Power shift by oxa749
Summary:

Victor is reunited with his ex, but he soon finds himself in need of her as he diminishes in height, power, and position very slowly, losing it all to her.

 

Slow shrinking story. 


Categories: Growing Woman, Giantess, Feet, Slow Size Change, Breasts Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 13 Completed: No Word count: 12993 Read: 134746 Published: November 06 2016 Updated: November 27 2016

1. Chapter 1 by oxa749

2. Chapter 2 by oxa749

3. Chapter 3 by oxa749

4. Chapter 4 by oxa749

5. Chapter 5 by oxa749

6. Chapter 6 (5'0") by oxa749

7. Chapter 7 by oxa749

8. Chapter 8 (4'6") by oxa749

9. Chapter 9 (4'6") by oxa749

10. Chapter 10 (4'0") by oxa749

11. Chapter 11 (4'0") by oxa749

12. Chapter 12 (3'10") by oxa749

13. Chapter 13 by oxa749

Chapter 1 by oxa749

p>It was going to be fun, thought Victor, as he was driving to the first party of his college career. His college career had been full of fun surprises this first semester, and he couldn't wait to see what it holds next. 

 

He enters the house, and he is disappointed to realize that the party isn't as loud as he hoped. He should have expected that, he thought. It is being hosted by a physics student. What else could he have expected? There were still a lot of people, and much room for socializing. 

Victor approached his group of friends, and he was warmly welcomed by the guys. He was immediately filled into the talk about the girls; who got the big boobs, who got the pretty face, who got the most drunk, etc. They were all laughing, as they stood and rated each girl. Suddenly, his eyes locked down on one girl, and he could not look away, as he was hit with a wave of flashbacks and uncomfortable feelings. It was his ex, sabella. He could not forget. 

Sabella snd Victor broke up because Victor  was forced to move away in his freshman year, putting an end to their relationship.  they were both heartbroken, but there was nothing to do. They never thought they will ever meet again. 

Now, Victor is filled with awkwardness. He is unsure if sabella has noticed or acknowledged him yet. he is very hesitant, but eventually, he decides to approach her. 

"hey" he said, and she replied with the same, as she was turning around, and suddenly was startled and fell on the ground. "oh my God, are you okay?" exclaimed Victor. He hurried to help up and make sure she's alright "I'm so sorry" he kept saying. "vick, I haven't seen you in so long! You scared me!". Her 5'4" form hugged his larger 6'0" form for what seemed like forever, and then they finally let go. "I've missed you do much!" they both exclaimed. 

They exchanged life stories and updates for the longest. The party was no longer going for them. It was as if they were out on their own. Eventually, they went into a separate room where people were more quietly watching a movie in some sort of a living room. 

They both sat on the floor, and continued to talk. Their talking slowly slowed down, as their attention was shifting towards the movie playing. Well, for sabella at least. Victor could not quit admiring sabella's evolved figure from what he last remembers. She was outstandingly gorgeous! her curves have evolved and she seemed to have developed D cups. However, most importantly is victor's foot fetish. Her feet were the prettiest snd the most well cared for that he had ever seen. They were very elegant and well polished. He could not take his eyes away from them. However, he kept having to look back at her to make sure she hasn't caught him staring, then he would get back to it. Sabella on the other hand was entirely focused on the movie. 

As the movie progressed, and reached its climax, sabella shifted her position, and moved her feet to the side of her, where Victor was sitting, and they touched his side. Victor's heart suddenly went pumping hard. He couldn't believe what just happened. This was turning him on so hard, and his boner was so evident. Shortly after, unable to resist, Victor leaned in and landed a small kiss on her pretty feet. He soon realized what a hideous horrible mistake he had done when she said "what the-" and turned around to see, but he quickly tried to cover it up by pushing her feet away and saying "sabella moooove I need space!", and then suddenly, he got a tingling feeling all over his body, and his heart was beating very oddly. He saw sabella place her hand on her chest too, so he thought it was probably something they breathed in. Soon after if was over, they both loudly questioned "what just happened?", but neither knew the answer. He was happy he successfully avoided the foot kiss situation, and didn't care what happens next. 

When the movie finished, they both stood up, getting ready to leave. Victor suddenly questioned what he was seeing and said "did you grow taller? I thought you've always only reached up to my chin. Now, the top of your head is just below my eyes". "there is no way, I don't think so... Well now that you mention it, I see what you're saying. You do look shorter to me that what I remember. Well that's great then! I have finally received my long awaited growth spurt!" she exclaimed. 

End Notes:

This is my first. Please give feedback and comments! 

Chapter 2 by oxa749
Author's Notes:

I added a missing part here! Make sure you read it before ch3

"a growth spurt? When would it have happened? Because you were just smaller a few hours ago! Did itchit you just now during those few hours? That's impossible. You've grown like... 4 inches" Said Victor. "well Victor, you're asking me like I'm a doctor. I don't know! All I know is that this is great because I've always hated being on the short side, but now I don't have to anymore!" said sabella. "in fact, let's go measure me and see exactly how tall I am. It must be 5'8" or 5'9" at this point".

Victor made the mark with the pencil and then said "5'6" "." well, that's odd. I could have sworn you look like 4 inches taller, not just two". "so I only grew two inches!? That's lame. I really thought it was more. I guess I got too excited for it. But how come, it feels that I am 5'8"? I am almost up to your eyes." said sabella.

"well you're right, I thought the same, but I really dont know. I guess we should just forget about it, and adapt to the fact that you are now 5'6" " said Victor." let's just go home now".

Secretly, Victor was starting to enjoy this. He had noticed that sabella looks much more arousing. Everything about her was bigger. Standing next to her made him feel quite aroused. he could not help to steal looks as they chatted on their way outside. sabella offered for them to go to her dorm room for a bit, because it was very close to the house party; walking distance.

Victor's staring was interrupted by sabella investigative voice "okay I know what you are, and what you're doing. There is no doubt now ". " what??!!? What does that even mean? " said Victor. "you're just like the other guy I've dated. You've been staring at my feet admiringly all day now, it's extremely obvious. don't worry, I don't blame you. Ever since that guy I've dated, I've made sure to take care of my feet so much, and make them look so pretty so that he'd be jealous. However, I have noticed that not only did he get jealous, but a few guys I noticed could not help but stare forever when I walked around school. they admired them so greatly and it made me feel so good" she said, reaching her door step and unlocking the door, to enter the room. Victor was frightened. It was so uncomfortable for someone to catch his fetish. He felt embarrassed. She continued to say "not only were you staring at mine all day, but you also couldn't help during the movies that you had to kiss my feet. Don't think your trick worked, I knew what was going on. They were so attractive to you. And don't worry, because I don't mind".

Victor was frightened. It was so uncomfortable for someone to catch his fetish. He felt embarrassed. She continued to say "not only were you staring at mine all day, but you also couldn't help during the movies that you had to kiss my feet. Don't think your trick worked, I knew what was going on. They were so attractive to you. And don't worry, because I don't mind".

She sat down on her couch, and stretched her legs, looking at Victor's overly reddened face. "don't be shy. I will do you a favor. I know you're gonna love this. If you want to, I will let you go ahead and take off my shoe, and give the feet you are so attracted to a deep kiss. You don't have to do that, but I know you want to". 

