My generous sister by Giantess_Joey
Summary: When young Joe hits rock bottom, his only help comes in the form of his older sister.
Categories: Teenager (13-19), Breasts, Butt, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Humiliation, Incest, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, Odor, Slave, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No Word count: 6438 Read: 139733 Published: October 04 2015 Updated: November 11 2015

1. A bad start by Giantess_Joey

2. Morning blues by Giantess_Joey

3. As if school couldn't get any worse by Giantess_Joey

4. Bus stop bust by Giantess_Joey

5. Was Chloe unaware? by Giantess_Joey

6. Handing you over by Giantess_Joey

7. The truth is revealed by Giantess_Joey

A bad start by Giantess_Joey
The story begins with you, a young 15 year old boy, slowly hobbling his way home after possibly the worst day of his life. After another horrible encounter with the bully's at school, which had left you battered and bruised all over, and with a slight limp as you walk. Soon, you feel a vibration coming from the inside pocket of your torn up school blazer. On your home screen, you see that your girlfriend has sent you a message. Opening up the tab you scroll your lifeless eyes over the message which read:

Joe, I can't go on like this with you. We never sparked and I've met somebody who knows how to please me. See ya around in school. Charlotte x

"What a heartless bitch!" you thought to yourself slumping your lazy body up against a nearby tree. Tear quickly welled up in your eyes as they poured down your face. She couldn't tell you face to face, but instead she decided to cowardly break up via text message. Plus, she expected you to just move on and you'll see each other in school as friends. How could she think that? She knew how much you cared about her, so she should know how much this would've affected you. After deleting her from your contacts you moved onto Facebook to un-friend her. As you tapped on her profile, you noticed that she'd changed her photo. Zooming in you notice that her new boyfriend is in fact Danny fricking Wells. He's the leader of the bully's, and he's the one that gave you a dead leg and ripped holes in your blazer earlier today. This made your hatred of both of them grow significantly more than you'd ever expect to. They probably would be great together, as they're both dickheads.

Dropping your phone back into your pocket, you slowly drag yourself back to your feet, using the tree to help you up. Eventually you make it back home after an exhausting journey back. To prevent you mother from seeing you in this state, you swiftly slip through the front door and run straight upstairs to your bedroom and shutting the door behind you.

Now that you were alone, you finally let your emotions out, bursting out in tears soaking your pillow. Immediately, you hear the sound of your bedroom door opening. Looking up you see a blonde figure standing in the doorway. Wiping the tears from your eyes you see that it's your older sister Chloe. She was not like most elderly sisters as she was caring and looked after me as well as my younger sister Tilly. You notice that she is still wearing her green and yellow cheerleading outfit as she walks over to your bed and sits down beside you as you sit up.

"Your not usually this badly rotten after getting beaten up" she says as comforting as she can rubbing her hand up and down your back. "What else happened?" You sigh heavily before replying "Charlotte dumped me" as you bury your head in your hands. Chloe frowns, wrapping her other arm round you to make a comforting hug. Feeling alone and vunerable, you hug her back. "I don't know what I'm gonna do" you say keeping a tight grip round your sister. Releasing you from the hug and drying the last of the tears from your eyes, she looks you in the eye and says "have a think over night and we'll talk in the morning OK." With that she stands back up and wanders out of your room. That night, you lay there wandering what you should do to help lighten the mood.
Morning blues by Giantess_Joey
You awoke the following morning at around 6:47. Your alarm would've gone off at 7 so you decided to lay there in bed and wait. As you lay there, you suddenly remembered that you had to once again face the bully's and Charlotte for another two days until the weekend.

'Uhh!" You sighed just as your alarm went off.

Despite you being awake for a few minutes, you were still tired as your injuries kept you from sleeping through most of the night. As you stood up and slipped your feet into your slippers, you noticed that your bruises had turned a dark purple type colour but at least the pain was gone.

Breakfast was the same as usual, two slices of toast which had a shed load of butter layered on top. As you sat down at the kitchen table, to nibble slowly on your meal to hopefully slow the process of getting to school to face the wrath of the entire year in your face. Your two sisters followed down a few minutes later. Tilly as always, was much happier than Chloe. Chloe went to the all girls school that neighboured my all boys school, however Tilly, had nothing wrong with her, but she was always homeschooled by our neighbour who just happened to be a mentor herself. Mum had already gone to work and dad was always away on business trips and other 'important' things.

