Shrinking Revenge by Superdude9
Summary:

Zack never intended to utterly humilate Julia in front of the entire school. But that's exactly what happened, and when Julia finds a good way to get her revenge, Zack faces more than being humilated. He may never get back to normal again. Or even survive!

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Body Exploration, Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Humiliation, Insertion, Unaware, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 17 Completed: Yes Word count: 27775 Read: 248420 Published: December 29 2014 Updated: March 30 2016

1. Prologue - The Incident by Superdude9

2. Chapter 1 - The Sleepover Begins by Superdude9

3. Chapter 2 - Shrinking Revenge by Superdude9

4. Chapter 3 - A Relaxing Swim by Superdude9

5. Chapter 4 - Boobie Trap by Superdude9

6. Chapter 5 - Tanning With The Girls by Superdude9

7. Chapter 6 - Beware of the Butt by Superdude9

8. Chapter 7 - Relieving Herself by Superdude9

9. Chapter 8 - Mistaken Identity by Superdude9

10. Chapter 9 - A Spoonful of Zack by Superdude9

11. Intermission - Apology by Superdude9

12. Chapter 10 - Stomach Ache by Superdude9

13. Chapter 11 - The Pleasure is all Hers by Superdude9

14. Chapter 12- A Restless Night's Sleep by Superdude9

15. Chapter 13 - The Fateful Morning by Superdude9

16. Chapter 14 - Finale by Superdude9

17. Afterword by Superdude9

Prologue - The Incident by Superdude9
Author's Notes:

So here is my next big project. Hopefully I can actually finish this one! (ha ha...sorry) No but in all seriousness, this is a story that I have been planning for a while, and I really hope that you all enjoy it. Without further ado, here we go!

It was honestly just a joke. Well...it was more than a joke. Actually, it was kinda mean. But Zack had never really meant to truly hurt Julia. It was all just to win a small bet. A dare actually. But it was all supposed to be in good fun. That's not what happened at all though.

-------------

It was a normal day at high school, just like any other. Zack, a pretty average 16 year old was hanging with his friends, when a certain girl walked past them. All eyes followed her as she strutted down the hallway, eventually disappearing out of view.

The girl's name was Julia. She was 16, had short black hair, black eyes, pale skin, and she was about 5'6. She was also one of the hottest girls in the school. Her breasts were remarkably large for her age, being high D cups, and her ass was also very large. Not fat, but definitely big and jiggly. She caught the attention of every guy within a mile of her.

When she was gone, Zack's two friends, George and Robert, gave him a sly look.

"What?" Zack asked, understanding the look. They were up to something.

"Wanna make a bet?" George grinned. Robert returned the grin. Zack was still skeptical.

"What kind of bet?"

"I will give you ten dollars if you go and loosen her bra strap a little bit."

"What?" Zack was shocked. "Why?"

"Just do it!" Robert laughed. "Sneak up behind her and slid it down a little. She won't even notice!"

"That's it?"

"That's it Zack. That's it." Zack looked at his two friends, noting that they were both completely serious. With a sigh, he agreed.

-------------

It was the period before lunch, and Zack found himself sneaking up behind the unknowing Julia. She was completely unaware of his presence as he stealthily crept closer. He spotted her bra strap poking out from underneath her sweater and t shirt. He reached closer...closer...closer...and successfully loosened the strap a little. He quickly jumped back, turned around, and walked the other direction. He breathed a sigh of relief that the job had gone off without a hitch.

Unbeknownst to him, a nerdy girl leaving her class late spotted Zack during the act, and vowed silently to herself that Zack would get what was coming to him.

It was halfway through the lunch period, and all was calm. Zack could see Julia two tables away, and nothing had changed. Why had George and Robert wanted him to do this? His answer came immediately, as he spotted Robert walking towards Julia with a open soda in his hand. He appeared to be pretending to look the other way, and then he "accidentally" ran into her. His drink went flying, drenching the poor girl and soaking her sweater.

"I am so sorry Julia!" Robert apologized fakely.

"It's okay Robert." She said. "I have another shirt on underneath." She began to take off her sweater. It was at this moment that Zach saw their plan. He began to run towards Julia, but it was too late. Julia pulled off her sweater, and all hell came loose. Literally. Her loosened bra strap slipped off with her sweater, completely pulling her bra right off. It took Julia an entire three seconds to realize that she was standing there topless. By that time, Robert and George were laughing and running away, and the entire lunchroom had gotten a glimpse at Julia's massive mammaries.

Finally realizing what had happened, Julia screamed, and hopelessly attempted to cover herself up. Several of her friends gathered around her, but it was no use. The entire lunch room had erupted in laughter, and the damage had been done. Lunch aids tried to protect Julia, but many pictures had already been taken, and everyone had gotten a good look. Julia began to cry, as she pathetically tried to put back on her bra.

Meanwhile, Zack stood and helplessly stared at her. He felt so terrible. In fact he felt many emotions at once. Sad at what he had done, angry beyond belief at George and Robert, and turned on by the sight of her breasts. But nothing had prepared him for the worst part of it all. At that moment, a nerdy looking girl ran up and whispered in Julia's ear. Julia's expression changed to stunned, and then to bitter anger. And she looked right at Zachary. She gave him the coldest, most heartless stare he had ever seen, and then was escorted out of the lunchroom.

Zack was completely dumbfounded. Had someone seen him loosen the bra? The nerdy girl must have. Uh oh. This was bad. Really bad. He knew it was bad, he just didn't know how bad it would really be.

-------------

Several weeks passed, and the moment faded from everyone's memory. Everyone but Zack and Julia. Surprisingly though, Julia had never once come up to Zack to say anything. Maybe she had forgotten. Regarding Robert and George, Zack had certainly made them pay. Nobody recognized them for the next week when Zack was through with them.

So many days passed, and Zack began to think no repercussions would come out of the whole incident. Sure he felt bad, but he was too afraid to say sorry for fear she would kill him on the spot. Life went on as normal for about two months, until Zack got a surprise invite to a sleepover at his friend Kiana's house. The girl who just happened to be the hottest girl in the school and the sleepover that would change his life forever.

End Notes:

There you go! Being just the prologue, obviously nothing too exciting happened. Next chapter is going to set up everything, so don't miss it! By the way, if you like what you're reading, go ahead and give it a reivew. Say what you liked or didn't like. If you have any suggestions for me, or ideas on how the story could go, please feel free to reivew! I will read each one and take everything into consideration.

Chapter 1 - The Sleepover Begins by Superdude9
Author's Notes:

Welcome to the next chapter! The action begins soon, as the party and guests are all introduced. What will happen? Read on to find out!

It was finally the day. Zack was able to openly admit that he had been waiting for this day for a long time. A sleepover at the hottest girl in the whole school's house? It would be awesome! He did feel a little weird though. Why had he even been invited? How many other people would be there? The questions would have to wait until Zack got there.

Unfortunately though, the school day was going by painfully slowly. After what seemed like hours, the day ended. Zack ran onto his bus and headed home. He packed up everything, left his house, and got in his car to drive to Kiana's house. He kept bouncing in his seat all the way there.

He noticed that every available space on Kiana's block was taken. He had to park two blocks away instead. An inconvenience, but not the end of the world. In Kiana's driveway though, there were already two cars. That meant two other people would be there. He wondered who. He rang the bell at the front door, and it swung wide open, revealing Kiana's glorious body.

His jaw dropped slightly. Sometimes he forgot how absolutely stunning she was. Kiana was also 16, had long blond hair, blue eyes, and was roughly 5'8. Moving onto bigger and better things (literally), Zack snuck a peek lower down her body. Her breasts were amazing, the best pair he had ever seen, at a high D, if not even bigger, and were supplemented by the low cut, tight t-shirt she was wearing.. Her waist was just the right size, and Zack could see plenty as her shirt showed off a good four inches of her midriff. Finally, her ass was big, not huge, but just the perfect size. It was made even more perfect by Kiana's black, practically see-through leggings.

"Zack? Did you hear me?" She asked, her angelic voice breaking Zack's train of thought.

"Uh...what?" He responded, afraid she had caught him peeking.

"I asked you to come on inside." She giggled. Her cute, infectious giggle.

"Oh! Sorry Kiana!" Zack internally relaxed, glad she hadn't caught him staring at her figure.

"Am I too distracting?" Kiana smiled, striking a seductive pose. Zack's jaw dropped even lower than before, stunned by her sudden bluntness.

"Wha...no...I...I just..."

"Relax Zack!" Kiana laid a perfect hand on his shoulder. "I'm just messing with you. Come on inside!" She stepped inside, and Zack followed numbly behind her. He was on cloud nine, until he was led to the living room and noticed the other two people in attendance at the sleepover.

The first person Zack noticed was a girl by the name of Erica. Erica was 17, had medium length brown hair, hazel eyes, tanned skin, and she was roughly 5'9. Erica was an incredibly shy girl from what little Zack knew about her, and it was easy to tell that statement was true by her attire. She wore a loose fitting hoodie and baggy shorts. No doubt she was a little self-conscious about her appearance. She seemed pretty nice, and cute too, as she waved and smiled ever so slightly when Zack's eyes met hers.

The other girl in the room did not react quite so well to Zack's presence. This was understandable, as the other girl in the room was none other than Julia!

When Zack spotted Julia, his heart skipped a beat, and he was tempted to turn and run. The only thing stopping him was Kiana's presence in the room. No doubt Julia wouldn't act with Kiana in the room. Zack wasn't so sure about Erica though. Erica was the mystery girl. Regardless of all that, Julia was wearing tight skinny jeans and a form fitting sweater, so she did look sexy as always.

"Um...hello...everyone." Zack awkwardly introduced himself. "My name is Zack...for...those who don't know...me." Zack was burning bright red, and the room felt like it was a hundred degrees...Celsius.

"Nice...to meet you...Zack." Erica responded just as quietly as Zack had. She avoided direct eye contact. Surprisingly, Julia jumped off of the couch and gave Zack a big hug. Zack stiffened, part in surprise, and part because Julia's giant breasts were squeezing up against him, and it felt so good.

"Long time no see Zack!" Julia said happily, releasing him from her grip. "I think we need to let go of the past, and start over as friends Zack! What do you say?" Julia held out her hand for him to shake. Not knowing what else to do, Zack took her hand, and she shook his firmly.

"Aw." Kiana cooed. "You two made up! That calls for a celebration! Let's all go swimming!" Kiana cheered. Zack had almost forgotten that Kiana had a large pool in her backyard. Before Zack could even reply however, he found himself being shoved out of the room and down another hallway. Kiana led him into an empty bedroom, with only a desk and a bed inside.

"What is this?" Zack asked, confused.

"You can't change where we change silly!" Kiana laughed. "We don't want you seeing us naked! At least...not now."

"What?"

"Nothing!" Kiana closed the door with a smile and danced back to the living room. Zack stood in shock for a minute after what she had said, before snapping out of it and changing into his swimsuit. This was going to be one crazy sleepover.

If only Zack knew.

-------------

Once back in the living room, Kiana immediately stripped out of her top and leggings. Kiana pulled a cute, tight, pink two piece bikini and put it on. The bikini was way too small for her, and she knew it, but it made her look so sexy! The swimsuit hugged her luscious curves so nicely!

Meanwhile, Julia had already changed into her swimsuit. She was wearing an incredibly scandalous black g string two piece bikini, complete with tiny top and thong bottom.

"Goodness Julia!" Kiana giggled. "Kinky!"

"I know right?" Julia laughed along with her. "Zack can at least enjoy his time here, right?"

"Yeah. Zack should have a blast!"

"Yeah..." Julia sighed deeply. "He should." Kiana and Julia then looked over at Erica, who hadn't changed yet.

"What's the problem girl?" Kiana asked, walking over and sitting beside her.

"I...don't want to...reveal...myself in front of a...guy..." Erica quietly answered.

"Oh come on! It's all in good fun!" Kiana dragged Erica to her feet, and began taking off her clothes. Erica cried out in protest while Kiana just giggled. Julia shook her head, before quietly getting up and walking towards the hallway Zack had been led down earlier. Neither Kiana nor Erica noticed Julia disappear down the hallway, and head straight for the room Zack was changing in.

End Notes:

What is Julia going to do? I think we can all guess, but you'll have to keep reading to truly know. As always, please review with thoughts and suggestions, as I very much appreciate it! Thanks!

Chapter 2 - Shrinking Revenge by Superdude9
Author's Notes:

Heh. This chapter's title is the title of the story. Anyways, this chapter is where the story really takes off, and things will get even more exciting from this point forward! Read on!

By this point in time, any thoughts of Julia had all but vanished from Zack's mind. He couldn't believe that all of this was actually happening. Here he was, in a super hot girl's house, with three sexy teens in the next room over that he was about to swim with and then spend the entire night with. What had he done to deserve these blessings?

"Nice body Zack."

A cold voice sent shivers down Zack's spine and broke him from his fantasies. He spun around, and saw that the door to the room was open, and Julia was standing confidently in the doorway, wearing one of the skimpiest bikinis Zack had ever seen. Zack's eyes widened and he took an involuntary step backwards.

"J...Ju...Julia..." Zack stuttered. He had never been so frightened and turned on at the same time in his life. Julia didn't move at all. She just smiled ever so slightly, and pointed at Zack's crotch. Zack looked down, and realized with horror that he was naked. He screamed, not very manly at all, and grabbed his swim shorts from the bed, attempting to slide them on. Meanwhile, Julia closed and locked the door behind her, and she sauntered over to Zack.

Zack was fumbling with his shorts, trying to slide them on in his embarrassed panic. He tripped, and fell onto the floor, still naked. By this point, Julia loomed over him, and she snatched the shorts from Zack. She tossed them under the bed, and then lifted Zack to his feet. Zack was too stunned and panicked to move or even resist, as Julia pressed her body up against his. Warmth emanated from her entire form, and her barely covered breasts pushed in and out against Zack's body with each of Julia's breaths.

"Zack." Julia moaned seductively. "You have no idea just how long I've waited for this chance." She slowly lowered her hand until it brushed Zack's exposed member. Feeling her warm fingers on his dick brought life back to Zack, and he roughly pushed the girl away. Julia tumbled to the floor, and Zack jumped over the bed to distance himself from the teen he now knew was psycho.

"Bitch!" Julia growled. "I'm through playing!" At this point, Zack realized that Julia had been hiding something behind her back with her free hand since the moment she had walked into the room. Julia now withdrew that item, and Zack realized it was a gun! She was going to shoot him!

"Julia! Wait a sec..." Zack tried to reason with her, but it was too late. With a sadistic grin, she pulled the trigger, the gun went off, and Zack was hit right in the chest. He instantly blacked out, as he fell onto the bed. The last thing he heard was Julia's laughter.

-------------

Some unknown amount of time later, Zack's eyes slowly fluttered open. Everything was so bright, and he had no idea where he was, or what had happened. Had he really died? Was he in heaven? No, that couldn't be right. As his eyes adjusted, he realized he was on some kind of vast white plain. It wasn't normal ground though. What he stood on was soft and bouncy.

Glancing around, Zack also saw a giant brown object a while away. The strange object appeared to be similar to a...desk. Even further away was what seemed to be a...door?

The reality of his situation hit Zack like a ton of bricks. He sank to his knees, crying out over and over. He couldn't possibly...that can't happen...could it? There was no way that he was...no. A giant shadow confirmed what Zack had already realized, when he turned around and saw the now massive face of Julia. Zack had been shrunk, someway and somehow.

"Oh my god!" Julia laughed, her voice booming. "I can't believe it actually worked just like last time! That silly shrink ray shrunk you!"

"Julia! You bitch!" Zack screamed at the giantess towering over him. He had found his voice again through his anger. "What did you do to me?"

"What did you say you worthless insect?" Julia smiled cruelly. "I can barely hear you." Without warning, she picked Zack up off of the bed. His stomach lurched as he was lifted seemingly miles off of the ground. Julia held him right in front of her face. "What are you, like an inch tall? God! This is perfect! I can't imagine a more fitting revenge for scum like you!"

"Is that what this is about? Revenge?"

"Do you have any idea how much pain and suffering you caused me that day Zack? Julia's mood did an instant 180. "I was humiliated beyond belief. Everyone in the school laughed and mocked me for months! My reputation was ruined! I lost countless friends! Then, one night, while I held the bottle of bleach in my hand, ready to take my life, I realized whose fault this all was. It was YOURS!" Julia roared, spit flying out of her mouth, and smacking against Zack, coating him in saliva.

"Julia please!" Zack begged. "Think about this for a..."

"Think? I did think! For weeks, I did nothing but think! And then I found this shrink ray in my dad's basement. He's a scientist you know. Of course, my dad caught me sneaking it out, so he had to be...removed."

"What? You shrunk your own dad?"

"Yep!" Julia retuned to her cheerfully sadistic side. "Needless to say, the shrink ray works. Oh but don't worry. I think my dad liked being eaten with my mom's cereal that morning! Ha!"

"You're a psychopath Julia! Change me back!"

"Ha! Don't be ridiculous!" Julia's grip around Zack tightened, and Zack was squeezed painfully between her fingers. "This is the best punishment I could imagine. Unfortunately, if you just up and disappear, people would get suspicious. So I will make this little revenge a game."

"Wha...game...ow..." Zack struggled to breathe.

