Aristocracy: Erika goes on a date by DCDC420
Summary:

A cruel and vicious giant girl takes a not-so-giant girl out for a date. A vicious, deadly, cruel and cutely romantic date.


Categories: Watersports, Giantess, Feet, Humiliation, Lesbians, New World Order, Odor, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.)
Shrink: Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes Word count: 16686 Read: 80103 Published: February 14 2015 Updated: July 23 2016

1. Chapter 1 - Arrangements by DCDC420

2. Chapter 2 - First meeting by DCDC420

3. Chapter 3 - Erika has lunch by DCDC420

4. Chapter 4 - Erika gets cruel by DCDC420

5. Chapter 5 - Erika relieves herself by DCDC420

6. Chapter 6 - Erika has dessert by DCDC420

Chapter 1 - Arrangements by DCDC420
Author's Notes:

NO ACTION YET - SKIP TO CHAPTER 2 IF YOU WANT PORN

This is just the boring backstory and setup for the porn.

Lumbering out of bed at eleven in the morning, the gigantic Erika started her day the same way she started every day. Sitting down at her computer chair with her blonde hair messed up and in nothing but a loose t-shirt and a pair of panties, the massive tomboy rubbed the sleep from her big blue eyes before checking her bank statement – and smiled when she saw that it had gotten just a little bit bigger than it was yesterday. She’d gotten so big that the difference in physical size that tiny amount of money made was utterly imperceptible, but the fact that she was still as gigantic as ever was enough to leave her feeling good for the rest of the day. Minimising her financial statement, the towering girl moved on to the next step in her daily routine – porn. She’d been obsessed with the idea of being gigantic for her entire life, and her online presence reflected that.

For everything that had changed when Erika acquired her newfound wealth and physical size, a lot had stayed the same. Much like every other unpopular kid with a messed up personality, she spent a lot of time on the net – and the relationships she’d made there didn’t just vanish when she became huge. In fact, the constant stream of size-difference focused pornography she’d created for herself when she was normal-sized only became more interesting when she was actually capable of living out those fantasies herself. Erika may have been a very smart girl, but there was no way she could match up to the creativity of the thousands of people who discussed that sort of thing on the net. She’d even made a few friends – among the countless throng of admirers that her dark and depraved musings attracted. Her work was kept strictly anonymous, of course, if only to avoid receiving an even greater flood of annoyances demanding attention. The fact that she was actually female earned her more than enough cringe-inducing spam, and if she ever let slip that she actually was huge in real life she’d get way more.

Of course, that’s not to say that it was all fawning, desperate losers – she’d made quite a few friends in the dark corners of the internet, people who were at least her equal in cruel creativity and depravity. For as lonely as she’d been in real life, she’d made quite a few friends who shared her lust and love for gross imbalances in size. A few minutes after she signed on, one of those friends had sent her a message.

thebiggestqt: Hey there sleepyhead :3 You busy today?

murderfag: No, why. You want to play?

thebiggestqt: Nope. Something even better.

murderfag: …?

thebiggestqt: I’ve finally moved into my new place…which means I’m like thirty minutes away from you right now.

murderfag: Oh shit. That’s awesome…did you want to meet up?

thebiggestqt: I’m pretty hurt that you forgot all about it, just because I haven’t been online for a month… but yes.

murderfag: Well, I’ve been pretty busy myself… but I’ve got today completely free.

thebiggestqt: Then let’s do it. I’ll see you at the bus stop in Seabreeze Bay. You can get there in an hour, right?

murderfag: Way faster than that…but it’ll do.

thebiggestqt:  I’ll be the one wearing that dress you said looked cute :3

murderfag: I’ll be in my running outfit. Tight shorts and a tshirt.

Thebiggestqt: So you do remember my tastes :3 I’ll see you there.

Erika’s face lit up – thebiggestqt had been one of the first friends she ever made online, the two of them bonding over their love for giant girls… but more importantly, the location she’d suggested was perfect. Seabreeze Bay wasn’t like most of the other towns in the area – it was the exclusive domain of the poor and destitute. One of the very few benefits of being tiny and poor was that you didn’t need nearly as much space or food as someone of regular size. As a result, tiny people tended to group together – when you could live comfortably in a children’s playhouse, paying for a full-sized property just wasn’t worth it.

Of course, it wasn’t all sunshine and roses. Places and properties that were extremely cheap were exactly that – cheap. If a wealthy person wanted to really “let go” and throw their size around, places like Seabreeze Bay were perfect. Everything was smaller, so they felt bigger, and more importantly… everything was cheaper. Stepping on a house built for a full-size person and crushing it was fun to be sure (and Erika had already given it a try), but it was also expensive. Houses that could be put together by a high-school kid over a weekend were far, far cheaper than ones which required entire teams of normal-sized builders working for months – and that meant that wrecking them was equally cheap.

We never actually told each other our real sizes… there’s no way she’s as big as I am, but if she wants to meet up there…she’s gotta be big enough to have some fun. I wonder if she’s as hot in real life as she was in her photos…

Countless pleasant images started running through Erika’s head, and before she’d even opened up her tumblr dashboard she was already dripping wet. Mixing herself a quick protein shake for breakfast, the towering girl stripped and started getting ready for her date – Seabreeze Bay was half an hour’s walk away, and she wanted to look her best. Quickly finishing her breakfast and letting out a satisfied “Aaah”, Erika made her way to the bathroom and turned on the shower. Erika’s shower was stunningly loud, as you’d expect from a water system that was capable of washing a girl who was more than eighty feet tall, but it utterly failed to drown out the sounds of her pleasure. Every single servant the massive girl had working for her heard every single detail of Erika’s fun – not that they’d dare say a word about it to her…

 

 

Chapter 2 - First meeting by DCDC420
Author's Notes:

This chapter is focused on footplay. Next chapter will have a bit more variety.

Julie bit down on her lower lip as she looked down at her phone. Erika said she’d be there in five minutes, but there was no sign of her – and the next bus wasn’t getting there for another thirty minutes.

Oh well. Maybe she’s getting a lift from someone…

The brown-haired girl idly twisted a strand of hair around her finger and straightened out her dress. She was a big fan of the whole EGL style, and her long hair had a hime cut to match her frilly and ornate black dress. Ever since she’d moved to Seabreeze Bay, she’d had enough spare cash each week to get all the fancy clothes she wanted – not that they cost that much when they were made on her scale. In the grand scheme of things, the place wasn’t that bad anyway – the average height was one and a half feet tall, and at two and a half feet Julie was actually taller than almost everyone she met. Being just a little bit too big for most places may have been a little bit uncomfortable, but the comparison made her feel bigger than she actually was, and that meant it was all worth it for her. After checking one more time to make sure the next bus wasn’t just really late, Julie let out a sigh and put her headphones on. She was probably just going to have to wait for the next bus…

“Hey! Julie!”

The moment she’d turned her attention down to her phone, Julie heard a voice calling her name – raising her head with an expectant look on her face, she turned to look at the source of the voice. A second later, that expectant look was replaced with a frown. Her room-mate, Sarah, was the most annoying person she’d ever met. Loud, rude, messy, annoying and utterly unable to tell when she wasn’t wanted. Frowning, Julie took off her headphones as she saw the blonde girl walking across the street before letting out a sigh.

“Hi Sa-“

Julie’s words were cut short when a tremendous, bare foot crashed down from the sky and onto the road, instantly crushing Sarah into a gory mess. The massive impact made everything shake about, and Julie got knocked onto her butt in the process. The giant foot was accompanied by the arrival of a massive shadow that blocked out the sun, casting the entire bus-stop into darkness even as the smell of it filled the air. The few cars that were on the road blared their horns and slammed on the brakes, filling the air with a cacophony of noise and causing at least one car-crash. Shivering in fear, Julie looked at the bare foot in rapt silence – partly due to her predilection for feet, but mostly due to the sheer terror coursing through her. It didn’t take long for her to realise that it belonged to another girl as she watched it shift about slightly, grinding the remains of her mouthy room-mate into paste. Those huge toes idly tapped along the ground, a thin patina of sweat dripping down between the huge digits and filling the air with the scent of their owner.

Wait…oh my god. That’s a girl. Around her age, too…

Julie slowly tilted her head back, her gaze slowly reaching up the tremendous leg that foot was attached to.

They’re wearing shorts…

The stunned girl’s field of view took an awfully long time to stretch up and up – she was so close to the giant foot that she had to lean back just to see the rest of that massive leg. The giantess was clearly athletic, and what would have been a light sheen of sweat at a regular scale was a rivulet that Julie could have taken a shower under as it coursed down over soft looking skin. Julie’s gaze kept on going up, past a massive knee and along a huge thigh.

…tight shorts. Oh god.

Julie was so close to the massive foot that she could see up the leg of those shorts, through the small (on the giantess’ massive scale at least) gap between her milky white thigh and the tight black shorts. She could even make out the white-and-blue striped panties the giantess was wearing… the same pattern that she’d told Erika was her favourite. Past those shorts was a bare stomach, with a belly-button big enough for Julie to curl up and sleep in. Past that…was the underside of a bra containing a pair of breasts that would have made Julie feel inadequate even if she wasn’t looking at them from eighty feet below. Erika was still wearing a shirt, but from her position straight below Julie could see through the thin gap between it and the far larger girl’s chest.

“And that’s the first one. Good thing I took out that insurance policy before I left.”

Julie could feel the massive voice coming down from above as much as she could hear it.

It really is her.

As she stared upwards with bright red cheeks, Julie felt a rush of air – as the tremendous foot before her shifted in place again, grinding against the road as it edged closer to her body. A single giant toe came to a stop directly in front of her body, close enough that she could have reached out and touched it.

