Attack on Diaper by Scapegoat26
Summary:

WARNING: AB/DL AND DIAPER CONTENT

Set in the world of "Attack on Titan" Eren, Mikasa and Armen not only find themselves under attack from a colony of giant women, but the women are all wearing diapers as well...


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Giantess, Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Crush, Destruction, Entrapment, Fantasy, Insertion, Mouth Play, Scat, Violent, Vore, Watersports, Teenager (13-19) Characters: None
Growth: Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.)
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 6685 Read: 51155 Published: August 22 2016 Updated: October 02 2016

1. Chapter 1 by Scapegoat26

2. Chapter 2 by Scapegoat26

3. Chapter 3 by Scapegoat26

4. Chapter 4 by Scapegoat26

5. Chapter 5 by Scapegoat26

6. Chapter 6 by Scapegoat26

Chapter 1 by Scapegoat26

And as they saw her hand reach over the top of the wall, that's when they knew... The walls were a pen...

And humanity?

Cattle...

*Earlier that day*

"Eren, it's not like you to be so quiet." Mikasa said with her familiar blank expression. "You gonna tell me what's wrong? Or are you just going to sit their with that look on your face for the rest of the day?"
Eren looked up at her sourly, but his eyes gave him away. Something was really up.
"I'm going to join the scout regiment." He said bluntly as the two of them walked towards his home.
Mikasa barely had time to gasp before she slapped him around the face.
"The scout regiment, Erin?" She asked, grabbing him by the scruff of his shirt and forcing him up against a nearby wall. "Are you fucking insane? You'll be killed at the word go!"
"Mikasa!" He yelled, ripping her hands off him. "I can't stay here anymore. I have to see what's outside the walls..."

"We know what's outside the walls!" She screamed, pushing him away from her. He landed harshly on his ass. "Titanesses. That's what's out there. Woman who are 10 feet tall, even 20 feet tall! And all they want to do is eat you, crush you and stuff you places you've never even seen on a woman. Is that how you want to die Eren? Crushed to death?"
"Well," Eren scoffed. "I know I don't want to die cooped up in here."
"But we're safe in here!"
"But for how long?" Eren screamed.

Boooooooom!!!!!!!

The light was blinding. The entire sky became awash with white thunder and smoke. It rose thick in pillars of thick black, darkening the sky and casting a shadow over the inhabitants of Shiganshina. Eren and Mikasa stood mouth agape. There was no way to explain what they were seeing. That's when they saw a hand emerge...

...on top of the wall.

"That's impossible..." Eren gasped as he looked upon the unbelievable spectacle before him. "...that walls over 100ft high..."

And yet, it was happening right before their eyes. Above the wall, the 100ft high wall, a giant hand was grasping the very top.

A face emerged.

It was a beautiful face, by any standards, with pale blue eyes and long, short red hair. It was a woman, as was the case with all Titanesses. But one this big... Big enough to stand a head over the wall, was unheard of in all the 100 years of the Titanesses existing. Eren could see one word written along her collarbone.

Fionna...

Fionna cast a gleeful eye over the entirety of the town before her, before drawing back her foot and kicking the wall with all her might.

The sound was deafening. Fionna's titanic foot tore through the thick, brick wall like it was paper. Brick and metal flew left right and centre, crushing houses, men, women and children alike. Fionna gave another devilish smile across the ants before her, before disappearing into thin air, leaving nothing but a pillar of smoke in her wake.

Eren didn't know what to say...

He had to find his Mom.

"Eren!" Mikasa screamed as she pulled his arm. "We have to get out of here!" She was leading him towards the rear wall, in towards Wall Maria. But he couldn't go. Not yet. Not without checking...
"I have to find my Mom!" He screamed, wrenching out of Mikasa's grip and sprinting as fast as he could to his house. Towards the hole... Towards the chaos...

That's when he saw them. The Titanesses had broken through... They were squeezing through the wall, one by one. They varied in size. Some of them only 8ft tall Amazons, and others were as much as 50ft, half the size of the wall. Eren had never seen one in real life before. Nobody had, except for the scout regiment. The thing that shocked him most wasn't their size, or the hungry, desperate look on their faces. It was what they were wearing...

Diapers?

