Insect Nobility by Silent-One, Thornton, The Shrunken Scholar , DyingSanity, WrittenVoreArt
Summary:

It's here! It's finally here! The 2016 superproject, "Insect Nobility"!

Here's how this will work: I'm starting this story in January. GiantessLover writes Chapter 2 in February, makebelieve has Chapter 3 in March, The Shrunken Scholar is on Chapter 4 in April, WrittenVoreArt took Chapter 5 in May, DyingSanity is doing Chapter 6 in June, Thornton is on Chapter 7 in July, and while we haven't filled August to November yet, good old Choreo will end this story, somehow, in December. If we don't get 4 more writers to help out, Choreo will do August, and you guys will vote on which four return to do September through December's chapters.

ANYWAY, we each have to continue the story below: we have to continue as is, and our protagonist can't change. We will not stop following Lady Melissa, under any circumstances, which means she can't die for good until Chapter 12- just to let you know.

***

Lady Melissa is but one of many corrupt, self-centered, and arrogant nobles of the kingdom of Ruhenne . . . but many would agree her abuses rank of a higher caliber. Murdering and sexually debasing her servants, setting peasant towns on fire for the hell of it, and now attempts in sorcery? However, the universe is the type to right wrongs, sometimes in the most bizarre of ways . . .


Categories: Adventure, Breasts, Entrapment, Fantasy, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Lesbians, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 6470 Read: 19887 Published: January 01 2016 Updated: May 30 2016

1. Silent-One: Introductions, to Characters and Magic by Silent-One

2. The Shrunken Scholar: Castle Mykin by The Shrunken Scholar

3. WrittenVoreArt: Coping with fate by WrittenVoreArt

Silent-One: Introductions, to Characters and Magic by Silent-One
Author's Notes:

Hey everybody! I'm Silent-One, doing the chapter for January! Yeah, I know, doing the easy part of starting this damned thing, and letting the real writers do the hard work, but hey. At least I had the idea.

Speaking of which, email me if you wanna join in!

Lady Melissa was notorious among the nobility and the peasantry alike, although for highly different reasons.

Among the nobility, although there were some who took considerable pause at her very common, lowborn appearance- tall, muscled body, dark hair and eyes, a decidedly overdone plumpness to her lips- it was common knowledge to disregard this, as she was a vicious gossip, and her gatherings were absolutely legendary. The King and Queen themselves would often do and say very crude and debasing things in her presence, and yet no one would mind because such things were often in the spirit of her parties. She was definitely overstated in everything she did, and did not find it odd to feature orgies and "hunting games" (where one would stand on her balcony with a crossbow and have a set amount of time to hit as many targets as possible, some of which were mobile courtesy of her servants) on the retinue alongside balls and political debates. In short, peculiar.

Among the peasantry, one could easily be fooled by her orders for higher education, and the bizarrely high crop yield in her territory, into thinking her a paragon of the lower classes. However, she was just as bad if not worse than the others, due to the . . . instability of her actions, which included everything from typical noble selfishness to baths of human blood to beating people to death with a spoon. She was especially odd due to her taking a single peasant "attendant" at a time, who would be made to hold up to insane, often changing standards of perfection, and to be in her presence absolutely constantly- even the home these attendants would have would never be more than a mile from her castle. However, these attendants were murdered and replaced on various whims, and none lasted longer than a month. She was, in a word, peculiar.

However, there was one who did not simply find Lady-Duchess Melissa, of the Duchy of Mykin in the Kingdom of Ruhenne, to be feared, or joked with, or looked upon as a peculiarity. Taryn, her newest attendant, outright loved her.

And this, Melissa herself found peculiar. No matter how debasing the act, no matter how gruesome the activity, no matter how utterly insane Melissa was being, the more petite woman was always by her side, unless directly ordered not to be.

This pushed Melissa to find Taryn's limit.

This spurred Melissa's inevitable comeuppace.

*** *** ***

Melissa had put Taryn to work scrubbing the main bathtub while she got to work on her latest bit of whimsy. In this case, she had come across a shrinking spell, and while the thought of making the already short blonde absolutely puny before her crossed her mind, she had to dismiss it. After all, for all her vivid imagination, all she could come up with to humiliate a tiny Taryn would probably be a dream come true for the lovestruck peasant.

