Fever by andressmall
Summary:

Andres has a fever which doesn't seem to stop. He befriends a young and beautiful nurse in the hospital. His fever doesn't seem to stop until he starts shrinking.

This story will be mostly gentle.


Categories: Slow Size Change, Giantess, Breasts, Body Exploration, Young Adult 20-29, Butt, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No Word count: 5914 Read: 72724 Published: January 22 2017 Updated: February 21 2017

1. Chapter 1 by andressmall

2. Chapter 2 by andressmall

3. Chapter 3 by andressmall

4. Chapter 4 by andressmall

5. Chapter 5 by andressmall

6. Chapter 6 by andressmall

7. Chapter 7 by andressmall

Chapter 1 by andressmall

After three days with a fever that didn't seem to go away, Andres decided to check in at the hospital. He was shivering and had to wait for two hours filling his forms before he passed in the waiting room.

Andres woke up a little bit disoriented and feeling cold. He was in a white room with a small window to his left, there was a tv in a high corner and he was laying in a bed in the middle of the room. Looking out the window, he noticed it was already day. He also noticed that he wasn't wearing his normal clothes, but a robe and had an IV conected to his right arm.

After a few minutes of trying to remember how he got there, he tried to stand up and look for a blanket. Sadly he was too weak to do so and fell back down, laying on his back.

Just as he did so, the door opened. "Oh, please, don't try to stand up. Just lay down." He turned to the door and saw a beatiful redheaded girl, her waivy hair reaching a little below her shoulders. She had full red lips and big round green eyes, which where kindly looking at him. "I'm glad you finally woke up, the doctor wanted to ask you some questions before she left", she said. 

"How long was I out?" he asks. "It's been about 8 hours since you passed out in the waiting room. We were really woried about you and we still are, your fever doesn't seem to go away. Your temperature has already dropped a bit but it is till above average and...", she stopped as she noticed he was shaking. "Oh god, you are still shaking. Don't worry, I'll get you another blanket. I'll be back as soon as I can." She smiled at him, and then walked to the door. While she did so, Andres noticed her perky round ass.  She suddenly turned around and added, "is there anything else you'd like?" Andres blushed a bit wondering if she noticed him looking at her butt, "some water would be nice." "Ok", she said and then winked at him before leaving the room.

While he was left alone, he wondered if she had been the one to change him into his robes. This thought made him blush again, she was truely beautiful. Her face seemed angelical and had a sweet feeling to it, and her body was simply perfect, it had all the curves in the right places and she was taller than most of the women he knew. He started to grow a bonner thinking about her, when the door suddenly swong open and the nurse was back in the room with a few blanquest and a bottle of water. He noticed how her breast jiggled as she walked fastly towards him. She put the water on the nightstand on his right and put one of the blankets next to it, taking the other one over Andrés and covering him with it, while walking around the bed. Remembering his bonner and the fact that he wasn't wearing any underwear made him aware of his situation. He turned to his side, hopping she hadn't noticed. "No need to be ashamed, I already saw you, when I changed your clothes." She paused for a bit while adjuting he blanket equally on the bed, Andres was turning red. "And you have nothing to worry about in that area", she said and then winked at him again.

That statement caught Andres by surprise and he didn't know what to answer, he simply smiled a bit awkwardly. As she finished with the blankets, she turned to him and asked, "better?" "Yes, thank you very much, uhm..", Andres stopped wondering what her name was. "Natascha", she said and smiled again. "That's a very pretty name," Andres responded. "Thank you, my father was russian, so that's how I got it," she said. He doesn't know what else to say, so he just smiles at her.

"So", Natascha starts, "the doctor is not here now, so I'll be asking you some questions." "Ok", Andres responded. She did some routine questions, to which he answered. They also did some small talk in between questions until one caught him by surprise. "How tall are you really?", she asked. "What do you mean?" "Well, the form you filled says you are 5'9" but you seem to be a few inches shorter than that, you don't need to lie about that."

Andres didn't know how to respond to that, he was in fact 5'9". "Well, I didn't lie, I am 5'9" ", he said. "Well, would it be ok for you if I meassured you? You won't have to stand up, I'd just have to remove your pillow for a little bit, if that's ok with you." "Sure, no problem." She then proceded to remove her pillow, as she did, he noticed her breasts moving closer to his face. Even through her uniform, they seemed to be really round and perky, at least a C or a D cup.

