Spa Job 2: Enter Lygia by dudeduderson2000
Summary:

A story I wrote for SmushedBoy a year ago and never got around to posting here.  It follows the events of the first Spa Job and is based on SmushedBoy's character Lygia.  You probably don't need to read the first story if you want to jump into this one.

Here is a link to SmushedBoy's deviantart if you're into visual stimulation (he has some drawings of some of the characters if I'm not descriptive enough): http://smushedboy.deviantart.com/


Categories: Giantess, Feet, Footwear Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes Word count: 8201 Read: 38894 Published: January 03 2016 Updated: February 07 2016

1. Here I Go Again on My Own! by dudeduderson2000

2. Going Down the Only Road I've Ever Known by dudeduderson2000

3. Found at Last by dudeduderson2000

4. Found by Lygia by dudeduderson2000

5. Chat with Lygia by dudeduderson2000

6. Finale and Reunited by dudeduderson2000

Here I Go Again on My Own! by dudeduderson2000

A year or so had passed since the Hollands and their friend Judith had “rented” you from the spa.  Since that time you’ve been exclusively under, or at, their feet.  You had gotten used to your existence of being nothing more than a spec for a female’s foot to use and the thought of going back to your previous life seemed foreign.  How would you feed and clothe yourself with no marketable skills?  …Other than being something that pampers women’s feet, that is.

 

Today is a warm July day, and Emily is taking classes at the college in her hometown, as they gave her a softball scholarship and she wanted to stay close to home (and keep you close to her).  She was sitting in Introduction to Microeconomics, a summer class that was offered by the school, with you under her foot inside her flip-flop.  The warm day, 95 degrees Fahrenheit (35 Celsius for our non-American readers), ensured that you were covered with her foot sweat as she had walked through campus to get to class.  Your body was pressed firmly into the ball of her foot, easily held in place due to the pressure and sweat that had acted like an adhesive.  Today was nothing different than most of the other days.  You had spent the time up until this moment being crushed under her soft sole, which you had spent countless hours kissing, licking, and applying lotion to and were now kissing and licking it as she sat in her class.  Sometimes it felt good to intermittently turn your face to the side and rub it against whoever’s sole you were underneath to feel the softness of your owner’s sole against your face, since your body was usually immobilized in one way or another.  Your owner usually liked it, unless it was Judith who typically just stomped her foot down and instructed you to “quit fooling around and get back to work” or Shawntelle who instructed you to stop because you were tickling her foot.

 

As Emily sat in class bored, as most people do when taking Economics courses, she gazed out the window and wished she could be outside with her friends.  She crossed her right leg over her left as she turned back to pay attention in class and bobbed her flip-flop up and down absentmindedly.  Your world shifted from being pinned gently under her resting foot to the same up and down motion her foot undertook.  As the class went on Emily realised how cold the building was kept and shivered.  She kept her foot moving to try to generate heat and rubbed her hands over her arms.  The continued bobbing of the flip-flop meant that it was rubbing on your head and back.  At first this was a minor annoyance, but due to the cooling effect the air conditioning had on Emily’s feet and the constant rubbing of the insole on your head and back, her foot began to lose its grip on your body.  Your torso was pulled away from her foot first, then your arms, and as soon as that happened the flip-flop managed to pull your legs off the ball of her foot and you tumbled to the ground.  You laid on the ground for a few moments as your body, flattened from the events of the day, began to expand slightly.  Your first thought was to get Emily’s attention, so as not to be left behind in the classroom or claimed by someone else.  You stood up and ran towards Emily’s left foot that still was on the ground, as you made your way over, you heard the sound of zippers and people moving about.  It was obvious the class had just ended and you needed to act quickly or risk a terrible fate.  You saw Emily quickly shift her feet.  You were now between her flip-flops, you ran and dove for her right foot in an attempt to get beneath it, but as you dove she lifted her foot and exited her seat.  She moved quickly towards the door, since she was so cold, and you saw her make her way to the front of the class.  You decided to try to meet her at the door and to run underneath the desk and through the isles between the chairs.  You made it through one row of chairs and as you ran into the isle found yourself run right into an athletic shoe that had landed in front of you.

“Wow, I should look both ways next time.”  You thought to yourself.

 

As you went to get back up you saw a shadow block out the light.  Another shoe was about to step down on your location.  You dove forward and narrowly avoided it, but now you were in the middle of the isle on your back.  You attempted to get up again, but had no time as you saw a pink flip-flop make its way onto your body.  As the flip-flop stomped your defenseless body into the ground you planned to get up quickly and continue to make your way to Emily, now closer to the door of the classroom.  However, as the flip-flop lifted up, so did you.  Apparently, the shoe’s owner had stepped in gum, which your body had found its way into.  You were now being lifted into the air and like so many times before found yourself descending quickly towards the ground.

 

STOMP!

 

The first full cycle under your new “owner’s” shoe and you didn’t even know who it belonged to.  Emily didn’t know anyone in this class, so you knew it was unlikely she would find you if you stayed stuck to this girl’s flip-flop.  Your arms were somewhat free, but as you tried to press into the shoe’s sole to remove yourself, your body was already descending again to the ground…

 

STOMP!

 

As your new owner continued treading upon you, Emily walked briskly out of the building and found a bench to sit on.