But shrinking just the younger woman's clothes? Now there was an idea. Make her sit, nude, before the object of her obvious affections, and penalize her if she reacted physically in any way. That such a thing would coincide with the Amazonian noblewoman's bath was simply additional reason to do it. Melissa could picture it now: elegantly extending her arms, permitting soap suds and boiler-heated water to flow down her body and trace along its curves . . . and little Taryn, helpless to do anything but watch, struggling with her own stupid crush. Melissa permitted herself a smirk.

The dark-haired noble recited the incantation from memory and stared intently at Taryn's clothing, discarded as per her own orders . . . nothing. Melissa frowned. "Perhaps I said it incorrectly," she said, crossing her arms in displeasure . . . only for the contact-triggered spell to cause the now two-inch woman to fall the extended drop to Taryn's undergarments.

*** TARYN ***

It had taken hours of scrubbing, on hands and knees, to achieve the spotlessness her Lady sought, but the straw-haired peasant girl had finally done it- Melissa's tub was gleaming, and the servants had been fetched to fill the nearly lake-sized depression in the floor with water. Taryn quickly pulled on her clothes (Lady Melissa had ordered her to wear trousers and coats, like a man, but Taryn cared not for what she wore so long as she cold be nearby a being of beauty such as her Lady), and idly noticed Melissa's discarded on the floor near them.

"My Lady?" Taryn asked the empty air hesitantly. Lady Melissa was prone to all sorts of games- perhaps this was a nude variant of that seeking game children played? Taryn smiled at the thought of her tall, gorgeous Lady, stark naked, trying to conceal herself beneath her bed, or behind a bookcase. "My Lady, if we're to play one of your games, may I be informed of the rules? If I know not the rules of the game, then how can it be said I'm playing?"

As she waited for a response, Taryn idly bent down and picked up the Lady-Duchess's dress and undergarments, pausing for only a moment to breathe deep of the fabric's scent, before sending them down the laundry chute. It was then that Taryn noted her Lady's silk-and-gold slippers, and became highly alarmed- the attendant had watched her Lady-Duchess scold even other nobles for daring touch the sleek (if somewhat large for a woman) footwear. The young peasant girl felt relatively safe in the assumption that the noblewoman, for all her inconsistencies, would never simply leave these shoes in the open where anyone could ruin them.

"Sound the alarm!" Taryn cried, running down the halls as fast as her legs could carry her, ignoring the awkward bunching the men's garments she wore did. "Lady Melissa is gone!"

*** MELISSA ***

Of course, poor Taryn was wrong, in a sense . . . but she was right in the important one. While technically Lady-Duchess Melissa was as close as she could ever be to Taryn, the two women's bodies in contact as Taryn's vaginal lips repeatedly touched Melissa's head as she ran . . . Melissa could hardly still be considered herself. At two inches tall, no one would take her seriously enough for her to run a Duchy, and such a creature wasn't fit to hold such a title in the first place.

Lady Melissa was indeed gone . . . replaced by Insect Melissa, who was angrily trying to assert her authority over a crossdressing peasant girl's underwear of all things.

"Stop that!" she screamed ineffectually, barely able to hear herself over Taryn's voice booming over her. "You will stop- ugh- shoving me- ah- into this girl's- eurgh- vagina this instant!" Unable to fight the titanic being that bade the cavas-sized cotton pantaloons move, Melissa instinctively sought to lord authority over the inanimate object instead.

This worked about as well as one might think, and poor Melissa was only tiring herself out. This had the unfortunate effect of robbing her of her energy when she needed it most- when a passing maid finally calmed Taryn and sent the hysterical attendant home. As Taryn was unable to hear Melissa over her own self-pitying cries, and the insect-sized noble couldn't move enough to reach up and touch the blonde-fringed organ she'd been accidentally slammed into time and time again, the former Lady-Duchess of Mykin was left to fume for Taryn's entire, thankfully brief, walk home.

The peasant girl almost immediately stripped naked and went to clean up, still sniffling and berating herself. This unfortunately left the two-inch Lady-Duchess alone on the floor, barring the removed clothing. She immediately tried to get her bearings, and decided that her best option would be to get Taryn's attention and get taken back to the castle library to hopefully find a counter-spell. Unfortunately, this was easier said than done, given how it seemed the blonde was unable to hear her, and seeing her was definitely our unless she WANTED to be mistaken for a common roach in this hovel.

