The Whyte Sisters by Trace Urishimina
Summary:

Four wealthy sisters have had enough of their stepmother's scheming, so with the help of their genius sisters size ray, they plan to rescue their captive brother from the hospital in which he is imprisoned and poisoned and break their stepmothers hold on their late father's business.


Categories: Gentle, Giantess, Crush, Destruction, Entrapment, Growing Woman, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 6667 Read: 15789 Published: March 06 2016 Updated: March 06 2017
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by Trace Urishimina

2. Chapter 2 by Trace Urishimina

3. Chapter 3 by Trace Urishimina

Chapter 1 by Trace Urishimina

Standing before a large oak desk in a large study was one Luvia Whyte the eldest of five siblings aged twenty-one. She had shoulder length golden blonde hair styled in coils and blue eyes that shone like sapphires, matching the dark blue dress she was wearing. The view of the window showed the vast estate and in the distance London.

Even as she stood before the stepmother she despised she remained calm, collected and elegant as always. The woman who sat behind a desk that was never hers was her stepmother Lyn Whyte. Honestly Luvia couldn’t understand what father saw in this vile greedy woman, she was pretty by the standards of commoners and the wealthy elite like themselves, but that alone would not be enough to catch father’s eye he was not so shallow as to look only skin deep.

But still she could not fault him for feeling lonely after mother died. She died of sudden heart failure merely two years after the birth their brother, Peter Whyte, who was the youngest sibling and now seventeen years of age bordering eighteen in a mere three weeks and the reason why she was confronting the woman she and her sisters hated.

“My sisters and I were wondering if we could visit our brother in hospital.” Luvia spoke her request to the woman, making sure that no feelings of malice or hate slipped through her mask of serenity. “It has nearly been a whole year since we’ve seen him and his birthday is in three weeks.”

“Absolutely not.” Lyn snapped never once looking up from her computer to her stepdaughter. “I’ve told you all before you can see him once he’s better, he is far too ill for visitors.”

Most people would shout and scream at being told this, most people would rage and trash the room but Luvia Whyte was not most people. She had self-control and patience, her time would come soon the woman she so hated would be left with nothing and her siblings would stand victorious leading the family business into a glorious new era, she need only wait for the right time to strike and so she gave a graceful curtsey before silently showing herself out.

When she left she found the twins waiting for her, Joan and Lia both aged nineteen. Even though they were twins they had radically different personalities and appearances. If Joan was the day, then Lia was the night.

Joan was a gentle yet slightly clumsy soul who excelled in music, cooking, art, dancing, sewing amongst other things. She had the potential to become an artist or musician of great renown, she had several offers from world famous orchestra’s but she had yet to take any up on them. With shoulder length light blonde hair and light blue eyes, she often wore ladylike dresses looking more like a girl than her sisters.

In contrast Lia, or Metallia as she preferred to be called was the most physically active of the siblings. She had short dirty blond hair and dark blue eyes, she wore a grey tank top and denim shorts. An athletic prodigy who had gold medals for marathons, trophies for boxing, football, rugby and several martial arts awards. However, unlike her twin she was not gentle, she was violent, aggressive and not at all afraid to hurt others or make them bleed to get what she wanted. She often fantasised about being a giant and smashing up tiny towns and killing the inhabitants. When they were younger she got her brother to play pretend with her, she was the giant smashing up the town and he was the tiny who kept her company as she did. Metallia only really listened to Luvia or her brother, only they could curb her temper, the latter out of fondness the former out of fear of Luvia.

It was the one thing all the sisters shared, a fondness for their only brother. In accordance with their fathers will he was set to inherit the family business and all of its assets. None of the sisters begrudged him for this however, they all knew why. Their grandfather on his death bed had made their father swear to give the family business to a male heir, unable to the refuse a dying man’s final wish he agreed and kept the promise.

Their brother however had never even thought of cutting them out and swore that they would continue the family business together. They had lots of fun times before the stepmother had intruded on their lives.

