Heroes, Villains, and Laundry by Inwiththebooks
Summary:

Velia Valspar is a typical heroine just trying to get through life. She fights crime, doubles as a waitress to pay the bills, and has to wait in traffic like everyone else. As far as she is concerned the world is just as simple as Heroes and Villains and very little else need be said on the matter. That is until a chance meeting with a villainess in a Laundromat has her start to question what she thinks to be true and false. Soon enough she finds herself exploring long dormant fantasies with a woman who's day job is mayhem and destruction.

Everyone needs a little crazy in their lives.


Categories: Adventure, Body Exploration, Couples , Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Humiliation, Lesbians Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: No Word count: 39177 Read: 73989 Published: June 29 2015 Updated: September 27 2015
Story Notes:

Right, so this story is based off an idea I had for an RP a while back, though I've adapted it to be GTS related obviously. The idea being, what would happen if you tossed a heroine and a villianess together to meet outside of fighting each other? I've taken it a step further with seeing if I can produce a nice little romance story. Well, as nice as someone as cruel and heartless as I can produce. Likely this will be the closest I get to straight up gentle action.

Anyway, the GTS elements will be light at the start but will pick up later as things get going. Do let me know what you think as things go, I enjoy feedback of any sort. I especially welcome criticism.

Without anymore delays, lets dive in.

1. Laundry Day by Inwiththebooks

2. Duty Calls by Inwiththebooks

3. Dinner with the Dragon by Inwiththebooks

4. Out in the Open by Inwiththebooks

5. Sports Bras and Zip Ties by Inwiththebooks

6. If Its Not One Thing... by Inwiththebooks

7. In Her Boots by Inwiththebooks

8. Record Highs and Painful Lows by Inwiththebooks

9. Working Through The Bad by Inwiththebooks

10. The Nature of Powers and Submission by Inwiththebooks

11. Role Reversal by Inwiththebooks

Laundry Day by Inwiththebooks
Author's Notes:

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended

Velia pulled into a parking space relatively close to the Laundromat, wincing slightly at the brakes squeaked ever so slightly. She really needed to see about changing those sooner rather than later. The young woman shrugged off the thought for a later date and shifted the car into park, jerking the emergency brake back out of habit. This done she stepped out of the somewhat beat up four door sedan and opened the door to the back seat and lifted the basket of clothes within. She nudged the door closed with her knee and started down towards the Laundromat, adjusting her hold on her basket to allow her to press the electronic lock for her car. Velia Valspar did not get her car stolen by some street punk.

The New Orleans morning was muggy and grey and humid. She had avoided most traffic by getting out very early, though she doubted she would be getting lucky on the way back to the apartment. A yawn escaped her lips as her eyelids drooped threateningly, her body still very much desiring to sleep. The quick cup of coffee this morning hadn't even put a dent in her grogginess; then again that was what she got for trying a new brand. A friend had recommended it, though she had to wonder about that friend's taste now.

She paused before crossing the street, making certain there weren't any oncoming cars. In this city she was likely to get run over more that she was to have someone stop for her. A brisk walk had her across the street and at the glass door leading into the Laundromat. She nudged it open with her shoulder, pushing in and adjusting her grip on her basket of clothes. If the stupid washer at the apartment wasn't busted she wouldn't need to be coming down here. Of course the manager was a cheap bastard so it wasn't getting fixed anytime soon.

When Velia stepped inside she noted that there were about two other people there. The stupid fluorescent lighting right above the door still hadn't been fixed and the only employee there looked half ready to fall asleep in a puddle of his own drool. It was run down and pretty shady but it was close by and really that was all she cared about. She was about to head over to her usual washer when a closer look at one of the patrons almost caused her to lose her grip on her basket.

Long dark hair was pulled into a frazzled looking ponytail, a few strands hanging around an angular face. The woman possessed smooth dusky skin, her Arabic descent rather clear for anyone to see. Her form was possessed of lean muscle and gently sloping curves that drew the eye. Chocolate brown eyes were half lidded and full lips parted in a yawn as she stood at one of the washing machine's depositing quarter after quarter into its slot. Her clothes were rather sloppy looking, a white t-shirt, sweat pants and a pair of black flip-flips.

The woman cursed low as one of her quarters slipped from her fingers and clattered to the ground. It rolled between two of the machines, rather an unlucky series of events however considering that Velia knew the woman in question she allowed a smirk to settle across her lips. The woman grumbled as she got to her knees, grasping futilely under the machine for her lost quarter. The smirk left her lips as wariness took over, Velia watching as the woman grew steadily more frustrated.

She stood after a good minute, her dark eyes flashing as she placed a hand on the machine next to hers. The flesh of her hand started glowing visibly orange as heat pulsed through it. A threatening hiss sounded out as all moisture on the top of the machine immediately evaporated. It was at that point Velia opted to clear her throat, earning a sharp glare from the woman. A snarl was curling her lips that dropped into a shocked 'o' as she looked at Velia. The blonde haired woman shuffled in place as their gazes met. She swallowed hard as she could practically feel electricity passing between them.

Inevitably she was the first to break the tension filled silence. "Uh, wasn't expecting to find you here, Alatha." She said, her southern accent quite prominent and thick.

The woman seemed to recover and removed her hand from the washing machine, the glow still present as Alatha regarded Velia. "Piss off, Bug. I'm not looking for a fight this morning, but I'll be more than happy to turn this place to ashes if you want one."

The rather plain faced and petite blonde glared up at the taller woman, irritated by the use of the hostile nickname. "I'm not leaving, free country. But I'm not looking for one so cool down, Fire Princess."

A snort left Alatha's nose as she sat down on the bench, her quarter problem forgotten as she eyed Velia warily. This was not how she had been expecting the morning to go. A nice boring morning was apparently too much to ask. Instead she had to run into the Queen of Arson herself and find her cranky and half awake. Velia put it out of her mind, noting that neither of the Laundromat's other occupants had taken notice of the near fight. Good. Less commotion to be started.

Velia opened the washer Alatha had just been about to vaporize and started loading up her clothes. She had dressed in clothes she had stained with paint a while back, a black t-shirt and loose baggy jeans. She wore flats rather than sandals. Her other clothes she actually cared about were loaded up and detergent was added to the washer. After witnessing the mistake of Alatha she was careful in handling her quarters. Once she was finished she pressed the longest cycle and sat down on the same bench as Alatha.

Outwardly she kept her expression stony and blank but there was a justified worry in her. Alatha was unpredictable at best and when she was pissed, like she obviously was, things could get... nasty. Yet she was witnessing her in a rather different environment than normal. Indeed, normally she was dodging her flames in a bank or on a rooftop. Here, minus the scowl that could likely actually burn a hole in something, she actually looked somewhat normal. She swallowed hard and figured she'd try to at least make conversation. This awkward silence was pretty stifling and she had a good half hour to wait around.

"So... you come here often?" Velia chanced.

Alatha turned an annoyed eye on her as she rifled through her pockets for another quarter no doubt. "Why? Planning on telling the cops to scope it out if I say yes?" She said.

Well, that wasn't hostile at all. "Just curious."

The woman rolled her eyes and continued to check her pockets. In hindsight that had probably not been the best question to ask. They were enemies after all. Velia sighed and crossed her legs, allowing one of her flats to dangle from her toes. Looks like she was going to be dealing with hostile silence then. After a while Alatha gave up looking for more change, sulking rather sullenly as she looked at her own load of clothes just lying inside of the machine.

After a few minutes of just listening to the whirring noise of her own washer at work, Velia was surprised when the sullen villainess spoke. "Listen Bu- Velia. Could you- I mean..." She said, clearly uncomfortable with whatever she was trying to say.

"Spit it out, Alatha."

"You can make yourself tiny. Can you, maybe, slip under the machine and push the quarter out?" She asked, averting her gaze uncomfortably.

Red flags rose immediately in Velia's mind. Her shrinking powers could indeed allow her to slip right under and push the quarter out. However in such a state she was rather vulnerable. Vulnerable enough to where, if she wanted, Alatha could probably casually smear her across the floor. Velia shivered as she imagined the last thing she might see being the underside of Alatha's black flip-flip, the sky above dominated by the dark sole as it might utterly annihilate her. Her power was useful for sneaking but not so much when her enemy knew she was coming.

Alatha must have guessed her thoughts. "Listen. I'm willing to call a truce as long as we are in here. As much as I'd like to squish you like a bug I just want to do my fucking laundry and go home before traffic gets bad. Besides, if I killed you I'd still be out a quarter."

"Oh, I feel so relieved." Velia replied sarcastically.

The dark haired woman sighed. "You're a hero right? So shouldn't you be all about helping people in need of it?" She said, a slight smirk crossing her lips for the first time this morning.

The heroine locked her jaw and pondered telling her to go jump off a bridge. There was nothing compelling her to help the villainess, indeed there were plenty of reasons not to. She had tried to kill her multiple times, caused hundreds of thousands in property damage, and hurt innocent people to get what she wanted. However, if only for the sake of her being tired and it looked like Alatha was just as tired she stood and started to gather her willpower. The imagined image of her doom under Alatha sole was still firm in her mind, causing her to hesitate. She masked this hesitation by looking around to make certain no one else was looking.

Slowly, very slowly she started to reduce in stature. Inch by inch she grew smaller, her eyes locked upon Alatha to ensure the woman didn't try anything. Technically she could do this much faster but opted to take her time, just to allow herself to watch the villainess. As she shrunk her clothes shrunk with her, caught in her personal aura. The process was as easy as breathing by this point in her twenty years of life, just as easy as conjuring flames as to twenty one year old Alatha.

When she crossed the one foot mark the tiny woman slowly backed towards the washing machine, her eyes never leaving the villainess. Alatha's own eyes were fixed upon Velia's shrinking form. She wondered if she was considering it. Fear pulsed through her as she saw the now much larger woman shift slightly on the bench. Still she continued to shrink until she was about two inches in height. She could go much smaller however this would do for crawling under the washing machine.

In the distance she saw the blurry form of Alatha, her titanic form looking more like a part of the landscape than anything else. The Laundromat had transformed from just a moderately sized room with some washing machines to a massive a sprawling world of towering benches and monolithic machinery. The ground was a desert of black and white ceramic, the filth and grime upon them much more noticeable at this size. The sound of her washing machine working was a thunderous rumbling overhead.

Her power had a way of granting perspective, that much was certain. Velia shrugged off the thoughts and turned away from Alatha's sitting form and sighed as she got on her stomach and crawled under the machine. She still could not believe she was doing this for a woman like that. Part of her was tempted to crawl right back out and grow back however she pushed it down. Instead she delved fully under the machine, immersing herself in a dirty and dusty world most would never experience.

Dust was heavy down here and Velia coughed as she inhaled it. Her clothes were dirty and she could feel unspeakable filth under her nails as she crawled. She was not overly concerned regarding Spiders or Insects, she was still fairly large after all and she could always make herself even smaller to escape. All of this effort for a woman that had tried to kill her a few times. She must be out of her mind really. She should have called the police as soon as she had noticed her and let them sort it out.

The darkness made it difficult to see but her powers also gave her impeccable sight in low light, as such she was able to spot the quarter easily enough. She crawled towards it and moved around behind it, taking another dust filled breath. It was a good thing people didn't normally live like she could, she doubted many could get used to it. It sucked being so tiny and it gave her perspective on the smaller denizens of the world. A thirteen year old Velia would have laughed at the thought of having sympathy for ants but now, after her Awakening, she knew all too well how horrid tiny living could be.

The young woman pushed at the heavy hunk of metal, pushing it towards the crack of light that was the world beyond. At least she was getting her exercise in for the day. Slowly she pushed the prize Alatha so desired towards the light, remembering again who all this was for. She doubted the woman would even give her a thank you, and yet here she was toiling away to get her quarter back to her. Truly she was the angel of generosity, she mused as she inched closer to the end of the struggle, the thundering of the machine next to this one filling her ears.

She pushed the quarter out from under the machine and wriggled out from under it, breathing heavily as she turned over onto her back. Immediately she tensed up as she saw Alatha move quickly, a sigh of relief leaving the titanic woman's lips. Staring up at her like this Velia felt her current size all the more, swallowing hard as she stared up at the form that cast a shadow over her. She half expected a sneer to curl back the woman's lips as her sandaled foot came down, mocking words leaving her at how foolish she had been to trust her.

Instead a part of massive fingers reached down and grasped the quarter, raising it to the heavens far above. Velia's eyes fell upon Alatha's sandal clad feet resting nearby, her gaze lingering upon the massive digits with painted black nails. A flash of arousal shot through her as she took in every inch of her toes, drinking in the sight with more than a tad of voyeurism. As far as she was concerned the little peep was the least owed to her after crawling through that. In the more deviant corners of her mind she wondered what it might be like to be trapped under those brown digits, drinking in air with each of Alatha's steps. It was definitely not a good thing that she had this power with these fetishes of hers.

Shaking off these thoughts she started growing much more quickly this time, moving towards the bench as Alatha worked at the spin cycle on her own machine. Velia sat down upon the bench, covered in dust and grime from her ordeal. She looked rather like she had been stuck in a dust storm or had emerged from a particularly horrid and old attic. Alatha turned to her and lifted a brow at the sight.

"You could probably use a shower." She quipped.

Velia glared halfheartedly at the pyrokinetic. "Three most likely before I feel clean again."

Alatha cleared her throat, sitting down again. "Yeah, well, thanks. I know we don't get along and you didn't have to do shit for me after all we've been through, so thanks."

The gratitude surprised Velia and she simply offered her a nod. The silence returned over the pair as they stared at their clothes as they washed. The heroine was not sure what to make of what had just happened. The normal meetings she had with villains of any type generally ended with a fight, this was the first time she had seen a different aspect to any of them. Alatha especially came off as something of an apathetic thief. It was a little difficult to wrestle with the idea that someone she branded as a villain could be courteous.

"I do come here often. My apartment has a few washers but someone always gets to them before me. So I just come here now." She muttered, answering Velia's question from earlier.

The answer actually earned a smirk from Velia. "Surprised you didn't just burn the place down." She said, before realizing Alatha might well take offense to that.

The pyrokinetic merely rolled her eyes. "Then I'd be out an apartment that doesn't ask too many questions. Though this one Asian chick is really obnoxious about the washer thing, like she takes pride in beating me down there after I beat her once. I've burnt her clothes once or twice when she wasn't looking." She said.

"Ha, at least you've got washers. The one in my building broke like a week ago and the owner is too cheap to shell out cash to fix it." Velia laughed.

The villainess joined her for a chuckle at their own misfortune before the laughter died off and silence returned. There was unease in Velia's gut as Alatha was being humanized rather quickly in her eyes. The pyrokinetic had always come off as this force of uncaring destruction but she fucked up and had problems just like any other person. After they left this place they'd be enemies again, she had now doubt and part of her was saddened. She wondered if Alatha felt the same. Maybe she didn't care.

"So... I'll probably be coming back here every now and then. If we meet up..." Velia started.

Alatha placed her hands behind her head, giving the heroine a lazy half glance. "Same truce applies. I won't mess with you if you don't mess with me."

Velia nodded. She could live with that. Neutral ground as it was. Of course it went without saying it was no holds barred when they were fighting as normal.

Duty Calls by Inwiththebooks

Being a heroine didn't pay the bills. Sure, powers were nice but they couldn't pay rent on an apartment really. Not if one wanted to remain on the right side of the law and not have to look over their shoulder every day for cops. As such it wasn't unheard of for the day jobs of certain well known heroes to be less than glamorous. Such was the case for Velia as she was currently wiping down the bar at the Cork and Table Bar in the middle of the day.

It was a somewhat popular establishment with a devoted clientele. Some showed up to shoot pool, other to play cards in the back room, and then some where just looking to drink with some pals. Regardless Velia wasn't for lack of work as the bartender. Cleaning the bar, cleaning tables, taking orders, and trying to keep harassment down for the waitresses were full time jobs given how busy the place could get. Today was no different really as she finished cleaning the bar and noted someone sit down at the bar.

"Hey, Lia, whiskey no ice." The man ordered.

The drink was poured and on the table quick as a flash. From him she prepared a couple of beers for a waitress to take to a table out on the floor, the foam slightly spilling over her fingers. Really it was pretty amazing to her at times that she even had time to handle the odd crime or two. She never wore a mask so pretty much everyone knew who she was really. The mask cliché had never really seemed relevant to her since her folks didn't live in New Orleans anymore. Some still stuck to it, both hero and villain alike but she didn't have much to hide. Not as if she needed to worry about being billed for property damage with her powers.

"...Units on the scene have been unable to get into the building. Fires are raging all around the block and as of yet emergency response have been ineffectual in calming the blaze."

Velia's attention turned to the TV just in time to see a mugshot of her Laundromat-partner appear beside the news anchor. Her eyes narrowed slightly at the sight. The queen of fire just had to pick one of her work days to try and rob some joint. Fantastic. Normally she'd be inclined to let another Super handle the situation but she knew for a fact that Iceman and Dozer were out of the city for a vacation. So at the moment she was the only one that was on duty. Judging from the images things were not going to go well if Alatha was left to her own devices.

She sighed and turned her eyes to a waitress who nodded and took over while she headed into the back. The young bartender pushed open the door and walked inside the owner's office. A middle aged balding man was staring at his phone, which was also picking up the news feed. He looked up and smirked at Velia.

"Well, looks like duty calls again. I'll cover for you this shift." He said.

"Yeah, sorry Frank." She offered.

He lifted a hand, waving away the apology. "Hey, I knew what I was getting into when I hired a Super. Besides pretty sure I get more business with the Super bartender on staff."

Velia smiled as he pressed a button on his desk, causing the wall panel near his desk to slide aside. The locker behind it possessed a combination keypad lock. The man stepped out from behind his desk and patted her shoulder encouragingly as he stepped out of the office to give her time to handle things alone. She supposed she was fortunate to have a boss who understood the balancing act between her two lives. It was also a bonus he was a mad genius and made most of her gadgets for fun in his spare time.

The young woman locked the door and punched in the combination on the wall locker, kicking off her sneakers. She opened the door of the locker as she started undoing the buttons on her cream colored blouse. Inside was her uniform, a leather body suit with combat boots. A belt in the corner possessed a number of devices useful in her line of work. Her powers were useful for sneaking but other than slightly enhanced durability she needed other ways to combat stronger Supers like Alatha.

She suited up quickly, her eyes lingering upon the pistol and the hand held Taser. Normally she'd bring the pistol for someone like Alatha, however her hand moved to the Taser instead for some reason. Maybe the past three weeks of cordiality had softened her a bit to the pyrokinetic. They met rather irregularly honestly and normally when they did talk it was mostly small talk. Safe topics that avoided talking overmuch on anything that might reveal too much personal information. Even still she did not think she could easily pull the trigger of a lethal weapon on Alatha.

With the Taser holstered Velia looked at herself in the mirror. She tied her hair up in a ponytail and swallowed hard. She pushed down any positive feelings she might have towards the pyrokinetic. They weren't in the Laundromat so there was no need for the neutral treatment. Likely she shouldn't expect any mercy from Alatha. Not when she was in the midst of her flames. She tended get rather... chaotic when using her powers as she appeared to be now.

_____________________________________________________________________

Sneaking out of the bar had been rather easy. There wasn't much in the way of traffic heading towards the scene of the crime. The pillar of smoke rising in the distance was likely visible for miles around. A few news helicopters were flying high in the sky, keeping abreast of the events below. Velia drove towards the scene, parking her car a block away before continuing on foot for the rest of the way. She easily slipped past the police barricade, shrinking in size to weave her way past a forest of boots.

She slipped behind a swat van and grew in size once again, slowing her breathing as she heard an explosion nearby. She peeked out from behind her cover and spotted Alatha, dressed in a red and orange coat with a hood over her head. It was unbuttoned and revealed her sloppily worn blazer and slacks. Iron heeled boots clacked harshly upon asphalt as she walked forward, the bullets fired upon her melting in the intense heat surrounding her before ever touching her skin. Liquid metal slid down her heat resistant clothing and her skin without leaving a single blemish. Heat and fire were hers to command.

The woman was walking inside of a nearby building, a museum from the looks of it. She was yelling something about the vault inside. Likely she would turn down the aura of intense heat around her body once inside. Alatha was as violent as they came but she wasn't one to kill hostages unless they got in her way. As such this was Velia's chance to strike out at the pyrokinetic. She ran through the smoking and scorching ruins Alatha left in her wake, producing her Taser.

She took aim at Alatha's back, not really thinking about anything but stopping the violent criminal. She wasn't Alatha at that moment; instead she was the fire throwing villainess. She pulled the trigger of the police grade Taser, launching two metal needles out towards the woman's back. The metal sunk home right into her skin and she activated a current of paralyzing electricity

A strangled cry left Alatha's lips as she fell to her knees almost immediately, her muscles tensing up to a paralyzing degree. Normal people would likely have been completely knocked on their belly but instead the woman slowly managed to stand. An audible snarl escaped her lips as the wires were gripped and the Taser was pulled from Velia's gloved fingers. The needles were all but torn from her flesh.

Velia swallowed hard as a pair of very enraged eyes. Lips were pulled back in an animalistic snarl. "Well, the Bug makes her appearance. Looking to get squished?" She said, flames bursting to life around her hands.

The size changer leapt to the side as a pair of firebolts were tossed her way, shrinking herself to avoid one passing a little too close to her head for comfort. She spun through the open air as the fire missed her tiny form by a wide margin. Velia landed on the asphalt on her feet, her reduced size making longer falls rather easily handled. She grew once again, running towards the blurry form of Alatha. As she ran she reached to her belt, producing a small cylinder. She grew in size rapidly and twisted on the head of the item, tossing it at Alatha's feet and leaping past the woman.

An explosion of cold blasted at her back and a violent hiss sounded through the air. As she turned she smirked as she noted Alatha's form now encased in ice, an expression of surprise upon her face. Velia sighed as she walked up to the frozen woman, knowing full well the freezing would not kill her. Her internal body temperature was much too high for a bit of ice to put her down for good. The heroine flicked at the ice in front of Alatha's face, snickering slightly as she tried to think of something snappy to say.