Oh-oh… I better move fast.

Grabbing her phone, Julie instantly tapped in Erika’s name and called it. A second later, there was a tremendous buzzing noise from high above as Erika’s phone vibrated against her hip. The massive tomboy quickly reached down to grab her phone, wondering who it was. She couldn’t see Julie anywhere – maybe she was calling to give her an excuse.

“Hello?”

“…uh…ah…hi.”

The girl down at Erika’s feet could hear her own voice coming out of the giant’s phone – the speaker on it was louder than her voice was in reality.

“Julie? You sound a bit flustered. Where are you?”

“I’m…”

Getting back up on her feet, Julie reached out with one trembling hand and ran it down the front of the massive toe before her. The size difference between the two was so massive that it barely even felt like skin anymore, and the warmth radiating from the giant digit was so great that Julie could feel herself breaking out into a sweat as well – even as her hand picked up a coating of Erika’s own.

“…oh my god.”

Julie heard the beeping sound that meant the person on the other end of the line had hung up – seconds before a blast of air knocked her back onto her butt. As her gaze got knocked upwards, Julie could see the utterly massive body above her come down from high above as the giant tomboy lowered herself down. A pair of huge hands came down on Erika’s thighs as the giantess stared down at the space just in front of her foot. She’d put herself into a position where Julie could finally see her face past her bust, and the shocked expression scrawled across it. Letting out a surprised squeak, Julie nervously bit down on her lip and meekly waved up at her friend. That little gesture sent a smile and the start of a blush across Erika’s cheeks – seconds before she reached down with a pair of giant fingers and gently picked Julie up. The tiny girl was carried up into the air and held before a giant face, so close to Erika’s mouth that she could feel the giantess’ every breath.

“I don’t believe it. My favourite artist is… that big?”

Erika’s words were enough to make Julie’s body twist about in the air, her carefully arranged hair blown back by the force of the giant tomboy’s voice alone.

“I… I … I’ve never seen someone so big in my entire life.”

Julie was lifted up a bit further, held before a massive pair of big blue eyes that quickly scanned over her body – only for their giant owner to giggle as her dress was blown up to expose a pair of lacy black panties. Julie herself barely reacted to her friend’s lewd tease – her heart was pounding harder than it ever had in her life. Even unconscious actions on Erika’s part could utterly overpower her, and there was nothing she could do. The giant tomboy was in complete control, and she could have killed her in a second by accident, let alone on purpose.

“You’re so tiny I could swallow you up without even chewing. I wasn’t expecting you to be so …small.”

“Please don’t eat me. Please. I’ll draw whatever you want, just don’t hurt me.”

Julie’s desperate pleading was met with a silent stare as Erika slowly licked her lips and smirked… before bursting into laughter that blew the tiny girl in her fingers back against them.

“Wow. This is the same girl who wrote all that lovely stuff about getting worshipped and treating people like bugs? ‘The Biggest Cutie’ who stomped people for looking up her skirt is just a tiny little girl who gets scared and flustered when I lick my lips? I’m honestly surprised.”

Julie quickly started to panic, squirming desperately and begging so quickly and pathetically that Erika couldn’t even make out the words leaving her mouth…only to be met with another burst of laughter.

“Julie, relax. We’re friends…I wouldn‘t do that to you… unless you asked nicely anyway.”

All it took for Erika to silence her friend and stop the frantic pleading escaping the tiny girl’s lips was to speak – but as those words sunk in Julie slowly started to relax, letting out a long sigh and shivering. Even so, the arrogant smirk on Erika’s face was enough to leave the tiny girl in her fingers on edge.

“On the other hand… you need to make up for disappointing me. I thought we’d be able to go on a rampage together. Now it’ll just be me stepping on things – and that means you owe me. Hmm…”

Erika thought for a moment, tapping a finger from her other hand against her lip before it curved into a wicked smile.

“That last drawing you did, where your …character forced those other girls to kiss her feet to show how much they worshipped her. I thought it was pretty hot, so I’m gonna get you to act it out for me. Hehehe. Aren’t I just the best friend? We just met and I’m already going to let you act out one of your fantasies.”

Erika ever so slowly and carefully lowered her hand down before spreading her fingers apart and dropping Julie right in front of her bare foot. She’d made good time when she ran over – and that meant she’d worked up enough of a sweat that the warm air between her toes was filled with her scent. The thought made the huge girl giggle a little as she thought back to all the conversations she’d had with Julie over the years. They were always talking about the countless ways a giant body could humiliate and overpower a tiny one, and bodily fluids and odours were always a favourite. Erika thought it must have been a leftover from humanity’s genetic past, back when verbal language didn’t even exist and the only way to express dominance and submission was raw physicality. For all the fun it was to hear praise and worship spoken aloud, there was something deeply satisfying about that sort of primitive expression of dominance.

While Erika had to imagine what it was like down at her toes, Julie most definitely did not. The air was warm and humid on her scale, and the smell of the giant tomboy’s foot was thick enough on the air that she could taste it with every breath. The slight traces of moisture clinging to her body were obviously noticeable, and it wasn’t even a minute before her delicate perfume had been completely replaced with the smell of Erika’s sweaty feet. The giantess wasn’t even particularly sweaty or odorous – she was just so much bigger than Julie that a perfectly normal bit of perspiration was already enough to have this overpowering effect. Shivering as she stepped forward and into the gap between two of Erika’s toes, Julie could see countless tiny details of the other girl’s foot. The slight wrinkles in her skin, the rivulets of sweat… and a bit of her former room-mate’s blood spilling out from below, already mixed and diluted with the giantess’ sweat. As Julie moved closer and closer to Erika’s foot, the assault on her senses got stronger and stronger. Her fancy dress grew stained with sweat – both hers and Erika’s, as she got closer and closer to the warmth radiating off that tremendous body.

“Kiss them. And I mean kiss them, for real. If I don’t feel your tongue…”

As Erika’s voice trailed off, she suddenly squeezed her toes together around Julie’s body – forcing the air from the tiny girl’s lungs before slowly pulling her massive digits apart. The tiny girl let out a scream when she felt the two walls of flesh come together around her, the pressure enough to cause her just a bit of pain – and make it clear just how weak she was in comparison to her friend. Dropping to her knees the moment her body was freed, Julie didn’t waste time by standing up and simply crawled the next few steps forward, before giving Erika’s giant foot a long, languorous kiss. Julie could feel the larger girl’s sweat pouring down her throat as she dragged her tongue over Erika’s skin. The taste of the giant tomboy’s foot clung to the inside of her mouth as she carefully and slowly worshipped between the toes of the girl she was rapidly starting to consider her new owner.

Erika herself could barely feel that tiny little tongue – but she could still see the obvious, worshipful submission she was forcing out of the other girl. The knowledge that Julie herself dreamed of being in her position and forcing others to do the same only added to the rapidly building arousal of the larger girl, and she could feel herself starting to get turned on. The huge face staring down intently at Julie’s body started to blush, and it clearly wasn’t due to embarrassment.

Erika left Julie between her toes for several minutes before she’d had enough of humiliating the other girl. Spreading her toes apart and slowly pulling her foot back, the giant teenager reached down and picked the sweat-soaked Julie up before bringing her back up to her face. Blushing furiously and with her hair clinging to the side of her head, Julie looked up with a slightly scared expression on her face – and instantly realised that Erika had been getting off on her humiliation… but that didn’t help her feel any safer whatsoever, at least until the massive tomboy grinned and spoke.

“You did a good job…for someone as miniscule as you are, anyway.”

“T-thank you.”

“Hahahaha. And you’re even thanking me for it. I think you make a better toerag than you would a giantess… but that’ll do for now.”

“For now? What do you me-”

Julie’s words were cut off by a tremendous rumbling sound that came from Erika’s stomach, the giantess’ hunger alone loud enough to drown out her voice.

“Relax… I did say that we’d go on a date. Know anyone good to eat around here?”

“I can’t even tell if you’re joking or not… but you already stepped on the one person that I knew here.”

“Woops. Oh well, plenty more where that came from. Besides, you can just hang out with me from now on. I’m sure I’m way more fun.”

Standing up to her full, eighty seven foot height, Erika sat Julie down on her shoulder before turning her gaze to the miniscule town spread out before her feet like a map. The bus-stop was on the very edge of the surprisingly expansive town, so the giant tomboy hadn’t actually crushed anything before meeting her friend. She could make out the school, the shopping mall, the church, a few strip clubs and the surprisingly large (although not in terms of scale) residential and industrial areas. The giant girl’s voice was loud enough that countless people had already realised that she was there, and when she rose up to her full height she could be seen from just about everywhere in the miniscule little settlement. The tallest buildings in the entire town barely reached up to her thighs, and it was abundantly clear to everyone there that she could do absolutely anything she wanted.

“Even though I’m the only one of us who can actually live out half the shit we talk about… you are still one of the most creative people I know in the community. Let’s have a little contest – you can give me good ideas, and if I like them I’ll act them out. If I come up with more fun stuff than you do…I’m gonna have some fun with you.”

“A-and…i-if I win?”

“Then I’ll model for your next drawing. Sound fair?”

“N-no, not really.”

“Too bad for you. Now, let’s get started…”

Chapter 3 - Erika has lunch by DCDC420
Author's Notes:

This chapter is vore focused! Sorry about the long delay between the last chapter and this one, I had a nasty bout of paid employment.