Natascha put the pillow to his side and then picked a tape meassure out of her bean bag. She went to his feet and then back to his head. "Well?" Andres asked. "Well, you are 5'4" ", she answered. "What?! That doesn't make any sense. Check my ID, it also says I am 5'9"." She walked to the nightstand and opened the drawer and picked up his wallet. "May I?", she asked. He nicked. Natascha opened Andres wallet and looked at his ID, as he said, it was written there that he was 5'9". "Mhh that is weird. But I've just meassured you and you are shorter." "That doesn't make any sense, I've been as tall as I said since high school, it is impo..", Andres stopped mid-sentence as a strong headache started. "Agh", he screamed before passing out. The last thing she saw was Natascha's worried face.

Chapter 2 by andressmall

 

 

Discomforted and still with a headache, Andres woke up in his hospital room. It was still night and he was alone in there. Although it was the same room, it seemed different, bigger. “Impossible”, Andres muttered to himself. He wasn’t cold anymore due to the extra blankets, but they felt heavier than before. Something was wrong, he thought. He then looked at his feet and found that there was a lot more space between them and the end of the bed.

He turned to his right and IV. Although she didn’t seem tall in comparison to the rog to him. She was probably in her early 30s, had brown hair and eyes and was wearing glasses. “I’m glad you’re awake, we have some really,” she stopped for a bit trying to look for the right word, “strange news for you. You see, nurse Bozhinova rushed to me a few hours ago, telling me you had shrunk right in front of her eyes. I didn’t believe her, but then you shrunk some more when I came into the room to check on you. It is something unprecedented, there are some people in Washington interested in your case and who would like to come and meet you.” “Washington, shrinking, what is going on? I’m really not in the mood to see anyone, let alone a bunch of strangers!” Andres said exhilarated. “Calm down, Mr., I also have some good news. You see, although we haven’t found the cause of your fever, it seems to be related with your shrinking. And every time you shrink, your temperature seems to normalize more and more.” “How am I supposed to calm down if I’m shrinking? What is going to happen to me? Am I going to have to become a midget to recover from this fever?” Andres stopped, he felt exhausted, he calmed down a bit and then asked: “how tall am I right now? Do you think there is a way to reverse this?” “You are 4’8 right now, and you seem to have stopped shrinking for now. We took some blood samples while you were passed out, and we’ll have to wait for the results before we can now how to proceed”, the doctor responded coldly. “Well, I’m going to leave you for now but if you need anything, press the button to the left side of your bed and a nurse will come to help you.” The doctor then left the room.

Andres wondered how someone could be so cold with a person in his situation, he felt completely alone, where his parents even alerted about his situation? Why hadn’t anyone come to visit him? That seemed strange.

His thoughts were interrupted as he saw Natascha walk into his room with a food tray. She seemed like an amazon, she was definitely taller than the dr. and at his new size she seemed even bigger. Her breasts seemed bigger as well, jiggling with each step. She smiled at him and said “enjoying the view?” Andres blushed and apologized. “It’s okay”, she said and then giggled a bit. She folded out a table from the side of Andres’ bed and put the food tray on it. “Bon appetite” she said with a smile. “Mhh hospital food, my favorite”, he said and she laughed. “Really, mine too, I only work here for the food, actually.” They both laughed.

He grabbed a spoon, it felt bigger as if he was a kid again, then picked up some oatmeal and brought it to his mouth. After swallowing he said “I don’t feel very hungry.” “Well you are recovering, so you do have to eat” she said and looked at him tenderly. For a while, she had make him forget about his current situation, now that he remembered, he felt concerned again and frowned a bit. “How are you feeling?” she asked concerned about him. “How would anyone who was suddenly shrinking feel. Besides that, my family hasn’t even come to visit me or called or anything, have they even been contacted?” “I’m sure they’ve been told about you, but I can check if you want me to.” Her tender smile made him notice that she truly cared about his wellbeing. “Please”, he answered. “I’ll be back in a bit”, she then walked towards the door shifting her hips pronouncedly and she turned her head fastly to catch him looking again. “Got you”, she said happily as she exited through the door. He laughed a bit, again she had helped him cheer up in his difficult situation.