"This Bug bites, bitch."

Well... that had sounded better in her head. She blew one of her bangs from her face and was about to walk out to signal for police to enter. That was until she heard and ominous cracking noise from behind. Velia turned and watched Alatha's flesh glow bright orange, the ice encasing her dribbling melted water in great rivulets. A moment later the woman encased within shattered the thinning ice, emerging from her temporary prison in a shower of ice crystals and fire. Steam rose all around her as the water started to evaporate.

Velia produced a metal baton from her belt and swallowed, watching as Alatha cracked her neck to the side and offered a savage grin to her. Her fingers curled into glowing fists of heat and flame as she advanced upon the size changer. Her uniform and the baton were of the same material Alatha's own clothes were made off so they could stand the heat. She on the other hand was sweltering from being this close to the enraged pyrokinetic.

The woman swung a fist at her and Velia battered the blow aside with her baton, only to find her opponent's foot taking advantage of the momentum and kick her in the stomach. Pain blossomed within her gut but soon enough pain was replaced by the faintest bits of pleasure as adrenaline coursed through every inch of her body. The next punch and kick combination she blocked easily and went low, sweeping at Alatha's feet to knock her off balance.

Alatha jumped back inside of the museum proper and laughed. "Come on, little Bug, I know you can do better than that." She taunted, holding both of her arms out wide in an inviting gesture.

The heroine's answer was a swung baton, which Alatha raised her arm to block. However Velia gathered her willpower and willed herself to shrink rapidly, landing a harsh strike against Alatha's ribs by making the weapon and herself smaller. She grew and stepped in, swinging and uppercut at Alatha's exposed face. The low connected, smacking into the pyrokinetic's right eye in a satisfying manner. Her size changing powers could make fights like this rather simple. Well, if it were a normal human being at least.

As Alatha was anything but normal she stumbled back and let out a cry of pain, lashing out with a kick that scored at Velia's leg. Pain flared again with the sweet tinge of arousal following soon after. Despite herself she found herself getting enjoyment out of actually fighting Alatha and judging from the almost demented grin on the woman's face she enjoyed it on some level. Whether it was in receiving pain or dishing it out, Velia had no idea.

She swung her baton again only to find it gripped by Alatha and herself suddenly very close to the pyrokinetic. The heat coming off of her at this range was almost unbearable as sweat started to perspire upon Velia's skin almost immediately. The taller woman hooked her leg around behind the size changer a pushed hard. With a rather undignified squeak the blonde fell onto her back and stared up at the woman in naked fear as fire started to lick at the corners of her mouth. In that moment she did not see Alatha the Villain or the Woman. She saw the Dragon.

The woman kicked her in the side, drawing a loud cry of pain from Velia's lips. Pain and pleasure mixed together in an odd concoction within her gut as Alatha laid into her prone form. Quickly she willed herself to shrink as small as she could manage, stopping at roughly the size of an ant. The next kick hit open air where she had once been, whooshing overhead and kicking up hot air around the tiny woman. Velia struggled to her feet and prepared to run again, noticing a descending shadow from above far too late.

She froze as the descending fingers of the titanic form of her enemy roughly gripped her before closing around her, trapping her in a prison of flesh. This immediately presented her with a problem. Growing when trapped inside of a closed space was very unwise. If she did so now she would likely break every bone in her body trying to escape. Though, looking around at the walls of flesh holding her she had to wonder if that was going to happen anyway.

Her eyes were wide as her predicament truly sat in. She was trapped, trapped inside Alatha's fist with her flesh on all sides. She could not shrink any smaller than this to escape nor could she grow, all she could do was stare at the creases and ridges of her flesh. Any moment now a squeeze was going to splatter her all over the sweaty and calloused skin of the woman's hand. A little red dot would be all that was left of her, something Alatha could just wipe away on her coat and forget about.

Velia waited and waited for the squeezing however it never came. Instead she noticed that the temperature was growing steadily in her prison and she could not allow a bit of her skin to touch Alatha's skin without it burning. Sweat was dripping down her face as every breath felt like it would set her lungs on fire. It was like being trapped inside an oven. Her clothes could endure the heat but her body most certainly could not take this forever. There was no pleasure with this pain, only the thought that she needed to get out of here.

She pounded upon the unyielding flesh around her, screaming and crying as the heat continued to rise. Alatha was going to cook her alive. "Let me out! Please, I'll do anything just please let me out! Oh God stop! It hurts! Stop!!" She screamed, knowing that Alatha could not hear her.

What a fool she had been to think Alatha of all people had a shred of humanity in her. No doubt she was laughing at her pathetic struggles and was amused by how she had opted to kill her. Compared to this Velia would rather have been crushed. Anything was better that being cooked alive in this oven of flesh. She started coughing and sputtering, her throat raw from screaming as she pathetically and weakly delivered a final pound to her prison, tears mixing with the sweat that drenched her form.

Suddenly the prison vanished and the delirious woman found herself falling through the air as Alatha let her go. Velia willed herself to grow at the last minute, landing on the ground with a thud. She took in long and cool breath of air, gasping like a drowning man might when surfacing. Above she could see the villainess glaring down at her, her jaw locked as she walked out of Velia's darkening vision. The final thought she had as consciousness left her was to wonder why she had been freed.

Dinner with the Dragon by Inwiththebooks

It looked like she was not going to show. Again. Really, Velia was not certain why she was surprised as she stared at her laundry swishing about within the beat up looking washing machine.

Two weeks had passed since her near death incident. One week had been spent in the hospital rehydrating and recovering from the fight with Alatha. The next week she had spent every morning coming back to the Laundromat, trying to catch the pyrokinetic. Every day she was disappointed and irritated that she did not show. Certainly their mornings had been sporadic before but now this was getting ridiculous. It wasn't as though there was a massive manhunt after her; she wasn't the only Super to commit a crime after all. The police were still worrying over a possible league of them rising up.

Velia sighed as she placed her hands behind her head, staring up at the florescent lighting above. She wasn't even sure why she was bothering. What kind of crazy person looked for the person that tried to cook them alive? Likely she wanted answers; at least that was what she told herself. She wanted to know. Wanted to know why Alatha hadn't killed her. The opportunity had literally in her hand. She could have squeezed the life from her or continued to just cook her. Instead the villainess had let her go.

Her gaze turned to the door as she heard a little bell announce the entrance of someone. Standing in her normal sloppy looking attire was the queen of fire herself. Velia did not take her gaze off of Alatha as the woman stepped closer. She noted a pair of headphones shoved into her ears and that she was making a point of avoiding direct eye contact with her. There was no acknowledgement as Alatha set her basket of clothes down on the bench and started loading up the washer.

It wasn't the lack of acknowledgement that pissed her off, that was expected. It was how she even avoided eye contact. So much so that her hand curled tightly around Alatha's wrist as the other woman was reaching for more of her clothes. That was when the dark eyes she had seen shouldering with rage the other day met her own. They narrowed and Velia felt heat start to build threateningly beneath her hand, sending her mind back to the prison of flesh and the near death experience. Even still her fingers only curled tighter around the wrist, refusing to let go.

After a long moment of simply staring at each other Alatha finally took the headphones of her ears with her free hand. "What?"

Velia blinked at the question. "What? That's what you ask me? Are we just pretending like that whole thing at the museum didn't happen?" She demanded.

Alatha jerked her wrist away from Velia's grasp. "That sounds just fine to me. No need to dreg up past fights." She muttered, angrily tossing in a pair of panties into the washer.

The size changer locked her jaw and crossed her arms under her breasts, turning her gaze back to her own washer. She had never seen someone shove quarters into a machine with such force either, Alatha looked fit to actually break the thing. The villainess sat next to her, keeping to her silence as she stared at her own clothes as they were started in the cycle. If their first silence together had been awkward, this one was positively hostile.

"Why did you let me go?" Velia asked, breaking the silence.

For the longest time Alatha remained silent before turning a dangerous smirk to Velia, eyes flashing. "If you'd like, I could rectify that, Bug."

"Don't give me that bullshit; if you were going to do it you would have done it. Why did you let me go?" Velia demanded.

All the anger that was within Alatha seemed to just leave her in a single weary sigh. A moment later she chuckled. "You want to go out to dinner some time?"

A moment passed before Velia could actually say that she had heard the other woman right. The expression on her face must have certainly been comical as Alatha smirked and let out a little laugh. The size changer blinked one, twice before going over what had just been said again to make sure she wasn't going crazy. Alatha, fire breathing, destruction craving, battle hungry Alatha had just asked her to dinner. Of all the deflections she had expected, that was on the very bottom of her list.

"I-I, what?"

"You know, dinner? It's that meal after lunch." The pyrokinetic answered flippantly.

Velia scowled. "I know that! What does that have to do with anything?"

Alatha let out a long breath before shrugging. "Listen. I was standing there in the middle of that museum, holding you in my hand and was really thinking about just killing you. Thinking it over for a bit I figured I didn't really want you dead. So I let you go. Simple as that."

"Why didn't you want me dead?"

A roll of her eyes met that question. "I just gave you that answer, Bug. I don't actually mind your company after spending a few mornings with you and think you're attractive. So, hence, dinner."

That was another answer she hadn't been expecting. A flush actually came to her cheeks at that compliment. Velia would be the first to admit that Alatha pissed her off, she scared her and fighting with her could be both invigorating and harrowing. There were times when she wanted to just pound her face in with her baton. There were also other times where she wanted to fuck up against a wall. There was something to be said for hate mixing in with affection in some ways, though she hadn't expected a similar condition to exist within Alatha.

At the moment she looked inside herself and went over the pros and cons of a possible romantic relationship with the pyrokinetic. Well for cons... she was a villain, she was wanted dead or alive in several countries, she seemed to lack much of a moral compass, and the list went on from there. For pros... well she was probably one of the most attractive women she had ever seen. Other than that she didn't know much about her personally, other than bits of sarcastic humor that slipped in here or there.

It wasn't like she couldn't just try it out. Alatha didn't seem a very 'strings attached' sort of gal after all. She could go out for a date, see how it went and go from there. At worst she found out that she was indeed as soulless and shallow as she figured. At best maybe she'd finally have something to do with her Friday nights aside from beating the piss out of criminals. After a long while she turned towards Alatha, who had opted to return her gaze to her washer as though not expecting an answer.

"Alright. I'll bite. What place did you have in mind?"

_______________________________________________________________________

Velia stared at the flickering sign above the door to the restaurant two nights later on a Friday night, already quite regretting her decision to take Alatha up on her date. The place as a little dinky Chinese place tucked into an obscure part of the French Quarter. It looked rather like a place to get stabbed for her purse as much as a place to get a bite to eat. It was called "The Taste of Asia." Normally Chinese was not her fare but Alatha had talked it up quite a bit as a place she would regularly patron.

Noting that the 'e' in 'Taste' was dark Velia was not exactly expecting gourmet as she stepped inside of the establishment. She'd even gotten dressed up for the dinner, heels, a nice dress and she'd braved a curling iron to do her hair into gentle blonde curls that fell about her face just so. Her little pink Hello Kitty purse was clutched tightly as she looked around, half expecting someone to try and snatch it from her. However the inside was actually, pleasantly, much nicer looking than the outside.

The red and white tiled floor was clean and all but gleaming and the place smelled of boiled chicken and well cooked fish. A pretty, young Asian woman was at the front and smiled at her as she entered. The place looked rather full up tonight and snippets of conversation managed to escape the nearby tables. It hardly looked like what she had been imagining, just a nice and normal little restaurant.

"Can I help you miss?" The woman asked.

"Ah, yes, I'm looking for... Alatha." Velia responded, realizing she had no idea what her last name was.

"Ah, yes, Miss Dalal is expecting you. Please, right this way."

Well, that answered that question. If that was even her real last name, maybe it was just a cover of sorts. She would not exactly be surprised. Velia followed the waitress through the maze of tables before being brought to a booth. It was tucked in the corner and a little away from the tables around its general area. No one else was sitting nearby interestingly enough, though those details were forgotten as soon as she laid eyes upon Alatha.

A dress of red and orange shimmered as it clung to her form, reaching down to her calves and was split on one side for ease of movement. A pair of red heels held her feet, fake gems inlayed along the toe section looking rather like rubies to match the red she had painted her nails. Her hair was straightened and fell in loose black silky curtains around her face. Surprisingly she had bothered with eyeliner to bring out her dark eyes. She looked rather stunning if Velia was honest as she had expected her to show up dressed like she was during her crimes. Seeing her in more... womanly attire was quite enticing.

Velia sat down across from the woman, managing to keep herself from staring over long but the smirk Alatha granted her told her she had noticed anyway. "Any drinks you would like to order?"

Alatha turned her eyes to Velia. "How old are you again?"

"Eighteen." She said, slightly perplexed by the question.

"Ah. Well, I'll refrain from beer then. I'll have an iced tea." Alatha stated.

Velia lifted a brow before ordering herself. "The same."

Once the waitress was gone the size changer turned her gaze back to Alatha. "Why does the fact I can't drink matter?"

Alatha shrugged. "It's no fun drinking alone."

With that answer granted the younger woman shrugged it off and opened her menu, gazing over the entrees offered by the place. Sweet and sour pork was looking pretty good in her opinion; it came with a side of rice and cooked vegetables as well so that was what she opted to settle upon. For a moment at least until she took another look at Alatha and remembered what region of the world she was from. She was a tad concerned the line of thought she was entertaining was racist, then again it might be courteous. Was Alatha even one that worried over things like that?

"Umm... don't take this question the wrong way, but do you have any problems with pork?" Velia asked.

Alatha looked up from her menu, lifting a brow. "What?"

"I mean, you know, I heard that it's not something... I mean..." Velia said, getting a sinking feeling in her gut. Of course, dinner with a villainess and she was the one to offend the date.

Realization dawned upon Alatha's face and she laughed. "I've violated more than a few verses of the Quran just doing what I do, so no, pork isn't a problem."

Relief washed over the size changer. "Sorry for asking, just needed to be sure."

Alatha shrugged. "No problem. Their sweet and sour pork is pretty good so I recommend it if that's what you're thinking. I'll probably have their Chow Mein."

With that potential disaster thankfully averted their waitress returned bearing their drinks. With their orders quickly given the woman was off. Velia calmed herself down by taking a sip of her drink, still coming to grips with sitting across from the villainess in a restaurant. Thankfully it appeared Alatha was as easy going as she appeared when not in the midst of battle. Maybe this would be a good time to ask something that had been bothering her in the days leading up to this date.

She crossed her right leg over her left and leaned back, trying to relax a bit. "So, what brought you to that museum?"

Alatha lifted a finger and let out a tsk. "Now now, no business talk on the date. That's my policy whether I'm dating heroes or villains."

"You've dated heroes before?"

"Sure. Not in New Orleans yet, but I'm not one to discriminate on occupation."

Velia frowned, not quite sure what to make of that. One thing that was certain though was that business talk was indeed off limits. That kind of put a dent in her conversation topics. Most of them had involved talking about matters like that. It was rather difficult to think of what things Alatha might be interested in, as really she didn't know her too well. She knew she likely enjoyed fighting and what her powers were but little else.

"Well then, what do we talk about?"

Alatha tapped her finger against her chin. "Do you follow sports?"

So it was that Velia found herself in a nearly twenty minute long discussion regarding soccer, or football as Alatha insisted on referring to it as. She'd passingly watched it in the past but clearly Alatha prided herself on following it quite closely. There was an odd passion to her voice when she talked about what teams she liked and which ones she was not fond of. When the subject turned to the World Cup, the one time Velia reliably watched the sport often; Alatha snorted and turned her head to the side.

"Fucking FIFA has a way of ruining it." She grumbled.

Velia's brows rose. "What do you mean?"

The villainess leaned back in her seat, waving her hand. "You think I'm bad shit, but those bastards can really warp the sport with how corrupt they are. Grotesque doesn't begin to describe them."

For some reason the heroine found it somewhat amusing that a woman who committed arson by flicking her fingers found the actions of others deplorable. She was about to ask what made them so bad until their food arrived. Alatha's foul mood evaporated immediately and she thanked the waitress as her food was set down in front of her. Velia had to admit it the food smelled pretty good.

Soon enough she found it didn't just smell good but tasted rather good as well. The villainess hadn't been talking out her ass when she had complimented the place. She swished the first bite around in her mouth for a moment, flavor exploding over her taste buds as the pleasing aroma still massaged as her nose. This place was going on her list of places to visit now that she knew the food was actually pretty good.

Her gaze wandered from her own meal towards Alatha's, watching as she ate. The woman ate with much gusto and relish, focusing on one dish at a time before switching to the next. Using one's powers for extended periods tended to make a Super rather hungry, Velia had found. Likely the same was true for Alatha. Her gaze wandered over her full lips as they slurped up a fork full of noodles. She chewed for a few moments before her throat muscles worked, the size changer tracking the likely course of the food down her throat. The younger woman bit her lower lip and turned her gaze back to her own meal. Her little fetishes could make even simple things like this uncomfortable.

"So... when was your Awakening?" Alatha asked after finishing off a good portion of her food.

Velia paused mid-chew and swallowed, taking a drink of her tea as she considered the question. When a Super gained their powers it was called an 'Awakening'. Often there was no warning, it just happened. Typically the ages were anywhere from five to sixteen, usually the younger the Super the more powerful they would become. It was not something the heroine could see a way to use against her so she answered.

"I was fifteen. Shrunk to half my size in the girl's locker room when I was trying to hide from some bullies. You?" Velia said.

"Seven. I got caught outside in the snow when I was living up in Boston, heated up my body right quick." The villainess replied.

Not exactly surprising to Velia, Alatha was a fairly powerful Super. Her own powers were fairly specialized towards shrinking though they could obviously be used to good effect. Size changers weren't exactly rare and usually only worked one way. Some grew and some shrank. Shrinkers, like herself, were typically seen as getting the short end of the stick but the power had its uses. Elementals, like Alatha, were typically on the rarer side of the scale and thus more powerful.

"How small can you make yourself?" Alatha asked curiously.

"Isn't that pretty close to business talk?"

"Nah, I'll even tell you whatever you want to know about my powers. They are a part of us after all."

Velia looked around in the restaurant and didn't see anyone looking at them or coming this way. As such she shrugged and opted for a demonstration. She placed a finger in the middle of the table, not particularly afraid that Alatha would try something. The woman turned her focus inwardly and willed herself to grow smaller. Slowly she reduced in size and set herself on the table, the world around her growing larger and larger. She didn't stop until she had to start straining to keep going, which was her minimum size at the moment. Velia stood in the middle of the table, the size of a large ant.

The table was no longer just a table but a massive plain of obstacles and stray pieces of food. Her own plate towered above her nearby and the scent of her food upon it was enticing still. Her fork rested nearby and the size changer could easily see every bit of food stuck upon the eating utensil. She could quite comfortably sit on the thing and still have room to spare. Her gaze turned upwards as she held her arms out to the titanic figure sitting across from her.

Alatha's face moved to loom over her, dominating her sky and surrounding her in a waterfall of black hair. Velia could better see the smaller details about the woman's face, finding herself taken with her features once more. Those lips were probably so very soft to the touch and at this size she could probably touch all she wanted and still not admire them enough without some effort. She imagined trekking across her face at this size, paying homage to each inch along the way. An image that she tossed aside as she figured her demonstration done.

A few stages of growth later to avoid looking like she had stood on the table and she was across from an impress looking Alatha. "You know, you could probably make a good thief if you tried." She remarked.

Velia smirked. "I'd rather not be on the wrong side of the law. You've probably seen the cells they keep shrinkers in." She said.

"Yeah, not too roomy. Good point I suppose. Anyway, my heat has no upper limit as far as I know and my body can withstand most heat and fire unscathed. I'd offer you a demonstration but I'd burn the place down. Not exactly a good way to end the first date." Alatha stated.

"Wait, no upper limit? So you could go as hot as the sun?"

Alatha laughed. "I don't know about that, maybe. I'll try it one day; let you know how it goes."

From there the conversation mostly petered out into small talk about a few random subjects. Velia was actually pleasantly surprised by the whole affair. The woman was not quite the evil and heartless bitch she had taken her for. She hadn't quite decided if she was going to go on a second date with her, but this was not a waste of her evening at least. Maybe there was something too her sparing her simply for a chance at a date, she seemed whimsical enough from what she was learning.

After splitting a check and each contributing to the tip Velia walked out of the place at Alatha's side. They stood on the moonlit sidewalk and looked at each other for the longest time. Well, Velia looked at Alatha, the older woman was a tad busy scrawling something on a piece of paper. When she was finished she offered it to Velia, who took it and examined the set of numbers on it. This was pretty dangerous. With the right resources she could trace the number straight back to-

"The number is to a disposable phone. Don't bother with a trace." Alatha said, as though reading her mind.

"Anyway, if you think you are up for round two just give me a call. You can pick the place next time." She finished.

Velia looked down at the number written down in her hand. "Right so, how do you want to end this? A hug or..." She asked absently.

The young woman was surprised to find a set of lips over her own the next moment, an arm wrapped around her waist. She stopped thinking; all that existed at the moment was the set of plush and full lips over her own. She had imagined climbing over those plush surfaces, now she wished to explore them even more. Velia returned the kiss at the last moment, pleased internally by the show of confidence.

Alatha broke away, smirking. "I'm not a proper lady, Velia. No need to be chaste about things." She said with a wink as she departed, her heels clacking away on the pavement.

The blonde haired woman felt her tongue rather dry as she swallowed hard, licking her lips to find residual flavor left behind. It tasted like Chow Mein but the perfume she had been wearing smelled of strawberries. She had been so very close to her. Maybe this thing was worth giving a chance. Alatha had intrigued her so it was possible future dates might intrigue her further. Who could say what might come of it?