Every single one of the titanic women was wearing a thick, puffy nappy. Some of which were full of mess or piss, some weren't. They all stumbled in through the hole in the wall, their gigantic boobs bouncing as they went. Eren was terrified. He'd heard stories about the Titanesses. They crushed, they stomped, they ate people! He had to be careful.

Eren shot down the back alleys, hoping to avoid an encounter with one those Giants. As he darted round corner after corner after corner, he finally came to it. His house.
"MOM! MOM!"

He moved as fast as his legs could take him, but no matter how quickly he went, there was no denying what he say before him. His house had been crushed, and was nothing but a pile of rubble, crushed beneath an enormous fragment of the obliterated wall. And beneath it? His mother...

"Mom!" He painted as she scrambled across the pile of stone that was once his house.
"Eren, you have to get out of here!" His mom said desperately, looking back from Eren to her legs that were trapped beneath her destroyed house.
"I'm not leaving you!"
"You have to!" She pleaded, as Mikasa arrived. She gasped as she saw what lay before her.
"Take Mikasa and get out of here! Before it's too-"

Thud.

The three of them looked up in horror as a Titanesses emerged. She was a young one. She looked like a twenty or so year old woman with long ginger hair. She was wearing a big, thick diaper with blue teddy bears covering it front to back. He looked hungrily down at the three people and licked her lips.
"Mikasa," Eren's mother pleaded. "Please, get him out of here. If it's the last thing you do, keep him safe." She took both Mikasa and Eren's hands. "I love you both..."
Mikasa wasted no time. She took Eren bye the collar and dragged him away as fast as possible. Eren couldn't do anything but be dragged. His whole body froze as he watched his mother.

The Titaness pulled at the rubble of his house like it weighed nothing. She took Eren's mother by her crushed legs, causing her to scream out in pain. The Titaness grinned and laughed as the woman flailed in her grasp. She hovered her in front of her colossal mouth, as though ready to eat her. But she didn't. She did something much worse. 

She pulled down her diaper, exposing her beautiful pale ass. Her asshole and pussy were glistening with what Eren could only presume was her own piss from her soaking wet diaper. She let go of Eren's mother and let her tumble into the bottom of the diaper. With her broken legs, she couldn't even try to escape. The Titaness gave another giggle before pulling the diaper back up over her butt. She moaned as she felt the human wriggle against her pussy.

The Titaness squeezed the diaper, enjoying the sensation of the squidgy, piss soaked material coupled with the feeling of a human being trapped in her nappy.

But she wasn't done there...

She squatted down, causing Eren's mother to tumble into the back on her diaper, right beneath her asshole. With a clench, a grunt and a satisfied moan, Eren watched the diaper balloon out as the Titaness took an enormous shit. The nappy become brown with the sheer volume of mess that the Titaness was creating.

"She might still be alive." Eren thought desperately. "She could still be alive."

And that's when she did it...

The Titaness reached her hand back and squeezed the mess in her diaper, taking joy in the sweet, squishy sensation. Knowing that there was a human back there, struggling to breath in her pile of shit in her nappy, made her wet. Now it was time to put her out of her misery.

The Titaness stood up straight, before without warning, dropping down to the ground on her ass and crushing the mess, pissy diaper and Eren's mother up against her asshole.

"No..." Eren gasped as he saw the horrific spectacle before him. He saw one final thing before Mikasa dragged him around the corner. A tattoo on the Titanesses collarbone.

Charlotte.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading! Please check out some of my other work if you have the time :)

 

http://scapegoat26.deviantart.com/gallery

Chapter 2 by Scapegoat26

The world had slowed to a standstill, to Eren at least. Seeing his mother killed like that, like she was some kind of toy, a plaything, was too much for him to bear. His body had gone into complete shock, and his mind? It may as well had died along with his mother for all the use it was to him. Thoughts wouldn't form in his head, and words and voices meant nothing at all to him. The only reason he was even still moving forward was because Mikasa was dragging him by the scruff of his shirt. 
“Let me go back!” Eren squealed as his senses suddenly came to him. “She's still alive back there! We have to save her!”
“You're out of your mind, kid.” Hannes, one of the city guards says. Eren didn't even notice he had joined them. The panic on his face was obvious. Even the Captain of the Garrison was scared of the Titanesses. “If your mother wasn't eaten alive then she was definitely put in a Titanesses diaper to save for later. Going back there would be suicide and you know it.” 
Eren had nothing to say in response to that. His longing to have his mother back with him and safe was unbearable. But Captain Hannes' logic spoke truth. If he even tried to get his mother out of that diaper, he'd most likely end up in there himself. He broke free of Mikasa's grasp and started to run alongside them. He could grieve later, but right now the whole of Shiganshina was going to shit. Literally. 

