Summer under Summer by bb91
Summary:

Will is an introvert, his twin sister Summer is an extrovert. Will has always been jealous of Summer's social nature, but a new device allows him to become whatever he wants and he wants to be Summer's flip flop. What could possibly go wrong?


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Object, Feet, Footwear, Odor, Sci Fi / Fantasy, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: Yes Word count: 21852 Read: 99200 Published: January 24 2015 Updated: May 20 2015

1. Triumvirate Sciences by bb91

2. A Day at the Mall by bb91

3. A Job Offer by bb91

4. Summer's plaything by bb91

5. Truce? by bb91

6. Operation: Overload by bb91

7. Crime and Punishment by bb91

8. Sibling Bond by bb91

Triumvirate Sciences by bb91
Author's Notes:

Woo, two stories in a week. This isn't finished though, quite a way from it. Hope you enjoy


 

Every summer the same story. I would stay inside, play video games, watch TV, browse the internet, while my twin sister would be out there having a whale of a time with her friends. I hated how easy she could make friends, and how difficult I found it. We were both 17 now, and we were drifting apart wildly. Our appearance is where our similarities stopped. I was introverted, distant and cynical, whereas Summer was outgoing, friendly and fresh.' Summer seemed to suit Summer', my dad would always say. I didn't like to admit it, but it was true, she really came into her own in Summer. School was out, and she just wanted to enjoy herself. Making the most of the heat she'd always wear dresses or skirts around the place and always be accompanied by a pair of flip flops. Those damn flip flops.

A few years ago I started to develop something of a foot fetish. What didn't help was my sister always walking around barefoot or in those flip flops. I got caught sniffing one of her slippers last year and my dad went ballistic. It was probably the stupidest decision I ever made because now my Dad watches me like a hawk and Summer keeps all her shoes in her room. Plus it kind of opened a floodgate, I longed to have another whiff of a shoe. Summer got creeped out too, I tried to explain the only reason it was her shoes was because they were there, but she wouldn't have it. I even tried explaining that we were basically clones so in essence it was masturbation, but that just made shit worse.

I was up in my room on my computer, browsing just to kill time when an article on some tech website caught my eye. The headline read 'Consciousness transference company seeks test subjects'. Admittedly not very catchy, I clicked on it to see what it was all about. The article talked about how this company had managed to successfully transfer a human mind into an inanimate object. Now they wanted test subjects to carry on their next phase. The opportunity this article was presenting was unbelievable, to actually become an inanimate object was something I had always thought about, but always dismissed as impossible, now this company was saying they could do it. I scrolled further down the article. It said the company was looking for volunteers to test some implants for them. To apply you had to go to one of their centres. Quick as a flash I googled the company and searched for where they were based. I was in luck! They had a facility in Brandon, not too far from where I lived. An hour's bus journey away. I resolved that I'd go tomorrow. That night I could hardly sleep, this was the most excited I'd been in years. not just because a potential fantasy could come true, but because this would potentially be the first interesting thing to happen to me in my life.

I got up bright and early the next day and got ready, I raced downstairs had breakfast quickly and headed for the door. I was stopped by Summer.

"Where are you going?" She asked quizzically.

"Out." I replied simply.

"Since when do you go out?"

"I might find myself going out a lot more. I feel a change coming" I replied, slightly embarrassed at my corny attempt at a joke. I left Summer standing there looking confused and headed for the bus stop. After an uneventful journey, I arrived at the facility. The words 'Triumvirate Sciences' Stood tall across the top of the door. A smile broke out on my usually stony face as I entered the building into a rather disappointing lobby. A simple grey room about thirty feet long, with a few battered looking couches either side of the room. At the end of the room was a cheap, plastic-looking desk, a semi-smartly dressed man sat behind it. I was disappointed, but quickly rationalised that they're a young company, hardly likely to have a facility like Apple.

As I approached the desk, the man stood up. He looked around college age, probably a temp, he was dressed simply in a mauve shirt and navy slacks.

"You here for the trial?" The man said in a disinterested tone. He clearly didn't want to be here.

"Yeah, am I late?" I asked, conscious of the time. It was nearing lunchtime.

"You're the first, dude" He handed me a clipboard with a form attached "Fill this out." Handing me a pen, he gestured to one of the sofas at the side of the room. I scanned the form, it looked to be a standard health and safety thing, wanting to know my contact details. I turned it overleaf and it became more interesting. It asked what I was here for and what I hoped to get out of the trial. I wasn't sure if I should be honest. I decided to give bogus contact details and be honest on the other side. After all, the more clear I was with what i wanted out of this, the more likely this could work.

I wrote in that I had always been fascinated with the idea of becoming an object, to be nothing but a thing. I also mentioned that I had a special interest in becoming clothing, in particular a shoe. I neglected to mention I had a very particular shoe in mind. Summer's flip flop. She was always wearing them over the summer, I wanted more than anything to experience being under her feet. To be nothing to her but a thing she owned. That may have been overkill. I finished the form and returned to the desk. The temp looked up at me, barely concealing his boredom.

"Take it through there" He gestured to the door behind him "third door on the right" He pressed a button under the desk and buzzed me through. I followed his instruction and left the dull lobby into a bright corridor. I knocked on the door the temp had guided me to, and a voice inside told me to enter. I walked into a small room full of electrical equipment, with two scientists in white coats turning to welcome me. The voice must have come from the older bearded man, his face looking like it formed a natural smile. His skin was pale and his eyes beamed with wisdom, framed by thick, circular glasses. Next to him was a thirty-something black woman with long curly hair tied in a ponytail. She seemed more stern and serious. The man poke again,

"Ah, you must be here for the trial. Let me introduce myself; I am Dr Geoff Arnold and this is Dr Simone McQuilty" He offered his hand.

"Wi- er Corey Watson" I said taking his hand and remembering the fake name I put on the form, just in time. I offered my hand to Dr Simone, but she didn't respond.

"Let me see your form" She said, curtly. She was all business, and there was something I liked about that. I handed it to her and she skimmed through it, raising an eyebrow as she read my responses to the last few questions. She handed to form to Dr Arnold. "He'll do"

"Excellent, Corey if you'll take a seat" Dr Arnold said, smiling. He explained to me what the deal was; I would have a full body scan and that information would be fed into an implant that would be inserted into my arm. The only problem was that for the scan I would need to be in the nude. I looked nervously at Dr McQuilty, which Dr Arnold seemed to find funny. "Relax son, Simone is a qualified doctor with over ten years experience. You have nothing she hasn't seen before"

I stripped off and stepped into the body scanner. The noise it made was unholy and it felt a tingling sensation as a blue light moved up and down my body. Stepping out and back into my clothes, Dr Arnold was at a computer looking at the data. He unplugged something from the computer, it was a small black peanut shaped object, that had a tiny port for a USB.

"Is that the implant?" I asked, knowing the answer already

"Yep, and now we're going to insert it." He gestured Dr McQuilty to join him. She was holding a gun-like object in her hand that she loaded with the implant.

"Hold out your arm" She commanded, I obeyed. As she pulled the trigger I felt a great sting, but not much greater than getting a tetanus shot.

"Am I done?" I wondered aloud.

"Not long now" Dr Arnold said "Just need to activate it" He reached over to a control panel and inputted a code. upon pressing a large green button I felt a great shock all over my body bringing me to my knees. Dr Arnold walked over and helped me up "Not to worry my boy. Worst part's over"

He carried me over to a seat and pulled out a small remote like object out of his pocket. He explained that this would be the remote that controlled the implant. On it was a simple interface containing just two buttons, a blue triangular button at the top and a larger red button below it. On the side was a dial with many numbers on it.

"The blue button activates the scanner, a smaller version of what you were in earlier. You use this to scan the target object you wish to become. When an object is successfully scanned, a green LED light will display. This will display as long as an object is stored in its memory bank. Pressing the blue button again will erase the object. The red button activates the implant. If it's pressed with no object scanned, you'll get a mild shock, so avoid that. When an object is scanned it will transform your body into an exact replica of what you scanned. Do you understand?" He said, checking if I was keeping up. I was hanging on his every word "This dial indicates the length of the transformation, it is marked in hours. If you change while holding the remote, the implant will recognise it and it will absorb into you when you transform. It will return once the transformation is over. If you are not holding it when the red button is pressed, it will remain outside your transformed state. Once transformed, you will have motor control, but it will be limited depending on what form you take."

"Be sure to return in three days Mr Watson" Dr McQuilty said all of a sudden, making me jump in surprise. I had been so engrossed in what Dr Arnold was telling me, I forgot she was there "We will be wanting the data from the implant"

I nodded to confirm my understanding. Dr Arnold rose and handed me the remote.

"Be careful with it, and from all of us at Triumvirate sciences; enjoy yourself" He said with a coy wink. I took the remote and left the building. I was in ecstasy, in my hand I was holding the key to my dreams! That is if it worked. I was unsure if I would return, after all I did give them fake info, but I imagined what else they might be able to accomplish with that data if they could do this.

On the bus back home, I studied the remote carefully. The dial went up in increments; 1, 2, 4, 8, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 96, 168 and a blank spot. I could be Summer's shoe for an hour or up to a week. This was so exciting. As I arrived back home, I slipped the remote into my pocket, went up to my room and made a plan of action. I had over heard from her ridiculously loud phone conversation that Summer was going to the mall tomorrow. Summer could spend a whole day at the mall, which was some feat given most of the stores were just pawnbrokers. The trick was working out how to get one of her flip flops, so I could scan it and working out when it would be safe to change back. I figured I'd set it to 18 hours, so I could change into them in the morning and change back in the late night, when she'd be asleep. I spent that night dreaming of what it would be like being just a shoe.

I awoke extra early the next day and waited by the door for the sound of Summer going into the bathroom for a shower. This was my opportunity, I had just ten minutes. I knew I would have to be naked for this, as Dr Arnold told me that my clothes wouldn't change with me. Last thing I needed was for Summer to find a bunch of my clothes lying around her room. It was about seven thirty in the morning, so I hoped I would remain unseen as I climbed out my window and shimmied along the edge of my house to Summer's open window. She always had it open when it was warm out, and it was another scorcher today. I climbed into her room, glancing at her wall clock, I noted I had just six minutes left. I quickly spotted my target and picked one of the flip flops up.

Pressing the blue button on the remote emitted a whirring noise, like that of an electric toothbrush, which made me even more paranoid. I moved the shoe around in my hand trying to get every part of it scanned as my time was running out. Finally the green light came on, just as I heard the shower turn off. I quickly set the dial to '18' and tossed the flip flop under the bed. I didn't need Summer finding two left shoes. I inhaled deeply and pressed the red button. A strange feeling ran through my entire body. I started shrinking rapidly and my body twisting to its new shape. My arms became the straps and my face became the sole of the shoe, the rest of my body just seemed to crumple. Finally the sensation stopped and I, finally, was just a shoe. Then the door opened...

 

A Day at the Mall by bb91

The giant, towelled figure of Summer emerged into the room. She was like a titan, towering over me like a skyscraper, I could hardly make out her upper body, she was so tall. Every step she took shook the floor below me. She walked past me and towards her bed, where she started taking off the towel covering her body. I averted my gaze, despite what I was doing here, I wasn't sexually attracted to Summer, just the idea of being her shoes. It sounded weird when I tried to rationalise it.

This gave me time to come to terms with my transformation. I could see from the perspective of the sole, probably the heel section, as when I looked further down my body I could see two straps that were once my arms. I felt a sense of being able to move, but not much. This must have been what Dr Arnold was talking about when he mentioned any movement I had would be limited by what I changed into. Summer's room from this perspective was totally different. I felt like I was in a big city, surrounded by these huge structures. I glanced to see if Summer was ready, she was now fully dressed and sat at her desk on her laptop. I used this opportunity to nudge myself more in line with the other shoe. I didn't want Summer to suspect a thing. Her finding out about this was just about the worst this that could happen.