Victor, even though do embarrassed, could not miss out on this chance. Victor slowly approached the couch, and sat below the couch on the floor, where her feet were. "thank you, sabella".  he slowly removed her footwear, unveiling her beautiful, elegant looking feet. He admired the view of them being so close for several moments. 'how could they be so beautiful? She must be taking very good care of them'.  he thought. Finally, he leaned in slowly for a kiss. He placed his lips on the soft skin, and made a very long and deep kiss. It took forever, and he appreciated every moment of it. 

*MISSING PART FOUND*

He then stood up, and she did the same. At that moment, it was awkward. It's true, they're exes. They're not back together. Neither knows exactly how the other feels, and right now they're just friends who got reunited. 

Then suddenly, the weird tingling feeling and heart beating started again. They were both experiencing it. She placed her hand on his shoulder, and he felt her hand enlarging, while she felt his shoulder becoming lower. When they looked at each other, they realized what was happening. sabella was rising, and eventually, her eyes met his, and they were the same height. 

"woah!! Victor, I am as tall as you now! Did you see that! I grew right in front of you. I felt it!". Victor felt quite uneasy towards the idea of his much tinier ex being the same height as him. Even though it was awkward, it was also extremely arousing. Everything about her was bigger. Maybe he has a thing for tall girls, he thought. 

"sabella, this is not good. You've grown 8 inches in the matter of only a few hours. We need to take you to the doctor. This is worrying "

"yeah... You're right. It's awesome though! So you're 6 feet tall? This doesn't sound right. I don't feel like I am that tall. Let's go and measure I wanna see. Maybe I am just used to it is all "

After marking her height, Victor's heart was racing." that can't be... "." whaf is it? ". "it says you're 5'8". How come? You're almost as tall as me! Unless I.... There is no way". "let me measure you." 

"Victor... It says 5 foot 8 inches...". His heart dropped. He couldn't believe what was happening. "this can't be!" he said "not only did you grow, but I am getting smaller too..." 

End Notes:

More shrinking in the next chapter. This is just getting started.  the growth will slow down, but the shrinking will speed up later a little bit. 

Chapter 3 by oxa749

"let's sit down and think about this for a minute. Have you eaten anything unusual recently?" sabella asked. "no... Well nothing but the chips in the party, and the drinks. Have you?". "no I don't think so. Then what else could it have been?". Victor replied " I don't know... I dont know... We should go to a doctor" 

Sabella proceeded to think, then suddenly, she was hit with it. However, it was awkward to phrase. "so the shrinking happened both times. Both times, it was after you being really close to my feet. Do you think that's what's causing it?" 

"what? No, that's silly! There is no scientific reasoning behind that." said Victor. "well there is no scientific reasoning behind any of this. It's gotta be it". "sabella, no that can't be, it's impossible. Let's just forget about it and go to the doctor tomorrow". 

"kiss them". "what?", said Victor, puzzled. "you don't believe it happened because of the kissing. There is one way to make sure. Kiss them again and see if it happens". 

Victor suddenly felt embarrassed again, and felt uncomfortable. He was going to get to kiss them again. Why not, he thought. "well alright, sure. I am telling you it won't do anything, there is no way". 

Victor went down on his knees, and before he did it, looked up at sabella, who  was awaiting the result of this experiment. He suddenly felt a weird, sinking feeling. 'she looks magnificent from down here' he thought. This enforced his realization of how much more beautiful her larger form was. "come on, what are you waiting for!!" sabella told him. He snapped out of it, and he passionately gave her pretty big toe a light kiss, and enjoyed every moment of it. The skin was so soft, and the perfume-like odor emitted from them only made it better. does she really use some perfume for her feet? That's weird .

He then stood up, and faced her saying "see. Nothing happened. I told you it's impossible". They noted that their heights remained the same. Sabella felt somewhat disappointed, but then felt guilty for that. 

"oh well. I guess we won't know what it is today" she said. Victor was turning around, but then suddenly stopped by sabella's arm "wait!! It's happening!". He felt her hand on his shoulder slowly enlarge. He looked back at her, and saw she was already rising beyond him, and he was frightened. "Oh no!!! It happened again!! This is terrible!" he said. He stopped with the top of his head on her eye level. "you're shorter than me now! Oh, vick, I'm so sorry". 

"I can't believe this. You are taller than me now. This is so weird. Why is this happening" he said, slightly looking up. "it's okay vick. Let's just go to the doctor tomorrow snd we'll check it out". 

"I hate this. I am a short guy now. I am no longer a tall guy. What if this isn't reversible?". "well don't worry. I mean, it's not that bad. You look cute at that size anyways. You don't have to be tall to look good. In fact, I think this is better. Umm" sabella stuttered, not knowing how to continue. Victor did not like her remark, but he knew she's trying to comfort him, so he didn't protest.

" I am just going to go home. Thank you for your help sabella. I'll see you tomorrow". He started to walk away. "it was nice to see you again Victor" she broke the silence. He stood in his tracks, and felt guilty. He walked back and gave her a hug "I was so happy to see you again. I'm sorry, this was just too much and it took over me. But I am glad to see you again, sabella". 

It was weird hugging a girl larger than him. But he enjoyed it, somehow, and he didn't understand how. Her larger figure was very arousing, and a boner was growing mid-hug that he hoped she didn't notice. 

End Notes:

Victor's sister appears next chapter! 

Chapter 4 by oxa749

Victor drove home, with his mind filled with worries and thoughts about the events earlier. How is this happening? how could someone just lose height? and why is it that sabella is also growing at the same time? all these connections are odd. He could not wait for the next day to come and check the doctor. What if the doctors were unable to determine the issue? what if he continues to shrink?

He got out of his now-bigger-than-usual car, and walked towards his house, with his mind still trying to comprehend the situation. Well I only shrank when I kissed sabellas feet. Maybe if I hold off on doing that for now, I won't shrink any further he thought. 

Victor lived with his family, still. His house was driving distance from the college, so there was no reason to pay the extra money he does not have to live in a dorm.

Victor's younger sister, Rue, is a junior in high school. She is two years younger than him and 5'4" tall. The sibling tension between them was the average; they frequently argued and teased each other, but they still loved and appreciated each other. They often pranked each other, and enjoyed annoying each other. Victor constantly asserted his power with the height difference against her, and that was always a weakness she was unable to fight.

Entering the house, victor did not want to bother doing anything. He wanted to go straight to bed. He did not want to faec off his sister and have to explain the situation. luckily, she was nowhere to be found, as it was late at night, so he hurried to his room, and went to sleep.

-- Next Day --

The first thing victor did in the morning was call and make a doctor's appointment. [I havent yet decided if I want the appointment this same day, or the day after. I will include that in the following chapter's notes]. Afterwards, he descended the stairs and went to make breakfast for himself. While cooking his eggs, his sister slowly approached from behind and attempted to startle him. She let out a loud scream behind him, which caused him to trip and fall. 

Rue burst laughing at her brother's reaction, while he was not amused by the situation. "leave me alone, Rue, I am not in the mood". "Did I scare you a bit too hard? oh poor victor! don't cry now!" she said. "How did your party go last night?". "It was great" he replied. The smoke detector went off, so he hurriedly got up to take the eggs off the stove "look what you did" he said.

Rue looked at her brother and noticed the big change in their height difference. She used to be eye level with his shoulders, now she's looking straight into the back of his head.

"hey vick, turn around for a little bit". He felt his heart sinking when he realized what was going on. She definitely noticed.

"I am busy right now. You almost burned my eggs. Please leave me alone now, I am not in the mood for your games" he said, trying to avoid her.