Eventually, you hauled yourself into your school clothes, did your hair, sorted out your books for the day, and wandered down the stairs towards the front door. You were running a few mintues late, as your injuries slowed you down when putting your clothes on. This made you rush down the stairs in order to catch up the time. As you reached the bottom of the stairs you felt a sharp pain, erupt from your head. This caused you to close your eyes as you gently rub the top of your head, to hopefully numb the pain.

But when you opened your eyes......

Nothing happened. Gotcha! :)

No seriously, something big really did happen. That really big thing was that all your surroundings were suddenly enormous.

"What....... What...... How....... Huh......" you stumbled your words in utter shock. "How could this be?!" you thought still in utter shock.

Before any of this situation had sunk in, booming footsteps grew substantially closer. Looming from the hallway came the massive feet of your now colossal sister. Chloe came stomping towards you as you stood rooted to the floor in terror. She looks around for you before booming at the top of her voice.

"Joe! Have you gone yet?" she called out unaware that you were just meters away, shrunken to around a few inches on the floor. Her shouting at normal height was loud, but at your new size, it had completely rattled you. As she heard no response she assumed that you had already left for school. "Stupid boy left without his school bag" she muttered amusingly to herself noticing it right next to where you were standing.

At first you thought that she'd seen you, as you started jumping in the air with total optimism as she took only a few steps towards you. However when you saw that she went to grab your school bag, your heart sunk as your saw the dark shadowy figure of the bottom of her sock come plummeting towards you. You could only stare as the cotton sock fell on top of your stunned body.

Unfortunately for you, Chloe couldn't feel your tiny body flatten under her foot. The pain was exhaustingly painful, with your body ready to burst at any moment. Plus, to make it even worse for you... you had stuck to the surface of her sock.

She quickly hurried your bag upstairs which added tons upon tons of pressure onto your helpless body. The dizziness, the confusion, the excruciating pain were all unbearable. Once she'd put your bag back into your room, she hopped over to her own room to finish getting herself ready for school. The final thing she had to do was slip her shoes on. As you were lifted off the ground, you were horrified to see the deep, dark hole that stank of odour.

The darkness quickly consumed you, as she put more pressure back onto you, squishing you into the sole of her shoe and the sole of her foot. The stench was now starting to become increasingly worse for you. Chloe headed downstairs said goodbye to Tilly and headed off to school where her best friend Anais was waiting for her outside the house. Somehow, you had to get her attention, but first, you had to escape her shoe.
As if school couldn't get any worse by Giantess_Joey
Being trapped under your sisters foot for the whole journey to school, was a nightmare. Despite her minuscule size at around 5 foot 9 inches tall, for you she felt like a unit of measure that hadn't been invented yet was pressing down on top of you.

Every now and then, Chloe and Megan would say something funny. It was mostly about boys, or parents, or other girls in their year. However, whenever Chloe laughed, she would stumble from the shear amount of laughter she was creating.

To your surprise, you'd survived up to the last lesson of the day. The lesson before, she'd had P.E, where she changed out of her socks finally releasing you from its firm grip on your body. While she was away, this gave you plenty of time to escape from her socks. However, you still needed to get back to normal sized and currently Chloe was the best option for help.

When Chloe and her class mates came back from a nice game of netball, you hid in the velcro of her shoe. This is where you were now. On top of her shoe, looking up towards the lower half of her body as Chloe sat at her desk struggling with her History exam.

Somehow, you needed her to find you, but standing helplessly on her shoe would prove no help. Unfortunately though her lower leg was pointing vertically, and she had no tights to climb up. You looked around looking for anything to help you get up to her desk, but nothing showed up.

Chloe on the other hand, was struggling to finish her concluding paragraph. She rapidly tapped her white nails on the desk trying to find a way to some up what was the main cause of World War Two. She was starting to get tired. Hoping not to attract her teachers attention, she slowly stretched out her legs along the floor.

After the earthquake, you looked up to see her legs at a much straighter angle than it was before. It was even level enough to climb. Without any more thoughts, you jumped up from her shoe and started your accent up her leg.