"Here's the thing. I'm leaving tomorrow morning at noon. I'm going to let you loose with us girls in a minute, and if you can somehow survive and make it back to me to get my attention before I leave, I'll change you back to normal. If not, I'm afraid you'll be stuck at one inch tall for the rest of your life. This is all assuming you don't die over the course of the next few hours." Julia laughed at her master plan. Zack tried his hardest to escape from her iron grip, but had no success. Like it or not, he had to play this bitch's revenge game.

"Y...ou...ar...e....on..." Zack spat.

"Good enthusiasm bug! Let's begin, shall we?" Julia opened the door to the bedroom, and carried Zack back to the living room with her. Once in the living room, she tossed Zack into the middle of the room, and sat down on the couch.

Without warning, Zack was suddenly flying through the air, tumbling head over heels. he cried and yelled for help, but to no avail. He whisked past Kiana's head, but even she did not hear the tiny guy's cries for help. Zack crash landed on the carpeted floor, right in the middle of the three now giantesses. Surprisingly, Zack didn't feel very hurt at all. He was a little bruised from his landing, but other than that he was fine. He wondered if a side effect of the shrink ray made him more tolerant to pain.

Regardless, Zack had to get the attention of one of the girls. Julia wasn't an option obviously, so he turned to the closest girl besides her, when he suddenly stopped dead in his tracks. He stared up in awe at the girl above him, who turned out to be Erica. It wasn't her herself that awed him. It was her appearance.

Erica was very shy about her appearance, and wore loose clothes to hid her form, but Zack didn't understand why upon seeing her in this view. Erica was an extremely attractive and curvaceous girl! Erica had a very nice hourglass figure, with large, high C cup breasts up top and a nice ass down below. Her legs were long and toned, seemingly stretching for miles, and Zack's eyes were drawn to her tempting thighs. Also tempting were her cute little feet just a few inches in front of Zack. Her feet looked so smooth and nice. To top it all off, Erica was wearing a sexy, tight, blue one piece bikini.

"I can't believe I'm wearing this." Erica complained. Clearly she wasn't comfortable with her attire.

"Oh come on! You look absolutely adorable!" Kiana gushed. "I really don't know why you hide those jiggly curves under that awful baggy clothing."

"I don't like the attention." Erica pouted.

"Attention? I love the attention." Julia jumped into the conversation.

"We can see!" Kiana pointed to Julia's g string bikini and laughed. "By the way, where is Zack? Has he finished changing yet?"

"Oh Zack? He had to leave because of a family emergency." Julia answered without a pause. She had clearly practiced her response. "He told me to tell you he was sorry he had to go."

"Oh. That's terrible." Kiana frowned. "I was looking forward to having fun with him."

"We can still have fun!" Julia replied. "Let's go swim now!"

"Yeah!" Kiana turned her frown upside down and raced out of the living room and out of her house to the pool in her backyard. Julia happily followed suit.

While all of this had been going on, Zack had been staring at all of the beauties in bikinis. He had completely forgotten that he was shrunk and then he had a mission to complete, and was instead being a pervert. Even when Kiana and Julia rushed out of the room, he still ogled their bodies, as their big butts jiggled enticingly as they ran away. It was only when Erica muttered to herself that Zack was brought back to reality.

"Those two are a handful." Erica sighed. "Still...this should be a fun sleepover." With that, Erica took a stop forward, beginning to walk to the pool.

Zack turned around to look at Erica when she spoke, only to see her massive foot rise up into the air. She was about to leave the room! Zack's only hope was disappearing! However, it seemed like fate had a different idea, as Erica's foot started to fall back down right where Zack was! She was going to step on him!

Zack cried out in panic, and tripped over himself trying to get away. He didn't have enough time for a second attempt. He could do nothing as the unaware girl's giant foot came crashing down onto his poor, shrunken body.

End Notes:

Oh no! Will Zack survive being crushed by Erica? You'll have to see in the next chapter. Anyways, from this point on I will try to get new chapters out as soon as possible, but they might not always be every day. I'll try my best. And as always, please review with any and all thoughts and suggestions! Thanks!

Chapter 3 - A Relaxing Swim by Superdude9
Author's Notes:

From this point on, things are just gonna get crazier, so hang on to your seats, because we're headed to the pool!

Everything around Zack was pitch black, but yet for some reason he didn't feel dead. He thought for sure that the force of Erica stepping down onto him would have killed him, but miraculously, he seemed to be alive. He couldn't move at all, as he still felt Erica's weight on top of him. His body must be very strong in this form to resist all of this crushing pressure.

Zack had no idea just how much crushing pressure he was going to be put through. It had actually only been a second since Erica had stepped on Zack, and she was now lifting up her other foot to take another step out of the house.

Time seemed to slow to a crawl as light flooded Zack's vision, and he could once again see the carpet and the world around him. But for some reason, he seemed to be being lifted up into the air. Then he realized what had happened. He was stuck to Erica's foot. He was stuck right on her heel!

Zack yelled and cried, wiggling like crazy in an attempt to pull off of the giantess's foot. However, it was no use. His body seemed to have compressed from Erica's weight, and stuck to her foot in the process. Maybe this was his tiny form's defensive mechanism, flattening to avoid pain. Whatever the reason, Zack was in more trouble now than before.

Zack's pain only doubled when Erica completed her second step and took a third, slamming Zack with her foot back into the ground. Zack was squashed between the foot and the floor, the soft carpet offering no assistance in avoiding the intense pressure. Zack could also feel his body compressing this time, and it was certainly a weird feeling. It was like his entire body was flattening like a pancake.

When Erica lifted her foot once more, Zack felt even more plastered to her heel, and despite all that was going on, Zack did feel slightly aroused. It was something about being so close to this beautiful girl's feet, and she didn't even realize it. Of course, Zack didn't feel so aroused whenever she stepped down, crushing him underfoot.

-------------

Erica continued on her way out of the house, oblivious to the poor tiny guy she was torturing with every footfall. By the time she made it to the patio in the backyard, Zack was like a sticker on her foot. His body had completely flattened and wrapped around her heel. Fortune seemed to be on Zack's side though, as Erica felt an odd feeling on her left heel. She lifted up her foot, and without looking, ripped off what was stuck to it and threw the papery object away.

-------------

During that whole process, Zack was painfully ripped from the teen's foot, and thrown into the air, wildly spinning and twirling with the breeze. His body was still flat, and Zack didn't know how to change his body back to normal. He was entirely helpless as his body drifted across the backyard, coming to a landing in a large body of water. He had landed in the pool.

A few seconds after landing in the warm water of the pool, Zack's body miraculously popped back to normal. His flat form just instantly expanded and his entire body regained shape. It was like he had just...reformed.

Zack swam up to the surface of the pool, and began treading water. Looking over at the house, he was just in time to notice Kiana running to the pool and jumping up into the air, preparing to cannonball. Zack saw her shadow wash over him, and he knew where she was going to land. He had no time to react.

-------------

After peeling off the strange object on her foot, Erica went over to stand by Julia and Kiana.

"Are you girls ready to have fun?" Kiana exclaimed with glee.

"You bet! I sure am!" Julia replied, just as excited, although for a different reason.

"Who's jumping in first?" Erica asked.

"I am of course!" Kiana proudly proclaimed. "I'm gonna make an awesome cannonball! Here I go!" With that, she raced to the pool and jumped in cannonball style, creating a huge wave.

-------------

With no time to move, Zack was hit with the full force of Kiana's sexy, bikini clad ass hitting the pool. Her entire weight pressed down onto Zack as she broke the surface and submerged into the pool. Zack was hit by her left butt cheek dead on, and he was dragged down with it. It wasn't until Kiana touched the bottom of the pool that Zack was crushed completely, sticking to Kiana's ass.

Of course Kiana hadn't felt anything at all, and she simply floated back up to the surface, excited that her cannonball jump had been so perfect. She didn't have a clue in the world that her fourth party guest was currently flattened to her glorious butt.

Zack certainly realized his predicament, and he was even more turned on by this than by Erica's foot earlier. He was currently enjoying a face full of ass from the hottest girl in his entire school! What wasn't there to like? A whole lot apparently, as Kiana suddenly backed into the wall of the pool, giving room for Erica and Julia to jump in.

In this simple act of resting against the wall, Zack was painfully shoved into the unforgiving solid wall, smushed by Kiana's big butt. Zack's hard on was also crushed mercilessly, an experience so painful that Zack thought for sure that it was the worst feeling in his entire life.

-------------

Julia followed up Kiana's excellent cannonball with a belly flop, and Erica ended off with a dive, in perfect form. Kiana clapped and cheered for the both of them. Finally, all three of the girls were in the pool, and the each was resting against a side of the pool, deciding what to do next.

"Are we just going to swim here?" Julia wondered.

"We could always play a game!" Kiana stated. "I have a bunch of ideas, you know."

"Like what? We could throw around a ball or something. Or pass it." Erica mused.

"Good idea!" Kiana suddenly pulled herself up onto the edged of the pool, lying out on her stomach and reaching for the inflatable ball a few feet away.

-------------

Zack had no idea what was happening when Kiana suddenly spun around and lifted herself out of the pool. In one sickeningly nauseating movement, Zack found himself sticking straight up into the air, along with the rest of Kiana's ass. She must have been lying down on the edge of the pool, Zack figured. Now that no pressure was on his poor body, Zack could feel himself reforming off of the giantess's butt. All was going well, until Zack noticed that Julia was looking right at him.

-------------

Julia honestly did not expect to see Zack in the pool, but when she saw him plastered to Kiana's left butt cheek, she almost burst out laughing. She stopped herself by covering her laugh with a cough. She then waded over to Kiana and gently peeled Zack off of her butt. Thankfully, neither Kiana nor Erica noticed this.

"There!" Kiana triumphantly announced. "Got it!" She brought the ball into the pool with a victorious throw, and then she slid back into the water.

"Throw it to me!" Julia called. Kiana obliged, tossing the ball to Julia, who caught it with one hand. In the other hand, she was still holding Zack. Stealthily, Julia pressed Zack into the beach ball, flattening him onto the rubbery surface until he was nice and stuck. Then she continued the game, passing the ball to Erica.

-------------

Zack knew it was bad that Julia had noticed him, but not this bad. He found himself, before he could even blink, stuck to the beach ball that the girls proceeded to play with. In a flash, he was thrown into the air, and then a giant hand smacked across his body, harshly pressing into him before he began flying in the other direction.

For the next fifteen minutes, he was passed back and forth, slapped and hit by all three of the giantess teenagers, as they happily played their little game. By the time their game was over, and Zack was left stuck to the ball floating in the middle of the pool, his body was completely red and covered in bruises. It would only get worse.

Without warning, Zack felt the ball being lifted one more time. It was Erica who had picked it up, and she had decided to smack the ball one last time. She winded up a powerful hit, but the ball slipped out of her hand at the last second. Her hand brushed along its side, and the ball went at an odd angle.

Unfortunately, this messed up throw had an unintended consequence. Her hand brushed right along Zack for the entirety of the hit, and Zack slid clean off the beach ball. His still papery form drifted downwards at an alarming rate, and Zack only got a brief glimpse of his destination.

Zack's tiny body slipped right into the deep abyss of Kiana's expansive cleavage.

End Notes:

Into her cleavage? Oh boy! Exciting! What will happen to Zack next? Read on next time to find out! As always, review with thoughts or ideas, and I will see you next time! Thanks!

Chapter 4 - Boobie Trap by Superdude9
Author's Notes:

First off, let me apologize for this chapter's title. It's terrible, I know. Secondly, this chapter is all about Kiana's glorious breasts! Thirdly, I hope you enjoy!

Zack thought for sure that his body slapping against Kiana's breasts and falling into her cleavage would certainly alert the giantess, but she seemed to not notice a thing at all. For some reason, it was like Zack had had zero impact on her bodacious bosom. Maybe it was because his body was still light and papery. Or maybe it was because her breasts were simply too large to be affected. It could also be the fact that Kiana was too busy laughing at Erica's terrible hit. Whatever the reason, Zack found himself, flattened and stuck, surrounded by darkness, deep in Kiana's cleavage.

-------------

To Julia's surprise and immense enjoyment, she spotted Zack's papery like body slip off of the beach ball and right into Kiana's cleavage. The best part was that the ditzy blonde didn't even notice her new passenger arriving at cleavage station. The sight of all this torture on poor Zack aroused Julia to the point where she had to almost completely submerge herself to avoid the other two girls seeing her erect nipples. This revenge plan was going perfectly!

"Wow Erica!" Kiana broke the previous silence. "That was an awful hit! Wow!" Kiana giggled like crazy, doubling over in laughter. Her breasts went under the pool, and water poured into her cleavage. Julia grinned.

"Yeah, I don't know what happened." Erica sighed. "I think it slipped out of my hand."

-------------

To Zack's surprise and immense enjoyment, he realized that Kiana actually had a little bit of space in her cleavage. Her breasts were so big and jiggly, that Zack was able to push against her soft breast flesh, giving him space to reform back to his normal body shape.

Once back to normal, Zack tried to escape from his new prison, but everything was pitch black. All around Zack was endless skin and warmth, enveloping his tiny body within. Oddly, Zack felt safe and secure in Kiana's cleavage, content with listening to her pulsing heart beat. Every time she breathed, he was rocked up and then back down. His eyes began to get heavy, and his strength left him. His conscious knew that he should escape before it was too late, but his body just would not obey.

Suddenly, a window of light appeared from above, and Zack thought that he was saved. This turned out to not be true. Quite the opposite, as a giant wave of water gushed into the teen's cleavage, and Zack found himself drowned by the water pouring in. The force of the water pressed Zack against one of the giant boobs he was caught between, and he felt himself sticking to her skin. Finally, the water drained out and the darkness returned, but the damage was done. Zack was once again stuck to Kiana's breast.

-------------

Julia suddenly had the bright idea of torturing Zack even more.

"Hey Kiana!" Julia called, sounding ever so much like the innocent little girl.

"What's up?" Kiana asked.

"I think you have something stuck in your cleavage."

"Do I?" Kiana gazed down at her boobs in curiosity. All she saw was darkness looking down between her breasts. In actuality, Zack was currently pushed into her breast, enveloped by flesh from above and below. He was effectively hidden from view.

"Can I get it out for you?"

"You just want to touch my boobs, don't you?" Kiana grinned smugly. "Fine by me! I like people playing with my boys!" She affectionately bounced her breasts lightly.

"Even better!" Julia smiled, wading over to Kiana.

-------------

Zack didn't expect Kiana to bounce her breasts at all, and he was thrown wildly between the giant mounds, bouncing back and forth around her cleavage. This motion did give him time to reform his body, and he braced himself between her breasts. Zack straddled Kiana's boobs, hoping that the worst was over and that he could climb out.. He had no idea how wrong he was.

Without warning, light once again entered the boobie cavern. However, no water rushed in this time. Instead, a giant hand inserted itself into Kiana's cleavage, and it was headed right for Zack! Zack fell a little bit to escape the hand's approach, but only succeeded for a moment. The hand quickly brushed against his body. After that, the hand began mercilessly pounding Zack against the breast closest to him. The hand rubbed Zack's poor body harshly into the skin of the breast, and he was quickly flattened and stuck to Kiana's breast for the third time in a row. This time however, he was stuck tight, and could not reform.

-------------

"Goodness Julia! You're so forward!" Kiana exclaimed when Julia stuck her hand right into her cleavage. "Do you feel anything?"

"Not yet." Julia said. "W...wait...there!" Kiana expected Julia to yank out whatever was in between her boobs, but Julia suddenly began pressing hard into Kiana's right breast.

"Wow!" Kiana cried as Julia pressed into her breast. "You really like my boobs don't you?" Kiana let Julia press her boobs for about thirty seconds until Julia finally withdrew her hand.

"Not done yet!" Julia laughed. Julia then grabbed each of Kiana's breasts, one boob in each hand, and slammed them together. She began roughly squeezing and squashing the titanic titties together, and Kiana squealed with glee.

"OH MY GOD!" Kiana yelled. "That feels so good!" Kiana began bouncing up and down as Julia massaged her breasts together, adding to the shaking and crushing of her boobs. Finally, after about a minute, Julia backed away from Kiana, satisfied with her work.

-------------

Zack thought the torture would never end as he was mercilessly crushed between the two massive breasts as they slammed together. He had no idea what was causing this, but figured Julia had something to do with it. However, he could do nothing in his current position. He couldn't even scream in pain as his body was flattened beyond belief and compressed into Kiana's right breast with enough pressure to stick him there for a while.

Things got even worse as Kiana inexplicably started bouncing up and down, throwing her boobs and Zack around at crazy angles. Zack was nauseated and sick, but he couldn't even throw up while he was papery! Finally, all of the craziness stopped, except for one thing. Zack actually felt like he was a part of Kiana's breast! He had been so forcefully shoved into her flesh, that it was completely stuck to him! He was raised and lowered with her breath. He quivered with the rest of her flesh whenever she moved. Zack had absolutely no idea how he would get out of this one!

-------------

"Dear god Julia, you should be a masseuse!" Kiana sighed, still catching her breath. "That felt so good!"

"I'm glad you liked it!" Julia giggled. "I know I did!" Meanwhile, Erica had just been staring in awe at the entire situation enfolding before her eyes. How could these two girls be so shameless? Where was their dignity? She decided to engage them all in another activity, before they started making love right there in the pool!

