Tiny Sails by covetous
Summary:

A young pirate in Nassau crosses the wrong woman and tries to survive the consequences.


Categories: Butt, Entrapment, Feet, Mouth Play, Odor, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 5261 Read: 17252 Published: April 03 2015 Updated: September 17 2015

1. Chapter 1 by covetous

2. Chapter 2 by covetous

3. Chapter 3 by covetous

Chapter 1 by covetous
Author's Notes:

Set in the Starz television series Black Sails fictional world

Harland Reed sat on the ground, blindfolded and bound tightly to a tree, somewhere outside of Nassau. He knew not where. Struggling against his bonds for at least the hundredth time, he hoped that perhaps now he was small enough to slip through and seek help from someone. No use. Harland had tried to cheat Eleanor Guthrie, iron ruler of the Nassau pirate trade, and now he was suffering her increasingly frequent wrath. Ms. Guthrie had always employed many methods of corporal punishment, but in the last few years she had moved from public displays of pain (or worse) to a far more sinister sentence – a shrinking liquid recently brought back as treasure from an expedition to Guinea.

 

Not too uncommonly, residents of Nassau would find evidence of those foolish enough to cross Eleanor. A mangled, finger sized splat of gore on the streets here. A three inch skeleton found in an obscure hiding place there. One famous legend told of a young girl who came home to find her mother with the family cat... a half eaten corpse dangling from the still-chewing animal's maw.

 

Deep down, Harland knew there was no good end to this. Even if nature itself didn't intervene, no one would dare cross Ms. Guthrie by aiding someone who had drawn her ire. He sensed the light through his blindfold dimming. Tired as he was, the feeling he knew strongest now was resignation. Leaning his head back, he drifted off, hoping he might be lucky enough to never wake again and be forced to face the horrors of life at a few inches tall.

 

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

 

 

Ms. Barlow was riding home in her horse-drawn carriage, fresh from a run to town for supplies. She lived far from the outskirts of Nassau, which suited her just fine. A proper Englishwoman, she had little use for the types that the pirate haven attracted. Of course, she did get lonely on the island, but aside from a few occasional visitors to her home, she preferred the company of books regardless. She had been contemplating what to read this night, when she came across a most curious sight shortly after the sun began to set.

 

She halted the horses and slowly climbed out of the carriage, moving cautiously towards the small boy who was tied, rather thoroughly, to a tree not far from the side of the road. He did not appear to be moving or aware of her presence, but he was breathing. Upon closer inspection, Ms. Barlow noticed the stubble on his face and realized that despite his size this was actually a very small young man. It did not take her long to connect the dots. Her mind was racing, but she reached out and gently lifted the blindfold over his eyes. Oh, he is quite cute - is he not? She thought. She shook the man's shoulder a bit. “Young man?”

 

Harland jolted awake, his eyes focusing on the figure looming before him. She was huge. Middle aged, perhaps forty.. and stunning. Long brown hair, light brown skin and deep brown eyes. A kind but beautiful face. Harland's eyes were inadvertantly drawn to her gaping cleavage, two large breasts practically begging to be freed from the low cut dress the woman had on. His gaze lingered for a moment before he realized she was obviously looking right at him. His eyes moved back up to a knowing smile on the woman's face. His senses returned.

 

“I.. I'm shrinking! Please ma'am, I need help!!” Harland croaked out, panicked but hopeful. The woman looked so kind...

 

“You poor thing, I can see that. Just relax and let me get you out of these bonds. Small as you are, I think you might almost be able to wriggle out of them on your own. Here.” With little effort, Ms. Barlow had Harland free from the tree. “I am Ms. Barlow. Come now, little one, and we'll get this sorted out. It's barbaric how Ms. Guthrie operates here. I'm sure the effects of.. well, whatever it is, will wear off given enough time. I'll see you safe until then.” She stood up and offered Harland a warm smile and a hand. He took it, shocked to see his hand then become completely engulfed as he was gently hauled to his feet. He did not even come up to the woman's waist. She gestured toward the road. “There's not much room in my carriage, but at your size.. I just came from town and I have bread and water. It's just a short way to my home, let's try to get there before dark, yes? What is your name, young man?”