Out in the Open by Inwiththebooks

The Mississippi lapped up against the side of the ferry as it made its way across the river, carrying a few passengers to the other side. It was a rather calm Saturday morning, hot of course but also clear with not a sign of rain in sight. Having grown up in this place all of her life, Velia was used to the ferry rides across the river and simply sat back in one of the rows of plastic seats situated at the front of the vessel. Amusingly, her companion for the afternoon couldn't get enough of looking over the side at the glittering waters.

Three weeks had brought three more dates with this being the third. Instead of a restaurant Alatha had invited her to an aquarium. Not exactly her idea of romantic but it seemed a way to spend a day at least. Velia stared up at the sky overhead as the small white clouds passed by, smiling contently. If there was one good thing that came of this it at least seemed like it kept her more villainous companion busy and away from crime. Well... at least crimes that she knew of.

Her eyes turned towards her companion as the taller woman walked back towards her, sitting down next to her. "Aren't you the least bit worried about law enforcement trying to take you in? We're strutting around in broad daylight after all." Velia remarked.

The immediate answer she got was Alatha placing her hands behind her head and propping her feet up on the back of the empty seat in front of her. She was wearing the same metal heeled boots she did when fighting, paired with jeans and a t-shirt. Really the villainess could not have looked more at ease if she tried. A smirk was on her lips as she regarded the size changer with a rather amused expression.

"In case you hadn't noticed the law isn't exactly equipped to handle someone like me. They might make token efforts to bring me in, but they have bigger fish to fry." She said with a shrug.

"They'd have better luck if I helped them, you know."

Alatha lifted a brow. "Oh? Would you?"

Velia hummed as she thought over that. "Probably not. If you set fire to the ferry or the aquarium then, yeah I might step in."

The villainess chuckled. "Awww, and here I was wondering what fried shark tasted like."

A laugh was torn from the size changer's lips at that. She supposed the point was fair that the police had more important things to worry about. The woman next to her was destructive but she didn't go out of her way to murder folks for the hell of it. There were villains, however, that most certainly did. After a short about of time the ferry reached the other side and the pair stepped off, heading in the direction of the aquarium.

Fingers entwined with her own as they walked side by side, the closeness Velia now possessed with the other woman causing her stomach to knot. The touch of her bare hand against her own brought with it the unnatural warmth of the pyrokinetic. She was always warm to the touch, her powers keeping her body heat well above the norm. Of course they received some odd looks, they were in the South after all, but she paid no mind to them. Long had it been since she had come to terms with her affections being considered... odd.

They made their way towards the building situated near the harbor and Velia opted to pay for their admission. Most of Alatha's funds were, by her own admission, from less than legal sources after all. Something that she still was not quite comfortable with. That conversation had certainly been rather heated. The infuriating response she had gotten from the villainess was that money was money, didn't matter where it came from. Little moments like that reminded her that the woman at her side was a criminal.

Once inside Alatha let out a low whistle. "Nice place. ...Which way to the sharks?"

Velia rolled her eyes. "What is it with you and sharks?"

"They're big, not many things screw with them, and make short work of smaller fish." She said, swelling out her chest in pride.

Velia turned her eyes skyward as though pondering something. "Hmm... 'Alatha Dalal was a large woman who smelled of fish, she also had difficulty finding romantic partners.' Sound about what image you were trying to project?"

Alatha's left out a long breath and frowned at the size changer. "That hurts, Lia. That's hurtful."

The younger woman hummed in pleasure for having knocked the pyrokinetic off of her high horse and started through the halls of the aquarium. Her partner seemed to brush off the teasing as indeed there were a number of sharks to take up her attention in some of the tanks. They were scary things really and the heroine was glad for the thick glass between her and them. They had jagged teeth, dead black eyes, and swam with a predatory purpose. In a way she could see similarities to Alatha, but in others she seemed just the opposite of them.

They were cold and vicious things, patrolling the waters of their tanks like wolves of the sea. There was nothing warm about them, efficient certainly but nothing warm. In the times where Velia had fought her, Alatha almost seemed to get off on the passion of battle. She was wild, untamable, and almost seemed half crazed when one crossed blows with her. If Velia were to compare her to anything it would be some kind of natural disaster. Of course, the villainess would probably take that as a compliment.

Pushing comparisons from her mind the blonde occupied her time watching the schooling fish. They were often smaller but their choreographed movements were dazzling to her. Smaller fish were far more interesting to her. Surviving in such a cruel world at that size when there were plenty of things looking to eat them was impressive. She smiled as a clown fish hid away when she peered closer at the tank. The shy orange and white fish seemed to stare out at her warily, perhaps fearing something so big. She could sympathize with the poor thing and thus drew her head back and started towards a cylinder shaped tank with some shrimp in it.

It was the strangest shrimp she had ever seen. Having grown up where she had she was quite familiar with shrimp, usually the kind that lined her plate, but this one barely looked like one. It was vibrant and colorful with strange little eyes that peered around in an alien manner. There were two little bludgeoning appendages on it. The first thing that jumped to mind when looking at it was 'peacock' rather than 'shrimp'.

"Mantis Shrimp. Interesting little things."

Velia turned to look at Alatha who was regarding the shrimp in the tank. "Those little things that look like clubs can accelerate with the force of a bullet. It can also have twelve photoreceptors in their eyes as opposed to the three humans have. The largest ones can shatter aquarium glass." The pyrokinetic informed.

Velia blinked, which drew a frown from Alatha. "What?"

A smirk crossed the blonde's face. "I didn't realize you were such a nerd."

A roll of the woman's eyes and some muttered Arabic was Alatha's immediate response. "It's called being informed."

"Whatever, nerd."

Velia was more than a little amused at how worked up the little jab got her. She was actually slightly impressed. Of all the people she had expected fish facts from it was not Alatha. She could only imagine what she knew about the more dangerous types of fish. Outwardly she hummed and walked to another tank with her somewhat flustered date following soon after. The size changer did not jab at her again however when she started stating facts about certain shark species.

The trip to the aquarium actually was turning out to be somewhat informative. She also noticed that taller woman was not shy about asking some of the staff questions about fish she didn't know about. It was oddly endearing to see the hardened villainess interested by such a thing. Maybe she missed her calling in life. She could have studied such things. The thought of the woman in a white lab coat looking over specimen samples was oddly enticing. Instead she burned down buildings and took what she wanted.

They arrived at the area devoted solely to sharks and Velia noted an increase in wide eyed kids clinging closely to their mothers. Some made faces at the uncaring animals as they passed by. It was here that Alatha seemed to enjoy herself quite a bit, peering at the passing animals. She looked rather childlike in her wonder. Of course, a few mothers happened to recognize the notorious woman and were rather speedy at pushing their kids along. The villainess didn't seem to mind.

It was perhaps due to the lack of people in the area that Alatha felt comfortable asking: "So, are you a masochist by chance?"

Velia blinked before a deep flush came over her pale cheeks. "Wh-what!?"

"Do you get off on pain?" She clarified.

Well that didn't seem like it came out of nowhere. Velia looked around to make certain there was no one else nearby to hear this and drew in close, lowering her voice to a harsh whisper. "Where the fuck did that come from?" She demanded.

Alatha shrugged. "I noticed when we fight you get this kind of aroused look on your face. Usually after I hit you. Hence, the question. I'm just curious. Nothing wrong with you being one, Lia. Don't be so uptight."

If it were at all possible Velia was certain she was going to pass out from embarrassment. She had not been expecting to have this kind of talk with her... girlfriend in an aquarium of all places. Really she hadn't been sure when she'd bring up the subject of her little quirks. Sex was not something she was conservative about and certainly the subject had entered her mind a few times on their dates, but it might have been nice to be eased into the conversations.

"I... I do enjoy a bit of pain yes. Its just- just that it's not exactly normal to enjoy that kind of pleasure." Velia managed to get out.

"L-listen, I don't expect anything but normal sex when, you know, you want to try it out. If you do that is! Not saying you want to sleep with me o-or anything." She managed to get out.

Technically masochism was just a single part of her rather... exotic tastes. Not even the strangest really. Alatha took her hand and forced her to look up into her dark eyes.

"Hey, it's not my first rodeo. In case you hadn't guessed I tend to enjoy fighting a bit myself, though its less pain and more causing it. I also certainly wouldn't mind more sex if you are up for it, like I said, no need to be chaste with me." Alatha said seriously.

"How about this, I'll give you piece of paper. During lunch you can put down whatever you want on it, whatever you might want to try in the bedroom. Then we can see about trying something. How about it?" The woman suggested.

Velia actually blinked at the suggestion and swallowed hard. Whatever she wanted to try? That was a pretty wide gate the villainess was opening. It was a relief, however, that Alatha was open to possibly moving to more physical intimacy. She wasn't sure why she hadn't broached the subject earlier honestly. She had certainly wanted to but the timing just hadn't been right. Maybe it was that hesitation that had prompted her girlfriend's questioning. Alatha was certainly not blind after all.

She smiled finally. "Okay. That sounds good to me."

Alatha smiled back before rolling her eyes. "Don't be so damn shy all the time. Sex isn't exactly a taboo subject with me."

Velia blushed. "I was just worried I might come off as... pushy."

A snort was her companion's response. "Half of my first dates ended in my bedroom. Compared to those you are the exact opposite of pushy."

So it was that, not an hour later Velia found herself sitting across from Alatha at a seafood place scribbling down a few things in a notebook the villainess had bought from the store. Her fingers were surprisingly steady as she started listing out her more... illicit desires, occasionally taking a bite of her shrimp. The black ink bled over the page and soon enough she found a rhythm as the words just poured out. Her deepest fantasies were listed one after the other in the front page of the notebook, the young woman pausing occasionally to look up at her dining companion.

Bondage was at the top of the list, a few implements of the craft she was okay with following shortly with some she'd rather not deal with also listed. Her limits were clear and also rather short. Beneath that was where her more... size oriented desires were placed. She circled that one a few times. She also added a few things she had never tried before but sounded like they might appeal to her. This whole thing was actually a little therapeutic. It also never crossed her mind that Alatha might try to just take the list and use it to hurt her. If she was going to hurt her, likely she'd punch her.

The writing actually served to be somewhat arousing as she imagined little scenarios that might play out. Supers were fairly durable; as such she wondered how long she could spend under the toes of the woman across from her. Assuming she was amenable to the size play. Her eyes trailed down to her boots, heat pulsing between her legs as she imagined being trapped in the leather prison for hours on end beneath Alatha's feet. Her sole pressing down on her with each step, reminding her just how far below the other woman she was every moment.

It amazed her once again that her former enemy was willing to even consider indulging her fantasies. It seemed almost unreal to be writing down her most illicit thoughts for the woman, to have those dark eyes pick apart the contents of her dreams. Velia rubbed her thighs together, her jeans scratching together slightly which she masked with crossing her legs. She distracted herself from her growing desires by taking another bite of shrimp and washing it down with some water. This was going to be the death of her. At least it would be a pleasurable death.

After a good while she handed the notebook over to Alatha, her hands trembling slightly. The woman gave her an encouraging smile as she flipped open the book. She hummed a little tune under her breath as she read, Velia fidgeting throughout the reading. At times the villainess' brows knitted together, other times she nodded though it was impossible to get a feel for what she was really thinking. To try and conceal her discomfort Velia worked through her half eaten and cold meal.

Alatha eventually looked up to Velia and pointed to one part of the list. "These ones with question marks near them, I assume they are ones you want to try?"

Velia nodded in response. "Hmm... well we could get one out of the way right now if you like. You can let me know if it turns you on or not."

The heroine's eyes widened as she looked around at how many people were in this place. She could not possibly be serious! Exhibitionism was on her hard 'no' section after all. Sure enough Alatha scooted up on her side of the table and drew in very close to her ear, her breath warm upon her skin. Her mouth went dry as she tried to say something in protest, only managing a little croak.

When Alatha whispered her voice was silky and laced with lust. "I want you to take that tongue of yours between my firm tan thighs and make me squeal with pleasure, you pale skinned little bug."

Velia felt red flush her cheeks at heat pooled between her legs. The shifting of her legs was all the answer the pyrokinetic really needed. "Well, looks like a bit of racial dirty talk is a yes. Now we know." She said, drawing back and returning to her side of the table.

The size changer only nodded in response to the rather obvious truth to that statement. She had been raised in a somewhat... racially charged household. Her parents were good people but had some rather inflammatory opinions. Velia didn't hold most opinions like that any longer as she had been exposed to all types in her life, but the upbringing still was embedded in her mind. As such there was an illicit thrill to another added bit of humiliation. Outside of sexual context she'd normally take offense to it, but in this case not so much.

"Anyway, the bondage stuff is par for the course. Nothing too odd there. The, ahem, other stuff is a little less something I'm experienced in. I'd be willing to give it a shot though, especially given your rather... unique set of circumstances to that end." Alatha said, closing the book.

"When do you think we can..." Velia inquired.

"Hmm... not today unfortunately as I have a business arrangement tonight. Maybe next Saturday? Should give me time to come up with a good scene." The villainess suggested.

With an agreement on that the two parted ways there. The rest of the day Velia found her thoughts racing with the possibilities next week might hold. It was a tad difficult to concentrate with the rather illicit and certainly lewd thoughts travelling through her mind. She'd only really explored the very tip of her pleasures once with another; she had a feeling that this new venture would be much more fruitful.

Sports Bras and Zip Ties by Inwiththebooks
Author's Notes:

Bit of forewarning, maybe unnecessary but figured better safe than sorry. This chapter will have themes of bondage and S&M in it so if thats not your thing you've been warned.

The next week came and went with very little excitement occurring. Velia's highlight of the week was foiling a group of bank robbers that had botched their entry and took hostages. It had been rather fun to take on someone that wasn't a Super for a change. Her partner was apparently laying low under the radar as the entire week she hadn't heard of any acts of crime on her end. It was pretty relaxing in some ways; however she was certainly counting the days to Saturday the whole week.

When Saturday arrived Velia found herself stuck in morning traffic as she tried to cross the bridge out of the city. The air conditioning in her car was running on a medium setting and she had the radio blaring as a background noise. Her car inched along with the countless others trapped in this situation, everyone trying to get someplace faster than the person in front of them. Apparently there had been some accident on the road ahead. Velia wasn't shocked, she just settled in for the long haul.

Her thoughts turned to the brief phone conversation she'd had with Alatha. Her directions to her apartment complex were fairly clear. The Drifting Sands Apartments. Apartment 25-E at the end of the hall of the fifth floor. She wasn't sure what to expect of the place, her own apartment was nothing to write home about but what place might a criminal like her call home? The young woman assumed the worst honestly, figuring it best to be pleasantly surprised than horridly disappointed.

She'd dressed casually for the affair, shorts, a blouse, and flats. Nothing too fancy as the occasion was a tad... different than a normal date. Strangely enough there was no fear going into this. Instead there was... apprehension. She really had no idea what she was getting into with allowing Alatha to dominate her. The villainess had shown herself to be actually rather fun company at times but sex was a different matter. Would this be a time to look back on fondly or perhaps not so much?

Finally after what seemed like hours the traffic started to clear up and she started making good progress out of the city, focusing instead on watching for the turn she needed to make. Driving turned out to be a good distraction as her thoughts drifted away from what might happen. The route was fairly straight forward and not far out of the city she soon arrived at the Drifting Sands Apartments.

The building wasn't overly big and pleasantly looked rather normal. It was out of the way, obviously intending to give some sense of privacy though there was a small town nearby as well. There were no cracked windows, no crumbling walls and the sign looking in very good repair. So far it was actually a pleasant step up from her apartment complex. Velia pulled into the large parking lot in the area set aside for guest parking. She turned off the air conditioning and let out a long sigh. Time to for the show to go on.

After turning off the car Velia stepped outside, the morning sun bearing down on her through the trees above. After locking it she headed inside. The tiled floor was rather clean and the walls were painted a cream color. A few potted plants were arranged here or there with some chairs pushed up against the wall as a waiting area. The young woman smiled at the older gentleman behind the desk before heading to the elevator, stepping inside the moment the doors opened.

The metal box lurched to life as it took her upwards to the desired floor, the doors opening to reveal a long hallway. She counted off the doors near the end until she reached the desired one. A couple of deep and calming breaths were taken as she stared at the numbers before her. This was it then, no turning back. She was really going to do this thing with Alatha. Velia's mind was wild with what awaited her beyond the door. With slightly sweating fingers the woman shakily knocked at the door.

At first there was no response. Then she heard a click and the clattering of a small metal chain lock being removed. The door opened to reveal Alatha standing in a simple shirt and loose fitting jeans, her bare feet resting on carpeted floor. The woman offered her a warm smile that only served to make the knot in her stomach tighter. She looked... normal. Like how she might look for any kind of visit paid to her.

"Lia, I trust traffic wasn't too bad coming over here?" She asked as she moved aside to allow Velia entrance.

"Uh, yeah, it was backed up at the bridge..." The size changer managed to get out as she stepped inside.

"Of course, figured it would hold you up a bit."

The place was... not exactly screaming criminal mastermind. It was a pretty sterile and plain little apartment. It wasn't sloppy; in fact it almost looked like she had just moved in. There was a bathroom, a couple of bedrooms, and a living area that doubled with the kitchen. Velia ran her finger over the surface of the counter on the divide between the kitchen and the living area, blinking as she found a little dust here or there. Most of it had been cleaned but there was certainly some left over from the quick job.

"Yeah, I bought this place a little while back when I first moved here. It's not where I spend most of my nights. Usually I just come here to rest my head and think for a bit, but it should work out for our purposes. The walls are sound proofed and it's pretty private." Alatha said, taking a seat on her couch.

Velia nodded. That actually made a bit of sense. It also pointed to her possessing a good amount of funds to work with if she could afford to keep this place. Likely it also served to satisfy some paranoia on Alatha's part as if the cops turned up here they'd likely just find an empty apartment. Smart move really though Velia had no intentions of selling her out like that. Instead she tapped a hand on the counter and looked rather at a loss for what to do. She looked at Alatha for the longest time before getting that she was expecting her to say something.

"So... How is this going to work?" She asked slowly.

Alatha smiled a toothy smile. "I have a scene already well thought up an activity planned for the day, my little bug, however first I want to let you know that if you feel I'm pushing too far or you want it to end just say 'Khalass'. You say that and I stop, no questions asked."

Velia lifted a brow. "What does that mean? The word."

"The closest definition is 'enough'. It's Arabic. I could write down how I think it's spelled in phonetic if that helps." Alatha offered.

Part of the worries the size changer had possessed were gone at the offered bit of information. There was an out. Her only other time hadn't possessed one as really her and the one she had been with hadn't known what they were doing. Alatha however seemed to know just what she was doing. Velia was set at ease by the knowledge there was a way out. She repeated the word a few times to get a taste for it.

"How would you hear it if I was a few inches tall? Possibly in your boot?" Velia asked, flushing as she actually asked the question out loud.

Alatha frowned slightly as she considered the question. "Let's start off easy on the size play alright? Not too small the first time. Not yet anyway. I need to get used to adding it in since I've never done it before. We'll cross that bridge when we come to it."

Velia nodded, a tad disappointed by being informed that particular bit was off the table for now but she had at least indicated some might be permitted. She could understand needing to ease into it so she allowed herself to ponder over what laid in store for her. At the moment it seemed like Alatha's lead would be good to follow. She would never have imagined saying that but she seemed more experienced at this kind of thing at least.

After a few moments Alatha took a deep breath and stood, stretching. "Well anyway, I think I want to look around in some of the stores in town today." She stated aloud.

Velia's face scrunched up in confusion. "But wait, I thought-."

A sharp pair of dark eyes zeroed in on Velia, an intensity she had not yet seen from the woman crackling inside. "You will accompany me."

The command was sharp, like a cracking whip across Velia's mind. She felt heat pool between her legs as arousal rose. "Uh, sure, Alatha."

The dark eyes narrowed. "You will refer to me as Lady Dalal. You will also answer to Bug. Do you understand?"

Velia swallowed and inclined her head respectfully. "Yes."

As she noted Alatha's jaw tense she quickly amended her words. "Yes, Lady Dalal."

A smile crossed Alatha's beautiful lips as she patted the size changer on the cheek for the correction. The patronizing gesture combined with being fitted into a submissive mindset was certainly setting her arousal aflame. It roiled about in her gut before pooling between her legs, steadily growing.

"Good. I've laid out the clothes you will wear on the outing in my room over there. You have three minutes starting... now." The woman said, producing a stopwatch and clicking it.

Velia hesitated only for a moment before scrambling towards the door of Alatha's rather Spartan room, closing the door behind her before taking in what she was to wear. She didn't go on runs very often but she recognized a runner's outfit when she saw it. Only this one was scandalously short. Her top was little more than a sports bra and the black shorts were elastic and would barely make it halfway down her thighs. A pair of new sneakers and some white socks rested nearby on the floor. The size changer didn't question how Alatha got her shoe size or size for anything.

Knowing she was on the clock she quickly kicked off her flats and all but tore her shorts off, sliding her white panties down her legs stepping out of them briskly. Her blouse was hastily undone and tossed to the floor as well, followed by her bra. Quickly she dressed herself in Alatha's selected attire, noting that the sports bra hugged her breasts very tightly. Her hardened nipples were pressed against the fabric and she feared they might be noticeable. She had to try and calm herself before putting on the shorts for fear of getting them wet from her growing arousal.

She tied up her air and blushed as she looked at herself in a mirror. Technically she wasn't indecent but normally she would never be caught out looking like this. Not in clothes this tight or this revealing. With her dressing done she shuffled out of the room, her cheeks red with embarrassment. This was going to be an interesting outing. Far more interesting that just going shopping with her girlfriend normally.

Alatha stood by the door having placed her boots on her feet, tapping at the floor with her foot as she glared at Velia. "Three minutes late." She said, clicking the stopwatch off.

The blonde bowed her head slightly as she approached. "Lady Dalal, I'm s-."

Her apology was cut off by a sharp slap from the taller woman, who started shaking her head in obvious disapproval. "Perhaps you think I'm supposed to wait on you, Bug? Is that it? Are we working on your time?" Alatha inquired.

Velia shook her head, her cheek still stinging from the blow. "No, Lady Dalal! It won't happen again, Lady Dalal."