For what felt like ages, Summer just sat at her desk, occasionally laughing at something she saw online. I looked lustfully at her bare feet that she were planted squarely on the ground by her chair. The anticipation was killing me, as well as the boredom. Finally, Summer's cell phone rang, peaking my attention.

"Hiya" I heard Summer say, It was quite difficult to hear her, she was so far away "Yeah, I'll meet you in 10. See you soon" With that Summer rose from her seat and walked over to me. This was it, what I had dreamed of for years was finally about to happen. As she got close I could see every detail of her legs, every pore, every freckle. Without ceremony, Summer slipped her foot into the shoe next to me, and then finally rested her foot on me, slipping her toes between my arms. I exploded with pleasure as she pressed down, putting her weight on me. It was more than I ever expected as her sweet foot pressed down on my body. I could smell her foot lotion, taste the carpet fibres.

As she walked I saw her heel arch high above me, pressing down on the toe section of my body. Finally the pressure released and I slapped into the bottom of her heel, with a satisfying clap. I was now soaring through the air, hanging on to her toes until I got pressed into the ground again. This was amazing! How many other people get to live their fantasy as literally as this!

The cycle of walking continued and since I was a flip flop, I could see where we were headed. We headed out of our house and onto the street. The concrete was warm as Summer walked along the street, though it's hardness meant I was being pressed even harder by Summer's feet. The whole thing became a rhythm; I'd be pressed, I'd be slapped then I'd sour, repeat. After the first few minutes of being walked on the original burst of ecstasy had gone, though it hadn't become harrowing, it remained enjoyable. Eventually, Summer randomly came to a stop. As her heel was now pressing hard down on my face, I didn't know if she was meeting her friend. i then felt lifted in the air by her mighty leg. Did she suspect something? How could she, surely no one could figure out what was going on here. I felt her pulling on my straps, muttering something about how they were too tight. I realised I had been squeezing her toes ever since I was being worn, it was a natural reaction and not one a normal shoe would make. I relaxed my grip and tried to remain still. I was still extremely paranoid about giving the game away.

Summer just shrugged and continued walking, and I breathed a sigh of relief. What a minute, was I breathing? Eventually, Summer met with her friends and headed to the mall. Their conversation felt like it was happening miles away, so I just focused on my job; being comfortable for Summer's foot. When they stepped inside the mall the sudden change from concrete to marble took me by surprise, it's cold making me marginally uncomfortable. By this point though, Summer's body heat was warming me a treat, and her sweat had started to come through past her lotion. The taste I was getting was now more salty than perfumy. Then again, if I hadn't been prepared for the smell of feet, I'd made a bad choice in what object I became. The smell was familiar from the slipper incident, but this time it was 'live'.

Summer spend a few hours wandering around the mall, continuing to amaze me at how much time she could spend doing absolutely nothing at all. After a while, we ended up in a shoe store. I felt Summer wander around the store, 'oohing' and 'ahhing' at all the various shoes. Eventually Summer went into a small booth and took me off. I saw in her hand a pair of blue high heels. Oh great, she was trying on other shoes. I could only watch as she slipped her feet into the heels and walked around. She remarked how comfy they were, posers. I was here first. Dear god, was I being jealous of a shoe. It was only natural, I'm a shoe now, and these fancy heels are trying to take my feet away.

"So are you going to buy them" Amber, one of Summer's friends asked. My heart was in my mouth waiting for Summer's answer. What if she did buy them and wear them out, leaving me in a bag for the rest of the day. I glanced up at a clock on the wall and made out that it was about one thirty in the afternoon. I still had over twelve hours left on this transformation! What would I do if I got put in a shoe box and pushed under Summer's bed. I'd get seriously hurt changing back and probably alert Summer.

"Nah, I don't have the cash for that right now" She said, taking the heels off. I was relieved as she slipped her feet back into me and we left the store. It wasn't long before Summer needed to use the bathroom and off we went to the mall toilets. Now the mall toilets weren't exactly the most hygienic placed in the world. I could only speak for the men's room, but I don't think that place had ever been clean in all the time I've been around. I was hoping the ladies had a bit more cleanliness to it, but I was sadly disappointed. The first thing I felt was Summer's foot land in a stagnant puddle of what I hoped was just water, soaking me and her foot. I heard summer tut as she walked into a stall. I was thankful to just be staring up at the underside of her heel as I heard her urinate, the last thing I needed was to see that. After she was done, she took me off her drenched foot. It didn't take me long to see what she was up to as she carried me over to the hand-dryer.

it was a strange sensation being carried by your twin sister, while nothing but a shoe. Strangely I felt more weird about this than I did being worn. She held me under the dryer and it activated, blowing a strong gush of hot air into my face. These hand-dryers had always been weak from what I could recall, but in my new smaller frame, it was like being stuck in a hurricane, with only the steady protection of Summer's giant hand stopping me from being blown away. When I was dry, she slipped me back onto her foot, which now felt like a second home to me.

The rest of the afternoon was still spent at the mall. For a good hour, they all stopped walking and sat at a fountain and just gossiped. In this time, I was pressed firmly against the ground as Summer's heel was high above me. I felt the sweat from her toes start to soak into me as she and her friends chatted indecipherably above me. I just tried to stop thinking and enjoy the moment. Later, Summer and her friends left the mall and started returning home.

"So you coming out later tonight?" I managed to make out one of her friends say

"Yeah, I just need to get changed first" Summer replied. I hope she wasn't going to change me too. I was loving being under her feet. Then again, it had been an awfully long day.

Summer arrived back home and sat on the couch, putting her feet up next to her. She turned on the TV and became engrossed in that, all the while, wiggling her toes on me, and playing me a little. This was so hot, I didn't even realised when she turned off the TV. Her getting up again, brought me back down to earth, literally. She went up the stairs, but strangely didn't go to her room, but to mine. She knocked on the door,

"Will? Will, you home?" She asked loudly though the door. Of course no answer came. "Look, I just need to borrow a couple bucks from you." She opened the door to find no one there. "He's out again? Odd." She mused to herself, then walked over to my desk, grabbing a few dollars I had lying around. "I'll pay him back later" She muttered. It was hard to be mad at her for it, since I was getting so much out of her for free. What was a few measly dollars to the experience of being an actual living shoe.

She went back into her room and slipped me off, putting me carefully next to the other shoe, then opening her wardrobe. I again averted my gaze as she undressed, and just wallowed in the smell that she had left behind. The lotion mixing with the sweat to give a pungent, yet pleasant aroma. I was shaken out of my thoughts by two silver strappy high heels landing next to me. I guess she wasn't going to wear me out after all. She put them on, grabbed her purse and left me in solitude. I was alone now in Summer's room. There would be so much I would want to do in this situation if I were human right now.

Hours went by, and I tried to amuse myself by seeing exactly how much I could move like this. I could wiggle quite a bit, but couldn't really do any serious moving. Hours past and Summer eventually returned. It was getting late as she changed into her nightie, I was conscious of the time, given I was due to return to human form in just a couple hours. I saw Summer above me climb into her bed, switch out her light and let sleep claim her. I figured I should so the same, if I even could sleep like this. I felt tired from being worn all day and it would be nice to get some sort of rest. I drifted off into some sort of sleep.

I was awoken by a gentle tingly-ness all around my body. I was still a shoe, but I sensed I wouldn't be for much longer as the time must be up. Listening carefully, I could hear Summer's gentle snoring telling me, she was still asleep. I felt myself growing and reshaping, I tried to keep myself small, so as not to wake her. I had returned to human form and was now curled in a naked ball clutching the remote in my hand. Very carefully, I reached under her bed and retrieved the original flip-flop, placing it where I was but a moment ago. I then snuck out of her window and edged back to the safety of my room. As I re-entered my room, the first thing I did was put on a pair of underwear, then I collapsed on my bed. What a rush!

I had gotten away with it, no one was any the wiser. This was so perfect, I resolved to return to Triumvirate in a couple days to give them all the data they needed; they'd earned it, they've made a hell of a gadget! It felt weird having full motor control again. Hell, it felt weird having legs again. I was full of energy, I didn't want to go back to sleep. I looked at the remote in my hand, the green light was still on. It still had the flip flop stored in its memory. I turned the dial to two hours. I could spend another couple hours as shoes, just to take the edge off, I thought as I pressed the red button again. Familiar energy flowed through me as I returned to the shape of a flip flop. Problem was this time, I was draped in the underwear I was wearing. Great.

The next day, I was in a great mood. The previous day's adventure had given me such a buzz, I felt like I could do anything. Even my Dad noticed, noting that I looked happier than ever.

"What's got you so chipper?" He asked, over his morning cornflakes.

"Everything's just coming up roses recently" I smiled

"Well, it's good to see you happy, doesn't happen often enough" He noted. We were interrupted by Summer coming down the stairs. She was wearing a lilac tank top with denim shorts and best of all, the flip flops I had become very familiar with. Using all my restraint I didn't linger my eyes on them.

"Where were you yesterday?" Summer asked

"Out." I replied simply, reusing the same answer I gave her two days ago.

"Again? And now your beaming- I see what's going on here..." My heart sank, worried by what she had deduced "You've got yourself a girlfriend haven't you?" Internally I wiped my brow, delighted she had gotten the wrong end of the stick. I decided to play it coy.

"I ain't saying nothing" I replied, being deliberately obtuse.

"That's a double negative" Dad added, I wasn't sure if he was fully paying attention at this point.

"I think it's cute. Way to go, Will" Summer smiled. Finishing my breakfast, I rose from my seat "By the way, I borrowed a few bucks from your room yesterday, hope you don't mind. I owe you like, four dollars or something"

"No problem" I said and left. Summer was being so nice today, it almost made me feel bad about taking advantage of her like I did. Almost. 

 

End Notes:


That's it for now, the next chapter should be coming soon-ish. Enjoying writing this so far, so hopefully there'll be no huge delays between chapters

A Job Offer by bb91

Travelling back to Brandon I decided it would be best if I had the implant taken out. It was a hell of an experience, but I spent the whole of the last day fighting the temptation to change back into a shoe and be worn again. I needed to go cold turkey, I couldn't make this a regular this, it would just be ridiculous. Every time I closed my eyes I went back to that day, there was a little voice in me urging me to give it all up and become a shoe full time, it just wasn't healthy. The best thing would be for the implant to be removed and that day can just become a memory.

I got off the bus and returned to Triumvirate's building, the lobby still as drab as ever. I had to cough the get the attention of the temp, who was more concerned with his phone.

"Oh you again?" He said, barely looking over his phone "They want you back for their data? Go right in" He buzzed me through into the bright corridor, once again I wandered to the third door on the right and knocked on the door. Dr Arnold told me to enter from the other side. I entered to find him alone, no Dr McQuilty to be found

"Ah, Corey. How are you?" He said, wearing that smile that seemed etched onto his face. It took me a minute to remember my alias. I decided to come clean.

"I'm good. Before we start I want to give you full disclosure. The details I put on the form were fake. My name is Will Temple. I originally was going to just take the implant and run but... it really works! It was amazing, the most incredible thing in my life!" Dr Arnold gazed at me over his thick spectacles.

"I appreciate the honesty my boy, but there was no danger. If you hadn't shown up today we would have merely activated the implant and trapped you in your altered form" There was a pregnant pause before Dr Arnold let out a hearty laugh. The thing was, I still wasn't sure he was joking. I joined in with nervous laughter.

"Well, let's see what data you've acquired" Dr Arnold said, changing the subject.

"Uhh, how are we going to do this? Are you going to take the implant out?"

