Corruption by Inwiththebooks
Summary:

Sister Superior Adella serves her order with distinction, having assisted the Inquisition by vanquishing the taint of the heretic whenever called upon. After years of downtime in her order's stronghold upon Sicarus she finds herself somewhat restless for some action. She is given the opportunity when an inquisitor requests the aid of the Sisters of Battle in dealing with a certain heretic. However, this mission quickly spirals into disaster and Adella finds herself tested and tried like never before.


Categories: Adventure, Body Exploration, Adult 30-39, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Insertion, Lesbians, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: FF/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: No Word count: 28103 Read: 55365 Published: April 29 2015 Updated: February 23 2016
Story Notes:

Another little fandom story that hit me so I rolled with it and so far I'm fond of where the direction is going. Its set in the Warhammer 40k universe though I'm pretty sure you won't need to know too much about it to enjoy the story. At least I hope.

1. A New Mission by Inwiththebooks

2. In Transit by Inwiththebooks

3. Qora by Inwiththebooks

4. Buried Desires by Inwiththebooks

5. Puppeteer by Inwiththebooks

6. Ending The Fast by Inwiththebooks

7. The Travelling Trio by Inwiththebooks

8. Choice by Inwiththebooks

9. Ultimatum by Inwiththebooks

A New Mission by Inwiththebooks
Author's Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Morning hymnals sounded through the gothic architecture of the massive cathedral, the din of hundreds of voices singing in perfect harmony filling every hall and every corridor. The words were flawless High Gothic, praises to the God-Emperor of Mankind to welcome the new day. Every woman within these sacred halls knew well the words, from the lowliest of novices to the Canoness. In the main hall of worship, where stained glass depictions of various Imperial Saints and the Emperor were arrayed, robed women sang and raised their voices. Directing the beautiful chorus was the Canoness, the Palatine, and the Sister Superiors.

When the hymnal came to a close the Canoness stood behind a podium, a scribe servo skull close at hand. Every set of eyes was locked upon the woman in rapt attention. The cathedral that had once been so filled with song was as silent as a crypt as they awaited the aging woman's words. Few Order Militants lived to her age and for the novices there most knew how judicious and harsh she could be. Half her face was dominated by cybernetics and her entire right hand had long since been lost in the line of duty. When she spoke her voice was clear and authorities.

"Sisters, as we welcome the new dawn so too must we continue to give thanks to our God-Emperor for the prosperity of our Order. It is our sacred duty as members of the Order of the Burning Hand to be ever vigilant and watchful for heresy, to root it out lest it find purchase in the hearts of our fellow man. Never is this more important than now as Sicarus celebrates the Grand Tithing. The Cathedral of Saint Lucia is a bastion of worship upon this world and amidst this revelry we must hold to the teachings of the Creed." She said.

"Some of you local girls may think to perhaps sneak away from your duties. Such behavior will not be tolerated. All members of the Order are to practice self-restraint, vigilance and spend their off hours honoring our lord Emperor with prayer and fast until the Grand Tithing is completed four days from now." The Canoness said sternly, earning a wince from the younger women in the attending mass.

"That is all. Praise be to the God-Emperor and Saint Lucia."

With that the sister slowly began to trickle from the main hall to go about their duties. The day was always a scripted a strict affair for those still training to be in the order. Humility, respect, and piety were drilled into the skulls of the young women along with rigorous combat training. Training administered most often by the Sister Superiors. One such Sister Superior was stopped by the Canoness on her way from the main hall.

"Sister Adella, please come with me. There is something we need to discuss."

Sister Adella turned, raising her brow in confusion but following nonetheless. Adella was a tall and statuesque woman in her early thirties, young for a Sister Superior. Her bobbed hair was bleached white like many of the sisters of the order militant and under her right eye was the holy symbol of the fleur-de-lis. Her features were sculpted and well formed, a beauty promised to the God-Emperor like so many others. An ill healed scar over her left cheek stole some of her beauty though she was not one who concerned herself with personal vanity.

The sister followed the Canoness into her office, the two black armored sisters standing outside of the door standing crisply at attention as both women entered. The office was a modest affair and its only decorations were various symbols of victory taken from the many battlefields the Canoness had tread upon. The Imperial Aquila was frequently displayed though also was the symbol of the Order of the Burning Hand, a minor order of the Order Militant. Nothing grand or sweeping but then, compared to many imperial cathedrals neither was the Cathedral of Saint Lucia.

The Canoness gestured for Adella to sit before her desk, the aged woman sighing slightly. She said nothing and simply seemed to be waiting for something. Sister Adella sat straight as she could before her superior, internally agonizing over what was the problem. Had she mispronounced a verse perhaps and the Canoness had caught it? The aged woman was as harsh on full sisters as she was on novices. More so perhaps as full sisters and especially Superiors served as examples to those not within the order. It took all her will power not to fidget nervously.

Eventually a knock came at the door. "Let her in." The Canoness said before the guard outside could even speak.

The door swung open and Adella turned slightly in her chair, gazing upon the new arrival. A shorter and rather slim woman dressed in a fine black leather coat. Her hair was a wiry and well-kept dark shade and her skin was dusky and exotic. At her side was a slender power sword though it was hardly the most dangerous item on her person. No, that went to the symbol around her neck. An uppercase 'I' with three dashes through the middle and a skull. The rosette of an Imperial Inquisitor, those who could touch any and all regardless of influence.

The door shut behind the inquisitor and Sister Adella bowed her head slightly. "Inquisitor." She greeted.

"Sister Superior Adella. Canoness Elise Orton." The woman responded.

Adella opted not to ask how the inquisitor knew her name. Such questions were best left unanswered. This was not the first time the Sister Superior had encountered a member of the Holy Ordos, the Sisters of Battle were the chamber militant for the Ordo Hereticus. As a faithful servant of the God-Emperor, Adella feared not the Inquisition or its reach for only the heretic, demon, or alien need dread an inquisitor. The Canoness nodded to the inquisitor in response before speaking.

"Adella, this is Inquistor Ayela Zyn Icarthia of the Ordo Hereticus. I did not wish to cause overt excitement by announcing her presence in this morning's mass so I hope you understand this meeting is confidential." The old woman said.

Adella nodded. The inquisitor took her position leaning against the Canoness' desk, her dark eyes never straying for a moment from Adella's cool blue orbs. The Sister superior met her gaze unflinchingly, confident in the purity of her soul in the eyes of the Emperor. The inquisitor smirked and looked pleased by something though Adella couldn't begin to guess what. It was often best not to try and understand the mind of the Inquisitor, for they bore witness to sights profane and despicable.

"It is a pleasure to meet you in the flesh, Sister. I read of your exploits in the records of your Order. How you led the kill team on Rathor V and killed the Hierophant of that foul Witch Cult. Or how you followed Inquisitor Urien Seltor into Hive Spire Traxus to stop the mad planetary governor from unleashing a warp plague upon the hive. You might call me a fan." The inquisitor said.

Adella had the sense of mind to blush slightly at the praise. "Please, my lady, I only did as any Sister would have. The Emperor guided my aim and my sword, without that I would not be here."

"Of course, but I'm not here to talk about any other sister. I'm here to talk about you." The inquisitor replied, waving away the humility.

The inquisitor produced a set of charts and placed them upon the Canoness' desk, spreading them out. It appeared to be a layout of the Sub Sector at large. She noted Sicarus, and not far from that the Sub Sector capitol of Dorith. The Dorith Sub Sector was large enough, possessing a number of terrestrial worlds of advanced development with only one or two feudal or feral worlds. Sicarus was one of those lesser advanced worlds. It was also the headquarters of the Order of the Burning Hand, its one claim to fame.

"Let me cut to the heart of things. I have been pursuing a dangerous heretic by the name of Qora the Defiler. She has managed to evade me throughout the sector at large however I have it on good authority she will be on Dorith for a meeting of sorts. Being that Sicarus was on the way I would like to enlist your assistance in hunting her down and purging her." Ayela stated.

Qora. That was a name Adella had heard in passing here or there in her missions abroad. A foul witch and servant of the Dark God Slaanesh. A hundred cults across the sector owed their existence to the heretic apparently. Inquisitor Urien had expected their quarry had even had dealings with the infamous woman. She felt her blood start pumping at the prospect of helping to bring down such a foe. Her place was not in the halls of a great cathedral but on the field of battle, purging the enemies of the Imperium of Man.

Adella looked to the Canoness. "I would very much like to accompany you in this most worthy endeavor, my lady, but the Canoness has final say on my deployment."

The older woman sighed. The Grand Tithe was not a good time to be sending out sisters and Adella knew that. The Order helped keep the peace upon the world and were really the only ones who possessed advanced weapons on Sicarus. The Tithe brought with it some unrest at times as the great holds of ships floating in sub orbit above were to be filled with ore. Ore some citizens believed to selfishly belong only to Sicarus and not to the Imperium at large. Riots did occasionally occur.

"I will authorize you and a squad of no more than ten other full sisters to accompany the Inquisitor. The importance of her mission warrants the order's attention and it is our duty to serve the Holy Ordos." The older woman stated.

The inquisitor beamed and inclined her head to the Canoness. Adella felt excitement rise within her at the prospect of facing off against the enemies of man once more. It had been far too long since she was absent the roar of her bolter and the snarl of her chainsword. Two years if she was being honest, ever since she had been named Sister Superior. The Sister stood and accepted the gloved hand offered to her by Ayela, gripping it firmly which earned a slight wince from the slim and less well muscled woman.

"Wow, strong hands. Anyway, meet me at the space port tomorrow with your squad, Sister. We'll be departing as soon as we can." The inquisitor said, departing and flexing her abused fingers.

Adella already was going through her mind as to who would fit well into her team. A few promising new sisters she had trained most likely and of course Iria would make an excellent 2nd in command. It would need to be kept quiet so she'd approach them all on an individual basis to avoid causing a scene. The last thing she needed was a mob of sisters swarming her, eager to prove their mettle in the fires of battle. As she headed to the door with a quick bow to the Canoness she was stopped by the sound of the older woman's voice.

"Sister Adella. Lead your sisters well and remember, place your faith always in the Emperor. No matter how dark things might get He will guide you and protect you so long as you believe in him with all of your being. See that your team knows this as well." She said, dismissing her after speaking her piece.

In Transit by Inwiththebooks

Space travel always managed to set Adella's nerves on edge. Being trapped in a metal box drifting through space was bad enough. Being trapped in a metal box as it surfed the empyrean currents of the Warp, with only a thin field of energy between the ship and mind warping horrors tipped it over the edge. Gellar Field failures weren't unheard of either. She offered a few extra prayers for an uneventful journey to her morning observances in the ship's rather tiny chapel to the God-Emperor.

It was a cramped space that could likely fit no more than twenty souls. That would probably be pushing it as well. Nothing extravagant and she was actually somewhat surprised a merchant transport possessed one at all. She approved of course, however the majority of trading ships she had travelled with lacked them. Usually the crew were left to handle their own little individual shrines. There was even a crewman who bore vestments of the Ecclesiarchy to attend those that were at prayer.

Naturally she and her fellow sisters had visited at least once a day for the three days since they had departed Sicarus. She frequented it a bit more often to pray for a safe journey. It was a self-indulgent prayer in ways, one frowned upon by the sisterhood normally but she figured it was also for the good of the thousands of other souls aboard. If need be she would fast as penance once this task was over and done with. Satisfied she stood from the altar and brushed off her dark robes. As battle was still many days from now most of her sisters wore the simple robes and sandals of pilgrims, the inquisitor's cover to avoid getting too much attention from the crew.

Adella turned and was about to leave the small chamber when she noted the inquisitor leaning by the entrance. She lifted a bleached brow to the other woman and approached, offering the other woman a nod of difference. Technically she was the immediate superior here after all and obedience to those higher up the food chain was beaten into every sister through wrote and lash. Ayela smirked and offered a nod of her own before gesturing for the taller woman to walk with her out of the chapel.

The pair walked side by side through the metal caverns of the merchant transport, crewmen ducking a weaving past them to carry out their duties. Most passengers tended to keep to their quarters however as the captain knew well who was aboard the sisters and the inquisitor were afforded free reign of the ship. The air was thick with the scent of various oils and plasma exhaust, the hum of the great engine a constant feeling and sound through the halls. The crew numbered in the tens of thousands, each one tending to the needs of the ship in their own way. The ship was more a city in that way as far as Adella was concerned. Or some great lumbering beast of metal with humans filling its bloodstream, keeping its heart ever pumping.

"Space travel makes you nervous, Sister Adella." The inquisitor said. It was not a question.

Adella swallowed her shame and nodded slightly. "Yes. It is... unnerving being trapped in these steel halls. With only a thin bubble between us and the daemons of the Warp." She admitted.

Ayela chuckled. "I agree. I personally dislike it as well. However I also know that the crew have likely made this same voyage countless times without much trouble. If they are not overly worried then I must trust their confidence."

That admittance surprised Adella a fair bit. Most inquisitors she had met projected an aura of intimidation, trying to look as implacable as possible. Ayela seemed a fair bit more... not exactly easy going but more personable certainly. With her rosette tucked away in her pocket one might never know she was an inquisitor. A good attitude for an inquisitor to carry herself with she supposed, to better catch the heathen unaware. The pair got on an elevator and were moving down towards the passenger section she noted.

"True. Even still just being trapped within these walls with no open sky nearby..." The taller woman trailed off.

The inquisitor lifted a brow. "You aren't claustrophobic are you?"

Adella blushed. "I... am not fond of being in closed spaces for too long, no, my lady. I will ensure it will not be an inconvenience to you for as long as I am to serve you." She said.

"No need to worry. It's best I know these things however. Our target is a very powerful psyker and has a way of getting into people's heads. I trust in the stalwartness of your faith absolutely, Sister, however fear can crush the resolve of even the most righteous. Hence why I'm pulling you aside for a few hours." The inquisitor stated.

Adella felt no small amount of dread at those words. She held no trace of heresy within her soul and of that she was confident but she was a mortal human and had fears like any other. She did not look forward to having the inquisitor pick through them though it seemed necessary. Best to have a prepared mind for the battle to come. Her faith and zeal could see her through much but obviously Ayela did not consider that to be enough for this threat. That alone worried the sister more than she would like to admit.

They arrived at the inquisitor's quarters and entered. The captain had given her quite a luxurious cabin with a large bed, writing desk, fine tapestries and carpeting along with a small closet. Something generally reserved for extremely well paying travelers, but then Adella supposed the old captain was getting something for his trouble. The resources of the Inquisition were vast after all and capturing a notorious heretic would certainly be a high priority for the Ordo Hereticus. The inquisitor kicked off her sandals and sat down cross legged upon the bed, gesturing for Adella to take the chair before her.

"Right. So I should tell you I am a psyker as well."

That earned a wide eyed and fearful glance from Adella, a typical response in regards to that kind of information being dropped on her. The fear was quashed very quickly as she reminded herself that she had nothing to fear from the inquisitor. Though it was becoming apparent how Ayela intended to prepare her for the battle to come. To say the idea made her uncomfortable would be an understatement, like all Emperor fearing imperial citizens she was brought up to fear the psyker.

"I see. Then you want to look into my mind." She stated.

"No. I want to test your mind. You cannot afford to have any cracks in your psyche and if you do have weaknesses you must learn to control them. The process is not pleasant but it will prepare you for the battle to come. It is not just you I will test but all of your sisters." Ayela stated.

The inquisitor held out her hands for Adella to take. The sister hesitated only for a moment before gripping the woman's thin fingers. Fear of course was prominent in her mind but she knew that the inquisitor had a point to her test. If their quarry could assault their minds and incapacitate them then she and her sisters would be useless to the inquisitor. She didn't like the idea of opening her mind to another but it was better to be prepared for what was to come. The thought of what Ayela could do to her mind when unprotected was not even entertained; the inquisitor was a holy servant of the God-Emperor after all.

