Previously Posted Stories by Tiny Jedi
Summary:

I used to go by Starfleet Jedi.  I wasn’t feeling well and I deleted my stories.  Sorry for any inconvenience.

 These stories from 2015 include:

(1) Stepsister’s Delight

(2) Just Me Talking

(3) My 3 Stepsisters’ Anger Shrinks Me

(4) Evil-Lyn’s New Shrinking Power

(5) And four misc. story starts (never posted)


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Breasts, Body Exploration, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Humiliation, Incest Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 93357 Read: 62139 Published: July 08 2016 Updated: July 08 2016

1. Stepsister's Delight by Tiny Jedi

2. Just Me Talking by Tiny Jedi

3. My 3 Stepsisters' Anger Shrinks Me by Tiny Jedi

4. Evil-Lyn's New Shrinking Power by Tiny Jedi

5. Misc. Story Starts (never posted) by Tiny Jedi

Stepsister's Delight by Tiny Jedi

Stepsister’s Delight

 Special Thanks to sm7in for inspiration. (I failed to mention this before.  Sorry.)

Summary: Mike’s life turns upside down when, at age 15, he gets the incredibly rare shrinking disease.  His stepsister who is 17 finds the whole thing amusing that Mike shrinks whenever he becomes sexually aroused, as small as an inch tall, lasting 24 hours before returning to normal size.

 

CHAPTER 1

Introduction

In a typical middle-class suburb in California, Mike had a pretty good life, having just turned 13.  He was in seventh grade, having entered junior high a few weeks earlier, and he felt himself to be rising up… done with the childish elementary school phase of his life.  He was no longer interested in Lego’s or Matchbox cars, no longer fascinated by Spongebob Squarepants or with trick-or-treating... no longer desperate for Xmas presents to get the latest video game or action figure.  Well, he still liked video games, but he graduated from Lego Batman to the more mature Call of Duty.

Yes, Mike Anderson had outgrown most of his childhood obsessions.  He now had one laser-like focus, which seemed to have dropped into his lap like a magical gift from heaven.  It was an all-consuming fire which titillated Mike’s 13-year-old brain like he never could have imagined… a new obsession which he never knew he would have.  The attraction to girls and the female form had spontaneously entered his consciousness.

It had hit him like a freight train one week in early September as he sat in class.  He remembered sitting quietly at his desk as the other students were paying attention to the teacher’s instructions for that class period.  By accident he had knocked his pen onto the floor.  As he had to reach far away, down onto the floor, he suddenly and unexpectedly had the perfect view of the panties of the girl who sat at the desk to his right.  They were white cotton with blue stripes.  They belonged to Carrie, and her slender legs caught Mike’s attention.  His eyes lingered longer than he knew he should and he quickly grabbed his pen, returning to an upright position at his desk.

His heart was racing, flustered by the mix of emotions and adrenaline rushing through him at that moment.  This was new to him.  And then the feeling he had when climbing the rope in gym class at the end of last year, the pleasurable tingling sensation, all of a sudden made perfect sense.  It was like a mystery unraveled in an instant — the sensual curve of legs and the sight of soft, smooth skin… the feminine had been unlocked to his young, developing mind.  He had entered a new universe.

How could I have ever thought of girls as yucky? he thought.  This is wonderful!

- - - - -

Two years later…

Mike was sitting in the living room at his house, waiting… waiting… waiting for his friend Josh to finally ring the doorbell so he could head out for a game of football at the local park with some neighborhood kids.  He tossed his leather football up in the air as he sat on the sofa, catching the ball and then drumming his fingers on the laces.

Mike had short dark-brown hair and brown eyes.  He stood 5 feet 7 inches, about average height for being 15 years old.  He was wearing a gray T-shirt and blue jeans.  He stared out the large window in the living room at the mild California fall weather… a warm 70s and sunny.

“You’re still here, little bro?” Olivia said, in her pleasing, feminine voice.

“Yeah, Josh will be here any minute,” Mike replied, looking at the clock realizing Josh was half an hour late, and then turned to look at his stepsister, Olivia.

She was a full two years older than he.  She was 17 years old, a senior in high school, an honor student, and had really developed physically over the past few years.  At 5 feet 9 inches, she stood a couple inches taller than her stepbrother, a fact that she relished rubbing in his face whenever she got the chance.  With the sibling rivalry that had lasted for most of their lives, up to the present moment, their height difference was still to her advantage… and something she knew her younger stepbrother resented.

Olivia had long, flowing blond hair which reached down to between the middle and the small of her back.  Her face had the sophisticated beauty of a runway model — full, pink lips, attractive cheekbones, and large pale-blue eyes which could penetrate any man’s soul.  She was wearing a pair of short shorts made of blue jeans and a white cotton tank top.  Her skintight top clung to her slender waist, and then stretched to its limit around the curves of her well-above-average-sized bust… a G-cup, two sizes beyond DD.  Her short jean shorts hugged her wide, womanly hips and wrapped around her perfect ass, an inch of her toned belly exposed.  A pair of black and green Adidas flip-flops adorned her lovely feet.

Mike’s stepsister had an absolutely incredible hourglass figure, a symbol of her feminine charms… something that Mike’s libido, having recently reached puberty, was noticing more than ever now.  It was something he wished he could ignore, given the intense sibling rivalry that had grown hotter and fiercer over the past nearly ten years.  It was always a relationship of who could best prank the other sibling… who could humiliate the other one and get away without retaliation.  The nature of their relationship was basically who could control who the best.  Mike felt that he had held his own in this “war” quite well over the years, though his stepsister had definitely won her share of battles as well.

Mike’s eyes naturally followed the contours of his stepsister’s long, shapely, sun-kissed legs from her sandaled feet up to her voluptuous hips — her athletic legs and toned body the result of being a star player on the high school’s varsity soccer team.  Mike could feel an erection starting to form and a tingling in his pants as he found himself becoming sexually aroused by his stepsister’s perfect legs.  And then, all of a sudden, he felt the tingling extend throughout his entire body… to the very tips of his fingers.  The strange, foreign sensation overwhelmed Mike as he gasped, his eyes widening.

Olivia looked at Mike’s face.  “What’s wrong with you, little bro?  You look like your eyes are bugging out.”

Mike shook his head, trying to compose himself.  “Shut up, Olivia!” he said.  “My eyes are not bugging out.”  Just then the doorbell rang, and Mike ran across the living room, narrowly missing being swatted by his stepsister as he reached the front door.  Swinging the door open, he let his friend, Josh, into the house.  Josh had short brown hair, and was wearing a black heavy-metal T-shirt with blue shorts.  He was maybe 5 feet 8 inches… so about an inch taller than Mike.

“Sorry I’m late, dude.  Let’s go,” Josh said, grabbing the football from Mike’s hands.

“Josh, you really seem to have grown,” Olivia said.  She glanced back and forth from her stepbrother to his friend.  “How tall are you?”

Mike gestured with his hands in a “let’s go” sort of way, but Josh answered with, “Uh… I’d say I’m 5 foot 8.”

“Hmm…” Olivia mused.  “I don’t know.  You just look a lot taller than my brother.”

“I’m still the same height as I used to be, I think,” Josh smiled.

Olivia placed her hands on her hips.  “If you haven’t grown, then maybe my brother has the shrinking disease,” she said, joking.  She smiled mischievously.  “Now that would be fun.”

“Yeah, that’s nice,” Mike blurted out, pretty much shoving his friend out the front door onto the walkway.  The two boys went down the concrete walkway and then across the lush green lawn towards the street.

“Here, throw me the ball!” Mike said, jogging out into the street.  He lunged slightly as he caught the lazy toss from his friend.

“Man, your sister is so hawt!” Josh said, running to catch up with Mike.

“Yeah, whatever,” Mike answered, as they walked down the street.

“No, I mean really.  Your sister is like super fucking hot.  And those big tits… wowza!”

“Yeah, you’ve said it like a million times.  I know.  Olivia is really curvy and attractive,” Mike said.  “And she’s my stepsister, not my sister.”

“Sister, stepsister, same thing,” Josh said.  “You’ve been living in the same house together for pretty much your whole life…  If I had a stepsister that hot, I’d fuck her all day.”

Josh often said whatever he was thinking with no filter to his thoughts.  He was a good friend to Mike, the two having known each other since kindergarten.  Even though the boys were both the same age of 15, Josh had reached puberty the year before, and sex had become Josh’s new favorite topic ever since.

“Hey, want to come over to my house?” Josh said, with a grin.  “You can borrow that Penthouse magazine you were asking me about last week.”

“Well… the guys have already left the park, I’m sure.  Yeah, let’s go,” Mike said, pretending to still have some interest in football after hearing the word “Penthouse.”

As they started to walk toward Josh’s place, Josh remarked, “You know, Mike… I think your sister might be right.  You look shorter than you used to.”

Mike laughed.  “It’s not like I have the shrinking disease.  That’s like super rare.”

Josh walked up next to his friend so they were chest to chest.  Using his palm, Josh measured from the top of his head to Mike’s.  “Dude, this is serious.  You’re like three inches shorter than you used to be.”

“You’re not even measuring right.  You’re going down at an angle,” Mike answered.  “I’m sure you’ve just grown.  Or maybe it’s the shoes you’re wearing.”

They continued onward and after a couple short blocks later, they arrived at Josh’s house.  It was a two-story brown house with a well-kept lawn and neat shrubbery.  They entered the house, and walked up the wooden staircase to the second floor.  Down the hallway, they walked into Josh’s bedroom.

“Here,” Josh said, picking up a magazine off his bed.  “It’s last month’s issue. Got it from my older brother.”

Taking the issue of Penthouse, Mike’s eyes took in the glossy cover and the scantily clad brunette.  “Wow, thanks.  I appreciate this.”

“No problem.  What are best buds for?”

Mike flipped through the magazine, his eyes lighting up, seeing nudity beyond anything he had ever seen before.  His heart began to race a bit.  “I guess I better get going.”

“Sure, but what’s the rush?” Josh smiled.  “You know, there is no expiration date on these magazines.”

“Yeah, I’ll see ya later.  Thanks again.”

Mike walked out of the room, down the stairs, and to the outside.  The two blocks to Mike’s house seemed to flash by… sprinting will do that.  Mike entered the two-story white and blue house which he had lived in with his stepmother and stepsister for as long as he could remember.  Running upstairs to his bedroom, Mike closed his bedroom door and then took the magazine out from its hiding place underneath his T-shirt.  He set his prized treasure down on top of his blue blanket as he sat down, beginning to flip through the pages.

Oh, god, this is awesome! Mike thought.  His breathing quickened, his heartbeat rising… and then… he felt a stir in his genitals.  He began to instinctively touch himself, his hand rubbing against his blue jeans.

Turning the pages, one after another… Mike then gasped as the tingling sensation once again flowed to every part of his body.  His arousal was great, his mind in overdrive… and then in a matter of a mere couple seconds… Mike shrunk down to 1 inch tall.

He was lost within his clothing, which sat atop his bed.  He was disoriented, having no idea where he was.  One moment he was at the height of sexual elation, and now he was trapped in some dark place, his entire body covered by heavy fabric pressing down on him.

Just then, Mike could hear the sound of his door opening, and the unforgettable voice of his stepsister as she often intruded into his bedroom at her whim.

“Mike… hey, Mike aren’t you in here?  I saw you come home.”

She looked around the room, seeing the Penthouse magazine opened on the bed… a small pile of clothing right next to it.

“My, my…” Olivia said, grinning ear-to-ear.  Looks like Mike was jacking off.  I bet he’s still in here somewhere, she thought.  She began to look through the closet, unaware that her stepbrother had shrunken.

“I’m not leaving, little bro!  I know you’re in here somewhere.”

 

CHAPTER 2

Beneath the heavy weight of his own clothing, Mike fought to free himself — trapped within the confines of his jeans.  Struggling to find his way upward in the darkness, he began to see a faint increase in light as he approached the large tent of his gray T-shirt.

“Come out, Mike!  I’m not playing anymore!” Olivia said, searching through the clutter of clothes and toys in her stepbrother’s closet.  “I saw you come upstairs,” she said, her voice beginning to sound a bit annoyed. 

Mike’s heart was pounding in his chest, like a jackhammer having lost the “off” switch.  His breathing was shallow and rapid, and a new realization was beginning to dawn upon his 15-year-old brain.  This can’t be happening! his mind raced.  This isn’t real!

Finally, spotting the light cast through the neck opening of his shirt, Mike peeked out his head… his tiny 1-inch naked body slowly emerging.  He turned his head left and then right, his eyes having grown large at the sight of his blue blanket on his twin bed now the size of a football field.  His jaw dropped, forgetting to breathe, as his brain took in the vast vista of his bedroom, his desk and chair, his shelves with books and toys… now at an unimaginably gigantic size.  His bedroom dwarfed the size of any football coliseum he had ever seen by tenfold, and the white ceiling appeared higher than the sky itself.  It was so intimately familiar, and yet like a whole other planet.

His awe and amazed state of shock then took a jolt as he heard Olivia, his 17-year-old stepsister, his head snapping to the right as her voice pierced the air.  “Damn it!  Where are you, little bro...?  Maybe he went to the bathroom or he’s in Mom’s room.”

Mike saw her shapely female form as she stood up to her full height near his closet opening, her long blond hair cascading down her back.  Wearing her white tank top and short jean shorts, she then turned around, facing Mike and the room.  Mike’s heart sank as terror gripped his fragile young mind… the surreal sight of his stepsister appearing as a giantess over 380 feet tall!  He darted back inside the neck opening of his shirt without a conscious thought.

Oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god! his mind flew at manic speed.  Then he heard giant footsteps as the bed began to tremble.  Boom!  Boom!  Boom!  Boom!  Boom!

And then there was silence… seconds passing like years… and then he suddenly became aware of his fast breathing, sensing his heartbeat pounding in his neck and head.  His eyes looked around in the partial darkness beneath his gigantic T-shirt.  This must be the shrinking disease, Mike thought.  I have the shrinking disease… How did I get this?  How did I shrink?

He slowly peered out along the edge of the gray collar of his T-shirt… his eyes terrified of what he might see.   His bedroom was still beyond enormous, but there was no sign of Olivia.  “My sister must have gone out of the room,” he said aloud to himself.  Then his fight-or-flight instinct kicked in and he jumped out of the shirt’s opening, running across the gray cotton of his shirt, and then down on top of his football field-sized bed and its blue blanket.  He sprinted, the wind rushing past his naked skin.  He felt like he was flying across a field of blue, the strange softness of his blanket upon his bare feet, the enormity of the room awe-inspiring and at the same time frighteningly and powerfully all-encompassing.

After about 20 seconds of sprinting, he reached the side of the bed, closest to the door.  “Whoa-whoa-whoa…. whoa!” he stammered, putting on the brakes just in time as he slid, falling onto his bare butt… his eyes then widening as he peered over the edge at the ominous drop to his bedroom floor.  It was about 140 feet down to the tan carpeting… like being on top of a 14-story building and looking down.  “I need a plan!  I need a fucking plan!” he yelled, out of breath.  “Oh, god, what am I going to do…?  I’m naked!  Okay, think… think… I can’t let Olivia find me.  That’s for sure.  She’ll keep me as a pet or worse…  I need to find Mom.”

Mike’s stepmother was named Colleen, and he fondly called her Mom for as long as he could remember.  Her bedroom was a couple doors down the hallway, and Mike knew that to get there without his stepsister finding him would be no easy task.  Then, of course, his stepmother might not even be in her room, or even in the house for that matter.

Lying down on his stomach, Mike began to slide his body over the edge of the bed.  I can’t do this!  I can’t do this! he thought, his body locking up, unable to move.  He began to feel the enormousness of the task ahead, and scaling down a 14-story bed seemed impossible…  But he wasn’t a quitter.  His sibling rivalry trained him well to not just survive adversity, but to thrive in it.  Olivia would not win this round.  “You can do this, Mike!” he said to himself.  Yes, yes… I can.  And his arms and legs began to move once more, descending as his hands held tightly to the soft, blue blanket.

He slowly made his way down the steep cliff, occasionally glancing downward.  Gripping the fabric with his legs, he controlled his descent, taking some of the weight off his trembling arms.  He imagined how much harder it would be to climb up, and the thought momentarily gave him courage.  Sooner than he thought, Mike found himself near the bottom of the blanket’s edge, and he felt a sense of relief… but the blanket only reached so far and Mike spontaneously let go of his grip… plummeting fifteen feet to the tan carpeting below.

“Ugh!” he grunted, landing on his side, the fall surprisingly quick.  And then, at that moment, Mike heard what sounded like an earthquake, immediately realizing that someone was approaching… someone gigantic!  He rushed to his feet and ran underneath his bed.  The space below his bed was about 7 inches, but to Mike it was about 36 feet, higher than a house.

Boom… Boom…  Boom!  Boom!   Boom!  BOOM!  BOOM!  BOOM!

Mike’s heart skipped a beat as he saw a pair of colossal black and green flip-flops fast approaching the side of the bed, and Mike quickly scurried backwards as far as he could.  The Adidas sandals were Olivia’s favorite.  And the sight of his stepsister’s feminine yet massive, 50-foot-long feet now appeared incredibly close, her stance spanning 80 feet horizontally, the cushiony, bottom portion of her sandals about as tall as he was… her giant, lovely toes resting menacingly, powerfully before him.   Mike shuddered violently, unable to control his body’s trembling… his lungs once again inhaling and exhaling most rapidly.

“Hmmmm… these are the same clothes Mike was wearing just a little earlier today… Why are they on his bed, next to his porn magazine?”  Olivia laughed.

Mike watched fearfully as his stepsister’s colossal-sized feet loudly padded over to the end of the bed, shaking the entire floor.  Will she look under the bed? Mike worried.  Will I be found in the next moment?  Olivia paused for several seconds… and then began to walk over to the closet near the end of the room.

Without thinking, Mike started to sprint toward the opening beneath his bed.  And the next thing he knew, he was out in the open, running across his tan carpeting.  What used to take him less than two seconds to exit his bedroom, now seemed to take an incredibly long time… running as fast as he could across the vast sea of tan floor.  He felt himself starting to get out of breath, but Mike kept jogging as fast as his legs would carry him.  It took about 40 seconds to reach the threshold of his bedroom’s doorway, a distance of just six feet.

As Mike ran out into the hallway, which had the same tan carpeting, he took in the mind-boggling enormousness of the space.  Running as fast as he could manage, he headed down the hallway, staying close to the wall, which was painted white.  The hallway had light-brown, wooden molding along the floor, three times his height.  After another minute of sprinting, Mike found himself beginning to walk.  Oh shit.  How am I going to make it to my mom’s room?

Just then, he saw the incredibly gigantic figure of his stepmother exiting her room, about twenty feet away, a distance of nearly a quarter mile to the 1-inch boy.  Colleen was the same 5 feet 9 inches as Olivia, and she towered at over 380 feet as she walked down the hall in Mike’s direction.  She was 42 years old, slender, had blond hair like her daughter, though Colleen’s was not as long, reaching only down to her shoulders.  Colleen was very busty, obviously the source of her daughter’s well-endowed bosom.

Mike watched in awe as the towering woman approached… her giant footfalls landing, causing the floor to tremble.  Mike was caught off guard at the rapid speed his stepmother could move, even though she was only walking at a leisurely pace.  Less than ten seconds from the time she exited her room, she was already nearing Mike down on the floor.

“Mom!  Down here!” Mike shouted at the top of his lungs, jumping up and down, waving his arms like a mad man.  “Mom, look down!  It’s me, Mike!”

Colleen just walked on by, her leather dress pumps landing loudly… BOOM!  BOOM! BOOM!  BOOM!  BOOM!  Having not even noticed her stepson down near her feet… his cries for help went unnoticed.

“No!  No!” Mike shouted watching his stepmother walk away.  Then he noticed Colleen stop in the hall outside his bedroom, and he heard her speak to her daughter.

“Olivia, what are you doing in your brother’s room?”

“Yeah, it’s strange, I can’t find him,” Olivia answered.  “Mom, do you know where he is?”

“No… I haven’t seen him all day.”

“Well, I saw him come inside, and he went upstairs.  That was like five minutes ago.  Now it’s like he just vanished.”

“I’m sure your brother is fine.  Don’t tease him too much now, okay?  He’s still not as big as you.”

“Mom, I never tease him too much… just what that little squirt deserves.”

“Yes, fine, well… I have to run to the store since it’s Saturday.  I won’t be back for a couple hours.  Take care, honey.”

“Thanks, Mom.  I’ll let you know if I find Mike.”

Mike watched as Colleen continued walking down the hallway, and then turned to walk down the stairs to the first floor.  “Oh, no!  No!” Mike screamed, watching his stepmother disappear a second later.

Mike felt his world collapsing around him, like a dark veil had eclipsed the entire Earth.  His plan to be rescued was now slipping through his fingers like a water balloon which had suddenly burst.  “Fuck!  No!  Fuck!” the 15-year-old yelled.

All of a sudden, he saw the colossal-sized Olivia walk out of his bedroom.  Her 380-plus-foot-tall, curvaceous body seemed even more gargantuan, now that he was down on the floor, rather than on his bed.  His giant stepsister then walked over to the staircase and ran down the steps, her thunderous footfalls sounding especially powerful to his ears.

I have to hide until my mom gets back, Mike thought, his mind churning with emotion.  He felt a strong grip of fear overtake him, and he shuddered at the thought of his skyscraper-sized stepsister finding him helpless down on the floor.  He began to sprint down the hallway, a new urgency in his gut.  He ran for about a minute, when he approached the doorway of his stepsister’s room.  Hardwood floors spread out for what seemed like miles… her pink bedspread atop her gigantic queen-sized bed… a white wooden desk far off in the distance.

Mike looked across from Olivia’s bedroom toward the bathroom.  I shouldn’t go in there.  She’ll find me.  Mike started running again, and about a minute and a half later, he finally arrived outside his stepmother’s bedroom.  The immensity of the room once again overwhelmed Mike as his head slowly tilted upward, his mouth open and his eyes wide.  The floor was carpeted with lush blue, with dark wooden furniture lining the walls, and a white and green bedspread atop a queen-sized bed.

He ran inside.  “I should be safest in here,” Mike said, with a cautious sigh of relief.  “Now to find a place to hide for a couple hours.”

 

CHAPTER 3

Entering his stepmother’s bedroom, Mike walked across the thick, lush blue carpeting.  It was fancier than the tan carpeting in the hallway and within his bedroom, and the carpet fibers came up to his ankles despite his light weight.  His 1-inch body basically floated along the very top surface barely pressing down into the carpet which was more than half his height.

Mike looked up at the imposing queen-sized bed at the center of the room which towered at 150 feet high, a white and green bedspread hanging over its edges.  Turning his head from the massive bed, Mike attempted to take in the sheer size of the room.  He truly felt like an insect having entered a giant and foreboding land, though it was just Colleen’s bedroom which he had entered countless times before.  The walls were painted a light-cream color, rising up to a white ceiling — a height that only the tallest buildings could reach.  That was his reality now, living amongst skyscraper-sized people.

I need a place to hide, so Olivia doesn’t find me! his thoughts urged him on.  Two hours until Mom gets back, I can do this.  Running along the floor, he saw his stepmother’s dark-brown, vertical-standing, wooden dresser along the wall, which Mike remembered to only be about 4 feet high.  But now it stood at 250 feet high, as tall as a 25-story building.  Mike’s body quivered with anxiety looking up at the colossal-sized piece of furniture, remembering that both his stepmother and stepsister were a tall 5 feet 9 inches.  They would look down at this giant building of a dresser.

 Mike began to sprint along the carpeting.  The soft fibers beneath his bare feet tickled slightly, and his tiny naked body felt the wind rush by, caressing his skin from his head to his toes.  It took over a minute, but he finally came upon his stepmother’s closet.  Mike craned his neck seeing the blouses, skirts, and pants of various colors hanging hundreds of feet above his head.  It was a small walk-in closet, but there was nothing small about it to Mike.  The closet floor was the size of his whole neighborhood!  And there, stacked neatly on a metal and wood shoe organizer, were his stepmother’s shoes… black ones and blue ones, red, white, green…. mostly business attire, since his mother worked at an office for a finance company, though there were a few pairs of athletic shoes.

I don’t know, Mike thought.  Hiding in a shoe might be too obvious.  But my sister doesn’t know that I’ve shrunk.  She’d never look in my mom’s shoes for anything.  Maybe… I should hide behind the dresser or under the bed.  But then, I would be more visible and I’d be more easily detected than deep within a shoe.

Mike’s thoughts were suddenly interrupted as the now familiar, yet completely overwhelming sound of gigantic, floor-shaking footsteps came approaching… from the hallway and then entering his stepmother’s room.  Mike, nearly leaping out of his skin, panicked as he sprinted over towards his stepmother’s shoe collection.  His heart was going a million miles an hour as he ran, and then finally he leaped onto the first pair of shoes that he came upon — a red pair of dress shoes with modest heels.  The 1-inch boy crawled up the front of the shoe as fast as he could and then dove inside the shoe as if his life depended on it.  He really didn’t know if it did or not.

Boom… Boom…  BOOM…  BOOM…  BOOM!  BOOM!  BOOM!  BOOM!  BOOM!!!  The giant-sized footfalls were obviously very close.  Mike could feel the ground shaking as he ran deeper into Colleen’s cavernous shoe.  BOOM!   BOOM!  Another couple steps…  He could hear his breath as his lungs gasped for oxygen, his heart pounding in his head.

Someone is just outside the closet doorway, Mike thought.  Don’t go outside!  Don’t go outside!  But what if it’s Mom…?  Maybe I should go look.  Mike started to slowly turn around, when he froze, hearing a powerfully loud voice.

“She never has anything to wear!  Shit!” Olivia growled.

Mike could hear the sound of metal hangers sliding aggressively back and forth, and Mike knew exactly what was going on.  My sister won’t look in my mom’s shoes, right?  She never wears my mom’s shoes, just her clothes.  I think that’s right.  His heart was beating uncontrollably as he ran another 10 feet to the absolute furthest edge, to the shoe’s toe, the skin of his naked body then pressed against the slightly moist fabric of the shoe lining.

The hangers of his stepmother’s blouses and skirts kept rubbing loudly along the metal bar hundreds of feet above Mike’s hiding place.  It was intermittent, lasting maybe five minutes, though it seemed to go on forever… and then the sound of footsteps shook the shoe in which he hid.  BOOM!!  BOOM!  BOOM!  Boom!  Boom!  Boom…  Boom…  Boom…

Mike remained motionless, half on his stomach and half on his side, his skin pressed against the shoe’s toe section.  He listened…  He tried to calm his breathing as he listened intently…

Several minutes passed and Mike had not heard a single sound.  I think she’s gone.  He breathed a sigh of relief.  Okay, my mom said two hours… I’ll just wait here in her shoe for two hours.

The next couple hours seemed to last an eternity.  Mike’s thoughts traveled back and forth between imagined scenarios of being captured by his stepsister… to being found and liberated by his stepmother… to things that happened at school the previous week, back when he was normal size.  It all seemed surreal.  It was like he was dreaming a nightmare while also remembering what he ate at school lunch.  The smell inside the shoe was unpleasant, but he found that he got used to it after just a couple minutes, having forgotten about it as his mind obsessed about other things.  Besides, being an inch tall with your giant stepsister is the ultimate in losing a sibling rivalry… and Mike would have gladly stayed in the shoe for the rest of his adult life, or so he believed.

Lost in his thoughts, Mike was finally awakened by the earthquakes of footfalls having entered the bedroom.  Boom…  Boom…  BOOM…  BOOM…  BOOM!  BOOM!  They sounded relatively far away, at least not standing in front of the closet door.  Mike’s heart rate once again spiked as he felt it pounding in his head’s temple.  Slowly… Mike crept his way back toward the exit of his stepmother’s shoe.  Seeing the light from the opening, he struggled to climb out while holding onto an overlap part of the leather stitching.  Finally, after about 20 seconds, he found himself along the upper edge of the shoe.

Carefully he climbed down onto the floor, and then made his way closer toward the bedroom, leaving the closet behind him.  And then he saw the titanic female form ascending above.  It was his stepmother, Colleen, and she was standing in front of her dresser, the top drawer having been opened.  Mike stood in awe at her immense height and size... the more than 380-foot-tall giantess looming large.  She was a very attractive woman even at middle age, still able to turn men’s heads with her blond hair and beautiful face… obviously the source of Olivia’s stunning beauty.  Colleen was dressed in a knee-length black skirt, black pumps, and a white long-sleeved blouse, which covered her large bosom.

Mike’s heart leaped with joy as he started running out towards his stepmother, simultaneously in awe and utterly terrified.  He ran closer… closer… “Mom!  Hey, Mom, it’s me, Mike!” he shouted at the top of his lungs.  After running for about a minute, he found himself close to his mom’s black shoe.  What luck! he thought.  If I can just touch her ankle, she might notice me!  Mike sprinted towards her shoe — its immense size, at 50 feet long, giving Mike pause as he began to doubt his plan.

And then suddenly her gigantic shoe lifted, and Mike watched as his stepmother began to walk towards the room’s exit, her footsteps causing the floor to tremble.  “I’m going to see a movie with Laurie,” Colleen said.  “Do you want come along?  I’ll pay.”

Mike’s stepsister then walked into the room, her tremendous footfalls felt in Mike’s chest.  Boom!  Boom!  Boom!  BOOM!  BOOM!  Olivia was wearing her black and green Adidas sandals, short jean shorts, and a white cotton tank top which covered her ample, perky breasts.

“Sure, that sounds like fun, Mom,” Olivia said.  “I haven’t seen a movie since —” Olivia looked down, spotting the miniature human form down on the blue carpeting, not far from the dresser.  Her eyes grew large as she stood with her mouth agape.  She was standing just eight feet away from her tiny and naked stepbrother, and her eyes were locked on him.  Mike’s stepmother walked out of her bedroom as Olivia continued to stare, and Mike, having been completely frozen in fear, stared upward at the gorgeous 17-year-old blond who towered at over 380 feet tall!

They continued to stare at one another, as if seeing each other for the very first time.  Five seconds passed, and then Olivia finally spoke.  “M-M-M-Mike?  Is that… you?”

Mike looked up at his stepsister, whose shapely, sun-kissed legs rose up over 200 feet.  His 15-year-old brain was having trouble fathoming the image of his stepsister peering down at him like he was an insect on the carpeting.  And then his body began to move on its own, leaving his brain behind.  He started running away as swiftly as he had ever run!

Mike then heard his stepsister’s sweet, feminine voice, its intense volume seeming to saturate the enormous bedroom.  “Oh, Mom… on second thought, you go ahead to the movie without me!  I have homework to do!”

Mike sprinted across the plush blue carpet, unaware that his breathing and heart rate were at dangerous levels.  He could hear Olivia’s footsteps, as the ground quaked.  Boom!  Boom!  BOOM!  BOOM!!  BOOM!!!  A second later, Mike’s forward momentum completely reversed as he crashed, landing backwards onto his butt, and then tumbled onto his back.  Blinking his eyes, he looked ahead of him at the 18-foot-tall flesh-colored wall, which was his stepsister’s palm, the side of her hand resting on the carpet blocking his escape.

And then, an instant later, Mike felt his body, from his chest down to his feet, being compressed from all sides as Olivia plucked Mike from the carpeting between the thumb and index finger of her right hand.  A blur of flesh tones, and hues of blue and white, flashed before his eyes as his head spun… his stepsister rising up to her full 380-foot height.  And then blinking, Mike’s eyes focused again… the sight of his stepsister’s gigantic, beautiful face appearing above, while holding him between thumb and fingertip at the level of her prodigious bosom in her white tank top.

She looked down at him in fascination, her eyes wide… a smirk slowly forming on her full lips.  Olivia’s face was just over 45 feet tall, the height of a four-and-a-half-story building, and her breathtaking model-like features were enormous… her cute, perfect nose, high cheekbones, and finely sculpted light eyebrows.  Mike could see that her voluptuous, pink lips were as tall as his entire body as were her large, striking, pale-blue eyes.  Her long eyelashes batted as she looked down at him.  Her smirk began to grow into a sexy grin.

Mike stared at her large, perfect, white teeth as they glistened before him.  And then Olivia’s voice encompassed his tiny body.  “Well, Mike…  Are you going to tell me how this happened?”

He surprised himself as he suddenly screamed out, “Let me go!  Let me go!”

Olivia’s eyes flashed as they grew bigger.  “Oh, my god, your voice is so tiny… just like you.  You sound like little mouse squeaks.”

“Give me to Mom, Olivia!  Go get Mom!”

“Mom is gone, Mike.  She went to a movie.”

“I don’t care!” he shouted.  “Go get Mom!  She has to still be here!”

Olivia then placed her stepbrother into the palm of her left hand, raising him to face level.  “Your big sister is the only one here right now.”  She began to slowly bend her long fingers over top of her stepbrother as she spoke.  “I was hoping you would get the shrinking disease.”  Her elegant fingers then sealed Mike within her palm as a stifled laugh escaped her lips.

 

CHAPTER 4

Olivia sauntered out of her mom’s bedroom, holding her closed left hand out before her.  Her 15-year-old stepbrother, a mere inch tall, remained trapped within her grasp… and she felt a euphoria like none other surge through the entirety of her gorgeous 17-year-old body, from the top of her sexy blond head to the soles of her beautiful, sandaled feet.  Olivia was feeling giddy with delight, and she wanted the feeling to last forever.

She never in a million years thought that Mike would actually shrink, though she deeply desired it and had fantasized about it on countless occasions… often when she was in bed alone and she reached orgasm again and again and again.  It was not that she was physically attracted to her stepbrother, though she didn’t find him to be ugly.  It was the sheer power and complete control over Mike that she craved, and which caused a flood of dopamine to rush through her brain at the mere thought of dominating her stepbrother.  Their heated sibling rivalry over the last nearly a decade had contributed much to this, though her semi-secret fantasies about him shrinking started more recently.

Three years ago was when her desire to control really began to take shape, forming into her fetish for shrinking men — of course, her stepbrother being the most potent aphrodisiac and favorite person when she entertained these fantasies.  Olivia remembered a few years back when she was fourteen years old and watching the local California news on television.  There was a real news story detailing the “shrinking disease” as it was being called.  The news reported it as an oddity, and perhaps as something to one day cure, though the short news clip ended with saying that doctors were baffled by it.

Later that week, Olivia had seen a news story follow-up, but this time it was on the national news.  They said it was a male disease which began to show symptoms (shrinking) sometime after puberty and was related to sexual arousal.  It was said to be a genetic condition, and was recessively passed on to male offspring, possibly not reappearing for several generations.  It was stated that the disease was incredibly rare, estimated at affecting less than one-thousandth of one percent of males worldwide.  Due to the rarity of the disease, virtually no one in California or the nation seemed to know anyone with it — that, and combined with the sensitive nature of the disease, it was thought to be a malady that remained hidden and generally not reported.  Gradually, news stories became far less frequent, and only occasionally used as a punch line by late-night TV talk shows.

Though the shrinking disease did not affect the overwhelming majority of people’s lives directly, almost everyone Olivia knew had at least heard of it, including her stepbrother and his friends.  It was after these news reports that she became obsessed with the disease, and soon became very knowledgeable as she devoured any information online that she could find.  At first, she was disappointed in the limited amount of information available, but after a couple years of searching, Olivia had learned significant findings.

First, the disease was both chronic and temporary.  There was no cure; and so males, once they developed the disease during puberty, they then had it their entire lives.  It was temporary because, after shrinking, the boy or man would automatically re-enlarge to his original size after a period of 24 hours, without any outside interference, having only started to re-enlarge at the 24-hour mark, and then taking about a minute to return to normal size.  It was stated that the 24-hour period was remarkably consistent, down to mere seconds of variance, which was surmised to be related to the body’s internal clock, but it was still a mystery even by so-called experts.  Sexual excitation while a male was shrunk was never shown to expedite or delay the 24-hour countdown to re-enlargement.

Second, the shrinking process was found to have two phases: the Initial Shrinking of roughly ten percent of the male’s height, and also the Secondary Shrinking which caused the male to have instant size reduction, in a matter of a couple seconds, down to the height of six inches tall or even smaller.  Mike was evidently a member of the “even smaller” category, and Olivia found this to be a most serendipitous happening, as if she had won the lottery.  While re-enlargement from the height of mere inches was reliably restored after almost exactly 24 hours, a male could stem his sexual arousal sufficiently to not go beyond having shrunk the first half foot or so.  In this case, the male’s height would start to be restored after just a few hours, the process taking about a minute.

Olivia had also learned that males with the shrinking disease could be expected to shrink hundreds and even thousands of times over the course of their lives.  There was no treatment other than abstaining from sexual arousal.  Once Mike became re-enlarged, Olivia was confident that she could manipulate his libido one way or another, and her dominance in the relationship as Big Sister would continue.  Of course, there was no reason to share with her tiny stepbrother that he would re-enlarge after the passing of a day, she thought... he would find that out eventually on his own.

Olivia walked down the hallway and entered her bedroom, shutting and locking the door behind her.  She walked across the hardwood floor, her footfalls able to be heard by her helpless stepbrother.  Boom!  Boom!  Boom!  Boom!  Boom!  Boom!  Boom!  Boom!  Sitting down in a comfortable, black-leather office-style chair, Olivia brought her left hand, palm down, so it rested on the surface of her white, wooden desk.  Releasing her soft grip, her naked, 1-inch-tall stepbrother tumbled off her fingertips landing onto the desk, as he lay on his stomach.

Mike immediately stood up.  His heart rate had not slowed in the slightest since the moment he had looked up at his skyscraper-sized stepsister, Olivia having spotted him by accident down on his stepmother’s bedroom floor.  Mike’s eyes took in the mind-boggling enormousness of his stepsister’s room.  The walls had been painted a light-purple, and posters of boy bands and other music groups decorated the room, the posters measuring hundreds of feet high.  A colossal-sized, horizontal white dresser was along the wall to Mike’s left and various stuffed animals rested on the top, along with a couple foot-tall horse figurines, which were more than 60 feet tall to the diminutive boy.  In the center of the room was Olivia’s queen-sized bed, covered by an all-pink bedspread.  The massive, 150-foot-tall bed caused Mike to shudder as he felt anxiety twisting itself in his stomach area.  He remembered seeing Olivia’s pink bed countless times over the years, never once did he actually touch it out of his fear and resentment of his big stepsister.

Along the right side of the room, a tall, white set of shelving rose up over 350 feet, giant-sized books lining the shelves along with picture frames and cute, feminine ornaments and knick-knacks.  In the back of her bedroom, a walk-in closet stored more than a dozen shoes lined on a stacking shoe organizer, from her soccer cleats, to high-heeled dress shoes, sandals to various sneakers.  Multi-colored shirts and blouses hung in the gargantuan closet, while pants, jeans, and shorts were neatly stacked on shelves next to the hanging shirts.  A couple soccer balls lay on the floor in her closet, one white and blue with the traditional pentagonal design, and the other a more modern orange with wavy blue and black lines.

He had always avoided coming into his stepsister’s room.  She would barge unannounced into his room with enough regularity that he didn’t feel the need.  But Mike never felt comfortable, even when he was normal-sized, to spend more than a few seconds within Olivia’s lair.  He always felt like he was within the belly of the beast, and her especially girlish room gave him a sense that she controlled him, a feeling that he compulsively avoided at all costs for the near decade-long conflict between them.

Mike watched as his stepsister’s gigantic yet elegant hands lifted her white 13-inch laptop from the desk, which had been resting just ten feet away from his perspective.  She set it down on the desk over a hundred feet from Mike’s position, closing the lid as it made a very loud noise, the vibrations traveling through the desk and into Mike’s bare feet.

Covering his head, Mike cowered while looking up at his beautiful, blond stepsister in her white tank top, who towered 130 feet overhead even while in a sitting position.  He hated that she had always been a stunning beauty while growing up, but especially now with his new obsession with and attraction to the female gender.  He desperately tried to deny the fact that Olivia over the last few years had blossomed into a tall, gorgeous model with toned arms and legs, and a round, sculpted ass… curvy hips and a very large rack.  All the boys at her school, and even the male teaching staff, drooled over his stepsister… including Mike’s best friend, Josh.  Mike’s attraction to his stepsister was one more way that he felt controlled by her, and his absolute loathing to be controlled almost always won out over his libido — though with great frustration and embarrassment, Mike, over the last month, had found himself, on more than one occasion, developing an erection while gazing upon the erotic feminine contours of his stepsister’s body... the most recent time being this morning which resulted in him losing a few inches in height.

“Don’t hurt me, please,” he groveled, still covering his head as he trembled.

Olivia looked down at her stepbrother.  “Your voice is too small, Mike.  You have to speak more loudly so I can understand you.”

Mike started to shout.  “Please don’t hurt me!”

“I’m not going to hurt you, little bro,” she said sweetly.  “We’re just talking.”

“You have to tell Mom!”

“I already told you, squirt, that she went to the movies.  You’ll just have to stick it out with your big sis until then.”

Mike’s feeling of shock then shifted as he became fully aware of his nude body, and his hands immediately fell to cover his genitals.

Olivia giggled.  “I’ve seen you naked before, little bro.  It’s nothing I haven’t seen before, and can barely see now that you look like an inch tall.”  She immediately opened a drawer under the left side of the desk and pulled out a plastic ruler.  Holding it beside her stepbrother, she pressed his body into the plastic.

“Let me go!  Stop!”

Olivia ignored his words as she focused on the task.  “I’d say… you’re about one-tenth inch shorter than an inch tall.”  She released him as she returned the ruler to the drawer, closing it with a loud THUD, as Mike lost his balance, nearly falling over.  “Well, I suppose one day you could grow up to 1-inch-tall,” she said, laughing.

Mike tried to compose himself as he shouted up to his stepsister.  “I need to get back to my normal size!” he said, his voice obviously troubled, nearly breaking down into tears.  “I think I shrunk when I… umm…”

Olivia smirked, sensing the embarrassment of her stepbrother who for years liked to pull off the heads of her Barbie dolls and call her names in front of her friends.  He had hidden her homework or school books on many occasions.  And then there was the time he poured liquid bleach all over her favorite clothes.  Of course, this had all been retaliation for the times she dominated him, such as when she locked him in the tiny hall closet for six hours after he had popped her soccer ball — the closet door only having finally opened by Colleen after she returned home from work and heard Mike screaming and banging on the door.  “Yes?” Olivia said, with exaggerated curiosity.  “How did you shrink, Mike?  Tell me…  I want to help you.”

“Uh… I think it happened because I was… looking at my Penthouse magazine…”

Olivia gasped.  “You were looking at a porn magazine?  I don’t think Mom would like that.”

Mike’s face began to turn red, as he looked down.  “It was just one time…  When I looked at the pictures, it made me excited.  I think that is what shrunk me.”

“It’s okay, little bro.  I’ve heard that the shrinking disease is like how you described it.  When you get really turned on, it makes you shrink.”

“That’s how it happened?”  Mike said, looking up at the enormous face of his stepsister.

“Yes.  Pity there’s no cure for it,” she answered, unable to contain her laughter.

Mike felt dejected, and then shouted up once again.  “Call Mom!  You need to call her right now.  Please.  I beg you, Olivia!”

She looked down at his tiny, miniscule form dwarfed by her white desk, nearly the size of a football field.  “Well, I suppose I could call her.”

“Yes!  Please!” he said.

Picking up her smart phone, which was off to the side on her desk, she proceeded to swipe her thumb along its surface.  A moment later, she held it to her ear.

“Hello?” Colleen answered.  Mike’s eyes lit up as he could easily hear his stepmother’s voice.

“Mom, it’s me.”

“Hey, honey!  Did you change your mind about the movie?  I’m still driving there.”

“No,” Olivia answered.  “I’m swamped with homework like I said… But I wanted to call you to let you know that I found Mike.”

“Oh, good.  Where was he?”

“Yeah, he was in your room.”

“That’s strange.  I don’t remember seeing him,” Colleen puzzled.

“That’s because he was hiding, Mom.  I think he was being a very bad little boy.  Maybe you and I should punish him.”

“Oh, honey, I wish you two wouldn’t fight.  I know you two love each other.”

“Yeah, well, I wanted to let you know that Mike said he was going to sleep over at his friend’s house.”

“Which one?”

“He didn’t say.  He just walked out of the house.  I have no idea when he’ll be back.”  Olivia looked down at her stepbrother’s face as she gave him a sexy wink.

“Mom!  No!  I’m right here!” Mike shouted as loudly as he could.

“Yeah, well, I hope he has fun,” Colleen said.

“Oh, I’m sure he will,” Olivia said, and then grinned at Mike.

“Mom!  It’s me, Mike!  I shrunk down!  You have to help me!”

“Okay, I’m in a lot of traffic…”

“Okay, Mom,” Olivia said.  “Bye.  Have fun watching the movie.”

“Thanks honey.  And don’t forget to have fun yourself!  It’s your senior year.  It’s not meant to be all homework.”

Mike was jumping up and down.  “Mom!  Mom!  Mom!  I shrunk!”

“I know, Mom,” Olivia answered.

“Bye.  Take care, sweetie.”

“Bye, Mom.  You, too.”  Olivia turned her phone off and set it down on the desk beside her laptop, smirking with great pleasure down at the tiny boy before her.

Mike looked up, his jaw having dropped, and his eyes glazing over.  Then suddenly, in a blink of an eye, his naked body was snatched up by his stepsister’s 17-foot-long feminine fingers with her long nails, which extended a foot and a half beyond her giant fingertips.  Mike’s head was spinning and his stomach felt sick as he felt the intense pressure of his body being squeezed between her thumb and index finger.  The next thing he knew, he had been set down inside a large tan-colored room about 40 feet by 70 feet… the walls rising up over 25 feet.  The room was rectangular, and Mike almost instantly realized that he had been placed inside a shoe box.

“This is your new home, little bro.”  Mike’s head jerked upwards as the gorgeous, colossal-sized face of Olivia filled the entire sky above him.  “Your old life with your friends and with video games is over.”  She grinned as she began to slowly swing closed the lid to the shoe box, which was attached to the back edge of the container.

Feminine laughter surrounded Mike as it echoed off the cardboard walls, and then blackness blanketed his new prison, enveloping him in its dark, ominous embrace.  Mike could hear the giant footsteps of Olivia.  Boom!  Boom!  Boom!  Boom!  Boom!  And there was a rustling sound as the shoe box was set down onto some surface, causing Mike to fall over onto his side.  Boom!  Boom!  Boom!  Boom!  His stepsister left the shoebox on her desk as she walked over to her bed and sat down, her palms placed down at her sides on the pink bedspread… smiling as she imagined what her 1-inch stepbrother was thinking and feeling.

 

CHAPTER 5

Mike fought to get to his feet, having been tossed like a rag doll to the floor of the shoebox after his 17-year-old stepsister had set it down.  His ears recalled the subsequent, fear-inducing BOOMS of his older stepsister’s giant-sized footfalls as she stepped away from his location.  He wasn’t sure if she had walked out of her bedroom, or if she were still there… somewhere… looking down at her imprisoned, tiny stepbrother, who had shrunk just hours before to the height of 1 inch tall.

In pitch blackness, Mike’s thoughts and memories assaulted his fragile 15-year-old mind as he stood there in empty space.  Ever since he had been locked in the dark hallway closet by Olivia several years ago, for an entire afternoon into the evening, only having been freed by his stepmother who heard his screaming and banging on the door, Mike had developed a profound fear of Olivia, though it was hidden deep within his subconscious, and Mike’s anger toward his beautiful stepsister masked his fear.  He was only 10, and in elementary school, when the closet walls had mercilessly trapped him within its confines.  He had feared that he would literally die in there.

He remembered the reason Olivia contained him in that tiny closet.  It was because he destroyed her beloved soccer ball.  He knew she loved it, and he wanted to make his stepsister pay dearly for all the years of nastiness between them, the caustic bitterness which had grown worse year by year.  In the last year, Mike’s confidence had grown enough to begin calling Olivia a bitch.  In fact, he had probably used that word… Bitch… hundreds and hundreds of times over the last twelve months.  He had been using the B-word like it was her given name, at least during the times they were fighting which was often.  Now as a teenager, he felt that he was finally gaining the upper hand in their battles, despite that she was still a couple inches taller than he was.

Mike’s mind was shocked back into reality as the present moment seized him ruthlessly.  His heart rate skyrocketed as his breathing became shallow and rapid.  Olivia is too big!  Olivia is huge!  No!...  No!...  No!  No!  No!  No! No!  No! No!  No!  No!  NO!!!!!  This has to be nightmare!  I have to wake up!

The naked boy began to run across his shoebox-prison, holding his open palms out before him in preparation for the wall.  It seemed very far away, but then finally his skin came into contact with the cardboard.  He ran his fingers down the surface.  It was smooth and slippery like ice; the cardboard must have been treated with some sort of glossy texture.  Mike moved slowly along the wall, hoping to find the corner and the means of his escape, though he was already beginning to doubt his plan.  After about 20 seconds, he felt the side of his right hand bump into the new wall.

Okay… okay…  He instinctually looked upward, his eyes seeing only blackness like a starless, moonless night.  And then as he stared, a most faint outline of light could be seen where the corner met the box’s lid.  Mike’s palms rested, one on each wall.  He lifted his left leg, hopping slightly as he attempted to climb upward, only to fall, slipping back down miserably.  Again, he jumped, trying to brace both of his bare feet along the 90 degrees of the two walls… his hands and feet slipping off immediately as he fell down onto the ground with a thud.  “It’s impossible,” he said to himself, feeling the pain from his back and side.

Crawling away from the wall, Mike kneeled, his head in his hands.  It can’t end like this.  There is no hope.  Mike then imagined what his greatest rival was planning for him.  He shuddered, not wanting to allow such thoughts to torment him.  It was ironic that just as Mike had been at the top of his game, calling Olivia a bitch and worse… that his physical being would be greatly diminished.  And his stepsister had just as frequently made it very well-known that she was taller than Mike, years and years of calling him ‘little bro’.  The height difference had decreased to two inches, having been greater years prior to that, given that girls tend to have a growth spurt before boys.  He knew that she was fully aware how much it bothered him to be called little bro, and the implied dominance that went with those words.

An hour passed by, or was it two; Mike couldn’t tell anymore — trapped in the darkness.  I think she must have left.  She probably walked out of the room right after she put me inside the shoe box.  There has been no noise for an hour.  I think she’s gone.  Mike started to slowly stand up, when suddenly he heard the faintest noise of Olivia’s bed… a subtle squeaking sound from the box springs, caused by his stepsister standing up.

His heart rate, which had been lulled into the lie that he was safe, immediately went from normal to the pace of a jackhammer… pounding in his chest and in his head.  He gasped for air, though the oxygen in the spacious shoe box was of no threat of running out.

The ground in Mike’s environment then trembled as he heard those ominous, all-too-familiar earthquakes begin to resound.  He could feel it in his body.  Boom!  Boom!  Boom! … BOOM!  Four steps were all it took.  Mike began to scramble as he scurried along the cardboard floor, unsure if he should stand up or sit down… finally deciding to just stand.

The sound of the box’s lid being caressed saturated the air, a white noise lasting three or four seconds.  And then the girlish yet seductive… indelible… gigantic voice of Olivia became omnipresent.  In a singsong-y sort of way, she spoke, her voice rising then falling on the second word, “Little bruuhhh-ther…”  She giggled.  Then tapping loudly and quickly several times on the shoe box lid, she said with an equally playful tone, “I hope you don’t like making your big sister angry.  We both know that I have quite the temper, don’t we…?  And now that you have shrunk… my anger is a whole other animal, isn’t it…?  It’s giant-sized!”

Just then the lid to the container swung open, and bright, blinding light flooded the shoe box and its 25-foot, tan-colored cardboard walls.  Mike squinted, trying to block the light with his hand, as he gazed upward… naked and trembling.  “Little bro, we both know that whenever you have made me angry, it has always been your fault.”  She laughed wickedly as she grinned, standing over her desk, peering down at her 1-inch stepbrother.

Mike’s eyes began to adjust, lowering his hand as he still squinted.  Above him stood the 385-foot-tall Olivia, her skintight, white tank top clinging to her statuesque form.  Two colossal-sized orbs pressed out from the cotton, stretching it to its limits.  And higher still, the breathtaking beauty of Mike’s stepsister looked down at him with an amused smirk, her blond hair framing her stunning, even erotic, countenance.  Mike stood with his mouth agape, his eyes frozen in fear — Olivia seeming even more gigantic than he remembered, though she was the same size.

Placing her hands on her wide hips, she said, “You’re lucky I found you, little bro.”  She giggled, and then said, “And you’re lucky your sister is so hot…”  Mike watched as her elegant hands rose up to her bosom, and she cupped and squeezed both of her massive mammaries.  “… and I have these big puppies.”  She grinned, laughing softly, as she reached downward.

Suddenly, Mike felt the entire shoe box shift as he struggled to stand, while he heard it sliding.  The box turned 90 degrees, so it was now placed vertically on her white desk, and then Olivia laughed as she set her palms down on the desk, causing Mike to fall down.  Ever so slowly, she lowered herself so that her gorgeous, nearly 50-foot-tall face entered the inside of the shoebox, breaking the plane separating outside and inside the box.  Mike was lying on his back, his heartbeat faster than even before, having passed what could be considered a dangerous level, as his stepsister’s long blond hair surrounded him, rising up all around him.  The light tresses were like ropes, her full, luxurious mane like an entity to itself… encircling him in their dominance.

Her youthful, model-like face was more than eight times as tall as his entire body, and the immensity of her presence… just a few inches above him… made him feel like he was being compressed without even being touched.  “And, little… little bro…” she began, her sweet, girlish voice sounding with more authority than he had ever heard her speak with.  “I hope you don’t find me too bitchy...  We wouldn’t want that, little Mike, now would we?  For me to act like a bitch.

Olivia snickered as she rose up, standing to her full height.  She peered down at her stepbrother whose face had turned as white as a ghost, trembling uncontrollably within the shoe box.  She plucked him from the container and set his 1-inch frame down atop her white desk.  Mike stood, shaking, as he looked up in fear and awe at the colossal-sized hourglass figure of Olivia, dressed in short jean shorts and her white tank top.  Her radiant, flawless beauty was obvious even while in a state of terror.  He then watched as his stepsister abruptly sat down in her black-leather office chair… her huge tits jiggling as her body came to rest.

Mike suddenly felt an erection forming as blood rushed to his member.  Surprised and disturbed by his arousal, he quickly stared down at the ground, the white surface of Olivia’s desk, hoping it would reverse itself.   And then fear once again claimed his mind when the thunderous, feminine voice came from above.  “It’s funny, little bro, that I found you in mom’s room… because you shrunk in your room.  You ran… all that way… just to not have me find you.   For me not to capture you.”  Olivia giggled with a sinister delight.  “Oh, Mike, and you thought I was a bitch before.”  She laughed again as she set her right elbow on the desk, leaning forward as she rested her chin on her palm just above her wrist.  She spoke softly, almost whispering, her sweet, sexy voice still louder than Mike could ever manage, “Our height difference must be killing you… eating you up inside.  It’s your worst nightmare come true.  To not grow taller, but actually shrink smaller… making me bigger than ever to you.”

Mike felt a cold wave of Olivia’s laughter as he looked up into the icy blue eyes of his gorgeous stepsister, an evil grin on her gigantic face.  Mike then shouted upward, sensing his nakedness as he spoke, “O-O-O-Oliv-liv-livia… please… you can let me go!  You’re not a… a… a bitch!  I am sorry for calling you that…!”

“Oh, are you, little bro?” Olivia said, with a smirk.  “I thought bitch had become your favorite word.”  Suddenly, Olivia slammed her right fist down onto the desk top.  The deafening sound reverberated through the wooden desk, her stepbrother instantly having been thrown into the air as he landed down on his stomach.  He blinked, feeling like he was hit by bomb that exploded.  Shaking his head, he looked upward, a vision of Olivia peering down from high, high above.

“Get up,” she ordered.  In his disoriented state, he still managed to understand, and he struggled as he returned to his feet.  After about ten seconds, she said, “Our relationship has become more than just big sister and little brother, though it is that…  Now it is much more fun.  Much more the way it is supposed to be.”

Mike then felt his body being compressed as he was lifted up into the air, a moment later held before the exquisite, large pale-blue eyes of his stepsister which were as tall as he was.  “To you, little bro, I am all-powerful.  I am not just your big sister… I am also your god.  From now on, you are to address me as Goddess Olivia or Goddess.  You are to worship me as my tiny slave.  Do you understand?”

His head spinning, Mike found the ability to speak.  “Y-Y-Yes.”

“Yes, what?” she replied, increasing the force between her thumb and index finger for a couple seconds, then lessening it a bit.

Mike gasped.  “Y-Y-Yes, Goddess Olivia.”

She smiled, pleased hearing the words uttered by her 1-inch-tall stepbrother.  “Good.  I will teach you how to worship your big sister… Your training is just beginning, little bro.”

 

CHAPTER 6

Olivia held her 1-inch stepbrother between her right thumb and the fingertip of her right index finger.  Crossing her long, sexy legs, a mischievous smirk formed upon the plush, pink lips of the 17-year-old.  She ever so slowly lowered her hand down, as she set Mike on her lap, on top of the silky skin of her toned, muscular and lightly tanned right thigh.

Mike’s head shot upward as he heard her thunderous feminine voice above.  “Little bro, I am going to enjoy teaching you to worship your Goddess.  But, I think you already worship me… at least you worship my body.  Isn’t that right, Mike?”  Olivia giggled, and then said, “My body turns you on, little bro.”

A throng of emotions merged in Mike’s brain… fear, hate, disgust, shame, anger… and also a strange feeling of arousal which he was desperate to eradicate from within himself.  He knew that his stepsister’s words rung true, at least in part.  But he would never share these feelings with Olivia.  Never!  He hated the part of himself that was sexually aroused by the curvaceous and perfect body that belonged to his stepsister.  He hated with his whole being that she was mind-blowingly beautiful, making women on the cover of magazines look like pathetic stand-ins.  Feeling the rage at his stepsister’s suggestion that she turned him on, he shouted upward, while standing upon her leg.  “No!  That’s not true!” he lied, furious that Olivia was not only controlling his emotions, but could also control his libido.  “You are not hot, Olivia!” he lied again.

Olivia laughed, as she began to gently rock her sexy leg, her sandaled foot bouncing up and down.  Watching her tiny, naked stepbrother fight to maintain his balance, she cooed, “Well, little bro, this morning before you shrunk... and just before your friend rang the doorbell… I saw you staring at my legs for a long time, and then your eyes went all bugged out.  The next moment you were standing next to Josh… except suddenly you were much shorter than he was.  You shrunk after looking me… ogling me… and I wasn’t even naked.”

“I… that’s… you don’t know that I shrunk because I was looking at you!” he fumed, his mind racing and in turmoil.

Olivia picked her inch-tall stepbrother off her leg, setting him on top of her white desk once more.  Mike watched as Olivia stood up, her colossal body rising like a skyscraper ascending into the heavens.  His mind was both terrified and in awe at the immensity of his stepsister’s body.  Then his eyes watched as Olivia’s forearms crossed as she began to pull the bottom of her white tank top upward, exposing her toned, erotic belly… her hands pulling her top up and over a lacy red bra which barely held her mountainous melons… and then her white top slipped up and over her head, her long blond hair flowing erotically down her shoulders and back.

Standing with her hands on her wide, shapely hips, wearing her short jeans shorts, she smiled down at Mike as she let her tank top drop to the floor.  The curviness of her body, the hourglass figure, the toned arms and torso and thighs from years of being on the high school soccer team and passion for fitness in general was too much for Mike as his mind fought his hormones.  He could sense his penis growing firmer as blood rushed to his member.

