Microscopic Colony: Destiny by Toxenisfun
Summary: In a colony of tiny people less then a hundredth of an inch tall, John joins the rangers to impress Ariel , his crush. Once he is on the outside world, he'll go face to face with the giant girl that he was taught as a young boy to fear.


Part 1- Destiny

Part 2- Jessica and Ryan

Part 3- Jaylin
Categories: Giantess Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: Yes Word count: 10206 Read: 72850 Published: February 23 2015 Updated: August 09 2015

1. The Rangers by Toxenisfun

2. First Encounter by Toxenisfun

3. A Grave Mistake by Toxenisfun

4. A special meal by Toxenisfun

5. Discovered! by Toxenisfun

6. Rescue by Toxenisfun

7. The Plan by Toxenisfun

8. Vendetta by Toxenisfun

The Rangers by Toxenisfun
Author's Notes:
This is the introduction so it doesn't have much GTS action but bare with me. There will plenty action in the other chapters
John was part of a colony full of barely visible people to the regular person. In comparison to a regular person, these people would stand a little above a hundredth of an inch tall. John was actually a ranger, also known as a scout. They were the most elite and most fit individuals in the colony. And John was fortunate enough to be one of them. The only reason he had even joined or thought about joining the rangers was because of his crush, Ariel. She would always talk about the Rangers and how they were so brave. And maybe, if he were to join them, she would talk about him and how great he was.

A few weeks before at John's school, he saw Ariel and her group of friends at their lunch table. He would usually sit a few tables across from Ariel and just watch her. She was so beautiful when she just did what a normal person would do. He then saw her friends start to get up, leaving Ariel all alone. This was John's chance to talk to Ariel. Getting up, he walked towards Ariel's table. He then sat down in front of her.

"So I heard you like the rangers."

"You do know I'm in the rangers?"

"Of course I did." John said foolishly.

"You're not thinking of joining are you? I barely survived my first tour and I'm one of the best the rangers they have"

"I am now."

"That's suicide and you know it."

"Maybe I have a death wish. Maybe I just want attention."

"I'll tell you what. If you go out for one tour and you return to the colony alive with food, maybe I can give you that attention that you want. Sound good?" That's all Ariel said before she started to walk off. John was just talking but now that the girl of his dreams told him that if he were to go on the outside and came back alive with food, maybe she would go out with him.

Right after school, John went to the ranger headquarters to sign up. As he was about to walk inside the office, a strange man came up to him and stopped him. "So you want to be a ranger? Did you know that you'll have a twenty percent chance of coming back alive." The weird man grabbed John's shoulder. "Name's Darwin. I've seen what only rangers have seen. I've got outside and seen what.." Darwin trailed on and on until John walked away and quickly got inside. Turning around, he saw the military police take him down to the ground. "Who was that?" John asked to the ranger guarding the door. "That's just Darwin. Comes around here spouting his anti ranger ways. We arrest almost every week but when we release him, he just comes back here." The ranger said as he escorted John to the front. After signing up, John was mere moments away from getting deployed.

John's colony was unique and one of a kind in a wall that belonged to Destiny, a smart and young teenager who was African American. She never thought that right under her nose was thousands of what she thought was mere ants but were tiny and miniscule people. In fact, she had crushed and eaten hundreds over the course of a few years since she moved in to her new apartment. She had moved in about three years ago when she was a sophomore in college.If she knew the truth what was living in her apartment, what would she do?

John's nerves were high. Being a ranger had a one in a hundred chance of making it back alive and with food. His commander gave them a few words of "encouragement" right before he released them into the world.

"If you ever get caught by Goddess, never give up the location of the colony. Also, if you are brave enough to go to the kitchen, prepare to run. Don't ever try to grab something that is twice your size. It will get you noticed. Good luck and be careful." That's when he opened the door and the alarm blared. The metal door to release the rangers was under the giant's bed and with a path carved from trash leading out.

As for the ranger uniform, it was made of what ever the former rangers brought back. John's uniform was nothing but plastic bottles pieces. John was hesitant to wear this until he found out exactly how rare plastic was in the ranger community, only given to experienced rangers. He felt honored to wear the plastic armor.

Then there was a sizer. It was a pistol shaped device that would measure exactly how big something was. By far the largest object a ranger has ever seen was the owner of the kingdom, codename: Goddess. She measured at well over five miles in the sky. The first ranger to see her must have been scared out of their mind. And finally was the standard issue radio. All rangers carried one to communicate with one another while they were on a mission like John was on right now. The only bad part was that you couldn't communicate with command back home. His first mission. The only thought on his mind was of Ariel. Sure he was nervous but once he stepped foot on to the outside world, a world that no one except the rangers have explored. For the first time in his life, he felt cold and relaxing wind that came from Destiny's A/C. The further he went, the less nervous he felt. But that was about to change to change real quick in a few minutes.
End Notes:
Thank you for reading so please leave review to tell me how I'm doing so far.
First Encounter by Toxenisfun
Author's Notes:
This is where the action happens.
The trail was long. The bed was probably around four or five miles across and this was the only the beginning of John's epic journey. If he came back to the colony alive with food for the colony, Ariel would be all over him. He prayed that he would return from his first tour. He had signed a contract for two tours. The only way out of the contract was either to die in the line of duty or to be discharged. This was also known to kill deserters via tossing them into an open area and nail them to floor to be crushed by the goddess that soared above them.

After crossing the trail, John finally saw for the first time, the outside world that everyone feared to go to. Only the rangers got to see exactly what was out there. Everything was just like a normal persons room except everything was supersized. From the desk to the giant shoes lying around, it looked just like Ariel's room which he had snuck in and looked around.

Then there was a very loud rumble. John turned his head and saw the giant black goddess walk towards him. To her, it may have felt like just like a brisk walk to her bed but to John and his squad of ten, it was a complete nightmare. He was dumbstruck by her size.

