Hey Arthur! by Confused
Summary:

You came home one evening tired from school and just wanted to relax, but your annoying roommate ruins it for you and if it could not get any worse, something is wrong with the television...



For personal preference, the characters from the child series are a little older. Also, this story is an interactive one that I found on writing.com and I personally added several chapters to it to surprisingly find it not going anywhere, so I decided to spice it up a little bit and add it to Giantessworld. By the way, the story is totally fictional with my confused input of course.

 

Read Bio!

Also, please reveiw! 


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Breasts, Adult 30-39, Mature (40-49), Body Exploration, Middle Age (50+), Butt, Couples, Entrapment, Fantasy, Feet, Footwear, Furry, Gentle, Giant, Humiliation, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Legwear, Maternal, Odor, Scat, Unaware, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m, FM/m, M/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 12 Completed: No Word count: 19598 Read: 79317 Published: May 08 2017 Updated: May 24 2018

1. Chapter 1: Beginning by Confused

2. Chapter 2: Muffy by Confused

3. Chapter 2: Buster by Confused

4. Chapter 3: Buster's Room by Confused

5. Chapter 2: Francine by Confused

6. Chapter 3: Francine and Encounter with DW by Confused

7. Chapter 3: Francine ~ Pal Arc by Confused

8. Chapter 3: Francine ~ Mrs. Read Arc? by Confused

9. Chapter 2: DW by Confused

10. Chapter 3: DW's Room by Confused

11. Chapter 4: DW Has A Itch by Confused

12. Chapter 3: DW In The Kitchen by Confused

Chapter 1: Beginning by Confused
Author's Notes:

Entails how you got shrunk and your character profile.

You finally made it home. You lethargically took off your coat to hang it in the hall closet, then dragged your feet down the hall to your room. You felt kind of strange because you did not hear your roommate Eric loudly playing GTA5 on the PS4. Whatever. It is not like you really cared.




In fact, you were extremely happy not to have your boisterous roommate around. You yelled out his name and waited a little while for response. Yes! Your suspicion was confirmed! He is not here! You almost felt a little energized...just a little.




You finally made it to your room to brokenly flop onto your bed taking in the plush comfort. You stayed like that for quite awhile until you gruntingly got up to put on some more comfortable clothes. You notice while you were getting clothes from your closet that a pair of your shoes were missing. You inwardly fumed while you took off your clothes to put on the more comfortable ones as you thought about your roommate taking your shoes without asking again.



Your phone vibrated from in your discarded pants below you, which you hurriedly pick up and you see a text from your mother about how were your classes today. You quickly send a response as you think about was it a good decision to go to college so soon.



After all, you just turned seventeen a few days ago and it was already your second semester in college. People considered you a genius growing up an even now, since you graduated from high school at sixteen. Coming from a single parent home, your mother gave you a choice to put off college for a while or go ahead and go. Of course, you went ahead, but everyone was surprised to find your choices of a major; Telecommunications and Broadcasting. Seemingly hilarious to some people and confusing to others because they expected you to do something more profound, but whatever.



You finally finished changing clothes and went to the kitchen in your dorm room to get something to drink. You opened the refrigerator to see your roommate had waylaid it and the only thing left was some orange juice and a opened carton of milk. You furrowed your eyebrows as you slammed the refrigerator door shut and went to sink to fix you a glass of water.



You are so sick of your roommate! He drank all the juice you bought, but left his crappy orange juice and spoiled milk in the refrigerator. You know what, just forget it. You are not about to work your nerves over for someone else.




You sip your tap water as you walk to the living room seeing it is a pigsty and the television is on the fritz.



Television?



That explains why your roommate is not here. You agitatedly walk over to the flat screen tv to bang it, while seeing some weird humanoid like animals pop up on the screen. You were about to get the remote, but noticed your hand was not able to move away from the television.


You looked at your hand and saw that the area surrounding your hand was in a weird multicolor spectrum. You pursed your lips to make "tsk" noise and payed your other hand on television screen to some how leverage your other hand off of it, but surprisingly your other hand went through the screen and ripples ran across the surface like it was water, however that was not the only surprisingly bad thing. You were being sucked in the television!




When your head went through the television, you saw several multicolored lights and heard a loud humming noise, then you blacked out. When you came to, you confusingly and groggily look around realizing you do not know where you are. Your head is pounding as you try to get a take on your surroundings. You realize you are in quite an expansive area as you gaze around. It appears you are in a living room...the thing is...the dimensions are not uhm, right.



You were getting getting ready to question your sanity, when all is sudden you hear rhythmic sound of thunder that seems to be getting louder as it approaches...

Chapter 2: Muffy by Confused
Author's Notes:

Potential Muffy Arc that will lead to either more Muffy or a startling unaware meeting to Bailey her butler.

You are visibly shaken by the massive proportions of your environment and the thunderous footsteps that are coming toward you only serve to make it worst.

 

 


'This cannot be happening...' you tell yourself.

 

 

 

You watch as a pair of giant brown Mary Jane shoes appear in the distance thundering towards you. You feel startled as your gaze follow the wearer's shoes to see knee high white laced socks hugging a shapely calf muscle connected to daffodil yellow shapely thick thighs that were almost hidden by a fluffy purple dress. You rub your eyes in disbelief, then continue to feast your eyes on the shocking display of mass proportions before you. Your gaze wanders over the purple fluffy dress to an exquisite lavender belt that separates the giant's budding torso from her indeed shapely bottom. you see the long sleeve white silk like blouse she is wearing beneath her dress highlighting her daffodil yellow colored creamy skin. Your gaze reaches further up and you see a sight that mentally shakes you to your core. The giant female you are gazing at is not...well completely human.

 

 

 

'This...she...no! This reality cannot be real!' you think.

 

 


She looks like a mixture between a human and a monkey...but strangely she still looks beautiful to you. You feel a strange warm fuzzy feeling arise in your chest and you ask yourself what is wrong with you as your gaze wanders over her two luscious auburn colored braids that are dangling to swing back and forth as she approaches your direction with a lavender hand purse underneath her armpit. By the giant girl's voluptuous figure and beautiful young face, you estimate she is in the early teen range.

 

 


'Should you I to her for help? She seems to be the prissy type..' you think.

 

 

 

 


She has finally made it right in front you. You are so close to her, that you can smell the slight odor, as well as feel the heat that is emanating from her giant Mary Jane clad foot in front you. You nervously back away as you see her shuffle her giant feet and grunt something about Francine telling her to do something and why Francine could not do it herself. You definitely do not want to get the giant prissy girl's attention now...she is freaking talking to herself. She is most certainly a no go, but you do need someone to help you. You stare at her feet as they shuffle and threw the notion of receiving help completely out of your mind.

 

 

 

Unfortunately, it seems like you do not have much of a choice because the area you are in is suddenly enshrouded in a dark shadow. You hurriedly glance up as you start to run and see a giant lavender colored hand purse with a silver clamp and buckle on it falling towards you. You breathe a sigh in relief because you thought it was the giant prissy girl reaching for you. You continue running, but it is to no avail. The lavender hand purse thunders directly in front you as the resulting impact blows you a little backward into the open floor and knocks you flat on your feet onto the ground. You feel a splitting headache as you hear the giant girl mutter the word 'damn' above you, which is definitely not appropriate vocabulary for someone of her age.

