The Queen Bitch of Rosevalley by Shrink-Curious
Summary:

After the mysterious disappearance of Adam Norman and other four high-schoolers at Rosevalley High-School, a jealous adversary discovers a revolutionary invention that will allow her to reign over the school and become an invincible queen: The Queen Bitch of Rosevalley.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

--------------------------------------------

This is a sequel to “Professor, We Shrunk Ourselves”, my very first story. After almost 2 years, I’ve decided to come back at writing. A did not thought that I would write again, especially with a sequel to my first story. But recently I got the “itch”, and I see great potential in continuing the story of “Professor, We Shrunk Ourselves”.

Also, contrary to “Professor”, this story is going to be have some Aware content, so it’s going to be a first in that regard.

As always, hope you enjoy. Reviews and feedback are always welcome.


Categories: Crush, Feet, Footwear, Humiliation, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, Unaware, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: No Word count: 14764 Read: 52475 Published: March 02 2017 Updated: March 24 2017

1. CHAPTER I – A New Opportunity by Shrink-Curious

2. CHAPTER II – Accomplishing Great Things by Shrink-Curious

3. CHAPTER III – Collecting The ‘Participants’ by Shrink-Curious

4. CHAPTER IV – The Fall by Shrink-Curious

5. CHAPTER V – Prison Break by Shrink-Curious

6. CHAPTER VI – Running With Scissors by Shrink-Curious

7. CHAPTER VII – The ‘Stinky One’ by Shrink-Curious

8. CHAPTER VIII – Learning Fast by Shrink-Curious

9. CHAPTER IX – Digestion Begins in the Mouth by Shrink-Curious

CHAPTER I – A New Opportunity by Shrink-Curious
Author's Notes:

Introduction chapter. Don't expect anything shrink/giantess related.

 

 

CHAPTER I – A New Opportunity

 

Elsa Phillis was considered a brilliant student at Rosevalley. Almost perfect grades, a member of the science club, and participant in many science fairs and competitions. The 17 years old high-schooler was not that popular among her colleagues, even though she was fairly beautiful.  Blonde hair, green eyes, a good 5’2 figure. Usually with a dark shirt and blue jeans.

But boys preferred the cheerleaders, the dumb idiots who jumped and screamed like baboons.

And the girls. The girls did not want to hang out with here, she was considered a nerd, a loser, not worthy of their time.

As a single child, she always tried to impress her mother Janet with her scientific interests, although she never really understood nor cared about all that 'sciency stuff'.

"Why don’t you just study for marketing, or accounting, or medicine? You’re so smart honey, you could use some of that intelligence to make some good money in the future… Who knows, maybe even marry a rich guy or something… All that science stuff isn’t going to bring the money, you know?" she used to say.

Idiots, all of them. But it didn’t matter. They did not deserve her. All that mattered to her was being recognized as the genius she was. She wanted the whole world to bow to her, to admire her.

You see, behind her cute looks and her smart intellect, there was something dark hidden inside her. Something that her colleagues and her parents couldn’t see. A narcistic, egocentric bitch, someone who cared only about herself, someone who was willing to do anything and walk over anyone to achieve her goals. Elsa was a psychopath.

And there was no one she hated more than Adam Norman. That bastard.  That little shit. Always stealing her spotlight. Always the teacher’s pet. “Oh Adam, you’re SO smart! You’re such a genius!”. While he amassed Awards, she was condemned as the eternal 2nd Place. She hated it. HATED IT! More than anything else. If he could just… disappear.

And disappear he did.

That fateful Friday morning, early Summer, Adam Norman, along with Mike Lenard, his brother Riley, Sam Garret and Jerry Harper mysteriously vanished without a trace. The school noticed their disappearance when Prof. Samantha Yen saw that Adam did not show up on her office that afternoon. He wanted to show her something amazing. Something he would not shut up about. So, she found it strange that no sign of him was heard from the rest of the day. But it was when he missed her afternoon class, as well as the other classes, that she realized something was not right. Adam would never miss a class, especially one of hers.

Two days later, searches were made. The local police opened a missing person investigation. The school and the town participated in search parties. The only clue was a strange device found in lab 106B, the last place he and his friends were seen. The gun-like machine was thought to be brought by Adam. His parents confirmed this, mentioned that he was working on “something” in his basement, and asked his father to bring it to school. However, the device seemed like nothing more than a pile of junk. The LCD display didn’t work, the buttons did nothing and a smell of burning emanated from within, probably a short-circuit. No-one seemed to understand what it was, let alone repair it. If it could even be repaired.

The device was kept has evidence for a few weeks, until experts concluded that it was, indeed, 'a piece of junk'. It was returned to the parents, who kept it on the basement, as a memento of their lost son. Three weeks later, the case of the five missing teens was closed. Everyone in town mourned their disappearance.

Well, everyone except Elsa. She was ecstatic, she couldn’t believe it. His arch-nemesis, gone, disappeared out of thin air. But while everyone wondered what could happen to those poor boys, she knew. She knew something happened. Something that none of those idiots could understand. And it was something to do with that 'strange device'.

As much as she hated to admit it, Elsa knew Adam was a genius. And she knew that he would not waste so much time working on something useless.

"Are you sure about this, Elsa?" asked Anne-Marie.

Anne-Marie Regan was Elsa’s only friend. She was kind of idiot, the kind of person Annie could not stand. But ‘Annie’, as she called her, was also a little bit like her. The petite brunette was also narcissistic. Elsa knew that she was only her friend because Annie saw her as someone she could take advantage, especially when asking for help when it came to homework and exams. But she was also incredible gullible and easily manipulated. The kind of people you do not want near a psychopath.

"Yes Annie, for the last time, I’m sure about it. Now, shut up and help me carry this."

 The two girls were carrying a shopping cart, with a big gun-like device in it. Stealing from the Normans house was easy. Their security system was old, nothing a good screwdriver and a usb cable connected to her rooted smartphone could solve.

"I mean, what are we going to do with this junk?"

"Annie, for the last, this is NOT junk! And we are carrying it to my attic. I want to study this. It may be the most important thing you’ve ever carried in your entire life, so don’t fuck it up!" Elsa didn’t restrain her words when talking to Annie, she was the only person with which she did not try to keep a facade. It was refreshing for Elsa to be able to be herself around Annie. Maybe that’s why she tolerated her.

It was 3:00 AM and the streets were empty. Rosevalley was a relatively calm and safe town. The disappearance of the five teenagers last month was the only impactful event that happened here for almost two decades.

Bringing the device in Elsa’s attic was a pain. As much as she liked to make Annie do the hard work, two persons were needed to carry it up the stairs. After almost making it fall off the attic's trapdoor (and waking her parents in the process), they managed to successfully put it in place.

"Sooo, what now?" inquired Annie.

"Now you go home. I need to work on this during the weekend. I’ll call you Sunday afternoon."

"Really? It’s Saturday! We were supposed to go the shopping today, and tomorrow we were going to…"

"I said. Go. Home." Elsa wanted to raise her voice, but couldn’t risk waking her parents. "Our plans are canceled for this weekend. I’ll call you. Now go."

"Uhh, fine…" Annie knew insisting was useless. When Elsa set her mind on something, there was nothing that could stop her.

As Annie climbed down the attic, Elsa turned to the machine and rub her hands.

"So, let’s see… This is going to be a long weekend."

 

End Notes:

Plans are setting into motion for Elsa. Next chapter will have some more introduction, and maybe even some Shrinking content.

CHAPTER II – Accomplishing Great Things by Shrink-Curious
Author's Notes:

Elsa’s makes her first move to reign over Rosevalley. And it involves a shrinking device.

 

CHAPTER II – Accomplishing Great Things

 

"Elsa? Elsa!" Annie climbed up the attic. "I saw your message, I came as fast as I could. Where are you?"

"I’m here Annie, come." Elsa was kneeled behind the device they stole Saturday at dawn, twisting some screws. She stood up, wiping her forehead. "Pass me that insulating tape."

"Insu… what? What are you doing. I did not hear from you all weekend, and…"

"The black tape! Bring it to me! I’ll explain you everything. Oh, and close the attic’s door."

As Annie watched Elsa tinkering with the device, she noticed that she was still using the same clothes.

"Elsa, did you stay all weekend here?! Did you even take a shower?!"

Elsa ignored her. She finishing isolating some cables, closed the electric box and stood up once again.

"A shower is the last of my concerns right now. Now look. See right there?" She pointed towards an old chair. Annie noticed the floor under it was burned up. "Now things should work properly. Take this Fire Extinguisher. Be ready."

"Huh, what? But…" Annie did not have time to answer, as Elsa handed her a small extinguisher.

"Aaaand, GO!" She selected something on the LCD and pressed a black button. A green flash illuminated the attic, while the chair glowed bright green. Then. Out of nowhere, it disappeared.

"Yes! YES! YEEES! IT WORKED! SUCK IT ADAM!" Elsa exclaimed with a big grin on her face.

Annie on the other was dumbfounded. "Did… did that chair just… disappeared!?"

"Disappeared? Ah! Just watch." Elsa approached the spot where the chair disappeared and kneeled, reaching for something with a pair of tweezers in her hand.

"Does this look like a disappearance, Annie?" She brought her palm near Annie’s face. She was holding what looked like a small toy chair.

"A toy chair? What does this mean?"

Elsa frowned and let huge sight. Goddammit, she was so dumb. "No Annie, it’s not a toy chair. It’s THE chair. The one that was on that spot. I shrunk it. And it did not burn up this time, thank God."

"It shrunk? But, I mean…" Annie was still trying to process what just happened.

"Yes, it shrunk! That’s what this device is. It’s not a piece of junk. It’s a shrinking machine! That is what Adam was working on. And of course, none of the other idiots could figure it out. But I did. I fucking did it!"

"Oh my God, that’s... that’s…" Annie was still holding the fire extinguisher.

"Amazing? No! It’s Revolutionary! And for the love of God, put down that thing, it won’t be needed this time."

"Why would you need it. I mean…"

"Sigh. Because last time I calibrated the Ion Stabilizer with reverse polarity instead, and it caused a chain reaction on the last chair’s molecular structure, which… Whatever, it didn’t burn up! Now put it down."

