Mega Mom's Mini Metropolises by Bananaman1
Summary:

Alex decides to go to the city when he, the city and many others across the country are mysteriously shrunk and transported into his home.


Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Crush, Destruction, Feet, Footwear, Incest, Instant Size Change, Maternal, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: Mega Mom's Mini Metropolises
Chapters: 26 Completed: Yes Word count: 44348 Read: 361108 Published: January 30 2016 Updated: December 29 2016

1. Out in the City by Bananaman1

2. Strange Surroundings by Bananaman1

3. First Contact by Bananaman1

4. Others by Bananaman1

5. Amanda by Bananaman1

6. The Numbers Game by Bananaman1

7. Hope at Last? by Bananaman1

8. Mom's Mayhem by Bananaman1

9. Amanda Pt 2 by Bananaman1

10. New Goddess by Bananaman1

11. Turquoise Toes by Bananaman1

12. Captive by Bananaman1

13. Saved by Mom by Bananaman1

14. Day Out With Mom by Bananaman1

15. Monday by Bananaman1

16. When Alex is Away Mom Will Play by Bananaman1

17. School Day by Bananaman1

18. Angry Amanda by Bananaman1

19. Lunch by Bananaman1

20. Gym Class by Bananaman1

21. Home by Bananaman1

22. Hope by Bananaman1

23. Testing by Bananaman1

24. Realization by Bananaman1

25. Serum by Bananaman1

26. Growing Back by Bananaman1

Out in the City by Bananaman1
Author's Notes:
This is the first story I've written, so sorry if it's not that good or if there's not enough description or anything like that.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended
It was a warm, clear and crisp day outside. Alex got out of bed and decided he would go to the city today, although he didn't know what he would do.

Alex was 17 and a senior in high school. He had always been smart and a nice guy, but had never really made any friends besides the 2 or 3 he had. He wasn't hated or bullied, he was actually cool with everyone, though not friends with any of them. Alex was incredibly smart and had a few scholarship offers from some colleges, though he hadn't made up his mind yet.

Alex got dressed and brushed his teeth, then went downstairs for breakfast. It was a Saturday, so he had the whole day to himself.

As he entered the kitchen he was greeted by the smell of fresh potatoes and bacon being cooked. His sister Amanda and his mom, Sally, were already there. Amanda was eating while his mom was cooking breakfast for Alex.

Amanda was 21 and was already in college. She was beautiful, with long brown hair that was almost always pulled back into a ponytail. Right now it wasn't, however. She had been a cheerleader in high school and was one of the most popular girls. She was pretty smart as well. She had the whole package. She was outgoing and almost always happy. Alex thought having Amanda as a sister would have boosted his popularity, but it didn't. He didn't really mind though.

Alex's mom condone making breakfast and brought the food over to the table.

"Morning, Alex," she said kindly.

"Morning," Alex replied as he started eating his food.

Sally was in her late 30s but was still as beautiful as ever. That's where Amanda must have got her looks from. She had aged very well, although she wasn't even that old.Alex's mom had shoulder length brown hair and soft features. She was a great mother and was always there for Alex and Amanda.

"Mom, I'm going to go to the city after breakfast," Alex told her.

"To do what?" She asked.

"I don't know yet," Alex answered. "Maybe I'll do some shopping for something. I'm not sure. Some shoes possibly?"

"Okay Alex, but stay safe," she said.

After breakfast, Alex went back upstairs and grabbed his phone and some money. Then he headed out the door. They only lived about 5 minutes from the city, so he didn't take the car. Besides, he wanted to be outside on a day as nice as this.

Alex popped in his earbuds and started listening to music. He passed dozens of shops as he walked aimlessly. He went into a Vans store and started to look around. Alex lost track of time and was in there for a few hours. He started to get hungry so he went to a nearby restaurant.

After being seated, Alex looked over the menu and gave the waitress his order. He was hungry, but not that hungry, so he only ordered a burger. Suddenly, a bright flash of light caught his attention. It caught everyone else's attention as well.

Instinctively, he and everyone else went outside. The light was growing brighter by the second, and soon Alex couldn't keep his eyes open. He could hear gasps from all around and people questioning what on earth this light could be. The light became even brighter and eventually consumed everything. Alex looked away from the light, but everything else was incredibly brightened by the mysterious source. Then people around him began to fall down. One by one people fell, presumably unconscious. Then it was Alex's turn.
End Notes:
Any criticism or feedback is welcome.
Strange Surroundings by Bananaman1
Author's Notes:
I do all my writing and browsing on mobile and I'm unable to add any categories. Whenever I try to add one, it just reloads the page. Any help would be greatly appreciated. For now, just know the story is mainly about feet.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended
Alex awoke after a while and wasn't sure what had happened. No one was. Some others had woken before him, and the rest were following suit. Alex looked around and saw everyone else was as confused as he was. People began openly voicing their concerns and asking questions. Next to Alex was a young woman about Amanda's age. She had long blonde hair and blue eyes.

"What's going on?" She asked Alex.

"No idea," he replied. "You saw the light?"

"Yeah. What are we going to do?"

"I'm not sure. Maybe we should just wait it out and see what happens. What is your name, by the way?"

"Sarah," she answered.

"Sarah? That's a nice name. I'm Alex. Nice or meet you, Sarah."

Alex got up and Sarah did as well. That's when Alex noticed something was wrong. The sky was not blue, and there were no clouds. He couldn't see the sun, either. The sky was a tannish color. There was a bright light coming from somewhere, but he couldn't determine where.

He and Sarah began walking through the city. Anything seemed like a better idea than just staying put. Maybe they could find some clues as to what happened. Alex pulled out his phone to call his mom and tell her what happened. Right after he navigated to his contacts, the phone died. Listening to the music really drained his battery, and now he was paying the price.

It seemed like that there was no electricity anymore. There were no lights on in the city, and no one was driving.

"Do you live close by?" Sarah asked.

"Yeah," Alex answered. "I only live like 5 minutes from here. We could try heading to my house if you want. I tried to call my mom but my phone died, and I can't charge it since it looks like there's no power."

Sarah agreed and they began to walk back towards Alex's place. People were going crazy out in the streets. It was pandemonium. Everyone was trying to make calls but to no avail. If not for the mysterious light in the sky, the city would surely be nearly pitch black.

As Alex and Sarah were walking back to Alexa place, they heard a small thudding sound.

"What was that?" Sarah asked. It was obvious she was frightened by the sound, and Alex tried to act tough. In reality, though, he was just as afraid as her.

"I really have no idea," he answered. "I'm sure it's nothing to be too worried about."

Another this sounded, this one louder. Sarah grabbed onto Alex's arm. Then the this turned into a small boom, and the whole ground shook lightly. Sarah squeezed Alex's arm now. The booms got louder and louder, and the ground shook more and more. Some debris even began to fall from buildings. People were screaming and running. The booms got so loud and the shaking so powerful that Alex, Sarah and many others fell to the ground. Sarah let out a small shriek. Alex remained steadfast, but his confidence was beginning to waver.

The booms suddenly stopped. Maybe they were finally over? Then, even Alex could no longer keep the charade of being unafraid any longer. An enormous barefoot, many miles long, stepped a couple miles in front of Alex and Satah. This was the source of the booms. The most recent one put all the rest to shame. Alex and Sarah were forcibly thrown a few feet, and hunks of debris came flying down from above. The feet stood miles away from the city, and Alex, along with everyone else, looked up. Alex was shocked and terrified. The huge feet belonged to his very own mother.
End Notes:
These chapters look a lot longer when I'm writing them than they do in the final product. I'll try to work on that and make them longer.
First Contact by Bananaman1
Author's Notes:
Finally the good stuff :)

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended
Alex nearly fainted. He'd been shrunk and encountered an enormous woman who also happened to be his mom. The screams of terrified citizens were much louder than they'd been before. Sarah nearly fainted.

"Come on!" Alex yelled to her. "We need to run now!"

Sarah ran behind him and the thousands of others trying to do something to Save themselves from the titanic feet. Alex's mom took another earth shaking step, right onto the edge of the city. Hundreds if not thousands were surely killed immediately from her "light" step. Alex and Sarah were thrown back dozens of feet from the force of the step. Alex's mom curled her toes in the place where she stepped. Alex and Sarah looked back at the brown painted toenails and the insane amount of damage she'd done. His mother's toenails almost completely filled his view, and he was at least a hundred feet (to him, at least) away from where she had her toes. Alex could see the terrified expressions of hundreds of people in the glossy reflection of her toenails. There were people lying all over on the ground, and he could see in the reflection buildings collapsing as a result of the shockwaves from his mother's step. Sarah actually did faint this time. Alex couldn't leave her behind, and he had no choice but to haul her over his shoulder and run.

Buildings were collapsing all around Alex. He was nearly deafened from the sounds of destruction and stomping. He looked back as his mom unscrunched her toes. They were positively enormous. Some buildings miraculously remained unharmed. These buildings were around 1,000 feet, and they were nothing compared to his mother's toes. Her toes were easily at least 5 times the size of the tallest buildings. Alex, being the smart man he is, figured that her toes were around a mile tall, so that meant that his mother was... nearly 68 miles tall.

Alex kept running with Sarah over his shoulder. His goddess of a mother spoke in such a loud tone, his eardrums nearly burst.

"I really need to clean up around here," she boomed.

She steeped over the minuscule city with ease. As she did so, Alex looked up to see her colossal foot pass overhead. Her foot was nearly 8 miles long. The pink skin seemed to take forever to pass. The whole city darkened when her foot was overhead. Some thought she was going to stomp not the city, which she very easily could have done. She was probably just getting a rag, though. His mother thundered off into the distance, the booms her feet were making getting quieter each time, though not by much.

Alex dragged Sarah inside a shop and sat her down. He leaned her up against a wall and went back outside to see what his massive mother was going to do. Sure enough, she went to grab a rag and was going to start cleaning the floors. Luckily, she wasn't near the city yet.

Alex went back inside and checked on Sarah. She still hadn't woken up yet, so he decided to take some time and think things over. It was probably going to get a lot more hectic soon, and this might be the only time he had to think for a while. It was pretty difficult to do with the shrieks and screams of people outside the shop. Were they really shrunken? This all had to be a dream. There was no possible way that anyone could shrink, let alone an entire city. It was all so real though. He could still see in his mind his mother's monolithic toes stomp down on the edge of the city, massacring thousands instantly. He could still see the buildings crashing down and falling apart, all from a simple step his mother had taken.

He was unable to think of anything. He had no idea as to what to do to save himself or anyone else.

Sarah finally woke up. She started looking around frantically and was still frightened by the sights from earlier.

"Who is that? Where are we? What is going on?" Questions tumbled out of Sarah's mouth.

Alex reluctantly answered her. "Sarah, I know this is going to sound weird, but you have to listen to me. This is my house, and that woman? That's my mom. We must have shrunk and somehow teleported here."

Sarah nearly fainted again, and Alex rushed over to her to stop her from doing so.
"You're right. That sure is weird," she chuckled, seeming to make light of the situation.

"You just have to believe me. I know this house like the back of my hand. I might be able to find us somewhere safe, though it will take us quite a while to get there," he said.

The whole ground shook once more. "I'll need to tell Alex to do a better job cleaning up when he gets back," Alex could hear his mother bellow in the distance (the again, who couldn't?).
His mother got up from her knees and began to thunder her way towards the city, shaking the city to its very foundations with every step. The booms got louder and louder, but Alex was beginning to get used to them. It didn't make them any quieter or less frightening, though.

"Stay here, okay?" Alex said to Sarah, who once again had that horrified expression on her face. She just nodded.

Alex poked his out the door and saw his mother's massive frame walking towards them. He saw her feet rising and falling rhythmically, the thunderous booms coming at regular intervals. The whole city went dark again. His mother's enormous foot passed over ahead again, and Alex felt an intense queasiness looking up it. The wrinkled sole seemed to stretch on forever. He saw her gigantic foot slowly descended as it passed by. Her heel passed by Alex's location, and the light from what must be the lamps returned. Other parts of the city were not as lucky as Alex. His mother's heel thudded down on the outskirts of the city with an ear splitting bang. All signs of life in the at least one mile radius were completely obliterated. He could see the wrinkles on the back of her ankle and the very bottom of her heel, with all the debris from the annihilated buildings. When she raised her foot back up dozens of miles into the air, he could see the tiniest red specks on her heel. Alex nearly threw up after seeing that.

Alex returned to Sarah.

"We need to get out of here."

"No kidding."

"Follow me."

Alex led Sarah out the door and to the left. The incessant screaming left a slight ringing in his ears. They ran away from the direction his mother had just walked. In the car, far distance, he could see a huge table, along with a massive couch and television. They must have been at the entrance to the living room, which meant his, his mother's and his sister's room were past the couch and to the left.

Alex and Sarah ran for a bit, but Sarah started to complain of tiredness. Alex was feeling the effects as well. They had to have fun at least a few miles. This must have only been an inch or two at the very most to his mother. At her size, the living room was 20 feet away from Alex and Sarah's location. He didn't even want to do the math of how far they must have been. All the while he could feel the light tremors created by his mother's footfalls.

Alex and Sarah began to run again after their brief respite. They reached the edge of the city and ran out into some strange material.

"Carpet fibers," Alex thought aloud.

"Oh my God," Sarah said. "They're huge! Look at them!"

She was right. They must have been at least a thousand feet tall, but still not even close to the height of his mother's toes.

They trudged on through the carpet. It was like running through a redwood forest, only more than twice as large. On and on they ran, sometimes slowing to a jog or walk but never stopping. Occasionally the light tremors would grow into loud bangs, and sometimes the colossal foot of his mother would pass overhead. Each time, Sarah would grab tightly to Alex.

After running, walking and jogging for hours and out of the city, Alex and Sarah stumbled out onto the wood floor. They both stopped dead in their tracks. What they saw was nearly as shocking as seeing his mother for the first time.

They were not the only city.
End Notes:
I said I'd finish the chapter tomorrow, and I believe I have. I may go back and add more but I'm not sure. I also added titles to the chapter. I hope this one is longer than the others so far, and I also hope I can match the size of the this chapter with future ones
Others by Bananaman1
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
Sarah let out her signature gasp. There must have been dozens of cities scattered all over the floor. Some appeared undamaged, while others smoldered. Alex saw his mother crouched over in the distance. She was balancing on her toes, with her 8 mile long soles exposed. Far down below her feet there was a miniature city. His mother was cleaning something on the floor in front of her. After a short while, she finished cleaning that particular area and stood up. Her sole fell flat on the micro city and totally annihilated it. The boom was clearly audible from Alex and Sarah's position, even though they were many miles away. As his mom walked away, Alex's looked to where his mother was just before. The city was completely gone. There was no sign it had ever been there.

"Oh, my God,"'was all Sarah could manage.

Alex just swallowed and nodded. He couldn't figure out why his mother could spot crumbs on the floor (which were the size of some buildings) but not the cities she was unconsciously destroying.

Alex and Sarah continued their trek towards wherever. They still didn't know where they were actually headed to.

"We should head over to one of those cities," Sarah said quietly.

Alex nodded his agreement and they headed to one. It was only a few miles, so the trip was considerably shorter than the one they had already taken. It was one of he cities on fire. Alex couldn't really make out the details of the city, yet, but as he and Sarah drew closer, they started to fill themselves in.

The city was like the one they had come from. Parts of it had been stepped on by his mother. Buildings were screeching and groaning as their supports started to collapse. Smoke filled the streets. A huge indent was left in the ground from his mother's big toe.

As Alex and Sarah strided into the city, they could hear gasps from the people. Everyone was just as clueless as they were.

A short, bald man stepped out from the crowd. He wasn't exactly on the thin side.

"Who the hell are you?" He pointed some sort of weapon at them.

"Whoa, whoa," Alex said. "Calm down. We're from one of the other cities."

The man and the crowd looked dumbfounded. "Other cities?"

"Yeah, we could hardly believe it when we saw all the ones around here," Alex replied. "They're all over the place. She's crushing them left, right and center. Just a few minutes ago I saw her destroy a whole city with one step."

"I believe ya," he said. "Name's Vick."

"Alex."

"Why do you have that spear?" Sarah asked.

"She stepped the gun store, along with a bunch of other buildings, like grocery stores," Vick explained. "It's been hard so far, and frankly, we're not sure what to do."

Boom. Boom. Boom. Alex knew those sounds all too well. Everyone turned their heads in the direction they came from. They got progressively louder each time.

Alex grabbed Sarah's arm and started running back the way they'd came. Everyone followed their example. His mom was coming straight toward them. Not from one of the sides, but dead on, right down the rode, if she had been small enough to walk on it.

Alex saw his mother's feet grow larger and larger with each step she took. The booms became too much, and Alex and Sarah fell to their knees. They were so powerful that they were jostled and thrown up a few feet in the air. The sounds of her steps were deafening.

They got back to their feet and continued their mad dash. Alex looked back and saw his mother's foot rise up over half the city. The shadow of her foot grew more and more with each passing second. It was gaining on him and Sarah.

"Keep running!" He yelled to her.

His mother's giant foot started its descent. The shrieks of the people rang through Alex's ears.

"Wait!"

Alex turned but didn't stop. Vick was running after them, but a man like him might find it a bit difficult to keep up with the pace the two were going. Alex watched Vick run after them, with his mother's humongous foot growing closer every second.

"Wait!" He yelled again.

It looked as if the entire population of the city was running behind them, and it probably was. No one wanted to be crushed by his mother's gigantic foot.

The shadow kept getting larger and larger, until it finally overtook Alex and Sarah by quite a large margin. They weren't going to be able to outrun his mother. No one was.

Alex stopped running and Sarah did as well. She held him tightly. He looked her in the eyes. Some tears streamed down her face. She looked up to him, waiting for her to tell her what to do. But he didn't know. This probably wasn't what he should be thinking, but she had gorgeous eyes.

Screams filled the air. The shadow of his mother's foot was now beyond the edge of the city. Alex looked up at his impending doom. Her foot was now only a mile above the city. Was this really how he was going to die? Shrunken beyond measurement, holding close a girl he barely knew and crushed beneath his mother's comparatively enormous foot?

Her foot came closer and closer. The first contact was made with skyscrapers, which roared as they were demolished under her foot instantaneously.

Alex looked away. He didn't want to see his mother's foot come down and smother him into a pulp. He closed his eyes and awaited the moment.

He waited. And waited. And waited.

Then he heard an earth shaking boom. It was so unbelievably loud. Unlike anything he'd ever heard. He fell down and felt someone else fall on him. He opened his eyes and discovered it was Sarah. He looked around at the surroundings.

"Oh. My. God. Sarah, we're the luckiest people in the world."

Completely surround him were his mother's monolithic toes. All around them. The smell of her feet was overpowering. Luckily, it wasn't that bad. She had some strawberry lotion she had recently put on, so that masked the smell a bit, but everything was amplified by so much at this size that her foot's natural smell pierced the lotion's. The underside of her toes were a mile above and created a kind of prison. An easily escapable one, with the enormous gaps between her toes, but a "prison" nonetheless.

Alex's mother had decided to stop right there on the city. Alex finally snapped out of his awe of surviving his mother's foot to hear her speak.

"Where did I leave that rag?" Her voice boomed from the heavens.

Her voice was loud, but it was nothing compared to the sound her foot had made when it had come down inches away from Alex and Sarah. Inches in their size, as well. The distance her foot had landers from them must have been invisible to a normal person such as his mother.

After his mother spoke, there was almost complete silence. No more screaming or running. Everyone else was dead from his mother's gigantic foot. Vick must've died as well. The only sound was the horrid sobbing of Sarah, leaning against Alex's body.

Alex was so incredibly close to his mother's foot. He got up and walked to one of her toes. Sarah followed behind, crying all the way. Alex was still shaken by the encounter, but he wanted to see something first. It might be his only opportunity.

Alex walked out from beneath the prison of his mother's toes. He walked right up to her big toe and punched it as hard as he could. Her toe definitely still felt like flesh, but much harder. If she had felt anything, she gave no indication. Alex stepped back a couple feet from his mother's toes, where Sarah joined him. They both looked up in awe.

Her toes seemed impossibly high. They looked as if they stretched up forever. And those where just her toes. Her whole body... Alex was at a loss for words. So, so far up were her breasts, which blocked his view of her face. It was impossible that a living being could be so utterly enormous.

His mother scrunched her toes up as she had done before. Alex and Sarah were even closer now than before. The glossy surface was smooth to someone like his mother, but to him and Sarah, every chip and imperfection was obvious. Alex walked up to her big toenail, which stretched a mile into the sky. It consumed his entire view. He put his hand on the nail and rubbed it. It still felt relatively smooth and was actually cold.

Alex took a few steps back and his mother soon unscrunched her toes.

"Where on earth is that rag?" His titanic mother boomed.

She was thinking hard and looking around the room. She started wiggling her toes unconsciously.

What seemed like an insignificant movement to her was an earth shaking one to Alex and Sarah. Every time one of her ten toes pounded the floor they fell to the ground. Each toe created a mini earthquake every time it touched the floor.

His mother finally remembered where she put the rag, as she moved her foot dozens of miles away. The air made a whooshing sound as her foot left the ground. Her feet rhythmically boomed off in the distance, leaving Alex and Sarah alone with countless dead people and hundreds of burning or destroyed buildings.
Amanda by Bananaman1
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
Alex looked at Sarah. She'd stopped crying but was still upset.

"What are we going to do?" She asked him, sniffling.

"We should head over to the hallway where the rooms are," he answered. "We can decide when we get there."

She nodded and they once again continued their journey. They walked on and on, hearing his mother's booming footsteps in the distance, crushing countless others all the time, without her even knowing. There was nothing they could do to stop her. They couldn't even tell her about their situation. They were just too small.

After many more hours and a few close encounters with the goddes Alex called his mother, he and Sarah arrived in the hallway where most of the rooms were. The doors stood dozens of miles tall.

"What are these rooms?" Sarah asked.

"Bedrooms. My mom's is the close on on the right," he replied. "Mine is the far one on the right. My sister's is the close on on the left."

"What about the far one on the left?"

"That's the bath-"

Alex was cut off by a thunderous booming sound. Sarah instinctively grabbed his arm. It made her feel safer. They both turned around, but his mother was off in the distance.

Their attention was turned back the other way by the incredibly loud sound of a door creaking open. Out stepped a colossal foot, even larger than Alex's mother. That foot was followed by another of equal size. Out he door stepped Amanda, Alex's sister.

"I think I'm gonna be sick," Sarah managed.

Amanda's feet slammed into the ground with a resounding thud. Alex and Sarah fell once again. It was starting to become a regular thing.

"That is the largest ponytail I've ever seen," Alex said. It was enormous. It had to be at least 5 miles long maybe even more.

Amanda began walking towards Alex and Sarah. Her feet were bigger than her mother's, so the tremors she made were a bit louder and a bit stronger as well. Alex and Sarah stood paralyzed with fear. Although they were used to this by now, it never got any less frightening.

Amanda stopped just a few feet from Alex and Sarah. Her toes had just been painted bright red. Once again, Alex felt completely powerless against these huge toes.

"Mom?" The titaness bellowed. Alex's eardrums nearly burst from the sheer force of her voice.

"Yes?" Alex's mother reasoned, loud and clear for the tiny ears of her son and his friend. Even though she was multiple rooms away, it still sounded like she was yelling.

Amanda's foot raised high up in the air over Alex and Sarah. She had just recently gotten out of the shower, so her soles were incredibly smooth. The earthquakes got less and less powerful with each step, but they were still earthquakes.

Alex and Sarah could hear every word in the conversation between the two goddesses.

"What should I wear for my date with Andrew, Mom?" Amanda asked.

"Hmm..." their mother replied. Why not wear a short skirt? And maybe a long jacket as well?" ;)

"What about shoes?"

"I'd wear some heels if I were you."

Amanda began thundering back towards Alex and Sarah.

"We need to do something! Quick!" Sarah yelled.

"Where do we go?" Alex shouted back.

"Anywhere!"

"The closest room is Amanda's!"

"Who's Amanda?"

"Her!"

"Go!"

Alex reluctantly followed Sarah towards Amanda's door. The booms got louder, signaling to them Amanda was gaining on them.

They reached the door after running for a short time. The "small" gap below the door was probably thousands of feet tall. They easily ran under and saw a few more of the shrunken cities.

The door groaned behind them. Amanda stomped in, shaking the earth. Her red toes glistened in the light. The fresh scent of her lotion spread throughout the room. Alex looked back at the daunting sight of his sister's feet. She easily stepped over them and obliterated one of the many shrunken cities in her room. Her tremendous footfalls rocked the world. She started to undress and put on her short skirt and long jacket. It truly was a sight to behold.

Amanda looked around for her heels but she was unable to locate them. She paced the room, unaware of the threat she was to her microscopic brother on the ground. She stomped over right by where Alex and Sarah were. Her enormous toes looked menacing.

All of a sudden, Amanda stomped her foot down in frustration with a deafening boom. Alex and Sarah went flying miles out the room . Alex was right on course for his mother's room right across the hall. Although the bed sheets were soft, they would be much harder from he distance and speed he flew. He lost track of Sarah; she must have been flown somewhere else. He hoped she was ok, but didn't have much time to think as he collided with his mother's bed and fell unconscious.
End Notes:
Not complete yet
The Numbers Game by Bananaman1
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended
Alex woke up after an unknown amount of time. It took him a moment to regain his senses. He was lucky to be alive, yet again. He had no idea where Sarah was. His mother's bed spread out for miles all around him.' It would take him forever to cross it. He sat at the edge of the bed.