 

 

 

You glance at the lavender hand purse a little distance away in front of you and see that it was knocked open slightly ajar while it was laying on its side. You see the giant girl's white knee high sock covered legs start to fold towards you and fear of being found makes it's way into your heart because you are in an open visible area on the floor.

 

 

 

 

You steel your nerves as you hurriedly pick yourself up off of the ground and make a mad dash towards the opening of the lavender hand purse, then hurl yourself inside. When you make it inside and settle down, fatigue hits you from your adrenaline wearing off. You glance around your barely lit surroundings and see various forms of make up utensils with the word maybelline illustrated on them, such as mascara, lip gloss, eye liner, powder, etc. You also see the iPhone 8 cellphone that was featured on Apple's website and also has not even been released out to the public yet.

 

 

 

Your suspicions of her being a spoiled prissy rich kid has been confirmed. You hate people like her. Just because they have money, they think they can get and do anything they want. Anger for some reason, starts to arise in your heart as you start to think about how in the world you are going to get yourself out of this situation as you feel the purse being picked up followed by the giant girl's mutterings. You try to avoid all of the make up utensils, pack of stride gum, and the huge iPhone that are constantly being shook around due to her moving.

 

 

 

 

You cannot help but mutter a few curses under your breath because you already were fatigued, yet now you have to play dodgeball. You look around for any possible way to get you out of this situation and you see a slit for a pocket in the upper left hand side of the purse. You muster up some energy as you make your way to it, but have a little trouble climbing the silk wall, however you eventually make it as you hear voices...

 

 

 

"Muffy, did you see Arthur and Buster?" said a female voice as you assume the giant girl's purse you are in name to be Muffy, since she responded.

 

 

 

"No, Mrs. Read. They were not upstairs in Arthur's room nor downstairs in the living room when I checked." Muffy said in a respectful tone, even though you could detect annoyance in her tone.

 

 

 

"Ah! Muffy, they must have escaped out the back door again. They probably ran over to the Sugar Bowl or the arcade. I am sorry about that Muffy. You know boys will be boys." Mrs. Read said in an apologetic tone.

 

 

 

"It's alright Mrs. Read! Francine had called me and asked me to pick up Arthur and drop him off at the soccer field. She said that she had already called and 'told' him to come. Anyway, I was in the neighborhood picking up up something for my Daddy. I will see you later Mrs. Read" Muffy said in a polite tone.

 

 

 

 

"Alright Muffy, goodbye. Make sure you tell your parents I said hello." Mrs. Read said, hearing Muffy break her polite tone to mumble a response.

 

 

 

 

You hear door shut and another one opens as you hear an older male voice say, "Why good evening Miss Muffy. How was the visit?"

 

 

 


"It was highly dull and a remotely unpleasant environment, Bailey. Anyway, take me home Bailey." Muffy said in a brat like tone, which made you recall your experience with rich spoiled kids.

 

 

 

"Yes, Miss Muffy. I will get you there in an expeditious manner." Bailey said in a cultured tone as the purse you are in jerks for some reason and you end up flying out of the side pocket of the purse onto a capsule of lip gloss. Light floods the inside of the purse as you see a pair of big lovely dark brown eyes searching the purse. You hurriedly hide behind the giant capsule of lip gloss, but unfortunately for you, that is what she was searching for.

 

 

 

She grabs the lip gloss that you were dumbly hanging on to. You watch your surroundings in the purse grow further and further away from you as you are being lifted up higher and higher, which was not all together a pleasant experience. Muffy raises the lip gloss and you are face level with her as you her other free hand creep its way towards you. You cringe as your feet dangle listlessly above your impending doom below. You watch her pink blush manicured fingernail fingers unscrew the cap of the lip gloss as the skin from beneath her fingers turn slightly red from her opening it. You swing yourself into the unscrewed cap, but Muffy unknowingly raises it higher and you end up bouncing off of it onto the opening of the lip gloss. You try to move around and realize that you are a little stuck while inwardly shuddering as you and the lip gloss approach Muffy's awaiting luscious thick lips that are puckering. You can smell her warm spearmint breath as you helplessly stare at her tantalizing buttermilk tan lips. You start to energetically wiggle and move around, but you do not seem to be making that much progress.

 

 

 

 

You only have one hope remaining, but you are too scared he will probably drop it and frankly really do not want to go through with it because you are scared of what will happen afterwards if you do succeed in getting her attention. Your fingernails dig into the flesh of your palms as you gaze up at Muffy's beautiful face and across her daffodil yellow creamy skin, then you sigh out and feel as if though you are throwing yourself into a frying pan as you scream "STOP! PLEASE HELP! I AM YOUR LIP GLOSS!".


Chapter 2: Buster by Confused
Author's Notes:

You meet Arthur's nasty friend Buster as he unawaringly tortures you and brings you to his house.

You are visibly shaken by the massive proportions of your environment and the thunderous footsteps that are coming toward you make it worse.

 

 

 

This cannot be happening...

 

 

 

You watch as a pair of giant red converse sneakers appear in the distance thundering towards you. You cringe as your gaze follows the wearer's silhouette to see a relaxed fit pair of cobalt blue pants, followed by a tucked in long sleeve sea-green shirt with a cerise red collar, and what appears to be a young humanoid white rabbit boy face. You gawk at absurdity of what you are seeing for such a long time, that you do not snap out of your stupor until the giant white rabbit boy is almost upon you. You look around for somewhere to hide, but you are out in the open on a green striped sofa with magazines scattered throughout with illustrations that depicts a muscle bound humanoid white rabbit that looks as if he was masquerading as Super Man. The title on a few of the magazines reads Bionic Bunny. Bionic! LoL, more like bunnicula gone bad.

 

 

 

Your inside jokes stop when you see the giant white rabbit boy's white furry hand reaching for the magazine that you are standing on. You shudder, while you gaze up at him, then realize he has not even noticed you. You pause on your realization as he is sliding the magazine that you are laying on in the direction of the other ones for he can straighten them out. You watch as he picks up the magazines that are now stacked with you on top of the pile, which rests face up abreast to his stomach.

 

 

 

You are slightly shaken by this white humanoid rabbit's smell of food, musk, and something else, but you cannot tell what it is that washes over you for being so close to his body. The magazines tilt down as the giant boy is walking, which makes you roll down the magazines to eventually find yourself resting up against his now you know pudgy stomach.

 

 

 

This is so freaking embarrassing and humiliating!

 

 

 


The giant humanoid white rabbit boy stomach growls and you can feel the vibrations from laying against his stomach, which causes you to cringe.

 

 

 

 

Luckily, you get withdrawn from your beginning inner thoughts by hearing him start a conversation with someone. You can barely make out to see because of the tilted magazines, however you manage and see a golden rustic yellow sweater with a silky white dress shirt underneath and followed by a humanoid boy creature that you cannot tell what he is. You see he is holding a red leash in his hand that is attached to a golden giant yellow puppy that has seemed to have caught a whiff of something, but does not pursue whatever it is as you see his owner bend over to unleash him, then the giant golden yellow puppy just scampers off. You wonder about what should you do as you listen in onto the two giant boys conversation.

 

 

 

"Buster, you are seriously not going to go to the Sugar Bowl to hang out with Brain and everyone? Are you alright? You, purposefully missing food doesn't sound right..." said the unknown humanoid boy in a worried tone as he raised himself back off of the ground after he unhooked his puppy's leash.