“IT WAS VERY COLD IN THERE WASN’T IT?” She said as she removed her flip-flop.

A look of horror overtook her as she realised you were not under her foot.  She quickly hopped up and ran back into the building and into the classroom, which was empty.  She looked frantically all over the room, but after twenty minutes knew that you were no longer there. 

“What the hell am I going to tell mom,” she thought to herself…

 

As your new owner walked through campus you heard someone say,

“HI LYGIA, HOW’S IT GOING?”

At least the woman who was unintentionally walking on you had a name.  You just hoped she would be helpful in getting you back to Emily, assuming you could find a way to remove yourself from the sole of her flip-flop…

End Notes:

I have the story complete, I'll try to upload a chapter a week.  This is the last completed story I have but I might be persuaded to write more if there is a demand for that.

Going Down the Only Road I've Ever Known by dudeduderson2000
Author's Notes:

Here is the next chapter, at the time of posting my previous story is at over 50,000 hits, so thanks to everyone who took the time to view it!

Lygia and her friend walked the campus toward a restaurant they often frequented as your body stayed immobilized under her sandal.  You were inundated with the smell of mint, which was the flavour of the gum you were stuck to.  As the two continued to walk you tried to hear the contents of their conversation, but the sound of the sandal hitting Lygia’s heal followed by the hard stomp of your body into the hard sidewalk pavement made making out any of the words very difficult.  After five minutes of walking, Lygia stopped and stood still for a moment.  You heard her say,

 

“HEY, LET’S TAKE THE DIRT PATH SHORTCUT.”

 

“NO, THAT WILL GET OUR SHOES ALL DUSTY, AND GET YOUR FEET DIRTY,” you heard her counterpart reply.

 

“THEN WE WILL SIMPLY WASH THEM,” you heard Lygia state matter of factly.

 

“UGH, FINE…” the other woman retorted.

 

You had taken quite a lot of punishment from the sidewalk and hoped the dirt path wouldn’t be as harsh.  The women continued walking and you were now being pounded into very dry dirt.  “Thank goodness it isn’t mud,” you thought to yourself as her sandaled foot pounded your body into the ground.  However, the gum you were stuck to held a residual amount of moisture, which acted like a magnet to the dirt on the ground, and you quickly found yourself covered in dirt.  This was not good, as it would make recognition more difficult.  As soon as Lygia turned over her sandal, she wouldn’t see a tiny male stuck to the gum, she would just see a dirty piece of gum, and likely peel it off, along with you, to be tossed aside.

 

As this realization occurred to you, your current owner stepped back onto the sidewalk.  A dozen or so steps later they were at the restaurant.  They went inside due to the heat, and a cool breeze met you, as well as the woman whose sandal you were beneath.  As they sat down, Lygia crossed her leg and bobbed her sandal up and down on her foot.  “Women really love to play with their feet,” you thought to yourself, as that is what got you into this situation in the first place.  From your angle, you could now hear intermittently what the women were talking about.  You learned that Lygia was not actually a student in the class, but the mother of a girl who was taking the class and she was taking notes for her niece who was sick.  You wanted to listen to more, but Lygia shifted her foot and was now resting it on top of you.  The sound of clanking of silverware filled your ears and it was obvious that the waiter had brought them their food.  She kept her foot flat during most of the meal and would sometimes cross her legs, but you could gain nothing of value about her other than that she had the day off and had to run some errands after lunch.

 

A few minutes later she stood up and left the restaurant as her and her friend said their goodbyes.  Your body hit the sidewalk again, many times, but it was a short walk to her car where you became acquainted with her gas pedal.  As she drove around town you could hear her singing and thought that hopefully she would be a nice giantess and return you to the Hollands.  If she was anything like Judith, you might never see the sun again, unless she was wearing sandals…  Lygia made several stops; picking up some dry cleaning, getting groceries, and shopping for a short time for a new pair of sunglasses.  You unwilling accompanied her to all these places and your reward was being crushed under the sandal, and obtaining a new layer of dirt on your body.  Finally, her errands ended and she parked her car in the garage of her house.  As she walked with some of her bags to the front door she noticed how dirty her sandals were and did not want to ruin the clean floor by walking in the house with them.  She also noticed a piece of gum caked in dirt stuck to the bottom. 

 

“EWW, GUM ON MY FAVOURITE SANDALS,” she said staring at the gum, with a look of disgust.

“No, wait, Lygia, I’m stuc…” Was all you could get out before she turned her foot back and wiped the sandal on the edge of the sidewalk.  This dislodged the gum, and yourself, from her sandal, as it, and you, fell into the grass.  You watched powerlessly as Lygia turned her sandal up again, noticing the gum now removed and walked into her house, removing her sandals at the door, then shutting it.  This was your first look at the woman who had been crushing you under her flip-flop for the afternoon without even being aware of your existence.  You found her absolutely stunning.  She was clearly a mature woman, but you already knew that from her talk with her friend, however, she might have been even more attractive than Martha or Judith.  You realised you could do a lot worse than being under this woman’s foot for the rest of your life.  The decision of what to do next became obvious, get unstuck from the gum you were on, and find a way to get inside the house and get her attention.  This would prove easier said than done as an afternoon of trampling under the beautiful giantess’ sandal had all but merged you with the gum.  As it happened, you were in luck as you heard thunder in the distance.  “Good, it is going to rain, hopefully the gun will become loose and I can get free,” you thought out loud.  After a half an hour of rain and struggling against the gum, you were free, but you were still dirty as you fell right into mud upon leaving the sticky substance.