"Relax. Close your eyes and match your breathing to mine."

Adella did so, slowing her breathing and trying to match the sound of Ayela's breathing. As she did she felt something start to poke and prod at the surface of her mind. It was nothing major at first though as the minutes dragged on it became more forceful. Her first and instinctive response was to jerk away from the inquisitor but she pushed the response down. It was so very alien to feel something probing at her thoughts, to have another person swimming around in her mind. The psyker she had fought long ago had not used telepathy. Instead he had unleashed telekinetic forces upon her sisters.

As time continued to crawl on the prodding pieced its way deeper into her mind, drinking in her memories and thoughts. It only got more and more personal as time went on and on as Ayela dissected her down to her very soul. She could see everything she might want to and Adella found herself feeling an almost impulsive loathing for the woman as she rifled through the sanctity of her mind. Her breathing got louder and more frequent as she tightened her grip on the psyker's fingers almost painfully.

"Adella! Stop, you're going to break my fingers!"

The probing tore away from her and Adella immediately released her hold on the inquisitor's hands. She felt clammy for the experience and looking at the time she noted that a full hour had passed between the initial entry and now. It hadn't felt nearly that long. Ayela was nursing her abused fingers and Adella felt shame wash over her. She slumped back in her chair and tried to come down from the experience herself. Just from a probing she'd reacted violently, how then might the actual test go?

"I am most sorry inquisitor; I don't know what came over me." She said.

"It's alright; the first time is always unpleasant. It's going to get a lot more unpleasant unfortunately. I've recognized key areas where our quarry might target so I'll have to attack those points until you build a resistance. My suggestion is you try and focus on a singular thing. A litany or a verse of a hymnal. Something simple to try and block the attacks. Please hold still, I'll need to restrain you." Ayela responded, moving around behind Adella's chair.

She took the taller woman's wrists and bound them behind her back and then for good measure tied her ankles to the chair leg. Adella was strong but the chair was solid metal so it was unlikely even she would be able to escape. She closed her eyes and tried to focus on a singular thing. She focused upon a prayer she often offered up to the Emperor and repeated it under her breath over and over again. Ayela tested the bonds and stood back, gripping a handful of Adella's bleached hair to hold her head steady.

"Let us begin." She said.

All at once Adella felt her mind assaulted by one fear after another, her senses convincing her the images were very real. First she was stuck in a metal box. It was dark and stifling and there was no way out. She saw herself banging and screaming as the air slowly started to leave her lungs. She could feel the panic rising within her as she tried to writhe out of Ayela's grasp but found it ultimately futile. The sister felt herself start to hyperventilate and it was then that she repeated the prayer over and over, louder this time.

"Holy Emperor, give me the strength to defend my fellow man. Holy Emperor, give me the strength to defend my fellow man. Holy Emperor, give me the strength to defend my fellow man!" She repeated, each incantation becoming more and more desperate.

The box evaporated but in its place she found her mind assailed by the shapeless horrors that dwelled within the Warp. Her prayers helped her center her mind and her faith kept her from breaking down entirely for a time however with the tools of her deepest fears right in the hands of the inquisitor she doubted she would last very long. Tears leaked from her eyes as she tried to divert her mind from the fears with her faith, continuing to let the prayer sound through her mind. This wasn't real. Its wasn't real.

After what felt like hours it finally stopped and Adella was left gasping and slumped over in her chair, sweat pouring from her body. Her blue eyes sought out the inquisitor who was frowning ever so slightly. She swallowed as she finally found the will to speak. "How long has it been?"

"Two minutes. I guarantee you likely would have been rendered immobile as well by the fear. We still have much work to do." She said, gripping Adella's hair once again.

This time the sister was not ashamed to admit that she screamed.

_____________________________________________________________________

Through the rest of the journey Ayela tested each of Adella's sisters. The Sister Superior herself felt as though scars had been gouged into her brain even now as they arrived at Dorith. She felt better prepared to ward of telepathic attacks certainly but she suspected she would carry those long and torturous hours with the inquisitor with her long after this mission was completed. Her other sisters did not appear to be much better for the tests. Indeed her 2nd in command still looked rather pale from her trial the previous night. In the end though their faith had proved strong enough to surmount these tests. It was a fact Adella took some pride in as she filed into the gun cutter with her armed and armored sisters.

The vessel departed the larger vessel and was heading towards the main hive of Dorithis. The inquisitor had briefed her on the plan of course; first they were to make contact with her agent in one of the warehouse districts in the lower habs. He would have all the info they needed before the assault could begin. According to her it would likely be a quick entry and then smash operation. Or more accurately, burn. Indeed at least half of her squad were going to be making use of flamers, better to purge out the taint of Chaos.

The gun cutter touched on one of the lower hive landing pads in the dark of night with very little pomp and ceremony, the black armored Adella heading out with the Inquistor with her 2nd in command in tow. The inquisitor was quick to produce her rosette to the questioning dock master, who paled and waived the necessary documentation and fees. Adella fell in step beside her superior as they walked into the great urban nightmare of the hive, ever watchful for threats. Iria flanked the inquisitor's other side as the procession marched through the back streets of the lower habs.

Any who were in their path soon got out of the way at the sight of the two armored women flanking their charge, the warehouse district soon coming into view. The normal sprawl of the hives was absent this area at night with only the odd cretin or servitor moving through the place. The Inquisitor directed them towards the nearest warehouse as a signal light winked at the group. The doors opened to welcome them, and the group stepped in. From the darkness emerged a hooded and cloaked figure.

"Inquisitor. You could not have made your arrival less... conspicuous?" The figured hissed, throwing back the hood to reveal an older man with a pinched face and eyes as dark as dead stars.

Ayela smirked. "Figured it best to avoid the gangers trying to mug three robed women. I doubt Qora will hear of my arrival for some time, Markus."

Markus gave her a doubtful look before shrugging and producing a dataslate for the slim woman. The doors of the warehouse were shut behind them and only the dim artificial light was witness to the meeting. Iria looked a bit uncomfortable with this sneaking around which hardly surprised Adella. The younger woman was quite blunt and preferred the direct route most often. Subtlety had never been her forte but she was second to none but the Canoness in her sheer zeal upon the field of battle.

"They will be meeting tomorrow in the underhive, District 16. Apparently Qora is conducting some mass gathering of this hive's cultists. Some hundred followers will likely be in attendance at least. Possibly more." He stated.

"Do the Arbites know?" Ayela questioned.

Markus shook his head. "I doubt anyone knows outside of the cult and now you. You know how careful Qora can be."

The inquisitor nodded. "Suggestions for getting into the meeting?"

He shrugged. "Pose as new members. The quirks of the cultists are all in that data slate, everything I could find. Maybe you and four others go in, the rest smash in the door. The surprise would let you get close to the witch and put a round in her face."

Iria sneered. "Should we be so frightened of mere cultists of Chaos? It would be a simple matter to just burn everything inside without any of this ridiculous sneaking. Our faith should be what we depend upon, not skulking about." She said scornfully.

Markus regarded the tall woman with a frown. "If you want the witch to get away, sure, go ahead and go in halfcocked." He replied coldly.

Iria looked fit to retort but was silenced but Adella's upraised hand. Ayela paid no mind to the goings on and instead had immersed herself in her examinations of the data slate. She started pacing slightly as she went through whatever information was to be found within. The Sister Superior was not exactly fond of sneaking around either but if their foe was so dangerous that she required mental conditioning it was likely best to just deal with her quickly. If they needed to play infiltration then so be it.

After a little while the Inquisitor turned back to Markus and nodded to him. "Thank you; this information will go a long way to dealing with Qora once and for all." She said with a grateful smile.

The man bowed slightly. "Thank you, my lady, just make sure to put a bullet between her eyes for me. She has that coming at least."

With that it appeared this brief meeting was concluded as the man departed from the warehouse and after another quick once over on the data slate the inquisitor motioned for the sisters to follow her. Adella could feel her blood pumping. He had said it would all happen tomorrow. The Sister Superior felt eager to wash away this taint from the face of the Imperium. With the mental conditioning Ayela had granted her and her sisters Adella was confident they could hold their own against whatever horrors awaited. With faith, bolter, and flamer they would purge this foul witch and her blasphemies.

Qora by Inwiththebooks

The underhive rankled at Adella claustrophobia almost as much as the ship had. There was no natural light to be found in this place and on all sides were only caves of steel. Hives in general were fairly cramped and cluttered the further down one got, however it was always underhives that were the absolute worst. To calm herself she mentally repeated the Litany of Saint Lucia, taking the edge off of her nerves as she walked these foul smelling passageways. Of course she couldn't speak the words given where they were going.

She, three sisters, and the Inquisitor were dressed in thick and dark cloaks and wore hoods over their heads. The bleached hair most sisters wore had been washed out from Adella's hair and revealed her golden crown of hair. It felt so very strange to wear her natural hair color and to use a scarf to conceal the fleur-de-lis under her eye. She was going to be walking into a place where such things were considered profane. A heretical and backwards world where up might as well have been down as far as she was concerned.

Her hand curled tightly around the token in her fingers, half expecting the profane symbol of the Chaos God Slaanesh to burn the flesh from her palm. It disgusted her just to be touching the profane symbol, enough so that she felt the need to purify herself at a temple to the God-Emperor once this was done. The amount of convincing it had taken for the inquisitor to get her, let alone her sisters to carry the items was staggering. They were needed to gain entry unfortunately so eventually Ayela had won out. Iria had muttered something about heresy under her breath afterwards, thankfully she was leading the team to bust open the front door when the time came.

The group turned into a particularly narrow corridor and then arrived at a warehouse, a slot upon the door itself. The inquisitor approached the slot and slipped her token inside, gesturing for the sisters to do the same. Each one look grateful to be rid of the symbols and Adella caught herself before she accidently made the sign of the Aquila to ward off evil. Ayela noted that and gave her a harsh glare as the door opened and allowed them entry. The five women filed into the warehouse, each opening the left side of their clothing to expose their chests and one naked breast.

By the time they reached the entry hall Adella felt sick to her stomach from the palpable evil of this place. A wrongness that just slithered into her gut and sat there, like the air itself was impure. The main hall was filled with figures, some hooded and cloaked like they were while others bore their faces openly and proudly. All exposed the left side of their chests, man or woman as was 'proper' Slaaneshi attire. The estimate of one hundred people seemed inaccurate; it seemed more like two hundred people were all gathered before a stage of sorts with tapestries of the signs of Chaos hung up all around the place.

She caught snippets of conversation around her that made her wish to vomit as the people spoke of the most depraved things. One woman in particular nearby spoke quite fondly to the woman next to her regarding taking her tongue to the other's anus. It took all of her willpower to keep a look of absolute and utter disgust from her face. She remembered hearing once that it was not her place to judge the soul of the heretic, only to cleanse it. It was rather hard for her not to judge such things harshly however.

An elbow to her side from Ayela snapped her from her disgust as the inquisitor directed her attention to the stage. The chattering crowd fell silent as the lights dimmed and flicked upon the stage itself. Ayela motioned for them to spread out among the crowd and move closer to the stage. Adella nodded and repeated the order to her sisters through non-verbal hand signs. The group dispersed and the Sister Superior moved through the sea of bodies slowly as her eyes peered towards the goings on with the stage.

She felt a flutter cross her heart as the figure that stepped forth upon the stage was quite possibly the most beautiful woman she had ever laid eyes upon. Her form was flawless and came as close to the ideal female form as she had ever seen. She possessed dusky skin nearly as dark as Ayela's and long gently curling dark hair. The pink robe she wore came dangerously close to revealing more than it concealed. Her nails were painted a bright pink hue and her green eyes peered out at the assembly like a queen looking upon her subjects.

Adella needed to force her eyes from the woman, however found they always strayed back to her no matter how hard she tried. Her hatred for the heretic burned through the deviant and false attraction she felt towards her. Know the heretic, kill the heretic. She would seek penance for her impure thoughts at a later date, for now she needed to get closer to the stage. All the while she repeated the words in her mind that kept her focus. The ones that were the only truth she needed in this heretical place.

Know the heretic, kill the heretic.

Know the heretic, kill the heretic.

Know the heretic, kill the heretic.

As she made her approach she was brought to a halt when the woman spoke, her voice like smooth velvet upon her ears. "Welcome, brothers and sisters. Welcome within the halls of this cleansed place, absent the decrepit trappings of the False Emperor and his slaves. Here we are all free children of She Who Thirsts, Slaanesh."

The crowd watched the woman with rapt attention and Adella caught herself doing the same. "Some of you know my name. Others are new and fresh to Slaanesh's warm embrace. I am Qora, a mere servant and disciple of our master. I have worked long and hard to spread the teachings of Chaos across the sector, now I bring the word before you. The true word, to lead you from the path of the pathetic Corpse Emperor."

Righteous fury and indignation burned through any other emotion Adella felt as the bitch piled on blasphemy upon blasphemy. She even went so far as to insult the divine Emperor Himself! Her fury nearly twisted her face into a snarl as her hatred for this deluded witch grew. These heathens that let murmurs of approval leave their lips would follow her soul into the flames as well! With new found zeal she continued her advance until she found herself near the front row of cultists. It was here that she noted a number of armed men and women standing around. Qora's protection no doubt.

The woman preached on. "Our Prince only makes one dictation of us, that we indulge in those pleasures the dogmatic decry as vices. To immerse ourselves in our greatest desires. In doing so we become closer to Him." She continued.

It was at that moment when an explosion sounded from the main entrance and alarm shot through the crowd. It was the signal Adella needed.

She reached beneath the folds of her cloak and produced her bolt pistol and a chainknife, the item roaring to life at the flick of a switch. She immediately took aim at the foul heathen witch upon the stage and noted the inquisitor and her sisters doing the same. As one they fired upon Qora, the roar of bolter fire and the whoosh of hand flamers echoing through the halls. Adella channeled all of her rage and hatred into the shot, intent of purging the witch from this world forever.

The flames halted before Qora with a gesture, and the bolter rounds pinged harmlessly off of an invisible barrier that surrounded her. She swept her arm out almost casually and the front most rows of people were tossed off their feet. Her green eyes fell upon those that had tried to kill her, Adella feeling a prickling at her mind. She silenced it by focusing upon her unending litany of hatred, the conditioning from Ayela serving her well in this situation. The woman's eyes zeroed in upon the inquisitor.

"Well, Inquisitor Ayela. Such a pleasure to see you again. I see you've brought friends this time. Such a pity they won't stop me from killing you this time." The woman purred.

The inquisitor's blade was out and swinging towards the witch, meeting a thin power blade that glowed with a profane pink energy. Adella wished to assist her but instead was forced to pull one of the cultists over her as the nearest guard opened fire upon her. The man she grabbed jerked violently as he was riddled with autogun rounds. Once she heard a click that signaled he was out of ammo she tossed the corpse of the cultist aside and leapt towards the armed man, her chainknife swinging as she shouted a litany of hatred and zeal to her enemies.

The blade roared into life as it cleaved into the man's neck, blood and giblets of flesh spraying as it tore away at him. She wished she could have brought her chainsword for its greater reach but this would have to do. The man, lacking half of his neck collapsed as he futilely tried to halt the flow of blood. Another man took aim at her and she responded by cracking off a round from her bolt pistol. The high explosive round opened his chest in a shower of gore, a most satisfying sight for any servant of the Emperor.

The crowd was mostly trying to flee from this assault but only found themselves running headlong into the waiting fire of Iria's kill team. Adella knew quite well that her 2nd in command would be utterly merciless in her attack, her hatred for the heretic very much outstripping her own. Her own squad had secured the area near the stage for now quite handily and that left only the heretic witch as the main target. Her blue eyes followed the destructive battle of the two psykers, the stage snapping violently in a screech of metal under the force of their duel.

