Paradise Found by White Wolf
Summary:

Edit (2/24/17): I'm sorry to say that I don't think I'll be updating the story here any longer.  I'm already updating it on another GTS website (I'm not sure if I'm allowed to say which, but I'm sure most folks reading this probably know of that one also), and with so many chapters, corrections and changes are a pain in the butt.  It seems silly to bother with both, so feel free to check it out in the future on the other major GTS site.  Thanks for reading.

Synopsis: You know the drill.  Pandemic story; men are (largely) untouched but women grow to 9-14' and have increased sexual appetites.  Where I've tried to set the story apart is in building a deep relationship between the two primary characters, Alex Gray and Elise Pierce.  My goal is a nuanced approach to revealing the impacts of the changing society on that relationship and others as the world shifts radically from male to female dominance.  Lots of detailed worldbuilding and a pretty heavy dose of romance.  Slow growth through much of the first half(ish) of the story.  This is primarily a New World Order story in the Mini GTS realm.  There is (limited) BE, multiple sexual situations with characters of various ages (none are minors), and most encounters are gentle.  There are some violent/slave encounters toward the latter part of the story, but if you're reading for these, best look elsewhere, as they're not going to be the primary focus.  Expected length is around 90-100k words. 


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39, Giantess, Breast Enlargement, Gentle, Growing Woman, New World Order Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 27 Completed: Yes Word count: 83648 Read: 241996 Published: February 24 2015 Updated: February 22 2017
Story Notes:

My first story.  Hope you enjoy!

1. Chapter 1a - Alex and Elise by White Wolf

2. Chapter 1b - Encounter by White Wolf

3. Chapter 2 - Ash by White Wolf

4. Chapter 3 - Romance by White Wolf

5. Chapter 4 - Mom by White Wolf

6. Chapter 5 - A Visitor at School by White Wolf

7. Chapter 6 - Confrontation by White Wolf

8. Chapter 7 - Love? by White Wolf

9. Chapter 9 - The Party by White Wolf

10. Chapter 10 - The Party, Continued by White Wolf

11. Chapter 11 - Studying with Tara by White Wolf

12. Chapter 12 - Preparation by White Wolf

13. Chapter 13 - Lab Analysis by White Wolf

14. Chapter 14 - Dinner Date by White Wolf

15. Chapter 15 - Penance by White Wolf

16. Chapter 16 - Planning by White Wolf

17. Chapter 17 - A workout by White Wolf

18. Chapter 18 - Woman to Woman by White Wolf

19. Chapter 19 - Surprise by White Wolf

20. Chapter 20 - Lady in the Green Dress by White Wolf

21. Chapter 21 - Missing Person by White Wolf

22. Chapter 22 - A New Lead by White Wolf

23. Chapter 23 - Gone by White Wolf

24. Chapter 24 - New Life by White Wolf

25. Chapter 25 - Julie by White Wolf

26. Chapter 26 - Interview by White Wolf

27. Chapter 27 - A Special Occasion by White Wolf

Chapter 1a - Alex and Elise by White Wolf
Author's Notes:

Edit (10/22/16): Edited to improve flow and fix errors

Edit(4/23/16): Edited first two chapters to adopt third person perspective and flow better with the rest of the story.

Introducing Alex and Elise.  Best friends exploring some of the more intimate changes the fairer sex is experiencing.  Later I will build upon the changes society is seeing, but I thought to establish our main character and some of the setting in this initial chapter.

Note: I broke up this chapter into two subparts to make it a little easier to read. 

Alex

Standing in the doorway to Elise's house, I drank in the sight of her.  She was slightly tan, more so than usual for winter, and she looked incredible in her black stretch pants and form-fitting purple turtleneck sweater.  I had missed her while away at college.  Winter break had arrived, and the first thing I had done after greeting my folks was to call her. 

Now, as I looked across at her, eyes level with her chin, I felt a slight stab of betrayal. The thought that my best friend would soon become like the rest of the infected was almost too much to bear.  After seeing the look on my face, she moved forward to wrap me in a hug.  Despite her new size, she felt like the same warm friend.  We had never been more than that, though I suspected she might have obliged if I felt so inclined.  I cared for her deeply, but if I were honest, she had never been my type physically. 

Elise had always been beautiful, with thick, dirty blond hair that she liked to wear in a high ponytail, big brown eyes the color of dark chocolate, a patrician nose, and enough thickness in her lips to make a man quiver with excitement.  The rest of her, however, was a little too athletic and slim for my tastes.  Romance notwithstanding, we’d been each other’s closest friends ever since her parents had moved into town in the third grade.

When she pulled me in close for a hug, I couldn't help noticing a lovely scent.  A clean, floral smell.  It was subtle, unlike perfume, but just as intoxicating.  Had she always smelled so good?

"You're back!" she squealed.  Elise lingered in the hug a bit longer than usual and brought her cheek to rest against my temple. 

"It's been lonely here without you.  You don't know what it's like going through the changes." 

Elise had been living at home while attending a local private college.  Pulling me by the hand, she took us into the house. 

"Well, I guess we have a lot of catching up to do", she said over her shoulder, grinning.  As she walked, I checked her out from behind.  Last fall, she had been about average height for a woman - 5 foot 5 inches.  What struck me now, as she walked sinuously down the hall, was not just her change in height, but form as well.  The noticeable muscle of her calves was clear through her sheer stretch pants, where they had been faint before. Though she had been athletic growing up, attracting plenty of male attention, her new look was altogether slightly more...curvy.  She now had hips I didn’t recall, and though her ass had always been sexy with a perfect heart shape, now it was slightly fuller.  When we had hugged earlier, I couldn't help noticing she had filled out up top as well.  Sue me, but I’m a boob guy - a fact Elise knew about me, to my eternal shame – I’d always pegged her for a large A or possibly small B cup.  But now...yeah.  What mashed up against my chest during our embrace was certainly not a B cup.  All in all, I had to admit that Elise was no longer the twiggy girl I remembered.

 

She brought me out of my thoughts by looking over her shoulder as she walked.  My eyes darted back up to her face.  Busted!  She smirked and goaded me, "So, you'll have to tell me all about your college girls.  I'm sure I'm not the only one with stories!"  

We arrived in the family room and sat on the couch. “Shoot, where are my manners?”  Elise sprang up almost immediately and went to the kitchen for a drink.  "Want something?" she shouted.

"No, thanks."

"My parents aren't home, but they'll no doubt want to grill you later on your first semester at college." 

Setting her drink on the end table, and flounced down next to me on the couch.  She sat so close that our thighs touched, and I couldn't help comparing – hers slightly eclipsing mine in length.  It was a little intimidating to see my previously-much-smaller friend this way.  Now that we were close, I caught another whiff of her scent. 

“So, spill it.  What have you been up to?” she said, slapping her hand on my thigh to punctuate her question.  I eyed her as she left it there. 

She never used to be this touchy-feely.  Could that be the virus?  Maybe she was just lonely.  Anyone would be, facing the kind of rejection she undoubtedly had been.  That was probably it.

"Ok, so why didn't you tell me on the phone?" I asked.  Growing up as neighbors, we had shared everything with one another.

"What, and have my best friend reject me because I'm turning into one of those freaks?  The changes are bad enough, and seeing the fear in people's eyes when I go into public.” 

Eyes downcast, she muttered, “You don’t know what it’s like… I couldn't stand losing your friendship."  She was clearly nervous, hoping for some word of encouragement. 

"Remember Billy Statnik?" she asked.

"Yeah, why?" I thought about the reserved guy in our senior class the year before who had clearly had a thing for her.  Billy was on the short side for a guy at about 5 foot 8 inches, but he was pleasant, and probably not a bad match for Elise.

"He stayed local after high school, and I finally agreed to go out with him when he asked me out a few months ago.  When I became infected, he was very supportive...until I started growing.  He liked some of the changes" she said, holding her hands up to indicate her chest. 

"Once I grew taller than him, however, he quickly changed his mind about me." Pain crossed her features again.  "It’s bad enough when the body you've known since puberty starts changing dramatically.  It’s so much worse when the people you rely on reject you because of it.  I've been missing your friendship a lot.  She gave my leg a little squeeze. 

“I don't want anything to come between us."  She looked back up into my eyes, hopeful and vulnerable.

"El, come on.  You know you could never lose my friendship.  And, if you hadn’t noticed, 'those freaks' are becoming more and more common.  There are many of them in my classes at school.  There seem to be more every month.  You know there’s no cure for the disease.  It's lucky they found a way to at least mutate it to be non-fatal.  In some ways it's actually beneficial.  I mean, look at you.  Sure, you're taller, but it’s turning you into a complete stunner!"

Elise blushed and looked at the cushion of the couch.  "I guess I can't say it's been all bad." 

"Do you want to talk about it?  Some of the lectures in my intro pre-med course this semester have covered the virus.  Although it affects people differently, as I'm sure you're aware, I might at least be able to help you understand the things you're going through."  I was trying my best to radiate a cheerful demeanor, and from her warm smile, it seemed to be working. 

Did she always look this captivating?  Was that eyeliner?  That couldn't be right...Elise never wore makeup. Still, now that we had locked eyes, I almost had trouble keeping my train of thought.  I felt my heart start to beat faster.  I shook my head to clear my mind.

Some recognition dawned in her eyes and Elise shuffled over a foot or two on the couch nervously.  "I'm sorry.  Are you feeling OK?  The doctor said I affect some guys in strange ways when I get close."

Since she had relocated on the couch, my awareness of her dialed back a bit.  For some reason that disappointed me.  There was something stimulating about her look that spoke directly to my instincts.

I nodded.  "Right. Yes, I'm fine. We did learn something about that.

OK, so tell me everything.  When did you catch it?  What kind of symptoms have you had?  How are your parents taking it?  Details." 

"Actually, we're pretty sure I caught it from Billy.  Like most men, he never even knew he had it.  I'm sure you know better than most that males and females react to the virus differently."

"So what other symptoms are you showing?" I pressed.

"We've done nothing but talk about me!  What about you?  Besides, most of the stuff is pretty... um, embarrassing."

"Come on Elise, we've been best friends forever, and you know I'm fascinated by this stuff.  Just imagine I'm a doctor.” I smirked, miming a professional demeanor, “doctor-patient confidentiality, and all that."  It felt good to talk to Elise face to face again.  Her presence was cathartic.

She grinned.  "Well, alright.  I suppose you are training to be a doctor, right?

The first signs were awful.  I don't know why, but at random times of the day I would suddenly feel hot all over.  I felt an aching in my boobs, and...this is hard to say...I would...uh…come."

She rushed on defensively, "It's not like I was touching myself, or even thinking dirty thoughts!  They came on completely without warning, sometimes right in the middle of class.  I tried to hide it, of course, but it still looks a little weird when I'm sitting there panting, bent over, staring at my desk with my legs clenched"

Picturing that, I started to get a little flushed again.

"None of the other students noticed, I don’t think, but I guess they train the professors to look for signs now that the virus is spreading.  My English professor suggested I get tested by a doctor.  Not long after, I was officially diagnosed with it."

"God, I'm so sorry.  It must have been difficult for you.  I wish you had told me about it on the phone.  I'm sure it would have been nice to be able to tell someone other than your parents and boyfriend."

"Yes, but that's not the worst of it.  When I would...you know, it left me feeling even more needy after it finished.  Sometimes, when I'm alone, I try to, um...relieve the feeling, if you know what I mean, but it never helps.  It's like I can't get enough.  I feel like my body is out of control.  It passes in an hour or so, but you can't imagine the embarrassment.  There's no telling when they will happen, but I get one every few days, on average."

"So how did the growth start?" I prompted, trying to hide my growing excitement. 

"Speaking of that, how tall are you now?  I'm about 6 foot, and you've got to be several inches taller than me."

"Yesterday I measured 6 foot 5 inches."

"Wow" Tall women had always been beautiful to me.  Slightly intimidating, but there was an underlying sexuality about the intimidation.

"Yeah, the growth surges started about a month and a half ago.  I got the first of them after a particularly intense orgasm.  I've had four so far, each time I grow two to three inches."

"Are they painful?"

"Not really.  There's a pressure all over, but no pain, exactly.  The first time I was wearing a pair of skinny jeans, so my growth did cause my pants to become painfully tight.  Since then I've taken to wearing stretch or sweat pants all the time.  There's no way to know when I'll grow again."

"And what about the...other changes?" I asked timidly. 

"Oh, you mean these?"  She cupped her breasts with her hands and hefted them, giving me a saucy look.  "I thought you might like these.  Alex the boob man."  The way she said it, with a smirk, was a side of her I hadn't seen. Was she teasing me?

She got up from the couch, swayed her hips one way then the other in a bit of a fake strut, and turned around to give me a bit of a show.  "Yes, well, as I said, not all the changes have been negative."

I was having a hard time thinking straight now.  Overpowering wafts of the same clean, floral fragrance I smelled on her earlier assaulted me now.  As before, the effect was intoxicating, and the stronger they came, the more trouble I had focusing on what she was saying.  It was very difficult to look away from her new body. Oddly enough, though I felt uncomfortable checking out my best (and, I reminded myself, platonic) friend, she didn't seem bothered by my lingering gaze.  We had never been sexual, but had talked about our experiences with each other, so the subject was not verboten between us.

As she sat back down, I tried to focus again.

"So I get that you're getting taller, and that you’re…uh, filling out in a really good way, but are you suffering any other effects?" 

"You think I'm sexy?" she said, blushing this time.  "That's so sweet!  I always thought I wasn't your type"

Right; that. 

"Well, I've always thought you were beautiful, but I confess that I thought we were better friends than lovers.  I don't know what's wrong with me, but I have to admit that right this second, I'm having trouble imagining you as anything other than a desirable woman."

"Well, I...nnnnnnngghhh"  She cut off, doubling over on the couch in what looked like intense pain. 

"Oooooohh....not....now."  Her muscles tensed, and I could see them bunching up under the stretchy material of her pants.  Her hands were clenched on her knees, knuckles white from the effort to control the sensation. 

I just about lost it watching this statuesque vixen having the orgasm of her life right in front of me.  But we were best friends, and that mattered most. 

"Should I go?  I mean, I don't want to leave you if you need my help or something, but if you're more comfortable alone, I completely understand."  

My body fought my noble intentions as I said this.  I knew I should give her privacy and look away, but I was entranced.  My face was on fire now, and I felt a wetness in my boxer shorts where a bit of pre-cum was leaking from my rapidly growing member. 

Elise sat, her breathing shallow but intense, for several moments.  Finally, she responded in a small voice, "Don't go.  Please.  Stay with me."   Her trembling hand lighted on my leg as she looked into my eyes.

I shook, trying to master myself.  I’d never seen her like this, and feared that what I wanted to do would ruin our friendship forever.  But her body language screamed of raw, uncut desire.  Her hips tilted slightly, moving reflexively against some unseen partner; her back arched, pressing into the couch.  Eyes lidded with pleasure.  Lips red and full.  Inviting. 

The second another waft of her smell hit me.  My super ego quit and turned over the helm to my Id.  Leaning over, I put my arms around her and kissed her.  Lips touching hers, I noticed that they were every bit as soft as I imagined they could be.  But this was no lover's first kiss; I ground into her, mashing our lips with a fury ignited by the fire in my loins.  It felt electric.

Elise moaned, reaching up to hold me at the back of my head and pull me to her more forcefully.  She bit my lip lightly, hungrily devouring my tongue with her own.  After what seemed like an eternity, she could apparently stand no more.  The kiss broke off and she stood, pulling me by the hands.  I had to lean over in an attempt to hide my now massive erection. 

Elise was about to turn when she noticed my predicament and smiled.  "Hmm, so yeah, not all bad." 

As she turned again toward the stairs, her warm, smooth hand enfolded mine.  "Let’s take this upstairs.  My parents should be gone for a while, but it's best to be safe," she breathed.

It almost physically pained me to relinquish her touch, but I followed sedately at the promise of bliss yet to come.

Chapter 1b - Encounter by White Wolf
Author's Notes:

Edit(10/22/16): edited to improve flow and fix errors.

Not a new chapter. I just broke up the first one since it was pretty long at 5300 words, and I think this made for a reasonable break point.  Hopefully this change will be well received for those reading this for the first time. 

Alex

Each swing of her hips was a sweet elixir drawing me forward.  It took every ounce of willpower to refrain from grabbing her as she ascended the stairs, the glorious form of her ass teased me mercilessly as she used every fiber of her sublimely feminine form to climb them seductively. 

I caught the aroma of something slightly different now.  The floral scent was masked by something...earthy.  Looking at her, I remembered that she told me how horny she had felt after the orgasms, thinking she must be feeling this way now, and wondering if that was linked to the earthy notes.  I couldn't help but look for signs of it.  It was difficult to tell, but a dark spot appeared to be a wetness that had wicked through the thin material of her pants and panties.  If that was true, she must have been absolutely drenched.  Desire throbbed in me, driving me wild.

Finally reaching her bedroom, it was just as I remembered it, save the large king bed that had taken the place of her double.  I looked at Elise inquiringly. 

"My parents had to buy me something bigger when they realized the growth were not likely to stop any time soon."

"Oh, right," I said, remembering that all infected women eventually reached a height between 9 and 12 feet.  At least, they all had so far. 

She shut her door, locked it, and turned, stepping close enough that I could smell her acutely.  Almost mad with lust, I realized I was committed.  If what she felt was like this, my admiration for her self-restraint had just gone way up.  She grabbed my hands with hers.  I had only a moment to note that they were now larger but slenderer and more delicate than mine before she drew them to her the cheeks of her ass.  I reveled in the feel of her perfect form.  The play of her toned muscles as she shifted evident through the sheer material of her clothes. 

"Any second now," she whispered down into my ear.

"Any second now, what?" I asked, focused more on massaging the perfection that was the back side of her.  My hands roamed, caressing the upper parts of her hamstrings and feeling tautness there too. Her size belied her incredibly feminine form.

"Uuuuuuuuggghhhhhhhhhhh" she moaned as she closed her eyes.  The sound coming from deep within her.

"Thiiiisssss."

As she said it, she started to grow.  She wrapped her hands around my back and pressed me to her firmly, grinding her crotch into my upper pubic area and lower stomach.  As if she were climbing, I felt her perfect ass within my cupped hands actually enlarge slightly and rise with her lengthening legs.  The stretchy material of her pants and sweater expanded as she panted and moaned.  Pressed against her so tightly, I felt her breasts swell and push me away from her ever so slightly as she ground them into my chest. It took only moments, but she was noticeably taller now.  Whereas I was eye-level with her chin before, now I stared straight at the middle of her neck.  I looked up into her eyes, which were still heavy from euphoria.

Elise finally came back to the moment and loosened her tight embrace.  "Sorry, was I too rough?"

Though aching a bit where she had squeezed, not knowing her burgeoning strength, my libido raged in such a torrent that the pain seemed distant.  Taking a deep breath and looking up at her eyes, I smiled.  She looked down like an angel, beaming at me in excitement. 

"It's so good to be able to share that with someone." she said.  "Especially my best friend." 

I took a step back to take all of her in.  "That wasn't just 2-3 inches," I said skeptically.  "You must be at least 4-5 inches taller than you were"

"No, that one felt different....  Better," she said, still shuddering.  I devoured her with my eyes, taking in each little detail; the perfect length and shape of her legs, the heavy curve of her breasts and hips. 

As she grabbed my hands with hers, I realized that they had grown as well.  Holding my palm against hers for a moment, I compared.  Her fingers were a good inch longer than mine, though still superbly feminine. 

She looked down at me adoringly, demurely asking, "Can you help me with these clothes? Even stretchy clothing can be pretty uncomfortable when it's this small."

Only too happy to oblige, I pulled the bottom of the sweater up over her head as she lifted her arms.  I struggled a bit to reach with her arms fully extended, but managed it with her help.  As I discarded the sweater, I looked back at her chest.  She was wearing a sports bra, presumably for its stretchy quality, which her breasts now overflowed, seeking escape in every direction.  She helped to free her heavy breasts by pulling the too-tight top over her head and throwing it aside.  "I think you might like these" she said with a wicked smile. 

I was floored.  Elise had looked bigger than when I last saw her, of course – I felt that as we hugged, but these...these were the most incredible pair of breasts I’d ever seen.  What would have likely been a healthy D cup on a normal woman was now magnified by Elise's stature, and what resulted was truly magnificent in proportion. 

With her new height, they were nearly at shoulder height for me, and I paused for a moment to take her in.  She grew tired of my gawking, grabbed my hands and brought them to her flesh. Luxuriating in the soft feel of her pillowy mounds, I started massaging.  Slowly I traced her skin,  incredulous at my ability to fit my entire cupped hand under the width of each breast.  She closed her eyes and moaned, apparently enjoying the feel of my touch. 

In her extreme state of arousal and with my diligent ministrations, Elise's nipples had quickly solidified, protruding more than half an inch from the pebbly surface of her beer coaster-sized areolas.  I marveled at their thickness, gently nibbling each glorious nub.  Idly, I wondered how she possibly could have hidden them within her shirt and bra before. 

The fact that her nipples were now almost level with my mouth was not lost on either of us.  Seeming to want as much contact between her silky skin and my face as possible, she drew me to her, cradling the back of my head tenderly as I licked and caressed her.  My passion stoked into full fury, I mashed my face into each breast while sucking on her nipples.  Realizing I could sink my entire face, from forehead to chin, into the yielding bounty of each glorious breast, I thought I had died and gone to heaven. 

"I can't tell you how long I've waited for this day," she said breathlessly.

"What do you mean?" I asked idly, hardly able to spare a thought for anything but the goddess made flesh before me. 

She pulled away, still clutching my head with her shaking hands, and looked down to meet my eyes.

"We've always been close.  You know that.  But I've wanted you for so long." Her smiling eyes confirmed the truth of her words. 

"Every time Billy and I got intimate, I thought of you…

These past years have been difficult for me.  Being your best friend.  Hearing every detail of your romantic life. Riding the good times and bad with you, always wishing I could take the place of the girls you pined for." 

"El, this feels so right, but what would it do to us?  We've been best friends for so long.  I don't want to ruin that." 

My words warred with my instincts, but prudence demanded caution.  What if this was only the virus forcing her actions?  Would our relationship be ruined?  Hesitating, I pulled back.

Her eyes snapped open with concern.  "What's wrong?  Don't you want this?"

"Elise, I can't explain my actions over the last hour.  I feel more attracted to you than I've ever felt to any woman, but…"

She reached down and laid her hand upon my erection, showing obviously through my pants by now.  "I can tell," she breathed.  "What's the issue?" 

"Well, what if this ruins our..."

She cut me off, grabbing my jeans with authority.  She unbuttoned, unzipped, and yanked them down with such alacrity that I stood in shock.  My cock sprang forth, proud and pulsing with my heartbeat.  She stared for a moment at the better-than eight inches of me that stood erect. 

A slow grin crept across her face, "I had...no idea.  It would seem you and I were made for one another." 

Finding little fault with her logic, I drew her to the bed, noticing how difficult it was to move her with her new size.

Eyes glossy and breathing heavily, Elise reached down as she sat on the edge of the bed and pulled down her stretch pants.  They tore, her strength proving more than a match for their stubbornness. 

I gazed at the nearly four feet of legs in front of me and reflexively reached out to feel her skin.  I was wondering how such a large woman could keep her skin feeling like the softest thing I had ever touched when she raised her legs in the air and grabbed my ass, pulling me forward with her considerable strength. 

I felt a small tremor of fear as she implacably drew me to her dripping wet womanhood.  She was clean shaven save a small strip of hair, and I noticed her lips were red and swollen at her extreme state of arousal.  She barely paused as she guided me into her. 

"Oh.  Oh God, Alex. You're just...  I have no words," she moaned, closing her eyes to as she seemingly reveled in the sensation of being filled.

I almost cried out in warning as she took me into her, expecting that my size would cause her pain without taking it slow.  Most women I had been with had to take me in stages. 

Her incredible readiness and size, however, brought us nothing but sweet pleasure as she consumed me.  Needing no further encouragement, I continued to repeatedly thrust every inch of my stiff cock into her, hypnotized with the way her enormous breasts pooled and swayed as she rocked in time with my movements. 

After our warm-up earlier, Elise didn’t last long; her grunts quickly became ear-piercing shouts as she came in a river of ecstasy. 

Though satisfied now that I had pleased her, I still wanted this to be a truly memorable experience.  I continued on, resolved to get her off at least once more before satisfying myself. 

After her first climax, she was so slick that my sensation had diminished considerably.  Why not have a little fun with her? 

I drew back, positioning my glans just inside her warm folds, and looked into her eyes.  Her stare was intense; her chocolate eyes little pools of need as she waited.  Slowly, I pulled clear of her, noticing her tiny frown as I did so.  Moving even slower, I again inserted my throbbing tip.  To her apparent frustration, I repeated the motion several times, each time holding it just inside her.  

Her patience at my teasing eventually gave out, and she could take no more.  She growled and grabbed me with incredible power, pulling me all the way into her steamy sheath.  Her deep moan echoed my extreme pleasure as we joined so deeply. 

All pretense abandoned, I became an animal, grinding and thrusting as never before, the two of us riding a swell of pleasure that seemed without limit.  After what felt like long minutes of such heights, I remembered my circumstances in a panic, looking at her with a questioning expression. 

"Doc said... I can't get pregnant... please, I need your cum inside me," she barely managed to get out, as she began to experience bliss as never before.

Finally, I felt the pressure of release upon me and let go.  The sensation was euphoric, and continued to mount as my seed continuously jetted into her. 

Spent, I slumped forward onto her chest.  She encircled me with her arms and swung her legs onto the bed with me between them.  We lay that way and cuddled for some time.  As I laid there on top of her, head resting on her perfect breast, she wrapped me gently with her body, seemingly intent on completely drawing me into her.  Despite my post-coital haze, I noted how utterly she engulfed me, and felt as a child receiving a hug from an adult.  Feeling warm and safe as she clung to me, I thought of the intimacy I now shared with my best friend. 

"Well.  That was intense," she mumbled, looking down at my naked body.  Her eyes were drawn to my flagging member as I extracted myself from her and sat up.  I thought I noted a subtle flash of something more come over her features as she looked at me, but whatever it was disappeared before I could interpret it.  I suspected she feared going too far with our fragile new relationship on the line. 

I couldn't help but notice the hunger in her look.  "I guess this is what you meant about the urges?  Are you still…you know, in the mood?"  Feeling only a desire to help her, I looked down at my dwindling erection, ashamed I couldn’t do more. 

"I'm sorry.  I don't want you to suffer.  Just give me a-"

She cut me off, "No, please Alex, don't.  This is nothing I can't handle, and you've helped me through the worst of it.  Though I should say that what we just did was far from 'the worst'" Elise said with a crooked smile. 

She collected herself and languorously stood to her now full 6 ft 11 inch height, reaching down to clean herself with a towel.  Her statuesque beauty was a marvel, and I instinctively reached forward to touch her skin and feel her. 

She backed away from my touch, "Please Alex, no.  As desperately as I want your touch, I wouldn't be able to stop myself.  You've helped me so much, but my desire is still really powerful right now, and I'm afraid I would do something to force myself on you.  Nothing is more important to me than our friendship." 

Her naked form revealed that she was serious.  Though she had just dried herself, a wetness was quickly forming anew between her legs.  I stared, thinking I saw a few pearly drops of her nectar sliding down one leg as she began to pant again. 

"Alex, do you mind if we talk later?  You probably need to get unpacked, and I have...things to take care of too" she said, quickly glancing toward the spot beneath her bed.

Realizing I was probably torturing her, but unable to do much about it in my current state, I began to dress quickly.  I made my way to her at the edge of the bed.  Though standing, I was only a head taller than her seated. 

I gave her a light kiss on the lips.  Figuring that sometimes the simplest words are best, I said, "El, you are so beautiful to me.  Though I'm sorry for your pain, I'm glad that asshole dumped you.  You deserve someone that will treasure every inch of you, no matter how tall you get."

She looked up at me and smiled, "Thanks Alex, I'm glad you're back."  Starting to squirm, her hips shifting back and forth as she ground herself into the bed.  It almost pained me to pull my eyes away from her perfect curves, but I turned and left, thoughts churning with possibility.  Possibilities of what might be between the two dear friends.

Chapter 2 - Ash by White Wolf
Author's Notes:

Edit (1/6/17): Minor rewrite

Hopefully this chapter isn't too slow.  Still fleshing out MCs Elise and Alex somewhat as well as doing some world building.  As you can likely tell, I plan to reveal more through a series of encounters for Alex, with Elise providing a counterpoint and infected woman's POV.

Thanks for reading!

Elise


The sounds of breakfast being made downstairs woke me from a sound slumber.  Bright sunlight trailing the closet door told me that I’d overslept again.  Rubbing the sleep out of my eyes, I hopped out of bed, anxious to conduct the first step in my morning ritual - checking myself for bodily changes. 


Staring at the full-length mirror - though maybe not quite as "full-length" as it used to be - I let out the breath was holding as I found I hadn’t grown noticeably overnight. Still just shy of 7 ft then.  The large growth spurt I had experienced with Alex a couple weeks ago seemed to have halted some of my changes, luckily.  Still, as much as it pained me that my own body was acting against my wishes, I had to admire the figure staring back at me in the mirror.


Alex.  Removing my pajamas to dress, I looked at myself and my mind wandered, imagining his hands tracing my curves upward to rest on my full breasts.  God, they really were huge.  Not just because I was a 7' freak, either.  Were they larger than yesterday?  Difficult to say without my bra to provide a more objective yardstick, but given Alex's card-carrying boob man status, I certainly hoped so.  I let my fingertips play lightly across the bumps of my areola, barely skimming the tips of my nipples, transporting me back to that wonderful time with Alex.  I stood a moment touching myself while savoring the memories.   


Aside from a brief, almost torturous visit for dinner and dessert with the family, we hadn't seen each other in person since that day.  My heart leapt at seeing him for dinner, but that night held nothing but frustration as Mom and Dad endlessly peppered him with questions about college, leaving us no opportunity for one-on-one time.  I was dying to talk to him to define our new relationship, given what had occurred.  Were we still just best friends, best friends with benefits, or something more?  The fact that I was ready to throw in the towel on dating and commit to him for the rest of my life was certainly nothing new, but my sexual attraction to him lately was fierce, almost irresistible.  It scared me a little, so I had been waiting for him to approach me rather than taking the initiative myself.


My hand subconsciously slid down between my legs as I thought of him and idly stroked my sensitive nub.  My libido was still incredibly charged, but at least the spontaneous orgasms had stopped along with the growth.  I daydreamed about holding his smaller body to my breast and never letting go.  The thought of his winter break ending in a few short weeks gave me a chill in my stomach.


As I rifled through my closet looking for something to wear to work today, I remembered my recent trip to the mall for new clothes.  Mom had insisted on taking me to get something more professional after my last growth. 


"Not every occasion calls for stretch pants and clingy sweaters, Elise." she had admonished. At least she helped me cover the costs.  Dad was pretty stoked that I hadn't grown much in the last couple weeks, and I'm sure he was crossing his fingers that it would hold out.  I hadn't thought about it from his perspective, but if this kept going, it could be expensive. Being tall was one thing, but what would happen when I got to the point where I couldn't fit in a car, or on a plane.  At least I wasn’t alone in facing this; surely someone in government was thinking through the logistics.


I always hated going to crowded places, and my recent growth had left me even more of a freak.  I guess I hadn't been to the mall in a little while though, because this time I saw a lot of other tall women out and about as well.  Several were even taller than I was. 


I recalled spending the entire time thinking about what kinds of styles and colors Alex liked best. The effect I had on him with my nearness was clear from before, but I needed a look that would keep him aflame for me as he went about his day. Needless to say, everything I left the store with emphasized my curvaceous figure as much as possible.


Our undefined relationship was a thorn in my mind that I couldn't help but pick at, so I resolved to suppress my libido and meet him for a candid chat to see if we could have a future together.  We could make it work; his school was only 90 minutes away.  Lots of couples managed such a relationship. 


Still, I knew Alex; he could react badly if he felt pushed. I'd seen him quickly go from crushing on to avoiding Sandy Marshall in high school when she turned out to be too clingy and demanding.  Showered and dressed, I bounced down the stairs with a new sense of purpose and got ready to head to work.


Alex


As I flipped off the morning news to head into the city, I reflected on the story of the day - another protest was being held by small business owners in response to recent legislation granting discrimination protection to infected women. 


I hadn't thought much about the challenges that these women must face in a world designed for people a fraction of their size, but my recent chat with Elise had opened my eyes.  My newfound appreciation for this demographic made me realize that things were really changing.


New mandatory blood tests showed that nearly one out of three women were now infected, and the epidemic showed no signs of slowing.  Though many are not showing symptoms yet, the median height of all infected women was now 6'6" and rising. Since it seemed that the virus would not be easily expunged, a special congressional fund had been established to alleviate some of the hardships that infected women were now facing. 


Allowances were being made for infrastructure.  Infected women's rights groups were currently lobbying to increase the current standard public seat width as well as door and ceiling heights for new construction, which many felt to be overly confining.  Clothing manufacturers had already worked up special product lines to pander to larger women, additional portion sizes were being offered by restaurants, and automakers were eying new vehicle designs to accommodate larger occupants.


Some believed that this problem would not be solved by anything short of a starting anew, designing and building infrastructure from the ground up with larger individuals in mind.  Entrepreneurs and venture capitalists were already pursuing the concept with new women's communities that were currently in the planning stages.  One thing was certain, change was here, and it wasn't slowing down anytime soon.


My mind was still reeling from my encounter with El a couple weeks ago. Sex was nothing new for me, but my time with Elise thrilled me in ways I had never experienced. My undeniable attraction to her developing body made me see her in a completely new light, but the big surprise was how much her size excited me. 


I deeply sympathized with her plight as a pariah in the changing world, and wanted to provide comfort. Over the last week, I must have picked up the phone to call her five times, but hung up each time instead.  I wanted to see her again.  To go biking together, go to the movies, or just sit on a bench at the mall eating soft pretzels and people-watching. But turmoil had me in its grip.  I had had more than a few relationships go south after sex was introduced, and it paralyzed me for fear of what it might do to El and I. 


I didn't want to use my best friend, and couldn't help thinking that my underlying motivation for all of it was the sex.  It consumed me.  Unfortunately, it didn’t help that I found myself thinking of sex even more than usual after seeing her.  And not just with Elise, but many women.  Strangely though, it was only tall women that really turned me on.  It was as if something had flipped my libido into high gear with our encounter.  Despite my growing feelings for Elise, with my desires in their heightened state, I feared I would hurt her emotionally.  A relationship just didn't seem possible at this point.


Still, I imagined her towering form next to me as I went about my daily life.  How tall she would look beside me in the shower as I looked up 5-6 inches to the shower head she would have to crouch to fit under.  Or seeing the stark juxtaposition of our heights as I passed by the indicators next to the door at the local 7-11.  Each thought titillated me with the promise that our height gap would only widen in the future.


Of course, I didn't always need to imagine.  Larger women were everywhere now.  A fact I was reminded presently as I walked onto the Metro and took in a woman who struggled to stand fully upright given the height of the ceiling.  She must have been over eight feet tall!  Though she was facing the other side of the train, her sharp navy colored skirt suit might have been Neoprene for all it hugged her body, and I could tell from the way it bulged slightly here and there that it had been fitted to her when she was slightly smaller. 


The woman had soft brown hair with blond highlights that fell just below her shoulders in a girlish, yet professional style.  Her fitted suit emphasized her waspish waist and contrasted it with her flared hips.  Though she carried a perfect hourglass figure for her size, I noticed that her waist was nearly as wide as mine.  


As she momentarily turned to the side, I was treated to a view of her mouth-watering bust line; one that would forever prevent the lapels of her blazer from lying flat.  Her upper half was beautifully balanced by her heavenly ass.  Pert and shapely from the rear, the view in profile was even more delectable.  The curve where her lower back met her firm, high ass cheeks was so sublime that I almost reached out to follow it with my hand.  Given what she would probably do to me in the face of unwanted contact like that, I was very glad I caught myself.


Her pencil skirt showed no panty line, and ended just above her knees, which gave me a fantastic view of flawless, lightly muscled calves only a runner could have.  It’s doubtful she’s really a runner with that bosom though, I mused, but I’ll be damned if that wouldn’t be a fine sight.  Tanned skin in this season betrayed the pride she took in her appearance.  I couldn't help but stare as the doors closed behind me. 


As my body responded to the womanly perfection before me, I tried to clamp down on my raging sexuality.  With her size and the narrow train car, I imagined the close up view I would have of those glorious mountains if she turned around, the peaks of which were almost exactly level with my eyes.  This woman would make tractor trailer mud flaps jealous...


 


Trying to control my burgeoning erection, I turned to face the windows of the train, realizing that she and I were alone on the train car aside from a vagrant sheltering in the warmth.  The bum appeared to be sleeping, but I detected glances in the giantess’ direction from the neighboring car through the glass doors. 


I tried to visualize professional bowlers to subdue my licentious thoughts, but the subconscious mind is powerful, and kept drawing me back to the eight foot bombshell just oozing sexuality not three feet away.  As the train accelerated and the air stilled, I started to detect a sweet smell.  It was barely distinguishable above the faintly malodorous scent of the train upholstery, but something lovely lurked there, wafting to me just enough to perceive.  Trying to identify the aroma, I focused on it, but it defied description - I was only able to say that it was sweet, like some kind of melon, but with something else that lent it a tang.  It was...compelling. Something about it stirred me to my core and awoke something within me.  With the largely empty car, the woman next to me could be the only source of the scent...  Hadn't I smelled something when I was near Elise last time? 


She was using her phone with two hands, seemingly frustrated at the trouble she was having.  She sighed loudly as she must have struggled with interface given the size of the device - the largest 6 inch model I knew of - and her large, though shapely, fingers. She switched it off, and I caught her muttering something about "tiny fucking phones".


Before I knew what I was doing, I butted in, "they make styluses for those you know." She quickly turned to face me.  Whoops.  What the hell was I doing teasing the giantess?  I looked way up to her face.  God, she was massive, but I was floored by her beauty.  She was stunning.  Flawless skin gave her the look of a mid-late 20 something, but her eyes and high quality tailored suit painted her as older.  Every feature was in perfect proportion to her body.  She wore a pair of dark frame librarian-style glasses that showcased her vivid green eyes, dark mascara lending her a dramatic look. Her thick, pouting lips were bright red and looked almost wet.  Involuntarily, my gaze slipped from her face to the gargantuan pair of breasts - each easily the size of a basketball - staring right at my face.


She looked down at me over her nose and those luscious lips curled into a smirk, not ashamed in the least at overtly checking out my form.  Standing so close, she had to really crane her neck to take in all of me.  I know I'm nothing special, but I do OK with the fair sex on my looks alone.  Better than average height, bright blue eyes, moderate build, decently broad shoulders; I exercise pretty regularly and go easy on the beer and snacks.


In a throaty contralto, she chuckled and said, "Finally, someone with some balls."


My blatant ogling interrupted, I finally caught what she said.  I looked back up to her face, suspecting she was busting me on my leering, though she didn’t appear angry… Strange.


"W-what?" I stammered.


She nodded toward the other train.  "I get that all the time.  Glares, whispers.  Can you imagine, intimidated by little old me?" she said as she tilted her head to the side and affected innocence.


"Ah, fuck em.  It's not my fault I'm this size."  She seemed to brush off their stares and actually stepped closer to tower over me.  Her tits were now inches away from my face, and I could see little else, though I tried to track her face.


"So what's your story little man?  Not afraid I'll take you home and make you my slave?" she asked playfully.


Ok, NOW I was intimidated.  I had never stood so close to someone this size before, and my mind ran through what I said to her to get her attention.  I cringed slightly, but I got distracted by the sweet smell from earlier.  Clearly coming from this woman, it was much stronger now, and for some reason it was driving me a little crazy with lust.  As my body responded, she looked like she was about to say something else, but cut herself off, instead inhaling deeply right above me.  Whatever it was she got a whiff of seemed to be pleasant, since she closed her eyes and shivered slightly, her face taking on a rapturous look.


As she stood there just breathing in my scent - I couldn't think of what else it might have been - for a few moments longer, her body started to react. The bit of her chest I could see above her blouse became flushed and she started to shift her legs together, quivering from the effect she was suffering from.


Finally she opened her eyes and looked directly at me.  "Mmmmm, that's niiiice." Somewhere between moaning and vocalizing, her voice made me shiver. She moved even closer and I had to lean back slightly to avoid touching her breast with my face. Resting her large right hand on my left shoulder, her long fingers covered the upper part of my back.  She started rubbing my upper back with her hand.


"Where are you headed...?"


Guessing she was asking my name, I replied,


"Alex.  And I'm heading downtown to meet up with a friend.  We have plans."  Her body language was screaming that she wanted me to cancel my plans and go with her.  My own body was yelling at me to do just that.


She adopted a pout, and actually reached down with her left hand and placed it over the bulge in my jeans, having to bend over slightly in the process to reach my waist.  She started to massage there too.  Holy shit, I met this woman a minute ago (literally) and her hand is on my dick... In public.  Wow, that feels… so…good.


"What if you cancelled?  I could show you some sights here you've never seen before.  I promise you a good time."


"I'm Ash, by the way."


Somehow I managed to back away slightly as she attended both my back and my cock.  The back of my legs bumped the seats behind me and I licked my lips, eyes glued to the sight of her blazer filled nearly to bursting with her titanic assets.  Mentally, I applauded the single button barely keeping it together; that thing must be the hardest working button I've ever seen on a garment.


Still staring at the succulent fruit she seemed to be offering, I figured the only way I was getting out of this without willingly signing over my soul to this succubus right on the spot – something I was increasingly inclined to do - was to start talking and distract myself until I could exit the train.


"That's a very...f-flattering offer, but this is the only day he's got off work, and I head back to college in a week and a half.  I’m a pre-med major there, you know.  It's been a long time since we caught up, so I should really go."  I rambled, but she looked thoroughly unconvinced.


I shifted to the side, detaching myself from her glorious ministrations.  Despite my words, I could feel the huge wet spot on my leg where my cock was already in full-on warm up mode trying to get me ready for her.  My sex was begging for release, but warning sirens were sounding in my head.  I’d heard reports of men being abducted by infected women to gratify uncontrollable sexual urges, but female rape was such a new thing most didn’t take it seriously.  Now, with the commanding woman standing before me, I was legitimately concerned by her earlier comment about taking me home and enslaving me.


She relented in pursuing me bodily, but she wasn't ready to let me get out of her web just yet. 


"You suuuure?" she purred.  “Let’s see what I can do to convince you.”


"I can tell you like what you see."  Ash cupped her huge tits in her hands and rubbed them slowly.  "They're all real, and begging for you to play with them."  She inhaled deeply and arched her back, closing her eyes as if in a state of euphoria. 


My eyes bulged as the biggest mounds I'd ever seen on a woman seemed to grow even larger, thrusting from her chest and threatening to erupt from the confines of her blazer.  Twin points appeared in the fine wool of her jacket as she did so, lending credence to her assurances.


She leaned down and cupped one large hand to my right cheek.  Noticing that it covered nearly half of the side of my face, I closed my eyes briefly as I relished her supple touch on my skin.  Her hand was cool and incredibly soft.  My resistance was waning fast when she whispered into my left ear, shifting her hips as her ardor mounted. 


"I'm sooooo wet for you right now.  I need that inside me" she said, glancing down at my package, which was waging war with the confines of my jeans.  Her breath smelled of mint and was warm on my ear.  Was this woman real?  I thought this level of perfection couldn’t be found outside of erotica.  My mind was in a fog, but the thought of sex with Elise brought me around.


Elise.  Shit, I don't even know what we have together.  What if she thinks we're a couple now?  It's probably a safe bet after what we shared.  Fuck, I knew I should have cleared things up with her.  She'd be crushed if I let some high power sex goddess ravage me at her downtown penthouse all day. 


Luckily, I heard the garbled message from the conductor indicating the next stop was coming up soon.  Mustering willpower I didn’t realize I possessed, I edged toward the door.


Cursing myself for my stupidity, I responded,


"Ash, you have no idea how tempted I am, but I'm sort of with someone right now, and I don't want her to get hurt.  You're a vision of beauty such as I have never seen, and were it any other time... well, I don't want to go down that line of thought or I won't make it out of here, but I should really go."


The grin on her face faded away, replaced with a tiny frown. 


"Fine" she huffed.  "I guess that's commendable."


Suddenly, she adopted an all-business look and continued, "But here's what's going to happen.  I'm going to give you my phone number."  She took out a business card from a slim case she had in her purse and started writing on the back.


"You're going to call me with a convenient time and place that I can meet up with your girlfriend, and I will come set this straight with her."  She finished writing and handed me the card.


Her demeanor turned cold, and she exuded a sense of power and control as she locked her piercing green stare on me, saying, “Don’t mistake me, I will have you, regardless of your… situation”  She leaned in slightly and redoubled the intensity of her glare, “I always get what I want.”


Her frightening bearing disappeared as quickly as it had come.  "She's infected, isn't she?...  Your girlfriend."


What?  "Yeah...how'd you know?" I said suspiciously.


"It's your scent.  It's very rare for men to emit it.  Something like 1 in 5000 infected males do.  I'd not met one before you, but this must be it.  I've used my not-insignificant means to learn all I can about this virus, and my knowledge is extensive. 


Whether you like it or not, you will continue to lure infected women with the pheromones you emit, and their potency is enhanced if you've had sexual contact with a female infected.  The way your pheromones overwhelmed my control, I would have been shocked if you hadn't."


Now this was getting interesting.  Why hadn't I learned of these things in my research?  Why wasn't the news reporting this stuff?  Not even the information I had learned at college had hinted at this.  Then again, the research community did seem focused on the female population much more so than the male… 


As my stop neared, my mind reeled with all the questions I wanted to ask her.


Wait...male infected?  "Did you say 'male infected'?  As in, me?"  I was incredulous.  How the hell would I have gotten the virus?


"Yes, it's the only explanation" she countered.  “I will only say more when you call.  If that’s not enough incentive, then take this with you…” 


This time the sexy giantess brooked no refusal as she crouched slightly and encircled me with her arms, crushing her enormous bosom into my upper chest and shoulders.  I felt puny as I noticed that each of her breasts was more than half the width of my chest.  Her face drew inexorably closer to mine from directly above as I craned my neck up to see her. 


Without thinking, my hands involuntarily went to rest on her transcendent ass directly across from my ribcage, and I luxuriated in the feel of the swells of the firm upper glutes that I had fantasized about minutes ago.  As her plush lips finally met mine, my mouth was engulfed, her face so large that she occupied a good deal of my peripheral vision. Her lips were as soft as silk and tasted as sweet as strawberries in May. 


With so little presence of mind, I’m not sure how long we held our kiss, but it was simple and light; no tongue.  A promise of what could be.  It had the intended effect - the experience burned itself indelibly into my brain, and my mind refused to function as she shoved me out the open train door and sped off.

End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed it. Feedback (positive and negative) or corrections are always welcome.  I try to proof read a few times, but it's easy to miss stuff.

In the next chapter, Alex and Elise will finally get to have a serious chat about their relationship. Later I've got a few other developments planned for characters already introduced. I've already got the next chapter basically storyboarded, and hopefully will find the time to put the meat on the bones over the next few weeks.  

Chapter 3 - Romance by White Wolf
Author's Notes:

Edit (1/6/17): Minor rewrite

A quick update compared to the last, this chapter is limited to defining the relationship Elise and Alex.  It's intended to be a almost entirely romantic and somewhat sappy and sweet, so it's pretty much entirely PG and doesn't contain any sexy bits and very little growth content.  Fair warning. 

Recognizing it may not be to the tastes of all forum readers, I've written this chapter so that it is completely optional to maintain the overall story arc.  So in sum, if you're interested in seeing if/how Elise and Alex get together, please enjoy.  Otherwise, the last paragraph or so will tell you pretty much all you need to know going into chapter 4. 

As always, thanks for reading.

Alex

It was Friday, two days after I met Ash on the Metro.  The hour was drawing near when I was supposed to meet El for coffee, but I still hadn't decided what to say. It was a brisk night, but as the coffee shop was only about 3/4 of a mile away, I decided to walk and mull over my situation with El.

The same arguments played out in my head as had for the last two weeks.  I wanted her as my girlfriend, but I couldn't escape the fact that I hadn't seen her in a romantic light before two weeks ago.  Her body may have changed - ok, that was an understatement - but how could I convince myself my intentions were honorable if I was only ready for a serious relationship now that I found her desirable?  

Knowing that she liked me that way made this even more difficult, since I knew I would almost certainly be ruining our friendship if we followed that path and it didn't work out.  The fact that I wasn't exactly local at school didn't help either.

She was my best friend.  I could tell her anything, and had.  She had been my stalwart confidant when Ali Perkins led me on mercilessly in our junior year. Damn, I was obsessed with Ali.  El listened with infinite patience as I recounted and dissected every nuance of what Ali said and did, trying to discern if any of it revealed any kind of regard for me.  Even after I sobered on Ali, realizing that she was just looking for a decently attractive guy she could screw around with when the mood struck, I never heard one word of judgement from El.

I have never thought of her as Mensa material, but she might as well be a genius by the way she can solve social issues.  I would give her the particulars and she would think for a minute and come back with some incredibly insightful advice that I would never have thought of.  Like the time she helped me handle my boss at work.  The asshole was riding me for weeks; nothing I could do was good enough.

After I had a talk with him using suggestions, the guy eased off and even got friendly, inviting me to a poker game he hosted.  She could be fiery and competitive at times - I never envied her opponents when I came to watch her play field hockey in high school, but she's always fun to be around, and very considerate of others.