Olivia sat down, looking as amazing as she descended as when she stood up.  “I think you want me,” Olivia said, as the fingernail of her right index finger slipped sideways between the legs of her inch-tall stepbrother.  Mike’s body instantly tensed up, having never been touched by his stepsister in such an intimate fashion before.  Her nail extended a foot and a half beyond the tip of her finger, and its two-and-a-half-foot-wide glossy surface slid up and down the inside of the 15-year-old’s left thigh and calf.  Olivia gently nudged his legs further apart as she then tilted her nail downward so that the skin of her fingertip caressed his groin.  “Come on, little bro.  You know you want to please your Goddess.”

Mike groaned and then uttered, “No… no….”  He could feel Olivia’s gentle caressing, her soft skin rubbing up and down his junk.  And then in a matter of seconds, to Mike’s horror, a full erection had developed.  His body had betrayed him, and there was nothing his rational mind could do.  The part of his mind that was aroused seemed to have a mind of its own.  He looked down as his stepsister’s giant nail came to rest beneath his raging hard-on, teasingly lifting it up and down.  “That’s right.  You want me.  You want your hot sister, don’t you?”

“No!” Mike said, his face turning red with embarrassment.

Olivia laughed as she removed her hand from the desk, only to lean forward, giving her stepbrother an eyeful of her ample cleavage from her voluptuous G-cup breasts.  Mike instantly gasped at the incredible, surreal view before him, feeling himself becoming even more aroused.  “Touch yourself, little bro.  I want you to cum.”

“No, please… don’t make me do this, Goddess!” Mike cried.

“Michael,” Olivia said with a stern voice.  “Do it now!”

Mike’s hand slowly reached down and gripped his firm cock.  He was at least average in size for a 15-year-old boy, maybe a bit more, but to Olivia, his erect penis was a tiny one-twelfth of an inch long.  Mike’s grip began to slide back and forth along his erection.

“That’s right,” Olivia cooed.  “Keep that little pecker nice and hard for your Goddess.”  Her lovely, feminine hands then pressed the sides of her red bra, causing her colossal-sized boobs to erotically press together.  Their size seemed an impossibility to Mike’s adolescent eyes, dwarfing his tiny body like they were a couple of 2-story houses being pressed together.  Her soft, perky breasts pressed together and then bounced back as she released them… only to be erotically squeezed together again and again before his sexually inexperienced mind.

His hand moved quickly along his shaft, the pleasure overwhelming him.  He had the perfect view of his stepsister’s huge tits as she continued to knead and squeeze together her massive melons.  He hated his arousal, because he hated her… his rival… his worst enemy from a nearly decade-long sibling rivalry.  No person did he despise more, and yet he was helpless, a prisoner to his libido of which Olivia held the lock and key.  “No!  No!...  No!” Mike screamed as he approached orgasm.

“Yes, little bro!  Yes!  Cum into my big breasts.  Cummmmm… Cum, cum, cum!”  She watched as Mike then blew his load over and over as it squirted onto the desk.  He released himself in intense orgasm, hating that he could ever be attracted to his stepsister, much worse to ejaculate because of her… and in front of her.  “No!” he cried.  “No!  No!”

Olivia watched with fascination for ten seconds as Mike finished squirting his sperm all over.  She then giggled.  “It’s all right, little bro, that you’re turned on by your sexy sister.  It just shows that I own you.  You belong to me.”

Mike watched as Olivia bent down, picking up her white tank top off the floor.  She proceeded to pull it over her head and then pulled the skintight garment down her sexy torso.  She lifted her long blond locks so that they flowed down her back and shoulders.  Mike looked up at the grinning face of his towering stepsister.  “Now wasn’t that fun, little bro?”

Mike looked down, his face beet red, unable to escape his humiliation of his no-longer-secret attraction to his stepsister.  “Yes, Goddess Olivia,” Mike answered, feeling great contempt.  His sexual attraction to Olivia was a part of himself that he tried to deny, something he tried desperately to hide, even from himself.  It disturbed him greatly.  Olivia to him was his sister, a family member, and he hated her.  He hated being turned on by her.  He hated being controlled by her.  He hated her dominance of him.  And he especially hated that she now knew without a doubt that he found her sexually stimulating… his body could not lie, even if his lips could.

“Well, little bro, I could make you lick that up, but I’m feeling generous today…  How fast you climaxed, while staring into my cleavage, spoke volumes of how you view your big sister’s body.”  She giggled and then grabbed a tissue from a nearby stack of shelves, and in one quick swipe, the entirety of his ejaculate vanished from the desk’s surface.  Tossing the tissue in the garbage near her feet, her gaze returned to the little, naked boy standing before her on her desk.

Olivia’s eyes devoured the diminutive, 1-inch-tall form of her stepbrother.  It was what she had fantasized about for years, to have Mike in the palm of her hand, figuratively and literally… and now she had both.  She felt a wave of warmth rush through her body, as she felt flush with sexual excitement — the control she possessed, the power she wielded over Mike.  She could effortlessly erase him from existence, but what’s the fun in that.  No, she always desired him as plaything to tease, a toy to dominate.  She got off on tormenting her stepbrother.  Having him shrink was a gift from fate, and having a shrunken stepbrother was the perfect gift.

Mike looked up into the eyes of his gargantuan sibling, trembling as she peered down at him with a smirk, 130 feet above his head, even while sitting.  She then spoke.  “Show me, little bro, how you worship your beautiful Goddess.”

Trembling, Mike hesitated, but then began to kneel down before his stepsister, his knees resting on the solid surface of her desk.  He then leaned forward, extending his arms as he bowed reverently to the towering, titanic young woman who was his 17-year-old stepsister.

“Lower, my slave,” she said, her deceptively sweet voice growing in satisfaction.

Mike extended himself further as his hands then slid all the way forward, so that he fully prostrated himself, his naked belly pressing against the hard, cool desk top.  He couldn’t help but continue to tremble as he listened… awaiting the whims of the Goddess-sized Olivia.

“Good,” she said, in a commanding, sexy tone.  “This is your place in life, little bro.  You are but an insect of a boy.  Worshiping me is what gives your life meaning. Without me, you… are… nothing.”  A stifled laugh emerged from her lips as she continued, “A little bit of your old self may still be in there, but you will learn soon enough, that person is dead.  I am God to you, little bro.  Your all-powerful Goddess.”  Olivia reached forward as she lowered her palm down on top of her stepbrother’s prostrated body, pressing her hand firmly onto his 1-inch frame, effortlessly eclipsing his whole body.

“Mmmmmmm…” Olivia moaned, and then gently bit her lower lip.  She could sense herself becoming wet, the intensity of the raw power she possessed over him.  The reality was even more orgasmic than the fantasy… the incredible pleasure of feeling her stepbrother’s miniature body trapped beneath the sensitive skin of the center of her palm.  She loved that Mike was aroused by her gorgeous, curvaceous body, and that it embarrassed him deeply to express his attraction to her.  She knew he loathed the part of himself that was turned on by her, that it was something he was ashamed of.  And yet, his libido was helpless in her manipulative possession, and they both knew it.  Olivia held her palm firmly down upon him for a couple minutes, and then finally lifted her hand.  She watched as her stepbrother continued to tremble, face-down beneath her intimidating, gigantic presence.

“My little slave, I am so glad you shrunk… and shrunk so very, very small.  And yet, I can’t help but think about the sins you committed against your Goddess before you became fun-size.  Your Goddess is not pleased with your sins, little bro, for I am a vengeful Goddess.”  Olivia tapped her fingertip on her stepbrother’s bare back, as he shuddered.  “Little Mike, I have been waiting, hoping, wishing, yearning… craving for you to get the shrinking disease…  It is fate…  I needed you to shrink.  I know that you worship my body and are learning to worship my mind… I must cleanse you of your sins… it is the only way to teach you how to be a good, little slave.”

Olivia slowly leaned forward as her breathtaking visage neared her 1-inch stepbrother.  She grinned sexily, baring her large, white teeth.  Her full lips just an inch away from her helpless, prostrated stepbrother, she then whispered, “You… need… to be punished… little bro.”

 

CHAPTER 7

A frightening chill shot through Mike’s inch-long body as the warm breath of his stepsister washed over him… uttering the words, “You… need… to be punished… little bro.”  He remained face-down on the surface of Olivia’s white desk, the same desk she prepared her homework assignments… the same desk she surfed the Internet from and chatted with her girlfriends.  Olivia was a typical senior in high school in that she loved playing sports, especially her love of soccer.  She would often get overly involved in gossip about boys with her girlfriends, like everyone else… and she had no shortage of boys waiting for their hearts to be broken by the breathtakingly beautiful blond.

Mike’s tiny body trembled as his heart raced uncontrollably, hearing it pound relentlessly in his neck and head.  He knew he deserved to be punished.  He had given as good as he got in the decade-long rivalry between warring siblings… and now he had entered the darkest time of what had been a war of attrition.  Now the tables had turned, and 100% in favor of the gorgeous, tall 17-year-old.  He lay on his naked belly on the cold, hard desk… awaiting the retribution of his Goddess-sized stepsister.

His breath shallow and quick, Mike suddenly heard the sound of Olivia standing up and then stepping away from his position.  BOOM!!  BOOM!  Boom!  Boom!  Boom!  Boom!  He dare not turn his head… he dare not look.  He knew all too well the capriciousness of his stepsister’s wickedness from having lived with her for most of his 15 years of life.  The seconds passed in torturous silence, and the fear of not knowing what punishment he would receive began to overcome the fear of taking a look.  Slowly he lifted his head.  Off to his left, his eyes took in the gargantuan form of his stepsister standing near her large closet.  Her 385-foot-tall statuesque body caused him to gasp, and his whole body lurched in a visceral, uncontrollable heave — as if it were the first time he had seen his stepsister as a towering colossus.

Mike’s eyes watched as Olivia ran her hands through the shirts and blouses in her closet, the sound of metal hangers sliding across aggressively… almost violently.  She seemed to be in a foul mood to say the least.  Either that or she knew exactly how to push her stepbrother’s buttons, creating a real and present fear in Mike’s mind.  And then, to Mike’s astonishment, his stepsister with her back to her desk, suddenly stripped off her white tank top, lifting it over her head and tossing it to the floor.  Wearing her red bra, she then bent over and began to strip away her short jean shorts… revealing a pair of lacy, red panties clinging to the contours of her perfect, sculpted ass.

His jaw having dropped, Mike’s eyes took in the whole view as his stepsister continued to bend over, lifting her foot as she slipped out of her shorts.  Olivia’s incredible ass was truly godlike to the 15-year-old boy.  Her years of dedication playing grueling high-school soccer had given his stepsister a toned, round, muscular butt… glorious in its shape and erotically feminine.  Her wide, womanly hips accentuated the magnificence of her ass… the pleasing curves naturally drawing the eye down the slopes of Olivia’s powerful thighs — her toned quadriceps and hamstrings looking long and lean, her calves shapely and strong.

Mike had never seen this much skin from his stepsister before.  The last time he had seen Olivia in a swimsuit was three years ago when she was 14 and he was 12.  She was wearing a one-piece while the family was visiting a water park, and at the time Olivia was stunningly beautiful as always, but her body was more like a girl even if she was a bit bustier than her friends.  But now, three years later, at age 17, the full extent of how much Olivia had developed physically was completely apparent to Mike, leaving no doubt in his mind that his stepsister had the body of a grown woman, having surpassed Mike’s physical development to the point that he seemed like an awkward adolescent or child by comparison.

Olivia stood up fully, her back still to Mike.  She reached up, beginning to tie her long blond tresses into a ponytail.  As she expertly and effortlessly secured her ponytail, the toned, feminine muscles in her arms and back flexed slightly… displaying the pinnacle of female fitness.  Mike’s eyes returned to her perfect ass just at the moment when his stepsister spun around to face her desk.  Olivia’s amazing hourglass figure… her curvaceous, athletic body in her skintight red panties… her G-cup breasts heaving like they would just burst out of her bra… Mike’s 15-year-old brain was on overload, and he could sense the blood rushing to his member like a huge dam had broken, creating a catastrophic flood of an erection.

No… not again, Mike thought.  I just had an orgasm!  I can’t get hard again… not from Olivia!  Mike immediately stared down at the desk’s surface, desperate to get the erotic images of Olivia out of his mind.  His brain then began to remember the sound of his stepsister’s voice — the sexy quality in the inflection of how she spoke… her sweet, feminine voice which lent itself to being naturally seductive.  He remembered her words to describe herself just moments earlier: “all-powerful Goddess.”  No!  No!  No!!!  She cannot manipulate me like this!  Olivia is my stepsister, not my goddess!

“Oh, little bro… I was thinking of wearing my soccer jersey… You know the one you love.”  Olivia giggled as her footfalls began to quake the hardwood floor as she padded over to her desk.  Boom!  Boom!  Boom!  BOOM!  BOOM!!  BOOM!!!  Her sexy, girlish voice then thundered from above, “Stand up, my tiny… little slave.”

Mike’s head tilted upward, his entire field of vision consumed by the image of a pair of sensuous, tan, 90-foot-tall thighs.  The desk’s top met at about one-third of the way up the silky-smooth skin of her toned, massive quadriceps, the female muscle looming large, seeming to be a source of endless power.  His eyes drifting upward, Mike craned his neck, and saw that Olivia was still only in her lacy red panties and bra… her toned, erotic abs rising up above him like softly chiseled marble.  Olivia’s dark-green soccer jersey was in her right fist as her hands rested on her voluptuous hips.

As Mike began to stand up, trembling beneath the humongous presence of his stepsister, Olivia suddenly bent down and he heard her gasp as her gorgeous, nearly 50-foot-tall face all of sudden became his whole world.  “Is that…?  Oh, my!  Little bro… your cock is hard… again!”  Olivia laughed.  “Did you peek while your big sister was taking off her clothes?”

Sensing intense warmth in his face, Mike knew for certain he was turning a deep red with embarrassment.  Feeling great indignation, he shouted as loudly as he could in his squeaky, diminished voice, “No!  I did not watch you taking your clothes off!”

Olivia giggled.  “That’s funny, because your little ‘little Mike’ seems to disagree with you…  He’s standing at full attention, saying, ‘My big sister makes me horny!’  Who am I to believe, hmmm?  My blushing little brother, or his little stiffy between his legs?”

Mike felt himself becoming more and more furious with every word Olivia spoke, knowing that she had no reason to censor herself… saying anything she wanted to get a rise out of him.  “Well, little bro, either you were having fun watching me undress… or you get off on the idea of your big sister being a gigantic dominatrix.  You just love bowing to me, don’t you, lying flat on your face before me.”

Mike then snapped, staring up into his stepsister’s face which was equally as beautiful as she was enormous.  “You are not a god, Olivia!” he yelled, immediately regretting his words.

Olivia’s pale-blue eyes flashed as they grew larger.  “Is that so… my little brother… my little slave?”

Fumbling with his words, Mike answered, “I… uh… was not… um, trying… to…”

Olivia stood up abruptly, and then slipped her dark-green soccer jersey, embossed with her usual #10, over her blond head, lifting her long, lustrous ponytail out as it tumbled down her back.  Peering downward, she said, “Do you know why every country in the world except ours calls soccer ‘football’, little bro?  It’s because you kick the ball with your foot.  It’s so simple, but a little insect like you doesn’t understand that.”

In an instant, Mike found himself snatched off the desk and held firmly before the angry, colossal-sized face of his stepsister.  Holding him at eye-level between her thumb and index finger, “How do you treat soccer balls, little brother?  You don’t use your foot… no, you use scissors to pop them.”

Mike could feel warm pee beginning to run down his leg, the amount being imperceptibly small to his towering stepsister.  “Th-Th-That was years ago, Goddess, that I popped your… your… your—”

Olivia breathed out in an angry huff, still holding him before her icy blue eyes.  “What really vexes me… is not so much that you destroyed something that was important to me… like the time you ruined my clothes with bleach or all the times you tore up my homework.  What really enrages me is that you don’t learn.  Scolding you doesn’t work.  Being nice to you doesn’t work.  This last year you’ve been calling me a bitch all the time, almost every day.  Well, now that you’re a pathetic inch tall… you’re really going to see what it means to be a bitch.”

Bending down, she placed her stepbrother onto the hardwood of her bedroom floor.  She smirked down at the inch-tall boy and snickered.  “Feeling small, Mike?”

Mike’s head jerked upward as he stood, naked and tiny, before his towering sibling in her dark-green jersey.  Her height rose up over 380 feet, like standing at the bottom of a 38-story building.  Olivia’s strong, athletic, sun-kissed legs ascended upward to a height of over 200 feet… her hands on her wide, curvaceous hips… a thin strip of red panties between her legs.  Mike’s gaze rose up even higher still, his stepsister’s enormous globes pressing out from her soccer jersey.  Their eyes then locked as Mike’s stepsister flashed a sexy grin.

He had been down on the floor when Olivia had first spotted him in his stepmother’s room, but this was the first time his stepsister stood right up-close, looking directly down at his diminutive stature.  “It’s funny, little bro, how all your life you’ve been trying to be as tall as your sister.  And you finally had gotten to a couple inches shorter than me… only to find yourself shrinking… smaller and smaller…”  Olivia laughed, her eyes becoming increasingly aroused by the insignificance of Mike’s size beneath her.  “Smaller and smaller you shrunk… until now… my toes can beat you up.”

Suddenly Mike felt the wind knocked out of him as Olivia gently nudged him with the big toe of her right foot, causing him to land hard onto his back.  “Come on, little bro, get up.  Goddess is not done punishing her little slave with her foot.”

Mike groaned, holding his chest while lying on his side.  His vision was blurred, but then began to come into focus as he looked at Olivia’s lovely toes as she teasingly scrunched them followed by stretching them so they flared out.  Getting to his feet, Mike suddenly felt his stepsister’s big toe brush up against the front of his naked body, Olivia’s beautiful, polished toenail coming up to his chest.  He was shoved backwards, and he instinctively grabbed onto the large digit, only to be flung up high into the air as Olivia playfully stretched, lifting her toe.

Crashing back down onto the floor, Mike heard Olivia’s thunderous giggle from high above.  “Do you understand now, little bro?  No.  I don’t think you do.  Let Goddess show you.”

Lying on his back, the inch-tall boy looked upward to a terrifying sight… the sole of his stepsister’s foot.  His mouth agape and his eyes shown with terror, a dark shadow was cast over him.  Olivia’s 50-foot-long and 20-foot-wide bare right foot slowly lowered closer and closer… until finally hovering just above him, close enough that if her stepbrother were standing, his head would touch the bottom of her foot.  Mike, shaking uncontrollably, held his hands and arms out before him in the feeble attempt that he could ever reverse the force of thousands of tons of weight.

“No!  NO!!!!” Mike screamed, his voice too insignificantly small to be understood from beneath his stepsister’s foot.

“Does my little brother want me to press down?” she said and giggled, the bottom of her beautiful and gigantic foot having yet to make contact.  “I’ve always felt bad that we don’t spend enough quality time together.”

 

CHAPTER 8

The ball of Olivia’s foot ever so slowly descended upon her inch-tall stepbrother, until she felt the slightest of sensations… the tiniest of caresses which she knew must be Mike’s itty-bitty hands desperately pushing upward against her bare foot.  “You’ve been a naughty little boy, Michael, and having you underfoot is the perfect way for you to repay your big sister for being such a little brat these past ten years.  I am going to enjoy this, little bro.”

Pressing with every ounce of his strength, Mike could feel the warm, smooth skin of his stepsister’s sole upon his open palms.  His tiny lungs were hyperventilating, his heartbeat hammering within his chest.  Mike’s extended arms quivered as they were relentlessly pushed downward… back toward his body.  Olivia’s foot seemed impossibly large at 50 feet long and 20 feet wide — it was like a massive building, an impenetrable wall crushing downward.  His eyes blanketed in the dark shadow of his stepsister’s foot, Mike then felt the skin of his naked body come into contact with the skyscraper-sized Olivia… his chest, his arms and legs feeling the surreal pressure of being beneath the 17-year-old’s foot.

Jerking his head to the left, he felt her sole then press against his cheek as he screamed out, “Goddess Olivia!  I can’t —”  He then felt his lungs being compressed, as he was unable to either inhale or exhale.  His brain panicking for its very survival… the image of his stepsister glaring down at the floor suddenly materialized in his mind’s eye.  It was like a dream.  Olivia’s face was full of malice, and her insatiable desire to punish was shown in the most sadistic grin, her eyes raging with a lust for retribution.  She was beyond gigantic, and fear was her weapon.  Mike imagined his stepsister’s anger growing and growing, and soon he would be a bloody smear on the hardwood of her bedroom floor.

The seconds passed as the discomfort in his chest grew, the intensity of Olivia’s compression seeming only to be magnified.  Thirty seconds, then forty… his lungs calling out for oxygen — it was then he heard his stepsister’s girlish voice, as she laughed in a ruthless yet erotic tone.  “Oh, my, my, my… Does little brother feel like he’s had enough?  Oh, no, I’m not done with you yet.”  She giggled, and then continued.  “Goddess loves teaching her naughty little brother how to behave…  Well…?  Are you going to start behaving like a big boy?  Hmmm?”

Mike’s body paralyzed underneath his stepsister’s tremendous foot, his mind panicking… his lungs now on fire… the seconds lasting an eternity….  He felt he couldn’t last another second when suddenly the oppressive, smothering weight of his stepsister’s foot lifted, and his lungs gasped for new air, voraciously inhaling and exhaling.  The next thing he saw were tree trunk-sized fingers as he shuddered, and then after a couple seconds of his head spinning, he found himself having been placed onto a white floor, while lying down on his side.

Olivia sat down at her desk and crossed her long, sexy legs.  She was wearing her dark-green soccer jersey, along with a pair of lacy, red panties, her long blond hair in a ponytail.  Placing her elbow on the desk, she leaned forward, resting her chin in her palm.  Gazing down at her stepbrother, a smug smirk formed on her plush lips while Mike continued gasping for air.  She giggled.  “You know I went easy on you, little bro.  You were under my foot for less than a minute…  Well, do you have something to say to your all-powerful Goddess?”

Mike’s head lifted upward, now aware where he was as the gorgeous face of his stepsister observed from 130 feet above his head.  His heart sank as he fully remembered the mind-boggling size disparity between himself and his stepsister — the huge and unfair advantage which she lorded over him with such delight.  After several seconds, his breath finally began slowing, and the inch-tall boy kneeled before his stepsister.  “Goddess Olivia… I am sorry for being a bad little brother.  I was a terrible brother, and I am very, very sorry.  I deserved your punishment.”

Olivia snickered.  “Your punishment is not over yet… but I am glad you see that being a good little slave means you deserve to be punished.”  She uncrossed her legs and then slipped her right foot into her green and black Adidas sandal, which rested upon the floor.  Reaching down and taking the left sandal in her hand, she placed it on top of her desk a couple inches from her stepbrother so that he was kneeling right next to the middle part of it.

Mike suddenly felt an overwhelming twinge of anxiety, which painfully manifested itself in his gut.  A dreadful, unsettling wave of anticipation washed over him.  He then shouted up towards the colossal-sized Olivia, his voice sounding with desperation, “Goddess, I am so sorry for being bad.  Please, please… please, please… please don’t make me do this.”

“Do what, Mike?  Surely, you like my Adidas sandals.  And you know they’re my favorite, so they must be your favorite, too.  Isn’t that right, little bro?”

“I don’t… I mean, I don’t, uhh…”

“You spent some time under my right foot, little bro… doesn’t it make sense that you get more acquainted with my left?”  A sly smile on her beautiful face, she added, “That’s only fair, right?”

Mike remained kneeling, his stepsister’s words painfully twisting the anxiety in his gut even more, unable to rid himself of the traumatic and disturbing vision of what lie ahead.  His stepsister’s voice was truly godlike as it rained down upon him from high above, and suddenly Mike broke down into tears.  His voice wavering, “G-G-G-Goddess… I d-d-don’t want to…”

“Little brother, this is not big-boy behavior,” Olivia said, with a stern authority in her voice.  “Now, you stand up right now, and climb onto my sandal.  I am not going to tell you twice.”

Tears flowing down the 15-year-old’s cheeks, Mike stood up and walked over to the massively large piece of footwear.  The sandal measured about fifty feet long and was more than 20 feet wide, and fit Olivia’s beautiful, feminine foot perfectly.  The flip-flop’s bottom portion was made of a durable rubber, which was entirely a deep black, the front part being a few feet in height while the heel area rose to as tall as Mike himself.  Along the top was a half-circle strap, a green band for securely holding the foot.  It was several inches long and a few inches wide — while, to Mike, it was 45 feet long and almost 20 feet wide.  The green band was made mostly of leather, and had a splash of a black-rubber design along with the Adidas logo.

Pressing his naked body against the middle of the sandal, Mike pulled himself up onto the large platform.  Standing up, he looked up at his stepsister as she crossed her arms in front of her soccer jersey.  “Okay, now walk to the center of my sandal, little bro.”

Mike sheepishly moved ten feet to the middle of the footwear, looking down at the black rubber surface, unable to fully digest what his stepsister was having him do.  It was all playing out like he was watching the most horrible horror movie of his life, and he was unable to walk out of the theater.  He was trapped.  He felt the same disturbing twinge of anxiety in his stomach again, and he could feel sweat forming on his trembling palms.  Then he heard her voice again.  “Now lie down on your back, my little slave… with your head near the front of my sandal.”

Mike got down on his hands and then sat down on his butt.  He lied backwards just as Olivia’s breathtakingly beautiful, nearly 50-foot-tall face appeared over him.  “You’re going to be under your big sister’s foot for a long time.  This will give you a chance to think about all the mean things you said to me.  Now, what do you have to say, little bro?”

Overwhelmed with a flood of emotion — fear, hate, dread, terror — Mike finally uttered, his voice trembling, “Th-Th-Thank you, Goddess Olivia.”

A stifled laugh came from her lips, as she felt intense pleasure at hearing her stepbrother’s submissive and humiliating words.  She picked up the sandal and placed it down on the floor beneath her white desk.  Then carefully inserting her foot, pointing her lovely toes, she slipped her foot into the sandal, so that her stepbrother was just below the ball of her foot — nicely centered, near the middle, and snugly secure without depriving him of the ability to breathe.

Extending her left sandaled foot forward beneath her desk, Olivia softly moaned, “Oooooooh…  Ahhhhh… yes.”  She reached for her white, 13-inch laptop and placed it directly in front of herself, turning it on.  She clicked her wireless mouse, so that it brought up her Facebook account, and she began to scan feedback from her friends.  Olivia smiled, sensing her 1-inch stepbrother’s naked body pressed against her sole... trapped so helplessly… so effortlessly dominated he was, simply by his location and his incredibly tiny size.

Over the next two hours, the 17-year-old tried her best to focus on Facebook and Twitter — reading and responding to messages.  All the while, she was in a constant state of arousal… half-surfing the web, half-obsessed with the incredible sensation of her stepbrother being 1 inch tall and directly underneath her foot.  Having Mike there, unable to escape, his situation so totally hopeless… her domination so complete… Olivia found herself become wetter and wetter.  She knew having him tiny and trapped like that was going to drive her crazy with pleasure.  It was just like she had fantasized over the years… to be all-powerful to her shrunken stepbrother, to control him so completely that she would be everything and he would be nothing.

Olivia glanced down and saw the result of two hours of mental stimulation.  Her red panties were not just damp, they were dripping-wet.  Her mind continued focusing on Mike’s insignificantly small body pressed beneath the sensitive skin of her sole.  She loved it when he occasionally tried to free himself, only to be denied by the slightest pressure from the flexing of her foot.  It was becoming too much, and Olivia’s hand slid off of her desk as she reached down and caressed her wet panties.  “Ohhhhhh…” she moaned.  Her fingertips were giving her the release she craved, and she immediately slipped her fingers inside her panties, reaching down as she rubbed her clitoris vigorously.

“Nn-ahhh,” she moaned again.  “Oh, fuck… fuck…”  Her middle and ring finger entered her pussy as her thoughts of Mike under her foot intensified.  Her stepbrother belonged to her.  He was her tiny, little property… and she could do whatever she wanted with him.  She glanced at the clock on her laptop screen.  He had been there, on her sandal, beneath her foot, for over two hours.  It turned her on to know that, and she began to rub her clit very aggressively, slipping a pair of fingers in and out of herself over and over and over again.

“Oh, shit!” she yelled.  “Oh fuck yes!”  She could feel herself climaxing, the endorphins in her brain making her higher and higher.  “Ahhhh….  Nn-ahhhhhhhhhh…”  Olivia kept finger-fucking herself as her focus remained on the tiny, little boy trapped in her sandal.  She climaxed again and again, her thoughts of dominating her stepbrother fulfilling her every desire.  Having Mike ‘beneath’ her in every way was so fucking stimulating… so orgasmic to the nth degree.

After a couple minutes, she finally settled herself as her breathing began to take on normalcy.  Olivia looked down at her panties and the black-leather office chair in which she sat.  Oh, great, she thought.  Now I can’t wear these panties anymore.  Olivia reached down toward the floor, slipping her left foot out of the flip-flop.  Snatching Mike from the sandal, she stood up and opened the lid to the shoe box, setting him inside, and then closing the lid.

Olivia then walked across her bedroom and peeled off her dripping-wet underwear, tossing it into a white hamper against the wall.  Walking back to her chair, she took several tissues, and wiped up the small puddle of her natural, feminine lubricants which had collected.  Tossing the tissues in the trash, she went ahead and changed her clothes, putting on a fresh pair of panties, a black tank top, and a pair of high-cut jean shorts.  Walking barefoot back to her desk, she opened the shoe box and retrieved her tiny prize… stepping over to her bed and its pink bedspread as she sat down.

Smiling down at her 1-inch stepbrother in her left palm, “Did you enjoy being under the foot of your Goddess?”

Mike, exhausted, having spent the last over two hours hopelessly trapped beneath his stepsister’s foot, and not wanting to spend another two hours, responded, “Yes.  Thank you, Goddess.  I don’t want to make you angry.”

“Oh, little bro… that’s so cute,” she cooed.  “You don’t want to make me angry.  There might be hope for you as my little slave just yet.”  She winked and then replied, “You know, I feel famished.  I think I’ll head downstairs and get myself a bite to eat.  And you’re coming along with me, little bro.  Since you did such a good job under my foot, maybe I will even go show you to Mom.  How does that sound?”

Mike’s ears couldn’t believe it.  Could this whole ordeal be over in just a few minutes, Mike thought.  No, Olivia is just finding a new way to torment me.  She would never hand me over to Mom.

“That sounds… really great, Goddess Olivia,” Mike answered, looking up into the pale-blue eyes of his skyscraper-sized stepsister.

Olivia grinned.  “Oh, I forgot to mention, little bro…  You will be riding in the cup of my bra.  I hope you don’t mind sharing the same space with the big breast of your big sister.”

 

CHAPTER 9

Mike was stunned.  He couldn’t believe that his stepsister had just told him that he would be placed into her bra cup.  This is unacceptable, Mike thought.  Being under Olivia’s foot for two hours was bad enough… but to do something sexual with me… to have me so intimately close to her body…  This is going too far!   I will not allow it!  This is completely and totally Un-Accept-Able!

Olivia was wearing her black tank top and short jean shorts as she sat on her queen-sized bed, holding her inch-tall stepbrother in the palm of her left hand at the level of her G-cup breasts.  “Now I hope this doesn’t make my little bro too uncomfortable — riding in the cup of my bra.  I mean, you are really, really tiny… and my boobs are really, really big… they were big to you even before you shrunk.”  The beautiful blond 17-year-old giggled.  “I just don’t want for my little brother to feel, you know… dominated… while so helpless and tiny beneath the massive breast of his older sister.”

“No!  This is—” Mike began, but was cut off, Olivia having closed her hand, sealing Mike within it.

Olivia stood up as she giggled. “Before we head off to the kitchen, little bro, we’re going to get you all cleaned up.”  She sauntered across her bedroom… her footfalls landing with a deep, thunderous sound to her tiny stepbrother.  BOOM!!  BOOM!!  BOOM!!  BOOM!!  BOOM!!  BOOM!!  Opening her bedroom door, she walked out into the hallway and then proceeded into the bathroom, which was just across the hall from Olivia’s room.  BOOM!!  BOOM!!  BOOM!!  BOOM!!  BOOM!!  BOOM!  BOOM!!

Olivia opened her left palm, while cupping it like a bowl, and placed her naked, inch-tall stepbrother beneath the faucet, turning the handle as cool water began flowing.  Taking the plastic soap dispenser from the counter with her right hand, she pressed down on the dispenser head as a flower-scented glob of pink liquid soap oozed out and blanketed the miniature boy.  She then began scrubbing her stepbrother with the fingertip of her right hand’s middle finger, focusing on being efficient and thorough instead of being gentle.  In a matter of seconds, she was done scrubbing, and she placed him under the cool water which had now turned a frigid cold.  Rinsing him completely, much longer than necessary, she then turned off the faucet.

She stepped over to a nearby hand towel, which was a lovely green — a sort of mint color mixed with the hue of pine trees.  Folding the towel around Mike, she patted him dry.  Then placing him in her left palm once more, she raised him up to her stunningly beautiful face.  “There.  Now that wasn’t so bad… was it, little bro?”

The inch-tall boy stood up in Olivia’s palm, trembling from having been under the freezing-cold water.  He looked into the large, pale-blue eyes of his stepsister.  Her face… nearly fifty feet tall… was breathtaking in her attractiveness, Olivia having previously pulled back her long blond locks into a ponytail.  “So, little bro, ready to go for a ride?”

Mike, still shivering, then uttered in his shrunken, high-pitched voice, “Stop!  Stop! … You can’t —”

A mischievous smirk formed on the 17-year-old’s voluptuous lips.  “I can’t?  You said I can’t?  Is that what you said, little bro?”

“I… uhhh… I think it’s best, Goddess Olivia, that… ummm…”

“But Mike, you’re shaking from being so cold.  I’m sure once you’re next to your sister’s bighugebreast… that you will become all nice and warm.  Don’t you want to be warm, little bro?”  She giggled.  “Besides, we already know that your big sis makes you horny… Are you afraid that you’ll get a boner while plastered to my boob?”  She laughed as she grinned.

Mike’s ears were on fire.  He deeply hated the way his stepsister was speaking down to him… humiliating him… speaking so nonchalantly about the parts of her body.  Their sibling rivalry, the days up before Mike shrunk, had been some of the most heated confrontations of the ten-year war.  Mike’s stepmother, Colleen, had to finally separate the two of them — something that almost never happened.  Colleen had always been very tolerant of their fighting, considering it a natural part of growing up between sister and brother.  But the constant yelling and door slamming had reached new heights, especially that past week, and if Mike’s stepmother hadn’t ordered them both to their rooms, who knows what would have happened.

The anger building in Mike’s mind, he stared at Olivia’s arrogant smirk.  He knew she was loving this more than anything in the world.  And he was aware that she knew that placing him in her bra would be infuriating to her stepbrother.  “You can’t do this Olivia!  I won’t allow it!”

Olivia laughed.  “Is that so?  How can a little boy who is just an inch tall stop his sister who is as tall as a skyscraper?!”

“Give me to Mom, Olivia!  Now!”

Olivia picked up her stepbrother between her right thumb and fingertip.  “Oh, I have a much better idea, little bro.”  Tilting her head back, she teasingly caressed her neck with her stepbrother’s naked body, ever so slowly sliding him down the full length of her neck, from her chin down toward her collarbone.  “Mmmmooooooh…  Guess where you’re going next, little bro.”  She giggled with an erotic satisfaction.  “That’s right… into the bra cup of your big sister’s huge breast.”

She laughed as her fingers slipped down inside her black tank top.  Olivia slid Mike down the warm, silky-smooth skin of her left tit, down to her large areola, and then gently slid his tiny, naked body up onto her firm, erect nipple.  Holding him there, she cooed down to him, “You feel so good, little brother, against my nipple.  And you look so very tiny.”  She giggled.  “The squirming of your little hands will drive me nuts, and make your big sister all wet…  I’ll have to put you under my boob for transportation, and so you don’t attempt an escape.”

Olivia giggled again as she heard Mike’s tiny squeaks of protest… and then placed Mike near the bottom-front of her left bra cup, positioning his inch-tall body so that her G-cup boob was resting on top of him while still allowing him to breathe.  Her lacy, red bra holding her stepbrother and her massive boobs firmly in place, she smiled and said, “Now don’t have too much fun in there, little bro.  I know my big mountains are more than a handful for someone so small.”

Mike heard his stepsister laugh as she walked out of the bathroom, her giant footsteps striking fear into him.  BOOM!!  BOOM!!  BOOM!!  BOOM!!  With every step she took, Mike’s tiny body was being smashed by Olivia’s bouncing, massive, cantaloupe-sized breast, which to him was as large as a two-story house.  He could feel his chest compressed, barely able to breathe, while the front of his body was pressed firmly into Olivia’s warm, soft flesh, the immense weight of her breast crushing him.  Her boob flesh perfectly conformed to and completely filled her bra cup, leaving only the slightest supply of air, which filtered in through the lace-work in her bra.

Mike grimaced as Olivia continued walking down the hallway, her massive melons jiggling as she walked.  The gravity of the situation was coming down on Mike’s fragile 15-year-old mind in the worst way possible, and he knew that he had officially lost the war between his stepsister and himself.  He had become nothing more than an inch-tall toy for his stepsister’s amusement… his size so insignificant that Olivia could do anything she wanted with him or to him.  And then Mike felt a stir in his groin as blood began filling his member, and he knew he was quickly becoming very hard.  No… No, No, No!!! Mike thought.  This can’t be happening!  Just like Olivia teased me… I’m getting a boner.  Please, no!  Make it reverse… No, the friction of her boobs bouncing is too much.  I can’t stop it!  No!  No!

Olivia then turned as she began to walk down the stairs.  BOOM!!  BOOM!!  BOOM!!  BOOM!!  BOOM!!  BOOM!!  BOOM!!  BOOM!!  BOOM!!  BOOM!!  BOOM!!  BOOM!!  She walked through the living room and entered the kitchen, just as her mom looked up while sitting at the round, wooden, kitchen table.

“Oh, hey, honey,” Colleen smiled.  “Glad to see you taking a break from your studies.”

“Hi Mom.  Yeah, I thought I’d grab something to eat before I go back at it.”

Mike’s hopelessness suddenly lessened a smidgen, his ears perking up to the sound of his stepmother’s voice.  He could understand the conversation between his stepmother and Olivia with crystal clarity as if he were listening to the whole thing through headphones.  He screamed as loudly as he could, “Mom!!  Help!!  Olivia has me trapped!!  Help!!”  But his voice was muffled by Olivia’s bra and shirt, his voice quieter than a pin-drop to the gigantic, outside world.

“So how was the movie, Mom?”  Olivia smiled, while taking a ripe, yellow banana from the kitchen counter.  The teenager then leaned back, pressing her sexy ass against the edge of the black, granite counter, her left hand resting on her thigh.

“It was all right… I guess,” Colleen replied.  “It was Laurie’s idea to see it.  You know how it is, your friend sees a movie you like and then you just have to see something they like.  You don’t have a choice about it.”

Olivia swallowed some of her banana, and then answered, “Oh, I know, Mom.  I know this guy who is just like that.  He’s not very… how you say… big… or tall.  In fact, I’d say he’s —”

“He’s scrawny?” Olivia’s mom asked.

“Sure,” Olivia said.  “This guy is like smaller and weaker than anyone I know.”

“Well, I guess we can’t all be tall,” Colleen said.

“Yeah,” Olivia said, and smiled.  “This guy also has this relationship with this one girl.”

“His girlfriend?” Colleen asked, sounding more curious.

Olivia laughed.  “I guess you could say that… sort ofkind of…

“Well, let me ask you,” Colleen began, “are they in a… sexual relationship?”

“Mom!  How can you ask that?”

“Honey, I’m just trying to follow the story you’re telling me about this guy at your school.”

“Sure, Mom, they do some stuff…  The guy is really turned on by this girl’s body.  She’s really busty like I am.”

“You can thank your mom’s genes for that,” Colleen said, and smiled.

“Yeah,” Olivia answered.  “I think my boobs might grow even bigger.”  She pressed her elegant hands onto her large, perky twins, her left hand over her stepbrother, and squeezed.  “I haven’t even turned 18 yet, Mom.”

“It’s possible, honey… I kept developing until I was 18.  But tell me more about this guy… What’s his name?”

“You know I can’t tell you that, Mom.  His relationship is kind of private.  I just happened to overhear some things.”

“Fine,” Olivia’s mom said.  “Let’s just call him, for lack of another name… Mike.”

“Okay,” Olivia said, with a grin.  “Yeah, so Mike… who is a lot smaller and shorter than this other girl… has like no choice in what they do together.  She is like so hot that he worships her body, and because he’s tiny… really tiny… the girl has all the power in the relationship.”

“Sure,” Colleen said, “some relationships are like that.  Usually it’s the guy who is taller… but I find it refreshing that the male is on the bottom for a change.  This ‘Mike’ better watch his step, or his girlfriend might really let him have it.”

With a smile, Olivia said, “That’s exactly how I think about it, Mom.  Mike is really in deep with this relationship of his, and if he pisses this girl off, she might put him in cage and throw away the key.”

“Olivia, we’re not talking about… sadomasochistic things now, are we?  Your friends don’t talk about such things at school, do they?”

“Of course not, Mom.  I’m just joking.”

“I know, honey.  You know how free-spirited I am, but there are limits…  Oh, Olivia, there are some fresh strawberries in the fridge, and I just whipped up some cream just fifteen minutes ago.  Please, help yourself.”

Olivia walked over to the stainless steel, French-door refrigerator, opening the right door.  “Oh, thanks, Mom.”

“No problem, dear…  I think I’ll head upstairs, Olivia.  After that boring movie and all that popcorn, I think I need to take a nap.”

“Okay, Mom, take it easy.”  Colleen walked out of the kitchen, and entered the living room, and then walked up the stairs to the second floor.

A moment later, Olivia walked into the living room, carrying a small bowl of bright-red strawberries and a small bowl of whipped cream.  Sitting down on a long, dark-blue microfiber sofa, her back against the armrest, Olivia rested her feet on the next cushion, her tan, shapely legs bent at a 90 degree angle.  Setting the bowls on the sofa cushion beneath her legs, Olivia smirked as her long, graceful fingers slipped into her bra cup, removing her inch-tall stepbrother.

Holding him up in front of her pretty face, Olivia gasped.  “Little bro, is that…?”  She giggled.  “I can’t turn my attention away from you for two seconds without you getting a boner!”

Mike, being held between his stepsister’s thumb and fingertip, had his face blush in a deep crimson.  “It’s… it’s… it’s all the friction from your boob.”

“Friction, hmmm?  Looks like your dick is pretty hard there, little bro.  What are we going to do about it?”

 

CHAPTER 10

Mike’s face continued blushing… the deep beet-red color of embarrassment not lessening in the slightest.  His arms and hands were securely held down at his sides, compressed powerfully between the right thumb and index finger of his skyscraper-sized stepsister… her gorgeous, model-like face, nearly 50 feet tall, taking up his entire view in front of him… her beautiful eyes examining Mike’s throbbing erection with a curious amusement.

Olivia was sitting on the dark-blue sofa in the living room, her back against the armrest, while her sexy, sun-kissed legs were bent at a right angle, her lovely feet resting on the cushion before her.  With a mischievous giggle, she said, “I always knew you would eventually show me your true feelings, Mike.  If you keep getting erections like this, your big sister might think you want to have sex with her.”

The inch-tall fifteen-year-old struggled in vain, completely immobilized.  He shouted with great desperation, “Go upstairs and tell Mom that I shrunk!  Please!  Please!

Olivia smirked as she slowly rotated her diminutive stepbrother’s naked body before her large, pale-blue eyes, scrutinizing his boner like a nurse evaluating a patient.  “Mom doesn’t want to be bothered right now, little bro.  She works really hard during the week, and deserves to take a nap on the weekend.  You should know better than that.”

Mike’s embarrassment and rage increasing exponentially, he shouted, “Olivia!... I mean, Goddess Olivia!... You need to let Mom know what has happened to me!”

“You mean this little cock of yours which is so very hard?” Olivia said, and giggled.  Her left hand reached down to the two bowls on the sofa cushion beneath her legs.  Taking a strawberry between her thumb and fingertip, she dipped the tip in the whipped cream.

Mike watched, his eyes growing wide, as a plump, red strawberry suddenly appeared before the luscious, pink lips of his stepsister.  The white cream beginning to drip down the side of the ripe fruit, held effortlessly between his stepsister’s elegant thumb and fingertip, her long, polished nails looking like claws that had captured its prey.  “I told you, little bro, that I was hungry,” she said, her feminine voice all of a sudden taking on an even higher level of seduction.  A streak of cream began to drizzle down from the strawberry onto Olivia’s glossy nail, and Mike’s virgin eyes watched as his 17-year-old stepsister’s enormous, pink tongue slowly emerged, gently licking the white cream from the skin of the bright-red strawberry.

Oh, my god!  Holy fuck! Mike thought, his eyes and mind being taken on a trip of visual ecstasy… his stepsister’s tongue curling as the milky cream ran down the slope of her pink, muscular organ, disappearing into her mouth.  He could feel that his hard-on was only getting harder, stiffer, as he then watched Olivia’s voluptuous, pink lips squeeze down onto the top of the strawberry’s tip.  He heard her erotic voice as she moaned — “Unnnhhhhhhh…”  Desperate to stop the titillation from his incredibly attractive stepsister, Mike slammed his eyes shut.  No!  No! No!  Mike’s thoughts screamed in his head.  She can’t do this to me!  She is my ENEMY!  I hate her!  She can’t control me like this!

Suddenly Mike felt a cool breeze caress his naked body, his skin being tickled from his head to his toes.  His arms locked helplessly at his sides, Mike’s eyes opened as he saw Olivia purse her full lips as she blew onto him once again.  Mike’s erection only getting firmer, he shouted, “Stop!  No!  Quit it, Olivia!  Quit it!”

Olivia giggled.  “I’ll only quit it, little bro, if you quit having this boner!”

“Stop!  Please stop!” Mike cried, unable to move his arms and legs in the least.  “Olivia, I don’t want this!”

“Your erection says you do, little bro.  And you’re only getting more excited, aren’t you?”  She giggled.  “Your dick is becoming even harder… and harder…”

Mike’s adolescent mind was on fire.  He couldn’t imagine a worse situation than for his stepsister to have complete control over his libido and his erect cock.  And there was nothing he could do.  He was totally paralyzed… totally at the mercy of his beautiful, gigantic stepsister… her whims for her amusement now becoming his worst nightmare.  His hatred and rage boiling over, Mike yelled, “I want you to tell Mom that I shrunk.  I command you!  Now, Olivia!”

Olivia laughed, her voice thunderous and erotic.  “You command me…?”  She laughed again.  “Well, well… it looks like you’ve become very mouthy, haven’t you?  I think it’s time for Big Sister to teach her naughty little brother a lesson.”  Olivia brought her stepbrother close to her mouth as her giant, pink tongue came forth and the wet tip ever so slowly licked up Mike’s thighs… over his balls, gently caressing his rock-hard shaft… and then finally finishing along his chest.

“You’re fun to lick, little bro.  You’re like a little lollipop-brother, aren’t you?”  She giggled again.  “It looks like the only way to end your boner, is for me to lick your cock until you cum all over my tongue.”  She laughed, knowing her stepbrother’s humiliation was at its peak.  “How does that sound, little brother?”

Olivia then lowered her inch-tall stepbrother down toward the bowl of whipped cream, his voice screaming, “No!!!!  No!!!!”  She carefully dipped Mike’s front side into the whipped cream, covering everything from his waist down.  Her thumb and fingertip returning to her waiting lips, she smirked.  “I am so glad you shrunk, Mike.  It lets you get more acquainted with your big sister’s mouth… the mouth of your Goddess.”

As Mike screamed, Olivia’s long, pink tongue licked along the bottom of her stepbrother’s legs, slowly moving upward… her playful tongue rubbing against his genitals, lifting his cock upward slightly… then having it fall back into an erect position, pointing directly forward.  Moaning softly as she licked, “Unnhhhhh… I’m going to make you cum, little bro.  And there’s nothing you can do to stop me!”

Mike heard his stepsister’s laughter as he struggled desperately to break free, but knowing deep down that it was impossible.  His swollen, rock-hard penis was receiving pleasure beyond anything his 15-year-old mind could imagine.  His libido was helpless in his stepsister’s cruel possession, holding his cock hostage until it gave her hot, wet tongue what it wanted.  Mike felt her long, slow licks rubbing upward along his throbbing genitals… over and over and over again… feeling himself reaching closer and closer to that summit of orgasmic release.  And then as he felt he would explode… Olivia lowered him down again toward the bowl of whipped cream, coating him in a generous amount of the white, frothy liquid.

Returning him once more to her mouth, Olivia grinned, her large, perfect white teeth sending a shiver through Mike’s body.  “Ready to cum, little bro?  Are you going to cum on your sister’s tongue?”  She giggled as she licked him like greedy school girl with her first-ever lollipop, selfishly devouring every last drop of cream from Mike’s miniature frame.  Dipping him into the cream again, she then resumed licking... and licking... and licking…

Held right up at the entrance of his stepsister’s mouth, her voluptuous lips above and below him, Mike yelled, “No! Stop! Olivia!”  He hated that she could tease his prick.  He hated her power over him… her ability to control his body any way she desired.  “No!!!” he screamed, feeling his cock and balls start to convulse.

Olivia held him in front of her eyes, seeing his cock starting to squirt cum, and she immediately returned him to her mouth… flicking her tongue in an out quickly, rubbing the underside of her stepbrother’s shaft.  She held him there, mercilessly, between her lips, her tongue’s tip darting in and out… rubbing her stepbrother’s cock into a frenzy… faster and faster, relentlessly pushing his libido over the edge.  Mike screamed out as his cock ejaculated, gushing semen as it squirted out, exploding out of his member.  “No!!!!  You can’t make cum!  No!  No!  No!  No!!!”

Olivia giggled as she continued holding Mike at the entrance of her mouth, her tongue unrelenting in its pursuit of teasing every last sperm from her stepbrother’s balls.  Mike blew wave after wave of his cum, the eruptions from his dick seeming like it would never end.  “No!!!” he cried.  “Stop Olivia!  You can’t do this to me!”

After several more seconds, and Mike having fully blown his load, Olivia held Mike out before her gorgeous face.  All of his cum being less than a drop to the towering 17-year-old, she swallowed and then smiled at her exhausted stepbrother between her thumb and fingertip.  “I ate your cum, little bro.  Now it’s going to be trapped in my tummy.”

Placing Mike down on the sofa cushion, she grinned, seeing him blush more than ever.  “It’s so funny that your big sister makes you horny, little bro.  And makes you cum so hard.  You just had to squirt out every last drop onto my tongue, didn’t you?”

Mike looked down, his face turning even redder… the shame that his stepsister could not only cause him to have a boner, but then could make him ejaculate with such overwhelming, explosive orgasms.  Mike never felt so transparent, as he stood there tiny and naked on the sofa cushion, still with an erection.  He could feel the immense weight of his stepsister’s eyes pressing down on him… crushing him… his embarrassment growing as he heard Olivia laughing… the unbridled satisfaction in her voice saturating him, penetrating him to the core.

Olivia smirked, having suddenly lost her appetite for food, preferring to play with her inch-tall stepbrother instead.  Plans to further tease and dominate her shrunken sibling flirting about within her mind, she plucked Mike from the sofa cushion… immediately placing him inside her large bra cup.  She walked across the living room, and proceeded to run up the stairs — her footfalls landing with an especially loud, violent sound, like earthquakes…  BOOM!!  BOOM!!  BOOM!!  BOOM!!  BOOM!!  BOOM!!  BOOM!!  BOOM!!  BOOM!!  BOOM!!  BOOM!!  BOOM!!

Olivia walked past her stepbrother’s bedroom and continued down the hallway.  As she approached the entrance to her bedroom, Olivia saw her mom suddenly appear fifteen feet down the hall coming out of her mom’s room.  “Oh, hey, honey,” Colleen said.  “I need to talk to you about something.”

“Sure, Mom,” Olivia answered.  “Just a second, okay?”  Olivia walked into her bedroom and gently closed the door.  What does Mom want? she thought.  She doesn’t know that Mike shrunk and I have him, does she?  Of course not.  Walking over to her desk, Olivia opened the lid to the shoe box.  Reaching into her bra, she retrieved her stepbrother and then deposited him into his cardboard prison.  Closing the lid, Olivia walked back to her door, opened it, and stepped out into the hall… softly closing her bedroom door once more.

Walking down the hall to her mother’s room, Olivia entered the doorway.  Colleen was standing in the middle of the room with her arms crossed, looking down at the floor.  “What’s up, Mom?”

Colleen looked up.  “Honey, I just got a phone call… your Great Aunt Beatrice has passed away.”

“O… kay,” Olivia responded.

“Olivia dear, the whole family is going to be at the funeral.  I need you to come with me.  We’ll fly down to Texas and should be back before you start school on Monday.”

“What?!” Olivia shouted, clenching her fists.  “I don’t even remember Great Aunt Beatrice!”

“I know, honey, but everyone is going to be at the funeral — all your aunts and uncles… not to mention all of your cousins and their kids.”

“This is ridiculous!” Olivia yelled.  “I don’t know them.  I haven’t seen them since —”

“Since before grade school, Olivia,” Colleen said, becoming impatient with her daughter’s tone.  “That’s the whole point.  You haven’t seen them forever, and you will never get a chance to see them again… not everyone all together like this.  Everyone in the family loved Beatrice, that’s why they’re all going… everyone.”

Olivia stomped her foot as she groaned.  “Ugh!  This is so unfair!”

“Honey, it’s not like you have any other plans… and homework can wait.  You’ve been doing it all day…  If it makes you feel any better, Mike would have to go too, if he weren’t sleeping over at his friend’s house.”

“Then I want to sleep over at Rebecca’s house,” Olivia said.

“Honey, please, I don’t have time for this.  If Mike were responsible, and said whose house he was staying at, he would definitely be coming with us.  Now pack your bags.”

Olivia groaned, clenching her fists and her teeth.  “This is… ugh…!”

“Please, Olivia, this is really important to your mom.  I promise I will owe you one, okay?  Anything you want.  Please, sweetie.”

Olivia’s expression softening slightly, she paused for a moment, and then said, “Fine!  Whatever…  What time are we going?”

Colleen turned around and resumed putting clothes in an open suitcase, which lay on her bed.  “The flight is in an hour.  We have to leave ASAP.”

“An hour?!”

Calm down, honey.  It was all that was available at short notice.  Now, please fill a bag with enough clothes for overnight.  I promise we’ll be back by Sunday night, okay?”

Olivia breathed out in an angry huff, crossing her arms.  She then turned around and walked out of her mom’s room.  As she continued down the hall she thought, By the time we get home, Mike will have enlarged back to his normal size.  This sucks!  Well, he was going to grow back eventually anyway.  I’ll just have to make sure he shrinks down again… that’s all.  Olivia smiled as she turned the knob to her bedroom door, entering and then shutting and locking it.

She padded over to her desk, and picked up the shoebox.  Then stepping toward her large, walk-in closet, she squatted down, placing the box down on the floor in preparation for her stepbrother’s eventual re-enlargement.  A delicious smirk then formed on Olivia’s voluptuous lips, as she stood up.  Walking to her white hamper next to the wall, she opened it and reached down to pick up her pair of lacy, red panties.  They were still soaking-wet.

Returning to her closet, she kneeled down and flipped open the shoebox’s lid.  Olivia’s eyes widened as a surge of dopamine flooded her brain, a sexual high overtaking her whole body… the sight of her inch-tall stepbrother looking upward… bewildered and terrified… her gorgeous, towering 17-year-old body above him.  “Look what I have, little bro,” she said playfully, dangling her red panties just above the box.  “When you were under my foot… I masturbated… and now they are all wet with your big sister’s love juices.”  She giggled, seeing the fear and horror growing in Mike’s face.  “Guess where I am going to put you, little bro.”

She snatched up his itty-bitty body as she heard him scream, “No!!!!!”  She giggled again as she placed him face-down into the wettest part of her panties.  Then folding and wrapping her underwear several times around her stepbrother, she placed her panties inside the shoebox, closing the lid.  She knew it was next to impossible for Mike to escape from the container while shrunk, but just in case, Olivia set a pair of pink and white athletic shoes on the box’s lid.

Standing up, Olivia gathered some clothes, tossing them into a large, black duffle bag.  She then grabbed her purse and phone, for a moment reconsidering whether she should take Mike with her… finally deciding that it would be too strange for Mike to suddenly appear at the funeral out of the blue… not to mention the commotion it would cause with all her relatives.  Walking to her bedroom door, Olivia stepped out into the hall.  She locked her door and shut it firmly.

 

Just Me Talking by Tiny Jedi

Just Me Talking

 Summary: This is just me shooting the breeze with my new voice-to-text software.  And my sexy Japanese stepsister sometimes bothers me.

[The story is ideal for people with fetishes for both shrinking (F/m) and Asian women.  It is slow-building, so not meant for quick pleasure.  It has a nontraditional format: first-person and sometimes like a play.]

 

SESSION 1

Just gonna do this really half ass.  Oh, it’s already started.  Oh, well.  I could delete that, but now I’ve already talked for too long to go back.  Oh fine.

Okay I deleted about two paragraphs of me blabbing, which is probably best for everyone involved, but I kept the first couple lines, since I started to change my mind about deleting it, but then I had already did that like 80%, so from now on I’ll just not delete anything—and just let it be more real and uncensored even the mundane quality of it.

So, yeah, this isn’t really a story.  I’m just trying out my voice-to-text software on my new Acer laptop here.  It’s kinda neat I suppose.  And I guess I’ll have to go back and edit this, because as I watch the words appear on the screen, it’s all like one never-ending sentence.  I mean, I don’t feel like saying “period” or “question mark” every time I finish speaking a sentence.  It looks horrible like one huge block of a paragraph, but I’ll fix it later.

Like I said this is just me talking.  Not really a story per se, which is why I titled it that, so you know up-front that I have absolutely nothing planned in terms of gts or shrinking content.

“What are you doing?”

“Oh…I’m just…”

“Talking to yourself again.  Nice one loser.”

Okay…okay… my stepsister just walked out of my bedroom.  I’m surprised the software program picked up her voice so well, and actually put what she said on the screen with good accuracy.  I’m definitely going to have to edit this later, maybe put some quotation marks in, in case my stepsister or someone else says something.

So, some background I suppose.  My name is Chris.  This is only my second time using this speech-to-text software. So, it’s kind of weird to speak and all my thoughts are then instantly on the screen.

I’m really lazy so I thought this would be the way to never type a single word.  Of course, with all the damn editing I have to do later on, to make this stuff presentable, I feel like it’s enough work as is.  But this dictation part is really easy for me.

Yeah, well, my stepsister is 17 and I am 19.  I know what you’re thinking, there has to be some shrinking or giantess content eventually, right?  Well, I wish there was.  But this is real life, me talking into a computer…  Maybe Sayuki was right.  Why the fuck did I think I could half ass this and then post this shit on the site and not have any shrinking content at all.  Oh, this software totally screwed up spelling my sister’s name.  Groan. (I actually said that.)  I’ll have to edit this later and spell her name.

As I was saying, these gts sites are all automatic, and I don’t think this story could ever get deleted for having no actual gts content.  That’s why I’m doing this.  So, I can be one of those special people… you know, one of those elite people… the ones called authors.  I’m half-assing my way to stardom.  Writers on these gts sites are celebrities with all their adoring fans and groupies.  Sure, I’m only dictating this, but I can at least dream the dream of being a gts writer.