 

Feeling dehydrated from the day’s activities, you noticed a puddle of water that had formed on the sidewalk that was easily bigger than your body.  You bent down to drink and felt refreshed as soon as the water entered your mouth, even though it was warm.  After entering the house, Lygia had fallen asleep on a chair with her feet propped up on the footrest.  She awoke from her slumber amid the thunder and lightning and remembered she needed to mail the check for one of her bills today to ensure it was delivered on time.  She then saw the mailman at her mailbox and she bolted for the door, quickly slipping on her sandals running out the door.  As you finished your drink of water you jumped into the puddle to clear the dirt off your body.  Just then the door opened and before you could react the same sandal you’d been under most of the day stepped on your position, crushing your body into the sandal.  Within that moment the dirt from her sandal mixed with the water to produce a somewhat mud-like substance that stuck your body to the bottom of her flip-flop as she continued running toward the mailman in the rain.  Your body flattening under her sandal went completely unnoticed by Lygia who caught up with the mailman and handed him the envelope.  She quickly ran back into the house to avoid the rain, as you continued to be crushed under her sandal…again.  Once she opened the door, she kicked off her sandals and walked into the kitchen to start making dinner.

 

Now that you were in the house, the mission of being discovered became a lot easier.  You freed yourself from the bottom of the flip-flop with little difficulty and started to walk across the carpet to the kitchen, where you noticed Lygia making something on the stove.  As you made your trek through the carpet you heard the door open and close behind you and the words,

 

“HEY AUNT LYGIA!,” being uttered by a female behind you.

 

You turned around slowly, due to the thickness of the carpet fibers and saw a shadow descending upon you. The girl’s pale sole was coming down on your position.

 

STOMP!

Found at Last by dudeduderson2000
Author's Notes:

I ran out of Whitesnake lyrics to use as chapter titles, hope you enjoy!

Cynthia walked into the house, unaware she had just stepped on you, and continued toward her room.

 

“I THOUGHT YOU WERE SICK,” Lygia said, sounding annoyed.

 

“I AM, WE RAN OUT OF ORANGE JUICE,” Cynthia replied as she walked to the kitchen and deposited the orange juice in the refrigerator.

 

You lay dazed for a few moments in the carpet fibers, after the smooth sole of Cynthia stomped you.  Somehow, you did not stick to her sole, but were merely flattened slightly.  You laid in the soft fibers for a few moments regaining your strength and deciding on the next course of action.  “I need to get to Lygia’s feet and get her attention, she is my only hope of being returned to Emily and Martha,” you thought to yourself.

 

You began the trek along the fiber riddled landscape and wished more people in this town had purchased hardwood flooring.  You had made it underneath the table, when you heard Lygia shout,

 

“DINNER’S READY!”

 

You decided to wait where you were and make your move as the two women ate.  You saw one set of legs and feet come near you as the chair directly in front of you was pulled out.  The legs were tanned and the feet were large and wide.  The feet looked more wrinkled and appeared to be more mature, like Martha or Judith’s.  They had a nice shade of red nail polish as well.  Just then you heard footsteps and the chair to your left was pulled out and another pair of feet made their way to your position.  Unfortunately, you were not far enough away and as Cynthia rested her feet, the position you were in went darker as her foot cast a shadow over you.  You looked up and it happened in almost slow motion as you saw her toes first, which held toe rings on her second and third largest toes.  Her toes were long, like that of her aunt’s.  You then noticed her sole, which was pale, and the same colour throughout.  Clearly, this woman had taken care of her feet.  You thought to run, but the events of the day made that difficult as the sole quickly stepped onto your body.  Your body was near the ball of her foot as her sole rested on top of you.  Your first instinct was to kiss her sole, as you had been trained so often to do.  As you pursed your lips and kissed your new owner’s foot, you noticed that her sole was somewhat sweaty, likely due to the heat and the fact she was sick and probably spending most of her day under a blanket.  Her feet didn’t have much of a smell to them, just the typical stink a girl’s feet get after a few hours out of the shower.  Certainly they smelled better than being under Emily’s feet for several innings of a softball game.  You also found her foot to be very soft, probably the softest foot you’ve been under to date.  As you continued to kiss her foot you hoped to get her attention, but all that your stimulus initiated was a slight wiggle of her toes from time to time.

“Perhaps she is so sick she isn’t paying attention to much outside of what is happening directly in front of her,” you thought to yourself.

 

You then changed tactics and started to lick as you rubbed your body into her soft, doughy sole.  It only took a few moments before Cynthia felt some bug rubbing under her foot.  She didn’t want to reach down and grab it as she already had a headache, so she merely raised her foot and slammed her heel down on the bug that was causing her such an annoyance.  As her foot lifted up, you grew excited, “finally, I’m found,” you thought.  Suddenly her foot flew forward and as you looked up her heel was coming quickly at you.

 

STOMP!

