what I want.”

 

 

 

Samantha holds Oliver's legs, and pushes him in.

 

 

 

“Go... Ah, yes... further” Bintou orders her.

 

 

 

With her long fingers, Samantha pushes Oliver in deeper.

 

 

 

“You're not done, come on! Show some enthusiasm.”

 

 

 

Samantha pulls the struggling Oliver back, and then back. Faster and faster, as Bintou commanded. The lips around Bintou's vagina became wetter and wetter, warmer and warmer. The sheet under her is moisty.

 

 

 

“Ah, yes. Yes, that's good.” Bintou keeps on moaning, and keeps ordering Samantha to go deeper. Oliver has stopped squirming, and might even have gone unconscious. Bintou is becoming tighter and tighter, and it becomes harder to push him through. Up to the point Bintou orgasms. Samantha's hand is covered under the juices, and it disgusts her.

 

 

 

“Yes, take your hand out. I've got work to do.”

 

 

 

Samantha's POV:

 

 

 

Samantha takes her hand out, without Oliver who is still in there somewhere. She did these things when she had sexual inclinations, just like Bintou. But like most other Giantess', Samantha only had a few small slaves in her house. All bought on the slave market. She made an entire bedroom for them, which they had to share with all fourteen of them.

 

 

 

Most of the slaves are forced workers. They keep the house clean, and do work for her that they can do at their sizes. But two of them she held dear. A man and a woman served as her personal slaves. Like most other Giantess, Samantha doesn't have the huge amount of slaves that Bintou holds in her attic. So Samantha and the others have to be more careful. Sure, every once and a while they'd be inserted. But that didn't happen so often, as they are too expensive to just replace should they die.

 

 

 

But once she gets the title of Governor of The Wall, she'll get enough money and power to get herself a thousand slaves. Then, she will hold all the power she wants. She can kill her slaves and not care about replacements. She remembers, that earlier this year she had a third sex slave. A man, a tribal who was enslaved by a raiding party. She bought him at the Hungarian slave market a few months before that time. She went out with friends, but had inserted him just before, so she could enjoy him all night.

 

 

 

But when she woke up, it was four days later. She had been drinking so much alcohol, that the last few days were just blurry. She pulled the man out, but he was dead. Replacing him was impossible because of the high prices. Ever since then, she was extra careful on the remaining two slaves. There was also a case where she accidentally crushed a worker under her foot. But that wasn't her fault...

 

 

 

Bintou's POV:

 

 

 

She feels him squirming again. It's an amazing feeling, especially the fear. She stands up, and walks up the stairs to the attic. Bintou turns on the lights, and sees two hundred cages. Rodent cages, with each of them containing about a dozen women.

 

 

 

All these women were spoils of war. The Empire gifted her five thousand slaves after she returned home to get her promotion after the African campaign. Fifty percent were men. Most were sold on the slave market which made her one of the wealthiest of the entire empire. A few, about a hundred, remained at her house. Most served as sex objects, and only a few are still alive.

 

 

 

After her return, the Empire gave her only one shot of the FEV, instead of two. So she turned into a Giantess instead of a Ginormous. Samantha contacted her shortly after. She represented the Rebellion, lead by Kerima Maya. A.K.A. Mother Maya, or Cladice. Those are her pseudonym's. She came from Persia, and sought to overthrow the current government, Empress Dominika Avdonin in particular. She would become the Empress and the other Giantess members would take all the positions of the Empire.

 

 

 

Cladice wanted Bintou because she would be a huge cause to the rebellion. She was sure that Bintou would join them because she was furious about not getting the full promotion. Samantha was to be her personal right hand, and Bintou accepted. Her role was to create their own army. Mother Maya knew about the huge amount of slaves of Bintou, and so told her to bring the best fighters to an abandoned farm a thousand KM East of Minsk, in the Russian Federation. A door there leads to a secret Vault, where a few scientists collaborate with the Rebellion. They've got enough FEV to create about two hundred Giantess'. So, Bintou created The Arena in her attic, and let's the women fight each other to see who will serve her army.

 

 

 

Shortly after, Bintou was announced to be Mother Maya's successor, should she die. That's when Bintou created the plan to kill Mother Maya so she can lead the rebellion, and take the Throne from the Empress. She found out that Samantha serves as a double agent for some Vault that hadn't been discovered yet, back in the former Netherlands. She made a deal with their Overseer to send out a couple of normals every year. They were told that a very important mission awaits them, and that they have to make contact with a moll that works in the Empire.

 

 

 

If the Overseer didn't, she'd launch an attack on the Vault and kill everyone in it. But then she found out that someone who lived in the Vault was the ancestor of the man that had infiltrated a scientist Vault during the Great War, and destroyed the blue prints, but injected himself with the FEV 2.0. This FEV didn't make you grow, but made you much stronger. The virus got carried on through generations, and became a legend all around the world.

 

 

 

And now, she has it. She'll inject all her soldiers with a mix of the original and the new FEV. They'll be invincible.

 

 

 

“Shut the hell up, I can hear you whispering. You know that when your master arrives, you shut the hell up, or there will be no dinner for you.” Bintou made sure everyone knew she had arrived.

 

 

 

“I have good news. Good news for me, not for you. The legend has been captured, and I have copied his DNA. This means we'll have to speed things up, so assume that you will most likely be dead by the end of the week.”

 

 

 

Bintou hears soft cries and weeps, but ignores them. She walks to an old terminal. It was designed for Giantess. She turns is on, and sees the green screen with bi white letters. She clicks on a folder that says “SCHEDULE”. She clicks on 'December 21st'. It shows: “Team death match, 12 vs 12. Cage 20 vs cage 24”.

 

 

 

Bintou walks to the cages with the numbers 20 and 24 on it, and places them in the center of the attic. In the center stood an Arena. 'The Arena'. It was made out of mostly Cola barrels that together formed a wall. She had formed them of the Cola barrels she already drank. The round Arena was about forty yards in diameter, and the walls were three barrels high, twelve foot high. She places the cages with the women in it on either side of the Arena, and next to both cages two boxes. The two boxes contained weapons. four baseball bats, four machetes, three spears and one broadsword.

 

 

 

These weapons were mostly used by Amazons, Behemoths and sometimes actual Giantess', so they had to become familiar with them. They are still covered with blood from the fights of a few days ago. Bintou opens the cage doors.

 

 

 

“Cage 20 and 24. I'll describe the situation to you, in case you forgot: You now stand against each other. You might know someone on the other side from Africa. You have spend a full year with your other cage mates, and surely made friends. Sadly, however, they will die. Those who refuse to fight will suffer an awful death, an awful death by my hands. I'll make sure of that. You have already seen how someone who is unwilling to fight dies, so don't let me make another example.

 

 

 

The survivors of the winning team will fight against the cage that won the previous match. Cage 33 won with six survivors, so make sure you win without a high rate of casualties. The survivors of the losing team, and the people on the victorious side who have been injured to the point that they can't fight the next match, will be taken to my cabinet. Most likely to be added to my Cola or Yoghurt.

 

 

 

So, let's start the fight, and make sure you enjoy yourselves.”

 

 

 

Bintou gave the signal the order that they have to start fighting. The smaller captives, those under 6”0 went for the smaller arms. Baseball bats and Machetes. The few stronger and larger usually went for the spears, and there was always one physical strong who went for the medieval broadsword.

 

 

 

At first, the women hesitated. None dared to make the first step. Either out of fear, or because they couldn't kill their former allies. They all came from Africa, most of Australian descendents. They fought together against the Empire. But after most thought about the horrible death that they would face if they hesitated even more, most stated to walk to the other side.

 

 

 

First, the strong woman with a size of 6”4 holding the broadsword from cage 20 made a move against a woman holding a machete, barely 5”8. The smaller woman jumps away from the sword, and is thankful to see her ally next to her thrusting her spear against the large woman. After a few strikes, she manages to hit her with the spear. It isn't deep, but enough to make her yell out her pain and bleed heavily.

 

 

 

The battle went on for a good ten minutes. Cage 20 has won, with seven survivors. Bintou looks them through, and sees the strong woman holding the broadsword on the floor. Sill alive, but heavily bleeding. She hoped the woman would survive, as she showed potential. But sadly, she would never make the next round. Though she would probably survive the wounds, she can't keep on fighting.

 

 

 

“A shame. I'll let my friend dispose of you. Samantha! Get your big ass up here.”

 

 

 

After a minute she finally came up. Her face showed fear, and sadness.

 

 

 

“Take her to the cabinet. Put her in a plastic box or something, I don't want her blood allover the place.”

 

 

 

The woman struggled and screamed as she was taken down, but Bintou has to focus on The Arena.

 

The losing side has two survivors.

 

 

 

“Take them with you as well.”

 

 

 

 

 

After half an hour, the next battle had been fought. Cage 20 had once again won. To her surprise, the two smallest women from the Cage are the only ones who survived. The both held a bloody machete, and had a stone hard face. That was her plan, to destroy their minds. They are cold blooded murderers now. Exactly what she wants.

 

 

 

They are put in an extra large cage, with the words “victorious soldiers” on it. After that, she took a large box with meat in it, and divided it to all the cages.

 

 

 

Samantha's POV:

 

 

 

Samantha and Bintou arrived in her room at the same time, both still naked. Two hours had passed, mainly because feeding her captives always took a lot of time. Bintou and Samantha stand next to each other. Bintou was only slightly taller than Samantha. 64 against Bintou's 68 foot. But the thing that intimidates her, is her strong body. Bintou had the body of a soldier. Samantha goes to the gym every now and then to keep her butt and legs in good shape, but Bintou was physically much stronger.

 

 

 

Bintou sits on her bed with her legs spread.

 

 

 

“Pull him out. He is done for.”

 

 

 

With her long fingers, Samantha pulls Oliver out by his legs.

 

 

 

She hands him over to Bintou, who then starts talking to the man.

 

 

 

“You have done well these past few days. You gave me the key to world domination, and for that I thank you. But now, you're of no use to me. And those who are of no use to me, don't deserve to live. I'll let you serve me one final time, before ending your life. Goodbye, my Chosen One.”

 

 

 

Oliver's POV:

 

 

 

I am lying still in her giant hand. She tells me how I am of no use to her anymore. Well fine then. Let me die, so I can finally escape from this torture. She puts me in her mouth, and once again she plays with me. Her great, strong tong, rocking me to one side to the other. Her huge teeth breaking my 'fall'. The fear I still have when I get in between them, but they never come down. She never bites, and ends my suffering. It would be too merciful for the psychopath. And now, I hear the swallow sound, and I am pulled into the gaping hole that welcomed me all too well. The darkness covers my sight, and her strong throat nearly crushes me, as I am pulled down. Pulled to her stomach, where I will be burned until there is nothing left. My body will be digested, and used for her.

Chapter 8 Just business (Crush, vore) by anton1991
Author's Notes:

This chapter plays at the same time as the final chapter (chapter 3) of the extension story. http://giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4614&chapter=3

 

Samantha's POV:


 


He wasn't fighting against it. Oliver was just lying still in her palm, even though he knew that he'd dead soon. He didn't even make a sound when she had put him in her mouth. And now that he is eaten, she'll turn her full attention to Samantha. She is afraid that Bintou will go for her again. She thinks about what happened to Oliver. Even she thought that was pretty hard. Bintou is a true mad-woman. She'll do this to Samantha given the chance, she is sure about it. If Samantha were to shrink down to a normal size, Bintou would go on her mercilessly, even though she is her 'friend'.


 


“What now?”


 


Samantha asks.


 


“You go do your job. Pick up those other humans you're supposed to meet in the park. I've got work to do. And, dress yourself in some dark clothing, so you won't be noticed so easily. You can get an outfit from my closet.”


 


Bintou dresses herself and walks to the attic. Surely to set up another fight.


 


Samantha opens the closet and picks, what looks like, a burglar outfit. Black socks, black pants, a black hoodie. She'll blend in with the darkness with ease. If she's right, the group of the remaining humans she met at the gates should be getting close to their destination now.


 


She walks down and picks up a piece of paper and a pen. She writes down her name, and after that”in front of you”. That'll indicate where she is.


 


“Take a backpack with you. They will be easier to carry in that thing than in your pockets.”


 


Bintou yells from upstairs. Next to the door is an open backpack. Samantha had something else in mind, but if Bintou finds out that she left without it she'll be mad.


