The Real Trials of Alola by Franchise Writer
Summary:

A short series of stories revolving around the games Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon.


Categories: Giantess, Body Exploration, Entrapment, Feet, Mouth Play, Odor, Slave, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 20581 Read: 24263 Published: December 25 2016 Updated: August 16 2017
Story Notes:

Contains GTS and Media related content, none of which i own. Tags will be adjusted accordingly.

1. Mallow's trial by Franchise Writer

2. Lana's Trial by Franchise Writer

3. Acerola by Franchise Writer

Mallow's trial by Franchise Writer
Author's Notes:

Welcome one and all, it's been awile. I know i haven't taken a proactive role in the GTS community for some time when it comes to posting work and for that i'm sorry. But i'd like you all to know i'm still alive and well.

I've been helping friends and acquaintances with their own work and i'm sure you've seen some of it, at least a few of you i know. Either way, i want to say that i'm still around even if it's just lingering in the background. I'll always be here to provide my own brand of GTS tastes and obscurities you've grown to know and love.

And for all the new people here as well, it's a pleasure to have you. I hope you enjoy my work as much as i enjoy writing it for you all.

Please review and share thoughts on what you liked, disliked and of the sort. I'm eager to know what you guys and gals think. What i should add, what i should change. What you want to see. There's no wrong answers, and i always try to adjust what i can to make as many of you as happy as you can be~.

 

But without further adoo~

 

Turn off the lights...

 

Get comfy...

 

Sit back...

 

and...

 

 

ON WITH THE SHOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!

 

 

"Ahhh!"

 

Falling to the ground along with his fallen Pokémon, a male trainer grit his teeth in anger as he stared at the glowing form of the totem Pokémon that stood in his way of passing the Lush Jungle trial of Akala Island. "Come on, get back up Rockruff!"

Crawling on its paws, the poor rock type grit its fangs as it stared at the imposing Pokémon before it. Raising its pincer-like arms, the Pokémon known as Lurantis, hissed before dashing forward. "Quickly use double edge!" The trainer called out vainly to his battered Pokémon but it was too late.

As the insectoid grass Pokémon slashed the pup away, the trainer knew right then and there it was over. All the while this battle was going on, a figure rested against one of the nearby rock formations that littered the green maze of the jungle, her dis-approvement present with her narrowing eyes. She wore a pair of thigh cut denim overalls with a magenta shirt beneath it. Adorning both her shoes, along with her unusually green hair were various flowers and other foliage. Looking like something straight from nature herself, Mallow shook her head before sighing in disgust.

"Well, I guess better luck next time. Try using a Pokémon that isn't weak against grass types, though…" Mallow muttered darkly as she moved over to her cooking station. ‘And to think he showed such promise to, oh well...' Glaring angrily at her, the trainer began yelling obscenities at her, but the verdette paid him no mind as she moved over to her totem Pokémon.

"Such a good girl! Here, have as much as you want." Cooing as she fed the last of her special food to her Pokémon, Mallow stared back at the trainer as she heard him still ranting, certain words catching her attention such as useless Pokémon, or shitty trial.

Clenching her hands tightly, Mallow soon began to smile as she looked at her Pokémon. Staring back to her, the Lurantis cocked its head to the side before nodding, well aware of what to do when this kind of thing happened. And it seemed to be occurring more and more frequently. Ever since new trainers began moving to the Alola region, their attitudes infected a lot of the people on the islands.

"Well, you best get going. This jungle is no place for weaklings~" Mallow grinned cheekily as she turned to wander off. However, like clockwork, the trainer turned to her enraged as he began screaming. "Who do you think your calling weak? I passed three trials already! All I need is this shitty one to face Akala's Kahuna, and then I'm off this rock!"

Smirking from his words, Mallow chuckled darkly. "Well, unless you have this," she flashed a shining gem in the form of a Z-crystal to the trainer before pocketing it. "You won't get the attention of our Kahuna. So off you go, chop, chop. Go do, whatever it is you trainers do when you're weak. Too bad… if only you were a little bit tougher, I might have considered… well, no use telling you about it."

Mallow shrugged her shoulders, her stride just beginning again before her wrist was suddenly gripped. "Hold it! Are you telling me there's something else I can do to get that damn gem? Come on spill!" Feeling her skin crawl from his touch, Mallow yanked her hand away angrily as she put on a fake smile.

"Well *trainer* if you must know, there is actually two ways trainers can pass captain trials. All Trial captains and even some Kahuna's have multiple methods in case we make our Pokémon too much for people… kind of like you actually." She smirked.

Gritting his teeth, the trainer stomped his foot as he returned his fallen Pokémon back to its ball. "Then tell me what it is! I don't have all day." Glancing to his fainted Rockruff, Mallow soon glared. He didn't even plan on taking his Pokémon to the local center first? He made this a lot easier now.

"Well, it's quite simple actually. All you need to do is collect the ingredients for my new recipe!" She chirped happily. Giving the girl a deadpan look, the trainer shook his head in disbelief. "What the hell?! I just did that, are you making fun of me or something!" Wagging her finger mockingly, Mallow tsked as she pointed to her Larantis who was quite content watching the two argue.

"You collected the ingredients to summon my Pokémon. This time you need to collect the ingredients for something else… unless you don't want this Z-crystal?" She flashed the charm once more noting the man's eyes lingering. "F-Fine! Just tell me what the hell I need and I'll be back soon." Raising her hand quickly, Mallow shook her head.

"Not so fast! For this trial, you have to set your Pokémon aside. The use of Pokémon for this is strictly prohibited and will disqualify you! Besides, they're in no condition to fight, you saw to that personally now didn't you?" She added on as she saw his hand moving towards his belt. Smiling in amusement as she watched his eyes beginning to twitch, Mallow put her hands out before the trainer handed her, his three Pokémon.

"Alright, now come on just tell me what I need to get already." Setting the three fainted Pokémon down, Mallow looked to her Lurantis before nodding. Raising its pincers in the air, it let out a cry before scraping them together. "Hey, what the heck… are, y-you… do…" He trailed off incoherently before falling to the ground unconscious, a faint pinkish dust in the air hanging over him.

Smiling darkly, Mallow thanked her Pokémon before walking over towards her bowl. "Well, this should be fun… but how do I get rid of such a rotten taste…" Humming quietly as she walked into the jungle, her Pokémon trailing behind her as she paced on, she soon left the unconscious trainer be.

He wouldn't be going anywhere anytime soon. She had all the time in the world to prepare his… trial.

 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

Looking over her large bowl that Lana had brought her earlier that day, Mallow looked at the reddish pink paste she was currently grinding together. "It's still a little too tart. I need something, sweet." Tapping her lips, she reached beside her before pulling out a few Leppa berries. Dropping them in her mix, she stirred it in before giving it another tentative taste. "Darn, now it's a little too sweet!" She could never get her specials just the way she wanted for her own tastes.

Hearing a groaning noise, however, brought the Alolan native away from her thoughts. Looking past her bowl, Mallow soon grinned as she saw the trainer from earlier beginning to rouse. "Well, it's about time you got up sleepy head! The dish is almost finished for crying out loud!" She laughed.

Rubbing his head in pain, the trainer blinked slowly as he felt his grogginess fading. "W-What, what the hell's going on?" Looking around perplexed, his vision shifted around as he took in the strange landscape. He was in the Lush Jungle… at least, it kind of looked like it. The tree's and greenery, however, were, bigger than before.

‘Just how far in am I?' Groaning again from a lingering headache he felt, he rubbed his eyes before standing up. However, as he turned around he was knocked back onto his ass as he saw the imposing sight in front of him. "WHAT, WHAT THE HELL?!" Smiling in amusement, Mallow looked down at the trainer as she enjoyed his reaction to her. Considering his new stature she wasn't surprised. After all, he was only a quarter of an inch tall.

"Huh, I expected more screaming from you. You struck me as the cowardly type." She shrugged before looking back in her bowl. As she began shifting different ingredients around, adding some in, pulling others away, the shrunken trainer continued to gawk as he tried to comprehend what was happening. ‘S-S-She's huge! W-Why is she huge!?'

Waiting for some type of response, Mallow soon grew impatient before looking back at the still gobsmacked trainer. "Hey, are you listening? Your trials started already. Well? Get to it! What's with the look?" Shaking his head in disbelief, the man tried to figure out the meaning of this till something stuck out amongst her words.

"T-T-Trial, w-what trial? I'm… I'm…” Shaking his hands quickly over himself he looked to Mallow in fright. "H-H-Help! You've got to help me out here!" "Nope." Staggering back in shock at her monotone reply, the shrunken man soon grew agitated. "What the hell do you mean no?! Look at me! I'm the size of a fucking insect! Come on get help already!"

Sighing, Mallow pulled her ladle back as she crossed her arms. "You know the rules as well as I do mister. Once you start a trial you can't get help completing it. So I can't help you. Besides, this is my trial, why should I be one of all people to help you complete it? Isn't that counterproductive to me?"  Shaking his head in disbelief, the man soon backed up.

"L-L-LOOK, I DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THIS, T-THIS TRIAL THING, WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO ME!" Sighing from the vulgar tone he took, Mallow looked around about to point out her Totem Pokémon but it seemed it was content to go back wherever it was she liked to hide during the day. "Well I hate to break it to you but you already started the trial, so there's not much you can do now. Once you start a captain trial you can't leave it until it's over. You know how it works." She grinned cheekily before sticking out her tongue in a mocking fashion.

"And what I did to you as you so rudely put it, is how people complete this trial. All captains, well, most of them at least and a few Kahuna's as well use this trial to test trainers in different ways if they deem them unworthy of battle. And you most certainly were." She scolded before dropping her ladle back in the pot.

Taking her words in, the shrunken man continued to shake his head as he tried to comprehend this. This… this had to be impossible! How was he this small?! What type of fucked up game did these people expect them to do when they were the size of a bug?!

"Well, since you're a bit calmer now, I'll explain the rules of my trial. For this challenge, you need to collect 3 ingredients to finish this." She tapped the pot in front of them. "The ingredients as I said are as follows: one, 1/3 of a Razz Barry and two leaves from a Salac berry. Oh, and one last ingredient may be needed but I'll hold off on that. I'm still not sure if I need to use it or not. Once you have retrieved all three of the items I listed and brought them up here!"

Her finger rose in the air before landing on the rim of the pot. "You simply drop them in and you've completed my trial!" She cheered before waiting for the man's response. Giving her a deadpanned look, the trainer shook his head before throwing his hands up.

"Fuck that. I'm out. I quit. I'm not playing this messed up game of yours now change me back!" Giggling, Mallow moved her hands behind her back before placing her fingers together, her expression one of mirth. "Well the thing about this trial is the reward for completing this dish, is the person's size. I don't have an antidote. You need to make it from scratch."

Giggling as she watched the man go as pale as a ghost, Mallow stretched out her arms giddily before propping herself as she waited for the inevitable. "P-P-Please, j-just fix me! You, y-you can get all that stuff right? R-Right! Come on this isn't funny-" Enough!" Mallow snapped angrily.

This was becoming tedious. "Look, you accepted my trail after my warning mister! So you are just going to have to finish it on your own, or else you better enjoy your new outlook on life. I bet a lot of Pokémon will enjoy it as well." She whispered darkly causing the man to shiver in fear.

 Falling backward's on his ass, the man shook his head in disbelief for what had to be the fourth time since he awoke. This couldn't be happening. All he wanted to do was pass this stupid trial and get off this island! He hated the people here… and especially the captains. This one, in particular, was pissing him off more than anyone else so far.

Rising to his feet, his glaring eyes meeting her facetious ones, the man began counting off the items and looking around. "So how the hell do I find these barriers anyways? Do you really expect me to parade around and have some dumb Pokémon mistake me for food!" Wagging her finger in the air, Mallow smiled mischievously before adjusting her form so her legs were spread out. "Well of course not! I don't want any of these poor Pokémon to get a stomach ache." Growling angrily, the man was about to bark but the giantess's words brought him back to the topic at hand.

