The Lords of the Ternakan by Aborigen
Summary:

One drunken evening, Douglas and Loretta discover an invader in their cupboard: a tiny man foraging for food. They engage the little man, Chocan, in a game of sexual thrill-seeking in exchange for his life. It's all fun-and-games initially, but the evening takes a dark turn when the tiny warrior appears able to win the giantess' heart.


Categories: BBW, Butt, Couples , Humiliation, Insertion, Scat, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: FM/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: A Couple with lil person
Challenges: A Couple with lil person
Challenges: A Couple with lil person
Challenges: A Couple with lil person
Series: None
Chapters: 13 Completed: Yes Word count: 18759 Read: 84751 Published: February 02 2015 Updated: February 02 2015
Story Notes:

[This story was inspired by a challenge. It covers topics I likely would not have explored on my own.]

 


 

1. Chapter 1 by Aborigen

2. Chapter 2 by Aborigen

3. Chapter 3 by Aborigen

4. Chapter 4 by Aborigen

5. Chapter 5 by Aborigen

6. Chapter 6 by Aborigen

7. Chapter 7 by Aborigen

8. Chapter 8 by Aborigen

9. Chapter 9 by Aborigen

10. Chapter 10 by Aborigen

11. Chapter 11 by Aborigen

12. Chapter 12 by Aborigen

13. Epilogue by Aborigen

Chapter 1 by Aborigen

“What ho, milady!” The resonant basso profundo roared from the bathroom, filling the house with off-season Renaissance Festival glee. “‘Tis fair dragon weather that befalls us!”

Loretta Hall looked up from the grapefruit she was slicing into wheels on a cutting board in the dining room. Her plump, curvy body was only barely contained in a shiny, form-fitting satin gown in deep crimson, with rills of lace framing her ample décolletage. “Saints preserve us, Douglas! Whatever are you talking about?”

In response, profuse flatulence likewise roared and echoed throughout the household.

Loretta chuckled, her round belly and enormous breasts joyously heaving in their historical wrap. “Milord loves his jalapeño cheddar-wurst,” she observed, returning to the grapefruit, “but ne’er shall it favor him, I daresay.”

There was a blast of sink water, some contented humming, and then Douglas made his grand appearance into the dining room. Like his wife, he was decked out in period costume: a fanciful doublet in hunter green brocade with matching bloomers. The doublet was sorely pressed to contain his expansive beer-gut, as his black hose to a lesser degree stretched around his cannonball-like calves. Douglas smiled through his ruddy complexion and hauled off for a savage smack across his beloved wife’s ample buttocks. She emitted a satisfying yelp and shuddered with a flash of pleasure. In response, she stabbed him with her cooking knife.

That is, she wheeled around quicker than thought and made a thrust at him, reversing her blade at the last second. The pommel of her knife thudded harmlessly against his ribs. The consequent expression of cartoonish alarm on his face pleased Loretta thoroughly. They rewarded each other’s performances with a quick smooch and adoring laughter. They were a playful, spirited couple and, in the privacy of their own home, saw no reason why they shouldn’t dress up in their Renaissance Festival gear every once in a while, especially if it should ramp up their sexual ardor.

Douglas lurched his considerable bulk off to the kitchen. “What potables doth milady recommend? What quaff-worthy libations sit prime upon the day’s menu…” Much thumping of cabinet doors could be heard as he rifled around. The refrigerator door sighed and glass jars rattled. After this, several minutes of silence and quiet humming were all that was heard.

“Douglas, honestly, don’t leave the refrigerator door open longer than you have to.”

“Beloved, I’m just looking for something to drink!” The fridge door closed and the freezer opened. A tray of ice cubes rattled out. “I’m thirsty, I just don’t know what for.”

“Why don’t you have a beer?”

“Aw, I was hoping for something more elegant than a mere ale, a humble lager…”

Loretta pursed her lips. “Didn’t you just buy a six-pack of Dragon’s Milk last weekend? Why don’t you have one of those?”

Laughter erupted from the kitchen. “Milady, a sixer of Dragon’s Milk doesn’t last twelve hours in this household!”

The voluptuous lady in crimson smacked down her knife and rolled her eyes. “Well, look. I’m slicing up this grapefruit for drinks. Why don’t you make something with that? We’ve got a lot of vodka and gin to go through.”

Her husband emitted a youthful, “ooh, vodka,” and began opening and slamming cupboard doors again. This went on for several seconds until it stopped abruptly. All singing and humming stopped as well. There didn’t seem to be any movement at all for an entire minute.

Loretta tilted her head, her lavish blonde mane spilling over one shoulder. “Douglas? Are you all right in there?” When he didn’t respond, she called out again: “Douglas? My dumpling-lover? Did you find what you were looking for?”

At length, Douglas came out of the kitchen, walking slowly. Loretta turned to see what was the matter. She found her corpulent man holding something aloft, pinching it between a meaty thumb and a sausage-like forefinger. “I was looking for the bitters,” he said, “but I found this little raider instead, pillaging our victuals, as it were.”

The object he held aloft was a tiny person. It looked like an adult male, only a few inches in height, with tanned skin and a minuscule loincloth covering his privates. Douglas shook the tiny man, inches away from his own face, where a broadening smile spread through the stubbly whiskers coating his jowls.

Loretta left her grapefruit and gingerly joined her husband. “Well, look at this,” she whispered, eyes wide. She licked her ruby lips and grinned hugely before the tiny man. “You found another one. How lucky are we?”

Chapter 2 by Aborigen

The tiny man stood barefoot on the dining room table of Loretta and Douglas Hall. The polished wood stretched for yards around him, its only interruption being a huge cutting board covered in grapefruit slices. A large, shiny knife lay next to the fruit. The tiny man tried to stand erect, to betray no fear, but at any noise or any breeze of wind he couldn’t help crouching into a defensive posture. On either side of him, several feet away (by his scale) were tall glasses filled with ice cubes and colored liquid.

Douglas had made a couple of Greyhounds for themselves, with Loretta’s fresh grapefruit.

“So, little warrior,” said Douglas, leaning over his prodigious belly to glare down at their captive. “What do you call yourself?”

The tiny man frowned and straightened up. He crossed his arms and refused to say anything.

Douglas shot a glance at his wife, seated across from him. Together the very large couple flanked the diminutive man. Douglas reached one beefy arm across the table and poked the little man in the chest with an index finger nearly as big as the little man, who staggered back but recovered. “You’d better answer the question, little guy.”

The tiny man glared defiantly up at the fleshy face of the giant.

“It’s not for me,” Douglas said, leaning back in his chair. “It’s just that my lovely wife hates a mystery.”

The tiny man’s arms dropped. He turned around to look at Loretta, who had stealthily picked up the knife and rested it, point down, in the wood just behind where he stood. The tiny man stumbled over his own feet and backed away, closer to Douglas’ drink.

“Chocan,” he shouted. The tiny man opened up his throat and drew a deep breath. “My name is Chocan, of the-”

“Let me guess,” said Loretta, replacing the knife on the board. “You are a proud forager of the Ternakan People, right?”

Chocan blinked repeatedly up at the plump blonde. “Yes… the Makanan Ternakan. You know of us?”

Loretta grinned prettily and ran her lacquered red fingertip in a half-circle around the tiny man. “Sweetie, you must know you’re not the first Ternakan we’ve found, right? You’ve heard stories?”

Chocan remained seated where he’d stumbled, his eyes following her fingertip. “Not stories. You giants are a force of nature we know well. We try to live peacefully with you.” He slumped and looked away. “We offer a sacrifice.”

Douglas laughed and drank his cocktail. Loretta smirked and stroked Chocan’s shoulder with a large, round fingertip. “And you got the short straw this time, so to speak?” The tiny man stared at her in confusion but didn’t flinch from her touch. “Don’t you worry, we won’t hurt you.”

Behind the tiny man’s back, Douglas whistled and looked away.

Lorette glowered at him, then smiled warmly upon the tiny man. “And if you serve us well tonight, we may even let you go. You know that, right?”

Chocan’s expression darkened but he nodded. “We do know that the sacrifices may return. Usually.” He glanced at Douglas, who shrugged and spread his hands.

“Well, that’s all right, Chocan,” purred Loretta. “Accidents do happen, but we promise we’ll do our best to take care of you. Isn’t that right, Douglas?” She placed special emphasis on his name, in a do-not-fucking-ruin-this-for-me kind of way.

“Oh, yes, absolutely,” her husband stammered, sitting up straighter. “Lady Loretta and myself do enjoy a most propitious relationship with the proud and mighty Ternakan. We certainly wouldn’t wish to jeopardize this in any way.” He tugged at his doublet, brushed some imaginary crumbs off his shoulder, and generally fussed about himself to avoid his wife’s glare.

“There you go,” she said, licking her upper lip as she leaned toward the tiny man, cast out this night by his tribe as a sacrificial forager. “All you have to do is keep us pleased, and there’s no reason you can’t go trotting back off to your little group, none the worse for wear. You know,” she raised her eyebrows, “you are a rather handsome little fellow.”

Chocan held his breath in the musk of vodka and grapefruit that rolled out of the enormous woman’s gaping maw. “I am gratified at your mercy. My only desire is to know how I may please you.” He knelt and planted his hands on the tabletop, bowing before Loretta.

She looked at Douglas, glowing with delight. “Why, I haven’t any ideas, right off the bat,” she lied. “Douglas?”

“We should get to know each other first, I think,” her husband grinned. “Let’s have another round of drinks, why don’t we. Sea Breezes, anyone?” An able hand at the rail, the large man in green whipped up a couple more highball drinks with fresh grapefruit. He rinsed out a discarded bottle cap and poured their little guest a pool of cocktail.

They finished their Sea Breezes, Chocan draining the bottle cap and declaring it “tasty.” They smiled, and Douglas set them up with Salty Dogs next; likewise, Chocan drank as much as his little belly could hold and complimented Douglas on his skill at flavorful beverages. He was pleased, but Loretta gave him a meaningful glance. Douglas nodded and mixed up a couple of frighteningly stiff Chihuahuas. Not a tequila fan, Loretta grimaced but made her way to the bottom of the glass. Similarly, Douglas took a deep breath and drained his highball in two gulps. Yet in the center of the table between them, Chocan only buried his face in his bottle cap of fluid and didn’t sit up until it was all gone. He wiped his mouth with his forearm and brazenly declared there was very little he was afraid of now.

Douglas blinked his watery eyes at the tiny warrior. “You’re, uh, quite the drinker there, little guy. I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone pack it away like that.” Loretta tried to agree but had some trouble choosing just the right words. Instead, she only nodded and offered Chocan a golf clap.

Chocan peered at his titanic hosts questioningly. “You know that we Ternakan are immune to alcohol, right?”

Douglas’ jaw dropped and he gaped at his wife in disbelief. “I’ve been trying to get this little fucker snookered,” he slurred, “and now we’re the ones who’re disabled. How do you like that?”

“No matter, no matter,” enunciated Loretta carefully. “We’ll simply switch over to another vein of entertainment for this evening, shan’t we?” She slapped her fleshy palms upon the table on either side of Chocan, a little too close for his comfort. “After all, it’s not as though this cute little fraction of a man can say no, is it.”

Chapter 3 by Aborigen

Loretta leaned back in the wooden dining chair. She smoothed out the satin over her large, round belly and draped her gorgeous gown over her full legs. Her arms stretched overhead with a yawn, then she let her arms fall limply to her sides. “Oh Douglas,” she moaned, “you’ve outdone yourself in drinks tonight, and I’m a bit knackered. Do be a love and explain the rules to our friend, won’t you?”