 

At a grand height of eighty seven feet tall, Erika was a big girl. But in a town designed for people who were a mere one and a half foot tall, she was utterly gigantic. From the perspective of the people who lived in Seabreeze Bay, the giantess looming over their town seemed as if she was three hundred and forty eight feet high – of course, from the massive tomboy’s perspective it seemed as if she’d just experienced the biggest growth spurt in her entire life. The sun was still high in the sky, but Erika could see just how much of the town was cast in her shadow, and she liked it. Giggling, the blonde-haired teenager played around with her shadow – making it look as if she was eating and crushing buildings. Of course, it didn’t take long for her rumbling stomach to remind her that she was hungry… and that she was big enough that she didn’t need to bother with shadows.  

“Ok, I’m going to go first because I’m the biggest… and because I’m hungry. I remember you told me the other week about ... oh yeah, they can all hear me can’t they. I’ll keep it a surprise til I get there.”

Without waiting for a response from the tiny girl on her shoulder, Erika took her first step into the tiny city below. The massive girl brought her foot down on the road, but she was so big in comparison to the rest of the tiny town that her giant sole extended out and into the buildings on either side. The mostly wooden buildings fell apart without even slowing the giantess’ footfall down as her sole descended to the ground, which itself then gave and fractured under the weight of her massive body. Even the people who didn’t have their living rooms turned into dust beneath a big, aromatic foot sustained some property damage, as the tremendous boom made it feel and sound as if there’d been an earthquake. That single step rendered three houses unliveable and an entire section of the road damaged beyond repair, and Erika was only getting started. When the massive foot lifted up as the blonde-haired tomboy took her next step, a rain of compacted dirt and wooden debris rained down from her sole as she walked. Even after her foot was gone, the faint traces of sweat which would have been practically unnoticeable on her scale lingered in the air surrounding the crater-like footprints she left behind.

This show of destruction and in some cases death repeated with every earth-shaking step Erika took – although at least the citizens down below lived in a town that was so comparatively tiny that she didn’t need to take all that many steps before she’d reached her destination. Julie had told her about this particular place before – a burger joint that served terrible, but cheap food… and more importantly, was incredibly popular with the overwhelmingly destitute population of Seabreeze Bay. Frowning for a second, Erika crouched down to have a closer look at the restaurant – and more specifically, the location of the exits. Adjusting her stance with another set of booming quakes that made the neon sign atop the building fall down atop her toe with a shower of sparks, the giantess made sure that every single exit was blocked by a wall of foot. Once she was sure nobody could escape, the athletic girl lowered her body down a bit further and tore the place’s roof off.

The moment she lifted off the roof, a chorus of screams filled the air. A few stray bits of debris fell down from the roof, but the sight of Erika’s gigantic body looming above the hapless customers was far scarier. Because she was so close to the building, the people inside couldn’t see the massive girl’s entire body at once, forcing them to slowly crane their heads back as their gaze went up…and up the giantess’ form. The sheer size of the tomboy’s body was frightening enough, but the real panic only started when people saw the hungry grin on her face – and it intensified when the screams were drowned out by the sound of a rumbling, hungry stomach. There was a moment of silence as the noises of Erika’s giant body subsided, broken only when the girl herself spoke.

“I’d kind of suspected it, but I never knew vore was your favourite kink. Personally I could take it or leave it, but I feel like putting on a show today.”
Erika’s big blue eyes slowly scanned over the crowd, drinking in the terrified expressions on the faces of the people below who understood what the word “vore” actually meant. The rest of them figured it out pretty quickly, however, when the huge girl gave her lips a languorous lick before reaching down into the crowd. Effortlessly pushing aside several people and picking up a few more, Erika dropped them onto her palm before raising them up to her smirking face. The fall to the ground would have been lethal for the tomboy’s morsels – and even if it would ultimately be less painful, the group of people still had a shred of hope that they were going to make it out of this alive. Turning her head slightly to the side so that Julie could see every detail of what was about to happen, Erika smiled before opening her mouth wide. Her warm, humid exhalation was all that the people on her hand could breathe, and the sight of a set of teeth that could grind a person into paste with the slightest bit of effort sent a cold shiver through everyone present – even Julie.

With her friend watching with bated breath, Erika slowly brought her hand closer to her mouth – before suddenly moving forward and licking up every single person in one quick movement. Slowly tilting her head back and letting the people inside her mouth roll back over her tongue, Erika trained her gaze directly at her tiny friend’s body before slowly and carefully opening her mouth once more. Julie had a clear view of the people trapped inside her friend’s mouth – crawling about the surface of her tongue and clinging to her teeth as their bodies were soaked in warm saliva. Making sure her gaze never left her friend’s body, Erika slowly and carefully swallowed. Julie saw every single tiny person tumble down to the back of her friend’s throat, but Erika didn’t stop there. Reaching out and picking Julie up with a finger that still had traces of saliva on it, the massive girl held her far smaller friend in the air before her throat, giving her a perfect view of the tiny little lumps in her throat as they travelled down to her stomach. When the blonde girl opened her mouth once more, there wasn’t a single person left.

Julie herself had gone bright red, shifting about nervously in Erika’s grip without even caring about how her elegant dress was being weighed down by the other girl’s saliva. She didn’t know the people that her giant friend had just swallowed – but getting a front row seat to the actualisation of her darkest desires had left her heart pounding in her chest, and it wasn’t out of fear that she might be next. Almost subconsciously, one of her hands slowly moved between her legs – only to get jerked away as Erika moved her about once more. The huge girl lifted up the bottom of her shirt, exposing an athletic chest and a navel big enough that Julie could fit inside it completely. She didn’t have much time to think about the possibility before she was unceremoniously pushed inside, her face rubbed up against Erika’s stomach with all the care and gentleness of a wrecking ball. The giant girl’s finger held Julie in place at first, but the smaller girl soon made herself comfortable – with one ear pressed up against her friend’s body. While Erika’s body was noisy by sheer virtue of the massive size difference between the two girls, Julie’s ears quickly picked up the sounds of the people the giant tomboy had just swallowed. Sobbing, screaming… all drowned out by a monstrous giggle from above.

“I didn’t realise they’d tickle so much… now make sure you watch and listen closely. I’m not gonna do this for you every day, you know?”

Turning her gaze back down to the crowd below, Erika slowly rubbed her stomach with one hand while licking her lips once again. Even more screams erupted from the trapped patrons below, and they quickly started to fight one another in their rush to escape the restaurant – a sight which teased out another massive giggle from above.

“Awww, don’t beat yourself up. Don’t worry, I’ll show you how it’s done.”

Erika slowly placed one finger into her mouth, and when she pulled it back out it was coated in saliva. Reaching down, she brushed her finger through the crowd until there were a few more struggling and screaming figures stuck to the huge digit as it rose up to her face. Closing her eyes, she opened her mouth wide and let out an “Aaaah~” before closing her lips around her finger and sucking down every single person that had been stuck to it. Tilting her head back and gulping loudly, Erika let out a satisfied sigh as she wiped her completely clean finger against her lips. Staring down at the crowd below with flushed cheeks, Erika looked like she was about to say something – only to let out a burp that shook the windows down below.

“Julie, are you wa…hang on a second.”

Reaching into her pocket, Erika grabbed her giant-sized phone and held it above the crowd, her brows furrowing as she navigated menus with the same finger that she’d used to devour several people seconds earlier. Quickly finding the application she wanted, Erika grinned before reaching out to the next building over – specifically, to the billboard atop it. Grabbing the advertisement in her hand and tearing it off the roof, Erika tossed the billboard away before setting her phone down in its place. Adjusting the stand with a loud grinding noise, the giantess made sure that her phone’s camera had a perfect view of the diner and her body before making one last tap on the screen.

Meanwhile, in the giant girl’s navel, Julie was even redder than her friend was. Watching, hearing and even feeling her friend live out her own fantasies was maddening, but arousing all the same. Lost in thought and stimulation, Julie barely even realised that Erika had moved about – until her phone started to ring. Reaching down and answering the video-call with a hand she realised was slick with her own fluids a few seconds too late, the smaller girl quickly realised what her friend had done. Switching her phone to her other hand, Julie looked down at an almost perfect view of Erika looming above the restaurant.

“And before you ask, you can definitely put this one on youtube.”

After that, Erika resumed her meal. She didn’t bother using her fingers this time – she simply leaned down as close to the ground as she could get. Smirking as her face replaced the roof and left everyone inside covered in darkness, Erika opened her mouth and started to lick up every last person in the restaurant. The massive girl took her time and even made a show of it. Constantly aware of her phone and the tiny “audience” in her navel, Erika made sure to exaggerate every slight motion, her eyes occasionally flicking up to stare at her phone’s camera as if it was the gaze of a lover while she devoured entire families. Seeing how many she could fit in her mouth at once or just focusing on one at a time. Some of them were chewed, others swallowed whole – and some were played with, dragged around the giant mouth at the tip of a massive tongue as they were given a few teasing views of the outside world before resuming their journey towards Erika’s increasingly packed stomach.

The crowd in the diner only lasted for a few minutes, but it felt like forever – both for the people who ended up inside the giantess’ stomach and for the girl watching it all from her navel. Letting out another burp and smirking once she was done, Erika gave her stomach a slap that almost deafened Julie and elicited another set of screams from within. Letting out a satisfied sigh, Erika slowly sat down on the now empty building. The walls of the diner gave way first, but the sound of the building’s demolition was drowned out by yet another giggle as Erika felt her behind occupy and flatten every single chair in the place at once. Leaning back and lifting up her shirt again, the smirking giantess slowly traced a finger around her stomach.

“Enjoy the show? I tried my best to make it fun…but we haven’t even gotten to my favourite part of vore yet.”

Julie responded by asking a question – only to realise that her giant friend’s ears were far too high up to hear her. After filling up every single bit of free space on her phone with copies of the video she’d just recorded, Julie typed her response in.