"The legends are true. She's huge." John said, quickly pulling out his sizer. He pulled the trigger and measured the exact size of the goddess that was towering above him. Then there was a beep. He looked at it and was shocked at what it was. "Five miles, two thousand five hundred, sixty nine feet and nine inches. It's impossible." Just as John read this, one of his fellow rangers came up and grabbed him. He recognized his fellow soldier as Buck, one of John's closest friends while he was training.

"What the hell were you doing? Just standing there."

John couldn't speak. He just looked up at the goddess that had presented herself to him. He saw her brilliant face, she licked her lips like she was hungry for blood but at the same time she looked heavenly. It was just like his commanders spoke of, she was a true goddess.

Then he looked down and saw her massive foot coming down on two rangers. He could see them waving their arms out of desperation and the closer the sole got to them, the closer the two rangers got to the floor. Then there was nothing but a loud rumble that was the giant girls foot finally coming down. John then saw face to face with Goddess's toes. He couldn't even see over the top of the toes. He was so small that he could see individual toe prints. It was incredible to see but terrifying as well.

After avoiding death, John and Buck were hiding under the massive girls dresser. John even saw the massive feet that had nearly killed both of them walk by as she continued to walk to her destination crushing three more rangers under her massive feet.

"What were you thinking John?" Buck said with disgust. "You're amazed by the size of everything that you get yourself killed."

"If you knew I was going to die, then why did you save me?"

"Because, Ariel wanted me to watch out for you. Make sure you make it back alive. I even talked to command into giving you plastic."

"S-she wanted you to watch over me?"

"I'm going to be honest with you. She loves you and to be honest, she didn't want you to come out here. Now, we need to come up with a plan. From the videos that they showed us in training, she spends a few hours sitting on her bed. If we leave right now, we can grab a few pounds of food and head back to the colony. Sound like a plan?"

"Yeah."

Buck then got up and stuck his head out to peek around the room. He looked up and saw the massive foot come down. Buck was sent flying across the underside of the dresser. The air from the foot landing sent him flying, leaving John alone to carry out the plan all by himself. But before he left, he ran over to Buck's body. Checking his pulse, he couldn't feel anything. He then crossed his arms across his chest. The true ranger way to show respect to the dead. "Don't worry Ariel. I don't need protection." John said as he started to walk towards the unknown room that this giant girl ruled.
End Notes:
As always, please leave a review to tell me how the story is goig so far. Thanks for reading.
A Grave Mistake by Toxenisfun
Author's Notes:
This is where the real action is. Warning: There will be vore and unaware.
After the giant girl passed away and walked towards an unknown location, John ran to where he was trained to go to, the kitchen. He knew how dangerous it was but to impress Ariel, he needed a lot of food when he came back to the colony. He then saw the spires of the counters. Even those were about four or five miles into the sky. He'd seen the training videos of a ranger getting eaten alive. And it wasn't a cartoon like some of them were. It was a real video, POV and everything, of a ranger getting eaten by this goddess. The tongue was massive in comparison to the ranger who had a camera attached to his helmet and then sent out into the world. Although they did show them a video of what do in case you were eaten. Just pray that you weren't chewed to death and hope you were swallowed whole. Although no one really survived, it was just a theory to trick people into thinking they could survive her stomach.

Flashback to second day of training...

"Ok class, today I will show you a video that was taken a few weeks ago. I'm warning you that this is very graphic and might cause some of you to drop out. It involves has our resident Goddess, ahem, swallow a person."

The instructor did warn them and some people, around two or three, left the room and quit before the video even started. In all fairness, John would have been one of those people that left if it wasn't for Ariel.

"Ok this Corporal Louis and the higher ups wanted me to film a little video about life as a ranger before you went on your first tour. Prepare yourself, it's going to get pretty hairy."

Then the movie cut to the action, the meat of the of the whole lesson, the swallowing. Some how the Corporal had landed himself in a giant bowl filled with this white liquid and giant chunks of food that could feed the entire colony for generations. Then the ranger looked up and saw the face of the girl everyone feared, Goddess. Her face was very clean and free of any blemishes. Her smile was brilliant and terrifying at the same time. Not many girls would leave John both trembling in fear and in excitement, not even Ariel had that kind of power over John. His heart was racing.

Then a metal spoon came down from the heavens and went underneath the ranger. Then, moments later, the movie cut once more to where the ranger was being put into the giant maw of the giant woman. John's palms were sweating from anticipation. Not that he was aroused by this, he was terrified. This was one of the many dangers that he would have to avoid! He was going to be sick. That's when the giant girl opened her jaws and sent out thousands of tons of humid and disgusting morning breath towards the ranger. As the hot and wet breathe came towards him, the camera fogged up preventing the class from seeing what was happening but they didn't need to see what was going on behind the fogged up camera. They could hear the ranger scream and the giant girls breath go around the spoon. Then there was blackness. That's when the teacher cut the video.

"Sorry that I showed you that. It's mandatory."

Back to the giant room...

As John looked around to see if the giant girl was around him and about several miles away, somewhere around ten miles away, he saw a giant pair of barefeet in the kitchen, right where John needed to go. "Shit." John thought as he started to run towards the kitchen, right where the giant girl was. He was terrified the closer he got to the giant. He then pulled out his sizer once again and aimed it at the counter that the giant girl was leaning on. "Four miles, one thousand, four hundred six feet and two inches. Great." John knew that all the crumbs that was sought out by the colony was dropped by the giant was at the very top of the counters and the most dangerous place to be.