“So, I take it the old hag said no again?” Metallia scoffed folding her arms behind her head and following Luvia as she led her sisters through the mansion.

“But why not?” Joan protested with frustration. “Surely no disease is so serious that even a mere visit from family would cause great harm.”

Luvia chose not to answer her sisters and picked up the pace leading her sisters through hallways of the mansion, ignoring the servants who were hard at work until they finally arrived at a pair of double doors that lead to the garage.

“Are we goin somewhere?” Metallia asked as they entered the garage which contained antique cars, sports cars, muscle cars, motorcycles, limos and many other vehicles that the family had collected. There were rare vehicles from all over the world in this collection.

Luvia went over to a box on the wall and took a pair of car keys before unlocking a car that neither Joan nor Metallia recognised. It looked like a DeLorean but with four seats instead of merely two.

“When did we get a DeLorean?” Metallia asked taking the passenger sight while Joan got in the back and Luvia took the drivers wheel.

“Our sister Mika built it in her spare time after watching those ‘Back to the Future’ Movies.” Luvia explained as she started up the engine. “I do believe she thought she could build a time machine.”

“That explains the flux capacitor and time circuits.” Metallia sighed as they left the garage and drove away from the huge Whyte manor. “She may be a super genius, but I doubt even she could build a time machine.”

“Would you believe that she was on the verge of contacting the Libyans for plutonium?” Luvia let out a long suffering sigh as she turned headed far down the road away from the dying sunlight which shone in the mirror. “Thankfully I was able to stop her from taking it any further.”

“Ok, lets change the subject.” Metallia said shaking her head at the smartest sister’s blatant stupidity. “Why have you been working me like a dog these past few months? You been insisting that I exercise more than I do, not that I don’t like the abs your regime has given me.” Metallia flexed her muscles which became visible as she did. “But what gives? you were never such a slave driver before.”

“Simple dear sister, I have need of your physical prowess in order to rescue our brother.” Luvia responded with a knowing smile.

“Rescue, but he’s only ill isn’t he? Why would he need rescuing?” Joan asked putting her hands to her mouth in shock.

“Our stepmother has been lying to us.” Luvia responded. “She has been poisoning him order to keep him in the hospital, the short version is that she intends to keep him alive until he eighteen and inherits the family estate that father left him, then she will kill him and take what is his for herself.”

“That…. that…” Joan shook with anger but her polite demeanour prevented her from completing her sentence, however her twin had no such constraints. “BITCH!! I SAY WE GO BACK THERE AND KILL HER!!”

“We will deal her in time but our brothers safety comes first.” Luvia stated calmly. “Mika and I have come up with a plan, we can rescue our brother and keep him hidden while treating the poison. Then when he’s healthy we will begin the downfall of our stepmother.”

After several more minutes of silence and driving at high speeds down the road Metallia spoke up again.

“Say not that I don’t believe you or anything but how do you know the wicked witch is poisoning him?” She asked carefully. “How do you know he isn’t just sick?”

“Simple, Mika has been intercepting her emails for quite some time.” Luvia replied with a smirk as she turned and went through some metal gates and drove onto the grounds of a large and very plain looking building. “Apparently she has been conspiring with her lawyer and the two mentioned the plans in emails with only basic encryption.”

“So why don’t we just kill the bitch?” Metallia asked impatiently as Luvia parked the car in the buildings garage.

“Because sister murder is messy and draws attention.” Luvia answered as the sisters exited the car and headed through some doors which led deeper into the building.

-----------------

The building was far larger than either Metallia or Joan thought. Some of the hallways and rooms they passed through were easily as large as some convention centres, the ceilings were nearly five hundred feet high and the rooms were nearly twice as wide.

“Jeez sis what are planning on holding a convention in here?” Metallia asked whistling at the expanse of the building.

“No, this complex was built entirely around Mika’s lab with this plan in mind.” Luvia replied as she pushed through another set of doors and into a laboratory.

