Sara's Misfortune by 3l33thax0r
Summary:

A girl wakes up, unsure of where she is or how she got there. However, she soon realizes that she's not as big as she used to be.


Categories: Giantess, Butt, Feet, Footwear, Insertion, Mouth Play, Odor, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, FF/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 29 Completed: No Word count: 52510 Read: 372614 Published: October 09 2016 Updated: April 13 2017
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 - Feet on the Ground by 3l33thax0r

2. Chapter 2 - The Climb by 3l33thax0r

3. Chapter 3 - A Good Smashing by 3l33thax0r

4. Chapter 4 - Heading for Help by 3l33thax0r

5. Chapter 5 - Butt Why by 3l33thax0r

6. Chapter 6 - Along for the Ride by 3l33thax0r

7. Chapter 7 - Under the Sea(t) by 3l33thax0r

8. Chapter 8 - Waterboarding by 3l33thax0r

9. Chapter 9 - Welcome to Hell by 3l33thax0r

10. Chapter 10 - Stuck in the Middle by 3l33thax0r

11. Chapter 11 - Ready for Work by 3l33thax0r

12. Chapter 12 - Another Day at the Office by 3l33thax0r

13. Chapter 13 - The Sulfur Mine by 3l33thax0r

14. Chapter 14 - The Evening Commute by 3l33thax0r

15. Chapter 15 - Footsies and Food by 3l33thax0r

16. Chapter 16 - On a Roll by 3l33thax0r

17. Chapter 17 - Beach Day (Part I) by 3l33thax0r

18. Chapter 18 - Beach Day (Part II) by 3l33thax0r

19. Chapter 19 - The Necklace by 3l33thax0r

20. Chapter 20 - Cleaning Up by 3l33thax0r

21. Chapter 21 - All Tied Up by 3l33thax0r

22. Chapter 22 - A Wild Ride by 3l33thax0r

23. Chapter 23 - Jeanne's Turn by 3l33thax0r

24. Chapter 24 - Off to Class by 3l33thax0r

25. Chapter 25 - Lectures and Lockers by 3l33thax0r

26. Chapter 26 Warming Up To It by 3l33thax0r

27. Chapter 27 - What To Do With You by 3l33thax0r

28. Chapter 28 - Night Life by 3l33thax0r

29. Chapter 29 - Party Time (Part One) by 3l33thax0r

Chapter 1 - Feet on the Ground by 3l33thax0r
Author's Notes:

Long time reader, first time poster here. Feedback is appreciated! I have two chapters done, and a third in the works, any thoughts or suggestions, I will try and work them in.

"Ughhh...." Sara groaned as she reached for the back of her head. She winced when her fingers found the bruise beneath her blonde ponytail. "Shit, what happened?" She slowly began to sit up, her joints aching with every motion. "Where am I anyway?" she mumbled. Wherever she was, it was pretty dark, and quite humid. She pulled her phone from her pocket, and activated the little flashlight, and began to look around. The ground andwalls were a dark brown, but the light from her phone wasn't enough to illuminate the ceiling.

Sara switched of the light to conserve her battery, and allow her eyes to adjust to the blackness. She held her phone up and wandered around, looking for a signal, but the little letters telling her "No Service" refused to change into a bar.

"Dammit," she muttered as she switched it into airplane mode. She made a mental note to try again later, once she figured out where she was stuck. She walked over to the nearest wall and placed her hand against it, only to recoil at the texture. "What the hell?!" She reached out again, gingerly this time, and ran her fingers along the wall. It had a soft feeling to it, not like the stone or wood she was expecting. It wasn't fabric.....leather, that's what it felt like to her. "This doesn't make any sense" she mumbled to herself.

Suddenly, the floor shook, gently at first.

Thud.

Sara stopped walking. An earthquake? She thought to herself. It was California, so the possibility existed.

Thud.

She could feel the fear beginning to set in, her adrenal glands working to enhance her senses. Wherever she was, an earthquake would not be a good thing; she had no cover, and had no idea what might fall from the unseen roof.

Thud.

It couldn't be an earthquake, the sounds are too consistent. And they're getting louder.

THUD.

It sounded like some sort of drum was moving towards her, just on the other side of the wall.

THUD!

The whole cave lurched, causing Sara to tumble across the floor. She yelped in surprise as she slid, the floor shifting at an increasing angle. As she picked up speed, her yelp turn into a scream. Right before the floor went vertical, she landed spread eagle against the opposite wall. Thankfully, it was soft like the first wall, but it still hurt. She laid there a moment, dazed from the impact. After a few seconds, she realized the light trickling in from her side. Sara rolled onto her stomach and pushed herself up. There was now an entrance to the cave, about 30 feet from her. Aching from the recent tumble, she started hobbling towards the light. Right before she reached the entrance, as shadow descend just outside, causing her to pause. A giant pillar impacted a few yards outside the entrance, and stretched up into the sky. As Sara looked up, her jaw dropped.

It was a foot.

Sara stared in disbelief for a moment, before slowly backing up a few steps. Her heart was pounding, and she began to hyperventilate. The thundering sounds, the strange wall texture, the giant foot before her eyes; it all started to make sense.

She had shrunk.

She didn't know how, or why, but she was shrunk, and had somehow ended up inside this giant's shoe. A knee-high boot, to be exact, but that didn't matter to her at the moment. What mattered was the enourmous hand reaching down from the sky towards her. She shrieked and scampered back into the cave, not knowing she was only sealing her fate by doing so. The hand opened up and grabbed the floor, and began to lift the boot upright. Sara's world shifted again, much faster than the first time. She ran to the back to avoid tumbling like before, and only stumbled the last few feet as she slammed against the sole of the boot. She looked up, and saw her unaware captor. Her face consumed Sara's view of outside, her hair hanging down around her face. The giantess's blue eyes stared down the boot for a second, prompting Sara to scurry against the wall, making herself as undetectable as possible. The giant eyes glanced away, giving Sara a chance to make a run for the toe section.

********

Krystal walked into her room, and plopped down on the edge of her bed, carelessly knocking over her boots in the process. She reached over and adjusted them back into their standing position; Krystal was a bit of a neat freak, and didn't like any messes in her room, even misplaced boots. She bent over to adjust her pantyhose, then laid back across the mattress and pulled out her phone, checking her texts to see if anyone wanted to hangout on this Friday afternoon. She found a group chat of a few of her friends headed to the mall, so her thumbs flew across the screen, chiming in that she would join. Pulling herself back up, she quickly scanned the room for something to wear. She looked down at the tan leather boots her sister had just given her, and figured she'd try them out.

"Kinda weird for Jeanne to give me something like these out of the blue," she said to herself. Her big sister Jeanne wasn't a mean sister, but she rarely spent time with Krystal, and gifts certainly weren't them norm for her. "Maybe she just outgrew them" she thought. That would make more sense, Jeanne passing off her old things to her baby sister. She reached down for the boots, and prepared to slip them on.


********

Sara felt the boot lurch again, and knew that what was coming next wouldn't be good. She could hear shuffling outside, the sound of the giantess's foot sliding into the other boot. Cold sweat began to form on her forehead; she had no way to escape.

The light into the boot darkened, drowned out by the shadow of the other foot. Sara felt the boot wiggle back and forth, knocking her to her knees. In the muted light, she could make out the incoming foot, barreling towards her like a freight train. She screamed and crawled to the tip of the boot, hoping it would be far enough away from the toes that were closing in. The giant digits made one final lunge forward, barely tapping Sara's legs before she recoiled them in fear.

********

Krystal finished putting her boots on, and stood up. She grabbed her purse, and started heading out the door.

********

Within seconds of the foot entering the boot, Sara could feel the temperature begin to rise. The cool damp air of the empty boot was quickly replaced with a warm, humid one. The smell wasn't too bad yet, but Sara could definitely smell the slight odor of sweat, and knew it could only get worse. And it did.

Gravity increased tenfold as the foot lifted into the air, pinning Sara to the bottom of the sole. She suddenly felt weightless as the boot came crashing back to earth, jarring her on impact. Sara flailed her arms, trying to grasp something to hold onto. Her fingers latched onto the nylons of the pantyhose, each thread as thick as her thumb. As the boot lifted and fell again, she maintained her grip, but the impact of boot to ground was still giving her a beating. She hoped her captor wasn't walking far...

********

Krystal strolled through the kitchen on her way to the garage, grabbing a water bottle from the fridge. she paused for a moment, feeling a tiny rock in the toe of her boot. She picked up her foot and shook it back and forth for several seconds, trying to dislodge the irritation from the tip of her big toe. After settling her foot back down, she wiggled her toes, and the irritation was gone. Closing the fridge, she grabbed the keys off the magnetic hook on the side of the fridge, and walked out the door to her car.

********

Sara was in hell. She had no warning before being violently shaken around in the boot. "What the hell was that for?!" During the shaking, she had managed to land underneath the enourmous toes, and felt them contract and flex above her. She rolled onto her back, and laid against the base of the toes, with the gap between the big and second toe providing her with air, albeit sweaty and sour air.

As the giantess continued walking, Sara was held in place by the giant foot. At least she wasn't being thrown around as much, but each footfall still compressed her slightly against the pantyhose. Suddenly, her world began to tilt; the toe section of the boot began pointing to the sky. As the foot relaxed anove her, Sara grasped at the pantyhose again. Now there was a new threat: slipping below to the arch and heel of the boot. Sara shuddered to think what might happen if she fell.

********

The monotonous dings ceased as Krystal fastened her seatbelt, and twisted the key in the ignition. As she pressed on the gas, she felt the rock had returned, this time between her toes. Unfortunately, she chould shake her foot while it was on the gas, so she decided she'd deal with it when she got to the mall. She cranked up the radio, and began singing along to some country music to pass the time.

********

Things were only getting worse for Sara. The boots had heated up, and between the summer heat of California and the pantyhose, the giant toes had begun to sweat. The pantyhose above her started to feel damp, and the smell turned from sour to acrid within a few moments. Sara twisted her neck to the side, trying to avoid breathing directly through the pantyhose that pinned her down. She could feel her own clothes getting soaked from the sweat, and her hair felt matted and slick.

After a grueling 30 minutes of being pressed under the sweaty toes, Sara was starting to lose consciousness. The heat combined with the lack of clean air was getting to her, and her grip had long since given out. Only by putting her hand through a small tear in the fabric did she manage to keep herself from rolling to her doom under the heel of the foot. Sara heard what sounded like the car being shifted into park, followed by the dinging of a car alarm. Her world began to shift again, but she only felt one footfall before the foot began to retreat from the boot. Sara quickly puller her arm out of the pantyhose, just as the toes retreated from her. She wearily stood up, too exhausted to realize what was coming next. Suddenly, the boot flipped upside down, and was slammed against something hard several times. Sara felt herself thrown towards the entrance of the boot, falling towards the hard concrete below. She screamed briefly, before one final smack of the boot hit her broadside, and knocked her out cold.

End Notes:

Okay, chapter one is done! Now to post chapter two... once I figure out how. >.

Chapter 2 - The Climb by 3l33thax0r
Author's Notes:

Alrighty, chapter two! Not much action until the end, working on building up to some scenes I have in mind (think chapters 3-5). Little bit of mouth play to start, more will likely follow.

 

Edit: I rewrote the last paragraph of this chapter, I didn';t like how I left it, and needed a better transition into chapter 3.

 

********

 

Sara slowly regained consciousness, the world around her spinning. She looked up and squinted, the sun reflecting off the window and partially blinding her. As she raised her hands to shield herself from the glare, she noticed the huge steering wheel above her, and the gas pedals to her right. Somehow, she had been knocked back into the car when shaken out, the fibrous carpet softening her landing enough to not cause any damage. Sara was still sore, and her left side ached especially, probably from how she landed or was knocked out.

Being stepped on wasn't high on Sara's list of things to do, but she was also terribly dehydrated. She had no clue how long she was out, but she was still soaked in sweat, and the inside of the car felt like a jungle. She looked around, and saw a phone cable hanging from higher up on the dashboard. As she walked up to it, she silently cheered when she saw it was braided. "Should be able to climb this thing, and maybe get noticed by whoever owns this car."

As she mentally prepared herself to climb, her phone popped into her memory. A signal! Maybe out here she could call for help. She reached into her pocket, but her heart sank as soon as her fingers entered. Her phone hadn't survived the trip; the screen was shattered, and the case was crushed. She tried to turn it on, but nothing lit up as she frantically hit the power button.

"Dammit!" She hurled the phone against the wall, shattering into smaller fragments. Now, with no other options left, she looked up along the length of the cable. It must've been 100 feet long to her, but thankfully halfway up was the drink holder. Sara rubber her hands together and mumbled, "you got this, girl," then set off to climbing.

It took her a good 5 minutes to reach the drink holder, but to Sara, it was an eternity. She had slipped a couple of times on the way up, and her hands were bright red from the rope. Although she was fairly athletic from being a cheerleader, Sara panted for breath when she finally reached the holder. Before her was a fountain of life; a fast food cup, glistening with condensation in the sunlight. She hobbled over to the cup, and began lapping up the large drops of water. It was still fairly cold, and Sara giggled as she spun around and leaned her back against the cup, relishing in the large droplets that soaked into her clothes. She sat down, leaning her back against the cup, and decided to wait a few minutes before moving on.

********

Several hours had passed. The sun had almost set, leaving the sky a dull orange color. A streetlight outside the car was lit, providing Sara with some light to look around. She stood up, having dozed off against the cup. While no longer cold, it still had a few remaining drops lingering on it, a few of which Sara slurped up. Now it was time to find a place where she could be noticed.

Sara hopped off the drink holder, and onto the driver's seat. She figured that she could climb up to the headrest, and shout to get the driver's attention. That way, she minimized getting stepped on or crushed. The nap had done her good, and her body didn't ache nearly as much as when she had regained consciousness. The padding on the seat was worn on the sides, with a graceful arch in the center. Whoever used this car had an ass to contend with, and Sara had no intention of doing so.

The back of the seat proved easy to climb. The rough spun fabric provided Sara with plenty of places to grab, and she was making good progress. She was about 3/4 of the way up, when a loud "chirp chirp" startled her. The car had beeen unlocked, and whoever was driving would be sitting down any second. Sara felt the fear rising up in her, and she climbed as fast as she could. She glanced to her right, just in time to see the car door swing open. the driver looked familiar, but she couldn't quite place where she knew her from. Sara turned back, and focused on making the last leg of the climb. She had only a few more lengths to go, when the giantess sat down. The rush of air up the giantess's back from sitting blew Sara up, and she flailed her arms and screamed. The giantess leaned back in her seat, and Sara looked down to see a shoulder below. She stretched her hands out to break her fall, but then realized she wasn't going to hit the shoulder. She was falling at an angle, and headed straight for the soft drink cup.

Luckily for Sara, the cup didn't have a lid. Unfortunately, the liquid inside the cup was a little under halfway full. She curled up in a cannonball, and hit the liquid hard. She sputtered as she surfaced, tasting the dark cola in her mouth. She looked up and saw the giantess, her blue eyes focused on the road as she made her way home. Sara tried treading water, but the vibrations from the car moving were creating a lot of waves for her to contend with. She swam to the edge of the cup, where the seam of the paper met, and tried to find some purchase for her hands to grasp.

As she grasped at the wall of the cup, she didn't realize the cup was being lifted. The water level began to drop, and Sara looked around confused. Her heart stopped when she faced the brim of the cup. A pair of full red lips was parting, and the cup was headed straight for them! Sara started frantically swimming away, but felt the current of liquid moving towards the gaping cavern. She was losing ground fast, and the liquid was being drained at an alarming rate.

Right before she went in, the lips receded, and the cup was tilted back slightly. Sara fought to catch her breath, trying to figure out how to avoid getting swallowed alive. She began to scream as the cup tilted again, this time faster. The current pulled Sara under the surface, and she tried tp figure out which way was up. As her head breached the surface, she gasped in fresh air, just as a large lip passed over her head. Sara continued screaming, hoping the woman would hear her and spit her out. She grabbed at the lower lip, but it was too slippery, and coated in a thin film of saliva. Sara kept clawing at it, and yelped when a large soft object crashed into her back. The tongue pushed into her, burying her head against the plush lip, and rubbed her along the bottom lip back and forth. It held her there for a moment before letting up. Sara choked for air when she was released, swatting away the thick strands of saliva that now coated her body. She heard a faint gurgling over the sound of the car radio, but wasn't expecting the hurricane that followed.

********

Krystal finished off the last of her soda, then licked her lips slowly, enjoying the last flavor of the sugary drink. She felt a gurgle in her stomach, followed by a quiet but forceful belch. She smiled and covered her mouth, giggling at such an unladylike action, before returning to her music and singing her heart out.

********

Sara had turned around when she heard the gurgling, and felt a wave of hot air blast across her face. she raised her hands up to shield herself, but the force of the air pushed up against the edge of the lip, and she lost her balance. As she tumbled through the air, Sara tried to get her bearings. She hit something fast, but it was soft. The surface was rounded, and Sara began to roll down. She managed to slow herself long enough to look ahead, and see the leading edge of a bra approaching fast. The soft flesh below her was bouncing with the car, denying Sara any chance to get a footing and try to grab the lacey edge. As she passed under the bra, the angle sharply increased, and Sara found herself wedged between the cup and a giant tit. Every bump in the road caused the flesh to rise, smothering Sara before falling back down. Each ripple in the tit caused Sara to slip a little, and the dampness of the skin prevented her from gripping anything. She clawed at the skin and depsparately tried to pull herself up, but the sweaty flesh continued to slide her down. Gradually, her hips were covered, followed by her stomach. Gravity inverted as the car hit a speed bump, and Sara slipped much deeper, up to her neck. One last bump, and her head disappeared behind the giant wall of breast flesh, leaving only a pair of flailing hand and a sweat soaked ponytail behind.

End Notes:

 

 

Okay, on to chapter 3! More boobs!

Chapter 3 - A Good Smashing by 3l33thax0r
Author's Notes:

Chapter 3 is here! Mostly boob action here, and a little bit of character development (get to meet the other giantess). I'm working on chapter 4 now, trying to figure out which direction to go from here. Any feedback or ideas is welcome!

********

Sara craned her neck up, sucking in air from the thin gap between the warm flesh and cotton padding of the bra cup. She could no longer see anything beyond the edge of the bra, having slipped too deep. Her body was shaken with each bump in the road, her already aching limbs contorted like an acrobat, and pinned spread out. She pressed her hands against the flesh, but they just sank in slightly before the tight skin resisted. Sara focused on breathing for the time, her chest held tightly between the oppressive flesh and the firm cotton. She wasn't sure how long she'd be able to force her lungs to expand under the pressure, and her face was turning redder with each breath.

The ambient noise around her died down, and the rumbling stopped. While muffled by the enormous undergarment, Sara could hear the click and thud of the car door opening and closing. As the giantess leaned over to step out of the car, Sara felt the pressure around her increase. Her thin gap of air was quickly replaced by skin, and the force on her chest began to slowly squeeze her precious air out of her lungs. Fortunately the crushing was short-lived, and subsided once the giantess stood outside the car. Sara sucked in more air as the enveloping flesh receded slightly, and her air pocket above returned.

So did the rumbling. Each step the giantess took shook the massive chest, and Sara resumed her unwanted trip deeper into the abyss. She tried kicking her legs, but they could hardly move with the pressure. Sara grunted, still pinned, and slowly slipping deeper. She tilted her head back, and hoped the giantess would remove the bra before she was permanently smushed into the cup.

********

Krystal walked into the house, and set her keys back on the fridge. She had enjoyed her long afternoon with her friends, sitting in the food court and joking about the outfits of people passing her and her friends. Her heard movement in the living room, and flipped on a light switch just as her sister jumped out and shouted, "boo!"

"Geezus, Jeanne! You're gonna give someone a heart attack doing that!" Katelyn clutched her chest, before slugging her older sister in the arm.

 "Ow! Hey, it's almost Halloween, you'd better get used to it," Jeanne teased, nudging her sister's shoulder before looking down and noticing Krystal's empty hands. "No shopping bags? That's a first."

"Oh, shut up. You know I'm not *that* bad," Krystal chuckled, smacking Jeanne's butt as she turned away. Jeanne yelped in surprise, and exaggerated by giving her own ass a squeeze. "Ouch? I don't have as much padding back there as you, watch it."

Krystal snickered as she headed up the stairs to her room. It was true, even though Jeanne was a few years older than her, Krystal had managed to fill out her figure faster than her sister. Not that Jeanne was scrawny with her C cup boobs and heart shaped rear, but it didn't compete with Krystal's full DD rack and curvy ass. They hadn't traded clothes since Krystal entered high school, their bodies taking different paths. The only thing left they really could share wearing was shoes.

A light bulb flipped on in Krystal's brain, and she spun around on her heels, and poked her head back into the kitchen. Jeanne was fishing a plate out of the cabinet over the stove, probably making something for herself to snack on.

"Boo! Hey sis, thanks for the boots; they are pretty comfy. And I bet it got some looks from the boys too."

Jeanne jumped a little, and couldn't help but giggle at being scared when she just got away with it herself. "No problem, Krys. I had to make room for my new heels, but I hated to see them go to waste." She turned back to the cabinet, trying to hold back a sly grin, knowing full well why she really gave Krystal those boots.

Krystal turned around and headed up to her room, ready to turn in for the night. She sat down on the side of her bed, and reached behind her to unclasp her bra.

********

The fleshy prison had finally stopped moving. Sara was still struggling for air. She wasn't sure what had just happened a few moments ago, as she couldn't make out what was being said. But something caused the giantess to squeeze her breast, mashing Sara into the firm flesh before allowing her to slip a little further. Sara's thigh brushed against something firm, probably a lump in the bra cup. She slowly maneuvered her leg to try and put her foot on top of the lump, but stopped as she felt the lump expand. Sara's eyes bugged slightly as she realized she was kicking the giantess's nipple, and was getting a response to the stimulation. She tried to hold still, afraid that the giantess would investigate, or worse, start to play with herself and crush Sara in the process.

Fortunately, the giantess didn't seem to notice, and continued walking. Sara felt her lean forward, and sucked in a lungful of air before her her air supply was cut off again. She suddenly felt the pressure on her back disappear. The bra pulled away with a wet thwlip, and light flooded in on Sara. She squinted, and realized she was still beneath a shirt, but the compressing bra was gone at least. Sara tried to move her tired arms, but between her sticky clothes and the squashing of the bra, her body was stuck to the giant tit, her right foot resting just above the nipple. Sara tried to wriggle back and forth, hoping to loosen herself from this awkward situation. After a few moments of struggling, Sara, gave up, having managed to only free her other leg. the cola syrup and sweat had glued her crop top and shorts to the breast, and it was going to take some time for it to dry before Sara would be able to pry herself free. She just hoped she wasn't discovered in this vulnerable position, lest the giantess get the wrong impression of the tiny woman plastered above her nipple.

********
Krystal stretched her arms above her head, feeling her freed boobs press together slightly. She knelt down next to her bed, resting one knee on the ground, and began to untie her shoe. Her right breast pressed into her other knee as she worked to unlace the boot, spilling over each side just slightly. Krystal brought her left leg up and squatted, then lowered her right knee and repeated the process with the other boot.

********

Sara felt the world shift, and she was suddenly hanging upside down from the bottom of the breast. The giant shirt around her obscured her vision, but she saw something press up and mash the other tit, compressing it until it spilled over the sides. Sara could hear rustling below, and twisted her neck to get a better view. Through the low cut top, she could barely see a boot being set aside as the giantess began to move again. "No, no, no..." Sara moaned, figuring out what was about to happen. The shirt began to rustle again, the Sara felt an impact on her back. This was much harder than the bra, and felt bony. The breast rolled over her completely, burying Sara in tons of tit flesh. Sara's lungs couldn't hold the air under such pressure, but she couldn't even open her mouth to let it out. Her face contorted in pain and started to turn purple from the pressure, when it finally began to subside. Sara choked in air, coughing and trying to re-inflate her crushed chest. As the giantess stood back up, the shirt floated back against Sara.

Being pressed against the shirt and breast had squeezed much of the sweat that pinned Sara to the breast like a juicer. Sara realized this as she shifted her arms, trying to find some relief from her latest squashing. As she moved her arms to her sides, Sara felt her top slip up, and she tumbled backwards off the nipple. She screamed, rolling against the giant shirt like a huge slide. Just as Sara was reaching the bottom of the shirt, the giantess stood up, creating a small gap at the bottom of the shirt. Sara landed on the mattress with a soft thud, but continued rolling on the angled surface. The mattress arched under the weight of the giant ass resting on it, creating a valley that Sara had fallen into. She came to and abrupt halt when she slammed into the denim shorts, the shock absorbed by the soft thighs beneath them. She felt the wall of jeans move upwards, as the giantess rose to leave.

********

Krystal stretched her arms above her head and yawned, her shirt lifting with the motion, exposing her taut belly. She slowly stood up from her bed and unbuttoned her shorts, then slipped a thumb along each hip and slowly pushed down. The denim finally slid past her derriere, and plummeted to her ankles. Krystal stepped out of the shorts and headed to the bathroom to get ready for bed, another yawn escaping her lips as she shut the door behind her.

********

Sara laid on her back, waiting for the mattress to finish expanding before moving. As she sat up, she could feel every inch of her body aching. Her ribs were bruised from the crushing, and her right ankle had been twisted and sparked pain up her leg as she stood. Sara knew she only had a few moments to get clear of the bed, or she would end up under this giant girl all night, and probably wouldn't survive. She began to hobble towards the headboard, hoping to find a way onto the adjacent nightstand. As she neared the pillows, she heard the door creak open. Sara dropped to her knees and scurried under the silky folds of the pillow cover, wincing with every motion. She collapsed once she was completely in the shadows, and rolled her head sideways to peer out into the room. The giantess stood by the closet, admiring herself in the full size mirror attached to the closet door. The t-shirt lifted, exposing the twin peaks that had caused Sara so much discomfort. The giantess smirked, and pressed her boobs together, then shifted her weight onto one leg and stuck her bottom out slightly. Sara shuddered at the thought of being trapped under it; knowing she had barely survived under a single boob, there was no way she could withstand the weight of that ass if she was caught under it.

The giantess walked over and grabbed her phone off the nightstand, flicking on the little flashlight, then turned off her bedroom lights and laid down. Sara felt the pillows shift above her, but this time no crushing weight followed. She could hear the "click click click" of the simulated keystrokes from the phone, its owner texting away, oblivious to her tiny bunk mate. After several long minutes, Sara heard a deep yawn escape the giantess's lips, and the phone made a click as it locked. The sheets rustled all around as she reached to plug in her phone, and set it aside before adjusting the covers. Just when she thought the coast was clear, Sara hear a crackling sound. She poked her head out to see the source, and saw the giantess sitting up in bed, a candy bar in her hands. Sara could smell the faint odor of chocolate and caramel, and her mouth watered. She hadn't eaten anything since....she wasn't sure when, but now that she smelled food, her tummy decided it was time to be fed. It gurgled loudly, spooking Sara into retreating under the pillow, before she realized there was no way that the giantess could hear her. Heck, Sara had screamed while in her mouth without being heard, a little tummy rumble wasn't going to get her caught.

********

Krystal was by no means fat, but peer pressure made her feel guilty for eating candy in public. As she set her phone down, she grabbed a candy bar from the nightstand, and quietly unwrapped it. She took a bite, savoring the sweet flavors on her tongue. She closed her eyes and rested her head on the headboard, slowly consuming the candy one bite at a time, trying to make it last. When she reached the end of the wrapper, she pouted a bit, then rubbed the smudge of chocolate from her lips, and sucked her finger clean. She set the candy wrapper next to her phone, confident she could throw it away before anyone noticed. She reasoned that maybe she was curvier than her sister because she indulged in sweets a little bit, and that gave her more to offer the boys in return. She smiled at that excuse, and drifted off to sleep.

End Notes:

Where will Sara head next? That candy bar wrapper looks mighty tasty, but so might she...

Chapter 4 - Heading for Help by 3l33thax0r
Author's Notes:

Well, I didn't think I'd get a chapter in during the week, but I did! It's a little shorter, but there will be more action in the morning for Sara...

 

********

Sara waited for the giantess to fall asleep. After what seemed like hours, a low snore could be heard from the sleeping behemoth. Her eyes quickly scanning the room, Sara climbed up the edge of the pillow, using the seam as a hand an foothold. She grunted as she hoisted herself up, and nervously glanced back at the giantess as she shifted in her sleep. The plush lips pushed out in a slight pout, eyes shut peacefully, she could almost pass for a statue were it not for the rhythmic motion of her nostrils as she breathed. Sara slowly backed away from the giantess, then turned to face her new hurdle.

There was a gap between the edge of the pillow and the nightstand, one that Sara was sure she couldn't jump in her sore and bruised condition. Suddenly, the phone screen flickered tonight, and a loud "TWEET TWEET" blasted from the speaker. Sara jumped in surprise, loosing her footing slightly on the soft pillow. The giantess stirred, her eyes wearily opening a little. Sara felt the pillow shift beneath her as a monolithic hand emerged from the covers and stretched over her head. The giantess fumbled with her phone for a moment, flipping it to "mute", before plopping her massive head back down onto the pillow. The impact launched Sara up several feet in the air. She suppressed a scream at her sudden airborne predicament, and curled up in a ball before landing back down. When she landed, her body began to roll into the indentation created by the giant face next to her. Sara scrambled to get up, but as the giantess settled back into her slumber, the giant lips shifted above Sara and parted slightly. Thin strands of saliva ran between the two, dimly illuminated by the moonlight. Sara raised her arms above her head to shield herself, but the sticky slick lips pressed her flat into the pillow. Sara was pinned, her left arm and both legs stuck under the squishy skin, her torso and head trapped between the lips. Wiggling proved useless, the weight of the lip held Sara firmly in place. After a moment of struggling, Sara, laid her head back in despair. Once again she had been unknowingly been stuck under this giant woman, with no way to escape or call for help.

Sara heard a rumble from deep within the cavern in front of her, and her futile struggles resumed with vigor. A hot gust of foul air blew over her face, blowing her head back and sprawling her hair out. Sara tried to hold her breath, but couldn't hold much air in her lungs due to the lips pressing down on her. As she breathed in, she gagged and tried not vomit. The smell of toothpaste mixed with the giantess's last meal, which smelled like it might have been Mexican food. Sara waved her free hand in front of her face, wrinkling her nose in pure disgust. As she waved her hand, a glob of saliva fell and slammed into her hand, splattering across her neck and mouth. Sara writhed, and frantically tried to wipe away the thick spit covering her mouth. She looked back up just in time to see the massive pink tongue sliding towards her. She opened her mouth to scream, but the tongue buried her in a sloppy wet embrace, covering her remaining exposed body. The tongue slowly dragged along the length of the lips, coating them in a fresh later of saliva. The motion rubbed Sara's entire body along the tip of the tongue, soaking her clothes in the viscous liquid once again. The tongue began to retreat into it's cave, and Sara felt herself being dragged along with it. She tried to grab the lips, but they were too slick to provide a hold for Sara's tiny fingers. As the pink organ slipped back behind the teeth, Sara felt the lips begin to close and compress around her. She felt herself being squeezed from both sides, as the giantess pursed her lips in her sleep. Finally the pressure subsided, and Sara was stuck between the pair of lips, dangerously close to being a midnight snack. She wiggled around and freed her arms, and pulled herself up to her hips. She then pressed her arms against the plush skin and tried to pry herself loose, using the slick saliva coating to her advantage. After several grunts and pushes, Sara's waist slid free with a gentle pop, and her legs quickly followed. Sara tumbled from the large mouth to the sheets below, taking a second to gain her composure before scurrying away from the giantess.

Sara was running out of room, even at her tiny size. The giantess had shifted closer to the edge of the bed, leaving Sara very little room to get a running start to jump. She looked around, and spotted the phone charger snaking up between the bed and nightstand. If she could jump to that, she could slide down to the floor and make her way to get help. Sara rubber her hands together to dry the remaining saliva off, and took a few steps back form the edge. She took several deep breaths, followed by short ones, then took off full steam towards the edge. Ignoring the pain in her ankle, Sara jumped, stretching out her arms to grab the cable. She wrapped her arms around the rubber wire, and hugged tightly to control her descent. Like a tiny firefighter sliding down the pole, Sara made her way to the floor with ease. The cable started to curve away, towards the outlet behind the nightstand. Sara squeezed the cable and came to a halt. The floor was still a good 30 feet away. In the shadows between the bed and dressed, she couldn't tell if her landing zone was carpet, or if some hard object awaited her. She closed her eyes and sucked in a deep breath, then released her grip on the cable. She bent her knees as she fell, and tried to roll into her landing. She was lucky, and landed in knee deep carpet, rolling forward to lessen her impact.