"The ingredients are all right here." Mallow's hand waved over herself confusing the man to no end. Sighing from his dense expression, she extended one of her now bare feet his way causing him to stumble back in surprise and disgust. Dirt littered her brown soles. Sweat dripping from her pores, the humidity of the jungle not lost to her body apparently.

Sighing in relief having been sitting cross-legged for almost an hour now, the green haired captain flexed her toes out gleefully before bending them down for the man to see. "In fact, I'll give you a hint for each item. Since you don't have my Stoutland to find them, here's the location of the first item." Peering between her filthy feet, the man shook his head before looking back at Mallow in revulsion.

"W-W-What the fuck is wrong with you?! Did, did you put something between your disgusting toes?" Pouting from having her cute little feet called anything other than that, the girl puffed out her cheeks before crossing her arms. "And to think I tried to help you. Fine, go find the Salac leaves somewhere else~. Don't get eaten now." She whispered darkly.

Shaking in anger and loathing the thought of what she was forcing him to do, the man gulped before plugging his nose. He couldn't believe this was happening. Oh, she was going to pay once he got back to normal for making him do something so… so… so gross!

Humming happily, Mallow cupped her cheeks as she watched excitedly. She loved this part, the humiliation. Walking up to her right foot, the man cupped his mouth as she tried not to inhale any of her sweaty odors. Her feet had a rather pungent smell for a girl as young as her. Moving between her toes now, he shuddered as he truly grasped just how small he was compared to her.

Her big and middle toes on either side of him were at least three times as big as he. Gulping, he began moving inwards more before having to finally take a breath of air, his lungs instantly regretting it. Coughing violently, he cursed loudly and in anger as one of the drops of sweat that beaded on either side of him suddenly landed on him. It was like he had been hit by a bucket of warm putrid muck!

As giggles and laughter were heard above him as he continued on, his anger only rose. Watching him closely, and timing so purposefully, Mallow occasionally gave her toe a light twitch, her sweat dripping down faster as she bathed the man in her salty fluids. She'd have to thank her fellow captain on Ula'ula Island next time she saw her. This was diabolical and a hilarious idea!

Having finally reached the crux of between her toes, the man was now drenched in sweat causing his clothes to cling to him as if he had fallen into a lake. ‘A lake of her fucking sweat!' Looking up, he soon grew agitated once more. "HEY, a little help here!" Blinking, Mallow looked back down confused before she suddenly burst into laughter.

She had placed the Salac leaf near the top of her toes. It had been accidental and she didn't really think twice about it, but looking back now, this was priceless! It was above him and he couldn't even reach it. Calming her laughter, Mallow, cleared her throat before pointing to her toes. "No help allowed~. Start climbing mister!" Grinding is clenched teeth, the man soon grabbed onto her moist skin, the ridges acting like handholds for him as he began to scale her toes.

Watching in amusement and joy as he soon reached the top, his first attempt having been the best where he had mistaken her skin for toe jam and grabbed the mushy substance causing him to fall down and start over. He once again reached the peak as he latched his hand onto the large leaf.

Shouting in triumph, his victory was short-lived as Mallow decided to give him a hand back down in the form of her foot *itching*. Twitching her foot, she watched with glee as the man screamed and fell between her toes once again. Only this time, she clenched them together to grind the *itch* with his shrunken body.

After about a minute of this, more for his sake than hers, knowing he probably would suffocate if she kept doing it any longer, Mallow sighed in pleasure before opening her toes… only, the man didn't come out like she had expected. Peering down confused, the green haired giantess soon giggled as she saw his tiny form trapped between a large piece of toe gunk and her soft skin.

"Wow, I guess you must really love my feet a whole lot if you want to bathe yourself in my toe jam~." She cooed before winking to the man. "Here, I'll leave you alone for a little while." Pulling his face free, his stomach churning in revulsion, the man barely heard what Mallow had said before the walls on either side of him suddenly began to close.

Letting out a scream, it was soon silenced as Mallow ground her toes together. Pinching them with her fingers making sure to be as rough as possible, her smile turned mischievous as she smooshed the man up, down, left, right, and generally in any and every direction. This was great!

After what she assumed would be his limit, she finally let go of her toes. Watching as a small blackish ball fell from in-between her toes, she soon picked is up before grinding it softly to separate it. As the man's tiny body was released, he spat out a mouthful of whatever it was currently making him cringe. Coughing and hacking he tried to clear out his lungs from the awful taste but it did little to stop it.

Grinning giddily at the man's battered form, Mallow set him down gently before watching him stumble to his feet in amusement. Spiting repeatedly, he soon glared up at the girl in rage. "WHAT, THE, HELL!" Shrugging her shoulders, she felt no need to defend herself. "So do you have the item?"

Shaking in anger, the man reached for the leaf… but he couldn't find it. Panicking, he quickly looked all around him but he still couldn't find it! Moving over the discarded piles of toe gunk, he soon got on his knee's before quickly digging in. Gagging by the repulsing jam around him, he sucked it up and kept looking before his eyes lit up.

Yanking the leaf he had almost died to get free, he waved it in the air happily as he smirked. "Right here!" Moving her hands together, Mallow clapped them sarcastically showing little contempt. "Congratulations, that's one item down! But… wasn't it two leaves I asked for?" She tapped her lips in mock pondering.

Feeling the blood drain from his face instantly, he didn't even need to look to know what was about to happen. Moving her other leg over towards the man, she flexed her barefoot freely over him. Spreading her toes, he soon sunk to his knees in despair as he saw what he had feared come true. Nestled between her big and middle toe… was the other Salac Berry leaf.

Shaking his head dismayed, he looked up at her almost pleadingly but the dark smile she gave him in return told him what he already needed to know. He had to retrieve it again… Maybe this time it wouldn't be as bad…?

 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

Panting in exhaustion, the shrunken man laid on the ground completely drained and out of breath. In his hand, where the two leaves. After the better part of an hour of climbing, he had to endure this sadistic girl's antics as she continuously used him as some type of toy with her feet! But, it was over now. He had the leaves.

Stretching her arms tiredly, Mallow smiled contently as she looked over the shrunken trainer. This had been more entertaining than she remembered. How long had it been since she last played like this? Feeling her stomach gurgle, the verdette sighed. They had started this probably a few hours ago, but she had things to do. She'd need to wrap this up.

"Well, that took longer than I thought it would. I guess I had too much faith in you." She pouted. Hearing no vocal response, she pondered if the man had learned his lesson or not but… it seemed like he hadn't considering the hateful glare he was giving her. Sighing again, she shook her head.

"Sadly we need to wrap this up. I have a shift coming up at my family's restaurant. Let's finish up your trial." Staring up at her in disbelief, the man soon groaned as he pushed himself up into a sitting position. "S-So what's left then…? I got the leaves now what." He panted out tiredly.

Raising her arm up, Mallow grabbed something from between her armpits before moving her hand down to the man. "Since I'm in a rush I'll help you just this once. Here's the Razz Berry." Gawking, the trainer began screaming at the girl for attempting to make him crawl into her filthy pits next but she ignored him. She had grown tired of this by now.

Pulling the forgotten bowl next to her, Mallow set it in front of the man before pointing to the lid. "Alright start climbing. All you have to do no is add in the ingredients and the trial is over." She declared. Growling in anger, the man plucked the sweaty berry up she had hid from him before crawling over to the pot. He was sick of this. And sick of her. This was humiliating and disgusting!

Moving to the rim of the bowl, he slowly began to scale the smooth pot, his exhaustion apparent by his slow pace. Watching with a bored expression, Mallow's stomach growled once more making her scowl. She really had to get back to her family's restaurant.

She just wished the trainer had learned his lesson and it didn't have to come to this. The flavor would probably be bitter… As the man's hand gripped the lid, he pulled himself over with fatigue before panting. Looking down into the contents of the bowl, he observed the strange concoction in silence. It was some type of pinkish paste similar to what he had made earlier to summon Mallow's Totem Pokémon.

Feeling his second wind return, his torment almost over, the trainer pulled himself the rest of the way up before standing on his feet. Grabbing the leaves from his pockets he tossed them inside before doing the same with the berry. Watching as the final ingredients entered her dish, Mallow smiled before taking the ladle on the side and grinding the last things in.

Stirring the paste around, she moved her finger inside before giving it a tentative taste much to the trainer's disgust. He knew first hand where those *ingredients* came from. Everything about this girl was repulsive to him! Licking her lips as the flavor rolled over her tongue, Mallow soon frowned.

"Nope." Blinking, he looked up at the green haired giantess confused. Was that a statement? "Nope what? What the hell's the matter now!" He barked angrily. He just wanted to change back already. Licking her lips slowly as she savored the taste, she soon shook her head. "Now it's too sweet. Perhaps my sweat didn't make much of a difference after all. Well, I guess I know for next time." She shrugged before directing her attention to the much smaller man.

"I guess I need to add the final ingredient… though, it might ruin the dish. What do you think? Should I add it?" She asked innocently. Gritting his teeth the man waved his arms angrily. "Do whatever the hell you want! Add whatever you need to, just let me go now!" He screamed.

Smirking, Mallow nodded before moving her hand towards the man. "Well if you insist." Blinking, she diminutive trainer had little time to react to what was happening before Mallow's massive index finger made contact with his chest sending him tumbling into the pot. Landing softly on his back, a loud squish echoing out as he landed in the squishy mass, he groaned in pain.

Staring down at the trainer with disdain, Mallow moved her hands over his poke balls before glaring. "There… it's finished. I wonder how it tastes with the final ingredient. Let's find out…" Raising himself up in pain, the smaller man wondered what was happening before feeling the ground around him shake. Turning around, his face drained of all color as he saw the massive ladle in the bowl moving… moving towards him.

Climbing to his feet he suddenly fell down. ‘M-My legs!' He must have hurt them in the fall! Looking up at the colossal giantess looming over him, he soon screamed at her angrily, yelling at her to stop, but, she didn't care to listen anymore. He chose his fate. Crawling on his hands and knees, he tried to escape the large metal spoon but he didn't make it more than a few inches before it collided with him, the very ground he stood on being scooped up as well.

Trailing the spoon over the bottom of her pot, she grabbed a large amount before looking at the man trapped within it, only his head sticking out from the mushy paste. "Thank you for completing my trial~. But, you failed again." She whispered darkly before moving the spoon towards her face.

Struggling and screaming, the man cursed her but she couldn't hear him. As he was slowly lowered it soon became apparent where he was headed… and his screams intensified. Bringing the spoon to her lips, Mallow let her breath wash over it before licking her parted mouth. Moving the spoon in deliberately slow, the flavor began to dance over her tongue.

Staring up in horror as the girl's upper lips moved above him, her mouth came into his field of vision. It was a large cavern of pink on all sides. Saliva dripped down the walls. The humidity made the jungle seem like nothing as well. He was actually in her mouth…

As the light slowly began to fade, he turned around letting out a final scream as Mallow's lips closed around the spoon. Digging her tongue into the paste, she scrapped it along with the man off the utensil before pulling out from her closed lips. Sloshing around her sweet concoction, she moaned. IT was the same, but it did taste better… well, except for him.

Moving her tongue over the lump she knew to be the shrunken man, her pink organ soon cringed by his disgusting flavor. She knew he would ruin it but… oh well. Coughing and spitting away her saliva, the diminutive trainer gagged on her food paste as she was thrown around in her mouth, her tongue-battering him repeatedly into the walls of her mouth and occasionally against her hard teeth.

After a few minutes of this though her tongue soon stopped its oral assault on his shrunken body. As it began to rise, however, the thick consistency of the paste was no more causing him to slide down… down… Looking in the faintly lit mouth at the black hole in front of him, he soon screamed knowing where he was headed. Clawing at her tongue, he tried to gather his baring's to grip anything! But… he was too tired… and there was nothing to grab onto.

