First Shrink by TheGiantess_LOL
Summary:

A teen first discovers the ability to shrink. At his hot neighbor's house...

Published: July 28 2015 Updated: September 06 2015

ARCHIVE: This is a very old and cringe story, when I was horny and wanted to vent out a story. Lots of spelling mistakes and poor word choices. Please read it with discretion, I do not write or even talk like this anymore.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Body Exploration, Growing/Shrinking out of clothes, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes Word count: 6056 Read: 71411 Published: July 28 2015 Updated: September 06 2015

1. The Shrinking by TheGiantess_LOL

2. Hide and Seek by TheGiantess_LOL

3. The Big Climb by TheGiantess_LOL

4. Slim Shady Double D's by TheGiantess_LOL

5. Out of Her System by TheGiantess_LOL

6. Regrowth by TheGiantess_LOL

The Shrinking by TheGiantess_LOL
Author's Notes:

EDIT: Fixed some grammar mistakes. I didn't realize then since there was no spellcheck installed on my WordPad...

The name's Jimi Bui: 17 years old and 5'10''. Like my name implies, I'm Viet. I have short but messy hair, an ok body with some work out, and overall just a typical chill dude. No worries about anything. Well, maybe one thing. I have a giantess fetish. Keeping a secret is one thing, but when it became something real-well that's the story:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

   Sometime in the middle of the night as I was sleeping, I had such a weird dream. I remembered, surprisingly, what had happened. A small bright light came to me in a white backdrop that I was in. It - or rather he- told me an ability that I suddenly was granted.

"Hello, Jimi."

"What the- Who are you?"

"I'm all but a voice. What the question should be is that what am I about to grant you."

"Ok? And you're giving it to me in a dream?"

"O f course. What else should it be in private?"

"Ok, go on."

"I am all-knowing, and with that, I know that you do have a taste for being tiny around girls, hm?"

"Umm... How- never mind. Yeah I do. What has that got to do with what you're going to give me? Wait..."

"Yes, as a gift to a random person like yourself, I grant you the power to shrink yourself at will."

"WHOO! I meant, thank you I guess? Heh."

"But there is a catch."

"Of course. What is it?"

"You can easily shrink yourself, but will find it very difficult to regrow yourself until the time is ripe. Also, at that size, all the laws of physics for any tiny being like an ant for example-if you wish to be that size- will affect you. The only thing you are immune to is death and normal metabolism. They may also be times where you will shrink unexpectedly."

"So, when is the time ripe when I choose to grow back? And what to you mean 'shrink unexpectedly'?"

"You will find out. Oh, and you can slow down time at a limit. I'll be gone for good now. Be wise with your powers."

And so he was gone form that only one dream for good.

   The summer has just begun and already pretty hot. Typical of California these days. Today, I don't feel like staying at home. Also, my awesome and cute girlfriend, Jaile McKernal (Jae), is off with her friends today and I want her to enjoy that. So I was just lying on my bed and thought about calling up my neighbor, Hailey Abel.

A short note, I've known Hailey since elementary. She has a cute, freckled round face and pretty short at 5'6''. She is has a pale complexion, light green eyes, and that flowing light butterscotch blonde. Despite our long freindship, we've never really have any feelings for each other and I already had a girlfriend by freshman year of highschool.

She lives just across the street, so no problem there. I text her to see if she's free or something so at least I spend some time talking with someone. She's free, and also about to take a dip in her swimming pool. I can just linger in her room for a while and wait until she's done.

I went to her house and knock on the door. She opens it and reveals that she is already in her swim suit. It was a multi border string bikini that nicely fits her C-cup breasts.

"Hey Jimi."

"Sup Hailey. Wow, looking pretty nice there :P."

"Oh shut up. and you wouldn't say that if Jae was around."

"Lol. You know I'm always joking."

"I'm going to swim now, so hot. Wanna join?"

"Nah, I'm just to lazy right now. I can just wait for you in the living room."

"All right, suit yourself."

As I enter her cool house, she walks to her backyard. Now she isn't at all athletic, but she does have a nice curve to her body. At least she workouts at the gym, so yay for that lol. After she has exit to her backyard, I slouched over to her couch and started to check my status. For some reason, I was feeling pretty horny after seeing my childhood friend in that two piece.