Setting his jaw, Douglas nodded and rose from his chair. His meaty hand brushed Chocan to the edge of the table, gently but firmly, and he stood beside his booze-languid wife. “Good evening, Chocan. I’m Douglas, this is my lovely wife Loretta, and you’re in our household.” He swallowed a burp, thumped his chest and continued. “What we say goes. The penalty for disobedience is, of course, too horrible to be described, so let us argue the best-case scenario.” He raised his eyebrows at Chocan. The tiny man eyed the enormous couple warily, but he nodded. “Very good. Er, we’re going to pull random events out of our collective asses, and you must do your best—without preparation or explanation—to survive them. Bonus points if you can make us laugh. Does that about wrap it up, sweet-meat?”

Loretta laughed and nodded. “And what should the first event of the evening be, my fuck-knuckle?”

He raised his eyebrows and rubbed his stubbly jowl. “Well, why not start this off like a proper meeting and… press the flesh?”

Chocan looked up into the faces of Loretta and Douglas for any clue as to what this could mean. Wordlessly, the gigantic couple began to disrobe. Douglas helped his wife unbutton the back of her gown, and he himself spread open the front of his doublet, exposing the tremendous might of his paunch. Chocan stared at them, pale and flabby and larger than imagination. Loretta was reduced to a few choice undergarments of lace and straps, while Douglas had hardly disrobed at all, only opened his jacket. Loretta’s belly was large, smooth and bare, glowing with a creamy sweetness in the dining room lighting. Contrasted with this, Douglas’ enormous gut was flocked with curly black hairs.

“That’s my teddy bear,” purred Loretta, rubbing his tummy. Douglas chuckled indulgently, then stepped toward the table, reached out with a long, beefy arm, and pinched Chocan’s shoulder between his thick fingertips.

Chocan’s feet left the table and air swept about his rangy little limbs, as Loretta’s enormous belly rushed up at him, closer and closer. Douglas’ fingertips suddenly spread and Chocan fell through space. To his credit he stifled his scream. Nearly immediately he struck Loretta’s tremendously round thigh. He bounced a couple times before spreading his limbs and resting. Had he not recovered himself, he imagined he would have tumbled between her thighs and practically disappeared in that chasm. Chocan rested, spread-eagled upon Loretta’s leg, his heart pounding.

“Your task,” said Douglas in a deep and commanding tone, “is to climb up my wife’s stomach, make your way past her succulent breasts, and plant a kiss upon her sweet lips. As soon as you accomplish this, upon our honor the contest is over and you may return to your proud people.” He raised one hand solemnly. “Is this understood?”

Chocan raised to all fours, unstable on Loretta’s thigh, and craned his head back to look up at the enormous man. Douglas’ hairy belly stuck out so far, the tiny forager could hardly see his palm raised in oath. “I understand,” he called up.

Douglas nodded and clapped his hands once, sharply. “Begin!”

Taken aback, Chocan studied his environment: he was nearly up to Loretta’s hip, where stretched a band of black and lacy fabric. After that her belly swelled and poured over the rest of her undergarment. He weighed scaling the slope of the side of her stomach against taking a running leap at her navel. If he missed, he would be sure to plummet between her thighs, and Chocan wasn’t sure whether Loretta would let him climb out without a struggle.

He was still weighing his options when he heard a throaty grunt behind him. Douglas was bending over, looming above the tiny man, as he struggled to tug his black tights down his legs. Once they pooled about his ankles, he stood up and planted his fists upon his hips. His hairy belly stood out proudly, but no less proud was a raging erection below that swelling flab. Chocan’s eyes grew wide with horror as Douglas’ blind sexual member rose aloft and pointed straight at him.

“There is no time limit,” Douglas said quietly, “but there may be some obstacles.” He stepped forward, his hardened cock swinging threateningly through space, closer and closer to the tiny warrior.

Cursing, Chocan turned and sprinted for three steps before launching himself into space. Douglas’ huge cock slapped down onto Loretta’s thigh, just where Chocan had been standing, but now Chocan was hanging by both hands from Loretta’s navel. She laughed, regarding the entire spectacle, and her belly shook violently. Chocan strained against the deep rumbling of her padded flesh, scrambling with his feet to hoist his body until he could pull himself above her bellybutton. He lodged one foot in her navel, took a deep breath, and launched himself as high as he could. He plopped flat against the rise of her belly, and with some quick scrambling he accessed its peak. High overhead, Loretta applauded him, but Chocan’s blood chilled to watch her thick palms smacking against each other. It took little imagination to picture himself being ground to a paste between them.

“Most impressive,” said Douglas, “but you’re not out of the woods yet.”

Chocan looked up as Douglas’ shadow covered him and the landscape of the large blonde woman’s belly. Douglas was grinning toothily down upon the tiny man, and his own fat stomach swelled up like a planet falling out of orbit. Chocan tried to run but the tremendous, hirsute belly pressed upon his back, covered him, then smothered him. His tiny arms were useless, fighting to create a little space in which to breathe. The gigantic man’s flesh weighed heavily upon him, mashing the tiny warrior’s body deep into the softer, sweeter flesh of the woman.

They laughed, the gigantic man and woman. He could hear their voices muffled through layers and layers of fat and skin. His tiny body rocked back and forth as the titanic couple shook with laughter. Chocan gritted his teeth, struggling to inhale despite the tremendous weight pressing upon his ribs, despite absolutely no air squeezing through the walls of flesh that closed upon him. The two giants continued laughing as the tiny man’s lungs burned for air and his minuscule brain grew dizzy.

The darkness suddenly vanished and cool air rushed over Chocan’s back and shoulders. His eyes bugged as he gasped for air. The landscape beneath him continued to rumble as the blonde giantess mocked his agony and cackled at him. When the strength returned to his limbs, Chocan began to crawl up Loretta’s obese midsection, struggling to continue. Ahead of him rose two tremendous hills, wrapped in the same black lace that disappeared between her thighs. Beyond these huge fleshy mounds was her gaping, blood-red maw, stretched and contorted in derisive laughter. She said something, to him or to Douglas, Chocan didn’t know, but he just placed one hand before the other and pulled himself up.

Douglas said something, his voice a rumble high above his head. Chocan couldn’t make out the words, but then his back exploded with a tremendous sting, and his arms gave out beneath him. He lay flat, trying to make sense of the world. His skin smarted and something heavy and hot lay upon his back…

The hairy giant had pinned Chocan beneath his own erect penis. Shame burned in Chocan’s cheeks, as hot as the blood that trapped within Douglas’ engorged member. His skin crawled at the contact of the hairy, drunken oaf’s penis weighing down upon him. He was repulsed to feel the intense heat from his penis spreading through his own body.

And still the giants continued to laugh at him. Loretta’s fat belly rippled and shuddered beneath him, the fleshy underside of Douglas’ penis rubbed between his shoulder blades and along his spine, and Douglas asked him if he was enjoying himself. Chocan didn’t know much of these giants’ culture, but he knew better than to take that question seriously.

Chapter 4 by Aborigen

“Oh, let him up, Douglas,” Loretta said sweetly. “You can see how he’s struggling against your huge cock.”

“Struggling, is he? I wonder if he’s only struggling with the urge to embrace it.” Douglas was amused to see the tiny arms and legs splayed out from beneath his fat cock, upon his wife’s pale belly.

“I can relate to that, lover!”

“I hope you don’t struggle against that urge too often, my sweetness.” Douglas pawed at her blonde tresses.

“As infrequently as possible.” She turned her head to cup her husband’s palm over her cheek.

“Ah well,” Douglas sighed. “It’s not much of a game if it’s over already, is it?” He shifted his hips and rolled his penis down Chocan’s hips and legs. The tiny man feebly rose to all fours, shaking his head. Douglas tut-tutted and swung his cock, smacking the little man mightily across his tiny butt. Chocan was tossed aside and had to scramble, clawing at Loretta’s smooth flesh, to keep from rolling down her side and onto the chair. He slid dangerously close to descent but managed to snag his fingers around the lacy underwire of Loretta’s bra. By one slim hand he dangled over her ribs.

Had he fallen to the chair, Chocan feared, he would have been that much closer to Loretta’s tremendous butt. Knowing the poor sense of humor that possessed these stupid giants, Chocan was sure he wouldn’t have survived any brilliant ideas that scenario would have given them. He took a deep breath, exhaled his fear, and slowly pulled his way up beneath the tremendous breast of this drunken giantess.

Something in the back of Chocan’s mind whispered, In any other situation, this might be pleasant. He blinked in surprise, wondering what strange instinct had awakened inside himself. He was sure he had no idea what the voice was talking about, as his shoulder rubbed against the swelling underside of Loretta’s gargantuan boob. One hand before the other, and then one knee after the other, he crawled along the pallid flesh that smelled gently of perfume and soap, grinding his little body along the curve of the enormous breast as intricate lace rasped over his skin. The flesh of her boob was more pliant and giving than elsewhere on her body, he noted. He could lean into it, and it would rock but move aside under his force. As large and heavy as it was, there was still a pillow-like quality to it, a kind of abundant fluffiness. Staring at it in wonder, he reached up one slim arm and ran his palm across the underside of the titanic woman’s breast. His pulse increased and he wondered why.

The thick, mushy head of Douglas’ cock rushed up behind him, ramming into his buttocks and shoving him forward. “Easy there, little man.” Douglas’ tone was dark and threatening. “That’s my wife you’re groping.”

“Was he?” asked Loretta brightly. “Is that darling little creature taking a shine to my tit? I can’t tell what’s going on down there, my boob is simply too large to see anything past it.”

There was a tone in her voice that shot into Chocan’s chest. He didn’t know what it was: she was insulting him, calling him tiny and complimenting her own breast. But there was something in her tone, that he was too small to be noticed… His eyes grew wide as he realized he had his own raging erection, poking from beneath his loincloth. He blushed deeply, feeling vulnerable in an entirely new way around these tremendous, crude giants… one of whom he felt very tenderly for.

Chocan shook his head. He was very close now; this was the worst time to get distracted. All he had to do was race up between Loretta’s breasts, sprint and leap for her chin, and shove his face into her lower lip and call that a kiss. Then he was free of this nightmare, if his gigantic captors were as good as their word.

His heard was pounding in his chest, his penis was throbbing, and it was getting difficult to think straight. He lurched to his feet, lacing his fingers into the fabric where her bra spread beside him. All he had to do was make it to her cleavage, between her enormous, luscious breasts.

Douglas’ monstrous cock lashed out savagely, slamming into Chocan and bouncing him off of Loretta’s breast. The tiny man lost his grip and staggered, but his balance was upset. He was unable to collapse forward and felt himself leaning back, slipping down the giantess’ side, falling toward her wooden seat. Douglas heaved his bulk to the side once more and his erect penis ripped through the air, straight toward the little forager on his way down.

Desperately, Chocan leaped off of the giantess’ ribs, spread his arms and latched onto the gigantic penis.

Oh, no, he thought miserably. No, no, no.

High overhead, occluded by a gargantuan paunch, Douglas’ voice pealed with laughter. His belly shook, but thankfully it couldn’t reach Chocan. His cock swayed in open space, further and further away from the strangely alluring giantess’ body, as he stepped back to show his wife. Chocan wanted to hide his face, but that would have meant burying it in his monstrous man’s penis, so he only turned away from the chubby blonde, instead staring into the black nest of Douglas’ pubic hair. Chocan clenched his eyes shut and hated his life.

“What have we got here?” Loretta’s voice sang behind him, but he couldn’t look. “Why, I think you were right after all, darling! This little forager was on the hunt for a big chunk of meat, and look what he found!” Chocan felt something knock against his ankles, and despite himself he looked around.