He heard the all too familiar sound of booming footsteps in the distance, and they were getting closer. The ground trembled with each step, and his mom thundered into the room. Alex was thrown around a bit on the bed, but that was nothing compared to the height he got when her gigantic body plopped itself onto the bed.

His mother readjusted herself in the bed. She was going to take a nap. She finally chose to lay on her back. Her enormous body made the bed sag a lot for Alex, though it was probably unnoticeable to her.

Alex decided to walk over to his mother's gigantic feet. They were straight up with the soles exposed. After walking for quite some time, Alex reached the heel of her foot. Even her toes seemed tiny compared to her soles. They were 8 times the height of her toes. Her foot seemed to extend into the air forever.

Alex did some quick math in his head. Her sole was around 8 miles tall. He was around 6 feet tall, and the tallest building in the world was around 2,700 feet. To make things easier on himself he assumed that two of them would be a mile, but they were actually slightly more than that. That meant that looking up at the tallest building in the world, stacked on top of itself 16 times, was equivalent to the height of his mother's sole. Alex started to feel dizzy.

He wanted to know just how small he actually was. If his mother's sole was 8'miles, that meant it was... 42,240 feet tall. Wow. So if he was 6 feet tall, he had to divide 42,240 by 6. It took him a while, but he came to the conclusion that the answer was 7040. His mother's sole was over 7000 times as tall as him. So if 8 miles was 7000 times his height, then 68 miles was... 59,840 times his height. For his ease he rounded up to 60,000.

So his mother was 60,000 times taller than him. She was 5'6 normally, not too tall but absolutely massive compared to her son. That meant she was 66 inches tall. After a lot of work, Alex concluded that he was approximately a thousandth of an inch tall. (Please let me know if I did any math wrong. I did 66 divided by 60,000 and got 0.0011, which I rounded to 0.001, which I believe is a thousandth of an inch.) He felt absolutely minuscule compared to his mother. There was no possible way she would ever see them at such a microscopic size.

Alex marveled at her huge size. He sat down and leaned against her foot while he rested and thought. Her foot felt warm against his body, and it actually felt nice. Her foot was soft yet rock hard at the same time.

Alex got up. He decided he would just try and climb her foot for a bit. There was no way he could climb all 8 miles of it. He probably wouldn't even make it half a mile before he felt weak. He grabbed onto one of the enormous wrinkles and ridges in her sole. They were multiple times his height, and he could easily fit inside one of them. He wasn't too sure that was a good idea, though. If his mother tightened her foot, he would be pulverized instantly in one of those ridges.

He climbed up and up. He really didn't know why. Her feet were soft and easy to climb. He only made it a few hundred feet before he had to stop. He took a quick rest in one of her wrinkles. He nestled his way inside. The top of the ridge was probably at least 50 feet up. Alex still couldn't believe how huge she was. He knew it wasn't safe for him to stay there long, so he got out of the wrinkle and climbed back down.

Suddenly his mother started to get up. She moved around a bit, throwing Alex all over the place. An unlucky bounce sent Alex flying over the edge. He started yelling out of habit, but his mother would never hear him. He was incredibly lucky once again. He was falling down parallel to the blanket, which stretched many miles down and onto the ground. He was getting slightly closer to the blanket on his descent, and eventually, he collided with it. He kept falling down, now against the blanket, and onto the part of the blanket on the floor. Somehow he remained unhurt. His mother thundered off, and then Alex remembered that he didn't know where Sarah was. For all he know, his mother could have just stepped on her tiny body. He shook the thought out of his head and ran after his mother on the hunt for Sarah.
End Notes:
Not complete
Hope at Last? by Bananaman1
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
Alex ran towards the hallway. He could hear his mother stomping in the distance. It took him a long time, but he managed to make it into the hallway. He had no idea where Sarah had been launched to. He looked to his left, where his colossal mother was making something to eat for herself. Somehow, on the floor of the living room, he spotted Sarah's form running. He must've gained enhanced vision when he shrunk or something. He shouldn't have been able to see her from this distance, especially since he and her were so small.

Alex started to run to her. She was hundreds of miles away. It would take him forever to get there. Alex's mom finished making her food and brought it into the living room. She was on a direct path towards Sarah. Her enormous feet thudded on the ground over and over. Alex saw his mother stomp out an entire city without any thought. He saw her feet slam into the ground right behind Sarah, and then he lost track of her.

Alex cursed under his breath and ran over to where he last saw Sarah. His mother propped her gigantic feet up onto the table and crossed them over each other. Her huge soles looked out over the room.

Alex didn't know where Sarah was. She must've been launched many miles from the blast from his mother's feet. He hoped she was okay, but she must've suffered some sort of injury at the very least from the incident.

Alex kept running and spotted Sarah, laying down on the floor. He was too Far away to see if she was breathing or not. Alex ran as fast as he could, without tiring himself too much. Sarah was still in the living room, but she was far enough away from anywhere Alex's mother would walk,'so at the very least she was out of harm's way.

Alex's mother finished her meal and walked back into the kitchen..The tremors weren't that strong this time and were mor of an annoyance. Alex was finally beginning to draw somewhat close to Sarah, but he was still far away. Hours passed and Alex still pushed on towards her. She hadn't moved from her position at all, and he was beginning to fear the worst.

Finally Alex was close enough to her that he could make out more details. Her chest was moving up and down slowly. She was still breathing, so that was good. She must have fallen unconscious. She was lucky to not be dead, just like him. He kept running and he finally made it to her. Immediately he stopped and checked her condition. She looked fine, but Alex knew something was wrong. He had never been too good with science and knew almost nothing about medical subjects. He shook her awake.

She woke up and winced in pain. She held her breath for a few seconds and didn't move. Then she let out a deep breath and started breathing normally again.

"Sarah! Are you okay?" Alex asked quickly.

She took a moment to respond. "I think I'm fine," she said. "I think I broke a rib or two, but I'm not sure. It hurts in that area. What about you? Are you okay?"

"Yeah," he answered. "I'm fine. What can we do about you?" Alex appreciated how, even though she was in pain and it had it much worse than him, she still took the time to ask how he was and was actually concerned for him.

"I don't really know," she said. "We might just have to wait."

"Wait a minute," Alex spoke suddenly. "Sarah, do you have a phone?"

"Oh my God. How could I have forgotten?"

"Give it to me."

Sarah reached into her pocket with a look of pain flashing across her face.

"Sorry," Alex said.

Thankfully, Sarah still had her phone. She put her password in and gave it to Alex. He quickly navigated to phone part of the device and punched in his mother's number.

The phone rang for a bit, and then Alex heard a loud ringing. It was coming from his mother's bedroom.

"Oh," his mother said loudly. She began walking towards Alex and Sarah. Her colossal foot laser overhead and she walked into her room. She picked up the phone and answered it.

"Hello?" His mother boomed.

"Mom? Alex asked.

"Alex? Is that you? I can barely hear you! You have to speak up."

Alex raised his voice. "Mom, it's me. You have to listen to me carefully. I know it's going to sound really weird, but you just have to believe me."

"Alex, what is going on?"

"Just listen to me. I know you're in your bedroom right now. Walk out of your room and turn to your left, but don't start walking after you turn."

His mother stomped out of the room. She turned to her left but didn't start walking like Alex had said.

"Alex, what are those loud banging noises I'm hearing?" His mother didn't know that those powerful booms were actually her own footfalls.

"I can't tell you just yet. Now listen carefully to me. You have to exactly as I say, or else things might go really long. Put your right foot in front of your left and take a step, and then put your left in front of your right and take. Step. Keep doing that until I say stop, but you have to stop exactly when I say so. Okay?"

His mother started walking foot to foot, right towards him and Sarah. Her enormous body grew larger as it came closer to them. Her foot stopped a couple miles away from them.

"Stop! Stop!" Alex yelled. He was afraid she might not hear him.

"What is going on?" She asked.

"Mom, now I want you to stay exactly where you are. Don't move any farther. Bend down all the way and look on the floor."

His mother bent down and looked at the floor. Her enormous face looked overhead. Her face was miles above, but it looked like she was right on top of them. Alex could see every pore on her face. Her brown hair fell down a few miles.

"Alex, honey, I don't see anything. Tell me what is going on right now," she demanded.

Alex took a large with. "You won't believe this, but somehow, I've been shrunk. I'm at your feet right now. I'm really, really small. You have to look hard."

"You're messing with me," his mother said, but she kept looking.

"You have to get even closer, mom. Almost as close as you can to the floor, but not so low that your face touches it."

His mother's face grew even larger as it got closer to the floor. Sarah looked up with fear. Alex trembled a bit as well. He felt weak at the knees.

"Where are you, honey?" His mother boomed. Her voice was incredibly loud now that she was right above them.

"I'm right by your big toe," he said. "I think it's the one on your left foot."

His mother looked down at her toe.

"I think I see something," she said.

Alex felt a wave of hope rush through him.

"Oh my God, Alex, is that you?"

Alex started jumping up and down. "Can you see that? I'm jumping!"

His mother's pupil dilated and expanded a ton. She really was looking hard.

"Oh my God! Yes! I see something jumping up and down!"

"Yes!" Alex shouted. "Don't move yet."

Sarah looked elated. "Alex, how small are we?"

Alex told both of them. "Mom, this may be just as hard to believe as believing that I was shrunken in the first place, but we're only about a thousandth of an inch tall."

Sarah gasped, as well as his mother. "You're smaller than an ant!" His mother remarked.

"Much smaller. That's why you need to be really careful. If you lose sight of us, you could step on us without even knowing."

"Here. I'm going to put my hand down, and I want you to step into it. I won't feel safe until you're there."

His mother's huge hand came rushing down from above. She nearly crushed them with it. It stopped right by her toes. Her hand was nearly the size of a small town. Alex grabbed Sarah and the both of them attempted to step into his mother's ginormous hand, but she was too large. Her nail alone was at least a hundred feet tall, so his mother scooped them up in her nail and raised them highly into the air.
End Notes:
Someone said I should do something where the mother found Alex and Sarah, so I did. I'm not sure where the story will go from here. If it remains aware, the mother will be gentle, but maybe Amanda could still be unaware. Or maybe Alex and Sarah could get lost and his mother would look for them. I'm not sure yet.
Mom's Mayhem by Bananaman1
Author's Notes:
Check out my other story! http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5800
Alex felt the air rush quickly past him as he was raised up into the air. He stumbled over from the speed he was traveling into the air. He still found it remarkable that his colossus of a mother was able to spot their minuscule forms on the floor. They just have been barely visible.

Finally their ascent stopped.

"Hold on tight honey! It might get a bit rough!" Alex's mother boomed.

Suddenly, Alex and Sarah fell onto their sides. They were sliding down the hundreds of feet long nail. Sarah was screaming, and Alex followed suit. At the bottom of the nail that stretched on and on was a fingertip of his mother's. This calmed him but he was still terrified for his life. At this size, everything was magnified. Sure, her fingertip might be soft, but relative to their size, it was much harder. That, coupled with the speed they were going, meant that he and Sarah were in for a hard landing.

Alex laid his hands back on his mother's nail, trying to create friction to slow his fall. It served him no use. Even at the speed they were going, his mother's nail was so huge that the descent took longer than expected. Eventually, Alex saw his mother's fingertip approaching rapidly. He braced for impact and they collided with her fingertip. It was a tough landing, and it did hurt, but it didn't seem like anything was injured too badly.

"Sorry, sweetie!" His mother said.

"It's fine," Alex groaned. Then he realized the phone was no longer in his hand. His heart skipped a beat as he looked around on the desert like surface of his mother's fingertip. He spotted the phone lying a couple dozen feet away, and he calmed a bit.

Sarah's brown hair was in a mess now. Even in a time like this, she still reached up and tried to do something to fix it.

"Alex!"

Alex's ears hurt from the unbelievably loud voice. He scratched his neck. He ached all over. His legs were tired from all the running. His beck was tired from all the looking up. His back was tired from supporting him all day. And his head hurt from still trying to comprehend the incredulous situation he was in. How monolithicly huge his mother was, how utterly tiny he was and how many innocent people his mother must have killed, all unknowingly.

"Alex, what is going on?" She asked.

He sighed and looked over at Sarah, hoping she would explain. She was looking at him, hoping the same he was. He looked back to his mother. She had her fingertip extended out, and she looked over them with an enormous eye. He couldn't even see the whole thing, even though she had them fairly far away from it. The green iris stared intently at him, waiting for an answer. The eye closed quickly, and a gust of wind passed over him, blowing his hair back momentarily. Again, he was in awe of how such simple motions to her were so different to him.

Alex began to explain the whole story.

"I don't know how it happened. I was just in a restaurant ordering my food when there was the bright flash of light outside. You saw it, right?"

"No, actually," his mother replied. "What is going on? This is crazy."

"I agree. Anyway, I went outside to see what was happening, just like everyone else did. Then the light got even brighter and I couldn't look at it. As I was looking at others, they started to fall unconscious, and eventually I did too.

"Then after some time, I woke back up. The first thing I noticed was the sky. It was actually the ceiling, I just didn't know at the time. I thought it was weird but I didn't think much of it. Others were waking up, so I looked over and saw Sarah."

"Sarah? Is that your girlfriend?" His mother teased.

Alex turned red and looked over at Sarah. She blushed and looked away, and Alex couldn't help but smile.

"Uh... I don't think so," he laughed. "So then we got up and started exploring. After a bit we heard these loud booms and we wondered what they were. Then we saw your feet and I looked up and saw it was you. I was shocked, frightened and a whole bunch of other emotions too."

"Wait... So the whole city shrunk with you, too?" His mother asked.

Alex gulped. He wasn't sure how to tell his mother about all the cities she crushed and innocent people she'd killer. But he knew she needed to know eventually, and it was better now than later. Maybe it would she more.

"Well... Yes. The city did shrink. I don't know what happened. Could you check the window and look at the city?" He asked.

His mother thundered over to the window, and the three looked out. The city was there and looked surprisingly normal.

"That's... odd," was all Alex could manage. This was really weird.

"You're pulling my leg, aren't you?" His mother asked.

"No, you're much too big for that," Alex joked. But in all seriousness, the city did shrink. I swear. Sarah will tell you the same. And.. it's not the only city that shrunk."

"What do you mean?" She questioned.

"I mean there are other cities that shrunk. Or didn't shrink. I don't know. Point is, there are hundreds of tiny cities all over the floor."

Alex's mother gasped. She looked down at her toes. Sure enough, a micro city was right there. Alex's mother set Alex and Sarah down on the ground on the outskirts of the city while she readjusted herself to get a better view. She was on all fours and put her face over the city.

The citizens of the small city were terrified. Alex's mother's green eye loomed overhead. Her huge face filled the whole sky.

"I don't believe this!" His mother exclaimed incredulously. "It's so small! How could this even happen?"

She must have been in another state of mind, for she thought it would be fun to toy with the city, see if it really was real. She lowered a titanic finger onto one of the buildings. Her red fingernails pierced the building and cut it in half. The building creaked and fell to the ground, the force and debris killing many people.

"Mom, stop!" Alex shouted. "You're hurting people!"

But his mother paid no attention. She was enthralled by her actions. She stretched her hand out. It dwarfed the city. She slammed her palm down on the city, crushing it instantly.

Alex's voice cracked. "Mom, stop!"

"Sorry honey," his mother said. "I just couldn't believe it was real! I had to test for myself."

She scooped Alex and Sarah back up into her nail and carried them off. She stomped away, likely crushing thousands in her path. Alex thought now was the time to tell her about what she had done.

"Mom, you can't do that!" He exclaimed. "You just killed thousands of people! And you've been stomping around all day, crushing countless of other cities!"

His mother seemed unperturbed. "Honey, those cities can't be real. You saw outside. The city was right there. These aren't real. Holograms or something..."

Alex was shocked at how she didn't care about her mass killings. "How can you do this?! You're being so gentle with us but you're destroying entire cities!"

"Of course I'd be gentle with you. You're my son. You're so tiny that I have to protect you. And besides, these hologram cities or whatever they are are in my home. And I don't recall inviting them in..."

Alex's mom stomped into her room. She laid Alex and Sarah on the ground, by one of her sandals.

"Now, you two stay put," she boomed. She walked out of the room, unknowingly crushing another city under her foot by the door.

The smell of feet was almost overwhelming. His mother's sandal towered over a mile into the sky. He recognized the shoe. They were his mother's favorite. They were simple black sandals but she wore them almost everywhere.

Sarah turned to him. "Your mother doesn't even care about all the destruction she's causing! We can't even reason with her!"

"You're right," Alex agreed. "It's not like her. She was always kind and gentle when I was a kid. I mean, she still is, but only to us."

The sound of footsteps ended their conversation. His mother entered the room again, carrying something in her hand.

"Look what I got you!" She exclaimed.

She held a tiny city in her hand. She laid it down on the ground by her sandal, near where Alex and Sarah were.

"You can live there until we find a way to get you back to normal," she said.

The city was partially destroyed. She had found the city laying in the ground and picked it up. Her enormous fingers had cut down a few buildings ash she picked it up.

Alex and Sarah entered their new "home." It looked just like all the other cities they'd ran through. Alex's mother watched them intently. She laid down on the floor and kicked her feet up in the air. She rested her head on her arms and watched Alex and Sarah exploring.

"I just find it so interesting, you know?" She thundered. Some buildings shook from the force of her voice. "Watching you guys live your tiny little lives. It's mesmerizing."

Alex's mother repositioned herself, this time with her feet where her head had been. She grabbed her knees.

"Hmm..." She said. "You know, you guys are really, really, really small. But you're not totally useless. My feet hurt a lot. I've been cleaning and walking on them all day. And, ugh! I have to go shopping later. You guys wouldn't mind giving me a quick little foot massage, would you?"

The whole city resented having to massage her feet, but they had no choice if they wanted to live. The smell of her feet was overpowering. It was all in the air, impossible to escape. Alex and Sarah followed the others to his mother's colossal feet. She had her soles facing up into the sky. The 8 mile soles seemed to stretch on forever. And they thought her toes were tall...

He tried to run her soles but she was too huge. He had to rub the bottom of her heel. This was not something he would have ever imagined himself doing. Rubbing his mother's feet while less than a millimeter tall. Her heel was soft but firm at the same time. There were small bits of dirt all over her feet. He didn't particularly like the experience, but he didn't dislike it, either.

"Okay, that's enough," his mother boomed suddenly. "I can't feel you guys at all, so what's the point? Besides, I have to go shopping now anyway."

His mother stood up to her full height, crushing a few unfortunate people who didn't move in time. She turned to Alex and Sarah.

"I want you two to stay put," she said. "I need to know where you are and I can't let you get lost. It would be so hard for me to find you again!"

His mother stuck her feet in her favorite sandals. Alex was fascinated at the movement. She slid her mountain of a foot into the sandal so gracefully. She thundered off, her sandals flipping against her heel with every step.

"Bye! Stay safe!" She shouted back to Alex and Sarah, and closed the door.
Amanda Pt 2 by Bananaman1
Author's Notes:
Probably my worst chapter so far. Very little action, character development for characters likely no one cares about and it's short. It's more of a filler/bridge chapter. There will be more action in the next chapter, likely tomorrow.
Left alone on the outskirts of their new home, Alex tried to get to know Sarah a bit more. After all, she was his only friend at this size and who knows how long they'd be like this for? It was best for him to form a relationship with his only partner in this mini expedition.

"So, Sarah..." Alex began, "why don't we chat for a bit until my mom gets back? At the very least it'll help pass the time."

"You're right," Sarah agreed. "We've been here together for hours now, and we only know each others' names. If we're gonna be this small forever, I'd at least want to know more about you than just that."

"Okay... Well, for starters, what is your job? Or, used to be. I don't know. What was your job 8 hours ago?"

Sarah laughed. "I was just an accountant in an office down the block from that restaurant we were both at. It was so boring! This has been the most eventful day of my life. It sure does break up the monotony. What about you?"

"Well, I'm still in school, so I don't have a full time job. I work at McDonalds just to make some cash, but I'm focused more on my school work than my job."

"I respect that. You don't want to be stuck working there your whole life. You don't want my job, either. Sitting in front of the computer all day may sound easy, but it's not as easy as it sounds, and it is so boring!"

"I bet. Say, do your get to listen to music or anything while you work? What kind do you like?"

"I wish! It'd help make the day more interesting (like this chapter), but my boss doesn't let us. If he'd let us, well, I'd probably just put on the radio or something. I don't really have a preference for music, just as long as it's not country."

"I feel the same way," Alex remarked. "I can't stand country."

A low rumble interrupted their conversation.

"Well," Alex sighed. "You know what that means. It was nice to talk. If we ever get another opportunity like this, I say we talk again."

"Agreed."

Alex heard some music playing quietly, accompanied by rhythmic booms he'd become all too accustomed to. Both the music and footsteps grew louder by the second, until the door to the room swung wide open. Alex, expecting to see his mother, was in for a rude surpise.

Amanda thundered into the room, her open toed heels banging against the floor. She threw her long jacket off and it landed on their mother's with a small tremor. Amanda stomped towards the tiny city, still oblivious to its existence. She hadn't discovered any of the shrunken metropolises yet, unlike her mother.

Amanda stopped and jumped down onto the bed, shaking the ground lightly. She kicked off her heels and pulled out her phone. She tapped a few things and stuck the phone up to her ear. Alex heard a somewhat quiet ringing. After a few seconds, it stopped.

"Oh my God, Julia, the date with Andrew went great!" His colossal sister boomed. Alex sighed. She was always talking to Julia about things he couldn't care less about and he could never escape it. Now, when everything was amplified, he was pretty irritated.

"He said we should go out again next Friday!" Amanda squealed.

His sister continued her loud and irritating conversation for the better part of 10 minutes. In this time she had begun pacing around the room, causing mayhem in the tiny city by her feet. She paused when she was right by the city and, for some reason Alex could not explain, began studying her red toenails.

To the people of the city, it looked like she was staring right at them. She hadn't yet noticed them, but something had caught her eye.

With her phone still up to her ear, Amanda bent over and got a closer look at her toe. She noticed something on it that had annoyed her. She flicked it off and was about to stand back up when she noticed something else. It was around the same size as what she'd just knocked off her toe, but it was on the floor. She got on all fours and examined the object even closer.

Amanda's enormous eye looked overhead ominously. They'd been spotted. That much was certain. The question was what would she do now that she'd seen them.

"What the hell..." Amanda boomed. "Julia, I'll call you back."

For the umpteenth time that day, Sarah fainted and Alex caught her.

"God damn it."
New Goddess by Bananaman1
Amanda's gigantic fingers reached down from above. She still didn't know it was a city. She thought it was some sort of bug, so she attempted to pick it up. This proved disastrous for the city. Her fingers, far larger than any building, grasped the edges of the city. Buildings crumbled at her touch and people screamed. Alex tried to distance himself from the city as much as possible, but it was made considerably more difficult as he had to carry Sarah's limp body with him. (Getting real tired of your shit, Sarah.)

Amanda noticed the destruction and stopped herself from causing anymore.

"What in the world...?" She mumbled. "Never seen a bug like that before..."

She adjusted her plan to observe the "bug." This time, instead of using her fingers to pick up the city, she dug them into the carpet and underneath the city to lift it off the ground.

More buildings collapsed as the city's inhabitants were lifted off the ground once again, though this time by an entirely different woman.

Amanda's phone went off suddenly, startling everyone. "I Love It" by Icona Pop went off, her ringtone. Julia was calling again. Amanda, slightly annoyed, quickly answered her.

"Julia, I'll call you back in a bit. I'll call you, not the other way around. I'll talk you to more if you come by later."

Amanda turned her attention back to the city. Her brown eye filled the residents' vision. It seemed like she had finally realized what she was actually holding between her fingers.

"No way..." she mumbled. She pinched herself. "This has to be a dream, right? A tiny city? What on earth..."

Alex took Sarah's phone from her pocket and called Amanda. She had to know that he was in the city, and hopefully she would be helpful to the citizens. Icona Pop started blasting again, but was quickly silenced as his sister answered her phone.

"Amanda, it's me," Alex said. "I'm in that city you're holding."

His sister let out a small gasp. She put her eye closer to the city to get a better look.

"I'm waving."

Sure enough, Alex's minuscule form was waving flags his sister. Amanda could just barely make him out and another tiny form lying next to him on the ground.

Amanda laughed. "You always were my little brother, but now you really are!"

"Amanda, this is serious! You need to help us," Alex snapped.

Amanda's tone and expression darkened. "You'd better watch your tone, Alex. You're not the big one here."

Alex couldn't argue. His sister was in control here; whether he liked it or not. He didn't want to anger her, so he figured it was best to do what she asked.

"Mind telling me how and the whole city for small enough to fit in between two of my fingers?" Amanda booked.

"Honestly, I have no idea," Alex said into the phone. "I was just in the city when there was a bright flash of light, then everyone blacked out. When we woke up we were shrunken in the house."

Amanda giggled. "You do realize how ridiculous this whole situation is, right? I mean, look at you. You're barely even visible, and the city's not that much more impressive."

"Amanda, please," Alex begged. "You just have to protect us for a few hours. Watch over us or something."

Amanda considered this. "Hmm... I guess I could do that. However, I'll need something in return."

Alex sighed. "What?"

"Well... My feet kinda hurt. Julia might be coming over tonight, and they are kinda dirty as well, so you guys will have to fix that, won't you?" It wasn't much of a question. "Hey, it's a win win, right? You're protected and my feet will look better. Not in here though. We need to go back to my room."

Amanda stomped out of their mother's room and into hers.