I mean, I already have a girlfreind and I love her as much as anything (star-crossed love already for my age lol). However, I haven't felt any orgasm for a while and now my dick is calling to me lol. Just a guys thing I guess. Just don't be a pervert or weirdo at all and I'm good. I notice that Hailey is the only one home and the living room isn't that visible from the backyard.

So I did the most incognito thing I've done. I first took a paper towel to wipe my dick when I'm done cumming. With my penis fully erect, I start to think of my giantess fetish. I imagine how it would be like being small or even tiny running around and exploring my pretty friend's body. I close my eyes and masturbate on the spot.

After my short bliss, I quickly wipe my dick clean and pretend nothing happened. Well at least I relieved myself. Then I quickly notice something wrong when I am about to stand up. First up is that I'm naked and my sitting on my now oversized T-shirt. Later I find my legs don't even reach the edge of the couch. I look  at myself to find that the couch is longer than usual. The pillow resting on the couch was big enough to fill my whole back.

Uh oh. I seem to have shrink at one foot tall...

Hide and Seek by TheGiantess_LOL
Author's Notes:

Now there is a split POV between Hailey and Jimi.

God damn it! Guess that voice in my dream was right. I foolishly try to regrow, but it ended up exhausting me. Luckily, Hailey is still at her pool so I'm still alone. It will be most embarrassing to see both small AND naked. I stand up on the couch to see that I a quite short.

Oh yeah, about how I know my height? When I shrink I have some tip about my height in mind like it is recored there. As I look around in awe, I start to jump up and down and run across the couch. It's like one whole giant jump pit- albeit with fabric of course lol. I then jump down the couch. Not much of a height, but still a steep fall at my size.

Now at the floor, I can really see how small I was. The coffee seem to tower over me. The ceiling all but a distant reach. I wonder how I am compare to Hailey. She must be a giantess even at only 5'6''! Again, thinking about it made my penis erect. However, I must not let her see me. It would shock her too much and I don't want to know what she'll do to me. Much ado about me reading such giantess tales, heh.

So I run to the backyard door to check on her progress. At this size, I actually feel faster. However, it takes more time for me to reach anywhere and is quite tiring despite my toned body. I passed the kitchen and now near towards the backyard door. By the time I reached my destination, I was out of breath. I looked out the massive glass door to still see Hailey out there.

It seems she has finished swimming and already dried herself. Then I see her grab her phone and head toward the door. Oh shit, she's coming. I quickly ran toward the kitchen counter and hide in the shadow. Hopefully she doesn't see me.

-------------------------------------------------------------

   Done swimming. Jeez, the temperature is still burning hot. My skin isn't going to like it. I dry myself and pick up my phone. Hopefully I didn't take too long swimming. Well Jimi is patient, so he won't mind. As I pick up my phone and look at my door, I notice a small figure just catch my eye. 

"What the hell? I must be seeing things. The heat is getting to me."

-------------------------------------------------------------- 

   I peeked out m hiding spot. I can see Hailey slide the door open and enter. At this size, I notice that things sound a bit louder. The door sounded ominous and Hailey's footsteps sounded like she gained weight- no offense. She then walks by the counter where I'm hiding at. 

"Shit, I'm so screwed."

Out of a miracle, she doesn't even notice me. She stop so close to me and really show her immensity. Holy shit, I barely reach her calves! My face in awe and penis just sticking up. I then look at her feet. Now I really don't have a thing for feet, but I also don't deny that girls' feet are almost always so damn beautiful.

With Hailey's case, her childish-like feet are decorated with dark baby blue toepaint. I really want to kiss those feet, but I resisted as to not reveal my location of course.

---------------------------------------------------------------

   "Whew! All that swimming makes me hungry."

My belly growled at the thought. I went over to my kitchen counter to grab myself a banana. While Eatin, I call out to Jimi.

"Jimi! are you there?"

No answer. That's weird. He would never leave without telling his friends. I then went to the living room to see if he was asleep or something. Nothing. All but his T-shirt, shorts, and even boxers just laying right there.