Destiny was exhausted from an all nighter last night to study for finals. And most importantly, she was starving. At first she, when she got home from school, she stripped down to just her bare feet, bra and panties that were a dark blue with red outline on the elastic bands and the leg entrance. She was about to lay down on her bed until she felt some type of squish on the sole of her foot. "Fucking bugs again. Serves you right for living in my house." Destiny lifted the foot that had crushed the two what she thought were bugs. "One less of you." The two rangers that had been crushed had formed a small blood patch on her foot had been so close together, they were mistaken for one being.

After the crushing of two rangers, Destiny's stomach rumbled. Understandable since she had to skip breakfast,lunch and dinner for the past few days to study for one of the most important tests she's ever had. Turning around, she walked past her dresser which sent Buck to his death and walked towards her small kitchen with some small appliances like a mini fridge, microwave and a tiny oven. She then opened her tiny fridge and pulled out some meat and cheese. She was starving and could care less about what she put in her body. She then put down the two vital ingredients and grabbed the bread but unaware to her, three rangers who had climbed the mountain of her counter to reach the good stuff were snooping around on her counter.

The three had carved their way through the plastic bag that separated them from the biggest food supply they've ever seen. "That could feed the entire colony for generations." Sean said aloud. He and his two friends, Alexis and Courtney, had ran away from the massacre before it even happened. They ran away and towards the counter where Sean's dad told them to go.

"This is the biggest score a ranger has ever had." Courtney said as she watched her friend Alexis carve through the plastic with an illegal tool, the burning torch. It melted plastic for quick and easy ways to get inside plastic containers. It was made illegal due to causing attention to the rangers using them. "There we go. Grab as much as you can. If we hurry, we can be the first ones back." Sean and Courtney then opened their packs and pulled the bread crumbs off of the bread. Alexis then saw the giant girl come towards her and the bread. "Guys! Get out! She's coming!" Alexis screamed and ran away from the bread, leaving Sean and Courtney in the bread bag. Unfortunately, when Destiny picked up the bread to add to her sandwich, Sean and Courtney were trapped inside the bag. Sean then called out on the radio, "To anyone who can hear this, avoid the kitchen. Goddess is here. Me and Courtney are trapped in a bread bag. Avoid the kitchen at all costs!"

John was just at the border when he heard this. He looked up at the counter and then at the even bigger goddess. He only thought one thing as he continued to walk towards the counter. For Ariel, for the colony.
End Notes:
Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed. Please leave a review if you enjoyed or any comments.
A special meal by Toxenisfun
Author's Notes:
This is where the vore/mouth play section comes in.
Destiny grabbed two of the bread slices and gently put them on the countertop. Unfortunately, these two slices had two extra ingredients on top of them. That was the two rangers, Sean and Courtney that was about to be part of Destiny's meal if they didn't get up in time. Unfortunately, the two were separated by thousands of tons of bread as Courtney had landed on the other bread slice. Meanwhile, Destiny grabbed one slice of cheese and two slices of meat and put it on the slices of bread, completely covering the two rangers.

Destiny then grabbed the two slices of bread and put them together and quickly started to devour her food. This was right around the time John came up from his incredible climb of this giant counter to see the giant girl at a different angle. He could see her giant hand resting on the white tile. Unlike her toes where he couldn't see over her to her toenails, he could see her fingertips and fingernails. They were painted a bright baby blue and were starting to chip on the front and on the sides of the nails. Then above the the hand was the sandwich in the other hand.

"Sean, Courtney?! Where are you?" John called on the radio. He didn't know where either of them were and he didn't know that they brought Alexis with them. "John! Turnaround!" Alexis called on to him. Turning around, John saw Alexis waving to him when she was behind a giant, blue jar.

"What happened? Where's Sean and Courtney?" John asked Alexis who had a very terrible look on her face. "Alexis! What happened?" John then started to grab on Alexis's shoulders and shake her out of her trance. She then began to point at Destiny who at this point now only had one bite left of her sandwich. "They're in there. In her sandwich. Remember the video that from training? It's happening right now."

Back in the sandwich, Sean was closest to the edge, in fact he was in the center of the sandwich and are at the very front. Unfortunately, he was also the first bite Destiny took. He saw her massive jaws start to open up and that revealed her steamy hot mouth. Then, she quickly took a bite along with Sean.

He then got out as quickly as possible to escape the jaws of this massive girl. He some how landed on the giant tongue and saw the last bit of light he will ever see. Fruitlessly, he reached out and tried to grab the bit of sunshine he'll ever see. Then there was nothing but black. Like the video that their teacher showed them, Sean didn't need to see what was around him. He could hear and feel where he was.

Everywhere around him, he could hear the crunching and chewing. Even that was too loud for Sean's tiny and miniscule ears. He tried to shield his ears but that didn't work the more Destiny chewed. Then the chewing stopped all of sudden and Sean felt the surface he was on start to tilt. He then fell down towards the abyss of no return that hundreds of rangers have been down.

Back in the sandwich and after Sean was eaten alive, Courtney was one the last bit that Destiny would eat. She was trapped underneath a massive piece of cheese and was pinned by a massive finger. She then saw a giant row of teeth tear through the bread. Courtney screamed to get noticed, completely ignoring her training to just accept their deaths. She then saw the giant girl chew her food. Courtney started to cry as she saw the girl swallow thousands of tons of food down her throat.

"Please! See me!" Courtney screamed to the giant Destiny as she was brought closer to her giant jaws. She then saw the mouth start to open. She could see all the way to the back of the throat with giant, meaty uvula going back and forth. Then there was the biggest thing she could see which was Destiny's tongue that was massive in comparison to Courtney's body. She started to tear up the closer she got and then there was the humid and scorching hot breath that soon began to surround Courtney and the little but of the sandwich Destiny had left. She was then brought high above the jaws of death and somehow, this caused her to fall off the sandwich and directly down Destiny's throat.