" I need you to turn around just for a second, then you could continue doing whatever  you were doing". Victor ceded, and decided that this was going to happen sooner or later, so he turned around "what now?"

"Oh my God! I had a growth spurt! I thought I would never get that ever again! I am eye level with your mouth, almost as tall as you now! This is amazing!! I must have grown like 5 inches or something. That's huuuge. looks like I am catching up with you big brother"

"yeah yeah alright rue, now can you please leave me alone? I am trying to clean up after your mess" he said. "There is no mess, you're just mad that I am almost as tall as you, and that I am catching up with you. Is vicky too afraid his little sister will get taller than him? awww too bad".

"Hey stop!! this isn't funny!".

"looks like someone is mad!! alright vick I will leave you alone. Be careful, because you might have to look up next time to see me".

This interaction made victor so angry, and he did not want to deal with Rue. However, he had no choice but to. He could not wait for this appointment to come. He wanted this solved as fast as possible. 

--Later that day--

Victor spent the whole day lazy. All he did was play on his PS4 to kill time. He was so glad that his sister disappeared and never showed up to mess with him again. It was such a relief. 

Later, he went down to the kitchen to grab a snack. He opened the fridge and stared inside for a while, not finding anything satisfying. 

"hey there vicky" he heard the voice of his sister behind him, which automatically startled him, and he was not looking forward to what she had to say.

"What do you want? I dont want to play with you. leave me al- Woaaahhh-" he said as he was turning around to face his sister. Upon seeing her, he backed off and into the fridge when he realized he had to look slightly up to meet her eyes "It happened again!!! Oh my God, noo!!!" he said, very frightened.

She placed a hand on the top of his hand "Oh little brother, does having to look up to your big sister really scare you that much? awww your face is so red, you are so embarassed haha!" she said, laughing.

His heart was beating fast. He was extremely embarassed and frightened. Suddenly, he felt the tingling feeling once again, and the unusual heart beat. He fell on the ground while the feeling resumed. He knew he was shrinking. From up there, his sister was laughing hard. laying on the floor, he looked at his sister's feet and realized that she was wearing heels.

"You tricked me! you were wearing heels!!"
"yes I know! you just noticed? hahahaha. it worked on you so well, vick. You were so frightened and scared. Me growing past you must be your nightmare, for you to have such a reaction, hahaha"
"You bitch! go away!!"

It was too late, because even though it turns out she wasnt really taller than him because of the heels, he knows size change occured. He didn't know however, that his sister also grew. right now, he shrank down to 5'4", while she grew to 5'6".

 

Chapter 5 by oxa749

Victor stayed on the ground, filled with fear, as his sister commenced to walk away. He was scared right now. He is unsure how much he had shrank, and how he would measure up against Rue. she was totally unaware that her brother is now shorter than her.

Victor's mind was also full of thoughts about what caused him to shrink down. He remembered that the shrinking was caused by kissing sabella's feet. Now, it happened without any of that happening. This crushed his hopes of being able to control his shrinking, because now, he is back at the point where he does not know the reason of his shrinking.

For the rest of the afternoon, until he had to go to the doctor, he made sure to avoid rue at all costs. He could not afford to be seen by her again, and have to measure up and find out that he is smaller than before, possibly the same height as her.

--at the doctor's office--

Victor drove to sabella's dorm, picked her up, and went to the doctor's office. 
The doctor took a few blood tests, and examined both of them. She told them "I'll be honest with you, I have never seen nor heard of this condition ever before. I have to get in contact with other doctors to show them. For now, make sure you visit me again next week so I can keep track of this".

"great" said victor, sarcastically, as they were entering sabella's dorm. "This was very helpful. Visit her in a week, she said. What happens until then?"

"Awww vick. I am sorry you have to go through that. Don't worry. All will be fine. We just have to keep track and make sure we prevent this" she said. "in fact, all we gotta do is make sure you dont get near my feet again! haha" she tried to lighten up the mood, but then she realized something "hey... did you shrink again? you look shorter than last time".

"Yes I did. I dont know why. It's not because I kissed your feet this time. I dont know what is causing it. I dont know what to do...".

"Awww I am sorry vick. It must be really hard. Don't worry, I will take good care of you. we will get to the bottom of this" as she surprised him with a hug she wasn't expecting. She was bigger than him now. 5 inches, to be exact. It felt so awkward to be hugging the once tiny girl, now eye levels with her chin. For Sabella, victor felt so much smaller and lighter. She seretly enjoyed this. He was much cuter to her like this, like a kid. 

Sabella had always had a motherly instinct in relationships. She loved to care for her guy as if she was his mother. What is happening with victor is making her unable to resist these thoughts. Deep inside, she wanted him to get smaller and be her child; act like her child. She wanted to be his protector and provider, and have him completely helpless against her. She wanted him to think of her as a mother, the one who takes care of him and protects him from dangers. She was falling for him.

It made her a little happier feeling his growing erection while they hugged. Does he like that I am growing? Does he like me being bigger than him? I wonder. Either way, she knew he liked her.

"What is that I am feeling down there?" she broke the silence. She could feel the hike in his heart rate when she said that. He immediately let go and said "I am so sorry, I...". "Don't worry, it's fine" she said, as she grabbed his growing member. "let him grow if he wants to" she said. He felt very aroused at her motion. They sat on the couch and she commenced to give him a hand job.

"it seems that we still like each other victor. Do you srill like me?"

"yes ... I do like you sabella ... I still do..." 

"Were you getting a boner becaus you enjoyed me growing and becoming larger? hmmm?"

"umm .... yes. You look very beautiful, Sabella. And being bigger, you look even more beautiful I love you".

" I love you too Vick", she said. Then she leaned onto him, and they began to kiss and make out. Victor was extremely aroused at this point. The hand job was getting the better of him. Very shortly after, Victor climaxed and released into his pants.

"Awww, look who just made a mess. Get up real quick, so I make sure my couch stays clean".

As soon as Victor stood up, the feeling came up to him again. He was frightened, because he knew what was going to happen. Sabella felt the same feeling, it seemed. "No!! it is happening again!" he said loudly, his eyes watery. " Why is this happening to me? Sabella please help me!" he said, then rushed to his girlfriend hugged her out of fear. That's when he started shrinking. He was shrinking in her arms. This time was more than any other. The shrinking seemed to take forever. He felt sabella's body enlarge in his grip, and was very scared. when is it gonna stop?

Sabella felt his small body get even smaller. His eyes passed her mouth, her chin, and was slowly passing her neck. He was getting tinier and tinier in her arms, and she felt both aroused and guilty and the same time. His shrinking stopped and his eyes were slightly above her shoulders. "Oh my God, you are so small!" she exclaimed. Victor began to cry, helpless in this situation, not knowing what to do. He shrank 4 inches, down to 5 even, while she grew one inch to 5'10".

 

Chapter 6 (5'0") by oxa749

Victor only came up to sabella's shoulder. She was surprised at how small he had gotten, and he was intimidated by how large she had become.

Sabella's guilty pleasure feeling, however, remained. She was so aroused by the shrinking of her boyfriend; to have him so much smaller than her. She felt she could power over him very easily. It's as if his power shfited to her, and she is the one in control; the one that has to take care of him. It was awakening her motherly instinct, which turned her on a lot, and she was unable to resist it. She was stroking through his hair like a little kid, then she shifted his head to look up  to her by placing one hand on the top of his head and the other below his chin, and gave his forehead a kiss.

"would you like me to get a drink for you, dear?" she asked. Victor was getting a weird arousal feeling that he was unable to explain. He then snapped out of it and nodded.