"Is he... Naked? No, it can't be. Why would he do that?"

Something is pretty fishy around here...

------------------------------------------------------------

   As I stare silently at her feet, I was startled by a voice. Hailey's voice is a bit lounder, almost like she's yelling at my ear. She was calling my name. She then starts to head towards the living room. The thumping of her footfalls are pretty apparent. Later, I hear her perplex about my clothes lingering around there.

"Shit. How am I ever going to explain to her this?"

I run to the living room steathfully. Great, now I'm playing a game of hide and seek. I hid behind her second couch and spy to see where she would go next. Hailey walks around the hallway of the bedrooms to check each to find me. Her house wasn't that big, so trying to hide is kind of a pain. She even checks the batroom, which was of course vacant.

When she returns to the living room, I quickly duck down under her coffee table.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

   "So strange. Oh well, I think he's around here somewhere. I'll keep his clothes tidy."

With Jimi no where in sight, I csually went back to the living room and lie down on the couch with his clothes put to the side. I was still in my bikini and the AC sent a comfortable chill through my body and wet hair. I plug on my earphones and just listen to my music while I nap.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I see her lie her being on the couch and close her eyes. My God she's beautiful like my girlfriend (well any cute girl sleeping is always cute lol). Whatever, she might be pretty, but she's a friend, not a sidechick. I went out from under the coffee table and carefully climb up the couch.

I made a flaw and sound it out, but amazingly didn't disturb. Must be her earphones. This is the closest I've ever been next to Hailey. I was at her hips and standing up I can see her legs stretch out like rock arches. Her flat belly just going up and down with her breathing. My dick is still erect and my orgasm calls out for me to explore her body.

Oh God. I'm actually going to explore my fantasy for real! Well, I perfer to do it first with my girlfriend, but no backing out now. I first run to where her feet ends. The couch was pretty long and her left leg was arched as to not rest on the handstand. Her feet was ripe for me to kiss it. My arousal took over me and I strated to crawl down and kiss those toes.

I may have found that my feet fetish seem to activate now. But it would be even better if I was super tiny. How about ant size? I concentrate on my size and slowly see me descend slowly. Her toes were first the size of a table, then a wall and I kept going down. Finally I've reached 1/2 an inch. Her big toe was now as big as a house to me! The ambient sounds around grew noticebly very loud like I'm in the middle of Times Square.

I am officailly in paradise...

 

The Big Climb by TheGiantess_LOL
Author's Notes:

Sorry for the delay, been very busy with the coming school year. But here's another chapter!

   At my now minisciule size, I continue on kissing her massive big toe. However, I quickly yield my arousal to sense my enviroment. The fabric of the couch can be seen intertwining one another. Her big toe infront of me shows vague signs of the grooves of her toeprint.

"So this is the world from an ant's point of view. Or might I say, Antman's heh."

Recovering myself from that pun, I stare forward again her massive toe.

"Well, I hope she doesn't mind me on her. Like literally."

With that, I climb up her toe with the help of her toeprints as steps. Note that I am naked and with a still erect dick, so it was pretty awkward. By the time I reach the top, I'm not aroused anymore but a bit out of breath.

"Damn, her toe isn't that high up, but still. Whew!"

I look donw at my feet to see her blue painted toenail. Now a stage platform that slightly gleams. I look across myself to see at least a mile if not more of her body just peacefully snoozing.

"This is just what I always fantasized! Umm... I don't want to look like a pervert here, but I really want to get this going."

I talk to myself. I mean, just can't put it into words that I, A: I can shrink and B: I get to explore a giantess's body. What more can you get! Ahem, a bit carried away here, but I warm my body up to get ready for this literal "Big climb" to a pretty girl's face like I always dream of to do. Pretty weird to do it on my best friend however. 

On the left foot from which I'm at, her leg is slightly arched. So it wouldn't be much of a problem for me to just simply trek over her colossal shin. Good thing too, I wouldn't want myself to get in a situation of falling or anything.