Raising her tongue all the way up, Mallow tilted her head as she let her food slowly fall into her throat, no attempt to swallow at all. As the small itching feeling on her tongue continued, however, she soon grew annoyed. Flicking her tongue, the itch stopped as she felt the last of her meal fall into her throat. Holding her breath, she moved her hand over the lump on her skin before pressing her fingers into it. She could still feel him.

Shuddering, Mallow smiled before finally gulping, the faint struggling she felt fading as well as the trainer… vanished inside of her. Letting out the breath she was holding, the green haired trial captain sighed in bliss. ‘Well he ruined the flavor with his vulgar taste but he did make it more appealing’. Licking her lips, Mallow purred as she moved her hand over her stomach. Rubbing her tummy gently, she smiled.

This had been a fun day. She'd have to do it again soon. Grabbing the pot, she stared down at what was left before dumping it out on the ground. Plenty of the Pokémon around here would enjoy her little treat. Picking up the rest of her stuff, she quickly packed it away to take back home before looking down at the three Poke balls she had taken from the ex-trainer.

Clicking the circular button, she released all three before dropping the balls on the ground. "You guys are free, go now." She shooed them away before raising her foot up and stomping on the balls, breaking them in the process so the Pokémon were no longer tethered to them.

As the Pokémon dashed off into the jungle further proving they didn't like the trainer much, to begin with, Mallow soon smiled. Walking out of the jungle with her utensils and bowls, she soon headed back home. She couldn't wait to tell Lana about this. It might even beat what she did with her last trial goer… Perhaps she'd tell her the story again. She wouldn't' mind listening and comparing it to her own…

She just hoped another trainer would come her way soon. She'd be waiting patiently for her next entree to follow this one~.

 

End Notes:

And, Finito~

 

Thank you ladies and gentleman for your patiance. It might be a bit shorter then some of my work but don't fret. This is but the begining of what is to be more.

Tell me what you'd like to see, and maybe you'll have your wishes come true with the next instalment. I'm eagerly awaiting~

 

Until next time ~

Lana's Trial by Franchise Writer
Author's Notes:

WELCOME BACK LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!

 

And thank you all for coming to the next Trial at hand. Today, by popular demand through review and emails, i give you, the one, the only, Trial captain of Akala Island, Lana of the water trial!

Yep, i chose Lana next for this chapter. I'll probably be going catagorical with how i do them, so you might know who will be coming next, 'hint, hint'

That being said, do not fear. I have plans for all sorts of characters to be in here so if you have a favorite, feel free to share what you want to see. If there further along in my list, that just means i have more time to plan for them accordingly.

 

 

So without further adoo~

 

 

Turn off the lights,

 

 

Get *Comfey* :P

 

 

grab a drink or a snack,

 

 

And other... assorted items...

 

 

 

and...

 

 

 

 

ON WITH THE SHOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!

“You two look like able-bodied Trainers. Could I ask for your help with something?"

 

Staring at one another, both Alolan trainers shrugged not quite knowing what the new girl meant. Both friends had been doing the Alola trials with one another here on Akala Island. They had already passed both the trial of fire and the trial of grass, but now just one remained. Of course, they didn’t know what else to expect besides the trial involving water in some way.

After entering the trial gates, however, they were soon met by this strange girl. She had dark navy colored hair in a type of bob cut with the sides trimmed in a strange way, almost like fins really. Dressed in a simple white t-shirt and a wavy pair of blue pants, she was a rather odd sight even for most of the inhabitants of the island.

Having both come from Poni island themselves, whenever they met stranger natives from their respective island it always kind of freaked them out. But, that wasn’t going to stop either of them from completing the Alolan league. “What can we help you with? Are you here for the trial too?” One of the boys asked happily even if his friend seemed more reluctant to talk to her.

Humming, Lana tapped her cheek before shaking her head. “Not really, no. I don’t think I’d want to complete my own trial. I’d have an unnecessary advantage if I did.” Blinking, both boys soon gawked as it dawned on them now.

“Wait, you’re the trial captain for the water trial?!” Nodding quietly, Lana simply waved to them both before both boys stood at attention. “Alright, my friend and I want to challenge you and claim our Waterium Z’s please!”

Frowning, Lana moved the fishing rod she had been carrying over her shoulder before shrugging. “You can do my trial if you want but you never answered my question.” As realization soon dawned on them both, they suddenly panicked. The trial captain herself had asked them for a favor and they ignored her!

Would they be reprimanded for this! Quickly nodding both trainers flanked her side eager to help her now. “S-Sorry, what is it you needed help with?” Looking at them both silently Lana smiled before pointing towards the lake beside them.

“There have been some strange rumors of an unusual Pokémon inhabiting the waters around here. Some think it’s because this lake is connected to the ocean and something from there swam in a while back. It’s rumored to be the embodiment of the sea itself... the mighty Kyogre. I need some brave souls to go on an adventure to find out if it’s true.” She announced before both trainers gawked in silent shock by her words.

“W-W-What?!” “A-A Kyogre, here?!” Giving them both a deadpanned look, Lana giggled quietly before shaking her head. "It was only a joke... You're both rather trusting, aren't you? But there really is some kind of Pokémon out there I’d like you to take a look at." Sulking, both trainers turned away embarrassed by their prior excitement before a smile adorned their faces none the less.

“We’ll still check it out. It might be a good way to prepare for your trial anyways.” Giving them both a thumb’s up, Lana nodded before waving goodbye to them both. As the two trainers began running towards the shoreline, Lana watched in silence as she looked both over. ‘You two will do. I think they’ll enjoy you.’

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Peering over the lake closely, both trainers looked into the clear waters, but… they didn’t see anything unusual. “What do you think? Were the rumors were fake or something?” Scowling, one of the friends began tugging his shirt off before stepping up to the lake. “Well, there’s only one way to find out.”

Watching as his friend dived into the water’s, the remaining trainer had to sigh. ‘I better get my Z crystal for this.’ He wasn’t fond of water that much, let alone openly swimming in it. Pulling off his own shirt, and kicking away his sandals, he waded into the water before swimming after his friend.

This was probably just some wild goose chase for a rogue Magikarp or something. But, as long as they both finished the trial, this would probably be easy. The other ones were after all. Watching from the top of the lake, Lana smiled happily as she watched both boys get in.

Looking them over once more, a faint blush dusted her cheeks before her hand hovered over her Pokeballs. “Wishiwashi, come out.” With a loud splash, a head suddenly surfaced from the face of the lake before looking up at the blunette.

“I have a job for you.” Pointing in the direction the trainers went off in, the small fry Pokémon blinked curiously before its eyes began to flicker. Watching in excitement as her Pokémon entered its totem form along with its schooling form, the Pokémon soon submerged before taking off after the two boys it saw moments before.

Nodding her head, Lana began to walk back down the cliff as she made her way to the shore. She needed to change in order to collect her prizes soon. She just hoped she didn’t get carried away again like last time. It really made the others upset…

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

Doing a front stroke as he peered into the water, the first of the two friends scowled as he looked into the crystal lake. The waters very murky let alone deep. How could a Pokémon cause a commotion in such a small grotto?

Hearing a splashing coming from behind, the boy turned quickly before feeling some of the excitement he felt leave him as he saw his friend swimming over. “You find anything?” Shaking his head is disappointment, both boys waded slowly in the water before sighing.

“Maybe the rumors are just rumors and nothing else.” Shrugging, the first of the two turned around before he began swimming back. “Well the captain asked us to check it out and we did. It’s not like it's our fault we didn’t find anything.”

Nodding sadly, the disheartened boy began to follow his friend back as well before feeling the current around them speed up. Blinking slowly, he ducked his head underwater before gawking, the air in his lungs leaving him in the process.

Surfacing, he gasped before looking back at his retreating friend. “H-H-HEY, L-LOOK OUT!” Turning back, the latter of the two looked at his friend confused before he suddenly submerged. Calling his friends name, the disgruntled boy tried to swim over to him before feeling something latch onto his leg.

Without even getting a scream out, he was suddenly pulled under as well. Thrashing in the water wildly, the trainer reached for his Pokeballs but… they were gone! Struggling frantically as he saw a shadow looming over him… the last thing he saw was the colossal glowing eyes of some unknown Pokémon…

And after that… nothing…

 

~_____~

 

‘Drip… Drip… Drip…’

 

Scrunching his eyes slowly as the sound of water droplets rang all around him, the young trainer slowly began to open his eyes before looking around, confusion present on his features as he tried to piece together whatever just happened to him or how he got here.

Groaning, he tried to move before feeling his body shifting around. Looking down, he nodded slowly as he saw half his body submerged in water while his upper torso remained on what looked like a piece of driftwood.

Resting where he was, the trainer simply gazed around as he tried to get his energy back. From the looks of it, he was in some kind of cove. Walls surrounded him on all sides except for a gaping hole high above that shined light down on the shimmering waters around him. ‘W-What the hell happened to me?’ he remembered swimming with his friend… and then, nothing. Gasping, the trainer shot up before falling back in fatigue. Where was his friend!

Looking left to right, he shook his head dismayed. He was on the open water, and his friend was nowhere in sight. Shivering as the cold of the water nipped his skin, the trainer groaned before lifting himself all the way up onto the raft… however.

Crying out in surprise, he quickly covered himself in embarrassment as he saw his naked form. ‘WHERE THE HELL DID MY TRUNKS GO?!’ So to sum it all up… he was stranded on open water in some kind of cave. His Pokémon were nowhere to be found. His friend was lost as well. And he was naked.

Shaking his head in disbelief by all that had suddenly befallen him that day, the boy simply sighed before flopping down on the makeshift raft. ‘How the hell am I going to get myself out of this mess?’ He could try stroking his way back to shore… wherever shore was, but he felt completely drained for some reason.

He probably wouldn’t make it more than a few yards before collapsing. Then there came the problem of where to swim to. He had no idea which direction was which. He could very well be swimming out further into open waters and that would be the end of him, be it starvation or a wild Pokémon looking for an easy meal.

Cupping his hands as he tried to think of a solution, he was unaware of the growing shadow in the waters below. Furrowing his brow as he saw the waters around him suddenly rippling, he had little to no time to grab onto the raft before the waters below him shot upwards.

Screaming in fear as he was flung off the wood and back into the cold waters around him, the trainer was submerged before he frantically tried to get back to the top. Kicking his feet, he soon surfaced before gasping for the air that had been knocked out of him from the sudden attack.

Was he under attack?! Looking around where the raft was, his eyes lit up briefly before he began desperately swimming towards it. However, he didn’t get more than half way before feeling the waters around him rumble and rise…

Crying out in fear as rocks suddenly grew from the ground encircling him, the trainer tried to turn around to swim away before growing pale. ‘W-W-What the hell…’ Gazing up in horror, the trainer was rendered speechless as his eyes met a pair of dark, sapphire ones.

“Good you woke up, I was worried you passed out and wouldn’t wake for awhile, and then I’d really be out of luck.” Shivering in the pool of water around him, the trainer shook his head in disbelief as he tried to comprehend what he was seeing.

Standing, or, wading? In front of him... was the trial captain for the water trial… but, she was a monster! Towering above him at least ten times his size, he could only stare up at her indifferent face in shock and awe. Why was she so big?!

Feeling himself sinking as his feet stopped their kicking he was quickly brought back as he tried to stay above the water… however, it wasn’t very deep. In fact, he could touch the ground now. Moving his feet to the surprisingly soft earth beneath him, the trainer looked back up at Lana, but, it didn’t seem like she was even phased by what she was seeing in front of her.

She actually looked a little… embarrassed? Furrowing his brow, he wondered why before noticing the giantess’s cheeks turning red. ‘Why, why is she just staring at me?’ Feeling something suddenly click in his head, he looked down before his face matched hers and covered up his crotch.

Giggling, Lana smiled as she watched the terrified trainer suddenly self-conscious. It was cute. “I know they’ll love you especially. I don’t know about your friend, though… He wasn’t very nice to me when I first found him.” Freezing at the mention of his friend, the trainer looked back as he felt a creeping dread spread over him from the blunette’s words.