Melissa inwardly shuddered- Taryn was . . . surprisingly efficient at getting rid of pests, which was one reason the noble hadn't tired of her yet. It probably wouldn't take much for the girl's fist or foot to reduce her beloved Lady to a smear of red, and the girl would be none the wiser.

So, Melissa began her trek across the dirty floor, inwardly desperate for some shoes- the filth was one thing, and Melissa disliked it, but the gritty rocks were painful on feet that generally only met smooth stone or marble three times in a day, at maximum, and otherwise were always in the most comfortable of shoes the Kingdom could provide. Eventually, she made it to two flat pieces of leather sewn together rather roughly, almost making a pocket if it weren't considerably longer on one side. Melissa dismissed it as having been a rather abortive attempt at sewing for the peasant girl, and made the decision to hide in it until morning, despite the considerable metallic scent.

Until, that is, Taryn's now thunderous voice boomed down from above. "Where is the other . . . Ah. There you are," the girl said, picking up Melissa's hiding place between two fingers, effortlessly holding it aloft and jostling the miniature noble about. Melissa cursed at the top of her lungs, but from below Taryn's hips (she knew this because she was being carried low enough to look up at one, and she offhandedly noted that Taryn was still undressed) her voice wouldn't carry to the young woman's head.

Just as Melissa was about to give up and sulk, she was set down. Inside the leather pocket, the dark-skinned woman laid down quietly and went for a nap- this was all too much.

*** AN HOUR LATER ***

Melissa was jolted awake from her sleep by a heavy thumping not too far from her body- and was startled by the presence of a large shape barging its way towards her resting place. It was huge, it was fearsome, it . . . was only Taryn's foot. The foot of a puny peasant girl held enough power to terrify Melissa, and that fact was abolutely mortifying.

At least Melissa knew where she was now, though: the inside of a house slipper. A disgusting hiding place, in retrospect, but perhaps this was her chance. Trapped against the wall of this slipper, all Melissa needed to do was rech out, the tiniest bit, and Taryn would know she was there.

So why couldn't she do it?

Why was she having so much damned trouble just . . . touching those damned massive toes?

Perhaps it was her pride? Melissa assured herself she could easily regain her noble dignity by executing Taryn once she returned to normal, but that seemed to make the hesitance worse, and with the powerful sound of the peasant girl yawning overhead, it seemed the opportunity would be lost soon.

Perhaps she was being held in check by fear? Fear of being stomped into the arms of Death by nothing more than her servant's foot? That had some likelihood to it, but Melissa calmed herself. Taryn would never harm her, and the advantage of surprise was with her. The blonde wouldn't be expecting to feel something on her toes, so she'd reflexively pull her foot from her slipper, and Melissa would be given enough time to make her presence known.

That, at last, quelled her hesitance. She reached out and clambered onto the plump toes of her attendant, ready to scream as loud as she could.

The foot retracted, pulling Melissa with it into the moonlight, to the surface of Taryn's oversized fether pillow of a mattress . . . all to the sound of the blonde peasant girl's shrieks of fear.

"TARYN! LOOK AT ME, TARYN!" Melissa called, desperate to be heard, to be seen. She flailed her arms, hoping to catch her attendant's attention in a serious enough manner to be given a glance sustained until her identity was established.

Suddenly, a lantern, luckily still lit, was brought before Melissa- although it must be said it initially looked like an attempt to squash her, and the noble threw up her arms in mortal terror.

A voice, simultaneously soft and powerful, rang out from above Melissa's head. "What . . . ?" The dark-haired Lady-Duchess slowly lowered her arms, hesitantly looking up into Taryn's face. Tired and rustled by nearly getting to bed as her appearance was, the comparatively titanic young woman carried a kind of beauty and dignity to her that Melissa internally, in a part of her being she could not suppress, wished to be closer to. The noblewoman took one step forward, then another, entirely silently.

"My Lady?" Taryn whispered, blushing a deep red as she realized the object of her affections had been cooped up in one of her old , reeking house slippers. "M-my . . . my apologies, Milady Melissa!" she bowed her head, her eyes shut. "I knew not of your presence there, and if I had I would most definitely have cleaned my home," she said rapidly, wincing as she recalled just how dirty her home was compared to the castle, "and my clothes. A thousand pardons, what is my punishment to be?"