 

As you lay under her heel you decided against trying to get her attention and remained still.  “If she thinks I am dead, I can wait until she leaves and try again to get to Lygia,” you realised.  This plan was doomed to fail however, as the heel lifted and quickly lowered onto you again.

 

STOMP!

 

And you saw it lift again…

 

STOMP!

 

Your body was now stuck to the heel of the college aged girl.  High above Cynthia thought the bug had been obliterated by her powerful sole and no longer gave you a second thought, she then rested her feet in an upright position, with only her toes and part of her sole touching the carpet.  The stomping momentarily made you lightheaded and the way she had positioned her feet had most of the blood in your body going to your head, since you were suspended upside down.  The meal only lasted a few more moments and the girl, and you, went back to her bedroom.  Cynthia entered the bedroom, with you still underfoot and put on a pair of socks.  She then jumped into her bed, put on a few blankets and quickly fell asleep.  You attempted to kiss and lick the heel you were stuck to, but it had no effect, the girl was in a deep sleep.

 

Cynthia was having the most wonderful dream as she slept; she was a goddess high above an army of men who were much smaller.  They were beneath her feet rubbing them and saying her name as she relaxed on a throne made of gold and encrusted with jewels.  The entire civilisation worked merely to please her.  She decided to take a walk and found her sandals, each were gold and the insoles were made of dozens of shrunken men waiting to cushion her foot as that was their only purpose in life…

 

As Cynthia slept with her wonderful dream, you were licking her sole trying to get as many sweat droplets into your mouth as possible due to the dehydrating effects of being in a hot and humid sock.  As Cynthia’s dream became more sexual, she shot up wide awake, and was saddened that such a lovely dream had to come to an end.  She turned on the light and felt something in her sock and peeled it off.  You soon felt a cool breeze on your back as you were out of the cotton prison, but still stuck to your new owner’s heel.  Cynthia set her right foot on her left knee and looked down to see what had been touching her foot.  Her eyes lit up as she realised what had been under her beautiful foot all this time.  As you looked up you noticed her looking directly as you, “finally, I’m found,” you thought.

 

“HELLO LITTLE GUY, YOU MUST BE FROM ONE OF MY CLASSES.  I BET YOU SAW ME ON CAMPUS AND HOW BEAUTIFUL I AM AND SHRANK YOURSELF SO YOU COULD SERVE ME, DIDN’T YOU?” Cynthia said smiling down at you.

 

“This girl clearly thinks a lot of herself,” you mumbled.  You realise playing along will get you further than back talking.

 

“Of course, you are the prettiest girl I’ve ever seen and I noticed how beautiful your feet were, I just had to be under them,” you say to her lying, about most of it, she did have incredibly soft feet…

 

“WELL GOOD, I CAN’T SAY I BLAME YOU FOR BEING ATTRACTED ME, BUT YOU HAVE TO PROVE YOURSELF FIRST BEFORE YOU GET THE HONOUR OF TOUCHING YOUR GODDESS.  YOU WILL HAVE THE PRIVILEGE OF CLEANING MY SHOES FIRST, BEFORE YOU CAN TRULY WORSHIP ME.” Cynthia stated.

 

She then peeled you off her heel and walked over to her closet and opened the door.  You saw what seemed like 50 pairs of shoes laying on the ground.

 

“HMM, WHY DON’T WE START WITH THESE?” She said as she placed you inside some of her running shoes.

 

“NOW GO AHEAD AND LICK ALL THE SWEAT AND GRIME AWAY WHILE I GET SOME MORE SLEEP AND MAYBE TOMORROW YOU WILL GET TO RIDE INSIDE THEM WHILE I RUN,” Cynthia instructed.

 

You immediately fell to your knees and started lapping at the insole of her shoe with your tongue.  Dirt and sweat immediately filled your mouth, but you were very hungry from having not eaten all day.  Happy with you following instructions, Cynthia turned off the light and went back to bed.  Apparently her cold was now gone and she would be ready to take on the world again in the morning.  You continued to lick at her insole for a few more moments, taking in the scent of her feet, which was remarkably good smelling considering she used these shoes for running, perhaps it was the association of feet with pleasure that made it so bearable.  As soon as you were sure she was back asleep you started to climb out of the shoe and continue with your plan to find Lygia.

Found by Lygia by dudeduderson2000

After exiting Cynthia’s room and making your way through a short hallway, you found Lygia’s room.  Thankfully, you were able to fit under the door without much trouble.  However, another problem presented itself.  “How do I get up to the bed,” you thought.  Looking around for bed sheets to hoist yourself up on to the bed, you found nothing laying on the floor…  With no way to get on the bed to get Lygia’s attention, you looked for a place to rest until she woke up.  You found a pair of slippers near the bed and laid down on the indentation her heel left to relax, it would be morning in a few hours and you could try to get her attention then.

