The Fraternal Twins by TheAnonymousV
Summary:

You wake up one morning shrunk to half a centimetre and in the bedroom of one of your male classmates. Then that night, some interesting things happen with him and his twin sister... 


Categories: Watersports, Giantess, Adventure, Teenager (13-19), Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Entrapment, Feet, Giant, Incest, Insertion, Mouth Play, Muscle, Nose, Odor, Scat, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m, FM/m, M/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 5160 Read: 67452 Published: May 03 2016 Updated: November 27 2016
Story Notes:

This is the first story I have ever written, feedback is much appreciated. 

1. Morning Routine Pt. 1 by TheAnonymousV

2. Morning Routine Pt. 2 by TheAnonymousV

3. Morning Routine Pt. 3 by TheAnonymousV

4. Morning Routine Pt. 4 by TheAnonymousV

5. Morning Routine Pt. 5 by TheAnonymousV

Morning Routine Pt. 1 by TheAnonymousV

This has been quite the interesting day so far. I woke up, but I wasn't in my bed. I woke up in a place that I don't quite recognize, it's very tight in here though, soft and warm too. Suddenly, everything around me moves, I realize that I'm being jostled around and I have no control of my movement whatsoever. Eventually the movement stops, I realize that I have landed in a very open area and whatever was covering me before is gone. I look up and then I see it, it's a giant boy! He is facing away from me so I can't see his face to know if I know him or not. I realize that somehow I must have shrunk and ended up here, it definitely isn't my room, I don't recognize it at all. Just as I'm wondering how I could have shrunk and ended up here, the giant boy I was looking at up turned around. I recognize the giant immediately, it was Tyler. 

“TYLER!!!!! I'M DOWN HERE!!!” I tried to yell to him, but he could not hear me, I was too small for my voice to be heard. If I were to guess, I was probably around only half a centimetre tall. Considering I am taller than almost everybody else at my school, this is a huge size change. Tyler is a 15 year old boy who goes to my school and someone I share many classes with. He has brown curly hair and is a bit on the chubby side, I wouldn’t call him overweight though. Since Tyler had just gotten out of bed, he was stretching right in front of me. Oh he looked so cute from down here. As he was reaching his arms up to stretch, I could see the bare skin at his waist exposed with his t-shirt being brought up. Oh how I so wished I could climb up there and do some unspeakable things. This is something that I think about all the time, but now, I could actually make it a reality. Getting up there would be very tricky and dangerous though. Initially I felt like I needed to get his attention right away so I could get help, but now I'm starting to have second thoughts. It's been my dream to be able to explore his body,  and there doesn't seem to be anything stopping me from doing it. I look up at him again, I can see that he has a bit of a bulge through his soft pyjama pants. While I had already gotten a bit of a hard on looking up at him earlier and thinking of what I could do, seeing his bulge only got me even more excited. Now he's yawning, did I mention I also have a thing for mouths and digestion? I can see right into the dark cavern of his mouth, strands of saliva are connected from the top of his mouth to the bottom. His wet pink tongue is glistening in the light. But just as quick as the yawn came, it left. Then, all of a sudden, a shadow started getting cast. He was going to sit down on me!

His ass began to lower down on top of me, I knew that if I didn’t get under his ass crack, I would be crushed. I looked up to see that I would instead be under his right ass cheek, I was going to be crushed! I tried to run, but at only half a centimetre, there's only so much you can do. Suddenly, *CRUSH*, I had been knocked down stomach up with Tyler’s warm ass now on top of me. I had somehow survived! It must have been something with the shrinking that makes me stronger and more resistant. That means I would be able to do so much more! Now I really didn’t want to be found. It was hard to tell what Tyler was doing from down here, my view was completely obstructed by his pyjama pants wearing ass. He seems to be sitting still right now, I realize that this is my chance to maybe hitch a ride and start being able to explore his body. From where I am under his right ass cheek, the entrance to his back pocket is right on top of me. If I can squeeze my way in there, I would be able to sit in there and wait until he gets up. Then I could climb wherever I wanted to on his body! I started to crawl to the entrance of his back pocket, thankfully the soft material of his pyjama pants makes this not too difficult. I manage to slide in feet first, I can fit my entire body in here, it's warm and soft in here. Now I’ve just got to wait for him to stand up.

