Stepdaughter in Charge by Tiny Jedi
Summary:

James, 35, lives with his new family which includes his beautiful 17-year-old stepdaughter who despises him.  It doesn’t help that she has magical size-altering powers.  And it certainly doesn’t help that he has a secret shrinking fetish.

(size reduction to 1 inch)


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Breasts, Adult 30-39, Body Exploration, Entrapment, Humiliation, Incest, Mouth Play Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 12 Completed: No Word count: 26561 Read: 178229 Published: August 19 2016 Updated: November 02 2016

1. Chapter 1 by Tiny Jedi

2. Chapter 2 ... 8-26-16 by Tiny Jedi

3. Chapter 3 ... 9-2-16 by Tiny Jedi

4. Chapter 4 ... 9-8-16 by Tiny Jedi

5. Chapter 5 ... 9-15-16 by Tiny Jedi

6. Chapter 6 ... 9-22-16 by Tiny Jedi

7. Chapter 7 ... 9-29-16 by Tiny Jedi

8. Chapter 8 ... 10-6-16 by Tiny Jedi

9. Chapter 9 ... 10-13-16 by Tiny Jedi

10. Chapter 10 ... 10-20-16 by Tiny Jedi

11. Chapter 11 ... 10-27-16 by Tiny Jedi

12. Chapter 12 ... 11-2-16 by Tiny Jedi

Chapter 1 by Tiny Jedi

Stepdaughter in Charge

 

Introduction

James, from the outside, seemed to have the perfect life.  At 35 years old he just married Karen, the woman he dearly loved, and with this union he got a family, all complete and tied with a pretty bow.  There was Karen’s daughter, Adelaide, who was 17, and there was her son, Brian, who was 14, and to top things off, there was even the family dog, Ruffington, a medium-sized black Lab.

            James appeared to have it all… if not for one thorn which relentlessly denied him the marital and family bliss he desired: Karen’s daughter hated his guts.  In fact, Adelaide didn’t even acknowledge his existence most of the time.  She tended to stay in her room or go out with friends in order to practice Magicka, a supernatural power some children began learning early in school.  Students would choose a different magical specialty on which to focus their learning.  Adelaide’s passion since before she could even tie her own shoes?  Size manipulation of physical objects.

            To complicate matters further, James since he was a child was prone to bouts of anxiety which he thought would have improved once he got married, but hopes and dreams are not the same as the cold, hard facts of reality.

- - - - -

“Honey, I’m home!” James called out, entering the living room, shutting the front door.

            From down the hall, Brian came scampering into the room.  “Hey, James!” he said, smiling.  “Mom isn’t back from work yet.”

            “Okay.  How are you doing today, buddy?  Did you enjoy your last day of eighth grade?”

            “It was all right, I guess,” the 14-year-old answered, looking pensive as he recalled the day’s events.  His brown eyes then lit up.  “Now I get a whole summer of playing baseball in the park with my friends!”

            “That’s awesome,” James returned, giving a warm smile.

            “Yeah, it is awesome.”

            “So…” James began, “… is, uh… your sister home as well?”

            “Pretty sure.  Let me check,” he said, as he quickly ran up the stairs.

            “Oh — wait,” James uttered, a couple seconds too late.

            From the living room, James heard the sound of voices above his head.  And then a female voice yelled, “Get out of my room, you little runt!”  The door slammed and a few seconds later Brian came running down the stairs, a sheepish grin on his face.

            “Yep.  She’s home,” the young boy said.

            “I didn’t mean to —” James said.  “Anyway, thanks for checking.”

            “Well, I have to go, okay?” Brian said, picking up his baseball glove off the couch and then stepping to the front door.  “Summer awaits,” he declared, smiling.

            James watched his stepson close the door behind him, seeing him walk down the driveway.  Hmm… James thought.  Maybe I should say hello to Adelaide.  I’ve known her for a whole year now — six months of that being married to her mom.  I could… say hi.  But I think she would like me more if I just didn’t bother her now.  She seems busy.

            The family’s black Labrador retriever came walking into the living room, its tail wagging after a day of napping.

“Hey, Ruffington,” the man said happily, patting the dog on its head and then behind its ears.  “I got something I got to do right now, so I’ll see you later.”  James quickly glanced in the kitchen, seeing there was plenty of dog food and water in the dishes on the floor, and then he stepped over to the basement door and descended the stairs.

Flipping on the light switch, the large, partially finished basement appeared.  It was a relatively new house that he and Karen had put down a 30-year mortgage on, and doing some renovations on the lesser-used areas of the home was not a priority.  Though James certainly used the basement.  He used it on a frequent and ongoing basis, though he did so when others were not present.

Sitting at his desk, he fired up his computer and clicked his way online.  “Okay… okay…” James said under his breath, navigating his way to his favorite GTS story site.

Click-click…  The 35-year-old scrolled down examining the most recent stories posted.  He was especially interested in shrinking stories having to do with family relations.  Anything with tag words like big sister or little brother… or words like busty and powerful… or revenge.

That looks good, he thought.  Oh, yeah.  Click-click…

James’ eyes scanned the lines, his pulse slowly increasing as he read a brand-new story called “A Memorable Shrinking Christmas.”  The story involved a brother with a hot sister and a sexy mother.  He could sense where the author was going with it just after the first paragraph.  James knew the brother was going to shrink… sooner or later… and his anticipation was growing.  And he could sense his cock was beginning to grow into an erection.

His hand reached down touching his groin through his shorts.  His arousal continued as he read for several minutes.  Then he reached the lines of the mother speaking to her son: “You didn’t come home until way past midnight, didn’t you?  And I told you specifically to come home early, didn’t I?  Well… I think that warrants a little punishment.”  The mother’s daughter then said: “Yeah, little bro, I think it’s time we bring you down to size.”

            James’ hand slipped into his boxers as he began to caress his hard-on.  Quickly he unfastened his khaki shorts, unzipping them.  He began to pump his cock.  “Uhh…” he moaned.

            “James!” a voice yelled from upstairs.

            The man’s consciousness flashed back to the present, as he heard his wife’s voice calling.  He glanced at the time on his computer monitor.  Oh, wow, he thought.  It’s already been half an hour.

            “Umm…  Just a minute!” James shouted.

            “Honey,” Karen spoke loudly down the stairs, “I bought some take-out from the new restaurant around the corner.  The one you were interested in.”

            “That’s — that’s great,” he said.  “Don’t come down!  I’ll be up in a moment.”  He tried to mentally reduce his erection, the surprise interruption already having done most of the work.  Standing, he pulled up his boxers and zipped up his shorts.

            Climbing the stairs, he entered the living room smiling as he saw his wife.  Karen was a beautiful 34-year-old, just a year younger than James.  She had her first child when she was still in high school, which was certainly a struggle but the rest of her family helped out as they could.  All of them now living in various places across the country.

            James gazed at his wife’s slender frame with nice curves along her hips and a generous bosom.  He had always found her dark hair to be attractive, contrasted with his own lighter brown hair.  She kept it shoulder-length for ease of maintenance.  James had shared his personal, secret fantasies with only one person in the world, that being his wife.  But on numerous occasions she would say: “I’m happy that you like the idea of being shrunk, James, but that’s really not my thing.  That’s your fetish, not mine.”  James didn’t mind so much, since he knew his wife loved him, and spared no affection when it came to having sexual intercourse — the deed being done on a weekly basis despite their busy schedules.

            Setting the table, Karen looked at her husband.  “Where’s Brian?”

            James stepped closer, kissing her on the cheek.  “Uh… baseball, I believe.  He should return shortly.”

            Unpacking the last of three plastic take-out bags, she said, “This is important, James.  We need to have a family meal.  I’ve been planning this for the last two weeks.”

            James sat down at the long wooden dining table.  “And we are having one,” he said, with a grin.  “We are good parents, you and I.”

            Karen sighed, pausing for several seconds.  “Adelaide still hasn’t warmed up to you yet, has she?”

            “I’m not worried,” James answered, realizing the irony of his statement… for he was nothing but worry when it came to his wife’s daughter.

            “She’s upstairs, isn’t she?” Karen said.  “Probably practicing her Magicka or texting with her friends.  Now with high school soccer games finished until next fall, we may not see her as often.”

            “I wouldn’t say that,” James countered.  “She has more free time during the summer, which includes spending time with her family.”

            “I know you mean well, James, but don’t try too hard.  She’s 17 after all.  Just one more year of school and it’s off to college.”  The woman walked over toward the front door, yelling up the stairs, “Adelaide!  Addie!  We’re having dinner together as a family.  Remember I told you about this last week!”

            Karen walked back to the table, sitting down across from her husband.  At that moment, the front door swung open and Karen’s son flew in.  “Wow, I’m starvin’,” Brian said.  “What’d you buy, Mom?”

            “It’s Italian.  You like Italian like your dad.”  Karen dished up some rigatoni pasta putting it on a plate before her son as he took a seat.  “No baseball gloves on the table, remember what I said.”

            “Sorry, Mom,” he answered, tossing the glove off to the side.

            “I bet you had a lot of fun, huh?” James said, smiling.  “Your first day of summer baseball.  It’s going to be a long summer.”

            “I liked it,” Brian said, a spoon of pasta filling his mouth.

The sound of footsteps came down the stairs, James suddenly feeling a lump in his throat.  His chest tightened as he felt numbness in his arms.  The realization that his palms were sweating rose to his awareness as he observed his stepdaughter turn the corner at the bottom of the stairs, entering the living room about fifteen feet from the dining room.

“Come on, dear,” Karen announced loudly.  “I saved you a spot here at the table.  We’re having Italian tonight.”

James swallowed nervously as he watched his wife’s 17-year-old daughter saunter into the dining room.  Standing 5 feet, 7 inches, she was wearing a pair of short cut-off jean shorts revealing her tan, athletic, and shapely legs… the teenager’s wide womanly hips narrowing to a small waist.  Her black tank top clung to her fit upper body, her toned arms and shoulders exposed.  Though it was her DDD breasts, also known as an F cup, that took center stage… her impressively large bosom stretching the fabric of her skintight top to the fullest.  Long dark-brown hair reached to just below the middle of her back, her luxurious locks framing a gorgeous face.  Large light-blue eyes, long eyelashes, sculpted cheekbones… a cute, perfectly shaped nose, and full pouting lips.  She could easily pass as a magazine cover model, though her body was curvier and had bigger boobs.

 “Please take a seat, honey,” Karen said nicely.  “You can sit opposite your brother… in between me and your dad.”

Adelaide snickered as she plopped down in the chair, her perky breasts bouncing.  “Jim is definitely not my dad.”

Karen paused for a moment, grimacing.  “Okay — your stepdad.”

The sounds of silverware on ceramic plates filled a long awkward silence… finally interrupted as James spoke.  “So, umm… Adelaide, I hear that you have a big summer planned now that you’ve finished your junior year of high school.”

Adelaide rolled her eyes.

“Addie, it’s not nice to ignore your — to ignore James like that.”

“Whatever.  Jim sees that I’m sitting here, doesn’t he?”

“Yes, that’s nice of you,” James spoke softly.  “And um… I’m glad that we’re finally having the family meal that your mom and I have been talking about for so —”  James’ train of thought suddenly derailed as he watched the salt shaker in the middle of the table slowly decrease in size from its original four inches down to mere millimeters and then re-enlarge back to four inches.  Over and over, the small glass vessel and its contents shrunk and re-grew before his eyes.  It wasn’t the first time James had seen Adelaide reduce the size of a physical object, but it was the first time he had witnessed her toying with it, manipulating its size effortlessly at her whim.

End Notes:

Please comment!

Chapter 2 ... 8-26-16 by Tiny Jedi

“Umm, honey…” Karen said to her daughter, and then cleared her throat.  “Can you please refrain from doing that?”

“Doing what?” Adelaide said nonchalantly, continuing to shrink and re-enlarge the salt shaker on the table.

“Please, we’re trying to have a family meal,” her mother replied.

“I absolutely loveshrinking things,” the 17-year-old answered, her pleasing, girlish voice taking a more authoritative tone.

James touched the side of his head as he swallowed hard.  He had just witnessed his beautiful stepdaughter announce to everyone that she loved to make things shrink.  He had never actually heard a person say such a thing out loud.  It was only in the online stories he read that anything came remotely close to something like that.

“Jim doesn’t care… do you?”

“I don’t what —” James said, his mind in a daze after watching the salt shaker change size a dozen times.

“See, Mom.  No one cares but you if I shrink things while we’re eating.”

“Addie, you know I’ve always encouraged your Magicka practice.  But, please, let’s eat in peace for one night.  We never have family dinners together.”

Fine,” Adelaide breathed out in an irritated huff, re-enlarging the salt shaker for the twentieth and final time.

Thank you,” her mother replied.

“I think Magicka’s cool,” Brian said, taking a drink from his glass of milk.

“You think everything is cool,” Adelaide answered, sticking her tongue out at her little brother, and then grinning.

I got to get my mind together, James thought, his heart rate still racing following the magical performance of his wife’s daughter.  I should ask Brian a question.  Yeah.  “So, Brian…” James started.  “Did you ever learn how to use Magicka… is that what it’s called… in school?”

Adelaide stifled a laugh.

“No, I haven’t,” Brian said.  “I just like playing baseball and videogames — that sort of thing.  My sister is the only one in our family that learned to use Magicka.”

Adelaide had been a natural prodigy, excelling before she even entered Kindergarten.  She had surpassed the ability level of most of her Teachers in size alteration by the time she turned ten.  In fact, she had mastered the skill, the last and highest level of size alteration, before her sixteenth birthday.

James turned toward his stepdaughter, trying to think of something to ask.  He felt uneasiness in his gut, fully aware that he was intimidated by the extraordinary attractiveness of the teenager including her spectacular F-cup breasts. “So, umm… Adelaide.  Do you know other forms of Magicka besides shrinking?”

“Of course, I do, Jim,” she answered, looking into James’ eyes.  “Whatever interests me.  But shrinking is so much more satisfying.  I love feeling powerful… having total control.”

“I have told her many times,” Karen said, “that shrinking people or living things is not allowed.”

“I saw her friend at school shrink another person once,” Brian said gleefully.

“Shut up!  You did not,” Adelaide said.  “You were never at my school.”

“Unh-huh,” Brian said.  “Mom took me there once.”

Adelaide snickered.  “My friends don’t do that, Mom.”

“I certainly hope not,” Karen reprimanded.

“I’ve had enough of this family meal for one lifetime,” Adelaide breathed out.  “I’m going to my room — maybe go out with friends later.”

James watched as his stepdaughter stood up, her incredible hourglass figure once again being imprinted upon his mind.  And as she turned, he briefly glimpsed the teen’s eye-catching butt in her cut-off jean shorts as she sauntered back to the stairs, and then ascended quickly to the second floor.

James blinked a couple times.  Holy crap, he thought to himself.  I didn’t realize Adelaide was obsessed with shrinking.  I knew she possessed an ability… but she seems to derive pleasure from the act of doing it.  What was it she said… ‘I love feeling powerful… having total control.’

“Well, that family time didn’t last very long,” Karen said.  “At least you asked some questions, James, making it seem like a normal functioning family.”

“Well, uh… I wasn’t sure what to say.”

“You did fine,” Karen reassured.  “Adelaide is bound to invite you into her life one of these days.”

Mom — may I be excused?” Brian whined.  “I’m full.”

“Sure, sweetie,” she replied, watching her son pick up his baseball glove from the floor, and immediately proceed to the front door.

“Brian, where are you heading off to?” Karen said.  “I was just about to ask your dad here if we could all go see a movie this evening.”

“Oh, it’s all right,” James said quietly, looking at his wife.  “He still has sunlight left to play some baseball.”

“Yeah, Mom, I was going to play with the kids at the park.”

Karen stood up, beginning to clear the plates from the table.  “All right.  Don’t be gone too late, mister.  I want you back before dark.”

The sound of the front screen door snapped shut.  James stepped into the kitchen, joining his wife, as he tossed the plastic restaurant bags into the trash.   “You know, we could still see a movie, the two of us.”

“What about Adelaide?” Karen asked.

Yes, what about Adelaide? James thought.  If she comes with us, I’ll be thinking all night about how she shrunk that salt shaker again and again… and again.  I can’t stop thinking about it even now when she’s not here.  “She can come, of course,” James finally answered.

“What — you don’t want her to?” Karen questioned, running water over the dishes in the sink.

“No, no… of course I do,” he mumbled.  “I want our family to be strong and good relationships with everyone.  It’s just Adelaide has a pattern of ignoring me.  Tonight is the most conversation we’ve shared in a month.”

“Honey,” Karen said, turning to place her hand on his chest, “it’s only because you’re her stepdad.  She doesn’t like the idea of another parent looking down at her, approving her actions about what she can and can’t do.  It’s not you, James.”

“I don’t know.”

“If she knew you like I know you,” Karen said, “she would want to spend all her time with you.”

Loud footsteps came running down the stairs, as Karen spotted her daughter opening the front door.  “Young lady, where are you going?”

Adelaide paused as she stepped back inside.  “Out,” she said.

“You need to be more specific than that,” Karen said sternly, walking over to her daughter, her arms crossed.