“Our only hope is to get a boat out of here and head inside Wall Maria.” Hannes said surely, although the confidence in his eyes was wavering. 
“Watch out!” Mikasa yelled, throwing Erren to the side and leaping out of the way with Hannes and Armen. 
Eren looked up and saw the smiling face of a young, diapered titaness. She was probably about 15 feet tall, and the diaper between her legs was filled to the brim with shit. Eren thought he could see the outlines of a few bodies as well that she must have been storing in there. Along her collarbone was the name: Emily. 
“More toys!” Emily yelled with glee. Mikasa's blood ran ice cold, as she thought the titaness was on about them, however she was already distracted with a young couple who were cowering in their house. 
“Please don't!” The girl in the house screamed as Emily picked her up by her legs, dangling her in front of her face and looking at her curiously, like she was some kind of specimen. 
“Now, now, silly.” Emily shushed her with a wag of her giant, tree trunk sized finger. “Toys don't talk, do they?” 
The woman was panic stricken, while her husband hammered desperately at Emily's feet.
“Let her go, you giant bitch!” He screamed, desperate to have his wife back in his arms. But the young titaness merely laughed. 
“Your husband doesn't look much like a toy to me.” she purred, as she put the woman back down in the house and picked him up instead. “He looks like a snack.” 
“What?” The wife gasped. She tried to grab on to her husband but it was too late. Emily had swapped the two around. She tentatively placed her front teeth around his thighs, before BITING DOWN HARD!

“Ahhh!!” The man screamed as blood poured out of the stumps that were once his legs. Emily made him watch as she tossed his legs back in her mouth and swallowed them whole with a loud gulp. 
“No!” His wife screamed as she watched her husband maimed by this titaness who seemed to be no more than a teenager. 
How the man stayed conscious Mikasa didn't know, but he did, even as Emily tore of both of his arms with her teeth and left him a limbless torso with a head that was pleading for death as his wife watched on. 
“Sarah...” The man gasped as his body was draining of the last of its blood. “I love-” 

The man never got to finish his sentiment, as he was tossed into Emily's mouth and she closed her lips behind him. She chewed with a sickening crunch that echoed through the streets and made Armen want to vomit. 
“You, I'm gonna save for later.” Emily giggled as she picked the woman back up and without warning tossed her into the front of her diaper with a squelch.

Luckily, the opposition was minimal as the four of them escaped to the boats leading into Wall Maria. But just because the team didn't run into any titanesses didn't mean they didn't see any. They saw the horror that those giant girls were inflicting on their once peaceful town. It was horrifying to watch. 
“Come on!” Captian hannes shouted over the crowd of desperate, scared people. “We have capacity for 20 more!” The group had been at the boat for 2 hours now. Luckily, the titanesses hadn't followed them there and were too busy feasting on what prey they had already found. Eren, Armen and Mikasa were already aboard, but the hundreds of people who weren't were not only being left behind, they were being left behind to die. 

The boat made its way up the track, and the people aboard were left in some kind of safety for the time being. But as they were just about to reach the gate of Wall Maria, they saw her come around the corner. 
She seemed like a regular titaness, but her diaper was unimaginable thick, and looked like it was absolutely filled to the brim with her piss and shit. The name along her collarbone read “Nikki” Another young brunette...
“Come on girls,” Nikki yelled at the top of her voice as she peeled off her enormous, heavy diaper, baring her bum to the wind. “It's play time...” She giggled as with all her might she launched her enormous, thick, shit filled diaper at the gate of Wall Maria...