‘T-They’ll love me…?’ Licking his lips to speak, the trainer got a couple words out before cursing. He was still terrified. Then again who wouldn’t be… “H-H-Hey! W-What’s going on, what, what do you know!” The trial captain was acting so… casual! She had to know what had happened to him, and she mentioned his friend. Had she seen him?

Looking back down at the trainer, Lana made a light humming noise from her mouth before moving her hands around. Feeling the water all around him being pulled in different directions, the trainer screamed in surprise before falling onto the ground, the water having all drained away around him…

But then it hit him. He wasn’t in the water anymore. Squeezing his hand onto the malleable earth, his breath hitched. This wasn’t stone… it was skin. Shaking with fear, the trainer turned back as he saw Lana’s smiling face looking down at him once again.

He was in her hands this whole time… and judging by the cracks in her fingers he had been hanging above the open water… and it was a long way down. “I shrank you.” Gawking, the trainer looked back at the younger girl speechlessly.

“WHAT?!” “I shrank you and now you’re standing on my hand.” She repeated her tone completely normal as if what she said wasn’t anything out of the ordinary. Shaking his head, the trainer took a step back before feeling the soft flesh beneath him shift causing him to tumble back softly.

“Hehe, you’re kind of funny. I like you.” Lana beamed. What was wrong with her?! “W-W-WHY, WHY D-DID YOU SHRINK ME?! H-HOW DID YOU SHRINK ME!” Freezing, the trainer cringed as he saw a sour expression overtake the girls face. Oh no… he didn’t anger her, did he!?

“Y-Y-You don’t need to yell at me… that’s really mean you know…” Lana whispered timorously as she hid her face from him. Feeling his face turn blank, the trainer looked up at Lana unsure of how to proceed from there. Did he just make her nervous…?

He was the size of a pebble! And she was so… no; he was shrunk, not the other way around. Scratching the back of his head sheepishly the trainer sighed before looking back up at Lana. “S-S-So… why, why did you shrink me…?” Turning back to the shrunken guy, the trail captain hummed once more before smiling.

“Because I need you to be this size. My sisters hate playing with normal sized people. No matter who they meet they don't get along very well with them... but I’m sure they’ll appreciate you two, well, you especially. You’re nice.” She beamed once more before moving her free hand over the shrunken man to pat his head with her finger.

Shaking with fear, the trainer looked back at her speechless. She shrunk him and his friend… for her sisters…? Did she plan on giving him to them like some kind of toy?! “H-Hey, c-come on, change me back! Y-You can’t just keep me like this!”

Frowning, Lana looked down at the shrunken man confused. “Why not? I’m big and you’re small. If you want to run away, go ahead. Here, I’ll give you a head start.” Staggering on her hand, the shrunken trainer looked around in fear before watching as the water grew further and further away as he was lifted higher into the air.

As the girl's hand stopped after what had to be at least a couple hundred feet from the blue liquid beneath him, he felt his fears grow as he was faced with Lana’s fingers beginning to part. “Go on, run away. I don’t think you’d like to fall but the water won’t kill you if you hit it the wrong way. But you’ll probably get all sore. That happened to me once when I tried diving off the cliff up there.” Lana muttered weakly as she pointed above her to the circular cliffs above the cove they were in.

Screaming, the diminutive trainer clung to the nearest finger before crying in fear. He was barely being suspended now! “S-S-STOP! D-DON’T DROP ME PLEASE!” Turning her head curiously Lana smiled happily before moving her hand back together as she cupped the smaller man. “But I thought you wanted to get away from me. Does… does this mean you want to be closer to me…?” She whispered her cheeks dusting a shade of pink at the thought.

Trembling, the Trainer looked over her colossal fingers at the waters below before nodding frantically. “Y-Yes, please just don’t drop me!” Giggling, Lana nodded before cupping the man with both hands. “Can do! But wait… you’re my sister's tiny, not mine… oh…” Sighing, Lana nodded her head before lowering her hand back to the water.

“That’s a shame, I really did like you. Oh well. I guess I better put you somewhere so I don’t get carried away again. Wait, where do I put you?” Looking down at herself, the blunette's expression grew troubled as she looked at her clothes. She was just in a one-piece navy blue swimsuit. It’s not like it had pockets on it.    

Scowling, Lana looked herself over and over as she tried to figure it out. “Well… I could put you with your friend, but I don’t think you’d like it there. So where can I place you that isn’t mean?” shivering in fear, the trainer looked up timidly at the confused girl as he processed her words.

“W-W-What… what did you do to my f-friend?” Blinking, Lana looked back at the trainer before lowering her hand down. As he was brought to waist level over the girl, the diminutive man tried to figure out what she was doing before blushing profusely as he was brought around behind her.

Staring at to colossal sized cheeks on the girl, which in the swimsuit (if anything) only made them appear larger in appearance instead of smaller, he wondered why she moved him there before thinking over the meaning of her actions. “He called me mean names. He wasn’t very nice to me… So I wasn’t nice to him either. I didn’t want to hurt him though or my sisters would be really sad. So I put him in there instead. H-He’s still wiggling… and it feels really nice…” She blushed before smiling down at the smaller man.

Feeling the gears in his mind slowly turning, his jaw began to shake as it finally dawned on him. Looking up slowly with newfound fear, he only felt his terror rise as he saw her passive smiling face directed his way. “I know you’d probably hate it if I put you in my butt… it’s kind of gross, but he really made me sad. But you’re nice, though, so I’ll be nice to you. So… where do you want me to put you?”

Licking his suddenly parched lips from being put on the spot by the bizarre question, the diminutive man clenched his fists before peering down at the water. “H-H-How… about… back in the water?” Blinking, Lana looked down confused as she tried to figure out what he meant.

“But if I put you in the water I’m not going to be able to carry you. I swim with both my hands so I can’t cup you like this. Why would you want to go there?” Racking his mind as he tried to find an answer to not displease the docile giantess, he soon shook his head He had nothing...

“P-Please, please don’t do this! I’m a person, not a possession! You have to let me and my friend go! We promise we won’t tell anyone what you did to us.” Humming quietly, Lana looked down at the smaller man before shaking her head. “No thank you.”

Gritting his teeth, he looked back to the water before closing his eyes. He had to get away… if he did… he could come back for his friend later. He just knew he had to run from the insane girl! Screaming, he jumped. Blinking slowly, Lana heard a small splash below her before looking down at her hand.

‘He jumped?’ Watching as a head surfaced moments later, Lana hummed in silence before smiling happily. She just thought of a place to keep the little man. A-And it would be fun for her to… as long as she didn’t take it too far like last time.

Swimming freestyle as fast as he could, the shrunken man panted in exhaustion as he pushed his body harder. He had no doubt in his mind the massive giantess could catch him in no time, but he had to try something! Maybe if he confused her he could get away. She seemed a little scatter-brained. Maybe she wouldn’t realize what was going on-“

Stopping mid stroke as a hand shot down in front of him, the trainer screamed before trying to swim away before another hand came towards him. “This is fun! You should have told me earlier you wanted to play. But, we don’t have that much time anymore. My sisters are expecting me back home soon. I need to put you away now. I… I hope you like where I put you.” She stuttered, her cheeks a bright shade of pink now as she moved her hand over the shrunken man.

Thrashing in the water, the trainer screamed as he watched Lana’s hand close above him blocking out the light completely. As he was forced into her hand, Lana cupped her fingers before forcing her hand beneath the water.

Breathing raggedly, the shrunken man looked around in the darkness as he tried to find a way out. He knew he was in her hand, but at the same time, he wasn’t. He had seen it happen in an instant. She had made an air pocket in her hand before forcing him below the water… but, why…?

Stumbling as her hand was moved around beneath the shifting waters, the trainer grew fearful as she finally stopped her hand's movements. Waiting a long moment, he wondered what she was doing before watching as light streamed in above him… along with water!

Spreading her fingers out, Lana released the air bubble she had been holding for the shrunken trainer before grinning high above as she watched him struggling beneath the water. She had probably caught him off guard and he didn’t hold his breath.

Clutching his throat in pain from the water that rushed in, he tried to swim upward before feeling something pinch his leg. Looking down in horror as he saw Lana’s hand pulling him downward, he was soon relieved as she let go.

Dashing upwards in an attempt to surface he was suddenly dismayed to find it happening again. Pinching his leg in amusement, Lana pulled him a few inches deeper before directing him in the proper direction. “Bad… You can’t come up here for air… B-B-But, I made a place for you instead, where you can still breathe…” She whispered her voice shrill as she felt her embarrassment rise.

Faintly hearing her words beneath the water’s surface, the man felt his lungs burning but he looked around none the less. ‘Air… I, n-need… air!’ Turning his head from side to side, he felt his terror rise. There wasn’t anywhere he could get air underwater!

 Coughing under the water as Lana’s fingers shoved him forward; he choked harder before noticing something… something that he had completely missed before. If he wasn’t currently suffocating he probably would have gawked in shock at the sight in front of him.

‘S-S-She can’t be serious!’ Smiling coyly up above, Lana’s hand continued to poke the shrunken man closer to her as her other hand tucked the bottom of her swimsuit aside as she displayed her bare neither lips to the shrunken man as she presented herself.

“T-There’s air inside of here… I-It might be a little damp, though, but, you're underwater so I don’t think that’s a big concern. How long can you keep holding your breath, though? I don’t think I’ve ever held mine that long.” Ignoring the rambles from the giantess’s idiotic words, he shook his head before swimming upwards again only to be tugged back down painfully.

“C-Come on! I don’t do this often, it’s so embarrassing! B-But you will like it, I know you will. Whenever I put one of you guys here it always makes me feel really good.” She stuttered once more as her cheeks grew redder.

Moving her fingers across her bare lips, Lana spread them apart as she revealed her pink interior to the man. ‘D-D-Damn it!’ He felt his body going numb, he was going to pass out any moment. Shivering as he saw her pink folds in front of him, the man chose survival over the horror that loomed ahead.

Swimming forward with what little strength he had left, he collided with her pink folds before feeling the sides of her pussy snap around him. Crying out in pain, he ignored the burning in his lungs as he gripped the slick rubbery walls that surrounded him. He had to get inside! Gasping as she released her hold, Lana moaned loudly before cupping her mouth. She didn’t mean to do that.

Blushing profusely, the blunette looked down before twitching. He was making her feel really good like the other guy in her behind… but this was much lewder. Biting her lower lip, the trial captain moved her finger down before forcing the smaller man deeper in.

Crying out in the humid warmth around him, he was soon rewarded for his efforts as stale air greeted his lungs. It was heavy in density and smelled thick with a scent that could only be hers… but it was air. Giving in as he felt her finger diving deeper, he didn’t struggle much as he accepted his fate, he was just too exhausted to fight her… besides… he would just lose.

“S-S-See… it’s not bad. In fact, I-It feels really good.” She moaned. Pushing him up to the hilt of her index finger, Lana pulled her shaking hand back as she resisted the urge to touch herself. ‘D-D-Don’t do it…’ She didn’t want a repeat of last time. When she got home and dug the other toy out he had drowned inside her and her sisters were really sad about it.

‘Why do they always get to break them but when I play a little too rough I’m the bad guy… girl?’ Humming from the unusual play on words, she shrugged before moving her one-piece back in place. Patting her crotch, Lana smiled happily before squirming in bliss. He would be fun while he lasted.

Turning to the side of the cove, the trial Captain dived downward before she began to swim away. She always brought the shrunken people here. It was her special spot. And they could never get away from her here. But, it would be amusing if they tried to like this last guy did.

It was fun while it lasted…

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

Gasping as her head popped out of the water, Lana began swimming back leisurely as she enjoyed the pleasant sensations coming from both ends of her body. She wasn’t as experienced in this type of stuff like some of her fellow Trial Captains were, but she enjoyed it none the less.

‘I think my sisters are more experienced than I am actually…’ Souring at the sad realization, the blunette shook her head as she shrugged off her troubles as she came closer to the shore. Letting her feet touch the ground as she waded in the water, she began humming happily before feeling something within her stomach gurgling.