 


Samantha picks the backpack up and walks out the door. The sunset was hours ago, but the warm December weather made it feel as if the sun was still shining. An odd temperature for winter, she thinks to herself.


 


After a few minutes walking, she reaches the Palace. Lot's of evil and bad governing is done in there, but that doesn't take away that it is a magnificent building. The architecture was copied from The winter palace in Saint Petersburg. Nuclear bombs destroyed the original palace, and Dominika Avdonin wanted it back, as she is Russian. The architects managed to create this palace exactly like the original one, in comparison of course. It became the capital building of the Empire, and all the Ginormous Giantess' live here.


 


The future plan is to have the rebel army storm this palace and kill all the Giantess' inside who support the Empress.


Samantha has reached a big tree in the middle of the park, at the point where the humans will arrive. She puts the note down, and walks back. She hides between a few other trees, in case some MP's come patrolling here.


 


(An hour later)


 


At last, they arrived. She was starting to fear that the MP might have gotten them. They would make them talk, and Bintou's name would be given away. In hindsight she probably shouldn't have given out her real name. The group of five men read the letter, and spotted her through their optics. Samantha signals her hand, indicating that they have to come to here. The distance is roughly fifty yards for her. But it must be at least four hundred for them.


 


Samantha tries to put on her friendly face. After the events with Bintou, she feels like sinking to her knees and cry. But they must think that everything is okay. Or they might suspect something.


 


The woman, Clerence, looked like a capable soldier. A nice gift for Bintou. If this Clerence is given the mixture of the FEV's she'll most likely be one of the best soldiers in the army. Perhaps she'll be promoted into a Ginormous with the rest of the rebel ringleaders. A military commander position would suit her well. Of course, there's the moral problem. But thanks to Mother Maya, or “Cladice”, Viola Esposito decided to join our side. She is the 'head of indoctrination'. Responsible for brainwashing, or at the very least convincing the female humans of joining our side. Once they have been brainwashed by hypnoses, or whatever is used to do it, the humans will be fully on our side. Surely she'll do a fine job on Clerence.


 


The four men accompanying her, will make fine slaves for her. There is one man, the one in the colonial army suit, could be gifted to Bintou. She is running out of men thanks to her... aggressive horny personality, so to say. Or perhaps not. Bintou still has a lot more men than Samantha, and she isn't looking for Bintou's approval that much anymore.


 


“Finally, you're here.” Samantha says to... she believes his name is Rug.


 


Now that she thinks of it, the backpack made her even more trustworthy. It 'was meant so she could carry them unseen'. Rog seems sure of it, as he looks at the backpack.


 


“Walking through a hostile Imperial city with hundreds of Giantess' isn't as easy as it sounds.” Rug says as he climbs in her hand, and is lifted up. The humans behind him seem to have relaxed. They were now going to be lifted in her backpack, carried to her place, save Oliver and save the world. That's what they're thinking at least.


 


“Well, at least there is one friend here, right?” Rog says with a smile on his face to Samantha.


 


She almost laughs. They have no idea she's going to betray them. But to remain serious, she answers stern and serious.


 


“No. There is none.”


 


Rog did not even have time to process that thought. It went so fast, that when she had put him in her mouth, he still had a smile on his face. The man tries to struggle back, but the swallow was much to strong for him. Down the man went.


 


She could, of course, have placed them in her backpack. Then they wouldn't have figured out what was happening before it was too late. But it was too late now as well. Besides, carrying them in her stomach sounds like much more fun to her. Not only does she enjoy swallowing them, she enjoys it when they squirm and run in her stomach. They'll be thinking that their death is imminent. But, like most other actual Giantess', she can control her digestion.


 


The two nearest were picked up as well, and with the same speed she tossed them in her mouth. She didn't swallow them yet. With her mouth full of Clerence and Grozdan, she says:


 


“Don't run. It'll be faster if you submit!”


 


But all of the sudden, one of the humans grabs his gun. The one named Mladen. He shoots at Samantha, who his going after him. Before she can crush him with her foot, she is hit. A bullet has hit her right in the eye, and another in the chest. The chest was like armor, and the shot had little effect. But as blood was coming from her eye, she yelled it out.


 


Suddenly, the two in her mouth slipped in her throat. It wasn't plannend, but they went down because she had to yell it out. They got stuck in her windpipe, and Samantha reaches for her throat, and feels them struggling inside it. She starts to choke on her meal.


 


Mladan has run out of bullets, and seems to be out of clips as well. Pathetic, she thinks. They claim to be special forces, but look at that.


 


She raises her foot, and descents down on Mladan.


 


“Fuck, Mladan, jump away!” The other man says. The man named Gerald. He is the one wearing the military suit that looks quite... historical. With a hoodie on.


 


Samantha misses. Mladan get away, and Gerald starts to shoot as well. But, as agile as he is, he couldn't escape Samantha's hand. Samantha went down and took hold of him. He struggles and squirms but her strong grip on him made it impossible for him to move.


 


Samantha now got sick of the two stuck in her throat. She moved her hand into her mouth, and then in her throat. She went as far as about three inches, until she hit something. She was happy to feel the two. Meanwhile, Gerald was still trying to fight back. Below her, she sees Mladan running for Geralds gun.


 


He doesn't realize it, but she lifts up her shoe, and crushes him under it. At the same time, the two are lifted up. She can finally breathe, and let's the two go down. This time it went quite well, and the feeling that two at the same time went down, was nice as well.


 


“Sorry it has to go down this way, it's just business” She says to the still squirming Gerald. She picks up the trampled body of Mladan, and swallows them both.

End Notes:

Please leave a review !!!

World maps by anton1991

I have been talking a lot about territories. Mainly about wars being fought in continents. I get that this can be very confusing and hard to remember. So that's why I, and might I say with a lot of effort, created a world map. P.S. no North and South america that's for later in the series.

First, I'll show you a world map displaying all the nations. As you can see, many nations have been merged into each other. I won't tell an entire story about it, but this was basically what the empire wanted to do. You have to remember that the Giantess' are a lot bigger. Governing over small nations like Luxembourg and all those small African nations might be a drag. For those who pay good attention, and paid good attention at history class, I have named some merged nations into their historical names. I am a big fan of history. So I more or less made it so that the Empress Dominika Avdonin is a fan as well. That's why she named those countries after their historical names. You get the point.

 

United Kingdom = England, Scotland, Ireland

German Empire = Germany, part of Poland, Czech Republic, Switzerland

The Netherlands = The Netherlands / Holland, Belgium, Luxembourg

Frankish Kingdom = France

Hispania = Spain, Portugal

Italy = Italy

Austria = Austria

Hungary = Balkan States

Commonwealth = Ukraine, Belarus, Lithuania, part of Poland, Slovakia, Latvia, Estonia, Crimea

Russian Federation = Russian Federation

Greece = Greece & Macedonia

Ottoman Empire = Turkey, Armenia (sorry for that Armenian readers), Syria, Israel, smallpart of Egypt, Iraq

SA = Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Oman, United Arab Emirates, Qatar

Persian Empire = Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan

Mongolian Empire = Mongolia, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan

China = China

Korea = N & Z korea

Japan = Japan

India = India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Nepal, Bhutan

Indonesia = Indonesia, Burma, Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia, Philippines, Papua New Guinea

Australia = Australia

NS = New Zealand

Let's just not go through Africa. It'll save us all time.

Wasteland isn't added to the map. No one lives there. Sorry Russia.

http://puu.sh/ehCxd.jpg

 

The second map displays the frontiers. Red = the Empire, green = the resistance. (Most of Scandinavia, Austria, Hispania, Persian Empire, North of Australia, Most of Indonesia, Southern Korea, Most of Japan.)

http://puu.sh/ehAu9.jpg

 

And finally, a map that shows you where The Wall is. And how big it is.

http://puu.sh/ehCCd.jpg

Quite large right? Seems like a huge compensation.

 

Sadly, I need 500 words to add this "chapter". I'm 100 words short. So I'll just make a small summary about the story so far:

Oliver and his former team were sent out in the first story by the Overseer to meet with a spy in The Wall. After a while, the guy woke up in a slave wagon, but got recaptured by a Giantess who's name is Bintou. She took down the entire African continent, which was controlled by humand at the time. So anyways, Giantess is not only the term used for every woman who has been given the FEV (Amazon, Behemoth, Giantess Ginormous) but also for the third stage, Giantess. She was supposed to get Ginormous for her accomplishments, but only went from Behemoth to Giantess instead of Ginormous. She got all mad and so joined a group of Giantess' who want to take Dominika Avdonin out and place their own leader, Kerima Maya (AKA Mother Maya or Cladice), on the thrown. But Bintou, who is creating an army for them, wants her dead so she can take her place and attack the Empire herself.

Chapter 9 Home sweat home by anton1991

Samantha has entered her house. It's a nice, small place to call home. Nothing compared to the mansion that she just left, but nice anyways. It makes her think about the house she used to live in before she turned giant. Her house, her only home, is the only place where she can truly be herself. To cry of all her worries. To just sit and relax. To get away from all the mess that is outside. From all the people that demand so much from her, while she can deliver only so little. Perhaps, when the rebellion wins the upcoming civil war, the entire Wall can become her home. No one will push her around. She will demand too much from the people, and give so little. Perhaps.


 


She sits on the couch, and cries. The thoughts of Bintou were just too much. For the few hours she was in Bintou's room, she had to keep all the emotions inside of her. Never would she break down in front of her, or in front of anyone. Anyone, except for the humans that work around the house. The ones that clean up, make notes, do all the things she expects from forced laborers. She bosses them around all the time, and treats them badly. It serves as a compensation from all the pushing around outside. No matter what they think of her, they will do what ever she says. Sad as it may be, that was the only thing that kept her going.


 


Crying in front of two humans that are writing down her book keeping. She doesn't mind, she'll just take it out on the two later. To wipe out all feelings that aren't fear-related towards her. The only way to keep them in check. But, the thought of having five people inside of her, standing on the brink of death,


cheers her up. Just a little, but enough to make her stop crying. She was in control of something, of several people. Defenseless, but nevertheless it feels good. This must be how Bintou feels all the time.


 


She stops crying, and turns on the TV. The six O'clock news replay had just started. It was the usual entry starting with the logo of the Inside News, and then the picture of the Empress, with the text under it “supported by the Empress”. The newsreader is called “Jenn Cawler”. An Irish woman with a made up name. Her real name wasn't considered to be a good name for a newsreader. She is a die hard supported of the Empress and the current government. Back when the FEV had just been created, she spread the news around her fellow fighters, claiming it was the only way to win the war. Thus, she had been given the Ginormous promotion. And it is still what she's doing. Spreading propaganda.


 


Good evening, and welcome to the Inside News. The news channel for all your daily questions. This is the replay of the six O'clock news.


 


The troops in Australia, lead and commanded by Soobin Kim, keep pushing forward. Another fleet of twenty carriers carrying forty Amazons, a dozen Behemoths and thirty-one mercenaries from the Nine Lives have reached the island as reinforcements. They arrived this morning, after departing from the recently fully conquered New Zealand, to serve as the fifth army under the Korean commander. This is the current war map of South East Asia (shows this picture on the TV: http://puu.sh/eCylN/b9ec4d2c75.png ) The red area displays our current stand. As you can see, the resistance is almost fully pushed out of Australia. The great Amanda Heuvels, head commander of all armies, has ordered Kim to expand further to the islands north of Australia once the resistance has been destroyed there.


 


In further news: The governor of The Wall Monique Vaugrenard has stated that the Chosen One and a possible traitor have not yet been found. Shortly after that, Hajar Sesay, head of the MP has announced that an extra patrol will be send out, and that carrying any humans with you makes you an immediate suspect. Sesay has said that if you have any possible leads, you have to report it to your nearest police station immediately, and that withholding information about the matter is punishable by a life sentence.


These were the headlines of the news. We will be back to you at 7 A.M. Have a pleasant night.”


 


Indeed, they have not been found yet. The “Chosen One” and the traitor. Oliver has been killed by Bintou, probably already digested, and Samantha would never be found. She thinks about the troops in Australia. The army that is fighting there. Just over a year ago, it was Bintou's army. The army that conquered Africa. Soobin Kim was the temporary replacement for Bintou as she returned home to be promoted. But Amanda Heuvels stabbed her in the back, and announced Kim to be the permanent high commander of the African army. A large part of the Australian army had been killed in effort to defend Africa, and so Kim pushed on with her army to conquer the weakened Australia. She is close now.