Chapter 3 by Scapegoat26

The explosion when Wall Maria was broken through was deafening. Nikki's gigantic diaper battered down the walls like they were nothing but paper. Dust, debris, piss and shit went flying in every direction. Armen watched on in fear as the crowd of people who were in front of him, waiting to get on the boat like he was not a matter of minutes ago, were crushed. A titanic log of shit flew through the air towards them, but they couldn't move. Everyone was so tightly packed together that they couldn't get away in time, and for that they perished. Nikki's enormous turd crushed them before they even had the chance to scream. 
Armen threw up. 
"We have to go now!" A man shouted from the back of the boat, but he didn't have to tell the driver twice. The boat started moving towards Wall Maria. Eren, Armen and Mikasa looked away from the crowd of dead and dying people in front of them. They were goners now. Either they perished under the shit that had crushed them, or they suffered at the hands of the Titanesses who were starting to crowd around them like vultures after scraps.

The boat carried on through Wall Maria and into Wall Rose, the second wall of defence against the Titans. All those aboard were in shock. Seeing a titaness, seeing what they can do is life changing. Their strength, their speed, their power, it's all so incomprehensible until you see them for real. And by then you have nothing left to do but realise that you're powerless. You're nothing but a bug to them, a toy to be played with.

"Eren," Mikasa said as she placed a tentative hand on his shoulder. No-one had said anything since they got on the boat, and the desperate, confused look in his eyes was making Mikasa uncomfortable. She hated to see him in pain. "Eren, I know you're hurting, and I know you need time to..." She winced unsurely. "...sort your feelings out, but just promise me one thing," 

"Don't do anything rash." 

---

From thereon, humanity was at an all time low. For one hundred years the walls had stood, and now already Shiganshina had fallen, and Wall Maria had a gaping hole in it. 
Food was scarce, and the boat of people from Shiganshina became known, from then on, as 'the refugees'. Food came to them last, when it did come, and shelter and warmth were practically inaccessible to them. So many people couldn't be held in Wall Rose for that long without having a major impact on quality of life for all of its residents. 

"I'm joining the cadets." Eren said, with a husk in his voice that emphasised how silent he had been over the last three days. It wasn't shocking, as he had lost his mother and his father had disappeared all in one fell swoop.
"Then I'm joining with you." Mikasa said without a moments hesitation. She's obviously been expecting this. Eren was a brash, impulsive and hard headed guy. For him to react like this was beyond predictable. 
"Me too." Armen said, which took both Mikasa and Eren by surprise. 
"Even if it means I end up in the bottom of some giant bitch's diaper, this is something that has to be done." He said surely, and Mikasa and Eren didn't question the confidence in his eyes. For all of them, this was the final straw. It was fight and win, or die trying. And they had all seen what that death would entail... 

It all ended in the bottom of a nappy, one way or another...

---

"Attention, recruits!" The cadet commander screamed across the hundreds of young men and women who had signed up to the cadet corps. "This is your final test, and your final stage of training!" 

5 years had passed, and Eren, Mikasa and Armen were almost fully fledged members of the scout regiment. They had been taught how to survive in the wild, how to saddle and ride a horse, how best to take down a titaness and most importantly, how to use their new ODM gear to get around. 
"You have learned all of the necessary skills you need to become a member of the scouts. You've shown nothing but courage, grit and solid determination to get where you are, and you deserve to let the wings of freedom fly on your back as much as any other scout." 

Eren felt himself bursting with pride. He really felt like he had achieved something since his mother's death. Now he had the tools and the skills he needed to actually avenge her, and kill every last titaness who stood in his way...

"Your final task," the commander continued, "is a test of your will power." The commander said as lead them all into a separate courtyard. All of them gasped when they saw three titanesses chained up against an enormous wall. 
"It is more than likely, at some point during your time as a scout, that you may end up trapped in a titanesses diaper." He said grimly as he gestured at each of the thick nappies that the giant women were wearing. "Now this does not mean you're doomed. If you can wait it out inside the diaper, it's extremely likely you'll be able to escape once she falls asleep." 
Armen felt a sickening feeling in his stomach. He reckoned he knew what was coming. 
"Your final task ladies and gents, is to prove that you can spend the night in a titanesses diaper, and still hold your nerve."

