Planet Tiny X: The Funk by PA McFalls
Summary:

After a mission that he thought went bad, Dylan is now in a funk. Now the rest of the team must cheer him up before Emma's next attack.


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Growing Woman, Sci Fi / Fantasy, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, FF/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: Planet Tiny: The ‘Small’ Adventures, Season 02
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 1912 Read: 11430 Published: February 10 2015 Updated: April 18 2015
Story Notes:

This is my fourteenth story at Giantess World :: The Home of People Large and Small, so if you choose to read it, enjoy.

 


 

copyright © 2015

 


 

Characters, Roles, and Known Ages Throughout the Whole Story


 

 

 

 

1. Chapter 1: The Cheer up by PA McFalls

2. Chapter 2: Tragic in a Stomach by PA McFalls

3. Chapter 3: Dylan Falls Back by PA McFalls

Chapter 1: The Cheer up by PA McFalls
Author's Notes:

Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

 

Chapter 1: The Cheer up

 

Okay, so now that you know about how I defeated Emma, now let me tell you about my funk.

 

Tuesday, July 9, 2014

 

In Olivia's apartment I was on a stack of napkins moaning. “Uuuuhhh,” I moaned. “Come on Dylan cheer up,” Belle said. Belle then walked over to me and rolled me off onto a sandwich Olivia was making for herself. Olivia then put on the top bun and was about to eat. Olivia put the bit with me in it and I was in her mouth. “Olivia! Spit him out right now!” Kevin said. Olivia spit me out and I hit the napkins and I wasn't even affected. “Wow he really is depressed,” Veronica said. “How does he even use the bathroom?” Kevin asked. “He has a tube that leads to…” Belle started to say. “Okay! Okay! I don't need to know,” Olivia interrupted. “Well how are we gonna help him?” Belle asked. “I don't know,” Olivia answered. “I think I know,” Kevin said. “How?” Belle asked. “Remember Lord Osiris?” Kevin asked. “You mean the alien who tried to kill us?” Belle asked angerly. “Yes, but he when Dylan went into his ship he came back and just went back to Planet Tiny,” Kevin explained. “True, but why did he return?” Belle asked. “Well he just asked for his help,” Veronica said. “To do what?” Belle asked. “Well Emma turned me in Lady Universe and trapped me in Olivia Neuton's house, so we tried to get back to Hollywood and hopefully find the real Lady Universe,” Veronica explained. “But you didn't,” Olivia said. “Well Dylan said he knew where she was, but he never told us,” Veronica explained. “Come on we gotta find Lord Osiris ASAP,” Belle said. “But where is he?” Olivia asked. “Well I think he was blasted to the Hollywood sign,” Belle answered. “Okay guys let's go,” Olivia said. She then picked us up and put Belle and I on her head. She carried the others to her car. She then started to drive toward the hill of the Hollywood sign. “Come on Dylan you saved most of the fans,” Belle said. “What's the point,” I muffled. “Well I think Olivia's about to hit someone,” Belle said. “Eh they'll live,” I muffled. “We're here,” Olivia said. Olivia walked out of the car and started walking forward. Nearby on the ground was Lord Osiris stood. Olivia took a step closer and nearly crushed Osiris with her heels. “Hey watch where you step blondy!” Osiris yelled. Olivia looked down and saw Osiris. She put the others on the ground for them to convince him to help. “Osiris we need your help,” Belle said. “What makes you think I'll help after what you did yesterday?” Osiris asked. “Well we'll help you find your wife,” Kevin said. “What do you need?” Osiris asked. “Dylan's been in a little bit of a funk since last night,” Belle said. “Let me see him,” Osiris said. Olivia picked me up and layed her hand on the grass. Osiris then took a light and shined it in my face. “Yeah he's gonna die,” Osiris said. “What!!” everyone said at once. “No I mean my lights gonna die,” Osiris explained. “Anyway will you help?” Belle asked. “I'm in,” Osiris answered.

Chapter 2: Tragic in a Stomach by PA McFalls
Author's Notes:

Characters, Roles, and Known Ages


Chapter 2: Tragic in a Stomach

Tuesday, July 9, 2014

Olivia placed us on the coffee table with me the same way as before. Olivia then kneeled down to hear us. “Look kid, you saved most of them,” Osiris said. “What's the point?” I said. “Well at least we got him talking,” Olivia said. “Guys I have an idea,” Belle said. “What's is it?” Kevin asked. “First, I'm going to need to grow back to normal size,” Belle said. “But the only one that can do that is in a funk,” Kevin reminded. “Maybe, but we do have the one who started our team the first place,” Belle said. “You mean me?” Osiris asked. “Osiris do you think you can grow me back to normal size?” Belle asked. “You I can, but I made a deal with Dylan causing him to be permanently tiny,” Osiris explained. Osiris then pulled out a hand shrink ray and put it in reverse then blasted it at Belle. Belle then grew back to normal size. “Okay, guys the plan is to reenact our first adventure,” Belle said. “Sweet I would actually like to see how it all started,” Olivia said. “But how will we make it more realistic?” Belle asked. “Well I know a studio that hasn't been used in a while,” Olivia answered. “Perfect let's go,” Belle said. Olivia then picked up Osiris, Veronica, and Kevin while Belled picked me up. “Just like old times,” Belle said looking down at me in her hand.

We arrived at the studio and Belle turned on the lights. “Okay we'll need a green screen, props and some wires,“ Belle said. “I've got all the props we need,” Osiris said. Osiris then pulled out his storage devise and a bunch of props from the fist adventure came out. “The wires and green screen are already set up,” Olivia said. “Huh, maybe if we help him he'll be able to tell us where the real Lady Universe is,” Veronica said. “Okay, let's get started!” Olivia said.