Sara laid on her back, not ready to get up just yet, her legs aching from the fall. After a few moments, she glanced around, her eyes adjusting to the shadows below the bed. There wasn't much beneath the bed, a few pairs of shoes pushed to the center, but it was surprisingly empty under there. Sara walked under the bed, and headed for the foot of the bed. When she arrived, she sat down and leaned against the support, staring at the door. Once morning came, she would make her way out, and try to get the attention of the unaware titans roaming the house.

End Notes:

Chapter five is on the way! Not sure if it'll be more feet, or something new.

Chapter 5 - Butt Why by 3l33thax0r
Author's Notes:

Okay, decided which way to go for this chapter! The title should be a good enough hint. ;)

********

Sara rubbed her eyes. Dawn had arrived, casting thin sunbeams across the room. She looked around, forgetting for a moment where she was. As she stood up, she winced slightly, her body still sore from the previous night's escapade. All was quiet, and Sara could hear the faint chirping of the birds outside the window. In the early morning light, Sara could see the entire floor of the bedroom. To her left was a door with a mirror running the full length of it. There was no light from the crack at the bottom, suggesting it was a closet or bathroom. To her right was the nightstand, with the large picture window above providing a source of light. Across from the bed was another door, with a soft glow at the floor. This looked like Sara's best option at moment for being discovered. If she could reach the door and slip under the crack, she could explore the house, and find a way to be noticed, and finally get some help without being mistaken for a bug and stomped on. Sara scouted the path to the door; a few miscellaneous garments littered the floor, and could provide useful cover should the giantess wake. But there was also the danger of being stepped on without a chance to escape.

Sara pondered for a moment, then slowly crept to the edge of the shadow cast by the bed. A pair of jeans laid crumpled a few yards ahead of her. Sara sprinted towards them, the ache in her ankle having subsided over the night. As she reached the pant leg, Sara pressed her body against the denim, and worked her way around to the opposite side. From there, she had a choice: the bra to her left, or a rumpled shirt a little off to the right. The bra cups pointed up, a pair of domes on the floor. Sara shivered, remembering her trip last night inside them. She trotted over to the shirt, and ran across the silky top until she reached a large fold in the sleeve. As she reached the fold, the door began to quietly creak open. Sara's eyes darted up to the handle as it turned, and quickly dove into the fabric and out of sight. As the door opened, another giantess's head popped through, her cherry red hair bobbing around her shoulders. Sara's jaw dropped as she recognized the towering female. It was Jeanne, a girl from her school.

********

Jeanne slowly opened her sister's door. She had to see if her plan had worked. She craned her neck in to see if Krystal was still asleep. As she opened the door more, she took a few slow steps into the room. Jeanne saw the boots she had given Krystal by the nightstand, and tip-toed over to them. She picked one up and peered inside, looking for any evidence of her little prisoner. Gently tipping the boot and shaking it, Jeanne frowned when nothing appeared. She reached her hand in, and probed the toe of the boot with her fingertips, searching. After several seconds, Jeanne set the boot down, and proceeded to check the other boot. After no success in either boot, Jeanne huffed quietly in frustration. "I'll find you, you little bitch," she muttered.

Jeanne dropped her ninja routine, announcing loudly, "Kriiiiistaaaaal... time to get uuuuuuup..." She strode over the the bed where her sister was laying, and flopped her bum upon the edge of the bed. "C'mon, sis, wake up. You said you'd go for a bike ride with me today before it gets too hot! Wake up!" Krystal emphasized the last words by shaking Krystal's shoulder back and forth, receiving a grumbled "go away" in return. "No, sleep is for the weak, get up Krys!"

"Ughh...fine, I'm up, okay?" Krystal shifted in bed, and lazily pushed her sister's arm away. Why did she commit to a bike ride so early on a Saturday? She sat up and blinked a few times, trying to banish the sleep from her eyes. Krystal stood up slowly and yanwed, stretching her arms slowly above her head. Turning on her heels, she headed for the bathroom to relieve her sleepy bladder.

********

Sara was in shock. She knew Jeanne, they had competed a few days ago for the position of cheerleader captain. Both had practiced for months for the spot, and Sara narrowly won over Jeanne. Ever since then, Jeanne had avoided Sara completely, and when their paths did cross, Sara could see the hatred in Jeanne's eyes.

The shrinking, the entrapment in a boot, Jeanne checking the same boots this morning... it was all starting to make sense to Sara. She didn't know how, but she knew in her heart that Jeanne had something to do with this. Sara cowered back into the shirt fabric, knowing if Jeanne spotted her, she'd be as good as dead.

She didn't have to hide long. As Krystal entered the bathroom, Jeanne swiveled her head, searching the floor for her missing prisoner. After not sighting any motion, she stepped out of the bedroom, closing the door behind her. Sara poked her head out when she heard the door shut, and was relieved that Jeanne was gone. Now she had to get Krystal's attention, and hope that she would be merciful and help. She looked around, and saw a pair of spandex shorts piled against the corner of the bathroom door. Sara crawled out of the shirt folds, and trotted over to the shorts. Before she reached them, the bathroom door swung open. Sara yelped and ducked, diving into the shorts as the door flew overhead. The shorts compressed slightly and folded over as the door opened completely, pinning Sara in the shorts. She grunted and struggled, but the door had pushed against the shorts, and wasn't about to let her wiggle free.

********

Krystal stepped out of the bathroom, and looked around for her gym shorts. She didn't see them anywhere, but they had to be somewhere. Just as she was about to give up, she closed the bathroom door, and grinned. They had been balled up and were hiding behind the door. She stretched out her hand and grabbed them in her fist, and set them on the bed. She bent over and opened her nightstand, and fished out a bright red thong. Krystal hated panty lines, and her gym shorts were notoriously tight on her rear. She tossed the thong on top of the shorts, and began to undress from her pajamas.

********

Sara struggled within the labyrinth of stretchy material. Having been picked up and flung somewhere had flipped her world upside down, and Sara couldn't get a good grip to pull herself out. Finally, she pulled with all her strength, and fell onto her back, landing on the crotch of the shorts. The material smelled of dried sweat, with a hint of ass to them. Sara crinkled her nose as she took a whiff, and looked around to find an exit. She saw a glimmer of light from one of the leg holes, and scampered up to try and get free. As she poked her head out of the pile of spandex, Sara gasped. In front of her was a massive ass, bare in all its glory. Krystal was lifting her shirt up over her head, swaying her hips from side to side. Sara tried to tear her eyes away, but the sheer size of the titanic derriere in front of her was captivating. Sara shook her head violently, trying to snap herself out of it. Suddenly, Krystal began to turn around, and Sara panicked. She climbed out of the shorts as quickly as possible, not wanting to be trapped in them with that huge ass. As soon as she stood, Sara saw Krystal's giant hand reaching down for the pile, ready to pick them up. Sara leaped from the shorts, trying to escape the approaching claw. She landed and tumbled head over heels, stopping on top of a long strip of red. Sara squeaked as her body rushed up towards the sky, the force pushing her into the red lace. As she looked around, Sara began to tremble; she was laying in the middle of Krystal's thong, and was headed straight for the massive crack. Krystal lifted on leg and placed it in the thong, then followed with the other. Sara looked to her side, the floor was a good distance away, but it was her only chance. She tried to steady herself and stand up, but just as she began to push herself up to jump, the thong began its ascent. Sara stumbled onto her stomach, her her body making a tiny impression in the thong. She rolled over just in time to see the massive ass crack begin to consume the bottom of the thong. She braced her arms out in front of her in a vain attempt to save herself from being sucked in, but as her hand made contact with the giant ass, the soft skin simply melded around her arms. Sara felt her arms being forced to her sides, and could feel the heat rising as the thong was wedged deeper. Suddenly, the movement stopped. The cheeks on either side of her pressed against her body, pinning her arms to her sides, and her legs could barely move. Sara couldn't even turn her head to the side, the walls of flesh squished firmly against her cheeks and ears. She opened her mouth and screamed, hoping that somehow Krystal would hear and release her from this nightmare. As she inhaled again to continue screaming, Sara gagged at the smell. The musty smell of sweat was mixed with the foul odor of shit, and Sara nearly threw up. She squirmed with all her might, but hardly caused a ripple in the flesh holding her captive. Sara's struggling slowed as she remembered what Jeanne had said they planned to do this morning: a bike ride. Sara screamed in despair, her pleas muffled by the tons of ass flesh surrounding her. This was going to be a long day.

End Notes:

Guess who's going for a ride?

Chapter 6 - Along for the Ride by 3l33thax0r
Author's Notes:

Blah blah, ass, blah blah, more ass. You get the idea. ;)

 

********

Krystal finished pulling up her thong, the red string sliding between her cheeks. Little did she know she had also loaded a little passenger into her caboose. She bent over again, and grabbed the hips of her gym shorts, and began to pull them up, fitting them snugly around her own curvy hips. As she let go of the elastic waistband, a sharp snap could be heard as the band sealed around her hips. Krystal plopped her butt down on the edge of the bed, and began to lace up her shoes.

********

Sara kept slipping deeper into Krystal's crack. Her bending over to pickup her shorts had spread her cheeks, turning the thong into a silky slide that Sara was riding. She rolled over and clawed her fingers at the fibers, but only managed to slow her descent. Suddenly, Krystal stood upright again, and the walls of warm flesh closed in on Sara and engulfed her again. This time, Sara was pinned facing outwards with her elbows bent, her hands pressed against her cheeks, and her face pressed into the crimson fabric. Her nose couldn't suck in enough air through the thin gaps between the fabric, so Sara opened her mouth and tried to gulp in a lungful of air. The air filtered through the thong, picking up a sour odor, making Sara gag on her first few breaths. She could taste the dried sweat moistening against her open lips, and fought the instinctive urge not to lick her lips to re-wet them, knowing the resulting taste would be unpleasant at best. After a few breaths, her nose and lungs were becoming accustomed to the sweat tainted air, and she began to try and wiggle her arms above her head. "Maybe," she thought, "I can pull myself up along the thong, and try and escape." Little did Sara realize that even if she managed to pull herself up Krystal's ass crack, the imposing gym shorts had sealed the top of the thong shut with it's elastic. and would prove too powerful for her to break free.

Sara felt the thong begin to stretch again, but it wasn't tilting. She was confused at first, until she realized that Krystal must be sitting down! "No no no!" Sara wailed, when suddenly the cheeks around her compressed further, and squeezed Sara firmly into the flesh. Sara pushed her hand out with all her might, just to create a tiny gap to breathe. She hoped Krystal didn't sit long, she wasn't sure how long her little arms could hold the mountain of ass back.

********

Krystal finished lacing her shoes, then hopped up and skipped downstairs. Jeanne was waiting for her in the kitchen, and had laid out a pair of water bottles and granola bars on the counter; fuel for their ride.

"So, Krys, feeling up for a challenge today, or want to stick to the streets?" Jeanne asked, hoping to prod her sister into a harder ride today. Had Jeanne known that Krystal had a little stowaway in her rump, she would've pushed her even more for a long hard ride.

Krystal grabbed one of the bottles from the counter, and cracked the plastic cap loose. "You pick, sis. I'll go easy on you whatever you pick." She smirked and took a sip of ice cold water.

"Hey, might want to save that for the ride, you'll need it," Jeanne shot back, tossing one of the granola bars at Krystal. It bounced off her boob, and landed on the floor with a crackle.

"Oh, it's on!" Krystal shouted, quickly replacing the lid on her bottle, and grabbing the other bar from the counter, leaving Jeanne to pick up her own from the floor. She scooted around Jeanne, and headed for the garage. Hitting the garage button by the door, Krystal strapped on her bright pink helmet as light started to our in under the door. A cartoon skull and crossbones adorned each side of the helmet, with the words "bad girl" written below in bold black lettering. As she latched the strap under her chin, Jeanne walked into the garage, already snacking on her granola bar.

"Thought you said to save it for the ride. What, you need a pick-me-up already?" Krystal snickered.

"Nah, didn't want you stealing it when I pass you," Jeanne replied, as she snapped her helmet on. Her helmet was a neon green, with the same skull stickers as Krystal, minus the lettering. They both pushed their bikes out of the garage, and closed the door behind them.

"Okay, you said a challenge. What did you have in mind?" Krystal asked.

"I'm thinking a trip down memory lane. Remember the pier we got drunk at last year? I'll race you to it," Jeanne smiled at the memory. Krystal had turned 21 last year, and they went on a drinking spree that night to celebrate. Neither of them remember much, only the morning after when they both woke up under one of the local beach pier. Krystal wasn't very good at holding her liquor, and had never quite gotten over passing our on her first night of drinking.

"Oh, you just HAD to pick that spot," Krystal rolled her eyes. "Fine, and loser buys lunch. You'd better have your wallet, Jeanne!"

Jeanne smiled, and patted her front pocket. Krystal did the same, nodding to her sister.

"On your marks... get set... go!" Jeanne yelled.

The sisters pushed off, standing and pressing down on the pedals. As she picked up speed, she pressed herself, feeling the early morning sun already starting to heat up her skin.

********

Sara squirmed in her fleshy prison. Every step Krystal took had shaken her a little deeper into her ass, and Sara was losing a battle with the thong. She couldn't make out everything that was being said, but she did catch the countdown from Jeanne. As Sara heard go, everything started moving moving faster. The cheeks rose and fell against her, rubbing her back and forth with each pedal push from Krystal. Sara was smushed from both sides, being rolled slightly with each movement. She tried to keep herself facing outwards, but was having difficulty. She soon found herself turned sideways, her head held firmly by the soft skin. Her right arm was completely immobile, squished deeper in Krystal's ass. Sara reached with her left hand, clinging desperately to the thong, trying not to be sucked in further. Suddenly, the thong lurched forward, smashing into Sara and pulling her deeper. Sara squirmed and screamed, vainly trying to fight off the huge panties.

********

A few minutes into her ride, Krystal started to feel a wedgie forming in her crack. Reaching back with one hand, she firmly tugged up on her thong and shorts, wedging them both into her ass. She figured she might as well not fight against her own ass, and just let it have it's meal of silk and spandex. As her hand returned to the handle bars, Krystal shifted into higher gear, and lowered her ass down onto the seat for the first time. Her cheeks split on the thin seat cushion, allowing it to press deep into her ass crack. Krystal kept pedaling, determined to beat her sister.

********

Sara was in what could only be described as a nightmare. Krystal had yanked her thong deep into her ass, unknowingly shoving her little passenger deeper in the process. Sara was now facing into the dark crack, and the smell was much worse. The humidity was also rising, turning the ass into a giant sauna. Sara's eyes darted around, unable to turn her head even a little. As her eyes looked upwards, she stared at several beads of sweat forming. One by one, they became larger, and began their journey down Krystal's ass. Sara breathed deep, and held her breath as the first drop rolled straight into her face. She pressed her lips tightly together, trying hard to keep the salty liquid out of her mouth. Her hair was instantly soaked, and clung to her face. As the drop rolled down her body, it systematically soaked her shirt, then her shorts , and finally her socks and shoes. Sara sputtered, spitting the remaining sweat from her lips. She looked down, and watched as the droplet soaked into the thong near her feet. While she looked down, another droplet collided with her hair, quickly surrounding her face before she had a chance to react. It quickly worked its way into her mouth, filing it with briny water. Sara's eyes bugged out at the horrid taste, but there was too much sweat around her to spit it out. She gagged twice before the droplet had rolled on and released her face, finally letting her spit out the salty sweat. Sara's spirit was breaking, how could things get any worse?

********

Krystal looked over at Jeanne, then smirked and swerved down an alley. Jeanne yelled some obscenity after her, but Krystal was already too far away to make out what she said. Krystal knew more of the back roads and shortcut in Los Angeles than Jeanne did, and she intended to use every advantage she had.

The ground in the alley wasn't paved smooth like the streets, and Krystal swerved every few seconds to skip the potholes. Some were too big or close together for her to avoid, however, and Krystal hit a few head on. Each pothole she hit jarred Krystal and her bike, her chest and ass bouncing with each bump.

********

Sara felt everything fly up, then come crashing back down. Krystal must've hit a bump. The sweat had made everything slick, and the bump had shaken Sara loose enough that she began to slide down the thong again. Each bump she slid a few feet, getting closer to Krystal's asshole. Sara fought against the meaty walls, but they simply responded by raining down more sweat onto her. The air was very humid, like a jungle, and the vinegary odor of sweat began to mix with the foul odor of shit as Sara slid further. The thong was too slippery now for Sara to grab, so she tried to brace herself against the ass cheeks, like some cosmic hero in a trash compactor. One last bump, and Sara slid down several feet, coming face to face with Krystal's asshole. Sara wretched at the smell, it was beyond revolting. She could hardly turn her head away, the massive cheeks held her captive. In front of her, the pink ring swayed back and forth in time with Krystal's pedaling. Sweat beaded up around it, slowly dripping its way down to Sara. She tried to move her arms to defend herself from the salty onslaught, but it was no use. The droplets morphed around her arms, and soaked her face in foul anal sweat. Sara screamed in disgust, shaking her head back and forth as far as the ass cheeks would allow. The sweat continued to pour down, drop after drop drenching her whole body.

Sara felt something firm against her back. It wasn't just the thong, something more substantive was pressing into her. Sara wailed as the firm pressure moved her slowly forward, closer to the awaiting asshole. It twitched as her face was now inches from the puckered opening. Sara tried to hold her breath as much as she could; the smell was overwhelming. Her legs were pressed into the skin below the asshole, unable to budge at all with Krystal's weight resting on them. As Sara took another breath of foul air, the asshole lunged forward, her face making contact with the tight hole. Sara's struggles increased, as her air supply was cut off completely.

********

Krystal slowed, and came to a stop at a red light. She leaned back in her seat slightly, resting her weight completely on her ass. As she waited for the light to change, she saw among the cars another biker. Jeanne flew through the intersection, turning her head in Krystal's direction as she passed. Krystal could've sworn she saw Jeanne smiling as she sailed past. Grunting in frustration, Krystal began tapping her foot on the pedal, impatiently waiting for the light to change. The instant it changed, Krystal stood up and threw all of her weight into the pedals, trying to keep pace with the cars around her, and make up time and overtake Jeanne.

********

Sara gasped as the asshole retreated. Her face was coated in a greasy film from the foul orifice. She coughed a few times, and struggled to wipe the residue from her mouth. The sweat continued to rain down one drop at a time, this time providing her with a rinse of relatively clean water. Sara tried to spit out the taste of ass from her mouth, only to have it replaced immediately with the salty flavor of sweat. As the asshole lifted, the cheeks began their rhythmic pumping up and down, and resumed kneading Sara in between. Her legs were plastered to the thong and Krystal's skin, and as Sara tried to kick them, she realized they weren't going anywhere. Her arms were freed up slightly though, and Sara tried to keep the sweat out of her mouth and eyes, and hope that Krystal reached her destination soon.

The cheeks slowed their churning, then stopped. Sara knew what was coming, and pushed her arms out in front of her face, hoping in vain to stop what was coming next. Sure enough, the pink ring descended on her, and her fingers slipped against the oily surface, offering little resistance before getting pressed back above Sara's head. Her face was once again buried against Krystal's asshole, and her muffled screams barely registered outside of the thong, and were drowned out long before they could reach anybody's ears. Sara beat her fists against the edge of the asshole, pleading for clean air.

********

Krystal came to a stop at another light, resting her legs and taking several deep breaths. She hadn't seen Jeanne again, and hoped she was stuck in traffic on another street. As she waited, she felt a small itching sensation in her ass. Looking around at the other drivers, she made sure the coast was clear before reaching back and rubbing her finger against her sweat-soaked shorts. The itch was right against her asshole, and Krystal tried not to draw too much attention as she rubber her finger back and forth to relieve the irritation.

A horn beeped behind her, and Krystal jumped and nearly fell off her bike. The light had changed, and the older lady behind her was quite finished with the show. Krystal felt her face flush cherry red, as she straightened back up and pedaled through the intersection.

********

Sara was pounding her fists against the asshole when something unexpected pushed against her from behind. Apparently she had gotten Krystal's attention, but not in the way she had hoped. Through sopping wet thong and shorts, a massive digit pressed into the back of Sara's head, and began to rub up and down. Sara's head was pushed hard against the puckering hole, which slowly opened and slid along her face, stopping at her neck. Sara writhed in absolute disgust, pushing with all her might to pull her head free. The more she struggled, the more vigorously the giant finger rubbed. Sara fought against her own will, and managed to hold still for several seconds, waiting for the finger to retreat. As it did, Sara gave one final push with her hands, and her head slid free with a slick popping sound. Her hair was now also coated in an oily film, and her arms and chest were coated as well. Sara sobbed, she was nothing more than an itch in someone's ass.

********

Krystal caught all of the green lights the rest of the way. As she rode onto the sidewalk, she looked ahead and frowned. Riding out onto the pier was a biker with a neon green helmet, it had to be Jeanne. Krystal grumbled, knowing Jeanne wouldn't pick the cheapest place to eat if she won.

As she rode up to the pier, she noticed the green bike helmet had stopped halfway out. As she got closer, her hopes lifted; the cyclist was a man, not Jeanne! Krystal pedaled past him, heading out to the edge of the pier. As she reached the end, she dismounted her bike and leaned it against the railing, and pulled out her phone. Her thumbs tapped across the screen, sending a quick text to Jeanne to see if she had arrived. Krystal held the phone up, and snapped a quick picture of herself and her bike, as proof she was there. She pressed the green Send icon, and slipped her phone back into her pocket, waiting for the buzzing to announce Jeanne's reply. She turned around and faced out towards the sea, enjoying the cool sea breeze on her face.

********

Sara was exhausted. The giant cheeks had finally stopped pedaling, and were now spread just enough for her to move around, albeit slowly. She didn't have nearly enough energy now to try and climb her way out, she'd just have to wait until Krystal changed, or stopped abusing her with her ass long enough to rest. Sara laid back in the thong, and quickly passed out from exhaustion.

End Notes:

The great race is over! But Sara's not out yet, Krystal still has to get home.

 

Kudos to anyone who noticed the Star Wars reference. :P

Chapter 7 - Under the Sea(t) by 3l33thax0r
Author's Notes:

Well, this chapter was SUPPOSED to be up a few days ago, but a certain game with giant robots just came out, and I got distracted. Oopsies...

********

Krystal snickered as Jeanne rolled up next to her at the edge of the pier. "Told you I knew all the shortcuts," she teased.

"No fair, I got stuck behind a bus for 4 blocks! Nobody appreciates cyclists anyway around here." Jeanne pouted as she locked her bike next to Krystal's, and leaned against the railing with her. "Okay, you won, where do you want to eat?" she signed.

Krystal turned away from the ocean, and looked down the pier. Small shops and eateries dotted both sides, the various colors calling out for attention. "Let's see..... how about the place with that green shrimp sign? We've never been there before."

"Feeling adventurous are we? Or are you just picking seafood because it's more expensive?" Jeanne questioned.

"Oh hush, you made the bet, remember? Don't bite off more than you can chew next time!"

"Fine, green shrimp place it is."

The sisters walked away from their bikes, and headed for the quaint little shop. There was a bar facing the ocean, and the two sat themselves at the end nearest the pier railing. Krystal felt a slight squish in her bum as she sat; she definitely had a case of swamp butt going on. Hopefully the sweat wouldn't soak through TOO much before lunch was over. She signed quietly, and began skimming through the menu for something to eat.

********

Sara awoke with a jolt. Krystal had sat down again, trapping Sara's legs against her asshole. Sara tried to roll over and pull herself loose with the thong, but the weight was too much, and held her firmly in place. The thong felt a little cooler than before, the brisk ocean air slowly seeping in through the fabrics. The relief was heavenly compared to the sweltering heat pouring from Krystal's ass crack. Sara leaned into the sweaty thong, trying to enjoy the crisp air gently blowing on her back, trying to find some relief to the short sauna that held her prisoner.

Whatever Krystal was doing was keeping her relatively stationary, which was a blessing and a curse for Sara. While she had time to recover from the brutal squashing she had endured during the bike ride, her legs were still helplessly pinned in Krystal's ass crack, and had fallen asleep from the lack of circulation. Sara knew that once she moved again, things were going to sting as her legs were involuntarily shifted with Krystal's movements. She laid helplessly against the thong. The sweating had slowed down, but she was still soaked in Krystal's ass sweat, and the thong was trapping more of the acrid liquid against her back.

********

Krystal and Jeanne sat at the little diner, enjoying the ocean breeze, and the delicious fried shrimp. The fact that the bar seating allowed them to show off their assets to the boys walking by didn't hurt either, with Jeanne throwing a few come-hither eyes to some of the hot guys as they took a second glance. As they finished their meal and stood up to collect their bikes, Jeanne asked, "want to ride back with me? I won't race this time."

"Nah, I think I'll catch the bus home. Riding on a full tummy would just spell bad news."

"Okay, well, I guess I'll see you at home." Jeanne reached over, giving Krystal a big hug. She slapped her sister's ass before letting go, eliciting a soft yelp from Krystal. Jeanne smirked as she hopped onto her bike, and pedaled off down the pier.

Krystal coiled the bike lock under the seat, and grabbed the handles. She walked her bike to the entrance of the pier, and sat down at the bus stop. Something was still tickling her ass, and was finally starting to bug her. Krystal squeezed her cheeks together, then shifted her weight back and forth between her cheeks, trying to grind out the itch. After several seconds, the irritation subsided, and Krystal leaned back against the advertisement on the bench.

********

Sara felt Krystal begin to walk again, and when she sat down, her entire body was smushed back into the sweaty crack. Sara squirmed as much as she could, trying to get a breath of untainted air. Krystal must have felt her this time, as the massive cheeks began to press tightly together. Sara felt all of the air being squeezed from her lungs, her gaping mouth trying to suck in more precious oxygen. After several grueling seconds, the pressure subsided, and the cheeks began to roll side to side, like a ship on stormy seas. Sara wheezed as her lungs re-inflated, and sputtered as the motion loosened up a bit more sweat, coating her in a fresh layer of salty grime. Sara clawed at the thong, desperate to pull herself to higher ground. Finally, the shifting stopped, and the massive ass leaned back, plowing Sara right back into the ass crack. Sara lay defeated, her arms pinned above her head, and her body compressed between tons of ass yet again.

********

Krystal dozed for a few minutes, almost missing the bus as it pulled up. The driver quickly beeped the horn, jolting Krystal from her nap. She hopped up, and quickly loaded her bike onto the rack on the front of the bus. As she stepped inside, she apologized to the driver and swiped her card to pay. Krystal made her way to the back of the bus, and sat down in an empty row next to the emergency exit. She propped her feet up against the handrail, and leaned back into the seat cushions, settling in for the ride.

********

Sara felt Krystal stand up, releasing the weight from her back. She pulled on the thong, and began to make progress to the waistband. Each step Krystal took shook Sara to her bones, but she pushed on. Finally, she reached the waistband, just as Krystal sat down again. The top of her ass crack leaned into Sara, but didn't pin her like before, allowing her to slowly try and budge the waistband. Sara slid her arms under the elastic, and tried to pry it open. However, the stretchy material was far too strong for her to move. After several feeble attempts, Sara screamed in frustration, kicking her arms and legs in a mini-tantrum. She stopped cold as the waistband above her flew open, and a pair of gigantic fingers filled the sky. Sara barely had time to register what was going on before the digits pressed against her head, driving her a few feet down, and slid her back into the crack. The fingers began to scratch as the crack, roughly rubbing Sara up and down the tight crevice. Sara pushed against the fingernail, hoping to pry herself free, but the pressure on her torso was too great. As the fingers began their retreat, Sara hugged onto the nail, hoping to be pulled with it, but the sweat from Krystal's ass had made everything too slippery to grab. Sara watched in despair as the waistband snapped shut, sealing her in.

********

Krystal looked around, and slipped one hand behind her back. That damn itch was back, and was higher in her ass now. She rubbed vigorously for several seconds, hoping she had finally quelled the itch. As she removed her hand, she rubbed the sweat off her fingers on her leg, hoping nobody would notice. Krystal pulled out her phone, and began texting, hoping to pass the time on the bus ride quickly.

As the bus pulled up to her stop, Krystal stood up and exited, and removed her bike from the rack. She still had about two blocks to go, so she lazily pedaled home, not bothering to push her body. The California sun was already high in the sky, and even the quick ride home brought her body temperature up enough to resume sweating. "I hope I beat Jeanne home, so I can shower quickly," Krystal thought to herself. Jeanne was notorious for taking forever in the shower, usually consuming all of the hot water before Krystal could use it. Sure enough, Jeanne's bike was absent from the garage, signalling the shower was all hers. She leaned her bike against the wall, hanging her helmet from one of the handle bars, dangling by one strap. Krystal pressed the garage button, and watched briefly to ensure the rolling door began to descend before heading inside. Once inside, Krystal made her way to her room, then rifled through her dresser drawers, fishing out some fresh clothes to wear. She piled them on the corner of the bed, and shut her bedroom door, granting herself a sense of privacy. She began to roll up her shirt, sliding it past her breasts and off over her head. Next came the bra, slipping free and releasing the twin peaks. Krystal hooked her thumbs around the waistband of her shorts, and tugged the elastic down below her hips, letting them fall to her feet as gravity took over for her. Finally came the thong. Krystal reached back with one hand, and peeled the sweat-soaked fabric from her ass, dropping it in the pile of sweaty clothes at her feet. She gathered up the clean clothes from the edge of the bed, and headed off to the bathroom for a shower, gently kicking the door closed behind her.

********

Sara felt Krystal's ass cheeks squeeze around her, then relax. As they released their grip on her, the thong began to retreat. Sara was caught off guard, and couldn't get a firm grip on the sweaty band as it slipped away her. Sara was held in place by the massive cheeks, but at least her escape route was finally clear. She began to slowly work her way out of Krystal's crack, reaching forward and grabbing onto the sweaty ass, and pulling her body forward. Each pull was a little easier than the last, as Sara made progress in her escape. As Sara's head finally broke free from between the cheeks, Krystal began to move again, gently squishing Sara with each step. Sara couldn't see where she was headed, but it wasn't hard to guess where a sweaty naked woman would be headed: the shower. Sara renewed her efforts to pull herself free, hoping to fall to a carpet and not a tile surface in the bathroom. Sara knew she didn't have much time when Krystal raised on leg and kicked the door shut behind her.

End Notes:

Sara might need a good washing too...

Her unaware status will be ending shortly, in the next few chapters I think.

Chapter 8 - Waterboarding by 3l33thax0r
Author's Notes:

Bath time...

********

Sara had freed herself up to her waist when she heard the shower head sputter to life. She had only a few more seconds to break free, and she pushed with all of her might against the soft cheeks. Her body slowly began to slide free, the sweat providing some benefit to Sara for once. As her hips slid free, Sara felt Krystal take a step, and saw a glass door swing shut. She was in the shower. The room quickly began to fill with steam, fogging up the shower door almost immediately. Sara looked down and stopped struggling to get free. Directly below her was the drain, with holes that Sara could easily slip through if she fell. Krystal turned around, her back facing the shower head. As the water soaked into her hair, a torrent of water began rushing down the slope of her back, heading straight for Sara. The waterfall crashed into Sara, almost pulling her loose from Krystal's crack, something Sara ironically didn't want to happen at the moment. She twisted her body, and pressed one arm back between the cheeks, trying to anchor herself until the onslaught of water was over.

********

Krystal ran her fingers through her hair, letting the water soak every follicle. She relaxed her body slightly, the hot water and steamy air soothing her skin. As she gently shook her head, she ran her hands down her sides and hips, gently pressing her ass together. She reached over to the shelf and grabbed her washcloth and body soap, flipping the lid open with a gentle cracking sound. She poured a generous helping of wash into the cloth, and squeezed her hand shut to press the soap into the cloth. The scent of strawberries filled the shower, and Krystal smiled as she closed her eyes, and began to rub the soap all over her body.

********

Sara felt Krystal's hands push her ass together, giving her an unexpected hug with her cheeks. Sara used her free hand to wipe the water from her face, and blinked several times to clear her eyesight. A crack rang out in the shower, followed by the overwhelming smell of fruit. For Krystal, it was the scent of strawberries, but for Sara, the smell was almost overpowering. Sara looked along the curve of Krystal's back, watching her hands pass the bubbly washcloth across every surface of her body. Suddenly, the cloth went out of sight. Sara looked around, but was overtaken from behind by a wall of bubbles. Before she could even scream, Sara was caught up underneath the foam covered cloth, being dragged across acres of Krystal's ass. Sara's lungs burned for air, and she struggled against the coarse fibers, grabbing one in each hand. The cloth pulled away from Krystal's skin, and Sara's face was covered in bubbles the size of her body. She breathed in, feeling lightheaded from the potency of the strawberry scent. The bubbles around her distorted her vision, bending light in all directions. Each bubble provided a fish-eye view of the shower, but Sara couldn't make out where she was headed next. A large tan shape that Sara assumed was Krystal, was getting larger, until all of the bubbles showed it. Sara heard several loud pops all around as the washcloth made contact with Krystal's skin, and Sara sucked in a deep breath before her bubble burst, and she was once against rubbed around. The cloth chafed her arms and legs, turning them bright red. Sara let go of the cloth, and tried to find a hand hold on Krystal's skin. A large bump slid up between Sara's legs, and she stopped sliding as her crotch slammed into the thick protrusion. Sara felt the washcloth slide by along her back, leaving a trail of bubbles behind like a soapy slug. Sara swatted her hand around her face, trying to make an air pocket to replenish her lungs. Her other hand tried to grip to the skin, but her hold was precarious at best. Sara squeezed her legs together, it was like trying to stay on a horse. Through a thin gap in the bubbles, Sara saw Krystal reach for the shower head, and began to rinse herself off. Sara hugged the skin and clamped her legs, desperately trying to not be washed away with the bubbles. Finally, the water stopped, and only trickles of water ran down Krystal's body. Sara opened her eyes, and gasped as she realized her predicament. She was straddling one of Krystal's nipples, with no way down.

