Jack and Richard by microcalist
Summary:

When a bright young college student accidentally shrinks himself, he goes to his older neighbor for aid: the mature and lonely Richard, who harbors a secret crush on the younger man.


Categories: Instant Size Change, Middle Age (50+), Feet, Gentle, Giant Characters: None
Growth: Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: M/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 2936 Read: 24314 Published: February 08 2015 Updated: February 08 2015
Story Notes:

Obviously, there's gay content in this story, as well as feet, underwear, and masturbation. If you're not into that, this story isn't for you.

1. Chapter 1 by microcalist

2. Chapter 2 by microcalist

3. Chapter 3 by microcalist

Chapter 1 by microcalist

Richard stared at his reflection in the mirror and sighed deeply. There was no longer any point in denying it: he was getting old.

He was pushing sixty-six, after all, and he'd been showing his age for quite a while now. It was evident in the thinning silver hair that failed to cover the top of his head, the wrinkles that had set in around his eyes, the hefty belly that refused to shrink even though he'd been going for daily walks for several years now. Hell, even his attire had lost its youthfulness; he was dressed like an old man, with his boring combination of sneakers, plain jeans, and a simple button-up shirt with its tails tucked in. He sighed again, scratching at his bushy gray beard and glowering at himself before turning and walking out the front door of his condo.

His neighborhood only served to emphasize his age. Richard lived in a college town, surrounded by young men and women with their entire lives ahead of them. He'd been living there for years; his wife used to teach at the nearby university, before she'd passed away suddenly almost ten years prior. Richard had never been able to bring himself to move away, and now, he lacked the funds to do so even if he'd had any motivation to. So he'd resigned himself to a quiet, boring retirement in a town full of life and excitement, alone, going about his business without interacting with anyone beyond much more than a polite nod at his neighbors whenever he saw them.

As he walked, Richard sullenly mulled over those thoughts, tired eyes listlessly skimming the gorund. In fact, he almost didn't notice the tiny man who had run out on the sidewalk in front of him, frantically waving his arms about and yelling with a distant voice. It wasn't until his sneaker was poised above the little man that his ears finally registered a faint, startled cry from below. Richard paused, confused, and looked around for the source of the noise, but saw no one. But there it was again, a curiously distant shout that seemed to come from the ground before him. His eyes shifted downward, and he gasped quietly at what he saw: a tiny person, no more than three or four inches in height, scrambling out of the way of his foot.

Richard stooped down, hardly believing the sight before him, and squinted down at the tiny creature. There was no mistaking it; it was a human being, albeit smaller than any he'd ever seen before. In fact, something seemed vaguely familiar about the little man, and almost without thinking, Richard reached out and grabbed him in his fist, lifting him up to examine him more closely. He gasped again when he finally made out the man's face. "Jack?"

"Richard!" came the breathless voice. "Yeah, it's me! Jack!" Jack was Richard's neighbor, a sociable young student from the university. He was one of the few people that Richard considered to be a friend, and they hardly even spoke beyond the occasional chat when they ran into each other on the street. In fact, Richard had harbored some affections for the younger man for some time now, although he had never dared to voice them before, even though he secretly suspected that the attraction was somewhat mutual.

"What happened to you?" Richard asked, dumbstruck. "How did you get so small?"

Jack squirmed a bit in his grip, freeing his arms and resting them on Richard's thick fingers. "I was building a shrink ray for a project," he began. "I decided to test it, but accidentally got in the way of the beam and shrunk myself. I live alone, so I figured my only chance was to make it outside so I could catch you on your walk. I climbed out my window, got to the sidewalk, and waited for you to show up."

Honestly, Richard was quite flattered to hear that Jack had sought him out in his time of need. He really trusts me that much, huh? he thought, a smile spreading across his face. Something stirred in him as he straightened up and gazed down at the tiny man in his hand. He'd been a secret microphile his entire life, but never did he think he'd actually get to come into possession of a real, shrunken person. But here he was, alone with a miniaturized younger man. He could hardly believe his luck.

Devious ideas began to run through his mind as he wordlessly tucked Jack into his pants pocket and turned back in the direction of his own home. "Don't worry, Jack," he said, gently patting the shifting bulge in his pocket. "I'm gonna take real good care of you."

Chapter 2 by microcalist
Author's Notes:

The rest of the story will be from Jack's point of view instead of Richard's.

It was dark and cramped inside Richard's pocket. Jack squirmed, struggling to find a comfortable position between the cloth that pressed against his face and pinned him to Richard's leg, but the rhythmic motion of Richard's steps rendered the task impossible. He finally gave up, resigning himself to his hot, awkward fate.

He didn't have to tolerate it for long, however; after a couple of minutes passed, he heard the muffled sounds of a door opening and closing. Light suddenly flooded his prison as Richard's gigantic fingers slipped into his pocket and gently grasped Jack around his waist, lifting him up and relieving him of his confinement. He blinked, looking around as Richard once again wrapped him in his fist. They were in the living room of Richard's condo. The room was simply decorated, with only a couch, coffee table, TV, and a few photos on a dresser by the window. Richard drew the curtains and sat down on the couch with a sigh, depositing Jack onto the coffee table before him.