Yes, I have a gts/shrinking fetish.  That’s why I’m posting here.  But I’m saying there is not any actual fetish content in this writing, because this is real life and I’m just talking to my computer.  And I can post without shrinking content, because I break all the rules.  That makes me bad to the bone as the cool people say.

“What?” (I say, seeing my stepsister.)

“You’re bad to the bone?  Did you hear grandma say that?

“You can stop laughing, Sayuki…”

“Chris, what little games are you playing now?”

“Hey, stop!  Don’t touch my laptop!”

“Oh, hey, look.  It writes everything you say.”

“Yes, because it’s voice-to-text software, which came with my computer.”

(She laughs)  “Good thing you got a new computer, since your last one had all your asian porn on it.  All the hot Japanese girls you jerked off to.  I’m sure you can’t keep your eyes off your hot stepsister with her exotic features and her curvy body.”

“Get out of my room!”

“Whatever Chris.”

Great.  Sorry about that.  I thought about deleting that conversation, but I already cut the beginning paragraphs, and told you that I wouldn’t censor this again.  I’m not sure how the conversation parts of this will be edited later.  Maybe I’ll add some parentheses next to what is said to describe the “action” like when Sayuki laughed at me.

Good she’s gone.  Okay, I just closed the door.  (sigh)  All right that was embarrassing.  As you might have realized from what my stepsister Sayuki said, I have an attraction to asian women.  It’s so horrible that she found this out.  It was two years ago when she was using my laptop for fun or school or something and saw all my videos from YouTube and from more adult sites which focused on hot Japanese babes mostly.  It just so happens that Sayuki is of Japanese descent.  Both her parents were Japanese, and she moved here to America when she was a toddler.

When I was six years old, the exact day I entered first grade was the day my life became turned upside down.  That was the day I learned Sayuki was my new stepsister and she and her mom would be living with me and my dad.  Well, long story short my dad died from a heart attack while he was relatively young.  Sayuki, her mom, and I have lived together for the last thirteen years.  I think it’s been that long.

Right now it’s summer time and my stepmother is visiting relatives in her homeland of Japan for the next couple months.  And so I have to put up with my sister’s teasing.  I try to get her back, but since she found out about my yellow fever from the sex videos on my previous laptop, I feel that I am at a disadvantage during any brother and sister fights.

It doesn’t help that in the last few years, this last year especially, she has really… developed physically.  I think when she was in my room earlier, the voice software picked up her saying she was curvy.  Let me check the previous lines for a moment.

Yes, she said that.  Well, it’s true.  It doesn’t help in our fights due to my asian fever.  She has wide hips, a small waist, and big perky breasts.  Her breasts make D’s look small.  I would guess E, F, G… I don’t know.  I haven’t checked her bra.  She is about five feet and seven inches tall.  I am six feet tall.  I think of her as my sister having grown up together, but my stepsister is hotter than all the Japanese idols from my videos.  Like way hotter.

Sayuki has long black hair down to the small of her back.  Her body is athletic as she has played soccer and other sports her whole life.  Her face is just wow, beautiful with her oriental features…high cheekbones, full lips, seductive eyes.  She often wears her hair up in a ponytail.

Holy shit.  I can’t believe I just said all that.  It’s this damn yellow fever and that she’s my stepsister not my actual sister.  I mean we were born on opposite sides of the planet.  But having lived just down the hall from her for most of my life, I’m not going to act on these hormones of mine… even if she torments me with playful flirting, accentuating her incredible and curvy body.  I’m sure she only does it to torture me and isn’t serious about us being like that.

(I look at the door and then my computer.  Speaking softly.)  Okay, Sayuki may have found out about my attraction to asian women, but she still doesn’t know about my shrinking and gts fetish.  I would never hear the end of it if she found out…  Though I suppose she would become even hotter, if that’s possible, if she did somehow find out the truth, her knowing two of my fetishes simultaneously—asian and gts.

Well, I’m going turn this recorder thing off now.  Hope you enjoyed hearing me talk…I mean reading what I said.  And I didn’t have to type at all.  Ha!  Though I will edit this, add commas, adjust the spacing, et cetera.

 

SESSION 2

Hey guys.  It’s me Chris again.  I’m here in my room, using my voice-to-text software.  I just found out that if I say “new paragraph” then it will start writing what I say on a new line, so it’s not this horrible long single paragraph.  I feel kinda stupid, but I still might not always use this feature, as I’m used to editing it later on.

Yeah, so I uploaded the first one.  I thought I would simply label each one as a new “session” rather than calling it a chapter, since I am not writing a story—I’m just talking to my computer here as it writes down verbatim what I say on the screen.

And if you are reading this, session two, then I would like to say to you… Congratulations!  You have gotten farther than almost anyone in the world, because when someone says on a gts story site that the following text will contain no actual shrinking, then that’s when people start clicking their mouse and heading to new content.  But as I said, I have broken the mold and decided to not write a story, but blab endlessly about whatever is on my mind.  And since this is real life, I can’t make shrinking actually happen.  Maybe some staff member will delete this “story” once they find out it’s a mockery of the whole judicial system…or something or other.  Okay I didn’t say that right.  Oh well.

Yeah, so last time I was telling you a little bit about my life, and how I live with my stepmother and stepsister.  My stepmother is in Japan for the next two months as I already mentioned new paragraph.

Oh shit.  It didn’t work that time.  I think I’ll stop using that feature, maybe.  I’m 19.  I told you about my stepsister, Sayuki, who I said was 17, busty, beautiful and of Japanese heritage.  I’ll briefly tell you about myself, because if for some reason you’re reading this, it’s definitely not for the fetish, shrinking content.

So, I have light brown, kind of blond hair.  I am in pretty good shape, not amazing but good.  I’m not as athletic as Sayuki is, but she plays more sports than I do, so yeah.  While she loves playing soccer and physical fitness in general, I’m more of a just working out because I have to, and I get it over with as soon as possible.

(Looking around)  My room is pretty basic…a desk, dresser, lamp.  My blanket is blue.  The carpeting is a light tan color.  Kind of reminds me of Sayuki’s soft, smooth skin.  Not really.  It’s just carpeting.  There’s my yellow fever going again.

Yeah, like I said before… it was unfortunate that two years ago Sayuki found out that I have an asian fetish, from my videos on my old laptop of Japanese idols in their bikinis and less.  That reminds me.  I need new content.  My harddrive went kaput and I hadn’t backed it up so…  Hey, the software actually wrote the word kaput, cool.  I’ve never typed that word in my life, and I still haven’t.

(resizing the window for the speech-to-text software)  There, now I can keep talking, while I pull up… ha ha.  Yes, there.  Now I do some typing.

If you’re wondering what I’m doing, I’m just checking out videos of the lovely Japanese idols on the web.  I browse around several sites.  I have some favorite idols who are especially mesmerizing, but not as hot as Sayuki, of course.

“Of course.” (Sayuki’s voice)

“Holy shit!” (I say)

“I knew you’d slip up eventually, Chris.”

“I didn’t say…”

(Sayuki walks into my room.  She is wearing a white tank top which can barely contain her perky and big boobs.  The fabric is definitely strained.  A pair of short jean shorts hugs her womanly hips, and a pair of black and green Adidas flip-flops sandal her lovely feet.)

“You didn’t say…” (Sayuki checks the screen directly in front of me and quotes verbatim with a girlish enthusiasm and sexy delight.) “‘… favorite idols who are especially mesmerizing, but not as hot as saw you key, of course.’  It messed up my name.”

(I sit there, red in the face, as Sayuki turns toward me, sliding the tip of her index finger under my chin, sliding it slowly towards her…then back down, slowly down my neck.).  “I guess I am too exotic, too Japanese for your little program to comprehend.  Isn’t that right, Chris?”

(I see her words appear on the screen out of the corner of my eye.  I fumble for words)  “Sayuki…”

(Suddenly, she sits down in my lap, crossing her long, toned legs)

(I speak quietly) “Oh shit…”

(Sayuki giggles seeing my words appear on the screen before us.  She speaks in her sweet, sexy voice)  So, I am your favorite Japanese idol?  I mean if you find those girls mesmerizing, and you think I am even hotter than they are….”

(I look up into her gorgeous face, my heart is racing, I stammer)  “This is just for, for, for… fun.  I’m just posting for this giantess site and trying out…”

(A curious, bewildered look appears on her pretty, young face)  “What did you say, Chris?”

“Uh…uh…” (I feel my world crashing down, heat seems to be burning in my body, my whole face is flush.  It must be super beet red)  “Uh… this…program is just … for fun … for this one site that I …. think is really fun.”  (My words feel so fucking awkward to my mind.)

“I think I heard you right, Chris.  Let me just check…”

“No … no!”  (I grab my laptop from the desk in front of me, closing it.)

[NOTE: the next part was not recorded by the voice-to-text software, but I remember it exactly.  Believe me, it was permanently burned into my mind.]

(Sayuki giggles with a playful smirk.  I’ve never seen her THAT confident before.)  “I saw it… it said ‘giantess site’, just like I heard you say.”

“That is not what I said.”

“Then open the laptop and show me.” (She held out her hand, palm up, her long, feminine fingers and nails inches from me.)

“Mom!”  (I shout in desperation)

“You know my mom won’t be back until September, over two months.”

(We stand there in silence for several seconds.)

“So what is it?  You like looking up at giant women… giant asian women?”

“Get out now!” (I forcefully lead her out of my room)

(Sayuki is laughing hysterically.)  “Don’t worry brother.  Your very…little…secret is safe with me.”

(I slam the door shut, now alone in my room.)

 

[I am adding this extra part to session 2]

It’s me Chris.  It’s been a week since I tried using this stupid software.  I mean I like it, but now Sayuki knows BOTH my fetishes.  It’s obvious to me that she already had at least some familiarity with the gts fetish.  I don’t know where she learned about it, but she seems to know a lot, even if she has been very subtle about it.

She has been relatively quiet about this topic, even though she has stopped in my room every day to tease me in regard to my asian fetish.  I swear she has been using words like little, and tiny, and small, as well as words like big, and giant, etc. as much as can seem to fit naturally into the conversation.  I don’t think she knows, for sure, that I like being shrunk more so than a woman actually growing—even though the perspective is the same.  But I have the sense that she is familiar with both growing and shrinking aspects to the fetish.

I don’t know.  Maybe I should stop posting.  I feel so drained with the whole thing.  I mean, I wasn’t even writing a gts story.  I was just posting non-gts material on a gts website.  Ironic, now that I think about it.

(sigh) I’ve decided to finish with the edit of this one, and I will upload this second post.  I’ve kept everything as real and uncensored as I could.  But I can’t promise that I will post future sessions.  Maybe… if I know I am home alone, and Sayuki isn’t around.  Then maybe I could do some more with the voice-to-text, and upload it.  I am way too lazy to type out a whole story.

This wasn’t meant to be focused so much on my shrinking fetish.  It was just one of many things I thought I could ramble on about.  I know if you’ve read beyond the first post that you’re not expecting any shrinking or gts action, because I said that right away in the first upload.  The title of this whole thing is ‘just me talking’, so I plan on doing no more than that, and some basic editing. 

I’ll be surprised if my original post isn’t removed by the site due to not being gts content, as I go to upload this second session now.

 

SESSION 3

Hello, I am back.  I am just talking out loud here in my bedroom again, but I have to be sort of not too loud, because it is late at night.

I’ve just not had any real opportunities to sit down and dictate some words to my computer, since Sayuki has been around a lot more than usual this past week.  I’ve had to go out a few times, but when I return she’s here.  Anyway, I’m feeling tired as it’s well past midnight—my only chance to use the program in relative privacy.

But I suppose since all I’m doing is talking about random stuff, there really shouldn’t  be a reason I couldn’t use it  when Sayuki is around… but I don’t know.  The last two times ended badly, especially the second time when my stepsister learned my secret about having a gts fetish.

I’ve been trying to live my life like everything is normal.  I mean, yeah so who cares if she knows.  Sure I take a beating with her onslaught of relentless teasing…which has steadily become less subtle over the past week.  I know she’s enjoying this at my expense.  But since we are alone in the house together for another two months plus, I might as well just say oh well, doesn’t matter.  Still, it is embarrassing for me.  I wish she had not found out.  She lives to dominate me, I swear.

It’s like my stepsister finds my weakness, and once she knows the button to push, she just pushes her thumb against that button over and over and over and over, like it’s an elevator button…and she just wants the elevator to start moving, like right NOW.

I’m sorry if I seem a little out of it, more than before.  I’m just so fucking tired.  I think I’ll put the laptop on the ground here.

Okay, I’m lying down now on my side on the light tan carpeting in my room.  I still easily can speak into the microphone on my computer.  I really am impressed with the technology, with how accurately it picks up every word I say.  It’s pretty cool to me.

Well, if you’ve read the first two posts I uploaded, you know this is not a gts or shrinking story. It’s just me blabbing about stuff.  So if you really are reading this third session now, I know you have abandoned any hope or desire for shrinking content.

I assume that you for some reason are either strangely fascinated with me as a person, which is unlikely since I have really not shared all that much about myself beyond the basic… or you just really like hearing about the mundane things in life.  I would assume that you also like simple things like fishing and not caring if you don’t catch anything.  Or maybe you like watching clouds pass by and think this is so wonderful.  Clouds are all right I suppose, but I…

(Suddenly I feel a poking in my back as I lie on the floor.)

“Hey, little bro… comfy down on the floor?”

(I  spin around and see Sayuki’s bare feet just inches from my face.  She wiggles her toes playfully, and I jump up into a sitting position.)

“What are you doing here in my room?!”

(All too familiar with my yellow fever, she replies) “Chris, you can come into my room… you know.  I don’t bite hard.”

“Uh… I…” (I’m still feeling off balance by the emphasis she put on the word come.)

(Her youthful, curvy body looks amazing as she’s wearing just a small black t-shirt and pink boxers, what she sometimes wears to bed.)

(Bending down, she slides her lovely, beautiful hands down her shapely, tan legs)  “You doing that speech program again?…Yep, there’s my words on the screen.”  (She giggles.)

(Trying to not feel intimidated, I reply normally like I don’t care she knows my no longer secret fetish)  “Yes, just having fun.”

“That’s right…” (she speaks down to me) “… you were posting for some giantess site or something.”

(I feel goosebumps tingle across my skin, while at the same time feeling rather annoyed that she feels the need to bring up my kryptonite.)  “Yes, well, it’s kind of funny… (I say up to her, trying to act naturally) yes, I was posting on a giantess site, but I wasn’t posting anything that was considered giantess material.”  (I smile inwardly, thinking myself quite clever.)

“So, Chris, why were you doing that?  Why not post on a blog or even YouTube?  I don’t mind you posting my words on the web.  I find it flattering.  But the question is: Why were you posting on a gts fetish site?”

“It’s ah…”

“So you do have a fetish for giantesses or for being shrunk down, right? (My stepsister stepped closer to me… her shapely, athletic, tanned legs now pressing against my shoulder and side)

(I abruptly stand up.)  “I don’t have to listen to this.  This is my room!  Who cares if I fantasize about being shrunk down by a hot girl!”

(Grinning)  “So, it’s shrinking you dream of, is it?  Don’t get mad.  I just find it cute… and amusing.”

(I stand there with my mouth agape, not believing we’re having this conversation.)

(Sayuki’s voice becomes more seductive) “Well… knowing you fancy your hot stepsister for being asian…I wonder if your second fetish applies to me, too.  I bet it does.”

(I look into her eyes, thinking quickly on my feet)  “Look, I…”

(She cuts me off.)  “Ooh, the kinky fantasies you must have of me… your big Japanese stepsister towering over you.  How small are you in your fantasies?  (She grabs my mid-section)  Tell me, tell me, tell me.  I want to know to what degree I dominate you.”

“I don’t think I want to talk about this.”

“Sure you do, Chris, you’re the one with the fantasies about me.”

“I didn’t say that, you did.”

(Smirking)  “You said it with your eyes, the way you looked away and blushed when I said big Japanese stepsister.”

“I don’t know… maybe…”

(Sayuki laughed so hard, reaching up and rubbing her fingers through my hair)  “Don’t tell me the size just yet… I’m having too much fun with teasing you.”  (She then sauntered out of my room, her sexy butt and hips swaying like a supermodel on the catwalk)

(I stood there helplessly for ten seconds, then walked over and shut the door.  Picking up the laptop, I set it on my desk)

Looks like the whole conversation was recorded. (I say)

(Sitting in my chair, I breathe out.)  Okay this is not what I planned.  Maybe I should delete this whole thing.  (I watch my words appear on my laptop screen, less than a second after I speak them)

Shit.  Shit. Shit.  Shit.  Shit.  I don’t know what to think.  I can’t put the genie back in the bottle.  And I don’t really want to be humiliated by Sayuki because of my fantasies about her.  Sure, I think she’s drop-dead gorgeous, but I still think of her like a sister, even if we’re not related by blood.  I’ve known her since I was six years old.

She teases me with her body, because she knows my asian fetish.  I doubt she would enjoy actually acting on her words.  I’m sure she still thinks of me like a real brother.

(Yawning) It’s four in the morning.  I don’t know.  I’ll post this, I guess, just the way it is.  I didn’t want to censor anything… but it was supposed to be just me talking, and not Chris’s embarrassing conversation with his stepsister.

And what about the people who read this just for the interesting tidbits I tell them as I blab on and on?  The people who like to fish and don’t care about catching fish?  I can’t talk solely about shrinking, right?  I’ll lose the only people left reading this stuff.  I don’t know.  I think I’m done with this for tonight.

 

SESSION 4

Well, it’s a bright summer day.  I’m sitting in the kitchen at my house here...using the voice software so it types my words just by me speaking.  The last post I did was about a week ago.  And it’s kind of weird how Sayuki has been rather nice these past days.  I wonder if she has forgotten about my kryptonite… my shrinking fetish.  She has hardly spoken about it all.  No, I’m sure she’s just waiting for a good time to pounce on me like a cat on a mouse.

Anyway, I read a comment someone posted, saying that he liked reading the words that my stepsister spoke.  Well, thank you for that.  I hadn’t really thought my sister would be more popular than I am in this whole thing, but since her involvement seems good to the reader, I’ve decided to not hide in my room as I record this, and instead be in a more vulnerable location in the kitchen, out in the open if you will.

My stepsister is upstairs right now.  Probably in her room or something.  Let me emphasize again that there is no actual shrinking or growing in this text, because I don’t have magic powers or strange potions or such things.  This is real life.  I’m just a 19 year old trying to enjoy the summer before I head off to a local college around the time my stepmother returns in September.  Sayuki who is 17 will then be beginning her senior year in high school.

(I hear footsteps coming down the stairs. A moment later I see Sayuki’s toned, shapely legs and after she reaches the ground floor, she turns toward me in the kitchen, walking closer.  She’s wearing her black and green Adidas flip-flops again, a pair of white shorts, and…  oh, my… a white, barely there bikini top.  Her firm yet soft jugs look insanely amazing in that.  So very big, and pressed together.)

“Holy shit!” (I say, trying to look away)

(She walks over and sets a cardboard box onto the kitchen table in front of me.  I can’t see the contents as it’s closed)

“Thought I’d help my little stepbrother with his Internet project.  You’re going to need all the help you can if you’re just going to talk about yourself.”

(Still looking away, half looking at Sayuki) “My posts on the website are going just fine.  No one cares if there isn’t any… um… content which is what the site…”

“You mean shrinking content?”  (She giggles.)

“Sayuki, I’m rather busy...”

“Chris, I’m going to get some sun at the beach, but thought I’d run down memory lane with you first.”

(I look at the box, realizing it must have been retrieved from the attic.)  “What now?”

(My stepsister opens the cardboard flaps and begins pulling out toys and treasures from our childhood.)

“Well, there is this.”  (She smiles down at me as she pulls out her old Ken doll, which I’d estimate at 12 inches tall.)

(I feel an uneasiness stir in my stomach, knowing this can’t end well.)

“Look how small he is!” (She says and giggles)

(I watch her elegant, Japanese fingertips caress the doll as she holds it at my eye level )

“Yes, he is small, because it’s a doll.” (I say annoyed)

“So…” (she grins) “…is this the size you fantasize being?  Or…”

(She removes my old He-Man action figure which is 5 ½ inches tall)  “This one is even smaller.  (She laughs to herself)

“That is quite enough, Sayuki.”

(My stepsister sets He-Man down on the wooden table, standing him up, then playfully taps his rubber head before reaching back into the box.)

“Ooh, remember playing with your little friends for hours and hours with these guys!”  (She pulls out a handful of G. I. Joe action figures, several in her hand, each just under 4 inches tall.)

(I feel excited seeing my old action figures, which I hadn’t seen since childhood… Duke and Cobra Commander and Snake Eyes… Destro and Flint….)

“I remember you would always play down on the floor, Chris, with your best friend Mark.” (She dangles Duke in front of my eyes.)  “This one was your favorite, wasn’t it?”

(I see Duke with his green pants, yellowish-tan shirt, and brown boots.  I always identified with Duke because his hair was blond like mine, and the respect the Joes had for his leadership… Then my eyes widen with a mixture of horror and sexual arousal as my stepsister slowly lowers the plastic action figure down toward her bountiful bosom… seductively sliding Duke between her big tits with her long, elegant fingers.)

“Uh…ah…” (all I manage to utter in shock)

(With Duke’s tiny head poking out from her cleavage, held helplessly between her soft, supple boobs… she then places her hands on her curvaceous hips, while still holding other G. I. Joes in her hands).  “You know, Chris, you and I could play G. I. Joes together.”  (She laughs.)

“I’m not playing G. I. Joes with you!” (I look down and see that my shorts have an erection pushing hard against the cotton fabric… I sense Sayuki’s eyes on me.)

(With a giggle) “Looks like your Japanese stepsister has sprung little Christopher!”

(I see a quarter-sized wetness from the pre-ejaculate semen that has flowed out on its own… I place my hand over it, and turn my body sideways.)

(Sayuki then slides Cobra Commander and Snake Eyes along her toned, sexy abs… my mind going into overdrive with arousal.)  “Okay, I’ve had enough of this!  Stop being a bitch!”  (my face still blushing)

(Sayuki drops the plastic men back into the box, leaving Duke trapped between her big, perky tits.)  “I’m keeping Duke, Chris, you’ll have to come into my room if you want him back!”  (She then walks back to the stairs, her curvy, Japanese body exuding eroticism… and she runs up the stairs.)

(A few moments later, I hear Sayuki running back down the stairs.  I watch her walk out the front door, likely headed to the beach.)

(After she leaves…)  Fuckin’… what the hell’s her problem!...

(Looking at the laptop screen)  All of this was recorded on screen. (I say aloud)  She said she wanted to help with my Internet posting… I’ll have a lot of editing to add in the “action” that just took place before my eyes.

But this is not what I was planning.  I mean, she takes this teasing too far.  I don’t want to put my embarrassment up on a gts story site!  I like gts content that isn’t so personal.

Okay, I won’t censor any of this, but I’m getting back to the purpose of my posting in the first place… I can post on a gts site anything I want.  It doesn’t have to be related to gts.  If they have a problem with it, then they can remove it from the site.

(Placing my hand on my chin, thinking)  I know, I’ll invite Mark over and he can help me with the voice-to-text…it’ll be sort of like a talk show.

Oh, yeah, Mark is my best friend… has been since like first grade.  He thinks Sayuki is extremely hot, just as I do, except he doesn’t have to view her as his sister like me.  He would admit to having yellow fever… probably because he’s seen Sayuki so many times.

Actually, he is the only person I’ve purposely told who knows about my shrinking fetish.  Mark is cool with it.  He finds it interesting, even fun and enjoyable to view gts websites.  He has more of a foot fetish than a gts fetish.

All right, I’ll post this one.  Until next time.  Signing off.

 

SESSION 5

Okay, I am here beginning session five.  I am sitting in the kitchen, and across from me is my good friend Mark who I’ve known since first grade.  When I go back to edit this, I will make it clear who is talking when.

Me: So, Mark, welcome.

Mark: Thanks, Chris.  Good to be here.

Me:  Just to let people know about your appearance… You’re my age… have light brown hair like mine, except mine is more blond. We’re both about six feet tall, right?

Mike: Yep.

Me: And you know why you’re here?  As we’ve already talked about it.

Mark: Yes, I’m helping you with your post on some giantess site… using this speech software which converts your words into text on your laptop there. (gestures to the laptop on the table).

Me: Yes, and since I planned for us to meet while my stepsister is out visiting her friends, there should be no annoying interruptions.

Mark: When will Sayuki be back?

Me: Not for several hours, at least that is my guess.

Mark: (looks disappointed)

Me: We don’t need Sayuki to help with my Internet story.

Mark: You’re writing a story?

Me: Well, it’s not a story.  I mean, I’m posting on a gts story site, but it’s just me talking, really.

Mark: (looks puzzled) So, how does that work?

Me: What do you mean?

Mark: If you’re posting a gts story, doesn’t there supposed to be a giantess?

Me: (appearing annoyed) Mark, this is real life.  How can there be any shrinking or growing?

Mark: All the stories on those sites have at least something to do with shrinking or growing.

Me: Well, mine doesn’t.  It’s just me talking.  That’s the title.

Mark: That’s the title?

Me: Yes.

Mark: Well, I’m talking, too, so maybe it should be: ‘Just Me Talking and Mark’.

Me: I’m not changing the title now this far into it.

Mark: (rolls his eyes) Just sayin’.

Me: Okay, this is gold material… well, I won’t be cutting any of this out, because I’m keeping it as real and authentic to what we actually say… as it happens.

Mark: You know what would be awesome?...  If Sayuki shrunk us down… and we were right next to her sexy feet.

Me: Yes, I am well aware of your foot fetish.

Mark: You don’t think she has sexy Japanese feet?

Me: Sure…

Mark: (stares at me)

Me: Yes, of course.  Sayuki has incredible feet.  They’re really, really hot.

Mark: Everything about your stepsister is really, really hot. (smiles)  Her face, her legs, her hips, her big breasts… and those delicious feet.

Me: I don’t think we need to talk about my stepsister.

Mark: What? (appearing confused).  You always like to talk about your stepsister, at least a little bit… with your yellow fever.

Me: Of course, she’s hot. I mean…

Mark: Did she piss you off or something?

Me: (silent)

Mark: What?  Tell me.

Me: Fine.  A couple weeks ago… she sort of found out about my fetish…

Mark: No. (his mouth open)  Sayuki knows your shrinking fetish?

Me: (nods)

Mark: She knows you’re into Japanese women… and she knows you like being shrunk…

Me: (smiles with embarrassment)

Mark: Dude, you are screwed.  I mean, you are fucked.

Me: I know.  I know.

Mark: Remember when you were thirteen, and Sayuki was like an inch taller than you, since girls tend to grow faster than boys…?  She teased you for like a whole year, until you finally passed her up.

Me: She was relentless.  She called me shrimp… and tiny… and little guy.  But now I’m five inches taller than she is, so I don’t take shit from her.

Mark: But you must be, I’m sure of it.  Tell me what she’s done since she found out.

Me: Why do you want to know? (annoyed)

Mark: Because Sayuki is sexy.  She could walk all over me and I would ask for more.

Me: She’s my stepsister.  I don’t like her teasing.

Mark: You say you don’t jack off to her?

Me: (quietly) Yes, I… do.  But that’s only because I’m into asian women.

Mark: (smiles) She owns you, man.  Especially now that she knows your kryptonite.

Me: Yes, my kryptonite…

Mark: Well?

Me: (pauses) Fine. It didn’t end well a couple days ago…  I called her a bitch, and she stormed up to her room with Duke.

Mark: Duke?

Me: My G. I. Joe.  She said if I want him back, I have to go into her room.

Mark: Duke is your favorite one.  When we used to play Joes… that’s all you’d use.

Me: (about to interrupt)

Mark: Pretty much the only one.

Me: Okay, I’d agree with that.

Mark: Why… why was she… oh, I see…

Me: You know, I don’t need to talk about Sayuki.

Mark: So, you’re not going to tell me the details?  Why you pissed her off or she pissed you off.

Me: No.

Mark: Then let’s go get Duke back… right now.  It’s your G. I. Joe.

Me: (silent)

Mark: She said she put your action figure in her room.  It’s like she wants you to go get him.

Me: Oh, man, you are some best friend.  It’s like you want me to go into the belly of the beast.

Mark: You don’t go in there?

Me: She comes into my room so much as it is.  Really, after she found out that I’m into asian chicks a couple years ago… I felt going over to her territory was just asking for her to kick my ass.  It’s an unfair fight.

Mark: Ah, the good old days when you could torment your stepsister without fear.  Now she holds all the cards.

Me: Don’t remind me.

Mark: Well, let’s show her who’s boss, and rescue Duke.  He’d do it for you, man.  Duke doesn’t leave anyone behind.

Me: I suppose.

Mark: Now that we’re talking about G. I. Joes… I have like so many memories of us playing on the floor, and your stepsister would walk by us in her socks and sort of bump her toes into our action figures… Dude… I thought she was doing that by accident, or just fooling around… but I think even though we were kids, she knew Duke represented you.

Me: (fidgeting in my seat) All right, let’s get this over with.  (stands up, picking up the laptop)

Mark: You’re bringing that?

Me: This is for my gts post.  I’m not censoring anything.  And even though there is no gts in my posts, it doesn’t matter.  Just me talking is good enough.

Mark: (stands up) I think you’re fucking with the reader.  Giantess stories are supposed to have a giantess.

Me: This is reality.  Not a story.

Mark: Don’t come crying to me when they ban your ass.

Me: Ha… ha… I was completely up-front in my first post by saying there was no shrinking or growing in anything I upload.  It’s just me talking about stuff.  It hasn’t been deleted yet. (walking towards the stairs)

Mark: (follows me up the stairs, then heads down the upstairs hallway behind me… speaking quietly) Chris, I haven’t been in your sister’s room for like ages.  I’ve looked in, but not…

Me: This shouldn’t take too long.  I think I remember her hiding places.

Mark: (excited) Go Joe!

Me: (smiles… then turns to the right and enters Sayuki’s room) Let’s see.

Mark: (enters the room) Your stepsister’s room is always so girl-like.  Pink blanket, stuffed animals, little heart thingies… I don’t see the horses.

Mike: I think she’s grown out of them.  No wait, there’s one figurine.  She used to have dozens.

Mark: (looks around the room… sees posters of cute boys and boy bands) Who are they?

Me: How would I know?

Mark: (pretends to scold, speaking in a high voice) You know, Chris, if you took more interest in what Sayuki likes, maybe she wouldn’t tease you so much.

Me: Shut up.  Just help me look. (turns over the pink pillow on her bed).

Mark: Holy crap.

Me: What?

Mark: Look.

Me: (sees where Mark is pointing… my eyes grow wide)

(On the top of a white dresser sits a small glass rectangular aquarium, about 12 inches by 8 inches, and 10 inches high.  A gray metal lid with air vents rests on top completely sealing it.  Inside, on the glass floor, is the plastic 3 and ¾ inch action figure, Duke, and he is half-wrapped in a lacy pair of red panties.)

Mark: She owns you, man!  I’m not kidding.

Me: (marches over to the dresser, opening the metal covering) This is where she used to keep her hamster when we were kids.  I can’t believe her!  She must have gotten this out of the attic.

Sayuki: Took you long enough to get him. Like the panties? (standing in the doorway, her arms crossed in front of her large breasts, wearing a yellow tank top, white shorts, and her green and black sandals)

Mark: (spins around, nervous) Oh, hey, Sayuki.  I thought you were out with friends.

Sayuki: (her arms move so her hands rest on her voluptuous hips) I came back to get something.

Me: (removes Duke from the glass prison, turns toward my stepsister) I’ve had enough of your teasing, Sayuki.  You really are a bitch!

Sayuki: Fuck you, Chris!

Mark: (sheepishly walking out of the room)  I… think... I’ll be going.

Sayuki: (speaks loudly as Mark leaves) Bye Mark. (looks at me) It’s like what Mark said: I own you, Chris.

Me: (walks past Sayuki, out of the room, down the hall towards my room) Stay out of my room, Sayuki!

Sayuki: (laughs) You can’t stop me, Chris!  I will shrink you! (laughs again)

(I slam my door shut.)

[I stopped the voice-to-text program after this.  It took me a several days to settle my mind.  I thought this whole gts site posting was not worth it.  Why should I post my family’s dirty laundry on some story site?  But I eventually got around to editing this, and I will go ahead and upload it uncensored, as it happened in real time.  I don’t know the next time I will be able to post again, or if ever.  My mind is troubled by these events.  I’m sorry if you were expecting anything.]

 

SESSION 6

Hey, it’s me Chris.  It’s been a couple weeks.  I am here in my room, instead of the kitchen.  Hopefully there will be more privacy, but I doubt it.

Mark: And I am here, too.  Mark.

Me: Yes… So, last time didn’t go so well, wouldn’t you say?

Mark: Awkward.

Me: Yes, I’d say that is the appropriate word.  It started well.

Mark: Your Duke action figure was held prisoner by your sexy stepsister.  And her panties were on him.

Me:  (silent)

Mark: Hey, Chris.  I was thinking about the title of your… uh, ‘not a story’ story.  I really think it should be called ‘Just Me Talking and Mark’.

Me: We discussed this last time.

Mark: Come on.  I’m doing half the talking.

Me: (shakes head) I can’t change the title now.  I wouldn’t even know how to do that.

Mark: Well, look into it.

Me: I’m sorry.  I can’t.

Mark: Okay, let me know how this goes.  I’ll see you later. (gets up and walks out)

Me: (sits alone at the desk in my room) Okay… I didn’t see that one coming.

(I hear Mark descend the stairs and then the front door opening and closing.)

Not a problem… Not a problem… (I say)  I’ll just keep this rolling, like before.

(Just then Sayuki steps into my room.  She saunters over to my bed and sits down…. wearing her dark green high school soccer jersey, a pair of black short shorts, which is mostly covered by her untucked jersey.  She is barefoot, and her long black hair is in a ponytail.)

(Sayuki sees the text on my laptop, knowing I am using the voice-to-text program.  She pulls  her knees up close to her ample chest, her feet on my blue blanket, her toned arms wrapped around her knees, her athletic, silky, bare legs bent at a ninety degree angle.) 

“Mark doesn’t want to play with you?”

“Funny.” (not looking at her)

(Sayuki smirks.)  “I read your story online, Chris.”

“What?” (startled, my eyes dart over to Sayuki on my bed)

“The five ‘Sessions’ as you called them for your ‘Just Me Talking’ posting.” (She laughs softly to herself.)  “So your conversation with Mark was cute… He asked if you jack off to your Japanese stepsister…”

(My face turning totally red, at least that’s how it feels to me… My eyes inadvertently focus on Sayuki’s incredible, shapely legs… turning away)  “I… ah, was… just playing around with what to say with Mark, you know.”

(Sayuki giggles)  “That’s funny, Chris, because, you said over and over that you were not going to censor anything… and you wanted everything to be as real and authentic as possible…  It’s okay if you masturbate while thinking about me.”

(I sit in shock, not knowing what to say.)

(Sayuki continues) “Mark seems to be in love with my feet.” (laughs)  “And you… well, how did you put it…”

(I turn toward my stepsister, her gorgeous, exotic, teenaged face looking straight at me.)

“… I know your kryptonite.”

(I feel terror and rage… despair and horror… my stepsister’s sexy Japanese face with a triumphant smirk on her plush lips)

(I finally respond).  “It’s no big deal.” (I lie.)

(Laughs loudly.)  “Having me know that you fantasize about being shrunk and having your stepsister dominate you is no big deal?  (Laughs again.)  Having me be asian, too, must really blow your mind when you’re tiny.”

(Looking down and away) “I… don’t… do it… all the time.”

“Just most of the time…?  No, don’t get me wrong.  I think it’s cute that you worship me like that.”

(I hear Sayuki getting off my bed, and begin to approach me.  I turn, surprised, my stepsister in her dark green soccer jersey kneels down in front of me as I sit at my desk.)

(Gently caressing the back of my left hand with the tip of her finger… she looks into my eyes, undoing her ponytail with her left hand, as her long black hair falls seductively around her shoulders… She then lifts my left hand to her mouth and begins to suck on my index finger.)

(I remain frozen, unable to move, too in shock with what is happening.  I can’t believe it.)

(Sayuki sucks, slowly moving my finger in and out of her pursed lips… then her Japanese eyes look up into mine as she speaks)  “It’s not like we’re related by blood.  If our parents had never met… well, who knows, we could have met and become boyfriend and girlfriend.”

(Her lips begin sucking my index finger again, and I somehow manage to speak, still overwhelmed by the sensation of my seventeen-year-old stepsister’s lips and tongue on my finger as she holds my hand in hers)  “Sayuki… I don’t know… you are… oh, god, you are amazing!”

(She looks up) “Do you want me stop, Chris?”

(I look down at my lap, seeing a raging hard-on trying to break free from the confines of my shorts… and I just know Sayuki is looking, too, as she kneels in front of me.)

(Giggles) “Is it really this easy for me to get you hard?”

(I begin to speak) “You just walk past me and I get hard.”  (Regretting my stupid words.)

(My stepsister laughs.) “You have to know that sounds pathetic.  I guess I’ll have to use that one against you.”

(Before I can retaliate in my embarrassment… I feel my zipper being tugged and hear it being pulled down… The next thing I know my six-inch erection is held in Sayuki’s feminine right hand, her long, elegant fingers wrapped lovingly around the shaft…her long nails looking like sexy feminine claws… I sit dumbfounded, a bit dizzy with the surreal scene before me.)

“When I shrink you… you will definitely be smaller than your dick is now.”  (She slips my rock-hard cock between her full, soft lips…running her tongue along its length, playfully flicking her tongue while keeping me inside her mouth.)

“Oh, my… fuck… you are perfect…”  (I continue to speak as my stepsister sucks, her head in my lap, her long black hair looking like that of a goddess.  I feel the lustrous, silky texture of her hair, as her head moves slowly up and down… up and down… blowing my mind as she coaxes out my eager sperm… waiting to explode and be free.)

(She sucks my erection so hard… up and down… up and down… up and down… over and over…)

(I feel the pressure of her sucking mouth around my member, and the pleasure is too great.  Her lips and wet, mischievous tongue tease and torment by erect penis.  My dick leaves her mouth as she then extends her long pink tongue… deliberately giving the side of my shaft a long, slow lick… and then again on the other side… I can’t contain it anymore, and I begin to erupt as sperms volcanoes out in big spurts.)

(I hear Sayuki giggle with delight, as she pumps my cock with her firm grip… wave after of wave of ejaculations… And then as I calm down… I am totally in disbelief as Sayuki begins to lick my dick voraciously, like it’s an ice cream cone melting on a 100 degree day.  She licks up the remaining jizz from the tip and along my balls.  After licking me clean, she grins looking at me.)

(She speaks) “I’ve never tasted cum before.  You taste good.  I like having you in my mouth.”

(My mind feels like it floating.) “I… I’ve never had a blow job before.  Sayuki, you are perfect.”

(She gives me a sexy grin, and then stands up, her curvy body walking over to my bed as she plops down, crossing her erotic, sculpted legs.) “Did it record our words? (gesturing to the laptop on my desk.)

(I look at the screen, scanning it.)  “Everything, it looks like.”

“Good… I look forward to reading your update.  And you better get to work, describing everything that wasn’t said.”

(I smile, blushing.)

“It’s better than just talking about the color of your blanket, Chris.”  (She stands up, and slowly walks out of my room, her voluptuous, young asian body so hot it appears it could set the house on fire.)

(I sit there… maybe five minutes.  Then I go and shut my bedroom door, returning to my computer.)

I know it’s weird for me to close my door (I say) after just what happened…  I feel like I’m on cloud nine.  Sayuki is like a goddess.  A Japanese goddess of love… Oh, I can’t believe I said that.  Okay, okay… I got to pull myself together.

So… yeah, I will edit this and do my best to describe it.  Sayuki told me to go ahead and post it… I’ll ask her to make sure she hasn’t changed her mind.

It doesn’t get anymore real than this.  This is raw, uncensored reality.  Even I don’t know what’s going to happen!  See ya next time.

 

SESSION 7

So, hey guys, sorry I haven’t updated the post for a while.  I’m sitting here in the living room of our house… it’s just adjacent to the kitchen.  I’m using the voice-to-text program like usual on my laptop here.  Sayuki is upstairs somewhere.

Let me bring you up to speed with what’s been going on.  After that day when Sayuki learned that I masturbate regularly while fantasizing about her… and she then gave me a blow job in my bedroom… things have gotten… I wouldn’t say weird, but more like everything has gone back to normal, like the day never happened.  My guess is that being that sexual is just too unusual in our relationship, and it’s been too awkward to discuss it.

Sayuki stills teases me for my asian fetish, and I attempt to get her back, though I tend to always lose on that front.  Shrinking has completely stopped being a topic, and I for one am relieved, because it is embarrassing to talk about it with my stepsister.  I don’t like the idea of her literally having complete control of me.  And yet… I have been jacking off more than ever while imagining Sayuki shrinking me down.  It’s been every day, two or three times at least.  I can’t stop obsessing about how erotic my stepsister is.

(The doorbell rings, and I hear my stepsister’s feet running down the stairs.  She slows down as she takes the last couple steps to the ground floor, glancing at me with a sly smile on her beautiful Japanese face… dressed in a red tank top with a lot of cleavage, a pair of jean shorts, and her usual black and green Adidas sandals.  She disappears as she opens the front door… a moment later returning holding a brown package about the size of a shoe box.)

(I can’t help but be curious, as I speak) “What is that, Sis?”

(She smiles and gives me a sexy wink) “It’s how I am going to shrink you.”  (And with that she runs up the stairs full of energy.  I swear I hear her laughing.)

(I turn to my laptop, speaking) Okay… that makes my heart skip a beat.  Umm…  well, she can play her games.

Let me restate what I said from the very first post I did several weeks ago.  There is no shrinking or growing in this story, which is more autobiographical than a story.  Since this is just my life, and shrinking is not real… I or no one else will be shrinking.  There is no giantess in my posts.  Now, maybe in a thousand years, there might be some technology that can do that, but come on, really, this real life.

(I stop speaking as I hear footsteps once again, and my stepsister reappears as she very slowly pads her way down the wooden steps, purposely exaggerating her footfalls.  Thud… thud… thud…thud… thud…)

(I see her sexy legs and flip-flops as she reaches the bottom, her right hand concealed behind her back…)

“Hey, Chris…” (her sweet, seductive voice is mesmerizing to my ears) “… wonder what I have?”

(Trying to not be easy prey for her teasing, I just ignore her, but then finally answer) “No… why should I?”

(My stepsister giggles almost maliciously) “The last moment of your life as a full-size man doesn’t interest you…”

(Feeling uneasy, I attempt to lay down the law by being stern and direct) “Please, Sayuki, I’d rather you not talk about shrinking me.”

(She gives me a sexy grin, standing about ten feet away) “Then how about I show you!”  (She brings her hidden hand forward, revealing what looks like one of those laser guns from the sci-fi movies, but more modern looking… it’s almost entirely black with a rich yellow near the muzzle, the yellow part being concentric circles which taper in a cone-like shape.  She waves it flirtatiously from side to side.)

“That’s looks so fake, Sayuki.”

(Then speaking to me in a voice like I’m a one-year-old) “Would you like your big Japanese stepsister to make you a tiny, little boy?  Would you like that, hmmm?”

(I smile while grimacing, feeling the full effect of her taunting) “That’s nice… keep that up.  And I’m your big brother.  I’m five inches taller than you.”

(Placing her left hand on her hip in a seductive pose, the gun in her right pointing upward) “Come now, Chris, I know you’ve been jacking off to these fantasies in your bedroom… You want your asian stepsister to shrink you.”

(Knowing I’m completely transparent to her, I find no words to counter… feeling my face turning red as heat overwhelms me.)

(She saunters over to where I sit on the couch, and sits a couple feet away)  “Here, I’ll even let you see it, before I shrink you.”

(She undoes her ponytail, letting her long black hair tumble down her back, then holds the so-called shrink-ray gun in her palm close to me… I pick it up.)  “Where did you get this?” (I snicker) ‘Okay it kind of looks like quality, but it’s too sci-fi.  And this part looks like plastic.”

“I found it online.  It helps that I know Japanese.  If you weren’t so busy teasing me when we were kids, you might speak it, too.”

“I wasn’t that mean.  I stopped it though.”

“You stopped, Chris, because I learned your fetish for Japanese women.  And you knew I had become too powerful for you.”

(Sayuki speaks something in Japanese and then smirks.  I have no idea what she said, but it sounded super sexy.) “What does mean?”

“I said, ‘Foolish boy torments stepsister for ten years.  Now stepsister will shrink him.’”

“‘Torment’ is such a strong word.”

(Sayuki appears a bit angry) “The last two years of me teasing you for your asian fetish is nothing compared to the ten years of what you did to me.  I owe you big time.”

“Like what?” (I say.)

“Oh, ripping the heads of my Barbies and then hiding them from me… Putting my homework in the toilet, so I had to do it over again… Calling me names like little girl and baby…”

“Sayuki, you called me names when you were briefly and barely taller than I was…”

“You deserved to be called tiny and little guy!  And after that short year, you spent the next three tormenting me like you always did.”

“Okay, Sayuki, I’ll let you punish me by shrinking me… Here.”  (I point the ‘shrink-ray’ gun at my stomach and pull the trigger… nothing happens.)  “There.  You can have your toy back.”

(Sayuki takes the gun, and then stands up… walks a few feet and spins back to face me.)  “You weren’t shrunk, dear little brother, because it has a fingerprint reader on the trigger... and I scanned my finger to it, so it will only work when I do it.”

(That can’t be true, can it? I think) “Hahaha… Sayuki, you don’t know when to quit.”

(Without warning, Sayuki points the gun at me… I feel my heart racing…)

“Pew… pew… pew!” (she says, making sound effects like Star Wars)

(I feel a sense of relief, but then hear her say…) “I am going to shrink you, Chris, when I want to… at a time of my choosing… probably when you least expect it…”

(She turns around and walks back toward the stairs… her sexy ass and hips swaying like a supermodel.  She turns around for a brief instant.) “You don’t want to piss me off.”

(I watch her erotic, voluptuous, teenaged body as she runs back up the stairs.  I hear her walking down the upstairs hallway.)

(I breathe a sigh of relief… pausing for ten seconds, then look at my laptop screen, seeing the conversation having been recorded, which Sayuki knew as well.)

All right (I say) as you can see, there is no real shrinking, because this is real life.  Sure, my stepsister says she is going to shrink me… but that is just to make me sweat.  Well, I don’t believe in Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny, so I’m not going to start believing that shrinking is for real.  Maybe in a thousand years, like I said, but not now… I mean, right?  Of course, not.  What am I thinking?

Well, it would make sense to have a fingerprint reader on the trigger for safety reasons… No, no… I’m just being worried like she wants me to be.  I worry, she wins.  And there’s no way I’m letting her win.  Even as incredibly, insanely hot as my stepsister is, I’m not letting her win.

I’ll edit this, and post it soon. Oh, editing is so much work… why can’t the voice software do that, too.  Enough of my whining…  Sorry to disappoint anyone who thinks there will be shrinking in this ‘story’… eventually.  This is real life, people.

 

SESSION 8

(Opening the front door, holding my laptop in my left hand)  “Hey, Mark.  I appreciate you stopping by.”

Mark: It’s no problem, Chris.  (spies Sayuki sitting in the living room reading a girl’s teen magazine.)

Sayuki: Hi Mark. (smiles)

Mark: (waves, feeling a bit shy with the Japanese girl’s obvious beauty, large bust, and sexy crossed legs)  Oh… hey… Sayuki.

Me: (speaking to my stepsister) We’re just going to be in the kitchen.  Mark’s here for lunch.  The pizza I ordered should be here in thirty minutes or sooner.

Sayuki: (just waves... reading)

(Mark and I walk into the kitchen, sitting down at a light-brown, round wooden table… I set the laptop on its surface, out of the way.)

Mark: (leans close to me, speaking quietly) I read your last post on the giantess site.

Me: Oh, yeah.

Mark: So, now she has a shrink-ray gun, too. (smiles while chuckling to himself.)

Me: It’s some kind of toy… looks kind of cool, I have to admit.

Mark: What if it’s real? (grinning)

Me: Yeah, what if it’s real? (I parrot back, sarcastically, feeling bothered)

Mark: I know.  I’m just kidding.

(Sayuki walks into the kitchen) “What are you little boys talking about?”  (She is wearing a skintight ‘Hello Kitty’ pink and white T-shirt, which really wasn’t designed to contain such large boobs, her toned belly just barely visible… and also a pair of black shorts around her naturally wide hips… and yellow flip-flops upon her delicate feet.)

Mark: Oh… ah… just…. ummm…

Me: He knows you bought a shrink-ray gun, Sayuki.  He read my latest post.

Sayuki: (grinning, she opens the refrigerator, reaching in she pulls out a bowl of strawberries) Is that so?  (She walks over to the table, taking a seat directly across from me, about four feet away… Mark to her right who sits between us.)  So, Mark, you know all the details then…

Mark: Ah… you mean, how Chris was a jerk to you growing up?

Me: (silent)

Sayuki: Yes, and now I need my revenge… (With her pretty Japanese face, she glares at me, a smirk on her full lips… Without breaking eye contact, she adds…) Mark, you think I shrink Chris to punish him for his naughty behavior, don’t you?

Mark: Sure.

Me: Come on, Mark! (surprised by the trajectory of this conversation)

Sayuki: (smiles, amused… eating a strawberry, the white bowl resting in her lap)

Mark: I’m just being honest.  I was around when we were all kids, and you were very nasty to your stepsister.

Sayuki: Oh, Mark.  When you weren’t around… it was much worse. (smiling while glancing at me out of the corner of her eye.) Did you know he locked me in a closet for an entire day?

Me: It was less than six hours.  And that was like one time.

Sayuki: (Leaning back, she sets her sandaled feet on the table’s surface) Of course, now, Chris is like a dog with no bite… me knowing that he has a fetish for Japanese women… me being his favorite.

Me:  (Looks down)

Mark: (his jaw dropped, his eyes bugging out at the sight of Sayuki’s yellow sandals just a couple feet away.)

Sayuki: (sees Mark ogling her feet) Like the view, Mark?

Mark: I like your Adidas sandals the most, but these are very lovely, too.

Sayuki: Well, here, take a closer look.  (My stepsister swivels her hips and then lowers her sandaled feet right in the middle of Mark’s lap.)

Me: Please. (knowing Mark is a mere pawn in her teasing me)

Sayuki: You don’t mind, Mark.  You like my Japanese feet, don’t you?

Mark: Oh, yes, very much.  I think you have the most beautiful feet I’ve ever seen. (his eyes glazing over at the view in his lap… like it’s Christmas Day and he got everything he wanted).

Sayuki: (grins, almost laughing, as her eyes return to me) Chris, you need to be shrunken down for the sake of JUSTICE… but also because I know you fantasize about me shrinking you all the time.

Mark: (somehow breaks free from the trance of Sayuki’s feet in his lap for a brief moment to chime in) And Chris jacks off to you shrinking him, too.  (Looks at me, seeing my disapproval)  Hey, you said it yourself in your online post.  I’m not saying anything new.

Sayuki: (seductively licks a strawberry, held between two fingers before her plush lips… looking into my eyes)

Me: Well, since shrinking isn’t real, I guess I don’t have anything to worry about.

Sayuki: Oh, it’s very real, Chris.  I tried it and it works awesome.

Me: Then let me see what you shrunk. (deciding to play along)

Sayuki: Well, I already re-enlarged it.  That works flawlessly, too… but I’m not so sure I will be using that feature on you, little brother.

Mark: You’re not going to re-enlarge him?

Sayuki: Why should I?

Me: (smiling at the absurdity of the whole thing)

Mark: Well, maybe if tiny Chris was your slave, and he served you as his goddess for a really long time… then you might consider re-enlarging him, right?

Sayuki: I don’t know… I might have too much fun with a shrunken stepbrother.  I think I’d quite enjoy having all the power.  I’d be all-powerful to you, Chris.

Me: Stop giving her ideas, Mark.  You’re just high with her sandals next to your crotch.

Mark: I’m sure your stepsister doesn’t need my help with ideas.

Sayuki: (slips off her right flip-flop, letting it land with a plop on the kitchen floor… then slides her bare foot against Mark’s already erect cock, her toes wiggling as the ball of her foot massages his groin)

Mark: Ohhh……..

Sayuki: Mark agrees with me, Chris.  You deserve to be shrunk.

Me: (I roll my eyes, more aroused by her words than I let on… yet at the same time feeling angry that she has such control over me.)

Sayuki: Now… to choose a size where you would be so vulnerable and so adorable.  I know… I could shrink you down to an inch tall. (giggles)  One inch would be fun.

Me: (I stare into her Japanese eyes, wishing she would shut up, yet more aroused by her than I have ever been.)

Sayuki: (laughs) At an inch, even your G. I. Joes would be like giants to you.  Can you imagine, Chris, how huge I would be to you?

Me: I wouldn’t know.

Sayuki: I’m sure after we’re done talking, you’re going to go masturbate to every word I said.

Me: (breathes out, looking off to the side at the floor)

Sayuki: Let’s see… I’m 5 feet 7 inches… that’s 67 inches…  So, I am 67 times taller you… 360 plus 42… making me a 402-foot Japanese giantess!  Let’s just call it 400, little bro, so you don’t feel so bad.

Me: (checking the math in my head)

Sayuki: And that’s when I’m barefoot. (giggles, smiling as she looks into my eyes across the table)

Me: I’m not going to masturbate to this (I know I’m lying) and, Sayuki, you need to grow up… I mean, you need to be more mature (wishing my word-choice had been better)

Sayuki: (laughing) Ooh, you’re so fun to tease, Chris, I never get tired of this.

Me: (I look away, and then notice Mark’s face) Yo, Mark, you look like you’re going to faint! 

Mark: Oh…

Me: Sayuki, stop playing with him with your foot.

Sayuki: (having half-forgotten about Mark, she finally removes her foot from his crotch, seeing a wet spot on the front of his blue shorts… she then laughs) Mark, you okay?

Mark: Yeah, yeah… I’m fine.

Me: (feeling upset) Stop messing with my friends, Sayuki!

Sayuki: He wanted it!

Mark: I’m fine, really.

Me: I’d say you’re more than fine, Mark.  The problem is my stepsister is a bitch!

Sayuki: (looks angrily at me)

Mark: She’s not a bitch, Chris.  Calm down.

Sayuki: (picks up her sandal from the floor, returning it to her foot… then glares at me) I am so going to shrink you!

Me: (laughing loudly) That’s really funny.

Sayuki: (stands up) I’m going out with friends.  (turns and walks into the living room… grabs her purse from the sofa… then walks out the front door, slamming it shut.)

(There is silence for several seconds.)

Mark: I’m sorry.  I didn’t mean to cause problems for you.

Me: It’s not your fault, Mark.

Mark: Of course, shrinking is just fantasy.  It’s not real.  But you’re letting her bother you too much…  I personally like Sayuki.

Me: (I breathe out… pausing for a several seconds) I know… I know…

Mark: One piece of advice, Chris.  Don’t call her a bitch anymore.

Me: (snickers) What, she’ll get so angry and shrink me?

Mark: No, but you’re just making your life miserable by fighting with her like this.  Try just walking away.

Me: You don’t have the history I have… she’s not your stepsister.

Mark: (drums his fingers on the table, looking over at the front door) Man, when’s that pizza going to get here.

Me: (smiles) All right.  How about I turn off my computer.  Posting uncensored stuff maybe isn’t the best idea.  It’s too real… too personal.

 

CHAPTER 9

[The following chapters were not recorded by the voice-to-text software, though the first part of this chapter was.  I am otherwise writing this from my memory of what was said and what I witnessed.  Fortunately, I have an excellent memory.]

(My laptop is on the side table next to the sofa as I sit in the living room on the first floor of our house.  The voice-to-text software is recording my words as I speak.)

All right.  Welcome to the ninth part of this series with me just talking about stuff.  I’m surprised that it hasn’t been deleted from the gts website, because there isn’t any actual shrinking or giantess in what I post.  Well, there is talking ‘about’ shrinking, but that isn’t really the same.  Since my posts are my real life, there cannot be any shrinking, and I know you understand that having chosen to read as far as you have.

It’s been a few days since I invited Mark over for lunch, which ended with my Japanese stepsister pissed because I called her a bitch again and she left the house angry.  The following day didn’t go well either… I really think Sayuki’s anger is growing.  It’s probably because she has been focusing on how I teased her when we were kids.

Wait… I think I hear… (Footfalls begin to descend the wooden stairs… slowly… and then I see something that is red in color… soon realizing that Sayuki is wearing her kimono.  I watch her come into view as she approaches the bottom steps… Her mostly red kimono has a white, delicate flower design upon the silky fabric… a red and white sash around her waist.  The long, loose, wide-sleeved robe was given to my stepsister from her mom, my stepmother, and having been in their family for generations, it is authentic Japanese attire.)

(I see my stepsister has put her long black hair up in a bun, held by two long, narrow wooden sticks… Her breathtaking model-like beauty, and exotic facial features cause a tingling sensation, going from the top of my head, down my spine, to the soles my feet.)

(Knowing she is taking full advantage of my yellow fever with the intention to dominate me, I say…) “Don’t you have anything better to do?”

(She steps closer, seductively…) “That is no way to speak to Empress Sayuki, my servant.”

“Role-playing… great.” (I say sarcastically)

(It is then that I see the black, yellow-tipped, shrink-ray gun emerge from within the right sleeve of her kimono.  She crosses her left arm in front of her, while bending her right arm, the gun pointed toward the ceiling.)  “Servant Chris… I, your Empress, am a living deity.  You are to worship me.”

“You are Sayuki, my stepsister, and there’s no way in hell I’m going to do that.”

“Such insolence!  You impudent little man!”

(I roll my eyes.)

“Go build a shrine for me, servant.”

“I’m not going to worship you, Sayuki.”

(She lowers the shrink-ray gun down to her side.) “When you’re stroking your dick in your bedroom and fantasizing about my hot Japanese body… that’s when you worship me, Chris.”

“Yeah, yeah…” (I look away, knowing I have no good comeback to the truth.)

(I watch as Sayuki suddenly steps closer to me… and I shudder, startled by her action… Then I see my stepsister’s long, elegant fingers reach into my empty glass on the side table from which I had poured a Coke half an hour earlier.)

(Lifting out an ice cube from the glass, Sayuki saunters over to the other sofa about six feet from where I sit… She slowly bends down, her ass sticking out as she then gently lowers herself into a sitting position… She begins to rub the ice upon her neck, as she lifts her head… setting the shrink-ray gun down on the cushion next to her.)  “Mmmm… it’s rather hot in here, wouldn’t you say big brother?”

(I watch my stepsister as she slides the wet ice cube up and down her slender, sexy neck… I feel my groin begin to tingle, as I sense blood rushing to my developing erection… I find no words to speak, as I’m mesmerized by how she looks in that kimono.)

“Chris...” (Sayuki looks at me) “Don’t you think it’s hot in here?”

“Yes, I think you’re hot… I mean… it’s rather warm…  I could adjust the thermostat.”

(Sayuki giggles.)  “No, it’s okay.  I think I can cool off just fine.”  (She then opens the lower part of her kimono, revealing her strong, shapely calves and bare feet… her powerful, toned thighs partially visible… Her lovely fingertips slide the dripping cube of ice up and down her left calf… and then down along the top of her pretty foot.  She glances at me and gives a sexy wink, her mouth partly open.)

(I glance down at my shorts seeing that my body has betrayed me.  My erection has fully formed, and my stepsister evidently has seen me looking downward… she laughs…) “Little Christopher is up already?”  (She laughs again.)  “I totally own you, Chris.”

(Her last words rub me the wrong way, not liking the idea of my stepsister owning me, having me completely under her control.) “You don’t own me, Sayuki!”