Ayela's attacks were harsh and judicious, her telekinetic blasts rending the very ground as she tried to hit Qora. The witch herself deflected each and every psychic attack sent her way, blocking the inquisitor's blade easily. Adella actually felt like she had seen that kind of swordsmanship before but had trouble placing it for a moment. Then it struck her. It was the same style employed by the Sisters of Battle. Where could some Chaos worshipping heretic have learned the sacred combat rites of the Order Militant?

Qora noted one of her sisters leveling a boltgun at her and casually flung her aside with a wave of her hand. She manifested the powers of the Warp with frightening ease, as though it was a mere extension of her body. Ayela's own attacks were far slower by comparison and it was then that Adella grasped the disparity in their levels of power. Just in time to watch Qora cleave her blade through the flesh of Ayela's right hand, sending it and her sword skittering away. The inquisitor howled in pain, clutching at the stump and Adella and her remaining sisters fired away at the witch to at least get her to back off.

Her weapons were ripped from her fingers and Adella saw her bolt pistol fly into the hands of the witch. She leveled the pistol at Ayela's head and smirked down at her. "I have so enjoyed our little games, inquisitor. However I'm afraid its time they came to an end." She said, firing a round into the inquisitor's skull.

Ayela's corpse slumped over and Qora casually tossed aside the bolt pistol. Adella felt righteous fury rise in her as she picked up Ayela's fallen sword and charged the witch. She regarded her with a raised brown and suddenly Adella found herself lifted from the ground. The psyker incapacitated her remaining disguised sisters and approached the struggling Sister Superior with slight interest. Adella felt a probing at her mind which she shut down again with a loud mental recounting of the Rule of the Sororitas. The witched chuckled.

"Interesting. You have a strong mind... Sister Superior? Quite the catch if I do say so myself." The witch stated.

Adella responded by spitting upon Qora. The stunning woman wiped the gob of saliva away with the back of her hand with a roll of her eyes. With that she slammed Adella to the ground, knocking the wind from the Sister of Battle. She tried to get up but found the woman's foot connecting with the side of her head. After that she knew no more.

Buried Desires by Inwiththebooks

As Adella came back into consciousness she groaned and moaned in agony, her head feeling rather like it had been crushed by a tank tread. She hissed as she blinked from the dim light above her, looking so bright in her current state. Her head lolled to the side as she tried to blink the blurriness from her eyes. The Sister Superior's scrambled mind was still just waking up from whatever had put her out in the first place. She tried to put a hand over her face but found that her hand wouldn't move.

Any grogginess was shattered by that realization as she noted with alarm that her hands were tied behind her back. She tried to say something but found the gag fastened around her mouth made that rather difficult. Her body had been stripped completely bare, exposing her lean and pale form for any to see. She tried to move, squirming as she found whatever was binding her hands was connected to something behind her, the same applying to her ankles. For the moment she was trapped.

After a long while everything came flooding back to her, the memories of the raid almost making her ill as she remembered how the Inquisitor had been felled so casually. Of course that likely connected to why she was like this. Had the raid completely failed? Had the witch escaped and taken her prisoner? Had she simply swept aside her other sisters with ease? All very likely scenarios considering she was bound and gagged. The idea of being that... thing's prisoner filled her with dread.

Her eyes moved over the room she was in, her blood freezing at the sight of operating tables and various clean surgical implements. The dim and clean room screamed torture chamber. Adella calmed herself slowly with deep breaths, reminding herself who she was. She was a proud servant of the Emperor and not some frighten girl abducted by some sick cultists. She would not bend or break under their torture, no matter what. Even if she was the last of her sisters the tall woman would not give in.

With a heart filled with anticipation and dread the woman whispered the words to a quick prayer under her breath. "Holy Emperor, though I am surrounded by darkness your light will guide my way. I will not turn from the light of Terra no matter the pain inflicted upon me, for I know my soul is pure. When the end comes I pray you find it worthy enough to take by your side."

It comforted her someone, even without an altar or chapel she had her faith and that was all she needed. They could not steal that from her. Adella didn't know how long she waited in the dim room, bound and gagged as she was. It felt like hours but might well have only been minutes. With nothing else to do she conducted further prayers and meditated upon the light of Terra and the God-Emperor. It was better than just waiting for whatever horror was going to inevitably come to find her.

After a long while the door slid open and in stepped the witch herself. Qora was dressed much the same as last they had met and regarded Adella with an amused smirk. The unnatural allure about her captured the sister only briefly before she snarled and turned her gaze away from the witch. This apparently only amused the heretic as she giggled at the reaction. The woman approached and stooped down, gripping Adella's jaw and wrenching her head around to force the sister to look into her alluring green eyes.

"Greetings Sister Superior Adella." She said, her smooth voice awakening profane urges in even the most faithful.

The alarm on her face drew a laugh from the witch. "Yes, I read your mind while you were unconscious. It was quite the interesting read really. I didn't change anything around, so don't worry overmuch."

The witch removed the gag and stepped back, the sister grunting as she moved her gaze away again. "You will forgive me if your assurances leave me cold, witch." Adella spat.

"My, my, so very hateful. That's good, I love a challenge."

The sister growled at the other woman and kept her gaze firmly away from the other woman. Her gaze was down at first, a mistake as she was granted a view of her sandaled feet and the pink nail polish shining upon them. Slim, pretty, a perfect pair in Adella's opinion. Nothing at all like her own which in her mind were big and clumsy. When she had been a novice her fellows had taken to calling her Sister Bigfoot for her height and proportions, breeding a self-conscious state of mind. Adella tore her gaze away and cursed her own stupid profane urges.

It was her choice to keep her silence, to refuse to speak unto the heretic. It only took the witch a moment to figure that out and when she did she let out another infuriating giggle. Infuriating yet also rather... intoxicating. Adella could not deny that much however she told herself over and over again that it was only due to the corrupting influence of the Warp. These were false and artificial feelings, bred by a creature who had sold her soul to a despicable power. Everything about Qora was a lie, something to tempt her from the path of righteousness. Nothing more.

With her mouth freed she started whispering under her breath.

I am the sword in the hand of the Emperor.

I am the bearer of cleansing fire.

Though my path may be dark

I will not stray from the light of Terra.

As she tried to repeat the litany she was cut off by a loud laugh from her captor. "Oh, my dear, your Corpse Emperor cannot hear you. He doesn't give a shit about you."

Adella clenched her jaw and ground out the words to the litany again. Her eyes burned with utter hatred at the depraved woman's blasphemy and she refused to give her the satisfaction of her rage being directed at her. The heretic was just trying to goad a reaction out of her, to get her all worked up. No, she was going to keep to her faith and her hate and let it warm her as she entertained fantasies of tearing the grinning bitch's head from her shoulders. Oh she was going to enjoy purging the heathen.

A probing sensation prickled at her mind as her fears were played with. She gritted her teeth and repeated the words louder and with more strength, sending them echoing in her mind. The fears dissolved as she basked only in the purity of her faith, dispelling the little horror show her captor had attempted to flash through her mind. With no small amount of pleasure she noted a look of annoyance cross the beautiful woman's face for her resistance. Anything that annoyed her was something Adella would embrace with both arms.

"I see. Ayela must have schooled you on rudimentary resistance to telepathic tampering when conscious. Even in death she manages to make things interesting. Almost a pity she had to die." The witch said at length.

"Ah well, I'm not terribly interested in destroying your mind. I'm more interested in the... desires I got from you. I assure I saw everything. Such tastes must surely have weighed heavily upon your mind." She purred, her annoyance gone.

That actually brought far more fear in Adella than any threat of being in closed spaces or daemons of the Warp. She knew full well her hidden desires were neither normal nor things a servant of the God-Emperor should indulge for a moment. Ayela hadn't been looking for her desires and had instead focused on her fears, or maybe she had simply opted not to judge her harshly. Adella felt enough self-loathing for her impurities but now that they could be used against her by this Slaaneshi witch it was frightening.

"I know, for instance, how much you enjoy the female form. Only natural I suppose given your upbringing." The witch whispered.

Adella winced. That much was indeed very true and she was constantly reminded of that attraction when around her sisters. It was one she had learned to easily push to the side, over time but staring at the perfection of Qora it was very painfully stark in her mind. Fortunately her hatred curbed the false attraction for the most part. A sneer crossed her face next as though daring the Slaaneshi whore to judge her. At least she was repentant for her impurities and begged for forgiveness for her impulses whenever she could.

The bitch placed her foot upon Adella's chest and pushed upon her, pressing the sister further back against the metal pole she was tied to. Her eyes made the mistake of drifting down to the witch's pristine foot, swallowing hard and setting her jaw. This changed nothing, she thought, as she whispered the words to the litany under her breath again. She was not going to give in to temptation, not now, not tomorrow, not a month from now, not for as long as she was here. The witch could torment her all she wished. Adella had denied herself all of her life so she was quite good at it. She adopted an expression of disinterest.

"I know you have a thing for feet as well. Though that is hardly the most interesting one I found. I rather like this next one." The witch said.

Adella suddenly heard a squeaking noise from above and turned her gaze upwards, her eyes widening greatly at what she found. Writhing between Qora's fingers was an unknown woman no bigger than the sister's thumb. She looked utterly distressed as she squirmed and tried to escape the witch's grasp. Her blue eyes met the woman distressed brown ones, a silent plea passing between them. It was then that Adella recognized her as one of the sisters she had brought with her, Marie.

"Sister Superior! Help me!" Marie called, her voice small but tugging at Adella's protective anger.

The Sister Superior strained forward. "You bitch! What did you do to her!? Let her go!" Adella screamed, earning a chuckle from Qora.

"I only did something in tune with your desires, my dear."

The words slammed into Adella's gut like a well-placed kick. One of her more humiliating and distressing burdens. Growing up she had been the tallest girl in the Schola Progenium that had taken her in. She had also been the tallest among the novices when she entered the Order. Often times certain fantasies often took root in her mind in her moments of sinfulness. Like how she might enjoy crushing those bullies that made fun of her into the dirt like bugs. Darker desires but they were there in the back of her mind, repressed like most of them.

She stared at her fellow sister's tiny frame and pushed back the poisonous thoughts. This had been Marie's first real mission outside of the Order headquarters, and she ended up like this. Adella needed to help her. She was the Sister Superior so what happened to those that served under her was her responsibility. The tiny woman had tears of fear in her eyes as she let out another heartrending plea.

"Please Sister Superior, help us..." She wept.

Us? "You... you didn't do this to all of my sisters did you?" A wide grin was all the answer Adella needed. "You monster! I'll kill you for this, you Chaos whore! I'll send your soul screaming to your decadent god for this, I swear it!"

"Oh? Here I thought you'd be happy. You can finally live out your deepest, darkest desires like this. Look at how pathetic and fragile she is, I bet you would love feeling her squirm under your sole." Qora said, her voice seeming to echo in Adella's skull.

No! No, she didn't want this! Adella didn't want this! Her darker fantasies were just that, fantasies, little things she'd entertained in her moments of weakness. Some of her sisters had been rather cruel to her perhaps and some of her subordinates no doubt said some snide things but she'd never actually do anything to hurt them. Any amount of illicit thrills she might have were buried under naked concern for her captive sisters and hatred for her captor for doing this to them.

"Never! You lying, wretched bitch! If you hurt my sisters I swear I'll hunt you from the grave!" Adella shouted.

Qora rolled her eyes. "I won't hurt a hair on their pretty little heads. You'll handle that just fine eventually I suspect, my dear."

With that the witch stooped down and released her grip on the tiny woman, who landed with a squeak. Once she recovered from the rough release Marie stumbled over herself to run towards Adella, who cursed her bonds for preventing her from letting her snatch her up protectively. The tiny woman reached her knee and leaned against it, sobbing in a manner most might find unbecoming of a Sister of Battle. Given the circumstances however Adella couldn't exactly blame her.

"I think she'll tide you over nicely until playtime really starts." Qora said, chuckled slightly as she walked out of the room with Adella glaring at her the whole way.

Once she was gone the Sister Superior turned her concerned attention to her tiny sister. Oh Emperor, what had that witch done to her? Marie sobbed against her knee, the woman indeed no bigger than Adella's thumb. She couldn't imagine how the world looked from that perspective. She couldn't imagine what it had been like to wake up like that, to find that one was so tiny and fragile. And then to have Qora just drag her over her to see her Sister Superior bound and captured like this as well.

Adella needed to get Marie to focus. "Sister Marie, stop your sobbing. You are safe for the moment."

The woman sniffled as she peered up at Adella. "I-I'm sorry Sister Superior. I-Its just- Oh Emperor..."

"Hey, I said stop sobbing. You are still a member of the sisterhood no matter your size. Do not forget that and do not forget the Emperor protects his faithful." The older woman said.

At the very least that seemed to get the other woman to stop sobbing. "Good. Now, I need you to move around behind me. My hands and feet are bound against this pole; I need you to see if you can get me out. If so we might just get out of here." Escape, that was what she needed to focus Marie's mind on.

"Yes, Sister Superior!" Marie said, sounding at least a little more like herself.

Adella followed the tiny woman with her gaze as far as she could; praying to the Emperor the woman could find something that maybe she could loosen. The larger sister bit her lower lip as she felt Marie step onto the bottom of her right foot, walking upwards to try and get a better look at the restraints no doubt. She imagined just climbing up her feet would be a bit of exercise for the tiny woman. That line of thought was slain before it began. She wasn't going to think like that, Marie was doing what she needed to do and it was to help both of them.

The tiny woman spent a bit of time back there and in that time the Sister Superior went through her conversation with Qora. So she had her other sisters. At least they were alive. Adella refused to play into the Slaaneshi's game naturally. There was no way she was going to hurt or abuse her sisters because she had a stupid fantasy. She needed to get out of here and find them. After that... she would think of something. Killing Qora was her first thought but after how that had gone last time it seemed unlikely at best.

After a while Marie returned around the front, looking frustrated. "They are some kind of cuffs, I think they're magnetized to the pole."

Adella cursed. "I see, the witch thought of everything. Maybe there are some cracks or holes or something in here you could fit through?" She suggested hopefully.

Marie nodded obediently and set out through the chamber to try and locate something. Adella suspected she wouldn't find much given how the room looked quite pristine, not like any dank dungeon. Indeed she returned a bit later and confirmed that fear. As it was Marie climbed onto Adella's lap and came to rest there, slumping over into slumber not long after. The Sister Superior kept her position to avoid knocking her off and repeated litany after litany under her breath to keep her mind off of what Qora had said.

Puppeteer by Inwiththebooks
Author's Notes:

Yeah, I think this will be shaping up to be one of my darker writings. Anywho, regardless, hope you enjoy. As always, comments, critiques, and the like are always welcome.

A pattern was emerging as far as Adella could tell. Periodically the sister would have a bag placed over her head and would be led out of her cell with her hands magnetized behind her back. She would then be allowed to care for herself for no more than ten minutes in a small bathroom before the bag was placed back on her head and she was led back to the cell. It happened every so often and she naturally resisted when she could, but ultimately she supposed it was good that they were giving her some time to clean and relieve herself. Her feet were also left unbound at least so she wasn't constantly kneeling. It made her no less hateful of her captor of course.

Every meal sent to the room were luxurious platters of the type of foods a noble might enjoy, jellied Grox tongue, various fruits, and well prepared and spiced meats. She denied herself these luxury meals, only drinking the water given to her and the bread on the side. When she was eating her feet would be bound to the pole but her hands would be unbound. She had tried to wrench the magnetized cuffs from the pole but it was no use. The force of the pull was too strong. Of course when she ate and drank she made certain to tend to Marie's needs before her own. She didn't know how much time had passed by this point. Days quite possibly but still she continued her fast.