"Hey girls!" Erica spoke up.

"Wow Erica, I almost forgot about you!" Kiana grinned. "Sorry. Do you want to fondle my breasts too?"

"Um...no. I was thinking we could do something else, like...tan! Yeah! Let's all work on our tans!"

"Good idea girl!" Kiana replied.

"I think so too." Julia agreed. Erica breathed a sigh of relief. The three girls climbed out of the pool, grabbed some towels, and walked over to a large open patch of grass in Kiana's backyard. They laid out their towels, and then laid themselves down to tan.

-------------

All of Zack's hope vanished when Kiana climbed out of the pool. He was pressed too deep and stuck to hard on her breast to possibly break free by himself! How could he ever get out of this? Was he destined to be a part of this sexy giantess's boobs forever?

-------------

Erica thought that it was for the best to suggest the idea to tan. Everyone would calm down, and the sleepover would return to normal. However, she had no way of knowing that her idea could possibly spell disaster for her new friend Zack. If Kiana tanned in the burning hot sun, whose to say that Zack wouldn't burn to her skin as well, and remain fused to her breast...permanently!

End Notes:

Woah! Zack's in quite a predicament right now! If he wasn't in danger of being stuck forever, I'm sure he'd like it, but he IS in danger! What will happen to him? As always, review with thoughts and ideas! Thanks a bundle!

Chapter 5 - Tanning With The Girls by Superdude9
Author's Notes:

We last left our hero with his life in danger. Would he become a permanent tattoo for the sexy Kiana? Read on to find out!

In Kiana's opinion, she had chosen the best place to tan. The sun was directly above her, so her tan would be nice and even, not to mention burning hot, just the way she liked it! She waited until Erica and Julia had also picked a spot, and then the three teenagers all laid out their towels at the same time. Kiana was about to lay down, when she realized something.

She knew that there were no boys within several blocks in her neighborhood. She also knew that they were relatively tucked away and hidden by trees and bushes in her backyard. With a grin, Kiana took off her bikini top and bottom, and then laid down on her back to tan. Within a minute, she was fast asleep, a content smile on her face.

-------------

Zack was not at all expecting Kiana to do something bold, so when he suddenly felt his prison shifting and shaking around, he had absolutely no idea what was going on. A few seconds later, Zack was suddenly thrown backwards by some unseen force, as light poured into his vision.. He shot back, until he felt like he hit a wall, and then the breast he was stuck to jiggled forward again. This process continued for about thirty seconds, as Zack was thrown forward and backward with Kiana's boob.

Little did Zack know that what was happening was simply the effects of Kiana taking off her bikini top. Kiana's massive breasts had been so squeezed together by her tight top, that by taking the top off her boobs had gone crazy. Each breast had spread apart before jiggling back to the center, then back out, then in, over and over. Poor Zack was thrown along for the entire jiggly ride.

Finally, her boobs came to rest, and Zack found himself facing sideways. He assumed that Kiana must be laying down. Light was all around Zack, and he could tell that Kiana's breasts were at least a few inches apart. Zack still felt no progress on his body reforming off of Kiana's flesh, but he thought that with time he would finally pop free. He had this thought until his entire world began shaking once more.

Without warning, Zack was wobbling like crazy, and his world started to tilt backwards. Flesh rippled beneath him, rippling him as well, and he felt like Kiana's breast was just falling off. This was not the case, as Kiana's breast soon stopped, with Zack facing straight up again. Zack looked up just in time to see Kiana's big left boob come crashing down onto him.

-------------

Kiana, of course, had no control over what she was doing to poor little Zack. She was merely a restless sleeper, and she had simply turned over onto her side. Her right breast was pressed against the ground, with her left breast on top of it. She was lying on her right side.

-------------

Kiana's heavy breast was squeezing the life out of Zack as it lay on top of him, it's entire weight bearing down on his flattened body. He couldn't even push it away to give himself some breathing room like before, as his whole body was squished flat. Soon, it was hard to breathe, and Zack was hot and sweaty. His vision became blurry.

-------------

Thirty minutes later, Kiana's eyes slowly fluttered open. She hadn't been able to sleep well, because something was bothering her. Julia had never gotten what was in between her breasts out. Kiana wondered if the thing was still stuck in there. Her curiosity overcame her want to sleep, so she rolled back onto her back and pried apart her breasts.

By this point in time, Zack had passed out from the heat and the lack of air. He simply jiggled along with her breast as she rolled onto her back.

When Kiana pried apart her boobs, she was surprised to see a little sticker stuck to her flesh. She giggled softly, and peeled it off her skin with a sharp fingernail. It was stuck on tight, but she got it off.

"What kind of sticker are you?" She whispered to no one in particular. The sticker looked like a sleeping naked guy. Kiana simply shrugged and threw the sticker away. She didn't even realize that the sticker only fell a few inches away, landing to her side on the towel.

-------------

Zack awoke with bright lights all around him. He quickly realized that it was just the sun. Somehow, he had been freed from the clutches of Kiana's breasts. However, he was still flattened, although he could feel his body starting to reform. He looked to his right and saw that Kiana was laying there, in all her...naked glory?! She was completely naked! Zack couldn't believe it!

After a few minutes, Zack was back in the game. He jumped to his feet victoriously, happy to finally be normal again. Well...relatively normal. Unfortunately, the breasts wanted Zack back, as Zack suddenly noticed Kiana turning over in her sleep again. She was going to roll right over him!

He started sprinting away, but he wasn't fast enough. Kiana's massive, bare left breast crashed down onto him, her giant nipple squashing his body.

-------------

Kiana didn't know it., but when she rolled over she had just given a Zack a closer look than any guy had ever had at her perfect breasts. Deep in sleep, Kiana smiled.

-------------

Much to Zack's chagrin, he was instantaneously reflattened by Kiana's giant nipple. On the bright side...Kiana's nipple! Zack couldn't believe that he was blessed enough to see this goddess naked, let alone get a face full of her tit!

Unfortunately, Zack was again stuck, and in an arguably worse position than before. This fact became clear when Kiana's nipple suddenly hardened, twisting Zack's body uncomfortably and slamming him harshly into the towel beneath him. He was mercilessly smushed between her nipple and all of her weight above him and the thin towel and solid ground below him. Her nipple also dug painfully into his body.

Thankfully, this situation did not last. Kiana once again shifted positions, rolling onto her back once more. Zack was left sticking straight up into the air. Thanks to her hardened nipple, Zack reformed off of her quicker than normal.

Realizing he had to get away from this sexy giantess before she unknowingly crushed him again, Zack jumped off her nipple, and slid down her smooth breast until he hit the towel. He then broke out into an all out sprint to avoid any further crushing.

Finally, he was off of her towel and in the grass, safely away from any further danger. He surveyed the backyard, looking for the other two girls. He spotted Erica about twenty feet away, lying down under a tree. He also noticed that Julia was only a few short feet away, spread out on her towel in the sun.

Zack remembered that the goal of Julia's twisted revenge game was to get back to her and get her attention. He really didn't want to be near her, but he had no choice. Begrudgingly, he began his trek over to her.

Unlike Kiana, Julia was an incredibly heavy sleeper, and never shifted or turned over in her sleep. She had also laid out on her towel on her stomach, and had propped her head up on her arms, with her hands buried under her. Also, like Kiana, she had stripped out of her g string bikini before tanning, so she was nude.

Zack noticed all of this when he reached Julia's towel. He saw that Julia's head was too high up to reach. Her arms were also too smooth to scale to reach Julia's head. With regret, Zack realized the only way to get to Julia would be to start at her feet, go up over her big butt, across her back, and then to her head. Zack sadly walked over to her feet to begin his trek.

Upon reaching her feet, he realized they were nice and soft. But he couldn't get distracted now. One wrong move could squash him flat to Julia. Zack climbed up Julia's feet, and then walked up her leg. The journey was relatively easy, until he reached her thighs.

Zack had always eyed Julia's gloriously jiggly thighs, but now he didn't like them quite so much. Each step Zack took had him sinking into her soft flesh, almost up to his knee. Zack had to run along her thigh to avoid sinking all the way in and becoming stuck. Also, by this point the heat was getting to Zack, and he felt faint.

Eventually, Zack reached the base of Julia's mountainous ass. It certainly felt like scaling a mountain, as Zack had to get down on all fours and dig his fingers into her smooth skin to find any sort of handhold. Progress was slow, and it took him a whole three minutes until he was standing at the peak of her ass.

Zack felt so accomplished, like he had climbed an actual mountain. This happy feeling turned to dread as Zack looked to his left and saw the deep cavern of Julia's butt crack. All he could see was darkness, but he could certainly smell more than that.

Suddenly, Zack realized he was afraid of heights, and his head began to spin. Due to a combination of acrophobia, the stench from Julia's ass, and the scorching heat, Zack went limp, and tumbled right into Julia's butt crack, falling right down into her ass.

-------------

Julia was fast asleep, and had felt nothing. But for some reason, when Zack fell into her butt, she smiled.

End Notes:

I know that having Zack tan to Kiana's breast and become stuck there forever would have been nice, but I couldn't end the story that early! On the bright side (not for Zack), Zack is now trapped in his nemesis's ass! How will he get out of this one? Thanks for reading, and remember to review with any thoughts or suggestions. See ya next time!

Chapter 6 - Beware of the Butt by Superdude9
Author's Notes:

So now Zack is stuck inside of Julia's ass? I wonder how he is going to get out of this one?

Up until this point, Zack had mostly been enjoying all that had happened to him. He had been smothered by a sexy girl's breasts and also sat on by her equally gorgeous butt. He had also been stepped on by another girls cute feet, an experience he hadn't expected to enjoy so much. But this most recent predicament was the worst by far. Not only did he never want to be anywhere this close to his nemesis, but to be trapped inside of her massive ass? It was beyond humiliating and also disgusting!

Currently, Zack was all the way into Julia's large and smelly ass, surrounded by darkness, stench, and heat. He was bracing himself against her butt cheeks, with his feet in the air. The reason for this was because right below him was Julia's anus. It was like a fleshy funnel, just waiting to suck Zack right up.

Zack was terrified beyond belief, using up all of his remaining strength to stay in the air and away from Julia's anus's gaping maw. His arms were getting tired, however, and he had no idea how long he could keep this up for. Julia's butt was sweaty as is, and his hands kept slipping along her skin. Angry and afraid, Zack let out an incredibly loud scream of frustration, and began to break down into tears.

-------------

Julia was fast asleep, and quite content, but suddenly a soft noise entered her ears. It was a strange buzzing, almost like a bee. She shifted ever so slightly in her sleep, and then the noise was gone.

-------------

Suddenly, and without warning, Julia's entire ass began to quiver. Her flesh rippled, and Zack lost his balance. With a scream of terror, he feel feet first into Julia's awaiting anus.

Without any effort, Zack's feet were swallowed right up, sinking into the mouth of her butthole. Zack's torso slid in next, but Zack jabbed his hands into the fleshy parts of her anus to avoid falling in any further. He was now waist deep in Julia's butthole, and he didn't have the strength to free himself. The heat inside her ass intensified, and Zack was sweating like crazy. Her anus was also moist, and Zack was slowly sinking into her flesh.

He tried his hardest to push out, but the butthole was stubborn, and would not relinquish it's grip on his lower body. Quickly, Zack's left hand was grabbed up after a poor attempt to pull out his waist, and his sinking process quickened. Zack was helpless to do anything now, and his right hand and upper body followed next. Lastly, only his head remained sticking out of Julia's anus.

Tears were streaming down Zack's face, due to sadness, anger, and the overwhelmingly foul stench wafting from Julia's innards. What had Zack done to deserve this? He had never done anything wrong to Julia, at least not intentionally! Why did he deserve to be swallowed whole and alive by a giant butthole?

With one last slip, Zack got a face full of anus as the rest of his body slipped inside. His vision began to fade...

-------------

At that exact moment, Julia's eyes fluttered open. She had finally woken up from her nice nap and tanning session. She was about to stand up, when a loud fart escaped from her butt.

"Whoops." She cried, blushing. Her fart had woken up Erica and Kiana as well.

-------------

Just as Zack thought he was about to die, Julia's anus suddenly spread wide open. Zack didn't know why, but the reason soon became clear as a massive gust of wind hit Zack in the back and propelled him out of Julia's butthole. With the wind came the stench however, and Zack was overwhelmed by it's putridness, and he threw up. He quickly regained his strength and grabbed onto Julia's left butt cheek, not wanting to fall back into her anus. He was hanging on about halfway into her butt, and he could see the light once more.

Just then, Julia's butt began to jiggle, and Zack's whole world started to tilt. Julia must have been standing up! Zack angled his body so that by the time Julia had completely stood up, Zack was also able to stand up straight, using his little bit of indented butt flesh as a perch. Julia's anus was to his right, and the light signifying the start of her butt crack was to his left. With a joyous cry, he began crawling to the exit.

-------------

Julia stood up, taking her time stretching out after her tanning session. Kiana and Erica did the same, and then walked over to talk with Julia. Kiana put back on her bikini before walking over. Julia remembered that she was naked, so she decided it would be best for her to change into her bikini again as well. She put on her g string top, and then picked up her g string thong bottom, preparing to put it back on.

-------------

Zack was almost to the surface of Julia's butt, and he could see the outside world calling to him. Suddenly, a long, strange object floated up into view. It was black, and appeared to be some sort of...thong! Julia was putting back on her bikini!

Zack dashed as fast as he could to leave Julia's butt, but he tripped on a stray hair, and bounced along her jiggly flesh. By this time, Julia's thong was covering up her butt crack, and slowly sliding in towards her anus. Zack got up, and having no other choice, pressed himself as tight as he could to Julia's left butt cheek.

The rubbery thong brushed past Zack, but not before slightly pushing him into Julia's skin. Zack felt his body sticking somewhat to Julia's butt cheek. Thankfully though, he was not pulled all the way to her anus again. He was safe for now.

-------------

Julia finished changing back into her bikini, and then remembered Zack. She started searching the lawn for places that he could be, even getting down onto all fours.

"Um...Julia? What are you doing?" Kiana inquired.

"Did you lose something?" Erica questioned. Julia cursed to herself, before standing back up.

"No. I thought maybe I did, but I didn't." Julia lied. "Anywho, we got some pretty nice tans didn't we?" Julia struck a seductive pose.

"You bet!" Kiana followed up with a sexy pose. Kiana's tan had been a total success, and she looked even sexier than before.

"Well I didn't strip, but I'm still satisfied." Erica stated. "Maybe we should go shower now and get into pajamas."

"That's another great idea!" Kiana agreed.

"Can I shower first?" Julia asked. "I'm feeling really sweaty."

"Sure thing!"

"Thanks!" Julia walked back to the house before heading inside to shower. In truth, she was just upset that she couldn't find Zack. She had wanted to torture him some more, but she had no idea where he was.

-------------

Zack was just beginning to reform off of Julia's butt cheek, when suddenly her butt cheeks slammed together, crushing Zack senseless. He was pressed tightly by the giant mounds of flesh on either side of him, and his body was instantly flattened and pressed to Julia's flesh.

This was just Julia getting on all fours to look for Zack, but Zack didn't know that of course. All he knew now was that he would never look at a girl's ass the same way again.

When Julia stood up, Zack was still flattened to her butt cheek. All he could do was hang there, and sway side to side, jiggling every time the giantess took a step.

-------------

Julia walked into the bathroom, closing the door behind her. She stripped out of her bikini, and threw the g string onto the counter top. She then stepped into the tub, and began taking her shower.

-------------

Zack felt Julia stop moving, and suddenly the thong began sliding out of her ass. With all the strength Zack could muster, he popped his hand free from Julia's butt cheek, and it reformed. He grabbed onto the bikini as it was pulled out of her butt, and the force tore Zack from her skin. He rode the thong all the way out of Julia's ass, until Julia threw it onto the counter top. Zack fell in a heap, but he was just glad to be alive and free. He looked up just in time to see the naked Julia step into the tub and pull the curtain closed, beginning her shower.

Zack knew he had to get away from Julia, at least for now, so he got up and hid behind a soap bottle until Julia finished her shower. The teenager picked up her bikini and left the bathroom, closing the door behind her. Zack came out from his hiding place, and walked to the edge of the counter. He had absolutely no idea what to do from this point. His answer came in the form of the door opening.

Zack had no time to react as the door behind him swung open forcefully, and a powerful blast of wind lifted Zack from the counter and threw him into the air. He was carried across the bathroom, and fell down into a big white bowl, landing with a splash in cold water.

-------------

It was Erica's turn to take a shower, so she pushed open the door to the bathroom and stepped inside. She set down her clean pajamas on the counter, and then stripped out of her one piece bikini, dropping it to the floor. She was about to start her shower, when she realized that she really had to go to the bathroom.

-------------

Zack was treading water, frantically trying to figure out a way to escape. He had realized with horror that he had fallen into the toilet! Suddenly, the huge, naked form of Erica appeared above Zack in the circular hole of the toilet. He was momentarily stunned by her beauty, until he noticed her ass getting closer and closer! She was sitting down to use the toilet!

Zack called her name, but it was no use. She sat down on the toilet, unaware of the tiny guy trapped inside. Zack was cast into complete and total darkness, and he heard a strange rumbling noise. He gulped, fearing what would come next.