Entering the significantly smaller room which contained various machines and computers beeping and making noises as they went about doing whatever Mika had built them to do.

There sitting on a chair typing away at a computer was the second eldest sister Mika who was aged twenty. Unlike the other siblings she had red hair and wore glasses over her own blue eyes. To say she was a genius was a vast understatment. Mika’s intelligence had allowed her to create inventions that were well beyond their time, such as a working teleporter which she kept a secret due to not wanting the military coming for some of the things she had made. She’d even created a generator that gave her free clean energy so she didn’t have to worry about excessive electricity bills due her experiments taking up a lot of energy. Enough to attract unwanted attention if she remained hooked up to the public national grid.  

“Ah you’re finally here, good I can start letting you in on the plan to rescue our brother.” Mika said with a Cheshire cat like smile on her face.

“But first put these on.” Luvia held out a pair of black skin tight latex cat suits to the twins as well as a pair of military style boots each.

“Er…sis what are these for?” Metallia asked taking a suit and undressing to put it on.

“Yes, I must ask as well it seem a little…. daring for my tastes.” Joan commented taking a suit and emulating her twin.

“We will need to be disguised for this plan to work.”  Luvia explained as she got out of her clothes and put on a suit of her own and slipped on the combat boots.

When they were done dressing the only skin showing from the three was from their faces.

“Alright now put these on please.” Mika handed her sisters each an opened thick metallic bracelet.

“What are these for?” Metallia questions putting the bracelet on wrist and jumping in surprise when it snapped shut of its own accord.

“They’re like those tracking devices the cops use to keep track of criminals who are allowed to wander around.” Mika explained. “We’re going to wear them so we can have the teleporter lock onto us.”

“Wait we’re using the teleporter?” Joan asked with “I didn’t think that device actually worked.”

“Oh don’t worry I’ve already finished and tested it.” Mika waved her off as she put on a bracelet herself “Besides we can’t have you three be seen stomping back here when you’re done.”

“Why do I have this?” Metallia asked motioning to the small fabric pouch secured around her waist by a strap.

“Let me show you something then I’ll answer your questions. Mika said picking up a strawberry before pressing a button on her keyboard, quickly running to join her sisters in the middle of the room, grabbing a laptop as she did.

Suddenly the floor began to descend with the four sisters, taking them down into another large room, the walls were sterile white with what looked like speaker shaped lights implanted in them. Mika quickly ran to a target at on the floor and placed the strawberry on it before retreating to her sister’s side.

“Now sisters observe.” Luvia smiled folding her arms.

“Here we go.” Mika exclaimed opening the laptop and pressing a few buttons.

“Size Adjustment Device activated. Setting: Enlargement.” A female computerised voice announced “Proportions accepted, initiating growth sequence.”

Out of the speaker shaped lights fired a green beam with struck the strawberry. Neither Joan nor Metallia could believe their eyes as the strawberry grew and before them until the beams stopped so did its growth. It was now approximately the size of a small car.

“Oh my.” Joan gasped at the sight.

“Holy Shit!” Metallia exclaimed with undisguised glee. “You made a growth ray?!”

“So now it is time for you both to know the plan.” Luvia stated as the platform raised them back into Mika’s laboratory.  

-----------------

The four sisters all took seats to listen to the plan Luvia and Mika had devised.

“When midnight comes Myself, Metallia and Joan will use the enlargement ray to become three hundred feet tall.” Luvia explained “Mika will remain normal sized in order to do the parts of the plan that giantesses such as ourselves cannot. When we are at the appropriate size the teleporter will be used to transport us to the hospital where our brother is being held. After locating him we will place him safely inside this box.” Mika handed Joan a glass box with air holes near the top.

“Metallia your job is to go to the Oxford hall where the doctors and nurses on stepmother’s payroll will be attended a party with their families.” Mika continued the explanation “I did some hacking and arranged it, all you have to do is block the exits, tear off the roof and put everyone in your waist bag. If they’re unimportant people like staff of Oxford hall, then you can do whatever you want with them when you get home.”

