Class of Giantess: Lil' troubles by Lily Iris Sugarfrost
Summary:

Class of Giantess can be a petrifying experience for those who are ill-equipped to enter the semester. For those who struggle in their studies, they'll soon find themselves in a struggle for their life.

This is my first story, and I'll be storing my Class of Giantess shorts here! I'll mostly focus on females with the occasional male victim, and my core characters are Lily (narcissism is a fun thing), Michelle and possibly Madeline, she interests me~ Though I'm totally up for experimenting with the rest of the cast too.

======================================================

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Adult 30-39, Butt, Couples, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Legwear, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Slave, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: Class of Giantess
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 6272 Read: 30307 Published: November 22 2016 Updated: April 28 2017
Story Notes:

This is my first story so please be gentle ;-; I'll do my best here, but for more on this series, check out the original Class of Giantess series by Silent-One! Let's do it!

1. 1: Heart-to-heart by Lily Iris Sugarfrost

2. 2: Lily's confidence by Lily Iris Sugarfrost

3. 3: Written Agreement by Lily Iris Sugarfrost

4. 4: Commitment by Lily Iris Sugarfrost

1: Heart-to-heart by Lily Iris Sugarfrost
Author's Notes:

If someone could tell me how to add more than one size role, that'd be great. Til then, here we go, hope you enjoy!

 


 

Lily Iris Lo sat down on her seat in a sigh of relief. On the test paper in front of her, a bright red pen marked "86%, A" was the source of her minor smile. She hadn't really tried for this test. Math was just... So easy. Still, she felt a twinge of annoyance as her desk seemed to grow larger. At a measly 4'9 even at full height, Lily simply didn't have many inches to lose. She silently fumed as she realised her already-small size was reduced to that of the average 8 year old.

"Aw Lily~ you're becoming even more adorable~" a sultry cheery voice from beside her cooed. Lily's eyes rolled.

"And you're as modest as ever, Mishy." Lily replied in a fake-cheery tone. The taller girl next to her glowed proudly, casually and 'accidentally' showing her near-perfect 99% score. She wore a black spaghetti-top that barely contained her breasts, and her usual jeans that hugged her skin so tightly, it seemed to form a second skin around her sexy, curvy form.

Cue Michelle Park, Lily's taller, bustier, smarter, and all-round better best-friend. She'd only hung around Lily by association, and they liked each other enough to survive around each other... Sort of. Michelle certainly enjoyed being the taller and bigger one all the time, teasing Lily to hell and back.

It didn't help, of course, that Lily held a secret crush on Michelle. She would never admit out loud that she liked being embarrassed and teased and occasionally even tortured or crushed by anyone - coming from a more conservative Asian family, she didn't like what that said about her - but Michelle had no such shame about her sadistic tendencies, openly teasing most people and delighting in her close friend's small stature, and the opportunities it opened up.

Michelle swept her long, silky hair out of her face and lifted the smaller girl onto her lap, like one would when taking care of a child, ignoring the Chinese girl's high-pitched protests. "Don't be such a killjoy~ you could have studied properly for this test, but you were up writing your silly stories again~"

Lily's protests petered out as Michelle brought this up, toying with her hair. English was the only subject Lily was better than Michelle at, and she loved to write stories. She froze, however, as Professor Inaban stood up straight and slowly turned her head.

"Mishy- not so loud!" Lily hushed Michelle desperately, but as soon as she turned to do so, Michelle patronisingly hugged her smaller friend, fully aware of their body contact, pressing Lily's face into the centre of her black top, giving her a face-full of warm, firm breast.

"Aww, don't be so shy~ your stories are wonderful!" Michelle clearly hadn't spotted the danger, as the Japanese professor, only a inch taller than Michelle, slowly walked over to their desk. "But you can't expect to have gotten a high score this time, you were up all night, and you didn't even open your math book! If you don't practice the new subjects, of course you'll get lower scores-"

"Michelle, SHUT UP." Lily extricated herself from her best friend's double D cleavage long enough to hiss at her, but before she could, an accented asian voice sweetly said from in front of them both, shutting them up.

"Michelle, well done today! Excellent score! Lily..." Her voice suddenly edged on dangerous, though her smile didn't waver. "Stay behind a moment please?"

Michelle didn't even seem to notice the mortal danger she was putting her friend in, half the time. The other half, she was extremely aware. Still, as she nodded gracefully, kissed the top of Lily's head and walked away, she left the two alone.