Marie... she had grown quiet. Occasionally she added her voice to Adella's prayers but most often the tiny woman kept to herself. She never strayed far from the Sister Superior, for which she was very grateful yet at the same time worried about. Mostly worried in regard to her own deviant desires. With Marie so close her dormant fantasies had started to creep their way into her thoughts. Of course the thoughts were diverted towards prayer whenever she caught herself thinking too hard on the subject.

However long into the imprisonment Marie finally spoke up. "Sister Superior, may I ask you something?" The tiny woman said, sitting far too close to Adella's right foot for her comfort.

The larger woman stretched her leg out and regarded her sister. "Of course."

"When the witch said she was only tending to your desires by making me like this what did she mean?" Marie asked.

Adella blanched. She had been expecting this question eventually honestly but it was still not a subject she wanted to discuss. The thought of lying crossed her mind and indeed seemed far more appealing than just telling Marie everything. However given that her current state was something the Sister Superior saw as her fault it seemed rather like she owed the tiny woman an explanation at least. She could only hope she didn't stumble over her words too much. Talking about it was... uncomfortable.

"I... I am only human. I have my sinful moments and I try to learn from them to avoid them from happening again. I'm telling you this as I want you to understand I am shamed by and dislike what I am about to tell you about myself. Please, understand that, Marie." Adella stated, earning a nod from the woman.

"So I often entertained this... this fantasy. Where people were tiny. More easily managed I suppose. I often... did things to them in these fantasies." She said, trying to avoid the heart of the issue.

Of course, Marie had to ask the one question she hoped she wouldn't. "What kind of things?"

"I... deviant things. Sinful things. The witch read my thoughts and wished to play some sick game so she did this to you and our sisters. It's my fault you are like that Marie." Adella said.

Marie was quiet for a few moments. "...You aren't going to do those... things are you?"

It stabbed at Adella's heart that she even needed to ask the question and it showed upon her face. "No! It was a stupid depraved fantasy. I won't hurt you or any of our sisters; I swear it upon the Golden Throne. You aren't some toy for me to abuse; you are my sister in the Order. I don't care how tiny you are. I would sooner chew off my own tongue than hurt you. I will not play the game of this heretic." The Sister Superior said.

An expression of relief crossed Marie's face and she looked fine to let the subject drop, which in turn was a relief to Adella. What she had said was true, she would indeed sooner take her own life than hurt her subordinates. However she had deliberately skirted around the issue of the contents of her fantasies for a reason. Marie would likely not be comforted at all by the twisted thoughts that had once crossed her Sister Superior's mind. Indeed they were thoughts that were trying to creep back into the forefront of her mind.

Once she had turned to the Canoness for answers in regards to these twisted desires and what she had said then comforted her now. The old woman had claimed that the purest of faith is not in a person that felt no temptation or knew no darkness. Rather it was in those that felt its pull but stayed true to the Emperor's light. Just because Qora had given her an outlet for her desires, fulfilled her darkest fantasy did not mean she was going to follow through on it. She would hold true to her faith.

When it came time for her next meal the door slid open and in strode the heathen witch herself carrying the tray. She set it down on one of the tables and hummed as she opened a bottle of what appeared to be amasec and let a few drops fall upon this or that item. With that done she set the tray down on the ground, pushing it and the amasec towards Adella. Marie retreated closer to the larger sister, staring up at the witch with naked hatred. That was good; hatred would keep her heart strong.

Adella stared down at today's meal and noted there was no bread or water, just fine foodstuffs and amasec. Her mostly empty stomach growled at the sight and pleasing smell, causing her to bite her lower lip as she wrenched her gaze up to the witch. She didn't bother setting her feet behind her to be bound to the pole in place of her hands, it wouldn't be necessary this time. She pushed the tray aside with her foot, her gaze never once straying from Qora's. The amusement in her eyes burned Adella to no end.

"Neither I, nor my sister, are interested in your rich food and drink. Gluttony does not become a servant of the Emperor." She stated.

At that moment her stomach let out a particularly loud and embarrassing growl, a flush rising on her cheeks as Qora chuckled. "Your body seems to disagree. I must say your denial of all but the most base of comforts is rather amusing. How long until your body wastes away I wonder as you subsist on a diet of water and bread?"

Adella sneered. "I worry not over such vain matters. If my body must die so my spirit remains pure then so be it! Any loyal sister would do the same."

Qora rolled her eyes and picked up the tray, placing it on the table just as the sister's foot lashed out at her ankle. The witch's eyes widened in surprise as she toppled closer towards Adella, just enough so she could wrap her long legs around her slender little neck. Marie moved around behind Adella to avoid harm as the psyker thrashed about while being choked. A swell of righteous fury rose in her as she tightened her legs around the heathen, intent on choking the life from the corrupt woman or snapping her neck.

The psyker was surprisingly strong despite her appearance, fighting against her hold and nearly breaking free once or twice. She was obviously caught off of her guard from the impulsive attack from the captive sister. Adella twisted her legs this way and that in an attempt to quickly snap the woman's neck, unfortunately the bitch anticipated this tactic and moved her head along with the legs rather than fighting them. In desperation the sister squeezed her neck between her legs as hard as she could, the nails of the witch clawing at her muscled thighs for breath.

Suddenly a pulse of telekinetic energy shot out towards Adella's head, slamming it back against the pole and scrambling the sister's thoughts. Her grip lessened just enough for the witch to squirm from her grasp, rolling away out of reach. The heretic started coughing and gasping for breath and Adella moaned in pain as she tried to reorient herself from the harsh blow. The slap across her cheek from the witch a minute later did not help matters. Qora's face was a mask of fury as she stepped out of range of Adella's feet, her breathing still labored.

"You stupid, deluded whore of the Emperor! Here I am trying to help you and you repay my generosity by trying to kill me! Bitch!" She roared, slamming a sandaled foot into Adella's gut hard.

Pain lanced through the Sister Superior's body and she felt the wind knocked from her lungs from the blow. As she tried to reorient her breathing the heretic leaned against the operating table to do the same, taking a swig of the amasec. Marie moved to climb up Adella's right leg, looking at her abused superior with concern. Qora's gaze slowly turned around towards the pair and her anger was replaced by her perpetual mask of amusement. For some reason the expression felt rather intimidating.

"I see. Perhaps I've been approaching this situation the wrong way. My mistake. Of course you are too indoctrinated to act upon your own desires. You need a little... helping hand." Qora stated.

The foul tendrils of the witch's power grasped into Adella's mind, driving mental hooks into her psyche that she couldn't pull out. The Sister Superior would have screamed in pain, but for the fact that her mouth refused to open. She couldn't move any muscle in her body; even her eyes did not obey her commands. She was paralyzed and none of her defenses were even close to being helpful in dealing with this. She screamed silently behind eyes that were no longer her own as Qora slowly plucked at the strings of her body.

He finger twitched though Adella had not willed the motion herself, her eyes moved but they were not of her own accord. The psyker was playing puppeteer with her body and there was nothing Adella could do to stop her. No, it wasn't like she was a puppet; it was like someone had slipped inside of her body and was filling it like suit of flesh. It was the most alienating sensation she had ever felt in her life and she couldn't even express the sheer horror. She was utterly powerless in the grasp of this witch.

"Nice body you have here, Adella. I love how it feels; you should take much better care of it."

Qora's words echoed through her mind, giving Adella something scream against. "You Chaos whore! Release my body, now!"

"Now, now, I'm just going to help you through your denial. I went to all the trouble to making your darkest desires reality, the least you can do is learn to enjoy them."

The cuffs binding her hands were suddenly release and Adella found her eyes focusing upon Marie's tiny form. All at once everything made sense and she screamed within her mind, every curse, every prayer, and every word that came to mind to stop Qora. To eject her from her body and stop the coming horror. Her efforts only earned a mental chuckle from the witch as she moved her hands from behind her back, flexing them into fists and uncurling them slowly. This couldn't be happening. This couldn't be happening!

The tiny sister didn't know what hit her when Adella found her hand come down to bat her from her leg. Marie let out a surprised yelp as she was tossed to the ground between her thighs. Slowly Qora forced the Sister Superior to stand to her full height, stretched the body she controlled and moving it like it might have been her own body. Adella's hand was placed upon her hip and she stared down at the tiny being recovering before her. Mentally she shrieked for Marie to try and escape, to run as far as she could. Of course on the outside Qora forced her lips up into a smile. Words that were not her own left her lips.

"You really are pathetic Sister Marie. What use could the Emperor possibly have for a pathetic little insect like you? You probably couldn't even bruise my smallest toe if you tried." The words dripped with disdain.

Adella couldn't believe the words being forced from her lips. It was her voice certainly but she would never say such things. She strained against the psychic hooks in her mind, trying to remove them. She was forced to peer down at the tiny sister, her pretty face filled with shock and disbelief. Her gaze turned towards the witch and then back to the woman towering above her and she prayed the woman could put the two together. It was selfish but she just needed her sister to know it was not her in control.

You heretic witch! Release the Sister Superior!" The tiny woman screamed towards Qora, who merely smirked and tugged at Adella's body again.

He foot came up, heel still on the ground to cover Marie's tiny form in its shadow. Idly she moved her foot to ensure the sister was positioned under the shadow of her foot, her toes flexing and curling eagerly. Adella wanted to stop. She wanted to resist and stop her body from doing these things but found she couldn't. Qora's power was stronger than anything she had ever experienced and even with all of her faith she wasn't so much as impeding her. The tiny sister was forced to stare up at the sole of her foot as it was poised to come down.

Marie tried to run but Qora would have none of that as her foot came down, pinning the tiny sister between the flesh of Adella's sole and the cold and unyielding floor. The truly horrific thing was that Adella could feel her squirming, her writhing, and could still hear her tiny screams. That dark part of her mind felt a thrill of sheer power but for the most part there was only desperation as she tried to regain control of even the most basic aspects of her body. Qora beat her back again and again, forcing her to watch and experience this depravity. Again she spoke words that were not her own.

"Mmm... that feels good, sister. Right there is where you belong, squirming under my foot. You're less than human now, little better than a mutant. You should be grateful I'm letting you breathe the same air as me for even a moment longer." She sneered.

In her mind Qora spoke to her. "I know you are enjoying this. All it would take is a few more pounds of pressure and she'd be nothing more than a smear. Don't you love this power?"

If it were possible Adella might be in tears. "No I don't! Please, do whatever you want to me for slighting you but don't make me hurt her! Please, if there is anything remotely human left in you stop!" The Sister Superior begged, hating herself for it.

Another mental chuckle. "Oh? You are telling me you don't want me to make you do... this?"

Qora forced her to slightly increase the pressure upon Marie, whose struggles tickled at Adella's bare foot in a manner she would never admit to being pleasant. She felt as the tiny woman's legs creaked and heard her squeals for mercy. It didn't take long for the first crack as the pressure crushed the bones in the sister's right leg, the scream of agony it elicited utterly rending at Adella's soul. The next crack was worse somehow, as the tiny woman under her foot squirmed violently to try and escape the merciless flesh pressing down upon her, pounding over and over at the sole of her foot to try to get her to let up.

Adella suddenly found her foot removed from the tiny woman, her eyes forced to look upon Marie. Her legs were bent slightly at odd angles, ruined utterly and completely and her expression was a mask of pain. Adella heard a chuckle ripped from her lips as Qora moved her foot over her again, pressing her big toe against the tiny sister's chest. Marie pushed against the digit desperately, trying to escape further harm. She couldn't even imagine the amount of pain her sister was in. Again her voice was forced from her lips, sounding rather pleased.

"I like that look for you, insect. Like a tiny broken doll. Now lick my toe you worthless plaything before I decide to break the rest of your pathetic body."

Adella didn't hold it against Marie when she felt the tiny woman desperately lick at the digit pinning her. People would do a lot of things to escape further pain and considering her current situation few would resist. The little ministrations of her tongue were just barely felt but they made the Sister Superior feel absolutely wretched. She had reduced her sister to this state by not being able to throw Qora off. This was her failure. It sat bitterly in her stomach and was far stronger than any disgusting thrill she got from abusing her defenseless sister.

After a bit Qora let up and Marie promptly passed out from the pain. Adella looked upon the horror wrought by her body and felt sick to her stomach. Qora forced her to pick up the broken form of Marie and moved her feet back to the metal pole, where the cuffs around her ankles magnetized again. Adella was forced to her knees and only then did Qora give Adella her body back. The psychic hooks fled from her mind and she found she could finally move of her own accord.

The first thing she did was to cradle her sister's broken and battered body, her face a mask of the purest sorrow. She whispered bitter apologies to the unconscious woman, cursing her weakness as she held the woman to her cheek. Qora chuckled at the sight and Adella shot her a glare filled with the purest and most extreme hatred. With all of her soul she wanted Qora to die, not to be cleansed by fire but to face the worst tortures of the soul and body. She had never felt such venom towards any living being than she did towards Qora in that moment.

"You hate me now, Sister, but once you learn to let loose I'm certain you'll see just how pleasurable life can be when you give in to your darkest pleasures. You can go ahead a keep that broken toy. I'm certain she'll make for a lovely slave once she's good and broken in spirit." Qora said, her tone sickly sweet as she took the untouched tray of food and drink and departed.

Adella snarled at her departing form before returning her attention to Marie. Closer inspection of the tiny woman's legs was... not comforting. If they were to ever have any hope of being salvaged she'd need a splint, which Adella lacked the materials for. Her hair could serve to bind a splint up but nothing else was on hand. Which meant the legs might well heal by that point and would need to be rebroken and set properly if she ever got the chance. For the moment Adella let Marie rest and recover from her injuries, speaking a few prayers for her.

It wasn't overly long before the tiny sister returned to consciousness, alerting Adella immediately with a loud shriek of pain as she had tried to sit up. The Sister Superior noted her wide eyed terror as soon as she recognized she was resting in the hands of the same person that had abused her. The larger sister made gentle shushing sounds and avoided sudden movements, trying to keep Marie calm. She needed to convince her that she wasn't under Qora's control any longer.

"Sister, it's me. Please try and keep calm. I'm not going to hurt you, that was that witch doing everything!" She said.

"Calm!? M-my legs... I can't feel them! Oh Emperor, oh God-Emperor..." Marie sobbed.

"I know. Your legs are broken so try not to move too much." Adella said.

"I-I, you didn't even do much and they snapped... like twigs..."

"Shhh... stop talking about it. Lay back down and rest."

Marie looked up at the Sister Superior, anger upon her face. "Why didn't you stop her!? Why did you let her control you like that!? If you had pushed her out then I wouldn't... wouldn't..."

She trailed off and sobbed bitterly and Adella felt a lump rise in her throat at the sight of her crying into the flesh of her hand. The Sister Superior felt utterly helpless once more, not because she couldn't control her body but because she couldn't think of the proper words to console Marie with. Maybe there weren't any words she could say. As such she let Marie cry herself into exhaustion, taking any verbal anger thrown her way. She deserved it really, because she hadn't been strong enough to resist Qora.

Ending The Fast by Inwiththebooks

When Qora next returned Adella was not ashamed to admit she felt a lance of fear go through her body. Marie, who was resting in her hands reacted more visibly as the Slaaneshi witch approached, flinching and whimpering slightly. After that experience a while ago it was safe for Adella to say she feared the witch almost as much as she hated her. Immediately she felt her body seize up and she lost control once more as her psychic hooks gouged into her brain. She took advantage of this by plucking Marie from her hand, by the legs no less which alarmed her.

"Not to worry, Adella, I'm just putting her in a safe place so we can play out more of your fantasies." Qora projected in her mind.