Back behind the jar, John and Alexis couldn't see exactly what was happening but they could definitely hear it on the two rangers radios. On Sean's end, they could the extremely loud chewing while he was inside Destiny's mouth and then the even louder *gulp* when he was sent down the pit of no return. While on Courtney's end, they could hear her scream her lungs out the closer she got to the jaws that Sean had entered moments before.

For Courtney, the fall down to Destiny's mouth was playing in slow motion. She looked around as she fell towards Destiny's mouth. She saw her predator's almost perfect face with her bright blue eyes and her small and adorable nose. Then there was her skin color, a darker complexion in comparison to her own. It gave her predator a very beautiful and almost harmless demeanor but at Courtney's size, she was anything but harmless. She was the apex predator of this and she probably didn't even know it. That's when Courtney landed on the tongue only to be bounced off and sent to the back of the throat. But she fortunately wasn't swallowed, yet. The giant girl had given Courtney a few more seconds of life until she dropped the giant piece of food into her mouth. As the tiny and almost unnoticeable Courtney watched this, she closed her eyes and prayed. This was the last time she would have the chance to.

Testing her gag reflexes, Destiny just decided to swallow the small fragment of sandwich whole with zero chewing. Good for Courtney that she didn't have to hear what Sean had to go through but then again, she wouldn't have the opportunity to be crushed by her gigantic teeth and avoid being digested alive in this girls stomach. She was conflicted. Then came the drop of the food. Letting go of it, Destiny smiled when the last piece of food landed on her tongue. Quickly swallowing the piece, she took Courtney along with her meal down her throat. Surprisingly, it was very quiet when she was swallowed. But then then there was the *gulp* that happened when she was swallowed and she screamed as she fell into the pit of no return to be one with this massive women.

Once her sandwich was gone, Destiny couldn't help but to burp. "Well excuse me." She said to herself as she then went to the fridge once again and pulled out a small water bottle. After her small meal with the sandwich with Sean and Courtney as special ingredients, she was now thirsty.

John and Alexis couldn't believe what they saw. This seemingly gentle person just ate two of their closest friends whole or she might have just crushed them alive while she was chewing. But neither of them had that kind of privilege as both were swallowed whole and were slowly digested alive in this giantess's stomach. The lesson that their teacher had shown them had just become a reality.
Discovered! by Toxenisfun
Author's Notes:
The long awaited chapter that I've been meaning to post for a long time. I will post the next few chapters to finish off the first part of the Microscopic Colony story very soon so keep an eye out for those. So please, enjoy.
Destiny then placed the bottle right in front of Alexis and John's hiding spot. They were terrified at what they saw. This predator had eaten two of their friends and just brushed it off as nothing more than another meal. Alexis had taken comfort in John's company but not much after she just saw the apex predator of her colony chew and swallow two rangers and two of her friends.

"John, we have to get them out. We never leave a ranger behind." Alexis screamed as she ran away from John and ran towards the giant girl's hand. She was going to show this predator what happens when she pisses her off. John was at this point scared at what Alexis could do. What if she was spotted? The colony doesn't have information about what she would do if she ever found out that an entire colony of little people were living in her walls. For all they know, she could be a very destructive person and rip each and everyone in half just for her own amusement.

"Hey bitch! Look at me!" Alexis screamed towards the giant woman. John just wanted to go back to the colony and try and convince everyone that he nearly died trying to get food. But that story was about to become a reality. "Alexis! We can't get them out! They're in her stomach! They're dead already!" Alexis stopped in her tracks and turned around towards John. That's when the giant girl turned around and looked directly at the duo of tiny rangers.

"What do we have here?" The giant girl said to tiny and almost miniscule rangers. "I'll be right back. Don't move." That's when the giant figure left their view.

Alexis then looked over to John. John then whispered in her ear. "Get out of here. We're so small to her that she'll think there was only one of us. Now go back to the colony. Tell them that everyone died but you." Alexis didn't need to be told twice. She began to run down the counter, leaving John alone. John was nervous as hell but after Alexis makes her way back, he might be a hero in Ariel's eyes, even if he doesn't come back.

Not even a minute later, the giant girl came back with a giant glass thing. "Alright. You want to tell me why you're here little bug?"

"I was just wondering around your great home." John said, almost in a nonchalant style. He may have been calm on the outside but on the inside, he was trembling. He didn't want the girl to think he was a coward.

"Enough flattery. Why are you really here? Judging by your clothing, you're not alone. Now, I'm only going to ask you this once. Are you alone?" The girl told him one last time.

"Yes ma'am. You mean this? These are just somethings that I found today."

Destiny then picked up John by the arms and brought him over her mouth and opened real wide. John had heard the sounds that came from there via Sean and Courtney's radios so he had zero interest in going down the depths of this massive women. "I'm going to give you one last chance to answer my question before I completely swallow you whole. Did you come alone?" By now, John was terrified as he looked down to Destiny's mouth. The tongue was the most terrifying as it moved around its prison of flesh and teeth. And the way her humid and absolutely disgusting breath seeped out of her jaws made John even more scared. He had zero choice. He had to tell her.

"I come from a colony not too far from here. Please! Just let me go!" John screamed to the giant Destiny. "This will put the colony in danger." John thought as she soon set him down back down on the counter. "There! Are we done? Can I leave?" John screamed once again to the powerful giantess, hoping she will release him and she will let him return to the colony and Ariel.

"Not even close little man. I want you to show me what colony you're from and where it is. Tomorrow. Meanwhile, you will clean my running shoes. They're all filthy from me, you know, running in them. You can call me Destiny by the way. If you don't call me that, guess where you'll end up." That's when Destiny brought her free hand up to her mouth and slowly traced her esophagus all the way down to her smooth stomach. That's when her finger stopped and she moaned as she smiled at John. He looked up at Destiny's mouth and he once again saw her slippery tongue come out of her mouth and lick her pink lips. "Don't worry. If you do what I say, you won't end up as a snack in my stomach." Destiny then picked up the tiny person and carried her to her shoes. She then got on her knees. Destiny smiled as she dropped John in to her running shoes. She could smell the stench from where she was but she didn't have to worry about it. She wasn't going to have to smell what her feet made while she ran. That was this little mans problem.