End Notes:

Thanks so much for all the support guys, I wasn't sure how well a diaper story was going to be recieved on here, but it all seems to be going ok!! Many thanks xx

Chapter 4 by Scapegoat26

Armen was taken aback. Surely this lunatic general couldn't be serious. All of the cadets were beyond shocked. To get as close as they were to the titanesses was unusual, and yet they were expected to spend the night in their most intimate area for an entire night!
The three titanesses before them were grinning deviously. Armen, Eren and Mikasa had all heard rumours about the titanesses they kept here. It was said that they were captured just after Wall Maria was compromised, and were chained up here in the training grounds to assist in giving cadets a close up look at their enemy. As far as Eren was concerned, since the first attack, all three of them had gotten too close for comfort with Titanesses already.
"The first cadets to take part in this final challenge tonight will be..." The general looked around as though casually picking cattle for the slaughter. "Ackerman, Jaeger and Arlert." He announced, and already Armen couldn't believe his awful luck. Mikasa and Eren remained stony faced and sure. They knew what their goals were in life, and this was just another obstacle in their way.
The general caught Armen's wavering stare. He was terrified.
"Will that be a problem, Cadet Arlert?"
"No!" Armen squealed a little too loudly. "I'm willing to do anything it takes to become a scout."
The general leaned in closer to him and grinned.
"Good, that's what I like to hear."
"What if they try to..." Armen stuttered, not wishing to make himself more of a target to the general. "...kill us?"

The general gave out a hearty chuckle.
"Haha, don't you worry about that, Cadet. These giant bitches are all tied up with titanium chains. They can't move a single muscle in their body. However it also means we have to give them diaper changes every week, otherwise these diapers wouldn't even stay around their waists. The amount of shit they produce is unimaginable. 
"And we're expected to sleep in there?" Eren asked sceptically. Even from where they were stood they could see that the diapers were going to be cramped and uncomfortable. The titanesses were medium sized, as titanesses go, and only stood about twenty feet tall. 
"It will be nightfall soon, and there's no time like the present, Cadets." The general said as he collected them from the ranks and lead them over to the three titanic women. The general stood them in front of a titaness each. All of them had been changed that day, but the three cadets could already see the tell-tale yellow sag of their diapers between their thighs. The women weren't wearing any other scrap of clothing, and all three were young, blonde, and had a pair of beautiful, full breasts. However these breasts could have crushed a normal sized human without any effort. The thought gave Armen chills. 

"Cadets," The general announced as he lead the three of them towards the towering beauties. Armen was shivering, whilst Eren and Mikasa maintained their composure, despite the absolute terror that was running silently beneath their stony faces.
“It is now your sworn duty, as soon to be Scouts, to enter the diapers of these three titanesses, and stay in their the entire night. You have, at any time, the option to bail out and escape the diapers by shouting 'I give up'. However, in doing so, you will obliterate any opportunity you once had in pursuing your dreams of becoming a member of the scout regiment. Do you understand me?” 
“Yes sir!” They called obediently, carrying out their trademark salute. The general lead them over to each of their titanesses.
“Right, Cadets.” The general said, as Armen stood in terror before the giant woman who looked hungrily over him with wide blue eyes and a shark-like grin. She looked to him like she could have only been 19 or so, judging by her face. Along her collarbone was the tattoo 'Cordia'. 
“These girls aren't going anywhere, Armen, so you don't have to worry.” The general said, not so reassuringly. “These chains are practically unbreakable. And these girls are only thirty-footers. They won't be anything to worry about. You just worry about that diaper.”  

Armen didn't need telling twice. All he could think about was that diaper. The way it hung between her legs like that, like it was mocking him. That was to be his prison for an entire night! How was he going to make it? He had no idea. But of course, there was only one way to find out. 
To his left and right, Eren and Mikasa approached their titanesses, neither one of them looking anywhere near as scared as Armen felt. They were both so much braver than him, with so much more fire in them. He felt so inadequate. 
“Cadet Arlert!” The general shouted, snapping Armen out of his thoughts. “Get a move on or you fail!” 

Armen hadn't realised. Eren and Mikasa were already ascending their titanesses, using the legs as supports and then swinging themselves over into the diapers. Both of them disappeared into the diapers without so much as a look in Armen's direction. 
“Please don't eat me.” He whimpered as he approached Cordia. She strained against her chains to get to him, no doubt to devour him, but she didn't have the strength to break free. Armen tentatively placed a foot on her giant toe, and started to scramble his way up her body. Her skin was soft and pale, and felt good under Armen's touch. He found her quite attractive, but in the same breath, terrifying beyond belief.
“I'm just gonna get in your diaper...” He mumbled in panic. “...and spend the night. And then I'll be on my way and we never have to see each other ever again.” 
Armen grabbed the top of the diaper and pulled himself up with all his strength. He could already smell the horrible stench of the giantess's piss. He balanced steadily on the waistband of the diaper, being careful not to fall. 
“Cadet Arlert, get a move on!” The general screamed across the courtyard. Armen jumped, losing his balance and teetering off the waistband...