The teenager exhaled in annoyance.  “Whatever.  I’m going to the mall, okay?”

“To meet… who?” Karen asked, her husband walking over to stand just behind her.

“I don’t have to tell you,” Adelaide answered.

“Adelaide,” James said, “your mom just wants you to be safe.”

“No, she doesn’t,” Adelaide said loudly.  “She wants to pry into my life.  Pick who my friends are.  Tell me who I can and can’t spend time with.”

“That’s not true,” Karen countered.

“Who am I going to see, Mom?  I was going to spend time with Cynthia and her friends.”

“See, now, I don’t think she’s a good influence,” Karen said.

“See, Jim.  This is what I’m talking about.”

“I don’t think —” James began to say, his wife interrupting him.

“Cynthia has gotten in trouble at school for misusing her Magicka.  I don’t think that is the type of person Addie should be —”

“It’s my life!” Adelaide shouted at her mother.

“Please,” James said quietly, “we don’t need to yell.”

Adelaide snickered.  “Yeah, like I care what you think… Jim.”

“You can call him James, you know.  It’s his name.”

“I can call him whatever I want, Mom.”

“Actually,” James said, his voice wavering, “Jim is short for James.  So I guess it’s sort of okay.”

“No, James,” Karen said, glaring at him.  “It’s about time my daughter started to treat my husband with a little respect.”

“I’ll give Jim a little respect,” Adelaide said.  “Very… very little.”

“What does that supposed to mean?” Karen questioned.

“It doesn’t mean anything, Mom,” she said, rolling her eyes.

James’ anxiety increasing, he suddenly blurted out, “Your mom and I were going to see a movie tonight.  Instead of seeing your friends, you can come with us.”

“Eww… see a movie with two old people.  Yeah, like I would do that.”

“We’re not that old,” James answered.

“Sure you are,” Adelaide said.

“Addie,” Karen began, “I don’t want you seeing Cynthia.”

Adelaide stomped her foot, clenching her fists.  “Fuck you!  You’re always like this!”

“Hey!” James said forcefully.  “I don’t like the tone you’re taking with your mom.”

James watched as his stepdaughter stared angrily at him — her remarkable beauty seeming only to have increased by her ill-tempered mood… her pale blue eyes narrowing as she glared directly into his eyes.

“We’re not going to have that kind of language in this house,” James said firmly.  “I won’t allow it.”

“Shut up, Jim!” Adelaide yelled.

“Adelaide,” Karen said.  “Do I have to ground you?”

Adelaide continued staring at her stepdad.  “Fuck.  Fuck.  Fuck.  You don’t fuckin’ tell me what I can say!”

“Okay, that is enough!” Karen shouted, her daughter stepping out the front door.  The door then violently slammed shut… the walls of the living room shaking for a couple seconds as if the whole house was going to come down.

Karen exhaled loudly, holding her right hand to her forehead, her left on her waist.  “Oh, God,” Karen said.  “I’m so sorry, James.”

James moved over to the tan sofa, sitting down.

“My daughter has always been strong-willed.  Years before I ever met you.”

James suddenly realized his heart rate was through the roof, his hands trembling anxiously in his lap.  He wasn’t aware how much his anxiety was affecting him during the heat of the moment — but he was definitely on the losing end of the battle with his stepdaughter.  I can’t do this, James worried within his mind.  Adelaide is too confident… too bold.  I’ve never been able to win arguments with strong, resilient females.

“She drove away, James,” Karen said, peering out the window.  Walking into the middle of the living room, she said angrily, “I am going to give her a piece of my mind when she gets home tonight.”

James looked up.  “I don’t know if that’s a good idea.  I mean… uh… don’t we want to let things cool down?”

“I know my daughter.  If you don’t put up boundaries and have rules, she will walk all over you.”  Karen sat down on the love seat opposite her husband on the other sofa.

“Yes, but…” James said.

Karen abruptly stood up.  “A movie is a bad idea tonight.  I’m just going to do some shopping at the grocery store.  We’re out of cereal.”

James watched as his wife went into the kitchen, immediately returning with her purse and phone.  She walked to the door, pausing as she stepped one foot outside.  She turned and with a half-smile, she said, “At least she’s talking to you now, huh?”

James chuckled in a soft whimper sort of way.  The door closed behind Karen, and James sat there, his head having fallen into his hands.  Suddenly, he rose to his feet and hurried over to the basement door.  He quickly descended the stairs, flipping on the lights.

Taking a seat at his computer, he switched it on… awaiting it to start up.  “Come on.  Come on.  Come on,” he said to himself.

Then moving the mouse, he navigated to the GTS story website.  He clicked on the ‘most recent’ stories… and then he paused.  He moved his cursor over to the ‘search’ button, clicking it.  I don’t know.  Should I? he thought.  I’ve never searched for shrinking stories with that word before.  James then began to slowly type the keyword: stepdaughter.

End Notes:

Please comment!

Chapter 3 ... 9-2-16 by Tiny Jedi

“Ngh…” James muttered, stroking his cock as he sat before his computer screen.  He had just finished cumming for the second time in two hours.  He couldn’t believe his luck that there was a family shrinking story that he had never read — having read nearly every one of those stories — and it was about a family whose daughter shrinks the dad out of some revenge thing.  James was mostly familiar with brother-sister shrinking fetish stories, but two ejaculations later, he considered himself satisfied.

            Cleaning himself up, he took the cum-soaked toilet paper into the basement bathroom.  Flushing the toilet, he then returned as he zipped up his shorts.  I don’t hear Karen back yet, he thought.  Man, she’s been gone shopping a long time.  Flipping off the basement lights, he ascended the stairs, entering the living room.

            The house was silent.  His mind had been engrossed in the text on his computer monitor for the length of a feature film, and now twilight had begun to diminish the luminescence in the large middle-class house.  He switched on a lamp on the end table as well as a tall, standing lamp in the corner of the room, the off-white painted walls revealed.

            “I don’t know, I could watch some TV for a bit… nah, I feel the need to lie down,” the 35-year-old said to himself.  He climbed the stairs to the second floor, his stepdaughter’s angry outburst still fresh in his mind, thoughts rushing back to him like a dam breaking and flooding his consciousness.  His body shivered for a moment as the memory, the indelible image, of Adelaide’s pale blue eyes glaring into his eyes took hold of him.  James was by no means a Boy Scout when it came to hearing bad language in movies and whatnot, though it was new to him to have someone… someone much younger and of the opposite sex… yell ‘Fuck’ repeatedly at him.  He honestly felt like a ripe banana that had been tossed into the cage of wild, starving monkeys — he felt completely out of his league when it came to holding his own in an argument.

            Coming across Adelaide’s room in the hallway, the door was shut as always.  She was, of course, not home, though her ‘KEEP OUT’ placard in black and red left no confusion to any who may pass by.   James recalled that the sign went up on ‘Day One,’ six months ago when the family moved in, a week after he and Karen had tied the knot and made it official.

            He walked past Brian’s room, his toys and clothes were spread about, but generally it was pretty neat.  Moving down the hall, into the room he and his wife shared, he collapsed onto the king-sized bed.  “Ohhh…” he uttered, the back of his right hand resting on his forehead.  James’ thoughts of the last few hours traversed his mindscape.  He knew he was an anxious person in general as part of his personality; he didn’t need the help of a 17-year-old girl to draw out his anxiety — it was already there.  Suddenly, he felt a stir of excitement within his groin… as if his subconscious and conscious minds were flirting with one another.  It was the intense, even frightful, memory of the encounter with his beautiful stepdaughter that was driving his sexual arousal at that very moment — and it surprised James.

            “James!” a voice called from downstairs, and he was awakened from his daydream.

            “Yes, Karen!  I’m upstairs in our room!”

            “Get down here!  I need help putting away the groceries.”

            Quickly getting to his feet, he traveled down the hall, descending the stairs.  He smiled, seeing his lovely wife in the kitchen, her shoulder-length dark hair brushed back behind her ears.  He admired Karen’s curvaceous figure and beauty, kissing her on the cheek.  “So, how was shopping?” he asked.  “You took longer than I had imagined.”

            “Yeah, well…” Karen answered, unpacking a loaf of bread from a paper bag.  She paused, and then matter-of-factly stated, “I stopped by the mall.  I didn’t see Addie there at all.”

            “You did what?” James replied.

            “Fine!” Karen breathed out.  “I know.  I know… I wasn’t planning on going to the mall, but I took the exit going south and the next thing I knew I was in the parking lot outside of Macy’s.  So… I spent an hour doing some window shopping — and I never once saw Adelaide — and I know the stores she likes.”

            “Honey,” James said, “maybe there was a change of plans, and she went shopping somewhere else.  You know how teenagers are spontaneous with what they do.”

            “No,” Karen replied, “she lied to us.  She specifically told us she was heading to the mall.”

            The front screen door snapped shut and Brian walked into the house.  Karen abruptly set down the cottage cheese carton she was holding, stepping into the living room with her arms crossed.  “Brian, I need you to walk the dog.”

            The boy slumped a little, holding his baseball glove.  “But, Mom…

            “No buts, mister.  You can’t play all day and not do your chores.  And I mean like right now before it gets too dark and it’s not safe outside.”

            “Okaaay,” Brian answered grabbing the dog’s leash, the rattle of dog tags causing the black Lab to come running.  “Come on Ruff — let’s go boy!” he said, attaching the metal clip to the collar.

            The two of them exited the house, when James turned toward his wife.  “Let’s go see a movie, just you and me… right now.”

            “What?  Right now?”

            “Yes,” James answered, smiling.

            “But I want to be here when Addie gets back.”

            James refrained from responding, instead looking down at the kitchen counter.

            Karen opened her mouth, not saying anything… just staring at her husband.  “This… This is about Addie, isn’t it?”

            “What?” James said incredulously, as if he was being accused of a crime.

            “It is… James… you never could hide your true intentions from me.  So what is it?  Why do you not want to be here when my daughter gets back?”

            James swallowed, a dozen thoughts swirling about within his head, yet not a syllable being uttered from his lips.  Karen can’t read my mind, James thought.  It was just a lucky guess that this is about Adelaide.

            A grin slowly formed on his wife’s pretty face.  “Huh… so it is about Addie.  I knew my feminine intuition had trapped you in a corner, James.”

            “It’s not about Adelaide,” James lied.  “I just wanted to see a movie with my wife.  It was your idea earlier, if I recall.”

            “Okay, James,” Karen said with a smile, folding a paper grocery bag, and setting it off to the side.  “If you want to lie to me, then maybe we shouldn’t have sex this month.”

            “Hey, hey… hey,” James said.  “All right, it is about Adelaide.  I was... feeling nervous around her… okay?”

            “Unh-huh,” Karen answered, looking unimpressed with James’ response.

            Just then Adelaide walked through the front door.  James’ heart rate suddenly doubled and his breathing became shallow as he saw the buxom teen look in his direction for a moment just before heading up the staircase.

            “Addie!” Karen called, quickly walking after her daughter, following her up the stairs.

            Still standing in the kitchen, James could just barely hear the sound of female voices, mostly that of his wife.  And then suddenly he heard yelling, really loud, vicious yelling.  James’ hands clenched, and he freezed up.  He knew Adelaide was really angry about something.  Really, really angry.  It was her voice that reverberated through the whole house.  He heard her yell, “I don’t care!  You can’t ground me!”

            James tensed up even further, the yelling having been replaced with an eerie, dead silence.  And then a long ten seconds later, the sound of footfalls came plodding down the stairs.  James expected the footsteps to be that of Karen, though the athletic and curvy thighs which appeared soon became evident to belong to his stepdaughter.

            He watched as Adelaide stepped into the living room.  James swallowed hard, as his eyes absorbed the incredibly curvy figure of his stepdaughter wearing her short jean shorts and skintight black tank top.  His eyes went up her long, powerfully built legs… past her large, heaving breasts… all the way up to her breathtakingly beautiful face, her long, dark hair in a ponytail.

            “I hope you don’t feel nervous, Jim,” the teen said, in a sultry, confident voice.

            “Wh-wh-what… what…?” James stuttered.

            “Mom told me how you wanted to see a movie with her… because… I make you nervous.  Is that right?  Do I make you nervous, Jim?”

            James watched his stepdaughter place her hands on her womanly hips.  “Umm…” he uttered, his voice cracking, his throat all of a sudden bone-dry.  “Uhh…uh…”

            Adelaide smirked.

            And then to his surprise, he spoke.  “What have you done… with Karen?”

            The teen gave him a confused look, saying, “What do you mean?”

            James’ wife then came walking down the stairs, entering the living room.  “Addie, I’m sorry.  Okay?” Karen said calmly.  “You don’t have to be grounded this time… but I want you to tell me where you are going in the future.  And if you change your plans, call me on your cell.”

            Adelaide snickered.  “Mom… you don’t have to know where I am 24/7.”

            James blinked several times, his mouth agape.

            “James, honey, are you all right?  You look like you’ve seen a ghost.”

            “Oh — yeah —” James uttered, answering his wife.  “I’m fine… umm…”

            Adelaide giggled.  “You don’t have to worry about Jim, Mom.  I think he’s just feeling a little nervous, that’s all.  He’ll get over it after a little while… I’m sure.”

            James looked at his stepdaughter, seeing her with an amused smirk as she looked in his eyes from across the room.  Suddenly, Brian and the dog came marching into the house, Ruffington pulling hard on the leash.  “Stop, Ruff!  Come on, let’s get you a treat,” Brian called out.

            James then silently excused himself as he stepped towards the stairs, walking up to the second floor.  Moving down the hall, he thought, Geez… what is wrong with me?  How could I have thought that Adelaide shrunk Karen?  Adelaide certainly has the power to shrink a person, but she wouldn’t do that, right?  I need to keep my head together.

            He entered his bedroom, half-closing the door and then lying down on the dark-blue bedspread.  He closed his eyes, his mind still churning out thoughts all by itself.  The reason I am imagining Adelaide shrinking people… is because I just read that story about the daughter shrinking the dad.  See, if I hadn’t read that story, I wouldn’t be thinking these thoughts now.  But then again… Adelaide at dinner said she absolutely loved shrinking things.  Yes, but that’s THINGS not PEOPLE.

            James covered his face with hands, breathing out.  His mind finally slowed after half an hour of obsessing — his thoughts interrupted by his wife’s voice.  “Are you going to sleep there in your clothes, or you going to change?”

            Opening his eyes, he sat up.  “Karen, why did you —” he said, glancing to see no one was at the door.  Speaking quietly, he continued, “Why did you tell Adelaide that I felt nervous around her?”

            “Why not?”

            “Because, I don’t feel nervous around her… all the time.”

            “James, it’s not your responsibility.  It’s Addie’s responsibility to not make you feel nervous in the first place.  She has to learn these lessons as she becomes an adult.”

            “Well,” James said, “she was really angry earlier.”

            “Is that it?” Karen asked.  “Her anger makes you nervous?”

            “I… I don’t want to talk about it right now,” he answered.  “I’m going to brush my teeth.”  He got up and walked into the hall.  Entering the bathroom, he took his toothbrush, running it under the water.

            “Oh — you’re in here,” Adelaide’s girlish voice sounded surprised from the doorway.

            Turning to look at his stepdaughter, he noticed that she had changed into her night clothes, which for her meant a pair of short boxers and a tiny, close-fitting top.  “Oh, I’m just brushing my teeth, before I go to sleep,” James said.  “You can brush your teeth, if that’s what —”

            Adelaide walked into the bathroom.  “Yeah, I need to brush my teeth, too.”

            Oh, no… James thought.  What have I done?  And I haven’t even started brushing my teeth yet.

End Notes:

Please comment!

Chapter 4 ... 9-8-16 by Tiny Jedi

James fumbled with the tube of toothpaste on the bathroom counter — it was like he had temporarily forgotten which end the paste comes out.  In his periphery, he saw the voluptuous figure of his stepdaughter step closer… a couple feet away from him.  He couldn’t believe he had been so stupid, so unnecessarily polite, to invite Adelaide to brush her teeth at the exact same time he was about to.  I can’t get out of this now, James fretted in his head.  I already said she could brush her teeth.

            He glanced in front of him into the wall-sized mirror above the sink, noticing his stepdaughter reaching for the floss.  Still struggling to remove his toothpaste cap, he thought, How can anyone look that good?  No one looks that good.  His eyes having fallen, the image of the 17-year-old in her ‘pajamas,’ her short boxers and tiny, tight-fitting white top, remained.  Her wide hips were accentuated by the ratio to her small waist… and her ample breasts jutted outward in a tantalizing display of feminine sensuality.

The toothpaste cap finally twisting off, James realized the tube was virtually empty, and the thought of appearing even more incompetent in front of his stunningly gorgeous stepdaughter, James suddenly stepped out of the bathroom into the hallway.  Taking a deep breath, he walked back to his bedroom.

He stood just inside the doorway when Karen, who was lying on the bed reading a book, spoke.  “Why are you standing there like that?”

“I was, uh…” James mumbled, “starting to brush my teeth, but Adelaide had to brush her teeth.”

“So?” Karen said, setting her book down in her lap.

“So… I came back.”

Karen chuckled with amused, condescending laughter.  “James, come on.  Addie is a teenager — not Godzilla.  You needn’t be afraid of my daughter.”