"No, we can use the remote to access the data from the implant. You have it, right?" I pulled the remote out of my pocket and handed it to him. "Still programmed? You may want to be careful with that; you could accidentally sit on a button and be changed when you least expect it." My face revealed I didn't consider that as I reflected on what a near miss the bus journey had been. "This will take about half an hour, so why don't you go get something to eat, and we'll meet back here then."

I took him up on his suggestion and left the building in search of food. Reaching into my pocket I grabbed whatever change I had; barely enough to get a hot dog. Between the bus trips back and forth, my cash flow was taking a serious hit. Dad was right, I needed a job. I managed to grab something cheap and returned to the office, where Dr Arnold was now joined by Dr McQuilty, who was engrossed with the figures on her computer monitor.

"This is some quality data, Mr Temple" Dr McQuilty said. Probably the first time I had heard her be positive. I noted she used my real name

"I see Dr Arnold has told you about my fake details" I said, but she just returned to looking at the monitor. Dr Arnold spoke up,

"You can call me Geoff dear boy, and Simone is right, this is quite incredible"

"What object did you change into?" Dr McQuilty said, not looking up from the monitor. My face flushed, not wanting to reveal what it was I was getting up to. Dr Arnold suddenly grabbed my remote off of his desk.

"Easy way to find out;" Before I could do anything he pressed the red button, sending me shrinking into my own clothes. I was back in my flip flop form, and couldn't see as I was buried in my own clothes. Suddenly a giant hand fished me out of the pile of clothes, it belonged to Dr Arnold "A sandal? How novel! That must have been some ride! Hey Simone, want to try him on?" My heart sank as I looked nervously over at Dr McQuilty, who, thankfully,  just rolled her eyes. Dr Arnold let out another hearty laugh. I wasn't sure if I liked his sense of humour.

Placing me back on the ground, he pressed the button again and I was back to my normal self; completely naked. I quickly put my clothes back on and addressed something that puzzled me

"I thought when I changed, I would be like that for at least an hour?"

"That's just a self-timer" He explained "If somebody else pushes the button, you'll be in that form until they press it again." I decided now would be an opportune moment to bring up my reservations.  

"Can the implant be taken out?" I asked. Drs Arnold and McQuilty exchanged looks.

"Of course it can" Dr Arnold started "Do you want it out?"

"I was just thinking it can't be healthy to keep doing this" I stammered, their inquisitive looks making me nervous.

"This data is very good, better than any test subject so far" Dr McQuilty said "We would like it if you could continue"

"We can offer you a small salary in exchange for this of course. What do you say?" It was a lot to take in. They were willing to pay me to live out my fantasy. This was perfect, wasn't it? This was like my dream job, I'd be a fool to say no, but then again I was having issues keeping my impulses under control. While I was mulling this over, Dr Arnold simply offered his hand. I decided that the pros outweighed the cons and took his hand.

"Deal" I said, which made the smile on his face even greater.

"Great, we feel your data is so good because you were actually used. All the other test subjects changed themselves into statues and ornaments and just stood there for a few hours. You were actually active."

"We will need you to return in two weeks, with more data. Please try and change into an assortment of items" Dr McQuilty said "Is there anything else you require?" I decided to address my biggest concern

"Uhh, is there anything that can be done about needing to be naked to change?" I asked hopefully. Once again, Dr Arnold let out a belly laugh, then reached into a filing cabinet and pulled out what looked like a Speedo.

"Wear that and it'll change with you. It's made out of material we made as a by-product of this little endeavour. It should cover your modesty nicely" He handed it to me, I was unsure how to react

"Do you have anything that may cover more of my body?" I asked

"That stuff ain't cheap to make" He said indignantly. I guessed I should be thankful for small graces and left. I had a fortnight to change into multiple things and be used, the possibilities were endless.

That night at dinner I told Summer and my Dad that I had a new job, intentionally being light on detail.

"So what exactly is it you're doing?" He asked between bites.

"Uhh, I'm a... research assistant" I said, technically not lying

"How did you even get a job like that?" Summer asked raising an eyebrow. her suspicion was natural, I'd never taken that much of an interest in science.

"I just saw an advert online and thought 'easy money'" I shrugged. Maybe it was a mistake to mention this.

"Maybe you should think about getting a job Summer" Dad said "You're always asking for extra cash"

"Ugh, who has time for that" She scoffed. "I'm headed to the beach tomorrow. I don't need cash for that" My interest was piqued. Summer going to the beach was an opportunity to become her shoe again and get data for Triumvirate. I resolved to redo the plan that had worked so well the other day.

I awoke the next day, late. Checking the time I saw that it was nine, well past when Summer usually showered. I had missed my window of opportunity. I peeked out my door to see if I could see anything. I was in luck, Summer hadn't left yet, though she was ready to go. I saw her with her phone in one hand and in the other she was dangling her flip flops. She placed them down on an end table and walked into the bathroom. This was my chance! Quick as a flash I threw on the Speedo-like underwear that would change with me and snuck out of my room. I grabbed the flip flop that I would soon be a copy of and threw it into Summer's room and quickly closed the door. I then hopped up onto the end table and pressed the button. I was, once again, Summer's footwear.

Summer came out of the bathroom and picked me and my partner shoe up by our straps. It really hammered home how small and light I was like this to be supported just by one of her fingers. To my disappointment, Summer did not put me on her feet, but in her bag, which she then threw over her shoulder. Every step she took jostled everything inside the bag and made me queasy. Unfortunately for me, Summer kept quite a few sharp things in her bag, I was constantly getting jabbed by keys and the like. It was a hell of a lot nicer being worn. On her foot I felt like I meant something, in here I'm just a... thing.

Summer got into a car and threw me into the back seat. I managed to wiggle enough, so I was mildly comfortable in her bag. I could see out of the bag, but could only really see the interior of the car, from my perspective all I could see out of the window was sky. I got a lot of false starts whenever the car stopped, hoping we'd arrived. I was so bored in this bag, I tried listening to Summer and her friend's conversation but it was like trying to hear music through a thick wall, I could hear sounds but not enough to form them into words.

Finally the car stopped and Summer grabbed the bag I was in and climbed out of the car. I could hear seagulls in the distance and smell the sea air; we were finally hear. Summer plucked me from the bag and threw me to the ground, then placed her mighty foot onto me. I was where I belonged. It took me a while to get used to being worn again, reacquainting myself with the rise of the heel, the feeling of being thrown through the air and finally the shuddering crash back down to earth.

As Summer made her way onto the beach, I noticed the ground becoming rockier, making me bend to conform to them. I guess I was spoiled the other day with smooth sidewalk and mall floor. As she got onto the sand, the experience got worse as little grains of sand got everywhere, making the bottom of Summer's foot extra coarse. It felt like I was being sanded every time her foot pressed down on me. Being Summer's shoe sure did suck at the beach.

Luckily, I wasn't used for an extended amount of time as Summer decided to sunbathe not long after arriving. Laying down her towel, she slipped me off and went to lie down. Her feet were towering above me, I could see every detail of her sole, every wrinkle, every blemish. After that it all got quiet, just the odd twitch of her foot to keep my attention.

The sun was beating down today making me feel extra hot. It didn't help that I was black and made of rubber and foam at the moment. I laid there for what felt like hours and couldn't help feeling I'd made some sort of mistake. Then I felt it.

I started to feel tingly, like I did when I was about to change back. This couldn't be happening, it was too soon! Or was it? Oh man, I didn't change the time setting! It was still on two hours! This was a disaster, she just couldn't catch me! I tried with all of my might to fight the change, but it was no good, I felt myself growing. Maybe she wouldn't notice, maybe I could change straight back before she even realises. As I returned to human form, I took a second to get my bearings and pressed the red button again.

"WILL!? WHAT THE HELL!?" or at least I would have if I didn't hear that the second I changed back. I was so screwed...

 

End Notes:


Dun, dun duuuuuuun

Summer's plaything by bb91
Author's Notes:

Sorry this took a while, sort of lost my flow.


 

"What the fuck are you doing here!?" She screamed at me. I gave a quick glance at the remote, it would be foolish to change back now, I'd be at her mercy.

"U- Uhh" I stammered, unable to even begin to make the sound of an excuse.

"You were my shoe a second ago! How the hell did you do that!?" She had caught me red handed, there was no way around it, I had to tell her. I told her about Triumvirate and my implant.

"So you volunteered for an experiment so you could become my shoe!? That is so gross, what is the matter with you?" She spat, making me feel smaller than I felt when I was the shoe "Give me the remote" She demanded. I hesitated, which only made her angrier "Give me the remote, or I'm calling Dad and telling him everything" That did it, it was bad enough Summer finding out, but my Dad would kill me if he found out. Reluctantly I handed her the remote. She inspected it carefully.

"So how does it work then?" She asked, seeming less angry now and more curious

"J-just press the red button" I said, deciding to keep the function of the scanner to myself.

"Well I can't be seen with you right now, so I'm going to have to change you back, but this isn't over" With that she pressed the button again and I shrank down into a flip flop. The world seemed a more dangerous place and for the first time since I got the implant, I was more scared than excited. Especially as I saw Summer's giant figure glaring down at me, hands on her hips. She was snapped out of this by one of her friends

"Summer, you OK? I heard shouting" She enquired

"I'm fine. I just- I just saw a pest" She spat, shooting me an angry glance.

"We were gonna play some volleyball, you in?" Her friend asked, suddenly Summer's face turned from ill-concealed anger to mischievous joy.

"Oh, I'm in" She smiled. She bent down to pick up her bag then rammed her foot onto me. It was the hardest I'd ever been hit, I thought I'd break. As Summer walked with her friend, she took every opportunity to stamp down on me and grind her foot down, the sand on her foot making it extra rough. I expected to be taken off as she reached the nets but I was dead wrong.

"Aren't you going to take off your sandals?" I heard someone say

"No, there's an annoying pain under my foot, I think I'd better leave them on" She chided. The next hour or so was hell and Summer ran, dove, kicked and hopped about the place, with me following her foot wherever it went. The summer heat was making her sweaty and it started to pour into me, the smell of the sea air being overridden by Summer's foot odour. I was thankful when her friends called it quits and said they were going home.

"I'll join you guys in minute, I think a walk in the low tide would help my foot pain" Summer called. I gulped, well if I could gulp I would have as I was helpless to stop Summer walking me over to the sea. When she stepped in it the feeling was awful, the ground swelled around me and stuck me to it momentarily, as I was being bombarded with seawater .After a few minutes of this, Summer finally took me off and without looking at me, threw me into her bag.

I wallowed in a mixture of wet sand and foot stink while lying in her bag, all the while being soaking wet. In the bag with me was the remote. I desperately tried moving myself towards the red button, but the salty water had made me stiff. I hardly noticed when the car pulled up to our house and Summer grabbed the bag and went in. She went straight up to her room and threw me onto the ground, making me land face down. I soon felt myself return to human form, still soaking wet, still covered in slimy wet sand. I couldn't even look at her. I glanced at the door and considered making a break but what would be the point, she had me by the balls.

"How long?" She said, making it clear that this was a demand for information, not a request.

"Since Saturday" I murmured. "But I swear it was only today and one other time"

"When?"

"Sunday, when you went to the mall"

"I thought my shoe felt a little off them. Who'd of thought I was standing on a little pervert." Her mocking made me feel worse.

"What do you want from me?" I said, trying to bargain some sort of deal

"What do I want? You clearly want something from me. Do you like being worn, Will?" She said. I didn't reply. She sighed and picked up the remote. "If you want me to keep this quiet, this stays with me. You got it" I could only nod. "Good. Now get out of my sight" She spat. It was hard to remember a time when I felt more ashamed than this. I just went back to my room and slinked into bed, hoping that this whole day was just a horrible nightmare that I could just wake up from.

After a troubled sleep in which my mind imagined scenarios where my Dad threw me out, I awoke to find Summer standing over me, grinning. It took me a while to figure out that I was no longer a man, but a shoe.