 

“Harland, ma'am. I..” Harland struggled to arrange his thousand and one thoughts into words. “I knew I was dead. I would be eaten, or starve, or...” He was grateful. So grateful. He took her hand with both of his, and kissed it. “Men such as I don't deserve angels. Thank you.”

 

Her laugh surprised him. “Angel? Oh my, Harland. I am no angel. Still, I would see you safe.” She stepped up into the seat of her carriage. Harland wasn't sure if Ms. Barlow wanted him in the back with the cargo, or.. “Well? Climb up the step and I'll help you get in.” He did, and she lifted him easily, settling him right onto her lap. Harland thought he may have been even smaller than just a few moments ago. Ms. Barlow set the horses in motion. This close, Harland could not help but notice an incredibly strong musk emanating from her. He was unsure if this was due to his size or simply the woman having such a scent, but he of course said nothing. After all, if she lived this far out she had certainly been in the sweltering heat and humidity all day.

 

Perhaps twenty minutes later, they came upon a small house surrounded by plots of vegetable and fruit gardens. “Here we are.” Ms. Barlow stated. Harland looked up at her, surprised again at her beauty.

 

“You live alone?” He asked.

 

“Mostly. My husband is.. well, it's complicated. He is a man of politics before passion for women, I suppose you could say. I love him still. But he is away, for now. Let's go inside and I shall prepare a meal.”

 

Over the hours, with Ms. Barlow preparing a soup, they talked of many things as Harland continued to dwindle quite rapidly. While it became apparent to him that Ms. Barlow had no love for pirates, he suspected she cared perhaps even less for Ms. Guthrie and she never inquired as to what his “crime” against her may have been. He was glad for that. Better to focus on his future than dwell on the past.

 

By the time the meal was ready. Harland had apparently received the full effect of the shrink flask. He ate the soup out of a spoon which Ms. Barlow set out for him, and then went to work on a small hunk of bread she had torn off. Harland was slightly unnerved by the fact that she was spending a large amount of time simply observing him with a faint smile on her face. He wondered what may have been going through her mind, if there were thoughts unspoken shuffling about in there.

 

“Well, little one, it seems you are safe from further diminishing at this point, wouldn't you say? Half a hand tall and all. Perhaps we should retire for the night.” She looked down at him. “I'll carry you to the room, if it's all right?” Harland knew there was no other option and assented.

 

Ms. Barlow set him on the dresser next to her bed. “Be right back.” She said. Returning with a pair of scissors, she cut some fabric from her sheets and set it down next to him. “You'll be sleeping right next to me. Cry out to me if you need anything during the night. At least I can hear you well, still.” She smiled comfortingly at him again. Harland knew Ms. Barlow was old enough to be his mother, but in his current situation he found it difficult not to be enthralled by her. “Goodnight, little Harland.” She stroked a finger gently against his cheek. He leaned his face into her warm touch without a second thought, again disbelieving that he had been saved from such an end.

 

“Goodnight.” He responded. My angel.

 

It would be the last time Harland would use that word for her.

 

End Notes:

I am rushing this story a bit so I'm sure it will be missing more exposition than I'd like but hopefully the quality of the story doesn't suffer much for it.  thank you for reading!

Chapter 2 by covetous

Harland remained the same diminished height after two strange days had passed.

 

Ms. Barlow had proven to be quite the eccentric. His initial favorable impression of her shifted quickly. She was fervent in tending to her gardens, going out for hours at a time and working her crops. She would harvest what was ready and show it to Harland, explaining every minute detail about not only each type of crop but how her way of growing it was the best. She seemed to hold little interest in the fact that her farming woman's odor might be offensive to him, even going so far as to joke that she would have let him sleep next to her in the bed if there was enough fresh air to survive the night. It was clear that she viewed Harland a some type of novelty, and he could not get the disturbing image out of his mind of a deranged little girl with a new doll.

 

She would read to him the most droll of histories for hours. She would lecture him for even longer hours about the proper way to reform Nassau and return it to English control. It quickly became clear to Harland that her intellect was vastly out of his depth and that they held absolutely nothing in common, particularly with regard to their viewpoints about Nassau's future. She had rescued him for some reason, but her loathing of pirates could not be disguised. He did not like the woman. By the second day he had begun to tune out almost all of what she said as he waited for the effects of the flask to wear off.