 


It is understandable that Bintou is as evil as she is. Anyone would go insane of anger when that happened, plus the fact that she didn't even get the promotion she should have had. Samantha had already been part of the rebellion for a few years back then, and her Persian 'elder' Mother Maya ordered her to make contact with Bintou. Someone with her military master mind, would be perfect for the rebellion. Bintou was furious with the entire leadership, so she would surely join, and Samantha was to be her right hand. It seemed like a good idea back then, becoming the right hand of a legend.


 


Bintou understands how an army works, and had received thousands of human slaves as spoils of war, so she got the task to create an army, using the Vault that had been uncovered. Some humans had already been caged there, awaiting the FEV, but not nearly enough to create a formidable army. When Samantha heard of Oliver living in the Vault, Bintou came up with the idea to use him to create an even stronger army. So Samantha ordered the Overseer to send him out. The idea of Bintou evolved into a plan. A plan to kill Mother Maya and succeed her, so she can take the throne from the Empress.


 


Stage one is finished. Oliver's DNA has been copied. Now just creating an army and assassinating Mother Maya and the war can begin.


 


“M-Miss. I have a Q-question.”


 


In front of Samantha stands her book keeping slave. Para. A twenty eight year old Australian man. She bought him on the Hungarian slave market shortly after the African war had ended. He looks anxious, ready to jump back at any moment. She made sure that they fear her. A small mistake was punishable by physical harm. It could mean spending the entire day in her panties, or socks, or crushed by her feet up to the point that breathing becomes impossible. Whatever came first to mind would happen.


 


“What is it.”


 


“I have just checked your financial status. According to my paper work, you won't have enough money to pay the rent next month. Your income is d-declining”


 


Samantha works for a company that handles the infrastructure. Her job is to organize and fill in forms. Or, rather, she let's her slaves handle that.


 


“Declining? How can that be?”


 


Samantha said it extra loud, so the message would come clearly. The man is sweating all over and has a hard time looking at her. He had been punished just last month. Some forms were filled in incorrectly, causing her problems with her boss. He messed up. It was the first time that he messed up, he is one of the best workers she has. She is happy to have him, but she wouldn't tell him that of course. *If you mess up, you'll be punished no matter what* is the message.


 


She pored herself a glass of wine with him in it, and drank it. He spent the entire day in her stomach. Just like many other Giantess', Samantha can control her digestion. When she thought it was enough, she let her system work again, and he was pulled down. All the way until he got crapped out. There was hardly any poo. Just a drunk man, who had been drinking the wine in her stomach. He was scared of her before that event, but now, he sees her as the greatest threat there is. And he has never been more productive.


 


“The economy is declining because of the cost of the Australian campaign. Your boss has ordered all salaries to be cut with 5%. It is the only way the company won't go down under.”


 


“What I'm hearing, is laziness. If my salary is cut 5%, it means that you will be working 5% harder. Fill in more files, work longer. Make sure I get more hours filled in.”


 


“Ma’am, please. I work eighteen hours a day, six days a week. I really can't take any more work”


 


“Or do I just have to encourage you? Perhaps a day in my pantie...”


 


“No, no please! I'll do anything you say, just don't punish me anymore! I'm begging you!”


 


The man sat down on his knees, crying, and begging Samantha to be merciful. The most logical thing to do is to get one of the cleaners to help Para with his work. She can live with a slightly-less clean house. That's not the issue here. But she can't show her subjects any mercy. They have to think, or know, that there is to be no mercy. She is their overlord. They will do what she demands them to do.


 


“I will show you no mercy. I say work another eighteen hours on your free day. You'll get six hours of sleep, plenty I'd say.”


 


“But, no, ma'am...”


 


Samantha looks at the man, with a threatening look in her eyes.


 


“No, I mean... as you demand ma'am.”


 


The slave walked away, perhaps even glad that she showed at least something close to mercy. Samantha is getting tired now.


 


“Beth. Get down here.”


 


Beth is more or less head of the workers team. Samantha tells her what needs to be done and she makes sure that everyone does it.


 


“Yes ma'am?”


 


“Prepare my bed. I'm tired.”


 


“Yes ma'am.”


 


And up she went. They'll make up her bed, making sure that she is going to be happy. Of course, with their size it would take a few minutes. The people inside of her have probably realized by now that they won't get digested. There is no acid, it must be a sign. But she'll need them alive, and not to starve or dehydrate. So she picks a chicken leg, mutated chicken leg that is, injected with a cheap FEV used for cattle, and puts it in the microwave.


 


The chicken leg is now nice and warm. She eats the flesh and throws the bone away. The flesh will keep them fed and her saliva will have to serve as their water. She goes up the stairs, and sees that her bed is ready for her. She lies down, and closes her eyes. The thought about her captives inside her stomach makes her feel glad. Powerful. The feeling she longs for, has always longed for. Just for a while, she doesn't feel like the walk-over. No. now it's her time to take control of someone, that's always the case in her house. All the humans answer only to her. It is the only thing that keeps her happy.

Chapter 10 A fighter (Butt) by anton1991

Samantha's POV:

 

 

 

"It's 8:00 AM, time to get up"

 

 

 

Samantha wakes up and sees Beth next to her on the night stand.

 

 

 

"Would madam like a cup of coffee?"

 

 

 

"No thanks, would you fill the tub for me? And make it as hot as you can."

 

 

 

"Yes ma'am."

 

 

 

In Samantha's eyes, Beth is the only one who doesn't need to fear her. She'll obey her even without fear. Better yet, she respects her without fear. As far as Samantha is concerned, Beth is a friend to her. Of course, she can't show that to any of the other workers, just imagine what they would think.

 

 

 

Beth has climbed down the ladder, and ordered some of the other workers to prepare a bath.

 

 

 

Samantha climbs out of bed. She sees that oddly enough she hadn't undressed herself when she went to bed. Still wearing clothes. She gets drunk a lot, some of her friends say it's a problem or even alcoholism, and then she often forgets to change into sleeping wear. It is Paul's, one of her cleaners, responsibility to wake her up when that happens. She hates waking up fully dressed, and he'll get punished for this, she thinks.

 

 

 

The Giantess walks down the stairs to the kitchen sink, and fills it with water.

 

 

 

“Ah, I hate this part. First, I need to drink something. I think I've got some left in the fridge.”

 

 

 

She opens her fridge and sees a half filled water bottle. She opens it, and drinks all of it. The cold water feels nice going down her throat. But now it has reached her stomach. She probably drank enough to eventually drown the captives inside her.

 

 

 

“Okay, I have to be fast now, they can be so fragile. They can't even survive a minute without air.”

 

 

 

She sticks her finger inside her throat and throws up.

 

 

 

The feeling of throwing up is usually really bad. The taste of your acids going up your throat almost make you throw up again. But thanks to the fact that she never pumped acid into her stomach, the only thing she felt was water. Water, and every captive going up.

 

 

 

She breathes heavily. The four men, Rog, Grozdan, Mladan, Gerald, and the woman Clerence have been launched into the water-filled sink. They swim up as fast as they can, and cough up all the water and stomach fluids they accidentally swallowed in. They keep their eyes shut. The lamp just behind her is shining sharply at their faces, while they haven't seen any light for hours. They all do this except for one.

 

 

 

Mladan has been dead for hours. Died right under her mighty shoe. She takes the four living out of the sink and puts them on the counter.

 

 

 

“You bitch! You killed Mladan, you kidnapped us... What are you going to do to us?!” Rog yells.

 

 

 

“Ha. Well first of all, you're here because I decided not to digest the lot of you. You can still be of use to me, though I would have loved to fill myself with you. And the other subject: I am deeply, deeply sorry about the losses of Mladan and Danail. This is going to be a difficult time, but together, we'll get through.” She says with a smile. Trying to keep her laughing in is getting harder and harder.

 

 

 

“Wait, no! Not Danail too!”

 

 

 

Rog is still the only one that talks. Grozdan is sitting with his hands covering his face, not what you'd expect from a “Special Force” member, while Clerence and Gerald are staring daringly at her. They follow her eyes with furious faces, waiting for her next move.

 

 

 

“Yes. And sorry, not my fault, really. Your infamous friend Bintou just couldn't hold herself. And he squirmed like a little bitch before he died. Perhaps you saw the remains of your friend, Danail I believe. I swallowed him shortly before I swallowed you guys, you know.”

 

 

 

Rog, Clerence and Gerald are sooner furious than terrified. This does not count for Grozdan. In fact, it's the complete opposite with him.

 

 

 

“Grozdan Mateev, act as if you deserve to wear that uniform and immediately stop your crying!” Rog yells at him, but nothing happens. He is too deep in.

 

 

 

“Lovely, but I have one small matter to attend to. Paul, the man that was supposed to warn her about not going to bed dressed. This could make the perfect, but hopefully not the last, example and warning to her staff. He is standing right behind her.

 

 

 

“Ah, Paul. Paul, you useless piece of shit, get here.”

 

 

 

Samantha picks the terrified man up, and moves him to her face.

 

 

 

“Y-yes... Ma'am...? Is-s there something wrong?”

 

 

 

“Yes. Yes there goddamn is. Do you know what happened this morning? I woke up with my clothes on. That's not supposed to happen, and you are always to warn me even if I am not drunk.”

 

 

 

“S-Sorry madam, please forgive me! I w-won't do it again I swear!”

 

 

 

“No, indeed you won't ever do it again. I will have to find a replacement for you after I'm done making an example out of you. Don't you see what you did? You just cost me what I barely make in a month. Oh, now you're gonna get it!”

 

 

 

“No, my God please don't! I'll work double shifts...”

 

 

 

But he couldn't finish his sentence. Samantha covered his entire body in her hands, and all she can hear now are muffled screams and pleads.

 

 

 

“Now, back to you. I have to say I am disappointed to see only one chick. But, from what I have seen so far from you, I'm sure you'll be even better than three other women.”

 

 

 

“Hmm, better for what?”

 

 

 

“Why, for the army of course. Once you have been indoctrinated I'll make sure you're given at least the third promotion. That is; 'if' you are worthy of joining us.”

 

 

 

“I'll never join you! I'd rather kill myself.”

 

 

 

Clerence seems sure of her case. But she doesn't know that the master mind of brainwashing, the head of propaganda of Dominika Avdonin's government, is on the rebel's side. Zhenya Doroshevich can brainwash anyone with ease. Clerence has no chance.

 

 

 

“Well, we'll see. I'll direct you to another place where you can stay for the time being.

 

 

 

Samantha picks her up, as Paul is dropped on her previous spot on the counter. And, as she had expected, Clerence fights back. Even with all her Giantess might, she doesn't have it easy on the soon-to-be Giantess. But, warrior or not, she is still but a human. And a human can never even dream of winning against an actual Giantess. She keeps on struggling, and even harder when she realizes where Samantha's hand is going. The hand is going to her back.

 

 

 

With her other hand she makes an opening in her pants and panties. She lowers her captive, all the way down to her cheeks. She let's the 'warrior' fight on for a few seconds longer, and then pushes her between her ass cheeks. She is glad to feel the captive struggling even more now, it feels like a massage. Samantha seals of Clerence's only escape by letting go of her thong and thereby letting it shoot back. The dirty panties slap against the struggling woman, and push her deeper. Now, she is almost pushed against her asshole.

 

 

 

It's also great that Clerence is this tall. It feels like an Amazon is struggling inside her cheeks. A small one, but still a Giantess. In fact, she did this once to an Amazon who was about the same length a while ago. The Amazon was exploring outside the allowed territory. Samantha saw this happening, and grabbed her. *Amazon's can't come here. What are you doing here?* Samantha asked her. Amazon's are only forbidden to enter certain areas, and this one was doing just that. The Amazon replied that she was looking for normals, but Samantha told her she didn't believe her, and thought that she might be a very tall human spy. She knew that wasn't the case, of course. But Amazon's are the lowest ranked Giantess' there are, and a missing Amazon didn't, and still doesn't, alarm anyone. Besides, she always wanted an Amazon to love her. They are much stronger than humans and can survive longer. She lasted a whole month.

 

 

 

“Let's go upstairs. We all smell, don't you think? We should take a bath... together.”

 

 

 

Samantha picks the four men up and starts to walk upstairs.

 

 

Chapter 11 Bathing (Butt, Body exploration, Butt crush, Insertion, Violent, Vore) by anton1991

Samantha's POV:

 

 

 

“Leave the bathroom.”