 

Hours later you heard an alarm clock go off and were startled awake, as you rubbed your eyes you saw a pair of feet coming closer.  Before you had time to react five toes slid over you and nestled into the slipper you were on.  You looked up to see her heel land directly on top of you, pressing you into the soft material you were laying on.  Realising this was your chance, you started to move about and lick her firm skin.  Lygia, unaware of the tiny male under her foot, stretched out her arms and let out yawn, as it was 7 am, which is earlier than anyone should be awake.  As Lygia walked into the bathroom to turn on the shower, you were trampled under her heel.  Her feet smelled after a long summer day and night, and Lygia did not wash her feet after taking the dirt trail the day before, so there was some residual dirt and grime that found its way into your mouth as you licked in a futile attempt to get her attention.  Lygia put her hand into the shower to make sure the water was a proper temperature and then removed her feet from the slippers and stepped into the shower.  You found yourself leaving the confines of the slipper and descending into the shower as you again had stuck to the foot of another beautiful woman.  As Lygia placed her feet into the shower you came into contact with the shower floor.  It had a very rough texture and was wet as well.  You found breathing difficult as droplets of water would pour off the goddess whose foot you were under and onto the floor you were pressed into.  “This woman must still not be awake, how can she not feel me under her foot?” you thought to yourself.  During the shower, Lygia even lifted the foot you were under off the shower floor and scrubbed her foot, and you, with a loofa.  You momentarily caught a glimpse of the beauty whose foot you had spent the last twenty minutes beneath.  She was beautiful, her skin was tanned and her face was angelic.  Your view was short as Lygia quickly scrubbed her foot clean and placed her foot back onto the shower floor.

 

Lygia turned off the shower, grabbed a towel, and stepped out onto the bathmat.  You laid under her heel hoping for another look at her naked body as she blow dried her hair and then applied make up.  Lygia walked back into her bedroom and put on a bra, panties, a blouse, and a mini-dress.  Once you felt her foot lift up and the panties slide by you knew there would be no more naked peeping today, which was too bad since you had spent the last ten minutes with an erection, kissing her foot in an effort to send yourself over the edge.  Lygia finished dressing, then went to her drawer and grabbed a pair of pantyhose.  After she had placed the pantyhose on her left leg she put her right foot on her knee and looked directly at you.

 

“I DON’T THINK YOU’LL BE VERY COMFORTABLE UNDER MY HEEL” She said smiling.

 

This was the first time she actually talked to during the several hours you’d spent under her feet in the last day.  You turned your head and starred at her pretty face. She had short, black hair that covered her forehead and was longer on the sides.  She had very few wrinkles, which was not rare for a woman of her age, but still looked very young.  You watched powerlessly as her fingers peeled you off the heel and without a moment’s hesitation placed you in the open pantyhose.  You fell right into the toe section and flipped over in time to see her smiling face again.  You then saw her toes enter, which were painted blue.  They slid over you and you found yourself being played beneath her soft toes for a moment.

 

“OH, THAT TICKLES, HEHE.  OKAY, LET’S GET YOU IN A MORE COMFORTABLE POSITION LITTLE GUY,” she stated as her hand reached down and positioned your body under the ball of her foot.  She pulled the pantyhose tighter which forced your body into the ball of her foot.  You were compressed into the smooth skin of her sole and you even let out a kiss out of habit.

 

“THAT FEELS GOOD, KEEP DOING THAT AND I WILL LET YOU OUT DURING MY LUNCH BREAK,” Lygia said down to you, giving you one last look as she plunged her foot into her high heel.

 

You quickly realised why she thought that would be a more comfortable spot for you as she started walking, as much of the pressure found itself onto your body.  You kept kissing, hoping to please her in an attempt to be let out at lunch.  The smell at first was not bad, you got a mixture of leather and sweat from the shoe and body wash from her foot, which your face was buried deeply into.  It was only a matter of time before her foot started to sweat and produce a more pungent odor.  By this point it would not be a bother and couldn’t be worse than a game inside Emily’s cleats…  As Lygia walked out the door you heard her say down to you,

 

“YOU ARE VERY COMFORTABLE, I WISH I HAD ANOTHER ONE OF YOU FOR MY OTHER FOOT, KEEP UP THE KISSING LITTLE GUY!”

 

With that Lygia entered her car, started the engine, and drove to her office.  You had only been in her high heel for ten minutes, but were already mashed into her delicate sole.  It was going to be a hot day, as her foot had already started sweating on top of you, which forced you to start licking her foot.  This was met with a giggle and her toes wiggling slightly.  Clearly she was pleased by your efforts.  Hopefully at lunch you would get a chance to explain yourself and get help… you hoped.

Chat with Lygia by dudeduderson2000
Author's Notes:

This is the next to last chapter.

The day wore on and the scent from inside Lygia’s shoe went from bad to worse as the heat increased.  The sweat and humidity made it feel like a sauna in her shoe, which was not helped by your location beneath the ball of her foot.  Your face was pressed into the skin of her sole and as you exhaled you could feel your breathe warm both her skin and yours.  The scent went from that of a fresh foot to stink quickly as you backed inside her shoe.  As the hours passed you started to feel dehydrated and started licking her foot as she sat at her desk.  The sweat was glistening and had a salty taste to it, but having any kind of liquid in your mouth was better than nothing.  After the third lick on her foot, your current owner wiggled her toes and giggled.

 

“I LIKE THAT,” she stated, “MY FEET WERE STARTING TO GET A BIT SWEATY.”