At first, her white socks provided enough grip to climb at a fairly reasonable pace. However when they ended, you felt the surface of her recently shaven legs a hard, smooth, and slippery surface to balance on. His forced you to drop down to your hands and knees, and crawl from their.

The level of concentration you had to master was immensely tricky. One slip of your leg could leave you falling a few dozens of feet to the floor. Plus, Chloe was wearing an extremely short skirt which gave you a great shot of her plain white panties. The temptation was there, but you were scared for your life and carried on.

Meanwhile, Chloe was just finishing off her final sentence. She really wanted to end her essay with an interesting and clever closing sentence, so she sat back up to concentrate.

Suddenly, the surface below started to vanish beneath you. Soon her stretched out leg was no more which sent you plummeting two wards the floor.

You looked down to see what you thought would be where the school caretaker would find a red stain, but instead saw a massive black bag filled with Chloe's P.E kit. As you hit the surface, your body rolled down into a gap in the bag and landed on something soft.

It was too dark to figure exactly what you had landed on but it was soft and didn't smell that great either, so it had to have been something that she'd worn that lesson. You weren't too sure how you felt about your current situation. The bag was dark, you were trapped in there with the rancid smell. However, it guaranteed that you would be taken back home where it would hopefully be easier to get her attention. Plus, you were lucky not to fall in before she had P.E otherwise it wouldn't be pleasant at all.

Soon enough the bell rang to signal the end of the lesson, day and more importantly, end of the test. The whole class sighed a massive sigh of relief, especially Chloe, who had just managed to squeeze in her finishing sentence within the last few seconds.

The bag jolted as you were lifted up in the air and carried out of the class. Chloe zipped up the bag which trapped most of the smell in the bag with you. Luckily, it would take Chloe only around 5-10 minutes to get back home so you wouldn't have had to wait too long.

Eventually you felt the bag drop down onto something and a door open. Finally you were home! You just prayed that Chloe would empty her bag soon as the toxins were becoming worse and worse by the minute.

Fortunately for you, light reappeared inside the bag, as you saw Chloe's face looking down inside. The fresh air was delightful to feel on your face. As you took in a deep breath of freshness, Chloe lifted her clothes out of her bag. It was then when you witnessed that Chloe wasn't home yet.

You looked around to see other girls for all the other years in her school getting changed into the same coloured kit as Chloe was. Before you had a chance to hop off you noticed a massive sheet coming towards you.

Chloe squeezed her two year old gym shorts over her panties, wishing that she'd remembered to pack her newest ones that were much more loose fitting. For you, this left you pinned on her left butt cheek, unable to move or even speak for that matter.

Chloe's shorts pulled you tighter into her ass as she lifted her legs up tongue her shoe laces. With that she put her school clothes into her bag and left for the gym.

Chloe's ass wobbled slightly like perfectly set jelly as she walked up the stairs to the gym. With her shorts sticking to you like glue, your body got rubbed against the smooth surface of your sisters ass. She was only a year older than you at 16 years of age but her body was far more matured than you or most of the girls in her year.

When she reached the gym, she noticed that all of the equipment that she wanted to use today was full, so she chose to start with some simple stretches.

The stretches started off okay for you, it then she spread her legs shoulder width apart, bent down and touched her toes. Her shorts formed even tighter around you, creating a nicely sized lump sticking out from her shorts.

As she got up, Chloe saw an older girl stop using one of the treadmills. She immediately pounced on it, hoping that nobody would get to it before her.

Her efforts proved a success, as she started up the machine, setting it to a 5 minute run at 8mph. Chloe started off with a slow walk, but gradually built up speed as the machine did. Soon she was forced into a fast jog which started to tire immediately. Determined to keep fit, Chloe powered through the pain, pushing with all her might to complete her task.

You on the other hand, were facing complete torture and agony. Each step dragged her colossal ass cheek over your body. Plus the momentum of her movement became very sickening after a while.

After ages of immense pain for both of you, her machine stopped running, giving Chloe enough time to rest before moving over to the next activity.

To your horror that next machine...... was a cycle machine.

Chloe plopped her ass down on the seat sending you further into her butt cheek. Chloe was about to start when she noticed that she was to small to reach the pedals. The girl who'd used it before must've had super long legs to be able to reach down there.

