Jack and the Beanstalk Street by Crocodile
Summary:

Jack and the Giants live in contemporary homes in close proximity with each other.  Cloud castles are a thing of the past. 

Jack is a thief however, and a bully who likes to steal other people's things..  This is what happens when two worlds are too close to each other for safe keeping.


Categories: Breasts, Butt, Crush, Feet, Footwear, Humiliation, Maternal, Slave, Unaware, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 4149 Read: 30095 Published: April 30 2016 Updated: July 21 2016
Story Notes:

This is not intended to be one of my more serious stories..  And I don't intend for it to be as long as some of the others either.   In any event your comments are welcome and I hope you like what is in store.

1. Chapter 1 by Crocodile

2. Chapter 2 by Crocodile

3. Chapter 3 by Crocodile

Chapter 1 by Crocodile
Author's Notes:

The new kid in town.

Jack and the Beanstalk Street

Chapter 1

On Jack's world, it was shared with Cloud Giants. And unfotunately the Cloud Giants eventually started running out of resources living up amongst the clouds so opened up a political dialogue with the people who lived on the land below. Adults averaged 50 feet (15.25 meters) tall. They were a sight to behold.

After much wrangling and contractual litigation between the Giants and the Humans it was decided that they could begin settling cities on the land beneath them. The program worked so well that they eventually abandoned the clouds alltogether for the lush fertile soil down below and had become quite acclimated to land living.

The two societies traded labor and resources naturally. The Giants now made up about 8% of the population and had their own towns and in some cases neighborhoods that existed side by side to the human dwellings.

Jack lived in just such a neighborhood. His family had moved there only a couple of days prior and they were still adjusting. His mother and father were busy with their jobs having just transferred in from their old ones two states away.

Jack had turned 16 only 2 weeks ago so was eager to make new friends.. School was out since it was late May so he had a lot of time on his hands to explore. And the one thing that really captivated his attention was the house that sat right behind his.

Jack's neighborhood was one of the rare ones that butted right up against a Giant's neighborhood. In fact, his backyard fence was the boundary for the backyard of a Giant's house.. It towered into the sky like a office building. So did all of the other houses in that neighborhood.

His own street dead-ended right at where one of there's stopped.. His street was called Vine. There's was called BeanStalk.

There was a huge barrier that divided the two streets as well. His own wooden fence seemed a joke compared to stopping a Giant from coming across as it was only 20 feet tall. He could climb it from his side as the supporting braces and cross boards was on his side of the fence.

Sure there were strict rules against the two races going into each other's precincts but his measely little fence wouldn't stop anyone from trying.. Least of which him.

Jack was not a nice kid.. He liked to steal, and bully other kids when he could.. It made him feel tough. In fact, that was one of the reasons why they had to move. He'd been expelled from his last school for bullying and theft of other kid's money through those distasteful practices. He'd even been caught trying to steal a music class guitar which he had planned on selling to the local pawn shop.

In fact Jack loved to steal.. It was so neat to get away with stuff and not get caught.. Then he could use his stolen money to buy new shoes and computer games... And if somebody had to bawl their eyes out in the process well that was kind of funny too.

But back to the present. Jack was in his new room with boxes still unpacked looking out his back window and up at the towering house.

Jack knew that Giants still traded in gold coins.. Big gold coins.. They didn't like paper notes and only trusted gold. And Jack also knew that gold could buy a lot of paper notes if he could get his hands on some.

Jack also had read that Giants were slow, brutish, and stupid from all of the fairy tale books written about them... That would make stealing from them that much easier he reasoned.

But still... That house was huge and daunting.. Perhaps he'd need to do some reconnaissance first though.

So without waisting any more time he put on his shorts, striped short sleeved t-shirt, sneakers, and a baseball cap to which he headed off to his backyard.

The wooden fence was 20 feet high so he had to use the cross joists like a ladder in order to climb up. And climb he did.

Upon getting to the top he halted in order to conduct his surveillance and was glad that he had. For lying prone on their backs upon lawn fold out chairs tanning in the sun were two Giantesses. One with blonde hair in her mid 30s wearing a red one piece was snoozing away soaking up the sun. Next to her lying on her back as well was what looked like a teen-aged Giantess roughly his age (perhaps younger) in a black two piece bikini doing pretty much the same but she was in shades and chewing gum with ear buds rocking her to whatever music she was listening to. Looking very similar to her mother yet younger. Her hair was brunette in color though.

Directly below him was movement as well. A huge sandbox which would be the perfect thing to cushon his fall should he decide to jump over later on was currently occupied by another Giantess.. This one was probably about 7 or 8 years old with blonde hair like her mother and about 30 feet tall as if that was any consulation to Jack.. She was pretending to be a steam crane and was lifting a similar amount of sand that such a device would be expected to move with a massive plastic shovel in her hand.. She was making "Vrooom, Vrooom" sounds as she moved tons of sand from one side of the box to the other.