“Unh-huh,” James responded, standing perfectly still.

“Well, go finish brushing your teeth,” Karen said, shooing him away with her hand.

James went out into the hall, stepping into the bathroom, where his stepdaughter had finished flossing and was applying her own favorite brand of toothpaste to her toothbrush.

“You’re back, Jim,” Adelaide said, with a giggle.  “I thought you ran away.”

Stepping in front of the sink, James picked up his toothbrush, beginning to get the last bit of toothpaste onto the bristles.  “I didn’t run away.  I just had to do something.”

“Ohhhh… I see,” the teen smirked, beginning to brush her teeth in the mirror.

James lifted his toothbrush to his mouth, barely enough paste, but it was all the empty tube could offer.  Brushing in a circular fashion, his eyes slowly drifted over to his curvy stepdaughter in the mirror… his pupils dilating seeing her boobs jiggling as she brushed her teeth.  James’ wife had an impressive set of D-cup breasts, bustier than the average woman.  Though, his wife’s daughter was a full two cup sizes bigger than that… Adelaide’s F-cups bouncing slightly, yet continuously, as she methodically brushed.

All of a sudden, James sensed a state of arousal inside his shorts, and he knew without a doubt that an erection was forming.  He tried to look away from Adelaide’s hypnotic jiggling mammaries... but their size and perkiness proved too compelling to the 35-year-old.  Seeing the bounciness in his peripheral vision within the mirror seemed just as bad as if he were staring straight at them.

His erection quickly forming, as he tried to speed up his brushing routine, James could tell he had lost control over his body below the waist.  His stepdaughter then spit into the sink; taking a swig of water from her glass, she spit again.  “Mmm… now a little mouthwash,” Adelaide said, in a bubbly, playful tone.

James tried to look toward the wall, hoping the drab, flowered wallpaper could moderate the sexuality the high-schooler exuded effortlessly.  He heard the sound of mouthwash swishing about within Adelaide’s mouth.  It continued… and continued… and then she spit into the sink.  “Mmm…” he heard Adelaide’s pleasingly girlish voice.  He glanced in the mirror seeing the teen leaning forward over the sink, her pink tongue extended.  “Ahhhh…”  She grinned, admiring her perfect, white teeth… opening her mouth once more.

Still close to the mirror, she smirked, saying, “You know… Jim.  My mouth is so clean… I’ve imagined a little man could live in there.”

James, brushing his teeth, suddenly dropped his toothbrush into the sink.  “Oh — my mistake,” James exclaimed, attempting to retrieve the toothbrush which seemed impossible to pick up.

“You… okay?” Adelaide said, her voice conveying concern and at the same time amusement.

“Yeah, yeah… I was already done,” James said, nervously touching the top of his head.  “I was just going to throw away this tube of toothpaste, which is completely empty.”

“Oh — give it to me,” Adelaide said, giggling as she took the tube in her right hand.  “Watch,” she simply said.  And then before James’ eyes the white tube of toothpaste began to slowly shrink.  “I can make it shrink to any size in an instant,” Adelaide said enthusiastically.  “But reducing it slowly… has its own pleasure to it.”

He watched the tube gradually shrink in the palm of the teen’s hand… smaller… and smaller… from its original seven inches down to the size of a grain of rice.  “There,” Adelaide cooed.  “Now it’s insignificantly tiny.”

James’ erection pressing hard against the front of his shorts, he observed his stepdaughter hold her elegant hand over the trash, tilting her palm as the speck of plastic fell within the bin.  He turned toward the teen as she looked into his eyes, and she said, “And since it’s unimportant… I never have to re-enlarge it.  I love it when I can shrink things, and they are permanently small.”

James, attempting to give a response, only uttered, “Uhhh…uh…”

“Bye, Jim,” Adelaide said, smirking, as she walked out of the bathroom.

Wiping his forehead with the back of his hand, he realized his heart rate was definitely elevated.  He looked down at his shorts, seeing a rather obvious bulge, thinking to himself, Oh, wow… okay… I need to get this boner to disappear… somehow.  He stood there for a few minutes, trying to have his mind go blank.  Finally, his erection had lessened enough that he felt he could walk like a normal person.

Stepping out into the hallway, he saw that no one was present, his stepdaughter’s door with its ‘KEEP OUT’ sign firmly shut.  He returned to his own bedroom, quietly closing the door behind him.

“Well?  How did it go?” his wife asked, sounding playfully curious.  “Did my daughter make you anxious again… or did she seem like a harmless teenager?”

“It went… well.  I mean, I brushed my teeth.”

“That’s it?  Addie didn’t scare you so much that you had to come cowering back to me… for a second time.”

James gave his wife a look that he wasn’t amused.

“Oh, come now, James.  I’m only kidding.  I just….”

“You just what?” James asked, lying down on the bed beside his wife, propping himself up with the pillow.

“I just think you’re more sensitive than I am.  Not that that’s bad… it’s just your personality.”

James sat there for a couple moments, and then said, “You’re telling me you don’t think Adelaide gets overly angry?”

“She’s a teenager, James.  She’s acting out.  She thinks the world revolves around her, and everyone in the world has to do her bidding.”

The mental image of his exceptionally beautiful stepdaughter worshipped by tiny, inch-tall citizens of the world suddenly appeared in James’ mind.  The shrunken people bowed before Adelaide’s lovely feet as she towered over them… laughing… her hands on her voluptuous hips… her huge breasts jiggling….  James abruptly snapped out of the daydream — shocked that he was envisioning such things.  He had never fantasized so explicitly about his stepdaughter in the past.  Why am I thinking this? he thought.  I’m supposed to be a responsible parent.

“James?  You there?”

“Yeah… yeah, I was just thinking.  It’s not important.  I’m going to sleep.”

“All right,” Karen said, turning off the light on the nightstand.  “Good night, honey.”

“Good night, dear.”

- - - - -

James’ eyes fluttered open, his mind all of a sudden conscious that he was awake.  And then he heard voices from downstairs, loud voices, and he became aware that that was probably the reason he awoke when he did.  Noticing that Karen had already left the bed, he sat up, swinging his legs over the edge, his bare feet feeling the soft carpeting.

“Oh, I slept in my clothes,” he muttered to himself.

And then the voices grew louder.  And he knew it must be his stepdaughter and wife having a heated argument downstairs in the kitchen or living room.  He couldn’t quite make out what was being argued… but then he heard, “No!  No, you are wrong!”  It sounded like his stepdaughter, and it seemed like the arguing was getting out of control, especially for him to hear it from so far away.

            He jumped out of bed and proceeded down the hallway.  What am I doing? he thought.  I have no skill in diffusing arguments.  If anything, I’ll make it worse.

            Descending the stairs, he entered the living room, seeing Karen and Adelaide standing close to each other in the kitchen.  Brian was sitting on the brown sofa in the living room.  James saw his wife and stepdaughter look in his direction, and then turn back toward each other, continuing to argue.

            Taking a seat several feet from his stepson, he decided to not interfere with the two females, but rather ‘sit this one out.’  Despite his intentions, Karen marched into the living room, and said emphatically to her husband, “James, tell Addie that just because school is out, it doesn’t mean there are no rules in this family.”

            “I, uh…” James said, appearing disheveled.

            Adelaide walked over to her mother, wearing her usual summer attire that enhanced her already amazing figure… short shorts and a form-fitting T-shirt.  James couldn’t help but notice his stepdaughter’s perfect, shapely legs as she stood close to him, speaking to Karen.  “Mom, Jim doesn’t know anything.  He’s like totally clueless.”

            “I’m what?” James said, still a bit groggy having literally woken up a couple minutes ago.

            “Shut up, Jim,” Adelaide said.

            “Don’t take this out on my husband, Addie.”

            Still having no idea for the reason of the argument, James facetiously said, “Hey… can’t we all just get along?” a smile on his face.

            Adelaide turned toward James, placing her hands on her hips, as she looked down at him.  In a tone that tells you she’s definitely not in a playful mood, the teen annunciated every word super clearly, “Jim… you do not want to piss me off today.”

            “Uh…” James uttered, a look of shock and helplessness on his face, like that of toddler that had gotten lost in a large mall.

            “Mom still thinks she can tell me who my friends are,” Adelaide complained.

            “That’s because I am your mother,” Karen said, crossing her arms.  “I forbid you from speaking with Cynthia.”

            “You can’t do that!” the teen yelled.

            Karen turned toward her husband, saying, “This isn’t even about my daughter’s friends.  It’s that she is lying to me about taking my credit card.”

            “I told you!  I didn’t take your fucking credit card.”

            “Yeah, well, then who took it, huh?”

            Brian, sitting quietly on the sofa cushion, then said, “Don’t look at me.  I didn’t take it.”

            “I believe you, Brian,” his mother said calmly.

            “You fuckin’ always treat him like he’s your little angel!” Adelaide yelled.  “You don’t know he didn’t take it!”

            The dog, looking out the living-room window, began barking repeatedly.  “Shut up, Ruff!” Adelaide shouted.

            “He must see the mailman… or that cat that comes around here,” Karen commented.

            Ruffington continued to bark loudly, incessantly, its deep-sounding barking becoming even more agitating.  “I want you to go to your room,” Karen said, speaking over the dog’s continuous noise.  “And I want you to get my credit card, now!”

            “No!  Fuck you!” the teen yelled, the black Labrador retriever’s barking becoming even louder.  And then all of a sudden, the dog, standing in the middle of the living room, shrunk instantaneously down to the size of a mouse — its bark reduced to a tiny, high-pitched squeak.

End Notes:

Please comment!

Chapter 5 ... 9-15-16 by Tiny Jedi

Blinking in disbelief, his jaw having fallen, James stared down at the tan carpet of the living room and the black mouse-sized Ruffington — the dog, once robust and large, was now no more than 2 to 3 inches in length… its bark pathetically small and ineffectual, squeaking repeatedly.  James heard his wife’s utterance in a way he had never heard her speak — a tone of absolute shock, of unmitigated horror.

            “Oh — my God!” Karen exclaimed, standing about ten feet from the shrunken pet dog, which scurried about in the middle of the living room.  And then it came close to her daughter’s pink-socked feet.

            Watching while sitting on the sofa, James had a close-up view, less than a yard away from his standing stepdaughter.  It was one of those surreal moments, James hearing the trauma and emotion in his wife’s voice, and yet simultaneously a part of James’ brain was finding itself sexually aroused by the sight of the diminutive Ruffington playing on and jumping around his stepdaughter’s feet.  She towered over the shrunken dog, her athletic legs rising high into air.  It popped into James’ imagination that if there were a tiny house on the carpeting and a white picket fence, it would be like Adelaide was a bona fide giantess.

            “A-A-Addie — what have you done?” her mother said, her voice shaking.  “I told you a million times, you don’t shrink living things.”

            The beautiful 17-year-old crossed her arms defiantly, snickering.  She then yelled, “You don’t run my life, Mom!”

            Brian, sitting behind his stepdad on the sofa, leaned forward, saying, “Wow… that’s wicked cool,” his eyes mesmerized at the spectacle down at his sister’s feet.

            James, completely enthralled as well — having understood nothing from the last two comments from the two females — then saw Adelaide lift her foot, the contours of her exquisite arch and toes hugged closely by her pink sock.  His eyes then widened seeing his stepdaughter playfully and gently nudge the miniaturized animal — the dog prancing about, seeming to enjoy the novelty of giantess-sized feet.

            “See, Mom… Ruff likes being tiny,” Adelaide said happily, giggling briefly.  “He loves it when I play with him with my toes.”

            “No.  No!” Karen shouted, stepping closer to her daughter.  “You make Ruff big again!  And I mean right now, young lady!”

            Unaffected by the urgency in her mother’s voice, Adelaide answered confidently, “I could un-shrink Ruff… but I don’t have to.”

            “What?” her mother said, sounding as alarmed as when she first saw the dog shrunk.  “What did you say to me?  You better not have said what I think you said.”

            Adelaide’s tone suddenly switched to that of rage, as she clenched her fists, yelling, “Fuck this, Mom!  Fuck you!  You act like everything I say to you is wrong!  Like I can’t say what I think, unless you first say it’s okay.”

            Karen watched her daughter storm off toward the stairs.  “Addie, stop!” she shouted.  “You will talk nicely to me, your mother… and you will use your Magicka… right now… to make Ruffington his normal size.”

            James watched his stepdaughter’s eyes narrow as she yelled at Karen.  “No!  No way do I have to do what you say, Mom.  No fuckin’ way!”  The teen then quickly ascended the stairs to the second floor… a moment later her bedroom door slamming loudly shut, sounding as if it was right nearby.

            “Brian,” Karen said.  “Go to your room.”

            “What?  But I didn’t do anything,” he answered.  “Addie’s the one that used her powers.”

            “I don’t care,” his mother said.  “Do what I say, now.”

            Brian got up off the sofa and walked to the stairs, climbing the steps slowly.  After he disappeared, Karen reached down toward the floor, speaking to her husband, “James, help me out here.”

            “Help with what?” James answered, seeming surprised by the request.

            Continuing to bend over, Karen said sweetly, “Here Ruff, come on…  Here little Ruff.”  Turning for a moment, she said, “I don’t know.  Get that glass jar in the kitchen I use for canning.  Come on!  Make yourself useful!  Geez, you’re such a —”

            James jumped off the sofa and hurried into the kitchen.  Okay.  Okay, he thought, beginning to open the white, wooden cabinets one by one.  “I don’t see anything….  No wait.  I found it.”  The man’s eyes widened as he took the large 6 ½ -inch-tall glass jar from the shelf.  It looked identical to collages he had seen online of shrunken men trapped within.  He began to twist off the metal lid.

            “Come on!” Karen prodded.  “Bring it here, quickly.”

            Returning to his wife, he handed her the jar as she carefully inserted her fingers inside the glass walls, allowing the tiny, black Labrador retriever entrance as she slowly tilted the container upright.  Karen raised the jar before her pretty face as she spoke solemnly, “I never thought Addie had this in her.  Never have I seen her shrink something that is alive before.  Growing up, she was a rebellious child, always wanting things her way… but she knows better than this.  I raised her better than this.  You never shrink living things.  Not animals, not people, not even little bugs that are already small — well, you know what I mean.”

            James’s mind was too occupied with the image of his lovely wife holding the shrunken K9 in the glass prison to actually have interpreted the words she spoke.  It was like the shrinking fantasies he had shared with her — fantasies she had seemed to hold very little interest in.  It mattered not to James, for the view he now took in of Karen’s blue eyes scrutinizing their shrunken pet… her long, feminine fingers wrapped around the base of the glass jar — it was a memory he knew he would never forget and which held countless masturbatory opportunities while he was alone downstairs.

            “Do you think that, too, James?”

            “Huh?  You said something?” he answered.

            “James… eh, I’ve been talking for the last couple minutes.  I said...  Geez, why do I even try to have an adult conversation with you?  It’s only the welfare of our family that’s at stake.”

            “No, I’m listening.  I was just —”

            Karen set the jar down on the kitchen counter, looking curiously at her husband.  “Don’t — don’t tell me this has to do with your fantasies… James?”

            The 35-year-old man looked off to the side, pretending to be deep in thought.

            “You’re thinking about shrinking right now, aren’t you?” Karen asked, trying to suppress her laughter.

            “Yeah, well…” he said, gesturing with his hand.  “It’s pretty hard not to think about shrinking when there’s an actual shrunken dog here on the counter.”

            Suddenly the reality of the moment fully entered James’ consciousness, his horniness peaking.  The thought of being shrunk himself was an idea he entertained within his mind since he was child.  But he would never dare try to communicate his secret fetish with his stepdaughter, even though she possessed the magical prowess to make such fantasies a reality.  He didn’t think it was the responsible, mature thing for him to suggest it to his teenaged stepdaughter — even if his intention was for her to immediately hand him over to his wife.  But even more pressing was the fact that he was honestly terrified with the notion of being shrunk in the presence of Adelaide — her uncontrollable temper, her volatility of mood.  It didn’t matter that she was more beautiful and curvy than any woman deserved to be, with an ample bosom that would cause any red-blooded man to melt seeing them jiggle for the first time whenever she went up or down the stairs.  No.  Discussing shrinking with Adelaide was definitely out of the question for James.  And yet his extreme apprehension regarding his stepdaughter held its own masochistic excitement and pleasure… it was like a moth flirting with a flame.  Get too close and what you called your ‘life’ could vanish into oblivion in an instant.

            James turned to his wife.  “Karen, come downstairs with me.  I know you’re not interested in the idea of men shrinking, but I think you might like some parts of these stories I read online.”

            “We’ve already discussed this, James, before we got married.  I’m happy you like it, okay… it’s just not —”

            “I know.  I know,” James said, taking his wife’s hand, leading her to the basement door.  “Just leave the dog on the counter.  He’s not going anywhere.”

             The two of them descended the stairs, James flipping the switch as the spacious, yet unfinished basement was illuminated.  James unfolded a metal chair, setting it beside his usual computer chair.  “I don’t entertain much,” James said, with a sheepish grin.

            Karen sat down, crossing her legs, watching as her husband turned on the monitor and proceeded to log on to his favorite story website.  “So, James… this is where you wank off when we’re not having sex, huh?”