“It is imperative however that the Doctors and Nurses remain alive along with families.” Luvia interjected “We will need them in order to get our brother back to health, their families will serve as leverage over them, so do be careful.”

“But what about CCTV?” Metallia asked “London is practically filled security camera’s.”

“Don’t worry about that, I’ve put them all on a feedback loop so they won’t record anything.” Mika stated “Even if someone with a mobile phone gets a photo or a video I’ll have cut off the emergency services through hacking, plus you’ll be wearing ski masks so no one can recognise you.”

“After you have acquired the prisoners, you will return to the hospital and level it.” Luvia told her. “We will then use the teleporter to return to this place, as the ray shrinks us the prisoners will be shrink as well, making them far more manageable. This also means that our brother will have to remain shrunk until he’s better so he can be treated.”

“But sister, what about the people inside the hospital?” Joan asked nervously.

“We cannot leave witnesses.” Luvia barked seriously “The less who saw three giants stomping around London the better. Besides, this is rescue our brother, any other lives are collateral damage. With luck the masses will come up with their own explanation for the damage that is done, like a natural disaster.”

“So just be clear, if there are staff among the prisoners I can do anything I want to them?” Metallia asked gleefully with a joyful look in her eyes.

“Yes, as soon as they are sorted out from those we actually need.” Luvia answered.

“Oh this is going to be so cool.” Metallia cackled.

“OH and before you get any ideas the size ray is locked so that only Mika can use it, so you can stop fantasising about going Godzilla whenever you wish.” Luvia stating bring Metallia’s mood down.

“Damn it, your no fun.” Metallia grumbled crossing her arms.

Chapter 2 by Trace Urishimina

While waiting for the time the sisters occupied themselves in Mika’s lab. Mika herself was currently scanning every network just to make sure she wouldn’t miss anyone who could possibly record their plan in action. Metallia had spent most of the time fantasising about what she’d be able to get away with as a three-hundred-foot giantess in London at night. Luvia was helping Joan practice as she was going to be holding the glass box which would safely contain their brother while they finished up the rest of the plan. Joan while elegant had the misfortune of being clumsy at the worst times, a fact Metallia enjoyed teasing her twin about.

A beeping echoed through the lab and everyone’s eyes fell upon the digital clock which now read 00:00 AM.

“Alright, ladies it’s time.” Mika giggled standing up and typing into a nearby computer terminal.

“Yes, time be huge!” Metallia exclaimed excitedly going to the centre of the room where the platform to lower the girls into the size ray’s room was housed.

“Make sure you stick to the plan sister.” Luvia sighed as she made her way to the middle of the room. “Now here take these.”

Luvia handed a pair of ski-masks to her sisters putting Joan’s on the glass case she was holding, seeing them caused Metallia’s face to fall as the platform began to descend with the three sisters on it.

“Aw come on!” she whined looking at the ski mask she took with dismay,

“No, we cannot risk being identified.” Luvia snapped at the tomboy sister. “You will cause property damage when you are sent to retrieve the doctors we need; I do not need you face being on the news because some commoner managed to get your face on their smartphone camera.”

“You take all the fun out of being gigantic in a real city you know.” Metallia grumbled, “I’d rather be doing this naked, stomping people and buildings with my bare feet.”

“You may indulge your fantasies with any prisoners who we do not need until then stick with the plan or else,” Luvia warned as the platform stopped descending and the sisters walked over to the target area.

Mika quickly retreated to the wall that the sisters were facing and began typing the commands for the machine into her laptop.

Size Adjustment Device activated. Setting: Enlargement.” The computer voice stated as the machine began powering up. “Proportions accepted, initiating Enlargement sequence.

The speaker shaped lights finished charging and let out a green beam which struck the three sisters.

“Oh, I feel strange,” Joan commented as the growth ray began washing over her.

