The Break by sickpuppies
Summary:

Shrunken by his Ex, Tyler tries to survive being shrunken and found by Madi, a fellow classmate. But, things don’t go smoothly for the tiny boy. A fast paced story with lots of actions.


Categories: Giantess, Body Exploration, Butt, Crush, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Odor, Slave, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: Yes Word count: 7421 Read: 116147 Published: September 27 2015 Updated: October 07 2015

1. Chapter 1 by sickpuppies

2. Chapter 2 by sickpuppies

3. Chapter 3 by sickpuppies

4. Chapter 4 by sickpuppies

5. Chapter 5 by sickpuppies

6. Chapter 6 by sickpuppies

7. Chapter 7 by sickpuppies

8. Chapter 8 by sickpuppies

9. Chapter 9 by sickpuppies

10. Chapter 10 by sickpuppies

Chapter 1 by sickpuppies

Life was going well for Tyler. The school day was almost done, the clock ticking ever closer to the 10 spot, the bell only a few minutes of sounding. After that, nothing. It was thanksgiving break, which meant an entire week of doing whatever the hell he wanted. After some recent events, a little time off was exactly what Tyler needed.

Still, he couldn’t say he hated science class. The view was pretty nice after all. Sitting a few seats up, and one row over, was Madi. A senior like him, long blond hair, perky nature, constantly cheerful, playful, and always chipper. Definitely the type of girl Tyler could stare at for hours. Especially her cute booty. Today she was wearing tight jeans that conformed to her rear end, leaving almost nothing to his imagination. He couldn’t help but smile.

But there was one thing wrong with science class. Sitting a few rows behind him, tapping her fingers angrily on her desk, her look one of pure annoyance, was Katie. Ever since the ski trip, Tyler and her relationship had gone rather horribly. It turned out the shrinking thing was pretty much all they had in common. After that, it was just boring. So, he broke it off.

 

Katie wasn’t too enthusiastic about the breakup. She liked having her little toy, and didn’t want to give that up. Well, really, she wasn’t going to give that up. Even now, tucked away in her backpack, she had a little vile of liquid that, when poured into Tyler’s stupid shrinking watch, would make things… interesting. She just had to wait for an opportunity.

One glance in his direction was enough to reinvigorate her hatred. Even now he was staring at another girl’s ass. What was her name? Oh, who cares. Just another whore for him to pretend to like, then dump once he got over the sexual thrill. She looks like a whore too. Tight pants, practically a belly shirt, hair tied back, and a pair of sexy boots, one of which she had off. Katie thought brutally, No one wants to smell your stinky feet, bitch.

Katie’s vicious smile widened. Tyler had just stood up, heading for the bathroom. The clock said only a few more minutes until class ended. This couldn’t be more perfect. All she needed to do was wait until the bell rang, until everyone was moving, then just drip a couple drops into Tyler’s watch. Easy. The boy had even left it on his desk after showing it off to one of the girl's next to him. He was just asking for trouble at this point.

Only two more minutes, he still hasn’t come back yet. Katie could imagine all that she would do to her little Tyler again. She couldn’t wait to hold his tiny, his fragile form in her hands.

Only one more minute. She had been gentle before, knowing how easily his little body could break. It didn’t look like restraint would be needed this time around. It's not like he deserved any.

She was practically squirming in her seat, her fingers playing with the vile, her tongue licking her lips, the second hand only five ticks from the twelve. Four ticks. He wasn’t back yet. Three ticks. Everyone was getting ready to go, none paying any attention to her, or the watch. Two ticks. Someone stood up. One tick. She stood up. The bell rang.

Katie waited a moment before moving, letting the flow of people move towards the front of the room, leaving almost no one to see as she did what she needed. It was easy to. A simple hand motion, a flick of her fingers, and it was done. The drops in place, Tyler’s torture assured.

She walked outside the classroom, leaning lightly against the wall, waiting for her old toy to come back and check out his watch. Oh Tyler, she thought menacingly. Just wait for what I got in store for you.

 

A few minutes later and her plan was not working as she wanted it to. Madi - being the bitch she was - hadn’t left yet. That, and one of the boy’s was talking to the professor towards the back of the room. If Tyler shrunk with them watching… that could be a problem.

But shit, she didn’t have time to do anything. The bastard in question was coming now. She turned around, cringing silently. Why couldn’t things just work out?

 

Tyler walked back into class hurriedly, smiled kindly to Madi as she looked up from her notes, then started to toss his stuff into his bag once he reached his desk. Notebook, pen, calculator, he almost threw in his watch before he realized. Of all things in the world, a shrinking devices was something he didn’t want to lose. Even if it was a gift from one of his worse relationships. He really was disappointed things had to end so badly between them, but what can you do? He strapped on the watch.