            “You know it,” James returned, amused by his wife’s candor.

            Clicking on ‘most recent’ stories, James scrolled through a long list.  “See, there are many stories that people write, and these are just the ones written in the last 7 days.”

            “Mm-hmm,” his wife answered, bouncing her calf.  “Go on.  I’m listening to you.”

            He smiled, pausing for a moment.  “And… I, of course, have some favorite stories and authors that I enjoy reading.”  Turning to look his wife in the eye, he continued, “As I told you before, the family scenarios can be rather stimulating.  I think I recently read one where the husband gets shrunk by his wife.”

            Karen leaned in closer to the monitor.  “That’s great, James,” she said, ignoring his less-than-subtle attempt at making her want to shrink him.  “So, what is this number here?”

            “That tells you the number of reviews for that particular story.”

            “So, I can leave a review?” Karen asked.

            “Sure, but you’d want to read the story first.”

            Karen sat back in her chair, holding her chin with her thumb and index finger.  “I don’t know.  Sounds like a lot of work.  What do I get out of it?”

            James laughed, knowing his wife was purposely giving him a hard time.  She had always been accepting of his fantasies.  There was no judgment.  It was just the apathy that James found frustrating, and yet at the same time he found it strangely attractive… even sexually stimulating.  “Well, I know you love to read your books before you go to bed,” James commented.  “So, it’s not that you don’t like to read.”

            His wife abruptly stood up.  “James, you have fun.  I’m going to go talk to Addie.  Get her to re-enlarge our dog… get her to give me the credit card she stole from me.”

            “Are you sure she took it?  Maybe you lost it.”

            Karen shook her head.  “There’s no other explanation I can think of.  It was right there in my purse yesterday.  I remember it very clearly that it was yesterday morning when I saw it.  I’m sure my credit card is hiding in Addie’s room somewhere.”

            “Well… okay…” James said.  “But try to be… nice… in how you go about things.”

            A look of annoyance came over his wife’s beautiful face.  “Nice?  You want me to be nice?  Addie is completely out of control — with what she did to Ruff.  And she refused to re-enlarge him when I told her to.  No, I am going to order her to undo her Magicka.  Her behavior has never been this bad — such disregard for parental authority.”

            James watched his wife walk back up the stairs, enjoying the sway of her hips as she disappeared from view.  Oh, man, I really hope that goes well, he thought.  I would try to assist Karen, but Adelaide’s view of me is not substantial.

            His attention returned to the computer screen.  His eyes scanning the titles of various new and updated stories, he found himself beginning to feel flushed with arousal.

            *Click-click*

            Oh, this seems interesting.  Yeah, I could read this.

            James heard the sound of footsteps coming back down the stairs as he continued reading.  Maybe she changed her mind, and reading a shrinking story suddenly seemed intriguing to her.  Still looking at his monitor, he heard the footsteps stop behind him.  “Karen, I found a story I think is really hot.  I am totally going to read this one.”

Moments passed without a word spoken.  And then the silence was cut with the sharp, unmistakable voice of his stepdaughter.  “Giantess… world… dot net.  What’s that, Jim?”

End Notes:

Please comment!

Chapter 6 ... 9-22-16 by Tiny Jedi

James’ brain went off a cliff, neurons firing haphazardly — desperate to bring order and sense to the reality that his stepdaughter was standing behind him, gazing upon the computer screen with his shrinking fetish website in plain view.  His body jerked into motion… his fight-or-flight response in automatic overdrive… the ‘flight’ reaction winning by a long margin.  Reaching toward his large 27-inch widescreen monitor, he attempted to block his stepdaughter’s view — but failing miserably, the whole screen toppled over, falling backwards onto his desk in a loud crash.

            “Oh!  It’s okay!  My monitor is not broken,” James exclaimed anxiously, really having no idea of the condition of his LED screen, other than seeing that the power cord thankfully had dislodged itself resulting in a discreet black rectangle.  Fumbling with the cords, not plugging anything in, just moving his hands around randomly... he then slowly turned around to face his beautiful stepdaughter.  “So, uh… Adelaide.”  He swallowed hard.  “You didn’t see… that much… did you?  I mean, you couldn’t have seen everything, right?”

            The buxom teen crossed her arms, smirking as she laughed quietly to herself.  “Oh, Jim, Jim, Jim,” Adelaide cooed.  “What am I going to do with you?”  She then casually walked over to the other side of the basement, opening the dryer as she bent over.  “I put some clothes in here last night… didn’t get a chance to take them out.”

            “Oh — I see,” James said, painfully aware of the nervousness in his cracking voice.  “You just needed your clothing.  That’s good.”  He stood there by his computer desk, looking down at the floor helplessly.  He could sense that he must be turning bright red, for his face was becoming increasingly and uncomfortably warm.   I thought Karen was the only one who did laundry, James’ thoughts echoed in his mind.  I guess that’s not the case anymore.

            Hearing his stepdaughter approaching, he glanced upward watching her curvaceous figure as she sauntered past him holding a white laundry basket.  And a moment later, the sounds of her footsteps walking up the staircase filled the empty basement.  After she had gone, James collapsed into his computer chair, cradling his face in his hands.  Oh, no… no, no, no, his thoughts whirled in his head.  She saw everything, I know it.  She was standing behind me for like an eternity — reading everything I was reading.  And… that collage with the shrunken man holding onto the girl’s purse was on the screen for a while.  She saw that, too.  Great.  Just great.

            James stood up, repositioning his computer monitor in the center of his desk, making sure it was plugged in.  Pressing the ‘power’ button, it turned on.  “Well, at least this still works,” he said to himself, turning it off again.

            Taking a seat, he took a deep breath.  Adelaide saw the name of the website.  She even said ‘giantessworld . net’ out loud — asking me what that was.  She could be looking at the website right now on her phone or in her room.  Karen said Adelaide had a computer with Internet in there.  James rested his forehead on his hands.  “I’m screwed.  I’m fuckin’ screwed,” he muttered.  The embarrassment alone is enough, but now I have absolutely zero authority over my stepdaughter.  How am I supposed to help Karen discipline her daughter when she’s holding the knowledge of my shrinking fetish over my head?  It’s like she’s castrated me without even trying.  It’s all my fault for not being more careful.

            An hour passed and then two.  The 35-year-old thought of going upstairs on several occasions, each time talking himself out of it.  And then his thoughts were interrupted by the sound of his wife’s voice.  “James!  Come on upstairs!  Addie re-enlarged Ruff.  Come see.”

            “I believe you!” James shouted back, not wanting to budge from his seat.

            “Come on, honey.  You’ve been down there a long time.”

            He begrudgingly got up, walking over to the stairs as he flipped the lights off.  Climbing to the top, he saw his wife over in the kitchen.  Adelaide was sitting in the living room on one end of the brown sofa, one leg tucked underneath her.  A pair of pink ‘beats’ wireless headphones were over her ears, her attention focused on the phone in her hand.

            Walking into the kitchen, James quietly asked, “Did you talk with Adelaide?”

            “Yes,” Karen replied.

            “Well?”

            “She agreed to restore our dog to normal size… so I’m happy,” Karen said, a look of relief and a smile on her face.

            “That’s all?  She didn’t say anything about downstairs?”

            “Downstairs?  What do you mean?”

            “Oh, nothing,” James said quickly.  “I’m going to go upstairs and see how Brian’s doing.  Is he in his room?”

            “Should be — unless he’s out playing baseball.  I don’t know.”

            Stepping through the living room, James hurried up the stairs.  He walked past his stepdaughter’s bedroom with its ‘KEEP OUT’ sign, and then arrived outside his stepson’s room, looking inside.

            He knocked on the door frame.  “Hey, there, buddy.  How you doing?”

            Lying down on his twin-sized bed, reading a comic book, he glanced over.  “Oh, hi, James,” he answered pleasantly.  “You can come in, if you want.”

            James sat down on the edge of the bed.  “So, what ya reading?  Anything fun?”

            “It’s the new Avengers comic.  It’s pretty good,” Brian said, handing his stepdad the comic.

            “Oh, yeah,” James commented.  “Any favorite characters you like?”

            “Iron Man is cool, of course.  I also like Scarlet Witch, since she has magic powers… reminds me of my sister.”

            Flipping through the pages, James said, “Yeah, she’s hot.  I mean, Scarlet Witch is hot.”

            Brian smiled, holding out his hand as James returned the comic book.  “So…” James said, blinking nervously as he swallowed.

            “I know why you’re here, James.”

            “You do?” he answered, sounding surprised.

            “Yeah, you want to know how I felt about seeing Ruff get shrunk.  Mom already talked to me about that.”

            “Oh… so…”

            “I’m glad Ruff is back to his normal size,” the 14-year-old said.  “Though I have to say, it was pretty awesome to see how small Addie made him.”

            “So you don’t have any fear…?” James asked.

            “What do you mean, fear?”

            “You’re not afraid that… that your… sister would shrink you?”

            “Oh, no,” Brian answered.  “She would never do that.  Well… I never thought she would shrink Ruff.  So, maybe she would.  I hope not.”

            Sensing his stepson’s discomfort, James said, “Oh, I’m sure she would never do that.”

            Brian scooted closer across his bed, speaking quietly, “James, I’ve had some dreams about my sister shrinking me.  I think that’s because when I was younger, my sister would shrink my toys and make them big again.  She did that a lot to practice her Magicka.”

            “How did you feel about that?”

            “I thought it was cool,” Brian said.  “Except whenever I wanted to play with my action figures and my sister forgot to un-shrink them.  That made me mad.”

            “Yeah,” James said, with a chuckle.  “I can see how that could be frustrating.”

            “Last week… uh… I dreamt that Addie shrunk you, James.”

            “You what?” James said.  “Adelaide shrunk me?”

            “It was kind of a scary dream, because she was angry with you… and you were so small.  And then she was chasing after you.  And I woke up right after she captured you in her hand.”

            “That sounds like a fun dream,” Adelaide commented, entering her brother’s room.  “Too bad it’s just a dream, huh?”  The 17-year-old began to walk about the bedroom, her skimpy shorts and skintight T-shirt demonstrating the definition of a ‘voluptuous’ body.

            “Hey, don’t touch that,” Brian said suddenly.

            “What?” Adelaide replied.

            “That’s what you always tell me when I’m in your room, Addie.”

            “Don’t worry, little bro.  I’m not going to touch anything… Though I might shrink something.”  She giggled as she eyed a collection of green-plastic inch-tall army men on her brother’s shelf.  “You still have these, Brian?”

            “Hey, I still play with them,” her brother answered.  “My friend still has his, too.”

            “Sounds pretty boring to me,” Adelaide quipped.  “Though I do like how tiny these little guys are.”  The teen then looked over at James sitting on the edge of the bed.  “Oh, Jim…” she said, gasping, feigning surprise.  “I didn’t even see you.  You were being so quiet, it’s almost like someone had shrunk you.”

            James looked at his stepdaughter’s exceptionally beautiful face as she smirked at him.  “Yeah, I don’t think we should be talking about that,” he replied.

            “I’m not so sure, Jim,” Adelaide said.  “That website you were on… well, I didn’t know you were like that.  How long have you been reading those stories?”

            James, wishing he could just stand up and go to his own bedroom, answered, “Again, I don’t think we should talk about this… in front of your brother.”

            “Talk about what in front of me?” Brian asked.

            “It’s nothing important, Brian,” James snapped, appearing agitated.

“Well, it is rather amusing to me,” Adelaide said, smiling, as she stepped toward the doorway.  Turning, she added, “You’ve made it so much easier for me to tease you.  I could even torment you, Jim, if I wanted to.”

James watched his stepdaughter walk out into the hallway.  He then got up and followed her down the hall, nearing her own bedroom door.  He said firmly, “You are not in charge of this house, Adelaide.  Your mom and I are in charge.”

The teen spun around to face her stepdad.  “Is that so?” she said, tilting her pretty brunette head to the side.  “Mom told me she earns 4 times as much as you do.”

“It doesn’t matter that I don’t make much money.  I work full-time.”

“Well, you’re certainly not in charge of this family… are you?”

James felt his frustration building.  Knowing his anxiety was always waiting behind the scenes, ready to sabotage his confidence, he acted on his anger, “I don’t like the tone you are taking with me.  You better listen to your mom, and give me more respect.”

“Fuck… you!” she yelled.  “Fuck you, Jim.”

“You can’t talk to me like that!”

“Or what?” Adelaide said.  “What are you going to do?  Huh?”

James stood there staring at his stepdaughter, his confidence waning.  Karen then came up the stairs.  “What is with all the yelling?” she said.  “James, what is going on here?”

James turned around and began heading back to his bedroom, hearing his stepdaughter’s voice.  “That’s what I thought, Jim.  You are running away again.  You’re afraid of my anger growing too big for you.”

Stepping into his room, James stopped by the side of his bed, holding the back of his neck.  “Who does she think she is?” he said, under his breath.  Sitting down, he saw his wife enter their bedroom.

“James, why are you arguing with my daughter?  Did she say something that made you upset?”

Taking a deep breath, James answered, “I have it under control, Karen.  I know what I am doing, okay?”

“Since when have you been the take-charge kind of man?” his wife asked, moving to her dresser, opening the drawer.

“He’s not, Mom,” Adelaide said, walking into the room.  “He knows deep down that he’s a small… little… tiny man.”  Turning her gaze toward her stepdad on the bed, she added, “Jim is very afraid of me.  Isn’t that right… Jim?”

James stood up, looking at the smug smirk on his stepdaughter’s gorgeous face.  “I am not afraid of you,” James stated his lie as convincingly as he could.

Ohh… you are such a bad liar,” the teen said, laughing, holding her hands in front of her mouth.  “The next thing you’re gonna say is that you don’t gawk at my butt or my breasts when I walk past you in the house.”

“Adelaide, stop it now!” Karen ordered.  “Go back to your room.”

“I will, when I’m ready,” she said.

“I think I’m going to go for a walk,” James said, sitting back down on the bed.  “I’ve had enough of Adelaide’s disrespectful attitude.”  As he reached down toward the floor, he saw his blue and white Nike sneakers suddenly begin to shrink — their size dwindling until they had shrunk to one-sixth of an inch long.

End Notes:

Please comment!

Chapter 7 ... 9-29-16 by Tiny Jedi

Sitting on his bed, his open hand extended over the carpeting, James gasped at how small his stepdaughter had shrunk his athletic shoes.  At one-sixth of an inch long, the blue and white sneakers could easily have been mistaken for a tiny piece of lint or a little speck of paper.  If he had not known the exact location on the floor, he probably would have never even given the shrunken shoes a second thought.

            “I agree with James,” Karen said, standing on the opposite side of the bed, in front of her dresser.  “Addie, you have been treating James as though he is not worthy of your respect.  I want you to start respecting him.  All right?

            Her daughter snickered, crossing her arms.  “Jim makes it too hard to respect him, Mom.  He’s so pathetic.  I have to tell him to shut up — otherwise we’ll all die of boredom.”

            James, having difficulty picking up the miniaturized shoes, finally gathered them up, putting them into his shorts pocket.  He heard his wife then say, “James, are you going to stand for this?  Raising my daughter is not 100% my responsibility.  We are married, you know.”

            He looked over at the annoyed face of his wife, and then turned toward his stepdaughter.  Standing up, he said, “Adelaide, your mom told you, ‘Go back to your room,’ five minutes ago.  Now, go to your room.  Now.”

            His beautiful stepdaughter gave him a look of displeasure, her eyes narrowing.  “Ooh… are you big man, Jim?  Or are you a little man?  I’d have to say, you’re little.”

            “Go to your room, now!” James yelled, pointing toward the door.

            “Why don’t you make me?” Adelaide said, with a smirk, putting her hands on her shapely hips.  “Shrinking shoes is so easy for me.”

            “Adelaide, please,” Karen said. “Go now.  I want to talk with James alone.”

            “Whatever,” the teen answered, rolling her eyes.  She stepped out into the hall.

            James then realized that his heart rate had skyrocketed, his fists clenched.  His wife asked, “What did she mean by ‘shrinking shoes’?”

            “It doesn’t matter!” James snapped at his wife.  “She does not run this house!  I am not going to let someone still in high school run this house.”

            James’ body shuddered at the sound of his stepdaughter’s bedroom door slamming shut, the walls of the hallway vibrating for a couple seconds.  He sat back down on the bed as Karen closed their door.  She walked over to her husband, speaking emphatically, “I don’t even know why you two are fighting.”

            “She thinks she can manipulate me.  Besides… you told me to stand up for myself.”

            “I know…” Karen breathed.  “I’m sorry.”

            “It’s not your fault.”

            “Maybe… you should let me do all the fighting and arguing from now on.  I’m used to it.”

            James almost laughed and then touching his face, he responded, “I don’t know.”

            “Oh, I am so angry with her,” Karen said.  “Sure, she un-shrunk Ruff, which I thought she was never going to do.  But she still denies that she took my credit card.  I swear she has it hidden in her bedroom somewhere.”

            “Are you sure?”

            “I’m not making this up, James.  My credit card is gone.”

            “Okay,” he answered, lying down on the bed.  “I believe you.”