I walk- or rather jog- across her feet. Surprisingly, even though it takes double the effort to reach anywhere, I can get there faster similar to how an ant skitters along. Even better is that my metabolism remains the same as normal size, just like what my dream had told me.

Over the ridges of slight veins and bones comes to the climb up to her shin. Like any girl, Haley keeps her legs smooth and clean. But at my size, I can still see the pores and a few tiny hair stumps still sticking out to aid in my climbing. This took a good hefty 20 minutes or so of my time to just reach the knee.

"So far so good, no movement."

At the knee, I can notice all those rough edges of a typical knee. I look straight across again to still see a hefty distance away to her face. However, I am not at quits yet and continue onwards.

Then suddenly when all things went well, A small quake shakes me off my stance, knocking me down on my naked butt. The giantess Haley is about to readjust herself.

"Oh no! Why now- AHH!"

Halery lifts her left leg up to a more acute arch. I can hear the movement of muscles and the uncontrollable shaking of her casual movements. I try to hold on to my dear life, only to have myself lose grip and slide down her smooth thigh. I was screaming the whole way, doubt she would of heard me. The horror finally ends when I hit to the strap of her bikini.

"Ow!"

I clear myself and examine my surroundings. Despite the big hit of a fall, I am completely fine. I look back at her left leg to see it now become a huge hill. But of course, the most enthralling experience is looking to my left to see that gigantic bikini covering the vagina.

My dick got erect again just thinking of myself going in there with my whole body and touch that G-spot. What the fuck! This is my friend I'm talking about! And also I've read enough GTS to know it mostly doesn't end well for a tiny being to go to the hole. Well, at least I can save that for my girlfriend...

Anyway, enough of sex talk and continue my journey. My penis can shrink down once I get myself work up. I climb over her strap, my penis inevitably rubbing on it giving me a pleasurable tickle. I the jump down and jog onwards. I am now on Haley's white plain of a belly.

Like I said before, she isn't that athletic type. But she does have a nice slim form to her, which is great I guess. No offense to any other average girls out there, you're all pretty. From her bikini line, I jog up to her navel. I can hear the slight gurgle of her belly and a nice gradual rising and falling of her breathing.

When I reach her nice navel, I can see it like a small crater on the pale barren plain of her midriff. As I stand there to admire the beauty of Haley's navel, I am then quakes again by a low grumbling sound. Her stomach was only contracting, but it was enough to send my naked body down to the depression.

"Ugh! Well at least her belly button wasn't a cavern."

However, as if it wasn't enough, Haley felt a tickle in her sensitive navel and unconsciously tries to relieve it. Her towering index fingers fall down to me like falling debris and at least tumble me around, but luckiliy didn't successfully take me out. I feel weak to see her index finger have so much power just push me around like that. Her finger wags back and forth, hitting me on all sides of by body and kind of fondling my dick. Any form of defense was futile to me.

Finally her senses give up on me and continue sleeping undisturbingly. I give a big sigh of relief, but also find out that I cum after all the commotion.

"Oh great. Well at least my adredaline is over."

With that ordeal, I figure that I have to shrink further to evade her sensitive skin. 

"Oh well, speaking about caverns..."

I think of a size that won't bother her, but at the same time big enough so that her body doesn't become a planet.

"Hmm... There's dust mite size- no that's too small. Umm... Oh! flea size isn't that small, yet big enough to move around without that much of an extra effort."

I concentrate on my size and my wish came true. I slowly shrink again to the size of a flea. Now her navel is really a cavern. I can see all the wrinkles and folds of it. Using those grooves, I set myself to get out of her navel successfully. Now I look ahead to see the even bit more distant face and the looming height of her breasts. This is going to be an even bigger climb...

 

 

Slim Shady Double D's by TheGiantess_LOL
Author's Notes:

Lol at the title. Well it does reference this chapter a bit...

   I stretch by body to relieve myself of that climb. And also the soreness of that "fingering", heh. I survey the landscape again to see where I am. At my flea size like my peripheral tells me, Haleys skin has more visible microhairs like grass and folds of her skin are like small ridges strone across the pale plain.