Melissa smirked up at Taryn, and walked up to her foot while visibly holding her nose, causing the blonde to scrunch her toes and blush. "You are not to be punished, Taryn. This is not your fault . . . at least, I don't think it is . . . however, I will need you to help me fix it. I've dabbled in sorcery, and there are some books in my library. I believe one might restore me to normal." This was actually true, if deflecting how much sorcery she "dabbled" in after little Taryn was sent home- she honestly had no ideas regarding a counterspell, and could only hope one existed. Still, it was best to hope positive for the moment.

"I'll not be allowed back in the castle until morning," Taryn murmured, "but I shall do everything in my power to find that spell for you." The blonde was absolutely adorable when making a vow, Melissa decided- perhaps giving the girl what she wanted and simply taking her wasn't too bad a thought . . . if, admittedly, it would need to be done behind closed doors. A noble and a peasant having relations was too scandalous to be permitted to get out, even for her.

"Now then," Melissa clapped twice, "I shall need bedding, little Tar- WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" she screamed as Taryn's long fingers, each as broad as a turret, wrapped around her body and hoisted her into the air.

"Well," she said heavily, her face flushed and her lower lip firmly under her teeth as she laid back,  "my bedding is very coarse. Peasant fare, you know," she said obviously, moving her hand that clutched her Mistress to her chest, as the other pulled on a heavy woolen blanket. "So, the softest thing for you to sleep on," she laughed lightly, depositing her Lady on her right breast softly, "is me. Bear with me, as my body pales in comparison to your silk bed, and I'm sure my rump would be softer, but . . ." her blush deepened as she pulled the blanket over her chest, pinning the indignant Melissa to her body, "I have my reasons not to put you there," she finished, gleefully falling asleep as she was extremely excited for the events of the following morning.

Lady-Duchess Melissa, however, was far less enthused.

End Notes:

Alright, GiantessLover122, it's your turn! At any point during the month of February, continue this story!

Also, Happy New Year, everybody! (Technically it's still December where I am, but my Wi-Fi is down and I'm stealing my neighbor's and don't wanna get caught) Well, to everyone a time zone or more ahead of me- I'm just gonna ring in the new year and go to bed, 'cause I have work tomorrow. Joy.

Review!

The Shrunken Scholar: Castle Mykin by The Shrunken Scholar
Author's Notes:
Hello, I'm The Shrunken Scholar or just Scholar for short. I will be your writer for chapter two of Insect Nobility. After a rocky couple months, it's finally here! This is my first time doing a collaboration or anything like it, so I'm kind of nervous. Sadly, I had to put a rush on this chapter because I was moving this month. Hopefully it didn't damage it too much. Anyways, I hope you enjoy chapter 2! Please leave a review telling me how I did.


Lady Melissa awoke slowly the next morning. Her eyes blinked open to rays of sunlight shining through a window. She rose up to a sitting position and suddenly realized she was stark-naked.

" Where the devil have my clothes gone? " Melissa wondered, pulling the blanket up to cover her breasts.

It was then she noticed something else was incredibly wrong. The blanket stretched much further than her feet, traveling down the length of the massive object she laid on and ending just before two large, pale feet poking out from underneath. The events of the previous day came flooding back into her mind. That damned spell had reduced her to a measly two inches tall. Quite the change for the normally tall Melissa.

She turned around to see her now titanic attendant, Taryn, sleeping quietly. The shrunken noble recalled she was sitting on Taryn's massive right breast and quickly scrambled off. This was no time to be dwelling on what had already happened. They needed to get to the castle as soon as possible and find a way to reverse the spell. Melissa walked up her attendant's chest to her chin and began hitting it.

" Wake up! We have to go! " she yelled.

Taryn mumbled something incoherent and raised her hand to swat away whatever was bothering her sleep. Melissa tried to dodge out of the way, but she was not fast enough.

" Ahhhhhhhh! " she cried out, falling to the bed.

At the sound of tiny woman's cries, Taryn shot up in bed.

" Milady! Oh, my... What happened? " she asked, reaching to pick Melissa up.

" Do not touch me! This is your fault! You swatted me as if I was an insect. " Melissa commanded, smacking her fingers away.