Adella was forced to watch as the smirking heretic worked at a strap on one of her sandals and pulled it from her leg, wedging the form of her sister between it. It looked secure enough though she doubted it was any less frightening or degrading to Marie. Qora then placed a container she'd been holding in her other hand down on one of the trays near the operating table and willed Adella to stand, the metal cuffs being freed from the pole. The Sister Superior lashed out at the bonds holding her mind back to no avail and was forced to watch herself step over to one of the tables.

A jolt of fear lanced through her heart as her back met the cold metal of the table, the cuffs magnetizing to the table. Adella then found her jaw forced open and found Qora grabbing some metal implement to force her mouth open as wide as it would go before stopping. She then released Adella's body from the psychic control. The Sister Superior tried to wrench the metal brace from her mouth, tonguing at the unyielding metal or trying futilely to open her mouth a little wider to loosen it.

Her mind raced as she watched Qora grab a metal prod and start poking around at her mouth, almost triggering a gag reflex. She examined everything much like a dentist might, even looking under her tongue. The thing tasted disgusting to the touch and made the Sister Superior try to force it away with her tongue. The witch chuckled and started picking at her teeth with the thing, Adella powerless to do anything but wince as she picked at a particularly sensitive molar near the back of her mouth.

"Hmm... looks like you've got a little cavity over here. Other than that you have very healthy mouth. Pity you put it to use praising that corpse of a god." Qora stated.

Adella growled at the woman and wrenched her head back and forth to try and bang the brace on the table itself to jerk it free. It was no use, the thing was staying in nice and snug and left her mouth open to whatever torment Qora intended to unleash upon her. Part of her was hoping for actual torture this time as opposed to playing at her desires. Having her teeth wrenched from her mouth was far more enticing that being forced to play out her fantasies in an unpleasant manner. A drill, a knife, something that could just cause her physical pain rather than emotional anguish.

The heretic brought the prod back and this time brought a little mirror to put into her mouth as well, playing at dentist as she scraped at her teeth for a long while. Whenever she found a particularly sensitive tooth Adella couldn't hold in a groan of discomfort. Whenever the implements touched her tongue the tall woman couldn't disguise the disgust she felt, her nose wrinkling and her eyes narrowing. She nearly gagged a few more times through the long and drawn out teasing of her mouth but finally the tools were put away.

Once she was satisfied with whatever she had been doing Qora opened her container and within were four of her sisters. The heretic made certain she could see the squirming within the metal case and she heard as they recognized her and called out. They were all of various sizes, one bigger than Marie by at least double and one small enough to comfortably lie upon Adella's fingernail. It took looking at them for her to understand what Qora's plan was and she let out a strangled cry as her eyes searched Qora's intoxicating orbs to find cruel mischief with them.

"You haven't been eating quite much, Sister Adella, so I figured I would be a kind hostess and provide you with a nice filling meal." Qora said.

At the mere mention of food her stomach let out a loud and treasonous grumble. Qora giggled and caressed the Sister Superior's muscled stomach. Adella's eyes widened from the mere touch, the skin of the witch's hand feeling so very soft. "Sound like you are certainly ready for something nice and filling, my dear. Let's see... I bet you like a bit of spice."

With that the woman plucked up the largest of the sisters in the container, a red head by the name of Elise. Qora placed the container aside and dangled the sister over Adella wide open mouth by her legs, forcing her to look down into the Sister Superiors mouth and the darkness of her throat. Adella wrenched her head to the side, only for Qora to use her free hand to move it right back into position. Elise screamed as she looked down into the pit that was Adella's mouth, squirming and writhing in Qora's grip to try and escape.

Adella was horrified and tried to wrench her head from Qora's grasp. Her stomach grumbled, louder this time as sustenance was being dangled before Adella. She wasn't food though; this was another of her sisters! It didn't matter to her deprived stomach, which just continued to growl in anticipation of a solid meal that wasn't just bread and water. Qora giggled once more and promptly took that as her sign to release her hold upon the squirming sister's feet and let her freefall.

When Elise hit her mouth Adella was forced to feel as her sister scrambled and grasped at her moist and rough tongue for purchase. She wrapped her tiny legs around the member and tried to keep herself from slipping. The sick thing was that Adella actually quite found herself taken with Elise's flavor, her mouth dripping more saliva in response. Adella let out strangled noises, trying to scream but not quite managing that. Elise called out from within her moist cavern and the Sister Superior wished she could respond.

"Please, Sister Superior help me! Ah! I'm slipping!" The woman cried out.

She was indeed slipping so Adella slowly tried to move her tongue closer to her teeth, earning alarm from Elise. "No! Don't move your tongue; it makes it harder to keep my grip!"

Adella was helpless in that case to help the struggling woman and tried to keep her tongue as still as she possibly could. Qora giggled as she looked down at the sad state of affairs as Elise slowly but surely slipped towards the back of Adella's throat. This was worse than not having control over her own body because now if she didn't think of something very fast, Elise would be making a voyage into her body she would not return from. Adella was cursing herself for ever having that stupid fantasy while a very, very small part of her felt a thrill. A sick and completely involuntary thrill but it was there.

Elise's grip loosened slowly and her feet ended up touching a sensitive part of Adella's throat. This activated a swallow reflex that tore Elise from her tongue and nearly sucked her entirely down her throat. This only triggered another involuntary swallow as her airway was currently being blocked by Elise. The other woman screamed as she was sucked fully into the Sister Superior's throat, vanishing into the dark fleshy hell of her body. Adella's eyes widened and Qora chuckled.

As Elise traveled down slowly towards her stomach Adella could feel her writhing and squirming and fighting it the whole way down. The alien sensation felt almost pleasant and indeed sent another thrill through her mind. She had just swallowed another person. Not just any other person but one of her fellow sisters. The thrill she got was soon overlapped by horror at the realization of what that meant exactly. Clearly, from Elise's frantic struggling going down she knew what it meant already.

She felt her sister's arrival in her stomach, her weight settling in the organ and filling the empty thing in ways it had not been filled for days. A growl sounded from her stomach as it recognized its new contents, no doubt preparing to set to work on the meal provided. Adella felt tears stinging at her eyes as she felt Elise writhe and struggle, pounding against her stomach walls to try and escape the prison. Adella wanted to throw up, to do anything to release her sister from her stomach but could not.

Qora patted Adella's stomach gently, tenderly. "Mmm... I bet that feels nice and filling. She's just a nice meal for you, my dear. You used to day dream about things like this; I bet it actually happening is dream come true. Let's a get a few more in you shall we?"

Dream? No, it was a nightmare. Her stomach didn't care that she didn't want to hurt her sisters, it just wanted to be filled. Whatever was filling it hardly mattered. She was going to kill her sisters without even doing anything to them, it was utterly maddening. Qora hummed as she plucked two sisters that were roughly the size of Marie. She promptly dropped them, one after the other into Adella's open maw. No dangling this time, no waiting, just one after the other carelessly. Adella didn't even get a good look at who they were.

The first of the two rolled right down her tongue and her scream was cut short as she triggered her swallow reflex. Adella cried as she felt her struggling going down and as she felt the other sister hanging onto her two front teeth. The tiny woman was obviously struggling to rise up and get out of her mouth but Qora caught sight of that quickly enough and giggled at Adella.

"Now Adella, you shouldn't be a messy eater. Here, let me help."

Qora leaned over and allowed her own tongue to peek out of her mouth and lift the tiny sister from her purchase, pulling her into her own mouth. The witch swished the shrunken woman around in her profane mouth for a few moments, letting out a sound of approval. She lowered her face back to Adella's mouth and pressed her tongue up against the Sister Superiors. The breathe intermixed and Adella found her treasonous tongue starting to dance with Qora's. The witch pulled back, depositing the tiny sister in Adella's mouth.

So slick from the attention the dazed woman slipped straight down Adella's throat with little fuss. The Sister Superior was not ashamed to admit she sobbed as she felt a second and third sister enter her stomach. They were all scrambling madly within, clawing and pounding at the organ to try and be released to no avail. Adella glared at Qora as she produced the tiniest sister. She had time to get a good look at her, Gloria, once one who had been Adella's equal in height but now was so tiny it took effort to make her out.

Qora held the ant sized sister between two fingers, smirking. "I doubt this one will serve as more than an after meal mint, but ah well. Waste not want not." She said cheerfully as she dropped the diminutive woman into Adella's mouth.

Adella was ashamed to admit she barely felt Gloria's struggles, she couldn't even hear her because of how tiny she was. The tiny sister slipped down her massive throat easily and with very little thrust, no doubt the saliva already working on her at that size. She sobbed again as she heard her stomach gurgling as it worked as its meal, feeling the struggles of her sister's getting weaker and weaker with each passing moment. Qora caressed and her belly as it carried out its work.

"That one I took into my mouth was quite delicious, I envy you honestly. I bet they feel so good, pathetically scrambling and pounding about. Unable to come to grips with the fact their just food for their Sister Superior now. All their faith, all the lies they were fed and this is all they amount to. It must feel so very good, your darkest pleasures now a reality. There is still so much more to come, Adella. Just you wait; I'll be past those silly inhibitions yet. Ah, but I suppose I should give you an hour or two. You did just finish eating after all." Qora said, removing Marie from her prison below and bring her up.

For a brief moment Adella feared she'd be force fed Marie as well, relieved slightly when Qora rested her upon her belly near her navel. The witch left her soon after to allow her to digest in peace. In this state Adella couldn't even pray for the sisters her body was devouring. She heard slight whispering from Marie and realized the tiny woman must have been praying in her place. Adella wish that comforted her as one by one the struggles of the sisters within her stomach ceased.

The Travelling Trio by Inwiththebooks
Author's Notes:

Tried to play with multiple POV's here, not sure how well it came off so do let me know. As always, comments and the like are always welcome.

They weren't exactly the best of splints. Chipped pieces of bone was all they were really but it was far better than nothing she supposed. It wasn't like Qora would likely be overly accommodating to a request for such things for Marie's broken legs. The tiny sister stared at the pieces of bone in something approaching fear, likely because she knew what had to happen for them to be affixed to her legs. Adella herself was not looking forward to it, but sometimes pain was necessary.

After being force fed her fellow sisters the Sister Superior had taken to actually eating the meals provided, for fear that Qora might decide they needed another feeding time. She had no desire to eat her fellow sisters and if her keeping up an acceptable diet for the witch might buy them more time in this world then Adella would choke it down. Such a thing also allowed her to acquire some bones from the meats provided, which in turn had allowed her to gain four relatively good tiny pieces of bone for her tiny sister to wear.

Strands of the Sister Superior's hair were nearby to serve as bindings so everything was ready. Well, everything but Marie. Adella gave her time to collect herself as it was her that would be suffering soon. Her broken legs had somewhat healed, which forced the bones to stay at the odd angles. If she had any hope of maybe walking again Adella would have to break them again and set them properly. It was unfortunate but if they didn't do this then she would be stuck like that as she doubted they made cybernetic replacements for inch tall Sisters of Battle.

Marie looked up at Adella and wordlessly nodded, bracing herself for the pain to come. Her hands were free today fortunately so the tall woman took her in her hands. She gripped one of Marie's legs between her thumb and forefinger. This was particularly dangerous as what might be considered weak for her could very well tear Marie's leg clean off. Adella took a deep breath of her own to prepare herself. Marie trusted her to do this despite everything, she would prove worthy of that trust. Placing her faith in the Emperor that her hands would be steady Adella began.

A high pitched scream of agony immediately fell from her sister's lips as there was a tiny wet pop that sounded out. The Sister Superior snapped the leg quite easily and with very little force required and took the other leg. Marie howled for her to stop but Adella continued regardless, seizing her other leg. She winced as she easily snapped that one as well, the screams going silent as the tiny woman's mouth opened wide in a soundless scream. At the very least that part was done. That just left the binding and setting.

This proved to be somewhat frustrating with her sister's thrashing about, which had Adella hoping she would pass out soon. No such luck unfortunately as the Sister Superior was forced to apply the splint to the writhing tiny. It was rather like trying to thread a needle that was constantly moving. Still Adella managed to get the first splint bound and tied and was making progress with the second one. She let out low and soothing noises to try and keep Marie calm, succeeding in at least getting her shrieks to lower into pained whimpers.

With the last one in place Adella held Marie in the open palm of her right hand, smiling in a motherly manner to the injured sister. Very gently she used her pinky to wipe away the tears that had formed on the tiny sister's face. The inch tall sister nuzzled into the touch, causing Adella's heart to leap into her throat. This... wasn't right. She was treating Marie like a pet and not a person. Then again she was also providing the tiny woman some much needed comfort obviously. So wasn't that more important, the darker part of her mind reasoned.

Regardless the pair sat like that for a long while, taking comfort in the presence of one another. Marie was the one to break the silence. "Thank you, Sister Superior."

"Please, sister, call me Adella. Rank is hardly a factor here." Adella said encouragingly.

Marie smiled a tired smile. "Then, thank you, Adella."

This gentle moment did not last long for the door to the cell slid open and in stepped Qora, her ever present smirk never failing to infuriate Adella, The witch was carrying another silver container in her hand which made the Sister Superior very afraid. She didn't think she could last through another feeding like last time. Marie noticed what she was carrying as well and her fingers bit into the surface of Adella's hand, her expression fearful. Qora set the container down on the table and smirked as she looked at Marie's tiny form.

"Aww... how adorable. You made little splints for your slave. You must really care about her. Though I wonder if that caring is strictly... chaste." She cooed.

Adella growled and Marie blushed. The Sister Superior did indeed find Marie attractive but that was beside the point. She was another of her sisters and deserved to be treated with at least the most basic of accepted human dignity. Tiny or not she was still a servant of the God-Emperor. She held the tiny woman closer to her protectively, earning a cackle from Qora. The sound of her laughter, even mocking, was intoxicating, wrapping around Adella's ears and melting some of the icy hatred around her heart briefly.

"I won't hurt a hair on Marie's cute little head. She is your plaything after all. Though she does look the perfect size to slip right inside of you. Another of your fantasies we'll get to in due time, dearest Adella." Qora said.

"Shut up, bitch. Why are you here today? I won't swallow another of my sisters, I can promise you that." Adella snarled.

Qora giggled. "Oh no, not today. I've got something special planned for you today. I think you'll love this. Not to worry though, I can find plenty of people to feed you aside from just your sisters. I know just how much you loved how they squirm inside of you."

"Fuck yo-!"

That was all Adella managed to get out before Qora's psychic hooks took hold of her. As always the Sister Superior fought tooth and nail against the control, though this time she did find she managed to make her movements more halting. Qora smirked at the fight she managed to put up but still forced her to hand over the injured form of Marie, who she placed on one of the side tables absent mindedly. With that out of the way once again Adella found herself forced to lay back upon the table, her restraints magnetizing into place before control was giving back to her.

Qora then lifted the container and opened it to give Adella a good long look at the contents. At first she thought nothing was inside but after squinting long and hard she managed to make out three insignificant specks. Her eyes widened at how tiny they were a despite herself she felt a thrill of excitement roll through her. She hadn't even imagined people could be made so tiny. The witch dipped her finger in carefully and removed one of the specks, moving towards Adella's feet. She then allowed the speck to fall atop the Sister Superior's big toe before moving towards her belly.

She placed another speck sized sister on her left breast and the last one near her forehead before stepping back and smirking. "Right, so I'm going to demagnetize your cuffs once I leave here. If you don't want your sisters to be completely and utterly obliterated I would suggest you not move a muscle, don't even sweat. I'll be back in a few hours."

With that Qora left and Adella felt her cuffs demagnetize. She swallowed hard as she couldn't even feel her sisters. This... this was not going to be easy.