Douglas was standing away from the chair in which Loretta now sat up. His hard-on was pointed at her face, and her face was swooping in closer and closer to it, her cartoonishly large grin stretching wider and wider as it approached. Loretta had taken a playful swipe at Chocan’s feet with her fingertip, swinging his legs in the empty space and forcing him to clench his arms harder around Douglas’ cock.

The foul and odious giant moaned in pleasure. “You’re full of surprises, little man,” he intoned merrily. “Whatever your tribe’s paying you to forage for them, I’ll double it if you’ll stay on as my pocket-pussy!” The drunken giants bellowed with laughter at this. Chocan wasn’t sure what specifically was meant by this, but he knew it wasn’t pleasant. “He’s giving you a run for your money, lover,” the giant told his wife. “He’s got quite a grip on him. I don’t know how much longer I can contain myself.”

“Well, don’t make a mess, now, dear,” she purred back at him. “Here, if you think you’re going to spill, maybe I should catch it first.”

Horrified, Chocan swung his tiny head around. His gaze ran down the length of the gnarled veins lining the monstrous penis, to Loretta’s delirious expression. Her head was quite close to Douglas’ hips now. Her huge blue eyes disappeared overhead and Chocan could stare straight up into her nostrils as she closed in on them. He was alarmed to see those garish red lips part, exposing two rows of gleaming, white teeth, sharp and wet in the cavern of her mouth. And when that gaping mouth expanded further, Chocan could see her tongue, thick and red, lolling excitedly in the bed of her jaw. And all of it was getting closer and closer to Douglas’ penis, and to Chocan wrapped around it.

The tiny man kicked at the empty air, vainly trying to ward off Loretta’s yawning mouth. She only emitted a couple gasping chuckles, as the tip of her huge tongue wiped around the reddening head of Douglas’ cock. Her breath, hot, moist and sweet with decay, washed over Chocan’s entire body. He struggled to escape, flinging both arms across the top of the enormous penis, scooting closer to the base of his cock, closer to the thick brambles of curling hair, as much as it disgusted him.

Loretta’s thick red lips closed and wrapped around Douglas’ penis. He moaned again, louder this time and with more sincerity. Loretta’s nostrils flared, blasting hot air across Chocan’s face, and her lips slowly advanced down the length of the huge, thick cock, sliding closer to Chocan’s frail arms. A horrifying slurping noise issued from her cheeks and out her nostrils. Her lips swelled and retracted and swelled again, as Loretta’s head slowly shifted forward and back along her husband’s cock. A streak of lipstick remained on Douglas’ skin when she pulled back, and it disappeared as her nose lunged closer to where the diminutive forager hung. Her face pulled back, and Chocan looked up to see one huge blue eye rolling in its socket to perceive him.

Again she laughed. The giantess chuckled throatily at the tiny forager, clinging to her husband’s cock. Her lips thinned and disappeared as her head advanced on the thick, hot sexual member. Her nostrils widened and Chocan glanced up into their inky blackness as they glided right over his head. Loretta inhaled once, and Chocan felt the hair on his head loft and rise in the breeze. She laughed, the noise blasting in his tiny ears, and her lips parted. Her incisors rested, glistening with wetness, upon Douglas’ cock, mere inches from Chocan’s arm. He felt his heart stop for a second. And then her teeth lifted and her lip reared and stretched, and Douglas’ penis stretched further into the humid cavern of her mouth, and her teeth rose above him…

Beyond thought, Chocan screamed and released the engorged penis. His shoulder brushed against Loretta’s fat lower lip as he fell. Crazily, he noted the bright red streak that covered his skin, kind of like the paint daubed on a warrior, as a blessing in hopes of a successful hunt.

I am a warrior, he thought dimly, watching Loretta’s chin recede above him.

Something brushed his other arm, and reflexively his hand shot out to seize it. Immediately he stopped falling.

His fist grasped a bundle of pubic hair, and Chocan hung by one hand from Douglas’ leathery scrotum.

Chapter 5 by Aborigen

Douglas furrowed his brow. “Darling,” he murmured, looking down upon his wife’s scalp, “what just happened?”

The plump blonde woman kissed the head of his penis, sat up (unsteadily) in her chair, and looked seriously up at her husband. “Don’t look now, sweetie, but there is a tiny little man on your balls.”

He nodded slowly. He drew a thoughtful breath and hummed a little bit. “If you’d asked me this morning, that is a sentence I don’t think I could have predicted hearing today.”

Loretta wobbled in her chair. She seemed to be weathering her drinks fairly well, or so she wanted to think.

“Is he okay?”

She peered below her husband’s swelling paunch. “He seems roughly as well as a tiny man clinging to a much larger man’s ball-sack could possibly be. No bleeding, no broken limbs, though I doubt his pride will ever recover.”

Douglas rubbed his stubbly jowl once more, considering. “I don’t suppose you’d care to follow through on your oral exercise, would you? The one you were just engaged in?”

Her eyes closed and opened a little too slowly. “I’m afraid I think not, beloved. The moment has passed and, truth be told, I’m doing everything I can to keep my business contained.”

He sashayed his hips back and forth, enjoying the rocking motion of his hardened cock. He also noted the solid body of the tiny man smacking against the front of his thighs. “Three drinks? Really? I’ve wrecked you after three drinks?”

“They were rather strong, sweetie.” She rolled her eyes at him. “And those were on top of the set I’d made before you joined us. I’ve been drinking all day.”

“As one does.”

“Yes.” She planted her hands on the arms of the dining room chair, leaned forward, then thought better of it. “But I do have another idea.”

“Oh yes?” Douglas resisted the urge to scratch his balls, conscious of how their guest might take it.

“I do feel bad about leaving you hanging.” She grinned wanly below his paunch. “So I wonder whether you’d object to an alternate form of entertainment?”

“I’m up for anything you are, love of my life.”

“Only, I seem to be having a sort of ethical debate with this chair.” She rocked forward, closed her eyes and fell back again. “Dearest, would you mind?” She held her arm up haplessly.

Douglas sprang to action, spreading his feet in a steadier stance. Taking his wife’s arm, he hauled her out of her chair and supported her while she found her balance. Upright, she seemed surer of herself and grinned thankfully at him. He admired her, round and full and sweet, standing there before him in only the skimpiest lingerie. In this moment she was delightfully vulnerable, looking up at him with her soft eyes and a crooked grin.

Without saying a word, she turned around in place and bent over, resting her hands on her knees.

“Oh, uh, Loretta,” called Douglas, “you’re not going to-”

“Oh no, not yet!” She laughed cheerily at him, then waggled her ass. “That may come later, who knows. But for now, I don’t suppose you’d help me with my panties?”

He was only too willing. While the tiny man bounced between his inner thighs, Douglas steadied his wife as she peeled her lacy thong over her hips and tugged them down her legs. They collapsed upon the floor and she kicked them aside, and once again she waggled her abundant rear at her husband. If his erection had begun to fade, it sprang back into life and pointed straight at the deep and plunging crack between her round buttocks, as though attracted by magnets. Loretta braced herself on the dining room chair and looked back at her husband, smiling.

She had a large ass anyway, as a voluptuous woman who thoroughly enjoyed good food and drink. When she bent over her buttocks seemed to swell, spread and grow larger, and Douglas loved this about her. He planted his hands upon her hips and swung his cock back and forth, nudging against her butt cheeks and rubbing its tip along her crack.

Between his legs, Chocan stared in horror and fascination. His arm was losing blood, clutching at Douglas’ kinky hairs, and being slapped against the grotesque giant’s powerful thighs took its toll on the tiny man’s frail body. Now, however, was an entirely new challenge. As he watched, Douglas’ enormous legs thudded along and carried the two of them closer to the colossal rear end of his wife. He couldn’t see Loretta’s face any longer, only the two planet-sized buttocks that swelled and filled up the space between herself and her husband.

Chocan tried to estimate the distance to the ground, a hardwood surface that looked perilously far. If by some miracle he didn’t break his limbs in the fall, there was still the risk that this gargantuan idiot would absently stomp on him and crush him to a paste. He looked up again.

The distance had closed astonishingly fast. Chocan’s eyes widened as Loretta’s tremendous buttocks blocked out all light but the glow of the floor beneath them. There was no escape: the tiny man had no room or time to scramble behind the giant man’s testicles—not that he wished to be any closer to that oaf’s anus—and for some reason the gigantic idiot seemed to be grinding into his wife’s rear end.

This was so bizarre as to be offensive to the tiny warrior. No one in his tribe ever addressed a woman from this position. Some men did, yes, but exceptions were to be made for anatomy in the pursuit of love. He absolutely could not imagine what was going through his enormous host’s shriveled mind, as he plunged his erect cock blindly into the crevasse of his wife’s backside, and he couldn’t imagine she would agree to this.

Yet to all appearances, the oafish giant was trying to thrust his engorged penis into his wife from behind, and the mostly nude titaness was thrusting her massive hips backward into him. In fact, Chocan could almost interpret Loretta’s crude gestures to be aggressive, as though her woman-parts were intent on swallowing her husband’s member, rather than his penis taking the initiative to enter her.

Were their worlds so vastly different? Were these gigantic, sex-crazed barbarians so completely alien to the Makanan Ternakan?

Chocan’s philosophy ended on an awkward thrust of Douglas’ penis. His cock shot straight up and slid over his wife’s titanic ass. Loretta’s tremendous buttocks surged between her husband’s monstrous thighs, and faster than thought, the tiny man was pinched, seized and extracted from the man’s loins. Instead, he now found himself wedged deep within the thick and curvy rear end of the giantess.

Douglas stepped back in surprise and gaped, his throbbing cock forgotten for the moment.

Loretta squeaked cutely and stood up, stiff as a board.

Chocan could do nothing but fight for breath, as the giantess’ tremendous buttocks pressed upon him on either side.

The grotesque giants roared with laughter. Chocan’s ears were nearly deafened, protected though he was by the considerable padding of gigantic feminine buttocks. His tiny body was rocked violently about; despite, he remained securely planted between her butt cheeks. He wondered whether even her ass were capable of opening up and swallowing him whole, almost as her mouth had done on Douglas’ penis. He was too scared to fight his way out and risk being stomped on the floor, but horrified of remaining sandwiched in her buttocks one moment longer, awaiting a stranger doom.

Loretta began a skittish, frenetic dance around the living room, squealing and thrusting her hips as though something were crawling into her ass. Her thighs rippled with her high-knee kicks, her breasts heaved and bounced in their lacy constraints, and her golden hair flung side to side, catching the light and shimmering.

This was why he loved her, Douglas thought, clutching his belly with laughter. His wife was spontaneous, adventurous and absolutely shameless. Everything was a joke to her, and she helped him see the humor in everything. Not that the sight of a tiny little man wedged up her ass wasn’t inherently hysterical.

“Is he still there?!” she shrieked, dancing around the furniture, her bare feet thundering across the floor. “Is he still in there? I can’t feel him! Did he fall out?”

Gasping for breath, her husband assured him that Chocan was still embedded deep within her sweet, sweet ass.

Loretta came to a halt and caught her breath as well. “Well, too bad for him, because I really need to use the bathroom.” She spun on her heel and marched out of the dining room. Her beautifully large and round ass heaved side to side for her husband’s benefit, and he noted the look of terror on the tiny forager’s face as it, too, swayed left and right before disappearing into the next room.

Douglas laughed and made himself another drink.

Chapter 6 by Aborigen

“Oh boy, oh boy,” murmured Loretta, skipping daintily into the bathroom. “Oh boy, oh boy.” She flipped on the light and slammed the door, then threw herself at the toilet. “Oh boy, oh boy.” Flinging up the lid with a ringing clang, she spun around and planted her abundant hips aggressively upon the seat. “Oh my God,” she sighed, finally letting loose.