Things grew fuzzy, the world went black. “Oh shit,” he managed to mouth before falling forward, the now familiar feeling of shrinking washing over him.

When he woke up he was greeted with the horrible sight of a giant girl leaning over his desk, smiling cruelly. “K...Katie!” he yelled, the horrible realization forming in his tiny mind.

“Yep,” the girl answered in a whisper. She turned her head quickly, taking note of the fact that the teacher and student were walking forward. Without hesitation she shot her hand down, grabbing Tyler’s tiny body in her massive hand. She needed to only drop him into a pocket and he was hers. Forever.

But the clumsy oaf bumped into her. She cringed as she felt the other student smack into her arm, as she felt her hand open, as she saw Tyler’s body go sailing forward. “Shit.” He bounced off the rim of Madi’s boot, then dropped inside.

“Oh, sorry,” the guy said, moving past her.

“It fine,” Katie growled back. It was fine, she could still get Tyler. It would look a bit weird but… no! Madi moved quickly, grabbing her boot, her foot sliding in.

Katie walked out of the room, leaving Madi, and Tyler, behind. Her mood was dark, her little sex toy taken from her. But, it might not be all bad, she thought darkly, her footsteps echoing in the hall. He might still be crushed to death. I guess that's better than nothing, right?

Chapter 2 by sickpuppies

“Wait, Madi!” Tyler called, shouting as loud as possible. Right now his mind was a mess. A tangled knot of events that he could not understand, nor did he have time to. He was shrunken again, this time without his consent, and trapped within Madi’s boot. That much he knew, that much he could deal with.

The tiny boy could see the girl now, sitting at her desk, moving a bit, perhaps packing up. Her bright curls bounced lightly as she moved, her perfect skin looked soft to the touch. If Tyler wasn't about to be crushed, this could have been a dream come true. But he knew enough about being under a giant's foot to know just how much they weighed, how much it hurt to be stepped on. “Madi!” he shouted again in vain.

A moment later his breath went out of him. Madi’s toes rose over the lip of her boot, pressing in lightly. Tyler could only stare in horror as the rest of her foot started to press down. Soon her toes found the hard sole, her heel stuck on the thick lip of her boot. Only a few seconds left before he was trapped.

Tyler hastily retreated further into the girl’s shoe, not having any option. His heart was beating furiously, his mind racing, his legs shaking, his stomach churning. Even now, even after being aired out for so long, the stink was horrid. Each hasty breath in was an assault on his lounges, one he didn’t know he could survive for long.

“Madi, please don’t do this!” he shouted one last time. If Madi heard, she gave no sign. Instead, her massive foot slammed down, her heel stomping onto the sole, her toes shooting forward. They hit Tyler in the chest, the thick sock pressing him tightly against the boot’s walls. Feebly he tried to punch at her humongous digits, but he knew it would have no effect.

To think that this had been his fantasy for so long. To be stepped on, to be trapped, to be squished, to be forced to lick Madi’s foot. Now that it was a reality he remembered how painful the experience was.

 

Madi rose from her seat, her boot’s secured in place, gripping tightly around her feet. She had thought about getting a new pair, perhaps one in a slightly bigger size, but why bother when these were so cute? Plus, they made her ass look great. If there was one thing she had going for her, it was her butt.

Quickly she tossed her backpack over her shoulder then started her walk to the door. Each step felt normal, like every other step before. She had no idea of her little passenger trapped in the toe section of her shoe. Already he was starting to slip lower, his legs starting to disappear under her toes.

The air outside school was beautiful. A little cold perhaps, but she liked it cold. It reminded her that she was finally on Thanksgiving break. She didn’t need to deal with any of that stupid crap from school anymore! Well, at least for a week.

It was about midway through her walk home - she lived about a mile from school - that she noticed the tiny thing trapped below her foot. She crinkled her nose in distaste, pressing slightly more on the mysterious object with her toe. There were few things more annoying than a pebble stuck in your shoe.

But, what if it wasn’t a pebble? Madi let a sly smile cross her lips as she thought. Perhaps it was a tiny bug that just happened to find its way into her boot when she took them off. An ant that was just trying to find something to eat, or a cricket that accidentally hopped in. Or, even better, a snail.

There were few things she would like to do more than step on a snail. She loved that sound of its body cracking, popping, exploding to thousands of gunky disgusting pieces. She had crushed a lot of snails in these boots, would crush a lot more in the future. Wouldn’t it be nice if there was one inside her boot right now?

She pressed harder on her little “snail,” picturing its shell contorting, on the verge of shattering. In her mind, its body was already getting squished under her sole, its slimy skin stuck to her sock, perhaps an antenna had already snapped off.

Don’t die though, bug, she thought menacingly as she walked, each step a reminder of the bug in her shoe. Once I get home, we're gonna have some fun.

