Last Of My Kind by SheerForce
Summary: The last man standing after a vicious rampage chronicles his attempts to survive his hunters.
Categories: Vore, Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Crush, Giantess, Destruction, Feet, Insertion, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 6301 Read: 34035 Published: October 31 2015 Updated: September 26 2016

1. Chapter 1 by SheerForce

2. Chapter 2 by SheerForce

3. Chapter 3 by SheerForce

4. Chapter 4 by SheerForce

5. Chapter 5 by SheerForce

Chapter 1 by SheerForce

I can still remember what it was like to have a normal life.

6:30 A.M., every day, I roused myself from sleep to get started on the school day. Took a shower, get dressed, it's 6:50 now (don't judge, I like my freedom and my privacy), eat quickly and it’s 7, finish getting cleaned up, leave around 7:15. Walk the two blocks or so to my high school, head for the computer lab, joke around with a few friends and play Agar.io or Bloons Tower Defense or whatever I felt like for a good half hour until classes. Endure online physics (read: listen to music and look up the answers) and Art, do a bit more computer-playing and joking in Seminar, do whatever in gym class, chill in English and Economics, and head down to the gym again to play dodgeball and soccer and such with a bunch of girls….including the ones that haunt me today.

I apologize if that was a mouthful, but it needed to be said. Should I die here, like I fear I might….I want the few of my friends that remain to remember how I had lived.

Never, in that time which feels so far gone but was less than a month before now, could I have possibly envisioned how horrifyingly screwed up everything around me was.

My friends….my colleagues, as they ended up being, they explained that my family had been absent from the conflict for its entirety up until the point when they decided everybody who could be trusted needed to be informed. When they first told me, I didn't believe a single word: I thought, y’know, maybe it was a practical joke of some sort. Thing was, though, those types of jokes weren't something that my brethren ever did. When I admitted how doubtful I was, well….let’s just say they had something on tape that convinced me. It's best I don't go into any more detail than that.

It appears I've gotten ahead of myself, with all this talk of conflict but no talk of what the conflict is/was about. Listen up good and hard here, as this is another thing that I don't want the world to be unaware of….as I can only imagine how they would suffer if this threat were to take them unaware.

I was told it started in the fifties, with a single discovery by a single person….a girl who went by the name of Melissa. This Melissa was, so I'm told, an absolute model as far as looks could go, with long, thick brown hair framing large brown eyes, a cute button nose, and the most perfectly tanned skin that a girl could possibly have.

Inside, she was a scientist…and pure, undiluted evil.

Though the sadistic brunette was generally good at keeping up her façade as a silly, girly teenager, there was one who saw Melissa as who she truly was: his name was Brett. Nobody knows quite how he saw through her ruse-those details lived and died with him, upon his request, as he soberly stated that the experience was too horrifying to repeat- but we do know two things:

1. The police didn't believe him.
2. His friends did.

To keep a long story relatively short (who knows, after all, how much time I have left to tell it), Bret brought together his friends, Melissa chemically brainwashed a bunch of girls to make them as evil as her, and the great Gender War began in our little town.

The scope of this war was great: Bret had a ton of friends, and those friend had friends of their own, while on the girls’ side there were as many willing participants as Melissa could get ahold of. However, in spite of this, everyday life did its best to go on as usual- including in the schools that the main combatants from both sides went to. See, neither side could afford a reveal quite yet; the girls had their sights set on total world domination, and they needed to give Melissa and those who worked with/ succeeded her in the ‘mad scientist’ department time to develop the necessary weapons. As for the boys, they knew from Brett’s experience that simply blowing the whistle wouldn't work: patience was required, as their opponents would need to screw up and allow them to present the police with literally undeniable evidence, without which such an inconceivable accusation would never be believed…..

…I’m saying way too much again. Even though my pursuers will have to check the entirety of the ruins they turned my hometown into, there is no doubt in my mind that they will realize I'm in the last building that still stands, at which point they'll send their whole force after me….

But yet, as I said, this story cannot be allowed to die.

And so I continue.