I reached the shopping strip and got butterflies in my stomach.  I still had no idea what to say, but I figured honesty was the best policy in this case.  She was my best friend, after all, and I'm pretty good at winging it.

Elise

Blowing on my hot cup of Earl Gray tea to cool it off, I bounced my leg restlessly on the ball of my foot as I sat and waited for Alex to show up.  I was nervous as hell. Did these tables have to be so small?  Each time my leg bounced it struck the underside.

The place wasn't crowded, but there was enough of a din that our conversation wouldn't be overheard.  I had been just about to send Alex a text to ask him to meet up tonight when I got one from him asking if we could talk.  We agreed to meet here at 8:00 pm after dinner.  I checked my watch for the fiftieth time; five minutes till...

I grew again last night.  A pretty big one too.  It took an hour or so to calm myself down, and I didn't have Alex with me to "work" through it.  I was just over 7'3" now.  Luckily, the new clothes I had picked up still fit, but I went out to get some new pieces today for our date.  I wanted to look my best for him, and I needed something that fit perfectly.  My yoga pants were fine - the tighter the better there, but I supplemented elsewhere.

The lingering looks the male patrons were shooting me certainly bolstered my confidence.  Looking down at my outfit, I had to admit I looked pretty damned sexy. I went with a royal blue clingy top with sleeves that were made entirely of lace. They showed off my long slender arms perfectly.  The neckline was modest, but low enough to hint at my impressive assets.  I paired it with my old pair of black yoga pants and a little cotton vest that opened in the front and displayed my arms.  Who said a girl can’t be warm and sexy?    

I heard the bell on the door ring and saw him walk in.  He was wearing that black leather jacket I loved.  Damn, he looked hot.  Scruffy hair, little bit of stubble on his chin, slightly wrinkled jeans and beat up sneakers.  I always marveled at the fact that his best look seemed to be when he didn't try at all.  Guys were so lucky; I must have spent two hours getting ready for this and he probably left right from the dinner table after a nap.

My heart hammered in my chest as he looked around the room.  It didn't take him long - when I stood up I was pretty much the tallest thing in the room.  He gave me his crooked smile and started to move toward me.  I “squeed” a little on the inside while butterflies hammered the walls of my stomach.

As Alex moved toward the table I circled around to the other side and sat down. Completely unnecessary, but I wanted to give him a glimpse of my ass.  It looked fantastic in these pants, which might as well have been painted on with my recent growth.  The table was one of those little ones in the corner, clearly meant for two. He stood there next to me and I thought I saw him check me out for a second.  Ok, so the outfit worked.  Nice!

"Seriously?"  He deadpanned, giving me a look, "It would have been nice if you picked a table that fit both of us."

He acted put out, but his smirk put the lie to it.  I knew he could be sarcastic when he's nervous.  He must have noticed my growth spurt.

I looked down and realized my legs were so long they basically took up the entire underside of the table.  Oh, yeah.  "Shut up" I chuckled, hitting him lightly in the upper arm with the back of my hand.

He rubbed it a bit.  Did I just hurt him, or was he messing with me?  I noted how his comment about my size hadn't made me feel self-conscious as I would have expected it to.  

I looked around for another table and found one designed for four.  We headed for it and sat down.  He took the chair across and on the opposite side to avoid hitting my legs.  Our thighs touched under the table and I made no move to pull away. He didn't either.

"What do you have there?" He pointed at my cup.

"Just a cup of Earl Gray.  You know I don't like coffee"

He laughed. "Then why did you ask to meet at a coffee shop?"

"I dunno, isn't that just what adults do when they want to meet up to talk?" I shrugged.

"Yeah, I guess you're right.  Better this than if you rode your bike to my house and asked my mom "Can Alex come out and play?" like you used to."  He used a goofy tone to pantomime and I had to clutch the table as I laughed, reveling in how simple it always was with him.  

It felt so good to be around him. How did we always know exactly what to do to set me at ease?

"Hey!" I whined.  "Wait a minute!  If I remember right, you texted me to meet up, mister.  So what did you want to talk about?"  

I wasn't about to tell him I had already typed up a text to him and was revising the wording for the fourth time when his came in.  I'd never seen Alex nervous around me, but he certainly looked that way now.  Was he fidgeting?

"Well, about us." he said.  "I figured we should talk about it.  If there's anything between us, I mean." 

I almost giggled.  He was so cute when he was nervous. My hopes soared.  Did he feel the way I did?

I waited for him to continue, but he seemed to be asking, not telling, so I figured I'd take control here. This was no time to be timid.  

"Alex, let me put my cards on the table."  

I rested my long slender fingers on his hand and caught him noticing the difference in our sizes since I had grown last night.  I leaned down to meet his eye line, bringing his attention back up by looking directly into his beautiful blues.

"I've been in love with you for quite some time"  He looked surprised when I said the “L”-word, but I continued, "I know you haven't always thought of me as more than a friend, but aren't the best relationships built on a strong friendship?  The other day when we you came to my house to catch up, I felt chemistry between us.”  I looked sly and continued, “I’m pretty sure you did too.

“I've been living in fear these last couple weeks that you regret what you did as a spontaneous act of passion, because I saw it as a beautiful thing.  Something that could be the start of a great relationship."  I didn't know I had it in me, but I sensed he was taking this positively, so I bulled ahead.

"I know you Alex.  Better than anyone ever has.  Better than you, I think.  I know you're passionate about your photography hobby, but think you're not artistic enough to be really good - you are, you know.  I know you love helping people, and want to be a doctor not for the money, but for the good feeling you get when you solve someone's problems and make them feel better.  I know you'd rather have five really close friends than 30 friends you only talk to occasionally; and more importantly, I know that you know how to be a great friend."  

He smiled.  Not a fake smile, but certainly a self-conscience one.  Heh, I knew he didn't take compliments well either, but I wasn't going to say that out loud.  God, he was adorable!

"And I love all of those things about you.  My...condition has kept me in a funk over the last several months, but since I've been with you, I haven’t felt that at all.  In fact, I've even come to appreciate it, in certain ways" I looked at him, a little embarrassed.

"You always make me feel so good about myself."

Huh. He really did.

Now that I'd said it, I realized it was the reason I had fallen in love with him years ago.  Sensing the mood getting heavy, I back pedaled.

"Anyway, I’m rambling, but, well…now you know how I feel now."

He hadn't said anything.  I wasn't getting nervous just yet though.  His body language said he was receptive to what I was saying.  Now I just hoped he feels the same way.

Alex

When El stopped speaking, I realized I had become lost in her deep brown eyes.  Someone could have been robbing the barista at gunpoint and I would have missed the whole thing.  All the arguments spinning around in my head disappeared in a flash, and I knew I needed her.  Quickly, I picked up where she left off, wanting to assuage her vulnerability.

"El, I don’t know what to say.  You give me too much credit.  I want us to be together too right now, but I worry about you..."  

My nervousness was fading, but knowing this was an important moment, I didn't want to screw this up by shoving my foot in my mouth.

"Worry about me? But why? I want this!"  She seemed surprised, but happy.

Her candor had impressed me, and I owed it to her to respond in kind.  

"I worry that one of the best things I have in this world, your friendship, might be lost in the process.  I worry that I might be letting the attraction I felt for you the last time we saw each other cloud my judgment, warping my intentions into something less than honorable.  And I worry...for other reasons."  I didn't want to get into what I had learned from Ash about the virus, but I didn't see another way.

"What other reasons?" she asked, suspicious.

"Very recently I learned that it's likely that I'm infected with the virus too." she looked shocked, but I didn't give her a chance to ask, hurrying on. "...and while that doesn't mean as much for me as it does for you or other women, I'm lead to believe there can be certain...involuntary reactions, let’s say, between men and women if both are infected."

Her face reddened as her thoughts must have drawn to our interlude.  "Like, you mean what we felt when you came over my parent's house?"

"Yeah, like that.  Supposedly it has to do with pheromones that the infected emit.  It’s very rare for men to do so, even among infected, but they do something to women that makes them lose inhibitions...and that's putting it pretty mildly"

"So, you're one of the male emitters then?  Is that a problem?" she asked, looking confused.  I needed to make her see it.

I hope I didn't look as embarrassed as I felt.  Man up and tell the whole story Alex. "I met a woman on the Metro a couple days ago and nearly made a mistake.  I tried to hold back out of concern for how you might feel about it!  I realize we don't actually have a relationship yet, but your feelings are important to me."

"But-" she started to say, but I interrupted.

"BUT, the temptation was strong.  To be frank, I don't know that I'll be able to stop myself every time.  And even if I wanted to, some of these women are considerably bigger, and probably stronger, than me..."  

She looked scandalized, "Oh my God, Alex, are you saying you think you'll be raped?!"

"Well, no, I'm not saying that.  Just that, you know, physically, I'm not in a position of power with most female infected.  If they want something badly enough, and aren't worried about the law, then it's possible...  This woman on the train, she was very, uh, insistent."

I didn't want to worry her, so I thought it best to divert back to the topic at hand, "Regardless, maybe you can see why I worry now."

Elise

As I heard Alex talk about what had happened with this woman on the train, I was nearly overwhelmed with a desire to protect him.  This bitch dared try to molest my Alex against his will?!  I wanted her here, right in front of me.  Let her try something with him with me around!  

Realizing my heart rate had skyrocketed, I looked down and saw my knuckles were white.  I was gripping the table so hard it looked like the ceramic edge might give out.  Calm down, Elise, he’s fine!  Alex winced in pain, pulling his hand away from mine.  He rubbed it with his other hand.  I had crushed him!

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry Alex!  I swear, I didn't mean to hurt you!"  Fear colored my voice.  I had hurt him because of my size! I'm a monster!

He didn't seem that upset.  "No problem El.  I'm fine, really.  Just, maybe watch that new strength, eh?"

Thank God!  He wasn't pissed at me.  I’d die if I seriously hurt him.  Still, I was shocked by how easy it was to do.  He was right, I really need to be more careful in the future.  More than that – where had these intense feelings come from?  I'd felt jealous of Alex's girls before, and I hated it when he got hurt, but the urge to defend him was so powerful I was almost overcome by it.

I needed a moment to calm down and process his words. 

“Sorry, Alex, I just…need a minute.  I’ll be right back.”  I retreated to the little girls room to think a second. 

I thought about the reaction I had to his news of the woman on the train.  What baffled me was that my feeling wasn’t jealousy.  I only felt rage at his attacker, along with a need to see him well and safe.  It seemed odd to me that I wouldn't care if he were with this other woman, but if she tried to force herself on him...

But Alex was being honest with me, and I needed to consider what he had told me.  It was very sweet that he wanted to protect my feelings and do what’s right by keeping our friendship platonic, but he seemed to miss the obvious part; his refusal would hurt much worse.  

What had me conflicted was this business about other women.  Men need variety in relationships, but I knew I would do whatever it took to keep him happy. On the other hand, I wasn't naive enough to think that I could contend with the promiscuity the virus might be programming into him.  Truth be told, this was the first I’d heard about the symptoms of the male version.

Would I be upset if he cheated?  Could I even call it “cheating” if he’s telling me it may happen? 

He hadn't outright said his intention was to sleep around, but after spending so much time around the attorneys at the office, I recognized terms when I heard them.  He was letting me know what I might be getting into by being his girlfriend.  In passing, I realized I was bargaining with myself, not Alex.  Taking the fruit offered to me, no matter what the cost.  But why not, after all?

When I weighed the sting of walking out of the coffee shop as nothing more than friends against the prospect of Alex with another woman, the former felt strong and bright, that latter muted and dim. 

It was his love that I wanted exclusivity with, not his lust.  And if he really was in danger because of his infection, he needed me.  Who else would protect him?  I could be strong for him; use that strength for something positive.  Yes, I had to keep him safe.

Decision made, warmth suffused me with the knowledge that nothing stood between us any longer.  I was too wrapped up in analyzing his words to see the bigger picture – he wanted to be with me!  My prayers had been answered and he would finally be mine.  I felt like I could-

Suddenly, a wave of euphoria crashed over me as I walked back to our table.  I went weak in the knees and almost stumbled.  Oh shit...  Not now!  I just had one last night!

I hurried on toward Alex.  My panicked look apparently telegraphed my predicament to Alex, who jumped up immediately, throwing a few bucks on the table for the bus boy and heading toward the door with me.

"My car, it's just down here on the right" I said. 

There was no way I could drive, but I couldn’t let this happen here in such a public place.  The lighting in this parking lot was too good for privacy, even in the car.

"Can you drive?" I asked him as I jumped in the back seat.  At least it was a 4 door.

Anticipating my request, he was already moving for the driver's door.  I fished in my purse for the keys and handed them to him as I was assailed with a powerful orgasm.  The car was my parent's full size sedan, but my height was making it difficult to fit in the back. I had to sit with my legs on the opposite side while hunched over so my head didn't hit the ceiling. Taking charge, Alex grabbed the keys and knew better than to ask more questions.  I sighed in relief as we exited the parking lot and started driving.

My first orgasm had departed and left me in a state of calm. Lust’s grip on me was only starting to mount, so I wanted to resolve our discussion before my mind turned completely to mush.  I rested a large hand on his shoulder and found his eyes in the rear view.

“Alex, I appreciate what you’ve told me.  Saying such sweet things only makes me love you more.  I won’t be denied in the name of my own protection.  I’m a big girl, and if you want to be with me like I do with you, then that’s all there is to say about it.”

“But-“

I’m not done” I said, cutting off his protest.  “I understand that you may have needs.  Right now I can understand completely what that’s like. 

As long as you’re always honest with me,”

“You know I-“

“-and hold only me in your heart…then I think – no, I know I can live with that too.” 

Quickly, he turned, taking us into a neighborhood and parking the car.  He turned and stared into my eyes for a moment.  I desperately hoped he found what he searched for.   Through an effort of will, I reach into my soul and painted the truth of my words on the fabric of my gaze. 

Evidently satisfied, he drew my head to his and kissed me long and deep on the mouth.  In that moment, though euphoria raged in my body, it was a single tongue of flame next to the blazing star of joy in my heart. 

End Notes:

Ok, I've set the stage for the key characters.  From here the story should accelerate somewhat.  Thanks for your patience.

Chapter 4 - Mom by White Wolf
Author's Notes:

Edit (1/6/17): Minor rewrite

Starting to do slightly shorter chapters.  Much to my shame, my wife found my story.  To my surprise, it has been a real turn-on for her, so with my confidence boosted, I'll probably start updating more often.  Thanks to all the readers out there, you make it all worth it.

Elise

“Are you sure?!”  I was shocked; how could this happen?  I thought the disease was sexually transmitted. No way would Mom have ever cheated on Dad.  I would never believe that.

As we ate dinner, my parents had just broken the news to me that my mother is infected.  Dad reached for Mom’s hand at the dinner table.  She returned it with a warm smile of appreciation.

“Yes. The lab called this afternoon and confirmed the diagnosis."  Mom said, looking like she had just been told she has terminal cancer.  My heart went out to her.

"Before you wonder, I want you to know that my trust in your mother’s faithfulness is unbroken. Not everything is known about how the pathogen is communicated, after all.” Dad stepped in, assuaging some of my concern for his inevitable doubts.  “Luckily, your mother has you, Elise. She'll need your support throughout this process, and I'm counting on you to help me understand your evolving needs as well.”

Dad looked like he summoned his resolve, then continued, "In light of this news, we wanted to talk about making some changes as a family.  We're considering moving to that new tract of infected homes being built on the other side of town" 

He let me digest that news a moment before going on to defend his case. "After all, with two of the three members of this family infected, my needs are going to be in the minority soon enough. I mean, look at us, we can't even eat at the same dinner table anymore."

He was right. I looked down at the TV tray holding my food.  After the last couple growth spurts, eating with the family at the kitchen table was just too uncomfortable, so I started taking my meals in the adjacent family room.  Luckily, our home had an open floor plan, so it was a simple matter of turning the love seat to enable me to at least see my parents while I ate.  Further, I was getting very uncomfortable even walking around upstairs.  Our home had 9 foot ceilings on the main level, but upstairs was still 8, and I was just at that now.  I had already broken a couple light fixtures being careless, but I was adapting.

Applying makeup in front of the bathroom mirror had turned into a chore, so I had given up standing in favor of a seated position.  Showering was also a challenge, but I made it work using a spray wand nozzle attachment while crouching in the tub. I desperately missed standing in the shower and letting the steaming hot water course over my body after a good run.

The new homes were supposed to be designed with final stage infected in mind. Naturally, they were substantially more costly than traditional homes due to their increased dimensional and structural requirements.  I knew that the uninfected housing market wasn't doing so well right now either, with so many families moving to larger homes.  Adding fuel to the fire, congress had authorized a significant tax hike that would go into effect at the start of next year.  Economic pundits conceded that the new taxes would likely put the economy into a recession, but there didn't appear to be any other way to handle the costs of infrastructure imposed by the growing populous.

The thought of living comfortably as I used to in my own home was certainly appealing, but at what cost to my parents? 

"Are you sure you and Mom can afford that?  I hate to bring up an ugly truth, but you know that any woman taller than 9 feet is forced to retire from their public school teaching positions until something is done about the size provisions in schools. It's the same for all municipal and state employees in government buildings.  Mom could lose her job."

He looked at Mom as she stared at the floor,  "That's true, but we will find a way.  I've spoken to a real estate agent and she tells me that there is money available through the new housing assistance program for infected women.  Besides, our clothing budget will be reduced soon, now that the new infected clothing exchange store is opening up.  I know you don't like the thought of second hand clothes, but almost everything in the store has only been worn once or twice, and they'll accept most anything in trade as long as it's like new. Either way, Sweetheart, this is not your worry.  Your Mom and I will find a way.  This home has seen us through good times and bad, and I'm sure we'll all be sad to move on, but it's really for the best.  Don't you agree?"

"Dad, it's nice of you to consider Mom and I, but what about you?  Are you going to be able to live in a home with bathtubs that are 3 feet deep and kitchen counters that are 5 feet off the floor?  Keep in mind that these houses are not completely custom - they're designed for people that are 12 feet tall.  Depending on where Mom and I end up, it could be large even for us."

He scooted his chair next to Mom's, put his arm around her and said gently, "Elise, you know as well as I do that the new houses are being purpose built for both sexes.  They have food prep areas, wash stations, bathrooms, and other provisions for each gender.  If I struggle, I'm sure you and your mother can help me out."  he smirked. 

Wow, he was taking this really well.  He might say that now, but how emasculated would he feel having to ask his wife for a hand getting into bed, or worse yet, using a stool?  He went on, saying, "Of course, all of this adds to the cost of the place, but you two are all that matters to me; I would do anything for you."

Mom looked at Dad and put her head against his shoulder.  "Thank you, Honey"

They were so sweet together.  I was really worried for my Mom, and empathized that she must fear for her marriage and way of life.  But along with Alex, my Dad was one of the best guys I knew of, and he always did what was right.  I was confident that we would all pull through thanks to their love for one another.

Everyone was absorbed with their thoughts as I helped Mom clean the dishes and Dad retreated to his study to review our finances.  I dried, as usual, to avoid having to virtually kneel on the floor in order to wash without the inevitable back pain from leaning over. Mom was quiet as she washed, but I tried to comfort her by reminding her that this would give us something in common.  I sensed that she felt detached from me now that I was over 2 feet taller than her.  Hopefully she'd see the silver lining soon.

Dishes done, I walked upstairs to get ready for my call with Alex. He had returned to school about a month prior, and our daily conversations were the only thing that made his absence bearable.  The night we started seeing each other still resonated in my mind as one of the best nights of my life.

I sighed when I thought about how we had gotten intimate after our first kiss as a couple in my parent's car.  Both my parents and his were entertaining company that night, so we couldn’t go home to get comfortable as the growth took me. 

The rear seat of my parent's sedan offered nowhere near enough space for the two of us, so I picked the next closest destination that I figured would offer even a shred of privacy - my college campus.  We finally caught a break when we found the student lounge empty.  Thank God the room had a lock.

Alex responded to my cues with an attention that I didn't think guys were capable of. Sensing the pain my fitted shirt was starting to cause me, Alex ripped it apart with his hands, savagely freeing me from its confines.  His animalism instantly shoved my lust from simmer to rolling boil. 

I was an absolute mess – he needed to be inside of me…now.  Ripping his pants from him was so easy it almost made me pause, but I discarded the thought along with the rest of my clothes, spreading myself on the couch.

Our rutting was filled with burning need, and anything but gentle.  Poor Alex would end up sore the following day.  The smell of his nude body was indescribable, working me into a frenzy.  I came, over and over, harder than I ever had before.  How many times I couldn’t say, but my fire just kept rising, growing with my body even as he fucked me as hard as he could.  Combined with the chemicals flooding my pleasure centers from the growth, I felt as though I might lose my mind to the experience.

Contrasting our bestial lovemaking, the rest of the evening was a picture of tenderness.  I gave Alex an eyeful as I retreated to the car with only a small vest as a top.  It did an extremely poor job of covering my bouncing breasts as I ran. 

Acting the gentlemen, he offered me his leather jacket, but my shoulders had grown too broad for it to fit.  We got to the car, squeezing into the back together.  Lacking the space for us to sit side by side, I pulled him into my lap, my left arm encircling his chest as I stroked his hair lightly with my fingertips. 

The world outside the back seat of the car faded away.  Alex relaxed into my body completely and I sensed his implicit trust, furthering my urge to protect and envelope my mate.  It was one of the happiest moments of my life.

I sighed, coming back to the present.  Only three more days until the surprise visit I was planning for Alex.  I needed a new outfit to really wow him.  The phone rang and brought me out of my reverie.

End Notes:

The next chapter (Alex POV) is nearly done.  Just working on the final touches.  Should have it up by the weekend.  Stay tuned.  Feedback appreciated, as always.  Thanks for reading!

Chapter 5 - A Visitor at School by White Wolf
Author's Notes:

Edit (1/6/17): Minor rewrite

A pretty steamy chapter here (I hope).  It's a little bit longer than the new length I'm shooting for, but I felt it just didn't break naturally anywhere in the middle, so I went with it.  Hope you enjoy.  Thanks for reading.

Alex

My mind wandered from the economics textbook in front of me.  Why do they have pre-med students studying this stuff, anyway?  I sat in the large lecture hall and kept my head down whenever possible.  It was becoming increasingly difficult to ignore the meaningful stares I was receiving from the infected girls in my class.  I briefly snuck a glance at the area where they sat. 

Many of the girls in a more advanced state of the disease had become too large to fit in the standard seats, so a special section with large tables and chairs had been set up within some of the lecture halls as a stopgap.  The table surfaces were five feet above the floor to provide for their ergonomic needs. 

There were almost a dozen of them sitting there now, the shortest of which must have been 8 feet tall.  Some of them must have sensed my curiosity, because my gaze was met with more than a few hungry looks despite my furtiveness. 

They couldn’t have been more obvious about wanting me.  None of polite society’s ingrained hesitation to meet a stranger’s eye here.  I looked away and tried to focus, but it was difficult.  Though they made me a bit uncomfortable, I had to admit that my ego invited their desire with open arms.

I had taken to leaving class five minutes early to avoid them as they tried to mob me in the hall after each lecture.  Based on what Ash had told me, the virus in me drove them to it, so I had no illusions that it had to do with my looks... 

Ash.  I hadn't forgotten about the domineering bombshell.  I’d been tempted to call her many times to see if she could tell me more about my disease.  Laying eyes on her alluring physique again wouldn’t have been unwelcome either, if I was honest. 

El felt she was a threat to my safety, however, and clearly thought Ash was trouble.  Then again, she thought every infected woman was trouble.  She asked me to keep my distance from them.  The request was polite - it wasn't within her to forbid me to do anything.  At least, it never would have been before the virus, and thankfully, it didn’t seem to be changing her like so many others. 

I chose to honor her wishes with our nascent relationship fresh in my mind.

Today I was lucky; none of the colossal coeds were waiting for me when I reached the hall, so I hurried to my dorm room to get ready for the gym.  

As I got changed, I mulled over the mysterious workout gains I had experienced lately.  Since I had returned to school, muscle fatigue took much longer to set in, and my recovery periods were shorter. 

In four weeks I had gone from bench pressing 185 lbs to 310 lbs.  Not bad considering my moderate build.  I wasn’t even using supplements.  Similar gains came with my other exercises as well.  Increased stamina allowed me to double my daily run, and the inevitable joint pains that usually came after were gone.  Must be the virus, I guessed.  

Finishing up another record workout, I felt only mild fatigue as I made my way back to my room, still sweaty from my exertion.  Getting back, I noticed the lights were on.  I thought I turned them off when I left…and my roommate was skipping classes for the rest of the week to go visit his girl. 

There was almost no place to hid in out small room, however, so I shrugged it off and started pulling off my shoes. 

Boom! 

The sound of the heavy dorm room door slamming behind me scared the crap out of me.  Immediately I swiveled to find an immense women just inside. 

Fuck; Ash.

“Well, don’t stop on my account…” her rich feminine voice prompted me. 

My animal brain paralyzed me with fear at the sight of the giantess who had just cut off my only escape.  The doorframe was almost entirely eclipsed by her massive body.  She looked taller than when I had seen her on the subway, of course.  The door to my room ended somewhere below her shoulders. 

Damn, but she was gorgeous though.  The girls seen around campus seemed almost gangly compared to this beauty.  She wore dark skin tight jeans that kissed every curve of her lower body and a gray loose-knit cotton sweater. 

Her eyes didn’t leave mine as she removed her thigh-length lambskin leather jacket and scarf, tossing them onto my roommate’s bed by the door.  That sexy librarian look she had before was gone – I guessed she wore contacts too.

A satisfied smile slowly bloomed on her face.  She closed her eyes for a moment and visibly inhaled. 

“Ahhhh, yess.  I thought I had found you.  Your room smells like…you.” 

A cat with a mouse in its claws, she moved toward me, swaying her divine hips. Her four foot-long legs brought her to me in a mere three steps.

“How the fuck!?...” I blurted, finally finding my voice.  Clearly I was at the top of my game mentally.  

“You seem a bit bigger than before.  It must be true then…” she murmured to herself.

I grew irritated. She loved to do that – say cryptic things to herself as if I weren’t standing right there in front of her.  Or, from my perspective, below her.

“Me?” I asked, still as sharp as a tack.

Ignoring my cognitive fumbling, she reached down for me and grabbed my sweaty t-shirt, pulling it off briskly and holding it to her nose. She closed her eyes and a look of rapture stole over her features as she took in its scent. 

“I told you. I always get what I want. 

“You know, you really hurt my feelings when you didn’t call,” she pouted. 

“Then again, I didn’t get to where I am by waiting for my desires to come to me.”

She was looking right into my eyes with the hunger of a predator.  Confident in the captivity of her prey, she chose to play before making the kill.

The blank look in my eyes remained, so she sighed, indulging me, “Look, tracking you down didn’t take a crack sleuth.  You were wearing a university hoodie when we met, for Chrissakes!  Student records and housing info are trivial to obtain with bribery, and your lecherous RA removed the final obstacle” she nodded toward the door behind her.

Seriously?  This women had paid people off to get to me?  Why?  I was nothing special.  My pheromones might have made me attractive to infected women in person, but what would have brought her to such lengths to track me down?

Either my face communicated my confusion, or she was a mind reader. 

“I told you before, you’re different than most.  Your genetic makeup is compatible with the virus, meaning you have what it takes to be a Mate.  At least, you will eventually.  As I explained, your kind are extremely rare, so I’ve decided it’s in my best interest to keep an eye on you.” 

Damn, this woman was scary.  I could only guess what career she was in, but she obviously wasn’t living hand-to-mouth. 

“Keep an eye on me?”  Duh…. come on, Alex!  One of these days you’ll manage to string more than 5 words together around this woman.

“Right.  I thought it might have been for my money.” I came back sarcastically, at last finding my voice. 

“Or my stunning good looks… As a matter of fact, I was just returning a call from my modeling agency when I noticed you dropped in.

“Seriously though, you want a baby?  No offense, but you don’t strike me as the motherly type…  I picture you more as the ‘crush my enemies and dance upon their graves’ type”

She snickered at that. 

“God no, I don’t know what I’d do with a child.” 

She stared at my bare chest and bit her lower lip.  Her fervor was quickly being stoked as she panted heavily, her magnificent chest heaving.  The arcs of her bra showed, pushing through her thin sweater.  I was mesmerized with her aspiration. 

She knelt on the floor, bringing her lovely green eyes just above mine.  Her large, delicate fingers alighted on my pecs, still swollen from my efforts at the gym, and she started to caress my muscled form.  Silky fingertips sketched the lines of my flushed and chiseled chest, down the ridges of my serratus and obliques, and finally back up over the faint bumps of my abs, settling on my shoulders. 

She cupped each hand then and trailed them down my arms, feeling every bulge in her cool palms.   Her lovely scent had enveloped me now that she was so near, and thoughts of pulling away fled as I luxuriated in her expert touch.  It almost seemed like she was trying to work herself into a lather.  My body reacted to hers in kind, creating a pheromone feedback loop and ramping up our lust geometrically. 

“Mmmm.  I thought you had bulked a little. 

“I like you like this” she purred.

I couldn’t help myself.  I knew I had Elise, but I had long harbored fantasies of what it would be like to touch this feminine perfection.

Before I could stop myself, I reached out and placed my hands on the upper slopes of her breasts.  The feeling bleeding through her light sweater told me they were the perfect mix of pliant and firm.  Her warmth permeated my hands and I softly circled down around the outer sides of her mounds, giving them a small lift from the underside as I kneaded her flesh.  My hands stood no chance at completely cupping their bottom due to their size, but I could tell that she was naturally blessed – whether by birth or the virus – from the way they jiggled when I let them fall. 

My workout shorts were wicking my growing wetness away from my cock, now struggling toward release.

Seeing how hot her body made me, she humored me by pulling her shirt over her head and exposing her bounty.  Her black silk bra with lace overlay was clearly custom made to accommodate her needs, and it fit her to perfection.  My hands were again drawn to her exposed skin and began to caress her suppleness.  I was in a quandary – with the size of her chest, reaching her bra clasp from the front was beyond my ability.  Attempting to lift each breast out of its cup manually would likely have hurt her. 

Intuiting my concern, she reached behind her and freed what were surely the most glorious tits the world has ever known from their lacy prison, allowing them fall only slightly to their natural state on her chest.  Words failed me as I surveyed the perfect teardrops of pillowy flesh in front of me.  Her large nipples were thicker than my thumb and easily over an inch long.  Distended and flushed with her excitement, they crowned small dark areolas.

I was so distracted with her glorious chest that I hardly noticed when she yanked my pants down to my ankles.  Her eyes were glued to the raging hard-on that had sprung from my shorts, now standing at full attention and awaiting her whim. 

She bent over in slow motion toward her objective, completely enthralled by it.  Her breasts took on the form of twin zeppelins plunging downward, seemingly increasing in size as they fell. 

Ash suddenly gripped me violently by the arms and lifted me to the edge of my lofted twin bed.  Now standing, she was only a few inches shorter than I was, and her head was in prime position for her next move. 

I never thought I’d look small in a woman’s hand, but as she grasped my cock at its base with her left hand, I witnessed just that.  She tilted her head to the right and lowered her face to mid-way up my length.  Her tongue emerged sinuously from her mouth and she took one long, slow lick, all the way to the tip, with all the savor of a child with a popsicle on a hot summer day.  As her mouth reached the terminus, she finally welcomed me into her warmth.

Thoughts of Elise pierced the fuzzy veil that had been cast over my mind.  She did say she was okay with my dalliance, but love and trust were paramount. 

Im not exactly a willing partner here,” I lied to myself. 

She trapped me in my room, and clearly would accept no rejection this time.  In truth, however, I wrestled with the thought that I shouldn’t be receiving this…heavenly…oh… 

She started moving in earnest.

I smelled strongly of sweat and my own essence, but it seemed to have the opposite effect than I had anticipated.  She uttered a long, low moan and unzipped the top of her pants. Her right hand vanished from view as she continued to service me.  Pendulous bare breasts swayed gently in time with the bobbing of her head, their supremely soft mass brushing against my legs, driving me wild. 

Her expert tongue knew exactly where to attend. My pleasure mounted and my breath became ragged as I spiraled toward release. 

“Stop…  I’m close” I breathed. 

I wasn’t ignored, but my expectations were again defied when she only increased her motion, quickly bringing me to euphoric climax.  My body clenched and I furiously pumped into her mouth.  She continued to suck and swallow, cleaning me without drama.  I softened, feeling relaxed and peaceful as some of my drive evaporated.

She pulled me down off the bed and pointed to the couch behind me – I obeyed and sat.  Lidded green eyes inspected my nude form, revealing the desire she felt. 

Her body was lithe as she peeled off her jeans, thrusting out her magnificent ass and giving me a show in the process.  Her panties came last, but I could barely call the tiny black strips of lacy silk underwear.  She had a small patch of neatly trimmed light brown hair covering the perfect vee of her sex. 

She turned her back to me and stood tall, pride in her features evident as she slowly caressed the curves of her hips and behind, finishing so low on her long legs that I spied her pink sex peeking at me. 

Even in my satisfied state, I wanted nothing more than to jump off the couch and feel every succulent curve of her perfect behind.  I was a rapt audience as her show completed and she turned and moved toward me.  Each sway of her dangerous hips bringing the source of her scent closer. 

The scent was so powerful now that I could scarcely think.  Only the 8 foot 6 inch vision of sex incarnate in front of me could satisfy my dire needs. My body reacted to her allure by immediately returning my cock back to its former rigidity.  An unseen force tugged at my pelvis, implacably guiding it toward her succulent cunt. 

Her long, slender finger wagged at me when she discovered what my body was compelling me to toward. 

“Your turn.” Ash prompted as she turned back around, spreading her legs and proffered her dripping pink lips.    Her inner thighs glistened with her honey as she ordered me onward.

“Be a good boy and make me scream.”

Her statuesque form positioned her pussy at exactly the correct spot for my eager mouth.  A large hand provided gentle, albeit completely unnecessary, guidance toward her hot, silken folds.  The aroma whispered to me, pulling me forward.

From within me I discovered a kernel of something perverse, and the impulse to tease this dominant woman took me.  I held myself inches from her steamy sex and inhaled. 

She huffed in frustration, but allowed it. 

The backs of my hands trailed the lines of her hips down her vee toward her apex, each one barely kissing the creamy flesh.  She breathed in haltingly, right on the fulcrum of anticipation and satisfaction.  I decided her patience had been tested enough, and quickly sank my face into her hot, wet core. 

A long, low moan sounded from somewhere far above me as I worked my tongue gently across her lips and deeper within her. 

It was not my first time pleasuring a woman, but the experience was different in almost every way with Ash.  Her…everything was significantly larger and slightly intimidating.  I was an adolescent boy with a woman full in her flower.  I quickly realized, however, that I had more control than I was accustomed to thanks to the dexterity that her larger features lent my tongue.  This I liked. 

I was pleasantly shocked to note that her smell and taste were so delectable that I didn’t want to stop.  Nectar poured from her, coating my face and dripping down from my chin as I labored.  Her moans were coming louder and more insistent as I positioned a hand on the sheath over her clit and started rubbing gently.  

A large hand grabbed the back of my head and ground it into the giantess.  She shivered violently and I could tell she was near.  Furiously I worked my tongue as far into her as its length allowed and increased the intensity with which I manipulated her clit. 

My efforts paid the ultimate dividend when her warm, sweet juices finally flooded my face and her peaen of pleasure crescendoed.  I licked my lips, gathering the melon sweet essence as her body shook, and relaxed.

I grabbed a towel and wiped my drenched face, bending over to clean the floor where pools of her liquid divulged our carnality.  I had hardly a minute to finish when her large hands grabbed me and flung me back into the couch, my cock standing tall.  Hmm…. extremely tall, I must say.  Have I always been this big? 

I was still examining my cock when Ash brought herself to the couch and straddled me. Without ceremony or opportunity for denial, she slowly impaled herself upon me.  The couch creaked briefly under her weight.  Heavenly curves filled my field of view. 

The feeling inside of her defied description – my sensitive member was sandwiched in fields of warm, wet velvet.  Unseen agents manipulated my length as she pistoned above me.

I could tell she was using her considerable inner thigh strength to keep most of her weight from crushing me, but the pressure was incredible nevertheless.  I wondered at that, realizing that she must have weighed several hundred pounds.  How was this not painful? 

Her legs were too long to fit folded under her on the couch, she was forced to sway forward and back as I pounded into her from below, making her gigantic breasts sway and bob in a pleasing rhythm.  Even sitting up as much as I was able, her pouting nipples were beyond the reach of my lips as we fornicated.  Despite this mild disappointment, the two globes sandwiched my entire head, their weight slapping soft, supple flesh into the sides of my face. 

Suffocation wouldnt be so bad, if I can go out like this,” I mused.

She closed in on her finish, clutching my small body to her stomach tightly as she came.  Her form was shaking violently as I peaked myself, arching my pelvis to cum inside of her. 

She looked down at me in a fog with the closest thing I’ve ever seen to tenderness. 

“There’s a good boy.  Your goddess is pleased.” Her crooked smile was so beautiful.  

Her purr ran down my spine and stimulated me even in my hazy state. Was I reacting to pleasing her, or the sound of her voice? 

I was reassured as the sultry temptress disappeared and she said, “Don’t worry, if you’ve only been with your girlfriend and I, you shouldn’t be able to impregnate me yet.”

Standing free of me, Ash languorously stretched this way and that trying to work out the cramped position she had taken during our coupling. 

“What does that mean?  Are you saying it has something to do with how many infected women I’ve fucked?” I said, matter-of-factly.

“Really now, Alex!  Such language!  I didn’t think you had it in you.”

The look I shot her was not friendly. 

Once more she turned serious, “Yes, just so. 

“My research indicates that male infected who are truly compatible with the virus, called Mates in some circles, experience a number cumulative changes as they come in contact with a female infected’s…essence.

“In most documented cases, this involves changing the Mate’s body; preparing it for the rigors of sex with larger females.  You recall that I alluded to this when I arrived; you’ve bulked up somewhat, but it’s not just muscle growth.  Muscle density, bone density, tendon and ligament strength, endurance, and reaction times are some of the known adaptations.”

I still hadn’t moved.  Sitting naked on the couch, I toweled myself clean.  She looked appraisingly at my limp member and continued.

“It’s common to have other evolutionary traits as well, but they vary greatly by subject. You seem to have done well though.”  Her crooked smile appeared. “Unless that’s all you by birth…. In which case, congrats.”

“So what about the infertile/sterile thing?” I asked, now in full-on learning mode.

She started cleaning herself and she sat next to me on the couch.

“It’s really a whole lot of speculation, to be honest.  One theory is that the virus originated on another planet.  The original host species for the virus could have evolved while incorporating traits that the virus imbued, creating a form of symbiosis.  You have to admit, most traits it bestows are actually positive for natural selection.”

Long, gorgeous legs distracted me momentarily as she started to pull her pants on.

She continued, “But then, why would the females be the sole recipients of the growth symptom, you may ask.”  I nodded.  “No one really knows, but what if their family units were structured differently from ours?  If their males felt no instinctual obligation to remain and defend their mates and offspring after reproducing, the females may have needed the added size to protect their offspring from dangerous predators.

“Personally, my hypothesis regarding the male potency has to do with the virus making them better seed donors.  Studies indicate some signs that the human male infected sperm cumulatively gain potency with each partner he has.

“What if the virus allowed the original host males to incorporate DNA from each of their female partners into their gametes, creating stronger offspring?  This also aligns with the notion that the alien males were extremely promiscuous, having many partners and shunning familial attachments.

“Obviously, there are some marked differences between human males and the original infected, assuming they existed.”

“Like what?” I asked. 

Again, my mind wandered as she loaded her breasts back in her bra and started pulling her sweater on, flipping her hair to free it from under the shirt.

“Well, for starters, human infected males are nearly sterile.  It appears that the additional traits that are gained through mating with multiple infected partners are somehow coded into the male sperm, though all that’s known for certain is that they manifest as an increase in potency. As there have not been any known offspring of human infected, it’s impossible to test the veracity of the theoretical female trait cross pollination effect.  And then there is the fact that so few males are actually compatible with the virus in the first place, even if they are a carrier for it.

“Either the male genetic makeup of our two species is simply too different, or our scientists mucked something up when they tinkered with it.  My money is on both.” she posited.

Was she some kind of scientist?  This sounded too legit…   

She slouched on the couch and crossed her legs, facing me with a smile.

“It’s not just you males, either.  We female infected are, for all intents and purposes, infertile to human sperm anymore.  Only the augmented seed of a Mate can impregnate us.  …we hope.” 

A thought briefly crossed my mind; how different my relationship was with her than Elise.  We had wild, passionate sex only moments prior, but I felt as though I might have been harassing her if I laid my hand on her thigh just then. 

What made me feel better about it was the knowledge that I had no desire to touch and cuddle with Ash.  My feelings just didn’t extend to her that way. 

Elise was everything to me.  Sexy, fun, smart, and compassionate.  I missed her.   

It was just then that I heard a loud knock on the door.  Ash handled it for me.

“Alex is busy; go away!”

My blood froze in a flash as I heard the most beautiful voice in the world’s quiet reply:

“Alex?”

Oh my God!  Elise was here?

Chapter 6 - Confrontation by White Wolf
Author's Notes:

Edit (1/6/17): Minor rewrite

Edit: I didn't like the way this chapter flowed before, so i did a little rewrite that i think works better. Hope you agree.

Little bit of drama here.  I'm planning a little bit of fun for the next one.

Elise (moments prior)


I had been planning this surprise visit for weeks.  Alex would be so thrilled!  He told me his roommate was leaving town for the weekend, so it’d be just the two of us.  All weekend.  I got giddy just thinking about all that quality time…and what we could do with it. 


Before returning to school, Alex had put me at ease about my increasing height.  It was obvious by now he thought it was a complete turn-on.  I couldn’t wait to show him how much I’d grown for him since then. Finally I reached his door. 


I knocked. 


The voice that answered was clearly female.  


Go away?”  Who the hell was in Alex’s room dismissing his visitors? 


“Alex?  It’s me.  Can I come in?”


I heard muted voices through the door along with other sounds of activity.  What was going on in there?  Oh, God, maybe he couldn’t answer.  There were a lot of infected women in his classes.  What if one of them…


Calm down, Elise.  If someone were raping him, they wouldn’t have taken him back to his own room.  And surely if he were in trouble, he would have called out to me when he heard my voice.  


It’s probably just a study partner.  Right?  As I waited, my mind spun with myriad possibilities – most of them unsettling. 


Why wasn’t he answering?


“Alex, are you OK in there?” I entreated.


A moment later the door was unlocked and opened.  The icy blue eyes of my soulmate greeted me.


He had his workout clothes on.  Sweat collected in his hair at his temples.  He looked so hot when he got back from the gym. 


Joy bloomed in me at seeing him for the first time in over a month, and I reached down to take him into a hug, the other voice I had heard a distant memory. 


His expression was calm, but flushed.  When he greeted me stiffly, I became confused.  Scanning the room, my eyes lit upon the huge form sitting uncomfortably on his couch and my smile withered.  From the cloying aroma that assailed me, it was pretty clear they had recently been intimate. 


That bitch had taken advantage of him!


Alex forgotten for the moment, I ducked under the door frame and stormed over to the form on the couch.  My fury continued to mount as I reached down and hauled her large womanly body to her feet and shoved her.  Much to my satisfaction, she stumbled into his lofted bed.


I was almost a bystander to my roiling emotions.


“What the FUCK did you do to my boyfriend?!” 


I’d never been so angry in all my life.


The fact that I was able to look down at her slightly made me feel superior.  She might have had a few dozen pounds on me given her curves, but I had been one of my high school’s top athletes. 


This woman - this very attractive woman, I had to admit - just looked right back at me calmly.  Not even a trace of fear evident.  How dare she not cower before my rage?  She looked down at my hands on her shirt with disdain.


Looking back into my eyes again without an ounce of fear, she calmly said only two words.


“Get. Off.”


It was supremely difficult to curb my anger, especially given the negativity coming from this woman, but Alex didn’t appear hurt in any way.  His clothes were intact, and I didn’t see trauma in his expression.  Just embarrassment. 


He reached out for me and put a hand on my arm.  His presence was a balm, and I released the woman.


Tentatively, he spoke up, “Elise, this is Ash.  I believe I’ve mentioned her before.”


The coals of my anger were banked, but not dead.  “She raped you, didn’t she?  I can tell you two were together.”


He tried to draw my gaze away from the whore.  It worked.  I looked down into his eyes and he soothed me. 


“El, I’m fine, really.  Ash and I were discussing the details of the virus.  We….did get a little carried away.  I swear though, it meant nothing.  You know how it is with the…cravings…”


My rational brain warred with my impulse to smash this slut’s head into the bedpost.  The latter was currently winning.  What shocked me the most was that I hadn’t even considered Alex as a guilty partner in this.  But how could he be?  Being intimidated as he must have been, there’s no way he could have been of sound mind to offer consent.  I knew the law - all sexual relations required express consent from both males and females now.  The danger of intimidation rape by infected women was high, and only getting worse.  He might not think it was rape, but what choice did he really have?  How easy would it have been to refuse an eight and a half foot woman?


Trying to collect myself, I took a step back from both and glared at the woman. “OK then, I can be reasonable about this.  Just answer me this question - did you take any of his clothes off without his permission?”


The woman squared on me, refusing to get ruffled, “Alex and I are consenting adults.  He was a willing partner.”


“And you’re sure you actually had consent?  Did you ask?!  You still haven’t answered my first question.” 


Apparently I had hit on something there that made her nervous, as she quickly started moving to collect her things.  She probably realized I was right, and that she could be in a lot of trouble with the law if Alex were to report this. 


Finally her voice took on a contrite tone as Ash said, “It doesn’t have to be this way.  I can tell you care for Alex, but you’ve got to control your impulses.  This is powerful stuff, and I know from personal experience that it can ruin your relationships if you don’t control it.  Clearly you want to protect Alex, but he has not been harmed.  Ask him yourself.  I’ve been infected longer than most, and I can help you suppress these emotions.”


“You think I’d take advice from you?! You’ve got to be kidding me!  You met Alex for 15 minutes on the subway, then spent a month tracking him down, stalking him all the way to his dorm room.  You’ve got to be 15 years older than him!  Don’t you have any shame?


“Just get the fuck out of here.  Alex doesn’t want to see you anymore!”


“Are you sure about that?  Do you even care what he wants?” she inquired.


She was right.  I hadn’t even thought about it.  What was going on with me?  Why was I acting this way?  If he wanted this…  Had I stepped in where I shouldn’t have?  We were so happy together.  Why would he want someone else?


Alex must have sensed my inner turmoil, as he finally spoke up, “El, this is not all Ash’s fault.  She may have been forward, but I wasn’t exactly trying to stop her either.  I’m so sorry about all of this.  I didn’t mean to hurt you.  It was just sex; that’s all.  Please, we talked about this.”


We had, but he just didn’t know what he was saying.  Even if he had resisted, there was no chance he could have prevented this.  I just needed to do a better job protecting him.  After all, he was just a m-…


…wait, what the hell?  I didn’t really think that way.  Like…what?  He had no agency of his own? He needed a woman to guide him?  As I searched my thoughts, it sounded wrong, but some part of me resonated with the idea. 


This couldn’t be right!  I always valued Alex as an equal.  Ugh, I needed to clear my head. 


Alex saw the look on my face. Turning to Ash, he said, “You’d better go.”


She apparently saw the wisdom in this and departed without another word, closing the door behind her.  I did catch her giving Alex a look as she left though, and I just couldn’t let it go.


“Alex, I just want to have a word with Ash.  Woman to woman.  Stay here please.” My tone made it clear that it wasn’t a request.


As I left his room, jogging after Ash, red mist clouded my vision.  I wanted this predator out of our lives for good. 


Rounding the corner of the dining hall, I finally caught her. 


“Hey!” I yelled out as I grabbed her shoulder to spin her around.  She must have been suppressing her personal defense instincts earlier, because she reacted immediately, spinning into me and bringing a fist into my gut.  Hard.  Doubled over, I gasped for breath. 


Her superiority was written on her face.  She sighed. 


“Elise.  I’m going to ignore the fact that you just tried to assault me.  Again.  I suppose in some ways I deserve it.  You are young and impetuous, but don’t test me further.  My tolerance has limits.” 


Her look softened slightly and she continued. “I know what you think of me.  I see it in your eyes, and I promise you, I’ve been in your shoes.”


She must have seen my disbelief.


“I know you don’t want my advice, but you’re getting it anyway.  Alex seems like a good man.  He cares about you, it’s clear.  I used to be a lot like you.  You feel that you need to protect your mate, and you are correct.  But you must control your emotions, or you’ll end up losing him.” 


She looked away.  Was she tearing up?  Couldn’t be… 


After she collected herself, she went on, “Be wary of women, but respect Alex too.  I’d be surprised if you felt angry with him for his part in this, as I know the virus strips that from most of us.  He loves you no less for his sexual proclivity.  Our rational mind recognizes the double standard, but this is a principle that does not apply to infected. 


“He is not unique, but he is a rarity.  Change is coming fast, and his kind will be affected more than most.  He will need your protection.  Take your cues to action from Alex, not your instincts.  He will tell you when he needs you.  Above all, remember his love for you.  It will help you during your moments of temptation.  And I don’t mean temptation from other men.”


“Someday you’ll understand.”


My anger and pain hadn’t cooled completely, but my mind was too busy chewing on what she had told me to come at her again.  I just stared as she walked away, again cool and composed.