"I've had an idea" Summer said "Since you're so willing to be my shoe, I'm going to let you. After all this is what you wanted"

I was picked up from my bed and thrown onto the ground. Gently, Summer placed her foot onto my face, my straps wrapped around her giant toes. This time I didn't get the usual burst of ecstasy. This time, I was scared. this was hugely unexpected and I had no idea what she was planning. As we walked from my room to hers, I was expecting her to be stomping and grinding me, but no, she was walking normally. If I wasn't so tense I could enjoy this. In Summer's room, she went over to her desk and sat down. She leant her feet forwards so she put pressure on the side of my body where her toes rested. All I could see was her heel arched high in the air.

I kept expecting something to happen, but this is how most of the morning was spent. She literally just used me as her shoe. Every bathroom break she'd just get up, walk calmly to the toilet, do her business, making sure her foot was flat on my face, blocking my sight, and returned to her room. What was her game? Was it to just use me? I suddenly remembered what Dr Arnold had said; that when I haven't pressed the button, the process was indefinite. Was she planning on keeping me like this forever? Was this my punishment, eternity as her flip flop? Surely not, my Dad would notice me gone. But what if Summer had already told Dad? What if he approved this punishment? Was it my fate to be trapped forever under my twin sister's left foot?

All these questions raced through my head as time was passing, I hardly noticed Summer get up and walk to the kitchen. In there she kicked me off, I went flying through the air, landing on the floor below the counter. I saw summer reach into her bag and pull out the remote. She pressed it and I returned to my human form. I breathed a sigh of relief, but it didn't last long.

"That was a demonstration" She declared, glaring at me, hands on hips

"Of what?" I finally asked.

"You are now mine. When I want, I will push this button and use you as the shoe you so clearly wish to be. I don't care what you're doing, I don't care where you are. I press this button and it's shoe time. In the mean time, you will stay out of my sight." She commanded. Taking the hint, I ran back to my room, being very aware that I was only wearing the special underwear, Triumvirate had given me. How could things have become so badly.

I tried to look on the bright side, this was what I wanted, wasn't it. Part of my fantasy was to be forced against my will, but this was scary. I was terrified, that Summer would become so mad at me that she'd just throw me out, or break me or lose me. I had been reduced from a person to a thing and it was petrifying.

The next few days were bad, to say the least. Every time I left my room I was looking over my shoulder. Summer wasn't shy about using that remote, it seemed I couldn't get an hour's rest before I was changed back into a shoe and worn for a while. I struggle to recall the worst time it happened. Perhaps the time I thought it was safe to take a shower. I had been in one minute before I found myself shrinking. Being made of foam certainly makes things worse. When Summer found me, rather than changing me back she put me on the clothes line. I was dangling there for hours, a clothes peg nipping me the whole time. Another bad time was when she changed me for one of her nights out. She ended up staying the night at one of her friend's places. She kicked me off and lost me, she spent hours looking for me. I tried to wiggle, so she could locate me, but there was too much weight on me. Eventually I was found under a load of pizza boxes.

I was exhausted, being constantly aware of imminent threat meant I had gotten very little sleep. I was half asleep when Summer barged into my room. She was wearing a tank top and a short shirt, a quick glance showed she had her sneakers on, so what did she want with me?

"What does the blue button do?" She enquired. My stomach sank, the last thing I needed was for Summer to know that I could become more than just a flip flop.

"N-nothing" I said, averting her gaze.

"If you don't tell me Will, I'll use you in the sauna at the gym" She threatened. That did it, her sweat had began to revolt me, if I had to be under her feet in a room designed to make her sweat, I'd probably die.

"It's a scanner. You use it to scan objects" I said sheepishly, knowing I had just broadened the scope of Summer's ownership of me. A wicked grin came across her face.

"Oh. That'll be all... for now" She said, closing the door behind her. Lord only knows what she was up to. It didn't take long for me to find out as I felt myself shrink again. This time however, I wasn't as rigid as I usually was, I became very thin. I collapsed onto myself as I noticed my body change colour to a vivid shade of pink. Whatever I was I was fabric.

Summer returned to my room, looking, if it were possible, even bigger than before. I tried to shuffle my body, but my body was now too weak to move. She knelt down to get closer to me.

"I bet you're curious what I scanned" She began, "Well let me show you" From behind her back she produced a pair of fuchsia panties. My heart skipped a beat, I wanted to scream. It was one thing to want to be under my sister's feet, but I had no intention of being pushed up against her... her 'lady-garden'.

"Y'see I found the feet thing weird, so I decided I could indulge myself by changing you into something I'd enjoy" She explained, I guess we weren't so different on the perversion scale. She grabbed me in between her thumb and index finger. I felt weightless as she picked me up and dangled me on one finger, the slightest breeze swaying me. She then grabbed me with both hands and started to put me on. I was not prepared for what came next as her legs slipped into the holes in my body and she pulled me up. I felt new body press against the whole of Summer's ass and crotch. It was then I made the horrific discovery that my tongue and nose appeared to me on the inside of my body. All I could taste was Summer's vagina and ass. My vision was looking outwards, it took me a second to get my bearings, but I appeared to be looking out from the behind.

 This was hell, it had all started out as a way of realising a long held fantasy to be a woman’s shoe and now I was wrapped around my twin sister’s hips. I was revolted by the feeling of Summer’s ass and vagina pressed up against my body. I silently cursed, as I came to realise if this was any other woman, this would be bliss. I felt a large hand rub my side sensuously.

“You aren’t the only one with fantasies, Will” She teased as she pressed on her crotch, pushing me into her vagina, I tried in vain to stop her, but it was no use, I was mere fabric and Summer, Summer was a goddess. She was getting turned on by this, I learned to my horror as her vagina started to get wet, I was being soaked in her juices. And I thought being covered in foot sweat was bad. After a few minutes of rubbing me and softly moaning, she pulled her skirt back over me, I could now only see down her legs. Frustrated that I could only see from Summer’s behind, I saw her leave my room and return to her own.

I was worried that Summer was going to go out with me as her panties, but instead she just sat at her computer. I was stuck as her panties while she was just… wasting time! I was feeling greatly annoyed at being used for such a purpose, when I felt a huge finger press me. Summer was pushing me into her sopping pussy, and there was nothing I could do about it. I heard her moan as she continued to penetrate her vagina via my fabric, I began to get concerned she might poke a hole straight through me. After several minutes of this it was finally over leaving me soaking wet, moving gently as Summer panted. Slowly I felt Summers huge fingers peel me off her crotch. She was taking me off! Thank God! Being held by two colossal fingers, Summer held me up to her face.

“Thanks for indulging a girl” She winked, her face was the model of bliss “You’re gonna need a shower.” Giggling, she stretched me by my waistband and pinged me across her room. I landed just outside her door as I heard it slam shut. Seconds later, I felt myself return to human form, still soaking from her juices. I decided Summer’s advice was sound and headed straight for the shower.

I nearly threw up every time I recalled it. Did Summer have an incest fetish? Or maybe she just always wanted to wear a person like panties? I struggled to get my head around it as I scrubbed myself harder and harder, I found the smell incredibly difficult to get rid of, as if I absorbed it into my being. Finally I got myself to a decent level of clean and I left the bathroom. Summer was there waiting for me, arms crossed, with the remote in her hand.

“Playtime isn’t over” she chided as she pressed the button once more. Not again, I cried internally, I had only just gotten clean from before. To my surprise however, I wasn’t becoming panties again. I saw my hair grow long and blonde, breasts grow from my chest. I continued to shrink as my skin became shiny and hard. When it was finally over, I realised what Summer had scanned; one of her old Barbie dolls. I sensed I could move in this form, I felt far less restrained like this than anything else I’d become. A plan formed in my head. If I could wait until Summer was distracted, I could move and grab the remote from her. Then I could destroy it and end this nightmare.

A giant hand grabbed me, I used all my restraint to stay still, so as to not remove my advantage. She held me up to her face.

“Remember when we were kids and you didn’t want to play dollies with me?” She said “Problem sorted” Really? She dug out her old toys from when she was a kid, just to get back at me for something that happened back when we were eight!? I was beginning to think Summer had a bit of a grudge problem. I was carried into Summer’s room as playtime began. For hours I was moved about a doll house, made to try on dresses and plastic shoes, she even gave me a ‘makeover’ with a sharpie pen. All the while I played possum and waited for an opportunity, but none came. Summer was transfixed with me, a childlike expression on her face the whole time. I was really seeing the full gamut of emotions from her today!

It eventually became late, and Summer tired. She reached for the remote, but then hesitated.

“You’re not going anywhere” She smiled “May as well spend the night like this” And with that she turned and went to bed. I had to wait a whole hour before I was sure it was safe to try moving. It was harder than moving when I was normal. Everything was so stiff and I squeaked as I moved. My fingers were fused together and my feet were stuck so as to fit heels, but I could move none the less. All I needed to do was get to the remote and press the button. I shuffled to my feet, I was till wearing a pair of pink plastic high heels summer had put on me, as well as a pink dress that was stuck on with Velcro. I walked to the edge of the desk to see my task. It was a little hard to make out in the dark, but I just made out the led light from the remote, that told me it was on Summer’s bedside table. Just a few feet in reality, would be a bit of a journey like this. Especially given how uncomfortable these shoes were to walk in. Stopping for a second to check myself out, especially give how bizarre it was to be in the body of a strangely proportioned plastic woman I set off and carefully scaled down the desk.

Landing on the floor I saw I was right next to the flip flops. Those damn flip flops are the whole reason I was in this mess. I gave them a little kick, but realised how pathetic it was. I made my way slowly across the carpet, being sure to be as quiet as possible. I reached the bedside table and was left with the dilemma of getting up it. To the side I saw the cable of Summer’s lamp, which I could use to shimmy up. I hated climbing rope in gym, but this was the most important rope I’d ever had to climb. It was so awkward, with my body not responding right, my smooth skin not affording me any grip, I struggled to get up, but sheer determination saw me reach the top. I was in touching distance. This was all going to be over soon. Then Summer opened her eyes…

End Notes:


Next chapter may be a while, it's not completely plotted out yet. Until then...

Truce? by bb91
Author's Notes:

Took a while, sorry about that.

 


 

I had seconds to react, as Summer groggily stared at me, her brain not being fully connected with her vision yet. Instinctually I leaped for the remote, unfortunately I spent most of my free time indoors on a computer, so my instincts sucked. Rather than launch into an impressive leap and seizing the remote, my tiny plastic body fell over, several inches short of the remote. This gave Summer time to sit up and grab the remote and me, squeezing extra hard.

“So you can move, huh? Wonder what else you’ve been keeping from me” She spat, then a mean grin came across her face. She leant forward towards her feet, I saw the pale blue light of the scanner go off. Seconds later I started changing again, but not growing as I expected, I shrank. I shrank smaller than I had ever been before, until I was in the palm of Summer’s hand, unable to move again. Getting my bearings, I realised I was some sort of loop, but I could only see from one perspective, looking outwards. If Summer was scary to me when I was a shoe or a doll, she was petrifying now that I could only be a few millimetres tall.

“Let’s see you move around as a toe ring” She said, picking me up with two giant fingers. A toe ring? It really hit me how small I had become as I was placed on her second toe. I was dwarfed by just her toe, I could see her foot in so much detail, even disgustingly enough, the grime between her toes. Darkness returned as Summer pulled the sheet over her legs again and I was left to stew on Summer’s toe.

Nothing really hammers home how helpless you are quite like spending a night wrapped around one of the smallest parts of a girl’s body. It was impossible to drift into any kind of sleep like this, I was being moved about too much. The slightest twitch of her toe had huge reverberations for me. It was hard to tell how long I was under the sheets, I couldn’t see a thing, I could just feel my body wrapped around Summer’s mighty toe.