"Elsa, that’s… That’s so cool! But why would Adam build such a thing and then disappear? You would think that he would show this to the science fair and…"

"Ugh. He didn’t run away, you idiot. He shrunk! He and his loser friends. They all shrunk! That’s why nobody found them. That’s why they disappeared. Listen, remember that Friday morning when the power went out at school, we were at the library, weren’t we? I think that caused the machine to malfunction and short-circuit. It probably fired while they were in the way. It’s the only logical explanation."

"Holy shit! So, that means that they must be somewhere at the school then, right?"

"Doubt it. They were shrunk to about 1/5 inch. They probably got stepped on, or eaten by a bug, or a rat. No way they survived almost a month at that size."

"So, that means the machine is ours, then? Wow…"

"Correction, mine! You wouldn’t even know how to change a fuse inside it. I’m the one who operates it, understood? Me. And no one else. Got it?"

Annie let a sigh. "Oh come on Elsa! I thought we were friends…"

"Of course we are. And you will help me during my experiments. But the machine is mine. I operate it. I touch it." Elsa, of course, knew that it wasn’t true. Annie was just a tool for here, like everything else. Like that machine. Oooh, that machine. When the others will hear about it…

"Oh, so like an assistant. I will be you assistant, Dr. Elsa! – Annie said jokingly."

"Uhh, what? Oh, yeah sure."

"Is everything okay?"

Elsa seemed frustrated, which was weird considering five seconds before she was screaming in joy. But she had a good reason to be.

"No, no. This won’t work…"

"What are you talking about, Elsa? We have… er, you have shrinking machine. I mean, you’ll…"

"No, no, NO! Not like this! – Elsa threw a screwdriver on the ground. – Don’t you get it Annie!? Adam is the one who built this! Him! Not me, him! He’s the one who is going to receive the laurels! He’s the one who’s name is going to be written in the history books! Him, not me! DAMMIT, ADAM!! EVEN IN DEATH, HE FUCKS ME OVER!!!"

At this point, Elsa’s face was red. This wasn’t good, Annie knew it.

"Come on, Elsa… Come on, we have a shrinking machine… Who cares about history books? We can do whatever we want with this. Just imagine…"

Elsa turned her gaze towards Annie, a look of murder in her eyes. Annie knew that Elsa was not like the person in the mask that she tried to appear to other people. She knew about the darkness inside her. She even liked that side of her, that side willing to fuck over anyone that stands on her way. But Annie didn’t like to peek to into that darkness too much, especially when said darkness peeked back at her. You know what they say…

Then suddenly, a big grin appeared on her face.

"You’re right… Annie, you’re right! All I ever wanted was for people to recognize me for who I was, who I really was. Complete, unquestionable glorification. But I never got it. They never gave it to me. Well, guess what. I will make then beg for it! I WILL MAKE THEM PAY FOR IT!!!!" Elsa exploded into an evil laughter.

Annie started laughing too. Partly out of fear. Partly out of relief.

"I’m going to take a shower, Annie. We’ll talk tomorrow." Elsa approached Annie, putting a hand on her shoulder "I’m going to need your help Annie. There is going to be a lot of work." She looked at Annie with a serene expression.

"So, this means I will be your assistant?" Annie asked, with some apprehension.

"Of course, Annie. A good doctor always needs an assistant."

"And we are going to do a lot of science together, right?"

"Sure, Annie. A lot of science." Elsa gracefully hold her cheeks, then gave her strong hug. "We will accomplish great things together."

 

End Notes:

With a newfound thirst of vindication, Elsa is going to target her first targets.

 

CHAPTER III – Collecting The ‘Participants’ by Shrink-Curious
Author's Notes:

You cannot perform scientific experiments without participants. Whether they are willing or not… That’s another question.

 

CHAPTER III – Collecting The ‘Participants’

 

It was the end of the game. The Rosevalley Barracudas defeated the Portcrawl Piranhas by a long margin. After one final celebration, the Rosevalley Cheerleaders Group went to their locker rooms.

"Goddammit, why does Greg always acts like such a prick!?" Jessica threw her pompons to the ground.

"He’s just teasing you, forget about it, you know how he is…" Ashley started patting her on the back. She knew Jessica was the ring leader of the group, and when she wasn’t happy, the whole group wasn’t going to be happy.

"Yeah, yeah, I know… Gosh, I just wish he stopped pretending to flirt with the other girls. I am the one he is supposed to wink at, not other bitches!"

Jessica Denice was your typical spoiled 18 years old brat. Her father, Thomas Denice, was the CEO of the town’s building construction company, with several deals made with shopping centers, schools, and banks of the town. He had the mayor in his pocket, and whatever he wanted, he obtained it. Traits that were also passed down to her daughter. The tall brunette exerted her dominance over the school’s social groups.

"I swear to God, if I see one girl making a move on him, I will destroyer her!"

"Come on, they would have to be pretty stupid, Jess." Madison said, while opening her locker.

Madison Simpson and Ashley Marsh were Jessica’s second-in-commands. They followed her around like dogs, and made sure nobody double crossed her when she wasn’t around. Madison was African American with blue eyes, a rare combination that almost made Jessica jealous sometimes. Ashley was blond with a pony tail, and liked to wear tons of makeup, too much in fact.

Meanwhile, the rest of the girls were starting to take of their clothes, until one of them noticed something strange. Anne-Marie Regan appeared in front of the group, arms crossed, smug grin on her face.

"Howdy bitches!"

The group went silent. Jessica, Madison and Ashley, who were still discussing, turned their attention to the petite brunette.

"What. The. Fuck. Did you. Just say?" Jessica was in shock. No one has ever had the audacity to show her disrespect in such a way.

"What are you doing here, nerd!?" Madison asked furiously. "And who are you calling bitches!?"

"Well, duh! I am! Bitches…"

Jessica was starting to approach Annie, ready to smack that smug expression out of her face. Madison and Ashley were following suit. The rest of the group was preparing to witness a beating, some still in shock of what happened, others trying to hide their laughter. Everyone had their attention focused on Annie. Which was exactly what Elsa wanted, as she appeared behind the group, removing the large towel that was hiding the shrinking machine, and pressed a button.

A weird buzzing sound emanated from the machine. Some of the girls turned around to, wondering what was that sound. But it was too late. A flash of green light illuminated the locker room. And then, a blackout.

"Damn, dude, that was a hell of a touchdown!" Kyle congratulated his quarterback, Greg Saverino, while putting on his clothes. The team already finished their shower and were preparing to leave the locker room.

"You bet your ass it was!" Greg was tying his shoes. "But you know what else I am going to touchdown tonight?

"Bow chika wow wow!" said Robert, while doing a sexy dance.

"Yeah booy!" Replied Kyle

Robert Lyu and Kyle Freeman were Greg’s best friend. They’ve all know each other since childhood, and were inseparable since then. Robert was Asian, 5.9 feet tall and the team’s kicker. Kyle was tailback, had brown hair and was 6.2 feet tall, 1 inch taller than the blonde-haired Greg.

"By the way, everybody!" Greg climbed on a seat. "As you know, next Saturday is going to be the birthday of yours truly." Everyone in the room started cheering. "Yeah, I know, I know. Anyways guys, remember to bring girls to the party. Oh, and try to persuade them to bring their friends with them. Remember, the more, the merrier."

"Yeah, and don’t forget the booze!" Robert screamed, fist in the air.

"Yeah, don’t forget the… What the…" Greg stopped talking, as he realized two girls just entered the locker room. And they were carrying a shopping cart with them, with some kind of machine in it.

"Oh, good. You boys are all lumped together. I won’t need a distraction for this one." Elsa said, as she pressed a button. The same familiar buzzing sound was heard.

"Hey, what are you…" Kyle was interrupted, as a green flash illuminated the room, knocking everyone out.

"Greg! Greg! Wake up Greg!" Greg started opening his eyes. He was laying on the ground, light-headed, and the only thing he was seeing was Jessica’s face and behind her, a black roof.

"Wha… where… what’s going on…" As he looked around, noticing many other people, either sitting on the floor, walking around confused or comforting each other. One person was beating one of the walls, screaming for help. Wait, those weren’t random people. Those were his teammates. Kyle, Rob and the rest of the guys were there. And the girls… Those were the girls from the cheerleader group, still dressed in their uniform.

"Jessica? What happened?"

"I don’t know Greg! I don’t know! We were in the locker room, and then there was a green flash, and then we woke up here, and we don’t know how to get out, and everyone is freaking out, and I’m scared, and…"

"Babe! Jess! Calm down!" Jessica was visibly freaking out, tears were rolling on her face, a sense of desperation and fear was clearly visible from her. Greg started hugging her.

"Fuck man! Those glass walls are thick!" Kyle was tired of beating them. He almost tried to run and tackle one of them but Rob changed is mind.

"Look man, it’s not going to work, you’re just going to break your shoulder."

Meanwhile, Madison and two other girls, Samantha and Chelsey, were trying to calm Ashley, who was having a breakdown.

"THEY KIDNAPPED US!!!! THEY’RE GOING TO CUT OUR FINGERS!!! AND SEND THEM TO OUR PARENTS!!!" Her heavy mascara was rolling down her face, almost like she was crying oil. Sam and Chelsey spoke some reassuring words to her.

"They are not going to do anything Ashley, calm down please!"

"Yeah, Ashley, calm down, we need to focus!"

Madison, on the other hand, grew tired of the screaming, and gave her a good slap in the face. "Goddammit, chill the fuck out! My heads hurts!"

As Greg stood up, he looked around. They were in some sort of room. But not like any other room. It was huge. Almost the size of a Football field. The ceiling above them was very far away. Easily 6 stories tall. It almost seemed like a huge cathedral, but without the organ, seats, pillars, and everything else that makes a cathedral. Just a flat black floor and glass walls. But they seemed covered in something, a white sheet. Must have been a hell of a sheet to cover everything.

"This building is huge. There’s no way we are in the middle of nowhere." Greg said.

"I know, it looks like some kind of huge warehouse." Jessica said, as she was holding Greg’s arm tightly. Having her boyfriend close to her was calming her down. "I swear to God, the people who did this will pay! My father will bury them in cement!"

Kyle and Rob were approaching Greg.

"Hey man, glad to see you’re ok."

"Does any of you know how we ended up here? Remember anything? Kyle? Rob?"