********

Krystal rotated the faucet, slowly silencing the shower head. She slid the glass door open, and stepped out onto the little bath mat. Beads of water slid down her curves, some diving to the mat below, soaking in an leaving tiny dark spots behind. Krystal reached for a towel perched on the back of the bathroom door. Her toes stood at the edge of the bath mat, and her torso bent forward as she reached. Krystal hated walking on slippery tile, and leaned forward, her fingers flicking the tail of a towel. She finally grabbed it and tugged, pulling it free from the hook. She wrapped it around her like a cloak, pulling on both ends to press the body of the towel into her back. She ran it along her shoulders, over and under her perky breasts, and down between her legs. As she finished up, she returned the towel to its hook, and began to dress herself.

********

Sara felt the massive boob slid forward as Krystal reached for the towel. She gripped with all her might, trying desperately not to fall to her doom. As Krystal began to dry off, Sara tried to prepare for the inevitable. Sure enough, the towel slid under the tit, causing to rise like a fleshy wave. Sara's eyes bugged out of her skull as the towel made a second pass, this time across the nipples. The coarse fibers brushed against her like ten thousand fuzzy branches, the sheer force knocking her loose from her perch. Sara tumbled down along the length of the towel, rolling among the fibers. They slowed her descent, but she was too disoriented to grab onto anything. Her limbs swung loosely around her, but she could get a grip on the now moist towel. Suddenly, Sara was in free fall; the towel had run out. She screamed briefly before landing on the bath mat, the carpet sparing her spine from being snapped like a toothpick. Sara rolled over onto her back, and gazed at the giantess towering above her. A few droplets of water still dribbled down her back as Krystal finished drying her hair. Sara groaned, her body still recovering from the impact. She winced as she tried to sit up, and failed to notice Krystal shift her legs as she dried them. A shadow fell over Sara, and she looked up to see Krystal's wrinkly sole settle over her. The pad smothered Sara, the wet skin cool and soft, but still heavy and overpowering. Sara was crushed into the mat, her face wedged into a wrinkle. Even though she had just showered, at this proximity Sara could still smell the sour odor of foot. Krystal shifted her weight, letting some of the pressure off of Sara. Krystal moved her foot back and forth slowly in motion with her drying, dragging her wet sole across Sara's poor body. Finally, the foot lifted away, and Sara could take a full breath of air again. The light above her flipped off, and Krystal closed the bathroom door as she left, trapping Sara in darkness. The only light left was from the bottom of the door, trickling in and providing just enough light for Sara to make out the floor. She wiggled her body and sat up, the carpet having formed a tiny imprint of her body being pressed into it. Sara stood shakily to her feet, and brushed her hands across her torso and legs, straightening her foot-ironed shirt out. Sara waded through the bath mat, and began to jog once she hit the tile. She hoped Krystal was still in her room, and maybe could finally notice her.

End Notes:

Okay, I'm at a crossroads here. Not sure if it'll stay unaware, or if the next chapter will be discovery. And if so, who's gonna find her?

I've been writing chapters completely out of order as ideas come, so I'm working on piecing them together in the background. Once I have that, I'll probably have a dump of 3-4 chapters for you guys!

Chapter 9 - Welcome to Hell by 3l33thax0r
Author's Notes:
Okay, here we go! This one is a little shorter, as I've been focusing on some plot ideas further down the road (yeah, I get distracted a bit). Enjoy!
********
Sara reached the bathroom door, her source of light. Even at her diminutive size, she still had to crouch slightly to slip under the wooden barrier. Halfway under the door, the carpet started in Krystal's room. Sara laid down and began to crawl, the carpet supporting her tiny body like a vast mattress. As she slipped through, she stood up and surveyed the room. Krystal was sitting on the edge of her bed, slipping on a pair of socks. "Ah hell, might as well," Sara thought to herself. She began to wave her little arms above her head, and hollered, "Over here! Help!"

After shouting herself hoarse, Sara huffed and dropped her arms to her sides. Krystal couldn't hear her, her eyes never looked up from her shoes, or the phone in her hand. Sara took off in a sprint, the carpet springing slightly under her feet. It was similar to running on sand, minus the tiny grains getting everywhere. Sara kept her eyes on Krystal, and began yelling and waving her arms as she was about halfway across the floor. She heard a voice behind her, "You still here, Krys?" Sara spun around, and lost her footing in the carpet. She tumbled down, and stayed down. Standing in the doorway was Jeanne, barefoot and in only her underwear. Sara shivered, and prayed that Jeanne hadn't seen her.

********

"I'm almost done, one second Jeanne." Krystal didn't look up from her phone.

"You keep being late, they're gonna fire your sorry ass," Jeanne scolded.

"Alright, I'm going! Geez, what made you so bossy today?" Krystal rolled her eyes and switched off her phone's screen. Her love for Starbucks had died a week after she got the job. Who knew people could be so rude? She stood up, grabbed her black sun visor from her dresser, and slipped it on around her ponytail. "There, happy?"

"Almost, now scoot." Jeanne slapped Krystal's butt as they both left the room.

********

Sara had burrowed herself into the carpet, trying to hide herself. Krystal and Jeanne bickered for a moment, before Krystal got up and headed for the door. Sara's muscles tensed as Krystal's shoe landed just feet away from her head, she was sure the carpet wouldn't be enough padding to survive that. Sara turned her head, and watched the giant sisters leave the room, Krystal pulling the door shut behind her. She waited for the footfalls to die down outside the door before standing back up. At least now she had time to get to a better vantage point without risk of being flattened under foot. Sara started walking over to the bed, eyeing the bed sheet hanging down to the floor.

The muffled sound of a door closing rumbled through the room, and Sara heard footfalls again. She began to pick up the pace, running for the drooping sheet. She had maybe 100 yards to go when she heard the door handle turn quickly, and the door flew open, sending a light breeze across the floor. Jeanne stood in the doorway again, this time with a sadistic grin on her face. Sara's froze in her tracks, scared to give away her position with moving.

"I know you're here little bug, I saw you just a moment ago." Jeanne's smiled widened with those words. Sara's blood turned to ice, she had been noticed earlier.

"You're not going to get away this time. Krystal won't be back for quite a while, so I have plenty of time to find you." Jeanne slowly walked into the room, her feet sinking into the carpet with each step. "Here's the deal, Sara. You come out now, and I make this painless for you. Make me have to come find you, and, well..." Jeanne licked her lips and giggled, "let's just say you don't me to find you."

Sara felt like her knees were about to buckle. Jeanne hadn't seen her yet, or she would've grabbed her by now. But Sara was out in the open, and if she moved, Jeanne would likely see her before she could make it under the bed. Sara watched Jeanne, hoping her head would turn away. But Jeanne stood just inside the door, staring intently at the floor, eyes darting in all direction, hoping to spot her prey.

"I'll give you one minute to come out. Otherwise, you'd better hope you can hide."

Sara's forehead and hands started to sweat. Her heart was pounding, shoving adrenaline through her veins. Jeanne was moving her eyes too fast, Sara was sure she'd be spotted if she ran. But what did Jeanne mean "painless"? Was she going to make her full size again? Was this still about the cheerleading? At this point, Sara didn't give a shit about that, Jeanne could have the spot, as long as she made Sara big again.

"Thirty seconds, runt."

"Fuck it," Sara thought. She wasn't going to leave her fate to some bitch like Jeanne.

"Fifteen seconds. I don't see you..."

"Sara slowly turned her body, and crouched into a running position.

"Ten. Nine. Eight..."

Sara took off, her tiny feet flying over the carpet.

"Seven. Six. Fi... oooooo. Is that you, little bug?" Jeanne spotted movement near the foot of the bed, and stepped closer, bending down to inspect.

Sara didn't stop, and didn't turn her head. She felt the ground shake as Jeanne stepped closer.

"It is you! C'mere you little bug!" Jeanne's hand shot out, her finger and thumb converting into a pincer. "Gotcha!"

Sara was just a few steps away from the bed sheets when she felt a blow to her back. She shrieked and threw her arms forward, landing face down in the carpet. Jeanne's fingers pulled back as she examined her catch, and Sara wasted no time in bolting back up and hiding behind the sheets.

Jeanne growled when she found her fingertips empty. "Okay, minute's up, Sara. Better hope I don't find you now, or you're gonna wish you had died in that boot under Krystal's foot."

Sara's mind was flooded with survival instincts. She jumped at the sheets, and began pulling herself up. Jeanne's hand returned, this time with all fingers extended. They brushed up against everything, probing for little Sara. Sara felt the sheet jerk upwards, and almost lost her grip. The sheet lifted and spread as Jeanne stretched it, removing the wrinkles and folds. Sara held on for dear life. She felt hot air wash over her, and knew it was over.

"There you are," Jeanne breathed over Sara. Her eyes glared at the tiny woman clinging to the sheets. She reached out her hand again, this time pinching Sara between her fingers.

Sara screamed as the monolithic digits pressed against her sides. The pressure of Jeanne's grip hurt like hell, and as she began to pull back, Sara slowly lost her grip on the sheets. She felt herself lifted up, before she was brought before a pair of piercing blue eyes. Sara struggled against the giant fingers, screaming her lungs out.

Jeanne's lips curved back into a dark smile as tiny screams fell on her eardrums. This was going to be a good night at home for her after all.

"Hello, Sara. Welcome to hell."
End Notes:
For those who have asked: no, this is not totally the end of unaware for this story. I have a few ideas for where poor little Sara is going, but I needed a bigger set of hands to do so. Expect some mixed settings in the future!
Chapter 10 - Stuck in the Middle by 3l33thax0r
Author's Notes:
So, what is Jeanne going to do with Sara anyway?

This one is for the boob fans.

********
Sara thrashed between Jeanne's fingers, and shouted for her freedom. "Let me go you monster!" Jeanne responded with a smirk and a squeeze, and Sara's shouts became unintelligible screams as pain shot through her torso.

Jeanne shifted her weight and stood up, keeping her pinched fingers close to her face. Sara's struggling diminished, now fearful of a fall from her new height. Jeanne noticed the change in Sara's resistance, and decided to run with it. "Whoopsies..." she feigned shock as her fingers split open, sending Sara spiraling through the air. she quickly swung her hand down to her waist and cupped it below Sara, interrupting her trip to the floor. As she lifted a shuddering Sara back up to her face, Jeanne said, "Look here, little bug. I don't know how you managed to survive this long without being squished under my little sister's foot. You're obviously more durable than I expected." With that, Jeanne gave Sara another crushing squeeze, sending more tiny screams into the air. "I should just crush you now and get it over with, but I think that would be too easy. Maybe...I'll just play with you until you break."

Jeanne tipped her cupped hand towards her chest, slowing tilting it further forward. Sara scrambled in the moving hand to maintain her footing, pressing her back against the palm of the massive hand. She could feel the tendons tense against her back as Jeanne splayed her fingers, and Sara began to slide. Her arms gripped at the soft skin, as the angle of Jeanne's hand continued to increase. Jeanne smirked, and jerked her hand vertical, dumping Sara from her palm. A small squeal was heard, before Sara landed with a tiny thump against the top of Jeanne's ample breasts.

Sara bounced a few times on Jeanne's soft skin, before beginning to slide towards the valley of her cleavage. Her tiny hand clawed at the smooth skin, and Sara's descent slowed. Jeanne tilted her head forward and stared down at Sara, her hair falling around and forming a giant curtain around her chest. Jeanne frowned as Sara slowly made progress and began to crawl towards the edge of her V-neck top. Jeanne raised her hand up next to her breast, and gently swatted the side of her boob. A ripple flowed across her chest, overtaking Sara like a wave. The frown reverted to a sadistic smile as Jeanne watched Sara tumble backwards towards her cleavage. Tiny yelps could be heard as Sara rolled head over heels. She was unable to regain her balance as Jeanne continued to pat the side of her chest, sending shockwaves of milky flesh across the surface of her breast. Sara rolled down into Jeanne's cleavage, desperately grasping at the smooth skin.

Jeanne giggled as she felt Sara's tiny body slip between her tits. At her tiny size, she barely produced a noticeable tickle on her skin, but the power she had over Sara gave Jeanne a sense of euphoria. She felt Sara finally stop slipping deeper, apparently wedged snugly between her breasts. Jeanne cooed down to her cleavage, her lower lip poking out in a mock pouty face. "Uh oh, looks like someone's stuck! What to do..." Jeanne placed her hands on each side of her rack, and began to slowly push her breasts together. Sara's pathetic screams increased in pitch, before they were silenced by the compressing flesh. Jeanne watched with glee as Sara's face was engulfed by the swelling flesh, leaving only a pair of tiny flailing arms above. As she pressed just a little harder, Jeanne's smile broadened as those tiny arms were swallowed up as well by her boobs. Jeanne began to rub her breasts up and down slowly, mashing Sara's tiny body all over her skin. Jeanne felt a tingle run down her spine as Sara's occasional pleas and cries fell on her ears.

Sara was trying to stay afloat in the sea of churning flesh. The soft skin pressed against her from both sides, making a breath of air almost impossible. What air she did manage to gulp down, Sara used to scream for mercy. She could feel the tight space between Jeanne's breasts warming up, and the skin began to feel moist at sweat began to slowly build from the action. Sara could feel her clothes dampening as her body was rubbed and squashed in every direction. Suddenly, the pressure surrounding her increased, flattening her tiny form between the fleshy orbs. Sara felt lightheaded from the lack of air, and her eyes began to droop as consciousness fluttered away.

Jeanne released her grip, halting the steamroller effect on the little prisoner in her cleavage. She reached down with two fingers, and plucked Sara from between her breasts. As she held her up to her eyes, Jeanne chuckled. Sara's body looked soaked in sweat, and her face was cheery red. Jeanne could feel her puny chest struggle to expand between her fingers.

"Let's see if you're even useful to keep around, little bug."

Jeanne slid her free hand along her chest, and hooked her fingers around her collar, and pulled back, revealing a lacy bra. She began to lower Sara towards the imposing cup. Sara wasn't struggling as much, still trying to catch her breath.

"All right, bitch, time to put your squirming to good use." Jeanne slipped her fingers down the back of the cup, shoving Sara deep into the bra. She twisted her fingers around, positioning her captive's face against her areola. Her fingers retreated, and Jeanne could feel Sara's struggles against her hardening nipple. She let her collar go, and traced her fingers around her curvaceous chest. The slight tickling of Sara against her nipple felt amazing. She could feel a heat rising between her thighs, and knew she'd have to try Sara down there later. She had only a few minutes before she'd have to leave for work, and Sara would have to make due in her bra until later.

Sara writhed against the pink nipple as she tried to wiggle free. Her face was positioned in center of Jeanne's areola, and the hardening point began to push into her face. Sara strained to turn her head sideways, lest she be suffocated by the growing nipple. The firm flesh pressed against her cheek, driving her head into the bra cup. Sara squirmed, trying to pull herself away from the nipple, but Jeanne's bra was too tight, and offered no space to move. All of a sudden, everything compressed, mashing Sara face first into the skin.

Jeanne cupped her hands around her breasts, slowly squeezing and massaging them. She could feel Sara's struggle intensify as Jeanne kneaded her tits, slowly grinding Sara into her nipple. Jeanne could feel her thighs beginning to dampen as the exquisite sensation of Sara's struggles teased her. She rolled her head to the side slightly and closed her eyes, savoring the pleasure the little bitch was providing.
End Notes:
Another (chapter) bites the dust!

I know some people have expressed a desire for more unaware, and I promise, IT SHALL RETURN. I have 2 chapters written that are at least partially unaware, and a third that is almost fully unaware. They're just a little ways out in my evil plan though, so sit tight!
Chapter 11 - Ready for Work by 3l33thax0r
Author's Notes:
Play time can't last forever, or can it?

Shifting gears back to the booty, only this time, it's intentional. >:D

********
Jeanne's eyes shot open as her phone buzzed. Her hands dropped from her chest, and she fished her phone from her pocket. An alarm blared from it's speakers, reminding her of work. She muttered under her breath, not wanting her alone time with Sara to end. She reached down and dug Sara out from her prison. The tiny girl was on the verge of unconsciousness from the crushing, and simply rolled over in Jeanne's palm.

"Well, I have to go to work now, runt." Jeanne chided. "I can't just let you wander around, wouldn't want Krystal to find you before I'm ready for her to know." Jeanne closed her hand into a loose fist, and walked into her room. she opened her hand and deposited Sara on the top of a dresser.

"So... you'll just have to come with me." Jeanne bent over, and slipped off her jeans. Her thumbs slid under the waistband of her panties, and slowly glided over Jeanne's wide hips. Sara watched from the dresser, noting that Jeanne never took her eyes off of her. Jeanne smiled as Sara stared, a wicked plan forming in her mind.

Sara slowly began to walk backwards, terrified by the look in Jeanne's eyes. Jeanne noticed, and sprang forward. "Uh uh, little bug. You're not getting away so easily." Sara squeaked and curled into a ball as Jeanne rested a hand over her, trapping her on the dresser top. She rummaged through a drawer for a moment, before lifting her hand. Sara looked up from her cowering pose, and shuddered at the sight. Hanging from one of Jeanne's outstretched fingers was a skimpy g-string, the look on Jeanne's face betraying her plan. Sara scrambled to her feet, but before she could take two steps, a pair of fingers grabbed her.

"Since you're a little Houdini, I'll just have to make sure you cant escape while I'm at work." Jeanne set the thin cloth down, and retrieved something from another drawer. Sara kicked and screamed in protest, deathly afraid of where she was headed. Krystal's ass was bad enough, and that was without her even knowing about Sara's presence. Jeanne's ass was easily two sizes large than Krystal, and slightly more rounded.

Jeanne pressed a finger against Sara's face "Shh, save your strength, runt. you'll ned it." With that, she straightened out the g-string, and placed Sara against the thin strap. Sara thrashed around, unwilling to take another trip between someone's ass cheeks.

Jeanne frowned. "Stop squirming, dammit! You're gonna make me late!" Sara refused to comply, so Jeanne decided to step up her punishment. With one hand pinching Sara's waist, she reached her other hand down, and pressed her thumb firmly against Sara's head. The tiny arms began pounding against her thumb, signaling her plan was working. Soon, Sara's struggles began to die down, before her little arms fell limp to the dresser. Jeanne quickly retracted her thumb, and stared at Sara. She could see her little eyes dashing about, as she tried to catch her breath, and she was no longer resisting Jeanne's hands.

"Better," Jeanne uttered under breath, as she began to wrap a thread around Sara's legs. Before Sara could react, she was already wrapped at the ankles, and Jeanne had begun to tie the knot around her waist. Sara began tugging at the restraints wrapped around her hips, but only succeeded in lining up her arms for the final binding. Tiny screams of fear brought a smile to Jeanne as she tied the precise little knots around her victim.

"I think this should keep you snug while I'm at work." Jeanne stood back and admired her work. Sara's minute frame barely stood out against the panty string, and Jeanne made sure she was secure by gently tugging on Sara's head. She bent down and laid the g-string out on the floor, and proceeded to finish getting ready.

Sara fought against the threads, but they were too tight for her to wiggle loose. She glanced over occasionally at Jeanne, who was slipping on a new shirt, and a bright blue miniskirt. Sara felt the carpet shake as Jeanne walked over, fully dressed minus underwear. A foot landed on each side of Sara, and Jeanne leaned to the side, smiling down at her new favorite undergarments.

"Sara, does this skirt make my ass look big?" Jeanne gyrated her hips, sending ruffles through her miniskirt. Sara trembled in terror, the memory of the morning's bike ride still fresh in her mind. Jeanne crouched down, her massive cheeks spreading before Sara's eyes. Jeanne's asshole puckered, as if it was winking at Sara, knowing what was to come.

"I didn't get the time to shower since my bike ride this morning. It still feels a little sweaty back there, hope you don't mind." Jeanne's hand reached down and grabbed the waistband of the g-string, and began to stand up. Sara watched as the ass cheeks slowly slid back together, obscuring Jeanne's filthy pink hole from view, at least for the moment.

"Get comfy, Sara. It's gonna be a long day at the office." Jeanne slowly pulled the panties up, feeling the thin gusset stick to her moist pussy. Her hand slowly worked backwards, making sure to pull Sara in slowly.

Sara screamed in despair as the light around her faded. Her arms and face made contact with Jeanne's warm ass cheeks, and she began to slip deeper. The smell was awful, stale sweat mixed with the faint odor of shit. Sara felt the walls close in around her as Jeanne flexed her ass. Jeanne was right, it was still sweaty back here. Sara could feel the humidity in the tainted air.

Jeanne looked at her phone on the dresser and sighed. She had to get going, and decided to wrap things up. With one quick jerk, she pulled her g-string firmly up her ass, wedging the string and Sara deep in the confines of her round booty. She could feel Sara's futile squirming just outside her asshole, and smiled as she walked out of her room. She swung by the kitchen, and opened the fridge.

Jeanne slowly bent over, keeping her knees straight, as she looked for her lunch. She could feel the g-string tighten as she bent lower, and continued to stretch further. As she reached the bottom drawer, she felt Sara finally make contact with her asshole, and giggled. She grabbed a microwave burrito, and before standing up, reached back with one hand, and rested a finger on her tiny captive, pinning her against her back door, and slowly stood up. She felt her cheeks compressing around her hand, squeezing her tiny captive and holding her firmly in place. Jeanne's finger slowly retreated from her ass, and she sighed contentedly as she adjusted her skirt.

"Mmm, I guess it's burritos for lunch, what do you think, Sara?" Jeanne slapped her ass when she said her name, feeling the vibration shake Sara against her smelly asshole. She smiled and headed for her car, ready for a good day at work.
End Notes:
Doesn't take a rocket scientist to see where this is headed.
Chapter 12 - Another Day at the Office by 3l33thax0r
Author's Notes:

For those who guessed, lots of ass in this chapter.

 

********

 

Sara thrashed against the thick cotton restraints, her face mere inches away from Jeanne's puckered asshole. With each step the cruel giantess took, Sara's world jiggled and shook. The heat from Jeanne's body, mixed with her sweat, began to turn her ass crack into a sauna for Sara. The cheeks began to spread slightly, and Sara felt herself lowering quickly. Suddenly, the cheeks clapped together, smashing Sara from both sides, trapping her head in a small pocket of air. A small pocket shared with Jeanne's asshole. Sara screamed between labored gasps of air.

Jeanne sat down in the car, and felt her ass compress around Sara. She smiled as she turned the key, the entire rumbling to life. Jeanne gave her ass a slight wiggle as she adjusted in her seat, before shifting the car into gear.

Sara heard a low rumbling, and felt the flesh surrounding her begin to vibrate slightly. The pocket of air was contaminated by her other occupant, and Sara was beginning to feel lightheaded from the noxious fumes. This was going to be a long car ride.

Jeanne glanced at the digital clock on the dashboard and frowned. She was behind schedule. Her foot pressed into the accelerator as she slipped onto the freeway. The incline of the on ramp shifted her weight backwards, and Jeanne grinned as she knew her little captive was being flattened by the building momentum. She pushed the pedal down further, and drove her ass into the seat harder.

The walls of sweaty skin crushed Sara, enveloping her body. What little air pocket existed was replaced with ass flesh. Sara squirmed as her face was wedged against Jeanne's asshole. The fleshy embrace was short, and the crushing cheeks relaxed. Sara twisted her head sideways and dry heaved, her face and hairline slick with an oily residue from the asshole's kiss. Stench to ass was all over her face, and Sara was beginning to feel delirious. In a haze, she began to rub her face against the sweaty cheeks, trying to wipe the slimy film from her skin. Slowly but surely, the sweat from Jeanne's ass rinsed Sara's face enough for her to maintain her sanity. Sara stopped, could swear she heard a moan reverberate from above. She waited for a moment before writing it off as the hum of the engine on the road, and resumed trying to wipe her face clean.

Jeanne gripped the steering wheel tighter, and flexed her fingers one hand at a time. Whatever Sara was doing to struggle, it was turning her on. A short moan escaped her lips as she started to exit the freeway. She could feel the tension building in her loins, but decided to put a halt to it before she lost control. As Jeanne applied the brakes, she clenched her ass cheeks as hard as she could. She could feel Sara's squirming intensify as Jeanne deprived her of air. Slowly, the tickle against her asshole died down, and Jeanne relaxed her muscles.

The car bounced over a speed bump as Jeanne pulled into work. As she put the car into park, she began to worry just a tad. Sara hadn't moved in a few minutes, and Jeanne hoped her little toy wasn't dead yet. She got out of the car and flexed her glutes a few times, smiling as she felt something stir against her puckered hole.

"Glad to see I didn't lose you back there," Jeanne taunted as she turned her head, leaning one hand on her hip to pivot and look down at her ass. "Can't have you dying on me *that* easily, then I won't get to enjoy you at work." With that, Jeanne swung her purse over her shoulder, and strode up to the office building.

Everything around Sara was shifting as Jeanne walked. the cheeks rose and fell in sync, rubbing against Sara with each motion. She shook her head, trying to dispel the dizziness in her head. Jeanne's last crushing squeeze had caused her to black out from lack of air, and Sara was still trying to get her bearings. She was thankful for one thing at least: Jeanne walking had relieved the tension on the g-string, and Sara had a little bit of breathing room between her and the imposing asshole. She could still see it in the dim light, several feet in front of her, glistening with sweat. Sara shuddered, and hoped Jeanne had a standing job.

Jeanne pushed against the double doors to the office, and smiled as she hustled past coworkers. She quickly punched in, smiling at the webcam mounted by the computer. She slipped into the break room, and set her food in the fridge. As she opened the door to place her burrito in, Jeanne caught a glimpse of one of her male coworkers, Tom. She made sure to bend over slowly while she gingerly placed her food inside. She took her time, partially because she know Tom was watching, but also because she could feel Sara's reprieve ending. Once she felt the squirming girl back against her butthole, she quickly stood up and spun around on her heels.

"Hi Tom!" Jeanne flashed a flirty smile as she watched the poor boy fluster. He obviously wasn't expecting her to turn around so fast, and she knew it. She giggled quietly as she walked past him, his cheeks turning bright red. He was cute, but not her type; too quiet and shy. Still, she enjoyed teasing him every once in a while though, especially when she "caught" him looking at her. She brushed thoughts of Tom out of her mind as she swiped her key card, and opened a large white door at the sound of a buzzer.

Sara grumbled. She knew Jeanne had bent over on purpose, making sure she didn't get a respite in her ass. Jeanne must have realized that walking gave her a little freedom, as she was now walking with her cheeks gently squeezed together. Sara could still breathe, but her limbs were completely immobilized by Jeanne's gigantic cheeks.

Jeanne set her purse down beside a computer terminal, and plopped her butt down on a chair. She wiggled her booty back and forth a few times, to get comfortable and to crush Sara just a little more, then leaned forward and began to type. Every few minutes, Jeanne would flex her ass, pulling Sara closer to her smelly hole.

Jeanne almost jumped out of her chair when a voice spoke behind her, "Any progress today, Jeanne?"

Jeanne spun around in her chair, coming face-to-chest with her supervisor. She threw on a professional smile before replying, "Not yet, Ms. Grey. The client didn't seem too keen on the offer, I'll reach out again."

"Update me when you have news."

Jeanne barely had a "yes ma'am," out of her mouth before the woman turned and walked away. Spinning her chair back around, Jeanne smiled, and resumed typing away.

Sara couldn't make out anything that was said around her. She didn't think much about it though, as Jeanne shifted her weight and crossed her legs, pressing more weight into Sara. This was going to be a long day for her.

The next few hours were spent with Jeanne typing and answering calls, occasionally shifting her plump butt back and forth to grind Sara into her ass. At one point, she reached back and scratched at an itch, then pressed her finger against Sara, pinning her to her ass. She could feel the dampness on her finger as she removed it, and smiled deviously, knowing Sara was in hell down there.

Hell didn't begin to describe the situation for Sara. Jeanne's ass was huge, and she sweated a lot. The foul atmosphere felt like a jungle to Sara, the heat and humidity both approaching 100. The sweltering warmth made trying to rest impossible, not that Jeanne was going to let that happen. Sara began to stop squirming, her limbs sore and weak from fighting against the cotton threads all morning. Every time she would begin to doze off from exhaustion, Jeanne would clench her cheeks, or a droplet of sweat would wash over her face.

Jeanne heard a bell echo through the office, and stood up. Arms raised high above her head, she leaned back and arched her back, stretching from her long sitting marathon. Lunch time had arrived.

As she walked back to the break room, Jeanne smiled. She loved burritos, and she knew Sara would be getting a taste of it too, whether she liked it or not. She retrieved her meal from the fridge, and tossed it into the microwave. As it spun on the turntable, Jeanne played a little game with Sara. For each rotation, she clenched her cheeks tight, then a rotation of rest. Based on Sara's struggles, Jeanne had her pinned pretty good. The squirming would start off strong, and slowly died down before her ass released its grip. Finally, the timer dinged, and Jeanne fished her steaming burrito from the microwave. She smiled as she walked back to her desk, and propped her feet up on the desk, her ass sinking into the chair as she ate.

"Hey, runt," Jeanne whispered, "I'll let you out for a little if I miss this shot." She wadded up the burrito wrapper, and tossed it towards the wastebasket. It deflected off the rim, and dropped to the floor with a quiet crackle. Jeanne frowned, and shifted her weight to get up. "Okay, I lied, you're not coming out if I miss," she pressed her hands on her cheeks and mashed them together, reviving the struggles in her ass crack. She let go and glanced around. Seeing nobody in sight, Jeanne crouched down to pickup the wrapper. As she squatted, her cheeks parted, and the g-string pulled taut down her crack. She could just barely hear Sara's pleas for mercy, and chuckled.

"Now that I know you can hear me, I wanted to give fair warning. You're not gonna like the afternoon shift, Sara." Jeanne smiled and stood up, and Sara's screams were silenced as her ass closed in around her again. Jeanne dunked the wrapper just as the bell rang again, and returned to her desk. As she sat down, she felt her tummy gurgle. "Better hope all I get is gas, little bug, or you're gonna be in deep shit." She ran her fingers across her stomach, feeling her lunch already beginning to digest.

 

End Notes:

Anyone still read these notes?

Chapter 13 - The Sulfur Mine by 3l33thax0r
Author's Notes:

For those of you who don't like fart, might want to sit this one out. Y'all knew it was coming...

 

********

 

 

Another gurgle reverberated through Jeanne's abdomen. She stopped typing for a moment and gently patted her tummy. The burrito was quite filling, and Jeanne sighed in content. She shifted her butt in her chair, feeling a little lump in her ass come to life with the movement. She smiled and slowly ground her ass deeper into the chair, feeling her ass crack gobble up her underwear. If only she could get Sara wedged deeper without her fingers...

Jeanne snapped out her daydream as the phone at her desk buzzed. She sat up and lifted the phone from the receiver, and directed her attention back to her job. She had a hard time focusing on what the person was saying, as Sara was busy trying to escape again. It felt like her arms were finally free, and her tiny hands tickled her ass. Jeanne leaned forward and slid her hand down the back of her skirt, and tugged up on the g-string. She felt the thin cotton pull against her asshole, the strip of fabric conforming to the curves of her rear. As she hung up the phone, Jeanne leaned back and let go of her underwear, releasing her self-induced wedgie.

Sara pushed her hands against Jeanne's asshole, fighting back the hungry orifice. Every time she was pressed against it, Sara thought that it would swallow her head and not let go. She had given up on trying to keep her face free of its slime, having run out of ass to wipe her face clean on. Another rumble from deep within Jeanne echoed around her, and the asshole in front of her puckered shut. Sara took a deep breath, afraid of what was to come. The pink ring slowly relaxed, and Sara gasped as she let out her breath. She knew what the rumbling meant after a burrito, and figured it was only a matter of time before the ass sauna turned into a gas chamber.