A few minutes passed and then Natascha came rushing in with a bag in her hand. “Do you trust me?” “Well, we’ve just met today, what do you mean?” asked Andres taken by surprise. “Well I just overheard a conversation about you between the dr. and some guys in suits. Apparently, they want to take you to a secret facility to study you. Now I know what that means, that means you’ll disappear, that’s probably why no one has come to visit you or anything, no one knows about you, except for the hospital staff and the suits.” Andres tried to process that information, “well what can we do?” “I can take you with me to my house, you can hide in there, and I’m a trained nurse, I can take care of you and contact your family. But we have to get out of here fast, otherwise, no one might ever see you again.” Andres was taken aback, he didn’t know what to say, he then looked back at Natascha’s concerned and tender look and decided to go along with it. She gave him back and to out his IV. “There are some clothes in there, put them on.” He opened the bag and noticed it was kids clothes, but time was of essence so he put them on anyways, trying to cover himself with the blankets so that Natascha didn’t see him. She laughed and said, “I’ve already undressed you before, besides, I need them”. She then picked up the blanquets, leaving him only with his rove, she took some other blankets and started rolling them and tying them together. Directly afterwards, she went to the window and opened it up, she looked down making sure no one was watching and rolled down the blankets. Meanwhile, Andres had stood up, taking advantage that she was looking the other way, he changed as fast as he could. When he was done, he saw her rolling down the blankets. “What are you doing?” “It has to look as if you escaped on your own, otherwise they’ll know you came with me,” saying that she assured the end of the blankets to a leg of the bed and walked towards him. It was the first time he was standing next to her, she was a true amazon to him. At this point his head only came up to her breasts, which seemed to be each almost the same size as his head. “No time to enjoy the view now, Mr., you have to go”, saying that she gave him some keys. “This are my car keys, there is a white Prius parked on nr. 17 in the parking lot, get in the car and wait for me there. I’ll do the rest of my shift, so that they don’t notice we went away together, there are only 30 minutes left anyways.” He truly concerned about what was about to happen to him and now that she said that, he began to be concerned about her too. He looked at her. “Don’t worry, it will be alright”, she then hugged him, trapping his head between her breasts. “Now”, she broke the hug and peaked through the door, “there’s no one out there, just go to the car and wait for me, I’ll be there soon.” With that they left the room and went in opposite directions. He turned to look at her while walking away and so did she, she just winked at him and went on.

 

Chapter 3 by andressmall

It was cold inside the car, not as cold as it was outside but still a bit cold, he still had a subtle fever. Andres was lying in the back sit of her Prius, keeping his head below window level, not to be seen from the outside. He had no idea what would happen if the suits found him and he didn’t want to find out. A knock on the window caught him by surprise, he looked up and was relieved to see Nataschas sweet face. He opened the door to her and held his hand out offering the car keys, his hand was shaking causing the keys to jingle. “Oh my god, you are shaking, I’m so sorry, I forgot to get you a jacket or a blanket”, she said and then hugged him tie to her body, rubbing her hands on his arms and back. His face was again trapped in her cleavage, she wasn’t wearing her hospital clothes but a v-neck blouse, through which he could feel her flesh directly. She continued for a bit and then asked softly “better?” “Yes”, he answered quietly, not wanting to leave her embrace. But they had to go, so she stood straight and buckled him into his seat and then closed the door. She entered through the driver’s seat and then started the car.

The drive home was relatively long, about 90 minutes, which they used to discuss what had happened at the hospital after he left. She told him they had discovered his condition was not contagious, which was an absolute relief for Natascha. The unknown agents had looked all over the hospital and outside of it for him. Natascha, wasn’t blamed for the incident, due to her having other patients at the same time and suspicion about her being an accomplice seemed to be out of the question. On the way, Natascha stopped for a bit in a drugstore to get some stuff for Andres.

“Well, Mr, here we are” said Natascha as she opened the door to her place. “You can call me Andres”, he answered. She lived in a tiny - well tiny for her because for Andres it would increasingly become bigger – one bedroom apartment, the only door besides the entrance was her bathroom. As they walked through the hallway/kitchen towards the bedroom-part of the apartment, Andres noticed there was no couch in there and she only had a single bed. “I know my place is tiny, but I assure you, you’ll be comfortable and safe in here. After all, you don’t take much space now, do you?” she said ruffling his hair. “I suppose, but where am I going to sleep?” he asked. “In the bed of course”, Natascha answered smiling down at him. “And what about you?” Natascha inclined herself and brought her face to his level, “well, we can share the bed, can’t we?” “I guess so”, he said. Looking at her so close, he noticed that at his new size, her lips looked even fuller than before.

