Tricked by The Ice King
Summary:

A woman meets an odd little woman in the city


Categories: Humiliation Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 22 Completed: No Word count: 37052 Read: 109669 Published: August 16 2016 Updated: September 27 2016

1. A chance encounter by The Ice King

2. Waking up by The Ice King

3. Meet the boss by The Ice King

4. First lesson by The Ice King

5. First escape attempt by The Ice King

6. Punishment by The Ice King

7. Waking up and moving in by The Ice King

8. Welcome home by The Ice King

9. Playtime by The Ice King

10. Hangover by The Ice King

11. Big fan by The Ice King

12. Learning about Melanie by The Ice King

13. A visitor by The Ice King

14. Finally, some help. Or... by The Ice King

15. Dosed by The Ice King

16. Breaking the rules (and something else) by The Ice King

17. Loss and revelation by The Ice King

18. Going home by The Ice King

19. Homecoming by The Ice King

20. Shopping by The Ice King

21. Date night by The Ice King

22. Acceptance by The Ice King

A chance encounter by The Ice King

Tricked

 

After a long day at work Rebecca was glad to be heading home. As much as she loved living in the city she did sometimes miss living in a small town where owning a car wasn’t a massive expense that even if you could afford would just end up with you spending more time sitting still in traffic than moving. But she was young and in shape so she didn’t mind walking too much, she was just glad she didn’t have to take the subway. She couldn’t stand being in such cramped environments and since she lived close enough she rarely had to deal with it.

As she passed a grocery store she remembered she didn’t have anything to make for dinner so she decided to pop in real quick and get something.

She was relieved when she saw that it wasn’t too busy so she could be in and out in a matter of minutes. 

When got to the pasta aisle she saw a little girl struggling to reach up on one of the higher shelves. She smiled at his and went over to offer her help. At 5’11” she was used to helping even adults reach higher places and she loved children so she was all too happy to offer assistance. But when she got to the girl and looked down to ask her what she wanted she noticed that this wasn’t a little girl at all, it was an adult woman who couldn’t have been no more than four feet tall, probably even less. Unfortunately she realized it a little too late because she was already squatting next to her and had started talking to her in the tone adults usually speak to children.

To her relief the woman didn’t get offended and just laughed when she asked if she could grab a box of rotini for her. 

She did this and when she handed it to her, the tiny woman smiled up at her and said, 

“Thanks. I’m Tina by the way”, and offered her little hand which Rebecca’s much larger one engulfed and shook gently while saying, “Hi. Rebecca. Nice to meet you”.

Now that she was looking more closely at Tina she was surprised to see that this woman, who like her was in her mid-20s, seemed to be a normal proportioned person, only smaller than anyone she had ever seen. She was used to seeing little people but they usually had larger heads or shorter limbs but Tina looked every but like a taller person only in a smaller size. She could also tell that she was pretty attractive and had a decent body despite wearing baggy clothes that mostly hid her figure. She must have gotten lost in thought because she heard a small “ahem” from her new mini friend and snapped out of it. 

“Oh sorry, long day at work. I must have spaced” she stammered in a vain attempt to excuse her behavior.

Tina just laughed again and said, 

“That’s ok. You don’t have to make up a story, I know I’m a pretty odd little person”.

Rebecca tried to assure her she wasn't but Tina just shushed her and said it was ok if she looked. 

Even though she didn’t mind, Rebecca still felt bad and apologized and left the store in a hurry without buying anything. 

 

By the time she was a few blocks away she had gotten over her faux pas and was mostly on auto-pilot when she heard a familiar voice call to her from across the street.

“Hey! Becky!” the voice said. She had always hated being called Becky but when she saw who it was she decided she would let it slide. It was the least she could do. She crossed the street and met Tina.

“What’s up?” she asked.

Tina looked a little upset and she was going to ask what was wrong but was interrupted when she spoke, 

“Well, this is a little embarrassing, but I, um, I forgot my keys”, Rebecca didn’t know what she wanted her to do until she continued, “but I always leave that window unlocked”, she pointed to a window about six feet off the ground, “could you, you know, lift me up to it?”

Rebecca was a little uncomfortable lifting an adult woman like this, even if she was the size of a child, but looking down at her and seeing how distressed she looked she couldn’t resist and said ok.

She expected Tina to cheer up when she agreed but for some reason she still seemed upset, even a little nervous.

“So, how should I do this?” Rebecca asked as she bent down to pick her up not knowing how exactly she should do it. She was very worried about touching her in places she didn’t want to be touched or just hurting her if she gripped her too hard.

Tina reached her arms up and said, 

“just pick me up like you would a kid. It’s easy” as she raised her arms and Rebecca easily lifted her onto her shoulders and brought her to the window.

After a small struggle Tina got it open and climbed in. Rebecca could hear a small thud followed by her little head popping up in the window with her hair a bit messed up, 


“I’m ok!” she said, “I just slipped. Can you grab my bag and meet me inside?”

Rebecca did as she asked and was soon in Tina’s apartment. She was surprised to see that it was furnished for a normal size person and didn’t seem to have even a few things set up for a little person like Tina. She wondered if maybe she had a roommate who did all this or perhaps she just wanted to be treated like any other person and didn’t like to feel different. She felt a sense of admiration for the small girl at that thought. 

As she followed Tina to the kitchen table and sat down she was handed a bottle of beer while her little host went to a drawer, struggled to open it, and stood on her tip toes to rummage around for a bottle opener. Again, she found the clumsy way with which she did this odd. She would have thought she’d have been used to being so small all her life but she didn’t seem to be. 

She came back and handed Rebecca the bottle opener which she took and popped the cap off her bottle and handed back. She then watched as Tina struggled to get hers off, finally just giving up and putting the bottle back down in frustration. She looked like she was going to cry so Rebecca offered to help. 

“Oh, sure” Tina said in between sniffles, “It’s just that I…” and she stopped herself before she could finish then jumped down off the chair and said, “wait here, I have something for you” and took off toward the bedroom before Rebecca could even get a word in.

“What a strange woman” she thought to herself as she looked around the apartment and began noticing some more odd things. There were four pairs of boots in front of the door, all in a size for a woman of normal height. There was a coat hanging up that again, looked like it would fit her, and even stranger there was no lower coat hanger or a smaller coat hanging up.

She dismissed this as Tina probably having all her stuff in her room as she got up and started looking at the rest of the place. There was a couch with an ottoman in front of it that was far enough for her to easily rest her legs but would have been impossible for Tina, but again she just assumed she moved it or her roommate did. 

There were a few other inconsistencies, like no mirror at Tina’s height in the bathroom and no step stool at the kitchen or bathroom sinks, but nothing that caused her any real alarm until she got to the photos on the wall. 

They were of Tina and a few other girls her age, only all the other girls were around her size. Were there really so many small woman like her? Well, it made sense they would find each other if there were. 

But then she looked at a few more and things started to make less sense. One picture was of her on a roller coaster. Not only did she appear the same size as everyone else on the ride, but it looked like it was made for people their size. 

In fact, she was with people her own size in all of the pictures. Did she spend a lot of time with Photoshop to edit these so she could look like everyone else? If she did she was very good at it because these were flawless.

As she was studying a picture of a younger Tina wearing a graduation gown and standing near two older people who appeared to be her parents, again where she appeared bigger, she was actually taller than them, she felt a sharp prick in the back of her leg and turned around to see Tina standing there holding a large empty syringe, the contents of which she had just emptied into her.

“Wha-what did you d-do?” Rebecca asked as she felt herself losing consciousness. She landed on the floor with a thud and the last thing she saw before passing out was Tina standing over her with tears in her eyes and saying “I’m sorry. I’m so so sorry” before reaching into her pocket and taking out a phone.

 

Waking up by The Ice King

Rebecca’s head was pounding and she ached all over when she woke up. She slowly opened her eyes and found that her vision was blurred but clearing. 

With great effort she managed to rise to a sitting position and felt around where she was. She could only tell that she was on a mattress in the corner of a room since she could feel a wall behind her on both sides. Nervous about what was going on, she closed her eyes, brought her knees to her chest and did a breathing exercise she used for anxiety she would sometimes get. It eventually worked and when she was calm enough she opened her eyes again and was relieved to see that could see clearly now. 

Unfortunately that didn’t seem to help much as she was in a somewhat large, windowless empty room that only had the mattress she was on and a beanbag chair a few feet away. 

The room was lit by a dim lightbulb in an uncovered ceiling light which provided just enough light for her to see that there was someone sitting in the beanbag chair with their back to her. She called out to them, 

“Hello? Can you hear me?”

and the person immediately stood up and headed toward her.

“Oh thank God!” came a familiar voice, “you’re awake! I thought I had lost you.”

‘Huh?” Rebecca asked, still unsure about what was going on. Her last memory being of that tiny woman standing over her making a phone call and saying something she couldn’t make out. That’s when it hit her, the voice was Tina. 

Upon realizing that she leapt up and toward her, ready to find out what the hell was going on, no longer concerned about hurting the small girl only to be shocked when she reached her and Tina was now about a foot taller than she was. The fight immediately left her at this revelation, not because she was scared but more because she was confused.

“H-how did you get so big?” she asked the taller woman.

Tina looked down at her with the same sad look in her eyes from just before she passed out and said, 

“Please, sit down. I’ll explain everything but first I want to say how sorry I am this had to happen to you”. She then took Rebecca’s hand and led her to the beanbag. Rebecca’s first instinct was to pull out of the handhold but considering the strength she felt in it she was so sure she’d be able to and just went with it. 

When the two were sitting Tina let out a long sigh and began, 

“Well first of all, I didn’t grow. You shrank. You seem to be a few inches shorter than me” before Rebecca could correct her Tina explained, 

“Which I know looks like more but that’s because of your new perspective”, she paused to let her take this in and then went on, 

“Yes, I did this to you” she said knowing that would definitely be a major question she had, 

“but I swear I didn’t have a choice. You’ll…” she began sobbing again and there was a pause. 

Rebecca looked over at the larger woman and thought to herself, 

“She drugged me and she’s the one crying? What does she expect, me to comfort her?”

Tina eventually stopped crying and continued, 

“You’ll understand why I did this someday but”, she wiped tears from her eyes, “that’s all I can tell you for now”.

She then stood up. Rebecca went to do the same and follow her but she was gently but firmly pushed back down and told to stay seated.

Tina walked over to a button on the wall and reached up, standing on her tip toes to do so, and said into an intercom Rebecca hadn’t noticed before, 

“Ok. I did what you asked. Now you do what you promised”.

There was a loud buzz followed by a click and Tina pulled the door open, which seemed to be very heavy for her. 

At this point Rebecca realized that if someone bigger than her was having trouble with it she’d never get it open and decided to make a dash for the door. 

She made it to Tina before she was shoved with great force to the floor and warned, 

“Stay down. I don’t want to hurt you but I will if you make me”, and then quickly left the room leaving Rebecca alone.

Not knowing what else to do, she went over to the beanbag char and dragged it under the button she saw Tina press. She made it as high as she could and when she stood on it and reached up as high she was able she saw with dismay that her fingers just barely grazed the bottom of it. She didn’t have the right leverage to press it.

Determined, she went over and with all her strength managed to push the mattress over to the button as well. She then stacked the beanbag chair on top of it and trying again was able to press it.

No response.

She pressed it again and still no response.

Frustrated, she pressed it over and over as hard as she could and sill nothing. 

After doing this for what felt like ages, she slumped to the floor in defeat. 

When she did that, a woman’s voice came from the intercom, 

“That was quite the performance little one, you’re going to make a great pet”

She jumped up and climbed back to press the button, shouting into the microphone, 

“What do you mean, ‘pet’? Who are you? Why are you doing this to me?!”

but was met with silence again.

She gave up quick this time and heard the speaker hiss to life again only for the woman who just spoked to let her hear that she was laughing.

Rebecca paced around the room for a while before tiring herself out and going to sit on the mattress. 

As she lay on it she looked at the tag and saw that it was only a single but felt like a queen to her. Something that drove home the reality of her situation. She still had a small hope that this was some very elaborate prank and that she had no idea how they were doing it but seeing a woman who only, how long ago was it anyway?, was about chest height to her now towered over her made that seem very impossible. She knew something was weird about that girl, people just aren’t that small and in those proportions, and she would have trusted her instincts and ran but now here she was, apparently smaller than someone she once saw as impossible short and waiting for who knew what to happen. 

She wasn’t sure how long she sat there lost in thought but eventually she heard the woman from before say something from the intercom but she wasn’t paying attention and couldn’t be sure what it was. She looked up in silence and when she didn’t answer, the woman said, 

“Well? Are you ready?”

“Ready for what?” Rebecca yelled up but was met with a sigh from the intercom,

“I can’t hear you unless you press the button dear”

Feeling a bit embarrassed for forgetting that simple function, partly because she should have known but also because of the tone the woman took with her, Rebecca climbed her makeshift stool and pressed the button and asked again.

“To meet your first ‘giant’ “, came the reply with a giggle. She could tell this woman meant normal size person when she said “giant” and it made her feel uneasy. Would she eventually begin to think like that if she stayed small for too long? She shook that though off and just shrugged her shoulders, which the woman could see through the camera in the intercom and replied, 

“Very good. Please go stand against the far wall and wait”

Rebecca thought of disobeying but remembering how easily someone as small as Tina was able to throw her back wasn’t too interested in seeing how much damage a “giant” (she was already thinking of them like that before meeting them. She worried how long before the mental air quotes went away) could do so she complied.

Once she was against the wall the woman complimented her for “being a good girl” and the door buzzed then opened and the tallest woman she had even seen in her life walked in.

She wanted very badly to run from this nightmare but knew that was hopeless so she stood frozen in place as the huge woman approached her. Everything about her was bigger than she thought a person could be. She didn’t look up though, too nervous that she would see an ogre face or a troll, or something that her mind was telling her something this size should be so she focused on the woman’s boots.

They were knee high to the giant which she saw meant about mid chest high to her. She just stood there, staring at the huge boots in front of her, the giant meanwhile wasn’t moving. She was just waiting patiently for her to take it all in.

Finally, Rebecca reached out and touched the giant leg. She wasn’t sure what she was expecting to feel but it felt like a normal person’s leg, only much bigger.

She eventually worked up the nerve to look up into the giant’s face. As she did she noticed that she was only about belly button height to this massive woman.

She looked up past the belly button, past the largest pair of breasts she had ever seen, and finally stopped at the face. When she saw who it was her mouth fell open and she was speechless.

She flinched as the giantess quickly dropped to a squat position to being them closer in height which only served to accentuate how much smaller she was looking into the giant eyes of this woman.

The giantess’s eyes were still red from crying but she was trying to smile and sound happy when she said, 

“Hey Becky!”

 

Meet the boss by The Ice King

“I can’t believe you would do this to me”, Rebecca said to the now giant Tina sitting across from her at the table. Since their re-introduction they had both left the room and moved to a dining area to discuss this further. 

Rebecca was appalled to find she had to climb into a normal chair and then while sitting her feet were nowhere near the ground. The two had spent the better part of the night talking. Rebecca tried many times without success to get some answers out of Tina but she was being tight lipped about any of the technical details of how she was shrunk. All she would do was give her pointers on how to handle her new size, along with the news that she would be getting smaller.

So after a long conversation all Rebecca really knew was that her shrinking was reversible but it probably wouldn’t be reversed until she got smaller and she was going to be stuck this way for a while.

It wasn’t until around 4 in the morning that Tina opened up a bit more about why she had been shrunk. 

She admitted that she wasn’t the one behind this and in fact didn’t know much about how it worked or why the woman was doing it. Rebecca asked for some more information but Tina said she couldn’t. 

She also told her that her being shrunk wasn’t personal, she was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. After being kept prisoner for 10 months she was grown to the height she met her at and set free with the  promise of being fully restored if she could find someone to take her place.

She wrestled with the idea for days, trying to accept her fate and convince herself that she could live a normal life at the size of a dwarf but things were just too hard for her. She couldn’t stand the stares from everyone who passed her on the street and the constant fear from knowing anyone could do anything to her and she was defenseless to stop it.

So when she saw Rebecca that night she made up her mind and went for it.

Rebecca was beyond angry and nothing Tina said would change her mind. Finally, after a lengthy barrage of insults she stood up and got right in Rebecca’s face and said, 

“You know what? Forget this, I tried to apologize but if you can’t accept that that’s you’re problem. I’ve been trying to help you as much as I can but since all you want to do is give me shit about this, I’m done. Come see me if you ever have to make the same choice and we’ll see who’s the bigger person”, she laughed at that last line then looked up toward camera in the corner of the room and said, 

“I’ve done enough. Let me go now Mel”,

Almost immediately there was a buzz from another room and Tina walked out of the kitchen. Shortly after Rebecca heard a door slam and then she was alone, except for whoever was watching her. She wondered when this mystery woman was going to reveal herself. The wait was getting frustrating.

Almost as if reading her mind, a door could be heard opening and closing and footsteps were approaching the room. 

Before long, a woman in her early 30s entered the room. She was on the short side (5’2, so still a good deal taller than Rebecca) with long black hair and thick black rimmed glasses. She was wearing a bright yellow sundress with green flowers on it and a pair of flip flops. 

She was definitely not what Rebecca was expecting the person behind this to look, which the woman seemed to be aware of when she said, 

“Let me guess, you were expecting some weird leather wearing S&M mistress, weren’t you?”

She said this in a very friendly, almost cheerful voice. Nothing at all that would indicate she was a person capable or even willing to shrink and trap a person against their will.

“I get that a lot. But appearances can be deceiving. Don’t think that just because I look like an innocent librarian I am one”, she came closer and took Rebecca’s chin in her hand making her look up to her and added in a more sinister tone, “And trust me, I’m more like what you were expecting than you think” then immediately switched back to the sweet voice, “But we’ll worry about that for later. For now, let’s chat”. 

She pulled up a chair and sat next to Rebecca.

“Hi! I’m Melanie. So, Tina says your name is Becky, is that right?”

Rebecca nodded

“But something tells me you don’t like being called Becky, do you?”

Rebecca nodded again

“Ok then, is Rebecca good?”

Another nod

“Good. Rebecca it is”. she thought for a moment then added, “What about Becca? Is that ok?”

Rebecca shrugged her shoulders, she was indifferent to that one

“I have to tell you hun, this silent treatment isn’t going to work for me. Now since this is your first day I’m going to make this easy for you. Come over here and stand next to me”

Rebecca did as she was told and was soon standing next to the larger but not as intimidating as she thought woman. She felt like even at her reduced size she could possibly take her down and get out of here to find some help.

Once again, the woman seemed to know exactly what she was thinking and said, still in that cheerful tone, 

“If you think you can take me you’re welcome to try”, she pulled out a remote and pressed a button that made the front door buzz, “there, the front door is unlocked. All you have to do is knock me out and you’re free. I’ll even leave my phone on the table so you can call the cops when you’re done”.

This took Rebecca completely off guard and she just stood there in stunned silence not sure if she should take her up on this offer or if it was a trap.

While she was thinking she felt a sharp prick in her arm and looked down in time to see the woman pull a needle out and place the now empty syringe on the table.

“Oopsie! Too late!” she laughed, “You might have had a chance but you’re about to lose that chance”, she stood up and said the words slowly, 

“any”

Rebecca felt the floor expand under her feet. Just a little at first

“minute”

The sensation got stronger and she started feeling dizzy. She thought she would pass out again but as soon as it started it stopped

“now”

When it was done she found that she had shrunk some more and was now about as tall as the seat of the chair. Whatever chance she may have had against her captor was definitely gone now.