(She smirks, sensing my discomfort.)  “Come now, big brother… you know you belong to me.”

(I turn away, aware that I have become putty in her beautiful hands.  I know I should just get up and walk away, but my erection makes that awkward… I feel increasingly angry, but decide to just be silent.)

(Sayuki prods me further…) “Chris, when you fantasize about me shrinking you… do I trap you inside something… showing how I own you?”

(I feel incredibly turned on, yet simultaneously full of rage) “You are bitch, Sayuki!”

(My stepsister stands up, holding the shrink-ray gun in her right hand.) “Take that back, Chris!”

(I stand up, my erection having lessened just enough) “No! I won’t!”

“You’re a jerk, Chris!  You trapped me in closet… not to mention all the other things you did!”

“That was many years ago.  You’re the one being a bitch now!”

(My stepsister points the black and yellow gun directly at me… her beautiful face full of rage.) “What you did, Chris, was so much worse than the little teasing I’ve done these past couple years.  You spent ten years tormenting your younger stepsister!”

(Looking at the gun pointed at me) “What… you’re going to shrink me?”  (I laugh.)  “This is real life.  And you, Sayuki, are a bitch, bitch, bitch… BITCH!!!”

(Suddenly, I see a bright yellow light strike my body as the color shifts from yellow to green.  I am surprised that I feel no pain, just a strange, incredibly intense tingling throughout my whole body and the feeling that warmth is leaving my limbs…  And then, my vision begins to return and I see the figure of my stepsister standing before me, but she appears to be growing as does the entire room, moving quickly away from me while simultaneously exploding into gigantic proportions… I almost immediately realize that it is I who am reducing in height and size as everything around me becomes larger and larger and larger…)

(My mouth is open, but I find I cannot scream as I shrink very quickly… down… down… down… down… down… And then… I find myself in darkness, as I am enveloped by it.)

(I experience the feeling similar to an elevator as it reaches its destination after plummeting hundreds of stories… only a few seconds having passed… and I then realize that I am trapped within and underneath my own clothes which must not have shrunk.  I hear and feel the ground all around me tremble like an earthquake… the tremors growing larger… louder… I feel it in my whole body… Boom!… Boom!… BOOM!!!  BOOM!!!)

(My heart is pounding so hard… racing at an unnatural pace… I hear soft sounds like that of rushing wind… then light penetrates the dark void I’m inside...  I blink my eyes, feeling the front and back of my body being compressed, as I mind goes dizzy seeing a blur of red and white pass before my eyes… and I feel my body being lifted up… up… up…up…)

(I feel nauseous as my vision struggles to catch up to my eyes… I sense that my body is no longer being compressed and I am lying on my stomach on the floor… but it is not like any floor I know.  It is a light-tan color… soft and smooth against my fingertips… I raise my head up, looking forward… my heart stops… my eyes widen as my jaw falls off… I feel a sensory overload whacking my brain as I stare… the surreal image of my stepsister’s Japanese face looking back at me, but her face must be fifty feet tall!  Her gorgeous face is like a five-story building, and I crane my neck to see up to her eyes above.)

(Her model-like Japanese features are enormous… her full, plush lips… her high cheeks bones… her perfect, cute nose… her large, beautiful dark eyes… her sculpted, feminine eyebrows...)

(Her luscious lips look to be six feet high, as tall as a man… and then they part… as I hear Sayuki’s sweet, feminine voice now magnified, more intimidating like that of goddess… as I hear the rumble of a giggle before her words encompass me…) “Feeling small, Chris?”  (Her voice reverberates in my chest and the rest of my body, and before I can grasp what I am seeing and hearing and feeling… she continues…) “I shrunk you to 1 inch tall…  Now I am not just your Empress… I am your Goddess.”

(In that instant I feel myself being lifted off the ground, off my stepsister’s palm… I struggle to regain some sense of balance as my naked body feels the intense pressure, held between the fingertip and thumb of my no longer little stepsister.  Her fingertip’s width is half my height… and as I look down, I see Sayuki’s gigantic yet elegant hand pulling her red kimono open… her big, round, perky breasts suddenly appearing beneath me… their size seeming impossibly large, cupped in a lacy, red bra.)

(Her humongous tits heave beneath me… her cleavage appearing like a deep chasm, which seems frighteningly deep and dark… And then I sense myself falling… as I land on the top of her soft yet firm left breast, bouncing off and colliding with her other breast… as I find myself slipping down into my stepsister’s deep cleavage…  My hands claw against her colossal-sized boob, but her silky smooth skin offers me no assistance as I am swallowed by Sayuki’s cleavage… plummeting down into the darkness between her massive mammaries.)

(I hear her indelible, sexy voice…) “Having fun in there, little bro?  Don’t get lost now!”

(I feel my body being squeezed, incapacitating my ability to move, as I become lodged amidst the firm softness of my stepsister’s very well-endowed bust… her heavenly, humongous globes now my entire world.)

(I hear the faint sound of my stepsister’s voice as I remain trapped, deep, deep within her Japanese cleavage…)  “This is your new life, little Chris.  I own you.

 

CHAPTER 10

Amid the massive melons of my stepsister, I remain unable to move, struggling to free myself from her deep cleavage… Their size is mind-boggling… huge, epic in their proportions.  And I am helpless… seductively enveloped by her feminine, soft and firm boobs.

I remember jacking off countless times to fantasies of my beautiful Japanese stepsister shrinking me, even scenarios where I am placed into her cleavage.  But now, at a mere inch tall and completely surrounded, enclosed by my seventeen-year-old stepsister’s gigantic globes… I feel terrified, vulnerable, traumatized… maybe because I cannot free myself, my body useless within the incredible pressure of her soft, smooth breasts holding me in place from all sides.

What if I run out of air!  I am still thinking, so there must be an adequate air supply.  I then sense Sayuki’s perfume for the first time… the sweet flower scent filling my lungs… its intoxicating, feminine fragrance only unnerving my fragile mind.  I feel my stepsister’s domination… her complete control of me, and I won’t have it!  I rage within myself as my body remains pacified and submissive.

And then I recall her Japanese face just before she shrunk me… her beauty only heightened as I remember the red-hot rage in her eyes… the sadistic look on her furious face.  My anger quickly shrinks as fear grips me… my stomach stirring with a new anxiety…  Sayuki cannot be stopped.  She has me in her cleavage just to humiliate me, but once I am removed, my stepsister could do anything to me that she wants… no consequences for her actions.  This can’t be real!  No!... NO!  This can’t be real!

My body held motionless, I suddenly feel myself being groped as I know it must be Sayuki’s giant fingertips retrieving her little toy from its prison.  The next thing I know, there is a rush of light all around me… I squint at my new world… a pink landscape endlessly displayed before my eyes.

I turn my head to the left, and see the gorgeous fifty-foot-tall face of Sayuki as she smirks, resting her chin on her hands upon the pink blanket of her bed.  Knowing that I am alone with her in her bedroom and I am but a tiny man looking up at the five-story-building-sized face of my stepsister… my fight-or-flight instinct kicks in and I jump to my feet as I start sprinting away from her towering face, across the vast pink terrain, feeling the wind rush across my naked body.

Without warning, I crash into what feels like a brick wall… as I fall onto my back… looking forward, I see the gigantic yet elegant hand of Sayuki blocking my escape.  And then I am lifted once more…. soon dropped down onto the pink bedspread and I see my captor’s enormous face looming over me yet again, appearing even closer than before.

(Her sweet voice thunders like a goddess from on high…) “Now, now… little Chris… you don’t want to make me more angry than you already have.”

I look up in awe at the Japanese goddess who is my stepsister… her hair still up in a bun, the red kimono around her shoulders… I feel what can only be described as infinite terror… and yet I somehow manage to vomit out words, as I shout at the top of my lungs as if someone else is saying the words… “Please make me big again!  You need to un-shrink me!”

I watch as a sinister smirk on Sayuki’s full lips gradually transforms into a big, sexy grin.  Her large white teeth look like they could tear me to shreds with the utmost ease.  And then she erupts into a thunderous laughter… as her large eyes stare down at my diminutive form on her bed.

“Your voice, Chris, is so tiny!  And it sounds like a mouse squeak if not smaller.  It looked like you were shouting just now.”

I realize that even my voice has been reduced in size and strength… I then notice that my body is trembling as I stand naked before the giant face of my stepsister… and I attempt to cover up my junk with my hands.

(Sayuki giggles.)  “You asked me to un-shrink you, Chris.  The answer is no.”

I can’t believe my ears at how matter-of-fact she said those words… The reality of the moment then suddenly strikes me like being hit by a train… the shock, the trauma starts to blend with a hyper-awareness… and I begin to fear for my life anew.  I look up into the pretty, colossal-sized, asian face… her beauty both stunning and overwhelming.

(I hear her giant female voice surround me once again.) “I’m not going to harm you, Chris.  You are now my pet.  As long as you are a good, little pet… and don’t piss me off… then we will have a good relationship.”

(My mind is spinning, trying to absorb the gravity of my stepsister’s words.  I then respond, my fear returning to anger, while shouting up to her beautiful face.)  “I’m not a pet, Sayuki!  You can’t just do anything you want with me.  I’m not yours to control.”

“Is that so, little man?” (Sayuki then leans closer and purses her lips as she blows onto me.  The force of the wind is like a hurricane and I tumble backwards, rolling along the pink bedspread, my body helplessly impotent.)

My heart is beating incredibly fast, as I sit up, my eyes ascending the great visage of my stepsister who has a smug, triumphant smile… her eyes flashing with delight at the newfound and immense power she possesses over her now tiny stepbrother.

“Come on, Chris, it won’t be so bad…. You will be my little pet.  And I will be your giant owner.” (She abruptly begins to stand up.)

My jaw drops as my eyes grow large… the sight of Sayuki standing as she rises to her full height… The 400-foot-tall Japanese girl is more than my mind can fathom as the giantess pads across her bedroom floor, her thunderous steps like earthquakes… her colossus of a body draped in her red and white kimono.

And then my eyes take in the image of my stepsister, her back to me, as her kimono slips from her shoulders, falling in a heap to the hardwood floor.  The incredible hourglass figure, dressed in only a lacy red bra and panties, is presented to me in all her glory.  Her athletic, toned ass and wide, womanly hips are the definition of perfection… as are her powerful, muscular thighs which are long and lean from years of being a star player on her high school soccer team, along with a passion for fitness in general.

My eyes descend her erotic legs down to her strong, shapely calves…. her silky smooth, light-tan skin like polished marble, flawless and goddess-like.  My head tilts upward, seeing the sexy, toned muscle in her back and in her arms as she reaches for her yellow tank top on the desk.

My stepsister turns around, her sculpted, powerful legs as erotic from the front as from the back.  Then my eyes see her softly chiseled abs which rise up from her beautiful pelvis.  And high above, her bountiful breasts, much larger than a D-cup, are held majestically, heaving in the red bra.

I watch my stepsister as she removes the sticks from the bun of her hair, long tresses of flowing black cascading down her back.  Then pulling on her yellow tank top, she steps to the side and grabs a pair of black shorts.  Bending down, she pulls them on.  And then she moves her legs as if slipping into some shoes... I cannot see which ones… probably her black and green Adidas flip-flops.

She walks over to the bed… peering down at me… she pauses for a moment, and then leans in closer.   I feel incredibly nervous and intimidated at my stepsister’s immense, skyscraper-sized form above me.

(Her sexy voice then says…) “Chris, is that…?  Yes, your little Christopher has become erect again.”

I hear her giggle as I look down at my full hard-on.  Feeling embarrassed, I attempt to hide myself with my hands.

(Sayuki laughs.)  “Your hot, sexy Japanese stepsister is too much for you, Chris.”  (She slowly slides her feminine hands along her curvy hips, slightly pulling up her shirt, running her right hand along her firm, toned belly.  “My body must overwhelm you… especially now that your dream girl has you shrunken so tiny.”

Without giving me a chance to speak, I am plucked off the bed and carried across the enormous bedroom.  Her fingertips are unimaginably powerful, as I am held in her tight grip.  The next thing I know I am being lowered down into the same glass aquarium that she trapped my G. I. Joe, Duke, in weeks earlier… and which she kept a hamster in when she was a kid.

I look around, my eyes darting around my new surroundings.  The glass container is barren except for a hamster water bottle with a spigot for drinking at the bottom… and a metal hamster wheel along the back side which hangs from the top by two metal hooks.

(Suddenly, Sayuki’s five-story, model-like face fills up the front of the glass box.  She giggles, then speaks.) “I’m going out with some friends, but I’ll be back soon.”  (She then speaks to me like I’m a one-year-old…)  “You be a good little pet… and maybe I’ll let you play outside in my big bedroom.”

My stepsister’s gorgeous, gigantic face begins to ascend as she stands to her full height… the yellow of her shirt filling my field of vision, her colossal bust now higher than my head.

I hear the loud sound of the metal lid being fastened to the roof of the aquarium.  Looking up, I see the gray covering with air vents, as my stepsister’s feminine hands let go of the lid.  I watch as her 400-foot-tall, curvaceous figure then walks across her room... her giant footsteps rattling the glass cage and the tall white dresser upon which it rests.

She bends down to pick up her black handbag off her bed.  Then opening her bedroom door, I hear her locking the knob, and she steps out into the hallway.  Then I see her close the gargantuan wooden door behind her, its shutting shaking my surroundings once again.

I briefly hear her footsteps as she walks down the hallway… and then I am alone… my stepsister’s unimaginably large bedroom outside my glass prison.

My 3 Stepsisters' Anger Shrinks Me by Tiny Jedi

My 3 Stepsisters’ Anger Shrinks Me

 Summary: Keith is your typical 17-year-old, except for one thing: he shrinks whenever he senses anger from any of his three sexy stepsisters.  Confrontation of any kind can do it.  Life isn’t easy when the next argument can leave you looking UP at your sibling.

 CHAPTER 1

Introduction

Keith, 17, was a sensitive guy — not in the emotions sense, but in the way he processed stimuli.  He could really feel other people’s displeasure.  He could automatically know when a person felt the slightest dissatisfaction or the tiniest amount of frustration.  Growing up with three stepsisters, one younger (Kelly, 16), and two older (Emily, 18) and (Gretchen, 20), trained his mind to sense the emotional state of his siblings.  And he needed to sense the nuances in their moods, for his very size depended on it.  Size?  Yes, Keith shrinks from his stepsisters’ anger.  He literally physically shrinks when a woman or girl expresses anger.  Men’s anger doesn’t do it for whatever reason.  The disease is still much a mystery, but Keith has been living with it for his entire life.

Present Day

“Yay!  Gretchen’s coming back today!” Kelly shouted with glee, hopping into the living room, her hands pressed together.  The athletic 16-year-old’s large breasts — bigger than a double D — bounced in her yellow tank top as she plopped down onto the black leather sofa, right next to her stepbrother.  Kelly, wearing short white shorts and white socks, leaned in close, her shoulder-length, cotton candy-pink pigtails brushing against Keith’s face.

“Come on!  I’m watching TV!” Keith said, pushing his curvaceous and beautiful younger stepsister away.

“Aren’t you excited big brother?” she said in her girlish voice, and giggled.  “Gretchen’s been gone at college for what seems like forever, and when she gets back, we get to play again!”

“Yeah, that’s great,” Keith answered in a monotone voice, attempting to watch the season finale of Gotham from the DVR.

Into the living room walked Emily, another gorgeous stepsister.  She was 18, a year older than Keith, and she had long dark hair down to the middle of her back.  She had dyed it a striking midnight-black a couple years ago.  Emily had shapely hips and an athletic body as well as a bountiful bosom like her younger sister.  She was wearing short jean shorts along with a black skin-tight T-shirt exposing about an inch of her toned belly.

“Mom’s gone for the entire summer, Keith, for her business trip,” Emily said, her hands on her hips.

“Wonnnnder-ful,” Keith replied, not looking up at his older stepsister, his intent on not having to press the pause button on the remote.

“That means I’m in charge until Gretchen gets here,” Emily stated, her voice sounding seductive without even trying.

“Whatever,” Keith said calmly.

Kelly jumped up off the couch.  “I want to be in charge!  I want to be in charge!”

“I’m oldest,” Emily said, watching as Kelly leapt over to stand next to her sister.

“No fair!” Kelly said, with pouty lips.  “I’m as tall as you, Emily.  You’re 5’9”.  I’m 5’9”.”

“Doesn’t matter.  I’m still older than you,” Emily retorted.

“If we’re going by height,” Keith said, pressing the pause on the remote and standing up, “then that would mean I’m the one in charge… of all of you.”  He smiled, standing six feet tall.

Emily crossed her arms.  “Is that so?” she answered, her voice sounding a bit deeper and with more authority.  “Really, little brother?  Really?”  Emily laughed as she walked out of the room.

“Yeah, you better walk away,” Keith mumbled.

“What was that?” Emily said, as she stepped back in the living room.  “You didn’t just back-sass your big sister did you?”

“Oh, uhh…” Keith said, suddenly feeling a thousand butterflies spontaneously emerge from thin air within his gut.  Keith could sense himself beginning to shrink as he stood before Emily.  In a futile attempt to gain the upper hand, Keith added, “You’re only a year older than I am, Emily.  You know that.”  Keith’s height shrunk down by half a foot, leaving him at 5’6”.

Emily’s green eyes lit up with pleasure.  “Well, now I’m not just superior to you by age, I am superior to you by height as well… little brother.”

Kelly grabbed her stepbrother’s arm, smiling and giggling as she jumped up and down.  “How small are you going to shrink this time, big brother?” she said, her pink pigtails bouncing along with her big boobs.  “You could be really tiny when Gretchen gets here and it could be a happy surprise for her return.”

Keith gently pushed his younger stepsister’s hands away, keeping his eyes on the busty raven-haired stepsister before him.  “I have this under control, Kelly.  I’m not going to shrink much more.  Not today.”

Emily placed her hands on her hips.  “It’s not up to you, Keith, whether you shrink or not.  My mood shrinks you.  Kelly’s mood shrinks you.  Gretchen’s mood shrinks you.  Mom’s mood shrinks you.”  A throaty laugh escaped her lips, lifting her chin as she peered down at her stepbrother who had just begun to reduce even further.  Shrinking to five feet… and then down to 4 ½ feet… “It’s always been this way, little bro.  And it always will be.”  She giggled as she continued, “Look at you…  you have to look up at my big boobs to see my face.”

Keith grimaced in embarrassment as he felt himself continuing downward, trying his best to not be influenced by his stepsister’s condescending tone.  But the slightest disdain in her voice, the tiniest bit of her feeling upset with him kept causing his height to diminish.  Down… down… and then he stood barely more than three feet tall, at the height of Emily’s waist, his clothes quickly having becoming much too large, his shorts having fallen to the floor, his gray T-shirt reaching down to his knees.

Sensing that he had — for the moment — stopped shrinking, Keith looked upward at his towering stepsister, a victorious smirk on her plush lips.  “I don’t have to take this, Emily!  I’m going to use the re-enlargement machine.”

Keith stormed off, running around Emily to reach the staircase.  In only an oversized T-shirt, he began to quickly march up the stairs, having to lift his legs much higher than usual — each step a good 15 inches, nearly twice as tall as it was seconds earlier.  He could hear both of his siblings conversing as he approached the top.  “Come on, Keith!” Emily’s voice sounded from the living room below, laughter mixed in with her words.  “It’s your own fault, you know, for questioning your big sister’s authority…  Mom put me in charge before she left this morning!”

“Whatever!” Keith shouted as he advanced down the hallway, feeling a sense of relief that his pride didn’t get the better of him more than it did.  Shrinking to his stepsister’s waist was the best he could have hoped for in an argument with one his siblings.  It could have turned out much worse for the 17-year-old boy… or rather much smaller.

He walked down the tan carpeting, past his stepsisters’ rooms… first Kelly’s… and then Emily’s… and Gretchen’s.  Past his stepmom’s room, and then finally he neared his sanctuary, his very own bedroom, which was a lifesaver when living with three stepsisters.

Suddenly, Keith heard heavy footsteps and then a pair of sexy, toned legs approached.  “Hey little guy!” Kelly said, patting Keith on the head, messing up his hair.

Keith looked up at his sibling and her flirtatious pink pigtails — a look she had been sporting for the last 12 months, the longest she had stayed with a hairstyle.  “Yes?” Keith said, a bit of impatience in his voice, determined to get back to normal size right away.

“You know…” Kelly drawled, and then giggled.  “You could decide to piss me off and then you would shrink even tinier.  And then you could play in my dollhouse… like when we were kids.”

“I’m almost 18, Kelly,” he said, looking up at the curvy and well-endowed figure of his stepsister.  “I can’t play in dollhouses like we did years ago.  Sure it was fun — at the time — but the answer is no.”

Kelly squeezed her fists as she stomped the floor.  “Ugh!  You don’t want to play with me?”

Keith instantly shrunk down another foot, so he became eye level with the middle of Kelly’s powerful thighs.  “Oh, Keith, I’m sorry.  I didn’t mean —”

Adjusting a moment to his newfound stature, Keith then looked up at his family member who seemed to have grown even taller.  “I know,” he said.  “It was an accident.  Don’t worry about it.  I just want to get normal-size again, okay?”

“Fine,” Kelly sighed.  Watching her stepbrother enter his room, she added, “Emily just likes to… be in control.  Especially now with Mom away, she sees the perfect opportunity to be in charge.  I guess… I’m sort of like that, too.”

Keith smiled.  “I understand.  I just want to get big again before…”

All of sudden, Emily’s voice shouted from the first floor of the house, “Gretchen’s home!  Come on, Kelly!”

“Awesome!” Kelly said, with a grin.  Looking down, she added, “Hurry up, little bro.  I’m sure she wants you to help her with her bags.  She hasn’t seen you for six months.”

“Ha ha,” Keith said, and then noticed that his stepsister had already sprinted down the hallway, her footfalls like thunder from a 15-foot-tall giantess.  Oh, better rush, Keith thought.  He took hold of his bedroom door and swung it closed, putting all of his muscle into the act of hearing it click shut.

In the middle of the bedroom was a large metallic machine — sort of like the pod used in The Fly movie, but not as elaborate, and not quite as large.  There was a circular platform which rose up about a foot off the ground, silver in color, approximately a meter wide and a meter long.  It had a metallic top about seven feet off the ground, though the whole thing was only half enclosed, and it didn’t require a door to be shut for the machine to function.

Along the base of the unit, Keith had placed a math textbook from back when he was in junior high school.  Its function was to be a ramp for when he shrunk down small enough that the foot-tall platform was too great of an obstacle to overcome.  He had used this makeshift ramp more times than he could count.

The whole contraption was installed when Keith was just a toddler, not long after he experienced his first shrinking episode… countless episodes of which would follow.  It was a RE-enlarger.  It wasn’t permanent.  But Keith was extremely thankful to have it.  It cost an extreme amount of money, which insurance paid for, so of course he was only allotted one machine.  Having it in his bedroom, close to his bed, at the time seemed the best location for the large, extremely heavy device.  No one ever seriously considered moving it to another place in the house.

Keith climbed up onto the platform, which was now nearly up to his waist, and he felt the machine instantly and automatically begin to do its thing, recognizing his DNA and allowing Keith’s cellular structure to be reformed into its original size.  The tingling sensation enveloped his whole body, and he tossed the oversized T-shirt away for convenience, readying himself for re-enlargement.  At this size, about 2 ½ feet tall, the machine would take two or three minutes to calibrate, and then he would be made normal-size in a matter of seconds after that.  For the times Keith had shrunk down to mere inches in height, he had to wait up to twenty minutes on the machine for it to calibrate — tiny the entire time — and then less than ten seconds for the re-sizing to restore his height.

Keith heard a beeping noise as the calibration phase ended, and then, before his eyes, his gigantic bedroom seemed to come downward as it came into proportion that a normal-sized person would experience.  He stepped off the platform, once again his old six-foot-tall self, completely naked.  He pulled on a pair of underwear and blue shorts along with his gray shirt which lay on the floor.  Walking to the door, he opened it, and hurried down the hallway to meet his 20-year-old stepsister, Gretchen.

Keith loved his oldest sibling, like he loved all his stepsisters.  He felt a twinge of anxiety in his stomach as he proceeded down the stairs.  It had been half a year since Gretchen’s visit during Christmas, and things didn’t go as well as he had hoped for.  That was when his stepmom was home… there to supervise the three girls… there to make sure nothing got too out of control.  Keith had never been alone with his stepsisters for more than a couple days… now he had a whole summer to deal with.

 

CHAPTER 2

Keith descended the staircase and spotted Gretchen as she stood in the living room along with the raven-haired Emily.  Kelly, with her pink pigtails, was lounging on the black leather sofa.  Like her two younger sisters, the 20-year-old, Gretchen, was remarkably gorgeous and exceptionally well-endowed, her breasts larger than a double D.  She was tall like her sisters, approximately 5’9”, and her body was curvaceous and athletic.  All three of Keith’s stepsisters had been extensively involved in playing sports growing up and into high school, especially soccer and running track, and Gretchen had continued her passion for these extracurricular activities at the university she attended.

Gretchen had long blond hair.  The lustrous light-colored locks, which were her natural color, had been put into a ponytail.  Dressed in a pair of short black nylon shorts, her long, muscular legs rose to her voluptuous hips.  She had on a tight-fitting dark-green T-shirt which accentuated her ample bust and toned arms.  On her feet, she wore a pair of black and blue Nike running shoes.

“Little brother!” Gretchen yelled.  “Get your butt down here now before I get really angry, and you shrink down to nothing!”

The 17-year-old boy ran down the steps, jumping off the last couple to reach the ground floor sooner.  He scampered over to his oldest stepsister, but he already had to turn his gaze upward a bit, having shrunk down a full foot since he heard her sexy, domineering voice.  At five feet tall, Keith uttered, “I came as fast as I could.  I had to re-enlarge myself.”

Gretchen, with her hands on her hips, said, “My, my… the re-enlarger didn’t seem to put you back at your full height, did it?  Or did you shrink just now from me saying I might get angry?”

“I’m fine,” Keith answered.  “Just tell me where your bags are.”

“They’re in the car, duh,” Emily said, standing a head taller than her stepbrother.

Keith turned, resisting adding a remark of his own, and walked toward the front door. He heard Emily continue, “I hope Gretchen’s bags aren’t too heavy for ya, little bro.  They could get very heavy, very quickly.  But you already know that, don’t you?”

Keith didn’t have to look to know Emily had a smirk on her pretty face, relishing her dominance from mere minutes earlier when she had shrunk him down to her waist.  Emily, at 18 and only a year older than Keith, had always seemed to want to prove that she was the BIG sister, even more so than Gretchen.  And since Gretchen left for college a couple years earlier, Keith had been shrunk by Emily at least a little bit every day.  Keith wasn’t overly concerned about it, because Emily had, for the most part, allowed him to use his re-enlargement machine whenever he wanted.

Keith pushed open the outer door and stepped outside.  The hot summer air struck him like a load of bricks, having left the air-conditioned house.  It was well into the upper 80s, not a cloud in the sky.  Opening the door to Gretchen’s sporty, white Mercedes, he grabbed a large black suitcase in his left hand and a large duffle bag in his right.  Grunting, he lifted the luggage, which felt significantly heavier than usual, if only he hadn’t shrunk on his way down the staircase.

Stumbling back into the house, Keith began the trek up the stairs.  “Want some help, big brother?” Kelly said with a giggle as she padded over to the bottom of the steps.

“No thanks, Kelly.  I got this.”

“Don’t shrink, Keith,” Emily’s voice sounded from across the room.  “You remember the last time you shrunk really small.  You had to ride between my big boobs up to your little re-enlarging machine.”

“I’m not going to shrink,” Keith snapped, the luggage seeming to get heavier, even though he remained the same size.

As he made his way halfway up the steps, Gretchen called out, “Thanks Keith!  Aren’t you glad you didn’t make me really angry?”

“Whatever!” he shouted back.

“Oh, little bro,” Gretchen added, “we’re streaming a movie rental on the TV in five minutes.  You’re welcome to join us.”

“No thanks!  I’m good!” he yelled back down the stairs, as he finally reached the second floor.

“Come on, big brother,” Kelly said up the stairs.  “It will be fun.  You can sit in my lap after you get really small.”

“I’m good!  Don’t worry about it!” Keith said quickly, as he labored down the hallway, desperate to reach Gretchen’s bedroom.  A few doorways later, he walked into his stepsister’s room and set the bags down on the floor, off to the side.  Gretchen’s bedroom was the largest of his siblings, given that she was the oldest.  A large queen-sized bed was set in the center of the room, adorned with a white bedspread.  With his stepmom gone away on business for the whole summer, it was expected that Gretchen would take on an even more authoritative role regarding supervision of chores and running the house.

Keith walked back out into the hall, and continued on to his own bedroom.  Walking inside, he shut the door and stepped onto the metallic platform, and began to wait.  He breathed out in a huff as the tingling surrounded his body like a million tiny bubbles of energy.  How am I going to get through this summer? he thought.  Mom always put limits on what the girls could get away with, especially after I shrunk.  Now… I don’t know.

*Beep.  Beep.  Beep.*  A minute having passed, and the calibration phase complete, Keith’s height then increased from five feet back to his normal six.  He stepped off the platform and fell onto his bed, rolling over onto his back.  He reached down and grabbed an issue of Penthouse magazine which was on the floor under his bed.  Flipping it open, his eyes devoured the naked and well-endowed women.  It was a special “Busty” issue that he had kept for years.  Keith knew that his fetish for large breasts had undoubtedly been conditioned from growing up with stepsisters and a stepmom who all had been blessed considerably in the mammaries department.  Even Kelly at 16 now had incredibly large tits just like her sisters.

Keith began to rub his forming erection, pulling it out of his shorts, as he stared at the pictures in the magazine.  He felt conflicted with his attraction to his stepsisters.  He never masturbated while thinking of them, as he viewed them as family, even if they weren’t related by blood.  Intellectually, he knew their bodies were way hotter and fitter and their looks far more gorgeous than any photo he had seen of models in a magazine or online.

Even though his stepsisters enjoyed flirting with him about shrinking and even teasing him sexually, he knew they did it just to piss him off.  It made him uncomfortable, so they did it.  Keith was not blameless, though, as he on many occasions said and did things which would make any person angry.  The end result being that he became a lot smaller than the family member he was arguing with.  His ego tended to get in the way far more often than he would like to admit, and he only regretted it after it was too late.

Keith relieved himself, wiping his groin off with a towel.  Reaching over, he put the towel in the hamper, and then he shut his eyes and began to drift off… he felt exhausted and he needed to take a nap…  Before he knew it, he had fallen asleep.

- - - - -

*Knock, knock, knock*

Keith awoke, opening his eyes as Gretchen walked into his bedroom.  She looked as smokin’ hot as ever with her blond hair tied back, her short black shorts revealing her perfect legs, and her more-than-a-handful breasts pressing out from her skintight dark-green T-shirt.  She sat down on the edge of his bed and crossed her legs, beginning to rock her calf up and down.

Her large blue eyes penetrated Keith as he sat up.  “Little brother, it would have been nice if you joined us for the movie.  We’re still a family.”

“Was it a ‘chick flick’?” Keith responded, with a smile.

“Yes,” Gretchen said, and laughed.

“Then… it doesn’t matter, does it?” Keith said.

Gretchen breathed out, and Keith could sense some mild irritation as she spoke.  “All I’m saying is it would be nice… if you could get along with your sisters.”

Keith felt his body beginning to shrink.  He instantly stepped out of bed and stood up, knowing his height had been reduced by at least a few inches.  Gretchen got up, now standing eye-level with her stepbrother.  “I’m not mad, Keith.  I just…”

“You were talking to Emily, weren’t you?  She’s telling you lies.”

“Emily told me,” Gretchen, began, “that you’ve been calling her names.”

“What?!” Keith exclaimed.

“Does ‘bitch’ sound familiar?” she said.

“Okay, fine,” Keith answered.  “But that’s because when you’re away at college, Emily acts like one… sometimes.”

“Well, stop it!” Gretchen shouted.  “If you shrink because something Emily feels, it’s your own fault.”

Gretchen watched as her stepbrother’s height continued to dwindle right in front of her.  Down to 5 ½ feet… and then 5 feet… and then 4 ½ feet, his height now at the level of her ample breasts.

Gretchen continued speaking, un-phased by her stepbrother’s size reduction, “Are you going to stop it, little bro?!  Are you going to stop calling your sister a bitch?”

“She deserved it!” Keith yelled upward even while his height kept being diminished.  He could really sense that his stepsister was angry, and a second later he was standing at the level of Gretchen’s waist.  But his stature kept on reducing, for he knew that he was only making his stepsister more aggravated by yelling back at her.  Down to 3 feet he shrunk… then his height finally slowed around 2 feet, at the height of his stepsister’s knees.

Keith watched as Gretchen crossed her arms, leaning forward slightly as she glared down at him.  Her long, sculpted legs towering over him, she said, “Name-calling is just one thing, little brother.  Mom gave me a list of chores, and everyone has to pitch in.”

Keith waved his hand in the air as he looked away.  “Whatever!”  His shorts had fallen off, and his T-shirt now draped over his 2-foot frame like an enormous gray sheet, which he held close to his body like a toga, the bottom of the shirt brushing against the blue carpeting of his room.  He began to walk around his stepsister on the way to the re-enlargement machine.

As he rounded the turn to pass his stepsister, her enormous leg suddenly moved to block his path.  He looked up. “I’m going to re-enlarge myself, thank you,” he said, disdain in his voice.

“No,” Gretchen said, matter-of-factly.  “We’re not done talking, little boy.”

“You’re such a bitch!” Keith shouted upward, immediately regretting his words.  He could feel his stepsister’s temper growing as he began to shrink further — the intensity of her anger causing him to reduce in size to mere inches in a split-second.

Keith had abruptly found himself disoriented, completely covered in darkness, the heavy weight of his cotton T-shirt on top of him.  And then like a rushing wind, a rustling sound filled his ears, and he felt his body being grasped from all sides, and then being lifted upward… his head spinning… hues of tan and black and green all merging in a blur.

Keith blinked as he suddenly realized he was being held before the gigantic face of his stepsister, sitting naked in her palm at no more than 3 inches in height.  Gretchen’s face was incredibly gorgeous, and her model-like beauty was only magnified having become his entire field of vision.  Her lovely head was 18 feet tall.  Everything was enormous: her stunning blue eyes, her sculpted cheekbones, her cute nose, her full, luscious lips.

A satisfied, deep-sounding giggle enveloped Keith as Gretchen’s lips parted.  “Well, well, little guy… I haven’t had you in the palm of my hand since I visited during Christmas break.”

“I’m sorry!” Keith shouted, his voice sounding high-pitched and impotent.  “I’m sorry, Gretchen, for calling you a bitch!  Please let me use the machine now.  Please!”

A delicious smirk formed on her pink lips as she listened to her stepbrother’s pleas.  “I’m glad you were so quick to apologize, little bro… but… I think it’s only proper that you apologize to Emily, too.  She told me you’ve called her a bitch many times.”  Gretchen’s long, powerful fingers slowly wrapped around her stepbrother, and she began to walk toward the door.

 

CHAPTER 3

Gretchen sauntered out into the hallway, leaving her stepbrother’s bedroom — and his re-enlarging machine — behind.  She held her left hand close to her dark-green T-shirt in front of her, just below her well-developed bosom, her elegant fingers having loosely enclosed her just-shrunken stepbrother.  The sexy blond could feel his 3-inch form squirming within her grasp, his itty-bitty hands and feet caressing her skin as he attempted escape… the sensation creating a jolt of pleasure which shot from the top of Gretchen’s head to the soles of her feet.

“Let me go!” Keith yelled, at the top of his lungs.  “I told you to let me use my machine, Gretchen!”  His high-pitched voice was muffled within his stepsister’s grip, his little squeaks unable to save him.  Growing up as kids, his stepsister’s resolve could never be dissuaded.  Soon, he knew he would be facing not just a colossal-sized Gretchen but Emily as well.  “No! ... No!  No!  No!” Keith shouted.

The gorgeous 20-year-old reached the stairs and began to run down the steps.  Boom!  Boom!  Boom!  Boom!  Boom!  Boom!  Boom!  Boom!  Boom!  Boom!  Boom!  Boom!  Crossing into the living room, she saw Emily sitting in a light-blue armchair, staring at her smart phone.

“Oh, Emily,” Gretchen said, her voice’s pitch rising and falling with delight.  “I went and had a little talk with Keith.  I told him he owes you an apology.”

The 18-year-old looked up, and ran her long, delicate fingers through her flowing black locks.  “You have him now?” Emily queried, spying her sister’s conspicuous closed fist.

Gretchen simply smiled as she set Keith down onto the dark-brown coffee table before her sister.

Instantly, Emily lowered herself so that she was kneeling in front of the table.  She giggled, and then loudly cooed, “Oh my!  Littletiny brother!  How is it that you keep losing your size?  You just can’t stay big, can you?”

Keith, standing stark naked, gazed upward as Emily’s attractive face loomed ever closer, her green eyes flashing as they widened.  His stepsister’s 18-foot-tall face was breathtakingly beautiful like a cover model: long dark lashes, beautiful high cheekbones, a perfect nose, and voluptuous pink lips.  Keith had been in this position many, many times before, having to “face” his siblings when the size advantage was totally one-sided.  Though Emily had been reducing Keith’s height on a daily basis, it had been a few weeks since he had shrunk down to the size of a helpless mouse, Keith often electing to re-enlarge himself before his size ever became so diminished.

Hiding his privates with his hands, Keith spoke up to his stepsister’s towering face, “Let’s just get this over with, okay?  I’m sorry… Emily… for calling you a bitch a lot.  Okay?  Are we done?”

The raven-haired beauty set her chin down on her hands as they rested on the tabletop.  She stared intently at the fragile, tiny human figure that was her stepbrother, her vibrant, green eyes devouring him.  After a long five seconds, she spoke softly, her lips and tongue seductively pronouncing the words, “Mom isn’t here, little brother.  No one is here to save you.”  A big, white, sexy grin then formed on her pretty face as Keith heard Emily’s all-too-familiar laughter.  “Ah ha ha haah… I’m enjoying this far too much, little bro.  I don’t think we should ever grow you back.”

Keith’s heart spontaneously began pounding as his breath quickened.  His face turning pale, he turned to look up at his oldest sibling.  “Gretchen!  M-M-Mom wouldn’t let that happen!  Emily can’t keep me small forever!”

Gretchen’s long, toned legs stood over the coffee table, her hands on her black nylon shorts which hugged her curvy hips.  “She’s joking, Keith,” Gretchen said.

Emily glanced up at her sister.  “I’m not joking.  I think Keith is less of nuisance when he’s shrunk down to fun-size.  It’s better for all of us.”  Emily then snatched Keith off the table, and plopped down onto the plush, leather sofa, crossing her sexy legs as her white-socked foot began bouncing playfully.  She held her stepbrother before her face, between her right thumb and index finger, scrutinizing him… effortlessly nudging his tiny hands away from his genitals using her fingernail.

Gretchen sat down in the armchair of which her sister sat moments earlier.  “Emily, I have no problem with Keith staying small for a while.  I agree he deserves some discipline.  He’s been a very naughty boy.”

Keith’s tiny arms switched from covering his groin to wrestling to break free from his stepsister’s vice-like grip.  “Let me go, Emily!  Let me go!”

Emily smirked, and then seductively said, “Yes… he’s been very naughty.”  She glanced at her sister.  “Gretchen, you’re lucky you don’t have to put up with Keith’s crap when you’re at college.  He knows just how to push my buttons and make me angry… sometimes very angry.  It’s not just me.  Kelly and Mom get annoyed with little brother, too.”

Keith then discovered that he had been set down on the top of Emily’s black skintight T-shirt, as she lay down, arching her back, so her large breasts jutted upward.  From atop his stepsister’s plentiful bust, he could see down to her silky-smooth and athletic crossed legs… her wide hips in her short jean shorts… her strong calf slowly rising and falling.

As the 17-year-old boy carefully began his descent of Emily’s bosom, he heard Gretchen speak.  “He’s not always a pain, Sis.  But when he gives you lip… it’s like ugh!”

“I didn’t say he was always annoying… just most of the time,” Emily said, and chuckled.  “You know what I think is really fun?”

“What?” Gretchen answered with a smile.

“The best way to have fun with tiny Keith is to tease him with your body.  He hates it.”

“Yeah, I love doing that,” Gretchen said, and laughed.  “Look at him trying to climb down your tits….”

Emily giggled, peering down.  She began speaking to Keith with baby-talk.  “Does little brother think he can climb all the way down to my lapDown to the floor?  Hmm?  It’s a long way down for someone so tiny.”

Keith heard both his stepsisters laughing and giggling as he carefully held onto the black cotton of the T-shirt.  As he reached the base of Emily’s bust, she abruptly straightened her back as she sat up straight — the motion having created a vertical wall, her tight-fitting shirt clinging to her belly.

Keith shouted upward, as he held on with all his might, dangling precariously, “This would be a lot easier if you just carried me to my bedroom!”

“Oh, and miss this special moment between sister and brother?  Never,” Emily said.  “I’m still teaching you that I’m the BIG sister and you’re the little brother.”

“I think I already learned that lesson!” Keith yelled, as he slowly climbed down the front of Emily’s abdomen.  “Besides, I already apologized to you, Emily!”

All of sudden, Gretchen’s beautiful and gigantic face appeared right next to Keith.  “You will always be our little brother,” Gretchen remarked. “That lesson never ends.  And as for your apology, little bro… I don’t think your heart was in it.”

He looked into Gretchen’s intimidating blue eyes, nearly two feet high, still holding close to Emily’s belly.  “Fine,” Keith said.  “I am really, truly sorry, Emily, for calling you a bitch!  And I’m not just saying that so I can get back to normal size.”

“That’s better,” Emily remarked, “but you’re still on your own to get to your bedroom.”

Great,” Keith said to himself.  He finally reached the bottom of his stepsister’s T-shirt, setting his foot onto the fabric of her short jean shorts.  “Yes! … Finally level ground!”  The 17-year-old boy ran across his stepsister’s shorts and then began traversing the vast distance of her thigh — years of playing on the varsity soccer team having given her sexy, muscular legs… all of his stepsisters having athletic, toned legs.

Sprinting for several seconds, he came to Emily’s knee, her legs still crossed, her left foot still moving hypnotically up and down.  Aha! Keith thought. All I need to do is slip down to Emily’s lower knee, and then I can descend her stationary leg.

Lowering himself onto his stomach, he gingerly began to slide down the side of Emily’s upper knee, the rocking of her leg slowing his efforts.  Being careful not to fall off as he descended, he heard Gretchen speak again.  “We really ought to go to that new store at the mall you told me about.”

“Oh, definitely,” Emily said.  “They have the best selection of shoes.”

“Is that where you bought those cute black pumps?”

“Yes,” Emily answered.

“Oh, I so love those,” Gretchen said.

“Me too.  They are really nice.”

Keith then managed to land atop his stepsister’s other knee and immediately pressed on, slowly climbing/sliding down the front of Emily’s right shin, her right foot firmly planted on the floor.  He glanced down, over his shoulder.  Almost there! he thought.  I can see the carpeting!

Lower and lower… lower and lower he climbed… listening to his stepsisters talk about clothes and music.  He was finally nearing the lower part of his sibling’s shin.  And then suddenly the pillar that was Emily’s powerful calf lifted.  Keith’s heart rate skyrocketed as his 3-inch body was lifted effortlessly up into the air, Emily having set down her left leg, and then crossed her right leg so that it was now on top.  Her right calf then began to bounce up and down.

Watching her stepbrother hold on for dear life, having slipped down to her white sock near her ankle, Emily said, “You don’t mind if I rock my leg like this, do you, little bro?”

His body pressed closely to the upper part of her foot, he felt dejected that he would never reach the floor of the living room.  His stepsister’s foot kept lifting and falling… up and down… up and down… up… and down.  He didn’t dare release his hold from his stepsister’s sock, for he knew would surely fall off.  And then as he turned his head left, he saw an opportunity… at least there was a chance.  As Emily’s foot lifted to its peak height, Keith suddenly jumped off and flew through the air.  His body crashed into the side of the coffee table, his hands grabbing onto the edge.  With all his strength he pulled himself up onto the table’s surface.

Getting to his feet, he immediately began to run across the coffee table.  Now to find a safe way down from here! he thought.

“Not so fast, little brother!” the booming voice of Emily sounded from above.  The raven-haired beauty reached over and picked up a glass that she had used previously, having enjoyed drinking a Coke while watching the movie with her sisters.

The giant glass cylinder came down around Keith, completely enclosing him within its shiny, transparent, and curved wall.  The drinking container had a thick, solid glass bottom and a dense wall, lending to it considerable heft.  The glass was slightly more than six inches tall, about twice Keith’s height, and he looked up seeing residual brown droplets of beverage dripping from high above his head.

Emily grabbed a junk-mail envelope and slid the thin paper underneath one-half of the glass.  “There,” Emily said.  “Now he won’t run out of air when we’re gone at the mall.  Not that I think he would anyway.”

Keith then smelled the unmistakable scent of Coca-Cola, as he regained his bearings.  Stepping up to the glass, he pounded his fists on the clear surface.  “Let me out, Emily!” he yelled, his tiny voice muffled.  “This isn’t funny!”

Emily’s lovely, enormous face suddenly came down to the level of the table’s surface.  “Oh, look at the cute little boy trapped under the glass,” she said, a big sexy grin forming.  “He can’t get out, can he?  He’s much too small.”

Gretchen stood up, watching Keith hitting his hands against the side of the glass.  “He looks adorable being so helpless,” Gretchen said, and giggled.  The sexy blond knelt down beside the coffee table.  Her pretty face then appeared, looming large, before the glass prison, and Keith paused his banging for a moment.  “We’re going out to do some shopping, little guy.  You stay and make sure no one steals Emily’s glass, okay?”

“No!  Wait!” Keith shouted, his fists resuming their pounding on the wall.  “Let me out of here!”  He watched as Gretchen stood up and then Emily.  He craned his neck, only able to see to the bottom of his stepsisters’ shorts, their strong, shapely legs rising high into the sky.

Emily grabbed her phone and black handbag from the table, tapping on the top of the glass with her fingernail a couple times as she passed by.  Half a minute later, the front door had been opened and shut, and the house was filled with silence… only Keith’s thoughts keeping him company.

 

CHAPTER 4

A giant droplet of Coca-Cola, the size of Keith’s fist, streaked down the glass wall.  The 3-inch boy watched as another droplet dripped down, off to his left, suddenly feeling a heavy splash on the top of his head.  “Uhh!” Keith said aloud, looking up, soda having drenched his hair.  It was Emily’s glass and she was the one who had trapped him beneath it on the coffee table.

His two older stepsisters having left for the mall, Keith was determined to get free and back to his original size of six feet.  Okay, breathe, he thought.  His lungs inhaled and exhaled a few times.  This isn’t as bad as it looks.  I can do this.  I just… need to push this heavy glass off the coffee table far down onto the carpeting… and then climb up a mountain of steps to the second floor… run all the way down the hallway to my bedroom… all before my sisters get back from shopping… then I’m home-free.

“Oh, shit,” Keith said, slumping down, his back to the glass, his bare butt landing on the dark wooden table.  “I’ve never been able to climb the stairs when I’ve shrunk this small.    Never!  Each step is nearly three times my height.  And there are too many steps.  I’ll never make it to the top before Emily and Gretchen arrive back home.”

The 17-year-old put his face into his hands.  He sat there in silence for a few minutes, contemplating his situation… thinking about how he had, for the first time, an entire summer alone with his stepsisters.  It’s only the first fucking day! he thought.  I can’t give up now.  I can’t let Emily come back from the mall and see me like a weak, helpless brother still stuck beneath her glass on the coffee table.  He imagined Emily’s delight, and the wicked smirk on her pretty face, seeing her little brother defeated by her beverage container.

“I will not let Emily and Gretchen win!” Keith yelled.  He got back onto his feet, and pushed against the thick glass wall.  “Come on!  Move!” he yelled.  The 12-foot-tall glass didn’t even budge.  “You got to be kidding me,” he said.

Keith looked around, his eyes scanning for something, anything.  He then walked to the other side of the glass, slipping his hands under the sliver of a gap where Emily had placed an envelope partially underneath the glass for air circulation.  “Uhhgghhhh!” he grunted, not expecting that he could have lifted it, but was curious to try.  “Fine, that’s impossible,” he said.  “I just need a running start.  That’s all… I hope.”

The diameter of the overturned glass allowed a good 6 or 7 feet of walking space.  The naked boy readied his stance, and then sprinted to the other side, crashing into the transparent wall with his left shoulder.  He felt the glass having moved, perhaps only a couple millimeters, but it moved.  “Yes!” he shouted, surprised that his actions made even the slightest impact on his giant-sized world.

He ran back to the opposite side, and rammed his shoulder into the glass wall again, sensing it move a bit further, about the same couple millimeters.  Repeatedly he performed this action… again and again… having to switch shoulders throughout the process many times.

A long 50 minutes later, Keith looked down and saw the glass had finally moved so far that it was now beginning to hang over the edge of the table.  He attempted to catch his breath.  “Okay! … Okay!  Almost there.”  He slowly walked back to the other side and bent over, his hands on his knees as he stared at the glass.  His breath was labored, his face drenched with sweat.

He then sprinted and rammed his shoulder against the glass’s surface.  After a few more times, he crouched down and began to crawl out through the tiny opening.  He hung onto the edge of the coffee table, having suddenly become aware that the table, which used to be no higher than his knees, had become a drop of 40 feet to the floor.  He tried to pull himself back up, but his wet hands began to slip… and he plummeted toward the ground, landing on the tan carpeting on his side.

“Ahh! … shit!” Keith said, surprised that his body didn’t ache more than it did.  He stood up and took in the view of the mind-boggling size of the living room.  The light-brown carpeting stretched out more than a football field-length toward the kitchen, and the same distance to reach the steps to gain access to the second floor.

Keith began to run across the carpeting, toward the stairs, his bare feet not even making a dent in the plush fibers.  All of a sudden, he heard the sound of footsteps moving around from upstairs.  Keith realized it must be his stepsister, Kelly.  She evidently had not gone out, but instead had probably been in her bedroom for the past hour.  And then a moment later, the sound of loud, deafening footfalls came walking down the stairs.  Boom!  Boom!  Boom!   Boom!  Boom!  Boom!  Boom!  Boom!  Boom!

Keith watched as Kelly came down the staircase, stepping into the living room.  Boom!!  Boom!!  Boom!!  His younger sibling, at 16, was a gorgeous sight to behold, and her curvaceous body was truly stunning.  Normally a few inches shorter than Keith, his pink-haired stepsister rose to a height of 138 feet… taller than a 13-story building.

“Kelly!” he yelled.  “Kelly!  I’m on the floor!  Look down!”

Boom!!  Boom!!  Boom!!  Her white socks plodded through the living room, her massive foot landing less than a yard away from Keith as she passed by.  Boom!!  Boom!!  Boom!!  Boom!  Boom!  She entered the kitchen, and then the sound of cabinets opening and closing could be heard.

Keith started to run back the way he came, in the direction of the kitchen.  If I can’t get her to notice me, then I’ll have no choice but to climb the stairs on my own.

Kelly’s footfalls caused the ground to quake as she re-entered the living room.  Boom!  Boom!  Boom!  Boom!!  Boom!!  Boom!!!  Boom!!

“Kelly, help!  Help!” Keith shouted as he waved his hands, jumping up and down.

His sibling suddenly stopped and gasped.  “Big brother!  What are you doing down on the floor?!”

She was standing just a couple feet away.  His stepsister’s athletic, silky-smooth legs rose up over 70 feet… her calves looking shapely and strong… her thighs powerfully sculpted from years of playing soccer.  A pair of short white shorts hugged her womanly hips… and a skintight yellow tank top clung to her torso, his sibling’s substantial breast size stretching the fabric to its limits.

“I need your help getting back to my room!” Keith shouted.

“You need my help, do you?” Kelly cooed.  “I don’t know…  Aren’t you the same little boy who didn’t want to play with me earlier today?”

Keith looked up at the beautiful titaness as she placed her hands on her curvy hips.  “Kelly, please!  They’re going to be back anytime now.  Like any second!”

“You mean… Gretchen and… Emily?” Kelly puzzled, confused by her stepbrother’s impatience.

“Yes!  Yes!” Keith shouted.  “Emily trapped me under her glass on the coffee table, and I barely escaped.  So if you could please carry me to my machine in my room, then I will re-enlarge myself.  But we should hurry, since it will take at least twenty minutes for the machine to calibrate.”

Kelly giggled as she bent down and placed her open palm on the carpet before Keith.  The 3-inch-tall boy climbed aboard the cushiony palm of his sibling, and then steadied himself with his tiny hands as she slowly raised herself back to her full height.  Keith then watched as her palm was brought close to her face. 

The 16-year-old, like her sisters, was incredibly gorgeous.  Each had their uniqueness, but they all could pass as a model for the cover of a fashion magazine.  Kelly gazed upon her stepbrother with her breathtaking blue eyes, her full, pouty lips looking seductive and mischievous — her pink pigtails flowing playfully down to her shoulders.

“Thank you, Kelly,” he said, beginning to relax.  “I really appreciate this.”

Kelly began to walk back into the living room, as Keith’s mouth dropped.  “Hey!  Kelly!  The stairs are the other way!”

The beautiful teenager sat down on the black sofa.  She leaned back, her athletic legs halfway bent as she set her white-socked feet on the edge of the coffee table, holding her stepbrother about a foot in front of her face in her left palm.

Keith stood up, covering his genitals with his hands.  “Kelly, this isn’t —”

Hush… little boy,” Kelly said, her girlish voice suddenly taking on a more seductive quality.  “When you told me earlier that didn’t want to play in my dollhouse, I felt upset… but then I realized that you’re right, Keith.”

“I-I-I’m… right?” he answered, still surprised by his sibling’s sudden change in tone.

Kelly laughed.  “This time you were right.  You’re right that in less than a year you will be turning 18.  You will be an adult.  And so, it only makes sense that our playtime should reflect this new reality.  Don’t you think so… big brother?”

“I-I-I don’t know exactly what… what… you mean, Kelly,” he stammered.

She giggled, and responded, “First you can remove your hands from your cock, silly boy.  I’ve seen you naked a million times before.”

Keith’s hands slowly dropped to his sides, realizing his stepsister was correct.  He stood before his stepsister’s pretty face, feeling self-conscious, as her captivating blue eyes washed over him from his head to his toes.

“Good,” Kelly said.  She smiled and continued, “Remember a few weeks ago when you were too small to get back to your bedroom by yourself, and Emily gave you a ride… you know, between her breasts.”

Keith started to blush.  “Emily just dropped me into her cleavage.  I didn’t even have a choice.”

“Unh huh…” Kelly answered.  “Well, don’t you think it would only be fair that I, too, give you a ride between my boobs?  I promise to let you use your machine to re-size yourself.”

Keith stood there, his mouth open… completely silent.  After a few seconds, he uttered, “I… I don’t know what to say.  You’re my sister.”

“Emily is your sister, too, Keith.  Your step-sister.  And I’m your stepsister.”

“I don’t think —”

“You don’t need to overanalyze everything, little bro.  It’s called playing.”  Kelly then reached up with her right hand and plucked her stepbrother off her palm.  Bringing his 3-inch body close to her voluptuous pink lips, she began to gently make-out with his miniature body… the tip of her tongue softly caressing his cock.

“Whoa!  Whoa!” Keith yelled.

Kelly giggled.  “You can’t tell me, little bro, that your dick isn’t enjoying this.”  Her wet tongue gently flicked along his penis for several seconds, and then she planted a kiss upon his groin with her full lips… spanning a foot above and a foot below his genitals.  She then said softly, “I’m not the same little girl who played with you as kids. Your little sister has grown up.  And my boobs have grown up, too.”

Keith then felt his body being lowered as he was slid down into a warm, soft place, the light around him dimming, and he immediately realized what was transpiring.  His stepsister removed her long, elegant fingers from her cleavage, and then peered down at her stepbrother’s tiny head which barely poked out from between her cantaloupe-sized breasts, her bra gently pressing them together.

The 16-year-old giggled, and then said, “Are you nice and snug… big brother?”  She laughed again.  “Are you having fun between my boobs?  They’re so BIG… and you’re so tiny…”

Keith struggled to free himself, but he was too far down within his younger stepsister’s cleavage.  “Kelly, you can’t do this!  I’m not like a toy in your dollhouse!”

Kelly giggled.  “You look like a little toy brother to me.  Ready to go squish?”  The teenager gently squeezed her melons together, causing her stepbrother’s head to become swallowed up by her boob flesh.  Again and again, she squeezed her massive mammaries together… pressing them together and then releasing them… Keith’s head only visible for a brief moment each time.

The doorknob of the front door then turned, and into the house walked Emily and Gretchen.

 

CHAPTER 5

“That’s a great idea,” Gretchen said, following her younger sister into the house.  “We should definitely do that this week.”

“Yeah, I think so, too,” Emily replied, laughing, her eyes then falling to the coffee table and the empty, overturned glass sitting on the very utmost edge of the table.  Emily ran into the living room as Gretchen shut the front door to the house.

Stopping a foot in front of the table, the dark-haired Emily looked at Kelly as she sat on the plush black sofa, her socked feet on the coffee table’s edge.  “Where is he?” Emily said impatiently.  “He was here before we went to the mall!”  Emily glanced at the pink-haired 16-year-old’s empty hands sitting in her lap.

“She doesn’t have him!” Emily called back to Gretchen.  “Check the kitchen!  He couldn’t have gotten far.  I’ll look on the stairs.  There’s no way he made it to the top step.”

Kelly watched as her sisters began searching the house… the sound of the trash can being slid across the kitchen floor… and Emily’s loud footfalls as she walked up and down the staircase.  Gretchen came back into the living room searching behind white and black pillows on the sofa, turning her head as she bent down, moving on her hands and knees to glance underneath the end table… quickly moving to look behind and beneath the blue armchair and then the loveseat.

Emily returned to the living room.  “He’s not on the stairs.”  She looked at her younger sister again.  “Kelly… little brother was under my glass,” she said, pointing to the glass on the table.  “And now he’s….  Do you have any idea where he could have gone?”

“Maybe I do,” Kelly said, giggling, her smile quickly turning into a big grin.  “I didn’t move your glass, Emily,” she continued.  “I just found him on the living room floor.”

“Well?” Emily said, holding her hands out at her sides.  “Spill it.”

The blond 20-year-old stood up, and then sat down a couple feet from Kelly.  “Tell us where he is,” Gretchen said.

The beautiful, pink-haired 16-year-old giggled as her delicate hands came up to her very large breasts, her elegant fingers squeezing the yellow fabric of her tank top… her boobs then bouncing up and down as she jiggled them playfully.

“He’s… in your bra?” Emily said, her voice seeming very surprised.

“Well…” Kelly said, sounding defensive.  “You did it too, Emily, just a few weeks ago.”

I know,” Emily replied.  “I just didn’t think you had it in you.”  Emily paused, and then said, “Good for you girl!  You’re becoming more like your big sister.”

“Is he stuck right between your boobs?” Gretchen asked.

“Mm-hmm,” Kelly said, and then bit her lower lip.

“You know,” Emily began to say, resting her hands on her curvy hips and her short blue jean shorts, “I wasn’t the first one who put little brother into my cleavage.”

“No way!” Kelly exclaimed, pushing her palms down into the sofa cushion, as she sat straight up.  She turned to look at Gretchen.

“Yep,” Emily stated.  “Gretchen inspired me.  Remember last Christmas Eve… when little brother mysteriously disappeared at dinner time?”

He was…?” Kelly said astonished, her hands covering her open mouth.