Andres suddenly started shaking again and Natascha brought a hand to his forehead, “you still have a fever”. Andres felt the headache coming back but this time he didn’t black out, he witnessed how the world turned bigger before his eyes. Natascha saw him getting smaller with her mouth open, while she seemed to grow to him. It was happening slowly and it didn’t seem to stop. “Natascha, help me!” She grabbed him, which took him by surprise by how easily she had done it and laid him down on the bed. She then went through her purse and took some of the medicines she had got for him. She gave put a capsule to his lips and told him to swallow, Andres noticed how big her hand looked. After a few minutes the shrinking stopped. He was afraid to ask, but felt like he had to: “How tall am I now?” She took a look at him “I don’t know, maybe 4 feet?” He gave her a concerned look and shivered, she answered by laid down next to him and spooning him. The back of his head was against her breast which felt like two round pillows. She stroked his hair and held him tight to her. With her body warmth his shivering stopped and after a few minutes they both had fallen asleep.

Chapter 4 by andressmall

Andrés left out a quiet groan and woke up, still with a headache. He was still being spooned by Natascha and his head was comfortable between her breasts. He then looked at her left hand on top of him and noticed it was bigger than it was the night before. He had no idea how big he was now but decided to put his hand on top of hers to compare, his hand barely reached the middle of her fingers. He grabbed her index finger and it filled his entire hand, he was amazed. Natascha’s finger then suddenly curled.

“Good morning, how are you feeling?”, she asked softly. “My head still hurts and I’m sure that I’m smaller than I was last night, but thanks for asking. Did you sleep well? I hope it wasn’t uncomfortable to share the bed with me…”, Andres said. “I slept very well, don’t worry about it. You make a nice teddy bear”, she said and then held him tighter to her body. By doing so, Andres’ head sunk in her cleavage and he left a low moan. “Mhh, I see someone is enjoying himself”, she said and pressed him a bit tighter before standing up.

“Come on, we have to measure you,” Natascha said. With that Andrés turned and saw Natascha from his new perspective. She was a true amazon to him now, with legs that seemed to be as tall as him or maybe even taller, which was confirmed as he stood up. His pants almost felt down, but he caught them in time. He didn’t even come up to her crotch and all of his kid clothes were lose. He looked up at her with a concerned look, and Natascha just uttered “wow”. Snapping out of it she looked at him tenderly and said, “don’t worry about it, we’ll find a solution”. She then kneeled and gave him a short hug before turning around to look for her tape measure.

As soon as Natascha had turned, Andres’ eyes couldn’t avoid looking at her ass. It was just above his eye level and perfectly shaped. Although Natascha had already found the tape measure, she was sure he was looking at her as so she decided to bend down and pretend to keep looking for the tape measure. Maybe this could cheer him up a bit and distract him. She bent down and Andres just keep looking as her as seemed to swell up while bending. She shifted it from side to side a little and then quickly stood up and turned around. “Found it!” she said and looked at an open mouthed Andres. “Glad you enjoyed that”, she said with a wink and then kneeled to measure Andres. “You are 2’6””, she said and then put a hand on his forehead, “and you seem to still have a fever”, she continued. “What do we do now? That is more than a foot since last night.” “Well you can take some of the medicines I got for you, you don’t feel very hot. It will surely stop very soon,” she said with a sympathetic look while putting a hand on his shoulder.

Natascha then walked to the kitchen and returned with a few pills and a glass of water. “Take this while I go take a shower, then you can take one as well if you want to” said Natascha handing the stuff to Andres. “Thanks, that would be great” he said taking the oversized glass. It felt heavier than he would have expected. As he took the pills with his other hand, his pants fell down. He blushed, but Natascha quickly answered “don’t worry, I’ll leave you alone while I shower.” Natascha walked to the bathroom smiling to herself, he was so cute.

As the shower started running, Andres stood there wondering how he would be able to swallow such big pills. He decided to bite them in the middle and then to swallow each half with a big slurp of water. He did so and then tried to climb back on the bed, which was too difficult for him to achieve. He gave up and just sat down on the floor.

A few minutes passed and then his headache became stronger. “Oh no, not again!” exclaimed Andres as the world around him started to get bigger. Luckily for him, it was quicker this time. In a few seconds it had stopped and his headache seemed to be gone completely. The bad news were, he had shrunk a lot more than before. Unknown to him, he was now only 4” tall. Andres panicked and started to scream calling Natascha from within his now gigantic t-shirt. He kept screaming for her but she would never hear him, the shower was still running and he was way too small.

Chapter 5 by andressmall

From within his shirt, Andres couldn’t see anything. He stopped screaming when he realized it wasn’t helping and the he noticed it: his headache was gone. This came to him as a silver lining, “at least I won’t be shrinking any more”, he thought. The shower stopped abruptly and after a minute the floor started to shake and thunderous footsteps took Andres by surprise. He heard the door open, Natascha was coming.