“Yeah kinda tingly.” Metallia commented, “Oh it’s happening!”

True to Metallia’s statement, from the perspective of the three sisters the room began to dwindle, becoming rapidly smaller with each passing second until finally the beam stopped and so did their growth. The glass box which Joan had been holding along with the mask atop it had also grown in proportion as well. Now from Mika’s perspective, the box looked like a small room, the holes along the top sides of the box which allowed for air to get into the box so their brother would be able to breath were large enough to fit small cars into. Joan’s hands were gripping the underside of the box which was made of metal instead of glass, the glass itself was designed to be shockproof, just in case Joan had a sudden klutz attack.

“It worked.” Mika giggled as she ran up to her now gigantic sisters.

“How big are we?” Metallia asked the genius sister excitedly who now appeared to be a meagre inch tall.

“Exactly three hundred feet just as we planned,” Luvia stated lowering her hand to the ground to allow Mika to climb on and raising the sister to her shoulder when she was aboard.

“Ok, now girls back to the lab we go,” Mika exclaimed pushing a button on her laptop as she made herself cosy on the shoulder Luvia had placed her on.

The platform which had brought the sisters down groaned at the new weight it was forced to shoulder as it lifted the sisters back up to the lab.

----------------

When they were back in the lab Mika pushed a few buttons on her laptop causing the lights in the room to dim and a monitor which was appropriately sized for the three giantesses emerged from the wall. As this was occurring Luvia opened a scaled up box on a large shelf which had emerged from the wall.

Out it, she withdrew three Bluetooth headsets and handed one to each of the sisters before putting one on her ear and putting the ski mask onto her face over it

“What are these for?” Metallia asked as she and Joan mimicked Luvia in putting their headsets on and wearing their masks over it.

“They’re so you can hear me properly; you’ll be going off on your own so I’ll need to give you instructions while I stay at the hospital to help retrieve our brother,” Mika said as the headsets crackled to life and her voice came out of them.

The monitor on the wall came to life displaying a hospital called ‘Oxford Street Hospital’. The hospital building was large but very modern looking, it had curved shape rather than a rigid boxed shape of other hospitals.

“This is Oxford Street Hospital, it’s a private hospital for the wealthy that can afford their world class care services.” Mika explained “The staff who work here and run the place are paid so much that they have no problem violating the Hippocratic oath, for the right price, which our stepmother is paying. They’re being paid to keep him alive but comatose with a special poison. Now, Luvia, Joan and I will lead the operation to rescue our brother, I’ll be going into the hospital and locating his room manually.”

“So that’s why you’re not dressed in one of these get-ups,” Metallia stated looking at the smarter sister who was dressed up more casually in a short-sleeved shirt depicting some anime girl and black shorts.

“Yeah, because if the hospital staff saw someone dressed up in a ski mask and a black cat-suit they’d get suspicious and might call the police,” Mika said continuing her explanation and switching to a satellite map of the hospital and the area of London it was situated in. “Now back on topic, the teleporter will materialise use just outside the hospital, here.” A dot appeared on the street nearest the hospital. “Lia”

“METALLIA!” The twin objected to her name.

“Your destination is the Oxford Hall to the north-west.” A large fancy two story restaurant with large glass window panes appeared on the screen. “It’s a very expensive place for wealthy patrons who want to celebrate. At this hour none of the Doctors or Nurses who I sent there will have any children with them so we don’t have to worry on that front, but they’ll probably have brought adult guests with them, so we can use them as leverage if any of the staff decide they don’t want to help undo their mistake.”

“There’s gonna be staff members at that restaurant, what about them?” Metallia asked barely containing her glee.

“They are irrelevant to the plan and thusly you may do as you wish with them,” Luvia told her with an uncaring tone. “Though I suggest you keep your mouth shut until we are home and have sorted them out from the hostages and people we actually need. If you cause them to panic by expressing your personal intent out loud it will be harder to force them to co-operate."