Fast-forward 65 years, and although nobody wants…..none of them wanted to admit it, we were losing the war very badly. Now, I'm not saying this in terms of battles or the death toll, but where we were getting smashed was in the arms race. As was previously mentioned, inventions so strange in their nature that they bordered on magic were commonplace on the girls’ side since day one-stuff for hypnosis, torture, even just straight-up weapons that no other person or group in the world could even think of, much less create….while for us guys, the main objective was just old-fashioned stealthy recon. Our mission from the start was to destroy the girls’ inventions, not to create our own. This worked in the earlier days, when their creations were relatively primitive and cautious. They were in the beta stage, to put it that way-

I can hear someone.

Dear God, I've gotta move fast on this now. To finish that last thought, I suppose I'll just mention the greatest example, and incidentally, the one that caused the destruction of the death trap that was once the city I called home….

….the growth/shrink ray.

Oh, and those footsteps I heard? I just looked out of a window….and they were coming from ten blocks away.

And they’re getting closer.

And she saw me looking.

And she was hundreds of feet tall.

And she has friends.

I think it's time for me to hide.



End Notes:
I'm not entirely sure yet when the giantess-y stuff will start....but I doubt I'll be able to hold back for long :)
Chapter 2 by SheerForce
I may be risking my life by trying to record this while they're prowling about, but I’m willing to do that when it might save many, many lives down the road.

Alright, so, as I said, hundred-foot psycho chick possibly backed by other hundred-foot psycho chicks. The massive footsteps outside have subsided, but I'm painfully aware of the fact that my pursuer’s sole could be hovering over the school right now, savoring the feeling of the final kill. One way or another, I know that she is well aware of my presence in the school-the mammoth girl had stared right at me with a sick little smile, one that said she had sighted her prey and intended to take her time inflicting as much pain as humanly possible on said poor bastard.

Horrifying as that may sound, it's likely the only reason I'm still alive- she could've simply grown to her heart’s content and crushed my entire school into oblivion if completion was her only goal- so I'm grateful for it.

Oh, yeah, I never mentioned where I was before that…..suppose it's probably useless to say, since if this record is found it'll likely be in the same place where I hid, therefore implying it heavily already…..but I'm in a school. As it’s the Fourth of July (yes, they attacked on Independence Day. Just adds insult to injury, eh…), nobody else was in the school, and our intel indicated that the girls felt attacking us would be useless for that very reason. Thankfully, I was able to remain in the building by evading custodians and other passers-by for two whole days, while my parents thought I was staying at a friend’s house (my friend was part of our group, and his single dad had been in his earlier days, so the alibi was strong on that side). My temporary living conditions had been decided by a higher-up in our organization, who had wanted one person to try and pass word on in case the rest died in the fighting- which they apparently all had, as I was the lone remaining target. It seemed, however, that in spite of that sound reasoning, I had been tracked down……

It seems I'm not alone here now. I just heard a door open.

From my position behind the open door of the athletic office- not the best spot, probably, but it allows me to slip out and/or make a run for it if necessary- I can hear them talking. And yes, as I feared, it is “them” rather than “she”, which greatly lessens the chance of me evading those who are in pursuit. I can only hope that, while outmaneuvering one girl, I don't run straight into another….

Alright, time to see who all is after me.


….As usual, these psychos have added a nice personal touch to the hunt…see, before I was brought into this whole mess, I was one of those guys who was an absolute sucker for just about any pretty girl that looked my way. (You have to understand, I was also one of those kids who- while well-liked- never was really anybody’s favorite, so my otherwise solid life was marked by loneliness that I thought a good girl could dispel.) Of course , even though there were many fish in my little section of the sea, some stood out- perhaps for particularly good looks, maybe for transcendent personalities, or maybe because they actually gave me the time of day- and I, in my heartsick way, loved each and every one of them.

So, of course, guess who showed up for the hunt.

For the benefit of those who might stumble upon this in the future, I'll jump right into exactly who I'm talking about.