and head first into Cordia's diaper.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading! Please be sure to review :) x

Chapter 5 by Scapegoat26

"No! General Shardis! Help! Me!” Armen screamed as his body went tumbling down into the titaness’s diaper. The plastic crinkled all around him as he fell. He could barely see below him, but what he could see was a pair of waiting pussy lips at the bottom. The titaness squirmed as Armen fell, feeling him brush against her soft, pale skin, but before he reached the bottom of her diaper he stopped abruptly.
“What?” He gasped, staring fearfully into the abyss below him. Armen’s arms and legs had become tangled in Cordia’s neatly trimmed pubic hair, but not neatly trimmed enough for it not to capture him like a fly in a spider’s web.
“Mikasa?” Armen screamed, trying in vain to pull himself free of the giantess’s pubes. “Eren? Somebody help me!”

General Shardis and the other cadets watched on in awe as they saw the rustling inside Cordia’s diaper. Armen was clearly struggling, and terrified for his life.r32;“General Shardis, shouldn’t we help him?” Sasha asked as she nibbled at the potato in her hands.
Shardis looked on coldly at the spectacle before him: the human boy that he had sentenced to spend the night inside this giant woman’s diaper.
“Cadet Arlet is panicking. We’ll give him a few minutes to gain his composure. He’s perfectly safe.” The General said surely. Meanwhile Cordia eyes were alight with pleasure and hunger. Her soft, pink nipples were beginning to stand on end. The sensation of a helpless little boy trapped in her diaper was making her wet. And that wouldn't bode well for little Armen...
“Come on...” Armen cursed as he yanked and pulled at the pubic hairs that had wrapped around his wrists and ankles, suspending him in Cordia’s diaper like a chained up prisoner. Ironic: considering that she was a chained up prisoner herself. 
“Come free you stupid piece of shit!” Armen yelled, pulling with all his might and yanking Cordia’s pubes from the roots with both his arms. He felt her quiver a little, possibly in pain, possibly in pleasure. He couldn’t be sure.
Armen’s arms were free now. He reached down and untangled his legs from among Cordia’s pubes, but in doing so continued to tumble down further into her diaper. He landed at the bottom with loud squelch.r32;“You’ve got to be kidding me.” He winced as he felt the soft, squishy padding beneath him. The diaper was absolutely saturated with Cordia’s piss. General Shardis must have been lying when he said these girls got changed regularly, because the padding was bloated with how much urine the titaness had expelled.
Inside the diaper smelt horrendous. Armen had spent years living and frequently working on his father's farm, but nothing had smelt quite as bad as the inside of this giant girl’s nappy. Thankfully, Cordia had only pissed herself. She was yet to relieve herself in any other way. Armen was just hoping and praying she could go more than 12 hours without needing to...
Cordia gave a little moan as she felt the little man in her diaper. She could feel him squishing his way around in the soaking padding between her thighs, and it was making her horny as fuck. Since she had been caught by the military and chained up here she hadn’t been able to keep any tinies in her diaper. She had no way to release the overflowing sexual energy that had been building up in her since she was brought here. It was sexual torture, being chained up, watching all these tinies walking by but without being able to eat a single one, or grab a group of them and put them in her diaper. Cordia was being starved of sexual release. But now, she had little Armen to keep her company.

Armen calmed down over the next couple of hours. Cordia's incessant wriggling seemed to have ceased, which meant he could sit down and rest for the time being. Cordia's diaper could have actually been considered comfy if not for the horrific smell and constant fear of death. The padding that Armen was sat on was comfy, despite being drenched with piss. He had to take joy in such small mercies when the world was such an unforgiving and cruel place, perhaps now more so than ever.

Armen went to lean against the inside of Cordia's thigh, but given her slow build up of slippery, sexual juices, Armen slid along her thigh and ended up with his face hitting Cordia square in the pussy.
"Blergh, you've got to be kidding me." Armen grimaced as he tried to wipe the juices from his face. But that small bit of contact had awoken the sleeping Cordia, and her gigantic vagina was hungrier than ever.