The glare persisted for a long while before Alatha accepted that and stood at the door expectantly. "Well? Am I going to be opening doors myself, Bug?"

Hurriedly Velia opened the door to the apartment to allow Alatha to depart, following closely behind her. The cool and air conditioned temperature of the apartment did very little to cool the size changer's burning arousal as she followed the sloppily dressed woman to the elevator. She hurried ahead of her to click the elevator open, her cheeks flushing as she noted a few people were already on it. Being seen wearing this was quite... embarrassing but also thrilling at the same time.

The taller woman stepped in before her and Velia timidly followed soon after. She felt invisible eyes upon her, nameless individuals to her no doubt judging her choice in attire. When they reached the main floor everyone stepped out and the size changer followed Alatha quite closely out of the apartment itself. The way into the small town wasn't an overly long walk but for Velia it felt as though it might be miles away. The tightness of her clothes was becoming all the more apparent as the seconds ticked on. Even still 'Khalass' was nowhere near close to leaving her lips.

As they walked along a small storefront Alatha looked over to her. "What are you thinking about, Bug?"

Velia bit her lower lip. "H-how tight these clothes are, Lady Dalal." She admitted.

The woman smirked. "I thought you might appreciate that. They do hug your body quite nicely and show your lovely pale skin. I trust you like my gift?"

"Y-yes, Lady Dalal."

"Good! In any event a couple of rules. Speak only when spoken to and keep your eyes downward until I command otherwise. If you are a good Bug this out there may even be something in it for you when we return to the apartment." Alatha stated.

"Yes, Lady Dalal." Velia said, getting into the stride of her role.

Her eyes were turned slightly downward so that it would be rather difficult to maintain eye contact with anyone, a silent thrill coursing through her. This was already shaping up to be far better than her first experience. Her companion oozed easy confidence as she ordered her around and that glint in her eye almost had her fully believe this was real. She allowed herself to be immersed in the illusion of their roles, no longer heroine and villainess but a Lady and her little Bug.

As she noted Alatha turning into a store she quickly moved to hold the door open, pleased to hear a hum of approval from her. As her gaze was downward she had no idea where they were going into until they entered. It looked like a pawn shop of sorts with various knickknacks displayed around the store, some hanging off shelves and others within glass display cases. The villainess gazed over the items on display, browsing as any normal person might when curiosity took them.

After a time she moved closer to Velia and pointed to a necklace with a few rubies arranged in the symbol of a flame. "Don't you think that would look lovely on me, Bug?"

"Very much so, Lady Dalal." She murmured.

"Speak up. Don't mumble, or perhaps you were saying something you'd rather keep your Lady from hearing? Is that it?" Alatha hissed, her fingers clawing into Velia's shoulder.

The heroine let out a sharp breath at the harsh grip. "No, Lady Dalal. I said it would look very good on you." She said a little louder, her cheeks flushing as she hoped no one heard that.

Sufficiently pleased by the compliment Alatha released her grip and moved off to purchase the necklace. She rolled her shoulder slightly, the pain from that and the slap earlier forcing her mind into a nicely submissive state. Pain mixed with pleasure in her stomach, roiling there and knotting nicely together. She could feel moisture gathering between her legs and fortunately so far it wasn't very noticeable on her tight shorts. As the day went on she had a feeling that would change.

"Bug? Hello, earth to Bug? Am I going to be carrying this then?"

The words jolted Velia from her thoughts as she noted Alatha was holding out a plastic bag with a wooden box inside. "No, Lady Dalal. Sorry, Lady Dalal." She said, taking it hurriedly and following Alatha out of the store.

"You were ignoring me for a bit. You will be punished for that slight later." Alatha said.

The blonde shivered as she wondered just what kind of punishment the other woman was thinking of. Her thoughts turned to her list and what she had listed there. Physical pain was certainly there but how it would be brought about was up in the air. Was she going to be slapped around again? Punched? She had the feeling the woman walking in front of her was purposefully vague for a reason, letting her mind fill in the blanks.

They came to another store after a bit of walking and Velia knew what it was by smell rather than by sight at first when she stepped in. Leather. Fresh and pristine leather. Her arousal spiked as she took a sharp intake of breath. A shoe store. Her mouth went dry as she felt her skin turn a bit clammy with sweat. Clearly her companion had read her list quite well. Well enough to know just what would turn her on in this outing.

Alatha said nothing herself, simply browsing a few boots. The store manager looked like he was pondering between going to the telephone to tell the police who had just walked in and remaining rooted to the spot in fear. The villainess merely hummed as she selected a few items and offered them to Velia to hold onto. In this situation she had to wonder if she'd actually have the will to try and capture Alatha if the man called the police. Staring at the selection of boots and heels in her hands she doubted it more and more.

Finally the villainess sat herself down in a chair and turned her gaze to Velia. "You will be helping me with a fitting, Bug."

The heroine swallowed hard and nodded dumbly as she knelt down and placed the selections on the ground nearby. She gripped her right booted foot and dared to look up for a sign of approval, receiving a nod in response. Slowly the younger woman pulled her boot off, letting her bare foot breath in the cool air of the store. Sweat glistened upon her flesh and Velia bit her lower lip as Alatha flexed and curled her toes in the freedom of the air. The aroma was thick with sweat and leather, an intoxicating cocktail that massaged at Velia's nose with each whiff.

"Hmm... I think I want to try the heels first. The black ones right there." Alatha said.

Velia nodded before noting the villainess was granting the manager a meaningful look. It was one the size changer recognized well and caused her to frown. A silent threat. "Lady Dalal, I don't think-."

Alatha turned her gaze down sharply. "Why are you speaking to me? I don't think my command required speaking, Bug. That's another punishment for later."

Cowed and internally cursing herself for the slip up Velia turned her gaze downwards and started getting to work, putting the silent threat out of her mind. She'd bring it up later for certain however. Instead she focused on her task; removing one of the heels from the box and taking Alatha's foot in her other hand. The soft and sweat flesh touching her hands reminded her that this was actually happening. It wasn't up to her ultimate levels of fantasy however but certainly a good start.

Gingerly she guided the heel onto Alatha's foot, her eyes lingering on the chipped nail polish on her toes. She wondered if she'd let her paint them at some point. Maybe when she warmed up to some of the size play. The image of her struggling to hold up a brush to paint the nail of one massive digit was quite enticing. Slowly she started affixing the straps of the heel into place, the leather hugging the flesh of Alatha's foot nicely. Her toes flexed experimentally in the heel, a hum from above indicating approval.

"It looks beautiful, Alatha..." Velia said breathlessly.

"That's another time you speak out of turn and you allowed my first name to leave your pale unworthy little lips. I'm quite disappointed in you, Bug. You will have to be punished quite severely it seems to pound these lessons into your thick head." Alatha said with a weary sigh.

The heroine lowered her eyes in shame for the mental slip. They weren't even very hard rules to obey. The rest of the fitting was her tangling with her arousal and her shame for having so obviously disappointed her Lady. She liked seeing more open toed heels on Alatha she found, though boots were more natural looking on her. Occasionally she would subtly sniff at the hand that handled her foot, catching its pungent aroma easily mixed in with her own sweat. She had been unsure about this outing but it was turning out to send burning arousal through her body, her thighs rubbing together to try to find some relief.

After a time Alatha settled on the first pair of heels and a pair of high heeled boots. She paid in cash at the register, maintaining unblinking eye contact with the frightened manager the whole time. Velia felt sorry for the man and reminded herself once again to seriously talk about this whole scaring the piss out of people thing she had going on. It was one of the many things about Alatha that really managed to make her uncomfortable.

With Velia carrying their new purchases Alatha led the way back to the apartment. Each step caused the younger woman's heart to pound louder and louder in her chest. Anticipation of her punishment to come was making her uncomfortably wet. The tightness of her clothes just made it all the more apparent to her. She could feel the disapproval her Lady held towards her radiating out from her. It was obvious in how she carried herself, the sharpness in her motions and the squaring of shoulders.

Their elevator ride up was private this time and Velia adjusted her hold on the bags she carried occasionally, trying to find a position she was comfortable with. Finally the doors opened and she was led towards the apartment, swallowing as she opened the door for Alatha and stepped inside herself. Her Lady locked the door and gestured for the purchases to be placed on the counter. Next she pointed to the bedroom.

"My room. Naked. Half your current height." She commanded sharply.

Velia didn't need to be told twice. She rushed inside the room, tearing off her clothes and throwing them to the floor. She nearly tripped herself up a few times in the process. In the end she stood disrobed in the middle of the room before willing her height to reduce by half. Normally she stood at 5'4" to Alatha 5'10", already fairly small compared to her. At half height she knew she'd feel positively dwarfed by her companion.

A few minutes later Alatha entered the room, her boots having been discarded though she still wore her other clothes. In her hand was a riding crop. A scowl was prominent on her face as she leered down at the diminutive woman before her. She tapped the crop in her hand as she circled Velia, looking rather like the sharks she so enjoyed. The younger woman gazed up at the towering woman, awed by how powerful she looked even like this.

"I thought you might be able to go shopping with me and enjoy a lovely date with ease. It appears I was mistaken in your ability to follow the simplest of orders, little Bug." She drawled, idly tapping the crop on Velia's head.

The size changer swallowed hard, breathing heavily. "Forgive me, Lady Dalal. Bad Bugs should be punished." She said breathlessly.

A smirk came at that answer. "Good, I'm glad you understand that much. Get on your belly. You don't have the right to stand or to look upon me until you learn you lesson, Bug."

Velia immediately dropped to the floor at the command, turning her head so she was as low as she could possibly go. Her only view of the Lady above was the very tips of her feet peeking out from her loose jeans, Alatha continuing to circle her for a bit. The wait was killing her. After a time the taller woman placed her sweaty foot down on Velia's head, pressing down hair. Her sole ground against her temple, the pressure granting the illusion that she was being crushed. The heavy scent of sweat and leather was almost overwhelming and it caused the size changer's breath to hitch. A taste of the future perhaps?

"You know what I normally do to bad little Bugs? I squish them. I grind them out into paste and move on with my day like nothing happened." Alatha said, continuing to grind her foot for a bit.

"What are you thinking right now? What little thoughts are running through that tiny brain of yours?"

Velia struggled to find her voice, staring up at the heel at the edge of her vision. "Of how I would do anything to prove I'm not a bad little Bug! Of how I want to please you, Lady Dalal!"

Alatha held her foot there for a moment longer, moving it to run the bottom over Velia's face before finally removing it. "Good. I'm glad to hear that. First though..."

Alatha's feet moved away from her and bounded over to a dresser nearby; inside she produced something with a low hum of pleasure and moved around out of Velia's immediate sight. The smaller woman felt her wrists gripped in larger hands and forced together behind her back. Something was then pulled into place over them. Zip ties from the feeling of them. The same bonds were placed upon her ankles. Normally escaping such bonds would be easy with her powers but Velia found such thoughts far from her mind as she tested the bindings.

"For your slip ups today I'm thinking you've earned twenty five lashes. You will take them, count them, and thank me after each one." Alatha commanded.

There was no opportunity to prepare herself when the crop fell across Velia's smaller back, a cry being ripped from her lips. Sharp pain reminiscent of the slap earlier in the day blossomed across her back, pleasure soon following. This was far better than her imagination had been. The sting lingered long after the unforgiving leather had left its red mark upon her. Idly she wondered how bruised this was going to leave her back.

After a moment she remembered the orders she'd been given. "One. Thank you, Lady Dalal."

The second strike hit very close to the first one immediately after the words left her mouth. "Ah! Two! Thank you, Lady Dalal!"

The numbers ticked up and Velia found her mind fogging over with both pain and pleasure alike. By the tenth strike she was stuttering out her thanks, her face turning as red as she thought it had ever been. There was one benefit to not being a few inches tall and on the receiving end of discipline; she could actually enjoy this type of punishment. Pressure built between her legs as each strike was lain across her back one after the other. It was incredible, better than anything she had felt before.

"F-fifteen! T-th-thank you, Lady Dalal!"

Crack!

"S-sixteen! Thank you, Lady Dalal!"

Her breathing was coming out faster and faster as the pressure between her legs continued to climb higher and higher. By twenty she found it more difficult to actually form coherent words as moans and cries of pain mixed with pleasure took their place. It felt glorious. 'Khalass' wasn't even close to leaving her lips. How could she ever want this to stop? Alatha's lashing was melting away at her insides, feeling as though everything was mixing together in a burning white hot need for release.

"Tw-twen- f-f..." The twenty fifth count never coherently left her lips as she felt her mind utterly shattered in a single white hot flood of pleasure.

Her lips opened wide as the words that had been trying to form degenerated into single loud moan. Drool dribbled out the side of her mouth as she rode out the intense orgasm, her body tensing before going limp. Her mind was a fog of pain and pleasure, no thoughts able to form in the haze. It was a long time before she regained the ability to speak. Alatha knelt down and was trying to help her to her knees.

"Velia? You alright?" She asked, a tinge of worry in her voice.

The size changer licked her lips as she looked up at the taller woman, opening and closing her mouth a few times. "Th-that... was amazing." She breathed.

The woman puffed out her chest slightly. "I do my best. Looks like my best caused you to leave quite the mess though..."

Velia's looked down at the carpet, noting the large wet spot she had left there from her release with wide eyes. Her gaze fell between her legs as well, the sopping wetness still clinging to her well maintained bush and twitching lips. She bit her lower lip at that, her cheeks flushing with embarrassment. Quite a mess indeed, she didn't think she'd ever had such an intense orgasm in her admittedly limited experience.

"Ah, sorry." She managed.

"Don't sweat it. At least I know it was good for you. Always a little nervous the first session." Alatha said with a wave of her hand.

Velia smiled. "It was lovely. If you take these things off me I'm thinking I can repay that."

Naked lust flashed in the dark eyes above her as Alatha moved away from her side, returning with a switch blade. She cut the zip ties easily and Velia rubbed her wrists once she had freedom. The taller woman sat up on the bed as the size changer got used to moving again. She probably hadn't been bound for that long really but it certainly felt like it. Her eyes turned upwards as she stood and moved towards the bed, reaching out to slowly pull down the zipper on the villainess's jeans.

"You could grow now you know." Alatha noted.

Velia peeked upwards, her eyes smoldering. "I like looking up at you. I'm your little Bug, remember, Lady Dalal?"

A chuckle left Alatha's lips as she helped push down her jeans and panties, displaying her cleanly shaven lips for Velia's viewing pleasure. At her current height and given the bed propping her up, the heroine had to stand to properly give her lover the attention she craved. Another disparity to show the gulf of power between them. She imagined what it might be like to put her whole body to the task of pleasing Alatha. Her cheeks flushed in arousal at that illicit thought.

Her tongue lapped lightly at her engorged clit, earning a sharp intake of breath from above. She smirked as she took the nub between her lips to suckle at it. A low groan came from above at her attentions and she felt a pair of large hands grip her blonde hair. Her tongue swished around it as she continued to lightly suckle, enjoying the residual taste of Alatha upon sensitive bundle of nerves. Delicious really. She teased at the larger woman, swearing she could feel her skin start to heat up more than natural. After being lashed for a bit it felt good to bring this sort of reaction out of the woman.

Eventually she halted her teasing and slid her little tongue between her folds, finding it pleasingly warm and moist. Above she could hear her heavy breathing and found her face shoved into her sopping wet lips. This only prompted her to increase her efforts tenfold as she breathed in the pungent aroma of Alatha's arousal. It filled her with lust and the desire to repay the generous treatment she had received not moments ago.

After a time Alatha's body tensed and her pleasure flowed from her with little restrain, filling Velia's mouth, nose and face with the fruits of her labor. She stumbled back away after her head was released; swallowing the juices of her lover before willing herself to grow so she could go into the bathroom to clean herself. She returned a moment later and curled up in the bed with Alatha, who kissed at her lips gently and wrapped and arm around her waist.

"Mmm... thank you, my little Bug. We'll have to make time for this again." She said.

Velia snuggled up into the crook of her arm, content for the moment. "I agree, Lady Dalal."

If Its Not One Thing... by Inwiththebooks
Author's Notes:

Just a few shorts I pieced together. No GTS content but I figured I'd show a bit of consequences both of their lives might have for actually dating.

Velia checked the time on her phone. 8:33. Over half an hour late. The young woman frowned severely as the waiter passed her again with an almost pitying look on his face. She'd arrived at the Italian restaurant pretty early as she typically liked to do. Alatha was generally pretty good at arriving on time as well. As the minutes continued to tick on and she went through her second glass of sweet tea Velia was actually starting to get a bit annoyed. She checked her phone again. 8:35.

She tapped her heels on the floor in agitation as she slumped back in her chair. It wasn't her being late that annoyed her the most, it was the fact that the pyrokinetic wasn't calling or texting her with the reason. A simple text that said 'traffic' or something like that would do. Even after getting the number to her actual phone Velia still felt like the lines of communication were pretty bad between them. For the first few weeks of their affair it had been fine but they were going on just over two months now. Two months and common courtesies like forewarning were still not forthcoming from the villainess.

At 8:40 Velia locked her jaw as she stood and marched into the bathroom. A scowl was heavy upon her features as she clutched her phone tightly enough that it would probably crack with a little more effort. She was going to give the villainess a piece of her mind for this. She'd been holding it in for the past month now. Just because she had control in bed did not give her the right to treat her like this! The blonde stepped inside the bathroom and sat down in one of the stalls, slamming the bolt home with more force than necessary. She sat down, unconcerned with getting her nice cream colored dress filthy on the toilet seat.

After thumbing through her contacts for a while arrived at Alatha and pressed hard on the screen, holding the device up to her ear. It rang for a good while, showing her that her phone was clearly on. That thought just made her angrier. It was on and probably close at hand and not a peep was said going on to her being an hour late. After a good amount of time it stopped ringing and she heard the familiar voice of Alatha on the other end.

"Velia? Can this wait? I'm a little busy at the moment." She sounded rather short of breath and were those... gunshots she just heard?

The blonde's scowl deepened. "Its way past 8:00, where are you and what are you doing!?" She demanded.

Another series of gunshots followed in a pause before an answer came her way. "Shit, I knew I'd forgotten to call you about something. Fucking time zone change..."

A blink was drawn from that. Time zone change? "Alatha, where are you?"

A pregnant pause followed and a nervous laugh came soon after. "If I said Mexico, how pissed off would you be?"

Velia just about threw her phone against the door of her stall as anger mixed with incredulous shock. She barely even heard another series of gunshots over the phone. Of course there was also worry considering all the questions that gave rise to. Was she fleeing the U.S.? Who was shooting at her? Oh she was most certainly pissed and right now she didn't care if anyone was outside of the stall to hear her. Instead of committing violence upon her poor phone the blonde opted to yell at Alatha.

"Mexico!? What the fuck are you doing in Mexico!?"

"Ah, a job actually. I was supposed to be back in the States today but the job turned out to be a little more complicated than I thought." The villainess explained.

"What sort of job?" The heroine demanded.

"The illegal kind. Actually, funnily enough I'm right in the middle of a firefight, so if we could wrap this up..." Alatha said, sounding impatient.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?" Velia demanded.

"Velia, I really-."

The heroine cut her off. "Answer me right now, Alatha Dalal."

There was silence on the other end as a few gunshots went off. Then there was the sound of boots crunching against the ground, the panting indicating Alatha was running some place. Velia narrowed her eyes and tapped her foot impatiently as she waited for the noises to stop. She was having this out here and now, whatever criminal job Alatha was on be damned! After a little while there was just the panting on the other end. Velia was about to repeat her demand before Alatha's voice cut in.

"Look, I'm sorry, alright? Time kind of got away from me and I forgot to tell you."

"All you had to do was send me a text that said 'work, can't make it' and we could have worked on rescheduling later. We aren't just on some fling anymore so you should be able to talk to me and tell me these things. I mean, Jesus Christ, Alatha it's not that hard. I let you know when I'm going to be late." Velia said.

A sigh came from the other side. "Alright, alright. I get it. I'll try and let you know about things in advance. We can try next week. I'll make it up to you, I promise."

She still got the feeling that Alatha was brushing her off but then again she was being shot at. The young woman sighed and let her anger fizzle out a little. Maybe she was being a tad harsh but hopefully the other woman would finally keep in contact with her more closely. It was going to be fairly hard to forget the time her girlfriend called her because she was late to a dinner while being shot at in Mexico. Hopefully she'd recall the reason behind it.

"Alright. We'll try next week then. Try not to get shot." Velia said.

"Will do."

With that the call ended and Velia smacked her phone against her forehead softly. Well that wasn't irritating at all. The young woman stood and walked out of the bathroom and sighed as she figured there was another date to look forward to. Besides, if Alatha was going to try and make this up to her maybe she could work on her to try and get a little more size play into their scenarios. The thought brought a smile to her face for the first time that night.

______________________________________________________________________

A large metal fist collided with Velia's baton, jarring her arm to the point where she feared it was going to be ripped out of its socket. She jumped back just in time to avoid a round house kick that was certain to have broken a few bones if it had connected. A laugh followed her retreat, a grating metallic laugh that was certainly not a product of natural vocal cords. She stared back at her opponent, brushing a loose and sweaty bang of hair out from her eyes as she did so.

The figure standing in the middle of the street looked far more machine than man. Both arms were products of gleaming steel and the entire lower half of his face was dominated by twisting and intrusive machinery. The bald cyborg had a barrel chest and stood well over seven feet tall. His muscles rippled in the pale moonlight and the red lenses that had long replaced his eyes leered down at the petite blonde threateningly. The massive giant of a man chucked, barely having broken a sweat from the fight thus far.

"What's the matter, little insect, getting tired already?" He taunted as he gripped a nearby fire hydrant and tore it from the concrete pavement with frightening ease.

Velia saw the projectile coming and immediately shrunk, the massive thing whistling by overhead. She grew and tossed a pair of black balls towards the cyborg, the objects exploding in a cloud of black mist. With that the heroine ducked into a nearby alley and took cover behind a dumpster. Ivan Sotrinisky. Russian science experiment to create a Super. It worked all too well unfortunately for the scientists and pretty much every place the bastard ended up. The heroine hated fighting the big man more than probably any other villain. He was like a tank on legs!