Turning around, Destiny smiled and got on her bed. She was exhausted so she just crashed on her bed. In the process, she had almost crushed another ranger under her heel. This ranger turned out to Alexis. She dodged death once and she looked up as the giant girl left her vision. She then got on her radio and called John. "John? Are you there? Please." Alexis called out, virtually in tears. John basically gave up his life because of her mess up. She should have been the one that was found instead of John.

A few seconds later, John responded to Alexis's radio. "Alexis, I'm fine. She found me. Listen, you're not at the colony are you?"

"No. Why?" Alexis sniffled as she was still recovering from the stress of the situation. "Radios go out once you've gone past her bed. Now listen. I told her that I wasn't alone. You need to tell command. Prepare for the worst." John said as he continued to scrape the dirt and sweat away from Destiny's running shoe. "Also, before you leave, tell Ariel I'll miss her. Judging by what she told me earlier, after tomorrow, she's going to find the colony and..." John stopped his sentence as he began to get a headache from inhaling the toxic gases that Destiny's feet caused.

"Don't worry John. You have my word."

"Thank Alexis. If command doesn't get to stop it in time...get ready." John said.

"Don't worry. I'll get there in time."
End Notes:
Thank you for reading and if you haven't left a review, please leave one. It shows that people are reading this series and it can help improve future chapters. Again, thank you.
Rescue by Toxenisfun
As John continued to work for what seemed like days, the more he inhaled the aroma from Destiny's feet, the more it seemed as though he would never would never return to the colony or to see Ariel ever again. He began to regret his life choices thus far. First falling for Ariel, then signing up the rangers and finally not escaping when he had the chance. He then heard the giant girl begin to get up from her slumber. He didn't know if she forgot about him or what. Maybe Alexis was crushed under this goddess and didn't make it to command meaning that rescue was a long shot. Then the giant shoe started to tilt. And a few seconds later, he landed in a giant palm. He looked up and saw the face of this massive girl yet again.

"So, did you enjoy your stay? I think it's ready for you to tell me where you live."

John had spent his few hours inside her shoe pondering whether or not he should tell the goddess where the colony was. If he did, the thousands of people living there would be put in danger. Judging by what little the colony actually knew about her, and the little they knew about her was that she was kind of a wild card. One on hand, he could tell her and she might even set up a relationship with the colony. But on the other hand, and sadly more likely, she would try and kill everyone in the colony, including Ariel. "I'm not. I'm not telling you where the colony is." John said in a firm voice to the giant Destiny.

Destiny was surprised by this answer. She thought what she did a few hours ago would have persuaded him into giving in. "You know what I told you before, you don't listen to me, I will eat eat alive. To be digested by my stomach acid and to become one with my sexy body. Now, I'm going to ask you one more time. Defy me and I won't hesitate to swallow you. Now, where is your colony?!" Destiny by this time was pissed by her slaves unwillingness to obey her.

She had planned to as soon as this bug told her what she wanted to know, she would simply kill him but not before she got the location of the colony he belonged to. "Well? Spill it you little bug. That's right, you're nothing but a bug. You're even worse than that. You're nothing but a slave." Destiny's words hit John like a ton of bricks. No one had ever called him a bug or a slave before. They had trained him to climb the towers, run for great distances and to carry hundreds of pounds of equipment but the one thing they didn't train for or even think of training them was the physiological abuse this girl could give. Although she could do so much worse than calling him names, like eat him alive his father had a few weeks before he was born or being crushed like his uncle Sherman days after that.

"My answer..." John finally responded to her after a long pause. "No. Don't do it. Don't say another word." There was a voice on the radio that called to him. At first he thought it was his inside voice but it sounded so familiar. He then put two and two together and he knew who it was. He whispered into his mic "Ariel? Is that you?"

Down at Destiny's feet, Ariel was waiting with an entire squad of rangers, around twenty to thirty. High command had assembled their secret ranger force to extract John and see if he had given the location of the colony or not. Fortunately, they had gotten there in time to stop whatever Destiny had planned. "Ok, three, two, one. Fire!" The rangers then you opened fired on gigantic girl with some strange and mysterious weapons similar to a rifle, hitting her in the leg. This quickly became irritating to the giantess. "Ahh! What the fuck!" Destiny said as she dropped John to the ground.

As John fell towards the ground, he saw the group of rangers firing on the giant girl. He had never thought that other people would fight and expose themselves to help him. Finally, he landed on the ground, directly in front of Destiny's bare and massive feet. He then felt someone's arms start to drag him away. He looked up and saw the giant girl that was just seconds away from eating him start to back up. He smiled but then he realized that right above him, Destiny was trying to crush the squad that was firing at her under her foot.

"Why'd you have to get caught John? Alexis told me that you told her to run. Maybe if you got killed by her, it would be ok but you had to tell her you were from the colony." Ariel screamed on the radio to John. By now, the pair had made it into the safe area under the giant bed. "Pull out! VIP is secure!" Ariel called out on the radio to the squad who was still firing at Destiny. Just then, the giant foot came down on top of them, crushing them instantly. Bright red blood was everywhere. "Run!" John screamed as he got to his feet and started to run towards the entrance to the colony. Right behind the two was a giant hand trying to grab them. But, fortunately they escaped her grip before the giant girl could grab them.