Jeanne suppressed her fart, not wanting to embarrass herself around her coworkers. Only another hour left before she could go home, and release the gas that was building in her gut. Work was slowing down for the day, so Jeanne focused on her phone, occasionally clenching her butt on Sara when she stopped squirming. Finally, the bell dinged, and Jeanne was on her feet and headed for the door before the final chime had rung.

Sweat began to quickly form around her as Jeanne stepped outside into the afternoon California sun. She slowed her stride as she walked to her car, allowing her ass to warm in the sunlight. The unmistakable feeling of swamp butt began to manifest as she opened her car door, feeling a wave of hot air flow over her face. Jeanne hopped inside, the hot leather seats warming her bottom further. She shut the car door, shook her ass into the car seat, and released a blast of wind from her back door.

The temperature had risen quickly in Jeanne's ass, and Sara was soaked in fresh sweat within seconds. A droplet rushed towards Sara's face, and she squinted her eyes to keep the burning liquid out. As the drop rolled over her face, Sara's arms swatted around her mouth, and she began to wipe her eyes when a gale of hot air rushed by. Sara cupped her hands over her mouth and nose, and her eyes watered. Lungs burning, she finally exhaled, and gagged as she took a breath. The smell of sulfur and beans filled her nostrils, burning her nasal passages. She began to wave her hands in front of her face, in a vain attempt to dissipate the foul gas.

Jeanne twisted the key in the ignition, and felt the gentle vibrations of the engine spinning up. Sweat trickled down her brow, and Jeanne shook her head to flip the drops away from her eyes. She looked down at her crotch and said, "How you doing down there, runt? Must be REALLY sweaty down there." She wiggled her ass from side to side, her cheeks sliding against each other, slicked by the building layer of sweat.

"I'm sweating pretty good, you must be drowning down there. Why don't I give you some air?" Jeanne flexed the muscles in her abdomen, pushing a bubble through her intestines. As she felt it approaching the exit, she slipped a finger down her crack, and smushed Sara against her filthy hole.

Sara screamed as she watched the twitching ring contract before her eyes, preparing to fire. Suddenly, a massive digit slammed into her back, driving her body against the clenched sphincter. Sara felt it twitch and undulate against her chest, as Jeanne began to slowly rub her finger in a circle. As Sara's body began to slide lower, she heard another rumbling approach. She thrashed against the pressure on her back, and screamed until her lungs were empty. Jeanne pushed her a little lower, until Sara's face was centered in front of the rubbery ring of skin. Sara's eyes bugged out in horror as the tight ring expanded, and a blast of noxious gases streamed loose. Sara wretched at the smell, and began to feel dizzy from the lack of clean air. The smell of sweat would be sweet fragrance compared to the acrid stench that filled the humid ass crack.

As she felt her asshole begin to close, Jeanne pushed Sara's pathetic little head forward. She could feel her little arms beating on the rim of her hole, and felt her slowly slide in. Her other hand slid beneath her skirt and began to toy with her pussy, gently stroking her clit. Jeanne pushed with her finger, feeling Sara slip inside her asshole, along with a little of her panties. She pushed until she felt her first knuckle touch her asshole, then squeezed her sphincter and pulled her finger free, trapping Sara inside.

Sara wailed and gagged at her predicament. The temperature was somehow even hotter in Jeanne's rectum, and the smell was unbearable. She could feel Jeanne squeeze her asshole against her back, and the slick walls around her compressed, wrapping her in their slimy embrace. An ominous gurgle echoed from deeper within Jeanne, and Sara screamed. Her ears began to hurt as the pressure inside increased, and the air reeked. Sara began to hyperventilate, the lack of oxygen driving her to hysteria. She felt the asshole behind her fly open, throwing her free, accelerated by the pent up gas. As the g-string snapped back, Sara was flung against the rim of the slimy hole, the impact delivering the final blow that knocked her unconscious.

Jeanne leaned forward, as she drained the gas from her gut. The car began to really stink, and Jeanne removed her hands from her pants, and rolled down the windows. She noticed that Sara had stopped squirming, probably passed out from the smell. Jeanne didn't care, the hormones in her brain were running wild with the sensations she was feeling. The complete power she held over Sara was intoxicating. Jeanne rolled up the windows and switched on the A/C as she pulled out of the parking lot, joining the gridlock of rush hour traffic.

End Notes:

Okay, not really my thing, but I figured I might try something different. A little more playtime coming up in the next chapter.

Chapter 14 - The Evening Commute by 3l33thax0r
Author's Notes:
For those who have asked, here's little playtime with Jeanne.
Contains insertion, and there will be more down the road!

********
Sara awoke with a jolt. Her body was still compressed by Jeanne's ass cheeks, and the smell of sweat and sour beans was burned into her nose. She gagged at the stench, surprised she hadn't suffocated yet in the fleshy canyon of ass. Sara wasn't sure how long she had passed out for, but they obviously weren't home yet. Vibrations from the car gently reverberated around her as Jeanne crawled through traffic. The sweat around her had died down, and was no longer raining down on her. As she shifted her arms to wipe her face, Jeanne squeezed her cheeks, pulling Sara closer to her asshole.

Sara struggled against her bindings, hoping to release the remaining to ties before Jeanne got home and could torment her further. She folded her arms at the elbows, and began tugging at the twine wrapped around her chest. The string ran both above and below her breasts, with the knot tied directly below her neck. Sara leaned her neck back and glanced down, the ass cheeks limiting her range of motion. Slowly but surely, her tiny fingers tugged at the knots, loosening the threads one by one. As the last one showed signs of slack, Sara took a deep breath, ignoring the foul smell singing her nostrils. Her lungs filled completely for the fist time in hours, no longer oppressed by the restraints.

Jeanne felt Sara squirming and smiled. Her pussy was throbbing for attention, and Jeanne got an idea. She shifted her weight onto one cheek and, keeping her eyes on the road, she slid one up under her skirt. She hooked her thumb around her panties, and slowly began to wiggle them lower. As the waistband slipped below her hips, Jeanne adjusted to her other hand, and repeated the process.

"If you're gonna squirm, runt, you might as well be useful." Jeanne reached between her legs, and pinched the g-string between her fingers, slowly pulling it forward. The thin fabric slid against her slick skin, and Jeanne shuddered as she felt Sara being dragged along her perineum. The small struggles intensified as Jeanne drew her prey closer to her new home. She continued pulling until she felt Sara's tiny body touch her soaking lips, before squeezing her thighs together. Her hand dove between her legs again, and gently pressed Sara against her pussy. Jeanne moaned as she began to rub her fingers up and down, dragging her new little vibrator across the entrance of her womanhood.

Sara was inverted, hanging upside down by the last restraints around her ankles. The odor of ass was replaced by musky scent of Jeanne's sex. In front of her, Jeanne's throbbing pussy radiated heat, a shimmer of juices and sweat coating the skin. "Nonono...." Sara began to shake her head in horror, when Jeanne's fingers pressed against her back. Her screams were short lived, before Sara was shoved against the sweltering lips. Jeanne pulled up and down, sliding Sara along the hot slit, drenching her in a thick layer of vaginal fluids. Sara sputtered and swatted her hands at her face, wiping the thick secretions from her mouth and nose.

Jeanne moaned softly as she began to exit the freeway. The traffic no longer was an annoyance as she rubbed her hand against her pussy. She could feel Sara fighting the onslaught from her fingers, and clamped her thighs together again, squishing her hand harder against her pubic bone. Jeanne lined her middle finger up with Sara, and curled it forward, slipping it inside, along with her panties and passenger.

Sara felt the finger behind her start to flex, and screamed. She was rammed face first against the swollen labia, and felt Jeanne's finger shove her deeper. She thrashed against the finger, but only elicited a moan from Jeanne. Sara twisted her head, trying to find a source of air. The dripping walls around her pulsed and squeezed, pressing her against the massive digit. Sara felt her body being pulled out, and gasped for air as her face broke free, before being shoved in again. Over and over, Sara was thrust into Jeanne's hungry pussy, only to be pulled out before she blacked out.

Jeanne pulled into her driveway, the headlights illuminating the garage door in the fading light. She turned off the engine, and pressed her finger deep inside. Her muscles tensed as a small orgasm built within, and felt Sara being pulled deeper by her spasming pussy. She cupped her hand against her vagina and squeezed her legs as a wave of pleasure rolled over her. Jeanne sank into the seat of the car, basking in the afterglow of her orgasm. She finally began to stand up, and adjusted her panties. As she pulled the waistband up, Jeanne felt Sara slip free from her lips, probably unconscious. She reached down the back of her skirt, and gently rubbed the tiny form against her asshole until she felt squirming.

"That's a good little toy," Jeanne smiled as she shut the car door, and headed inside.

Covered in Jeanne's juices, Sara was delirious. The lack of air and water was taking a toll on her body, and Jeanne's constant abuse wasn't helping. She laid against the g-string, defeated, as Jeanne's cheeks swayed back and forth.

Jeanne walked towards her room, smiling as she passed Krystal.

"Have a good day, sis?" Krystal inquired.

"Could've been worse, traffic sucks though," Jeanne smiled, trying to suppress her flushed appearance. "You going to the gym still tonight?"

Krystal smirked. "What gave it away, the yoga mat?" She was dressed in neon colors, toting a bright pink mat in her arm.

Jeanne patted her sister on the ass as she walked away, "Have fun. I'll make sure you have a little hot water left this time." She winked as she closed her bedroom door. She stood by the door, listening for Krystal to leave. Once she heard the front door close, she quickly slipped out of her skirt and underwear. Jeanne crouched in front the pile of clothes, treating Sara to an unhindered view of her privates.

"I'm gonna take a shower, then I'll figure out what to do with you." She picked up Sara, and untied the thread from her legs. She held Sara up above her face, and propped open her mouth. As she began to lower Sara, Jeanne could hear her begin to shriek in terror. She ran her tongue across Sara's legs, before closing her lips and chuckling.

"I'm not going to eat you, worm. Not this time." Jeanne dropped Sara onto her dresser, and rummaged through a drawer, before pulling out a small plastic box. The sides were all clear, and the lid had small holes in it. Sara scooted away from it when Jeanne set it down.

"Where do you think you're going?" Jeanne taunted as she scooped up her screaming prisoner. "This will be your home, until I eat you, or crush you, or let my sister kill you without her knowing." Jeanne lifted the lid and dropped Sara in. She smiled as she watched her crawl into a corner of the box, and curl up in a ball, before replacing the lid. As a precaution, Jeanne wrapped a rubber band around the box, securing the lid in place.

"I'll be back for you in a little, bug."

Saying no more, Jeanne swept the box into an open drawer, sending Sara tumbling into darkness.
End Notes:
For those who are still waiting, a bit of unaware is coming in the next two chapters.
Chapter 15 - Footsies and Food by 3l33thax0r
Author's Notes:
well, work got busy, so here's a little something to tide you guys over till the weekend.
The drawer rattled open, and light poured down on Sara. She tumbled along the bottom of the plastic box, having passed out from exhaustion. Jeanne's face hovered over her, a cheshire cat grin stretched across her face. Sara rolled onto her back and scooted into a corner, cowering in fear. A hand descended towards the box, lifting it from the drawer and setting it down gently on the dresser top.

Sara pulled her legs to her chest and rested her chin on her knees. Jeanne removed the rubber band around the lid, then slowly leaned the lid against the edge of the box. Her fingers lowered something into the box. It was a bottle cap, halfway full with water. Next, Jeanne laid a small pile of rice kernels next to the bottle cap, before removing her hand. She motioned to the bottle cap, before resting the lid back on the box.

Sara watched as Jeanne stepped away, headed for the bathroom. As soon as she was out of sight, Sara scrambled over to the bottle cap, and scooped water up into her hands. As she drank it, she sputtered, splashing the handful of water all over her chest. The dried sweat on her hands quickly tainted what she held, and Sara brushed her hands on her shorts, hoping to remove the salty residue. She then leaned over, drinking directly from the bottle cap. It was so cool and refreshing, and Sara realized how dehydrated she had become throughout the day. She lapped up mouthfuls of water, feeling her body absorbing the needed refreshment.

Feeling satisfied with the water, she turned to the clump of rice grains. They were each the size of a loaf or bread to her, but Sara didn't care. She scooped one up in her arms, and bit into it. While it had little flavor, Sara scarfed down half of the grain, before setting the remaining half back on the pile. She took another sip of water, then sat down in the corner, and drifted off to sleep.

Her rest was short lived, however. Jeanne walked over to the dresser, and peered down on the sleeping girl. She grabbed the box, and gently shook it back and forth, tossing Sara around like a rag doll. Tiny yelps echoed up from the box, and Jeanne giggled as the bottle cap tipped over, soaking a groggy Sara. She set the box back down, and leaned her face closer.

Sara picked herself up from the floor of the box, shaken but not injured. Jeanne's smiling face hung over her, droplets of water falling from her shiny wet hair. Sara could feel her hot breath fill the box as she exhaled. The sweet smell of wine concerned Sara. Sober Jeanne was already cruel, how much worse could a drunk Jeanne be to her?

Jeanne reached down and plucked Sara from her cage. She giggled as the pads of her fingers smothered Sara's face, and the tiny girl began to squirm and flail. She walked over to her bed and sat down, dropping Sara onto the footboard. Small gasps could be heard as Sara regained her breath. Without skipping a beat, Jeanne grabbed a bottle of lotion from her nightstand, and crouched forward. She grinned as Sara stumbled back from her approaching hands, and she squeezed a large dollop of lotion onto the footboard.

Sara backed away from the creamy pile of lotion. The floral fragrance wafted through the air. She watched as Jeanne laid back and stretched her feet out towards her. The soles were wrinkly and pink, still moist from Jeanne's recent shower.

"Okay, little bug, time to make yourself useful." Jeanne flexed her toes, and pressed her heels against the footboard. "My feet are aching, I want you to rub some lotion on them."

Sara cocked her head to the side. Drunk Jeanne didn't seem so bad. Not that she wanted to rub her feet, but it could be worse. She slowly approached Jeanne's feet, and began to rub her tiny hands in a circle. Jeanne's foot quickly collapsed on top of her, pinning her wiggling body against the footboard.

"I said lotion, worm." Jeanne growled, slowly grinding her foot back and forth on top of Sara. She lifted her foot, feeling Sara peel away from her damp sole.

"Now, rub that lotion in good, or I'll shove you up my ass so far you won't come out till I shit."

Sara preferred the idea of not being shoved back up Jeanne's ass. She staggered to her feet, and plunged her hands into the gooey lotion. She scooped up a glob, and slapped it against Jeanne's left heel. The towering foot flexed slightly at the cool cream, and Jeanne sighed.

"That's it, little bug."

Sara ran her hands across the heel in wide sweeping arcs. The lotion smeared across Jeanne's flesh, slowly soaking in as Sara rubbed. She counted her blessing that Jeanne had showered before, as her feet weren't sweaty. The wrinkly skin twitched as Sara's hands slightly tickled it, and Jeanne giggled.

Jeanne leaned her head back, relaxing into her pillows. The tiny hands on her feet were soothing, rubbing every nook and cranny of her soles. After several minutes, she felt Sara begin to slow down. She sat up, propping her body up on her elbows, and stared down the length of her body.

"Getting tired already? Geez, you're pathetic."

Jeanne reached forward and grabbed Sara. "There's so much lotion still left to use." She began to drag her fingers through the pile of cream, smothering Sara in the flowery goo. As the last of the lotion piled up around Sara, Jeanne shifted her legs, and pressed her feet together. Her fingers slipped between her arches, and pressed Sara and the lotion into her feet. She pulled back her fingers, and began to rub her feet up and down against each other.

Sara rubbed the lotion from her nose and lips, gasping for air. Jeanne's feet pummeled her as they rubbed against her from both sides, dragging her across the wrinkled soles. Slowly but surely, Sara was rubbed up towards Jeanne's toes. the pudgy digits smushed against her face, burying her face in the soft flesh. Sara beat her arms against the bottom of Jeanne's big toe, begging for a respite.

Jeanne laughed as she felt Sara's struggling between her toes. Her pathetic kicks and punches only tickled, and Jeanne pressed her feet together, mashing the tiny girl harder. As the lotion finally soaked in, Jeanne slid her palm below her feet, parting the slick soles. Sara fell with a splat into her waiting hand, her tiny frame limp with exhaustion.

"See? That wasn't so bad," Jeanne cooed. She watched as Sara stood up, and brought her to her face. "I'm gonna get some more wine, then I have a game for you." She brought her hand back over the plastic box, and tipped it so hat Sara spilled out. She placed the lid back on top, and headed out of her room for another drink.

Sara laid where she landed, tired and sore. She wasn't looking forward to whatever game Jeanne had in store for her.

Jeanne returned a few minutes later, a full glass of wine in hand. She sat down on the edge of her bed, and looked over at Sara.

"About that game, little bug," Jeanne swirled her wine glass in her hand, the red liquid spirally along the crystal walls. "I think we should play a game of hide-and-seek!" She tipped the glass to her lips, and polished off the wine in a few quick gulps.

Sara trembled within the box. There was no way was this game going to end well for her. Jeanne stood up lazily, and sauntered over to the dresser. The empty wine glass clinked as she set it down hard next to the box, causing Sara to jump. She swiped the lid off, and quickly reached in, grabbing Sara between her fingers before heading out of the room.

Sara squirmed between Jeanne's fingers, her fists pounding along the edge of the giant nails. Jeanne responded by squeezing her fingers, causing Sara to howl in pain, before all of the air was crushed from her lungs. Sara writhed in agony, her mouth gaping open, but unable to refill her flattened lungs. After what seemed like an eternity, Jeanne lessened her grip, and Sara coughed and sputtered as her burning lungs filled with air.

Jeanne strode into the kitchen, and opened the fridge door. As the light flickered on, Jeanne reached with her free hand, and pulled out a plastic container. Sara could see the word "Sushi" printed on the sticker, surrounded by random colors and Japanese characters. Jeanne set the container down on the counter, nudging the fridge shut with her hip as she did so. She squeezed Sara again, then dropped her unceremoniously onto the counter next to the container. Sara landed hard on the granite, and crumpled onto her side with pain.

Jeanne quickly cracked open the lid of the container, flipping the lid back to reveal the neatly rolled sushi bites. Sara felt a breeze of cold air flow over her from the box, followed by the smell of tuna and soy sauce. Jeanne extended her fingers towards Sara, who barely raised her hands in resistance, and plucked her up from the counter. She pulled Sara close to her face, letting her humid breath wash over Sara, and smirked as she saw Sara's little nose wrinkle in disgust.

Sara yelped with each crushing squeeze. She knew Jeanne was a little drunk, but what the hell was she doing? Sara stared up in terror; she knew Jeanne had nothing good planned, and was afraid to find out. It wouldn't take long for Sara to realize why the sushi was out and open. Jeanne's hand slowly began to descend towards the container, and Sara renewed her struggling.

"Let me go, you fucking bitch!" Sara screamed, her fists pounding futilely against Jeanne's fingertips. Jeanne huffed, her sinister smile returning, and responded to the insult with a firm squeeze. Sara didn't even have time to scream, the air in her lungs was crushed out in a heartbeat. Her face turned bright red as the blood was forced to her head from the pressure. Sara saw stars around the edge of her vision, and everything was starting to darken.

"Shhh! You're supposed to be hiding!" Jeanne let up on Sara slightly, just enough so that she could breathe, but it took a lot of effort on Sara's part to suck in enough air to keep from passing out. Sara suddenly felt weightless as Jeanne released her grip for a split second, only to clamp her fingers shut again. Sara's face contorted to the side, her lips pressed into a pucker by the pressure bearing down on each side of her face. Her breasts and arms were still pinned as well, but the rest of Sara's body dangled below Jeanne's fingers. A pair of tiny legs could be seen kicking wildly, and Jeanne chuckled darkly at the sight.

"Stop squirming, bug, or I'll crush your head like a grape."

Sara couldn't quite make out what Jeanne said, with the pads of her massive fingers pressed tightly to her skull like fleshy earmuffs. She continued to struggle, trying to move her arms as her legs swung freely below.

Jeanne's smile soured, and she pulled her other hand below Sara's flailing body. Her middle finger curled back, the nail resting on the tip of her thumb. The tendons tensed, and Jeanne's finger shot out, and harshly flicked Sara's legs. A muffled scream could be heard from her fingers, and Sara's legs coiled up in pain.

Jeanne leaned her head down to her hands and hissed, "I said hold still, little bitch. I won't tell you again."

Sara whimpered, tears of pain welled up in her eyes. She complied, and her legs fell limp below her.

"Good little bug. Now let's see about getting you settled in your new home."

Jeanne's hand finished its descent to the sushi container. Sara felt something cold press up against her toes, and recoiled in shock. Her movement was met with a stiff squeeze, mashing her face deeper into the large fingers. "Keep those legs straight, or I'll bite them off," Jeanne commanded. Sara slowly straightened her legs, her toes curling in disgust upon contact with the cold surface. It was mushy and yielding, and her feet sunk into the ground. Sara writhed at the feeling as Jeanne slowly pushed down. The smell of fish reached Sara's nostrils, and she screamed as the realization hit her. She tried moving her hands, but they were pinned tightly. The wet ground had slid up to Sara's knees, and was sticking to her like glue. Sara wailed as the gooey surface crept up her legs, and wrapped around her shorts. Soon her shorts were below the surface, and Sara sucked in a quick breath as the slick substance began to swallow her hips.

Jeanne stopped pushing when she felt the edge of her fingers touch the top of the sushi roll. As she released her grip, Sara's upper body flopped forward, landing with a tiny splat in the cold minced fish. Jeanne struggled to contain her laughter as she watched Sara flail her arms to push herself up out of the sticky tuna filling. Once the tiny girl had managed to right herself, Jeanne stuck out her thumb, and slowly pressed down on Sara's head.

Sara stretched her arms out and pushed against the monolithic pink digit, but the thumb easily overcame her efforts, and she began sinking deeper into the roll. The filling flowed up to her chest, slowly swallowing her breasts. Sara tried pushing down on the roll, but as soon as she lowered her arms to her sides, Jeanne gave a final push with her thumb. Sara felt and intense pressure on the top of her head, and winced in pain. The sushi filling sucked in her arms, and surrounded her up to her neck.

Jeanne pulled her thumb away, and smiled at her work. Sara was smothered up to her chin in chopped fish, and was hardly noticeable in the roll. Jeanne squinted, but wasn't quite sure she was fully hidden. Raising her hand to her chin, she tapped a finger against her lower lip for a moment, before silently mouthing "Oh", and smiling as the light bulb turned on in her mind. She reached down with one finger, and gently scraped the tip of her fingernail against the filling surface, scooping up a small glob from an adjacent roll. "Good! I can't even see you anymore, runt," she said, as she slowly smeared the glob on top of Sara, obscuring her from view completely.

Sara screamed as her head was covered. Only a tiny crack in the filling in front of her face allowed her room to breathe, and gave her a small view out across the rolls. She felt the container shift slightly, then heard the lid snap shut with a loud crack. The container rose up, and Sara heard the fridge door open. "Nononono...." She stuttered, getting more worked up at the hopeless situation. She saw Jeanne's eyes level with the rolls, and Sara swore she was looking right at her.

"Get comfy, little one. Krystal should be home soon, and she's always hungry after the gym." Jeanne flashed a wicked grin, then slowly closed the fridge door. Sara began screaming her lungs out, not stopping until long after the door light went out. She began to sob, and noticed the cool filling slowly getting colder around her.

********

Sara's teeth chattered like a jackhammer. It had been over an hour since Jeanne had shut the fridge door. The sushi had long since chilled back down, and Sara couldn't feel her hands and feet anymore. Her lips swayed with her chattering teeth, pale and gradually turning blue from the frigid air. The thin layer of filling soaked into her hair, matting it down with fish oils. Her eyes were too cold to even cry, though she whimpered occasionally through chattering lips.
End Notes:
For those who are wondering: YES! Unaware is returning in the next chapter. The wait is over!
Chapter 16 - On a Roll by 3l33thax0r
Author's Notes:
Sorry for the delay, been sick this week and haven't taken the time to write (sleep is just so wonderful when you're drugged up on NyQuil). Anyway, now that I'm feeling better, I managed to finish this chapter up.

********

Over the low hum of the fridge, Sara heard a door close. Was Jeanne leaving, or was Krystal finally home? Sara tried to twist her head and wiggle free, but only succeeded in causing the filling to slide down her forehead. She stopped squirming, listening to the various noises outside of her chilly prison.

Krystal set her yoga mat down, leaning it against the counter. Her forehead still glistening with sweat from her workout, she wiped her forearm across her face, rubbing the sweat away from her eyes. She glanced atthe counter top, and sighed at the empty wine bottle next to the fridge. Jeanne must've had a long day at work again.

"Jeanne, you passed out yet?" Krystal called down the hallway, not really expecting a response.

A fumbling thud resounded from the end of the hall, followed by Jeanne's bedroom door swinging open. Light from the doorway poured down the hall, and a curvy silhouette sauntered down the hallway.

"You called, dear?" Jeanne leaned one arm against the wall, her other hand holding a wine glass filled with a few sips of red liquid.

Krystal chuckled and shook her head. "Glad to see you saved me some of it." She nodded at the tilted glass in Jeanne's hand. Jeanne feigned shock, and held up the glass to her sister.

"Want the last sip?"

Krystal turned around, opening the fridge. She bent down and removed her dinner from the lower shelf, and set it aside. "Hey, at least you didn't eat my sushi this time."

Jeanne began giggling at the word "sushi", and Krystal cocked her head to the side. She turned her attention to the plastic container, counting the cut rolls in the box. All were present and accounted for, so what was so funny?

"You didn't lick them, did you?!"

Jeanne shook her head, trying to stifle her laughter. "No! Why would I do that?"

"Then what's so funny?"

Jeanne flicked her wrist at Krystal, "nothing, sis. I didn't mess with your food." She walked over to the sink, using her empty hand to steady herself against the counter. While Krystal grabbed a drink, Jeanne rinsed out the wine glass, flushing the last of the red down the drain.

Sara reached her hands forward, trying to poke them free from under the fish filling. Hopefully, she could get Krystal's attention before she was her dinner. The container lifted, and Sara felt a lurch as she was hoisted into the sky with the rolls. From her small viewport, she could see Krystal's chest, her breasts bouncing under a bright pink tank top with every step she took.

Krystal sat down at the table, and picked up her chopsticks. She could feel Jeanne watching her, and was starting to get annoyed.

"Okay, joke's over Jeanne; what did you do?" Krystal's frustration clear in her tone.

Jeanne stopped giggling, and headed back to her room without a word. Krystal's gaze followed her down the hall, watching the door to her bedroom close. She looked back down at her food, still not sure it hadn't been tampered with by her sister. A small lump on one of the rolls caught her eye, and she prodded at it with her chopstick.

Sara felt the soft roof above her cave in, something pressing down on the outside. Her pocket of air was diminishing quickly, and she began to panic. Suddenly, the pile of filling slid forward, pushing her head down into the filling. Sara lifted her head, her face coated in cold fish puree. Krystal was holding the small chunk of filling on the tip of her chopstick, inspecting it. After a few seconds of looking it over, Sara watched the ruby red lips part, and the chopstick was held in front of her mouth. Krystal's tongue shot out, and licked the tip of the wooden stick, cleaning the filling off in a single swipe.

Krystal turned her attention to her meal, and removed the lid of the soy sauce cup next to the rolls. One by one, she plucked up a roll with her chopsticks, then dipped it in the sauce before slipping it between her plump lips. Every few rolls, she would wash it down with a sip of water, before scooping up the next piece. Soon, only Sara's roll remained, and Krystal squeezed it between her chopsticks. She lowered it into the soy sauce, but before she lifted it, she felt her phone buzz. The chopsticks released their grip on the roll, leaving it to soak in the dark sauce. Krystal shifted and slid her phone from her pocket, and began to type.

Sara's heart was pounding. Her consumption was averted, at least for a moment. She could feel the soy sauce soaking into the roll, her legs growing damp as it leeched up into the filling. She looked up, and watched in horror as Krystal set her phone down, and picked up her chopsticks again. She was quickly lifted up, then the world began to flip. The roll was tipped upside down, and Sara shrieked as Krystal lowered the roll back into the soy sauce, dunking the other side. Sara gasped just as her head was submerged in the sticky black liquid, and felt the sauce soak into her clothes and hair. After several seconds, the roll was lifted, and Sara sputtered soy sauce from her lips. The tangy and salty taste stuck to her tongue, and while not terrible, it certainly wasn't a pleasant flavor to be overwhelmed with.

Krystal lifted the roll to her lips, and opened her mouth wide. Sara stared in terror at the rows of white teeth lurking behind the full red lips. She could feel Krystal's hot breath flow over her, the tangy soy sauce mixed with the peculiar odor of fish. Frozen in fear, Sara didn't even scream as the roll was slowly inserted into Krystal's mouth. The light behind her quickly faded as the gigantic lips sealed around the wooden poles holding her in place.

As darkness surrounded her, Sara finally began to scream. She felt the roll lurch back, stopped by Krystal's razor sharp teeth. She could hear the sound of the chopsticks dragging against the pearly boulders, scraping like nails on a chalkboard. Suddenly, the roll fell forward, and the tongue began its work. The roll was pushed up against the roof of Krystal's mouth, and Sara felt her body being compressed by the tongue from below. The chunk of food began to break apart, and Sara rolled free, flailing her tiny arms to keep the tongue away. Everything was soaked in saliva and soy sauce, denying Sara any grip to hold herself steady. She slipped and landed on her back with a wet splat, and looked up to see the massive pink organ smash into her. It pinned her against Krystal's front teeth, and rubbed against her body, the rough taste buds absorbing her flavor. Sara turned her head to the side, and tried to push the slick muscle away, but it was futile.

The tongue slid under her legs, and swept her into a soggy clump of food, expertly positioning the slimy glob between Krystal's molars. Sara wiped the spit from her eyes just in time to see the sharp teeth descend. She screamed and rolled to the side, feeling the teeth snap shut behind her. She was wedged between Krystal's gumline and the spongy flesh of her cheek, and could feel the muscles below her working as the jaw began to chew. Saliva pooled around her, covering her face in warm spit.

The teeth bit down, jarring Sara as they clamped shut. In the darkness, she could feel the suction of Krystal's mouth as she began to draw the contents of her mouth towards her throat. Sara grasped at the edge of the molars next to her, her fingers barely holding on between the thin gap between two teeth. A loud gulp reverberated through the moist carvern, as Krystal swallowed the chewed morsel. Sara was relieved; she hadn't been sentenced to death by digestion, at least not yet.

Krystal finished chewing the last roll, then tilted her head back slightly and swallowed. She felt the bite slid down her throat, into her belly. As she gathered up the empty container, she felt a slight lump against her teeth. "Must be a piece of sushi," she thought to herself. She picked up one of the chopsticks, and wedged it against her gums like a giant toothpick, and began to poke about.

Light filtered in through Krystal's opening lips, and Sara looked up. Racing towards her was the blunt end of a chopstick! She screamed as it dug into the cheek beneath her, and hoisted her up. Sara wrapped her arms around the thick wooden log, clinging to it for dear life. The chopstick began to retreat from Krystal's mouth, dragging Sara's back along her upper lip as it left her mouth. The plush, slick skin pushed against her body, and Sara began to lose her grip. She frantically clawed at the wooden bar, as she was pulled loose. Suddenly, the chopstick was gone, and Sara began to plummet. As she fell, she could see straight down Krystal's tank top. She reached her arms out to brace for impact, bouncing against the soft flesh of Krystal's massive rack. She flew through the air, and let out a tiny shriek before crashing into the table top. Everything went black for Sara as her eyes fluttered shut.

Krystal held the chopstick up to her face, looking to see what was buggin her gums. She squinted, but could see nothing on the end of the stick. She shrugged, and tossed the utensil into the otherwise empty container, and headed for the trash. Tossing the plastic box inside, she headed for her room.

End Notes:

Sara's out cold! Who's gonna find her when she finally regains consciousness?
Chapter 17 - Beach Day (Part I) by 3l33thax0r
Author's Notes:
Wow, 50k views so far! You guys are awesome!

In honor of you guys/girls (and a few stalkers I'm sure), I'll try to have a couple of chapters up over the holiday weekend to keep you entertained.

********

Sara's eyes fluttered open, her head still pounding from the impact with the table. She pulled her arms up, and slowly pushed herself up into a sitting position. The room around her was dim, and Sara could barely make out her surroundings. She was still on the kitchen counter, and a faint glow of dawn was just beginning to illuminate the outside world. Looking around, Sara stood to her feet, and began to walk towards the edge of the table.

When she reached the edge, her heart sank. The floor was wooden, not something she could jump to and survive. She turned her head and looked at the chairs, but they were also wooden. The seats had no cushion to break her fall before the hard surface would break her legs. Sara backed away from the edge, and glanced around nervously. The table was empty besides her, leaving her open and exposed to whoever came into the kitchen first.