The two looked at one another in silence for a few seconds, tiny Jack staring into the smiling eyes of the colossal older man. He felt like a bug, so pathetic and insignificant before the mountain of a man before him. He opened his mouth to say something, anything, but could manage only a faint squeak.

Richard chuckled at the sound. "I guess it must be a bit shocking to be so small," he said, considerately lowering his voice so as not to overwhelm Jack's miniaturized ears. He extended a finger towards the shrunken man playfully, his fingertip almost as big as his torso, and poked at him. Jack stumbled and sat down. "But... let me guess. You're enjoying this, aren't you?"

Jack blushed and looked away, embarrassed. Richard wasn't wrong. In fact, if he was being entirely honest, he had secretly wished for something like this to happen ever since he first met Richard. He didn't really want to admit it, not even to himself, but that was actually a big reason why he had built the shrink ray in the first place: he was a macrophile and harbored secret affections for his older neighbor. In fact, much to his own shame, he'd masturbated more than once to fantasies of this exact situation. That's why, in spite of his instinctive fear, he wasn't surprised by the fact that his penis was already hard in his shorts.

"Well?" Richard said, shaking Jack from his daze. Jack looked back up at the giant to see that he was smiling mischievously. "I'm not wrong, am I?"

"N-no," Jack replied, but his voice caught. He rose unsteadily to his feet, cleared his throat, and tried again: "No, I mean... Well..." He trailed off lamely, not sure exactly what to say.

Richard leaned back. Jack could hear him kicking his sneakers off underneath the table, and his heart fluttered like a startled bird in his chest. It almost stopped beating altogether when Richard suddenly lifted his foot up and rested it on the table beside him.

The size 12 behemoth towered above Jack. He craned his neck back to see Richard's toes, high above, wiggling in his white sock. Fresh from the walk and newly freed from its prison, his foot exuded a powerful stink, at once unpleasant and completely irresistable. Jack could hardly hold himself back from diving straight at Richard's heel and rubbing himself against it.

His lust must have been plainly obvious, as a booming laugh roused him from his trance. He looked back up at Richard, whose smile had widened. He lifted his foot up into his lap, peeled off his sock, and returned it to the table. Now the aroma of sweaty foot was even stronger, nearly enough to knock Jack down again. The flesh of Richard's sole looked softer than he'd imagined countless times, and infinitely more enticing. "Go ahead," Richard urged, and Jack didn't hesitate. He pulled his own shoes and socks off, and tossed aside his t-shirt and shorts. He paused when he hooked his thumbs into the waistband of his boxers, suddenly bashful, but recovered quickly and tossed them into the pile. He felt even more exposed then, not only tiny but naked, too, but the sensation served only to exhilarate him more. He had the biggest erection of his life, and he almost came right then and there when he looked up to see Richard's foot suddenly descending upon him.

He was flattened against the table by the sheer weight of the giant's foot. His body was pinned beneath the ball of Richard's foot, his face trapped between his toes. The scent was almost too much for him there; he gagged, gasping for a breath of fresh air and receiving only Richard's thick musk. He could hardly move, but after rubbing gently against the tiny man's body for a moment, Richard lifted his foot slightly, allowing Jack some more freedom.

Jack was beyond the point of conscious action. Consumed by his raging hormones, he wrapped his arms and legs around Richard's big toe in a sweaty embrace and began to buck wildly against it. Richard pressed down slightly, which only drove Jack even deeper into his excitement.

"That's right," came Richard's voice from above. "Keep going, little guy." Jack grinned, his eyes squeezed tightly shut as he lost himself in the whirlwind of sensations. The stink of Richard's musky foot, the pressure against his throbbing genitals from his gigantic toe, the salty taste of the beads of sweat that rolled into Jack's mouth, the deep murmur of Richard's voice -- it was all so much better than Jack could ever have dreamed it to be. Seconds later, he felt a fierce stirring in his balls, and with a cry of ecstasy he released the biggest load he had ever mustered all over the underside of Richard's toe.

Richard lifted his foot away, leaving Jack lying on the table, panting. Jack's vision was blurred slightly from the intensity of his orgasm, but he could make out Richard wiping away the tiny splotch of cum on his toe with his finger. "Now," he said, gently scooping Jack into the palm of his hand, "it's my turn."

Chapter 3 by microcalist

Richard carried Jack upstairs and walked into his bedroom. Like the living room, it was modestly furnished: a neatly-made bed, a dresser with a mirror, and a framed photo of his late wife on the nightstand. Richard set Jack down on the comforter and reached over to the photo, turning it face down. He smiled devilishly down at Jack, and Jack managed an exhausted grin of his own in reply.

Jack gazed up at the older man, who stood at the foot of the bed, looking back down at him. Once again, Jack was reminded of just how tiny he was, but he didn't have time to dwell on that thought; Richard was beginning to take off his clothes.