First off, Alice Powers. She's a small but feisty girl, with long brown hair and sharp features that complement each other and her tanned skin perfectly. (More officially, I'd say she's about five-foot-three, for what that's worth.) On a more personal note- which I sorely need to make- Alice was one of the first people I fell in ‘love’ with at my school….though we never talked much, she seemed pretty cool when we did, and I felt that her physical beauty was nearly unmatched because of how real it seemed. Cute, cool and accessible, she was just about everything I could’ve ever dreamed of in a girl.

She's also a cannibal. Just throwing that out there.

Girl #2 of the 6: Alicia Gila. (Yes, there's an Alicia and an Alice: have fun keeping them straight.) She’s about as attractive (physically) as they get, being a tall and curvy blonde with an open demeanor and a bit of a wild side. I had pursued her romantically from the day I first saw her to the day that I learned our town’s dark secrets….however, I was always battling a bunch of other guys for her affections. You know, it's funny- I had always believed that I was the only guy who cared for Alicia herself and not just her looks, and as it turned out, most of my competition only wanted the information she would have as the sister of a former top-ranked official on the evil side. As with most siblings of older girls (Alice, too- I forgot, she has a senior sister, so a top-level position is probably waiting for her), she's supposedly pretty high up in the organization for a freshman. Oh, and she’s now also the only girl in history to have used an entire city hall building as a sex toy, so there's always that.

I could see way too much from these school windows.

Girls #3 and 4: the Hale twins. They were fairly average-sized, with jet black hair and a certain charm about them that I can't totally explain. Perhaps it was just the extra fantasies involved with identical twins, but for some reason or another, I was quite attracted to them….however, as it turned out, they were two of the sickest bitches I ever had the displeasure of knowing (and they're facing no shortage of competition). Disgustingly enough, they were quite attracted to each other- such was a rumor among the guys in our little party before today, which I had seen confirmed as one (whether it was Ilsa or Isis, I couldn't tell) shoved a bunch of people in the other’s pussy and ate them back out just a block away from my hiding place. Suffice it to say, when I (admittedly) thought about how hot sex between the twins would be, that wasn't exactly what I had in mind.

Fifth girl: Riley Kines. She was a platinum blonde, tall and as pretty as pretty could be. Also an excellent basketball player, for the nothing that’s worth now…….Not much else to say about her that you couldn't already guess. She was another one that had a female senior sibling, so I had to assume she was relatively influential within their system, but Intel had little to say about her particular sadistic quirks and I had never noticed her during the rampage. As for my personal relationship with her, there wasn't much to speak of either; it was a classic ‘She’s so beautiful but she's way out of my league” deal. Thankfully, I never pursued her- the fate of her last boyfriend was the tape my friends showed me.....


.....alright......anyway, last but not least, Hayley Cress. Even before today, she was already a giantess among girls, standing at a solid six feet tall with big, long, slender…..everything, from hair to limbs to feet and everything in between. As far as looks, I considered her to be pretty cute in general, though my attraction to her mostly came from my partiality to tall girls, and the slim brunette certainly fit that bill. This height apparently served her well: we’d heard that the sense of intimidation it gave off was part of what had led to her appointment as an enforcer in their organization (her position, it should be noted, essentially just meant that she was given a few more opportunities to indulge her sadistic whims than her peers). I hadn't seen her during the massacre either, with the exception of a couple of times where I heard multiple buildings being simultaneously flattened in ways that only her massive feet could possibly manage.....until after the end, when she stared through a window straight at me with the nastiest smile I had ever seen.

Having seen all of them, I just realized something: every girl they had sent in after me was a freshman, even though I had seen several upperclassmen among the giantesses during the rampage. That’s certainly an interesting move, given that there were several other non-freshman students In the school that I had feelings for whom they could've sent in for the emotional impact they were obviously aiming for, and the only good reason I can think of for it is that they (whoever ‘they’ are: we're not entirely sure who is leading their crew nowadays) wanted the girls to get some on-the-job experience- such a move, I decided, would be in character for them given their tendency towards impact over efficiency.

It seems that here is where I must stop for now: they have pulled out their shrink rays (or so I’m assuming that's what they are, given that our intel has cautioned us that they may have such things, and the futuristic-looking design of them certainly doesn't look like any ‘real’ gun I know of ) and fanned out. I must concentrate now on evasion, and I will pick up on this report when I have the chance.