End Notes:

New chapter will be out tomorrow :)

Morning Routine Pt. 2 by TheAnonymousV

 

[10 minutes later…]

I’ve been waiting here for 10 minutes now and he still hasn’t moved. I was expecting him to only sit down for a few minutes or so. Just as I was thinking this, Tyler finally stands up. Being against his ass cheek, I can feel his muscles moving to stand up. Tyler is walking over to his dresser to get clothes out. As he’s doing this, I am being swayed back and forth rhythmically as he walks, it’s quite soothing. He grabs a t-shirt, jeans, and socks out of his dresser and then walks back to his bed. He raises his arms up and begins to pull the t-shirt off he was sleeping in. I can see into his armpits, they’ve got a moderate amount of hair in them and are also a bit moist. I was daydreaming about climbing up there when I realized, he’s going to take off his pyjama pants next!

I try to think of where I can go when I realize, he never got new boxers from his dresser! I could climb out of his pocket and get into the waistband of his boxers! I know that I don’t have much time to get out of here so I waste no time climbing out of his back pocket and beginning to climb up. Despite being quite soft, I am able to get a very steady foothold in Tyler’s pyjama bottoms and begin climbing up. Just as I’m about to reach his waistband, Tyler starts to bring his hands down on either sides of his pyjama bottoms to pull them down! I knew my only option left was to try and jump to his waistband now, as his bottoms were beginning to come down now. I brace myself and then jump upwards towards the waistband of his boxers with my arms up to try and grab on. I look down and can see the dark abyss between his boxers and his pyjama bottoms below me as I fly towards his waistband. I just barely make it with one hand holding on, now his pyjama bottoms are all the way down and I can see that if I were to fall now, I would slide between the outline of his 2 monstrous ass cheeks. I think about it for a moment but know that I could get to do much more up here. I get a grip with my second hand and pull myself up to his waistband. His skin is quite warm, it’s seemed like just about everything so far about him has been warm. Whether it was his ass, his armpits or his skin. There isn’t much room for me to walk on his waistband, it’s almost like a tightrope. So I put my feet down Tyler’s boxer waistband and begin sliding down to my waist. I was a bit worried I might fall down, but once I got my feet in, I realized that it was quite tight. But to be fair, I probably wouldn’t mind if I fell down either…

As I sat secured to Tyler’s warm skin by his waistband, he continued to dress. First he put his t-shirt on, it was just a light shade of blue, not much else. I suspect that Tyler doesn’t quite care about what his t-shirts look like, because he always wears a blue sweater. Then he picked up his dark blue jeans and started stepping into them. I realized that when he is finished putting these on, I would be covered by them and wouldn’t be able to see anything. I could try to move up to the waistband of his jeans, but they are a lot more likely to be unstable. The best thing that I can do in this scenario is to just face Tyler, his skin is nice and warm. His jeans rise up over me and get very tight as they are coming up. This makes his waistband a bit folded over in some spots, but it doesn’t happen where I am, so I should be safe from him trying to adjust the waistband where I am. I feel him begin to walk, but then he stops. I feel that the waistband has loosened a bit, I notice he put his hands on either side. Then, Tyler started to readjust his waistband, I got jostled around a bit in the progress, but I ended up okay. Then, all of a sudden he starts running his hands along to loosen and fix it everywhere! His hand approaches from the right and the waistband keeping me in place is removed. I begin to slide down into his boxers and along his right ass cheek, I can’t help but feel a bit excited about what is happening. I come to a stop about halfway between the middle and bottom of his boxers resting against his soft right ass cheek. I look up just in time to see his hands slide away and Tyler’s waistband snapping shut, cutting off light into his boxers. I can barely even believe I’m in here. Just yesterday I would have seen something like this as just a dream. I pinch myself just to make sure that I’m not, good. Tyler starts walking and I’m being rubbed against his ass cheek. My dick is facing him, so it’s getting rubbed too, it’s gotten very hard very quickly. I briefly consider taking my clothes off to get a better experience, but I don't have anywhere to put them. Plus, if I'm no longer in a warm place, I could get quite cold. As I'm thinking about this, I hear a door open, he’s finally leaving his room.