However Chloe pulled the leaver to lower the seat to the correct height for her, but it got stuck and it was still too high for her. Not wanting to give it up she lifted her ass up off the seat.

"Finally" you thought. "Maybe she'll go home now" you thought. You were wrong.

Her ass then came flying back down on the seat, successfully loosening the seat and successfully pushing you even deeper inside. The machine started up. You could hear her panting through the stokes when suddenly..... "Ouch"

Chloe had just pulled a muscle in her leg and had decided to head home. "Yes" you shouted only to have chunks of her panties stuffed inside your mouth.

With that she headed home, hobbling to the bus stop as she couldn't be bothered to walk any more. As she sat down on the cold metal bench, she could feel something digging into her backside.

Curiously, she reached back into her panties and plucked you out between her fingers. After readjusting your eyes to the light, you saw that your were in the palm of her hand, with her gobsmacked face staring down at your tiny body.
Bus stop bust by Giantess_Joey
Thanks soooo much for 10,000 views in just 3 chapters! It feels great that so many people have clicked on this story. So let's keep it up. I'll post chapters as soon as I can and if you could leave a review with a score, that would would be grately appreciated! :)


The both of you, sat there staring at each other. You beamed up with delight after finally getting noticed, while she sat on the bench. Stunned. Eyes wide open; fixed on your tiny body. She breathed deeply through her nose sending a flowing pulse of warm air straight into your body.

"J-Joe....... your, your tiny" she stuttered at you. "How did you get into my gym shorts? How did you shrink?" She bombarded countless amounts of questions in your face.

"I don't know I just shrunk out of nowhere. Then you came round the corner straight afterwards and you stepped on me so I got stuck on your sock and got taken to school with-"

"Wait, I stepped on you and you weren't crushed?"

"Yeah. I still don't know how I survived"

Chloe then ran out of things to say again and just stared at your body more, creating silence for a few momments. Just then, an elderly couple appeared from around a corner and were heading for the bus stop Chloe and you were at.

"Oh shit" Chloe whispered to herself noticing the couple in the corner of her green eyes. She panicked for a bit trying to find a place to hide you before they saw you. Chloe checked her clothes, but then remembering that she didn't have any pockets in her gym clothes, cursed again under her breath.

Finding no other option to hide you, she looked at you with a look of sorrow and embarrassment about what she was about to do. "I'm so sorry about this" she said reaching her hand down her shorts and placed you back down against her cheeks.

Chloe held her breath fulling a frustrated face and turning red, realising that she'd just shoved her shrunken brother down her used gym shorts where he would be pinned against her panties, sandwiched between her butt cheeks.

A few momments later a bus arrived where she hobbled on, still with her injured leg. For the first few stops she stood near the doors, but her leg was starting to ache now, and the bus ride would last at least another ten minutes. Chloe couldn't handle it. Her leg felt like it was about to fall off. With that she slowly hobbled over to a seat, and gently edged her ass onto the soft surface.

Before that, you'd just managed to find a fairly comfortable position. You were still held tightly against Chloe's ass between her butt cheeks, not as tight as before. This was more of a firm grip that kept you in place. Then you felt Chloe moved about in the bus.

"Was it her stop already?" you thought just as she stopped over the seat. Then her shorts stretched out, pushing you back into the gap between her cheeks. You and Chloe felt you shoved up the gap between her cheeks. You squirmed with confusion and fear, while Chloe shivered because she felt so embarrassed that her brother felt quite good between her butt cheeks.

The both of you were equally as pleased when the bus reached Chloe's stop. As the bus pulled away, releasing the horrible smell of diesel into everyone's gloomy faces.

Chloe immediately reached round to grab you out of her butt, but was stopped by the realisation that there were people out on the streets that would find it a bit (very) weird.

With that in mind, she had no choice but to carry you back home with you in her panties.

However she was faced with a bit of a problem. Was she to take it slowly in order to keep you as still as possible? Or should she hurry home to get you out of her ass as quickly as possible. Hmmm.... The longer that you stayed in her ass, the more uncomfortable it got for Chloe. But if she hurried, then you would only get deeper into her cheeks.