“Between Gretchen’s tits the whole entire dinner,” Emily answered, and chuckled.  “Like over an hour.”

The gorgeous blond replied, blushing, “Keith was being like a super pain… my entire visit.  I had to teach him a lesson before I went back to school.”

“Okay, time’s up!  Give him to me,” Emily said, “holding her left palm out.”

Kelly sat back.  “I promised big brother that I would carry him to his bedroom.”

“Fine!” Emily said, sounding disappointed, her arm still extended toward her sister.  “You can let Keith grow back with his machine, but I want to talk to him first.”

Kelly slowly reached into her cleavage, her ample breasts dwarfing the 3-inch-tall boy as she lifted him out… and then deposited the naked 17-year-old into Emily’s waiting left palm.

Emily then lifted Keith up using her right thumb and index finger, dangling the tiny boy before her stunningly beautiful countenance, her long black tresses flowing down her shoulders.  Keith looked into the 18-year-old’s intimidating, large green eyes as they widened, her pupils dilating at the sight of her shrunken stepbrother.

Keith’s gaze turned to look at Emily’s voluptuous lips as she spoke, her voice being naturally seductive.  “Little brother, you’re quite the tiny adventurer, aren’t you?  You pushed the glass all the way to the edge, by your own tiny, little self.  That must have taken a long time, huh?  And how did you get down from the coffee table, little boy?”

“I managed… sort of,” Keith said, his high-pitched voice resembling that of mouse squeaks.

“You managed?” Emily said, and laughed.  “Are you saying that you fell off?”

“I purposely landed on the carpeting, okay,” Keith answered, looking into his stepsister’s nearly 2-foot-tall eyes as his legs and feet continued to dangle over a hundred feet off the ground.

“Oh no, you didn’t get hurt, did you, big brother?” Kelly inquired, standing up.

“Look at him.  He’s fine,” Emily said.

Gretchen looked at Kelly.  “Emily made sure he had air ventilation by sticking a piece of mail under the glass.”  Turning toward Keith, she added, “Little brother, you should have just stayed on the table until we got back from shopping… or at least carefully climbed down.”

“I didn’t get hurt!” Keith shouted.

“Just your ego got bruised, huh?” Emily said, and smirked.

“Sure.  Whatever,” Keith said.

“Oh, little bro,” Emily began, still holding him before her pretty face between two fingers, “Gretchen and I had a long talk when we went out.  With Mom gone, and Gretchen taking her place, Gretchen agreed that she shouldn’t be the only one in charge… that authority should be shared.”

“What?” Keith said.

“I’ve decided,” Gretchen said, moving closer to her stepbrother, “that both Emily and Kelly will be in charge as well.  So, little brother, you will have to obey what they say... especially related to chores.”

“I get to be in charge of big brother, too!” Kelly said happily, jumping up and down.

“That’s not —” Keith started to blurt out, but instead bit his tongue, not wanting to upset his oldest stepsister, and to shrink even smaller than he already was.

“With your recent behavior, little bro,” Gretchen said, “with the yelling at me, and calling Emily names… that’s just how it’s going to be.”

“Besides, little Keith,” Emily began, “anytime you shrink so small… you’ll need our help to regain your height.  Pleasing your sexy, hot sisters will make the summer much more bearable… for you.”

Kelly stepped closer so her ample bust was directly below her tiny stepbrother’s nude body.  Emily then released her fingertips, and the 17-year-old boy dropped into the cleavage of his younger stepsister… her smooth mounds rising up around him as he sunk deep within her flesh, quickly becoming hopelessly wedged amid his sibling’s giant boobs.

He heard Kelly’s youthful giggle, and then she walked across the living room, her breasts gently bouncing with every step she took.  And then a moment later she ran up the stairs, and he heard the teenager’s thunderous footfalls.  Boom!  Boom!  Boom!  Boom!  Boom!  Boom!  Boom!  Boom!  Boom!  Boom!  Boom!  Boom!

Having reached the second floor, she sauntered down the hallway… and then arrived at Keith’s bedroom at the very end of the hall.  Walking inside, she knelt down upon the blue carpeting, her sexy ass sitting on top of her feet.  Kelly reached in between her big breasts with her right hand… pulling her setting her stepbrother out, she set him down on top of her right quadriceps.

Keith struggled to climb down the powerful muscle of Kelly’s thigh as he heard her girlish voice.  “You can use your machine now, little guy.”  As the boy finally slid down onto the carpet, he looked up at his towering stepsister.  “Thanks, Kelly.”

His stepsister smiled and then said, “I hope you weren’t too embarrassed by me giving you a ride between my boobs.”

The 17-year-old touched the back of his head, and then looked up.  “Well… now I’ve been between the breasts of all three of my sisters.”

Kelly giggled.  “Want me to shut the door while you re-enlarge yourself?”

“Yeah, please.”

Keith watched as Kelly’s massive, 138-foot-tall body ascended into the sky as she stood up, her socked feet then stepping toward his bedroom door.  Boom!!  Boom!!  Boom!!

Looking down, Kelly said, “I care about you big brother.  It’s just…. now that I’m in high school… a girl can have urges.”  She then stepped out into the hall as she carefully closed her stepbrother’s door.

The colossal door reverberated as it clicked shut.  Urges…? Keith thought.  I wonder what she meant by that.  Kelly’s body has really blossomed into that of a young woman.  I’ll have to remember to not upset her the next time she asks me to play.

The tiny 17-year-old then sprinted across the floor of his bedroom.  He smiled, glad to see the blue carpeting again, knowing that he would soon be back to his old self.  Even though a sibling rivalry and a lot of flared tempers had been part of the family dynamic from the beginning, especially with Emily and to some degree with Gretchen, he knew that, deep down, all of his stepsisters loved him.

After thirty seconds, he came upon the metal platform of his machine, the great, silver plateau rising up nearly 25 feet.  He quickly ran up the math textbook he had strategically placed years ago… and then crossed onto the shiny, metallic surface.

His little body instantly felt the tingling rush as his flesh was inundated with what felt like millions of microscopic energy bubbles.  He sat down… and began the wait.

Twenty minutes, he thought.  That should do it… and I’ll be tall like a normal person.

He sat tiny and naked on the platform, his legs crossed underneath him, his butt on the cold surface.  He looked out at the monstrously large space, which was his bedroom — so familiar, yet like another planet.  His bed, with his blue bedspread, rose over fifty feet, his dresser ascending to even greater heights… his books and childhood toys looking like props from a ‘50s science-fiction movie.  His mind began to drift as it always did during a long calibration phase.

I can’t believe it, Keith thought.  Emily actually convinced Gretchen so that she could also be ‘in charge’ and Kelly as well.  I don’t have to do what they say.  They’re not the boss of me.  But if I don’t ‘follow orders’ then I’ll be looking UP at my sisters in a hurry.

Lost in his thoughts, the 20 minutes passed quickly, and before Keith knew it, he was awoken by the machine’s electronic sounds.  *Beep.  Beep.  Beep.*  He stood up.

In less than ten seconds, his height was then restored to his original six feet tall.  He stepped off the platform and got dressed, putting on some new blue shorts and a white T-shirt.

Sitting down on his bed for a few minutes, he then heard his bedroom door.  *Knock.  Knock.  Knock.*  “Yeah!” Keith yelled.

The doorknob turned and Kelly, looking as curvaceous as always, stepped inside.  “Hey, big brother, we’re all going to change into our swimsuits and go swimming in the backyard.  It would be awesome if you came and joined us.”

Keith rotated his body, and lay back on his bed.  “I don’t know,” he said apathetically.

“Oh, come on.... please,” his beautiful stepsister replied.  “It’s more fun when it’s the four of us.”

Maybe, Kelly…” he said.  He stretched his arms.  “I’m not very interested in swimming.”

“All right, but if you change your mind… come on down,” she said.  “This summer is going to get really hot, and cooling off in the pool is a lot of fun.”  She softly shut his door.  He heard his stepsister’s footsteps as she walked away, and he then closed his eyes, content with staying in the air-conditioned house.

 

CHAPTER 6

After about ten minutes of lying on his bed, Keith began to hear the sounds of girls laughing and talking... giggling and shouting.  His bedroom was on the second floor, but he could still hear his three stepsisters as they socialized and played in the pool in the backyard.  He kept his eyes closed, not feeling like partaking in the festivities.  His two best friends were currently away on family trips, and he began to contemplate who he hadn’t called in a while.

There’s no one I want to hang out with… he thought.  There’s got to be someone.  I can’t spend the entire summer alone with my sisters.  It’s already gotten off to a bad start… with Gretchen having shrunk me down to the size of her finger.  At least, I finally got to be re-enlarged.

Suddenly the doorknob to his bedroom turned, and the door swung open.  Into his room stepped the raven-haired Emily… wearing nothing more than a dark, navy-blue string bikini.  Keith’s head lifted as he watched his 18-year-old sibling place her hands on her wide, shapely hips… her athletic legs seeming to rise up forever, the thin straps of her thong clinging to her pelvis.  She had an incredible hourglass figure, with toned, sexy abs and toned arms… and her tiny bikini top cradled her big, juicy melons, leaving very little to the imagination.

“Gretchen told me, little brother, that you have to come down and join us, since you skipped out on the movie.”

Keith’s head plopped back down on his pillow.  “I don’t want to go swimming.  I already told Kelly.”

“Well, you don’t have to swim, but you still have to come down to the patio by the pool.”

Keith took his pillow and covered his face.  He then heard his stepsister say, “You don’t want to make me angry, little bro.”

Sitting up, Keith slid to the end of his bed.  “All right.  I’m getting up.  You don’t have to shrink me.”

Emily watched her stepbrother as he stood up, and began to laugh.  “I don’t have to shrink you, huh?  But what if I want to?”

“Ha ha… very funny,” Keith said, following his stepsister as she walked out of his room.  His eyes then fell and he was unable to avoid seeing the perfect, sculpted ass of his stepsister… her curvy hips swaying as her long legs sauntered down the hall.

Emily turned her head, leading her stepbrother by a couple yards.  “Aren’t you glad that Gretchen’s home?  I am.”

“Sure…” Keith said quietly.

Keith followed Emily down the stairs as they entered the living room and then walked to the back of the house and exited through a sliding door onto the concrete patio.  A wave of heat washed over the 17-year-old boy as he left the air-conditioning behind.  The sun was shining brightly in a clear blue sky… the temperature flirting with 90 degrees.

“Big brother!  Yay!” Kelly shouted, clapping her hands together as she reclined on a cream-colored, cushioned pool chair, her lovely feet stretched out before her.   “I knew you’d come down after all.”

Keith padded over in his bare feet to the 18 x 30-foot rectangular, underground pool, wearing his shorts and a white T-shirt.  His eyes looked at his younger stepsister, who was wearing an extremely skimpy light-pink bikini.  Her matching pink hair and voluptuous body were still wet having just recently left the water.  She relaxed as she sat poolside, her muscular, toned legs slightly bent, her incredibly fit belly facing the sky, her sexy arms propping herself up.

“Do you like my swimsuit, big brother?” Kelly said, sitting up for a moment as she brushed the sides of her substantial breasts with the bottom of her palms causing them to fully squeeze together… releasing them as they jiggled within the tiny pink top.

“Oh, uh… sure, it looks really nice,” he replied.

“Thank you, big brother,” she said, and giggled.

Keith then heard the sound of water splashing as Gretchen climbed up the pool’s metal ladder.  Pool water dripped down the 20-year-old’s curvaceous body… his stepsister wearing a barely there, fluorescent-green bikini.  The liquid cascaded down her well-developed mammaries, her perky boobs bouncing slightly as she stepped onto the patio.  The blond’s athletic body sauntered over to her stepbrother… her strong legs, wide hips, and toned upper body still dripping as she set her feminine hands upon her hips.

“Am I going to have to be angry with you today, little bro?” Gretchen said.

Keith swallowed… his height suddenly shrinking from six feet down to five.

Emily stepped closer to her stepbrother, who was now a full head shorter than her.  The black-haired girl laughed.  “Oh, my, Gretchen… you really have him on a short leash.”

Keith looked up at his two bikini-clad siblings.  “I just came here,” Keith said, “because you ordered me to come.”

Gretchen crossed her arms, her ample breasts pressing together. “With Mom not here, I’m not going to let you spend the whole summer in your bedroom… not like last summer.”

“I wasn’t going to,” Keith answered, knowing he sort of already had planned to do just that.

“He probably just wants to play video games,” Emily said, smiling down at her stepbrother.

“I have other interests,” Keith said, blushing.

“Like what?” Emily said.  “Name one.”

“Like, uhh… I don’t know.  Stuff,” Keith said.  “Maybe I don’t play soccer like all of you, but I still do stuff.”  He paused for a moment, adding, “I like music.”

“Everyone likes music, little bro,” Emily remarked.

Kelly then said, “I like music, too, big brother.  You can come in my room and listen if you want.”

Turning his head, he said, “Thanks… maybe some other time.”  Keith began to walk away.

“Where do you think you’re going, little bro?” Gretchen asked.

Keith spun around, standing about 15 feet from his oldest stepsister.  “I’m going to use my machine… and then I’ll be back, okay?”

“No.  No.  No,” the gorgeous 20-year-old said.  “You need to take out the garbage first… the kitchen’s garbage is totally full.”

Keith looked down, as he breathed out, his right hand on the back of his head.  Looking forward again, he said, “Don’t you think you’re being a little unfair, Gretchen?”

“A little…” Gretchen answered, her voice lowering a bit as she slowly walked toward her sibling.  “I’m being a little unfair?  Is that what you think, little bro?”

The tone in his stepsister’s voice immediately sent Keith’s height down to around 4 feet tall.  “I-I-I’m just saying...” Keith stuttered, “that maybe… doing chores isn’t the most important thing in the world.”

With a throaty laugh, Gretchen stopped a couple feet in front of her stepbrother.  “Really?” she said, looking down, putting her hands on her curvy hips.  She observed her stepbrother shrink another foot, as she continued speaking, “So you would rather have the house be a complete mess when Mom returns in a few months?”

“N-N-No…” Keith stammered, looking up at his scantily clad stepsister who had become nearly twice his height.

“Okay,” Gretchen said calmly.  “You go and take out the trash, then.”

Keith, standing 3 feet tall, turned around as his now much-too-big white T-shirt draped over him reaching down around his knees.  He pulled up his blue shorts as he started walking back toward the house.  Arriving at the sliding glass door, he noticed the handle to open the door was now higher than his head.  He reached up as his shorts fell back down.  Screw it, I don’t need these stupid shorts, he thought.  He kicked away the shorts and then reached back up. Yanking with every ounce of his strength, he grunted as the door slid open, and the 17-year-old walked into the house.  He pulled again hard on the door as it began to slide shut.

He went around the corner through the living room and then entered the kitchen.  It was a rather large room, even for a person who was of normal height.  It had a hardwood floor with a rectangular-shaped wooden table off against one side with several chairs neatly tucked beneath it.  State-of-the-art stainless steel appliances lined the perimeter of the kitchen.

Stepping close to a dark-gray, plastic trash can, hidden away in the corner, the boy began to very slowly pull it backwards… the heavy container’s height nearly coming up to his chin.  The sound of the sliding door opening and closing was heard by Keith as he continued pulling, his little arms wrapped around the trash can.

Boom!  Boom!  Boom!  “Looks like a pretty big job for you, little bro,” Emily said, looking down.

Keith glanced over his shoulder.  His stepsister’s long, shapely legs rose up as high as the top of his head.  Intellectually, Keith was fully aware that all of his stepsisters had bodies that were simply incredible.  He tried his best to ignore Emily’s eroticism as he continued focusing on the task at hand.

“Ugh!” he grunted, having successfully pulled the trash can away from the wall.  As he began to push the plastic lid off the container, lifting his hands high above his head, he abruptly felt the backside of his body being brushed up against.  He turned around as Emily stepped even closer, her powerful, bare thighs playfully bumping into his upper body.

“Hey!  I’m trying to work here,” Keith said, his face looking up, his eyes directly below his stepsister’s navy-blue thong.

Continuing to massage her muscular legs into his chest, she cooed, “I bet seeing your giant sister in a tiny bikini turns you on.  You can say it doesn’t, but you know it does.”

Pushing with all his strength, yet unable to budge his stepsister’s legs in the least, Keith shouted, “Unh!  You’re making this harder than it has to be!  Do you fucking mind?!”

“Do I fucking mind?” Emily said.

Keith instantly knew he had said too much, and he made a dash around his stepsister’s legs, running out of the kitchen into the living room… already feeling his body beginning to shrink further.  He threw off his T-shirt as he sprinted to the stairs, and began to scramble, naked, up the steps, hearing his stepsister’s angry voice as she ran after him.  “Oh, you are SO in trouble, Keith!  You are NOT going to get away from me!”

His heart raced as he frantically climbed the steps… his vision altering as the world around him seemed to grow larger… the stairs growing higher with each passing moment.  He neared the last few steps as Emily’s footfalls approached quickly from behind.  Boom!  Boom! Boom!  Boom!!  Boom!!  “What’s wrong, little brother?” his stepsister said, and laughed.  “Are you shrinking?”

The steps rose up like buildings in a city and he leapt, barely reaching the next plateau.  Suddenly he realized that the final step to reach the second floor had raised up at least fifteen feet… his height having dwindled to that of a mere 3 inches.  He ran forward and started to climb the 15-foot-tall step, when his body was suddenly plucked off the tan carpeting.

“Gotcha!” Emily said victoriously.  She laughed as she brought her stepbrother up to her beautiful face before her large green eyes.  “When are you going to learn, little bro?  You always shrink when you try to run away from me.  And I always catch you.”

Keith struggled between his sibling’s fingers.  “I’m sorry!  I’m sorry!  Please let me use my machine!”

Emily smirked at the sound of Keith’s high-pitched voice matching his tiny body size.  “I could take you to your bedroom…” she mused, “but then again you failed to finish your chores.  I have a much better idea.”

She walked back down the stairs with her tiny stepbrother in her right fist… her large boobs bouncing as she went.  Boom!  Boom!  Boom!  Boom!  Boom!  Boom!  Boom!  Boom!  Walking through the living room, she came to the glass door, sliding it open as she walked outside into the summer sun.

In her tiny bikini, Emily sauntered over to Kelly who was lying down on her stomach on the patio furniture.  Setting the 3-inch boy down onto her sister’s firm, muscular ass, she said, “Oh Kelly… your brother came to visit.”

 

CHAPTER 7

Keith’s eyes widened as he stood, naked, at 3 inches tall… Emily having just set him down upon the ass of his younger sibling, Kelly, as she lounged outside by the pool.  The pink-haired 16-year-old turned her head.  “Big brother, what are you doing on my butt?”  She giggled, and continued, “I thought you were doing your chores… but now…”  She slowly lifted her body, her torso rotating as her belly remained on the cushioned pool chair.  “Big brother, you’re just so small.”

The teenaged boy lost his balance as he fell, face first, down onto Kelly’s muscular, succulent ass… his tiny arms and legs grabbing onto the warm flesh of his stepsister’s toned rear.  “Kelly, I didn’t climb up here!  Emily placed me on your butt!”

Emily, wearing her navy-blue string bikini, sat down beside her sister, gazing down at the boy who was holding on for dear life.  The raven-haired girl laughed, and then said, “Little brother… you’re such a cutie when you’re fun-size.  Looks like Kelly’s butt is too much for you to handle.”

Keith struggled to get to his feet, as he remained on Kelly’s left buttock.   The 16-year-old’s soccer-playing, sculpted ass rose up before him, her pastel-pink thong erotically clinging to her womanly hips, tapering down into her fleshy, rounded rump.  Keith turned and looked skyward at Emily.  “I’m going to use my machine now, Emily, if you don’t mind.  Thank you,” Keith said, beginning to walk down Kelly’s ass toward her shapely legs.

Ooh!  Your teeny-tiny bare feet tickle me, Keith,” Kelly said, and giggled.  “Careful or you might fall off!”

Emily watched Keith slowly descend Kelly’s butt, and then step onto the young girl’s lean, muscular hamstring.  Emily smirked, and said, “So, you’re going to walk all the way to your bedroom, little bro?  That’s pretty far for a little boy whose height barely reaches my ankle.”

“I can do it,” the 17-year-old boy said.

Suddenly in Keith’s peripheral vision, he saw an enormous shadow cast down upon him as Gretchen stepped closer.  The blond 20-year-old’s athletic thighs towered overhead, as her sexy voice spoke.  “Is he really considering getting to his bedroom all by his little self?”

“Yes,” Emily cooed, “apparently he is.”

Keith tried to ignore his older stepsisters as he continued along Kelly’s hamstring muscle.  Then without warning, Kelly began to playfully bend and kick her legs, alternating them as she giggled.  “Don’t fall off, big brother!” she said in her girlish voice.  Keith toppled over as his stepsister’s hamstring undulated… her toned muscle mass flexing beneath him.  Lying down, flat on his face, on the smooth skin of Kelly’s hamstring, he shouted in his squeaky, tiny voice, “Kelly, please!  I’m trying to.…”

After a couple seconds, she stopped moving her legs, and Keith got back onto his feet.  He continued onward, walking down the slope of Kelly’s hamstring into the valley behind her knee.  He began the ascent up his stepsister’s strong, shapely calf.  He looked down, noticing that her calf muscle was flexing beneath him.  Holding his arms out at his sides, Keith tried desperately to not lose his balance.   Off in the distance, he could see the heel of his stepsister’s foot.  Almost to the end of Kelly’s leg, he thought.  Not far now.  As he went along, he was abruptly lifted into the air, his head spinning for a moment, before finding himself in front of Gretchen’s gorgeous face, her arresting blue eyes gazing upon his naked form.

The blond sat down beside Kelly’s legs, holding Keith up to her face between the tip of her thumb and index finger.  “Silly little brother… tell me… how exactly were you planning to get off the pool chair?  Hmm?  Were you simply going to fall off like you did the coffee table? That’s much too dangerous.  And suppose you did somehow safely reach the ground, how would a tiny, itty-bitty boy like you go about sliding open the patio door?”

“Uhh…” Keith answered.  “I guess… I forgot about the patio door.”

Gretchen grinned as she laughed.

Come on, Gretchen,” Kelly said, slapping her right ass cheek.  “I want big brother to play on my butt again.”

Gretchen set Keith back down upon Kelly’s sexy butt, smiling down at her tiny stepbrother.  “Am I to believe, Keith,” Gretchen began saying, “that since you shrunk down, you have not taken the trash out?  Something I specifically asked you to do.”

Keith gulped.  “No, he hasn’t,” Emily interjected.  “He’s been very naughty.”

“I tried, Gretchen, really!  I’m really sorry!” Keith shouted.

The blond smirked, hearing her tiny stepbrother’s attempt at making amends.

“Little brother was too distracted by my body to take out the trash,” Emily said.  “Weren’t you, little brother?”

“I was not!” Keith yelled.

“Well, I have to agree that Keith has definitely been very naughty,” Gretchen said, and smirked.

“Yes… very, very naughty,” Emily cooed.  “I think he deserves to be punished…”  Emily began to playfully bump the sides of her cantaloupe-sized boobs, her perky melons colliding and then bouncing back.

Keith watched on as his giant stepsister then reached behind her back… her navy-blue bikini top suddenly loosening in a split-second as the strings behind her back sprung forth, falling down in front of her.  Emily smirked down at Keith as she lifted her swimsuit top up over her head, pulling it down along her long, raven-black hair.

Keith’s tiny eyes were in a state of shock, his mouth agape.  His stepsister started to erotically squeeze her supple breasts together, kneading them together over and over again.  His eyes were on fire, in complete disbelief at what was happening.  Keith had never… absolutely never in his 17 years seen any of his stepsisters topless.  He had witnessed a lot of skin… a lot of partial nudity while living with three female siblings.  But now, at the tiny height of 3 inches, his eyes took in the astonishing view of Emily’s bare nipples.  The 18-year-old had perfect, round areolas… exquisitely proportioned to the large size of her breasts.  Her pinkish-brown nipples stood erect, proudly teasing and taunting her diminutive stepbrother.

Emily ever so slowly leaned forward as she set her knee down upon the cream-colored cushion of the pool chair.  Her colossal-sized body loomed over Keith’s head, her enormous, full breasts heaving, hanging down as she lowered herself.

Her massive breasts pressed down upon her younger sister’s ass, in front of and half-surrounding her shrunken stepbrother.  “You like big breasts, don’t you Keith?” Emily said, and giggled.

“I do not!” Keith lied.

“Come now, little bro,” Emily cooed.  “I saw your Internet history when you borrowed Gretchen’s laptop… and the big-boob videos that you downloaded.  And I know you keep that busty issue of Penthouse hidden beneath your bed.”

Keith’s 3-inch body was then lifted, as Emily began to slide her stepbrother along the curves of her giant boobs, still resting her tits on her sister’s butt.  Slowly she caressed her silky globes with Keith’s body, her tiny sibling squeaking in protest.  “Stop, Emily!  You can’t do this to me!”

“You’re too tiny to stop me, little bro,” she cooed.  The raven-haired beauty stepped back, sitting down on another pool chair, opposite of her sister, dangling Keith in front of her right breast.  Keith’s eyes widened once again at the sight of his stepsister’s nipple… the surreal view of Emily’s large areola, spanning over 4 feet in diameter, just a couple yards in front of his face.

“Does little Keith want to touch his big sister’s nipple?  I know you do,” Emily said, and laughed.

“No!” Keith shouted, as his body was then pressed up against his stepsister’s enormous boob.  He pushed his arms out in front of him as Emily repeatedly bumped his tiny hands against her erect nipple.  His hands felt the warm, smooth surface of his stepsister’s fleshy 9-inch-long nipple… again and again, the pinkish-brown protuberance pressing into his palms… the pliable, giant nipple being both foreign to him and at the same time strangely familiar.

Emily slowly slid Keith up to the top of her breast and then slowly down between them as she squeezed her colossal tits together, engulfing the teenaged boy in a prison of hot, silky boob flesh.  “Mmmmm…” Emily moaned, her hands pressing hard against the sides of her supple breasts.  “Oh… yes…”  She squished her big boobs together for a long ten seconds, finally releasing them, as she leaned back, half lying down on the pool chair, lifting her tiny stepbrother up and setting him down on top of her left areola.

From atop the massive hill, Keith struggled to re-orient himself.  All of sudden, he heard Gretchen’s seductive voice as a pair of huge, naked breasts hovered closely over his head.  “Little brother, if you weren’t so naughty… your big sisters wouldn’t have to punish you with our big tits.”  Gretchen’s gigantic right breast gently pressed down onto her stepbrother, her nipple and areola rubbing against his naked body.  Keith could feel Emily’s nipple pushing against the left side of his ribcage as Gretchen’s heavy boob pressed down, Gretchen’s firm nipple moving back and forth over him as the two nipples ground into one another.

The immense weight of Gretchen’s breast on top of him, and Emily’s giant balloon beneath him, he fought against their giant areolas and nipples as they continued sliding back and forth with the tiny teenager sandwiched between them.  “Ooh…” Emily cooed.  “Little brother… I hope you learn your lesson today… to not be so naughty.”  Their giant breasts pressed together as they continued rubbing… and grinding… and smashing against one another.

After a couple of minutes, Emily sat up and started sliding Keith’s body along her right areola, his genitals rubbing against her firm nipple.  “Stop!  Emily!  You can’t —!”  He heard his 18-year-old stepsister giggle as his cock kept rubbing and rubbing into her giant nipple.  And then he looked down, and to his horror he saw that a raging erection had formed.  “No!” he shouted.  “This can’t be happening!”

Emily’s green eyes grew larger as she smirked.  “Looks like little brother has a little boner,” she said, and laughed.  “Your big sister’s nipple turns you on, Keith… your little cock loves your big sister’s nipple.”

“No!” Keith yelled, as Emily began to more quickly slide his tiny prick against her nipple… faster and faster.  “Oh, shit! ... Oh, shit!” Keith said, feeling himself beginning to ejaculate.  “No! ...  No!  No!  No!”

Emily watched as her stepbrother began to squirt his load onto her nipple.  “Yes… Yes, yes, yes!” she said, and giggled.  “That’s right, little bro… give me all your cum.”

Keith finished shooting his sperm, his balls having become depleted… his entire load nothing more than a tiny drop to his giant stepsister.  Emily set Keith down on the cushion of the pool chair as she stood up.  Looking down, she said, “It’s okay, little bro, that you’re attracted to your sisters having big boobs.  It’s just another way for us to tease you.”  She laughed as she put her bikini top back on, lifting her long black locks, and then tying the elastic strings behind her back.

Keith watched Gretchen as she secured her fluorescent-green top over her large tits, and then Emily and Gretchen began to walk back toward the house.  Kelly’s knee pressed down onto the chair’s cushion as she picked Keith up… bringing him to her gorgeous face as she stood up.  “Come on big brother, we’re going to have fun inside.”

Kelly, in her tiny pink bikini, ran after her sisters, catching up with them as they entered the house.  Within his younger stepsister’s right fist, his tiny head poking out, he watched as she stepped into the living room and then sat down on the black loveseat, gently setting her stepbrother down onto the coffee table.

He saw Emily as she went into the kitchen, and then Gretchen as she walked up the stairs… her footfalls sounding as giant-size as she appeared.  Keith looked up at his busty, pink-haired stepsister.  “Kelly, please, I need to use my machine and get back to normal size.”

Kelly crossed her sexy legs.  Looking down, she said, “If I take you to your room, big brother, will you play with me sometime?”

“Yes!” Keith said emphatically.  “Yes… I’ll play with you tomorrow, okay?  I just want to get back to my full height.”

Kelly uncrossed her legs as she lean forward.  “Do you promise to play with me tomorrow?”

“Yes,” Keith answered.  “I promise that we’ll play together tomorrow.”

“Goodie!” Kelly said, and giggled.  Her feminine hand reached down and snatched up her tiny stepbrother, and she began to walk across the living room to the stairs.

 

CHAPTER 8

Keith was carried up to the second floor of the house and then to the end of the hall and to his bedroom.  His pink-haired stepsister gently set her diminutive, older sibling down onto the blue carpeting.

The 3-inch boy looked up at the tremendous height of the 16-year-old, her hands on her wide, shapely hips, her skimpy pink bikini holding close to her magnificent curves and ample bust.  To Keith down on the floor, Kelly appeared like a Greek goddess… omnipotent and awe-inspiring.

Peering down at her stepbrother, Kelly said, “I did my best to resist carrying you in my cleavage this time, big brother.  I really wanted to… but since you promised to play with me tomorrow….”

Looking up, Keith replied, “Yeah… this summer is… different from previous summers….”

“You mean…” Kelly said, “now that you’re spending more time around the big boobs of your sisters?”

“Yeah, uhh… pretty much,” Keith answered, laughing nervously.

“Don’t worry, big brother,” Kelly said, and giggled.  “You’re extra cute when you’re tiny… your giant sisters will make sure we’re not having all the fun.”

Keith was about to respond when his more than 13-story-tall stepsister walked out into the hall.  Boom!  Boom!  Boom!  She gently closed his bedroom door… the massive, colossal door still resounding with a deep, thunderous rumble.

“I wouldn’t want to get on Kelly’s bad side,” Keith said to himself.

The 17-year-old boy ran across his bedroom floor and soon came to the math textbook/ramp.  He hurried up the book and walked onto the metallic platform… instantly sensing the energy bubbles as his DNA began to be analyzed.  He sat down, naked, on the metal floor.

Before Keith knew it, twenty minutes had passed, his thoughts interrupted.  *Beep!  Beep!  Beep!*

Standing up, his height was re-enlarged to six feet in a matter of seconds, and he stepped off the platform.  He pulled on a pair of boxer shorts and plopped down onto his bed.  I’m definitely going to skip dinner, he thought.  Gretchen might have had something planned… but it’s too awkward now that I’ve experienced both Emily and Gretchen topless.  Keith’s mind recalled just moments earlier when he had been “sandwiched” between his stepsisters’ tits.  And I was on Kelly’s butt much of the time, too.

Keith got under his blue blanket, and attempted to fall asleep.  For hours, he tossed and turned… but then finally he drifted asleep… his body needing the rest.

- - - - -

Keith was in a daze as he blinked his eyes… sensing someone on his bed.  “What… what time is it?” Keith mumbled.

“It’s morning, big brother,” Kelly said, with a mischievous giggle.  “You were sound asleep when I walked into your room… and when I saw little Keith standing erect…” the 16-year-old giggled, and continued, “I just had to have it in my hands.”

“Wait… what?” Keith said, blinking, his vision suddenly becoming crystal clear.

Kelly was wearing a red silky nightdress as she often wore to bed, high-cut around her voluptuous hips…her white panties just barely visible.  Keith’s eyes widened as he lay there on his bed, his younger stepsister’s elegant fingers wrapped securely around his six-inch erection.  He could feel the slight pressure as she gripped his cock, teasingly moving it side to side.

“What — what are you doing?!” Keith panicked.

“I’m playing with your joystick, big brother,” Kelly answered, and giggled.  “I won’t believe you if you say you don’t like videogames.”

“Whoa! … Hey!” Keith shouted.

“Keith, I told you… you were already hard when I walked in.  Your blanket was down on the floor and your boner was sticking out of your boxers.”

Keith continued to stare, in total shock at the sight of his younger stepsister still holding onto his erect manhood.  “Kelly — y-y-you have to let go,” he said, beginning to slide his body backwards.

Kelly’s hand, not letting go, followed her stepbrother’s cock… her grip beginning to slide up and down… up and down… along Keith’s shaft.  “Big brother, you said you would play with me today, remember?  You said tomorrow, and now it’s tomorrow.”

Keith watched Kelly’s long, feminine fingers as they glided up and down… her beautiful fingertips and polished nails lovingly caressing his erection.  He could sense that the friction was not making matters better… but rather his dick was becoming firmer and stiffer with each passing second.  “I… I-I-I-I did say… that I would play with you, but…”

Keith!  You promised to play with me!” Kelly said, her girlish voice taking on a tone of anger.  “You promised!”

Suddenly Keith felt his height reduce by half a foot.  Oh no! Keith thought.  What do I do?  If I continue to upset my sister I will shrink even smaller… but if I don’t stop her, she will have unlimited access to my boner.

“Kelly, please don’t get upset.  I just thought you had other ideas in mind when you asked me to play with you.”

The 16-year-old continued to slide her lovely fingers along the full length her older stepbrother’s erection.  “Oh, I do have other ideas, big brother.”

Keith watched as Kelly then slipped her nightdress up over her head and her pink pigtails… her white, lacy bra holding her big juggs then appearing in front of him.  Before Keith could process the image of his younger sibling in her lingerie… suddenly the bra came loose… his stepsister unlatching it behind her back.

“You got to see Emily and Gretchen topless,” Kelly said, and giggled.  “Isn’t it only fair that I get my turn as well?”

The 16-year-old’s exceptionally large and perky boobs were unleashed before Keith as his eyes bugged out, his jaw having dropped.  Her melons jiggled erotically… seductively… as she moved her body closer.  Keith had never seen his younger stepsister’s bare nipples before… but there they were completely uncovered before him.  His stepsister’s pinkish-brown areolas were spectacular… round and perfect in size relative to her large breasts.

“My nipples are hard just for you, big brother,” Kelly cooed.  She giggled as her large, bulbous mammaries came to rest in his lap… the silky smooth skin of her breasts bumping against the sides of his fully erect cock.  And then Kelly squeezed her tremendous tits together, enveloping Keith’s boner.  She giggled again, and said, “It’s fun playing with you, big brother.  Want your little sister to boob-fuck you… with her big boobs?”

“Uhh…  Ohh…” Keith uttered, his mind reaching new levels of astonishment.  He watched as his stepsister began to lift her big globes up and down, his erection helplessly and firmly trapped between them.  “Kelly… I don’t —”

Kelly kept grinding her luscious melons around her stepbrother’s throbbing dick… up and down… up and down… up… and down.  “This is how adults play, Keith… and since my boobs are so very big… it would be a shame to not tease you with them.  I know you like ‘em big.”

Keith’s mind struggled to comprehend what was transpiring, his mouth still open, his eyes still in disbelief.  He felt himself beginning to reach orgasm, and he abruptly pulled his erection out from Kelly’s boobs, sliding backward on his bed.  “Kelly, stop!  My boner is not a toy!”

Kelly frowned as she kneeled on his bed above him.  Her feminine voice then took on a tone of displeasure and impatience.  “Gretchen said I was in charge of you, Keith!  Have you forgotten that?!”

The teenaged boy began to shrink… five feet… four feet… three feet….  “I-I-I haven’t forgotten, Kelly.  It’s just —”

And…” she continued, her voice’s anger and volume increasing, “if I want to make you cum… then you have to cum!”

Keith found his height reducing further… 2 feet… 1 foot… six inches… “Kelly, please!  Please!”  His height finally stopped diminishing as he shrunk down to 3 inches.

Kelly smirked as she leaned forward, lifting her tiny stepbrother out of his boxers, setting him down atop his blue blanket.  She giggled as her giant boobs hung erotically 20 feet above Keith’s head.  “Now I’m really big, aren’t I?  I’m huge to you now, big brother.”

The teenaged boy watched as his stepsister’s enormous, heaving mammary slowly descended… his itty-bitty body cast in shadow.  Kelly’s right nipple then came into contact with his erection.  “Holy fuck!” Keith said, feeling his now quarter-inch dick being caressed by the giant, fleshy, firm nipple.  His little prick was not as long as his stepsister’s nipple and not nearly as massive.

He heard Kelly’s flirtatious giggle, as she continued teasing his cock with her nipple.  No! Keith thought.  No!  My sister’s going to make me cum!  Keith felt himself reaching the limit of sensual arousal.

Suddenly the colossal, voluminous breast lifted off Keith, and he immediately felt his stepsister take hold of his tiny erection between her right thumb and index finger… her fingertips quickly sliding up and down.  “Come on, big brother…” she cooed.  “I want you to squirt your cum… Come on… come on, little man!  You can do it!”

Feeling her smooth fingertips pumping away on his cock… faster… and faster…he moaned, “Ohhh!  No!  No!  Kelly, my penis is not a toy!”  His cock then began to gush semen… squirting what seemed to him to be more than he had ever ejaculated.  He kept shooting his load… wave after wave… after wave… “No!  No!  No!” he shouted.

Finally he had squirted his last bit, and Kelly lifted her stepbrother to her gorgeous face… her large, breathtaking blue eyes widening as she held him between her right thumb and fingertip.  She smirked, and then said, “You can say that you don’t want it, Keith, but your cock is saying, ‘Yes, yes, yes!’”  She giggled and then licked her stepbrother’s groin, all of the ejaculate disappearing in an instant.

“Okay, playtime is over,” Keith said, dangling before Kelly’s pretty countenance.  “Let me go use my re-enlarging machine.”  He motioned with his hand, pointing down at the ground.

“Our play-date is over already?” the pink-haired 16-year-old remarked, pouting her voluptuous lips.  “What does a girl have to do to get a second date?”

Helpless between his stepsister’s fingertips, held 50 feet over his bed, he answered, “I think playing once is enough… Okay, you can set me down on the floor now.”

Kelly continued to hold her stepbrother before her flirtatious blue eyes.  She smirked.  “You’ll be put down onto the floor after you promise me another play session.”

“Oh, come on,” Keith grumbled, “I played with you like I said I would…. I wasn’t even planning on shrinking… but it happened anyway.”

“You’re not going to use your machine, big brother, until you say it.”  She giggled as she grinned.

“Oh… fine!” Keith relented.  “I promise to play with you sometime.”

“Sometime when?” Kelly said, continuing to dangle her older stepbrother.

“Sometime soon, okay?  I don’t know exactly when.”

Kelly paused and then kissed her stepbrother’s tiny face.  “Good enough, big brother.”  As she slid off her stepbrother’s bed, she added, “Next time we can play in my room… maybe you’ll want to hang out in my dollhouse.”

Great,” Keith said quietly.  His feet then touched the carpet as he was gently set down.  He looked up at his towering stepsister, her powerful, athletic legs seeming to rise endlessly into the sky.

Kelly put her bra back on her big tits and then took her red nightdress in her hand as she walked to the door.  “See you later, big brother,” she said, with a sexy wink.  She stepped out into the hall, gently shutting her stepbrother’s door.

Keith immediately ran toward his re-enlarging machine.  After a minute, he had run up onto the platform and the machine began to calibrate his DNA for size restoration.  He sat down and waited… and waited…  And then finally there was the sound he had heard for almost his entire life.  *Beep!  Beep!  Beep!*

The 17-year-old began to grow back to his tall self, seconds later stepping off the platform.  He put on a pair shorts and a T-shirt.  “Hey, this… seems kinds of… loose,” he said aloud.  Keith walked over to the height measurement he had placed on his wall many years earlier.  “What?! … I’m six inches shorter than I’m supposed —”

Keith stepped back onto the metallic platform, feeling the energy bubbles surge around him.  That’s strange, he thought.  If I had grown back to my full height of six feet… the machine wouldn’t even have turned on… but it’s starting another calibration phase.

After thirty seconds, the machine sounded.  *Beep!  Beep!  Beep!*  Keith waited… but nothing happened.  Five seconds passed, and then ten seconds.  He stepped off the machine, and ran back over to measure himself.  “Still 5’6”… huh?”  He walked over to the large metal machine, his eyes then widening.  On the small LED panel on the right side of the contraption, it read in flashing red light: “System Error!” followed by a string of numbers.

“Hell! … Fuck!  What the —?” Keith blurted out.  “This is… this is not good!”  He stepped back onto the platform as his body was bathed in energy bubbles once more.  And then half a minute later… *Beep!  Beep!  Beep!*  He waited for an entire minute for the machine to re-enlarge him….  Nothing.

He stepped off the platform and checked his height again.  “No!... No!” he yelled.  He turned and looked at the LED panel again.  Still flashing the same error message.  Keith grabbed his skull as he looked down.  “Oh, no… oh, no… what am I going to do…?”  His heart rate suddenly skyrocketed as he gasped for air.  He sat down on his bed.  If my machine won’t grow me back now… then what if my sisters shrink me smaller… I might not be able to grow back from that size either!

Evil-Lyn's New Shrinking Power by Tiny Jedi

Evil-Lyn’s New Shrinking Power (He-Man fan-fiction)

 Special Thanks to Carycomic for reviews from initial posting.

 

CHAPTER 1 * First Things First

With a bright flash of light, Evil-Lyn suddenly appeared in Skeletor’s Throne Room.

“Ah, Evil-Lyn, about time you teleported back,” Skeletor said in his shrill Skeletor-voice.  “It’s been over a month, witch.  What took you so long to study King Randor’s war plans?  Should have taken only a couple days.”

 “My apologies, Skeletor,” Evil-Lyn replied in her naturally sexy voice.  “Prince Adam and that blasted Orko are too nosy for their own good — though my disguise worked flawlessly.  They haven’t a clue.”

“Well, out with it!” Skeletor snarled, tapping his fingers on the arm of his elaborate throne made of bone.

“Randor is actually pulling his troops out of the western woods, to the east of Grayskull.  Something about not harming the environment — that fool!”

“Very nice, Evil-Lyn.  You may leave.  Now!”

“Yes, Skeletor, thank you,” the sorceress said, half-bowing, and then turned, walking away.

She entered a short corridor — her purple high-heeled leather boots striking the ground with a confident klik-klak klik-klak.  Her boots rose to halfway up her strong, shapely calves, followed by attractive, athletic legs which seemed to go up forever.  Her bare thighs were most impressive — powerfully muscular yet perfectly feminine — which led up to her skintight purple outfit with light-blue accents.  The bottom portion was high-cut like a swimsuit, and it hugged her voluptuous, womanly hips, transitioning to a narrow waist.

Evil-Lyn wore a tight-fitting, purple-leather bustier.  It was sleeveless, and small light-blue bands adorned her toned forearms and upper arms, leaving her sexy shoulders bare.  Her top had a plunging V-shaped neckline, and a light-blue collar standing up.  Two light-blue circular designs lay on her bosom, drawing the eye to the ample cleavage of her very well-endowed bust.

Evil-Lyn’s countenance was stunning, that of a supermodel or a goddess — high cheekbones; large dark, almond-shaped eyes; full, pouting red lips; and dark, femininely arched eyebrows.  Covering the top of her head, she wore a formfitting black helmet, with a purple-leather half-circle crown rising up with four light-blue streaks.  Her headdress perfectly framed her breathtaking visage and her penetrating dark eyes.  And following behind her toned, curvy, and buxom body was a long black cape.

As Evil-Lyn proceeded down the hall, out of a doorway walked Beast Man, the chief henchman of Skeletor.  Beast Man was a furry, orange, ape-like humanoid.  Speaking with a scratchy, beast-like voice, he said, “Evil-Lyn, back at Snake Mountain, I see . . . I didn’t miss you.”

Still approaching Beast Man, Evil-Lyn answered, “Shut up, fur-brain!  I’ve been working on defeating He-Man — nothing that you could comprehend.”

With shallow breathing, Beast Man replied, “Only Skeletor can defeat He-Man.  Evil-Lyn, you are not as powerful as He-Man; he is too big and too strong for a sorceress like you.”

The witch burst into laughter.  “Well, fur-ball, He-Man won’t be big much longer, and neither will you.”  She then entered a secret passageway, the rock door sealing behind her.

Evil-Lyn walked to a table, etched out of the rock wall, and with a wave of her hand, all of her supplies, including her crystal ball wand, magically appeared.  She reached into a pocket on her hip, pulling out a small shiny red gemstone — looking much like a ruby and half an inch in length.

The Shrinkingstone, Evil-Lyn thought.  I finally have it! she grinned.  The witch took a holder made of gold, placed the Shrinkingstone in it, and then attached the pendant to a gold necklace.  Taking the crystal ball wand, she quietly uttered an incantation as small waves of lightning traveled from the wand to the red stone.

“There, it is finished,” she grinned widely, picking up the necklace and putting it around her neck.  The little red gemstone fell into her cleavage, dangling between her large breasts, and hidden deep within.

Evil-Lyn then marched back to Skeletor’s Throne Room, and was pleased to see that the blue Skeletor, with his yellow boney face under his purple hood, was sitting alone atop his grand chair.

“Skeletor,” Evil-Lyn uttered in her normal seductive tone.  “Tell me . . . when will you defeat He-Man?”

Skeletor, his chin on his fist, looked up.  “What are you bothering me for, you stupid witch.  I am in deep thought.”  Skeletor’s muscles were very large, nearly as big as He-Man’s, but not quite.

“When will you defeat He-Man, bone-head?  How many years is it gonna take, huh?”  Evil-Lyn laughed.

“Who are you to speak to me like that, witch,” Skeletor said, and stood up.

“You’re a fool, Skeletor.  I’ve never had any real loyalty to you.  It’s your power I’ve always wanted . . . but I no longer need it.”  She grinned.  “I have my own power . . . and it’s greater than yours, bone-face.”

Skeletor quickly grabbed his ram-headed Havoc Staff at his side, firing an energy blast directly at the sorceress standing ten feet before him.

Evil-Lyn’s outstretched hand simply absorbed the energy blast.  Skeletor, shocked, fired off another five blasts from his powerful staff — one shot being enough to kill a man.

The energy discharge had no effect, as Evil-Lyn smirked, lowering her hand — the room now with a soft haze of smoke from a shot that missed, having struck the rock wall behind Evil-Lyn.

“I have the Shrinkingstone, Skeletor.”  She smirked again.

“That’s not possible,” Skeletor said in his shrill voice.  “It’s only a legend.”

The witch laughed.  “Not only do I have the power to shrink you, Skeletor, but all of my magical powers have been heightened . . . and shall continue to grow as long as I have the stone.”

“No!” Skeletor shouted.  “I am your master!  You will bow down to me, Evil-Lyn!”

Raising her hand, Evil-Lyn grinned widely as Skeletor’s height and size started to quickly diminish right before her eyes.  In just a couple seconds, down to 5 feet, 4 feet, 3 feet, 2 feet . . .

“You won’t get away with this, Evil-Lyn!” Skeletor shouted, his voice becoming even more high-pitched.  “I am your master!” his voice now beginning to become inaudible as he shrunk smaller and smaller . . . 1 foot . . . 9 inches . . . 6 inches . . . 5 . . . 4 . . .  And then at 3 inches tall, Skeletor finally found himself no longer reducing in size.

The beautiful, sexy Evil-Lyn stepped closer to the miniature Skeletor, her footfalls like earthquakes to her former boss.  BOOM! . . . BOOM! . . . BOOM! . . . BOOM!

She peered down at him.  “Looks like I won,” she said.  Evil-Lyn burst into laughter at the sight of the tiny Skeletor looking up at her boots.

“Now . . .” the evil sorceress mused, looking off to the side.  “Now I will defeat He-Man . . . and all Eternia will feel my wrath!”

 

CHAPTER 2 * Witch Visit

It was a pleasant, sunny summer day at the Royal Palace, and in the Royal Courtyard, sitting opposite of each other at a rock-cut table and two benches, were Prince Adam and Man-At-Arms.  They were pensively examining a stone game board, measuring about two feet by two feet square, upon which was an 8 x 8 grid.  It was a board game similar to chess, though the games pieces actually moved as if they were alive.  The pieces were four to six inches in height, represented by humanoid and animal figures.

“You’re not going to win this time, Duncan,” Adam said with a friendly smile at Man-At-Arms.

“Oh . . . it’s not over yet, my friend,” Man-At-Arms quipped back, hesitating as his hand hovered back and forth over the electronic controls.

Prince Adam had medium-length blond hair, and he was dressed in a white long-sleeved, skintight shirt with a pink vest.  It was modest, though Adam’s very large muscles were completely evident as they stretched the fabric.  He also wore purple-colored briefs and tight light-purple leggings revealing his strong lower body as well.

“Oh, Adam,” Cringer purred while resting on his side, his long tail gently swaying back and forth.  “Isn’t it just a perfect day? — blue skies.  I don’t like it when it rains and there’s scary thunder.”

Cringer was Prince Adam’s full-grown, green tiger with yellow stripes.  As his name suggests, he would “cringe” at even the slightest fearful event, often running to hide.

“Yes, Cringer,” Adam answered, “I couldn’t ask for a better day . . . and that’s game, Duncan.  Sorry, I couldn’t let you win.  You had won the previous three.”

“Fair enough, Prince Adam,” Man-At-Arms said, as Orko in his little red pointy wizard’s hat and little red robe, embossed with a black “O” on the front, came floating over to the table.  “And I think I’ll be going, Adam,” Man-At-Arms said.  “The new Guard recruits need working stun guns, and we’re short by several dozen.”

“That wasn’t my fault,” Orko chimed in.  “Okay, it was, but it was an accident.  Who knew that a box labeled stun guns shouldn’t be placed on a box saying fireworks?”

“Well, I don’t mind that much, Orko, even if it’s my day off.”  Man-At-Arms smiled.  “Just, please . . . please be more careful when you . . . wait, what’s this? . . . The sky, it’s changing.”

Prince Adam looked upward.  “Yes, Duncan, it is.”

“This is not normal weather for Eternia, at least not here,” Man-At-Arms said, looking up, the sky in mere seconds changing from pale-blue to dark ominous storm clouds.

And then with a loud, deafening crack of thunder with a simultaneous, blinding flash of light, a lightning bolt struck in the very center of the Royal Courtyard . . . KABOOM!

All of the citizens who were present in the large, open courtyard fell down to the ground.  Dozens of people, struggling to get up, disoriented, in shock.  And then screaming, loud screaming, as awareness set in . . . only to subside seconds later as the presence of a statuesque Evil-Lyn became completely apparent to everyone — her sexy purple-leather outfit clinging to her voluptuous hourglass figure, while she stood tall in the locus of the lightning strike.

“Where . . . is . . . He-Man!” Evil-Lyn shouted, her voice refined yet deadly.

An unsettling silence fell upon the crowd.  Evil-Lyn placed her hands on her shapely hips — “Well, who’s going to answer first?”

Suddenly, an intense barrage of stun gun blasts saturated the courtyard.  For several seconds, visibility disappeared as flashes of light all struck at the location of the evil sorceress.  And then . . . the firing died down, and Evil-Lyn’s figure could be seen.

“Mwahahahahahahaha!” the witch laughed as she tilted her beautiful head back, her elegant hands still on her hips in a powerful pose, her boots spread wide.

“Shoot her on kill, not stun, you idiots!” Man-At-Arms yelled, while crouching behind a nearby tree.

“They’re already on their highest setting, sir!” a member of the Royal Guard shouted from across the courtyard.

Evil-Lyn turned her gorgeous face toward Man-At-Arms.  “Man-At-Arms, so nice to see you again,” she said with a falsely sweet inflection.  “Now, tell me . . .” her voice instantly changing to that of rage, as if her eyes were burning with flames of fire, “WHERE IS HE?!  I WANT HE-MAN!”

Nervously, Man-At-Arms answered, standing up, “He is not . . . available right now.”

With a flick of a finger from her right hand, Man-At-Arms was sent flying away from Evil-Lyn — landing on the ground thirty feet away.

Prince Adam thought of sneaking away so he could turn into He-Man, but instead he uttered, “Evil-Lyn, stop this!  No one needs to get hurt.”

Evil-Lyn smirked at the prince.  “But it’s so much fun.”  She snickered, raising her hand as a group of peasants cowering in a corner suddenly began shrinking before everyone’s eyes . . . smaller and smaller until they were shrunken to a mere 3 inches in height.

The crowd gasped, as Prince Adam’s eyes widened, shocked at the spectacle and power of Evil-Lyn.

“If you don’t want your precious king and queen to be the size of little mice,” Evil-Lyn said, “I suggest you tell He-Man to come to Snake Mountain.”  The witch then opened her left hand, revealing a tiny Skeletor, 3 inches tall, the blue figure seeming scared yet defiant.

Prince Adam couldn’t believe his eyes, but it was true.  This was no mere illusion.

Then speaking in her seductive voice, Evil-Lyn cooed, “Tell He-Man to come to Snake Mountain.  I want to have a little meeting with him.  If he doesn’t show in 24 hours, next time my demeanor won’t be so pleasant.”

Then in a blinding flash of light, the witch disappeared from their presence, and a commotion of voices filled the courtyard.  Adam ran over to Man-At-Arms.  “You okay, Duncan?”

“Don’t worry about me.  We must head to the war strategy room.  Now, quickly.”

 

(One hour later . . .)

Around a large table stood Man-At-Arms and Prince Adam.  The attractive Teela, Captain of the Royal Guard, had joined them, along with Orko floating from behind.

“Give me the troops, Father, and we will storm Snake Mountain!” Teela said.

“No, Teela, it is too dangerous,” Man-At-Arms said.  “You weren’t there.  Evil-Lyn’s magic has grown, and she now has the power to reduce people’s size with a mere wave of her hand.”

“But how?!” Teela said, exasperated.

“Yes, Duncan, what can you tell us?” Prince Adam exhorted.

“Well, with Orko’s help, I managed to quickly find a tome that seems to be the only probable explanation for all of this.”  Opening a large book, Man-At-Arms continued, “It’s called the ‘Shrinkingstone’.  It’s a little red gemstone, giving the person possessing it the power to change the size of matter itself, to change the size of atoms and molecules.  It requires advanced skill in sorcery to wield it; unfortunately, Evil-Lyn is just such a person.”

“I thought the Shrinkingstone was only a myth, a fairy tale,” Adam puzzled.

“So did I, Prince Adam,” Man-At-Arms returned.  “But as you saw, Evil-Lyn must have found it somehow . . . and Eternia is no longer safe with it in her possession.  Not only does the Shrinkingstone give her the mastery of size, but it strengthens her powers of sorcery in general . . . and the longer she has the stone, the more her powers will grow.”

“Then it’s settled.  He-Man will go to Snake Mountain,” Prince Adam said.  “It’s too unsafe for anyone else.  And there’s no time to waste.”

Teela, sounding disappointed, said, “Fine!  He-Man can solve the problem like he always does.  I just hope that he doesn’t get . . . you know . . . miniaturized by that witch, like what she did to Skeletor.”

Prince Adam looked with concern at Man-At-Arms, both thinking the same thing.  “I’m sorry, Adam, but the people Evil-Lyn shrunk are still the same few inches high.  Our scientists need more time, but I sincerely think that only He-Man can save us now.”

 

CHAPTER 3 * A Dangerous Journey

With the Sword of Power in his right hand, Prince Adam finally located Cringer hiding behind some large barrels of flour, fortunately still on the palace grounds.  “Come on, Cringer, we’ve got a job to do.”

His paws over his eyes, Cringer said, “I-I-I-I heard people talking . . . that Evil-Lyn actually shr-shr-shr-shrunk some people and Skeletor, too.”

“Yes, that’s true,” Adam replied.

“Evil-Lyn is a bad lady,” Cringer said.  “What if she decides to shr-shr-shrink us?”

“We’ll deal with that when the time comes.  I promise you’ll feel better after this.”

“Oh, no!” Cringer said.

Holding aloft his magic sword, Prince Adam proclaimed, “By the Power of Grayskull!” as thousands of energy sparks emanated from the sword.  Holding the sword to his chest with both hands, he continued, “I HAVE THE POWER!”

Having transformed into He-Man, he reached out his sword, pointing it at Cringer who was struck with sparks of intense energy.  Cringer leaned forward while on all fours and transformed into a slightly larger Battle Cat, equipped with a red shielded facemask and helmet, and a red saddle for riding.

“Roooarrr!  I feel great!” Battle Cat exclaimed.

“I knew you would, Cat,” He-Man answered, his voice sounding deeper than Adam’s.

He-Man was now wearing a bluish-gray metal chest harness with a red cross on the breastplate made of Coridite which enhanced his already incredible strength.  He was also wearing red briefs with a gold-colored waistband and red boots — his attire showing off his very large muscles and now tan skin.  His big arms and chest were chiseled, along with his abs and back, his thighs, and his calves.

“The most powerful man in the universe,” Man-At-Arms said with great respect, approaching He-Man and Battle Cat.

The two men shook hands.  “So, we’re agreed,” Man-At-Arms said.  “You head to Snake Mountain and confront Evil-Lyn.  And I’ll go to Castle Grayskull, and speak to the Sorceress.  It could take weeks, or years, or possibly never to craft a counteractive potion.  I’m afraid that the Shrinkingstone’s power combined with Evil-Lyn’s already great power will be too much for the caretaker of Grayskull to reverse.”

“Evil-Lyn’s power is continuing to grow,” He-Man said.  “If I don’t act now, more lives could be at stake.”  He-Man then climbed onto the red saddle of Battle Cat.

“He-Man!” Man-At-Arms shouted.  “Remember, you’re not invulnerable.  Evil-Lyn could shrink you, just like she shrunk Skeletor — and I think she would enjoy shrinking you in some sort of dominatrix way.  Her lust for power is endless.”

“I’ll keep that in mind,” He-Man said.  “Off we go, Battle Cat!  To Snake Mountain!”

“Rooaarr!” Battle Cat said, leaping into a full sprint.  “Let’s go kick some witch ass!”

Faster than a galloping steed, He-Man and Battle Cat traveled through the Evergreen Forest, then across the vast desert of the Sands of Time.  Crossing into the Dark Hemisphere of the planet, they traversed the Dunes of Doom.  The terrain then became rockier, and the sky began to take on a darker, purple hue of twilight.

“There!” He-Man gestured.  “I can just barely see the stone snake’s head with its twinkling eye.”

“Snake Mountain . . .” Battle Cat said.  “It makes my skin crawl.”

“I don’t like this anymore than you, Cat.  But we have to stop Evil-Lyn . . . we must not fail.  Even if she — ”

“Even if she,” Battle Cat continued He-Man’s sentence, “makes us her shrunken prisoners?”

“I’m not going to let that happen,” He-Man answered.