End Notes:

From bad to worse, or from the butt to the toilet in this case! Zack just can't seem to catch a break, can he? Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and remember to review with any thoughts or ideas. Thanks!

Chapter 7 - Relieving Herself by Superdude9
Author's Notes:

Obviously, there is some toilet stuff in this chapter, so this is a warning, just in case you don't like that stuff. In any case, will Zack escape from a watery grave? Read on!

Zack had honestly thought that being trapped inside of Julia's disgusting ass was going to be the worst thing that could possibly happen to him while shrunk. The thought of being trapped in a toilet and being drowned in someone's bodily fluids never even crossed his mind. But here he was, treading water inside of the giant porcelain bowl, in complete darkness, with a hot girl above him, blissfully unaware of his situation, and about to relieve herself all over his body.

Zack wanted to swim over to the slopes of the toilet's sides, but he knew that they would be way too slippery to scale. It was also impossibly dark inside of the toilet, and Zack's sense of direction was completely thrown off. He literally was helpless. He could not do anything. He was about to start crying again out of sheer overwhelming depression, when he heard another rumble escape Erica's body, and then all hell broke loose.

A liquidy fluid slapped Zack in the face, gushing over his head and around his entire body. The liquid forced its way down his throat, and Zack choked on the foul tasting fluid. The stream of fluid which Zack now recognized as urine continued to forcefully rain down on Zack, pushing the struggling boy under the water. Zack frantically tried to fight against the flow of the pee, but it was too coming down too strong and too fast. Zack swallowed several mouthfuls of Erica's urine during his struggles.

Finally, the rain of urine slowly trickled to a stop. Eventually, there was no more. Zack was able to break the surface of the water once more. He was soaked with water and pee, and he was miserable and cold. Strangely though, Erica didn't get up off of the toilet after peeing. Zack wondered why she didn't stand up, but it all became clear when her innards rumbled once more, and Erica groaned.

-------------

Erica had originally planned only to relieve herself of her urine while using the toilet, but she suddenly felt the need to poop. She usually tried not to do this in other people's homes, for fear of causing a stench and being embarrassed, but the need to shit was stronger than normal at this time. With a sigh, Erica began pushing out her poop. She felt it coming out, and she groaned.

-------------

With an intense feeling of dread, Zack realized that Erica was about to take a shit! He had absolutely nowhere to go, so he began swimming in a random direction, hoping that he would reach the edges of the toilet bowl before the poop started to fall. That way he would be safer from the disaster soon to occur.

Unfortunately, something big fell into the water in front of Zack with a splash, and the wave it created pushed Zack back towards the middle of the toilet. Erica had already begun to dump her load! It was too late!

Zack huddled himself into a ball, trying to minimize his frame to avoid getting hit by the foul droppings. All around him he could hear splashes of small poop pieces falling into the toilet. Zack thought that maybe he had avoided the worst of it, when without warning, a giant piece of shit fell out of Erica's ass and crashed down onto Zack.

-------------

Erica almost gasped with surprise as a big piece of poop slipped out of her ass. It landed in the toilet with a giant splash, and Erica felt a few water droplets smack her butt. She could also have sworn she heard some other strange sound, but she passed it off as nothing.

-------------

Zack received a face full of poop as the giant piece of shit smashed into his whole body, dragging him under the water as it descended. Zack tried to spit the awful substance out of his mouth, but more of the disgusting mass just poured in. Zack's body had been slightly pressed into the piece of shit, and Zack wasn't able to free himself. He was literally a piece of shit at the current moment in time.

The large piece of poop continued sinking to the bottom of the toilet bowl. Zack knew that he had to escape before he was trapped against the poop and the hard porcelain. With disgust, Zack began digging his way through the poop mass, clawing through all of Erica's clumped up digested food. He pushed his way through the shit, until he emerged from the other side. With one last, mighty push, Zack was drifting away from the big piece of poop. He floated up to the surface of the water, triumphantly.

By this point in time, Erica had finished pooping, and she had stood up and was currently wiping herself. Zack emerged from the water, and saw all of this happening. He spat out a few stray pieces of poop from his mouth, and started to yell her name, when a giant wad of poop stained toilet paper smacked against him.

The sticky substance clumped up against Zack's face, sticking to his body like glue. He tried to rip himself free, but his efforts were in vain. He suddenly felt so hopeless. How could ever hope to win this revenge game and get back to normal if he was able to be bested by a piece of toilet paper and some pieces of poop? Zack barely even noticed the water begin to churn in the toilet.

-------------

Erica looked into the toilet with disgust after standing up. She had certainly pooped quite a lot, and it looked pretty nasty. She hoped that it would all flush nicely. She wiped her butt, throwing the toilet paper into the toilet, and then flushed. Without taking another glance into the bowl, she stepped into the tub and began her shower, pulling the curtain closed behind her.

-------------

Zack was numbly aware that Erica had flushed the toilet, but Zack had already accepted his fate by now. He just let his body hang loose and get carried around in circles by the toilet paper he was stuck to. He knew that he was destined to be flushed down this toilet, sent to the sewers, and drowned in the shitty, trash filled water. At least, he thought that's what he was destined to be.

Suddenly, Erica's large piece of poop got caught going down the toilet. It temporarily clogged in the drain, and a huge output of water was generated because of the backup. A giant wave of water swirled around Zack, and he was effortlessly ripped from the toilet paper. The surge of water swirled around the toilet bowl at dizzying speeds, until Zack and the wave crashed against the side of the bowl with a mighty smack. Zack felt himself shooting up into the air from the impact, and he noticed with glee that he had cleared the toilet bowl! He was free!

Unfortunately, he could not control his landing, and he landed roughly on the edge of the tub. His back ached from the landing, and his whole body was sore from the entire ordeal. Overall, he was just extremely overjoyed to actually be alive. He lay face up on the edge of the tub, contenting with staring at the ceiling and hearing the sounds of rushing water and Erica humming beside him.

-------------

Five minutes later, Erica finished up her shower. She pulled back the curtain and stepped back onto the floor of the bathroom. However, the floor was more slippery than she expected, and she fell backwards, landing on the edge of the tub. She sheepishly stood back up and toweled off. She then slipped into a loose pajama shirt and loose pajama pants. The matching pajama pair was High School Musical themed. Erica then skipped out of the bathroom, shutting the door behind her.

-------------

After five minutes, Zack was treated to the most glorious sight in his entire life, as the dripping wet and totally naked Erica pulled back the shower curtain and stepped out of the tub. Her entire body glistened and jiggled as she stepped right over him. Her long legs seemed to stretch for miles, and her face was obscured by her big breasts, and her large butt hovered right over Zack's body. Zack also got a good look at her well shaven pussy, a sight that caused Zack's penis to almost burst right there.

Zack continued watching the giantess exit the tub, until he saw her foot slip on the bathroom tiles. He saw Erica begin to fall backwards, and Zack realized her bare ass would fall right on top of him. As cute as she was, Zack did not want to experience that ever again. However, he had nowhere else to escape to, other than...the tub! With a leap of faith, Zack jumped off the edge of the tub and into the tub itself. He barely avoided getting crushed by Erica's ass. Zack landed with a soft splash in the waterless but still wet tub.

Zack looked up and watched Erica stand up, dry off, and then leave the bathroom. Looking around at his surroundings, he had absolutely no idea how to get out of the tub now. The walls were too slippery, and there was nothing else to use to assist in his escape. Thankfully, an answer came in the form of the door to the bathroom opening, and Kiana entering to take her shower.

-------------

Kiana was very tired and sore, so she decided that the best way too help would be to take a nice relaxing bath. She headed over to the tub and began filling it up with hot water. Meanwhile, she stripped out of her bikini. When the tub was full, she stepped into it and laid down, submerging herself in the water.

-------------

Zack saw Kiana approach the tub, but to his surprise she turned on the faucet and not the shower head. Zack realized that she was going to take a bath, and not a shower! This thought was enforced as hot water began filling up the tub. Zack soon had to tread water once again, even though it burned his skin. After a minute, the tub filled up, and Kiana cut off the water. She then stepped into the tub, and Zack saw an even more glorious sight than before.

Kiana was a literal goddess, stepping over the edge of the tub to take her bath. Seeing her in all of her naked glory was like dying and going to heaven in Zack's book. Her massive ass and ginormous breasts swayed and jiggled with every step, while her vagina hung overhead, taunting Zack to explore its depths. Kiana quickly lowered herself into the tub, and Zack was thankfully out of the way to avoid her sinking into the water.

When Kiana was fully submerged, only her face, knees, and the tops of her breasts were poking out of the water. Kiana's eyes also closed, and Zack realized the giantess was going to fall asleep. He had to get her attention before that happened, as this was his only chance at freedom.

He swam over to her gigantic breasts, and began scaling them. Thankfully, not much of her boobs poked out of the water, so the climb was easy. Zack soon found himself standing on top of her big left nipple. He was slowly sinking into her flesh, so he quickly screamed her name as loud as he possibly could.

Much to his surprise, Kiana's eyes slowly fluttered open. She looked around for a few seconds, confused, until her eyes focused right on Zack. She had clearly spotted him, but nothing happened for a few seconds. Finally, Kiana blinked.

And then she smiled.

End Notes:

Well, Zack managed to survive yet again, but now he's been spotted by the sexy Kiana! Will she help our poor hero or hurt him? Or, will a secret that Kiana's kept locked away be brought out, and will Zack find himself in another terrible situation? Anyways, don't forget to review with thoughts or ideas, and I'll see you next time! Thanks!

Chapter 8 - Mistaken Identity by Superdude9
Author's Notes:

So now that Zack has finally been spotted, his rescue is sure to follow! Right? Or wrong? Kiana knows it's him...right?

For about an entire thirty seconds, Kiana simply stared at Zack, with a simple smile on her face and amusement in her eyes. Zack was overjoyed that he had finally been spotted by someone, but that feeling diminished as Kiana just kept staring right at him, not saying anything or making any attempt to help him. Finally, she broke the silence, but her following words just sent a chill down Zack's spine.

"Aw! Isn't this just the cutest!" Kiana giggled, rippling her flesh, causing Zack to almost trip and fall. "I guess you really wanted to tag along, didn't you?" Zack was confused at what she was saying. She knew it was him, right? Kiana rose one of her hands out of the water, and gently poked Zack in the chest, causing him to fall over in a heap on her giant nipple.

"Kia..." Zack tried to speak, but he knew the giantess would never hear him.

"Yeah that's right! I know it's you!" Kiana smiled smugly at Zack. "I know exactly who you are. You're that bug from outside when I was tanning!" Zack's jaw dropped so low to the ground that it bounced on her soft flesh. Did she really think he was just a bug? How could she not see him?

"Kiana! I'm not..." Zack tried to stand, but Kiana giggled again, once more causing her breasts to jiggle with her. Zack tripped on the squishy flesh, falling face first onto her nipple.

"You little perverted bug!" Kiana grinned. "Trying to hitch a ride on a sexy goddess's body are you? Want to take a bath with me? That's fine. I could use a little playmate!" Zack couldn't believe what this girl was saying. First off, how could Zack be mistaken for a bug? Secondly, what kind of girl would want a bug to play with in the tub?

Suddenly, Kiana leaned forward, peering down closely at Zack. He felt her hot breath wash over him as she breathed in and out. "Ya know, I've never seen a bug look like you before. I wish I could see you better. Too bad I took out my contacts before taking a bath."

Just then, the light bulb turned on, and it all made sense. Kiana must actually have really bad eyesight, and she must also be farsighted. She probably thought glasses would make her look dorky, so she secretly wore contacts in school. Zack also realized that Kiana was currently mistaking Zack for a bug, because he probably just looked like a tan and brown blob to her. It all made sense now!

Without warning, Kiana snatched up her little "bug" friend, and held him in front of her face. Zack was thrown upwards at an incredible speed towards Kiana, and Zack thought he would just smack against her massive face.

"So little buggy...what should I do with you?" Kiana pondered, bits of saliva smacking into Zack as he hung mere inches away from her beautiful lips and terrifying mouth. "Actually...I've always wondered what a bug tastes like."

"You can't be serious!" Zack cried, but Kiana was lost in her thoughts, and didn't hear the poor tiny's cries. Zack watched in horror as Kiana slowly opened her mouth, revealing her shiny, white, dangerous teeth and wriggling tongue. Her tongue painstakingly crept out of her mouth and inched toward Zack. Zack helplessly braced for the impact, as her tongue eventually made it far enough so that Kiana was able to lick upwards, her tongue washing right over Zack.

Her huge tongue slapped against Zack's feet, and then slowly rubbed up his thighs. The fleshy mass was warm and extremely wet, and Zack found himself slowly covered in sticky saliva. Her tongue soon found its way to Zack's exposed dick, and as Kiana licked upwards, her tongue caressed his penis, and it felt so good. Zack couldn't hold it in any longer, and he cummed all over her tongue. Eventually, her tongue brushed across his face, and he was treated to rough taste buds scratching at his skin and receiving a face full of saliva.

Finally, Kiana had finished taste testing her little bug, and her tongue retreated back into her mouth. She swallowed and then contemplated his taste, as Zack was left to hang there in her hand, drenched in her disgusting spit, and feeling weak after his ejaculation.

"Hm. You actually tasted pretty good little guy." Kiana decided. "You were surprisingly sweet for some reason." Zack blushed, knowing she had swallowed his semen without knowing it. Kiana looked down at Zack with compassion. "Don't worry though. I won't eat you. You may have tasted good, but I don't want to kill an innocent creature like you. You're so fun to play with!" With those words, she dropped Zack, and fell straight down, plummeting towards her breasts at a high speed. He collided against her nipple with a loud, wet, smack.

Zack was slightly crushed from the fall, but he didn't want to be stuck to her nipple again, so he tried his hardest to stand up. To his dismay, he realized that his saliva coated body was sticking to her even more than normal! The saliva was practically acting like glue!

"Aw! You just get more and more adorable bug!" Kiana cooed. "You sure do seem to like my big boobies, don't you. Although, you were kinda flat when I last saw you. I wonder if..." Curious, Kiana pressed down on Zack, who was incapable of dodging or running, with her finger, and he easily squashed flat under the pressure. When she removed her finger, she saw with glee that the bug was now papery thin and stuck to her nipple.

"Oh my god! You are just the coolest little thing, you know that?" Kiana laughed like crazy, and Zack was thrown every which way along with her bouncing boobs. After a minute, Kiana settled down, and decided to have even more fun with her new bug friend.

She dug her fingernails under Zack, and peeled him off of her nipple. She then placed Zack on her finger, and she began to massage her breasts with that finger, rubbing Zack all along her luscious skin.

Zack was pressed facedown into Kiana's jiggly flesh, and then rubbed in circles into her soft skin. The feeling was like nothing Zack had ever experienced. Being pressed ever so gently into a pillow of warm flesh, and then to have it envelope your whole body. It was the greatest thing ev...

As Kiana continued massaging her breasts with Zack, he was dragged mercilessly all over her flesh, across her rough nipples, which were hardened immensely by this point, and dunked several times under the boiling water. The wonderful experience slowly turned into a hellish one, as Kiana continued to unknowingly torture Zack with her breasts for the second time that day.

Finally, Kiana grew bored, so she gently placed her flat little bug in the water, and blew on him. Zack was sent drifting across the water by Kiana's cool breeze. Zack found himself stop moving right between her knees. Kiana smiled mischievously at him, her face appearing to be several miles away.

"Guess where you are right now little bug?" Kiana tittered. "You're right over my pussy! When I lift myself out of the water, you'll get sucked right into me, and it'll feel so good! You'll be in heaven too, I'm sure. It's the perfect pervert paradise, even for a bug like you!"

"Oh...god...Kiana...please..." Zack moaned weakly, starting to reform. Kiana slowly began to raise herself out of the water, revealing more and more of her gorgeous body, but also bringing Zack closer to his next destination, and potential demise. If he was sucked into her vagina, he might never escape again. Just then, a voice from outside saved Zack from his fate.

"Kiana!" A girl called from the hallway. It was Erica. "Are you almost finished? Julia and I are about to start baking that cake we decided to bake!"

"Oh shit!" Kiana gasped. "I almost forgot! Be right out!"

"Okay!" Zack could hear the sound of Erica walking away.

She sunk back into the water, saving Zack from some unwanted spelunking. She lifted Zack out of the water, and brought him to her face.

"See ya later buggy! It's been fun!" Kiana blew Zack a kiss, and then threw him out of the tub. Zack spiraled through the air, landing with a thud on the hard tile floor. Not wasting any time, Zack sprinted towards the corner of the bathroom, and he huddled there. He did not want to be found when Kiana finished her bath.

-------------

Meanwhile, Kiana took the fastest bath in her entire life, breezing through washing her body and hair. She jumped out of the tub when she was finished, grabbing a towel and drying off in record speed. She slipped into a pink, tight pajama shirt and matching pink, tight, pajama pants, and then rushed out of the bathroom to go bake the cake with Erica and Julia. She couldn't believe she had nearly forgotten! Their cake was going to be so good!

-------------

Thankfully, Zack wasn't spotted at all by Kiana in her rush to leave the bathroom. An added benefit was that he was able to enjoy quite the show of her naked body in all its splendor.

When she was gone, Zack slipped under the crack at the bottom of the bathroom door, and found himself on the soft carpeted floor of the hallway. He was about to take another step, when a giant foot came out of nowhere, and crushed him underneath.