Beneath her, Chocan sensed where this was going. He listened carefully to all of her activities, and when she turned on the lights he saw where her waste-pot was located. When she spun away and ran for it, he braced himself and kept his eyes open, and when she turned toward the toilet he knew he had two choices.

He could try to time his leap to land badly on the back of the toilet, if he was able to free himself from the oppressive clench of her butt cheeks, or-

There was no time. His legs were seized tightly. His only option was to thrust his arm deep into her huge, puckered anus and hold on, and that’s what he did. Loretta’s cheeks spread as she sat down and Chocan’s body fell out of her crack, dangling above the frigid waters of the waste-pot. His arm was embedded up to the elbow in the giantess’ swelling anus, and the fact that it was swelling was an indicator of disaster for him.

“Oh my God, I needed this,” he heard her moan, her voice echoing within the toilet. Almost immediately, hot jets of yellow water spewed out of her, inches away from where he hung. Rapt, he watched the massive quantity of urine spray and gush out of the folds of her lady-parts, blasting into the chilly waters not far below him. It didn’t smell terrible, which meant she’d been drinking a lot of water all day. Perhaps we aren’t so very different, he noted to himself. We have certain shared traits, it is obvious.

None of her urine sprayed onto him. He felt quite lucky at this moment, for once. After everything else that had gone wrong, after all the indignities he suffered from that towering, hairy, veiny oaf, he finally caught a break.

Wow, she sure holds a lot of water, he observed. It just goes on and on. The clear waters took on a spreading, golden hue. Chocan wondered if she contained enough urine to actually raise the temperature of the toilet’s pool… not that he was interested in finding out. It was just so much urine.

The folds of her lady parts twitched and shifted, and then the urine only came out in intervals, and then it guttered out entirely. A couple golden drops hung and then fell from the folds of her skin. Folds, Chocan couldn’t help but notice, that were actually quite lovely, despite being monstrously huge. He wondered if he could reach them, just to gently touch them. There was no thought in his head that suggested he shouldn’t attempt this: everything in his body informed him he needed to. So he swung his legs back, and his body swung forth, and he swung back, and he swung forth, and his body smacked into the very sensitive patch of skin that isn’t the anus and isn’t the pussy but lies between them.

Loretta yelped and leaped up from her seat, swatting at her buttock. Immediately Chocan was absorbed into her rear end again, protected from her clumsy strikes by a tremendous and round butt cheek. He felt the impact of her blows rippling, muffled, through her skin.

“Chocan!” she whispered, loud enough for him to hear. “Are you still there?”

“I am, Loretta.” His tiny voice likewise echoed in the toilet.

Loretta twisted around and gripped the toilet seat, searching for him. “Oh no! Did you fall in? Oh my God, I’m so sorry!”

“No, Loretta, I’m still behind you.” As she bent over, he took in the view of the rest of the bathroom. Across the floor was a large white sink before an enormous mirror than ran up to the sky.

She stood again and reached back with both hands, then, cautiously probing her own butt cheeks with gentle fingertips. “Chocan, are you still in my ass?”

He affirmed that he was.

“Don’t you want to get out of there?”

He started to speak, but the words wouldn’t come out. Do I? he wondered. Granted, his arm was lodged inside a huge asshole, and his whole world was two cakes of warm, smooth flesh that pinched him flat, but… it wasn’t awful. He was close to Loretta, who was in her own oversized and gigantic way quite appealing. More than close to her, Chocan realized, he was kinda sorta owned by her. His face pressed against the interior of one of her buttocks and he sighed, happily.

He wanted to be owned by this one. He wanted to be surrounded by the beautiful giantess, Loretta.

“Oh no, don’t move.”

Chocan blinked. “What’s going on?”

“Don’t do what you’re doing, little man!”

“I’m not doing anything. What’s wrong?”

“Oh no, oh no.” He could hear the urgency in her voice. Her buttock shivered and tugged, but never quite opened up. Her fingers never quite reached him. “Oh my God, I’m so sorry, Chocan!”

“What? What are yo-”

All at once, light poured into his narrow cleft and cold air rushed up from the toilet’s pool. He saw it very clearly: Loretta had seated herself upon the waste-pot once more. Chocan swung his legs away from the folds of her lovely lady-parts, hoping to avoid another spray of hot, golden liquid.

“Stop it! Chocan, hold still!” Her voice was panicked, strained. But before he could ask what was wrong, Loretta’s anus clenched around his elbow and then released. Chocan started to slide out of her butt. He flung up his other hand and all his fingers clawed for something to grab onto, sliding through the deep puckering wrinkles surrounding her anus.

And then something pressed upon his hands. It was huge, hard and very hot. It could have been another penis emerging in a rage to shove him out of the way, except for its coloration and terrible stench.

Chocan looked up in horror as a lump of feces the size of a small boulder stretched the ring of Loretta’s pretty anus and piled onto his tiny body. His grip broke, his throat seized up, and he and the big lump of shit hit the chilling water at about the same time.

Shocked, Chocan recovered barely in time to command his eyes not to open. Instead he floated for a moment, feeling with his body which way was up, then whipped his head back into open air.

Another log of feces tumbled through space and collided with him, plunging him deep into the cool, golden waters.

Away, get away, his mind screamed at him. His slim arms sifted through the water and his tiny legs began to kick, just to propel him in a direction, any direction. His lungs began to ache for air, much like when Douglas’ bloated belly pressed him down into Loretta’s sweet flesh, holding him helplessly in place. When he couldn’t hold it any longer, he broke the surface and gasped for air. Now the air was fetid and sour, and the chill waters stiffened his muscles while he treaded in place. Desperate, he wiped his eyes with one hand and dared to steal a glance.

He had successfully swum to the side of the toilet’s pool. All the water was a pale golden hue, and it was nearly as frigid as snow. The two large masses of shit had sunk to the bottom of the pool, nestling in a smooth white alcove below. He looked up: Loretta’s tremendous ass still blotted out the sky. Her lady-parts were twitching and clenching, and her anus was still large and round. He thought he could hear the giantess’ throaty voice sobbing in the distance, above the echoes of splashing within the toilet.

“Chocan,” Loretta whispered, “I’m so sorry. Oh my God, I’m so sorry.” She was really starting to slur now. He wanted to call up to her and let her know that he was okay for now, but all he could see was her huge ass as it bloomed and filled the seat, the underside of her thighs as they stretched and sagged within, and her private lady-parts. Oh, and her puckering anus, which once again yawned and released a huge brown boulder. This tumbled freely, struck the water at noteworthy velocity, and golden toilet waters rose and sprayed in all directions. Waves of acrid, golden water rocked Chocan around. Despite his treading, he felt himself submerge a couple times until the pool could calm down again.

Yet this lump of shit did not sink. It was only olive green, where the other two were deep brown, and it floated in the center of the pool. Until it began to drift toward Chocan, as though attracted.

Disgusted to his core, Chocan tried to paddle away, but his back nudged up against the cold porcelain bowl. He tried to splash water, then kick water with his little legs, but the green poop only bobbed merrily in the golden water, still nearing him. He tried to edge around the pool, which was too steep and slick for him to climb upon, but the floating poop seemed to follow him wherever he went. He shrieked Loretta’s name, lacking anything else to do.

The toilet pool exploded with light. Chocan looked up, his eyes dazzled, and only glimpsed Loretta’s golden hair spilling around the sides of her head as she peered into the toilet, looming far above him.

She disappeared.

The green piece of shit floated nearer. Chocan’s limbs were getting tired from cold water and frenzied swimming. He absolutely didn’t want to drift down to the brown shit at the bottom, but he didn’t know how much longer he could keep his head up.

Loretta’s head returned, and her fat arm plunged through the toilet seat. Her thick fingers held a long plastic comb, which she touched to the surface of the water. “Grab it!” she hissed at him.

Chapter 7 by Aborigen

He paddled to the comb, wrapped his fingers around the plastic teeth, and she lifted him and the comb out of the water. The green lump of poop floated beneath him as cold air breezed over his damp body. The toilet drifted away in the distance. Chocan and the comb flew over the white tiled bathroom floor, and they descended in the broad sink he’d spotted before. Loretta’s huge hands flew overhead and fiddled with two large, glassy knobs, and a deluge of freezing water blasted out of a large pipe directly overhead. Chocan yelped in shock.

“Oh, sorry, sorry!” The giantess fiddled with the knobs again, and the water began to warm up to a comfortable temperature. The tiny man’s limbs again grew pliant and his shivering stopped. He grinned up at her, but the giantess was frowning.

“I’m sorry, I made a mess of you.” She picked up a large monolith of sweet-smelling soap and mashed it between her hands. Chocan could easily imagine the damage those fierce paws could wreak upon him, given half the chance. He didn’t make the connection between her actions and was surprised when her soapy, bubbly fingers splayed and groped for him. In a split second he held his breath and clamped his eyes shut as she kneaded and twisted his little body between her hands.

Slowly he realized it wasn’t like that at all. Loretta had cupped him in one palm and was carefully wiping away at him with her fingertips. She rolled him over and washed his back, then rolled him back and rinsed him in pleasantly warm water. Then she did it all over again.

“Am I clean now?” He smiled at her, his heart pounding. His loincloth had torn away in her ministrations, and he lay wet and naked in her open hand.

Loretta looked at him judgmentally, then lifted her hand to her face.

As lovely as she was to him, to see Loretta’s features grow huge and distorted was still shocking. And when she raised him to her mouth, he feared the worst. His fingers scrabbled across her skin, his legs worked to push him out of her grip… but her mouth never opened. Instead, her nostrils flared and cool air graced his skin as she inhaled, inches above him. There was a pause, then the giantess sniffed at his tiny body once more. He could see the bridge of her nose wrinkle in concentration, as well as the tiny hairs inside her shadowed nostrils swaying in the breeze she created.

She lowered him, just as he was reaching up to touch the tip of her nose. “You’re fine,” she said. “What were you doing?”

He blinked at her, surprised. “Uh, nothing.”

“Just now, what were you doing?”

“I wanted to touch your nose.”

Her head reared slightly. “Touch my nose? Why?”

He felt the blood pulse in his cheeks. “It’s pretty.”

Loretta held the tiny man, cupped in her hands. Her huge blue eyes ran over his body, swiveling in their sockets. She stared at his little face. She studied his musculature, which was lean yet well developed for a man his size. Her iris twitched, and now her gaze bore down upon his penis.

Chocan couldn’t move. He was frozen beneath the giantess’ glassy lenses. His heart hammered in his chest, and he felt his penis slowly fill with blood and stand up. It was pointing straight at her eye, the huge blue eye that hovered inches above his tiny body. The flesh of her palm burned at his back and his limbs went completely weak.

Wordlessly, Loretta slowly lowered the little man down her face. Her huge blue eyes rose up and away, and the bridge of her nose emerged over the edge of her palm. The tip of her nose hovered by his thighs, and it too rose overhead. Then her lips, thick and full, losing their red paint, crested within his view. They were slightly parted, and her warm breath spread over him like a quilt.

He stared up at her, at the goddess Loretta. Everything in his body screamed PLEASE.

Her lips parted, and once again her beautiful ivory teeth gleamed in the light. From within the moist, hot cavern of her mouth, her thick tongue rolled out slowly, as though tasting and savoring every second that ticked away. Chocan noted his legs were already spread (which was good, since he couldn’t move them an inch right now). Loretta’s palms held their present elevation, and her face stretched above him like a temple to the goddess of love. Thoughts raced through Chocan’s head, dizzying thoughts borne on surging bloodstreams, but he could only stare at her in amazement.