" My apologies, Milady. I did not mean to. " Taryn blushed slightly, attempting to hide a grin.

" There is nothing amusing about this! Now get out of bed, put some clothes on, and take me back to the castle! "

The grin disappeared from her face and she got out of bed.

" Of course, Lady Melissa. " she said and scurried off to prepare for the day.

Melissa breathed a deep sigh and sat down on the uncomfortable bed. A short time later, Taryn reappeared in a brown dress that went all the way down to her ankles and leather sandals.

" Finally, " the diminutive noble said standing ", let's get going already. I do not want to be in this state any longer than I have to. "

" One moment, Milady. I was thinking and I believe it would be in your best interest not to let anyone see you like this. Perhaps I should hide you somewhere until we get to your library? "

Melissa opened her mouth to make a snide remark, but paused. The peasant girl was right. If anyone from the castle saw her in such a compromising state, there could be dire consequences. Someone might try to take her position of power for themselves! That could not be allowed to happen.

" Very well then. What did you have in mind? " she asked, putting one hand on her hip.

Taryn walked over to a table and held up a cloth bag with a shoulder strap.

" I could put a blanket at the bottom of the bag so you would be comfortable. "

Melissa frowned at the idea. Sitting inside of a sack while her attendant walked to the castle did not sound fun. Truth be told though, she had no better plan.

" Fine, but you had better be careful with me. " she warned, pointing a small finger at the much larger woman.

" Yes, Milday. " Taryn said, smiling.

__________________________________________________________

TARYN

Ten minutes later, Taryn was walking down the dirt road to Castle Mykin. A few other people were also on the dirt road. An older man riding in his cart filled to the brim with hay, two women who she recognized as servants from the castle, and a couple more. Lady Melissa was safely tucked away inside the bag under her arm. The shrunken noble had made many complaints about how uncomfortable she was, but she quieted down after awhile.

Taryn looked ahead to the looming castle. Castle Mykin stood atop a hill at the center of a large clearing. A twenty foot tall wall surrounded the entirety of the castle, complete with four watchtowers at each corner. The main gate was open allowing workers and visitors to come and go. Four guards stood in front of the gate stopping visitors and asking them to state their business.

The castle itself was a large, solid structure lacking any towers. It was comprised of four stories and multiple rooms. As Taryn approached the gate, she realized the guards were turning away the visitors. One of the guards saw her coming and walked out to meet her. He was wearing a tunic with the symbol of Castle Mykin, a raven on a field of maroon, on the front. The usual attire of the castle guards. He kept one hand on the pommel of his sword.

" You are Miss Taryn, correct? Lady Melissa's attendant? " he asked, arriving before her.

" Yes, I am. Is something wrong? "

" Captain Lockheart would like to speak with you immediately. He told me to escort you to him. "

" O-Of course. Please, lead the way. "

The guard walked back towards the castle and Taryn followed. She had never even considered that the whole castle would be aware of Melissa's sudden disappearance by now. She gripped the strap of the bag on her shoulder nervously. The guard lead her through the gate and into the castles main hall. They walked through maze-like halls and up stone stairways before finally arriving at a door. The guard opened the door without hesitation.

" Captain, I have brought Lady Melissa's attendant as you asked. " he announced.

Taryn peered around the guard into the room beyond. It was a long room without windows and a large wooden table at the center. Seated at the table were some nobles Taryn recognized and a man dressed in guard's attire.

" That will be all. Return to your post. Close the door as you leave. " the man Taryn could only assume was Lockheart said.

The guard put a fist on his chest, gave a slight bow, and left the room. Taryn stood with all other eyes in the room on her. There was an unmistakeable air of seriousness. She felt almost as small as the woman in her bag. Captain Lockheart was an average looking man with a shaven head. His stern expression and steely gaze showed he was someone not to be trifled with.

" The reason I had you brought here is to talk about Lady Melissa. Namely, what has become of her. It is my understanding that you were the last person to see her yesterday. Another servant found you weeping in the halls saying that Lady Melissa was gone and sent you home. Guards have searched the entire castle and the Lady-Duchess is nowhere to be found. Only a pile of her clothing has been discovered in her library. What can you tell us about the events leading up to her disappearance? " Lockheart asked, folding his hands on the table.