‘Uh oh…’ blushing, the trial captain gripped her stomach before sighing with relief as she felt the air pass through her. Watching as the water behind her bubbled briefly from her fart, the younger girl blushed profusely as she felt the wiggling in her behind increase tenfold.

‘Oh… I put you there for safe keeping so you wouldn’t suffocate.. but you still might.’ Tapping her chin as she wondered what to do with the smaller man, her lips curved upwards as she dug her hand beneath her swimsuit.

Moving her hand between her ass cheeks, her finger pressed deep into her crack before feeling the light kicking on her fingers. “Go in deeper, it might smell worse but you can still breath there.” Moaning loudly as she forced the struggling man all the way past her asshole and deep into her bowels like she had done prior to the other man within her quim, Lana moved her hand back before cleaning it off in the waters around her.

‘Y-Y-You feel a lot better deeper in there actually.’ Perhaps Acerola was on to something when she mentioned what she did with her failed trial goers. But… she didn’t want to do that kind of stuff to them all… only the mean ones.

Paddling closer to the shore, Lana soon walked on land before making her way over to her clothes. Staring up at the sun above, the blue haired girl tried to guess the time before shrugging. “I’m sure they’ll be expecting me back sooner or later. I better hurry.”

Tugging on her baggy pants and loose shirt over her swimsuit, she began walking back home with a light skip in her step… and a wiggle in her rear…

 

 

To be continued…

 

 

 

 

 

 

End Notes:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

 

FIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNIIIIITTOOOO!

 

Thank you all for coming, i hope i portrayed your favorite water captain in a unique way, as all of the captains have their own special way of acting. But if there was something i missed that you didn't like, please don't hesitate to let me know.

 

Reviews might seem trivial but to us writers they are our lively hood. Never forget that.

 

So please let me know what you think, and what you want to see happen next!

 

I'm eager to know more~

 

Until next time my little Grimlets~

 

 

Acerola by Franchise Writer
Author's Notes:

My, my... It certainly has been a minute since I was last here. Sorry for the delay all the faithful, but life gets in the way. :(

I miss the days of Highschool where time was frequent and plentiful but alas, no such luck now. I'm not great at this whole adulting thing...

But, I won't complain. It reminds me that my time writing when I do have it is very cherished to me. So please, enjoy my work and have a good read. This chapter was fun to write, read, and enjoy in its entirety. But, if you don't like it, that's fine too. Expect this to be a little grosser than most, but, you know what my works like already now don't you?

^,^

 

so enjoy, and don't forget to ~

 

Turn off the lights,

 

Kick back,

 

get comfortable,

 

And...

 

 

 

 

 

ON WITH THE SHOW!!!!!

 

 

"Oh! You're trial-goers! Perfect, there haven't been any newcomers in weeks!" 


Staring down in surprise, two trainers look towards each other in confusion before their eyes traveled back down to the little girl in front of them. She had bright purple hair frilled on all sides of her head along with a tuft of it being braided upwards towards the top of her head with a small sigil resting over the band. 

Garbed in what looked like a bunch of scraps of clothing all torn apart and stitched back together like some kind of a monster, the girl's dress went down past her knees and ended at her ankles. Tied around her waist as well was a small sash made of the same scrapped material as a type of corset/belt that made the whole outfit fit snuggly against her stomach and hang down in the back like two ends of a long scarf.

Resting at her feet she wore no shoes at all, but a simple pair of purple sandals... and old ones at that. They looked just as ratty as her dress did. The only thing on the girl to begin with that didn't look like it was some form of hand-me-downs was a large golden band around her left arm. It was metal, but honestly, neither of the trainers could say what the material for that really was either.

All and all, she was by far the oddest person they had met since coming to this island. Having traveled from the Hoenn region themselves, their new experiences with the Alola region were strange, to say the least. Melemele Island had been their first stop together and it was also weird for them to, but Ula'ula was by far the worst!

The minute they got here they had been harassed by a bunch of people all wearing the same outfits and acting like thugs from a gang or something. If that hadn't been enough to deter them, after departing from the dock in Malie city, they had run into this strange little girl who had run up to them and started bombarding them with random questions. She seemed really excited for some reason, but both of their patience was wearing thin. It had been a long trip and all they really wanted to do was hit the Pokémon Center up and rest for the day.

Sighing in exhaustion from all the randomness of this region, the boy on the left stared the small child down before nodding. "Yeah, we just came in from Heahea city. But, it's been a long day so we're just gonna-" "Do the next Trial?" She cut him off eagerly causing the guy on the left to grunt in annoyance.

"No, we're going to find a place to stay and kick back. Now leave us alone already." He muttered angrily before pushing past the girl. Sighing once more, the calmer of the two nodded as well before waving to her. "S-Sorry, see you around..." 

Catching up with his buddy, both guys began to talk leaving the lone girl alone as she watched them go with her ashen eyes. Giving them both a cat like grin, the little girl hummed to herself before walking away. She would enjoy playing with them. Especially the mean one...
 

 
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _



Grunting in frustration as they fumbled with their digital map, both boys scowled as they tried to figure just where the hell this next trial was supposed to be. After arriving in Tapu Village, one of the locals told them to head off into route 14 and they would know it when they saw it. What the hell did that even mean?!

Most of the trials they had done were inside jungles or on top of mountains. But they were along the coast of a murky shore. The sun was just beginning to set now and even the wild Pokemon began to become scarcer and scarcer by the second.

"Alright, let's call it. We'll head back to the last town and try again tomorrow." Growling, the boy on the left shoved his friend angrily before pointing off in the direction they had been walking in. "Screw that man, it been four hours! We should have passed something by now. I think these native fucks are just screwing us by telling us it was this way!"

Scratching his cheek silently as the thought entered his mind as well, the calmer of the two sighed before clicking the map off. "Well if we did get bad directions, what does walking in the same direction accomplish?"

Seething angrily, the angrier boy fumed in silence but relented none the less. Nodding, they both turned back before they began making a trip back to Tapu village. This was a complete waste of their time...

"You're not giving up, are you? If you can't even make it to my Trial then you shouldn't really be here in the first place." Jumping in fright both boys looked up in surprise as they heard the familiar voice calling out to them above.  Sitting on one of the broken railings of the highway above them, both boys looked at the little girl who had called down at them before disbelief entered their eyes. It was the same child from Malie city!

Wiggling her feet back and forth as they hung freely over the side of the metal she was sitting on, the purple haired girl grinned down at them. "Hi-hi! I'm glad you made it. Not many people do anymore. I get really lonely now." She laughed. Pointing up at the girl angrily, the larger of the two fumed as he saw the same girl who had badgered them when they first came to this island. "H-Hey, are you following us or something! What are you doing out here?!" This was no place for a kid!

Turning her head to the side, the younger girl giggled before standing up. "Maybe you were following me! I live here after all." She chided cheekily before sliding down the side of the cliff much to the boy's disbelief.  Skidding against the sand as her sandals dug into the dirt, the little girl dusted her ratty dress off before looking back up at the boys.

"The name's Acerola! Nice to meet you... again." Giving the child a deadpanned look, both boys glanced to one another before sighing. "We're not following some kid. We're looking for the next Alola Trial on this island. We were told there were three of them back on Akala."

Tapping her chin thoughtfully, Acerola shook her head before giggling again. "Nope! Our island only has two trials. One at the top of the highest mount, and the other hidden in the darkest, and creepiest of places. It's a wonderful place!" Looking down at the younger girl, the calmer of the two groaned before shaking his head.

"So, there really isn't a trial on this route then.. is there?" They really had been tricked. Now they just felt like idiots for believing the locals. They had been rather obnoxious as of late. Blinking quietly, Acerola gave them both a toothy grin before shaking her head. "I never said there wasn't a Trial this way. What gave you that idea?"

Looking at the girl in surprise now, the less patient of the two growled as he stared the giggling girl down. "THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY SO SOONER?! Just tell us where the hell it is!" Calming his buddy down, the former of the boys sighed before shaking his head. "Look, it's been a long day kid. We just want to do our Trial then head out. If there are only two trials on this island we have to travel all the way back to Malie city and try to catch a ferry to the next island as soon as we can." They didn't want to stay here any longer than they had to.

Pouting, Acerola crossed her hands behind her head before leaning to the side. "Awe, leaving so soon? I guess you want to get back to your families huh? What island are you from?" Shaking his head, both boys looked towards one another before scowling. "We're not from any of these islands. Do we seriously look like locals to you? We're from another region entirely. We just wanted to do this Trial thing that's it."

The Trials of Alola had been talked up in many other regions in the past few years. It's been popping up more and more as one of the hardest achievements for trainers to complete, and half the time some of them never even returned. No one knew why but most figured they went off to train even harder to beat it the next time around. But, the two Trials they had done so far had been far from difficult. This wasn't what they were expecting.

Fighting against a normal and an electric Totem Pokémon wasn't nearly as troublesome as they thought it would be. Heck, if all the other trials were like this they'd probably beat them all in a month. It seemed like a cake walk really. But of course, they still had to find this other Trial first. Which, led back to the child before them?

Tapping her chin once more, Acerola hummed as her cat like smile widened further. "So you're not from our region then? Perfect. Well if you two would like, I can show you where the next Trial site is. I was headed there anyways." She chirped before turning around and walking along the path they had been following prior.

Furrowing their brows, the guy on the left scowled before pointing over to her. "And why would you be headed to the Trial grounds? Is this some kind of a joke to you people?" Were these Trials really just all talk made up so people would come to their stupid region or something?

Pausing, the purple haired girl looked over her shoulder before shrugging. "Why do I need a reason to visit my Pokemon? It would be irresponsible of me to leave my Trial unattended all the time." She pouted before continue her walk, unaware of the inscrutable looks being given to her.


"YOUR TRIAL?!"
"YOUR TRIAL?!"


Pivoting on her feet, Acerola turned back around before nodding. "Yep." Palming their faces both friends shook their heads. Now they knew she was making this up. There was no way some kid was a Trial captain. Hell, it was a shock to see teenagers as the last two. What were the standards even?! Back home you had to be a seasoned battler to be a gym leader. It didn't even look like they were trying here.

"Alright, are you really a Trial captain kid?" "Acerola." She corrected before wagging her finger in the air. "Yes, I'm a captain. My Trial is up ahead to. Why, do you not believe Acerola?" She pouted cutely before they both shook their heads.

"Of course not! You're just a kid! Who leaves a toddler in charge of something like that?! So help me if you're lying to us I'll-"You'll what?" Pausing as he was interrupted, both boys stiffened up a bit as they saw the creepy grin she wore. Had she really just called him out…?

Chuckling softly, the bubbly girl turned back around before she began walking again. "Trials this way boys, don't delay!" She laughed before walking away. Turning their heads towards one another, both friends shrugged as they brushed off the creepy atmosphere that had suddenly fallen over them. It seemed when the sun finally set, so did their comfort.

"Let's just get this over with. If she really is a Trial Captain like she says it can't be that bad. Let's just get our stupid crystals and go." Nodding, both boys followed along behind the strange girl as they departed. She was a kid after all… how bad could this honestly be?



_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _



Standing deathly still both friends gawked in surprise as they saw the Trial site before them. She had to be kidding… Beaming with pride as she stared at the abandoned site that had once been a local store near the village, Acerola smiled gleefully as she turned back around.

"Here we are! Climb up these steps and my Trial begins! The time has finally come! So, I guess I should explain what kind of Trial this is, huh? This old building is full of lots of spooky stuff like Ghost Pokémon. Did you know I specialize in them? Here's where the Trial part comes in though. Your Trial is to venture inside and snap a picture of my Totem Pokémon. She's a real trickster though so don't expect it to be easy! Your Dex's can take pictures in your region to right? Anyway's, once that's achieved, the real super-secret Trial will begin! As soon as you enter the building though, your Trial will start. Got it? And you can't catch any of the Pokémon, either. And you can't leave without giving up too, so make sure you're ready for anything! Any questions?"