 

 

 

"Sure, it's just I have to do that essay over from last week's homework because Mr. Ratburn asked me to. Plus, you know Prunella is going to be there and she...you know kind of gives me the goose bumps." said Buster as he shifted the magazine while he was talking and you ended up holding onto his sea-green shirt for your dear life as you nervously glance down at your doom below. Luckily, Buster folded his shirt because you can ease yourself up into the fold.

 

 

 


"I should have known you were avoiding Prunella. You know Buster, if you keep avoiding her, she is going to hound you even worse at school." teases the unknown humanoid boy.

 

 

 

"Pssh! Whatever Arthur! Like you do not avoid Francine!" guiltily said Buster.

 

 

 

"Agh! That does not even count! Francine is taller and stronger than me, plus she always smells like sweat and musk! You know my torment is way worse than yours! I mean it's not like Prunella is going to put you in a headlock to force you to smell her armpit or when you comment on her smell, force you to smell her feet!" exasperatedly said Arthur.

 

 

 

 

"Yeah...now that you mention it, you are way more screwed than me. I do not even know why you would go anywhere where she's at!" said Buster, which causes both of them to burst out laughing as Buster's shirt shakes, much not to your delight. You listen to them start to talk about him borrowing the Bionic Bunny comics to use for his essay, then tell Arthur bye as he leaves to head back home. The ride in the fold of his shirt is bumpy and his annoying smell just makes it worse. You can hear kids laughing, cars passing by, dogs barking, and other things while Buster is passing them. You wish you can see them, but the fold instructs your vision of the outside world.

 

 

 

 

You inwardly cringe hearing Buster grunt as the sound of jingling makes it way to your ear. You assume Buster is opening his door and your assumption was confirmed when you hear Buster yell "MOM, ARE YOU HOME!", which was not of benefit of your poor little ears. No one answered him however, and you hear him let out a lonely sigh.

 

 

 

 

You feel him walking for a bit, then are hit with a blast of light as you end up flying towards a dirty brown carpet with cheese puffs, clothes, change, etc. strewn about. You scream as your body wrestles against the air pressure and your senses get overwhelmed with the smell of spoiled or stale food, musk, cheese, and a sort of masculine smell. You try to brace yourself, but it does little to help. You fall brokenly onto a pile of dirty clothes as your head spins a little and you see a giant red shoe fly over you followed by a pale white glistening sweaty and meaty wrinkled sole that is accompanied with an overpowering eye-tearing corn chip smell. You watch his giant smelly foot fall awkwardly to the side. It looks like Buster almost lost his balance taking his shoe off. You would laugh, but he slams his other banged up red converse clad foot directly in front of you, which scares the bejesus out of you and you let out a short scream. You frighteningly watch him bring his free sweaty smelly foot in the distance to press down onto the white part on the top of his red converse shoe. You can see his meaty toe flesh turn yellow from the pressure he is putting on it and also the blackish brown toe gunk between his toes. You shudder as you gaze at his yellowish brown sort of long toenails that has a plethora of stuff beneath it. You can feel vomit, bile, or whatever arise in your throat and you struggle for all your worth to hold it down because you feel once you start, you will not be able to stop. You hear him grunt several times as the giant banged up red converse clad foot wiggles in front of you, along with his glistening free pale white foot with matted white fur on top.

 

 

 



You hurriedly retreat behind some dirty pajamas and cheese puffs to get away from his flailing stinky feet. He finally wrestles his shoe off and you can swear you see droplets of sweat rain down from the giant airborne red converse shoe. You turn around to see his yellowish red pale white meaty sole that is still slightly raised from him kicking his shoe off, then watch as it thunders to the ground sending a wave of stench and compressed air. Tears fall from your eyes as you realize the reality of your life and bite into the stale cheese puff beside you to relieve your aching stomach while Buster thunders around the room. You watch him pick a half-eaten slice of pepperoni pizza off of the floor to eat it, then let out a loud belch once he finished. This kid disgusts you... you watch as he sits at a desk in the distance and flip through some magazines as he grabs a pen to chew on the end.

 

 

 

You sit down on the smelly brown carpet thinking about what you should do. What should you do?

Chapter 3: Buster's Room by Confused
Author's Notes:

Your new size already has your future looking bleak, but even more so after an uncomfortable close up with Buster.

You are confused about what you should do now as you fall back to depressingly sit down on the dirty brown carpet. 


 


The question is... What could you do? You are probably an inch tall or maybe less while trapped in an unhygienic teenage boy room, who is really disgusting by the way. Another thing, the two people you happened to get aquatinted with were both humanoid creatures. 


 


You let out an unreasonable sigh as tried to come to terms with this unrealistic reality. Luckily your stomach growled, forcing you out of the depression you were about to sink into. You gaze at the stale cheese puff beside you that you were snacking on, then removed your gaze to see if there was anything useful around that you could eat because you could tell from the taste of the cheese puff that it has been on the floor for quite awhile.


 


Your gaze happens to fall unto Buster's giant red converse shoe that looked as if it had seen better days. You shake your head as the trauma from earlier starts to replay, causing you to shudder. You unconsciously take a nervous glance at Buster, who is still sitting at the table working on his report much to your relief as you let out again a sigh. 


 


You steel your nerves as you stand up to go exploring through the giant teenage slob's room for something to eat.  You notice the clothes hamper by his door is full, so that is probably why there are so many clothes on the floor crumpled in the area you are at around it. You begrudgingly walk around a pile of clothes while your nose is assaulted by an unclean musty smell with a hint of a cheese like odor. Your nose crinkles up as you look over at the pile and see aged cheese with dried tomato sauce strewn on a sea-green shirt. You shake your head while feeling sorry for his future place when he gets out on his own because if he is already this much of a slob staying with his parents, imagine how bad and unhygienic he would be when he is out on his own.


 


As you walk away from the 'laundry' area, you notice that you are not that far away from his door and wonder if you should leave Buster's room to go to his parent's room or something else, but you decide against it for now as you keep walking in the opposite direction of his door while noticing you are moving in the direction of his desk.


 


You notice his desk is connected to some kind of bed in the air by beams as you keep hearing him grunt and mutter as he writes. You carefully move around for some parts of the rug threads are sticky and also you do not want to alert the slob's attention for now.


 


You walk past a red chest shaped something like a pirates chest, which amuses you as you think about treasure planet, then step onto magenta embroidered scarlet rug for you see a few jellybeans strewn astray on top of it in the distance. Your stomach growls telling you to hurry up, which you respond by breaking into a run, but you are suddenly knocked off of your feet due to quickly approaching thunderous footfalls. You try to regain focus as you open your eyes to see Buster's matted fur covered meaty toes in your view. 


 


You hurriedly get up to nervously backtrack towards the dresser behind you, but ended up falling down due to you bumping into a jelly bean. You mockingly shake your head at yourself as you try not gag from the smell of his wiggling meaty toes in front of you. You cringe at your up close view of  blackish colored toe gunk, which was a highly notable contrast to see due to his pale white toes. The sight of his yellowish brown kind of toenails did not make this revolting experience any better for you. You grimace at the sight of the unhygienic teenager, especially when he raised his foot slightly to give you a glimpse of his meaty wrinkled pasty soles, which had cheese puffs crumbs, carpet lint, and whatever else the other stuff was strewn across it. You decided your new main objective was no longer food, but to create some distance between you two, however you realized you could not stand up. You struggled to turn your head to see that the back of your shirt and shorts were stuck to the gooey substance of the cracked open jelly bean. You felt angered at the absurdity of this bad luck and turned your gaze upwards toward the gigantic teen.