Her rhythmatic breathing noticably rises up and down. The ambient sound didn't seem that much louder though, but still Times Square sounding of that AC whirring mostly. But as I take in my surrounding, I notice something I forgot when climbing her.

"Oh wow! I would've been at least to her chest right now if I had slowed down time during her leg shifting and scratching. God I'm stupid sometimes!"

Indeed, if I had done that, I would've avoided all the ordeal of those obstacles. Oh well, it's done and I would just exhaust myself slowing down time like my dream told me.

"Umm... *sigh* I have like ten more miles to go I guess."

Looking straight across gives me that annoying of distance. However, I remember that physics still applies to me even shrinking. With that thought, I am thinking that since I'm so small, I can jusmp at great lengths, jut like the flea size that I'm at.

"I hope this works." I settle myself.

I simply leap llike I normally would, but instead of your typical short distance, I manage to leap a large distance, landing down hard but normally.

"Oh wow! Now this is cool!"

So amazingly I get something right with my powers. Still a learner though. I keep leaping across and reached just below her breasts in mere minutes. Here, I can slightly hear Haley's heart beating and her breathing really going up and down.

I look to my left and right to gaze upon her mountain-size breasts cladded in that gigantic multiborder string bikini top. Her breasts is a modest C-cup, but this is just overly humongous at my miniscule size!

My exposed penis got erect with that in mind. Of course, what men, especially a teen like me, couldn't resist?

"Wow. Ugh, this is my best friend I'm looking at here again. But... Argh! I can't resist it. I mean it's not like she can feel me anymore, especially with her in that deep snooze."

With that said, it was obvious I'm not going to miss the chance of exploring her breasts. I climb over the bottom string of her bikini top and arrive at the narrow cleft of her breasts, which looks like a nice sizeable ravine to me. I can now see the exposed skin of her breasts.

"Oh yes."

My arousal got over me and I went up to the wall of skin and flesh. Her microhairs noticeably stick out. I then hug her right breast. It feels very serene and warm to do so, my inner child somehow released along with my sexual beat.

What's even more hot is that Haley's body is clean of any blemishes except freckles. Her body just a flat pale landscape. Her mountain breasts reflects this too. Just clean, smooth skin and meat with micrscopic detail just sticking out. The beating of heart so loud and clear with its vibrations reverberating my body.

After hugging it, I then gave a small kiss.

"Hmm... Let's see how hard this breast is."

I start to punch it with all my might on the wall, but it was just like thick memory foam. The immenseness of everthing is just exhilarating! Of course, I'm not done with these "Double D's" just yet. With my body-to-muscle ratio, I jump up a few times to reach the top of her right breasts.

I reside at her nipple are of her bikini. Now I've seen a naked girl before (my girlfreind only. I'm not that guy into porn lol), but at this size? I can barely see the details of the fabric of her bikini top.

"Maybe if I can shrink to microscopic size to go through the pattern of fabric and grow back to flea size."

I thought of it and shrink down to bacteria size temporarily and instantly drop down the opening. I then grow back to flea size and now standing atop of Haley's nipple. I discover a closed valve, indicating the mammarly opening. I feel the area with my feet and hands. The nipple is a leatherly like place at my size.

However, the nipple is of course one of the most sensitive places of any person. My locomotion stir a tickle that annoys Haley. Suddenly I hear a rumbling sound of movement. A rush of light come in as Haley's massive fingers again comes to fix the itch.

"Oh God, not again."

This time, I remember to slow down time just as her rushing index finger was about to crash onto me. Everything sounds lower and her finger now looms in very slowly. I take this advantage to leap outside off her breasts and down outside her bikini.

Slowing down time is pretty exhausting for some reason, so automatically stop doing so and made everything back to speed. Laying on top of her massive right breast, I can see the monster of her arm and hand as it pulls out of the bikini top and rests back to position.

It's been a good short stay there. My dick is still erect, but I haven't cum yet so that's good. I've noticed that the cum I did back at her navel didn't shrink me further. Maybe it works randomly? I don't know. Also, I realize that I shrink and regrew back without problems like the first time I shrunk. I think I can only do it with small sizes and only at the "optimal time" that my dream told me will I get back to normal. Argh, so many things to still get used too!