 

The third day began like the rest. Harland woke up on the dresser in his makeshift small-clothes to a the warm sun, a small meal, and a note from Ms. Barlow.Tending to the garden, my little one. He stood up and stretched, realizing with no great comfort that though she had often said 'little one', she had certainly never refered to Harland as hers. I'm overthinking things..

 

He ate his meal, then waited for her return and the inevitable barrage of one-sided conversation. Some time later, the door opened and he could hear her humming her way into the kitchen briefly before the sound started approaching the bedroom. He saw her enter, slight sheen of sweat coating her perfect skin as it always did after she finished working outside. He wondered why that made her look even more beautiful. She sat on the bed, close to him. Close enough to smell, certainly. God in heaven. He thought.

 

“Good morning! Did you sleep well? The harvest today was quite small. Most weeks I have enough to return to the markets with...” She continued on, as she did, for some time. Harland heard her but certainly wasn't listening. Lately he had been working out a way to escape the watchful eyes of Ms. Guthrie once he returned to his normal height. Harland was so lost in thought that he realized the room had been quiet for some time.

 

“Harland.” The shift in Ms. Barlow's tone was slight, but being a woman of endless pleasantries Harland noticed it immediately.

 

“Y-yes, ma'am?”

 

“I'm boring you.”

 

“No, ma'am. Of course not. Well. I mean, it's just that.. I'm a pirate. And you're a proper lady. That's all.”

 

“You're a pirate?” Ms. Barlow arched an eyebrow, her face a combination of amusement and annoyance.

 

“...Aye?” Harland was unsure where this was headed, but after the dull haze of the last few days he found himself growing increasingly uneasy.

 

She said nothing for a moment, simply looking at him. “You are 3 inches tall and dead to the world.” Her words sent a chill through him. Ms. Barlow let the silence linger, let the weight of her words sink in. “You were a pirate. Maybe that's the problem, Harland. I believe Nassau can be reformed and I choose to believe that all people are inherently good until proven otherwise. Even pirates. That's why I chose to help you. So for all I've done, I suppose it's too much to ask for a little common courtesy? To not show such blatant annoyance at my words and my disposition? It's quite sad, Harland.”

 

Harland was incredulous. Clearly the woman was insane. “I meant no disrespect, ma'am. But if you want a friend I think you'd better look elsewhere.” A long moment passed. And then another. Ms. Barlow made no expression, simply gazed into Harland. His uneasiness began to grow into a small fear, as he realized his words might somehow inadvertantly provoke her. “Ma'am, I didn't mean -..”

 

“No. Of course not, I don't expect you to be my friend. I hesitate to think of what Ms. Guthrie would have done to me were she to find out I was harboring you. I also must admit, Harland, when I found you I did not consider that the effects might be long lasting or... permanent. Maybe it's time you realized the gravity of your current situation.” She put her finger to her lips, making a show of being thoughtful about something.

 

“Ms. Barlow, I truly cannot apologize eno-..”

 

“Hush now, Harland. I want to ask you something. How long have you been a pirate?” Where is she going with this? Harland wondered.

 

“I was an urchin in Nassau.. it's the only life I've known, ma'am.” It was true. Harland had not been a pirate for long, but he had been one for as long as he could be anything at all.

 

“Expected as much. I wonder, Harland. What must it be like to have never workedfor anything in your life? To do nothing but take what rightfully belongs to others?”

 

Harland's expression darkened instantly. “If you don't think being a pirate is hard wor-..” Ms. Barlow interrupted him once more, this time with a loud laugh that drowned out any hope of him trying to explain his side of things.

 

“Oh, I'm sure. Swabbing decks, manning the oars once in a while.. clearly performing such perfunctory tasks entitles you to the vast wealth you pirates rape from those who did, actually, work for it.” She scoffed. “Disgusting. You know, Harland..” She dropped her gaze from him and reached down. She untied one of her work boots and then the other, lifting her bare feet from them. She crossed her left ankle over her right knee. Harland noted absently that she wore no socks and how flushed, fresh from her boots that her feet were. “I know what it's like to work for something. To work hard, just to be able to survive. I've been doing it all morning. Let me show you.”