Melanie reached down and placed the newly shrunk woman on her lap. She gently stroked her hair and continued talking in her sweet tone some more,

“So as I was saying, your disobedience isn’t going to be punished this time”, Rebecca looked up and said, 

“Not punished! You shrunk me again! I’m way too small to live on my own now!”

Melanie laughed at this and said, 

“Oh sweety, the shrinking wasn’t punishment. That was going to happen no matter what. Trust me, you’ll know when you’re being punished. And in case you’re wondering, the answer is yes. You’ll be getting smaller before this night is over. I can’t say how small exactly, it’s not an exact science I’m afraid but come on and follow me. I’ll show you where you’ll be staying so you can get an idea”, she placed Rebecca on the ground then stood up and began walking.

Before she left the room she turned and said, 

“Come on, follow me. I don’t give warnings before punishments”

Rebecca immediately started walking as fast as her little legs could carry her.


 

First lesson by The Ice King

As she entered the hallway, Rebecca saw Melanie standing at the other end waiting for her. She wasn’t sure what she was doing but knew she was meant to follow. Suddenly she saw her wind up and throw something toward her. She wasn’t sure what it was but she knew its as big and she was lucky enough that she was able to dodge just in time to see it fly past her and land with a soft thud in the kitchen. When she turned around to see what it was she saw that Melanie had thrown one of her flip flops at her. 

“Well?” she heard the larger woman scold her, “Don’t just sit there staring at it, go get it and bring it back”

Without hesitating she turned around to do as she was told. When she got to it she was amazed at the size of the thing. It was almost three feet long. The thought that this huge sandal belonged to someone she would have considered short just a few days ago really helped to drive him her small size. 

She bent down to pick it up, not sure how heavy it was going to be and despite her anxiety over her current situation found that she was curious about finding out when something smashed into her back at a high speed and sent her sliding across the floor for a good distance before hitting her head on the baseboard. 

“what the hell?!” she thought as she rolled over to her back and sat up, holding her head in pain. She did a quick assessment to make sure nothing was broken and aside from having the wind knocked out of her and the pain from where she smashed her head, she seemed fine. But still, she decided to wait a moment before standing. 

While she sat there she could hear Melanie stomping toward her, laughing the whole way. 

“Oh man!”, she said breathlessly from all her laughter, “I nailed you!” 

Rebecca looked at where was approaching and saw what had hit her. 

While she was retrieving the first flip flop Melanie had thrown the other one at her. Whether this was her plan or if she really did just miss the first time she wasn’t sure and decided not to ask. 

She stood up and stormed over toward Melanie, her anger making her forget her diminished stature but being face to face with the giantess’s knees reminded her instantly. 

But still, Melanie had seen the anger in the tiny woman’s eyes and was going to have some fun with her.

“Aw, what’s the matter? Did my middle shoe knock you on your ass?” Melanie teased her.

Rebecca just stood staring up at her, trying her hardest to keep he mouth shut out of fear of the consequences. 

Melanie noticed this and goaded her even more.

“Well, if you’re so mad, do something about it” she said as she pushed her shin into Rebecca, not enough to hurt or knock her over but enough to be irritating. The more she backed up the more the giantess crowded her. Eventually she decided to step it up and raised her foot in between her legs, lifting her up a foot before dropping her on her butt.

Through it all little Rebecca maintained her composure which Melanie eventually accepted and decided to move on but not before one more display of power.

She reached down and grabbed Rebecca by the waist, lifting her in front of her face. Her cheerful attitude was gone and she could see darkness in her eyes as she said, 

“Never forget this, little one. You’re no match for me. Not before, not now, and definitely”, she paused for dramatic effect, “not in about 15 minutes. You’re going to think this size was huge soon enough”.

Then she lowered her to the floor, sat in a chair and without saying a word pointed to the discarded flip flops and then her bare feet.

Rebecca figured out what she wanted immediately and Melanie’s speech had left her feeling very small and vulnerable so she ran to the huge footwear (she was feeling a sharp pain in her side and wondered if maybe she had bruised a rib) and to her surprise found she could carry them both even though they were a bit unwieldy.

She then went to Melanie sat and as she presented each foot slid them into place. When she was done Melanie stood up and once again was pleasant. 

“Good! I’m glad that’s over with”, she said “Now let’s get back to where we were”, and she headed back toward the hallway, Rebecca trying her hardest to keep up this time.

 

The house turned out to be pretty big. They went down the end of one long hallway and into another, then another where Melanie led her into a room and turned on the light.

It looked to be her bedroom. There was nothing out of the ordinary about this bedroom, other than the very large dollhouse sitting against the wall across from the foot of the bed.

“Tada!” Melanie proudly announced as she motioned toward the dollhouse, “here it is. Your new home!”

Rebecca cautiously started walking toward it before stopping and looking up at her keeper who looked down and nodded her approval to go check it out.

She was currently too big to go in but she could see from the windows that it was very nicely decorated. She walked around to the back and saw that there was a good size swimming pool and patio back there with very soft astroturf. If it wasn’t for the fact that she was going to be so tiny and helpless she might have actually been excited to move in.

She knelt down and carefully opened the sliding doors and reached her hand in. Carefully she fished around until she found a lounge chair which she pulled out and inspected. 

It felt like the real thing, only smaller. But it wasn’t Barbie furniture, she knew that from the attention to detail and the size. Barbie is around 10 inches tall, this was for a doll at least half that size. She gulped at this realization. 

“Not too shabby, is it?” Melanie asked from high above her. She had crept up on her while she explored and gleefully watching her check everything out.

“It’s amazing”, Rebecca answered honestly. “Where did you get all this stuff?”

“I had it made” came the reply as Melanie knelt down beside her and removed the roof of the house with ease and placed it down beside her. She seemed to be looking for something which she sound she placed down next to Rebecca.

“Here’s your bed. I’ve been told it’s like sleeping on a cloud”.

Rebecca looked over at the mattress she laid before her and gently nudged it with her foot.

“Go on, don’t be scared. You might be too big right now but you won’t break it” Melanie encouraged her.

Rebecca stood on it and bounced a bit. It did feel very soft. Suddenly she felt Melanie’s large hand around her lower legs and another on her back. She was scooped up and placed down in a laying position on the mattress. Although small, it did feel very nice. The cover was like the softest silk she’d ever felt and the stuffing really did feel like a cloud as Melanie said. 

She just lay there looking up at her giant captor, for a moment forgetting her worries when she felt herself lifted again and she was carried over to Melanie’s truly huge bed. 

She placed Rebecca on a pillow and bent over her, her face inches away and told her to stay put, she was going to get the last treatment ready so she could move in as soon as possible then she left the room.

 

First escape attempt by The Ice King

As soon as Melanie left, Rebecca began scanning the room for anything she could use to help herself escape. She crawled over to the edge of the bed to the night stand and only saw a book. She considered jumping down and looking for something else but although she knew she could make the jump at her size she didn’t know how easily she’d be able to get back up on the bed or how quickly, plus she didn’t know how long her captor would be gone.

She lifted the book and found that although it was heavy and nearly half her size she could lift it and if she got a running start she could swing it hard enough that she hoped it would at least stun a giant person. 

She found it disconcerting that she was already starting to think about normal size people as giants, she hoped it wouldn’t be for long. There was clearly an antidote, she just needed to find it. She dragged the book over to where Melanie put her down and tucked it under the pillow then laid back down and waited for her to return.

It was another half hour before she heard footsteps approaching and she cursed herself for not taking the chance to explore, she would have had time to find something better than what she had, but she had no way of knowing so she’d have to make do with it.

Melanie came back holding a small syringe filled with a clear liquid. This was the first time she had seen the shrinking serum and she was surprised to see how innocent it looked. She had expected it to be some glowing green goo or something equally creepy looking but it just looked like water.

“Ok, little one. Are you ready to get into your new house? I bet you can’t wait to go for a dip in your pool, huh?” Melanie looked genuinely happy to be doing this, which only made her even harder for Rebecca to figure out. She saw how cruel she could be when crossed but here she was acting like they were good friends and this was the most normal thing in the world to her.

She wondered if she had mental issues, but as she saw the needle, looking much larger to her now that it was closer to her miniature arm, she no longer cared and just wanted to make her attempt before she was too small to do anything.

She quickly reached under the pillow, lifted the book with all her might, and slammed it up right into Melanie’s chin.

This took her by surprise and caused her to bite her tongue.

“AHH! FUCK!” she shouted and stumbled back, dropping the syringe right at Rebecca’s feet.

Without hesitation, she picked it up, jabbed the needle into Melanie’s arm, and pressed down on the stopper, making sure to get it all in her. 

In her haste, she moved the needle too much and made a deeper wound than a needle should but she didn’t care, she had taken a chance and it was paying off. This was it! She’d wait until Melanie got small enough to subdue, tie her up with a sock or whatever she could find lying around, then get to a phone and call for help. This nightmare was going to be over soon. All she had to do was…

“YOU BITCH!” she heard from above her as a fist smashed down right next to her. If her eyes hadn’t been full of tears from biting her tongue she likely wouldn’t have missed but since she did Rebecca took the chance to run for the edge of the bed and jump off then hide until the shrinking finished.

Without looking back she ran over to the edge and jumped… then stopped in mid-air, suspended upside down as something held her foot. 

“Oh no!” she thought, already knowing what she was going to see but looking up anyway to see Melanie leaning over, her face twisted into intense rage with her hand around her ankle. She was squeezing so hard she feared it might break but luckily it didn’t. 

Melanie raised the shrunken to her face and glared at her before saying, 

“You’re in deep shit now. I was hoping I wouldn’t have to jump to extreme punishment so soon but it seems…” 

she suddenly hunched over holding her stomach and moaning in pain. She still had Rebecca’s leg, but the grip had loosened and she had lowered her into her lap. 

At this proximity to her stomach she could hear loud gurgling noises. 

She was also noticing the size of the lap she was sitting on was starting to decrease. 

This was it, she thought, the shrinking was staring. Once she got small enough she would do what she had to in order to get away from this crazy woman.

But to her dismay the shrinking stopped after only several seconds leaving her several inches shorter but still significantly bigger than Rebecca and more than a match.

With the physical advantage no longer an option she hoped that the pain would make her pass out but again her luck seemed to have turned and Melanie was already recovering from her bout of shrinking.

She was lifted to the giant face once again, the grip only slightly weaker but not by enough to matter. She could see the straps of Melanie’s dress were about to fall down any second but that didn’t matter anymore. She had failed in her escape attempt and all she could do now was wait for the inevitable.

 

She waited for the threats to come but they never did. Instead Melanie shifted her grip from Rebecca’s leg to holding her whole body and got up to leave the room. 

When she did her dress fell to floor, causing her to sigh in frustration and give Rebecca a squeeze that crushed the air out of her. 

Melanie headed down the hallway and went into a room with a keypad lock and fingerprint scanner. After she had unlocked it she placed Rebecca down on a table and looking down at her said, 

“Ok. I need to deal with,” she gestured toward her slightly shrunken body “this so I’m going to leave you alone again. Now, you’re already in a lot of trouble and as much as hate to do this so early in the relationship, if you so much as move an inch from this spot I’m going to tear your arms and legs off after I shrink you again. Do you understand me?”.

Rebecca saw the anger in her eyes and knew she wasn’t bluffing. She swallowed hard and answered, 

“yes” in a small, frightened voice which seemed to make Melanie go back to her cheerful persona again when she said, 

“Aw, don’t be like that. You know I have to punish you for this but afterward we can still be friends. Trust me, you're going to love it here”, then she left the room, turned off the light, and locked the door leaving Rebecca alone and unable to see her surroundings. 

Not that it would have mattered if she could see, she wasn’t going to try that again.

 

Punishment by The Ice King
Author's Notes:

I thought I was done for the night but this came to me and I didn't want to wait.

Rebecca sat in the dark for what must have been hours. She didn’t dare move out of fear of what would happen. She eventually got tired and fell asleep and was woken when the lights came back on and Melanie entered wearing the same dress before that was no longer too big on her but still seemed a little bigger than it should be.

“First”, she said with annoyance in her voice, “Let me tell you that your little stunt cost me two inches. Thanks to you I’m going to be 4’10 for a while” she stared down at Rebecca who didn’t know what to say and said, “Well?”

Not sure what she wanted from her she remained silent which seemed to anger the giantess more making her slap her across the face. It was clear she was holding back or she probably would have broken her neck but it still hurt enough to bring tears to her eyes.

Melanie spoke again, this time like one would to a child with no manners, 

“what do we say when we do bad things to people?”

“I’m s-sorry” Rebecca said with her head down. 

Melanie didn’t reply and pulled another syringe from her pocket, pulled the protective cover from the needle and placed it down next to her.

“I don’t believe you’re sorry, but that’s ok. This will make up for it”. She nudged the syringe closer to Rebecca and said, “pick it up”.

She did as she was told and Melanie continued, “Good. Now stick the needle in your stomach and inject yourself”. Rebecca just stared up at her in shock. The needle was huge to her and although she knew she was getting injected either way she couldn’t imagine doing it to herself.

Melanie looked down and pointed at her wrist to indicate time was ticking.

“Get moving. If I have to do it it’s going in your neck”. Rebecca slowly and shakily lifted the syringe, and after closing her eyes, jabbed it into her stomach. 

It didn’t hurt as much as she expected, but it wasn’t pleasant. She pushed the plunger down and  felt the cold liquid inject under her skin. When she was done she looked down and saw a large bruise where the needle went in but she was ok otherwise.

“There you go!” Melanie clapped, “that wasn’t so bad was it?” Rebecca said nothing and Melanie just laughed and said, “Now for the good part. Stand up so I can watch you shrink”, Rebecca stood up and Melanie went on,

“Oh, and by the way, I put a little extra that should make you two inches smaller than I had planned. Give or take an inch, like I said it’s not an exact science. I guess your dollhouse is going to be more spacious than you thought. I might need to install some tiny step stools”, and she laughed even harder.

Rebecca just stood there, not daring to say a word and terrified about how small she was going to become. 

The feeling came quick. She felt a tingling all over her body followed by the sensation of the floor (or in her case, table) she was standing on expanding under her feet. Unlike with Melanie though, she didn’t seem to be in any pain. Her vision was getting blurry and she was getting dizzy and felt like she was going to fall, but she heard Melanie’s voice from above, higher than it was just moments ago, tell her that if she fell she’d regret it.

It took great effort but she managed to stay standing until the very end when she stumbled and tripped. As she fell she reached out to grab anything she could and her hand landed on a long thick round support that she used for her balance. 

It wasn’t until the dizziness went away and her vision cleared that she looked closer at it and saw it was Melanie’s pinky, now as long as she was tall, maybe even a bit longer.

Melanie laughed again, a sound that was now thunderous to Rebecca’s tiny ears, and lowered her face so that it was even with the tabletop she was on.

“Wow! I’ve never seen anyone as small as you”, she said in awe. “I think I might have gone overboard with the extra dose”, she looked concerned but shrugged her now massive shoulders and said, “oh well. That’s what you get” 

She placed her hand down in front of the tiny girl and ordered her to step on, which she did, sickened by the realization that she had to step up to get into this giantess’s palm, and felt a rush of air as Melanie stood and she was lifted to her face again.

“Ok, let’s get you measured and then we can get started on your punishment”

“Wait!” Rebecca yelled up at her, “I thought the extra two inches was my punishment?”

Melanie just sighed and said in an annoyed tone as if she was an idiot for asking, 

“That was to make up for making me shrink two inches. There’s still the matter of what to do about your little attack on me”.

Rebecca couldn’t believe the nerve of this woman! Her she was, standing in her hand, God knows how small, and she was being petty because she was two inches shorter?! She wanted so badly to say something but looking around and seeing that she was in a hand that was wider than she was tall she decided it wasn’t a good idea. 

Melanie paused as if expecting a remark from her tiny captive but when none came she continued into the next room and placed Rebecca on a cold metal plate.

“Stay still”, she instructed and Rebecca complied. She heard a beep and Melanie giggled and said, “you weigh 1.3 ounces. Kind of a great weight loss plan, huh?” Rebecca remained silent and Melanie stopped her up in her hand and laid her on a ruler. Looking to her side, she could see the number three was just above her head. Oh God, was she really less than three inches tall now?

Melanie gasped in awe when she saw this and said, 

“Wow, I really did make you small didn’t I? You’re 2.9 inches tall. In case you’re wondering, that’s just under half as small as Tina was and the smallest I’ve ever made anyone. Welcome to the record books, kid!” She then started mumbling to herself about measurements and other things but Rebecca was too stunned to say hear any of it.

Her head was spinning with the thoughts of how small three inches was. 

She thought back to when she was in school and would use rulers, now realizing that one of those was now four times her size. She couldn’t take her mind off of all the previously tiny things she never thought about that would now tower over her. 

She thought about a pair of heels she bought recently that she was excited to wear because they had five inch heels, realizing that now those heels were almost twice as tall as she currently was.

She remembered teasing her ex about having a small penis, joking that it was only two inches, realizing that now that would be more than a third of her size. Forget about the usual seven inches that would tower over her.

These thoughts just wouldn’t stop coming and she began to sob uncontrollably.

After a while Melanie turned her attention back to her and said, 

“It’s time for your punishment”, she looked serious as she said this, “Remember, this is your own fault”. She scooped her up and dropped her into a clear reusable plastic container. She cringed as she waited for the lid to come down and worried about where she was going when Melanie looked in one more time and added with an attempt at a friendly smile, 

“This is going to be scary but I promise you you will survive it”.

She was then brought over to a 55 gallon fish tank filled with water and many exotic fish. She felt the container being tipped upside down and she was quickly plunged into the tank with the container resting on the bottom making an air pocket for her to breathe. She then saw Melanie huge hand come down and place two straps with suction cups on either side followed by a large rock for extra security. Finally she heard a loud scraping noise and looked up to see a valve she didn’t notice before on the bottom of the container (now the top), slid open and a plastic tube was inserted to keep a fresh airflow.

Her “prison” was too short for her to fully stand but she could if she hunched over a bit, and the water was about at knee height so she could sit but she would be submerged if she tried to lay down.

She looked around outside the container and could see the distorted shaped moving around her. Some checking out the new addition, others staying far away. 

She could also hear a loud, slow thump coming from in front of her. She looked out and could barely make out Melanie’s face peering in and pointing to a digital clock that she couldn’t read.

She tried pantomiming to the giant that she couldn’t read it but all she would do is nod her head and tap louder. At first she thought she just couldn’t understand her but then she heard a voice come from the tube, 

“I know you can’t read how long you have left. That’s the point. Goodnight”

And the lights were turned off, leaving her in total darkness except for some distant power lights on some devices she couldn’t make out.


 

Waking up and moving in by The Ice King

Stuck in the dark at the bottom of an aquarium, Rebecca panicked and began kicking, punching, and slamming into the walls in a vain attempt at getting out. She even tried reaching under the bottom and lifting the container but it was no use. No matter how hard she tried she couldn’t do anything to escape.

Once she calmed down she realized it was probably not a good idea to leave the safety of her only air supply anyway. She didn’t know how long Melanie was planning on leaving her and if there wasn’t a way for her to climb out when she reached the surface she would have been stuck treading water for who knew how long.

Resigned to her fate, she slumped to the floor and tried to go somewhere better mentally. Unfortunately it was too cold and she found herself shivering too much to focus on much. She jogged back and forth as much as she could with water up to her knees, hoping it would warm her up and it did for a bit but she soon found herself getting tired and her back was getting sore form having to stoop so much so she didn’t do that for too long. 

She decided to try and find a way to sleep. Laying was definitely out of the question. Although she could lay on her side and keep her face above the water, as soon as she began to drift off to sleep she’d fall right in and be woken up.

She tried to float on her back which almost worked but she just couldn’t get comfortable with her head half submerged.