As the footsteps moved closer to him, the shaking increased and Andres lost his balance and fell inside his t-shirt. “What the hell?! Andrés where are you?” The gigantic shirt was lifted and Andrés saw an incredible image that left him speechless. Above him was the biggest woman he had ever seen, and she was only wearing a towel. From his perspective she seemed around 100ft tall the size of a small building. Her legs, uncovered below her mid-thigh seemed endless and her breast, which were big to begin with, seemed like hill popping out from her towel. He billboard sized face with enormous green eyes was staring right at him. “Wow”, they both uttered simultaneously.

They stood there staring at each other for a few seconds and then Natascha spoke, “I have to take a closer look, may I hold you?” “Ok, but be careful!” Andres shout as loud as he could. She could barely hear him and his voice was high peached, she couldn’t help but giggle. She rested on her knees, which shook Andres’ world and would have made him fall if he hadn’t already before. After that she bent down and put a hand in front of Andres. “Hope on”, she said tenderly. He stood up on her hand and was amazed by the fact that it was bigger than him, just her middle finger seemed to be as tall as he was. Natascha then cupped him with her other hand, so that he wouldn’t fall, and brought him to her face. Her face was a few feet taller than him. They locked eyes for and Andres lost himself in her eyes, which were bigger than his head. Her eyes then went down a bit, and her gigantic lips formed a smile. Andres then realized he was completely naked.

He tried to cover himself but Natascha answered quickly, “I’m gonna be taking care of you, so you have nothing to hide from me.” It was true, he had accepted her help and put his life in her hands, literally now. So he just put his hands down and blushed a bit. “Don’t worry about it, as I said, before: you have nothing to be ashamed”, said Andrea followed by a wink.

The next thing he knew, a gigantic finger was covering his forehead. “Your fever is gone”, Andrea said. “Yeah, my headache too. I feel great actually, you know besides this”, said Andres as he pointed at his body. The squeaky voice again, Natascha couldn’t control herself and giggled again. “Hey, stop that!” Andres shouted, which made Natascha giggle even more. “Sorry, I can’t help it, you sound so cute” as she said this she wrapped her fingers firmly around his body and brought him to her lips. The gigantic lips covered his entire face and her minty breath filled his lungs. Smack! “Sorry, I couldn’t control myself, I just had to.” Andres just smiled at her.

“We fell asleep really early yesterday, we should call someone you know now”, Natascha said. “I don’t know if I could even use a phone right now, we can call my parents, but they live in another city and, well, you’ll have to do the talking”, Andres responded. He told her the number and Natascha walked to her cellphone on her nightstand. As she did so, Andres sat on her hand and enjoyed the confines of her soft skin. Natascha put him on the nightstand, took the phone and dialed. After a few seconds she said, “I got the inbox message, apparently your parents will be out of the country for a few weeks. Is there anyone else I can call?” There was his best friend, but he was rather careless as were his other friends, so Andres decided he would just stay with Natascha, she was a trained nurse after all, not to mention a gigantic beaty. “There’s no one else I could trust to take care of me in this state, is it ok if I stay here until they come back?” Andres asked. “Sure, I’ll take really good care of you”, Natascha said smiling down at him. This were going to be an interesting few weeks.

Chapter 6 by andressmall

“How about that shower now?” Andres asked. “I don’t think you can shower at this size, at least not alone”, Natascha said with a wink and he responded by blushing. He thought about getting into the shower with her, maybe she would cover him in soap and then use him to clean her body rubbing him against her long legs, her tight ass and those gigantic breasts. “I see you are getting an idea”, said Natascha pointing at his boner. Andres tried to cover it and Natascha just giggled. “Well I already had a shower, but how about a bath? I could get some warm water in a bowl for you.” “That would be great”, Andres responded.

Natascha stood up and Andres looked at her enormous body moving, with only a towel wrapped around her his eyes had no chance covering all the amount of flesh to be seen. Andres wondered how much time it would take him to climb her up, and if it would be even possible for him to do that. There was no way he could get around those boobs.

The bowl clashing with the nightstand took him back from his daydreaming. Then a giant hand left a small hand towel next to him. “You can use that as a towel”, Natascha said and followed by bringing her index finger in front of him. A bit of soap laid on her finger. Andres took the soap and smiled, “thanks”. He turned and tried to climb on the bowl, but it was too tall for him. Natascha giggled as she watched him struggle and then put a finger in front of him. He used the finger as a step and then dropped on the water. It was really warm and relaxing, he just laid floating and closed his eyes. Natascha watched him for a bit smiling, at least he was enjoying his predicament.