"I was thinking that perhaps you had a tough week, Lily." Professor Inaban began, her voice dangerously sweet. "I even gave you a few extra marks for effort, because I thought you didn't have the time!"

"And now I find..." The professor's tight blouse seemed to loom directly over Lily's head, her cute Japanese face beginning to gather malice, "that you've been straying away from Math to pursue your stories? I can't have you slacking, Lily.."

"P-professor, please let me explain!" Lily's naturally high-pitched voice, earning her many a tease from Michelle, was even higher with both size and fear driving her pitch up. "I- I had-"

"You're one of my best students, Lily." Despite her average height, her demeanor and not-so-hidden rage seemed to dominate the space above and around Lily. The poor girl cracked and swung her legs off the chair, landing on her slippers and backing away quickly.

"Lily! I'm disappointed today..." Professor Inaban walked slowly towards the girl and menacingly pulled out her personal grade-book. "You must respect your elders when they are speaking, little miss. I will have to punish you."

Behind her formal condescension lay a thinly veiled disappointed rage, which drove her to cancel out the "8", leaving a rather lonely looking "6%" on her page.

Instantly, Lily felt a sharp twinge down under her skin, like an invisible hook pulled her navel uncomfortably downwards, and found the world growing almost instantaneously around her. Where professor Inaban stood, a black leather office-flat stood, half Lily's height.

"Never," the Japanese Goddess echoed from above, punctuating each phrase with a ground-shaking foot-tap, "give. Less than. All. Your. Effort. In. My. Class."

Lily gazed up, panicked in fear, as Professor Inaba's incredible legs stretched forward, and Lily's sky filled with black leather. She screamed and threw herself sideways, earning a scowl from the Professor's slender, usually gentle and calm face. As the black leather clanked only against the floor tile, Professor Inaba licked her lips, her eyes glinting hungrily at her prey.

"Lily, you must accept responsibility for your actions! Another few percentiles off!" Her booming voice echoed around her poor victim, who could only wail as she began to shrink past the top of her beautiful, shiny shoe. Surely this was an abuse of power?

Not that that was uncommon in this school!

Lily, paralysed and quivering in absolute terror, didn't even move as her mathematics teacher slowly bent down and laughed sadistically, her tree-trunk fingers unempathetically plucking her from her position on the tile. She shuddered a little as the mere force of the fingers squeezed all of the air out of her decidedly-small chest, which was unimpressive even at full size, and found herself short of breath and face-to-face with the professor, clearly enjoying her latest victim's reaction.

"Lily..." She cooed playfully, "perhaps a good shock will give you all the descriptions you need for your lovely stories you write all the time. Then you can focus on the work I set.. Hmm?" She licked her lips, leaving a thick layer of shiny, gooey, cloying liquid on her lips. She puckered up and began to move forward, her comparatively bus-sized lips flexing just enough to show that they alone could grind Lily's flesh and bones to nothing more than paste. Lily found just enough despair to begin to tear up and cry in absolute distress, her heart beating a tattoo on the inside of her bruised chest. The professor saw this and pretended not to be reveling in the control and power she had over one of her star students. She grinned suddenly and dropped her like a pebble.

Lily didn't even have time to scream before she was falling straight into Professor Inaba's open-blouse, directly onto her right breast. The surface was soft and pliable, but jolted Lily's system with the impact, her chest bruise from when she was picked up flaring into sharper focus. She bounced a good three metres into the air, or so it seemed to the poor girl, and landed back towards the centre, where she found more than half her body rapidly stuck tight, submerged in the professor's insurmountable cleavage. Her right arm was partially stuck too, and she struggled feebly, trying to free herself. The vast mountains of breasts seemed to make the air harder to breathe.

"Glad we can have a heart-to-heart." Professor Inaban laughed, sending Lily's world into shaky, jiggling hell. With each tremor, the girl sank further into the deep, tight cleavage. She tried to push herself up, but the squishy, warm flesh only gave way and made her sink in further. Soon, both arms were trapped, and Lily's minuscule breasts were squished tighter than a chest binder, making breathing difficult.

"P-professor, I'm sorry..!" Lily sobbed almost hysterically, getting a raised eyebrow above her. "I-I should have studied for your test..!"

"You're one of my star students, Lily." She replied, sobering up for a moment. "I can't have you not give your whole attention to my classes when they happen. Unacceptable, and you must face the consequences."