 

The fifth story involving Tyler and his shrunken escapades. Shrunken by his Ex, Tyler tries to survive being shrunken and found by Madi, a fellow classmate. But, things don’t go smoothly for the tiny boy.

Chapter 3 by sickpuppies

The walk was hell for Madi’s little stowaway. Though he wasn’t the snail she wished for, Tyler was suffering just as much as she thought he was. Each step was a massive, crushing pressure. Each breath was a lounge full of toxic gas that threatened to eat at his insides.

That was before she started playing with him. Then he had to endure her toes scrunching up, balling around his tiny body, squishing him into her sole. At first he tried to fight it, tried to wiggle away from her toes, tried to punch and kick, but his attacks were nothing to her. She was a god, and he was only a tiny insect. A plaything for her to do as she wished with. If she choose to crush him to paste, that was what happened. No exceptions, no pleading. Just his death.

“Madi…” Tyler managed to cough in desperation. “Please stop…”

It didn’t though. The walk lasted for longer than he thought he could endure. Each step was a pressure he couldn’t comprehend, each time her foot rose was a breath of putrid air. Then it fell again. All the while he pictured Madi in her cute, tight shirt, her breasts perky, her butt completely adorable. At least he was being crushed by someone attractive. Still, it wasn’t much of a consolation.

 

Madi walked into her home some time later, tossing her backpack off, stretching happily. Another day finished, and now a week of complete freedom. Her feet felt warm in there leathery prison, a few droplets of sweat undoubtedly running over her smooth skin, absorbing into her thin socks.

She wondered how her little “snail” was doing. It hadn’t been moving much, or at all really, but that didn’t mean it was dead. Perhaps it was just scared of the unimaginably powerful girl that now controlled its life.

It took her only a few steps to reach the couch. There she sat, her hands going to work on her boot’s straps, unclasping them one at a time, her mind racing with the different things she could do with her little captive.

She lightly pulled her foot out from the prison, placing it onto the ground a few inches away. Hastily she then lifted her boot up, her eyes scanning her sole, trying to find the mysterious object. A few pieces of dirt were plastered to her sole, a few balls of lint pressed against the side. She twisted it, moved it, shook it, yet the only thing that fell out was a tiny little speck of grass. That couldn’t have been what she was playing with.

Then she figured it out. Her boot dropped to the ground, her foot came up across her knee. She bent her heel upwards, her lovely sole coming into view. Eagerly she scanned the pink fabric of her sock, passing over the tiny specks of lint and debris, searching frantically for her captive. Then her eyes found its form.

The girl smiled a demonic grin. There it was, its bug body flattened, pressed up against her sole, her sweat gluing it in place. Fitting for something as pathetic as a bug. She just hoped it wasn’t dead yet.

Her nails were enough to pry its feeble form away from her foot. It dropped into her open palm unmoving, just lying there like some sort of a ragdoll. Now that she held it, its body didn’t feel like a bug’s.

When she brought it closer to her eyes she realized it didn’t look like a normal bug either. Two legs, two arms, but maybe the others had been broken off? A single, unsegmented body, loose skin that looked almost like… clothes.

“Oh my god,” she breathed, reality dawning on her. “Oh my…”

Tyler rolled over in her palm, alive, but half-crushed. He gave her a weak smile, a tiny wave, then said, “Hey Madi.”

Chapter 4 by sickpuppies

If Tyler had to describe Madi’s boobs in a word, he would choose soft. At least that's what her skin felt like on his face. Perhaps perky would be a better word, or firm, or plump, or rounded, or simply amazing.

Things had gone better with Madi than Tyler had thought they would. Once she peeled his half crushed body off of her sole, once she recognized it was a person she was torturing, she turned into a caring and understanding person. She had apologized more times than Tyler could recount, asked what she could do for him, offered him something to eat, something to drink, done everything she possibly could to make him feel better about things.

Now, Tyler was spread out in her cleavage, a movie playing lightly in the background, her two mountainous breasts lightly pressing in on him from both sides. Once Madi had finally calmed down enough, the two of them started talking. Tyler told her all about his shrinking watch, how something must have happened, how he needed to get back to his normal size as quickly as possible, though he didn’t know how. Madi had been understanding and kind, offering to protect him, to guard him until they could find a way to fix his watch. He had politely declined, asking instead if she would return him to Mia as soon as possible. She would know what to do.

Tyler and Mia had grown closer since the ski trip. It was probably why things with Katie went so far south, but that wasn’t important now. He just needed someone he could trust.

That being said, Tyler’s sleeping spot wasn’t the worst. Whatever the reason, girl’s seemed to love him at this size. Once they had talked, Madi asked if he wanted to watch a movie. He answered yes. She then asked, shyly, if he wanted to sit in her cleavage. Her cheeks had grown red, her eyes darted to the ground. Tyler thought it adorable, so he said yes again.