“I got it, don’t say a word just snatch ‘em up and keep my mouth shut,” Metallia grumbled crossing her arms.

“When you are done you will return to us at the hospital. By the then, Mika will have infiltrated the hospital and marked out the room our brother is in and will have retrieved him and can move on the phase of silencing the witnesses. Any Questions?”

“Er…. where is this hospital exactly?” Joan asked nervously as the screen shut off and lights returned to full brightness.

“Despite the name is located just on the outskirts of the borough of Westminster,” Luvia informed her.

“Shit, that’s kinda close to Parliament don’t you think?” Metallia cursed.

“Thankfully Westminster tends to be quiet at night, the police have been discouraging people from going there late at night at the behest of some wealthy residents of the area, besides even if it isn’t thanks to Mika’s technical skills there will be no evidence of giants, so long as you can resist your urges,” Luvia said giving the violent twin a look. “Now are there any more questions?”

Luvia saw only shaking heads from her sisters while Mika was typing away on her laptop.

“Good, now step back onto the platform.” The sisters did as commanded stepped back onto the platform which lowered them back down into the room where the size alteration had taken place. Blue laser-like lights began running across the four sisters, scanning every inch of them. 

Scanning complete, Transportation Co-ordinates accepted.” The computerised voice from earlier stated, the blue lights turning off and the sound of power causing hidden machines to come to life could be heard.

“And done, hold on tight girls.” Mika cried as she finished typing on her laptop and folded it up.

Engaging Transporter.

 There was a sort of pulling sensation on all four girls before the whole world seemed to fall away.

----------------

In the Oxford Street Police station, named for the hospital just down the street. A green eyed brunette known as Inspector Beverly Wellingham was hard at work typing completing some reports on her computer. The nightshift in this particular area of Westminster was almost always quiet and as such only a skeleton crew was kept on, with on-call officers ready to be deployed in an emergency. Which rarely happened this nice low crime neighbourhood.

Five other officers were all in the break room laughing and joking, it was another usual quiet night so she just let them be, there was no harm in it after all. They’d all know if something happened in their jurisdiction anyway.  The officers on the night shift were all the decent sort, laid back yet very competent at their jobs whenever they got a call out so she saw no reason to keep them marching like troops.

“Inspector.” Beverly looked up to see a man of African descent had called her name, Constable Bryan Wilkins. 

“Yes, Constable?”

“We were just about to have a game of cards; do you want to join us?” He asked her politely, his voice having a slight boom to it that all had gotten used too.

“Sorry, Bryan gotta get this report finished before my shift ends or the Superintendent will have my head.” Beverly replied taking a sip of the coffee nearby to keep her energised “Maybe later when I’m done yeah?”

“We’ll save a seat for you, inspector,” Bryan said suddenly pausing as a loud booming clap echoed throughout the station causing both of them to look at each other in confusion. “Thunder?”

“It’s not uncommon for early Summer, if it rains I hope it doesn’t last long, I have to walk home when my shift ends,” Beverly told him looking up through the skylight and seeing only the stars obscured by some sparse clouds.

Bryan seemed to shrug it off and walking into the break room to join the other lads in their game.

With that Beverly went back to work, engrossed entirely in the report the superintendent wanted. Had she looked at her coffee mug at the time of the thunderclap, she would have seen the harsh ripples within, and had she looked up just now she would see the gigantic dark blue eye bigger than the skylight itself peering down at her, a devious twinkle within.

 

Chapter 3 by Trace Urishimina

Metallia was rubbing her head, after Luvia bopped her to get her to pay attention. Apparently not taking kindly to her peeking into the police station which was down the street from the hospital. While the station itself had few officers on duty tonight all it would take is a too loud noise to attract attention and they’d be calling for backup to deal with the gigantic sisters.

So treading carefully so they wouldn’t create small tremors and alert everyone in the area to their presence the three giant sisters and one still normal sized sister moved silently down the road towards the hospital.