A moment of silence as Lily stopped crying and gazed up silently at her teacher's incredibly huge, young face. Her giant sticky lips pursed themselves together, and a string of saliva snapped between them. Deep down, under the tears and panic, Lily felt a quiet sense of arousal as her body was stuck fast between her young teacher's colossal mammaries.

"I'll give you back your grade afterwards child. You will take responsibility, and you'll work back up to one of my top students, is that clear?"

Without warning, the immense breasts on both sides of the tiny girl suddenly smashed together before she could even nod, liquidating the centimetre-tall girl between them. As the professor slowly released her breasts and dropped them to their normal position, she tutted at the visceral red splotch on her skin, unaffected by the violence.

"I knew we could come to an understanding!" The mischievious Japanese professor giggled, rebuttoning the top of her blouse.

 


 

"Lily Iris, you have eight remaining black cards." The decrepit office woman dead panned. She couldn't care less, that much was clear.

Lily stepped out, shaken, looking for some comfort. Maybe she would go look for Michelle, who might listen to her if she was feeling sympathetic.

A loud, sticky smacking sound shocked Lily, but she only found the uninterested office worker chewing a stick of gum. As usual.

She shuddered. Then again...

 

End Notes:

Phew! How's that for my first story? Please leave a review, I'd love to know what you think. Too little detail? Too fast? Or too many unimportant details? Let me know!

2: Lily's confidence by Lily Iris Sugarfrost
Author's Notes:
Back after some IRL problems. Happy New Year everyone, this chapter features a few more boys~
Melbourne schedule

Lily almost let her grin show for a moment, her eyes sparkling with relief and delight. She hadn't ever gotten a perfect grade... And in her favourite subject? She stared almost reverentially at a small, black number in the corner of her English assessment paper, as though the grade was reluctant to be seen: 100%

Dr. Northend's smile seemed desperately strained as the young Chinese girl regained her full, admittedly still short, but cute and normal, height. A small part of the doctor was proud: Lily was turning into a star student, and the good doctor didn't know what to feel about it. On one hand, the tiny, thin asian was perfect; adorable and easily scared, the perfect worshipper-cum-sex-toy, if you would pardon the pun, and it was frustrating to see her get away time and time again. Yet, it was oddly satisfying to see the girl do well in a subject she so clearly loved. She decided, just for once, to be a touch nicer.

"You did well, I have to admit." Dr Northend jerked her head. "It was excellently written, and you could become a serious writer some day. I couldn't find anything to mark down."

Lily's eyes shone bright, and she almost seemed overwhelmed with happiness and relief. Even the red-haired teacher was shocked to find a tear dribbling out of her student's eye. "Thank you so much, Professor.." She murmured. "It means so much to me, coming from you."
She averted her emerald eyes from the small girl and laughed extremely forcedly and awkwardly. "Yes yes, now... Go on, get out of here, before I change my mind."

Lily nodded happily and skipped back to her seat. She slipped into her desk and giggled giddily. She felt alive, powerful like she hadn't in weeks. She turned to her right to find a slightly bemused, bespectacled boy staring at her, only an inch or so taller, though that wasn't his natural height.

"Jeremy!" Lily gushed. Jeremy Whistler seemed taken aback. They were friendly acquaintances at best, though she admittedly had never stopped Michelle from destroying Jeremy, and even seemed to offhandedly enjoy it. But this time she seemed so honest, so open and full of joy. "I can't believe it... I got a full mark on my paper! From Doctor Northend of all people!"

Jeremy's bemused face devolved into an understanding smile. "Congratulations then, that's a feat right there. Me, not so much." His smile fell a little as he lifted his 87% mark.

"Oh, it could be way worse, cheer up!" Lily would never admit that she was privately hoping he would receive a low grade: she wasn't just feeling happy, she felt confident, a little mischievous for once, and wanted to use it. She wore the perfect outfit too, a cream-white tank top and dress skirt that cut off just around her thighs. Ah well, it seemed Jeremy would live another day. Or lesson, at least. After all, he was more sensitive than most to being crushed or toyed with. Then again, so was she.

But she has ulterior motives of course. Michelle loved teasing everyone, and sadistically pushing everyone beneath her, including Jeremy. She was a little jealous of late, of the attention Jeremy was getting from her best friend and crush. Still...