Jack could only gape in wonderment.. The books had certainly not prepared him for this... These women were massive.. Strong... And they didn't seem stupid either. They had all of the creature comforts that he'd expect a normal family in their yard sunning themselves to have. There was even a swing set that could have doubled as an amusement park ride for him and all of his friends from his former state of residence.

Jack's wonderment was interuped by a ringing sound... The mother waking from her stupor reached down below her roll out chair and picked up what could only be a cordless phone. Jack ducked down for good stealthy measure.. He didnt' want to get caught gawking at them. So instead he now peaked at them from behind the wooden slits where the slats met.

"Oh hello.. Marcy is still coming over at 7 for supper? Ok, we'll get to work then. Thanks Claire, see you all soon."

The Giantess then put the phone down, yawned and got up. " Ok girls, Marcy's coming over in a hour so we need to start cooking. Let's go."

 But nobody moved except for the mother. So with a shake of her head she pulled out one of her teen daughter's ear buds and gave her pitch all over again. The teen looked pissed but got up and started picking up her music player and towel.

The mother raised her voice at the oblivious girl in the sandbox.. "Come on Heather, Mommy and Sandra have to cook so let's get a move on!"

The voice penetrated every bone in his body.. It was that powerful.. The girl sighed and placed her shovel full of sand back into the box and got up to run after them.

Jack felt the entire fence shake as the ladie's ponderous steps brought tremors to the structure and ground below.

Their back screen door slid open with a pull from the mother's hand and all 3 disappeared within. Jack could hear the lock on the door click as the mother secured it for good measure.

And just like that they were gone hidden within.

Jack noticed something else too.. He had a raging boner in his shorts that was so fierce he didn't think he could climb down for a while so he waited it out.

While Jack was waiting for his cock to behave he hatched a plan.. It was Monday so the Mother was most likely working tomorrow and the girls would be home alone. That would work to his favor.. 2 Giantesses instead of 3 to contend with. It would be daytime too which he preferred to work in the dark so this posed problems as well... She'd probably be going to bed early and make them go to bed as well, so the night option was still not out. That might be the best plan he figured... Tonight it'd be.

Looking at the house his attention began to wonder into the rest of their neighborhood as the sun began cresting the skyline... It looked so normal... Fire hydrants, side walks, cars, kids running down the street. So normal.. Except for so big! Everything was magnified... Jack slowly climbed back down with many images to tide him over until later that night.

Chapter 2 by Crocodile
Author's Notes:

The Burglar

Jack used the rest of the hours to good effort. He went to the family garage and got his dad's coil of rope. To which he tied knots at one foot intervals making a primitive rope ladder. He also got a backpack and fastened it upon his shoulders... He put a flashlight in it as well just in case all of the lights were out which he hoped would be the case. He even had a switch blade that he put in his shorts pocket in case he needed to scare somebody.

When 11 o'clock came and the night was in full swing he snuck out of his house through his back window.. He didn't' want to ask permission from his mother to burglarize a home after all.

Climbing up with his backpack on and a coil of rope slung over his shoulder he crested the top where he secured the rope to a point in the fence top and dropped it down into the sandbox below. But before he went over he checked the house for lights... It seemed deadly dark and quiet.. "Good!" Jack reasoned. A full moon lit things up pretty well too, so he wouldn't' have to turn his flash light on in order to make it in.

Scaling down the rope he landed on the sand and that's when he noticed the little girl's toys.. There was a ball in the sand that he could have fit inside of .... There were some dollies too that were as tall as his entire body.. This gave him pause.. It was bewildering to think that people actually played with such big toys.

Then he saw the shovel with sand in it. For shit's and giggles he decided to try and lift it. Jack lifted the massive handle with all of his might but the shovel portion didn't' even budge. This was very humbling for him as he had observed her, a mere child, maneuver that load of sand in one hand and move it through the air as if it was made out of thin air.

It dawned on him now how dangerous the occupants of this house were... They were Giants with Giant strength to match.. And probably at least as smart as he was who could out-run him should they give chase... Jack was starting to have reservations now.. Maybe this wasn't such a sure thing or good idea after all.

But then jack remembered the gold coins.. Just one could net him probably 75 thousand dollars or more! He stood there under the moonlit sky and pondered some more. And then his penis began to twitch as he remembered the teen aged girl named Sandra... Perhaps he could peep in on her too and steal her panties as a trophy! Yeah, it was settled now.. Full steam ahead...