Blinking as she heard the lack of responses behind her, Acerola turned around before sputtering. "Hey, hey, hey! Why are you walking away?" Turning tail, both boys scowled as they left the abandoned site behind. This was a joke… There was no way she had a Trial after all. It had all been a stupid… waste of time…

"Hey! Don't you Trial Goers want these?" She called out frantically behind them. Resisting the urge to turn back, the more level headed of the two sighed before looking over his shoulder. Resting between her fingers as she waved her hand frantically, the trainer's eyes lit up. Pinched between her fingers were a pair of murky purple and black gems. They were Z crystals.

"You've got to be shitting me…" Turning back both trainers scowled as they saw her waving it in front of them. "So this is a real Trial? Seriously?!" Nodding her head, Acerola pouted. Why did people always have a hard time believing her when she said it was!

"Yes my Trials real and the rules I told you are as follows! If you don't get all the crystals from us Trial Captains you can't challenge the Island Kahuna's!" Not that their island had one… but, she'd keep that to herself. She really, really wanted them to do her Trial. Fewer and fewer challengers had made it her way. She hated that the captains on Akala got to them first, it wasn't fair!

Tugging on his friend's arm, both boys nodded bitterly before walking back up to her. "Fine, we'll do this… Trial. When do we start?" Perking up, Acerola beamed happily before presenting them to the stairs behind her. "Just walk up these steps and voila! Enjoy~."

Moving to the steps begrudgingly, both boys walked up the broken cement stairway before looking at the imposing building. It was creepy as all hell that was for sure. ‘I guess she did say she specializes in ghost types…

Moving in front of his friend, the quieter of the two stepped in front of the sliding doors before pushing it aside. Immediately both trainers knew something was off however as an ominous wail echoed out from inside sending a shiver down their spines. ‘C-Creepy…' This was such a stupid trial!

"Remember! You can't leave once you enter or you forfeit!" Looking back over their shoulders dryly at the waving girl, they nodded before entering the abandoned site. They just had to tough it out until they found her Totem Pokémon. How hard could it be to find it?

Watching as both boys entered her Trail, the Cheshire like grin the younger girl wore widened further. She was going to have so much fun! Too bad for them…


They wouldn't be leaving now that their Trial started…



_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _



Slinking through the abandoned building, both teenagers scanned the large vacant room they were in with trepidation. Lights flickered on and off, shelves were knocked over littering the floor with items. Tables and other furniture were broken. What happened to this place to make it so… creepy? This didn't look like a store that closed down. It looked like it was legitimately haunted!

Hearing a loud wailing behind them, both trainers jumped before flashing their Pokédex as they took a quick picture. Looking down at the small brightly lit screen as it showed a color faded image of a toppled shelf, both friends scowled before moving on. Whatever Pokémon this kid had was starting to piss them off.

After a few minutes of them entering strange things began to happen around them. Lights would flicker on and off. Machinery like the cash registers would open on their own and ring up. It was most certainly the work of ghost Pokémon… or one hell of an elaborate prank…

As both boys continued to walk deeper in, they had made it about half way down a small isle before stiffening as a creepy giggle echoed all around them. It sounded like that of a child's, a little girl. "H-Hey! Is that you… Ace, Acer… KID?!" The angrier of the two shouted, but, they heard no response in return.

Patting his friends back, the calmer one smiled dryly before taking lead. He was creeped out too, but at least he would try to keep his composure intact. They just needed a picture and then they were done. How much simpler could a Trial get?

Feeling the air around them growing colder as they ventured even further in, the boy in front felt the hairs on the back of his neck beginning to rise. Something was off. They had been following the strange noises they had heard and weird interactions for a bit… but, they had just stopped.

Pausing, the trainer looked around in confusion as she saw both him and his friend in a dense isle. This one had broken boxes, scattered food remnants, and many, many overturned objects that made a small maze of sorts. "I don't hear it anymore. Do you think it's hiding?"

Shrugging his shoulders, the more impatient of the two pulled out his Pokédex before he started to click the camera button at random. "Come on, show yourself you little shit…" Watching as the flashes grew and faded, grew and faded, grew and faded… it wasn't until the light started to shine brighter that the other trainer noticed something was wrong.

Looking around as his friend continued to snap pictures at random, the teenager gulped as he saw several lights hanging overhead. They were floating in the air and lighting the area for them… Reaching for his Pokéballs, he soon felt his hand clench air.

Blinking, the Trainers eyes shot open in shock before grabbing his friend by the arm. "H-H-Hey, where are my Pokémon?!" Looking back at his buddy, the other Trainer reached for his before looking just as panicked. His were gone to…

"What the fuck!" Did one of the ghost Pokémon steal their Pokéballs?! How were they supposed to battle the Totem Pokémon without them! Hearing another playful giggle from the little girl, both trainers grew angry now. "COME OUT ALREADY AND SHOW YOURSELF!"

They were getting sick of this! Hearing the room grow quiet now, both Trainers froze as they felt the room grow cold. "Me… me… curse you…" Shuddering, both friends turned around before crying out as a bright light began to engulf them. It was blinding!



"Seeeeee mee?!"



Falling to the ground as they passed out, the lone Mimikyu in front of them bounced giddily as it watched the two trainers in front of it slowly beginning to change. As a loud and gleeful giggle echoed in the room once more, the Totem Pokémon smiled happily before running away. It was time for its Master to play now!


Hopefully, she would have as much fun with them as she did!


_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _



Shivering as he felt his bare skin lying against something cold and hard, the Trainer's eyes opened in a blur as he slowly started to drift back to consciousness. Raising his head shakily, the teenager groaned before gripping his head. What the hell just happened? Where was he?

Blinking slowly as he tried to shake off his fatigue, his eyes scanned the room he was in, in confusion. It was massive… It looked, just like the abandoned building both he and his friend had gone into before. Was this the same place? No, it couldn't be…

The ceiling was miles above him, and all around were massive structures. It almost looked like… they were gigantic compared to him and him alone. What was happening?! Feeling his fears rise, however, the trainer was brought back to the present now as he looked around quickly. His friend was nowhere in sight…

"H-Hello! H-Hey is anyone here? Where am I?!" Screaming loudly as he tried to call for help from, well, anyone, the young man frowned now. It appeared he was all alone. Amongst other things… Shivering as the cold air nipped at his skin, the teenager frowned as he reached for his jacket… but then it dawned on him.

Looking down in horror, the trainer covered himself up in embarrassment as he saw his naked form. What happened to his clothes?! Why was he naked! Nothing made sense anymore! "Heheheheh~." Stiffening, the lone trainer shuddered now as a creepily sweet bout of giggles echoed in his ears. It was the same… the same as the one that he and his friend had heard when they had first entered the abandoned site.

"H-H-Hello…?" Jumping as something banged on the ground behind him, the boy looked back in fear before furrowing his brow. Rolling back and forth on the ground… was what looked to be an empty can. But, it was just as massive as everything else…

Feeling a creeping feeling settle over him now, the trainer shivered as something occurred to him. Everything around him… looked identical to what he remembered when he first entered the abandoned store with his friend. Only now, it was much bigger…

W-What if it wasn't the room that got bigger… but that he somehow grew smaller… Shaking his head as he tried to deny it, the trainer grunted angrily now. Looking back and forth desperately as he tried to search for anything that looked different to him… he couldn't…

He was most certainly still in the abandoned site that that girl had claimed was her Trial. But, he had somehow shrunk. Shivering as more of the cold air bit his bare flesh; the boy took a few tentative steps forward as he felt the icy tiles beneath him.

He needed to find help. But first, he needed to find his friend. What was he going to think when he woke up to this? Where was he anyway's? They had been together when… when… Shaking his head as his memory tried to piece together whatever happened he finally sighed. He just couldn't remember. He saw a light, then… nothing.


"Hehehehehe~."


Turning around in fear, the trainer shivered as he heard more of the melodious laughter echoing in the air. "Hello! Is anyone in here! Help, I'm down here! Hello, anybody!" Hearing the laughter die off and fade away, the teenager cursed before running along the broken tiles. He needed to figure this out later. His friend had to be his top priority.

As he continued to run past the broken objects and scattered remains of what were once books, boxes of food, or other oddities, a loud dripping noise stopped him in his tracks. Stumbling to a halt, the Trainer looked behind him in confusion. Not too far away, was a small pool of water.

‘What the heck?' That wasn't there a second ago. Crying out in fright as something splatted behind me, the paralyzed boy slowly turned around once more before paling. There was another one! Looking up at the ceiling to see if there were holes or something where water was dripping through, he didn't notice any. It was like water was just falling out of thin air!

Looking down at the large puddle as it slowly oozed over the ground, the coloration and way it bubbled unsettled him. It even smelled pretty bad too. Stepping past the small puddle, the Trainer took off again before looking over his shoulder as he heard another plop.

‘N-N-No way… no f-fucking way!' Right, where he stood was another puddle of fluid. Looking up in shock as another one landed a few feet back moments later it finally dawned on him what was going on. Something was trying to hit him with it…

"Ptoo!" Hearing a faint voice above him, the Trainer looked up before screaming as he was suddenly hit. Slamming into the ground as he skidded on the floor, the boy's eyes widened before they started to burn. Coughing as fluids engulfed him, the disgusting flavor entered his mouth. It was warm and slimy with a salty taste. It was absolutely disgusting!

Struggling in the fluids, the teenagers head soon emerged as he gasped for air. Spitting out the copious amounts of whatever it was he had just been bathed in, the Trainer gagged on the lingering flavor. What was this stuff!



"Hahahahaha! I got you~."



Looking around in fear, the boy quivered in the disgusting pool as he tried to find the owner of whoever's voice this was. It was the same girl's voice that had been giggling at him and his friend during their Trail. Who was she? Wiping off the disgusting slimy fluids, the body tried to stand before screeching as he slipped and fell back down into the puddle, only for the girl's laughter to burst out joyously.

"Hehehe~. You're more fun than your friend was. I knew playing with you would be better. This other meanie doesn't want to play with me… too bad he didn't have a choice." She giggled before the voice grew silent once more.

Quivering in terror as he processed her words, the sick realization came to him. This, this was a game. He was tiny… and being played with by this, malevolent girl! Was she an evil spirit?! A ghost that actually haunted this place?! Those weren't really real right, right?!

Shaking his head as tears came to his eyes; the trainer crawled to his feet once more before slowly making his way out of the puddle of fluids. Kicking his legs dry, he soon took off into a sprint. He wanted to get away! He didn't want to play! He just wanted to go home!

"Oh? More play time? Hmm, what to do… what to do… Oh! I know, I know! Since you played with my spit already, I guess you won't mind if we continue the waterworks." She giggled gleefully. ‘Her spit?!' That's what that disgusting stuff had been?! Ghosts could spit?!

What the hell was happening anymore! Hearing a loud crash behind him, the Trainer didn't want to turn around… but, he couldn't help it. Looking over his shoulder, the teenager cried out in fear as he saw one of the shelves near him knocked over where he had just been. That could have crushed him!

As a faint grunting noise echoed nearby, the boy took off again only to scream in terror as he saw the shelf in front of him fall down as well. He was trapped! Looking back and forth in horror, the trainer tried to think of something to do when the knocked over shelf in front of him started to inch forward. Screaming his head off, the boy stumbled backward as he watched it pushing closer towards him. It was going to crush him into the other one!

Frantically moving to the sides of broken objects as he tried to scale them, he soon heard a not so happy huff in return. "Now, now… no need to rush me, I'm trying my best! You stay right… there!" She laughed before the boy felt his world shift. Falling back down as the piece of wood he had been holding moments before shoved itself out from under him, the Trainer fell to the ground painfully as he lied there in fear.

She was keeping him trapped. He was going to die… As the shelf started to move forward inch by inch once more, the trainer began sputtered as he whimpered and begged. He didn't want to die. He didn't want to be squished, not like this!