"Carefully, Amanda!" Alex yelled. "There are other cities. You need to watch your step!"

Uh oh. That may have been a mistake. Amanda stopped.

"There's {i}more{/i} of you?" She sounded bewildered.

"Fuck me..." Alex cursed under his breath. He's really screwed over almost all of the other shrunken people. Both his mother and sister knew about them, and who knows what they'd do with them?

Amanda entered her pink room. She placed the tiny city down on the ground, near a pair of her pink flip flops. Amanda situated herself in a comfortable position, shaking the ground.

"Now, let's see... we had a deal, right? I'll protect you guys for now, but you have to do whatever I say."

Through the phone Amanda heard the people shout in unison "no," something she wouldn't have heard otherwise.

"What was that?" She sounded angry now, striking fear into the people's hearts. They were foolish. They knew that now. "Did I just hear a 'no?' I don't really think you have much of a choice, if any. I'm the one in charge here, and you do as I say. Got it?"

She heard a fearful and reluctant "yes" from the people.

"Good. Now, I think it would be in your best interest to start giving my feet some attention," Amanda thundered, propping her feet up at an angle so they hovered over the city, darkening it. "And that includes you too, little bro."

Alex, now with some experience in foot rubbing, was the first to walk up to his sister's colossal feet. Again, he could barely reach her heel, though it was easier to reach hers than his mother's. Her feet had already begun to acquire dirt and grime, as well as a somewhat unpleasant smell, even though he thought she had cleaned them earlier that day. Maybe she had, maybe she hadn't. It didn't really matter.Alex didn't really mind the rubbing of her feet that much, though. He was starting to get used to his family members' huge feet. Amanda flexed and scrunched her toes overhead, miles above in the sky. Again, Alex felt absolutely puny and pathetic compared to her. Like he would have to with his mom, obeying her each and every command would be the only way to ensure his safety and most pleasant shrunken experience. Unlike their mother, Amanda could be somewhat cold hearted, and she likely wouldn't pass up the opportunity to punish and ridicule Alex if it came her way.

Amanda felt sensational. She felt immense amounts of power. Not only did she have her literally little brother literally at her feet, but an entire city as well. And she was huge compared to them! She wasn't a few hundred feet tall; no, she was dozens of miles tall. She could destroy the whole city with one step. She had complete and utter control over these people's lives, and she loved it.

"You're really not doing a good enough job down there," the real life goddess scoffed. "Not only can k barely feel you down there, but it looks like you've made no progress whatsoever. My feet are just as dirty as they were before. Ugh, look at that. That's gross. I want it off my feet now. It's not so bad. It's like a free meal. And what better place to get it from?"

While others weren't as quick to comprehend what she had said, Alex was. And he found the idea repulsive. She wanted them to eat the dirt off her feet. Besides the fact that it was gross,it would be difficult to do, considering most of the dirt was multiple times larger than them.

Amanda noticed their delay and was obviously annoyed. "Really? Do we have to go through this {i}again{/i}? Once should have been enough."

Amanda slammed her foot down next to the tiny city, rocking the whole thing. Buildings collapsed after already being weakened by her earlier footfalls and fingers. Surely a few people died, and if so, Amanda was completely unaware.

"I said, lick the dirt off my feet! I'm not asking again."

The harshness in her tone was palpable, and this coupled with the fear of their lives being ended prematurely incited the people to do as their goddess commanded. Entire groups of people worked on single specks of dirt. Some attempted to eat the grime were just unable to. They got lucky and were allowed to get by without being noticed by Amanda. Her sole was so huge and the people so minuscule that she didn't see the slackers.

Alex almost was one of these slackers but ate the dirt with some other men. It honestly didn't taste that bad, but the texture was so peculiar and uncomfortable that it made the whole task difficult. The smell of her feet never went away, either. In fact, it seemed to get stronger.

After some time, Amanda stopped them again. She inspected her feet and didn't look too pleased.

"Barely anything was cleaned. I guess the heels look a little cleaner than the rest, but you're so small that you voiding reach anywhere else. You tried, so I guess I can't fault you for that."

For once she actually didn't sound that upset. Alex allowed himself to fall to the floor and just rest for a bit. He stared at the ceiling and saw Amanda's monstrous foot in the corner of his eye. Today had been so crazy, and it wasn't over yet. It wasn't even half over yet. He longed for his mother to return and save him from this nightmare. Sure, she may have forced them to rub her feet, and she might do something else, but overall she was way better than his sister.

Sarah woke up abruptly. She seemed confused at first, like she forgot what had happened, and then noticed the giant soles next to her.

"You're lucky," Alex muttered to her. "She made us eat some of the dirt off of her feet."

Sarah gagged a little, and was startled when Amanda's powerful voice shook the minute people.

"We've only just begun, so I don't know why you feel like you can be resting and lolling around. I never said you could, did I?"

Amanda was letting her lower go to her head, Alex thought. He just hoped she wouldn't make any brash decisions that they would both come to regret.

"Well," the titaness boomed, "I'm going to take a shower now. I have a special task for you when I get back, so don't go anywhere. Not like you could go anywhere even remotely far, anyway. Even if you did, well, it wouldn't end too well for you."

Amanda's huge bare sole passed overhead. Another tiny city found itself beneath it as she heads out the door to the bathroom, leaving the micro city alone again for a short time.
Turquoise Toes by Bananaman1
Author's Notes:
A few people wanted this, so I tried my best to make it work, but unfortunately I could not. The people are just too small for nearly every task. This does make the women more powerful and in control, though, so that's a plus.
Alex took Sarah's phone out of his pocket.

"Sorry I took it from you, but I had to tell Amanda we were in the city," Alex said. "Mind if I use it again to call my mom? We need her back here soon."

Sarah nodded and punched in her passcode. Alex dialed his mom's number and waited, but no answer came. He tried a few more times and was met with the same result. He cursed under his breath and handed her back her phone.

"Well, we're alone again. Or, at least away from any giant women," Alex laughed. "You said if we had another chance to talk, you'd like to. Do you still want to?"

"I guess so," Sarah muttered in return. "Today's been so crazy. I just want it to be over already. I'm tired and could use a rest."

"Hey, you've fainted so many times today I've lost count, so you can't say you haven't rested today."

Sarah lightly punched him on the arm. "So, the two giants. They're your family, right? Why are they doing this? Is this like them?"

"Because they can," Alex answered. "They're bigger, they're in charge and they're gonna use their power over us to do whatever they want."

"I guess I can't really blame them," Sarah said. "I mean, if a shrunken city just appeared in my house then of course I'd check it out. And once I learned a bit more about it, I can't say I wouldn't at least consider having it do stuff for me."

"Sure beats a day at work, doesn't it?"

Sarah laughed.

The other citizens of the city has remained relatively quiet throughout the whole endeavor. A man approached him and Sarah in an unfriendly manner. He looked strikingly similar to Vick. Little hair, chubby, short.

"You there!" He shouted, pointing at Alex. "We've been hearing you talking to this girlie here. That giant is your sister? This is your house? What the hell, man? You gotta help us! You know her and the house!"

"I do, yeah," Alex admitted, "but she won't listen. She's going crazy with power. I already tried reasoning with her but she isn't paying attention."

"Argh! This is your fault! Why are we here? What is even going on?" The man screamed angrily.

"Hey! Calm down. This isn't my fault. I don't know how we shrunk or why we're in my house. I'm just as confused as you. I'm just like you guys, except I know the giants. That's good, because I might be able to communicate and reason with them better."

The man didn't say anything more and walked back towards the crowd of people gathered on the city's outskirts. People have him dirty and angry looks. Some looked away from him. He had no one's respect but Sarah's.

The familiar sound of booming snapped the people out of their scornful gaze. A few hours ago, Alex and Sarah would have been terrified. Now, however, they just rolled their eyes. There wasn't any real danger anymore. Sure, Amanda was dozens of miles tall and could easily crush them, but she wouldn't do that. They were useful to her for the time being. It was more embarrassing than anything.

The booms grew louder and the door to Amanda's room swing open. Amanda slammed her feet down right by the edge of the city on purpose. She wanted them to look at her feet. They smelled pretty nice, actually. She must have used some lotion or something on them in the shower. Alex noticed her toes were not red anymore. In fact, they were unpainted. Like before. Alex had an idea of what was coming.

"I put my feet there for a reason, you know," Amanda boomed. "My toes used to be red. Now they're not. I'm sure you all know what that means." Amanda smiled.

She sat down with tremendous force and postponed her feet so that the enormous toes were right in front of the city.

"Everyone, over here. Now." Amanda slammed her finger down on an area a few hundred feet from the city.

When everyone arrived at the designated location, Amanda set down a few bottles of nail polish.

"If you haven't already figured out by now, you guys are going to paint my toes!" Amanda beamed. "You see these colors? Since I'm so nice, I'm actually letting you guys choose what color you get to paint my toenails. Isn't that exciting?"

The bottles of polish were huge. They were much larger than any building and were similar in size to one of Amanda's toes. She set down four bottles of polish. White, turquoise, black and purple.

"Okay. When I say to, I want each one of you to walk to the nail polish you think would look best in my toes. Ready? Go!"

No one moved except Alex and Sarah. They knew enough by now to know not to disobey the giants. It seemed like very few others had learned this.

Amanda's smile dropped. "How many times do I have to tell you?"

Amanda was not happy. It was her third time telling the tiny people what to do, and the third time they'd disobeyed her. She had had enough. A punishment was necessary.

She picked up her huge foot and positioned it above the people, casting a dark shadow over then. People began to scream and run.

"Do NOT run! If you don't stop running right now, everyone will die!"

People stopped immediately. Amanda sure was good at instilling fear, Alex thought. Amanda used her big toe to squash a few dozen people on the outside of the crowd.

"That was your last chance. I'm done being leinant. Disobey me again, and I'll make sure it's the last time it'll happen. Now, do as I asked and choose a color!"

There was no hesitation from the crowd this time. Amanda watched intently with large eyes as the people gravitated towards different polished. When everyone had settled in, she noticed that a lot more people were at the turquoise polish than the others. Alex and Sarah were at it, too, though they honestly could care less what color her toes were.

"Turquoise, huh?" Amanda said. "I was gonna choose that one anyway. I guess it works out for both of us, then. Now..."

Amanda put her finger down on the carpet, signaling she wanted the people to go there. They didn't need to be told twice. When they arrived, she scooped them all up into her hand and dropped them onto her toe.

"Wow," Sarah said in disbelief.

Her toenail was larger than the city. It was like looking at an interminable field. In reality, it was just Alex's sister's big toenail. It really put everything into perspective. Not that Alex hadn't already realized how small he was.

"Okay!" Amanda boomed. "I'm going to put the brush in the polish and set it down on my toenail. Then it's up to you guys to do the rest!"

Amanda stayed true to her word and set the brush down on her nail. The bald man and Alex seemed like the leaders here, and so they led. They directed nearly everyone to the large portion on the end. They all put their tiny hands underneath the huge brush and lifted up with all their strength, but it was ineffectual. The brush didn't budge. It was about the same size as the buildings, so its weight was likely similar. There was no way the people could lift something as heavy as a skyscraper.

Amanda noticed the lack of painting and examined the situation. She laughed when she found out why nothing was being done.

"You're too small too even pick up the brush! What can I do with you, then? You guys are too small for virtually any task I might have for you! I guess for now just grab the brush while I paint."

The people again did as she said and held on as tightly as they could, though the force of her hand moving back and forth over her nail was too great. They were thrown off the brush and were basically useless.

Amanda sighed. "Get in my hand."

Amanda barely felt hundreds of tiny feet step onto her fingertip. She lowered them to the ground and painted her nails. She didn't say much, but no one dared step out of line.

When she'd finished painting her toes she flexed them and showed them off to the city.

"Don't they look great?" She said proudly.

The turquoise toes shines brightly and reflected the tiny city. After "admiring" the toes for a short while, Alex asked for Sarah's phone again and called his mom.

"Mom? When are you coming home?" He asked.

Sally barely heard her son over the sound of cars and music. "I'll be home in 10 minutes!" She yelled.

"Hurry! We need your help. Amanda's got us!"

Alex wasn't sure if his mom heard that last part, as she hung up soon after she answered his initial question.

"Well little 'slaves,' I'll be back in a bit. I'm hungry and I've no use for you right now. Remember, don't go anywhere or you know what will happen," she said cheerfully.

Her booming footsteps got quieter and quieter as she thundered off in the distance. Alex just hoped his mom would get home soon and save them from Amanda. He wasn't sure how much more he could take in one day. Luckily, it was almost over at this point.
Captive by Bananaman1
Author's Notes:
This chapter sure is different than my usual ones. It's much more descriptive and I believe it's longer than most as well. Sorry for the delay and the lack of giantess content in this chapter.
Alex sat with his head in between his knees. He was all tuckered out at this point and could use a few moments to rest. He was willing to do whatever Amanda asked right now, as he really didn't care that much. Sarah seemed uninterested in everything as well. She sat down next to him but said nothing. Alex laid down and looked up at the ceiling. He just wanted his mom to be home. What he really wanted was a nap. He couldn't do that now, not with Amanda nearby.

Alex heard the loud sound of an engine, followed by he sound of a door closing and another opening. His mom must have been back. Alex was grateful but didn't move from his position. It was good to get some rest for the little time he could.

Alex heard his mom and sister talk for a bit. Neither mentioned the shrunken city. It Alex hadn't had told his mom that Amanda had them, she likely wouldn't suspect a thing. Amanda didn't seem to consider the possibility that her mom knew, either.

Loud footsteps shook the city and caused a stir in the crowds of people. Alex just sighed. He was too tired for anything, really. The door opened and Alex was glad to see his massive mother waltz in.

Her eyes scanned the floor, looking for signs of the tiny city she knew was there somewhere. She tapped her foot unconsciously and rocked the city, causing tremors and a few buildings to shake and moan. She quickly realized what she was doing and stopped. She focused harder and saw a tiny speck by Amanda's sandals. She thought it must be the city, so she closed the door quietly as to not alert Amanda and got on all fours. She crawled over to the city, her face close to the ground like a dog. She came upon the tiny city and smiled, her green eyes staring at it intently. She picked the city up and placed it in her palm.

Alex was unable to continue his rest after being whirled into the sky. Instinctually his heart skipped a beat, although he knew what was happening and wasn't really perturbed. Again he sighed.

Alex's mother took the city to her room again and "gently" placed it on the floor. Amanda didn't even seem to notice her mom had entered her room, let alone taken the entire city from her. Alex's mom slipped off her black sandals with a small boom and placed her feet on the ground with considerably larger ones. Her colossal toes scrunched up and her brown toenails reflected the light from the lamp across the room. She closed the door and tried to keep her voice quiet; not to spare the tiny denizens' ears, but so she wouldn't alert Amanda.

Alex looked up at his savior's enormous face which in turn looked down upon him and the whole city. He felt a bit unnerved by having his every action watched by the huge eye, but then again, he was so small his mom would have a hard time identifying his individual actions.

"Well... aren't you lucky I got home when I did?" His mom asked the city in a hushed tone that was still quite loud to the tiny people. She hadn't moved her face from right above the city when she spoke, so the air from her mouth shook the city.

The city applauded her all at once. They much preferred her to Amanda. She'd still made them rub her feet, but they would take that any day over more time with Amanda.

"You little guys stay here, okay? I need to go get something from my car."

His mother stood up, her towering form casting a shadow over the whole city. She stomped away and left the city vulnerable for a short time.

"Hands up, fuckers."

A sharp voice cut through the air. Alex turned around and saw a group of people staring back at him. Some were armed with guns. Sarah turned around as well and recoiled a bit.

"I said, hands up!"

Alex and Sarah did what they said. The same voice that had spoken just before belonged to a young man. He couldn't have been much older than Alex of Sarah. He was probably in his early 20s. He had a bandana covering the bottom half of his face, adorned with a skull. He had a beanie on his head, so his hair wasn't visible. Alex assumed he had short cropped hair if he couldn't see it under the beanie. His sharp brown eyes looked unforgiving and stared directly at Alex and Sarah.

They did as they were asked and put their hands in the air.

"Follow me," the young man said and began walking away. Alex, Sarah and his group followed behind.

Alex examined the rest of the group. Most were also armed, though some were not. In all, there were 6, including the man Alex presumed was the leader. 4 men and 2 women. One had a gun, but the other did not.

The 8 of them walked until they reached a small shop in between two fairly large buildings. Alex heard light booms coming from another room, but since they never got much louder, Alex assumed it must have been Amanda and not his mother. The building they entered looked like a small restaurant from the outside, and sure enough, Alex was right.

Alex expected the whole place to be in ruins after the massive damage his female family had caused to the city, but it was in surprisingly good condition. A red carpet covered most of the floor and led towards the bar, where there was instead a wooden floor. There were booths and elevated tables galore, and in the way back were the bathrooms. Towards their right was the kitchen a little ways away. Not a bad place to reside during an apocalypse, Alex thought. Then he thought again. Was this really the apocalypse? It couldn't be. To them it sure did seem like it, though. Had his mother really caused an "apocalypse" in their little city? Alex found it hard to think about.

A man, different from the one that led them there, pointed an assault rifle towards a booth, tacitly telling them to sit there. The leader of the group holstered his pistol and looked at Alex and Sarah.

"Keep an eye on them, Punk," he said to the man who'd motioned his gun. "The rest of you, keep watch around the area. If she comes back, I want you to watch these two extra well."

Punk nodded, as did the rest of the group. Punk sat down at a table a few seats away from them. He didn't show much interest in the two of them. Their hands were free, but he made the correct assumption that they would be too smart to try anything against four armed people.

Alex eyed Punk. Like the leader, he wore a gray beanie on his head. However, he looked older than the leader, probably in his late 20s or early 30s. He had a goatee and, like Vick and that one man from earlier, was a bit overweight.

One of the women from earlier strided by the three of them. She sat down on top of a table at a booth in between them and looked at Alex and Sarah. Alex felt a familiar movement in his pants.

"Fox, what are you doing?" Punk asked the woman. "Wolf said keep watch around the area. I've got these two covered."

Punk. Fox. Wolf. These couldn't be these people's real names. They must have been code names or something.

"Oh, come on Punk," Fox replied in a sweet tone. "The others have the perimeter secure, and there's nothing for me to do. Why not join you three? I'd like to become acquainted with our new 'friends,' anyway."

Fox moved her left leg over her right and looked at Alex and Sarah. She had long blonde hair (who doesn't in this story) and a police cap on her head. Her hair fell over her shoulders and went down to nearly the small of her back. Her emerald green eyes sparkled in the light. She had quite large breasts, as well, Alex noticed. Young men his age would surely notice. Going farther down her body, her long, elegant legs connected to dainty and petite feet strapped into fancy, open toed heels. Her fiery red toenails seemed to shine and reflected the light. She wore a thin jacket and a short, red skirt.

Fox jumped off the table and walked over to Alex and Sarah, taking deliberate and graceful steps. Her heels clacked against the floor rhythmically. Out of her pocket she pulled two pairs of handcuffs and proceeded to cuff the two. Even though she had the police cap and handcuffs, Alex doubted she was a cop. She looked very out of place with these misfits. She seemed more like someone one would find in a strip club. She had the body, the looks, and, from what Alex was feeling already, the charisma.

"Now are you glad I came over?" She asked Punk in a sing song voice. It was so nice to listen to.

Punk merely grunted. Fox turned back to Alex and Sarah and caught Alex's longing eyes staring at her before they quickly averted. She smiled seductively and let out a small giggle.

"How are those cuffs feeling, sweetie?" She said to Alex.

"Tight." His voice cracked. He felt sheepish and turned a little red. He tried to act tough but it wasn't working. Already he was starting to develop a little Stockholm syndrome for Fox. She was so sexy, and her voice...

No. This was not how he should be thinking. That would never get him out of this predicament.

"Stand up," Fox said to him.

"Well, uh..." Alex didn't feel comfortable standing up right now.

"Come on."

Alex reluctantly did as his captor asked. He tried to lean on the edge of the booth a bit to change his posture. Fox swayed a little from side to side, as if she was moving in time to a song. She knew something was up, and she had a very good idea of what it was.

"Straight up."

Alex stood straight up and closed his eyes in embarrassment. Sarah stifled a laugh. Even in their situation they were in, his body was telling him to do something else. Someone must have pitched a tent in the southern area.

Fox laughed. "You don't have to be embarrassed. I'm sure your friend understands why."

Alex turned beet red. Then everyone's attention was turned towards their left, where they heard some loud booms. For the second time that day. Alex was glad his giant mother had returned.

"Aw..." Fox whined. "We'll have to talk later. Follow me."

Alex and Sarah followed Fox out the door of the restaurant, with Punk taking up the rear. They met the others in the group and saw Wolf looking a bit angry. And, of course, they saw his mother's colossal toes standing over the city.

"We're not done with you two, yet," Wolf said to Alex. His brown eyes had a different look to them. Was it guilt? Regret? Fear? Alex wasn't sure. Maybe he felt bad for capturing them. It was a large accusation that likely wasn't true. Alex just nodded and stared up at his mother. Maybe she'd save them from these captors. But, then again, did he really want to be saved?
Saved by Mom by Bananaman1
Author's Notes:
Sorry this chapter took a REALLY long time. I lost inspiration for a bit and then I had to study for finals and all that. I'll try to work more consistently on this story now.




"Sorry I took so long, everyone," his mother boomed. "I needed to get something from my car, but then I decided to make some coffee real quick. I'm feeling a bit tired, and maybe this will help keep me up for a bit longer. I might need a nap, soon, though..."

His mother held a large mug in her hand and slurped her coffee loudly. Alex shuddered. He hated the sounds of people's mouths eating or drinking or anything like that. Having the sound amplified thousands of times didn't alleviate his suffering.

"You know what?" I think that's a good idea. I'm going to take a nap. I need some rest. I'll lock the door so Amanda can't get you guys."

His mother set her coffee down on the end table and noisily clamored into her bed. She adjusted herself before telling the tiny people to be careful. Luckily, Alex's mom didn't snore, or everyone would have a much harder time.

Fox turned to Alex. "Ah, did you hear that? The door's locked, so we won't have to deal with 'Amanda.'"

"How couldn't I hear?" Alex retorted.

Fox laughed. "I like your sense of humor so far, pal."

Wolf interrupted. "Fox, bring them back to the restaurant for some questioning."

"Aye aye, sir," Fox replied in a sexy tone that made Alex feel a bit weak. He didn't know why that sentence and her responding like a sailor made him feel that way, but he'd be lying if he said he didn't like it.

Fox grabbed his back and gave him a light shove in the direction of the restaurant. Her hands felt warm against his back. He knew she'd done it on purpose. She knew what he was thinking and how he felt. She was just messing with him, tantalizing him.

Alex and Sarah walked quietly back towards the restaurant. Alex didn't mind being held captive that much. At least not by Fox. When they arrived, Fox lead them to a booth in the back of the restaurant, near the bathrooms. She sat them down and waited for Wolf to return.

Wolf came in shortly after with music blasting. Alex recognized Jesus of Suburbia playing. He enjoyed a lot of early 90s and 2000s music, and Green Day was no exception.

Wolf sat down at a booth across from them. Fox say leaned against another table.

"Right, let's get to business," Wolf said in a to the point voice. "We've heard some tumors around the town."

"Yeah? Like what?" Alex replied.

"Rumors that these giants are your mom and sister."

Alex sat in silence for a moment.

"They're true, aren't they?" Wolf asked.

"Can't say they aren't," Alex answered. "They're good people. My mom's nice, and my sister is too, for the most part."

Fox leaned over to Wolf and whispered something in his ear. Then he nodded and spoke to Alex and Sarah.

"We're going to split you two up. I'll take the girl, Fox takes you. The answers will be more intimate and... 'confidential,'" Wolf explained.

Wolf and Sarah stayed at the booth, while Fox led Sarah to a table a good ways away from them. Alex was secretly feeling elated. Fox probably knew it, too.

They arrived at a table, and Fox sat down across from him.

"Now, I think that if we are going to have a good talk, then I should at least know your name. Don't you think?" Fox said to Alex.

"Alex," he replied.

"Alex." Fox said the name to herself a few times. "Well, Alex, Wolf told me that I need to get some info from you. And he's said before that I'm probably the best here at getting information from people."

"I believe it."

Alex saw Fox move her small hands down her leg slowly, headed for her shoes. Her black heels were strapped tightly around her ankles. Slowly and deliberately, Fox undid the straps on each heel, sliding her foot out in a methodical manner. Alex watched intently. Fox caught his eye, paused for a second, then smiled. Alex noticed that it wasn't exactly a friendly smile.

"I hope this doesn't bother you," she said to Alex.

"Not at all," he replied. He was mesmerized.

Fox propped her bare feet up on the table.

"May I?" It was a rhetorical question. They both knew who was in charge here.

Alex, who'd never really had a thing for feet, found himself taking in every detail of hers. He studied every wrinkle on her soles and the bottom of her toes. The bright red nail polish. The heel with a little bit of dirt on the bottom.

Fox obviously noticed his gaze. She had a thing for that.

"Like what you see?" She asked Alex in her seductive manner yet again.

"I guess I do," Alex said. He felt an oncoming erection for some reason. "I don't know why. I've never really liked feet."

"Well, you must not have really paid attention to them," she said back to him. "Look at mine. I take very good care of them. I always wash them, and lather them, and clean them..."

Alex squirmed in his seat. "What do you want from me?"

"Well, we've come to learn that you know these giants. Know so well that you're related to them."

"Uh...yes, that's correct," Alex said, staring at her feet. He didn't know what had gotten into him.