Loretta’s tongue crept over her lower teeth and fat bottom lip. Blindly, it slithered over her palm and nudged at his tiny thighs, then spread them forcefully. He couldn’t hope to resist, and he didn’t want to. He wanted her to take him, entirely. Chocan wanted to lose himself to Loretta, and it looked like she wanted him too.

The tip of her tongue slowly flicked at his tiny balls and cock, up, then down. Hundreds of taste buds tickled and thrilled him. Loretta sighed gently, and the breathy moan called up from the back of her throat and sank into Chocan’s entire body. The tip of her tongue lay upon his cock, pressing it to his flat stomach, twitching unconsciously over his balls. Slowly her lips contracted and began to close. As he lay there in her warm palm, Loretta pressed her upper lip to his chest and drew it down; she pressed her lower lip to his thighs and slid it up; very carefully, she pursed her lips in an enormous kiss around his raging erection, while her tongue tickled and massaged his balls. The rounded tip of her nose pressed gently into the center of his chest.

Chocan thought his head would explode. He thought his orgasm would tear itself out of his little body. His arms found strength and he stroked the bridge of her nose, gazing into each of her eyes alternately. Movement returned to his legs and he thrust his hips into her fat, cushioning lips that sucked the heat out of him and flooded her own feminine fire into him. She moaned through her nostrils and it rattled his body to the core. His vision literally blurred with the universe-building resonance of her lustful moan.

He was going insane. His body was tearing itself apart, unable to contain his desire. He cried, “Loretta, I-”

The giantess’ breath hitched, her jaws flew agape, and she roared like a beast as a torrent of chunky stomach fluid sprang out of her throat and flooded over Chocan in an endless tide. Somewhere in the storm of half-digested food and sour acids, his back left her palms, or her palms abandoned his body. He was weightless for a second in the river of bile, until the cold sink struck him and knocked the wind out of his lungs.

He was cold and half-conscious with the blow. The torrent subsided but the giantess had disappeared. A door opened and slammed. Chocan was blacking out; he hoped he wasn’t bleeding, only concussed and heavily bruised. There were gigantic voices in the distance, muffled and frantic. The door opened and closed again. He wondered if her ejected stomach acid could actually eat through his skin like this. The toilet flushed like rolling thunder beyond the hills. Chocan’s vision was limited to the rim of the sink in which he lay.

Above the sink, the unshaven and hog-like face of Douglas loomed above his swollen and hairy belly.

Chocan allowed himself to pass out.

Chapter 8 by Aborigen

When he came to, Chocan’s head was aching. The back of his skull was quite sore, but he didn’t seem to be bleeding. In fact, his naked body was once again spotless. He lay dry and bare on the fake marble counter beside the sink. His loincloth was nowhere to be seen.

“Welcome back to the living,” Douglas said, “for now.” His enormous fists hovered in space next to Chocan. They twisted and wrung out a huge cloth rag, from which filthy water dribbled into the sink. The tiny warrior started and backed away from the basin, not wanting to be splashed. The giant watched him then ducked down below the counter. Loud, moist slopping noises could be heard.

The giant stood again and wrung out the rag once more. “My wife,” he muttered. “Usually she can hold her drink. Sometimes she can even drink me under the table.” He didn’t look at the tiny little man while he spoke. “And then there’s nights like tonight. ‘Douglas, I sicked up all over bathroom.’” He imitated his wife’s voice ineptly, perhaps ungenerously. “‘Can you clean it up? I gotta go pass out.’ Which she did, promptly. She’s sleeping it off right now, leaving me to clean you up as well as mop up today’s and yesterday’s meals from the counter and the floor.” The giant ducked down again, performed more of this mopping, then reappeared and rinsed out the rag. “And apparently she can’t flush a toilet to save her life, either.” He chuckled to himself, his glance flickering once at the tiny forager.

Chocan had nothing to say. He wondered whether this was their routine, or if this was a special performance for his sake.

Douglas didn’t say anything either. He picked up the cleaning equipment from the floor, retrieved the rag, and hauled everything out of the bathroom. He didn’t close the door behind him, so Chocan only sat up on the counter and waited, rubbing his skull.

After some moments, the dumpy, hairy giant returned. As he approached, Chocan could see he held a small swatch of cloth and a shot glass. The glass, he filled with warm water; he did nothing with the cloth but tuck it in his palm. Without warning he seized the tiny man in his meaty fist and stormed out of the bathroom.

The world swished violently around Chocan’s head. Douglas’ long and muscular legs flashed by; the floor wheeled and canted; furniture came and went, as did doorways and other blurry things. The giant’s grip on him was none too gentle, either, and he wondered if the evening’s entertainment were drawing to a close.

Douglas stood in the doorway of his bedroom. He lifted up the fist with the tiny man in it, turning him to face the bed. “And there she is, Sleeping Beauty.” Douglas’ tone had become less mirthful than it had been all evening. His words were slurring, like they hadn’t before. “But look at that, she’s just thrown herself into bed in a heap. She hasn’t undressed and she hasn’t cleaned up.” On a tremendous mattress, Loretta’s full figure had collapsed into an uncomfortable position. Chocan worried about her until he heard her snore: she was only limp with intoxication. The tiny man could see her massive bra was still on, but other than that he didn’t know what the giant was talking about.

“Well, let’s get to it,” the giant said in a mock-cheerful tone. He set Chocan on the nightstand with the piece of cloth and the shot glass. “Here, I’ll start: I’ll take her clothes off.” Douglas climbed unsteadily upon the mattress, ambled behind the unconscious Loretta. Despite his thick and clearly drunk fingers, he unlatched his wife’s bra expertly. He slid her shoulder straps off with surprising tenderness, as though not wishing to wake her, and plucked at her arms until he could pull the garment free. The giant held up the large bra like a trophy, grinning at Chocan. The tiny warrior estimated he could have lived in either cup of her bra quite comfortably.

Douglas’ grin disappeared and he tossed the bra almost angrily aside. “That’s my job done,” he said quietly. “Now it’s your turn.”

Chocan stood and glanced at Douglas, his wife, and back again. “What do you want me to do?”

“She’s a mess. My wife’s a mess, can’t you see that? You’ve been off in the bathroom having fun with her, so I think it’s your responsibility to clean her off.” The hairy giant rose off the and approached the nightstand. “Otherwise her husband might suspect something.” He stood before the nightstand, and Chocan looked up at him. The bloated, hairy belly swelled overhead like a building about to fall. Beneath it, Douglas’ flaccid penis hung thick and large in his unruly nest of pubic hair. It wasn’t one of those that got small when it got soft, either, so it hung at a greater length than Chocan’s total height, and it hung just off the surface of the nightstand, right before the tiny man, who tried not to look at it.

“What do you want me to do,” he repeated.

He couldn’t see the giant’s face, but the hairy belly rose and fell with an exaggerated sigh. Chocan wondered if it might just descend and crush him on the nightstand’s surface. “You take that piece of cloth I made specially for you, and you take that warm water I filled up in the glass specially for you.” He backed up and seized the tiny man in one fist and the cleaning supplies in the other. He turned and thrust both fists toward his slumbering wife’s face. “You’re going to mop off all the puke from her lovely visage.” He swung his arms down to Loretta’s massive thighs, large no matter the size of the viewer. “And you’re going to mop off all the piss from her cunt and all the shit from her ass. Got it?” He emphasized the question with a brutal rattle of his fist, then tossed the little man at Loretta’s head. He bounced off of one cheek, tumbled against her upper arm and came to rest on the mattress. The giant placed the cloth and glass beside him, then stalked off and pulled up a chair next to the bed. He sat into it roughly, leaned back and began to stroke his cock. “Now get to work.”

Chocan eyed the grotesque giant for a moment, waiting for a trick or an act of violence, but there was nothing. Douglas only fixed the tiny man with a burning glare while slowly tugging and stroking the skin around his penis, as though bullying it into life. Chocan shuddered, picked up the cloth, soaked it, and climbed back up Loretta’s forearm to where her head rested.

She wasn’t always snoring, but once in a while she would exhale without inhaling, doing that a few times before violently gasping for breath. Despite this, she never woke up once. This behavior worried the tiny man, as he needed to lean into her face and brace himself against her nose or cheekbone to mop up around her mouth. At first he climbed atop her head, kneeling on the upturned side of her face, trying to moisten and wipe away the dried crust around the corner of her mouth. But the first time she snorted and gasped for breath, he lost his balance and tumbled right before her gasping jaws. This frightened him badly enough to be more careful and work around her unpredictable breathing pattern, doing the easy spots first and saving the harder areas for last.

Loretta’s breath gusted over him, warm as before but now sour with her own vomit. He felt badly for her and he wanted to do a good job for her sake. He scrubbed down her upper lip, careful not to reach into her nostrils; he scrubbed off her lower lip and chin, careful not to dribble into her mouth. He even crawled beneath her face and wiped away everything he could reach, where her cheek rested against her arm. She wasn’t moving on her own and he had no way of rolling her head to the side. Chocan doubted he could ask Douglas’ help for anything, moreover. When every other area was clear, he crawled back up her arm, pulled himself up over the bridge of her nose, and he waited on her cheek for the inevitable snort.

He looked over at Douglas. The crude giant spread his thighs and exposed his hairy nutsack to his sleeping wife and to the tiny man resting on her face. His cock was full and hard now, standing up like an oak tree, and Douglas frowned at the two of them while he teased it.

“What are you waiting for?” he growled at Chocan.

The tiny man only raised his hand, to gesture for a pause.

Almost on cue, Loretta’s throat released and gasped for air. Her head jerked, and Chocan had to spread his arms and legs to keep stable. When her jaw relaxed and her breathing resumed, the tiny man hastily scrubbed away at the flecks around the corner of her mouth, then ran up her temple and let himself back down with a lock of her golden hair.

Douglas snorted. “You done with that?” Chocan nodded and waved. The giant released his penis and leaned forward to take up the shot glass. He rose and walked around the bed, placing it behind his wife’s ample hips. “Better get over there before she spills it or something.” He tugged the arm of the chair and pulled it to the foot of the bed for a view of his unconscious wife’s crotch, then resumed playing with himself.

Chapter 9 by Aborigen

Chocan frowned. He could have used a lift back there, but Douglas wasn’t going to do him any favors, obviously. He took in the lay of the land: the evenest terrain would be a trot down the mattress, around Loretta’s feet and up to her bottom. That would take the most time, however, and he had to reach the glass before the drunken giantess rolled over in her sleep or something like that. The shortest, most direct trek would be over her belly and down her hips, but that was also the most physically demanding. He could possibly crawl over her neck and run down the sheer cliff wall of her back. While he could run around her belly and sneak into her thighs, they were closed shut and impassable.

That settled it in his mind. He wrapped the cloth around his waist, ran up to the sleeping giantess’ armpit, just below her jaw, and gently crawled across her bare skin to access her chest. Her enormous, round breasts lay just to his side, so ample and inviting, but he couldn’t think of that now. Gingerly he picked his way across Loretta’s throat and placed one hand on her collarbone as he hiked up to her shoulder.

He looked down the length of her arm: it ran along her ribs, then bent and folded over her belly. Would that be any quicker? He decided it couldn’t be, as there was no telling when she might stir in her sleep, so he simply slipped down the back of her neck and landed in her cushioning, golden hair.

It smelled wonderful. It was hot with her body heat and smelled like honey and flowers. Chocan was overcome with the impulse to bed down and curl up in her long, blonde hair, but there was no time for dallying. Though it broke his heart, he untangled himself from her soft tresses and slid down to the mattress.