 

The taunting and playfulness reminded you a lot of Martha, who had started this whole ‘adventure’ for you.  You found yourself going erect at that realisation, plus the memory of Lygia’s naked body.  You showered kisses and licks on her skin as you tried to create some friction with your erect member against her soft sole.  You began to slightly peel off her sole, thus creating the friction required to send yourself into full ecstasy.  Just as you were beginning to get full swing into your plan, Lygia lifted her foot off the ground and sent you, and her foot, barreling towards the floor…

 

STOMP!

 

“HEY NOW LITTLE GUY, WHAT KIND OF GIRL DO YOU THINK I AM, THIS IS ONLY OUR FIRST DATE AND YOU ARE ALREADY TRYING TO GET LUCKY,” she said wiggling her toes above you and giggling.

 

Your face turned red in embarrassment and you laid there under her foot for a few moments.  Lygia lightly tapped her foot on you a few times as if to indicate to get back to work and you continued to lick and kiss at her sole.

 

A few hours later, lunch arrived and your current owner rested her right leg on her left knee and slipped off her shoe and pantyhose.  Again, you were stuck to her sole and she flexed her sole as she smiled down to you.  She held her shoe up to her nose, inhaled, and scrunched her nose, clearly not liking the smell.

 

“HEY, DID YOU MAKE MY SHOES STINK?” she teased.

 

You felt yourself grow hard again as she teased you and wondered to yourself why you had to like this kind of woman so much.  Lygia felt it too and chimed in.

 

“HEY NOW, I THOUGHT WE COVERED THAT ALREADY, AND ANYWAY IT’S LUNCH TIME.”

 

She peeled you off her foot and sat you on her desk.  You looked around and noticed it was a very nice office.  One of the several degrees on the wall had the word ‘orthodontics’ written in large letters.  She removed the pantyhose on her left leg, leaned back, and sat her bare feet on the desk beside you.  Quickly, you ran towards them and started kissing her heel, attempting to please her.

 

“I LIKE YOUR ATTITUDE LITTLE GUY, BUT I WANT TO TALK TO YOU FOR A MINUTE, ALTHOUGH, YOU CAN KEEP KISSING MY FEET WHILE YOU ANSWER,” she said giving you a wink.

 

Lygia pulled out a sandwich and some chips.  She tore the sandwich into a very small piece and set it in front of you, as well as a very small chip.

 

“YOU ARE PROBABLY HUNGRY, SO WHY DON’T YOU TELL ME HOW YOU GOT YOURSELF INSIDE MY SLIPPER THIS MORNING WHILE WE BOTH ENJOY LUNCH?” she stated.

 

You told her the story from the beginning, how Martha took you home and kept you and you learned to love your place with her.  Then how you got separated from Emily yesterday and the journey you went on to try to get Lygia’s attention.  She smiled while hearing the events of the past 24 hours.

 

“WOW, YOU’RE LIKE A LITTLE INDIANA JONES,” she said as she took a sip of her drink.

 

“I never thought about that way,” you said as you gave her heel another kiss.

 

“AWW, SO WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO NOW LITTLE GUY?” Lygia inquired.

 

“Well, I should probably get back to Martha and Emily, I bet they miss me a lot,” you stated.

 

“WHY, IT SOUNDS LIKE ALL THEY DO IS WALK ON YOU,” she asked.

 

“It’s not so bad, they care about me, and they have pretty nice feet, like yourself,” you said, giving her a wink.

 

“WELL, LITTLE GUY, I THINK YOU’RE NUTS, BUT I WILL HELP YOU OUT,” Lygia said.

 

“Thank you master…” you started to say.

 

“…BUT NOT UNTIL WE HAVE A LITTLE FUN OURSELVES,” Lygia interrupted with a smile.

 

She took her feet off the table, snatched you between her fingers, and lowered you into her left shoe.

 

“I THINK THIS FOOT IS GETTING JEALOUS AND WANTS THE SAME ATTENTION MY RIGHT FOOT GOT,” she said as she lowered you into your high heel.

 

You positioned yourself the same way she had you under her other foot and looked out the opening of her high heel.  You saw her smiling face disappear as she lifted her foot and slowly started bring it towards the shoe.  Your got excited about what was coming and being under this beautiful women again.  It felt like time was standing still as Lygia ever so slowly inserted her foot into the shoe and her toes grazed by your face to settle in the front of the shoe.  Then her entire foot settled in and the ball of her foot landed on top of your defenseless body.  Lygia wiggled her toes and flexed her foot to get comfortable and perhaps to show a bit of dominance, or playfulness.  She then put her right foot in the other shoe and crossed her right leg over her left putting an extra amount of pressure on you.  Lygia felt the absence under her right foot and wiggled her toes above you again and said,

 

“NOW MY RIGHT FOOT IS LONELY, YOU WOULDN’T HAPPEN TO HAVE A BROTHER WOULD YOU?” smiling as she went back to work.

Finale and Reunited by dudeduderson2000
Author's Notes:

Here's the last chapter.  I'm working on something else, but it might be awhile before that comes out.  Write a review and let me know your thoughts.

You spent the rest of the workday under Lygia’s left foot.  However, she got much busier and she played with you very little.  Her left foot was already sweating as it settled onto your body and had a powerful scent to it, which was magnified by your proximity to it and the darkness of her shoe which you found yourself in that caused your sense of smell to increase.  Even though you were aroused again, the constant pressure of her walking and standing made you unable to find release, no matter how hard you licked at her delicate sole with your tongue.