 


Buster was in a slightly agitated mood. His head was hurting from trying to do his essay, but he was not able  to really come up with anything to write. He could picture Mr. Ratburn's  face tomorrow when he showed up with not anything and the detention that would follow, not including the phone call his mother would probably get. 


 


'Ugh! Why is it so freaking hard! Forget it... I will worry about it later after I have a little snack to help me think better.'


 


Buster reached on top of his dresser for the open bag of jelly beans, which had jelly beans sprawled out all around the opening. He picked up a blue jelly bean and tossed it into his mouth as his face lit up from the wonderful fruit punch flavor while he wiggled his grimy toes in delight closer to his unknown guest below.  He smiled as he reached for the bag of jelly beans to pour some in awaiting palm, but he wasted a few on the floor instead as shook the bag to make a few come out.


 


You had no idea what was going on for you were being held capture Buster's meaty toes as they innocently wiggled over you to suffocate you on it's pungent stench as a few crumb and lint went outside your mouth along with his sweat while you were forced sometimes to lick his pasty white meaty toe flesh, which caused bile to rise up in the back of your throat. 


 


Luckily, Buster's meaty toes were taken off of you much to your delight as you coughed several times and felt the urge to vomit. It seemed like your episode of coughing and reeling took quite along time, but in actuality it did not. 


 


You tried to breathe in fresh air, but all you could smell was his horrendous foot odor. You hatefully let out a groan as raised your head to spitefully glare up at Buster, then reeled in shock for he was staring down right at you. You watched as he pursed his lips to say something.


 


"Ugh... I guess I should pick them up." Buster said, slightly bending over to reach down.


 


You cringed as you tried to violently twist to and fro to get unstuck, but it was to no avail as Buster scooped you up along with the other jelly beans on the floor. You were briefly enveloped in darkness trapped in Buster's clammy hands as you heard him grunt for whatever reason as he started walking. You wondered what in the world he was doing. Fortunately, you did not have to worry too long as your surroundings were suddenly hit by light, but you cringed when you saw you were approaching Buster's awaiting mouth as he licked his lips in expectation of you and the jelly beans. 


 


Fear came over you as you saw his slimy tongue stick out of his mouth to await for you accompanied by his bad breath made you freeze in peril. You could see bits of food stuck in between his teeth along with a few jelly beans he was eating before as you grew to accept your fate, but could you?


 


You let out agonized scream from your helplessness, then grew startled from the reaction as Buster's hand shook from his surprise while you fell along with the jelly beans as you rolled down the canvas of Buster's shirt to fall surprisingly on the crotch of his blue jeans when you finally came to a complete stop. You nervously gulped while feeling emasculated as you could smell the strong musky smell as well as feel the heat from his crotch through his pants.  You glanced upwards to see Buster looking around while scratching his head in confusion. 


 


Buster scratched his head, not noticing the flakes of dander falling off his head to fall on you below or the dander getting stuck underneath his fingernails.


 


"Mr. Ratburn is stressing me so much that I am hearing things! Ugh!"


 


You cringe as you are covered in a shadow briefly as Buster slams his hand down on his lap in frustration to give you an up close view of his unclean fingernails. You start to nervously back away to avoid having another brush with death with him.


 


You watch as Buster's fingers grasp a jelly bean and brings it up to his mouth to let you cringe from his resulting loud gulp as he swallowed it in bliss. You cringed once you were basked in a shadow once again as his hand snaked down for he can grasp another jelly bean as Buster fondled around his pants not even bothering to look down at what he was doing as his other hand was for whatever reason reaching under his pillow. The unhygienic teenager fingers bumped into you as they grabbed a jelly bean next to you, yet sent you rolling down to side into his unzipped fly to your horror as you tried to grasp onto anything to stop your descent into your new musky prison. Much to your relief and horror, you did not fall for long as you landed on Buster's warm boxer covered member, which twitched in response to you involuntary touching it.  You tried to back away to get off of it, but all of a sudden you felt something not to gently press you into his member as you were surprisingly massaged into it to your horror and you realized what was happening after Buster breathed in deeply so loudly that you could hear it from your precarious position.


 

Chapter 2: Francine by Confused
Author's Notes:

You have a heart rushing moment as well as a sensory overload when you meet Arthur's tomboyish friend, Francine.

You frightenedly turn around to look in the direction of the thunderous sounds and much to your horror, you see a giant teen tomboyish looking girl coming your way. You shakily, but hurriedly back up to get out of the way as you realize the giant tomboyish teen girl's face does not appear to be human like you, but a crossbreed between a monkey and a human.




She could be the missing link. Wait! I don't really have time to be joking around.




A giant dirty pair of red converse narrowly thunders pass you, causing your heart your heart to almost stop as the resounding vibrations course through your body while horrid smell being emanated from the giant pair of red converse causes you to almost gag. You fearfully watch her pass you to go sit onto a green striped sofa not to far away from you. You squeezed your nasal cavities together in effort to get rid of that horrid foot odor you unfortunately caught a whiff of and much to your horror, the smell was not really going away. Tears came to your eyes as you briefly hugged yourself for comfort as you fell brokenly to your bottom while looking at the tomboyish giant teenage girl, who had no ideas she almost killed someone and almost caused you to faint from her repulsive foot odor.




You snap yourself out of your brief pity party to think about 'what now'. You are shrunk in an unknown environment having to worry about survival each perilous second. You need help, but who should you go find to receive help. Kids, does not seem like a good choice, even though you, yourself is technically a kid.




Anyway, a parent or adult will be the best bet, but your dwindled size brings an almost insurmountable challenge in finding one, so the most likely choice is the giant teen sitting down on the green striped sofa in front of you. You cringe once you realize the reality of your situation and could not really bring yourself to walk toward her to your doom.




You eventually give yourself enough pep talk to get yourself warily moving towards her. The closer you get to her, the odor from her feet gets even stronger and red converse clad feet seem to get even bigger as you warily watch them in case that they move. You steel your nerves as you see the dirty suppose to be white bottoms of of her red converse that is splotched with grass, dirt, and black marks stained throughout while you cautiously walk around it.





You hesitantly walked by her heel in an not too eager demeanor to climb it. Surprisingly, it was not too difficult. Probably because there were so many scrapes and scuffed marks etched onto the shoe, you thought as your nose was viscously assaulted by foot odor.




Well, it could be worse...



Probably, it was because you spoke too soon or you jinxed yourself...whatever the reason may be, all you know is that it turned dark a little and you felt compressed air bearing down on you as you struggled to hold onto the heel near the opening of the shoe. You hurriedly glance up to see several chipped purple giant manicured fingers coming towards you. You felt as if your heart just stopped as you closed your eyes to wait for the inevitable to happen.





However, after a few seconds, you realized not anything was really happening to you other than you grappling for your life against the heel of her whatever reason wiggling shoes. You curiously and warily glance up to see her giant fingers inside her shoe a little, pressing down. You inwardly cringe once you realize what she is doing and started to hurriedly climb to her finger and luckily, you made it to pad of one of her fingers to hold on because right at that moment you saw and heard her shoe wetly squelch off of her fool as rancid warm vapor arose out of her shoe to assault your senses. You gagged as you coughed several times while you warily gazed down at the smelly damp cavern beneath you blowing your nose to remove the rancid smell.