 

“Hey Tyler,” the giant called down gently.

Tyler looked up, unable to find her eyes at his vantage point. “Yes Madi?”

“I was wondering…” he could hear the hesitation in her voice. She really was shy about things.

“What is it?” he asked.

“Since the movies over, want to play a game?”

He was enjoying his time between her breasts, but a game could be fun. “Sure,” he answered. “Which one?” He tried to think of a way this could go badly. Aside from a couple completely impossible situations, he saw none.

“Monopoly?”

“Kinda small to move things around.”

“Oh, good point. Scrabble?”

“Oh god no.”

“Truth or dare?”

He paused for a second, considering the idea. It wasn’t terrible. “Sure.”

The first few rounds had gone normally. Madi had taken him out from between her breasts, something he wasn’t super thrilled about, then started asking him questions. “Have a girlfriend?”

“Not at the moment.”

“Who are you in love with?”

“Love? A little soon for that.”

“Who do you have a crush on then?”

“Probably Mia.”

“I can see why.”

He had asked a couple questions to, though nothing very interesting. Then it was Madi’s turn again. “Tyler,” she said, her cheeks turning the faintest tinge of red. He knew this was going to be good.

“Yeah?” he asked.

“Truth or dare.”

“Dare.” He had yet to pick it yet.

Madi smiled. “Ok then, tiny boy. How about you kiss my foot.”

“What?” Tyler asked, his heart beating a bit faster at the thought. “Ugh, could I do something else?”

Madi’s smile grew. “Found something you don’t like, hugh? Good. That’s why it’s called a dare. Now hurry up and lick.”

“Madi, I’m not going to lick your feet.” If he did, Madi might discover a little more about him than he would like her to know.

“Chicken.”

“I’m not chicken.”

“Then lick.” She shifted her weight, placing one of her feet onto the couch only a few inches in front of him, her painted toenails shimmering in the low light, her toes wiggling slightly, seductively. “Go on, they aren’t going to bite.”

“Madi…” Tyler started, his resolve quickly disappearing at the sight. He really wanted to go in for a lick.

“Come on tiny. They don’t smell that bad.”

“Well… Fine.” He was so weak minded. “But just one lick.”

Madi’s grin was almost evil. “I’ll tell you when you can stop.”

Chapter 5 by sickpuppies

Tyler had been at Madi’s feet for a while, his tongue sliding over her soft foot, exploring her sole and its many cracks and crevices. Little did the giantess know, but he had dreamed of this moment for such a long time. He loved it, loved the taste, lover her foot, loved everything. Wanted nothing more than for this moment to last a lifetime.

“Ok, you can stop.” He barely registered Madi’s words. “Tyler,” she said down after a second. He just continued licking and kissing. “Tyler,” she said again, the same response. “Tyler!” she yelled. He looked up.

“Oh… yeah, Madi?”

“You looked like you were really enjoying that.”

“No, of course i wasn’t,” Tyler instantly replied, backing up from her lovely toes. “I just…”

“Loved being at my feet,” Madi finished.

“No, I…”

“It's ok Tyler. Having a foot fetish is nothing to be ashamed of.”

“But…” He stopped. What would the point had been.

“I’m glad to see you think me feet are so lovely though.”

“They are nice,” he admitted.

Madi glanced over at the clock, make a disappointed face. “It’s getting late. We should probably get to sleep.”

“Good idea.”

 

Tyler rolled over, his hand absently rubbing over his bed, a smile creeping onto his features not for the first time that night. Once he got over the smell, his sleeping arrangements were actually rather comfortable. His mattress, Madi’s soft sole. His pillow, the chubby little folds in her skin. His blanket, the massive fabric of her sock nestled closely against his naked body.

Madi had insisted that he sleep inside her sock. At first Tyler had protested, offering instead to simply sleep on her pillow beside her. The giant wasn’t about to let him off that easy. “Tyler, you're too tiny and cute not to sleep in my sock,” was her explanation why. With her adorable cheeks red, her golden hair falling over her face, her feet calling silently, how was he supposed to say no?

So he slept, comfortable against her sole, his hand making slight circles as he rubbed. Every once in a while he would turn and plant a tiny kiss on her foot, sometimes even a lick for good measure. He slept well that night.

 

The doorbell charmed when Madi’s finger pressed the button. She waited then, patiently at her friends door, her tiny Tyler safely hidden inside her pocket. Hopefully Mia wasn’t too surprised at the news.

The door opened, the tall, beautiful Hispanic girl already smiling. “Oh, hey Madi,” she said in her light hearted way. “What’s up?”

“Oh, you know. The usual.”