Eventually light returned to my world as Summer stuck her foot out from under the sheets. It was now bright out, it must have been morning. I heard Summer yawn, then felt myself be pulled and pressed to the carpeted floor. Even the carpet fibres were bigger than me! I had no sort of movement at all, any sort of wiggle I tried was immediately overpowered by Summer’s foot.

Being able to see what was around me allowed me to at least appreciate the passage of time. For what must have been most of the morning, Summer just sat at her desk. She was completely ignoring me. I had expected some sort of repercussion for the previous night, but she was just treating me like… a toe ring. Was this what she had in mind, I’m to be nothing but a toe ring to her. Just a piece of jewellery that isn’t even considered worthy enough for the hand, to just have to decorate her foot. She had the remote, she could keep me like this for as long as she wanted. I wondered just how sadistic Summer was willing to me. What was furthermore making me aware of my situation was being near the flip flops I had grown to know so well. When I had first changed into them, I felt so small, but now they were huge compared to me.

Before I could wallow in self-pity for two long, two huge fingers pried me off the toe. I felt myself be pulled miles into the air before I was held in front of Summer’s face. As she held me between her index finger and thumb, I tried to read her face, she didn’t look mad, or even mischievous. She looked diplomatic. I was thrown from her fingers onto the floor. As I fell I braced myself expecting great pain, but I just sort of bounced. I then felt myself rapidly grow as Summer must have pressed the button. What was she up to?

I jumped to my feet as I regained human form for the first time in what must have been a day, but was taken aback by Summer’s raised hands in surrender.

“I propose a truce” She said calmly

“A truce?” I said taken aback. Summer wasn’t usually this mature, if I had crossed her in the past, she usually found a way to get me back.

“I’ve been thinking, if we carry on like this, how is it going to end? I’d have to keep you as a thing and I don’t want to do that to you. I think I had enough revenge yesterday. Now I want a fresh start”

“What do you propose?” I asked, still amazed at how reasonable Summer was being.

“I’m going to give you your remote back on one condition, you get that implant removed. You end this nonsense.” She said, her face showed a determination. It was rare to see Summer so serious

“I agree” I said curtly. She was right, this had all gone too far. No money was worth this.

“I warn you Will, if I find you still have that implant tomorrow all bets are off” She said, her voice becoming more stern

“You want me to go today?”

“The sooner the better, you better get dressed”

With that, she threw me the remote and gestured for me to leave. I returned to me room and just sat on my bed reflecting on the last day’s events. I had been panties, a doll and a toe ring all in the space of about twenty-four hours. My head was spinning, not knowing what to make of the memories I had. Summer was right to tell me to get rid of the implant, the memories can then become just that. I can put this whole thing behind me. I got dressed and headed out. On the way I passed Summer who just nodded at me. Things were going to be weird between us for a while, but we’d heal.

I got on the bus and prepared myself for the long journey to Brandon. Thinking about what I was going to say to Dr Arnold. He looked so excited when I told him I was going to get him the data he wanted. Still, I bet the last day would give him some interesting readings. Maybe that would ease the blow for him.

I got off the bus and entered the Triumvirate Sciences building, bypassing the disinterested temp at the front desk. I knocked on the door of the usual room and was met by Dr McQuilty.

“I didn’t know you were coming today” She said, raising an eyebrow. I sighed and explained the story and why I had to come. I expected her to get annoyed or at least disappointed, but she looked worried. Women were really surprising me today.

“You want the implant out?” She repeated, walking to the door. She locked it, I was starting to get stressed by her behaviour “Shit” I was taken aback by her sudden coarseness

“What’s wrong?” I finally asked.

“It’s Geoff… Dr Arnold. He wasn’t happy last time you were here” Could have fooled me, he looked happy as Larry. “He was angered by your lying about your identity and you wanting to back out of the agreement. He implied that if you were to try and back out again, he’d do something drastic”

I gulped, Dr Arnold clearly wasn’t the jolly old man I thought him to be.

“Couldn’t you just take the implant out?” I asked, she just shook her head

“I don’t know nearly as much as him about this implant. Anything I do could trigger something bad happening”

“Well I could just destroy the remote! It’d be like I didn’t have the implant”

“The implant can be triggered remotely from here. He’s expecting you in three days to deliver more data. You’ll have to keep it”

“But my sister will kill me if I still have the implant tomorrow” I moaned

“You’ll just have to be sly about it” She offered, she was then distracted by the security monitor “Shit, Arnold’s coming”

“I’ve got to get out of here!” I whispered frantically. She grabbed my remote from her desk where I had placed it. She grabbed one of her shoes and scanned it. I didn’t like where this is going.

“I’ll have to hide you. You’re into this, so you shouldn’t be too distressed” She said quickly. Before I could protest, I found myself shrinking down to the ground. I was now the dark green pump that she had scanned moments earlier. From my new position I saw Dr McQuilty gather up my clothes and the spare pump and put them into her locker. Why couldn’t she put me in the locker!? She thought she was doing me a favour by changing me into her shoe.

I felt really weird, it was different from being a flip flop. I looked up at Dr McQuilty, wondering what it would be like under her feet. I hadn’t really considered it before, she was just a lab coat to me before. She was wearing a dark green dress under her lab coat and opaque black pantyhose. She’d kicked off the other shoe and was walking around without them. I guess I’d match her dress nicely. My thoughts then turned to what I felt like. I was leaning forward and felt what used to be my arms covering my sides, acting as the shoe wall. I looked down my body at the covered toe section, startled by how shiny I looked. I was actually shiny. I could feel my heel under me, I wasn’t sure what that used to be, perhaps my leg? Dr McQuilty… Simone, she was going to wear me, I could afford to drop the formalities, unlocked the door and sat at her desk and crossed her legs. I had a hosed foot dangling above me, I caught a whiff of her feet, feeling an unwanted sexual thrill. Simone had done this for my protection, not so I could get off.

I saw the door open and a pair of legs walk in, that must be Dr Arnold. He strode over to his desk and out of my view. I was amazed I could still hear him, when I was the flip flop, Summer was quite difficult to hear. I assumed the walls of my body helped me a bit

“Good lunch, Simone?” He asked, I still was finding it hard to believe that he was as bad as Simone was leading me to believe. He seemed so genial and pleasant.

“Mmhmm” I heard Simone grunt. I couldn’t see, but I assume she was staring at her work, trying not to look at him. That appeared to be the end of their small talk. I never took Simone as much of a talker, my first impression of her was as a woman focussed wholly on her work. Still, I was thankful for her help in this situation, even if it was in the bizarre scenario of being her shoe. I realised I was being very calm about it. Hell, the night before I’d been a tiny little toe ring on my twin sister’s foot. In comparison, this was nothing.

The afternoon went on, Simone had very still feet, with only the swapping the direction of her crossed legs being my only entertainment. I began to wish she would put me on, if only to engage me a little. Every now and then, Dr Arnold would come over and I would become incredibly paranoid he’d sense my presence. I wondered what exactly he would have in store for me if I did cross him. The possibilities were endless, he essentially had the power to change me into anything. I would be completely helpless in this situation.

My thoughts returned to Summer. In this situation, I had no real choice other than to keep the implant in. I doubt she’d buy that the reason I kept it was because there’s an old man who could do anything to me. ‘All bets will be off’ she said to me. If she finds I still have it? Would she tell Dad? I dreaded the thought. Or maybe she’d do something even worse, maybe she’d just keep me as a pet. I remembered how I felt that morning, as I was just being ignored as a ring on her toe. How insignificant I felt. The more I thought of it, the more I realised getting this implant was a huge mistake.  

“Quittin’ time” Dr Arnold finally said. I must have been here for hours now, just a shoe on the floor, I haven’t even been worn. What a waste! “You coming?”

“I’m just finishing this off, I’ll be 10 minutes” Simone said, trying to get rid of Dr Arnold. The sooner I was gone, the sooner I could be human again and talk this out with Simone.

“I’ll wait for you” He said. Great, now what? I wouldn’t have long to find out as I saw one of Simone’s hosed legs enter the shoe next to me. ‘My turn’ I thought nervously as her foot approached my body. I could feel the heat from her foot as she slid it into my new form. Her ankle rocked a little as I wobbled into place. My entire vision was then taken up by her foot, at least when I was a flip flop I could still see a little, now my whole world was black. She then stood up, and while there was pressure, it wasn’t what I expected. It was too mild, especially compared to what I felt when Summer wore me.

As she took her first step I felt my heel click against the ground, followed by the rest of my body. It was strange, as if Simone wasn’t walking properly. Dr Arnold noticed too

“You’re walking very odd, Simone” I heard him say

“Just a blister, Geoff” Simone lied “I’ll power through it” As if she was fearful of being discovered harbouring a criminal, Simone soon started to walk normally on me, though still a little careful. I doubt she was overly comfortable with the idea that her shoe was a person. It made me even more thankful that she was willing to put herself into an uncomfortable position to help me out.

Underneath her foot, things were getting quite stale, the mustiness of her foot was growing, and her hose was quite course creating a bit of friction rub. I found myself wishing she was barefoot. As much as I hated sweat, it did soften the blow of being walked on. I also noted how different Simone tasted than summer. Simone had a good fifteen years on Summer, and yet she still tasted, youthful, if such a think were possible. The sound of a second pair of footprints disappeared as I assumed Dr Arnold and Simone parted ways. I then felt the whole world vibrate as pressure was relieved off my body. Simone must be in her car, I guessed. I was proven right, when I felt myself being pressed against what must have been a pedal. We were alone now, did she have to keep me on? Despite me getting some sort of thrill out of this, it was still a very humiliating experience being nothing but a shoe.

Eventually, the car ride was over and Simone and I got out of the car, after a short walk up a flight of stairs, I saw light again as her feet exited my body. I was now in her apartment, a tidy large-ish flat furnished quite sparsely. Looking around it looked as though she lived here alone. I watched Simone walk off out of the room. Had she forgotten about me? Was this all some trick to get a living shoe, I thought in a paranoid fervour. Of course not, I reasoned, she was helping me, she wouldn’t have been so liberal in the way she walked on me if she had nefarious purposes in mind. I was a little relieved when Simone returned, in a change of clothes, remote in hand. She pressed it and I returned to my human form, suddenly very aware I was in my underwear in the apartment of an attractive thirty something woman.

To Simone’s credit, she took it in her stride, as she seemed to take most things. I was very impressed by her performance this afternoon, though I’m not sure how much of a difference it was to her usual demeanour.

“Sorry about that, it can’t have been pleasant” She said

“You get used to it.” I muttered, in a joking manner, but realising I was getting used to being worn on the feet of women. It wasn’t a nice realisation.

“I’ve been doing some calculations and I’ve come up with an idea” She said “We need to overload your implant”

“Overload it?”

“Yeah, it’s an occupational hazard that came up through testing, so it won’t be too odd and what we’re asking you to do would bring this about. That way the implant will be useless and Dr Arnold won’t think you’re backing out on him”

“Occupational hazard?” I exclaimed “You knew this could happen and didn’t tell me?”

“Well if the implant were used sparingly, it’d be fine. But from the looks of it, yours has been used an awful lot in a short space of time”

“Summer’s handiwork” I mused. “So how do I overload it?”

“I had a quick look at the data on the remote, and you’re not too far off. Another few more active changes should push it over the edge” She explained

“How am I going to get the active changes, Summer will be on high alert, so I can’t use her”

“You’ll just have to think of something. One last thing; be careful that you’re not in a transformed form when it overloads, or you’ll be trapped in that form”

“What!? That’s a pretty big risk”

“Just keep it to an hour at a time. You’ll feel the implant vibrating when it’s close to overloading. You should have a little more than an hour before it finally overloads. So if you keep it to an hour, you should be fine. Then return in a few days’ time when you’re due, the data will tell us the implant has overloaded and is now useless, and you’ll be home free”

“Thank you Dr McQuilty” I said genuinely. She picked up a plastic bag, full of my clothes

“Get yourself dressed and go home. I’ll see you again in a few days when this should all be over.”