As she was preparing the drink for him, victor was staring at his girlfriend in awe. The enlargement has made her very sexy, and it is even sexier from his angle. Her boobs has became much larger to him, and her athletic build was perfect. He was staring at it like he had never seen a girl before.

It didn't take Sabella long to notice him, then smile. He immediately blushed and looked away, but then she said "what's wrong honey? don't be shy! it's okay to stare and admire your big girlfriend! I know you like what you see, and it's your's to look at!"

This didn't help with the blushing, and he only felt more awkward. But since she let him, he continued to stare at her, and develop a strong erection. "Oh my! you might have gotten smaller, but I can still see that big boy all the way from here! I am almost done with your drink".

It was already night time, and it was time to go home. After his drink, victor told sabella that he has to leave, and got up. After a warm goodbye, he got in his car, and left home.

-- At the house --

Victor waited outside, very worried about how his sister will face it. He knows that she doesn't yet know that he is in fact shrinking, and that he is now much smaller than her. All she thinks is that she had a growth spurt.

He has no choice, however. He can't just hold and wait it out. Victor decided to man up, and just go inside to face it. He got out of his car, and proceeded to walk through the door.

"I hope she went to sleep or something. I hope she doesn't question it or notice me"

He went inside, and proceeded to go to his room, hoping to avoid her. Then he suddnely heard her voice,s slowly getting louder as she was coming from the other room "Hey vick! so guess what. You know how I said I had a growth spurt? well I measured myself earlier today, and it wasn't as much as I thought- ... Wait ... vick! oh my God !!!!!!"

She came closer, and she became larger and larger, and he kept having to look further and further up, while she had to look further down. Eventually, his eyes were level with her chin. "Oh my God!! you are tiny!!! what happened? I am not even wearing heels, and you are like half a foot shorter"

"isn't it obvious? I am shrinking, Rue. But don't worry, the doctors are looking into it, and it should be fixed soon".

"Hahahahahahahaha" she laughed loudly "Oh my God vick, you are so small and tiny! it's okay little brother, someone has to be in charge of you anyways" she said, running her hand through his hair.

"Rue, I am still your older brother, and this is temporary anyways. Stop getting excited over things"

"Awww is little vicky getting mad? it's okay honey, I will take care of my little bro. Would you like me to give you a pacifier? would you like me to help you take off your clothes? or wou-"

"RUE!! STOP IT!! this isn't funny!!! it's a medical issue!!" he tried to push her, which made her step back several steps, but it wasn't as strong as either of them thought it would be. Victor suddenly began having the tingling feeling all over again. His heart suddenly started pumping hard, and he was scared. He did not want his sister to see him shrinking.

"Awww was little vicky unable to fight his sister? is big sister too strong for little vicky?"

"Please stop it!!!" he said, as he commenced to shrink, and she to grow. Rue was astonished. Her brrother was dwindling right in front of her eyes. 

"Oh my God!! you are shrinking!!!"

he continued to shrink. It was big, this time. His eyes passed her chin, her whole neck, and even her shoulders. He did not want to see the result of this, and get bullied by Rue any further. Victor took off and ran over to his room, leaving Rue astonished by what just happened.

End Notes:

Victor shrank 6 inches, to 4'6". Rue grew 2 inches, to 5'8"

Chapter 7 by oxa749

Victor's night wasn't the best. He woke up somewhere that did not seem like his room. That's not where I went to sleep! where am I?

where he was sleeping was a bed, surrounded by some sort of walls. What? it's a crib! why am I in a crib?! Then the lights suddenly turned on, and a woman was approaching him. She was a giantess! How much did he shrink? Did he lose half his height over night?

as she approached, he noticed the beatiful face he could never forget. It was Sabella. Somehow, this made him forget all about his fears.

"Hey little vicky! did my baby have a good night of sleep?" she said, placing her large hands uder his armpits and lifting him up. He was so small. He must have been the size of a kid. But he wasn't the size of an infant. 

"Why am I in a crib? I am not that small yet, sabella. And when did I get here?"

"Oh silly vicky! are you really that excited to get that small? do you want to see me get even bigger?"

"yes ... yes mommy ..."

What? why did I call her mommy? what is going on? why did I agree to this?

He stood there, admiring her large figure. It was so arousing, and his boner was very obvious. He kept staring at her boobs. They were gigantic at his size!

"Awww vicky! don't worry, you will get there soon enough. For now, we need to take of this little guy right here" She said, holding his erection between her thumb and index. "Does he want some of these?" she shook her boobs, and he was staring at the huge figures in awe. They were so beautiful he could not withstand it!

"Yes mommy. I want them"

"alright vicky! they're your's!" she oncovered her breasts, and pushed his head closer to them. At this size, his head was so much smaller than them. They were probably double the size. He was being held like a small baby, even though he was a little bigger than one. She pushed his head towards her nipple, allowing him to suckle on it.

"Thank you mommy. I love you. You are so great. you are so beatiful. You are everything to me". Then he began to suckle. He was astonished, when he felt milk coming out of her breasts. She was lactating!

"I love you too, little vicky. You are mine".

The milk he was drinking had a weird taste. As he was drinking, he was getting the weird tingling feeling again. This time, it was much less, yet much longer.

"The milk is making you shrink, little vicky"

Righ now, he was just above 3 feet. But that won't last long. He can feel the arm holding him from under enlarging.

"It will make you tinier and tininer. It is making your mommy bigger and bigger".

He was at 2'6" right now. He was the size of an infant. He was in fact similar in many ways to an infant, at this point. He is so dependent on Sabella. He needs her milk, and he wants it to make him even smaller, weaker. Make him more dependent.

"Soon I will be a goddess to you. You will be so small, you will fit in the palm of my hand. Can you imagine this, baby? being so small that mommy entirely engulfs you?"

He was barely 2 feet tall right now. If he were to stand on the ground, he would barely be over her knee cap. He has become so tiny in her arms, and he is loving it. He wants her to power over him. He wants her to be his goddess. To be so much bigger than anything he'd ever seen!

"I will be so giant, and looking at me, I will seem so endless! A never ending goddess".

Victor was barely 1 foot tall now. He is only slightly bigger than her hand is long. He was struggling to continue. The hand behind his head almost contains him now, and the nipple he was sucking on was getting too big for him.

And to make me even greater and bigger, is your choice. And here you are right now, continuing to make that choice, even when you are barely capable of fitting your mouth"

He was no longer capable of continuing. The nipple was so big, yet somehow the milk was still coming out. He could fit in her palm right now, yet he continued shrinking.

"You have become so tiny, vicky! I am so huge right now. I am already a goddess! but you still insist on making me even more of a goddess! I will let you do that, honey".

At this point, victor was no longer held by her hand. he was less than an inch tall. He was held against her nipple by her finger. He did not understand how the milk was still coming out of a nipple that was larger than his whole body

"You are so tiny, victor. If you continue to do this, you will become so small, you will become a part of me. Your body will meld into my boobs"

"I want that to happen. I want to become a tiny speck in your body. I will continue. I will not stop"

Suddenly, victor's reality was cut off. He heard his sister's voice "Wake up vickyyy!" and suddenly, he found himself awake in his bed. Still 4'6" tall.

"It was all a dream!"

Chapter 8 (4'6") by oxa749

"Rise and shine, vicky! It's 10 am already, you've been sleeping so much" said his sister, approaching his bed.