But his words only seemed to please the malicious ghost girl as her giggles grew and grew. As the shelves were just feet apart now, the Boy cried harder as he kneeled on the floor. It was hopeless. He was going to die… There was no way out…

But, then… they stopped. Hearing the rough, scraping noises of the wooden monolith come to an end, the trainer looked up on either side of him. It looked like they had made a very narrow valley to trap him in. What was happening?

"Alright, it's time for the main event. Behold!" The girl announced loudly before a shadow fell over him. Staring up the narrow crack that made up the opening above him, all blood drained from the boy's face as he saw a familiar one staring back down at him.

It was her… It was Acerola. And she was huge… Straddling the two shelves in a different outfit than before, the magenta haired child grinned down at the shrunken trainer as she wiggled on top of the two knocked over cases. Dressed in only a skimpy dusky purple two-piece, the *ghost girl* giggled once more causing a wave of understanding to follow.

The voice all along had been hers. He couldn't properly place it before because how gleeful it had been… but it most certainly did belong to her. Trembling as he looked up at the smiling giantess, the trainer couldn't comprehend it. It had been her… she was the one who did this to him, wasn't she?

"W-W-What do you want! D-Did you do this! What happened to me! Why am I-"Slamming into the ground as a large wad of spittle knocked him off his feet, Acerola licked her lips before wiping away her drool. "Was your mouth open?! Did I get you that time?" She grinned giddily. She loved when she did that!

That had been a good one too! She had been holding it in her mouth ever since she started moving the two bookcases. It was a good thing they were heavy too. She had really worked up a sweat. She wanted to make this game extra fun since it had been so long since she last got to play with anyone. When she first saw them come to her island she had made preparations. No more showers, no more brushing her teeth, nothing! They were going to play, and she couldn't be more excited!

Humming happily above the little man as he tried to crawl out of her mucus laden spit, his head soon surface as he gagged on the foul substance. "Hurray! You got out! Time for your reward! You get to play our next game!" She announced cheerfully before wiggling her hips as she bounced lightly on the shelves.

Coughing as he continued to empty his throat, the diminutive trainer gasped loudly as he tried to clear his lungs. He had swallowed some of it! That was disgusting! Who was this freak!? Hearing the quiet moans echoing above him now, the trainer looked back up before his face went red. WHAT WAS SHE DOING NOW!?

Panting in anticipation, Acerola moaned softly as she pulled aside the small string on her skimpy bikini bottom. She rarely got to use these clothes anymore but they definitely set the mood for her. It was sad since they were a gift from her good friend over on Poni Island.

Cupping his mouth as his face went red, the boy was rendered speechless as he stared up at the young girls bare neither lips as she openly displayed herself to him. This was obscene! Showing no shame for her actions, or even attempting to hide any embarrassment, Acerola stared gutturally down at the trainer as she continued to wiggle her hips.

"A-Almost there. Give me just a sec! I had a few cups of coffee earlier so I'm all set! I made sure to make this special for just for you~." She winked before giggling as she watched confusion and horror present over the older boy's features.

Grunting cutely as she tried to will her body to do what it naturally did when the time came, a wave of relief passed over the younger girls face as she felt it starting to come. Gazing upwards paralyzed the little trainer could only stare frozen like a deer in the headlights before a loud scream tore its way from his throat as a vicious stream of yellow liquid poured down onto him from above.

Moaning deliberately loud, Acerola grinned in her usual cat like way as she watched the show below her. Emptying her pent up bladder all over the trainer, her sickly yellow urine raced over his body engulfing him completely. He even went under!

Fighting against the painful current as he was forced to the ground much like her spit had done to him, the lone boy screamed underwater as both his eyes and mouth began to sting and burn. She was peeing on him! Watching the trainer struggling futilely as she let her murky stream land right on top of him, Acerola mewed contently. She had been waiting so long to do this again~.

Biting her lower lip as her jaw trembled in excitement, a sad realization soon came as the pale ghost girl felt her bladder finally beginning to empty. ‘A-Already? B-But I had two cups of coffee… a-and a soda too!' Whimpering, she nodded in dismay as the final droplets of pee dripped down from her quim. She didn't even fill the small trench she made.

Staring down at the inch deep puddle, the younger girl sighed in sadness. "I guess It can't be helped. Oh well, it was fun to watch you flail like that at least." She giggled. Sputtering as he continued to tread water for a few seconds, the trainer screamed as his head surfaced, his whole body aching in pain. It felt like he was hit by a fire hose with how strong that had been!

Cupping his mouth as he tried to hold back his vomit, the trembling boy fell to his knees as tears streamed down his cheeks. She peed on him. He was sitting in her urine… and it was up to his chest! Watching the pitiful reaction she had come to expect by now Acerola pouted as she looked at the crying boy.

"Aww, don't you want to curse Acerola out? Maybe yell at her and call her mean names? Your friend did and so I made sure to put him in his place~." She purred.  She loved when they fought back. It made her actions feel, righteous in a way, and not just amusing. Too bad though… maybe she broke him. Broken toys were no fun!

But, that at least made her next game easier. Crawling on her knees as she moved to one side of the two shelves, the lithe child grunted as she pushed against the downed shelf beside her before it fell over. As the puddle of urine began to drain away, the crying trainer sat in agony as he tasted the salty bitter taste of the younger girls pee still lingering in his mouth. His eyes stung… he smelled horrific… and he wanted to puke.

Cupping his mouth again, the trainer tried his hardest, but he just couldn't. Perking up as she watched the shrunken boy empty his guts in front of him, Acerola giggled. "Wow, you drank so much! I'm so proud of you! Well, I guess you pass the first part of my Trial! Hurray! Now, onto that super-secret special part, I mentioned earlier! You do remember, don't you?" She purred, her tone taking on one of maturity for someone her age.

Sobbing on the ground as he continued to sputter and spit, the trainer shook his head. "P-Please… l-l-let me go… p-please…" Pouting, the magenta haired girl rolled onto her back before tilting her head upside down to look at him. "But you haven't finished Acerola's Trial yet. Remember if you don't finish then you for-feit~." She sang.

Shaking his head angrily now, the boy glared up at her before finally venting his anger. He had enough of it. "I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR STUPID TRIAL, I FORFEIT! JUST LET ME GO!" Pausing her movements, her legs having been kicking behind her before, Acerola smiled coyly before moving her right hand over to her lips.

"Well, if you want to forfeit, you can… but, I may have forgotten to mention a small penalty if you do." She muttered in a kittenish way before moving both hands up to her mouth, her fingers hooking onto each side of her cheeks as she pulled them apart to show the small boy the inside of her mouth.

"Ah eole ou horfei oh eh ere." She announced terribly as she let her tongue dangling out. Looking up at the girl in shock, the Trainers mind tried to decipher what she had said before he paled. ‘A-All people who f-forfeit... go in here…?' Did she mean that she ate them!?

Shaking his head, the whimpering Trainer soon started to cry again as he began to back up. "Y-You… y-y-you eat, p-people!" Letting go of her cheeks, Acerola nodded happily before giving her stomach a few loud pats. "Yes sir! But, I guess they aren't people when they forfeit. They're just losers. So, you said you forfeit right?" She grinned happily before reaching for the shrunken boy.

Falling backward's in her urine as he slipped off his feet, the trainer screamed in hysterics as he began to crawl away from her. "N-N-NO, D-DON'T DO THIS! YOU CAN'T EAT ME! N-NO, S-S-STOP!" Crying harder as the pale girl's fingers wrapped around him, the shrunken Trial Goer tried to struggle, but it was pointless.

Raising the boy over her head as it hung off to the side of the shelf, Acerola opened her mouth and let her tongue roll out. "Ahhhhhhhhhhh~." Humming loudly as she let her rancid breath wash over the blubbering trainer, (courtesy of not brushing her teeth, just for them~) the younger girl paused her actions as the boy screamed at her once again.

"I DON'T FORFEIT, I DON'T FORFEIT, I TAKE IT BACK! P-PLEASE, DON'T EAT ME!" Dangling the naked trainer over her still open lips, Acerola furrowed her brow before smiling in her usual Cheshire way. "Are you sure~?" Seeing the boy nodding frantically, Acerola sighed before rolling over onto her stomach and moving the boy in front of her face instead.

"Then I guess you don't need to be penalized. Hurraaaaay…" She muttered, her tone lacking the former enthusiasm it had before. Clutching his chest as his heart beat faster, The trainer cried softly as he thanked Arceus he was going to live.

He thought she was actually going to do it… going to eat him like he was food or something. This girl was a monster… Swinging the boy's body back and forth as she dangled him by his hands, the little magenta haired ghost girl hummed happily before turning her head to look the trainer over. She got a much better look at him this way than she did before. He looked kind of cute. Maybe she would keep him around longer than his friend. His fate was already sealed… or more, he was already sealed…

"Alright, since you're still doing my Trail, it's time to get to the super secret, special part I told you about before!" She cheered peppily before sliding off the shelf she had been laying on. Standing up fully, the diminutive boy could only look on in fear as he saw the massive surroundings around him. He truly was insignificant compared to her… and this terrified him. He was nothing but her plaything… she could do anything she wanted… and she already had, and still was…

Humming to herself happily as she skipped past the creepy store, Acerola came to a large room in the back of the building before pushing the broken doors aside. "Welcome to the secret level Trial Goer! Few get to come here but the ones who do are my favorite! Take a look!" She whispered with glee.

Lifting the naked Trainer upwards in her hand, the boy's eyes adjusted to the lighter room as he stared off in front of him. It was a small room, probably a storage closet at one point… but it had since been altered. Down on the ground was a small worn out mattress. Papers and other different oddities littered the floor. The smells… oh Arceus the smells! This place was disgusting! But most unsettling of it all… was the pictures.

Taped on all sides of the room, were dozens upon dozens of photos. Each of them showed a crying teenager or adult… as they did various things with a semi or fully naked Acerola. S-She was photographing her victims… Shuddering in horror, a creepy giggle above him made the trainer begin to cry once again. What did she plan to make him do…?

"So whaddaya think? Pretty nice if I do say so myself." She beamed before moving the trainer in front of one of the photos on the wall. Staring at the Polaroid printed picture, the boy's eyes widened in horror before feeling his stomach churn. Pinning a man down by his arms, Acerola's face hung over the Trainer as she let a wad of spit dangle over his crying face. It, it was horrifying!

Screaming as he was suddenly shifted again, the boy cupped his mouth this time in disgust as he looked at the next one. This time she had a woman crying as her face was pushed against the child's armpit. She was forcing her to lick it! The look on her face, it said it all…

Moving the Trial Goer over to different pictures again and again, Acerola's grin never faltered as she continued from photo to photo. She loved showing off her private collection. Only a few of her fellow Captains knew about these. Well, and the unlucky tinies she acquired. But, they weren't around anymore to show off her new ones too.

Shaking his head in dismay, the trainer continued to look on until a dark thought entered his mind. Every photo. Every disgusting act. Every vile thing she was doing to these people… she was in the photograph too... So w-who was taking them then?!

Looking back up at Acerola as his blood ran cold, the child's dusky eyes looked down at him dreamily as she continued to watch his despair. "For this Special Trial, we'll be adding to my collection here. But don't worry. You passed the Trial before this one so you won't be the one in these photos. You'll be the one taking them!" She cheered.

Letting his jaw hang open, his teeth trembling at what she had said, the horror was soon realized. All these people. She was making their friends take the photos of her. She was forcing them to take pictures of her doing things to them! And now…

Shaking his head frantically as he watched the child setting him down, Acerola giggled happily as she turned around to show off her rear to him. Staring upwards in mixed feelings at the colossal pale cheeks of the little ghost girl, her hand soon came back around towards the petite fabric stretching down her crack as she snagged a finger beneath it.

"Time to say hi to your friend! I think he misses you. He's been wiggling for hours~." She mewed before pulling the string away. Falling flat on his ass, the horrified trainer cupped his mouth as he covered his screams. No way, no freaking way!