 

 

 

The workers leave the bathroom and continue their labour. Some continue cleaning the house, others rest from the night shift, and Beth continues to bark out orders. A woman to her hart. She became an orphan after her parents got executed in her former home town for a crime she is sure they didn't commit. After Bintou took her town over she got sold into slavery, and some time later Samantha bought her. Beth still is furious about her parent's death, and hopes to become a Giantess herself one day, to take revenge on all normals. She is high on Samantha's list of favorites and will without a doubt become one after the rebellion has won.

 

 

 

“Ah, great. I haven't taken a bath in a week.” She says to Beth who stands outside the bathroom. She wishes her a pleasant bath and starts barking orders again.

 

 

 

Samantha closes and locks the door. The water is so hot, it fills the entire room with steam and fog. It feels like a sauna, very smothery. She opens a window and let's the cool morning winter breeze strike her warmed face. She inhales the cold air, and strikes a deep sigh. Outside is her neighbor. They wave, and the neighbor continues walking to where ever she is going.

 

 

 

Gerald's POV:

 

 

 

“There really is no need for you, you know. It would be even smarter to just sell you on the Hungarian slave market, and thereby covering months of bills. Or, I could even just crush with my bare hands and feet.”

 

 

 

Samantha has put the four men in her sink. The cleaner, Paul, looks terrified. The other ones look more concentrated. All three are paying close attention to the Giantess, to see what her next move will be. They can feel some hope coming up in a relative good ending for them. Being sold on the slave market is better than to die under her feet or in her hands.

 

 

 

“But of course, either of the two options would be a waste of the “Special Forces”, I mean how big are the odds of me stumbling against another elite team? And another question, you don't wear the same armor as your friends. I'm assuming you're not even part of the team. So, where are you from?”

 

 

 

The Giantess looks at Gerald, after noticing his clothing. He wears a long coat that looks like a colonial military outfit. The man looks her straight in the eye without saying a word.

 

 

 

“I'm impressed by your resentment. You know, just to throw some oil on the fire, would you like to know what happened to the other man I carried around? Viktor is his name. My neighbor's sister's birthday is coming up. I gave Viktor to my neighbor to pass it on to her sister as my gift to her. She is a Behemoth, and likes her men strong.”

 

 

 

A smirk appeared on her face as she told them that. But instead of getting the reaction she was hoping for, she still sees the men holding their ground. Not saying a word, not losing eye contact. Except for Paul, of course, who is begging on his knees to be freed. The man must know what she is capable of, Gerald thinks.

 

 

 

“Hm. Well, I'll get a reaction out of you. I know something.”

 

 

 

“No, no please, my master! I promise they'll do whatever you want, I can make it happen!”

 

 

 

Paul is now crying, and trying to negotiate. But even Gerald knows, that she has already made up her mind. The man knows that too, or he is probably ignoring that knowledge. What ever he is doing, or promises to do, it won't matter. A desperate reaction only makes her feel more powerful.

 

 

 

“I can make it happen myself, thank you very much Paul. I'll 'show' you.”

 

 

 

She takes a step back and makes sure that all four men see the entire view. First, she takes off her shirt. Doing it slowly, so every part of her upper body is processed.

 

 

 

“Liking what you see? I know they aren't too big, but each of them must be twice your size.”

 

 

 

She laughs and points at her boobs. She takes her bra off, and tosses it on the side, showing her boobs to the bunch.

 

 

 

“You're right, they are small.” Gerald dares to say.

 

 

 

He must have hit something. She loses the smirk on her face, and looks angry at him.

 

 

 

“No, he did not mean it master! They are magnif...

 

 

 

“Shut it Paul, he'll get punished for it. I don't need your sorry ass to defend me. The sow must go on.”

 

 

 

Further ignoring the comment by Gerald, she takes off a sock. And then the other and passes it aside.

 

 

 

“Got any smart-ass comments about my feet, Gerald? Perhaps how much it smells like cheese, or how dirty they are?”

 

 

 

“No, no they are perfect! They smell grea...

 

 

 

“For fuck sake, one more comment and I WILL crush you under these 'perfect' feet.”

 

 

 

Paul crouches back and nods.

 

 

 

Samantha let's out another smirk, feeling mighty and powerful after cracking down Paul. She slowly lowers her pants. The first thing they see is her thong. She lowers and lowers it, until it has reached feet. Her long legs are nearly perfect. Had she not been twelve times his size, Gerald would surely have been impressed by them. Of course, that would also have to be a scenario where she wasn't about to harm him.

 

 

 

She tosses her pants aside, and makes a few rounds to show of her body. Indeed, her ass if big and firm. The perfect shape. She must be visiting the gym quite often.

 

 

 

“Ah, and now for the final.”

 

 

 

This time not so slowly, she loses her thong and tosses it aside. Her private parts are now lose, covered by a small bush. Still, it wasn't a pretty sight. She may look gorgeous, she isn't taking good care of herself. Not only does she have quite some pubic hair, the hair under her armpit is visible as well.

 

 

 

“I had almost forgotten about you. If I had you would have stayed there and drowned. That would be a waste, wouldn't it?”

 

 

 

She pulls out Clerence from her butt cheeks, who had been stuck there even after her thong was removed. She coughs and curses, but other than that seems to be fine. Samantha puts her in the sink with the others. She then puts her finger in the tub, to check on the temperature.

 

 

 

“Hm, just perfect. About 40* I think. You are all covered with filth and dirt, wasteland reminders. Don't you want to be clean and fresh for your host? Let's see what kind of reaction I'll get from this.”

 

 

 

She lifts the four men in her hand, not without some resistance, and tosses them in the tub. They all swim up as fast as they can and cough up all the water that entered their longs.

 

 

 

“Ready or not, here I come!”

 

 

 

She plunges herself into the tub, and dozens of gallons of water fall down on the floor, making the entire bathroom wet and soaked. None of the four men fall down, and after beating the waves that hit them, they form a group on the other side of the tub. Just enough water has been lost so they can't climb out of the tub.

 

 

 

“Hope you're good swimmers. This might take a while” she says “perhaps you guys want to beg? I might just grand you survival. If you don't, it will probably not end well.”

 

 

 

“I'll beg! You know I will!”

 

 

 

“Paul, I am going to kill you so much you won't even know what's going on.”

 

 

 

Samantha says, obviously annoyed by him. She doesn't want him to beg, she wants the other three to beg. But no reaction.

 

 

 

“Nothing. Fine then. Gerald, come here.”

 

 

 

She moves forward and pulls Gerald toward her. She takes some bath oil that's right next to her, and covers Gerald with it, until every inch of his body is covered with the dark gold goo.

 

 

 

“Like I said, I haven't taken a bath in a week. So it might get a little dirty for you.”

 

 

 

She moves him past her head and rubs him over her neck. Very slowly, making sure he get's every spot while humming a tune. He can feel the warmth from her body. Partly because of the hot water, but the Giantess have a much higher body temperature. It feels like touching somebody's forehead who has a fever.

 

 

 

“That part is done, keep on going you're doing great.”

 

 

 

She moves him to her throat. He is pressed against her larynx. The humming now sounds so loud, it hurts his ears. He feels his entire body vibrating. She swallows something, and he can hear it all. He hears it going down, he hears her heartbeat, everything.

 

 

 

Then, she moves him to her cheeks. Her cushy red cheeks. Then her forehead, which indeed feels like she has a fever.

 

 

 

“I feel cleaner already. Good work, not so bad hu?”

 

 

 

“You won't get it out of me, I won't beg for you in a million years.”

 

 

 

Gerald looks angrily at her, very stern. Showing her that she can't break him.

 

 

 

“We'll see about that. Alright, next one!”

 

 

 

She let's Gerald go, who is now right above her belly bottom. He swims with high speed to the other side, to the other men. He looks down and sees her private area, but tells himself not to looks down. Samantha moves forward, and chooses Rog to be her next victim. She covers him with some white foam.

 

 

 

“Take a deep breath. I wouldn't breath this in if I were you.”

 

 

 

She lifts up her arm and smears him over the bush. Then does the same with the other armpit.

 

 

 

“Great, thanks. Hols on a second.”

 

 

 

She takes out a razor blade, and shaves herself. The hair and white foam descend down into the water, making it extra filthy. Literally sitting in her own filth. Then she covers him with the same oil that she used on Gerald.

 

 

 

“Let's go for it.”

 

 

 

She says, and smears him over her left armpit. Gerald sees him squirming and struggling. The Giantess pushes him hard against the tiny hairs that are still there. It must be painful. After about ten seconds she is done.

 

 

 

“I don't like rushing things while bathing. This is basically the only place where I can take it easy, but I'd rather get this over with. I have a busy life.”

 

 

 

She moves him to her right armpit. Instead of smearing him all over it, she puts him there and closes him off by closing her arm. He is trapped in her armpit.

 

 

 

“Make sure to squirm like you just did, you'll cover more that way, okay?”

 

 

 

No answer of course, and the Giantess giggles. Some sort of evil smile sets on her face, and she looks at Grozdan.

 

 

 

“Grozdan, your turn. Perhaps the best one yet. Just make sure you can hold your breath.”

 

 

 

While Gerlad is now close to the remaining group, Samantha already has Grozdan in her hands. He squirms and tries to fight back, but it's of no use. Like she did with Gerald and Rog, she covers him with the same bath oil. Then, she moves him down the water. To her feet.

 

 

 

“Okay, just hold your breath for about thirty seconds, okay?!”

 

 

 

She screams down the water so he can hear her. It is hard to see from so far away, but from what Gerald can see, she moves him up and down her feet, under her feet, between the toes, everywhere. They did indeed look dirty. Must be hell down there.

 

 

 

“Yes, good job.” She says when he is moved up again, catching his breath.

 

 

 

“You really are Special Forces. The previous slaves had already drowned by now. Thank God I stumbled upon you guys!”

 

 

 

“Mistress, master, I can help you! Just let me be and I will do whatever you wish me to do!”

 

 

 

Samantha has had it with her stupid, coward worker. She looks at him and gives him the evil eye.

 

 

 

“You will indeed do whatever I tell you to do. Whatever I wish from you, or rather whatever I 'demand' from you. I have warned you several time. It clearly doesn't work that way with you, so I will have to be a bid harsher on you.”

 

 

 

She takes hold of the screaming man, and pushes him against her left breast.

 

 

 

“You said my tits are perfect. Tell me again!”

 

 

 

“Yes, they are perfect. Just wonderful!” He says it like he is talking with his mouth full of food. Only now, it's filled with a boob.

 

 

 

“Then you won't mind this hu? HU?!”

 

 

 

“No, no I don't! I love it, I really do!”

 

 

 

“Then there is no fun in this.”

 

 

 

She says as she takes him out of her boob. Like with Rog, Paul is covered with white foam. What will she shave now?

 

 

 

Samantha's POV:

 

 

 

The squirming man is covered by her private bush. It is covered in filth, covered in old cum. There is no place from her body, not counting her ass, that is more filthy than that particular spot. The man has stopped squirming, and she moves him up again.

 

 

 

“Kuch, kuch, kuch”

 

 

 

“Need to cough up some of that water, or whatever it is you accidentally swallowed there? I'll give you some time to catch your breath.”

 

 

 

In the meantime, she shaves her bush off. Hundreds of pubic hairs float up and make the bath even more unpleasant. She sees the two remaining men on the other side of the tub, now looking at her with terror on their faces. Has she finally shocked them up to the point that they will give in? Perhaps...

 

 

 

“How are you feeling, my slave?”

 

 

 

“Kuch, kuch, I'm fine... T-thanks for a-asking.”

 

 

 

“Fine? I just covered you with my hair that is covered with almost a day old cum, and you feel fine? You must like it there?”

 

 

 

“Y-yes... I do” The man starts to cry.

 

 

 

“My priority is to keep my staff happy. If that place really makes you happy, you can spend the entire day down there!”

 

 

 

“No, I didn...”

 

 

 

But it is too late. He descends down the water, up to her private place. This time without giving it too much time, she pushes him deep in. Not just for her pleasure. She would have played with him some longer in her private place, but just for the joy of shoving him deep inside of her. He disgusted her with his begging. The other ones hadn't broken, while he was far beyond broken. Cowards don't deserve to live. Having him inside of her with that thought give her enough please, and she rubs her clit afterward.

 

 

 

“Ahh... Oh don't give me that look! You must hate him as much as I do. Like you weren't disgusted by that coward.”