"Sorry man, you’re the last person who asked this, nobody remembers anything. Just that we were in the locker room, and two girls showed up."

"Not just two girls! Elsa and Anne-Marie! They showed up in OUR locker room too" Jessica was freaking out again.

"Wait, who?" Kyle asked.

"You mean those two nerds? What do they have to do with this?" Rob inquired.

"Wait, you’re right…" Greg had a sudden realization. "I was looking at them when they showed up. The girls… I think they were them!"

Jessica turned towards Greg. "See? See? I knew it! I knew they were the ones behind this! I knew it!"

"But they’re just two girls. How could they…"

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*

The ground shook, while I loud, distant sound was heard.

"What the…" The group of teens did not have time to process what happened, as a second wave of quakes was heard.

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*

The quakes were intensifying, as if something huge was approaching. Terror was starting to build up around the group teenagers. Some were hugging each other, while others were backing away.

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*

It was getting louder and louder. Some of the girls fell on the ground, out of fear.

*BOOOOOOOOM, BOOOOOOOOM, *

Then it suddenly stopped. But something was off. Loud, booming voices were heard.

"LET’S SEE THIS THEN!" The white sheet that covered the glass-walled warehouse was lifted all the sudden, with a jarring, unrealistic speed. A flash of light illuminated the room and everybody covered their eyes, as they were adjusting to the ambient light. And so they did. But nothing could prepare them for what they were about to see.

Two gigantic faces appeared on the glass walls. Girl faces. A blond with long straight hair and green eyes, and a brunette with short curly hair and glasses. Elsa Phillis and Anne-Marie Regan.

"WELL, WELL! LOOKS LIKE OUR ‘PARTICIPANTS’ ARE IN GOOD HEALTH AND READY TO GO!"

 

End Notes:

Next chapter, the Queen Bitch of Rosevalley will start her ‘experiments’ on her poor citizens.

CHAPTER IV – The Fall by Shrink-Curious
Author's Notes:

As the group of kidnapped teenagers realize their situation, Elsa and Annie perform their first subject test.

 

CHAPTER IV – The Fall

 

Shock and terror spread onto the group of teens. Some were calling for their God, other were screaming their lungs out, other simply sat on the floor, unable to cope with what they just saw. However, many quickly realized where they were. This was not a warehouse. It was an aquarium. An empty aquarium, inside what seemed to be a room. No, an attic. But that wasn’t possible. How could it be? The only explanation was… No, that’s not possible!

“WELL, HELLO EVERYBODY!!! WELCOME, WELCOME!!!”

The teenagers covered their ears, screaming in pain. The booming voices were so loud that they could feel the soundwaves passing through their chests.

“Oooh, I see. Sorry, I guess I spoke too loud. Must have been the excitement. Don’t worry, me and my assistant will tone it down just for you.” Elsa started speaking more quietly.

“What did you do to us! Where are we!!!” Jessica was trembling. Greg hold her tightly, partly to comfort her, but also because he too was scared.

“They’re giants. They’re fucking giants, holy shit!!!” Ashley was one of the girls who fell on the ground.

“No, you idiot, they’re not giants, we shrunk!!!” Madison also visibly terrified, although she tried her best no to show it.

“We shrunk! Holy shit, we shrunk! We’re minuscule! What the hell! How did that happened!” Greg was holding Jessica tighter.

“What did you do to us, bitches!” Robert screamed.

Elsa and Annie were looking at the mini teens inside the aquarium, running around like a bunch of scared bugs.

“I wonder what are the saying” Annie asked “I can’t hear anything.”

“Of course you can’t Annie. Think for a second. They are the size of bugs. And behind a glass wall.” Elsa turned her back and reached for something. “Luckily for us, I have this. “

She showed to Annie what seemed to be an old MP3 player, with some modifications done to it. Namely, there was a small microphone that was connected on it. “Open the roof of the aquarium and watch the magic.”

The teens panicked as they saw the black roof of their prison disappear, and a huge hand holding a microphone approached them.

“AAAAH!!! Watch out!” Ashley and some other people were running to a corner of the aquarium. The rest of them kept shouting and screaming.

“Holy shit, I can hear them!” Annie exclaimed while putting one of the MP3 headphones, along with Elsa. Meanwhile, the teenagers covered again their hears in pain.

“Annie, be more quiet! You don’t want to deafen our test subjects!” Elsa said with a moderate tone.

“Ok, ok, sorry…” Annie whispered. Elsa turned her attention to the group.

“Anyways, as I was saying, hello everybody. How are you all doing? You must be wondering what happened to you. I can hear that some of you realized it already, but I’m going to explain it anyways for some of the … ahem… ‘slower’ people. You see, you were shrunk to the wonderful size of 1 centimeters (about 2/5 inches for the dimwits who never heard of metric). Not too small. Not too big. Just right. And all thanks to this wonderful machine right here.” She pointed towards the shrinking machine. ”Some of you probably recognize it, as I and my dear Annie went through the effort of bringing it into your respective locker rooms.”

“As for why? Well, you see, I grew tired of your disrespect toward my person. There is so much that I could accomplish, but all you baboons keep weighting me down, mocking me, ridiculing me. You never threated me as the person that I deserved to be treated. You never recognized my genius. You’re nothing more than a blob of hairless monkeys, following made up social norms, latching on the latest ‘trends’ because you lack any semblance of individuality. Well, no more. Now I am in charge. I am the one you should be following, the one you should obey. The one you should beg. I am you Queen.” Elsa said that last sentence with a cold, malicious tone in her voice.

“Yeah cunts, we’re own you now!“ Annie added.

“But don’t feel sad, my citizens. Because your Queen as a new purpose for all of you. You will all took part in a set of revolutionary scientific experiments, which will help my work in better understanding your condition at this size.”

As the group of frightened teenagers processed what was being said to them, Jessica pushed Greg aside and walked right below the microphone, shouting with all of her rage towards the sky.

“Listen here, you colossal whore!!! Who the FUCK do you think you are?!! Do you have any idea who my father is?!! When he finds out what you just did to us, he will demolish your house and turn it into a public restroom!!! And he will make sure you and you stupid parents are homeless!!! Turn us back to normal, or I swear I will make your life a living hell!!! I will make you eat shit!!! You and your imbecile friend!!! You fucking bitches!!!”

Everyone was in shock. They could not believe what Jessica just said. The girl was not used to be in a position of submission and she was clearly no handling it well.

“Jess, I don’t think threatening two giants like this is a really good idea.” Greg was becoming concerned for her girlfriend.

Annie put her hands on her mouth. She knew what was going to happen next was not going to be pleasant for Jessica.

Elsa on the other hand, did not seemed phased out by Jessica’s lashing out. In fact, she had a smirk on her face.

“Well, looks like we have our first volunteer.” Elsa quickly took out the microphone from the aquarium and reached her hand towards Jessica.

“What the… NOO STAY AWAY FROM ME!!!” She started running the other way. Greg ran towards her, wanting to protect her, even though he knew there was not really anything he could to against a living colossus made of flesh and bones.

But it was too late. As soon as she realized, a thumb and an index finger the size of a school bus grasped her body, and she was immediately lifted from the ground. Jessica whole upper body was covered in a warm, oily membrane, which she quickly recognized as Elsa finger ridges. She tried to scream and move, but the pressure exerted on her upper body barely allowed to breath, let alone move her arms.

“JESSICAAAAA!!!! NOOOO!!!!” Greg screamed as he watched her girlfriend disappear between two fingers and was lifted towards the sky. The rest of the group went back into full panic mode.

As she was holding the miniature teenager, Elsa carefully grasped Jessica’s legs with her other hand, which were the only visible part of her body, and let go of her upper body on the other hand. This resulted in Jessica’s upper body being free, while dangling on her legs, which were now the body parts grasped by Elsa’s fingers.

“AAAAHH!!! HELP ME!!! AAHH!” Free of the pressure of Elsa’s fingers, Jessica shrieked like she never did in her entire life.

With her other hand, Elsa brought a voice recorder near her face and pressed on a button.

“Elsa’s log #001. We’re the 8th July, 2016. I am ready to proceed to our first experiment. Test subject is an 18 years old female. This is going to be an endurance test, in order to assess how much a shrunken person’s body can resist the stress of a fall. The hypothesis is that at a shrunken height of 1 centimeter, the subject weight should be around 50 milligrams which, considering the force of gravity and air resistance, should result in a non-fatal fall. Annie, are you ready?”

“Yes Elsa.” Annie started filming the poor teenager with a camcorder.

“What?!!! Fall?!!! NOOOO!!! NO!!! NO!! NO!!!” Jessica felt a sudden force as she was being lifted even higher, almost making her threw up. Elsa raised her arm as much as possible, while still holding the screaming 18 year old. Bellow her, the hard wood floor of the attic, and a certain death.”

“Aaaaaand go!” With a simple release of Elsa’s fingers, Jessica plunged into the abyss. She felt the air rushing to her face as she accelerated faster and faster towards the floor, screaming. She closed her eyes, seeing her whole life flashing in front of her.”

*CRACK*

Greg, who watched what happened, fell on his knees, ripping out his hair. Ashley and Madison were in utter shock, not knowing what to say.

“Annie. Quickly, pass me the magnifying glass.” Annie followed suit, handling it to her with her free hand, still filming. They both kneeled near the body of the fallen teenager, with Elsa observing it through the magnifying glass and Annie zooming toward it.”

“aaah… aah…” Jessica managed to let out a few moans. She tried to move around but couldn’t feel her legs. Bones were sticking out of the flesh, with blood spraying from her open wounds. She could feel that some rib cages were broken too. She tried to crawl, but the pain was too intense. She started coughing blood.

“Interesting. Elsa’s log #002. 8th July, 2016. Subject seemed to have survived the fall. It’s moving its arms and seems to be breathing, indicating that the fall was not immediately fatal. Subject seems to be crawling, indicating consciousness. However, the amount of stress suffered by its body was considerably devastating, and will probably not survive without medical assistance. This result seems to refute our initial hypothesis. Annie, you can stop the recording.”

“Sure do, Elsa. Wow, that was awesome!”

“Yes, our first experiment was quite a success. Annie do me a favor and pass me the camcorder, I need to check something.”