I got dressed and left Simone’s place. I wandered back to the bus stop making plans to overload the implant. The biggest obstacle would be Summer. If she found out I still had the implant, I’d be toast… or anything else she wanted to turn me into. 

 

End Notes:

 


Next one shouldn't be too long... or I'm lying. I do that sometimes

 

Operation: Overload by bb91
Author's Notes:

This one took about half a day to write, the writing was not a problem. The figuring out what exactly was going to happen was the problem. There's also an awful lot of semi-colons in there that my word processor thought were necessary. Anyway, enjoy!


The bus ride back home was a contemplative one. I had promised Summer that I would get the implant removed and yet now I was heading back, still with the implant and with the express intention of using it far more. The guilt was eating up inside me; Summer didn’t have to offer me a truce like that. She was well within her rights to keep me as her plaything. It wasn’t as though I could just go and change myself into a table lamp or something, Simone said I needed to be active, otherwise it won’t overload. There was still the issue of getting past Summer. I doubted that she’d take me at my word that I had the implant removed. I stared at the remote in my hands. Could I hide it somewhere? Just tell her that the guys at Triumvirate took it back. I doubted she’d buy that, I know I wouldn’t. I scanned the remote for anyway to deactivate it, there were two small screws on the back, perhaps containing a battery?

A stroke of luck finally, my keychain had some screwdrivers for glasses on them, they seemed the right size. I quickly removed the cover and found two small watch batteries in the back. I quickly removed them and replaced the cover. I was about to press the button to check if it had worked, then realised that if I were wrong, I’d be a random shoe on a bus. Anything could happen to me! I’d best wait until I was somewhere safer before testing if my plan had worked. I also worked on what I’d tell Summer. She wouldn’t believe the truth, not a chance. I needed a good story. I resolved to tell her what she wanted to hear, that they took out the implant and let me keep the remote, as it is now just useless. That’d do until I could get this implant overloaded and this mess could be over.

Getting off the bus and starting the short walk home, I took the chance to quickly test if the remote truly was deactivated. Checking if the coast was clear, and manoeuvring myself into a nearby bush, so if the remote was still working, I’d be harder to spot in my helpless state, I pressed the button and braced myself. Nothing. I slipped the batteries inside my shoe, in case Summer checked my pockets at all and went home. As I had expected, Summer was waiting for me, arms crossed, sat at the dinner table.

“Well?” She demanded

“It’s gone” I lied “See for yourself” I threw her the remote. She caught it and inspected it

“No lights are on, that’s a start” She mused, I realised my own stupidity of trying the button, of course all I had to do was check the LEDs. I guessed my nerves were making me careless. I can’t really afford that. Summer picked up a salt shaker and tried scanning it to no avail. She looked back up at me, and threw the remote back to me “You’re off the hook”

“Are we cool then?” I asked, hoping the bridge hadn’t been completely burned between us.

“We’ll see,” She muttered as she got up and went upstairs. I must have really pissed her off, which made me even more nervous. If I were caught in trying to overload this thing, who knows what she’d do. I retired to my room and started to plan how I was going to go about overloading this thing. I made a list of innocuous things that could be active that I could get away with. Unfortunately after three hours the most I could come up with was ‘pen and fork’. And the idea of being a fork didn’t really appeal to me much; what if I were to be shut in a drawer when my timer expired? I decided to get a good night’s sleep before I would start my mission to be rid of my implant.

The next morning I awoke with a clear purpose in mind, I had some semblance of a plan. First I’d spend a few hours as a pen; I knew Summer would be writing to her pen pal, and she always liked to handwrite the letters, which meant I had a chance to be active. I quickly gathered up all the pens in the house and hid them, not before scanning one that looked full of ink. Looking around, I guessed the coffee table in the living room would be the best place to be ‘found’, so I stood up on it and pressed the button. Instantly I shrunk down and landed on my side. Being a pen was rather odd because there was an almost logic to how I was now. Aside from the doll Summer changed me into, this was the most normal I felt being an object. There was a simplicity to it, I was just a small tube, no appendages, no crevices, I was laid out very simply. Before long, Summer came into my view. I had gotten used to seeing her so big, in fact compared to last time she changed me, it wasn’t too bad. Summer smiled when she caught sight of me, something I doubted she’d ever do again. We were left in a very weird place after the last few days and I wondered if she’d ever forgive me. “Women are champions of grudge keeping!” my Dad would always say. But needs must, and I needed to get this implant removed and this seemed like the only way.

I was picked up by two giant fingers and taken upstairs to Summer’s room. I noted how she had to unlock the door before going in, a further sign of the mistrust now between us. How could I blame her? I was betraying her right now, as she placed me down on her desk. She disappeared from sight for a while, and then reappeared with a pink notepad. She then picked me up again and started writing. My entire perspective flipped as she placed my nib down and rubbed me against the huge sheet of paper. The feeling of the ball in my nib being used so vigorously was… well arousing. In spite of being just around four inches of plastic, I felt myself getting really horny. Though the swift movement of Summer’s hand meant I was getting a little motion sickness too. All I could see was a blur as Summer’s swift writing had my head spinning. Another thought struck me; was the ink being imparted on the paper part of me? Was I losing part of myself being like this? Or was it something expendable like urine or… semen. If it were the latter, it would explain this sexual feeling, which no other transformation gave me. Even being a flip flop wasn’t this stimulating, and I’d fantasized about that for years.

Summer was writing an essay from the feel of it, she must have been going for a good 45 minutes; I only got a break when she stopped to flip her paper. I hoped this wouldn’t affect my timing; I only had an hour like this, if I changed back while still in her hand, there would be no way back. She’d probably turn me into a vibrator and throw away the remote. Thankfully, I felt Summer sign off her name on the letter. Finally, she was done. I was used once again to write out an address, and then set down on the desk. The world was spinning, from being moved so fast. I was so dizzy I barely noticed Summer leave the room. Soon after I felt myself change back to human form, still in Summer’s room. I went to open the window but found it locked; no key in sight. Crap, she must have figured out how I got in first time. I went to the door, but that was locked too. I was now locked in Summer’s room, no way out. I needed some way to escape. I assumed Summer would put the pen back in place, but I couldn’t guarantee that. My eyes darted round looking for some solution. I had to change into something that would be taken away and left. I looked at the flip-flops placed by her bed and smiled, but snapped out of it. I needed to escape, not indulge myself.

My eyes then caught something that sparked something. It was laundry day! And Summer’s hamper was still full. Did I really want to become a part of Summer’s dirty clothes? I may even have to go through the washing machine. I heard Summer’s footsteps coming up the stairs; I had seconds. No other option left, I set the timer for eight hours and scanned the laundry until the light turned green. No idea what I was about to become, but I just climbed into the hamper and pressed the button. I collapsed into the laundry, becoming surrounded by soiled clothing. I was just in the nick of time, as I heard the barrel of the lock turn and Summer re-entered her room. I saw her wander over to her desk and open her laptop. I hoped it wouldn’t be too long before she took me to the laundry room; it was really beginning to stink here. There was the somewhat familiar smell of Summer’s feet, yet somehow staler along with general sweat stink and a more faecal stink. I was struggling to figure out what I was. Given my former experience, I knew I wasn’t panties; I was bigger than that. I looked around, but wasn’t entirely sure what was me and what wasn’t. I couldn’t make out shapes, just a lot of fabric around me.

After a few hours, finally Summer grabbed the hamper and took me down to the laundry room. I was very nervous about being so close to Summer during this operation. If anyone could know what I was, it was her. I decided that my future endeavours should be away from her, getting caught by her would be an unmitigated disaster. I wasn’t sure how I was going to do it, but all my future transformations had to be used by someone other than Summer. Preferably, someone other than my Father too. My train of thought was halted as I was picked up, along with many other dirty clothes and placed into the washer. Still at a loss as to what form I was in, Summer closed the door to the washer and walked off. I was dreading this part.

I heard the machine hiss as it whirred to life. Soon, jets of water shot out of the many holes in the drum. Next came the soap, as I felt myself and all the other clothes surrounding me get wetter and wetter. The taste of the soap was revolting, I much preferred the sweat, yeah it smelt bad, but it tasted far better than this. The drum began to spin slowly as I became saturated in soapy water. I felt every fibre of my being; quite literally, get absolutely drenched; I could feel the dirt within me get washed away. Then came the spin cycle, if I got dizzy from being used as a pen, it was nothing compared to how fast I was spinning around the drum. I felt most of the excess water fly off me as I spun around incredibly fast. If I could have thrown up, I would have. Finally the world began to slow down and I somewhat regained my composure. The last few hours had been hell, but it was nothing compared to the hell I would have endured id Summer had caught me in her room.

After waiting around in a pile of wet clothes for a while, Summer came and retrieved me. She bundled me and the rest of the clothing into a basket. I was towards the bottom of the basket, so could not see where I was going, but when I felt a breeze against my wet skin, I knew I had been taken outside. She must be hanging us out, I thought, as one by one Summer took out some clothing from the basket and hung it up on the line. Finally it was my turn, and I was able to distinguish myself from everything else. It turned out I had become one of Summer’s tank tops; one of the ones she sleeps in. Looking down the line, I saw pantyhose, skirts and bras. I was almost disappointed I became a top, but soon snapped out of it as I was hung up by my straps. Luckily, I was a plain top, as I saw an identical top also being hung up next to me. I saw Summer look at it quizzically, before shrugging and carrying on. I hoped I hadn’t raised her suspicion too much. Eventually, Summer left me and the rest of the clothes to dangle in the summer wind.

It was really bizarre to experience being hung out to dry. I felt the breeze push me around as if I were nothing; I could feel it drying my fabric material. After a few hours of being hung out, I felt the familiar feeling of the change wearing off. Soon, I could feel my form twist and turn as I returned to my human body. The pegs that were holding me up burst as I became bigger and bigger. I quickly discarded them and ran inside, to my bedroom and safety. That was enough changing for one day, I thought, as I got dressed. I hid the remote at the back of my wardrobe, lest Summer come looking for it. I stepped out of my bedroom and ran into Summer.

“Where’ve you been all day?” She probed; it took everything I had to stop my cheeks from glowing red.

“On my computer” I lied. It wasn’t a bad lie; prior to this whole mess I spent days and days just mindlessly browsing the internet. It seemed to do the trick as she just shrugged and went downstairs. Close shave and yet another reason why I should change around Summer any more, she’ll be on her guard from now on. I got lucky with my laundry escape, so I couldn’t risk it anymore. I skipped dinner, still feeling nauseous from my day’s adventure. I spent the evening planning what else I could do, that didn’t involve Summer.

An idea crept into my head, in town there was a day spa, I had done a week’s volunteering there as part of a school ‘work experience’ thing. The spa provided robes and slippers for the guests. I could still indulge myself if I went there, switched myself with one of the slippers and just wait for me to be given to one of the guests to be worn around the spa. Then at the end of the day, I’d slip out, with my implant that little closer to overloading and myself satisfied that I had at least would have used the implant the way I originally intended to use it.

The next day I awoke with a very clear purpose in mind. I made sure to get to the spa early, before it had even opened. I went to the staff door and inputted the code that had been used when I had been there. Success! I knew they’d be too lazy to change it. I snuck into the store room and got undressed, placing my clothes in an empty locker. I then wandered over to where the gowns and slippers were kept. There were two sets of each item, a pale blue for the men and a pale pink for the ladies. Making sure I was picking from the right gender of slippers, I picked up a pink slipper and scanned it. Once the green light had come on indicating the scan had been successful, I hid the slipper behind a counter, where no one would think to look. After all, why would they, there’d be no slipper unaccounted for. I then put myself in place, checked I had the timer set to eighteen hours as I had planned and hit the button.