 

 

 

The pair looks at her. Fear in their eyes, but still not broken. She'll have to try some harder.

 

 

 

“Still not giving in? Okay. I'll improvise.”

 

 

 

Samantha opens her armpit, and Rog falls down into the water. Before he can even reach the surface, he is pulled down again. She lifts her butt up, and places him right under it.

 

 

 

“This, BTW, is your fault.” She says, and sits down again. Right on top of Rog.

 

 

 

“My God, no! I'll give in, just let him go!” Grozdan screams.

 

 

 

“Oh, I don't know about that. It feels kind of good having him trying to lift my huge ass up. Sure hope he can hold his breath longer than my other slaves.”

 

 

 

“I'll submit if you let him go!”

 

 

 

Samantha smiles. She has broken him. Mission accomplished, she thinks. Under her, Rog has stopped squirming, already out of consciousness. Now all that remains is breaking the spirit of Gerald.

 

 

 

“Sorry, he isn't moving anymore. Wonder what that means...”

 

 

 

Suddenly, her stomach growls. Then, an idea comes to mind. The two have heard the growl.

 

 

 

Gerald's POV:

 

 

 

She plunges her entire face at the broken man with snakelike movement. He could never have seen it coming. She opens her mouth and closes it the moment she touches the water. Gerald 'just' managed to dodge her face. She lifts her head, but there is no one there anymore. He looks up and sees the Giantess with a mouth full. A few drops escape her lips. She swallowed, and all the gallons of water with the man in it descend down her throat.

 

 

 

She looks at the terrified Gerald. He has never been so scared for his own life. Not in the cattle wagon, not even when she swallowed him. He could accept death, but the situation he is in now, is different. The Giantess looks at him. She is about to launch her face with an opens mouth at him, when another sound comes from her stomach.

 

 

 

“Ohhh... that doesn't feel good.”

 

 

 

She closes her eyes and gets a wry face.

 

 

 

“Ah, that's bad. That water was.. is pretty bad.”

 

 

 

She looks at Gerald and says:

 

 

 

“You might think you're lucky, but being eaten isn't even a bad outcome for you. I'll give you and Clerence to Bintou. She'll join the army, and whatever happens to you... it can only be worse than death with Bintou.”

 

 

 

She takes the drain stopper out and steps out of the tub. Gallons of water go from her body down to the floor. She picks Gerald and Clerence up. Samantha dresses herself again. Before she leaves the bathroom, she shows them the tub. She points at Rog, who's body is caught in a vortex, and he descends down only a few second later.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Samantha's POV:

 

 

 

“Beth, order your staff to leave my room.

 

 

 

Samantha puts Clerence and Gerald on her nightstand. It's too far from her bed for them to even think about a jump, and jumping down would only result in a pair of broken legs. Samantha undresses herself again, and changes her outfit from the clothes to her pyjamas. She takes two black socks from her closet.

 

 

 

“I'm tired. Luckily, I can fall asleep whenever I want. Another perk from the third promotion. I can't take the risk of leaving the two of you in my room. That's why I'll keep you two close to me for the night.”

 

 

 

“Wait, don't put us in there! I don't know how long you're planning on sleeping, but every minute you can accidentally smother us to death in your sleep, think about it!” Gerald yells at the Giantess.

 

“Yes, but by not doing that you two could just escape. I can't trust all of my staff, and they might just try and help you.”

 

 

 

Samantha lifts Clerence up and puts her in the left sock. Then, again with some resistance, she puts Gerlad in the other sock. She puts them on and goes to bed.

 

 

 

She feels great. She broke the spirit of someone that is now digesting in her stomach. The two trying to fight back her feet basically give her a foot massage, and Paul is still squirming in her pussy. If she wasn't so tired, she'd make use of the situation. An orgasm would be great now. But she has a busy tomorrow planned, and she must be fully rested for it.

Chapter 12 Gladiator by anton1991

Bintou's POV


 


"Jesus. Did you just get out of bed or something?"


 


Bintou sat on the couch, watching her soap when the door rang at three P.M. When she opened the door, she saw Samantha standing there. Terror in her eyes, she looks like she just got out of bed. Distant sweat marks from bed, morning hair, morning breathe. She's glad to see her.


 


“Yes. I needed some rest, sorry I overslept.”


 


She is trying her best not to sound scared, and she is doing a good job.


 


“We should have been done by now. You better have a better excuse for that. We're creating an army here, no time to rest!”


 


“I don't but I do have a surprise for you... and a gift.”


 


“Show me.”


 


Samantha opens her back and lifts Clerence and Gerald out.


 


“This Clerence is by far the strongest normal I ever met. Throw her in the arena and she will proof it.”


 


Bintou looks at Clerence, with an impressed look. She is almost as tall as an Amazon. Samantha could very easily be right. Perhaps this one could be a high commander even.


 


“And what about him?”


 


“He is the gift. I know that your male storage is... running low.”


 


Gerald looks terrified at Bintou. Only her face tells him that he will not like this outcome.


 


“Hm. Put him in a cage with her. I'll see what to do with him.”


 


Bintou picks them up and puts them between her huge breasts. She is wearing an extra tight bra so her flesh walls push extra harder against the two. The two Giantess' walk upstairs to the attic. They both pick up a cereal box and feet all the humans in the attic. Bintou sees that the box is already empty.


 


“This box cost me a lot, and you just eat all of it in a few minutes. You're all too expensive, it'd be better for you to leave my home rather sooner than later.”


 


She takes the trapped pair from her breasts and places them in an almost empty cage. There are only two other women in there, both from the same African village. One is native African, the other one Australian.


 


“Newbies, meet the Australian and African-something pair. I'm sure you'll like each other just fine.”


 


Bintou walks to Samantha who stands in the center of the arena.


 


Clerence's POV


 


“What's going to happen to us? And what is this place?!” Gerald is starting to panic. The African woman walks to the man and calms him down.


 


“Breathe slowly. Don't panic in front of her, it can cost you your life.”


 


Gerald takes her advise and is already relaxing.


 


“So what the hell is this place?”


 


“This is Bintou's attic. The circle formed by those Cola barrels is the arena. She let's all her female slaves fight for their lives, and takes the winners to some place.”


 


The other woman, the Australian, comes forth as well.


 


“She gets high a lot, and then tells us about it. There is an abandoned Vault a thousand KM East of Minsk, in the former cit of Voronezh. There is a rebel research team there who will turn all the winners in her personal army. The only reason she waited so long to let us all fight was because she needed the “Chosen One” or something. I don't know who he is, but she has him, and now we all have to fight.”


 


“Wait, hold on.” Clerence now spoke her fist words in the cage.


 


“Who is this Chosen One?” She asks the Australian woman.


 


“I have never seen him or her, or even heard of a Chosen One. But from what I can make of her trips, this person's DNA is what she needs to make an advanced FEV. And she has it, so now she'll form the army.”


 


Clerence thinks about Oliver. He got captured by Bintou, and the other Special Forces made it clear that he is very important.


 


“Is he alive? Do you know anything else?”


 


“She got high this morning. Told us that she has this person's DNA. I'm sorry, I doubt he is still alive. And do you know 'him'?”


 


“Yes... but it's irrelevant. Who are you two BTW?” Trying to deflect from the subject.


 


“My name is Lesedi. I'm from a tribe in South Africa, but moved to the same town Hayley lived in. We got captured by Bintou's forces and were unlucky enough to be taken with her.”


 


“We have been her for nearly a full year...”


 


Clerence looks at the two Giantess. They're writing on a piece of paper. What are they writing, she wonders. They give out quick looks to the cages and then write something down. Every now and then a number comes out of their mouths. Are they writing down the cage numbers?


 


“But why are you here?” Lesedi asks Gerald. “I have never seen a man in the attic, it's only the women who fight here.”


 


“I really, really don't know. All I know is that these iron bars keep me away from Bintou for now.”


 


Then suddenly, Bintou starts yelling and barking commands. The four poke their heads out of the iron bars to look at her.


 


“Team death match, twelve vs twelve. Cage #31 vs Cage #17. "For those who are new here," she looks at Clerence's cage, "Here, (she points at the Arena) we let the gladiators fight for their lives. Those who are in the winning team will be placed in two separate teams, who will fight as well. The winners will be taken aside. The dead will be thrown into the garbage bin. The surviving losers who survived will be taken to my cabinet. So make sure you either win or die.”


 


Indeed. It's best to die then to be taken to her cabinet. Clerence doesn't know what it is, but her guess is that everything is better than to be at this psychopath's mercy. Samantha and Bintou lift up the cages with the numbers “31” and “17” on it. They are placed on either side of the Arena. The Arena is about 30 by 30 meters, covering most of the space in the attic.


 


Clerence can hear the screams of the people in the Arena. All the cages are on shelves. Probably so everyone can see the fight. The four have a perfect view. Samantha places a box next to both cages. She opens it, and Clerence sees it's a small arsenal. Gladiator weapons. Both cages have the same choices as the other.


 


The box contains some spears, some baseball bats, a few machetes and even a medieval long sword. All the weapons look old and used, with the blood and damage to proof how often they have been used.


 


“I'll tell you all you need to know Clerence.” Lesedi says to Clerence. “You seem like a warrior already, I'm sure you'll have to fight with us. Best to prepare you.”


 


“Go on.” Clerence says.


 


“Bintou and Samantha always fill the cages in a certain order. A mix of small and weak women, more average build women, and always one or two big and strong women. We only are a small cage, and it's easy to guess that we are the small and weak ones. You, on the other hands, are obviously strong. I mean, I am about 5”7, while you are..”


 


“6”5.” Clerence says.


 


It's true. She's almost the size of an Amazon, and almost as strong. She always has been one of the taller, stronger ones.


 


“Right. Now, we are only with the three of us. Odds are we'll join another cage that's low on numbers as well. what you must do, is go for the long sword. It's too heavy for most, so having someone holding it always gives the team a great advantage. The rest of us will choose another weapon. As you saw, the choices are a baseball bat, a machete, and a spear. These weapons, including the sword, are usually the weapons Amazon's and Behemoth's use. That's why Bintou let's us wield those weapons.”


 


The women have all chosen a weapon. Most aren't that noticeable. About half of them are as big as the two women standing next to her, roughly 5”9. A few make it to 6”1, but there is one outstanding woman. While the other ones grabbed the spears, baseball bats and machetes, she took the Long Sword. A white body builder with a blond pony tail. She is about as tall as Clerence, but from the looks of it, much stronger. Clerence is a strong woman, with some muscles to show for. But nothing compared to this woman.


 


She sees Bintou talking to Samantha. From what she can make of it, she says: “Samantha, see that woman? That body builder, now that's a catch! Strong, and enthusiastic. We might not even have to brainwash her.”


 


The woman looks at her enemies. They have a few descend looking ones, but none can match her. The one holding the sword on the other side looks terrified at her direct competition.


 


“Let the fight begin!”


 


 


The fight took about four minutes. They started of with a lot of hesitation, no one daring to make a move. Until the body builder came forward. She rushed to her direct opponent. The scared woman tried to defend herself, but quickly realized the body builder had slashed the sword out of her hands. Expecting to get executed on the spot, the body builder punched her in the face, followed by a kick in the stomach. Before she could stand up, the body builder hit her on the side of her head with her knee. Out she went.


 


In the end, the body builder was responsible for the death's of five people. Her cage had won, obviously. With five survivors against the now awake word carrier from the losing team.


 


“Brilliant! I haven't seen such a fight in... in ever! Cage 17, I'd be thanking this warrior on your knees. I doubt any of you would have survived, had she not been on your team. She even made sure her opponent survived. My assistant will take her to my cabinet, I'll have fun with her later.”


 


That was Samantha's mark, and she picks the woman up. The woman cries and begs for help and mercy. Bintou enjoys it, and then orders Samantha to put her in a yoghurt bow in the fridge. The body builder smiles at the sight of her opponent being taken downstairs.


 


“Hmm... you. You can join... What's your name?” Bintou asks the body builder.


 


“Joyce.” She answers.


 


Bintou points at a teammate holding a spear.


 


“You can join with Joyce. Watch her closely, you might learn something. It's the final match of this cage, winners vs winners. Joyce and this pathetic person against the three other winners. GO!”


 


The three women look at each other, and all attack Joyce at the same time. They realize, of course, that Joyce is the only threat. Two of them hold a spear, the other one a machete. But Joyce had anticipated this. With a quick move she dodged the spear, and sliced her sword through the woman's chest. The other two quickly followed as well.