>Your favourite part?

“Digestion. Put your phone up against my belly and take a recording. Shouldn’t be too long before we hear all those screams start to quiet down as they get turned into more of me. All those lives brought to an end because I just wanted a snack… there’s just something about it that really gets me off.”

Julie didn’t respond with words, or even with an sms – she just did exactly as she was told, shivering and biting down on her lower lip as she heard everything her friend just described taking place. One hand held her phone up against the wall of warm flesh that was Erika’s stomach as the other slowly reached down between her legs. A few seconds later, everything was covered in darkness – as Erika’s own hand covered up her belly-button on the way down into her own underwear.

 

Chapter 4 - Erika gets cruel by DCDC420
Author's Notes:

This was typed up in one big burst - if you see any errors or mistakes, please point them out to me!

Erika let out a massive y awn, her cheeks still bright red. Looking down at the ground between her thighs, the huge tomboy thought for a moment – before giggling and reaching down into her belly-button. Julie herself let out a tiny little scream a second later, as two massive fingers dripping with wet stickiness and an overpowering, feminine scent suddenly pushed her out of her friend’s belly-button. Erika’s fingers were actually too big to even pick her friend up in one go – which made the far smaller girl simply tumble out down the slightly rounded curve of the massive tomboy’s belly. The massive blonde prided herself on her incredibly lithe and athletic figure, but she’d eaten so many people that there was the slightest of curves to her stomach, a roundness that Julie found herself rolling down.

With her entire world a blur alternating between pale flesh and blue sky, Julie didn’t know where she was on her giant friend’s body… until she hit a warm, soft and wet nub of flesh. The touch of her rolling body against that most sensitive parts of Erika’s body triggered a gasp and an involuntary bucking of those massive hips, the motion sending Julie up into the air. Letting out a scared scream, Julie arced through the air before colliding against something soft and wet. When Julie’s entire world stopped moving about, she found herself relatively stable – stuck to a wall of fabric, and staring straight ahead at the naked crotch of her friend. Her diminutive scale meant she could see every detail of the female genitalia opposite her, the red, dripping wet flesh, every single line and fold. She’d seen lots of art and pornography depicting that exact sight before, but it did nothing to prepare her for the reality of it. The slow flow of sexual fluid, the constant, subtle motions that served as reminders that she was staring at an actual person and not an image on a tiny computer screen – and the not so subtle ones, like the overwhelming smell that she could taste with every breath and the incredible warmth that was making her own body sweat (not that her own perspiration was noticeable at all beneath the coating of Erika’s sexual fluids).

Julie took a moment, and then several more to just take in the sight before her, her cheeks bright red again. She could feel a stir between her own legs, but she couldn’t tell if she was getting turned on by what she could see or if her own sexuality was just being overwhelmed by Erika’s own, the omnipresent physical sensations and hormonal secretions driving her own arousal…but her hand was inside her soaking wet underwear before she figured it out. She soon realised where she’d ended up – Erika had pulled her panties down, and she was currently stuck to the crotch of the giantess’ undergarments by a combination of sexual fluid and the folds in the fabric. The knowledge that that alone was enough to keep her suspended in the air sent a shock of humiliation through Julie, but as much as she wanted to be that big herself there was no denying that right now she wasn’t – and Erika was. As much as it stirred her own lust, the knowledge that she was the tiny, powerless toy was a constant, nagging presence at the back of her mind,

It took a few minutes after that for her to remember that there was another person attached to that colossal example of femininity, looking skywards with a massive blush – and meeting the obviously amused smirk of Erika as she stared down.

“Enjoying the view?”

“You know the answer to that!”

“Huh? I can’t hear you.”

“I’m talking as loud as I…oh.”

Her cheeks blushing further with the added humiliation, Julie had already reached into her pocket and pulled out her waterproof phone by the time Erika had pointed the billboard sized screen of her own down.

>Yes, I am. And you know it.

“I sure do. Anyway, I’m not exactly done yet.”

>I can tell.

That elicited a giggle from above before Erika responded, her booming voice easily reaching down to the girl stuck to her panties.

“Anyway, we’d made a deal before. I came up with the first idea, now it’s your turn. And make it a good one…getting to direct me as a model is a pretty fucking good prize, if I do say so myself.”

>Give me a sec. I’m a bit..overwhelmed.

“That’s the best time to come up with an idea, you know. I’m always at my most creative when I’m turned on…although maybe not when I’m too turned on. And you better hurry, because I’m not gonna go back on my word when it comes to what happens if you lose.”

>Ok…um…crush! I wanna see you crush some people, with your feet.

“I’ve already stepped on a bunch. Come on, you were way more creative than this online…I should be feeling glad that my beauty has left you awestruck, but to be honest it just makes me kind of bored. You don’t want that, do you?”

>Of course not! Ok, with your butt. Sit on people.

“Heh. This competition is gonna be a breeze.”

Julie couldn’t see Erika moving as she looked up – but before she turned her gaze back down to her phone she felt a giant finger push forward against her from behind, knocking her off the wall of fabric. Julie started to scream as she fell, but her panicked vocalisation was cut off when she hit the soft, wet fabric below. She’d landed on the elastic waistband of Erika’s panties, her upper body sticking out over the edge and above what used to be a small garden. The giant tomboy’s sexual fluids had pooled on the ground, and Julie’s upper body had landed in it. Her face and shirt were left soaked through, and she could even feel the stuff in her hair. Gasping for breath as she stood up, Julie could feel the stuff inside her mouth, the taste of her friend clinging to her tongue and teeth. She was so close to the giantess’ body that even as she tried to get a breath of fresh air she couldn’t taste anything else – and the humiliation only grew when she heard another peal of laughter from above.

>What did you do that for?!?!

“I ended up moving about a bit when I was playing before. You were too busy masturbating to notice, but I’m sitting on the next building over, and there were a few people inside it when I sat down.”

>Your point?

“If you couldn’t already tell by how wet I am, I’m already crushing some people with my butt. I can feel ‘em squirming too, so once you get into position to send me the video feed I’ll finish the job.”

>My phone’s full…

“Send it to me. Phones for giant people have so much storage space you never run out….and hurry up, because I don’t know how much longer I can stop myself from just rolling back and turning those people back there into gore before you get there.”

>Uh…sending now.

Julie frowned slightly as she thought about the comparison – everyone knew that wealth translated directly to size, but she’d never really thought about some of connotations of being truly massive. She’d never thought she’d ever break eighteen feet, and you could still use a normal phone at that size. The super-wealthy, like Erika, had to have super-luxury goods – and now that she thought about it, you could fit a lot of SD cards into a phone as big as that.

A few seconds later, she’d selected all those videos she’d recorded and hit send. As the progress bar on her phone started moving, it rapidly lost Julie’s attention as her eyes turned to the massive genitalia looming above her. Since she last looked at Erika’s crotch she’d gotten closer to both it and the ground, and her new perspective made it an even more impressive sight. She couldn’t even see all of it at once from where she was standing, forced to slowly look up to see the clit that she’d bounced off a few minutes ago. Her cheeks were still bright red and her panties soaked (though even now that was more Erika’s handiwork than her own), as the humiliations and reminders of her undeniable status as the tiny little plaything were pounded into her psyche again and again.

“Got em. At that resolution you’re gonna have to film for days before you get close to filling up my phone. Ok, done. Now, get on your hands and knees and crawl between my legs. Stay close to the ground, because if I feel you rubbing against my crotch while I’m this pent up…let’s just say I like you better as a person than a stain.”

Julie felt herself start to type “Yes, mistress” before catching herself and scowling with embarrassment. She did not want to further fuel her giant friend’s ego, and she was even more humiliated that she’d even started to type that.

>On my way.

Slowly making her way forward, Julie found herself so close to her friend’s crotch that she could reach out and touch it. Despite all the fun they’d been having today, she’d never actually been this close before – or this small in comparison. She found herself staring, her eyes following the slow and subtle contours that would have been unnoticeable on a normal scale. Just one of those lips was more than twice her height, and it was hard to believe that it belonged to another person as opposed to a geographical feature. Telling herself that she just wanted to reaffirm that what she saw was actually her friend’s body, Julie leaned forward and gave it a kiss. The soft texture, the overwhelming warmth and flavour all took over the much smaller girl’s senses, even as a trickle of fluid slowly rolled down her body and plastered her hair to the back of her head. There was a contented sigh from up above, and that massive wall of flesh suddenly moved ever so slightly in front of her.

“Just couldn’t help yourself, could you? Not that I mind, but we did have plans…now start a video-call and crawl your way to my ass.”

Jumping at the sudden noise and motion, Julie frowned before doing exactly what she was ordered. High up above, Erika’s big blue eyes looked down at her phone, where she could see her own crotch – a curious sight to say the least, but that view soon changed as the camerawoman got down on her hands and knees and began to crawl. Julie herself could hardly breathe, the air between Erika’s behind and the soft ground incredibly fragrant and humid. She could feel the warmth of the massive blonde tomboy’s body coming down from all around her as she slowly shimmied her way forward. The smaller brunette took her time as she crawled beneath her friend’s crotch, taking great care not to touch or stimulate her in the slightest – but she could tell be the increased flow that dropped down around her that Erika was enjoying the show on her phone far too much.