"In that case, we need you to help us get rescued."

"You don't think I've been trying to do that already?" He shot back at Fox.

Fox was obviously annoyed at his rebillous tone and frowned. "You better watch it. You're not the one in charge here."

"And neither are!" Alex retorted. He was starting to feel a bit better. He was coming to his senses and had finally snapped from his intense stare at Fox's feet. "My mom or sister could crush us all with one step, and you think you're the one in charge?"

Fox pursed her lips. She couldn't argue with that logic. She strapped her feet back into her heels, her red toes glistening in the light. She lead him back to Wolf, who was sitting in the main area with Sarah. He seemed upset. He likely hadn't gotten much from her.

"He's a tough nut to crack," Fox said to Wolf as she lead Alex into the room. "I almost had him with the 'secret weapon.'"

"She is as well," Wolf muttered. Then, addressing Alex, he said, "C'mon, man. We're on your side. We just want to get back to normal, just like you. You know them better than us, and you can help us do that.

Alex couldn't argue with their logic but just felt something was off. He couldn't quite figure it out. He just felt like these people were not to be trusted, so matter how sexy or persuasive they were.

His mother saved him once again. Having awoken from her slumber, her feet caused loud and powerful tremors and her body cast a dark shadow over the town.

"Ah, for fuck's sake..." Wolf mumbled.

Suddenly the city was whisked into the air. His mother must've picked it up. Again Alex was glad for this. Though he couldn't deny he was attracted to Fox, she was not his friend and he made up his mind to stay away from her and her group once and for all.

The tiny city was held between Alex's mother's thumb and forefinger. Her green eye looked at the city with great interest.

"Alex? Honey, where are you? Come on out," She never remembered that her voice was loud and powerful to the tiny people.

Alex looked at his captors. Surprisingly, they motioned for him to go. Grabbing Sarah's hand, which they did not stop him from doing, he left the small restaurant and walked out into the street.

His mother somehow saw his absolutely minuscule form among the tiny buildings. She lowered her titanic finger to the city, trying to position it so Alex and Sarah could safely jump into her nail. After quite some time the duo managed to land in the nail and were whisked away high into the sky.

With the two microscopic passengers safely in her nail, Alex's mom stomped over to the nightstand and placed them down.

"Okay honey, remember how I said I needed to go shopping earlier?" She asked, her voice as powerful as ever. Alex nodded in response. "Well, I was able to get some stuff, but then I remembered after I got home: I still need shoes! And I want you to help me out with that, sweetie."

Alex swallowed hard. He was in quite the predicament. His mother was becoming more careless and more playful, which didn't bode well when he was less than a grain of sand to her. He couldn't say no, either. She'd have her way.

"Uh, sure, mom," Alex replied nervously as he tugged at his collar.

"Great!" His mother shouted loudly, sending the two micro people to the ground. "Just some quality mom-son bonding time. Let's go!"

Alex was carried away immediately before he realized Sarah would not be joining him in this endeavor. He felt lightheaded as his mom carried him at dizzying speeds into the living room, where her shoes were strewn about, magazines were out of place and a host of other untidy things were.

Alex's mom plopped down on the couch with enough force to obliterate dozens of cities immediately. On the ground near her bare feet were a pair of brown sandals, which she picked up and sat down on the coffee table in front of her.

"Well honey," his mother began, "I was thinking. Where could I put you to keep you safe? My purse is much too dangerous: skyscraper size lipstick would be tumbling about nonstop! My bra isn't safe either. Those mountains would squish you flat! I considered my pocket, but you might get caught up in a tight spot and become too compressed. Which leaves me with only one option: my shoes. It's still dangerous, but it's probably the safest of them all."

Alex was flooded with nervousness as his mom gracefully slipped her mountain crushing feet into the endless expanses of leather that were her sandals. She then picked Alex up and deposited him on the sandal, right by her monolithic toes. She gave them a slight wiggle, sending tremors throughout the material and knocking Alex down.

"Besides," she grinned. "I know how much you just love my feet, don't you?" At this she wiggled her toes again and giggled at her son's misfortune.

"Oh, boy. We're going to have so much fun today!"
Day Out With Mom by Bananaman1
Author's Notes:
Long chapter, full of action.



Alex gripped onto the enormous imperfections of the leather sandal as support from the literal earth rocking footsteps of his mother. He'd seen her feet up close before, he'd touched them, he'd even massaged them, but this was entirely different. He was completely at her mercy. Every second his stomach lurched as his mother simply took a step. He shot up in the air, struggling to keep his grip to her shoe, when he rocketed down to earth at lightning speeds and slammed into the shoe with great force. He wouldn't be surprised if he ended the day with dozens of bruises and maybe even a few fractures.

Alex's mother trodded along happily to her car, aware of her son on her sandal but unaware of his terrible plight. She opened the door and sat down, swinging her feet in the car before closing the door and turning it on.

The automatic and effortless action to his mom almost resulted in likely Alex's death. As she swung her feet into the car, Alex was forced down onto her sandal with an insane amount of G force, much more so than was probably preferred though luckily not enough to kill him. And as she set her foot down on the pedal, he again nearly flew off the sandal from the sheer force and recoil of her setting her foot down.

The drive was fortunately not as bad as the actual walk to the car, though it was by no means good. Because of the angle of her foot on the pedal, Alex had slid down her sandal right by the too familiar gargantuan toes. The smell of her feet was all encompassing. He managed to snuggle up in a comfortable position underneath her big toe, which he was able to quickly get out from underneath after a warning from his mom.

The experience exiting the car and walking into the store were pretty much the same as before, and he was again lucky to survive it. His mother finally entered the shoe store and headed all the way to the back where they would be the most secluded.

"Okay honey," his mother whispered, though her voice was still very much audible to Alex, "I want you to stay right by my side at all times, okay? I don't want anyone else to see you or step on you." She then discreetly reached down to her foot and picked up her diminutive son.

Alex nodded. Even if he wanted to go somewhere, and even if he tried, he was simply much too small to cross any distance that his mother wouldn't be able to cover in a single footstep. He would stay put wherever she would place him, and he decided to just go along with whatever she told him to do.

It's so hot out today," Alex's mother muttered to herself. "Wish they'd turn on the AC in here."

Alex's mother finally found a spot where she would try all her shoes. She placed Alex on the floor, right in front of the mirror built into the bench. He could just barely make out his minuscule reflection in the mirror that was hundreds upon hundreds of feet away. Alex's mind suddenly flashed back to Sarah. He wondered how she was doing all alone. Hopefully she would be able to make it without something bad happening, like Amanda finding her and the cities again.

"It's so hot out today," Alex's mother muttered to herself. "Wish they'd turn on the AC in here."

Alex was snapped out of his thoughts at the earth splitting force and tremendous boom of his mother placing her foot on the ground. She had since removed her sandals and drummer her bare toes on the ground, unaware that this simple action wasn't allowing her son to get off his knees.

"Alright," she whispered, "I need you to help me pick out some shoes. And we're both going to be trying them on. If I ever need to put you in my shoe again, I want you to like them as much as I do!"

Alex sighed and waited for his mother to pick out a pair of shoes. He marveled at just how enormous she was once again. He was fascinated at seeing a being so utterly huge perform the actions she was with such grace and precision.

His mother finally decided on a pair that she'd try ok first: a simple pair of black open toed heels. Alex once again was astounded at how his titan of a mother could see his infinitesimally puny body. She carried her tiny son into the air before placing him down at the time of the shoe.

"Be careful, sweetie!" She said to him before beginning to put the shoes on.

She put the left shoe in first, the one Alex was not in. Then came the right. Alex's heart raced as he saw the monstrous toes of his mother come sliding into the shoe. It was like they had a mind of their own, the way the wiggled and lurched forward as they entered the shoe. The small mountains that were his mother's toes quickly gained ground and before Alex knew it they were right in front of him. He had fortunately been placed on the very edge of the shoe, and although her toes were hundreds of feet away to him, their sheer size made them appear as if they were a foot away.

"Not bad," his mother thundered. "I like how they look. They make my feet look cute." At this she wiggled her toes playfully and again Alex fell to the floor. He was spending almost as much time on his knees as he was with his mother's feet.

"What do you think, honey?"

"I think they make your feet look very nice," Alex gulped. "I'm okay with whatever you choose."

"Alrighty then," his mother said. "I'll leave these here and we can move on to the next pair."

Alex had thought they were only getting one and they'd be out of here, but he should have known better. His mother was crazy about shopping, and he remembered loathing anytime they went out shopping, as she would take forever looking at things when Alex had been long done already.

"You know, I have so many of the same type of shoe," his mother boomed. "I have so many heels, sandals and flip flops. You know what I could use? Some running shoes. I've been wanting to start jogging anyway."

Alex's mother selected a pair of silver and pink Nikes that looked like they would do a good job in running. Alex felt the warm, gigantic fingers of his mother wrap around his small frame and carry him into the running shoe. She carefully placed him at the very back of the toe section so he would be far from harm's way.

"Okay, get ready!" She told him as the lifted the shoe into the air so she could put her foot in it. Alex was thrown up into the air and slammed back down with great force. As he rubbed his likely bruised ribs, he gave a little yelp as his chamber suddenly darkened and he saw his mother's toes crawling into the shoe.

Alex quickly realized how bad his situation was. He'd never been on or in a pair of shoes his mother wore that weren't open toed. The shoes were obviously closed, and the moment his mother's toes entered the shoe he knew he was in for it. Immediately a strong smell entered the shoe. It smelled of musk, dirty and that signature foot smell, but it was amplified by hundreds of times. Alex gagged at the foul odor he was now trapped with. Her feet had never smelled good before, even though she applied lotion and kept good care of them. On her sandal, at least the smell diffused out into the air. Here, it had nowhere to go and Alex was stuck with the all encompassing smell in the shoe.

Of course, his mother was completely oblivious to all this. She just happily slid her foot into the shoe and stood up.

Alex screamed as his mother's toes rapidly approached his spot before they finally stopped far too close for comfort for him. He thought the worst was over, but it had only just begun.

Alex's mother wanted to test the shoes out, so she did a quick jog up and down the aisle a few times. She seemed to have completely forgotten the fact that her son, who was smaller than a grain of sand, was in her shoe.

Alex closed his eyes and hoped for the best as he flew up into his mother's big toe as she began to jog around the store. He was helpless as her foot lifted up into the air and slammed down, over and over. The whole thing was nearly unbearable. Since Alex was so small, he was unable to feel the heat of the air, but he wished he'd listened when his mother complained about it earlier. Now, he could easily feel the heat and its effects on his mother. The heat and activity of her feet caused waterfall sized drops of sweat to form on her toes, right near where poor Alex was. He gagged as the horrible scent of her feet only worsened with the addition of her sweat. His mother was completely unaware of the torture she was inflicting upon her son. He flopped around inside the shoe, eventually colliding with the warm flesh of his mother's toe. He happened to be unlucky enough to smack right into a huge droplet of sweat and he was completely drenched in the liquid. Salt water assaulted his eyes and he was wet all over. He was thrashed about and smashed into wall and toe alike for what seemed like forever. He'd been bruised up earlier, but it was nothing compared to now. Alex groaned in pain.

Having felt she tried the shoes out well enough, Alex's mother concluded her 15 second jog up and down the aisle.

"Looks like I've a new pair of sneakers!" She announced happily. She finally pulled the gigantic sneakers off her feet and removed her tiny son. Alex gasped for air as soon as he was released from his prison. He wiped his forehead and tried fanning out his clothes a little, but it didn't do much to dry the sweat. He smelled awful and very much like his mother's feet.

"Okay, what else?" His mother thought aloud, tapping her foot as the pondered.

Alex, having been set on the ground by his mother, toppled over and felt sick to his stomach at the rhythmic earthquakes every few seconds, caused by his mother's mindless tapping of her foot. He again felt puny and insignificant in the presence of the colossus he called his mother.

"I've got so many so it seems a bit unnecessary, but why not another pair of sandals?" Alex's mother said.

She leaned over and grabbed a pair of brown sandals with white straps.

"Hey, they match my toes!" She mused, giving them a wiggle and giving Alex an all too familiar event. Soon after he stood up he was grasped by giant fingers yet again. He never seemed to get over the feeling of vertigo, even though this was the nth time he'd been picked up.

Alex was placed at the edge of the sandal again and watched again as the monsters that were his mother's toes entered the sandal. They stopped right in front of him, so close even that Alex could touch them. He in fact just sat down and put his head in his hands as he waited for his mother to finish evaluating her shoes. He really didn't care what she wore, as long as they weren't those sneakers. Anything was better than them.

Alex's mother played with her toes a bit, wiggling and scrunching them repeatedly, giving Alex funny sensations down below. Satisfied, she grabbed her son and places him on the bench next to her enormous rear. He watched as she put the sandals back in the box and put on her original ones. She then picked up the three boxes and finally her tiny son before heading to the counter.

"I'd say we did a pretty good job, don't you think?" She whispered to Alex.

"Yeah, I think you picked out some nice shoes," Alex said, trying to sound enthusiastic.

Alex's mother stopped at the counter and purchased her footwear before exiting and getting in the car. She placed Alex on her sandal and he rested up against her toe as she drove off to some place.

After a short ride, the two pulled up outside some place Alex didn't know yet. His mother picked him up and exited the car. Alex saw where they were at and felt a little sick. They were at the spa his mother often talked about. He recalled that she said she needed to get a pedicure not too long ago, maybe a day or two before he shrank. He hoped that wasn't why they were here.

Unfortunately, it seemed luck was not on his side, as his mother entered the spa and immediately began chatting with the front desk manager about feet and nails while she waited for the woman to give her the pedicure. Alex's mother sat down in a chair and whispered to her son. She then placed him on her big toe, so no one would notice him in her hands if they somehow were able to identify his tiny form.

Though nearly invisible to the naked eye, Alex was able to see every imperfection in his mother's brown nail polish. He ran his hand over the nail and felt the smallest of bumps and ridges in it. The polish was chipped in many places, though no one other than him would be able to see this.

Alex's mother hadn't really thought ahead, though, as Alex would be right in the hot spot for her pedicure. Alex screamed and tried to get her attention, to get her to move him, but to no avail. His words fell on deaf ears, and any chance of her hearing him were snuffed out when she began walking and conversing with the woman who'd be painting her nails.

Though he was miles away, Alex was able to see almost every feature of the pedicurist. She was quite attractive, honestly. Long blonde hair flowed down to the small of her back and she had a cute face that could woo any man. All the features seemed to be in the right places. Her finger and toenails were both a matching red, and she wore an apron, jeans and sandals.

Alex's mother finally stopped walking and sat down in a seat that reclined backwards. Alex's stomach lurched as she did so and he felt sick to his stomach as he saw the pedicurist quickly approaching his mother's toenails.

The two titanesses conversed overhead, their booming words hurting Alex's ears.

"So, Sally. What'll it be today?" The pedicurist asked his mother as she looked up at her.

"I was thinking French, Zoe. I haven't had that in a while."

"I can do French," Zoe replied.

Zoe reached over and grabbed something that looked like a cotton ball. Alex wasn't familiar with the pedicure process, but he felt like Zoe was removing his mother's current nail polish. He was right. And she was starting on the exact toe Alex was on.

Alex screamed as the wet cotton ball came flying down at incredible speeds. He threw his hands up in a vain effort to protect himself. Had the material been anything different, the lake size ball would have likely killed him. Alex was stuck to the ball and was whisked into the air. He was face first into the cotton ball and saw a mixture of white and brown all around him.

Alex was lowered to his mother's toe a few more times, each time being incredibly lucky that he wasn't crushed from the force of colliding with her nail. Eventually Zoe went to swap out the cotton for a new ball when Alex lost his grip/stick and began falling.

Alex screamed as he thought to himself that this was the end. He'd been surround by enormous women for hours and the way he'd go out was by falling miles down to his death onto a table.

Misfortune had befallen Alex ever since he shrunk, but this seemed to be his one lucky moment. He did fall and land on something, but it wasn't the table. He in fact landed inside an enormous container filled with liquid. In the center of this container was an incredibly long bristly structure, and that's when Alex realized where he was. He was inside a bottle of nail polish.

All around him was clear liquid, presumably the stuff for his mother's French pedicure. In his initial fall he'd been completely drenched, but now he was only up to his waist in the liquid. He spent some time floating in the nail polish wondering what he should do when he heard a booming voice that actually didn't belong to his mother.

"Okay, your nails are clean, and the base coat is on. Now I can begin applying the polish. Your toes will look so nice when they're done!" Zoe boomed.

Suddenly the huge bristle in the middle began to move. It swept over and snatched Alex up, along with tons of the liquid.

Alex was stuck in the brush and completely covered in the nail polish. He struggled to breathe, as it covered his mouth and nose. He wiped them off and gasped for air before he began to scream as he rapidly approached his mother's big toenail.

He slammed into the hard nail forcefully. Immediately some of the liquid slipped off the brush and onto the nail. Alex slipped off too and lay flat on on his mother's toenail. Then the brush flew back and into the bottle again. Alex suddenly had a horrible realization: he was stuck in the polish on her nail.

Alex desperately thrashed about, trying to free himself from the polish before it was too late, but Zoe had already moved on to the next nail. He felt hopeless as he watched the titanic woman paint his mother's nails, completely oblivious to his situation.

"Okay, now I'll just paint the tips and... oh, wait, this nail could use a little extra polish," Zoe said.

Alex looked up hopefully. Zoe's enormous hand descends from above, accompanied by the brush. Alex closed his eyes and felt the bristles rub against his body, the clear polish being slathered in his body. This time, as Zoe lifted the brush up, Alex was picked up as well.

Alex sighed in relief but then realized he was headed straight back into the nail polish. If he ended up in there and the bottle was sealed off, he was done for. He had to act fast.

Alex managed to wriggle himself free from the jungle of bristles. He took a deep breath and jumped off at the lowest point where he thought he could safely land. He was extremely lucky and ended up on the rim of the bottle. He wanted to rest for a bit, but he turned around and saw Zoe's gigantic thumb coming right for him.

Ales screamed as the mass of flesh approached him. Zoe was just going to put the cap on the bottle, unaware of the near microscopic high schooler on the bottle. Her thumb whizzed through the air, headed directly for Alex.

Alex had no way of getting out of the path of Zoe's thumb except dropping, but that was at the very least a thousand foot drop that would result in his death. He prayed he would make it out alive.

Alex shouted as Zoe's thumb collided with him. He'd only been caught by the very edge of her thumb instead of the whole thing. Had the majority of her thumb hit Alex, he'd likely have been squished against the side of the bottle and been nothing more than a tiny red speck on Zoe's thumb. This luckily didn't happen.

The extreme heat of the day was affecting everyone that was normal sized, including Zoe. As a result, her hands and feet had started to sweat and become fairly hot. This resulted in Alex being stuck to her thumb; Alex would soon find out if this was good or bad. Zoe removed her thumb from the bottle, with the tiny Alex attached to it.

Zoe then reached for the bottle to paint the tips of Alex's mother's toes with her other hand. She undid the cap and dipped the brush in, then began painting the tips. She placed her hand on his mother's foot to give her a bit of support in painting.

Alex looked ahead in horror as he saw the mountain that was his mother's sole rapidly growing. He shook his head back and forth, trying to deny the fact that this was actually happening. He braced for impact but still was unprepared.

Alex flew straight into the eight mile long sole of his mother. The warm and soft yet flesh welcomed him as he collided at incredible speeds. His mother's sole was still fairly sweaty, and because of this Alex actually stuck to her sole like a sticker.

Alex had flown in face first, so he was currently experiencing a mouthful of foot. Tiny droplets of sweat ran down his mother's foot and into Alex's mouth. He wanted to spit and wipe his mouth clean, but he couldn't, for if he moved too much he might fall off her foot. He closed his mouth and forced himself to breathe through his nose. A side effect of this was that every time he breathed he experienced the overpowering aroma of his mother's sweaty and dirty foot. Though it was horrible, he preferred it to tasting her foot sweat.

The two titanesses above talked loudly about things Alex couldn't hear very well. He didn't care much for it either. Finally, after what seemed like forever, Zoe finished painting his mother's nails.

"Well, they're done. They look so cute on you!" Zoe thundered.

"You think so?" His mother asked. "Thanks for doing such a wonderful job!"

"You're very welcome. Anything for you, Sally. Say, would you like a quick little foot rub before you go?"

"That'd be lovely."

Zoe's enormous fingers lowered to Sally's foot. They began to dig into her soles and rubbed hard and passionately. High above, Alex's mother sighed with pleasure.

The massage was disruptive for Alex. Zoe's fingers moved his mother's feet around, causing him to lose his adherence. Alex began to fall and yelled, but he was luckily saved by Zoe's huge fingers. He landed right on one of her fingers and stuck tightly to it. He was thrown about as her fingers worked into his mother's soles. After a long time, Zoe pulled her hands back and finished the massage.

As Zoe lowered her hands to her pants, Alex flew off them and landed hard on the nearby table where all the polish was. He had flown fast, but hadn't been that high up when he did. He hurt all over, but it was better than being dead. He landed right next to the bottle of polish he been in.

Alex's mother leaned forward and wiggled her toes.

"Thank you again, Zoe," she said.

"Anytime," Zoe replied with a smile.

Alex's mother put on her sandals and started to leave but stopped herself. She walked back to the table where all the polish was and reached down. She picked up the bottle Alex was next to and accidentally grabbed her son as well.

"Hmm, I'll have to get this later," she mused, looking over the bottle.

She then set the bottle back down and began to walk away to pay. Alex was extremely lucky and managed to find a chip in his mother's nail polish that he could grab on to. He was able to keep his grip as his mother's hand descended and still held on as it rose back up.

Alex's mother looked down at her nails and saw Alex hanging on for dear life on the very edge of one of them. She gasped and put her other hand to her mouth before quickly lowering it to avoid suspicion. She then carried on like everything was normal, proceeded to pay and exited the salon.

"Alex! I almost lost you!" She boomed as soon as she left the salon. "You're so tiny and that's not even where I put you. You could have been stranded here! How'd you even get there, anyway?"

"It's a long story," Alex shouted up, not too eager to explain the whole thing.

His mother frowned a little and kept walking to the car. By this time it was pretty dark so they headed straight home. Alex enjoyed the ride and relaxed against his mother's toes after she placed him on her sandal again. He was tired and almost nodded off a few times but managed to stay awake.

Finally, after a day that seemed like an eternity, Alex and his mother arrived back at the house. His mother gave him a huge crumb (to him) from a sandwich of hers for dinner, which he gladly ate. She then carried him to the nightstand by her bed, unknowingly destroying a few cities underfoot on her way there. It was very late at this time, and Alex saw that Sarah was still where she'd been left, but this time asleep. Exhausted, Alex lay down near her and went to sleep. His titanic mother did the same in her massive bed. Alex wondered what the next days held in store as he dozed off. He sure had had enough feet for today, and he wasn't too eager to see any more anytime soon, though he knew that likely would be the case.I'm
End Notes:
Next chapter will introduce a new character and a new area.
Monday by Bananaman1
Author's Notes:
Thanks everyone for 50 reviews and 50k views :)

"Wake up, sweetie."

Alex awoke to the booming, feminine voice of his mother. Groggy, he sat up and rubbed his eyes. Though she had whispered, Alex's mother has probably awoken everyone in the tiny cities in her room and maybe the halls and such. Alex looked around him. Sarah stretched her arms out and yawned. It was still pretty dark, though some light flooded the room through a window across Alex's mother's bed. Alex wondered what time it was.

"Come on, honey. Start getting ready," his mother told him.

"Huh?" Alex replied with a yawn. "What time is it? Get ready for what?"

"It's Monday. You don't want to be late, do you? Just a few more weeks and you'll be done."

Alex sat on the nightstand, astounded. His mom couldn't be serious. She wanted him to go to school.

"Mom, I can't go to school!" He shouted. "Look at me! How could I do anything? And think about how dangerous it-"

"I don't want to hear it. You've come this far. You're not failing the year now," his mother said sternly. "Now come on. Let's go have breakfast and then I'll drive you."

Alex's mother grabbed her son between her thumb and forefinger and carried him into the kitchen. Alex smelled eggs cooking far off in the kitchen. She'd clearly been making them for a while now. He wondered how he hadn't heard her getting out of bed. Surely the phenomenally loud creaks of her bed and her footsteps would have woken him up, but apparently not.

His mother set him down on the table and she went to work on the eggs. Alex looked at the clock above the oven and it read 6:45. School started at 7:30, but he could definitely use some extra time.

A few minutes later, Alex's mom thundered over to the table carrying a plate of the scrambled eggs. She set it down with a thud and picked up her fork. She took the absolutely smallest piece she could and gave it to Alex. The piece still dwarfed him and was a few times his size. She began eating her eggs while Alex ate his. Alex watched in awe as his mother ate. She ate more in one bite than he probably did in a month. He shuddered as he watched her strong teeth effortlessly grind up the food and wondered what if it was him. He shook the thought out of his mind and tried eating as much as he could from the little speck of egg he had.

At 7:05, Alex's mother scooped up her son and stomped out to the car. She put Alex in his standard spot, right by her toes on her sandal. Alex was starting to get used to it, though he still marveled at how her toes were literally hundreds of times his size.

The ride was like the others yesterday and wasn't too eventful. Alex was incredibly nervous, wondering how the hell he was going to make it through the day.

The car pulled up right outside the high school. Alex's mother picked up her son and walked out of the car. They'd been in a fairly discreet spot, so no one saw what they were doing. Alex's mother walked over to the nearest spot, a rock, and placed her son down. She then gave him a brief talk about how she wished him luck and how she loved him and all that before she thundered away.