_________________________________________________________

Sister Severa groaned as she managed to get to her knees, shaking her head slightly. That had not exactly been a gentle fall. At the very least the surface she'd landed upon had been rather nice and soft. She looked around for her sisters but felt her heart sink as she found that she couldn't find them across this pale and rough landscape. Either that gigantic heretic bitch had killed them or they were somewhere else. Regardless the dark haired sister needed to get her bearings as quickly as she could.

Shakily she managed to get to her feet and stared out at the blurry horizon, unable to make out too much beyond the surface she stood upon. The terrain was rough and rather odd smelling, not unpleasant exactly but the change was easily noticeable. The air was also pretty cold and her nudity certainly didn't help matters. Occasionally the odd tremor was felt; enough to knock her off her feet and onto her back. Despite its rough design the ground was still thankfully soft. Strangely so if she was being honest.

After walking for a bit she saw a drop off up ahead, which prompted her to hurry her pace. The sooner she had an idea where she was the sooner she could hopefully figure out what to do to find her sisters if they still lived. The sister reached a different rise once she got to the drop off, this one solid and chitin like. It wasn't overly high, a bit taller than her but there were some handholds for her to grip onto. She jumped up and climbed, a bit grateful for the physical activity after the days of captivity.

However, once she reached the top her heart skipped a beat.

As she looked down she saw the smooth chitin barrier extended down a ways before meeting flesh. A look to the side showed mountainous rises alongside the one she was currently upon. Further down from the pale mountains was an expanse of pale surface. Beyond that was a long way of the surface that traveled as far as she could clearly make out. Another one could also be seen some miles away. Very, very far in the distance she could see two massive mountains of flesh and an odd discoloration of skin between the long paths extending from the rise she was currently situated upon and the other one in the distance.

A foot. She was stuck on a human foot. The big toe of the left foot if she was to be the judge of such things. And this massive expanse of flesh before her eyes was a human body, female from the looks of it. Fear lanced through her heart as she took in just how tiny she was for things to look like this. A mere speck of dust. She could probably live very comfortably under the nail of this great being, and she'd probably never notice. The very thought was, in and of itself, both horrifying and humbling.

It all came flooding back to her as she processed this. The Sister Superior. She could have sworn she saw the Sister Superior when stuck inside the container. Her face had been blurry of course but it seemed like it had been her. Was... was she the owner of this massive form? Was she crawling upon the toenail of the Sister Superior? Severa swallowed hard as she figured that could very well be the case. Did she even know Severa was here? The sister hoped very much so; if Adella moved her foot over much then Severa doubted she'd long be alive.

Maybe... maybe if she could reach her ear she could get her help. Staring out at the flesh stretching out before her the very idea almost seemed laughable. Severa would have to travel for days to just reach her knee most likely. Then she'd have to traverse the rest of her leg up her stomach, through the valley of her breasts, and finally up her neck to try and get into her ear in the hopes she could be made to hear her. She doubted Adella would stay lying like that forever as well.

What other option did she have though? Live the rest of her days as a germ subsisting on whatever she could under the Sister Superior's nail? The mere thought of that kind of existence made her shudder. Really there was no choice; she would have to try and climb down. Of course the how of that was something she was still working out. Jumping down from the nail was a very poor idea as it was a very long fall. She could try climbing down the side of Adella's foot of course...

Suddenly the sister found herself ripped from her hold upon the nail and was knocked to the flesh atop Adella's toe. The world moved violently however to the Sister Superior she was likely just twitching her toes a little bit. Severa screamed as she was thrown towards the side of her big toe, managing to barely hold on. Not too far away was the space between Adella's toes, not a bad option to try and get down but the fall was pretty long still. With no other choice the sister slowly started climbing down between the Sister Superior's toes, hoping the woman wouldn't twitch again.

______________________________________________________

Half a world away from Severa, Sister Herita was facing her own daunting sights. She had found herself placed upon Adella's left breast, currently located upon her areola. She swallowed as she stared up at the Sister Superior's rather erect nipple, the hardened nub many times her own size. The dark skinned sister had always somewhat had a bit of a crush upon the tall sister, and had admired her breasts but this was completely ridiculous. She swallowed hard as she tore her gaze from the massive nipple and towards her goal.

Much like Sister Severa she figured heading to the Sister Superior's face was a good idea, getting to her ear so she could scream in it. However she had also managed to glimpse where the witch had set Severa. The other Sister was the furthest from Adella's face and would likely need help. Her eyes roved over the Sister Superior's muscled stomach and lingered upon her navel. Perhaps she could wait there for a bit? It would be quite the trek but it would be relatively safe most likely and if Severa didn't reach it in a few days then she could try for Adella's face. Assuming she lived that long.

Beyond the navel she could see a thin strip of blonde just over where Adella's womanhood was positioned. Herita blushed as she imagined what a forest just that thin strip might be for her. The deviant thoughts were shook from her head. Though... what harm could maybe heading up her nipple be? For purely reconnaissance reasons of course as it was the highest point here. Yes, once she got a good view from the top of the Sister Superiors massive pink nub she would make her way down to her navel.

As she climbed the hardened nub of flesh the woman felt her mouth go dry. She was actually touching Adella's nipple. Of course it was much bigger now than in her rather... lusty day dreams but still she was touching it. The very thought sent a wave of heat down below. Sure the situation was very dangerous but she could well die from a twitch of the Sister Superior's body. Better to die checking a few items off her list. Her more... puritanical sisters might not approve of that but in this situation it wasn't like anyone was going to find out.

Her mouth was dry as she climbed to the top of the hardened nub and she found herself actually standing atop the bit of flesh. If only Adella was looking towards her breasts she might have a chance of being seen, however doing that would likely not be good for the sister upon her forehead. She looked down at the sensitive flesh and idly wondered if by some off chance she could tickle at it. Seemed with a shot.

The miniscule sister got on her knees and brought her tongue to the surface of the skin, knowing full well this was more than a bit deviant. Of course it was strictly for survival purposes, any particular enjoyment she got out of the act was just an after effect. Yes. She licked at the flesh, running her tongue upon Adella's skin as a haze fell over her mind. There was some kind of illicit thrill at doing something that she logically knew no one would ever find out about. Even as she started nipping at the skin she knew that the Sister Superior would never notice her. She was just a speck to her after all.

She allowed herself to get a bit more into it until finally her hand strayed down between her thighs. Herita resolved to handle a little... pressure build up before heading to Adella's navel. Of course she knew it was more than bit deviant, she knew Adella herself would probably wish for quite a bit of repentance from this if she found out. Of course... she wouldn't find out and Herita knew that. She probably wouldn't even feel her release when it would finally come. It was a delicious thrill honestly.

A flush came over her face as she licked and nibbled at the nipple of the object of her long time crush, worshipping the flesh of this veritable goddess. For what was this continent of pale flesh if not a goddess? Her fingers slid easily within her slick folds and Herita pumped them at a steady rhythm, moaning into her adoration of Adella's flesh. This was a once in a lifetime chance she was going to throw herself at with as much gusto as possibly. She had always enjoyed the sight of those milky breasts when the sisters were changing, though the Sister Superior was far too... uptight about that sort of thing for Herita to consider propositioning her.

She imagined herself kissing and licking at every inch of those mountains of flesh, a task which would probably take all of her life. Her whole life could be lived out on just one of those breasts. Idly, between her lust filled thoughts she wondered if that heretic had placed her here for that very reason. If so that was probably the only time she would thank an enemy of the Imperium. Honestly if she were to die here on Adella's nipple she would probably be more than fine with that.

The woman climbed higher and higher on her illicit cloud, moaning and mewling without restraint. It wasn't like anyone was ever going to hear her. She squirmed and writhed as she built up to her release. She squealed out Adella's name as she lived out her own little fantasy. When the blissful explosion of white upon her mind finally came she rode out the climax, lying out upon the Sister Superior's nipple with a tired smile upon her face. The whole shrinking thing was pretty horrific, yeah, but if it let her finally do something like this she considered it a tiny blessing.

_______________________________________________________

Neither Severa's fear or Herita's lust truly became much of the mindset Sister Ophelia. Rather the cold Sister had quickly recovered and was already halfway down a strand of blonde hair that stretched down to Adella's ear. It was just another mission really. Her other sisters might well be dead by now so she did favor them with a quick prayer to the God-Emperor. Beyond that though her mind was utterly focused upon the mission. Her only hope of being heard by the Sister Superior was in her ear. Once her head was freed up as well, Adella might be able to look around for the others upon her body if they still lived.

Ophelia was perhaps the third most experienced sister in the group, a veteran of quite a few battles and one who had fought in both the muddy trenches of an Imperial Guard siege and across the destroyed land following a Space Marine charge. Very few things could shake her, while this state she was in was rather jarring it was hardly the worst thing that could ever happen. The Sister Superior would know what to do once she could make contact.

She slid down the strand of hair, holding on tightly when Adella shifted her head ever so slightly. The scarred battle sister had to give Adella credit; she was trying her hardest not to move. Even her smallest movements had big consequences for ones at her size however. A movement of the head, a twitch of her spine, all could lead to rather gruesome ends for her and anyone else traversing her body. Ophelia accepted this risk and understood that but for the grace of the Emperor she might die. No use crying over it or letting it paralyze her. It was utterly out of her hands.

Her blood did freeze slightly when she heard Adella taking gasps of deep breaths, sounds that were indicative of things that led up to sneezing. She gritted her teeth and held onto the strand of hair she was currently upon for dear life. She suspected that this was not going to be a very pleasant experience. She quickly gave a few prayers to the Emperor for her soul should the worst happen and braced herself. One of two things was going to happen, either she'd die or she'd be thrown off course.

______________________________________________________

Adella had found herself twitching her nose for the past hour. She had become very aware of ever unconscious movement of her body and kept as still as possible but now this was egging at her nose. Finally it reached a point where she couldn't stop it any longer and she could only pray that her miniscule sisters could last through this coming violent turbulence. She let out a violent sneeze, her body jerking slightly from the force of it before managing a sniffle and fell very still again afterwards.

___________________________________________________

Severa had been making excellent progress down in between Adella's toes. The smell was thankfully not horrid though the Sister Superior had started to sweat slightly so that made hand holds rather slick. She had ended up covered in the slick fluid much to her disgust. She had indulged in jokingly calling the Sister Superior by her irritating name with a few other sisters behind her back. However at the moment calling her 'Sister Bigfoot' seemed rather like an understatement.

After a bit of doing the young sister ended up touching down at the webbing between Adella's toes and let out a sigh. Her hair was slick with the sweat of the Sister Superior and now she no doubt smelled like feet but at the very least she had made it down. She stared forlornly out into the distance at how much of a trek she still had to make. At this rate she'd never get down from her foot before the day was out. If the Sister Superior started moving again she'd have nothing to cling to when caught upon her smooth legs.

Maybe heading back wasn't a bad idea. Surely the first place the Sister Superior might check when she got moving was the places where they were dropped. Even if she couldn't find her it seemed better to eke out some kind of existence under her toenail for however long she'd live than to die in a fool's errand. As degrading as it seemed... dying seemed much more frightening. Even if she knew the Emperor protected His faithful she still feared the darkness, the cold grasp of death.

In the distance she heard a great sound of inhaling breath repeatedly and felt her platform twitch. It only took a few moments for her to figure out just what was going on and when she did her eyes widened. If she sneezed then her toes might end up twitching or, even worse, curling. If that happened Severa would more than likely end up an insignificant red splotch upon the flesh between Adella's toes. She immediately started running for the edge. The odds of her living by rolling down the top of her foot were far better.

She was about to leap from her place, crying out as she did. Unfortunately her actions were not nearly quick enough. Immediately after the mighty sneeze left Adella her toes curled tightly, the walls of unyielding flesh pressing into Severa's body. All the air was crushed from her lungs and the only thing that entered her lips was more of the Sister Superior sweat. The woman's body did not last long under the pressure from both sides and by the time Adella's toes uncurled the only sign Severa had been there was a tiny red smudge upon the webbing between the Sister Superior's toes.

___________________________________________________

Sister Herita heard the sneeze coming when she was still resting atop Adella's nipple, basking in her afterglow. It took a moment for her to realize exactly what it meant until she felt fear lance through her. Her breasts heaved up and down and if she hadn't gripped the flesh beneath her firmly she had no doubt she would have rolled down off of the massive nipple. Lust was quickly replaced by fear as she realized just what her playing around had cost her. She might have been halfway to her navel by now but like this she was very vulnerable.

The force of Adella's sneeze hit Herita full force, the sharp exhale let out by the Sister Superior ripping her from her hold upon the pink nub of flesh. She screamed as she was flung into the air at a great speed. Her tiny miniscule frame meant her weight was nearly completely none existence so that was in her favor when gravity took over. Nonetheless Herita screamed the whole way down, her eyes closed shut. At the very least she had gotten to do something normally impossible before dying.

She landed roughly and likely had broken her arm upon impact, her brain scrambling itself at the harsh fall. She groaned and earned a mouthful of... something sticky for her trouble. The surface she had landed upon was plush in a way but was also quite slick. Her eyes fluttered open and she shook her head as she tried to get her bearings. Some slick substance was clinging to her form, pungent in aroma. It smelled... a lot like sex if she was being completely honest with herself. Exactly like sex.

Her gaze was filled with a great slit in the world that was Adella's flesh, lower lips that were quite surprisingly slick. Herita's eyes widened at the sight and she found herself at a loss for both thought and speech. She... she was resting upon one of the Sister Superior's lower lips. The scent of her musk was heavy in the air and the entrance of the woman's sex were twitching ever so. Was- was this scenario arousing her? It seemed rather unreal but a tiny part of Herita was pleased she could bring a small about of pleasure to the Sister Superior.

Now that she realized where she was the minuscule sister was faced with a very real problem. Due to her position upon the lips of Adella's sex she was being drawn closer to the slit. The fact that her entire form was coated in the arousal of the massive woman didn't help matters. At first she struggled weakly, trying to claw her way up and out. However soon enough a thought crossed her mind. A very dark and deviant thought but a thought that she couldn't quite shake off with any reasoning.

Rescue for her was very unlikely at this point. Her arm was broken from the fall and she doubted Adella would check her womanhood for her. If these were to be her last moments... why not end them inside the woman she had admired from a distance? There seemed no better end to her in this situation, it was as though the God-Emperor had placed this chance right at her feet. It was the ultimate fulfillment of her desires towards Adella. Sure, the woman may never know of her silent affections but such was the way of life.

As such Herita allowed herself to be carried towards the center of the slit, the lips twitching slightly and opening just enough for her to enter. It was as though she was being welcomed inside. The tiny sister slipped in past Adella's outer lips and then her inner ones before being immersed in the sweltering heat of the inside of her superior. She was soon finding herself drowning in the unconscious arousal of the Sister Superior, swallowing gob after gob of the almost sacred liquid.

There was little in the way of breathable air inside of this place so it wasn't long until Herita found the corners of her vision growing dark. It wasn't long until the darkness overcame her mind and she fell utterly limp within the folds of Adella. Her expiration came not soon after but it was not a fearful passing as Severa's had been. Instead it was surrounded by the woman she had adored, sinking into her sticky and slick juices with an almost deranged smile of rapture upon her face.

____________________________________________________

Ophelia, who had best prepared herself, felt her stomach lurch at the strand of air she was upon was launched up into the air. She braced herself for a rather rough landing and found herself torn from the strand of hair. She flew through the air much as Herita had though her landing was upon a much different surface than the more perverted sister. It was similar in form and feel to the hair but less yielding. She grunted upon impact, slowly managing to get to her feet and look around though she sorely wished she hadn't.

She currently found herself balancing upon the end of one of Adella's eyelashes. The blue orbs below were as massive as the rest of her body but unfortunately Ophelia knew exactly where this was going to end. She was a literal eyeblink away from death. It was ironic really; likely the Sister Superior wouldn't even see her when she was within her eye. As she let off a quick prayer to the Emperor she only hoped it would be the eyelid that got her and not drowning within the Sister Superior's eye fluid.