Eventually, Julie made her way through to the other side stepping up onto tiled floor on the inside of what used to be a small music shop. The rounded curve of Erika’s butt-cheeks slowly rose up above her head, arcing through what used to be the wall and leaving the racks knocked over. Countless vinyl records and cd-cases lay destroyed on the ground, and there were several people crying out for help – some of them were simply pinned beneath the rubble, others were pinned between the giantess’ pert behind and the ground. A few others were in even worse state, parts of their bodies visibly broken and crushed into gore beneath the giant butt, and a few others were simply dead. A few of the more intact-survivors seemed to look hopeful when they saw Julie get inside – but those expressions turned to ash the moment Erika’s voice rang through the building.

“Turn around, make sure you get all of them in the shot.”

Julie couldn’t meet the gazes of any of the people in the building as she slowly turned around, making sure to get a shot of every single person caught beneath Erika’s butt.

“Good. Now focus on the left.”

Julie obeyed instantly, her phone’s camera focusing on the people trapped beneath Erika’s left cheek. A few seconds later, the ground shook and the air filled with dust as that massive behind lifted up off the ground – and then came crashing back down, instantly crushing every last person caught beneath it. There was a loud booming interspersed with gory, wet crunching noises, and before long that side of the building was devoid of life.

“And over to the right”

Julie obeyed once more, turning the camera over to the other people caught beneath the giant girl’s behind – and gasped. One of the survivors was in relatively good shape, and he stared straight at the camera before opening his mouth to speak out.

“What are you doing, sto-“

His words were cut short when Erika simply rolled back in her seat, more of the building crumbling away as the curve of her behind crushed the protesting man like an ant caught beneath a rolling pin – and everyone else on that side of the building as well.

“Man, that was hot. Ok, let’s not waste any more time. I’m super turned on and I know what we’re doing next…and I know that you’re not gonna like it, at all.”

Julie was about to start typing up a response when Erika stood up, the darkened building suddenly filling up with light as the massive body that had replaced a significant portion of the roof rose up into the sky. There was a lot more on display this time as well – the giantess had removed her bra and panties, the huge undergarments slung over a building on the opposite side of the street. Stretching her arms up above her head and making her bust bounce about a bit, the huge girl let out a sigh before turning her head to the side and looking down at her own butt, and the girl on the ground beneath it. Reaching over to a nearby roof and picking up a water-storage tank, Erika tore the roof off with a scream of tortured metal before emptying it on her butt, washing all the gore and stains away before slapping herself and giggling.

>That was hot as hell…you saved the video right

“Yeah, I got it saved. Like I said, I could record a few days of footage on here. Anyway, that was pretty fuckin’ great. You should feel proud – there’s going to be at least one orgasm in my future that’ll be directly attributed to your brave camerawork.”

>Thanks…I guess. Anyway, you said that I wasn’t going to like what came next. It is your turn to suggest an idea, so… what is it?

Erika didn’t respond instantly, instead lifting the water-storage tank up to her lips and drinking the rest of it before tossing it over her head like a discarded can of soft-drink.

“You know there was only one thing I found hot and you didn’t. Your memory isn’t that bad is it? Though I suppose you must be pretty overwhelmed right now…hehehe. Maybe you think you’re just gonna enjoy whatever the hell I do because I’m that hot.”

>So you’re just gonna be arrogant at me? That doesn’t sound like fun.

That comment teased out another laugh from the giant tomboy before she responded.

“Bitch, I know you listed arrogant doms as a favourite ki- hang on a sec.”

The giant tomboy suddenly shifted her left foot to the side, the motion of such a massive body-part instantly drawing Julie’s gaze (if only due to her instinct for self-preservation). She could see a dark-haired man suddenly fall over, as if he’d been about to punch something that was no longer there.

“You actually tried to punch me? Are you for real? How dumb are you that you try and pick a fight with someone who could crush you into paste with their toe?”

“YOU ATE MY FAMILY.”

“What was that?”

>He said you ate his family.

“Oh, right, that. Yeah, I needed a snack. What are you going to do about it?”

The giant tomboy’s mocking tone made the man start to run over to her foot once more – but he didn’t make it. Erika stepped forward and over his head, her sole coming down on the ground with a massive boom that knocked the man onto his back. Crouching down and tearing the façade off the building on the other side of the street with her naked butt, Erika reached down and roughly pinched the man between two huge, sticky fingers.

“Julie, make sure you record this.”

>Got it.

Julie’s camera followed the man’s journey up off the ground, up through the air in front of Erika’s legs, thighs, crotch, stomach and bust before coming to a stop before her face.

“Well, I didn’t eat everyone in that diner. Maybe your family were some of the lucky ones.”

Julie’s brow furrowed at that obvious lie – but Erika’s smirk made her keep watching. Though it wasn’t visible from the brunette’s perspective, the man’s features had suddenly grown hopeful.

“Wait a second, I’ll see if I can find them.”

Julie could actually see the man’s reaction, as he clasped his hands together in a gesture of thanks… but she could also see the massive smirk on Erika’s face. A second later, the huge tomboy opened her mouth wide and let out a massive burp, the rush of air almost knocking the man out of her grip.

“Oh, there they are. Psyche!”

As her victim struggled futilely in her grip, Erika smirked before turning her attention down to Julie.

“Now, because I’m still horny as hell, I’m gonna give you a bonus crush. Watch this.”

With her free hand, Erika reached down to her chest and cupped one of her breasts in one hand, her reddened, engorged nipple jutting out proudly. The screaming and squirming man in her fingers was then pushed against her nipple…and pushed and pushed until his body was crushed into a thin patina of red clinging to a massive pink areola. Letting out a sigh as she slowly and forcefully kneaded her own breast, Erika pulled her other hand away and used it to steady herself on a nearby building as she rose up to her full height once more, an imprint of her hand left in the crumbling stonework of the roof.

“Now, I can already see the mall that I’m gonna need for my idea, but it’s halfway across town. Julie, hold on a sec.”

Erika took a single step – and a massive foot came crashing down in front of her tiny friend, Julie’s field of view suddenly replaced by the wall of the massive tomboy’s big toe. A few seconds later the sun was blocked by Erika’s body as the giant girl leaned down and gently picked her tiny friend up – only to sit her upon the same nipple that had just been used to crush an entire person into gore a few seconds before.

“Climb up onto my boob and I’ll get walking. Make sure you don’t get too close to the edge…I’ll walk extra slow and steady to help you out.”

Erika didn’t wait at all before following through, starting to walk along the road with earth-shaking, road-cracking steps. Julie slowly clambered up the soft flesh of her friend’s bust before sitting atop it, gripping on for dear life.

“Oh yeah, I can hear you when you’re this close, so you don’t need your phone. Hold on tight, because that feels kind of nice.”

It took about half a minute for Julie to calm her breathing and achieve a semblance of stability, the “ground” beneath her shifting and moving with every step.

“I don’t get why you had to get the big boobs. I was the one who sat in the dark on my computer eating fatty food all day – why did I end up on the losing end.”

That comment triggered a massive giggle, which made Erika’s bust shift about once more. The additional reminder of just how much basic bodily processes on Erika’s part were enough to seriously endanger someone on her size sent a shiver through Julie’s body.

“Luck of the draw, and you know it. I would have swapped at first, but now that I’m huge I find so many ways to have fun with them there’s no way I’d wanna be flat, even if it does help with some sports.”

“Don’t need to tell me twice... anyway, how come you’re so mean and cruel when you’re over here? It isn’t like the legal system stops existing just because you’re huge.”

“Yeah, that’s a matter of politics. Ever since the US elected that crazy senator people have been bending over backwards to support policies that favour the wealthy. A bunch of the first steps made sense – separate legal systems so tiny people weren’t so intimidated in giant-sized courtrooms, different police so tiny people didn’t get abused…but it kind of snowballed out of control. I have to watch myself a hell of a lot more when I’m around normal-sized people as opposed to the proles who live in a place like this…no offence intended, of course, but I’m so far out of reach of the legal system on your scale that I’ve got nothing to fear. Not like I’d even fit in this town’s gaol, and keeping me fed for a month would cost more than their annual budget.”

“But aren’t you worried about the social consequences? People are gonna hear about this.”

“So? I only have to care about the consequences from people who are as big as I am, and most of us don’t want to set a precedent that could lead to big punishments if we accidentally sit on a schoolbus or need to work out some steam or whatever. We do tend to avoid being this overt too often, but that’s about it.”

“…no chance you’ll split your bank account with me?”

“I might give you a donation that’ll leave you at normal size…but I’m gonna get my money’s worth. I know you liked picturing yourself big too, so I’m going to have a lot of fun playing with you before I let you get much bigger. I always get my money’s worth, you know.”

Those last few words kept Julie silent for the rest of the trip – but that didn’t take long. Gingerly creeping forward, the smaller brunette looked out over the edge of Erika’s boob at the building below – a long, open-air mall with a second floor… and only one entrance.

 

 

 

 

End Notes:

Next chapter will involve watersports, and hopefully be up much sooner than this one was...

Chapter 5 - Erika relieves herself by DCDC420
Author's Notes:

Second last chapter. This is the only one with watersports in it.

Erika stared down at the mall, big blue eyes squinting as her massive form cast the entire block in her shadow. Quickly finding what she was looking for, the towering tomboy smirked and lowered her body down into a squat. Julie found herself hanging on for dear life as her friend’s bust moved about during the sudden descent, almost falling down to the ground below. She could feel a tremendous nipple against her side, the hard flesh pressing against her body and further reinforcing the difference in scale between her and Erika. Quickly scrambling back up to the top of the huge breast, Julie took a moment to catch her breath, not even caring that the air smelled like her giant friend. Pouting, she started turning around to look at Erika – only to come to a complete stop as she heard a horrible crunching sound coming from behind. Turning around once more, the flustered girl saw the cause. Erika had picked up a bunch of cars from the mall’s carpark and compressed them into a ball of twisted metal, barely exerting herself as she turned several vehicles which Julie would have been unable to even push along the road into scrap. She then dropped the ball in front of the mall’s entrance – before lifting her foot up and slamming it down on the ground, turning the entrance and hunk of metal into an impassable barrier that would prevent anyone caught inside from fleeing.