The dumpster lurched and she dared to look up to find that he'd lifted the thing above his head, casting a long shadow down the darkened alleyway. He slammed the metal container down, Velia just barely managing to shrink herself and dive between his legs. Again she willed herself to grow and this time ran back out into the street, heading down the opposite alleyway. Running from a fight was not typically her style but she needed to give the trump card she had on her belt time to charge.

The loud thumping steps of his combat boots followed her, a deliberately slow pace being kept up. It was at that moment that her phone started buzzing at her belt. She ignored it the first time and let it ring itself out, having more important things to worry about at the moment. The heroine turned a corner and ran into the back door of and apartment building. She slammed the door behind her and shoved whatever she could find up against it. It likely wouldn't hold him for long but she just needed a little more time...

Again her phone started buzzing. Velia glared at the thing as she ran towards the lobby of the building, ducking behind the main desk as she signaled for anyone inside to run. The leather clad heroine looked at her phone and blinked at the name on the screen. Alatha? What the hell could Alatha possible want right now? She heard pounding near the back room but she figured now as good at time as any to tell Alatha what a bad time this was. She accepted the call.

"Alatha, listen, I'm a little busy right now!" She said, looking up over the lobby desk to ensure her opponent wasn't inside just yet.

"Busy with what? I've been waiting here for like an hour." Was the rather irritated response.

Velia blinked and started counting off the days in her head. A sinking feeling came over her as she swallowed hard. Tonight was when they agreed upon meeting up at the same place as last week so Alatha could make up her debacle with the Mexico thing. They had agreed upon 8:00. Taking a quick look at her phone the young woman noted that it was now 9:05. The young woman felt like slamming her head against the nearest wall. Suddenly a crash was audible from the back room.

"Uh... what was that?" Alatha asked.

Velia ran back out into the street and ducked behind a parked car on the opposite side of the road, hearing more than a bit of property damage from inside the apartment. "Umm... work. Listen I completely forgot to tell you I was going out to deal with this problem over here."

There was a pregnant pause on the other side of the line. Velia knew what was coming before the words were even out of Alatha's mouth. After how she had torn into the pyrokinetic last week it was not something the woman was likely to pass up. Judging by how Ivan was taking his time with wrecking the front lobby she unfortunately had time to hear it. The smirk that was no doubt on the villainess' face was audible over the phone.

"Well, well, well, what were we talking about last week? I think you were yelling at me about, oh, what was it?" She pondered.

"Alatha, please, now is really not-."

"Oh that's right. Something about forewarnings if you were going to be late or miss something? Also about how you always give ample warning ahead of time. Hypocrisy, thy name is Velia." Alatha continued regardless.

Another loud crash signaled that the front door to the apartment building had just been demolished. "Come out, you cowardly insect! Fight me!"

"Wait, was that Ivan?"

Velia gritted her teeth. "Yes, yes it was. Look, I'm sorry about not telling you and maybe being a tad... harsh last week. However I really need to take care of this. Can we try next week?"

Alatha let out a chuckle. "Alright, no problem. We'll make this whole thing up to each other next week. Try not to get crushed, Bug. That's my job."

An involuntary shiver coursed its way down Velia's spine at those parting words. She would be more than happy to have Alatha crush her any day of the week. The heroine ended the call before hearing a little beep at her belt. Well it looked like she could start to actually make a bit of progress in fighting the tank currently smashing into cars across the street. The young woman stood out from behind her cover and removed a small circular device from her belt, running towards the towering mammoth.

"Hey, Ivan, think fast!"

She tossed the device at the confused looking man and Frank's newest contraption clinked onto one of his arms. Immediately it took effect, discharging its load into the arm and rendering it a limp and useless weight dangling at his side. Hefting her baton once more Velia smirked, wiping the sweat from her brow. Oh the feeling of progress...

__________________________________________________________________

Sitting across from her at the moment was possibly the most beautiful woman in the whole world. Well, at least in her mind. Velia poked at her lasagna as she listened to Alatha regale her about the job that had taken her down to Mexico. Apparently she'd been hired by some gang to take down a drug kingpin. Not exactly heroic but at least she'd been taking down someone doing something illegal for once. Mostly though it felt good to just be sitting with the woman once again, just eating dinner and talking.

"...So then I walk into the mansion, tossing fire here and there while I looked for the bastard. I looked in the office, wasn't there. I looked in the bedroom, wasn't there. Finally I was really itching for a piss so I opted to use the bathroom. Lo and behold guess who was hiding out there with his pants around his ankles?" The woman said, chuckling as she plopped a meatball into her mouth.

Velia giggled as she imagined the look on the man's face when the pyrokinetic entered the bathroom. It was a rather amusing way to end an action packed adventure of violence and mayhem. She hadn't ever done anything like that, though then again she didn't do mercenary work. Maybe it might be something to consider, assuming it wasn't anything too morally wrong that needed doing. It certainly sounded like it paid well enough. In any event the size changer reached for her drink and jolted when Alatha's hand found her own.

The heroine smiled at the other woman and rubbed her thumb against the top of her hand. After a couple of crazy weeks apart this felt good. She could only imagine what fun the night was going to bring in the care of Lady Dalal. The dark and smoldering eyes across from her promised pleasure and pain in equal regard, just how she liked it. Her own eyes flicked to the necklace Alatha wore, the memories of their first time washing back over her.

"Well, I'm glad you are back safe and sound. Let's try and make up for lost time tonight, eh?" Velia said.

"Oh, my little Bug, I have such wonders planned for you tonight. I don't think you'll be sitting comfortably for a few days." Alatha purred.

A flush came over Velia's cheeks as she suddenly grew very interested in the contents of her plate. She nibbled at her quickly cooling food, finding it quite good though really that was no longer what she was hungry for. The size changer desired to be under the heel of this amazing woman once more, to drink in her scent and give herself over to her control. To feel her wrists bound together and the crop upon her back again. Perhaps even spending a bit of time in her shoes, trapped between leather and soft and sweaty flesh.

Her daydreams were unfortunately brought screeching to a halt as a car was sent smashing through the front of the restaurant. The vehicle embedded itself into the side of the establishment, killing no one but certainly ruining more than a few people's dinners. Velia's eyes followed the path of destruction towards the street beyond and found a figure of gleaming metal standing just outside. The assassination robot simply known as R Mark.VI stared at both heroine and villainess with green lenses instead of eyes.

"Alatha Dalal. This unit has been sent to eliminate you. Do not resist and you will be killed quickly." It grated out.

Alatha sat still for a moment, her expression darkening as the fellow villainous being stated its purpose for being her. The air around her started to heat up exponentially and her skin started to glow orange in warning. Velia wisely took a step back from the increasingly enraged villainess, as did any civilian with any sense of self preservation. The pyrokinetic stood and faced the artificial assassin, her eyes narrowing dangerously. Her hands were clenched into fists and her clothes started to burst into flames due to not being her normal heat resistant attire.

"You just interrupted my date, you tin can bullet dispenser! I'm going to sent you back to your creator as a mound of melted scrap!" She roared.

A hail of bullets was the machine's response, the metal melting long before it even touched the woman. The heat coming off of the enraged woman was more oppressive than Velia could ever recall it being. Indeed a number of tables around the woman caught fire and the heroine winced. She got the feeling that neither of them would be exactly welcome here after this little incident. She also got the feeling a certain mad scientist was about to be out one assassination unit after this was said and done.

Her feeling turned out to be accurate as the pyrokinetic quickly closed the distance between her and the robot, laying into the thing with blazing fists. Bits of metal flew away from the fight and the pavement beneath Alatha's feet turned to molten liquid. Car paint started to weep from the vehicles as the villainess' rage blazed full force. Velia winced as she watched the 'fight' and realized how very grateful she was that she had never pissed off Alatha this much. She also made a note to avoid doing so when she was immediately nearby.

The villainess certainly fulfilled her promise to the assassin and then some. It wasn't even recognizable by the time she finished with it, the woman standing over the melted remains breathing quite heavily. Velia walked as close to the slowly cooling woman as she could without fear of catching on fire. She cleared her throat loudly and blushed slightly as her companion turned to face her.

"Umm... Alatha... your clothes." She managed to get out.

The heat had indeed served not just to deal with her opponent and cause quite a bit of property damage but had also destroyed her clothes. She was standing naked in the hot night air. Some particularly brave individuals had their phones out and recording. A flush fell over the woman's cheeks as she hurriedly covered herself up, looking fit to die of embarrassment. Not a look she usually associated with the cocky and collected pyrokinetic.

Sirens were sounding in the distance, which both women took note of. "And that's my cue to get the fuck out of here. Let's skip the food next week, alright Lia?" Alatha managed to get out as she rushed to where she parked her car.

Velia couldn't help herself, she laughed as she watched the woman rush to her car. She was going to have the image of her big bouncing breasts stuck in her brain for quite a while to come most likely. Certainly she was disappointed that yet another date ended in a less than stellar fashion and that their fun would need to wait again, however the sight of her actually looking flustered by something was more than worth it. No doubt Alatha had heard her laughter and would take pleasure in paying her back for it next week. Velia certainly looked forward to it.

In Her Boots by Inwiththebooks

Velia was finishing up with her shift at her job, wiping down the bar and helping Frank stack chairs when her phone rang. She wasn't shocked to see Alatha's name as the one listed. Her list of contacts was fairly small and usually it was one of two people that called her. Either it was her boss to test some crazy new gadget or it was Alatha for a date. They hadn't set anything solid for this week so when Velia accepted the call and brought her device to her ear she was expecting something about their plans. She did not, however, expect the first words that came out of Alatha's mouth.

"So, how long do you think you could breathe if I tied you up and put you in my boot?"

The flush that came over her cheeks at the rather casually asked question was immediate and obvious to anyone nearby. Namely her boss, who took one guess about what the conversation was going to be about and gave her a nod when she pointed to the door in askance. She briskly walked outside and got in her car, taking a deep breath and gathering her thoughts for a moment. Talk about a heavy question to come right out of the gate with on a phone call.

So far Alatha had been having her stay at a more manageable size; the lowest she had allowed thus far was one foot tall. Velia hadn't pushed the subject as she rather enjoyed what she as getting thus far. Judging from the question however she was willing to discuss the option of more extreme size play now. It could have come at a more opportune time but at least it was happening. Now that it was however, one of her deepest fantasies being laid out in the open, the words were difficult to force out of her mouth.

Still she managed something for the question. "Uh, I'm not sure... An hour?" She guessed.

Alatha let out a low hum. "Hmm... I'm not sure about that long. You'd be in an enclosed space after all and fresh air would be hard to come by. If you had some kind of supply of fresh air then perhaps you might last that long but I'd think you'd suffocate at an hour."

She supposed that made sense, disappointing though it was to hear such logic poke a hole in her desires. "Ah... so how long are you thinking then?"

"Well, given that there would be some air down there I'd assume maybe ten to fifteen minutes at a time before it would start to get dangerous. The heat and sweat would probably make matters worse, so you'd need to be hydrated afterwards most likely. Pressure is not too much of an issue; I'd have to stomp pretty hard to break bones or squish you I think." Alatha said, sounding like she was running down a list.

Velia blinked. It sounded like her partner had put a surprising amount of thought into this. It was rather touching honestly that she seemed like she was trying hard to make this thing work despite the difficulties offered. The fantasy of being literally under the heel of the beautiful woman was coming closer and closer to being a reality. Just closing her eyes she could see it and felt her arousal awakened by this talk.

"Of course that is just my boots or shoes, heels and sandals would be easier though both present issues of their own I'm working through. I've pondered just tying you to the bottom of my foot as well, which satisfies both restraints as a kink and makes it difficult for you to come off. Likely I could keep you like that indefinitely. Still need to research this of course, and testing would help best. Fortunately you're close at hand to help. The sooner we find out what works, the better I can punish you." Alatha said, the sound of a notebook page turning audible.

Velia had to remain silent for a few moments and close her eyes, fighting back tears of gratitude that threatened to spill forth. She sniffled for a moment as she reached into her glove compartment for tissues to dab at the moistness around her eyes. It meant far more than words could describe that Alatha was trying to make this work for her. Raw emotions threatened to spill forth and really it hardly seemed appropriate to let them spill out in a car. After she controlled herself she responded.

"A-Alatha... I'd be overjoyed to help however I can. Thank you, for trying this."

Alatha let out a chuckle. "Don't sweat it, my little Bug; honestly I've enjoyed the research. I'm free tonight actually if you are up for some preliminary testing."

"Of course! I'll finish up helping my boss close up the bar and head right over to the apartment... Lady Dalal." Velia said, ending the call soon after.

The nighttime traffic was not too bad and closing up the bar hadn't taken much longer. She could feel her heart pounding the whole way as she drove. A drive that seemed especially long now that she was anticipating something very desirable at the end. Her mind was whirling with how everything she'd dreamed about in her more lustful moments was about to come true. Well, at least the testing that would lead to that hopefully. Who knew, maybe Alatha might find that she'd enjoy it?

After what seemed like much too long of a drive Velia arrived at the apartment just as the first droplets of rain predicted today started falling. She rushed inside and offered a smile to the man on duty at the lobby as she summoned the elevator. When she stepped inside the young woman smoothed out her clothes and took a few deep breaths. Calming her giddy excitement was no easy task with her deepest fantasies being dangled before her. What would it actually be like? As good as she hoped? Better? Worse?

The blonde tied her hair up as she arrived outside of her lover's door and offered a couple of loud knocks. Locks slid out of place and the taller woman welcomed her inside with a smile. She was wearing much the same casual wear as their first session together, Velia noted. The young woman wondered if she'd be told to wear her track clothes again. It was generally what she wore when they were in their roles.

A hug and a kiss were exchanged briefly. "Lia, good to see you look eager. Come on; let's head into the living room."

The pair sat down on the couch and Velia immediately noted the black high heeled boots Alatha had purchased on their first outing resting nearby. She licked her lips nervously as she stared at them. Likely she'd be spending some quality time getting to know the inside of those boots tonight. Alatha leaned back on the couch and offered her a sideways glance, smirking as she likely knew what was running through her mind.

"Right. So I've given it some thought and we'll try the boots first with no restraints on you. I have some old shoes around here as well we could try if we have time. Ten minute intervals and I have some bottled water in the fridge over there for afterwards. Sound good?" The villainess said.

Velia nodded. "It sounds like you've thought of everything."

Alatha's chest swelled slightly and her smile was one of pride. "A good Lady has to ensure her little Bug is well pampered and that her punishments will make her nice and happy at the end."

The blonde couldn't hold it in any longer; she moved across the couch and placed her lips over Alatha's. There was surprise from the other woman but a moment later she reciprocated. The taller woman's tongue snaked its way into her mouth, exploring it as though with the confidence of a conquering general. Velia enjoyed the disparity in power and though she had initiated it she was more than willing to let her partner guide it. An arm was wrapped possessively around her, holding her there for a good bit.

The kiss broke off a few moments later and Velia wiped the moisture forming at the corners of hers eyes once more. She sniffled slightly as she looked into Alatha's dark eyes. "Thank you, really, I mean it Alatha."

"Don't worry about it; I'm actually curious to see how this will work out. Right so since I won't be able to hear you down there, if things get too rough or you need to come up for air early then just wriggle as much as you can for a bit and I'll let you out. I'll have my stopwatch on hand to keep track of time. We won't be in our roles here since this is just testing for future punishment." Alatha said.

Velia nodded and took that as her cue to get ready. She willed herself to shrink slowly, not bothering to extend the process to her clothes. For this particular time two inches seemed like a good size to stop at. The world around her grew and the distance became blurry. Her shirt formed a large white canopy that she struggled out of; crawling out towards the neckline once she reached the right size. Her heart was racing and her arousal was clearly noticeable between her legs. She was just a little bundle of nerves and lust at this moment.

When she stepped out from the inside of her shirt in the nude her eyes immediately searched upwards for Alatha's face. The elegant features were pulled up into a warm expression as her right hand cast a shadow over the size changer. Fear pulsed through her as she remembered the last time she had been in her hands. The heat she had let off had nearly killed her that day. Velia forced herself to remain still and silent as the thumb and forefinger of Alatha's hand gently gripped her.

The digits pinned her between them and were raised up, the soft fabric of the couch vanishing beneath Velia's feel. The blonde stared at down her thumb, getting a very close up view of her freshly applied black nail polish. She squirmed slightly in the unfamiliar grip, however the digits held her firmly enough. Really she might as well have tried to move a pair of cars that were pinning her between them.

Alatha brought her up to her face and at this size she could feel her warm breath much more starkly. Each exhale was a gust of wind that whipped up her hair and sent gooseflesh up her skin. All of her was bare before the titanic woman, a thought that just served to increase her arousal. At this size she was utterly and completely at Alatha's mercy and she was reveling in every moment. She really was a bug to this massive being at this moment.

"Mmm, you certainly are cute like this at the very least. Anyway, you ready?"

Velia gave her a shaky nod, licking her dry lips. The world around her shifted and spun as Alatha moved her over her right boot, lowering her fingers into dimly lit cavern. The boots still smelled fresh; indeed they lacked the familiar scent of Alatha at all. The fresh leathery scent was rather oppressive honestly which led Velia to believe she hadn't worn the boots yet. Well they would certainly be getting broken in nicely enough tonight.

As she touched down in the heel section the fingers of the titaness above released her and withdrew. "Move towards where the sole will be." Came the booming command from above.

The young woman swallowed hard and crawled deeper into the boot. It was still hard to believe this was actually happening, that she was actually in one of Alatha's boots. The very thought about what was going to happen made her weak between her legs. She was going to be crushed beneath those divine feet and worn around like an insole. A whimper escaped her lips as she edged closer to where the sole of Alatha's food would rest. The anticipation was going to kill her, that much was certain.

She laid down on her back one she reached the area, taking in each leather scented breath with more deep and frequent breaths. After what seemed like hours the cavern that was the boot shifted and the light beaming down into the heel section was blotted out. Slowly, very slowly the pyrokinetic's foot lowered into the boot, Velia's breath hitching as it came into her view. The faint smell of her sweat was detectable, mixing with the leathery smell to form a cocktail the young woman could only describe as utterly desirable.

Black nail polish glistened in the darkness as five wiggling toes slowly and inexorably approached. The digits grazed over her, being so close that Velia could very easily touch them. The sole of Alatha's foot soon approached its place and Velia braced herself. The flesh above was all she could see as it came to a rest upon her, pushing most of the air from her lungs as the full weight of the woman was placed upon it. The doughy flesh of her sole pressed into the size changer, forcing her between it and the leather beneath her.

For a moment she couldn't breathe and the pressure was threatening to make her red in the face. Then the pressure let up, signaling a shift in the woman's foot. The first thing Velia did was take a deep breath, immediately taking in the tainted air of the boot. The harsh mixture no longer massaged at her nose, instead it battered its way in and filled her lungs with sweat mixed with leather. She could feel the sticky sheen of sweat upon her from the sole still above her, the substance smearing itself all over her front half.

It was dark, uncomfortable, and gross. It was also turning Velia on more than even the riding crop could. The treatment reminded her how utterly insignificant she was to this woman. Just being stood upon had threatened to kill her from asphyxiation. Again the foot shifted, pressing down upon her again and forcing breath from her lungs. Was she testing her? Getting a feel for how it felt when walking around with Velia beneath her sole? The tiny woman squirmed slightly, hoping that she felt good beneath her girlfriend's foot.

For the first few moments that was the process that repeated, all the while Velia was forced to take in gulps of sweat and leather scented air. She felt a burning arousal between her legs as her face was pressed up against the sweaty sole again and again as the woman above tested her. A bit of the sweat managed to get up her nose and in her gasping mouth, forcing her to taste the foul fluids as much as smell them.

Then suddenly everything lurched as the sole moved off of her slightly, only to press down fully and knock the breath from her lungs. Walking. This was what it was like when Alatha walked. Just the simplest movements were enough to literally rock Velia's entire world. She adjusted and managed to take in gulps of air in between steps, anticipating the footfalls better and better. She tried to squirm as little as possible, fearing that Alatha might think she wanted out. Nothing could be further from the truth in that regard.

Her mouth grew drier as the heat grew, musty and oppressive in nature. Her body was coated in Alatha's sweat, her hair actually sticking to the bottom of the woman's foot slightly. The flesh pressed down upon her hardened nipples with every step, bringing a loud and unrestraint moan from the pain and pleasure. She felt the pressure growing more and more as she thought about how little she was like this in the larger scheme of things. Regulated to just existing under Alatha's foot, her every step reminding her of her place. The very air she breathed reminded her who was in control here.

She was trod upon again and again and Velia found her mind fogging over from the pleasure and pain. This was really happening; she was finally under Alatha's foot. During one step she dared to let her dry tongue leave her lips and licked at the sweaty flesh pressing down upon her, the taste revolting her as she drank it down. Her eyes stung as some of the sweat made its way into them. No doubt outside all Alatha was doing was walking around her apartment but in here the smallest journey held grave consequences.

Finally Velia could not contain herself any longer and the pressure burst forth from her. White hot pleasure escaped her as jet after jet of her blissful release coated at the flesh above and the leather below. Likely it could just be mistaken as but another bit of sweat and she doubted the tensing and relaxing of her body would be noticed by the goddess walking upon her. Her tongue lolled out of her mouth as blissful afterglow nearly had her forget to take in air when necessary. She was very certain she could die a happy death after this experience.

After what seemed like ages spent inside of the sweltering heat of her prison the walking came to a stop for a bit. Slowly she felt the flesh above her peel away from her, leaving her panting and gasping as fresh air flooded into the boot. She couldn't move from the spot even if she wanted to, her legs having turned to jelly. The young woman didn't know how long it was until a hand reached inside the boot and peeled her sweat stained form from the bottom of the boot. She felt delirious and had a big dopey smile stuck on her face.