Of course, it worked to no avail as you gaze a little upwards to see a dark green and brown suppose to be white sock tightly hugging a meaty sole. You inwardly cringe as you see droplets of sweat rain down from the overly damp dirty socked sole while the sole seem to branch off forever until her plump wiggling toes were revealed. You see her shoe finally finish squelching off to loudly clang against the floor as hold onto her finger for dear life.




She raises her hand as you hear a moan of comfort from above as you see her toes wiggling to express its freedom as well as the cool comfort of the cold air brushing against it. You feel a weird feeling inside as you watch her damp wiggling toes express their comfort, but you ignore the feeling as you see her toes stop wiggling to press down on her other red converse still clad foot. You can see her meaty toe flesh turn yellow from exerting pressure on her converse heel even through her damp white socks.




You shake your head as you hurriedly turn from the sight because you felt a weird feeling come over you, then gaze upwards as you pass her knee and you are raised even higher as you past her red sweater they is not doing a good job of hiding her bountiful breast to past her surprisingly beautiful face as she uses her chipped purple polished fingernails to dig into her scalp to relieve an itch. You try to hold on, however the movement of her fingers moving back and forth does not do much to help your case as you listen to the grating noises of her fingernails at work.





You were just about to scream, but much to your delight, she stops. You let a sigh in relief as she lowers her hand, then suddenly stop. You brace yourself due to the sudden stop as you hold tightly to her finger, then cringe once you see a beautiful big pair of brown eyes curiously looking at you, causing you to let go her finger and fall towards the red sweater valley covering her breast.





You finally come to a soft landing after you bounce around a few times to see her curiously gazing down at you with her head cocked a little to the side.




"I have never seen a bug like you before. Interesting." She said, as you warily see her fingers start to come towards you.




You do not know what came over you, but you started to run. You could feel the air she generated as she narrowly missed you and hear her as she let out a grunt in dissatisfaction. To your horror, she shifted her body as she tried to catch you and you ended up rolling down her red sweater onto her blue jeans and you still could not make yourself come to a stop as you fell off her thigh into the open air.





You fall onto floor with a thud. Your body aches all over, but surprisingly you are okay. You do not have much time to dwell on it as your nose is assaulted by her pungent foot odor once again and you realize you are in a large shadow.





"Where are you going you little bug? I just was to have a good look at you." The giant girl says, grappling her hands towards you, but narrowly misses you once again and watches you as you make a mad dash under the couch.






You finally try to catch your breath once you make it under the couch as your heart races while you hear creaking noises from the couch above as the giant girl moves around probably searching for you. You try not to breathe in her foot odor, but you just have to bear with it, since it is definitely not going anywhere.





You were just about to sit down and relax until you heard a loud thunderous thud from in front of the couch. You turn to see that the giant girl has gotten on her hands and knees to search for you. Your heat start racing once again as you look much to your horror to see chipped purple polished fingernails come towards you making a long grating noise as slides across the shaggy carpet. You hurriedly backpedal and warily watch her giant hand aimlessly move around as your head races.





After a few seconds, she gives up as you watch her retract her hand and see her stand to thunder off somewhere in the distance.



What now?

Chapter 3: Francine and Encounter with DW by Confused
Author's Notes:

This chapter falls under the Francine Arc. You find out Francine may not be as bad as you thought she was and have not to enjoyable impression of DW.

Your adrenaline is coursing through your veins as you quickly pan the room with your eyes for a place to hide from the giant girl, who just tried to kill you. You are torn about where you should hide as you quickly glance over the green striped sofa behind you, the light brown end table beside the sofa, the television on top of a moss green entertainment center in the distance in front of the sofa, the floor lamp on the left side of the sofa, and the maroon brown chest behind the sofa that you were able to see when you were hiding under the sofa dodging the giant girl's hand as she tried to grab you with her chipped purple polished fingernails that were also a 'little' dirty underneath. You shudder as you recall the horrible experience, while you cast your gaze over two other possible hiding places, but you realize that they are definitely not worth mentioning, since you would never hide there willingly.





One of the folly hiding places is a red velvety blanket covered pet's bed, which you assume belong to a dog, since it has a bone chew toy laying beside it. The reason you would not hide there is because you have watched several Animal Planet's shows of The Dog Whisperer and you also had a pet dog yourself growing up, so you know that dogs are naturally horny and possessive creatures; therefore you definitely do not want to be a part of it's attending of it's 'primitive needs'.






The other possible hiding place, where you would not hide, is a foot away from you and even so, you can smell a cheesy Frito-Lay corn chip like odor emanating from a giant dirty banged up red converse shoe, which you earlier saw the giant girl gruntingly squelch it off her stinky foot. This is definitely a no-no for a hiding spot. You can actually see greenish transparent vapor arising from it!





Therefore you basically are left with the end table, lamp, dresser, and entertainment center; since you cannot hide under the sofa because the giant smelly girl will be expecting you to be there.





The other choices are not really a definitive solution either, since the hiding spots are all in the vicinity of the green striped sofa, so it is more than likely that the surrounding area will be searched by her. With this in mind, it only leaves you with two choices: the television on top of a moss green entertainment center in the distance in front of the sofa and also, the dog's pet bed.






It really is a no brainer on which decision to make now, but you still have two slight, but big problems. The first is that your adrenaline is starting to wear off, which is causing an exhausted feeling to start creeping up on you. The other reason is even more daft, which is the distance to the television. After all, to reach the television, you will have to run out in open view to cross the toffee brown rug that stretches out before you, which is followed by a vast expanse of wooden floor boards that branch out from underneath the carpet.






You do not have much of a choice, so you tart to make a mad dash across the shaggy toffee brown rug as you feel vibrations undulating from the floor as someone is making their way to the assumed living room that you are in. Your heart thumps violently as your body starts sweating rapidly and you breathe erratically while sprinting with all of your might. Running through the shaggy carpet is affecting your running speed and also tiring you out even faster as the the vibrations undulate through the floor, start to pulsate more fiercely and faster as you hear loud voices that you try to ignore. You grimace as you realize that you have only covered about half of the distance, while you still keep sprinting as fast as you possibly can. The voices sound like they have come even closer and you can no longer ignore them as you eye the entry way to the living room out of your peripheral vision.






"Francine! I told you Arthur is not here! Why are you even over here anyway, huh?" A young girl's voice agitatedly says, as she thunders into the entry way of the living room followed by a much larger girl, whom happens to be the girl who tried to capture you earlier.






You pause where you are on the brown wooden floor boards as you silently pray that they do not notice you. You glance at the television and entertainment center in front of you, then mock yourself mentally for not being faster because it is literally just about six inches in front of you. You want to just sprint the small distance, but you are spent, plus you do not want the two giant potential killers to notice you. You unconsciously brush your hand against your forehead to wipe the sweat off that is about to fall into your eyes as you turn your head to look back at the two giant girls.






Even though you should stay calm, you cannot help but shudder when you see the shorter giant anthropomorphic looking girl, who's wearing cyan blue Mary Jane shoes with light pink stockings followed by a magenta pink dress with a white sleeve blouse underneath, while you can see the visage of her face is not entirely human due to her animalistic features; however, she is still somewhat cute, especially with her light brown bob cut hairstyle, which highlights the features of her face. The giant girl looked kind of looked pissed off, since she was hatefully staring at the older taller girl, whom you assumed is named Francine.