"I think we're safe Ariel. I don't thin-" John said before Ariel cut him off. "The problem is just that. You don't think. You join the rangers and on your first mission, you get yourself caught by the giant girl and you even tell her that the colony exists!" Ariel screamed at John for his stupidity about what happened a few minutes and hours ago.

"You don't understand why I did what I did. I don't know if you know this but I told Alexia to run. I wanted her to tell you how much of a hero I was. Giving up my life for another ranger. And then I was almost eaten alive by her and she even threw me in her running shoes to break me. Me personally, I think I did ok." John said to Ariel while he sat down in the trash, exhausted from what he's been through. Ariel then tossed her ranger helmet into the trash heep like so many had before her.

"I didn't know you did what you did for me. But for a ranger standpoint, you're still an idiot." They laughed at this. "But you know John, I've always had feelings for you. And you didn't have to join the rangers to get my attention. You could have just asked me out like everyone else does. Now come on, we need to get home. By the way, get some rest. You've been through hell."

"You don't even know." John said following Ariel.

Destiny couldn't believe what just happened. She was almost two hundred times the size of those bugs and yet, they still escaped her clutches. But as the two tinies were escaping, she had crushed all the rangers except one who had survived due to her position in relation to Destiny's toes.

Sophia had survived the giant stomp but soon wished she didn't. She looked up and saw the giant face of Destiny looking down on her. She was supposed to be fearless in the face of death, which was why she was chosen to part of the squad to save John. But, in all of her missions before this, she had never been this close to the goddess she was taught to fear. Finally, Destiny broke the silence. "What do we have here? I think I have another toy. First thing, let's get you out of there. I bet you don't like the smell down there do?" Destiny then reached down and grabbed Sophia via her right arm. Destiny then walked over to her desk and forcefully put Sophia on the desk. Destiny then sat down on the desk chair and folded her hands.

"What should I do with you?" Destiny's voice hit Sophia's body, preventing her from getting up. "I know!" Destiny yelled as she reached over to her pocket knife and lifted it high up and swiftly brought it down and hit it Sophia's left leg. She could feel her leg at all and when Destiny lifted the giant blade, Sophia felt the immense amount of pain grow dramatically and she soon felt nothing. She now only had one leg and couldn't believe what the giant girl did. But before she blacked out due to blood loss, Sophia saw the giant ebony goddess smile at the sight of her blood. She was no longer a figure that unknowingly caused panic. She was a goddess and she wanted absolute power from the colony.

Sophie's nightmare wasn't over just yet. With her leg on a pocket knife staring right at her, she screamed as she watched the goddess start to lift her own leg that was still both bleeding and even twitching to her mouth. Sophie wasn't ready for this. When she was chosen to this mission, she thought it was going to be a simple snatch and grab but as she watched Destiny start to lift her leg to her mouth, she knew this wasn't going to be as easy as she thought.

"I can't believe I lost him." Destiny said as she used Sophie's old leg as a very tiny finger to poke her lips. "On the bright side, I have you. But your leg was cut off by accident and you bleed out, you'll be dead and useless to me. Maybe the other one was hesitant to give me answers but you have nothing for leverage. Either way, you'll die. Now, where is your colony?" Destiny asked now having her lips right in Sophie's face.

She was right. Sophie had nothing to bargain with. She knew she was going to die weather she wanted to or not. Either by bleeding out or Destiny eating her alive. "It's under your bed. Now please. Kill me." Sophie begged for an end of her suffering.

"I thank you but I'll think I'll let you die. I think you'll last...an hour. Have fun." Destiny then walked away, leaving Sophie to die and horrible and cruel death. She was to strike the colony tomorrow morning as she was extremely exhausted. She wanted to be fresh and at her best when she took over the colony.
The Plan by Toxenisfun
Author's Notes:
Sorry for the delay. Please enjoy
Ariel and John, after a few minutes of walking, were finally at the entrance to the colony. Ariel walked up first and presented her eye to the door. A few seconds later, a voice spoke through the speaker.

"Garcia, Ariel. Welcome home. Was your mission successful?" The robotic voice told Ariel.

"Just get me in. I have the VIP." Then the metal door started to open, revealing some high class soldiers, about four or five, with rifles pointed at the pair with a shadowy figure behind them. "Relax gentlemen. You two, get over." The figure ordered the pair to him. John recognized the voice. He had seen a few too many episodes of "Ranger Jack" in which the supreme commander Jack Roll fought the giant goddess for attacking the colony. It was usually followed by ranger propaganda to join them. "Ranger Jack? Is that you?" John said out loud. The figure then turned around and John's suspicions were confirmed. "Looks like we have a fan. Now, I need you to come with me." Jack said as he escorted the pair to their destination.

When the trio and their escort left the ranger base, they were hit with applause from the colony population. It was tradition to celebrate the ranger return. In fact, John had went to a few of these parades so he knew what was going to happen. "Smile and wave you two. You're heroes here." Jack said to the two. John was proud to be a ranger and held his head high. Meanwhile, Ariel was pretty quiet and kind of shy in crowds. "I never prepared for this. Hold me John." Ariel whispered to John. John, had been preparing for this opportunity his entire life. He then wrapped his left arm around Ariel and continued towards their destination.

After about twenty minutes of walking, they reached their destination, The Hall of Ministry. The hall was basically what accounts to the central government and high command for the rangers. Only high officials and generals were allowed inside and especially where they were going. After going inside, they took an elevator to the top floor. "I- I mean, we still don't know where we're going. If you're going to kill us, I think you missed your opportunity while we were outside." John said, breaking the silence. Jack just sighed at John's statement. "If we were going to kill you, we wouldn't have let you two in. But John, there's a bounty on your head for exposing the colony. But there is one way you can repay the colony." That's when the door opened to reveal a giant conference room with a long table with around ten people sitting around it with a young and strapping gentleman in a grey suit standing in front of the window, looking down at the colony below him. "John Slater and Ariel Garcia. Please, come in." The gentlemen said to the pair.