She was vaguely aware she was resting in the palm of Alatha's hand and was staring up at her concerned face. "Velia, are you alright? Velia, answer me!"

The tiny woman let out a rasping chuckle and raised a hand, giving the woman a thumb's up to show she was indeed still alive. A relieved breath left the lips of the pyrokinetic. Velia dropped her arm and continued taking in breaths of fresh air, still smelling Alatha's sweat thick upon her. Likely her own release was mixed with some of it but at the moment the tiny woman could not bring herself to care. The massive hand dropped her on the couch after Alatha ensured she was alright.

"Alright, go ahead and grow. I'll get some water."

Velia blinked, realizing she was indeed rather thirsty. Why the hell was she so thirsty? Slowly she grew back to her normal size, still coated in filth. As Alatha returned she wrinkled her nose in disgust as she picked up the scent and offered Velia a bottle of water. The blonde unscrewed the cap and drank deeply of the water within, greedy gulps escaping down her throat and a bit spilled out over her cheeks. The water soothed at her dry mouth and throat and was more than welcome by her body.

"You smell like feet and sweat. Next time I'll refrain from asking you to grow until I wash you off. Still you don't look any worse than I expected after ten minutes." She remarked, finding a can of air freshener and spraying it quite liberally in the air.

Ten minutes... had it really only been ten minutes? Velia felt like it had at least been an hour she spent pressed between flesh and leather repeatedly. She couldn't imagine what it would be like to spend a day inside of her boots were it possible. Those ten minutes had been everything she had wished for and more. She smiled weakly after taking another long drink of water, placing the mostly empty bottle on the table in front of the couch.

"That... was amazing. I never imagined it would be that good. That got me off better than the crop." Velia said breathlessly.

Alatha blinked before lifting her foot and examining its surface, rolling her eyes even though it was likely most of it had been wiped away on the carpet. "Very nice. I wear you around for ten minutes and you came on my foot."

Velia chuckled, coughing at the end. "Couldn't help it. Just knowing it was you and being trapped under your foot really got me going."

"Well, I suppose it's a compliment in a way. Let's avoid other bodily functions besides that in the future shall we?" Alatha said.

The heroine nodded. "How did it feel? With me under your foot?" She asked, rather curious to know the other end.

The taller woman shrugged. "Kind of weird at first, not used to wearing my girlfriend like an insole. When I started walking around it felt pretty good though, squeezing you down there. I could get used to it."

Velia let a pause fill the air between them for a bit. "So... could we do it again?"

Alatha smirked at her. "Certainly, now that I know this will be a fun method of punishment. Of course you should cool down for ten minutes or so. Let your body recover a bit. We'll keep it to ten minute intervals for now in the boots and try with other things once we figure out how best to work with them." She said.

Velia smiled gratefully and took another drink of water. Her body felt abused and pounded and pretty horrid but she certainly felt good otherwise. The boots were fine tonight as they were now somewhat familiar. Maybe other pieces of footwear would better help her live her fantasies out for staying under Alatha longer but for now this would do. This was another aspect of their relationship she looked very forward to exploring.

End Notes:

First time I've tried my hand at in shoe (or boot) action, so feedback would be lovely as always!

Record Highs and Painful Lows by Inwiththebooks
Author's Notes:

The air conditioning was out over here so I opted to write this little bit from some inspiration! Hope its good!

Velia stood in front of the black fan, willing the air blowing past her to flow faster than the highest speed setting allowed for. In the background she could hear the weather broadcast going on about record highs this coming weekend. As if the south wasn't muggy and hot and humid already. She had spent all of her life down near the gulf but even she was having trouble dealing with it. She wanted to throttle Mother Nature and punt her sadistic ass into the harbor for this malicious bit of weather.

The air conditioning in Alatha's apartment was much better than her own so staying over for the weekend had been a good idea, in theory. Four months into the relationship the place was essentially used by both whenever. However it was little better than her own apartment even with an electric fan blaring full force. The size changer was about ready to scream and stick her head in the freezer. Of course it certainly didn't help that her partner was who she was. In fact, it probably made her misery worse.

The door to the apartment swung open and in stepped Alatha, headband wrapped around her forehead, wearing a sweat stained t-shirt, sweat pants and running shoes. She spread her arms out with a smile on her face. "God, it's wonderful outside! Why didn't I move down to the south ages ago? The weather here's always gorgeous!" She said, pausing to drink deeply from her bottled water.

Velia shot a venomous glare at the pyrokinetic as she sat down on the couch. Hot weather to Alatha was nothing as her body possessed a natural affinity towards extreme heat. A fact that only made the size changer spiteful towards her girlfriend. The freezer was actually looking mighty good with Alatha back. She could just shrink down and stay in there all day and the pyrokinetic could let her out when it was actually bearable to be out and about. Yeah, that was a great idea...

The younger woman instead just muttered some unflattering words under her breath and laid out on the couch, noting the appraising eye her girlfriend was granting her. To try and escape the horrors of the heat Velia had stripped herself down to her bra and panties, for what little good it did her. Naturally it gave the other woman a good opening to eye her up whenever the chance was presented. Not that she'd need to wait for one; the size changer would happily have dressed as such more often if she asked. In the apartment of course.

Alatha sat down on the far end of the couch, the natural heat radiating from her almost unbearable today. "What's got you all grumpy today? The heat can't be that bad."

Velia turned a scowl upon the villainess. "Uh, yeah, it can be. Not all of us have natural resistance to heat. They are called record highs for a reason you know."

"Hey, if it keeps you in that and makes for good running weather I'm perfectly happy." Alatha said, taking another long drink of water.

"Well at least one of us is." Velia muttered, turning to look at the forecast.

The place hadn't initially possessed a TV. As they started to spend more time in the apartment however Velia had bought it with some of her savings. The Blu-ray player was Alatha's purchase as she'd managed to coerce the blonde into watching a few Spaghetti Westerns. It hardly surprised Velia that those and the odd nature documentaries were Alatha's favorites. The villainess could be such a dork.

Suddenly she felt warm and sweaty fingers start to massage at her feet and Velia was quick to smack Alatha away. "Not now, it's too hot and you are way too hot."

The dark haired beauty smirked. "So glad you think so, Lia."

The fingers returned and this time Velia kicked slightly and placed her feet on the floor. "I'm serious, Alatha, I'm not in the mood and you're all hot and sweaty." She growled.

Alatha frowned at the rejection but wisely opted not to push the point to the size changer's relief. She was pushy at times but knew what her limits were. Velia let out a huff and returned her attention to the weather report. The whole weekend being this miserably hot was probably going to be the death of her. She didn't even want to think about having to work, either as a bartender or heroine. All she wanted to do was just laze on the couch and move as little as humanly possible.

The young woman didn't know when it had happened but eventually she'd nodded off blissfully, likely after Alatha had left the room to get a shower. She woke with a start, wiping a thin line of drool from her cheek. The room was dark and the television was off. The heat was still fairly disgusting and she had to peel her sweaty form from the couch rather uncomfortably. She rubbed the sleep from her eyes and looked towards the digital clock on the kitchen counter to figure out what time it was.

"Hello there, little Bug."

Velia felt any grogginess leave her the moment she laid eyes upon Alatha standing in front of the kitchen counter; naked as the day she was born. Her arms were crossed under her breasts, pushing the large swells of flesh up in a rather pleasing manner. The heat bearing down upon her seemed to flow between her legs as she stared at the taller woman. Her posture oozed both confidence and dominance in equal regards, causing her mouth to go completely dry. A smirk curled up the pyrokinetic's full lips.

Alatha approached the couch and cupped a hand under Velia's chin. Her dark eyes were alight with mischief and sadistic glee in equal regard. It was a light that stirred something inside of the size changer. The woman's hand was still warm but smelled heavily of cinnamon rather than sweat. A thumb was softly drawn over her lips, a feather light touch that felt divine. It was affectionate, patronizing in some ways.

"You were complaining about the heat, so I, in my boundless generosity, spent time coming up with a few fun ideas for you, Bug."

It was formed as a statement and not a request, yet Velia knew she could just refuse. She could, however the foul mood she had been in was rather evaporated at this moment. In its place was curiosity. "I-I would be up for something, Lady Dalal."

"Of course you would. Come."

The command had her up on her feet and scrambling after her lover as she moved towards the kitchen. Without missing a beat the freezer was swung open and the pyrokinetic set out three cubes of ice on the counter. Next she placed a glass on its side. Velia licked her lips as her first thoughts were of some ice play. In this heat she would most certainly be up for that though the presence of the glass was a tad odd. What role would that hold in this?

Alatha pointed to the counter. "Strip, then sit on the counter and shrink to two inches."

Velia peeled off her bra and panties and complied with the command rather easily, licking her lips as she stared up at the naked goddess looming over her. It was not the first time she'd looked upon her nude when she was tiny but each time she was awed. Her eyes played over every inch of the gloriously tanned skin, avoiding her face purposely. Too look upon her eyes without permission incurred punishment. Punishment that, while desirable, would likely interfere with the scenario.

Alatha leaned into the counter, pressing her breasts against its surface and moving her face mere inches from Velia. She could feel the warmth of her breath and stared ahead at plush lips she would have loved the chance to worship. A chuckle escaped the titanic woman, no doubt having noticed the look of utter desire upon her face. Alatha slipped into her role very easily, almost effortlessly.

"Mmm, I bet you'd give anything to kiss these lips of mine. To grind against them perhaps? Such a pity I'm not here for your amusement, Bug. You exist for my pleasure, nothing else." She said, blowing hard out of her mouth towards Velia.

The blonde let out a squeak as the gust of harsh air knocked her onto her backside, the show of effortless dominance causing moisture to gather between her legs. "Yes, Lady Dalal. I understand."

Another chuckle. "Good. I'm so pleased to have a cute Bug that knows her place. In any event, onto your task. I'm feeling rather parched at the moment, so do be a dear and move the ice into my glass. Please me and I might consider rewarding you. Disappoint me and you'll be wishing the heat was your only problem."

With this command Alatha drew back and Velia stared at the three large cubes of ice. She swallowed hard as she noted that each one was about half her current size and were already starting to melt. Alatha's rewards were very generous when she was a good little Bug, and her punishments were suitably severe. All thoughts of the heat being a problem melted away as she moved towards the ice, the cold radiating off of the chunks of frozen water the closer she got.

The instant her tiny fingers touched one of the ice cubes Velia immediately regretted complaining about how hot it was. Lifting it and carrying it the whole way would be unwise. It might slip from her hands and would be rather heavy. As such she opted to slowly push the piece of ice towards the glass in the distance. Halfway there she started to feel her fingers go numb and a chill spread through her whole body. This was certainly one way of contending with the elements.

The trail of freezing water that melted off of the ice slickened the bottoms of her feet with chilling cold. She gazed up towards her Lady, noting that she was busying herself with playing with her nipples. Despite the cold, heat pooled between her legs as she forced her gaze forward again. She was toiling away at such a simple task for this woman's pleasure. It was her place. The fact that Alatha considered this simple act beneath her was rather arousing in and of itself. Eventually the woman's booming voice cut in.

"Am I distracting you, little Bug?" She asked smoothly, leaning in so she could actually hear Velia's answer.

"N-no, L-L-Lady D-Dalal!" She chattered out, her teeth starting to clack quite loudly.

"Oh? Pity. I was thinking of giving you the opportunity to worship my nipples."

Velia mentally cursed her denial and paused in her progress. "I-I mean, y-yes, Lady Dalal!"

Alatha let out a tsk. "So you were lying to me then, you pathetic pale thing? I will have to punish you for that."

The tiny woman's shoulders slumped despondently and a pit opened up in her stomach. She knew better than to argue the point as that would just incur more punishment. When she reached the glass the cube was half melted in the heat of the room. As such it was a tad easier to lift and push inside the glass container, though its slippery surface did almost result in her dropping it a few times. Her entire body felt frigid and gooseflesh had formed over her pale skin rather quickly as a result.

Knowing that her time was running out Velia ran back towards the remaining cubes, nearly slipping a few times. When she reached the other two cubes she felt confident enough that she could push both along. Her feeling in her hands was mostly gone by this point and she was shivering but also was very determined not to fail. She also knew in the back of her mind that there was always an out if things got out of hand. It felt safe enough to keep going and was certainly arousing enough to warrant her to desire to keep on pushing.

Unfortunately her hurry proved to be her downfall. One of the cubes slipped away from her tenuous grip and fell off of the edge of the counter. Velia's fingers groped at the air where it had once been in despair, her eyes wide as shame fell over her. Her shame was only compounded when Alatha lifted the glass to look at the single mostly melted ice cube within, shaking it slightly to elicit a clinking noise. A displeased sigh left her lips as she set the glass down and looked down at the shivering young woman on the counter before her.

"I gave you such a simple task, Bug. A small child could fill my glass with ice, but you failed at it. How utterly disappointing." She drawled.

Velia fell to her knees, bowing deeply before her Lady. "Forgive me, Lady Dalal! It just slipped out of my-."

"Don't cover up your failure with excuses, Bug." Alatha cut in, her tone as cold as the mostly melted ice.

The blonde squeaked pitifully as she felt her sides pinched and watched the ground beneath her grow distant. The grip was uncomfortable and made breathing a labored effort. The villainess had gotten quite good at handling her roughly when tiny while avoiding hurting her. It was rather impressive to the heroine. The world around her was a blur as she was carried towards wherever Alatha was going to take her for her punishment. Eventually they came to a stop and Velia found herself pressed up face first against the sole of Alatha's foot.

The scent of cinnamon was still heavy even down here though the lingering smell of her sweat still peeked through. She felt a string pulled around behind her back and pulled tightly up, forcing her against the doughy flesh above. The body heat let off by the pyrokinetic slowly thawed at her Velia, contrasting nicely as her position heated up her arousal. Moisture was forming between her thighs as further strings were applied to her, pinning her completely to the massive foot of her lover.

She felt Alatha flex her foot, the arching motion forcing her to bend backwards uncomfortably. Velia groaned against the woman's sole, the discomfort mixing nicely in her stomach with her arousal. It was an increasingly common punishment to be tied and restrained to the bottom of her foot, one that Alatha seemed to like breaking out whenever she was small. Her boots were still Velia's favorite place but being worn like this let it last much longer. The longest she'd been left down there was an hour. A glorious hour of being squished between carpet and flesh.

The moment Alatha was satisfied with her binding was the moment the carpet collided with Velia's back. Air was torn from the young woman's lungs from the force as pain blossomed. She whimpered as she felt pleasure replace the pain, a euphoric sensation from being so used by her lover. The familiar cycle of breathing between each step rose though she soon found things made irregular. The walking stopped shortly and Velia watched as a shroud of fabric was pulled up Alatha's legs. Loose jeans.

The sound of more rustling fabric indicated the goddess treading upon her was getting dressing. Being stood upon for extended period was always painful, forcing her to strain against a growing need for air beneath Alatha's foot. Velia soon felt her moving once again and resumed breathing in the cinnamon scented air, finding the smell so odd when she was used to constantly being assaulted by sweat. There was something missing from it. The filth of being coated in the sweat was quite a turn on in and of itself, without it the process was very weird to her.

Eventually she heard rustling from where Alatha's toes were, the digits wriggling slightly against something. She felt a rubbery material meet her back. Velia couldn't see anything but Alatha's sole from her position so being accustomed to feeling different things was important. This felt like one of Alatha's flip flops. She swallowed hard, a thrill shooting through her as she heard a door opened. She was being worn outside of the apartment. The issue of the heat was very far from her mind by this point in the scenario as the sandal started to slap at her back painfully.

Each impact caused a groan to leave her lips. It was the closest thing to a riding crop as foot wear got and Velia had learned to enjoy it quite a bit. Each step was a punishment for her failure, reminding her why she was here. When in the elevator or not moving Alatha occasionally tapped her foot to grant Velia some air. It was another discovery their experiments had yielded. The size changer idly wondered just how bruised her back would be by the end of this.

By the time Alatha had left the building the pressure between Velia's legs had grown to the point where she felt the force of a climax roll through her body. This was nowhere near the end of her ordeals as her lover continued to walk, her foot stained with the fruits of Velia's labors. The breathing cycle was rather easily predicted by this point so even in the bliss of her afterglow the size changer breathed well. Part of her wondered where they were going, however the rest of her didn't care.

The walking went on and on and Alatha occasionally came to a stop but always went moving right after. Velia was drooling against the slowly sweating flesh above her, the familiar smell she had grown to enjoy filling her nose. The rewards Alatha granted were generous but her punishments were always geared to pleasing her. The pyrokinetic was fairly easily pleased herself though any repayment the size changer gave her always seemed... inadequate. Lacking in her own eyes compared to the rapture Alatha could bring her to.

After this first release Velia felt another one slowly build as she was trod upon, each harsh slap of the rubber below her feeling divine. Each time she felt her release coming however Alatha would stop, tapping her foot slightly but otherwise doing very little until the tiny blonde calmed down again. This torture of pleasure and denial continued on and on, growing worse as her lover started to sweat more and more. Velia's muffled cries were frustrated and she writhed each time she was denied, not enough to bring the scenario to an end but enough to convey her need. Which was probably only pleasing her Lady.

Velia had no idea what was happening in the world around her, the world as far as she was concerned was composed of the sweaty flesh she was clinging to and the burning between her legs. Foul sweat filled her mouth and nose as it was wont to do, increasing her arousal but still not managing to help her find release. At one point her mind simply became a fog of need, a need to satisfy the growing ache. She would do anything to just make it stop and find release.

Finally the rubber below vanished and the carpet returned, Alatha walking for a bit before Velia felt air upon her back for a time. "Did you learn your lesson yet, Bug?"

In response Velia let out muffled cries, wriggling against Alatha's foot desperately. A chuckle was heard from above as the ties around her were slackened and Velia felt herself peeled from Alatha's sweaty sole. She took in great gulps of air, soon laid out upon the titanic woman's palm. The pinky of her free hand went down between Velia's legs, quickly granting her the blissful and white hot release she had craved for so long. The size changer squealed in pleasure, her eyes upon the smirking face above.

As she lay out in the palm of Alatha's hand, exhausted and finally pleased she smiled dumbly at her partner. That... had certainly taken her mind off of the heat problem. Velia would also never look at flip flops the same way again, given how bruised her back was going to be. She chuckled breathlessly, her mouth dry from the sweat and humidity. The sandals were easier to stay under compared to the boots but were just as tiring on the body.

"Right. Let's get you cleaned up and big again, Bug. While I was wearing you out and about I bought some ice cream to share. I also caught a nice documentary on DVR for us to watch." Alatha said.

In that moment, Velia felt a fluttering in her stomach and a swelling in her heart. The villainess could be mean and pushy at times, but others she was as sweet as could be. In that moment as she was being brought to the bathroom sink in Alatha's gentle fingers, Velia felt loved. A strange love, but love nonetheless. What a lovely way to end such a miserable day.

Working Through The Bad by Inwiththebooks
Author's Notes:

No GTS material in this chapter, more of that on the way rest assured. Until then though, enjoy the sappiest thing I have ever written.

Velia yawned and stretched out in her place on one side of the bed. She immediately regretted it with a wince of pain; her entire body feeling rather like a truck had rolled over her a few times. Considering she's had her ass whipped with a riding crop and then been bound under Alatha's foot for an hour that comparison was not far off the mark. Her scalp felt pretty sore from having had nails clawing into it as she'd supped between her lover's legs. It had all hurt like hell but had also felt glorious at the time.

The heroine turned over in the bed, her hands seeking her partner. Instead she found a foreign emptiness, the familiar warmth of Alatha completely absent from the bed. Her eyes cracked open a bit and she frowned at the sight. Looking at the clock she saw that it was only about 8:23 A.M., far too early to get up on a weekend. The young blonde slowly pushed the covers away and sat up, wincing as she pushed herself from the bed. Maybe it might be a good idea to try something a little more... gentle tonight. She could take the punishment, but there reached a point where pain lost its pleasure.

A quick search found the black t-shirt Alatha had worn last night still on the floor. Remembering a comment her partner had made about her wearing her clothes being rather hot she put the larger shirt on. With that the heroine shuffled out of the bedroom. She cracked a wide yawn, stretching slightly.

"Alatha? Hey, bae, where are you?"

No response. The woman wasn't out and about. Usually she was either making coffee or eating a bowl of Lucky Charms. The shower wasn't running either and a quick check of the bathroom showed it to be empty. After a bit the blonde shrugged and grabbed her bowl from the cupboard. After getting her cereal the woman plopped down on the couch, plopping a spoonful of marshmallow laden food into her mouth as she turned on the TV. Alatha was probably just out at the store. It wasn't unusual really.

She changed the channel over to the local news network as she shoved another large spoonful into her mouth. When she saw what was on the screen however, milk and half chewed cereal spilled from her open mouth in surprise.

In the middle of the street stood Alatha, dressed as she normally appeared when in the midst of crime. She was currently blasting away at what appeared to be a number of police vehicles and another Super. The rather creatively self-named Iceman was trying to smash the pyrokinetic with large chunks of ice. Most of it melted before reaching Alatha but even from the overhead view of the news helicopter Velia could see she was rather set on her heels between dealing with the other Super and the police.

Her breakfast was sat forgotten on the table as the disbelieving young size changer watched the scene unfold. Eventually the news helicopter ended up being targeted by the villainess, likely to distract her opponent. Velia felt her heart racing as she watched her lover do these terrible things. She knew it was what she did, however it had been a while since she had actually last witnessed it herself. Watching the feed in the helicopter end abruptly the heroine felt her heart skip a beat. It was fully possible the villainess had killed those people.

Part of her wanted to go right out there herself. It was technically her time off but she was a heroine. After six months of being with her lover it hadn't really sunken in what she did until right now. Certainly they joked and jabbed at their life styles, and Velia knew from experience how ruthless Alatha could be but she had never been simply a spectator to her crimes. There was fear of course but more than that there was anger. An anger that spread through her veins and lit her heart on fire.