"What the hell?" A girl's voice boomed. "What did I just step in?" Zack felt the foot he was crushed to rise up into the air, until he was staring right into the surprised face of Julia. Julia's face slowly changed from surprise to immense pleasure. She peeled Zack off of her foot, and held him in her hand, keeping a finger over his body to prevent him from reforming.

"Now what do we have here?" Julia wondered innocently. "I've never seen something quite so odd as this. Whatever it is, it certainly isn't getting my attention." Julia smirked. Zack seethed in anger at how she was bending the rules of her game. He had most definitely gotten her attention.

"Julia!" Erica called from the kitchen. "Come bake the cake with us!"

"Coming!" Julia replied. She then glanced down at Zack with an evil grin like no other. "You know Zack, our cake could use a little secret ingredient. And I think you fit the bill quite nicely." Julia laughed, clenched her fist around Zack tightly, and skipped off to the kitchen.

End Notes:

No way! Is Zack going to be added onto the list of ingredients for the girl's cake? If so, how is he going to survive not being eaten? I guess you'll have to read on to find out! Once again, please review with thoughts or ideas, and let me know if you are enjoying the story! Thanks!

Chapter 9 - A Spoonful of Zack by Superdude9
Author's Notes:

First off, I have to apologize for not posting a chapter yesterday. I'm really sorry about that. I felt like we had a nice pattern going and everything. Unfortunately, I had to go to the hospital yesterday to check to see if I potentially had a mouth disease. Then when I got home, my computer wouldn't work. When I finally fixed it, it was late, and I needed sleep. I hope you understand, and again, I'm sorry. Anyways, I hope you enjoy this slightly longer than normal chapter!

Immediately upon hearing Julia mention Zack being put into the cake, he tried with all of his might to reform and escape from this psychotic girl. Unfortunately for him, her finger pressing down on him was too heavy, and his body remained flat and papery. There was simply nothing he could do at the moment. He had to be content with being carried off into the kitchen by Julia, waiting for an opportunity to escape.

-------------

Julia couldn't believe her luck. Not only was she able to finally find Zack again, but the perfect opportunity to dispose of him once and for all had finally appeared. If she slipped him silently into the cake somehow, either Erica or Kiana would eat the tiny guy without even knowing! There was simply no way that Zack could escape from a girl's stomach. He would merely be digested and excreted at a later time, to be flushed away and never seen or heard from again. Julia felt aroused just thinking of what she was about to do.

Inside the kitchen, Julia saw Kiana and Erica hard at work preparing to bake the cake. They had gathered all of the supplies together, but all they had actually made at this point was the cake itself. They were currently reading the cookbook on how to best prepare the icing. They had the basic chocolate icing poured out into a bowl, several feet away from the girls. Julia saw that this was the best place, so she sneaked over to the bowl of icing.

Erica and Kiana were both too engaged in reading the cookbook to even notice Julia walk into the room and sneak over to the bowl. They didn't see Julia peer into the bowl with delight, nor did they see Julia add in a tiny, extra ingredient to the icing, one that would make their cake especially interesting.

-------------

Zack had absolutely no idea where this crazed bitch was taking him, until suddenly the ground that was her hand slipped out from under him, and he was in freefall. Being crushed flat, Zack couldn't see where he was headed, and he couldn't even cry out in terror. In a few seconds, he splashed down into what seemed to be a giant bowl. He had also landed in something very gooey and warm and...chocolatey? Seeing Julia staring evilly down at him from above caused Zack to realize that Julia must have dropped him into the bowl of icing!

Julia blew Zack a mock kiss, and then walked out of view. Zack still hadn't reformed, so he couldn't do much, but he hoped that his white skin would contrast enough with the brown chocolate that one of the girls would spot him. He didn't have to wait long, as Kiana entered into view a minute later. She wasn't looking down into the bowl however, or at it either, and she ran into it on accident as she walked past it.

Kiana had barely grazed the bowl of icing, and she had actually not even felt it, but Zack had. A wave of sticky chocolate washed over his body, spilling over his entire self. The goop got into his eyes and burned them, but what scared Zack more was realizing that he must now blend perfectly into the icing! No one would be able to spot the difference!

This suspicion was confirmed as Erica entered into his view next. She was holding a large wooden spoon in her hand, with the clear intent being to mix up the icing, including Zack! Zack wished that he could scream and yell for her attention, but it was no use. The wave of chocolate had only made it more difficult for him to reform.

Erica dipped the bowl into chocolate right near Zack, causing another little wave to wash over him. Then, with unexpected speed and force, Erica began mixing up the bowl of icing. Zack was plunged under the surface of the chocolate pool by the spoon as it spun in circles. Zack was nauseatingly thrown up and down and back and forth, losing all sense of direction in the process.

Zack had always imagined being drowned in chocolate to be a great experience, but now that he was actually living it, he didn't feel that way anymore. Chocolate had literally absorbed his entire being, and he was covered and surrounded by the goopy substance from all sides. When Erica finally withdrew the spoon, Zack was buried deep in the pool of chocolate, completely hidden from view.

-------------

After about three straight minutes of mixing, Erica decided that she was satisfied with the icing. She withdrew the wooden spoon, and set it on the counter. She then picked up the bowl of icing, and carried it over to where the cake was sitting. With a smile, she poured the bowl of icing all over the cake, making sure to cover every inch of the cake.

-------------

Zack was barely aware of the bowl of icing being picked up off of the counter. The layers of chocolate around him almost blocked out any and all movements from reaching Zack. Zack did feel the bowl began to tilt however, as his world shifted to the side. Suddenly, he was sliding out of the bowl with the rest of the chocolate, and falling through the sky. Zack landed roughly on a soft, bread like surface, which Zack realized was the cake. He was being poured onto the cake with the rest of the icing! He had to get out of here!

The chocolate icing was spread all over the cake, but Zack found himself deposited in the middle of the cake, lying on top of a layer of icing. To Zack's joy, he found that he was above all of the chocolate, and in plain sight! He just hoped that one of the girls would be paying close enough attention to see him.

Just then, Kiana walked over to the cake, standing right above it. She was holding a box in her hands that Zack didn't recognize. With a giggle, Kiana turned the box over, and began dumping its contents all over the cake. It was raining M&Ms!

The huge, compared to Zack, pieces of candy poured out of the box, splashing into the icing all around Zack. The layer of icing he was floating on jiggled with every piece crashing into it. Finally, disaster struck as a giant red M&M crashed right down onto Zack, crushing him underneath it's weight. Zack was pushed under the chocolate icing, submerged once again. He was now hidden from view, his hopes of being saved dashed.

-------------

Kiana admired her masterpiece, before picking it up and carrying it to the oven. She opened the oven door, and slid the cake inside. She then closed the door, set the temperature to 150 degrees, and the time to 30 minutes, and then the three girls left the kitchen to wait in the living room for the cake to finish baking.

-------------

Zack's stomach dropped as he felt the cake being picked up and carried to the oven. He shifted sideways as the cake was slid into the oven, and then all was still. A few seconds later, a low whirring noise could be heard, and Zack slowly felt the temperature rise. The oven had been turned on.

This was it. Zack's life as he knew it was over. There was no way he would survive being baked into a cake. As the temperature rose, Zack's body began to burn, and so did the cake around him. He felt his body emptying out all his water through sweat, and his tiny body turned red and sore. The degrees still climbed higher and higher, and Zack began to scream in agony, though only in his head as he was still flat.

A few minutes later, and Zack still felt the exact same. He was in intense discomfort and agony, and it felt like he was currently in hell, but it didn't get worse. Even as the temperature rose and the baking time went on, Zack stayed the same.

With a little bit of happiness, Zack realized that his tiny body's properties must help with hot temperatures. Sure, he was in excruciating pain, worse than anything he had ever felt, but he was alive, and he knew he would survive the baking process. He just had to wait, and suffer through this current, hellish torture.

-------------

Thirty minutes later, the oven stopped, and Kiana walked into the kitchen to retrieve the cake. She opened the oven door and pulled out their completed cake, but she set it on the table to cool for a bout five minutes later. After those five minutes, the other two girls gathered around with Kiana in the kitchen. They each took a seat, a plate, and a fork. Julia grabbed a cutting knife to slice up the cake with.

-------------

After the thirty minutes were up, Zack was in heaven as an ice cold blast of wind hit him and fresh air entered his lungs. He could feel the cake being set on the table, and he knew the girls would eat soon, but he was just so happy to be freed from that hell he was in previously. Zack simply laid in the cake in peace for five minutes.

Five minutes later, he heard footsteps entering the kitchen. He also heard plates and silverware being prepared, and the noise of the girls sitting down. Finally he heard their voices.

"So girls, who wants which slice?" Julia asked the other two girls.

"Well I would like an edge slice please." Kiana replied. "I simply love the edges!"

"I can do that." Julia dug the knife into the cake, and pulled out an edge piece. The sound of the knife cutting the cake terrified Zack. Julia served Kiana her slice, and then asked Erica what she wanted.

"Um, if it's alright with Kiana..." Erica began. "...can I have the very middle piece?" Zack's heart skipped a beat.

"Sure you can!" Kiana nodded cheerfully.

"Thanks!" Julia wedged the knife into the cake, and it sliced in only a few inches beside Zack's body. Zack felt the knife churning through the goopy icing and cake to cut out the piece he knew he would be on. Julia sliced all around Zack, until she had cut out the slice of cake. Zack was right in the middle, buried under the red M&M.

Julia lifted up Zack and the cake, and set it on an empty plate. She then passed the plate to Erica. Erica took a deep sniff of the cake, savoring it's wonderful scent. Zack could hear her smelling the cake, but wished she could smell him. Erica then lifted off the red M&M, revealing that she doesn't really like M&Ms.

Zack was now revealed once again, but it was no use. He was coated in chocolate and partially covered by the icing on his legs and lower body. For all intents and purposes, he was invisible. Finally, Erica lifted up her fork, and jabbed it into the cake.

Her fork slid cleanly into the top of the cake, the metal prongs cutting in right below Zack. With intense fear for his life, Zack realized what would happen next. Erica lifted up her fork, and the top portion of the piece of cake was torn off and lifted into the air, with Zack as well!

Zack was brought with incredible speed up to Erica's beautiful lips. However, her lips slowly parted open to reveal something less beautiful: Her cavernous and life threatening mouth. Zack's eyes widened as the oblivious girl tiled her fork and tossed Zack and the cake into her mouth.

The temperature instantly rose about ten degrees, and moist saliva immediately coated the cake and Zack. The icing began to melt, and Zack slid free from the cake, just in time. Right then, Erica chomped down onto the piece of cake, smashing the cake to pieces. If Zack had been caught by Erica's big teeth, he may have been stuck to them for quite some time, or possibly ripped to shreds.

Erica carelessly chewed away on the delicious cake, never even feeling Zack's struggles in her mouth. Zack meanwhile, was trying his hardest to not be eaten alive, but he was still flattened and helpless. He fell onto her warm, slimy tongue, and her taste buds held him in place. After a few seconds, chewed up cake bits landed on Zack, and then Erica's tongue began to tilt backwards. She was going to swallow! Zack was going to be eaten alive.!

Zack's life passed before his eyes as he lost his grip on her tongue and fell towards her throat with the rest of the cake. However, the cake got stuck at the entrance to her throat.

Erica began to choke, and she coughed violently. She quickly picked up her milk, and drank a bit to help her calm down.

Zack watched on in horror as a torrent of milk splashed down from above onto him. The milk forcefully dislodged the cake, and with one last swallow from Erica, the cake, the milk, and Zack were sent tumbling down her throat and towards her awaiting stomach.

-------------

Erica swallowed one last time, and felt the cake and milk finally sliding down her throat. Kiana and Julia looked at her with concern, but she nodded to let them know she was okay. After a brief rest, she began digging into the cake once more. For some reason, this was the most delicious cake she had ever had!

End Notes:

So there you have it! Zack's officially dead now. Right? We shall see. Aynways, please review, and I hope you can understand about yesterday. Thanks!

Intermission - Apology by Superdude9
Author's Notes:

An apology about the state of this story.

Before I say anything else, I want to apologize for what I've done. I started a story knowing full well it would be difficult to finish in a timely manner. My story received a dedicated following, and I let everyone down. I haven't updated this story in over a year. More than an entire year spent without finishing this story.

I don't even have a good excuse. I was busy with work for a while, and that's why I stopped, but I had plenty of time to pick up and continue. I just didn't. I could say I wasn't in the writing mood. I could say I was busy with too much work. I could just make something up flat out. But I'm not going to make excuses.

Instead, I'm just going to finish this story. As of right now, the story is complete. I have posted one chapter along with this apology, and I will be posting the remaining chapters in a timely matter. I don't expect you to forgive me for giving up on this story for so long. However, I humbly ask that you will still enjoy it. Thank you.

 

Sadly though, I need a bunch more words for this chapter to count. So, let's end on a happy note.

"Don't Worry, Be Happy"

Here's a little song I wrote
You might want to sing it note for note
Don't worry, be happy
In every life we have some trouble
When you worry you make it double
Don't worry, be happy

Ooh, ooh ooh ooh oo-ooh ooh oo-ooh ooh ooh oo-ooh
(Don't worry)
Ooh oo-ooh ooh ooh oo-ooh
(Be happy)
Ooh oo-ooh oo-ooh
(Don't worry, be happy)
Ooh, ooh ooh ooh oo-ooh ooh oo-ooh ooh ooh oo-ooh
(Don't worry)
Ooh oo-ooh ooh ooh oo-ooh
(Be happy)
Ooh oo-ooh oo-ooh
(Don't worry, be happy)

Ain't got no place to lay your head
Somebody came and took your bed
Don't worry, be happy
The land lord say your rent is late
He may have to litigate
Don't worry, be happy
(Look at me I'm happy)

Ooh, ooh ooh ooh oo-ooh ooh oo-ooh ooh ooh oo-ooh
(Don't worry)
Ooh oo-ooh ooh ooh oo-ooh
(Be Happy)
Ooh oo-ooh oo-ooh
Here I give you my phone number
When you worry call me, I make you happy
Ooh, ooh ooh ooh oo-ooh ooh oo-ooh ooh ooh oo-ooh
(Don't worry)
Ooh oo-ooh ooh ooh oo-ooh
(Be happy)
Ooh oo-ooh oo-ooh

Ain't got no cash, ain't got no style
Ain't got no gal to make you smile
But don't worry, be happy
'Cause when you worry your face will frown
And that will bring everybody down
So don't worry, be happy
Don't worry, be happy now

Ooh, ooh ooh ooh oo-ooh ooh oo-ooh ooh ooh oo-ooh
(Don't worry)
Ooh oo-ooh ooh ooh oo-ooh
(Be happy)
Ooh oo-ooh oo-ooh
Don't worry, be happy
Ooh, ooh ooh ooh oo-ooh ooh oo-ooh ooh ooh oo-ooh
(Don't worry)
Ooh oo-ooh ooh ooh oo-ooh
(Be happy)
Ooh oo-ooh oo-ooh
Don't worry, be happy

Now there, is this song I wrote
I hope you learned it note for note
Like good little children
Don't worry, be happy
Listen to what I say
In your life expect some trouble
When you worry you make it double
Don't worry, be happy, be happy now

Ooh, ooh ooh ooh oo-ooh ooh oo-ooh ooh ooh oo-ooh
(Don't worry)
Ooh oo-ooh ooh ooh oo-ooh
(Be happy)
Ooh oo-ooh oo-ooh
Don't worry, be happy
Ooh, ooh ooh ooh oo-ooh ooh oo-ooh ooh ooh oo-ooh
(Don't worry)
Ooh oo-ooh ooh ooh oo-ooh
(Be happy)
Ooh oo-ooh oo-ooh
Don't worry, be happy

Ooh, ooh ooh ooh oo-ooh ooh oo-ooh ooh ooh oo-ooh
(Don't worry)
Ooh oo-ooh ooh ooh oo-ooh
(Don't worry, don't worry, don't do it, be happy)
Ooh oo-ooh oo-ooh
(Put a smile on your face, don't bring everybody down)
Ooh, ooh ooh ooh oo-ooh ooh oo-ooh ooh ooh oo-ooh
(Don't worry)
Ooh oo-ooh ooh ooh oo-ooh
(It will soon pass, whatever it is)
Ooh oo-ooh oo-ooh
Don't worry, be happy
Ooh oo-ooh oo-ooh
I'm not worried, I'm happy

End Notes:

With that out of the way, let's continue!

Chapter 10 - Stomach Ache by Superdude9
Author's Notes:

When we last left off, Zack was in a pretty terrible position. As in, he had just been eaten by the unaware giantess, Erica. Trapped inside of her stomach, how will Zack even begin to get out of such a terrible mess? Or...is this the end? Let's find out!

Zack screamed and screamed as he fell down into the seemingly endless black abyss. He reached out for anything he could grab onto in hopes of stopping his fall, but there was nothing. His hands passed along Erica's throat muscles, but the slimy flesh offered no handholds. Eventually, Zack's own throat tired of screaming, and his voice died out.

A moment later, Zack landed with a painful slap into a large body of water. With fear and panic, he realized that he was currently swimming in Erica's stomach acid! Zack cried out in pain as the acidic fluid burned his skin. He blindly groped around for something to save him, and his hands brushed against a large clump of cake.