Alex was left alone, mouth agape. He still couldn't comprehend how his mother could ever think this was a good idea. School started in 20 minutes, much shorter than the time it would take Alex to get to the front doors. If he was going to make it, he needed someone's help. He felt light tremors in the distance from kids walking into the building.

Alex whipped out his phone and began scrolling through his contacts. He had been extremely fortunate and managed to keep his phone through his ordeal yesterday. He hadn't removed his phone from his pocket last night and as such still had now.

He pondered who to call. He looked through all the contacts, too quickly to make a decision. He then did it again, this time slowly to get a good idea.

Then he found the perfect one. Jessica! She would totally help him. She was incredibly nice, one of his friends and she happened to be his crush as well. She would understand.

Alex called Jessica and hoped for her to answer. Luckily, she did.

"Jessica!" Alex shouted. "Hurry. I need you!"

"Alex?" Jessica asked confusedly. "Alex, is that you? Speak up, I can barely hear you!"

Alex started speaking louder. "Jessica, I need you to come to that rock that everyone always sits at before school. No one's here now. I need your help."

"Uh, okay... I'll be over there in a sec."

"Wait! Before you go, you have to look carefully. Look on the ground, by the plant. Watch your step. Please."

"Okay..."

Alex hang up and waited. He looked for her but couldn't see her. Then he felt a little tremor that stood out a bit from the rest. Then another, and another, each more powerful than the last. Alex didn't see Jessica, though, so he turned around. Behind him he saw Jessica's incredibly massive body walking towards the rock in the distance. He felt a wave of relief wash over him.

If he had to be stuck with one giant woman forever, it'd be her. His mother seemed to not even care about Alex's predicament, and Amanda was just cruel. Jessica was the gentle one. She'd help him.

Jessica's features became more visible as she neared Alex, her footsteps becoming more powerful. Long blonde hair flowed down her back. Green eyes twinkled in the early morning light. Her ears were nicely shaped and her nose was perfect. Not too long or fat or anything. Full lips completed the look. She sported some sort of floral skirt today and a short white shirt. Like almost every other girl, her feet rested in sandals.

Alex, rapt in his thoughts about Jessica's beauty, failed to realize that she was basically on top of him now. An extremely powerful tremor knocked him down. Her feet were only a few hundred feet away from him, incredibly close ok Alex's scale. Pink toenails wiggled a little bit in the heat.

Alex's phone rang. It was Jessica. He picked up the phone and tried to explain the situation to her.

"Hey, Alex, where are you?" Jessica asked as she sat down on the rock with a huge thud.

"You're onto going to believe this," Alex began. "Please, just don't move and stay calm."

"Alex, you're freaking me out a little. What's going on?" Jessica shifted a bit, her feet nearly knocking into Alex.

"Okay, okay. Just look down, very carefully, right next to your left foot."

"Okay...?" Jessica said, looking down while keeping the phone to her ear. "I don't see-"

Alex heard a loud gasp, both through the phone and in real life.

"What the hell?" Jessica said aloud, completely bewildered. "Alex, is-is that you? No way."

"Yes way," Alex replied jokingly, trying to calm Jessica down. The last thing he needed was a 60 mile tall giant nervous and prone to accidents when he was right in stomping range. "I don't know how else to say this but... I shrunk."

Jessica hung up the phone and set it down. She leaned forward, her enormous face filling all of Alex's sky. Alex looked up in awe as the green pupils of his crush dilated and focused on his minuscule form.

"Is that really you?" She boomed, unaware of the impact her voice had on her tiny friend. Alex grabbed his ears.

"Yep, it's me!" Alex shouted up at the top of his lungs. He wanted to make sure she'd hear him. "Pretty small, huh?"

"'Pretty small?' You're, like, way smaller than an ant!"

"I know, it's pretty hard to believe, right? Listen, I, uh, well, need your help. It'd be pretty hard to get through the day like this by myself."

"I-I bet. Can I, uh, pick you up? Maybe it'd make talking easier. Besides, I don't like you down there by my feet. I might accidentally step on you."

"Go ahead. Just... don't squeeze too hard."

Alex saw her ginormous fingers headed for him, their pink polish reflecting the sunlight momentarily as they descended. He felt warm flesh surround him and he was lifted high up into the air. Jessica held on with a tight grip, though it was luckily not too bad.

"What the hell happened to you?!" She asked Alex once he was near her head, her powerful voice hurting the little senior's head.

"Please, keep it down, would you?" Alex asked, trying to sound polite but ending up sounding a bit annoyed. "Your voice is so loud it hurts my ears."

"Sorry," Jessica whispered. Alex felt a little bulge in his pants. She was so sexy. "That doesn't answer my question, though."

"I don't really know what happened. I was just walking around in town the other day, eating some food, when I just shrunk. It just happened. There was this bright light and I blacked out and then I woke up this big." Alex didn't want to tell her about all the countless cities that had been shrunk too just yet.

"That doesn't make any sense," Jessica muttered. "You're so small, man! You're less than an ant! Why are you even here?"

"I have no idea!" Alex replied with the Sam tone as her. "My mom just dropped me off here and walked away. I couldn't believe it either."

"Aw man. I gotta help you out, Alex. You'd never make it alone."

A loud ringing interrupted their conversation. The warning bell had gone off, signaling that class would begin in five minutes.

"We need to get going," Jessica said, standing up and throwing her bag over her shoulder.

"Yeah," Alex agreed. "Good thing we have all the same classes. It would be so much harder if we didn't. Speaking of which, what's first?"

"Math," Jessica replied as she walked briskly towards the front door, trying to hide Alex from sight even though he was so small no one would see him unless they knew he was there.

"Great." Math had probably one of the meanest teachers this year. She wasn't that bad, but she was probably the worst of all the teachers. Alex let out a big sigh as he prepared himself for whatever the day would throw at him, though he had no idea what it would be.
When Alex is Away Mom Will Play by Bananaman1
Author's Notes:
Credits to Yesman for the pretty clever chapter title.

"I can't believe you even shrunk," Jessica whispered as she carried Alex through the halls. "I mean, how does that even happen?"

"I still have no idea," Alex replied. "And I don't know why it was so small, either. I mean, it wouldn't be nearly as bad if I was even just an inch, but man, it's really tough when you're this small."

"I bet."

Alex's ears rang at the pounding footsteps of hundreds of other students quickly walking through the halls to get to class on time. It was the loudest environment he'd been in so far. Alex gulped as he readied himself for the day.

-----------------

Sally had just returned home from dropping Alex off. Amanda went to a nearby college, so she could return home every day. She was there at the moment. Which meant Sally was alone for the next few hours.

Sally chuckled to herself. She wasn't alone; in fact, she had millions with her! Sally dropped her purse next to the door and strolled into the living room, where she kicked off her sandals without a second thought. Her sandals had actually crushed a few cities, though she had no idea. The enormous masses of leather slammed down with more force than a meteor and completely obliterated everything beneath them. The two landed miles apart, and even though they'd actually only crushed a few cities, their effects were felt throughout. And this was just by Sally's sandals hitting the ground. Her entire body weight slamming into the ground through her foot was much stronger.

"Time to have some fun with these holograms," Sally said to herself. "Whoever invented these must be rich! They're so lifelike!"

Sally decided to begin in the living room, where she already was. She saw the faintest gray patch on the ground and started with that. Her titanic, bare sole rose up high into the sky.

Miles below countless people screamed and ran amok in the streets, hoping this goddess of a woman would spare them. Some got down and began worshipping her, though she could not hear them. Some stood and did nothing, knowing that if she thought they were mere holograms, they were already doomed.

And doomed they were. The few cities caught beneath Sally's monolithic sole had no chance of survival. Destruction was immediate and total. As soon as Sally's sole touched the tallest of skyscrapers, they instantly crumbled and fell to the ground in a monstrous heap of dirt and rubble. Only a few milliseconds after the highest buildings fall did the rest of the city do so as well. Her foot came down at incredible speeds and to her there was no difference between 300 foot tall skyscrapers and 20 foot tall homes.

The unlucky souls under her sole died immediately. There were no survivors, for her sole was much too large. Even if anyone had managed to survive her sole's impact, they wouldn't have survived the pressure of her foot or would have suffocated shortly after it came down.

Sally wriggled her toes, admiring her new French pedicure. This simple action caused earthquakes for nearby cities and shook the ground forcefully for other farther ones. She had just barely felt the minuscule cities offer the slightest bit of resistance before her foot absolutely destroyed them. She paid no attention to this and walked across the room to the bathroom.

Sally's tremendous footfalls from her enormous feet shook the entire house, at least from the perspective of the tiny cities. Any city within the home felt some sort of effect from Sally's walking, whether it be a minor inconvenience and a little shaking to earthquakes worse than most experienced on earth. Sally, with her gaze focused on the bathroom door, failed to notice the dozen or so cities she effortlessly leveled beneath her feet. One city somehow managed to avoid her colossal feet and found itself stuck right in between the gap between Sally's big and second toes. Though the city had been spared total annihilation from the truly goddess feet of the woman, they experienced an absolutely devastating earthquake. The entire ground shook, and it seemed like the earth was flint to split. Skyscrapers, hundreds of feet tall, toppled to the ground, smashing all caught beneath. Dust filled the air, making it hard to breathe. All the people could see was gray dust all around in the air, and all they could hear (besides the constant ringing in their ears and the lingering boom of Sally's footstep) was the creaking and moaning of fallin buildings. Some wished they'd been crushed beneath her foot for a swifter death than this.

But, of course, Sally knew nothing of the destruction she was causing.

Sally grabbed some of her clothes from her bedroom before going back into the bathroom. She turned on the shower head and waited for a few moments while the water warmed up.

-----------------

Jonestown was just one of the countless cities that had found themselves mysteriously transported into the suburban home of Alex, Sally and Amanda. So far they'd been luckier than most others and had no direct contact with either of the giants.

But that was about to change.

Surrounding the city on all four sides were white walls, each one miles tall. And incredibly far above, what seemed like farther than even possible, was what looked like some sort of gray contraption.

The citizens of Jonestown, after adjusting to their situation, had been mildly annoyed at the footsteps of the giantesses. They were about to become more than just "mildly annoyed," though.

As they were going about their business, trying in vain to think of a plan to save themselves from their predicament, they felt some minor tremors from across the house. They sighed at the inconvenience and went back to their business. The tremors didn't go away, though; in fact, they became stronger. The effects went from slight ripples and quakes in the ground to steps that jostled the people and sent them up a few inches in the air. And they only got stronger.

Suddenly, an enormous white structure moved, which the people figured out was a door. In stepped the enormous giantess they'd feared so much, the one that'd been causing these tremors. She paid absolutely no attention as she took another earth shaking step and set down her clothes. The people of Jonestown hadn't yet experienced anything on this scale. Everyone was taken aback at how enormous the giantess was. She easily dwarfed mountains. Mountains weren't even as tall as her feet. Her footsteps rocked their entire world, and buildings swayed back and forth.

The giantess walked over to the white structure which contained Jonestown in two gigantic steps, each one causing the city to experience some forms of destruction. Then, she reached high up into the sky for the gray structure and turned her hand to the side before walking back.

An ear splitting roar filled the air, and people looked up in the sky in fear as they held their ears. Literal waterfalls rained down from above, descending at insane speeds. Droplets of water that were larger than the skyscrapers fell from above. The people of Jonestown quickly realized their situation: they were inside a bathtub, and the shower head had been turned on. They were screwed.

Almost as soon as the shower had been turned on did the destruction commence. The water droplets collided with the city and smashed buildings apart before exploding and hurling down gallons upon gallons of water into the streets of the city. Flooding soon began, and the streets of what little city was left were filled with water 3 feet high. Buildings were destroyed all over beneath the mighty water droplets.

In their panic and confusion the people Jonestown had failed to notice Sally had stripped naked and had begun to enter the shower. Her beautiful nude form became visible to the tiny citizens below, albeit only for a few moments. Not many had survived the initial monsoon of shower water, but some had. These people soon met their end, however.

Sally's dirty barefoot entered the shower. It came down on the wet white porcelain and decimated the city of Jonestown in its step as well. Her foot had already become wet as she took her step. Her set foot landed on Jonestown, destroying absolutely everything. No building or person was spared beneath her almighty foot.

Sally, having not even noticed Jonestown, continued on with her shower like nothing had happened. She washed her breasts, her feet, her ass, her womanhood, everything. She knew she had nothing else to do and as such took her time.

After nearly 20 minutes Sally exited the shower. Dripping wet, she quickly grabbed for a nearby towel to dry herself off with. She slipped into a small shirt and yoga pants, leaving her feet bare. She had always liked the feeling of her bare feet on the cold wood floor and as such usually didn't wear socks. This time was no exception.

Sally exited the bathroom, her cool feet slapping off the wooden floor with loud booms. The peeling sound of her flesh leaving the ground filled the air. As usual, a few cities found themselves demolished beneath the merciless feet of Sally.

Sally, being fairly bored with nothing to do and not wanting to run after just taking a shower, looked to the tiny cities for entertainment. She leaned over and scooped up a city under her huge nail. She toyed with it a bit, teasing the occupants and pretending to drop them a few times. She then sat down and lay her foot over her knee before she took the tiny city in her nail and smashed it into her sole. She just wanted to see what it felt like to do that. The occupants of the city died on impact. Her foot, though fairly soft, and especially after a shower, was like a brick wall for the people. And at the speed there were going, it was terrible for them. Some incredibly lucky people found themselves lodged between one of the canyon sized wrinkles in Sally's sole, though their luck soon ran out when Sally flexed her foot and crushed everyone in the wrinkles.

Just like that, a few hundred thousand people had had their lives instantly snuffed out by a 60 mile + woman just for her amusement.

The cities on the hardwood floor looked up in utter terror as Sally stood up from the couch and smiled playfully down at the ground by her toes. She gave them a few wiggles, giggled a little and took a step forward. The next few hours would be constant fear and total destruction for the minuscule cities trapped in the home of a ginormous suburban mom. If she viewed them as people, they might have had a chance, but since she had mistaken them for "holograms," many believed there was no hope for them. And for the majority of cities that happened to be near Sally, that was very true.
End Notes:
Next chapter will be all about Alex and Jessica.
School Day by Bananaman1
Alex's heart raced as Jessica stepped into room 324, the math room. Sitting at her desk was Ms. Stevens, the bipolar teacher who was notoriously cruel at times and pretty cool at others. She was young, no older than 25. Dark black hair fell down her back. She had icy, pale blue eyes and a sharp nose. To Alex, though she was arguably the meanest, Ms. Stevens was arguably the prettiest teacher as well. Right now she was looking over some papers, her face void of expression.

Jessica took her seat, which luckily happened to be in the back. There was only one other person in the back row, a girl three seats away. Everyone else was in front of them, so Jessica could conceal Alex fairly easily.

The room was buzzing with noise and chatter for a few moments before the bell rang and Ms. Stevens stood up. Her heels clacked loudly across the floor as she crossed the room. She stopped at each students desk, checking for homework.

Jessica placed her binder down as lightly as possible, careful of the tiny human she had on her desk. The binder was hundreds of feet tall to Alex on its side, so he could easily hide behind it if need be. Jessica's blonde hair hanged freely about as she reached down into her backpack for Friday's assignment.

Ms. Stevens continued checking each desk, eventually reaching Alex and Jessica. Alex stares up in awe as Ms. Stevens stood close to the desk, absolutely towering over everything in sight for Alex. She stretched miles up into the air, and Alex felt a bit dizzy as he forced his head to move back. He heard a loud scraping-ish sound, only to discover it was the black fabric of Ms. Stevens' dress rubbing against the desk. The colossus finally lumbered away after a quick examination of the work, her incredibly loud heels hurting Alex's ears with each step.

After checking homework, Ms. Stevens began the day's lesson. Alex tried to pay attention, but it was next to impossible with the constant scribbling of Jessica's pencil and the powerful voice of his teacher. He couldn't take any notes either, and he couldn't see the board past the binder, so he sat patiently for a while. Every now and then a pink nail would enter his peripheral vision and Alex would turn around to see Jessica's huge finger laying next to him. Jessica would flash a few mile long smile at Alex and occasionally stroke him with her finger. Alex thoroughly enjoyed the warm touch of her finger and the change of pace and style with Jessica. His mother didn't care about him and Amanda was cruel, but Jessica was kind and considerate.

Things seemed to be going well for a while until Ms. Stevens seemed to notice something off with Jessica.

"Jessica, what are you smiling down at?" She asked coldly, her eyes narrowing as she placed her hands on her hips.

Jessica began to flush pink as students' eyes turned on her. "Nothing, Ms. Stevens. I was just entering some numbers into my calculator."

"Your calculator? You're sure it wasn't your phone, or something else?" Ms. Stevens saw right through the lie. She began to walk slowly towards Jessica's desk.

Both Alex's and Jessica's hearts raced. Alex felt Jessica's fingers, this time hot instead of warm, very lightly wrap around him and push him into the binder. The ground trembled beneath Ms. Stevens' feet.

Me. Stevens reached Jessica's desk and looked down at it condescendingly.

"Where's your calculator?" She asked Jessica.

Jessica sat in her seat quietly with no response. She had none.

"See me after school, young lady," Ms. Stevens sneered as she walked away towards the front of the room. Jessica turned bright red as some kids in the room snickered at her. Slowly, Jessica pulled Alex from out of the binder.

Alex's heart slowed down as he felt the comforting fingers of his crush surround him and pull him out from the binder. He noticed how clearly embarrassed Jessica was, and, feeling it was his fault, tried to make himself as small as possible to avoid notice from anyone, even though it wouldn't do anything.

Over time people seemed to forget the entire ordeal and Jessica seemed to calm down as well. She also seemed to forget Alex was there temporarily and began to drum her fingers on the desk mid lesson, shaking the whole ground and forcing Alex to the ground for the umpteenth time. She soon realized her mistake and blushed before smiling down guiltily at Alex.

After a very long time the bell rang loudly, hurting Alex's ears. Students rose from their seats and began conversing as they exited the room. Ms. Stevens said something, but no one could hear her over the clamor.

Jessica scooped Alex up into her hand and avoided Ms. Stevens' gaze as the latter scowled at her. Jessica exited the room, Alex secure in her hand, and headed for the bathroom. She entered, and there were luckily no other girls in there at the time.

"Okay Alex," she began, "I don't know where to keep you. On my desk seems to draw attention. I'm not sure about my pocket; it seems dangerous. Same with my bra, and I don't know if you should go there..." Jessica smiled teasingly down at Alex, who in turn blushed and looked down. He looked back up and saw Jessica's finger coming towards him. He embraced it and felt her warmth surge through him as she rubbed him gently.

"The only other place I could think of was the ground, but that might be dangerous," Jessica said. "What do you think?"

"I rode in the car with my mom before on her sandal," Alex told Jessica, eliciting a gasp from her. "Don't worry, though. I was fine. It was pretty nice, actually, and safe."

"So... my sandal, then?"

"It's up to you. The ground, your sandal, your pocket, wherever's fine."

"Well, it's YOUR body we're talking about, silly," she said, giving Alex a little push with her finger. "You should care more about where you're going."

"I'm fine with whatever, really."

"The ground, then?"

"Alright. Just... please watch your step. Be careful when you move your foot around, so you don't accidentally hit me. And could you share your notes with me later?"

Jessica laughed. "I'll be sure to be careful. You know me. And of course you can use my notes. I understand it's pretty hard to take notes when you're that size."

"Yeah, my mom said I had to go to school because I'd already gotten so far and I couldn't just fail the year now. Makes sense, I guess, but it really complicated things."

"I see where she's coming from, but yeah, it'd probably have been impossible to get by alone. How will you even take finals?"

"I'm not sure. Maybe there's an online copy or something? Oh, and thank you so much for helping me out. You're right; I wouldn't have been able to do anything without you."

Jessica blushed. "Aww, no problem. I'm glad it was you who shrunk. I wouldn't want to be helping some other people in your situation. Well, er, I'm not glad you shrunk, but-"

Alex laughed. "I know what you mean. Let's get to class before the bell rings. What's next, by the way?"

"English," Jessica said as she got up from her seat and exited the bathroom. The English teacher was pretty nice. She hopefully wouldn't give them a hard time.

The bell rang as Jessica took her seat, again luckily in the back of the room. As she placed some of her books, papers and whatnot on the ground, she deposited Alex ok the ground as well. She placed him a few (thousand) feet in front of hers, far enough away so that he was safe from them but not too far either. Jessica gave him a smile before sitting back up and paying attention to the teacher.

Alex, unable to see the board from his position and much too small to take notes of any kind, had nothing to do. He resorted to watching Jessica's feet, as it would be the only thing offering some sort of entertainment or something worth watching.

It was very fortunate that Jessica had placed Alex a good distance away, for she was very antsy and playful with her feet. She was constantly changing positions and playing with her feet, tapping then, crossing them, even going so far as to sometimes slipping her sandals off for a few moments and playing with those before putting them back on. Had Alex been close to those monstrosities, he would be in a very dangerous situation indeed.

Alex watched in awe as the unbelievably titanic feet moved around gracefully and effortlessly. It seemed like something that enormous would be impossible to move, but there they were, dancing about like it was nothing.

The earth trembled and shook for Alex every time Jessica mindlessly tapped her foot. An unconscious action to her was an earth rendering one for her little friend. Feet miles long tend to do that.

When the strappy leather sandals slid off Jessica's feet was when Alex got pretty frightened. They moved hundreds of feet forward as Jessica flicked them off and ahead. They were pretty close to Alex, actually. Then, Jessica placed her feet on top of the sandals but not in them, crushing the straps beneath her feet.

Alex was genuinely scared as Jessica's feet were only a few hundred feet away as opposed to a few thousand. Her pink toes wiggled atop the sandals. Feeling playful, Jessica grasped the straps of one of her sandals between her toes and lifted it into the air. She dangled the sandal between her toes, lifting her foot up and down over and over and jiggling the sandal. The sandal swung about haphazardly, and Alex was frightened. He was afraid the sandal would fly loose and might land on him. An 8 mile long leather sandal would be the end of him, especially from that height and speed.

Alex felt a little better when the sandal dropped. It wasn't flung, but it fell in the same spot. The force of the sandal hitting the ground caused Alex to fall. Jessica's feet resumed their playful activity, shaking Alex's whole world as they drummed and tapped and danced.

Another boom surged through the ground, though it was much lighter and had a high pitched sound. Alex looked over and saw a long, yellow thing laying on the ground and discovered that it was a pencil. Which meant...

An ocean of blonde hair entered Alex's vision just a second before Jessica's entire face did. She reached down, long slender fingers grasping around the pencil before lifting up. Before she went back to work, she wanted to check on Alex. She looked over at him and stifled a gasp by covering her mouth with her hand. She saw Alex's tiny frame laying on the ground, next to her comparatively enormous sandals and feet. Quickly she pulled them back, not wanting to put Alex in any more danger. She looked down at Alex, who was in turn looking at her. She went a little pink and mouthed "sorry" before going back to work. She was now conscious of her actions and slipped her feet back into her sandals. She didn't play with her feet anymore, at least not intentionally.

Alex was grateful that Jessica moved her feet. However, he couldn't help but feel a little... aroused. It was a weird feeling. Being so small near his mom's feet was strange and at times gross and uncomfortable. Jessica, though, was different. It was strange being so helpless at his crush's feet and it kind of turned Alex on. He quickly shook the thoughts from his head.

The bell rang and Jessica scooped Alex up. They continued to their next few classes, which went very similarly to English.

Finally, after Spanish, Alex asked what was next.

"Lunch," Jessica replied as she walked down the halls. "Then last period and we're done."

Alex felt a bit frightened at the thought of lunch. He was scared Jessica might forget him, but he trusted her. She would watch out for him. Besides, he was pretty hungry as well, and a crumb would be sufficient for him. Alex looked at a clock in the hall as they neared the cafeteria. 12:30. Only a few more hours and the day would be over. Hopefully surviving them wouldn't be too hard.
End Notes:
For the next chapter, would you guys like to see what I had planned or a chapter similar to Mom's day alone, but with Amanda?
Angry Amanda by Bananaman1
Amanda stormed into the house, throwing her book bag onto the floor. Tears streamed down her face. Usually her mother would say something about, but because she didn't, Amanda assumed she was out. She screamed and tore at her hair. She was furiously upset.

"What the FUCK, Andrew?!" She yelled as tears fell from her face. She threw herself on the floor, acting completely unlike her 21 year old self.

She lightly tossed her phone on the ground, wanting to throw the thing against a wall but knowing well enough that it wouldn't pay. On the screen was a string of text messages between Amanda and her boyfriend, Andrew. Or, rather, her ex boyfriend, for he had just broken up with her. He cut their one year relationship short, just a little over a week past their anniversary, for "another girl." Amanda loved him dearly, and the whole thing obviously affected her very deeply.

Amanda sobbed heavily for a few more minutes, reflecting over the past year they spent together. Slowly, heartbreak turned into anger.

"For that slut?" She said aloud to herself angrily.

She couldn't understand why Andrew would leave her for that girl, Sandra. Amanda had been nothing but good to him, always going out with him and doing things with him. She always pleased him, and he repaid her by doing this? Some nerve.

Amanda became angrier and angrier. She wanted to smash something, though she knew it would do he no good. She stood up and paced around the room. Suddenly, she remembered something. That tiny city from before...