Taryn's eyes darted to each of the people sitting at the table one by one. Some of Lady Melissa's political rivals were present. Melissa would often go on for hours about how two-faced and underhanded they were. She couldn't give them any reason to be suspicious.

" Yes, sir. I was the last person to see Lady Melissa. Yesterday was a normal day until she vanished. I did all the usual chores and other jobs Lady Melissa wanted done. The last thing she had me do was wash her bathtub while she was in the library. When I finished, I went back to the library and Lady Melissa was gone. All that was left was a pile of her clothes. That's when I went running into the halls yelling for the alarm. " Taryn explained.

It wasn't exactly a lie, but it wasn't the full truth either.

" What made you suspect Lady Melissa was gone? That this wasn't one of her... games. " Lockheart said, searching for the right word.

" Lady Melissa is very particular about her clothing. I knew she would never leave them on the floor. Even for one of her games. "

" I see. We appreciate you telling us all of this. If you learn anything about the Lady's disappearance, do not hesitate to inform us. You may return to your duties. "

" Sir, you don't think Lady Melissa was... kidnapped do you? " she asked, making herself sound worried.

" I cannot say for certain. Our hope is the Lady-Duchess has taken an unscheduled trip. We have received no ransom letter if someone has kidnapped Lady Melissa. "

Taryn nodded in response, curtsied, and exited the room. Once on the other side of the door, she let out a sigh of relief. The meeting with Captain Lockheart could have gone much worse. She didn't have to time to waste though. Lady Melissa had to be returned to normal as soon as possible. She hurried off to the library.

__________________________________________________________

Upon entering the library, Taryn closed and bolted the door. They couldn't have a guard walk in to find a shrunken Lady Melissa. She went to one of the library's tables and carefully set down her bag. Looking inside, she saw Melissa staring up at her.

" Get me out of this damned bag! " her tiny voice shouted.

Taryn gently took her out and placed her on the table.

" It was dreadful in there. I have never sweated so much in my life. " Melissa complained, sweat glistening all over her body.

Taryn looked at Melissa's naked form, blushing slightly.

" Apologies, Milady. " she said.

Melissa saw the strange look on her face and immediately realized what it was.

" We do not have time for you to drool! Pick me up so we can find the book with the shrinking spell. "

Taryn blushed even deeper and picked her up. Melissa looked around the library before finally spotting the book exactly where she left it on another table.

" The book's on that table over there. Open it up and flip through the pages. I'll tell you when to stop. " she said, pointing to the table.

Taryn sat down at the table, holding Melissa in one cupped hand, and opened the book. The book's contents were foreign to Taryn, full of strange symbols and a language she didn't know. She slowly flipped through pages, letting Melissa get a good look at each before turning to the next. The process went on for a few minutes until Melissa found what she was searching for.

" Stop! This is it! This is the spell I used. "

She began to thoroughly read through the page. Taryn waited patiently for her to finish.

" No... No. This can't be right. No! " Melissa cried, slapping her small hands on Taryn's giant fingertips.

" What is it, Milady? "

The tiny woman started to shake and collapsed onto her attendant's palm.

" The book doesn't say anything about how to reverse the spell. There's nothing... I'm stuck like this. "

Tears began to form in the noble woman's eyes.

" Milady... "

Taryn wanted to say something to comfort her, but she could think of nothing to say. She stroked her index finger down Melissa's back in a comforting gesture.
End Notes:
Cue the dramatic music. I really hope you enjoyed the chapter. It's all yours, WrittenVoreArt. See y'all next time!
WrittenVoreArt: Coping with fate by WrittenVoreArt
Author's Notes:

 

So, my name is WrittenVoreArt, also known as Written, or by my acronym WVA. So, I shall be the one writing chapter three for Insect Nobility. Now, judging by my name, you probably know what I’m going to write about. OR DO YOU? Anyways, I suppose you’ll have to read to find out. Normally this would have been chapter five, but oh well, it’s all good.

 

 

Melissa had never been one for tears, but with the fact that she was likely shrunk at this height for the rest of her existence, it was obviously deeply upsetting. Deep down inside, she really wanted to appreciate the slight gesture from Taryn, it was at least some comfort to know she had someone on her side, but in this moment, she couldn’t handle this feeling of pity. Turning around she shouted right at Taryn “Leave me alone!” She couldn’t find any other words to say, she simply wanted to be left alone “That’s an order!” She commanded afterwards, with Taryn being reluctant. Taryn nods back, and walked away slightly, hiding herself behind a bookshelf not too distant to let Lady Melissa sulk for a little before re-approaching her.