 

Finally, the day ended and you heard the familiar sound of an engine start as Lygia turned on her car.  The car ride was nothing special, but it seemed longer than this morning’s drive.  As Lygia got out of the car, you expected her to walk right into her house, remove her shoes, and have you do a task.  The thought of which excited you.  However, she didn’t go right into her house but stood outside the door.  You wondered what was going on.  Soon, you heard her say,

 

“EXCUSE ME, ARE YOU MARTHA HOLLANDS?”

 

“YES, CAN I HELP YOU?” you heard Martha reply.

 

“I BELIEVE I AM IN POSSESSION OF YOUR PROPERTY,” Lygia replied lifting her foot, which you had been stuck to due to the heat and moisture of her sole, out of her shoe.

 

Lygia turned and showed the bottom of her foot to Martha, who was wearing a tank top and shorts.  Martha smiled,

 

“THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BRINGING HIM BACK, PLEASE COME IN,” Martha continued.

 

As Lygia walked into Martha’s house, she slipped of her shoes, and sat on one of the chairs in the living room.  The carpet and air conditioning felt nice on your back as the air helped to cool Lygia’s feet down.

 

“FEEL FREE TO PUT YOUR FEET UP, MISS…”  Martha said.

 

“IT’S LYGIA, AND THANK YOU,” Lygia replied as she lifted her feet onto the coffee table in the center of the living room.

 

Your body stayed stuck to the sole, even though it was much cooler than it had been moments ago.  You kept kissing, as you were thankful and still aroused by this woman who has you under the sole of her foot.  Martha saw your actions and smiled, ‘clearly you had been trained well,’ she thought to herself.  As the women talked, Lygia retold your story to Martha and explained how she had found Martha’s address by using a simple Google search.  Martha looked at you, still stuck to the ball of Lygia’s foot and asked,

 

“IS THIS TRUE, PET?”

 

Lygia peeled you off her sole and placed you on the table, near Martha’s socked feet, which were propped up on the table.

 

“Yes, I’m sorry I got separated from Emily, I tried to get back to her, but her legs are a lot longer than mine,” you stated.

 

“HEHEHE,” both women laughed at the second part of that remark.

 

“IT’S OKAY, BUT EMILY WILL PROBABLY BE A LITTLE ROUGHER ON YOU NOW SINCE HER LOSING YOU GOT HER GROUNDED,” Martha replied.

 

“WELL, I SHOULD GET GOING.  IT LOOKS LIKE YOU WERE ALL READY TO GO FOR A RUN BEFORE I CAME IN AND INTERRUPTED YOU,” Lygia stated, as she was about to get up.

 

“I WAS ABOUT TO, BUT YOU LOOK LIKE YOU’RE A PERSON WHO EXERCISES TOO, WHY DON’T YOU COME WITH ME, I KNOW A LITTLE GUY WHO COULD HELP CUSHION YOUR FOOTSTEPS,” Martha said enthusiastically.

 

“ALRIGHT, THAT SOUNDS LIKE FUN,” Lygia stated as she walked back out to her car to retrieve her exercise clothes.

 

Lygia re-entered the house and changed in Martha’s bedroom.  Lygia then dropped you into her sock.  With her pantyhose and high heels earlier, Lygia slowly slid her foot into the sock.  It was if the power she held over you gave her a feeling she wanted to sustain as long as possible before completely owning you under the lowest part of her body.  You saw the familiar sight of a beautiful woman’s toes entering the sock and sliding over your body.  This was a daily occurrence, unless your owner was wearing sandals of some sort.  Your day seemed to start with being stuffed into a sock and seeing your owner’s smiling face disappear and a soft sole descend upon you, to be used as an object to please whomever you were beneath… 

 

Lygia positioned you under the ball of her foot again.

 

“SORRY LITTLE GUY, I KNOW YOU PROBABLY WANT TO EXPLORE ALL OVER MY PRETTY FEET, BUT YOU FEEL SO GOOD CUSHIONING THIS PART OF MY FOOT,” Lygia said to you smiling.

 

Lygia walked out of the bedroom and you felt the last few steps before their jog as your body was between Lygia’s silky sole and the sock which was stepping onto the carpeted floor of Martha’s living room.  Lygia sat down and put her shoes on.  You momentarily stopped kissing, turned your head, and looked through her sock fibers and enjoyed the last few moments as you saw the insole of her shoes, which had large imprints from her footfalls and looked dirty from years of use.  Your owner slowly slid her shoes on and tied them, then ordered you to take a deep breathe through your nose.  You complied and let out a small cough from the stink.

 

“HAHA, DO THEY STINK THAT BAD?” Lygia laughed as she felt your struggle.

 

“IF YOU CAN’T HANDLE THE FEET, THEN GET OUT OF THE SHOE,” said Martha also laughing.