            He heard the sound of his wife opening the door.  Lifting his head, he saw her exit the room.  His head dropping back onto his pillow, he thought, So what if I’m afraid of my stepdaughter?  That doesn’t make me less of a man, right?  Her magical powers are more than any girl her age should have.  I just have to not give in to her head games.

            About ten minutes later, Karen re-entered her bedroom, speaking to her husband.  “Adelaide went out.  I’m not sure where.  And Brian just left to play with his friends at the park.”

            “That’s good,” James answered, still lying on the bed.

            “I’m stopping to pick up a couple items at the store.  You’ll be the only one here, so you’re in charge of the house, James.”

            Watching his wife leave with her purse, he sat up, thinking, Oh, so I’m only in charge of the house when everyone has left, huh?

Rubbing his forehead, he thought of the miniaturized shoes that he had placed into his pocket.  He remembered how frightened he felt seeing them shrink smaller and smaller and smaller on the carpeting.  They were his shoes.  His stepdaughter shrunk them immediately after he said he was going for a walk.  And amid James’ intense apprehension, there lingered his fetish… the pleasure, the arousal he had of not being in control.  His stepdaughter was in control.  She dictated the terms of their relationship.  She knew the kind of things his shrinking fantasies entailed, having had plenty of time to examine the shrinking story website.  His fantasies… his obsessions… were now an open book.  James felt naked.  He was certain Adelaide did not like him as her stepdad — but she sure seemed to like having him wrapped around her little finger.

James felt his shorts pocket.  His shoes had been shrunken so small, he couldn’t even detect them through the cotton fabric.  “I am not going to beg Adelaide to return my shoes to normal size,” he said angrily to himself.  He suddenly stood up, walking toward the door.  Marching down the hall he came to the end and looked down the stairs… listening.  The house was utterly silent.  Quickly stepping back down the hall, he stopped in front of his stepdaughter’s room.  He reached for doorknob… pausing… as he stared at the bold, red letters of the ‘KEEP OUT’ sign.  He swallowed, his determination fading back into anxiety.  “No,” he said, trying to bolster his resolve.  “I will find Karen’s credit card, and Adelaide will know she is not in charge of this family.”

Turning the knob, James was surprised that it easily opened.  He imagined it would be locked.  He slowly pushed the door open, his eyes assailed by the one room of the house he had never seen before.  Even when they moved in, his stepdaughter refused to let James assist in moving her bed and boxes.  It was a couple of her friends that helped on a separate day, when he was away at work.

The space was 50% larger than Brian’s room.  In the center was a full-sized bed with a soft-pink bedspread and a fluffy white pillow.  Everything appeared neat and tidy.  The bed was made… there were no clothes on the floor… no empty soda cans to be seen.  Instead of carpeting, his stepdaughter’s room had a polished hardwood floor.  A large window with the blinds open wide allowed plenty of sunlight into the teenaged girl’s room.

Looking around, James noticed the walls painted in a light violet… large posters of boy bands and other music-related pictures adorned the room, none of which he could identify.  On the left side of the room, there was a large dark wooden dresser with six drawers — three on the left and three on the right — a large ornamental mirror on the wall behind it.  On top of the dresser were nearly a dozen soccer trophies of various sizes, dating back a decade since his stepdaughter had begun competing in the sport.  It entered James’ mind that Adelaide’s incredibly toned, strong, and fit body was the result of her dedication to play on the varsity soccer team every year as well as running for the track and field team.

He began to open the two top drawers of the dresser, his hands rummaging through some clothes looking for the credit card.  “I don’t see it,” he said aloud, losing patience with himself.  Switching to the next drawer below, he manhandled his stepdaughter’s undergarments, tossing them to the floor.  “Come on,” he muttered.  “Where is she hiding it?”

James caught his image in the mirror, his body startled as he froze.  What am I doing? he thought.  You’re being a fool.  Leave now.  His heart began to race and he sensed his breathing was now fast and shallow.  Instead of exiting, his eyes continued looking around the room.  He noticed a tall set of white wooden shelves lined with hundreds of books.  Stepping closer, his eyes randomly noticed the words The Art of Shrinking: Volume 8… and also Size Alteration for Masters.  He swallowed hard as his eyes drifted upward to the top shelf, which held several stuffed animals along with various girlish knickknacks and cute decorative items.

“What the hell are you doing in my room?” Adelaide’s voice raged from behind him.

James’ body jerked around, seeing the gorgeous teen standing in the doorway, ten feet away from him.  “Uh…” he uttered, his voice box no longer functioning properly.

He looked at his stepdaughter’s long, muscular legs… her voluptuous hips, narrow waist… her splendidly large boobs — her short shorts and tight-fitting T-shirt leaving little to the imagination.  He watched as the teen stepped into her bedroom, looking down at the floor.  “You fucking prick!” she yelled, her voice growing in volume… louder than James had ever heard before.  “You fucking went through my underwear drawer and my bras!”

“I-I-I-I… I-I-I couldn’t find it,” James stuttered.

“What the hell do you mean?” she shouted.  “You couldn’t find it?”

“Y-Y-Your mom’s… c-c-credit card.”

“I didn’t fucking steal it, you stupid fuck!  God!  You are such an asshole!”

“P-P-Please, Adelaide,” he begged, holding his hands out in front of him.  “I am so very sorry.”

“Oh, really?” she answered, placing her hands on her womanly hips, her eyes glaring furiously into his eyes.

“I-I-I made a big mistake.  Okay, I admit that.  I did something really bad, and it’s all my fault.  So, I am very sorry to you.”

Adelaide smirked watching her stepdad squirming nervously.  “Well…” she said, her girlish voice suddenly sounding more seductive and focused.  “I couldJim… act like none of this ever happened.  You could walk out of here, and everything is back to normal.”

“Sure, sure,” James said, nodding like an eager-to-please child.

Adelaide pouted her full lips.  “But it did happen, didn’t it?”

James’ mouth hung open as he looked into his stepdaughter’s light-blue eyes.

She crossed her arms as she continued to speak, “It would be wrong to pretend you didn’t violate my bedroom, disrespecting my intimate things, throwing them on the ground.  I put up a very easy-to-understand sign on my door.  I thought the letters were big enough and the sign was placed high enough on my door so that it wouldn’t lead to any confusion.”

“Okay, I see I made a mistake.  I’m sorry,” James said, stepping toward the exit.  Walking out into the hall, he gently and quietly shut his stepdaughter’s door.  Oh, shit, he thought.  That could have gone a lot worse.  He took a deep breath in… and then exhaled.  Turning, he took one step, the air around him suddenly feeling electric… his whole body, from his head to his toes, feeling a subtle tingling sensation.

And then, in a fraction of a second, the walls in the hallway seemed to shift upward as though the whole world was growing larger, a mind-bending sensation of one’s entire self being reduced… diminished… shrunk.

James blinked several times, astonished how everything had changed.  The tan carpeting that was about 4 feet from wall to wall was now closer to 300 feet — the length of a football field.  And that was the width of the hallway… its length now appearing to go on for thousands and thousands of feet, a seemingly endless sea of tan carpet.  James stared incredulously at the wooden baseboard fifty yards away.  Even from that distance, he could tell that it was 15 to 20 feet high, and all of a sudden it became crystal clear that his stepdaughter had not only shrunk him, but had shrunk him to the height of no more than an inch.

Beginning to hyperventilate, James’ gaze moved over to his stepdaughter’s bedroom door.  His neck craned backwards, his mouth agape as he stared dumbfounded at the skyscraper-sized door… his memory of visiting the towering buildings of New York City flashing back into his consciousness.  “No…” he said.  “No, no, no!”

His body began to move all by itself, his legs and arms pumping — and then he realized he was in an all-out sprint, the wind rushing past his face.  The enormous sound of his stepdaughter’s doorknob being turned caused him to spin around as he tumbled to the floor.  Getting to his feet, he could do nothing but helplessly watch as Adelaide’s gigantic pink-socked foot emerged from her bedroom… the floor trembling beneath James as her foot landed.  BOOM!

End Notes:

Please comment!

Chapter 8 ... 10-6-16 by Tiny Jedi

The 35-year-old man shook uncontrollably, his eyes having glazed over, his jaw having fallen as he watched his teenaged stepdaughter’s feet — now 50 feet long and over 20 feet high — step out into the hallway, the ground trembling.  BOOM! … BOOM! … Her pink socks clung to every subtle curve of her exquisite feet from her high arches to her lovely toes.  James’ gaze slowly lifted skyward, his eyes only beginning to comprehend the sheer enormousness of Adelaide.

            The teen’s strong and shapely calves loomed large above him, rising up... higher and higher.  Even at 100 feet up — the height of a 10-story building — his eyes had yet to reach the level of his stepdaughter’s knees.  And then booming, goddess-like laughter caused the air to quiver — a throaty, sensuous laugh of profound satisfaction and delight.  James’ head jerked upward, his neck straining to look higher still… 200… 300… 400 feet.  Peering down at him was the beautiful, grinning face of his stepdaughter.

“Well, well…” she cooed.  “You didn’t really think you’d get away without me shrinking you, did you?”  The titanic teen giggled, and said, “I shrunk you down to 1 inch tall.  This size suits you much better.”

James’ arms went up in front of his face as he saw Adelaide reach down.  He grunted, feeling the air in his lungs compressed as he was lifted off his feet… up… up… up.   His vision a blur of colors whirling by… the dizzying ascent almost causing him to faint… suddenly slowing as blood rushed back to his head.

Blinking his eyes, his head throbbing, he found himself before his stepdaughter’s pretty face as she held him between the thumb and index finger of her right hand.  “Hello, little Jim,” she said, her voice sounding flirtatious and adult.

James gasped… his field of vision now dominated by the 17-year-old’s gorgeous countenance.  She truly was breathtakingly attractive, stunningly beautiful.  Her bone structure was exquisite, her cheekbones divine, the angles of her chin and jawline pleasingly feminine.  He stared dumbstruck, his pupils naturally dilating at the model-like qualities of his stepdaughter.  Her cute, perfect nose… her tempting, full and mischievous lips… her captivating light-blue eyes and long full lashes.  The teen’s lustrous dark locks were tied up in a ponytail enhancing her sublime beauty… focusing the eye on her delicate, yet provocatively attractive features.

Bending her wrist ever so slightly, she dangled James in front of her face, his legs swaying from side to side.  “Does little Jim like being my toy?  Hmm?  Maybe you are too frightened to speak… now that I have you… right where I want you.”

His stepdaughter’s words, her powerfully feminine voice imbuing his mind… there was no reality than she.  Trapped in the gaze of her seductively large eyes, the pale blue of her irises like rare, precious gemstones surrounding the deep black pools of her pupils… James’ mental faculties were proving useless.  He was utterly and helplessly speechless.  It was like a dream; he could understand and observe everything before him in crystal clarity — in fact, his stepdaughter’s enormous face seemed almost too real… ultra-real… his senses having heightened, overwhelming him in an ocean of sensory stimulation.

“Honey, I’m back!  Addie, are you here, too?” Karen’s voice sounded from the first floor of the house.

James watched as his stepdaughter smirked.  And then suddenly his shorts and T-shirt, which had shrunken down with him, magically dematerialized, the clothing vanishing into thin air.  He heard Adelaide giggle as he became fully aware that he was totally nude.  “You won’t need clothes where you’re going, naughty little Jim.”  Her pink tongue snaked out from between her full lips as she licked her upper lip ever… so… slowly from right to left.

“Oh, no,” James uttered in his small, high-pitched voice.

Giggling again, her amusement about to climax, she tilted her head back slightly, her luscious lips parting.  “Oh, yes,” she answered him, her perfect white teeth flashing as she grinned.  The teen then extended her wet tongue as she lowered her stepdad down upon it… her tongue then receding back inside her mouth.

The entrance to the outside world closing, James lay on his stomach as pitch-black darkness stole his sight.  The skin of his whole body intimately felt the moist, slippery floor… knowing the velvety texture beneath him was literally part of his stepdaughter.  As far as his arms could reach, the surface extended beyond his fingers.  And then he sensed that his body was being tossed about… the teen effortlessly rolling him from side to side, lifting him up and down in her mouth.

            Walking down the stairs, Adelaide entered the living room.  “Oh, hi, Mom,” she said cheerfully, with a big smile.

            Karen, standing in the kitchen, smiled back.  “Well, you seem in a happy mood.  That’s nice to see, honey.”

            Stepping over into the kitchen, the teen leaned back against the counter, her hands resting behind her on the edge.  Adelaide’s large bust stretching her top, she said, “So, what’s up, Mom?”

            “Funny you ask,” her mom commented.  “I just found out something that’s important I tell you.”

            “What is it?”

            Karen paused, looking down at the counter.  Her gaze returning to her daughter, she said, “I found my credit card.  It had fallen between the sofa cushions.  I remember I was buying something using my phone, and I gave them my card number…  I must have set the card down and accidentally knocked it into the sofa, so I didn’t know I lost it.”

            “Oh, I see… well, I’m glad you found it, Mom.”

            “You’re being too generous, sweetie.  I accused you of stealing it.  And I just want to say… I’m sorry.”

            Adelaide smiled.  “Oh, that’s okay.  These things happen.”

            Karen stared at her daughter.  “Do you have something in your mouth?”

            “Yeah,” she said.  “Some candy.  I’m just sucking on it.”

            Her mom looked back towards the wall.  “That’s good.”  Taking a deep breath, Karen said, “I’m just glad you’re taking it so well.  I thought you would be angry with me.  And you would have been completely justified in feeling that way.”

            The teen laughed.  “I can’t be angry all the time… can I?”

            “I guess not,” Karen replied.  “So have you seen James recently?”

            “Hmm…” she answered.  “I remember seeing him.  I do know that he’s not in his room right now.”

            “Oh, he’s probably downstairs.”  Waving her hand, Karen added, “I’ll just let him be.  Boys and their computers.”

            “Actually, I think he told me he was going out, and his friend from work or someplace was going to pick him up.  He said he wouldn’t be back until very late.”

            “Huh,” her mom said.  “That’s strange.  Maybe he left with Mark or Steve.  I don’t know many of his co-workers.”

            “Well,” Adelaide said.  “That doesn’t mean you and I can’t spend some time together.  We could do some shopping at the mall.”

            Karen smiled.  “What has gotten into you?  Are you trying to be the perfect daughter?  We haven’t shopped together since before you were a teenager.”

            The teen shrugged.  “I don’t know… I just… feel good.  I think my relationship with Jim is starting to improve.  I think he finally understands his place in the family.  Actually, I’m sure of it.”

            “Well, I’m glad you two are on better terms.”

            “Me, too.”  Adelaide said, smiling.  “Just let me change, and we’ll go.”

            “Sounds good, honey.”

            Adelaide returned to the stairs, running quickly to the second floor.  Heading down the hall, she opened her bedroom door… shutting it behind her as she entered.  She padded over to her dresser, opening the middle drawer.  “Stupid fucking Jim,” she breathed, as she sifted through her bras, her eyes darting about.  “You had to fuck up my organization, didn’t you?”  And then pulling out a white push-up bra, she smirked, saying, “Ah, yes.  This will do very nicely.”

            She stripped off her T-shirt, unlatching her bra behind her back.  Tossing her bra and shirt onto her bed, her perky F-cup boobs jiggled.  She then took the new, smaller bra, putting it on… her hands securing it behind her.  The teen looked down, adjusting the straps for fit — her large, heaving tits having been pressed firmly together leaving no space between them.

She looked down at the short cut-off jean shorts she was wearing.  “This is good,” she said.  Pulling off her socks, she then slipped on a pair of stylish white pumps with a wedge heel.  Opening the upper-left drawer, she grabbed a white tank top. Pulling it down over her head, she then adjusted it along her waist as she sauntered over to the exit.

            Leaving her room, she stepped into the bathroom, closing and locking the door behind her.  Turning on the faucet, she waited until it was lukewarm.  Opening her mouth, she removed James.  Holding the naked little man under the water, she began to smirk, keeping him there longer than necessary.  Patting him dry in the towel along the wall, she then lifted James high in front of her beautiful face, holding him loosely between her thumb and fingertip.

            James sputtered, coughing.  His vision coming to, he immediately uttered in his miniature voice, “Please, please, I beg you, Adelaide.  I beg you.  No more.”

            “Aww…” the teen said.  “I guess being my candy was too much for such a little stepdad.  But my tongue had so much fun playing with you.”

            “Please tell Karen…” he pleaded.  “Let her know that you have me.”

            “Nonsense, little Jim.  She would only want me to un-shrink you.  Besides, my mom and I are going shopping at the mall.  And… I have other plans for you.”

            James stared silently at his stepdaughter’s colossal-sized face, trying to decipher what was going on.  “What?  What do you mean?”

            “Well…” she cooed.  “For many years I’ve had this fantasy where I have a little, tiny man trapped between my big boobs… helpless… unable to escape.”  She giggled, and said, “I really, reallyneed that.”