Her shoulder blades loomed straight up on his side, and her broad, smooth back stretched on down into the distance ahead. He placed his palm gently upon her skin, soaking in her warmth for a moment, then began the long walk toward her hips. At the end of the bed, beyond the swelling curve of Loretta’s ass, foul Douglas had planted one foot on the edge of the bed. His long, thick foot reached up like a crag of rock, and past it his long and hairy leg led up to his fist around his cock. The ugly giant leaned over to glare at the little man.

Chocan only set his jaw and began jogging up the mattress. It sank and sloped deeply where Loretta’s tremendous weight piled into it, so he had to keep some distance from her body, as well as hop over the large ruts and folds in the bedspread. It didn’t take very long for him to reach her lower back, and only slightly longer to trot around her enormously round buttocks. One generous butt cheek rested upon the other, as she lay on her side, and her legs were tucked up cutely together. Yes, cutely even at this size, Chocan thought. He really admired this woman from all angles and at all distances, a sentiment that would have sounded ridiculous from a size-peer like Douglas.

Now it was a matter of crawling up into Loretta’s crotch. For her sake, Chocan was embarrassed. He wished circumstances were different, that he were creeping up over her thigh and cinching his way along to her lady-parts because he was invited and desired. Instead, she knew nothing of this at all, and her ogre of a husband was threatening him with death or worse if he didn’t mop up her refuse this way. Less than ideal.

Once he reached the folds of her lady parts he started to untie the cloth around his waist. Only then did he remember the shot glass: it was standing on the mattress some distance from Loretta’s butt, and his cloth was completely dry. He heard the hairy giant snort derisively at Chocan’s discovery.

There was nothing else for it. Chocan slid down the back of Loretta’s thigh, crawled up the divot she made in the mattress, and soaked his cloth very well. It wasn’t that much effort to climb upon her ankle, walk swiftly over her rounded calf, then crawl on all fours up her inner thigh. He was able to mop up all the urine in one trip, he figured, but now he was conflicted. Her lady-parts were clean, but they lay there, longer than he was tall, beautifully rosy and tender. Her skin tugged with healthy resilience as he mopped at her folds. It seemed that she was naturally bare down there, as he hadn’t seen evidence of stubble or clipped hairs, just a few stray and pale hairs here and there. He mopped her down with the cloth, turning the cloth over and going over her lady-parts again in a pretense of thoroughness. He stole a glance at the horrible giant at the foot of the bed, crudely perched in his chair.

Douglas seemed entranced by Chocan’s labors. His eyes were glassy and his fingertips stroked his hardened cock rapidly. He didn’t seem to notice how much extra time the tiny man was spending in his wife’s most intimate area.

Smirking to himself, Chocan halted his work. He really wanted to focus more on all the folds of her skin, but he’d rather Loretta could be awake for that. Certainly, it would be bad to surprise her by waking her up while he was scrubbing away at her most personal parts. Instead, he glanced over at the last chore.

The giantess’ huge labia folded and closed down between her legs, to the patch of skin he had hung beside above the toilet’s pool, and that skin disappeared beneath an enormous, nearly spherical buttock. Now it was really tricky: Chocan needed to squeeze into that tight area, where one butt cheek rested heavily against the other. He was entirely unable to lift that buttock to any meaningful degree, without Douglas’ help.

He thought about this as he bought some time by sliding down the tuck of her ass, where her thigh met her buttock, and landing gently upon the mattress. Acting natural, he plotted and schemed while climbing up the divot in the mattress and stalking over to the shot glass. Very slowly he doused his little cloth in the water, trying not to think of how dirty it was getting (and with what), then bundled up the sopping fabric and turning to face the slumbering giantess once more.

He could have very happily spent an entire afternoon staring up at her huge ass. He could have lived beneath it, maybe found some way to build a kind of suspended apartment onto it… Chocan shook his head. He had no idea where all these ridiculous thoughts were coming from. He glanced back at Douglas, who was now biting his lower lip and staring straight at the tiny man. This was very not good.

Chocan turned toward the giantess once more. She gasped for air violently and began to moan. “Douglas?” she said quietly, off beyond the mountain range of her hips and shoulder. The tiny man stared at her, then back at the foul giant behind him.

Douglas’ eyes were wide. He tilted his massive, fleshy head to try and peer up at his wife’s expression. But he held that position for a long time, and Loretta never repeated herself. Instead, she sighed, stirred fitfully and rolled to her front. She had to adjust her shoulders and pull out the arm she’d pinned beneath her, but she rested on her belly and stretched her ample legs to the end of the bed, and she settled down peacefully once more. It even sounded to Chocan that she was breathing easier.

The tiny man looked back at the hairy, flabby giant. Douglas looked back and jerked his head at his wife. Chocan nodded and soaked his cloth once more.

Now everything would be easy. Her legs were spread, her ass was up, gravity no longer pinned one buttock against the other. Sprinting to Loretta’s ankle, Chocan ambled up easily, balanced himself along her muscular calf, tiptoed across the sensitive back of her knee, ran up the back of her thigh, and wasted no time in scaling the side of her massive, proud buttock. Once he reached the peak, gravity was now on his side to help him mop up her anus.

Part of his mind reeled at how he’d accepted all these ridiculous, unforeseen events.

Chocan carefully stepped down to the deep crack of her enormous ass. Lying on her front, her buttocks now actually spread gently to the sides, giving him greater access within. When he climbed down to the narrowest part, he looked up at her husband one more time. He was strangling his cock and licking his lips: creepy, but it had no impact upon Chocan’s responsibilities. He knelt between Loretta’s enormous butt cheeks, laid himself down and easily reached her huge anus to begin swabbing.

It wasn’t too bad here either. There were no stains or streaks, by some miracle. The tiny man just needed to give it a token rubbing down and he’d be done. What would happen next, he had no idea: with Loretta passed out, he was pretty much at Douglas’ mercy, which was to say he was direly in trouble.

He slowed his strokes down, hoping to buy a little more time and think of something. He studied Loretta’s anus up close, checking out all the puckered wrinkles for any material… and also just to feel close to her. It was bizarre and highly unusual, but being so close to such an intimate part of the giantess’ body made him feel protective, in a way. He could clean her up better than she could. He could perform very detailed maintenance on her. He could see himself cleansing her scratches, popping acne maybe, flossing her teeth if she’d let him. He saw dozens of scenarios that would have sounded disgusting if he’d said them aloud, tried to express them to anyone. But in the privacy of his skull, as he lay down between her tremendous buttocks and tenderly rubbed her pink and fluttering anus clean, he felt a deep and burning need to-

Chocan paused. Fluttering? He looked at her anus: it was flexing. It clenched and released, then again and again. The buttocks on either side of him began to tremble and sway.

“Douglas?” Loretta’s voice was muffled by her pillow. “Is that you?”

The blood froze in the tiny man’s body. He flung his cloth down to the mattress; it disappeared under one of her thighs. But there was no time for him to escape. He pushed himself up and knelt, while Loretta was raising her hips off the bed.

There was a thunderous clap right next to Chocan. He winced and covered his head, craning to see what happened. Atop the gentle peak of Loretta’s buttock, a huge and hairy hand rested. Chocan looked up: Douglas had risen from the chair and planted his hands on his wife’s hips.

“It’s me, lover. How’re you feeling?” He put a lot of affection into his voice, but he glared coldly upon Chocan.

“What’re you doing, sweetie?” The tiny man could hear a clear treble in her voice: she was smiling.

The meaty hand lifted and pinched Chocan’s ankles between a callused thumb and forefinger. “Just thought I’d surprise you, honey-muffin.” He lifted the tiny man gently away, then lowered him down right in front of the tender folds of Loretta’s lady-parts. “Do you mind?”

Loretta rolled slightly, then scooted her knees up and raised her hips up to her husband. “You know I love this kind of surprise,” she said quietly.

Douglas laughed and said he knew. Chocan dangled from his fingertips. He wondered whether he should claw at Loretta’s tender skin to alert her or if he should simply shout for help.

He thought too long on it, and the fleshy, reddening helmet on the end of Douglas’ hardened cock mushed into his back. That didn’t hurt, and it didn’t hurt when the monstrous cock pressed him against the folds of the giantess’ lady-parts.

It hurt very much when the huge cock shoved into her pussy and bent the tiny man backwards, nearly in half. As her thick labia spread around Chocan, it was too late to grab at them, and it was too late to scream when his face dragged across the inner walls of her vagina. As the gruesome ogre Douglas stuffed his gnarled penis into Loretta’s beautiful vulva, it was just too late for Chocan altogether.

Chapter 10 by Aborigen

Light glowed into the doorway of the bedroom from the dining room, errant photons that wandered around corners and partially reflected off pale walls. The bedroom’s lights were out, and Loretta’s pale, soft skin seemed almost luminescent in the darkness. Douglas spread his large hands wide to grasp the abundant fullness of his wife’s hips. This was his favorite view, watching his thick cock disappear into her pussy, devoured between her two enormous buttocks. Just looking at it got him harder.

“Easy there, cowboy,” she murmured, turning her head to the side. “I’m a little dry down there.”

He smiled and apologized. He pulled his cock out and spat onto his fingertips, rubbing the spittle over the head of his erection. For good measure he spat again and massaged Loretta’s thick labia, gently grinding in a large, slow circle. She hmmm’ed at him pleasantly, and he replaced his hands on her hips. Relying on the hardness of his cock, he only pointed it in the right direction and nudged his hips into hers. The head of his cock fumbled around, roughly shouldering through the folds of her skin, then slipped upward.

Loretta shifted her hips aside. “Wrong hole, you big ape. Maybe later, okay?”

The idea of stuffing that annoying little man into her poop-chute amused her husband greatly. He canted his head back, grinning savagely, his teeth shining in the dim light of their bedroom. Continuing to rock his hips, he jabbed his cock around the general area of her hips, relishing all the curves, all the plunging cracks, every near miss until by chance his penis just popped right into her pussy. Sighing with relief, he thrust it inside her as far as he could, slapping her ass noisily against his hips.

Inside, Chocan was trying to recover himself. His body was stunned with the contortion, his muscles strained, his joints aching. The huge penis shoved him around inside Loretta’s lady-parts, which he found humiliating beyond description. He burned with remorse at being party to this beautiful giantess’ degradation. He was furious at being subjected to that thick, offensive sexual member of Douglas’ once again. Far more than the replacement of his loincloth, he wished for a small bladed object, such as his people used in defense against invasive mice.

But this was not the time. Still smarting, Chocan strained to reposition himself. His face and chest rubbed against velvety-soft tissues. His arms and hands groped against sticky surfaces that slowly began to accrue moisture. For the third time this evening, his lungs ached for fresh air. He drew his knees up and hugged them, crouching in a defensive fetal position. Although he could situate himself into a less painful pose, his greater concern was finding his way out of this narrow tunnel. He didn’t dare open his eyes, though the penetrating blackness outside of his eyelids told him there was nothing to see anyway. For the moment, the ogre’s penis had retracted. The tiny forager had no idea how much time he had to sort things out before it returned—as he knew it must—so he slowly straightened himself out and spread his hands. Chocan felt his way blindly, squirming through this restrictive space, hoping he was crawling in the right direction.

What told him it was the wrong direction was the blunt force of the giant’s gnarled penis ramming him from behind. The thick head of the cock mashed all around his buttocks and hips, and it shoved him swiftly into Loretta’s deeper recesses.

Douglas smirked to himself, sensing the small lump of Chocan butting against his cock. He dug his fingernails into his wife’s enormous ass and began rocking in a slow, gentle but relentless pulse. The view of her butt disappeared intermittently beneath his broad gut, which he regretted but not enough to actually work out and eat right. Instead, he simply closed his eyes and concentrated on the feel of the huge, beautiful butt cheeks that filled his hips and shook entrancingly.