Changing into the slipper was very much like changing into the flip-flop. I once again found myself looking up at the world, though this time, instead of my arms acting as two straps, it was like they were acting as a canopy over a third of my body. I felt a lot softer than when I was either of the two shoes I had been previously. Probably because of what I was made out of, I knew whoever was going to wear me was going to be comfortable. Now it was just a matter of playing the waiting game.

The spa opened not long after as I saw staff members come flooding in, and started hearing the murmur of customers. I waited nervously as slippers to my left started being taken away to be given to customers. Perhaps I should have chosen one of those I thought, as I impatiently waited for my turn to come. Finally, the large heavy-set staff member came over and grabbed me and the folded up robe I was lying on. I was excited, I was going to be worn by someone, and I had no idea who it was! As I was brought to the reception desk I was handed over to a forty-something woman with auburn hair. It was hard getting a full gauge of her from the angle I was at, but she had a stern look on her thin face. I guess she really needed this spa trip. She carried me into the changing room, which was now half full of women ranging from young college students to old ladies. I guess I hit the middle of the average with the woman who would be wearing me, though I do wish I could have been under some of those college students I thought as I looked lustfully at their young feet.

It struck me I still hadn’t even seen the feet of the woman who was holding me. I wouldn’t have long to wait as she placed me onto a bench and started undressing. I looked away for this part, preferring to focus on the group of younger girls across the room. I was here for the woman’s feet not to see her naked, I mused to myself. Finally it was time as I felt myself be moved to the ground. Above me was my owner for the day, now robed. I saw her foot move towards me; It looked much older than Summer’s or Mr McQuilty’s feet. It entered my body, resting upon my soft face. Once again, I noted how different it tasted; these feet were more refined than Summer’s or Simone’s were. Her toenails were longer too, I could feel them scrape slightly on the inside of my toe section.

The day was pretty good, but I kept thinking that I could have had better luck with who I was stuck with. The woman I was with was fairly static with her feet, which weren’t soft and nice like the ones I had been used to. After a while the rhythmic way she walked just sort of got irritating, I looked forward to when she took me off for her massage or other treatment. The worst part was when I was left outside as she entered the sauna; I was left to look at all the happier slippers still being worn as women passed me by. When my wearer left the sauna and slipped me back on it was like her taste had been amplified a hundred times, as her feet were positively glistening with sweat. It was almost too much to take; I reconsidered my earlier stance on whether sweat actually tasted better than soap.

After spending a few hours on and off this middle aged woman’s foot, it was finally time to be handed back. As she took me off I remarked how much happier the woman looked, I guess this spa really did the trick. I was fairly dazed after being worn for what felt like ages. From the look of the staff it was almost closing time. I was placed back into the store room and left. The smell of the woman stayed with me, as light faded around me. Finally, the transformation wore off and I could leave. I got redressed and left the spa. I was more than a little disappointed the implant wasn’t tingling. How much more would I have to do to overload this thing? I was sure my spa idea would push it over the edge. I guess it would have to be back to the drawing board for tomorrow. I snuck into the house; I doubted anyone knew I was gone in the first place. That was until I opened my bedroom door and found Summer sitting on my bed, arms crossed, glaring at me.

“You have some serious explaining to do”

 

End Notes:


Well isn't this a pickle? I have a better idea of where I'm going now with this, so hopefully chapter 7 shouldn't be too far away, but writers block can strike at any time. Beware!

Crime and Punishment by bb91
Author's Notes:

Chapter 7! This is a little shorter than the last couple chapters. Basically I had a start point and an end point in mind and I didn't want to needlessly pad it, so it is what it is. Enjoy

 


 

I stood in my bedroom doorway stunned, as Summer impatiently stared at me. Every possible excuse raced through my mind and all of them sounded pathetic. I looked back at Summer, it was strange seeing her this angry.

“You lied to me,” She said, her words overflowing with venom.

“I can explain,” I finally said weakly, not overly convinced of my ability to explain at all

“I don’t want your explanations. You really think I’m stupid, don’t you? I figured you were up to something during laundry yesterday. I knew I didn’t have two of that top. And where were you today?” She demanded.

“The Spa” I said, there was no point in lying to her any more. I could hardly save face; I had no more face to save.

“Turned yourself into one of the slippers, did you?” She asked, correctly guessing what had happened. I needed to get my side across.

“Look, Summer. I went to Triumvirate to get the implant removed. Honest! But when I got there one of the scientists said the other was planning to do something really bad with me and my only way out was to overload the thing! I knew you wouldn’t believe me, so I kept it secret”

“Is that what you were doing today? Overloading it? It looks to me like you were just getting your kicks. Is there anything you won’t say to try and get out of this?” She stood up. I had a few inches on Summer, but at this moment I was incredibly intimidated by her. She walked up to me and snatched the remote out of my hand “Why didn’t it work the other night?”

“I took the batteries out” I murmured, my face glowing red with shame and embarrassment.

“Pathetic” She spat, the inspected the remote “This thing can’t turn you into a bug, can it?”

“N-No, I don’t think so,” I said, becoming scared at what she had planned

“Shame, I would have liked to squish you like the insect you are. This is what is going to happen. You’ve lost your right to be human. You are going to be what you wanted; my flip flop. You will remain as it until I go to that Triumvirate place of yours and check if you really are telling the truth. If you’ve lied to me again, then you will never be human again,” She decreed.

Before I could say anything else, she took off one of her flip-flops and scanned it. She then pressed the button and down I shrunk. Back in the familiar form of a flip-flop. Once again returned to the very thing that got me into this mess. Above me, I saw Summer holding the shoe I had replaced and threw it into the trash. She really was serious about this. Oh god, She’s going to keep me like this forever!

I tried to calm myself down, she said she was going to Triumvirate, Simone will tell her the deal. Summer will understand my position. I’m sure she will. As my mind was racing, a giant hand picked me up. I was then pressed against Summer’s sole, my arm-straps wrapping around her toes. Once again I found myself being worn by my sister.

I felt my self be pushed towards the ground as she moved her leg to the ground. Her foot pressed hard up against me. I could feel her toes slightly wiggle and she left my room and returned to her own. Every other step the pressure would relieve on one half on me and double on the other half as her foot arced high above me, then the heel part of me would slap against her sole as I would be lifted through the air. The world around changed from the dark, dingy depths of my room and into the airy vivid walls of Summer’s room. She walked on me over to her desk where she just sat.

This time, there was no playful strumming of her toes or absent-minded dangling; she just pressed her foot on top of my body. She wasn’t pressing down hard, as if trying to prove a point; she just rested her foot on me. Due to this, all I could see was blackness as her heel eclipsed my vision. I grew concerned as Summer just sat there, her foot on top of me as if it were nothing. She was treating me like… well, like a shoe. I knew I was a shoe now, but Summer knew I was human really. Right now she was reacting as if she was the only living thing in her room right now. Before when she was mad at me, she’d tease me about my plight, but at least that was some form of acknowledgement.

After a few hours, Summer finally lifted her foot off me as she slipped me off. I expected to see her looking down at me, angry but she just ignored me. She started to undress in front of me, again as if I were not present. She then slipped on her nightie and turned off the light, leaving me in darkness. I heard the springs of her bed groan as she lay down upon it. She was just going to leave me here? What was I supposed to do? I tried to move, but in this form could only muster a weak wiggle.

I figured Summer would have calmed down in the morning and tried to get some sleep. Easier said than done, I thought as I realised for the first time that I couldn’t close my eyes. I didn’t even have eyes, so how could I? As my vision adjusted to the darkness all I could see was the light fitting on the ceiling, lit only by the weak light from the window. This was intolerable; every time I found myself starting to drift it would suddenly dawn on me how ridiculous the situation was.

A few weeks ago I was an awkward kid with a foot fetish and a sister who I maintained a good relationship with. Now I wasn’t even alive, I was a shoe, something I had lusted after on my sister’s floor. I wondered if I could go back and tell myself what was going to happen if I’d be scared or excited. Right now, I was feeling rotten. None of this would have happened if not for my self-indulgence. I had got myself into this, and I was struggling to figure out how I was going to get out of it.

After many hours of self-reflection, light started peering into the room as the Sun rose outside the window. I strained to look over at the bed where Summer lay; she was face down with one of her legs poking out of her duvet, her foot dangling lazily over the edge of the bed. I stared at it for a while, even now, in this situation I was lusting after her foot. What was wrong with me? With nothing else to look at though, I focused on her foot; it was actually rare to get this opportunity despite spending a lot of my recent time as footwear. As a shoe I only ever got an up close look, but here I could gaze upon it in all its beauty.

Before all this started, I would sneak fleeting glimpses of Summer’s feet, it wasn’t rare to see them; shoes seemed to be her enemy as she was always barefoot inside the house. Gaze too long though and I’d give the game away. But now I could look and not be judged. I glanced at the clock on Summer’s wall. It wasn’t even 5AM. It was an early sunrise; I had a long time to take this all in.

I whittled away the remaining hours just staring at Summer’s foot, almost wishing to be worn again. It wasn’t anything special about her foot in particular, but it was her foot I saw the most. Eventually, Summer began to stir, a look at the clock told me it was nine in the morning. I didn’t sleep, but I didn’t feel tired. I wasn’t sure if I was capable of being tired like this. The summer vacation allowed for long lie-ins, but Summer wasn’t one to laze around, she was an incredibly active girl.

The giantess awoke from her bed and got dressed, again while ignoring me. I looked away as best I could while this was going on but still caught glimpses of areas I’d rather not see. When she was dressed she walked over to my direction. Without looking at me, she hooked one of my straps by her little finger, hammering home how light I was. Strong wasn’t a word I’d use to describe Summer, but now I could be lifted with minimum effort from her smallest finger. Rather than slip me onto her waiting foot, she gathered up the other flip flop and placed us neatly by the bed. She then left the room without so much as a glance.

What was that all about? What’s the point of turning your brother into a shoe if you aren’t going to wear him? Then it dawned on me that this was my choice and Summer was just doing what she’d do with any old shoe. I felt miserable as I waited for Summer to return. In my new position I couldn’t see Summer’s clock, so time was a mystery to me. I could hear noises from the house; voices. I couldn’t make out what was being said, but it seemed my absence wasn’t affecting the liveliness of the house. I didn’t know what to do with myself; I was so… inanimate. Sure, I could wiggle a bit, but that was about it. Right now I was utterly helpless. If she were so inclined, Summer could just put me in the garbage, or give me away. I was completely in her power.

I stuck with that haunting thought as Summer came back into her room. I was hoping she’d at least look at me as she went to her desk and started putting things in her handbag. I got my wish as Summer then glanced over at me. There was no look of anger, mischief or anything, she just looked at me like the shoe I was, as if I were nothing. I watched her eyes look over me then fix on something to my left. I strained to see what she was looking at, but needn’t have worried, as it was soon revealed to me. Summer walked over to the bed and grabbed a pair of cream flats that were lying next to me. She quickly slipped them on her feet and left the room.

Now she wasn’t even wearing me? Was this done to spite me, or did she just prefer to wear her flats today. It wasn’t uncommon to see her in those flats, but she wore her black flip flops, half of which I now was, more often than not. I questioned whether I wanted to be worn. The sexual novelty of it was wearing off and the gravity of my situation was starting to sink in.

The strange thing is that was always a part of my fantasy. I used to dream that Summer would catch me sniffing her shoe someday and using some sort of magic would change me into the shoe. She’d then treat me like a shoe for the rest of my days until I wore out and got thrown out with the trash. This was as close to living that fantasy as I could get, but I wasn’t turned on right now, I was scared.