I've been on her body for a good hour or so now. I need to hurry to face before she wakes up. I leap across her bare chests, her freckles around were like large splotches dotting the landscape. I reach the base of her neck to see the titanic throat of Haley. I quickly leap across to reach her lower jaw and climbe up to reach her enormous chin.

"Finally! I am now on the cute face of my best friend. Let's each her forehead and I'll be done."

I am quite tired after all that leaping though. But no fear! Still not calling quits yet.

 

End Notes:

Well at least no cheesy ending phrase. For the past chapters, I was a bit lazy TBH. It is my first story and I'm not trying to reach any goals here yet. Hope this is another good chapter.

Out of Her System by TheGiantess_LOL

   Though her lips aren't that thick, it covers my whole view in front for my size. Getting there is short work. I climb up of her lower lip to enter a pink, dry leathery landscape. The ridges of her lips are actually quite big and I fall down to it after just reaching the top of her lower lip.

Nort much to worry about my fall, I continue walking through the ravine of her lip ridge. I then come to a deep drop. The line of her closed mouth.

"This is like the Grand Canyon, only more human, heh."

I can leap to the other side with my leap of faith, but I rather choose to explore this deep departure. I slide down on my butt to the bottom. Although obviously not comfortable, at least I don't get hurt due to my invulnerable powers of small size.

When I touch "rock bottom" I look up to see the mass of two lips create a sense of mountainous scenery. Unfortunately, that's the only thing special here, and it didn't take me long to start to jump my way up her upper lip. But just as I am about to, Haley quakes her head and slightly opens her lips.

To the nomal size, it's barely a slit, but to me it opens a rift to the warmth of her mouth. I luckily had time to slow down time just as she was about to open any bigger, making me land on her right incisor.

Setting time back to normal, Haley let a huge whiff of her breath. Fortunately, she hadn't eaten anything smelly, so her breath only smells of unadultured saliva. On her incisor, I can see the detail of roughness like limestone. my feet soak in saliva still slobbered on her tooth.

'Whew! I'm glad I didn't fall into her mouth. Would be a huge disaster for me."

I continue my climb and leap up out to her upper lip and now arrive at her philtrum. Ahead, I see the giantic slightly pointed nose encasing two immense nostrils that inhale and exhale a hurricane worth of air. At this point, her breathing is the only thing I hear. Imagine what a sneeze would be!

"I'm literally right under her nose lol."

Ahem, anyway, I continue my climb. Up in the middle of the nostril and finally reach the tip of her nose. I can see the huge bulges of her closed eyes on both sides. I am met with the large splotches of freckles and potholes of pores that dot her nose.

I really want to explore her face, but it would waste time and she might be awake by then. So I continue my trek across her nose bridge and to her forehead. I also stop for a quick break at her blonde eyebrow forest before finishing it by reaching the pale plain of her freckled forehead.

"Yes I finally finished! Now that's what I call a mountain climb."

I was so happy about my accomplishment. However, I still couldn't feel the time is right to get back to normal size. Then as all things are going well, Haley wakes up.

The sudden upward motion of her head catches me off guard and flings me off her forehead for a small distance and makes me tumble all the way down back to her nostrils. To add insult to injury, she was stretching and yawning, vaccuming me in her right nostril. 

I then hit to one of her nose hair strand. Haley exhales to complete her yawn and blows me out down to her mucus. AKA the boogers.

"Ah damn it!" Well at least I'm still on her."

I am berated by the powerful breathing of her nose. I had to dig myself into her boogers for a while to keep me steady. I can a very faint but distant thumping of her footsteps despite the loud blowing of her air. I didn't know what to do now. If I am to get myself out, I might either be shot out to oblivion or inhaled deeper into her nose.

I then hear the grumbling of her tummy and a booming echoing noise of her speech.

"I'M HUNGRY. THERE'S STILL THAT SUBWAY IN THE FRIDGE."

I've never heard just a soothing girl's voice be that impending and goddess-like before. Now I can't see anything but the view of her breasts in position, which isn't bad to be honest. It bouncing just makes it even more better. In fact, even is getting hot for me. After a while of loud ambient noises, I see her sit down and open the wrap containing the subway sandwich.