"I want to stay here. Go away".

"oh nooo honey. I need some explanation here. I saw you losing your height last night. I saw how you were scared, watching your little sister becoming towering against you! come on get up. I wanna see how much bigger than you your big sis have become"

"Rue, I am really not in the mood for your games. This is a serious condition -" suddenly, his sister took off the bed covers, exposing him. Then she quickly grabbed his arm and leg, and draggd him off the bed. Her strength was much more than he had expected. She did catch him off guard, but still.

"Oh my God, fine! hopefully you'll leave me alone if I show you".

On the ground, he looked up at his sister, and then slowly began to stand up. He was getting higher and higher, but he did not get as high as he nearly hoped.

"OH MY GOD!! YOU ARE SOOOOO TEEEENY. YOU ONLY COME UP TO MY BOOB!!! THIS IS AMAZING" She then pushed his head into her boobs, and started laughing. He immediately pushed her away "Stop it!! Now leave me alone"

"I never agreed to leaving you alone. Anyways, you look so small, little brother. You are the size of a little kid. Anyone would mistake you for my little brother"

"Hey stop! I might be short, but I still look my age. Some people are just naturally short. Now stop it will the bullshit"

He stormed outside of his room. He was so sick of this. He decided to go for a walk outside and get some fresh air. 

He walked around the neighborhood, and he was heading towards the park. It was very nice outside,but his mood did not help him enjoy it. He was contemplating the cause of his shrinking. initially, he thought it was kisisng sabella's feet, but now, it is obvious it isn't.

He thought about all the instances where this happened. He shrank when he kissed her feet. He also shrank when she made him cum. He shrank again, when he was extremely embarassed and scared from Rue's actions. He was tying the strings together. Suddenly, he saw a familiar face from far away. He got scared. It was his previous coworker, Jenna.

Victor did not want Jenna to see him like this. He wanted to walk away, but then he was stopped by a girl.

"Hey! you want to play?" The girl seemed young, but she was much taller than him she was probably tall for her age. He was only slightly taller than her shoulders.

"Sorry little girl, but I am an adult"

"You're not an adult. Thats what all you boys like to say. You look younger than me, and I am 12. You are shorter than my 10 year old brother. But whatever, if you dont wanna play then fine. But dont lie to people".

That reality stunned him. He was being mistaken for a 10 year old boy.

"Hey cutie. are you lost? where is your mommy?"

It was too clear. That voice belonged to Jenna. He was so scared. He did not know how to react. She thinks he's a kid. How will he explain it to her?

"Don'y be shy. come on, turn around and tell me"

He turned around. He was below her shoulders. Jenna was probably 5'9" or 5'10" if he remembered correctly. "My name is victor"

"Hey victor! you're such a cutie!" she pinched his cheeks, and stroked his hair "you look lost. I can take you to your home. Where do you live?"

She did not even recognize him! Victor was so ashamed. She did not recognize her coworker from back in highschool. How could she? He still looks the same, only smaller. "I'll show you the way" He said, to avoid trouble.

They proceeded to walk there. "you are such a quite kid. You remind me a lot of my friend from my job, victor. He looked so much like you. He was such a cutie like you, only taller! haha"

He did not want to break it to her. He was already so embarassed. As they were walking down, he saw Rue running from the other direction. "Oh great ... "

"Vickyy! I finally found you!!! why did you leave without telling me? you got me so worried"

Jenna said: "I saw him in the park and I knew he was lost, so I thought I'd take him home and find him. There you go victor! we found your mommy!"

Rue laughed. "I am not his mom! I am just his older sister. I know I look like his mom though, haha. he's such a cute teeny baby! he hates it when someone thinks I am his mommy!!" she said, pinching his cheeks "But I dont blame them! I take care of him just like I was his mommy. And I know he loves me just as if I was his mommy"

Rue crouched down slightly, and noticed her brother's extremely red face. "Right Vicky?" He was so embarassed of this situation. His face was on fire. However, she clearly noticed his growing erection. Was he enjoying this situation. She wanted to let him know she knew what was going on, so she gave his erection a slight bumb with her finger.

"Yes ... you are right". He didn't know what else to say.

"Awww he's such a cutie! I wish I can keep him forever! Anyways, I have to go now. Listen to your big sister next time, okay victor!?"

He did not respond, but Rue answered "thank you! don't worry, I know he won't do it anymore. He probably won't be able to do so soon".

End Notes:

Please give me a review telling me what would you like to see in the upcoming chapters. This would help me make this story much better. Thanks for reading. 

Chapter 9 (4'6") by oxa749

"You should have seen your face! you were so embarassed, so pissed! your face was so red!"


"quit it Rue. Please!"


"You were soooo pissed that I was mistaken for your mommy. In fact, maybe you should try treating me like your mommy! In fact, you would make a very good son" she said, stroking his hair. "It helps that you're just the right size, little vicky!"


"I am your older brother! Why is it so crucial to you to keep teasing me?" he said, and he tried to push her, but he noticed that his push did not push her back that far.


"Is little vicky really mad at big Rue? Maybe I should remind you that you are no longer the one in charge here, and that I am the bigger one here" then she pushed him back, which caused him to drop down to the ground.


"Wow, you're so light! That should teach you a lesson not to mess with your big sister anymore!"

she started to walk away. Victor was in dispair. What does he have to do to end this?


-- Later that day --


"Hey vick, we need to go get some groceries, since you haven't been able to get any, and I dont see how you'd be able to do go do it yourself. So let's go"


"Why do I have to go with you?"


"Alright then, little boy. You don't have to come with me. Your babysitter will be here shortly".


"WHAT!? NO!! Rue stop!!" He ran towards the door, but she had already. "What the hell is she thinking!!? I am a grown man! I don't need to be treated like a kid".


He grabbed a chair to stand on, then locked the door. He was not going to open the door to whoever that babysitter was.


Victor sat on the couch, watching TV. Shortly after, the bell rang, and he heard a door knock. He stayed where he was, and did not move at all. Then he heard a familiar feminine voice saying "Coming in!", and then heard the sound of a key. He suddenly felt his heart sinking, and he had no idea what to do. 


The door opened, and behind the door was Jenna, his former coworker from his highschool job that took him home earlier today.


"Hey there, cutie! look who's back! so your big sister told me that she needed to go get groceries and she had no one to take care of you, and asked me to do it. How could I refuse that?! you are like, the cutest kid I have ever seen!"This is so embarassing. How am I to deal with this?

"Would you like me to make you something? are you hungry at all?"


"No thank you"


"Well I am going to go make me something to drink, if you'll excuse me"


Jenna walked towards the kitchen. Jenna has always been a pretty girl. She had beautiful, long, curly hair, and her boobs were decent D cups. She had an athletic build, since she constantly hit the gym. However, Victor never noticed this before, but Jenna has very attractive feet. They were painted in a pretty purple color that caught his eyes.


As she was walking back towards him with her drink, he was still very focused on her feet.

"You like the color of my toenails? you remind me of my nephew Adam. He is younger than you, but he likes nails soooo much! He usually helps me paint them. He loves doing that! I bet he's going to be a great husband when he grows up, haha!"

"Yes... I like that color... It looks pretty"

Victor was developing a strong erection while she was saying this. He was still staring ar her pretty feet. He was embarassed at how insistant he was, but he remained in his position, and did not divert his vision.

"Wow, you must really like them to stare at them for this long. You're such a cutie! I was actually thinking of changing the color. Would you like to help me change it and repaint them? If you do, I will let you choose your favorite color!"