Just then, she noticed two specks on a desk to her other side, and realised her other classmates were still present.

"Hey Jon~ And Rick, you're there too!" Lily's voice took on a playful, teasing lilt, reminiscent of her busty Korean model of a crush, only seemingly cuter and higher pitched. In truth, the two on the desk were so small, Lily could hardly tell the difference. Only Jon's slightly taller size of a little over a centimetre made him distinguishable. She was sure they could hear her - at that size, she was probably deafening them by speaking directly to them, but the thought somehow bolstered her, as her mischievous playful tendencies kicked into overdrive. Anyway, she certainly couldn't hear them, that was certain.

"...Uh Lily? You're not going to hurt them, are you?" Jeremy looked over, concerned. Lily mentally swore. She couldn't hurt them openly in front of Jeremy, he'd probably turn on her for life, and she kind of needed him as a neutral acquaintance until she could exact due punishment. Anyway, he outstripped her in size in many classes, and that was risky.

"Oh no, of course not!" Lily pouted, hands toying with the edge of her white skirt. But following this, she threw a suggestively dangerous look at the tiny pair on the desk. "They're not my type anyway."
And yet her eyes twinkled with a bright sparkle that was not always there.

Rick Jacobs felt a chill run up his spine. "Dude, I don't like this. She's going to do something, you can feel it. Can't you?"

Jon Striker gave him a withering glance. "Of course she does, short-stuff." Between the pair, he was only a little over a centimetre, but that sure beat his unfortunate companion, who could still ride on his shoulder.
"What kind of school do you think this is?" He licked his lips, unsure and a little terrified, but not altogether against the idea. Lily was hotter than she gave herself credit for, and she knew how to act cute when she felt it. The idea of a mischievous, cute and sexy teen like her letting loose...

"Can you not sit there and jack off while our lives are clearly in mortal peril?!" Rick yelled exasperatedly. "I'm short on black cards, and so are you! We can't afford this right now!"

"Oh shut it... Rick." Jon finished lamely. He wasn't fond of people pointing out his obvious attraction to these kinds of situations. "Besides. Jeremy's still here. She doesn't want to be on her bad side, as you know." He sighed, running a hand through his dirty-blonde hair. "If we manoeuvre down the chair about now-"

Just then, they heard the colossal, echoing voice of Jeremy speak.

"Alright well, I'm starving, and it's almost lunch, so I'm heading off. See you Lily."

Both tinies seemed to freeze over again as Lily didn't even bother to look at her retreating classmate, only at them with malicious delight in her eyes. "Sure Jeremy! Have a good meal~" she began to move closer, her looming chest filling their vision as her lips curved into a smile. "I will too..."

Rick lost it and yelped loudly for his size, and jumped away from Jon, abandoning his friend to the giant Chinese goddess. Lily tutted and waited patiently for him to make it to the edge of the desk. Her plush pink lips puckered up, bus-sized to the pair of them, and sucked air in sharply. Jon swore as the sharp current of wind knocked him off his feet, but looked up in a level of awe as he realised where is friend was now.

With a cute giggle and a huge swish of saliva, Lily leaned forward, her breasts pushing onto the surface. Anyone of her size would have noticed they were acceptable and perhaps a little small, but at this scale, Jon was dwarfed by the monolithic, rounded chest. It didn't crush him, but seemed to cut off all light above him. He breathed out slowly as he realised her nipple alone could probably grind him into the table.

"I think I won't swallow, you know." Lily put a finger on her cheek and posed a little. "He's so little... I can JUST feel him wiggling under my tongue. What a champ. He's a real cutie too." She grinned and finally focused on the trembling blonde below. "Everyone's biggest- or should I say SMALLEST - masochist here, Jonnywonnywoo~"

At this point, she was just toying with him. And why shouldn't she? She had the power. Still, despite his submissiveness, he wasn't altogether a huge fan of extended pain, despite her claims.

"Lily, we've been buddies, haven't we?" His voice cracked as her smile widened a centimetre - almost a whole body's length for the shrunken man. "We've helped each other before-"

"Oh, sorry, I don't think I can hear you all the way down there~" she cut him off, this time rolling her breasts forward and pressing into him, silencing the little tinny voice. She laughed and pondered what to do, as he attempted and failed to push back the mass of flesh blanketed by her cloth tank. She seemed to have a brainwave, and finally released him.