“Cool. You need something?”

“Yeah, actually. You know Tyler?”

“I’ve met him.” Madi failed to notice the slightly mocking half smile.

“Well, I’ve got a surprise for you then.” She reached into her pocket, cupping Tyler protectively in her fist. “Look.” She brought her hand up, uncurling her fingers, letting the girl see what she held.

“Oh wow,” Mia said, almost laughing. “What happened?”

“He got shrunk somehow.”

Mia shook her head, still chuckling. “Damn Tyler, you just can’t stay normal sized, can you?”

“Its harder than it looks,” the boy responded.

“Right. Anyway, Madi, I’m guessing you wanted to give him to me.”

“Well…” Madi started, trying not to seem like she was just pawning him off on her, like Tyler was some sort of a burden. “yeah.”

“It’s fine. I’ll take care of our mischievous friend.”

“Thanks Mia.” She passed Tyler to the other girl, who held him carefully in her open palm, looking down at his little body. He looked so tiny, so cute.

“Want to come in and do something?” Mia then asked, almost seductively. At least that’s how it sounded in Tyler’s sex crazed mind.

“Oh, damn. I wish i could really, but…”

“It's fine. Go. Really. I’ve got some fun stuff i want to try out with our friend.”

Madi smiled. “Nothing too humiliating, Okay?”

“No promises.”

“I’ll just trust you then. Thanks a lot, really.”

“No problem,” Mia said one more time. She waved goodbye as the girl turned to leave, soon shutting the door. One glance down at the small boy in her palm was enough to bring back all her memories of that ski trip some time ago. She couldn’t wait for things to get fun again.

“So Mia,” Tyler said, easily reading the giant’s emotions. “What are you in the mood to do?”

“How about a car ride.”

“What?” Tyler asked, confused at how a car ride could be that sexual. he was expecting foot worship, or brutal humiliation, or kissing, or being trapped in her shoe. A car ride? That was just cruel.

“Because, my mom needs to go to the store and she needs me to drive there.”

“That sounds so lame though. I was hoping we could do something fun.”

“Well, I was thinking you could come with me.”

“Like, in your pocket?”

Mia laughed again at the boy’s innocence. “I was thinking I could put you somewhere else.”

“Where?”

“I want to see how you feel as a seat cushion.”

“Wait…”

“Come on Tyler,” Mia said before he could fully comprehend what she meant. “It’ll be fun.” She tenderly reached out, plucking his tiny nude body up from her palm, lightly grasping him between her forefinger and thumb.

“For how long?” the boy soon asked, almost worriedly

“No more than an hour or two.”

He thought about it for a moment. “Don’t fart or anything.”

“I’ll try not to.”

“Then fine.”

“I knew you would warm up to the idea. You’re such a good little tiny person.”

“I try.” Mia moved her hand around to her backside, her other reaching into her waistband. A second later and Mia’s tiny toy was sliding down between her butt cheeks, her waistband snapping shut. This was going to be a fun trip.

Chapter 6 by sickpuppies

“Mia...  could you just-” Tyler tried to say as his giant captor moved around in her seat, her butt pressing more into his tiny form. He tried to struggle against her large, perky cheeks, pushed against them with everything his body had, but was unable to do anything about his current position.

Not that his position was terrible of course, it was just painful. All of Madi’s upper body pressed down on her butt cheeks, and on the little seat cushion trapped within her panties. Tyler’s body felt like it was about to rupture; his bones were cracking, snapping, turning to dust. He tried to breathe in but his chest could barely move. Whatever air he did manage to take in was the foul and polluted from the reeking cavity between her cheeks.

For a moment Tyler had considered moving towards said cavity. At least then he wouldn’t have all of Mia’s mass pressing down on his almost microscopic body. In the end, the humiliation associated with being pressed against another person's butt hole had repelled him. Now though, as he struggled for breath, as he struggled to move, as he tried everything in his power to survive under a cute girl’s butt, he started to reconsider the idea. Then again, it wasn’t like he could move anyway.

Tyler was finally able to breathe only when they reached their destination. Mia got out of her car, stood up, and took her weight off of her beloved Tyler. For the first time in ages, he felt like he could breath. “Damn Mia,” he said as the girl started her walk towards the store, her booty bouncing with every step. “Your ass is beautiful, but damn does it hurt.”

 

Light flooded into Tyler’s prison, quickly followed by a hand lowering, finding his body pressed up against the giant’s ass hole, and dragging him back into the fresh air. The rest of Mia’s trip had been painful and humiliating, to say the least. He had tried to endure the massive pressure of her butt cheeks, but after being pressed so tightly against them for upwards of three hours, he had no choice. As the giant walked around yet another store with her mom, Tyler had crawled to the side, eventually sliding in between the giant’s cheeks, pressing himself against her smelly, dirty hole. When she had sat down next, he was pressed even harder against it. But, at least he wasn’t being crushed, right?