He-Man and Battle Cat kept traveling until eventually they made their way up the slope of Snake Mountain.

“I think I remember a secret entrance,” He-Man said, dismounting, and beginning to touch the black rock wall of the mountain.  “Yes!  Here it is,” and a hidden stone slab opened, revealing a dark passageway.

The two of them carefully walked inside.  Pitch-blackness enveloped them, but after a minute or two, a faint light was seen up ahead.

“Ah, a torch on the wall,” He-Man remarked.  “Looks like Evil-Lyn left a light on for us.  Let’s go.”

Not more than ten seconds later, the giant face of Evil-Lyn suddenly appeared before them.  Her stunningly beautiful countenance was eight feet high — completely filling the corridor — and less than five feet away.  “Little He-Man, I knew you’d come,” Evil-Lyn cooed in her sultry feminine voice.

“Rooaarrr!” snarled Battle Cat.

“Easy, Battle Cat!  Eaasssy!  It’s just a projection . . . she’s not really here.”

The magical projection was slightly transparent but of rich color and three-dimensional, lending itself to extreme realism.  “Oh, He-Man . . .” the sorceress said with a big, sexy grin, “I am everywhere in Snake Mountain.  You cannot escape my presence.”

“Evil-Lyn,” He-Man said, “you have to give me the Shrinkingstone.  I don’t want to have to harm you.”

Evil-Lyn laughed — her loud, sexy laughter reverberating in the passageway made of hard rock walls, floor, and ceiling.  She said, laughing, “You’re such a Boy Scout, He-Man.  I don’t know if your big muscles will save you from what I have in store for you.”

“What are you talking about, witch?” He-Man demanded.

“Mmmm, let’s just say, I have prepared some fun trials for you and your feline — as you make your way closer to me.”

Evil-Lyn’s eight-foot-high visage suddenly disappeared except for her full red lips — which immediately grew bigger and bigger until the whole corridor was blocked by Evil-Lyn’s luscious lips.

Running her tongue slowly . . . slowly across her upper lip, she began to open her mouth.  “Come inside, He-Man.  Come . . . and I will bring you closer to where I am.”

He-Man watched as the image of Evil-Lyn’s mouth opened fully.  He-Man and Battle Cat began to slowly walk between Evil-Lyn’s sensual lips until they had passed into her mouth — her lips then closing, sealing shut as she laughed seductively.

The next moment, He-Man found himself in a large chamber with high ceilings made of dark rock.  Green vines covered much of one wall.

“Where are we?” Battle Cat growled.

“Evil-Lyn teleported us to another place, most likely still in Snake Mountain.”

“I don’t like it,” Battle Cat snarled.

“We have to get to Evil-Lyn,” He-Man said, “before we can defeat her.”

“You have to get to me, He-Man, before I reduce you, that is,” Evil-Lyn’s feminine voice imbued the entire room, this time without a visual representation.  The witch’s domineering voice seemed to He-Man to be both inside and outside of his body, creating an overwhelming, intimate experience.

Scanning the room, He-Man said, “Looks like no doorways in or out.”

A green vine slithered along the rock floor, and then wrapping itself tightly around He-Man’s ankle, it pulled hard causing He-Man to lose his balance, falling forward onto his chest with a thud!

Then another vine, and another, shot out from the walls, attaching themselves to both of He-Man’s wrists, and then his other leg.  He-Man glanced over — seeing Battle Cat down on the ground, his front and back paws bound, and a vine wrapped tightly around his shut jaw.

A dozen more vines quickly began to bind He-Man’s arms and legs — around his waist and chest, and wrapping around his neck.

He struggled with all his might, twisting, “Ugh!  Must . . . break . . . free!”  But the vines, all squeezing together, were too much, as they wrapped tighter and tighter around He-Man.

“Hmmm . . .” Evil-Lyn’s sensual voice echoed in the chamber.  “Can’t you get away, He-Man?”  Laughing, she playfully said, “Now that you’re all tied up — it would be so easy for me to teleport next to you . . . and shrink you down to size.”

“No!” He-Man uttered, barely able to breathe, his muscles straining with great exertion.

“Do you fear me now, He-Man?” Evil-Lyn said, and laughed.

 

CHAPTER 4 * Rising to the Challenge

Struggling against the intense compression from over a dozen vines, binding He-Man’s arms, torso, legs, and around his neck, He-Man gasped, lying on the ground, “Uh!  I . . . have . . . to . . .”

His large muscular arms pulsating, veins protruding from his biceps, He-Man’s right arm pulled forward, ripping two green vines in half.  Blue liquid instantly spurted out from the fleshy vines — his right arm released, as his shackles fell to the floor with a thump.

Reaching behind his head, He-Man unsheathed his broad sword, swinging it forcefully down at the vines which had ruthlessly seized his left arm.  Slicing through them, he ripped the vine from his neck — then hacked powerfully at his bindings around his legs again and again, the blue substance exploding out of each one he cut.  Reaching over, he sliced the vines holding Battle Cat, releasing his great tiger.

Finally, standing up, He-Man grasped several vines around his waist, and with a mighty yank, he pulled as the rock wall instantly crumbled before him.  He-Man’s eyes grew large — seeing the vines were actually tentacles and attached to a giant green octopus-like monster.  It was about twelve feet high, and the monster roared with a large mouth filled with sharp fangs.

“No, you don’t!”  He-Man said, grabbing the tentacles.  Swinging around and around, He-Man quickly spun until finally he released the monster as it crashed against one of the rock walls — making a loud THUD! and knocking the creature unconscious.

“You’ll have to do better than that, Evil-Lyn!” He-Man said triumphantly.

“Roar!  He-Man,” said Battle Cat, “look, a way out!”

“My thought exactly, Cat,” he said as the duo moved through the crumbled opening in the rock.

They entered a long, narrow hallway, lined with the occasional flickering torch.  “So . . . left or right?” He-Man said.

“Your guess is as good as mine,” Battle Cat answered.

“Right, it is,” said He-Man.

“Right,” said Battle Cat.

They advanced down the narrow corridor, as it began to bend to the left, then a minute later toward the right.  There was an eerie silence amongst them, and He-Man and Battle Cat’s footsteps on the rock surface were the only sounds they heard.

Several minutes along the way, Battle Cat roared, “I’m not anyone’s pet! . . . If Evil-Lyn thinks she can use that Shrinkingstone on me — well, I don’t care how much her power has grown.”

“It’s not going to come to that,” He-Man stated.  “I’m not going to let Evil-Lyn shrink us.”

“But what if, He-Man?” Evil-Lyn’s erotic voice permeated the small passageway.  “What if you can’t stop me?”  With a stifled laugh, she said, “I have a little mousey cage waiting for ya.”

“Witch, you cannot win!” He-Man shouted.

Just then, the rock walls on either side of He-Man and Battle Cat began to move inward, as He-Man instantly spread his arms out wide to prevent being crushed.  Battle Cat, too, was sprawled out, his front paws pressing against one wall, the rear paws against the opposite.

“How does it feel, He-Man,” Evil-Lyn cooed, “to be squeezed between two massive walls?  Let’s see if you can survive this!”

He-Man’s arms trembled against the immense forces, and he quickly released his arms so that his back was against the rock, his strong legs pushing against the other wall.

“Ugh!  Push Battle Cat!  Push!” He-Man yelled.

“Rooaarr!  I am pushing!” Battle Cat growled.

He-Man’s large quadriceps and hamstrings shook as did his powerful calves.  The strain seemed to be magnified ten-fold with each passing second.  “Unhhh!” He-Man roared, giving every last ounce of strength he had.

“Evil-Lyn’s magic has definitely grown!” He-Man shouted.  “We have to get out of here now!”

Drawing his sword from behind his head, He-Man wedged the steel between the two walls, acting as a brace.  Then scooting his body over while still pushing with his legs, He-Man pulled the still-wedged sword a few feet back towards him.

“Come on, go!  Go!” He-Man shouted.

“I am!” Battle Cat roared.

Sliding his body and pulling the sword, over and over again, they made their way down the passageway — until having traveled tens of meters, Battle Cat finally jumped out into a larger room.

He-Man then jumped sideways, grabbing his sword, as the rock walls smashed together with a BOOM! narrowly missing his hand.

Exhausted, He-Man bent over and decided to crouch down to rest.  Out of breath, He-Man uttered, “Maybe we should have gone left.”

Panting profusely, Battle Cat snarled, “Didn’t I say that?”

“No . . . you agreed with me.”  Catching his breath, He-Man stood up.  “Come on, time to go.  We must be getting close.”

Walking across the rock surface, the room quickly opened up and a great expanse extending a quarter-mile was just barely visible in the low light.  They walked further for a couple minutes when they came upon a deep canyon, its bottom veiled by a dark abyss.

“Evil-Lyn, show yourself!  I’m done playing your games!”  He-Man’s request was met with silence.  He looked down, nudging a small stone off the edge — waiting several seconds.

“I think it hit bottom . . . could be a hundred feet down,” He-Man said.

“I’m just beyond this trench, He-Man,” Evil-Lyn’s voice echoed loudly — like that of a goddess — vibrating the huge rock opening.  “I hope you’re not afraid of heights.”

Battle Cat leaned over the edge and roared.  “Cats can climb, but not a vertical rock like this!”

“I’ll carry you down, Cat,” He-Man said.  “Climb onto my back.”

With Battle Cat’s front legs around He-Man’s neck, they slowly descended the rock wall.  One foot down, and then the next — one handhold down to the next.  Deeper, deeper into the dark abyss they went.  Fifteen minutes passed and the bottom seemed an endless distance away, until finally He-Man’s boot touched the ground.

In complete darkness, He-Man said, “OK, let’s cross this chasm and find the wall going up.”

“I’m right with you, He-Man,” Battle Cat said.

After a few minutes of walking blind, He-Man abruptly said, “A faint light, up there!  I think I see the way out.”

He-Man’s hands finally touched the other rock wall.  “All right, climb on,” He-Man said as they began to ascend the steep cliff.

After several minutes, and about one-fourth of the way up the rock surface, a strange wind began to blow — softly at first, and then with great gusts like that of a hurricane.

He-Man lost his grip as he and his tiger plummeted, falling down . . . down — finally hitting the ground with a THUD! after having fallen over twenty-five feet.

He-Man rolled over, reaching out — sensing that Battle Cat was all right.

“Rooaarr!” Battle Cat snarled.  “That witch is having too much fun!”

Looking up, He-Man said, “You’re too heavy with that wind, Cat.  I think I’ll have to make this climb . . . alone.”

 

CHAPTER 5 * Face to Face

Within the blackness, at the floor of the canyon, He-Man said, “I promise to return for you, Cat.”

“Don’t take too long, He-Man,” Battle Cat roared, “or I’ll know Evil-Lyn has used the Shrinkingstone on you.”

“I’ll get the stone,” He-Man answered.  “It doesn’t belong in that witch’s hands.”

He-Man then turned and began climbing the rock face — beginning his hundred-foot ascent.  Feeling in the darkness, he slowly made his way upward . . . seeing the faint light at the top of the cliff near where Evil-Lyn was supposedly.

From handhold to handhold — foothold to foothold — He-Man gripped the rock surface, climbing up higher . . . and higher.  Then at fifty feet up, Evil-Lyn’s seductive voice surrounded the hero, echoing loudly against the canyon walls — pervading He-Man’s body from within and without.

“Come . . .” her giant voice said.  “Come, He-Man.  Climb up and meet me above you.”  Her laughter then shook the canyon walls, reverberating through He-Man’s hands and chest.  “I promise I won’t blow you off the cliff this time, little one.”

“Evil-Lyn!” He-Man shouted.  “The Shrinkingstone was not meant for an evil sorceress like you.  You cannot rule Eternia!  I won’t let you!”

“Bold words, He-Man, for someone who is about to become my little pet.  Maybe I’ll just crush you under the sole of my boot instead!”

He-Man looked up and kept ascending — climbing higher, higher . . . and higher still.  And then finally he pulled himself up onto the top of the giant rock.

A gentle wind was circulating in He-Man’s midst, and he felt his skin being caressed.  The wind soon turned to a bitter cold, and He-Man moved quickly toward the growing light off in the distance.

He approached an opening in the rock, which was finely carved and obviously a doorway.  And then He-Man heard her voice, that mesmerizing and pernicious . . . indelible . . . tone that she so effortlessly wielded.

“Come closer, He-Man,” Evil-Lyn cooed.

Her voice was coming from somewhere in front of He-Man, rather than from every direction like before.  He knew the witch was in a room not far ahead.

With cautious steps, He-Man entered the hallway and then walked down to a door, turning right.

It was a large, well-lit room; several fancy wooden tables with chairs lined the sides of the chamber.  And in the middle, at the back of the room, thirty feet away, was an ornate golden throne with a dark-red velvet seat — upon which sat the sensual Evil-Lyn, her arms at her sides, her sexy legs crossed as she lazily bounced her purple-leather boot up and down, a black cape draped behind her.

The witch was dressed in her salacious outfit — the purple leather conforming perfectly, completely skintight, around her curvaceous hips, small waist, and large bust.  Her bustier presented a generous amount of cleavage — the leather stitching appearing like it was holding on for dear life, as if her huge breasts yearned to break free from their confinement.

As He-Man began to approach the powerful witch, her crossed, perfectly sculpted legs continued to bounce, her purple high-heeled boot slowly moving up and down . . . up and down . . . up . . . and down — in an increasingly hypnotic beat.  Above her leather boots, her bare, silky skin rose up from the middle of her strong, shapely calves up to her very muscular yet perfectly feminine thighs — her bare, smooth skin rising up to her pelvis and wide hips.  Evil-Lyn — hers was a body that exuded sexuality and eroticism.

He-Man stepped fifteen feet from the sorceress, her purple and black headdress crowning her breathtakingly beautiful countenance — her full, voluptuous lips; high, sculpted cheekbones; and hauntingly seductive, large dark eyes.

With the raise of an eyebrow, Evil-Lyn said, “Ah, those great, gorgeous muscles of yours, He-Man . . . too bad they are useless against the Shrinkingstone.”  She snickered, still bouncing her purple boot, teasingly.

“Hand it over, Evil-Lyn,” He-Man ordered.

“Now what’s the fun in that?” she flirted.

“I’ll take it by force, if you give me no other choice,” He-Man said.

The sorceress laughed.  “I know you desire me, He-Man.  Accept it.  I’ve seen the way you look at my body.”

“Evil-Lyn,” He-Man began, “you are attractive, very . . . very attractive.  That is obvious to me.  On the outside, you are beautiful . . . but on the inside, you are ugly.”

“Just because I like feeling powerful and superior?  Nonsense!” she retorted.

“It is wrong to hurt people for your own personal gain,” He-Man said.

“Your arrogant morals will be your downfall, He-Man — and you will fall very far down!”  The witch laughed.  “I will rule all of Eternia with you looking up at my boots. . . .  Admit it, He-Man, you can’t stop obsessing about me shrinking you.”

“That’s not going to happen, witch!” He-Man declared.

Evil-Lyn abruptly stood up — rising to her full height.

He-Man unsheathed his sword, holding it sideways in front of him.

“Relax, He-Man,” Evil-Lyn said in a scolding tone.  She walked over to a table on the side, six feet closer to where He-Man was standing.  “I’m just removing my cape.  This is getting a little too formal for me.”

With her elegant hands, she reached behind her beautiful head — her toned arms lifting up as she unlatched the black cape, tossing it onto the table as it landed in a heap.

Then turning to face her throne, He-Man was presented with a spectacular view of Evil-Lyn’s most perfect ass — the purple of her costume only half covering her firm cheeks.  As if sculpted in marble, her muscular, toned butt was elevated to even greater visual delights in relation to her voluptuous hips.  And her sexy hourglass figure titillated the senses as she sauntered back to her chair — her long, strong legs seeming to rise into the sky.

Taking a seat upon her throne, Evil-Lyn immediately crossed her incredible legs — only a moment later, uncrossing them and crossing them the other way.  She began to effortlessly bounce her high-heeled, purple-leather boot gently up and down . . . up and down . . . up . . . and down.

Reaching downward, the witch caressed the cuff of her boot along her shapely calf.  “So . . . wonder how it happened to your archenemy, Skeletor?”  Evil-Lyn smirked.

He-Man, still holding his sword, but down at his side, answered, “He didn’t stand a chance, did he?”

Evil-Lyn grinned, and then erupted in boisterous laughter.  “It was so much fun!  So exhilarating!  Oh — you should have been there, He-Man.”  She paused, her breathtaking beauty then squarely aimed at the muscle-bound hero.  “Oh, that’s right; you’ll be getting an up-close, personal demonstration.”

Twisting slightly to her side, Evil-Lyn picked up a small empty metal cage from a nearby table, placing it in her lap.  The cage measured five inches high, five inches deep, and seven inches long.

“Skeletor,” Evil-Lyn said, amused, “has his own little mousey cage . . . as do his band of idiots who followed him without question: Beast Man, Mer-Man, Trap Jaw, and Tri-Klops.  It was so funny, the look on their faces right after I shrunk them.  And their voices became high-pitched like tiny mouse squeaks. . . .  And now, they’re all part of my collection.  You, He-Man, will be my favorite pet — worshiping me as your Owner and Disciplinarian.”

He-Man, squeezing the hilt of his sword, said, “It’s not too late, Evil-Lyn.  Give me the stone.”

Evil-Lyn giggled.  “It’s tucked away in my cleavage.  You’ll have to climb inside to retrieve it . . . interested?”

She enjoyed watching the expression on He-Man’s face, one of confusion and ambivalence.  And then the witch’s demeanor shifted — her dark eyes glaring at He-Man.  “If it wasn’t for Skeletor, you would have been defeated long ago!”  She placed the small cage from her lap back to the table at her side.

He-Man watched as the alluring vixen then stood tall, her arms outstretched — her anger seeming to grow as her eyes flashed with flames of hot rage.

“You have humiliated me for the last time, He-Man!” Evil-Lyn yelled.  “YOU . . . WILL . . . SHRINK!”

 

CHAPTER 6 * Deceit

He-Man watched from fifteen feet away as the sexy sorceress held her arms out wide.  She glared at him, peering into his soul — “You . . . will . . . shrink!”

He-Man immediately dove to his right side, rolling along the ground when a table, just inches from his face, suddenly shrank down, smaller and smaller until it resembled that of little dollhouse furniture.  His eyes wide, his heart racing, He-Man sprinted to the other side of the room, diving amongst a collection of fancy wooden chairs and tables — his cover quickly being reduced, disappearing into minute size in just two seconds.

“I want you tiny! — He-Man!” Evil-Lyn roared, her voice erotic yet terrifying.

He-Man darted behind some wooden crates, now ten feet from Evil-Lyn — the witch slowly approaching.  “Come out and play, He-Man,” she said, and laughed.  “I’m going to be huge to you!  You cannot escape!”

Gripping his sword tightly, out of the corner of his eye, He-Man saw the crates which hid him begin to change size . . . shrinking . . . down, down.  And as time stood still, He-Man knew it was now or never.  He turned, racing at a full sprint toward Evil-Lyn — his sword defensively held in front of him, even though he knew it would not block any sorcery Evil-Lyn cast upon him.

At full speed, he crashed into the witch, knocking her to the floor as he fell and tumbled.  Turning his head, He-Man noticed a cut on Evil-Lyn’s left shoulder — several inches long and beginning to bleed.  And then He-Man acted; lunging forward, he grasped the necklace with the Shrinkingstone attached, yanking it from Evil-Lyn’s body as the chain broke.

Evil-Lyn, holding her shoulder, grimaced.  “You muscle-bound brute!  Look what you did!”  Her cut was bleeding red, and she raised her hands up as if to attack.

He-Man grabbed her wrists.  “No magic, Evil-Lyn. It’s over.”

“I was just going to heal myself, muscle-brain.  I know you took the stone.”

He-Man released her as Evil-Lyn’s right hand danced in the air next to her shoulder, and the bleeding cut instantly healed returning to her flawless skin.

He-Man stood up.  “I’m sorry, Evil-Lyn. . . .  I didn’t mean to hurt you.”

She got to her feet, appearing distressed.  “You should be, He-Man!  That cut hurt a lot.”

Spotting Evil-Lyn’s crystal ball wand on a nearby shelf, He-Man grabbed it and then bent it, wrapping it around the witch’s wrists.  “There,” He-Man said, “now we can go.  I’m taking you to a prison cell, and I have to get my cat at the bottom of a cliff.”

Struggling in the newly fashioned handcuffs, Evil-Lyn said indignantly, “You didn’t have to.  I would have come with you anyway.”

“I am not taking any chances, Evil-Lyn.”

“Oh, about your Battle Cat, He-Man,” Evil-Lyn said, and snickered, “I teleported it to the dungeon before your arrival.  It’s much closer than the canyon floor.”

“All right,” He-Man acquiesced, “I’ll let you lead the way then.”

“Very well, follow me,” the sorceress said seductively.

Evil-Lyn and He-Man exited the Throne Room through a doorway, left of Evil-Lyn’s majestic throne.  They proceeded down a long and wide passageway, lit by many torches along both sides — Evil-Lyn’s hands bound in front of her.

He-Man walked about five feet behind the witch who seemed to be in no rush, the sound of her high-heeled boots striking the rock floor about once per second.  “It’s down this way, He-Man,” she said — fully aware that He-Man had a perfect view of her insanely hot ass, the purple leather of her outfit clinging affectionately to her muscular, firm cheeks, half covering and half revealing bare skin.

Evil-Lyn’s curvaceous hips gently swayed side to side as she walked.  Her long, powerful legs and voluptuous figure created a most tantalizing image in He-Man’s mind.  Trying to focus, He-Man said, “How much further, Evil-Lyn?”

“Not far, He-Man, be patient.”

After a couple minutes, Evil-Lyn spoke from in front as she walked.  “I admit, He-Man, you have been a thorn in my side for the last few years . . . always thwarting Skeletor’s and my plans with annoying regularity.”

Then abruptly stopping, and spinning to face He-Man, Evil-Lyn continued, “But I want to change.”  Her eyes began to well up with tears.  “I didn’t want to hurt you.  That Shrinkingstone — it somehow made me a crazy woman.  It controlled my mind making me crave power . . . to be all-powerful.  That’s not me, He-Man.”

“You’ve always lusted after power, Evil-Lyn,” He-Man said.  “You told Teela that you wanted to seize Skeletor’s power and then conquer all of Eternia.”

“That was long ago — in the desert,” Evil-Lyn stated.  “It’s different now.  Without that stone around my neck, I see more clearly.”  She then said emphatically, tears streaming down her face, “I know it’s hard for you to accept, He-Man, but I don’t want to live this life anymore.  I want to have friends and be happy.”

She moved closer to him by a few steps, so she was directly in front of him, a foot away.  “Please . . . please believe me.  I don’t want to hurt you.”

He-Man looked down at Evil-Lyn’s radiant, beautiful face, her tears falling to the ground.  He gazed into her lovely, sensuous eyes.  “I don’t want to not believe you,” He-Man said.  “It’s just that trust takes time to develop.”

Looking up into his eyes, she softly said, “Then I want to begin there.”  She paused, longingly gazing into him.  Then moving slightly closer, she tilted her head as her lips brushed onto He-Man’s.  She kissed him gently with her luscious lips — pausing for only a moment — and then kissed him passionately, her lips locked with his.  She felt his hesitancy which soon melted . . . as He-Man returned the passionate kiss with equal intensity.

After about ten seconds, their lips parted and Evil-Lyn said quietly, “Let me take you to your Battle Cat.”

They began to walk down the corridor and after a few minutes came to the entrance of a spacious room.  “This is the dungeon, He-Man. . . .  Your tiger should be in one of these cells here.”

They walked around, peering within each chamber, when Evil-Lyn nonchalantly said, “Funny, isn’t it — how I could miss shrinking you that many times?”

He-Man felt the silence take on a foreboding, oppressive presence.  He looked at the sexy witch who had a wicked smirk on her face.

“I mean . . .” Evil-Lyn continued.  “You were standing so close to me.  It’s just not possible to miss shrinking someone from that distance.”

He-Man unsheathed his sword, eight feet away from Evil-Lyn.  Suddenly, the wand that had been wrapped around her wrists fell to the floor with a metallic thud, and Evil-Lyn grinned placing her hands on her shapely hips.

“What is this, witch?!” He-Man demanded.

“You don’t think what you took from me was the Shrinkingstone, do you?”  Evil-Lyn laughed.

Looking down into his left hand, where the necklace and stone ought to have been, was nothing more than a simple white string.

“The Shrinkingstone is much more attractive around my neck,” Evil-Lyn cooed, caressing the golden chain near her collarbone, the powerful red gemstone concealed between her large breasts.

Then in a small flash of light, a little metal cage appeared in the witch’s outstretched left hand.  He-Man looked in horror at the sight of a miniature yellow-striped, green tiger with a red helmet and riding saddle.  From head to tail, Battle Cat was no more than four inches in length.

“I don’t fear you, witch!” He-Man shouted, clutching his sword.

Evil-Lyn laughed.  “You’re a better kisser than a liar, He-Man.  You have much reason to fear me . . . big, giant reasons to be afraid.”

The sexy witch then yelled, “You’ve run out of time!  Now you will become my little pet!”

 

CHAPTER 7 * New Perspective

He-Man, gripping the Sword of Power in his right hand, readied his stance — when suddenly the small cage held by Evil-Lyn, containing tiny Battle Cat, disappeared in a bright flash of light.

“Where have you put him?!” He-Man demanded.

“In a dimension far beyond your limited mind,” Evil-Lyn said.  The beautiful sorceress smirked, placing her elegant hands on her curvaceous hips.  “My dear He-Man, you are in over your head.  I am going to defeat you.”

The hilt of He-Man’s sword then became red-hot, and he instantly dropped it with a loud CLANG! on the rock floor before him.  Falling to the ground, He-Man was shocked as he witnessed his sword instantly vanish before his eyes.

Evil-Lyn laughed, her voice growing even more confident and erotic.  “This, too, is now mine.  You will never find it again.”

Attempting to get to his feet, He-Man felt a strange dizziness as he saw Evil-Lyn raising her hand — just six feet from him — “I am going to enjoy shrinking you, He-Man.”

The room suddenly seemed to enlarge in all directions simultaneously — as the voluptuous, statuesque Evil-Lyn in her skintight, sexy purple outfit appeared to be growing . . . growing taller and taller . . . bigger and bigger.

“No! . . .” He-Man shouted, his body tingling as he felt great warmth wash over him.  “No!  No!  This can’t be happening!”  He-Man’s height was diminishing rapidly as he shrunk smaller and smaller . . . 5 feet . . . 4 feet . . . 3 feet . . . 2 feet . . .

“Yes!  Yes!  Yes!” Evil-Lyn said playfully, and laughed.  “I am shrinking you, He-Man, and you are helpless to stop it!”  Her sexy voice was enlarging as he dwindled in size, seeming more and more powerful and intimidating.

He glanced up at the growing Evil-Lyn as she grinned down at him, her large eyes flashing with wicked delight.  The witch’s seductive voice grew louder and more ominous, coming from above — “Keep shrinking, He-Man!  Your worst nightmare is about to come true!  Ahahahahahahahahaha!”  Her laughter boomed, her giant feminine voice enveloping the hero as his height continued downward . . . down . . . down . . . down . . .

1 foot . . . 11 inches . . . 10 inches . . . 9 inches . . . 8 inches . . . 7 inches . . . 6 . . . 5 . . . 4 . . . and then finally . . . his body stopped shrinking at a mere 3 inches tall.

Looking upward, He-Man stood with his mouth agape, his eyes wide in horror and total disbelief at the sight of a 140-foot-tall Evil-Lyn peering down upon him as she stepped closer . . . her footfalls like earthquakes — BOOM! . . . BOOM! . . . BOOM! . . . BOOM!

The witch then stood over him . . . less than a foot away . . . putting her feminine hands on her wide, womanly hips.

Evil-Lyn’s purple high-heeled boots towered over He-Man at over 30 feet tall.  The purple leather of her boots was a rich, bold hue and seemed surreal at such a close distance — filling He-Man’s field of vision and ascending high above his little head.

The witch’s boots rose halfway up her powerful calves.  Her bare, sexy legs then began rising — her skin silky-smooth and flawless.  Evil-Lyn’s strong, shapely calves were extremely enormous to He-Man — their size seeming to be an impossibility, and they rose up . . . up . . . up . . . finally reaching her sexy knee and then up higher still to Evil-Lyn’s powerfully muscular yet perfectly feminine thighs.

The witch’s toned thighs were even more gigantic — huge, massive towers of female muscle rising skyward . . . her long, sexy legs finally reaching her pelvis and the beginning of her sultry, purple-leather costume, which clung to her incredible hourglass figure like plastic wrap on wet skin.

Evil-Lyn’s hips seemed impossibly wide, then narrowing to a small waist, and then again — higher still — two gigantic orbs pressing out from the purple-leather bustier.

And above her giant bust, the witch’s gorgeous face . . . 140 feet up . . . looked down with an evil and mischievous expression, her purple and black headdress crowning her head.

Adrenaline flooded He-Man’s brain.  The sight of his female nemesis . . . now unimaginably gigantic, looming over him with her massive, colossal-sized body — a wicked smirk on her lips — He-Man’s brain could only think one thing . . . “RUN!”

His body broke out into a full sprint, away from the towering sorceress — his heart pounding in his head, beating impossibly fast.  And then his ears took in the enormous, omnipresent voice of Evil-Lyn.

“You’re not afraid of me — are you?” she cooed, her seductive voice thundering overhead like a goddess.  “You know you’re not going to get away from me, little, tiny He-Man!  Ahahahahaha!”  Her laughter boomed, reverberating through He-Man’s body as he desperately ran.

And then the ground violently shook — BOOM! . . . BOOM! . . . BOOM! . . . as Evil-Lyn’s high-heeled boots touched down upon the hard rock surface.  As the ground trembled, He-Man struggled to not lose his balance, while running across a seemingly endless floor — everything in the room having been stretched out and spread apart, creating the feeling of unlimited distances in all directions, and the ceiling now appearing higher than the sky itself.

“Fee . . . Fie . . . Foe . . . Fum!” Evil-Lyn’s voice thundered as she walked slowly behind the fleeing He-Man.  The sexy witch giggled, and said, “Do you fear being captured by a giantess, He-Man? . . . Now that I have shrunken you to mouse-size, nothing can stop me from ruling all Eternia!”

He-Man sprinted across the never-ending floor, then darted — veering off to his left in an attempt to escape — Evil-Lyn’s giant footsteps only growing louder and louder . . . bigger and bigger . . .coming closer and closer!  BOOM! . . . BOOM! . . . BOOM! . . . BOOM! . . . BOOM!

Suddenly, He-Man slammed into what felt like crashing into the side of mountain — knocking him instantly to the floor, a deafening BOOM!!! shaking the ground.

Turning his head, He-Man blinked.  Just an arm’s length away was a purple wall.  His head tilting backwards — his heart racing, gasping for air — the witch’s sexy, high-heeled boot towered at over 30 feet, the height of a three-story building.

He-Man suddenly felt his chest, back, and legs compressed as he perceived his body being thrust upward at an incredible speed — his mind whirling, a blur of purple and flesh-tones zooming past his head.

And then instantly He-Man found himself before the giant face of Evil-Lyn.  Her head, not including her headdress, was 18 feet tall.  Her strikingly beautiful, model-like features were humongous . . . her full, pouty red lips; perfectly sculpted high cheekbones; perfect nose; large haunting dark eyes; long eyelashes; and femininely arched dark eyebrows.  Her face radiated a refined, darkly beautiful presence, both ominous and all-encompassing.

Holding He-Man in her fist, his tiny head and shoulders poking out the top, Evil-Lyn smirked wickedly.  Her eyes growing large, her right eyebrow sinisterly arched.  “You cannot escape me, He-Man,” she said in her naturally seductive voice.  She laughed softly, increasing the force of her grip.  “You’re so small now. . . .  My itty-bitty He-Man needs to be punished!”

Then everything went black — He-Man losing consciousness as he fainted . . .

 

Opening his eyes, He-Man’s head was touching the floor as he lay on his back.  He quickly sat up, realizing he was inside a prison surrounded by metal bars, a solid metal ceiling ten feet above the floor.

Getting to his feet, He-Man looked out through the bars at the astonishing sight of an enormous room — better described as a landscape, extending several hundred feet, more than a football field’s length both left and right, and forward.  There was a single wooden table far off in the distance, about 60 feet high; a couple greenish-gray rugs — measuring over 100 feet in length — lying on the floor near two gigantic doorways in the rock wall, approximately 160 feet high, one to He-Man’s left, one to his right.

He-Man soon realized he was atop a large table.  “Evil-Lyn shrunk you, too,” the shrill voice of Skeletor came from He-Man’s left.

About twelve feet away was another, separate prison cell, a ten-foot-high box with metal bars — looking exactly like the small cage Evil-Lyn had in her lap in the Throne Room.

The blue Skeletor with his purple-hooded yellow boney face was sitting in the corner of his prison, resting his muscular blue arms on his bent knees.

Beyond Skeletor’s cell were four more metal cages all in a row.  He-Man saw the orange, hairy Beast Man; the blue and yellow, fish-like Mer-Man; the metal Trap Jaw with robotic arm; and Tri-Klops with his mechanical, tri-optic visor — each of them in their own individual cages.

“Arahhar!” Beast Man growled.  “Get me out of here, He-Man — before that witch comes back!  She could return at any moment!”

 

CHAPTER 8 * Decisions

He-Man looked at Beast Man and then at Skeletor — each trapped in their own cages.  “When was the last time Evil-Lyn was in here?” He-Man asked.

“What does it matter, muscle-brain?!” Skeletor quipped in his whiny Skeletor-voice.  “Maybe an hour ago, maybe two . . . I don’t know. . . .  She’s become too powerful, even for you, He-Man.”

“Arahhar!” Beast Man growled, enraged.  “Let me out!  Let me out of this cage, He-Man!”

“Beast Man, calm down,” He-Man said.  “I’m working on a plan to get us all out of here.”

“A plan?” Skeletor said sarcastically, and laughed.  “I’ve been in here three days, He-Man.  There is no way out of these blasted cages!  That witch made sure of that.”

Looking at Skeletor, He-Man paused — then turned and walked to the metal bars of his prison, which faced out towards the extremely enormous room of which contained all six of the little cages and their tiny 3-inch-tall captives.  He-Man took a deep breath, then gripped the bars with his hands and began pulling sideways with all of his strength.

“Unhhh!” He-Man grunted, his big muscles flexing, veins popping out.  “Unhhahhh!” He-Man roared.  Nearly ten seconds later, he dropped his hands, appearing fatigued.  “I don’t understand,” He-Man said, his breath a little faster than before.

“It’s Evil-Lyn’s magic, He-Man,” Skeletor said in his shrill voice.  “The bars have been infused with her dark sorcery.  Nothing on this planet could bend them — not even you.”

“Can’t you use your magic?” He-Man asked.

“I’ve tried,” Skeletor said.  “The Shrinkingstone has amplified her powers far beyond my own.  And her power seems to be growing daily.”

He-Man walked to the edge of his cell, closer to Skeletor’s.  Pressing his hands against the bars, “Skeletor, this is very important.  The fate of Eternia is at risk.  I need to get out of this cage and get to Castle Grayskull.”

“The Sorceress can’t stop Evil-Lyn,” Skeletor said.

“It’s a long shot,” He-Man said, “but if the Sorceress can gather the right ingredients and study the right books, maybe . . . just maybe she could one day re-enlarge me.  It is the only hope of defeating Evil-Lyn.  We need to work together, Skeletor.”

“Never!” Skeletor said in his shrill Skeletor-voice.  “I will never help you, He-Man!”

And then, without warning, came the ominous sound of the soles of boots landing upon the floor.  Faint at first, and then growing louder . . . and louder. . . .  The footsteps grew larger and larger — striking fear and dread into the minds of Skeletor’s underlings as He-Man observed them cowering in the back of their cages, covering their heads with their arms.

Skeletor did not appear scared, but the moment Evil-Lyn stepped through the doorway, He-Man saw Skeletor visibly shake uncontrollably like it was the first time he had seen the witch gigantic.

The beautiful sorceress appeared even more colossal than He-Man had remembered, though he knew that was not the case.  The voluptuous, 140-foot-tall witch made the large room seem small as she sauntered closer . . . her curvy hips, narrow waist, and giant bosom wrapped in skintight purple leather.

Evil-Lyn came closer to the little cages on the table, her footfalls rattling the metal bars.  BOOM! . . . BOOM! . . . BOOM! . . . BOOM! she stepped . . . her figure seeming to grow as she loomed large over the 3-inch-tall prisoners.

Her sexy, commanding voice then pierced the air as she cooed, “How are my little men?  I hope none of you are going to make me angry today.”  Placing her elegant hands on the front of the table’s surface, Skeletor and He-Man fell down as their cages trembled.  “You won’t like me when I’m angry!” Evil-Lyn said, and snickered.

He-Man watched as Evil-Lyn moved closer to his and Skeletor’s cages, and then leaned forward, bending down, her arms outstretched wide upon the table — the witch’s 18-foot-tall face and head coming into view, and her humongous breasts and cleavage presented directly at eye level to the tiny, itty-bitty “masters” of the universe.  A sweet, flower-scented perfume then pervaded He-Man’s cage, his lungs breathing in the intoxicating fragrance.

The gold necklace around Evil-Lyn’s neck had fallen forward just to the edge of her ample cleavage, and the red shiny Shrinkingstone dangled between her massive boobs — occasionally bumping into her soft, flawless skin.

The half-inch-long gemstone sparkled in the light, and the wicked sorceress brought her left hand gracefully to her bosom, letting the stone fall upon the tip of her index finger as it danced before He-Man’s eyes — Evil-Lyn’s long polished nails resembling giant, feminine claws.

The gorgeous witch grinned, showing her big white teeth, 14 feet above He-Man’s head.  Returning her hand to the table, while still bending down — her huge tits heaving in the tight, purple-leather bustier — she said, “Still thinking of climbing inside, He-Man?  It would be quite the little adventure for you. . . .  Mmmm, but if you did ever manage to get your little, tiny hands on the Shrinkingstone, you wouldn’t know what to do with it.  I suppose you could polish it for me when you’re between my big breasts . . . all day long rubbing and stroking and polishing.”

Evil-Lyn giggled in her sweet yet malicious voice — as He-Man gripped the bars of his cage, closest to the powerful, giant witch.

“Evil-Lyn, let me out of this dungeon!” He-Man yelled, his voice high-pitched and mouse-like.

The witch said in her sexy voice, pretending to be shocked and offended, “Little He-Man! . . . Who are you, a tiny pet, to make demands of his big . . . giant . . . gargantuan Owner?  You must have a kinky fetish for being punished.  I didn’t expect that of you, He-Man.”

He-Man’s eyes couldn’t evade the incredible, majestic view Evil-Lyn’s most perfect and colossal cleavage — still taunting him at the exact level of his tiny frame — the red Shrinkingstone continually bouncing back and forth amidst the deep darkness of the valley between Evil-Lyn’s giant boobs.

Then He-Man heard the shrill voice of Skeletor, sounding urgent from the cage to his left.  Skeletor, keeping his voice low, “He-Man, don’t provoke her!  You don’t want her to get mad!”

“Yes, He-Man,” Evil-Lyn said, her voice a thousand times louder than Skeletor’s, “you don’t want to get me mad.  Skeletor has learned that the hard way.”  The beautiful sorceress laughed, her large sharp white teeth displayed in her giant mouth — her laughter vibrating through the cages of her mouse-sized captives.

Evil-Lyn then stood up, rising to her full height — He-Man’s view changing . . . now from the upper part of Evil-Lyn’s muscular thighs rising to her narrow waist . . . the witch’s wide, curvaceous hips and pelvic region in full view.  Her purple-leather costume was cut-high, moving along the sexy contours of her pelvis, clinging close to her statuesque form.

She turned around, walking away.  “I’ll return shortly, He-Man.  But now, all Eternia awaits my domination.”  The witch laughed softly, her perfectly sculpted ass once again front and center in He-Man’s mind as she slowly walked toward the doorway, her purple outfit hugging close to her firm, toned cheeks, only partially covering them.

Her erotic hips swayed as her long, shapely legs and spellbinding butt finally disappeared from He-Man’s view as she exited through the doorway cut out from the rock.

The 3-inch-tall He-Man stood in silence within his cell, contemplating saving the world from a 140-foot-tall Evil-Lyn — a power-lusting sex goddess with a wicked temper.

 

CHAPTER 9 * Escape

Several minutes had passed in utter silence since the gigantic witch had walked out of the room — leaving her 3-inch-tall prisoners in the dungeon, in tiny cages atop a wooden table.

He-Man gripped the bars of his cage, then glancing upward and to his side, he noticed a line of very faint light, and then a second line, and a third, forming an eight-foot rectangle on the solid-metal, 10-foot-high ceiling.

“Skeletor — is this . . . a door on the ceiling?”

“It can only be opened from the outside, He-Man,” Skeletor said in his shrill Skeletor-voice, sitting on the floor of his own individual cage.

He-Man walked around inside his prison.  “Skeletor, could you open a portal to Grayskull with your magic?”

“Would I be in here if I could, He-Man?”

“What if you had your staff with the ram’s head?”

Skeletor thought for a moment.  “When Evil-Lyn shrunk me,” Skeletor said, “my Havoc Staff was reduced in size, too, but it immediately vanished the moment I stopped shrinking.”

“Skeletor, if we can find your Havoc Staff, you can open a portal to Grayskull.  You must have an inner sense of where it might be located.”

“Yes, my scepter calls to me, from somewhere in Snake Mountain — but why should I help you, muscle-brain?  Besides, we’re Evil-Lyn’s toys!  She would never let us freely walk around Snake Mountain.”

“And when that witch becomes bored with her toys?” He-Man said.

Skeletor sat up a little straighter.  “What are you thinking, He-Man?”

Walking to the back of his prison cell, He-Man said, “If I can push this cage off the table, the hatch might open from the fall.”  He readied his stance and then sprinted full speed, crashing into the opposite metal bars with his shoulder and side.  The cage appeared to have budged slightly — maybe one-fourth inch, maybe one-third inch.

He-Man walked to the back of his cage, and then sprinted again, producing the same one-fourth inch or so.  He repeated this half a dozen times, when his cage was now just two inches from the edge.

“He-Man,” Skeletor said in his shrill voice, “Evil-Lyn will be PISSED if she finds you on the floor if the cage doesn’t open!”

Walking to the back of his cell, He-Man said, “It’s the only chance we got, Skeletor.”

He then sprinted, ramming into the bars with his shoulder again and again and again . . . until, finally, the cage was teetering on the edge — He-Man having felt the back of the cage slowly lift.

He returned to the rear of the prison cell, and then sprinting forward, he crashed into the bars — the cage sliding forward . . . tipping.  Then falling fast, the metal cage hit the rock floor with a heavy and extremely loud CLANG!!!

The noise loudly rang, echoing through the chamber — resounding off the walls, entering passageways and rooms far removed from the dungeon.

He-Man’s ears were ringing as he looked up, lying flat on his stomach.  The metal door had budged ajar, the hatch above He-Man letting in some light.  He-Man climbed up and slid, pulling his body through the narrow opening.

He walked to the edge of the metal box.  Squatting down, he carefully lowered himself by grasping the bars until he descended the ten-foot drop.  His eyes took in the immensity of the room, which seemed to extend endlessly in all directions, the room’s ceiling as high as the sky itself.

He-Man could hear his heart racing — memories of when Evil-Lyn had shrunken him with such ruthless enthusiasm.  She had seemed to have taken her time before reducing his physical size — such excessive confidence in her ability to do so proved that the witch’s powers of sorcery had grown to a height greater than He-Man had ever faced before.

He-Man stood perfectly still . . . down on the floor . . . in the extremely enormous room. . . .  He didn’t hear anything — no giant footsteps . . . nothing.

Sprinting over to the wooden leg of the table, He-Man looked up at the 60-foot climb.  “Now to get Skeletor,” he said.

The wooden leg was one inch wide and square-shaped, about two feet wide to He-Man, and its width slightly increased near the top.

Wrapping his arms and legs around the wooden column, he began his ascent.  He-Man’s strong muscles hoisted himself upward as the room’s floor gradually became further and further away.  Then at 30 feet, halfway up, He-Man paused — looking across the vast distance toward the colossal-sized entrance which Evil-Lyn had recently passed through.  He could hear his own breathing . . . but Evil-Lyn was nowhere in sight.

Continuing upward, He-Man climbed higher and higher . . . and higher.  He could feel the strain on his biceps as he finally pulled himself up onto the top of the humongous table.  He-Man then quickly ran over to Skeletor’s prison cell.

“You returned, He-Man.  You’re a fool,” Skeletor said in his shrill Skeletor-voice.

“Without you, Skeletor, I cannot find your staff, nor can I open a portal with it,” He-Man said, climbing to the top of Skeletor’s cage.

There was a sliding metal lock connected to the hatch — its diameter bigger than He-Man’s fist and about four feet long.

“Hurry, He-Man,” Skeletor’s voice sounded with urgency, “before Evil-Lyn returns!”

He-Man bent down, pulling on the metal pin.  He pulled with all his might, but the pin wouldn’t budge.

“Unhh!” He-Man grunted, his muscles flexing.  Suddenly, the pin slipped — sliding across, unlocking the hatch.  Opening the door, He-Man pulled Skeletor out grasping his blue hand.

“Save us, He-Man!” the voice of Mer-Man came from a couple cages away.

“Yes, let us out, too!” Trap Jaw shouted, even further away.

Amid the commotion of Skeletor’s henchman shouting and banging on their cages, He-Man yelled, “It’s too dangerous for all of you to be running around on the floor!  I will come back after I have been returned to my normal size and I have defeated Evil-Lyn.”

“Enough with the sweet good-byes, He-Man.  Let’s go!” Skeletor yelled, jumping off the cage onto the large table’s surface.

He-Man quickly followed and they ran to the edge, to the corner of the table.  Skeletor carefully lowered himself, then swung his body onto the table’s leg, holding on for dear life — the alarming 60-foot drop just beneath him.

“I don’t know, He-Man . . .” Skeletor said in his shrill voice.

He-Man climbed down onto the wooden square-shaped column — just above and opposite Skeletor.  “Don’t look down, Skeletor.  Just slide your body, and you’ll be fine.”

Skeletor and He-Man began descending the table’s leg.  They had lowered themselves fifteen feet — one-fourth of the way down — when suddenly, footsteps could be heard echoing inside the enormous dungeon.  They grew louder very quickly as the footfalls landed with urgency — stepping rapidly in their direction.  BOOM!  BOOM!  BOOM!  BOOM!  BOOM!

Evil-Lyn snatched He-Man and Skeletor up in her hands from off the table’s leg — the two tiny men having almost reached the floor.

“Gotcha!” Evil-Lyn said, her sexy voice now with an intense tone of anger.

The enormous witch held He-Man in her right fist, Skeletor in her left fist — just in front of her buxom boobs.  She gripped them tightly, their tiny faces about one-third of an inch tall as they looked up at the witch, her eyes burning with rage.

“Thought you could escape from me, did you?!” Evil-Lyn roared — her ire growing with each word she spoke.

The two pint-sized men were frozen in fear — when Evil-Lyn suddenly dropped Skeletor as he fell hitting the floor.  The witch lifted her boot and slammed her foot down upon Skeletor with a loud CRACK! . . . blood seeping out from underneath her boot.

He-Man watched in horror and disbelief, when suddenly he was raised to eye-level of the beautiful Evil-Lyn.  She glared at him with her huge dark eyes.

“You have been a bad, little He-Man . . . letting Skeletor out of his cage!  You need to be punished tiny, little He-Man.”

He-Man struggled in Evil-Lyn’s fist with all of his strength — but the sorceress was much too powerful as she loosely held him in her grip.

Evil-Lyn dropped He-Man into Skeletor’s former cage, shutting the hatch with a loud BAM! and then locked it.  A large book instantly appeared magically in the witch’s left hand, and she dropped the heavy book onto the cage with a THUD!

Bending down, she said, “That should stop you from getting out again.”

“You can’t rule Eternia!” He-Man shouted in his tiny, high-pitched voice.  “King Randor will stop you or someone else will!”

The sexy sorceress laughed, turning to walk away.  “Tomorrow, He-Man, you will be punished.  Think of Skeletor the next time you want to escape.”

Evil-Lyn’s perfect ass and her purple outfit clinging to it — barely covering her firm, toned buttocks — was the last vision He-Man had as the giant witch left the room.

He-Man slumped down in his cell.  “Time to think of a new plan,” he said to himself.

 

CHAPTER 10 * Ultimatum

The next morning, He-Man was standing in his prison cell when suddenly he vanished.  His eyes blinked as he realized he had been teleported to the Throne Room.  A huge Evil-Lyn sat atop her ornate golden throne with its dark-red velvet seat — her salacious purple outfit taut around every single one of her magnificent curves.

The colossal-sized witch had her long, strong legs crossed seductively, with her wide hips slightly tilted to the side — her purple high-heeled boot lazily bouncing up and down . . . up and down . . . up . . . and down.  Her toned shoulders were back, her very large bust projected up and outward as she sat tall and confident.  The 3-inch-tall He-Man stood two feet from Evil-Lyn’s other boot, which rested on the floor . . . approximately fifty feet from the little hero’s perspective.

“Feeling small, He-Man?” Evil-Lyn cooed, her giant boot continuing to tease him, just off to his right and twenty-five feet above his head.

Standing, looking up at Evil-Lyn’s smirking lips, He-Man spoke — his voice high-pitched and squeaky like that of a little mouse — “Do what you will to me, Evil-Lyn.”

A playful grin flashed upon the witch’s gorgeous face.  “I will . . . you can rest assured of that,” she said in her usual, seductive tone.  “But . . . before you receive your punishment, I thought that we could have a conversation — just little you and big me.  A lot has happened since you first brazenly walked into my Throne Room armed with a big, sharp sword, determined to take my Shrinkingstone as if it belonged to you.”

“It doesn’t belong in your hands, Evil-Lyn,” He-Man said in his mouse-sized voice.

“Oh, that’s so cute, He-Man.  You’re acting just like you did, before I shrunk you down — so self-righteous and arrogant.”

“You are the one who is domineering!” He-Man shouted up to the sexy sorceress.

“Does that scare you, He-Man?” Evil-Lyn flirted, her voice rising as she said his name.  “I imagine it must be unbearably frightening to have your nemesis — who you’ve battled with tooth and nail these past years — suddenly become a gigantic dominatrix with magical powers beyond anything you’ve ever seen. . . .  My body must be overwhelming to you, now that I’ve made you so very . . . very tiny.”

He-Man watched as the witch’s 30-foot-tall purple boot and shapely calf still, unceasingly, slowly lifted and fell with its hypnotic, erotic trance.  “Defeating you, Evil-Lyn, is what . . . ah, I came here to do!”

The witch raised her eyebrow.  “I see my boot is distracting you, little He-Man.  Perhaps I should put a tiny collar around your neck and then tie a leash to you so I can walk you around, and you can obsess about my big boots some more.”  Evil-Lyn giggled, smirking down at the little hero.

“You would not be able to control me, Evil-Lyn!” He-Man yelled.

“Oh, that’s right,” the witch cooed, “you would try to run — run away just like the moment after I reduced you to mouse-size.  It was quite amusing to watch you scurry away, He-Man, so desperate to not get captured by your new Mistress.”

Evil-Lyn slowly uncrossed her sexy legs.  Then placing her boot down, she re-crossed them the other way — letting her foot gently rise and fall . . . bouncing up and down over He-Man’s head.  “Tell me — how did you feel as my giant footsteps shook the ground, coming closer and closer, and you knew you were not going to get away from me?”

He-Man was aware that his heartbeat was increasing — Evil-Lyn’s words returning him to that moment when he was first shrunk.

“Your footsteps were more gigantic than I had imagined,” He-Man said.  “I felt the terror grip me with each step you took.  And then, you blocked my escape with your boot . . . and I knew your power was more immense than I had ever feared possible.”

Evil-Lyn smirked.  “So descriptive, He-Man.  It’s like my shrinking you has given you a new appreciation of who is the dominant Mistress and who is the submissive, tiny pet.”

“Your power may be enormous, Evil-Lyn,” He-Man said with his high-pitched voice, “and growing bigger every day . . . but you will somehow be defeated.  Eternia will escape your rule!”

A huge, sexy grin appeared on Evil-Lyn’s breathtakingly beautiful face.  “Such bravado from such a tiny He-Man!” she said, quickly uncrossing her legs and standing up.

Suddenly, the seductive witch seemed to have grown — standing at her full 140-foot-tall height.  Her powerful, feminine legs ascended upward . . . up . . . up . . . to heights seeming impossible.

And then suddenly He-Man was knocked onto his back — the wind knocked out of him — Evil-Lyn having gently nudged him with the toe of her boot.  Instantly, He-Man felt a crushing weight upon his chest and legs — Evil-Lyn’s 30-foot-tall . . . 3-story-high . . .  right boot pressing down onto his body.  He-Man’s tiny head just barely stuck out from the front of the witch’s purple boot.

Her voice boomed from above, “Now, for your punishment, my . . . little . . . tiny . . . He-Man!”

He-Man knew that Evil-Lyn was not putting any of her weight down on him.  Even if she accidentally leaned a bit forward, the nearly 1000 tons of weight from her perfect, statuesque body would instantly crush him — flattening him like a soft pancake on the hard stone floor.

“Ahahahahahahaha!  The most powerful man in the universe . . . helpless beneath my boot.”  Evil-Lyn grinned, placing her feminine hands on her wide, womanly hips.  “My, my . . . you were a bad, bad little He-Man yesterday, weren’t you?  First, you pushed the cage off the table, and then — you had the audacity to climb back up and let Skeletor out his cage!  You set free one of my pets, He-Man!”

Completely paralyzed, He-Man felt the extreme, immense weight pressing down on his body — unable to breathe — the angry face of Evil-Lyn peering down at him from high, high above.

“It only makes sense that you receive the same punishment that Skeletor got,” Evil-Lyn said, and smirked.  “You both left your cages, but you, He-Man, did it first.”

The beautiful sorceress kept her boot on He-Man for nearly two minutes, when she finally said — “What’s that, He-Man?  Want to beg for my mercy?”

The witch ever so slightly lifted the sole of her tall boot from He-Man. He gasped for air, voraciously taking in the oxygen and immediately exhaling, only to repeat the process several times.

He-Man knew that to defeat Evil-Lyn, and to save Eternia from her cruel domination, he would have to tell her what she wanted to hear.  To now perish beneath the witch’s giant boot would be to lose all hope for the planet.

“Please,” He-Man gasped, “please don’t crush me.  I’m sorry for trying to escape and for letting Skeletor out. . . .  I promise it won’t happen again.”

She glared down at him.  “It better not, He-Man . . . my anger will grow even bigger than before!”

She lifted her boot from the 3-inch-tall He-Man.  Then turning, stepping backwards, she sat down once again atop her luxurious golden throne.

Crossing her incredible legs, the witch said seductively, “I’ll give you a chance to redeem yourself, tiny He-Man.  If you fail, you will be crushed beneath my boot, but if you succeed, I will spare your life.  In fact, if you are successful, I will even re-enlarge you to your original size, and set you free to rejoin your comrades and return your Battle Cat to you.”

“What . . . did you have in mind, Evil-Lyn?” He-Man said, standing a couple feet from her boot.

“Oh . . .” she cooed.  “If you can climb up my body . . . all the way up to my cleavage . . . and then, when you’re between my big breasts, you can successfully separate the Shrinkingstone from its golden socket in which it’s held . . . then, and only then, I will do as I said.”

Beginning to slowly bounce her leg again, the witch grinned down at him.  “The choice is yours, little He-Man.”

 

CHAPTER 11 * Redemption

Within the Throne Room, the 3-inch-tall He-Man stood a couple feet before the voluptuous Evil-Lyn — her skintight purple-leather costume clinging to her feminine curves.

He-Man looked up at the stunningly beautiful sorceress as she sat upon her golden throne, her sexy legs crossed . . . her purple high-heeled boot slowly rising and falling as she teasingly bounced it up and down . . . up and down . . . up . . . and down.

“Has my little, itty-bitty, teeny-weeny He-Man made a decision on what he will do?” Evil-Lyn said seductively, her voice loud and giant-size.  “Either climb up to my cleavage and remove the Shrinkingstone from my necklace — or you can be crushed under my boot for your misdeeds.”

“You said, Evil-Lyn, that you would also re-enlarge me to my original size before you shrunk me — if I am successful,” He-Man said, his voice high-pitched and mouse-size.

“Of course, little He-Man,” the witch said with a smirk.

He-Man took a deep breath.  And then with much ambivalence, the tiny hero began to approach Evil-Lyn’s 30-foot-tall purple boot.  The closer he got, the more it seemed to loom over him — the witch’s sexy, dangerous, curvy body appearing to grow larger the less distance between them.

Emotions churned in his tiny belly — fear, dread, arousal, horror, erotic anticipation — He-Man’s stomach aching with a curious trepidation.

He then reached out and touched the purple leather of Evil-Lyn’s boot.  It felt soft and smooth — a surreal chill running down his spine as he became fully aware of what he was doing . . . literally climbing to the top of his erotic enemy, Evil-Lyn.

He-Man began to pull himself up onto the 4 ½-foot-high toe of the witch’s boot — when suddenly the seductive, indelible voice of Evil-Lyn pierced the air, thundering overhead.  “The Shrinkingstone awaits your discovery.  Not to worry, little He-Man — I’ll be keeping it safe and warm for your arrival,” she said, and laughed.

The 3-inch-tall He-Man continued his ascent, climbing up the front of Evil-Lyn’s high-heeled boot.  It was a massive wall of finely stitched purple leather, and He-Man held himself close to it, careful not to fall.

Halfway up her tall boot, the witch said, “Don’t forget about my anger, He-Man,” while tapping her foot — tiny He-Man’s feet slipping as he dangled by one hand.  Pulling his body back against the purple leather, he managed to restore his grip.

“Better hurry up, He-Man.  You don’t want my temper to get unleashed — especially when you’re so very close to my body.”  The witch giggled.  “My anger is giant-sized, little He-Man. If my body intimidates you now, just displease me, and imagine my anger growing, bigger and bigger . . . and bigger.  Ahahahahaha!”

Amidst her giant laughter, He-Man stretched his arm up, finding the next place to take hold.  Carefully rising upward, he finally reached the cuff of Evil-Lyn’s boot, which was tightly wrapped around, midway up, her strong, shapely calf.

He-Man’s tiny hands slid along the silky smooth skin of the sexy sorceress.  Her perfect, flawless skin felt warm to the touch, and her sweet perfume entered He-Man’s lungs with its captivating fragrance.  Her sexy skin seemed to have just enough tactile friction for He-Man to hold on.

Standing on the top of her boot’s cuff, He-Man started to climb up the outer side of her calf.  His mouse-sized body pressing against her warm skin, he could feel Evil-Lyn’s enormous calf flexing, the muscle fiber changing shape as He-Man struggled to hang on.

“You’re like a little action figure, He-Man,” Evil-Lyn said, and giggled.  “No, you’re much smaller than an action figure. . . .  You’re more like a tiny sex toy.”

He-Man could only imagine the size of Evil-Lyn’s grin — as her giant calf tapered to her knee and He-Man climbed up.  Looking upward, He-Man saw her other knee as her legs were crossed.  Slowly, erotically, her leg bounced, rising and falling . . . up and down . . . up and down . . . up . . . and down.

He-Man continued moving upward, climbing 12 feet to the top of her other knee.  He felt the ground continually shake beneath him as the witch playfully bounced her leg up and down.

Then, suddenly, Evil-Lyn uncrossed her sexy legs as she began to stand up.  Sliding her curvaceous hips over, she then sat down on the dark-red velvet armrest of her golden throne.