After finding that her appetite had decidedly fled her and cleaning her bowl out Velia quickly showered and put her own clothes on. She teetered on simply leaving the apartment in a fit of anger, but instead opted to stay on the couch. They needed to talk about this. Six months was really six months too long to let this issue sit. She had just been comfortable putting it out of her mind what her girlfriend did for a living, a selfish move on her part really.

Her phone buzzed and she looked at the message on it from Alatha.

"On a job right now, be home late."

The size changer gritted her teeth and resisted punching in a rather biting response. Instead she placed her phone down on the table and consigned herself to wait for a bit. So she did what she normally did when she had some free time. She trained her shrinking abilities. Her minimum size had improved in the six months since she and Alatha had been together, approaching near the size where an ant might be considered rather giant. Needless to say the world took on an entirely different light at that size.

The couch she had sat upon became a vista of unending chains of fabric, each one a highway she could trod upon quite comfortable. Likely she would appear as merely dust to a normal sized human. She had yet to show case her abilities to her pyrokinetic girlfriend, though she suspected she might be impressed by such matters. As her thoughts turned back to Alatha Velia growled and grew once more, settling on pacing around the apartment. She couldn't train properly when she was this pissed off.

After lunch rolled around Velia heard the rattling of keys near the door and the click of the lock. Velia stood in the living area when Alatha walked in, her hands on her hips. The taller woman was dressed in more casual clothing now, likely having changed in her own home before coming here. The woman opened her mouth in greeting, probably not expecting the slap that came from the size changer.

A look of surprise came over her face. "Ow, what the hell Lia!? I let you know I was gone, didn't I?"

"Shut up! I woke up early and guess what I saw? You on the news, incinerating everything in sight." Velia growled out.

Alatha frowned and crossed her arms over her breasts. "Yeah? And?"

The response shocked Velia. "And!? You shot down a news helicopter! You probably killed people! Doesn't that mean anything to you?"

The villainess adopted a scowl. "Hey, do I get on your case for locking up my friends? No, I don't! That's what I do and you've known that! We've been together six fucking months and you haven't said anything about it!"

The heroine raised her voice. "That's because it wasn't right it my fucking face! I-I didn't know-."

"Bullshit! You know exactly what I do and how I do it! You were more than happy to just forget about it, but now that you saw it on local news it's a problem? You're a goddamn hypocrite, you know that? You're happy with fucking around on the other side as long as you never see the other side!" Alatha interrupted.

Velia felt rather like she'd just been slapped and stared at the snarling villainess. It was true really. Going into this she had thought it would just be a passing thing at most but as the months went on she just swept what Alatha was under the rug. She was a hypocrite. She was treating this like it was Alatha's fault when it was really her own for not voicing these issues earlier. The heroine plopped down on the bed and sniffled, feeling tears rise in her eyes.

Alatha let out a hissing breath and turned on her heel. The heroine was vaguely aware of hearing the door to the apartment slam shut. When the villainess was gone she let the tears flow, sobbing wretchedly for how stupid she had been. Of course the woman would have been pissed if she waited half a year to talk this out. They never talked about their more professional lives. Now Velia was certain she'd fucked up the whole thing. All because she'd tossed aside her moral compass because it was convenient.

She wasn't sure how long she sat on the couch like that. All she wanted to do was just shrink away, to get away from the whole world she'd been rejecting. So she did. She shrank down to an imperceptible size and let out her pain. It didn't make it better. In fact it seemed to make things worse. Even at a size where it was unlikely anyone could see her she felt like everything was leering down at her.

The blonde haired woman was sure when she'd grown back or when she'd started driving; she wasn't even sure where she was driving to. Velia simply drove, the bright street lamps occasionally illuminating a tear stained face. It was a mystery to her what she should even do. She cared for Alatha. It might even be said that she loved her. The villainess wasn't a one dimensional cackling madwoman; she had likes, dislikes, and could be as gentle as a soft kitten at times. Thinking about it really for the first time though, it was hard to look past what she did and could do.

She felt like she was drowning on dry land. The heroine didn't want to leave Alatha, but at the same time she didn't know if she could live with the villainess in her. Could she live with knowing her lover, the same person that bent over backwards to help her experience her greatest desires, was also a woman would destroyed and killed whatever got in her way? Could she even call herself a heroine if she did?

Well after midnight Velia saw her phone buzz, a text from Alatha upon the screen.

"We need to talk."

Four words that filled Velia was more fear than she cared to admit. Talk about what? About how much of a hypocrite she was? About how she was weak willed? Perhaps about how Alatha figured it was best to end things? That last bit hurt quite a bit to think about, a dull ache in her heart forming. The young woman still found her drive taking her back around to the apartment, her heart thundering the whole way.

When she walked inside the place was dark and the TV was off. Alatha was leaning against the kitchen counter with a calm expression on her face. She gestured to the couch and Velia sat down, trying to keep her hands from trembling too much. Her eyes were anywhere but at Alatha's face, scared to even meet the eyes of the villainess. She nervously continued to play with a strand of her golden locks, her foot tapping despite her best efforts.

Alatha let out a long sigh. "Look. I think we both got a little... heated this afternoon. I didn't see you coming at me with that so suddenly and I had just gotten out of a fight so I might have said some harsh things."

"No, you are right. I'm a hypocrite. I was happy just ignoring the whole thing until it didn't suit me." Velia said, finally looking up to the other woman.

"True, but I knew it would bother you eventually. I was cutting back on things in the country but the job just seemed too well paying to say no to." Alatha replied.

That surprised Velia a bit. "Wait. Y-you were keeping things away from where I could see them for my benefit?"

Alatha chuckled, scratching behind her head. "Yeah, well, you are important to me and... sappy shit like that. Hell, I'm not good at these things. Most of my relationships were like week-long affairs. I'm not used to trying to patch things up."

Velia felt tears rising in her eyes again. She got out of the couch and threw her arms around the pyrokinetic. She felt an awkward arm around her back. "Hey, why are you crying? Did I say something wrong?"

The size changer laughed, pulling back slightly to look up at the taller woman. "No, I'm just touched you were trying to keep it away from me."

It was a long time before Velia spoke again. "We do need to talk about this whole thing though. I bothers me what you do. How you can be so sweet and kind and gentle and then you can just turn into... what I saw."

Alatha sighed and disentangled herself from the blonde, moving towards the couch herself. Velia sat down next to her, her hands on her lap. For a while there was an awkward silence between them. The pyrokinetic looked vulnerable in this state, not the queen of fire but now just a woman who was trying to figure something out. She looked a little lost, almost like how Velia had probably looked when she had been driving aimlessly.

"I can't just switch it off. What else would I do, Lia? What else could I do?" Alatha finally asked.

Velia dared to take Alatha's hand in her own, appreciating the warmth of her skin. "I know a few Supers outside of New Orleans I could talk to."

The woman snorted. "I'm not rescuing kittens from trees. That's off the fucking table."

Velia took a deep breath. "I'll look around and ask around. If I find something not strictly illegal that you could do would you do it?"

Alatha looked into her eyes for a long while before sighing. "Maybe. Let me know what you find and I'll at least give it a try. In the meantime I'll be laying low for a bit."

Velia smiled and captured Alatha's lips in her own, kissing the pyrokinetic tenderly. It was not as passionate as many of their kisses, more gentle and loving. Her own hypocrisy still sat bitterly in her gut but it was a good thing to talk this out. That Alatha was willing to sacrifice something she saw as being part of her to keep this relationship alive meant more than any amount of lovemaking.

"Thank you, Alatha. I... I love you." She whispered.

A smile. "I love you too."

End Notes:

Hmm... I'm pondering what the next chapter should include GTS wise. As such I'm open to suggestions. Even if I don't use them on the next chapter they might provide fodder for future chapters. So, do let me know, dear readers what you would care to see.

The Nature of Powers and Submission by Inwiththebooks

"Bug, I wish to ask you something."

Velia did not break away from her attentions towards the foot in her hands, gently kneading at the familiar flesh of Alatha's sole. It was just another afternoon at the apartment really, with the blonde currently serving her Lady. The track uniform that had grown rather familiar to her hugged her form nicely now, a constant reminder to her role. After seven months she had learned well the more submissive role, to the point where slipping up on little things very rarely happened.

"Of course, Lady Dalal. All I am is yours." Velia intoned, her thumb rubbing circles upon the pyrokinetic's sole.

"Ohhh, that's good, don't forget to get between the toes this time. Anyway, I was wondering if shrinking is exclusive to you?"

Velia slipped her fingers between the woman's toes and slowly worked at them, hearing slight pops as her joints were moved about. The question brought a frown to her face. "What do you mean by, exclusive, Lady Dalal?"

"Well, I've noticed you can shrink your clothes with you. That got me wondering if you could shrink other people near you."

The size changer actually did stop in her attentions at that question. It was not exactly something she had pondered over much. However in theory there was no reason she couldn't extend her powers. Of course her clothes could shrink because of the proximity and contact with her. So it was likely that if it was possible then she would need to be close and in contact with the other person. Pity that she was the only shrinker in the state as far as she knew. Not like she could just ask another one if it was possible.

"Did I tell you to stop, Bug?"

Velia jolted back into action. "Sorry, Lady Dalal."

"Since it seems like you have difficulty being attentive in your duties I want you to shrink between my toes."

The woman felt a stirring between her legs at the command. She loved how Alatha ordered her about so casually. She did as she was commanded, the world growing so much larger around her. At roughly the size of an ant she looked up at Alatha's titanic feet. She could see every crease and every wrinkle that formed from the slightest of movements. Velia felt her breath taken away, her nose filling once more with the scent of her feet. There was no sweat today, a small mercy really.

She knew better than to expect assistance in her climb and really she didn't expect any. She'd chosen this size to enjoy the climb itself, to enjoy toiling for the privilege of serving Alatha as ordered. The impression her heel made in the couch made climbing down to the base of her foot somewhat challenging, though it was merely another reminder of how insignificant she was to her lover now. This size was perhaps her favorite. While it was certainly very dangerous it allowed her to properly admire every inch of Alatha's lovely tanned skin.

The tiny young woman climbed down the crater of fabric around the base of Alatha's foot, taking fistfuls of fabric with each movement of her hands. When she actually reached the base and stared up she felt dizzy. Above she could see the woman's toes wriggling idly and expectantly. Velia spread her arms out and pushed herself onto the tough flesh of the pyrokinetic's heel, hugging the massive woman as best she could. She kissed and licked at the skin of her heel, heat pooling between her legs as she worshipped Alatha. Truly she felt like her Bug like this.

"You'd better be halfway up my foot by now, little Bug. Otherwise I might have to actually punish you for negligence."

The voice boomed from the distance, a mighty and rumbling sound like thunder. All thoughts about the extent of her abilities were gone as Velia scrambled for purchase in the wrinkles and creases of the villainess' flesh. Her small frame was ideal for climbing at normal size so it was not exactly difficulty climbing. Well, it wouldn't have been if every twitch or tiny movement Alatha's foot made didn't literally rock her world.

The arch of her foot was the easiest part to get through by far, as there were plenty of hand holds for her to ride out her subtle movements. Climbing the foot of this veritable goddess really got her juices flowing. Again, her thoughts turned towards Alatha and what she might be getting out of this. Certainly she got off on causing pain and on domination, but Velia worried that perhaps she took too much. Currently she was living out her deepest fantasies while she felt the pyrokinetic didn't get as much.

These thoughts were pushed aside as she passed the sole and arrived at her destination. She grunted as she pushed herself up between Alatha's big toe and the one next to it. She stood upon the webbing between them, smiling and breathing heavily from her climb. The two digits curled playfully, walls of flesh immediately compressing in on Velia. All air was squeezed from her lungs as she was trapped between the flesh of two massive toes. It was painful but gloriously so. The slightest of movements was enough to utterly dominate her. She was nothing, just a Bug crawling about between the toes of this goddess of fire.

The walls of flesh compressing her together relaxed and Velia took in a gulp of foot scented air. A rumbling chuckle sounded in the distance. The size-changer dared to look out in the distance and saw the mountainous form of Alatha past a long field of loose denim. Judging from where her face was angled she was playing with some app on her phone, not even looking at Velia. Why should she need to after all?

"Finally. Now, get to work. Do a good job and there may be a reward in it for you, Bug."

Immediately Velia got on her knees and started kneading at the flesh all around her as best she could, gripping handfuls at a time. She wondered if Alatha could even feel her at this size. Honestly it was doubtful but that didn't matter. It was a command after all. Velia licked her lips as she worked, her fingers roving over every inch of her webbing that they could touch. The smell was heavy between her toes, each breath reminding her just where she was and why she was there.

She toiled away for what seemed like hours, going between each toe. Sweat started to form over her as she felt her arms slowly grow sore from exertion. The more she worked, the greater her arousal became. She wasn't just a Bug here; she was Alatha tiny and willing slave. Occasionally her tongue would run over the soft toe flesh surrounding her, her eyes misting over with lust. This was much better than when the pyrokinetic had commanded her to clean the floors at normal size. Though that particular incident had been pleasurable in its own right.

Eventually she found she couldn't help herself and started to desperately grind herself against the yielding flesh of Alatha's smallest toe. She kissed at the digit as she worked for her own release. It wasn't like the woman had strictly told her that she couldn't do that. She kissed and licked and rubbed at the flesh before her, lust clouding her mind. Low moans escaped from her lips as she started to work herself up even more.

Almost immediately the flesh around her pushed up against her, once more squeezing her between two of Alatha's toes. A low whine left her lips as breathing became rather difficult. She couldn't move and inch, no matter how she squirmed there was no escape unless her Lady deemed fit to release her from this prison. She was utterly at Alatha's mercy and it turned her on more than she cared to admit. Unfortunately that just made her frustration worse.

The walls finally vanished and Velia was left panting and gasping for breath, her own sweat staining her track outfit heavily. The booming voice of her lover came once more. "I don't think so. I'm not here for your pleasure you little pale Bug, you are here for mine. I must say you've done quite the pitiful job."

Velia felt her heart sink at that. "In any event, I think you need to be punished for forgetting your place again. Get out from between my toes, you disgusting little thing and grow back. I expect you on the bed, naked."

The events of the next few minutes were rather a blur of growth and discarded clothes but the next thing Velia knew she was spread out upon the bed, her form covered in a thick sheen of sweat. The wait of course was always the worst part and Alatha did so enjoy making her wait. The cool air of the apartment teased at her bare skin as she occasionally writhed in the bed. The young blonde wanted release badly. Oh so badly.

After a while she heard the door open and in stepped the dark haired beauty, her eyes sharp and unforgiving. Her steps took her to the closet where she produced a few lengths of rope. Velia whined softly as they were affixed to her wrists and ankles, tightly tied to prevent escape. She tested at the bindings herself and was satisfied at their firmness. The knowledge that she could easily escape by shrinking was far from her mind.

The next two instruments were rather new. A blindfold and a red rubber ball gag. Velia swallowed hard at the sight of the latter, figuring it must have been a new purchase. Her mouth was opened accommodatingly and the ball was fitted between her teeth, a small belt being pulled into place behind her head. Her tongue tasted at the rubber and pushed at it experimentally. It felt so very new and thus rather enticing as another form of control was taken away from her. Now she couldn't even speak and as the blindfold enshrouded her world in black fabric her sight was also taken.

To say she felt vulnerable would have been an understatement. Bound to the bed spread eagle and naked, with her sight and ability to form words taken from her she felt more helpless than when she had been tiny and trapped between Alatha's toes. At least then she could see what was happening but now she was at Alatha's mercy. Hot breath was felt near her left ear, the woman having leaned in close.

"Three fingers if you need me to stop. I'll be looking periodically, don't worry."

Velia nodded and her lover drew back. "Well, Bug, since it seems you have forgotten your place I think it's time I reminded you. A bad Bug like you needs to be punished. Don't you agree?"

The size-changer tried to say something, muffled sounds being the only thing that could escape. A low, sultry laugh was heard nearby. "Oh, God, I love the sounds you make behind that gag! I can't wait to hear your cries as I punish you."

Soon enough Velia felt a weight upon her waist as Alatha settled herself there, the fabric of her pants rubbing deliberately against her lower lips. The young blonde let out a muffled whine as she arched her back off the bed. She could be so cruel sometimes. A chuckle left her captor as she heard an odd tinkling nose. It sounded like a small chain. What Alatha would need with a chain after already binding her to the bed was beyond her.

Her question was answered quite painfully as two metal clamps were placed upon her erect nipples.

A strangled cry lift her gagged mouth as pain flared upon the sensitive nubs. She heard a chain pulled and a muffled squeal followed the cry as the clamps were pulled upwards. Alatha held her in the painful state before allowing the chain binding the two clamps together was slackened. Velia breathed heavily out of her nose, pain mixing with pleasure in her gut marvelously. Apparently Alatha had made a number of new and very lovely purchases. The blonde was certainly not going to complain.

"Oh, you sound so deliciously arousing squealing against that gag! You've not idea how much that turns me on Bug. Let's hear it again!"

Again the chain was pulled and more muffled squeals of pain escaped Velia, her nipples suffering harshly under the abuse. Her back arched slightly to try and find some relief for her breasts to no avail. Alatha was free to drink in her squeals and cries and judging from how a little moan left her lips she was certainly getting off on this. The chain mercifully slackened again, leaving Velia's mind torn between agony and burning lust.

The cycle repeated for a good long while and by this point Velia would have done anything to find release for the pressure between her legs. Between the burning and the absolutely divine pain being delivered upon her she was certain she was going to go insane. Alatha seemed more than content to enjoy her newest form of punishment. She was grinding herself upon Velia, which unfortunately only made the size-changer more frustrated.

Finally the clamps were removed, exposing her swollen nipples to the open air. A feather light touch found its way between her legs, sending a jolt up her body. "I bet you want me to fuck you right? You want me to slip inside and fuck you until you can't think straight."

Velia cried out from behind the gag, desperately nodding. She already couldn't think straight! "Mmm... alright. First though, I'm going to take off that gag and mount your face. Then you are going to tongue fuck me and swallow whatever I give you, Bug. I don't care if you drown in it."

The blonde felt fingers fumbling at the belt tied behind her head and the gag was then tossed aside. Immediately after she felt Alatha's weight fall over the lower half of her face and could smell her arousal. Desperately her tongue immediately worked its way inside of the woman, teasing well far from her thoughts. The only thought on her mind was pleasing Alatha so she could finally find freedom from the burning between her legs.

"Come on, Bug, make me cum. Make me cum and drink it all down!"

The woman's hips rolled into her, the moans coming from above informing her how good her work was. Velia curled her tongue upwards, scouring every single inch she could find. Of course she knew just where to hit Alatha to really get her going. Her tongue flicked over the sweet spot within the pyrokinetic, a cry escaping above. She felt herself being ground into by her Lady but that only pushed her onwards, assaulting the most sensitive of places Alatha possessed relentlessly.

Alatha's inner walls tensed up around her tongue, a long moan leaving the woman. The muscles relaxed and soon enough Velia found her efforts rewarded with a flow of her pleasure entering her mouth. As commanded she swallowed every drop she could manage, though some managed to dribble down her chin and cheeks. An image flitted through her mind of being the size she had been when the pyrokinetic found her release. Maybe even smaller. Drowning in the pleasure of her lover was quite the enticing thought.

"Ah... that was... acceptable, Bug. I suppose you deserve a reward for that and taking your punishment so well." Alatha said, her breathing quite heavy.

Velia whined as her hips bucked upwards in vain, seeking her release. Soon enough she felt three of Alatha's fingers fill her. A gasp left her stained lips and her eyes went wide as finally something filled her. Slowly her lover worked at her, the pleasure all but shattering Velia's ability to think coherently. Her hips rolled up, which prompted Alatha to remove her fingers and slap harshly at one of Velia's abused nipples. The heroine let out a squeal of agony at the denial.

"I decide when you get to cum, Bug, not you."

The fingers filled her once more and this time the heroine made a concerted effort to avoid moving overmuch, instead merely squirming as much as she could in her bindings. She wanted to cum so badly but she held it in even as she felt it rising up, fearful of further punishment. What if Alatha decided to bring her to this again and then just leave her for hours on end? The thought was too horrifying. So she settled on begging. Degrading herself in this situation was not something she was above.

"Please, Lady Dalal! Please let me cum! Please, I'm, ah, begging you!" She pleaded.

A chuckle came from above. "When I count down from ten, you can cum."

"Ten... nine... eight."

Velia was very certain that these seconds were the longest in her life. Each one felt like a minute. A minute of torment where she couldn't satisfy the growing pressure within her. She wanted to scream.

"Seven... six... five."

She felt tears forming in the corners of her eyes, she needed this. Why was this taking so long!?

"Four... three... two."

Oh, God, so close. She was so close!

"One!"

Velia felt every single nerve in her body liquefy and turn to jelly as pleasure coursed through her entire body. Every vein, every organ, and every skin cell felt white hot bliss roll through them. A loud squeal left her lips as her eyes rolled around in their sockets. She was soaring so very high upon a cloud of utter pleasure. It made every torturous moment up to this point very much worth it to her.

As she settled into her afterglow her partner removed the blindfold from her eyes, looking down at her with concern. "Lia, Lia are you okay?"

When no response came from the blonde's heaving chest she tried another route. "Do you remember your name?"

Velia smiled. "It... it'll... come to... me... eventually." She said, panting heavily.

Alatha rolled her eyes as she got to work untying the bonds around Velia's wrists and ankles. They were certainly rubbed raw, but when cool air hit them they certainly felt better. When the taller woman finished she set her naked form down beside the blonde, her arm snaking around her and pulling her in for a kiss. The heroine let out a cry as her abused nipples brushed against Alatha's skin, pushing back.

"Careful! Those clamps did a number on me."

A sheepish look came over the villainess' face. "Ah, sorry. Something to keep in mind next time I break them out. How were they by the way? I figured you might like the new toys I bought."

Velia smirked. "The clamps were pretty intense but I loved the blindfold and gag, we need to use them more often. I'd save the clamps for special occasions."