Back in the room, I found Alex nervously pacing, awaiting my return.  I embraced him, squeezing him tight to my breast, as if he would float away if I loosened my hold.  Ash’s words were fresh in my mind.  He squeezed me back as tightly as he could, but I eased off a little as I picked up his slight discomfort from my crushing hug. 


Come on Elise, he’s warned you about that strength before.  Keep it together. 


Our contact was soothing to my soul, but the smell of his sweaty hair and skin set my body on fire.  My yearning ramped up so quickly it stole my breath.  Before I could even think of what I was doing, I reached down and grabbed his shorts and pulled them down, grabbing his well-toned butt with both hands.


The intensity of my lust staggered me as his scent became even more powerful.  Massaging his thighs with my large hands, I began to bend my head to take in– he pulled back.


“El, I’m just not sure I’m up to it right now.  Can we wait a bit?  I really want to greet you properly, but just give me a chance to get showered, OK?” he implored, clearly feeling guilty and uncomfortable, but not wanting to refuse me. 


For the first time, I was momentarily torn between honoring his wishes and satiating my needs. A tiny voice within me reeled me back.  This was different than before.  The quickness with which my desire had possessed me was unprecedented.  My God, I was no better than that slut he was just with.  I turned away in shame. 


After pulling his shorts back up, he put his hand on my cheek and said, “El, I can tell you’re conflicted, but please don’t feel guilty.  Ash told me that the pheromones I emit may get stronger if I have sex with others.  Maybe that’s what this is.  I would never refuse you if you need me.” 


I could feel his love – whether he recognized it or not – crashing over me in that moment, and it brought me out of my haze.  Again I clasped him to my chest.  We would work through these things together.


We held each other for a long minute. I was finding it much easier to relax now that she had left.  Maybe this weekend could be salvaged after all. 


I pulled away and struck a pose, showing off my long legs in the skin tight black leather pants I was wearing. 


“So, what do you think?” I asked demurely.


Finally treated to a good look at my legs, his eyes boggled.  Heee!  I loved every second of it as his eyes trailed down my form all the way to my suede ankle boots.


“Wow, El.  You are… well, indescribably beautiful.  I always thought you had great legs, but…just wow.”  


There was nothing better than the look in Alex’s eyes right then.  I was desired.  He desired me. 


“Look,” I said, “I really want this weekend to be fun, so let’s clear the air.”


He jumped at the chance, “Well I had gone to the gym, and she was waiting in my room when I returned.”


I cut him off, saying, “I knew it!  Alex, this is rape, pure and simple.” 


He shook his head.  “El, wait, please.  I want to tell you everything.  She did come on to me, and I suppose I might have had little choice, but I wanted it El.  Her body…it called to…something inside me.  You know, the way yours does.”


My eyebrows dove.  “The way mine does?”


“Damnit, El, you know what I mean.  Not exactly like yours does.  You know you’re special to me.  Just…I mean…well you saw her!  She’s hot, right?  Just calling a spade a spade.”


Sigh.  Men! 


I dialed back my ire, “Go on.”


“Anyway, I assume my body called to her as well.  Actually, she said as much.  But I swear, it meant nothing!  I haven’t even spoken to her since we met on the subway.  Please, can you forgive me?”


The funny thing was that I wasn’t even angry with him, deep down.  Part of me - the old me - felt like I should be, but I couldn’t bring myself to care.  The fact that I had just come so close to doing exactly what she had, knowing how powerless he would have been to stop me if I had wanted to take it further, made me even more dismissive of his guilt.   


Ok, my turn to come clean, “I have a confession to make as well. Just now, I barely stopped myself from having my way with you in spite of your refusal. 


“It’s ugly, and I abhor the thought of it, but something within my body reacts to yours in a very…compelling way, just like you’re saying.  Maybe I’m no better than Ash, but I will fight this.  You matter to me more than anything else in the world, and I never want to lose your trust.”


I could feel our collective doubts melting away, so I quickly knelt to bring our mouths level, pulling him into a passionate kiss. 


Coming up for air, I saw him open his eyes and say, “We never kissed, you know.  Ash and I.  At least, I never kissed her back.  It was just sex.  There was nothing more there.”


I grabbed his face with both hands and looked directly into his eyes.


“In your heart, you love me.  Though you may not have worked it out in your head yet, I can tell anyway.  You forget that I know you better than you know yourself.” I took on a sly smile at that.


“We did talk about this, and though I’m not happy about what that woman did to you, I know your heart still holds only me.”


I smiled at him tenderly then and got up to get my things out of the car.  “I’m going to go grab my blow-up mattress and my other bags; I figured you didn’t have anything that would fit me here.


“Want to give me a hand?”


“Of course, milady.” He mimed a courtier’s bow.


“Wouldn’t want my fair maiden to have to carry her own luggage.  Please allow me to assist you.”  He smiled then, and my heart melted.


I giggled. He was so cute, wanting to help with heavy things.  This was going to be a good weekend.

Chapter 7 - Love? by White Wolf
Author's Notes:

Edit (1/6/17): Minor rewrite

Had some time to write today, so here's another quick one.  It's taking longer to get to significant world progression than I had expected, but I'm just having too much fun with the characters. Thanks for reading

Alex


"So, in or out?" I asked as we carried her things to my room.


For a woman, she packed pretty lightly.  We had only her duffel bag full of clothes and essentials - a Very Bradley I had given her for Christmas in the hopes that she might come visit – and her blow-up mattress and pillow.  I felt like a bit of an idiot struggling to carry a deflated mattress that was nearly as big as I am, but I'd sooner look completely ridiculous doing it than admit I needed her help.  It turns out that an inflatable mattress made to comfortably sleep a 10 foot, 500 pound woman is not diminutively sized.


The image of the giantess with the tiny cotton duffel next to the normal-sized guy carrying a 90 pound inflatable mattress would have been comical, no doubt.  At least the onset of dusk was protecting me the scorn of strangers.


"What do you mean?" she asked.


"Tonight, I mean.  Do you want to stay in, or go out?  I think both would be fun." I explained, donning a crafty look.


"Hmm.  Well, it's been awhile since I've been to a college party.  I may be comfortable in public now, thanks to you, but I'm not sure I'm ready for that kind of attention yet."


She skipped ahead for a second and turned around, imploring, "Are you really sure you don't want me to get that for you?  It's gotta be heavy.  It looks like you can barely see where you’re going."


"I'm fine, really.  It’s not really heavy, just bulky.” 


Yeah, that’s it…  She was right about it blocking my view though.  I craned my neck to see around its mass.  A month ago, I doubt I could have carried it more than a couple hundred feet.


"El, I know it's crazy, but the virus has been changing me too." She looked surprised. "I'm not growing like you, but my strength has increased considerably since I got back to school.  Same with my endurance.  Ash told me the virus augments a whole host of physical aspects in compatible male infected.  This is apparently the difference between me and other males - for whatever reason my DNA is more compatible." I shrugged


"Hmmm, so I guess I don’t need to take it easy on you the next time we...you know." Elise asked, an evil grin on her face.


Me and my big mouth... 


"Well, how 'bout we just take it slow?"


She nodded, still all smiles.


"About tonight; we don't have to go to some huge frat party.  Some of my friends are having a smaller get together tonight.  They're usually pretty low-key, and I know most of the regulars.  You know, quarters, flip cup, music, quarter keg of beer.  That sort of thing."


I could tell she liked the idea of slowly being reintroduced into the wild, so to speak, so I pressed that.  "My buddy Jason, who's hosting tonight, is dating an infected girl, and she always comes.  So you'll be in good company.  Come on, what do you say?"


She relented, "Ok, sounds fun. But we leave right away if I want to, OK?"


"Of course! Gimme a little credit here.  Would the guy willing to carry this monstrosity for you not do everything he could to make sure you're having a good time?"


She spied me struggling under the huge bulk of the plastic mattress.


"Point taken."


Man, me and my stupid pride.  Why did the school have to put the student parking lot 100 miles from the dorms, anyway?


We finally returned from the ruck march that was the walk from the parking lot and I opened the door for her, collapsing on the couch as I dropped the mattress.  The thing sounded like a depth charge going off as it hit the floor.  Elise said I was being a baby.  Baby?  No. Child?  OK, maybe, in a sense.  The math wasn't difficult.  With our relative sizes, I appeared to her as a 8-year-old would to me.  It made me wonder what she saw in such a small partner, but I could tell she loved me more than anything, so I didn't dwell.


Looking up, I noticed Elise was standing right in front of me, which only served to exaggerate her size against my supine form.


"So, you never said anything about my new height" she said coyly.  She knew damned well I found her height to be a huge turn-on.  Hmmmm...where was she going with this?


She was relentless.  "I'm 8 foot 8 now.  Over a foot taller than I was when you left.  I was pretty worried I wouldn't even be able to drive to get here.  It was a terrrrrrible squeeze, but I eventually made it work with the new seat.  My ass was pinched the whooooolle way here though.  It’s really sore." 


She faced away from me and gave me an eyeful of her perfect heart-shaped butt in skin-tight leather pants.  I sat up to get a better look.  She looked over her shoulder at me, feigning an innocent, demure look.


"Think my big stwong man might be able to wub it for me a wittle?  It would make me feel sooo much bettewr after that wong dwive."


She slowly backed toward me, swaying, as I sat on the couch, her divine derriere appearing to get even larger and curvier as it drew nearer at eye level.  I eagerly reached out to grab her. My dormant fires were immediately roaring as I touched the indescribable sensuousness of the pliable leather covering soft skin and toned muscle.  I was only able to feel her for a moment when she pulled away.


“Uh uh.” She shook her head slowly, teasing. 


“When I say rub, I mean with your pelvis, not with your hands.”


Well, looks like that shower would have to wait.


 


As I got ready for the party, Elise took a nap on my couch.  With most of her lower legs dangling from the edge of the armrest, I figured she must have been uncomfortable, but I supposed maybe she was used to it.  


The intensity of our lovemaking had been mind-blowing, but I wondered what Elise must be feeling.  With my stimulation at the expert hands of Ash earlier as well as my increased stamina, Elise came four times by the time I could hold out no longer. 


Something bothered me slightly though.  I had noticed a glint in her eye when I offered to let her get on top after we warmed up with some frenzied touching.  She seemed to war with something internally, and told me she’d rather have me from behind.  It drove me wild when she begged me to fuck her.  Her tone pleading, not commanding.  I hoped she wasn’t overcompensating for the actions she regretted earlier. 


Tomorrow, I vowed, would be all about her desires.  Secretly, I felt a thrill at the idea of being an object from which she could take her pleasure.  That was it!  I’d surprise her in the morning with the gift of my body, to be used however she willed.  I started getting stiff just thinking about it.


Standing over her angelic form, I realized I cared more about her desires than my own.  Was this love?  I had no experience with that, but I knew then that I would do anything to be with her.  She clearly feared damaging my trust above all else.  I needed to make her see that she could never lose it.


It was 9:15; almost time to go.  I shook her gently to wake her.  Puddles of liquid chocolate unveiled to regard me.  She gave the cutest little – ok, maybe big – stretch with one arm kinked and the other extended, scrunching up her face.


We left after Elise took a quick shower and dressed in the same clothes she arrived in, only taking moments to brush her hair and put on makeup.  I’d never seen a woman get ready faster.


“Want to walk?” I asked, “Jason’s a sophomore.  He lives just off campus.  The air is clear and the stars are beautiful this time of year.”  I wanted a bit of quality time with her before we met up with my friends.


“Mmm, sounds lovely.” she said, looping her arm under mine and snuggling up to me.  She had to bend over to do it, but my woman was a girly girl at heart, and she knew I loved that about her.


--


We walked along the gravel promenade that followed the river, our steaming breath eddying into the crisp air.  The warm light of the lampposts was the only punctuation against the dark celestial blanket of Rigel, Sirius, and their heavenly brethren.  Hand in hand, we strolled through the near-perfect silence of the winter night, the crunch of our footsteps beating a counterpoint to the soothing sounds of the river lapping upon ice floes. 


I relished the privacy the cold afforded us, so I pulled her to a bench and huddled to her side, reaching my arm around her upper back.  Elise slouched to make herself small, laying her head on top of mine, her longer arm hugging me about my midsection. 


Shattering our contented silence, my voice was a whisper,


“I love you Elise.”


Quickly roused from her soporific state, she pulled back and gazed at me.  In the smallest voice I thought an 8 foot 8 inch body could make, she breathed, “Really?”


“Yes. I think I’ve loved you since I came back to school.  You’re everything I’ve ever wanted in a woman: wit, intelligence, gentleness, compassion, and an astoundingly sexy body.”  The last I said with a bit of a smirk, chuckling. 


“Elise, you are so far out of my league, I would be a blithering idiot not to make you mine if given the opportunity.  I still feel terrible about overlooking the most incredible woman I have ever known before this infection took hold, but you are too good to be true.  You’re like the comfortable bicycle I grew up with that fit me like no other.  The bicycle only I knew everything about.  Only now, the bicycle suddenly fits me as an adult, and all the joy I experienced with it is returned to me, enhanced from the new experiences we can share.”


I was glad when she didn’t see my face go red from my lame analogy.  Way to impress your first love, man…tell her she’s like the Huffy you had growing up.  Agh, stupid!


She was my woman, but she was a woman nonetheless, so I should have expected what followed.


“Oh, so I’m a bicycle then?  And an old one at that?”  Her eyebrows lowered dangerously, but clearly this was merely a jest when a tiny smile crept across her face.


“What, no joke about riding me?”  Apparently when you tell a woman that cares for you that you love her for the first time, it forgives all manner of sins.  Nice!


We both laughed at that and returned to our catharsis in one another’s arms.


“I love you, Alex.”


“I love you too, El”


We kissed then, gently, on the mouth; my lust surprisingly absent in the moment.  Her shimmering satiny lips pressed to mine and sublimely soft.  Eyes closed, my tongue quested for contact with its partner. Time slipped away as we sank deeper into one another, two lovers experiencing the unparalleled bliss of love in first bloom on a cold February night.

End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed it. Next time our lovers will get to interact with other people as a couple (simmering long overdue, I recognize) at the party. 

Chapter 9 - The Party by White Wolf
Author's Notes:

Edit (1/6/17): Minor rewrite

Alex and Elise get to the party.  Hope you don't mind a bit of world building here.  I know it's a little ham handed with the exposition, but I thought that kind of thing would be discussed at a party, where various theories would be thrown out about the world of tomorrow.  In any event, hope you enjoy.

Elise


He loves me!


His words were a gigantic swell of light and happiness that rose up within me, suffusing me with warmth and strength.  I was adrift in an ocean of pleasant feelings, and I never wanted this moment to end. 


Rarely in life can one recognize a moment of true happiness for what it really is, and relish it as it occurs.  Sadly, winter’s chill demanded we move along.  


As we continued down the path, I desperately tried to savor the moment instead of dreading its inevitable end.  Each step through that dream sequence made it more difficult.


Eventually, the path drew away from the water, taking us off campus through a small downtown district. 


“Mind if we grab a quick bite to eat before getting to the party, love?” I asked.


Slapping his palm to his forehead, Alex blurted, “Duh!  I’m sorry El.  I’ve been thoughtless.  I didn’t even think about dinner.  This day has been distracting, to say the least.”


“There are only a handful of places that are within walking distance, so it’s pretty much fast food or a deli” he explained.


“Either one works for me”


I was just hungry.  A year ago I would have worried about my figure when selecting, but the virus seemed to keep my body in peak physical condition.  Something about altering the infected’s metabolism to suit consumption, I thought I had read.


We stopped at a deli and ordered sub sandwiches.  His was a foot-long cold cut.  I had two.


As we left the deli, I got nervous about the party again.  So many uncertainties threatened me.  Would they make fun of my height?  Would there be other infected women there?  And if so, did I have to worry about them trying to take Alex from me?


Alex was pretty perceptive, but all guys were completely dense when it came to decoding attention from girls.  He mentioned that his buddy’s girlfriend was infected, would she be a problem like Ash?


Ten minutes later we arrived.  I had to walk somewhat slowly to avoid making Alex jog, but it was worth it to hold his hand.  He was always so warm.


The place was on the third floor of a small apartment complex.  We heard the music spilling through the closed door as we waited for our host.  Finally, a figure opened the door holding a red Solo cup. 


He was cute, in a grungy sort of way.  A little thin for my taste, he was a few inches shorter than Alex.  Pale, with brown movie star hair, he sported a patchy beard.  He wore a band t-shirt over top of a long sleeve t-shirt and a heavily worn pair of jeans.  Again I was reminded of the injustice of expected dress code between the sexes.  Guys wore just any old thing, and girls had to dress to impress.  Not fair at all. 


“Hey man! You finally made it!  We were expecting you around 9:30.  You’re almost an hour late!  I could have used a decent partner for beer pong.” He spoke too quickly, clearly having started the night early.


He turned to the remaining crowd and taunted, “Cause none of these bastards can sink a damned cup!” 


A chorus of curses followed from behind him. 


I rolled my eyes as he and Alex bro-fisted.


“Uh, you know how it is.  We got…caught up.” Alex was clearly trying to avoid questions with his thinly veiled innuendo.


Alex got a punch to the shoulder.


“Ha! You dog!”


Finally he noticed – or chose to notice – my towering form.  If he was surprised by my height, he didn’t show it, looking me in the eyes, not at my boobs. 


“Oh, hey! I’m standing here like a complete tool.  You must be Elise!  Alex talks about you constantly.”


I smiled. “Does he now?..”


He brought his voice up an octave, parroting what was no doubt intended to be Alex, “’This homework is impossible, I bet Elise would know how to do it; I should call her.’  ‘Elise has a sweater like that one, but it’s blue, not green; it looks incredible on her.’  ‘When summer break comes, I’m going to take Elise for a surprise trip to –‘


“OOF” he was cut off abruptly by a sharp elbow to the ribs from Alex.


I giggled, looking at Alex, who was now blushing.  He’s so cute, I could just eat him up! Hmm, what was that bit about taking me somewhere? 


“I’m Elise, yes” I extended my hand, which he shook in a moderate grip.  “And you must be Jason.  My boyfriend isn’t so good with introductions.”  I nudged Alex for the slight.


He nodded, and beckoned, “Come on in, you guys are probably cold.”


We walked in and looked around.  There were about 8-10 people seated on sectional couches in the family room surrounding two coffee tables slid together.  Several people were playing or watching a beer pong game.  I noticed a sliding door leading to a balcony where a smoker was indulging their habit. 


Jason was clearly accustomed to having guests, since he went into host mode with an efficiency that impressed me. 


“Bathrooms are there, and there” he pointed to one on either side of the family room area. “We’ve got jungle juice on the counter – watch out though, it’s got Everclear in it, so take it easy.


“Jello shooters should be done soon, and there’s a pony keg of Nati Light in the tub on ice” He pointed to the bathroom to indicate where the keg was.


“Some of my roommates are out of town, and I think there’s an open room if you want to crash.  If you have to puke, don’t do it on the carpet.  If you can’t manage that, there’s Resolve under the sink in the kitchen.” He was all business.


As he spoke, I noticed nearly every eye in the room was on me, so I slouched to make myself look small.  It didn’t matter, I was easily the largest thing in the room.  My head was about level with the top of the kitchen cabinets where a huge variety of empty beer bottles had been lined up.  I’d gotten accustomed to seeing immensely dusty and unpainted surfaces that most people never expected to be seen.


I scanned the guests.  Girls and guys were pretty evenly represented, but I didn’t catch another infected-sized woman.  I felt exposed, and tugged on Alex’s arm to draw him to the family room where we could be seated.


Jason took our coats as we headed into the family room.  Several people were playing quarters on the coffee table, and we grabbed the end of one couch with Alex sitting next to a skinny girl with purple hair and lots of eyeliner. 


I looked around with embarrassment when I had to move the coffee table to the side in order to fit my legs in front of me, but the room had forgotten us already as it went back to its revelry. 


Jason brought us drinks.  I got a jungle juice and Alex a beer, as we requested, and he was hovering over us making small talk about my visit. 


A bedroom door opened and a tall girl emerged.  She was thin, with flat shoulder-length flaxen hair.  Cute, but not beautiful. Stretch corduroy leggings showed off her long, graceful legs.  Her waist and hips were both very slender.  She had to duck a bit to get through the door frame, so I guessed she was a bit over 7 feet tall.  She noticed me immediately, her expression flat.  I watched her carefully to see if she was picking up Alex’s pheromones.


“Babe!  There you are” Jason said. “Meet my buddy Alex and his girlfriend Elise.”


Turning to us, he said, “Guys, this is my girlfriend, Vicki”


She looked over to us and gave us each a handshake. 


“Nice to meet you,” she murmured, pulling Jason aside to speak privately. 


I couldn’t hear her words, but they got a little bit heated.  I saw her glance at Alex a couple times as they argued.  Jason started to look a little flushed and excused the two of them.  They left through the front door, Jason tailing his much taller girlfriend.


“What do you think that was all about?” I struggled to whisper over the music.


Alex shrugged, “Who knows?”


“I thought you knew her?”


“Nah, never met her.  Sorry if I gave you that impression.” Alex said.


“What?! But you said she always comes to these parties.  You’ve been to them before, so why haven’t you met her?”


“Shit.  El, I’m sorry.  I did say that, didn’t I?  This is actually only the second one of these I’ve been to, and she had to leave before Jason could introduce us at the last one.  What’s the big deal?”


He didn’t understand what went on in the mind of infected women when we got near him. “Love, I’m just worried about you.  Do I have to remind you about Ash?  What if she tries something with you?”


From his look, it didn’t seem like he was taking my concern seriously.  He grabbed my large hand in both of his and looked up at me, “But I’ve got my big protector here to look after me.  Besides, this is a party.  She’s not going to do anything in front of a group of her friends.  I’m not exactly helpless either; I might even be able to hold my own against an early infected.”


The fact that he was confident in his strength didn’t sit well with me, as I didn’t know what this woman was capable of.  He was right about the group setting though.  I started sipping my drink to relax a bit.  It was new to me; a fruit punch taste with a hint of alcohol.


We chatted with the couple sitting next to us, who were very pleasant company.  We spoke of school and career plans as the party wound on around us.  Unsurprisingly, our conversation eventually turned toward the virus.


Carlos, the boyfriend and a civil engineering student, brought it up, “My dad said new construction is booming.  He’s so busy he had to hire a whole new crew. 


“Have you ever stopped to think about what humankind is going to do with the world we’ve built so far?  And how this will play out for not just the women, but the men too?”


I had, of course, but I didn’t have any answers.


“Think about it.  It’s all a giant system, right?  So you change one thing and everything else has to change too.  Take an example: bigger people means bigger cars, which means bigger factories to produce them, which means new robots, tooling and people in the factories, which means new mining operations to produce all the new raw materials needed, and so on and so on.  Each aspect of our society is affected this way.  It’s just incredible when you sit down to think about how deep it goes.    


“But that’s not the bad part.  My worry is that the most reasonable solution the government will come up with will involve separating men and women until everything can be worked out.”


“What do you mean?” I asked.  Why would they separate people?  That made no sense.  Alex looked confused too.


“Well, think about the cost of building a whole new infrastructure for society that’s twice the size as the current one.  It’s huge.  Beyond huge, actually, it’s cripplingly enormous.  As in, it probably can’t be done within any kind of reasonable timeframe.  It’s going to take tens of years, not years.  And that’s with a lot of sacrifices in other areas.


“So let’s say you’re the government, and you’re undertaking this unconscionably large project of building entire towns and cities all at once.  When this is happening, who is working to maintain the GDP that fuels this construction?  Men, for one, of course, as they’re not changing, but what about the women?  Sure, they can get along with interim solutions, like the seats being installed in normal cars, but when the majority of women are not 9 feet or 10 feet, but 12 feet?  That’s game changing.  How does a 12 foot woman go to the office to work in a building with 9 or 10 foot ceilings? 


“So what do we do about it?  Well, if you keep the men and women together, then they can’t both produce.  Men in the newly created women’s areas are going to be inefficient, and that’s assuming the additional size provisions could be afforded while we’re footing the bill for the women’s needs.  We’ve already established that keeping women in men’s areas just won’t work, so what do you have left?  Two distinct societies operating in parallel until the new society can include men.”


I wasn’t too sure his logic was completely sound.  It seemed to me there might be joint living arrangements, if not working, but I chose to stay silent.  His girlfriend looked like she was ready to cry, the fear of infection plain on her face.


Alex pulled on the thread Carlos had started, however, “Scary stuff, but you’re forgetting a critical piece.”


“What’s that?” he asked. 


“It’s the birth rate.  It’s down…like, way down.  Last month it was just 60% of what it was during the same period two years ago.  It’ll continue to fall as the epidemic spreads.  You talk about impact to society…that could mean the end of human life.  I’ve read that zero-infected zones have been set up in several areas around the country.


“They’re super serious about the quarantine in those areas.  Nothing in or out except electrons.  Not even food.  They grow or raise it all there.  We had a guy from the medical research community as a guest speaker in one of my lectures the other day, and he told us that a substantial amount of research is being diverted to infected fertility.”


The sobering thoughts had us all a little depressed, so I decided to change the subject.  I was feeling quite buzzed at this point.  I’d never heard of jungle juice, but I only had 4 of them, and I’m a big girl.  Whatever was in them seemed to pack quite a punch. 


“Who wants to go out on the balcony?” I offered cheerily.  “We can play a little ‘Never have I ever’” My devious look directed at Alex seemed to perk him right up.  He had a few beers, but didn’t seem overly drunk.


On the balcony we found Jason and Vicki, still arguing.  They quieted immediately when we came out. 


“We were just about to play some Never Have I Ever, you guys in?” I asked, liquid courage in my bloodstream. 


They agreed, and the six of us filled the plastic chairs around an electric heater.


Vicki asked, “So Elise, how long have you been seeing Alex?”  Jason shot her a look that she ignored.


“Winter break.  That’s when we started dating, at any rate.” I said, scooting my chair nearer Alex’s and grabbing his hand.  “We’ve been best friends for most of our lives” 


“Aww, that’s so sweet” she faked. 


“Can we get started now?” Jason implored.  “Everyone have a drink?”


“No, I need one.  Please get me one honey.” Vicki said, her commanding tone belying her pleasant words.


Her eyes were glued to Alex as Jason left to get her another.  I stared right back, clearing my throat to shift her attention to me. 


Vicki finally looked my way and asked, “I bet you get pretty drunk playing this game, huh Elise?”


 “What’s that supposed to mean?” my tone dipped dangerously.


“I’m just saying that you probably have…experience.”  She looked at Alex then, who was looking decidedly uncomfortable.

End Notes:

The party continues with a "friendly" game of Never Have I Ever next time.  I'm going to continue in Elise POV for a bit before switching back though.  This chapter was going to be longer, but I'm trying to make them less than 2500 words unless it just kills the flow.  Thanks for reading

Chapter 10 - The Party, Continued by White Wolf
Author's Notes:

We finally see how things at the party turn out.  Hope you enjoy.

Elise

“Nothing at all.  I just thought you had…experience.  With this game, that is” she said without apparent rancor.

Bitch.

“Nope.  Not really.” I said, my voice still saccharine.

Ignoring me, she chose to make eyes at Alex instead, crossing her legs sensuously.  Jesus, where did this girl learn to flirt?  In a brothel?  She wasn’t particularly threatening, but she was annoying me. 

Anyway, I knew she’d never draw his eye with her modest chest.  If looks could kill, I was shoving Vicki through a wood chipper right now.  

No matter, I’d put her in her place.  I sipped the dregs of my drink and shuddered.  

I turned to my beloved.  Shaking my empty cup, I sweetly said, “Alex, looks like I’m out too, would you mind getting me another so we can play?”

He gave me a smile, and suddenly everything was OK again.  “Sure El, be right back”

Carlos and his girlfriend, who had introduced herself as Ann, were clearly uncomfortable with the two alpha females waging a war of looks.  The space heater struggled to overcome the sudden dip in temperature.

High road be damned, I fired back, stabbing at what I thought might be a nerve.  

“So Vicki, how does Jason feel about your height?  Does he still find you attractive?  

“I know Alex does.  God, it gets me so hot just thinking about how insatiable he is now, especially when I’m growing.”  I covered my mouth as if saying something taboo.  Mentally, I said a quick apology to Alex for exposing him to these strangers, but at this moment I would feed the mill whatever grist it needed to bring her low.    

She sneered at that, jealously finally rearing its ugly head.

Putting the back of my hand to my mouth in mock confidence, I continued to twist the knife, whispering, “Just between us infected girls, as big as I am, I couldn’t imagine anyone else filling me up the way he does, if you know what I mean.  

“I probably wouldn’t have minded sharing him with you, but Alex prefers girls that are more…womanly.  Sorry”

She seethed in silence.

A few moments later, the boys came through the slider, laughing about some joke.  Just after they got through, Alex slapped Jason on the back.  I swear I saw him cringe, but I was pretty buzzed by now.  

As I glanced in the direction of the house, I noticed that the beer pong game had disbanded.  There were only a few people left in the family room too.  Idly I wondered what time it was; must have been late.

“Ok” clapped Jason, “Let’s get this shit started.  I’ll kick it off”

“Never have I ever… had sex with a guy” Jason opted for a softball.  Make the girls drink first.  Ok, fine.  

I drank.

Vicki was next.  “Never have I ever…grown taller than 8 feet” My stare was blank.  Alex looked sympathetic, but I was starting to enjoy this, so screw it, I drank.  She’d get hers.

Carlos was up.  “Never have I ever…not gotten a BJ just before this party started.” He gave a meaningful look at Ann, but she seemed too drunk to care.  Wow, that guy dodged a bullet there.  He looked triumphant when everyone but he drank.

Next was Ann.  “Never have I ever” she looked at Carlos with an evil grin, “…had sex with a guy with a dick under 6 inches.”  Everyone looked around, no one drank.  

“Oh, wait, yeah I have” She drank.  

Heh, crafty little vixen.  Guess she wasn’t as drunk as Carlos thought.  Everyone laughed as even the darkness of the night wasn’t able to hide Carlos’ blush.

“Ok, never have I ever…loved a girl more than I do right now” Alex said, looking at me with a sweet smile.  

Heeeheee!  Did I just think it was cold 10 minutes ago?  Because I was very warm now.  No matter what happened tonight, everything would be alright.  

Carlos looked at Ann with a tender expression, and pointedly put his cup down.  Maybe he’d make it back in her good graces tonight after all…  

Jason looked at his feet.  I could see the conflict there, but he quietly set his cup down as the other girls drank.  Vicki didn’t even see it.

I had planned a nasty backdoor ad hominem for Vicki, but Alex’s confession had me feeling magnanimous.  Screw it, this was to be a night for good times, so let’s all drink!  

“Never have I ever…had such a good time at a party thrown by Jason!” I exclaimed.  Everyone raised their cups for that, and I thought I saw even Vicki’s stone faced facade falter as she drank.  She did, however, cast a look in Alex’s direction before drinking.  Hmmmm.

Time seemed to slip away as the game went on, the good times and liquid fun flowing.  A couple rounds later, Alex had to use the bathroom, and excused himself.  

“El, you need another?” he asked, catching himself on the slider as he stumbled slightly.

I took a moment to check myself, realizing that I was having trouble feeling my face.  Everyone had finally loosened up.  Everyone except Vicki, that is.  I didn’t want to be the party pooper, but I knew I would rue this day tomorrow when I was throwing up until 3pm.  Better cut myself off.

“Just a water for me please, honey.” I implored.

“You got it” he said.

“Damn, I shouldn’t have broken the seal…” Jason muttered, following Alex inside.  He left behind Vicki, myself, and the couple that was passionately taking advantage of the downtime to get closer to one another.  

Ugh.  I certainly wasn’t about to talk to Vicki.  As I closed my eyes a moment, I noticed the balcony was spinning a little.  How many did I have, anyway?  The drive here and emotional stress of the day were taking their toll, however, and I leaned back to tune out the two lovers and mega-bitch.  

Closing my eyes for a moment, I realized how tired I was.  My thoughts drifted to the remainder of the weekend.  Mmmm, what would I do with Alex tomorrow?  A whole day, just the two…

I woke up to silence.  Damn, must have drifted off.  The first thing I realized was that I sat alone on the balcony, the space heater my only company.  Where the hell was everyone?  Alex was supposed to be getting me a water.  I thought we were going to keep playing.  

I got up and headed inside, noticing the empty room and the clock on the wall that read 2:45am.  Panic set in.  Did Alex leave me?  Why would he have done that?  Someone had turned the music down, but rhythmic bass still sounded from the large speakers.  Empty Solo cups were scattered all over the room, testament to the good times early that night.  

“Hello?” I shouted.

Moving toward the stereo, I turned it off to allow myself to concentrate.  The sudden silence seemed almost more unsettling than before.  The sound of a couple enjoying each other came from one of the four rooms.  Jason and Vicki, maybe?  Could be Carlos and Ann…   

Opening the front door, I stuck my head out to scan for any trace of Alex.  I saw nothing.  Only the biting wind and the relentless buzz of the sodium lights greeted me.

Moving back inside, I started to panic.  Was Alex in trouble?  Where was Vicki?  Surely Jason would have kept her in check.

Three of the bedroom doors were closed.  Trying to avoid disturbing anyone, I cautiously opened the one that was slightly ajar.  The light from the family room cast across the bed, revealing that the room was empty.  

Decorum be damned, I was going to find Alex and get the hell out of here.  

“ALEX!?!”

After a minute of shuffling noises emitted from the first bedroom, a guy’s head emerged looking groggy.  “What the fuck?!  People are trying to sleep here.”  he said.

“I’m looking for my boyfriend, Alex.  I accidentally fell asleep on the balcony and I guess everyone just took off.  Do you know where he is?”

Clearly not in the mood to play detective, he huffed, “No, I’ve been in here all night.  I can’t stand it when Jason throws these fucking parties.”  

He was about to shut the door again when I stuck my hand out, forcing it back open.  “Wait!  Do you know who these two rooms belong to?” I asked, pointing at the others with closed doors.  

“That one is my other roommate, Mark.  He’s a lonely asshole and is probably in there beating off right now.  The other one should be open.  It belongs to our other roommate, Vince, but he’s out of town.” He said.  “Now…can I go back to sleep, please?”

“Yeah.  Sorry.” I mumbled.  

I put my ear to the last door, hopeful whoever was within was still awake and could help me find Alex.  All I could hear was a rhythmic thumping.  A couple having sex?  I stood paralyzed by indecision.  They’d certainly be pissed if I barged in there while they were in the act.  What else could I do though?  I wasn’t about to leave not knowing if Alex were in there.  

“Alex?!” I shouted, cupping my hands to my mouth and the door.  

The noises within stopped, and I thought I heard something muffled.  Then there was silence for a moment before the rhythmic sound continued.  

I scanned the top of the door frame for a key.  Maybe I could just quietly open the door without disturbing whoever was in there.  It might be awkward, but I really needed to find Alex, and these were the only people still awake.  

One of the other doors had a key over top, so I took it and inserted it into the hole in the middle of the knob.  Ever so slowly, I turned it until I heart a faint click.  I put the key back and began to silently turn the knob.  

Fully turned, the door still didn’t want to open.  Something must have blocked it from the inside.  The top of the door seemed to give a little, so whatever it was seemed to be at the bottom.  

Crouching, I used my ample strength to push on the bottom of the door, sliding whatever was in front of it away as the door swept open.  Luckily the door opened quietly.  

The door had opened a few inches when I caught a familiar and powerful scent coming from inside the room.  I could faintly hear heavy female breathing now, and the muffled sounds of a deeper voice.

Oh God, Alex!

Throwing caution to the wind, I shoved the door with everything I had.  Eventually I heard something behind the door thump heavily to the carpet as it fell.  What I saw shocked me into paralysis for a moment as I took in the details of the scene.

Alex was laying on the bed face up, restrained from the neck down by a series of twisted bedsheets tucked between the mattress and box spring.  The weight of the mattress and its occupants held it fast.  He had a bath towel in his mouth tied around the back of his neck which served as a gag.  His wide-eyed stare captured me immediately as I burst through the door.  

Atop Alex was the naked, lithe form of Vicki, seemingly enjoying the sex of her life as she rode his smaller, captive body with abandon.  She vigorously impaled herself on his erect cock as he laid there motionless, seemingly pleading with me for help as he met my eyes.  Her face showed such wild desire and unmitigated bliss that I doubted she realized I had even entered the room.

My rational mind away was blown away like dust in the wind in the face of my violent emotion – fight or flight kicked in hard, and flight didn’t have a hope in hell.  The intensity of it was staggering, and my periphery was completely lost to me as I focused on the target of my wrath.

The bed length was perpendicular to the direction from which I entered the room, so Vicki faced to my right as she indulged her lust.  

My right hand swept around in an arc toward her face with enough force to knock her clean off Alex and the bed.  The back of her head slammed into the floor several feet below.  She was dazed by the blow, suddenly bereft of the euphoria that she was extracting from Alex only a moment before.  

She tried to shake it off and get up, but red mist continued to grip me as I drew back my right leg and kicked her with all the power a state-champion high school athlete could manage, feeling ribs cracking under my boot.  Again and again I kicked, only dimly aware of my surroundings as I vented my rage upon her.  Still she groaned in pain, and I drew back for another blow as Alex finally caught my attention.

“STOP!  El, you’re going to kill her!”

My chest heaved with anger, still white hot in my breast at the thought of Alex being raped only moments prior.

“She planned this from the start!  I saw the way she was looking at you all night.  She deserves everything I’ve done, and more!” I seethed.  As I briefly turned the muzzle of my anger upon him, I looked into his eyes.  

Oh God, Alex.  My poor Alex.  

Vicki forgotten, I rushed over and took his smaller naked form into a crushing hug.  My embrace was his aegis, and I wrapped him in it as if to make up for my failure.  My emotions turned to guilt.  

I let him down.  How could I let him down?  Twice in one day, at that! 

This would not happen again.

“You’re right, my love.  This is my fault.  I’m so, so sorry.  Can we please leave?”

“Let’s go.” he smiled up at me and started to look for his clothing.  

I left Vicki on the floor gasping for breath as she groaned under the pain of my beating. Hopefully the lasting pain would be a reminder to stay away from Alex.

Jason was nowhere to be found as we left.

Alex and I were silent as we walked back.  He stumbled a few times from exhaustion and I picked him up and carried his inert form on my back.  He protested, but he needed this.  He needed me.

I’d been careless at the party.  I allowed him to stray from my side.   In that moment I vowed that I would do whatever was necessary to keep him from harm.  I may have to be more assertive with what he could and couldn't do, but it was for the best.  He might argue, but after tonight, he had to see that my instincts were correct.   

Wait... no! Why was I thinking this way?  His happiness was all I cared about.  Nothing more.  

Then again, wouldn't he be happiest with me?  Doing what I knew was best to keep us together always?  

We finally trudged into Alex's room, collapsing upon the mattress immediately. We changed quickly and curled up together on the large blow-up bed I had brought.

I laid there, Alex's smaller form tucked perfectly against my breast as I spooned him.  I worried about how I would watch over him when I returned home.  Maybe I could visit every weekend...  What if I took him with me?  

My thoughts were still conflicted as sleep finally came.

Chapter 11 - Studying with Tara by White Wolf
Author's Notes:

Edit (1/8/17): Minor rewrite

Hope you enjoy.

Alex

I rubbed my eyes as I tried to concentrate on the textbook in front of me.  It was nearly 2am and I was spent.  My motivation to succeed on this chemistry test tomorrow completely gone now, my thoughts kept straying to my inviting bed. 

“Come on, slacker!  You’ll never get into med school with this attitude!” a chipper voice teased me.

“Tara, I’m exhausted.  I’ve had a long day of labs and report writing.  I’m quite sure that whatever I learn for the rest of the night would only go into short term memory at best.” I muttered. 

“Oh, don’t be such a wimp.  If I can do it, you can too.” 

This girl was not going to let me off the hook, apparently.  Tara was my lab partner in O-Chem.  A bright and bubbly little thing, she exuded a positive attitude even in the face of Professor D’Alessio’s grueling tests. 

About 5 foot 1, she had a body that displayed her partial Brazilian heritage quite proudly – bronzed skin tone, flowing dark brown hair, a modest chest and an incredibly perky, full backside.  I had to admit she was extremely striking, especially the way she smirked at me now, lips plump, beckoning with her crooked smile.

No, I was just tired.  Tara and I had become good friends, but it had never been anything more than that.  She was one of the few remaining females in my O-Chem class that wasn’t infected yet. 

She put her book down and started fluidly crawling toward me, hips swaying behind her, taunting me with a sexy stare. 

“Hmm, what can I do to get you to stay awake for a little longer…  I wonder…” she mused as she crawled toward my seated form with sultry eyes. 

Inches away from my face, she turned her head and breathed lightly on my neck as I froze, gulping in trepidation.

Abruptly, she pulled back.

“God, guys are so easy! Give’em a little show and they’re drooling all over!” 

“Hey!” 

I turned around and grabbed a pillow off the couch, swatting her with it. 

“That’s not cool! You ought to know better than to tease a guy like that.  I just about had to change my shorts here.” 

Nothing wrong with a little teasing in return, I figured.  I caught her sneak a glance at my jeans, her eyes widening almost imperceptibly when she noticed the impressive outline of my half-formed erection.

“Besides, you know I have Elise.  I suppose I could start accepting applications for my harem, however,” looking down my nose at the fingernails on my right hand, I struck a haughty pose.

“Wow, you really know how to make a girl feel special.  I don’t know how Elise managed to bag you.” she mocked. 

Despite her fake derision, the way she looked at me made me wonder if she really meant some of the things she said. 

“We’re friends, right?” I asked, serious now.

“Of course, yeah.”

“Well, it’s about Elise.” I noticed her slump slightly when I mentioned Elise.  What was she expecting?  

“I love her more than anything, but… well, I feel like she’s changed a little since we started dating.  I’m know it has to do with the virus, and I know she has good reasons for everything, but she’s been a little…stifling.” 

I looked down at my jeans, finding it difficult to admit to even myself.

 “What do you mean?”

“Well, she came to visit about 6 weeks ago and we went to a party together.” She looked attentive, so I continued, “At the party, an infected girl kind of attacked me.”

Attacked you?  Why?  You’re a nice guy.”  She looked dubious.  My head swelled somewhat upon hearing her compliment though.

 “Uh, yeah.  Like, sexually…. raped, I guess you’d call it.  It’s pretty emasculating, I know, but she was a lot bigger than me.  I tried to stop her, but that wasn’t happening.”  I paused, but she was still listening, rapt.

“Elise flipped out.  Actually, ‘flipped out’ is dramatically understating it.  I’m pretty sure she put the girl in the hospital.  She’s well on her way to a full recovery now, but I’ve never seen Elise like that.”

“One second though.”  She looked confused.  “Not that you’re not an Adonis…but, why would she rape you?  I’ve never even heard of that happening.  Outside of some very different circumstances, that is.”

“This is kind of awkward, sorry.  I know I’m nothing special, but I’m infected.  You must have seen the way some of the infected girls act around me in class?...” 

She thought for a second, “Yeah, I guess they do act a little forward with you”

“Seriously?  A little forward?  I’m not sure where you come from, but where I’m from the kind of attention they show me would probably be considered sexual harassment if it were from a guy directed at a woman.

“Look, I’m not gonna go into all the details, but suffice to say that our mutual infections make them desire me.  Like, a lot.”

“Woah, look at you, Mr. Studmuffin! I’m kind of surprised you don’t capitalize on this more! I’ve seen some of the girls going after you, and they’re not hideous.  Not by any means.” She shook her head, incredulous.

“Come to think of it…I’m not sure I’ve seen even a single wholly unattractive infected woman” she mumbled to herself.

“I hear you, but I’m really not looking for the temptation.  I really do love Elise, and I try to control myself.

“The virus makes it a little tough for me too…” I said sheepishly. 

“But, getting back to what I was saying, she’s dominated my personal life.  She spent every weekend here after that one.  She says she just wants to make sure I’m OK, and to keep me safe.  It’s not that she’s jealous, but sometimes, I just want to get out and blow off steam with friends, and, um, she won’t let me.”

“So she, like, ties you up and makes you stay in with her?” I could see her trying to wrap her head around it.

“Nothing like that, but she’s very persuasive.  There was only one time when I actually tried to get out despite her request for me to stay.  She didn’t hurt me, of course, but let’s just say nothing I did was going to matter.  What can I say?  She’s a big girl.”  I hung my head, a little depressed.

“I gotta hear this!  What did she do?” her curiosity bubbled over.

“No way.  It’s too embarrassing.”  I peeked at Tara.  There was no judgment there, just sympathy.  She was a good friend, and I really wanted to get it off my chest.  I couldn’t tell my parents – that was too weird – and Jason and I weren’t talking.  I suspected he might have even had a hand in my rape, if maybe unwillingly. 

Taking a deep breath, I said, “OK, but this is hard for me to say.  We wrestled.  She told me I could leave if I pinned her.  I won’t mention what we agreed I would do if she won… 

“No guy wants to believe they could be thoroughly trounced by their girlfriend.  Women may be physically dominant now – or will be soon – but it’s tough to let go of thousands of years of programmed genetic dominance.  She even gave herself a handicap – held her left arm behind her back.”

“We squared off, and I came at her first.  I came at her hard, but held a little something back in reserve.  Not because I figured it would be enough, but because I could tell myself I wasn’t really trying if she had won.

“I figured grappling with her upper body was going to get me nowhere.  Hell, I don’t even come up to her boobs anymore.  So I went for what I thought would be a point of weakness: her legs. 

“She danced around, giggling, while I tried to grab her large calves to uproot her.  Of course, this got me nowhere.  She’s just over 9 feet tall, and I’m pretty sure she weighs over 500 pounds – never tell her I told you that!

“It was like trying to uproot a tree.  My infection has made me stronger, but I was still overwhelmingly outmatched.  It’s ludicrous to think I could even move her, let alone pin her, but my pride demanded I try.

“When my half-measures weren’t enough, I poured on every ounce of power I possessed.  I could even tell she was toying with me in an effort to avoid damaging my ego – as if it’s not just that much worse when I can plainly see her cheating on my behalf! 

“At one point, she pretended to stumble under my assault, and landed briefly on her back when I grappled her.

“It was clearly just a ruse to get me to grab her upper body, where she wanted to be touched all along.  She was never nasty about it, of course.  She shook with mirth, and though I know it was just because she was genuinely having fun, I felt every chuckle eroding my dignity.

“It’s just not in her to be cruel to me, but there was the look in her eye.  There was love there, but something about the violence of it…  Her desire had been piqued from our closeness. 

“She was clearly humoring me the entire time.  It was humiliating.  I put on a good face when we were done; acted like I didn’t even want to go out anymore.  But my shame was there.  Probably written all over me.  She sensed it, and tried to make it up to me afterward…”

I was quiet for a moment.  Tara listened compassionately as I let it pour out.

“Now I understand what women have experienced for so long.  Their plight was – is still, in some cases – to hold paradoxical control.  The ability to withhold a partner’s desires renders them immense control.  But if stronger partner’s desire becomes great enough, that power can swiftly shift to the other side of the fulcrum.  Ultimately, the power they have is built on the scruples keeping the opposite gender’s inherent physical dominance in check.  This whole power struggle is being turned on its head now, and who knows where scruples will be once the virus becomes pervasive.”

“Are you saying you think the virus has changed Elise?” she asked quietly.  I was kind of amazed at how easy it was to tell her these things.

“That’s the odd part – I don’t think so.  It has given her cravings that she sometimes struggles to control – she’s told me as much, but the sweet Elise I fell in love with is always there.  She’s really doing what she believes is right.  Above all else, she wants me to be happy, and truly believes I would be happiest while safe with her.”

She finally piped up, “Well, maybe I’m out of line with this crazy idea, but have you thought about actually having a heart to heart with her about it?  You may be embarrassed, but you’re in love with each other.  If you really trust her, nothing could come between you but what you allow to do so.”

Perhaps she was right.  I had accepted Elise’s growth – even come to enjoy it – along with the control it gave her during our intimate moments.  It had brought us closer together.  She gained true acceptance from me and I enjoyed her love and trust.  But this was another layer of myself I would have to peel back.  To bare my tender pride to her.  Her control had only appeared occasionally before, but I would be trusting her implicitly with my new commitment.

I had to do it though.  For us. 

“Hey, I’m stealing the spotlight.  What about you?  I know you have a boyfriend back home.  Have the two of you spoken about what this could mean for you?” I asked.

“Sure.  Of course.  With the way this thing has spread, I figured most women just accepted the fact that they would become infected in time.  I certainly have.  That is, unless they’re actively joining one of those quarantine districts.

“It’s a pretty scary thought.  Being small is part of my identity.  I’m not sure how I’ll cope with being so much larger.  Darren and I have been together since high school.  I’m not sure I really love him though.  We agreed we wouldn’t remain exclusive at college, and see what happens when we return home.  Either way, you’ve shown me that it can all work out between infected women and men.” She gave me a bright smile.

“Good thing I’m not infected yet.  I’d probably have tried to jump you by now.  I mean here it is, 2am, we’re in your room, and your roomie is at his girlfriend’s place.  You’d better not be thinking of taking advantage of me.” 

I laughed.  Was she serious?  I was getting some pretty strong vibes from her.  But she was a shameless flirt with all the guys.  I’m not reading into this.

“Well I guess we’re done for the night, huh?  I don’t think I can concentrate on studying anyway with a hot guy in the room.”  She looked out the side of her eye, coquettish.  Was she really coming onto me?  What was it about women?  Something about showing them your weak, ugly sides made them so horny.  Eh, whatever. 