 


Joyce's teammate hadn't done anything. The body builder's moves were so fast, the three gladiators were dead before she could even have a chance of reacting.


 


“I hope you will never fail to entertain me. I'll put you in the “Victory cage”. I promise you I will make sure you get the fourth promotion. How does Commander of all Armies sound?”


 


“Perfect. But I won't share that cage with this bitch.” Joyce points at her 'teammate'. The teammate is shocked, and terrified now. What is she going to do? With a quick move, she thrust her sword through the poor woman's belly. The dying woman gave her an expression of confusion and betrayal. Bintou looks pleased at Joyce. It's not like that woman would have been mutated by Bintou either way.


 


“Wait! You haven't tried out my surprise. Try her now, I'd like to show you what she can do.”


 


Samantha just returned. She looks at Clerence with a smile.


 


“Kissing my ass hu? I knew you liked my ass, haha.” Bintou laughs at her awkward joke. Clerence looks embarrassed at Bintou, but the African Giantess gives her permission.


 


“Go get her. She's in that cage over there.”


 


Samantha walks to the cage. The four see the blond Giantess opening the cage. Again not without resistance, Samantha takes Clerence out of the cage and moved her to her face.


 


“Listen to me. I promised Bintou that you are a real warrior. Just win a match, so we both won't die.”


 


“I can kill whoever fights against me, but I'll never join your fucking Empire.”


 


“Oh please, like I haven't heard that one before. We have a master hypnotist on our side. Even you will fall in just an hour. All that matters now, is that you win. Win, or I'll kill your friend in that cage.”


 


“Fine. But tell me this. What happened to Oliver? Is he still aliv...”


 


“Hurry up in there! I've got an army to assemble.” Bintou yells to Samantha.


 


“Coming! Just win the goddamned fight.” she whispers.


 


“Place her in the Arena and give her a spear. She'll fight Joyce.”


 


“Wait, I thought she'd fight some other chick.”


 


“No. If she's as good as you said, she can beat this one. Now just put her down so we can start.”


 


Samantha puts her on the other side of the Arena. There's blood everywhere, and the dead bodies are scattered around. Joyce unsheathes her sword. She looks vicious at her new opponent.


 


“You're going down, bitch!” The woman yells from the other side. Clerence ignores it and picks up a spear from the floor. It was still in the hands of a gladiator, who had been laying dead now for several minutes. The body builder stands right next to the sword that the other woman carried. She can try to reach it.


 


“Remember Samantha, “ Bintou says, “If she loses, I'll make sure you won't lie to me a second time.”


 


Bintou slabs Samantha on her big ass, and pinches it. Samantha is getting nervous and scared.


 


“Let the fight begin!”


 


The body builder makes a dash at Clerence. She thrusts the sword toward her enemy. But Clerence has already figured out how she can beat her. This woman may be as strong as an Amazon, but Clerence is far more agile. With a simple move she dodges the sword, and sticks out her leg so that the body builder trips over it. She hits her face against a Cola barrel, that forms a wall.


 


“Fuck. Get here!”


 


But Clerence remains calm. The body builder makes another dash. Clerence is nearly hit. She blocks the sword with her spear, and jumps away. A second attack follows. Joyce aims for her head, but Clerence dodges the attack. She then trusts her spear forward, and managed to hit the body builder. It's a small cut in the hip. The two women take a few steps back to take a quick rest.


 


“Why are you doing this?” Clerence asks.


 


“Why do you think? I have to survive!” Joyce answers back.


 


“You're lying. I know it. Why do you want to join her army?”


 


“Chatting time is over!”


 


Joyce jumps forward and slashes the sword forward. Clerence only just escapes the steel by moving to her left. She's glad to see that the sword's got stuck. Joyce had not noticed that Clerence stood against a barrel wall, and her sword got stuck right in it. Clerence thrusts her spear into the woman's chest. She thinks that this will put her down, but with some kind of super human strength, Joyce pulls the sword out and attack Clerence again. The first two attacks are stopped by the spear.


 


But the attacks are so intense, that her spear breaks into two parts. She barely escaped from the third strike by jumping back. But now, the way to the sword lays open. She rushes to it. The body builder follows her right behind her. Just when Joyce reached her, Clerence reached the sword. With all her strength she thrusts it into the body builder's stomach. This time however, the woman collapses, and poses no threat anymore.


 


Clerence crouches down to speak with the woman a final time.


 


“You're done. Now tell me, why do you want to join these monsters?”


 


“Because... Cough (she coughs up some blood) Because they are the future. There is almost no resistance left. We can't beat them. If we want to survive, we must … cough … join them. And now, you will. Congratulations.”


 


She coughs up some more blood and dies.


 


"We have a winner. I'll take her to the Vault myself. I want all the prisoners to be sorted out in three days. We have the DNA now, so I want to form the army ASAP. After that, tell your associate to set the plan to kill Mother Maya in motion. After I've taken this woman to the Vault, I'll tell Mother Maya that we're ready to start the progress on the FEV2.0. That's when your ally kills her, so I won't be suspected.”


 


Clerence, still numbed by the dying woman's last words, is lifted up in the air. Bintou opens her mouth and puts her in. “This is the only way to smuggle you out of the city without getting caught. I'd hide you somewhere else, but I respect my future commander too much for that.”


 


Bintou moves downstairs with Clerence in her mouth, and leaves Samantha to finish it up.

Chapter 13 Attic massacre by anton1991
Author's Notes:

I'm terribly sorry about the time I took for posting this. The reason is because my Internet shut down for two weeks. So here you go, and thanks for your patience!

Gerald's POV


 


"Where is she taking Clerence?" Gerald asks the Australian woman named Hayley.


 


"Bintou is bringin her to Vault 532. That's where all champions are taken.”


 


“Why? What will happen there?” Gerald asks in distress, though he already knows why she's going there.


 


“The Vault is located in an abandoned farm, in the former Russian city of Voronezh. It was the original main center for all FEV productions, but Benin Belik moved it to Turkey a long time ago. Most of the equipment and terminals are still there, but the entire place has been long forgotten about.”


 


Gerald interrupts.


 


“And that's where she is going to create her army..?”


 


“Every month, a few champions are taken there by her associates. They're all kept there, waiting for the FEV2.0. A couple of scientists loyal to Bintou are stationed there, and they are the ones who will infect all the champions with the FEV2.0.”


 


The doorbell rings. Samantha says to herself 'that is fast' and walks downstairs. Gerald looks around and sees a bunch of paperwork.


 


“And who is this 'Mother Maya'?”


 


“She is the rebel leader.” Lesedi explains.


 


“But it's not her real name. Her real name is Kerima Maya, though she is also known as 'Cledice'. She has a lot of pseudonyms to keep her identity a secret. She made the mistake of making Bintou her successor, and now Bintou plans to kill her so she can take her place and the army that she is creating.”


 


“And I'm assuming that this Mother Maya is the better out of two evils here?” Gerald asks.


 


“I don't know what she's like, but anyone is better than Bintou. Whatever happens when Mother Maya wins the up coming war against the Empire, whatever she is planning, it can't be worse than what Bintou wants.”


 


Samantha has returned. But not alone. Another Giantess walks right behind her.


 


“Pfew... that's a lot of humans. I knew she has a lot of them, but I didn't imagine this.”


 


Her voice sounds somewhat familiar to Gerald. He knows he heard it before. But she doesn't look familiar.


 


“I know, that's why I'm so glad you came to help me, Sapphire. Bintou left us a bunch of paperwork with all the schedules. The plan is to get through every cage.”


 


“But that will take days!” Sapphire protests


 


“Yes, I know. I'm sorry. But just know that this will all be worth it, eventually. By the way, how did it go with that woman... what's her name again?”


 


“Melinda. And it went well. You can count in another rebel to our cause.” She says with a smile. Samantha on the other hand, is not fully relaxed yet.


 


“And you're sure no one heard you? The Empress already suspects something is going on. Even if one unimportant person hears about it, word will reach Avdonin. And then all will have been for nothing.”


 


“Yes, I'm sure. We met in the park after sunset a few days ago. No one goes there at that time, and even if anyone heard us talking, do you really think we'd be having this conversation? You know how fast word spreads here. I doubt we would even be alive now.”


 


Samantha seems to have relaxed a bid.


 


“Yeah, you must be right. Let's get started, shall we?”


 


They take a piece of paper from the pile and start the first fight.


 


Two days later


 


Forty hours of continues fighting have passed. No one has slept yet. Sapphire and Samantha can handle that, but the only thing that kept most of the people in the cages awake is the fear and the adrenaline. The two have been feeding the people every six hours to keep them fit and strong. Most have been doing a lot of physical training in the cages, to prepare for he upcoming fights. Only three cages remain, including Gerald's cage. He is still wondering what is to be done with him. They won't let him fight.. Right? He's a man. He won't join the army. There's no reason for it.


 


“Samantha. I really need a rest. Just give me a few minutes to drink something and I'll be back.”


 


“Sure. We're almost done anyways.”


 


“Thanks. would you like something from the kitchen?”


 


“I'm fine. Thanks.”


 


Sapphire leaves the attic. Samantha looks at the three remaining cages. The two other cages contain ten and eleven people. Except for that one cage, that only counts three people. Lesedi, Hayley and Gerald.


 


“We're just taking a little break. In the mean time I'll give you the scoreboard. We have had 2366 people in the arena so far, and 185 have made themselves champions. That's a ratio of... (she takes out a calculator that's right next to where the pile was) 7.8%. Not bad. But I have yet to see a warrior like that woman I brought in. I really hope one of you will impress me as much as she impressed me. Ah, I almost forgot. The... 56 that lost but survived will stay here with Bintou. Just another reminder that you must fight to the death, if it comes to that.”


 


Sapphire returns and says that she's ready to go. Samantha puts the two other cages in the Arena, and orders them to fight. After ten minutes, only one woman makes it.


 


“Good fight. Not as good as I hoped, but it will do.”


 


Samantha picks the two remaining champions up and places them in the cage where all the other champions are.


 


“So that's 187. Now we only have three left. Or, two that is.”


 


“What are you going to do with him?” Sapphire asks Samantha.


 


“Don't know. But he'll fight, I'll make sure of it.”


 


Samantha opens Gerald's cage. She pulls the two struggling women with her gigantic hand out of the cage. Before Gerald can jump out of the opened cage she slams it shut. The two women are placed on either side, and are handed a machete.


 


“You two are friends, right? I overheard your conversations. That will make it even more fun.”


 


Gerald gets sick with anger. She is going to let the two fight against each other.


 


“You might not be able to proof yourself in a fight like the other have, since you'll only have to kill one person. But at least you killed a dear friend. It's enough for me.”


 


“We will never fight each other!” Lesedi yells.


 


“I knew you'd say that. But I'll remind you of what happens to survivors. You can give up your arms, but you'll be at the mercy of Bintou when she returns. And we both know that neither of you want it. Just see it like this: killing the other is an act of mercy. That person won't get infected, and won't be Bintou's toy. But do whatever you want, I'll watch.”


 


The two women look at each other. But neither of them can come up with a decision.


 


“I can't! I can't kill her.” Hayley says.


 


“Fine. My lovely friend here will take you to her cabinet to the others. Just know it's your own fault.” Samantha says.


 


The black Giantess picks the two women up and takes her down. Gerald is sort of glad to see them resisting, though they will now have to deal with the devil. And now, Samantha turns her attention to Gerald.


 


“I can't let you enter the army... and there's no fun in a fight anymore. But you seem capable enough. How about you join my staff? I can always use another worker.”


 


“Like hell I will! I'd rather die!”


 


“It's either that, or you can join Bintou's staff. And believe me, mine is employee friendlier.” She says with a smile on her face. Gerald thinks about it. He really doesn't have a choice in the matter.


 


“Fine then.”


 


“Great!” Samantha puts him in her right pocket. Sapphire has returned.


 


“Now what?” She asks Samantha.


 


Samantha looks at the champion cage.


 


“Now, we find a way to smuggle this cage out of The Wall unseen.”

Chapter 14 Resurrection by anton1991
Author's Notes:

This chapter takes place at the same time the previous one ended.

Clerence's POV


Bintou left her house for the former city of Voronezh two days ago. She has been continuously walking that entire time, without sleeping. It's hard for Clerence, to stay awake for such a long time. Clerence has been held in Bintou's right hand the entire time. The hard grip hurts her entire body, and prevents her from even snoozing. Every now and then, Bintou stops to feed herself and Clerence. She takes out a small plastic bag containing all sorts of food; meat, vegetables, fruit. She gets enough not to be hungry, but the only water that she got was from the rain. The dehydration has made her sick and weak.