“Hey Tyler,” Mia said, bringing her captive up to her smiling face. He greedily gulped down the fresh air. “Enjoy the trip?”

“It was fun,” he answered before collapsing in her palm, his eyes almost closing, his chest violently lifting and falling as he breathed. “Fun.”

“Well that's good. I thought for a second you might have been crushed, or asphyxiated, or something. I’ll be sure to drop you in again some time.”

“Sure,” he answered, not overly enthusiastically. These giants were going to be the death of him.

“You do look tired though. Guess you aren’t in the mood for some… other things?”

Tyler’s curiosity picked up. “Other things?” he asked.

“Well yeah. You've been such a good little boy, I thought I might give you a small reward.” She smiled playfully as she bent down to Tyler’s form. She licked her lips.

“Mia!” a voice sounded from somewhere far off.

“Damn, that's my mom.” Mia looked annoyed. “Listen, I promise I’ll do something with you later. How about I let you sleep for now?”

Tyler wasn’t about to say no to that. “Allright.”

Madi walked over to her dresser, tiny boy still in hand, and grabbed a pair of fresh socks. “This’ll be a good bead right?”

“Definitely.”

“Good.” She dropped him into the bright pink fabric. “Have a nice sleep then.”

“I will,” he answered, nestling deeper into the soft, warm material. Mia smiled, then placed him back into her sock drawer.

“Mia!” the call came again.

“Coming,” she answered, leaving her room.

A few moments went by where the room was actually silent, where nothing horrible or humiliating happened. Tyler was simply comfortable, nestled in his little sock bed, warm and comfortable. Then the door creaked open.

“Mia?” a voice asked lightly. “You in here? I need to borrow… oh. Well, whatever.” Tyler heard footsteps coming closer, then suddenly felt the drawer open. “I can get them.”

Chapter 7 by sickpuppies

The tall, large footed, adorably cute girl opened Mia’s dware, hastily searching for a pair of socks to wear. Her name was Becca. Mischievous, beautiful, and currently with cold feet. But, that was about to be solved. She grabbed the first pair she saw, smiling as she went to put them on, completely missing the tiny lump sitting in one of them.

“Wait!” Tyler shouted as his world spun, tumbling over itself. “Hey, what's happening?” he called out. The only answer came in the form of Becca’s toes pressing into the sock’s opening. “Wait, stop!” he begged, hastily moving back to avoid his fate. “Stop!” The giants foot pressed further into the sock, her heel slipping inside, her toes pressing lightly onto Tyler’s torso. The tiny boy tried to push against her giant, lovely, smelly digits. He found the task impossible. “Hey, I’m in here!” he shouted one more time. Becca started walking.

Still unaware of the little stowaway in her new socks, she hastily scampered out of her big sister’s room, each step falling onto her captive. Her foot rose up, the fabric of the sock pressing Tyler’s form against her lovely sole. Then it would come down, her entire weight pressing down on him. He tried to call out again but found himself completely immobilized by the giant freshman’s thick sole.

This continued until Becca reached the couch, flopping down with a plump, her feet instantly dropping onto the table before her. She wiggled deeper into the couch, smiling happily at the comfort, found something to watch, then turned her attention to the mysterious pebble in her sock. At least she thought it was a pebble.

“Jeez Mia,” the girl said lightly, her toes already playing with the pebble, squeezing it lightly, then letting it go. “I know your feet are dirty, but how do you not notice a pebble like this?” She squeezed again, Tyler’s body squishing between her toes. “Still, it's kinda fun.”

Tyler’s torture continued for the duration of the television show. He tried to fight away from the giant’s toes, tried to wiggle his way down her thick sole, tried to scream for help, but each time he tried Becca did something to stop him. Sometimes she scrunched up her toes, others she managed to press him between the massive digits. By the time she decided to see what it was in her sock he was covered with dirt and grime, his lungs burning from the constant pressure, his ribs on the verge of cracking.

Becca pulled at her sock, the fabric sliding off of her soft foot easily. She then turned her foot so that her sole was facing her, looking quickly for that devilish pebble. It didn’t take long to find.

“What the hell?” she said allowed, pulling the small thing from her foot sole. She brought the object to her face, studying it intently. What she saw didn’t make sense. It almost looked like… “Tyler?”

“Hey,” he answered.

Becca’s eyes lit up. What were the odds she would find a tiny Tyler in her sock? And what poor luck for him. From the moment Tyler started hanging around with her sister, Becca had a small crush on him. It only grew as he completely ignored her. Let's see how you ignore me now, she thought menacingly, dropping Tyler back to her foot.

“Look little boy, I’m not going to hurt you.”