            James’ mouth wide open, he stared in disbelief.  The next thing he knew he was being lowered down into his stepdaughter’s cleavage.  Her huge tits swallowed him up… the warm, soft skin embracing him, squeezing his naked body.  He grunted, realizing his arms and legs had been completely immobilized.  The more he struggled, the more it became evident that he was wholly dependent on his stepdaughter.  Beginning to panic, a feeling of claustrophobia originating from the primitive, survival part of his brain, he shouted, “Help!  Help!”

            “Hush, little Jim,” Adelaide scolded, speaking down at her cleavage.  His shouts were barely audible.  Already tiny as it was, his voice was muffled significantly enough by her breasts that Adelaide was confident that no one but she would even notice if he squeaked in protest.

Making sure James was deep between her tits — yet more than enough of an air channel above his head — the teen reached for one of her favorite bottles of perfume on the counter.  She sprayed a couple times along the bottom of her long neck, the mist drifting down inside her tank top and along the mounds of her bosom.  She laughed cutely, saying, “Now when you smell this perfume in the future, it’ll remind you of being trapped in my cleavage.”

Opening the bathroom door, she went out into the hall.  Grabbing her purse and phone from her room, she then walked down the stairs, her big boobs bouncing.

            “Ready, Mom,” she called.

            “Oh, great, honey,” Karen said, standing up from the sofa, her purse in her hands.

            “Can I drive your car, Mom?  It’s so awesome.”

            “Well… okay, sure.  You’ve been surprising me today with how grown-up you’ve been.”

            Taking her mother’s keys in her hand, Adelaide replied, “I’m sure Jim is noticing how grown-up I am, too.”

            Karen smiled as they walked outside onto the driveway.  Parked in front of them was a brand-new sporty white Mercedes.  The car’s bold contours gleamed in the afternoon sun.  “Wow, what a nice day,” Karen commented.  “The weather is perfect.”

As her mother opened the passenger-side door, getting into the car… the teen lowered her head as she said sternly, “I’m not letting you out of there, little Jim, until I’m satisfied you will behave yourself.”

End Notes:

Please comment!

Chapter 9 ... 10-13-16 by Tiny Jedi

Adelaide started the engine. “This ought to be fun, Mom.”

            “Oh, I’m so excited,” Karen said, smiling.  “It’s not every day we have a mother-daughter outing — just the two of us.”

            Deep between his stepdaughter’s massive mammaries, James’ inch-tall body was squeezed into utter submission, his arms firmly pressing into his sides.  He could clearly hear the two females’ conversation, every word super precise as if he were wearing headphones.  Craning his neck back, he saw the curvature of the teen’s globes rising a good 12 feet above his head, a narrow shaft of light to the surface.  He shouted, “Karen, help!  I’m in here!  Adelaide shrunk me!”

            The 17-year-old gave her F-cups an extra squeeze, temporarily eliminating her stepdad’s access to air, casting him in total darkness.  James’ voice was too small to understand in his current location.  His stepdaughter barely noticing his pathetic attempt at rescue, it was virtually impossible that anyone else would ever hear him.  Putting her hands on the wheel, she said, “This day could go really well or really badly.  I know you don’t want to upset me.”

            “I’m sure we’ll have a fun day,” her mother answered.

            “I know.  I’m just joking, Mom.”  The teen looked behind her as she backed out down the driveway.   Shifting into drive, the car sped down the street.

            Fearing that he was going to run out of oxygen, despite his air supply having been restored, James was in full hyperventilation mode.  Relax.  Just relax, his thoughts raced.  Just think about what’s going on.  Breathe.  Karen is sitting in the car seat right next to Adelaide.  I don’t have to panic.  I’m not going anywhere.  I’m right between —

            As he listened to the pleasing, feminine voices… his naked body swaddled in warm softness, his stepdaughter’s smooth skin squeezing him, compressing him… he started to imagine how small he was in comparison to the teen’s huge breasts.  He visualized his predicament — Adelaide’s heavenly boobs above and below him… in front and behind him… on his left and on his right.  He was truly enveloped within her bountiful bosom… a man engulfed by his stepdaughter’s tits.  Oh, shitoh, wow…  And then his anxiety and anger suddenly evaporated, his brain’s arousal center taking front and center… his libido returning like a speeding freight train.  James, trapped in relative darkness, tilted his head down barely able to see the outline of his forming erection.  But he knew that there was no turning back.  Without the teen’s intervention, his boner was only going to get harder… his loss of control over his own body more embarrassing.

            “I absolutely love this car,” Adelaide said, as she took the on-ramp onto the highway.  “When am I going to get the Mercedes?”

            “You already have a really nice car,” her mother replied.

            “I knowww,” the teen drawled.  “I just like this one a lot, too.”

            “When I get my next car, you can have this one.  Okay?  And Brian can have yours.”

            The teen snickered.  “He won’t be old enough to drive forever.”

            “Two years.  It’s not forever, honey.  Just be glad that James is willing to drive his budget car.”

            Adelaide laughed.  “Yes, his car is very little…  But you earn all the money in the family, Mom.  Jim is lucky you even let him have a car.”

            “He works.  He does.  It’s just that I, working at the office, earn 4 times his income.  It’s not his fault.”

            “Well,” the teen said.  “I’m sure we could easily get by on your salary alone.”

            “Of course, we could, honey.  No problem at all.  But James likes to think that he’s doing his share, even if financially he isn’t.”

            Adelaide giggled.  “It’s funny, Mom.”

            “What is?”

            “Jim’s income is a lot smaller than what you make.  It’s almost like — in terms of finances — he’s in the palm of your hand.”

            “I guess you could put it that way,” Karen answered.  “Though I don’t really think of it quite like that.  We share all the money.”

            “Mm-hmm,” Adelaide said, having taken the exit toward the mall, and begun circling the shopping complex.

            “Oh, use the parking ramp, sweetie.”

            “I know.  It’s easier,” her daughter replied.

            James — having resigned himself to the belief that escape from Adelaide’s cleavage by his own physical strength was impossible — was left listening to his wife and stepdaughter’s verbal discourse.  Looking downward, he saw that his boner was now throbbing… a full erection.  Damn it, he thought.  It’s not going down at all… if anything, it’s getting worse.  How am I going to get out of this one?  And then there was the sound of car doors opening… a moment later being slammed shut.  James’ heart rate already beating fast, quickened even more.  He listened to himself breathing loudly in and out.

            And then he heard Adelaide’s voice.  “We’re going to do some shopping now, little Jim.  Things might get a little… bouncy... for you.”

            He heard his stepdaughter giggle.  And then he sensed the rhythmic footfalls of the teen as she walked, her boobs jiggling like the beating of a drum.  He grunted as he slid his hand across his thigh, taking his erection in his hand, attempting to hold it still.  Oh, no, he thought.  This is a million times worse for my boner.  I can’t stop it.

            He heard the voice of his wife.  “Addie, speaking of James being in the palm of my hand as you put it… I’m sure you were only speaking figuratively.  You would never consider doing something that I obviously forbid.”

            “Now why would I shrink Jim?  You know I barely even notice him when we’re at home.  I really don’t think much of him.”

            Karen looked suspiciously at her daughter as they approached the entrance to the mall.  “I wouldn’t even think this, Addie, if you had not used your Magicka on Ruff.”

            Snickering, the teen answered, “I only shrunk Ruff because he wouldn’t shut up and stop barking.  And you were making me angry.”

            “This brings me back to what I told you earlier.  Your anger, honey, makes James uncomfortable.  It frightens him.  And all the swearing doesn’t make things better for his anxiety.”

            Opening one of the doors to the mall’s entrance, Adelaide turned her head toward her mom.  “We’ve been living in the same house for six months.  If Jim has a problem with my anger… he’ll just have to climb up my body and tell me to my face.  He’s never said a word about it to me.”

            Karen breathed out, appearing frustrated.  “Fine.  I’ve told you.  Now I’m just going to focus on shopping and enjoy the day.”

            “Whatever, Mom…  That’s fine by me.”

            The mall was relatively new, having been constructed seven years earlier.  It had three levels of shopping, and a movie theater with 15 screens was connected to the mall on one end of the property.  A food court was located on the top floor.  The building complex, typical of most suburban malls, had marble-like flooring stretching as far as the eye can see — a pleasing gray and blue speckled pattern that few people would ever even notice.  Shops lining the walkways had high-end merchandise with all the name brands one would expect, and large red signs reading ‘SALE’ were exhibited copiously in store windows.

            The murmurs of people’s conversations imbued the large open space creating a background of white noise.  For a weekend, the mall was crowded as usual, but not even half as many shoppers as one would experience during Christmastime.

            Having walked for five to ten minutes, the two females came to a shop window with mannequins wearing typical teenage summer clothing… wall-sized photos of good-looking youth smiling and posing.  “Oh, let’s go in here,” Adelaide exclaimed, pulling her mom into the store by her hand.

            “I’m going to look over here,” the teen said.

            “Okay, honey.”

            Separating from her mother, she casually walked over to the shirts and tops along the wall, the clothing folded neatly on long wooden tables.  The teen caressed the fabric with her fingertip, smiling at the pleasant texture.

            “Hi.  May I help you?” a girl asked, her hands behind her back as she walked over.  “Almost everything is on sale today.  I could help you find something if you like.”

            “Thanks,” Adelaide answered.  “I’m sure I’ll find something to buy.”

            The employee smiled, nodding as she stepped away, approaching someone else.

            “Hmm… this is nice,” Adelaide purred.  She lifted a shirt before her eyes.  “What do think of this one, little Jim?  Do you like this color?  Oh, that’s right… you can’t see it, because you’re trapped between my boobs.”  The teen giggled as she walked further back into the store far away from the other customers.

            Helplessly squeezed in her cleavage, James listened to Adelaide’s pleasing voice, sensing the level of seduction increasing.  “You know, little Jim… it very much amuses me... that you are afraid of me getting angry.”  She laughed softly, continuing, “When we get back to the house, I bet you would just fall apart if I put you down on the floor and I became like super angry with you.  Would you fucking like that?  A giantess losing her temper with her stepdad?  You’re so itty-bitty, I could dream up many fun ways to tease you with my anger.  I could spend more time looking at that Giantess World site of yours… unless you’re not too afraid to share your own fantasies with me.”

            The teen smirked, noticing her mom slowly approaching as she browsed the jeans section.  Adelaide stepped closer as her mom looked up, saying, “Anything you want, Addie, I’ll pay for it.  Okay?”

            “All right, Mom,” she said, with a smile.  “Thanks a lot.”

            After about fifteen minutes, the teen having tried on a few tops and some skirts, largely ignoring James in her cleavage while in the dressing room — other than humming softly and the occasional teasing, ‘Ooh, this outfit looks hot’ — she and her mom walked out of the store, each of them carrying a big paper bag along with their purses.

            “Let’s head up to the food court, sweetie.”

            “Good idea, Mom.  I’m starting to feel hungry.”

            They took the escalator a couples times to the third floor.  Walking into the food court, Karen leaned over, speaking quietly, “I haven’t shopped with you for years, but I can’t help but notice all the boys stare at you.  We’ve walked past half a dozen boys and some men that the moment they see you, they nervously touch their faces.  One boy even walked into a wall.”

            “Boys are stupid,” she said to her mom.  “It’s the exact same thing at my school.  I just try to think of boys as toys.”

            Karen chuckled.  “Oh, look there.  Want an Icee?”

            “Sure.”

            “I’m going to get a cherry.  What do you want?”

            “Cherry’s good.  I’ll find a place… over there in the corner… for us to sit.”

            Adelaide sat down at a small, round table in a secluded spot… crossing her shapely legs.  She smiled to herself, waiting for her mother to return.  After a couple minutes, Karen sat down, placing the carbonated, frozen beverage onto the table.  “I got two smalls.  I hope that’s all right.”

            “Small is good,” Adelaide replied, taking a taste of cherry Icee from the straw.

            Karen tried her drink as well.  “Mmm… I could have gotten size large, but their large are really big.  Small seemed best.”

            Adelaide smiled knowingly to herself.  After a few moments, the teen broke the silence and said, “On the topic of small and big… I happened to go downstairs this morning to get my clothes out of the dryer.  Jim was on his computer.”

            “Oh,” Karen said, suddenly sounding alarmed.

            “Mom, you don’t have to pretend that you don’t know what I’m talking about.  I saw his giantess story website.  I know he has a fetish for shrinking.”

            Her mom’s jaw hung open.  And then after nearly ten seconds, she responded, “Okay… all right… so you know.  I told him I would never tell you or Brian, but since you figured it out on your own… I guess it’s no longer a secret.”

            “It’s definitely not a secret.  Jim knows I know.  Believe me.”

            Karen abruptly stood up.  “I can’t think right now,” she said.  “I’m going to go and get one of those soft pretzels.  Want one?”

            “No thanks,” she answered, watching her mom begin to walk across the food court.  Adelaide lowered her head as she spoke at her cleavage, “Does little Jim want to come out and play?”  Reaching in between her ample boobs, she lifted her inch-tall stepdad before her gorgeous face.  The teen gasped seeing James’ little boner wagging in front of him… his tiny face blushing in a deep crimson.

End Notes:

Please comment!

Chapter 10 ... 10-20-16 by Tiny Jedi

James’ hands and arms pinned down at his sides, the inch-tall man was helpless between Adelaide’s thumb and fingertip… his throbbing cock standing at attention before his stepdaughter’s high-school eyes.  The teen staring with intensity like James had never witnessed before, her titanic, gorgeous face filled his vision — the teen’s mouth open in complete surprise.

            He felt his body being rotated, his little erection wagging in front of the girl, a feeling as if being examined and scrutinized by a doctor’s nurse… a curiosity in her girlish voice.  “Ahhhh…”

            “A-A-A-Adelaide…” his tiny, high-pitched voice stuttered.  “Y-Y-Your breasts were all around m-me.  I-I-I couldn’t make my boner go away.”

            The teen raised an eyebrow, her mouth closing as she began to smirk.  “Is that so… little Jim?” her voice returning to her usual, natural seductiveness

            “P-P-Please… I’m sorry.  I-I didn’t mean —”

            “I’ve never touched a man’s… erection before,” the 17-year-old said, and giggled.

            And before James could blink, he felt the underside of his boner being caressed, being carefully played with on the top of his stepdaughter’s long, clear-polished nail.  He gasped, his eyes widening.  James’ sexualized brain having been pumped into readiness, firmly embraced for such a long time within the confines of his stepdaughter’s cleavage, even the slightest touch was enough to light this powder keg.  His body and mind raring to go, he orgasmed explosively — sperm blasting out as if on a mission to Mars.

            “You didn’t just…?  I can’t tell.  Oh, my God.  You just cummed on my nail.”  The teen pulled her hand back, looking closely at her long, flawlessly manicured fingernail.

            James breathing fast, he gazed up at his stepdaughter as her light-blue eyes then locked onto him... her eyes flashing as they widened.  And then the 35-year-old experienced his cock being gently lifted once again… teased up and down, up and down on his stepdaughter’s nail.  He threw his head back as he moaned, “Oh, God.  Oh, God… Oh, fucking God!”

            He ejaculated over and over… the teen’s smooth, glossy nail rubbing along the bottom of his pulsing shaft.  His head falling forward, his gaze returning to Adelaide’s breathtaking beauty, he saw her eyes focused on him… devouring him… as she coaxed every last drop of masculinity from his testicles.  He stared incredulously into the high-schooler’s beautiful blue eyes… the eyes of his wife’s daughter.

            “You’re still blushing, little Jim,” she cooed.

            His breathing labored, he was surprised by the final squirts of cum as it gushed out.  “Oh, God… Oh, fucking God…”  He gasped for air as his thoughts raced… She’ll give me pleasure as long as she controls me.  She must need to control me.  Total control.  Oh, fuck.  Oh, God.

            And then sensing the teen had taken all of him and more, he shouted, “Stop!  Please stop!  I’m empty!  I’m empty!”  He watched his stepdaughter then raise her fingertip to her full lips, her tongue cleaning her nail of all his cum in one long… slow… lick.  Swallowing, her eyes flashed again.  She smirked as she saw a look of exhaustion and overwhelming awe on his tiny face.

            Adelaide glanced over noticing her mother, still far away, but beginning to walk in her direction.  She held James up in front of her.  “You’ve been quite the naughty little stepdad, haven’t you?  I’m going to have to put you back in jail where you belong.”  She giggled as she tucked James into her cleavage, making sure he was nestled deep between her big, round boobs while still having access to air.

            Thirty seconds later, her mother walked over.  James heard the voice of his wife as she began a conversation.  “Well, that pretzel line was horrendous.  Who knew people liked pretzels so much?”  Taking a seat, she looked at her daughter.  “So… how are you doing?”

            “Good,” Adelaide said, moving her shoulders back as she stretched her arms.

            “That’s good,” Karen replied.  “Ready to go?”

            The teen leaned forward.  “What’s the rush, Mom?  We could go see a movie — maybe even a long movie.”  She smiled.

            “As fun as that sounds, honey… by the time we get back, it’ll almost be time for me to start getting dinner ready.”

            “All right,” she pouted, taking her purse and shopping bag in her hands.

            Walking across the food court, Adelaide commented, “What do you think about what I said earlier?”

            Karen breathed out… pausing before answering.  “You’re talking about James, right?”

            “Yes, Mom.  What do you think about Jim having a shrinking fetish?”