Finally she found that if she sat in a corner with her back against the wall and brought her knees to her chest she was comfortable enough and even managed to warm herself up a bit.

It still took what she estimated to be an hour to fall asleep but when she did, she fell into a very deep peaceful sleep.

She used to always have trouble sleeping anywhere that wasn’t her own bed. She’d always wake up in the morning with no clue where she was and would freak out a bit before being reminded, but this time for some reason she didn’t have that problem. When she woke up she took a quick look around and remember exactly where she was and in what condition. 

She took a deep breath and stood up as much as she could to stretch when she noticed the lights were back on and she could see Melanie’s massive shape moving around in the distance, blurred by the water and glass of the aquarium. 

She also took this moment to appreciate her immediate surroundings. Although she was terrified of what was going to happen to her she felt a sense of awe watching the huge fish swim by and go about their business. She started to wonder what other unique perspectives her new size would allow her to experience and felt that under different circumstances this could be an exciting adventure.

As if to remind her exactly why this wasn’t a situation she should be excited about, she saw a shadow descend over her enclosure and heard a loud rush of water as it filled quickly and was removed from the tank, leaving her underwater and rapidly trying to make it to the surface.

She was never the greatest swimmer, but she considered herself good enough that she’d never drown. Now she was having second thoughts about that. She pushed herself as hard she could, waiting for the moment when her head would break the surface and she could take a nice deep breath and just when she felt she was done for it finally came.

She gasped and choked while her little head bobbed just above the surface. Looking up she saw glass walls that rose fifteen feet on her scale to where Melanie was looking down at her with a large smile.

“How did you sleep, Becca?” she wanted to know.

Rebecca still found herself wanting to scream all sorts of profanities at this psycho but found the feel was less intense and easier to keep under wraps this time so she just looked up and said in a monotone voice, 

“fine”.

“That’s nice”, Melanie said down to her, “but are you ready to be a good girl and come join us land lubbers again?” 

She apparently thought that was hilarious because she burst out laughing. Rebecca decided to play along with it and said she was. She even managed a fake smile, though she wasn’t sure if Melanie bought it.

She watched as her face disappeared from the sky above her only to return moments later as a large green net came down and without warning scooped her up. The mesh material clung to her face and would have suffocated her if it was for the good sized holes in it. Holes she realized were tiny to anyone of normal size and again felt as small as she was.

It also had a strong fish smell but that was the lest of her concerns at the moment.

She wasn’t in it for long before it was turned upside down and she came tumbling out and landed on her butt in Melanie’s hand.

She was brought to her face and Melanie said, 

“I know that was rough but I had to teach you a lesson. Even if you’re still new to all this, that’s no excuse for what you did”, once again she sounded like she was scolding a puppy which irritated Rebecca but she remained silent, “Now do you understand how serious I am about obedience? I really don’t want to have to keep punishing you. I really missed having you on our first night together”.

“Having me?” Rebecca thought to herself, “what does that mean?” Deep down she knew what she meant and had to admit she wasn’t surprised. It only made sense that someone who would shrink another person and torture them would also force them into sex acts. 

While she was thinking about the ways Melanie could use her as she was she heard her snap, 

“Are you even listening to me?”

She looked up and from her expression Melanie could tell she wasn’t and repeated, “I said, do you want see your house now? I’m sure you’d like a bath and to finally get some clothes on”.

Rebecca never minded being nude, and even like this she wasn’t bothered by it any more that the whole situation was disturbing, and besides she felt like being so small made her more difficult to ogle since she’d have to literally be in someone’s face for her to make out any details. But even still, some clothes would be nice so she replied, 

“Yes please. That would be nice”

Melanie was clearly impressed by her manners because she smiled as she carried her back toward the dollhouse. 

When they arrived, Rebecca was placed in front of the house and Melanie laid on her front propped up by her elbows in front of her to watch her reaction. 

Facing her, Rebecca could see the large cavern of her cleavage and found herself wondering just how big those breasts were compared to her now. She supposed she’d find out soon enough and turned to walk to the dollhouse.

When she got to the front steps she found that although she could manage them, they were pretty close to being too high for her and she needed to step up as far as her tiny legs could reach. It was a good thing there were only three.

The doorknob was at eye level and pretty unwieldy but manageable as well. She needed to give the door a hard shove to open it which resulted in Melanie giggling from behind her but she just ignored it and stepped inside.

Once inside she saw a light switch a little over her head but reachable. She slipped it on and was surprised when lights came on just like in a real house. 

Looking around she saw that the place was almost like a real house except there was normal sized items placed throughout as if to remind the occupants how small they were.

There was a pencil laying across the kitchen floor that she had to step over and out of curiosity bent down to try picking up only to find it was way too heavy for her. She was able to clumsily slide it though so that was something. 

The living room had an iPad against the wall that acted as the biggest TV screen she had ever seen. 

It started ringing very loudly, vibrating the entire house. She saw that Melanie was calling her on FaceTime and ran over to swipe to accept, realizing when she did this that she needed to use her whole hand had to press hard.

When she did the screen came to life and Melanie’s face filled the screen.

“Aw! You’re so cute in your little house! You look like a little kid doll”, she paused, “Well, except for your little boobies” and for the first time Rebecca felt self conscious about her nudity when she could feel Melanie’s eyes on her. Before she could react Melanie said, 

“But enough of that. We’ll have plenty of time later. For now, how is it? Can you reach everything? I can put some itty bitty steps if you want”, she brought her fingers very close together as she said this making Rebecca feel tiny once again. She just shook her head and said, 

“I think I’m ok”

Melanie said she should check out the bed to make sure she could get up into since it was pretty high so she made the climb upstairs and entered the bedroom.

She saw the mattress she remembered being way too small for her, now sitting on a miniature box spring that was half her size making the mattress itself more than twice her height. She tried to climb up but couldn’t get a foothold to make it. She looked around hoping to find something she could use. Anything at all, since she didn’t want to have to ask her captor for anything but when she found nothing she went back down to the iPad and said, her face red from embarrassed, 

“I need steps for the bed”

Melanie looked amused and asked her why.

Rebecca meekly answered, 

“you know why”

But Melanie kept playing dumb and asking her what she meant. Rebecca finally gave in and gave her what she wanted, 

“Because I’m too small to climb up into bed. Are you happy now?”

Melanie’s grin widened and she replied simply, 

“Very”

Then the call ended and she could hear loud thuds meaning she was walking away. 

As they got further, she heard Melanie call out, 

“I won’t be long. Check out the rest of the house. But stay inside. I don’t want to catch you outside when I get back”

Rebecca had no intention of disobeying.


 

Welcome home by The Ice King

She decided to start with the living room. Other than the iPad there was also a couch coffee table, and two end tables on either side.

She approached the couch and saw that she could get up on it but she needed to climb a bit. Once up she sat back against the cushion and found that her feet just barely reached the edge of the cushion. She felt small sitting like this, and then again even smaller when she realized this was a dollhouse. But she shook it off and hopped down. 

She knelt down to examine what the couch was made out of because the craftsmanship was very detailed for something so small.

The cushions were made out of a very soft silk, when she lifted one she saw a label on the bottom that read Victoria’s Secret. 

“So she made this out of her underwear? Great!” she said out loud to herself. She then proceeded to the frame and saw that it looked like pressed wood and was stained in places. In some spots it was red, some orange, some purple, etc. It took her a few minutes to figure out that these were popsicle sticks. Looking over at the coffee and end tables she saw that they too were made out of popsicle sticks, the coffee table having a layer of glass on top that she saw was two microscope slides glued together. 

All in all, it was a very nice setup and she couldn’t help feel impressed with it.

She moved on into the kitchen/dining room. This was where she had reached in earlier and removed that chair which she could now see sitting outside on the patio. She thought of going to check that out but wasn’t sure of Melanie would consider that ‘outside’ so decided to play it safe.

The kitchen was a row of cabinets and counters, all of which were empty when she opened them. She had hoped for some kind of snacks but as Melanie would later explain to her, that would attract ants which at her size wasn’t something she wanted to deal with.

There was a small plastic box against the counter that contained several vials of water, something she assumed would have been about water bottle size to a tenant of ‘normal’ dollhouse size but to her were about as long as her legs. When she reached out and touched one they were cold. That’s when she looked at the base and saw a large chunk of dry ice under a clear sheet of plastic. 

“Pretty clever”, she said to no one in particular and continued her tour.

She stopped and looked out at the pool, remembering how small the pool looked earlier she shuddered when she saw that it seemed so much bigger now. She didn’t know how deep it was but she was sure it would be over her head.

Looking up she saw a heat lamp that she hadn’t noticed before looming over the ‘backyard’ and thought that it would actually be pretty cool to spend a day lounging around the pool with her mini sun warming her up. If only she wasn’t so ridiculously tiny and at the whim of a crazy person.

She moved on and went back upstairs to the bedroom. The entire second floor was just her bed with several armoires along the wall. She went to the first one and was just able to reach up and undo the latch to see that it was filled with dresses. Some very nice ones she had to admit but the smallest of them seemingly over ten feet high with one or two significantly more than that. She she was probably about as tall as the tops of them,  which made her wonder what she was going to be wearing from now on. She hoped Melanie had some ideas for that because she wasn’t looking forward to being nude for the rest of her life. 

She went to the next armoire and it was full of pants and shirts, again all sized for someone at least twice her size.

The last one had bikinis, again for giants, and lots of shoes of all shapes and sizes but none even close to hers. 

Still, she bent down and picked up a knee high boot, surprised that it wasn’t just plastic like most doll shoes. As she examined it though she realized it was basically just fake leather cut to look like a boot. The bottom had no sole and would offer no real foot support so would only be for show.

She got a flash of Melanie playing dress up with her and shuddered then smiled when she realized she wouldn’t be playing that with her, at least not with these clothes.

Out of curiosity she decided to slip the boots on.

It took some effort but she was able to roll the material down enough so that they were thigh highs boots but even still she could feel them digging into her inner thighs and they were very unconformable so she quickly kicked them off.

She then decided to try on the smallest pair of sandals she could find. They still dwarfed her tiny feet but she could at least walk a little in them. But she decided to take them off and just go back downstairs to wait and see what Melanie had in store next. 

 

She didn’t have to wait long, as soon as she got to the bottom of the stairs she heard a loud pounding on the door, it sounded like a SWAT team was trying to bash it done and was rattling the whole house. She ran to open it and see what Melanie was doing. When she opened the door, she saw Melanie’s large toe coming toward her very quickly. She jumped to her right as fast as she could and the toe just barely missed her.

Not sure if she was even paying attention, she tried to run away from her feet to avoid being stepped on and ran straight into her other toe. 

From high up she could her the giantess laughing hysterically.

“Oh my God! You have seen how quickly you scurried”, Rebecca didn’t like the word ‘scurry’ to describe how she ran but didn’t see the point in arguing.

She was covered in a large shadow as Melanie squatted down as low as she could to give her something.

As she held out her hand, Rebecca saw that it was still too high for her to reach so she tried jumping but wasn’t even close. She waited for the laughter but it never came and she realized Melanie wasn’t even paying attention.

After a moment she heard her say, 

“Oh. Sorry, I forgot how small you were” and she laid on her stomach like before, offering her the item on her palm. 

Rebecca climbed up and walked to the middle of the open hand to retrieve it.

She saw that it was several matchboxes cut up and glued together to make a set of stairs. The piece was slightly more than half her size but surprisingly light. She picked it up and with some trouble walking was able to carry it off the hand and to the door when she saw that it wasn’t going to fit through.

“Never fear”, Melanie said heroically “giant woman is here!” Rebecca wanted to groan but didn’t have time as she and the stairs were swopped up in her hand and lifted to the roof which Melanie lifted and placed them both down.

She stood over the open house looking down in a heroic pose.

“Well?” She asked, “What do you say to the hero who helped you move?”

“Um, thanks?” Rebecca said up to her.

“Thanks what?”

Rebecca honestly didn’t know what to say here so she just stayed silent. This seemed to annoy Melanie and she shouted down, 

“THANKS GIANT WOMAN! GEEZ! YOU DON’T APPRECIATE ANYTHING, DO YOU?” and with that the roof was slammed back on the house and she heard Melanie stomp away and fall on her bed followed by crying.

Rebecca had no idea what to do next and stood in darkness while the sobbing intensified.

 

Playtime by The Ice King

After five minutes with no sign of the crying ending anytime soon, Rebecca made her way downstairs and outside the dollhouse. In the distance she could see Melanie’s massive form lying on the bed with her face down in her pillow. She looked over toward the door and saw that it was open, if she was quiet she could probably sneak out and into the hallway. Heck, she figured at her size and with the noise Melanie was making she probably didn’t even need to be quiet so she decided she’d make a run for it.

She took off and ran faster than she ever had in her life, not knowing what she would do when she got out of this house or even if she got out of this room and not caring. 

When she got about halfway to the door she looked up again and sure enough Melanie was still bawling her eyes out.

She didn’t know why but for some reason she felt pity for the poor girl. She should have been angry, she should have wanted nothing more but to escape, which she did, but there was also a feeling of regret deep down that she couldn't shake.

Before she knew what she was doing she found herself running toward the bed.

When she reached it she grabbed hold of a hanging sheet and climbed. It was a long and scary climb but she made it fairly quickly. Once there, she was confronted with the mountain of a woman, her body rocking up and down with each sob shaking the bed and making the ground unstable for her.

She pushed her way through the long black hair that was hanging down surrounding her face and was soon directly under the crying giant’s eyes. 

From this position it was even louder and she could feel tears dropping down like rain on her head.

“HEY!” she yelled up, “DOWN HERE!”

Melanie opened her eyes and looked down to see the tiny Rebecca waving up at her.

“Becca?” she asked, her eyes widened, “but how? Why?”

“Well, I heard you crying and I… I felt bad. I’m sorry for upsetting you” she answered. 

Melanie made a face like she was deep in thought and then said, 

“So you got out of your dollhouse while I wasn’t paying attention and instead of leaving through the open door you came to comfort me?” he eyes lit up and for a moment Rebecca thought they had made a connection but then she added, 

“So it worked? That’s awesome!”

“Huh?”, she asked, “what worked?”

“A little something I cooked up to help make my pets behave better”, she laughed as she grabbed Rebecca in her hand and sat up with her back against the headboard and her legs crossed, “I have to say, I wasn’t sure if it would work. I was worried I’d have to punish you again when you left the room”.

Rebecca fell to her knees in Melanie’s palm, 

“L-loyalty?” she said as she stared up in disbelief, “so what, I’m your slave now? What did you give me? And when?. Other than the shrinking shot she hadn’t been given anything else.

Melanie smirked and said, 

“I won’t go into too much detail, a lot of it is way over your head”, she laughed at her pun, “I guess literally now too, HA! But I’ll tell you this, have you ever heard of that zombie power made from a blowfish toxin?”

Rebecca nodded, she remembered seeing a documentary about that a long time ago.

“Well, it’s a bit of that mixed with pregnancy hormones, and my pheromones to make me the one you bond to, with a tiny bit of aphrodisiac thrown in for good measure”.

Rebecca couldn’t believe it, 

“So it’s like a love potion? Am I going to fall in love with you?”

Melanie laughed some more and said, 

“Only if you want to” and winked at her, “But no, this stuff just gives you a strong compulsion to be care about me and more likely to be attracted to me. In fact, I bet at this close to me my scent must be driving you wild.”

Now that she mentioned it, Rebecca did notice a slight arousal ever since she got up on the bed. She had been ignoring it but now that Melanie mentioned it it was growing stronger.

Rebecca, while still angry suddenly felt like she was wrong for being mad.

“DAMMIT!” she yelled while holding her head and trying to fight the feelings.

Melanie stopped and beamed down at her, 

“How cute, you’re trying to fight you attraction to me. This should help”

and she pushed Rebecca down onto her back in her palm then brought her up to her mouth.

Once there her huge tongue came out and began licking Rebecca. 

She tried at first to just focus on her breasts but at her size she found it difficult and just began licking her entire body at once. She then picked her up between her thumb and index finger very gently and carefully placed her in her mouth and closed it.

Rebecca panicked when she saw the giant mouth close around her and she was left in the warm, wet dark place but then Melanie’s tongue began rolling her around back and forth, stopping at first her breasts, doing a tiny twirl on her pinhead sized nipples with a delicateness that was surprising from something so huge, then it moved down to her crotch where it gently worked its way as deep as it could get, which wasn’t very deep but was enough to send Rebecca over the edge.

Melanie could hear the tiny scream of pleasure coming from her mouth and knew she had hit the right spot.

Before she spit her out, she went just a bit lower and slowly massaged the tiny feet. Rebecca had always enjoy foot rubs and this was one of the best she had ever had. She pushed back against the tongue and her feet depressed the muscle enough so that she was in up to her ankles. This continued long enough that she felt another orgasm coming and let out a second shriek.

On the outside, Melanie heard the mini girl’s climax and decided it was enough for now.

She gently spit her into her palm and laid on her back with her propped up.

She then placed Rebecca in between her breasts and watched as she sat up.

Rebecca slowly sat up in between the two massive hills that were Melanie’s breasts, her legs feeling like jelly and her mind racing from the recent pleasure she had just experienced. She looked up at the giant face and saw she was smiling down at her.

The two just started at each other in silence until Melanie spoke, 

“It’s my turn now little one” and gently picked Rebecca up to place her on her right breast.

Her mind flooded with hormones at this point, she slowly walked over to the nipple, swaying her hips in a seductive war knowing Melanie was watching and from the way the nipple was swelling plus the increased heartbeat she could feel under her feet with each step she knew it was working.

By the time she reached it, the nipple was up to her stomach. She carefully climbed up on top of it and with some effort managed to insert most of it inside of herself.

Once on she bucked up and down, each movement causing the ground beneath her to shake more and more until she feared she would lose her balance and fall off.

Melanie saw this and wrapper her index finger around her to keep her secure, covering her tiny breasts and gently massaging them at the same time.

Before long the two women climaxed at the same time, Melanie’s loud moans deafening to little Rebecca and Rebecca’s high pitched shrieks almost inaudible to Melanie.

When they were both done Rebecca slid off the nippled and lay on top of the breast, exhausted and out of breath.

Melanie just smiled down and watched as her miniature lover drifted off to sleep.


 

Hangover by The Ice King

She woke up in the dollhouse bed with a throbbing headache. The last thing she remembered was listening to Melanie crying after she didn’t address her properly. And then she… the memories were foggy and jumbled in her head. She remembered running toward the door but stopping for some reason. 

Then she was on the bed and laying on Melanie’s chest breathless and in a daze.

Then she was in her palm being licked and fondled.

Then she was somewhere dark, her mouth maybe? It felt like a dream but real at the same time.

She tried to concentrate more but the headache combined with a sudden thirst and hunger were contributing to her fuzzy memory. 

Looking over the side she saw that the matchbox stairs were lined up so she could use them to get on and off the bed.

She placed her foot on the first one, not sure if it would hold her weight then sighed as she set it down and it didn’t even depress a little. 

She had a memory of holding a matchbox in her hand at some point and how lightweight the cardboard was. And here she was standing on one and not even registering. Her smallness hit her again but she shrugged it off and continued downstairs to get a bottle of water.

While a bit tough to hold she managed to find a good position to drink as much as she needed. It felt good but didn’t do much for the headache which had become a constant throb that increased with each step. 

She decided to head back upstairs and sleep whatever this was off when iPad started ringing. If she thought it was loud before, in her current state she thought her head would explode if she didn’t stop it soon.

She ran/shuffled as fast as she could and slid to answer it.

Melanie’s face popped up, grinning ear to ear and looking eager to see her.

“Good morning, lovely!” she chirped, making her head throb more. She saw Rebecca hold her head and grimace in pain and looked concerned.