"I told you, I was going to just wait until he comes back, DW. Plus, it's not like I am bothering or breaking anything! You should be glad I came over or you would not know that you even have a bug in your house!" Francine snapped at the shorter girl, whom you assumed to be named DW.





As soon as Francine started her rant, you turned to look at her as your body unconsciously shuddered as you gazed upon a giant pair of splotched green and brown socked feet, which were suppose to be white. Your eyes remained on her dirty socked feet for a while as she unconsciously wiggle her thick toes and fondled the carpet threads, then you removed your gaze to see her faded blue jeans that has a few small tears along with grass and dirt stains strewn throughout it followed by a giant dirty red sweater that was doing little to hide her curve figure, which you could tell that she is not wearing an undershirt from the way it is tightly hugging her shapely body.






You snap your mind out of your confused perverse wandering thoughts about the girl that tried 'kill' you figure as she snappily referred to you in her last sentence. You nervously gulp as you look upon her face to see her monkey anthropomorphic facial features, which surprised you, but for some reason she was still attractive to you. Just when you were about to ask yourself what was wrong with you, DW angrily stomped her foot, which caused your body to loose its sense of balance as you fell forward trying to catch yourself, while DW started ranting again.





"I should be glad! You probably brought the stupid icky bug here! Then again, it probably is not a bug and you are just using this as ploy for you can stay over because you invited yourself in unannounced! And you wonder why my brother avoids you!" DW spitefully said, stomping her way over to the sofa as you try to make yourself as much inconspicuous you can be as possible. You watched as Francine and DW searched by the sofa while you cringed at the thought of if you had remained hidden there.






"Eww! Are these your shoes!" DW exclaimed, dramatically coughing while covering her nose and made the expression as if she was about to vomit as she held the shoe to tilt it to make sure the icky bug was not hiding by it.





"Yes!" Francine meekly said, embarrassingly putting down the sofa pillow she was checking behind as her face, especially around her cheeks turned a vibrant red color because of how embarrassed she was as you surprisingly felt sorry for the smelly giant tomboyish girl that sounded remotely like a hardcore stalker from DW's account of her. Francine just seems like a basic tomboy girl who lacks hygiene care. She reminds you of your tomboy friend at home...





"Oh, my God! Francine this STINKS!" DW exclaimed, dropping the shoe as she broke into a coughing fit and fell backwards to thunderously fall on her behind, which scared the bejesus out of you. Francine looked liked she was so embarrassed that she was about to cry. You felt bad for the smelly stalker girl, after all, she did try to kill you. She wasn't so bad though...





"Ugh! Francine! Like wow! These shoes really stink! The icky bug probably came to our house to get away from you! Like eww! No wonder my mom said that you always have to wear your shoes at our house! Why did you even take them off?!!" DW exclaimed, shaking her finger as she pointed up at Francine and stomped her foot a few times to help vent out her frustration. Francine's face looked so distraught that it was heartbreaking.







'What the hell is wrong with me?!! I am actually feeling sorry for the girl who tried to kill me!' you thought, but Francine luckily helped break your inner dialogue.






"I did not mean to take them off! Honest! I was just trying to get comfortable...I'm sorry! It is a bad habit...and plus, it's not like I hurt anything! And the smell is probably not even that bad!" Francine exclaimed embarrassingly apologetically at first, then angrily fumed the last part as she put her hands on her hips and furiously stared down at DW.






"Not that bad! You have got to be kidding! They smell worst than my dad's cheese and garlic soufflé! Ugh! My nose feels like it is clogged up!" DW exclaimed up at Francine, who was standing over her while her face kept transitioning from embarrassed to furious. You could not help, but think DW is a mean brat as you watched Francine as she shuffled her feet while staring down at DW.





"Why are you looking at me like that? Huh? Are you mad or something? No one asked your smelly self to come over here! You can't get mad at me for telling you the truth!" DW exclaimed.





"I already said I am sorry! You do not have to rub it in, okay! I get that my feet stink! You do not have to be so mean about it!" Francine exclaimed, stomping her foot down furiously.





"Me mean! What are you a little kid! You are older than me, yet acting like a baby! You know my mother has told you several times before, not to take your shoes off at our house! So don't go acting all brand new! You know your feet and you both stink, which you obviously don't care about, so why should I be nice about it! In fact, leave and take your smelly shoes with you!" DW exclaimed, lifting herself up off of the ground and crinkled her nose as she scowled at Francine, then angrily thundered her way out of the room as Francine just stood there in a lost daze.






You sighed as your gaze left Francine to focus on the entertainment center in front of you. Your body was feeling remotely tired, but you have gained a little energy back due to standing still during the previous scene. You quickly make your way under entertainment center while hearing sniffling. You peeked out from behind the entertainment center to see Francine grudgingly and violently trying to put her smelly red converse shoe on as she furiously wiped her eyes with her sleeve. You heard her mutter something under her breath about Arthur, DW, and someone you assumed to be named Buster as you watched her continue struggling to put her shoes on. Her teary face made you feel somewhat sad, along with her attempts of furiously putting her shoe on, while you did not notice that you unconsciously exited your hiding place and was approaching the giant girl.






When you finally realized, you were not that far from her. You nervously gulped as you tried to stay upright on the vibrating ground as Francine continued to struggle to put her shoes on. You could see pieces of dirt, grass, and bits of sock thread land here and there as you tried to avoid them. Luckily she did not notice that you were right below her.





You tried to back away slowly to go back and hide for you could wait to contact an adult, but life does not always quite work as planned as you heard Francine angrily grunt and saw her red converse shoe come flying your way. You hit the ground as you curled yourself up into a ball because it was impossible to run, so you might as well fruitlessly protect yourself.





Luckily the shoe thundered behind you as you were launched into the air a few times due the floor undulating. When you finally got your bearings, you realized it was quiet...in fact, too remotely quiet. You felt chill bumps appear all over your body as your heartbeat sped up as you slowly looked around and up to see Francine's big dark brown teary eyes staring down right at you.






You weakly laughed as you waved up at the giant girl, which surprisingly waved back. Her face changed several times as you studiously watched her while you tried to decide whether or not you should make a break for it, however, your body was quickly enclosed into a dark, soft, and kind of damp place as you heard a few grunts from Francine. You would shiver in fear, but you were to cramped to move as your breathing became rather rough. You listened to a door slam along with the sounds of kids playing and cars, while you tried to get a rough idea of where you are and where are you going.




Where are you going?









Chapter 3: Francine ~ Pal Arc by Confused
Author's Notes:
This Francine Arc transitions to Pal Arc. You have a very humiliating and life scarring moment with Arthur's pet Pal. Graphic Chapter!

You feel terribly shaken. You cannot believe the event of a giant girl almost capturing or possibly killing you just occurred. Your face pales as your nose picks up her horrendous foot odor that almost causes you to vomit. You reluctantly gaze towards the dirty banged up giant red converse shoe beside you that happened to get pushed under the couch when she was looking for you. Your gaze falls onto it as you think about the horrendous odor emanating from it and cringe from the thought of what if you had fallen inside of them. Just the thought of it almost happening, sends goosebumps throughout your entire body.





You hurriedly back away from the dirty giant red converse shoe the cheesy horrible odor grows a little faint. You back up so much that you find yourself no longer on the shaggy carpet ground, but now on a red velvety surface. You bend down to touch it and realize that it is kind of soft. It seems to be cloth that is pretty long. Your eyes follow the cloth to see it ripple, then branch upswards.