Amanda kicked her sandals off and walked into her bedroom. She got down on all fours and stuck her face close to the ground. Her pupils dilated as she examined the ground, searching for that tiny city. Unable to locate it, she smashed her fist down on the ground, crushing a tiny city. She felt this, albeit just barely, and looked down. On her hand she saw the faintest traces of metal and building, and on the ground she saw a small outline of a city. She looked next to the patch and saw a tiny city. Confused, she looked around and saw another city, then another and so on. She put two and two together and realized that the city she'd seen earlier wasn't the only city around. She smiled evilly.

"That's something I can smash," she muttered quietly as she raised her left foot into the air above a city.

----------------

Miles below, people screamed as the young woman raised her colossal foot high into the sky. Though her words were quiet to her, Amanda's ominous threat was very loud to the people below, and her intentions were immediately known. Panicked citizens ran through the streets, trying in vain to hide or run from the Amanda's huge foot. Most knew it would be impossible to outrun something so gigantic, and hiding would do them no good, as they would be crushed just as easily beneath skyscrapers as they were out in the open.

Her huge sole, complete with perfect wrinkles and a bit of dirt, descended mercilessly. The instant her sole hit the city it was over. Hundreds of lives were snuffed out immediately as the overwhelming tons f flesh surrounded them almost instantly. Buildings crumbled like sand, perhaps easier to her, under her tremendous foot. Screams were silenced when Amanda's foot ended the entire existence of the city and everyone inside it.

When her foot hit the city, Amanda barely felt anything at all, just the slightest little bit of resistance before nothing... and she loved it. She knew it meant that the city succumbed instantly to her immense strength and she could oh so easily destroy them. She let out a little moan and her eyes lit up as she looked for more cities. She looked like a tiger hunting its prey.

Once she saw that first city, many more became easily visible, like after spotting the first star in the night sky, the rest seem to light up right after. Spotting a city particularly close to her foot, Amanda honed in on that one and focused her attack.

She set her foot down a few inches (miles) from the city with a colossal boom that shook the tiny people's world. Already, buildings began to quake and tremble from the powerful shockwaves from a mere footstep of Amanda. It was truly awe inspiring the immense power she held over these people, and how her simplest of actions were cataclysmic to them.

Amanda looked down at her feet, examining her toes. They were still turquoise, and she smiled as she remembered when she forced a city to paint her toes, though they failed miserably at the task and she had to finish it for them. Amanda's face went expressionless as she thought about something for a second, then it converted back into that malevolent smile as she stared down at the puny city miles below.

"Pathetic," she muttered as she eyed the city.

After what seemed like an eternity for the citizens below, Amanda began her attack. Though she too her time with it, death would still be instant for anyone she wanted. Slowly but surely, Amanda moved her foot closer to the city by pulling her foot with her toes. She grasped the carpet between them and pulled forward before letting her toes stretch up a bit and repeating the process.

The people below saw this action and panicked. Amanda couldn't hear their distraught screams, but she knew it was happening. She let out a deafening giggle as she relished the fear and pandemonium below.

Eventually Amanda's foot reached the very outskirts of the city. To Amanda, her foot was basically on top of it. She looked down at her foot and erupted in furious and thunderous laughter, much stronger than her previous giggle.

"Oh my God," she said, covering her mouth with her hand. "You're SO small! My toe alone is bigger than your whole puny city!" She laughed again.

Amanda let her big toe hang above the city, its shadow blotting out almost all light. Amanda's words really put into perspective for the people. They knew they were small, but... they really were smaller than a toe. Their entire, huge city... smaller than a toe.

This thought only filled the people's minds for a few short moments, for Amanda let her beautiful toe fall down, which resulted in the prompt death of, well, everyone. Her toe's soft, firm flesh fell at awesome speeds and flattened everything bleep, building and person alike.

Two cities, their destruction less than two minutes apart, and Amanda had already slaughtered half a million people without a care in the world.

Already Amanda was feeling better and beginning to relieve some stress.

"Man, do I WISH I could do that to Andrew! I just wanna crush his stupid ass," she mumbled to herself.

Amanda lowered herself to the ground and lay down on her stomach, resting her head on her crossed arms. She looked at another micro city, just a few inches away from the one she'd just crushed. She smiled and blew a little air out of her nose. This simple action caused a few buildings to tremble and shake.

"I could really use a light snack right about now..." Amanda said ominously before reaching her enormous thumb and forefinger to wrap around the city. Buildings fell and collapsed and people were stuck to the ground because of the gravitational effect.

Amanda looked at the absolutely tiny city between her fingers, sticking up close to her brown eye. She grinned her now infamous grin as she tried her hardest to see the thousands of nearly microscopic people. Frustrated at barely being able to make out their forms, she opened up her mouth and dropped the city in.

The city fell into the cavernous maw of Amanda. Her hot breath instantly washed over the people as they flew at many miles per hour into her mouth. The city landed with a wet plop on her tongue, and immediately Amanda's saliva began to run into the city. It flooded the streets and buildings began to crumble because of it. Most had already fallen from the deadly impact, though, and many lost their lives from it as well.

Amanda sloshed the city around on her tongue, moving it back and forth, fully aware of the destruction she was causing. Finally, she swallowed the city whole, without even chewing any of it. Had she wanted to, her enormous white teeth would have been easily able to destroy anything in the city, cutting buildings and people in half.

The city slid down her throat and into her stomach, where the very few survivors would meet their end in the ultra acidic content of Amanda's stomach.

"Not bad," Amanda said with a smile, looking down at other cities. "Could be better tasting, but it was okay."

Still on her stomach, Amanda literally poked fun at the cities, using her tremendous fingers to flatten almost the entire metropolises instantly. Her finger, not as big as her toe, was unfortunately, to Amanda, at least, unable to destroy cities in one motion. Over 75% of the city was destroyed immediately, though. Her perfectly manicured nail, painted red, spelled death and destruction for anything it touched. Buildings crumbled immediately as soon as her skin touched them, and people were flattened beneath the colossal appendage. Some people managed to find themselves stuck between two huge ridges on the bottom of her finger, allowing them to live to see another day. When her finger retracted and moved on to the next city, they looked around and saw nothing but smoldering debris, ruins and tons of splotches of red.

Becoming slightly bored with the little cities, Amanda stood back up to her full, menacing height of nearly 70 miles. To these people, utterly enormous and gigantic would not even begin to describe Amanda's unfathomable size.

Amanda exited her bedroom, her footfalls shaking the entire world for any city in the whole home. The tremendously loud booms created by her feet were heard all over, and some that were especially close to her feet when they hit the ground even went deaf.

The young woman arrived in the living room of her home and began to scan the floor. She nearly jumped with joy and became extremely giddy when she saw a fairly large patch in the middle of the room. The patch was a collection of nearly 10 cities, meaning that that patch had around 5 million people living in it. 5 million people scared out of their minds when the ground violently shook as Amanda stomped over to them.

They were surrounded entirely by enormous beige pillars that in reality were the carpet fibers. Suddenly, Amanda slammed her turquoise toes down in front of them, rocking the entire earth and causing buildings to sway and collapse. Amanda's toes alone dwarfed the carpet fibers and stretched much farther up.

Amanda smiled evilly and began to giggle. She was going to crush the entire patch, all 5 million people. She was excited. She just wanted to smash things crush them and get her anger out. And what better thing to crush them a few small cities beneath her feet?

Amanda didn't dance around this time. She quickly raised her foot up and slammed it down on the patch. Since her toe was able to crush an entire city on its own, her foot could crush all ten. Instantly, 5 million lives were snuffed out beneath her enormous, beautiful foot. Her soft skin was a death sentence for everything caught beneath it.

All over her foot, Amanda felt slight resistance for a split second before she felt it no more. She moaned a little, knowing she's just crushed so many people, just like that.

Over the next half hour, Amanda crushed a few more cities beneath her feet, sometimes on purpose and sometimes accidentally. She decided that she needed to have a few friends over for the night. They'd love this. Besides, she might need their help getting over this horrible relationship.
End Notes:
Quick note, the friends that may come over (if you guys would like to see a chapter or two about them) are not the 4th giantess I was talking about ;)
Lunch by Bananaman1

The thunderous noise of hundreds of kids speaking at once hurt Alex's ears as Jessica entered the cafeteria. Jessica saw one of her friends at a table and walked over to her. As she sat down, the two began to talk. 

Jessica placed Alex down discreetly and snuck off the tiniest crumb from her sandwich she could manage, which still dwarfed him. Alex began to work on the huge hunk of bread in front of him as the two giants conversed above.

Alex was soon full, even though he'd barely made a mark in the crumb. He put his head in his hands and thought to himself. He had nothing better to do. He looked up at Jessica and her friend and marveled at how utterly enormous they were, even though he'd done it countless times before. Alex sighed and pondered the future. Was he really going to be stuck at this minute size for the rest of his life? He'd already gone a few days like this and he was already becoming used to the thunderous booms and struggles of everyday life. Sure, it had been terrifying at first and then kind of cool, but it was something he only wanted to experience for a bit.

Alex was shaken from his thoughts as he was violently shoved to his left. He screamed, but Jessica would never hear him over the hundreds of students conversing. Jessica had placed a napkin down on the table and moved her hand over to pick up her sandwich again. Unbeknownst to her, during this simple action her finger had accidentally "grazed" Alex's body. He was thrown many feet from the force of her finger. 

Alex slammed into something soft and cold, but he wasn't sure what it was. He grabbed his head and rubbed it a bit, trying to ease the pain of the collision a bit. He quickly looked around to try and identify his surroundings, but his vision was soon blocked by an enormous mass. Screaming, Alex dove out of the way of whatever it was. He luckily managed to avoid it but then was forced down onto his back because of gravity. Try as he may, Alex was just physically unable to get up. During this time, Alex figured out what was going on, and his stomach dropped.

He was laying flat on Jessica's sandwich, and it was in the air because she was about to take a bite. Her titanic face loomed in the distance, its size increasing by tenfold with each passing second as the sandwich neared her mouth. Alex was too terrified to even yell. He just lay there on the sandwich, totally helpless. Through all the trials and tribulations he'd been through in the past few days, the only time he'd been this scared was when his mother nearly stepped on him and her toes were inches, to him, away. This was just as terrifying, and Alex feared it might be even worse.

Jessica was completely oblivious to the entire situation unfolding below. She had felt Alex when she swept him onto her sandwich, but she had mistaken his body for part of the meal. She was looking at her friend, so she didn't see Alex on her sandwich. Even if she'd been looking, she wasn't expecting him to be on there, so she likely wouldn't have seen him anyway.

As Jessica's mouth grew even closer and larger, Alex had a sudden idea. If this didn't work, he'd be done for. 

Alex dug his hand into his pocket as fast as it would go, and he felt a bit of relief when he felt the frame of his phone in it. He desperately scrambled to pull it out of his pocket and and punch in his passcode. He made his way through menus and finally located Jessica's picture in his contacts. As he began to call her, everything began to darken...

A scream left Alex's mouth as he looked up from his phone at the roof of Jessica's mouth. In his attempt to call her he had failed to realize how close he was to her mouth, and now he was in it. A strong minty scent was in the air, likely a mint Jessica had taken earlier. Alex felt like it was the end.

What little light was left was gone when Jessica took her bite. Alex had luckily been far enough on the edge of the sandwich to avoid being crushed by her white teeth, but now she was chewing a lot, throwing food around as well as Alex. Alex slammed into her tongue, her teeth and the walls of her mouth. Food flew around too, but Alex was too frightened to be disgusted. Soon Alex was drenched in her saliva as Jessica continued to chew.

Alex, realizing Jessica would soon swallow her bite and end his life, remembered his phone. He looked in his hand, where he'd instinctively held onto it the whole time, and put in the passcode while being thrown about as Jessica chewed. Quickly he navigated to her contact and pressed call. Right after he was again thrown around and crashed into her teeth before being slung back onto her tongue.

Jessica had her phone out on the lunch table while she was eating so she could show her friend stuff on there occasionally. She heard it ringing and her heart skipped a beat as she looked down and noticed Alex was calling her. Immediately she stopped eating and looked down at the table. Her face drained of all color when she noticed Alex was nowhere to be found on the table where she'd left him. There was no way he could have gone far. She looked on the ground, thinking he may have fallen, but found nothing. Her stomach pained as she realized there was only one place he could be.

Alex thrashed violently about in Jessica's mouth as she got up and ran to the bathroom. Jessica's friend expressed concern and attempted to follow her, but Jessica shook her head as she ran in. There luckily was no one else in the bathroom, so Jessica was safe for a few moments. She ran up to a sink and began to spit violently into it, trying to get everything in her mouth out. A few bits of bread came out, but no Alex. In a desperate attempt, Jessica turned the faucet on and got a bit of water into her mouth before spitting out again.

Alex was washed up in a torrent of racing water and caught in it before being forcefully expelled out of Jessica's mouth. He saw large hunks of turkey come out as well and felt a bit grossed out. At the speed and height Alex fell from, he surely would have died if not for the very small pool of water in the sink.

The instant Jessica saw Alex fly out of her mouth she turned off the sink, fearing he would get washed down.She grabbed a paper towel and began to rub him over, trying to remove all the water, saliva and food from his body. 

"Oh my God, Alex! I'm so sorry!" She began to say quickly, trying to comfort him and apologize. Alex just sat there while Jessica cleaned him up, looking up from the sink at her massive form. "I'm sorry, Alex! Oh my God, I'm so clumsy!"

"It's-it's okay, really," Alex said quietly. Jessica probably couldn't hear him, what with his quiet words and her constant apologies.

After sufficiently rubbing him down, Jessica scooped up Alex into her hand. She continued to apologize as Alex sat there, smiling dumbly.

Jessica's friend barged into the bathroom, a worried look on her face.

"Jess, are you okay?" She asked concernedly.

"Yeah, Meg, I'm fine," Jessica replied nonchalantly, slowly putting the hand holding Alex behind her back. "I just got a bit of food stuck and had to get it out."

Jessica and Megan exited the bathroom and went back to their discussion. Jessica placed Alex down at the table and gave him an apologetic smile. Every few seconds Jessica would look down at Alex, making sure he hadn't gone anywhere. Alex smiled and was glad for her actions. He wanted to know she was careful, since she was pretty clumsy and he didn't really want a repeat of the situation.

A loud bell sounded out after a bit, followed by the sound of hundreds of kids getting up out of their seats. Alex was picked up by Jessica and the latter began walking. Jessica said goodbye to Megan and focused her attention on Alex.

"Last period," Jessica said. "Again, I'm really sorry about that! It must have been horrible for you. I need to pay better attention."

"It's fine," Alex lied. "It was an honest mistake. Maybe I shouldn't be so close to your food next time." Alex laughed. "What's last, again?"

"Gym," Jessica told him with another apologetic smile. Alex felt a bit frightened about the class. He'd rather lose credit for the class than be in danger. He smiled to himself and told him to stick with it, though: it was the last class of the day. After gym, he'd be done for the day.

Gym Class by Bananaman1

"I know you want to watch, Alex, but please, don't," Jessica whispered with a smirk as she began to change into her gym clothes. The tiny senior turned around for a short moment, but as soon as his enormous female counterpart looked away, he looked back. Alex couldn't resist himself and was in awe at watching the titanic beauty change. He also enjoyed the other girls changing as well, but Jessica was the best in his mind.

Jessica finished changing and sat down on the bench next to Alex, her enormous butt causing Alex to fall to his own. She slipped off her leather sandals and began to put on her running shoes, slipping her huge but beautifully graceful feet in them. She started talking to Alex as her slender fingers deftly tied double knots.

"I'm glad you're in agreement that you need to stay in here," Jessica said to Alex quietly, not wanting the other girls to hear her. "You'd be a goner in minutes out there!"

"You're right," Alex agreed. "I just wish I could get credit for class, but I doubt that will happen. I mean, that's why I'm here, after all."

"It's a shame, but it's much safer this way. Gym doesn't even count for much anyway. Well, I'll see you in a bit. I need to get out there soon, or else I'll lose some credit. See you soon!"

Jessica picked up her right shoe and started to put it on when she suddenly dropped it and let out a deafening scream. One of her friends had snuck up on her and scared her. The friend began to laugh uncontrollably as Jessica flailed about instinctively. In her confusion and fright, Jessica accidentally smacked Alex with her hand. Because of the state Jessica was in, she didn't even feel Alex's tiny body against her hand. Alex fell hundreds of feet, screaming all the way. It seemed luck was on his side (or was it?) as he happened to land in the shoe Jessica had dropped instead of the hard tile floor. His body ached all over from the rough fall, but he was glad he was alive. As he regained his senses, a sickening feeling passed over him.

Jessica was laughing, now over the shock of being scared. She was cursing out her friend, who was still laughing, but was being more lighthearted about it. She pushed her hair out of her eyes as she lowered her right foot into her shoe. Alex looked up in awe and fear at the enormous expanse that was Jessica's sole descending at insane speeds on his exact position. Time seemed to slow as he realized the gravity of the situation and desperately scrambled to the toe section of her shoe, the nearest place and only one that might be able to save him.

Alex, running as fast as his little legs would carry him, was no match for Jessica's foot. Her foot came down much faster than he could run, and Alex, in a desperate attempt, dove forward as far as he could and lay down on his stomach. He turned around as the light quickly faded, replaced by the unbelievably large shapes of five cute toes. As soon as Jessica's toes entered her shoe, the air within became humid and damp. Alex had to work to breathe, her utterly enormous foot making the autonomous action difficult.

Jessica's toes crawled forward, grabbing the sole of the shoe and then lurching forward again to move. They looked like monsters with minds of their own. Soon enough, the masses of flesh were on top of Alex. He was unable to do anything underneath their crushing pressure, and when her toe covered his face, he felt like he was going to die from lack of oxygen. It was horrible for him.

Alex was thrown forcefully into the underside of Jessica's toe before slamming back down into the sole of the shoe. The action repeated itself over and over, along with Alex being thrown from side to side and all over the shoe, as Jessica merely walked out to the gymnasium.

The squeak of sneakers on wood filled the air as Jessica exited the locker room and entered the gym. Kids were conversing and laughing, all of them moseying around before class begun. Jessica and her friend that she'd walked out with crossed the room and began talking to a few other friends by a wall.

Alex began to regain his composure and started to think after Jessica finally stopped walking. He had no way to get her attention. She'd likely left her phone in the locker room, so calling her would be pointless. He considered banging her toes, but at his size it'd be a miracle if she felt him. He couldn't yell up to her, either. She could barely hear him when he was right next to her; how could she hear him when he was (to him) 60 miles away and through a shoe?

The constant chatter was interrupted by the gym teacher telling everyone to begin the warm up run. At the beginning of every class the students would run for five minutes to get prepared for the rest of class. Alex let out a small yelp as he was tossed against the toe of the shoe. Jessica began to run, unaware that her friend was stuck in her shoe. Alex nearly fell unconscious from the hard collisions against Jessica's shoe and toes. He was constantly thrown about in her shoe.

The struggle continued for the next five minutes before a sharp whistle rang out, signaling the end of the run. Jessica slowly came to a stop, tired but less out of breath than her friends.

Inside Jessica's shoe it was a whole nother story. The air was thick and very hot. Jessica's feet had begun to sweat a lot, which proved disastrous for Alex. He was even hotter than Jessica was. Each droplet of sweat was many times his size. If one fell on him, he would get seriously injured from the fall; if it didn't kill him, he would still be completely drenched in foot sweat from one drop. And, of course, with running comes a fairly putrid smell, which Alex had to suffer up close and personal. Alex wanted to cover his nose, but not only would it barely prevent the smell from reaching his nose, he wouldn't be able to hold on from being thrashed about so much. The smell of her lotion had all but faded; its scent was hardly detectable through the overpowering odor of her foot sweat.

Alex struggled to regain his breath after being thrashed about so much. He was sure he'd hurt something; slamming into Jessica's toes so much at such speeds was definitely not good for him.

Jessica fortunately stayed still for a few moments. The teacher was explaining some things, giving everyone a few moments to rest. Alex lay down underneath Jessica's very big big toe. He was directly below it. The relatively small gap between the toe and the shoe was at least a hundred feet to Alex, providing him ample space to rest below.

Still recovering, Alex looked up at the underside of Jessica's toe. He could see every single detail of it. What would be invisible, or at the very least incredibly hard to spot, was as clear as daylight to Alex. The intricate patterns and swirls of her toe print gave Alex something to study for a bit. He could probably fit within one of them at his size, maybe even with some room to spare. He also noticed that some specks of dirt had managed to get stuck within some of the grooves of her toe. Incredibly to small to Jessica, they were equal to Alex's size, and some even dwarfed him. It was all very humbling.

A subtle movement of Jessica's shoe and not so subtle unconscious toe movement told Alex it was time to get out from under her toe. He got to his feet and jogged out from below, mentally preparing himself for whatever was coming next.

Jessica scrunched her toes up, showing Alex her pink polish. The job looked pristine to her, but Alex could easily see every small chip and smudge. Alex winced a bit when her toes came down. If he hadn't moved, he'd be nothing more than a puny little red spot on the bottom of her toe.

The teacher's talk concluded, and the girls began to go to their areas of the gym. A divider in the middle of the gym split it in two, with two groups of girls on each side. The girls grabbed nets and set them up, for they were playing soccer/football. Alex was unaware of this, but he'd soon find out.

The girls all got into their positions, prepared for a friendly match. Jessica was an athletic girl and she happened to be a forward for the school's soccer team. As such, her team let her play forward here as well. Jessica was also very skilled at the game, so she would no doubt be receiving the ball a lot from her teammates, which wouldn't be good for Alex.

A sharp blow from a whistle rang out and the ball was kicked to another girl, starting the game. Jessica's team started with the ball.

Alex heard the whistle and began to panic a little bit. He wasn't sure what was going on, but he braced himself as Jessica's shoe shifted and he fell over. He could only hope what was about to come wasn't as bad as the run. Even if it was, it couldn't be much worse, could it?

Our hero was unfortunately wrong. Jessica had been jogging during the run, but now she was sprinting around, trying to pass the enemy. Alex was thrown around even more violently than before, slamming into toe and rubber alike.

A hard kick across the gym floor was directed at Jessica, which she easily received. Already in a good position thanks to her speed, she pulled a little fancy footwork and shot the ball into the net, scoring the game's first goal.

Alex wasn't prepared for the ball. The hard leather struck the side of Jessica's shoe with great force. While she was easily able to control it, its astounding power shot Alex across the width of the shoe, sending him flying from the right side of the shoe, over the toes and to the left. Jessica gave the ball a little nudge forward to get into a better position. The "little" nudge sent Alex into the roof of the shoe with some possible injuries. He fell down hard onto Jessica's big toenail.

The cold pink nail, akin to an enormous field hundreds of feet in every direction, was a welcome, stark contrast to the hot environment within the shoe. Jessica's foot began to sweat a lot again, and the stench, which had faded a bit, returned back, stronger than before. Dirt and musk filled the air, the stench overwhelming. Alex felt a bit light headed because of it.

Suddenly the shoe shifted again and Alex flew down hundreds of feet off of Jessica's toes and into the toe of the shoe. Jessica kicked the ball a little over, sending Alex to the right, before taking the shot.

Jessica's foot flew backward thousands of feet. Alex flew into the air and even went all the way to the back for a split second. He saw for the first time her slightly calloused and rounded heel up close before he fell back down to the toe. Alex banged his head hard against the toe of the shoe as Jessica gave the ball a tough kick.

All of these events happened over the course of a few seconds. Alex quickly realized this would be much worse than the run.

The game went on for the rest of class. Alex's experience was more or less the same for the whole time as the first shot. Being the star player, Jessica's received the ball plenty of times, giving Alex quite the experience. He surely suffered some head damage and likely some broken bones from the ruthless gauntlet that was Jessica's shoe.

After an eternity the final bell rang out, signaling the end of the day. Jessica's team easily won, 5-1. The teammates all congratulated each other. Jessica exited the gym and entered the locker room.

Alex was panting. His body ached all over, in every possible place. He was completely drenched in Jessica's foot sweat; his clothes stuck to his Boyd and his hair was wet. He smelled awful. He was covered in the foul odor of Jessica's foot. Alex looked over at the enormous pink toes of his friend and shuddered. Those seemingly innocent toes were responsible for the extreme pain he was in. He was lucky to be alive, as just a single one could snuff his life out like it was nothing at any given moment.

Alex lay down on the ground, not under Jessica's toes this time. He looked up at the blue interior of the shoe, sighing and recovering. He tried to ignore the horrendous pain everywhere. Suddenly he felt the shoe flying up. Alex was stuck to the bottom of the shoe because of gravity. The shoe stopped its ascent and light flooded in as Jessica slipped her foot out.

Jessica peered into her shoe and let out a small gasp before covering her mouth. She reached into her shoe and carefully pulled out Alex's minuscule form. Her eyes widened as she stared at Alex. He wiggled in the tight grip between her fingers, an awkward smile forming on his lips.
Home by Bananaman1
Alex looked sheepishly up at Jessica's enormous eyes, which in turn looked back at him. Blushing, Jessica stood up and walked into a bathroom stall where she wouldn't be bothered for a few minutes.

"Alex!" She screamed quietly. "Oh my God, are you alright?"

Alex nodded and grimaced. He hurt all over.

"I'm so sorry, Alex! How'd you end up there? Oh, man..."

"I... slipped off the bench and fell in," he said. He didn't want Jessica to feel even worse knowing it was her fault.

"Oh, man, I'm so sorry! Oh... Were you in there all class?" She let out another moan of apology when Alex nodded. "It must've been terrible for you! Oh, I'm sorry Alex..."