Jon only managed to breathe for a second before being snatched up again. A finger and thumb was more than enough to secure his entire mid section, and pressed somewhat painfully against his bladder area.

"Let me give you some English lesson tips on being a writer, 'kay?" Lily cooed. "Step one..." She suddenly dangled him upside down, ignoring his sudden yells. "Be creative."

She winked at her tiny classmate and lifted her arm. Sneaking him into the band of her bra, she snapped him securely against her armpit.

The air here was damp and sweaty, despite her clean-shaven body. She giggled sweetly and lowered her arm, extinguishing the light, and Jon's cries, leaving him to the acidic, sour sweat.

Lily sighed contentedly as she felt power over two lives course through her veins. When she wished to be, she could be more violent than Michelle. And this time she definitely wished to be.

"Hope you enjoy, perv~" she enthused. She realised that the wiggling under her tongue had long since stopped; she'd drowned and suffocated poor Rick under her tongue, or else battered him to death through her speech. Lily was highly tickled and amused, if a little aroused, that she didn't even realise it, and swallowed the corpse.

She was giggling a little too hard, perhaps, at the weakening struggle of Jon Striker desperately clawing at her armpit, tickling her dreadfully. Well that did it! She forcefully jammed her arm to her body, leaving no air and stick, sticky sweat to seep into him, a fate worse than Rick's perhaps.

"That was a little too fun." She admitted, her hand nervously going to her skirt and, remembering she was in public, dusting it off. "Ah.. It's lunch!"