End Notes:

Finally, we're getting somewhere besides his room :)

Morning Routine Pt. 3 by TheAnonymousV
Author's Notes:

Sorry this took a bit longer than the others, I've been busy with a few other things. Enjoy!

Tyler begins to walk out of his room with me as a passenger in his boxers. If I’m remembering correctly, today is a Thursday, so he would be continuing his morning routine to get to school. As he continues to walk, I begin to wonder what I should do next in my new shrunken form. My next destination should logically be his asshole, it’s the closest thing to where I am right now. Tyler also has a twin sister that I also like a lot. Generally, I’d probably want to do the same things with her that I would want to with Tyler. I wouldn’t want to rush anything though, I should keep at Tyler until I’ve done all that I want to do. I just don’t know how many times I’ll want to do some of this stuff, it could be a while. After his ass crack, I’d probably want to go and check out his penis too. I would be able to wrap myself in his pubic hair and rub myself against his dick. It would be amazing. His feet are something I want to get to as well, but getting back up could pose a challenge. I wouldn’t want to get stuck down there and then not be able to continue exploring. Finally, I’d want to get into his mouth too, and most likely get swallowed while I’m at it. I’ll leave that to last, since I’m not fully confident in just how invincible I am. Sure I didn’t get crushed when he sat down on me with his ass, but digestion could be a lot tougher. As I’m thinking this, I start to feel a rapid fall in elevation. I thought for a moment that I might be slipping, but he seems to be going down a set of stairs. My best guess is that he’s heading to the kitchen to get some breakfast to eat, but I have no way of knowing for sure. He reaches the bottom of the stairs and continues to walk, then I hear a door open and close. Just as I was about to wonder where he was, I hear the distinct sound of a toilet seat being brought up.

“He’s in the bathroom!”, I thought to myself. I had no time to react before Tyler’s jeans and boxers began to come down! My boxer prison suddenly lit up, it was almost blinding. I looked up to see the giant Tyler towering above me as I was brought down to his ankles. The giant Tyler only looked taller and taller as I continued to descend. Finally, my descent to his ankles stopped. I looked up again to see his towering hairy legs stretching upwards for what seemed like miles. Then, I could see his 2 perfectly rounded ass cheeks with a perfect line between the middle leading into darkness. From this position, I could even see the dark hairs imbedded deep inside the dark hole. Those hairs lead underneath him and wrapped around to the front. For the first time in my life, I laid my eyes upon Tyler’s penis. Surrounded by low-moderate pubic hair growth and 2 conjoined balls hanging below in his ball sack, it was perfect. For a second there, I was considering to just go straight to his penis and skip his ass crack. But I know that I’ll be able to enjoy both in enough time, no need to rush anything. Tyler takes a small step towards the toilet shaking me, and his penis. The way that his ball sack and penis jiggled was perfect. I reach my right hand down into my pants and start to jack it. I realize that I shouldn’t do it too hard, I should save my ejaculation for when I get up there to his penis. A light bit of stimulation wouldn’t hurt though. I continue to jack it as I watch his right hand lower to his penis to be able to control the inevitable flow of piss. His hand grips his penis, and then I watch as a yellow stream begins to shoot out of the end.