“Yeah, hey, thanks Tara.  You don’t know how much I appreciate you letting me unload that baggage on you.  I feel like a load has been lifted.  I’m really sorry, but I’ve gotta get some sleep.”

I got up and started piling my books and papers.  I’m not one to kick people out of my room, so I just went about my business as she slowly got ready to leave.

Sometime around when I was brushing my teeth, she finished collecting her things and sat on the couch, just staring at me. 

“Happy to help! ‘Night Alex!” she chirped.

“’Night” I muttered, turning back to the sink to wash my face.  I thought I saw her look back over her shoulder at me in the mirror as she left, but I couldn’t be sure.  The door clicked shut.  Finally, some rest.  I had a lot to think about though.

As I climbed into bed I remembered that I needed to call Doctor Dodbele back regarding my virus compatibility.  He said he wanted some blood and semen samples for tests.  Ordinarily that would have weirded me out, but given what Ash had said about my rare condition, I figured it was probably my duty to advance the knowledge of medical science however I could.  Maybe I could do some kind of internship for him.  I’d talk to him about it tomorrow.

Elise

Walking back toward the house, I rifled through the mail. A few bills for my folks, a Victoria’s Secret catalog, couple pieces of junk mail, and… ugh, another letter for me from The Matriarchy.  I opened it, just to see if they had actually changed their pitch. 

Nope, same old spiel.

“Dear Ms. Pierce, we’re pleased to be able to offer you membership within a prestigious new society of women.  Women empowered to bring about a better world.  Women like yourself, ready to throw off the shackles of the patriarchy and achieve a new place for yourself and your peers…”

Same old stuff.  Please join us, lend us credibility.  Same as any movement of its ilk.  They claimed to have big goals – establishing societies for women, where women would be given their rightful place as leaders and decision makers, social shapers and thinkers, instead of being relegated to administrative positions and those that focused solely on physical beauty.  Men were allowed in these communes, of course, but with a condition: they were not to work.  Their place would be in the homes, beholden to their wives’ every whim at the end of the workday.

No one that I knew really took them seriously, but they did make the news occasionally, and I thought I heard that one of their societies had gotten off the ground in upstate New York.  They had setup a wine-making industry there, and were apparently quite successful with it.  Gaia Wines were offered in several different varietals and blends, and available along most of the east coast.  Determination fueled their efforts.  They were clearly well motivated and had a strong work ethic.  Vowing to build upon their industrial capabilities, they planned to branch out into other markets as their community grew.

It didn’t sound horrible, truth be told.  I fantasized often about having Alex at home waiting for me at the end of every day.  What I wouldn’t do to have him here with me now…  I closed my eyes and imagined him massaging every inch of my skin.  He relished touching me, I knew, and I craved the feel of his manly little fingers on me. 

I rushed upstairs and shut my door, ignoring the greeting my mom gave me.  I wasn’t particularly worried about how my rudeness would be received - she knew the drill by now. 

Flushed with burning need, I quickly laid on my new bed, fumbling to strip my pants off.  I exposed my saturated folds and went at it hard with my fingers.  I bucked, arching my pelvis into my furious digits as euphoria quickly overwhelmed me.  A poor substitute for Alex, indeed, but it would do for now.

My body’s demands were increasing, though I wasn’t sure why.  Some days I couldn’t even make it to close of business without having to relieve myself this way.  One time it struck me so powerfully I actually went home sick and attacked myself with my vibrator for a good 20 minutes before I could think straight again. 

My thoughts returned to The Matriarchy.  Though some of what they were doing was lauded as positive change for women, I had heard of horror stories too.  It seemed that some of what occurred with males at their settlements was not strictly voluntary.  Slaves, abused day and night to satisfy the unending sexual requirements of the society’s titular members.  A shudder climbed up my spine.  That would never happen to Alex.  I wouldn’t allow it. 

Cleaning up, I dressed and prepared to head down for dinner.  The new house was still pretty daunting since I hadn’t hit my full growth potential yet.  Our plan to move was accelerated when Mom’s condition manifested more rapidly than anyone had anticipated. 

In the two months since her diagnosis, she had grown to over 10 foot 6 inches.  Five feet in two months!  It was crazy.  Some days I swore I could see her growing.  Our old house had become impossible for her to live in, so she had stayed at a hotel meant to accommodate infected women until our belongings could be moved. 

I looked up at her now and wondered about the fact that I was a couple feet taller than her just 8 weeks ago.  She stood more than a head taller than me now, though I had reached 9 foot 5 myself.

Dad seemed to be holding up well, but the whole thing was a massive adjustment for him, and I could tell it taxed him daily.  Dealing with an insatiable wife, a growing college-aged daughter with her own issues, a new home that was way too big for him, Mom’s recent unemployment, and two mortgages – at least until the other house finally closed escrow.  My heart went out to him.  He was so strong to bear it all on his shoulders for Mom and I.

 

End Notes:

So you can probably tell I cut the Elise POV short a bit.  Partially it's the fact that I'm tired and it's been a long week at work, but also, I plan to return to her POV with the beginning of the next chapter, so hopefully we haven't lost anything. 

This arc of the story will probably have another 3-5 chapters, and then we should be set up for the next arc.  No promises on that number though ;p

Thanks for reading.  Comments/criticism welcome.

Chapter 12 - Preparation by White Wolf
Author's Notes:

Edit (1/8/17): Minor rewrite. 

Sorry this one took a little longer.  I've been swamped recently at home.  To be honest I kind of lost my groove there with the story since I've been so busy.  Hopefully it doesn't come through in the writing.

Hope you enjoy. 

Elise

The end of the semester was closing in, and I was counting the days until Alex would return.  I nearly lost it earlier today in the middle of class when I received his cryptic text message: “We need to talk.” 

The suspense ate at me throughout the rest of the day.  Was he breaking up with me?  He had talked about that girl in his Chem class often enough.  What was her name?  Kara?  Was I smothering him?  I hid behind the excuse that my frequent visits were to protect him from the danger of infected girls, but this was only partially true.  In reality, I just wanted to be near him all the time.  Waking up with him curled up next to me, nuzzling his head against my breast, filled me with happiness and buoyed me through the day. 

My thoughts were bleak as I considered what Alex would say.  Get a hold of your paranoia, Elise.  He loves you.  Something may be bothering him, but he clearly needs you, so keep it together. 

Summoning my courage as I sat on my bed after dinner, I finally dialed him.

“El! I was just thinking about you!”

“Hey Honey, you said you wanted to talk about something?”  My stomach was sitting about 12 inches higher than it was supposed to, but I kept it from my voice.

“I’m glad you called, yes, I did.”

I closed my eyes in relief, clearly he didn’t intend to break up with me.  Right?

“I wanted to talk to you about…what I’ve been feeling.” He said tremulously. 

The nerves came back.

“Lately, I’ve felt that you’ve been more…uh, I don’t know how to say this…controlling? than ever before.  I know it’s a dangerous world with infected everywhere.  They’re becoming more common every day.  The problem – that is, my pull, on women, you might say – seems to be getting more powerful too.

“But as much as I enjoy being with you and value your protection, I need my other friends as well.”

“Alex, let me-“ I started, but he cut me off.

“Please, let me finish.  I’ve done a lot of thinking, and I want you to know it all before you respond.”  

I got up and paced as I listened. 

“Let me give you some perspective.  When guys are raised, we’re taught to suppress our emotions.  Emotions are weakness.  We’re told to despise this weakness in those that society believes should be strong – other guys.  Strength is paramount, and part of being strong is sheltering those that are weaker than us, including women.  We’re instructed to hide our fears, showing no emotion in the face of adversity.

“But now I’m faced with a world in which I can’t be strong.  In which the very women I was taught to safeguard are either those that would threaten me, or perhaps worse, my protectors. 

“Logic tells me to appreciate this protection – your protection – and realize it for the love that it is.  But this has been a struggle for me these last few months, as the roles in our partnership have shifted from equals, to…something else.”

“When you made me wrestle you for my freedom a few weeks ago, in many ways I looked at our literal power struggle as symbolic as well.  It’s not easy to say, but my ego was dealt a crushing blow by the ease with which you handled me.” 

“Almost like I were some kind of unruly pet, wrongly wishing to get itself into trouble.”

Horrified, I became deathly cold in an instant.  I felt two inches tall. 

“Alex, no!  I just wanted to have a bit of fun with you.  I was worried about you, but I would never think of you as a pet.  I may be larger than you, and I have a unique perspective on infected women’s thoughts and motivations toward you, that’s all.  I had hoped that you would value this perspective and come to see it for what it is.  This was never some kind of order from a superior, but a warning from an inside source.”

How could I make him see?  I was desperate.

“Alex, you are my partner, and my love.  My true soulmate.  I am so sorry.  I see now how insensitive that was.  Please believe me, I didn’t intend to demean you. 

“No matter what size we are, you’ll always be my king.  I would bow to you, if you wished it.”

“El, while I love hearing you say those things, I was about to say that after all my reflection, I’ve accepted this.  After Vicki did what she did, despite my efforts to stop her, I recognize that I need your help.  With the number of uninhibited and desperate women growing all the time, the threat is real. 

“Ultimately, I wanted to tell you that I put my trust in you completely.

“It has been difficult, but I now believe I could even grow to love submitting to you.  On occasion, that is.” he chuckled.

I just wanted to reach through the phone and hold him.  His absolute trust and outpouring of love despite the emotional wounds I had inflicted upon him brought a tear to my eye.  I pictured his silly grin and tousled hair and got all warm inside.

“I love you, Alex.” I said quietly. 

“As much as this act of trust means to me, you were right to question.  You opened your heart to me, and I owe you the same.”

“My intentions have not always been entirely noble.  Though the largest part of me only wants happiness for you, a fraction of me wants to take you and make you mine entirely.  Worryingly, perhaps even to the exclusion of your own desires.”  I paused then, on pins and needles.  Unsure if I could face his rejection.  I needed to stay the course though.  Alex was silent.

“I’ve fantasized about us living out our days together in the world of tomorrow.  Shamefully, these dreams have you staying at home while I go to work.  Coming home to you and ravaging you until exhaustion finally stops us.  Talking about our lives over dinner and curling up on the couch together to watch a movie before falling asleep.  It is a powerful fantasy, and one I…still wish for.

“But your faith has bolstered my resolve to protect you, from the desires of others – even if they’re mine.  From now on, I will never let my own dreams for a life with you to come between us.  You have my word.”

“Heh, well now…that doesn’t sound so bad.  Sexing up my goddess of a wife at the end of every day and taking care of her every desire.  Yeah, not bad at all... 

“But really El, I love you more than anything, and while I want to have my own life too, your joy is more important to me than my own.  Let’s just take it one day at a time, and agree to trust each other.”

That sounded nice.  I could live with that, and told him so.  We spoke for a while longer and hung up.  All was right with the world again.

Now to focus on my penance; I was only interested in one thing: making a fantasy of his come true.  Only two weeks until Alex returned home.  Better let him spend this weekend with his college friends.  I’ll stay home and give him some space. 

I started to plan for his return.  Hmm, I was going to need some help…

******************************************************

The next morning I awoke eager to put my plan in motion.  I threw off the sheets and got up. 

Classes had already ended for the summer, and I was back to work full time.  Change had arrived there too: Dannen, Dean and Powell had become Dannen, Dean, Powell, and Whitney; our newest partner a competent infected woman who seemingly could not lose a case.  Her success had seemed to earn her the de facto role of office head, the other partners parlaying the fiduciary benefits of her meteoric rise into a quasi-state of retirement.  None of them had come to work in over a month, preferring to enjoy their success taking time off.  In addition, the female staff, previously relegated to paralegals and glorified secretaries, was making huge inroads into the courtroom setting as trial attorneys.  

It made sense, of course.  Our high priority clients were often women now, and they wanted to know that our firm understood their interests.

As I drove to work in Mom’s borrowed car, I hoped yet again that my waiting period for an infected woman’s vehicle would come to an end.  Mom had simply grown too tall to use even a modified normal car, so Dad had paid the exorbitant sum to gain her priority status on the waiting list. 

He worried me more every day.  He had been depressed lately since he had been passed over for a promotion he thought he had been favored for.  Naturally, an infected woman was chosen instead.  Something about needing to send the message that the company was progressive; changing with the times. 

I hadn’t been able to connect with Dad in quite some time, but I’m sure living in our enormous house didn’t exactly boost his spirits.  Mom was the only one he really opened up to.  I should talk to her about it. 

Sitting at the traffic light, I eyed the car I sat in.  It was a large, ungainly thing, just like the rest of the women’s vehicles built to date.  Six feet wide and nearly 25 feet long, they approached the dimensions of a standard stretch limousine, only with a roof line 8 feet high.   I sincerely hoped that automakers would eventually put the kind of effort into women’s cars that they had into normal ones.  So far, they were extremely utilitarian. 

As the average final stage infected’s shoulder width was over 36 inches, it was impossible to create a car that sat two of us abreast given the width of existing roads.  Women’s cars, therefore, were arranged for tandem occupancy, and seated only two women.  There was a standardized insert that could be fitted to the rear seat to accommodate two adult men or three children in parallel.  My dad used one. 

Yet unsolved, however, was a mechanism to allow males to drive infected vehicles.  Of course, this was a top priority for manufacturers as they strove to shift the standard auto size to infected dimensions with a one-size-fits-all strategy.  That said, with the infected vehicles as currently developed, the issue of using existing paved surfaces was, at least temporarily, solved.

Arriving at work at our new location in the infected-sized professional center, I walked through the 14 foot front door and greeted the receptionist.  Lena was already there, great. 

Lena had graduated from college last year, moving here from her home town about three months ago.  Her family and friends rejected her when she started to show symptoms.  It didn’t take me long to find a kindred spirit in her, and we quickly became friends.

She confided that she had been lonely and in need of a man lately.  I had caught her stealing glances at the photo of Alex on my desk as we chatted sometimes.  He was often a topic of conversation. 

Truthfully, I was surprised she hadn’t had more luck.  She had the kind of body that women paid plastic surgeons good money to get.  Curves for miles, especially with her infected height, which was just a hair under my own.  Her hair was light blond, worn in a short pixie cut with dark highlights.  Striking green eyes, perfect pale skin, and angular fine features gave her an otherworldly beauty that seemed incongruous with her hourglass figure.  All in all, she was definitely Alex’s type. 

Lena returned to her cube and smiled when she saw me. “Hey Elise! You’re here a little early today, aren’t you?”

“I guess, yeah.  Hey, I wanted to ask you something.” I looked around for eavesdroppers.  “Uh, it’s a little personal.  Do you mind stepping outside with me for a moment?  I just don’t want any prying ears”

She looked suspicious.

“Don’t worry, it’s nothing bad.”

We made our way to the exit.  The new professional center was a part of a larger planned community complete with woman-made lakes, fountains, walking paths, and cultivated pockets of nature.  I started down the path and she easily kept pace.

“So what’s up?” Lena asked, eyeing me.

“OK, so I’m sure you’re sick of hearing me talk about Alex, but… well, I’m not going to get into all the details, but I kinda screwed up with him recently.  I’d really like to make it up to him.”

“Elise, you know I live vicariously through your relationship with Alex.”

“Well he’ll be home in two weeks after he wraps up his semester at college, and I was hoping you might be able to help me…apologize.” I was trusting her here, but I felt that I knew Lena pretty well now.

“Oooooo, this sounds juicy.  What happened?  Come on, you have to give me more than that!  And what part, exactly, would I play?”  She smiled devilishly and sipped her coffee.  “You know I’ve been dying to meet him ever since you showed me his photo.  He’s such a little hottie.”

I felt awkward.  There was no way I would have even considered doing this a year ago. 

“Um, alright.  If I’m out of line with this just smack me and forget I brought it up, but I seem to recall that you’ve been looking for a little companionship recently...”

I looked over at her, “Is that still true?”

She stopped dead, putting her hand over her mouth as she gasped.  “You’re kidding!  Eeeeeee!”

I guessed that was an enthusiastic ‘yes’ as she gave a little bounce.  “You want me to…YES!  But wait. Why would you share him with me?”

“Lena, I trust you as I trust no other infected.  Other than my mom.  You’re a good person, and I know how hard it can be as an infected without someone special to help you through these tough times.  You know me; I’m a softie for bad luck cases.

“But more to the point, I’m doing this for Alex because I love him and think he might enjoy it.  I’ve seen the way you treat Cliff the maintenance guy.  He’s clearly got a crush on you, but though he’s not your type, you’ve never been harsh in rebuffing him.  You’re a gentle and considerate person; traits that aren’t terribly common among infected.”

Grinning, I said, “Besides, if we can all have a little fun, and no one gets hurt, then why not?”

“But there is one reason.  More important than the rest, but you have to swear not to say anything to Alex or anyone else” I conspired.

She nodded, listening intently.

“I sort of did something to Alex that may have hurt his sense of self-worth.”  I looked down, thinking back on our heart-to-heart.  “Nothing intentional, of course, but I should have been more sensitive.  I was hoping we could…give him a little boost.  Know what I mean?”

Another nod.

“Aren’t you just the best girlfriend a guy could have! Or girl, for that matter!” her face was animated as she elbowed me in the ribs. 

“I know I should probably hesitate.  But, screw it, if you’re really cool with this, I’m all over him!  You know how it is with this damned disease.  I’ve worn out two vibrators in the last couple months.”

I grinned at how excited she was.

“I trust you Lena; and I trust Alex.  That’s really all it comes down to.  If you’re asking if I’ll get jealous, you shouldn’t worry.  I’m sure it was the virus that changed my outlook on monogamy, but the only thing I want to monopolize is his love.

“One more thing.  I want to help you out, but ultimately this is for Alex.  If he’s not comfortable for whatever reason, then we respect his wishes.  That’s key, so let’s just take it slow.  OK?”

She seemed disappointed, so I reassured her, “Don’t worry, with your body, there’s pretty much no way in hell he’s going to refuse you.” 

That perked her up.

We were to meet at my place the Saturday night after Alex returned.  I gave her the details of how I planned it to play out as we walked back to the office. 

Two giantesses intent on fulfilling his every desire.  Yeah, Alex would forgive me for sure after that.

******************************************************

“Mom, can I talk to you a minute?” I could do this.  Did I really think asking Lena was going to be the tough part?  How do you ask your mother to clear out of her own house so you can have sex with your boyfriend?

“Sure Sweetheart, what’s on your mind?” shutting off the faucet, she dried her hands and turned, giving me her full attention.

I checked to make sure Dad was still in his study. Good.

“Alex will be back in a couple weeks, and I have a surprise planned for him.  But I was really hoping that we could have the house to ourselves to…give it to him.”

A smirk spread across her face.  “Ahhh, I see.  I suppose I could drag your father out for a night away from home.” There was a little gleam in here eye at that.

Huh, that was easier than I thought.

“While we’re on the subject, Elise, I’ve been meaning to talk to you about that.” She walked into the family room and sat on the new woman-sized couch.  I sat next to her, a little uncomfortable since my feet weren’t flat on the floor on account of my not quite full-grown state.

“You’ve had much more experience with this virus than I have.  I was hoping we could talk about it a little, woman to woman.”

“Sure Mom, what’s on your mind?”

“Well, it’s mostly the…urges.  I feel like I’m constantly in the mood.  It’s a little embarrassing, but I feel like I can’t get enough” she confided.

“Yeah, it was pretty bad for me too.”  Wow, it was surprisingly easy talking about sex with my mom.  I would have been mortified discussing this stuff with her before.  Was that the virus too? 

“I’m sure you figured it out when I spent half my evenings behind a locked door.”

“We wondered…but we wanted you to have your privacy” she said.

“Just be glad you have Dad.  I’m sure he makes it easier.”

“Well…” she looked uncomfortable. “That’s part of what I wanted to talk to you about.”

OK, so maybe not completely comfortable talking about this with her.  “Mom, I want to help, but please don’t get explicit on me about Dad.”

“I’m sorry Sweetie, I won’t.  It’s just that he’s not really comfortable with my new size.”  A depressed look stole over her face.  “I haven’t been satisfied in quite some time.  And I’ve been thinking about it a lot. 

“Let me ask you: have you ever had to take a firm hand with Alex?”

I was stunned.  Wow, was this my sweet little mother?  Mrs. ‘Let me get that for you, Dear’?  She had changed.

“No, not exactly.  I don’t know that I could with him.  I mean I’ve made a mistake once or twice with him, but nothing intentional.  It would hurt him if I did.”

She nodded.  “Hmmm, yes, you’re probably right.  Still, sometimes I can’t help myself.  Sometimes he’s just being obstinate and I get tired of it.” The look on her face was a little scary, but it was only a moment until it softened.

“But then afterward, I feel terrible about it.  I love him just as much as the day we got married, and I know he loves me the same.  How can I expect him to be comfortable with something like this?  He can’t control that.” 

Mom was crumbling now, on the verge of tears. “I try to make it up to him, but I can see the doubt on his face.  It’s…  It’s like he doesn’t know who I am anymore.  Sometimes I don’t know who I am.”

“Mom, I know.  It’s hard, but you just have to remember the real you, not the disease telling you to do things.  Yes, those little voices in me have made me screw up with Alex a couple of times, but I fight them.  I think about the things that really make me happy – Alex’s love and companionship.  Where would I be if I lost that?”

“Maybe you and Dad could sit down and talk about the things that bother each of you.  Alex and I do that sometimes, and it’s really helped us.” I said.

It didn’t look like what I was saying was helping her.  “I see what you mean, but things like that can be difficult when you’ve been together a long time.  In some ways I envy you.  Young romance is one of life’s greatest joys.  You’ll look back on these days fondly many times through the years.

“And what about little Alex turning into such a cutie!  If I didn’t already have your father, Elise, you might have to fight me for him!”

Giggles bubbled out of both of us.  “Ahh, it feels good to laugh.  Thanks for talking with me Elise”

“Anytime, Mom.  Remember, talk to Dad.  Honestly.  Try to make him understand what you’re feeling too, and be patient with him.  I know he loves you more than anything.  Just look at all that he’s gone through for you” I said, indicating the room around us. “I’m sure he will understand.”

Mom finished up the dishes as I went up to bed.  Grabbing my pajamas out of the dresser, I started to strip out of my clothes, closing my eyes and picturing the evening I had planned for the three of us.  I didn’t find the idea of touching another woman sexy, but I figured I’d let Alex make her happy. 

My skin heated to the thought of him touching Lena.  I slid my hand across the smooth skin of my bare stomach, imagining it was Alex’s on me now.  Eyes closed, I was carried fully into the dreamscape I had concocted, and lay back on my bed to gratify myself.

It was going to be a long two weeks.

 

End Notes:

As you probably guessed, the next chapter will be pretty spicey.  I tried to get some worldbuilding in here as well as progressing a few of the relationships.  Next time we'll get back to Alex POV for his return home.

Comments/criticisms always welcome.  Thanks for reading!

Chapter 13 - Lab Analysis by White Wolf
Author's Notes:

Edit (1/8/17): Minor rewrite

Sorry, maybe not so spicey this time around after all.  I forgot I wanted to slip this chapter in before Alex and Elise have their evening together.  This one is a little shorter, but I felt it was a critical step in getting where I want to be later in the story.  Hope you enjoy. 

Alex

“You see this one on the left?”

I nodded, intently scrutinizing the image of an array of cilia under high magnification Dr. Dodbele was regarding.

“These are the pheromone receptors of a human female that has been infected with the virus.  Here…” he cut off, pulling out another image.  “…are the same receptors ones from a healthy, uninfected woman.” 

I goggled at the juxtaposition; the difference was remarkable.  The first image showed chemical receptors that were an order of magnitude larger than those found in the second.  The color of the tissue surrounding them was also flushed, I assumed from increased blood flow.

He continued, “My research indicates that is not the only contributing factor.”  Sliding out several more magnified images on the desk, he selected two and set them next to one another.

“As you recall, I collected samples of your pheromones in multiple scenarios.  This was done using swabs taken from your sweat while subjecting you to a series of stimuli.  I prepared and analyzed these samples using a gas chromatograph/mass spectrometer.  Here are the mass spectra from these samples.” 

There were at least a half dozen charts with spikey lines on a Cartesian graph.  Each was labeled with an emotion, except one – that indicated “UNINFECTED MALE” at the far right of the series.

“Each of these spectra correspond to a particular stimulus you were exposed to.  These stimuli roughly correlate to an emotional state, to the extent that peer-reviewed medical journals have been able to discern.”

I must have looked confused, because I was.  It looked like a lot of squiggly lines. 

“See these?” He indicated some of the peaks on the spectra. 

Nod. 

“Those are mass lines that indicate the presence of a particular chemical element or molecule.” He pointed to one above the number 32.  “This one is oxygen, for example.”

He slid the chart with the word “AROUSED” at the top next to the one on the far right.  Sitting side-by-side, the disparity was immediately obvious – the one for my aroused state had two pronounced lines to the far right, indicating some complex molecules that were present in my sweat and not in that of the normal male.  Wow, this was pretty cool stuff. 

I was eager to demonstrate my understanding. 

“So, I take it these compounds are the pheromones I’m emitting?” I pointed to the two lines on the right that were absent in the other spectrum.

“Exactly” he grinned.  “You catch on quick.”

Then he arranged several of the emotional states in a row – AROUSED, ANGRY, INJURED, HAPPY, CONTENT, DEPRESSED.  Each subsequent chart showed the same two lines, but with generally diminishing intensity. 

I asked the obvious, “So then, if these are correct, my pheromone output is linked to my emotional state?”

“Right again.”  His eyes twinkled.  “What’s interesting here is that there may be a way for you to actively control the intensity of your emissions.  That is, assuming you can control your emotions.”

Woah.  I thought of the implications.  So, lust causes my body to create pheromones at an accelerated rate, engendering a proclivity for sex in female infected, which reinforces my emotional state, leading to an even higher pheromone concentration… A classic reinforcing cycle. 

Now it made sense – sometimes I felt like an animal around Elise when we were physical.  Other times, when she was tender with me, my passion was more of a smolder than an inferno.

“Professor” I said, my mind working to make the next deductive leap.  “What about the aggregate effect of multiple sexual partners on my pheromone output?  As I mentioned, I’ve been told that this is increased with each infected partner I take.”

“Hmm, interesting.” He turned, pondering to himself. “While I have no evidence at this time to support a theory, the only reasonable hypothesis would be that intercourse with infected women is acting to increase your pheromone output, so I would deduce that your producing glands are in some way altered.  It may serve as a type of gain for the dynamic system created by your partnership with female infected.”

A sobering thought.  I would have to be careful in the future.  “But what about the other analyses you’ve performed?”

“Quite right” back in lecture mode, he continued, “The semen analysis indicated you are normal in all the ways we typically evaluate male potency.  Sperm count is average, motility is good.  All metrics quantified to within a single standard deviation of the mean.

“In order to dig a little deeper, I used spectroscopy to evaluate the DNA makeup of the sperm in your semen.  That was where things got interesting.” He laid out two charts, presumably my sperm makeup and that of a normal male.

“As you can see, the makeup is subtly different between the two.  Unfortunately, I do not have matching analyses from infect women’s gametes, but the only reasonable conclusion here is that these characteristics are critical to bonding with the female infected eggs.” 

“Professor, this is incredible!  Could this be used to assist in correcting the fertility issues humans have been experiencing?”

“Possibly.  I cannot say with any authority; that’s really beyond my field of expertise.  However, I’ve taken the liberty of sending a sample of your semen to Dr. Sharon Gilles for a detailed workup.  She runs a lab specializing in DNA analysis and gene splicing.”

Hmm, I didn’t know how I felt about my little Alex juniors circulating amongst the scientific community. 

Noticing my troubled look, the Professor mollified me, “Don’t worry, there is no risk of any offspring from this.  The semen will be used strictly for lab analysis, and all appropriate documentation has been filed.  In addition, your samples were not sent with any personally identifiable information, so the results cannot be traced back to you.”

That made me feel a little better.  At least I wouldn’t have an army of scientists and doctors trying to harvest my sperm.  Then again, if this could really help save mankind, shouldn’t I pursue it?  I decided to wait and see what Dr. Gilles came back with. 

I glanced at the clock.  1:45! 

“Professor, I have to run to my last final.  Thanks for going over the results with me.  This is fascinating stuff.  I’m heading home for the summer directly after this final, but I’d love to continue assisting you in the fall if you’d permit me.”

“Absolutely, I’d love to discuss a formal internship for you in the fall semester.  These results are groundbreaking, and I plan on submitting them for the consideration of the American Journal of Medicine. 

I’ll be citing you as a key contributor.” He smiled, anticipating my elation at the news.

What a break!  I’d be published – kinda – at 19! 

“Wow!  I don’t know what to say, Professor.  Thank you!”

Cruising out of the room, I headed off to take my last final.  Three months of as much Elise as I could handle, an internship with the esteemed Prof Dodbele, and an article citation in a peer-reviewed medical journal in the offing.  Not a bad start to summer break.

********************************************************

As I drove back into town, I couldn’t believe how much everything had changed.  I really needed to get home more often.  With Elise’s visits and mountains of schoolwork, I just hadn’t had the chance this semester. 

The new cars built for women were everywhere on the road; driving was becoming somewhat difficult due to lack of visibility.  I felt like the only normal vehicle in a sea of huge cars, each nearly the height of a tractor trailer and as long as the old 15 passenger vans.

Abandoned shops, restaurants, and bars greeted me as I motored down Main Street, heading toward my old neighborhood.  Elise had talked about the new planned community built for both sexes on the other side of town.  I guessed that was where all the business was heading.  

Mom and Dad hadn’t moved, but our street was changing nevertheless.  They had vented to me on our weekly calls about the sad state of the neighboring properties.  It seemed that more than half of the houses were now unoccupied, their previous owners having relocated to women-friendly residences.  The wilderness was again winning in a war of attrition against the signs of civilized society in the neighborhood.

I pulled into the driveway and noticed our yard in stark contrast to the Miller’s abandoned home.  You could set your watch by the precision with which the hedges and grass were trimmed and edged.  Dad could always be depended on for that. 

“I’m home!” I yelled.

A flurry of arms greeted me as my mom wrapped me in a big hug.  Dad stood at a more respectful difference, but still gave me a hug when she pulled back.  Mom had still avoided infection then, somehow.  I would have been fine with it either way, but deep inside, a part of me never wanted my mom to change. 

Dropping my bags, I let them draw me into the family room to sit down and chat.  Mom got up to get drinks and cookies.  I caught them up with what was going on at school, and retreated to my room to spend some time decompressing.  Ten minutes later Mom poked her head in my door.

“Alex, honey, I almost forgot – Elise dropped this off for you.” She handed me a thick envelope with my name on it.  It felt like fine, heavy bonded paper.  I opened it up. 

“You know I’ve always loved Elise, Alex, but when she came to the door…  How are you both adjusting to her condition?  I mean, she’s good to you, isn’t she?” 

She started rambling, “Because, you know, not that I don’t trust her; she’s like the daughter we never had, I mean, not like a daughter as in, your sister, just close.  Well, what I mean is that I’ve heard about how rough some of those ladies can be when they get big, intentionally or not, and I want to make sure she’s not hurting you.”

As she babbled, I put down the card and looked at her. 

“Mom, you have absolutely nothing to worry about.  Elise wouldn’t hurt a fly.  You know that.  She’s no different now than she’s ever been.”

“Good!  I’m glad that I’ve been worried for no reason.  And you treat her like a gentleman!” she warned, waving her index finger to carry the point home. 

She rushed toward me then, giving me another crushing hug.

“I know you will.  You’ll always be my special guy.

“I’ll give you some privacy now.”

She withdrew, shutting the door behind her.  Looking again at the card in my hands, it was indeed a nice piece of vellum.  It was largely blank, reading only:

Please join me at my new home for an intimate evening. 

Tomorrow night, 6pm.

Mmmm.  She clearly had something planned to go to such effort.  I wonder... Better wear something nice.  

 

End Notes:

Thanks for reading!  Questions/comments/criticism welcome.

Chapter 14 - Dinner Date by White Wolf
Author's Notes:

Update (1/8/17): Minor Rewrite

Sorry, one more before the sexy times.  Next one should be up very soon (hopefully a couple of days).  

 

Alex

Arriving at the address, I walked up to Elise’s new, and very imposing, home.  I’d never seen one of the new dwellings up close.  Purpose built for women, it was hard to believe it was designed for a single family.  Standing a good 40 feet tall, it looked like a small office building in the shape of a two story colonial.  It was at least 120 feet wide, but the most impressive aspect was the scale of the features.  The windows looked immense - easily twice the height of a man.  I craned my neck up as I approached the gigantic front door, marveling that Elise would eventually be tall enough to necessitate such a portal.

The door had two handles, one for each gender.  The women’s knob was roughly at my eye level while the other was at the height I was accustomed to.  Inset doors intended for male use were deemed to be unnecessary added complexity; home builders preferred a single door.  It was hinged slightly off center instead of at the customary edge.  This allowed nearly half the door to act as counterweight to the other half as it rotated open within the jamb, significantly reducing its moment of inertia and making it possible for a man to operate, albeit with difficulty.

I pushed the lower doorbell button and waited.  Looking down, I confirmed that I still looked presentable for our big date.  The single suit I owned didn’t fit me very well since I had bulked up, so I went with a pair of linen khakis and a short sleeve button down shirt.  Not exactly formal wear, but nice enough for a fine restaurant in the summer. 

Moments later I heard footfalls.  My gaze was searching the wrong spot for her face when Elise greeted me.  Wow.  She was…there were no words. 

Her hair was up, beautifully coifed at the back of her head and fixed in place with an elegant pin.  It served to highlight her facial features, which were somehow more pronounced and softer at the same time.  Her beauty stole my breath.

Noting my appreciation for her efforts, she gave a little twirl. 

“You like?” 

Why must all women ask dumb questions like that?  I felt awe and lust in equal measure as I hungrily devoured her nearly ten foot frame with my eyes. 

She wore a deep green dress with a single strap over her left shoulder.  It draped upon the luscious upper slopes of her pronounced chest – had those grown again? – just above my head.  Embracing her waist and hips mercilessly, it showcased her narrow midsection and upper thighs in relief.  Below this, it opened into a plaited and billowy skirt which swished this way and that as she moved.

Her strappy sandals didn’t have much heel, but they hid little of her large feet, each roughly the length of a pad of legal paper.  For all their size, they were delicate and graceful – perfectly shaped toes and nails painted in a deep blush.

I swallowed, “Uh, I don’t think like does justice to what I feel about the way you look right now”

Her smile lit the porch, and she reached down to touch my face, a palm on each cheek.  Her slender fingertips met at the back of my neck.

She tittered, her laugher musical.  “You say the sweetest things.

“I’m sorry Alex, but it’s been two weeks, so I have to…” Her grin was massive.

With that, she reached under my arms and hoisted me up, drawing me to her chest and giving me the biggest hug I’ve ever received.  I felt her cheek rest upon the top of my head as my torso was sandwiched between two huge, soft pillows.

She held me like that for a second, and I reached my arms around the back of her, barely able to encircle her upper body.

I heard her draw a deep breath to fill her lungs with my scent.  Her embrace tightened.  She must have reacted to my essence.  Snaking her right hand lower while holding me, she started to massage my firm glutes, breathing heavier all the while.  I could feel the hammering of her heart in the pulse at her neck.  My body started to resonate with hers, my thoughts becoming clouded as I took in her floral scent.  I wanted this.

Suddenly, she set me down in a hurry.

“No. That’s for later.  First, we eat, and catch up.” 

I looked up to her biting her lip as she clamped down on her raging lust, slightly disappointed we were not going to be starting the evening with dessert…

“A fine idea; the anticipation will make it all the sweeter.

“So, where are we going?  Can I see your new place?” I admit, I was curious.

“Plenty of time for that later, but for now, allow me to take milord out for an enchanting evening.” Elise giggled as she locked up the house and walked toward her car. 

I stood on the porch like a slack jawed idiot for a few seconds, just watching her ass sway hypnotically in her dress as she retreated.

I had heard her words, but I just couldn’t help myself.  Running up to her, I put my hands on her great hips as she walked, sliding them down to the cheeks of her ass to feel the subject of my leer moments before.  Giggling again, she turned her head and slowed, rewarding my boldness by exaggerating the sway of her curves. 

“Mmmmm.  It’s about time you harassed me.  I dream about you copping a feel of my ass all day.” 

She leaned over slightly, offering me an easier target.  “It begs for your touch.”  The material of her dress was gossamer, and I could feel no underwear beneath my fingertips.  No panties?  Maybe a thong…  Hmm, I’d find out later. 

“You tease!” I said as she pulled away.  Her laughter was musical.  

“We’ll have to take my mom’s car, I’m afraid.  I can’t quite fit in my old one anymore.” she looked a bit sheepish.

I had read about these new women’s cars.  She opened the back door for me and I looked inside.  Ugh, I felt like an infant having to ride in a car seat, but I guess there was no other way.  Elise hoisted me up and – thankfully – let me belt myself in.

Our dinner destination was part of a new shopping and restaurant district designed for women.  Seeing so many of them strolling about the boulevard was pretty intimidating.  Most were holding hands with their men as they walked, but I was a little shocked to find some of the largest carrying their male companions. 

Many heads turned in my direction as I walked, some of the women catching my scent.  Nothing I wasn’t used to from school, of course, though I’d never been around so many at one time.  Elise was vigilant, however, quick to give them each a look that sent them scurrying on.

I was relieved when we finally arrived. 

The hostess, a pretty young woman in the midst of her change, guided us to our table.  I should be used to these large tables by now, but no.  At least this place was nice enough to have men’s chairs instead of just using boosters. 

“Can I assist you into your chair, sir?” she offered with a smile, bending down to get closer to me.  Her eyes bored into mine.

Elise was quick on the draw, snapping at her, “We’re fine, thank you.” I accepted her help getting up.  Use the step stool, or accept a hand – surreptitiously placed on my butt – from my girlfriend?  Not a tough choice.  I couldn’t help feeling like a little child though. The table surface was almost as tall as I was.

The hostess stared at me for another moment or two and finally departed.

Elise calmed down somewhat. “Hussy… 

“Sorry about that Alex.  I was told this place was-”

I cut her off, “Don’t worry about it.  I’m used to being eyed like a piece of meat by now.  It’s mostly the pheromones.  One of my professors conducted research into the effects.  He even helped me understand how I might be able to suppress them. In fact, I’m using a technique right now, but it’s probably not working that well, since I haven’t seen you in a few weeks.  That dress you’re wearing doesn’t help either.”

Elise’s eyes sparkled with amusement in the dim candlelight.  “Yes, it’s still a struggle to keep my hands off you from minute to minute, so whatever you’re doing, you haven’t quite perfected it yet.”

“Ahhh, it’s so good to be back.” I relaxed.  Elise was my anchor in the new world. Looking around, I said, “It’s all so different now though”

“Yeah, I’m getting used to it myself, but at least I don’t feel like such a freak anymore.  I just feel bad for all you poor guys.  I can’t imagine how difficult it is.”

As if to prove her point, a young man appeared and poured us water, though he had to have us hand him the glasses.  They were simply too difficult for him to reach gracefully.

We read through the menus, and I caught her peering at me.  She had hardly taken her eyes off me all evening.  I loved the way she watched me.  The way her gaze fondled me.

Looking around for our server, I noticed the hostess near one of the registers talking to a tall infected woman.  Our waitress?  She was saying something to her, then pointed in my direction.  The other women smiled a predatory smile.  A shiver ran up my spine.  Elise could be a little overprotective sometimes, so I chose not to say anything.

A different woman arrived moments later to take our order.  She was at least as tall as Elise, and very slim.  Built like a long distance runner, she had a feral sort of look.

“Welcome.  I’m Stephanie, and I’ll be your server this evening.  Can I get you started with something to drink?” She looked only at me, never so much as glancing at Elise. 

“Just water for me, thanks.”

“Coming up.” she continued to stare at me, I caught her breathing deeply and I tried to think about kittens with feline leukemia.

“El?” I prompted, but our waitress didn’t turn. 

Elise snapped her fingers, once, and the woman finally looked, clearly annoyed. “I’ll have a water as well, Stephanie” Elise waved her off and she left.

“Can’t take you anywhere, can I?” she joked.

“Hey, don’t blame me!  I’m doing what I can over here.  Not my fault I look like a summer sausage before a starving dog to these women.”  She laughed.

“Yeah, but you’re my sausage.” she bit her lip, looking at my belt line and lowering her eyelids.  “Speaking of sausage…  I do have a very special night planned for us.” 

“Oh reeaally?”

She sobered.  “Alex, I felt horrible about what I did to you with that wrestling match.  I’m glad you told me.  It was never my intention to shame you with that bit of play, but no matter what, I want you to be honest with me about your feelings.  I’ll always be “me”, but you know there are impulses that are difficult to deny.  I couldn’t bear to be without you.  You’re my beacon in the fog.”

Reaching out to grab her hand, I realized the table was too large for me to reach her comfortably.  Always considerate, she switched chairs to sit closer and took my hand in hers.  It was soft and warm, but not clammy.  I looked down at her large hand, marveling at it.  Slender fingers, smooth even-toned skin, and neatly shaped fingernails.  Perfect.  Hands were so expressive.  They were the instruments with which we interfaced the world.  Speaking, working, emoting, touching, loving.  Nearly everything we did, we did with our hands.

“You have such beautiful hands.  I’ve always thought so.” I told her, still admiring them. “It’s amazing, I would have thought your larger size would make your skin thicker and tougher, but it’s softer than ever.”

Finally I looked up to her face, barely making out her blush in the restaurant light.  I wanted to kiss her plump, wet lips. 

“Alex, about tonight.  I want to talk to you about what I have planned, so you won’t be too freaked out.”

“Yeah, ‘cause that’s not at all the kind of thing you hear right before you hear the other thing that’s going to freak you out.” I said.

“Trust me, I think you’re going to like this.  I don’t want to ruin the surprise, but I want tonight to be about your desires.  You’ve told me that your sexuality has been heightened by the virus as well, but you don’t tend to act on it because you’re afraid of repercussions.”

“Tonight, I want you to know there are no repercussions.  And that’s all I’m going to say on that.”

Hmm, do I get to pick then?  All these beautiful women around me… She’d let me bring one home with us?  The way she had me fired up tonight, I might just take her up on that.

“So, anyone?”  I looked around.

“Not so fast, player.” she chided.  “I’m calling the shots tonight.  Just know that you will not be disappointed.”

I could live with that.  Just thinking about what she might have in store began to make me wild with desire.  I desperately tried to control my emotional state to attenuate the stream of pheromones that were no doubt flowing from me at this point, but it was difficult with El’s alluring form sitting not five feet away.

Stephanie came back after we had a chance to decide on our meals.  I could see the change in her immediately.  “So, did we have a chance to take a look at the…” she dropped off, catching my powerful scent.  The rest of the room was tuned out, and she approached me as the center of her universe.

“Sure, I think we’re ready to order.” I began, trying to get her mind off the juicy steak dangling in front of her starving lips.

Having none of it, she continued toward me.  At least she had the wherewithal to feign an accidental spill as she intentionally fumbled my glass of water into my lap. 

“Oh, my gosh!  I’m so sorry Sir.  That’s probably freezing” pulling a cloth napkin from the table, she bent to my midsection and began dabbing the wet spot on my slacks. 

Her eyes began to roll back in her head as she felt the form of my package beneath my thin linen pants coupled with my powerful sexual pull.  Her charade abandoned, she began rubbing me in earnest.  In my state of arousal, my body had no choice but to answer the call.  My growth came in fits and spurts as my tip extended down the length of my thigh.  Stephanie hardly saw it coming when Elise shoved her off of me, putting her firmly on her behind.

“I had hoped my date wouldn’t be molested in such a nice restaurant.  So much for that!”

She glared down at the waitress, who was now attempting to salvage her dignity.  “Consider yourself lucky that I’m not choosing to have you fired for this harassment.”

Stephanie just laughed.

“Fired?  Not likely.  Look around you, sweetheart.  Your man here just had it coming.  Just look at the way he reacted.  He was practically begging for it.  Things aren’t the way you think they are anymore…”

Turning to take in the room, I noticed she wasn’t entirely wrong.  I saw several men that were sitting in their date’s lap, being fed or openly fondled at the woman’s pleasure.  Wow, I had no idea.  

Elise grabbed my hand and quickly walked with me out of the restaurant.  I had to run to match her pace, but I managed. 

“Oh, God.  Alex, I’m sorry.  That is not how I wanted this evening to start.” she looked so down.  I just couldn’t help but cheer her up.

“It’s OK El.  Why don’t we just grab some drive-through and head back to your place?”

She smiled.  “Sounds like a plan”

End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed.  This one was fun, but I'm even more excited for the next one.  The big question still is...which POV to use?  

Chapter 15 - Penance by White Wolf
Author's Notes:

Edit (1/9/17): Fairly substantial rewrite here; I'm merging Penance parts 1 and 2 into a single chapter.  Eliminated some of the story to try to tighten things up a bit.  

Edit: Updated this chapter to flow a bit better with the next one.

Sorry about the 3 month hiatus.  The words just weren't flowing in my head, and I had a lot going on at work, so I had to take a break for a bit.  This chapter is really only the first part of what I had envisioned as a single chapter, but I'm trying to keep them shorter, so here's the first part.  I'm aiming to get the second up very soon, and have plans for several more chapters beyond this over the coming weeks.

Comments/criticism welcome, as always.  Thanks for reading.

Lena

“ABC correspondent, Amy Brightman, has the story”

“Thank you Tom.  We’re here on-site in New Haven, Connecticut, where local woman Laura Spelling has become the first Infected woman in the US to become pregnant. 

“Laura, congratulations!  I don’t have to tell you what a momentous occasion this is.”

“Thank you.  No, you sure don’t.  My husband and I have been trying for a baby for over two years with no success.  Based on what the doctors had been saying, we thought it may be impossible for me now.”

“Indeed, everything we understand to date about Infected physiology indicates customary fertilization is impossible for Infected women.  So what happened?”

“My doctor suggested I try a series of experimental IVF treatments using a new sperm donor and methods.  The results were exactly what we’ve been dreaming for.”  Laura looked at her husband and teared up as she clasped the hand of the much shorter man standing next to her.

“So-“

The TV clicked as I turned it off.  Good news, I guess.  Hopefully they’ve solved that problem, but I certainly don’t want to get pregnant any time soon.

Getting up to use the bathroom yet again purely from impatience, I looked at my watch.  7:46. Still over an hour until they returned from dinner, according to the plan Elise laid out for me.

The wait was killing me, so I decided to put on the outfit Elise provided.  It was sexy, of course, and as I put it on, I tried to sink myself into the role.  I had never acted out this particular fantasy with any of my boyfriends, but I was eager to try.

God, I needed this.  It was almost impossible to find a normal guy any more. Even meeting them going about your daily business was getting increasingly difficult as they continued to absent themselves from public places. 

The Alex I had mentally constructed out of Elise's accounts and photos was exactly who I wanted.  Charming, funny, cute, and playful.  His penetrating gaze was a huge distraction every time I came by Elise’s workspace.  I'd never even met him but I was already crushing on him hard.

I looked down at the obscenely low cut sequined top that I was literally spilling out of and nodded.

"Alright girls, make him happy tonight and maybe we can be a regular fixture for them" I told myself, smirking at my reflection in the mirror.  Elise told me to play along and take my cues from her, but I hoped Alex wouldn’t be shy about sampling the goods.

Just then I heard the front door shut.  Hmm, that wasn’t right…  They've only been gone 45 minutes.  Hope everything is OK.  I think I’d cry if Elise came back and told me the whole thing is off for the night.

Hearing the heavy footsteps that could only belong to a woman, I poked my head into the hall.

"Everything alright?  You're over an hour early." I said anxiously.

She spotted me and nodded.

“We're fine.  Just had a little problem with an overeager waitress at the restaurant.  Poor Alex can't seem to go anywhere without getting attacked.  He's in the car, as we planned.

“Looks like you're ready."  She looked me up and down.  "Mmm, Alex is going to love you.  Your boobs look amazing in that.

“You ready for this?  I know we’ve talked about it before, but you might be overwhelmed when he walks in.  It’s hard enough for me and I’m used to it.  You’ve got to resist though.  Tonight is for him, not us.  I have a feeling we’ll both enjoy it anyway though” she said with a wink. 

Shouting over her shoulder as she ran upstairs, she said, “Can you get what you need and into position?  I’ll get ready and be right down.”

Alex

This was kind of weird.  El and I had grabbed a bite to eat on the way back, but when we arrived, she told me to wait in the car for ten minutes.  Ten minutes?  What would take so long to prep?  Curiosity was killing me, but I figured I should humor her.  Instead I looked around, observing the differences in the new infected neighborhood.  Aside from the immense houses, the sidewalk looked to be as wide as an old driveway. 

Time to go.  I hopped down and walked to the house.  I had to use the men’s handle, and the door was immense, but with my new physique I was able to manage it.

“Good evening, Master”

“Master”

Like a cat with cream, I smiled.  Standing in the dim light of the chandelier was Elise and another woman I didn’t recognize who was nearly of a height with my lover.  Both were dressed as harem girls with sequined bikini tops and sheer, flowing silk skirts.  Strappy sandals and bracelets completed their outfits.  The skirts were slit in front of each leg and cinched at the top with a gold sequined belt that rode low on each woman’s glorious hips. 

They stood at opposite sides of the spacious foyer, each bowing with eyes downcast, holding implements of their servitude.

El spoke first.  “Master, Lena and I will be serving your every whim this evening.  Your commands are law, and we your willing slaves.” 