Victor did not expect this. Should he do it? That was a great offer she was offering. But he just got a girlfriend. That would not be lotal of him.... but then again, her feet were so pretty. They were too much to resist. He was having an inner conflict.

"Yes ma'am! I would like to. And I want red, please".

Why the hell did I say ma'am? I am older than that woman. God this is so awkward

"alrightie, cutie! I have the nail polish with me here. I'll go wash this color off, then I will sit right here on the couch, and you will sit down there and paint my toe nails, while I paint my finger nails up here"

She sat on the couch, amd waited for him to get down. This was big for victor. He could not believe that he was getting the chance to do this. He was painting Jenna's toenails. It's his previous coworker! and he was so taken away by how pretty her feet were.

He slowly sat down, then looked back up at her. She looked magnificent from this angle. Would he ever shrink that much? 

She handed him the bottle. He opened it, and he started to delicately paint her toe nails. He was being so careful, and cleaning up after each one. He was doing it so passionately, making sure it's done right. He was captivated by the result of his effort.

Once he was done, she looked down at them and said "Oh my God, you did a great job!!! I've never made them so well. This is better work than the nail shop!"

Then she accidentally knocked off her drink. It fell on the floor, and it spilled on him. It was tea. It was not that hot because it has been there, but it is still fairly hot.

Victor started screaming in pain. Jenna panicked. She immediately got up to him, and took off his clothes. She took of his shirts, his pants, and even his underwear. She was very panicked, and she didn't care about him being naked. He's only a kid. He's in danger.

Victor was thrown off, however. He did not expect this reaction. He was completely naked in front of her. She grabed his hand, and ran with him to the bathroom. She applied water to the burned area, and then she dried him with a towel.

"I am so sorry, cutie. I don'y know how this happened".

Then she noticed his rapidly growing erection. This situation was getting him aroused. He looked at her face and noticed the concerned and puzzled expression. He knew she was having her doubts, so he thought he should tell her.

"Jenna ... I am Victor, your old coworker. I tried to tell you I am an adult when you first saw me, but you would not have believed me ... I have been having this shrinking condition, and I have been getting smaller".

Jenna was shocked. She did not know how to react.

"but ... but ... how ..."

She was unable to formulate any words. Victor felt very ashamed. "I am sorry".

a moment of silence have taken over. Then shortly, he noticed his penis being grabbed by her polished hand, and she began to stroke it. He was very confused at this action.

"Victor, for all the time we had worked together, I have had a big crush on you. Now, to see that you get a boner when you see me, it makes me realize that you also like me".

She continued to stroke it, and he was getting very turned on.

"I have always wished you would acknowledge me. But now we are here, vick. And we can make this happen!"

This was getting the best of him. He is so satisfied. He knew he was about to cum

"I don't care how small you are. I still like you Victor. I like you a lot!"

He was getting so close, he could not take it anymore

"You even painted my nails. That was the cutest thing ever. I would keep you forever and have you do them every time. That's like ... a dream comes true! You will be mine!!"

This finished victor off, and cummed really hard. It was a big one.

"Oh look who just made a mess! hahaha. Did you enjoy it, vicky?"

His heart started racing, and he began to feel the tingling feeling, once again. He stood up, but he could not move much. He started to shrink.

"What's going on? Oh my God! you are shrinking!! you are shrinking right in front of my eyes!!"

He was losing a lot of height. Once the shrinking was done, he was very well below her boobs. Her D cups were blocking the view of her face.

"Oh my god oh my god ... what have I done .... Victor I am so sorry ..."

Jenna was so embarassed. She immediately packed up, and decided to leave.

"I am sorry, I never meant to make your condition worse. I really am sorry. I love you Victor. I hope to see you later, when you are feeling better".

End Notes:

please make sure to make suggestions in the reviews! this chapter was heavily influenced by a reviewer's suggestion.

Chapter 10 (4'0") by oxa749

At this rate, Victor was frightened at the idea of having to face off his sister. He needed to avoid her at all costs. He could only imagine how much she would humiliate him if she were to find him so small. How tall would she be in comparison? That thought frightened him.

He thought that he should probably call Sabella and ask her to come get him. He rushed to the stairs to go up to his room. He was thrown off by the relative size of the stair, as it caused him to almost fall. He was not used to them being so high.

Reaching his phone, he immediately called Sabella. "Hey! can you come get me?"

"Yes sure! is everything fine?"

"Yes it is, I just wanted to see you again".

He felt embarassed to tell her that he was scared of having to face off his little sister. It didn't take Sabella long to arrive. Soon enough, he heard the knock, and she came in, looking for him.

"Are you ready vick?" she said, as she walked towards the couch where he was sitting. He head the click sound of her heels. Why was she wearing heels? I am already short enough! he thought.

"Yes I am ... are you wearing heels??"

"Yes. oh ... sorry .... I didn't think about your condition and all. It was just whatever I found when I was leaving the house" She said, seeing that he was feeling uneasy.

"Don't worry! they're only two inch heels. Come on let's go"

Victor was getting up, as Sabella was turning towards the door, but suddnely, she noticed that he did not rise as much as she thought he will. In fact, he was well below her boobs, looking right in her stomach.

"Vick ... You look so small ... its really cute! you must have shrunk again. Oh my, this is the cutest thing ever!"

She noticed him blushing and feeling uneasy about this "Oh, I am sorry ... I forgot that this bothers you. Come on let's go".

-- Back at Sabella's house apartment --

"My roommate Daisy might be coming later today. She went home for the weekend, but she will be back today. You will meet her when she comes in!"

Victor felt uncomfortable about having to meet yet someone else. It is not a nice experience having to explain to someone the situation, and having to deal with their reaction about it. 

Victor looked at Sabella and realized that she had been staring at him. She must be really enjoying me being so small, he thought. Victor admired her large form, and was starting to think that this condition has its advantages. She looked magnificent from down here! Her boobs were so large, he really wanted to touch them. He soon realized that he had been staring at her lustfully all this time, and Sabella noticed, and she was giggling.

"Looks like Mr Vick down there is quite astonished, I see quite a long tent evolving down there in his pants. Isn't that big boy a bit too much for a guy your size?"

"Sabella ... I want to apologize to you about earlier, when I got pissy about your comments about my height. I actually find you extremely attractive from this angle. I never realized how much of a difference it makes. You look like a Goddess!!" He said, and she approached his little form and crouched down, so they can better talk face to face "Oh really??"

"Yes! you are magnificent. You're the most beatiful I have ever seen" then he stared down at her feet

"I love you Victor!" she hugged him "No one has ever made me feel like you have. You love me so much, you make me feel as if I am being worshipped"

He was feeling so engulfed by her form in her embrace. Her hand behind his back felt so big, and he could feel the humongous size of her boobs pressed against him. He was feeling like he was a kid again. She completely powered over him, yet somehow, he liked it.

When she let go of him, he continued to stare down at her feet.

"it looks like something is more important to you down there, huh? You really love my feet don't you vick? Do you wish that you were smaller, so that they are bigger in comparison to you?" 

"well ... I don't know" He said, hiding his true feelings

"Come on Vick! tell me! would you not like my feet to be so huge that you could admire them better?? Imagine them so huge and big, that you could lay on top of one of them, and it would entirely engulf you. Imagine admiring them from that size".