Do wish me luck.









End Notes:
Leave reviews! They help a lot with motivation
Chapter 3 by SheerForce


Hayley Cress: Enforcer in the Femdom Army


God, I love my job.

That was about the hundredth time I'd thought that today.

Walking into school, talking with my best friends in the world, feeling the rubble under my feet and tasting the blood of so many innocent people on my lips……ohh, how could it get any better?

And by God, was I still high on the power I'd felt back there. Of course, with my position in our army, I was used to having my way with pretty much whoever we were pissed at at the moment (and a few who we had no problem with- gotta keep the skills sharp and the pussy happy), but nothing could compare to the rush of knowing that hundreds of lives had ended just because you decided to take a step…..

…..man, I really am a sick bitch. We all are, I guess, ‘cause every girl I talked to who had been a part of the rampage had absolutely loved it. Hell, I saw some of them literally getting off on it (Ilsa, Isis, you dirty girls…..), and I decided I'd try it too next time we were out there. Maybe I could try and get it going with one of the other girls….the twins sure as hell wouldn't mind…..

But before we could get back on the streets, we needed to find Jack Striker, the last of those bastards who’d tried to hold us back for so long. The rest died with their guns in hand, desperately trying to stall us one last time, but we destroyed them- in fact, I crushed the last platoon of them myself. It was so satisfying, seeing the bitches I had dreamt of killing so many times finally go splat like the pathetic insects I'd always known they were……

But yeah, Striker. We guessed that his hiding in the school (which we had spared to serve as our new base) was probably meant to help him get word out to the world, but we had made sure to destroy every single thing that could've contacted the outside of the town, and Strike would be helpless and stranded in there-he was never a fighter, didn't even have his own gun as far as we knew…..and even if he did, we had taken a few things to make sure we were still invincible before we went in. We still took the job seriously, though; whoever found Strike would get to keep him for the next week, and then we'd all get together to watch his captor kill him.

One way or another, it was gonna be fun, but I REALLY wanted to be the one who broke him.

That'd keep my pussy very happy.

The six of us that came- five checking the place, and one staying behind to make sure he didn't slip out- decided before we went in to split up if we didn't find him right away. That’d ensure that only one girl found him and got to keep him, instead of a bunch of us having to fight over him, and we weren't worried about what would happen when he was found-any one of us could take him easily, with our shrink rays and all the psycho-magic pills we were on. He could only try and stall us, and with six invincible, flesh-hungry goddesses razing the place, that wasn't gonna last.

My girlfriends already had decided where they would check: the middle school classrooms, which were as far away as Striker could get from where I'd seen him. (The fear in his eyes there, ohhh….so hot…..) I thought about checking out the school’s main office myself, but I realized that if he was in there, then he would probably just try to hide knowing that he wouldn't stay alive for long even if he did beat me with Tyrelle lurking around the door, and I was looking forward to a real fight.

Of course, one press of a button wouldn't be much of a battle anyway, but I could at least toy around with him for a bit.

I still could beat him up if I really wanted to, ignoring the shrink ray and just using the strength our pills gave me, and winning without a sweat (he couldn't even do as much as use the shrink ray if he somehow got it away from me: it, like all the others, was programmed to only work on men). Thing with that, though, if I tried it I ran the risk of another girl coming in with their own ray and taking my cute little prize for themselves....and I had too much planned for Striker to let him slip through my hands.

Of course, soon enough I'd have more slaves than I'd know what to do with (just a figure of speech: my belly and my feet would have enough time and room for all of them), but I REALLY wanted to be known as the girl whose pussy boiled the last of that pathetic resistance alive…..

Oops, ha, just revealed my plans. Spoiler alert.

Of course, every other girl wanted pretty much the same thing-Tyrelle, for one, was the object of Striker’s affection before they let him in on our town’s little secret, and she knew that things like old love made breaking the little bugs so much more fun- and so I needed to hurry up and make sure that my dreams were the ones that came true.