I saw a nod from Lena.  El certainly knew my type.  She was nearly as top heavy as Ash, but slimmer, with wider hips and a bit less in the back.  Her eyes caught mine and I noticed her sharp intake of breath.  She was becoming flushed, the heaving of her inviting bosom the obvious response to my pheromones.  She looked back down, attempting not to spill her offering.

El clearly noticed Lena’s struggle, “Something to drink, Master?”

Her spell broken, Lena stepped forward and bent low, allowing me to grab a man-sized flute of champagne and begin sipping it. 

Then indicating the chair behind me in the foyer, El prompted me to sit.  She knelt, still having to look down to meet my eye as I was seated.  Bending over further, she set her bowl of steaming water and cloths on the floor and removed my shoes and socks. 

Just as I was about to protest this abasement, she gently took my foot in one of her large silky hands and proceeded to clean it with the heavenly terrycloth washcloth.  Naturally, the cloth was the size of a hand towel to me, and I noted that her hand was now roughly the same length as my foot, but my slave’s deft touch left me cleaned and dried as I savored the experience, sipping at the crisp Brut.

As she finished with me, both girls knelt and bowed low again. 

“Master, your-“

Enough.  I reached for her and pulled her chin up to look her in the eye.  Her smile was beautiful in response.

“El, please.  This is all wonderful, but completely unnecessary.  I know you regret what you did.  Apology accepted.”

“Yes, Master”

“Seriously El, you can drop the act.  Why don’t you introduce me to your friend and show me around your new place?”

She hesitated, clearly unwilling to give it up entirely, but eventually nodded.

“Okay, I’ll drop the act – for now.  But don’t think for a second that you’ve gotten out of having your fun with us tonight.  We got dressed up for you, and we’re going to give you the time of your life.  That’s all there is to it!”

She stood up and motioned to her friend.

“This is Lena, we’ve been working together for the last few months.”

Lena leaned forward and I goggled as she nearly popped out of her top this time.  We shook hands.  “Pleased to meet you Lena, I’m Alex”

Getting up, I set my glass down.  “OK, I have to admit, that was a trip.  You want to show me around?”

For the next twenty minutes she gave me the tour.  I got to know Lena, asking questions about her past.  Bubbly and sexy, Lena spoke quickly and laughed readily.  I liked her immediately.  I even ignored how she continually pretended to bump into me from behind when I stopped in each new room taking in the marvels of a woman’s home as Elise acted as tour guide.  Most of the time, however, she kept her distance.  I assumed she was waiting on permission from one of us before she got too close.

The most impressive part of the house was definitely the master bedroom.  It had provisions for a built-in vanity, a closet larger than the room I grew up in, and a master bathroom that was its own suite.  The master bed was the biggest bed I’d ever seen; steel construction and every bit of 15 feet on a side.

El caught me taking it in, noticing the flower petals on the floor and candles about the room. She winked, “We’ll be sure to give you a thorough tour of the bed later.”

“Good, see that you do.” I couldn’t help myself from slipping back into my role briefly.

We moved to the living room, each with a glass of champagne – the ladies’ several times larger than mine – to lounge.  It was clear they were to be my instruments for the evening, and I still had the sense that Lena was struggling with my pheromones – that I had been trying mightily to block – so I figured I’d make this a night to remember.

Elise slipped back into her role, “Now, Master, what would you have of us?”

She and Lena stood and cast their eyes downward, awaiting my order.

“I believe it’s time for desert” I said.  They both bowed. 

“Please, both of you, be seated.”

They did.

“Now, I aim to test your willpower.  I will undress each of you now, and you will do only as I direct.”

I stood up and stared at Elise as she sat right next to Lena.  Their eyes were still downcast, but Elise noticed me moving toward her first, and subtly nodded toward Lena, indicating I should start with her friend. 

No problem there.

“Concubines, your master wishes you to look upon him.” 

They looked up at me, Elise smirking.  Only Leah was able to maintain her demure facade.

Overtly leering, I devoured each of them with my gaze for a long minute.  I was losing myself in my persona.  Both girls watched me intently as I began to consciously ramp up my pheromone output.

Standing imperiously, one hand behind my back, I moved from one to the other, sliding my hand over their sensitive skin lasciviously.  I drew my fingers to my nose to take in their scent.  The power of it threatened to unmask me from my role as harem lord. 

I vaulted onto the couch and stood next to Lena’s seated form, running the back of my hand down her exposed upper arm. 

“Such lovely skin…” I murmured softly.

Moving behind her on the couch, I set my hands on her shoulders and caressed her, lowering my face to the left side of her neck to inhale of her.  Her smell was delightful – different from Elise, but every bit as complex.  I laid light kisses upon the nape of her neck. 

Reflexively, Lena leaned her head to the right, inviting my nearness.  I felt her tremble in anticipation beneath my hands. 

Thrusting my hips forward, I continued to tease her.  Bulging denim contacted soft skin as I closed the gap between us.  Evidence of my extreme state of arousal was obvious from her reaction; inhaling sharply, she gripped the cushions of the couch to maintain her poise. 

Peering down at the glorious cleavage on display before me, I could wait no longer to touch her superlative breasts.  The sequined top she wore fastened in the rear just like a regular bra, so I made quick work of it, observing that it did not fall clear due to her size.        

Facing the middle of her back from a kneeling position behind her, I turned my head to the side and closed my eyes, eschewing sight for touch.  Her cold, confining harness I supplanted with warm and worshipful hands bent on delivering pleasure.  The weight and downy softness of Lena’s breast was simply indescribable.  I was in heaven as I sensuously kneaded her in small circular motions, slowly making my way to the center of each.  Her pliant skin melted under my fingers. 

When, at last, I came to massage her large, stiff nipples, she brought her hands up to assist me.  Large, warm fingers laid atop my hands, smashing them to her chest with considerable force.  I chose not to chastise her for acting out of character. 

Torturing her for several moments longer, I decided it was Elise’s turn, and hopped down from the couch to turn my attention to my lover.  Stepping between her legs, I looked up at her and smiled. 

Grabbing a creamy thigh, I sensuously trailed my hand along the smooth skin toward her crotch.  She shuddered, eager for my fingers to reach their destination, but clearly working mightily to avoid failing her master.  Inches away from her sex, I diverted my hand down to the inside of her thigh and retracted it, encouraging the center panel of her skirt to drape between her legs in the process. She bucked her pelvis slightly at the fabric’s more intimate caress.  I marveled at her self-control as I noticed the floral scent of her own pheromones wafting over me.  She closed her eyes and took deep, heaving breaths.

Hook baited, the true test was now at hand.  Four large feminine eyes were glued to my hands as I started to slowly unbutton my shirt. When my shirt finally hung loose, exposing the shadows of the six pack below and swells of my pecs parting the fabric, Lena broke. 

She jumped off the couch, and suddenly I had a 10 foot wall of sex looming over me.  Her hands struggled with the button that fastened my pants as I smirked at Elise.  Seeing that the game was over, she followed suit and circled around the back of me, stripping her top off and kneeling to rest her huge breasts on my shoulders.  She kissed the top of my head repeatedly as her hands covered my entire chest, roaming the relief of my muscles. 

Elise’s floral scents twined with the sweet smells emanating from Lena, driving me wild with desire.  Looking over at the couch, I noticed two patches of feminine honey dripping onto the floor from the leather cushions of the couch, evidence of their herculean efforts to resist my lure.

My pants had become difficult to dislodge with advanced state of arousal, but Lena’s frantic efforts paid dividends as it sprung free.  I heard her gasp as she briefly regarded just over ten inches of promised pleasure.  My body continued to support my theory that the virus was changing me to suit my new sexual partners.

Noticing that I was simply too low to comfortably service, Lena briefly glanced at Elise, who intuited her meaning immediately.  My love lifted my now-nude form within her palms, holding me several feet off the floor in a seated position as Lena accepted just over half of my length into her warm, wet mouth.

The sensations were heavenly as she sucked and bobbed several times at a manic pace and El massaged my behind.  I hadn’t yet found release when Lena wrested me from El’s grasp, laying me on my back across two cushions of the couch in order to achieve the satisfaction that had been dangling in front of her all evening.  El watched, glassy-eyed, as her friend lost control.

Lena

My thoughts were hazy.  Distorted.  Only the overriding desire to fill myself with Alex was clear.  I’d been fighting it all night, but his smell…it got so much stronger in the living room when he’d teased us.  I thought I could handle anything, but I was completely unprepared for the power of it.

The vision of my prize laying there on the couch, massive cock primed for me, had me burning for release.  My flushed skin felt as though I was sick with fever.  One hand grasping his glorious cock, I kissed his chest over and over.  Pectorals to abs, abs to faint treasure trail, lower and lower, relishing the feel of his skin-clothed muscles upon my lips.  Neither sensuous nor graceful, my mouth was furious upon him, telegraphing my frenzy.

"Sorry Alex…I need this…” I said between kisses, “you’ve got me burning up!" rasping, I tried to apologize for taking matters into my own hands. 

Some tiny rational part of my brain still worried that my bold actions would offend Elise or Alex, but at the moment the vast majority of me couldn't bring myself to care about consequences of any kind.

His tacit consent vaguely registered as I felt him reach down and grope my breast, dragging his fingers across the hanging points of my nipple as it swayed.  A moan ripped from me and gasoline was thrown onto the flames of my passion.

I tore my only remaining clothing off.  Sweet juices ran in a torrent from my sex and my engorged clit sent shockwaves of sensation through me as it contacted my skirt during my furious disrobing. 

Finally naked, I jumped on his tiny waiting form.  I barely noticed him wince slightly as some of my 612 pounds (as of this morning) crashed into the cushions of the couch and his pelvic area.  Again I grasped his turgid cock and desperately guided it inside me.

Pleasure spiked as he entered, but the compulsion now drove me to even greater frenzy.  Pulse racing and mind shattering, every muscle I possessed was laboring to move my comparatively huge torso up and down atop his much smaller frame.  My thighs burned with the exertion. 

Nothing I'd ever experienced, natural or man-made, had so utterly satisfied me as Alex did right then.  Not even the pain of my chest bouncing was enough to distract me from the wave of pleasure I felt mounting. 

"Ohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgooooooddddddddd.."  My body tensed and indescribable euphoria took me as I shuddered and released in time with Alex.  A flood of nectar drenched him while he held the zenith of his thrust to release his load. 

As the pleasure washed over me, I felt complete, as though I had been missing a part of myself that was now firmly back in place. Though when it started to recede, something was different.

"What's...!?  Uhhhhhng" I moaned as a tide of pleasure began to return.  I looked down at myself to find Alex receding from my view ever so slightly. 

Oh no, not now!    

Rolling off him to lie flat on my back, I could feel the slow expansion take me.  Alex gasped as he rolled onto his side and put his hand to my stomach, checking my skin to see if what his eyes told him was the truth. 

"Lena, you're..." he exclaimed.

Hanging from the edge of the couch built for a 12 foot woman, my body lengthened, feet traveling toward the floor.  I could feel the inches being added to my already enormous chest as I looked down and grabbed my nipples with my hands. 

Alex scrambled to mount my upper body and smacked my hands away.  His knees splayed to each side in order to straddle my two-foot-wide torso, positioning his flagging member between my ballooning breasts.  He grabbed each one as they slowly expanded and struggled to squeeze them together to entrap his cock in a soft cocoon.  I could feel him hardening rapidly as he watched and felt me grow beneath and around him. 

This was actually turning him on?  Just when I didn’t think he could get any more perfect…

Hormones were raging through my body, elevating the sensitivity of my erogenous zones.  My fingers plunged into my steaming folds, combining with Alex’ hands on each breast to give me the stimuli that I needed to be sent into another spiral of bliss.

Alex seemed to be nearing his limit as he continued to thrust between the valley of my mammoth tits when a large hand grabbed his shoulder. 

"Not so fast there big guy.  I need you over here before you’re can round the bases again with our friend." Elise told him.

She gently but urgently spun him around and mashed his face into her own ripe fruit.  Alex immediately started kissing and suckling her as she lifted him off me to avoid breaking contact. 

As I came out of my daze, I realized that Elise must have been suffering this entire time while I enjoyed myself with her boyfriend.  The look on her face as she clutched him now was one of such tenderness and love that it warmed my heart.

Elise withdrew with Alex to the other couch, mirroring my current slouching position and positioning her pussy within easy access of her lover.  Knees spread wide, she clutched Alex’ entire pelvic area in her two hands, and drew him into her flushed, eager lips. 

I sat up, laying my nude body along the length of the comfortable microfiber cushions.  The shaky, fugue state soon passed as my body processed all the remaining endorphins and adrenaline.  With my mind in a fog, the last thing I remembered seeing was the discarded sequined outfits strewn about the carpet as I drifted off to sleep, the sounds of lovemaking continuing from the other side of the room.

 

End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed.  Thanks for reading.

Chapter 16 - Planning by White Wolf
Author's Notes:

Edit (1/9/17): Very minor rewrite

A short one this time.  Trying to keep them to this length.  

Hope you enjoy.

(16 months later)

 

Elise

 

"What about this one?  Accommodates women, two bedrooms and a loft, two bathroom, high end appliances, kitchenette and separate dining room, good sized living room, en suite laundry, and storage.  $1800 a month." I said, turning from my computer to Alex.

 

"El, I don't have a job, remember?  How am I going to afford $900 a month?

 

“In fact, with things at school the way they are, I doubt if I'm even going to graduate."

 

"But we've been talking about moving in together for over a year!"

 

Looking out the window, I wistfully regarded the gorgeous orange and yellow color that fall was sprinkling into the maple tree in the back yard.  How wonderful would it be to wake up next to Alex every morning.  To be able to sit in front of a fire and watch romantic comedies with him when winter weather trapped us at home.  Mmm, soon.

 

He looked up at me with eyes filled with heartbreak.  I knew he wanted this as much as I did, so I felt bad pushing it, but I couldn’t help it.

 

Affecting a disappointed tone, I countered, "I love you Alex, but I can't wait forever you know..."  In my heart I knew I would wait for him until the end of time, but a little needling for commitment now and then was certainly nothing new for womankind.

 

He looked up in shock, and sputtered, "B-but, that's not fair!  You know the school terminated my enrollment this semester!  What are you trying to do, kick me when I'm down!?"

 

Pulling back from his rage, I realized I was out of line, and needed to fix this, fast.  I sat down next to him on my bed and pulled him close to me, hugging him.  It was so easy to move him around on a whim now that I had reached my full size.

 

"Honey, please, you know I was joking.  I would never leave you."

 

Summer had been difficult for him, and he didn't need the added stress of me pressuring him into an apartment he couldn't afford. His latest woes were thanks to the Board of Trustees at his college.  They had deemed the larger sex to be their educational priority going forward.  Claiming that tomorrow's leaders and captains of industry would likely be women, not men, they were simply making a more sound investment in the country's future.

 

This decision had - perhaps not coincidentally - been aligned with a recent shift in Board membership to exclusively female on the heels of the "voluntary" retirement of every male member.  Since it was decided that male teachers would be inadequate to prepare the new student body for their bright futures, most were dismissed.

 

"Alex, I know it looks bleak, but you've always been a problem solver, so apply that talent to your own problems.

 

“I'll be graduating in a year and a half, and the partners have already offered to bring me on full time at the firm when I do.  I'd love nothing more than to move in together and provide for you. 

 

“It's a little painful at times to think you wouldn't want me care for you, but I understand and respect the fact that you need more meaning in your life than I alone can provide.

 

“You're a strong, independent man in a world that's making financial independence difficult for men to attain.  But you’ll persevere, and you’ll find a way."

 

He turned around and grabbed me in a fierce hug, clinging tightly to my lower chest and nuzzling his head into my underboob. 

 

"You know, out of all of my girlfriends, you're definitely in the top...maybe...15%."

 

"You jerk!"

 

I gave him a little squeeze in admonition, making sure not to hurt him, but deep down my heart smiled at his happiness.

 

"Well, there's no time like the present.  Did you want to look for a job?  Maybe we can still get this apartment" I said hopefully.

 

He paused for a moment.  "...I've been looking for something for a couple months now"

 

Without me?  Hmmmm.

 

"Alexxxx." I said, adopting a stern tone, "You went off by yourself?"  Alex was able to drive, of course, but he'd had multiple infected partners at this point, so walking around in public could be dangerous.  Even I fought to stop myself from tearing his clothes off and having my way with him, and I had a lot of practice at it.  Even with me around, strangers were way too grabby for my comfort.

 

Lawmakers had attempted to deal with the harassment threat to men by passing strict laws against male abuse, but enforcement was a whole different issue.  Many policewomen turned a blind eye to almost anything short of extremely overt abuse.

 

He looked sheepish, "Well...no.  OK, so I asked Lena to take me.  I didn't think you'd mind.  You trust her, so I thought I could too. Besides, sometimes a guy needs a little independence from his girlfriend."

 

Getting angry then, he continued "...and why'd you have to say it like that?  'went off by yourself" instead of just 'went by yourself'? 

 

“What am I?  Some kind of puppy?"

 

Whoops.  Inside, I groaned. He was determined to see offense in everything! 

 

"Alex, Honey, you're tilting at windmills.  Of course you're not a puppy. I didn't mean anything by it, I swear."

 

"Sorry El, you’re right.  It's just that stuff like that is all I seem to get nowadays from women.

 

“Besides, things aren't nearly as bad as you claim. You get the same mandatory weekly treatments all women do now, so you should know.  It certainly made a huge difference, from what I can tell."

 

"Right, they do reduce our urges, but keep in mind the infection hadn't saturated the populous then either, so overall, the danger to men is still high.  Remember your safety courses - some women skip those treatments."

 

Switching gears, I asked, "About Lena.  She didn't...do anything...did she?"

 

"She, well...we, slipped a couple times, but no harm done."  He said with a goofy grin.  Looking doubtful, I lowered my eyebrows at him.

 

"Sorry El.  We've all been together a few times since you introduced us last May, so I thought that was cool."

 

"You know I don't mind sharing you as long as it's consensual.  She's a good person, I just want to make sure she didn't hurt you."

 

"To be honest, I think being my big protector was just as much of a turn on for her as I was.  Seems she was kind of a tiny thing until she became infected."

 

"So, then, no luck with the job?" I prompted.

 

"Nothing worthwhile. I got plenty of 'interviews', but it was obvious right away what they were really for.  Other than that it was all typical men's positions."

 

I nodded.  "Hmm... Tell you what, I think my firm is hiring, I can put in a good word for you."

 

"What's the job?  Anything I can sink my teeth into?"

 

"It's a receptionist position" I admitted. Rushing on to forestall his rejection, I said, "But let me see if I can talk to the partners.  Make them understand how smart you are. What a tremendous asset you could be.  Maybe you could pick up some more meaningful responsibilities."

 

He shrugged.  "I guess it can't hurt"

 

"Great!  I have to head in to work soon here... wanna fool around a little?" Kneeling in front of him, I shot him a sultry look and kissed his inner thigh with the backs of my fingers.  This kind of gentle touching had taken a lot of practice for me, but that had also given me an intimate knowledge of what went where inside his jeans, so I knew right where to touch to make him respond.

 

He smiled, humoring me, but beyond his body's involuntary reaction to my touch, he clearly wasn't interested.

 

Sighing, I got up.  "Alex, it's been a week.  Don't you love me?  Doesn't my body please you?" My hands ran down my sides to highlight the sexy contours of my body.

 

At least that got his attention, but still there was no fire in his eyes.  I glanced toward the spot under the bed where I knew relief would have to come from – yet again.  Poor substitute that it was, at least it took the edge off so I could get through a day without forcing Alex.  My frustration was plain on my face.

 

“You heading back to school?  I know you're not taking classes anymore, but I thought you were still helping your Professor with his virus research.”

 

He shook his head.  “Right.  I do have to get back by tomorrow afternoon.  We'll be reviewing some of our recent findings.  I'm free until then.”

 

Giving a little clap, I said, “Yay!  I get you for another day!”

 

As I dressed for work, I told him to make himself at home and that I’d be back before dinner.  I hoped to come back with good news to improve his mood.  I wasn't sure I could take “no” for an answer much longer.  Finally dressed, I walked over to him and knelt down to kiss him goodbye.

 

Leaning in, I softly touched my top lip to his, careful not to envelop his nose in the process.  I let him do most of the work, cushioning one of my lips with both of his.  Inhale.  His scent wafted to me and my desire spiked.  I mashed my mouth to his, using as much tongue as I dared to avoid choking him.  Realizing that I was rapidly passing the point of no return, I tore myself away and got up, exhaling shakily.

 

On my way to work I thought about how to approach the job opportunity for Alex.  Diane was one of the hiring officials, and I know she has a husband who works.  Maybe she'd be receptive.

 

My mind whirled with the ins and outs of his situation.  What would he do if he continued to face rejection?  Would he turn to me?  What if the prominent position he had envisioned for himself just isn't meant to be?  Was I giving him false hope by encouraging him?  Do I give him the loving encouragement he craves, or the hard dose of truth that will allow him to move on?  As I drove off, I wrestled with it all. 

End Notes:

I'm about halfway through the next chapter, so should have it up by 10/11 or better.

Thanks for reading.

Chapter 17 - A workout by White Wolf
Author's Notes:

Edit (1/9/17): Very minor rewrite

Ok, so I suck at self imposed deadlines.  Guess that just means I shouldn't share them from now on :p

Hope you enjoy.

Alex


Sitting on Elise's huge bed, I put down the book I had been reading on my tablet.  Her pillows were large enough to cushion my entire back as I sat propped up.  The alarm clock told me that I had another 4 hours until Elise came home.


The house was eerily quiet.  Elise's mom was at work, and her father had left them about a month ago.  The Pierces had been a devoted couple, but had struggled with the changes in their relationship right from the time she became infected.


Elise had been preparing herself for the possibility for some time.  As I expected, her heart went out to her mother more than her father.  As much as I loved her, she was still a woman, and it was rare for any woman to truly understand the challenges of being a man in modern society.


Feeling restless, I hopped down and decided to nose around her room.  Elise wouldn’t mind.


A photo collage hung above her desk.  Many of the shots were those I had taken of the two of us since we started dating over a year ago, but some were older.  One in particular captured my interest – it was of Elise and several of her field hockey teammates from eleventh grade.  They had just won the game that would send them to the state finals, and were clearly riding high on life.


The slender, athletic girl of average height and slim hips that looked back at me in the photo was barely recognizable.  The Elise that had pressed her lip to mine not four hours prior had hit her full height at 11 foot 2 inches, and had filled out with a set of curves a draftswoman would be envious of.  What a difference two years made.


Though I hadn’t seen her the same way when the photo was taken, I smiled at the memory of our old friendship.  Back then, the world made sense.  Shaking my head, I put the picture back in its place.  No point in yearning for days that could not be recalled.  Time was its own master.


Figuring I could kill some time checking email and looking for job listings on her computer, I moved to her desk.  Upon it sat her woman-sized keyboard and mouse, laptop, notebook, and a 50" LCD display being used as a monitor.  The large interface mocked my too-small hands, but I'd manage.


Let’s see…password.  Fighting back my discomfort at invading her privacy, my first attempts were key dates.  My birthday?  No. The day we started dating?  Nope.  Stabbing blindly several more times, I had a thought – Elise talked often about ‘someday’, when we would be together.  Hmm, what if?  We’d never really talked about it, but just the same, I gave it a try.


“Alex Pierce”


I almost didn’t want it to work, but the PC was unsympathetic, and promptly admitted me to the desktop.


It was common now, I knew; many husbands were taking their wife’s last name, but I just never thought…  Elise knew I was a pretty traditional guy. She had always seemed to support my reluctance to change.  The PC sat, quietly awaiting my command as I mulled over my feelings about this revelation, and whether or not to broach the subject with her.


After a distracted 15 minutes of responding to a few emails from college buddies that had not returned this semester, I sighed, frustrated.  My discovery was a thorn in my brain that I couldn’t help picking at.  What I needed was something to take my mind off it.


Feeling rebellious from my latest find, I thought about driving myself somewhere to get out and about for a bit.  Hell, why not the gym?  I could use a workout anyway.  Elise would be disappointed, I knew, since she had to go this evening anyway, and had been begging me to join her for a while.  Well, that was her problem, not mine.


Grabbing my duffel and keys, I hopped in my car and made good time getting there as it was the middle of the day.  The parking lot was mostly empty; most women didn’t use the gym until after work, of course.


I’d been to this gym before, but that was before it was converted to a licensed treatment facility.  The government had mandated a minimum of four days of 60 minutes of rigorous exercise each week for all infected women.  It was a part of their initiative to stem the rising tide of sexual abuse against men.  Things had truly gotten out of hand for a while.  Thing is, it really seemed to help.  Combined with the injections they received, it dulled their raging hormones somewhat.  Sex crimes against men were still all too common, but greatly diminished overall.


Walking through the front doors, I was greeted by the girl at the check-in desk.  She was short for an infected – definitely less than 10 feet – and had blond hair in a ponytail, soft brown eyes, and a pretty heart-shaped face.  Her slim, lithe figure was on display in her black yoga pants and dark gray stretch top.  She put her cellphone down immediately, giving me a dazzling smile when she noticed me scanning my badge in the men’s card reader.


“Hiya Sweetie, coming in for a little workout?” Her voice was high and pleasant.


I smiled and nodded, moving on.


“Just let me know if you need a spotter or something.  I'm always happy to help!” she called after me, getting back to her phone call as I walked toward the locker rooms.


Changing quickly, I headed back out to the men’s free weights section.  It was by design that it was separated the much larger women’s weight room by a hallway full of aerobic machines – recumbent bicycles, treadmills, ellipticals, and the like.  Passing through, I tried to be discreet as I glanced into the women’s area.


There were several women lifting right now, and watching them was a sharp reminder of the physical superiority of females now.  I noticed a woman placing plate after plate of weight – each roughly the diameter of a car tire – on a bench press bar that was twice as long as I was tall.  Those plates were 150 pound each!  What was even more amazing was that this setup must have been her warmup weight, because she proceeded to rip through a full set of 12 reps without apparent effort.


I was immensely strong compared to other men thanks to the virus, but this… I could lift professionally for a lifetime and never even budge that much weight.  Elise often giggled at me when I tried to act proud or manly, using my strength to impress her.  I always told myself she was laughing with me, but watching those women work out showed me just how silly I must seem to her.  In that moment I felt very small – as a child to her and all women.


She called that love?  Mocking me?  My first reaction to my insecurity was an inclination to lash out in retaliation.  To make her pay for making me feel so small and insignificant.  There must be something I could take from her that would make her feel pain as I did.  But what?  She held all the cards now.  I had no money, no job, little enough position in society...  Feeling trapped and powerless, I realized I was letting my pride and emotion rule me.


Was I being foolish?  It didn’t feel like it, but then again, none of this was her fault, and though it was hard for me to let go of things the way they were, I conceded that I may have even acted similarly were I in her place.  Moreover, the lure of turning over life's burdens to my beautiful, strong, and caring lover was becoming more and more insistent, tempting me like forbidden fruit.  Still, how could I trust her implicitly to care for me if she could so casually hurt me?


As I stood there gawking and wallowing in self-pity, I saw I was getting noticed, so I quickly cast my eyes down and made a beeline for the men’s area.


The equipment in here was nowhere near as nice, or new, as the stuff in the women’s room, but I was a fan of free weights, so it didn’t bother me much.  Dead weight doesn’t exactly stop working with wear.


After I finished stretching, I made for the bench press.  A good warmup for me is 250 pounds now that my strength had leveled off, so I loaded up the bar and banged out a quick set. 


The exertion and lactic acid burning my muscles made me feel alive, and I resolved to start going to the gym more often.


Loading up the bar for max effort and targeting a set of five reps, I psyched myself up for it and began:


One…two…three…ffffoooouurr…


As I struggled to complete my fifth rep, my view of the ceiling was suddenly eclipsed by two massive orbs covered in thin yellow Lycra.  What the hell?  My surprise was enough to make me bungle the lift, and the heavy bar inexorably lowered to my neck as I lost my groove.


“Here, let me help you with that.”  A confident feminine alto issued from the owner of the yellow top.  She deftly bent down, picked up the bar and re-racked it without so much as a grunt of effort.


Gasping for breath, I sat up and turned to find my benefactress.  Unfortunately, she was standing so close that I couldn’t see much beyond the massive bust that loomed over me, but obeying typical decorum in our post-virus world, she stepped back several feet so we could more comfortably look at one another.


The woman was young.  Early twenties, I guessed, and had wavy red hair cut just above the neck.  Her skin was fair with light freckles.  Soft, kissable lips, a small nose and hazel eyes with some of the longest lashes I’d ever seen adorned her pretty face.  She brushed a stray bit of hair behind her ear and tilted her head as she looked at me.  A yellow sports bra showcased large, pert breasts that invited my gaze.  My eyes continued to feast on her toned shoulders, arms and abs.  This woman was the very picture of muscle definition.  Small beads of sweat glistening on her perfect tummy distracted me as I tried to focus.


“T-thanks. Guess I was pushing too hard.” I stammered.


“No problem. That’s what I’m here for” she chirped.  Pointing to her name tag pinned to her top, she said, “Sorry if I scared you.  I’m Beth; one of the trainers here.  In my down time I help the customers out however I can…especially the cute guys.”  She gave me a crooked smile and a wink.


“Alex." I reached out to shake her hand.  She bent and made it possible, "Well, thanks again.”  I said, turning back to my workout to dismiss her.


Out of my peripheral vision I could see her hesitate for a moment as she watched me rack the weight for my next set.


“Anytime.  You sure you don’t want a spot?  I could maybe give you a few pointers on your form as well.”


“Something wrong with my form?” I thought I really knew my stuff.


When she smirked, I knew I had taken her bait.  “Not a thing from where I’m standing, but then you probably meant your workout form”


My eyes rolled.


If she was bothered by this, she didn’t show it.  “Seriously, your grip is off slightly.  You want to widen it a little more than you’re doing now.  Here, let me show you”


Moving behind the bench and kneeling down, she still towered over my prone form as I lay on the bench.  The twin bumps at the center of her skin tight leggings were on display a mere foot or two from my head.  The sweet scent of her body was heady, lulling me into a stupor.  Women’s injections may be desensitizing female pheromone receptors, but they did nothing for the male versions.  Shaking it off, I grabbed the bar with my typical grip to see what corrections she would make.


“Like this?” I asked.


“May I?” she asked, indicating she would show me with her hands on mine.  Her request for permission to touch me surprised me slightly.  Most women didn’t.  She had a friendly air about her, so I nodded.


I felt the backs of my palms engulfed by warm, soft hands.  The bar looked awfully thin in comparison.  Under her expert guidance, my hands were moved slightly outward on the bar and rotated.  Then she reached under my shoulders and slid me up the bench a bit, positioning the bar where she wanted it with respect to my chest.


Her touch was soft, but I could feel the latent strength of her grip.  Knowing how easy it would have been for her to crush my hands against the bar while correcting my form, I figured that she had a good deal of practice touching men.  The thought of the power she possessed in those hands alone gave me a little thrill.  Outwardly, they looked so feminine.  Devoid of callouses, wrinkles, or knobby knuckles, even her perfect tapered and painted fingernails belied their strength.


“You must work with guys…”


“On occasion.  Not as much recently, but it does happen.”  She shrugged.  “Some men tend to prefer trainers that are a bit closer to their size…and most women don’t like their man getting hot and sweaty with another woman.” Another wink.


“Ha! Yeah, I guess I could see that.”


She backed off a bit and I adjusted myself for the next set.


“This feels a bit…off.”


“Yeah, that’s usually what amateurs say when a professional teaches them proper technique. No offense”


“Touché”


The fact that she really was a trainer made me feel more comfortable with her nearness, so I started into my next set.


One…two…three…


Her focus wasn’t obvious to me, completely absorbed as I was with finishing my set.  On the fifth rep, I again struggled on the return, so she brought her hands under the bar and started shouting to encourage me.


I exhaled fully as I reached full extension, completing the set.


The weight slammed back down on the rack.


"That felt good!" I gasped. "I felt that working my triceps a lot more than before.  Thanks for the tip!"


Pumped from my success, I smiled and turned to find her chest heaving and muscles involuntarily clenching.  Apparently her desensitized receptors were simply overwhelmed.  Her eyes devoured my body and she bit at her lower lip.  Diamond hard points began to tent the fabric of her yellow top, slowly rising to prominence as I watched.


Freezing up, I sat for a minute, wondering if she would get it under control.  Using the techniques I had practiced so often, I reduced my pheromone output as much as I could to help her.  It seemed that she was winning the battle against her nature when I noticed two other women enter the men’s area.


The one on the left was the taller of the two, and had short dirty blond hair tied back.  Her extremely thin frame, slim hips and slight chest was mostly concealed by her Under Armor stretch top and full length pants, but she had a wiry look that warned of her underlying strength.


The other had dark, kinky hair pulled back, and was the prettier of the two.  She was dark skinned, and every inch of her was covered in cut, toned muscle.  Nothing obscene, like one might have seen in a female bodybuilding tournament, but shadows clung to her everywhere as even the smallest of muscles was starkly defined.  It was all barely covered by her skin tight workout shorts and sports bra. 


The two additions sauntered over to Beth and I, and Tall Girl said, “So, Beth, who’s your hottie?  New client?”


Beth’s easy demeanor seemed to melt like last season’s snow at the two women’s appearance.


“Nah, not a client.  I was just giving Alex some pointers.”


At this, the lionesses circled in.  Muscles got to me first, exerting her dominance over me through her look and posture. Standing two feet in front of me, she cradled my entire head with her hands, looking me over appraisingly as I tried to turn my head to the side, “Oooo, he’s cuuuute.”


I was so concerned with escaping Muscles' grip that I hadn’t realized Tall Girl come around behind me.  When the dark skinned girl finally released me, I stumbled backward and tripped right into the waiting arms of a kneeling Tall Girl.  Her modest but large-to-me breasts cushioned my head as I pitched back.  She wrapped my torso with her long arms and let her hands roam over my chest.


“Mmmm, someone’s eager.  Whaddya say, Shorty, should the three of us take this back to my place?”  Looking up to Beth, she continued, “Sorry Beth, I know you’re not done working for the day.  I promise we won't break him.  Mostly.” she said with a wicked smile.


“Good God Shelly, you and Alison are such sluts.  Do you have to harass every guy that comes in here?”


Muscles – Alison? – fired back, “Please! What a little bitch you are, Beth. Don’t act like you didn’t think about it.  Why do you always take their side?”


Shelly snickered from behind me, “Seriously.  Don’t act like you’re protecting them - they love this.  It's obvious.  If this guy didn’t want the attention, why would he be in a place like this?  How many other guys do you see here?  I saw him checking us out earlier too.  He's begging for it.


“Aren't you, baby?  I saw the way you drooled when you saw us pushing up those heavy weights.  You want a big, strong girl to show you a good time, don't you?"


With that, she leaned her head down to the side of my face, slowly and sensuously licking from my neck all the way up the side of my face to my temple.


“Mmmmm, he tastes gooooood.  Come on girls, you know you wanna lick.”


I struggled to get away, but she held me captive with a single arm around my chest.  Her other hand quickly found the underside of my shirt and she jerked it off roughly, showing off my lightly sculpted abs and chest.


"Get, the fuck... offa…me!" Continuing to fight in vain, I threw everything I had into escape, but to no effect.  Her desire only burned hotter when she felt the smooth skin of my chest, fingers lewdly rubbing my skin.


Sucking in a breath at the sight of my naked upper body, Alison acted next, getting on hands and knees in front of me and bringing her large head inches from my crotch.  She slowly moved upward, following the line of my chest while maintaining her closeness until she reached my face.  Her gray eyes were heavy as she panted, sweat dripping from her brow.


Beth mumbled under her breath, "You idiots had better knock this shit off!  Do I need to remind you this is an official facility?  He clearly doesn't appreciate your attention.  This is illegal."


Shelly pulled me in to her body in a tight grip against my upper thighs, grinding me into her pelvis from behind.  The fact that I would probably be in a lot of pain were I not genetically adapted to this sort of rough treatment fleetingly crossed my mind.


Seeing this only get worse unless I did something, I devised a plan. 


“So, Alison, was it?  And Shelly?  What if I do want a big, powerful woman?  I don’t see anything like that here.  My girlfriend…now that’s a woman, but you two look like a couple of scrawny girls compared to her.


She benches just shy of 1000 pounds.  If you can beat that, then maybe you’ve got a shot at deserving me, but I’m betting that’s not gonna happen, is it?”  This was ridiculous, of course, as I’d never heard Elise talk about strength training, but it was a necessary part of my deception.


Seeing the fury igniting within their eyes, I knew I was treading on dangerous ground, so I redirected.


“Then again, you look a bit on the short side for women, but you do look pretty buff.  You think you might be able to beat her?”


Alison scoffed, standing to her full height to maximize the intimidation, “Really? Did you just call us short?”  She grabbed me under the arms and easily lifted me so we were eye to eye. 


Looking down at the 5 feet in between me and the floor, I gulped. 


“Fine, show me then.  Rack that weight and let’s see what you got!”


Beth had stepped up beside me and attempted to grab my arms to pull me away from Alison, but she wasn’t relenting.  I cried out in pain as they both gripped me hard to apply their immense strength.  Beth released me, hissing, “Put him down, you fucking cunt, or I’m calling security”


Finally relenting, she dropped me to the floor.


“Fine, we’ll have a little contest then, nice and friendly.  You-” she said, stabbing me in the chest with a lacquered fingernail, “will be the prize.” 


Shelly tossed me back my shirt and I put it on.


Part one was a success, now I just had to figure out how to maneuver through part two without getting abducted and/or raped.


 

End Notes:

Thanks for reading

Chapter 18 - Woman to Woman by White Wolf
Author's Notes:

Edit (1/10/17): Minor rewrite

Finally made it back.  Sorry about the extended absence, if there's anyone still out there reading this one.  I've storyboarded pretty much the rest of the story at this point and I have a sketch of the end, now I just need to flesh it out.  Thanks for your patience!

Enjoy.

Elise


Staring at my empty coffee cup, I realized I was lost in my thoughts again.  At work for over five hours and I felt like I hadn’t gotten anything accomplished.  As usual, Alex filled my thoughts as I neared my two o’clock with Diane.


It was a minor miracle that I was able to get on her calendar the very day I requested to speak with her.  If it went well I may be able to bring Alex good news when I came home tonight!


His contentment was important to me, but I had to admit to doing this for selfish reasons too.  Our slumping sex life had been a huge frustration.  Panic had begun to set in that his depression and lack of drive would never go away. 


Didn’t he love me anymore?  I couldn’t have been more clear about how badly I needed him, that’s for sure!  The browser history on my smartphone showed just how much time I’d spent searching for tips on how to deal with recalcitrant men over the past couple weeks.


Unfortunately, it seemed that 90% of the solutions involved taking a firm hand with your man.  Some even talked about straying to other men to get “your due”.  Both were out of the question, of course...but would I be able to say that forever? 


Maybe a weekend out of town would pick his spirits up.


Seeing that it was time for my appointment with Diane, I made my way to her office.


I was so distracted that I bumped right into Glen, Diane’s admin, rounding the corner to her office.  The poor little guy was knocked back a few feet and fell, dropping his stack of copies unceremoniously. 


I scanned him to make sure my clumsiness  hadn’t done him harm. 


“Oh Glen! I’m so sorry! Are you OK?”


Thanking God for the fact that I had merely bumped him instead of stepping on him, I bent down and helped him with the letter-sized (now 11x17”) papers.  It was horrifying to think that I had almost crushed every bone in his foot! 


“I-it’s OK Elise, it was my fault.  I shouldn’t have been moving so quickly knowing I’m sometimes difficult to see,” he said tremulously.


“None of that Glen.  The fault was mine. Please, accept my apology”


I handed the stack of papers I had collected back to him and stood up, letting him stand on his own instead of picking him up, as most women would have done.  He smiled timidly.


“Hey, no harm done.  You know Elise, you’re one of the good ones.”


Scurrying on, I reached Diane’s office.  


“Elise.  How are you?  Have a seat.” Diane motioned to the chair and I moved to sit after closing her office door behind me. 


“I’m glad you caught me.  It’s been awhile since we talked.  What can I do for you?  Is this a sensitive matter?”


“Not…exactly, but I do want to be able to speak freely, if that’s OK with you.  Some of it’s work-related, but I have a personal question too.”


“Of course! What’s on your mind?”


“Well, both topics regard my boyfriend, Alex.  I’ve mentioned him before.”


She nodded, “Yes, I believe we met, briefly.  Was this the young man that brought you flowers on your birthday? 


“That one turned a few heads among the girls, if I’m not mistaken,” she smirked.


I smiled, “Yes, that’d be him.  He’s been somewhat despondent since he lost his student status at the University.  He’s got a good work ethic, and he’s very bright.  He had plans to be a medical doctor, and I know he would have pulled it off brilliantly if not for the, uh, gender situation.”


Diane nodded.


“He’s been looking for a job lately.” Her eyes went up at this. “Some way to feel like he can make a difference.


“As you can imagine, he’s been faced with a lot of rejection on that front, with the exception of the kinds of positions you might guess he would be offered.”


Another knowing nod.


“So, I had thought maybe the firm might be able to offer him something.  We have that receptionist position available, and if you would consider taking him on, I’m confident he would show you he could complete more challenging tasks.”


Diane’s executive leather chair creaked as she leaned back.


“Elise, first let me say that I applaud your dedication to him.  He must be quite special for you to want such things to make him happy. 


“However…you know things have been difficult for the men within the firm.  The fact is that there are still almost a dozen men working here who held out during the shift to a more female…friendly workplace.  Would it be fair to them if we were to elevate someone new to a woman’s position when the other men are restricted to admin and clerical roles? 


“I’ll remind you that many of those men accepted demotions from their previous positions simply to stay on and work.  Hell, Frank Ayres used to be one of our executive VPs.  Now he’s answering phones!”


I was outraged at the reminder.  “But it’s exactly this kind of unfair treatment of men that we should be trying to stop!” 


She looked stern at that, reminding me whom I was speaking to. 


“Please, excuse my outburst.  This has been a sore subject for me lately.  I see your point regarding fairness to the other male employees, but I only ask for your consideration.”


Diane’s expression softened.  “Absolutely. It’s the least we can do for one of our rising stars. 


“I’ve spoken to your supervisor, and we both feel you have great potential here at DDPW. I understand an offer was made to bring you on as a full time associate after you graduate next year.  I hope I don’t have to tell you what an unprecedented honor it is to receive such an early commitment on behalf of the firm, and I sincerely hope you’re giving it due consideration.”


“Oh, definitely, I am!  DDPW has my gratitude for all they’ve provided to me these past couple of years, and I’ll never forget it.”


Apparently she was gratified with my response, as I received another nod. 


“So! I believe you mentioned a personal question?”


Ugh, now that I’m in her office, this is a bit intimidating.  Girl talk with one of the junior partners? 


“Y-yes.  Well as I said, things haven’t been going swimmingly between Alex and I lately.  If I’m being too forward, I’ll apologize up front. 


“I don’t usually put much stock in such things, but I’d heard a rumor that your husband keeps a job…and that you’re, well, close.”


Clarifying, I added, “I mean, close as in the way it used to be.  Woman and husband, like partners, or equals. That sort of thing. 


“That’s what I’m looking for.”


She snorts, “Oh yeah?  Is that what they say?”


I nod.


“Well, it’s not that far from the truth.  Dale is very dear to me, and against my better judgment, I find myself giving in to him too often, but I can’t say that our relationship didn’t change considerably with the virus.


“Yes, my husband works.  He’s got it in his fool head that his previous notions of being a provider for me still apply.  I’m not quite sure why I indulge him in this, but I do find it easier to deal with him at home when he’s content, so I give in.”


Suddenly she puts on a serious air, “But make no mistake Elise, it’s best to break them of these silly male delusions early.  That way you’re not continually dealing with their frustration.  No one wants an unmanageable husband, right?”


This was obviously rhetorical, so I said nothing. 


“In the early days, after Dale was fired, and I was on the rise here at DDPW, he felt threatened, and he withdrew from me.  He stopped wanting sex, and our marriage spiraled downward with his depression.  I had no idea what to do.  I became desperate. 


“Eventually, I discovered a new program that wives were using to help their husbands.  It’s called MarriageWorks.  Obviously it’s intended for married couples, but I understand they are now allowing women to sign up their boyfriends if they can provide proof that the relationship has been ongoing for more than a year. 


“It…helps, in situations like these.  It’s completely harmless, and I can tell you Dale’s been much more eager to please ever since.”


A small part of me rejoiced that the answer to our problems could be so simple, but my suspicions flared. 


“It’s a ‘program’?  What kind of program?  Like, subliminal audio recordings played while sleeping?  That sort of thing?”


“To be honest, I’m not entirely sure what it entails, in detail.  It’s a course, of sorts, offered at certain medical facilities.


“I worried about Dale at first, wondering if this was some kind of destructive brain tampering or something, but one of my friends highly recommended it, and when he came back that first evening, he seemed just fine.  No worse for wear, and much happier than he had been.


“We’ve been happy ever since.”


We?  Doesn’t she mean I?  This sounded sick.  My stomach turned just thinking about what they must be doing to those men.  This is love?  I staggered at the thought that Diane was one of the “good ones”. 


Best not to let on though, so I pretended to be interested.


“Really!? Wow, that sounds like exactly what we’ve been looking for.  Do you mind if I get the info from you at some point?”


Saying “we’ve” felt like throwing up a little in my mouth, but it seemed to satisfy her that she had helped me. 


Diane smiled gratuitously, “Absolutely!  You know, Elise, I’m glad you came to me.  When I look at you I see me, 20 years ago.  You have a very bright future here.  I just know it.


“I’ll have Glen email you the details for MarraigeWorks.  Regarding the position for Alex, no need for a resume.  I’m sure he’s qualified based on what you’ve said.  I’ll have Glen setup a time for an interview.  Don’t worry, that’s more of a formality than a real part of the selection process, at least when it comes to male applicants.”


“Thank you again Diane,” I gave a slight bow of my head and exited her office.  She had already returned to work.


Now I had to convince Alex to take the job.  It didn’t sound like it was going to be anything more than a receptionist position, and I wasn’t about to lie to him about that.  Hmm, maybe I could press the angle that we’d be working together.

End Notes:

I do really appreciate feedback, good or bad, since it helps me see that folks are at least taking a peek at my work.  The encouragement is my biggest source of motivation to finish this. 

Thanks for reading.

Chapter 19 - Surprise by White Wolf
Author's Notes:

Edit(1/10/17): Minor rewrite

Okay, so disclaimer: I've started to take the story in a slightly darker direction than we've seen so far, hopefully you all won't mind overmuch.  I've tried to create some real conflict with this chapter without bringing the reader down too much.

I don't want to give anything away about the conclusion, but I'm a sucker for a happy ending too, so worry not.

Enjoy!

 

Alex

Light.  Intense light. 

As I came around, I was deeply disoriented.  Almost like waking up in the middle of a REM cycle.

Where am I?  What day is it?

Looking about, I realized I was strapped to some kind of bed in what appeared to be a medical facility.  The room was nondescript and large enough for women, but the bed I lay in was obviously sized for men.  

I was alone.  Without windows and only a single closed door, I had no sense of time.

No IVs or other medical paraphernalia were evident on my body, but there was a cart with medical effects next to my bed.  Other diagnostic machines sat dormant nearby, and I spied what looked like a closed circuit camera directed at my position.

My gym clothes were torn – wait – the gym…there was something...  I remember trying to set up some stupid competition between those two women at the gym, hoping to redirect their desire for me into aggression towards each other while I made my escape.  I thought it worked, too. 

But then, how am I here?  Let’s see…they had gotten into a heated shoving match and Beth helped me…oh shit! 

Beth. 

It started to come back.  She helped me toward my car, but as soon as we left the building she grabbed me.  The back seat of her car had restraints, and… there was a sharp pain in my arm.  Some kind of injection? 

That was all I could remember, until now. 

I tried testing the strength of the straps holding me – they weren’t budging at all.  The door unlatched and began to open.

A huge woman entered; she must have been at least a couple feet taller than Elise.  I expected a white lab coat or scrubs, but she wore neither.  Instead, she had on a gray pantsuit and high heels.  She was well into her middle age and one of those women that could legitimately be called ‘big boned’, as she didn’t appear fat – truly fat women didn’t really exist anymore.  Her attitude was strictly business as she set the men’s duffle bag she carried on a small table in the corner and proceeded to make several marks on her clipboard.

“Ah, you are awake.”  Her accent sounded east European.

She paused for a minute, seemingly expecting a response, but given nothing, she continued.

 “Your name is Alex?”

My blank stare continued.

“I am Olya. I will be explaining your role to you for tonight.” 

I snorted, “You can’t be serious.  Why would you think I’ll cooperate with you?”

Unfazed, she said, “Your compliance will not be in question once I administer the proper medication.”

As she completed her sentence, she reached to a hook next to the door and removed a key that was well beyond my reach.  Unlocking a drawer in the medical cart next to my bed, she removed a syringe and pharmaceutical bottle and proceeded to load the hypodermic.

I thrashed against the bands holding me, but her huge hand ruthlessly clamped my upper arm to the bed frame, stilling my motion so she could inject me.

A flash of heat followed, but otherwise I felt nothing.

Dropping the needle into the sharps container on the cart, she stood back up.

“Now then, while the drug takes effect, allow me to explain your situation to you.

“Your life, as you know it, is over.  You are now the chattels of the Matriarchy.  Soon, you will be sent to reside within one of our compounds and will live out your days among us, contributing to our society.”