“Thanks,” Tyler said genuinely.

“I’ll even return you to my sister.”

“Thanks again.”

“After you lick the gunk from between my toes.”

“Really?” She nodded.

“That, or I just step on you until you pop.”

Tyler groaned. Why did all girls want him to lick their feet? He went up to Becca’s giant sole, his mouth already salivating.

Chapter 8 by sickpuppies

“Hey tiny,” Mai said with a smile, looking down into her sock drawer. “Get a good sleep?”

“Yeah,” he lied. Becca had other plans. At least she did return him safely, after a thorough cleaning of course.

“Well that's good. I worked up a sweat while cleaning, and I was thinking you could do me a faver.”

“What kind of a favor?”

“What kind do you think?” she answered with her trademark mocking smile. Without waiting for an answer she reached down, lightly picking up her tiny toy. A few moments later and she was sitting on her bed, shoes and socks off, her play thing at her marvelous feet. She wiggled her toes. “Come on Tyler, you know what I want.”

“But your feet stink,” he answered, looking up at the titan, her head miles above.

“I know. Why do you think I want you to lick them so badly? It's a turn on.”

“A turn on you say?” She nodded. “Well, I can’t really say no to that, right?”

“I doubt it would end well if you did.”

The tiny boy shrugged. “True.” He went up to her left foot first, his hand rubbing against the thick sole, moist with sweat. Even now, after hours of work, with a layer of grime covering her thick sole, her still found the idea of being so close to something so huge, so powerful, exhilarating. He pressed himself against her big toe, smiling even as he felt the grime sliding onto his body.

“That’s a good little boy,” Mia said happily as she watched. She smiled, briefly considered the idea of moving her foot just those few inches, placing her sole onto her little toy, then pressing down. He was so tiny, that was all it would take to squish him. No, she would never do it, but the idea, the knowledge that she could was one of the sexiest things she ever experienced. “Tyler, you really do give amazing foot rubs.”

“I try,” he answered, now moving between her big toe and the one adjacent.

“Tyler?”

“Yeah?”

“I gotta ask, did you rub Madi’s foot to?”

He stopped for a moment, his body only inches away from a thick glob of dirt and grime wedged in between her toes. “I did,” he answered.

“Ah. So whose feet were nicer?”

“Well, Madi’s were cleaner.”

“Silly me, I thought you like things dirty. Your always covered with something gross.”

He shrugged. “It seems to come with the size.”

She giggled lightly. “So you don’t like the smelly stuff?”

“I’m not saying that.”

“Oh, good. Then I won’t bother washing my feet before I go to dinner.”

“Am I coming with you?” he asked, moving forward, deeper between her toes. Mia smiled at the tickling sensation, then started moving her toes lightly, playing with his tiny body. She had missed this, being able to play with her tiny friend, being able to feel his soft body between her toes, or rub her massive sole over him. And from what she saw, Tyler didn’t seem to mind either.

“Of course you are. And don’t worry, I’ll wear my tight boots. The leather ones. I’ll work up a good sweat in those.”

“Can’t wait.”

Chapter 9 by sickpuppies

“Holly hell,” Tyler gasped after another failed attempt at breathing. Things inside Mia’s boot were worse than he had expected. She wasn’t kidding when she said she was going to be sweaty.

Her little captive tried to wiggle out from under the balls of her foot, but found himself plastered in place. His hands desperately clawed at the dirty underside of her toes, sweat and grime sliding onto his body with every movement. That wasn’t even considering the now constant pressure.

He tried to breathe, his lungs instead filling with a toxic mixture of evaporated sweat and her normal foot stench. They couldn’t have been more than a few minutes into dinner and already he was feeling light headed.

“Mia…” he tried to say, the light drifting out of his eyes. “Why…” Darkness creeped up. “Do your feet smell so bad?” He passed out.

 

Tyler was smiling his evilest grin. The air was clean, he was normal sized once again. No giants to torment him, no more feet to lick clean. No more shoes to be stuffed in, no more butts to be mashed against. But that wasn’t why he was smiling. No, that was because of the tiny, naked, girl in his hands.

“Hello Katie,” he said down to the tiny person.

“T-t-Tyler?” the girl stammered, afraid. Good.

“Well isn’t this funny?”

“No. Please, Tyler, I’m sorry for shrinking you. I didn’t-”

The giant cut her off. “Nope, sorry,” he said, almost laughing at her pathetic please. “Too late for that.”

“Are you going to squish me?” He thought about it for a moment, staring at her tiny, naked body. It was still as perfect as he remembered. Firm, pale breasts. Long, thin legs. Brown hair, a cute, rounded butt.

“No, I don’t think so.” She looked relived. “As long as you do everything I say.”