Just a second after the stream starts, I start to hear a deafening noise coming from the toilet bowl. Holy crap that is loud! Being shrunken down to half a centimetre also appears to amplify noises like that. As Tyler continues to piss, I begin to construct a plan on how to take this. Since his boxers are down, I have the ability to move freely to wherever I’d like. I can get in the front of his boxers and ride them up right into his penis. Or I could get into the back center and climb up a bit to ride up right into his ass crack. Of course I could also go against his ass cheek again, but I’ve already done that, and I’m not sure being sat on is better than exploring his ass crack or penis. I continue to play with the ideas in my mind, but I realize I’m about to be out of time when I hear the roaring of his piss stream finally stop. I finally decide that I should go to his ass crack, as that’s what I initially planned to do. I begin to run to the center of the back of his boxers as I watch him grab a square of toilet paper and wipe it on his dick. I reach my destination, but I know that if I want to actually reach his ass hole, I’ll need to climb up a bit. Since his boxers are at his ankles, they’re quite folded in, so I don’t need to climb that far up to get where I need to be. Something I’ve noticed being at this size is that I can climb much better than I could when I was at my normal size. I’d never have been able to scale something like this before. I look up and can see the giant mountains of Tyler’s ass cheeks hanging above me. Just then, Tyler begins to pull his boxers up, it feels like I’m on a super fast elevator! As I’m being brought up by Tyler’s boxers, I slide into the dark cavern between his ass cheeks. I finally stop moving, and become stationary here. Tyler’s warm ass cheeks have completely engulfed me. I hear a toilet flush, and then he begins to walk out of the bathroom.

Morning Routine Pt. 4 by TheAnonymousV
Author's Notes:

Once again, I'm sorry this took so long. My initial plan for this story was to have daily chapters, but I've found that I don't have the time for it. I'll be enforcing a limit on myself that I get at least 1 chapter a week out. But I will try to have it faster than that if possible. Hope you guys are enjoying the story so far :)

Tyler walks out of the bathroom with me nested between his 2 giant warm ass cheeks. As he walks, the 2 walls on either side of me are rubbing me up and down. The motion just helps me with my erection even more. I hear the bathroom door close and he continues to walk away. The motion of his 2 ass cheeks rubbing together is very calming and rhythmic. As far as I’m aware, I’m not that deep into his flesh yet, I should be able to go deeper in to reach his asshole. Right now, I’m just surrounded by ass flesh on all sides, no hole in sight. I stick my arms further in to see how much resistance the flesh is giving me, they don’t slide in easily, but it's not too tough either. Suddenly, Tyler’s entire body suddenly starts vibrating! I listen and I can hear him coughing. It’s still hard to comprehend how such an everyday thing has so much of an effect on me. I could feel the vibrations coming from all around me when he coughed. I shouldn’t let that distract me from my goal, getting to his asshole. I lunge myself forward and begin diving into his warm ass cheeks. This almost feels like a ride, the combination of his ass cheeks sliding up and down and me trying to slide through them is thrilling. As I continue to go forward, my nose picks up an odour. It’s a faint smell that smells like a mixture of sweat and shit. A moment later and the smell is almost overwhelming now, I know that I’m close. Dark hairs are beginning to show themselves all around me. I momentarily get stuck in a few of them, but I am able to free myself. I stick my hands out once more to prepare for another movement forward, and I touch something that feels spongy and moist. It must be Tyler’s asshole! I spread the ass flesh in front of my face apart and then I see it in all it’s glory. The thing stands in front of me with a colour mixture between pink and a bit of brown. I’m finally here.