The deadpan with which she delivered this news shocked me almost as much as the words themselves did.  Terror washed over me.   

“However, as a new addition to our stables, it’s customary to auction you to the highest bidder for a temporary period of service to recoup the cost of…acquiring you. Following this, you’ll be returned and sent to your new mistresses to serve.”

I wanted to rant and rave, to threaten that ‘they’d never get away with this’, as in some cheesy action movie.  But this wasn’t fiction, and something told me that not only did they have connections sufficient for the typically interested parties to turn a blind eye, but they had indeed been getting away with this for some time.  Further, anything I told them about people coming to find me they would only use against me.  Weighing all this, I maintained my silence.

Still, I started thinking about the chance of rescue, and had to admit it was bleak.  Why hadn’t I left word where I was going?  Stupid!  El was resourceful and determined though.  I started to feel better just thinking that she was out there for me.  Having seen what my woman could be like when I was threatened, I could almost feel pity for my captors.

“Now then, to tonight’s events.  But first, let’s have a little test to make sure you are properly conditioned, shall we?”

Unlocking the restraints with another key on the ring she grabbed previously, she moved back and allowed me to a moment to sit up and free myself. 

“Stand up and remove your clothes,” she instructed in an authoritative tone.

“Are you insa-“

I had only gotten part of my incredulous remark out when my body reacted.  Almost as if it had defected, it ignored every command I sent it to stay seated.  Seeing how pointless my attempts to disobey were, I gave up and let it happen. 

I stripped right there in front of her, burning with shame.  At least I was able to turn around as I did.  It seemed as long as I didn’t try to actively counter her order, the drug allowed my freedom. The whole thing was sickening.  Where the hell had they gotten a drug like this?  The implications were mind-blowing.

She nodded sharply and moved to pick up the bag she had carried in, “This is your attire for the evening.  You will put this on when I leave the room.

“Someone will be visiting you within twenty minutes to take you to the showcase. While there, tonight’s bidders will be given the opportunity to evaluate you prior to the start of the auction.”

Any sense of indifference or aloofness that she may have had in her bearing until then disappeared, and the intensity of her glare increased ten-fold.

“Tonight’s event is a prestigious affair in our community.  You will comport yourself with dignity, class, and charm for the duration.  You will be respectful of and attempt to obey all women who address you, referring to them always with the honorific ‘Mistress’, or by whatever title they nominate to you.  Order of precedence for your obeisance will always be designated by the first Matriarchy member you meet upon reporting to a new location. 

“You will make every effort to please all women of the Matriarchy and the winner of tonight’s auction; the latter only until such time that you are returned to us.

“You will make no attempt to escape, and will feel honored to be included in our forward-thinking and morally superior society.”

I almost felt the weight of the shackles of her commands laid upon me as she enumerated them.  They etched themselves in my brain, and I could feel myself responding to them, but I noted something else as well: I did not feel honored as she had directed.  I could tell that I should be, but I just…didn’t. 

Mulling over why this was, I mused that it was likely because all the commands but that last were directing me to act, not think or believe.  Was it possible that other men in my position would feel the way they were ordered?  Such a level of mind control was an extremely scary thought.  Regardless, I figured I should probably fake it. 

“Prepare yourself.”

With that, she left, closing the door behind her.

As her command triggered with her departure, I immediately began to dress for the showing.  I unzipped the bag and upended the contents on the bed.

Victoria’s Secret.  Of course.  Personally, I’d never gone for this kind of thing, but they had branched into men’s lingerie not too long ago, and apparently they were a big hit with ladies.  It made me think about how different things were only two years ago, when a sexy look on a man was a fine suit. 

Naturally, since men were no longer breadwinners, a woman’s association of a man’s financial success with his business apparel was now defunct.  More important things like virility and sexual attributes were prized now.  Male lingerie was formulated to emphasize such features.     

Personally, I found it ridiculous.  Most men did, of course.  It was absurd what some of the products promised to do for the image of a man’s penis size.  Then again, I had never needed it to enflame the desire of women.  Could this be how women had viewed bustiers and thongs before the virus?

Smiling at the memory of jokingly asking Elise if she would ever want to see me in anything like this, I recalled her sarcastic response:  “Definitely.  You can never look too big…” Breaking down into a giggling fit, she finished “…that is, if you can find one that fits you.”

The happy memory transported me from this nightmare for a few moments until I realized my body was still attempting to carry out the order to dress.  

Spread on the bed before me was a garment for the torso, a pair of boxer brief-like underwear, and a small piece that I didn’t recognize.   

The first was similar to a robe, but it had shoulder pads like a blazer and was cut to accentuate the vee of a man’s chest.  A wide opening was present in the front below the waist for an unoccluded view of the ‘goods’. 

The boxer briefs felt like they were made of thick silk.  As I slipped them on, I saw that the panels of material were designed to tuck and cinch strategically to tighten up and lift the butt and exaggerate the relief of a man’s package, which was bright red contrasting with the black of the rest. 

After putting on the robe and underwear, I looked down at myself and felt very awkward.  I hope they wouldn’t make me wear this for long.  A woman would be more likely to laugh at me than find me sexy.

As I stood puzzling over what to do with the third piece of clothing, another warning knock came from the door and a young woman entered.

Spinning around, I tried to cover myself with my hands and caught her grinning down at me.  She was very short for a woman; perhaps only 9 or 10 feet tall, with straight brown hair and a dusky skin tone.  Her beautiful features were delicate, hinting at a possible latin descent.  She certainly had the body for it.  A slight chest but wide hips and a bubble butt were obvious beneath her painted-on pencil skirt as she turned to shut the door. 

Regarding me again, she giggled and knelt down in front of me so we were nearly eye to eye.  I could smell her fruity scent.

“Hi Alex, I’m Isabella.  It looks like you might need some help with that.” she said playfully, a crooked smile on her face.

Her rich brown eyes so captivated me that I even momentarily forgot that I was half naked in front of her.  I immediately pulled the robe tighter to cover myself, clearly beyond what it was intended to do.

Blushing, I was finally able to mutter, “Erm, yeah. I guess so.  I’ve never worn this kind of thing before.” 

Her laugh was musical in the face of my embarrassment. 

“My God, I could just eat you up.  I’m not laughing at you, I swear.  I see this a lot. 

“If I wasn’t under a strict hands-off policy prior to the auction, you’d be in for some trouble.”

She tilted her head and gave me a sultry smile, biting her lower lip lightly.

“However, that doesn’t mean I can’t have a little fun in the line of duty.  Let me show you what you do with this,” she indicated the mystery piece I was holding, grabbing it from me with her left hand.

Isabella reached forward to pull my underwear down, and I instinctively resisted.

“Alex,” she admonished, “wouldn’t you rather do it willingly than make me force you?”

She was right.  Better to at least feel like I have some control.  I lowered my hands and turned my head, feeling objectified as her hungry gaze devoured my exposed body.

As my underwear slipped down, she gasped at the sight of my cock. 

I could hear her panting.  She reached for me with her right hand outstretched, transfixed upon her target. 

My muscles tensed, I stood there as this attractive stranger lightly caressed my limp cock with her fingers.  With deliberate slowness, her soft fingertips traced the length of my silky skin.  Just before she reached my glans, she circled to the underside, where the densely packed nerve endings were sending my brain heavenly signals.  She lifted my growing cock up so she could get a better look.

“It’s OK, I promise,” she soothed.  “I’m just going to show you how to use this,” holding up the piece in the other hand

“You see, this ties around your penis, like so.” 

She started to attach it to my length so that the two features on the band were positioned directly atop my most sensitive spot, underneath.

“This will give you light stimulation with even the smallest movement, causing you to remain in a semi-erect state.”  

Wow, they had thought of everything.  Now that I had it on, it did seem to be working.  With the way it was balanced, even the slighted shift was enough to send me to half-mast.  I was barely going to fit into the underwear, but maybe that was by design.

Checking for the time, she said, “Oh, shit.  We need to get you to your viewing booth!”

With her scrutiny ended, I gladly pulled on the diminutive drawers laying at my ankles to cover myself.  Damn.  I had to say, between the material, the color, and the design, I looked huge.

As she turned to leave the room, I reached up and grabbed her fingers.

“Isa-“

Whoops!  “I mean, Mistress Isabella…thanks.” She knelt again, listening. “This is very difficult, but you’re…not what I expected.”

I bumped the side of her arm playfully and gestured forward, “Shall we?”

Her dazzling smile was my reward.  Maybe the Matriarchy wasn’t all dominatrices and abusive mind control after all.

Isabella led me out of my room and into the hall.  Luckily, it was warm.  I chuckled noiselessly, wondering if they were trying to prevent shrinkage.

The hall looked similar to a hospital.  We passed many doors on both sides, which I gathered were prep areas like the one I woke up in for other men, though I didn’t see any other men as we walked.  Judging from the number of doors we passed, the throughput capacity of this place, and all its associated implications, were mind blowing.

I had a front row seat to view my hostess’ perfect derriere as we walked, and soon I became so enthralled by it I couldn’t have told you whether the last couple turns we took were left or right.  I started to suspect her selection as a guide was intentional for her attributes.

So absorbed was I with the way the thin material of her skirt creased and stretched on her supremely kissable behind that my pecs bumped right into it when she stopped.  I had to catch myself from reaching up to put my hands on her hips to get a better feel.

She gave a little grunt and turned around to regard me with a knowing smile, unsurprised that I was now considerably better off than ‘half-mast’.

“Careful now, little stud,” she chuckled.

“In you go.”

The open door in front of me invited me into a warmly lit room.  It was small, richly appointed with wood paneling and Victorian decor, a wingback leather chair and fainting couch were present, both sized for men’s use and positioned opposite a large two-way mirror.  To each side of the mirror on the same wall there was a large flat panel monitor.

The rest of the room was essentially a set, with accoutrements of the fantasy positioned throughout.  I felt like I was in a porno film.  Then again, that probably wasn’t far off.

Isabella crouched near the door as I took it in.

“Try to make yourself comfortable Alex.  Remember, we want you relaxed.  It’s important than you put on a good show tonight to encourage active bidding.  But with your physique and that innocent, sexy look, you are literally the headline attraction tonight, so be confident.”

Me?  Please…  I was just a normal guy.  Was it my infected status?  Had to be.

“But, I’ve never modeled or anything before. I don’t know what to do. I’m going to make a fool out of myself.”

“If you feel nervous, try to think of something funny.  It’ll put you at ease and make you feel natural.  Trust me, I used to do a little modeling where I came from, and it helps.

There are displays to the sides of the mirror as well.  We’ll be playing a little…male entertainment there. It’ll help you stay in the correct mood.”

Isabella looked left and right briefly, and smiled back at me.

“Tell you what, just imagine this.”

Moving to the other side of the hall, she reached up with her arms to run her fingers through her hair behind her head, spreading her legs and sticking out her glorious ass.  Isabella looked over her shoulder and stared right into my eyes, biting her lower lip.

Then she started the show.  Spreading her legs wider, she bent at the knees.  I was apoplectic as she proudly continued thrusting the most beautiful posterior I had ever seen in my direction.

Her breasts fondled the wall on her slow grind back to full stature.  Her glutes tightened and relaxed while she tilted her pelvis repeatedly.  The motion drew my attention toward her unseen sex, pleading to be filled and promising velvety bliss for anyone able to get beyond the thin barrier of her clothes.

My cock was fully primed when she turned around and bent to give me a peck on the cheek.

“It’s been a real pleasure Alex.  I mean that.  Go into the room and make yourself comfortable.  You’ll receive the rest of your instructions via the intercom.”

She bent and smothered my mouth with her luscious lips while her fingertips held the back of my head.

“Goodnight, handsome.”

“Goodnight, Mistress Isabella.”

I entered the room as she shut the door behind me.  While I tried to lounge, I instinctively focused on subduing my now throbbing erection. Just then I heard a voice over the intercom.

“Good evening Alex."

End Notes:

Thanks for reading!  And again, sorry it took me so long to get to this point. 

The next chapter will stick with Alex as he's auctioned off of the winning bidder, then we'll get back to see what's happening with Elise.  If all goes to plan, I should have another update every 3-4 days (ideally until it's done).

Feedback is always appreciated, of course (good, bad, or indifferent)!  Thanks again.

 

 

Chapter 20 - Lady in the Green Dress by White Wolf
Author's Notes:

Edit (1/10/17): Very minor rewrite to maintain flow

Edit (5/10/16): I've done pretty much a complete rewrite of this chapter.  I received some insightful critical comments regarding a lack of personality for Alex throughout much of this chapter, and I've tried to take them to heart.  I never felt quite pleased with it before, but I'm much happier with the new version.  Hopefully you will be too.

Disclaimer: This segment has a bit of "maternal" aspect to it, though it's rather light.  To be clear, there is some breastfeeding.  I've received some insightful comments from folks who felt this was inappropriate.  It was pointed out to me that this story has gone on for an extended period without deviating from the fetishes I've established in the beginning (gentle, MiniGTS, breast), and that to throw in others now is betraying the reader.  They also believed it added nothing to the story, positing that fetish material is likely only to stimulate those that enjoy it directly.  These are excellent points, and I had initially resolved to remove the content in the rewrite of this chapter that I'm currently working on. 

However, I've rethought this, and will be keeping the exchange as it is through my rewrite.  Despite some folks misgivings for the content, I still feel it's an important part of displaying Alex's humanity and compassion even through his hardships.  I want to be clear - he is a reluctant participant in the act and I believe I convey this in the story.  I have not altered his personality or desires with this sequence.  At least, it was not my intention.  That he still engages in it to help this woman speaks to his character.  

Regardless of whether you agree with me or not, I'm writing this here to explain why I'm doing this, and to give fair warning to those that may have an otherwise enjoyable story ruined for them by this content.  If you are in this camp, I apologize in advance.  You can safely avoid all of such content by skipping the remainder of the chapter from the time Annette starts to bath Alex.  

Thanks for your time.  Hope you enjoy

Alex

My face burned with shame.  The act I had put on to satisfy the voice in that little room, showing myself off… I felt as though I had swum through filth.  Much of it I’d feel uncomfortable doing even for Elise.  This, I mentally spat, is my value.  An object to be displayed and used; a puppet who’s strings would be held by one woman or another, passed around until they’ve had their fill.  Desperately, I had tried to resist them, but the drug brooked no defiance.  

After bidding had completed, I was led back to another staging area where I was given a less revealing outfit to change into.  My handlers all seemed quite impressed with the results of the auction.

Picking up the pair of slacks and button down shirt they laid out for me, I dressed quickly and was ushered to my “date” for the next 48 hours.  My face was impassive as I followed on my invisible leash.  She awaited me in a richly appointed lounge. Setting her champagne flute down as I was led into the room, she uncrossed slim, toned legs and rose to greet me.

Though my mind recoiled from the sexuality on display before me, I had to admit she was stunning.  Her form was statuesque; curves in all the appropriate places, and a bust line like none I had seen.  Resplendent, she was bedecked in sparkling jewelry and an immaculate coiffure. 

Her beauty was mature, and though from further away I would have estimated she was mid-thirties, her eyes and bearing hinted she was likely somewhat older.  Her facial features held the kind of classic, natural beauty that would have at one time landed her a wealthy husband regardless of her temperament. 

I tried not to let resentment touch my face.  Underneath, however, I seethed at the woman that would buy me, and no doubt others, like so much ripe fruit.  Remembering my instructions, I chose silence over rebuke.  She received a stiff nod. 

“Mistress.” My voice came across just the way I felt – forced.  My primal brain betrayed my wounded psyche in admiring her magnificence.  Her dress suited her perfectly, clinging to her every womanly curve and showing a good deal of creamy flesh through a thigh-high slit in the side.

She pursed her lips and affected a pout, as if addressing an unruly child, “Awww.  Don’t be that way.  Please?  I’m not so bad.”  I looked at the ground.

I felt the cool tips of her fingers under my chin, tilting my head up. 

“Please, it’s Annette, not ‘Mistress’.  Despite our…roles, I do want the next two days to be enjoyable for both of us.”

Not caring that my recalcitrance bordered on petulance, I maintained my clipped tone.

“Annette then.”

She sighed, obviously seeing that I would be stubborn despite her attempt at extending the olive branch.  She laid her large hand on my shoulder and upper back. 

Her voice was calm and measured, and all pretense had departed from her face, “Small steps then, I suppose.

“Come.”

She nodded to my handler and beckoned to me.  We passed through several rooms and exited the building. 

Late twilight awaited us outside.  My head was on a swivel as I took in our surroundings for any sign of our location.  Maybe even a stranger passing by that might help me escape.  I knew I couldn’t do it myself due to the drugs, but that didn’t mean someone else couldn’t.

I deflated when I realized we had exited a very unremarkable building in the middle of an equally unremarkable alley.  We were in a city, that much was for sure, but which one?  It couldn’t have been that far as it must have been the same day, unless they had shaved my facial stubble when I was passed out. 

The building shadows in the street were deep from the late hour.  I saw no one except the attendant that awaited us next to a limousine idling in the alley.  

Annette waited patiently while I took in the scene.  The woman seemed nice enough, and was certainly gorgeous, but what was in store for me when I climbed into that limo?  Why would she need to rent a man from the Matriarchy?  Surely, she could have gotten almost any man she wanted with the promise of a fine meal and a pleasant evening.

My head hung as I plodded to the car, resigned.  She followed, and the driver shut the door behind us.  Soon we left.  Peering out the window as we traveled, I confirmed my suspicion that we were in a city, but none of the street names were familiar.

The interior featured opulence as I had only seen on TV.  Since it was sized for a woman, I could easily stand up inside.  There were smaller men’s seats interspersed throughout the women’s about the periphery. The latter were the primary intended occupants based on the quality of accommodation.  Selecting one toward the front apart from Annette, I sat.

She reached for the bar, pouring herself a drink. 

“Can I fix you something?”

Surprised at her offer to serve me, I looked at her to see whether it was genuine and saw only naked honesty.  Her face was very expressive.  I shook my head slightly to decline, hearing the clink of crystal as she capped the decanter.

As we rode, I looked out the window, electing quietude.  For some reason I clung to the absurd belief that I could avoid the events of the next two days if I just remained inconspicuous.  Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Annette looking at me.  Strangely, I thought she looked sad.  Almost as if my aloofness actually wounded her.

While the minutes ticked by en route, I thought of Elise, and how we’d normally be just finishing up with dinner about now.  How I’d offer to clean the dishes, and she’d refuse, knowing that it was much more difficult for me to handle at my size.  A stepladder didn’t help when I needed to use a three foot deep sink to wash 18 inch flatware, after all.

Sometimes, she would ask me to take out the garbage, knowing full well my manly pride wouldn’t allow me to refuse.  Given how humorous she found it when I wrestled with the chore, I secretly played it up for her, exaggerating my struggle. 

A sad smile crossed my face.  I’d give anything to hear her giggle right now.

“So, he can smile,” Annette’s comment dispelled my reminiscence.  I looked over to find a half smile on her.  “Penny for your thoughts.”

Could I really talk to her?  My mind told me that she was a part of the ‘new’ world.  To be feared, and avoided.  She was taking me home to use me, for God’s sake.  A different part of me whispered that she had shown me nothing but kindness so far; the same part that cried out for the comfort of a chaste hug.  

“It’s nothing.  Just remembering the life I had stolen from me.”

I thought I saw her flinch. 

“I’m sorry.” I said reflexively, feeling slightly bad about hurting her, and not knowing why.  My gentle words seemed to make a difference.

“Keep me company?” she patted the seat next to her.

No harm in being civil, I supposed.  I relocated to the indicated spot, and I felt a small fraction of my heart thaw under her beaming smile. 

“That’s better, right?”

The slit that cleaved her dress fell at the exact spot where my leg touched hers, and the warmth of her skin bled through my cotton khakis.

She reached to my temple, brushing some of my unruly hair behind my ear with one graceful finger. 

“So handsome.

“Alex, I can only imagine what you’re going through with this.  It probably means very little for me to apologize, but I will anyway.

“I’m sorry.”

Sorry?  This was too much.  I knew I was being irrational as I pulled back from her touch. 

“You’re ‘sorry’?  Bullshit!  Without people like you bankrolling the whole sordid operation, the Matriarchy wouldn’t be abducting men. 

“They wouldn’t have us set up in those little booths to be a peep show for the pleasure of women we can’t even see.  They wouldn’t take us from our lives – even as lousy as they are now – where at least we have the ability to pursue our own happiness,” I spat.

Woah, what had come over me?  Was I angry with her, or the world? Admitting to myself that it was probably the latter was more difficult than I expected. 

A pregnant pause broke the mood.

“Now I have to apologize,” I sighed.

“No, maybe I deserved that.  It is awful, what they do to you young men.  I’m sure you wouldn’t believe me if I told you that I do this for you, not for me… but it’s the truth.

“What the matriarchy does is wrong, Alex.  I know this.  How they take you men from your homes, break up families, steal loved ones…

“I know you’ve been hurt.  Made to do some uncomfortable things.  If you think for a minute that I wouldn’t help you escape them if I could…”

“But, why can’t you?  Just drive me back home.  I’ll go back to my life with my girlfriend, and you do the same.”

“You think it’s that easy?  Use your head for a second and I think you’ll see.  If you don’t show up in a couple days, they come after me and you.  They know where I live – they need to come deliver another dose of your drug tomorrow.  They know where you live too from your ID.”

Was it possible that she had really thought this out?  I considered as she continued.

“No, it won’t help.  They will continue to do as they wish, and gain in influence as more women succumb to the lure of their ideology.

“I may not be able to break you free, but at the very least I can make the next few days restful and pleasant rather than torturous, as they might be in the hands of another woman.”

It was hard for me to believe, but if what she said was true…  Was she really doing all this for purely altruistic reasons?  Then again, the pieces fit.  After all, if she wanted to take advantage of me, it was very unlikely that I would be sitting here fully clothed as we spoke calmly.  She could compel my obedience with nothing more than a word.

She must have seen me trying to process it all, because she waited tolerantly as I did. 

“So, if that’s true, then what will you do with me?”

She gave me a warm smile; obviously having eroded my defenses, if only slightly.

“How about we start with a hot meal, and go from there?”

With her offer marinating for a moment, I listened to the sound of the road, and reflected.

She must have noticed the gooseflesh of my arm, exclaiming, “You’re freezing!

“I swear, those women have no thought for men’s comfort whatsoever.  It’s all about presentation!  Come, I’ll warm you up.”

She patted her lap, indicating I should sit with her.  I eyed her skeptically, still believing this was some kind of sexual snare.  Then again, I recalled the warmth of her skin as I sat next to her.  Warmth that, from what I’d seen so far, was matched by her character.

“Please don’t fear me.  I promise I won’t do anything you don’t want.  Just let me warm you while we ride. 

“I’ve been told my lap is quite comfortable.” She gave me another crooked smile.  Damn, but she was beautiful.  I felt drawn to her.

Relenting, I walked in front of her, waiting to be pulled into position.

My pose was stiff as she sat me gently into the valley between her thighs, revealing my discomfort with our nearness.  Her lap was indeed warm though, and I enjoyed the feeling of her long, shapely legs.

Slowly, as if reaching for a frightened deer, she laid her hands on my shoulders, completely covering my upper body with a blanket of heat, and slowly eased me back to rest against her bosom. 

Closing my eyes to luxuriate in the sublime softness pressing against my back, I gradually relaxed muscles I didn’t realize I had tensed for so long.

I had to admit that, so far, this whole experience had been very pleasant, but my paranoia about what was yet to come was not yet entirely expunged.

But for right now… maybe just a short rest.  My thoughts became sluggish as I started to nod off.

I woke sometime later to find Annette’s large hands covering my thighs, her chin hovering above my head, silky golden hair tumbling down to the sides of my face, enveloping me in a light, clean scent.  There was something else in the smell of her I couldn’t quite place.  Almost a…sour smell.  I couldn’t pin it down. 

It looked like we had arrived, “Feel a little better?” she murmured. 

“I would have woken you, but you seemed as though you needed the rest.”

Craning my head to meet her large green eyes, I felt embarrassed, “Sorry.  I didn’t realize how exhausted I was. That was… Thank you.” 

Giving her a little smile, I started to believe what she had told me.  Maybe this wasn’t going to be so terrible after all.

The way she was holding me made me think of Elise.  She loved to clutch me like this, tenderly embracing my smaller form, assuaging her protective instinct.  For what must have been the hundredth time since my captivity, I regretted my churlishness with her earlier that day.  I desperately hoped that she would forgive me.

“That smell….” Annette inhaled deeply. “Cologne?  What fragrance is it?”

“No, I rarely wear cologne, and definitely not when I’m going to the gym.  Come to think of it, I don’t think I’ve had a shower since my workout. I’m sorry if I’m a bit ripe.”

“On the contrary; it’s quite pleasant.”

“Right, well, next time I know I’m going to be abducted and sold in an underground human trafficking ring, I’ll be sure to wash the stink off.” I said in jest.

Rising from her lap, the evening chill was stark against her warmth as I exited the limo.  Electing to wave aside the driver’s offer of help to manage the drop to the ground, I jumped, scattering gravel on the circular driveway as I landed. 

The house was magnificent.  Designed and built to a woman’s size standard; all of the architectural details one would expect on a residence of this caliber were magnified.  Two huge braziers burned on either side of the driveway, providing flickering illumination as I stood and gaped at it, feeling very insignificant.

“I bet you’re starving.  Yes?” she prompted, walking toward the front door with me, hand in hand.

Realizing it was well into evening now and that I hadn’t eaten since lunch, I nodded.

The serving staff welcomed us into a foyer that could have doubled as an atrium in a hotel.

“Excuse me while I change into something more comfortable.  Suzanne will show you to the kitchen and see that you’re fed.  I’ll only be a moment.”

I was shown to a small dining area near the kitchen that must have been meant for the staff.  A booster seat was supplied for me and I was assisted into it.  Clearly she did not entertain many male guests.

Less than ten minutes later an aproned serving woman brought a feast of roast chicken, specially prepared green beans and some kind of spicy potato dish.  She poured ice water from a pitcher into a woman’s glass.  The meal smelled delightful, and I struggled only slightly with the large dining table implements as I ate. 

So engrossed was I in sating my hunger that I was surprised to find Annette had already rejoined me, sitting to my right.  Wordlessly watching me eat for a moment, she eventually pulled my plate in front of her and gently confiscating my utensils. 

“May I serve you?”

Gazing into her glowing green eyes to sense her intent, I sensed no motive other than to act the perfect hostess.  I nodded, continuing to chew the delectable fare.

She now wore her hair pulled up and pinned, casually piled atop her head and exposing her kissable neck. 

Woah, why was I thinking about kissing her neck?  I shook it off.  Somehow, though, her hair did look alluring thanks to the occasional loose end that emerged. 

Having changed, she now wore a ribbed pink shirt under an unbuttoned white blouse that was tied at the midriff.  The unfastened sides and tied-off shirttails of her blouse provided the perfect showcase for her overflowing breasts.

“Say ‘ahh’”

Choosing the fork first, she started to feed me with my utensils.  I happily obliged, as hungry as I was, staring into her eyes as she did so.  A look of utter contentment came over her.  It was almost as though she was somewhere else.

“So, tell me about yourself Alex.”

Sitting on her lap was one thing, but I wasn’t about to relate my life story to this lady.

“I dunno.  There’s not much to tell, really.  I live a pretty dull life…now.”

She gave up the fork in favor of her slender fingers, pulling a piece of cold chicken apart with them and proffering it, holding it a good eight inches from my face so I had to lean in to receive it.

Her eyebrows dipped at my comment.

“But you seem anything but dull.

“A handsome young man like yourself…I’m sure you have a lot going for you.  You mentioned a girlfriend earlier.  That’s something, right?  Is it serious?”

“Yes, we love each other very much, but one’s relationships are not everything in life.  I get that most men nowadays have a singular goal to land a good woman that will provide for them, but that has never been my sole desire.”

Shut up, Alex!  Why are you telling this woman these things?  As I accepted another morsel from her fingers, again I felt I could share things with her.  She had such a welcoming mien that I continued.

“I was studying to be a doctor, before the virus warped our culture.  I know it sounds cheesy, but the feeling I get from helping someone in their time of need is…well, it’s something I wished to be able to experience every day.

“As Confucius said, ‘choose a job you love, and you will never work a day in your life’, right?”

She nodded, and persisted in feeding me.  This time it was a green bean.  She idly bit half of it off herself before offering me the rest.

I marveled at her ability to listen without interjecting her own commentary.  It was a rare gift, to be a good listener, and I appreciated it in that moment.

“Mmm, those are delicious.” She reached for more. 

“I feel bad though; what about you? I’m sure you have quite a story to tell,” I said, meaningfully regarding the lavish accommodations that surrounded us.  Her look was morose then, but she said nothing.

Grabbing a chunk of potato with her index finger and thumb, she continued the ritual.

“So, your girlfriend back home – tell me about her.”

“She was – is – special.  Not just to me, but to everyone she meets.  She’s selfless when she shouldn’t be, kind when she doesn’t have to be, and patient when all others wouldn’t be. 

We were desperately trying to make a life together in this world turned upside down.  It wasn’t without its challenges, but a bad day with her was better than the best day alone.  I love her more than I can say.

“…But now that’s gone.  Taken by the Matriarchy.”

She stopped me for a moment.  I could tell she wanted to say something.  Maybe even to help.  But she couldn’t. 

She pressed on with my feeding.  Finally, when every morsel was consumed, she diligently cleaned her fingers of all remaining sauce with a cloth napkin.  There was something slightly sensual about the movements of her hands.

She leaned in to me and made a show of sniffing.

“Yes, I think you’re right after all.  You could use a bath.”

She led me up the stairs.  After a walk down a hall that seemed to go on forever, we eventually reached her bedroom. 

Recessed lighting behind the trim at the ceiling bathed the room in a warm glow.  A four-poster bed dwarfed even the one owned by Elise’s mother; it was sumptuously decorated with lavender drapes and a mountain of accent pillows. 

My look at the bedroom was cursory as Annette ushered me on into the adjoining bathroom.  Big enough to fit most of the first floor of the home I grew up in, a massive tub was prominently placed in the center.

Next to the tub stood another serving woman, who had clearly finished drawing the bath.  Already filled with steaming water and bubbles, Annette dismissed the attendant.  I heard the door close as the servant left.

“Now, we’ll get you clean.”

I offered no resistance as she pulled my clothes off.  Hours ago, I thought, this would have been a somewhat traumatic experience, but this beautiful woman had bonded with me in a way that had, so far, been unsullied by lasciviousness.

As she settled me into the hot, soothing water, I realized that the rim of the tub was nearly to my neck, but thankfully, the water only came to my waist.

Removing her blouse in the hot and humid bathroom, her breasts swung heavily as she bent over.  She pulled her sleeves up and knelt down at the edge of the tub, filling a small urn with hot water and pouring it over my weary muscles. 

With a small, private smile on her face, she quietly hummed a little tune as she finally took the soap in her hand and proceeded to lather me up.  Her large hands were exquisitely slick and supple, tracing every inch of my naked body.

Maybe it was my unwarranted pride for my body, but I expected passion in her eyes where instead I saw a vacant look.  Apparently, however, she let her hands do the seeing.  Their touch was soft, but insistent.  Dipping lower to my waist, she plunged them into the water to clean the soap off, somehow sensitive to the pain that resulting from soapy urethral intrusion. 

She cleaned my penis scrupulously, manipulating it this way and that to make sure every inch was subjected to her treatment.  What surprised me was the utter lack of intended stimulation I sensed from her labors.  This was a cleansing bath, not a prelude to intercourse. 

Her upper body leaned over the tub slightly, dangling blessedly ripe fruit over the steamy water as she skillfully worked out my fatigue.  Opening my eyes, I noticed dark circles showing at the tips of her pendulous globes. 

Initially I thought the wet spots were from some inevitable splash back, but I realized even the lowest point of her chest was at least a couple feet above the water line.

“Annette”

Her reverie curtailed, she stopped her efforts.

“Hmm?”

“This feels divine, but I think you’re getting wet,” I indicated her chest.

Looking down, she tried – and failed – to cover the wet spots on her chest.  “Oh, God. I’m sorry.  I didn’t mean for that to…  it’s just that I’m so full.”

Huh?

Reaching for a towel, she dried her arms and looked down at me. 

“Alex, I can I be honest with you?”

“Of course, I’m your property for the next two days.  You can do whatever you want with me.”

“No!”

I started from her explosion.

“I mean…no.  Alex, forgive me for my boldness, but my motives for selecting you, in particular, are not entirely unselfish.”

Uh oh, here it comes…

“It was my hope that, for the next two days, we could spend time together as a couple.  Not as giantess and slave, but as it used to be.  No commands to force your hand or word, no unceasing demand for sexual services.  Just two people who respect and admire each other.  Two people who…love each other.

You’ve talked about your woman; I can see the passion with which you hold her in your heart.  That passion was once mine as well. 

Many years ago, before this whole business with the virus, I lost someone irreplaceable to me.”

Her tears came then, validating her words.

“I will never know love as I had with him.”

My heart broke for her.  She must have seen some part of him in me.

Grabbing my naked frame then, she pulled me out and gently patted me dry with a soft terrycloth towel.  A cotton robe was next, which she wrapped around me soundlessly.

“Alex, follow me.  Please.”

Moments later we were on her bed in candlelight.  She laid down, resting on her elbow to meet my eyes.  Her emotion was still thick as she resumed her unfinished thought.

“David and I had just had a baby girl – Leah. 

“My husband always had a sharp business acumen.  He owned his own company at the age of 25, and it was within spitting distance of the Fortune 500 by the time I became pregnant.  Naturally, with the money coming in, we chose for me to stay home with the baby.

“Those early days were the happiest of my life.  I cannot imagine you’ve had a child before at your age, but I can tell you that giving life is a powerful thing.  The notion that, though mortal, you can touch eternity through your offspring.

“Naturally, our happiness was not to last. During a business trip out west, David was killed in a car accident.”

Determined to do something to assuage the pain evidenced by her tears, I grasped as much as I could of one of her hands with in mine, offering silent consolation.

“And Leah?”

“Do you have to ask?  She’s with the Matriarchy now.”

Another piece of the puzzle… she must be trying to make amends for her daughter’s wrongheadedness.

“They don’t realize it, but little girls need fathers too. Men and women…we need each other.  No matter what our size is, no matter who is dominant.  We are two halves of a whole.

“…like David and I.”

Annette truly broke down now into weeping.  Eye shadow running and face no longer composed, she somehow looked more beautiful for her humanity.  I wanted to help this woman.

Giving her a minute, I finally tried to get her attention. 

Gently, I probed, “Annette, what can I do? 

“Do I remind you of him?  Of David.  Is that why you picked me?”

She nodded.

Collecting herself, she tried to laugh away the painful memory, “You noticed my shirt earlier… 

“You’re probably already aware that the virus affects people differently.”

“Yes”

“Well I’ve been afflicted as well,” she gestured at her breasts.

It started to dawn on me what she meant just as she elucidated.

“My body is relentlessly holding to the notion that I have just given birth to a child. 

“What torment, then, that the virus has thrust upon me; my body seems locked in an age that I long to go back to – the time right after the birth of my daughter. 

“I produce, but without a child to care for, the pain can be severe.  I’ve been to doctors, of course, but they’ve found no permanent solution.”

Taking it all in, I was torn between disgust and a desire to help this woman who was as lovely on the inside as her appearance showed the world. 

Standing up on the bed, I pulled her head to my chest as she wept. 

After what seemed like an hour, she calmed. 

“Alex, will you help me?  Just this once?” she implored, sounding much smaller than the huge woman that lay before me.

What kind of human would I be if I were refuse?  I had to help her.  To provide a fleeting cessation of the pain that plagued her every day.

“Of course.”

She sat up and set me on her right thigh, facing her, pulling the pink shirt over her head.  Taking a moment to unfasten the extensive clasp in the rear of the largest bra I’d ever seen, she pulled it free. 

I was floored.  The cups on this thing looked to be capable of accommodating medicine balls.

As the lacy garment fell away with the accompanying padded inserts, I saw that her breasts looked firm.  Veins covered the surface, her nipples turgid.

“Alex, please. Make the pain go away.”

The large hand behind my head guided me toward her hard, shot glass-sized nipple.  I pulled back at the last second, uncomfortable. 

When I saw her hurt look, I closed the distance, using my normal methods to bring her pleasure. 

Annette’s eyes were closed, and I could feel the deep breathing of her chest, but this was clearly not what she wanted.  I had to indulge her. 

Delivering the slightest suction to her erect nipple, I received a gush of creamy, sweet milk.  The taste was actually quite good, though a part of me cringed at the thought of suckling a woman as a grown man. 

The life-giving goddess moaned loudly as her letdown reflex kicked in, and her breast issued forth a torrent of heavenly sap.

Overwhelmed by her prodigious production, I sputtered and pulled away, again fighting the urge to retreat.  Knowing the fragile emotional state she was in, however, I steeled myself to stay the course.  She was clearly in another place as I attended her, but her pleasure was evident.  To my surprise, Annette took the opportunity to reach down and unzip her pants below me. 

Suddenly, it was as if my biology – or that of the virus – overwrote the programming of my thinking brain.  Lust like I had never felt before overcame me.  Lust for the supremely abundant creature towering before me.  I had to suppress the dire urge to bury my now raging erection in her as far as it would go.  To plant every drop of seed I could muster in her fertile ground.

Noticing that her other breast had started to dribble in sympathy with its twin, I attacked it feverishly, desperately trying to finish my work so we might enjoy each other in ways more befitting an adult man and woman. 

My hands were tiny juxtaposed with each of her titanic breasts, but I nonetheless attempted to use them to assist my suction of the life-giving fluid by applying pressure.

Annette’s hand assailed her most sensitive spot below me as her milk flowed.  The sounds of her relief and pleasure eventually announced her ultimate satisfaction.

For twenty minutes more, I zealously extracted her milky effluent, until finally, she felt drained. 

My cock desperately sought release, but she still appeared lost in her dream state, so I controlled myself.  This moment was about a wonderful woman who had lost so much, and I didn’t want to intrude on her reminiscence to sate my own needs.  So I sat as she again clutched me to her breast.  I could feel her rapture through her grasp. 

For all her power and wealth, this beautiful giantess needed me, and that empowered me.  I saw that my worth as a healer was more than simply practicing medicine as an M.D. 

One could heal in many ways. 

End Notes:

Thanks for reading!  Reviews always appreciated!

Chapter 21 - Missing Person by White Wolf
Author's Notes:

Edit (1/10/17): Very minor rewrite

A short one this time.  It's just setting the stage for how Elise is handling Alex's disappearance.  I already have more written (both sections are Elise), but as the second part looks to be longer than I originally planned (they always are), this seemed a reasonable break point.

Thanks for reading.

Elise

"24 hours?!  Are you kidding me?  He could be dead by then!”

“Miss, please, calm down.  I’m sorry, but I have to go by the book, and the book says we can’t open a missing persons case until 24 hours have elapsed from the time they were last reported seen.”

The officer’s patience was obviously wearing thin now. 

“You have to understand how often this happens.  It’s tragic, but we can’t afford to start investigating missing people the minute they disappear.  We’d bankrupt the city!”

She must have sensed my outrage at the notion that this was simply a matter of dollars and cents.  That, despite the dramatically increased suicide rates, sky-high abduction rates, and frequency of abuse and harassment of men, some councilwoman had relied on a cost-benefit analysis to set the bar on who lives and dies. 

When she came back, her tone was more mollifying.

“Look, are you sure he didn’t just leave on his own?  You said he owns a vehicle, and that it’s missing, right?  And that you two had a disagreement? 

Evidently he took the car, so maybe he just went to visit a friend.  Is there any place you think he might go if he needed space?”

She was trying to be helpful, and it wasn’t her fault, but I didn’t care.  This wasn’t going anywhere, and I needed help, not lip service. 

“Forget it!  I’ll deal with it myself!!”

“Miss-“

Stabbing the button on my smartphone to end the call, I continued to wear out the carpet in my bedroom. 

What a load of BS!  ‘Standard operating procedure’?  What the hell was standard about a virus-compatible infected man missing for over 12 hours?  Without a woman to look after him, he was essentially a pork chop dangling before a pack of starving dogs!

Dammit Alex, you infuriating man!  I was equal parts angry and terrified from the way he left without even a note.  For all I know, he really might be with a friend.

But I doubted it.  My anxiety flooded back as my anger receded; I knew he wouldn’t have done that to me.  It wasn’t like him.

Think, Elise!  He might be needing you right now!  Forcing myself to calm, I mentally reviewed.

I got home yesterday around 5:30, and both he and his car were gone.   His tablet and overnight bag were still here in my room where he had left them. 

Mom didn’t know anything; she got home after I did.  I knocked on a few doors to check with the neighbors, but it wasn’t much help.  Only one lady was able to tell me anything: she hadn’t seen a man’s car on the street when she got home from her shift at around 2:30pm.

There were really only two possibilities: he left deliberately, or someone came to the house and took him and his car.  A stolen car would be just another loose end for a kidnapper, so I ruled that idea out for now.

But where would he have gone?  He was pretty upset with me yesterday before work, so I couldn’t completely discount the notion that he might have visited a friend for the evening.  Or maybe even go back to school early?  No, his bag was still here.  Wherever he went, he was planning to come back.  And no note probably meant he intended to do so before I returned from work; he wouldn’t have wanted me to worry.

Damn! If only his car had one of those tracking devices.  I had just been thinking about making him get one after he told me about his job hunt outings.  Looks like it wasn’t soon enough.

Looking at my watch, I realized it was nearly 9am now.  I decided to blow off school for the day since I’d gotten hardly any sleep last night.  Besides, there was no way I would be able to focus on my studies right now. 

Spending the next 45 minutes making phone calls, I had exhausted most of the low hanging fruit, and was really no closer to finding him. 

Lena told me she hadn’t heard from him in a week.  I politely declined her offer to help.

Few of his friends were local, and I only had contact info for Eric.  No answer there, but it was unlikely Alex would have seen him anyway – they had kind of fallen out of touch when Eric started seeing that new girl.

I wasn’t getting any further here at home, so I decided to hit the street and see if I could at least find his car. 

The brilliant blue sky and crisp fall weather somehow made me even more morose as I drove about town.  Autumn was always Alex’s favorite season.  Why hadn’t I blown off work yesterday to spend time with him?  Or at least gone home to visit him at lunch.  This whole thing could have been avoided. 

No.  This wasn’t my fault.  I needed to keep reminding myself or I would go mad.

After nearly an hour searching, I had visited the few places I thought me might have gone.  The coffee shop where we started dating.  My school, where we hung out to study when he was in town.  Even the bookstore, where he liked to sit and read or check out photography magazines. 

Nothing. 

Getting desperate, I even drove by Alex’s parents’ old house on the other side of town.  They had moved away a year ago, claiming it was the neighborhood that had driven them out.  The real reason was obvious though – they were worried the virus would split them up.  Their fear was certainly not unfounded. 

Alex’s dad had taken a job that allowed him to telecommute, and after severely cutting back their expenses, they moved to an isolated spot in the country.  They would never cut Alex out of their lives, but they wanted to limit their exposure to infected as much as possible.

As I looked out the window of my car now, I saw the old, abandoned neighborhood for what it was – a used up relic that society had literally outgrown.  A monument to how things used to be when men and women were equals – or close enough to it.  Regardless, Mother Nature didn’t discriminate, and was happily reclaiming it for her own. 

It brought back some powerful memories though.  Smiling a little, I thought of how I used to wait for Alex to get his butt out the door in the morning so we could walk to the bus stop together.  Playing baseball together with the neighborhood kids in the field next to the Shermer place.  Movie night Fridays in Alex’s room, complete with popcorn and laughter. 

The memories brought home just how close we had always been.  The virus had changed our relationship in many ways, but I had loved him no less then than now. 

My eyes welled up with barely contained tears as I hung my head and prayed that I would get the chance to hold him again.  

End Notes:

Should have the next section up in a day or two.  Thanks for reading.

Chapter 22 - A New Lead by White Wolf
Author's Notes:

Edit (1/10/17): Very minor rewrite

(7 Days Later)

Elise

There.  That was the last of them. 

Posting missing person notices all over town had taken me hours over the last couple days.  No calls yet, but I had to keep trying.  I was relentless because I knew he was alive.  He had to be. 

It had been a whole week, and I was a wreck.  I couldn’t sleep, I couldn’t study.  I barely ate. 

Mom was starting to get really concerned, but I couldn’t help it.  Every avenue I explored felt like another door closing on the possibility of getting him back. 

The police had finally started investigating his disappearance, but so far, neither their leads nor mine had gotten us any closer to discovering Alex’s whereabouts.

Arriving at home, I trudged through the front door. 

“Mom, I’m home!  I got the rest of the signs up!”

Her voice was faint from upstairs, “That’s great honey.  Dinner’s on the table.  I made a pot roast, but it might be getting cold.  Sorry I couldn’t wait.  You know I have my rally tonight.  I’ll be right down if you want to talk.”

Right, the rally.  I heard her makeup case click shut.

“Are you sure you don’t want to come with me, Leesie?  Might be good to get out of the house and focus on something else.”

‘Daughters of Moral Progress’, they called themselves.  Mom had started attending after Dad left.  I knew things hadn’t been going swimmingly between them leading up to the separation, so I wasn’t surprised when she didn’t seem too shaken up about him leaving. 

Soon, though, she came to realize how important he was to her.  Those were difficult times.

A friend of hers finally got her to attend a meeting.  Besides the rallies that advocated affirmative action measures for men and proposed mandatory safety measures, they mostly served as a support group for women who had lost husbands due to the virus – whether by their own action or otherwise.  Many, like my Mom, had neglected their marriages for a variety of reasons, ended up separated, and came to regret it.  Others had lost husbands to abduction or outright assault by other women. 

Their common goal was to reestablish a tenable social and marital standing between the sexes.  The current status quo, they asserted, could not continue indefinitely.  Their cause resonated with me, but I just didn’t seem to have the motivation to go along.

Sitting down at the dinner table, I found my meal cooling rapidly.  I ate just enough to quiet my hunger, picking at my food with a fork while I brainstormed on what else I could do to get Alex back.

The loud clacking of heels on hardwood announced Mom as she came and sat down next to me at the table.  Her look of concern was touching as she laid her hand on mine.

“So, how did it go today?  Any leads?”

“No, still nothing.”

“You’ll find him.  I believe in you.  I’ve never seen a woman with more determination and strength in the face of adversity.  Alex is very lucky to have you, sweetheart.  I’m proud of you.

“We have a diverse group of speakers at tonight’s rally, if you’re interested in coming with me.  Please consider it, honey.  They always allow a few walk-on testimonials; you could be a powerful voice, if you wanted to.”

Getting up to clean my dishes, I shook my head.  “No thanks Mom.  I appreciate you trying to look out for me, but I really need to catch up on my essay.  All this investigating has been time consuming.  I don’t even want to think about how far behind I am. 

“I guess I’d better get to it.  Tomorrow I’m going to be putting out more notices to expand my coverage.”

Her eyes were motherly, “Leesie, honey…you’re killing yourself.  I’m not suggesting you give up on Alex, but the police are on this.  Why not let those women do their work?”

It went right in one ear and out the other.  Giving up just wasn’t an option.

“I’ll be in my room.  Have a good time.” She sighed as I headed upstairs for my bedroom.

As I dropped my bag next to my bed, I heard the garage door close behind her.  Mentally, I tuned out the world to engross myself in what had become my evening ritual. 

Opening the bottom drawer of my dresser, I found Alex’s small duffle bag.  Reverently pulling it out, I sat on the bed and placed it on my thigh.  My fingers struggled momentarily with the tiny zipper, but eventually managed to open it, grasping a blue t-shirt from the treasures within.  Drawing it to my face, I inhaled deeply.  His smell was still thick on it – a balm upon my soul.  Studies showed that scent is the sense most intensely linked to memories, and the proof was right in front of me.  It was the last shred of contact I clung to. 

Not wanting to waste the precious notes that lingered within, I soon put it back and zipped everything up to prevent their escape.  As soon as I laid back down, my cellphone rang.  I didn’t recognize the number.

“Hello?”

 

“Can I speak with Elise Pierce please?”  

“Speaking.”

“Ms. Pierce, this is the police.  We believe we may have a lead on the whereabouts of the person you reported missing, Alex Gray.”

My heart hammered as I sat up. 

“Yes!?  Has he been found?”

“No ma’am.  But we did locate his vehicle at a physical fitness and treatment facility; Complete Fitness, on Mulver Drive.”

That was my gym!  Alex must have gone there to blow off some steam.  The thought stung, knowing that he didn’t wait for me.  I’d been pestering him to join me for weeks.

“I don’t understand.  That’s the gym I go to.  I’ve been there at least a few times since he went missing, but I never saw his car there.”

“Nevertheless, it was found there and impounded this afternoon.”

“Any clues as to where he might be?”

“Not at the moment, but we do have additional leads; as you may know, the gym happens to be a licensed treatment facility, so we should have access to video surveillance for the day of the disappearance.  We’re in the process of interviewing the staff and reviewing footage.

“Now, with that said, I have to remind you that to interfere with or subvert a police investigation like this is a criminal offense.  I know you want to see your friend again, and I can assure you that we are doing everything that can be done to get him back.  Please be patient.  We’ll keep you informed.”

“Thank you officer.”

Hanging up, my mind immediately started thinking about ways I could follow this lead without getting caught.  Hell with it! I hadn’t gone for my treatment in a couple days, and I could use a workout. 

Changing into my tight black workout pants and pink sports bra, I pulled my hair into a tight ponytail, suddenly feeling like I could run a marathon.