“Like what?” the tiny asked timidly. In answer Tyler lowered her body to his crotch. He only now noticed that he was also naked. How convenient.

“Lick.”

“But-”

“I said lick.” She nodded, gulped, looked at Tyler’s now gargantuan crotch. She was the small one now. The weak one. That pathetic little slave. Tyler’s smile grew as he felt her hands touch the tip of his now erect cock, her tongue soon joining them. “That's it,” he said as she continued to stroke his member, her hands slipping over the giant organ, her lips pressed against the soft skin, pre already dribbling out of the tip. “That’s a good little slave.”

“Tyler…” the girl tried to say. The giant wasn’t in a mood for more apologies.

“Go on, really press against me.”

“Okay,” she answered weekly, embracing his cock, pumping it with everything her tiny, naked body had.

“You look so silly down there,” Tyler mocked, watching as her perfect form slipped along the length of him. He could see her pink nipples as they came in contact with his skin, could see her fingers digging into his cock as she tried to pump harder, saw the sweat already building on her face from exhaustion. He couldn’t hold himself much longer. “Such a cute little slave. But you're just not strong enough.” He reached down, wrapping his powerful fingers around his cock, his palm pressing the tiny girl against him.

“Tyler, please!” Katie begged as he started pumping. He could barely hear her.

“You feel amazing,” he said, continuing to pump away, mashing her body against his penis, increasing the pressure as time went on. Soon she was just yelling, begging him to stop, saying something about her bones popping. It only made him smile more.

He finally reached climax some minutes later, first moving Katie’s head in front of his cock so she would get the full effect. She screamed right before his cum hit her. But damn did it feel nice.

 

Tyler opened his eyes, coming out of his dream, sweet as it was. He took a breath, was shocked at the fact it wasn’t pure poison. He moved his hands a bit, quickly realizing there wasn’t a massive foot lying on top of him. “Mia?” he called.

“Oh, so you're finally awake?” He looked up, finding the giant’s smiling face high above.

Chapter 10 by sickpuppies

“So Tyler,” Mia said, looking down at his tiny body pressed against the sole of her foot. Almost immediately after waking she had asked if he was in a mood for another foot rub. Who was he to say no?

“Yeah Mia?” he said, continuing to slide his hands over the soft, grimy surface of her sole, moving slowly towards her toes.

“Well, I was thinking about things.”

“Like what?”

“You mostly. You seem to keep getting shrunk.”

He shrugged. “What can I say?”

“And you give such nice foot massages at this height.”

“True.”

“And you feel so nice in my boot.”

“I bet.”

“And in my pants.” He smiled. “Anyway, I think I’m going to keep you at this size from now on.”

“Really?” he asked, turning away from her glorious foot for a moment.

“Yeah. I could take you to college with me and everything. You’ll be my tiny little secret.”

“Ugh…” he said hesitantly, not knowing what he wanted to do. Being normal sized was… well, normal. But, he couldn’t deny that Mia’s idea had merit. Just the thought of being her little pet was enough to spread a warm feeling over his body.

“Just think Tyler, you could sleep in my sock drawer, I’d get to play with you every day. We could take showers together, you could come with me to every class. Hey, if I get cool roommates they might even want to join in sometimes.”

“Go on.”

“Let's see… I could let you sleep on my boobs every once in a while. Let you use my nipple as a pillow. I might join a sports club. We could play an entire game together. Me as the giant, running around, getting all gross and smelly, you as the slave licking his goddess’ feet.”

“I don’t know…”

“You don’t know?” she asked, faking annoyance. “Well, maybe this will show you!” she quickly moved her foot, sliding it over Tyler’s body, pressing him lightly into her bed. “Agree, or I’m going to crush you!”

“No! I’ll never be your slave!” he shouted, playing along with her dominatrix role.

“Poor choice, bug!” She pressed down harder, feeling his tiny body compress under the pressure. Even though it was just a joke, she loved the feeling of his tiny little being under her foot, knowing that any increase in pressure might actually crush him. Though, as she thought about that, she knew she wouldn’t. A little play, a little fun. That's all she wanted to do with her friend. Still, he didn’t seem to mind a little pain. She pressed harder.

“No, my bones are popping!” he shouted. “And my organs, there everywhere!”

“That's the price you pay, insect.” She could barely contain her laughter as she let the pressure decrease. He quickly wiggled forward until his head popped out from between her toes.

He thought about it for a minute more. “You know what? Sure. It sounds fun.”

“I knew you’d warm up to the idea. You really are the best little foot boy I’ve ever had.”

“Thanks Mia.”

“No problem. Hey, it's getting late. Want to get some sleep?”

“Sure.”

“Want to sleep on my foot?”

“Of course.”

“Pervert.”

“But I’m your pervert now.”

“And I’m glad for it.”

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5476