Chloe made up her mind and started to jog home, knowing the risk that any second you could trigger something that could cause her to moan.

Meanwhile down under, the vibrations from her ass cheeks shook your whole body like a wooden house duration an earthquake.

"Chlo-ooo-ooe-eeee, ple-eee-eaa-sse stop" you shouted starting to feel a bit queasy.

Luckily, you only slipped a tiny bit further into Chloe ass which went unnoticed by her it was that small. As Chloe entered the door to the house, she ignored the polite greetings from her mum and sister, hopping upstairs to her room (much to your dislike).

"Finally" she sighed happily closing her bedroom door and locking it behind her. Walking over to her she reached her thin long fingers down her panties, pinning the top of your head between her thumb and index finger.

Fresh air finally filled your lungs again, as you worshiped the thought of no longer smelling fart, sweat and Chloe's asshole.

"Joe, I'm so sorry about that. I didn't know what to do a-and I panicked because I didn't want anyone to see you and-"

"It's fine. Don't worry about it - it wasn't that bad" you lied.

"So how did you shrink to such a small size then?"

"I don't know, it just happened suddenly in the hallway."

"And then you got trapped in my socks all day?"

"Yeah. I tried to climb your leg during your history exam. I was just about to reach your knee but then you moved and I fell into your P.E bag."

"Oh my gosh! You don't know how sorry I am!"

"It's fine. You didn't know anything about it."

"No really. You don't understand how sorry I am" she said looking quite guilty about something.

The two of you just stared at each other again creating another awkward moment between the two siblings.

"Well, as your going to stay with me for a while, I guess that I should make you a bed" she said putting you down onto her stomach and lying down on her bed. "But I don't really have anything that's going to be comfortable for you, so I guess that you'll just have to sleep next to me in my bed"

"Wow! Sleeping with your sister" you thought to yourself. That was new..... and unexpected.

"Come on then little bro" she teased getting up from her bed, picking up her pyjamas from her carpeted floor. She started to slip her top off when she stopped to turn to you.

"Do you mind" she urged not wanting you to watch her naked.

"Oh sorry, sorry" you said turning around.

A few momments later she picked you up in her hand, placed you onto one set of pillows on her large double bed. Settling down on her side she leaned over you, turned the light out and whispered "good night" before turning over and slowly drifting off to sleep.

For a few minutes you just sat there on her pillow, taking in your enormous surroundings.


Next chapter, we'll see if Chloe really was unaware that morning that you first shrunk.....
Was Chloe unaware? by Giantess_Joey
In this chapter, we get a first person perspective of Chloe, the morning that our main character shrunk. What will happen?


"Oh great, Wednesday" I moaned to myself after turning off my super annoying alarm clock. As I sat up, I could hear Joe exit his door and walk downstairs to get breakfast. He was always the first out of bed and the first to leave in the morning, but it always confused me. Why would Joe be so upbeat in the mornings, when he gets abused almost every day?

Hold up a sec....... I just remembered about my history exam in the last lesson of the day. "Oh God Why" I cried into my pillow, slumping my face into its fluffy fabrics. Unwillingly, I managed to heave my body out of my bed, and scrape my clothes onto my body.

A few minutes later, my clothes were on, so I slowly strolled downstairs into the kitchen to get my breakfast. Passing Joe, who was scoffing down his cereal, it was clear to see the tear marks up and down his blazer.

I knew that he didn't like talking about it, so I just sat there looking upset, knowing that later on, he would have twice as many bruises on him as he did now. Soon Joe had finished inhaling the five tones of whatever cereal he had in his bowl, got dressed, and gracefully thundered down the stairs.

"Wait Joe, you forgot your lunch" I called out to him before he could leave. Quickly, I dashed to the fridge, grabbed the plastic bag containing his lunch, and ran out into the hallway.

However, as I turned the corner, I noticed that Joe wasn't there. Only his bag was left on the corner beside the front door. "Joe - have you gone yet?" my voice echoed around the house.

No response.

"Stupid boy left without his bag AND his lunch" I muttered to myself taking a few steps towards his black rucksack. As I picked up the bag I could feel something underneath my foot.

I was a weird feeling, like it was digging into my foot. At that point, I could only focus on my test. "It's probably just my imagination trying to mess with my head today" I thought shrugging it off and running back upstairs to grab my shoes.