“What’s wrong sweetie?”

Rebecca shrugged and said in a hoarse almost whisper, 

“I don’t know. You tell me, one moment I’m listening to you crying and the next I’m bed with the worst hangover I’ve ever had in my life. I know you did something to me so like I said, you tell me”.

The look of concern remained but a slight hint of a smile started to poke through and Melanie said, 

“You mean you don’t remember anything at all?”

Rebecca, unsure if she wanted her captor to know about her messed up dream and hoping above all that it actually was a dream, nodded and Melanie asked, 

“Seriously, you remember nothing?”

Rebecca nodded

“Not even some minor details?”, before Rebecca could nod again Melanie added in a more stern tone, 

“And please don’t lie to me again. We had such a great time last night, it would be a shame to have to punish you so soon afterward”.

Upon hearing this Rebecca knew that what she thought was a dream really had happened and her heart sank.

She told Melanie what she remembered and was given the rest of the details which made her fall to her knees and hold her head in her hands.

“No, don’t be upset little one. What we had was beautiful. I had a great time. And from the looks of it at the time so did you”.

“GREAT TIME?!” Rebecca yelled, her head still throbbing but the anger too strong to care, “forget about this”, she held her arms out to emphasize her shrunken state, “now you’re drugging me and making me have sex with you? What the hell’s wrong with you?”

Melanie started to say something but Rebecca had had enough and said, 

“No. You know what? Fuck you! Put me back in the fish tank, I don’t care. It beats doing… that with you again!” and she kicked the end call button as hard as she could, ending the call.

She also underestimated her strength and when she kicked the iPad she unbalanced it causing it to fall toward her, treating to crush her.

She jumped out of the way to avoid most of it but it landed hard on her leg.

She screamed in pain and tried to pull out from under it but it was too heavy.

No matter how hard she pushed and tugged, she couldn’t free herself. She realized she only had one option. Closing her eyes she called out, 

“HELP! MELANIE! I NEED HELP!” 

and hoped she was close enough to hear.

She didn’t hear anything for a while so she tried again. This time she heard the loud thuds of Melanie’s footsteps rushing toward her.

She felt the house shake and the wall was lifted away revealing the giantess looking down at her, pretty angry but when she saw her tiny captive pinned and helpless the anger melted a little and she lifted the iPad off her with an ease that made Rebecca sick to be so small then reached down and lifted her up and laid her in her palm and rushed over to her vanity.

She turned on a light and shone it down onto the shrunken woman. 

Reaching into a drawer she pulled out a magnifying glass and studied the leg that had been crushed. 

She reached out and squeezed it as gently as she could which was still fairly strong to little Rebecca and she winced as Melanie asked her if she could move her toes.

She tried and was relieved when she was able to. 

Melanie then asked if she could stand which was could with a little effort. Finally she told her to walk toward her which she was able to do with some pain but not an unbearable one.

She looked up and said, 

“It hurts but not a lot, I think it’s just sprained not broken”.

Melanie seemed relieved to hear that and scooped her back up into her palm bringing her close to her face.

“I’m glad you’re ok, I really am. But I’m going to have to punish you again. You can’t keep disrespecting me like this. I don’t think you understand how small and helpless you are, you can’t yell at me like we’re equals anymore. You got that?”

Rebecca looked up and looking around the huge room, down at the hand she was sitting in, and finally the giant face looking down at her, felt smaller than she had yet and realized Melanie had a point. Tears started to roll down her cheeks, she hoped she was small enough that the giant couldn’t notice as she weakly nodded her head and said, 

“I-I understand”.

“Good. Try not to forget it. I don’t like making you suffer like this but it’s the only way you’ll learn. You don’t want me to keep you dosed with that stuff all the time, do you?”

Rebecca shook her head, a reminder that she was still hungover pulsing behind her eyes.

“Ok then. You sleep this off and when you wake up you’re going to begin your sentence”.

Rebecca wanted to ask what she was going to do to her but the look in her eyes told her she wasn’t going to tell her anything.

She just closed her eyes and was asleep before she was placed back in  the dollhouse bed.


 

Big fan by The Ice King

When she woke this time she felt a lot better. The headache was gone and her head was much clearer. She rolled to the edge of the bed and walked down the steps to the floor. Her foot still hurt but the pain had lessened and she was able to walk with a slight limp. This made navigating the stairs tougher than before but still manageable. She looked at the table and saw a small slice of bread with some chocolate chips and a few slices of banana and a note that said, 

 

Eat up. Big day today - 

M :)

 

She grabbed a bottle of water and sat at the table to enjoy her meal.

It was at this time when she realized she had no idea what time it was. It felt like early morning to her but she didn’t know it that was only because she had just woken up. She didn’t even know how many days she had been held captive. She didn’t have any family that would miss her but she did have some friends at work who would at least wonder where she was. 

Had they already noticed and were they looking for her now? 

Did she even still have her job at this point or had they terminated her? Not that it would matter if she did have it, she couldn’t imagine being able to do much at this size. She pictured herself on her desk struggling with all her might to move a mouse that dwarfed her and having to jump on each letter to type. 

She would have found it amusing if it wasn’t actually her reality now.

Before long she heard the increasingly familiar sound of Melanie’s footsteps approaching and decided to try and make things easier on herself by meeting her outside. 

She thought that maybe if she saw she was still hurt she’d take pity on her and give her a pass this time on the punishment.

It was a slim chance but it was worth a shot. 

She opened the door and limped out, overacting a bit so she’d look more pitiful. 

Melanie barely even looked down and without a word just scooped her up in her hand and carried her off into another room. 

As she walked she closed her hand around her and let it drop to her side, showing no particular interest in her tiny passenger until they arrived at their destination.

She wasn’t positive because the light was off before and she was more worried about other things but this one looked like the room from her first night when she was reduced to her current size. 

She got nervous, worrying that she was going to be shrunk some more. How much smaller could he get? Would she have to be kept in a tiny jay so she wouldn’t get lost?

But this fear subsided when Melanie dropped her on a table and she didn’t see any syringes near her.

The table was mostly empty actually except for some tape and a desk fan. She began to worry what this mean when Melanie took a set in front of her and for the first time began to speak, 

“I thought about this one a lot” she said that condescending once again, “and I think you need to be truly understand how small you are”. 

Rebecca started to say she did but was shushed and Melanie continued, 

“I know you said you do but I need to make sure you really do. You don’t understand how dangerous the world is for someone your size. You’re lucky I’m taking care of you. Some people wouldn’t even notice you and could step on you without even feeling it. I don’t want to keep doing this but like I said it’s for your own good”.

Rebecca couldn’t believe what she was hearing. Did she seriously think she was helping her? She tried very hard to keep her mouth shut but when she head Melanie say, 

“Some people might even take advantage of you”

she couldn’t do it and yelled up,

“What are you talking about? Yeah the world’s dangerous for someone my size, you’re the one who made me this size! And take advantage of me? What do you call this?”

Melanie looked down at her with an irritated look and said, 

“See? This is what I mean. Do you really think you should be talking to someone as big as me like that? Even after you tried to shrink me I still forgave you and let you live in that beautiful house. And this is the thanks I get? Here, let me give you quick demonstration of how powerless you are again”.

She reached down and with her pinky tapped Rebecca in the stomach relatively gently which sent her stumbling back where she tripped over the roll of tape on the desk.

“See? I barely even used any strength in my smallest finger and you went flying back. Now think of what I could do with my biggest? Or…” she made a fist and slammed it down hard next to the tiny woman, sending vibrations through her whole body and temporarily making her ears ring from the loud noise “…my fist”.

“But enough of this, let’s get started” she laid Rebecca flat on the table with her arms over her head and tore off several pieces of tape. One went on her ankles, one on her stomach, and the last one on her arms. She was then lifted and stuck to one of the blades of the fan.

When Melanie let go Rebecca panicked as she could tell right away that this wasn’t enough tape but Melanie apparently knew this already because she had picked up the roll and was tearing more off.

“Don’t worry little one. This isn’t the first time I’ve done this. I know how much to use” Melanie assured her as she placed strip after strip of tape over her body, each one making her bond stronger. When she was done only Rebecca’s face was uncovered and Melanie encouraged her to struggle as much as she could, she wanted to test the hold.

Rebecca did as she asked and to her horror found she couldn’t move at all. 

“I hope for your sake you really tried, because if you’re lying and this doesn’t hold… Well, let’s just say you’ll get to see what it feels like to be Superman for about two seconds before you smash into a wall”.

Rebecca was getting more nervous by the second and Melanie was doing everything to prolong the experience.

She reached slowly toward the power button, taking as long as humanly possible before finally pushing it. 

Nothing happened.

“Silly me!” Melanie slapped her forehead in mock ignorance, “I need to plug it in”

She plugged it into the power strip and again slowly reached out for the button.

Again, nothing.

“Duh!” she laughed, “I need to turn the power strip on”.

Rebecca could only watch in terror as this played out. Melanie ducked under the table for a moment and came back holding the cord for the power strip. She looked around with a confused look on her face and said, 

“Oh crap! Now I can’t find an extension cord to reach the wall”

She pretended to search the desk which had nothing but the fan and power strip on it then said, 

“You know what? I think you’ve learned you lesson. How about I just unstick you and we call it a day? You’ve learned your lesson, right?”

Rebecca nodded as much as she was able and Melanie reached out to remove the tape but stopped just as she reached her and said, 

“I’m so stupid! This fan doesn't even have a plug, it runs on batteries!” She held the other end of the cord she had plugged into the power strip up in front of Rebecca and she saw that it was just a loose cord and said, “and I remember changing them this morning” as she pressed the button for  the medium setting.

For the first second or two, Rebecca could see the world in front of her spinning faster and faster but soon after all she could see was a blur. She closed her eyes to try to keep from getting dizzy but that was a lost cause.

The g-force made all the blood shift to the back of her head and several times she felt she would pass out, she hoped she would actually so she could stop feeling this. 

Her stomach was swirling impossibly fast and she quickly lost the contents of her stomach. She was worried that it would blow back in her face but apparently she was going too fast for even that and she couldn’t tell where it went, only that she didn’t feel it on her face.

Melanie later told her that this went on for 30 minutes although to her it could have been eternity, she had lost all her senses long before she was stopped.

As the fan slowed down Melanie looked at the poor little thing stuck to one of the blades. She leaned in closely to make sure she was still breathing but she was sure she was, she had perfected this method by now, but she was smaller than the others so she did have some doubts.

When she saw her tiny chest rising and falling she breathed a sigh of relief and with a surgical scalpel carefully cut her down then soaked her in a bowl of oil to loosen the tape. She removed as much as she could and figured Rebecca could do the rest when she woke up. For now she sat there and stared down at her tiny prize. 


 

Learning about Melanie by The Ice King
Author's Notes:

This one is a bit different. I had only meant to do a time jump with a brief flashback but it kind of ran away from me.

Over the next several months Rebecca learned to accept her new life as the shrunken pet of a mentally unstable woman. 

It wasn’t easy at first and she found herself spending plenty more nights at the bottom of the aquarium, or in one of the other places Melanie had set up to put her when she “misbehaved” (meaning she didn’t give in immediately). She mostly alternated between the aquarium and the freezer though because she knew those were the ones Rebecca hated most.

But in between the punishments there were some moments were Melanie was almost pleasant. She found that under different circumstances the two may have been friends.

Sometime around the middle of the second month Melanie woke Becca up in the middle of the night to happily announce that she had finally regained her lost two inches and could go back to work.

Melanie having a job was news to Rebecca, she hadn’t even left the house once in the time she had been there, she had always just assumed she was an agoraphobe. 

She did wonder how she managed to pay for all the groceries, takeout, and various packages she would order online. She never said no to a request for something and it would be delivered in a day every time, sometimes even within hours. 

Rebecca noticed it was the same guy making the deliveries every time and for a while thought she could find a way to get him to notice her and help but Melanie always made sure to lock her up tight when she got the text that he was on his way. 

And he always texted, she kept hoping that one day he’d forget and she could use the element of surprise to sneak out and get his attention but after a few weeks she realized that wasn’t happening and added this escape plan to the list in her head she was building that she hoped to use successfully someday.

Rebecca found herself genuinely curious about what she did for a living and Melanie told her that she didn’t want to insult her but it was very complicated stuff. Rebecca said to try her so she indulged:

Melanie owned a large pharmaceutical company that she inherited from her parents when they died. She was only 10 at the time but her parents had been eccentric and very powerful people so she was allowed and encouraged to take the company over that age. 

This also meant she was given free range of the place and access to the minds of some of the greatest chemists in the world. 

Being a smart girl already, she used this opportunity to excel and by the time she was 16 she was the most respected woman in the industry. Experts would come to her for her opinion, she was teaching advanced chemistry classes at 17.

Rebecca wondered if any of this was BS but having seen what she had these last months it seemed pretty likely to be real.

This was also the obvious explanation for how she came across the shrinking serum so she asked her.

Melanie seemed hesitant to answer but shrugged her shoulders and told her that yes, that was where she had gotten it but she wasn’t the one who created it.

There were two researchers in her lab, a husband and wife team named Ben and Violet Nelson. Their talent was only surpassed by their greed and ambition. 

Melanie had sought them out for their expertise and after some tough negotiation was able to hire them under the condition they get their own lab with no oversight, final say on what is done with their work, and an unlimited budget. Melanie agreed on the condition that her company would retain the patents which they reluctantly agreed to.

For a while things went great.

They quickly developed treatments for many forms of cancer that seemed like science fiction. Never an outright cure but they made it possible for people to live with some of the worst forms of it for to live well past the time typically expected. The only problem was that the Nelsons insisted that it not be made public and only kept available to a select elite few. 

Melanie didn’t like this but agreed hoping that someday they’d change their minds but in the meantimes the profits from their treatments were astronomical.

The company had made more money than she could spend in 100 lifetimes. Although she couldn’t reveal the best stuff they did allow her to publicly release some minor medications that were still revolution if not the most useful for society.

One of those was the chemical Rebecca had been dosed with to increase her attraction and lower her resistance only it wasn’t as potent and didn’t control people’s minds, it was just an aphrodisiac, Melanie added her own touch for the other stuff. 

She also learned that the chemical was a gas that came from a valve hidden in one of the vents in the dollhouse. 

She was warned that if she ever tampered with it she’d dose her daily for a month. That was enough for Rebecca to cross it off her to do list. Although the gas made her feel great and made the sex with Melanie much more bearable, the hangover was misery and seemed to get worse each time. She’d need as much as a day to recover after each dose. 

Eventually she got so sick of it that she said she’d do anything Melanie wanted willingly as long as she stopped making her take the drug.

Melanie agreed and although she didn’t get as much pleasure as she had previously she did eventually manage to find a way to enjoy it somewhat.

 

The Nelsons discovered the shrinking serum by accident. Violet was trying to come up with a youth formula to keep herself looking young forever. She was 39 and although still gorgeous was showing her age in some areas. Ben, being the guy he was agreed that she could stand to lose a few years and agreed to help her. 

They worked on it for the better part of a year during which time no new discoveries came from their lab. 

Around December of that year Melanie was getting frustrated with this and went to check in on them. She same in just as Ben was injecting Violet with the first test batch. 

Animal testing had showed that it would remove the equivalent of ten years from a human’s age and this thrilled them both.

However they had made a miscalculation and when Violet was injected she immediately began to shrink, leaving her at around a foot tall.

Bot Melanie and Ben stood there with their mouths open. Violet covered herself with her panties and began screaming at both of them to hurry up and fix her.

Ben looked at Melanie, then down at Violet and told Melanie to leave for a while and come back in about a day.

As she left she could hear Violet shouting at her to come back but she ignored it and kept going. When she closed the door she could her high pitched screams but she blocked them out and left. She had wanted to help but she was intimidated by Dr. Nelson and was afraid he would hurt her or worse if she didn’t do as he said.

 

When she came back the next day she noticed two things. 

First, Violet was nowhere to be seen and second, there was a young college age girl in a lab coat sitting where she usually was.

Ben saw her and greeted her warmly.

“Ah, Melanie. Nice to see you. Have you met Jessica, my intern for the holidays while Violet is on vacation?” he gave her a look that said she had better play along or else so she smiled and shook the girl’s hand.

When Jessica left the room to get something Ben took her aside and said, 

“Thanks for covering for me. There was an accident last night and Violet…” he lowered his head, “Violet’s dead”.

He opened the top drawer of his desk and pulled out the badly bruised and broken body of his former wife.

“I need you to help me” he pleaded, “We need to get rid of that”, he pointed at the body and continued, “but I can’t do it. Can you fill one of the cleaning tanks with (she said a chemical name Rebecca couldn’t understand) and use it to dissolve the body?”

Melanie tried to reason with him but he insisted and was growing increasingly agitated. Also, she could have sworn he was holding a needle behind his back.

She agreed but said that when this was done she’d like him to pack up and leave. She no longer wanted to work with him. 

He seemed mad but just nodded as she picked up the body, using a newspaper to do so as she felt it would be wrong to just pick her up naked.

Melanie didn’t go into any detail about how she disposed of Violet and Rebecca didn’t want to know. She just told her that the next day when she came into the lab she saw Ben packing up and getting ready to leave.

She heard a faint cry coming from one of his boxes and when he wasn’t looking she peeked in and saw the girl from before, Jessica, shrunken even smaller and huddled in with a bunch of desk supplies.

When the girl saw Melanie she looked up and begged her to help. She nodded her head and put her finger to her lips to keep her quiet then re-closed the box. 

While Ben was distracted she found what she recognized as the shrinking serum on a desk and filled a syringe quickly then quietly walked up behind him and stuck it in his neck and squeezed the plunger.

She watched as he dwindled until he was around six inches. She expected him to be scared and cower or maybe beg for his life but instead he was livid. He yelled and threatened her like she had never heard, demanding she work on an antidote immediately.

Even though he was no longer a threat to her she was still intimidated by him a little and she picked up a large beaker to scoop him up into.

She then went over and too Jessica out to see what she had done.

Both girls were delighted to see that Ben was about four inches shorter than her, making Jessica seem to be nine feet tall.

Her first action was to punch him straight in the nose, sending him flying back and landing in a heap on the floor. She rushed over to him and yelled in his face about this being what he deserved. 

When he didn’t reply in any way she leaned in closer and Melanie saw her take his tiny wrist in her hand then let it drop.

“Oh no”, she cried, “I-I killed him. I just wanted to see him squirm until you made us both big again”.

When Melanie told her she didn’t know how to do that yet the small girl fell to her knees sobbing.
Melanie knelt down next to her to comfort her and promised she would help her. She just needed to be patient and give her her word that she would keep this all a secret when she was big.

Jessica agreed and Melanie went about disposing of the other body and unpacking everything so she could use their notes to find an antidote for this.

While Melanie spend her time at the lab, Jessica lived at her place.

For most of the next year Melanie had no success in creating an antidote until one day she successfully managed reduce and enlarge a cow.

She rushed home to tell Jessica the good news only to find the small woman lying on her bed wearing a set of doll sized lingerie she had bought her as a joke a while back.

She bent over the bed and asked what she was doing and the doll woman replied, “this” as she leaned forward and began stroking her breasts.

She pulled back at first but when Jessica crawled closer to her she found the sight irresistible. 

Until this point in her life, sex had never really interested her. She just never had time for it but now here she was being seduced by a 10 inch woman and it was the greatest thing she had ever experienced.

They made love all night and Jessica fell asleep in between her breasts.

In the morning Melanie was planning on telling her about the breakthrough but she found that she had fallen in love with Jessica and was worried she would leave her if she was big again so she held off, telling herself she’d just wait a week or two then give her the choice.

That week turned into a month, then two months, finally stretching into four months.