“There. Now nobody’s getting out. Not exactly watertight, but it’ll do.”

“Watertight? What do…oh…oh no.”

Julie quickly turned around to look up at Erika’s face and respond – only for a giant pair of fingers to come down and pinch together around her body, turning her attempt at a protest into a squeak as she was lifted up into the air and slowly carried down to the top of the roof.

“Now, I want you to film it. That really made it hotter, and I want to see what it looks like for someone on the inside. Get inside pretty quick if you don’t want a shower.“

At those words the fingers holding Julie in the air suddenly pulled away, letting the girl fall a meter through the air. The falling girl let out a surprised gasp as she landed on the concrete roof of the mall, rubbing her dress clean with an annoyed expression on her face as she stood back up and made a voice call on her phone.

“You know I don’t like that. I do not want to film you….”

Julie was still looking away from Erika as she spoke, only to be silenced by the sound of a terrific rush of air. Suddenly reminded of the difference between her and her friend, Julie held her limbs close to her body in instinctual fear as she turned around – and was treated to a perfectly clear view of Erika’s ankles. The giant girl had risen back up to her full height, seeming to be more than a hundred and eighty feet tall thanks to the reduced scale of the city and the people in it. Julie’s gaze slowly travelled up the huge tomboy’s body, forced to tilt her head back as she took in more and more of the giantess’ athletic physique.  Toned legs, smooth thighs…Julie blushed again when her gaze travelled over what laid between them, and that blush didn’t fade as she saw the slight bulge in Erika’s stomach that was the result of her last little meal. She paused on Erika’s breasts, taking a moment to appreciate their shapely curves – and just how soft they felt when she was resting atop one of them. Finally, her gaze reached the giant tomboy’s face, and the expression she saw there sent a cold chill through her body. Erika didn’t look angry, but she wasn’t happy – she looked deadly serious and unamused. 

“Julie. Look. I’ve been nice to you, because we’re friends. But I don’t think you realise exactly what kind of situation you’re in. This isn’t just some sexual fantasy come true for you – it’s one for me. I decide what happens, and if you don’t agree…then there really isn’t anything you can do. If you don’t feel like filming, then you can go for a swim. Understand?”

Erika didn’t get an audible response – but her phone started to vibrate, and she quickly grabbed it and had a look at the screen.

VIDEO CALL FROM ~Julie~

Looking down past her breasts, Erika smiled down at Julie before accepting the call, getting a clear view of her naked body looming up above the ground.

“Good girl. Now get down and duck inside a store or something.”

The view on Erika’s screen turned into a frantic blur as Julie started to run, but she wasn’t paying it any attention. Lowering back down into a squat, the huge girl looked down at the mall spread out between her legs with a huge grin on her face, big blue eyes looking over the people running about below in a frantic panic. She didn’t particularly care about exposing herself to them – once you were as big as she was, keeping naked photos of you off the internet just wasn’t possible. The massive tomboy was still incredibly aroused, and as she waited for Julie to get off the roof she watched a single bead of sexual fluid fall down and into the courtyard of the mall, splattering against a seat and leaving it a warm, aromatic mess.

That single drop made several people run, the confused and unaware victims not entirely sure where they’d be able to hide from the cruel giantess looming above them – or if they even could. As a result, there were people all through the mall, in stores and out on the street as well… which was perfect for what she had planned. Smirking as she stared down at the crowd below, Erika bit down on her lip as she thought about what she was about to do.

I don’t think there’s anything more humiliating…or as demonstrative of just how low these people are compared to me. The fact that I can do it at all is a big turn-on, and I had a lot of fun with it last time…well, no time like the present.

Erika let out a sigh – and a torrent of urine, the acrid yellow fluid crashing down on the crowded plaza below. Several people were pinned beneath the stream of steaming hot fluid, and several more were drenched with the splash. Several people tried to flee, but the rush of “water” was faster than any one of them, at first only staining their feet and shoes before spreading further. Several people were starting to suffocate and drown, and even those who managed to keep their head above the flow found themselves struggling to breathe the incredibly hot and overpowering smell. Erika kept focusing on the few people she struck first, waiting for them to stop moving before reaching over and picking up her phone again. By now, the entire lower floor of the mall was waist-high in her urine, the stuff having broken into every single shop. While the stores provided a bit of protection from the immediate impact, the enclosed space meant that the heat and steam coming from Erika’s fluids became cloying and oppressive – with some people passing out and falling into the liquid filling the mall. The massive girl turned her blue eyes to the edges of the mall, where there’d been a small bit of leakage trickling out onto the land outside and smirked at the sight, already confident she’d be able to fill the place up. After that, her gaze turned back down to her phone.

From the view she had from Julie’s videocall, Erika guessed that her friend was somewhere on the upper floor, focusing the camera at the point where the giant tomboy’s stream hit the ground. There was a terrific spray that Erika could make out both from the camera and with her eyes, and from how loud it sounded on her phone she could tell that it must have been almost impossible to hear down there. Not wanting to alert the crowd, the massive girl typed a message into her phone – and it soon popped up on Julie’s.

 

The much smaller girl was standing near the edge of the balcony, holding her phone out as far as she could and making sure the strap was tied tight to one of her wristbands. The roaring sound was deafening, and the smell was horrible – and every time she coughed at the hot, humid air, Julie swore she could taste it a bit as well. Almost dropping her phone when it vibrated with the tone of the new message, Julie quickly snapped to attention and read it…before her cheeks blanched and she immediately dashed inside. The second floor was doing a bit better than the first – none of the stuff had actually made it in, though everyone there was still in a terrible panic. As Julie watched (and turned her camera to, making sure that Erika could see too), a fight was breaking out. Two men were  glaring at each other with angry expressions, and spoke out simultaneously when they charged for each other.

“They’re people damnit! We need to make sure there’s a way up!”

“And risk drowning ourselves? They’re dead already!”

Julie soon made a run through the mall, eager to avoid getting recognised or caught by anyone suspecting that she was friends with Erika. There were a few other people running about too – the place had been reduced to sheer chaos…before Erika intervened there too.

The massive tomboy liked what she saw and heard on her phone, but she wanted more. Slowly and slightly moving her hips, the giantess aimed her stream at the balcony Julie had been standing on moments before. She could instantly hear the noise come from her phone, the pounding against the roof sounding as if the place was caught in a massive hail-storm. Once again the yellow fluid ran across the floor, staining white and black patterned marble floors as it filled the place up. The tide even ran up and crashed against the body of the man who’d lost the fight – moments before it hit the man who won, who was busily removing the barricade he’d just put together so that he could open the door. Now that the stream was coming in here, the fact that he’d sealed the exits meant that there was nowhere else for the stuff to go.

Julie had seen all of it – and so had her phone’s camera. The resultant chaos was almost deafening, with people running about even more frantically. A few of them tripped and fell, sliding across the wet floor and getting coated with the giant tomboy’s pee. Starting to get far more worried about her own safety, Julie quickly ran into a shoe-store, one that didn’t seem to have anybody else inside. The place was abandoned, and the only seat that wouldn’t leave the bottom of Julie’s shoes wet was, of all things, a giant red shoe, suspended from the ceiling as some sort of promotion. Frowning, Julie reached up and climbed onto the shoe, before sitting in it like it was a seat. It was a bit cramped for her, given that she was still a bit bigger than normal for this part of town, but it would have barely even fit one of Erika’s toes. Sighing as she pondered just how unfair it was that Erika was the one to be gigantic and not her, the brunette trained her camera on the chaos taking place outside the store.

Erika had kept peeing into the second floor of the building for a while, before noticing just how badly bent and damaged the portion of the roof she’d been pissing on had gotten. The huge girl started to smirk when she thought about it, not thinking that she’d gotten that powerful – before scowling when she remembered that most of the buildings in the cheaper parts of town were made of incredibly fragile materials. Deciding to try an experiment, the giant girl shifted again, aiming the flow to an area of the roof.

The brown-haired camera-girl jumped up the moment that terrible pounding noise started coming from the roof in the back of the store, not realising just how close it was. Staring down at the now knee-high “water”, Julie decided to hedge her bets and stay where she was. She was reasonably confident Erika wouldn’t try and kill her, so she wasn’t too worried about the giant girl’s aim... until a droplet of yellow fluid fell down from above and splashed against her cheek. Quickly panicking and looking upward, Julie saw that the entire roof was leaking – not terribly quickly, but it was starting already. The noise of what sounded like rain against the ocean slowly built up in the background, almost completely covered up by the roaring noise of Erika’s urine striking the roof, which was only drowned out when the roof itself started to break.

Julie was incredibly close to the fracture-point, and she saw everything almost as if it was in slow motion. The rain of yellow fluid from the ceiling started to increase in volume and intensity, pouring down from weak-points in the ceiling and ventilation shafts, before the roof itself started to bulge and bend in the far corner of the store that the comparatively tiny camera-girl was filming from. The roof finally broke open with a terrible crash, accompanied by a flood of urine that had been building up on the roof. The impact broke down the walls between Julie’s store and the one neighbouring it, sending a tidal wave out across the second storey and leaving it just as much of a gruesome sight as the first floor.