He stripped away his remaining sock, then undid his belt and let his jeans fall to the floor. Jack's eyes immediately snapped to his tight, white briefs, and the colossal bulge they contained. Richard's package would have been impressive even if Jack was at his normal size, but when he was only a few inches tall, it was simply awe-inspiring. He barely noticed as Richard unbuttoned his shirt and tossed it aside, revealing his great, hairy torso. Like Jack, he finished by taking off his underwear, but he did it slowly, teasingly; first he revealed the untrimmed bush of gray pubic hair, then gradually exposed the entire length of his hardening dick, until finally, he revealed his massive, low-hanging balls, so much bigger than Jack.

Richard allowed Jack a moment to take in the view before he reached down and picked him up again. With a great sigh, he reclined onto the bed, and deposited Jack at the peak of his belly. He smiled through his beard and poked at Jack. "Go on, now," he urged, gesturing. "It's my turn for some pleasure."

Just the thought of what was about to come brought Jack a fresh wave of energy, and his member stiffened once more. He turned and slid down Richard's belly toward's his package, his heart hammering madly. His descent was slowed when he reached the mess of pubes, but he disentangled himself and, at long last, found himself straddling Richard's throbbing dick.

The sensation was enough to bring the monster to its maximum potential. It rose, higher and higher, and dropped Jack onto his back as it settled against Richard's lower abdomen. Fully erect, it was easily twice Jack's size, perhaps bigger. He grunted as he shifted it off of him, clambering to straddle its underside, and immediately began to grind himself against it. A moan of pleasure escaped Richard's lips, and Jack rubbed harder, massaging the mammoth penis with both hands and humping it furiously.

Suddenly, Richard's hand descended upon him and pinned Jack's entire body to his dick. Richard wrapped his fingers around them both and began to stroke, slowly at first, then faster, faster. Jack was hopelessly caught in the middle of Richard's impromptu masturbation, but he was thrilled nonetheless. He had no clue how long Richard rubbed him up and down the shaft of his dick, but after what felt like hours of pure bliss, he felt another stirring in his groin, just as he felt Richard tense up beneath him. His dick exploded with cum once again, just as Richard fired his own massive load all over his gargantuan torso.

They both lay there for a few moments, Richard still holding Jack to his softening penis, while they basked in the euphoria that enveloped them. Richard's hand lifted away, allowing Jack to tumble down his testicles and land in a heap on the bed while the giant scooted backward into a sitting position. He gently gripped the tiny man between his thumb and forefinger and brought him up to his lips for a sloppy kiss. His mustache and beard tickled Jack's face and legs, but he kissed back as best he could. With a warm smile, Richard set him down on the bed, stood up, and grabbed an old shirt from his drawer to clean himself up with before he started to get dressed again.

"Now, what was it you came to me for, again?" Richard said as he buttoned his shirt. "Oh, right -- you wanted me to take you back to your home." He grinned mischievously down at Jack, and without warning, snatched him up in his hand again. "Well, we've both had our fun for now," he said almost regretfully. "I guess you've got to be going back to normal now."

Richard paused, then, chuckling to himself quietly, pulled his underwear open. "Well then, let's be off," he said, and dropped Jack back down onto his package. His waistband snapped back into place, firmly pinning Jack against his cock. The light that filtered through the white cloth was cut off as he pulled his jeans back up and strode back downstairs.

It was somewhat more comfortable in Richard's underwear than it had been in his pocket, but the heat that radiated from his groin made it significantly warmer. Jack sighed and settled against the giant, musky penis, hardly believing his luck. One of his greatest and most impossible fantasies had miraculously become a reality. It was everything he had ever hoped it could be.

A few minutes later, Richard let himself through the unlocked front door of Jack's condo and reached into his pants to pull the young man back into the light. "That's it, right?" he asked, motioning to the bizarre-looking machine that sat in the middle of Jack's living room.

Jack nodded. "Just set me on the floor, aim the shrink ray at me, and hit the big green button," he called up to Richard. The older man did as he said, carefully setting him down on the carpet and angling the machine down at him. Jack took one last look at Richard as a towering giant before an explosion of light filled his vision. As quickly as it appeared, it vanished, leaving Jack sitting naked on the floor, normal-sized, blinking.

Richard extended a hand and helped him to his feet. "That was... enjoyable," he said, a bit awkwardly. Now that they were roughly the same size, it suddenly felt rather embarrassing for Jack to be standing there in the nude. But he pushed the feeling away and embraced the older man firmly. Richard hesitated, but then wrapped his own burly arms around Jack.

"Let's do this again sometime," Jack said. He drew back, and he and Richard grinned at each other before kissing again. It felt both familiar and alien, but Jack liked it.

Richard nodded. "Absolutely. But... now that we've experienced it like that, how about we go for round two... like this?"

Jack laughed and nodded his agreement. Together, they ascended the stairs and entered Jack's bedroom, closing the door behind them.

End Notes:

This is the first story I've written for GiantessWorld, so if you liked it, please leave a review and I'll be sure to write more in the future!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4905