"Ah, good to know. You know, I'm wondering what it must be like. Being dominated I mean. I've never actually tried it." Alatha said.

The tired woman let out a yawn as she figured out how best to describe it. Not exactly an easy task at the best of times but her brain was still a bit scrambled. She licked her dry lips and brushed a stray strand of hair from her eyes. As she calmed down she managed to think of a somewhat coherent answer.

"It's like giving up control. The pain is pleasurable but what gets me going is the lack of autonomy I have. Being dominated both physically and mentally by another. Like when you flexed your toes when I was between them, it impressed upon me how lowly I was in your eyes. How little control I had over the situation. You could do anything you wanted to me and I'd be helpless." Velia started.

"Of course, there has to be trust. Trust that you won't do anything I wouldn't like. That you won't force yourself on me against my will. I trust you, Alatha."

The pyrokinetic looked touched by the words, turning her head away to hide growing moisture in the corners of her eyes. "That... that sounds interesting. Maybe we should flip things around sometime."

Velia chuckled. "Sure, but I think right now I really just want to rest for a bit."

Her lover did not contest that and instead stayed next to her as Velia drifted into unconsciousness. As she did however her mind was stuck upon that last bit and their earlier conversation about her powers. It was probably nothing more than a passing fancy on her part but a tiny part of her wondered what it might feel like to have Alatha squirming under her sole. A part that rather influenced her dreams as slumber finally took her.

Role Reversal by Inwiththebooks
Author's Notes:

Phew, this one certainly took its time getting out. 

What would Alatha look like in rope bondage?

Hmm… how would she take to being worn in my heels for a few hours?

Would she wear whatever clothes I would pick out for her? Leather might look good on her.

All through the next couple of weeks such thoughts occasionally popped up in Velia’s more idle moments. They weren’t unwelcome by any stretch of the imagination however they could be inconvenient. Occasionally she missed someone calling for her when working at the bar, nothing too bad really but she certainly felt like she needed to get this out. The idea Alatha had posed casually had initially been chalked up to some after-sex musings. However the more time went on the more she found the idea intriguing.

Her partner never brought it up again herself. In fact the pyrokinetic had been more than a little busy with looking through the opportunities Velia had arranged for her. Mostly black ops sort of deals filtered to her by some friends. She herself really didn’t want to know the details and Alatha didn’t talk about it. All she had shared was that the current one she was looking at was more geared towards former villains and included a full pardon for past crimes. What the price of that pardon was she had neglected to say.

On one of the evenings they spent watching a soccer game Velia finally managed to blurt out what had been running through her mind. “Alatha, I want to give domination a shot.”

The pyrokinetic blinked, a smirk eventually curling up her lips. “I was wondering if that had been going through your mind. Alright then, sure.”

Velia’s expression must have been rather comical when combined with her red cheeks as Alatha let out a laugh. Was it really so easy? Like she wasn’t even worried about her being very fresh to just the idea of being a dominant personality. Perhaps while she had spent all this time thinking about what to do, Alatha had already decided she would do it if asked. Velia recovered quickly enough and licked her lips nervously.

“Uhhh, good. I guess if I’m going to do this I’ll need a list of what you’ll do and what you won’t do.” The heroine started.

Alatha held up a finger and walked into her room. When she returned she was holding the same notebook Velia had written down her limits and kinks in. It was dropped onto her lap unceremoniously and the pyrokinetic returned to watching the game like nothing had happened. The size-changer stared down at the book and opened it, flipping past her own pages towards where Alatha’s spidery penmanship started. She felt a little nervous reading this, seeing a list of her lover’s desires just put right in her face.

Her list was a little more detailed than Velia’s, actually going into detail on which session she’d like to see certain ones used. Assuming that Velia didn’t royally fuck up the first one. She went to the trouble of listing out what domineering types she’d likely find most attractive. From top to bottom were:

1.  Bratty and Preppy Valley Girl

2.  Disciplinary Heroine

3.  Teacher

4.  Ice-Cold Biker Bitch

As she read on Velia figured the detail and suggestion of types of personas to adopt was more for her sake as a new domme and less for Alatha’s. Surprisingly most of the things listed for the first session were size related. She had to wonder if that was more for her benefit or if Alatha was genuinely interested in trying it out. The question mark next to it indicated she wasn’t overly sure about it. In fact most of the ones she was interested in doing first were ones she had listed as unsure, which was rather odd.

As though reading her mind Alatha cut in absentmindedly. “I opted to try out some things I’m not sure I’ll like first just to get it out of the way. That way I’ll know if I don’t like it first and can move on to things I’d rather have done to me.”

“I… suppose that makes sense. Are you sure you’re ready for that though? I’m used to being shrunken, but for you it could be rather terrifying.” Velia said.

Alatha turned her gaze from the TV. “Listen, Velia. You said you trusted me right? Well if there’s anyone I’d trust to handle me like that it’s you.”

Velia felt a lump form in her throat and she forced her gaze back to the list upon her lap. Alatha didn’t seem the type to trust easily, so that she was actually considered trust worthy went beyond words. It touched her more than she could properly vocalize. To think this was the woman she had fought on numerous occasions. She wondered how differently things would have turned out if not for that one chance meeting at a Laundromat. Velia was a realistic woman, not normally one to put stock in fairytales but if this was one she didn’t want it to end.

Rather than vocalize her feelings she dropped the notebook onto the table and leaned across the couch to capture Alatha’s lips in her own. The soft and full lips on the other end reciprocated and Alatha fumbled with the remote, switching the TV off to grant the blonde her full attention. A low thrum of pleasure sounded out from the back of her throat. Velia only broke for air briefly before diving right back in, her tongue snaking out of her mouth to dance with Alatha’s. Her heart swelled as she drank deeply of her lover’s presence, basking in their mutual affection.

There were times were Velia liked simply sitting quietly in the apartment and times where she was feeling revved up and horny. Then there were times where she just wanted to enjoy closeness with Alatha. Her body was so warm. Not unpleasantly so but in a manner that enticed and aroused. Her hand rubbed over Alatha’s stomach, fingers gliding over smooth tan flesh. She loved the fullness of her lips and how they could so easily overwhelm her own. The young woman pulled back and looked into dark and powerful eyes.

“Please, can I worship your lips, Alatha?” Velia begged.

Alatha chuckled and rolled her eyes. “Which ones, I’ve got more than one pair after all.” She said with a smirk.

The size-changer blushed at that bit of suggestion. They had not quite worked up to having her shrunken down there quite yet. Velia wanted to, more than anything she wanted to be enclosed and surrounded by only Alatha. However the pyrokinetic had vetoed it for now as she feared for Velia’s safety. The humidity and the possibility of drowning were her main concerns. It wasn’t a hard no of course, simply something that would have to wait. A pity, she would have enjoyed Lady Dalal treating her like her personal sex toy.

“The lips on your mouth, my love.” She said.

That got Alatha blushing. They had recognized their love for one another but the pyrokinetic was obviously not used to that level of endearment. Velia kissed along Alatha’s neck and whispered in her ear. “Then, when I’m done worshiping and showing my devotion to every inch of your divine lips I’ll grow back and take my hand between your legs and tend to your every need on this couch.”

“V-Velia!” The woman stuttered, silenced by a finger on her lips.

“Shhh… you’ve been so good to me. Just relax. Lay back. I want to make you feel good.” She said.

Alatha complied as lust clouded her dark eyes. The worshipping bit was certainly something Alatha enjoyed she had found. Velia recalled a session where she had worshiped upon her breasts, granting especial devotion to one of her nipples. It certainly had her wetter than normal when she’d finally finished her off. Velia herself loved the act. Her lover was truly a goddess of fire given flesh and deserved to be treated as such.

The size-changer kissed at Alatha’s lips once again, this time willing herself and her clothes to shrink. She opted for a quick shrink, opting to keep going until she was the size of a small ant. At that size just one of her lips was a massive plain of plush, soft, tan flesh. She could feel the breath escaping out of her nose, the gusts pushing against her harshly. Her fingers gripped handfuls of soft flesh, pressing herself onto Alatha’s bottom lip. Heat pooled between her own legs as she kissed and licked at some of her bottom lip.

She crawled across the bottom lip of her lover and licked as every bit of flesh she could find. She was but a mortal servant, a supplicant upon the lips of a great goddess. With a flick of her tongue Alatha could send her into the depths of her body, never to be seen again. It was likely her lover knew how much effortless power she now possessed as well for her breathing increased noticeably. Velia paid it no mind, showing her devotion to Alatha with each kiss and lick of her tongue. Part of her wanted to shrink to a much smaller size, to make these lips her whole world.

Regardless she moved along, the occasional twitch threatening to send her into the crack where Alatha’s lips met. Beyond that crack was the moist warmth of her mouth. Another bit of play this goddess had denied her for now. Safety first was important and Velia certainly had no wish to die but she did want to be taken behind those lips. To be swished around like a piece of candy and sampled for her flavor, only to slide down Alatha’s throat with a single dainty gulp…

Velia shook her head slightly and returned to her task. All things came in time. Besides, right now this was all about Alatha.

When the tiny speck of a woman finished her task well enough she grew slightly before running off the side of Alatha’s face and leaping towards the floor. She then grew more rapidly, touching the ground at her normal size. With that done she moved back onto the couch and fumbled with the zipper of Alatha’s pants, pulling on them roughly. A breathy chuckle came from above as Velia’s fingers prepared to go to work.

“You’ve got the energy to play dominant, that much is for sure, Lia. Now, show me what you’ve got.” The pyrokinetic purred enticingly.

A smirk adorned Velia’s lips as she got to work, drawing the first moan of many for their time together on the couch.

_________________________________________________________________________

To call Velia nervous was an understatement. She felt rather like she was going to break down into a stuttering mess the moment that door opened. Her fingers wouldn’t stop fidgeting and she found herself pacing holes in the floor. How Alatha made this whole thing look easy was beyond her. The young woman checked her phone for the twelfth time in the last five minutes, looking for a text or something to explain the other woman’s tardiness. Maybe she was having second thoughts about this whole thing; Velia certainly wouldn’t have blamed her.

After a week spent… somewhere, Alatha was back from her latest mission. Tonight was when they were supposed to engage in their role reversal. A good way of relieving stress was how the other woman had put it. Velia wasn’t exactly sure how good this would be. She’d spent most of her free time while Alatha was away working on her persona. More than a few hours had been spent in front of mirrors, working on a convincing act. As the minutes ticked down to her partner’s arrival she opted to check her phone again, her palms sweating profusely.

Was she ready to do this? Could she really dominate the fiery and wild pyrokinetic? The prospect seemed too daunting but also enticing at the same time.

Her phone finally buzzed, jolting her to attention.

“I’m here. Be up in a couple of minutes.”

Velia took a few deep breaths as she set her phone down on the kitchen counter. She could do this. She was ready to do this. Alatha did it often enough so the least Velia could do was the same. The young woman walked into the bathroom and did a quick once over check. After adjusting her bangs compulsively for a minute or so she heard the jiggling of keys and the tumbling of a lock. It was time. With a final look at herself in the mirror she moved back into the living room and sat out on the couch, putting her feet up on the table.

The door opened and Alatha stepped inside. The pyrokinetic froze as soon as her dark eyes turned upon Velia, drawing a smirk to the blonde’s lips. No doubt her attire was a tad jarring. The size-changer was currently wearing her old blue and white letterman jacket, a black tank-top, jeans and pink flip flops. A lollipop rested in her mouth, which she suckled on in a rather lazy fashion. Her blonde hair was pulled into pigtails and a pair of Hello Kitty earrings studded her earlobes. Her lips were glossed a bubble gum pink and her nails were painted similarly.

Velia lifted a brow to the raven haired woman gawking at her, removing the lollipop from her mouth. “What kept you so long? I told you to be here, like, fifteen minutes ago. You’re so fuckin’ slow.”

“I-I… t-traffic was bad and-.” Alatha stuttered, her tanned cheeks as flushed as Velia had ever seen.

Velia rolled her eyes and let out a disgusted noise. “That’s an excuse if I’ve ever heard one. Bring your stupid face closer, cunt.”

The pyrokinetic hesitated, prompting Velia’s eyes to narrow dangerously. “Like, right now! What, can’t you speak fuckin’ English? Do you want me to snap my fingers at you like a dog?”

“No! I’m sorry, I just-!”

“No, I’m sorry, a dog would have moved when I, like, told her.”

Alatha winced at the verbal onslaught and for a moment Velia felt unsure of her act. Had she pushed too far? Was she being too cruel? Still her lover moved closer and presented her face which she interpreted as a prompt to continue. The blonde curled her lips back into a sneer and back handed the woman. The sound of flesh striking flesh sounded out sharply, a red mark quickly developing on Alatha’s face.

“Thank me, you dumb bitch.”

The pyrokinetic bowed her head slightly. “Thank you, Lia.”

Another slap immediately followed the first, Velia’s open palm smacking the opposite cheek with much more force. Blue eyes narrowed dangerously. “You don’t, like, get to use my first name. You’ll call me Mistress Valspar. I’ll call you Pet. Got it?”

Velia smirked as she spoke. She was allowing for her accent to shine through rather prominently, mixing in a rather stereotypical valley girl bit into the mix. Judging from the arousal flushing across Alatha’s cheeks she was enjoying it so far. The size-changer plopped her lollipop in her mouth and swished her tongue around the cherry flavored treat. She had to admit that there was something enticing in watching the wild and untamable pyrokinetic scrape and bow. It stirred something inside of her.

“Yes, Mistress Valspar.”

A roll of her eyes was Velia’s response to that. “You aren’t very good at this, Pet. Anyway, I’m hungry. Make me a sandwich. Lunchmeat and mayo on white bread.”

Alatha inclined her head and scrambled into the kitchen. “You’ve got two minutes to make it by the way.” Velia said.

She smirked at the visible tensing of Alatha’s body just before she opened the fridge. With the stopwatch on her phone ticking away Velia simply watched her lover work hurriedly. It felt rather arousing to order Alatha about for once she had to admit. Not as much as being ordered about or beaten around but it certainly had an enticing flavor. The blonde hummed a little tune as the seconds ticked away. When the time started to reach its end she started to count aloud, no doubt unnerving Alatha.

“Ten, nine, eight…”

A growl was audible from Alatha as she dipped her knife in mayo, slathering the bread with a rather generous amount.

“Seven, six, five, four, three, two, one!”

Just after one was when the plate was placed down on the table before Velia. The blonde ignored the offering for a moment before removing her feet from the table and looking at the sandwich. It was a rather sloppy mess honestly. Mayo was dripping out onto the plate in big globs and the lunchmeat was rather a tangled mess. Some was sliding out from between the two pieces of bread dejectedly. Velia turned to Alatha, rather unimpressed with the work offered to her by her servant.

“One second late and this is, like, the best you can do? Pathetic. What do you have to say for yourself, Pet?”

“I’m sorry, Vel- Mistress Valspar.” Alatha gritted out.

Velia frowned. “I think you need a punishment, Pet.”

The blonde stood and gripped Alatha’s shoulder. After taking a few deep breaths the size-changer slowly extended her aura towards the pyrokinetic. From there she slowly willed both her and Alatha to shrink. The going was slow but Velia didn’t want to shrink too fast as it might disorient Alatha. Already she could see the faintest traces of fear in her eyes as her clothes became too big for her to properly wear. Velia was used to it; however Alatha was most certainly not.

Once they were both at about one foot tall in height Velia leaned in. “Khalass for me to stop.”

Alatha nodded and Velia backed up, growing back to her full height. She stared down at her shrunken girlfriend with amusement glittering in her eyes. The thing about shrinking others and other items was that they remained tiny until she helped them grow. Another form of control she now had over Alatha. She sat down and kicked off her sandals, setting her feet out before her. At one foot tall her girlfriend looked just a bit bigger than her feet, something Alatha noted with some nervousness in her eyes.

“Displease me again and these will tower over your pathetic body, Pet. Now, start licking.” Velia commanded.

Alatha flushed red before she moved towards her closest foot and started lightly licking at her sole. It was a treatment her lover had often put her through but experiencing it now Velia could see why she liked it. The blonde sighed at the tiny wet member dragging across the flesh of her sole, the tiny woman’s hands gripping handfuls of flesh. Her toes curled as a pulse of heat shot through her at the attentions.

“What are you thinking, Pet?” She asked.

Alatha paused only to answer, her voice much more high pitched. “I’m thinking how small I am compared to you and how you could do anything you might want to me.”

At that answer Velia let out a disgusted sigh and pushed back on Alatha, sending the pyrokinetic falling onto her ass. “I could? I WILL do whatever I want to you, you tiny little nothing. Don’t, like, forget your place.”

The blonde pressed her foot down onto the floor, covering Alatha’s naked body. She felt the weak struggles of her lover the pitiful pushing of her hands, the sensations sending pulses of pleasure through her mind. Velia was very careful to avoid pushing too hard. Even with her superior durability Alatha wasn’t invincible. She splayed her toes slightly, easily allowing Alatha’s head to peek up between the gap.

“Did I tell you to stop licking, Pet?” The size changer asked, pressing down just a bit more in warning.

Alatha gasped and started flicking her tongue between the blonde’s toes, coating the webbing there in a film of saliva. Beneath her foot Velia could feel Alatha’s body heat increasing, not enough to burn though certainly enough to cause discomfort. Normally the pyrokinetic had flawless control over her power, when she started tangling with arousal it seemed to be harder to control. Once or twice Velia had gotten her tongue scalded when between her lover’s legs.

The pitiful little licks continued, Alatha obviously desperate to please her. Velia hummed and inspected the back of her nails, seeming to have even forgotten her girlfriend existed. All the while she worried over whether she was doing this right. Was she being too cruel? Too forceful? Should she let up? She allowed her pet to keep up the licking for a couple more minutes, wondering if her taste buds were screaming by this point.

“Enough. Jeez, I barely felt anything. Talk about pathetic.” Velia remarked.

“Mistress-!” Alatha started before slapping her hand over her mouth.

Velia narrowed her eyes. “Did I just hear you speak out of turn, like, again? Are you trying to get punished on purpose? If so you really won’t like this.”

The size changer removed her foot off of Alatha and stood, walking into the bedroom. When she returned she was holding a few coils of rope in her hands. She shrank herself down to Alatha’s current size and sneered at the pyrokinetic. “On the ground.” She ordered.

The pyrokinetic swallowed hard as she lay down on her back and Velia set to work tying up her wrists and ankles. As she worked she hummed a light tune under her breath which drew a little chuckle from Alatha. Velia tossed her a glare, shutting her up quickly enough. Of course she had to turn her head to avoid showing her the little smirk on her lips. It was good to see Alatha was at least having as much fun as she was. After the last rope was tugged tightly around her lover’s wrists Velia grew once more, frowning at Alatha.

“I bet if I beat you around you’d just end up, like, shrugging it off. Fortunately I’ve got a better idea how to show you your place.”

Her hand reached over to the table and returned with something that likely had the pyrokinetic sweating, a pen. More specifically the smooth and rounded back end of the pen, which was hovered between Alatha’s legs. The tiny pyrokinetic started squirming slightly, at her size the pen’s girth was very impressive and nothing to balk at. Exactly why Velia had opted for it. Her legs started rubbing together as much as possible but Velia rolled her eyes. With her free hand she easily flipped Alatha onto her stomach, revealing her true target.

The size changer herself wasn’t exactly crazy about being taken up the back door but from Alatha’s list it had been a prominent kink of hers. Velia wasn’t overly sure of her abilities here but she figured she could at least try. She licked at the back of the pen, coating it in her saliva to provide lubrication. Alatha’s breathing had become heavy and her body heat had increased once more, her arousal as intense as Velia had ever seen it in their time together.

“C’mon, you can squirm better than that, Pet. Or maybe you just can’t wait for your Mistress to destroy your ass.” Velia taunted.

With that Velia didn’t hesitate any longer and used two fingers on her free hand to spread Alatha’s cheeks a bit. Slowly, very slowly she brought the pen up to the pyrokinetic’s entrance. Alatha froze immediately and her eyes shot wide as Velia slowly began inserting it inside. The pen stretched her entrance, almost to the degree that it looked like it might hurt. The pyrokinetic bit her lower lip as she let out a little whimper. Velia inserted it a bit further inside of her lover a smile curling over her lips. So this was what it was like to ‘top’.

Velia started getting into a rhythm, a slow and cautious rhythm but one that handled the task well enough. Alatha started moaning rather quickly, her eyes rolling around in their sockets as her whole body was rocked by Velia’s attentions. The blonde was encouraged by this and picked up the pace, wanting to help Alatha find her peak of bliss. After everything the pyrokinetic had done for her in their relationship, Velia owed her this much. She’d also be lying if she claimed there wasn’t something enticing about domination as a whole.

Alatha had a great amount of stamina but under the constant and unyielding assault from Velia it didn’t take her overly long to find her release. Her body tensed up and fell slack as she let out a loud shriek of pleasure from the attentions. Velia withdrew her pen and looked down at the tiny form of Alatha in obvious concern. She tossed the pen aside and carefully poked at her lover’s side.

“Alatha? Hey, you alright?”

The tan woman waited a good while before nodding her head. “That… that was good. Fuck, haven’t gotten off like that in a while.”

Velia giggled as she shrank down and moved to start untying Alatha’s bindings. “Glad to be of service.”

“So. How did you find domination?” She asked breathily.

Velia frowned and considered the question for a moment before shrugging and resuming her freeing of Alatha’s bindings. “Interesting I suppose. I prefer if you are the domme however. I’m constantly nervous I’ll fuck up and do something wrong.”

“It was pretty good, considering it’s your first time. Could have dragged it out a little more but for what it’s worth I enjoyed myself.” Alatha noted, rubbing her wrists.

A smirk curled over Velia’s lips as she was about to grow them back, a smirk that was covered by her girlfriend’s lips. Rather than growing them back Velia let out a little moan as she was forced onto her back on the carpet. Just like that Alatha took control, effortlessly and seamlessly. For her part, Velia certainly wasn’t complaining as she felt warm hands creeping up into her shirt. 

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5246