"Who are you and why'd you bring us here?" John commanded. Ariel looked over and saw for the first time since she knew John, he started to show the man he was destined to be.

"You can call me "sir" until our little exchange is done. Simmons, bring it out." That's all the man said before a giant door opened and revealed a huge pill, about twice the size of the average colonist. That's when the man turned around and revealed his face. "I love my colony and will do anything to protect it. I was born here and I will die here. What I don't like is when a bitch ranger breaks his oath of silence and tells that fucking bitch where we live!" The man then slammed the table out of frustration. "But I have a plan. A plan to finally get rid of her. And that is the way." The man pointed at the massive pill.

"What is that?" Ariel asked politely to the man to calm him down from his rage. He then took a deep breath and sat on his seat. "Have a seat." The two then walked towards the table, sat down and waited for the man to continue of his long rant. "We've studied her for as long as we've sent out rangers like you two and we've found out some remarkable things such as us and her, we almost have the same DNA, eat, sleep and even do normal everyday things. The scouts suggest she's around twenty to twenty three years old. The only thing we don't know is what her moods are. Most of the times we've sent out scouts, she's unaware of our presence until she saw you. Now every time we send our scouts, she'll be looking for them. And that thing is our only hope. What is it you ask?" The man stood up and began to walk towards the giant pill. "This is years in the making. I've studied her for years and this is what I call, the final solution. It will turn that giant girl into one of us and she will finally pay for all the crimes she's committed." This struck the pair with surprise, Ariel especially. She had always thought that she would have to live in the shadow of this girl for the rest of her life. This was a once in a lifetime opportunity.

"You mean we're going to shrink her down to our size?" Ariel responded to the man.

"Think about how many rangers we lose every time we send them out to collect food. Eighty percent. The remaining twenty can't hold down a standard way of life. If you two do this one thing for the colony, all your past debts will be wiped clean. You won’t have to be a Ranger anymore. I promise you that. Deal?" The man asked the pair.

They looked at each other and nodded. "We'll do it. When do we do it?" John asked. With one word, the man answered to John's question.

"Tonight. Now here's how you'll do it." The man then pressed another button and a hologram of the giant Destiny was created. "You'll go to her bed and while she's sleeping, you'll bring the pill to her mouth and have her swallow it. Make sure neither of you fall down her throat as the next step requires both of you. You'll then bring her back here and then you're done." The man said before he had his escorts bring John and Ariel into the elevator. "One last thing I can't stress enough. Don't get noticed again. I can’t guarantee you’ll get a rescue this time.”
End Notes:
Thank you for reading. If you enjoyed this chapter, please feel free to leave a review.
Vendetta by Toxenisfun
Author's Notes:
Sorry for the delay but I was really busy for the past few weeks and I've been meaning to upload the final chapter. Please, enjoy.
Later that night...

After sleeping for about four hours, John was awoken by Ariel pushing him awake. "Get up lazy ass. We got a mission to do. We got to shrink the goddess that has tormented our colony for years." Ariel and John smiled to her partner and kissed him on the cheek to get him awake. "I knew that would wake you up."

After a few minutes of getting ready for their mission, the duo were in their all black uniforms to camouflage themselves from being spotted by the goddess. They waited alone in their room, waiting for their officer. "Just so you know, we might never get to see the colony again if we don't make it back. I think we need some alone time-" John was interrupted by the officer coming into to escort them to the destination. As they exited the housing site, the man from the tower came to them.

"I'll tell you what you need to know about the pill. Once you get her to swallow the pill, preferably when she yawns just hope you two don't fall down, you'll have about five minutes before the pill takes effect. When the target is shrunk, take her down to the colony entrance. If all goes to plan, you should be back in around one to two hours tops. If you don't come in three, you'll be considered dead. Got it?" The man told them. "Yes sir." The two said in unison.

After another few minutes, they reached the door. They then stopped and John looked at the clock. "12:34. Are you sure she's going to be asleep captain?" John asked to the officer waiting for the command to open the door. "Trust me sir, she's asleep." *beep!* That's when the captain pressed the button and Ariel ran out. John soon followed behind.

After about ten minutes of nonstop running, the two reached the exit of the bed and to climb to the top of the bed. "So I figured out who our new little friend is. George Marcus. Sound familiar John?" By this time, they were climbing the sheets. "The senator?" "Yeah. And guess what? His father was one of the first Rangers to die at the hands of this woman. Eaten alive. No wonder he wants this bitch dead." Ariel had spent the entire time while she was supposed to be asleep researching this mysterious stranger that had talked to them. She found out his name, his history and even went as far back as his father's history.

After climbing for a few minutes, the two made to the top of the bed. Fortunately, they climbed the head of the bed and Destiny's face was right in front of them with it facing up and with her mouth open. "Ok, here's the plan. I deliver the pill and you gently massage her throat until she swallows the pill. Got it?" Ariel said as she had the pill on her back. John nodded and started to climb the giant women's neck followed by Ariel beginning to climb the pillow.

A few minutes ago, Destiny had just finished off Sophia. She'd dissected her without the use of painkillers and basically killed her in one of the worst ways possible. She had cut the abdomen to reveal her intestines and she picked her organs out extremely fast, killing her almost instantly. She was exhausted from pulling all nighters for the past few days so she just tossed the corpse of the tiny she had killed into trash and got into her bed and instantly crashed.

As Ariel reached Destiny's mouth, she waited for John to be the top of the neck to commence the plan. "Ariel. You ready?" "Yeah. Just now planting the pill." Ariel had put the pill on the center of Destiny's lips and she ran down to where John was. After a second or two of sliding down Destiny's neck, Ariel was right next to John. "Get on your knees. We'll get her to swallow it by force. Remember, be gentle." Ariel ordered John to start massaging the giant throat.