 

She doesn't think about it. There are other matters going on. Clerence will soon be locked in a Vault where she will eventually be given the FEV. If Bintou is right, all the resistance in her will be cracked. Her biggest fear is to become a Giantess, and kill normal people. It made her think. Perhaps all Giantess', everyone from Amazon to Ginormous, resented the idea of becoming monsters. It means that Clerence will become the devil as well.

 

And then the other fact that is stuck in her head. If Bintou really has Oliver, can she create an even better FEV? No doubt she'll take over the world if that's all true.

 

“We're almost there. Just a minute.”

 

Bintou stops and puts Clerence down. She only let's her go when she feeds them both, which is only a few times a day. Every second free from the huge hand feels heavenly. She stretches her arms and legs, and takes a few deep breathes.

 

“Here. This is the last you'll get from me. You're gonna have to do it with the repulsive crap they serve you there.”

 

She gives her champion a hand full of the food and then takes the same amount herself.

 

“Can I ask you something?” Clerence asks, cautiously.

 

“What is it?” She replies with an annoyed tone.

 

“Is it true? Do you really have Oliver?” The only reason Clerence dares to ask this question is because she knows Bintou won't harm her. But still, the angry look the Giantess gives her right now terrifies her.

 

“Hm. Whatever, not like you can change anything about it. I copied his DNA and ate him. Is that all?”

 

Clerence is shocked. It's true then. She can create the new FEV, and Oliver...

 

“He... why, did you...”

 

“I already have the copy. Letting him live would be taken the risk of the MP finding him. Then the Empress Avdonin would be able to create her own version. It's not just in my own interest that he's dead. It's even in the best interest of all of your pathetic species.”

 

Clerence shakes off the shock confusion. Bintou is almost ready to stand up when Clerence thought of something.

 

“Giantess don't need to eat every day. And even then, why are you taking those small portions...?”

 

 

Oliver's POV

 

“Still... not... dead... Why am I... still alive...”

 

Oliver has been trapped in her stomach ever since she swallowed him, days ago. The only way he has been able to survive is eating the scraps of food she swallows. He sits somewhere against the wall with his flashlight on, waiting for food to come in. The only thing he got to drink was the Cola that was still there when he got swallowed. But her an out of it quickly, and he can feel himself fainting because of the dehydration and the starvation. Why is she still keeping him alive?

 

Bintou's POV

 

The pair finally arrive at the farm. She has only been twice here so far. One time when she got a tour, and one time to deliver a dozen of champions a few months ago. The farm reminds her of an old picture from a long time ago. The picture displayed a farm from the Soviet Union during Stalin's reign. It's been long abandoned, with only an old shed with some fences around it.

 

She enters the little farm house. From the looks of it, it's just an old farm house that got abandoned a long time ago. Rotten wood, old books, and dust covering all the windows and furniture. She sees an old Russian rug in the center of the room, almost completely covered with dust. But she knows there is more in this room than the interior. She moves the rug away, and under it is a manhole with a ladder leading all the way down. She climbs down, with Clerence still in her hand.

 

“Where are we going?” Clerence asks.

 

“Just shut it and you'll see.” Bintu snares back.

 

When she finally reaches the end of the ladder, Bintou pulls on a lever that is nailed against the wall. The lights are turned on. They shine bright in their eyes. Once they get used to it, they see a large metal-like wall in front of them.

 

“I assume you know what that is?” Bintou asks.

 

Clerence's POV

 

“Yes. It's a Vault door.” She replies.

 

Clerence recognizes it from her own Vault. Bintou presses on some buttons and the huge door is opened. The first thing Clerence sees is a very wide hallway, wide enough for two Giantess' to lay down at each others feet. And the roof is high enough to stockpile three Giantess'. Bintou takes her to the end of the hallway and opens another Vault door. Clerence sees a large room, with a couple of footlockers and another door. Like the previous two, Bintou opens it. Behind it is an elevator with the numbers “1” “2” “3” and the letter “B”.

 

“This is the ground floor, number 1” Bintou explains.

“Number 2 is where all the scientists live. Number three is the storage room, where we keep all the champions. That's where you'll be going.”

 

“And where does 'B' take us?” Clerence asks.

 

“That's the Basement. And you'll be going there soon enough. It's a huge room with dozens of metal beds in all sizes. Once I give them the signal, you and all the other champions will be strapped with syringes on those beds. That's where you'll be getting the FEV2.0.”

 

Clerence is quiet. She knows there's no way back. Humanity is doomed, there is no way for her out. Odds are she will indeed become Bintou's commander. Not even against her will, if Bintou's correct. And by now the lift has already taken them to the third floor. Clerence sees four chests. One with “One dosage”, next to it another large chest with “two dosages”, next tot hat one a large chest with “three dosages” on it and next to that one a chest with “four dosages”. Each chest contains about half a dozen women. Except for the fourth one, which only contains one woman. And Clerence is placed right next to her.

 

“You will all be fed tomorrow.” Bintou says, as she walks away. She turns off the lights and enters the elevator. Clerence is covered in darkness, and can't see anything. Or anyone. She walks to a corner and sits down, thinking the situation through. But there is no way to escape.

End Notes:

Please leave a review!

Chapter 15 Gilligan Darkwater by anton1991

December 26th,


This chapter starts immediately at the previous chapter's ending.


 


Gilligan's POV:


 


"Timmy, I have to talk to you."


 


Gilligan enters Timmy's room. They both received a key from an Austrian housekeeper when they arrived there. That was a couple of days ago. Gilligan had escaped from the Giantess' when they chained him to a lead pipe in a shed. After he had cut off his hand, a group of friendly tribals took care of him for a few days. After that he alarmed the Austrians that 'The Chosen One' and two others were somewhere in the woods after he and his squad were ambushed by a group of Behemoths.


 


He got sent to a hospital somewhere in Vienna. A search party went after the three men, but only found Timmy. He told them that they got kidnapped by a group of slavers. When they found the cattle wagon, all they found were a couple of dead Giantess' Charles and another man named Gerald. Both were unconscious. They were taken to the same hospital and recovered quite quickly. Gerald took a plane to rendezvous with Clerence and a unit from Byzantium to rescue Oliver. Charles, however, still hasn't woken up yet.


 


He can see Timmy staring at his bandages around the end of his arm.


 


“Gilligan! How is your arm?”


 


“The vicodin is doing its work. Can I take a seat?”


 


“Yes, of course. Go take a seat behind the dinner table, I was just eating breakfast.”


 


Gilligan takes a seat across his friend. Timmy hands him a plate with a sandwich on it, and they both eat their breakfast.


 


“So. What do you want to talk about?”


 


“It's Charles. I don't think he's gonna make it.”


 


“I know. They literally butchered Charles and Oliver before they got tossed into that wagon. I was surprised to hear that Oliver had survived that beating. What do the doctors say about Charles?”


 


“They say he's getting worse. But anyways, how are you doing?”


 


“I'm fine. The Giantess' never found me. I was dehydrated and starving but got released from the hospital after a few hours. But... there's something I need to talk to 'you' about.”


 


“What is it?”


 


Timmy stands up. He closes all the windows and curtains. After that he checks under the couch, the chairs, behind the TV, under the table, as if looking for something.


 


“Timmy, what are you doing?”


 


“I'm looking for bugs. Making sure we're not getting eavesdropped.”


“Why would..”


 


“Just listen to me.”


 


Timmy sits down again and lowers his voice.


 


“Me, Jane Melissa and several soldiers went on a top secret mission six months ago. We got sent out to investigate a cave nearby, after several merchants and people disappeared. At first we found a group of Giantess', but then a few witches came out and attacked us. It was all we needed to confirm that the witches were responsible, but we decided to enter the cave. To start a small investigation about the creatures ourselves. We found dozens of them, including their queen. We killed them all, at the cost of the lives of two soldiers. We took a few witch corpses with us for the Byzantine scientists and then we didn't hear from it ever again.”


 


Gilligan looks at him, not fully believing him.


 


“Witches, you say?”


 


“I'm sure you've heard the rumors about them?”


 


“Yeah, like campfire talk. I mean, I had the best military squad inside the city. If there had been a real threat, they would have told us. Sent us on missions to clear out their 'colonies'.”


 


“Let me finish my story, I was gonna get to that point. It was a week before I left the city with you, Charles and Oliver. Jane and Melissa with all the soldiers that knew about the mission apparently got sent out on a high classified mission. I can't get into the details, about why he always does, but Sweyn always informs me on who goes on what mission. Especially on the witch subject. Something tells me they needed to get rid of them, because they knew too much. I know that they got sent on a few other missions to clear out nearby caves. So I think that the only reason they had been allowed to live in the city this long, was because they still had work to do. I know for a fact that all nearby colonies had been wiped out. And sending your squad out would be a bad idea. They couldn't lose your squad therefor they couldn't let you meddle with the situation.”


 


“But then, why didn't you get sent out?”


 


“I have been sent out. Look where I am, on the other side of central Europe. I'm sure that I will be dealt with when I return. IF, I return. If I'm correct about my theory, Byzantium probably already informed Vienna about it. I need your help to escape.”


 


Gilligan doesn't respond for a few seconds, still trying to process it.


 


“Timmy, you're not thinking straight.”


 


“Please, just believe me! I know it sounds crazy, but I'm just not willing to take any risks. I might be wrong, but I'd rather not take any chances. Let me proof it to you. I'll write them a letter. Just a casual letter, nothing related to this. If they don't reply, you will help me.”


 


“That's no proof. You just said it yourself, they got sent out. Perhaps they haven't returned yet.”


 


“The missions we went on never took longer than two or three days. And they could just write me back when they return right?”


 


“Alright. Let's say you're right and we do leave Vienna. What then? There has been more Giantess activity in Europe than ever. We wouldn't survive an hour out there, especially not while I only have one hand.”


 


“Let's just write the letter. We'll see what we can do when my suspicions have been confirmed.”


 


“Fine. Let's do it.” Gilligan says, and Timmy starts writing.

End Notes:

Sorry for the lack of action in the past few chapters. Trying to get everyone's story up to date. And sorry for the long waiting for every chapter. I try to write as much as I can in all the spare time I have.

Chapter 16 Tribal buffet (Vore, Butt, Crush) by anton1991

Samantha's POV:

 

 

 

"You were gone for two days. Any progress?"

 

 

 

It has been two days since Samantha with the help of Sapphire rounded up the entire attic. After forty hours of non-stop observing they finally finished the job, with 187 champions of the original 2366 women who either died or survived a lost fight. Those who lost but survived will remain with Bintou. In the meantime, Sapphire has been working out a plan to smuggle the champions out without anyone noticing. The MP will arrest anyone that takes a human out since the word got out that Oliver might be in town.

 

 

 

“Hello. And yes.” Sapphire starts. Samantha holds the door open so Sapphire can enter Bintou's house. She pours some orange juice in a glass and hands it over. The African-American woman thanks her and they both take a seat behind the dinner table.

 

 

 

“Tell me all about it.” Samantha starts.

 

 

 

“I managed to bribe three of the guards that check everyone at the customs post. We'll transport the cage with everyone in it in a truck I rented, and they'll just let us go through.”

 

 

 

“That sounds great. I knew you'd figure out something!” Samantha stands up and hugs her friend, overjoyed that this will all go smoothly.

 

 

 

“Yeah... there's just one catch...” Sapphire says.

 

 

 

“Oh God, what is it?”

 

 

 

“They didn't want money for it. The deal was to get them fifteen humans. And we can't give them the wounded survivors. They want the good quality, and five persons per guard”

 

 

 

“What? We can't do that! We need every single person, and they will tell them everything we've been doing for this past year. And are you 100% sure that they are trustworthy?”

 

 

 

“Yes, I'm sure. Else I wouldn't have made the deal. But I've already made a plan.”

 

 

 

“Okay, what is it?”

 

 

 

“We can hire mercenaries to help us find a village somewhere not too far away, raid it, and take fifteen with us who we'll give to the guards.”

 

 

 

“Mercenaries? What do you mean?” Samantha asks.

 

 

 

“The Nine Lives recently opened some sort of office not too far from this place. They'll do anything for a small price, perhaps even raid the camp themselves.”