His erection was starting to get unbearable, yet she continued "Or imagine being small enough that you could walk around my body, and stumble upon the huge mountains of boobs on my body? Imagine being inserted right between those big babies, and they entirely surround you. It would be so dark in there, yet you would love it. You would love having Sabella so huge and vast, and you would spend ages admiring every inch of her, that is as big as you are"

Victor could not hold it, and he came hard. Sabella watched and laughed at his reaction, but then realized he desperately needs to be cleaned up.

"Someone made a mess! come on, let's clean you up"

She noticed that he was really slowly walking because of how uncomfortable it is in his wet pants. He was struggling, but suddenly, he felt a pair of arms coe behind his neck and legs, and Sabella lifted him up.

"Wow, you feel much lighter than I thought! I still need you a little lighter to carry you around more easily though"

He was surprised. His girlfriend literally lifted him and is carrying him around like a baby. She was much stronger than he thought. Her overpowering was so arousing to him.

"You really feel like a child to me. I can't believe I was able to do that. At first I thought it was going to be a failed attempt".

"yeah, you made me feel like you're my mom or something"

They both laughed at this idea.

When they reached the laundry room, she set up the washer and ordered him "take off your clothes" Then she felt the need to add this remark and said "do as mommy says". She did not know why she felt the need to say it, but it kind of turned her on.

After she took off his clothes, she noticed that his penis was still erect. "Is big boy not tired already? haha"

"sooo ... what am I going to wear until the clothes are washed?"

"well I don't really have anything for you ... I guess you'll have to hanf around naked for a bit! haha" she said, then followed "I guess I'll go and pick you something up from a clothing store. Just stay here, and I'll be right back"

Sabella quickly got up, and left. Victor felt weird hanging around naked, especially since it wasnt even his house. He didn't know what to do while she's gone.

Then he heard the door click with keys. "she must have left something in here" he thought out loud. Then he heard an unfamiliar voice saying "Hey Sabella, I am back!"

His heart sank upon the realization. This was probably her roommate, Daisy. She was going to see him naked!

End Notes:

Next one will be good! make sure you leave suggestions in reviews. I usually fulfill  just about any request!

Chapter 11 (4'0") by oxa749

The door opened, and Daisy came into the room. Victor panicked. She was just going to see a naked stranger in her place who is 4 feet tall. She'll probably think he's just a kid.

As she came from behind the door, Victor was able to recognize her very well. Daisy is a classmate in one of his current classes. She seemed to really like him, and attempted to flirt with him numerous of times, but he was a bit awkward and she thought he was just ignoring her.

There was nothing he can do now. He just has to let it happen and hope for the best, and hope that Sabella will come back soon.

Daisy was walking in, and suddenly stumbled upon the small form in front of her. Daisy was a petite girl herself. She was no taller than 5'0". But with Victor being 4 feet tall, he was shorter than her shoulders. Nevertheless, Victor's size was indistinguishable from a kid.

"WOAH!! Who are you!?!! what are you doing here!!?"

He was panicking, and he was hoping she would not recognize him. It would only make this situation more embarassing.

"ummm ... Sabella brought me here. She just left. She will be back soon, don't worry"

"Why the heck are you naked!!?" she said, closely approaching him. Damn, she's so tall. She was so much shorter when he saw her in class. It's like the roles are completely reversed with this tiny girl.

"I ... It's not ... Sabella did it. She went to get my clothes".

He was feeling really hot looking at her. Why is she looking so attractive now? That's the same girl that he rejected. Just because she's taller, she look hotter to him. This shrinking must be really affecting him somehow.

He was trying to avoid an erection as much as possible. He didn't want to blow his cover away.

She placed both of her arms on his shoulders and said "Damn, you kids always make me realize how short I am. How old are you? and are you her brother or something?"

Her emphasis of hieght was really turning him on, and he was no longer able to hold it. From between his hands, a growing penis started to emerge, and he was trying so hard to hide it.

"I am ... 12"

"Oh really? thats weird. You don't look 11. You must be really short for your age. You look more like 9 years old"

'What?! there is no way!! I can't believe I am that short already!" he thought.

Then suddenly, the growing erection touched her thigh. His heart sank. She was going to notice.

"OH MY GOD!! This is huuuuge!" She said, wrapping her hand around his penis. It's crazy how it's still big despite the size reduction he underwent. This was turning him on really bad and he was really scared from the outcome of this.

"Waaaait a minute. There is no way you are 11 years old. Are you lying to me, little one?!"

"Ummm ... no ma'am"

She examined his looks and contemplated for a second. It didn't take long until is struck her that the man in front of her is the man that had ignored her and rejected her.

Suddenly, he felt her hand squeeze his penis "Victor!!!! its you!!! Oh my God, how did you become so short!!!??"

Victor realized this is the end of him "Daisy please ... stop squeezing. I have a medical condition that has caused me to shrink"

"Oh my god, this is amazing! I have never met a guy shorter than me like that. You make me feel really tall Victor" Then she looked down, continuing to hold his penis "You never struck me as a guy with such a huge penis" She was stroking it, and enjoying the process "This bad boy is top tier!"

He tried to slip away form her grip and pushing her off "Daisy please, this isn't appropriate, please stop".

"Oh really, vick?? Look, I know you were ignoring me all this time, but you can't do that here anymore. Why is it that you don't like me? I can make your wildest dreams come true. What is it that's wrong with me!? What is it that I lack!!!?" Daisy said angrily, then grabbed his penis again, this time more violently. He feared that trying to get away a second time will result in unwanted consequences.

"Daisy ... I did not ignore you. You are a great girl, and I am sure any guy would want you. But I have a girlfriend. I am with Sabella now".

"what!?!! what makes Sabella better than me!? I am prettier than her. So that's how it is then, hmmm? Is it because she's taller than me? Or is it because she has bigger boobs than me? That's what all you men like. This is so unfair you know! It's not my fault my boobs were not made DD" Her eyes were becoming slightly watery, and she was giving him a very violent hand job. Then she slowly lowered her face down to his, and started to kiss him. He surely did not want to dissapoint her, so he started to kiss her back and go with it. 

The kiss lasted a long while. She got all what she could out of it, and it lasted until Victor came once again on her bare legs, which made her immediately stop.

"Oooo, I see little guy here is pretty fucking turned on down there!! look at this huge mess you made! See, I told you I can be better than Sabella"

Then just in front of him, Victor started to shrink, while she started to grow. This was a very weird experience for her. She loved that Victor was shorter than her, and he was getting shorter right in fornt of her.

"OH MY GOD VICK! YOU ARE GETTING TINIER RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY EYES!! THIS IS AMAZING"

Victor panicked. He was getting smaller again. This time, he shrunk two inches, while she grew a good 4 inches. He stopped shrinking, while she continued to grow, and that made her realize that victor is not the only one changing sizes here.

"What!?!! I am getting taller?? This is amazing!! Victor, you made me grow taller!! I love you Victor!!!!" She started to kiss him randomly everywhere on his face. Soon enough, Victor was shorter than her boobs. 

"Oh look vick! you're so tiny now! this is turning me on so bad!! My boobs must look pretty big from where you are! they might not be big, but they are from where you're at"

She was not lying. Her boobs surely did look bigger than what they were just a while ago.

Suddenly, they heard the sound of keys on th door. Sabella was back. "Thank God!" Victor exclaimed. Daisy rushed to the bathroom to wash off Victor's cum off her leg and hide all the evidence.

 

End Notes:

Who is your favorite character? would you like more of Daisy, Sabella, Jenna, or Rue? please write a review and let me know!