Spreading one of her ass cheeks apart so she could present herself to him, Acerola grinned wider as she heard the horrified noises behind her. On her skin, stuck and bound by a simple piece of tape, was the Trainers friend. And he looked horrible. Covered in brown smears and tear stained cheeks, the pitiful boy sobbed as he head was forced into the side of the child's sweaty butt cheeks. She had been keeping him there for who knows how long.

His entire body looked drenched and oily… and his skin was flaked with filth. It was disgusting! "Hehehe~.  I love the sounds he makes~. It's been so long since I last had someone who could struggle like he has. He's been tickling my butt this whole time! It feels great!" She cried in what could only be described as sheer and unadulterated joy…

Shaking his head in dismay as he saw the pained look his friend was giving him as he cried harder, the parted cheeks around him snapped shut with a light smack as Acerola released her grip. Hopping back around as she made the ground shake for the shrunken trainer, the magenta haired girl smiled down at the boy before moving her hand down towards him.

"Alright, so how this Super-Secret Special Trail works is I move your  *little* friend around as we play together, and you get to take the pictures while we do it! Afterward's, I'll take a look at what you got and if you pass you get your reward. Sound good?"

Staring up at Acerola speechless, the trainer tried to shake his head no, but he was just too stunned by this all. Just how long had she been doing this? How has no one ever noticed something like this happening! Hearing a small clanking noise below him, the shrunken boy looked down in confusion before shivering. It was his Pokedex… and the camera was already set up.

She had apparently been preparing for this all along. Turning back around, Acerola gave her butt a little wiggle as she giggled before pulling down the bottom half of her two-piece. Flicking the lavender swimsuit aside, the child turned back before sighing in bliss.

"It was really hot today and it sure does feel nice to take that thing off. Look how wet I am!" She laughed before spreading her nether lips apart. Blushing from the obscene display, the trainer was still just as mute as he had been as the girl's finger trailed over her quim.

"Yep! See how shiny my finger is? Most of this is sweat… but…" She paused as her cat like grin returned. "It's also my excitement to~. I've been looking forward to this all week. I knew when I saw you two, you'd both make great Trail Goers!" She chirped before moving her finger up to her mouth.

Sucking on her digit provocatively, the shrunken trainer shuddered in disgust from her actions as he tried to figure a way out of this. There had to be something he could do. This was all just too much. He needed to get his friend away from this insane little girl and, a-and somehow grow back to normal and escape! They had to tell someone! They had to make sure this sociopath was locked up! They had to-

"Hey? Are you even listening to Acerola?" Stiffening, the trainer shivered in fear as he saw the angry scowl being directed his way. "I said pick up the camera! We're about to have our photo shoot!" She laughed before turning around once more.

Kneeling down slowly as to not anger the giant child before him, the shivering trainer picked up his Pokédex as he stared down at it. Had everything on them shrank to and she just stripped them herself…? Blushing profusely, the boy shook his head before looking back up at Acerola as she kneeled down in front of him, her humongous rear end resting right in front of him.

Cupping his face in revulsion, the Trainer shook his head. He could smell her stink from here! Just how filthy was she! And his friend had been at point blank range this whole time inside her ass… Looking forward as the giantess pulled her asscheeks apart, the trainer looked at his friend in pain knowing he had to do this. If either of them wanted to make it out alive… they had to do whatever she said. They were at her whim…

Watching in pain as her hand came down to his bound buddy, Acerola's voice perked up as she tapped the smaller boy as she thought aloud. "Hmm… maybe I should make you lick my butt cheeks! No… I did that a couple months ago… Oh, how about I stick you up my nose instead! You can gargle on my boogers! No, no, no! I did that to a few weeks ago! Darn it! What to do, what to do…" She mumbled, each of her ideas causing fear to erupt in both Trainers. Did she really plan to do something like this to them!

As she thought long on hard about what to do for this new picture to add to her album of *Trials* her eyes slowly widened. Feeling her lips curl into a cat like grin, Acerola chuckled quietly as her hand moved around the bound trainer. She knew exactly what to do with him…

"Heheheh~. Acerola's going to be naughty. I'm going to put you~… Here!" She laughed. Moving the taped up trainer over her anus, all color drained from the trainers face before he started to scream, the tape around his mouth doing nothing to hide his fear.

Watching in terror, the Trainer on the ground felt his hands shaking as he gripped his Pokédex as he watched helplessly. She couldn't do this… she couldn't do this! Letting out excited giggles as she brought the boy closer to her puckered anus, Acerola felt the first tingles of excitement as she pressed the trainers face against her back door.

"Ohhh~, h-hi there~. You want inside me, don't you? Well alright! You twisted Acerola's arm. Enjooooooy!" She moaned out happily as she pressed against the back of the boys head. Dropping his Pokédex to the ground as he was forced to watch the seen in front of him, the trainer on the ground started to cough before covering his mouth. He felt like he was about to vomit again!

Panting in short gasps, Acerola twisted on the bound by as he struggled. He was making her tingle again! Pushing his body in up to his neck, the kneeling girl released the thrashing boy as he dangled from her asshole by his neck. She didn't even finish pushing him in!

Looking over her shoulder gutturally, Acerola purred as she lightly rapped on her pale butt cheeks. "Well you better hur-ry~. Take the picture quick or else your friend might suffocate~." She cooed. She said it with such a happy tone, she really was insane!

Standing in absolute shock, it finally registered that his friend's life was in his hands. Dropping to the ground in a panic, the shrunken boy fumbled with his Pokédex before lifting the shaking camera upwards. Trying to take a picture of the horrific scene in front of him, he found out… he couldn't…

This was just too sick! Peering over her shoulder as she held her ass apart for the picture, Acerola soon pouted. "Hey! Are you going to take it or not? Your friend is starting to slow down~. Take a good look!" She laughed before thrusting her butt closer to the downed trainer.

Coughing from the foul smell of the little girl's rear, the sobbing trainer looked up at his friend's helpless form as he slowly twitched. She… she was right… he had to help him. E-Even if it was doing something as sick as this. Lifting his shaking arm upwards, the shrunken boy grit his teeth as he zoomed in on the camera… zoomed in on her puckered anus.

It was a good camera too… he could see the flakes of what must have been left of her bowels after they had been emptied… and the other smears and stains coating her wrinkled skin. Even the oily sweat glistening and beading down her crack… it was all high definition. But of course, that also included his friend who was taped up from head to toe, dangling lifelessly by his neck as she hung him from her anus.

Sobbing as he clicked the picture, the trainer gripped the Pokédex harder before snapping a few more. He wanted to make sure he gave her what she wanted. He needed to save his friend… "T-T-THERE! I TOOK THE PICTURE! NOW LET HIM OUT! PLEASE!"

Murmuring happily, Acerola looked over her shoulder once more before giving her butt a little wiggle, the Trainer currently lodged up her asshole swinging back and forth to her movements. "Are you suuuuure~?"

Gritting his teeth, the trainer nodded frantically. "YES, YES I DID! NOW LET HIM GO!" Sighing blissfully, Acerola moved her hand behind her ass before pressing her fingers against the limply hanging boy. "Good job! I guess you passed my Trial." She chirped… before pushing the hanging trainer the rest of the way up her asshole…

Gasping in disbelief and soon horror, the remaining trainer screamed at her before Acerola mewed in cheerful bliss as she twisted her finger back and forth into her asshole taking the bound Trainer with it…

Giving her inner walls a gentle scratch on the way out, the magenta haired ghost girl sighed in relief. "Finally. That itch was just too much to deal with. Acerola wanted to scratch it for hours! But your friend did a better job getting to it than I did." She giggled playfully.

Falling to his knees, the remaining trainer continued to look on at the child's pale derriere in grief stricken denial. She had pushed him in. His best friend was shoved inside of someone's ass… Crying in pain as he shook his head, the trainer grit his teeth now as he glared up at the cooing giantess.

"WHY THE HELL DID YOU DO IT! YOU SAID YOU WOULD LET HIM OUT!" He screeched. Looking over her shoulder in amusement Acerola hummed before shaking her head. "I never said I was going to let your tiny friend go. What are you talking about?" She feigned curiosity, her cat like smile growing as she saw the anger in her remaining Trial Goer.

Sputtering in rage, the trainer pointed an accusatory finger her way before going off. "You said if I took the picture you wouldn't suffocate him! You lied!" He shrieked. Pouting, Acerola crawled in a small circle before plopping her butt down as she sat in front of the little Trainer.

"Oh? Did I really say that? No, no I didn't. I said you should take the picture if you didn't want your friend to suffocate… I never planned on letting him out~." She purred gutturally. Stiffening, the remaining trainer gawked as it dawned on him. She was right…

She never did specifically say she would let his friend go… she had played him. Screaming as he felt his midsection suddenly pinched, Acerola plucked the smaller boy up before looking him over in front of her eyes, the fingers she had touched her filthy ass with rubbing against his face.

"I was never going to let that meanie go. He was rude to me! But I gave him a chance just like you-hoo~." She cooed before she shook her head and sighed. "But he was still a meanie! He called Acerola mean names and even poked my foot with a piece of wood!" She whined before shaking her head again.

"No, he sealed his fate just like I sealed him up my butt!" She chirped happily before looking back at the crying trainer currently held captive between her fingers. "But you… you played with Acerola. You played and won my Trail. So, I won't harm you~." She whispered, her rancid breath washing over him as she blew into his face.

Coughing from the foul smell, the shrunken boy continued to cry as he looked into the insane girl's dusky eyes. "W-What are you going to do to me…?" Licking her lips, Acerola bit her lip before giggling. "I think... as your reward... you get to go to my special place! No one ever gets to go there but my fingers~." She moaned.

Moving the miniature boy downward, the younger girl continued to giggle with glee as she pressed against her folds, her bare and hairless nether lips meeting the shrunken trainer once again. Though this time, it was much worse…

Screaming as he began moving towards her crotch, the trainer thrashed and screamed as he realized what she was about to do. "N-NO, PLEASE DON'T DO THIS! I WON! YOU SAID I WON, JUST LET ME GO!" His friend was gone but he still wanted to live!

Pouting as she continued to move the boy closer, Acerola whined as she felt the shrunken trainers insolence. "Well yeah you won! That's why you get to go to my special place! I never let anyone in here but me!" She laughed before shoving the boy forward.

Screaming as his face was met with the girl's slick folds, he tried to push himself back out but the little ghost girl would have none of that. Panting softly as she pushed the shrunken boy into her quim, Acerola blushed as she felt him wiggle and struggle.

"O-Oh… I see now why the others like doing this with you Trial Goers. C-Could you keep squirming~?" She moaned. He felt really good! This was the first time she had ever put one in there! Blinking in surprise, Acerola gasped before looking around her. Moving her hands frantically around the small mattress in her secret room, the little girl's eyes lit up as she picked up what she was searching for.

Grinning happily, she spread her legs before spreading her vulva apart, the trainer's feet still sticking out of her purposefully as she positioned something between them. Moving the remaining Pokédex she had… acquired from the other trainer lodged up her butt, Acerola giggled before winking into the lens, as she took her first ever picture with someone inside of her like this.

Looking back at the screen, the younger girl moaned happily as she began pushing the boy the rest of the way in her, her eyes never leaving the screen as she enjoyed the pleasantness of both boys, one in each end.

Flopping onto her back, Acerola's eyes lingered on the screen as she gently stroked her quim, her eyes lighting up happily as she opened the messaging app inside the device. Typing two single words, and adding a winky face at the end, she grinned before sending her message out. Dropping the device beside her, Acerola yawned tiredly as she lay there sleepily, her hand never leaving her crotch as she continued to play with herself, her pleasant thoughts only increasing, as she awaited the upcoming responses of her fellow Trial Captains.



"He won~…"


End Notes:

 

And~

 

Finito~

 

Ahh, that felt good to get out of my system lol. It's hard to go so long without posting anything. Occasionally I have to take breaks to make new stories, it's just how it is. My main projects are still going as planned don't worry, but between work, friends, and a crippling addiction to Blizzard Entertainment and Riot Gaming, I'll try to be more active...

 

I hope you enjoyed, until next time~

 

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6391