He pulled himself up onto the cake, and laid out on in weakly. Erica's stomach was pitch black, and he had no idea where he was. He also had no idea how he was ever going to get out of this mess. He knew his life was over. He would be eventually be digested in a slow and painful process, and then his remains would be added into Erica's body. Maybe he would become part of her ass, or her breasts. Or, he would just be excreted from her body, and flushed down the toilet.

Zack listened closely, and he could just barely make out the voices of the three teens over Erica's stomach's grumbling. They seemed to be laughing and having a great time. They had no idea that he was even there, inside of one of them. They had no idea that they had just sentence him to death. Except for Julia. She knew. Zack hoped she choked on the cake and died.

Several more chewed up pieces of cake splashed down into Erica's stomach. The waves they created knocked over the cake island Zack was lying on, and he was thrown off. He landed back in the stomach acid, immediately feeling the agonizing burning sensation once more. However, he didn't even try to fight it. He just closed his eyes, and let himself sink under the acid.

-------------

Erica placed her now empty plate onto the kitchen table, and she leaned back in her chair. She rubbed her now full tummy contently. Their cake had been delicious, and she had enjoyed every single bite of it. One piece in particular had tasted especially good.

Kiana and Julia had finished their cake as well. Kiana stood up, and stretched, letting out a big yawn.

"What time is it?" Erica asked. Kiana checked her phone.

"Uh...it's about ten o'clock right now." Kiana replied. "Do you two wanna watch a movie before we hit the hay?"

"That sounds great!" Erica answered.

"I agree." Julia spoke up, with a sly grin on her face. She noted the empty cake pan, and knew that Zack was currently suffering in one of their stomachs. She hoped it was hers. That would make the perfect revenge.

"What movie should we watch?" Erica inquired.

"Oh! Something romantic!" Kiana giggled. "I have the perfect movie!" She raced out of the kitchen, and Erica and Julia followed her.

-------------

Erica's stomach acids sloshed around, and Zack realized that she was standing up and moving. He didn't really care, as he had already accepted his fate at this point. Her stomach acid continued to burn his skin, and he just prayed that it would all end soon.

Just then, a thought crossed his mind. He realized that by dying, Julia would have gotten her revenge. She would had won. Not only that, but Zack would never be able to tell her who the true culprit was behind her embarrassment and consequential depression. Julia would live her whole life without knowing the truth, and George and Robert would get off scot free for their crime.

Zack's face twisted into an expression of pure determination, and he swam back to the surface of the lake of stomach acid. He searched for the nearest mass of cake, and then climbed on top. Hoping he was facing the right direction, he dropped his hands into the water, and paddled his little island of cake across the stomach acid.

The pile of cake crashed into something hard, and Zack grinned. He crawled forward, and ran his hands along what had stopped his island. The surface was squishy and slimy, but also unforgiving. Zack recognized that it was the inside of Erica's chest. He pounded on the wall as hard as he could, punching it and kicking it with all the strength he had. He bit into her flesh with wild vigor, tearing off small chunks.

-------------

Outside, Erica was just about to sit down on the couch, when she felt a burning sensation inside of her stomach. Something in her chest was not agreeing with her, and it hurt like hell. She tried to push the feeling away, but it persisted. The burning sensation quickly turned into a nauseous sensation, and Erica felt herself growing increasingly sick. Kiana noticed her friend's ill facial expression.

"What's wrong Erica?" She inquired.

"I...feel...like I'm about to throw up." Erica groaned, holding a hand over her mouth.

"Oh goodness! Well then, use that trash can over there!" Kiana pointed to a trash can in the corner of the room. Erica stumbled over to the trash can, while Kiana and Julia continued to set up the DVD player. Erica knelt down by the trash can, and positioned herself over it.

-------------

Zack kept up the violent assault on Erica's insides, clawing and tearing at her flesh, until finally, he heard that delightful sound. He heard Erica's entire stomach grumble and moan, and he braced himself for freedom. He held tightly onto the piece of cake he was on.

Erica's stomach began heaving and swaying, sporadic muscle contractions shaking everything around. Finally, Zack and the rest of Erica's stomach contents shot up into the air, travelling right back up the throat that had sent them down. Zack let out a cry of victory as he was carried up Erica's throat.

Light entered Zack's view, as he spotted the opening that was Erica's mouth. Zack shot out of Erica's mouth, and saw exactly where he was headed. He crashed painfully into the bottom of the trash can, which was layered with a plastic bag. Zack rolled to the bottom of the plastic bag, with the piece of cake landing beside him.

Zack looked up into the air, ecstatic beyond belief to be alive and well. However, what followed next was not quite so amazing. Zack saw the pained expression on Erica's giant face, which towered above him. Her mouth was pressed tight, but it quickly split open as a wave of stomach contents exited her mouth. Zack's heart dropped, but there was absolutely nothing that he could do other than cover his head.

The rainstorm of bile splashed down into the trash can, soaking Zack completely in the disgusting mix of food and stomach acid. Chunks of food were everywhere, as Zack found himself once more treading gross fluid. He rubbed the bile out of his eyes. Today had been just one disgusting situation after the next, and he was sick and tired of it.

Erica finished throwing up, and she wiped her mouth with a tissue. She dropped the tissue into the trash can, and it landed at an angle along the side of the trash can. Erica shakily stood to her feet, and walked over to rejoin Kiana and Julia.

-------------

"Are you alright Erica?" Kiana held Erica's hand as she sat down. "You're completely pale!"

"I'm...actually feeling a lot better now." Erica admitted. "Thanks for asking."

"A good movie will help you feel better!" Julia insisted, presenting the TV to Erica. On it was the main menu of The Notebook.

"Oh! I love this movie!" Kiana and Erica exclaimed at the same time. Julia laid out on the floor, Erica curled up on the chair beside the couch, and Kiana reclined out to take up the whole couch. Kiana clapped her hands, and the lights in the room turned off as the movie began.

-------------

After the lights in the room had gone out, Zack decided that it was probably safe to exit the trash can. He had originally been concerned with how to exit the trash can, but Erica's tissue had provided the perfect escape. He scaled the mostly dry tissue, easily finding handholds in its surface, and he flipped himself over the top of the can.

He landed with a hard thud on the carpeted floor, but it barely hurt at all. He climbed to his feet, and looked out at the scene which lay before him

Julia was on her stomach on the floor watching the movie, Kiana was reclining on the couch, and Erica was curled up on a chair. All three of the girls had their complete attention on the movie at hand. Zack didn't want to get anywhere near Julia, as he figured she probably thought he was dead. If she found him alive before he was ready to announce his presence, she would torture him again. And he surely was not going to try and win this game in the middle of a movie. The fat bitch would most likely accidentally crush him with her butt if he got near.

Deciding that Julia was a bad option, that left both Kiana and Erica. After his most recent escapade with Erica, Zack decided to leave her alone for now. That left only Kiana as who he would go to for help. Hoping she had her contacts on, and hoping this encounter would go more smoothly than his other encounters with her over the course of the day, Zack began walking towards the couch.

End Notes:

Zack has escaped, and is now turning towards Kiana for help. We all know how well that turned out last time. Will this attempt be any different? I guess we'll find out in the next chapter. As always, feel free to rate and review! Thanks!

Chapter 11 - The Pleasure is all Hers by Superdude9
Author's Notes:

So Zack has decided to head towards the giantess Kiana to see if she can notice him and help him. Is that going to work out, or is this all a terrible decision? Read and see!

Kiana was still wearing the tight pink pajamas that she had slipped into after her bath. Examining her giant body in the dark light, Zack could see that her pajamas were struggling to contain her rather large assets. The fabric in her shirt was noticeably stretched tight across her chest, and her pants seemed to be slowly fraying around her hips and butt.

Zack shook himself, as he had almost had been gawking at Kiana for nearly a minute. He continued walking towards the couch, staying far away from Julia. He reached the closest leg of the couch, and was pleased to find that it had a fabric cover instead of just being plain wood. He dug his hands into the fabric of the couch, and began scaling the large furniture.

The fabric had many places for him to dig his hands into, and the climb was much easier than he had expected. He had also recovered nearly all of his strength, fueled by the fact that the end was in sight. Within less than five minutes, he was on top of the couch cushion, directly beside Kiana's huge body.

He was near her thigh, farther away from her face than he had hoped. He looked towards her face, but it was hidden behind her breasts from the angle he was at. He could tell that she hadn't noticed him yet though. Zack scurried up Kiana's thigh as quickly as he could, and began the trek up to her face.

He walked along her skin, feeling the intense warmth emanating from beneath her pajamas. Thankfully, her pajamas were easier to walk on than her normal jiggly flesh. He was able to easily continue his journey, making it past her thighs and onto her butt. Kiana was lying on her side, so Zack made sure to not get too close to falling off. If he fell, he would have to begin all over again.

Kiana shifted slightly on the couch, causing Zack to stumble. He dug his hands into her to brace himself, but that ended up being a bad idea. Zack saw Kiana's hand heading towards him, most likely to swat at the itch he had just caused. He ran up her body, barely dodging the giant hand.

Kiana was beginning to get overheated in her tight pajamas, so she unbuttoned the top buttons on her shirt. Her breasts expanded slightly as her cleavage was brought out into the world once more. Unfortunately, Zack was still running blindly from her hand, and wasn't paying attention to where he was going.

He tripped over one of Kiana's now unbuttoned buttons, and tumbled down her shirt. He screamed as he plummeted right into Kiana's expansive cleavage, for the second time in one day. He bounced off her left breast, and then back against her right. Her cleavage was sweaty, and he easily slipped right inside. The small amount of light vanished as he was sucked into her flesh.

Kiana was too distracted to notice a single thing. The movie had completely enraptured her, and she didn't see, let alone hear, Zack's fall into her cleavage. She had no idea that her little "bug" friend was now in between her gargantuan breasts, struggling to get her attention. She smiled, as a funny moment happened on screen.

Meanwhile, Zack was fighting desperately to free himself from the grasp of Kiana's breasts. He was stuck deep in her cleavage, buried in the middle of her breasts. Unfortunately, Kiana was wearing a tight bra along with her pajamas, and the bra pushed her meaty globes together with tremendous pressure. Zack pushed against her flesh, but it was no use.

Just then, Zack's entire world shifted. Kiana's back was getting sore, so she decided to sit up on the couch instead. Zack was thrown wildly against her quivering breasts as the teenage giantess sat up straight. Feeling everything shift, Zack braced himself between the two squishy globes, not wanting to get crushed flat between them.

Finally, Kiana stopped moving. Zack's hands were pressed against her left breast, and his feet against her right breast. He was unable to move at all, not wanting to risk falling down Kiana's shirt.

Suddenly, Kiana burst out laughing, as the funniest scene in the movie played out. Her boobs shook like crazy, throwing Zack out of his stable position. Kiana's tits slammed together, and then expanded back out as she laughed. Zack's hold slipped because of the shaking and the sweat, and he tumbled out of her cleavage.

Zack screamed for help, but it was no use. Trapped inside Kiana's shirt, he fell down through the air in total darkness. He bounced along her smooth, naked skin, trying to catch himself on her stomach to no avail. He landed right a painful thud on a hard surface.

"Ow. What...am I on?" He asked aloud, to no one but himself. He felt the surface, and felt the fabric nature of it was well. He realized that it was the waistband of her pajama pants. He backed up against her stomach, unknowingly causing his cold body to irritate her warm skin.

Kiana shifted on the couch, and the waistband of her pajamas slipped. Zack was thrown forward by Kiana's stomach moving, and he slipped between her flesh and the waistband. He reached desperately for something to stop his fall, but with no success. He slipped inside the waistband of her pajama pants, and easily slipped inside the waistband of her panties as well.

The temperature felt like it instantly rose nearly twenty degrees, as Zack gulped. He wiped the sweat from his brow. Despite it being totally dark inside Zack's new prison, he knew exactly where he was. He was trapped inside Kiana's panties, face to face with her vagina.

Zack was where no man had ever been before with Kiana. However, despite the situation, he wished he was as far away from her as possible. He felt the smooth fabric of her panties against his back, and he realized that there was no escape for him.

He had no idea what to do. He couldn't just stay in her panties all night. He didn't know when she planned to take them off. If it took too long, Julia would leave, and Zack would remain at his one inch height for the rest of his life. At the same time, her panties were too smooth to climb up, making an escape attempt the conventional way impossible. Just then, an idea occurred to him. A dirty, disgusting idea, but the only idea that had a chance of working.

Having no good feelings at all about what he was about to do, Zack stepped in the direction of Kiana's vagina. He reached out, until he felt her moist skin. He grimaced, and then began to poke and rub her pussy, hoping to arouse the giantess girl.

His plan worked, but it worked more than he had intended. Kiana felt a stirring desire, and she began to feel hot. The movie was currently getting to a very romantic part. Kiana glanced at Erica and Julia, both of whom had their full attention on the movie. Trying to be as discrete as possible, Kiana reached a hand towards her pants.

Meanwhile, Zack was continuing to arouse Kiana, until dim light flooded into his prison. He glanced up, and his heart began to race. He saw Kiana's giant hand, pulling back her pants and panties waistbands. Her huge fingers crawled towards him, and he started to run out of the way. Unfortunately, he was too slow.

Kiana's fingers nudged against his body, pressing him up against her vagina lips. The moistness and fluids of her body washed over him, and Zack began to choke. Kiana absentmindedly rubbed him up and down her pussy, as she got herself hotter and hotter. After a minute, her hand slipped, and she pushed Zack through her lips, right inside her vagina.

Kiana gasped, and she quickly bit her lip to stop herself from moaning. Neither Erica nor Julia had noticed yet, but they were sure to notice soon. However, Kiana was way too wet to stop now, so she pushed her own fingers inside her pussy, and continued.

Zack cried out as his body fell into her vagina. His body was covered in gross fluids, and he tried to stand up. However, his feet kept slipping out from under him, and he tripped all over the place. His actions only further aroused Kiana, who was beginning to pant under her breath.

Kiana's fingers entered her vagina, and they rubbed all around. They found Zack again, and they grinded his battered body in circles around Kiana's sensitive skin. Zack beat at her fingers, trying to stop them, but Kiana didn't feel a thing. She was too caught up in her sexual desires to think anything about what she was actually doing.

Suddenly, Kiana's entire body shuddered, and her fingers stopped. Zack was about to move, when a wave of sticky liquid washed over him. His entire body was covered, as the wave pushed him right out of Kiana's vagina. The fluid, which Zack recognized was Kiana's cum, slammed him into the front of the panties. His sticky body stuck right to the fabric of the panties, as Kiana's cum quickly began to dry.

Up above, Kiana had passed out from the sexual ecstasy, and her body slumped. Erica and Julia noticed that she was sleeping, so they decided to stop the movie. Erica and Julia unrolled their sleeping bags, and they both spread out onto the floor. The room was completely shrouded in darkness, save for a small sliver of light shining in through a crack in the window. Within ten minutes, Erica and Julia both fell asleep.

Inside Kiana's panties, Zack felt her cum drying more and more by the second. If it dried any more, Zack knew he would soon be stuck to her panties like glue. He struggled against the stiffening fluid, and was able to rip himself free from the panties with great effort. He disgustingly tried to shake the remaining cum off of his body.

Zack looked around, and saw that Kiana's waistband had been shifted due to her movements earlier. Realizing he now had a way to escape, he crawled up her skin, and popped out of her panties. He found himself standing on her large left thigh. He gasped for breath, still trying to comprehend everything that had just happened to him. He had thought Kiana would be the best girl to go to, but he had been wrong.

He needed a new plan.

End Notes:

Well that was much more steamy than Zack had anticipated. I'm sure that having sex with a giantess was the last thing Zack thought he would be doing at this party. Now that that's over with, what is Zack going to do next? Review if you so choose, and stay tuned for the next chapter! Thanks!

Chapter 12- A Restless Night's Sleep by Superdude9
Author's Notes:

Zack needs a new plan. He needs to beat Julia at her own game before morning, or he could be shrunk for the rest of his life. But who will he turn to? Will Julia offer more help, or perhaps Erica? Read on to find out!

Zack slapped his forehead in anger, pinning most of the blame on his own indecisiveness. He had been sitting on the ground between the three giantesses for nearly ten minutes, and he still hadn't reached any good ideas for how to proceed next. He had slid down Kiana's pant leg earlier, trying to get as far away as he could from the lusty teen. However, he still could not decide whether to head towards Erica or Julia.

Erica and Julia were both lying on their sleeping bags, but neither of them had actually crawled inside. That meant that they were both viable options to pursue. Still, each of the girls had equal benefits and possible consequences for going to them.

Julia was the key to the entire mess that Zack was in, and he knew it. If he could just get the selfish and psychotic girl's attention, then everything would be solved. However, seeing as she was asleep, he figured it would be quite difficult to wake her up. He had realized earlier when the girls were tanning that Julia was quite the heavy sleeper. Also, her huge ass still scared the crap out of him.

On the other hand, Erica was a much more friendlier and open girl. If he got her attention, he had now doubt that she would be willing to help him return to normal, and even fight Julia if necessary. With that in mind, Erica had seemed to be the most oblivious out of all of the girls, if the day's events had been any indication. She had stepped on Zack, shit and pissed on him, helped bake him into a cake, and then ate him. Zack was almost as terrified as her as he was of Julia.