Loretta was still quite dizzy from the heavy drinking. Her face ground into her pillow as her large and powerful husband plowed into her from behind. This felt good, just this isolated sensation, his thick cock filling her. Her stomach was stabilizing but her head was starting to ache. There was something she was forgetting.

She looked down. When did she take her clothes off? Not the gown, she remembered Douglas helping her out of that, and she thought she remembered balancing on one leg and holding onto the dining room table while she peeled her panties off. She blinked thickly and furrowed her brow. Why would she-

Her thoughts were disrupted by a sharp smack across her right butt cheek. She yelped in surprise, eliciting a low chuckle from her husband. Sometimes she relished his crude, forceful nature, and sometimes she felt it was beneath her, somehow, as though she could have done better. As though she could have found someone who respected her a little more. But then she remembered all the good times with Douglas, how easily he made her laugh. Those thoughts came reflexively, as Loretta was generally a very positive person.

But there was still the question of her bra. What had happened to that, and how did she end up in bed? Biting her fat bottom lip, she gave her hips a thrilling little wiggle for her husband’s benefit. He really was forcing himself hard into her, farther than normal. He was kind of a large man, and he generally held back for her comfort or else the thick head of his cock would go banging up against her cervix. That felt good at the time but the next day it left her with some profoundly uncomfortable bruises!

“Take it easy, please,” she said. “Be gentle with my tender bits, you big lug.”

There was no indication whether he heard her. She felt his strong hands grope huge chunks of her butt; his cock slowly slid out almost completely; then her pussy abruptly filled with all of him. She yelped again and her pussy clenched hard on his thick member.

Chocan flattened himself against her vaginal walls. The huge penis rumbled past him, sliding over his back. He was now coated in slick juices that allowed the penis to glide past rather than drag him along. Having discerned where the monster-cock was coming from, the tiny man had turned himself around and was determinedly groping his way toward freedom. One hand in front of the other, minuscule fingertips digging into tender tissues, he crept along on his bare belly and fought to hold his breath. Douglas’ cock ground him into the walls of her canal, rumbling toward and past him, then rumbling back, thrusting, withdrawing.

The tiny man’s muscles began to tremble. The evening’s exertions were starting to take their toll. His diaphragm spasmed, hungering for two lungs of fresh air. Douglas’ cock took up all the space in Loretta’s lady-parts, all of it and more. It stretched her canal wider and pressed him flat against her tissues. And when he thrust in as deeply as he could go, Loretta’s tissues came to life and contracted, squeezing the tiny warrior flat against her husband’s engorged penis.

He was running out of time. He was making no progress like this.

The monstrous penis pulled out one more time. Chocan rolled to his back and flung his arms up. His tiny fingers hooked on the thick flange of the penis’ head, and his body slipped right out of the flooding canal.

Douglas blinked in surprise. There was a tiny pinch on the highly sensitive head of his cock. Curious, he withdrew entirely, despite his penis’ protest for more warmth, more friction.

At the end of his glistening, throbbing sexual organ, a tiny bedraggled man hung. He threw his head back and gasped deeply for air.

The enormous man stared for a moment, then roared with laughter.

His wife drowsily asked what was so funny.

“Look at this,” he said. He turned his body to the side and poked his cock around her ample hip.

Loretta took a deep breath and sighed. She shifted her hips to the side and peered around her shoulder to see what clever thing amused her large and hairy spouse.

She spotted a very small, spindly little man-figure gripping the head of her husband’s cock, suspended in space.

Her eyes went huge. Her thick lips pursed into a surprised O-shape. Realization flooded through her skull and spine like an ice-water bath. “Ch-… Chocan!” she gasped. “Chocan! Are you okay? Where was he?”

Douglas narrowed his eyes at her. That reaction was unanticipated, that note of concern and fright. When she started to roll to her side, he reached down and seized her hip, brusquely yanking her back into position. With his other hand he thrust his thick thumb between her swollen labia and massaged her vagina briefly. He pulled out and his thumb was coated in her sweet sexual juices, and these he rubbed over her twitching anus.

“Douglas! What are you doing!”

“Just finishing up.” He roughly guided his wife’s plump hips back into place, spreading her knees with his knee. Her shoulders raised up and he leaned over to push them back down.

Chocan was so focused on breathing, he forgot to let go of the enormous penis. He heard Loretta’s cries of alarm but couldn’t sort them out. As he clung, the penis rose up between the giantess’ huge buttocks, and his back rubbed over the thoroughly damp folds of her lady-parts. The oafish giant’s distended belly blocked out all view above him, coming to rest on her bottom and spreading to either side of the tiny man. He heard a struggle but couldn’t determine its nature.

About that time, he realized he could just fall to the mattress. It was soft, and he could spin around and scramble up to the sheltering safety of the giantess’ body. He realized this one second before he actually thought to let go, and in that second his butt brushed up against the broad and spreading radial puckers of the giantess’ anus.

Then he didn’t even have time for a thought. His hands released, but he was lying flat upon the wrinkled hole, now coated in sticky syrup. The giant’s huge belly swung away for a moment, and the fleshy, stubbly jowls of this drunken man loomed far above, like the scorn of a vengeful god.

Chocan flung his arms up defensively. The burning, spongy head of Douglas’ cock mashed all over his chest and belly, filled up all the space from his arms to this thighs. In one horrifying flash, Chocan wondered whether his own penis had slid up into this ogre’s-…

Then he was thrust into darkness. It wasn’t like being shoved into Loretta’s lady-parts. This time the opening had remained closed and there was absolutely no room for either the engorged penis or the tiny warrior. Yet they entered as one, plunging into rancid darkness with little resistance.

Chapter 11 by Aborigen

This is the worst, Chocan thought. This is hell. I’m in hell.

As much as he adored the giantess, nothing could have compelled him to enter her private chamber where she makes waste. His imagination flashed with scenes from the toilet’s pool, as he looked up to see her huge anus flex and gape open, to release tremendous chunks of dark brown waste. And now he was inside her, on the other side of that large and puckered orifice. Not only that, but he was being battered under the relentless blows of an enormous penis.

Douglas growled to himself, savagely gripping his wife’s fat ass. His thick cock tugged at her wrinkled ring, drawing it in with every cruel thrust, pulling it out dryly along his shaft with every withdrawal. He only barely registered the tantalizing clench of her asshole, clamped around his cock. His primary thought was to pummel that irritating little man into paste and stuff him all the way back into his woman’s shithole.

Loretta whimpered and tried to control her breathing. She pleaded with him, for all the good that did: Douglas seemed beside himself. Now she had to force herself to relax, to loosen up her anus or else this would really hurt. She was shocked at him. Even at his most drunken moments, he had never forced himself on her. He had certainly never put his cock in her butt without express permission.

“Douglas, please stop. Now.” Her words hitched with every bestial thrust into her asshole.

“Not now,” he growled, behind her. His palms slapped her ass harder than she liked, then his nails bit into her flesh.

“Douglas, husband,” she gasped, “please stop. You’re hurting me.”

“Just… one more minute. Darling.”

Her breath shuddered and she clenched her eyes shut. She struggled to force her asshole to please relax, not resist the violation of his monstrous, veiny cock. “Where is that poor little man, Douglas?” But she knew the answer to this, and she could almost feel him struggling within her.

Chocan had seized enough air to last a while, and he was as far back as the grotesque penis should shove him. He disciplined himself to relax for a moment, let the event play out while he saved his strength. This could only go one way, he knew, and so he only had to wait it out.

Still. He tried not to think about lying crumpled in the inner recesses of a gigantic woman’s rectum. He tried not to think about the mixture of vaginal secretion and feces in his hair, coating his entire body. It was much harder to avoid thinking about vile Douglas’ huge penis, as the thick head of it rammed into his face and chest, over and over.

Then the head of the penis rushed up and rested against Chocan. It held still, its spongy mass spreading over his stomach, chest, upper arms and face. It held there for a moment as Chocan seized his breath and slowly turned his head to one side.

Hot, thick syrup flooded the narrow chamber. It blasted against Chocan’s cheek and ear and ran down his neck and shoulders. The head of the penis began some short, quivering thrusts, and the hot syrup churned and frothed around the tiny forager’s body. It oozed between his thighs and around his waist. There was so much of it, it began to take on some weight. The weight of Douglas’ sickening cum was pressing down all over Chocan’s skin.

The tiny man, deep within the cavern of the giantess’ ass, clenched his fists and held still for as long as his lungs would permit him. That part’s over, he thought grimly.

Douglas’ throaty roar filled the bedroom. His fingernails retracted from his wife’s abused flesh, leaving burning red crescent-marks all over her pale, fragile skin. The roar guttered out into a strangled whine, and he bent in half. He would have collapsed upon Loretta’s back, as she strained to remain up on all fours, but his enormous belly was in the way, so he only hunched pathetically over her ample buttocks.

“Are you done,” Loretta hissed over her shoulder.

The hairy oaf began to lean to one side. His cock, thinner and pliant, slipped out of her anus with a pop. Douglas let his full weight crash to the mattress, beside his wife. She bounced a bit, then ambled to the side of the bed. Her husband moaned quietly, one meaty hand massaging his expended sexual organ, and she regarded him with rising distaste.

Loretta stood beside the bed, unsure what to do. She squatted over the mattress, her small hands desperately groping her buttocks and tugging them apart as best she could. She didn’t know what muscles to flex. A thin ribbon of murky cum-mixture ran from her asshole and soaked into the sheets.

Frowning, she trotted off to the bathroom. Through hazy, bloodshot eyes, Douglas watched her delightfully full, round hips waggling on out the door. He rolled to his back and gulped down huge, gratifying gasps of air, all emotion draining from him as though it bled out of his back and into the absorbent mattress.

Loretta planted her ample buttocks upon the toilet seat once more. “I’m so sorry about this,” she whispered, almost like a prayer, clenching her insides. She hoped to God she wasn’t hurting him, but she couldn’t imagine any other way to free him.

A solid mass inside her ass began to slide. It moved from within and gradually worked its way toward her orifice. Loretta’s eyes went wide as she tried to interpret this sensation: was she shitting or was Chocan alive and making his way out? When her anus began to tickle and twitch, she guessed his tiny hands had thrust out and were groping at her sensitive skin. Quickly she tore off some toilet paper and held it beneath her. She could at least spare him another dump in icy water.

She felt something gently plucking at the tissue resting on her fingertips, and then a dozen grams of tiny person tumbled out. She caught him in her hand easily, leaped from the toilet and ran some hot water. All the while, she whispered tender apologies to her little hero. She pleaded for his health and praised him for his bravery and endurance. Her hands frothed over with soapy suds as she assured him how much she loved him.

Love. That word penetrated the wool that swaddled his consciousness. Warm, clean water gushed over his limbs, and when he dared to open his eyes, the goddess of love hovered overhead once more, holding him within the shrine of her golden tresses.

Douglas faded in and out of consciousness. His hips tingled warmly with satisfaction, and he would have loved to fall asleep, letting his spent cock dribble down his thigh, but there was something he had to attend to. Between the booze soaking his brain and the explosive release of sexual pressure, he couldn’t quite recall what it was. It was something important.

He heard his wife’s footsteps thumping back into the room. He rolled to one shoulder and labored to raise his head. “Loretta, darling.” His voice was drowsy and his lips were uncooperative. “What am I forgetting? There’s something…” It was just too much work to think, so he plaintively gazed up at his wife.

She towered over him, standing beside the bed. Her hands were cupped close to her chest. From them, a tiny little man shakily rose to his feet. Chocan braced himself on Loretta’s fingertip and stood between her tremendous breasts.