She stood up and took a couple of steps to her closet which was next to the nightstand. Her steps caused little vibrations, which were a lot bigger to Andres and caused the water to move and sway him a bit. He opened his eyes and was met with a glorious image: Natascha had just dropped her towel and was standing completely naked. Time seemed to have frozen for Andres. He noticed her shaven pubis, his eyes then went up to her flat belly until they reached her breasts. Each boob bigger than him, with pink nipples as big as his head. His eyes kept fixated on her breasts and he watched them jiggle as Natascha bent down and back up again to put on her panties. Natascha knew she was putting a show for him, she knew this could help him keep his mind out of his problems. So she just pretended not to notice him watching and kept on dressing up.

Not wanting to be too obvious, Andres started to clean himself up with the soap, still taking the occasional glimpse. He was just finishing to clean himself when he took one last glimpse and found Natascha staring right back at him with a smirk. “I hope you enjoyed the show”, she said. This caught him by surprise, he dropped the soap and gulped down. She giggled and kneeled down bringing her face closer to him. “You finished?” she asked. “Yes, could you help me out?” “Of course”, Natascha responded with a smile. She grabbed him carefully and put his tiny body on the hand towel.

While Andres dried himself, Natascha spoke to him, “I’m going to do some research about your condition. I can do that right here until my shift in the afternoon. So what do you want to do?” What could he do now? It would be interesting to see the world at his size, but also really dangerous. He could settle by exploring the apartment. “Maybe I could walk around here and see how everything looks from my perspective, it would be interesting,” he said. “Ok, I’ll just be on the bed with my laptop. Try to remain somewhere I can see you quickly in case I stand up and scream if you need something.”

Her hand came in front of him and he hoped on and was brought down to the floor. He hoped off and went on to explore the giantess' apartment.

 

Chapter 7 by andressmall

Andres walked around the floor throughout the apartment, he saw the room, the kitchen, the bathroom. The sheer size of the things in it amazed him. It was actually interesting to see stuff from this new perspective. He was starting to find more and more pros to his actual situation when he stumbled upon a bra under the bed.

He walked around it and then climbed on top of one of the cups. It was really soft and smelled like vanilla. Maybe it was the one Natascha had just worn yesterday. Standing in the middle of the cup, he noticed how much place there still was to be filled. “Her boobs are definitely bigger than me”, Andres thought and smiled. He stepped down of the massive bra and found the label on it: 34DD. The floor suddenly shook a bit and he heard Natasha’s thunderous footsteps.

As he walked out from under the bed he met Natascha. She was holding a glass of water and coming back from the kitchen. She stopped as he found him on the floor and asked, “how was the exploration?” “Great but I’m a bit thirsty now, could I also have a glass of water?” “Sure, climb on”, Natasha said and lowered her hand for him to climb on. As she bent down, Andres managed to take a glimpse of her hanging cleavage. He could dive in there and never go out. Holding Andres in her hand, Natasha grinned and had an idea. She held her hand on top of her glass and then let him slide into it.

Splash! Andres fell into the cold water. “What was that about?” he asked. “I have no glasses your size, so I thought we could share one”, she said with a smile. Before Andres could answer, the glass was brought towards Natasha’s big, plush lips and then the water started flowing into her mouth. He wasn’t small enough to go through her lips but the water dragged him towards her upper lip nonetheless. He crashed softly on her upper lip, it was very smooth. As his thoughts were on her lip, he didn’t notice his left arm had made it into her mouth until Natasha sucked on it gently. Her lips completely covered his arm and a gigantic tongue played with his minuscule fingers and arm. Andres let a quiet moan out, which Natasha heard clearly thanks to the amplification produced by the glass. She giggled and stopped. Her giggling send vibrations through Andres’ tiny body and made the water splash around.

Natasha held the glass straight and brought it to her big, green eyes. “Your turn now, drink up”, she said. Andres then cupped some water in his hand and started drinking. While he did so, Natasha noticed a little shivering. “Is it too cold for you?” “Ye-yes”, Andres answered. “What can we do about that?” asked Natasha with a grin. She then quickly plucked Andres from the glass, and plopped him into her vast, warm cleavage. The two mountains of flesh surrounded Andres completely in a warm prison of soft skin. He could smell the vanilla again, he had never been so comfortable before.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6463