            “Well… I don’t mind that he has fantasies.  That’s normal.  I never really think much about it, to tell you honestly.”

            “So… Jim has never talked about wanting to be shrunk with you?”

            Karen looked over at her daughter.  “You better not be suggesting that you would use your Magicka on James.  Because that is completely out of line.  And I will not have a family where my daughter shrinks my husband for her own entertainment.”

            Adelaide stopped walking as her mom slowed up.  “Mom, I’m not saying that I would or should shrink Jim.  Of course, I can.  It would be easy.  But what I’m saying is… why don’t you have a more open mind?”

            Karen resumed walking, saying, “Addie, I have a very open mind.  James and I have sex a lot.  More than he deserves, actually.”

            “Well… I’m glad you have a good sex life, Mom.  But that’s not what I was asking about.”

            “I want you to drop it now,” Karen said.  A moment later, she added, “Has your stepdad asked you to shrink him?”

            “No.”

            “Okay, then.  Then there’s no problem.”

            They took the escalator down a couple floors, moving toward the mall exit.  Adelaide started once again, “You said there was no problem because Jim hasn’t asked me to shrink him.  Well… what if I asked him if he wants me to shrink him?”

            “Addie,” Karen said, her voice sounding as if she were going to explode.  “I don’t like how you are talking about this.  You will not ask James if he wants you to shrink him — and that is final.”

            The teen breathed out angrily, clenching her fists.  “I told you… you don’t run my life, Mom.”

            They walked out through the exits, entering the parking ramp.  After a minute, they came upon the white Mercedes.  Opening the passenger-side door, Karen said, “We had such a nice day together.  Let’s not argue anymore, okay?”

            Watching her mother get into the car, Adelaide spoke down at her cleavage, “You belong to me, little Jim.  It doesn’t matter what my mom says.”  Opening the car door, she got inside and fastened her seatbelt.  Turning toward her mom, she smiled.  “You’re right.  We don’t need to argue.”

            “Well, I’m glad you see it that way.  This is what it means to grow up.”

            “I am very grown up… just ask Jim.”

            Karen chuckled.  “I know you are, honey.”

            The next three minutes occurred in silence.  Adelaide drove out of the parking ramp, and eventually took the on-ramp onto the highway.

            Karen then said, “The reason James doesn’t ask you to make him small is because (1) He knows it’s wrong to do that.  You don’t shrink people; and (2) He’s too afraid of you.”

            “Well, obviously he’s afraid of me, Mom… but he doesn’t have to be.  Jim has to learn that I’m in charge, that’s all.”

            “You’re not… you’re not in charge, Addie.  Not of James.  Not of me.  Not of your brother.”

            “Whatever,” the teen replied.  Gripping the steering wheel hard, she breathed out.  “I’m going to listen to some music.”  Adelaide then picked up her phone, swiping her thumb across the screen as music began playing from the car speakers.

            James heard the energy saturate his mind… some pop song of the current youth generation he could not identify in a million years.  He still had a full erection, his stepdaughter’s voluminous boobs cradling and squeezing him in mind-numbing softness.  The warmth of Adelaide’s body, the intoxicating pleasure of her perfume, were lulling his thoughts into false security… the teen’s epic breasts his whole world.

            And then the music shut off.  He heard the sound of car doors being opened… and then ‘Bam!’ and a couple seconds later another ‘Bam!’  He felt himself moving up and down as his stepdaughter stepped towards the house.

            Adelaide unlocked the front door, handing the car keys back to her mom.  “Thanks, dear,” Karen said, entering the house.

            What’s going on? James thought.  I know we’re home… but what’s going to happen now?  What is Adelaide going to do with me?

            Karen closed the front door and then walked into the kitchen, setting the shopping bag down on the chair beside the wall.  She called back to her daughter who was in the living room, “I’m going to start making dinner.”

            “All right, Mom.”  The teen sat down on the sofa, crossing her legs as she delicately reached into her cleavage, pulling out her stepdad… setting him down on the sofa cushion one seat over.

            James blinked, trying to adjust to the light and new surroundings.  He heard Adelaide’s sultry voice, “Did you enjoy the ride? … It looks like you did.”

            He looked down at his erection, hearing the teen giggle.  His gaze shifted across the sofa at the absolutely magnificent view of Adelaide’s long, toned and powerful thigh… her muscles flexing as she bounced her shapely calf up and down.  Her thigh rose 40 feet over his head, the inch-tall man swallowing hard as he stared at the towering wall of female muscle.  He quickly shut his eyes, listening to his thoughts.  I have to stop looking at Adelaide’s perfect legs.  My boner will never disappear if I keep staring.

            The sofa cushion beneath his feet trembled as his eyes opened.  He watched as his stepdaughter uncrossed her legs, standing up… rising hundreds of feet into the air like a Godzilla movie but with the giant lizard replaced by a curvaceous teenager.  She padded across the living room, walking into the kitchen.

            Alone on the sofa, James heard his stepdaughter speaking.  “What are you making, Mom?”

            “Oh, it’s just a fun recipe.  It has chicken and pasta.  Nothing your brother won’t eat.”

            “Sounds good.”

            “I’m glad you think so.”

            “Oh, Mom… I have something I was going to show you later tonight.  But now is just as good of a time as any.”

            “Okay… what is it?”

            “Let me go get it.  Just a minute.”

            James saw his stepdaughter walk back into the living room, a grin on her beautiful face.  He instinctively darted across the sofa cushion but was quickly snatched up — his body wrapped as her long fingers closed around him.

            Adelaide hopped back into the kitchen, beaming with a smile.  “Okay, close your eyes, Mom.  Hold out your hand.”

            Following her daughter’s instructions, she smiled, asking, “What is it, Addie?  It better not be a spider.”

            She carefully placed James into his wife’s right palm.  “It’s not a spider.  But it’s definitely little.  Okay… open.”

            James looked up at Karen’s face as she stared for a moment and then gasped, her mouth falling open.  Her face was as beautiful as it was enormous… her shoulder-length dark tresses tucked behind her ears.  She was 34 years old, but still retained the model-esque beauty of her youth.

            Her eyes wide, staring disbelieving, Karen’s daughter then said, “Well?  What do you think?”

            “H-H-He’s so… tiny.  How could you shrink him so small?  He’s too small.”

            “Would you rather have him be a foot tall?”

            “No,” Karen answered, her volume rising.  “A foot is much too small, too.  I want my husband back to his full, normal height.”

            “I’m not doing that, Mom.”

            Karen’s mouth still agape, she asked, “Are you all right, James?”

            James smiled, sensing that his erection was returning.  “I’m doing fine, honey… now that you have me.”

            Karen gasped again, hearing James’ small shrunken voice for the first time.

            Her daughter plucked the little naked man from her hand, walking into the living room.  She spun around, holding James close to the side of her face as her tongue pressed into her cheek.  “I think 1 inch tall is the perfect size for Jim… not too big, not too small.  I’m certainly not making him bigger than this.”

            Her mother shouted, pointing, “Don’t hold my husband like he’s your plaything.  Put him down!”

            Adelaide snickered.  “Fine.  I’ll put Jim down.”  She lowered her hand towards the floor, setting her stepdad down onto the tan carpeting.

            James looked up, standing beneath two skyscraper-sized women… their beautiful bodies seeming to rise endlessly above his head.  Karen shouted, “You have to make James normal-sized, Adelaide!  I’m not happy with you doing this behind my back!”

            “No!” the teen yelled.  “You don’t tell me what I have to do!”

            Looking behind him, he saw only a wall, and to his front he noticed the long sofa off in the distance… a large space beneath it.  He would have to run between his wife and stepdaughter if he were to try to make it to safety.  He began to sprint, hearing the thunderous feminine voices above his head… like raging dark clouds of estrogen and fury twisting into a volatile, frightening storm.

            “You are grounded, young lady!  And this time, I mean it!”

            “No!  I am not a little girl anymore!  You can’t do that!”

            “You are grounded!  Now go to your room this instant!”

            James was sprinting past his stepdaughter’s foot in her white pump, when he heard her enormously loud voice as she yelled, “No!” and she stomped her foot.  BOOM!!!!!  “I am not fucking grounded, Mom!”

            Falling down onto the carpet fibers, he rolled several times.  James hustled back to his feet, beginning to run again.  Come on!  I’m almost there!  Just a little further.  I can make it.

            “James is not your little toy, Addie!  And you have to do what I say!  Now un-shrink him and make him normal-sized like he used to be!”

            “No!  Fuck you!”

            James darted underneath the sofa, the light suddenly dimming.  He gasped for air, having pushed himself harder than he knew he ever could.  He continued running deeper underneath the furniture.

            And then he heard his stepdaughter’s angry voice, “You’re not going to escape from me that easily, little Jim!”

            James turned around, standing far from the entrance.  Suddenly his stepdaughter’s giant hand pressed down onto the carpeting… a second later her face appeared as her eyes widened catching a glimpse of him.

            He heard her laugh, as he began to float off the floor… his body telekinetically returning to his stepdaughter’s grasp.  Adelaide stood up, inserting her finger between her large breasts, creating an opening.  And then, in front of Karen’s eyes, she simply dropped her stepdad into her cleavage… James completely disappearing from view.

            Adelaide placed her hands on her curvy hips as she looked her mom in the eye.  The teen said calmly, “I think it’s time we talk about the new family rules.”

End Notes:

Please comment!

Chapter 11 ... 10-27-16 by Tiny Jedi

Karen’s eyes grew large, her mouth open.  “You didn’t just…?  How could you…?”

            “Yes, Mom,” Adelaide answered, rolling her eyes.  “I put Jim between my boobs.”

            “Well —  uh… well, take him out.  Now!”

            “No, Mom!” she yelled.  “Not until we have a conversation about how this family is going to be run from now on.”

            “You don’t make the rules of this family, young lady!”

            “Yes, I do,” the teen said, her voice all of a sudden eerily calm and confident.

            Karen breathed out, glaring into her daughter’s eyes.  “Fine…  I can’t make you un-shrink James.  And I remember even your Teachers couldn’t undo your shrinking Magicka.”

            Stepping over to the table in the dining room, the teen sat down, watching her mother take a seat to her left on the end.  “See,” Adelaide said.  “We can discuss this like two adults.”  She then reached inside her white tank top and retrieved her stepdad, setting the tiny, naked man on the table’s surface.  “Now that I’ve shrunk Jim to an inch tall… the roles of the family have changed.”

            Karen rubbed her eyes, still disbelieving what was right in front of her.

            Her daughter continued, “Since Jim is my stepdad, it’s traditionally thought that he is my parent.  But… since he’s pathetically tiny… it’s more like I’m his parent.  It’s sort of like I’m Jim’s mommy.”

            Karen heard her daughter giggle.  “You are not James’ mommy.  You are not his parent.  He is my husband.”

            “I know, Mom.  He’s still your husband.  But now I get to baby-sit Jim like he’s a little child.”

            Karen stared at her husband.  “James, where are your clothes?”

            Her daughter answered, “Oh, he doesn’t need them.  I like him feeling that his status is beneath us.”

            “It’s all right, honey,” James replied in his miniature voice, looking up at his wife.  “I’m not hurt or anything.  I’m okay.”

            “You’re not okay, James,” she said down at him.  “You’re…” and she picked her husband up between her right thumb and a couple fingers.  Holding him in front of her pretty face, she continued, “You’re so small.  You’re really… really small.”

            “It’s all right,” he answered, smiling.

            Karen scoffed.  “James — you’re not… enjoying having been shrunk to this extremely tiny… little size.  My daughter had no right to shrink you.”

            “Karen, think of what we can do now.  The possibilities are endless.”

            His wife breathed out.  “I can’t have sex with a man whose entire body is small enough to fit into my... you know.  Your fetish has become —”

            Just then the front door opened and Brian walked into the house.  Karen hid her husband in her palm as she watched her son run up the stairs.  She set James back down on the table.  “Don’t let your brother see him.  I’m going to take Brian over to my sister’s house… and Ruff, too… at least until this can be resolved.”

            Adelaide picked James up as her mother walked over to the stairs.  Karen turned, saying, “And don’t put him between your boobs anymore.”  She then ran up the stairs.

            The teen kept her hand closed, as she laughed.  “Hear that, little Jim…?  Looks like I’ll have to put you in my cleavage in secret from now on.  Like… right now.”  She held her stepdad over her bosom… dropping him inside her tank top as he bounced a couple times… and then finally finding himself hopelessly stuck, wedged between the teen’s large, perky melons.

            A couple minutes later, Karen came down the stairs with Ruff pulling on a leash.  “Come on, Brian!  Your aunt only lives 10 minutes away.  You still can play with your friends at the park.”

            The teenaged boy came down the stairs with a suitcase.  “I still don’t understand why I have to live there for the summer.  Sure, my cousin has the new PlayStation… so I’m not complaining.”

            Adelaide waved at her sibling.  “Bye, little bro.  Have fun at Aunt Beth’s.”

            “I will,” Brian answered.

            “I’ll be back in half an hour, Addie,” her mother said, holding onto the dog leash.  “Don’t do anything… well, you know.”

            The front door then closed behind them.  Adelaide immediately stood up and walked over to the stairs… quickly running up to the second floor.  She sauntered down the hall, entering her bedroom.

            Surrounded by his stepdaughter’s enormous boobs, James suddenly felt his body further compressed as he was lifted out from the heavenly, warm softness.  His head spun as he blinked his eyes, attempting to reorient himself.  The dark-brown hardwood floor stretched out before him like a never-ending desert landscape, and he immediately knew he was in Adelaide’s bedroom.

            He felt the ground tremble beneath the skyscraper-sized 17-year-old as she padded over to the door.  God, her ass looks incredible, James thought.  He watched from his lowly vantage point on the floor as she closed the only exit… her body, curvy to the extreme, turning slowly.

            James gulped, hearing the colossal door being locked from behind the high-schooler’s back.  And as she peered down, James heard her feminine voice take on a tone most menacing.  “I am not happy with you, little Jim.  In fact… I am very, very... angry with you.”

            Oh, no… his thoughts raced.  I knew this could happen if Adelaide shrunk me.  Her anger would return when I least expected it.

            Her youthful, sculpted body in her short jean shorts and skintight white tank top… her curves were as luscious as they were gigantic.  His stepdaughter took a couple steps closer.  BOOM! … BOOM!

            James strained his neck as he looked up, the teen towering hundreds of feet over his inch-tall frame.  “Please don’t, Adelaide!  Please, I’m sorry for everything!”

            “You little fuck!” she yelled down at him.  “You’re not getting out of this one!  My anger is too big for you.  I feel my anger growing bigger… and bigger.”  And then he saw the teen’s shoe lift from the ground… casting a huge dark shadow over his place on the floor.

            “Holy shit,” he uttered.  “Please!  No!”

            His stepdaughter laughed maliciously.  “You never should have married my mom, Jim.  And now I’m going to crush you under my foot… like I should have done the first day I met you.”

            “God, no!  God, no!” James shouted, falling to his knees as he began to cry.  “PleaseI beg you, Adelaide!”

            The bottom of her immense shoe then moved away, setting down on the floor.  The 35-year-old man stared upward, still on his knees, hearing the teen laughing.  “Oh — that is so funny.  Did you really think I was going to make you go splat?”

            He watched as his stepdaughter’s giant hand reached down, snatching him from the floor.  His head spun… soon finding himself before Adelaide’s striking beauty… a smirk on her face.  “You’re lucky I’m not really angry, little Jim.  Though… if I were… you’d have good reason to be afraid of me.”

            James took a deep breath.  “Oh, wow… I thought you were really going to…”

            “And ruin playing with my little toy-sized Jim?  That’s no fun.”

            He then realized he was being set down on the top of his stepdaughter’s vast and enormous bed — the pink bedspread seeming to extend endlessly in all directions.  I can’t believe I’m standing here on Adelaide’s bed.  Oh, wow… is this really happening?  Did she really say she wanted to play with me?

            Adelaide kneeled down placing her forearms on the edge of the bed, resting her chin on the back of her hands.  “I hope I didn’t scare you too much.  I thought it’d be fun to role-play a bit.”

            At first he had trouble speaking… too in awe of his stepdaughter’s gorgeous face… her head 50 feet tall.  Finally after several seconds he snapped out of his daze just enough to reply, “Me?  Scared?  Yeah, right.”

            He saw a single, perfectly sculpted eyebrow raise.  “Okay, okay,” he said.  “I was terrified.  Like really terrified.”

            “Good,” she replied, smirking.  “I like controlling you.”

            Oh, my God.  She just said that out loud.  I knew it.  She gets pleasure out of having control.

            “Perhaps next time…” the teen said, “I’ll let you know if I’m pretending to be angry with you.  Maybe.”  Adelaide giggled.

            “Wow…” James uttered, looking up and down at his stepdaughter’s face.  “You look amazing.  Thank you so much for shrinking me.  I was really afraid at first.”

            Adelaide laughed softly… her body rising as she sat back on her heels.  “You do know I have no plans of ever re-enlarging you?”  She reached behind her head as she undid her ponytail, removing the hair tie.  She moved her head to the side as her full and radiant, long dark locks cascaded down her shoulders and back.

            “Wow…” he said.