As Elsa looked at the recorded video, Annie pointed towards Jessica “Elsa! Look! She is still crawling. She must be thinking there is a mini-hospital somewhere. What an idiot, ah!”

“Well, she won’t be crawling far.” Elsa closed the camcorder and stood up “Thank you Jessica, your contribution to science was really appreciated. Unfortunately, at your current state you are no longer of use to us, so I’m afraid I will have to dispose of you.”

On hearing this, Jessica stopped crawling, looked up, still in pain and coughing blood, and saw Elsa’s blue sandal hover above her

“noo… ah… *cough* el… sa… *cough* no..”

Jessica did not have time to continue, as Elsa’s sandal hit the ground with great force, decimating her body into a red paste. As she raised it, there was nothing left on the wood floor but a red spot.

“Hahaha! Cool!” Annie was getting way more joy out of this than she originally tough. Elsa’s just ended a human life. Like it was just a bug. And the thought that it was a spoiled arrogant bitch that always ridiculed her made it even better.

For Elsa, on the other hand, it was nothing more than simple, poetic justice. She finally got what she wanted. Incontestable, absolute dominion over the monkeys who were too dumb to recognize her genius. She at the top, them at the bottom, as it should be.

“Elsa! Honey! Come down! Dinner is ready!” Elsa’s mother could be heard from bellow the attic even though the trapdoor was closed.

“Ugh… dammit. Whatever, guess we’ll have to continue our experiments tomorrow. Annie, close the aquarium and put the blanket on top of it.”

The group of teenagers did not react as the giantess covered their prison once again. They were still in shock about what just happened. Some fainted, others laid on the floor in a fetal position. Most started crying.


End Notes:

After experiencing the horrific loss of her girlfriend, Greg is hellbent on getting revenge. But that will involve some sort of improvised escape…

 

CHAPTER V – Prison Break by Shrink-Curious
Author's Notes:

Against all warnings, Greg Saverino attempts to escape its glass prison, wanting nothing more but to bring justice for his girlfriend’s death.

 

CHAPTER V – Prison Break

 

It was 1am. Usually at this hour, most high-school teenagers were already in their beds, thinking about what they would do during their Summer Vacation. Going out camping, traveling to Europe, going to the beach… Some of them maybe even were already preparing for college. But not the Rosevalley’s team. Nor their cheerleaders. Instead of a cozy bed, what they had was a hard, cold plastic floor. And instead of Summer thoughts, a sense of desperation and dread. Most couldn’t sleep. They were sitting, laying on the floor, crying to the point that their tears dried out. Sobbing, lamenting.

Ashley was in a fetal position on the floor along with two other girls, still bawling. Madison was sitting with her head around her knees. Her head hurtled. She couldn’t stand Ashley insufferable crying. Many others were crying too, but Ashley’s howling was maddening. Even though she and Ashley were always along with Jessica, deep down she couldn’t stand them. Especially Ashley, with her high-pitched whining. But she knew her position gave her privileges. Advantages. So she endured them, always with a fake smile on her face. But no more. There were no more privileges. And no more Jessica.

“Hey Greg. How are you doing, man?” Robert put his hand on his shoulder. Kyle was behind him, not really knowing what to say. They were both concerned for their friend. He didn’t say anything since the two giantesses descended from the attic. He just looked up at one of the corners, with a worrying silence.

“Fuck it. I’m doing it”

“Greg? Doing what?” Greg’s sudden break of silence surprised Rob and Kyle.

“I’m getting out of here. I’m going to make those bitches pay.” Greg seemed eerily calm for someone who just witness the brutal murder of his loved one.

“Greg, you’re not thinking straight. We can’t get out of here. Come on, go try to get some sleep…”

“Of course we can.” Greg turned towards his two friends. They could see his red eyes, still dry from the crying. But there was something else. A look of confidence.

“Do you see that tube?” Greg pointed towards a black tube that was dangling on one of the corners. It traveled up to the aquarium roof. “I have an aquarium tank on my home. That’s the oxygen tube. When that girl put the roof back on its place, it must have fallen off.”

Kyle and Rob looked at each other, and then back at Greg. “Greg, you’re not seriously thinking what we’re thinking?”

“Yes, I am! I’m going to climb that tube and get out of here.  I do wall climbing, I’m used to it.”

“Are you insane? Do you see how tall that tube goes? That’s a 6 stories fall!” Rob said.

“Yeah. And even if you do make it, what are you going to do? At this size, you’re going to either be crushed, or eaten by a bug.” Kyle added.

“AND WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN TO US WHEN THESE TWO BICHES COME BACK TOMORROW!!! DIDN’T YOU SEE WHAT THEY DID TO JESS?!!!”

Rob and Kyle were caught by surprise by Greg’s sudden explosion. He was panting, a mixture of sadness and anger was visible from in eyes. Everyone in the aquarium noticed that outburst and turned their heads towards Greg.

“I… I’m sorry. I’m sorry guys. I didn’t mean…”

“It’s okay Greg. It’s okay. We know” The two friends were trying to comfort him.

“Look, I want to do this okay? If there is a chance that I can catch someone’s attention, no matter how infinitesimal, I’m taking it. Fuck those two. There is nothing you can do to stop me. They’re going to pay. But I’m going to need your help.”

“Huh, Greg, I mean…”

“No, I’m not asking you to come with me. But you’ll have to help me grasp the tip of the tube.”

Rob and Kyle looked again at each other.

“All right, Greg. We’ll help you. For Jessica”

“For Jessica”

As they approached the dangling tube, Rob and Kyle kneeled as they were ready to catapult Greg towards the tip. At their size, it was a 13 foot jump, which was not small feat.

“You know, it’s usually the cheerleaders who do this…” Kyle said jokingly, trying to ease the mood.

“Well, there’s always a first for everything, right?” replied Rob.

“All right guys, one… two… Three!” Greg was projected upwards, approaching the tip of the tube very fast. A little too fast in fact.

“Oh shit!” Greg was projected way higher than he and his friends expected, surpassing the tip of the tube. Surprised by this unexpected result, Greg tried to awkwardly grab the black plastic. Thankfully, at his size, the ridges and roughness of the tube’s plastic were big and exaggerated enough so he could have some sort of grip.

“Hell, yeah Greg!” The two friends rejoiced.

Greg started carefully climbing the tube. His small size meant that he was also more light, so he was not getting as tired as he though. It was also probably why he was catapulted way higher than planned. However, grasping at the right imperfections of the plastic was essential to properly climb, as he learned during his climbing lessons. One false move and he was set to get a broken bone. The higher he was getting, the costlier the mistake. Unfortunately, this climbing section did not include a safety rope.

As Greg was at the middle of his climb, the rest of the shrunken teenagers who were watching the three friends started approaching.

“What are doing?” asked Jeffrey.

“What does it looks like, idiot? He’s climbing the fucking thing! Holy shit!” replied Daniel. Daniel Watson was the most arrogant guy in the team. He wasn’t really liked by the rest of the team, especially due to his hot temper. “What are you guys waiting for, come on! Help me jump!”

“Uuh, what? Dan, I don’t think that…” Kyle and Rob did not have time to argue with Daniel, as he raised his tone. “I said, help me jump, dammit! Come the fuck on!”

“Dan, you don’t get it, Greg is used to climbing, he had…”

“I DON’T GIVE A FUCK!!! I’M NOT GOING TO ROT IN THIS FUCKING PRISON!!!” Daniel was starting to become red. “Fine, you don’t want to help?! Jeff! Mark! Help me jump!”

Daniel’s friends approached Rob and Kyle, and pushed them back. They didn’t try to fight back. “Hey, if you want to break your neck, be our guest!”

“Fuck you. You want to stay here? Be my fucking guest too.” Daniel put his foots on top of Mark and Jeff’s hands and was catapulted upwards. However, unlike Greg, he did not know how to properly grab the plastic wall, and has he grabbed it, started slipping and fell.

“Ouch! Fuck” Thankfully, the fall was not that high, and adding to the fact that he was way lighter at his size meant that he didn’t break anything. But it sure did hurt like hell.

“Shit! Fuck! Mark! Jeff! Again!”

“Dan, stop it, you’re going to hurt yourself!” Some of the teens tried to convince him to stop, but they knew it was hopeless.

“Uugh, whatever, let it break his ass!” Madison said has she was the only one sitting away from the crowd.

After a second attempt, Daniel managed to successfully grab the plastic tube.

“Holy shit, look!” Kyle pointed towards the sky.

“I know, right?!” Daniel started laughing as he looked down to the crowd. But they weren’t looking at him. They were looking upper. Way upper. As he turned his head towards the roof, he saw Greg approaching the end of the tube and disappearing through a small aperture.

“He did it, he fucking did it, Kyle!” Rob grabbed him by the shoulders and started shaking him.

“Look!” Greg, appeared again at the edge on the roof. He was using the white cloth that was covering the aquarium to climb down the glass wall. Climbing down using the fiber of the tissue was a piece of cake compared to what he had just done. Rob and Kyle ran towards the bottom of the glass wall, so they could say goodbye to their friend.

As they arrived near the wall, Greg had just finished climbing the tissue, and looked at his two friends. They started talking, but could barely hear each other. Greg simply put his hand on the glass wall and then proceeded to crawl below the white fabric, disappearing once and for all.

Meanwhile, Daniel was still at the middle of his climb and seemed to have stopped.

“Fuck, were do I grasp know? I’m stuck!” He started to realized that he probably should have been listening to his colleagues. Being an inexperienced climber, he was already tired midway, and was starting to panic. “Ok, ok, maybe this one…”

*SLIP*

“FUUUUUUUCK!” Daniel fell, to everyone’s horror.

*CRACK*

“AAAAAAAAAHH!!! FUCK!!! FUCK ME!!!!” the crowd quickly surrounded him. The fall was not high enough to mess him up like it had happened to Jessica, but he did break a leg, a wrist, and a few ribs.

“Fuck man! We told you! We fucking told you!” Mark and Jeff tried to help their friend.

Rob and Kyle looked at each other. At least one thing was certain. Nobody else was going to try to pull off that stunt.

“Yep, as expected…” Madison said to herself, as she played down and tried to sleep.


End Notes:

Elsa is not going to be happy about the disapearance of one of his subjects. And someone will have to pay for this...