A muffled noise came from down the hall. Sara hoped it was Krystal, at least she might still be merciful and try to help her. Her hopes were shattered when she saw Jeanne's bedroom door creak open, a groggy woman standing in the doorframe. Sara crept to the far side of the table and huddled in the corner, hoping to be missed by Jeanne's sleepy eyes.

Jeanne yawned, and stretched her arms above her head, her fingertips brushing the top of the doorframe. An oversized t-shirt draped over her body, hanging down to her knees. Her nipples pressed against the fabric in the cool morning air, creating a pair of small lumps in the cotton. Another yawn escaping her lips, she walked into the kitchen, and switched on a light.

Sara curled into a ball, the light further exposing her to Jeanne. She peeked her eyes out over her folded arms, and watched closely as Jeanne fumbled around the kitchen. The giant woman pulled out a ceramic mug, and began to make a pot of coffee. Sara's nose twitched as the rich aroma of cocoa beans crept into the air.

Jeanne waited until the last drops of black liquid had trickled into the pot, then poured herself a full cup of coffee. She lifted the mug to her lips, and breathed deeply through her nose, sighing at the wonderful smell. After taking a long sip, she lowered the mug and walked to the table. Her foot wrapped around one of the chair's dainty wooden legs and pulled, then slowly spun on her heels and sat down. She set the coffee mug down and leaned back, enjoying the early morning silence.

Sara was mere inches away from Jeanne's steaming hot mug. Heat radiated from the towering cup, warming her tiny body. She didn't realize how cold she was until the warmth began to soak into her skin, and she shuddered. Suddenly, the mug rose into the air, as Jeanne took another sip. As it came barreling down again, Sara scooted back, narrowly avoiding being crushed under the large mug.

Jeanne's eye caught a glimpse of motion on the table, and she tilted her head to get a better view. Her hair brushed against her shoulders as she spied a little leg poking out from behind her coffee mug.

"Son of a bitch," she muttered, as she quickly lifted her mug and lowered her chin to the table, staring directly at a stunned Sara. The tiny girl was petrified, her abrupt discovery catching her completely off guard. Jeanne smiled, and reached her hand across the table, snatching the tiny screaming girl from the table.

"How did you manage to survive my sister's dinner, bug?" Jeanne pressed her fingers together, squeezing the air from Sara's battered body. "Never mind, I guess you earned it if you managed to escape." The fingers released some of the pressure, and Sara sucked in air between coughs.

Jeanne took another sip from her mug, then held Sara over it. The steam danced around her tiny body, and she quickly broke into a sweat. Jeanne smiled as she watched the puny struggles in her hand. She leaned her face down to her hand, and stuck out her tongue, licking up and down's Sara's squirming body.

Sara wretched at the smell. Coffee mixed with Jeanne's morning breath filled her nostrils, making the air inhospitable to breathe. The minuscule drops of sweat on her brow were replaced by a slimy layer of Jeanne's saliva, coating her face and hair.

Jeanne sat back in the chair, and pondered for a moment. A devious grin slowly crept across her face, and she stood up without a word. Carrying her little prisoner along with her, Jeanne fetched her roll of thread from the bedroom, and returned to the kitchen. Setting the spool of cotton on the table, she bent down and picked up a pair of flip flops from the corner, and placed them on the table as well. She dropped Sara on the rubber sole, chuckling as she watched the poor girl crumple from the fall.

"We're going to the beach this morning, and I guess you might as well join us."

Sara began to back away from Jeanne, until she reached the edge of the sandal. Her foot slipped, and she fell backwards onto the table, landing hard on her back. Dazed, Sara didn't offer much resistance as Jeanne scooped her up and held her against the strap of the sandal.

Jeanne held Sara with two fingers, and began to wrap the thread around her, tying her tightly to the strap. As she finished each knot, she bent down to inspect her work. After three knots, Sara was completely pinned to the flip flop, unable to move. Even turning her tiny head seemed to be impossible with one of the threads wrapped around her mouth, doubling as a gag.

Jeanne lowered the flip flops to the ground, and slid her feet into them. She barely noticed Sara's body as it was mashed between her big and second toes. Once she had the sandals in place, she began to go about the house, getting ready for the girls' beach trip.

An hour later, Jeanne sat at the table, tapping her foot. Krystal was taking her sweet time getting ready, and Jeanne's patience was wearing thin.

"Hurry up, Krys!" Jeanne hollered down the hallway. "We're not gonna get a good spot if you don't get your lazy ass moving!"

"I'm coming, gosh!" Krystal's voice was muffled behind her closed bedroom door, a hint of annoyance in her tone.

Jeanne looked down at her feet, and flexed her toes in her flip flops. the rubber soles squelched with her movements. She couldn't even feel Sara wedged between her toes, tied tightly to the strap. She squeezed her toes tightly, feeling the strap rub against the crevice between her big and second toes, before slipping off the sandals and setting them by the beach bag. Krystal would be none the wiser, if she ever came out of her room.

Sara's cries were muffled by the cotton thread wrapped around her mouth. Her hands were pulled back against the strap, and tied together from behind. Even her legs were secured, held by several loops of thread. Jeanne had certainly mastered the sadistic art of hog-tying Sara, and she had very little room to even turn her head. When she moved, the thread pulled painfully against her cheek, forcing her to keep her head as straight as possible. She had tried to chew through the fibers, but the threads proved too sturdy for her teeth to slice.

The handle on Krystal's door rattled, and she stumbled out. She was still trying to pull on her shorts over her bikini, and hopped down the hallway on one foot. Finally, she leaned one hand on the wall, and adjusted her shorts, before standing on two legs.

"About time you start walking like a normal human being," Jeanne teased as she picked up the beach bag loaded with snacks and towels.

"Shut up!" Krystal lightly shoved Jeanne's shoulder, a smile tugging at the corner of her cheek. She rested her hands on her hips, and glanced around for her flip flops. "Did you move my shoes?"

"Yeah, they're by the door," Jeanne nodded in the direction of the flip flops. She smiled darkly as Krystal walked over, and began to slip on the rubber sandals. Krystal wiggled her feet back and forth, pressing her feet into the squishy soles.

"Waiting on you now," Krystal yanked the garage door open, and raced to the car.

Jeanne swung the bag over her shoulder and followed behind, picturing them situation poor Sara must be in right now.

Sara's body was surrounded by hot flesh, which twitched and flexed with each step Krystal took. The scent of strawberry body wash filled Sara's nose, a smell she knew would change shortly. As Krystal stepped into the car, the foot slid forward, mashing Sara's body against the strap.

Krystal propped her feet up on the dashboard, and leaned back in the seat. Jeanne shook her head at the stereotypical display, then got in and started the car. She tried not to keep glancing at Krystal's feet, lest she draw suspicion from her sister. Krystal seemed to pay her no heed, idly squeezing her toes and toying with her hair.

The angle of Krystal's foot held Sara face down against the doughy skin. As the car left the garage, sunlight poured down on Krystal's feet, and Sara could feel the temperature begin to rise already. Slowly but surely, the walls of skin around her began to perspire, and the sweet strawberry scent was replaced by the musty odor of feet. Sara craned her neck up and breathed through her nose, her body and neck pressed against the moist flesh. Each breath was labored, as the sandal strap rested against her back, driving her further between Krystal's toes.

By the time the girls reached the beach, Sara was soaked in foot sweat. The cotton gag in her mouth was sopping wet, forcing sweat into her propped open mouth. Tears formed in Sara's eyes from the humiliation and extreme discomfort, her body stretched and compressed against the warm skin.

Jeanne put the car in park, and the girls disembarked. Sara felt the world shift, and as Krystal lowered her foot, she mad a moment of relief. She sucked in air as fast as her nose would allow, before Krystal's foot came crashing down, plowing into her. Sara felt her lungs compress, her last breath of fresh air squeezed from her rib cage. As the giantess began to walk, Sara was rubbed up and down by the oppressive foot. Her hair and clothes were drenched in foot sweat, and the salty liquid filled her open mouth. Try as she might, Sara couldn't keep all of the sweat from her mouth, and gagged down a mouthful of the acrid liquid. She wretched at the taste, and her stomach began to knot.

Krystal hopped off of the sidewalk, and began to trot through the sand. The warm silicon grains spilled over her feet, sticking to her sweaty skin. Her toes flexed instinctively as some of the grains worked their way between her digits.

Sara tugged at her restraints as hot gravel rained down on her body. Her arms and legs were battered by the jagged grains, and small tears began to form in her clothes. Sara looked up with tears in her eyes, only to see the bottom of the sandal strap arching over Krystal's massive foot. Each footfall tossed more sand around her, rubbing her skin raw.

Krystal jumped up and down, and waved to Jeanne. She had found the perfect spot in her mind. Jeanne huffed and dropped the bag from her shoulder, and pulled out a brightly colored blanket. With unspoken precision, the sisters unfolded and stretched out the blanket, stomping the corners into the sand to keep them in place. Krystal promptly flopped down, her ass sending a ripple through the blanket. Jeanne giggled, and began to coat herself in suntan lotion.

Sara hung limp against the cotton threads, propped up by the firm rubber strap. The toes in front of her shifted, then retreated, as Krystal removed her flip flops. Sara slowly lifted her head, her sweat-soaked hair framing her beet red face. In the distance, she could see the girls applying sunblock to themselves, helping each other reach places they couldn't. A groan escaped her lips as she saw Jeanne glance over at her, a smug smile across her face.

The sisters stretched out their legs on the blanket, and laid back. Krystal stretched her arms above her head, her left leg arched in the air, and closed her eyes. The warm sun felt amazing on their skin. Small droplets of sweat dotted their skin after a few minutes, and the girls rolled over onto their stomachs. Jeanne rubbed her hands into the blanket, forming an indentation to rest her ample breasts.

The strap provided Sara with some shade, and she rested as much as she could. This was one of the few times in the past several days that she wasn't being crushed and smother by the girls, whether by Jeanne squishing her on purpose, or by Krystal's unaware escapades. Sara shifted her weight, and nodded off, exhaustion quickly overwhelming her sore body.

After about an hour of soaking up the sunshine, Jeanne reached for the beach bag, and removed a book. She pulled the bag behind her head, using it as a makeshift pillow, before flipping open the book. Krystal sat up and yawned, arching her back and raising her arms above her head. She curled her toes, grains of sand falling from her feet, and stood up.

"Hey, I'm gonna head for the water, want to join me?"

Jeanne glanced up from her book, looking at Krystal from the rim of her sunglasses. "Nah, I think I'll pass for now."

Krystal pouted. "There's some cute boys playing volleyball over there...."

Jeanne slid the sunglasses down her nose a tad, peering out over the sandy landscape. Sure enough, there was a group of college boys playing volleyball. The sun reflected off their sculpted bodies, and Jeanne was tempted for a moment to get up. "Meh," she huffed, pressing a finger between the lenses of her shades, pushing them back into place.

"Okay... don't get mad if I get a cutie though and you don't." Krystal twirled on her heels, spraying a dash of sand at Jeanne.

"Hey!" Jeanne shook her book, repelling the sand from the pages. Krystal laughed as she jogged off in the direction of the volleyball game. Jeanne watched and shook her head. "Headed for the water my ass."

The commotion roused Sara from her sleep. She looked around, and saw to her dismay that Krystal was gone. Jeanne appeared to be preoccupied with her book at least, maybe she would leave Sara alone for now.

"Don't think I forgot about you, little bug," Jeanne mumbled from behind the book, as if reading Sara's mind. Without looking up, she extended her leg towards Sara, her toes creeping along the warm rubber sole. Sara began to scream as Jeanne shifted her sweaty foot into place, filling her vision with hot flesh. A musty scent hung in the air, and Sara gagged at the smell.

Jeanne scrunched up her toes, lifting the flip flop and drawing it back to her. The tiny squirming of Sara barely registered against the thick skin between her toes, and Jeanne smiled as she flexed her toes. She could feel her sweaty skin mash against the strap, pinning Sara between her smelly toes. After a few minutes of toying with her, Jeanne leaned forward and removed the flip flop. She held the sandal up to her face, peering across the sole. Still firmly attached to the strap was a weary and sweaty Sara, thrashing at the restraints.

A pair of piercing blue eyes spanned the horizon of Sara's view. She could see Jeanne's cheeks rise as her devious grin returned, a grin Sara knew too well meant pain for her. Something jerked against the thread around her hands, pulling her arms back at a painful angle. Sara screamed in agony as her shoulders felt like they were about to shatter. Finally, the pressure let up, and her arms swung loosely to her sides. the restricting threads around her wrists fell to her sides, exposing her bright red skin beneath. Suddenly, the cotton string around her legs pulled tight, threatening to slice her legs in two. As quickly as the pain started, it stopped, and Sara hobbled forward, collapsing to her hands and knees.

Jeanne saw Sara fall forward as she snapped the last thread between her nails. Before the tiny girl could muster the strength to stand, a pair of fingers reached in and clamped onto her small torso. Jeanne tossed the empty flip flop back next to its partner, and held Sara up to her face. She let her humid breath wash over the small woman, before she slipped her tongue from between her lips. Her captive recoiled as the pink organ lapped at her legs, and Jeanne suppressed a giggle.

"Mmm... you're pretty salty, runt," Jeanne taunted. She proceeded to lick up the length of Sara's body, coating her front in a thick layer of saliva.

"You know, I think I need a little snack out here, and I think you'll do just nicely." Jeanne relaxed her jaw, opening her lips wide. She lifted Sara above her head, and stuck her tongue out over her lower lip, extending a red carpet for her tasty morsel. Sara's tiny squeaks and pleas for mercy fell on deaf ears, and Jeanne released her fingers, sending Sara tumbling through the air. She felt the tiny girl land on her tongue with a wet splat, and curled her tongue back into her mouth. As her lips sealed shut, Jeanne leaned back against the beach bag, and resumed reading her book.

End Notes:

Okay, this is going to be a two-part chapter now. Have to leave for work, so I will pick this up again tonight, and crank out part two tonight/tomorrow.

Also, for those who cared, Trick or Treat (my other story) is going to be continued! I'm going to convert it into a holiday themed story, so a chapter should be ready in time for turkey!
Chapter 18 - Beach Day (Part II) by 3l33thax0r
Author's Notes:
Okey dokey, Part II of Sara's little beach trip! A bit of mouth play, and some quality time with Jeanne's boobs.

********

Jeanne swished Sara around her mouth, tossing her against the inside of cheek. She pressed her tongue against the squirming morsel, drenching her in hot sticky saliva. A small lump protruded from her cheek, moving as Jeanne slid her tongue towards her lips. She could feel Sara's tiny hands try to pry open her lips, tickling her slick skin. Jeanne puckered her lips, and pushed her tongue against Sara's butt, forcing her head through her lips. As Sara's face slid free from the moist cavern, Jeanne could hear her tiny wailing.

Giggling at the movement between her lips, Jeanne pursed her lips and began to suck. Her tongue danced with Sara's legs, rubbing her rough taste buds up and and down the tiny thighs. Her tiny morsel tasted a little sweet, like honey, mixed with the salt of the sweat worked into her ragged clothes. Jeanne gave her treat another long suck, and slurped Sara back into her mouth.

Sara screamed and beat her fists against the pearly white teeth, desperate to escape her humid prison. As Jeanne's lips closed, Sara was trapped in utter darkness. The wet sloshing sounds from the slimy beast was all Sara could hear as it plowed into her face, pinning her against Jeanne's molars. The rough surface rubbed up and down her body, like wet sandpaper. Sara gasped for air as her head was released from the slimy embrace, while the rest of her body was assaulted. Suddenly, the tongue dove underneath Sara, scooping her up and flinging her forward. Light flooded in as the huge lips parted, and Sara shot from Jeanne's mouth.

Sara landed with a sticky thud in Jeanne's open palm. Before she could stand, the fingers curled around her into a fist, trapping her in darkness. She could feel Jeanne moving around, unsure of what her next torment would be.

Jeanne clasped her hand around Sara, and set her book down. She rummaged through her beach bag, and pulled out a water bottle. The cold plastic felt amazing in her hands, and Jeanne rested the bottle between her legs, squishing it between her soft thighs. She opened her hand and smiled down at Sara.

"Here you go, little bug. I'm not *completely* heartless."

Jeanne clenched her thighs and unscrewed the cap from the water bottle, then laid the cap upside down on her leg. She gently set Sara down next to the cap, then proceeded to gently pour ice cold water into the cap. Sara looked up in amazement; Jeanne was actually thinking of her well-being for once. Jeanne motioned for Sara to take a drink, before lifting the bottle to her own lips.

Sara was wary of Jeanne, but she hadn't had a drink of water since the night before. Her body suddenly realized it was parched, and Sara scrambled towards the cap. She cupped her hands, and began gulping down mouthfuls of the refreshing drink.

Jeanne finished taking her drink, and was casually watching Sara. The pathetic creature was lapping up the water, her attention solely on the cap. Jeanne slowly reached down, and chuckled as she saw Sara scurry away as her shadow approached. She extended her index finger and pressed it down on Sara; not enough to hurt her this time, but enough to press her into her thigh. She grabbed the bottle cap, and dumped the remaining water down her finger, causing Sara to flail under her finger. Jeanne replaced the cap on the bottle, and set it aside, before turning her attention back to Sara.

"You did taste pretty good, little bug. But I think I need to flavor you up some more before I put you back in my mouth."

Sara pounded her tiny fists against Jeanne's thigh, pinned helplessly under a single finger. Jeanne clicked her tongue and shook her head, amused by her futile struggling. She scooped up Sara and brought her back up to her face.

"I'll even be nice and let you pick," Jeanne teased. "Heads or tail? Stand for heads, sit for tails."

Sara was scared of what tails might imply. She had spent quite enough time in Jeanne's ass, and wasn't willing to go back down there. She scrambled to her, shaking in Jeanne's palm.

"Darn, I was hoping you'd pick tails," Jeanne pouted, pushing her lower lip out in mock sadness. "I guess tails will have to be tonight." Sara took a step back, mortified that she was still going backstage again.

"Ah ah ah..." Jeanne mused as she plucked Sara from her hand, and held her over her cleavage. "Be a good girl and wiggle around for me while I read." She began to lower Sara towards her bikini-clad breasts, her skin glistening with sweat and suntan lotion.

Jeanne shifted her arms, allowing her boobs to spread. They slid apart slightly, and Jeanne deposited Sara deep within the fleshy canyon. Before Sara could stand up to run, Jeanne squeezed her arms against her chest, entombing Sara between two mountains of mammaries. Shifting her weight on the blanket, Jeanne leaned back down against the beach bag, and picked up her book. As she shook the loose sand from the cover, Jeanne smirked as she felt Sara squirming against her tits.

Sara's body was smeared between Jeanne's breasts. The suntan lotion mixed with her sweat, and coated Sara in an oily film. Everything around Sara was slippery, and she was having a hard time grabbing onto anything. Above her, light trickled down through Jeanne's cleavage. Sara looked up, and saw Jeanne smiling as she read. Her lungs felt compressed by the soft mass pressing against her, and Sara wiggled to try and break loose.

Jeanne simply responded to the ticklish motion by squishing her boobs together. She could feel her breasts stick to each other, the lotion and sweat making her cleavage a little sticky. While she was shifting her boobs back and forth, a whistle caught her attention. She glanced up to see a couple boys walking by, obviously enjoying the little spectacle she was putting on. She smiled, and pressed her breasts tighter. They strained against her bikini top, threatening to spill over and reveal her to the whole beach.

As the boys wandered off, Jeanne relaxed her arms, and felt her jugs relax. She looked down and giggled at the sight of Sara's flailing arms poking out of her cleavage. She reached down and pinched the pair of tiny hands, and gently pulled up until Sara's head broke free. She could faintly hear the tiny girl gasping for air, and cooed down at her.

"Aww, were my boobies too much for you?" Jeanne gave her boobs a gentle squeeze, enveloping Sara again for a moment. "How about I move you?"

Sara started to protest, but was scooped up by Jeanne's fingers anyway. She couldn't see where she was headed, but it didn't seem like Jeanne was getting up to shove her up her ass. Suddenly, Sara was in free fall as Jeanne opened her hand. She looked down just in time to see her destination, and screamed.

Jeanne let go of her bikini top when she felt Sara land, letting the thin patch of fabric snap back into place. Almost immediately, she felt Sara begin to writhe and squirm against her nipple. She gave her breast a playful squeeze, mashing the poor girl into her nipple. Jeanne smiled, and rolled over. She patted the blanket under her chest, making sure she had room for her busty chest. Not wanting to suffocate her prisoner just yet, Jeanne pressed her thumb into the sand where she figured her nipple would land. Satisfied with her work, she laid down on her stomach, her boobs filling the small indentation in the sand, and spilling over slightly on the sides.

Sara felt something firm press against her back, and realized that Jeanne was laying down. The space around her was very cramped, but she could still breathe. Above her face hovered Jeanne's nipple, less than an inch from her nose. Sara tried to move her legs, but they were pinned underneath tons of soft flesh. She reached up and tried to push herself up, but immediately regretted the decision.

As soon as she pushed against it, Jeanne's nipple began to harden and elongate, aroused by the tiny hands pressed against it. Sara could barely turn her head as the nipple slowly pressed into her cheek, driving her head into the sand slightly. She screamed in disgust and began to try and claw her way free, but Jeanne's skin was slick with sweat and lotion.

Jeanne sighed happily. Sara's struggles under her nipple felt amazing, and she could feel the sweat beginning to dribble down her breast. Soon Sara would be swimming in sweat, and would surely squirm more for air. Jeanne began to daydream of all the ways she could make Sara's life a living hell. There was her ass, her feet, her mouth... so many possibilities to inflict suffering. Jeanne laid her head down and slowly drifted off to sleep, her mind filled with erotic ideas fueled by Sara's squirming under her breast.

Sara felt Jeanne shift above her, letting all of her weight rest down on her chest. The engorged nipple was slowly smothering her face, inch by inch wrapping around her head. Sara thrashed her arms against the monstrous pink skin, only serving to arouse it further. As Jeanne shifted again in her nap, Sara's mouth was forced directly against the hardened nipple. Her screams were muffled by the hot flesh, her nose barely poking above the edge of the heated mound. Sara could taste the sweat from Jeanne's skin soaking in between her lips, the sour flavor creeping over her tongue. She shook her head in protest, unable to cough or retch at the taste.

Jeanne woke up with a smile on her face. Sara was still struggling under her nipple, albeit with less energy than before. Jeanne propped herself up on her elbows, and slipped her fingers down her bikini. She pulled out a very tired and sweaty Sara, and smiled.

"You did a good job, little bug. I had quite the sensual dream."

Sara said nothing, hanging limp in Jeanne's grasp. Jeanne looked up and saw Krystal approaching, and sighed. "Looks like you have to go back for now, unless you'd rather ride home up my ass."

Sara's eyes shot open at the threat, and began to kick her legs.

"That's what I thought," Jeanne smiled as she tucked Sara back into her bikini, this time pressing her small torso against her still swollen nipple. She began to fold up the blanket, and Krystal joined in.

"Have a good day, Krys?"

Krystal was beaming. "I got a really cute guy's number, does that count?"

Jeanne laughed and continued stuffing the blanket into the beach bag. The sisters slipped their flip flops back on, and walked hand in hand back to the car.

End Notes:

I'm a little stuck at what should happen next, and thoughts or suggestions at this point would be GREATLY appreciated (first idea is almost guaranteed to make it into the next chapter(s) at this point).

In the meantime, I am working on my Thanksgiving chapter for Angela's Holidays (formerly Trick or Treat). Expect a post on that tomorrow night/early Friday morning.
Chapter 19 - The Necklace by 3l33thax0r
Author's Notes:
I'm baaaaack.....

So sorry for the delay! I finally got over a major case of indecision/writer's block. The last half of this chapter was re-written at least 5 times before I was finally satisfied. I really wanted to introduce the shrinking method to the story, mostly because I want Sara a little (no pun intended) bigger for some of the upcoming plots.

You guys left so many good ideas and suggestions in the reviews, I'm also still trying to figure out the timeline of the story to make them (mostly) all fit. Some will end up on my next story, which I plan to LOOSELY tie in with this one (maybe a character crossover, to help kickstart the thing).

Your feedback is always appreciated!

********

Sara felt the air being crushed from her lungs, only to have the pressure subside for an instant. The massive mammary rose and fell in sync with Jeanne's foot falls, smashing Sara with every step she took. Every time the crushing weight was lifted, Sara gulped in a breath of sweaty air, before the fleshy orb came crashing back down on top of her, pressing her flat against the bikini cup.

Everything suddenly shifted, and Sara quickly slipped below Jeanne's nipple, tumbling down until she rested in the lowest part of the bikini top. She barely had time to utter a squeak from her lips before tons of soft skin engulfed her, pinning her puny body under a mountain of flesh.

Jeanne adjusted her bikini as she hopped into the car, and felt her little stowaway slip deeper into the swimsuit. She giggled as she ran her fingertips along the underside of her tit, feeling the tiny squirming indentation pressed into the fabric. As she sat down in the car, Jeanne reached behind her neck, and brushed her hair to the side. She gave the bikini strap around her neck a firm tug, tightening the knot against the nape of her neck. The tension pulled the bikini tighter, and Jeanne's breasts were beginning to spill around the edges of the straining cups. She smiled as she slipped on her seatbelt, the flat strap further compressing her breasts as it straddled her cleavage.

Sara squirmed under the avalanche of breasts. Whatever Jeanne was doing, it certainly wasn't helping Sara breathe easily. Her head was craned painfully to the side, her face smushed between Jeanne's boob and the stretched bikini cup. The weight of the oppressive boob held her limbs pinned where she landed, spread out and unable to move.

Through the fabric pressed against her ear, Sara could hear the car's engine roar to life. She groaned as the vehicle began to move, causing the massive jugs to sway and bob above her, smushing her battered body with each little bump in the road.

Jeanne and Krystal laughed and talked as they drove home. Every few minutes when Krystal looked down at her phone, Jeanne would reach her hand up from the wheel and rub her hand against the tiny lump in her bikini. She played it off as adjusting her seatbelt when Krystal looked up suddenly.

As the car pulled into the driveway, Sara was conflicted. She knew that she would soon be free of the cramped prison in the bikini, but she dreaded the thought of what Jeanne might have in store for her tonight. The rumbling purr of the engine died, and Sara braced for another jiggly walk to the house. Step by step, her body was buffeted by the titanic mass above her as Jeanne strode into the house.

Jeanne walked into her room and began stripping off her clothes. Saving her bikini top for last, she stood in front of the full-length mirror on her closet door, and began to play with her boobs. She cupped her hands under the base of her breasts, feeling the tiny struggles of Sara against the palm of her hands. Slowly, she squeezed her hands, feeling her fingers sink into the soft flesh.

Jeanne cooed softly as the struggling in her hand increased, the movement of her hands forcing what little air Sara had out of her pathetic lungs. Jeanne tilted her head back, rolling it to one side along her collarbone, and began to close her eyes as she pictured Sara's situation. Her tiny legs kicking in protest, her arms vainly trying to push back the acres of pliable flesh that threatened to smother her out of existence, her eyes wide in sheer panic as the air was slowly pressed from her lungs...

A loud knock on Jeanne's doorframe startled her, and she jumped. Her hands dropped from her chest, leaving her breasts to bounce against the bikini before settling against her rib cage.

"Hey, wanna go find a boy to do that for you?" Krystal smirked as she leaned against the doorframe.

Jeanne felt her cheeks warm as blood flushed to her face, betraying her slight embarrassment at being caught. She quickly composed herself and replied, "Is that an offer to be a wingman?"

Krystal chuckled. "Wing-woman, and yes, it is if you're up to it tonight."

Jeanne pondered for a moment, twisting her body to the side to obscure the squirming in her bra from Krystal. It was a school night, but she could use a little bit of partying before the week began.

"Ah hell, why not?" Jeanne finally responded, causing the smirk on Krystal's face to grow into a. Full blown smile. "Just give me a bit to shower and get ready."

Krystal nodded, and headed to her room to change. Jeanne closed the bedroom door behind her, and began to strip out of her swimsuit. She hooked her thumbs around the stringy sides of her bikini bottom, and began to bend over as she lowered it to her feet. As she bent lower, Jeanne could feel her breasts shifting, burying Sara further in her soft tits. Biting her lip, Jeanne slowly lifted one leg up, pressing her knee against her chest. She could feel the struggling in her bikini increase as Sara was mashed between her knee and breast.

Sara felt her body being crushed under the weight of Jeanne's massive breast. Her limbs spread eagle, Sara could feel the pressure bending her arms and legs further back as Jeanne's knee drove against her back. She opened her mouth to scream in protest, but was greeted with a mouthful of warm soft flesh. Her vision began to dim as she thrashed against the mountain of flesh pinning her down, the lack of air quickly draining her consciousness.

Jeanne stood back up, and tugged at the string tied behind her back. The strained bikini popped forward slightly as the tension was released, and Jeanne felt a wiggling Sara slip from her boob, sliding down the loosened fabric. She quickly cupped her hand beneath her breast, and closed her fingers like a trap when she felt a small lump land in her palm. Holding her fist to her chest, Jeanne rummaged through a drawer with her free hand, removing a small jeweled necklace, then headed for the bathroom.

The fingers around Sara held her firmly in place, thick logs that refused to budge despite her numerous attempts to pry herself free. Slivers of light filtered in between the gaps in Jeanne's fingers, allowing Sara a glimpse of the moving world around her. Through the crease in the massive digits, Sara watched as Jeanne entered the bathroom, and heard the soft metallic click of the door latching as it closed behind Jeanne. The hand twisted to the side, tilting Sara backwards like a rollercoaster ride. Suddenly, the fingertips on her back went limp, and Sara shrieked as she fell from the opening hand.

Jeanne giggled as she heard the pathetic screams from Sara. The tiny woman landed with a gentle thud against the countertop, and almost rolled into the porcelain sink. Jeanne crouched down, her lips level with the edge of the counter. She smiled as she watched Sara pick herself up, and said, "it's shower time. Take off you clothes."

Sara froze, stunned at the words she just heard. She turned her head towards Jeanne, feeling the giantess's gaze on her back. Her vision was filled with a pair of full red lips curved into a wicked smile, with two icy blue eyes staring down at her. As Sara stood like a mannequin, stuck by fear, the smile on Jeanne's lips soured.

"I said," Jeanne's fingers crept towards Sara, causing her to slowly back away, "Take. Off. Your. Clothes." Her index finger jabbed at Sara, knocking the tiny girl onto her back. She pressed her finger down next to Sara, tapping it impatiently on the counter, the light drumming of her fingernail on the marble sending shivers down Sara's spine.

Sara rolled onto her stomach, and pushed herself up. Driven solely by fear, she began to run. Her mind was a swirl of chaos and fear, her hormones fueling her instinct to run from danger.

the corner of Jeanne's mouth quivered into a devious smirk as she watched the girl scurry across the countertop. There was no way she could actually escape, but here she was, trying anyway. Jeanne sighed, feigning annoyance with Sara's attempted jailbreak. Her finger lifted, and quickly prodded at Sara's back, knocking her over once again.

The pounding nail behind her stopped, and Sara screamed as the massive digit plowed into her back. The textured pad of the finger rested on her back, holding her down firmly against the cold marble. Sara writhed underneath the oppressive fingertip, her exposed legs kicking wildly in the air.

Jeanne reached down with her other hand, and gently pinched her nails against the shorts adorning Sara's legs. With a quick tug, the scrap of denim slid down the flailing limbs. A short, muffled scream could be heard from under Jeanne's finger, but Jeanne ignored the cries of protest, and began to roll Sara over.

Sara swung her arms at the pair of fingers that clutched at her shirt. Through screams and tears, she desperately tried to fend off the prying hand as it nipped and tugged at her shirt. It was a losing battle, and soon the tattered shirt ripped at the seam, peeling off Sara's torso like a snake molting its skin.

Jeanne tossed the torn shirt into the sink, the fabric crumpling into a heap next to the drain. She pressed her finger down onto Sara, holding her in place while her other hand fiddled with the necklace. The faded gold chain slipped over her head, and Jeanne adjusted her hair so that it flowed down over the necklace. Clutching the jewel on the necklace with one hand, she slowly lifted her finger from Sara, allowing the tiny squirming girl to catch her breath.

"You know, Sara?" Jeanne lamented to her tiny prisoner, "When I first shrunk you, I thought about just killing you outright." Her dark smile returned as Sara cowered into a ball at the words. She poked at the curled up girl, chuckling slightly as Sara pulled her legs closer to her chest.

"But now that you've been around a few days, I'm really starting to...enjoy... your company."

She rested her wrist on the countertop, and extended her fingers over Sara, hovering her open hand over the tiny girl like a leafless tree.

Sara peeked up as the shadow from Jeanne's hand fell over her. Between the outstretched fingers, she could see Jeanne mouthing words, though no sound came from them. Her blue eyes were hidden behind her eyelids, her gaze no longer trained on Sara.