Zack slapped himself again, knocking himself out of his deep, thoughtful trance. He couldn't just spend the whole night contemplated on what to do. He had to take action. Even if it put him straight in the path of danger, he had to at least try. His whole life was on the line, and unless he could win Julia's "game", he would be nothing but a bug...forever.

Zack turned towards Julia, with determination in his eyes. He would wake her up, and she would notice him. He was sick and tired of everything that she had done to him, and it was time to end her sadistic "game" once and for all.

He started sprinting towards Julia, taking note of the outfit that she had chosen to wear. It really wasn't much of an outfit, as it was two slutty pieces of fabric. Julia was only wearing a small t-shirt that didn't even cover her entire stomach, and tight booty shorts. Zack sighed at just how shameless the girl could be, and wondered why she was even angry at him for causing her to accidentally flash the school in the first place.

Zack ran alongside her sleeping bag, making sure to steer clear of her big bubble butt. He didn't even want to risk climbing up beside her until her ass was far behind him. Once Zack found himself side by side with her stomach, Zack climbed dup onto the sleeping bag, and stood beside Julia's massive, sleeping body.

As Julia was lying on her stomach, Zack knew that it would be fairly easy to get to her ears. Julia's face was pressed right down into her pillow, not blocked by her arms as it had been previously. Zack grinned, happy that things were finally going his way. However, before he could even take another step, things began to go wrong.

Julia suddenly shifted in her sleep, her entire body rising into the air. Zack screamed, and fell down to his knees, struggling to run away. The sleeping bag was far too soft and pillowy, preventing Zack from finding his balance. It seemed like the whole earth was rumbling, and Zack could barely hear himself think over the thunderous noises caused by Julia moving against her sleeping bag.

Julia rolled onto her left side, and settled into place. Her entire front side was presented for all the world to see, including her expansive and mostly revealed stomach. Zack had always thought Julia had a bit of a muffin top, but now her tummy was absolutely gigantic. It looked like she could fit a house into her stomach if she really tried, but Zack didn't quite want to see her try.

Julia absentmindedly scratched her stomach, as she clearly had an itch. Zack tried to back away, only to find his body rolling closer and closer to Julia. Julia's shift in weight had caused an indention in the sleeping bag, which was sloping the fabric closer to Julia. Zack found himself unable to fight against the pull of gravity and the slippery fabric, as his tiny body was brought closer and closer to Julia's.

A few seconds later, Julia was finished scratching her itch. Her hand retreated, sliding back into place beside her head. Her entire body shifted once more, and began to fall back onto the sleeping bag. Zack looked up in panic at the falling figure of the sleeping Julia, and screamed for all it was worth. Unable to do anything to stop the inevitable, Zack held up his hands, bracing himself for the oncoming collision.

The weight of Julia's bare stomach crashing down onto Zack hit him like a whole stampede of elephants. He felt the familiar odd sensation tingle up his entire body, as his puny form began to crush and flatten underneath Julia. By the time Julia had settled back into place, Zack had been reduced to nothing but a tiny sticker, plastered to Julia's stomach and tucked away out of sight.

Zack cursed his terrible luck, and also his own stupidity. He never should have gotten anywhere near Julia, especially an area as dangerous as her plump stomach. He should have gone for Erica from the start, and avoided this whole terrible mess that he was in.

Julia's stomach was far too much for him to handle. The weight bearing down on him had reduced his body to flat paper, and there was nothing that he could do about it. His tiny form's strange reformation powers also wouldn't take effect, as the intense pressure above him was perpetually keeping him flat. Until Julia rolled over in her sleep, Zack was effectively trapped.

A chilling thought crept into Zack's mind. If Julia never rolled over in her sleep, Zack would be trapped all night, running any chance for escape. The next morning, Julia would get dressed and head home. Not only would he have failed his mission, but he would still be stuck to this psychotic bitch, and taken right back home with her. When, or if, she discovered him, he would be nothing but her plaything and slave for the rest of his life.

A new sense of hope filled Zack, a desire to avert the grave future that currently awaited him. Unfortunately, as much as he struggled, there was nothing he could do to escape from Julia's stomach's crushing weight. He heard the loud noises of her stomach grumbling, bubbles of acid popping and acid stirring as she slept. He grimaced, remembering the close encounter in Erica's stomach that he had previously escaped.

Two hours later, Zack felt the strength in his body about to go out. His eyes were feeling heavy, and were continuously threatening to close. His thoughts were drifting and swirling, the overwhelming exhaustion hitting him all at once. Right as he felt his body begin to slip into sleep, he felt his world begin to shift and rumble.

Julia shook and trembled, and then began to roll over in her sleep. She switched over to her right side, and then fell down onto her back, sprawled out across her sleeping bag. She settled down, her body not planning on moving again any time soon.

Zack mentally cheered and shouted as Julia rolled over onto her back. As she settled into place, her stomach flesh rippled and jiggled, jostling Zack around. He didn't care what happened at this point, because he was finally free. Now that all of the pressure was relieved, his body was able to being the reforming process. Soon, he would be back to his normal self, and not a stupid sticker on Julia's tummy.

An hour passed, and Julia thankfully did not roll over again. Zack was free to reform without any further interruption, all the process took much longer than he would have liked. By the time he was back to his one inch self, and was standing on Julia's squishy stomach, he knew that he had to act quickly.

After the most recent misadventure, Zack recognized that Julia was not the person to go to for help, especially when she was asleep. Even if Zack wanted to go back to Kiana, he didn't know if he had the strength to climb up the couch to get to her. That left Erica as his only option, and the option he decided to take.

Unfortunately, Zack underestimated just how tired and feeble his body was at this point. He took one step, and collapsed into a pile. His body bounced up and down on Julia's wobbly stomach as Zack tried to regain his balance. His body flopped around, his arms and legs kicking and slapping at Julia's stomach. His efforts just made it worse; as her impressionable flesh quivered and jiggled the more he fought.

As Zack struggled, his actions were beginning to irritate Julia. She frowned, her unconscious mind alerted to the annoying sensation on her stomach. Her hand rose up, and moved toward her stomach, determined to be rid of the annoying sensation. Zack didn't even noticed her hand approaching until it was right beside him.

His eyes widened, and his jaw dropped open as he saw Julia's giant hand floating right beside him. He froze, his mind telling him that if he stopped moving, the hand would go away. Unfortunately for him, that wasn't the case. Julia's index finger curled inward, and then snapped out at a supersonic speed toward Zack.

Her index finger crashed into Zack, and all of the wind was knocked out of his lungs. He nearly lost consciousness, as it felt like a race car had just run him over. His tiny body shot out into the air, and he was helplessly flung head over heels. He couldn't even scream or cry, as only short, painful gasps came out of his mouth.

He painfully landed on a smooth and fabric surface, but his body was partially crushed from the impact. His legs and lower body were flattened, and stuck to whatever this new object was. The rest of his body hung limp, hurt and exhausted. He couldn't even begin to try and free himself, even if he wanted to.

Just then, the surface he was on began to shake and move, and Zack found himself being lifted into the air along with the surface. He was no half suspended in midair, the surface he was stuck to standing straight up like a tree.

-------------

What had happened was that Julia's powerful flick had launched Zack across the room, and he had crash landed right onto Erica's left thigh. She had been lying on her sleeping bag on her stomach, so Zack was now partially crushed to the back of her left thigh.

When Zack had landed, Erica had been woken up immediately, as she was always a light sleeper. Now awake, Erica realized just how chilly she was. Realizing that crawling inside her sleeping bag would help immensely, she had stood up, and zipped open her sleeping bag.

-------------

By this point, Zack had put the pieces of the puzzle together as well. He realized that he was on the back of Erica's thigh, as it was the only place that made sense. At the same time, he realized just how vulnerable he was in this position, as he was likely to be crushed whenever Erica decided to lay back down. Unaware that Erica was planning on slipping into her sleeping bag, Zack hoped for the best.

He realized the truth quickly, as his entire world soon became dark. He saw the light slip away from his sight, and realized that Erica had gone into her sleeping bag. Not wanting anything bad to happen, Zack summoned all of his strength to let out a mighty scream. Before he even got the chance, Erica had slid back onto the ground, and Zack was crushed between her thigh and the floor.

Her thigh was nowhere near as heavy as Julia's stomach had been, but it was still fully capable of doing its job. Zack's body was once more flattened, once more plastered like a sticker, only this time to the underside of Erica's thigh. Since Erica was now lying on her back, Zack was trapped under the immense pressure, and unable to reform any time soon.

Zack also recognized that being inside the sleeping bag made escape impossible. If Erica was lying on her back, he would be squashed between her thigh and the floor. If she was lying on her stomach, he would be squashed between her thigh and the top of the sleeping bag. The hopelessness of his situation hit him like a truck, and Zack passed out, slipping into unconsciousness.

It was all over. His hopes was gone. He was never going to grow back again.

End Notes:

Is that it? Has Zack given up all hope of ever getting back to normal? Boy...that would be a depressing ending. I guess you'll have to wait and see in the next chapter! Thanks again, and as always, feel free to review with your thoughts, or even suggestions for future stories! See ya!

Chapter 13 - The Fateful Morning by Superdude9
Author's Notes:

It's that time. The sun has risen, and Zack has little more than a few precious hours to win Julia's game. Or could his time be even shorter? Read on and find out what happens next!

Zack's eyes fluttered open, but he could hardly tell. Everything still looked exactly the same as it had when he had slipped into sleep earlier. His world was entirely dark, not a single shred of light to be found. He had no way of telling how much time had passed. He figured it had only been a few hours.

Zack felt warmth surrounding his body, which he was easily able to tell was Erica's thigh. As he had predicted, he was still plastered to her thigh like a tiny, insignificant sticker, helpless against her massive size. Once more, tears began to well up in Zack's eyes. Zack would not have normally considered himself as such an emotional person, but the events that took place during the previous twenty fours had broken him.

A few minutes later, Zack was shaken out of his depressing crying fit. Literally. Erica was stirring in her sleep, her entire body shaking back and forth. He was slammed repeatedly against her sleeping bag as she tossed and turned, but Zack was smiling throughout the pain. He recognized Erica's movements, as the movements of someone about to get up.

-------------

It turned out the Zack's assumption was one hundred percent correct. Erica had finally woken up, having just enjoyed one of the more peaceful sleeps she had had in a while. She rubbed the sleep out of her eyes, tossing and turning in her sleeping bag a few times. Once she felt that her body had been sufficiently warmed up, she dragged herself out of her sleeping bag, and rose to her feet.

-------------

Zack was unprepared for the agonizing pain induced by Erica getting out of her sleeping bag. Her thigh was dragged against the floor, pressed tightly down. Zack's poor body was grinded along, battering his already beaten body to an even flatter pulp. Zack screamed and screamed, but of course, no sound could escape his flattened lungs. Erica wouldn't have heard him even if he could have cried out.

Eventually, the pain subsided as Erica was out of her sleeping bag. Zack's body had been scrapped and stretched, and half of him was now hanging limp, free from her thigh. As Erica stood up, Zack was brought up with her, and his free half bounced wildly, slapping against her body over and over.

-------------

Erica yawned as she stood up, and then remembered that she wasn't at her own home. She covered her mouth quickly, not wanting to wake up her friends. Surprisingly, she noticed that Kiana appeared to be already awake.

"Hey!" A soft whisper called out to Erica. Erica whirled around, and spotted Kiana in the kitchen, smiling enthusiastically. Erica smiled back. Kiana waved her over, beckoning her to come into the kitchen with her. Erica began to move, when she felt an irritating feeling on the back of her thigh.

Truthfully, she had felt the irritating feeling all night, but she was too tired to deal with it. She had hoped it would've been gone by morning, but she now knew that it was not. Sighing, she reached her hands behind her, and moved them toward the source of the itch.

-------------

As Zack hung there, half stuck and half loose, he wondered why Erica had paused for such a long time. He had no idea what was taking her so long. It wasn't as if he wanted her to go anywhere though. The longer she stayed standing, the more of a chance he had to reform before she sat back down. Zack certainly didn't want to be taken home with Erica in a few hours. Sure, she was better than Julia, but not much better.

Just then, Zack saw something he never thought he would be so afraid of in his entire life. Erica's gigantic, feminine, manicured hand came into view, and it appeared to be moving towards him. Her fingers were like trees, and her fingernails were long, sharp, and terrifying.

Zack wiggled and shook his boy like crazy, but it was useless. Erica's hand fell over him, and Zack cried out in horror. Her knife-like fingernails punctured into his body, and Zack cried out so loudly that he felt his voice crack and fizzle out.

Erica dug at his tiny body, pinching and squeezing at him, until he finally popped free from her thigh. His body flopped onto her hand, motionless. Her fingers curled back, and popped forward, slamming into him with intense force. The flick of her fingers sent him tumbling to the floor, where he crashed onto Erica's sleeping bag.

Zack glanced upwards weakly, and watched Erica stomp out of view, a satisfied look on her face. She had gotten rid of her annoying itch, and was no walking off to make breakfast with Kiana. Zack tried to call after her, only to find that the noises coming out of his throat were nothing but squeaks and sighs. He had truly lost his voice.

The implication of losing his voice hit Zack like a truck. How could he possibly hope to get Julia's attention if he couldn't scream, shout, or even talk? He decided not to think on that for too much longer, and instead focused on reforming. After five minutes, he was back to his "normal", one inch self.

Not long after he had reformed, Erica and Kiana walked back into the living room. They were both holding plates of freshly made waffles, and Erica was carrying a bottle of syrup. Kiana set her plate down on the couch.

"I'm going to go to the bathroom. It'll be awhile." Kiana whispered with a grin. Erica shook her head and giggled softly.

"Go ahead, crazy girl." Kiana skipped off to the bathroom, and Erica sat down on the empty space on the couch. She placed her plate down, and pulled out her phone. Zack could tell that Erica was deeply involved in looking at her phone. Despite what his conscience told him, he knew this was his only chance to get her help.

Zack raced across the floor, reaching the base of the couch at a speed he didn't even realize he could still muster. Erica's feet were thankfully resting on the floor, providing a way for Zack to scale the couch. He jumped onto her left foot, which was freezing cold, and began to scale her leg. Because she was so invested in her phone, Erica didn't even feel Zack shimmer up her leg.

Erica's pajamas provided an easy way to climb her leg, which Zack was happy about. He had suffered through so much hardship, that the smallest convenience felt like a blessing to him. In just two short minutes, he was once more on her thigh, although this time he was standing on top of it.

By this point, Erica had finished looking at her phone, so she placed it down, and picked up her plate of waffles. She dropped the plate of waffles onto her lap, dangerously close to Zack's location. Zack was just a few inches away from her plate, so he blindly climbed up onto it. He ducked behind her large stack of waffles, and peeked up at the giantess teen.

She was eying her waffles with a ravenous look. Zack didn't want to particularly close to food and Erica, but he knew it was his only option. He lifted himself onto the top waffle, and ran towards the center. He wasn't paying much attention to where he was going, unfortunately, and he tripped on one of the many holes.

He sprawled out across the waffle, his tiny body slipping right into one of the holes. He jerked his head up quickly to see if Erica had noticed him, only to find that Erica's face had been blocked out. All he could see now was a giant bottle of syrup. A giant bottle of syrup that was pointed directly...at...him.

Zack's eyes widened, but it was too late to do anything. The syrup poured out of the bottle like a waterfall, and a massive wave splashed down onto Zack and the waffles. Zack was pushed down roughly by the heavy and sticky fluid, his entire body buried underneath the tasty topping. The syrup spread out across the entire plate, until Erica was finally satisfied.

Erica put the bottle down, and picked up her fork while licking her lips. Zack opened his mouth to cry out, only for a gush of syrup to slip inside. He began to choke and cough, struggling in the syrup. His struggles only made things worse, as his tiny body became more and more stuck.

A sudden jolt rocked the stack of waffles, as Erica had jabbed her fork down into the pile. Zack immediately snapped to action, and he began to lick the syrup off of his body as fast as he could. He needed to be able to move, or else he would never get Erica's attention.

Erica sliced and diced her waffles, cutting the entire pile into neat little pieces. Every time her fork came near, Zack had to throw or roll his body out of the way, for fear of being sliced in two. He had several close calls, as the life-threatening metal shears tore through the waffles like they were paper. Finally though, Erica was satisfied with her work. However, the nightmare had yet to end at this point, as it was only beginning.

Erica punctured a piece of waffle near Zack, and she lifted it into the air. She threw the delicious foodstuff into her cavern of a mouth, and Zack watched on in horror as she munched and mashed the waffle to bits. Her teeth tore it up in seconds, and soon the waffle had been degraded to nothing but sludge. Erica tossed back her head, and swallowed the food right down to her waiting stomach.

Zack had already experienced the torment of Erica's stomach once before, and it was not something he wanted to experience again. He tore his gaze away from the destruction Erica's mouth was causing, and back towards freeing himself from the sticky syrup. He was now almost entirely free from the syrup's grasp, and he could move his arms and legs.

However, fate was not about to give Zack the chance to save himself. Erica's fork plunged into the area that he was located in, the prongs of the fork sliding into the squishy waffle on either side of him. His life flashed before his eyes as he realized that the unaware girl had almost skewered him, almost ended his life right then and there.