Meanwhile Emma was standing at her evil lair aka the robotic junk pile and thinking she won. “Finally my first plan succeed and I won,” Emma said. “You're never going to get away with it!” Lady Universe said. “How do you know that?” Emma said. “Because Lord Osiris is trying his best to find me,” Lady Universe answered. “But he'll never get Dylan out of the funk before his powers ware out,” Emma said. “What do you mean?” Lady Universe asked. “Because if a god is in a funk then all the power and energy would drain causing the user to die,” Emma explained. “This can not be good?” Lady Universe thought.

Back at the studio we were at the part where Belle eats me. Olivia pushed me while on the wires into a bag of goldfish. Olivia then gave the bag to Belle. “Okay, so according to Osiris you now have to eat him,” Olivia said. “Got it,” Belle said. Belle then picked up three pieces including me and put them in her mouth. Belle then swallowed me and I fell into her stomach. Osiris then turned on a monitor showing me inside Belle's stomach. I then started to glow a tint of yellow. “Did he just glow yellow?” Belle asked. “That's not good at all,” Veronica said. “Why not?” Olivia asked. “I've read that if a god is in a funk that he'll loses every energy he has and will die,” Veronica said. Everyone started to started to freak out. Belle then pulled the wires, but the wires were cut. “That can't be good!” Belle said. “Okay, I have a plan,” Veronica said. Everyone started to look at her. ”Belle I need you to lay down and eat me,” Veronica said. “But your mortal so you'll only last about 10 minutes inside me,” Belle said. “It should be just enough time for me to save him,” Veronica said. “Fine just be careful,” Belle said. Belle then layed on her back and opened her mouth. Olivia then put Veronica in her mouth and Veronica walked down her esophagus. Veronica arrived in Belle's stomach I was starting to glow more yellow. Veronica then walked in the gastric acid and pulled me out. Veronica's feet then started to burn. Veronica then started to hurry and drag me out as fast as she could. She arrived at the mouth and was weak. Belle then stood up and spit us out. I then got up. “What happened?” I asked. “I just…” Veronica said. She then fell down on Belle's hand. “Veronica!” I said. I then walked over to her and got a ball of my power and blasted at her. Veronica then woke up. “What happened?” Veronica said. “You know you could have died trying to save me,” I said. “Well I couldn't let my friend die,” Veronica said. “Well I'm the one who gave you some of my power,” I said. “So where's Lady Universe?” Veronica asked. “Emma has her,” I answered. “Come on guys Dylan's back. Now let's go kick some butt!” I said heroically.

Chapter 3: Dylan Falls Back by PA McFalls

Chapter 3: Dylan Falls Back

Tuesday, July 9, 2014

We arive in the junkyard with Emma right in front of us. “Dylan?” Emma said in shock. “Hand over the alien queen Emma!” I said heroically. “If you want her, you have to come get her,” Emma said evilly. “Well this time, I'm going to win,” I said. Olivia then threw me toward her and I made the ground shook around he. “Wow I see you've gotten stronger,” Emma said. “Well my powers just got recharged,” I said, “Now it's time for me to fall back.” I then kicked her and Emma dodged it. “Should we help her?” Olivia asked. “We can't, but Veronica can,” Belle answered. “Me?” Veronica asked in shock. “Look, I know Dylan duplicated his powers to save you, so you must help him,” Belle said to Veronica standing on her hand. “Belle throw me!” Veronica said heroically. Belle then tossed Veronica on the ground to help me. She then ran toward Emma. “Veronica what are you doing?” I asked. “I'm giving you a hand,” Veronica answered. “Okay, but be careful, you're not mission ready yet,” I said. Emma then blasted a beam from behind me and I fell. “Dylan!” Veronica yelled. Veronica then got angry and blasted Emma. Emma then blasted back and Veronica dodged it. “What the…?” Emma asked. “That's right I'm the gym class dodge ball champion,” Veronica said. Veronica then blasted rapidly. Emma then turned to a fly and flew off. Veronica turned into a bee and went after her. They were flying around shooting lasers at each other. “You can't beat me on my territory!” Emma said. “But what if this wasn't your territory?” Veronica thought. They flew to the top of a flag pole. “Just give up,” Emma said. “Never gonna happen,” Veronica said. Veronica then blasted a beam and knocked Emma off the pole. Veronica then jumped off and Olivia looked up an yawned. They fell inside her mouth and she swallowed. “Uh oh,” she said. Olivia's stomach started to glow and Emma and Veronica exploded out of her. Veronica landed on the flag pole and Emma was just above the Olivia's head and then Bet flew and caught her. “Let me at 'em,” Emma said. “Don't worry we'll get them next time,” Bet said. I then flew up to Veronica. “Good job Veronica,” I said. “Dylan!” Veronica said in excitement. “What?” I asked. “I thought you were dead,” Veronica said. “Uh I can't die,” I said. “Well you can if you're in a funk long enough,” Veronica said. We flew back down to Belle's hand. “You were amazing!” Belle said. “It was nothing,” Veronica said. “You know maybe I could teach you to use your powers like me,” I said. “Dylan I think she's the hero you deserve,” Belle said. “Well she's just like me,” I said. I then hugged Veronica who was now my new girlfriend and partner.

The End!

“Bye guys see you in the next one,” I said. “Not again,” Belle said said.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4910