Confused, Sara shifted her body to get a better view. A dim shimmer of green light pulsed from Jeanne's hand as it clutched the necklace. Sara's skin tingled, like the air in the room suddenly lost all of its heat. Her arms were covered in goosebumps, and Sara began to rub her hands back and forth along the length of her arms. Strange, her arms didn't feel cold to the touch...

Before she could process what was going on, everything went black. Sara's eyes rolled into the back of her head, and she collapsed to the white marble counter.

Jeanne stopped forming soundless words, and her eye fluttered open. The hand around the jeweled necklace relaxed, and a faint glow of green wafted over to Sara's limp body, surrounding it like a dim mist. The color began to dissipate, as if absorbed by Sara's skin.

Jeanne moved her hands to her sides, and leaned closer to the unconscious girl. Before her eyes, Jeanne watched as Sara's body slowly expanded. Her devious smile returned as Sara approached three inches long. Satisfied by her toy's new size, Jeanne clapped her hands with glee, and scampered out of the bathroom to stow her necklace. She quickly returned, and glanced at Sara, checking to see if she was still unconscious.

Reaching into the shower, Jeanne twisted the silvery knobs, and the faucet sputtered to life. Seconds later, thin wisps of steam began to rise from the tiled shower floor, leaving minute droplets on the clear glass door. Jeanne scooped up the limp form from the countertop, and gingerly stepped into the shower.

"I think tonight is going to be a good night, don't you, Sara?" Jeanne cooed, as she shut the shower door behind her.

End Notes:

Since I took so long getting this chapter up, I'll give a hint at the next chapter: shower! :P

.....and the girls will go clubbing. I'll leave it to your imagination where Jeanne is going to hide a 3-inch Sara while she's there. ;)
Chapter 20 - Cleaning Up by 3l33thax0r
Author's Notes:
*drags feet because of work* Here, take it! It's all I have!

Hopefully I'll have another chapter or two ready before Christmas. One for here, one for Angela. :D

********

Jeanne sighed as the steamy water rolled over her shoulders. One hand was still firmly wrapped around Sara's limp body, her head rolled back and resting against Jeanne's curled index finger. Jeanne shifted her shoulders, allowing the warm water to run down her arm to her clenched hand. Slowly, the tiny girl in her grasp began to move.

Sara groaned as she leaned her head upright. Her skull was pounding, and her skin tingled with warmth. She shook her head a few times, trying to regain her focus as her vision cleared. The roaring sound of water filled her ears, like she was stranded in a thunderstorm. A firm squeeze around her body strained her lungs, and Sara's eyes shot open from the surge of discomfort.

As she got her bearings, Sara realized where she was. Her eyes trailed out along the outstretched arm that held her, slowly looking up to see the smiling face of Jeanne. Thin wisps of steam danced around her face, her damp hair showing the initial signs of curling under the weight of the humidity. The smile on Jeanne's face broadened as Sara felt her body begin to descend.

Sara squirmed as a trickle of water rolled down Jeanne's arm, dribbling a warm stream down her body. She struggled to free her arms and wipe her eyes as the water splashed against her face. The tendons in Jeanne's fingers shifted against her torso, adjusting her grip on Sara. With a final tug, Sara pulled her left hand free, and began vigorously wiping her face, trying to clear her vision.

Jeanne took a small step back, centering her scalp under the shower head. She tilted her head back and let the warm water soak into her hair, and sighed as the trail of water snaked down the curve of her back. Her ears poked through the matted wet hair, a faint hint of pink from the heated water bringing blood to the surface. Jeanne lifted her hands to her chest, and gently squeezed her breasts. The struggling in her hand intensified as her massaging palm pressed Sara into her ample bosom.

Sara had barely cleared the water from her eyes when her face was mashed against a wall of flesh. The hand against her back began to squeeze and push, pressing her body against the warm breast. She sputtered as droplets of water trickled down the slippery skin and filled her mouth. Her arms pushed against the rounded curve of Jeanne's breast, hardly making an indentation in the firm mammary. She kicked her legs wildly, unable to find a footing to push herself up.

Jeanne gave her chest one more squeeze, before pulling her hands away. Her hands cupped together, and began to pool the bath water around Sara. She lifted her hands to her face, and opened her mouth wide. Jeanne stuck out her tongue, and before Sara could protest, she ran the pink muscle across the length of Sara's tiny wet body.

"Eww, you taste pretty sweaty, Sara." Jeanne pretended to gag at the taste, but in reality, Sara did taste pretty good. The salty tinge of sweat complimented the sweeter flavor of her skin, but Jeanne wasn't in the mood for that, at least not now.

"You should get cleaned up for the club tonight, don't you think?"

With that, Jeanne grasped Sara in one hand, and reached down with the other. She flicked open the cap of the body wash. As she picked up the bottle, a faint smell of strawberries filled the air. Jeanne smiled as Sara began to struggle as she tilted the bottle over her tiny head. A large dollop of translucent red gel fell from the open mouth of the bottle, splattering Sara with the sweet soap.

Sara gasped as the cold body wash collided with her head. The thick gel melded around her face, coating her body and Jeanne's hand. Sara wiggled and swatted at the soap on her face, struggling to breathe. The smell of strawberries permeated her senses, and flashbacks of her shower with Krystal played in the back of her mind. Finally, the soap dribbled lower, and Sara managed to clear enough from her mouth to suck in air. The sweet fragrance of the body wash burned her throat as she breathed, and Sara was so distracted by trying to breathe that she failed to realize what Jeanne was doing.

Jeanne leaned forward, and rested one hand on the shower wall in front of her. The tiled surface was cool to the touch, contrasting the warmth felt on the rest of her skin. She began to shift her weight, and spread her legs apart slightly. Feeling the crack between her asscheeks part, Jeanne squatted slightly, and positioned Sara below her waiting butt.

Sara looked up, and was frozen in terror. The twin cheeks of Jeanne's ass hovered over her, water splashing off her slick skin. Far above her, Sara saw Jeanne looking down her back, eyes filled with mischief and lust. She squirmed against the fingers wrapped around her body, and Sara realized what the body wash was for: it wasn't for cleaning her off. Sara felt her body shoot upwards, only a short scream escaping her lips before she was plunged into darkness.

With one swift motion, Jeanne thrust her hand upwards, jamming Sara into her ass. The mellow sound of the shower drowned out any muffled cries from her butt, and Jeanne clenched her cheeks as she pushed her fist against the base of her ass cheeks. She could feel the girl's frantic struggling, and slowly began to move her hand up her soaked crack. As her hand pushed further up, Jeanne could finally hear Sara's screams as her tiny head poked out from her firm rump. She giggled, and began to pull her hand back down, dragging Sara back into the abyss.

Bubbles surrounded Sara as she writhed in Jeanne's grip. The slick skin pressed against her body tightly, forming around her face like a clay mold. As her head finally broke free of Jeanne's derričre, Sara sucked in a lungful of air, gagging on the soapy bubbles that filled her mouth. She felt the fingers wrapped around her legs begin to pull down, and she clawed as the slippery flesh, desperately trying to break free of this nightmare.

A quick tug on her legs undid what little progress Sara had made. She yelped as her body was sucked back into Jeanne's ass. Warm water flowed around her, mixing with the body wash. Between Sara's struggles and Jeanne's movement, the canyon of Jeanne's ass was teeming with strawberry scented bubbles. Sara wiped her eyes, the soap sending small stings of pain as it seeped past her eyelids.

Jeanne rubbed Sara up and down her ass vigorously, scrubbing her crack with the tiny girl. She tilted her head back and closed her eyes, relishing the power she felt over Sara. After a few moments, Jeanne pulled her hand lower, exposing Sara's body from the shoulders down. Only her head remained entombed in her ass. She shifted her grip on the flailing woman, and tilted her back. Jeanne began to push her headfirst towards her asshole, and a soft moan escaped her lips as she felt Sara's tiny head press against her anus. Steadying herself with one hand on the shower wall, Jeanne slowly pushed her bottom out and leaned forward, and began to rub Sara against her asshole.

"Yeah, make sure it's nice and clean, you little runt." Jeanne twisted her hand as she rubbed Sara in small circles around her clenched anus.

Sara retched as her face was rammed against Jeanne's foul hole. Even though the smell was only that of strawberries, Sara recoiled in disgust as the slimy ring pulsed and twitched against her head. Her body was smeared with soapy water, and Sara screamed as Jeanne began to push her harder against the the pink ring. Slowly, the sphincter relaxed, and Sara gasped as she felt her head slip forward. She couldn't open her eyes, and her mouth and nose were covered with hot, sticky flesh. The muscle clamped around her head, threatening to crush it like a grape.

Jeanne moaned again as she felt Sara's head slide into her asshole. She felt her tiny shoulder mash against the entrance of her rectum, preventing Jeanne from jamming her inside completely. She stood up straight and squeezed her cheeks, smothering Sara completely within her ass. Jeanne dragged a finger up her crack, and only felt a tiny pair of feet poking out. She giggled, and pinched one of the feet between her finger and thumb. Slowly, Jeanne pulled the foot down, feeling her anus holding tightly to Sara's head. After several seconds, she gave the leg a firm tug, and felt the tiny head pop free from it's prison. She lifted her hand to her face, holding Sara upside down in front of her beaming smile.

Sara's head was still spinning from the lack of air. Everything was upside down as Jeanne whisked her through the air. She shook her head and opened her eyes, and was greeted by the cruel smile of her captor. Sara held her arms up in front over her face as one of Jeanne's massive fingers approached. Tiny water droplets dotted the manicured nail as it flicked her arms aside, and the wrinkly fingertip pushed against Sara's chest. The rough texture of Jeanne's fingerprint felt strange against Sara's exposed breasts; coarse like sandpaper, but still slick with moisture. Her arms beat uselessly on the side of the finger as it poked and prodded her dangling body.

Jeanne giggled as she toyed with Sara. "How's it feel, bug?" She poked Sara firmly, pushing her tiny body backwards. She watched as Sara swung like a pendulum, pivoting from her leg where Jeanne kept her fingers pinched. She glanced down at her rack, watching the water trail along her pale skin, trickling down her cleavage. A smile crept across her face as she wrapped one arm around her breasts, closing the gap between her assets. She lowered Sara down, watching with glee as the tiny girl's struggles intensified.

"Whoopsies!" Jeanne chuckled as she let go of Sara's leg. A short scream echoed in the shower as Sara slid between the slippery boobs. Jeanne pushed her arms together, sealing her completely within her cleavage. Hugging her chest with one arm, she reached over and squirted a generous helping of body wash onto her chest. The pink soap pooled in her cleavage, and Jeanne began to rub her breasts against each other, working the soap into a bubbly lather. She could feel Sara wiggling against her soft melons, probably fighting for air.

Sara could feel the cool soap dribbling down her legs as she struggled within the confines of Jeanne's cleavage. The torrent of water and constant shifting walls of flesh kept her from breathing regularly, and Sara's body surged with adrenaline as she fought for oxygen. She could feel herself slowly sliding deeper as Jeanne continued to knead their massive orbs back and forth, and Sara tried pulling herself lower. She could feel herself losing consciousness when something firm grasped her legs. Her body slid upwards against the drenched breasts, leaving her coated in bubbles as her head finally resurfaced.

Jeanne laid Sara in the palm of her hand, and watched as the tiny girl tried to stand up. "Guess it's time to actually wash off, what do you think, Sara?"

Before Sara could react, Jeanne tilted her palm forward, slapping Sara against her breast. She began to rub her hand back and forth in a circular motion, dragging Sara against her slick skin, leaving a trail of bubbles in her wake. Jeanne smiled as she felt Sara's struggling, and passed her between her breasts to collect more soap, before moving to her other breast. She made sure to pass slowly over her nipples, rubbing Sara's face against the hardened pink mounds.

Sara screamed and wiggled against Jeanne's hand, but her cries for help were muffled by the wet palm pressed against her. What little light managed to slip through Jeanne's fingers provided Sara with a disoriented view. Everything rotated back and forth as she was rubbed over Jeanne's wet body like a washcloth. She had no idea where she was, until she felt something clamp down around her.

Jeanne tucked her hand up into her armpit, and lowered her other arm. Her hand snaked out from under her arm, and Jeanne began to slowly move her arm back and forth, mashing Sara into her smelly pit.

"Make sure you get it nice and clean, bitch," Jeanne murmured as she felt Sara squirming within the tight confine. She gave her arm another squeeze, before fishing the poor girl out, and moved her to her other arm.

Sara screamed as she was jammed under Jeanne's arm again. Even though she was clean shaven, tiny hairs bristled against Sara, leaving a tingling discomfort across her skin. The smell was terrible, like garlic left out in the sun too long. Sara pursed her lips together, unwilling to allow any of the acrid flavor to enter her mouth. After several agonizing seconds of squirming, she finally felt the release as Jeanne lifted her arm and pulled her free.

Jeanne slid her hand down her stomach, gently rubbing Sara against her tummy. Reaching her hips, she gripped Sara in her hand, and began to crouch down. Jeanne opened her hand, unceremoniously dumping Sara onto the tiled shower floor, and quickly stood up.

"I'm gonna be on my feet all night, so you'd better make sure they're clean, Sara."

She raised a foot over the tiny girl, who had barely managed to gain her balance under the torrential rain from the shower head. Kicking a toe against Sara's back, Jeanne knocked the woman to her knees, then slowly pushed her down against the warm tiles. She slowly slid her foot to the side, rolling Sara over onto her back.

"Better start rubbing while I finish up, or I'll make you clean somewhere a lot less pleasant."

Without further instructions, Jeanne lowered her foot onto Sara, and began to rock it back and forth across her body. Sara raised her hands and screamed, before the wrinkly sole overwhelmed her. The hot doughy flesh molded around her, pushing her body against the hard tile floor. Sara beat her hands against the giant foot, and slowly tried to pull herself free.

She looked down and frowned. Her little slave wasn't doing a very good job cleaning, maybe she needed an incentive? She began to shift her weight onto her left foot, feeling her sole wrap around Sara as she slowly crushed her. After a few seconds, she removed her weight, and to her delight, could feel a pair of tiny hand rubbing between her toes.

"Heehee! That tickles!" Jeanne scrunched her toes against Sara's face, feeling her face smush against the creases between her big and second toe. She shifted her attention to her hair, and began scrubbing in her shampoo.

Sara rubbed her hands against the toes, fighting back tears. Her back ached from being crushed against the tiles, and she was pretty sure she had a minor concussion from being ground under Jeanne's foot. After about a minute of rubbing, the foot retreated, only to be quickly replaced by it's twin. Sara didn't resist, and quickly started rubbing the new foot, fearful of what might happen if she defied Jeanne again.

Jeanne sighed as she rinsed the last of the shampoo from her hair. She rotated the silver knob, shutting off the flow of water. The sound of trickling water slowly died down, reduced to a sporadic dripping. Jeanne bent down, and plucked Sara out from under her foot.

"Hmm, not bad, Sara. You might be useful after all."

Jeanne stepped out of the shower, and quickly wrapped a towel around her chest. She set Sara on the counter, and watched as the girl collapsed on her side. As she finished drying off, Jeanne scooped up the tiny girl, and tossed her about in the towel.

Sara was tossed to and fro within the towel, the coarse fibers brushing against her body. While not painful, Sara's stomach began to twist with motion sickness as she was bounced around. Finally, the ride ended, and a hand reached down like a claw, scooping up Sara and placing her back on the countertop.

Jeanne pouted slightly as she watched Sara crumple to her side again, clearly worn out. It wouldn't be as much fun if Sara didn't fight back...

"Maybe I'll give you a rest tonight, how's that sound?"

Sara turned her head. Jeanne, being nice? How ironic. She slowly pushed herself up, staggering to her feet. When Jeanne reached down, she offered no resistance.

Jeanne held the tiny girl up to her face, and stuck out her lower lip.

"Guess you're not gonna be any fun tonight, so you can get some rest tonight. Tomorrow is going to be the start of a long week, finals are coming."

Sara groaned as Jeanne carried her to the bedroom. As the giant palm lowered to the plastic box, Sara stepped out and laid down next to the water bottle cap. She didn't even look up as Jeanne secured the lid above her, her body exhausted from the abuse.

Jeanne slowly slid the box into her dresser drawer, and shut it, locking Sara in darkness. She turned around and began to dress herself, noticing the lack of noise in the house.

"Krys?" She called out, waiting for a response. After a moment, Jeanne walked over to her phone, and glanced down. One text message, from Krystal:

"Hey sis, friend picked me up on the way, I'll see you when you get here"

Jeanne smiled. If Krystal was gone, maybe she could play one last game with Sara before the night was over. She slipped on a sequined blue dress, and eyed her dresser drawer. A plan started to brew in her mind, and she snickered as she began applying her makeup. This would be a night Sara wouldn't forget.
End Notes:

What will Jeanne do this time to torment Sara? Hint: drunk and unaware Krystal is coming... ;)
Chapter 21 - All Tied Up by 3l33thax0r
Author's Notes:
I know, I know... I said drunk Krystal was coming. And she is! Just not this chapter.

A shorter chapter than usual, I wanted to get the ball rolling a little bit for you guys while I polish up the fun stuff. ;)

********

Sara laid on her side in the darkness, her chest rising and falling with her slow breathing. The last trickles of adrenaline in her veins kept her awake, but her body was sapped for energy. She could hear muffled sounds from outside her prison, likely Jeanne getting ready to leave and join her sister. Sara rolled onto her back and stretched her legs, feeling her toes gently tap against the cold plastic wall of her cell. Her body ached all over, and Sara drifted off to sleep as the last of her nerves began to calm.

Several minutes passed as Jeanne finished applying her makeup. She finally stood up and walked over to the dresser, mind racing with ideas. Her hand wrapped around the bronze handle, and Jeanne slowly pulled the drawer open. Inside her little box, Sara was passed out, her body splayed out like a miniature art exhibit. Jeanne chuckled softly as she reached in, and gently lifted the box straight up. The box rested against the dresser top with a soft thud, shaking Sara, but not waking her. Reaching into the drawer a second time, Jeanne removed the amulet, and focused her gaze on Sara. Slowly, the limp body began to dwindle down, stopping once Sara was no longer than Jeanne's fingernail. She smiled, and tucked the amulet back into the drawer.

"Damn, she really is out cold," Jeanne mumbled to herself, a bit surprised her captive didn't awaken from her slumber. She hustled out of her bedroom, returning a moment later clutching two objects. She set the first down next to the plastic bin, allowing it to roll into the clear wall. In her other hand, she began to unravel a thin twine, the same she had used earlier that day to secure Sara to Krystal's flip flop. Satisfied with an arm's length piece, she held the thread up and nipped it with her teeth, severing the cotton fibers with ease.

"Wake up, sleepy head!" Jeanne tapped her fingernail along the lid of the bin, then lightly swatted the side, jarring Sara and the bottle cap within.

The jolt shook Sara back to consciousness, and she bolted upright. Her heart pounded from the scare as her head swiveled left and right, searching for Jeanne's approaching hand. She quickly noticed that she was smaller again, almost as small as the first time. Her gaze stopped on a long pink pillar resting against the opposite side of the clear wall, and Sara's eyes glanced up and down the length of the strange object.

Sara's eyes bugged out in horror as she realized what it was, and she scurried into the furthest corner of the box. A small series of whimpers began to escape her lips as she looked up, watching as Jeanne fidgeted with the rubber band on the lid. As the lid lifted, Sara screamed and kicked her legs at Jeanne's manicured fingers, knowing exactly what the cruel bitch had in mind.

Jeanne giggled as her fingers squeezed Sara, and she held her up close to her face.

"It'll be a while before Krystal and I get home, so you'll have plenty of time to rest." Jeanne smirked as she watched Sara struggle against her fingertips, her puny body squished between her thumb and index finger. "And I suggest you rest up; Krystal tends to get all worked up and horny when she's drunk." Another small scream played on Jeanne's ears, widening her grin further.

"And believe me, I'm not bringing her home until she's good and wasted."

Sara screamed until her voice cracked. Her pounding fists against Jeanne's fingers did little to free her, as her titanic captor positioned her against the pink pillar. The fingers adjusted, and Sara was pressed firmly against the firm rubber by the pad of Jeanne's thumb. Her arms flailed uselessly on either side of the oppressive digit, and Sara twisted her head to the side, sucking in precious little lungfuls of air as Jeanne began to bind her.

Pass after pass, Jeanne wrapped the cords around Sara's ankles, then her thighs, then just below her bare breasts. Careful not to pull too tight, Jeanne secured the thin twine with a double knot, tucking the taut lump of thread between Sara's perky boobs. She took a step back and squinted, smiling as she could no longer see Sara's squirming body against her sister's dildo.

"I'm sure you'll help push her over the edge tonight, won't you?" Jeanne mocked as she carried the sex toy back to Krystal's room, complete with a new vibrator. She slid the dildo back under the lower corner of the mattress, making sure to position Sara so that she wouldn't be crushed by the weight of the bed above. She walked to the doorway and turned around, and blew a kiss towards Sara.

"Sweet dreams, you little slut. I'm sure Krystal will, once she's finished with you, that is."

Sara screamed as Jeanne flicked off the light, trapping her again in darkness. She pulled at the restraints, tugging until the tight thread began to dig into her wrists and ankles. Her strength began to wane, replaced by fear and despair. Giving one final tug, Sara collapsed against the cotton threads and wept. Slowly, exhaustion overtook her again, and she passed out, small tears trickling down her rosy cheeks.

End Notes:

Next chapter coming in the next day or two!

Kinda debating if I should give you guys a sneak peek at what Angela's up to...
Chapter 22 - A Wild Ride by 3l33thax0r
Author's Notes:

Not much plot, just playtime for Krystal.

I can't remember who requested this, but I'm trying to work in all of your suggestions. If you have one, feel free to speak up!

********

A door slammed, the loud crack jolting Sara from her restless slumber. Her body tensed, and she pulled against the cotton restraints. Muffled cackling crept into the empty room, fueling Sara's fear. She could hear a pair of voices talking, the conversation spattered with giggles.

Shadows danced in the thin line of light that trickled under the door. Tugging at the threads, Sara's struggles became frantic as she heard footsteps approaching. Her breathing became labored as she started to hyperventilate, and she gasped as the doorknob rattled. 

Krystal's hand wrapped around the round knob, and jerked her wrist to the side. The knob slipped, and she fumbled with it again, finally hearing the latch disengage.

"Fuck, that was a good night," Krystal mumbled under her breath, smirking at her own clumsiness. The lining of her mouth still felt cool with each breath, a twinge of tequila flavor lingering on her tongue. She could feel the ethanol in her blood, a mild tingling under her skin whenever she touched something. It was like her fingers fell asleep, but it wasn't painful. The best part was between her legs; she could feel every slight motion of her thong against her sensitive crotch, and it felt amazing. She shifted her weight back and forth between her hips slowly as she pushed her bedroom door open. She turned around, and waved a loose hand towards Jeanne.

Jeanne chuckled, and returned the gesture. "Get some sleep, Krys." She smiled as Krystal gave her a thumbs up, and closed the door behind her. Jeanne paused for a moment, grinning from ear to ear as she heard the soft 'click' of Krystal's bedroom door lock. 

"Sara's in for a wild ride tonight." Jeanne thought to herself as she headed to bed. Her hands slid across her breasts as her mind played with the idea of Sara being smothered within Krystal's pussy, all for her unaware pleasure. She felt her cheeks flush with desire, and almost regretted letting Krystal have all the fun tonight. Shaking her head, she smiled as she began to undress for bed.

It was a wild ride that Sara preferred to avoid. She tugged frantically at the ropes around her body, feeling the knot wedged between her tits slowly sliding lower. Before her eyes, Krystal's legs approached the bed, a pair of wobbly silhouettes in the dimly lit room. Sara watched in horror as they twisted before here, then felt the roof above her begin to collapse. She screamed as the mattress creaked in Krystal's weight, her cries quickly muffled as the firm foam molded around her.

Krystal sat down on the corner of the bed, sinking into the memory foam as she lifted her legs. Dreamily kicking her feet in the air, she squeezed her thighs and wiggled her rump into the mattress. 

"Too bad it's a school night," she muttered to herself. "Having a boy over would've been so much better..." Her voice trailed off as she reached behind her back, and unhooked the clasp of her bra. She sighed as the tension around her chest disappeared, her perky breasts free of their lacy prison. She quickly stripped her shirt off, and a short gasps escaped her lips as the cool air brushed across her bare skin. Her crotch yearned for attention, and Krystal decided to delay no further.

Slipping a finger under the waistband of her skimpy black skirt, Krystal wiggled it down to her knees, then kicked her legs and sent the fabric sailing across the room. She leaned forward, and slowly ground her hips back and forth against the sheets. Her hand trailed down her body, fingers gliding across her pale stomach before tucking beneath her panties. Krystal began to swirl her hand in slow circles, occasionally clenching her thighs around her hand. The throbbing between her legs only grew, and Krystal knew just what she needed.

Krystal leaned forward, keeping one hand pressed firmly against her crotch. Her hair hung down around her head as she leaned forward, almost horizontal now, and she felt a slight spinning in her mind from the rapid movement. Closing her eyes and focusing on her sense of touch, she slipped her free hand beneath the mattress, fingers probing in the darkness. After several seconds of blindly poking around, she grasped her prize, and quickly pulled her closed fist out. 

Sara yelped as a large digit bumped into her, followed by four more as they surrounded her. Her cries were muted as Krystal's hand clamped into a fist, her upper half squished against her sweaty palm. Sara jerked her head back and forth, looking for air, as the heat around her quickly began to rise. Suddenly the world turned upside down, and Sara breathed deeply as Krystal's hand retreated. Her head flopped left and right, as she took in her surroundings. Before her, a dark wall of fabric sped toward her with frightening speed, and Sara let out a short squeak before she was slammed into the black lace.

Krystal began to rub the dildo along her pussy, dragging the length of it up and down in a rhythmic motion. She scooted back onto the center of the bed, and propped herself up on one arm as she leaned back.  Her rubbing grew harder, and she pressed her legs together as she slowly pumped the sex toy against her dampened panties. She closed her eyes again and tilted her head back, relishing the tingles of pleasure creeping up her spine.

The friction on Sara's face and chest was alleviated by the moist fabric, but only slightly. Her skin felt raw as she was rubbed up and down against Krystal's heated crotch, and her nostrils were overwhelmed with a musky smell. Not foul, but the sheer strength of the feminine odor made Sara begin to feel dizzy. She tried to scream, but as soon as she caught her breath, her body was compressed back against the steaming thong.

Krystal couldn't stand the foreplay any longer. She flopped onto her back, and roughly jerked the soaking thong to the side. Her finger and thumb pressed against the outer lips of her vagina, and she slowly spread her womanhood as the tip of her toy rubbed against her labia. Moaning softly, Krystal began to slowly pull her hand to her hips, pushing the dildo into her body. She sighed as her hormones kicked into high gear, mingled with the alcohol from earlier. Her other hand slid up her tummy, and Krystal pinched and twisted at her nipples as she pumped the dildo in and out.

Sara screamed as she was plunged headfirst into Krystal. The heat rose exponentially in a heartbeat, and Sara felt the walls around her squeeze and undulate from her presence. She squirmed violently against her bonds as her body was thrust in and out of the sweltering cavern. Her breathing became erratic as the crushing grip of the massive vagina flattened her lungs over and over. Sara's hair was matted to her head by the viscous nectar from within, and she gagged as her mouth filled with fluid.

Krystal began to squeeze her thighs together, and her breath came in short gasps. She could feel a wave of euphoria bubbling up inside her, and every thrust of her hands pushed her closer to the edge. Faster and faster, Krystal bit her lip to suppress the urge to cry out in ecstasy. With one final push, Krystal clamped her legs tightly as she jammed the dildo deep within her. She rolled to her sighed, burying her head in her pillow as she let out a high pitched moan. 

The hot sticky walls around Sara drenched her in a thick fluid, and she felt the pressure crushing her increase. She tried to scream as the air was slowly crushed from her lungs, small gurgles escaping her lips as a torrent of Krystal's juices flooded over her. Every muscle in her body burned as she was compressed against the spamming walls, the deprivation of air settling around her like a dark cloud. Sara felt her body begin to slide, and a small glimmer of light caught her eye as she passed out.

Krystal lay on her back, panting in the afterglow of her orgasm. One leg was arched into the air, the other hung limp against the cool sheets. Catching her breath, she reached down between her legs, and slowly fished the pink dildo out from her inner sanctum. The matte rubber surface glistened in the dim light, coated in a thin film of her juices. 

Krystal grabbed a tissue from her nightstand, and gingerly wiped off her toy, stroking it from top to bottom. Wadding the tissue into a ball, she half-heartedly tossed it towards her wastebasket, then shrugged as the damp wad bounced pitifully off the metal rim. She sighed, and finally rolled over onto her stomach, slowly pushing herself up on weak elbows. Her legs wobbled like jello, still unsteady with orgasmic bliss. She roughly shoved the dildo back under her mattress, then collapsed onto her bed, all tuckered out. Krystal pulled the sheet up to her shoulders, and was asleep before the blanket had settled.

Sara slowly came to, her head spinning like a merry-go-round. She shook her head to dispel the dizziness, and glanced around. Her body was caked with Krystal's fluids, thickening as it dried to her skin. The cotton restraints were soaked, and practically unbreakable now. Sara hung her head as soft sobs echoed underneath the mattress, her sanity slowly slipping away.

End Notes:


Can't forget about Jeanne, now can we? ;)

Chapter 23 - Jeanne's Turn by 3l33thax0r
Author's Notes:

Can't let Krystal have all the fun, now can we? ;)

I hadn't really planned this chapter at first, but I figured Jeanne's the jealous type, so why wouldn't she want to play with Sara too?

 

********

 

Jeanne laid on her sheets, clad only in a white lace bra and matching panties. Her fingers slowly rubbed up and down her heated mound, as her mind raced with erotic ways to torment Sara. She closed her eyes as thin shafts of moonlight danced across her skin, and pictured the situation Sara must be in. To be crushed deep within a woman who doesn't even know you're there, smothered to satisfy her carnal desires. 

Jeanne's hand began to wander lower, cupping between her hips as she squeezed her curvaceous thighs together. While allowing Krystal to have some unsuspecting fun with Sara was turning her on, Jeanne felt the need for more. She craved the feeling of Sara's squirming body jammed deep within her own body, smothered, and conforming to her desires. Her fingers massaged her throbbing labia as she fantasized about her little living sex toy.

"Ah, dammit," Jeanne muttered. Her hands weren't going to cut it, and she knew it! Her body needed external stimulation, and she craved a very particular pleasure. Sitting up in bed, Jeanne felt the cool night air float across her skin, heightening her sense of touch and sending prickles down her arms. She stood up, and gingerly crept down the hallway to Krystal's room. There was no sound coming from behind the locked door; Jeanne figured she had already passed out by now.

Jeanne reached up, patting her fingertips along the top of the door frame, stopping when she sensed the cold touch of steel. Grasping the metallic object between her finger and thumb, Jeanne lowered her hand to the door, and quietly slipped a bobby pin into the brass knob. With a deliberate twist, the jagged hairpin rotated the lock, signaling its completion with a audible 'click'. Jeanne smiled, and tucked the bobby pin between her lips, before slowly turning the handle.

Between the gentle snores of Krystal, Sara could hear movement. A scraping noise followed by a click caught her attention, and she lifted her head. Her puffy red eyes glanced at the door, and to her horror, she could see the shiny knob move in the dim light. Slowly, the door swung open, silent save for the gentle drag across the carpeted floor. A shadowy figure slipped into the room, heading straight for the bed. Sara began to squirm and fight against her restraints, the dried juices from Krystal cracking and peeling away from her skin. She gasped, and held her breath as the trickle of light in front of her was blocked, and a rustling sound approached her.

Jeanne knelt at the corner of Krystal's bed, and gently slid her hand between the mattress and wooden frame. Her hand brushed against something rubber, and Jeanne wrapped her hand around it and pulled. She squinted in the faint light, and could barely see the thread wrapped around the tip of the dildo. Rotating the toy in her hand, Jeanne smiled as Sara's puny body rolled into view. Her hands began to pick at the string, her nails digging through the cotton fibers with ease.

Before Sara could wiggle free, Jeanne pinched her fingers against her, and gently squeezed.  Sara felt her body being compressed from both sides, her face pressed into the ridges and swirls of Jeanne's fingertip. She squirmed and pounded her fists against the soft flesh, her terrified blows bouncing off Jeanne's skin with barely an indentation to her finger.

Jeanne grinned in the darkness, the bobby pin between her lips sticking loosely to the remnants of her lipstick. A sense of power welled inside of her, feeling Sara's struggles between her fingers.