 

Melissa wanted to grab the book and tear out the page, destroy it, humiliate it, burn it. Unfortunately, the obvious realization that it was just a piece of paper and wouldn’t feel the horror of having crossed Melissa this way came to her all too soon. She tried to look on some sort of brightside, at least she had Taryn, right? When she looked up to see Taryn had obediently obeyed her, she almost wanted to snap again. Even though Taryn was nearby, she didn’t know, and was stuck in her position, and began to panic. “Please come back!” She shouted in the hopes perhaps Taryn could hear her, but it served no purpose. Taryn couldn’t hear her, despite being close in the rather barren library. Melissa was both frustrated and hopeless at the same time, she both wanted strangle and hug someone for comfort. How could the world be so cruel to her? Her simple little joke had turned into quite the mess she could potentially never get out from.

 

Taryn peered from behind the bookshelf, only to see her in distress. Something uncommon, but it somehow seemed worse than before. Filled with concern if someone were to spot her distressed crush, Taryn called out to her, despite putting herself potentially at more risk to receive some of the Lady’s anger. “My Lady, could you use my help?”

 

Melissa looked up, feeling awful from both the situation at hand, yet oddly a little relieved to know Taryn was still there to aid her. Perhaps living small could have been worse, at least she hadn’t ended up dead. Melissa, though ashamed to admit she needed the help, nodded, and Taryn walked over to help her. “I’m sorry that you’re in this situation my Lady” She comments, gently scooping her up with her left hand. Neither had other words to say.

 

“Yeah, yeah” Melissa muttered, normally she would complain of the situation she was in with Taryn’s palm, but she was far too drained to say anything else. Taryn heard footsteps, and gently placed Melissa in the bag before turning to face the gentleman walking inside. The man considered promptly to be one of the greatest knights of all the land, Sir James Richards walked right into the library. He was smart, strong, fierce, and kind. He personally had taken somewhat of a fancy to Lady Melissa, though he kept it private. His golden blonde hair shone bright despite the somewhat dark appearance of the library itself.

 

“Hello, dear Taryn.” He addressed her. From peasants to the highest nobles, he often paid the utmost respect, whether it be warranted or not. “I’d like to apologize for the situation at hand. I know it must be hard dealing with this situation. I know you and Lady Melissa were very close” Not many people knew of Taryn’s crush on Lady Melissa, but one who had figured it out was Sir Richards. He never said anything of it, respectfully keeping it a secret.

 

“It’s fine, you’re not at fault for anything” Taryn comments, holding a slight smile. Sir Richards was a kind man, and was knowledgeable. Perhaps he could help the two of them?

 

“Alright then. If you have any news of the whereabouts of the Lady, I’d love to know. I don’t feel like slaying a dragon or something to slay her, but if I must, then I shall” He joked slightly at the last part to perhaps lighten the mood, but it didn’t work very well. He just respectfully nods and leaves.

 

Taryn silently just walks home, the protests Lady Melissa had made to herself when the two walked to the castle had been completely gone during this trip back. As Taryn walked into her rather dirty house, she softly removed Lady Melissa from her bag, and Melissa had done quite a bit of pondering while she was in the bag.

 

Being under the assumption no spell existed, Melissa had slipped back into her former attitude towards Taryn. If she could never be returned to normal height, and obviously never put into power, she at least would never have to worry about any sort of relationship with a peasant concern her, most would probably think that she just disappeared and eventually give up looking for her. She tried to dismiss these thoughts, as a large part of her didn’t want to buy into these thoughts, but with her newfound hopelessness at the situation, she looked to the only positive she had left.

 

Taryn carefully brought Melissa up somewhat towards her face to clearly hear her. Melissa held a smirk, which normally meant some sort of game or order. “Taryn, I have good news for you”

 

“What, what is it milady?” Taryn asked, she had a million hopes, as was often said when the lady presented good news.

 

“I’ve decided that I shall stay with you for as long as I remain this small. If you’re lucky, then perhaps I’ll consider allowing you to indulge yourself in some of your fantasies” Melissa commented, she wasn’t fully throwing herself to Taryn, she still had her pride and reasons not to fully commit herself, but saying this did help distract her from the horrifying realizations of her situation.