"If my mind was going to mess about, then I was gonna fight back" I thought to myself slipping my feet into the small black leather shoes with grey scuffed tips to them.

To show how I wasn't going to let it fly past, I scraped the soul of my foot, along the bottom of my shoe. I put all my weight into it, hoping to lower whatever kind of lump it was. I just prayed that it wouldn't last all day.

That thought was soon proven wrong, as I only had P.E and then my test, and this lump was still here. I thought about having a look, but it wasn't like there was anything down there.

However, during P.E, I couldn't feel the lump anymore, so while everyone had gotten changed, I checked the bottom of my sock and inside the shoe where I could feel there lump.

Nothing there.

That made me feel so much better. I felt it helped during my test, despite the I have I had on my leg towards the end.

Ok, so now we're going to jump to later on in the day, with me at the bus stop. I'd just finished at the gym, where I'd hurt my leg. But that wasn't the most annoying thing - the lump was back. It felt exactly like the same lump, but this one was in a completely different place. This time, it was on my ass.

That was it. I wasn't going to let this thing annoy me anymore. Reaching back between my gym shorts I could feel something down there. My fingers were able to grab hold of something.

As I pulled the thing out, something out of the ordinary happened. It was Joe!


So, now we've seen Chloe's point of view. Next chapter we'll get back to the story carrying on with Joe's first night shrunken.
Handing you over by Giantess_Joey
The next morning started just as any other morning did. You awoke to the ear splitting drone of an alarm clock going off. To get rid of the annoying sound you stretched out your arm to hopefully find the snooze button or something to shut it up. Unfortunately, you were too far away to reach it which meant you had to go through the effort of sitting up to stop the noise. Grunting loudly (as every teenage boy does) you sit up but then notice something strange. "Oh god I really did shrink" you gasped wrapping your hands around the back of your shaken head.

Before it could sink in again a shadow came towering above you. You looked up in horror to see Chloe's boulder like boobs swing down on you. The entire left boob smothered your whole body under its fleshy body, sticking you to the bed. Her whole body weight piled on top of you, pushing imence pressure down on your defenceless, fragile little body.

For Chloe, she'd just woken up after a good, restful night sleep, only to be rudely woken by her alarm, which signalled yet another boring day at school. "If only something interesting would happen in my life" she thought to herself. Down under the weight of her massive boob, you could do nothing but just lie their and squirm helplessly, praying that you would get her to feel you. Luckily for you she did, however she didn't immediately remember the events from the previous day.

"What's this?" she said pinching you between her slender fingers, swooping you up to her eye to get a better look at you.

"Chloe!" you cried up to her, "Chloe its me Joe your younger brother!"

"Wait?...... Joe? I thought it was just a dream." "No it's really real, and you nearly crushed me." you shouted back at her holding your arm which took the majority of her weight.

"Oh God I'm so sorry" she said moving you closer to give you a hug, but thought otherwise just afterwards.

"No no it's not as bad as it is looks" you said hoping that she'd not be able to see through your lie.

"Oh Joe I just can't go 15 minutes without put you in some sort of danger now can I. I know what I'll do."

She took you in your hand and slowly walked out of her room and into Tilly's room. Tilly was still in bed holding a few used tissues in her hand.

"Chloe, please don't come closer, this cold is quite bad". she ordered under her 'blocked' nose.

"Ok, it's just there's something extremely important that I need to tell you" she said sitting down on the edge of Tilly's unmade bed. Your little sister sat up, filled with curiosity.

"Well, what is it then" she asked before 'blowing' her nose into the tissues.

As Chloe uncovered her hands from you, you look d up to see the confused face of your sister as Chloe explained in as much detail your situation.

"As you've got the day off, I was wondering if you'd be able to take care of him today" Chloe finished moving her hand towards Tilly's face which ran with different emotions.