"Good, she still has some fight left in her," Jeanne thought to herself, as she gently tucked Krystal's staff of pleasure back under the mattress. She spun on her heels, and crept out of her sister's room closing the door behind her with a gentle thud. Plucking the bobby pin from her mouth, Jeanne skillfully locked the door, covering her tracks. Her heart was racing as she focused on the squirming between her fingers.

Jeanne hurried to her room, and flopped down on her bed. The full moon outside her window provided her with a soft light to play under. Rolling over onto her back, she held her hand over her stomach, and released her fingers. She felt a small thump against her smooth tummy, and giggled as she watched the tiny woman scramble to her feet.

Sara was dazed from the fall, and stumbled as the ground beneath her shook. It was warm against her bare feet, and soft, like standing on a firm pillow. The ground quaked again, and heaved forward, tossing Sara onto her ass.

Jeanne propped herself up on her elbows, and stared down at Sara. As her stomach rose, the tiny girl began to tumble down, and Jeanne giggled at the comical display. She could hear her tiny screams as she rolled, coming to rest against a fold in her skin. Jeanne poked with her finger, nudging Sara towards her navel.

Sara's vision spun, her sense of balance scrambled from the fall. A soft push against her back slid her along the crevice of skin, and Sara kicked and screamed against the manicured nail. She felt herself fall backwards, and shrieked as her back landed against something firm. The warm ground around her shook as a feminine laugh filled the air.

Sara struggled to her feet, her eyes darting back and forth. The ground beneath her feet rose and fell with each breath Jeanne took, a faint pounding drummed in the distance. Sara scrambled to the edge of the fleshy pit, and began to pull herself up. The thin folds along Jeanne’s navel provided a squishy handhold, and Sara grimaced as she started to climb.

A hand fell across Jeanne’s mouth as she suppressed a chuckle. She could feel Sara’s tiny hands gripping her skin as she tried to escape. It tickled a bit, and Jeanne knew where she could make it feel better. Watching Sara’s tiny head emerge from her belly button, she waited until the small girl had pulled herself up completely.

“You’re quite the little fighter, Sara,” Jeanne smiled down her chest, her view partially obscured by her breasts as she began to sit up further. She cupped her hand below her navel, catching Sara as she fell lower.

“I wonder how it felt for Krystal…”

Sara screamed as the hand began to lower. Her stomach rose in her throat, and she braced herself against one of the massive fingers curled around her like a cage. The air around her became humid, and Sara’s nose twitched as the musky scent of Jeanne’s crotch filled her nostrils. Not quite as sweaty as Krystal’s, but still glistening with anticipation, Jeanne’s hungry pussy throbbed in front of Sara. She froze in terror, watching as Jeanne’s other hand reached down, a pair of fingers stroking her engorged clit.

Jeanne moaned softly, and brought her cupped hand closer, pressing it against her swollen lips. A small gasp slipped through her plush lips as she felt Sara mashed against her most sensitive area. Her tiny limbs rubbing back and forth against her slick labia, desperately fighting for her freedom. Jeanne removed her hand, and could hear Sara’s muffled screams between her heated thighs.

Thick fluids clung to Sara’s body, coating her skin, and making it impossible to grip anything. Her hands clawed uselessly at the slick skin as Jeanne began to rub her hand up and down her sweltering pussy. Sara screamed as she felt a finger wedge against her back, maneuvering her closer to the entrance of the humid cavern. She kicked her legs wildly as she was shoved headfirst into darkness.

Jeanne gasped as she plunged her finger within her soaked pussy. Sara’s struggles intensified, her flailing legs kicking gently against her swollen lips. She curled her finger slightly, and began to rub Sara against her pubic bone. Small hands pounded against the walls of her vagina, sending shivers of pleasure down her thighs. She scrunched her feet in ecstasy as a low moan escaped her mouth.

Sara gasped for air as the finger finally retreated from the fleshy cave. Her body was drenched in Jeanne’s juices, and she wiped the warm fluid from her mouth and eyes. Before she could scream, Sara was thrust forward, jammed back into the nightmare. The slippery walls around her pulsed and squeezed, pressing her body into the hot flesh. She tried to pull herself free, but was only shoved deeper.

The finger below her retreated, leaving Sara stuck to the contracting walls. She squirmed to break free, but was greeted by two fingers that slammed into her chest. The cramped space within Jeanne’s pussy was quickly filled by the digits, as they pumped in and out slowly. Sara was pressed against the hot walls, her lungs burning for more air than she could find.

Jeanne pushed her fingers deep inside her, feeling a climax approaching. Her other hand reached up to her breasts, and she twisted and squeezed her swollen nipples. The squirming within her pussy was electric, sending waves of euphoria throughout her body. Jeanne could feel herself reaching the peak, and felt her muscles clamp down on her fingers. A soft cry slipped from her agape mouth, and she arched her back as her orgasm rolled through her veins.

Collapsing into the sheets, Jeanne panted as she caught her breath. The struggling within her pussy was dying down, and she reached her finger in, probing around for her new favorite toy. She fished out the tiny girl, and slowly brought her finger to her face.

Sara was coated in Jeanne’s secretions, her petite form glued to Jeanne’s fingertip. She coughed and sputtered as she gulped in fresh air. Below her, Jeanne flushed and smiling face gazed up at her. Her breath rose around Sara, warming the otherwise cold breeze on her drenched skin.

Sara squirmed slightly, her energy drained from the abuse from both sisters. Not so drained, however, that she couldn’t scream as the sticky finger to which she was plastered began to lower. Jeanne’s smile morphed into an open maw, her lips forming a red ring. She slipped her finger between her lips, then puckered them around her knuckle. Slowly, she dragged her finger back, sucking gently as her nail slid from between her lips. Her finger was clean, save for a thin streak of saliva trailing to her lower lip.

Jeanne moved her tongue around, pressing it against her pursed lips. The sweet juices washed over her taste buds as she poked around for her morsel. A small twitch against her cheek caught her attention, and Jeanne rubbed her tongue against the tiny girl. Her lips parted for a moment as she maneuvered Sara into the middle of her mouth, and began sucking on her like a candy. Her skin tasted so sweet, unlike anything had tasted before.

Saliva pooled around Sara as she was tossed around in Jeanne’s mouth. The massive tongue rubbed across her body, the coarse taste buds scraping against her chest. She screamed as the air around her rumbled with a low moan from deep within Jeanne’s throat. Suddenly, Sara was tossed forward, and the raging pink tongue pressed against the back of her head. Sara’s arms flailed as she tried to fight off the squishy monster, but her head was shoved further between the pursed lips. Trapped between the sticky lips, Sara felt her legs forcibly spread by Jeanne’s tongue, and felt the tip of the muscle press firmly between her legs, driving her forward.

Jeanne stopped pushing Sara once she felt the tiny girl’s head break free of her lips. She could hear her pathetic cries for mercy as her tongue began to lap at her tiny feet. She puckered her lips again, and began to rub the tip of her tongue between Sara’s thighs. The squirming between her lips increased, as did the screams from her tiny morsel.

Jeanne let her tongue slowly explored every inch of Sara’s lower body. She ran the pink organ up and down her legs, sucking on her gently as she did. The slippery beast then began to rub back and forth on Sara’s butt, eliciting a slew of tiny screams from the trapped girl. Jeanne’s lips separated for a moment as her tongue flipped the poor girl over, and began lapping at her crotch.

Sara screamed as the soaking tongue pushed against her pussy. Her voice cracked as she shouted, and she pounded her fists against the soft lips wrapped around her torso. Sara’s sheer terror overruled any pleasure that Jeanne’s tongue brought, and she felt a rage boiling within her as she felt her body violated.

Finally, Jeanne gave one last push with her tongue, and spit Sara out into her waiting hand. Strands of saliva clung to the tiny girl as Jeanne stood up, and walked over to her dresser. Opening the drawer, she lowered her hand, and set Sara into the plastic bin. She watched as the tiny woman immediately curled up into a ball.

“You taste delicious, Sara,” Jeanne teased, her smile widening as she saw the effects of her words. Sara curled even tighter, her tiny form shivering before her eyes. Jeanne reached her hand deeper into the drawer, and removed the amulet.

“Here, this will help you sleep. You’re gonna need your rest, tomorrow is a big day.”

Jeanne slipped the amulet around her neck, and closed her eyes. The jewel began to glow between her fingers, and Sara felt something warm wash over her body. Before she could open her eyes to see what the source of warmth was, her mind drifted to sleep, and her muscles went slack.

Jeanne opened her eyes, and watched intently as Sara’s unconscious form began to expand. Stopping at around an inch, Jeanne held up her fingers to gage the smaller woman’s height.

“Hmm, that should work just right tomorrow.” She replaced the lid on Sara’s prison, and shut the drawer gently, before heading off to sleep herself. Maybe Monday wouldn’t suck after all.

End Notes:

 

School day incoming! Don't forget who's on the cheerleading time, wonder what might happen to Sara...

 

Chapter 24 - Off to Class by 3l33thax0r
Author's Notes:
Brace yourselves, school is coming. Got a little bit of mouthplay for those who like it. ;)

********

Sunlight filtered through the window, gently illuminating Jeanne's room. Her phone emitted a faint chirping, slowly growing louder. A hand snaked out from under the silken sheets, lazily thumping on the dresser to silence the annoyance. Jeanne slowly pulled the sheets down, exposing her face to the soft glow of morning. Her hair was frazzled and a mess, and her squinted eyelids blinked slowly as she adjusted to the light. Groaning softly, she tossed the sheets to the side, and swung her sleepy body up, sitting against the edge of the mattress. Her arms stretched high above her head, she released a drawn out yawn, before smacking her dry lips.

Jeanne's mind filled with the sensations of last night's playtime with Sara, and a weak smile crept across her lips. She ran her tongue along her upper lip, then pursed upper and lower together before rising to her feet. She trudged over to the dresser where Sara was trapped, and slid open the door.

Sara awoke with a start, as her prison was suddenly flooded with light. She rolled against the firm plastic wall from the momentum of the drawer, her fitful sleep abruptly interrupted. She held her hand above her face to shield her eyes from the blinding light while her eyes adjusted. Sara watched as Jeanne reached down and removed the lid, allowing a draft of cool air to wash over her tiny body.

"Good morning, sleepy head," Jeanne whispered down to her pet, as she rubbed her eyes. "Hope you got some rest, you've got a long day ahead of you."

Sara groaned. Every joint in her body was still sore from the previous night, and her skin was sticky from the sister's juices. Her blonde hair was tangled and messy, something Sara figured she'd never be able to fix given her current circumstances.

A shadow fell over Sara as Jeanne reached down for the tiny girl. "Time to get you washed up and ready for the day!" She held Sara up to her face, letting her morning breath wash over her hand.

Sara wrinkled her nose in disgust. Traces of alcohol mixed with the sour stench of Jeanne's breath, and Sara felt lightheaded in an instant.

"That bad, huh?" Jeanne mocked as she watched Sara's expression wither. She closed her hand into a fist around Sara, then blew another long, hot breath down between her curled finger and thumb. The struggling against her fingers confirmed that her torment was working already. She smiled and carried Sara into the bathroom, nudging the door shut behind her with her bare foot. Jeanne's hand opened above the countertop, dropping Sara against the edge of the sink bowl.

Sara sat down, her body still waking up, though a tinge of adrenaline was already flowing from the short fall. She stared up and watched as Jeanne rummaged through a medicine cabinet hovering above the sink. A dull thud behind her spooked Sara, and she twisted her neck to see the source of the sound. A bright pink toothbrush gently rocked back and forth, the plastic handle almost within arm's reach for Sara.

"Oopsies," Jeanne muttered, feigning surprise at the situation. She smiled inward, a tad disappointed the brush didn't graze Sara on the way down. Her fingers wrapped around the pink handle, and Jeanne made sure her fingertip poked Sara's slender back.

Sara didn't expect Jeanne to bump her, and yelped as she was thrown forward. She tumbled forward, rolling down the curved ceramic bowl of the sink. After several painful seconds, her downhill roll came to a halt as she collided with the drain. She rolled onto her back, her left arm clutched across her stomach in pain.

A low moan of pain fled her lips, and Sara winced as she pulled herself up. She braced one arm against the silver drain, using the raised portion as a pedestal to lean on. Looking up, Sara watched as Jeanne applied a thick green paste to her toothbrush, before shoving the bristles between her red lips. Her attention turned back to the drain, as she hopped up onto it, and stood atop the cold metal.

Jeanne glanced down as she swished the toothpaste around her cheeks, building up the minty froth in her mouth. She leaned down and spat the green foam into the sink, covering the silvery drain and its passenger in a thick layer of saliva and mint bubbles.

A thick glob slammed into Sara, knocking her onto her back. A short yelp escaped her mouth as her body was engulfed in light green bubbles. The cold scent of spearmint permeated what little air she had, and her eyes burned from the smell. Her arms and legs kicked wildly as Sara fought to remove the disgusting slime from her face and body.

Jeanne giggled as she watched Sara struggle under the minty spit. She reached down, and extended a solitary finger. Pressing gently into the wiggling girl buried in the bubbles, Jeanne laughed as she could hear faint murmurs and cries.

"Here, let's get you cleaned up, runt."

With her other hand, Jeanne turned on the cold water. Water gushed from the faucet, pouring down her outstretched finger and scattering her spit. Jeanne peered down the length of her arm, staring intently at the writhing form under her finger. She smiled darkly as she slowly twisted her finger back and forth against the drain.

Sara's lungs burned for air. Her face was buried under a torrent of icy water, her vision obscured save for a sketchy outline of her oppressor's colossal finger. The twisting against her stomach sent shockwaves of pain throughout her body, and her mouth opened in agony as she pounded her fists against the fingernail.

The torrent of water finally slowed to a trickle, and Sara gasped for air. She coughed and sputtered as she heaved up small mouthfuls of water, her drenched body shaking from the cold. Before she could regain her composure, Sara felt a pair of warm pads press against her sides, and firmly squeeze. She yelped as she was hoisted into the air and brought before a pair of sparkling blue eyes.

"There, all ready to go!" Jeanne exclaimed as she popped Sara into her mouth. Sara's minuscule screams were silenced as Jeanne's moist lips sealed around her pet. She flicked her tongue against the squirming morsel between her cheeks, drenching Sara in saliva. Stepping out of the bathroom with a spring in her step, she began to get dressed for school.

Sara screamed as she was shoved into a pool of warm, sticky saliva. Her hands slid against the bumpy surface of the tongue as it battered her back and forth. She wretched as the rough tip rubbed along her body, brushing against her legs. As the slick muscle flicked against her breasts, Sara let out a moan of despair. As if on queue, her legs were swept out from under her, and the was trapped under the weight of the undulating tongue as the pool of spit around her began to rise.

Jeanne slipped on a low cut shirt, then stepped into a pair of panties. Bending down, she held her hand up to her mouth, and parted her lips. A small dribble of saliva trickled into her palm, followed by a soaking wet Sara. Jeanne smiled, and rubbed her slick hand along the crotch of her panties. She looked down between her breasts, watching Sara squirm in the puddle of spit.

"Hope you're comfy, Sara," she taunted. "Today is the first day of cheer, and I'm sure you don't want to miss it."

Sara tugged at the damp cotton fabric, pulling herself towards the edge of the panties. The shadow of Jeanne loomed above her, and Sara shrieked as she felt the ground below her shoot into the sky. She rolled over, and watched in horror as Jeanne's ass rushing towards her. She raised her hands above her face and screamed as she was pressed deep against Jeanne's crack.

Jeanne tugged firmly on her panties, driving the pink fabric between her ass cheeks. She could feel Sara squirming between her firm globes, and ran a finger along her crack. Pushing her nail against the wiggling form, Jeanne let out a sigh of pleasure as she felt Sara slipping deeper into the abyss. She squatted, and began pulling up her shorts, wiggling as she tugged the denim over her voluptuous hips. A wicked smile crept across her face as she felt her rump compress within her shorts, crushing Sara completely within her ass.

Sara could hardly breath, and movement was out of the question. The smell of ass was faint, a trait she knew would change as the day wore on. The walls of flesh were firm but yielding, squeezing Sara without completely suffocating her. Suddenly, everything began to move, and Sara was shaken by each footfall as Jeanne began to walk.

Jeanne glanced at her phone, and frowned: 8:05.

"Shit, gonna be late!"

She bent down, and quickly slipped on her shoes, before she dashed down the hall to the garage. Without a second thought for Sara, she hopped into the car and slapped the key into the ignition. A quick squeal echoed from the tires as she pulled out of the driveway, and she sped off towards the campus.

End Notes:

Oh, the things that can happen in college...

I'm about to go on holiday, so this story may not be updated for about a week or so, but I do have my next chapter for Angela almost ready for your eager eyes!
Chapter 25 - Lectures and Lockers by 3l33thax0r
Author's Notes:
I'm baaaaacccckkk....

Between the long holiday and the ensuing chaos at work, I haven't had nearly as much time as I hoped to write. Hopefully I can get back on my usual schedule, and keep up my chapter-a-week goal.

This chapter is introducing a new character! I plan to use her to spawn another story in the near future, one with a slightly more sadistic flavor to it. I hope you'll enjoy it!

********

Deep in the confines of Jeanne's ass, Sara struggled against the tons of warm skin weighing down on her. Her back was firmly pressed by the skin tight jeans, pinning her against the pale canyon. She squirmed as the cheeks compressed, burying her in an avalanche of flesh. Her screams were quickly silenced as her face was wedged between the soft mountains.

Jeanne adjusted her legs as she pulled up to a red light. She felt Sara's puny body wiggling in the middle of her crack. A mischievous grin sparked across her face. Jeanne glanced at the traffic signal, then pressed her foot firmly on the brake to keep the vehicle in place. Removing her hands from the wheel, she hooked her thumbs around the thin blue straps of her belt loops, and pulled. Her foot stomped against the brake, and Jeanne tugged a second time, yanking her jeans higher against her hips. As the light flickered green, Jeanne's ass plummeted back down into the seat, and she wiggled her bottom back and forth into the leather cushion.

Sara screamed as her body was smeared against the warm crack. Tiny beads of sweat were already beginning to form along the surface of Jeanne's skin, and the moist flesh yielded to her small frame as she was pressed into the massive butt. Sara moaned in frustration as the car began to accelerate, lurching the wall of ass into her face again.

Jeanne whipped the steering wheel around, swerving the car into a parking spot. The tires squealed a bit as she pulled in. Hopping from the car, Jeanne slung her backpack over her shoulder, and trotted off towards the campus buildings. Hundreds of students bustled about, heading to their many lectures and labs. Jeanne stepped quickly along the stone pathway, swiveling her shoulders as she ducked around slower students.

The ride for Sara was uncomfortable to say the least. The crushing walls of ass flesh bounced and rubbed against her, and Sara could feel the temperature already beginning to rise. "Great," she thought to herself, as the cruelly familiar odor of sweat began to creep in around her. After several minutes of being tossed around, Sara felt the mountainous cheeks lurch together, squeezing her tightly. She wiggled as her body was pushed inward by the pink panties, burying her deep in the confines of Jeanne's ass. She groaned as she felt the jiggling flesh around her settle, her squishy prison holding her snugly in place.

Jeanne plopped her butt down into the nearest available seat. She felt her panties wedge between her cheeks slightly, and smiled. She adjusted herself in the firm chair, grinding her butt against the wooden seat for a moment, before settling in for her lecture. As she opened her notebook, she smiled at the tickling within her ass.

The class droned on for over an hour. Jeanne propped her chin up on her hands, her eyelids drooped to half mast. Her daydreaming spell was broken as the thunder from dozens of books clapped shut jolted her back to reality. Fumbling with her backpack, Jeanne stumbled to her feet and tossed her notebook into the open pouch. She slung the pack over her shoulder, and melted into the flow of bodies exiting the lecture hall.

"One down, three to go," she mumbled as her arms stretched to the sky, her lips curving into an "Oh" as she yawned. The struggling in her butt has dwindled down during the class, but she could feel an occasional tickle as she walked.

Jeanne smiled as she rounded the corner to the gymnasium. A handful of students jogged by her, each in varying stages of exhaustion. She wrinkled her nose slightly as she caught a whiff of the fruits of their labors. As she pushed open the glass doors, Jeanne was greeted by the familiar odor of the locker. She stashed her backpack in one of the metallic cabinets, spinning the dial with her finger as she pulled out her gym clothes.

Sara felt the warm globes around her compress, squeezing her battered body. She moaned as the firm pressure against her face. Her lips contorted to a painful "O" as she gulped in lungfuls of stale air. Sara's eyes bulged as a droplet of warm sweat trickled towards her. She began to whimper as the bead of salty water splashed against her face, saturating her already dampened hair. She wiggled in protest as the briny liquid leaked between her lips.

As Jeanne sat down on the wooden bench, she felt another squirm in her ass. Clenching her cheeks, she started to grind her ass back and forth against the hard seat. Satisfied that she had humiliated Sara in her ass enough, Jeanne shifted her weight to the side, and dug her fingers down the back of her shorts.

Her hand retreated slowly, dragging Sara along the length of her ass crack. Jeanne smiled as the gentle tickling moved higher between her cheeks, before feeling her fingers slip free of her waistband. A damp and very exhausted Sara emerged, her puny body panting for fresh air as Jeanne held her before her face.

"Well, Sara, I think it's time you get your exercise." Jeanne's cruel smile returned, sending shivers down Sara's spine.

Sara glanced around from within Jeanne's grasp, hoping that someone was looking. Her hopes began to rise as a girl approached Jeanne. She began to yell, and waved her arms madly in the air as she dangled from Sara screamed for but a moment, before plunging headfirst into Jeanne's sweaty cleavage.

Sara wasn't the only one who spotted the girl. From the corner of her eye, Jeanne saw someone approaching, and acted quickly. Her fingers released their grip on Sara's toothpick of a leg, allowing her to drop unceremoniously into her shirt. Feeling the tiny girl squirming atop her breast, Jeanne fumbled with her shirt, pretending to adjust her bra as she maneuvered Sara into a more confined space. Just as she felt the tiny girl's wiggling form slide between her tits, Jeanne was startled by a light tap on her shoulder.

"Hey Beth!" Jeanne's voice rose in pitch as she greeted the girl.

"Oh, don't look so surprised," the girl said, nodding towards the glistening valley behind Jeanne's sweat-soaked shirt. "I know damn well what you were doing." She stood with her hands on her hips, the curls of her blonde hair dancing against her collarbone.

Jeanne shrugged, pressing her arms together in front of her. Her shoulders rose as her breasts smushed against each other, grinding Sara into the slippery mammaries. Her actions were deliberate, holding her pose for a moment as if frozen in time while she relished the minute struggles in the hot depths of her cleavage.

Beth's full pink lips curved into a smile, a silent understanding of the reason behind Jeanne's subtle movements. She twisted her weight on her heels, and plopped down on the bench beside Jeanne.

"So, how was the weekend?" Beth dragged her manicured nails up along the slender curve of Jeanne's back, enticing a small shiver from her. She traced her nail along the base of her neck, before coiling her hand back.

Jeanne shook her head, snapping back to reality.

"It was amazing, you have no idea!"

Beth's smiled widened. "Oh, I think I do." Her hands pressed against her knees, and she pushed herself up into a standing position.

"I hate to be a pill after saying a full week, but I need my necklace back."

Jeanne's lower lip protruded slightly, her disappointment obvious. She sighed and hunched her shoulders before replying, "Yeah, I'll bring it with me tomorrow. That okay with you?"

Beth nodded in agreement, her bangs slipping down over her left eye. She brushed it aside, tucking the blonde lock behind her ear.

"Hey, your little pet will be fine," she said. "You just won't be able to change her size anymore, so pick something tonight that will work for a while." Beth reached out and patted Jeanne on the shoulder, before twirling on her heels, and skipping out of the locker room.

Jeanne sat for a moment, and fidgeted with the drawstring on her shorts. "So much for a whole week," she muttered to herself.

She grunted, and leaned over, tugging at the laces on her shoes. A twinge of pleasure returned as her boobs compressed against her knees, crushing Sara once more. Jeanne pulled off her shoes and socks, and set them on the wooden seat beside her. She began to fish around in her ample rack, her fingers probing around for her pet.

"There you are..." her hand closed around the wiggling lump in her cleavage. She spread her fingers before her face, exposing a sweaty little Sara. Her tiny face was flush from her heated prison, and Jeanne chuckled as she watched Sara's perky breasts heave as she caught her breath.

"A little much for you, Sara?" Jeanne taunted, jiggling her boobs a little. She laughed as Sara scurried away from the rolling display of tits, apparently not eager to pay them another visit.

"What's a matter? Can't handle the pressure?" Jeanne closed her fist around Sara, squeezing the frail rib cage within her grasp. She flexed her fingers, allowing Sara short, labored breaths of air, giggling as the pathetic squeaks she made.

"Take a deep breath, Sara. It'll be the last bit of fresh air for a while."

Sara coughed as her lungs slowly inflated. She watched as Jeanne's other hand soared overhead, casting a shadow over her face. A sense of terror began to overwhelm her as she watched Jeanne pickup the sock from the bench. She started squirming against the thick digits wrapped around her waist, but was quickly subdued by a painful squeeze. Her facial muscles twisted her expression in pain, as her legs were clamped tightly together.

Jeanne shook the sock in her hand, opening the cotton entrance for her foot. And her toy. She held the opening below Sara, and dropped the tiny girl inside. A small indentation in the toe of the sock was the only evidence that she was even there.

Sara scrambled to her feet. The air around her was sour and humid, the scent of feet permeated her nostrils and mouth. She gagged as her hands clawed at the cotton walls, the coarse fibers damp with foot sweat. The light around her faded, and Sara looked up. Five pudgy toes filled the sky, slowly getting closer. Sara screamed as the sock lurched forward, tossing her onto her back.

Jeanne slowly pulled the sock over her foot, lingering at the base of her heel. She flexed her toes, feeling Sara's writhing body against the tip of her foot. With a firm tug, she slipped the sock on completely, mashing her toes into the poor girl trapped inside. Bending closer to her foot, Jeanne could barely make out the pitiful screams for mercy.

"Mmm... much better." Jeanne stretched out her legs, then lowered her feet to her shoes. She laced them up tightly, keenly aware of the cramped space at her toes. As she stood, Jeanne could feel the struggling under her toes intensify under the weight. She scooped up her gym bag, retrieving a pair of sparkly pink pom-poms from the zippered pouch.

"Hope you're ready for some cheer, you little bitch," she muttered under her breath, before stepping out of the locker room, and into the daylight.

Sara whimpered, the right half of her face plastered to the bottom of Jeanne's big toe. She knew it would be a long practice...

End Notes:

Did someone say cheer? ;)
Chapter 26 Warming Up To It by 3l33thax0r
Author's Notes:
Wow, 100K views! You guys are awesome! I've really appreciated all of the feedback so far, I feel like you guys are helping stretch my writing skills. I'm working on a short story in honor of 100K views, and hopefully will have it ready in the next or two.

Mostly foot play here for Sara. I'm feeling this story begin to wind down, and I'm starting to put more energy into Beth's storyline. Anybody have an idea for a fitting end for Sara?

********

Jeanne trotted out into the sunshine. A pair of boys jogged by, their shoes tossing small clouds of red dust into the air as they sailed along the athletic track. Jeanne held her hand to her forehead, shielding her eyes from the glare. Though it was still early in the day, she could feel the tingle of pure sunlight against her skin, quickly warming her body.

As she stepped out onto the grassy field, Jeanne felt the first droplet of sweat trickle along the edge of her face. She wiped her wrist against the base of her jaw, smearing the drop into oblivion with the back of her delicate hand. Grinning as she scrunched her toes, Jeanne raised her hands above her head, and began her stretching routine.

Down below, the environment in Jeanne's shoes had transformed into a cramped sauna. What little air surrounded Sara was heated with the steady downpour of sunshine on the black shoes. She screamed as the doughy sole above her shifted, repositioning her face directly under Jeanne's big toe. Her cries were muffled as the colossal digit smashed into her face, burying her head under the sweaty boulder. A pair of arms flailed wildly on either side of the monstrous toe, beating against it in vain.

Jeanne smiled as she felt Sara wiggling beneath her foot. She lowered her arms and leaned forward, feeling her weight slowly shifting towards her toes. As her hamstrings tensed, Jeanne gradually bent lower, until the tips of her fingers rested atop the tongue of her shoes. She could feel the dark material already radiating heat against her hands.

"Hope you're comfy, Sara," she whispered down to her feet. Jeanne began to methodically roll her weight forward, until she was standing tip-toed while clutching her ankles. After a few seconds, she allowed herself to fall back onto her heels, only to repeat the process all over again.

Sara felt like the world was collapsing on top of her. She was wedged under the crease of Jeanne's toes, her face brushing against the groove of the big toe planted above her. As Jeanne leaned forward, Sara was painfully squeezed as her captor's full weight compressed the thick flesh around her. She opened her mouth to scream, but was instantly silenced as her head was rubbed by the flexing toe. Her vision swirled as the massive digit clenched around her head, threatening to snap her neck clean off. After what felt like hours, the powerful grip on her skull was released, and Sara gasped for air before being smothered once more.

Grunting softly, Jeanne returned to a standing position, and continued her stretches. Arching her back gracefully, Jeanne sighed as a warm breeze drifted across her skin. The first signs of perspiration began to show on her body, forming an army of minuscule beads of sweat on her arms and forehead.

A piercing whistle sounded in the distance, attracting the attention of everyone on the field. Jeanne stopped her stretches, and trotted over to the source of the shrill noise. An older woman stood with her hands on her hips, a bright red whistle held between her clenched teeth. Jeanne winced slightly as she saw the woman's cheeks puff, forcing another scream from the whistle.

The woman spat the whistle out, letting it dangle carelessly against her stomach. The large sunglasses obscured her eyes from the gathering girls, complementing her pretentious aura.

"Alright, ladies!" She barked at the girls, silencing the murmurs coming from the group . "First day of practice is here. I'd like to call up your captain for this year, Sara."

The group of girls stood silent, glancing around as they waited for this "Sara" to step forward. Jeanne wiggled her toes, feeling the struggle beneath her foot at the mention of her name. She turned her head, half-heartedly looking around to avoid drawing attention.

"Sara? You can come forward now." The woman was visibly annoyed, her nose furled beneath her oversized sunglasses. She lowered the lenses slightly, her brown eyes peeking over the thin plastic rims.

"Well, it looks like Sara has decided to not join us today. In that case..." the woman adjusted her sunglasses, and reached into her pocket. She pulled out a crumpled piece of paper, and unfolded it before her face.

"It look like Jeanne will be our captain! Jeanne, please step forward."

A broad smile bloomed on Jeanne's face as she walked towards the older woman. A mild clapping from the other girls congratulated her as she shook the woman's hand.

"Okay, now that we have that out of the way, let's get to work!" The woman snapped, surprising Jeanne and the other girls by her abrupt change in tone.

"We'll start with some laps," she continued, "hop to it!"

An audible groan rippled through the dozen girls, as they tossed their pom-poms aside. They lined up on the track, three neat rows of four girls each. As the piercing howl of the whistle echoed across the track, the girls began to run. Jeanne could feel the lump under her foot as she started to move. A smug grin spread across her lips as she pushed herself, inching in front of the other girls.

********

"All right, ladies! Bring it in!" Three short blasts of the whistle signaled the end of the run. One by one, the girls came to a stop at the finish line. Most of them were panting, with one girl collapsing to her knees on the grass. Every girl's face was bright red, glimmering with sweat that poured down their cheeks.

Jeanne rubbed the back of her forearm across her face, mopping up the sweat on her brow. She could hear the rapid pulsing of her heart in her ears, and her cheeks felt like they were glowing embers. A weary smile cracked across her face as she remembered her little insole tucked beneath her toes. She reached behind her head, and tugged the hair tie from her sweaty ponytail, letting her mane hang free. Bending down to grab her pom-pom's, Jeanne felt a gentle tickle between her big and second toes. She smiled, and started walking back to her locker.

The locker room was abuzz with chatter. Girls of all body types milled about, in various stages of undress. Jeanne flinched as a pair of rumpled shorts sailed across the room, narrowly missing the tip of her nose. Her head turned in the direction of the girl who threw them, and she smiled half-heartedly. Her smile quickly faded as she saw the line for the showers. With a shrug, Jeanne stepped over a stray backpack, journeying deeper into the locker room.

Taking a few more quick steps, Jeanne stood in front of her locker. She quickly lifted her shirt over her head, balling the damp cotton into a ball before shoving it into her duffle bag. Her sports bra strained against her rack as Jeanne wriggled back into her shirt from earlier. She coiled her fingers around the woven strap of her bags, and swung the metal locker door, it's metal frame clattering as it latched shut.

Sara wheezed as the mammoth toe pushed against her back again. Her face was smashed into the fuzzy sock, her body drenched in sweat, most of it not her own. The air was sweltering within the cramped shoe, and Sara felt like her lungs would never feel fresh air within them ever again. As Jeanne began to move, Sara let out a quick yelp before she was planted face down into the sweat soaked sock again.