You are curious to find out where it leads, so you climb it as you start smelling this weird familiar smell. You climb to the top to see the red velvety cloth start to branch out into a sort of bed like surface with serveral types of yellowish golden strands of something. You keep thinking about what could it be, when voices suddenly interrupt you from your thoughts.





"HELLO! PAL AND I ARE BACK FROM OUR WALK! IS ANYBODY HOME!" A young masculine voice yells.





"Arthur, why in the hell are you yelling like some type of mad man!" The previous giant girl that tried to kill you exclaimed.





"Francine, why in the world are you inside of my house!" Arthur surprisingly exclaims.





"I had come over to hang out and knocked on the door, but no one answered, so I twisted the doorknob and surprisingly it was unlocked...so I uhm invited myself in." Francine uncaringly said.





"You did what! You cannot just invite yourself in people houses without their permission Francine!" Arthur exclaims.





"Stop being a freaking wuss Arthur! It is not like I broke or did anything! Jesus! You wine like a freaking girl, you wuss!" Francine said in a clearly annoyed tone.





"Ugh...fine! What did you want to hangout and do?" Arthur annoyingly asked.




"Oh! I almost forgot! Muffy, Buster, and everyone are waiting for us at the Sugar Bowl! I almost forgot I told everyone that I was coming to get you! Jeez! I almost forgot! Your wussing actually helped to remind me!" Francine exclaimed.





"I was not 'wussing'! Anyway let me unhook Pal and give him some water and a treat, since he was such a good boy today!" Arthur says.





"Okay, let me go get my shoes!" Francine gleefully says.





"Shoes?!! Francine I know you did not take your smelly dirty shoes off and walk around on my mother's just dry cleaned carpet! I should have known! I knew I smelled a strong weird cheese smell when I came in! I thought it was just another one of my Dad's soufflés that went wrong!" Arthur angrily exclaims.






"Shut up Arthur! The smell isn't even that bad, you little wuss! You did not even know until I said I was going to get my shoes anyway! Be glad I have socks on! You say anything else about my 'dirty' 'smelly' feet or shoes and I swear I will give you an upfront personal session with them!" Francine angrily exclaims, while you can swear you hear Arthur nervously gulp from all the way in the living room you appear to be in.





It was a long quiet pause, though you could hear a few barks, but Arthur was silent. You could not help but think what a pushover he is. Like an uninvited person that is unannounced comes inside your home without your permission, then kicks her banged up shoes off to make herself more comfortable. On top of that, walks around in her filthy dirty supposed to be white crew socks that is speckled green with splotches of brown strewn throughout, then she has the audacity to actually threaten you for complaining about the absurdity and wrongs of her actions! Arthur is a is definitely a pushover.





The ridiculous thing is that he is still quiet as you hear and see Francine's giant smelly socked feet thunder back into the living room as she stops to bend down and roughly pick up her shoes to put them on as you see sock lint, strands of grass, and dirt fly up into the air even from where you are standing. Francine's pungent cheesy foot odor spreads throughout the room due to her fondling with her dirty red banged up converse shoes. You cringe from the odor and actually feel bad for the ground she walks on. She thunders back off once she has wrestled her shoes back on and you give a silent Amen for the absence of her company. You hear the door shut, followed by the sound of some happy barking.





'Arthur and Francine must have left. Arthur still not say anything even when he left...what should I do now?'





It did not take long to think of answer when you hear thunderous foot falls come towards you, which causes you turn around to see the source and you see this yellowish golden haired puppy happily running towards you, whom you assumed is named Pal.





You cringe as you come to a sudden realization...red velvety cloth, strands of yellowish golden things, and white fluffy walls surrounding it. This...no, you are in a freaking pet's bed! Not just any pet's bed, but a pet that has just taken a long walk and most likely is coming to lay down to take a nap in it's bed!





You fearfully shudder as you see the yellowish golden monstrosity of a puppy come your way, then stops once it's right above you. You hesitantly gaze up its body and your eyes stops to rest upon a yellowish golden mound, that has a round pink mound with a split in the middle staring down inside of it, then dryly joke to yourself that you cannot call Pal an 'it' anymore because 'it' is clearly a 'he'...you feel humiliated at your reality as of this moment.





You fearfully watch as Pal sniffs while walking around in a circle in his bed. You cringe as you see his glossy pink nose start sniffing towards, then stops to land right in front of you. You feel the urge to get up and run as fast as you can, when you see two large beady black eyes curiously gazing down upon you.





"Uhm...good boy! You are Pal, right! You are a big puppy!" you nervously exclaim, seeing Pal sniff you a few times and lightly growls as he brings his golden yellowish fur covered paw towards you. You scream as Pal's soft, but firm pink paw pads go behind you to send you flying forward.





You shake fearfully once you get your bearings and look above you. You see Pal's yellowish golden fur covered penis coming down to lay upon you. You hurriedly get up to run away, but sadly you were not fast enough and find yourself facing a red velvety surface with a plushy sensation thoroughly pressing down on you back. You keep telling yourself this is not happening as a few tears escape from your eyes to bury themselves in the soft red velvety cloth as Pal's dog smell of piss, strong odor of musk, and sweat flood your senses.





You can feel Pal's sweat making its way through your clothes as he makes his self more comfortable above you. You shuffle and wiggle around to get from under Pal's penis, but stop as soon as you hear a light growling moan above you, which causes you to dramatically shudder. You feel the pressure removed from your back and you turn around to see Pal's slightly twitching manhood being raised up into the air.





You are so relieved and happy! You hurriedly brush the yellowish golden pet dander and strand of hair off of you, then get up to get the hell away from this giant puppy, but come to an abrupt stop once you see Pal's giant black beady eyes staring right at you and you could swear that he is sporting a grin.





You cringe, then hurriedly start running. Pal growls at you and you fearfully stop. He brings his paw towards you to lightly push you back to the place you were originally trying to get a way from as you watch his masculine pink mushroom horror sink towards you. You get wedged between his yellowish fur covered skin and his twitching pink cock head that seems to be twitching even more due to you unwillingly stimulating it. You can feel Pal shifting back and forth above you as you are being forced to serve as help for his stimulation.





To your horror the friction that is becoming slightly faster as time progresses, causes an unwilling participant to awaken in your pants. Tears start continuously streaming out of your eyes as strands of pet dander, hair, and particles of dirt make their way into your mouth. You get wedged further behind Pal's pale pink mushroom cock head as you hear him growlingly moaning and slightly whimpering in the distance.





You fall out of your entrapment between Pal's pale pink cock head and his yellowish golden fur covered foreskin as he slightly raises his body up to give you a view above you to see an almost three inch pale veiny pink cock above you that is dribbling cum down upon you.





You are too scared and frankly out of energy due your previous fruitless struggling of trying not to get up close and personal with Pal, so you unwillingly have to listen to him loudly growlingly moan in ecstasy as he brings his throbbing three inch monstrosity to forcefully slam down into you and firmly press you down into the red velvety cloth as your face ends up directly in front of the opening his pre-cum oozing pink slit monstrosity of a mushroom cock head.