During this time the two grew closer than ever but Jessica would constantly ask how she was doing and how she couldn’t wait to be big again.

Melanie never got the nerve to let her know, instead she created a weaker version of the shrink formula that she passed off as the cure. When she injected Jessica and she shrunk to five inches instantly the poor girl was devastated. 

Melanie tried to comfort her but all she would do for days was mope around and talk about ways she was going to kill herself.

Finally Melanie had enough and came clean. She told all about the antidote and that she was in love with her and afraid she would leave.

Jessica couldn’t believe what she was hearing and demanded she be restored NOW!

Melanie got the antidote from the hiding place and after injecting her left the room.

A short time later a now normal size Jessica came to see her.

She sat down and took her hand in hers. She said she had also fallen in love with her but she couldn’t be with someone she couldn’t trust. 

She said she would keep her promise and never tell anyone about what had happened but if she ever saw Melanie again she would tell the world everything.

With tears in her eyes Melanie stood up and went to hug her but was pushed back. As the door slammed she fell to her knees and began sobbing, vowing that she’d make sure the next one loved her.

 

A visitor by The Ice King

Finally, after prepping and planning the big day came. Melanie was going back to work after an extended absence. 

Due to her age no one really questioned her departure, what woman in her mid 20’s wouldn’t take advantage of the chance to get away for a while?

Besides, she had some great people in charge while she was gone so it wasn’t a big deal and if anything had gone wrong they would have notified her which they didn’t.

As she was getting ready to head out the door she went over her rules with Rebecca for when she was gone.

“Remember, you’re only allowed in the bedroom. I don’t want to come home and see your tiny little footprints in the kitchen or anywhere else. Only here. Got it?”

Rebecca rolled her eyes at the mention of her leaving footprints. She kept herself very clean, if she want into another room she wouldn’t leave a trail. Did she think she was an animal? But whatever, she was glad for once that her small size made it hard for Melanie to tell when she made little facial expressions like that and she agreed.

“Good. And if anyone comes to the door, or God forbid, enters the house, what do you do?”

They’d been over this a lot and Rebecca was getting irritated at constantly being reminded but she answered, 

“I run to the panic room under your bed and lock myself in”.

The ‘panic room’ was a small safe Melanie had outfitted with a tiny door that locked from the inside and a ventilation system so she could hide as long as she needed if necessary. It had never been needed, and Melanie long ago dispelled the notion that she could hide from her in there as she had the combination and implied that she’d be very unhappy if she tried.

“Very good!” Melanie clapped and talked down to Rebecca like she was a pet, which she was starting to accept she was.

Before she left she leaned in planted a huge kiss on Melanie’s entire head then added, 

“It’s only until I’m settled in. Once I’ve been back for a while I’ll bring you with me. You’ll love it there” 

and with that she turned and left. 

Rebecca waited until she heard the door close before heading back to her dollhouse. When she got to the backyard she stripped out her dress that Melanie had made for her by cutting one of the larger ones in half and tailoring it to her dimensions. She had admit the quality was quite impressive, she found herself enjoying their time playing dress up. At least when it didn’t devolve into one of many make out sessions that led into full on sex with the giantess, but even that was becoming the norm and she was finding ways to enjoy it.

For now she just wanted to lounge in  the pool.

She pushed the small square of sponge Melanie had cut for her out into the deep end (well, to her it was all a deep end. The shallow part was four inches and the deep a whopping eight) then climbed aboard and relaxed, letting her toes dip casually into the water and gently pushing herself along with her hands.

After a few hours like this she began to get hungry so she got out, dried off, and without bothering to get dressed headed to the dollhouse kitchen where Melanie had left some snacks for her.

She grabbed a cashew and was about to sit on the couch and nibble it while she watched some TV when she heard the doorbell.

It ran several times before she heard the doorknob turn and the front door open.

This didn’t concern her as she knew it was just the daily delivery. He had done this before, Melanie had it in the instructions that if she didn’t answer he could come in and leave everything on the table.

She knew she should have ignored it and continued watching her safe daytime TV and enjoying her snack but it had been so long since she had seen anyone but Melanie and she told herself she’d just take a peek.

She quietly crept out of her dollhouse and quietly sneaked down the hall toward the kitchen. About halfway there she laughed at herself for trying to be sneaky. At her size there was very little chance he could hear her even if she was storming down the hall so she picked up the pace until she got to the entrance to the kitchen. 

She stood behind the doorjamb and watched the giant unload cans, boxes, and bags all many times her size and several tons to her with no effort. 

She was already used to seeing Melanie do this but seeing a guy do it, one she found attractive at that, was something else.

She found herself getting aroused at the sight of him. She didn’t know if it was natural attraction or just simply because he was the first man she’d seen in ages, and the first giant one ever. She took it all in, telling herself that this would help during her next intimate moments with Melanie.

While she was watching she zoned out and suddenly heard a loud thud followed by what sounded like a train coming at her. She snapped out of it just in time to see a can of corn barreling toward her. She jumped out of the way at the last second and fell to her knees shaking from the shock.

The man must have seen something because he called out, 

“Hello? Is someone there?”

Rebecca didn’t waste a second before she took off running to the bedroom as fast as her little legs could carry her.

She wasn’t fast enough unfortunately because he saw something small dart into the room just as she turned the corner. 

The dollhouse was too far to make it safely leaving only the panic room under the bed, but it would be a close one. She ran faster than she had ever run before, not stopping until she crashed into the wall of the safe. 

Once there she tried to open the door and it was locked,

“The code!” She thought out loud, wanting to slap herself for being so stupid. She quickly entered the 4 digit code and waited impatiently while the locks whirred into place finally stopping and the door slid open. 

She rushed in, pressed the button to close and lock it, and waited.

Moments later she heard footsteps enter the room. They grew closer and further several times before she heard another familiar noise she recognized as a big person dropping to their knees. She could hear his arm brushing against the carpet as it swept the floor until bumping into her room. 

The impact wasn’t hard enough to move it but it did knock her on her butt. 

She then felt the room moving and being lifted. She braced herself as much as she could but the safe was only designed for hiding with little in the way of support in case of situations such as this so when he began shaking and banging on it the sound was deafening and she was thrown around like a ragdoll.

Luckily it didn’t last long and she didn’t get hurt in the chaos but she knew she had to get out of there before something worse happened so she listed by the door hoping to hear where he was but couldn’t hear anything. 

After a few minutes of nothing she took the chance and unlocked the door then ran toward the end of the bed, unaware that he was standing behind her looking down in shock at the tiny woman who had just run out of the safe and was now bolting toward the floor. 

He snapped out of it and grabbed her quickly, trying not to squeeze too hard and hurt her but unaware how hard that would even be or if she was real. 

For all he knew he was having a nervous breakdown and hallucinating or something. 

He closed his hand around her and could feel the tiny thing struggling in vain to break free. 

He walked over to the desk nearby and sat down, cupping both his hands so that he could get a better look at his discovery without it escaping.

Sitting in his hands looking up at him was a tiny naked woman. She regarded him for a moment before smiling and waving.

“Umm, Hi” she said.

Not sure what else to say he sheepishly grinned and said hi back.

 

Finally, some help. Or... by The Ice King

“My name is Rebecca”, she said offering her hand.

“Umm…” he paused, then replied, 

“Adam” while reaching out his pinky for her to shake.

“What are you?” Adam asked.

“I’m a person, like you. Only much much smaller”, she was trying to keep cheerful disposition so she didn’t freak him out more than he likely was.

“No way”, he said, “I mean you look like a person but people aren’t this small. What are you really? Some kind of robot?”

Before she could answer he grabbed both her feet between his thumb and index finger and lifted her upside down in front of his face to inspect her further. 

She screamed and demanded he put her down but he kept checking her out. She was reminded of her nudity when she saw his eyes stop at her breasts for much longer than the rest of her. When he reached out to touch them she reached up and tried to slap his fingers away. Although he barely felt her slap he got the message and stopped his inspection, lowering her to the table and speaking again.

“Ok, so maybe you’re not a robot. But if you’re a person, why are you so tiny?” 

Adam wondered

“It’s a long story but all you need to know right now is that the woman who lives hear did this to me and she’s crazy so you need to get me as far away as you can right now”

Adam pondered this then replied, 

“You mean Mel? Nah, she’s the sweetest woman I know. There’s no way she…”

“PLEASE!” Rebecca begged, trying to maintain her composure, “Just get me out of here and we can talk all you want”.

“I don’t know about this” he looked confused, “I’d better call her”, he reached into his pocket with his free hand and pulled out his phone then dialed the number he had in his contacts for her. 

Rebecca could only look up in horror as she watched her only hope doing something so…

“STUPID! DON’T CALL HER! SHE’LL…” but it was too late, he was already connected.

“Yeah, hi Ms. Burke, it’s Adam from the grocery store” he went silent as he listened to Melanie on the other end. Rebecca was praying it was just voice mail until he spoke again,

“Well, this is going to sound weird but I found something… odd in your house when I made today’s delivery”

another pause while he listened

“I know this is crazy but it’s… well, it looks like a tiny woman. She was…”

he was cut off and Rebecca could hear Melanie’s voice raised like she was yelling but couldn’t make out the words. She went on for a few minutes and when she stopped he replied,

“Ok. I’ll do that and call you right back”, then hung up.

“Why did you do that?” Rebecca shouted up at him, no longer able to hold in her tears. He looked down at her seemingly angry and said, 

“Why didn’t you tell me?”

“Tell you what?” Rebecca asked.

“That you’re contagious!” he was rummaging around the table looking for something. When he found a jar of cotton balls he popped the top and after emptying the contents dropped Rebecca in then sealed the. Lucky for her it was a screened lid so she had plenty of air.

“Did you want someone else to keep you company as a mouse person? Is that it?” he demanded.

“I-I-I” was all Rebecca could say as she listened to his accusations, clearly having bought whatever lie Melanie just told him.

“She told me all about you and you’re little shrinking disease. How you’ve been making people catch it so they’d end up like you and moving onto another person when you get bored. Was your next victim?” he asked.

Rebecca looked up him, trying to reason with him, and said “please. You’ve got this all wrong. I’m not the one shrinking people, it’s her. She did this to me. I used to be big like you until…”

“Oh really?” he said to her, “that’s exactly what she said you’d say” he thought for a second then added, 

“Oh shit. She also said you’d stall me. I’m done listening to you” and he ran out of the room.

Rebecca could only sit and stare at the now empty room, hearing him run down the hall and open then slam a door somewhere in the house. 

When he came back he was holding three syringes with a very familiar looking liquid in them. At first she thought Melanie had told him to shrink her further but then realized that would only ruin her lie. She didn’t know what he had planned until he sat down, took his short off, and injected himself with one.

“NOOO!” Rebecca screamed at the top of her lungs, “That’s what shrank me!” She tried her hardest to knock the jar over but couldn’t budge it.

“Yeah, right” he scoffed at her, “Mel told me that the only way I won’t get as small as you is if I inject myself with three doses. Because I touched you I’m at a higher risk” as he injected the second one.

Rebecca begged and pleaded with him more, 

“Please! Just grab me and get out of here before you shrink too much. We’ll find help from someone, we just need to be out of here before she gets back and you’re too small to…”

“I’m not going to fall for your tricks”, he told her as he picked up his phone and dialed Melanie again. 

“Hi, it’s me. I did it. One more to go” 

more silence

“Ok, hold on” he pressed a button and activated FaceTime. Rebecca saw Melanie’s smug face on the screen, smiling at both of them. To Adam it was a smile of sweetness and concern but Rebecca knew it was something far more sinister.

“Ok Adam, take the third shot now. It’s the most important”, Adam was too busy injecting himself to see Melanie wink at Rebecca. 

Rebecca had given up at this point and could only watch helplessly as he emptied the third syringe into his arm. When he was done he told her and she said to wait for her to get home, she was leaving work now and should be there in about a half hour.

Adam ended the call and turned his attention back to Rebecca.

“I bet you thought you were so clever” he scolded her, “what you’re doing is wrong. Just  because you’re so small doesn’t mean…” his eyes widened as he felt a sensation Rebecca was all too familiar with.

“Oh no, I wasn’t fast enough. I’m shrinking now too” 

Rebecca jumped to her feet and begged him again, 

“Please! I swear I’m telling you the truth. I didn’t do this to you, you injected yourself with the shrinking serum. You’re going to get very small. Maybe even smaller than me, I don’t know. For now just get me off this desk so I can help you hide before she gets home” 

He looked like he finally believed her as he reached over to pick up the jar, now needing two hands to do so. He lowered her to the floor and tipped the jar over, letting her out. 

Looking up she saw he was somewhere around three feet tall and shrinking faster now.

“Come on, let’s get to that dollhouse over there before you’re done”

He followed, getting smaller as they went. She didn’t look behind as she ran toward her house, not stopping until she reached the door. When she did she turned around and didn’t see him anymore. 

“Oh no! She shrank him into nothing!” she said out loud until she felt a light tap on her thigh. Looking down she saw Adam, now barely as tall as her waist, looking up at her.

“Please, help me!” he begged, “I’m sorry I didn’t believe you. I don’t want to be this small”.

He seemed terrified and although she knew better she knelt down next to him, still taller than he was, and holding him close to her chest said, 

“It’s ok. We’ll get through this”.


 

Dosed by The Ice King

Adam followed Rebecca into the now massive dollhouse, noticing that despite being much larger than he was Rebecca was also undersized for this place. 

“Is there anyone else?” he asked

“Huh?” Rebecca stopped and looked down at him to ask.

“You know, any more shrunken people. Like us”.

“No”, she told him, “At least, there aren’t any now. I know there was one before me and another a long time before that and I assume there were others in between but to be honest I’ve never thought to ask. I don’t think I want to know how many other people she’s put through this”.

She saw Adam’s face drop as he asked, 

“So she’s pretty hard on us, is she?”

Rebecca nodded,

“Yeah. She’s a very twisted person. But sometimes”, she made sure to emphasize ‘sometimes’, “and I mean sometimes, she can be almost pleasant. Don’t get me wrong, I’d escape at the first opportunity even at the best of times”, the way she said that was tinged with a littler bitterness directed toward the way Adam had spectacularly blown her best chance at freedom and now Melanie was on her way home to do who knows what to them but she didn’t dwell on it. Adam was clearly suffering for his actions. How much more he’d suffer remained to be seen but she suspected it would be plenty so she made up her mind to forgive him and try to work through this together. 

When they reached the stairs Rebecca and Adam both realized there was no way he was getting up them on his own so she bent down and lifted him under his arms and held him against her hip as she made her way up. 

She couldn’t help but notice the way he wouldn’t stop staring at her chest. Although it made her slightly uncomfortable she also couldn’t blame him, they were without question the biggest he had ever seen in his life and anyone, male of female, would be fascinated by that for at least a little while. Plus, him being cute didn’t hurt. Although she felt bad about what had happened to him she found her mind going to other places while she carried him, feeling his penis growing hard with each step that made it rub against her stomach. 

She decided to ignore it for now but would definitely be addressing it later.

When she got to the room she placed him down on the floor and let him explore a bit as she went to get something to wear.

She decided on what looked like a pair of daisy dukes and a short denim shirt but was really just a denim print scarf Melanie had fashioned into this outfit for her. 

It was without a doubt the sexiest outfit she owned and she wanted to look good for her little man.

“wait”, she thought to herself, “why am I trying to seduce this guy? We need to be planning our next move before Melanie gets back”, she shook the sexual thoughts out of her head and walked over to where Adam was standing, trying to hide his erection behind his hands and lifted him again and threw him on the bed then climbed her step to be up there with him.

When she reached the top he was no longer trying to hide anything and was instead stroking himself. 

The sight of this turned her on even more and she slowly crawled over to him, knowing from his reaction that this was driving him crazy.

Halfway there she heard the familiar hiss sound from the gas valve and knew exactly why she was feeling this way but whether because she was actually attracted to this guy and the gas was enhancing that or if Melanie had just increased the potency since the last time, she found she didn’t care.

When she was on top of him he looked up at the massive woman with lust in her eyes and for a brief moment came to his senses and said, 

“Wait! What are we doing? Why are we…” but was cut off by a breast twice the size of his head being shoved in his face. He resisted for a brief moment before giving in and licking the stiffening nipped that was filling more of his mouth as it grew. 

He teased it with his tongue some more and heard a moan of pleasure from above him followed by the quick removal of the tit from his mouth. It was so fast and had gotten so engorged that it made an audible pop sound that made them both chuckle a bit.

Rebecca then held him down with one powerful hand and lowered herself down to his erection which she proceeded to take into her mouth. 

He had always been slightly on the larger end of the spectrum so he wasn’t used to women going deep throat on him but now she had not only the shaft but the balls in her mouth all at once with room to spare. 

She gently rolled her tongue around his member followed by gently flicking his balls then repeated on both together. It was the best sensation he had ever felt and for a moment he managed to forget about everything that was going on and and that he was getting a blowjob from a three inch tall woman who was now three times his size on a doll bed in a dollhouse in some crazy woman’s bedroom. A crazy woman who was going to be here any minute, and as he would soon learn, was going to make his current giantess look miniscule.

But right now wasn’t the time for worrying about that, he had taken all he could and he exploded right in her mouth.

Rebecca felt it and once again not knowing if it was the gas, or just that she hadn’t been with a man in a very long time even before she was shrunk, loved every minute of it.

She released him and swallowed while looking him in the eyes then rolled over onto her back and lifted him up and onto her stomach.

“I’m all yours, tiny” she teased him, “you just have to undress me”. She leaned back and waited to see what he would do.

As much as he loved the massive breasts in front of him, he had seen them already and was interested in something else so he slid down her long body until he was kneeling in front of her sex. He could smell the aroma wafting through her shorts and it was getting him hard for a second time already. He reached up and grabbed each side of the shorts and pulled, but no matter hard he tried he couldn’t get them past her hips. 

“Oops!” she teased, “I’m not used to being bigger than anyone. Sorry” she said with a  laugh as she lifted her hips to allow him to remove the shorts. 

Luckily she lowered herself right away because he found that he’d need to stand on a step stool just to reach her if she remained like that.

When her ass hit the bed again he leaned it and thrust as deep as he could go, which was all the way. 

Like with her mouth, her vagina was big enough to take him all. Unlike with her mouth however, he found the balls going in and out distracting so shifted tactics by lowering his face in front of the huge slit and when he found what he was looking for taking it into his mouth and doing a similar act to what she had just done to him. 

He could feel her tightening and the moans high above him were increasing until she let out a loud shriek and he was soaked in her juices.

Exhausted, he crawled back up to her stomach then to her chest in between her breasts and wedged himself in between them where he fell asleep.

Rebecca looked down at the little man nuzzled in her chest and underneath her current state of arousal and exhaustion couldn’t help feeling pity for him as well. 

Just before she passed out she heard the familiar booming sound of Melanie’s footsteps approaching.

Whatever was going to happen next, at least they both had this moment.


 

Breaking the rules (and something else) by The Ice King

The first thing Melanie noticed when she entered the house was that the groceries had been left out and the ice cream was started to melt and leak out through the bottom of one of the bags.

“Ah shit”, she said as she quickly picked up the bag and placed it in the sink to minimize the damage then proceeded to see the results of her conversation with Adam.

From the cameras she had installed to watch Rebecca she knew her two pets were in bed passed out from the effects of her love gas.

She quietly lifted the roof to see Rebecca lying naked with an even smaller man passed out in between her breasts.

“Oh my!” she giggled, “I didn’t think he’d get so small. I guess Becca will have a pet of her own now for a while”.

She then carefully laid Rebecca out in her palm to bring her closer to her face and get a better look at Adam. 