CHAPTER VI – Running With Scissors by Shrink-Curious
Author's Notes:

When she finds out that one of her subjects ran away, Elsa is going to unload her anger in a very messy way.

 

CHAPTER VI – Running With Scissors

 

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*

Some of the teens woke up by the tremors, while others started to brace themselves.

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*

“Annie, put the cardboard box down here.”

*BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMM*

“Goddammit, be careful Annie!”

“Sorry, sorry”

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*

Once again, the white blanket disappeared out of the sudden, and the familiar flash of light blinded everyone, followed by the sight of the two terrifying faces.

“Rise and shine, my dear peasants. Stand up for your Queen” Elsa was excited. Today was the first day of Summer Vacation. Which meant she had all the time in the world for continuing her experiments.

“Didn’t you hear. Stand up!” Annie was looking angrily at the crowd.

The scared teenagers followed suit, their legs shaking. Everyone except one. Daniel was still on the ground. He had to endure the pain from his fractures throughout the entire night.

“Well, well, do we have a rebel here? Disobeying your Queen?” Elsa was ready to grab the poor teen when she noticed something. “Wait a minute…”

“Come on Elsa, let’s make the rebel pay!” But Elsa seemed distracted. She took out her magnifying glass and was looking at the crowd while counting.

“Nineteen… Twenty… Twenty-one… What the fuck!” The sudden loud sound was deafening for the poor teenagers.

“What? What happened Elsa?”

Elsa removed the roof of the aquarium, and noticed a dangling oxygen tube. After looking at it, she turned her attention to the small crowd, and then to Annie. Her face turned red, and a look of murder was visible from her eyes. She grabbed Annie by the arm and dragged her away from the aquarium.

“Hey, what are you doing?!”

“Look at this!” She showed the aquarium’s roof right to her face.

“Uuh, what?”

“Don’t ‘Uuh what’ me! Look at this! Do you see this?!” She grabbed the dangling tube with her other hand.

“It’s a tube…”

“Yes Annie! It’s a fucking tube! A tube that was not supposed to be dangling from the roof like that!” Annie was starting to get scared. “When you closed the roof yesterday, did you noticed a tube dangling?! Did you?! ANSWER!!!”

“N-no, I don’t think so… I mean I didn’t pay attention to it but…”

Elsa’ threw the aquarium roof on the ground. “Goddammit, Annie! One of them escaped!”

“Wait, what?! But…”

“There were 22 subjects left on the aquarium yesterday! 10 females and 12 males! Now there are only 11 males! Do the fucking math!”

“One of them escaped... using the…”

“Yes, using the tube!” Elsa’s expression was scaring Annie, her fists clenching like she was about to smack her.

“I… I’m sorry Elsa… I didn’t mean…” Annie was starting to tear up. “I’m sorry, I’ve… *Sniff* I’ve failed you… I’m sorry… *Sniff*” She started to look down.

Elsa closed her eyes and let a deep breath. “Sigh… Look, don’t cry. I’m not mad that one of them escaped. I’m mad because you are supposed to me my assistant. What kind of assistant let’s a test subject run away?”

As much as she was angry at the situation, Elsa knew there was no point in unloading her rage at Annie. Sure, she fucked up, but then again, she herself could have certified that everything was ok before going to dinner yesterday. Those are her test subjects after all. Plus, she still needed Annie’s help for her experiments, and kicking her out was not possible at this point.

“All right, apology accepted. Just promise me you will be more careful in the future, all right?” She held Annie’s chin back up and smiled at her.

Annie looked back at Elsa. “I’m sorry… *Sniff* I promise I will be more careful… I promise…”

“Good, let’s go back then.”

“Wait! What about the one that escaped?”

“Don’t worry about it. I’ll think of something. Now come. We need to teach our subjects a lesson.” Elsa grabbed the aquarium’s roof and gave it to Annie. “Hold this”

Deep down, she was still furious about the escape, and needed to discharge her anger towards something. Those puny shrunken teens will do just fine. As she approached the glass prison, she took her MP3 device and approached the microphone towards the scared crowd.

“Listen carefully, you little shits. I know one of you bugs escaped. And I know it did it thanks to this tube.” She pointed to the roof with the dangling oxygen tube that Annie was holding. “Now here’s what is going to happen. You’ve angered your Queen. And some of you will be punished for this. So if you don’t want to be part of that punishment, you better tell me right now how your friend did it, and where it went. Now speak.”

The group of teenagers looked terrified at the giantess. They were all scared in opening their mouths, especially after what happened to Jessica.

“His name was Greg! He asked his friends to catapult him so he could grab the tube and escape! We don’t know where he went! He only said that he was going to look for someone’s help! He didn’t tell us anything else, I swear!”

Everyone looked in disbelief at Madison, who was screaming at the giant microphone. Although last night she was siting away from the crowd when Greg made his escape, she still paid attention about what was going on. It’s a skill that she gained over the years, especially thanks to being one of Jessica’s former general. The skill of knowing about everything that was going on, and report it to the Authority. And right now, she knew the Authority was Elsa Phillis.

And it worked. She caught Elsa’s attention. “Good, at least some of you are cooperative. And what about that fellow who refused to stand up? Why is he still lying on the floor?”

Madison looked at the poor Daniel, who was still in pain over last night’s fall. He looked at her with a terrified expression. She could tell he was begging her without saying anything.

“He tried to escape too, but fell midway! He injured himself badly! That’s why he did not stand up!” Madison was not a heartless monster. She knew she just condemned Daniel and felt bad about it. But once she caught the giantess attention, she knew she could not lie to her. Elsa wasn’t like Jessica, she was smart. The kind of person that easily detects bullshit. And she needed to be on Elsa’s good side.

“YOU BITCH!!! YOU FUCKING BI-“ Daniel did not have time to finish screaming, as a pair of bus-sized fingers quickly grasped him, and were raised towards the sky. She took the microphone out of the aquarium.

“I’m disappointed in all of you, I really am. I thought that yesterday’s little demonstration with poor Jessica would be enough to obtain your obedience. But I was wrong and now I have a wild test subject running around my house, invading my privacy. I guess I need to be more clear about your what happens when you try to fuck with me. Annie, the camcorder!”

Elsa approached a desk, still holding the screaming Daniel on her fingertips, and grabbed her voice recorder. “Elsa’s log #003. 9th July, 2016. We are going to proceed to our second experiment. Test subject is male and suffered some injuries during a fall, when it attempted to escape the aquarium. This experiment will test its body’s resistance to a cut. Main hypothesis is that the subject will not survive.”

“CUT?!!!! WHAT CUT?!!! AAAAH, PLEASE NOOO!!! Daniel’s upper body was dangling on Elsa’s fingertips, and tried to looked around him. The immense pain from his fall and the blood flowing to his head made it difficult. However, he saw something. Elsa put down the voice recorder and went for a carboard box with a bunch a thing in it. She grabbed something. It was a pair of scissors. “NOOOOO!!!!! OH FUCK!!!!!! FUCK NOOOOO!!!! AAAAAAAH!!!!

She approached the aquarium, holding the screaming teenager near the bottom of the glass wall. She wanted everyone to see. “Annie, start recording. And don’t forget to zoom in closely.”

With her other hand, she brought the scissors right near the glass wall, and put Daniel’s upper body between the two metal guillotines. Everyone was screaming in horror, as they knew what was going to happen. Some turned away, not wanting to see it. Madison was one of them.

“PLEEEAAAASSEEE!!! OOOH GOD!!! PLEASE NOOOO!!! NOOOOOOOO!!! FUUUCK!! FUU-“ 

*SNIP*

Daniel’s upper body fell below the bottom of the glass wall. As the blood-painted blades of the scissors parted away, Daniel’s lower body, still being grasped by Elsa’s fingertips, appeared. His guts were falling down, along with a river of blood. Some teens started vomiting.

“Annd, cut!” Elsa said to Annie.

But she wasn’t done yet.

As Annie stopped the recording. Elsa put the scissors away, reached down for Daniel’s lifeless upper body with her two fingers, and pressed it towards the glass wall, so the crowd could see the result in all its glory, dangling intestines included. Elsa then crushed the corpse into a pulp with her index finger.

*CRUSH*

She smeared the finger all the way down, creating a bloody mark along the glass wall. At this point the crowd was going insane.

“But, Elsa! You told me to cut!” Annie exclaimed.

“I know. This last part wasn’t for the experiment. I just wanted to send them a message.” She then approached her head towards the glass wall, with the gory mark between her and the crow.  “May this bloody decoration be a constant remainder to you all. Don’t try to fuck with me.”

As she threw Daniel’s lower body away, went back for the desk and grabbed the voice recorder. “Elsa’s log #004. 9th July 2016. As expected, the subject did not survive the cut. No big surprise here.” She knew that experiment was useless. But damn, it felt good. Soo good that the immense anger that she had a few minutes before seemed to have vanished.

She then turned her head towards Annie. “Annie, be a dear and go bring me the duct tape. We are going to do the stinky one next.”

“Aw, yeah!” She quickly rushed to the cardboard box. Annie knew about the ‘stinky one’, she suggested it to Elsa. It was about time she participated in the experiments.


End Notes:

Next chapter, Annie is going to have a more active part in the new experiment.

CHAPTER VII – The ‘Stinky One’ by Shrink-Curious
Author's Notes:

Elsa and Annie continue to torment the shrunken teens with a new experiment.

 

CHAPTER VII – The ‘Stinky One’

 

As Annie and Elsa were away from the aquarium, Jeffrey and Mark started charging at Madison.

“You killed him bitch! You fucking killed him!” They were screaming at her, while Rob, Kyle and others tried to restrain him.

“I didn’t kill him! Elsa did!” Madison wasn’t’ afraid to speak back at the 6 feet tall angry football players, even though she was only 5.3 feet. “What was I supposed to do, lie?! Then I would have been on those fucking scissors!!

“Well maybe you should have, bitch!”

“Jeff, Mark, enough!!” Rob raised his voice. “We warned him! We told him it was not a good idea, but he did it anyway!”

Panic was flooding the crowd. Some were still vomiting, other were crying uncontrollably.

Meanwhile, Elsa was looking at the video footage that Annie took. She may be a dumb idiot, but she was particularly good at shooting videos.

“There it is! Let’s go Elsa!” Annie was carrying a roll of duct tape, jumping like a happy child.