 

Harland's confusion quickly gave way to shock as Ms. Barlow reached out for him. Any hope of struggle or protest was instantly silenced, as she gripped his small body with her right hand. Her fist closed around him, and she pressed the very tip of her thumb over his mouth, leaving him free to breathe through his nostrils. Harland's heart was racing with panic, and his breath quickened. Slowly, Ms. Barlow lowered her tiny prisoner towards the crevice underneath her sweating, sweltering toes.

 

Before he was even close, a hint of the woman's powerful, musky scent mixed with whatever foulness was emanating from her worn, thick farm boots slammed into him, a wave of fumes. Instantly and instinctively, he withheld his breath. She continued to bring him lower, eventually placing his head right into the open space between her toes. The pad of her middle toe gently grasped downward. “I want to be able to feel you take it in, Harland. Take in the smell of hard work. So you can know what it means.”

 

Harland Reed was not prepared for the next few moments. Lungs burning, he took a breath through his little nose. Instantly overwhelmed, Harland lost himself to the heat and aroma coming from deep between Ms. Barlow's sweating, impossibly powerful toes. It smelled unlike anything Harland had ever experienced before, unpleasant yet unmistakeably powerful and.. arousing? His mind was quickly flooded with confusing thoughts.

 

Ms. Barlow observed from above with wonder and amusement. Even upon his first tiny breath, the impact of her odor was unmistakable. His eyes squeezed shut, and she felt his tiny body struggle far beyond what should have been possible for someone so small and helpless. She could just faintly hear what must have been screams for mercy, something she was certainly beyond providing at this point.

 

“Mmm.. isn't that nice, Harland? What do you think of my hard work? I want you toreally think about it. But that's not going to happen until you stop struggling so much and just take it in. So that's what you're going to do right now. Stop struggling.” She gave him a threatening squeeze. Dazed and confused as he was, Harland took the hint.

 

Harland's breathing slowed. She held him there, his eyes still closed, and could feel the tiny, cool exhalations from his nose caressing her damp, swampy toes. Harland continued to breath her smothering scent in, trying to pull in enough air to keep from losing consciousness. It felt like a losing battle. He was so aroused it was becoming painful, locked in Ms. Barlow's grip as he was. Both the odor itself and his own arousal were so far beyond was unlike anything he had ever experienced, so complex and unusual, that the shock and humiliation he surely should be awash with was almost at the back of his mind.

 

Ms. Barlow continued to hold him into her toes, relishing the ability to so powerfully teach the foolish young man a lesson. After a few moments, Harland's breathing started to increase more and more rapidly, and she surmised he was not able to get enough oxygen from within such humid confines and would soon asphyxiate from lack of oxygen. She contemplated leaving him to do exactly that, perhaps a fitting and pathetic end for a pathetic breed of criminal. No. This one has more lessons coming, the next one right now. She pulled him away and removed her thumb from his mouth. “Do not speak. If you make one sound, I will put you right back down there. For good.”

 

Harland did not open his eyes and remained silent, and perhaps would have done so without the warning. His thoughts were a jumbled mess. Why is she doing this to me? Why.. does it bring such shameful lust? He could only hope she hadn't noticed, though he was unsure how she could have. He slowly opened his eyes and tried to focus on her.

 

Ms. Barlow watched Harland open his eyes and search for her face. His eyes met hers, not accusing or angry as she expected. He looked slightly confused, but there was something more there. He looked almost docile. Certainly not what she expected. But it was time to continue. “Good.” She said. “We'll talk about all this later, Harland, I assure you. But there's one more thing, a saying about wanting things in life. Harland, you should want to work hard. It makes you a better man. A stronger man. You should want it so much, that you can taste it. So you will taste hard work, until I know for myself that you want it.” She lowered him again, to the same spot.

 

“You know what I want, Harland. So go on.” Oddly, Ms. Barlow experienced a sensation of excitement and nervousness that confused her. She expected Harland to now offer his outrage, free to speak or scream or curse the heavens as he was. She was not sure how she would handle it from there if he did, as she truly had not planned any of this out. Harland was now close enough to perform the task she wanted of him, and though he did not struggle, neither did he acquiesce to her desires of him. He turned his head and looked up at her with the most doe eyed, innocent expression she had ever seen someone make. She could not help but feel a twinge of sympathy and maternal warmth toward her helpless little captive and what he must be experiencing. But she did nothing, said nothing, for the moment.