Twenty minutes later, I pulled into the gym parking lot, immediately realizing why I hadn’t seen his car before.  There was an adjunct lot for small cars around the side of the building.  It was partially hidden from the main lot where I normally parked.

I scanned my card on the way in and headed to the treatment room to receive my injection.  My anxiety must have been suppressing my libido, because sex had hardly crossed my mind in the past week.

With that done, I moved straight to the workout area.  It was packed, so I went for the weights.

Alex liked my soft but trim look, so I focused on high rep, low weight toning exercises in lieu of strength training for the next 40 minutes.

As I laid on the bench cooling down, I considered what I could do to follow up on the lead the police had provided.  Since it was evening, many of the folks here were unlikely to have been around when Alex came at mid-day.  Still, I figured I had a better shot on the men’s side at finding someone that might have seen him, so I headed in that direction.

The men’s weight room wasn’t nearly as busy as the women’s, of course; attendance wasn’t compulsory for the smaller sex.  Nonetheless, I spotted a guy that could have been a professional bodybuilder from his appearance.  His physique betrayed a many hours a day lifting habit, so I figured he was my best shot. 

As I came closer, a few of the men looked at me uncomfortably, swiftly moving to other exercises to keep their distance.  I had a glimmer of pity for them.  That a strange woman could instill fear from her mere proximity in such an ostensibly safe place.  My target, luckily, had no such compunction.

I had never spent time in the men’s weight room before, but from within, the equipment appeared toy-like.  Almost as if my slightest misstep would crush the diminutive steel the men struggled with.  It was difficult to take them seriously when their largest weights were smaller than the plate I ate dinner from. 

The man I stalked had just finished a set.  Clearly, with his rippling musculature and bulging veins, building his body was either a profession or full-time hobby for him.  He labored audibly with weight that I could easily have handled in sets of twenty or thirty, but I nonetheless admitted that my libido was stirring from its slumber as I approached him.  Whispering to me, it reminded me how long it had been since I had had Alex.

He finished his set and realized he was being scrutinized, so he sat up and removed his earbuds.  The fact that he didn’t cringe in my presence tickled a part of me that wanted to pick him up and tear the clothing from him. 

So close now, I smelled his sweat, and bent down to clamp my hands on the curl bar he had been using.  It was so tiny.  The width of my two-handed grip eclipsed a substantial portion of the bar.  I felt like tossing it aside with a single hand just to demonstrate my dominance.  To illustrate how his greatest efforts were but a trifle to me.

Looking up at me, he set his arms on the bench behind his body, forcing him to flex his torso.  It did strange things to me.  I wanted to touch that defined muscle clothed in taut skin.  To follow those veins wherever they led my fingertips… It was...

STOP!

Damn virus!  Get a freaking grip, Elise.  This isn’t you!  You’re panting over some guy who isn’t a footnote in Alex’s book.  My vibrator would be getting a workout tonight.  Clearly abstinence was affecting me more than I thought.

Confident or stupid – or perhaps both – he reacted to my apparent interest.

“Like what you see?”

Donning my most imperious attitude as armor against his naked sex appeal, I responded. 

“Little man, you really think you could satisfy me?”

Cool it Elise.  That’s no way to start a conversation with someone you’re asking for help.  Remember, you need answers.  I toned it down.

“Actually, I’m looking for someone who was here the other day.  He’s missing.  You look like you spend a lot of time here, so I thought maybe you’d seen him.”

After chatting with the body builder – Derek, he said his name was – for a few minutes, I learned that he hadn’t seen Alex, but he knew some women that had talked about a guy that met the description last week.  He claimed that one of the girls, a black girl named Alison, came every day in the early afternoon. 

Right then.  I’d see her tomorrow.

By the time I got home and pulled my sweaty clothes off – I detested public locker rooms – my suppressed sex drive had come back with a vengeance.  It made me feel guilty to think that it was Derek that put me in this state, not Alex, but I was flushed with desire regardless. 

Standing in the shower, I thought only of my love.  Those mornings when he faked sleep as I got up for work, sneaking into the shower while I pleasured myself so as to avoid disturbing him.  His mouth at exactly the correct height to replace my busy hand...

As the water coursed over me, soothing my aching muscles, I burned with need.  Eyes closed and breathing hard, I spread my legs and bent over, supporting myself with my left hand against the shower wall.  In my mind, his small hands ran over the slippery, wet slopes of my thighs and ass, exploring in infinite detail the curves he delighted in while his face attended me.

 

My hand was a poor analog for his pleasure delivering tongue, but I set to my sizzling folds with intensity born of my passion for him.  Before long my pleasure rose in a wave, growing geometrically with the thought that we’d soon be together to conduct these ultimate expressions of love.  Fingers dancing desperately, I quickly attained that state of superlative bodily bliss.  Without thought to my audience, a loud moan escaped, and my shout was reflexive.

“Alexxxxxxxx!!!”

Caught in the aftershocks of my intense euphoria, it was a moment before my rational mind returned to me.  It tantalized me with the knowledge that this was but a shadow of what Alex and I would soon be sharing again.  Hope was a powerful force, and its roots had been watered tonight.  

End Notes:

One more for Elise after this.  Thanks for reading.

Chapter 23 - Gone by White Wolf
Author's Notes:

Edit (1/10/17): Very minor rewrite

A bit of a longer wait this time.  I admit that I wasn't happy with this chapter at first.  I had intended to make it another Elise chapter, but the plot progress I had planned was just mainly details most folks had probably already guessed, so I decided to throw them into a Lena chapter and expand it with a bit more world building.  I rewrote it a time or two to try to avoid a pure information dump.  Hopefully it worked, and you all don't mind the third POV.

Enjoy.

 

Lena

Waiting at the passenger side of my car, I extended my hand to help him down.  He accepted, and we strolled toward his front door.  Some guys were still too proud to be assisted, but most were getting over it.

Brian, my date for the evening, gave me an expectant smile as I knelt on his porch – or, more accurately, his mother’s porch – to say good night eye to eye. 

Mm, I just wanted to bite those little dimples of his.  And maybe have him nibble something of mine…

“I had a nice time tonight.”

“Me too.  Thanks for dinner Lena.”

There was definitely chemistry.  Or at least, it seemed like it.  Then again, that’s what I had said after the last three dates.  He was different though.  Unlike the other guys, he didn’t seem afraid of me.  When I caught him checking out my tits, I used my upper arms to surreptitiously push up what I had been blessed with to tempt him into boldness. 

The warm light of the porch lamp cast dark shadows across his face as I regarded him with intent, leaving the door wide open for him to lean in and press his lips to mine.  I knew the rules though: no contact initiated by the woman.  So I played it straight – it wasn’t worth risking my membership.

It seemed as though he was going to take what I had offered, but he pulled back and looked away.  Since when was he shy?!  Those looks he gave me at the restaurant certainly said otherwise.  I tried not to let my disappointment show, but inside I felt the door closing on my chances of getting laid tonight.

Inside, my frustration mounted.  Guys used to be so easy!     

I pouted at his reluctance, crossing my arms under my breasts to erode his resolve in multiple ways.  I’d be damned if I was letting this fish off the hook just yet.  He was so close to inviting me in, I was sure. 

There was no men’s handle on the door, so I wondered if his mom’s house was designed with men in mind at all.  Some women preferred it when their husbands were dependent on them.  Hmm, that’s an idea…

“How about I come in for a little bit?  It doesn’t look like there’s anyone home to help you out.  I could get the lights for you, if you want.”

He demurred, “Hmm, that does sound tempting, but I’ll be fine.  I’m sorry Lena, you’re beautiful, and I really enjoyed talking with you, but I need to take this slow.  I hope you understand.”

So he wanted to see me again?  Hey, at least I wouldn’t leave here without prospects.

I nodded sympathetically.  “Sure, I understand.  I guess I should go then. 

“No chance for a goodnight kiss?  I sure would love something to remember you by.  It would really make this night unforgettable.  But it has to be a real one this time.”  My smile was coy as I closed my eyes, hoping he would surprise me.

That seemed to do it.  This time his lips planted firmly on my plump bottom lip.  As I’d hoped, he forgot that since I was kneeling, my folded legs stuck out a few feet in front of my face, causing him to stumble right into me as he closed in.

His hands went out instinctively, one pressing into my left breast for support.  I moaned when he contacted my yielding flesh.  Sure, I was playing it up a bit, but if it worked to ignite his passion… 

Easily steadying him with a hand, I focused on our kiss.  My women’s magazines told me how intimidating we can be to guys while kissing, so I let him lead, following as he slowly gained the courage to seek my tongue out with his.

“Mmm” I murmured, licking my lips and savoring the moment with my eyes closed when he retreated.  He hadn’t taken his hand from my chest.  He didn’t seem aware that he was massaging me lightly.  I giggled a little inside, betting he was enjoying that.  I was pretty spectacular there.

Suddenly, he pulled his hand back, as if it were scalded.  “I-I’m sorry!  I don’t know what…”

Seeing a smirk on my face instead of anger, he calmed.

“No harm done, cutie.  Just a little preview for next time, right?  Unless you want to change your mind and invite me in, get a bit more acquainted with them?  I can arrange a private interview, if you like.” 

He blushed when I shot him a sultry wink.

“You tempt me!” he chuckled, “but where would that leave me?  Just another notch on the old bedpost.  Right?”

He turned and labored with the front door before I realized my manners and assisted him like a gentlewoman. 

“Brian, I’m not like that.  I thought we had a nice time, is all, and I didn’t want our night to end so soon.  But I can see I’m pressuring you, so I got it; message received. 

“Can I call you though?  Maybe we could do something next Friday.”

He looked over his shoulder and nodded, treating me to another warm smile. 

“Definitely, please do.  I’ll look forward to hearing from you.

“’Night Lena.”

“’Night!”   

I turned and bounced toward my car, giddy at the idea of having a nice, normal guy as a committed boyfriend.  If I played my cards right, I’d be making space for him in the bottom drawer of my dresser within a couple of weeks. 

Remembering something, I turned back, “Oh, hey, Brian.”  The door had nearly closed, but he stopped it with his foot. 

“Do you mind checking in with the service for me?”

“Sure, no problem.”

I headed home to my single bedroom apartment in the new part of town.  When I picked him up earlier, I was pleasantly surprised.  Hot guys rarely went about in public anymore, unless they were with their women.  Most girls were afraid to let them out of their site for fear they would be stolen – literally or figuratively.  So the standards for attractiveness in unattached men were much lower than they once were. 

I wasn’t quite sure how a handsome guy like Brian had fallen through the cracks, but I wasn’t looking that gift horse in the mouth.  Straight dark brown hair, hazel eyes and a nice jawline, he stood a bit shorter than the average man, but three or four inches hardly mattered when anyone he would date would be several feet taller.  His had nice shoulders and a slim build; not particularly muscular, but not unattractive. 

Sadly, he also had that unfortunate mom-dressed-me look.  Yet another aspect that I was finding common in men now that so many of the bachelors had moved back in with mom. 

Driving home, I compared him to Alex, as I always did after meeting a new potential lover.  Sadly, Elise’s man had set an impossibly high watermark for my dates.  I desperately hoped that Elise couldn’t see how much I wanted him. 

I remembered reading an article online today when I was procrastinating at work about what women found attractive in a man, physically.  While it was no surprise that women still preferred muscular, lean body types, the article discussed how marginalized the value of men’s physical prowess had become in our new women-dominant paradigm.  It also touched on certain features that were becoming more sought after by women, according to surveys.  Naturally, most of them centered around the ability to bring a woman more pleasure.  Obviously, larger sex organs was high on the list.  The days of “size doesn’t matter” were over. 

Right then, what I really wanted to do was call Alex for a little rendezvous.  I’d done so on occasion before, and Alex was willing more often than not.  Never had I been satisfied like I was with him.  I felt my skin flush just from the thought.  I was really grateful to have a friend like Elise that would share such a treasure with me.

But of course, we would enjoy no tryst tonight.  My little on-again-off-again lover had been missing for a over a week, and I thought about what might have become of him often.  Elise was at her wit’s end, bending her tack-sharp mind relentlessly to the task of getting him back.  Despite my jealousy for her, inside I knew she was a better person than me, and I felt for her during this time. 

Walking in, I flipped the lights on and threw my small jacket on the couch.  It was late, so I headed into the bathroom to get ready for bed.  Pulling the ties out of my hair, I used a half-dozen tissues and cleansers to remove my makeup, and changed into a comfy t-shirt and sweats. 

Standing before the mirror, I looked at myself critically.  The slightly heavyset girl of my youth was gone.  The woman that replaced her now would have been unrecognizable to young Lena.  A stunning combination of sultry curves, flawless pale skin, and exquisite facial features, I felt I was being modest saying I would have been a ‘9’ some years ago. 

But now?  Who could say?  Standards for feminine beauty were so much higher that it was difficult to know where I stood.  Better than average?  Probably.  Unforgettable?  No.

Trying to consider myself objectively, I pulled off my shirt and turned this way and that.  Full, high breasts dominated my chest, and provided a plush foundation for large, bumpy areola and prominent nipples with excellent symmetry.  My narrow waist flowed beautifully into child-bearing hips.

The mirror hid nothing, however, and I was not without flaws too.  The slight asymmetry of my nose from where I had broken it playing tag in second grade; the way my smile crooked on one side; the thickness of my eyebrows.

But things were not as they used to be, I reminded myself.  Women still needed beauty, but wealth, position, and ability to provide were, in some ways, more paramount to gaining a mate of quality.  Aside from Brian, the last couple guys I dated were more concerned about my car than my outfit. 

In a world full of what used to be pinup model-quality women, we had to have some way to set us apart.

My thoughts ran to my family.  I still hadn’t spoken to them since they turned me out, but I wondered if my mother had become infected at some point.  It would have been sad given their absolute terror for what would result from it.  Nevertheless, it would have been nothing more than poetic justice, considering how they treated me.

With nostalgia heavy upon my mind, I opened the top drawer of my vanity, and pulled out a small brush.  I laid it in my palm, within which it fit entirely.  It looked like nothing more than a children’s toy to me now, and had lost all practical value as a grooming tool. 

My cellphone beeped, indicating an incoming email and disrupting my thoughts.  It was from my dating service, letting me know that Brian had checked in.  This was important to women now.  Most of the older dating services had seen a dramatic rise in women’s enrollment with the virus.  The insatiable needs of the modern woman had made them a veritable hunting grounds for the now ubiquitous female sexual predator.

Soon, men’s participation in these established sites had plummeted, and an enterprising young woman had filled the gap with my current service.  The new website had many dating “rules of engagement” for women that ostensibly protected male patrons.  Though this would never guarantee safety, women wanting to establish a reputation as a gentlewoman who respected men could rely on dating partners to report good conduct.  Personally, I had a perfect record, which certainly helped when I requested dates with men I had never met before.  

I resolved to call Brian tomorrow afternoon and press him for another date. Alex may never be mine, but I needed a man, and the sooner the better. 

*********************** 

Rainforest sounds escalated in volume until I couldn’t help but stir, finally hitting the sleep button on my alarm clock. 

I quickly showered and dressed for work, then responded to a text from Elise.  In my reply, I told her I had some time this morning to meet up to discuss her latest news.

A small, twisted piece of me hoped this latest experience would somehow be the catalyst to destabilize their relationship.  Alex was closer to me than anyone else except Elise. 

Feeling dirty for my selfish thoughts, my heart nevertheless jumped at the notion of having him for my own; Brian may have been a pretty face and pretty decent dinner companion, but Alex was the whole package.

Two hours of mind-numbing admin duties had come and gone since I arrived at work that morning.  Joining me on the path outside our office building, Elise looked worse than she ever had.  She wore no makeup, and her hair was a wreck.  Clearly she had only put forth a modicum of effort in grooming herself that morning.  This didn’t bode well for what she had to tell me. 

Turns out, I didn’t need to wait long for her to verify this.

I laid my hand on her shoulder, saying nothing, but lending sympathy nonetheless.  Standing next to her, I felt terrible that I had ever thought about taking her man from her.  I had never experienced the pain she was feeling now, but she wore her emotions on her sleeve for all to see.

Her voice was almost a whisper.  “He’s gone.”

“What?!”

Gone?  She was so sure he would be found a couple days ago.  Calm down Lena, she needs you right now.  A stabilizing force.

“Go on.”

“I met with the detective heading up the investigation of his disappearance yesterday.

“The short version is that he was abducted by one of the employees of the gym I attend, who drugged him…”

She paused then, head hanging and hair in her face.  Her clenched fist was white as she tried to control her anger.  

“Are you?...”

She merely shook her head, regaining a bit of composure.

“Sorry, this is difficult, but you’re my best friend, and a good friend to Alex too.  I wanted to share this with you.”

OK, now I felt terrible for thinking those awful things.  Some friend I was… I felt as low as the goose crap she had nearly stepped on as we walked along the path around the pond. 

“Go on.  I’m here for you.”

“He’s been sold into slavery.  At least, that’s what the police think.  The woman that took him apparently sold him to the Matriarchy.  She confessed when they found drugs and illegal restraints in her vehicle. 

“Unfortunately, they have no leads inside the organization.  They tell me that they will pursue questioning with other reps from the organization, but they suspect all of this illicit activity would be firewalled from their legitimate business elements.

“Dear God, Lena, I didn’t realize things had gotten this bad!  ‘Male trafficking', the police called it.  They’re used to pleasure women, many of whom…use them, until they die of the rigors of their duties.

“It’s sick!  How did we get here as a race?  Don’t I feel the same needs as these women?  Don’t you?  We would never dream of doing something like that.”

My head hung then.  I couldn’t look her in the eye.  It was too painful.  To be reminded by this decent woman who had called me ‘friend’ and welcomed me within her cherished relationship with her lover.  I might have missed what she said next from my overwhelming sense of guilt.

“…no way to find out which one”

“Sorry, what did you say?” I asked.

“They told me that they have no more leads on his location at the present.  That he could be at any one of the Matriarchy compounds.  Damnit, they’re spread all over the United States!  He could be a thousand miles from here! 

“I tried to get more information, but they were evasive.  They wouldn’t give me kidnapper’s info, and don’t have anything on the Matriarchy contact.  It pisses me off, but I guess I can’t blame them.  If they had, I would already have paid her a visit to do something horrible.

“They claim they investigation is still open, and that they will be following up leads as they develop, but I got the distinct impression that they were telling me to give up and move on.  It certainly seemed like they had.

I thought for a second, determined to bring her some glimmer of hope.

“Hey, at least you know he’s alive.  Alex is tough.  You and I both know that.  Most guys aren’t like him – they’re soft and weak, and easily hurt by women.  Alex isn’t.  He’ll endure, I know it, even if it’s only out of a desperation to see you again.

“And think of this – if they’re paying for these men, they have an investment in them they would want to protect.  Right?”

She gave me a small smile.  The most I’d seen out of her in over a week, not counting when his recovered car had given her false hope.

“You’re a good friend Lena.”

Again I cast my eyes downward. 

“Thank you for talking with me.  Seriously, I mean that. There aren’t many people in my life that I can share this with.”

“So what will you do?”

It was an inspiring thing, to watch someone of such passion and character muster her resolve.

“Find him. 

“Even if it takes me thirty years.  I’ll find him.  We will be together again.

“For right now though, I’m going to dig up all I can possibly find about the Matriarchy.  I’ll do whatever it takes.  Whatever it takes.”

The look of determination on her face gave me a shiver.  Did I really think of Elise as sweet and compassionate a few minutes ago?  Right now, all I could think was how much I didn’t want to be the one to stand between her and her love.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading!  Comments/critique/crticism welcome.  Next time I'll get back to see how things are progressing for Alex in his new role.

 

Chapter 24 - New Life by White Wolf
Author's Notes:

Edit (1/10/17): Minor rewrite

I have a lot to cover with Alex, so I'm going to try to make these a bit shorter but more frequent, if I can.  Hope you enjoy.

(3 months later)


Alex


Knocking on the large door before me, I paused briefly before reaching up to open it.  I’d become accustomed to eye-level doorknobs.  My new home featured none of the ‘man-friendly’ accommodations of mainstream contemporary homes.


“Julie?” I whispered, poking my head in, expecting no reply.


Confirming that she had indeed gone to work, I went back into the hall to drag the laundry basket into the room of one of my new mistresses.  I serviced four altogether now, just like all the other unattached males in the compound.  Naturally, said services were quite comprehensive. 


Each residence housed a typical Matriarchy ‘unit’: four females and a male.  Nothing overlarge or opulent, but they featured all the necessities for comfortable living – provided you were a woman, of course.


The laundry basket was nearly as tall as me, so I shoved it to spill its contents on the floor.  The clock told me I had about an hour until Patricia woke up.  If I could finish Julie and Sara’s laundry in the next 30 minutes, that should leave me enough time to have her breakfast ready. 


Grabbing the stool in the hall I carted around to make my chores easier, I got busy folding. 


As it was the first day of fourth rotation, only Patricia had the day off.  I was hers for today and tomorrow while my other three mistresses worked.  Every two days the women rotated, and I was reassigned to the next woman in my unit as primary mistress. 


As I worked, I tried to appreciate the rare moment of solitude.  Soft sounds of the birds beyond the window calling to one another were the only intrusion to the stillness of the house.  I envied them their happy ignorance as they went about their daily routine, oblivious to the events that had turned the human world upside down.  Just the simplicity of finding a partner and raising young, as it had always been. 


Shaking myself from thoughts of the past, I focused on the task once more.  I’d been down that road many times in the last three months.  Those thoughts never led anywhere I wanted to go.


The bright morning sunlight illuminated dust motes in focused beams as they pierced the room.  It reminded me that I needed to dust soon.  I put the clothes away in her dresser and straightened up a bit, tidying the bed and organizing her shoes.  I scanned the room for anything else that needed attention.  Her colorful décor and artwork lent the room a cheerful disposition, much like her personality.  She had always been kind to me, so I didn’t mind doing a little extra for her.   


Shutting the door behind me, I hurried on to repeat my tasks in Sara’s room. 


Laundry finished, I made my way to the kitchen and started to prep breakfast for Patricia.  Ten eggs, four pieces of buttered toast, two Kielbasa-sized breakfast sausages, two whole grapefruits, and a half gallon of orange juice.  She had an appetite.


The kitchen had become my primary workspace over the last few months.  Like the rest of the house, everything in it was designed and sized exclusively for women.  Not exactly the most pragmatic approach when you plan to have men do all the housework.  Then again, I was pretty sure I knew exactly how much sleep they lost over men’s struggles …


At least I had been given several stools, allowing me to access cabinets, prep food, and operate appliances – albeit with difficulty.  A casual visitor might have inquired about the rubber knee boots that sat in front of the sink.  I was rather proud of my resourcefulness with those; I’d quickly realized that sitting on the lip of the sink was by far the easiest way to get the job done given the sizes of dishes and sink both.


With about four minutes to spare, I placed all of the food on a breakfast tray bigger than a boogie board.  Balancing my cargo on my head with skills earned from months of practice – and not a few costly mistakes, I made my way to Patricia’s room.


Standing in front of her door, I hesitated before knocking, knowing she could be irascible in the morning if woken “incorrectly”.  Patricia liked to arise naturally on her days off, but insisted that her breakfast be hot and ready for her in bed when she did.  Knock too hard and I would wake her prematurely; too softly and I ran the risk of entering without properly announcing myself.


Finally settling on what I thought was a moderate knock, I waited the requisite five seconds and entered…and exhaled in relief as I heard her light snore.  The room was dim, the blinds blocking out all but a few scraps of sunlight. 


Carefully, I made my way to the chest at the foot of her bed, weaving past dirty clothes that she carelessly cast to the floor the night before.  She could be a real slob.  I laid the tray on the chest, and noiselessly opened the blinds just slightly to allow her to awaken. 


I was just about to sit down for the first time all day to await the inevitable summons when I realized I forgot to brush my teeth.  Oh shit!  Quickly I ran to my bathroom and corrected the oversight.  The clink of dishes and the muted sounds of the news on her TV announced that she had woken.


“Alex!”


Months of conditioning had trained me to respond instinctively, and I quickly made my way back to her room.  Doing a mental check that all was as it should be with my appearance before entering, I realized I still had on my sweatshirt over the revealing top she preferred me in.  Casting it aside, the slight chill from the early hour made me shiver.  I entered.


“Morning, Mistress Patricia” I intoned.


She sat up in bed against a pile of pillows, her fine cotton sheets – being head mistress of the Chapter had its privileges – covering only her legs.  A silk robe was cinched at her thin waist, but revealed a tantalizing view of bronzed skin between prominent, barely covered breasts.  Her dark brown hair was silky with blond highlights and styled in a bob that covered her right eye.  As always, it looked as though it had just been made up.


She brushed some of the hair from her face with a finger, regarding me coolly with her hazel green eyes.  I suspected she had some native American blood from her skin tone and exotic look.  I had to admit, the woman was as beautiful as she was terrifying.


She grinned as she drank in the sight of me.  I knew this shirt was one of her favorites because of the way it exposed the sides of my pecs. 


“Ah, there you are.  Good morning, my sweet.”


I provided her with the breakfast tray, trying to keep my distance and reduce my pheromones as much as I could.  Even if she used a libido suppressant later – never a guarantee – she was always frisky in the morning.


Patricia set about eating as she watched the news.  Some story about men’s rights activists.  She barked a derogatory laugh and changed the channel, moving on to the grapefruit. 


I busied myself with preparing her room.  Opening the blinds, picking up her dirty clothes, tidying her things, organizing her shoes, makeup and jewelry. 


“All your morning chores complete?” she inquired, without bothering to look at me. 


“Yes Mistress, laundry’s done, bathrooms cleaned, rooms tidied.”


“Good.  I have a bit of work to do today, and I don’t want to be disturbed by your shuffling around doing housework.”


I gritted my teeth in anger at her complete disregard for my situation, but held back my retort and nodded.


“What would you have me do today Mistress?”


I never really got a day off as the women did, but occasionally one of them would be too busy or simply not in the mood to actively spend time tasking me.  Still, this rarely resulted in personal time. 


She consumed the last bit of sausage, washed it down with a couple dozen ounces of OJ, and was now working on the eggs.


“I’ve got Ann on a trip to town today to get some supplies, including groceries; we’re getting low.  I’ll need you to take the cart and retrieve what we will need from the community supplies.


“Ann should be back to the compound by 10:30am.  Be sure you are at the depot no later than 10:15am to be first in line when she returns.”


“Understood, Mistress.”


She nodded.


“Later today I’ll be introducing you to an important guest from one of our sister Chapters.  You will be attending me for her visit.”


She must have sensed my deep anxiety and fear at this news.  I’d helped her “entertain” VIPs before.  Normally it meant showing me off to make them jealous, but occasionally, if she really wanted to get on good terms with a visitor, she’d shared me out to them for a few hours.  Never had I been treated more like an object…


Her expression softened, “There, there.  It’ll be okay sweetie.  I won’t let those women abuse you.  Not like last time.


“But don’t think badly of them, Beautiful.  You’re just so delicious and irresistible.  It’s not really their fault that they can’t help themselves.  Some of them aren’t accustomed to men.  They forget how delicate you are.”


Ha!  Forget!  Please…they enjoy the torture.


She put the tray of food down and turned off the TV, leaning over on the bed and crooking a finger to summon me.  As she rolled onto her side, her robe fell open and exposed a gigantic breast.


Her passion rose when she noticed my stare.  She breathed deeply of me, and I could see her two-inch long nipple grow erect.  She rimmed it with one delicate fingertip, firming it up quickly. 


“Now, Gorgeous, your Mistress needs your talented tongue.  Do a good job, and maybe we can do something fun today.”  Her smile grew even larger.


I knew this was coming, of course; it’s how she started every morning.  It didn’t make it any more palatable.  Though incredibly physically attractive, what was inside repulsed me.


As with everything I did with her, removing my clothes was an act purely for her pleasure, not mine.  I followed the script though, and removed them slowly, vaulting myself onto the bed next to her.  She sat up and slowly opened her robe, revealing her flat tummy, thin waist, and sexy hips.  She lay exposed entirely on the bed, her back propped up by the pillows and legs bent so her knees were elevated.  Her thighs and calves were thick with muscle.  Not bodybuilder built, but extremely toned. 


My body responded to the perfection of her physical form, and I tasted bile in my throat.  The gleam of lust was clear in her eyes as she touched me.  For the millionth time, I cursed the involuntary reaction of my infected body as it forced me into a ready state, able to comply with the sexual demands of any woman that happened to be in need.


As I started to caress her skin, I felt myself sink into depravity once more.  I wanted to run from the room to escape this vile creature that had forced itself upon me so many times. 


Unfortunately, though I resented myself for it, I had given up defying my new owners.  No walls or electrified fence held me, but the chemicals coursing through my blood bound me to their will just as effectively.  To even make the attempt at disobedience could result in beatings, depending on who gave the order and what kind of mood she was in. 


I told myself that I was only being pragmatic by obeying so consistently, that I was biding my time.  That I was probing intelligently at my invisible bonds.  The truth was that I was starting to become, in fact, what these women saw me as: a purveyor of female pleasure. 


With so much daily practice, my technique had improved, or so I’m told.  Even the man-hating Kenna grudgingly admitted what a pleasurable toy I was.  Ironically, though these women seemed incapable of real love, it was this very feeling I shared with Elise that enabled me to bring them to such fantastic heights of bliss. 


Slowly moving up toward Patricia’s center between her legs, I kissed her soft skin and used the power of my imagination to bring Elise to my lips.  She and the others must have known that I imagined myself with another woman.  The look of love in my eyes was surely unmistakable.  The care and tenderness with which I approached my craft.  I don’t know whether they simply didn’t care, or didn’t want to threaten the “secret sauce” that went into my ability to satisfy them, but they never forced me to say.  For that I appreciated them.


Patricia’s eyes were closed, and I could see the slight shiver beginning to overwhelm her body as my kisses progressed into increasingly tender territory upon her silky inner thighs.  The backs of my hands lightly breezed upon her flesh, teasing out even more sensation from my lips.  The slight tremor in her hand told me she fought with herself not to reach directly for her own gratification. 


Finally, I approached the petals of her flower.  She spread her legs wider, allowing it to blossom.  The fragrance was making coherent thought difficult, but my will was iron, and Elise stayed centered in my thoughts. 


If only I had done these beautiful acts with her the day I was taken.  She had begged me for it, and I had refused her.  My eyes stung from the pain of how I had tortured her.  She told me she was in need, and I had denied her.  God, did I regret that.  If I had made love to her then, as she so desperately wanted, she may have called in sick.  I could be with her even now, but my stupid pride had to get in the way.


Knowing exactly how much tolerance Patricia had for the teasing I was submitting her to helped me push her right to the brink.  I made my lips plush and wet to kiss and nuzzle the baby-soft flesh all around the very spot where she badly wanted me.  Just as I felt her hand about to come down on the back of my head to force the issue, I plunged my tongue into her, eliciting a guttural moan from somewhere above me.  I licked her long, engorged lips, now soaked in her juice and tasting simultaneously honeydew sweet and citrus tangy.  


With her moans coming loud and fast, I repositioned my mouth on her clit.  Another cry issued from her as I pressed my fingers into her sex.  Successfully hitting the magic spot on her upper wall, her whole body jerked and her legs clamped down painfully upon me.  She tuned me and everything around her out as she screamed, mashing my face to her weeping pussy with one huge hand, focusing solely on enjoying the cresting wave of pleasure. My face was drenched with her fluids from hairline to chin and I sputtered, attempting to breathe as she held me in position. 


Finally, it abated.  When she finally released, I noticed that my hand had been treated to a gush of feminine cream.  She relaxed upon the bed, sated for the moment. 


“Mmm, that was wonderful.” She engulfed my head in both hands and looked at me tenderly.  “You’re the best I’ve ever had, Alex.  That was definitely worthy of a treat. 


“Think about something that would make you happy – within reason, of course.  I need to shower and think about what fun we can have together tonight.” 

End Notes:

Thanks for reading.  Comments/criticism/questions welcome.

Chapter 25 - Julie by White Wolf
Author's Notes:

This was a little longer than I expected, but hopefully it works.  Comments/criticism appreciated.

Pulling my favorite hoodie over my head, I winced in pain, getting a sharp reminder of my strained shoulder and the bruises on my back, courtesy of Patricia’s guest yesterday. 

Tina had enjoyed pulling on my “tasty little arms” during foreplay.  I shuddered as I remembered the previous evening.  Thankfully, Patricia had only waited a few minutes to step in after hearing my pained cries.  She told Tina to be respectful of her things, explaining how inconvenienced she would be if I were broken. 

Gee, thanks.   

Strangely, I thought I caught a glimpse of genuine concern on Patricia’s face when she broke into the room to halt the torture.  It disappeared so fast, however, that I couldn’t be sure.  Probably just wishful thinking. 

Tina had departed this morning a very satisfied woman.  I desperately hoped never to see her again.

It was still mid-morning, and the air was brisk.  Though I didn’t know where our Chapter’s compound was, specifically, I deduced that it was somewhere in the southern region of the US.  It was well into winter, yet by midday, I never needed more than a light jacket or sweatshirt.

Remembering that morning, my mind was still bent on unraveling the mystery of Patricia’s strange behavior.  It started off like most others; she had demanded I go down on her to “wake her up properly”.  I had undressed and was moving into position, my head slowly closing in on delivering her gratification, when I heard her gasp sharply.  She touched my arm lightly, then said the strangest thing:

“Oh, Alex, stop.  I just remembered – I meant to try out my new toy this morning.  I…don’t think I’ll be needing your services after all.”

I looked up, confused.  Figuring that this was some kind of test, I bent back to my task.  She persisted though, gently pushing me away as she drew her silken robe about her body, covering her nakedness.  The expression she wore confused me even further, her gaze flitting about the room, not quite able to meet mine as it normally did.  Then she just…let me go, asking that I shut the door on the way out.  I left, feeling a lot like the tasty warthog that had just shared a drink with the lioness at the watering hole and lived to tell the tale.

Knowing how capricious she could be though, after that incident, I worked more diligently than usual, completing all of my chores to perfection.  When I told her that I had finished everything, she even said that I had earned a few hours of time to myself after making her so proud last night. 

I wondered if she had hit her head on something, but I wasn’t about to argue.  Having time to myself was as rare as hen’s teeth, and I wasn’t about to waste it.  

Standing on the porch, I pulled out my smartphone and plugged in my trusty earbuds.  They were just about the only things I had on me when I was taken, and I was a little surprised they had let me keep them.  My SIM card had been confiscated, of course, and I wasn’t given WiFi access for obvious reasons, but it was something to combat the boredom of endless household chores.  The hundred songs I had on the phone’s local storage were wearing pretty thin though.  In the unlikely event that one of my mistresses ever offered me a boon again, I should ask them to download me some more music. 

Before tuning out the world with a little CCR’s Fortunate Son, I looked around to make sure I didn’t have an audience, and started stretching.  I was grateful our unit’s home was somewhat removed from the other clusters.  There were plusses and minuses to Patricia being the Chapter Governess. 

Mentally, I ran through my pre-run checklist: bulky clothing to hide my body and conceal pheromones – check; headphones to block out inadvertent orders called out by women – check; route planned to minimize contact with women – check.  All set.

Finding a nice, easy pace along the gravel path, I enjoyed my moment of peace.  Sounds of birds and insects mixed with the earthy smell of the forest, soothing away the anxiety still clinging to me from the night before.  Low hills and gurgling streams provided a picturesque setting for the stately trees I ran past. 

I had to admit, the Matriarchy sure picked some ideal real estate for the compound.  Situated in a valley between two low mountain ranges, the land was perfect for their needs.  They were also quite skilled at planning their community to require a bare minimum of industry.  No automobiles were needed within the compound, and all commercial transactions with the outside world were funneled through a single source to minimize travel to and from.  

In contrast with the cool canopy of the forest, the sunny growing fields I emerged into felt warm and bright, forcing me to lower my hood.  Relishing one of the few times I actually enjoyed being alive, I ran on toward the fields of cannabis and hemp that bordered the path ahead. 

The women were nothing if not resourceful.  From what I could gather through observation alone – Matriarchy business matters were never discussed with males, of course – THC appeared to be their chief source of income.  Being a key component of the new federally mandated female libido suppressants, pharmaceutical companies undoubtedly paid well for it.  Refined hemp they used for clothing and textile exports.  They had chosen products that synergized perfectly with the needs of their small agrarian community.  Grain, vegetable, and fruit crops as well as small animal farms provided their primary source of food. 

Several hundred feet down the path, I spotted one of the carts the work crews used. 

Shit.  Just my luck. 

My anxiety overwhelmed me, so I slowed to a stop, wracking my brain for what to do.  Only a few of the 30 or 40 units within this Chapter actually had a man right now, and I knew first-hand how desperate that the “have nots” were to have a spot of fun with a man. 

The main path across the valley – my road – bisected large fields, and any detour to my destination on the other side would make me late in returning home to Patricia.  Not something I ever wanted to repeat…

Resigning myself, I continued on, cinching my hoodie to kill my peripheral vision, kept my eyes lowered, and turned my music up.  Strictly focused on the path as I was, I could only tell I had approached the workers when I passed the shadow of the cart on the road. 

After another minute or so, I started to breathe easier in relief.  It wasn’t to last. 

Suddenly I was jerked back.  My hoodie tightened around my chest as my feet left the ground. 

Fuck, fuck, fuck.  Yanking my headphones from my ears, I was spun around, coming face to face with a very angry giantess. 

“-en I say stop, you STOP!!”  she screamed at me.  Red-faced and panting, she was clearly not happy to have to chase me down on foot.  I winced in pain as she used her massive hands to vent her frustration on my ribcage.

“S-sorry Mistress!  I didn’t mean…  I swear, I couldn’t hear you!  I-I had my headphones in.  See?”

Lamely, I held the earbuds up as proof.

She grunted in reluctant acknowledgement, loosening her grip and eventually setting me down.  Now that her face was no longer contorted in anger, I noticed how young she looked.  It would have surprised me if she was even 18 yet.  Matriarchy must be recruiting them early these days. 

“Idiot.  You know you’re supposed to obey us.  It’s for your…own…good.”  Using her thumb and middle finger, she punctuated each of her last words by flicking my left ear.  Each flick felt like getting beaned in the ear by a baseball with no helmet on.

White hot pain stabbed directly into my brain, and I heard nothing but a loud ringing on my left side.  I cried out, sheltering my ear with my hand while I stomped on the ground to distract from the agony.  Something warm and sticky trickled onto my hand.

Dumbly, she covered her mouth with a hand when she saw evidence of my injury. 

“Oh, shit.  I didn’t mean to hurt you that bad.  Maybe it was a little harsh, but you need to learn!”

My sight was blurred by involuntary tears.  Looking up at her, I hated my weakness.  Shadows fell over my face, and I saw that three other women had arrived. 

“Well Jenny, who’s this?” the shortest one asked.  “Introduce us to your friend.”

Shorty – who was still several feet taller than me – knelt down and overtly checked me out. 

“Well hi there, hands-“ seeing my blood, she glared back at my attacker, challenging her, “What the hell did you do!?”

Looking much less sure of herself in the face of her apparent guilt, Jenny spluttered, “I-It’s not my fault!  Didn’t you see what happened!?  I called out to him to stop, but he didn’t!  They’re supposed to listen!  That’s what they told me.  The recruiter said they would always do what we say. 

Ah, yes.  Another piece of the puzzle…  This woman must have been fresh off the boat, filled with visions of vengeance.  We would all pay for the crimes of the one that had wronged her.  What better place than with the Matriarchy?  Here, it wasn’t illegal, or even frowned upon.  Hell, it was encouraged.  Had to keep us silly creatures in line, after all. 

Turning back to me, she continued, “This is your fault!  Why didn’t you just do what I told you to?” she implored.  At least she had the sense to see that not everyone here agreed that she held the moral high ground.

Still in too much pain to say anything, I let the drama unfold around me. 

“He’s still a human being, for Chrissakes.  It looks like you really hurt him.”  My unnamed defender argued, earning a silent ‘thank you’ from me.

“They can’t disobey,” she said, reaching to the ground to pick up my earbuds.  She held them up, looking back at Jenny, “…as long as they can hear us.” 

One of the other two piped up, “Damn it all, we could have had a little fun with him.  Now that’s shot.”

“Yeah, really.  I don’t want his blood all over me.”  The other agreed.  “Come on, let’s just go back.” The two turned and walked away.

“Do you need help cutie?” the sweet voice asked.  She had a pleasant mien; her bright blue eyes sparkled as she spoke to me.  Blond hair was tied back to help keep it from her face as she labored in the fields.

“Here, why don’t I take a look.”

Kneeling on the road, she put her hand under my behind and pulled me onto her thigh.  I wasn’t surprised when I felt her surreptitious fondling.  Her right hand was on my back making circular rubbing motions.  At least it took my mind off the stabbing pain in my ear.

She tilted my head so she could see the sight of the injury, saying something that I couldn’t hear.  I knew she wouldn’t be able to see anything without instruments, but they all liked to imagine themselves smarter than men. 

Though I couldn’t hear her “diagnosis”, her tone was soothing, and clearly meant that my injury was minor, and not to worry.  Typical woman-speak.  I had to roll my eyes mentally at the notion of this obviously untrained woman telling a med student what was wrong. 

Still, she meant well, so I acted grateful when I could tell she had stopped talking, “Thanks, it does feel much better now.”

She beamed, happy to have “helped” me.   

Jenny looked like she was about to leave when I recognized a familiar willowy figure trailing long brown hair running to us.  Julie! 

I felt relieved at the sight of the only woman in the compound I might have actually called a friend.  She slowed to a stop, taking in the scene.  I was reminded that she was some kind of supervisor from the way the others stood a little straighter. 

“Alex, what happened?”

They both looked confused.  Slipping off my benefactor’s knee, I allowed them to dissemble.  Jenny was the first to respond: “Alex?...  Do you know him?”

“Of course.  He’s my mate.  He’s also Patricia’s”

The woman that had helped me looked back at Jenny with panic in her eyes. 

“D-did you say Patricia’s?  And he’s hers?”

“Who’s Patricia?  That name sounds familiar.  Does that mean something?” Jenny said, again verifying her status as the new girl in town.

Julie reached down and took my hand, seeing the blood for the first time.  Righteous anger painted itself on her young, plain features. 

“Who did this?  Was it you Olivia?” she asked, turning to my defender.

“No, I swear.  I tried to help him, right cu- uh, Alex?  Tell her.”

I nodded, “Yes, she did.  Thanks again… Olivia, was it?”

She smiled at my attention, the threat of Big Boss Lady’s retribution now gone.

Julie nodded.  “Jenny, we’re going to have a talk about this when I get back.  Return now.” 

Confused, but obviously worried about the foreshadowed wrath of this mysterious “Patricia”, Jenny left without another word, retreating to the group.

“Olivia, thank you for helping him.  Really.  I’ll make sure that Patricia knows just who helped – and hurt – our mate out today.  Go on back.”

She thought for a second, and called out to Olivia, who was now jogging back to the field, “Oh, you’re senior, so please take over for me for awhile.  I want to make sure Alex gets back safely, and I’m due for a break anyway.”

Julie knelt down in front of me and looked at me with concern.  I still couldn’t hear much of anything from one side, but the pain had dulled.

“Julie, I’m fine.  I’m almost positive it’s just a ruptured ear drum.  It’ll heal by itself in a couple weeks.  There’s not really much that can be done for it, but I’ll get a patch or something from the infirmary when I get back.”

When you get back?  I hope you’re not suggesting what I think you are.  That could cause an infection.  I need to get you back right now.”

Realizing something, her hazel eyes narrowed, “One second; how are you out here?  It’s Patricia’s day today.  I’ve never known her to give you free time.  Does she know you’re out for a jog?”

“Julie, do I look like an idiot?  I know damned well anything I do in this little compound is going to get back to her.”

Her eyebrows stayed low.

“No, honestly, she told me I had a couple hours of free time.  I swear.”

She looked at me like I just said the sky was red. 

“Listen, I can’t explain it either.  This morning, she was acting really weird.  I don’t know if she’s feeling alright, but I wasn’t about to question her unexpected good mood.

“I still have another 90 minutes or so until I have to be back.  The clouds are interesting today – I wanted to get some shots of the valley,” I pointed to my smartphone to indicate the camera.

“Alex, I know we’re friends, and I know I indulge you on the days when I have you, but you really do need medical attention.  Come on, I’ll walk you back.”

“Pleeeaase, Julie.  I’ll make it up to you tomorrow, on your day.  I’ll do anything you want.  Well…I guess you could have that anyway, but I’m talking anything you want, guilt-free!

“Hey, I got it!  Why don’t you come with me?  You can keep an eye on me and make sure I don’t collapse or anything.” I smirked, wedging my crooked smile into the cracks of her resolve.  I knew she had a weak spot for that one.

I could see I had already won.

She grinned, “Ughh!  You infuriating man!  Why do I let you get away with so much?  This is against my better judgement, you little devil.”

She quickly radioed back to Olivia, telling her that she would return in 45 mins, and to have the rest of field seven finished by then. 

We set off in the direction I had been running in.  I wanted the exercise, but every footfall of my jog sent a stab of pain into my ear, and hearing fluid sloshing around in my ear started to make me queasy.  I’d be damned if I was going back early though, so I chose a really fast walking pace and soldiered on.

Julie was extremely tall, even for a woman.  She was almost as tall as Patricia, who had proudly informed me that she was nearly 13 feet.  Unlike Patricia, however, it was clear she didn’t enjoy her height, and chose to slouch even here, surrounded by other infected women.

“So, tell me more about what happened with Patricia this morning”

After I explained her odd behavior, she was just as baffled as I.

“Huh, maybe she just wanted some quiet.”

Oh God, what if it was me?  What if I wasn’t doing a good job pleasuring her lately?  I’d have to step up my efforts this afternoon.  She always wanted a quickie in the afternoon on her days off.  …and before dinner… and after dinner, and… well, Patricia really liked quickies.    

Julie must have seen me agonizing over what was going on with Patricia. 

“Don’t stress about it Alex.  Have you ever known Patricia to hold her tongue when she has a problem with something you’re doing?  Or a problem with anything, for that matter?” she laughed. 

Julie wasn’t a pretty woman, and her body wasn’t really my type.  Her small breasts, narrow hips, and skinny chicken legs weren’t going to win her Playmate of the Month, even if that sort of thing existed anymore.  She was built like a marathoner.  Despite her looks, she was always decent to me, and a surprisingly caring partner during sex.  It wasn’t a duty to make her happy.  Not like the others.

“Hah! You’re right”

“I’m glad you realized that.  Now, where are we headed?  I’m sure you heard me say I would be back in 45 minutes, so this little excursion of yours can’t take all day.”

“Just up the hill on the other side of the valley.  There’s a cleared outcropping there that gives a stunning view of the landscape.  It’s not too much farther.  I’ll show you.”

We went on in silence for another ten minutes or so, each of Julie’s long strides matching somewhere between two and three of mine.  The day was still brisk, but warming.  Since I had slowed to a walk, my body heat had dropped from earlier, so I kept my sweatshirt on.  I thought it was a little odd that Julie hadn’t really checked me out.  I knew it shouldn’t, but for some reason it didn’t sit right with me that she wasn’t trying harder to touch me or carry me.

It wasn’t long before we reached the spot I had in mind for my little shoot.  As we entered the clearing, Julie gasped.

“Wow, this is something.  I had no idea…”

While she took in the sights, I fiddled with the camera settings on the phone, adjusting aperture for landscape photography and selecting the white balance.  As I started snapping away, I could tell Julie was enjoying herself in this special spot I had found.  She sat down on a small rock – barely large enough to avoid getting her butt wet on the grass – and started sidearming small stones into the trees below.  She looked so free.  It was inspiring.

Turning around, I snapped a couple of Julie before she realized what I was doing.  I could almost see her self-consciousness settle onto her like a mantle, weighing her down.  I wasn’t much of a portrait photographer, but candid shots always made the best photos.  I offered to show her a couple of them, and she leaned in, brushing a strand of hair behind her ear so she could see.  She laughed at her images, pronouncing them “silly”.

“Oh, come on!  You have such a great smile!  Don’t put yourself down all the time.”

She sighed.  “I’m sorry, I can’t help it.  I know I’m not beautiful.  Jim was the only one that ever saw anything in me, and you know how that ended...”

Choosing to avoid that topic, I just shrugged.  Her ex-fiancee had done a thorough job of destroying her confidence when she started showing symptoms of the virus.  I always got the impression that the Matriarchy provided her with an escape from his cruelty.  She never talked about family, so I could only guess that they hadn’t been supportive through that difficult time.  Where so many women had reacted to that kind of abuse with meanness and vengeance, however, Julie had maintained her kindness even as she retreated into her shell.

I laid a hand on her arm.  “He’s not the only one, Julie. 

“You are beautiful.  It might be a different kind of beauty, but it’s no less obvious.  You were the only one that treated me with kindness – that is, without expecting something in return.  I know you’d never do something like this to me.” I said, pointing at my ear.

“Anyway, I’m rather proud of these, and I’m saving them, if you don’t mind.”

Finally, I got another real smile.  Then she gave me a curious look.

“What’s it like to have everyone want you all the time?  To know women look at you and see something desirable?” 

She looked down.  “It must be wonderful.”

“Before any of this virus business began, I wasn’t much to look at.  Hell, I’m still not much to look at.”

“Pssh!”

“Look, I’m not denying that women want me.  Whether that’s just lower standards in general, the fact that women are, forgive me for saying so, impossible to satisfy now.”

“Hey!  That’s not fair!  Have I ever been that way with you?” she was indignant. 