“Calm down Annie, we still need to select our subjects. Although, now that I think of it, hand me a piece of tape.” Elsa used the scissors that previously killed Daniel to cut a small piece of tape.

As they approached the aquarium once again, the group of teenagers started dispersing again. Elsa put the microphone near the inside of the glass wall and held in place it using the piece of tape. “There, know I don’t have to constantly hold that stupid mic like I’m some kind of reporter.” Elsa and Annie both put an earphone on their ear.

“Anyways, hopefully you now have learned your lesson, and we can move on. I’m going to need two subjects. A male and a female. Any volunteers?”

The shrunken teens started pleading for their life, screaming and crying.

*Sight* Even at this size, they still won’t shup up. Whatever, I guess I’ll choose myself.” She took her magnifying glass. The crowd ran away in terror as the giantess’s hand reached for the bottom of the aquarium.

“AAAAAHHH!!! NOOOO!!! GOD, NOOOO!!!!” Richard Murdock was grabbed by the deadly fingers and lifted towards the sky.

“RICHARD!!! NOOO!!!” Susan Mercer, Richard’s girlfriend, watched in horror as his loved was snatched away by the evil giantess.

“Aaand, we have our first volunteer! Annie hold it for a second, please.” She dropped him towards Annie’s open palm. “Don’t’ drop it!”

“Don’t worry, I won’t.” Annie was decisive in not disappointing Elsa again.

“And now for the next one.” Elsa reached for the female test subject, looking through the magnifying glass. “Uuuum, ah! There we go.” The two fingers grasped none other than Madison Simpson.

“AAAAH!! NOOO!!! PLEASE MY QUEEN, I’LL DO WATHEVER YOU WANT! ANYTHING!!! I’LL BE YOUR LOYAL SERVANT!”

Elsa stopped midway. She remembered that voice. It was the one who spilled the beans about Daniel.

“Elsa? What’s going on?” Annie asked.

Elsa smiled and put down Madison back on the floor of the aquarium. “Anything, uh? I like that. You’re definitely not like the others.”

As Madison stoop up, she looked up, still shaking from the whole ordeal. “Th… thank you…”

“That’s not fair!” screamed Ashley. “She has been a bitch to everyone this whole time, and now she gets a free pass?! Bullshit!” Ansley was still mad at the slap she received from Madison yesterday, as well as her total indifference to her emotional state. She thought Madison was her friend, but now she could see her true colors.

Elsa raised an eyebrow. “I see. What’s your name, Madison right? The one who used to hang around with good old Jessica? Well Madison, it looks like Ashley disagrees with this decision of mine. She disagrees with the Queen. Are you going to let her disrespect me like that, Madison? Or are you going to show your loyalty?”

As Madison looked at the giant Elsa, she knew what she had to do. She already passed the point of no return. Without warning, she tackled Ashley to the ground and started beating her. Mark, Jeffrey and a bunch of other teens approached the two girls to try to separate them.

“Stop! No one intervenes! Or I am going to rip you to pieces!” Elsa said, without trying to raise her voice too much. Everyone froze in terror. Everyone except Madison, who kept punching Ashley. The adrenaline rush made her indifferent to her surroundings, she just had one thing in mind. End Ashley as quickly as possible.

“Aaah! *Smack* Bitch! *Smack* Let go of me!” Ashley tried to fight back, but Madison did not gave her the opportunity.

“Shup up! *Punch* Just shut up! *Punch* Just shut… *Punch* your… *Punch* fucking… *Punch* whore… *Punch* mouth! *Punch* For… *Punch* Once! *Punch*”

Everyone looked in shock as Madison was turning Ashley’s face into a bloody pulp. Then she stopped. Ashley was not talking anymore. Her face was unrecognizable, her eyes and lips bloated with bood. Then all of the sudden, she felt two giant fingers snatching her towards the sky.

“NOOOOOOO!!!! I DID WHAT YOU WANTED!!!!! AAAAAH!!!! PLEASE, MY QUEEN!!!!”

“Calm down, peasant! You Queen is pleased with your loyalty.” Elsa dropped the scared girl on her palm. “Annie stay there, I’m coming back. And don’t drop your subject!”

“Uuuh… ok, Elsa. But…” Annie did not have time to finish, as Elsa went over the cardboard box, still holding Madison on her palm. She grabbed a small empty blue toppleware and carefully dropped Madison inside it. “You are going to stay here for now, peasant. Don’t’ worry, I have better plans for you.” She then closed the toppleware and put it on a desk.

“What was that for?” asked Annie.

“Did you forget? I told you about my long-term experiment. The ‘New Genesis’ project? Ring any bells? Well, we just have our first subject.”

“Ooh, I see. I don’t really like her, thought. She called me a nerd and…”

“Annie, we don’t like anyone of them, you idiot! But she was the first to respect my authority, so she deserved a spot. Now shut up, I still need a second subject. Unless you want to cancel the ‘stinky one’…”

“Nononono, let’s do it, pleeeease” Annie begged with puppy eyes.

“Fine then.” Elsa put back her earphone and snatched another girl, Jennifer Summers.

“AAAAAAHHHHH!!!! PLEASE, QUEEEEEN!!!! I’LL DO WATH YOU WANT TOO, QUEENN!!!!”

“Sorry honey, that won’t work a second time. Gosh, I hate people who follow trends… Annie!” She dropped the poor girl on Annie’s palm.

“Richard! Help me!!!” She ran and hugged Richard, who was also terrified.

“Ih ih!  Look at them. Soo helpless.” Annie smiled at the terrified couple on her palm, with a quiet, yet quirky voice. “I wonder what is going on in their heads? They have no idea what’s in store from them.“

Jenny and Richard shivered at those words. Annie’s face was so big and so close, they could see themselves in the reflection of her glasses. A terrifying vision of two bug sized humans on a human palm, which further cemented their sense of utter despair.

“All right, Annie, sit here please. You know what to do.” Elsa brought one chair with her. “Oh, and give me the subjects. Carefully.”

“Here, take them.” Annie handed over the scared duo to Elsa by dropping them on her palm. As she sat on the chair, she noticed that Elsa was wearing a medical mask.

“Why the mask?” Annie said as she started removing one of her tennis shoes.

“What do you think? I’m don’t want to smell your stinky feet, stupid. Ew!”

“Hey!” Annie felt a little offended at the remark. But then again, she remembered that was the point. After removing her tennis, she proceeded to remove her grey sock.

Meanwhile, Jenny and Richard felt a powerful smell hit them like a bus. At their size, any insignificant smell was greatly amplified, and the emanating odor from Annie’s feet and tennis was too much to bear. After removing it, they saw Annie holding the sock open with her two hands.

“Jesus, Richard! What are they doing!”

“I don’t fucking know! PLEEEEAASE, SPARE US!!!! PLEAS-“ Richard studently felt two giant fingers snatching him, then saw himself hanging over a grey abyss. A giant, stinky, grey abyss.

Abyss. Sock. It didn’t take much to add things up. “Oh God! PLEASE NOOOO!”.

“Elsa’s log #005. 9th July 2016. In this experiment, we will test the subject resistance to harsh environmental condition. High pressure, heat, humidity, and odor will be enforced on two subjects, male and female. We hypothesize that the subjects’ survival instinct will drive them to survive these harsh conditions. Annie, action!”

As Elsa parted her fingers, Richard felt himself falling toward his doom. Everything went black as he hit a bunch of ropes, which he quickly realized were, in fact, the fabric of the sock. The air was incredibly hot and humid, like he was in a swamp in the middle of an Amazonian rainforest. And the smell. God, the smell. It was so strong, he almost could not breathe.

*Cough* OH GOD! *Cough* *Cough*”

“AAAAAHHHH” He heard someone else falling near him. “JENNY! *Cough* IS IT YOU? *Cough*

“RICHAAAA- *Cough* *Cough* HEEELP!!! *Cough*!”

As they approached each other, they could see the light coming from above. Elsa and Annie’s face were looking at them, while Annie was filming.

“GET US OUT *Cough* OUT HERE!! *Cough* *Cough* PLEEEASE!!” However, instead of help, they saw the giantesses faces disappear. Then, the light started fading away, and their hearts dropped. Up there, they saw a foot entering the cavern.

“OH FUUUCK!!! *Cough* JENNY!!! RUUUUN!!!!” Richard dragged the crying Jenny by the arm, and tried to run over the giant fibers of the sock. They could feel the giant flesh monster approaching behind them. As they reach the tip of the sock, they could do nothing more than to await their doom as the feet was about to hit them like a colossal cruise ship.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!” They felt the impact of the wall of humid flesh. Air was blow out of their lungs. The poor teenagers didn’t realized it, but they were being pressed in the region under the giant toes.

“Richard… *Cough* Help…”

“Fu.. *Cough* Fuck

However, the worst was still to come. All of the sudden, they felt a sudden force press them even harder, accompanied by a loud sound.

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*

“Aaaaaaahhh!!!! *Cough*” The couple could feel once again the air coming out of their lungs, as the pressure was unbearable. This fact, coupled with the abominable air, made it harder and harder to breath.

“I don’t want *Cough* to die *Cough* *Cough* Richaaaard!!!”

Meanwhile, Annie was standing up, having put her tennis back. “Ha! How about that, assholes!?”

“Do you feel them?” Elsa asked, as she removed her mask.

“I think so. They feel like two small bugs stuck on my feet. I think they’re under my toes. God, can you imagine how they must feel. I wonder if they’ll survive…”

“It’s a possibility. We’ll see in about 5 hours.”

“Cool. Thanks, by the way.”

“Uh? For what?”

“Well, for accepting my idea.”

“Oh. That’s fine. To be honest, I actually though it was a pretty good idea.”

“Really?! Thank you soo much Elsa!” It was rare for Elsa to give her praise for anything. She was used to hear so many ‘stupid’ here and ‘idiot’ there, that it felt incredible receiving any kind of positive comment.

“Yeah, yeah! Come on, we have more experiments to do.”

Madison, in the meantime, could see anything outside the blue plastic walls. But she heard everything. And it suddenly it her. It could have been her.

 

 


End Notes:

How many more experiments will the shrunken teenagers endure? Will some of them lose their minds? How more cruel can Elsa and Annie be? What happened to Greg? Find out next chapter.