 

The simple words that barely promised anything felt like absolute heaven to Taryn. Her blush was almost a bright as a rose. Much like the situation in the library, she didn’t know how to respond.

 

“You’ve done well in helping me” Melissa began “And, I think it’s only fitting that if there is no chance that I can be returned to normal height that you are the one to take care of me.” Taryn nodded, excitedly. “Now, I suppose we should get some rest, today has been draining to say the least.” Melissa adds at the end.

 

“No disrespect my Lady, but it’s roughly only in the afternoon.” Taryn answered, hoping her response wouldn’t mess anything up.

 

Melissa sort of wanted to make a comment about what had been said back, but due to how drained she was and how much she’d prefer to not displease the one who’s currently many feet bigger than her, she decides not to. “Alright, well, then perhaps we should eat then. I am sort of hungry, guess I haven’t noticed since we’ve been pretty busy since we got here”

 

Taryn nods and gently sets Melissa on the bed before walking towards where she normally cooks. It’s like a fireplace with two upward facing bars on the side, allowing for something to be hung from the both so that the fire from the fireplace heats it. “Unfortunately, with my meager living expenses, I cannot prepare you a feast as could be done back at the castle”

 

Melissa grumbles slightly from her spot on the bed. She was standing as opposed to sitting, as this bed was rather uncomfortable. She tries to push away these thoughts and simply waits to see what Taryn is preparing. Taryn had been saving up, so the quality of what she was making was slightly better than normal. As opposed to a stew that normally was only filled with water and vegetables, there was a little bit of meat inside as well. Considering how much she made, such a meal was a luxury, but Taryn could think of no better time to expose this luxury.

 

After a few hours, of which felt likes days to Lady Melissa, the stew was finished. Taryn carefully poured herself a bowl before looking to the tiny lady Melissa sitting on her bed. How exactly would she end up eating? It’s not as if she could easily devour a bowl of stew at her height. This is something Taryn had slightly been oblivious to as she was simply concerned with feeding herself, and hopefully pleasing her company. Carefully she brought her bowl to her bed and looked down at Melissa, carefully thinking of how her tiny companion would end up eating. Gently, Taryn grabbed some of the meat from her stew and pulled off a little piece for Lady Melissa before handing it to her, before beginning to eat by herself.

 

Melissa looked at the piece of meat she was handed. Even this seemingly tiny shred of meat that had been ripped off was about her equivalent in height. She could likely use the shred for three meals! Taking this thought, she looked up to her massive companion, being reminded of just how small she was. Such a thought angered her, so she pushed it aside and carefully ate a little. It wasn’t the worst thing she had eaten, but it was painfully obvious Taryn lacked the seasonings that generally only the nobility could afford.

“Thanks, Taryn” She mumbled slightly before taking a few bites. She was already full after doing so, and just sat, watching Taryn. At her size, she could sort of sympathize with the tiny vegetables and such Taryn ate. The only thing that disturbed her, is that those vegetables were likely larger, perhaps not in height, than her body. Thinking like this further disturbed her, so she poked Taryn to try and grab her attention, perhaps pull it away from thinking of such a thing.

 

Taryn didn’t feel the poking, but finished up her meal shortly after. Seeing that lady Melissa was done, she tossed the tiny scrap away. Normally she wouldn’t do so, but as of course with her saving up, she had plenty of food remaining. Taryn swiftly changed to her night clothing, and laid down on her bed, making sure to avoid accidentally squishing lady Melissa. Taryn gently put Lady Melissa onto her right breast as she had done on the first night, smiling. Lady Melissa wasn’t as displeased as she had been on the first night.

 

When the two both awoke, there was a small sort of note on the inside of the door. Taryn was able to make out what it read while still on the bed. “I know - James” Taryn breathed lightly. She wasn’t sure what he knew, what he would do with this information, or if it was just some sick sort of joke he was playing on her. What she did know was that Lady Melissa was still with her, and now awake as well. “I have no idea what to make of this” She comments

 

 

 

End Notes:

Drama? Perhaps not as dramatic as the second chapter, but I think it works. I was worried of whether or not it fit in, but I think it works. Anyways, good luck DyingSanity on the next chapter.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5673