Outside, General Shardis was keeping watch. The sun had long since set, and the titanesses had all fallen asleep. Until Cordia awoke that is.
"Oh shit." General Shardis sighed as he watched the titaness awaken. Her eyes were alight with sexual hunger and fierce want. "Arlet, if you keep touching that girls pussy you're going to have a problem on your hands." He said with gritted teeth, unsure what punishment Armen would receive at the mercy of Cordia's vagina.

Armen had slipped further back, in an attempt to stand up, and was now lying flat on his front, struggling to crawl through Cordia's pissy diaper to freedom.
"No! No no no!" He panicked. Escape wouldn't be as easy as he thought. In his attempt to struggle free, Armen's leg had become trapped between Cordia's ferocious pussy lips. He looked behind him; the monster in Cordia's diaper drooled hungrily with pussy juice as it got a good feel of its prey between its lips.
"Jesus christ, don't let it end like this." He screamed as he clawed desperately at the padding beneath him. He was like a rodent caught in a trap. Not even a rodent, a bug; a bug that was at the mercy of this all-powerful sexual beast.

Cordia gave out a slow, delicious moan as she felt the tiny in her diaper get caught between her pussy lips. She tensed her pelvic muscles a little, enjoying the way her hungry vagina pulled him further and further into her body.

Armen had no way to get free. The diaper that he was trying to grab just fell to pieces in his hands. It was too saturated, and offered no holding. Not enough to fight against the pull of Cordia's pussy anyway.
"Please..." Armen squealed as the vagina engulfed him up to his neck.

"Please, someone help me..."

Cordia's pussy devoured the boy in one final squeeze, trapping him in the confines of her sex...

Chapter 6 by Scapegoat26

Cordia had been aching in sexual pleasure. Every day she was chained up against the wall, unable to move, unable to pleasure herself. She was forced to watch tinies walk past her everyday, but the only ones who ever came anywhere near her were the scientists, who poked and prodded her to try and learn more about her. That is, until Armen came along...

She could tell that he was afraid of her. She could see it in his eyes. And then, as if he could hear her silent wishes, he willingly climbed into her diaper! Cordia moaned and lightly gyrated her hips at the sensation of this young victim brushing up against her pussy. But he just wouldn't touch her hard enough. The teasing light strokes she was feeling were accidental. Perhaps he was caught in her pubic hair. 

He was trying to get free of her pubes. Cordia gasped as she felt him snap free of her pubic hair and tumbled down into the bottom of her diaper. He made direct contact with her vagina, and immediately she felt her sexual juices begin to flow. Armen was in trouble. 

The hours passed, and Armen had managed to avoid Corida's pussy lips, no matter how much she bucked her hips or shifted her booty. He was staying put. In frustration, she had fallen asleep. She'd have to try to get him again in the morning. 

As she was sleeping, Cordia felt a spike of pleasure. The tiny has accidentally touched her pussy again, but hard this time. Cordia jolted awake. She felt Armen try to crawl to freedom, but his foot had become trapped in her pussy lips. She gasped in joy. She finally had him! 

Cordia tensed her pelvic muscles rhythmically, pushing and pulling the helpless little man in and out of her pussy. She hadn't realised, but her moans were echoing throughout the entire compound where the camp was based. But she didn't care. She didn't care what these pathetic bugs thought of her. She cared about the bug in her diaper. 

*

"Please..." Armen cried as Cordia's pussy pulled him in further and further. Her muscles were unimaginably strong, and crushed his body with each convulsion.  The walls of her pussy were slick with her juices, meaning he slid in and out of her like a wet bar of soap.
Even if Cordia could hear Armen's feeble screams, she wouldn't have been able to snap herself out of the uncontrollable sexual frenzy she had found herself in.
"Please! General Shardis!" Armin begged in the short intervals that his head emerging from Cordia's pussy. "Please help me!"

General Shardis was stood on the sidelines watching this unusual spectacle unfold. They hadn't used this particular titaness before for these training serials. Her sexual energy was incredible. The mere thought of having a tiny in her diaper, and in her pussy, was driving her over the edge. Her cheeks were flushed red, and her eyes were pinpoints. 

The general feared the worst when Armen's screams could be heard no longer. He would have liked to have thought that Armen had got the situation under control, but in truth, he knew that the boy was lost to Cordia's immense genitals.