CHAPTER VIII – Learning Fast by Shrink-Curious
Author's Notes:

Annie looks after the test subjects, while Elsa shows Madison her new home. Meanwhile Greg tries to survive the dangers of Elsa’s house.

*By the way, I know I’ve used Ashley’s name on two different characters in the previous chapter, I’ve corrected this. That’s what happens when making up people’s name on the spot…*

 

CHAPTER VIII – Learning Fast

 

“Annie, do me a favor and watch over the aquarium, will you? I need to handle our subject in the toppleware. And for Christ’s sake, don’t do anything stupid.”

“Ok, Elsa.”

“I’m serious! Don’t touch anything. You better don’t let anyone else escape.”

“I know, I know! Jeez…” Annie approached the aquarium, still feeling Richard and Jennifer on the undertoes of her feet. “Ih ih! It tickles!”

Saying that panic prevailed in the group of shrunken teenagers would be an understatement. At this point, the aquarium looked like an Asylum. Girls and Boys were both sitting on the ground, mumbling, hugging each other’s, sobbing while in fetal position, etc. Sanity was starting to slowly fade away for the weaker minded, and the morbid sight of Daniel’s gory remains on the glass wall surely wasn’t helping.

“She’s not breathing *Sob* She’s not breathing…” Chelsey and Samantha were kneeling over their friend’s body, crying, while Rob was trying to perform CPR.

“Fuck man! Greg was right, we should have gone out of here when we still could!” Kyle said. He was holding Susan in his arms, who was still catatonic over the loss of her boyfriend from the cruel giantesses. He tried to appear strong to comfort her, but it wasn’t possible anymore. “We should have gone out, Rob! Why didn’t we got out?!”

“Kyle, shut up and help me! I’m losing her!”

“Look at her Rob! She’s fucking gone! Madison killed her! That bitch!”

“Fuck!” Rob sat down, exhausted. Kyle was right, Ashley was dead.

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*

“Oh shit!” Rob quickly got up, as the giant Annie got near their prison.

“Fuck! What now?!” Kyle exclaimed, as Susan started screaming like a banshee. Chelsey and Samantha hugged each other, terrified.

“I’M WATCHING YOU, LITTLE SHITS! YOU’D BETTER BEHAVE!“ The Titaness was holding her arms, looming angrily over the scared crowd, while wearing the earphones. “I CAN HEAR EVERYTHING YOU’RE SAYING, BY THE WAY! SO, WATCH YOUR TONGUE!”

....

Elsa entered her room while carrying the blue toppleware. It looked like your typical nerd room - science awards, microscope, telescope, some motherboards and electric components on the desk. She put the toppleware on her bed, approached her wardrobe, and opened the lock that was holding it closed. Elsa was very insistent in keeping her experiments private, including to her parents. And this experiment in particular was extra secret.

“Ah, there it is!” She took out another aquarium from the wardrobe. Except this one was bigger. And wasn’t empty. “Uuuf!” She put it on her desk. Even without water, it was pretty heavy. In fact, she usually would have asked Annie to carry it out, but she was needed on the attic. She then took the toppleware and gently emptied inside the aquarium.

“AAAAAAAHHHH” Madison screamed as she fell on her ass. Thankfully, at her size she didn’t really injured herself, but it still hurt. She stood up, looking around.

“What the…” She could not believe what she was seeing.

“DO YOU LIKE IT? THIS IS YOUR NEW HOME.” Elsa’s voice boomed.

Madison was standing in the middle of a wooden plaza. All around her, big, brown, wooden buildings were visible. I front of her was what looked like some kind of town hall. But how could it be possible? She was still shrunken. However, she noticed something. The ‘planks’ that were covering everything around her were not regular wood planks. They were matchsticks. This was a mock-up town built with matchsitcks. There was even plastic vegetation and plastic trees all around.

“AS YOU CAN SEE, SCIENTIFIC EXPERIEMTENTS AREN’T MY ONLY OCCUPATION. I ALSO LIKE TO BUILD MOCKUPS. AND THIS ONE IS VERY SPECIAL. THIS ONE WAS BUILT JUST FOR THE LIKE OF YOU. WELCOME TO ‘NEW GENESIS’.” Elsa opened her arms. “FEEL FREE TO LOOK AROUND. DON’T’ WORRY. I’LL COME BACK FOR YOU.”

And with that, Madison saw another roof covering her surrounding, followed by a blanket. Except this one was blue, with some white clouds drawn on it. Then, a flash of light illuminated the matchstick-built town, as a lamp on the roof turned on.

*BOOOOOOOOOOOM*

*BOOOooooooooom*

*booooooom*

*boom*

*BANG*

As she heard the door closing, Madison looked around. “You got to be kidding me…” She used to call Elsa a ‘no-life’, but she didn’t realize how little of a life she truly had. This whole thing must have taken years to build. Did she plan this whole thing all this time? No, it couldn’t be.

At least she was thankful to still be alive and well. For now…

....

“Shit!” Greg exclaimed, as he almost fell over.

Moving inside the house’s walls was not easy, since everything was almost pitch black. At least when he walked around the attic that night, after escaping the aquarium, the Moon provided some light, which helped Greg moving around. The dust, however, was not pleasant. At his size, dust looked like sand. He heard somewhere that dust was mainly composed of human skin. Which meant that the ‘sand’ he was walking on was, in fact, pieces of dead skin. Yuk! After three hours of walking, he had found something. A crack on the floor, large enough so he could squeeze inside. Greg knew that trying to climb down the attic at his size was impossible, especially considering that the attic’s trapdoor was not really designed for 1 cm people. However, moving inside the walls could allow him to easily move around the house. That is, of course, if he did not encounter a rat on the way. After another hour of walking in almost darkness, under the attic’s floor, Greg took a wrong step, and lost balance. Thankfully, he quickly grabbed the wooden edge and climbed back. “That was close!”

And now, there he was.

Greg had reached the inside of one of the walls, which meant the hard part was about to start.

He had to climb down.

Half an hour later, he could see some light entering from a small crack. It was probably morning, he thought. Greg had not sleep that night. He was also hungry. And tired. God, what he would give for a cozy bed, and a good breakfast. But then he remembered he had another objective in mind. And that objective was the driving force that allowed him to keep going.

 “Wait, what!? A crack!” Greg quickly rushed towards the light, trying not to fall towards the abyss. As he reached the small opening, the flash of light blinded him. After walking so many hours in darkness, his eyes needed some time to adjust.

It was a bathroom’s floor.

“Come on… Almost there…” This crack was slightly smaller than the previous one, which meant he had to squeeze harder.

*Plop*

He fell down on the hard, cold, tile floor. Looking around the bathroom, Greg felt overwhelmed. He could see the sink, the toilet, the bathtub and the rest of the furniture towering over him, like colossal skyscrapers. Distant shapes seemed distorted, due to his field of view at his size. It was a truly scary sight. For the first time, Greg truly grasped how small and insignificant he really was.

He started moving forward. In front of him, he could see what looked like a red forest, which he quickly recognized as the bathroom carpet.

*booom*

*boooOOOOOOM*

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*

*CLICK*

“Oh shit!” Greg braced for what was about to come inside the bathroom. As the massive door opened, a giant figure appeared. A middle aged blonde woman, with short hair. She was wearing jeans and a red-white flannel shirt. And she kind of looked like Elsa.

“That must be her mother!” Greg thought. However, as the steps started becoming louder and louder, he realized he could be in danger, as the colossal woman was approaching his position. With no time to think, Greg did the first thing that came on its mind.

Hide in the carpet! Quick!

....

The scared teenagers were staring at Annie’s enormous face. She was bending over the table holding the aquarium and was looking at the miniature crowd with a smirk on her face. Yet, she was starting to get bored.

“COME ON, DO SOMETHING. GOD, YOU’RE DULL.” She put her finger on her lips. “OH, I KNOW! WHY DOSEN’T ONE OF YOU PEE ON THE BITCH’S BODY?”

The crow was speechless. Did she really say that?

“YEAH! THAT’S GOING TO BE FUNNY. COME ON, I WANT ONE OF YOU GIRLS TO TAKE OF YOUR SHIRT AND START PEEING ON HER. MAKE THE FLOWERS GROW. AH AH!”

Some of the girls started looking at each other. Samantha and Chelsey were still near Ashley’s body, and they were not having any of it.

“No! I swear to God, don’t you dare!” Samantha started shouting at them.

“Sam… You saw… You saw what happened when… I mean…” One of the girls, Rachel Roberts, started speaking, giving the two sisters a guilty look.

“Rachel! You wouldn’t!” Chelsey looked at Rachel with a shocked expression.

“FUCK YOU, BITCH! ON MY DEAD BODY!” Samantha was starting to tear up. She and her sister already had to suffer watching their friend being beaten up to death. They were not going to witness her corpse being defamed like that.

“WE’LL BEAT THE FUCK OUT OF ANYONE THAT APPROACHES HER” Chelsey followed suit. This seemed to have discouraged the rest of the girls.

“OH, COME ON….” Annie moaned.

*BOOOOOOOOOOM*

*BOOOOOOOOOOM*

*BOOOOOOOOOOM*

“What’s going on? Annie!” Elsa approached Annie.

“Nothing! I was just fucking with them! I swear!” Annie quirky turned back, still wearing the earphones.

“Annie…” Elsa crossed her arms.

“Ok, I asked them to pee on Ashley’s body. I wanted to see if they would do it, that’s it!”

Elsa raised her eyebrow. She didn’t expected Annie to be this cruel. Sure, she helped capture and kill them, but still… This didn’t look like the introvert Annie she was used to. This experience was definably changing her. “Really? And…”

“Uuuuh…”

“And what? Did they do it?”

“Oh! Well, the two sisters were being bitches about it. Didn’t allow it.”

“So what? You gave an order, Annie. And they didn’t follow suit. You know what this means.”

Annie’s eyes widened, and a grin appeared on her face. “Oh, I see. We have our next subjects, right?”

“Good. You’re learning fast.” Elsa smiled.

 

End Notes:

Chelsey and Samantha are going to have to pay for their defiance. And it’s not going to be pretty.

CHAPTER IX – Digestion Begins in the Mouth by Shrink-Curious
Author's Notes:

Chelsey and Samantha are going to get a little more ‘inside knowledge’ of Annie.