______________________________________________________

Adella blinked, but hissed soon after as she fell something fall into her eye. Her eye watered and she blinked rapidly, bringing her hand up to her eye upon reflex to rubbed whatever had gotten stuck within it out. Lying like this was rather terrible; some damned dust probably had gotten inside of her eye. Hoping the movement of her hand hadn't had some bad consequences across her body she returned to waiting. Sitting still like this was going to be the complete death of her most likely.

She was unfortunately very aware of her slight arousal down between her legs. It was unfortunate but this particular scenario had once or twice been vaguely in her mind. People so tiny that her body was like a world to them. Her smallest motion could utterly annihilate them and she'd never even know it. Not as fun as bigger tiny people but still just as arousing a thought to Adella. Of course Qora might find something like that completely and utterly amusing. The Sister Superior was just frightened she might have already ended three lives without knowing it.

Marie was too far away to really help her otherwise she might have suggested the tiny sister search for the sisters upon her body. Her lower lips twitched involuntarily as she found the image of the already tiny Marie handling even tinier people extremely enticing. The thought was cut down as she just focused upon waiting. She couldn't keep thinking like this as it was just what Qora wanted. The Slaaneshi whore wanted her to indulge in her darker fantasies. She wanted her to think of more so she could pick them apart.

The remaining time passed slowly and agonizingly but when Qora finally returned she felt some relief. The cuffs magnetized of course but really that was almost a relief, no chance she could accidently move her limbs in a way that would hurt her sisters. The foul witch smirked at Adella as she examined her form, muttering some foul and profane words under her breath as her eyes roved every inch of her form. The witch giggled a couple of times as though something amused her and it was really getting on her nerves.

"Oh my, well, at least someone got to enjoy themselves. Such a pity all three were killed by your body."

Adella's heart froze. "You lie!" She yelled, desperate for it not to be so.

"Shall I tell you how they died? Poor Severa for instance..." The witch said, moving towards her foot.

"Was utterly obliterated when you curled your toes. It was near instant so don't feel too bad." She said, her tongue briefly licking at the spot between her toes where Severa had perished, wiping her stain from Adella's body. Adella gasped as the wet, silky member licked at her flesh.

"Poor Ophelia got stuck in your eye and was blinked to death. Never though she would have died like that." Qora said, moving between her legs and running her index finger over the moist cleft between her legs.

"Herita though had the most pleasurable end I would say. After having some... personal enjoyment on your nipple she ended up getting sneezed down here. She peacefully drifted off inside of you. From what I had read of her mind before she was quite taken with you, dearest Adella." The witch said, licking off the residual juices from her finger.

The Sister Superior felt utterly wretched, feeling rather like she might throw up. Three more of her sisters dead because of her body. Herita's... affection had been known to her but she had always thought of it as a crush of sorts, not what the witch was saying. She wasn't sure whether to be happy her passing was at least somewhat peaceful or angry that she gave in to temptation. Regardless she was as dead as the other two. Adella glared hard at Qora, wishing to wring her pretty little neck more than anything. She kept that hatred burning inside of her still but she knew well that arousal between her legs had also been real. Part of her had liked that experience. A part that she feared was growing more and more under Qora's attention. If it grew too much... Adella feared with all her heart what she might become.

Choice by Inwiththebooks

It was often enough in their imprisonment where Adella and Marie possessed very little to do. Qora’s visits were quite irregular so the pair were often left to entertain themselves. Adella spent most of her time praying, for both guidance and for the souls of her fallen sisters. Marie occasionally joined her but one could only repeat the same hymnal so many times before it started to grow hollow. As such, to try and keep their minds off of the situation Adella opted to try something else.

“Marie. Where in the sector do you hail from originally?” She asked out of the blue.

The tiny sister looked up from her place upon Adella’s palm. “Thrax III’s Schola Progenium, Sis- Adella. Why do you ask?”

Adella shrugged. “I know very little about you and you about me. Perhaps we should work to change that.”

Marie seemed to brighten at that prospect. “I-I would like that very much.”

So it was that Adella found herself listening to the tiny sister as she told her of the sights and sounds of Thrax III and its Schola. It was a Hive World and as such the Schola had been a cramped and crowded place. There Marie had been but one orphan among many, though from the very start she had known she wanted to join the sisterhood. The place honestly sounded fairly bad as far as Schola’s went, however likely no more than Adella’s own had been. If for different reasons of course.

“The food was dreadful. Nothing like what we are fed at the abbey even. More of a grey sludge. Sometimes we were bunked six girls to a room this size. The overseeing sisters were taskmasters but always made sure everyone had blankets and something to eat. I remember that they would often give up their own food if someone was going without.” Marie chattered.

“Ha! You were lucky. My presiding abbot was a rotund man who was fond of hoarding food for himself. Said our ‘fasts’ made us stronger in faith. Easy for him to say.” Adella, rolling her eyes as she relived days gone by.

“Seriously? Our abbess was a martyr who wielded guilt like a weapon. Though her cane made up for what guilt could not.”

“Oh? Hard to believe she could care about the misdeeds of every orphan.” The sister superior remarked.

Marie shrugged. “Somehow she made time. It was cramped, underfunded, and undersupplied, but we were a nice little community. The hive gangers tended to leave us alone since the sisters had some combat training and a large gun cabinet.”

Adella was somewhat surprised by that last bit. A place like that seemed like corruption and the like would be rampant. Yet despite everything they managed to hold on to some sense of community. A shining light amidst a place of grime, filth, and overpopulation. The Sister Superior smiled at the thought of growing up in such a place. It was harsh but at least it would be nice enough to be surrounded by good people.

“What of your Schola? Surely they were not all corrupt and mean.” Marie inquired.

She shook her head in response. “Not all but it was a problem. Our Schola was nicer and had fewer orphans, but a number of the orphans would turn to… less scrupulous activities to get supplies when the priests or older orphans would hoard them. Picking pockets, mugging, and I do recall hearing a few of the older orphans turned to prostitution.” Adella said with a frown.

“I was happy when I was selected to join the sisterhood honestly. I had a few friends but most entered the Imperial Guard or PDF before I came of age so I was not exactly leaving much behind.” She offered with a shrug.

Marie was silent for a few moments. “Did you… have anyone? You know, before leaving?”

Adella chuckled. “My habits of intense exercise and prayer were not exactly considered… attractive. I devoted my time to the Emperor and to molding my body into His weapon. Pursuits of the flesh were not a priority.”

“Surely you did things for fun!” The tiny sister said.

“Yes, I…” Adella trailed off.

She knew what she did for fun. How many long minutes did she spend giggling as she crushed the life out of the little green insects that were common on her homeworld? Grinding them beneath her fingers and boots with glee as she imagined each of her bullies in their place. Drowning them by pouring cups of water down their little hills was another method. The tall sister doubted talking about that was the best idea, especially given Marie’s current condition and her struggling with emerging urges.

The tiny sister looked up at her with concern. “What is wrong, sister?”

Adella smiled. “Ah, nothing. I am far more interested to hear about what you did for fun. Please, spare no details.”

As Marie’s expression brightened again the tiny sister lounged back against Adella’s thumb and regaled her with the hiding games she would play. The Sister Superior listened attentively though could not stop her gaze from trailing over the broken legs of her sister. The splints had held and hopefully would help to restore some modicum of movement to Marie. For now… Adella needed to handle her and help her with most basic tasks. It was no bother but even still she worried what the tiny sister might think of herself.

She seemed happy now, chattering away with Adella. However there were moments when she looked melancholy and her mind appeared to be far afield. The taller sister certainly had her more down moments as they were both imprisoned and locked in a closed space. Her claustrophobia was not acting up overmuch thankfully… for now at least. With Marie the moments seemed more prolonged, though given what she had gone through it was not exactly a massive surprise. It was worrying, but not surprising.

After a while the tiny sister fell silent and shifted. “Adella, can I tell you something?”

The blonde haired woman smiled encouragingly. “By all means.”

“I… I wanted to tell you that I am thankful for your caring for me. I am tiny and useless now but you still helped me.”

“You are not useless, Marie!” Adella exclaimed, earning a bitter chuckle from the smaller sister.

“Lying is a sin no? We both know I cannot do much of anything on my own. Even still… I just want you to know that if I can ever do anything for you please let me know. Anything at all.” Marie stated.

The Sister Superior frowned, staring down at her tiny sister with a worried expression etched across her face. Marie winced as she shifted her position, wrapping her arms around Adella’s thumb to use it as a brace. It was only another indication of just how fragile the sister had become. The taller sister did not want her to do much of anything besides rest but she supposed coming up with something for her to do might make her feel less helpless. Nothing stressful of course or overly exerting, something simple.

After a long while of silence Adella spoke. “Sing for me.”

Marie blinked. “What?”

“You wanted to know what you can do. Sing for me, a morning hymnal please.” Adella asked.

The tiny sister stared up at the Sister Superior before clearing her throat. She ran through a few vocal exercises as neither had sung since being imprisoned here. Adella didn’t even want to know how much of a wreck she was after having foregone practice for so long. The Sister Superior wondered if Qora would have her gagged if she filled the room with hymnals. More likely the heretic bitch would laugh and mock her faith.

Finally Marie began. It started soft, perfect High Gothic words leaving her lips in an uplifting melody. Adella closed her eyes and allowed herself to relax. The smaller sister’s voice was higher pitched but utterly flawless. The hymnal rose in volume and the Sister Superior found herself, if only for a brief few moments feeling like she was back home. The cell was gone and her legs unbound. For a moment she was not there in captivity but kneeling before an altar devoted to the God-Emperor.

She was carried along by every note and every lilt in Marie’s beautiful voice. Glistening moistness formed at the corners of Adella’s eyes, tears dribbling down her cheeks. As with a man dying of thirst being given a cup of water Adella savored this moment. After torment after torment is was as though her very soul had been invigorated. She felt at peace and it caused warmth to rise in her breast and spread outwards across her body. The Sister Superior felt at peace in that moment.

A moment that was shattered with a single sound. That of the door sliding open and that familiar smack of leather on cool metal floor.

“Shall I fetch you a cage, Adella? For your little bird, I mean.”

Marie’s singing stopped and Adella was jolted back to harsh reality at the sensual sound of her tormenter’s voice. There was nothing soothing about Qora’s voice; instead there was an almost erotic undertone to it. Something about it awakened unbidden lust into Adella’s mind, swimming below her burning hatred for the witch. Teasing, caressing, massaging like velvet drawn upon bare skin. Just hearing her speak was enough to awaken something in one, a draw, a vocal presence more powerful than that of an Imperial Governor. Combined with her super-earthly beauty Adella could understand why so many fell to their knees before her, and by extension her master.

Qora stepped forward into the room, bearing another container. She set the metal cylinder down upon one of the tables and offered Adella a charming smile, chuckling slightly at her own sick little joke. The Sister Superior felt her heart freeze over with fear at the mere sight of the cylinder. Who was in there? What was next? There were only three of her sisters alive by her count, her 2nd in command Iria, a battle sister named Cordelia, and Marie. What horror was Qora going to force her to do to her remaining sisters?

“A pity that she sings such poor songs, awkward and geared towards praising a rotting corpse on a chair. You’ll have to teach her some new songs eventually once she is good and subservient.” Qora said lightly.

“Fuck you.” Adella gritted out.

Qora let out a tsk and shook her head. “Such a nasty tongue, and for one who wants nothing more than to help you. Ah well, time for some fun. I’ve opted to give your remaining sisters a reprieve. I suspect you’ll love this next bit though.”

The Sister Superior expected the psychic hooks of Qora’s power to immediately spear her once more, reducing her to a mere puppet once more. As it was she had no time to react as Marie was grabbed by a telekinetic force and brought into the grasp of the witch. The tiny sister stared up in wide eyed fear from her place on the heretic’s supple and smooth palm, Adella straining against her bonds to try and save her.

“You bitch! Don’t you fucking touch her! I’ll kill you, I swear I’ll kill you, monster!” She screeched spittle flying from her lips as she tried vainly to claw her way across the floor and free her ankles from their restraints.

Qora smirked in the face of Adella’s fury and said nothing. The witch simply picked up the container and up ended the contents upon the floor. What came tumbling out were inch tall men and women stripped of clothing, each one letting out little cries of confusion and distress. The witch stood up straight once more and set the container aside before lifting up a little controller. She clicked a button and immediately Adella felt her ankle bonds become demagnetized.

“Now. Before you get it in your head to attack me head on, I can activate those bonds with the flick of a switch. I also have no doubt little Marie here would fail to survive our little scuffle.” Qora started.

Adella carefully stood up, leaning back against the metal pole behind her. Her eyes flicked down towards the people down there. Eight all told, each one looking more confused than the last. That was until they looked up and took notice of the pair of titans conversing above. The Sister Superior licked her lips and turned her gaze back up to Qora. The witch had an amused smirk upon her face as she caressed at Marie’s tiny head with her finger. The crippled sister let out a little whimper in response.

“Now, to the game. You can have fun chasing these tiny things around and crushing them. Or rather you will. If you don’t I might accidently press a little too hard on Marie’s head. It would be such a pity really. A true waste.” Qora said simply.

To say the conditions set forth enraged Adella was an understatement. More than that though she feared for Marie’s life. There was no doubt in her mind that Qora would carry out her threat without a second thought. The smirk upon her face said it all. She actually enjoyed watching Adella squirm, seeing an incorruptible bastion of the Emperor’s faith weigh the costs in her mind. More than that though there was having the power to utterly crush Adella right in her hand, literally and figuratively.

Adella carefully looked over the people upon the floor. Those that had heard Qora speak were on their knees, pleading with the Sister Superior. They begged for their lives. Others scattered, seeking some modicum of shelter in the small room. She looked back to Qora, pondering the odds of her being able to cross the distance between them in time. Though she also had a point, Marie might well end up crushed in a scuffle between them. The witch had her trapped. On the one hand was Marie’s life, on the other eight others. Numerically it should have been an obvious choice.

“Who are they?” Adella asked.

Qora chuckled. “Future splatters beneath your foot, that’s who. It doesn’t matter who they are. What does matter is if you don’t crush every last one I will kill Marie.”

There were plenty of times where Adella had been sure she couldn’t possibly hate Qora more. This time though she was certain there was no point more she could reach in the depths of her sheer hatred for the witch. She stared down at the people upon the floor once more, blue eyes calculating. One woman went so far as to throw herself down right before Adella’s right foot, tears in her eyes as she pleaded with the sister.

“Please, don’t do this! My son, he needs me! He’s still so young!” She wept.

The Sister Superior felt her insides recoil. She didn’t know what to do. It was either them or Marie. Marie was her Sister, one who had helped to keep her sane in her stay in this unending hell. However these eight might not have done anything to deserve this, simply being in the wrong place at the wrong time. They had families; lives, dreams and those were what Qora wanted her to take away from them. She squeezed her eyes shut, tears forming in the corners of her eyes.

“Tick tock, tick tock, Adella.”

Following that was a pitiful whimper from Marie. Adella opened her eyes and could see one of Qora’s pink painted nails poised to press down on the tiny sister’s head.

Adella couldn’t quite remember how it happened, but suddenly there was a crunch that filled the air. A sickening noise of bones shattering and cracking followed by a wet squelch. Beneath her pale foot pooled a puddle of warm blood. The Sister Superior blinked as she looked down at the puddle. It was forming right where that begging woman had been. Odd really. She moved her foot to the side and could see a mangled mess of red that barely resembled a human being.