It’s so hard to believe that I’ve even gotten here, I run up and rub my body against his asshole. It’s warm, moist and smelly. I find that I’m both hating and loving the smell at the same time. It feels like I should hate it, but knowing it’s coming from Tyler, the smell is almost comforting. My dick feels like it’s practically going to explode because of how hard it is, I know that it’s time. I lower my pants and once again begin to jack it. After doing this for a few seconds, I move my dick towards his asshole and begin to rub it there. Ooh this feels so good, the combination of the sponginess, moistness and warmth of his asshole is perfect. It would probably feel even better if I actually put it in, right now I’m just rubbing on the side. I begin to wonder if he would be able to feel this at all. As far as I can tell he has paid no attention to it, he’s just been continuing to walk. Slowly, I begin to start putting my dick into his asshole, and it feels great. The main difference with doing this is that it is a bit warmer, and my entire dick is being surrounded by the flesh. I start to get deeper and deeper with my thrusts, now I have a pattern going. I go at this for a minute or two, the feeling in my dick getting stronger and stronger as I go on. The motion of Tyler walking is also really helping me. I feel that I am getting closer and closer to cumming, I start to increase in my speed. Suddenly, I reach my climax. I continue thrusting as I feel jizz being shot out of my dick into Tyler’s asshole. After 5 seconds, it finally stops, and I start to remove my dick from Tyler's asshole. Holy crap, that is one of the best ejaculations I’ve ever had!

You know when you’ve watched some porn that makes you feel a bit guilty after you’ve came? Yeah, I’m having that feeling right now. But honestly, I’m half a centimetre, does it really matter? It’s not like I chose to be shrunk down like this. I continue to ponder these thoughts in my head when I realize that Tyler has stopped walking. I can hear cereal being poured into a bowl from somewhere outside of my prison. He must be getting ready to eat breakfast before he heads off to school. I can’t help but think about what it would be like if I was to be in his cereal bowl right now. I momentarily felt that it was a lost opportunity, but I realized that I’m being stupid. I can’t get everything done at once, the time I could have spent trying to get there was instead spent with Tyler’s asshole. That wasn’t wasted time! Sure I could be on the course of entering his digestive system right now, but that doesn’t need to happen immediately. There is still a lot of other things I can do. I can hear a fridge door open and close and Tyler begins to walk again. Suddenly, my entire world is shaken up as Tyler’s ass crack tightens up as he sits down. I barely have any room to move around anymore and I am pressed against his giant asshole. I barely hear a TV turn on and then Tyler begins to eat his cereal. Since my space is so cramped, the temperature is rising rapidly. Having both my body and Tyler’s warm ass cheeks surrounding me in a tight space does a very good job of making heat. I was just about to snuggle up when I heard a deep rumbling noise coming from above me. At first I didn’t realize what it was, but then I heard it again, and closer. It was coming from Tyler’s asshole.

Morning Routine Pt. 5 by TheAnonymousV

I knew exactly what was about to come, Tyler was going to fart on me! I looked up to see his asshole begin to pucker up, it only took another second before his asshole began to open up and a deafening roar began to sound from all around me. I felt the warm stinky air from his asshole fill up the open space all around me. I took a breath then and I could smell it, it was MUCH stronger than what I had been smelling near his asshole previously. The smell was bad and good in a way, the fact that it was coming from Tyler’s asshole made it that much better, just as it had previously. Because of that, I was even able to enjoy the smell in a way, it seems odd but I think you’d have to experience it yourself to understand it. I sat in the stinky fart air for a few minutes as Tyler continued to eat his cereal above me, completely oblivious of the effects that his fart had on me. The smell of the fart was still there in a way, but it was quite faint. I was about to wonder about why the smell had lasted so long when I realized what had happened. With me being directly under his asshole, the fart air had been launched directly at me. My whole body was smelling like the fart! I lifted my arm up to my nose and smelled it. Sure enough, I could smell the fart on me. Something about this made my dick get a bit hard again, despite only jacking off about 10 minutes ago. As Tyler continued to eat, I heard and felt a sound coming from above me that I couldn’t quite place, but soon realized it was a burp. I thought that he must be close to finishing his cereal, and almost right on cue, I felt him stand up.