“That’s it,” Douglas said, smiling crookedly. “Gimme that little asshole. Gonna fix him once and for all.”

He didn’t notice the thunderstorm-dark expression on his wife’s face. He watched her raise her palms up to her face, and he watched the tiny man calmly turn and bury his head between her puckered lips. Chocan held his face in there for a long time, stroking her upper lip with his palms. Loretta’s lips gently pulsed around his head, and her eyes fluttered shut as she held him there.

When they were done, the tiny man turned back to peer down at Douglas from his high perch. Loretta slowly opened her eyes and glowered down at her husband.

Douglas said, “You win,” and collapsed into a deep and drooling slumber.

The bed was large enough that she didn’t have to sleep close to him. She kicked him to the furthest edge, then settled down and pulled the sheets over herself and her tiny man. She rested him in her cleavage and lay on her side. One massive breast tumbled gently upon the little warrior’s body. For once, he was sandwiched in her body not in comedy, not in punishment, but in a bed of affection. The giantess’ breath washed over his head as she drifted to sleep, and when his heart calmed down sufficiently, Chocan slept as well.

Chapter 12 by Aborigen

Light streamed in through the windows, illuminating the gauzy sheers that danced in a light breeze. A large, meaty hand groped at the nightstand on the other side of the bed. It clumsily located a digital clock that showed the time to be just after noon.

Douglas sat up. At some point in the night it seemed he’d fallen out of bed. He was now planted on the floor, holding a clock and blinking blearily at the rest of the room. The bedsheets were tugged to the side. He didn’t see his wife anywhere, but he smelled eggs and bacon cooking. Grinning, he hauled himself to a standing position, and the trouble he had with this told him that not only didn’t he sleep very well, but he’d probably overdone it on drinks last night. He stumbled around the bed, spotting his discarded green doublet in the middle of the room. For some reason, an armchair had been dragged to the foot of the bed. He carried it back to the corner of the room, dug a pair of flannel pajama bottoms from the closet, and hastily dressed before venturing to the kitchen.

The lighting was even brighter in here. Loretta’s back was turned to him as she tended to a hot iron skillet.

“Good morning, my delightful lover,” he cooed, cupping her shoulders and leaning to kiss her ear.

Without a word, she smacked him on the forehead before he could make contact. He reared in surprise. She thrust a tumbler of fizzy water and bitters at him, and he accepted with a meek thank-you, taking his seat at the kitchen table. He knew now that last night had gotten out of hand, and if he didn’t remember all of it, his wife was preparing to remind him.

He hated this part. It happened all too frequently for his liking.

Loretta was wearing a shimmering violet kimono. Sunlight reflected from her shoulders, and the fabric lovingly graced her wide hips. The satin glistened with every tremble of her round butt, and it trembled with every gesture. Douglas loved watching this, but some sick feeling in the pit of his stomach made him feel as though, somehow, it were inappropriate to stare. She tossed a trivet to the center of the table and rested the sizzling skillet upon this. She served herself and gave Douglas a slightly larger portion, as was their habit.

“Looks wonderful.” He smiled feebly. She only grunted, then took her seat.

In her front pocket was a small lump, which she gently pulled out. There was the tiny, naked warrior, Chocan, between her fingertips. She rested him beside her plate. He walked up to the edge and stared at the crispy bacon and sunny-side up eggs in wonder.

Douglas’ brow furrowed at the tiny man. Memories were beginning to slink back, like guilty dogs being beckoned into the room of their master. He glanced up at his wife. She did not meet his gaze, but instead sliced some runny egg and cracked off a fragment of bacon, sliding these to Chocan. With bare hands he picked up a large piece of bacon and gnawed at it as best he could. Loretta smiled and gingerly stroked his hair with a fingertip.

As delicious as the meal looked, Douglas suddenly lost his appetite. “He won, then, I take it?”

“You said as much last night.” Loretta glared pointedly at him.

“I did?”

“Mm-hmm.”

Douglas’ gaze slipped to the side. “I, um… did I hurt you?”

“You did.”

Chocan never stopped eating. Tiny hands hauled a wedge of white egg toward his mouth.

Douglas pursed his lips. “Again.”

“Again.”

Douglas nodded slightly at his wife, and she nodded slightly at him. “We’ll talk about that later. Right now, the hero deserves his reward.” She smiled with unreserved warmth upon the tiny man, who grinned through yolk at her.

The large man grasped at this momentary reprieve. “Absolutely! I’m nothing if not a man of my word.” Loretta’s glance told him she agreed with half of that statement. “You, proud warrior of the Ternakan, amply deserve your riches. How does a full meal every day for a week-” his wife glared at him, “-er, a month sound?”

Indifferently, Chocan called up to him, “A portion of root vegetable, a portion of chicken, and a portion of bread, every Sunday and Wednesday for 30 days. Place it in the back of the cupboard where you found me.”

Douglas chuckled in surprise. “Is that all? After everything you’ve doubtlessly been through, you deserve much more than that.”

The tiny warrior shook his head. “Any more than that, and my tribe will have to watch a pile of food rot before our eyes. We don’t need so much. Also, too much food will attract rodents.”

The large man hadn’t thought of that. “Done and done, easily. Happily, even. In fact, why stop at a month? We wouldn’t even notice it if we fed you for years to come!”

“Thirty days, no longer,” insisted the tiny man. “We will soften and grow lazy if everything is provided for us, all the time. We need to train our warriors.” He looked up at Loretta, whose eyes glittered at him.

“You need us for your training?” Surprise smacked Douglas’ head like a spouse’s palm.

“We use you for shelter from the weather and a supply of food. In return, the Makanan Ternakan agree to provide you a sacrifice, one of our number who may prove to be a powerful warrior.”

“I had no idea this agreement was in place.”

Chocan’s tiny face went stony. “You have never asked before.” Even Loretta looked a little abashed at that.

They finished their breakfast in silence, except for Chocan’s praise of the food. He predicted that bacon would be big with his people.

Douglas chuckled. “I imagine everything’s big with your people,” he offered gamely. Loretta scowled at him.

To their surprise, Chocan burst out in laughter. “That’s true! That’s true!”

When the food was gone and the plate were put away, the tiny warrior requested to be returned. “Back in the cupboard?” Douglas asked. Loretta held her tiny warrior in her open palms, close to her chest as her husband opened the little door that contained cans of beans and tomato paste.

“Will you be back to see me?” she asked Chocan, lifting him to her face. She was apparently unconcerned with Douglas’ reaction to this. He only turned his head to the side and waited.

Chocan glanced back at him. “Once a Ternakan warrior has completed his quest, he is focused upon defense against predators. Only a new and untried warrior is sent out to forage for supplies from the giants.”

Loretta’s face fell, but she nodded slowly. Then the tiny man motioned for her to draw him closer. She piled him into one palm, drew her hair aside with the other hand and raised him to her ear. Glancing for a moment, Douglas only saw the tiny forager lean into the pearly folds of her aural canal. He couldn’t hear a thing and he knew he had no right to ask, though he had a guess as to the gist of the little man’s private message. The brightness of his wife’s expression as she lifted him to the cupboard was unmistakable. Douglas sighed heavily.

Chocan stepped out of the giantess’ warm palms and onto the artificial wood-tone contact paper in the cupboard. He nodded toward the oafish and thoroughly ashamed giant man. He waved to the beautiful giantess, whose golden hair lit up in the sunlight. She winked at him, he winked at her, and he receded between the labeled cans to a jagged hole in the paneling. From there he scaled down wood shims and descended to his tribe’s chambers.

Epilogue by Aborigen

Large embers smoldered in a tin that once held cat food. The fire was unnecessary for warmth, as they were well insulated by the giants’ house, but fire was a tradition. Something inside these little bodies told them it as appropriate to tell tales around a fire, around the warm light that represented their unquenchable light as well as the spark of imagination.

A lean, young man said, “Is that all, Chocan?”

“That’s all I care to share, Seijec. I’ve told you the best of it, as far as you need to know.” Chocan’s stony gaze picked out each of the elders in their circle. There was, of course, more to it than he’d said.

A girl piped up. “Was she very beautiful, Chocan?”

He smiled. “Ellacena, she was as beautiful as the sunrise, as warm and promising as the fiery light that chases the darkness away.”

The little girl ooh’ed in delight. “Am I that beautiful, Chocan?”

The elders laughed. “You’re as the flowers, little girl,” he said. “If you eat all your vegetables and get enough sleep, I’m sure someday you’ll be as beautiful as the sunrise.”

“But the ogre,” said a little boy. “How did you survive him?”

The warrior’s face went blank. “I believed in myself, Lialus. I had faith in my training. I had the support of my ancestors, greater warriors than you could ever imagine. How could I fail?”

Lialus’ eyes were dazzled with imagination as he stared into the embers.

“I think there’s something you’re keeping from us,” said a teenager. He hung back from the tribal circle, but now stepped into the light, across the embers from the warrior. “You’re not telling us the whole story.”

“I’m not telling you the whole story, Ronus.” Chocan nodded. “How about you have a good sleep, and then you can tell me what I’ve left out, you who knows all.”

Ronus scowled and started to reply, when his mother, Yndri, stood up. “That’s enough for now, children,” she announced firmly. “Up now, wash your faces, scrub your teeth in salt, and then straight to bed!” Ronus protested, then withered under Yndri’s glare. Reluctantly, all the smallest members of these tiny people picked themselves up and filed out of the area.

The elders only watched the embers pop and waver. Chocan heard the children slipping into the soft mounds of moss. After several minutes, when their breathing grew heavy, then the elders lifted their heads to him.

“How bad was it?” asked Oakala, the Stream-Mother.

Chocan slowly shook his head and his shoulders slumped. “It was a nightmare, at its worst. I never imagined such things were possible.”

“Was it as bad as Haban’s journey?” asked Cudil, the Story-Keeper.

The warrior took a deep breath and stared into the ember. “It was worse than Haban’s journey. It was much worse than Phoquo’s journey—he seems to have gotten away with something.” All the elders nodded: Phoquo’s victory was swift and uneventful, and that itself was an interesting story. “Nothing, of course, could be as bad as Joce’s fall.”

Everyone hung their heads for a minute. “Blessed Joce,” they murmured after the silence.

“Is there anything else you would like to share with us?” prodded Greatmother Uatae. Her wizened frame leaned on the Mint Toothpick of Authority, clutched in one knobby fist, and her deep and probing eyes spoke of wisdom and forgiveness. They were a source of comfort to all warriors, returning from the giants’ domain.

Chocan blew air from his nostrils. “There is so much to say,” he ventured, “but I haven’t the words. Those giants… I don’t know whether we are the misfits on this earth, or they are. We live in harmony with the ground, the plants and animals, but they are irresistible oppressors of all they survey. They are indomitable over nature.” He rubbed his face. “But the things they do… the things they think up to do to each other…” He shuddered.

“But the beauteous one, your Goddess of Love,” said Greatmother Uatae. “You may not return to her. You are done with this and are needed elsewhere.”

Chocan rose from the pebble upon which he sat, and he knelt before the Greatmother. Taking her hand in his, he gulped hard and braced himself to stare up into those powerful eyes of hers.

“Nothing can keep me away from her,” he said slowly. “Not you, not the tribe, and not that grotesque ogre to whom she is bonded.” The elders began to protest, but Chocan only stood and raised his palms. He silenced them and, saying nothing more himself, he walked away from the fire and prepared for bed.

Yndri looked sadly at Oakala, and Oakala looked mournfully at Greatmother Uatae. She returned their gazes, opened her mouth, shut it and sighed heavily.

“The Goddess of Love has claimed another Joce,” uttered Cudil, the Story-Keeper.

The elders stared into the embers until they all went dark.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4891