She opened the door and ran off, hoping to enjoy a meal with Michelle before she dropped in size again.
End Notes:
Woohoo~ hope you all enjoyed! Leave a review and rating okay?
Side note, Lily (that's to say, both Lily in the story and me in real life) is bisexual, not just gay, in case you were confused.
3: Written Agreement by Lily Iris Sugarfrost
Author's Notes:
Hey all, this is just a short one and a vague dream I had. Anyway, this will help usher in my next few chapters.
"Lily, take the seat near the back today."
Her already pale-pink complexion seemed to turn grey-white. Lily felt her lips shake and stammer as she stared up at Professor Chase's amused expression. Sitting at under an inch tall, Lily was well and truly outsized.
"A-at the back? B-but Professor, that's-"
"Ohh, too bad." The incredibly busty teacher yawned and stretched over the tiny student. "I can't seem to hear you up here. I suppose I could hear you if I just leaaaned over." At once, each breast, roughly the size of an industrial tank, threatened to consume her entire form. Lily screamed and jumped back, narrowly avoiding instant death. Professor chase laughed indulgently and tapped her cheek with a pen. "Wait for your seat mate to pick you up, okay?"
Lily gulped. Maybe she should have let herself be killed, then she wouldn't have to face her seat mate. She cursed her luck...
Honestly, Lily was not bad at any one subject... Except perhaps Drama. Where biology was concerned, she was extremely smart and knowledgable, able to fill pages and pages of theory in minutes if she wanted to. But Professor Chase wouldn't let her slide easily. In addition to her hefty quizzes that made Lily panic - she performed horribly under any pressure - The lovely professor found an even better way to drop the marks of theoryheads like Lily.
Practical sessions.
Lily, extremely squeamish and queasy, loathed dissections and animal-organ observation sessions. They made her skin crawl and her spine shudder, and the first time they forced her to cut into a frog, she almost threw up. It didn't help that her increasingly tiny size in each lesson made it more and more difficult to complete these sessions even if she wanted to.
And now, here she was, sitting at 0.5% on her grade. She would probably reclaim a few percentiles with her homework, which she triple-checked as a piece of almost-perfect homework, but she was really panicking now. With her new seat mate, it seemed she may not make it to the end of the lesson. Her black cards were running out fast, and if she didn't somehow find a way to magically get more, she might be... For lack of a better term, sent away from the school.
The door swung open, and any chatter going on seemed to mute itself.
A tall young woman stepped in, instantaneously increasing past her regular height. She shook her red hair out of the way, her emerald eyes piercing everyone around the room, as though picking her next victim. They landed, after an oppressive sweep of the room, on Professor Chase, who's indulgent smile seemed to widen a fraction.
"Miss Freeman, please assist your new seat mate to her desk." She pointed Lily out on the desk.
Jen Freeman squinted down at Lily, her eyes suddenly coming alive with cruel delight. "Why, hello there Lily! I'll be glad to help you to your seat!"
Lily wanted to cry right there and then, Jen's huge breasts, almost matching Professor Chase's when coupled with her size boost, loomed over her. Tree trunk sized fingers swooped down and squished Lily's entire body up to her own chest, which felt woefully inferior in present company.
Lily's seat mate was the school terror, Jen Freeman.
Already, Lily could barely breathe, each step sending shockwaves through Jen's fingertips and into her body. She wasn't even trying, and already Lily was in terrible discomfort... Still it seemed she wouldn't have long to wait.
Her view was raised up to Jen's face. Strikingly powerful, her eyes roved over Lily's minuscule form for a moment. "Hello Lily... I've been waiting to get my hands on you." Jen whispered. Somehow, her voice was even more terrifying in a whisper.
"W-what do you want from me, Jen?" Lily piped up bravely. A cruel, mocking laugh ensued, and suddenly, Jen changed her grip. She pinched the back of Lily's outfit - a white, one-piece sundress today - letting her yelp as she tried not to fall out of it.
"Not much, not much at all." Jen enthused. "Just your homework. I had George do most of my biology work, but today I accidentally crushed him. You know how it is, the stupid twat fell into my asscrack a second before I stood up." She seemed entirely uncaring that she ended his life and used up his precious black card. "So I need yours."
Lily shuddered. Jen was really horrible... But... She screwed up her courage. "J-Jen, I only have one copy, and I r-really can't afford not to pass up my work- AAH!"
Lily screamed as she was dropped straight down to the table again. She landed with a painful bang on her hip, and tears began welling up in her eyes. Her leather strapped purse flew several metres away, skidding across the black-surface lab bench. Jen's entire upper body loomed over the little Chinese girl. She leaned down, her face, gorgeous even when taunting, becoming visible
"I don't know how else to put this, lil'Lils." She mocked. "I. Don't. Care."
Lily only managed to glimpse her lips pucker up for a moment, before a thick, slimy mass of liquid propelled itself towards her. It slammed her entire body, the spit alone bruising her form. Her clothes instantly became wet and clingy, and she found herself under a pool of Jen's saliva. As she struggled, Jen leisurely plucked the tiny purse up and extracted the piece of paper from it. It grew in her hand, and she crossed out Lily's name and wrote in a scribble: Jen Freeman.
"There, that wasn't so hard." She waved dismissively. Down below, Lily had only just broken through the surface of the saliva and manoeuvred out of the pool. The sticky fluid was unwilling to let her go, but she forced all the strength out of her muscles and pushed out of the bubble.
The moment her lungs filled with air did she find a finger swoop down and wipe the liquid, scraping her painfully, and before she knew it, she was stuck onto the cloying, unforgiving saliva, wrapped slimily around her finger.
"Too bad, so sad, Lily. Thanks for your assignment!" Jen spoke brightly, each clear emerald eye roving over her hungrily, before the entire finger swooped down. Lily's stomach did a backflip as she hurtled down towards Jen's blouse, and she found herself directly in her bra.
This was no unlucky coincidence, Jen was committed to rubbing Lily against her immense, hard nipple. She savoured the moment as Lily's eyes widened at the enlarged, darkened tip. She wanted to beg, or else cry, or anything, but her muscles and will exhausted her, and the humid, foreboding air seemed to swallow her whole.
"Bye then, twerp."
The last sound she heard was her ribs caving in as the erect nipple mercilessly crushed her under the sheer weight of Jen Freeman's D-cup breasts against her shrunken ones. No prizes for guessing which one won.

"Lily Iris, you have four remaining black cards."
Lily woke with a start. She looked around nervously. For the first time, she spoke up to the uncaring office lady. "F-four? Where am I supposed to get more? I can't just..." She couldn't bring herself to say the words "run out."
"Not my problem, kid." She shrugged, not looking at her. Lily turned away, her face falling. This couldn't be happening... Would she really be...
"Miss Iris."
A lean office worker she had never seen before seemed to be talking to her from a side desk.
"Y-yes?" She hesitantly responded. The man handed over a letter, his face impassive, and turned away back to his paperwork immediately.
Lily nervously flipped the envelope over, stamped with the official seal of Titan Institute. What was it now?
She broke the seal and carefully opened the envelope, drawing out a slightly yellow, crisp, official letter.

To Miss Lily Iris Lo,

As the youngest student (currently) residing in Titan Institute, you are currently being monitored by our Chief of Human Relations, and we have noticed you have fallen under the mark of 5 black cards.