He-Man was holding on to her knee for dear life, when the witch said, “You’ve already shown yourself to be an adept climber, He-Man, when you climbed the rock cliff.  Now . . . you can climb up my thighs.”

Evil-Lyn was half-sitting, half-standing so that her very muscular yet perfectly feminine thighs were a near-vertical climb up.

He-Man reached upward as he ascended to the lower part of her shapely thigh.  Struggling to not slip off, he clung close to her warm soft skin — a massive, nearly 30-foot-tall wall of powerful female muscle pressing against him.  His tiny 3-inch-tall body barely hung on as the witch’s enormous quadricep flexed — her toned muscles rippling, transforming the contours of her gigantic bodyscape.

“Little He-Man,” Evil-Lyn flirted, her voice sounding more erotic than ever, “I hope my body isn’t too much for you.  You look so teeny-tiny on my strong, powerful thigh.”

Then playfully caressing her skin just inches from the tiny hero, the witch cooed, “Oooh — you’re such a little He-Man, aren’t you?  I’m so glad I shrunk you down so small.”

Holding onto Evil-Lyn’s soft, smooth skin, He-Man continued upward, climbing the front of her enormous thigh.  Higher and higher, he ascended until he had climbed to a height of 70 feet off the ground, holding on near the top of the witch’s massive, powerful thigh.

Then, abruptly, He-Man felt himself being lifted off her leg, and immediately his hands were touching the soft purple leather of her tight-fitting costume — but now he was clinging to the thin strip of purple between Evil-Lyn’s legs.

“There!” the sorceress said, and laughed, as she stood at her full 140-foot height.  “You may resume climbing my body, tiny He-Man.”

He-Man was dangling precariously, barely holding on with two hands.  He gripped the outer edge of her leather outfit, pulling himself up — slowly inching upward along the sexy contours of her pelvis.

He-Man watched as her giant, elegant hands were placed on her wide, shapely hips.  He climbed up her purple outfit, higher and higher — above her voluptuous hips to her small waist.  And then climbing higher up her stomach, he ascended beyond the height of where her bellybutton was.

Then, without warning, Evil-Lyn snatched He-Man off her belly, as she turned to face her golden throne.  She lifted her left leg as she leaned forward — her knee pressing down onto the dark-red velvet seat cushion, her right knee then following in turn.

The evil sorceress seductively leaned forward as she kneeled, placing her left hand on the top part of the throne’s back as she propped herself up — her perfect ass being thrust up and out.

He-Man saw himself being placed on the back of Evil-Lyn’s right calf, just behind her knee.  And as he gazed up at the towering muscle of the witch’s sexy hamstring, he heard her speak in a flirtatious tone.

“You’ve looked at my butt enough to know it very well.  Now, He-Man, you can get up-close and personal.”  Evil-Lyn giggled, her womanly hips playfully swaying side to side.

“Evil-Lyn!” He-Man shouted upward, his voice high-pitched like a little mouse.  “I already climbed up your legs!”

“Not the back of them.”  Evil-Lyn smirked.  “Come on, little He-Man, my butt’s waiting for your tiny, little hands to touch it.”

From behind the witch’s knee, He-Man took a deep breath — knowing that saving the world was no small challenge.  He began to climb her bare, sexy leg again . . . her soft, smooth skin feeling very warm as he pressed himself against her enormous hamstring.

He-Man climbed her strong, toned, feminine muscle, higher and higher — the 40-foot climb to the top of Evil-Lyn’s sexy ass seeming out of reach, as He-Man felt his muscles straining, fatigue finally setting in.

He moved up the sexy curve of her giant hamstring, and then continued higher . . . higher up Evil-Lyn’s powerful leg.  Then as he neared the top of her hamstring, the view of the witch’s perfectly sculpted, goddess-like ass rose up, curving erotically before him.

He-Man pulled himself up, his tiny hands pressing onto the perfectly toned, firm cheek of Evil-Lyn’s butt.  He climbed her muscle up . . . up . . . up — his 3-inch-tall body dwarfed by the witch’s insanely hot ass.

He then finally reached the beginning of the witch’s purple-leather costume, as it hugged closely to her toned cheeks, only half covering them.

Evil-Lyn then rose up, so her back was once again perpendicular to the floor, while she remained kneeling on her throne.  He-Man, surprised by the sudden shift in Evil-Lyn’s bodyscape, fought to not fall off, holding tightly to the bottom of her costume on her rear.

He-Man composed himself and then climbed up the witch’s perfectly sculpted ass.  Then climbing to the small of her back, the purple leather glistened beneath him — the skintight outfit clinging to the witch’s hourglass figure.

He climbed higher and higher . . . higher and higher still — the giant wall of purple his only reality. Then, finally, He-Man climbed onto Evil-Lyn’s sexy left shoulder.

“Mmmm,” the witch said, turning and looking down at him, “quite the little climber you are, He-Man.  But remember my conditions — you must go between my big breasts . . . or the deal’s off!”

“I will remove the stone from your necklace, Evil-Lyn,” He-Man said.  “And then you will have to admit defeat.”

He-Man carefully climbed over the witch’s light-blue collar — which was as tall as he was — and then moved slowly along her collarbone.  Looking downward, He-Man’s eyes widened, taking in the sight of Evil-Lyn’s humongous, magnificent breasts — heaving in her purple-leather costume with ample cleavage, the space between them a dark abyss, the golden necklace seeming to descend deep into a world not meant for mortal men.

He-Man’s mouth agape, his eyes growing large — he was struck by the incredible size, the alarming enormousness of the witch’s bust.  He had seen her large bosom before, but now, having been shrunken down to 3 inches tall, and at such an intimate distance, Evil-Lyn’s tits were truly huge — the massive orbs appearing as if they would create their own gravitational field, bringing little objects into orbit.

Taking another deep breath, He-Man squatted down, carefully lowering himself next to the witch’s collarbone.  Then he took hold of the golden necklace, which, to He-Man, was a few inches in diameter.

Holding the golden chain in two hands, He-Man slowly walked backwards, down below Evil-Lyn’s collarbone, down . . . down . . . down towards the valley between her big breasts.

And then the 3-inch-tall He-Man began to enter the chasm as light soon faded and two humongous, flesh-toned spheres began to loom over him from his left and his right.  His shoulders lightly caressed the witch’s silky skin as he accidentally bumped into her massive melons, bouncing off of them.  The deeper he rappelled, the more He-Man felt that he was being engulfed, enveloped by the evil sorceress . . . her sexy voice beginning to laugh from above.  “Mwahahahahahahaha!  I am going to enjoy this, little He-Man!”

His heart skipped a beat, hearing Evil-Lyn’s words.  And then, within the darkness, He-Man realized he had come to the end of the necklace . . . as he began searching for the pendant.  Feeling with his tiny hands, he located the Shrinkingstone — a foot long with multiple edges and smooth as glass.

He-Man took hold of the gemstone as he dangled from it . . . right in the middle, and deep within Evil-Lyn’s cleavage.  Then, with all his might, he tried to separate the stone from the golden socket in which it had been set.

“Unhhhh!” He-Man grunted, all of his strength focused on this single task, his muscles pulsating, straining as he exerted himself to his maximum strength and beyond.

“Ahahahahahahaha!” Evil-Lyn laughed, peering down into her cleavage.  “My little, tiny, itty-bitty He-Man, you were a fool to think you could detach the Shrinkingstone from my necklace!  It has been permanently sealed with my powerful sorcery!”

Then suddenly He-Man felt his entire body — from the top of his head to the bottom of his feet — being compressed from all sides, as Evil-Lyn pressed her huge tits together.

“Ahahahahahahahahahaha!” the beautiful witch laughed as she used her magic to telepathically enter He-Man’s mind as he heard her every word invade his thoughts.

“How does it feel, He-Man, to be squeezed between my massive boobs?  You are helpless between them, little . . . tiny He-Man!”

Evil-Lyn’s giant, soft tits squeezed together harder . . . and harder . . . with greater and greater force as He-Man’s air supply was completely restricted.

“You have no air to breathe, He-Man!  My big, huge tits are squeezing the life out of your little body, and it will be the last thing you remember before I defeat you!”

Trapped, sealed between Evil-Lyn’s massive mammaries, He-Man was in complete darkness, totally paralyzed . . . his mind fading from insufficient oxygen — each second passing feeling like a lifetime.

Evil-Lyn kept squeezing and squeezing together her silky, soft giant boobs — laughing as she grinned.  “Ahahahahahahaha!  My huge tits are your prison, He-Man!  YOU BELONG TO ME!”

Seconds lasting an eternity . . . He-Man then finally passed out.

 

Opening his eyes, He-Man sat up.  He was inside the same small cage in the dungeon that he had been in before Evil-Lyn teleported him to the Throne Room.

“How long have I . . . ?” He-Man asked.

“Arahhar!” Beast Man growled, from one cage over.  “Two days, He-Man.”

 

CHAPTER 12 * Lavender

He-Man sat on the floor of his small cage on the table in the dungeon.  The same heavy book, which Evil-Lyn had placed there, rested on the cage’s top — guaranteeing no escape.  He was stuck there until the sexy witch decided to do something with him.

He-Man could hear Beast Man and Mer-Man arguing in their cages to his left.  Trap Jaw and Tri-Klops were silent — for now.  But all He-Man could think about was what happened before he passed out . . . climbing Evil-Lyn’s perfect body and then having his life squeezed out of him from between her huge tits.  He had to risk it — in order to save Eternia.

Suddenly, He-Man’s cage, the heavy book on top, and He-Man himself — vanished.

Blinking his eyes, He-Man saw from within his cage that the dungeon was no longer.  In its place, a gigantic room, even more vast than the dungeon, encompassed He-Man’s vision.  There was an extremely large bed . . . rising to over 60 feet high . . . with a luxurious pink bedspread made of silk adorning its surface.  A couple elegant dark-wood tables and chairs were off against one of the stone walls — seeming to be miles away.  Flickering torches were ensconced on the walls . . . creating an ambience of romance and closeness.  A hard-wood dark floor seemed to sprawl out endlessly, miles and miles, in all directions.

Sitting on the large bed — just a few feet from He-Man’s cage on the nightstand — was the haunting dark beauty of Evil-Lyn.  The witch’s figure was colossal, and her purple close-fitting costume hugged her curvaceous body with a soft embrace.

“I hope you like pink, He-Man,” the sexy sorceress cooed, her voice even more seductive than before.  “This is your new home, little one.  I decided the dungeon didn’t offer the level of intimacy that our relationship deserved . . . along with any sensual delights that may arise between us.”

“I’m not your sex toy, Evil-Lyn!” He-Man shouted, within his mouse-sized cage, his voice tiny and high-pitched.

“Oooh . . . He-Man,” the witch said, grinning.  “Wherever did you get such a kinky idea?”

“You took advantage of me, witch — making me climb your body like that!” He-Man said.

“You were a full participant, little He-Man . . . except for the last part when I smothered you between my big breasts!” she said, and laughed

Suddenly, He-Man found himself teleported from the cage over to the soft lap of Evil-Lyn’s sexy, bare legs.  Standing on her muscular, enormous thigh, the 3-inch-tall He-Man looked up at the gorgeous witch, her giant bust protruding from her purple bodice.

“You failed to remove the Shrinkingstone from my necklace,” Evil-Lyn said down to him.

“That’s true, Evil-Lyn, but you knew in advance that it was impossible,” he said in his mouse-sized voice.

The witch snickered.  “Does everything have to be easy for you, He-Man?”

“You shrunk me down, Evil-Lyn!  I cannot defeat you when you’re so huge!”

Without warning, He-Man found himself snatched from her leg, as the witch lifted the tiny hero up to the level of her prodigious bosom.  Holding him upside down, she dangled him just inches above her magnificent mounds, the dark crevasse between them directly beneath He-Man’s line of sight.

Gently swaying him back and forth by his tiny red boot, she said, “Brings back memories, doesn’t it?”  She giggled, and said, “You won’t be climbing out anytime soon,” and she lifted her Shrinkingstone necklace out from her cleavage with her other hand.

He-Man struggled in vain, the witch’s grip being far too powerful.  He then heard her sexy voice from above once more.

“To defeat me little He-Man, you must first defeat my massive melons.”  And with those words, she dropped him onto her bountiful, soft bosom.  Bouncing off Evil-Lyn’s enormous breasts, He-Man then fell into her cleavage as he desperately clawed at the sides of her large breasts; but to no avail, he quickly slid down the curvy, supple slopes of her bouncy boobs . . . the 3-inch He-Man then vanishing deep within the silky, round breasts of his great rival.

The beautiful sorceress took both her hands, and clutching the sides of her massive orbs, she pressed them together — releasing them and pushing them softly together repeatedly.  “Ahahahaha!  I can feel you thrashing about betwixt my big boobs, little one . . . struggling so desperately, yet futilely, to escape.

The witch set her lovely hands down upon her thighs, watching her bosom, while sensing the little warrior fighting to climb out from within her massive, towering tits as they embraced his minute form.  Her smooth skin making it difficult to find a foothold, He-Man remained deep within her cleavage — thoughts of being squeezed and suffocated again racing through his anxious mind.

Evil-Lyn leaned forward slightly as she pressed her toned, upper arms gently together, immobilizing the mouse-sized man, but not so much as to remove his air supply.  After several minutes, the witch lowered her long, elegant fingers into her cleavage, removing her toy-sized He-Man

She held the reclining 3-inch hero in her left palm at breast-level as she smirked.  In her dulcet, feminine voice, she said, “Did you fear I would never release you from my huge tits?”  She laughed, and continued, “Lucky for you, He-Man, your enemy has ample assets — sexy, well-endowed melons.”

Appearing disheveled, He-Man began to catch his breath as he lay in the palm of the beautiful witch.  “You are wicked, Evil-Lyn!  You attempt to lull me with your seduction, but your intent is to destroy the peace of Eternia.”

The beautiful witch rolled her lovely eyes.  “I will bring Eternia under my rule by whatever means necessary — better mine than a foolish king.”

“As I said, Evil-Lyn, you are wicked.  There must be justice.”

The witch snickered.  “When you and I kissed in the hallway, before I reduced your size, you didn’t seem to care about my proclivity for wickedness.  You just enjoyed yourself.”

He-Man was on his back, partially sitting up, in the palm of her hand.  “We kissed because you deceived me, Evil-Lyn.”

“Did I?” she said.  “Or did you deceive yourself?  Hearing what you wanted to hear . . . thinking what you wanted to think.  You kissed me back, He-Man, with as much passion as I did or more!”

Evil-Lyn then brought her palm up closer to her full red lips as she lowered her head. . . .  Spreading her lips, Evil-Lyn began to make-out with He-Man’s tiny 3-inch-tall body.  Her soft, voluptuous lips brushed against his chest harness and cross made of red Coridite — her mouth opening and closing upon tiny He-Man over and over and over . . . and over again.

The gorgeous Evil-Lyn kissed He-Man’s tiny head — then extended her giant, wet tongue as she proceeded to run her tongue up his little body . . . with a long, deliberately slow lick from He-Man’s red boots, over his legs, his red briefs, across his abs, his chest, and his face.

“Mmmm . . .” Evil-Lyn’s erotic, bad-girl voice permeated every cell in He-Man’s body.  “Do you really want to stop me, He-Man?  Give in.  My domination of Eternia is unstoppable.”

The witch continued making-out with He-Man, kissing him passionately again and again and again . . . and again.  Her luscious lips played with his little body and face — like a lioness toying with a tiny mouse — lovingly dominating every little inch of him.

Her tongue spiked between his muscular legs — darting in and out, in and out . . . in and out.

Evil-Lyn giggled softly.  “I see you’re enjoying this, He-Man, and your little bulge seems to agree.”  She gently kissed him there, pressing her soft full lips into him once, twice . . . three times, four times — her mischievous pink tongue then swirling around, up and down . . . up and down the entirety of him, focusing mostly on his pelvic region.

The beautiful witch kissed He-Man’s face, and then abruptly standing up, she walked over to another room adjacent to her large bedroom.  Holding him in her left hand over a porcelain sink, she lifted a glass pitcher from the counter and proceeded to pour cool water onto He-Man’s body — washing him as she rubbed her thumb up and down and across his 3-inch frame.  She continued to pour water until the pitcher was nearly empty, and He-Man, having been fully drenched and scrubbed down, was now clean.  She then patted him in soft pink towel, completely enclosing him within it.  She took him in her right hand — setting the towel to the side.

Evil-Lyn then marched back into her bedroom and tossed the tiny He-Man onto her giant bed with its pink silk bedspread.  She gently lifted off her purple and black headdress, revealing her short platinum blond hair — her lovely locks falling to just above her shoulders.

“What . . . are you going to do with me?” He-Man said, his high-pitched voice trembling.

Evil-Lyn smiled down at him, standing a few feet from the bed.  “Why be with Beast Man and Mer-Man . . . when you can be with this,” the witch said as she very slowly began to spin around, her hands out at her sides.

Evil-Lyn’s entire outfit, including her boots, began to de-materialize before He-Man’s eyes — glittering and magically sparkling as her towering body slowly rotated — hundreds of colors of tiny sparkles popping in and out of existence.

And then as she had fully spun around, He-Man looked up at the giant sorceress wearing only a lavender silk lace bra and thong panties. Evil-Lyn’s perfectly sculpted body was glorious and goddess-like.  Her softly chiseled abs perfectly blended into the erotic contours of her pelvis and wide hips — her lavender thong panties clinging to her smooth skin as if it were painted on.

Evil-Lyn’s voluptuous hips tapered to her small waist, and then rising above her incredible abs were the witch’s humongous boobs in the glossy pale-purple silk bra — showing a large amount of deep cleavage.

The beautiful sorceress stepped closer to the bed — lifting her sexy leg as her knee pressed down forming a deep crater in the pink bedspread.  He-Man tumbled down into the valley as he crashed into Evil-Lyn’s soft, smooth skin.

Picking up the 3-inch-tall He-Man next to her knee, Evil-Lyn turned and sat down on the bed as she slid back, her strong, shapely calves hanging over the edge.

The witch playfully dropped him onto her lavender silk panties as he bounced off — landing awkwardly on the bed, between her muscular, feminine thighs.

He-Man immediately began to run towards the edge of the bed, through the towering corridor of Evil-Lyn’s powerful thighs, looming 25 feet over him.  And then, as if running into the side of a large building, He-Man was knocked onto his back — the evil sorceress having blocked his escape with her giant elegant hand.

“Ahahahahahahaha!” Evil-Lyn laughed, taking hold of He-Man’s left leg and dangling him upside down in front of her lace panties.  Spreading her legs wide open, she gently bumped his face into her thong.

The witch began swinging his 3-inch body repeatedly forward and back as He-Man stretched out his arms, trying to stop himself with his hands.  He could feel the lacy silk of her panties increasing in wetness with each collision.

“Oooh, your tiny hands feel so good, He-Man,” the witch said, and giggled.  “Oh, yes!” she grinned, beginning to swing He-Man more forcefully into her panties.

Again and again, He-Man’s little, tiny hands collided with Evil-Lyn’s thong — now becoming very wet as the outline of her femininity began pressing through the thin wall of silk.

“Oh, yes, He-Man!  Oh, yes!” the sexy witch gasped, banging his tiny body and hands into her orgasmic zone — more and more violently — as her pelvis undulated in the opposite direction of her hand.

Evil-Lyn’s panties were dripping as she finally . . . several minutes into the exercise . . . began to slow her pace — rubbing He-Man’s little face and hands up and down, and side to side against her lavender panties.

The beautiful witch then slid to the edge of the bed, as she magically teleported He-Man back into the mouse cage on her nightstand.

Still sitting on her bed, she looked at the exhausted He-Man as he lay on the floor of his tiny cell, completely drenched.

“Well,” Evil-Lyn said in her seductive voice, “I needed that release.  Conquering Eternia has its challenges.”

Standing up, she began to walk out of the room — her sultry purple costume and boots magically forming around her curvaceous body.  Then as the giant Evil-Lyn exited, He-Man watched her slowly close an immense wooden door, which shut with a low-sounding BOOM! as it resounded throughout the large bedroom, vibrating the metal bars of his cage.

The sound of the giant door being locked and the witch’s high-heeled boots walking away was the last thing He-Man heard.

 

CHAPTER 13 * Grayskull

The next day, the mouse-sized He-Man woke, lying on the metal floor of his cage.  He had not seen Evil-Lyn since she had left the previous day after some sexual satisfaction.

Walking over to the metal bars, He-Man looked out at the mind-boggling immensity of Evil-Lyn’s bedroom.  He knew it was only a matter of time before the witch’s return.

Then, suddenly, near the bottom of the giant, closed door — He-Man thought he saw something.  And then a moment later, there it was — a strange red wisp — very small in size, floating along the bedroom floor.  He-Man saw it moving quickly . . . then a few seconds later, it disappeared — a little pointy red hat and little robe with a black “O” suddenly appearing just a couple feet outside He-Man’s cage.

“Orko!” He-Man exclaimed.  “I’m so glad to see you . . . it looks like Evil-Lyn shrunk you, too.”

“Yeah, I barely got away,” Orko said.  “I had to teleport a thousand times.  Once I was on the other side of Eternia!  I came to Snake Mountain after you had not returned.”

“How are the king and queen?” He-Man asked.

“They’re safe and so is the palace,” Orko said.  “But one-third of King Randor’s troops have been shrunken . . . and nearby cities and villages have been destroyed.”

“Do you think you could open a portal to Grayskull from here?” He-Man asked.

“Sure,” he said.  “They don’t call me ‘Orko the Great’ back on Trolla for nothing! . . . Though you may not exactly arrive at Castle Grayskull.”  Orko then wiggled his little fingers and a yellowish-gold, diamond-shaped portal appeared inside He-Man’s cage.

Just then, the immense wooden door to the bedroom opened — and a gigantic Evil-Lyn stepped inside.

She spotted Orko talking to He-Man, as she yelled — “YOU WILL NOT LEAVE!” her voice furious and enormous.

From the witch’s fingertips, a small fireball shot across the room — instantly incinerating Orko.  He-Man dove headfirst into the glowing portal — the soles of his boots catching fire as the world around him became bright white.

Tumbling, rolling on the ground, He-Man’s body finally came to a rest.  Looking in front of him and upward, He-Man’s eyes brightened at the sight of the giant greenish-gray skull made of stone which covered the entrance to Castle Grayskull — the large wooden drawbridge being its mouth.

The old castle was strongly built, having endured the test of time and many battles.  The castle had multiple levels, approximately 30 feet high in total, and large stone blocks made up the two cylindrical towers which rose up on either side of the great skull.

He-Man’s gaze shifted to a window in the right tower — a large, orange and blue bird suddenly appearing, perched on the ledge.

“Zoar!” He-Man said, and smiled.

The great falcon, Zoar, swooped down with its broad wings extended . . . landing directly in front of He-Man about a foot away.  Suddenly, the bird transformed into Grayskull’s “the Sorceress” with her blue and white, feathered costume rising from her pelvis up to her shoulders.  She had blue and orange feathers attached to her arms, much like a cape, and a headdress with long white feathers representing a falcon’s head.

He-Man stood looking up at the tall blue boots of the lovely Sorceress, her shapely legs seeming to rise above his head forever.

“He-Man,” the Sorceress said, looking down at him, “I am relieved that you have returned safely.”

“I barely escaped with Orko’s help,” He-Man said in his high-pitched, mouse-sized voice.

“I have been working on an antidote in case Evil-Lyn had shrunk you,” she said down to him.  “It seemed hopeless for several days, but I think I can help you. . . .  I requested the help of Teela who is my successor.  Her natural yet undeveloped powers for sorcery — in addition to my own — will prove most helpful.”

At that moment, Grayskull’s large drawbridge began to lower, creaking as it descended . . . the heavy wooden door finally hitting the ground with a deep-sounding BOOM!

Standing in the castle’s entrance was the beautiful Teela — her long, athletic legs rising high into the air.  There was a tight-fitting white fabric wrapped around her shapely hips, rising to a bronze breastplate which conformed to her bust.  She was wearing her golden head ornament — her long orange hair tied up in a bun.

Teela then began walking towards the Sorceress and the 3-inch-tall He-Man.  He-Man was surprised at how gigantic she appeared — having never seen Teela from this vantage point before.  Teela’s footsteps grew louder and louder as she approached . . . the ground then shaking as she finally stepped about a foot away from He-Man as he looked up at her towering, reddish-orange boots.

Teela, peering down at him, said, “He-Man . . . you’re so tiny!”

She kneeled down on one knee, setting her left palm on the ground as He-Man walked onto her feminine hand.  As she stood up, He-Man was brought before Teela’s beautiful face and blue eyes.

“Captain Teela — Evil-Lyn shrunk me,” He-Man said in his tiny voice.

“I figured that,” Teela answered.  “Now we need to find out if we can reverse it.”

“Let’s go to my laboratory inside,” the Sorceress said.  “There isn’t much time.”

They entered the castle, ascending the stairs to the second floor.  Teela set He-Man down on a small stone table — she and the Sorceress standing on either side of He-Man.

Glass beakers, flasks, and miscellaneous ingredients littered the table as the Sorceress began to mix the components together — carefully measuring this, and adding that.

“There,” the Sorceress said, lowering her elegant hand down to He-Man.  “Drink this potion, He-Man.  It is just the beginning.”

He-Man took a large glass bowl, about the size of a contact lens, and proceeded to imbibe the blue liquid.

The Sorceress and Teela linked hands as the two of them read from an open tome on the table.  Their words were an ancient dialect unknown to He-Man, and as their voices rose in volume and intensity, He-Man began to feel his body becoming warmer.

Then suddenly He-Man’s body started to enlarge.  He grew bigger and bigger as he stood on the table.  In a matter of seconds, he had returned to his original size.

He stepped down onto the floor.  “I am so relieved to be normal-size again!” He-Man exclaimed.

The three of them embraced.  He-Man, turning his head, looked out the window — his eyes widening.

The sexy witch, dressed in skintight purple, was standing outside the entrance to Castle Grayskull.  “I see you’ve regained your size, He-Man,” Evil-Lyn said.  “No matter. . . .  Come out and play!”

 

CHAPTER 14 * Nemesis

“Come out, come out, He-Man!” the sexy witch taunted, standing outside the entrance to Castle Grayskull.

He-Man, having just been restored to his normal-size, looked at Teela and Grayskull’s Sorceress.

“What are we going to do?” Teela said, worried.

“Evil-Lyn has the Shrinkingstone in her possession,” He-Man said.  “If we go outside, she could use it on us!”

The Sorceress of Castle Grayskull placed her fingertips on the temples of her forehead.  “I will use my powers to prevent Evil-Lyn from opening the drawbridge.”

Teela, who had picked up her sword and shield, turned to He-Man.  “Come on, He-Man!  It’s three against one.  Let’s take the fight to her!”

Just then, He-Man saw both Teela and the Sorceress vanish before his eyes.  He quickly ran over to the window and saw Evil-Lyn standing next to the other two women.  The witch extended her crystal ball wand and magically absorbed both of them into the crystal ball.

He-Man’s jaw dropped in horror, his eyes wide — fixated on the scene below.  “What have you done with them, witch?!  Bring them back!” He-Man shouted.

Evil-Lyn looked up at the window in Grayskull’s tower — a huge grin forming on her beautiful face.  “Ahahahahaha!” she laughed, placing her elegant hands on her sexy, womanly hips.  “He-Man, you didn’t think you could get away from me that easily, did you?”

He-Man’s heart raced, pounding in his chest.  Running deeper inside the castle, he searched for something, anything he could combat the powerful Evil-Lyn with.  He knocked over the books, and papers, and containers — his hands desperate for a sword.

Then he remembered the weapons locker located at the back of the second level.  He sprinted over to the metal cabinet and swung it open.  His eyes in disbelief — it was empty!

“That witch must have taken them!” He-Man yelled.

Suddenly, the giant castle began to shake violently, and He-Man was thrown to the stone floor.  He fought to get back to his feet as he glimpsed the sky outside of the window.  As the castle shook, the trees outside appeared to be growing.

Then it dawned on He-Man that it wasn’t the trees which were growing bigger . . . it was that Castle Grayskull itself was shrinking — and He-Man was shrinking from within it!

As he moved across the trembling floor, He-Man again lost his balance — crashing into the stone wall.  Tables and shelves fell, hitting the floor as glass containers shattered.

At that moment, Evil-Lyn’s bewitching voice imbued the space within Grayskull’s walls.  Her erotic voice was present everywhere — and growing louder and louder . . . and louder!  “Oh, He-Man . . . 3 inches tall was much too good for you.  I am going to shrink you down to a size you will never recover from!  Ahahahahaha!”

As the castle dwindled smaller and smaller — its foundation breaking, crumbling — the witch levitated the stone fortress, bringing it closer and closer to where she stood.

The walls shaking, rumbling, Grayskull and He-Man continued to decrease in size — shrinking smaller and smaller . . . smaller and smaller . . . and smaller!

“Keep shrinking, He-Man!” the witch playfully said in her sexy voice.  “You have been quite the annoying pest, so I am reducing you to the size of a little bug!  Ahahahahahahahahaha!”

The stone walls and floor continued to quake — He-Man and the castle becoming even smaller and tinier and littler.  There seemed to be no end to how small the evil witch could shrink him.

And then . . . the walls stood still — an unnerving silence washing over He-Man as he stood on Grayskull’s second floor.

He-Man could hear his breath, moving in and out loudly.  His eyes darted around the room — all of the furniture and items broken, lying on the floor as if a tornado has blended it all up, and then spitted it out.

He-Man’s heart was pounding inside his head . . . throbbing . . . and he screamed at the top of his lungs — “What do you want with me, Evil-Lyn! . . . What — do — you — want with me!”

BOOM!!  The ground shook powerfully as He-Man once again landed down on the floor.

BOOM!! . . . BOOM!! . . . Evil-Lyn’s enormous footfalls shaking the ground. . . .  This time her steps were much . . . much louder and bigger than before.

“Mwahahahahahahahahaha!” the witch’s loud, deafening laughter enveloped He-Man as he helplessly covered his ears — unable to escape her giant voice.

Suddenly, He-Man found himself having been teleported outside of the castle, not far from its closed drawbridge.

He-Man’s head slowly tilted backwards — his jaw falling to the ground . . . his eyes glazing over — the sight of his sexy nemesis looming over him, completely overwhelming his brain.

While Evil-Lyn was once gigantic at 140 feet tall . . . now her purple high-heeled boots alone towered, rising to the incredible height of 230 feet!  Castle Grayskull had been reduced to a mere 2 inches tall, and the witch’s 4-inch heels were twice the height of the once-grand, imposing fortress.

He-Man had been shrunken to a tiny centimeter tall, the size of a little insect.  The evil sorceress was standing less than a foot from him and the toy-sized Castle Grayskull.  He craned his neck back, the witch’s purple-leather boots seeming to rise up endlessly into the sky above his head, her extremely massive boots towering on his left and his right, spanning a distance of 250 feet across.

High, high above his head, He-Man saw Evil-Lyn’s strong, shapely calves which appeared impossibly massive and enormous — which then ascended to her lovely knees and her powerful, muscular, feminine thighs.  The witch’s bare, sexy legs were like two massive skyscrapers of toned, shapely, female muscle rising upward into the heavens.

And then her strong, long legs met her voluptuous hips — the erotic contours of her pelvis and the space between her legs wrapped in her skintight purple-leather costume.  The witch’s elegant, feminine hands were resting confidently on her wide, womanly hips.

Reaching even greater heights, a humongous wall of purple in the shape of two unimaginably large globes pressed out from the witch’s outfit.

And then above her huge, gigantic breasts — at the height of over 1000 feet . . . nearing 1100 feet . . . was the gorgeous face of Evil-Lyn.  The super-colossal witch peered down at He-Man, a wickedly mischievous and evil smirk on her face.

Evil-Lyn cooed, her thunderous voice like that of a goddess — “Our relationship has reached new heights, wouldn’t you say little, insect He-Man?”

The super-gigantic witch then raised up her humongous boot and stomped the ground less than a foot from He-Man . . . BOOM!!!!!  The toy-sized Castle Grayskull began to tip, falling over . . . crashing down onto its side.  The centimeter-tall He-Man, having been thrown up high into the air, landed hard back down on the ground . . . as he lay defeated, sprawled out and face down.

“Mmmm —” Evil-Lyn said, looking down at him.  “This time I’m never letting you go.”

 

CHAPTER 15 * Fireworks

Sunlight cast through Castle Grayskull’s window as He-Man began to stir in his bed, opening his eyes.  The sight of Grayskull’s the Sorceress was above him — the light shining on her blue and white, feathered outfit, her long white-feather headdress radiant . . . an aura of grace and salvation within her presence.

A kind smile on her beautiful face, she stood over him.  “He-Man, you’re awake,” she said.

“What happened?” He-Man asked, sitting up in the bed.  “I’m not shrunk.  I’m normal-size.”

“You drank the potion, became big again, and then you passed out,” the Sorceress said.  “You’ve been asleep for the past 16 hours, He-Man.”

Holding his head, “I don’t remember passing out. . . .  I had the worst nightmare.”

“Don’t talk, He-Man,” the Sorceress said, gently pressing her fingertip to He-Man’s lips.  “I’m just so relieved that that wicked witch no longer has you trapped in Snake Mountain. . . .  What was it like to be shrunken and at Evil-Lyn’s mercy?”

He-Man took a deep breath, and then answered, “Let’s just say I never want to have to look up at her purple boots again.”  A look of relief on his face, he smiled.

“Well, the fight isn’t over yet,” Grayskull’s Sorceress said.  “Evil-Lyn has been destroying King Randor’s men like they are toy soldiers.  My best estimate is that at least half of the Royal Army has been shrunken by that evil witch.  Man-At-Arms is still safe though.”

Standing up, He-Man said, “I will meet with the king and Man-At-Arms immediately to re-assess the situation.  Then we will take the fight to Evil-Lyn. . . .  We will prevail!  Good must conquer evil.”

He-Man turned his head, his eyes widening.  He quickly ran to the window fifteen feet away.  Outside of Castle Grayskull was the unimaginably large bedroom of Evil-Lyn . . . her giant pink bed having been enlarged to epic proportions.  Once about 60 feet high, it now towered at over 480 feet high!  Everything in the bedroom had greatly increased in size to the point of being super-gigantic!

“Quite the view, isn’t it?” that voice came from behind He-Man.

He-Man spun around — the blue and white, feathered “the Sorceress” was speaking with the voice of Evil-Lyn.  “I bet it makes you feel really . . . really tiny.  Doesn’t it, He-Man?”

Just then, Grayskull’s Sorceress transformed into the evil, sexy witch.  Evil-Lyn was scantily clad in formfitting purple leather.  Her incredible hourglass figure then burned again into He-Man’s mind . . . her breathtakingly beautiful face with a huge sexy grin.

“Ready for playtime, my little bug?” she said.

Suddenly, the witch vanished — instantly reappearing in her bedroom, outside the castle window . . . now at Super Colossal-size!

Evil-Lyn sat on her enormous bed, her long, sexy legs crossed as she playfully bounced her high-heeled boot up and down . . . the 2-inch-tall Castle Grayskull sitting atop the witch’s nightstand.

He-Man suddenly found himself teleported from the castle over to Evil-Lyn’s 230-foot-tall purple-leather boot.  The centimeter-tall He-Man barely hung on to the top of the toe part of her boot — as it rose and fell over and over at the witch’s whim.

“It appears, He-Man, that you will be looking up at my boots for a very, very long time.  Ahahahahahahaha!”  Her laughter thundered overhead like a thousand storms raging into one.

At that moment, He-Man then realized he was once again within Castle Grayskull — looking out the window of the tower.  The super-colossal Evil-Lyn stood up, rising to her full height of over 1000 feet, her purple costume magically disappearing . . . now only wearing her lavender silk lace bra and thong panties.

He-Man, at the window, looked up at the powerful, unimaginably massive thighs of Evil-Lyn, and he immediately ran deeper into the castle.  The stone fortress then shook as the witch picked it up between her thumb and index finger, bringing it up to her super-enormous bosom and ample cleavage.

The toy-sized castle between her fingertips and long feminine nails, Evil-Lyn slowly lowered Grayskull into her cleavage — the outer stone walls rubbing against the soft, smooth skin of her extremely massive boobs.  She slid it down until the tops of the two towers just barely rose up from between her big breasts.  Then slowly lifting Grayskull out from the dark valley, she once again lowered it — this time deep within her cleavage.

The beautiful witch very slowly slid the stone castle in and out, up and down, over and over and over again.  Ever so slowly . . . deep between her colossal-sized tits . . . she lowered Grayskull way down and then back up — the 2-inch-tall fortress rubbing amid her soft, giant boobs — which gently compressed the castle . . . its tiny captive, He-Man, within.

“Oooooh,” Evil-Lyn moaned.  “I love how Castle Grayskull slides up and down between my huge tits!”

Lifting the castle up to her enormous, gorgeous face, Evil-Lyn then shook it forcefully as the drawbridge fell open — a second later, the centimeter-tall He-Man tumbling out as he dangled by one hand from the very edge of the drawbridge.

Evil-Lyn then proceeded to slip Castle Grayskull back into her cleavage — the stone castle caressing the supple, soft skin of her super-gigantic boobs.

Slowly up and down, she moved the castle between her massive melons — the insect-sized He-Man barely hanging on.  The sexy witch repeated this over and over and over . . . and over again.

“I bet you never dreamed this would happen, He-Man,” Evil-Lyn said seductively, and laughed.

The witch then set Grayskull back on her nightstand, shutting the drawbridge with her fingernail.  The centimeter-tall He-Man stood outside the castle looking up as Evil-Lyn kneeled down on a pink rug close to the small table.

Reaching behind her back, the witch said, “I think it’s time we take this to the next level.”

He-Man watched the gorgeous, super-colossal sorceress as her bra straps fell from her shoulders.  Reaching in front of her, Evil-Lyn then grasped her lavender bra and slowly lowered it down into her lap.

He-Man’s mouth agape, his eyes captivated, unable to look away — Evil-Lyn’s super-gigantic, round, soft yet firm breasts appeared to hang magically 75 feet above his head — the small red Shrinkingstone sparkling, dangling between them.  The witch’s perfect, heavenly globes truly seemed larger than life — such massive, immense mammaries . . . proudly thrust upward and out, perky and sublime.

Taking the centimeter-tall hero between her thumb and index finger, she lifted him off the nightstand.  He-Man’s eyes grew wide at the vision of the witch’s large perfect, round areolas.  Her pinkish-brown nipples were very firm, protruding from her areolas at a length greater than He-Man’s height.

The witch reopened the drawbridge of Castle Grayskull, and she dropped the tiny He-Man inside.  She then held the stone castle up against her super-humongous breast as she inserted her hard nipple into the mouth of Grayskull.

Gently yet quickly, she bounced the toy-sized fortress on and off her nipple, as the firm protuberance moved in and out of the castle entrance — repeatedly over and over and over again.

The bug-sized He-Man tumbled back down through the castle, crashing onto Evil-Lyn’s nipple as he clung to her with all of his strength, barely able to hang on with all the shaking.

The witch then set Castle Grayskull back down on her nightstand, far away near the back.  She looked down at He-Man dangling from her firm nipple, as she giggled.  “If you wanted to be intimate with my nipple that much, He-Man, you could have just asked me.”  She laughed, lifting him off her nipple with her long nail, and then gently set him down on the nightstand.

He-Man looked up as the gorgeous Evil-Lyn cupped both of her humongous boobs from underneath with her elegant hands.  Leaning slightly forward — she slowly bounced them up and down, up and down . . . up and down . . . her mountainous mammaries jiggling erotically in front of and above his head.

He-Man tried to look away, but he couldn’t — his eyes fixated, obsessed with the witch’s super-enormous jiggling boobs.

Then squeezing her huge perfect tits together, Evil-Lyn cooed, “Remember this?”  She giggled as she released her big breasts, only to squeeze them together again, over and over and over . . . and over again.

The witch pressed her super-gigantic tits together — holding them there — as she smirked down at the tiny hero.  “Mmmm, however are you going to defeat me, He-Man?” she flirted.  “Saving the world is such a big job for someone so . . . very . . . tiny.”

Evil-Lyn began to gently smack the sides of her huge boobs as they bounced together . . . over and over . . . as they bounced and bounced, colliding with one another and then bouncing back.

The beautiful witch then paused for a moment, slowly caressing the wooden table with her feminine middle finger of her right hand — her long polished nails encircling the insect-sized He-Man.

“I think our relationship is ready for some more intimacy.”  Evil-Lyn smirked, plucking He-Man off the nightstand.

Holding the centimeter-tall He-Man facedown on her left areola, next to her nipple, she took a piece of glittering, magical lavender tape — a few inches long, about ¾ -inch wide — and gently pressed it onto him, so only his tiny head stuck out.

The witch laughed as she climbed into her large bed, pulling the pink silk blanket over her sexy legs — the light in the bedroom slowly dimming.

“Well, goodnight my little bug,” Evil-Lyn said, and giggled.  “If you survive the night, I’ll tease you again tomorrow.”

 

CHAPTER 16 * Scientific Research

The next day Evil-Lyn woke, sitting up in her large bed — stretching her toned arms out at her sides and then above her head.  She ran her elegant fingers through her short platinum blond hair . . . the lovely locks falling in a sexy, come-hither sort of way.

The beautiful witch was topless.  Her huge, magnificent breasts were perky and ready to start another day.  Slowly, Evil-Lyn removed the magical tape from her left nipple — the centimeter-tall He-Man still sticking to the tape, having been placed there the night before.

Holding the lavender tape up high, she dangled it at the level of her large haunting dark eyes.  “My little bug, I had the most fun dream last night.  You were shrunk,” Evil-Lyn said, and giggled, “but you were at the Royal Palace.  All the scientists there were so perplexed and didn’t know what to do about your little problem. . . .  So I was thinking, He-Man, that you and I could do some ‘scientific’ research to study your shrunken condition.”

Evil-Lyn noticed He-Man looking down as he remained completely helpless on the magical tape.  “Oh, I see you’re looking at my big tits . . . or is it the Shrinkingstone you want me to use on you — to re-enlarge you back to your normal size.”

Peeling He-Man off the tape with her long polished nail, she brought him close to her right ear.

“Please, Evil-Lyn, please make me big again,” He-Man said.  “You must not rule Eternia!  You must be stopped!”

Bringing her fingernail back before her gigantic, stunningly beautiful face, she said, “I knew you had mischievous plans, He-Man!  That is a naughty little bug! . . . And your Boy-Scout honesty really needs some work, if you ever hope to deceive me.”

The witch quickly tossed the pink blanket aside, swinging her sexy legs over the side of the bed.  Her bare feet touching the hard-wood floor, she walked over to a nearby shelf.  The witch picked up a glass test tube — six inches long and ¾-inch in diameter — and she dropped He-Man inside as he tumbled down the 90 feet to the very bottom.

“Now then . . .” Evil-Lyn cooed, holding the test tube up before her beautiful large dark eyes.  “To use the Shrinkingstone would be much too easy.  I’ll have to run some tests . . .” she gave He-Man a sexy wink, then continued, “in order to study your tiny size further.”

At that moment, a white lab coat magically materialized upon Evil-Lyn.  The long white flaps were open, the witch’s curvaceous body still presented to the tiny He-Man.  Her very large boobs remained uncovered, the white flaps running along the outer edge of her bust, her firm nipples still in view.

In addition to her only other article of clothing — her lavender laced thong — the witch was now wearing a pair of rectangular, scholarly glasses . . . like what a kinky secretary or professor might wear.

Adjusting her eyewear, Evil-Lyn spoke to He-Man in the test tube.  “Science is much like sorcery as you might imagine, He-Man — though science does have its limitations. . . .  In order for us to proceed, we must first examine your size.”

Evil-Lyn brought the bottom of the test tube over to her right nipple — tapping it repeatedly as her nipple became even more firm.

Oh, my, He-Man, you are quite tiny!” she teased, and laughed.  “Even my nipple is bigger than you!”  Placing her left hand on her chin, “Hmmm . . . this definitely requires more study!”

The sexy sorceress raised the glass tube to her full, pouty red lips — kissing it once near He-Man.  Her voluptuous lips then parted, and she began to suck on the tip of the tube, sliding her wet tongue along the glass.  She let the test tube glide slowly forward and back a dozen times, not once letting it fully escape her lips.

Then raising the tube up, she extended her long pink tongue, as it curled playfully — flicking the tube’s bottom.  He-Man watched helplessly as she then moaned softly, running her giant tongue along the glass with a deliberately long . . . slow . . . lick.  Again and again, the beautiful witch licked the glass tube — until, finally, she brought He-Man before her large dark eyes once more.

“If we are to solve your little problem, He-Man, we’ll just have to keep experimenting — now won’t we?”

The mischievous witch then tucked the six-inch test tube deep down into her lavender panties . . . so that the top of the glass tube was barely visible.  She began to leisurely walk about her large bedroom, her giant, seductive voice filling He-Man’s ears.

“He-Man . . . when I first met you and laid my eyes upon your big, strong muscles . . . I knew that one day they would belong to me, and I would rule you as your Mistress.  Shrinking you down to such a fun size,” the witch said, and laughed, “has been the cherry on top of my little sundae.”

Evil-Lyn crossed her arms as she continued to saunter across her bedroom, her big boobs gently pressing together.  “Surely, when you showed up at Snake Mountain with your mighty Battle Cat, you felt that something was different — that my power had grown.  You had barely escaped my clutches before I obtained the Shrinkingstone! . . . And with Skeletor shrunk, you knew I had defeated your adversary who you could not.”

The beautiful witch stopped walking, placing her feminine hands on her curvy hips — “Oooh . . . how do you like being in my panties, He-Man? . . . a powerful woman with her tiny, tiny man.”

Evil-Lyn slowly slid the six-inch glass tube up, out of her panties — bringing it to the level of her large dark eyes.  He-Man had climbed, nearly reaching the top of the test tube . . . his centimeter-tall body like a little insect.

“No, no . . . you’re not going to get away that easily, He-Man! . . . You are my tiny prisoner!”  Evil-Lyn then flicked the glass with her long nail — He-Man plummeting down the 90-foot glass cylinder, hitting the bottom with a hard thud!

Walking across the room, the witch then placed the glass tube into a wooden test tube holder, which sat upon a high shelf.  Magically, a metal cap appeared on the end of the tube — an ultra-fine mesh allowing in air, but making escape impossible.

“I have some unfinished business to attend to . . . but I won’t be gone long — remember that.”

Evil-Lyn’s skintight purple outfit then reappeared, her white lab coat and glasses having vanished.  She walked out of the bedroom, her high-heeled boots striking the hard-wood floor with super-gigantic, thunderous BOOMS! . . . the glass test tube rattling in its wooden holder.

 

CHAPTER 17 * Vore Galore

The centimeter-tall He-Man lay at the bottom of the tall, glass test tube which sat in a wooden holder atop a high shelf in Evil-Lyn’s bedroom.

He-Man was exhausted.  It had been hours since Evil-Lyn had left — but He-Man had not slept the previous night, having been literally taped to the sexy witch’s perfect areola the entire night while she slept.

He-Man’s eyelids getting heavy, he then finally drifted off.  When he awoke, he found himself lying on the stone floor inside Castle Grayskull.  He got up and began to cautiously walk up the stairs to the second floor, an eerie silence pervading the castle.

“Hello? . . .” He-Man called out, his inquiry met with more silence.

He-Man slowly approached the tower window.  Looking out, the surreal image of Evil-Lyn’s unimaginably gigantic bedroom came into view — the 2-inch-tall fortress still on the nightstand of the evil sorceress.

He-Man shuddered, when suddenly the view of Evil-Lyn’s bedroom changed to an opaque, pure white.  He-Man strained his eyes, but could not make out what he was seeing.

He ran back down the stairs, pulling a large lever as Grayskull’s drawbridge began to creak as it lowered.  The large wooden drawbridge then struck the ground with a low-sounding boom!

Walking out of the castle, He-Man’s eyes were stunned at the sight of a seemingly endless sea of white — a hazy sky overhead.  He stepped down onto the white surface. . . .  It was solid and shiny.  He bent down and felt its hard, smooth texture.

Suddenly, the figure of Mer-Man appeared out of thin air — ten feet from He-Man’s location.  Then Beast Man appeared, ten feet off to He-Man’s right.  And then Tri-Klops came into sight . . . and then Trap Jaw as well!

They were all the same size as He-Man, and they seemed disoriented — looking off to their left and right, and up and down.

“What are we arrr — doing at Castle Grayskull?” Beast Man growled.

“We’re not really there,” He-Man answered.  “Well, we are, but Evil-Lyn shrunk Grayskull down.”

Just then, the greenish-gray fortress vanished . . . as Beast Man seemed especially startled.

“I don’t see a way out,” Tri-Klops said, scanning with his special visor.

“Arahhar . . .” Beast Man snarled.  “Maybe Evil-Lyn wants us to fight to the death.”

Mer-Man looked anxiously at Trap Jaw — when at that moment the super-enormous, sexy voice of Evil-Lyn saturated the air.  “No, fur-brain,” the witch said, “I don’t want you to fight to the death.”

The sky then lifted off the shiny white landscape — and the super-gigantic face of Evil-Lyn peered down at the five insect-sized men!  “I want to eat my little snacks alive!  I am having all of you for dessert!  Ahahahahahahaha!”

Evil-Lyn set down the glass lid to the enormous porcelain platter, which contained the centimeter-tall captives.  The round, 18-inch platter had its outer edge sloping upwards — and the little insect-sized prisoners at the center had more than a football field’s distance to the perimeter.

The gorgeous witch leaned in close . . . her super-gigantic model-like face looming above them.  Evil-Lyn’s head was 135 feet tall, not including her purple and black headdress.  Her hauntingly beautiful, large dark eyes were 15 feet tall — as were her full, pouty red lips.

“I’m going to eat you all up!” the witch said with a huge grin — revealing her large bright white teeth.

“Run, He-Man!” Mer-Man shouted as everyone panicked, running in different directions.

He-Man began to sprint — when suddenly a pinkish-red liquid began to spill down onto the shiny white surface.  Evil-Lyn held a metal ladle over the platter as she drizzled a thick strawberry syrup all along the outer rim — encircling the entire group.

She then took another ladle full of strawberry syrup as she laughed, then let it drip all over the round white platter — moving her feminine hand side to side as she covered the entire surface in lines of strawberry-red.

Beast Man came to a sudden stop — still far from the platter’s edge.  He lifted his leg onto the nearly 3-foot-deep syrup, and then pulled his second leg forward.  His speed had been reduced to a near crawl as he slowly plodded through the thick, sticky liquid.

He-Man came to a stop as well, just as he noticed Evil-Lyn’s feminine thumb and fingertip pluck Beast Man off the white dish — raising him high into the air, as she extended her long pink tongue . . . dropping a screaming Beast Man on top of it.

Closing her lips, the witch then scooped Mer-Man onto the long nail of her left index finger while he was stuck in the syrup.  Bringing him up to her mouth — her head slightly tilted back — she let him fall onto her tongue as well.

Lowering her chin close to the platter’s surface, Evil-Lyn then opened her mouth directly in front of He-Man.  The witch’s long pink tongue emerged as He-Man saw both tiny Beast Man and tiny Mer-Man struggling to hang on to the witch’s enormous wet tongue.

Her tongue returning inside her mouth, her full lips then sealed shut.  He-Man watched as her throat then convulsed as she swallowed both of them down in one gulp — a huge sexy grin appearing a second later.

He-Man started to sprint parallel to one of the lines of strawberry syrup — when abruptly he crashed into an immovable wall, Evil-Lyn’s long nail blocking his retreat.

He felt his body compressed as he was lifted off his feet — a second later falling as Evil-Lyn dropped him beside Tri-Klops and Trap Jaw near the center of the round platter.

Picking up both Tri-Klops and Trap Jaw simultaneously between the thumb and index finger of her right hand, the witch then dipped her left index finger and nail into a bowl of whipped cream.

Raising both the whipped cream and the bug-sized men to her lips, Evil-Lyn pressed their tiny bodies into the dollop of cream — her nail and fingertip then disappearing into her mouth as her red lips pursed, enclosing around her finger.  The witch sucked her finger as she slowly pulled her finger out — minus Trap Jaw and Tri-Klops.

Swallowing them down, Evil-Lyn then smirked at the centimeter-tall He-Man who had witnessed the whole thing.

“I’m still hungry, little He-Man,” the witch cooed, then giggled.

He-Man then charged into a wide band of syrup, his knees lifting nearly to his chest as he moved through the thick, sticky strawberry syrup.

He-Man then saw the gigantic pink tongue of Evil-Lyn as she slowly licked the syrup off the porcelain platter just off to his left . . . and then again close to He-Man on his right side.  “Mmmmm . . . I’m so hungry — I need you in my tummy, He-Man!”

The witch then took a cherry by the stem and dipped it into the bowl of whipped cream.  Lowering it down onto the platter, in front of the bug-sized hero, she gently slid the cherry back and forth — the white cream mixing with the strawberry syrup.

Then sliding the 12-foot-high cherry into He-Man — he stuck to it as she raised it high, high into the air . . . He-Man ascending over 350 feet in just two seconds.

He-Man looked down as his wet, cream-covered hands and arms clung to the giant crimson cherry.  He gasped, his eyes large as he took in the sight of Evil-Lyn’s super-gigantic mouth — open, directly beneath him, waiting with anticipation.

“Our relationship has taken a new twist, wouldn’t you say, He-Man? . . . you as my food.”  With her head back, her mouth open, she laughed — baring her big sharp white teeth.

He-Man began to slip down the curve of the cherry’s side.  “No!” He-Man yelled, slowly sliding downward . . . until there was nothing left to hold onto.  He then fell down . . . down . . . down . . .

“NOOOOOOO!” He-Man screamed as he landed on Evil-Lyn’s enormous pink wet tongue.

The witch laughed — “Ahahahahahahahahaha! . . . Oh — Yes! . . . Yes!  Yes!  Yes!”

Evil-Lyn — with her mouth partially open, letting in some light for He-Man to see — playfully tossed the centimeter-tall He-Man on her giant tongue, lifting it up and down and then side to side.  Raising her tongue to the roof of her mouth, she then pinned the tiny hero, compressing him as her tongue slowly slid forward and back.

He-Man then felt his body tumble through the air as he landed on top of the witch’s large white molars.  The enamel was hard, sharp and slippery — He-Man sinking down into the valley, each tooth like a giant bed.

Evil-Lyn’s powerful tongue then pressed He-Man against the inside of her cheek, and then scooped him up onto the front of her upper teeth — slowly sliding him across her slippery, wet bicuspids . . . her large, sharp canine . . . and then across her perfect incisors in front.

Returning her tongue and He-Man to the center of her mouth, the sexy witch moaned softly.  “Oooooh . . . I am going to devour you, little He-Man.”

Her enormous, massive tongue lifted backwards as He-Man tumbled to the back of the witch’s throat.  Her warm saliva covering him, Evil-Lyn then swallowed He-Man . . . as he began to move down her esophagus.

In complete darkness, the witch’s esophagus powerfully squeezed the small morsel-sized hero — pushing him down from the top, while pulling him from below.

Unable to breathe, He-Man felt himself being crushed as he descended lower and lower . . . and lower . . .

Then, finally, he fell into an enormous dark cavern, having entered Evil-Lyn’s stomach as He-Man plummeted down . . . down . . . down . . .

 

CHAPTER 18 * Home

The next thing He-Man remembered was gasping for air, his lungs voraciously taking it in.  And as he coughed, he could hear his own voice — his eyes blinking as he stared at the peach-white ground beneath him.

At that moment, the centimeter-tall He-Man realized he was in the palm of Evil-Lyn’s hand.  The witch held him just below her super-gigantic, stunningly beautiful face.

“I teleported you,” Evil-Lyn said in her sexy voice, “just before my stomach acid had its way with you.  I spared your life, because I have a little errand for you to do.”

He-Man got to his feet as he looked up at the dark beauty of the evil sorceress — still trying to catch his breath.

“Go and tell King Randor,” the witch said, “that if he surrenders and serves me, then I will spare his life.  If he refuses, I will shrink his entire kingdom.”

Just then, He-Man found himself standing in the middle of the Evergreen Forest — the warm morning sun shining on his face . . . the sound of birds chirping in the branches high above.  He-Man looked down and noticed the pine needles were small at his feet — he was once again his normal, original size.

The Royal Palace was tens of miles from He-Man’s location in the forest.  “Well, nothing like a jog in the morning,” he said, and began to run.

A few minutes of running through the wilderness, He-Man spotted a man flying high above the treetops.  He-Man came to a stop, when a few seconds later, a gray winged-simian type of humanoid landed before him.  The being had blue goggles and a red helmet.

“Stratos, my old friend, I’m so glad to see you,” He-Man said.

“Likewise, He-Man,” Stratos replied.  “Need a lift to the Royal Palace?”

“You read my mind,” He-Man answered.

Stratos then lifted from underneath He-Man’s arms as he flew up into the air, holding He-Man from behind.  At incredible speed, the two of them flew over the green trees below — the trees passing by in a blur.  Eventually, the trees became sparser, and yellowish-brown flatlands covered the landscape.

About 20 minutes later, the vegetation turned a lush green, a winding river flowing beneath them.  A giant plateau rose up off in the distance. . . .  On top of the rock was an orange-ish, terra-cotta-colored structure with round edges, tall spires, and a 50-foot-high tower with a dome-shaped roof near the center.

“Eternos City, He-Man.  Welcome home,” Stratos said.

The enormous building complex contained the Royal Palace (the tower) and served as the ruling capital for all Eternia, at least the Light-Hemisphere side.

Stratos flew over the palace, then gently landed setting He-Man down.

“Thanks, Stratos, I’ll take it from here,” He-Man said.

He-Man walked up a flight of stairs, then turned into a hallway with blue marble floors.  Palace guards stood at attention, lining the long hallway — gray curved helmets on their heads . . . orange-ish-yellow armor on their torsos, their arms and legs in green.

He-Man walked past the guards, his big strong muscles flexing and twitching.  Taking a left, he saw Ram Man standing next to the wall, about 20 feet down the hall.  The bulky Ram Man, with his springy legs and flat-topped metal helmet, stood up perfectly straight.

“He-Man,” Ram Man said, with the utmost respect.

He-Man nodded to Ram Man as he passed by — turning left again, as the muscle-bound hero entered the Royal Throne Room.

A palace guard, standing up tall, holding a spear vertically at his side, loudly announced — “King Randor, Heroic Ruler of Eternia, Randor of the House of Miro, I present . . . He-Man.”

He-Man walked closer to the king and queen who sat on purple thrones on a platform a couple feet high, thirty feet away from him.

King Randor was dressed in a royal-blue robe with orange garments and blue shoes.  He had brown hair and a brown beard, a golden crown atop his head.

To the king’s left, sat Queen Marlena in a luxurious green gown — her orange hair adorned with a smaller golden crown of her own.  And standing to the right of the king was Man-At-Arms, who stood perfectly still, resting his crossed hands in front of him.

He-Man approached the king.  “Your Majesty, I bring urgent news about the fate of your kingdom and all Eternia!”

Looking off to his side, examining his fingernails, the king replied, “Yes, what is it?  I don’t have all day.”

“The witch Evil-Lyn told me to tell you this message,” He-Man said.  “If you surrender and serve her, she will spare your life — but if you do not, she will shrink down your whole kingdom.”

The king’s belly shook with robust laughter.  “I would never serve that evil seductress!”

“I cannot emphasize enough, Your Majesty,” He-Man said, “the seriousness of this threat.”