Erika’s bladder finally started to run out shortly after that, moments before she let out a triumphant “Yes!” and pumped her fist in the air with excitement – the motion causing her stream of urine to go wide and out over the next block before slowly petering back down to a few stray drops landing with quiet splashes in the flooded mall. Staring down at her handiwork with a big smile on her face, the giant girl took a few photos using her phone’s camera before returning her attention to the videocall. Blushing and letting out a whispered (but still very audible) “whoops”, Erika quickly reached down and picked both Julie and the shoe she was hiding in up. Scowling up at her friend as she was lifted into the air, Julie had her hands across her chest while Erika started to walk

“That was awful. Never do that to me again.”

“You mean that was really hot. Anyway, our little game is over – and I won. That means you’re coming home with me. Any objections?”

Julie just narrowed her eyes in response – and gasped, cheeks blushing, when Erika’s face moved in a bit closer to hers simply to see her expression.

“Thought so. I’m definitely gonna keep that shoe though, you look hilarious in it.”

“Shut up.”

“If any of us is going to stop talking, it should be you. Save the oxygen.”

“You use up way more of it than me anyway.”

“Yeah, but I haven’t been breathing in another girl’s piss for the last few minutes – and unlike you, I’m gonna be breathing fresh air for the next quarter of an hour.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?”

Erika didn’t respond with words to that – she simply leaned in close and smirked at Julie again, licking her lips and opening her mouth wide…before pulling back and shutting them with a giggle. Taking advantage of just how distracted she’d gotten Julie, the massive girl reached down and grabbed her panties, the massive garments exactly where she’d left them.

Julie’s heart was still racing when she felt her entire world turned upside down, setting her loose from the red shoe and causing her to plunge down through the air with a scream – a scream that was then cut off when she landed in some familiar-feeling, aromatic fabric. Quickly shaking her head and turning over, Julie looked up just in time to see Erika’s smirking face before the colossal tomboy lifted her panties up snug against her body. Pressed against the soaking wet crotch of her friend, Julie soon found every single one of her senses completely and thoroughly overwhelmed by the far larger girl’s arousal, barely even noticing when the giantess slapped her butt and started to run along the long journey home.

Chapter 6 - Erika has dessert by DCDC420
Author's Notes:

The long-awaited end to the story. I took way too long to finish this, for which I apologise - but I hope it was worth the wait.

Erika may have been the fastest girl in the country by virtue of her sheer size alone, but the journey home she shared with Julie was a lot longer than her trip to Seabreeze Bay earlier in the day, though that’s not to say she didn’t run. The colossal tomboy sprinted away from the ruined mess she’d left behind, but she didn’t head straight home. Running along a major freeway, the towering girl smirked down at the people driving fast as her footfalls set off car alarms and sent cracks running through the road, her cheeks flushed bright red the entire time due to the sensations sent through her body by Julie’s own far smaller one. The comparatively tiny girl stuck in Erika’s panties was sent bouncing through the heavily aromatic air with every step, except for when she got stuck against a bead of sexual fluid or grabbed onto part of her friend’s body – but there were only so many places to grab on in the incredibly aroused tomboy’s underwear, and most of them turned her on so much further that Julie was washed away soon after.

For Erika, the torment she was putting her friend through and the resultant pleasure it brought her wasn’t something she could hide. As she ran along the packed freeway, feet crashing down on sparsely vegetated grass, her face was constantly twitching with expressions of pleasure, and occasionally let a bit of drool splatter down on the highway – covering some of the cars near the edge with moisture. Along with the healthy sweat that she worked up and the occasional drop of sexual fluid, Erika left the entire freeway smelling of her body. The dry heat quickly became incredibly humid, and a few people had to turn their windscreen-wipers on just to be able to see. Eventually, Erika finally stopped running – skidding across the ground and sending up a spray of dirt in the process. The giantess was athletic, but she'd run so fast and so hard that she was left panting with exertion, her body dripping with sweat that made her white shirt perfectly see-through. While she was still wearing her bra, the view of her towering body glistening in the sun was enough to stop traffic (that had already been slowed down considerably by her run) – and she could be seen for miles. Breathing heavily in a way that left most of her male audience (and a not insignificant part of her female audience as well) wishing that she’d left her sports bra behind and dripping with sweat, the massive tomboy looked back at the path of destruction she’d wreaked and smirked.

Inside the giant tomboy’s panties a thoroughly soaked Julie had taken the opportunity provided by Erika’s pause to try and get herself into a better position – away from the bottom of her towering partner’s underwear. The giantess was thoroughly aroused, and the smell of it combined with the scent of her sweat to make her panties incredibly humid and aromatic, although Julie had gotten used to it given the almost constant exposure she’d had already. Standing on a seam in the fabric, Julie looked at Erika’s sex – and then craned her neck back as her gaze went up and up. Down at the bottom she was left at the mercy of Erika’s running, and the far larger girl’s arousal made staying anywhere near that massive sex an impossible proposition. Narrowing her eyes a bit, Julie slowly looked over her friend’s folds – and while she wouldn’t be able to stay there, she could see a route up to relative safety…and thanked her lucky stars that she’d done some rock-climbing as a kid. Gritting her teeth, she reached out and grabbed on to one of Erika’s labia and began hauling herself up the torrid folds before her.

Erika herself was still getting her breath back when she felt those tiny hands grabbing onto such a sensitive part and shivered as she felt Julie slowly making her way up. Standing up straight again, the blonde-haired giantess closed her eyes and concentrated on her breathing, trying not to let Julie’s efforts make her react – but it wasn’t mercy that made her do so. The huge tomboy rather liked both the sensations of Julie climbing up her labia and the knowledge that even her instinctual reactions to stimulation could have such a large effect on the other girl. Standing up straight and shaking her hips from side to side with a grin on her face, Erika grabbed her waistband and pulled up slightly – smothering Julie against her sex and biting down on her lower lip as she felt that tiny body squirm against her.

Letting out a slow exhale, Erika took a moment to steady herself. Towering over the grasslands below and visible for miles, the giant tomboy stared down at the torn up ground between her feet – and bent over slightly so she could see her shorts. Julie was too small for Erika to actually see past the sweat-soaked fabric, but she could certainly feel where her tiny body was resting. Smirking, Erika parted her lips while getting ready to taunt her friend – before she was silenced by rumble from her stomach, the sound so loud that people driving past could hear it in their cars.

“Man, I guess that restaurant really wasn’t all that filling… although maybe it’s just me. God-damn I’m hungry.”

The giant girl turned her blue gaze over to the road, and the countless cars driving across it – cars which quickly sped up when they noticed her attention and heard her words shaking their windscreens. It only took a few seconds and they were all breaking the speed limit, two cars almost crashing in their haste to escape. Staring down at the chaos from above, Erika giggled before continuing.

“Still, I’m gonna have a ton of paperwork to fill out already after all the fun we just had back in town… I don’t need any more intentional death forms to fill out. I’ll just have something when I get home.”

Reaching down into her back pocket and pulling out her phone, Erika tapped in a number and held the smartphone to her face.

“Mix me up one of those new protein mousses before I get back. I’m about….just start now.”

Without even bothering to say goodbye, Erika slipped her phone back into her pocket before turning away from the freeway. Reaching down into her shorts, the giantess groped around with her fingers, looking for Julie – and the moment she found the tiny girl, the far larger one simply rubbed her back and forth over her sopping wet crotch. Half a minute later, Erika brought the coughing and drenched Julie up into the open air – and let out a deafening giggle as she saw just how soaked she’d gotten her friend.

“That’s enough for now. I think you could use a change of scenery.”

With her free hand, the giant girl stretched the neck of her shirt out and dropped the smaller one down into her cleavage, Julie bouncing about on the soft flesh before settling down in the valley of the tomboy’s cleavage. She didn’t have long to get comfortable before she felt Erika start to run again, the earth-shaking footfalls audible for miles…not that she needed to hear them when she could feel herself bounce up into the air with each one.

 

Far away at the giant girl’s house, the voice on the other end of her call went into a frenzy, making their way through the industrial-sized kitchen and giving orders to some of the other servants.  There were massive food-mixing machines that did most of the work, but they couldn’t do everything – and Erika had the money to make sure that every one of her meals was made to an incredibly exacting standard. After a set of colossal mixers blended up a mountain of ingredients that took a team of six people constantly rushing back and forth to assemble, the stuff was dropped into a massive, wide-bottomed glass which was taken up to the giantess’ desk by a massive cargo-lift. The stuff was a brand new product designed to take advantage of the latest craze for high-protein food, and aimed at a very luxury market. The delightfully light, smooth chocolate could only be purchased in bulk, and it was so popular that had actually raised the price of regular chocolate due to the amount of cocoa needed to make it in such vast amounts. Two of Erika's serving girls, a blonde and a brunette, got the job of adding the garnish. Carrying big bags of chocolate chunks that were the size of flakes to their oversized employer, they walked around the rim of the giant glass cup and scattered them down below.

“Hey Claire, you ever had any of that stuff? It tastes amazing. “

“No way. How’d you get it? I didn’t think you could afford that stuff. I mean, we get a lot of hazard pay, but that stuff’s EXPENSIVE.”

“Sometimes I forget just how new you are here. I just had some of the spillage, we all do it. I can’t believe it’s actually really healthy, too.”

“Amy, be careful. You know the rules.”

“Look, do you really think she’s going to notice a missing mouthful? It wouldn’t even make a difference to someone her size.”

“Yeah, but just think for a second. It’s not worth the risk. If you end up in the food somehow…”

“Here, look. I’ll show you there’s nothing to be scared of.”

The brown-haired Amy put her sack down on the side of the glass before crouching down and reaching into the massive dessert. Pulling back a handful of the chocolate mousse, she quickly got back up and gave some to her lighter-haired friend. Claire gingerly took a bite of the stuff – before her eyes widened and she had another.