 

Harland was struggling desperately to form a thought that made some sort of sense. How had this all come to be? The situation was so strange that he doubted any sort of rationale would bring him any clarity. He knew he should be filled with rage, or shame, or guilt, or something.. Certainly those emotions were there, but there were so many others alongside of them. He looked up to Ms. Barlow, desperately hoping for some sort of sign or guidance. She's.. concerned? I don't understand.

 

“Harland. I want what is best for you. I know what is best for you. You will not be the same person you were ever again. I will make sure of that.” With that, Harland dropped his gaze. He closed his eyes again. Slowly, but deliberately, Harland reached out for the sweat coated destiny awaiting him with his tongue. Expecting the worst, he tasted her sweat. Like her pungent aroma, the sweat carried it's own uniqueness. It wasn't.. bad. He continued, his initial probing giving way to a steady lapping at her sweaty toes, and she would gradually move him around so he could be filled with more of her. Time passed. Harland did not know how much.

 

Ms. Barlow was entranced at the sight before her. She could not understand how she had so easily cowed this pirate, but she was not about to complain. Or stop him. She closed her toes over him, gently, sealing him in. She had not expected the young man's tongue, small as it was, to feel so.. wonderful. It was indescribable. The thought of her complete dominance, forcing him to clean the filth from her toes, was even more divine. At one point she let out a contented sigh that could not be mistaken for anything but sexual in nature. Harland seemed in his own world, probably just in too much shock to process anything. But she knew at some point he would wake from his reverie and notice that something here was slightly amiss. He must have swallowed so much of my sweat.. Oh my. I shouldn't have let this go on so long.

 

Pulling him away from her foot, she waited until Harland seemed to snap back to reality. “Well. I can't say I am unhappy. I'm glad you understand how things must be, Harland.” With that, she made to set him back on the dresser. It did not take her any time at all to notice the protrusion coming from the tiny garment she had made to cover his modesty.

 

Harland looked up at Ms. Barlow from the dresser in time to see her eyes narrow as she examined him. “How - you.. could not possibly have been aroused by such..” Harland had the grace to show his shame on his face, the flushing of his cheeks unmistakeable. She trailed off, feeling a twinge of guilt at her own earlier feelings with the handsome young man lapping away at her toes. However, she knew she could not let emotions cloud her judgment.

 

“Well, I suppose it doesn't matter.” She changed her tone, hoping she sounded unaffected. “Because I'm still not convinced.” Harland said nothing as he watched her lift her working blouse over her head. Her bra did not do much to hide her, especially to him, large breasts. Ms. Barlow reached out for him, and he offered no resistance. She lifted her arm, exposing her bare underarm. Slowly and deliberately, she pressed the tiny Harland into the soft, wet warmth of her pit. She closed her arm again.

 

Harland found himself sealed inside a new prison of heat and sweat. Confused, belly already filled with vile, salty liquid, he went to work again.

 

 

Chapter 3 by covetous
Author's Notes:

This is some fairly gross butt smut.

I'm sorry I am so sporadic in adding to my stories and finishing them.  I am always pressed for time, as evident by my to be continued chapter 3 here.  Just didn't have time to finish it up so you'll have to wait for the rest!

I'll see you safe until then...”

 

Harland thought back to Ms. Barlow finding him during his shrinking, when his would-be savior assured him she would watch over him until he regained his normal size. She had kept her word, he supposed.. He hadn't been eaten or stepped on or any of the thousand other things that could have happened had she not been the one to find him first. But he certainly didn't feel safe, considering Ms. Barlow's bizarre and - Harland recalled with a furious, confused flushing of his face – unusually arousing (to him) treatment a few days ago. Worse, after almost a week he was still just as small as ever. He tried not to think about it, but inevitably Harland's thoughts would grimly wander to what his future might be if he stayed this size.

 

Ms. Barlow looked down at the naked Harland on her kitchen table, watching him eat a few bites of the lentil soup she had made and set out for him on a small spoon. He finished, used a piece of torn cloth to wipe his hands and mouth and then slowly raised his eyes up to her. Timid and fidgeting as he always seemed to be now. She knew he wouldn't speak to her unless spoken to.