Having seen him many times at full size she already knew he was fairly handsome, even if she wasn’t too into men she could still appreciate a good looking one when she saw one.

Holding her hand as still as she could she reached out with her free one and poked the tip of his tiny penis with her finger.
Even passed out she could just barely see that it was reacting to the stimulation.

She blew lightly on both of her captives and saw Rebecca’s nippled harden from the cold air and Adam nuzzle closer to her left breast for warmth.

Satisfied with her work, she placed Rebecca down on her table and went about the business of cleaning up the mess from the kitchen and Adam’s clothes.

When she laid on her back in bed and placed Rebecca with her tiny passenger on her stomach to wait for them to wake.

It took a lot longer than she was expecting and just as she was about to fall asleep she saw them finally start to stir.

Rebecca woke with a throbbing headache that she recognized immediately as the after effects of being gassed. Holding her head she looked down to see the newly shrunken Adam doing the same.

As he awoke he found himself on a warm soft surface surrounded by two large mounds. He also had the worst hangover of his life and for a moment was worried that he had been drinking again but quickly remembered what had really happened and suddenly wished that he had just been drinking. If he was just drunk he could wait it out, go home to family, and beg for another chance. 

He wasn’t sure he could even make it out the door at this size let alone the rest of the way home. 

As he looked up he was the familiar giant face of the previously tiny woman looking down on him. She looked sad when she asked him how he felt.

He told her he felt like shit but would live and she offered a weak smile then explained that they’d both been drugged with a powerful aphrodisiac and that was why they felt this way. He could see her blush and at her relative size he could even feel the skin he was sitting on grow warmer as it too turned red.

He started to tell her it was ok when he heard a thunderous roar from high above.

He looked up past the giantess’s face to what seemed to be several miles higher where he saw an impossibly large face looking down with a wide grin.

He recognized this immediately as Ms. Burke and yelled up to ask her what she had done to him but all he could hear was more loud rumblings.

Rebecca was looking up intently then back down to him, 

“She says you’re too small to hear her or her to hear you”

“But I’m not that much smaller than you”, he answered, “How can you hear her?”

He watched as she yelled his question up at the incomprehensibly large monster in the sky followed by more incomprehensible rumbling, this time followed by an earthquake that caused his smaller giant to shake violently as well.

“She says she’s not really sure, I was the smallest she’d ever made a person before so you’re past her expertise”

So he was roughly a third the size of the previously smaller person ever, this sent chills down his spine.

“So what’s she going to do with me? When can I be big again?”

Rebecca looked down at him with pity and said, 

“I don’t know. I’m so sorry, I should have stayed hidden but I just wanted to see if I could get out”, more rumbling got her attention as she looked up again then addressed the larger giant, “he’s asking when he can be big again”.

This was followed by even more shaking, this time sending him soaring off the relative safety of his mini giantess and rolling down the flat surface of Melanie’s stomach, reaching a deep pit and plunging 30 feet to the bottom.

Although the bottom was soft he landed in a way that twisted his ankle backward and he heard a loud snap followed by a burt of pain in his right ankle.

He could hear Rebecca calling his name while the world around him kept shaking.

All Melanie saw of this was the tiny man slip off Rebecca’s chest then roll down her stomach and into her belly button before dropping in and vanishing out of sight. She thought this was the funniest thing she had ever seen and couldn’t stop laughing.

Seeing Rebecca get up and run over to where he had fallen in just made her laugh more. When she knelt down and reached in then pulled out the tiny man she was still recovering from the laughing fit but she could tell something was wrong by the way Rebecca held him.

She placed her hand in front on her stomach and Rebecca climbed aboard and braced herself as she was raised to her face.

“It’s his ankle”, she said worried, “I think you broke it”

“First of all, runt” Melanie corrected her, “I didn’t break anything. I didn’t ask him to sneak into my house, I didn’t make him look where he had no business, and I didn’t let him find something he shouldn’t have found. Are we clear?”

Rebecca didn’t have time to argue about this and considering that every argument with her giant captor ended with her locked in a freezer or at the bottom of a fish tank she didn’t see the reason anyway so she reluctantly nodded her head.

“I need to hear it” Melanie reprimanded her.

“Yes, I’m sorry. You didn’t break his leg”.

Melanie smiled down at her with a smug look and asked, 

“and who did?”

She wasn’t sure what answer she was looking for so she decided to take a chance and answered, 

“I did. If I didn’t lure him here he wouldn’t have been shrunk and he wouldn’t have gotten hurt”

“That’s right”, Melanie agreed, “now give him to me and I’ll see what I can do to fix your mess”.

She held out her index finger which Rebecca placed him on it then waited as she was put back into her dollhouse and told to just relax and watch some TV while she looked into what she could do for him.

 

Loss and revelation by The Ice King

Under the microscope Melanie could see the bump in the tiny man’s leg that was the broken bone. He was lucky it didn’t break the skin but she could tell it was still pretty severe. She didn’t have the tools or expertise to fix something like this on someone so small, although she didn’t tell her this, she wasn’t even very capable of fixing someone as ‘big’ as Rebecca so it was a good thing this had never happened to her. 

She thought for a moment and decided to go and get Rebecca in the hopes that someone closer to his size could do more than she was able. 

Adam was in a lot of pain as he watched the mountain of a woman walk away leaving him alone on the massive glass slide with his broken ankle wedged painfully underneath the lens of the microscope. He tried to pull out from under it but she had it zoomed too much and it was impossible.

He didn’t know if she was aware or just too big to notice but she had pulverized the rest of the bones in his shin when she did this. Even if he ever did get restored he was sure he’d walk with a limp for the rest of his life. As he currently was, he didn’t want to think about it. Being less than an inch tall was bad enough but being hobbled could be a death sentence at his size.

While he was dwelling on his predicament he didn’t notice Rebecca set down next to him and leaning in to get a better look. 

The first thing she saw was that his leg was almost flattened underneath the microscope. She yelled up at Melanie, 

“You’re making it worse! Let him out of there!” 

She was surprised when Melanie complied without giving her crap for her attitude, maybe there was a part of her, however tiny, that really did feel bad about what she was doing. She didn’t have time to think about it though, she carefully lifted him off the slide and lowered him to the floor/desktop. 

As she did she noticed he seemed smaller, at least half the size he used to be which left him barely longer than her forearm, but she’d deal with that later. For now she knelt down and as gently as she could touched his leg while asking him to let her know if he could feel anything. 

He was screaming in pain the instant she touched him which was a bad sign but when she asked how many fingers he felt on his skin he couldn’t answer her. Another even worse sign.

Starting to panic, she looked around for anything she could use as a brace. 

To her surprise she saw that Melanie had placed a toothpick she had broken into small pieces along with some dental floss and a small dixie cup of ice shavings next to her. 

She found the smallest piece of the toothpick she could find and using the dental floss, which was still a bit too large for Adam, she was able to fashion a crude splint for his leg. She then took some ice and placed it around his leg hoping to bring the swelling down.

She heard a loud crushing sound above her head and was surprised once again to see Melanie crushing up an aspirin and placing the dust next to her. She dug through the pile until she found a piece she hoped was small enough for him to swallow and was relieved when she saw that it was.

Finally, she sat down next to the tiny man and silently took his hand in hers, hoping she had done enough but not too sure judging by the look of things.

She looked up and saw Melanie watching her intently.

“Wow, you’re pretty good under pressure” she complimented the smaller woman.

“Thanks”, Rebecca replied, not really caring that she was being praised but grateful for being treated like something close to human for once, 

“I used to try helping birds when I’d find them with broken wings when I was little”, she paused then corrected herself, “I mean when I was a kid” and laughed.

Melanie got it and started laughing as well and for the first time in a while Rebecca felt almost normal.

“How did they do?” Melanie asked, “the birds, I mean?”

Rebecca felt a wave of guilt when she told her, 

“They never made it” but added, “but it’s pretty hard to help a wild animal like that. There are so many things that can go wrong. Hopefully it’s not as bad for people. Even when they’re…” 

she trailed off but Melanie got what she meant and for the first time seemed to actually be sorry when she said, 

“I know. But I can’t make him big again. He’s way too small for even the tiniest needles I have. I mean, even you’re pushing it but I’m sure I can…” she stopped and quickly got up then left the room leaving Rebecca in shocked silence. 

Did she just say she could be made big again? And she had thought about it? Or maybe she was just messing with her again, but she seemed sincere this time and upset that she let something slip. Maybe she had hope after all.

Just as she was starting to feel better about things she looked down at Adam, who she had just learned was doomed to be this small for the rest of his life and her spirits were dampened.

 

For the next few days Melanie gave both of her shrunken captives a wide berth. She would only check in on them once before she left for work, and then again when she came home and mostly to clean out the dollhouse and replace any supplies Rebecca needed for Adam. 

The break would have been nicer if not for the fact that Adam was getting worse with each passing day. He was in and out of consciousness for the first day but after that he passed out and hadn’t woken since. There was no accurate way to take his temperature but she could tell it was bad when she touched his forehead and he was burning up. 

No matter how much ice she packed the leg in the swelling wouldn’t go down, and now the skin above the break was darkening and small lines were going up to his knee. She knew what this meant and was afraid of what her next step would be.

Melanie would ask her every day how he was doing and she would give a vague answer but she knew she was getting closer to having to tell her the truth and make the tough decision. She just hoped he’d wake for even a little while so she could give him a choice.

Later that night she got her wish when she heard him stirring and saw his eyes open. 

“Wha-what happened?” he half whispered.

Not sure how much he remembered she started from the beginning, 

“Well, you were shrunk and…”

“No”, he weakly raised him arm to dismiss her, “I know I’m shrunk, I mean what happened after I fell? I know I’m shrunk”

She wondered if he was a little delirious considering he was repeating himself life that but explained the situation to him. She decided to leave out the part about being this small forever to spare him that.

She watched the color drain from his face when she told him what condition his leg was in and was about to give him the choice when he interrupted her.

“I-I know what you have to do”, he looked into her eyes, “and it’s ok. If you need to remove my leg to save me I won’t blame you. None of this is your fault, it’s that psycho bitch who did this to me… to both of us”.

She nodded while trying to fight the tears, she didn’t want him to see how upset she was, she felt he needed someone strong right now so that’s what she would be.

She didn’t need to hold them back too long though because he soon slipped back into unconsciousness.

 

As Melanie approached the dollhouse she could hear a soft sobbing coming from inside. She lifted the roof off and saw Rebecca sitting in a corner of the room with her head in her knees crying. 

“What’s wrong?” she asked with genuine concern.

Rebecca looked up and told her everything. That Adam’s leg was in rough shape and she was sure it was infected. That there was only one thing she could think of it and she wasn’t happy about it. Melanie listened and when she was done answered simply, 

“I’ll take care of it. You just tell me where I need to cut. He’s so small I doubt I’ll even feel it when I do it”, she tried to offer a reassuring smile but she could tell Rebecca wasn’t in the mood.

She decided that it would be easier to just move the entire bed rather than risk hurting Adam more so she told Rebecca to climb on and took them both to her vanity where Rebecca gently picked him up and Melanie lowered them both to the desktop then got her Exacto knife and a box of matches from the kitchen and while holding it as close as she could over the leg asked her to position it exactly where it need to be. 

Rebecca carefully maneuvered the giant blade into place and Melanie gave her time to get out of sight so she wouldn’t have to see anything and then brought the blade down. 

As she expected she felt nothing and was afraid for a moment she had missed until she saw the small red puddle forming under the tiny body. She then lit a match, blew it out, and pressed it against the fresh wound.

She was afraid of hurting him this whole time but he never once woke from his sleep.

When she was done she let Rebecca know and watched as she went over to check on him.

As she got closer the smell of burnt flesh was almost unbearable but she tolerated it and went to check on him. 

She wrapped the stump in some pieces of tissue Melanie had given her then raised her arms indicating she wished to be picked up and placed into the bed with him. 

“Do you want to stay here for tonight?” she asked and Rebecca nodded.

Rebecca tossed and turn most of the night, luckily she was small enough that she didn’t have to worry about rolling over Adam if she stayed on her side. She eventually drifted into a fitful sleep only to be woken by Melanie’s giant finger poking her.

As she wiped the sleep from her eyes she looked up and asked what’s going on and could see Melanie had tears in her eyes. She immediately looked over where Adam was supposed to be and saw that he was gone.

“What did you do with him?” she demanded.

“I’m sorry” Melanie said quietly, “he didn’t make it”.

 

Although she wasn’t surprised, she was still upset at this revelation and lost it. She unleaded all the pent up anger, fear, frustration, and every other negative feeling she’d experienced during her time as Melanie’s captive. She didn’t care what happened, she was going to let this giant maniac know what she thought of her. 

When she finished she collapsed and waited for the punishment to come but was surprised when Melanie instead left the room for several minutes before coming back with a syringe in her hand.

“I think it’s time you leave”, she said as she reached down and picked her up.


 

Going home by The Ice King
Author's Notes:

This was going to be the last chapter but I have a few more ideas I want to squeeze in so there will be at least one more and an epilogue.

 

 

Rebecca tried to fight with all her strength but as she already knew it was useless at her size. Melanie held her firmly with one hand as she brought the needle closer.

“NO! Don’t make me smaller!” 

she pleaded making Melanie pause and explain to her,

“Oh, you think I’m making you smaller?” her usual cocky grin was gone replaced by a somber look as she went on, “no, I’m making you bigger. After that all you need to do is one more thing for me and you’ll be free”.

All Rebecca heard was ‘bigger’ and ‘free’ and she was suddenly very excited to get on with it. Even if she had been paying attention she likely wouldn’t have bothered asking what she meant, all she wanted was to be big again and get out of here.

“Is it going to hurt?” she asked.

Melanie thought a moment then said, 

“I’m not gonna lie, at your size the needle is going to feel like a metal pipe being jabbed into your stomach and it’s going to be very scary at first but as you grow the wound will stay the same size and will eventually be nothing to you”

she then proceeded to stick her in the stomach and empty the contents of the syringe.

As she said, Rebecca looked down in horror at the gaping hole in her stomach and nearly passed out from the large amount of blood coming out but as Melanie lowered her to the floor she saw that it was already getting smaller, or rather she was getting bigger. 

Not wanting to take any chances she didn’t dare move from the spot Melanie had placed her, she just lay there and watched the once massive feet in front of her get smaller and smaller until they stopped growing and looked much more like normal feel and less like the monstrosities she had grown accustomed to seeing daily. But something still looked off. 

She knew Melanie was a petite woman almost a foot shorter than she was normally but for some reason her feet still looked rather large. In fact most of her looked larger than she should be.

As she stood up she quickly learned why, Melanie didn’t grow her back all the way. She was standing as tall as she could and her eyes were level with the bottom of Melanie’s breasts. 

While she was significantly larger than she’d been in months she was nowhere near as big as she should have been.

“What the hell?” she demanded, looking up into the eyes of the now smaller giant woman, “I’m not fully grown. What gives?”

Melanie squatted down in front of her so they were eye to eye and told her, 

“I know. That’s where your last act comes in. The restoration formula I injected you with will lock you in at the this size in two weeks”, she saw the look of fear on Rebecca and continued, 

“but I’m going to give you a dose of shrinking serum and let you go. If you find me another woman, inject her and call me then I’ll come get you and give you the rest. The new girl will then live with me until we part ways and the cycle repeats. Got it?”

So this was how she had gotten Tina to agree to subject her to this nightmare. If she didn’t she would have been stuck that size for the rest of her life. Still, she thought, was it right of her to put another woman through what she went through just so she could get her old height back? And knowing how things went with Melanie, whoever she did it to would be at risk of being killed. She may have blamed Melanie for Adam’s death but she still felt guilty for her part no matter how small and if it happened to her next victim she’d be much more at fault. She didn’t know if she could live with herself knowing that.

Melanie interrupted her thoughts, 

“I’m afraid you’ve been let go from your job. I couldn’t convince them to keep you after your unexplained absence but I’ve been paying your rent and having a maid service come twice a week so your apartment will be just as you left it, only you know, bigger” she added with the familiar smirk, “but don’t worry, I’ve deposited a good amount of money in your bank so you won’t need to deal with getting a job for some time. Hopefully when you’re back to your big old self”

She head a car horn beep and Melanie looked startled then said, 

“Oops, the cab’s here earlier than I expected. Here, get dressed and meet me outside while I tell him to wait” she handed her a child sized dress and shoes then ran outside.

 

As she got dressed Rebecca took one last look around, glad to be finally leaving this place but scared at the prospect of going out into the world at less than four feet tall (she would later learn she was 3’10” tall) and even more nervous about the choice she had to make.

When she got dressed she went outside for the first time in almost a year and was blinded by the bright sun. Even though it was overcast it was still more natural light than she’d seen in a while.

The crisp autumn air felt good on her skin and what little sun was out felt nice once her eyes adjusted. 

She saw Melanie standing next to the cab with the door open and a large duffle bag. When she reached her Melanie handed it to her and said, 

“there are some clothes for you to wear until you’re ready to make your decision and there’s an ATM card in the purse that will give you access to the account I’ve set up. I think you’ll be happy with it” Rebecca took the bag without a word and began the task of climbing up into the cab but was stopped when Melanie lifted her up under her arms and brought her in for a long passionate kiss. 

Rebecca wanted to resist but there was a part of her that realized she was going to miss her giantess so she returned the kiss and was set down into the back seat and Melanie closed the door for her after one more message, 

“My number is in the phone I left on your kitchen table. Call me when… well, you know. BYE!” she smiled and waved at her like a parent sending a kid off to school.

Rebecca didn’t turn back as the cab pulled away and began heading to its destination.

 

She sat with her back against the seat which left her feet just barely dangling over the edge in a way she wasn’t familiar with that made her uncomfortably aware of how small she was. She had expected to feel bigger even if she wasn’t full size but being stuck in a world of giants reminded her of just how small she was still.

“So, is this your first time away from home?” 

the cab driver asked clearly thinking he was talking to a little girl.

“No” Rebecca answered in as deep a voice as she could muster, “I’ve just been visiting a friend”.

It seemed to work because the cabbie replied in a normal tone, 

“Oh crap, I’m so sorry. I thought you were a kid”.

Rebecca felt embarrassed at this but told him it was fine to which he replied, 

“I bet you get that a lot, huh?”

She just nodded and muttered something under her breath that thankfully he didn’t hear.

As the ride went on she realized she hadn’t been far from home all this time. It only took 45 minutes to get to her place from Melanie’s which in city driving time meant it was only a few miles. 

The realization that she had been a short walk from her apartment all this time and there had been nothing she could have done about it made her feel as helpless as when she had only been three inches tall. She pushed the thought out of her head as the cab pulled up in front of her place and stopped. 

She thanked the driver and rummaged through the purse Melanie had left her looking for cash to give the man a tip but when he saw this he said, 

“That’s ok little lady. Your friend took care of it”, when she still didn’t get out he asked, uncomfortably, “Uh, do you need help getting out?”

Rebecca wanted to get offended but when she opened the door and realized how much of her strength it took and then saw the drop she was facing she was grateful for the offer but politely refused. She was going to have to get used to this for at least the immediate future.

The driver watched this strange little woman struggling to get out of the car and wondered how she managed on her own since she didn’t seem very capable of even something as simple as getting out of a cab. 

When he heard the door close (very lightly) he waited until he could see she was away from the cab before pulling away. He didn’t get far before realizing she didn’t close the door good enough and a warning beep came up so he pulled over and closed it before continuing. 

 

For once Rebecca was glad that city life was so impersonal since she was sure none of her neighbors had ever known her before so they wouldn’t question why she was suddenly two feet shorter or where she had been all this time, which was a relief as she was still unsure what her next move was going to be. 