I smiled, “Not you, dear.  Of course I’m not talking about you.” I patted her shoulder.

“But seriously, I imagine it might feel how supermodels felt before the virus…walking down the street in the wrong part of town with rapists all about and no way to defend themselves.

“At first, the attention I was getting was nice.  Everyone wants to feel desired, loved, valued for something, of course.  I’m no different.  Having a sexy woman proposition me on the subway is the kind of attention I never would have gotten before, and it was a huge shot to my ego the first couple times.

“Of course, then things started to go too far.  And there was nothing I could do about it.  Now it goes so far beyond welcome attention that I would sooner just avoid women altogether.

“After all that’s happened, I can honestly say that if no female but Elise ever looked at me that way again, I’d die happy.” 

At least, that’s what I told her, but inside I wasn’t sure.  Earlier, when I was irked that Julie wasn’t paying the right kind of attention to me, were those my true feelings?

It was time to switch gears.

“So come on, anything going on that you can tell me about?  You know you’re my scoop on the outside world.  Don’t keep me in the dark here.”

She started sharing simple gossip – who was doing what to whom.  It didn’t interest me, but it was nice to hear about something.  When it seemed that she was in a good mood, I took a risk, and asked about Elise, as I’d done so many times before.

“Julie, is there any way you might be able to get a letter to Elise for me?”  Forestalling her objection, I rushed on, “I swear I wouldn’t talk about the Matriarchy at all.  I just want her to know I’m safe.  She’s probably worried sick.”

God, how I wanted to talk to her.  Even if it were for a minute, just to listen to her speak.  I could still hear her voice when I closed my eyes, but it faded daily.  More than anything, I dreaded the day when it would disappear for good.

“Alex…” her tone was stern, “You’ve asked me about this before, and my answer is the same.  It will always be the same.

“I consider you a friend, and I hope you agree that I can be generous with you” she motioned around us, indicating our little jaunt, “but the Matriarchy has welcomed me, giving me a home and place where I can belong.  You know that contact with the outside is strictly prohibited for men, and I will not betray them.  Please, you shouldn’t ask again.  I’m afraid it would threaten our friendship.”

Friend though she may be, it was a chilling reminder of where I stood in the pecking order.  She was the boss, and I needed to let it drop.  I was grateful she was always aware of her words, and avoided giving me commands she knew I couldn’t disobey unless absolutely necessary.

Trying to take the bite out of her refusal, she offered to take a couple shots of me.  We laughed as I teasingly ridiculed her skill as a photographer.  While we carried on, I felt a warm appreciation for Julie, regardless of her denial.  Putting myself in her shoes, I admitted I might have done the same.

Figuring she might be sore from her morning work, I moved behind her seated form and from a standing position, started rubbing her massive shoulders.  She continued babbling for a few more minutes while I worked both hands into one shoulder, then the other.  I really was grateful to have her.  What would have life been like with just Patricia, Sara, and…shudder, Kenna as my mates…

The combination of warmth from the sun on my back, the clean smell of nature, and sound of Julie talking of inconsequential things relaxed me deeply.  I was so tuned out from the world for those few moments, that I didn’t even realize it when my hands had progressed from rubbing her shoulders to massaging her breasts.  Snapping out of my reverie, I had realized she had stopped talking.  She breathed deeply and rolled her head back onto my shoulder, obviously enjoying my efforts.

What the hell had just happened?  I pulled my hands back as if I’d been burned.  I didn’t even think about doing it, it just…happened.  Like it was the most natural thing in the world.  Where had that come from?  Julie was a friend.  We had had sex before, of course...  But it was just that – sex, not lovemaking.  In every other way our relationship was strictly platonic.   

“Julie.  I’m…really sorry.  I didn’t mean to do that.  It won’t happen again.”

“Alex, it’s okay.  I’m not upset.  It felt…nice. 

“Let’s face it, you’ve done little else these past months besides housework and providing sexual favors for women.  Is it really so shocking that it might start to come naturally to you?”  She turned around to meet my eyes, sympathetic.

I was speechless.

“Shit, I’ve lost track of the time.  We need to get back.  Come on.”

Walking back with her, I couldn’t help feeling the chill in my gut from what she had said.  What was happening to me?

End Notes:

Thanks for reading!

Chapter 26 - Interview by White Wolf
Author's Notes:

To clarify, when I indicate a time lapse at the beginning of the chapter, each is indexed from the previous chapter, not from the beginning of the story.  That's probably pretty obvious at this point, but I just wanted to clarify.  

So at this point it's been approximately 2 years since Alex was abducted.

Comments/criticism appreciated, as always.

Elise (20 months later)

“Good evening. I’m Sally Winters with Channel 7 news, and we’re here tonight interviewing Elise Pierce.  Elise is the Deputy Director of men’s rights advocacy group Daughters of Moral Progress.

“Thanks for joining us tonight Elise.”

“My pleasure; thank you for having me.”

“Daughters of Moral Progress was founded four years ago, correct?”

“Correct”

“And in this time, your membership has reached over a million women.  Very impressive.  How do you explain your group’s success?”

“I’ve found that women resonate with our ideals because they’ve seen glimpses of what can happen when we let our instincts take over.  We propose a better way of living.  What benefits the group, benefits the individual, after all.  Women are smart – deep down, they know this is true, even if they don’t act like it every day.” 

“‘Daughters’ supports a number of different gender equality initiatives, correct?  Can you talk about those?” 

“Well Sally, I’d say that’s a popular misconception.  ‘Daughters’ does not advocate for gender equality.  We acknowledge, and even celebrate, differences between the sexes.  No one is saying that man is woman’s equal in every way. 

“But that doesn’t mean men are inferior, either.  Though we might not look on them as the peers they once were, they are the same doctors, lawyers, engineers, and educators that helped build the society we live in.  We need to see that their value has not diminished; it’s more than simply fulfilling their ‘manly duty’.”

“An interesting point.  So, men should be our peers, but not our equals.  That’s a pretty tall order, if you don’t mind my saying so.”

“No one understands that better than we do.”

“So, you must have a plan.  How do you hope to accomplish this?”

“Naturally, our ultimate goals are long term.  Hearts and minds won’t change with the stroke of a pen.  Right now, our priority is to reverse the rampant abuse and victimization of men. 

Let me tell you some ugly truths:  Today, a man goes missing every 24 minutes, on average, in the US.  Of those, only a small fraction are ever found.  Male suicide rates are up almost 800% from the same period five years ago.  Tens of thousands of men were killed last year from bodily harm caused by women.

“But this doesn’t even scratch the surface of the social issues.  Marriage is nearly a thing of the past.  In the year before the virus, there were over 2 million couples married in the US.  This year, that number has fallen to less than 250k.  Permanent pair bonds – whether though legal marriage, or otherwise – are widely recognized to be a critical stabilizing element of society, and they’re disappearing rapidly.

“Men are working less, and earning much less than they were 5 years ago.  They now occupy just 9% of all positions requiring higher education.

“Perhaps most disturbing, our national birth rate has gone from 70 births per 1000 women five years ago to 1.2 per thousand today.  This may be the single largest threat the virus poses to our way of life.  It is sure to doom humankind to extinction if not addressed.  Scientists are working to solve this critical issue, and to date, are baffled at their limited success, given their understanding of the issue.  We need every capable mind!  Instead, men are pushed out or driven away by overbearing female coworkers.”

“Those are certainly some eye opening statistics.”         

“You aren’t kidding, Sally.  But you asked the question – how do we fix the problems? 

“We start by making the world safer.  Mandatory subdermal tracking implants for every male.  Regulation of several substances known to be used in drugs associated with the abduction and rape of men.  Even guardianship for all men.  We need accountability, and can only take it upon ourselves.

“More stringent mandatory libido suppressants for women, along with random compliance testing. 

“Did you know that there are drugs working their way through FDA approval that have been clinically proven to reduce sexual arousal by 60% compared to current mandatory supplements?  Probably not.  Certain organizations, like the Matriarchy, are doing everything they can to make sure these drugs never make it to market.

“And we can do more.  Institute affirmative action hiring practices.  Bring men back to those positions where they are dearly needed now: doctors, scientists, educators.  Allow our sons, nephews and grandsons to see that they can be more than a breeding stud if they want to be.

“For decades, feminists loudly decried the toxicity of male aggression and objectification of women.  The irony of the fact that women now embrace the very ideals we once fought so vehemently against should not escape notice.

“As you can tell, this subject is near to my heart.”

Winters nods, never losing her composure.  I admire her professionalism as she steers the conversation toward more fruitful topics.  All of my public speaking experience has not allowed me to master my emotions.

“You talked about more effective suppressants.  Your critics have cited studies – some the work of lauded scientists - that indicate such drugs can have significant harmful side effects.  In one case, they said: ‘While vastly more effective than today’s standard suppressants, new drug Lasciviaid reduced cognitive function of test subjects in recent FDA clinical trials.’ 

“How would you respond to this?”

“The simple truth is that it’s mostly FUD; financed by the same people that routinely kidnap men to use as playthings.  I’ve read the reports.  They aren’t nearly as conclusive as the media would have you believe.  Don’t take their word for it.  Don’t take anyone’s word for it – including mine.  Pardon me for saying so Sally, but I would hope that no one takes what they hear from the media at face value.  Think critically.  Do your own research.  Facts – in this case, medical journals – are readily available online or from your library.”

“Some believe that the ideals the Daughters preach are…unnatural.  With Christianity now fractured, ‘new traditionalists’ claim that humankind’s new order can only be in accordance with a divine plan.  A plan with a divine Matriarch, not Patriarch, as its designer.  They suggest that the way of life proposed by the Daughters of Moral Progress is anything but Moral, and in fact, would have us all living “in sin”.  Any comment?”

Choking down a laugh, I let a near-involuntary eye roll slip.  I’d read about these folks, but the notion was so absurd I hadn’t expected it to come up. 

“My mother taught me to keep quiet if I don’t have anything nice to say.  Just keep in mind that we’re talking about a group of people that threw out thousands of years of religious dogma because of a virus.  We need to hold onto reason.  Let our heads do the thinking; not our hormones.” 

“So let’s talk about you, Elise.  I know you say that many women are drawn to your cause for the ideals you proselytize, but I suspect you, personally, are a more powerful influence than you realize.  An intelligent, passionate, well-spoken, young spokeswoman.  Maybe just what it takes to reach all those women out there who are not quite sure of where they should stand on the moral issues of today.”

I tittered, “I don’t know that I deserve all that, but I’m certainly enjoying what I do for the cause.”

“So…” she checks her notes briefly again, “you joined as a volunteer speaker at rallies just under two years ago.  What made you get involved?”  

“My mom.  She kept asking me to attend rallies with her.  One day, I finally let her twist my arm.”

“But there must have been a reason for her to join, originally…”

“Yes, sadly, my dad left her.  She started attending not long after, at the urging of a friend.  At first, I joined her only to show support, but I was moved by the stories that the women – and occasionally even men – shared with us. 

“Then…someone very special to me was taken.” 

I pause to collect myself.  It hurt, but at least the tears didn’t come.  They were all gone now; I’d used them all up.  Winters’ sympathy appeared genuine, but I had grown tired of those looks long ago.  Mentally, I shook myself.

“You’re referring to your fiancée, I assume?  Alex Gray?”

“We were never engaged to be married, but yes.  We had been close for many years, and were planning on getting engaged when we found an apartment together.” 

Maybe ‘we’ wasn’t exactly true, but that was my plan, anyway.

“He was…irreplaceable, to me.  The authorities did everything they could, but he was never found.  It’s been almost two years now. 

“The Daughters’ cause gave me an outlet.  That time was…rough, and they helped me pull through it.  Now I do what I do to make sure that no one else will have to experience that.”

“So, to go from a guest speaker at rallies to Deputy Director in two years?  Very impressive.  Still, I don’t know many that could done it – leaving a promising career with a growing law firm, moving two states away to be near headquarters in our nation’s capital, taking what must have been a substantial pay cut, and leaving your friends and family behind.  All to support men’s rights.”

“Ha ha.  It sounds kind of silly when you put it like that, but I believe in what we do, and I don’t regret my decisions.  Sure, there were some concessions, but the truth is that I wasn’t exactly happy at DDPW.”

Her carefully crafted eyebrows rose slightly. 

“Oh?  What made you unhappy with the law firm?  You had interned there for years, correct?” 

“I won’t go into specifics, but suffice to say that I saw how men were being treated by the law, and it wasn’t a pretty picture.  The euphemism ‘girls will be girls’ began as an ironic joke, but eventually became a very real way of thinking.  

“Don’t get me wrong, I’m not implying that there was wrongdoing on DDPW’s part.  Nevertheless, my conscience wouldn’t allow me to continue to be a part of the machine that defended the kinds of women that had taken away the man I loved.”

“So, now you’re a young, important, single woman living in the city.  How do you find the new lifestyle?

“I’m not much of a city girl, to be honest, but I feel I’m adjusting pretty well.  I do like how fresh and ‘with the times’ things are here, but part of me misses the more laid back pace of a smaller town.

“With your job, I would imagine you meet many interesting men.  Anyone special in your life now?” she adds conspiratorially.

I chuckle, a little uncomfortable with how personal the questions are getting. 

“No, no one like that.  Deep down, I guess I’m still clinging to the possibility that Alex is still out there somewhere, alive and well, and that I’ll get to see him again someday…

“Besides, I’m kind of a workaholic, so I don’t even know if I’d have time for a relationship right now.”

“Well, that’s all the time we have.  Elise, thank you again for speaking with us.”  Turning to face the cameras, she addresses the viewers, “you can find more information about the Daughters of Moral Progress online at www.daughtersofmoralprogress.com.”

“I appreciate the opportunity.  Thank you Sally.”

The “on air” sign went out after a few moments, and I felt myself deflate visibly.  Sally thanked me again, this time without her stage persona.  I didn’t feel very talkative, so I just nodded and smiled, getting up to head back stage.

Finally wearing some comfortable clothes after a 16 hour day, I walked toward the lobby exit.  The two eye-candy male receptionists – the only men I had seen working at Channel 7 – shot practiced smiles at me as I left. 

What a day.  The valet delivered my new Mercedes hybrid and I climbed in, heading for my apartment across the river in Arlington.  I loved the smell of new leather.  Ordinarily, I wouldn’t have splurged on such pricey vehicle, but in this case I made an exception.  Finally, automakers had started to roll out cars that were designed from the ground up to suit women.  This was one of the first.

As I rode the elevator from my parking garage to my newly refurbished loft, I checked my phone.

A text from mom read, “So proud of you! Want to hear details, call when you can.  Love =D =D” 

Another one from Lena told me how much I kicked ass tonight.  I smiled, thinking about how much I missed both of them.  Without a doubt, leaving them behind was the toughest part of the move.

I flipped the lights on in my apartment as I entered, throwing my keys on the granite countertop.  As tired as I was, I decided to forgo watching the recording of my interview tonight.  Instead, I popped my evening suppressant and dressed for bed.  Climbing in, I had a passing thought about getting myself off.  The cute receptionists had stirred something, but I couldn’t summon the effort to scratch the itch. 

Leaning on my side to reach for the light, I told myself not to look at it.  It was the same every night; just one of the many tests I put myself through every day.  Little challenges to prove that I wasn’t ruled by my instincts. 

My eyes found a piece of art hanging on the wall on the other side of the room.  They stayed fixed there as I fought the impulse to look.  But, just as trying not to think of something does nothing but make the task that much more impossible, my eyes eventually rebelled…immediately homing in on the pair of eyes I knew so well.   

The photo was one of my favorites.  Not long into my change, we were still close to the same size.  My arms were wrapped around his upper chest, my head leaning over his shoulder and tilted to one side.  Our happiness was so obvious and pure. Nothing would ever change… 

I yanked on the light cord, shutting off the thoughts before they kept me up all night again.  My mind reeled, trying to find something to substitute for the trench-like wound it wanted desperately to pick at. 

Eventually, I reflected on the questions that Sally Winters had asked me during the interview.  Particularly those that conflicted with my views.  She was a solid interviewer – not afraid to ask questions from both sides of the issues.  If she offered a viewpoint, it was likely that many women thought the same way. 

What angles should I work on this one?  How do I sell women on better supplements that they don’t feel like they should need to use at all, let alone ones with some potential side effects…  As I started to think over new campaigns for public awareness, I drifted off to sleep.

*********

Pushing through the posh frosted glass door at headquarters at 8:00am, I found Steve at his post on the front desk.  Our receptionist operated from a man-sized desk.  It always made me feel good to think that we provided a comfortable work environment for our male employees, unlike so many other businesses.  Most favored heightened chairs and desks to put them at eye level with visitors. 

“Morning, Ma’am.”

“Steve, you know I don’t answer to ‘ma’am’.” I admonished, “Didn’t your mother teach you never to call a woman that until she’s old and gray?”

He was young…but ‘ma’am’? 

“Uh, sorry, Ms. Pierce.”

“Better.” 

Walking to my office, I noticed only closed doors on the few offices lining the hall.   Still early for this bunch, I supposed.  I had few coworkers, which wasn’t unusual for a not-for-profit that relied heavily on volunteer contributions.  It was just me, my boss, our legal team, and maybe a dozen others at this site, so we were all pretty close. 

Our office space wasn’t palatial, but it did have a fantastic view of the city.  Entering my suite, I passed by another man’s desk just outside my office.  It was unoccupied.  Hmm, he was supposed to arrive at 7:30 am.  I hated scolding him, but I couldn’t let this slide again.

Shutting the door behind me, I followed my morning ritual: eased into my leather executive chair, powered up my Mac, and swiveled toward the floor length windows to gaze outside.  As much as I disliked city living, my stunning view of the Potomac and cityscape of our national capital from 12 floors up was one of the upsides.  Watching the diminutive people going about their business so far below made me think of that music video of the Gary Jules cover of Tears for Fears’ Mad World.

The startup tone from my computer announced that it was time to get to work, so I turned around to start going through emails.  As I mindlessly worked through correspondence, I heard a knock at the door.  My clock read 8:42.  He’d better have a damn good reason for this.

“Come in”

The door opened slowly, the man behind it laboring to slip through.  Jeremy was thin and short, even for a male, standing about 5 foot 8.  His light blond hair had that feathered, unkempt and too-long appearance that high schooler’s favored.  No coincidence, considering that I had hired him right after graduation.  Those first several weeks, when I struggled to get him to dress professionally, were a real trial.  Still, he was a good kid, and he tried hard. 

“Hey Miss Pierce.”

“’Hey’?  You realize it’s almost 9 o’clock, right?”  He nodded, lowering his head.  “And that your start time is 7:30?”  Another nod, even lower.

“Jeremy, you’re a hard worker, and I can tell you care about this job, but this isn’t the first time I’ve had to say something about getting to work on time! 

“I hired you because I need you on my desk first thing in the morning.  I recall being very specific about that detail when I interviewed you, and you told me that you could handle it.  Our organization depends on a number of important stakeholders for contributions and favors, and we need to be responsive to them.  These-”

He sniffed, his eyes showing tears starting to form.  Sigh.  Guess I was on a bit of a rant there, but jeez!  I wasn’t even yelling. 

Easy Elise, deep breaths.  Gotta put the kid gloves on.  I still wasn’t accustomed to how sensitive this generation of males was.  

He collected himself.  “Sorry Miss Pierce.  I would have been here on time.  I swear I tried.  But I didn’t have a ride.  My sister had to get to work early today, and my mom was at the rec room again, and-“

“Stop, please.  It’s alright.  I’m not angry.  I’m sorry for raising my voice with you.  Let’s just get to work, OK?” I smiled brightly, trying to exude a gentle attitude.

“But I guess this means you didn’t have time to stop for my coffee, eh?”

My teasing drew a small smile from him.

“I’ll go get it right now!” He ran out of the room, letting the door swing shut behind him.  So impulsive... 

My heart went out to him though.  It was one of the reasons I picked Jeremy.  There was no shortage of applicants; we were known for how well we compensated our male employees, and there were always too few vacancies to go around for those types of positions. 

When I interviewed him, I could see all the signs of a classic broken family.  Father gone, mother obsessed with visiting rec rooms to have a man get her off, and an older sister who was too busy trying to put food on the table and deal with her own problems to take care of him.

An email alert snapped me out of my thoughts.  It was from Dr. Kandler, one of a group of scientists we worked with that was responsible for developing the experimental drug Lasciviaid.  It was a highly effective female arousal suppressant which we hoped would ultimately eliminate women’s dependence on men for sexual satisfaction. 

Our group didn’t fund them directly, of course, instead acting as an intermediary on behalf of their investors.  Many male researchers reached out to us to make connections with the right contacts, as government grants for male-focused research had been all but eliminated.  What I had told Sally Winters was true – there were quite a few people that saw the direction society was taking without men.  Some of them had the money or connections it took to bring about real, positive change. 

His note was brief: “Ms. Pierce, we’ve had some rather remarkable results with the latest formula.  Please contact me at your earliest convenience so we can share the good news.  V/R, Dr. Joshua Kandler”

I made a note with his number on a sticky, intending to have Jeremy contact him for me.

A brief knock announced he had returned with my coffee.  Approaching my desk, he reached up to move my coaster with the seal of the US Senate – a gift from Sen Nichols –  within my easy reach.  The steaming Starbucks Tenta Latte he set on top. 

The teenager stood next to my desk, his blue eyes searching for something in my look that would tell him that everything was alright again.  That things were back to normal.  I smiled at him and leaned back from my desk, relishing the feel of the warm paper cup in my hands as I smelled the delightful aroma. 

“I hope you don’t mind me saying so, Miss Pierce, but that sweater looks really nice on you.  It goes really well with your eyes.”

Little flatterer… 

“Thank you Jeremy.  That’s sweet of you to say.”

“No, I mean it.  You always look so pretty.  Like last night when I saw you on TV.  You were amazing!  Some of my friends saw the show too, and I probably got a dozen snapchats about how jealous they are that I get to work for you every day. 

“You do so much for us, and don’t even get to see how much it means to us.  I…I wanted to tell you that I appreciate it.  You make me believe that I might be able to be something more than a rec room stud.”

“Well, I don’t do it for the thanks I get, but it means a lot to me to hear you say that, Jeremy.”

His blue eyes bored into me.  From less than four feet, I could feel the warmth of his slender chest on my left thigh.  The smell of his shampoo and clean skin mingled with my steaming beverage, tantalizing me.  Sometimes, like now, when his guileless flattery eroded the barriers I had erected around my heart, he reminded me of Alex. 

“Can I do anything else for you, Miss Pierce?”

It had been abundantly clear to me that he had developed a hopeless crush on me approximately 7 seconds into his interview.  Worse, I knew he would gladly do anything I asked, so it made the temptation to be something other than boss and subordinate with him that much more real. 

But this was another of my daily trials: to keep this sweet young man close, yet resist him.  To prove to myself that my will was strong; women were not all animals, thralls to their base instinctual urges.

Deliberately taking a large sip of the burning liquid, the pain on my palette snapped me out of my reverie.  I turned back to my monitor to continue my correspondence.

“No, thank you Jeremy.  Please go ahead and handle all my calls until I can get these emails responded to.  I also need you to setup a staff meeting for me at 1:00pm for two hours in my office.  Please send out a meeting maker to my team.  Topic: brainstorming session for a new public awareness campaign on suppressants. 

“Oh, and please get Dr. Kandler on the phone for me at 10:00.  Here’s his contact.”

Jeremy nodded, taking the sticky note from me and returning to his desk.  He was halfway there when the door opened, admitting a slim, attractive redhead with angular features.  Armani for Women wafted over me a moment later.  It complemented the twenty-something’s low cut sweater top and short pencil skirt, all obvious implements of an ensemble manufactured to entice a certain young man.

The hawk sighted its prey.

“Oh, Jeremy!  There you are.”

The woman moved in front of the door, preventing his exit, so he stopped from a distance.  His body language was defensive.  I had to remind myself that this was just a job for some of the women that worked here.  We all had our own level of zeal for the organization’s mission.

“Uh, Morning Miss Adams.  Did you need something?  Miss Pierce just asked me to get back to my desk.” He pointed to the door behind her.

“Hey, we’re coworkers, right?  Call me Deidre.”

It was kind of disgusting to see it happening right before my eyes, but I had to remind myself what I was thinking of not five minutes prior.

“Knock it off Deidre.  Let him get back to work.  I need him manning the phones.  It’s almost 9:30 and I still have at least 30 emails I need to get to.”

“Oh, you’re no fun.” She pouted, moving aside.  She held the door for him like a gentlewoman, so I nodded, and went back to work.

“Oh, Jeremy, one second!” Jeremy stopped cold, and Deidre knelt down next to him, reaching out to grab his tie with both hands.

“Just wanted to fix this for you, Cutie.”  Her eyes pierced his as she needlessly adjusted the tie for another moment, brushing the front of his shirt when she finished.  “There, now you look sharp.  Gotta be presentable for the big boss lady, right?”  She got to her feet and started to move toward her office.

Jeremy took his queue to escape, quickly moving to his desk to appear busy.

“Deidre…I need to speak with you in my office.”  I was going to put a stop to this.  A moment later, she leaned into my office, keeping her hand on the door. 

“What’s up boss?”

“Come in here…and shut the door behind you.”

Chapter 27 - A Special Occasion by White Wolf

Alex (2 years later)

“Well, go ahead, try it on!” Patricia said, brimming with excitement.  Letting the gift wrapping drop to the floor, I held up the clothing to see what she had given me this time.

It was a shirt…I thought.  Sometimes it was difficult to tell.  They weren’t always shaped like the ones I used to wear.  Patricia never gave me ones like that, of course.  My drawers were stocked with clothes that emphasized my masculinity.  Skin tight and gossamer thin, most were missing large areas where I would have guessed fabric should be.

I admired the material, caressing it with my fingertips.  Like cotton, but with a finer weave, making it softer, and smoother. 

“Thank you, Mistress”

“Didn’t we talk about that?  Hmm?  No more ‘Mistress’ for you.  You know I regret how it was in the beginning.  Haven’t I shown you that I love you by now?”

“Of course, Patricia.  I’m grateful for all the things you do for me”

It was true; after those first few months, Patricia had become…affectionate.  Her moods could still be mercurial, but she was good to me, generally speaking.  I never wanted for clothing or new toys.  She was certainly generous.  ‘Love’, though?  Why did the gifts always feel like payment?  I thought love had more to do with wanting to make someone happy.  Did she?  Did it matter, anyway?

“Come on, let me see it on you.”     

I pulled off the shirt I wore and reveled in the feel of the new fabric as I slid it down over my chest.  There was a large gash in the front – missing material to showcase my abs.  Flexing a bit to show it off, I noticed a familiar gleam in Patricia’s eye.    

Lifting me up, the giantess set me on the counter to get a better look.  Her eyes absorbed every detail of my chest.  I felt large hands touch my shoulders, flowing over the fabric as they devoured every ridge of my muscled form.  I wanted her to keep going, to touch more of me.

I shivered just thinking what was coming.  My old housemate, Julie, had told me once that she envied the fact that I was desirable.  She was right to – it did feel good.  So long, I had rejected this effect I had on women, cursing the attention it earned me.  But now, exposing Patricia to the full intensity of my naked lust, and seeing her squirm and tremble under its torch, I felt purpose.  It was a modicum of power in a world where I was powerless. 

Cradling my lower back in her left hand, she lifted me off the counter, drawing me even closer.  I felt her fingertips kiss my skin, tracing patterns on my exposed abs – now taught from the exertion of keeping my head upright. 

“I knew it” she exhaled, “…it fits you perfectly.”

Her enormous chest brushed my legs.  My pelvis acted without consent, thrusting toward her in an attempt to bring my throbbing erection into contact with her pendulous breasts.  

“Patricia” I said breathlessly “…may I?”

Without waiting for a response, I worried at the buttons of her blouse, struggling to reach beyond the peak of her bust.  Patricia had unusually sensitive breasts, and I was determined to show my gratitude.  My hands looked tiny snaking through the opening in her blouse.  I massaged the creamy, pillowy flesh I discovered there.  My fingers danced toward her giant nipples; I sent a quick thank you to the revealing demi bra that barely concealed them. 

She gasped as I reached my prize, lowering me to allow for better access.  Her right hand gave up fondling me and disappeared from view.  Its new task became obvious from the rhythmic motion of her shoulder. 

Abruptly, Patricia set me down on the counter and savagely tore open the remainder of her blouse.  Buttons echoed as they struck the hardwood floors.  Undoing the clasp of her bra with her left hand, her colossal tits bobbed into view.  She bit the side of her bottom lip and looked at me with lidded eyes.  Patricia’s right hand, dewy from its labor, touched the tip of her dark red nipple.

Her voice was husky as she spoke, “…to sweeten the flavor.”

She smeared the remaining wetness about each nipple, then offered her index and middle fingers to me.  Instead of taking them into my mouth as she expected, I grabbed them with both hands, sensuously licking them clean.

With one arm, she lifted me to her breast.  I pressed the side of my face into its divine softness, putting my mouth next to her erect nipple.  It was huge!  The length of it was nearly half the width of my mouth.  My tongue drew lazy circles around its perimeter and tip, diligently cleaning every trace of her essence from its pebbled surface.

Patricia groaned and bucked, shifting to the edge of the countertop while I worked. 

She bent down and worked the corner of the granite into her burning cunt, humping it desperately while setting me on the counter.  Free to move, I switched sides to worship her remaining mammary. 

Her cries echoed throughout the house, and I felt her spasm in ecstasy after she crushed my head within her cushiony boob.  My entire face was buried in her satiny flesh.  It bulged out in all directions and I hugged its circumference, like some kind of giant pillow.  I took her enormous nipple into my mouth and bit down lightly, enjoying the gasp she gave me in return.

She held me there for many moments as her pleasure ebbed, eventually easing up, so that I could move once more.  My pants were soaked with sticky pre-cum.  The thin material revealed a large wet spot on my left pant leg.  I stepped back on the counter and looked up at her, hoping she had missed it. 

Luckily, her eyes were still closed.  I knew she didn’t like it when I ruined the nice clothes she bought me, but what could I do?  Occupational hazard…   

Finally, the heaving of her chest slowed, and she came around.  Looking into my eyes, she cradled the back of my head tenderly. 

“Mmm, Alex.  Your ‘thank yous’ are always the best.”

“Time for more of that later…  Right now, we need to get dressed.  I’m taking you someplace special tonight.  I have big news, and we’re celebrating.”

“Wait, no sessions at the clinic tonight?” I asked, skeptical.  Nights off were rare. 

“Not tonight.  I canceled your appointment.  I told you, we have alllll night.  Dinner and drinks; just me and my sweet little stud.”

Patricia kissed me lightly on the forehead and gave me a hand getting down.  She picked up her discarded clothes and made for her bedroom.  I walked to my own room and kicked the door shut, peeling off my pants. 

It was just Patricia and I here now.  As crazy as it sounded, I missed the others.  Julie and Sara had been rotated out, off to a new chapter to learn new skills.  They were excited when they got the news, and I was happy for them.  Kenna and I had eventually come to understand one another somewhat, but I didn’t miss the extra work she liked to assign me.  The days of endless chores and housework were long gone though; frankly, I didn’t do much work at all anymore.  I was too valuable for that. 

After a quick shower in my own bathroom, I spritzed on Patricia’s favorite cologne and headed into my massive closet.  A full gamut of colors, textures, and styles of men’s clothing hung there, awaiting my decision.  Didn’t have to use a step ladder to get them, either.  Yep, my quality of life had certainly improved…

“Alex!” I heard Patricia’s muffled call through the door “Can you wear that shirt I like?  You know, the longer one?  It matches your eyes.”

“Right!  Okay!” I shouted back.

I found it, pulling the blue-gray tunic off the hanger.  It paired well with a set of black trousers that always drew compliments on my ass.  I finished up with my grooming and waited on Patricia in the living room.  The TV was still on, and I immediately flipped between several national news stations, hoping to catch a glimpse of Elise again. 

The first time I saw her, I was floored.  She was big time now.  Important.  She knew politicians, doctors, scientists.  Captains of industry.  Even helped some of them with strategy, from what I’d heard.  I was a big fan of hers, but it all made me feel very small, to think of how far she had come from our youth, compared to my own…achievements. 

I smirked, thinking of how it was just like her to help solve men’s issues.  Always a do-gooder, routing for the underdog.  Part of me wondered if she did it because of me, but that was selfish thinking.  She was a bright star, making the world a better place.  Not like me.  I was a just a whore now, good for nothing but passing on my genes.  The thought that she might not even want me back terrified me.  Ahh, what did it matter anyway?  We’d never see each other again.

Her hair was my one ray of hope – she had never cut it.  We may be as different as dirt and diamonds now, but that had remained the same.  Her long, gorgeous hair was one of my favorite things about her, and she knew it.  I told myself that she kept it that way for me.  It was a pleasant fantasy, at any rate.

Patricia’s perfume wafted over me moments before she walked into view.  She was a vision.  Her dark green dress hugged her curvaceous form like a lover.  It was one of my favorites – the one made out of skin tight, stretchy fabric.  It had ruffles where the panels of material were intentionally misaligned and cinched at her hips.  She knelt next to me, running long fingers through my hair as she looked into my eyes.

“Do you know that I still remember the day you came to me?”

Patricia wasn’t often sentimental, so I wondered what prompted such reflection.  I shook my head. 

“It’s true.  You were so different then…bitter and resentful.  I know you hated us.  I can’t blame you – we took you from everything you knew.  But you would never have been happy there, in the outside world.   

“Those women are blind.  Their notion of freedom is obsolete.  Keeping men free only leads to jealousy, hatred, and fighting among good women.”

Ugh, not this crap again.  I hated it when she got all preachy on me.  Still, arguing with Patricia was a fool’s errand.  She was a stubborn as they came.

She rose, hands pushing off her thighs to stand.  “Enough of my philosophizing.  Let’s get going, handsome.  Ready?”

I nodded, still wondering what was going on this time.  She’d brought me out of the compound enough times for me to know that our spot in the valley wasn’t more than 45 minutes from a decently sized town.    

The walk to the motor pool was short – the chapter didn’t need but a half dozen cars or so.  Trips outside weren’t necessary often.  A quick swipe of her ID card and we were beyond the electronic gate.  She chose the black BMW, as usual.  Most knew it to be Patricia’s, so it rarely saw use.  I rolled my eyes every time she complained about having to set her seat and mirror positions again.  She assisted me into the back seat, so distracted by her good news she forgot to grope me.  I buckled up and we were off. 

Riding in a car was a treat, so I made the best of it, getting excited to hear what had Patricia so bubbly tonight.  Momentarily, I lost myself in the wisps of clouds that rolled by, each glowing orange and red from the light of the setting sun.

The road was empty, so I decided to have a little fun.  Quietly, I disconnected a couple buckles.  Leaning forward, I laid my hands on her shoulders, beginning a slow, sensual massage. 

“Mmm, that feels sooooo good.  You naughty boy!  What are you doing out of your seat?”  I saw the side of her face crinkle from her smile.  “You know you’re not supposed to take those restraints off.  It’s not…  uhhhhhh.…safe.”

Patricia was easy – make her feel good, and she’d agree to almost anything.  I just had to get close enough to aligning the request with something she already wanted to give.  My hands slid along her soft, tanned skin, rubbing her strong neck muscles.  Her hair fell on her left shoulder as she tilted her head to the side.

“Well?  You gonna share the good news, or make me wait all night?” I paused my ministrations, my unspoken promise to continue if she spilled it.  “I’m on pins and needles as to what could make you so excited.”

She looked over her shoulder, glancing at me.

“I was hoping to wait until dinner, but what the heck.  I’ve been selected for a promotion!”

Oh.  I resumed my massage, only half able to focus.  My mind was spinning with what this would mean for me.

“Well, nothing is official yet.” She clarified.  “But one of the executive VPs is flying in tomorrow to meet both of us.  It’s really just a formality, but if it goes well, I’m going to be getting my own division!”

“Wait, me?  Why would she want to meet me?”

“Are you kidding?  You’re our prize stallion!  None of this would be possible without you.  I heard yesterday – Jessica’s pregnant.  That’s 48 confirmed now.  With so many to your credit, it was only a matter of time before the women at the top noticed us.”

My hands shook.  It was still hard to imagine.  I was a father…again.  Many times over.  Most of the mothers – those that visited our chapter to be bred – I would never see again.  The first time I heard the word, I thought of Elise.  Would she be upset?  Even knowing that no love had ever existed between the mother and I, I couldn’t help feeling ashamed.  Maybe I was foolish to even think she would care anymore. 

“Alex, let me tell you something – I used to lose women all the time to the other chapters.  They all wanted to go where the Mates were.  I can’t blame them for leaving, I suppose; many of them joined up just to get pregnant.  Today, with you in our stable, we turn down a dozen transfer requests a month!  We just don’t have enough capacity for all those women.  Matriarchy recruitment numbers are even up, thanks to you.”

“You can’t imagine how proud I am of you.  The number-one stud in the entire US, and he’s mine!”

I felt my face get hot.  Her words of praise felt good.  I convinced myself long ago that I was doing something important, bringing new life into the world.  It helped, considering I really didn’t have a choice. 

“Too stunned for words, eh?  Well, that’s OK.  What’s most important here is that this means a better life for us, Alex.”

A corner of my brain registered hearing something like that in the distant past.  Something about finding an apartment together…  I sat back, refastening my restraint and admiring the stars as they poked their way through the twilight sky.

The rest of the evening went by in a blur.  I felt hollow, unable to find my center.  I knew I should be happy.  For both Patrica and myself.  But the feeling remained just beyond my reach.

My mind was too busy churning over the big news and my lot in life for me to be much of a dinner companion, but nothing could dim Patricia’s mood.  The food was delicious, and Patricia the perfect gentlewoman. 

We returned home, where Patricia’s familiar bed welcomed us.  I serviced her in every way she desired, as always.  Her body was a delight that I never tired of stimulating.

Exhausted and sweaty, I felt asleep on top of Patricia’s soft body, never once thinking about the fact that I hadn’t cum.

**************

“Hurry, Alex, get dressed.  She’ll be here soon.” The veneer of kindness in her tone was thinning in the face of her apprehension.

Cracking my eyes open, I jerked upright. 

Oh, right, the big day.  Immediately, I started thinking of what I would wear for the occasion.  Nothing too sexy, for sure.  We didn’t need our benefactress worked into a lather during the interview.  Something professional then; a classic look.  Eventually I went with a single breasted navy suit in a European cut.  Looks good, but doesn’t send the wrong message.  Deep down, I wondered why I cared what this woman thought of my sense of style.  I was a whore in a fancy dress.  No amount of lipstick would turn this pig into a prince.

Patricia fidgeted about the house, her nervous energy infecting me.  I second guessed my every choice as I prepared for our interview.  Was I wearing too much cologne?  Did I put on enough pheromone blocker?  What about my hair?  Was it sticking up in the back?  Crap, was that toothpaste on my lapel?

Finally ready, Patricia stepped into my bathroom behind me as I trimmed my eyebrows.  She knelt to meet my eye in the mirror. 

“That suit looks fine on you.  Don’t be nervous; remember, this is basically a done deal.  Take it seriously, but don’t stress.  It’ll be over before you know it. 

“Think about us, sunning ourselves next to my new private swimming pool.  Cocktails, refreshment, and massages on demand.  Maybe we can even arrange for you to drive, if you want.  Under supervision, of course.”

She knew me, I’ll give her that.  I did miss driving. 

I gave a smart nod, feeling ready.  “Don’t worry, I won’t screw this up for you.”  It was unintentional, but I realized my words reflected the truth of who this was really benefitting.

We walked to the administration building, making our way to the conference room where we were to meet.  The veep’s aide had already arrived.

“Good morning.  I believe we have an appointment, Ms…”

“McComb.  And you’re Ms. Hinson, correct?”

“Patricia.  And this is Mr. Gray, as requested.”

“Right.  Ms. Ayres is waiting for you in the conference room.”

We both made for the door, and she held up her hand.  “A moment, please.  Ms. Ayres requested to do the interviews one at a time.”

Patricia looked at me at the same time I looked up.  Nothing for it, I guess.  I wished her luck. 

She entered, closing the door behind her.  I smiled at the veep’s aide, hoping to get a read on the situation, but I had ceased to exist for her as she continued working on her laptop. 

Waiting sucked.  My leg bounced restlessly while I looked about the room, pretending to focus on meaningless décor details for extended periods of time.  Finally, the door opened.  Patricia emerged with a small smile on her face.  Looks like it went well!

“Mr. Gray, Ms. Ayres will see you now.  Please go on in.” 

Patricia looked at me, nodding.  “Nothing to it.  I’ll wait here for you.”

“My apologies, Ms. Hinson.  I’ve been instructed to tell you to return to your home while Mr. Gray speaks with Ms. Ayres.  I will personally escort him home after the interview is concluded.”

I expected more resistance, but Patricia just knelt down and looked me in the eyes.  A small smile bloomed on her face.  Her concern bled through in her expression, if briefly.  I still don’t know why, but for some reason, I reached out and hugged her with all my might.  She gave back as good as she got.  Moments later, I ended it.

“See you later” I said with a nervous smile.

The aide politely opened the door for me, since there was no man’s handle.  Walking in, I saw a single woman in a charcoal suit seated at the head of the conference table, making notes while facing away from me.

I grabbed a booster seat and stool from the stack near the door and selected a chair a respectful distance away.  Fumbling to get seated properly, I heard a voice I never thought I’d hear again.

“Hello, Alex.  How have you been?”

I froze, looking up.

“Ash?”

“Nothing wrong with your memory, I guess.” She smirked.  Her little mannerisms flooded back. 

“But… what are you doing here?”

She chuckled.  “…still not so quick on the uptake though.”

Setting her pen down, she clasped her hands and gave me her undivided attention.  Just seeing her almost brought tears to my eyes.  That part of my life was slowly fading away; her presence just gave it a jolt from a defibrillator.

“You’re the VP?”

Her eyebrows dove, indicating what she thought of my query.  “Yes, Alex.”  She spoke like one would address a small child.  Laying it all out in my head, I had to admit that the pieces fit.  I’d never met anyone who had known more about the virus than Ash, and I knew she had money, and connections.

“I-I don’t know what to say.  You look good, uh…Ms. Ayres.”  I snickered.

She smiled crookedly, raising one eyebrow.  “I’m pretty sure we’re on a first name basis at this point, don’t you? 

“But seriously, I’m glad to see you Alex.  It’s been awhile, and the years look good on you.  But I didn’t come here for idle chat.  You’re here for an interview…of sorts.” 

My mood turned as quickly as the conversation’s tide.  Anger swept over me as it dawned on me that she could have known about me being caged with the Matriarchy all these years.  Hell, maybe she even had something to do with it. 

Ash was perceptive as ever, reading my thoughts.  She frowned, her eyes sympathetic.  “Before you judge me, please listen to what I have to say.

“I told Patricia that I’m here today to interview you for a promotion.”

I nodded impatiently.

“This is only partially true.  She is being considered for the promotion, but you, I want to give a choice.  The choice to leave the Matriarchy and return to your life as a free man, or stay on as you’ve been with Patricia in her new position.”

“Go back, of course!” I blurted, “What do I need to do?”  What was this nonsense?  What kind of choice was that?

“Please, hear me out.  I will only accept your answer if you give it all due consideration.  Right now you see freedom being dangled before you, and you jump at it, not thinking of what that might mean for your life, or the lives of others.  Ever since you came to my attention not long ago, I’ve learned quite a bit about your situation.

“Consider this – is freedom worth a life of comfort, luxury, enjoyment, and fulfillment?”

“That’s-“

Forestalling me, she bulled on, “Wait.  Think it through for a second.  Look how happy you are with us.  You want for nothing – fine clothes, good food, entertainments…” she smirked.  I blushed, thinking of our rendezvous years ago in my dorm room.

“Where else could you – safely! – have a parade of desirable women served up to you?  Do you think you’ll be able to go about in society with your pheromone output and escape harm?  I suspect, after so many partners, it’s even stronger than you know.  Are you aware that Patricia has everyone in your chapter on double the recommended dose of suppressant?  Too many fights, too much bad behavior.”

Wow, that was eye opening.  I’d seen fights before, but…”I didn’t realize she actually cared.”

“She does, and largely for your benefit.  I took several pills myself in preparation for our chat, and I can still feel your pull.  If I hadn’t, I can assure you we’d be having a very different conversation right now.”  She leered at me to drive the point home.

“And don’t forget, you have purpose here.  The noblest goal of all: procreation of the species.  You get to use your loins as they were intended.  What man out there can say that?  Which one wouldn’t want to take your place?  A man in your unique position, as a Mate, is doing good work by spreading his seed.

“Could you say the same if you went home?  I’ll admit that things were bad for men at the beginning.  It’s unfortunate, but some growing pains are unavoidable.  We’ve seen many improvements.  Some of them are the same safeguards that society has put in place.  With these improvements, we haven’t lost a man in over a year, and our inspection teams report broad compliance with our no-tolerance abuse policy.

“If you choose to stay with us, you and Patricia will be moved to a new compound.  This compound is similar in size and scope to a modest sized, fully functional town.  And Patricia would be its highest authority.  I suspect you know by now, but I can tell she cares for you by how she spoke.  Against all odds, you two work well together.  You’ve polished her rough edges, and she’s made you into a fine man.”

“So, sell my freedom for a golden cage?  What about the drugs?  Will you still use them on me to control me?”

She laughed uneasily, getting up from her seat and walking about the room with her hands behind her.

“Did I say something funny?”

“No.  Well…sort of.  I’ll tell you, but I’d like your word that you will never repeat this.  Not even to Patricia.  I only say this now because I want you to make this choice with your eyes wide open.  Full disclosure.”

Slowly, I nodded. 

“You haven’t been administered any drugs for years.  The pills you take now are placebo.  I can’t make excuses for everything that is done with those, but the women are instructed to use commands sparingly. 

“In the vast majority of test cases, after 10-12 months on the drug, subjects showed no significant difference in response to commands between the drug and the control groups.”

I stared at her in horror.

“I’m sure you think I’m evil right now, and perhaps there is truth to it.  I do not agree with everything the Matriarchy does.” She stopped pacing and sat down across from me, looking into my eyes.  “But know that it is out of a genuine desire to do good that we do this.” Her words oozed sincerity.  Bright green eyes stared back at me with sadness, seemingly desperate for my approval.

At worst, I had to change my assessment from mind-bendingly evil to simply insane, but if she was right about the other things – and after some of the arguments that she had made, I was starting to think this may be the case – what about this?  What if the best thing for men really was to be under woman’s rule, at least to some extent?  I had lived that life for years now, and had to admit that it wasn’t as abhorrent as I would have thought.  Moreover, there were times when relinquishing control could be freeing, strangely enough.

Slowly, I nodded, hearing her exhale in relief.

“You know how to make an argument, I’ll give you that.  But the most important factor, you’ve completely ignored.”

“Which is?”

“Love“

“Ahh, yes.  Well, what do I know about love, anyway?  I suppose you think you’d go back to Elise and pick up where you left off.  Get married, buy a house, the 2.5 kids and the car.  That sort of thing?”

I shrugged as if to say “why not?” 

“Yes, you could be with one another again, but be warned: she is not the same naïve, young girl you fell in love with.  And what about you?  Aren’t you different too?  No doubt you’ve felt the same fears in your heart.  Could you find love with each other again?  I won’t deny that it’s possible.  But make no mistake, that path will not be easy.”

Letting the thought float through the air for a minute, I stayed silent for the requisite amount of time I assumed she thought I needed to make a well-formed decision.

“Ash, I’ve listened to your words, and I have your answer – I choose Elise.  I will always choose Elise.  Not because I don’t agree with your arguments for staying, but because of them.  Have I known comfort with the Matriarchy and Patricia?  I cannot deny it.  It’s surprising what human beings can tolerate – hell, even grow to like – given time and repetition.  But as you extoled the virtues of this carefully constructed utopia, I realized how devoid of true happiness my life is now.  

“Can someone be happy without material things?  Maybe it’s possible, but it’s probably pretty damned hard.  But those things don’t make you happy.  People do.  People that put your needs before their own.  Patricia may have come a long way since I met her – she can at least understanding how to relate to men now, and people in general, but she doesn’t know how to love anyone but herself. 

“Of course I choose Elise.  What we had was beyond your understanding.  It’ll be ours again.”

She looked at me for a long minute.  Her face was blank, betraying nothing of whether I had chosen as she hoped. 

“Hmm.  I suppose I should be glad for your confidence, at least.  Very well, I’ll respect your decision.  We must leave at once, in order to minimize complications.  You will travel with my aide, Ms. McComb, by car.  I will join you shortly at the airport.  We will deliver you wherever you want to go.  Please inform Ms. McComb of your chosen destination.” 

“Wait, before I go, can I ask you something?  Why are you doing this for me?”

“My reasons are my own, but I will say that this is only a small part in how I’m trying to personally make the world better.  The Matriarchy is just a tool.  You are a good person Alex.  I’m sincerely hope that, one day, you’ll be able to look back on this experience, and believe that you’ve gained something, as strange as that may sound.”

“And Patricia?  She hasn’t always been kind to me, and we may not love one another, but we shared a deep friendship, and I wish her well.”

“Don’t worry for Patricia.  She will get her promotion.  We have plans for her.”

Hopping down, I walked around the table to her side, and reaching up, laid my hands upon hers.  “Thank you.”  She nodded toward the door.

As I walked through the door out of the conference room, I turned briefly, looking back toward her.  I can’t be sure, but I still swear that I saw her grin out of the side of my eye.

Wait for me Elise.  We’ll be together again soon.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4944