Thud. Thud. Thud.

Over and over, Sara's tiny body was battered under Jeanne's toes as she walked. Occasionally, a drop of sweat would crash against her, further humiliating and soaking her within the smelly prison of Jeanne's shoe. Sara rolled onto her back, her chest rubbed raw by the coarse fibers of the sock. She moaned in pain as her sore breasts were crushed under the massive digits above her. The mountain of moist, doughy flesh moulded around her chest, covering Sara up to her neck in hot, sweaty toe flesh. Her nose wrinkled in disgust as the tip of the sweaty toe nudged against her chin.

After a few moments, Sara realized that Jeanne was no longer walking. The toe resting on top of her was motionless, anchoring Sara in place. She squirmed against the behemoth digit, desperate for some kind of relief.

Jeanne relaxed at her desk, and settled in for her next class. The class was practically empty, with only a few of the seats in the lecture hall filled. She could feel Sara's struggles resume, and smiled mischievously. Shifting in her seat, Jeanne scrunched her toes around the girl in her shoe, then lifted her foot. Resting her ankle on her knee, Jeanne leaned forward, her face hovering above the black sole of her shoe.

"After that long track run, I expect a good foot massage, Sara." Jeanne adjusted her laces as she spoke softly, fairly certain that Sara could hear her. Sitting back up, Jeanne gently lifted her toes off of Sara, giving her a slight reprieve.

As soon as the immobilizing weight lifted from her chest, Sara scrambled to the edge of the sock. Her hands tugged at the thick cotton fibers, as she tried to claw her way to freedom. The ragged surface of the sock shifted below her as the meaty toes flexed behind her. Sara glanced behind her, barely able to see the outline of the monstrous foot lurking in the heated darkness.

Jeanne sighed. She wasn't feeling Sara's body anymore, and figured she must not have gotten the message. Stretching her leg forward, Jeanne tilted her foot back so that her toes pointed to the ceiling.

Nothing.

A frown brewed in the corner of Jeanne's lips, and her gaze focused on the tip of her shoe. She lifted her foot slightly in the air, then tapped the heel firmly against the carpeted floor. She paused for a second, waiting to feel the familiar tapping against her toes.

Sara's arms quivered as she clung to the moist sock. Her fear of tumbling underneath the undulating toes sent shivers up her bare back. Sara adjusted her footing, digging her heel into the rugged lumps of cotton. Suddenly, she felt like she was trapped in an free falling elevator. The sensation was cut short by a loud thud, and Sara felt her body wrenched downward by the force. Her feet slipped, leaving her dangling precariously over Jeanne's toes. They wiggled in anticipation, eager to smother her under tons of sweaty foot flesh.

Another resounding thud rocked Sara's weakening arms, so that she was hanging by one hand. She screamed as another deafening earthquake jarred her loose, sending her tumbling against the damp toes. Her cries were muffled as she slipped deeper into Jeanne's shoe, her flailing body swallowed up by the titanic sole as it shifted against the rough sock.

Jeanne tapped her shoe one last time, grinning as she felt Sara's pathetic struggles against the ball of her foot. She slowly maneuvered her foot, clenching and releasing her toes as she positioned the wiggling lump in her shoe beneath her arch. Settling her sweaty foot against the insole, she leaned back in her seat, enjoying the gentle tickle against the bottom of her foot.

Jeanne sighed as an elderly man approached the podium in the center of the room. His broad spectacles clung to the tip of his nose, his face weathered by decades of experience. Resting his cane against the side of the podium, the man began to flip through a thick binder. Tattered pages ruffled as his bony fingers flipped through them, leaf by leaf. Finally, his outstretched finger came to rest upon a paragraph, and the man began to read.

"Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears."

Jeanne's eyes rolled as the man droned on, his dry, aged voice erasing any passion once carried in the words he read. Her mind wandered to her feet, which were notably still sore. She lifted her foot, and quietly stomped it down, pressing her sole firmly into the carpet. Only once she felt Sara's tiny hands moving did she release the bulk of her weight from her foot. Smiling once more, Jeanne propped her chin up on her hand, and daydreamed about what else she could do to Sara.

End Notes:

This story might be dormant, until I figure out what to do next with Sara. as always, suggestions are welcome!
Chapter 27 - What To Do With You by 3l33thax0r
Author's Notes:
It's been way to long since I posted, so I believe I owe you guys an explanation. We lost a member of the family last month, and my wife had quite a health scare a week after that (she's fine now). My head hasn't been in the right place to write with everything that was going on, so my apologies for leaving y'all hanging!

That being said, here is a shorter chapter as I get back into this story. I have the ending already figured out, so HOPEFULLY it doesn't take me too long to finish it for you. ;)

********
Jeanne jolted slightly in her seat as the rustling of chairs around her broke her daydream. Her legs stretched out below the compact desk, her feet curling within her shoes. A slight tickle against her heel brought a smile to her face, as she stood up and shifted her weight across the entirety of her feet. Without a word, Jeanne picked up her backpack, and exited the classroom.

Sara was exhausted. Her skin was damp and sticky from the gallons of sweat that poured over her body. The limited jungle air surrounding her was stifling, the scent of Jeanne's pungent feet burned into Sara's nostrils. As the massive foot lifted in the air, Sara felt a brief moment of weightlessness, before tons of doughy flesh crashed down around her. Her face was smashed into the arch of her captor's foot, the salty grime forced into her mouth and nose. Sara gagged at the acrid taste, helpless to expel it from her mouth as her body was pounded again and again with each footstep.

The sweat-soaked insole began to vibrate, a dull rumble rippling through the shoe. Sara felt the oppressive foot relent, the weight against her body subsiding. She breathed a sigh of relief, and promptly passed out.

Jeanne shifted her feet as she turned onto her street, jostling the motionless lump in her shoe. The sun was just beginning to fade, casting an orange glow across the western horizon. Jeanne squinted as she backed into the driveway, the sunset bathing her face in one last warm glow. Her hand poked at the dashboard, silencing the radio. As she stepped out of the car, Jeanne felt the tiny girl begin to struggle once again.

"That's right, little bug," Jeanne chuckled to herself, "nap time's over." She made a point to rest her weight on top of the squirming woman as she fiddled with her keys, the metal cutouts jingling against each other. The pleasant tickles beneath her sole died down as she unlocked the front door. Jeanne stepped inside, letting the door swing closed behind her as she skipped off to her room. With a flick of her wrist, the bedroom was flooded with light, and Jeanne flopped down onto her bed. She laid on her back, raising her legs towards the ceiling, gently swaying her legs back and forth.

Sara fought against the grimy sock draped over her like a tarp. The moist sole beneath her flexed and twitched in response to her movements. Sara crawled on her stomach towards the edge of the shoe, her bare breasts compressed against the hot sole as she dragged herself along in the darkness. The wrinkled flesh yielded slightly under her hands and knees, gradually becoming more rigid as she crawled closer to the heel.

Jeanne reached towards the sky, running her fingers along the sides of her leg. Her thumbs hooked under the stretchy cotton of her sock, and she pulled down hard. The tickling against the heel of her foot became more pronounced, as the sweaty cotton pressed the tiny woman into the grimy flesh.

After several seconds of rolling her ankle around and giving her foot a sock wedgie, Jeanne finally released her grip on the strained cotton. Her legs gracefully curled back down to earth, her foot slowly twisting back and forth on the carpet.

"You're probably drowning in sweat by now, aren't you?" Jeanne's mocking voice barely registered on Sara's eardrums, her face mashed into the thick skin of the cruel giantess' heel. The faint taste of blood loitered on Sara's tongue, likely the result of her bruised and battered nose. She screamed in the humid darkness as the coarse skin dragged across her body once more, rubbing her own skin raw from the friction.

Finally, the hellish weight lifted from her, and Sara felt her body tumble loosely down the damp sock. The cotton shifted around her, and light began to trickle through the myriad of gaps between the fibers. Sara clung to the rough surface, pressing her face into a small tear in the sock. The air felt cool, and wasn't as tainted as every breath she had endured so far that day. Her hands wrapped around the strands of cotton tightly, as the titanic foot behind her shifted. A sticky breeze drifted across her exposed back as the massive sole retreated towards the sky. Gasping for fresh air through the gap in the sock, Sara barely turned her head to glance at the movement behind her.

Jeanne peeled the damp sock off her foot, the garment hanging limp in her grasp. She wrapped her fingers around the mouth of the sock, and shook her fist violently up and down. Muffled squeaks and screams could be heard from within, as the tiny occupant was mercilessly tossed about like a rag doll. Jeanne's cruel laughter echoed within her room as she carelessly released her grip on the sock, letting it fall onto her mattress. She watched as a small lump moved within the crumpled cotton, slowly inching its way towards freedom.

Sara felt the texture of fabric below her change as she flopped onto the sheets, finally free of the nightmare within Jeanne's sock. Her chest pressed against the cool linen as she gulped in the crisp air, untainted by the acrid odor of sweat. As she panted, the light around her began to fade, bringing a sense of dread with the shadow. She turned her head to the side just as Jeanne's hand pressed against her back, driving her body into the spongy mattress.

"You know, Sara," Jeanne said dryly, gradually applying more weight to her hand, "Now that I have the captain's spot, I don't think there's a reason to keep you around anymore." She could feel the tiny girl thrashing against her palm, her puny body completely pinned under her hand.

"Look at you," she snickered, "can't even more a single hand if you tried."

She lifted her hand, and flicked her finger against Sara's bare ass. Her fingernail covered both cheeks, and Sara let out a howl of pain, her hands reaching back to reflexively cover the reddening skin. Jeanne ignored her cries, and prodded Sara until she rolled onto her back.

"I can control your whole world with just...one...finger..." Jeanne pressed the pad of her finger onto Sara's stomach, increasing the pressure slowly as she twisted her finger back and forth.

Sara pounded her fists against the fleshly log, her lungs fighting to stay inflated under the crushing weight. Jeanne's nail poked under Sara's breasts, pressing tightly against her rib cage.

"Can't breathe, bug? Just you wait..."

Jeanne lifted her finger, and Sara coughed as she sucked in fresh air. Her tiny body was too weak to move, and she stared in terror as Jeanne raised her arms above her head, slowly wiggling out of her shirt. With a final tug, Jeanne's breasts were free, and bounced against her chest as she tossed the shirt in the general direction of the laundry pile.

Jeanne snickered as she glared down at Sara. "Like what you see, runt?" She ran her fingers across her tits, sinking her fingers into the soft skin and gently squeezing.

"Want a closer look?" Jeanne said coyly, her fingers releasing her breasts.

"No, please..." Sara cried weakly, holding up one hand as she scooted further from the edge of the bed. Her eyes widened in fear as Jeanne began to smile, her expansive rack closing in on the bed.

Jeanne leaned forward, silencing a short scream as her boobs landed on the mattress. She paused for a moment, relishing in the pathetic squirms against her nipple. Slowly, she leaned further forward, resting more of her weight on top of the poor girl trapped under her mammaries.

Sara strained to move as the mountain of flesh filled every available space around her. Her stomach felt crushed as Jeanne's nipple began to harden, stimulated by her desperate struggling. The moist skin sealed around her mouth and nose, and Sara's lungs quickly began to burn for air. Adrenaline coursed through her body, giving her one last burst of energy. To her relief, the crushing weight lifted, sending a gust of cool air across her skin as she gasped for breath.

"Aww...." Jeanne cooed, her lower lip protruding in a mock pout, "Is my big titty too much for you to handle?" She traced her finger along the curve of her breast, slowly circling around her nipples. The pink mounds stood erect, the firm protrusions jutting out against the milky globes.

"Let's see how much you can take, bitch."

Sara lay defeated, her arms and legs splayed out as her chest heaved up and down. A solitary tear trickled from her left eye, as the sky above her was consumed by the approaching bosom. She shook her head in despair as Jeanne's areola hovered millimeters in front of her face.

"Please, do.....mmmmfff!"

Jeanne leaned forward as she heard Sara beg, quickly snuffing out her cries. She placed her hands on either side of her chest, and began rubbing her breasts together, smothering the tiny girl buried under her breasts.

Sara couldn't breathe. The delicate skin had moulded around her entire body, trapping her in a cocoon of breast flesh. The weight above her churned as Jeanne moved, the force threatening to smear Sara flat. The sheer terror of suffocation flooded her mind, and Sara mercifully blacked out.

Jeanne shifted her hips, feeling the squirming underneath her tit subside. She reached for her phone, and propped her elbows against the mattress, typing away at the glowing screen in her hand.

"Can't have you suffocate under there, worm," she chuckled, lifting her weight off the unconscious girl. "I have a better idea of how I'm going to dispose of you."
End Notes:
What does Jeanne have in mind for Sara? Hint: alcohol is involved. :D
Chapter 28 - Night Life by 3l33thax0r
Author's Notes:

I decided to break up the ending into a couple of chapters, to keep the action going a litle bit longer. ;) Also, I wanted to give a little bit more of time to Beth, and get her character introduced better for future stories.

 

Mostly boobs and mouth play this chapter, let me know if there's something else you want to see before Sara meets her untimely demise. :P

 

********

 

Sara groaned as she dreamed. She felt like she was tumbling down a hillside, the incline growing steeper every time she tried to slow down. Her head was spinning, then suddenly, she was stuck. Her body felt like it was slipping, trapped in quicksand that was rising around her. The rush of adrenaline pulled her back to reality, but the nightmare didn't end as Sara's eyes shot open.

 

She truly was sinking, though it wasn't quicksand that held her captive. Sara's body was slipping down the curvature of Jeanne's breast, her descent only slowed by the tight fitting bra pinned against her back. Sara looked up in terror, as Jeanne's face bore a sadistic smile. Suddenly, the padded cotton behind her lifted, a solitary finger peeling the bra back. Sara clawed at the smooth flesh, delaying the inevitable for a moment. Her ears burned in anger as she heard the cruel laughter from Jeanne's lips. 

 

A shadow fell over her, and Sara turned her head to the sky. She let out a tiny shriek as Jeanne's finger swept down, pushing her flailing body into the abyss of the massive bra cup. 

 

Jeanne released her grasp on her bra, letting it snap into place. She fished around with her finger for a moment, positioning the squirming girl against her nipple. Finally, she removed her finger, and gently patted her palm against her chest.

 

"There, all ready for her big night out!"

 

Jeanne smiled as she walked to her car, the anticipation of the night bubbling within her. As she strapped on her seat belt, she gave her breast another playful squeeze, renewing the struggles from the tiny trapped inside her bra.

 

"Better enjoy the ride, Sara," Jeanne taunted to her captive, "although, I think this party won't be as fun for you as it will be for me."

 

The engine roared to life, sending vibrations through Jeanne's body. She ran her fingers along the small lump on her chest, toying with the girl trapped under the fabric of her shirt. Her lips curled into a sadistic grin as a rush of excitement pulsed through her nerves. 

 

Sara wasn't enjoying the ride quite as much as her tormentor. A knot was forming against her stomach, pressing firmly into her tummy. Sara's struggles intensified as she realized the source of her discomfort; Jeanne's nipple was squeezing her organs as it hardened, triggered by the stimulation of her attempt to escape. A dripping sense of nausea trickled into Sara's abdomen as she was jostled about, her body pinned between the erect nipple and the firm bra cup.

 

After several futile minutes, her arms finally dropped to her sides in defeat, and she resigned to the depressing notion that she was once again trapped. A single tear snaked down her face as Sara closed her eyes and sobbed. The minutes felt like hours as her body was squashed with every bump in the road. 

 

Finally, Sara felt the car roll to a stop, and the vibration of the engine ceased.

 

"You ready to play, Sara?" Jeanne reached up and cupped her hand around her breast, squeezing firmly as the tiny girl began to squirm once more. 

 

"That's better," she said, a sly grin spreading across her lips. She brushed her hair back over her shoulder, and closed the car door. A tingle rippled across her nerves as she walked up the sidewalk, the dull rumble of music growing louder with each step. By the time she had reached the front door, she could feel the beat vibrate her skin. The door swung open, a wisp of fog rolling across her legs, inviting her to join the party. 

 

Jeanne glanced around, her eyes adjusting to the parade of colored lights and movement. People milled about in their various states of inebriation, some waving plastic cups above their heads as they danced. Jeanne smiled as she caught a glimpse of Beth, and began to maneuver through the crowd of students.

 

"Hey, Beth!" 

 

Her voice was drowned out by the pounding music, but Beth turned her head in time to see Jeanne's waving arms. She waited for Jeanne to wade through the sea of dancing bodies, then spread her arms wide, embracing Jeanne with a tight hug.

 

"Glad you made it, girl!" Beth shouted, her words barely audible to Jeanne.

 

Jeanne chuckled, and leaned her head closer to Beth.

 

"And I'm not alone. Give me another hug," she whispered, her lips brushing against Beth's ear. She smiled as the arms around her squeezed tighter, undoubtedly giving her little prisoner a warm welcome as well.

 

Sara couldn't breathe as an overwhelming pressure smashed against her from behind. Her body was plastered into Jeanne's breast, her nipple still wedged painfully against her stomach, firm from the constant stimulation of her struggles. She whimpered as the crushing finally subsided, followed by a glimpse of light pouring in from above. Sara turned her head up just in time to see a pair of fingers close in around her. 

 

"C'mere, bug," Jeanne snickered as she dug into her bra. "Here's the little bitch I shrunk, Beth." She cupped her hands together, giving Beth a view of the girl cowering on her palm. 

 

Beth smiled in approval, "she looks terrified, Jeanne. I think you did pretty well for the first time. May I?" 

 

Jeanne nodded, and tilted her hands towards Beth. Beth wasted no time, plucking the tiny woman up between her fingers. Without warning, she raised her hand above her head, and opened her mouth wide.

 

Sara screamed as she hung precariously over Beth's mouth. The ruby lips below her stretched wide, exposing a set of flawless yet deadly teeth. Within the darkness behind the pearly daggers, she swore she saw movement. Suddenly, her body felt weightless, and Sara shrieked as she plummeted towards the abyss of Beth's mouth.

 

Beth clicked her teeth shut the moment she felt the tiny girl land on her tongue. She tilted her head down, smiling brightly at Jeanne. A small bulge lingered on her cheek for a moment, before disappearing as Beth began to speak.

 

"I'll be right back, Jeanne. Don't worry, I won't eat her!" She winked, and twirled on her heels, leaving Jeanne alone with her imagination.

 

Darkness surrounded Sara as she fought to maintain her balance. Her body was coated in a slimy film of Beth's saliva, and she wretched as she wiped her eyes. The ground beneath her feet twitched constantly, the rough texture sending shivers of revolt up Sara's legs. A lingering scent of vodka filled the air, adding to the pungent and humid atmosphere she was forced to breathe. The lips parted for a moment, giving her a brief glimpse of the party outside of the humid cavern she was trapped in.

 

As Beth's mouth closed, Sara felt the lurking monster beneath her spring into action. She yelped as her tiny frame was tossed against the roof of the mouth, her face quickly covered in a fresh layer of spit. She writhed in disgust as the bumpy taste buds glided up and down her body, tasting every inch of her bare skin. Her hands pushed against the slimy muscle, but she was no match against the pink organ. Sara screamed as she was probed relentlessly, feeling violated with every lick.

 

Beth giggled as she began to press her tongue between Sara's thighs. She could feel the tiny legs clamp together in protest, desperately trying to keep her from having a taste.

 

"Oh, this is going to be fun," Beth thought to her self, as she began to gently suck on the squirming morsel in her mouth. She puckered her lips, and positioned the tiny woman so that only her face protruded from her mouth. Humming to herself, she began to pry the tip of her tongue between the kicking legs.

 

Sara wailed as the slimy tongue slid between her knees, slowly inching further up her thighs. Tears began to well up in her eyes as Beth's tongue began to rub against her pussy, stirring a flurry of emotions in her mind. The unwelcome pleasure brewing in her crotch pushed her to tears, and she pounded her fists against the glossy lips wrapped around her torso.

 

"Stop! Please!"

 

Beth couldn't hear the cries from Sara, but she could feel a slight tickle against her lips as the tiny hands tapped gently against them. She continued to suck on the girl like a piece of candy, allowing a few drops of saliva to dribble along her lower lip. This seemed to send Sara into a greater frenzy, and Beth smiled slightly at the sensation.

 

She approached a long folding table, its surface littered with plastic cups and beer cans. A glass bowl sat in the middle of the table, filled halfway with a dark red liquid. Beth picked up a pair of empty cups, glancing inside to ensure they were clean. She held one up to her lips, and pushed her tongue out from between her lips, ejecting the tiny girl from her mouth.

 

Sara screamed as she tumbled along the plastic interior of the cup, coming to a halt at the bottom. Her body was covered in a thick helping of Beth's spit, and her footing slipped once or twice as she tried to stand. The cup quaked as it collided with the table, tossing Sara back onto her knees. She looked up, unable to see anything but the dancing lights darting across the ceiling.

 

Beth reached over for the punch bowl, grabbing the handle of the spoon resting against the edge of the glass. The ice cubes drifting along the surface swirled in all directions as she stirred the cloudy fluid, small bubbles floating up to the top. Beth picked up the empty cup, and dipped the edge below the water line. She lifted the cup from the bowl, and dragged her tongue along the edge of the cup, lapping up the drops left on the outside. She set her cup down, and turned her attention to the cup that held Jeanne's little toy.

 

The cup shook once again, and Sara stumbled as her prison rose up into the air. The angle of the floor grew steeper, and she braced against the wall with both hands. Her eyes widened as the cup was tilted further sideways, giving her a glimpse across the room. Suddenly, a torrent of dark liquid began rushing into the cup. Sara screamed as the freezing beverage washed over her, the current pulling her under the surface.

 

Lifting the cup away from the punch bowl, Beth smiled as she watched the tiny girl thrash about in the drink. Her puny body was no bigger than the ice cube floating next to her. Beth giggled as she began to walk back to Jeanne, giving Sara's cup a little swish to send the girl swimming in the drink.

 

Sara pumped her legs back and forth, treading water in the sweet liquid. Her skin tingled all over, a mixture of the frigid temperature, and the apparent alcohol content within the drink. The air was thick with the smell of cherries and vodka, and Sara began to feel lightheaded as she tried to catch her breath. A shadow loomed over the mouth of the cup, and Sara glanced up to see the source. Her heart sank as the smiling face of Jeanne filled her view. 

 

The liquid around her sloshed around, and Sara noticed the walls of the cup begin to tilt. She watched in horror as Jeanne's lips parted, the lower lip disappearing beneath the lip of the cup. A current began to tug at her body, and Sara screamed as she was pulled towards the dark cavern of Jeanne's mouth.

 

Jeanne tilted her head back slightly, and sipped on the punch Beth had brought her. She pursed her lips and sighed as she felt a tiny lump brush against her tongue, and began to swallow.

End Notes:

 

Is this the end for our little Sara, or will she suffer more at the hands (or feet) of Jeanne and Beth?

Chapter 29 - Party Time (Part One) by 3l33thax0r
Author's Notes:

Took a little longer than I thought to finish this chapter, sorry!

 

I plan to put Sara through a little more torture before finishing this, and what better way than to subject her to the whims of drunk college students? ;)

 

********

 

Waves of fizzy drink crashed around Sara as the current pulled her into the cavern of Jeanne's mouth. A bolt of pain shot through her arm as she thrashed against the tidal wave pulling her deeper, her elbow slamming into one of the ivory spikes lining the entrance of Jeanne's mouth. She coughed and screamed, her throat tingling from swallowing a mouthful of the sweet liquid swirling around her. Sara surfaced as the light leaking in between Jeanne's lips faded, trapping her in darkness.

 

Jeanne held her fingers to her throat, and swallowed. She could feel Sara's tiny feet tapping against the tip of her tongue, struggling to not be pulled down her gullet. A short giggle escaped her lips, and Jeanne pressed her index finger to her mouth as she felt the tiny girl scurry onto her lower lip. She pushed her finger into her mouth slowly, letting her plush lips pucker around the first knuckle. Jeanne pulled her finger back, removing it from her lips with a wet smack. She pushed her tongue against her cheek, pinning the squirming occupant in her mouth in a pool of saliva. 

 

Sara's screams were quickly silenced as the pink beast slammed into her, rubbing its slimy body up and down the length of her body. She grimaced as her skin was brushed by the bumpy muscle, sending shivers down her spine as she tried to wiggle free. Her efforts were only met with more licking, as Jeanne seemed determined to get every drop of the sugary flavor off Sara's tiny body.

 

Jeanne swished the tiny girl around in her mouth, then cupped her hand under her chin. She opened her lips and flicked her tongue forward, catapulting Sara into her waiting palm. Her eyes crossed slightly as she stared down the bridge of her nose, watching as a thin strand of spit dangled between the base of her lip and Sara.

 

"Hey, Beth!" Jeanne turned her gaze away from her palm for a moment, closing her hand around the spit soaked girl. "Think we could let her loose here, let someone else decide her fate?"

 

Beth grimaced, not too keen on the idea. "I'm not sure, Jeanne. If someone finds her, that could spell disaster for us."

 

Jeanne pouted, "Oh, c'mon Beth! Everyone here is way too drunk to believe she's real." She opened her hand slightly, allowing a flicker of rainbow lights into her palm. 

 

"Besides, someone might even get the idea that she's a toy."

 

Sara quivered as Jeanne's words fell on her ears. While it was bad enough she was in Jeanne and Beth's possession, the thought of some stranger violating her body further terrified her to her core. The grin creeping across Jeanne's expression sent shivers down her spine, and she whimpered as the fist closed around her again. Her ribs creaked in protest as the trunk-like fingers tightened around her, consuming every available space around her cramped body.

 

Jeanne lifted her hand up to her face, and whispered, "so long, you little bitch." She bent her knees, arching her body as if she were shooting hoops. With a cackling laugh, Jeanne thrust her arm into the air, releasing her grip on Sara at the apex of her throw. The tiny body disappeared amidst the lights and party fog, and Jeanne giggled as she downed the rest of her drink. Her attention quickly shifted from Sara, to the party surrounding her, and Jeanne began to dance her way to the table for another drink.

 

Sara screamed as she hurtled through the air. A myriad of lights danced around her as her body sailed over several partygoers' heads. Time seemed to slow as Sara began her descent. A couch laid directly in front of her, occupied by a single email partygoer. Sara's eyes widened as she closed in, her landing zone becoming crystal clear as the woman adjusted her shirt. She closed her eyes and wrapped her arms above her head, taking a deep breath as she plunged into the woman's exposed cleavage.

 

The remnants of Jeanne's saliva on Sara's body seemed to aid her spelunking into the woman's bosom. Sara felt the walls around her jiggle and compress as the girl shifted on the couch. A deep pounding reverberated around her, the music muffled by the mountains of flesh piled around her. Sara moved her aching arms to her sides, her joints burning from the pain of her landing. She quickly realized that the cleavage holding her captive was quite humid, and droplets of sweat were already beginning to form on her skin as she shifted herself within the tight confines. She slowly tried to pull herself up, her bare hands struggling to grip the sweaty flesh holding her firmly in place.

 

After several minutes, Sara's head finally poked above the canyon of cleavage. The room had filled with fog while she was trapped, obscuring much of the room from Sara's view. She rested her open palms against the squishy flesh that hugged her entire body below her ribs, and slowly pushed upwards. Her body began to rise slowly, dragging against the yielding and moist skin of her unaware captor. Sara grunted and strained, her body exhausted from abuse. Finally, her hips breached the surface, and she sighed in relief. Her cheeks were flushed, her hair drenched in sweat and spit. Sara looked up, wondering if the woman would even notice her...

 

As if she could read Sara's mind, the woman stood up and adjusted her bra. Sara yelped as the pale globes bulged up on either side of her, swallowing her up to her neck. She grunted and squirmed, but the twin planets held her tightly secured between them. Her frustration started to boil over, and Sara let out a scream of anger as she continued to try and wriggle free.

 

A feminine figure emerged from the fog, and Sara stopped her struggling in a heartbeat. The curvaceous girl in front of her bounced on her tiptoes, her blonde hair tossing back and forth in her excitement. She clapped her hands and drunkenly exclaimed "Marci! Come try this!" Without skipping a beat, she reached out and grabbed the woman's hand, and pulled her into the colored clouds. Sara felt her body bobbing up and down in sync with the woman's breasts, fearful that she would sink lower with each step.

 

Thankfully, the woman stopped walking, and Sara watched as the girl leading her picked up a can. A metallic crack filled the air as the can was pried open, a beige foam bubbling along the aluminum rim. Sara whipped her head around as her view was suddenly blocked, a massive curtain rising in front of her face. The woman was lifting her shirt!

 

A group of people began to congregate around the two women. Several whistles and cheers erupted from the guys as the shirt was balled up and tossed towards the growing crowd. Sara could see Beth and Jeanne watching from a distance, and she swore she saw Jeanne wink at her. She grumbled, and punched against the soft hills of flesh that held her captive.

 

The crowd began to chant: "Chug! Chug! Chug!" The two girls looked around, then nodded to each other. Without a word, the blonde kneeled in front of her friend, bringing her face level with the firm breasts that Sara was trapped in.

 

Sara's eyes widened in horror as she began to piece together the scene that was unfolding. The woman snatched the beer can from her friend's hand, and lifted the metal rim to her lips. Sara twisted her body to the side, and craned her neck to watch the can, dreading what might come next. Her heart lurched in her throat as the woman pulled the can away from her mouth, then lowered it to her neck, and began to tilt the opening towards her collarbone.

 

A wave of hot, humid air washed over Sara. She twisted her head around, and shrieked as a pair of plump red lips approached. A thin smearing of lipstick trailed behind the bottom lip as it dragged along the supple flesh holding Sara hostage. She let out a final scream of terror before a torrent of icy liquid crashed into her back. The roar of carbonation surrounded Sara, and she felt something warm plow into her chest. The booze burned at her eyes and nose, and Sara blindly clawed in all directions in a desperate attempt to escape.

 

Marci continued to pour the beer down her chest, tilting her head back as she felt the frigid liquid run down her cleavage. She felt her friend's lips push against her sternum, followed by a frenzied licking to slurp up the alcohol dribbling down her breasts. A smile crossed her lips as she closed her eyes, relishing the sensations between her breasts as her friend went to town with her mouth.

 

Sara's lungs burned as she struggled to find a pocket of air. Her body was squished against the drenched boobs by a rabid tongue that seemed intent on drowning her in beer. She kicked and punched at the wild muscle, her mind a chaos of adrenaline and oxygen deprivation. Her eyes opened for a moment, just in time to see the ruby lips open wide, and wrap around her body. She gasped for air, then screamed as she felt a suction tugging her body deeper into the woman's maw. 

 

A wave of booze crashed over her, and Sara gasped for breath as she was tossed about in the sea of beer. She shrieked she passed under the uvula hanging above her, tears streaming down her face. Sara watched the glimpse of light disappear as the lips sealed her fate, and felt the beer flush away behind her. Her body was squeezed tightly as she was dragged deeper into a woman who was completely unaware of her existence.

 

With a final crushing squeeze, Sara was suddenly in free fall. Her short scream came to an abrupt end as she plopped into a pool of beer and digestive juices. She flailed about in the darkness, recoiling in disgust as something spongy brushed against her leg.

 

"Help! Please, let me out!" She screamed, terror coursing through her body as she became aware of the tingling sensation that was creeping across her skin. Her cries were met with a loud gurgle, and Sara cupped her hands over her ears in pain. The stomach lurched, and Sara reached for anything to grab onto. Her hands clung to a chunk of food as the contents of the woman's stomach began to churn furiously around her. A bubble of noxious gasses rose beneath her, popping in front of her face with a sickening wet "blurp". 

 

Suddenly, the whole stomach lurched, and Sara felt herself being pulled under the disgusting surface. The chunk of food began to fall apart in her hands, and Sara screamed as she began to sink deeper into the foaming lake. She took a deep breath as she was finally tugged under by the current of acidic juices, and prayed it wouldn't be her last.

 

********

 

The woman pulled her head out from between her friend's impressive rack, and smiled broadly. The crowd around her clapped and cheered, thrilled at the girl's performance. She leaned closer to her friend, and planted a sloppy wet kiss on her cheek.

 

"Thanks, Marci!" She giggled in her ear, her body buzzing with alcohol. As she turned back to the party, her eyes shot open, and she clamped her hand over her mouth as a guttural belch rumbled its way up her throat.

 

"Urrrrppp!"

 

Something wet hit her hand, and she scowled. A sour flavor painted her tongue, and she could feel something solid against her lips. Glancing around, she quickly trotted over to the couch, and rubbed her palm against the armrest. 

 

"Eww... that didn't stay down so well."

 

The girl shook her hand off, and turned away from the wet streak she had left. After a few moments, a small lump stirred, slowly inching away from the stain.

 

End Notes:

 

Sara's luck is gonna run out eventually...

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6247