I thought fast. Like I said, the office would usually be the first place that I would check, but aside from Tyrelle being there I realized quickly that he’d been in the office when he and I had locked eyes. That made me think that he probably wouldn't have hung around there. With that in mind, I took a quick look down the hall, going over what I knew about the school’s layout and mentally checking it over for potential hiding places. I got nowhere with this, mostly because my mind was too busy conjuring up images of Striker screaming for mercy as I lowered his tiny little legs into my man-eating glory hole…..

I gave up on thinking. No place was really better than any other for him, so I'd just have to search every room and hope I got lucky. My first target, I decided, would be the room with the open door that I had walked right past as I pondered the hallway.

That room was the athletic office.



End Notes:
Sounds like something's about to go down :)
Chapter 4 by SheerForce








……I've had quite an interesting time here. Say what you want, atheists, but miracles DO exist…….

I suppose I should refrain from throwing out non-sequiturs like that and tell everything that has happened in the hours since I've last reported in. After all, I'm not even close to being out of this yet, and time is of the essence….

So, as stated before, I had decided to take refuge against the invading girls inside the school’s athletic office, positioning myself between the other side of the open door and a wall-not a very creative spot, admittedly, but one that gave me a small chance to escape even if I ended up being spotted. It also gave me the option of slipping out if an intruder entered the room with their back turned and failed a spot check. (I briefly considered trying to simply overpower them if such a situation would occur, but word around the organization was that they had developed medicines/steroids of a sort that pretty much made them invulnerable to everything. We weren't entirely sure about this, as it was a relatively new piece of information, but I wasn't about to take any chances.)

I could hear the girls talking in the hallway. They were giggling over the rampage, gleefully discussing events and imagery that would appall any person with some sense of normality. (As an example of their barbaric deeds, Riley apparently washed the occupants of a grocery store down with the contents of our city’s water tower, and later tinted our nearby lake yellow just by relieving herself….) Fortunately, I didn't have to hear about that for too long, as their topic of conversation quickly shifted over to the issue of finding me. As I had hoped, most of them reasoned that I wouldn't stick around anywhere near the office after Hayley saw me, and after a brief debate they ended up heading off in the direction of the middle school. Only one stayed behind, and judging by the voices, that was Cress herself.


I heard the voices of the other girls fade away, leaving me one on one with the tall brunette torture master. I reasoned that she would check the office first, giving me time to weigh my options and prepare myself for the confrontation ahead. First, I decided to take a slight peek around the corner of the door-I couldn't hear any footsteps, and I figured such a gesture was a risk-free way to see whether she had left or was just standing there and considering her first move.

Risk-free, my ass. She had crept right up to the doorway I was hiding by, and my eye popped out about two inches away from her face.

She gave me the same smile that I had seen barely fifteen minutes ago.

I was all too aware that I couldn't hope to escape from or overpower her from my position, and so I simply slammed the door, trying to force her into a situation where she would come in expecting barricades and/or hiding, which would allow me to slip past her and head for the outside door as she recovered her wits. I wasn't sure what I would do once I got outside, especially since doing so would put me at a severe disadvantage by allowing them to use their growth rays on themselves against me without fear of damaging the school (which they, as our intelligence had deducted, wanted to spare for their own use), but that was an issue that could be tackled when my life wasn't in immediate danger.

I retook my position at the side of the door as she opened it slowly and ponderously. This unnerved me a bit, as I had hoped she would just recklessly burst into the room in her overconfidence, but it seemed like she intended to savor the moment. Subsequently, my hope shifted to the possibility that the damned sadist might be slow to react while she prematurely celebrated her victory. Thankfully, that seemed to be the case, as she suddenly and casually strolled through the half-open door, calling out:

“Oh Johhhnnnny, where arrre youu?"

I bolted through the door, having decided that every second spent trying to sneak into the hallway would just be another second within range of that shrink ray. Behind me, the lanky enforcer let out a startled curse as she realized her prey was escaping. A quick, desperate Ray blast missed by a mile, and I felt the thrill of adrenaline and victory as I rounded a corner in the hallway, ready to burst out of the exit and into relative freedom....