.............................................................................

Jack approached the back door and thankfully they had not closed the glass portion so the screen was the only thing holding him back. But it was a Giant's screen so it took him the better part of a half hour to saw through enough squares in order to bend it back and sneak in.

Once accomplished Jack looked back at his escape route. The rope was still there. He'd be fine. So taking a deep breath he entered the castle sized structure.

Inside his nostrils were hit with human odors.. To his left was the laundry room lit by a night light illuminating a basket of dirty cloths. The basket was as tall as he was so he'd actually have to climb it in order to see the contents.. So with a grin and a look to the kitchen beyond which was as still as a crypt he did just that.

Getting over the ledge he was met by the billowy contents within.. It indeed smelled like dirty cloths. Musty and sweaty was the odor.

Jack turned on his flashlight and immediately spied the mother's business pantyhose... They were black nylons and laying on top. He picked up a leg portion and realized that he could fit comfortably within this stocking.. He brought the foot portion to his nose and sniffed... A strong odor almost knocked him off of the basket lip.. It smelled like sweat, bacteria, funk, and leather all mixed together..

Shaking his head in amazement he saw some cotton panties underneath them so he moved the large amount of nylon to the side and read the print on them.

"Girl's Rule!" It said. And they were huge too.. This would belong to the teenager.. He maneuvered the panties into his hands and held the crotch portion to his face like he had done with the mother's hose... They were strong smelling too. First off he marveled at how he could sit in them as if they were a hammock... He just had to smell these too so he moved the crotch to his face again and inhaled. This time he smelt the strong smell of sweat mixed with urine.. It was not as pleasant has he thought it would be. It almost turned his stomach truth be known.. She must have worn them all day he reasoned.. But to his amazement his cock was hard again.

Jack smiled and began stuffing the parachute sized panties into his backpack.. They'd make an excellent trophy!

Once completed Jack saw a red sock that was much smaller than the mothers... "Why not?" He figured so bent over and smelled it too.. The odor was stronger than all of them combined... His eyes even watered over it... The youngest girl must have ran all day in them he came to believe. He could see where the sweat had collected dust all along the bottom of the sock soiling the sole portion..

Jack was humbled by the sheer magnitude of their bodily odors... The musk and salty residues being almost unrecognizable to them yet overpowering to his small nostrils.

Jack shook his head and patted his backpack containing his prize.. A gold coin would still fit in there and it might even dampen sound he smiled to himself as he now began to climb down from the basket in search for a peep and a coin.

The kitchen ahead was dark and mysteriously quiet.. Jack tip toed through the cathedral high entrance out into it and the unknown beyond.

Chapter 3 by Crocodile
Author's Notes:

A Silent House

A Silent House

 

The regular appliances were all way over his head. He looked at the oven and could tell how easily he'd fit within it. He'd be nothing more than an evening meal to them should they be cannibals which he's hoped at that moment that they were not. He remembered the fables though and this did not reassure him.

Pressing on there were two exits. One that was to the left of which led to their living room which didn't interest him. But the one to the right opened to a hallway that led to a stairwell. This would be the way he decided.

Just past the hallway Jack passed through a dinning room in order to get to the stairs. He walked right under their huge dining room table on his way, it clearing his head by several feet.   Also, he noticed that the floor boards didn't squeak as he moved across them as they were made from the thickest of timbers in order to support their tonnage of weight. This would work to his advantage in stealth he smiled as he continued on to the stairway.

It was at the steps that he was met with his next obstacle. They were chest high. This was not going to be as easy for him as it was for them with their endlessly long legs. He was going to have to vault up each and every one of them with a good amount of effort in order to succeed.

His first attempt was unsuccessful as he crashed back down upon the wooden floor. Jack at once realized that he'd have to throw his backpack up first in order to lighten his load if he was ever going to leverage himself up so that is what he did. By doing this he was able to make it up upon his first step with a smile of victory.

Picking up his pack he threw it up upon the second step and so on until he reached the top. Jack was pretty winded by the time that he got there too. There were twenty five steps in all and it took him 15 solid minutes in order to traverse this obstacle.

Jack was starting to get the sinking feeling that his escape route was not so accessible now, but the excitement of what he was doing drove him on and so proceed he did once he'd secured his pack upon his back again.

The hallway gave him two directions to choose from. To the left was a single door slightly ajar just past an open bathroom entrance which was most likely the mother's room. And to the right were two more doors taking care of the finale two thirds of the upstairs space being undoubtedly the girl's rooms.

Jack stopped to listen intently... He could hear snoring coming from his left and silence coming from the other two rooms. A large grandfather clock ticked from the downstairs. The house was as still as could be. This was good he reasoned.