This severe endangerment of your enrolment in Titan Institute has led several members of staff to step forward and offer a deal. Each Member of Staff volunteered has requested your presence in either a private lesson to improve your academic ability, and/or your services required in their department. At the end of each session with the said teachers, you will receive one black-card, courtesy of the above-mentioned agreement.

The following members of staff have requested your person:
Professor Inaban
Professor Chase
Dr Northend
Professor Masters

Please comply to the instructions and arrange your sessions at their leisure.

Titan Institute

End Notes:
Please review and vote on what character you'd like to see! I now have a platform to use any of the professors, and any students. Votes will influence the next chapter, because I don't know who I want to write about yet,,
4: Commitment by Lily Iris Sugarfrost
Author's Notes:

 

For those of you who don’t know, the creator of the series, Silent-One, or Sylvia, passed away a couple of weeks ago. I feel genuinely and sincerely ashamed that I had the opportunity to work with her, messaged her, but then didn’t follow up, and resultingly, we never had a conversation. I genuinely loved her work, and the worlds she created, astoundingly immersive, and made me feel comfortable just reading about them.

 

I’ve decided to continue CoG, as Paris Green (Jeremy Whistler) doesn’t feel comfortable continuing his, I’ll carry it along for a while whilst I can, before I move on to other things. I think I will write out and post the things that Sylvia wanted to see out of me before I even make a decision. Still, I’m not as passionate as I was about it. Shock can do that.


So, here’s the chapter with her character, Madeline, one that no one’s touched. Hearts out to you, Sylvia.

 

 

 

Lily took a deep breath and peered through the glass of the door to the drama studios. She gulped, then lowered herself under the glass again, hiding.

She peeked again.

Through the door, a beauty stood at over two metres tall, elegantly posing and gesticulating towards no one in general. Her already-voluptuous figure had extended itself, as only she amongst very few students at Titan Institute had gained a more-than-perfect mark of 110%. Incredible.

Her size and dominating figure only accentuated her condescending tone and superiority. And if Lily began to rethink trying to go up against her.

The young asian sighed and thought back to Michelle, who had come to her with a slightly less-than-happy expression. She tried to hide it, but Lily was only ever particularly forceful with Michelle when the latter seemed down, and on this occasion, her eyes never seemed to catch for more than a second. Something was bothering her, and that something was the proud beauty, Madeline Paulson, who had taken to occasionally harassing Michelle and teasing her, trapping her against the wall in Drama.

Lily fired up at once, fiercely overprotective, and here she was, in front of the studios with no plan of attack, facing a woman who was over one-and-a-half times her height even without enhancements. She winced - she had not even thought of the size disadvantage the drama studio would incur on her…

Her reverie was broken with the almighty crash of door slamming open. She spun around and was met by a pair of curvaceous breasts barely contained in a red blouse, and she froze in fear as she slowly looked up at the sweet smiling face of Madeline Paulson.

"Now here's a surprise." Madeline's lips curved into a smile. "I'm not sure we've met, but you're the girl always hanging around Michelle outside of class, aren't you?"

Lily quickly closed her mouth, realised it was hanging open. This woman was a beauty. Not quite as elegant as Michelle, in Lily's opinion, but she'd be lying through her teeth to say she wasn't incredibly beautiful.

"L-Lily." Lily stammered out. "My name's Lily." How was she to take her on? But she had to.

Madeline smiled indulgently. "And what can I do for you, Lily?"

Lily breathed. She really hadn't thought this through but it was too late to turn back.

"Leave Michelle alone!" She burst out. Madeline raised an eyebrow as the smaller Chinese girl's face twisted into resolute anger. "I know you bully her in class, I've seen you, and she doesn't like it, I don't care who you are, you can't treat her like that- Aah?!"

She gasped and cut herself off as Madeline's fingers wrapped around her chin, tilting it upwards. Madeline leaned closer, to a reddening Lily, and examined her.

"Hmm..." Madeline's eyes searched her face hungrily. "You're adorable, you know? Really really cute, there's no other way of putting it." Her smile widened a centimetre. "But you don't seem too keen on coming closer... Or coming in?" Lily's blush rapidly receded into a paler shade. "I wonder what your drama grade is?"