Erica continued with her breakfast, blissfully unware of what she was doing. She lifted her fork, which brought Zack and the waffle slice into the air. Zack saw her mouth getting closer and closer, so he did the only thing he could think of. He wrapped his arms and legs around the fork, and held on as tight as he could.

The fork entered Erica's mouth, and the temperature instantly rose twenty degrees. The air was thick and heavy inside her mouth, making it difficult for Zack to breathe. Breathing was the last of his concerns as Erica's mouth began to close around him. Her lips drew closer, and Zack braced himself for the inevitable.

Erica's lips pressed down onto the fork, and began to slid along its surface. Her moist and wet lips brushed along Zack's body, coating him in a gooey layer of saliva. The scent of strawberries overwhelmed him, but still he managed to hang on. Erica's lips touch the waffle slice, and dropped it into her mouth. The ordeal had ended, and Zack now found himself back outside of her mouth, the danger over.

By some stroke of luck, or a miracle from above, Erica had noticed the odd bump that was Zack on her fork. She lifted the fork to eye level, and examined it closely. Zack saw Erica's penetrating gaze, her deep and dreamy eyes looking at him. Capitalizing on the opportunity, Zack waved furiously, still holding onto the fork so as not to fall.

Slowly but surely, Erica's eyes began to widen. Her face went through the expressions of fear, amazement, and confusion all in the span of five seconds. Her mouth opened and closed, struggling to find words to comprehend what she was seeing. Zack's hope slowly rose as Erica finally spoke, culminating in the words that Zack had been dying to hear for so long.

"Zack?" Erica asked.

End Notes:

Wow. Words fail to express the pure joy that Zack is experiencing at this moment. Has his salvation finally arrived with Erica noticing him, or is there more trouble on the horizon for Zack? Stay tuned, because the epic finale is tomorrow! It's been one long ride, but it all comes to a close in the next chapter! Feel free to review, and I'll see you back here tomorrow. Thanks!

Chapter 14 - Finale by Superdude9
Author's Notes:

The long awaited finale is finally here. Erica has noticed Zack's plight, and everything seems to be great. But in this life, we know how quickly events can spiral out of control. Read on, and see how this story comes to a close!

"Zack? Is that you?" Erica asked, her voice barely above a whisper. To Zack though, it practically sounded like she was yelling. Not like he cared. He was on cloud nine. All of his problems were now over. He had been spotted by Erica, and she would help him get back to normal. He was saved. His nightmare had finally come to an end.

Zack nodded vigorously in response to Erica's question. Her eyes widened even more at his response, which Zack hadn't thought possible by this point. A few seconds of silence passed, until Erica's eyes began to twitch.

Her eyes opened and closed rapidly, the frantic fluttering looking to Zack like she was being possessed by some sort of demon. Her eyes started to lose focus, and her head bobbed up and down. Zack's big grin turned more and more into a frown of confusion, until his expression changed to that of panic. He had figured out what was going on. Erica was about to faint.

Erica finally snapped, and her body went limp. Her hand immediately dropped the fork, and Zack found himself plummeting towards the ground. Erica's body leaned forward, and she started to roll off the couch. Her plate of waffles spilled out onto the floor, spreading the food and syrup all over the place.

The fork crashed down onto Erica's sleeping bag, and Zack was tossed several inches away. He rolled to a stop, bruised and breathless. A shadow rose over him, and Zack noticed that Erica's unconscious body was about to collapse right on top of him. He jumped to his feet, and sprinted as fast as his little legs could carry him.

The shadow drew closer and closer, but luck seemed to be on Zack's side for once. Erica slammed down onto the floor, her stomach missing Zack by only an inch. The force of her landing was intense, and Zack tripped in the shockwaves, falling back down. He started to roll closer to Erica's body, her weight causing an indent in the sleeping bag's fabric.

Erica's fall had made a lot of noise, and soon Kiana was running into the living room. Her booming footsteps bounced Zack up and down, making his attempt to crawl away from Erica's unconscious body that much more difficult.

"Oh my god! Erica! What happened?" Kiana cried. She walked up to her friend, and bent down to examine her. Kiana's huge, perfect feet were mere inches away from Zack, and he backed up as fast as he could. Now was not the time to get anyone's attention. The situation was far too dangerous at the moment, and Zack knew it.

Kiana lifted Erica off of the floor in an impressive show of strength. She was certainly much stronger than her curvaceous figure and ditzy attitude had implied to Zack. Kiana carried Erica out of the living room, presumably to an empty room with a bed for her to rest on. Zack watched the two giantesses disappear from sight, until movement caught his eye.

He turned towards the source of movement, which he was surprised to find was coming from Julia. The teen was stirring, as all of the commotion had finally woken her up. She was not a morning person, so her waking up process was slow. Still, the sight chilled Zack to the core. If Julia was waking up, that meant that she would be leaving soon. And if she left...then it was all over. Zack would have lost the game...and his life.

Before Zack could make any decisions on what to do next, Kiana walked back into the living room. She stomped over to Erica's sleeping bag, which was where Zack still was. She looked down at the floor, her beautiful eyes almost seeming to be staring right at Zack. He looked up at her, fearful for what she might do next.

"God. This is a mess." Kiana sighed. "I wonder what happened." Kiana walked away briefly, returning with a large trash bag. Zack swallowed heavily as Kiana bent down and started sweeping up the mess Erica had created into the trash bag.

Zack started running away from Kiana, but he made sure to keep a constant eye on the unaware giantess to make sure she didn't do anything sudden. This ended up being a terrible mistake, as Zack ran right into trouble that he would have easily seen coming.

A goopy piece of waffle covered in syrup had fallen farther from the rest of the mess, and Zack tripped right into it in his blind sprinting. His body instantly became entangled in the sticky mess, and he was once more coated in syrup. Zack wasted no time in licking the chewing the syrup off of his body, determined to not let the trash can be his demise. Not after coming so far.

The syrup was dense and thick, and it took Zack far longer than he wanted to sufficiently free his arms and legs. He vowed that he would never have syrup again if he made it back to his normal size. By the time he was free from the goop, the shadow of Kiana's hand was over him.

He propelled himself away from the piece of food, and rolled several times until he was a safe distance away. Kiana's hand brushed right past him, scooping up the waffle piece and throwing it into the trash bag. Finished with cleaning, she tied the bag, and stood up. She walked out of sight to go throw the bag away. Zack thought he was in the clear, but Kiana came right back.

"Hey Julia!" Kiana smiled, watching Julia slowly start to wake up. She playfully kicked her friend in the tummy. "Wakey wakey."

"Uh..." Julia moaned, rubbing her eyes. "What...what happened?"

"Erica fainted for some reason." Kiana shrugged. "She's fine though. She just needs rest."

"Oh...okay."

"I'm going to clean up her stuff now. You should probably head home soon." Kiana said. Zack's blood ran cold. His fears were being confirmed. Thanks to Erica fainting at discovering you, Kiana was now in a hurry to get Julia out the door so she could care for Erica. Julia's exit would be even speedier now, limiting the amount of time he had to get her attention.

Kiana's shadow fell over Zack once more, and he had no idea why. Suddenly, it clicked. She had said she was going to clean up Erica's stuff, which would imply that she was planning on...rolling up her sleeping bag!

Zack started to run, but the process had already begun. Kiana had grabbed the opposite end of the sleeping bag, and was slowly rolling it up. The ever-growing wall of fabric was like a tidal wave behind Zack, and he struggled to stay ahead of it. Eventually, he veered toward the side, aiming to escape that way instead. Unfortunately, the Kiana's rolling speed was too quick.

Zack jumped for safety, but his lower half was crushed by the rolling up of the sleeping bag. He was stuck in the folds of the fabric, and his body was helplessly spun head over heels as Kiana continued to fold up Erica's sleeping bag. By the time Kiana had finished rolling up the bag, Zack was dizzy, disoriented, and had thrown up twice.

Kiana picked up the sleeping bag, which was now little more than a roll of fabric, and Zack was rocketed into the air. From his new perspective, he saw Julia crouched down on the ground, rolling up her own sleeping bag. His time was running out, and he could barely move his body in his current state.

Kiana started to walk, and time went into slow motion, Zack using all of his remaining power, and pushed on the fabric of the sleeping bag as hard as he could. His tiny body shot out from confinement, and tumbled through the air towards Julia. Zack's upper body was normal, but his lower half was crumpled and flat.

Zack slammed down on top of Julia's head, landing in her mess of a bed head. The jungle of hair was thick and crazy, so Zack remained entirely still for fear of being entangled in Julia's hair. He waited patiently for his lower half to reform while Julia finished rolling up her sleeping bag. Once back to normal, Zack slowly and carefully walked over to the side of Julia's head.

With deliberation, Zack flipped himself over the top of Julia's ear, and landed on the tiny ledge created by her ear lobe. A grim smile was on his face, a smile of determination and victory. He had beaten her. He had won. He opened his mouth to yell into her ear...and no sound came out.

Zack croaked and groaned, trying to get any sort of sound to exit his mouth. Nothing worked. His voice was shot from earlier. There was no way he could get Julia's attention. She was almost finished packing up, and soon she would be leaving. He was so close, and yet so far. In the end, all of his struggles had been for nothing.

Zack was about to break down one last time, and admit defeat, but something deep inside of him stirred him on. The desire to beat Julia, and keep on living his life. The desire to see his family again, the desire to see his friends again, the desire to live a happy life, for the rest of his days. Zack summoned the last ounce of strength left in his exhausted body, and screamed, shattering right through his broken voice.

"Julia! I win!" He shouted, his tiny voice just managing to alert Julia to his presence.

-------------

The giantess froze, in the middle of putting her sleeping bag into her back pack. She looked around to room, slowly and methodically. Zack was grateful, because he would have easily been tossed out of her ear had she whipped her head towards the noise she had heard. Finally, Julia realized that the noise was in fact Zack. Focusing, she could tell that he was resting in her ear at the current moment.

Conflicting thoughts ran through her head. Zack had won the game fair and square. He had followed all of her rules, and had still managed to come out on top. Julia figured he had probably been tortured thoroughly already. Her desire for revenge had been satisfied. At the same time, she wondered what Zack would do to her if she returned him to normal. Would Zack try and attack her, to get his own sort of revenge. Would be blackmail her into doing something awful?

Julia stood up, and grabbed her purse, where she had safely tucked the shrink gun the previous night. She walked down the hall and stood by the door to Kiana's room. She glanced into Kiana's mother's room, where Kiana had decided to let Erica rest. Julia wanted to help her friend, and she knew that the sooner she finished with Zack, the sooner she could help Erica.

At that moment, a sudden wave of happiness washed over Julia. She realized that she did, in fact, harbor no more ill will towards Zack. Her revenge really had been satisfied. All of her built-up negative feelings had been released, and she felt more at peace than she had ever felt before. A feeling of generosity welled up in her, and she walked into Kiana's bedroom, closing the door behind her.

-------------

Zack was worried that Julia was going to go back on her promise, as it seemed to be taking her a while to do anything. He hadn't even considered the possibility of her breaking her word. Finally though, the teen walked into Kiana's room, and Zack finally knew that his long struggle was over.

Julia grabbed him from her ear, and placed him onto Kiana's bed. She retrieved the shrink gun from her purse, and aimed it at him. Zack had never felt so happy in his entire life. Julia hesitated for a quick second, before finally pulling the trigger. Zack was engulfed in a bright flash of light, and found himself back to his normal height a few seconds later.

He couldn't contain his excitement, even with the girl who had caused everything still in the room with him. He jumped for joy, not even caring that he was still totally naked. Julia didn't speak for several seconds. Eventually, she pointed at Kiana's bed.

"Your clothes are under there." She said, her voice soft and weak. Zack retrieved his clothes, and quickly threw them on. He was about to leave the room, when Julia put a hand on his shoulder, stopping him.

"What do you want Julia?" Zack sighed. He was tired. Beyond tired. Exhausted.

"Don't...please don't tell anyone." She moaned, her voice quiet. Her plea caught Zack off guard.

"What? Of course I won't."

"And...I'm sorry." She looked at him, tears glistening in her eyes. Zack was speechless. He had never expected this from her.

"It's fine Julia. I lived. We'll just keep living our lives, and put this behind us." With that, Zack walked out of the room, leaving Julia there. He snuck through the house, making sure that Kiana didn't see him. He left the house, and leisurely walked to his car, relishing in the pleasant breeze.

Zack climbed into his car, but he didn't even start it up. The driver's seat in his car was the most comfortable thing in the world at that moment. Zack leaned back all the way, putting his feet up on the dashboard. He closed his eyes, and soon fell asleep.

He had done it. He had survived. He had won. And he would keep on living.

-------------

An hour later, Erica woke up. She found herself lying in Kiana's mother's bed. Her memory was slightly hazy, but it came back quickly. She had passed out after seeing...Zack.

The image of Zack, one inch tall and holding onto her fork was fresh in her mind. It could have been a dream, but it was also so real and vivid. She had been overcome by emotions over the whole incident, and that's why she had passed out.

Erica felt herself blushing. She had long heard of the term "giantess", but only recently had she actually checked it out. There was something so strongly appealing about being so huge as compared to a tiny guy. Erica fantasized about having a tiny guy all to her own. A tiny guy to cherish, and play with.

And in the moment, holding the fork and Zack, Erica had felt that same feeling. The feeling of...love.

-------------

That night, Julia walked into her bedroom, and set her purse down on her bed. She took out the shrink gun, and hid it away in her closet. Her mother was downstairs, grieving over the disappearance of her husband. The husband that she had unknowingly eaten, thanks to Julia.

Julia knew that shrinking and killing her father was a terrible thing to do. She had been overcome by emotions, and her spur of the moment action had been a bad one. Still, she couldn't bring herself to cry of grieve. The thought of her father being digested inside of her mother didn't horrify her...it turned her on.

Julia started breathing more heavily. Dominating her father had been such a thrill, and she felt the same about Zack. Doing all those things to Zack, as well as seeing Erica and Kiana torture him had given Julia immense pleasure. She couldn't deny it. She was crazy about being a giantess. She loved it like nothing else.

Her thoughts turned back to Zack. Why had she let him go? Sure, her thirst for revenge had been quenched, but so what? She should have kept him. He could have been her toy, her plaything, her slave, for the rest of his life. Julia let out a small moan. She meant what she had said to Zack, but she could no longer suppress her carnal desires.

Next time...and there would be a next time...Zack would be hers. Forever.

End Notes:

And thus ends Zack's shrinking adventure...or does it? As you might be able to tell, there is still one chapter left in this story. I encourage all of you to read it right now! Thanks again!

Afterword by Superdude9
Author's Notes:

Some final thoughts on the story as a whole, where I'm going from this point, and also a cry for help for suggestions from my readers. Enjoy!

So this story has finally drawn to a close. It's been an incredibly long journey, and I'm so relieved that it's all over. I'm ecstatic that I was finally able to finish this story, and I'm also very proud about how it turned out. I apologize once more for the year long hiatus, and I sincerely hope that something that terrible never happens again.

With that being said, I'm now going to move on to other things. I have many other ideas for giantess stories floating around in my head, and I plan to get to those as soon as feasibly possible. With that in mind, I am planning for this story to turn into a series, with several entries to come. I already have the basic premise of the sequel planned out. I'll go ahead and give a brief synopsis. Don't worry, it won't ruin the story.

In the sequel, Zack is attending a huge party at his high school. Nearly every student in the entire school is there. At the party, Zack ends up shrunk by Julia (I mean, who wouldn't expect this). But Zack is not alone this time. Zack is also shrunk with his friends George and Robert, the two jerks who got Zack into this whole shrinking mess in the first place.

Our three protagonists are now trapped at this party, one inch tall, and they have to survive nearly hundreds of oblivious teenage girls. Among the girls are Julia, (obviously), as well as Kiana and Erica. A new character is being introduced, and she is Julia's best friend, Samantha. Samantha is the nicest, most innocent girl on the planet. She would never hurt a fly...intentionally. Unfortunately, she has an incredibly oblivious nature, which could mean trouble for Zack, George, and Robert.

Knowing this, I ask my readers to leave a review with any and all suggestions they may have. The party is in a high school, so there's your location. Come up with any wacky or sexy situations that you want, as I will take every one into consideration. I have the basic plot in mind, but none of the individual scenarios. I'm looking forward to seeing your suggestions and ideas in the reviews. They can be one sentence long, one paragraph, or a whole essay! Have fun with it!

Even if you don't want to leave any suggestions or ideas, I hope this brief sneak peek has inspired some interest, and I also hope you look forward to the day this story is finally revealed. Until then, thanks again, and see you next time!

And because I have to meet the word limit...

Words, words, words, Words, words, words, Words, words, words, Words, words, words, Words, words, words, Words, words, words, Words, words, words, Words, words, words, Words, words, words, Words, words, words, Words, words, words, Words, words, words, Words, words, words, Words, words, words, Words, words, words, Words, words, words, Words, words, words, Words, words, words, Words, words, words, Words, words, words, Words, words, words, Words, words, words, Words, words, words, Words, words, words, Words, words, words, Words, words, words, Words, words, words, Words, words, words, Words, words, words, Words, words, words, Words, words, words, Words, words, words.

End Notes:

For the final time, thank you for taking the time to read my story, and I hope you enjoyed it! Good bye, and hopefully, see you next time!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4806