She’d crushed her. Just lifted her foot and put it down really. It hadn’t taken much effort, or really any effort. Just by putting her full weight upon her foot the woman had been completely and utterly obliterated. Something in Adella shut down at that point, similar to how she felt when normally taking life. She went completely numb. Anything she might have otherwise felt was pushed aside as she knew what she needed to do.

Those that had been pleading previously saw what she had done and ran. They scrambled as fast as their little legs could carry them. Unfortunately it wasn’t fast enough. Adella easily crossed the distance, her as of yet unbloodied foot slamming down just ahead of the group of three. At this point she methodically started chased them down with her blood soaked foot. It wasn’t exactly difficult; indeed the tiny humans couldn’t put up much of a fight if they wanted to given the vast disparity in size.

The first man screamed just before Adella popped him under her sole, the cracking of bones and the squelch of blood sounding out. She twisted her foot to ensure his demise, cracking more bones under her foot. In a strange sense it felt little different than when she crushed bugs on her homeworld. Still crunchy, still gooey once they were crushed. In a more lucid state of mind she might well wonder about the state of her sanity for drawing such comparisons. As it was she didn’t want to think about it.

A woman ended up taking the full force of one of her toes in the back, knocking her to the ground. There was a sickening snap as her spine was shattered. The shadow of Adella’s bloodstained foot fell over her broken form and that was the end of her. There was a scream and few more cracks and then silence. The Sister Superior caught herself wriggling her toes slightly from the sensations under her sole.

After this she lifted her heel off of the floor and slid her foot back along the floor towards her next target. A smear of blood was left upon the floor in the wake of the movement. She brought her calloused heel down upon the man, splattering the inch tall human easily. Adella ground her heel into the ground, ensuring his demise as sure as the sun would rise. With him dead she turned her attention to those four that had run earlier.

“Four down four to go. I’m almost tempted to join you myself.” Qora said with a chuckle.

One of the men tried to hide under Qora’s robes though the witch obviously had taken note of that. She flicked her sandaled foot out and sent him flying towards Adella. His broken and battered body landed near the Sister Superior, who was quick to finish the job. The witch giggled slightly, biting her lower lip as she watched the statuesque blonde at work. Adella just tried to focus upon her gruesome task, though Qora seemed content to comment as she chased around the three remaining people and popped them under her soles.

“Ohhh, that one looked like a juicy one. They really are useless at this size for anything but amusement.” She remarked as Adella crushed a particularly plump human.

“You talk too much, witch. Your voice is grating.” Adella gritted out as one managed to slip from under her initial step.  

Qora chuckled. “You are enjoying yourself. I can tell, such things cannot be hidden from me darling.”

As Adella corrected her error and smeared the second to last man upon the cool floor she noted with no small amount of shame there was an… excitement in it. She had power over life and death in this situation and was using it to kill these tiny humans as effortlessly as insects. It damned her worse than anything else really. There were no psychic controls upon her now. This was done by her choice. She was trading eight lives for Marie. Eight lives she was extinguishing herself. If ever there were a moment she was further from the Emperor’s light this would be it.

She cornered the last man and stared down at him. She lifted her foot over him and slowly started to apply pressure. All of her kills thus far had been quick; this one though let her take in the little sensations. She could feel his little fists pounding away at her sole, feel his bones creak and threaten to splinter at any moment. A part of her mind, that dark part that grew more and more with Qora’s attentions, reveled in the sensations.

She applied more pressure and finally granted the man death, splattering him beneath her foot. She twisted her foot to the left once before stepping away. As she became less numb she felt a lump rise in her throat. The Sister Superior fell to her knees, eyes wide and filling with tears. Holy Emperor, what had she just done?

The gentle slap of Qora’s sandals sounded out, echoing in her ears as the witch stood before her. The witch patted at her golden crown and let out soothing shushing noises, like a mother might give to a child. Adella should have sprung to her feet and attacked her but in that moment there was not an ounce of strength in her body. Her strength was further sapped as Qora finally spoke once more.

“The faith of the Emperor is one of hypocrisy. People swear up and down they’ll be self-sacrificing for the sake of others but in the end it always comes down to you and yours. Eight lives versus one. For a ‘true’ servant of the Emperor the answer would have been obvious. Instead, you ended eight lives today in exchange for one, a broken, useless cripple. Not only that, you enjoyed it. You enjoyed splattering them upon your soles. Once you accept that, accept your own vice, you will be so much closer to true happiness, Adella.” Qora said softly, not an ounce of accusation in her voice.

As Adella was restrained to her pole once more, Marie still in something of a catatonic state herself the Sister Superior cried. Not out of earlier bliss and happiness but of sheer gut wrenching and crushing despair. 

 

Ultimatum by Inwiththebooks

The days seemed to blend together. Adella had stopped trying to gauge the passage of time. The intervals her meals came stopped providing much substance and her sleep cycles were horrid as of late. Her ‘good’ nights were dreamless grey affairs that lasted a few hours. Her normal nights were generally not so peaceful, nightmares being a frequent thing that plagued her. She thrashed enough to where she was always careful to set Marie well away from her slumbering form.

Her claustrophobia was starting to really mess with her. So long surrounded by these same tight metal walls. It was suffocating, she felt like she couldn’t breathe. It hadn’t been so bad for the longest time but as the days dragged on and she remained here it got worse. It almost seemed like they were getting closer out of the corner of her eyes. Like the walls were set to compress inwards around her.

The bloodstains that had littered the floor where gone, the room returned to its normal pristine condition seemingly overnight. Though there was no blood upon the floor or upon her person any longer, Adella knew those stains would never truly wash out. She had killed people. As in it wasn’t done against her will, she had been given a clear choice and had taken it. No psychic mind control, no restraints forcing her mouth open, no tiny sisters placed upon her body with her unaware of her slightest movements ending them. It was her fault.

Her blue eyes stared up at the ceiling. How much more could she take? How much more would she have to? One thing was certain, she dreaded the moment Qora walked through the door against. The Sister Superior could feel her sanity slipping with each new fresh hell brought before her. Adella almost wished it was another sister in her position. She wished she was like those that had already passed.

Marie had it worse of course. She was much quieter now. Adella wouldn’t blame her for judging her weakness. She should have tackled Qora, tried to do anything to kill her. The sacrifice of one sister would have been acceptable to kill her. Instead she’d played the heretic’s sick little game. Her gaze fell upon Marie as she leaned against Adella’s right leg. Somewhere in her gut she felt pity, affection, and sorrow for the tiny sister. Her legs were recovering slowly though it was unlikely she’d ever have full range of movement with them again.

The door slid open suddenly and Adella forced her gaze up. The defiance in her eyes was so very tired and unlike the burning hatred she’d felt for Qora before. The sorceress stepped inside, done up in her fine robes and filling the air with her irresistible presence. The self-satisfied smirk upon her lips. The grace she carried herself with. The curves of her body that drew the eyes. Perfection given flesh. Adella wished for all the world it was her that she could crush like nothing. She longed to feel her bones crack under her and listen to her wretched cries for mercy.

Qora stood before her, leaning over. Her arms were pushing up the swells of her breasts, granting Adella a marvelous view of what her worship granted her. It could be hers. It would be so easy to just-.

“No!” She screamed, shaking her head profusely and jostling Marie awake.

The witch lifted a brow at the outburst before giggling. “Unpleasant thoughts, my dear Adella? Or maybe… pleasant ones you don’t want to admit to?” She purred.

“Fuck you, heretic cunt.” Adella hissed, though her words lacked their normal venom.

That only drew a wider smirk from Qora. “You’ve been expanding your vocabulary of insults at least. Though, maybe you’d like a better idea of how I’d like you to greet me.”

Pain lanced through her skull as images poured into her mind, forced inside by the foul psychic powers of the witch. Kneeling prostrate and naked before the sorceress’s feet. A servile ‘greetings, mistress’ leaving her lips. Her lips upon her pink painted toes, tongue lolling out like a dogs to lap at the lowest part of her body in subservience.

Adella was drawn back into the waking world, gasping for breath. Her skin felt clammy and she stared up at Qora in fear that soon turned to naked hate. “I will NEVER call you mistress.” She hissed.

Qora chuckled against the back of her hand. “I note you didn’t protest kissing and licking at my feet however. Way to take a stand, Sister Superior.”

The sister flushed a dark crimson shade in embarrassment before schooling her expression. In the meantime words that were not her own were forced into her head. “I think you’ve been treating your little slave with kidgloves. Look at how slovenly she is. Useless, not even providing you with pleasure.” The witch’s words echoed in her mind for a while.

She continued. “Today you will start to fix that. Don’t breathe a word of this conversation if you want her to live. I will be leaving shortly. I will return in a few days and expect her to be a broken shell of a thing. I’ll read her memories. If she’s not… I’ll take her myself and break her. She won’t even remember her own name by that point.”

Horror and disgust welled up inside of Adella. She almost yelled and screamed at the witch before remembering her threat. Blue eyes darted to Marie subtly. The tiny sister was glaring up at Qora warily. No. No, no, no, Emperor no. Even the witch had to have some measure of human mercy in her black heart. Adella shot the witch a silent plea, looking for some kind of amusement upon her lips to indicate a joke. Not this. Anything but this.

No sign of mercy was on Qora’s face. Adella wanted to cry and scream and refute this. It was sick; it literally set her stomach churning. In the end though, as much as she hated it, she knew that if she didn’t Marie would die. Wasn’t this death of another sort? What she wanted her to do to her fellow sister… it was inhuman. Could anyone justify that?

Qora smiled brightly and gave Adella a mocking bow. “Farewell and good day, Adella dear. Just a little visit to see you are still healthy. Have some business to attend. See you soon. Very soon.”

As soon as the door slid shut, Adella was on a timer. A timer to turn her faithful sister into a shell of a human being. The Sister Superior felt Marie relax against her leg now that Qora was gone. “A right bitch, that heretic. Comes in here to mock us and leave. She’ll get hers. Don’t you think Adella?”

She wanted to say in her heart she believed so, but it would be a lie. So she lied. “Yes. The Emperor’s justice will find her one way or another.”

She swallowed hard and looked down at Marie. It became apparent the challenge Qora had really put before her. She had no control over her hands as they were behind her back. Marie would suspect the change if it was too soon. Adella needed to make it believable that she really wanted to break Marie and it wasn’t just because Qora commanded her. If her sister suspected that then she’d naturally go along and fake it. The witch would know and she would take Marie.

So Adella waited. She bided her time. They ate their coming meals as they always did, when they were taken out to bath themselves Adella acted the same. All the while her mind was puzzling out the art of degrading a human being to the point of destroying their self-worth. The very dark part of her mind proved useful for once. It came up with a few plans; ones Adella was ashamed to admit thrilled her.

So it was that when the pair were silent in one another’s company one day, Marie leaning against her right foot, Adella spoke up. “It’s your fault.” She said.

The tiny sister blinked at the booming voice of her sister superior and looked up. “Did you say something, Adella?” She asked, her eyes wide and earnest.

Adella schooled her face into a sneer and shifted her foot slightly. Marie let out a cry of surprise when Adella’s splayed pale toes grabbed her between them. She started at the surprised woman clenched between her big and second toes. Her squirms were actually quite pleasant, Adella was ashamed to say. Part of her wanted to turn back. A part that was crushed mercilessly. Better this than whatever Qora had in store for her.

“Its. Your. Fault. I had to kill those people because of you. Instead of thanking me or consoling me, you stew in silent hate and judgement.” She growled.

“Adella I- ahhhh!” Marie tried to get out. Adella clenched her toes around her, the pressure squeezing the air from the tiny sister. Her blue eyes narrowed at the pathetic pale thing squirming between her digits, little hands pressing into her skin to try and vainly push her toes apart.

“Shut up. I’m tired of it, do you hear me? I saved your life! I stained my soul for you! All I’ve gotten for that is your scorn, don’t try to deny it!” She all but shrieked, her loud voice doubtlessly pounding at Marie’s eardrums.

“Ahh, wai- Ahhhh, Adell-aaaa.” Marie’s face was turning red and rapidly getting a purple tone to that color.

The pleading look upon her face, that silent cry for mercy from the sister whose toes she was trapped between almost broke Adella. She wanted to free her and sob with her against her cheek, to apologize over and over. As it was, she didn’t let up until the last moment. Even then it was to lower her foot a bit and splay her toes. Marie dropped a short distance to the floor and promptly started gasping for breath. Adella sneered at her doubled over form.

“I was patient. I waited on you hand and foot and you still hate me for something that was your doing.” She said.

“Gah. *cough* Wait, please Adella! *gasp* I don’t know what you’re talking about! I’m s-sorry.” Marie wheezed out.

The sister superior rolled her eyes and lowered her foot down to pin Marie beneath it. “Don’t lie to me, Marie. You know what? You promised that you’d do anything for me once. Well, what I want now is a massage. Drop the Adella bit; you don’t have the right to use my name anymore. It’s Sister Superior.” The sister superior snarled.

Marie squealed in agony as Adella applied just the lightest bit of pressure to her injured legs. The noise rent at her heart and soul. The tiny sister desperately scrabbled and pushed at the big toe mashed over her head and face, her tiny hands tickling as they strained to push it off her. The sister superior snorted and rested her foot on its side to give Marie some mild reprieve.

Adella found, once again, some part of her reveled in this. Feeling Marie squirm pitifully beneath her sole, dominating her physically in so effortless a manner. It was so sinfully pleasurable. A thrill, sick and illicit, shot through her. This woman that was her friend, reduced to a coughing and sputtering heap with laughable ease.

“Please… tell me what’s wrong, what did I do? I-I’m so sorry, please stop hurting me!” Marie sobbed, tears in her eyes.

“Shut up, Marie. Now crawl over to my foot and make yourself useful. Would be a first.” She ordered, her words as biting as a whip.

A whimper came from the woman as her fingers clawed upon the floor, dragging herself over to Adella’s foot. It was a painful and straining effort, her legs likely in complete agony from the mistreatment and her lungs still burning. Adella’s face on high was carefully schooled to show little emotion. She continued to sob as she crawled, confused most likely by the entire affair. It was hard, doing this to her.

Eventually she reached the pale skin, her fingers clawing at it to bring herself closer. Her hands pushed against the skin of Adella’s sole in a frankly pitiful attempt at a massage. She couldn’t even manage to prop herself upright. The Sister Superior rolled her eyes and let out a disgusted sigh at the weak display.

“Looks like I have to do everything.” She muttered.

Dexterously Adella used the big toe of her other foot to pin Marie flat against the bottom of the sole. She let out a muffled shriek into the flesh she now was sinking in, arms flailing uselessly. The much bigger woman then used her toe to start rubbing the pinned tiny up and down her foot. She was careful to measure her strokes to avoid crushing Marie or breaking anything. As she used Marie as her personal foot massage toy she chuckled.

“There, you see? This it much better than you being useless. In fact, you should feel great. This is the best a pathetic thing like you is likely to ever get in this life now. Who are you to judge my decisions? You’re nothing now. Just a toy anyone could use and abuse.” Adella laid it on thick, letting her dark urges into her voice as she continued Marie’s hellish treatment.

“Once I get out of here, you can be my personal insole. Not much good you are for anything else. You’d get stepped on by me day in and day out, licking at my feet and their sweat for the rest of your days. That’s the best life you can hope for.” She said lightly.

The wet sensation of tears was felt upon her foot, Marie finally going mostly limp as her body was occasionally wracked by sobs. Adella let up finally, letting her roll onto the floor. The tiny woman fell onto her back and sobbed for all she was worth. Tears spilled down her cute cheeks as she cried her heart out, looking up fearfully at the blonde goddess above her. Adella snorted at the being below, her contempt clear.

“We haven’t even gotten started.” The Sister Superior promised, feeling her humanity slip away with those words. If she hadn’t been damned before, she surely was now. 

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5099