After a few minutes of rubbing the throat of his old goddess, John felt her swallow something that was similar to a pill. "Is it gone? Ariel?"

"Yeah. She swallowed it. All we have to do is wait." Ariel responded. "You know, we have ten minutes before it kicks in. I think we can have some fun." Ariel said on the radio. "Meet me on her stomach." And that's all she said before she disappeared from John's vision. John quickly followed behind.

Once the two reached Destiny's expansive stomach, they couldn't help but to enjoy the view. So many rangers have plummeted down into the woman, to be digested into nothing more than calories for her. "Think about it Ariel. Once this girl is gone, rangers will finally be able to explore what we couldn't before. The kitchen will no longer be a death sentence." John said, feeling Ariel's hand begin to touch his. "Just shut up and enjoy the view." She said softly. "I never thought that we would finally end the reign of terror of this girl. Plus I never thought that I'd be doing it with you." Ariel then grabbed John's face and kissed him. And after a few seconds, she released. "I've dreamt of that for as long as I've know you." John said, wiping away the condensation from his face. Then, the unexpected happened. Destiny started to wake up.

"What do we have here? Two new toys for me. Wait a second..." Destiny turned on her lamp that sat on her night stand. "There we go. Is that? My first little man. Did you come back to tell me where you live? Well that's too late. Another one of you told me. I was going to wait till morning but since you're here, it doesn't hurt to, have a midnight snack." Destiny was exhausted but she was happy to capture these two people who practically gave themselves up.

"How long till the pill takes effect?" John whispered to Ariel. "About five minutes. I don't think we're going to last that long with this bitch." Ariel responded. "What are you planning to do with us?"

"A lot of things. But first, I need you to do something for me. Clean my feet." Destiny then lifted the two people and brought them down to her feet. Ariel had seen these feet nearly crush her and her squad several times but have never been this close to them. John on the other hand, had smelled the toxins that these feet could produce.

Destiny then felt a pain coming from her gut. It first felt a little warm and then it felt as if there was a flaming metal bar being jabbed into her abdomen. Then the pain spread across her body and she was soon paralyzed. John and Ariel weren't told the symptoms that would lead to the shrinking so when they saw Destiny start to clench her stomach out of pain. "What did you- what did you fuckers do to me?" Destiny could feel her muscles begin to contract, almost like she was shrinking. Then, there was nothing but utter blackness that filled her vision. The shrinking had started.

John and Ariel looked at each other when the seemingly giant women started to shrink. "Come on!" Ariel yelled as she ran to the now shrunk Destiny with John following close behind.

Destiny was unconscious and the size of the tiny people that she had caused so much fear. She was now going to be punished for her "crimes", if you could call her being unaware of the deaths she'd caused. Although the death of the squad that escorted Ariel, the torture of John and finally, if the the colony found her body, the brutal and barbaric way she killed Sophia.

After a few seconds of running, the pair reached Destiny's body. They couldn't believe it. The plan had worked. After years of being crushed, eaten and other things, they were finally free to explore in this massive room. The rangers might feel safe for once going outside. "I'll grab her legs, you grab her arms. Let's get her back to the colony." Ariel said as she grabbed the legs of the once great giantess. She smiled as they carried her body to the colony, they were finally free.

Once the two got to door of the colony, Ariel gently put the body down and pressed her eye up against the sensor. "Garcia, Ariel. Welcome home." The robotic voice said once again except this time, the door opened automatically with three figures waiting for them. "Welcome home you two. Hurry up and get inside. We need to talk." It was the mysterious stranger that had asked the pair to just call him sir. "Don't worry about her. My guards will deal with her."

A few hours later...

John and Ariel were waiting in the giant hall, awaiting George Marcus to come back. He had escorted them to the tower. "What do you think they're doing to her?" John finally broke the silence that had filled the room for the past few minutes. "Who cares John? We're heroes to the colony." Ariel stood up and got on her knees in front of John. "We can finally go outside and not be afraid to get crushed or eaten. Why are you worried about her anyway? She ate Sean and Courtney and even tried to eat you. Hell, she even throw you in her shoes. Don't feel bad for a single second about what we did." That's when the door opened, revealing the sharp dressed man who had planned this whole operation. "We did it! We fucking did." George said to the pair. "Come on John. Don't feel bad about what you did. What you did saved the colony from being ruled under her. We did what we had to." George said to John as he walked to his desk on the far end of the giant room. Then John looked up and saw blood on his hands. John quickly got up and spoke. "What the hell is on your hands?! Is that blood? Her blood?" George then turned around and stared at John. "What I do to avenge those that have been killed under that fucking bitch is my business! She did this to herself." He paused for a quick second. "Now moving on. I do owe you two. Forgetting what just happened. Ariel Michelle Garcia. All your past wrongs are now....gone."

After finding herself shrunk and inside the colony she sought after, Destiny couldn't believe what had happened when she woke up. She was chained up and she heard the guards talk about how they were hoping to get a part of her punishment. She had no idea how or what had happened to get her here until her cage of rusted metal bars opened up and revealed George Marcus. "Beautiful place isn't it? Not that you would you would know." Destiny was shocked. "Please, I'm innocent. What did I do to earn this punishment?" Destiny was on the verge of tears telling the man. "You know what you did to John and Ariel already gets you two years here but what you did to my rangers and especially my father gets you what was it? Oh yeah, fifty life sentences. I think you deserve to be here." In two words, Destiny gave her rebuttal. "I'm sorry." That's all she said before she burst into tears.

To be continued...
End Notes:
Thank you. This concludes the first part of three part Microscopic Colony series. I've finished writing the second part which is better written and longer than the original. Again, sorry for the delay.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4942