 

The two women then left the house, stretched and began their run…  As they ran, the heat and humidity of the day, as well as Lygia’s glistening foot, made the temperature of the shoe increase exponentially.  This was not a new experience as you had been in a running shoe, Emily’s cleat, or Shawntelle’s basketball shoes, on a number of different occasions, but one never seems to get over the feeling of having to lick a beautiful woman’s sole just to stay hydrated.  The feeling of being stomped paper thin by foot is hard to get used to as well…

 

After the 5 mile run, the two women chatted outside of Martha’s house for a few moments.  Lygia went to remove her shoe and sock, but had an idea,

 

“HEY, WHY DON’T YOU COME OVER FOR DINNER?” she asked Martha.

 

“SURE, CAN I BRING A FRIEND?” Martha asked.

 

“OF COURSE, SHOULD WE SAY AROUND 7?” Lygia replied.

 

“SURE, OH, AND YOU CAN HOLD ON TO OUR LITTLE SERVANT UNTIL THEN, HE’S PROBABLY KIND OF SWEATY AND TIRED NOW ANYWAYS,” Martha replied as the two ladies laughed at your expense.

 

Lygia went home and drew herself a bubble bath.  You remained stuck under her sole as she got into the tub.  You had hoped again to catch a peek of her naked body, but were again disappointed.  ‘It’s as if these women are intentionally trying to tease me,’ you thought.  Lygia laid in the tub and propped her feet up on the porcelain sides, then using a toenail on the foot you were not underneath peeled your body off her sweaty sole.  It was amazing that at this reduced size a woman’s toe had more power than you did…

 

As you laid on the edge, you heard Lygia exhale a large sigh and say,

 

“AHH, THIS IS COMFORTABLE, IT WOULD BE VERY NICE IF I COULD LAY IN THIS BATH AND NOT WORRY ABOUT HAVING TO CLEAN MY FEET THOUGH.”  She wiggled her toes and flexed her soles playfully, making it sound more like a request, but you knew it wasn’t.

 

You took the hint and started lapping at her heel.  As you progressed she would lower her foot, when you started on the middle of her arch you heard her giggled and she brought a big toe down on you.

 

“HEY, THAT TICKLES,” she teased.

 

You ended with cleaning between her toes, which were the dirtiest and sweatiest part of her feet.  There was a minimal amount of sock lint and some stray dirt, but nothing you couldn’t handle.  As she was about to leave the tub, Cynthia barged into the bathroom.

 

“MOM, HAVE YOU SEEN A TINY... OH THERE HE IS, HE RAN AWAY AND IS NOW IN BIG TROUBLE!” Cynthia stated.

 

“SORRY HONEY, BUT THIS LITTLE GUY IS ALREADY CLAIMED.  HIS OWNER IS JOINING US FOR DINNER.  YOU CAN HAVE HIM UNTIL THEY ARRIVE THOUGH, WHICH SHOULD BE ANY TIME NOW ACTUALLY, Lygia replied not realising how long she’d been relaxing.

 

Cynthia snatched your from Lygia’s feet and took you into her room.  Lygia exited her bath, got dressed and started preparing dinner.

 

“EVEN THOUGH I ONLY HAVE YOU FOR A FEW MOMENTS, I’M GOING TO MAKE YOU REGRET RUNNING AWAY LIKE THAT,” Cynthia said to you as she walked into her room.

 

She reached for a pair of scissors and cut off two small pieces of yarn she had laying around.  You were then instructed to lay down, face up on the table and tie one around your ankles.  You quickly realised where this was going, but had no choice but to comply.  Once you were finished, she bound your wrists together and lifted you up by the string that was around your wrists.  Cynthia looked at you, only a few inches from her face and said,

 

“YOU WILL HAVE THE HONOUR OF BEING MY JEWELRY DURING DINNER.”

 

She lowered you down to the second toe of her left foot and wrapped you around it face up, which was hell on your back.  She double knotted the yarn and placed your face up against her big toe, leaving your mid-section exposed on the top of her toe.  She rubbed her big toe back and forth across your face.  You kissed and licked at the side of her toe to appease her, but this only drew further dominance.

 

“NOW YOU ARE NOTHING BUT MY ACCESSORY.  OH, AND KEEP LICKING SLAVE, I DON’T WANT TO SEE ANY DIRT BETWEEN THOSE TOES,” Cynthia stated as she lowered her foot to the ground and stood proudly, hands on her hips like a statue of an Olympian goddess.

 

Just then the doorbell rang.  Lygia welcomed both Martha and Judith into the house.  Cynthia came out and met both women and they had their introductions.  Martha then asked,

 

“HAVE YOU BEEN ENJOYING OUR LITTLE PET SINCE THE RUN?”

 

Lygia looked at Cynthia.

 

“OH YEAH, HE’S A GREAT TOE RING,” Cynthia chimed in as she lifted her foot to show you to the women.

 

“I THINK I LIKE THIS GIRL ALREADY,” Judith replied.

 

“WE BROUGHT SOME WINE AND SOME OF OUR PET’S PEDICURE EQUIPMENT IF YOU LADIES WANT TO HAVE SOME AFTER DINNER FUN,” Martha said.

 

“WELL, IT IS FRIDAY NIGHT, SO WE MIGHT AS WELL ENJOY OURSELVES, RIGHT?” replied an enthused Lygia.

 

As the women sat down for dinner, you realised you were in for a long night, as you would be a servant to the eight feet of the increasingly intoxicated women.  You weren’t sure whether to be excited or feel dread about the upcoming events…

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5678