            “Is that all you can say?  Wow?”  She giggled again.  “Well, I suppose that’s a start, little Jim.  As long as you please me… you will find this relationship to be mutually beneficial.”

            “Oh, yes, Adelaide, I very much want to please you.”

            He watched as the colossal teen reached behind her body as she took something from the dresser.  And then he saw as she began to unwrap a sucker… the word ‘strawberry’ printed on the wrapper.  She put the pink, spherical sucker into her mouth, sucking on it for several moments.  Pulling it out, she replied, “If you want to please me, then what about my mom… your wife?”

            “Uh… umm…”

            The teen smirked.  “Don’t worry.  Both my mom and I will have fun with you.  We’ll share you like we share clothes.”

            James continued to gawk as his stepdaughter held the lollipop vertically next to her face.  He surprised himself as he suddenly blurted out, “I like mouth play.”

            He watched a smile come to the teen’s full lips… her perfect white teeth then displayed before him as she grinned.  “Well… little Jim.  That’s good to know.  I could be more gentle than last time — now that I’m not as angry with you for coming into my room without my permission.”

            He suddenly said, “And I really like your big tits.”

            “Whoa there, little guy… I already know you like my tits.  That’s obvious.  But one thing at a time, okay?  Fortunately for you, we seem to like the same kind of play.”

            “Sorry,” James answered, looking down.  “I’m really sorry.  I was being too —”

            “Shut up, Jim,” she breathed, leaning forward as she lowered herself, her chin touching the surface of her bed.

            James watched as Adelaide’s giant tongue began to lick the sucker… slowly… deliberately… right in front of where he stood.  Oh, God, he thought.  Oh, fucking God… This can’t be happening.  Oh, God, yes.  She is so amazing.  Yes.  Yes.  Yes!

            He watched as her long, pinkish-red tongue played with the sucker… flicking it with her tongue’s tip and then setting the candy deep within her mouth as she rubbed it forward and back on top of her tongue... over and over and over.  The light-pink of the sucker began to color her tongue with a thick coating of its sugary goodness.  Her full lips then closed as she sucked hard… only to open her mouth again as she licked and licked… and licked… and licked some more.

            “Mmmmm…  Do you know what would please me… my little Jim?”

            “Wh-wh-what?” he stuttered.  “I mean, what can I do to please you?”

            “I want… you to enter my mouth voluntarily.  I could just pop little you into my mouth.  But that’s not as much fun.  I want you… to walk… into my mouth.”

            James witnessed as Adelaide’s mouth opened wide before him.  Her voluptuous lips framed the 12-foot-high opening, her sharp pearly whites appearing enticing yet dangerous.

            She cooed, “Come inside, little stepdad… I know you want to.”  And then her wet tongue extended like a ramp into herself.

            James’ heart rate was skyrocketing.  The uneasiness in his gut was being supplanted by the allure, the siren-call of seeing his stepdaughter’s sensual mouth displayed so provocatively before him.  He began to walk forward, feeling the warmth radiate as he approached.  Her tongue was 10 feet wide, its width continuing to increase further back towards her throat.  His tiny bare foot set onto Adelaide’s tongue and he gasped at the moist and tactile sensation.

            Her mouth remaining opening, James heard the teen giggle as the giant, pink muscle undulated beneath him.  Holding his hands out as his sides for balance, he continued to walk deeper within Adelaide.  It was like entering a cave that was alive.  The first time, he had been tossed about without much spatial awareness, but now his mind was being blown by the plethora of visual stimulation… the surreal nature of the moment.

            He could see his stepdaughter’s uvula hanging… not far away now.  And then without even realizing it, he had traveled to the point of no return… the space around him suddenly dimming.  He spun around, just as he noticed the outline of his stepdaughter’s teeth shutting as her lips sealed him within… leaving him in pitch-blackness.

            Her sultry voice resonated within his tiny body, coddling him in feminine sensuality.  “Don’t worry, little Jim… I’ll take it easy on you… this time.”  He heard her giggle and then add, “It’s okay if you want to masturbate while you’re inside my mouth.  Actually, I was hoping you would.”

            He immediately fell onto his knees as he began to stroke his already swollen cock.  He felt his body being lifted and moved around slowly from side to side.  He lay down on his side atop his stepdaughter’s tongue as he continued pleasuring himself… the heat and moisture enveloping him, the scent of strawberry pervading his nose and lungs.  He knew his naked body was being covered… drenched in her strawberry saliva… and it only further heightened his arousal.

            And then he felt his body being compressed, from above and below, the smooth, slippery roof of her mouth sliding back and forth… from side to side… across his bare skin.  Adelaide’s tongue is so powerful.  I can’t imagine how extremely powerful her tongue is.  Oh, yes… she has total control over me.  She is so powerful… all-powerful.

            He heard the teen’s deep satisfaction as she moaned, “Nnaahhhh…”  He knew he weighed next to nothing in her mouth, like a piece of hard candy that was hers and hers alone to devour and suck into nothingness.  “Mmm… you feel so fucking good on my tongue, in my mouth… little, little Jim.  I hope I don’t… swallow you.  But I might have to — you make me feel so damn hot down there.”

            James continued to stroke his throbbing hard-on… trying to pace himself to maximize his initial ejaculation.  Is Adelaide pleasuring herself, too?  I think she might.  Oh… yes.  I feel myself reaching climax.

            It was like his inch-long body was on a ride at the amusement park, being lifted up and down… being moved from side to side, being pressed against his stepdaughter’s hard and slippery molars and then slid up again into the roof of her mouth.

            Oh, fuck, I can’t hold my load anymore.  And then he gushed his ejaculate out of his genitals…as the stroking of his hand increased its pace.  He ejaculated again and again… explosive shots of cum as he then heard Adelaide giggle.  “Give me all of you, Jim.  Cum inside my mouth.  Cummmmm.  Yes, fucking cum.  Cum.... Cum....  Cum.”

            “Oh, God!” he shouted.  His breathing labored… he finally gave the last squirts of his semen.  “Yes, Adelaide!  Oh, God, yes!  Yes...!  Yes…!”

            Suddenly he felt himself being taken into his stepdaughter’s grip as he was pulled from her mouth… bright light assaulting his eyes.

            He heard the words, “My mom is back.  I’ll have to clean you up.”

End Notes:

Please comment!

Chapter 12 ... 11-2-16 by Tiny Jedi

Opening her bedroom door, Adelaide walked across the hall into the bathroom… turning the faucet on.  She rinsed James under warm water for a few seconds, turning her wrist as she doused him on all sides.  Drying him quickly in the towel hanging on the wall, she returned to her room.

            Stepping over to her bed, she stuffed the naked, inch-tall man deep within her pillowcase, underneath her pillow.  She then exited her room as she grabbed her phone and car keys… going down the hall and proceeding to walk down the stairs.

            Her mother, moving up the stairs, demanded, “Where is James?”

            “I’m going out,” the teen said, passing her mother.

            “I asked you a question, young lady.”

            Adelaide turned as she neared the front door.  “Oh — you mean the stepdad I shrunk down to itty-bitty size?  The little Jim who is now as weak as he is small?  He’s upstairs.  He shouldn’t be that hard to find.”

            The teen walked out the door as Karen ran up to the second floor.  She went down the hall, and seeing her daughter’s door wide open, she entered.

            James, still struggling to free himself from his stepdaughter’s pillowcase, heard a booming voice like that of a goddess, possessing a sensual and naturally seductive quality.  “James?  It’s me, Karen…  Addie went somewhere, so it’s safe to come out.”

            “Karen, I’m in here!” he shouted.  “In Adelaide’s pillow!”

            Her husband’s miniature voice too muffled under the pillow, the 34-year-old woman proceeded to look about her daughter’s room.  “Come out, James...” she called.  “I know this is your fetish to be tiny… but don’t forget you’re still an adult, and you shouldn’t hide from your wife.”

            James knew he must be close to discovering the exit.  He had been crawling endlessly in one direction.  And then he poked his hands out through the satin fabric.  “Finally… I’m free.”

            Having looked along all the shelves near the floor, behind the dresser and the nightstand, Karen got down on her knees and peeked under her daughter’s bed.  Her eyes scanning for any tiny movement, she said impatiently, “This is ridiculous, James.  I don’t have time for your little hide-and-seek.  A woman’s husband should be at least taller than the level of her breasts… and you are far shorter than my ankles… barely taller than my toes.”

            James lost his balance as the bed suddenly quaked, his eyes looking up as the titanic, curvaceous form of his wife sat down.  Holy shit.  Karen is huge.  She hasn’t seen me yet.  This is my chance.  He began to sprint across the vast, pink bedspread.  He saw his wife’s athletic thigh, her powerful hamstring and quadriceps muscles rising up erotically, wearing her khaki shorts which hugged her ass closely.  If I can just get into her shorts pocket....

            And then his wife abruptly stood up.  James tumbled as the bed shook, his gaze then returning toward his wife as he watched her walking out of the room.  “Wait!” he shouted.  “Karen, I’m still on the bed!”

            He breathed out.  I should have tried to get her attention right away.  But no… I had to play James Bond and try to sneak into her pocket without her noticing.  He walked over to the edge of the bed… looking down.  Great.  It’s just like the shrinking stories I read online.  You want to have sex with your giantess wife only to be thwarted by the height of a bed.

            Determined like never before, James began to carefully climb down the pink blanket, his tiny hands gripping the cotton material, his feet giving him a controlled, measured descent.  Okay… just don’t look down.  James looked down.  Oh shit.  He closed his eyes for a moment, and then continued downward.  After a minute, he reached the end of the blanket’s reach, just a few inches from the hardwood of his stepdaughter’s bedroom floor.  He released his hands without even thinking — landing hard on his side.

            James got up, nursing his shoulder, as he started to jog toward the door.  He picked up his pace, soon turning into an all-out sprint.  It took about a minute to run the short distance, but he finally neared the exit.  The doorway’s opening was 180 feet wide.  Suddenly, he saw his wife’s bare foot as she stepped less than 12 inches from his position.  BOOM!! … BOOM! … BOOM! … BOOM … Boom … Boom … She walked down the hallway, saying, “Well, James is not in the bathroom.  Maybe he’s hiding in our bedroom somewhere.”

            He craned his neck as he observed his skyscraper-sized wife.  She walked elegantly… her long, strong legs rising above 200 feet, her tight butt and wide hips swaying as she moved.  Both his wife and stepdaughter had amazing, shapely legs to die for… the kind that a guy with a shrinking fetish would crave to climb and climb… and climb some more.  James fell to his knees, beginning to stroke his developing erection.  No.  No.  I can’t jerk off here.  I have to get closer.  Much closer.

            He watched Karen disappear… far, far away into their bedroom down the hall.  He started to run across the hallway’s tan carpeting.  The width of the hall was nearly the distance of a football field… to travel to his and Karen’s room was no small feat for an inch-tall man.  But he knew the rewards of perseverance and he sprinted as quickly as his legs would carry him.

            As he ran, the wind against his face, he was in awe that this was the same house he had lived in for the past six months.  The ceiling appeared impossibly high… higher than the sky itself it seemed… and all the walls were mind-boggling distances apart, rising to great heights not meant for mere men of shrunken statures.  No, this was the house of two female colossuses.  His wife and stepdaughter were the true owners of this towering cathedral, a testament to their gargantuan beauty and magnificent power.

            He recalled the time years ago before he and Karen got married, after they had been dating for several months.  He had been so unbearably nervous about opening up and sharing his shrinking fetish for the first time.  To his relief, she was totally comfortable with it.  She didn’t share his enthusiasm as he had hoped for, but at least she had not dumped him on the spot.  To the contrary, they made out on the sofa in his apartment for the next half-hour… and he caressed her silky, athletic legs… driving his libido crazy.

            Almost there… he thought, as he struggled to catch his breath.  Come on, I can do it.  And then finally, he entered the bedroom of his wife.  The room was beyond immense.  A football stadium he considered to be immense.  A dozen stadiums could fit onto the floor of that one room, and another two dozen above that.

            His eyes took in the enormous dark dresser along the wall that his wife used, and the spacious, walk-in closet with her clothes and shoes.  His gaze rose to the king-size bed in the center of the room, and the dark-blue bedspread.  He saw the sensual curve of his wife’s hip as she lay on her side on their bed, her back to him.  She must have gotten sick of looking for little me.  That’s no surprise.  She quickly loses interest in things she considers to be beneath her.  And I certainly qualify as being ‘beneath’ her.

            James looked at the cushioned bench at the foot of the bed, the place he and Karen would put on their shoes in the morning.  Yes.  A way up to my fantasies coming true.

            He sprinted for another minute, finally arriving at the wooden leg of the seat.  He paused to catch his breath and then began the journey upward, feeling thankful that it had a grooved design, ideal for inch-tall men to climb.  Karen thought I was silly choosing to buy a piece of furniture based on how it fit into my shrinking fantasies.  But who’s silly now, huh?  I’m a genius.

            He grunted as he fought to make his way up the 100-foot climb.  He made good progress for the first few minutes… making it past the halfway point.  Oh, this is so hard…I give up…  My fetish had a good run — but now it’s over.  No!  No!  I must keep climbing.  James Bond wouldn’t give up when he’s so close to getting sex with a giantess-sized Bond girl.  I’ll do this for you, James… but mostly for me.

            “Oh, fuck,” he groaned, finally climbing onto the top of the seat.  He jogged over to the dark-blue blanket, now easily in his reach.  With little trouble, he made it the rest of the way on top of the bed.

            “Oh… wow… fucking wow…” he uttered, seeing his wife’s curvy 400-foot-long body extending like a mountain range down the length of the bed… the seductive curves of her legs and hips rising provocatively.  He grabbed his dick in his hand and started jacking off.  Oh, yes…I’m in heaven.  I can’t believe I’m married to her.

            He looked at his wife’s exquisite bare feet… her cute, dainty toes were longer than he was tall.  He walked along the bed as he approached his wife’s feet.  Then reaching out, he touched the smooth skin along the front of her foot, the top part over her arch.  Suddenly, her foot shifted, moving 20 yards back in an instant as the toes of her other foot rubbed the place he had just touched. Whoa… I better be careful.  Like really careful.

            He walked on the bed’s surface following the path of Karen’s legs.  His erection in his hand, he fondled himself as he admired the soft contours of the woman’s strong calves.  Her tan, silky-smooth skin was like a landscape all its own… a feminine bodyscape most voluptuous and muscular.

            Oh, God… don’t ejaculate yet.  I have to slow my hand down.  He looked off in the distance past his wife’s knee.  I can make it to Karen’s pussy.  If I go up onto her shorts, she may not sense me climbing on her.

            James began to jog, his eyes in disbelief, mesmerized as he observed the transition from his wife’s calves… to her knees… to her powerful, sculpted thighs.  Oh shit.  I feel myself getting ready to unload my cum.  He came to the spot where Karen’s bare legs changed to the khaki of her shorts, high up her thigh.  He carefully climbed aboard his titanic wife.  Her body was facing toward him, her pelvis off to his right… her abdomen just beyond that.

            Climbing up Karen’s shorts along her thigh, James thought, How am I going to get inside?  Maybe I could slip under the leg opening.  Probably easier than climbing to her waist, and making the trek back down.

            All of sudden, the gigantic body underneath him moved like an enormous earthquake.  James tumbled down his wife’s thigh… landing on the bed’s surface between her legs.  Checking that he was all right, he stood up and gazed upon the crotch area of his wife’s shorts.  He began to stroke his cock more quickly.

            The bed shifted again, and the booming voice of his wife sounded above his head.  “James!  What are you doing down there?”

            He found himself being raised up as Karen held his shoulders between her thumb and the tip of her index finger… lifting him high before her gorgeous face.  She brushed her dark hair behind her left ear, saying in surprise, “Are you… masturbating?”

            “Can’t talk now, honey… I’m reaching climax.  Oh, yes!  Yes, please keep looking directly at me like that.  It’s so hot seeing your face so humongous.”

            “Oh, James…” she said, continuing to hold him in front of her blue eyes.  “I know you’re having fun with this whole ‘my daughter shrunk you to an inch’ thing.  You have a fetish.  I get it.  But this is very serious.  We have to figure out a way to convince Addie to make you normal-size again.”

            “Ohhhhyes… ” James moaned.

            “Did you hear what I said?  Are you listening to me?  Oh, geez… you’re still masturbating even while we’re having a conversation.”

            “Yeah, yeah, honey… I totally agree…” he said, ejaculating.

            “You agree with what exactly?”

            “With… uh… that part that you said,” he replied, continuing to reach incredible orgasm after incredible orgasm.  “That one part that… you know.”

            “I see.  Are you about done there, James?  I’m not going to hold you like this in front of my face forever.”

            “Almost done, Karen… honey.”

            She rolled her eyes.  “You’re unbelievable, James.”

End Notes:

Please comment!

I’m glad to have written 12 chapters.  I think I’ll take a break from writing this story for now.

You can help me learn with constructive criticism or your opinions.  For example, Jacksmith helped make this story better by offering some constructive criticism on a different story I wrote.  I only cried for two weeks after reading the advice.  The point is, the story is better as a result of the constructive criticism.  Thanks to everyone who commented.  Thanks for reading.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6164