….and running straight into her.The one girl that I had prayed was not involved, that I had often dreamed of even after the façade of my world was torn down around me…..

Tyrelle Flynn was a sweet(-acting) girl of fifteen years, a freshman just like my other huntresses, and I had once viewed her as the single most amazing member of the human race. Many other guys in school claimed she wasn't all that good-looking, but I vehemently disagreed; she had an insanely cute face with entrancing blue eyes, a cute nose, cute lips, and cute frickin’ everything, framed by long, jet-black hair that somehow managed to make her even more perfect. The rest of her body was no slouch, either: she was pale-skinned and very, um, filled out for her age in all the right areas. What really got me, though, was her bubbly personality, infectious laugh, and……suffice it to say that, while I can't say that I was truly in love with her (there was too much solid competition around at the time for that), I cared about her more than I cared about every other girl in existence, which-as I may have mentioned earlier-was quite a bit. Even after the big reveal, I still had a great deal of affection for her, as we supposedly had reliable information stating that she was one of the few cute girls not involved in the war. (Have I mentioned so far that the girls tend to favor adding only the sexier members of their gender to their club? Melissa insisted on that because she was incredibly petty when it came to such matters, and later leaders seem to have kept the unwritten rule alive as part of their tendency to value style over efficiency.) Unfortunately, it seemed like Intel had finally gotten something wrong, as now it was her smile that chilled me, her hand that grabbed me, her sultry, melodious voice that taunted me……

“It's your lucky day, Johnny…"

I stared at her uncomprehendingly.

“All those days, where you've dreamed about how you would die for me….”

How did she know that?

“…..and now, you'll get to.”

Her other hand raised, holding her ray gun.

I can only guess at what happened to her next, what mad chance allowed me to end up sitting in this underground basement and recording this as opposed to suffering in her mouth or what/wherever she would choose to do with/put me. Maybe it was the sound of Hayley coming around the corner, maybe it was the heat of the moment, and maybe the hand of God himself came down and gave her wrist a little smack, but whatever happened, her shot missed.
One important thing about the shrink ray is that it's not really a ray at all, it's more of a blast weapon, to put it that way. For those of you who have played Call of Duty, think of the “bullets” it fires more as the splash-damage shots the Ray Gun in Zombies mode uses. However, this gun doesn't have a 20-round magazine: it's a single-shot gun that utilizes massive bursts of electricity combined with whatever it is that causes shrinking/growth. While this allows for nearly unlimited reserve ammo, it causes the gun to essentially power down for a few seconds to recharge, and that few seconds can be key; for example, it can allow a man to rip off the shirt they’re being held by and bolt off into the distance while the gun’s owner stares at it in disbelief.

Guess what happened with me.

I managed to disappear around the corner of the school before Tyrelle had the presence of mind to look for me, and I headed straight for the semi-secret underground basement that my friends had been using as a secret meeting place. The girls had decimated it already, and I realized they would probably quickly realize that I was hiding out in there, but it was the only nearby hiding place I knew where, thanks to its underground positioning, I could count on not being obliterated by a stray step from a massive female foot. At the very least, I had them guessing at my position again, and this time I knew the area far better than them.

Speaking of stray stomps, I'm starting to hear quite a few of them. The girls appear to have grown again, and disturbingly, I think I'm hearing more than seven pairs of feet.

Very well then……it’s time for me to sign off. Let Part 2 of this hunt begin.









End Notes:
Reviews are great things.....help me out with those, eh?
Chapter 5 by SheerForce
He got away.

That close. He was right there…..cornered, scared, so overmatched…..ready to be sacrificed, body, mind, and soul, to the amazing, all-powerful goddess that is myself.….and he fucking got away.

I could feel my cheeks redden even further. I was already so hot, seeing him peek around that corner, drinking in the pure terror that I produced in him just by being there…..and then, while I pictured his death one last time before going to make it happen….