They paused at Luvia’s signal and managed to conceal themselves just enough so that they were spotted by the man and woman in nurse uniforms currently sneaking out of one of the side doors.

“Right on Schedule.” Mika chuckled through the radio, folding her laptop away and putting in the backpack she had brought with her.  

“Alright Lia, get ready to lift up your mask half-way and ready your mouth.” Luvia commanded as she began creeping closer to the two unsuspecting employees. “But remember no swallowing, at least not yet.”

Metallia was about to react to the use of her name before realising what Luvia had in mind and complied with a tingle shooting up her spine as one her fantasies was about to become reality.

--------

“Marie are you sure this ok?” the large bald man asked as he followed the brunet woman he was attracted too.

“Oh, it’ll be fine Jason, no one here really cares about what we nurses do anyway.” Marie replied waving her lover off as she led him out of a side door from the ground floor and out into the mercifully cool Summer air. “Now then, how about we get started?” She asked in a husky tone, kicking the door shut behind her.

She dragged Jason up against a wall and stared hungrily into his eyes, her left hand feeling up his muscular frame. She growled at him sensually and he chuckled at this, he moved into the kiss her however he paused halfway his eyes widening in shock.

Before Marie could even question him however she found herself pressed up against him, the clear air around them becoming a solid black prison. The shock left them unable to scream or cry out, there was a sudden feeling of dizziness as the sensation of rising caused both of the start stumbling trying to keep hold of each other for support.

The rising suddenly stopped whatever prison they were in seemed to open exposing the night sky, but as it did so Marie watched stunned as Jason was taken away from her by a…giant hand.

That stunned surprise became terror as she watching suddenly enter a giant mouth. He was sucked in up to his waist, his legs still kicking in vain, trying to break free. Marie terrified found her head turning as she realised she was standing on a gloved hand with fingers larger than tree trunks.

The woman found her voice returning as she looked up to see her captor, a giant woman if the clear breast like shapes on her chest area were anything to go by. A pair of blue eyes twinkled as they looked down at her knowingly, Marie felt as if everything she had ever done wrong was laid before the giantess now holding her.

As her senses cleared it was plain to see that Jason was held in the mouth of different giantess, with another one holding him something watching from further back.

“I’d think twice before screaming if I were you Marie Burns.” The giantess spoke to her in a low voice that may as well have been through loudspeakers.

‘She know my name?’ Marie thought now trembling in fear, just managing to stop the screams from leaving her throat.

“Yes I do indeed, I also know about the affair you’ve been having.” The woman told her.

This just made Marie’s fear grow even more. What was going on here? How did this giant know about that? And what else did she know?

“Now then I have a task for you, if you refuse…” Marie watched as Jason slide further into the other giantess’s mouth causing her to speak in protest and his struggles to renew with greater vigour. “He will die and you will awake in the morning, the police questioning you not only about his disappearance but also about your little scheme to frame your husband as an abuser and have him sent to jail, all while taking the money for yourself dumping your three children into care and running off to Tahiti to live happily ever after with your lover.”

What the fuck? How the hell does she know about that?’ Marie asked herself ‘Our phone conversations were all done on my secret second phone, no one should know it even exists. So how did this gigantic bitch find out?

“If do what you want will let us go?” Marie asked nervously.

“You have my word that you will both be reunited.” The Giantess replied.

With all their carefully crafted plans and Jason’s life on the line. Marie saw she had no choice at all. After all what would she say? That a giant ate her lover. No the police would say she murdered him after he refused to go along with her scheme then she would be the one rotting in prison. But if she just did what she was commanded then her plans could still work, that worthless bastard of a husband would still go prison, her brat children would be someone else’s problem and she would be sipping cocktails with Jason on a beach in Tahiti.

“Alright, what do you want from me?” Marie asked submissively.

She resisted screaming as she jolted further upwards from chest level to shoulder level. She squeaked and backed up as a shorter girl with red hair, glasses and blue eyes dropped from the shoulder into the palm upon which Marie was standing.