However, just after she opened her wrapping, she began to feel a sneeze coming. I am violently suck in deeper to her nose despite the mucus weighing me down. Then comes the boom.

"ACHOO!!!"

I didn't have enough time to slow down time and so was shot out with great force unlike with nose droplets down to her subway.

"OW!!!"

Fortunately, I praise my powers that save me from be obliterated by that. BUt it didn't save me from being soak in mucus. I try to clean it off, but then feel a suuden force lift.

"Uh no..."

I can see the titanic proportions of her face. Her light green eyes shine looking at her food. Then I get push back by the force of forward motion. The cavernous mouth open, reveling the ominious building size teeth and enormous tounge. She bite, or rather crunch the portion of sandwich into her mouth.

I quickly ran into the pore of the sandwich, but of course it did little help. As she chews, the sound of cruching deafens my poor tiny ears. the food becomes separated and I fall down to her tounge. Cover in the condiments of the food and salivia, I am flush around in the dark abyss with pulses of light from chewing.

I had to leap with wall jump-like tatics to avoid being splattered or just extreme pain from her merciles teeth. When the food become nothing more than mush, a flood of saliva rushes down.

Haley is about to swallow...

End Notes:

Back with the cheesy ending again lol.

Regrowth by TheGiantess_LOL
Author's Notes:

Here ends the experimental first story to my series :).

   Haley's saliva glands spew out gallons, to my perspective, of sailva out. I quickly hold on her gym ball-size taste bud and all the liquid washes off all the condiments and food smells off of me. Then the massive tounge relocates all the food mush into the center of her tounge to prepare to swallow, her mouth just slightly open.

Just before she does, I did a Hail Mary by slowing down time and hope I can keep it up after I get out of her mouth before I exhaust myself. Her breath and all other sounds goes to a lower tone, bringing in a levithan-like motion.

I run with all my energy to the edge of her mouth, with the slow motion of her saliva giving me grip. Luckily her tounge was mid-air over her incisor so I can just jump out. I start to feel tired, but I must keep up until I get outside.

"There's the opening. and... JUMP!"

Just as I jump, time resumes back to normal and Haley's mouth closes. The short breath of hers blew me out right out and make me fall on the hard table in in fornt of her. I bounce up and later fall down on my face. Although it excruciatingly hurts, the expected broken bones and smush body fortunately did not happen.

After I clear myself of my pain and slick saliva, I finally got the feeling of growing back to my normal size.

"Oh. So this 'feeling' is actually a recharge of my pwoers to grow back to my size. I can only change size at small sizes as needed but not large size. Got it."

With my quest complete, I need to grow back to my size now. But I have to do it without Haley, else it would be just too... Awkward. With my flea size, I hop my way out of the kitchen into the living room again

I have to admit, this physics is much more of a blessing than most of the guys I see in GTS. I am now at the carpet of her living room and going towards the couch where Haley neatly folded my clothes. But as things get to good to be true, there had to be an obstacle.

For some reason, Haley stands uop and starts walking into the living room. The footsteps reverberate and is looming over me. I hop out of the way, seeing the powerful but graceful lunges from her walk. Well at least she's not worried about me or anything.

I reach the edge of the towering couch before me. I check to see if Haley is around. I then regrow myelf to three feet at least. I gradually see the world come back to view to something more normal. My naked body stood there as I go to one foot, than two, than three. I quickly took my clothes and steathfully navigate around the house to her bathroom.

When I see Haley about to come out of her bedroom, I had enough time to lock the door to the bathroom.

"Hm? Jimi are you in there?" She asked.

"Umm... Yeah. Had to... clean myself up a little after something."

"Ok. Just wondering where you were the whole time."

"Yeah, nothing really, hehe."

I use my remaining energy to go back to my original 5'10''. Such an adventure demands some rest time. I come out of the bathroom looking like everything is normal. I spend a few more minutes with her before bidding goodbye. As I walk back home, I can't wait to at least master my powers a little and explore why I have it in the first place.

But until then, what a day!

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5323