“Wow, that’s delicious. Ok, fine. Let’s walk and do a bit more work, then I’ll get some.”

Amy nodded, before the two resumed their journey around the edge of the massive chocolate mousse. After a minute, Claire couldn’t wait any longer – and quickly put her sack of chocolate chips down before leaning over the sea of chocolate confection below her. As she reached out to grab a handful of the delicious food, the earth shook with its owner’s booming footsteps. The glass moved just enough to dislodge Claire’s grip on the side, and she fell off and into Erika’s food, her body falling through the soft, light and airy chocolate mousse like it was barely there. Amy quickly reached down and gripped the side of the glass herself, but just as she started to rise back up the ground shook yet again. When she opened her eyes, she was staring straight ahead at the tremendous, sweat-limned belly-button of the giant Erika. The smell of her body after all that exercise out in the sun filled the air instantly, and it only got stronger when she quickly reached out with one gigantic hand and grabbed the glass by the stem. Amy had to grip on for dear life as she rapidly rose into the air.

The giantess’ big blue eyes quickly spotted Amy on the rim of her glass – and she grinned as she decided to tease the tardy servant for getting caught on her cup. Opening her mouth wide and bringing the huge cup towards her lips like she was going to drink from it, the giantess pressed her lower lip against Amy’s body, pinning her to the glass. The giant tongue quickly darted into the mousse and began licking the delicious dessert up. Claire, still stuck in the mousse, didn’t realise what had happened at first – until she felt the edge of a gigantic tongue lick away the mousse covering her body. With the mousse gone, she had a clear view out of the glass – and she could easily make out the tiny figure of Julie resting in the giant girl’s cleavage. Julie herself quickly spotted the blonde-haired servant – she’d found herself unable to look away from Erika as the giantess ate, the act alone arousing her based on nothing more than the sheer size and appetite of the massive girl.

Frantically squirming and struggling, Claire did her absolute best to try and let Erika know that someone had fallen into her food… and succeeded, much to her misfortune. Erika opened her eyes wide when she felt those tiny limbs against her tongue, and made sure that her next lick brought that miniscule little morsel up into her salivating mouth. Julie watched the entire course of events with bright red cheeks, the sight of her friend devouring yet another person so casually filling her with jealousy and arousal both. Covered in cool chocolate and warm saliva, Claire let out a muffled scream as she was brought past Erika’s teeth… and an even louder one when that huge head began to tilt back, sending her tumbling down to the giantess’ throat. Desperately reaching out for anything she could grab onto, the tiny girl’s hands only grabbed onto soft mousse – and kept on falling, plummeting down the giant throat and landing in a pile of dessert that was already starting to melt away as the giant girl’s stomach got to work.

Pulling her head back and letting out a sigh, Erika grinned down at the other tiny girl – the one stuck to the rim of her glass. The smell of her breath filling Amy’s nose, the colossal tomboy grinned before speaking with a painfully loud voice.

“So what exactly are you doing on the side of my dessert? You’re gonna have to get punished if you were too slow…”

Squeaking in pure terror and shaking with nerves as she looked up at her giant employer, Amy barely stuttered out a response.

“Ano…ano…another girl fell into your dessert. I wanted to try and get her out.”

Erika’s face suddenly shifted into an expression of mock concern – but Amy was so terrified she didn’t realise just how disingenuous that look was.

“Oh no. You know the rules – if you get into my food, there’s no liability or fault if you get eaten, no matter what. And this is all on camera, too.“

“I…I..I know, bu…but…”

Pretending to think for a moment, Erika tapped a fingertip against her cheek – before her stomach rumbled again, the faint traces of Claire’s screams easily drowned out.

“I’ll let you try and find her. You’re lucky you’ve got a mistress like me – not many would have the patience to let you go have a look when they’re this hungry.”

“Thank you!”

Amy quickly hopped down into the bowl, and began frantically running about while looking for Claire. Erika hadn’t even eaten a third of the giant dessert, which meant that there was only a limited area she could search. As she frantically dug through the chocolate, there was a tremendous shaking noise as Erika leaned forward and licked up some more of the mousse. Letting out a scream and covering her head with her hands, Amy looked up at the giantess just in time to see her lick her lips and smirk

“Ahhhh! Wha…what are you?”

“Relax, I’m just helping you search. You can’t see through the mousse, and I’m way faster at it than you.”

“I…I…I got sc…scared.”

“That’s ok. I’ll do it nice and slow next time.”

Erika didn’t wait before poking her tongue out again – and true to her word, she took her time. Languorously lapping at her meal, the blonde-haired giantess slowly chipped away at the big pile of mousse. As she did, a bit of saliva fell out and landed at the base of the cup, raining on Amy’s head and soaking her body with warm fluid that made it even harder to move about the slippery glass inside of the bowl. Eventually, Erika’s tongue had licked up everything but a single small portion, the only part Amy hadn’t searched.

“Well, that settles it. Looks like there’s only one place she could be.”

Erika’s booming words were punctuated by another burp, and with her mouth so close to the glass the smell of it rapidly filled up the tiny servant girl’s senses, further adding to the degradation she’d already suffered. Her heart sinking and tears running down her face, Amy nervously began to approach the final part of the dessert – before Erika’s tongue came down again, and this time headed straight for her. Desperately running for her life and screaming, Amy scrambled across the bowl, just managing to avoid the massive tongue. Staring up at the grinning face of her employer, Amy was too scared to say anything – her mouth opened and sounds came out, but nothing resembling words.

“What, did you think I meant that bit of mousse?”

Giggling evilly, Erika leaned forward and licked that last portion of dessert up – leaving the glass almost perfectly clean. Now her words and intentions were far too obvious for even the overwhelmed Amy to misinterpret – but there was nothing she could do. Getting up and running, Amy desperately tried to avoid the giantess’ tongue as it came back into the bowl and licked along the surface. The tiny servant girl managed to avoid Erika’s tongue several times, but each one was a close brush with the massive organ – if Amy hadn’t been running as fast she could, she would have been licked up. The brunette hadn’t realised it yet, but Erika was moving slowly on purpose, the giant tomboy eager to tease and play with her food.  Each time Erika licked the glass, however, she left behind a trail of slippery saliva, and it wasn’t long before Amy had to cross back over some of it. Falling head over heels, Amy winced as she mentally prepared herself for an impact with the hard glass – only to scream as she hit soft tongue instead. There was a sudden violent motion as Erika flicked her head upwards, quickly pulling Amy into her mouth and swallowing with an audible gulp in one smooth motion. Her cheeks reddening slightly, Erika put the glass down and stared into her cleavage – and at the girl resting inside. Julie herself was unabashedly playing with herself, one hand thrust inside her panties and the other groping her chest, unable to contain herself as the sights and sounds before her mixed inside her head with all the memories she’d made over the course of her incredibly long “date”. It didn’t take long before she reached orgasm herself – only to jump in surprise when her moan was drowned out by a massive giggle.

“There’s a reason I’m the big one and you’re the small one. I’m just better at it than you are.”

“Shut up!”

“Is that really how you should be talking to someone who just gave you…well, it’s not much by my standards, but I’m sure it was a big hit of pleasure. For you.”

“Hey, I’ve given as good as I’ve gotten. The recording I just sent you is probably gonna sell well enough to... to…”

“Say it.”

“…make you even bigger.”

Grinning, Erika plucked Julie from her cleavage and gave the tiny girl a kiss, before giggling when she realised that she couldn’t taste anything but her own body as she did.

“That’s my girl. Now, what are we going to do next?”

“Have a shower? I’m sure I could be pretty helpful in there…”

“Oh, we’ll have a shower…later. I wanna watch a movie first.”

Still holding Julie, Erika took a single step forward and sat down on a massive arm-chair, the rock-hard padding feeling delightfully soft under the giant tomboy’s pert and incredibly heavy butt. Grabbing her phone and flicking over to the app connected to her projector with her free hand, the giantess lowered Julie down to rest atop her navel as she shifted her behind from side to side and got comfortable. Julie did the same herself, but she was still too overwhelmed by her massive friend’s body. The only reason she hadn’t been desensitised to the smell of Erika’s sweat was that occasionally the smell of the giant girl’s arousal rose up, easily overpowering the other. Leaning back into Erika’s torso, Julie began to watch the movie her friend had put on – and stopped just as quickly as she felt and heard the giant stomach behind her get to work. Pulling out her own phone, Julie typed a message up to her friend as she savoured the sensations coming from all around her.

>Best date ever. Let’s do it again, soon.

“First of all, it isn’t over yet. And second of all… we’re still a way off the good bit.”

>No we’re not.

“What’s that meant to mean?”

Erika looked down at her phone while she waited for a response – and didn’t even notice Julie getting up and sliding down her body until just after the tiny girl slipped under the waistband of her friend’s shorts. Looking about herself in the humid, aromatic darkness of her friend’s underwear, Julie looked about for a second before running through a bit of light blonde pubic hair to reach her friend’s clit. Pressing her hands against the feminine organ, Julie sent a shock and a shiver through the giant tomboy’s body – and teased out another moan as she gingerly opened her mouth and began to lap at the ever-so-sensitive nub. Erika’s toes curled inward and a gasp just escaped her mouth as she bit down on her lower lip, and it took all of her composure not to simply reach down and rub her tiny friend to and fro. Mulholland Drive was still playing out on Erika’s screen – but she didn’t even see a single frame of the movie.

 

 

End Notes:

Thanks for reading, especially if you stuck through the whole thing. I've got a bunch of other, non-giantess work to do first, but I'm eventually going to come back and release a new story with a new main character.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4916