The girl was dressed far casually as a contrast to her giant counterparts, wearing a red short sleeved t-shirt and yellow shorts with green palm trees adorning them, a pair of trainers on her feet. A quick inspection of her pale skin was a clear indication that this girl obviously did not go outside very much.

She held up a smartphone to Marie, on it was a picture of a familiar young man with dark blond hair and blue eyes. She recognised him, the boy was kept in a very special ward for extra high VIPs. Only a select team of Nurses and Doctors were allowed in his room. It was locked but going in without permission could get one fired.

“You will lead her to room of young man, if you refuse, try alert anyone else or in any way attempt to sabotage this operation then you will die and will simply tear hospital apart to find him.” The giantess holding her quietly threatened, her tone deadly serious. 

‘She only needs to be led to the room, so the security camera won’t see me actually going in.’ Marie rationalised ‘Everything will be fine, the higher ups can’t blame me for this, visiting hours for VIPS are twenty-four, seven, so I can’t be blamed.’

Before the nurse even realised it she was being lowered to the ground and soon found herself unceremoniously dropped to the ground, from a few feet. The red haired girl had landed on her feet and remained silent as she slipped the smartphone into her pocket.

--------

To say Marie was nervous was a major understatement. Everything had been going so well until a nightly ‘excursion’ with Jason turned into a nightmare. Now here she was leading some strange girl to the VIP ward under the threat of death for her lover and having her plans and life torn down around her by some titanic bitch who apparently knew everything about her.

As she got into the lift, she thought that she might be caught and stopped by someone, even though the nightshift at the hospital did not have many staff on at the time. Every person who came close made her more and more nervous, the prospect of being stopped and having the giantesses outside just tear down the hospital to get what they wanted made her fearful.

In addition, the girl she was being forced to escort was downright creepy. Her pale skin indicated that she did not see a lot of sunlight. Plus she had not spoken a single word since they had ‘met’. Not even deigning to give her name, or at least something to address her by, not even an alias.

Finally, Marie arrived at the doors which lead to the VIP ward. She swiped her card in the reader which kept the doors the VIP Ward locked. A blinking green light and the sound of the locks clicking indicated that they had opened.

The, rooms in the VIP ward were extra exclusive, they were single bed rooms which lots of amenities. The families who paid for them were generally extremely wealthy and as a  rule anything they asked for they were given without question.  walked down the hallways until finally stopping before one room in particular. Room 7. Was written just next to the door, both the Nurse and her ‘guest’ stood just out in the blind spot of the security camera which kept an eye on the room.

“Here it is, the room you wanted.” Marie said nervously indicating the door.

Instead of a spoken reply, the red haired girl was typing something on her smartphone and the showed it to Marie, there was something written.

Wait here, do not try to run or else.’ Marie gulped at the threat but complied, staying within the blind spot.

The girl began glancing at the security camera before rapidly typing into her smartphone. It took only a matter of seconds but to Marie’s surprise the girl calmly walked into the room, seemingly ignoring the camera. Before the door closed behind her she turned to the Nurse and gave her a smirk.

--------

Now that she had found the room, Mika looked over her brother, attached to an IV drip, and completely comatose in bed. Brush his dark blond hair with her hand, Mika smiled.

“Don’t worry brother, soon you’ll be free of this horrible place.” Mika said before opening her laptop. “Hmmm looks like Lia has begun her part of the plan. I’d better signal the room to Luvia.”

With that Mika closed her laptop and put it back away. She walked over to the window and opened it up. Soon when Lia returned with the Doctors and Nurses they needed, they could rescue their brother in earnest. If they started too early then they risked someone in the hospital spotting the giantesses and trying to alert the authorities, which would cause all sorts of complications.

Even if there was no evidence, the government wasn’t stupid. They’d have know that someone had caused this communications blackout and they would investigate, even if the lead was something as outrageous and three giants. Hence why it was best to leave no witnesses.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5810