 

Did I break him? Oops. She thought back to her impromptu punishment of the lazy and unintelligent Harland. She wasn't quite sure where all of it had come from. And closing him into her wet, hot arm crevice like that and leaving him there.. Oh my. She tried to suppress the excited flutters that began in her stomach. It was filthy of her to feel this way, to become excited punishing Harland when she was married and had no attraction whatsoever to the tiny man. But it felt so good to put the criminal in his place. Ms. Barlow was a hard worker, educated, intelligent, she took care of herself and those around her. Harland was about none of those things. When she thought of him, the only word that ever came to mind was useless. She still didn't even know his crime, but it didn't matter. For reasons she didn't understand, seeing such a waste of a human being inflamed her anger and invariably a storm of dark thoughts would swirl in her mind, thinking of how easily she could just.. crush him from this world and how it would be better for it. In her bare hands. With her feet. She could put him in her mouth and chew him to bits, or..

 

She shook herself from her thoughts. Peering down into her own bowl of soup, she scooped out one of the few remaining bites and ate it. It was her favorite. A roiling gurgle began from her stomach and lasted a few seconds. She sighed. Talking to no one in particular she said, “You wouldn't think one would willingly create a meal that gave such an upset stomach. And yet..” She took another bite. The next gurgle would not be contained by her stomach, and Ms. Barlow adjusted herself slightly. The wind broke in a sound of sharp, wet snaps.

 

Harland nearly had to stop himself from a bark of laughter. It seemed so unladylike. Ms. Barlow seemed to only be looking at him with a slightly raised brow to gauge his reaction to her eruption. Harland wasn't quite sure how to react. But the smell of it came. Whether a result of his size or not, he knew it was too much the second it hit him and Harland quailed. Retching, he hunched over and vomited his recent meal back out onto the table.

 

“How.. how DARE you?!” Ms. Barlow stood up, shock and outrage in her eyes.

 

“I-I didn't mean to, I swear! It was just so strong, that was all! I'll clean it up, right now I will.”

 

“No. You. Won't.” She reached down for him, warm soft fingers encircling his body easily. Harland subconsciously thought back to what happened last time he saw her angry and in a small short burst before he could control it, wet himself. Ms. Barlow didn't notice. Harland was absolutely paralyzed with fear. A silent moment passed with her dark gaze fixed on him. “If you think..” Ms. Barlow began, reaching down with her other hand. “It was so strong from there..” In a fluid motion, she hiked up her sundress and pulled down her knickers, hot and damp from the early evening heat. She leaned over, her dress still pulled up over her bottom and exposing it, although Harland could not see it. “Then you are not going to like this.” The hand began moving toward her backside. The rest of Harland's bladder emptied. He whimpered as he got a glimpse of her massive, pale bottom. He felt himself being adjusted in her hand, and with no further words or even a dramatic pause was softly pressed into her ass.

 

Harland instantly felt the sensation of being enveloped in gellatin. He shut off mentally, closed his eyes and held his breath.

 

Ms. Barlow gasped slightly at the sensation of the 3-inch form of Harland inside of her. She used her finger to manipulate him inside of her bottom, moving him up and down. She pressed him in further, relishing the feel for an extra moment before pulling him back out and putting him on the table.

 

Harland lay on his back and gasped for air. He felt a wet sensation all over and lifted his head to look down at his body.

 

Eyes wide, Ms. Barlow looked down at what she had done to the man. He was coated in a mostly translucent film with a few thick gobs of white mucus like material. She realized he was covered in what could only be a slimy discharge from her wind passing. Harland was in a daze, looking at himself in shock and, she was sure, disgust. She found it odd that her wind had made his stomach upset, yet here he was sitting here with no apparent ill-effects. I'll bet I can fix that, you ungrateful little slug. She was on him again.

 

Moving her face just a few inches from him, Ms. Barlow used a fingernail to scrape a white glob from Harlow's chest. Without hesitating, she brought it near his face and he recoiled. Wherever he moved, she persisted though. “Eat my shit slime, Harland.” Using her other hand, she immobilized Harland against the table and brought the gob, half as big as his head, right up to his face. Harland made no move. “Now.” With a half-sob, half-shudder Harland..

 

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5021