In your head, you couldn't quite imagine what it would be like with her. Most of the time she was a real pain in the ass, but surely she would be quite sensible about this. She was just starting to hit puberty so maybe, her child like playfulness would start to disappear. Tilly looked at you with a smile, thought for a brief moment before holding out her hand next to Chloe's. At first you hesitated, and looked back at Chloe, who gave you an encouraging look. This gave you the confidence to trust your younger sister, stepping onto her soft, tender hand. Her body shook as she felt your tiny figure touch her skin for the first time. Knowing that everything was restored, Chloe left leaving the two of your in her room. She came back just before she left for school to say a final goodbye, before locking the door behind her. As Chloe walked down the road, Tilly brought you up to her face and gave you another innocent smile.

"Shall we begin?"
The truth is revealed by Giantess_Joey
This final chapter may be more suited towards those fap happy readers. Enjoy!


"Shall we begin what" you questioned.

"Well I was going to wait for a few hours but your just so cute"

"What do you mean?"

"Haven't you figured it out yet?" she said sitting up in her bed, grinning down at you.

What kind of a grin was that? Was it happy? Or was there a slight hint of mischievous to it. You were quite uncertain was it was until Tilly opened her mouth to speak again.

"Your smaller than I expected" she laughed examining your tiny body.

What did she mean by this? Did she shrink me? No, surely not, but then why did she say "smaller than expected" Was she expecting me to become this size? All these questions flooded your mind in such a quick succession, you failed to focus on the situation.

"Did you do this to me!?" you shouted up to her face which was now showing a more sinister grin.

"Yes I did! Surprise!"

"Why would you put me through this you horrible bitch!"

At that point, you were rendered speechless from utter shock and plain disgust. Of all the people in the world, it was your little brat of a sister you put you through all this pain.

"Sorry, do you not like my little trick?"

"Of course I don't like it I was almost killed about a dozen times by Chloe yesterday, while she didn't even know I was there. I want to be back to normal immediately!"

"Well I would..... If I could."

"What do you mean if you could. You shrunk me so how hard is it to re-grow me?"

"Actually, I was given this bottle from a friend of mine at school. She said that it had the capability to shrink people. So I took it, and who would be a better person to try it out on than you. My puny, pathetic excuse of a brother. So as you made your breakfast yesterday, I slipped a couple drops into it while you were looking away. Hehe."

How could she be enjoying seeing me like this, you thought.

"So why don't you ask her for a serum that can make people grow."

"Simple..... I don't want you to grow back. Ever."

"Just you wait until Chloe hears about this. She'll want to know where I am"

"Aha, that's where you're wrong LITTLE brother. My friend didn't give me a growth potion, but she did give me these pills that'll make people forget about anyone I want."

"So you drugged Chloe with it?"

"And mum"

"Mum too!" Gosh. Tilly well and truly had you tucked away in her back pocket. Luckily for you that was metaphorical, for now.

"So what are you going to do with me then?"

"I am so glad you asked! What I have planned for you, is the most horrible thing that I could think of that would entertain me as well as keeping you alive until I finally decide to get rid of you." She laughed like a maniac after that statement.

You suddenly felt a ray of panic hit you. You were scared of what Tilly had planned to you. Plus, what she meant by getting rid of you. Unable to cope with any more stress and fear, you curled up into a tight ball and cried into Tilly's open palm of her hand. Your moment of sadness was quickly cut off by Tilly shaking her hand to get you to rise to your feet.

"Now, I believe that everyone should be given the chance to loose their virginity before they die. As you don't have long left, I think that you should be given the chance now"

"WHAT!"

"Why do you sound so disappointed? Wouldn't you want to be around this amazing body? Especially at your size" she said setting you down on her desk admiring her best features.

Different thoughts kept popping in and out of your head which drove you crazy. Sweat started to pour out of your body and onto Tilly's hand.

"So before things get juicy, let's get ourself united with each other." She dropped you onto a chair and grabbed some tape from her desk drawer.

You shook with fear, unclear as to what was going on around you. She dropped you onto her chair, but before you could move, she'd layered the tape right over the front of your body leaving only your face away from its sticky surface. Tilly stood next to you; her grin shining down on you from miles away.

"I thought we could start off slow and work our way there" she said slipping off her pyjama top, uncovering her small, yet gigantic breasts to you. She pinched one of her slightly erect nipples which embarrassingly, made your member perk up a bit. "So before anything gets a bit.... juicy..... I thought I'd give you a nice relaxing lap dance.

Still trembling with fear, you braced yourself for what was coming your way.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5489