Looking He-Man in the eyes, the king leaned forward.  “He-Man, you are one of Eternia’s greatest champions of all time.  Statues will be erected in the Hall of Heroic Warriors in your honor, and your name will be remembered for millennia . . . not like my son, Prince Adam.”

The queen then spoke.  “I’m sure Prince Adam is attending to his duties, my husband.”

“Yes, well . . .” the king said.

“Please, Your Majesty,” He-Man exhorted.

Queen Marlena then gripped the king’s left wrist.  “Randor, we must not underestimate this witch.  She seems to have grown in power very quickly!”

The king turned lazily toward his wife.  “She is just one woman, dear.”

“Yes,” the queen added, “but that one woman has shrunken over half the Royal Army!”

The king sat up straight, adjusting his blue robe.  “I trust in Man-At-Arms’ ingenuity.”

Looking at He-Man, the king said, “Man-At-Arms has been very productive these past several days with the help of his engineering crew.  He has developed a barrier — some kind of force field — which completely surrounds and covers the palace and nearly all of Eternos City.”

Man-At-Arms then leaned slightly toward the king.  “The barrier-dome is up, and it is functioning properly, Your Majesty.”

“Good!” the king said.  “I am confident that it will hold.”

Just then, a Royal Guard stepped into the Throne Room.  “Your Majesty — the witch has arrived!  She is just outside the barrier!”

 

CHAPTER 19 * Oh No!

With the Royal Guard’s announcement that Evil-Lyn had arrived outside the energy barrier, protecting Eternos City and the Royal Palace, King Randor and Queen Marlena stood up.  The two of them, along with He-Man and Man-At-Arms, walked to a large balcony just off the Royal Throne Room.

“I can’t see the barrier,” the king said.

“It’s there, Your Majesty,” Man-At-Arms replied.  “It’s just that nothing is coming into contact with it.”

Suddenly, a huge ripple of light came from the bottom of the energy-dome, far off in the distance, accompanied by a loud high-pitched buzzing sound.  Then again and again — waves of flashing light came from the bottom of the barrier.  A pause of silence lasted a few seconds . . . when the bottom of the barrier lit up, streaks of energy rising to the top of the dome.

And then there was nothing to see, just silence . . . which lasted over thirty seconds.

King Randor then said, “Evil-Lyn cannot get through it!  She won’t be able to shrink any of the citizens of Eternos City.”  Turning to Man-At-Arms, the king smiled and shook his hand.  “Congratulations, Duncan!  I knew you had it in you.”

“No wait, Your Majesty!” He-Man interjected.  “Evil-Lyn, she is . . . no!  No!  No! . . . She is growing!  We’re not shrinking.  Evil-Lyn is actually growing!”

The curvaceous, beautiful witch, on the outskirts of the city, was growing bigger and bigger right before everyone’s eyes.  Her height seemed to skyrocket up as her voluptuous figure enlarged in proportion to her newfound stature.

Evil-Lyn’s wide, womanly hips, small waist, and her busty bosom continued to increase in size — her tight-fitting purple costume enlarging as it clung to her pleasing curves.  The sexy witch grew bigger and bigger . . . growing higher and higher . . . taller and taller!

The witch’s height kept increasing — 500 feet . . . 600 . . . 700 . . . 800 . . . 900!  Evil-Lyn then passed the level of 1000 feet!

“She’s still growing!” Man-At-Arms exclaimed.  “It’s not . . . possible!”

The inhabitants in the palace and in the city streets began to run — screaming as they collided with one another in their hysteria.

The beautiful sorceress continued to grow upward — 2000 . . . 3000 . . . 4000 feet!  Her long, strong, shapely legs towering, higher and higher as her size grew bigger and bigger and bigger . . . and bigger!

The sexy witch shot up to 5000 feet . . . 6000 . . . 7000 . . . 8000 . . . 9000 feet!  Her height kept ascending, rising . . . growing bigger and bigger . . . Evil-Lyn’s height then finally stopping after climbing to over 10,000 feet tall!

The gorgeous, statuesque Evil-Lyn looked down, placing her feminine hands on her wide, shapely hips.  Having grown higher than the heavens, the goddess-sized witch smirked down at the tiny city and palace at her feet.  “AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” Evil-Lyn’s sexy voice thundered, her laughter causing the ground to quake.

The orange 50-foot-tall palace was less than a centimeter tall to the witch — all of the people no bigger than a millimeter in height . . . the size of specks of dust.

Evil-Lyn’s high-heeled purple-leather boots towered at 2300 feet!  As she lifted her super-super-colossal boot, she grinned, stomping down on the itty-bitty palace in the center of the city — the energy-barrier instantly collapsing as if it didn’t even exist.

Her boot landed with a super-enormous, deafening BOOM!!!!!!!  The sole of her boot forming a deep crater on the top of the plateau — rocks and pieces of building flying off, exploding in all directions.

He-Man had run to the aircraft hanger, and having watched the goddess-sized Evil-Lyn raise up her purple boot — he now was violently tossed to the ground after hitting the ceiling several times.

His eyes blurred, he saw dozens of Royal Guards streaking through the air, sitting atop Sky Sleds — one-man, aerial assault vehicles.  Rushing to his feet, He-Man jumped into the pilot’s seat of a Wind Raider.  The jet-propelled aircraft was a multi-seat attack vehicle — olive-green in color with yellowish-orange wings and tail.

He-Man began flipping switches, preparing to take off — an adolescent Royal Guard having hopped onto a Sky Sled a few feet from He-Man.  The guard said anxiously, visibly shaking, “I guess now is when you really earn your pay!”

He-Man turned to the guard — “I don’t get paid.”

He-Man’s aircraft flew out of the hanger — quickly ascending . . . 100 feet . . . 200 . . . 300 . . . 400 . . . 500 . . .

Above his head, He-Man could see hundreds of Royal Guards flying on Sky Sleds around Evil-Lyn’s 2300-foot-tall purple-leather boots.  Smaller than gnats, they looked like specks of dust buzzing around, shooting their tiny lasers.

He-Man flew higher — 1000 feet . . . 2000 feet.  His Winder Raider aircraft dodged Sky Sleds as they zipped past him, narrowly missing him.

He-Man flew up past the purple cuff of the witch’s boot, which was wrapped tightly around, and midway up, Evil-Lyn’s strong, shapely calf.  Her calf appeared unimaginably enormous . . . her powerful female muscle rising up yet another 1000 feet.

“Come on!” He-Man shouted as he soared to 3000 feet . . . then 3500 . . . then 4000.  The aircraft’s engine then began to make strange, intermittent sounds as the engine struggled.

Suddenly, the ship’s control panel began to flash in red — as a computer voice said: “Warning!  Warning!  Exceeding elevation limit!”

He-Man flew higher — continuing to climb to 4100 feet . . . 4200 . . . 4300 . . . 4400 . . . 4500. . . .  The engine reaching its breaking point, the aircraft began to level off on its own.

He-Man was now at the level of Evil-Lyn’s muscular, feminine thighs.  He-Man’s aircraft was equivalent to only a couple millimeters long — and the witch’s sexy, powerful thighs were super-super-colossal!

He-Man fired the ship’s lasers and photon guns simultaneously — Bam!  Bam!  Bam!  Bam!  Bam!  Bam!  Bam!  The energy beams were a direct hit.  As He-Man veered to the left, his eyes widened in shock — the energy strikes had absolutely no effect!

Then He-Man saw the witch’s unimaginably massive, powerful, feminine thigh lift up as she then stomped down onto Eternos City — a deafening BOOM!!!!!!! as dust and building debris billowed out from underneath the witch’s super-super-gigantic boot.

Evil-Lyn stomped down again and again and again.  Then as the witch stepped forward, her leg touched He-Man’s ship as it immediately began to plummet toward the ground.  He-Man jumped out — for a moment, grabbing onto a passing Sky Sled — then falling yet again as his Wind Raider crashed in a ball of fire.

Falling into some tree branches, He-Man tried to hold on as he then struck the ground hard.  Barely able to move, He-Man looked up as the 10,000-plus-foot-tall witch bent over — her super-humongous feminine hand swatting the tiny Sky Sleds flying around her purple boots.

The dust-sized ships instantly exploded upon contact—hundreds of Royal Guards riding Sky Sleds knocked out of the air by a simple wave of the witch’s hand.

All of the aircraft having crashed or exploded, Evil-Lyn looked down at Eternos City in complete ruins — nothing  but orange rubble from one end of the plateau to the other.

He-Man fought to get to his feet as he watched Evil-Lyn as she shrank back down to her normal size in just a matter of seconds.  And then, there the witch stood — staring at He-Man — about 100 feet away.

She teleported twenty feet closer in a fraction of a second — then teleported another twenty feet . . . again and again, until a second later she collided into He-Man as he was knocked down onto the ground on his back.  The beautiful, curvaceous witch, in her skintight purple outfit, sat on top of He-Man’s stomach and hips — her powerful legs straddling him as she held down his wrists on either side of his head.

“Why is it we keep meeting like this?” Evil-Lyn cooed in her seductive voice.

He-Man struggled with all of his strength to break free, but the witch was too powerful.

Evil-Lyn then slowly lowered herself as her full lips parted . . . and then locking onto He-Man’s lips, she kissed him.  In a long, deep passionate kiss, the witch’s luscious lips played with He-Man’s — her mouth gently opening and closing again and again and again . . . and again.

Then sitting back up, still holding He-Man’s arms to the ground, the witch said, “Mmmm — that’s nice.”

“No sorceress is more evil than you, Evil-Lyn,” He-Man said.

“Thank you, He-Man,” she said with a grin.

Suddenly, He-Man found himself shrinking yet again.  The beautiful witch positioned her perfect, sexy body so that her huge boobs were directly over the shrinking He-Man.

He shrank smaller and smaller quickly . . . reaching the size of a millimeter-tall in just seconds.  He-Man looked up at the unimaginably gigantic breasts of Evil-Lyn — her cleavage and huge tits heaving like celestial planetary bodies.

The witch levitated the speck-sized He-Man onto her long feminine nail.  Standing up, she squeezed her heavenly spheres together, holding them there with her left arm.  Letting the hero fall from her fingernail, he plummeted deep into her cleavage.  She grinned, and said, “Ready to begin your new life at Snake Mountain, my little He-Man?”

Then in a bright flash of light, she disappeared.

 

CHAPTER 20 * Epilogue

Standing on the top of the bathroom counter, the millimeter-tall He-Man realized he had just been teleported there.  He was in Snake Mountain, in Evil-Lyn’s bathroom, which was adjacent to her bedroom.  After Evil-Lyn’s “growth spurt” at the now-demolished Royal Palace and Eternos City, He-Man could be said to have butterflies in his stomach.

Suddenly, in walked the goddess-sized Evil-Lyn, her feminine hands running through her sexy platinum blond locks.  She was wearing only her lavender bra and thong panties — which wrapped around her incredible hourglass figure.

The witch immediately removed her bra — tossing it onto the counter — as the dust-sized He-Man watched as her super-super-huge boobs jiggled magnificently, high above his head.

Then removing the Shrinkingstone around her neck, she set it down on the counter not far from He-Man.  Peering down at him, she said in her naturally seductive voice, “This is just a necklace to me now — I have absorbed all of its power permanently into my being.”

Evil-Lyn then stepped close to He-Man.  The witch’s spectacular, voluptuous hips rose up, more than filling He-Man’s field of vision — her lavender lace thong directly in front of his eyes.

Looking down at him on the bathroom counter, she playfully said in her goddess-sized voice, “I was surprised to learn from your thoughts, He-Man, that you are still a virgin.  Fortunately, since I am a female, I have the required body parts to remedy your little situation.”

Slowly sliding her elegant thumbs under the string-like straps of her thong, Evil-Lyn began to stretch her lavender panties as she pulled the thin straps up and down . . . and then twisting, stretching her panties diagonally side to side.

“Wait, Evil-Lyn!” He-Man called up to the goddess-sized sorceress.  “I am really Prince Adam!  I used my magical sword to transform into He-Man!”

The witch laughed.  “Your little secret won’t save you now, little man.”

The sexy Evil-Lyn then ever so slowly stripped off her panties right in front of the millimeter-tall He-Man — her glorious, perfect womanhood in full view — her thong stretched around the middle of her powerful thighs.  She stood there for several seconds — then bending down, she removed her panties, tossing them to the floor.

Levitating the itty-bitty hero onto her long feminine nail, the nude Evil-Lyn then stepped into a porcelain bathtub — steaming-warm water having magically filled the large bath.

Looking down at He-Man on her long nail, she said, “I know from your thoughts, He-Man, that you’ve secretly masturbated while thinking about me, many . . . many times these past years.  And I know I’ve always intimidated you . . . long before I shrunk you.”

The sexy sorceress slowly lowered herself into the hot water, which then completely flowed over her erotic curves as she lay down in the white tub — just her gorgeous face rising above the water at one end.

He-Man found himself floating in an enormous sea, which seemed to extend for miles to the shiny white sky-high bathtub walls — which surrounded the little ocean.

Floating up and down on the gentle waves, He-Man turned his head, his eyes growing large as he looked up — realizing he was just inches from Evil-Lyn’s towering, model-like face.  The witch’s head was over 1300 feet high — taller than a 130-story skyscraper!  Her full, succulent red lips were 150 feet tall as were her beautiful large dark eyes, her long eyelashes batting.  Evil-Lyn’s perfect nose was framed by her high, sculpted cheekbones . . . which gradually led down to her sexy chin.  The sensual sorceress peered down at He-Man floating helplessly — a mere speck on the water’s surface.

In her sexy, goddess-sized voice, Evil-Lyn cooed, “Does it make you horny, He-Man, that you were once the most powerful man in the universe . . . and now I, your nemesis, am the Supreme Ruler of Eternia, and you . . .” she laughed seductively, “are my dust-sized sex toy?”

The witch then pursed her full red lips as she gently blew tiny He-Man further out at sea.  The once gentle waves began to grow larger — soon crashing down on him — a violent wind encircling him as Evil-Lyn manifested her own miniature storm.

“Mwahahahahahahaha!” she laughed.  “I won’t leave you completely helpless, little He-Man.”

At that moment, He-Man discovered he was aboard a wooden boat as it rolled back and forth in the turbulent waters.  The ship was a mere 4 millimeters long from bow to stern; but, to He-Man, it was a 25-foot vessel with a tall mast and double sails, one stacked upon the other.

The skies above He-Man quickly turned ominous as large dark clouds materialized — the wind picking up and the waves growing even larger.  He-Man grabbed the wheel to the tiny wooden boat as he tried to navigate through the now giant waves which beat down on the vessel’s starboard side and crashed onto the deck.

Lightning flashed overhead with its thunderous clap, the wind tossing the boat to and fro, making steering a useless endeavor.  Suddenly, from within the deep sea, Evil-Lyn’s massive 70-foot-tall nipple ascended from the depths — water cascading down the great pinkish-brown protuberance.

The teeny-tiny boat was on a direct collision course, and it crashed into the side of the witch’s giant firm nipple — the wooden boards of the bow instantly snapping, a huge hole now taking on gushing water.

He-Man dove over the side — his hands latching onto a floating wooden plank.  Just then, Evil-Lyn’s super-super-huge breast began to rise up — as He-Man watched the wooden ship float down the side of her breast, disappearing hundreds of feet away in just a few seconds.

He-Man was on Evil-Lyn’s large, perfect areola, her giant nipple looming large next to him.  He could see the shiny wet skin of her unimaginably enormous boobs, the water gleaming over vast distances of her soft, smooth curves.

The skies beginning to clear, her gorgeous face peered down at the little speck.  “Oh, no, He-Man . . . looks like you’ve been shipwrecked.”  The witch giggled.  “I’m not giving you another boat.”

Her super-humongous boobs then submerged as He-Man treaded water once again, floating in the vast sea.  He watched as the beautiful witch pursed her full lips, and he was spun around, blown far, far out into the dangerous waters.

Floating up and down, he then saw Evil-Lyn’s lovely knees rise up about a mile away — suddenly, the sea began to disappear as the witch’s sexy abs began to emerge from beneath.  The millimeter-tall He-man was floating in the witch’s bellybutton — as he watched the water recede, flowing down and through her softly chiseled abs . . . the wet shimmering contours of her strong belly like a newly discovered country.

And then the water rose up yet again, as He-Man felt the strong wind as he was blown further out than he had ever been.  Evil-Lyn’s curvaceous, womanly hips and pelvis then lifted the speck-sized He-Man up onto new land — her smooth sexy wet skin shining beneath him.

“You’re getting closer, little He-Man, to losing that virginity of yours!  Ahahahahaha!”

Levitating him onto the very edge of her long polished nail — the evil, sexy sorceress brought him over her perfect, wet vulva . . . glistening beneath him and super-enormous.

Evil-Lyn then spread her lips wide open with two long feminine fingers — tiny He-Man dangling precariously from her nail, less than 2 inches above her vast bottomless pink depths.  He-Man felt waves of moist heat rising up across his millimeter-tall body, the witch’s pink, lubricated femininity waiting with eager anticipation.

“Are you afraid, little He-Man?” the witch cooed.  “The first time is always a bit . . . enveloping!  Ahahahahahahahahahaha!”

He-Man’s hands then slipped as he plummeted down . . . down . . . down into Evil-Lyn’s waiting vagina — as he was engulfed deep, deep inside her pink female abyss.

The salacious sorceress released her lips as they closed up around and high above the dust-sized He-Man — her feminine juices surrounding him . . . pervading his entire being.

Evil-Lyn smirked, stretching her long, perfect, erotic body . . . gently patting her wet womanhood with orgasmic satisfaction.

 

The End

Misc. Story Starts (never posted) by Tiny Jedi

Miscellaneous Story Starts (each a single chapter ... 4 stories total)

 STORY 1

~ Cousin’s Epic Boobs ~

Summary: Matt, a shy 17-year-old, goes to visit his relatives on the East Coast.  His crush on his busty 18-year-old cousin, Catherine, is at an all-time high, not to mention his fetish of being shrunk by her.  Matt summons the courage to share his secret fantasies with his cousin.  Will she approve?

- - - - -

For as long as Matt could remember, he had a crush on his cousin, Catherine.  She was a year older than he was.  She was sweet, beautiful, and had a bubbly personality that made Matt feel like he was inside a glass of champagne… the bubbles of flirtation all around him, making him feel warm and secure… in a state of eternal bliss.  She was the nicest and kindest person he had ever known.  Catherine would go out of her way to make Matt feel welcome whenever he would visit her family out in New Hampshire — always giving him a kiss on the cheek and a warm hug when they would first greet each other.  Visits were usually every few years since Matt lived on the West Coast, clear on the other side of the country.

It was time for another visit at the request of his Aunt Heather, who was Catherine’s mom.  It had been a whole four years since the last visit, and Matt was now 17.  Usually, Matt’s whole family, his parents, along with his younger brother who was now 12, would be going along for the trip.  But they had other vacation plans for the summer, and so it was the first time that Matt would fly to New Hampshire all by himself.  It had been arranged that Catherine, who was now 18, would pick up Matt at the airport.

A man’s voice came over the speaker system: “This is your pilot speaking.  We are now approaching our destination.  Again, please do not remove safety belts until the light has been turned off.  Thank you for flying American Airlines.”

Matt slipped his hand into his black carry-on bag, and pulled out a little plastic man: his G. I. Joe action figure from his childhood.  He had given all of his G. I. Joes away to his younger brother, but decided to keep his favorite one, named Duke, for memory sake.  The 3 ¾ -inch action figure had green pants, a yellowish-tan shirt, and brown boots all made of plastic, but it was that Duke had short blond hair like Matt which made the action figure his favorite… that, and Duke was the leader of the Joes.

If only I could be this small, Matt thought.  Catherine would be a giantess to me.  She would be unstoppable.  Matt smiled, as he imagined himself being placed down into his cousin’s cleavage as she spoke his name seductively, “Matthew… you’ve been a naughty little boy.  I hope you don’t mind spending time in jail… in my cleavage.”

Matt turned his legs sideways toward the window, feeling himself beginning to get an erection in his shorts.  “Whoa,” Matt said to himself, as he put the action figure back in his bag.  He glanced a couple seats over at the elderly man who sat in the aisle seat.  The man was just waking up as the plane’s landing gear began to be lowered, the motors making a loud whirring noise from somewhere below their feet.

For the last four years, ever since the last visit, Matt had fantasized about his cousin shrinking him, and masturbated countless times with these fantasies in his mind.  The last time he had been out East with his family, Matt was 13 and Catherine was 14.  Though his crush on his cousin had existed as far back as his earliest memories, it was the visit when Catherine was 14 which really caused his shrinking fantasies to take on a sexual tone.  His cousin had just begun to blossom, so to speak, and was busty for her age.  Her incredible beauty combined with her naturally flirtatious personality was overwhelming enough, but add a pair of nice-sized boobs into the mix, and Matt was hooked.

Matt looked over, awakening from another daydream, and noticed people beginning to file out of the plane.  He grabbed his carry-on, putting the strap over his shoulder, and began the slow walk down the aisle behind several other passengers.  I haven’t seen her for so long.  She’s 18 now… that means she’s technically an adult.  Matt felt himself become aroused by his thoughts, but as he walked further toward the plane’s exit, he suddenly felt a twinge of anxiety in his gut.  Oh, no.  Why did I bring the action figure?  Matt anxiously touched his face.  I know the plan was to tell Catherine about my fetish of her shrinking me.  I’ve had the fantasies forever.  Showing her Duke was to break the ice.  What was I thinking?!  I can’t go through with it.

 

STORY 2

~ Phone Sex Line ~

Summary: Garrett, an anxiety-prone young man, decides to call a phone sex line for the first time in his life.  His mission: to talk about his fantasy of shrinking down to 3 inches tall.

- - - - -

Garrett’s palms were sweating as he heard the sound through his phone.  It’s ringing, he thought.  Five dollars a minute.  I might as well get a minute’s worth.  Then the second ring came, and Garrett suddenly felt a lump in his throat, as he pulled the phone away from his ear, about to press the button to hang up.

“Hello, have you come to talk?” a sweet, feminine voice sounded from the young man’s phone.

Immediately returning his phone to his ear, he said, “Oh, umm… I’m sorry… I-I-I didn’t mean to, uh —”

“You called me sweetie, you didn’t mean to call me?  I’m Sasha.  What’s your name?”

Swallowing hard, he spoke, his voice cracking a bit, “M-M-My name?  Yeah, I’m called Garrett.”

A girlish, seductive giggle sounded through his phone, and the young woman’s voice suddenly reached a whole new level of sexiness.  “You’re called Garrett… I like that.”

“Yeah, uh…” he said, his voice wavering.  “Wow, your voice is really sexy, really hot.”

“Mmmm… I’m so glad you called me, Garrett.  Do you want to share your fantasies with me, and we can play?”

Garrett could feel his heart beating loudly in his temple, and he then became aware that he was breathing rapidly.  “Uh… Your name is Sasha.  I umm.... ah…”

The woman giggled.  “Yes, my name is Sasha.  Surely you called me because you wanted to cum.”

“Whoa, your voice is… is… incredibleReally hot.  I mean, really, wow!  I just didn’t really… I already entered my credit card info, but I think I made a mistake calling —”

Sounding as if her lips were pouting erotically, she spoke, “Oh, Garrett.  Don’t you want me as a playmate?”  She giggled, and then continued, “Tell me anything and we can role-play it.”

“An-An-An-Anything?”

“Of course, love,” Sasha cooed, and then added in her seductive tone, “Anything to make you cum.”  She giggled.  “What turns you on, Garrett?  I want to know.  Please tell me.”

“Oh… uh…” Garrett said nervously.

“Don’t be shy,” the female voice said.  “I want to know your deepest desires… What turns Garrett on...?”

He heard Sasha giggle again, her voice sounding mesmerizing as if her voice had some hypnotic, supernatural power.  “Umm…” Garrett began, “I did call because I wanted to talk about some of my fantasies… but…”

“I love fantasies, Garrett.  You can tell me anything.”

“Well, it’s not… um…” he said, his face becoming very warm, and guessing that he must be blushing horribly.  “Most people don’t have this particular fantasy, I don’t think.”

“Is it bondage?” the female voice said.  “Or… is it beastiality?”

“Oh, no, no… there’s no animals involved.  But it’s sort of like bondage, I guess.  I never thought of it that way.”

There were several seconds of silence, and then Sasha said, “You can tell me, or would you like me to keep guessing?”

“Um, sorry,” Garrett said.  “It’s just… I never actually told anyone face-to-face or directly speaking to them.  So, it’s kind of… hard.  I’m sorry.”

Sasha giggled.  “You know what I want to make hard, Garrett?  It’s right between your legs… it’s your cock.”

“Oh,” Garrett said, suddenly becoming both flustered and aroused.  “I guess I could just say it… it’s, uh… I have this fantasy that… I…”  He couldn’t believe he was really speaking his most profound and deepest secret to a total stranger over the phone.  “…I have this fantasy that I… shrink… to like 3 inches tall.”

There was a brief pause, and then Sasha replied, “You want me to shrink you, Garrett?”  She giggled.  “That would be fun.  Are you into just shrinking or are you into women growing, too?”

“Uh, I guess both,” he answered.  “But more into the being shrunk part… I can’t believe I told you that I have this fantasy.”

“To let you know, Garrett,” she said softly, “I really love power fantasies.  But I want to know more about what specifically turns you on related to being shrunk.  Is 3 inches tall your favorite size to be shrunk to?”

“Yeah… 3 inches is my favorite.  Sometimes I like to be even smaller, but it’s usually 3 inches.”

“That’s a very handy size,” Sasha cooed.  “I could really get used to having a little man to play with.”

Garrett could sense himself becoming a bit overwhelmed with the young woman’s erotic voice and the way she spoke so nonchalantly about his favorite fetish.  “So, um…” Garrett said.  “Do you like to be dominant… I mean, naturally?”

“Yes, I do,” the sexy female voice answered.  “Very much.”

“Wow… okay,” Garrett said.  “This is very hot.  Okay.”

“I like…” Sasha said seductively, “... to have men worship me.”

“Oh, wow…”

“But you don’t have to worship me, Garrett, if you don’t want to.  We can play other games while you are shrunk.  I was just telling you my own… personal… desire.”

“Oh, no, worship is very good.  I want to worship you.  I, uh…” he said, amazed at the words coming out of his mouth to a woman he had only begun speaking to a few minutes earlier.

Sasha laughed.  “It pleases me that you want to worship me, Garrett.  And having you a mere 3 inches tall will make my dominance all the more fun for me.”

The young man suddenly became aware that his left hand was stroking his crotch.  “Oh… Have you ever role-played with men who like to be shrunk?”

“A few times,” Sasha said.  “It’s pretty rare on this phone line.  Most guys just want to pretend we’re having sex.”

“So, you’re pretty good, I suppose,” Garrett said, “with the whole… sex… thing.”

Sasha giggled.  “Having sex with you while you’re shrunk can be a lot of fun, too.”

“Whoa, you just blew my mind,” Garrett said.  “And your voice just makes it unbelievably amazing.  Your voice is like beyond amazing.”

“Why, thank you, Garrett.”  She giggled again.  “So what kind of woman does my little man like?  What turns you on?”

“I… like big breasts.”

“I hope my DDD’s are big enough for you,” Sasha said with a giggle.  “They can be bigger than that in our role-play if you want.”

“Triple D’s are huge,” Garrett said.  “That’s just for fun, you don’t really have tits that big, right?”

“Didn’t you check out my profile online, Garrett?”

“Uh, no.”

Garrett, little man… you know the website?”

“Yes.”

“Okay, check it out.  And then click on profiles.  Click on my name: Sasha.  Go do that, and then we can chat some more.  It will make it more fun for you to see who I really am.”

“I don’t know.  Maybe mystery is better.”

“Garrett, go ahead.  It’s my real profile.  Okay, I’m going to hang up, but I want my little Garrett to call me back, okay?”

“I… can try to… I mean your voice is definitely worth the money.  Your voice is absolutely amazing.”

“I’ll talk to you in a bit… my little, itty-bitty Garrett.”

“Okay, thank you, Sasha.  Bye.”

“Bye, sweetie.”

Garrett hung up the phone.

 

STORY 3

~ Girl Next Door ~

Themes include: boobs, playful teasing, body worship

Summary: Calvin, age 15, and his two best friends since kindergarten share two things in common: (1) they all are fascinated by Calvin’s neighbor (and former baby-sitter): the busty 19-year-old Emily AND (2) they all have shrinking fetishes.  What happens when Emily, who has magic powers, learns of the boys’ fetish for being less than 4 inches tall?  Her shrinking spell becomes her *favorite* spell.

- - - - -

“She is so fuckin’ hot!” Matt said.  “She is perfect.”

“You just made my point, Matt,” Calvin said.  “Emily’s hotness is beyond what any girl is supposed to have.  It just has to be magic.”

George leaned forward, sitting on the arm of the tan sofa.  “So, your theory is that she is what... a witch?”

“That’s exactly what I’m saying!” Calvin said, smiling, feeling the pride of getting his point across after an hour-long debate over how Calvin’s 19-year-old neighbor could be so incredibly gorgeous.

George straightened back up.  “Well, that’s as good of an explanation as any.  We know it’s not alien abductions that gave Emily her hotness,” George said, eyeing Matt who sat with his feet up on the recliner, a couple meters away.

“Hey, I was just saying…” Matt started, “…that Calvin’s sexy neighbor is ‘out of this world’ so to speak.”  He paused, and then added, “Witchcraft would explain a lot, though.  Damn ‘dem tits are something else.  Perky and huge.  What size do you think they are?”

“I’ve wondered that myself,” Calvin said, unable to stop smiling.  “They make D cups look small.  That’s all I know.”

Matt suddenly jumped out of the recliner.  “Guys, let’s stop by Emily’s house and ask her!  I just got to know.”

Calvin, who was lying on the floor, tossing a rubber ball up and down, sat up and answered, “You serious?  You want to knock on Emily’s door and say ‘Hey, Emily, what size bra do you wear?’”

“Yes, that’s what I’m saying,” Matt said, smiling.

“Well, you’ve convinced me.  I’m in,” Calvin said.  “George can ask her.”

“Hey!” George said.  “Why’s it always me who gets stuck with the hard shit!?”

“Because you’re so talented,” Calvin replied.  “And you’re good at doing stuff that Matt and I are too afraid to do.”

“Well, I do have a good success rate,” George said.  “And I would really like to know Emily’s breast size… Man, can you imagine being shrunk and between those huge knockers?”

“You just read my mind,” Matt said, grinning.  He paused and then exclaimed, “Hey!  If Calvin’s explanation for Emily being so mind-numbingly gorgeous is correct… then that would mean she could shrink us all down to action figure-size.”

“Yeah, I wish,” George said with a sigh.

“No, really guys,” Calvin said.  “I’ve started to think she really is a witch, or at least has magic powers of some kind.”

“What are you talking about?” George asked.

“In the last few weeks… I’ve seen some things that would be hard to explain without magic being the explanation.”  Calvin suddenly stopped talking, and then said, “Well, let’s just go and knock on Emily’s door.  Ready George?”

“Ha ha,” George smiled, standing up.  “You cowards watch the master.”

Matt followed George out of the living room onto the front steps outside.  “Don’t you mean masturbator?” Matt said.

“Hey, now,” Calvin piped in, following the two outside.  “We’re all masturbators.”

Matt turned around and smiled at Calvin.  “It’s easy, Calvin, when you live right next door to a smokin’-hot, fuckin’ gorgeous Goddess.  I wish I lived next door to Emily.”

“I saw her sunbathe last week… in a bikini,” Calvin said, smiling.

George, who was in the front, spun around, “Dude!  You have to call me when this shit happens!”

“Me too!” Matt said, grabbing Calvin’s arm, as if he would tear it off.  “Put my number on speed dial, okay?  I’m serious.”

“It was the first really warm day of the summer… and five minutes later she went back inside,” Calvin said.  “I got lucky, I guess.  Don’t worry… I’ll let my two best friends since kindergarten know next time for sure.”

“You better,” George said, with a smile, pointing at Calvin.

“What color was it this time?” Matt asked.

“Pink… one of those string bikinis,” Calvin said.

“Whoa!” Matt and George said simultaneously.

The three 15-year-old boys walked…

 

STORY 4

~ Blowjob Shrinking ~

Summary: Joe (21) has fantasized about being shrunk by his sister (18) since he was in grade school.  What happens when his sister learns that sucking Joe’s dick will shrink him to 3 inches tall for an hour at a time?  You’re invited to come and find out.

- - - - -

Alone in his bedroom, Joe was lying on his bed… with his pants and boxer shorts down around his ankles.  He was at it again — his hand pumping away on his cock, his mind lost in fantasies of being shrunk.  It was almost always the same: Joe was 3 inches tall and his sister, Emily, remained normal size… which made her super gigantic from his tiny perspective.

“Ohhh…” Joe moaned as he began to squeeze one off, his cum shooting out of his six-inch cock.  Yes, yes… oh, yes, yes, yes! Joe thought as he reached climax again and again.  “Yes, Emily!  Oh, fuck yes!” he shouted out loud in ecstasy.

The doorknob to Joe’s bedroom door turned, and then the door swung open.  Emily walked in.  With her hands on her hips, she said, “Jacking off to your shrinking fantasies again, big brother?”  She giggled, sounding very pleased with herself.

Joe was in a panic, as his hand darted for his blue blanket in order to cover himself up… but just before his hand could close down to grasp it, his blanket was snatched away.  Swoosh!  “Not so fast, Joe!  I want to see that boner of yours some more.”

“Get out!” Joe yelled, his face having turned beet red, his hand trying and failing to fully cover up his throbbing cock.  “Get out, now!  I mean it, Emily!”

His 18-year-old sister laughed as she grinned.  “Oh, this is so funny!  I heard you say, ‘Yes, Emily!  Fuck, yes!’… something like that.  Was my big brother… shrunk… in a fantasy involving his younger sister?”

“Okay, I’ve had enough of your teasing,” Joe said, standing up while covering his erect cock with his left hand.  He then forcibly began shoving his sister out the door.

Emily giggled as she was pushed out into the hall, and Joe then shut his bedroom door.  Joe grabbed a sock from his drawer as he began to wipe the cum off his body, when he heard Emily’s girlish voice through the door.  “Were you 3 inches again, Joe?”

“Shut up!” he shouted.

Emily opened the door to his bedroom once more, poking her head in.  “Your little sister must have been huge to you!”  She laughed as Joe again pushed her out — this time slamming his door shut.

“Jeeez!  She doesn’t know when to cut it out,” Joe said, under his breath.

Joe was 21 years old, three years older than his sister, his only other sibling.  His dad had died when Joe was 4, and his mom had been the head of the house for as long as he could remember.  Joe was in his third year attending a local college, and saving a bundle on food and dorm costs while living at home.  He was six feet tall with a slender, athletic build… his hair, short and light-brown.

His sister, Emily, having recently turned 18, was a senior in high school.  She had blossomed into a fetching young lady, standing five feet six inches, with curves in all the right places… voluptuous hips, a narrow waist, and a big set of DD’s.  Emily was breathtakingly beautiful, like a supermodel… easily the most attractive girl in her school.  She had full pink lips, large, gorgeous blue eyes, an exquisitely shaped face with attractive cheekbones, and a cute, perfect nose.  She had long blond locks reaching down just past the middle of her back.  Her athletic physique, being a member of the girls’ soccer and track teams, gave her the total package, and really drove guys crazy at her high school… and she teased them with her body, like she teased her older brother, by wearing clothing that accentuated her incredible legs, her sexy hips and butt, and her large rack.

Joe and Emily were like most siblings.  They loved each other, though they sometimes got into yelling matches.  Theirs was a unique relationship, one that had evolved over the years.  It was no secret that Joe had a shrinking fetish.  Well, his mom didn’t know, but Emily certainly did.  She had known of Joe’s fascination with giantesses and with being shrunk ever since they were in grade school.

The very first time that Joe’s ‘secret’ became public knowledge was when he was 10 and she was 7.  He was playing down on the carpet in the living room with his G.I. Joe action figures with a friend of his, and Emily came over in her pink socks and began harmlessly holding a conversation with her big brother.  Annoyed by his younger sister’s intrusion into his playtime with his buddy, one thing led to another, and it turned into a role-playing session with Emily’s  socked feet dominating the little action figures.  It wasn’t long after that in which both Joe and Emily recognized that the G.I. Joe plastic man represented Joe himself, with Emily suddenly having become the BIG sister.  The shrinking fetish only evolved from there, with Joe being so naïve at the time that he shared all his fantasies with his younger, curious sibling.

And then Joe turned 12, and his libido kicked in.  Suddenly, Emily became even more fascinating to Joe… she starred in his erotic fantasies, though they never took there clothes off or kissed or anything.  It was all shrinking related.  Everything Joe and Emily could imagine, they role-played together.  Everything.  There were no boundaries, though it was one of the happiest times in Joe’s life, back when he 12, 13, and 14.  Eventually Joe became uncomfortable with the role-playing using action figures and his real sister, and when asked to ‘play’ he would increasingly turn his sister down.  She kept on insisting, as she loved their play sessions as much as he did, deriving immense pleasure in the power differential inherent in the games they imagined and acted out.  Even though the role-playing eventually stopped, their conversations about Joe’s shrinking fetish continued for many years, with Emily finding enormous joy in teasing, and even playfully tormenting, her big brother about the secret that only they shared.

Joe cleaned up the semen that was left over on his groin area and thighs.  Pulling up his boxer shorts and blue jeans, he zipped himself and then secured his belt.  He opened his bedroom door and walked out into the hall.  Walking down the stairs, he entered the living, and immediately spotted Emily sitting on the plush, dark-green sofa.  She was wearing short jeans shorts, along with a white tank top and a pair of pink socks.  Sitting with her sexy legs crossed, a girl’s teen magazine open on the sofa cushion beside her, she looked up.  “Morning, big brother,” she said, with more emphasis than usual on ‘big’.

“Ha ha,” Joe said as he passed his sister and walked directly into the kitchen, opening the cupboard and grabbing a bowl to have some cereal.  He heard his sister’s voice from the other room.

“What did we do this time in your masturbation session, Joe?  Hmmm…?  Did I put you in a cage and keep you as my pet?  Or did I just play with you between my big boobs?”

Emily’s choice of words… her naturally seductive voice… it was too much and Joe could feel his penis at the start of a new erection.  He breathed out, trying to calm himself.  As he poured some Cheerios and then some milk, he was glad his sister decided to remain silent… it at least allowed him to get some breakfast without creaming his pants.

He walked into the living and sat down on a single-seat armchair made of soft, black leather.  Beginning to eat his cereal, he flipped on the 46-inch TV, and set the remote down on the coffee table.  Munching away, he watched as his sister stood up and the picked up the remote, turning the TV off.

“Hey!  I was watching that,” Joe said.

“Saturday morning cartoons?  Really?” Emily said, smiling.  “Well… you’re probably hoping for a shrinking episode.”

“Sure,” Joe said, matter-of-factly, watching his sister sit back down on the sofa.

Then Joe heard Emily say the words he had anticipated for years… the words that made him both anxious and exhilarated… “I know the truth, Joe… about shrinking.”

“What?” Joe answered, his voice calm and his inside full of anxious knots.  “You mean I masturbate all the time to my little sister shrinking me?  Big deal.”

The silence in that room took on an almost presence in itself.  It was only maybe five seconds, but it felt like a lifetime.  “No… big brother.  We’ve both known for years that you can’t keep your hand off your cock while imagining me being giant-size.  You’ve squirted more cum than anyone I know while imagining yourself at your favorite size of 3 inches tall.”

Joe slowly turned his head to his right, taking a few seconds before he finally faced her, and their eyes then locked.  Emily’s stunning, even erotic face, was before Joe now… her captivating blue eyes gazing into his.  Joe’s heartbeat suddenly pounding like a jackhammer in his temple, he swallowed anxiously.

“I know the truth about shrinking,” she said confidently, without the slightest hesitancy.

Joe stared into Emily’s eyes, hers staring into his, for five seconds… then ten seconds.  The silence feeling like an unbearable weight, Joe then returned, “Good… I’m glad you know.”  He then turned, looking away, and tried resuming eating his Cheerios… but his mind remained obsessed with his beautiful sister who sat just eight feet away.

After twenty seconds, the TV having remained off, the black screen staring back at Joe, his sister then spoke.  “My friends at school told me.  I didn’t believe them, at first.  But now I know it’s true.”

“Mm’hmm,” Joe answered.

Emily stared at Joe, and then breathed out suddenly in a frustrated huff.  “Why didn’t you tell me, Joe?  You could have told your sister that it’s real, and we could have been playing all this time.”

Joe looked down, not uttering a word.

“Come on, big brother!  I want to play with you!” Emily said, her voice bubbly and flirtatious.

After a few seconds, Joe replied, “I don’t… know.”

“What?!” Emily countered.  “Because I have to give you a blow job?  Is that it?  I know how it works, Joe.  As long as we’re genetically related — which we are — and as long as I suck the cum out of your dick as much as possible… then you will shrink!  To like 3 inches tall, just like your dreams… our dreams.  Sure, it only lasts an hour, but think of it… it’s fucking real!”

Joe turned to his sister.  He smiled and then said, “When I learned the truth some years ago from my friends, and then researched it online as I’m sure you have… I was so excited… I was floored… I mean really, fucking floored.  Yes, it is real.  I’ve seen the videos, where some guy shrinks after a family member gives him head.  It’s all… fucking… real.  But I didn’t… I didn’t feel comfortable sharing the information with you.  That was four years ago when I was 17 and you were so young at 14.”

Emily grinned.  “I’m not a little girl anymore… big… brother.  I’m 18 now.”

Joe stared down at the living-room floor, the tan carpeting suddenly taking on new meaning as he imagined it being a giant landscape upon which to explore and traverse.  He felt a tingle run through his whole body like never before.  His breathing becoming louder, faster and more shallow…  He turned toward his sister, his mouth open, ready to speak, “Emily, you’re… you’re hotter than any woman I know, like way hotter…”  He began to blush.  “I’ve never actually said it like that before, but I’m sure you already knew I think that.”

“Joe, I see through you like you’re a window,” she said, and smiled, her finger beginning to play with a strand of her long blond hair.

Feeling himself blush even further, he then said, “It’s just I’m… umm… I’m nervous.  We’ve never been sexual before.  I’ve never been shrunk for real before.”

Emily stood up.  Her gorgeous, busty, 18-year-old body suddenly appearing more erotic and intimidating than ever before, she slowly stepped over to her brother.  Her 5-foot-6-inch frame standing a couple feet away, she placed her hands on her wide, shapely hips, looking down.  “I’ve wanted to suck the cum out of your cock, big brother, long… long before I knew the benefit that you would also shrink.  I didn’t tell you this secret before… but as much as I love the idea of you being 3 inches tall… I love the idea of swallowing your cum.”

 

STORY IDEA

Ex-Girlfriend’s Epic Boobs

Summary: Steve, at the age of 21, had a freak accident which left him the height of a G. I. Joe action figure: 3 ¾ inches tall.  His family and relatives are unable to aid him in daily living, and he is left to fend for himself in his giant apartment.  And then one day he receives an email from his now 19-year-old ex-girlfriend who he hasn’t seen in 6 years.  She offers to “baby-sit” him.

A story for people who like boobs, tits, breasts, tata’s, gazongas… (you get the idea)

 

 

^^^ * ^^^ * ^^^ * ^^^ * ^^^ * ^^^ * ^^^ * ^^^ * ^^^ * ^^^ * ^^^ * ^^^ * ^^^

Congrats!  You’ve discovered the first chapter of a story that was not originally posted here.  It’s like finding a hidden area or level in a video game.  Enjoy.

 

Little Sister is 18 and Wants to Play Shrinking

Introduction

Garrett and his younger sister, Melanie, for as long as he could remember had a “special” relationship, which revolved around the bond they shared in using their mental powers.  It was incredibly rare to have Extrasensory Perception, and Garrett’s powers were not even 1% of his sister’s, but it was sufficient that he could “link up” with his sister in a way no one else on the planet could.  Together, they could alter the size of his physical body by reducing him… going from thought to reality in a process mysterious even to them.

            It had always been a fun-filled game, a shared secret.  She was the giant one.  He was the little one.  With their mother away on business trips much of the year, their playtime together was restricted only by their imaginations.  Their neighborhood had other kids, but the fun of playing alone, just Garrett and his sister, was at a level of enjoyment orders of magnitude beyond what seeing a neighbor’s new Christmas toy could offer.

            It started with Garrett becoming Melanie’s 3-inch brother.  He would live in her dollhouse even though the furniture was designed for dolls nearly four times his size.  When it finally entered his mind to ask why she shrunk him to that size, being dwarfed by her Barbies, she simply answered: “I enjoy having you small.”

            And then one day, after years of having played house with his so-called ‘little’ sister, they had entered into their psychic link, and he could sense that she was offering him something more.  She wanted to shrink him even smaller.  Initially, it frightened him, a feeling he never remembered having regarding his sibling.  He could sense she desired his size down to a single inch.  He resisted and the mental link was broken.

            Days passed without playing shrinking at all, but then he finally gave in and allowed her to miniaturize him to 1 inch tall instead of the usual 3 inches.  To his surprise, being 3x smaller and his sister being 3x bigger was incredibly invigorating.  He could immediately sense that her power and strength had increased, even her attitude seemed to have shifted in the direction of playful dominance.  She increasingly referred to him as ‘little brother’ or ‘little bro’ when before she simply called him by his name.

            It was around this time that Garrett was entering puberty at the age of 12.  His sister was five years younger, only 7 years old, but every time she would happily say: “Let’s play shrinking, big brother,” Garrett would get a funny feeling in his boxers, a strange sort of pleasure he was not accustomed to.  It didn’t take long before playtime with BIG ‘little sister’ became the time he would touch himself.  He had always been naked during their play sessions (his clothing did not shrink), while his sister had always been clothed.  He learned how to masturbate in secret for a while when he was inside the enormous dollhouse — but his sister’s curiosity led to her picking up her inch-tall brother while he was in mid-ejaculation.  From then on, he would perform his pleasurable sexual acts in the palm of her hand, while she held him close to her face before her green eyes.

            This is how the relationship continued for the next few years until, at age 15, Garrett began to feel an awkwardness about masturbating to his then 10-year-old sister.  He requested that they stop playing shrinking all together, but the young girl was not pleased with his suggestion.  This was the time that his sister really started to assert herself, and their once-peaceful relationship began to be defined by near-constant fighting and yelling.  Garrett’s attempt to pacify his sister was backfiring, and her intensity in trying to control him was only growing.  It was after six months of being on a ‘shrinking’ diet — no playing shrinking at all — that he finally relented and agreed that they could shrink him once in a while as long as he didn’t do any masturbating.  Melanie told him that his touching himself was a favorite part of their playing, but she begrudgingly agreed to the terms.

            The half-year break from playing had transformed his sister’s perception regarding her brother, and she was becoming ever more controlling and possessive.  Whenever they linked up, together shrinking Garrett down to an inch, she would demonstrate her enjoyment by trapping her brother inside of things.  While he used to spend his time in a huge dollhouse, he now found himself contained in shoeboxes or dresser drawers or inside glass jars.

            It was after she had wrapped clear tape around him and then hung him over her bed above her pillow by a string that things really changed.  She was 11 years old at the time, while he was 16, and a part of him was turned on by her independent thought, and her teasing him while she lay on her bed as he dangled in front of her face, saying, “Come on, little bro, you can masturbate yourself.  Your big, big sister wants you to.”  She wouldn’t agree to link up unless he masturbated, which meant he was unable to get re-enlarged until he satisfied her wishes.

            And so, again, every time he got shrunk he experienced incredible orgasms directly in front of his sister’s pretty face… her lips smirking, a twinkle in her eye that she could dominate her older brother.  After all, she knew it’s what he secretly wanted, despite his verbal protests.  He kept agreeing to being shrunk time and time again.  His saying, “No masturbation this time, and I mean it!” was always met by her saying, “All right, big brother.  Whatever you say.”  But she couldn’t help herself and wouldn’t allow him to return to normal-size until he performed for her.  His moaning in ecstasy as he reached climax for the umpteenth time, staring into his sister’s mouth as she teased him with her tongue, only reinforced the cycle.  A couple times he even ejaculated while he was trapped inside his sister’s mouth… her sweet voice flirting as she giggled.

             All of this occurred with his 11-year-old sister being fully clothed.  It had never really occurred to Garrett that she should be naked even though he always was.  He was having too much fun being shrunk, and he knew his sister was still in elementary school, so he never really thought of bringing it up.  And then one day while they were both normal size, she commented, “Next time we shrink you, you can go inside me… down here,” and she rubbed her pussy through her shorts in a sexual way.

            Garrett, being 16 years old, had been ambivalent for a while, but he knew then that he couldn’t keep playing like this with his younger sister.  She was still a child, and he didn’t want her to use herself sexually for his pleasure.  He had tried to end the shrinking playtime in the past, which was met by his sister’s intense ire and temper tantrums.  He definitely didn’t want to go through that again.  He had tried to modify playtime: he would be shrunk but it was not to be sexual.  That hadn’t worked.  So, after some thought, he ended up moving across the country to live with his bachelor uncle.  He started a new life.  He wrote a long letter to his sister explaining himself, and he had two main reasons: (1) He didn’t want to take advantage of his sister who he thought was too young, and (2) he felt it was wrong to have an incestuous, sexual relationship with his sister.  He reluctantly cut off all ties with his sibling.  He believed it was for the best, for both of them.

- - - - -

Present Day

Garrett was now 23.  He hadn’t seen his sister for seven years.  That was back when he was 16 and his sister was 11.  So, the last visual memory he had of Melanie was of a child having finished fifth grade about to start sixth grade.

            Then one day he received an email from his mother, who he had been corresponding with over the years, and who visited him annually during the holidays.  The email read:

Dear Garrett,

Your sister had her high school graduation this week.  She graduated with honors.  I wish you could have been here.  Don’t worry, I haven’t included any pictures as you requested.  But you mustn’t be afraid to see your sister.  She’s 18 and will be heading off to college after the summer where she has the soccer scholarship I told you about.  So, I’m telling you that you have three months to spend time with your only sibling.  Melanie misses you.  She told me she would really love to catch up on old times with you.  It’s not too late.  Please consider spending the summer at our house.  It’ll just be the three of us.

Love,

Mom

            A couple days later, Garrett was on a plane flying to his boyhood home.  He had told his mother that he would only agree to visiting if she were present.  And then in the taxi ride over, just 20 minutes from arriving, he received a text from his mother.  It read:

“Sorry to do this, son.  I have an emergency client I have to work with in England for the next month.  Maybe months.  So I won’t be seeing you like we planned.  You can still see your sister!  Have fun!  Again, sorry.  Work.”

            Garrett’s eyes couldn’t believe what he was reading.  He hadn’t seen Melanie for seven years, and now he was to spend the summer living with her.  Just the two of them… alone… in the house.

            How is this going to work?  I should just return to the airport.  “Excuse me,” he said to the taxi driver.  “I know I asked to go to the house… but I think I need to change where —”

            His phone then sounded again, as he checked the incoming text.  This time it was from Melanie.  He had never shared his newest phone number with his sister, and it was the first direct communication since he broke off contact.  It read:

“Hey, big brother!  Too bad Mom can’t make it.  I’m still super looking forward to seeing you!  The code is 2713 to get inside, if I’m not there.  XOXO”

            Garrett stared at the message, his mouth open.

            “So, we still going to the same place?” the driver asked.

            “Umm… yeah.  I guess I’m going to see my little sister.”

########################

3 Brothers (and the Towering Teen Sister)

Summary: When three brothers get a new “shrinking” game at the store, their sexy 17-year-old sister gets in on the fun.

Size reduction to 3 inches… possibly much smaller.

 

“Give it to me!” Keith shouted, his thumbs moving in a speedy blur upon the PlayStation controller.

“No way, littlest brother,” Melanie taunted and giggled.  “This treasure chest is mine… all mine.”

Keith wiped the sweat from his forehead.  “I’m not the littlest brother anymore!” he protested.  “I’m 15 now.”

The 17-year-old Melanie focused on the video game.  “Funny how you’re always the youngest no matter how old you get.”  She quipped, “And you’re still the littlest.”

Oh, man,” Keith grumbled, knowing he couldn’t argue with the facts.  He was a head shorter or more than all of his three older siblings.

The 16-year-old George came down the stairs into the living room.  He stood there for a few seconds, finally uttering “She is kicking your ass, Keith.”

            “Two words…” Keith replied.”  “Shut… and up.”

            George chuckled, walking over toward the kitchen, when his sister called after him.  “Hey, want to play the next one?  I’d love to kick the ass of both my little brothers.”

            George stepped back to face his siblings on the sofa.  “You’re on Melanie,” he said confidently.”  He turned, about to return to the kitchen, when he couldn’t help himself, answering, “You know I’m not your little brother.  Keith is your little brother.”

            “Un-huh…” she nonchalantly replied.

            George, still waiting for more agreement, spoke again, “I am taller than you, Melanie.  You know that.”

            “Finally,” his sister said, under her breath.

            “What’s that?” George asked.

            The girl paused the game, immediately standing up and stepping just inches from her brother. Her body was exceptionally curvy at 17 years... a narrow waist accentuating her wide, mature hips… and a pair of perky DD melons on top.  Her short shorts and tank top showed off her athletic figure… long muscular legs and toned arms.  The high-schooler was stunningly gorgeous with full lips and sculpted cheekbones, her long dark locks tied in a ponytail — the teen models on magazine covers really couldn’t compare.  Her vivid green eyes penetrated George’s eyes as she spoke.  “I said, ‘finally.’  You’ve always lagged behind me in height, little George.”

            George gulped hearing her emphasis on ‘little’.  It was only after his 16th birthday that he did just barely pass his sister in height.  For all his life, he literally was the ‘little brother’ and he hated being lumped into the same category as Keith, the ‘baby’ of the family — due to being the youngest and easily the shortest.

            “It doesn’t matter if you’re a tiny inch taller than me” Melanie continued.  “I’m older than you… so you will always be my little brother.  And I love teasing little brothers.”  She then leaned forward and kissed George on the cheek, knowing his reaction beforehand.

            “Oh, no!” George exclaimed, quickly backing up, holding his hands beside his head.  Attempting to spit, but nothing coming out, he yelled, “Don’t do that!  I’m your brother!  I don’t care if you look like a super-hot model!”

            Melanie giggled, placing her hands on her hips.  “What?” she feigned ignorance.  “Since when do I look a model?  I didn’t know you thought that.”

            George walked over toward the TV, saying, “Yeah, okay have your fun.”

            Keith chimed in, laughing, “You think our sister looks like a model.”

            “Shut up, Keith,” he replied.

            George answered back, “Hey, I think so, too… but she looks way better than a model.  You have to be blind to not see those big boobs.”

            Melanie laughed contentedly.  “Keith, you’re always so honest.  I love that about you.  George, on the other hand… can’t handle a playful, little kiss.  I’m just teasing you.”

            “Shut up,” George said to his sister as he marched past her and began to run up the stairs.

            He walked down the hallway and past Alex’s room, his older brother’s room.  He went past Melanie’s room, and over to the bedroom that he shared with Keith.  He slammed the door shut… breathing out in a huff.  “Damn it,” he uttered, pacing back and forth.  He then opened the door enough to peek out.  Seeing no one, he shut it and sat down on his bed, starting to fondle his junk through his shorts.  His erection was already near being rock-hard.  He stripped off his shorts and boxers, pumping his cock as he felt orgasm after amazing orgasm.  “Why does she have to look like that?” he muttered.

            Having finished, he cleaned himself up with an old sock, tossing it into the hamper.  Normally he would relieve himself in the bathroom and use the TP, but he wasn’t planning on pleasuring himself.  Just then he heard the sound of the front door, and he knew that his mom and his older brother, Alex, must be back from the store.

- - - - -

George leisurely walked down the stairs, hearing the commotion of the family in the living room.

            “Oh, man, Keith,” the 18-year-old Alex said excitedly.  “You totally got to see it.  The store has everything!”

            “What has what?” George interrupted.

            Melanie was standing beside Alex, her older brother by a year.  “Alex was telling us about this cool new game store.”

            George suddenly pretended to not be interested in his sister’s comment, answering lethargically, “Yeah, okay… whatever.”

            “No, George,” Alex countered, “this is something you don’t want to miss out seeing.  It’s far, far better than Electronic Games downtown.  There are classic games and new.  I swear they have in stock every game ever made.”

            Melanie rubbed Keith on his head who was sitting on the floor.  “Hey, that means I get to win even more with the littlest brother.  Isn’t that right?”

            “If you say so,” Keith said.  “But I will defeat you.”

            “Sure you will, small fry,” Melanie said, walking over to her mother.  “Mom, I’m going out, all right?  And…”

            Her mom answered, “Don’t be out too late,” as she turned over the car keys.  She watched the teen walking out the door, raising her voice, “Just because it’s summer, doesn’t mean past midnight!”

            “Thanks, Mom!”  The front door closed behind her.

            Alex turned to his mother, “Hey how ‘bout I head over with my car to show George and Keith the new game store?”

            “That’d be fine.”

            “Awesome,” Keith said, jumping up and heading toward the door ahead of his two brothers.  He put on his shoes faster than ever.

- - - - -

Driving down the road, Alex turned toward George in the passenger’s seat.  “What was with you before?”

            “What do you mean?”

            “George, you seemed all disinterested in hearing about this new place.”

            “No…” he responded, turning to look out the window.  “It’s nothing.  I definitely want to see the videogame store.”

            Keith’s voice came from the backseat.  “George and Melanie got into another spat just before you got home.”

            George jerked his head, “Not so, Keith!  I mean… uh…”

            “Again?” Alex commented.

            “What do you mean, ‘again’?”

            “You’ve been acting weird around her for the past two, three years.  Is it what what we talked about… you know, before?”

            Speaking quietly, George said, “Not with, you know, in the car.”

            “I can hear you,” Keith said.  “And I already know what’s going on.  I’m not a baby anymore, despite being short.”

            “You are so a baby!” George yelled, crossing his arms.

            Alex looked in the rearview mirror.  “What is it, Keith?”

            Keith sat up straight, all excited. “Okay.  Check this out.  I’m starting ninth grade in the fall, so I know a thing or two about relationships.  And don’t say I don’t, George, because I do.”

            “Just say it,” Alex prodded.

            “George has the hots for Melanie.”

            “Fuck what!  Oh, come on!” George complained.

            “Oh, so it is what we talked about before,” Alex stated.  “Hey, I can understand.  I totally understand.  She looks… very attractive… and has big…”

            “Can we just drop this,” George said, sounding unnerved.

            “You know how I used my genius to figure this out, George?”
            “No, Keith,” he replied calmly.  “But I’m sure you’ll tell us.”

            “Well, it wasn’t hard, dumbass.  You have pictures on your laptop of our vacation to Bermuda… the ones where she wore a bikini.”

            George’s voice sounded anxious, “That… those pictures had everyone in them.”

            “Yeah, well, then why do keep them in your porn folder?” Keith asked, putting up his hands in preparation for almost certain retaliation.  Instead, George just sat there still… not saying a word.

            After a couple moments, Alex looked over and said, “Yeah, I’d say your face turning bright red says everything.”

            “Do you know how I know you have a crush on Melanie?” Keith said gleefully.  “It’s because —”

            “Shut up, Keith,” Alex said firmly.

            Keith’s voice trailed off… and then he very quietly added, “It’s because your face is red as a tomato.”

            “Yeah, that’s genius, stupid,” George commented.

            “Okay, both of you, we’re here,” Alex said, turning into the parking lot.  “Let’s just go inside and stop with all this, you know.”  Alex turned for a moment to look at Keith.  “I mean it.  All right?”

            “You the man, Alex.” Keith said with a smile.

            “Good,” he answered, putting the car in park.  “This store is fuckin’ awesome.”

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6065