Tyler stood up and began walking, the sudden change in position made me begin to fall away from his asshole. I grabbed the hairs on either side of me to keep me in position as Tyler began to walk and his ass cheeks were moving on either side of me. In the distance I hear what sounds like somebody coming down the stairs, soon after, I hear another voice. I recognize the voice as Tyler’s twin sister Rebecca. She is definitely somebody that I find attractive. Unlike Tyler, Rebecca is thinner and also more socially outgoing than Tyler is. Rebecca says to Tyler “Remember to not be doing anything tonight, you know why.”, Tyler replies “Yeah I remember, you don’t need to keep reminding me.”. Rebecca then leaves the room, leaving me very confused as to what they could be talking about, maybe some after school activity? Rebecca does do a lot of that stuff, but Tyler isn’t necessarily the type of person to do any of that. At this point, my arms are beginning to get tired of holding myself up on his ass hairs and I let go of them. This action begins to make me slide out of his ass crack, after a short minute I have slid through and landed laying on his boxers under his ass. I look in front of me and see a tight access point I could use to get to the front of his boxers, but it would be a tight fit. To my sides are his legs that I could scale down to get to his feet if I chose to. I contemplate my options but ultimately decide to go to his feet. Tyler walks to school, so if I go down now I may even be able to experience some of his foot sweat. Getting to his dick can wait a bit longer, I’m not in any rush to do anything.

I start moving myself towards his left leg and attempt to get a strong grip on his leg hairs, thankfully Tyler is not lacking in any way in the leg hair department, so that should make this trip a bit easier for me. Being up close to his leg now, it’s crazy how big his leg hairs are compared to me with my current shrunken size. They basically make a giant forest spanning far and wide. I begin to scale down and pass through the leg hole in his boxers so I am no longer in his boxers. I look down and can see the light coming from the bottom of his jean leg, this sight is especially interesting to me because I have been in the darkness of Tyler’s boxers for so long. This makes the view look more special since the brightness is such a shock, like I’m scaling my way down into the brightness of heaven or something. With it being Tyler’s body, I guess I could consider any part of him being heaven like really. As I was beginning to reach Tyler’s knee area, he started to walk again. This made it difficult for me to continue grabbing his leg hairs on my way down his leg. Suddenly, Tyler stopped moving and sat down on something, putting his upper leg up. I curse myself for not waiting to begin my descent, if I had begun now I would have been able to just walk across the top of his leg and already be halfway to my destination! Not wanting to waste any more time though, I continue my descent down the lower half of Tyler’s leg. As I reach the end, the area around me becomes a lot brighter due to being so close to the outside world now. Eventually, I reach the top of Tyler’s left foot sock. I survey the area around me and see the expansive top of Tyler’s giant sock covered left foot, but in front of his feet I spot both of his sneakers waiting to be put on. I need to hurry unless I want to be hit or crushed with his shoes. Quickly I lower myself and begin to slide my body down Tyler’s sock, eventually I have my entire lower body in with my arms and head outside. This feels really nice to me because I have most of my body being warmed up by Tyler’s ankle but I can still watch the outside world. But I know I don’t want to stay here so I bring my arms in and let my body start falling deep into Tyler’s sock. Eventually I reach the bottom of his sock and am being pushed against Tyler’s warm heel. At this point I am starting to pick up a scent of foot odour, but it hasn’t gotten that strong just yet. Knowing the place I want to be is by his toe area, I begin to devise my plan to get there. Since he isn’t standing right now, I can just slowly crawl my way under his foot to his toe area. If he stands, I should be fine because when he sat on my earlier this morning, I was totally fine. Content with this, I began to crawl my way under his foot. It felt nice to have the warm soft foot flesh above me as I was making my way towards his toes. I was nearly there after a few moments when the area around me moved. Suddenly, nearly all the light coming from the sock around me disappeared and turned into darkness, Tyler was putting his shoes on! I tried to quickly make it the rest of the way but not too long after Tyler stood up and I suddenly had no room to move and felt completely squished. Tyler began to walk creating a pattern of being squashed and then being free. He stopped for a moment as I heard what sounded like him putting his backpack on, and then I heard a door open. Tyler was starting his walk to school, with me in his shoe!

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5924