They say ‘hell hath no fury like a woman scorned’ I wondered how long Summer could keep this up. She showed remarkable patience and maturity when she offered me the truce. I betrayed that and I doubted she’d offer me the same mercy again. Unless of course, she had my story confirmed by Simone at Triumvirate. Maybe then she’d be a bit more understanding of the position I was in. Was that where she was going now? Or was she holding off on going to punish me a bit more. This was a teaser of what she would do if she didn’t believe me, I thought.

Minutes passed to hours as my mind raced, reflecting on the situation I found myself in. Summer returned, again ignoring me going straight to my desk. I doubted she had just gone to Triumvirate, if she had I’d have gotten at least some reaction. She just went out with her friends I guessed. I watched Summer all evening at her desk, on her laptop laughing and occasionally making other gesticulations at what she read. She also had several phone calls; it was if nothing were weird in her life, while she knew fine well, her brother lay transformed at the foot of her bed.

I watched enviously as her foot played with the cream flat she chose over me. I had considered changing into those flats, but decided I was much more likely to be worn as flip flops. I recalled when I was Simone’s heels, how richer the taste was due to being enclosed. I decided being a flip flop was more bearable. At least I could see more of the world like this.

After hours of nothing, Summer retired to her bed and I was returned to darkness. This night was very much like the previous, though I managed to drift much better into a lull. So much so, that I barely noticed when a giant foot thumped down beside me. I came to my senses only to realise it was now morning. At least if I could zone out, it’d make the time go quicker when I wasn’t being worn. I wouldn’t have to worry about that today though as I felt Summer’s foot rest on me once more.

It was strangely satisfying to be worn again, after all what else was I good for like this. I was utterly useless unless I was beneath her.

Summer walked with me outside and to a familiar bus stop. Was this it? Was she going to Triumvirate? She must have checked out where they were on the internet, I gathered as I heard the bus roll up. Summer walked on, found a seat and crossed her legs leaving me dangling from her toes. It was strange seeing the bus from this perspective, as it was seeing anything familiar to me like this. There was a man sitting on the seat behind I saw taking glances at me. I knew that behaviour well; I too used to take glances at stranger’s feet on public transport. If only he knew that under the foot he was staring at was a man with similar kinks to himself.

After an hour or so on the bus being occasionally shook by Summer’s mighty foot, it was time to set off again as the foot pressed down on me again. It was hard getting my bearings while being worn, but I recognised the foyer of the Triumvirate building as Summer entered. It was almost time for Summer to find out I wasn’t lying and for everything to go back to normal, if I ever could go back to being normal. Summer and my relationship was never going to be normal again, I thought.

Soon, I heard Summer knock on a familiar door.  Thankfully it was Simone’s voice that came through telling Summer to come in. As Summer entered I put all my effort into hearing the conversation.

“Can I help you?” Simone said

“Hi, my name is Summer Temple, I’m Will Temple’s sister” Summer replied

“Oh. Hello. What are you here for?” Simone asked, I could hear confusion in her voice. Summer then recounted everything that had gone one between us. For the first time since transforming, I felt Summer acknowledge me somewhat as she ground her toes into me as she told Simone more of my actions.

“…So he says you told him he needed to overload his implant. Is there any truth in that?” Summer wrapped up. I waited to hear Simone’s confirmation, which would lead to me returning to my human body.

“I don’t know why he told you that. I never told him anything of the sort” She replied. It was like being hit with a ton of bricks, Simone had just sealed my fate. I was doomed, as I felt more weight press down upon me. 

 

End Notes:

 


What a twist! Tune in next time to see what happens next!

 

Sibling Bond by bb91
Author's Notes:

This is it last chapter. Not as long as I might have hoped, but I had a picture of how I wanted this to end


Why did Simone say that? Why was she lying? What was going to happen to me now? My mind was racing, why was Simone betraying me like this? Was she even telling the truth about Dr Arnold being angry with me? I was so confused

“Are you wearing him now?” I heard Simone ask Summer. I didn’t hear summer reply, I assumed she must have just nodded “Kick him off” Simone commanded. I felt myself leave the relative safety of my sister’s foot and slide in between two pretty angry looking giantesses. To my left was my sister, hands on hips giving me a death glare and to my right was Simone, looking down on me with anger in her eyes, though there was something else about her. If I wasn’t so far away, I could make it out better, but it almost looked as if she was smirking.

“Dear, dear, dear Mr Temple, what will we do with you” Simone teased, “The implant was for pure scientific research, not so you could explore your sexual kinks” The lecture she was giving me we almost rehearsed. I desperately tried to do something, but in more current state I could do little else but watch these two god-like figures stand over me chastising me. Thankfully I was saved by the door opening.

Dr Arnold walked in with a puzzled look on his face.

“What the hell is going on here?” Dr Arnold yelled, he seemed, rightfully, surprised that his trusted assistant and a girl he’d never seen before were standing over a flip flop, taunting it.

“Oh Hi, I’m Summer Temple, Will’s sister” Summer began, but she was interrupted by Simone grabbing what looked like a gun from her desk. Only it wasn’t a gun, it was the inserter that was used to put the implant inside of me. Simone quickly jabbed Dr Arnold with the gun-like object and pulled the trigger

“Yee-ow” Dr Arnold shouted, “Simone, have you gone mad?”

“Not quite,” she smiled, and then pulled a remote from her desk. She pressed the button and instantly the figure of Dr Arnold shrunk down. Before my eyes he transformed into a shiny black high heeled shoe. I looked over to Summer, who was just as stunned as I was. I looked back over to Simone, who bent down over the now shoe-form of Dr Arnold

“Not such a big man anymore are you?” She bragged, her speech seemed to be rehearsed “I’ve had months to scan you and get you ready for this. I should really thank Mr Temple for the idea for your current form. It’s perfect; you finally get to be put in your place”

As Simone continued to posture over the helpless Dr Arnold, I saw Summer’s foot slowly return into my view. She gently put her toes between my straps, then started making for the door. It looked like Summer was getting freaked out and was planning on getting the hell out of dodge

“Summer” I heard Simone say, “Where are you going?” Then Summer bolted.

It was a new experience being worn while running. I soared through the air before plummeting back down to earth, and then was put under an immense amount of pressure as her toes pressed down hard on me. I saw Summer’s heel arch above me before the whole process started again. I could feel myself losing my grip on her foot, as I wobbled about her toes.

I guessed Summer felt the same way too as I felt myself being pulled from her foot. I felt a tingle and for the first time in a few days I was human again. I looked up at Summer, who looked scared

“I can’t run wearing you. We need to get out of here!” She said, panicked. I stared back at her and just nodded. I didn’t recognise where Summer had ran to, she appeared to have ran father into the maze of the building. I could hear the clacking of high heels. Simone was coming.

Summer and I ran further into the building, taking random turns trying to outfox the mad woman following us. What was her deal? A few days ago she appeared eager to help me, now she’s just changed Dr Arnold into her shoe and definitely looked to have a plan for Summer and me.

“Who is that woman, Will?” Summer whispered frantically.

“She’s one of the scientists who put in my implant. But I had no idea she was like this!”

“I can kind of see why you were so freaked out by them,” Summer said. Maybe there was hope. If Summer could see that these guys meant business, maybe she’d understand why I lied to her. Maybe she’d forgive me!

“We need to split up” Summer said “If you find a way out, call me”

“I don’t have my phone” I realised, remembering only now that I was only in the special briefs I was given here.

“I have it,” Summer said, producing it from her bag “Thought it might come in handy”

I took the phone from her and we split up. I tried a few windows, but all of them were locked shut. The only way out seemed to be out the foyer, not even a fire exit to be found. I nervously rounded every corner carefully, in case Simone was around. I kept checking my phone to see if Summer had left some sort of message. It was getting on for twenty minutes before I came across a window open a crack in an empty room. I ran to it and tried to push it open wider. It was stiff and unresponsive. I strained to lift it, but it wouldn’t budge, then I heard the door behind me close.

“Will, good to see you” Simone smirked. I turned to see her leaning against the wall, arms folded. It was a set up. I nervously looked down at her feet; I presumed she put on Dr Arnold before she came after us. I wondered what he would be feeling right now, under Simone’s foot.

“W-What do you want with me?” I finally spluttered out.

“What do I want with you? Nothing” She said, feigning offence.

“What about the story about overloading the implant? What was that?”

“A way of getting you to come back. You see my original plan was to use you and Geoff as my own special pair of shoes” She twisted her foot on the ground hard for emphasis.

“Your original plan? What made you change your mind?”

“I met a kindred spirit. Your sister is a remarkable woman”

“Summer!? What are you talking about?” I demanded. Had she gotten to her? Had she put an implant in her, as she did Dr Arnold? Was Summer now the other shoe on Simone’s foot? So many questions were flooding my mind.

“I ran into her a few minutes ago and we had a little girl talk,” She explained “You see I told her how you can’t have much respect for her, doing what you have been doing”

As she finished, the door opened and there stood Summer, with a look of determination in her face

“That’s right,” Summer said, continuing from where Simone left off “You used me, you lied to me. You don’t see me as a sister, you see me as a way for you to get off”

I turned on Simone “What have you said to her!?” I demanded

“I just made her see things from an objective point of view, so she isn’t blinded by the family ties that you’ve been cowering behind”

“If you don’t see me as a sister, then I don’t see you as a brother,” Summer said, and she produced the remote from her bag

“No, Summer no!” I said, but it was too late. Summer pressed the button and I once again returned to my shoe form. I lay there for a few moments, before a familiar foot pressed down hard on my body.

“What if I want to turn him to something else? I don’t want him moving around like when he was a doll” I heard Summer say from above me

“Give me the remote, I can reprogram it a bit” Simone said, “I can even alter his default form”

“Oh, how so?”

“I’ll leave it as a surprise,” Simone said. I heard her heels clack away, leaving me alone with Summer. This was it, game over. Thanks to Simone’s poisonous influence, Summer was just planning on keeping me. Was it a poisonous influence, or was it karma. Was this what I deserved? I suffered under Summer’s feet as she left Triumvirate after getting the new upgraded remote back.

According to Simone, I would no longer be able to move in my transformed form. She had also done something undisclosed to my normal form. I wondered what it could be. I continued to wonder on the bus home; Summer was doing well in making feel like nothing, as she made sure I spent as much time pressed against her sole as possible.

It felt good to be home and back somewhere familiar, though I was still uneasy about what the future held for me. I was now nothing more than a toy to my sister. I wondered if she would ever let me be normal again. I wondered what she’d tell Dad. My thoughts were interrupted as Summer’s foot finally lifted off my body. I looked up at her as she pressed the button to restore me to normal, whatever Simone’s change had made ‘normal’ anyway.

I felt my body shift into the familiar human form, but I wasn’t getting bigger. If anything I was getting smaller. The change finally stopped and it was all I could do to look up at my titan of a sister. Simone’s change had left me less than half an inch tall! I didn’t know what else to do. It was all too much. I was tiny! I just ran for it.

What felt like a mile for me must have been mere inches to Summer. I thought I was making progress until a huge foot stomped down in front of me. The shockwave from the stomp made me fall over. I heard a laugh from the goddess above me. Soon giant fingers plucked me out of the air. It must have been the gentlest of grips by Summer, but it felt incredibly tight for me. I was lifted up to Summer’s huge smiling face.

“You’re so tiny! Dr McQuilty is a genius” She gloated, “So, what shall we do first?”

The End

 

End Notes:


And that's that. I left it purposely open for a return, in case I want to revisit these characters, but this plot is over. I don't want to carry on indefinitely because I'd just struggle to think of a good enough ending. I hope you enjoyed this story, I'm looking to write another reasonably soon. I believe my next one is going to be an attempt at my first shrink story, so it could be alright, or it could be an unmitigated disaster. Either way, it'll be fun to find out

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4860