 

CHAPTER IX – Digestion Begins in the Mouth


After hearing what the two giantesses said, the Clemence sisters felt their hearts drop.

“Chelsey, run!” Samantha grabbed her sister by the arm and tried to drag her away. But it was an useless act, considering that there was nowhere they could escape. The rest of the crowd started backing away from the sisters. They knew the two girls were just condemned, and did not want to be near them when the thunder would come down.

And coming down it did, as Annie’s fingers snatched the scared duo away, her face hiding behind the magnifying glass.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!! NOOOOOO!!!!” The sisters were hugging each other, while between the giant thumb and index finger.

“Very good, Annie! Two in one hand!” Elsa said, as she held her voice recorder. “Elsa’s log #006. 9th July 2016. We are about to perform the ‘consumption’ test. The subjects are two females, siblings. In this experiment, we will assess the effects of consumption of shrunken subjects, and how their bodies will react to the human digestion process, thanks to our dear Annie. Hypothesis is that the subjects will not survive the harsh conditions of the human stomach, and therefore will be properly consumed by the body. This test will help validate the possibility of using shrunken subjects as a source of food.”

“Wait, food? Elsa, are you seriously saying that I’m going to… like, eat them?”

“Yes, Annie. Eat them. What, do you have a problem with it? We already killed two of them, with two others possibly following suit. Don’t tell you started to question this entire thing?” Elsa looked at Annie with an angry look.

“No, no at all! It’s just that… well… Are they going to cause a problem if I eat them? I don’t’ want to have an indigestion…”

“Annie, their basically bugs. For fuck’s sake, I’ve seen you eating worse stuff.” Elsa went towards the desk, and grabbed the camcorder. “Look, you wanted to be my assistant, right? Well, I need your assistance right know. Consider this your big contribution to science. And to me.”

Annie looked at Elsa, and then looked at the two girls who were hanging from her fingers. Chelsey and Samantha heard everything and now were completely hysteric.

“NOOOOO!!!! PLEASE, NOT THIS!!!!!! WE’RE NOT FOOOD!!! YOU SICKOS!!!!” The two sisters hoped that somehow, Annie would spare them from such a slow, agonizing death. At this point, they’d rather be quickly crushed or cut in half.

“All right, Elsa. I’ll do it. For science.” Annie said with a confident tone, smiling back at Elsa.

“Good. Now drop them in your mouth, but don’t chew them! Digestion begins in the mouth, so we first need to see the effects of saliva.”

“Okay. Be ready bitches! You defied me, and know you’re going to pay. Ih ih!” Annie tilted her head upwards and lowered the shrunken girls above her smiling face.

The sisters were dangling down, the sight of Annie’s monstrous face up close sent a shill on their spine. That close, they could see in detail the pores and marks on her skin, the small wrinkles around her eyes, the sleep lines and laugh lines. Then, they saw the two lips parting, and the cavernous mouth appeared. Strands of saliva went from the roof of the mouth towards the tongue, surrounded by white giant boulders. They could feel the hot, humid air coming from her breath.

“SAAAM!!! I DON’T WANNA DIE!!!! I DON’T WANNA DIE!!!”

“CHELSEY!!! HOLD ME STRONGLY!!! HOLD ME!!!! NO MATTER WHAT, DON’T LET GO OF ME!!!”

As the fingers parted, Chelsey and Samantha felt the hot air rushing, while still hugging each other.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!”

*Splash*

They hit a soft, wet surface, the force of the impact separating the sisters, as they started rolling down the tongue. Chelsey managed to grab onto the squishy surface, while Samantha stopped further down. The sisters barely had time to react, as light quickly faded away. Annie was closing her mouth.

“CHELSEEEY!!! WHERE ARE YOU!!!!” Samantha tried to stand up, but she felt the roof of Annie’s mouth hitting her head and forcing her to lay down the wet tongue. “AAAAAAHHHH!”

“SAAAAAAM!!!!!” Chelsey could not hear her sisters, as the booming sound of Annie’s breathing was almost deafening. Then, all of the sudden, she could feel the squishy surface forming a valley. She started rolling again, this time towards a pool of saliva. Samantha did the same.

“CHELSEEY!!! HOLD MY HAND!!! I CAN’T SEEE YOU!!!!” Samantha tried to weave her arms around, trying to feel her sister.

“I GOT YOU, SAAAAM!!!!” Chelsey felt Samantha hand, and grasped it tightly.

Meanwhile the level of saliva was rising. The girls felt the slimy liquid covering their bodies and approaching their heads.

“SAAAAAM!!! WATCH OU- *Cough* *Cough*“ Saliva splashed on Chelsey’s face as she tried to talk, and swallowed some of it. Because Annie’s mouth was closed, the roof of her mouth did not allow the sisters to stand up, or climb up. They were basically trapped in a covered pool, and the level of spit was dangerously approaching the roof of the giant mouth. Chelsey and Samantha were punching it, hoping that Annie would open her maw.

And it seemed to have worked, as the roof disappeared and light illuminated the deadly cavern. The sisters could see the interior of Annie’s mouth in all its might. Beyond the rows of teeth, Elsa’s face was visible, with a camcorder on her hand. The light of the camera’s flash was blinding them.

“Fascinating.” Elsa reached for her voice recorder with her other hand. “Elsa’s log #007. 9th July 2016. After being covered in saliva for several minutes, the two subjects seem to be still very much animated. No visible signs of digestive effects. Just two girls covered in spit. Annie, it’s time. You know what to do.” A chilling grin appeared on Elsa’s mouth, which turned the sisters’ blood cold.

“YOU BIIIITCH!!!! FUCK YOU!!!!” The sisters screamed, tears pouring on their face.

The giant mouth closed, and darkness filled the cavern once again, trapping the sister in the pool of saliva. They felt the change in gravity, as Annie tilted head upwards once more. The wet surface started moving, dragging the pool of sit (along with the two girls) towards the back of her mouth and into the entrance of Annie’s esophagus.

*GUUUUULP*

Terror filled the two sisters, as they felt the muscles of the esophagus contract and pushed them down, along with the strand of saliva. As promised, they were still holding each other, although they couldn’t see anything. Only the sound of the muscles contracting, along with Annie’s heartbeat. The girls keep going down and down, for what seemed an eternity, until they hit a muscle ring. After suffering another squeezing, the sisters were once again on a free fall, as the sphincter emptied the content into the stomach.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH”

*SPLASH*

Chelsey and Samantha hit another squishy, wet surface, and quickly stood up, gasping for air. However, they were greeted with a horrible stench of vomit. The air was almost unbreathable.

“SAAAAM!!!! *Cough* * Cough* SAAAM, WHERE ARE YOU!!!!”

“I’M HERE, CHELSEY!!!!” Sam started walking towards the direction of her sister’s voice. They could barely hear anything due to the sounds of Annie’s body, let alone see each other due to the darkness of her stomach.

….

Meanwhile, on the outside, Annie was ecstatic. “Holy shit! I just swallowed them. I swallowed the bitches. They’re in my belly! Ih ih!” She touched it, trying to feel them, but with no result. “Elsa, I can’t feel them…”

“Don’t worry. I have this!” Elsa rushed towards the carboard box and brought what looked like a long black tube.

“What is that?”

“It’s an endoscope. I ‘borrowed’ it from the hospital the other day. Now be a dear, and lay down on that sofa, will you?” Elsa pointed towards an old, red, dusty sofa.

“Now, swallow this.”

“Are you crazy? That’s way to big!” Said Annie, as she was lying on the sofa.

“Annie, I know what I am doing. You’re going to be fine. Now swallow the damn thing!”

Annie did not want to disappoint Elsa once again, so she proceeded to do just that.

“Argh! *Gulp* aaah! *Gulp*

“Good girl.”

….

“AAAAAAHHH!!!” Chelsey and Samantha felt their world flipping on its side, as they were propelled upwards and fell again.

“CHELSEEEY!!! I’M SCAAARED!!!!!”

“SAM!!! WHERE ARE YOU!!!!”

A flash of light suddenly illuminated the fleshy prison, as the head of the endoscope entered the stomach, allowing the sisters to finally see their surroundings. They were in a huge flesh cavern the size of a house, with walls composed of giant red membranes. Everything was wet, hot and humid.

“GET US OUT OF HERE!!!!! HEEEEEELP!” The girls were waving at the source of light, still hoping that somehow the giantess would have mercy on their souls. Unfortunately, they did not know how wrong they were.

…..

“Amazing! There they are!” Elsa was looking at her laptop, on which the endoscope was connected. “Elsa’s log #008. 9th July 2016. The subjects survived the swallowing process. They still appear animated, seemingly waving their arms and screaming. The stomach is still empty, due to the 4 hours of fasting that I requested to Annie. We will now proceed to the second part of the experiment – the stomach’s digestion process. Hold up Annie.”

“Angai!” Annie said awkwardly, still with the endoscope going through her throat. Elsa started gently pulling the endoscope. “*Cough* *Cough* Ouch, my throat!” Annie rubbed it as she stood up. “Let me see! Let me see!”

“All right, all right, there you go!” Elsa showed the video recording from her laptop.

“Awesome! Look at them!” Annie could not believe it. Two girls she hated were now residing in her stomach.

“Elsa! Annie! Lunch is ready! Come down!” Janet Phillis’ voice could be heard from bellow.

“Oh good. Just in time. Coming Mom!” Elsa took some things from the cardboard box. A bottle of water and a pack of biscuits. She approached the aquarium. “It’s lunch time for you too, my peasants.” Elsa dropped a biscuit in a corner of the aquarium, as well as some water drops. “There, don’t say I’m a not a generous Queen.” She then removed the microphone taped on the glass wall. And this time, she also made sure to remove the oxygen tube from the aquarium’s roof.

“Sorry guys, no escape this time.” Elsa said, as she put the roof back in place, along with the white blanket.  “Come on Annie, let’s eat.” Your two guest must feel alone in there.” She pointed towards Annie belly.

“Thank God! I’m starving!”

As the two girls descended from the attic, the group of shrunken teenagers were once again left alone.

 

End Notes:

Are the Clemence sisters going to survive the trip inside Annie’s digestive track? Spoiler Alert: they won’t.

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6553