Alex couldn't help but smile at Jessica's repeated apologies. He was glad he was in her protection and not someone else's. Jessica actually cared for him.

Jessica exited the stall and placed Alex on the bench near her clothes before getting dressed. Almost all the other girls were already finished, so she didn't have to worry about anyone seeing Alex. She put on deodorant and went to the bathroom before returning.

Normally Alex would be discreetly watching Jessica dress, but seeing as he was in so much pain, he just lay on his back and tried to ignore it.

Jessica slipped on her leather sandals and put on her backpack before scooping Alex up into her warm, comforting hands.

"Let's go home and we can get you fixed up, okay?" She said gently to comfort her tiny friend.

"Sounds good to me," Alex replied. "I'll have to tell my mom, though. She doesn't know yet."

Alex pulled out his phone and dialed his mom's number. After only a few short minutes of convincing his mom allowed him to go over. Alex relayed the news to Jessica as he pocketed his phone before his smile faded.

"Wait..." he said, thinking for a second. "Aw, man!"

"What?" Jessica asked, mildly confused.

"Don't we have to go see Ms. Stevens?"

"Dammit!" Jessica let out a loud sigh as she dramatically turned around and started to head the other way. "I completely forgot. Ugh, I hope whatever she wants is over quick."

Jessica begrudgingly walked upstairs as nearly every other kid walked downstairs and outside. She reluctantly turned the corner and entered 324, where sure enough Ms. Stevens was, with her shoes up on her desk. It seemed like a few other kids had crossed her as well, as some were already sitting and a couple straggled in after Jessica. There were six kids in all.

After all the students had entered the room, Ms. Stevens got out of her chair and closed the door. She turned around and looked over the students with an air of authority before a smile creeped over her lips, taunting the students.

"Well, you all know why you're here," she said loudly, hurting Alex's ears considerably. "Detention, one hour. You guys are getting off lucky..."

Ms. Stevens turned around and went to her desk. Students took this time to situate themselves, taking off their bags and taking their seats. Jessica took her bag off and placed Alex on the ground by her feet, giving him an apologetic smile.

"Alright," Ms. Stevens began. "You will fill out this form, and then you'll hand it in to me. Afterwards, you will stay seated. No homework, no phones, no notes, no talking. Understand?"

Six nods and Ms. Stevens began to hand out the papers. The rhymthic clack of her high heels filled Alex's ears, as well as the sounds of paper sliding and zippers opening.

Ms. Stevens made her way over to Jessica last. Her shoes slammed loudly into the floor, the volume and intensity growing with each step. Alex felt a sense of fear overcome him as she got closer to their desk. The earth trembled beneath her titanic heels. She stopped right before Jessica's desk, her feet mere hundreds of feet from Alex. Her final step sent Alex to the floor.

Ms. Stevens' toes were absolutely enormous. Painted black, they filled Alex's view, a menacing testament to her power and Alex's helplessness. Her toes were thousands of feet tall themselves, but they rested at least a mile up on the enormous platform of her heels.

"Ah, you, Jessica. Phones in class are never a good idea," she said to Jessica, her tone condescending. Jessica said nothing and took the paper.

Ms. Stevens tapped her foot gently. Deep, booming sounds filled the air as her foot went up and down, over and over. Alex became even more afraid as his mind raced, filled with thoughts of him being crushed in a multitude beneath Ms. Stevens' feet. He shook his head and looked away, though that did nothing to prevent his body from jumping around with every tap of her foot. She finally walked away, her thunderous footsteps growing quieter as she neared her desk.

Alex sighed and sat down, looking over at Jessica's feet as they moved around within her sandal. He was tired of feet. He was tired of being shrunk. He just wanted to be back to normal. He put his head in his hands and rubbed his face, looking to the sky, or, more accurately, the bottom of the desk.

For the next hour Alex waited patiently on the ground, lying on his back. He tried to ignore the fairly foul smell of Jessica's sweaty gym feet and the earthquakes from Ms. Stevens the best he could.

Finally he heard Ms. Stevens shout something and then a bunch of shoes started to shuffle around. Detention must be over. Jessica uncrossed her feet and put them on the ground, sending a minor tremor through it. She reached down and picked Alex up before gathering her materials and heading out.

Jessica walked to her car, carrying Alex in her hand. The air was warm and the sun was shining bright.

"Sorry about getting you in to detention," Alex said quietly to Jessica, somewhat embarrassed.

"It's alright," she replied, still walking. "It wasn't your fault. Besides, I have to take care of you. What would've happened if I wasn't?"

Alex nodded and looked ahead. Jessica soon reached her car and opened the door before placing her bag in the passenger seat and sitting down. She sighed and looked around.

"Now... what are we gonna do?" She asked. "I mean, where can I put you?"

"Put me on your sandal," Alex replied. "I've ridden with my mom there plenty of times. It's really not that bad, if I get into the right spot."

"You're sure? That seems a bit... dangerous. What if-"

"I'll be fine, really. I've done it lots of times and I've been okay every time."

"If you say so..."

Jessica placed her friend in the standard spot, right between the first and second toe on her brown sandal. She didn't say aloud, but Jessica marveled at just how small Alex was, even in comparison to just her toes. She made a mental note to be very careful on the drive home.

Jessica turned on the radio and headed home. She was mindful of how much pressure she put down and tried her best to avoid doing anything to Alex.

Alex, meanwhile, was going through the same ordeal he'd gone through a multitude of times already. Jessica's feet didn't smell too great after gym, but that was his only gripe. He could tell she was trying to make it comfortable for him. She spread her toes out so he wouldn't be hurt by them if she moved too much. Her toes were pretty warm and as a result comforting for Alex's still injured body.

The ride ended after a short drive. Jessica pulled into her driveway and turned the radio before checking on Alex.

"You okay?" She asked as she pulled him from between her toes.

"Yeah, I'm fine," he answered. "See? I told you it wasn't so bad."

Jessica nodded in agreement and gathered up her things before exiting the car. The hot June sun's effects were felt by everyone, including Alex and Jessica.

Jessica rummaged through her purse, looking for her keys. After a few seconds she pulled them out and opened the front door. As soon as she stepped inside a wave of cool air washed over Alex and Jessica. Immediately they began to feel better and started to relax.

Jessica closed the door and closed the door before walking into the kitchen. She turned on the sink and dropped her bag on the floor.

"Mom?" Jessica shouted, forgetting Alex was small and forcing him to cover his ears. She looked down at him and smiled apologetically before placing him down on the counter.

"Hmm... guess she's not home," Jessica said. "Or maybe she's downstairs. We can see her later. We have to, anyway."

Jessica washed her hands under the running water and then dried them in a beige towel. She pulled a water bottle out of her bag and took the cap off.

"Hey, Alex," Jessica began. "When was the last time you took a shower?"

Alex chuckled. He hadn't taken a shower in some days now, and he'd been next to so many feet he probably smelled terrible. He tried smelling himself, but he'd become so accustomed to the smell that he couldn't tell.

"Ha," he replied. "A couple of days, at least. Why? I can't take one. I can't even go under the faucet. The water droplets are bigger than me!"

"Well, I was thinking you might be able to bathe in a pool of sorts," she said.

Jessica filled the cap with water and set it down on the counter next to Alex. It again put into perspective how small he was. The cap was the size of a small city to Alex. Jessica delicately picked Alex up between her two fingers and placed him on the edge of the cap.

"Go on, I don't mind," Jessica giggled."

Alex turned a light red as he removed his clothes and tossed them off the side of the cap, falling a couple hundred feet. He felt a bit scared being on the edge but soon entered the water.

Alex fell some feet into the cool water. His head went under the water and he opened his eyes, looking at the clear water. He brought his head up above the water and threw his head back, rubbing the water off his face. For the first time he saw his body. He was covered in filth, plastered with dirt all over. Toe gunk was all on his body as well, and he happily rubbed it off. He scrubbed his body hard under the water, eager to finally be clean after these past couple days covered in complete grime and filth. Though he knew he would likely get dirty again in no time given the way things had been going, he was glad to be feeling fresh again.

Jessica had been doing homework while he was bathing, so he had to wait for her to look over at him before he could get out of the cap. Jessica smiled as she walked over and scooped his naked form out of the bottle cap. Alex blushed and tried to hide the fact that he had a slight erection. Luckily, it seemed as if she hadn't noticed.

Jessica gave him a tiny tissue to use as a towel, which Alex gladly accepted as he dried himself off. He put on his old, smelly clothes, as he had no others remotely close to his size. Now that he was clean, he could smell the foul scent coming from his clothes. He was glad he didn't smell like that anymore, but he might as well have since his clothes weren't clean. He'd have to clean them later.

Jessica picked Alex up and brought him into the living room, where she placed him down on the table.

"Feeling better?" She asked.

"Yeah," he replied. "I forgot how good it was to be clean."

"Hey, Alex, did you know we have tomorrow off?"

"Really?" Alex was pleasantly surprised. He didn't want to go to school and this sure was a nice treat.

"Yeah, nice, right?"

Alex nodded as Jessica slipped off her sandals to get more comfortable. She put her feet up on the couch beneath her and readjusted herself, putting her head in her hands and smiling down at Alex.

"So, Alex... what's it like being small?"

"Well, it's interesting," Alex laughed. "And dangerous. I mean, everything is so big. You know when you're looking up at a mountain or a cliff? It's like that, but even bigger, and it's everything. It's pretty humbling.

"It's also pretty scary as well. Everything could kill me, really. Even a drop of water. So whenever I'm around feet, or a person, I can't help but feel afraid, since any movement could kill me."

Jessica was listening intently, nodding every once in a while.

"Well, you don't have to worry about that here. I'll make sure nothing happened to you."

"Thanks," Alex replied, smiling. He felt safe when with Jessica, unlike when with his mom or sister. They could be unpredictable.

Suddenly, a door opened and then closed shortly after. A large weight hit the ground before the familiar clack of high heels echoed across the floors.

"Jessica?" A woman's voice called out.

"Well, that must be my mom," Jessica said quietly to Alex. "Let's go."
End Notes:
Sorry for not updating for a while. Next chapter should introduce the final giantess for the story. The story should also be wrapping up soon
Hope by Bananaman1
Author's Notes:
Thank you everyone for 100+ reviews and over 100,000 reads! I never thought that a story based off of one quick scene idea I had would ever reach close to that number of views. Again, thanks everyone and I will try to finish up this story soon!


Jessica stood up, leaving Alex on the living room table. She walked into the hall and greeted her mom before they both returned to the living room. Jessica sat back down on the couch, while her mom sat on the other couch. Jessica's mom didn't notice Alex on the table as she walked by, her heels quieter on the carpet but still loud. Jessica's mother, like Jessica, had long blonde hair and a very well made frame. Though not as striking as her daughter, she was pretty in all senses of the word, with a curvy body and both large breasts and butt.

Jessica and her mother talked for a few minutes about everyday things like school before Jessica told her mom about Alex.

"Mom, I know you're a scientist and all, but you're probably not gonna believe this," Jessica laughed.

"What is it, sweetie?" Her mother replied, slightly readjusting herself on the couch.

"What would you say if I told you my friend was ok the table right there," she said, gesturing at the table where Alex was, "just really, really small?"

Jessica's mother let out a small laugh and stared at her daughter. When Jessica didn't say anything she became a bit more serious.

"Really?" She asked curiously, still skeptical. Jessica nodded and her mother looked at her for a few more seconds before getting up and walking over to the table. She got down on her knees and started inspecting the table.

Alex stood still, feeling slightly afraid at Jessica's mother's enormous face looking over him. Her face filled his entire vision, her green eyes scanning back and forth. They stopped for a few seconds before they dilated and her mother let out a small gasp.

"No way," she muttered under her breath as she got up and walked into the kitchen. She returned with a ruler in hand, the scientist in her taking initiative.

"You weren't lying, honey," Jessica's mom said to her daughter, not aware of her voice's volume. "How could this happen? This is truly astounding..."

"Shh, mom, be a bit quieter, please?" Jessica told her mom. "If you talk too loud it hurts his ears. Everything's magnified for him."

"Oh, yes, you're right. "Sorry, uh..."

"Alex."

"Alex."

Jessica's mother took the ruler and placed it upright on the table. The metallic measurement tool rose thousands of feet into the air, a menacing sight.

"Now, Alex," Jessica's mother began, "I'm going to get a little measurement so I can see just how small you are. Um, stand still so I can get the ruler in position."

Alex did as told, not wanting there to be an accident with the ruler. Jessica's mother moved the ruler into place, her manicured hands surprisingly nimble given the small margin of error allowed. One wrong movement and Alex could be paste. She placed the ruler right next to Alex and turned it right side up so that 0 was on bottom.

"Hmm," Jessica's mother said after a minute or so. "I can't get an accurate measurement. It seems he's just too small for the ruler to measure."

Jessica watched as her mother tried to get Alex's exact height. Alex stood still and watched her as well.

"Well, this ruler is too big to get the job done, and we don't have any smaller ones, do we, Jess?" Jessica's mother asked.

"Not that I know of," she replied.

"Well, I have an idea, but it could be dangerous. Jess, would you help me?"

"Yeah, sure mom. What do you need?"

"I need you to, uh, very carefully, place your feet on the table."

Jessica hesitantly and slowly placed her feet on the table. She put her heels down so that her feet pointed straight up, miles into the sky. Though she tried her best to be gentle, her feet slammed forcefully into the table, knocking Alex over.

"Oh, Alex, I'm sorry!" Jessica said, cringing a bit. "Are you alright?"

"I'm good," Alex replied, getting back to his feet.

Meanwhile, Jessica's mom took the ruler and measured her daughter's foot.

"9 1/2. Like I thought," she stated. "Now, uh, Alex, may I pick you up for a moment? Or have Jess do it?"

"You can pick me up; it's fine with me, Mrs. Monroe,"Alex answered, hoping she could hear him. "I'm used to it by now."

"That's good! Now, just hold still..."

Jessica's mother leaned in to scoop Alex up onto her finger. A long finger, complete with a French manicure on a fingernail that extended a good length beyond the finger, slid underneath Alex and lifted him into the air. Alex held tight onto one of the ridges in her fingerprint, hoping it would be enough to prevent him from falling off.

Jessica's mom was very careful in her movements and safely got Alex to the destination, which happened to be right at the base of Jessica's foot.
Jessica was watching the whole thing, trying to prevent her foot from unconsciously twitching or anything like that.

Jessica's mother dropped Alex off and pulled her finger away. Alex looked up at Jessica's dirty sole which towered miles above him. It was like looking up at the Washington Monument stacked on top of each 100 times. Her foot curved slightly, and specks of dirt bigger than him littered her sole. Gym's effects were still being felt, and a slight sweaty smell emmated from her foot. Her toes twitched slightly, the mountainous digits moving back and forth for a short moment.

"Hmm..." Jessica's mother said, looking closely at Alex and her daughter's foot. Both high school students watched as Jessica's mother's scientific mind raced, working hard on some calculations.

After a minute or so she stood up a let out a breath.

"Well, if my calculations are correct, which they may not be because they are a bit rough and approximated, then Alex is currently around a thousandth of an inch tall," she said as she walked into the kitchen.

This wasn't news to Alex, as he had already figured this out himself. Jessica, though, didn't know that he was that small and sat on the couch, awed. She pulled her feet off the table and stuck them back underneath her butt on the couch.

"Wow... a thousandth of an inch?" She said in amazement. "I can't believe anything can be that small."

The table shook slightly as Jessica's mother's heels slammed loudly into the floor. It seemed as if she was reading Alex's mind, because she soon slipped her feet out of her heels, kicking them aside into the carpeted living room.

Jessica's mother's feet slapped against the cold kitchen tile, her feet sticking to the floor for a split second due to a slight build up of sweat. Light flooded in through an open window, reflecting off the dark blue surface of her toenails. She opened the fridge and got a bottle of water before returning to the living room. Her large feet shook the ground and the table as she walked to the couch. She sat in a similar fashion as her daughter, with her feet beneath her.

"This really is remarkable," she said, taking a sip from her water. "I've never seen anything quite like this in all my years. It's astonishing your body is able to support itself at such an incredibly tiny size. Wow... Okay. Alex, did you know I am a chemist?"

"No, Mrs. Monroe," Alex replied.

"Well, I work on mixtures and conpositions and what not. I've created quite a few compounds that have seen a fair deal of use. I'm not trying to brag here, but I'm very knowledgeable in what I do and I think I might be able to help you out. You do want to grow back go normal size, yes?"

"Oh, yes, Mrs. Monroe, I'd love that! I'd love to be regular again."

"Good! Now, I have a few questions for you first. To start, are you the only one that you know of that is in your... current condition as well? Or has someone else shrunk, too?"

"Er..." Alex began. He started to think. He hadn't told Jessica yet about the cities, nor her mother. They had to know at some point, and he pondered on the best way to tell them, but he concluded that his best option would to tell them outright.

"No."

"Really?" Jessica's mother's eyebrows arched up a little. "Who else shrunk with you?"

"Well, uh... a lot of people. And they all shrunk in my house as well. Hoo... I don't know how else to put this, but there are dozens of tiny cities all shrunk and scattered about my house."

Jessica's mother looked over at her daughter, both casting surprised and worried glances at each other. This was news to the both of them.

"Really?" Jessica asked Alex, her eyes wide with distress.

"Really," Alex answered sadly.

"Hmm..." Jessica's mother began. "Well, I've never heard or seen anything like this before. This is amazing and yet at the same time terrifying. Those cities must be in such peril right now! Are they all on the same scale as you?"

"Yes," Alex replied. "All the people are the same size as me. And yes, they're in deep trouble. My mom didn't even know about them till a little while ago, and even so she still can't really comprehend the fact that they're real. She treats them like they're toys and just... messes around with them. It's awful."

"I would imagine so... that must be so terrible for those people. I can only imagine what they're seeing and feeling. Well, although that is tragic, it does help me get a good idea of how much of this concoction I'll need to make."

Jessica's mother took another sip from her water and propped her feet up on the far side of the table, away from Alex and with a powerful boom. Her wrinkled soles seemed even larger than her daughter's, and Alex knew that Jessica already had large feet. She subconsciously wiggled her toes as she sat, deep in thought.

"Okay, Alex, I'll need your assistance in making this 'cure' of sorts," she told him. "Don't worry, I'll do all the main work, I'll just need your help in collecting research so I can make a more accurate mixture. Would you be so kind as to help me? We can begin in a bit if you'd like."

Alex nodded and sat down on the table, looking through the glass at the white carpeted floor thousands of feet below. For the first time since he'd shrank, Alex was feeling a bit hopeful for the future.
Testing by Bananaman1
Jessica talked with her mom for a few minutes about the upcoming research, concerned with her friend's safety. After being reassured by her mother, Jessica gathered up her bag and materials and headed upstairs to her bedroom, leaving Alex alone with her mother.

Jessica's mother finished the last of her water and threw the bottle into the recycling bin. She picked up her heels and placed them by the front door before she returned to the living room.

"May I?" She asked Alex, bringing her finger close to him. She scooped him onto her long nail when she received a nod from the boy. She walked over to a door in the kitchen, off to the side. She opened the door to reveal a flight of wooden stairs which led down into presumably the basement. As she descended the stairs, Alex saw that this was actually her lab, as it was filled with beakers, papers, crucibles and other scientific resources. The whole place looked nice and was illuminated by a series of semi bright blue lights.

The creak of the wooden steps underneath Jessica's mother's feet ceased as she stepped onto the cold, white tile of the laboratory floor. She walked over to a long desk where a large assortment of things such as well plates and graduated cylinders were being held. She placed Alex down on an open space of the hard metal. She then turned around and started to gather materials, including a clipboard, paper and pencil.

"Alright, Alex," Jessica's mother said. "I understand you may be afraid, but it's important that you trust me, or else the results may not be accurate. I'm going to put you in a series of events, and although they may seem dangerous, I want you to know that I would never hurt you. I just want you to trust me and relax, okay?"

Her soothing voice and kind face, along with the fact that her daughter had done a great job of watching over him, made Alex trust Jessica's mother and believe her words. He admitted that he had been feeling somewhat afraid, but he was feeling less so now.

"Okay, so how this will work. I'll set you up in a situation, and I want you to answer my questions on a scale from 1 to 10, with 1 being not at all or little and with 10 being very much so or a lot. Or, just answer my question if a 1 to 10 rating doesn't apply. Sound good?"

"Sounds good to me," Alex replied. "I'm ready whenever you are."

"Okay. Let's begin, then."

Jessica's mother again placed Alex on her fingernail and now placed him on the floor a good distance away from her. Alex looked up at her towering form and realized that she was a very tall woman, even by normal standards. She was probably around 6 foot, maybe even more.

"Alright, Alex. First situation. I want you to pretend like we don't know each other, or like I'm a stranger. Remember, trust me and be honest," she explained. "For this test, I want you to stay still and stay standing where you are."

Thunderous booms filled the air as Jessica's mother took small yet poweful steps toward his position. Her feet grew larger as they steadily approached. Shortly after her beginning steps Alex fell from the sheer force of her mighty footfalls. She continued to walk towards him until her big toe was a mere couple hundred feet or so from his position.

"On a scale from 1 to 10, how scared would you be right now?" She boomed, her powerful voice resonating through the air.

Alex looked up at her monolithic toe which stood loomed ominously above him for well over a mile. It was definitely the largest toe he'd seen yet. Each one of the numerous ridges on the face of her toe looked like they could hold a small village with room to spare. A pleasant smelling lotion emanated from her toe, though her toe was filled with tiny (to her) specks of dirt and whatnot, which were too small for her to notice.

"10," Alex replied truthfully. Had she not been someone he knew and trusted, Alex would be downright terrified of a toe that utterly enormous in such close proximity of him.

"Thank you for your honesty, Alex," she said as she scribbled something down onto the paper. "Alright, next test. Same rules, but I don't want you to turn around this time."

Jessica's mother walked behind him, her titanic toe lifting up and flying through the sky at dizzying speeds. The rest of her foot passed overhead, even longer than his mother's sole, which measured an impressive 8 miles long. It still perplexed Alex as to how something so completely gargantuan could move so incredibly fast.

Jessica's mother stopped close behind him and placed her feet together. She then slammed her feet into the ground forcefully a couple of times. The booms were so loud that Alex had to cover his ears to prevent too much damage. He'd always complained of people talking and walking hurting his ears, but nothing compared in volume and intensity to this. Of course, he was thrown to the ground in a few short milliseconds from the tremendous booms.

"Sorry about that one, Alex, but it's for the best," she apologized. "Okay, I've got a few questions about this one. First, how loud was that?"

"10, definitely," Alex answered quickly. "I've never heard anything so loud."

"Mhm... Alright, how frightened would you have been?"

"Um... 8-ish. I'd be pretty scared if someone's footsteps were that loud."

"I bet," Jessica's mother chuckled as she wrote down Alex's answers. "Now, I want you to brace yourself a bit. It might get a bit rough..."

Jessica's mother took a large step back before placing her hands onto the ground and then subsequently her knees and eventually her entire body so that she was lying on her stomach. The tremendous noise created from her lying down was almost as bad as her intentionally loud stomping.

"Okay, now for this test I'm going to make a few faces. I want you to look at me and answer my questions, as well as the typical 1 to 10 one again. Ready?"

Alex nodded and the third test began. Jessica's mother smiled down at him, her eyebrows arching in an apologetic form. She tilted her head slightly to the side as well.

"What kind of emotion do I appear to be portraying?" She asked.

"Sympathetic, kind, empathetic, any of those," Alex answered.

"And how afraid would you feel?"

"About a 2."

"Good, good." Jessica's mother moved on to the next face. She furrowed her brow and glared down at him, clenching her fists as well. Her face seemed to show the perfect level of angry but not too angry, which Alex thought was the worst kind.

"What kind of emotion was that?" She inquired, returning her face to a neutral one with a happier demeanor.

"Angry, frustrated, ticked, maybe furious."

"Okay, and how afraid would you have been?"

"Around a 9. That would be terrifying, having someone dozens of miles tall angry at you!"

"Definitely!" She laughed, preparing for the next face. This one, she raised her eyebrows in a quizzical way. She tilted her head to the side and widened her eyes a bit, leaning in closer towards Alex.

"Alright, what was that last one?"

"Curious, interested, inquisitive," he replied.

"And finally, how afraid would you have been?"

"Hmm.. probably about a 9 as well."

"Interesting... you would be just as afraid of a curious giant as an angry one? Would you care to explain why?"

"Well, I mean, an angry giant is definitely scary. They want to hurt me, so of course I'd be frightened. But a curious giant is scary, too. Who knows what they'd do? She could hurt me accidentally, force me to do anything. She might not be aware of how much is too much, and that would not be good."

"Ah, yes. I understand what you mean. Well thought out. I might not have looked at it that way. Alright, just a couple more tests and we'll be done. You're doing great so far."

Jessica's mother stood up to her full, imposing height, careful not to harm Alex.

"Okay, hold still," she said absently as reached down to him, picking him up. She placed him on her big toenail and then stood back up.

Alex looked around at his new surroundings. What would as appear as a smooth, immaculate nail to someone the same size as Jessica's mother was to him a seemingly endless, sprawling field, filled with hills of different heights. These hills were actually just spots where a bit of extra nail polish had accumulated. Totally unnoticeable to a normal person, but something that reached up to 30 feet tall to him. He looked down at the dark blue polish, studying his reflection. He looked up and around. The expanse that was this woman's toenail went on for as far as he could see.

"Okay, Alex," her powerful voice called out. "How scared would you be?"

"Around a 7-ish. It is pretty frightening."