Part of her wanted to go to the police and tell them everything but even with proof she didn’t know how much they’d believe. And then there was Melanie’s fortune, she was sure she had enough money to keep herself out of prison and facing no punishment possibly ever. 

And worse, what if she got mad and decided to shrink her again? Would she end up even smaller? And how would she punish her?

These thoughts were racing through her mind as she rode the elevator to the fourth floor. She had hoped the car would go all the way uninterrupted but it stopped at the third floor and a young mother with her five year daughter came in.

As expected the woman didn’t recognize her and was doing her best not to blatantly stare, but not the kid. The little girl, who was only a few inches shorter than she was wouldn’t stop asking her questions. 

“How old are you?”

“What grade are you in?”

“Where’s your mommy?”

It went on like this for what felt like way too long. The whole time she kept hoping the mother, who like everyone now towered over her, would say something but she never did. As she got out of the elevator and said goodbye to the girl with a big smile she saw the mother trying very hard not to laugh at what she has just seen. 

At her old size she would have been pissed but as she was she didn’t have the nerve to yell at a giant person. She hoped she’d learn to deal with them, or even better not have to after a few days but that was still undecided.

Although the woman she had just encountered had made the list of possible candidates, and was just as quickly removed when she thought about how that little girl would feel to lose her mother.

With a sigh she took the keys out of the purse and unlocked the door to her apartment.


 

Homecoming by The Ice King
Author's Notes:

So I lied and this won't be the last chapter. I'm not sure how many more I have in me but as long as I can come up with stuff I'll keep going.

With slightly more effort than she remembered she pushed the door open and stepped into her apartment. While she was relieved to be home it was much bigger than she remembered and everything looked off. She walked over to a pair of boots that used to come up just below her knees and saw that they now came up to her stomach. 

Looking at her feet next to her now oversized old flip flops she saw that she could just barely fit both feet into one. 

She spent some time comparing herself to her old shoes, clothes, and other things she owned before climbing up onto a kitchen table chair where she saw a phone on top of a sheet of paper with a note from Melanie:

 

Becca, 

Welcome home. I’m listed under Mel on the phone I’ve left for you. Call me when you’ve found your replacement and I’ll make arrangements to pick you up and bring you both here. 

Before you start your search I need to let you know some of the rules:

  1.  Only women in their mid-20s. 
  2.  Try to find one who doesn’t have many friends or family. I know this might be hard to figure out so it’s not super important but please try. But no homeless people. I want someone with a relatively stable life that they’ll miss.
  3.  This probably goes without saying but they have to be attractive. 
  4.  I’d prefer if they were as tall as you were or taller. I like seeing tall women brought down. But since everyone is tall to you I won’t blame you if you can’t get one. :)
  5.  I know this is tempting, but I no repeats. Don’t go looking for Tina so you can shrink her and bring her back to me. I want someone new. I might send you suggestions if I see anyone I like but you’re free to make your own choice in the end.

Other than that feel free to use whatever means at your disposal. 

And one more thing, I’d suggest you get some mace or a stun gun for protection. The world is a much more dangerous place for a woman as small as you.

 

Hope to see you soon,

Mel

XOXOXO

 

Rebecca crumpled the note in frustration and tossed it in the trash, or rather in the direction of the trash as she no longer had the reach to get it in like she used to. Annoyed, she jumped down and picked it up to throw away.

She hadn’t even thought about picking Tina but it was a moot point anyway. That would have been nice but she couldn’t really blame her for what she did. The thought of being this small for the rest of her life frightened her, but she didn’t know if she was scared enough to subject another woman to this.

One thing was for sure though, she did agree with Melanie’s advice on getting some kind of protection. Considering even children were taller and likely stronger than her she didn't want to get caught by a larger adult with bad intentions.

She was starting to feel tired so grabbed the phone and her bag and brought them with her into the bedroom where she got undressed and climbed (literally) into bed. She thought about looking for some pajamas to wear but decided against it and slept nude.

 

She was woken by a beep on her phone indicating she had a new text. It was from Melanie, 

 

Mel: Sorry for the early text, I saw this one jogging by my house this morning. Looks good

 

There was a picture attached of a very attractive, fit woman. Looking at the clock and seeing it was only 6AM Rebecca put the phone back down and went back to sleep after turning the sound down.

 

She woke again at noon and after lying there for a while climbed down and sleep-shuffled toward the bathroom where she relieved herself and climbed into the shower. 

The dials were luckily still within reach but she had no hope of reaching the shower head so she had to stand in an awkward position so she could get hit with the water.

Despite this it felt good to take a mostly normal shower. 

When she was done she got out, noticing that she needed to take a bigger step than she was used to to get out and wrapped a towel around herself. One benefit she found at her size was that even a normal towel was more than enough to cover her.

When she got into her bedroom she opened the bag and dumped the contents on the floor. 

As she expected it was mostly children’s clothes but there were a few things that at least weren’t super bright and covered in animals or cartoon characters so she chose a black skirt and white sweater. There was also a package of underwear that she opened and took one out.

It was a bit loose on her but still comfortable.

The skirt went down to her shins but was manageable and the sweater was slightly bigger than she needed but after cutting one of her old belts in half and making some new holes in it she had a passable outfit.

Her only complaint was that she didn’t have any bras that would fit her. She hoped she’d be able to find something when she went out later but for now she was hungry.

Finding literally nothing in her apartment to eat she realized she’d need to venture out for the first time since getting home. 

She wasn’t looking forward to being surround by giants but it was that or starve so she reluctantly slipped on the small but still a bit loose sneakers Melanie had left her and headed out but not before jumping up and grabbing the phone from the table and putting it in her purse.

The ride down to the ground floor was uneventful and when she got out she was happy to see no one around.

She debated calling an Uber but decided she would just walk to the store. It was a nice day out and she figured she should get used to being this small. Before she began she remembered what Melanie said about giving her some funds while she adjusted and opened her wallet to find an ATM card. 

She went to the website on the back of the card and after a few minutes had an account set up to check her balance. 

She didn’t know what to expect so when she saw she had $10,000 she was pretty happy at first until she realized that mean the last year of her life was basically worth nothing.

Pushing that thought aside she began her walk.

As she expected she was taking a lot longer than usual to get there with her legs half as long as they used to be.

When she was a block away she saw her first group of giants. 

There were three young men standing against a wall smoking. She considered crossing the street but didn’t want to draw even more attention when she would have to cross back over right away so she kept her head down and walked by.

They didn’t say anything at first until she passed the second one who whispered to the others, 

“holy shit, that’s not a kid. It’s a really short chick”

She heard more murmuring followed by, 

“no way! And she’s pretty hot too” and she decided to pick up the pace but as she was almost out of the third one’s reach she felt his hand on her shoulder and was turned to face him.

She wasn’t sure if he had meant to forcefully turn her or if it was just a combination of his larger size and her being caught off guard but she suddenly felt very nervous and was seriously considering Melanie’s suggestion to get some protection.

“Hey” the shortest of the group said to her while leaning over with his hands on his knees. Even doing this he was still a good foot taller than she was. 

“h-hey” she weakly replied.

“You’re not a kid, are you?” one of the other kids asked. 

“n-no. I’m not” she just wanted to get this over with.

“Wow, you’re tiny! How are you?”

“24” she answered.

“Cool”, the shorter kid said, “and how tall are you?”

This took her by surprise as she didn’t yet know the answer but she figured these kids wouldn’t try to confirm it she guessed and said she was 4’1. 

“Nah, I don’t so” the kid who had been quiet all this time joined in, “my little sister is only four feet even and I know she’s taller than you. Maybe you’re that tall in heels” and the three laughed at this, “I’d say you’re somewhere in the high threes”.

She smiled nervously and said, 

“Yeah. I like to count my shoes when I measure myself. Can you blame me?” she tried making light of the situation which seemed to work and the kids laughed with her at this joke.

It was at this point that she realized the neck of her sweater was wide open and anyone looking down at her, which was just about everyone, could see everything. She turned to walk away and said bye to the kids when the short one said, 

“Wait!” 

He didn’t touch her though which she was relieved about so she turned back to him, having adjusted her sweater so that it was open in the back instead of the front now.

“We haven’t seen you around before. Are you new here?”

“Yeah. Sort of” she answered, “I used to live here before but that”, she paused, “that was a lifetime ago. I’m sorry, I really do have to go” she excused herself and to her relief they all said bye and let her go on her way.

She waited until she far enough away then ducked behind a car where they couldn’t see her and fell to her knees crying.


 

Shopping by The Ice King

After a while she began to calm down and regain her composure. When she was sure she was confident enough she came out of hiding and finished the walk to the store. 

As she went in, memories of the last time she had been here came rushing back. When she was still big and how something as simple as trying to help someone else ended with her like this. 

Seeing the top shelves she was used to being able to reach with ease now towering well out of her reach was too much and she decided she’d take a cab downtown and do her shopping somewhere she was less familiar with where she wouldn’t have as many memories from before.

She went to the taxi stand across the street and waited with the rest of the people, trying to keep her head down and hoping no one noticed her. 

Luckily it was early enough that there weren’t too many people around so she was only behind three people.

As she opened the door and started to climb in she saw the door on the other side open and a woman jumped in.

She was about to get out and let her have the taxi when the woman noticed her and apologized, 

“Oh my gosh! I’m so sorry, I didn’t see you getting in. You stay, I’ll get the next one” and went to leave but Rebecca got an idea and said, 

“No, it’s ok. We are you going? Maybe we can share?”

“Really? That would be great” the woman replied, “I’m going downtown. I hate this store, they never have the things I want. How about you?”

Rebecca smiled and told her she was going there to and the woman offered her hand and said, 

“Great! We’ll be cab buddies then. I’m Sarah”

Rebecca hesitated a moment then took the much larger hand in hers and shook, 

“Hi. I’m Rebecca. Nice to meet you”

They shared some small talk on the way there, the whole time Sarah never once even mentioned Rebecca’s height. And not assuming she was a child at first was a nice change too. 

During the ride they decided that they would stick together for a while since they were going to the same place. Rebecca joked that she could probably use someone to help her with high shelves and Sarah added that she didn’t like bending for the lower ones and they both laughed.

She could tell this woman was a very kind and trusting person, plus she was very attractive which would meet Melanie’s requirement, and when they got out of the cab she saw that she was very tall. And not just tall in the sense that everyone was to her now, looking at her compared to everyone else she could see that Sarah was a few inches taller than most of the men and about a foot taller than most of the women.

As they walked and talked she found herself growing fond of this woman and was regretting the decision she was going to make but then she saw a reflection of them in a window and was reminded how small she was and her resolve was restored.

After they finished getting their groceries Rebecca asked if she’d come with her to buy some clothes and Sarah said sure.

They went to a small boutique not too far and split up to look for clothes in their respective sizes. 

When the cashier, a young girl with blue streaks in her blond hair, saw Rebecca her eyes went wide and immediately picked up her phone and started texting someone. She tried to ignore it but it was not to hear when the phone rang and she could hear the girl’s end of the conversation. Even though she was trying to stay quiet she wasn’t doing a good job of it,

“No, I’m serious. She’s like a midget or something. You have to see this”

silence followed by, 

“Yeah right. What if she notices?”

more silence,

“Her friend is pretty tall though. What if…”

another pause,

“Ok ok, fine. But if I get jumped by an angry dwarf I’m going to tell Vicky what you said about her”

The call ended and the girl went back to pretending not to notice them. Rebecca was sure she heard a camera go off followed by the girl laughing to herself but shook it off.

She was glad to not have Sarah around for this because of how awkward it was plus she realized she had no idea what her sizes were now and would have looked weird grabbing a bunch of different things to try on. 

Being more interested in making sure they fit than style she was able to find some stuff pretty quickly and was ready to check out when she saw Sarah come out of the dressing room wearing a long dress that accentuated her figure very nicely. 

She stood in front of the mirrors and twirled, looking pleased with herself. When she saw Rebecca heading her way she called her over and asked what she thought.

“You look great” she said honestly, “You should definitely get this”.

Sarah checked the price tag and her eyes widened, 

“Um, no way. It’s way out of my range” she said as she went to change out of it.

“Wait!” Rebecca yelled, a little louder than she had wanted to which turned a few heads and made her blush, 

“Let me see the tag”, she said while reaching up and turning it over. 

It was $250, pretty expensive for one dress but she figured if she was going to be choosing her she should at least give her a nice last day as a normal size person so she said she would get it for her.

Sarah tried to protest but Rebecca wouldn’t hear it and before long she was dragging her by the hand back into the dressing room to change out of the dress so she could pay for it.

While she was doing this she heard another click of the camera followed by the girl talking in a hushed voice again. Rebecca noticed this but ignored it and followed her into the changing room.

Sarah slid the dress down her long body and was standing in front of her dressed only in bra and panties. 

“You’re sure about this?” Sarah asked one more time, “I mean you don’t have to”

Rebecca stopped her and said, 

“Yes, I want to do this. I recently came into some money and I’m new here so I don’t know anyone. And you seem nice so…” 

she was interrupted by Sarah bending down and lifting her up and placing her on the bench. Even with this boost in height Rebecca was still several inches shorter than Sarah.

“Wow, you’re tall” she said, “How tall are you anyway?”

Sarah blushed when she answered, 

“I’m 6’3 without shoes but probably about 6’5 with them” she looked down at Rebecca and added, 

“And since we’re on the subject. How tall are you?”

Remembering the conversation from earlier she knew she wasn’t four feet tall so she went a little lower and said she was 3’9 then added, 

“but probably closer to 3’11 with shoes” and the two women laughed followed by an awkward silence that was only broken when Sarah bent down to get her clothes and got dressed again. Before she left the room she turned to Rebecca and asked if she needed help getting down. 

“Nah, I’m fine” she answered and jumped off the almost two foot bench which was apparently higher than she anticipated and she landed hard.

Sarah was kneeling down beside her immediately asking if she was ok. 

Rebecca stood up slowly and after a quick check found that nothing was broken except for her ego so she said she was and the two headed to the checkout counter.

Rebecca paid and asked the cashier if they could have separate bags.

With a huge smirk the girl replied, 

“Sure thing hon, which of these are yours?”

It was beyond obvious who was getting what and Rebecca wanted to say something but decided against it and just paid and took the bags.

Before she left an idea came to her and she said to the cashier, 

“You look familiar, have I seen you around campus?” to which the girl replied, 

“You mean college campus?” she laughed, “Nope. Not yet. I’m still in high school”.

“Oh”, this disappointed Rebecca but still holding out hope pressed on, “you look so mature. How old are you?”

“17” the girl replied with the same smile.

“Darn!” Rebecca thought to herself, “there goes that idea” but then thought to ask one more question, 

“Wow, are you close to 18 though?”

“Ha! I wish”, she replied, “I just turned 17 last week”

She started to say more but Rebecca had heard enough and left the store with a confused Sarah following her.


 

Date night by The Ice King

After a while she began to calm down and regain her composure. When she was sure she was confident enough she came out of hiding and finished the walk to the store. 

As she went in, memories of the last time she had been here came rushing back. When she was still big and how something as simple as trying to help someone else ended with her like this. 

Seeing the top shelves she was used to being able to reach with ease now towering well out of her reach was too much and she decided she’d take a cab downtown and do her shopping somewhere she was less familiar with where she wouldn’t have as many memories from before.

She went to the taxi stand across the street and waited with the rest of the people, trying to keep her head down and hoping no one noticed her. 

Luckily it was early enough that there weren’t too many people around so she was only behind three people.

As she opened the door and started to climb in she saw the door on the other side open and a woman jumped in.

She was about to get out and let her have the taxi when the woman noticed her and apologized, 

“Oh my gosh! I’m so sorry, I didn’t see you getting in. You stay, I’ll get the next one” and went to leave but Rebecca got an idea and said, 

“No, it’s ok. We are you going? Maybe we can share?”

“Really? That would be great” the woman replied, “I’m going downtown. I hate this store, they never have the things I want. How about you?”

Rebecca smiled and told her she was going there to and the woman offered her hand and said, 

“Great! We’ll be cab buddies then. I’m Sarah”

Rebecca hesitated a moment then took the much larger hand in hers and shook, 

“Hi. I’m Rebecca. Nice to meet you”

They shared some small talk on the way there, the whole time Sarah never once even mentioned Rebecca’s height. And not assuming she was a child at first was a nice change too. 

During the ride they decided that they would stick together for a while since they were going to the same place. Rebecca joked that she could probably use someone to help her with high shelves and Sarah added that she didn’t like bending for the lower ones and they both laughed.

She could tell this woman was a very kind and trusting person, plus she was very attractive which would meet Melanie’s requirement, and when they got out of the cab she saw that she was very tall. And not just tall in the sense that everyone was to her now, looking at her compared to everyone else she could see that Sarah was a few inches taller than most of the men and about a foot taller than most of the women.

As they walked and talked she found herself growing fond of this woman and was regretting the decision she was going to make but then she saw a reflection of them in a window and was reminded how small she was and her resolve was restored.

After they finished getting their groceries Rebecca asked if she’d come with her to buy some clothes and Sarah said sure.

They went to a small boutique not too far and split up to look for clothes in their respective sizes. 

When the cashier, a young girl with blue streaks in her blond hair, saw Rebecca her eyes went wide and immediately picked up her phone and started texting someone. She tried to ignore it but it was not to hear when the phone rang and she could hear the girl’s end of the conversation. Even though she was trying to stay quiet she wasn’t doing a good job of it,

“No, I’m serious. She’s like a midget or something. You have to see this”

silence followed by, 

“Yeah right. What if she notices?”

more silence,

“Her friend is pretty tall though. What if…”

another pause,

“Ok ok, fine. But if I get jumped by an angry dwarf I’m going to tell Vicky what you said about her”

The call ended and the girl went back to pretending not to notice them. Rebecca was sure she heard a camera go off followed by the girl laughing to herself but shook it off.

She was glad to not have Sarah around for this because of how awkward it was plus she realized she had no idea what her sizes were now and would have looked weird grabbing a bunch of different things to try on. 

Being more interested in making sure they fit than style she was able to find some stuff pretty quickly and was ready to check out when she saw Sarah come out of the dressing room wearing a long dress that accentuated her figure very nicely. 

She stood in front of the mirrors and twirled, looking pleased with herself. When she saw Rebecca heading her way she called her over and asked what she thought.

“You look great” she said honestly, “You should definitely get this”.

Sarah checked the price tag and her eyes widened, 

“Um, no way. It’s way out of my range” she said as she went to change out of it.

“Wait!” Rebecca yelled, a little louder than she had wanted to which turned a few heads and made her blush, 

“Let me see the tag”, she said while reaching up and turning it over. 

It was $250, pretty expensive for one dress but she figured if she was going to be choosing her she should at least give her a nice last day as a normal size person so she said she would get it for her.

Sarah tried to protest but Rebecca wouldn’t hear it and before long she was dragging her by the hand back into the dressing room to change out of the dress so she could pay for it.

While she was doing this she heard another click of the camera followed by the girl talking in a hushed voice again. Rebecca noticed this but ignored it and followed her into the changing room.

Sarah slid the dress down her long body and was standing in front of her dressed only in bra and panties. 

“You’re sure about this?” Sarah asked one more time, “I mean you don’t have to”

Rebecca stopped her and said, 

“Yes, I want to do this. I recently came into some money and I’m new here so I don’t know anyone. And you seem nice so…” 

she was interrupted by Sarah bending down and lifting her up and placing her on the bench. Even with this boost in height Rebecca was still several inches shorter than Sarah.

“Wow, you’re tall” she said, “How tall are you anyway?”

Sarah blushed when she answered, 

“I’m 6’3 without shoes but probably about 6’5 with them” she looked down at Rebecca and added, 

“And since we’re on the subject. How tall are you?”