 

 

 

“Well, they can't bring fifteen people into the city unseen. I will pay them for a map or something. You go outside and wait for me.” Samantha says to her friend.

 

 

 

“Alright, good luck!” She says, and they walk out the door. Each separate directions.

 

 

 

 

 

Samantha has arrived at the building where the Nine Lives have made a headquarters for their faction. She sees their logo, hanging on the larger door. It displays a cat jumping through the circle of the “9”. Right next to it is the much smaller door. The door for the mercenaries themselves. The other one is for the customers. She knocks on the door, and she hears a voice coming from behind it.

 

 

 

“Who are you and why are you here?”

 

 

 

Samantha replies. “M-my name is Samantha, and I need some directions.”

 

 

 

“We aren't a kiosk. Go away.”

 

 

 

Samantha feels somewhat insulted. She keeps her voice calm and professional.

 

 

 

“I want to buy a map from you. I can offer a good pri...”

 

 

 

But she doesn't get to finish her sentence. Before she can say the word price, the man behind the door cuts her off. With a stern tone he says:

 

 

 

“We don't sell our maps. Get out of here before I get the security.

 

 

 

Samantha loses her patience. She tried to tolerate the annoying human, but she won't let him get away with this so easily.

 

 

 

“Let me put it this way. Open this door or I'll burst through. Your choice.”

 

 

 

“I'm warning you. Step back from the door at once!” The man yells.

 

 

 

“Or what? You're going to attack me?” She thinks about how that would look like. A six foot tall man fighting a ten times bigger person. She takes a few steps back, braces herself, and storms at the front door. With full power she hits the wooden door and breaks through the locks. The door breaks open and she falls to the ground. The room is covered in wood chips, and the mercenaries come rushing at the Giantess with their weapons aimed at her.

 

 

 

“You're in a lot of trouble.” A man says while aiming a missile launcher at her. She recognizes the voice, and knows it's from the man who she was just talking to.

 

 

 

“STOP, don't shoot her!” A man yells out. To her surprise, everyone lost their attention and turned around to look at the man. They all laid their arms down, and walked backwards. The man, dressed in a fine suit walks to the floored Giantess. He walks over to her head, and looks at her. Then he nods.

 

 

 

“Hm. Yes, perfect.” He says. The others look somewhat confused.

 

 

 

“Do you know who this lovely lady is, guys? Throw in a guess.”

 

 

 

After a few seconds, the man that talked to her finally said: “S-samantha..?”

 

 

 

“Exactly. Samantha Ribbens. My friends, this woman here is one of the nice people who is going to throw out this bloody government.” He says with a big smile on his face. Though he is the only one. His employee's are all too confused, and Samantha jumps up.

 

 

 

“What the hell are you talking about?!” She yells, shocked that her name is out.”

 

 

 

“Come to my office.” The man says. “I'll explain it.”

 

 

 

The 55 foot smaller man, named Jackson, leads her to his office. She takes a giant chair and sits in front of his tiny desk. The man looks up to her, and says that they have been monitoring the entire rebellion for some time now. He wants his faction to aid them so they can overthrow the empress and her government. In exchange for his aid, he wants Samantha to add them to a permanent army. Samantha tells him that his help is indeed needed, and that she is happy to add his faction to her personal army.

 

 

 

“Splendid!” The man says, laughing from joy.

 

 

 

“Now, my beautiful lady, what can I do for you?”

 

 

 

“I need a map from all the local tribal villages. I'm sure that your people have covered some up.” Samantha says.

 

 

 

“Oeh, going on a rampage are we? Ha, I've got dozens of uncovered settlements. They all live in peace, knowing the empire won't look for them so close to their capital. Time to put an end to that overrated peace, shall we?” The man seems to think the image of a burned down village with dozens of dead is pretty funny. Just the man she needs when Bintou takes over, and she gets the command of own army.

 

 

 

“Let's see... here we go.” Jackson gives her a small map with some red dots on it. The man takes the map back and prints out a bigger version. Samantha sees some red circles on the map of Europe. She sees a red circle around the Polish city 'Warsaw'.

 

 

 

“Good luck hunting.” The man says as she walks out the larger of the two doors.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Samantha, you're back! How did it go?” Her friend says as she hugs her.

 

 

 

“It went great. I found out about a tribal village in Warsaw. It's only about two hours from here.” Samantha says.

 

 

 

“Alright. And how do you suggest we deal with them?”

 

 

 

“We'll surround them. You on the Eastern side, I'll hit them from West. Close them in. Crush those with firearms, they can still cause trouble. But pick the ones up that pose no danger. So fleeing people, people with bows, etc. Just make sure you don't kill too many, I don't want to go all the way to Krakow if this fails.”

 

 

 

Her friend agrees with the plan and they start walking. After just over one and a half hour, they can see the village from three miles away. Still out of their sight, Samantha orders Sapphire to wait for her signal as she creeps around the village to take her stand. She looks at the city while sneaking. From what she can see it's only a small village. *there must be a hundred people in there* she thinks to herself. When she reaches East, she let's Sapphire know that they can attack.

 

 

 

“ROOAAR, DEATH TO ALL HUMANS!” She bursts out as she sprints to the unsuspecting people. Before the two snipers could react to the giant blond girl that dashed into their direction, she had already dealt with them. The first one found a quick death right under her left foot, as she jumped right unto him. The other one got lifted into the air. She opened her mouth and swallowed the sniper who wasn't doing his job very well that evening. By now the people had already realized that they were under attack. With full speed they panicked to the other side.

 

 

 

Sadly for them, Samantha had already planned for that. Out of no where, her black friend appeared from the woods, grabbed two people, and swallowed them as Samantha had just done. The people have no idea what to do now. Some run North, some South, some get to their knees and beg to be spared.

 

 

 

“I love it when they beg for mercy.” Samantha says with her mouth full of two people while she is lifting up two more from the crowd. “Makes it far more easier.” She says while cramming herself full of her breakfast.

 

 

 

“Don't talk with you mouth full Samantha. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to play with my food.” Sapphire says. Samantha laughs and swallows the four people inside her mouth, to join the first man. *Five. Ten more to go* she thinks to herself.

 

 

 

“Oh, don't forget to turn off your digestion!” She says to Sapphire who was just sucking on a man's upper body as if he were a popsicle, his legs swinging around in panic.

 

 

 

“Mhmo...” Sapphire forgot that a man was stuck between her lips. She swallows him “No, don't worry. We have six now BTW.”

 

 

 

*six.* She sees a house right next to her. She looks inside, and is glad to see some people in it. She blocks the door with her food, and smashes a small hole into the wall. The people all rush to the other side of the empty house, hoping not to get caught by the, what they think is a, hungry Giantess that wants to devour their families. But she has other plans. She places her lips around the small hole, and starts to breathe in as hart as she can. The people are utterly surprised, and are swung backwards, all the way to the huge gaping hole that is her throat. In just halve a second she has captured three people more.

 

 

 

“How many do you have, Sapphire?”

 

 

 

She sees her friend playing with her food. She caught a man and a woman between her toes. She manages to get her left food to her mouth. She licks the man out and into her mouth, then does the same thing with the woman.

 

 

 

“Three Sam.” She says.

 

 

 

“And you just told me I can't talk with my mouth full! And where are your shoes?” Samantha asks.

 

 

 

Sapphire points at a tree, and Samantha sees three men trapped right under her shoes.

 

 

 

“I'm saving them for later. And they also serve as a trap. Observe.”

 

 

 

Samantha looks at the three struggling men. Then suddenly two other people appear, trying to get them out. The men try to tell the two women to leave them, but they don't listen. Sapphire picks the two up and puts them in her mouth.

 

 

 

“Mwats de most yo sallowed ad once?” Sapphire tries to ask her.

 

 

 

“Uhm... What the most you swallowed at once..?” Sapphire nods when she hears that her friend understood her.

 

 

 

“I just swallowed four. Just be careful, I nearly choked when I tried to swallow that Special Force a week ago.”

 

 

 

Sapphire walks to the shoes, and lifts one up. One man is freed now. His first thought is to run for it, but right above him are the two Giantess, and he realizes that there is no point in running. He sinks to his knees and starts crying. Sapphire is unable to laugh because of her full mouth, and Samantha observes her friend. Worried about the amount she is going to swallow. Sapphire picks the man up and puts him in her mouth. She takes a deep breath, and all five people are swallowed. Samantha is relieved to see that it went relatively well.

 

 

 

“Sigh, cough, not bad hu?” Sapphire manages to say.

 

 

 

“Hm. You must have trained in this hu?” Samantha replies, a bid angry that she would put herself at risk like that.

 

 

 

“Ha. Well yeah, long story. But, do we have enough now? Other than these two, the entire village seems to have flet.”

 

 

 

“Yeah we've got enough. In fact, we have one too many. Just keep one of your victims, no harm done.”

 

 

 

“Great. And what about these two?”

 

 

 

The two men have already stopped struggling. They look in fear at the blond Giantess who is going to decide over their fate. She looks at them, and then a smile appears on her face.

 

 

 

“We can take them as well. We both take one for ourselves.”

 

 

 

Sapphire opens her mouth, but is stopped by the blond Giantess.

 

 

 

“You need to be more original. Observe.” She tells her friend. She picks up one of the men. He is screaming and trying to get free. Trying to let her go of him, even if it means falling to his death 50ft down. But she won't let go, and instead laughs at his attempts. She moves him to her back, and opens a way inside her pants. Inside her panties even, and lowers him down, and places him between her butt cheeks. She closes her pants and looks at her friend, who is laughing out loud.

 

 

 

“It'll be even more fun when you do it. You've got a big black ass and need to use it sister.” She says and slaps her on her butt. Sapphire lifts the man up and does the same with him. The two high-five each other and they go back home. The bribed guards let them pass without interference.

 

 

 

 

 

“Ah, that was fun, wasn't it Sam?” Sapphire asks when they enter Bintou's kitchen.

 

 

 

“It sure was. And you'll get lots of more tribal action when we take the empire. But for now, we need to concentrate.”

 

 

 

“Yup, they need to get out. I'm full as hell.” Sapphire answers.

 

 

 

“Okay, I'll go first.” Samantha says, as she hangs over the sink.

 

 

 

“Wait... there are only a few things I really hate, and throwing up is high on that list. I'll do it the other way.” Sapphire says.

 

 

 

“But that will take an hour. I'd much rather just go through this.”

 

 

 

“Sorry, but I'm not throwing up. I'll see you around 1 PM.” She says as she walks upstairs to the bathroom.

 

 

 

“Fine. Just hurry up will ya?” Samantha manages to say before Sapphire closes the door.

 

 

 

 

 

Thirty minutes later

 

 

 

“Ah, I'm back!” Sapphire yells out.

 

 

 

“Oh, that was fast. Did you wash them?”

 

 

 

“Don't worry, they're clean. I haven't taken a crap for months, so everything was still clean. And how about yours?”

 

 

 

“Clean. Put yours in that box over there.” Samantha points at a small box on the counter. Sapphire puts seven of her captives with the eight captives that Samantha put in there.

 

 

 

“What did you two with the two freebies?” Sam asks Sapphire.

 

 

 

“Sadly enough, a young woman didn't make it out. Or, she did, but not really alive. Guess it doesn't always go well, hu? But for the guy that just loves my shoe, he is going to join the others in your box. I looked in the toilet bowl when I finished and saw one I'd like to keep, so I replaced the two. He's going through all of that a second time, imagine the trauma what he is going through haha.”

 

 

 

“Yes, it's funny but I would really like to go now.”

 

 

 

Sapphire picks up the rented truck and moves it into Bintou's garage, where the champions cage is placed in. The box with fifteen tribals in it is placed on top of it, as a subtle hint. They drive all the way to the customs posts, where five guards keep the watch. One of the bribed guards comes forward. Samantha whispers in her ear that the bribe is in the truck. The woman hides the small box in a bag and walks back to the blond Giantess.

 

 

 

“So, why are you trying to smuggle them out? Is the black market up and running again?” The guard boldly asks. Samantha sneers back at her.

 

 

 

“Shut up, this isn't any of your business. Now tell me that everything is fine and that we may pass.”

 

 

 

The two have a short stare-off, when the guard tells her

 

“Well, ma'am, everything seems to be in order. Have a save trip. “

 

 

 

She signals to the guards to open the gate, and then tells the two other bribed guards to come to her. The last thing Samantha sees before driving out of the gate, is the happy faces on the three guards when they open their box.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4744