Chapter 12 (3'10") by oxa749
Author's Notes:

Sorry for late update. It's around the end of the semester, so things are getting tougher. However, this is still alive!

Sabella entered the place, and realized that her roommate has already met her son-looking boyfriend. She was hoping this would not happen while she isn't here to avoid the awkwardness, however, it seems like there is not uch she can do right now.

"Oh, hey Daisy! you met Victor?"

"Oh Victor? That's this cute boy's name!? I just came in, who does this little cutie belong to? aww he's so adorable!". Victor was extremely uncomfortable with Daisy's pretending, but he felt more uncomfortable about telling Sabella how he ended up having sexual interaction with this woman.

"Oh .. you haven't met yet then" Said sabella, embarrassingly "This is my boyfriend Victor.... Ummmm ... he's having a medical issue that makes him shrink, but he will be back to normal size soon. It's just temporary".

"Oh woooow, this is unbelievable! You're saying this little thing is your boyfriend?" Daisly was giggling "He looks like your nephew or your son. Oh my, this is so cute Bella! we should keep him. Please!"

Victor was filled with anger and felt the need to put an end to this.

"Hey ... I am not a kid. Please don't talk about me this way"

Daisy gave him an angry look, then a small smirk "oh I am sorry! didn't mean to hurt you like that" she said, as she got up going to the kitchen.

It wasn't long before Daisy was gone again. This time she was going to work, and she should be back later that night, she said.

-- Later that day --

Victor has sat there watching TV all day, and avoided all interaction with Sabella. She eventually noticed that he was doing this to show her that he is upset for some reason. Sabella realized that she has to tease him to bring his true personality back.

While watching, Sabella shot a piece of rubber band at Victor, then quickly hid behind a seat before he can see her. Then, Sabella got up and stood right in front of Victor while watching TV.

"Hey can you please move? this is important".

"Not if you don't try to make me move, big boy!"

Victor started to look at Sabella, scanning her up and down. God she's so hot. She has become so big. The way her body looks was extremely arousing.

Suddenly, he was no longer feeling the anger and upset towards her. He just wanted to jump up to her and touch her; Feel the goddess standing right in fornt of him.

And her feet ... He could not say anything about her feet. He looked down there and just stuck for what seemed to be a millenium. They were so elegantly painted and taken care of. He was unable to hold his erection not one bit.

"Looks like you're too distracted you don't want me moving away from the TV now, do you? haha, I fear that if I move you're gonna beg me to come back and stand right here again!"

Beg. That was a big word, he thought. Would he beg her? With that immense beauty of her, she surely would deserve it, he thought.

Victor was unable to resist, and started walking towards his girlfriend, and jumped up for a hug. Sabella saw it coming, and to emphasize the size difference, she crouched and sat on her knees to become closer to eye level with him, and they began to kiss.

"You look so beautiful. You are stunning! And you are so big and huge, you are becoming more like everything that there is to my life" SHe started to hug him tighter and said "I love you baby", and victor replied "I love you too, mom". He then realized the slip of tongue "I meant, Sabella".

He blushed, and Sabella commenced to laugh "Well I don't mind. Actually, I do like mom better if you ask me!" he was blushing even more at this thought. Was he really being aroused at the fact that his girlfriend is taking the position of his mom? is this becoming more and more arousing as he gets smaller?

"Do you like me big and powerful, vicky?"

"Yes I do"

He began to step back, looking at the great masterpiece standing in front of him.

"Do you want to see me get even bigger in comparison to you, and you become smaller than I am? Hmmm?"

"Yes ... yes mommy. I want to see you get larger and greater".

He could not take it anymore. Victor jumped in on his girlfriend, and attacked her boobs. He sucked on her boobs, he was kissing all over her body. He enjoyed every second of being intact with this goddess. He praised the creation of each little part of her, acknolwedging its effect on him. Then suddenly, Victor started to feel the tingling feeling again.

"Hey Vicky. You're shrinking again. Is that okay with you?"

"Yes. It is okay"

Victor continued to shrink, and he continued the inteaction with his girlfriend. She was growing at the very same time he was admiring her body, while she can feel him getting smaller, getting tinier, each moment as he is admiring her figure, layinga above it.

End Notes:

How tall will he become? How tall would you like him to become? I already have something in mind, but comment and let me know if you have any suggestions!

Chapter 13 by oxa749
Author's Notes:

Not a very eventful chapter. The nect one will be more eventful!

Victor was on top of her. He was unsure how small he was going to get. He did not care anymore. He has accepted that his attempts to stop this are futile, and that since it brings him so much pleasure, he will cede to it and let it happen.

"Yes ... I can feel you grow, Sabella"

"And I  can feel you getting smaller and smaller. ... This is great ..."

"I I have accepted my destiny ... Sabella ... I ... I seem to not stop to get smaller ...."

"aha ... and? what are you saying baby? you're getting smaller really fast!" she said,as his size reduction was lasting more than any other. Her boobs under him were getting larger and larger, and were easily getting much wider (together) than he is.

"I am going to continue to get smaller ... and you will continue to become greater ... hotter ... you're becoming like a Goddess to me, Sabella"

His legs were rising, as he held a grip around her neck. With his head close to her's, hs legs have already surpassed her private parts, and he was still shrinking.

"Vicky, yes you are becoming really small. I am feeling something I have never felt before. I am feeling as if the smaller you are, the more I love you. The fact that you are becoming so tiny, like my own child, is making me so hot". She said. His erection was really hard, and he came right on top of her. However, she continued to talk as if nothing happened.

"I want to have you like my very own child. I wish to breastfeed you, and I don't wish to stop there. I want to make you even smaller and smaller. I want to become so big next to you, that I am everything that there is to you. That I am your whole world. That my palm engulfs your entire body; that my boobs dwarf your entire existence, like huge mounds that are so much bigger than you".

His legs were dangling from her boobs when the srhinking stopped. He was no longer adult sized to her. He was the size of a baby. She could easily carry him exactly like she would carry a little baby.

SHe got up, and was surprised at her ability to carry him. "Oh my, baby! you are so light!". SHe carried him like an infant. She placed an arm under his butt and one behind his head, and commenced to walk to her room. "let's measure you, shrimpy!".

"You are barely 3 feet tall. You're not quite the size of a little baby, but you're not that far! I can't believe this, vicky. It's like a dream coming true. You are the cutest being to ever exist right now!"

"and you are the most gorgeous being right now. You are so big, Sabella and I just want to worship you". He was filled with emotions towards her. He could not help, and fell at her feet, and hugged them strong. "You are everything I have ever wanted. I don't care about being small, as long as I have you" He began kissing her feet passionately "So long as you are my goddess, I will always be happy".

She felt her eyes tearing up, and said "I am so glad I found you, vick. I am so glad we got reunited. I am so glad that our friendship was brought back to life. This was meant to be, ever since" she cried.

Suddenly, he felt her hands under his armpits, and was quickly lifted into the air. Then she layed on her bed, and put him on top of her, with his face head-on with her boobs.

"These babies have become so huge right now. I will give you the chance of a lifetime to play with the biggest boobs you have ever layed eyes upon".

He started to imagine those boobs become even bigger an bigger. How magnificent. This was bringing him deja vu's, as if his childhood is all over again. His love for her was like a love for a mother. She was so much bigger than him, she was protecting him, and taking care of him. He began to suck on her boobs, and it was not long before he fell asleep like a baby.

End Notes:

Sorry for the uneventful chapter. There is more to come!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6304