Right then and there, as I chased him around the corner, I promised myself that this kid would suffer. As far as I was concerned, the death-watching was cancelled; once that worthless little morsel was back in my hands, he would be there to stay. As long as I lived, he would never be allowed to die….he would only wish I was that merciful. Now, his friends, on the other hand…..well, like I said, gotta feed the pussy sometimes, right? And the thought of Striker pleading with me as I devoured everyone he knew and loved made me oh-so-hungry….

But before that, we needed to find him. I kinda just want to go get him myself, since I knew where he was probably headed anyway, but crushing the city was just so much more fun with the girls, and I really wanted that feeling again-especially since there were probably a few survivors just waiting to be mashed between a couple playful tongues. I thought then of the twins, how they had fucked like animals even as they slaughtered the humans that they towered over like goddesses….yeah, I wanted a piece of that action. Aside from that, I had feasted on both of their cunts before, and there was almost nothing on Earth that tasted better.

Except, of course, for screaming flesh.

So me and Tyrelle found the girls over at the middle school and told ‘em what happened. It took a bit to get ready-Alice had found a janitor and was feasting on him when I walked in, didn't wanna leave the rest of her meal behind-but after a couple minutes, we were hundreds of feet tall again and scouring the city.

Gotta say, it pissed me right off again when I saw how surprised the girls were at what happened-not at them, but at the little pissant who showed me up when I should have already been stuffing him in every orifice of my body. I promised myself again that I would make plenty of time for that later…...

But yeah, we headed outside, got far enough away from the school that we wouldn't destroy it on accident, and blew ourselves back up. I felt that rush again, the feeling of absolute power and divinity as I towered over everything that inferior men had built. I wanna say that it was like looking down on a bunch of ants and anthills, ‘cause that's the only way I can make you understand the feeling…..but it was so much more than that. Ants don't scream as they watch their loved ones be crushed under a giant ass. Ants don't cry out of pure terror as a giant girl shoves the biggest anthill she can find into her engorged pussy, along with all the other ants still trapped inside……and most importantly, ants just aren't men. How am I supposed to make someone's worst primal fears come to life when they don't have any? Where’s the fun in that?

Tyrelle was already checking out the guys’ little hidey-hole thing, so I thought I'd follow the twins downtown. I was kinda looking for Striker, but at that point I was caught up in imagining destructive lesbian threesomes, so I figured any guy would do to let off a little steam. ‘Course, I’d flattened most of the buildings around there already, but there was bound to be someone out and about…..

And just like that, there he was. Not Striker, but another guy emerging from the wreckage of a bar. Attractive enough, young, dark-haired. It was hard to tell at my size, but it didn't look like he was hurt too badly.

Well, I could fix that.

“Ilsa! Isis! Look what I found!” I sang out. The twins turned quickly and strode towards me. First Ilsa, then Isis grinned as I snatched up the tiny survivor and held him out to them.

“What’cha gonna do with him?” Ilsa asked, licking her lips right in front of the kid, giving him a glimpse of the tongue that was so much larger than he would ever be.

I smirked at her. “What are we gonna do?”

Without another word, she plucked him out of my hand and dumped him in her mouth, and pulled me and her sister in for a three-way kiss. For a few minutes, we stayed like that, passing the poor speck between our mouths and enjoying the feeling of a human life being used as our personal toy. After one last long, passionate kiss with Isis, I pulled back and gave her the nod. She pulled back too, opened her mouth wide to give us one last view of the hysterical teen inside, and swallowed.

“Damn, Isis. Do shit like that and people are gonna call you some kinda terrorist,” I cracked.

She snickered. “Fuck, I'm gonna kill more than all those guys on the first day…”

I laughed right back and turned around, ready to pick up the chase again….when I heard Tyrelle, still back at their old hideout, give a laugh of her own.






End Notes:
Look who came out of hibernation. Yay me.
But yeah, a quick note here: My stories my remain inactive for months, but they're never dead. It's just a matter of finding time and motivation simultaneously, and that's a rarity for me. Thankfully, it happened tonight (or this morning, rather-it's 4:46 A.M. over here), so here ya go.
Also, the kissing part is actually the first explicit bit of giantess action I've done, so I apologize if it seems less than fully fleshed out. I'm just testing the waters a bit here.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5547