Before she could pull away, Madeline jerked her forwards, into the studio. Lily felt a sharp, horribly familiar tug somewhere behind her navel, and suddenly she was flying. She panicked, flapping her arms comically through the air, before she landed with a painful crack on the polished wood.

Horrified, she turned around and saw a huge lined wall of pink-white flesh, of what could only be the bottom of Madeline’s toe.

Lily’s heart pounded so hard she thought it might combust inside of her. Despite her best efforts, her Drama grade had only ever been raised to a paltry 1%, her acting skills and social awkwardness often getting the better of her, and now she faced the consequences. Madeline seemed to have temporarily lost sight of her victim, but as she lowered herself to the floor, chest down, her eyes roved and stopped over the small white speck that could only have been Lily.

Madeline's eyes were alive with delight. The Chinese girl seemed apoplectic with regret and fear...

Perfect.

"I-I'm sorry, please forgive me! I didn't mean that you couldn't- EEK!"

Madeline wasn't even listening; she pinched Lily’s ankle uncaringly, not hearing her squeal of pain and flipped her upside down in front of her face. Lily's skirt floated down, revealing her white cotton panties. Lily screamed.

"You know, for your proportions... That's not too bad." Madeline acknowledged. She brought up an immense, long finger and lightly began to rub Lily's thighs and butt. Lily gasped.

"S-stop that! Let me go!" Lily wailed. She was highly sensitive and did not wish to be… explored.

Madeline continued, unrelenting, and peered expertly at the poor sobbing girl. Slowly, she couldn’t resist, she extended her immense tongue, huge, fat and sticky, and raised it up, scraping Lily’s lower extremities with it. Perhaps it was a good thing that Lily was too small to differentiate, because she wasn’t directly violated. Still, the wet muscle coated her from head to toe in sticky, cloying saliva. She coughed.

“Now, I’m a fair woman.” Her immense voice almost broke Lily’s eardrums, leaving a horrible tinny silence in each ear. “Leave Michelle alone, of course! But you’ll have to give me something in return, Lily. How about… you let me have you instead..?”

Lily could barely breathe; the resonating vibrations, the sticky liquid clogging her orifices, and her absolute fear seemed to clog every sense she had. She wept without thinking, but Madeline was only interested in her continued torture.

Her vast, plush lips puckered up and blew an absolute hurricane, spinning Lily what felt like half a kilometre away, and she was free falling once again. But the actual distance couldn’t have been much, because she landed with a horrendous crash on one arm, and found herself between Madeline’s building-sized mammaries.

It was already dark and hot, and with her wrist in some kind of sprain, the process was horrible. Madeline's humongous breasts were suffocating, and weren't easy to crawl through. Lily could hear the resounding echo of her heart beat, and each second that passed, her tit-flesh seemed to take more and more room. It would only be a matter of time...

Lily felt her left hand land on a rougher material than skin. Her eyes shot open and she scrambled to pull herself up, convinced she had found Madeline's shirt, desperate to breathe. She pulled hard and heaved her whole body...

Into a musky, darker room.

"Oh my, Lily, if you wanted to spend time with such a sensitive spot... You could have asked." Madeline's echoing voice drilled into Lily's skull as the penny dropped.

The incredible nipple of Madeline Paulson was directly pointing at Lily's face.

She screamed out of pure terror as Madeline gloatingly flattened her chest onto the wooden floor.

The Lily-sized nipple forced itself into Lily's open mouth. She tried to back away, spitting in disgust, but with her head already pressed against the back of the bra, she couldn't shake it off. She struggled, and realised in horror that Madeline's moans only meant one thing: the growing, hardening nipple was becoming erect.

The pressure was horrendously painful, Lily felt the strain on her neck as the nipple pushed harder and harder into the surface, crushing Lily's collarbone and ribs. Immense flaring pain...

Crackling faster than popcorn, Lily's bones broke one by one, her jaw splitting apart as Madeline's nipple crushed her remains to a red, sticky paste.


 

"Lily Iris, you have three remaining black cards."

Lily wasn’t even sure she wanted to open her eyes. She just breathed out a shaky sigh. It seemed no matter what she did, she would never be any use. Michelle was counting on her for one thing, and Lily wasn’t sure she provided it.

And if her cards really ran out…

“Kid get up, hurry up.”

The irate voice snapped her back to reality, and she nodded, opening her eyes and trying to hide her tears already reforming.

If she was going to run out of black cards, she wanted to die knowing that Michelle loved her back.

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6324