"Alright, and what are you thinking right now?"

"Lots of things. I'm thinking, I'm really high up, if I fell I could die. I'm thinking, this toenail is so huge I can't even see the end of it. But maybe most of all, I'm asking myself, 'why did she put me up here? What is she going to do me?'"

"Those would all be very real concerns if this was an actual situation you found yourself in, definitely. Alex, I'm sorry if this question comes off as rude, and you don't have to answer it if you don't want to, but... do you happen to feel any... arousal?"

Alex hoped she couldn't see the red he was now flushing. He wasn't sure why, but he definitely was feeling a bit aroused.

"Y-yes..." he answered meekly.

"It's alright, no need to feel ashamed!" Jessica's mother chuckled. "It's quite a normal feeling for teenage boys. As for why you may feel slightly aroused, that I am not sure of. Maybe it's because of your lack of power, or maybe because of where you've been placed? I don't know; that is not my field of expertise."

Alex turned an even deeper red at this, still hoping she couldn't see. This whole shrinking ordeal made him realize he may have a bit of a foot fetish, something that, now that he knew of, he wasn't so proud of.

"Okay... now for the final 'situation'," Jessica's mother said, carefully taking Alex off of her enormous toenail and placing him on the ground close to her even larger toes. "Now, Alex, this situation is probably the most stressful, and, well, dangerous. Please just trust me and do as I say and you'll be perfectly fine."

Though he still trusted her, Jessica's mother's words made him a bit apprehensive. He wondered what this final test would be.

"Alex, I'd like for you to lie on your back," Jessica's mother asked. "Good. Now, you must stay very still. Do not get up or move around. Please."

Very slowly, Jessica's mother moved her foot closer to Alex so that it was incredibly close to him. She then picked up her foot and placed her heel down so that her sole rested diagonally over Alex. Then, she slowly began to lower her foot.

Alex squirmed and fidgeted in place as her colossal sole grew closer and closer to him. He could feel himself actually sweating. He was unsure if this was really part of the research or if Jessica's mom was just going to kill him. He squirmed more as the sole got even closer. Her sole filled his entire vision, and even craning his neck back didn't allow Alex to see past her foot. Everything around him began to become darker.

"Put your hands up so I know when to stop," she ordered.

Alex did as he was told, her sole getting closer and bigger with each passing second. He began to become very hot as the warmth from her sole filled the air and as he began to sweat even more. Soon enough, he felt the warm, soft flesh of her sole meet his sweaty, puny hands. He closed his eyes and turned to the side, not wanting to watch what would happen next.

Jessica's mother stopped her foot's descent when the just barely felt the near microscopic hands of Alex against her huge sole.

"Alright..." she said. "How scared would you be?"

Alex didn't answer right away, regaining his composure. He wiped his forehead, which was covered with sweat.

"Alex? Are you okay? Alex?" Jessica's mother inquired when she didn't receive a response.

"Yeah, yeah... I'm-I'm alright. Just needed a second. What was the question again?"

"How scared would you have been?"

'More like how scared was I,' Alex thought to himself. That was a very real scare for him, and it wasn't yet over, as the vast expanse of sole still rested but only 3 feet from him, on his scale as well.

"Is there an option for more than 10?" He semi-joked.

"Really? That afraid?" Jessica's mother laughed a little, shaking her foot considerably and moving Alex's hands back and forth.

"Yeah, I would've been absolutely terrified if that was real."

Alex breathed a huge sigh of relief when he felt Jessica's mothers humongous sole lift off of him and slam into the ground next to him. He was glad the whole ordeal was over. That was, by far, the worst test.

"I'm very sorry you had to go through all that, Alex. I can tell you didn't like that one," she said apologetically. "But hey, look on the bright side. This information will certainly help with the serum to get you back to normal."

"Thank you, Mrs. Monroe," Alex said to her.

"You're very welcome, Alex. I'm just doing the right thing. You're a very kind kid and I believe you certainly deserve to see a cure. I bet you've been through a lot. Thank you for your assistance. Would you like to go back upstairs while I work down here, maybe see Jessica?"

Alex nodded and was scooped off the floor into her long nail. Jessica's mother thundered up the stairs and opened the door. Nearly an hour and a half had passed since they went down. The sun was still high in the sky since it was June. Jessica was sitting at the island in the kitchen doing homework and smiled as her mother came up with Alex in hand.

"Alex was an excellent helper with me downstairs," she said to her daughter as she placed him near her on the island. "Thanks to him, I have plenty of research for this cure I'm going to work on. I'll see you guys in a bit and I'll cook up some dinner. Sound good?"

Jessica nodded and looked down at Alex as her mother walked back downstairs. And Alex couldn't help but stare as her mother walked downstairs, her enormous feet taking powerful steps down the stairs.
Realization by Bananaman1
Sally pulled the keys out of the ignition and stepped out of the car, slamming the door as she got out. The bright, hot sun reflected off of her polished toes. She walked to the front door and rummaged for her keys in her purse for a bit before finding them and pulling them out. She opened the door and stomped angrily inside. Although she was hot, she didn't turn on the AC, and instead only opened a window a little bit. Sally then turned around and began to scan the floor, her green eyes looking intently for any puny city she could find. She was quite upset with those things and wanted to take some anger out on whichever unfortunate city she saw first.

Sally had just returned from the salon. She was back after having been there just yesterday. She was having fun playing with the holograms, stepping on them and whatnot. After she'd finished with them, she went into the living room and started to read a book, propping her feet up. That's when she noticed there were a few noticeable chips in her polish. Irate, she called the salon again and demanded a new pedicure, but, seeing as they were closed, had to come tomorrow. She went, this time settling on a red color for her toes, not wanting another French pedicure.

Still upset with what the tiny cities had done to her polish, Sally decided to dole out a little punishment. Not wanting to risk another chip, she kept her sandals on as she walked around the house. One unlucky city happened to be very close to where Sally was looking. The city was on the small side of the scale, small enough to fit under Sally's big toe if she so chose.

Sally walked slowly over to the city, conscious of her footsteps and the damage they were already causing to the miniature city. She lifted her huge sandal over it, the yellowish leather growing larger as it descended. She slammed her foot down on top of the city, completely obliterating it.

Sally moved on to the next one, having a fun idea for this next city. Spotting a slightly larger city next to a chair in the kitchen, she began to head over to it, taking extra powerful steps to instill more fear into the people.

The ground shook a tremendous amount for the tiny people as Sally lumbered towards them. Buildings swayed and fell from the earthquakes that were nearly beyond the Richter scale. She stopped near the city, placing one titanic foot on either side of the city. Smiling and laughing, Sally bent over and picked up the micro city between her thumb and forefinger. People were flung to the ground as the city rose at immeasurable speeds. Sally's red lips parted as she flashed her white teeth at the city, toying with it. She then lowered the city back towards the ground, sending people flying through the air and lifting a few buildings out of the ground.

Sally laughed again as she placed the city on the back of her shoe, right under her heel. Sally, taking pride in her body and wanting her feet to look nice, also had a good looking heel, making sure that it had very few cracks and little dead skin. She tauntingly moved her hair of the way and put her hand to her ear, asking for the citizens of the city to scream louder. She couldn't hear them either way, but she was satisfied in knowing that they were definitely screaming right about now.

The people below were indeed screaming as they looked up at Sally's massive heel. The immaculate, clean heel filled their entire vision and lowered at an alarming rate. The sweet scent of peaches filled the air as her heel grew closer to the city. It felt like an eternity for the people below for her heel to reach the city. The destruction, however, was instantaneous. Buildings crumbled and the entire city was pulverized as her smooth heel made contact with the settlement. Sally could barely feel anything at all, but she did feel a little bit and knew that she had destroyed the city, just like that.

Sally continued to destroy cities for a bit, stepping on whichever ones she could find. As time went on she became more aware of just how much power she had over the cities and of her tremendous size. She hadn't really thought about it before, but now she was taken aback by her total control of the holograms below.

Wanting to get a more accurate estimation of her size, Sally took off her right sandal and placed it on the floor. She looked around for a city until she found one back in the living room. She gently walked over to it, this time not wanting to cause too much damage to it.

This particular city was also on the smaller side of the spectrum. Tbough she tried to keep them to a minimum, Sally's earthquakes were even worse for the people because of their reduced size.

Sally reached the city and bent over, resting on her knees. She slowly and carefully picked up her foot and placed it to the right of the city. She stared at it for a while, taking in her huge size. The city was a bit smaller than her big toe, giving Sally an idea of just how massive she was compared to the city. She liked it.

The unfortunate city had nearly been destroyed from the sheer force of Sally's toe landing near the city. They were soon out of their misery as the bottom of a monolithic sandal stepped on their small establishment and snuffed them out.

Sally slipped off her other sandal and went into the kitchen to prepare herself a snack. Having felt she had sufficiently punished the cities, she wanted to relax and wind down. Her bare feet slapped against the cold kitchen tile, unknowingly crushing a few cities that happened to be in her path. Her mind set on something else, she didn't even feel them as they crumbled beneath her soles.

Sally opened the fridge and grabbed some cheese, then headed to the pantry to retrieve a box of crackers. She took seven crackers out, cut the cheese into seven pieces and headed back into the living room. She flipped on the TV, grabbed her book from yesterday and again propped her feet up, crossing the right over the left.

Sally read her book, the constant, quiet background noise of the television filling the air. Every now and then she would flex her toes and examine her polish, looking for any flaws or chops, happy that she couldn't find any.

After a couple of hours of reading and watching TV, Sally began to yawn a bit. Checking the clock, she noted that it was only 6:00. She was tired but didn't want to turn in so early, so she settled on taking a quick nap.

She sauntered into her bedroom, not even taking her clothes off as she closed the door and hopped into bed. She pulled the covers over herself and closed her eyes. After a short while, she began to drift off.
Serum by Bananaman1
Alex and Jessica talked for a bit about school and whatnot while they waited for Jessica's mother to come up. Jessica focused on finishing her homework as Alex sat on the endless granite table. He thought about the tests that Jessica's mother had put him though and wondered how useful they actually were. He trusted her still, though, and believed that they must have had a use if she made him go through them.

Alex felt the ground shake and knew that Jessica's mother must have been coming up the stairs. Sure enough, the shaking became more intense and then the white wooden door swung open. Jessica looked up at smiled at her mother, who smiled in return.

"Good news, guys!" Jessica's mother thundered. "The research I've compiled has really helped the cure effort. If it keeps going at this rate, I think it'll be done by tonight!"

"Wow, great work, mom!" Jessica congratulated. "I guess those tests really did help, huh?"

"They sure did," she replied. "Thank you, Alex, for your help. I doubt I'd be as far along without it."

Alex blushed at her words. Those tests actually did help the serum. Now that he thought about it, the tests weren't too bad, actually. He'd be under her feet again in a heartbeat if it meant he'd be normal again. He was actually excited now. He felt like this would be the end soon.

Jessica's mother walked over to the fridge, still barefoot. She leaned over, her butt sticking out quite considerably. Alex couldn't help but look, and his small size guaranteed that no one could see him looking. Being small did have its benefits.

"Hmm..." Jessica's mother said. "What would you guys think about breakfast for dinner? Would that be okay?"

Jessica looked at Alex, who had luckily looked away a few seconds ago. Jessica shrugged at him, signaling that she didn't care. Alex shrugged back, and Jessica told her mom that that was fine. Jessica's mother pulled out some pancake batter and walked over to the stove, grabbing a pan. She began to cook, and Jessica finished her homework, leaving Alex again with nothing to do.

Alex thought back on his experiences while small. It sure was an adventure. The first day had been the worst, when neither his mother or his sister knew of his predicament. Constantly avoiding their feet was a terrifying experience. He thought about Sarah, Wolf and Fox. He hadn't seen them in days. They were likely just another red splotch on his mother's sole at this point, unfortunately. He'd really gotten lucky, now that he thought about it. He wouldn't have been saved if his mother wasn't the giant, and if Jessica hadn't helped him he really would be in a bad spot.

The loud sound of plates being placed on a nearby table shook Alex from his thoughts. Alex turned around and saw Jessica's mother sitting down at the table. He then felt Jessica's warm fingers pick him up and carry him to the table. She placed him next to her plate, which rose high into the sky. The smell of pancakes filled the air.

Jessica broke off a tiny piece of a pancake and gave it to Alex before she began to fix up her own. The small piece she'd given Alex was larger than the boy, but at this size, basically everything was.

Over dinner they discussed the serum and talked about Alex's time while shrunken. They'd already talked a bit, but they wanted to know more about what the world was like when one was so tiny.

After dinner, Jessica's mother went back downstairs to continue working while Jessica and Alex went into the living room. Jessica turned on the TV and placed Alex on the end table next to the couch. They both watched the television for a few minutes.

"So, Alex, you're not gonna be small for much longer, huh?" Jessica said.

"Hope so," Alex replied. "Don't want to jinx it. Your mom is great for doing this. I thought I might have been stuck like this forever."

"I guess we got lucky. She's good at what she does, too. She's no novice at this."

"Also good. Who knows what would happen if she didn't know what she was doing? For all we know I could get even smaller. I think you'll agree that I'm small enough as it is," Alex laughed.

Jessica laughed as well and they continued watching the show. After a short while Alex felt the familiar rumble of footsteps. The basement door flung open and Jessica's mother walked into the living room.

"Good news, guys," she said quickly as she strode into the room, not taking a seat. Alex's eyes lit up as he heard this.

"What? Did you finish it?" Jessica asked her mother.

"Not quite," she answered. "It's nearly done, but we need to do a few things first. Come on, follow me."

Jessica's mother waved her hand and began heading back towards the basement. Jessica picked up Alex and followed her mother downstairs. The stairs creaked under both women's bare feet as they entered the lab.

"Okay, Jessica, put Alex on the table over there and stand here, please," Jessica's mother asked.

Jessica put Alex on a table filled with beakers and papers before walking back over to her mother.

"Alright," she said as she reached around for materials. "I imagine you both want to know what's going on. This serum I've developed will be able to restore your size, Alex, as well as anyone else that's shrunken. It will return the cities to wherever they came from by reverting their state to what it was a couple of days ago, before they shrunk and were transported to your home. It also will transport everybody with the cities, so you won't have to worry about your house being filled with strangers.

"There is a small flaw with it, but that's why I brought you guys down here. The serum doesn't just unshrink the people in your house, Alex. What it does is increase the size of all humans that it affects. So, while it would restore you and the others to your normal size, it would make Jessica and me gigantic.

"Luckily, I developed another serum which gives immunity to the main serum," she explained. She looked over a table behind her for a second before she found what she was looking for. She grabbed two syringes, each filled with a light green liquid. She then walked over to a nearby sink and washed her hands. Pulling gloves over her hands, she walked back over to Jessica.

"Okay, honey," she said. "This shot will give us immunity to the serum so we don't grow. The immunity should kick in in about a half hour."

Jessica's mother gave Jessica the shot before injecting herself with the immunity. She washed off the syringes and tossed them in the garbage along with her blue gloves.

"Now," Jessica's mother said while cleaning up, "the serum is a bit strange in terms of how it's administered. Obviously I cannot inject people with it. Not only would it not affect the cities themselves, but the people are simply too small and too numerous for an injection to work. So, I made the cure, instead of a liquid, a gas. I have it stored in a glass sphere that I can attach to an air pump so that it can reach the entire house. Only a very tiny amount of the serum is needed for it to work, so it will be able to reach the entire home without losing its effect.

Jessica looked over at Alex in amazement, and Alex returned the look. They were both taken aback by Jessica's mother's ingenuity and smarts. Alex smiled to himself, silently hoping that everything would work.

Jessica's mother grabbed a glass sphere from a cluttered table in the corner of the room. It looked empty but it held the clear gas that was the serum.

"So... are you guys ready?"
Growing Back by Bananaman1
Jessica took the serum and headed up the stairs while her mother headed over to Alex. Her huge fingers delicately picked him up and then dropped him in her expansive palm. Alex was visibly excited now.

"So... you ready, Alex?" Jessica's mother asked with a smile on her face, giggling a little.

"Oh, yes I am, Mrs. Monroe!" Alex shouted. "Thank you so much!"

Jessica's mother laughed and walked upstairs. Alex watched her huge bare feet go up and down and hoped that this would be the last time he'd have to see giant feet. He was getting pretty tired of them.

Jessica's mother reached the top of the stairs and closed the basement door behind her. She then headed into the main hallway which held the front door. Jessica was sitting by the door, slipping her second sandal onto her foot and getting up. Her mother walked next to her daughter by the door where a plethora of sandals, heels and other shoes laid scattered about. She carefully placed Alex on the floor a good distance away and sat down with quite a powerful boom to put on her footwear.

Wanting to move quickly, Jessica's mother settled on a simple pair of sandals. She slipped her enormous feet into the sandals quickly, unconsciously slamming her feet down afterwards. She then picked Alex back up and placed him back in her palm.

Jessica smiled as she opened the door and headed to the car, leading her mother and Alex. Alex was giddy as well, eager to finally be normal again. The hot sun was still high in the sky and it shone down onto the three as they entered the car. Jessica hopped into the passenger side, leaving her mother to drive.

"Hmm..." Jessica's mother said as she closed the car door and started the vehicle. "Where can I put you, Alex? I can't hold you, and Jessica's hands are full."

Alex laughed. He'd been in this situation many times before, and it seemed like this would be his last.

"Just put me on your sandal. I'll be fine, don't worry. I've done it a lot of times already," he told her when she raised her eyebrows in concern.

"You're sure about this?" She asked as she began to lower him to her feet.

"Yep," he replied. "It's totally safe and it won't affect your driving either."

Jessica's mother smiled down at Alex as she placed him in the same spot he'd been in before, between her big and second toe. A sweet scent filled the air, coupled with a bit of a dirty smell as well. Jessica's mother's toe's were a bit warm, but Alex didn't mind.

The car began to move and Alex smiled to himself. This was really happening. It was all about to be over soon. He could finish school and have a normal life. He looked over at the enormous toe next to him and grinned. This would be the last foot he had to ride on in a car. The sun reflected off her dark blue polish and Alex looked away. He'd only been shrunk for a few days, but it felt like an eternity for him.

The ride was short, only about 10 minutes. Jessica's mother's foot scent had completely covered him at this point. First thing he was going to do when he was normal size again was take a shower. A proper one.

The car slowed to a halt and Alex lurched forward a bit before flying back. Two car doors opened before Alex saw two huge fingers come down and grab him. Jessica's mother picked him up and carried him outside. Closing the car door, the three of them headed to Alex's front door.

"Ah, man," Jessica's mother sighed. "I'm so forgetful."

"What is it?" Jessica asked.

"I forgot the pump," she answered, starting to walk back to the car. "I'm gonna have to drive back home and pick it up."

"Wait, Mrs. Monroe!" Alex shouted, hoping she would hear him. Luckily she did.

"Yes, Alex?" She replied, still walking.

"I've got a pump in my garage you could use," Alex told her. "It's right over there. The garage doors are open."

"Oh, wonderful! Thank you, Alex!"

Jessica's mother turned around and headed into the garage. She looked around for a bit, unable to find the pump.

"Where is it, Alex? I can't seem to find it," she asked.

"To the right, by the footballs," he answered.

Jessica's mother searched for a bit and was able to find the pump hidden behind a pile of sports equipment in the corner. She smiled as she pulled the thing out and began to head over to the front door again.

"Oh, don't go that way, Mrs. Monroe," Alex began. "The door's probably locked. Amanda's out I think, and I don't know where my mom is. The garage door is usually open, though. Try that one first."

Jessica's mother followed Alex's advice and turned around again. She climbed the short set of stairs, Jessica close behind. Sure enough, the garage door was unlocked and the three entered Alex's kitchen.

Jessica's mother closed the door and set the pump down.

"Okay, Jessica, give me the serum and go take a look around the house," Jessica's mother said. "Check to see if there's anyone else and make sure all the windows are closed."

Jessica handed the serum over and began to search the home. Jessica's mother meanwhile got to work. She carefully placed Alex on the floor near her feet but not too close. A small city rested near her titanic feet but she didn't notice. She tested the pump a few times to make sure it worked before she began to fasten the sphere onto it.

Alex felt the ground shake and knew that Jessica must be returning. Jessica closed an open window in the living room before heading back into the kitchen.

"Watch your step, honey," Jessica's mother said. "Alex's on the floor. And try not to step on any cities, either, wherever they may be. No one home?"

"Doesn't look like it," Jessica replied.

The loud booms ended as Jessica entered the kitchen. Both of them smiled down at Alex.

"Well, Alex, are you ready?" Jessica's mother asked.

"Definitely, Mrs. Monroe!" Alex shouted up excitedly.

Jessica's mother smiled as she began to pump the serum into the air. A very faint odor entered the air, letting everyone know that the serum had begun to work. Jessica's mother pumped the serum a couple times after it was empty to make sure it was all out.

Alex sat a couple of seconds, waiting for something to happen. His smile began to fade a little, but he didn't lose hope.

"How long is it supposed to take to work, Mrs. Monroe?" Alex asked.

"I'm not sure," she replied. "10 minutes, maybe? But that's just a guess. I'd pick you up but I don't want it to go into effect while you're in my hand."

Alex took a seat on the endless tile floor, waiting for the serum to work. He looked around at everything, wanting to get one final look at everything while he was still so tiny. The living room seemed a forever away, an insane distance. The cupboards and drawers rose miles into the sky, putting the world's tallest buildings to shame. And, of course, there were the two women in the room. Utterly dwarfing any living thing by thousands of times, it seemed impossible for them to exist at such humongous sizes. Alex looked at their huge feet, the things he'd been next to countless times over the past couple of days. The ground shook slightly as Jessica's mother tapped her foot lightly on the floor out of boredom.

Suddenly, a strange feeling overcame Alex. He was tingling all over. It didn't feel all too pleasant. Alex smiled, hoping this was what he was he thought it was. Jessica and her mother looked at him, both with somewhat astonished expressions.

Then, all at once, the serum kicked in. The kitchen's immensity seemed to lessen and the endless pillars that were the women's legs began to shrink. Alex was growing back to normal size. Slowly but surely he began to regain his size. Jessica and her mother went from being thousands of times the size of the Empire State Buidling to only hundreds, then down to its size until eventually they weren't huge at all.

Alex looked down at himself. He inspected his hands, turning them over. He rubbed his body, feeling his arms and hands. He looked up at Jessica and her mother. Or, rather, he looked over at him, because he was now the same size as them.

A huge smile spread across Alex's face, returned by both of the women. Alex rushed towards them, the three of the sharing a long and sweet hug.

After a long while Alex pulled back from them and looked them over. He was slightly taller than Jessica, but her mother had a few good inches over him. She was definitely a tall woman, even when Alex wasn't smaller than a grain of rice.

"Thank you so much, Mrs. Monroe," Alex said to her, true gratitude in his voice. "I... I don't know what to say. This is wonderful. I... I thought I'd be small forever. I don't know where I'd be without you."

"I'm so happy for you, Alex," she replied. "I'm just glad I was able to help you with your problem."

Alex looked over at Jessica, who was turned slightly to the side, playing with her hair. She smiled at him, and he went over and hugged her again.

"Thank you, Jessica, for everything," he began. "I wouldn't be here if you hadn't helped me through the school day. Thank you for that, and for your kindness. No one else had really helped me at my size before you and your mom."

"No problem, Alex," she said. "Good thing you called me. You might want to take a shower or something, though. You... kinda smell."

All three of them laughed at this.

"Hey, that's your mother's foot your smelling right now," Alex laughed.

Jessica's mother gave him a playful smack at this comment, laughing again.

"You guys can stay here for a while if you'd like. Maybe we could order some dinner or something," Alex offered.

"That sounds great, Alex. Thank you," Jessica's mother said, taking a seat on the living room sofa.

Alex headed down the hallway towards his bedroom to pick out some clothes for his shower. He stopped halfway down the hallway, though.

"What the hell?" He yelled loudly.

"What is it?" Jessica's mother asked concernedly as she and Jessica ran towards him. The quickly saw what it was when they reached him.

A large portion of the house was, well, missing. The nearby portion was wrecked and destroyed. His mother's bedroom, his sister's and one of the bathrooms was ruined. TVs lied strewn about. Armoires were in pieces, the sharp wooden debris all over the floor. His mother's bed was crushed, like if a two ton weight had been dropped onto the center. A bit of water came spurting out of a busted pipe.

"What happened here?" Jessica's mother asked, stepping carefully inside to examine the wreckage.

Alex turned around and walked into the living room. This side of the house was luckily intact. Alex looked about the room when something out the window caught his eye. Rushing over to the window, he gasped a little when he saw what it was.

"Come here," he said to Jessica and her mother. The two of them came running over, crowding around the small window. They let out considerably louder gasps when they saw as well.

Out in the middle of the city, stacked on top of each other, were two huge soles.
End Notes:
Well, that'll end this story! Thanks everyone who's read and followed this story. I took a lot of breaks throughout and stopped writing for a while, but it's finished now.

This entire story stemmed from a single idea I had a year ago in this story. I remember explicitly that I thought of a giantess mother with brown toenail polish scrunching her toes in front of a tiny city. And from that scene came the entire story.

Again, thanks to everyone who's reviewed and read the story. It's been nice to hear the feedback and criticism of the story.

Obviously from the ending there's going go be a sequel. I'll try to have the first chapter out soon but I don't know when that'll be. Hopefully the sequel will be longer, more descriptive and better overall. It'll open up a lot of scenarios and ideas that I couldn't explore in this story.

Finally, again, thank you everyone and happy New Year!
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5741