Remembering the conversation from earlier she knew she wasn’t four feet tall so she went a little lower and said she was 3’9 then added, 

“but probably closer to 3’11 with shoes” and the two women laughed followed by an awkward silence that was only broken when Sarah bent down to get her clothes and got dressed again. Before she left the room she turned to Rebecca and asked if she needed help getting down. 

“Nah, I’m fine” she answered and jumped off the almost two foot bench which was apparently higher than she anticipated and she landed hard.

Sarah was kneeling down beside her immediately asking if she was ok. 

Rebecca stood up slowly and after a quick check found that nothing was broken except for her ego so she said she was and the two headed to the checkout counter.

Rebecca paid and asked the cashier if they could have separate bags.

With a huge smirk the girl replied, 

“Sure thing hon, which of these are yours?”

It was beyond obvious who was getting what and Rebecca wanted to say something but decided against it and just paid and took the bags.

Before she left an idea came to her and she said to the cashier, 

“You look familiar, have I seen you around campus?” to which the girl replied, 

“You mean college campus?” she laughed, “Nope. Not yet. I’m still in high school”.

“Oh”, this disappointed Rebecca but still holding out hope pressed on, “you look so mature. How old are you?”

“17” the girl replied with the same smile.

“Darn!” Rebecca thought to herself, “there goes that idea” but then thought to ask one more question, 

“Wow, are you close to 18 though?”

“Ha! I wish”, she replied, “I just turned 17 last week”

She started to say more but Rebecca had heard enough and left the store with a confused Sarah following her.

 

——

“What was that about?” Sarah asked when they were out of the store.

“Oh, nothing. I just thought I recognized her from somewhere” Rebecca tried to play it off but she could see that Sarah wasn’t buying it so she tried another approach, 

“Ok. I overheard her talking to one of her friends about me. And I swear she took a picture and sent it to someone. I was just going to mess with her a little but I changed my mind when I realized she was still in high school. I just.. forget sometimes how small I am and it gets to me” Saying it out loud made her really feel that way and suddenly she felt very small again. She hung her head in shame and Sarah stopped down in front of her her and lifted her head by her chin so she was looking in her eyes and said, 

“It’s ok. You don’t have to hide it. I know how it feels to be a different size. I mean you don’t see many women over six feet tall”

Rebecca knew she was trying to comfort her but it wasn’t working. 

“Yeah, but at least you’re not seen as some helpless little kid. Look at me, I can barely do things on my own like this”

Sarah looked a little confused about that and said, 

“What do you mean? You’ve made it this far, and you seem pretty together so I’d say you’re pretty capable”

Rebecca knew she couldn’t keep this conversation going so she forced a smile and said, 

“Yeah, you’re right. Anyway, are you hungry? I was only supposed to be getting a few things to eat but I got sidetracked and I’m starving now”.

“Sure”, Sarah said, “But I’m paying this time. I definitely owe you” 

Rebecca started to say she wasn’t expecting anything in return for the dress but Sarah stopped her, 

“I know. Sorry, that came out wrong. I mean I’d like to take you to dinner. Is that ok?”

Rebecca nodded and said sure.

“Great. What do you feel like having?” Sarah asked

“Good question, I’m not sure. How about pizza? There’s a good place not too far from here”

Sarah looked relieved that Rebecca suggested something relatively cheap when she said, 

“Sounds great! Lead the way” and began to stand up, but before she did she leaned in and planted a kiss on Rebecca’s lips.

Nothing too long or sensual but it was clearly intended to be a romantic gesture. Rebecca stood there stunned for a moment and noticed Sarah standing over her awkwardly, her face red from embarrassment.

“Um, sorry” she said, “I didn’t know if… I mean, do you like… uh…” she looked like she wanted to run from this situation but Rebecca just took her hand in her smaller one and said, 

“It’s ok. And yes, I do like you too” and while holding her hand led the way around the block toward the pizza place she had mentioned. 

The two walked hand in hand without saying a word, Sarah because she was nervous about what she was going to do next and Rebecca because she knew that although she could very likely get Sarah somewhere she could shrink her and call Melanie she wasn’t sure if she wanted to.

Sure she was smaller than she’d been since she was a kid but in the short time she’d known Sarah she was finding herself liking her more and more.

And even if she didn’t was it really right to subject her to what she’d have to endure while living a Melanie’s pet? And then make her have to make the same choice she was now faced with?

She put it out of her mind as the two entered the pizza place and ordered dinner.

 

They had a great time at dinner, both women learned a lot about each other and the more they learned the closer they felt. Just after the waitress left to get change after Sarah paid, she said to Rebecca, 

“I don’t want to sound too forward, and I completely understand if you want to take things slow, but would you like to, uh, come to my place after this?”

Rebecca wanted that very much, partly for the same reason as Sarah and partly for her other reason so she said she’d love to but she needed to stop by her place to grab a few things.

They took a cab back to Rebecca’s and Rebecca made Sarah wait outside, using the excuse that her place was a mess when in reality she didn’t want her to notice that her place was clearly not set up like an apartment where a woman less than four feet tall lived and didn’t want to blow it on either front. 

The first thing she did was throw the bag of groceries in the fridge, not everything needed to go in the there but she’d sort it later.

She quickly threw some stuff in an overnight bag, which was mostly the clothes she had just bought since that was all she had in her new size but also the shrink serum Melanie had given her along with the phone, and hurried back out and met Sarah in the hall.

The two went back out and Rebecca found that Sarah only lived a few blocks away so they decided to walk the rest of the way, learning more about each other as they went.

This was both good and bad for Rebecca. She was finding herself falling for this woman but at the same time this was a very good chance to regain her lost height. She didn’t know what to do but when they arrived at the apartment and Sarah jokingly lifted her and carried her inside she figured she would wait at lest until the morning. 

She wanted to make sure that at the very least Sarah had a good time before she made her decision.

She was a little irritated at having been lifted without warning but as Sarah walked and she felt her large, warm breasts covering nearly her entire back she found her irritation melting and was soon looking forward to what was coming next.

Without a word she was carried into the bedroom and gently placed down on the bed. 

Even lying along the width she found she didn’t reach either end but being small didn’t bother her when she looked up and saw Sarah pulling her shirt over her head and reaching back to release her bra and revealing her perfectly round breasts. She couldn’t say they were the biggest she’d ever seen having until recently been around some that were several times bigger than her whole body but still these were quite large.

She then pulled down her pants and panties and crawled into bed.

While Sarah lay next to her, Rebecca stood up and did the same.

She saw Sarah’s eye light up when she pulled off her shirt, no bra underneath as she hadn’t had time to change into one of the ones she bought and didn’t bother when she knew where she was going.

She was a little self conscious that Sarah would think her breasts were too small even though they were proportionately about the same size, maybe Sarah was bit bigger than Rebecca’s normal size but she was also taller, but that fear went away when she felt herself pulled down and Sarah’s large mouth take her right breast almost down to her chest and begin to gently circle her nipple with her tongue while she used her free hand to massage the left one. 

She remembered this feeling good when Melanie did it but it was so much better when she was completely willing and acting of her own free will and not under the influence of a combination of some aphrodisiac and just plain fear of being locked in a freezer by her giantess captor.

Suddenly she felt the hand on her left breast move down her stomach and come to rest just below her abdomen. 

Sarah released her right breast from her mouth and asked, 

“May I?”

Which Rebecca found so cute considering she clearly already had permission but nodded anyway.

She felt a long slender finger slowly slide down along her vaginal lips and after gently teasing them for a few seconds begin to make their way inside her.

She was amazed by how fast Sarah found her clitoris and before she knew it she was in the throes of pleasure. She tried to hold it in but she couldn’t resist and let out a loud, shrill shriek that she could tell hurt Sarah’s ears so she apologized.

Sarah just smiled and said it was ok as she continued working her hot spot.

Rebecca then leaned in and placed her tiny mouth around as much of her larger lover’s closest breast and tried to do the same thing that had just been done to her. 

Judging by the stiffening of the nipple she was doing it right.

Using her free hands she then went to work on the other one but with less success as she felt Sarah’s larger hand guide her down to the area between her legs.

Taking her cue Rebecca released the breast from her mouth and lowered herself to Sarah’s vagina.

Again, it wasn’t the biggest she’d seen but it was still considerably large to her. She found she could fit her entire hand inside and once in began massaging with all her fingers.

To Sarah this was the greatest thing she’d ever felt. She’d been with men and women so she had experience with both but never in her life had she had what felt like five partners inside her at once all working in synch toward one goal - to get her aroused.

When it finally came she let out a shriek like Rebecca only not as high pitched and without thinking clamped her legs shut.

To Rebecca it felt like she was just tackled by a huge lineman. She felt the hit and then got dizzy and could only watch as her vision narrowed and she slipped into darkness.

 

Sarah looked down to see that Rebecca was unconscious and panicked. She quickly carried her over to the living room and placed her on the couch then went to the bag she brought with her to see if she could find something to help with this. She wasn’t really sure what she’d find but she was shocked when she pulled out a syringe filled with a clear liquid and a long needle followed by a phone with only one name in it and a text from that person talking about “getting” someone for her. 

She scrolled through the pictures until she found a picture of a note that seemed to outline rules for finding a woman and bringing her to someone. Rebecca had never bothered to check and didn’t know Melanie had left a picture of it on the phone.

“What the hell is going on?” Sarah asked out loud to no one in particular as she held up the syringe and studied it as if looking at it longer would somehow unlock its mysteries.

After a while she brought the syringe along with the phone and laid them on the coffee table in front of the couch she had laid Rebecca on.

“I don’t know who you are or what you were planning on doing with this”, Sarah said to small sleeping woman in front of her, “but when you wake up you have a lot of questions to answer”.


 

Acceptance by The Ice King
Author's Notes:

This is it. The final chapter. 

There's going to be an epilogue where the much anticipated revenge will take place coming soon. I have most of it planned out.

 

Anyway, thank you to everyone who read this.

If this pops up as new, don't get too excited. All I did was change a small detail about the ending that I didn't like. I think I'm close to starting the next one though. 

 

 

 

 

 

As Sarah waited for Rebecca to wake up she started to wonder if maybe she needed to get her to a hospital. She did knock her out and for all she knew given her a concussion or something. 

Whatever Rebecca was planning to do with that stuff in the syringe, she knew that if she left her to suffer brain damage or worse she’d have much more to worry about.

Just as she was about to get up and call 911 she saw Rebecca stir and raise her hand to her while moaning.

“Ugh, what happened?” she asked groggily.

 Despite her new suspicions Sarah found herself relieved that she was waking up. She was really hoping this was just some kind of crazy misunderstanding and they could both have a good laugh when it was over. For now though she needed to see to the immediate situation.

“Take it easy”, she comforted her while kneeling in front of the couch to help her sit up, 

“You took a pretty big blow”, she blushed then added, 

“Sorry about that by the way. I sort of lost control. You were great, by the way” she decided to keep things friendly until she was sure of what was happening.

Rebecca sat quietly for a moment and waited, hopefully, for her vision to clear. When it did she felt a sense of relief and replied, 

“That’s ok”, then with a satisfied smile, “I’d do it again. It was definitely worth it”.

She was about to say something else when Sarah moved aside and she saw the syringe and phone sitting on the table in front of her.

She thought quickly and came up with what she hoped would be a good excuse, 

“I see you found my insulin” she said trying to sound embarrassed, “I don’t like people to know I need it but I have to bring it with me when I’ll be staying somewhere overnight”, she thought of something else to distract from the situation and added, 

“I hope it wasn’t too forward of me to assume I’d be spending the night?” and gave Sarah a cute look that she was sure would make her forget everything.

She was surprised when Sarah answered, somewhat coldly, 

“Um, I don’t know if you think I’m stupid or something but I have three uncles and two grandmothers with type 2 diabetes and a cousin with type 1 so I know how insulin works. You don’t just keep it in one big syringe like that and you definitely don’t just throw it in a bag. You need to refrigerate that stuff. And even if I did believe you, that still doesn’t explain this”, she leaned over and opened the phone to the picture of the instructions Melanie had left and handed it to Rebecca then watched as she pretended to read it. 

To Rebecca’s benefit however, she didn’t need to fake being surprised about this being on her phone as she really didn’t know it was there but this wasn’t enough to convince Sarah that it was just a prank like she said.

Rebecca was speechless as she tried to come up with something believable but nothing would come. 

Finally Sarah spoke, 

“Just tell me the truth, what were you planning on doing with me? Are you part of a sex slave ring? Those looked an awful lot like instructions from someone looking for a woman to kidnap. Although that part about shrinking someone named Tina was just weird. Is that code for something?”

Rebecca just looked down at her feet which were dangling off the edge of the couch, something she hadn’t gotten used to yet and was beginning to fear she may have to learn to live with after all when Sarah got in her face and yelled, 

“ANSWER ME! WHAT IS THIS SHIT ABOUT?” as she picked up the syringe and held it dangerously close to Rebecca’s arm.

Rebecca instantly recoiled in terror and pleaded with her to put it down and not do this. 

She began sobbing and backed up into a corner of the couch with her knees up to her chest and her head tucked down.

When Sarah saw this she backed off but made sure to place the syringe high up where she knew Rebecca couldn’t reach it.

When she came back she sat next to the smaller woman and told her she wasn’t going to hurt her, the stuff was put away and she needed to tell her what was going on.

Rebecca looked up at Sarah through her tears and with a deep breath decided to tell her everything.

“Ok, you know that I’m short, right?” 

She didn’t wait for an answer to the obvious question she just asked,

“Well, I wasn’t always like this. I used to be taller. A lot taller, like closer to your height”

Sarah wasn’t sure what to think about this. The story sounded crazy but if it was a prank she was picking a messed up time to do it. She had to be delusional, that would explain it. And she really liked her too. She decided to listen to the story then politely ask Rebecca to leave and when she was gone never see her again.

Rebecca could tell Sarah wasn’t believing her but went on,

“Then one day I met this woman. Really short, like I am now. She needed my help which I foolishly gave only it turned out she was just trying to lure me into her place so she could get me alone and shrink me. Once I was her size, well I don’t really know because I passed out but when I awoke I was a captive in a strange house. She…”

Rebecca started sobbing again, 

“she shrunk me even more, to just under three inches and kept me as her pet for about a year”

Sarah kept listening are Rebecca went on, the detail of the story was truly impressive. She had to give her credit for her imagination, it was just too bad she wasn’t all there. 

When she was done telling her everything, including the part about the deal to get her size back, Sarah stood up and said, 

“Wow, that’s quiet a story. But, and I don’t mean to offend you, but I really don’t believe it”.

Rebecca didn’t look surprised, she seemed to be expecting this in fact when she said, 

“I know, it sounds crazy and believe me, if I wasn’t living it I wouldn’t believe it either but go check out my Facebook page and look at my pictures” 

she then gave Sarah her login information and waited while she got her laptop and logged in.

When she did she saw what looked like a normal profile for a woman in her mid 20s, the only problem was that in every picture Rebecca looked normal size.

“Impressive”, Sarah complimented her, “You have amazing photo editing skills”

She actually felt bad that Rebecca felt she needed to do this to feel ‘normal’. She looked down at the poor little woman and said,

“But you don’t have to do this. People should like you for who you are”.

She could see the look of pain on Rebecca’s face when she said this followed by her insistence that she didn’t edit these photos.

“I’m not lying! I swear!” Rebecca shouted. 

Sarah decided this had gone on long enough and told Rebecca it was time she leaves. 

“No, please! You have to help me. I don’t want to be this small forever!”

Sarah thought about this for a moment then replied, 

“Ok, let’s say this is all real. You’re telling me you’ve decided that you’re going to subject me to the same torture you went through? You’re going to shrink me to your size and then have this crazy woman, what’s her name again? Melanie? Come pick me up and shrink me even more so you can be normal size again? Is that what you’re saying? Because I have to say, I think I’d prefer the version of this where you’re just crazy and not someone who would make another person suffer for their own benefit”.

When she said it this way Rebecca realized just how awful she was being. No one deserved to have this done to them. Not even that girl at the store and especially not this kind girl who up until recently she had a connection with.

“I’m…I’m sorry. You’re right” Rebecca said quietly, “let me just get my stuff and I’ll get out of your life”.

Without a word Sarah went and gathered all Rebecca’s stuff, put it in her bag and handed it to her. She thought about keeping the syringe but since she didn’t believe her anyway so she tossed it in as well.

Rebecca took it and with a weak smile said goodbye and left the apartment.

 

The next week and a half went by fast for Rebecca. Her encounter with Sarah had made up her mind and she decided that regaining her original size wasn’t worth someone else’s life. Some days it was tougher than others to stick to this choice, especially with Melanie’s constant  messages reminding her of how much time she had left along with suggestions for her next victim. She never replied but she was starting to sense that Melanie knew she wasn’t going to do it when she started adding details about how these women were bad people and deserved it. Nothing she said every truly justified it though, it was all petty stuff like cutting her off in traffic or just being rude. 

On the last day she was doing her daily shopping, at her new size she found she couldn’t carry as much or even push a cart very well so she had taken to shopping daily now. She had settled into a fairly normal routine, she even had a job that paid pretty well. She did children’s birthday parties dressed as a fairy, and although the job was demeaning her tiny size made her quiet a novelty and she was in high demand. The money was very good, better than she had been making before and she was mostly ok with her fate. 

She was even started self defense courses that would help her feel more confident walking alone in the streets, or when some of the fathers at the birthday parties would realize she was a normally proportioned adult woman only much smaller than normal and try to hit on her. So far she had been able to get out of it but she always feared the day she wouldn’t. This class would help with that eventually but for now the mace she carried would do the job.

As she browsed the cereal aisle she sensed a bigger person (which would be everyone now) standing over her. She tried to keep her head down which gave her a view of the person’s feet. She could see that it was a woman and noticed that her feet were only half this person’s size. 

She ignored that and began to walk away when a familiar voice came from high above, 

“Becky? Is that you?”

“Oh no!” she thought to herself recognizing the voice immediately. She wanted to run but decided to just tough it out and deal with this.

She looked up and without concealing her contempt answered, 

“Yeah Tina, it’s me. What do you want?”

She could see a hint of remorse in Tina’s eyes but didn’t care. She just stared blankly as the mini woman turned giantess lowered herself so the two were closer to eye level with each other but Tina was still a head taller. 

“Wow! She left you a lot smaller than I was. You must have pissed her off”.

Rebecca couldn’t believe this woman had the nerve to not only talk to her like what she did was ok but to actually act like they were old friends. She said nothing as Tina went on, 

“So how long have you been out? I know you have, what, two weeks? How much time do you have left?”

“Today’s the last day” Rebecca murmured.

“What?! Did you say today’s the last day?!” Tina sounded genuinely concerned, “Then we have to hurry! Come on, I’ll help you find someone” and she took Rebecca’s hand in hers and tried to lead her away.

Rebecca resisted, unsuccessfully but gave enough resistance that Tina knew she was resisting so she stopped and asked what was wrong.

“Nothing’s wrong” Rebecca told her, “I’m not doing it. It’s not right to do this to someone else. I’m not that selfish” she saw the guilt in Tina’s eyes and went on, 

“I’ve accepted my life like this and I refuse to take part in that sick game. Unlike you I can think of the consequences of my actions”. 

She left out the part where she was chastised by Sarah but she still felt morally superior.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t have a choice”, Tina tried to justify herself, “You know what it’s like to be that small. It’s scary. I was scared of children, for crying out loud!” Tina was starting to raise her voice now.

“Yeah, I know all about it” Rebecca said, “Thanks to you!”

Tina started to say something else but Rebecca just put her hand up to stop her and said, 

“Face it. I’m a bigger person than you’ll ever be”.


 

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6159