"General, that titaness is getting a bit wild." One of his associates said in a hushed voice. It wasn't only the general who had noticed Cordia's sudden rise in passion. Every single other recruit had gathered to watch this spectacle. While Eren and Mikasa's titanesses were acting placid and timid, Cordia was grinding her diapered pussy against the floor, desperate to relieve herself of the building ache inside of her. 

"Ughhhhhh..." Cordia moaned, rubbing her diaper harder and harder against the floor. The giant diaper crinkled loudly, and her piss was starting to leak out the sides of it. She started to pull against her metal restraints. The chains groaned and creaked to a worrying level. 
"Sir..." One of the cadets asked, his voice quaking in fear. "Just how strong are those chai-"

The metal was obliterated with a ear-splitting crack. Shards of metal and brick went flying across the compound, striking cadets and generals alike. Shardis watched on in fear as Cordia, in all her diapered glory, arose from the dust and debris. The chains were scattered across the floor, and she was free, free to do as she pleased. 

"All scout cadets, retrieve ODM gear and engage!" General Shardis screamed at the cadets as they all scrambled back to their rooms to get suited up. Cordia looked upon the bugs with sexual hunger. She sauntered over to the groups of cadets, leaving enormous foot prints as she went. Her hulking, gigantic diaper was sagging between her legs, and somewhere in there Armen was struggling for his life. 
"Oo!" She beamed in excitement. "Treats!"

Cordia bent over, causing more piss to leak out the sides of her diaper as it was compressed against her behind.
"Yum!" She giggled, brushing her bleach blonde hair out of her face and plucking one of the younger cadets up between her fingers. He was a small, ginger haired boy who squeaked as Cordia picked up his tiny form and held him delicately between her thumb and forefinger.
"Please titaness!" He screeched, tears streaming down his face. "Please don't eat me, I'm young! I've got so much to live for!" 

Unfortunately for him, his screams only enticed the titaness. The sound of his screeches and pleads were only adding to the rumble in her tummy, not to mention the wetness between her legs. 

With a single motion, Cordia tossed the tiny cadet to the back of her throat, and swallowed him in one gulp. In one second, his life had been extinguished. Sure, he was probably still alive in there somewhere, perhaps sliding down her throat or being crushed by her oesophagus, but soon enough he would reach her stomach. That acid would eat away at him like fire licking at a piece of paper. That cadet would never reach his dreams of grandeur, nor would he even see his seventeenth birthday. His next stop would be in Cordia's diaper, as the worthless piece of shit that she saw all tinies as.

Shardis was frozen, and looked on in horror as Cordia strolled casually around the scout regiment compound, picking up and devouring the cadets before they even had a chance to don their ODM gear. It wasn't until Cordia got an expectant call from her sisters in bonds, that she thought to approach them. 

Cordia swayed her diapered ass sexily as she strode over to Mikasa's titaness. Neither her or Eren had emerged from the giant diapers yet. Either they couldn't hear what was going on, or they were trapped. Corida approached Mikasa's titaness: Sasha, and started to rub her diaper slowly. This diaper was even more saturated than Cordia's was, and squished and squelched as Cordia pressed her hands against it. She was still idly chewing a tiny in her mouth, enjoying the feel of his bones crunching between her teeth.

Cordia reached down into Sasha's diaper and rummaged around curiously. She knew there was a tiny in there, just like there was a tiny in her diaper (or more specifically, her pussy).

Mikasa had been through quite the ordeal herself. When Cordia plucked her from inside Sasha's diaper she was covered head to toe in shit and piss. She didn't scream, she didn't even bat an eyelid. There was a dark part of Mikasa that always seemed to except her fate without so much as an expression whether it was good or bad, sealed or yet to be determined. 

This was one of those situations where Mikasa's fate was sealed. Cordia's fingers gripped her like two enormous tree trunks. She had no swords, no ODM gear and her friends were all otherwise occupied, either trapped in diapers or in the belly of Cordia. 
"This treat WANTS to be eaten!" Cordia giggled as she delicately dangled Mikasa over the waiting open mouth of Sasha. 

Mikasa didn't say a word. She didn't scream or beg or cry. She just accepted her fate as she tumbled to the back of Sasha's throat, and down into her stomach.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6171