Up above him facing the stairs was a huge painting of a white colored goose laying gold colored eggs that were contained within a small chest.   The painting was larger than his family's back patio deck he reckoned.  It would have taken him weeks and buckets of paint had he been tasked to do it which he was glad that he was not.  Off to his right in between the two daughter's rooms was a medieval paining of a Giantess as well.  Again, the sheer enormitiy of everything around him was impressed upon the teen.

 So taking a deep breath Jack went left and passed the bathroom going to the slightly open door just past it.

Jack had to push with all of his might in order to make the massive wooden door move. It was a regular hollow plywood door but even still, it was heavier than he'd ever experienced a door to be. In fact he barely had the strength to even get it open enough in order to wedge his body through the crack that he had further widened.


But once inside he was happy for all of his efforts. For there in front of a nightstand next to the bed slightly illuminated by a wall nightlight was a purse. An open purse at that!

Jack also noticed that this floor had a rough shag carpet stretching across it like a sea of foamy threads. Jack bend down lifted one. It was like a very thick rope. One amongst thousands on this floor. To the Giants, their feet would just mash them down as they walked to and fro. But for Jack these uneven fibers strands were each possible of twisting an ankle should he be careless.. This too would hamper his speed and possibilities of escape he reasoned.

Jack was seeing all kinds of pit falls to his original cock sure idea that he had not initially accounted for now. These were just everyday things that these women didn't even think twice about which became formidable obstacles for him. Jack felt very small now.

But seeing victory within his grasp Jack with his concentrated agility made his way towards the purse as the mother continued to saw logs with her snoring up above on a platform of silk that he could not see from his vantage point.

As Jack neared the purse there was yet another obstacle in his way. A white pair of house slippers jutted out from under the bed in which he was now walking along. Jack stopped to regard them due to the fact that they were indeed physically in his way.

They were made of a terrycloth type of material like you'd see in most shoes of that nature. There was a length of white material that went across the front end that made a canopy for her toes. The rest was exposed.
Jack could see impressions within the padding with a discoloration that was a mixture of old sweat and dust that had collected there with the mothers regular travels across her home. Jack took a step upon one of them and sad down within it. He pushed his legs forward into the toe section and realized that he could sit comfortably within them with room to spare. The shoe itself was probably three fourths of his entire body length.

His weight upon the inner pad had pushed up that strong foot odor that he'd smelled in her hose earlier and he also noticed that when he picked his hands up they were coated in a oily substance of some sort.

Snarling his nose from the grossness factor Jack quickly pulled himself back out of the slipper and tried to focus on the task at hand again, while wiping his own hands upon his pants in order to take the greasy funky remains off. Succeeding for the most part.

The purse was just ahead and Jack was able to pull the big object over and climb within. He heard things tumble while this action took place also noticing that the snoring above had stopped at the same time. Had he awoken her?

Jack quickly darted back towards the slippers and was forced to dive within the other slipper this time in order to hide.

After about five very smelly minutes Jack heard the snoring resume and was mercifully able to climb back out of the soiled clothing article and try to explore the purse once again.

Jack slowly and much more cautiously crept towards the open upturned purse this time. His nostrils were this time assaulted by the smells of lipstick, perfumes, leather, and other unidentifiable odors.

It was pitch black within as the room was semi-dark to begin with so Jack had to feel his way around. After some maneuvering though, his hands fell upon a large leather sack that had a metal clasp lining the top of it. Luckily it was unclasped as he was sure he wouldn't have had the strength to budge it should it have been secured.

"Another lucky break!" Jack told himself as he reached an arm inside. It only took a moment before his fingers latched onto a plate sized coin. Jack brought it out. He couldn't make out what type of metal it was but finally remembered his flashlight and drew it out of his backpack switching it on.

"Pay dirt!" It was a nice new shining gold coil! He could not contain his smile of glee upon realizing this. All of this dangerous work was now paying off. Jack quickly moved the heavy currency piece into his backpack and searched for more.

Jack removed four more and put them all within his pack and carefully surrounded them with the teenager's panties in order to keep them from rattling as he made his escape.

Sealing the pack Jack strenuously put it back on and was at once faced with the oppressive weight of the coins.

Each step that he was about to take was going to be laborious he now knew but his greed spurned him on.


The snoring above continued so he was pretty much in the clear now anyway. He could simply take the coins over the fence one by one if need be. Jack smiled again. And at that, he slowly and carefully made his way back towards mother's bedroom door.

Squeezing through the castle gate sized door again, once more Jack was out into the wooden hallway. Grunting, he continued on past the bathroom and was about to turn towards the stairwell when a loud squeaking noise of a door opening off ahead to his right startled him.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5918