You can feel the pulsing throbbing sensations of Pal's damp pale pink musty cock as he thrust it down into your face as you feel that you can no longer sink into the red velvety cloth surface. Pal's cock seems to be heating up warmer and warmer as more ooey gooey cum starts sputtering down all over your face, then you hear a moaning howl, that almost made you think Pal was a wolf as you horridly feel and see a forceful spurt of creamy white yellowish thick liquid drench you and you haphazardly breathe in and taste a little of it along with smelling his masculine sexual musty smell as Pal grinds all of his worth onto you, then pants tirelessly while giving out a few light moans. You watch and feel as his pale pink girth and his cock deflate as he raises his body into the air as you feel lifeless as your cum drenched body falls back onto the the red velvety blanket.


Pal's black beady eyes appear before you as he tiredly enthusiastically barks at you then...

Chapter 3: Francine ~ Mrs. Read Arc? by Confused
Author's Notes:

This chapter will potentially lead to two different Arcs; Francine or Mrs. Read.

You find out some things about Francine and meet Arthur's alluring mother.

Your adrenaline is coursing through your veins because of your previous encounter of the giant girl almost killing you. Your eyes dart back and forth across the wide expansion of toffee brown rug that stretches out before you, while you can see wooden floor boards coming out beneath it in the distance.






You are torn about where you should hide as you glance over the green striped sofa behind you, the light brown end table beside the sofa, the television on top of a moss green entertainment center in the distance which is showing soccer at the moment, the floor lamp on the left side of the sofa, or the maroon brown chest behind the sofa that you were able to see when you were hiding under the sofa dodging the giant girl's hand while she was trying to grab you with her chipped purple polished fingernails that were a little dirty.






You shudder as you recall the horrible experience. There remains two other hiding spots, but they are not really worth mentioning, since you would definitely not hide there willingly.





One is a red velvety blanket covered pet's bed, which you assume to belong to a dog since it has a bone chew toy beside it. The reason you would not hide there is because you have watched animal planet's show The Dog Whisperer and your mother also has a few pet dogs that you conveniently grew up with, so you know that dogs are naturally horny and possessive creatures; therefore you definitely do not want to be a part of it's primitive needs.






The other hiding spot where you would not hide is a foot away from you and even so, you can smell a cheesy Frito-Lay corn chip like smell emanating from the giant dirty banged up red converse shoe which you saw much to your sensory horror, the giant girl take off. That is definitely a no-no for a hiding spot. You can actually see vapor arising from it!





Therefore you basically are left with the end table, lamp, dresser, and entertainment center; since you cannot hide under the sofa because the giant tomboyish looking girl will most likely be expecting you to be there.





Unfortunately it seems like you will not get the chance to come to a decision because you hear thunderous footsteps accompanied by voices in the distance quickly coming towards the living room you assume yourself to be in.





You shudder while you realize your adrenaline has worn off as you start to feel like a spent engine while you watch a giant pair of speckled green and brown suppose to be white socked feet and a giant pair of white sketchers with a cerulean blue bottom come into the living room.






Of course, the pair of dirty smelly socks belong to the giant girl that almost killed you. You see the giant girl is wearing faded blue jeans that has a few small tears along with grass and dirt stains strewn throughout it followed by a giant dirty red sweater that that is not doing much to cover her well attributed figure, which you can also see that she is not wearing an undershirt as you see her enthusiastically conversing with a giant even bigger than her beside her, which causes you to nervously gulp.






You swallow as you gaze at the the unknown bigger giant, who has on white sketchers with a cerulean blue bottom, faded blue creased jeans that has obviously been ironed, a pink cardigan cashmere sweater, a white dress shirt, and a watch with a dark maroon brown band on her left wrist. Her clothes are hugging her womanly figure dearly to highlight her curves. You nervously swallow once again as you see her giant peeved mature beautiful face from where you are standing as both of the giants thunderously walk towards you. You weakly fall down behind one of the legs of the end table hoping and praying that you do not get found.





"Mrs. Read, I swear I saw a weird bug in here!" The giant girl that almost killed said, letting her pungent foot odor spread throughout the room.





"Francine! You know this is not funny, right? You, Buster, and Muffy were just here yesterday and saw my husband and I thoroughly cleaning because my mother-in-law is coming over this weekend to stay with Arthur and DW all next week for my husband and I can go to that baking competition...anyway, I did not see a bug nor any dust while I was cleaning up yesterday. The only reason I even bothered to look over anything is because of my mother-in-law's mouth..." Mrs. Read said in a peeved tone.






"Honest Mrs. Read, I saw some weird looking bug!" exclaimed Francine as her footsteps became more thunderous and was obviously affecting you as you tried to keep your bearings while she walked to the side of the sofa where the end table is and also your hiding spot. You watch her dirty smelly speckled green and brown suppose to be white damp sock hug her foot as it tapped impatiently while her eyes panned the floor in front of the sofa for you. You try to subtly cough as you almost suffocate while gagging from her pungent cheesy Frito-Lay corn chip foot odor. You can see Mrs. Read in the distance looking under the dresser and etc. trying to find you.





"Francine, I do not see not a 'thing!'" Mrs. Read said in a clearly upset tone.





"Mrs. Read...I really thought I saw one, honest! I am sorry! I know you were packing..." Francine said in a depressed tone, but was interrupted.





"Uhm...Look Francine you are a tomgirl, like really! You are scared to pick up a bug! Look...I know you like Arthur..." Mrs. Read said in a exasperated tone.





"I...I...I" stammered Francine as her stinky feet shuffled in front of you as you saw dirt and torn bits of grass fly everwhere while you cringed to avoid it as Mrs. Read approached her to hold her by her shoulders, then firmly look her in the eyes.





"...Francine, you do not get a boy to like you by hounding him all the time and bullying him. Arthur tells me all the time about how you bully and tease him. You are just going to push him further away from you and create a barrier between you both. He is a boy remember, so he cannot tell right of the back that you are doing it because you like him. Try to ease up, okay." said Mrs. Read.





"Ugh! He is such a wuss though and every time I try to ask him to hang out, he avoids the question or brings Buster or Brain along! I do try! Pro...probably, it is just not meant to be." Francine emotionally said.





"Francine, you have long way to go in life. You are going to meet new boys and you both are only in middle school. You have plenty of time to develop a relationship later on in life. Do not try to rush things, okay Francine?" sMrs. Read said, rustling the hair on Francine's head.





"Okay..." Francine said, greatly lacking enthusiasm.





"Oh, Francine!" Mrs. Read lightly exclaims.




"Yes, Mrs. Read?" Francine asked.





"How many times do I have to tell you not to take your shoes off when you come over to my house! I just picked up this rug from dry cleaning this morning! Now, I am going to have to take it back and clean up the house again! I get on you about it literally every time you come over here! If you do it again, you can forget about getting invited or just plainly coming over ever again! Do you understand?!!" Mrs. Read exclaimed, causing her bountiful bosom to heave up and down.





"Y...yes! I am so sorry Mrs. Read! It is a habit! I really did not mean to!" Francine meekly said, as you saw her brown skin on her face surprisingly flush into a shade of red.





"Whatever, as long as you understand! Anyway, Arthur sneaked out the back and ran to the Sugar Bowl with Pal, Brain, and Buster. If you hurry, you can probably catch him..." Mrs. Read said, comically seeing Francine drop down onto the floor to hurriedly put her banged up smelly red converse shoes on, which came as a horror to you, because when she dropped on the ground, she stretched out her hand to catch herself and unfortunately you had stepped out of your hiding place to ogle Mrs. Read's hour glass figure, so Francine's hand was about to land on top of you.





You watch as her chipped purple polished fingernails come your way as you try to think of a way out of this situation. Your mind is stumped, but luckily when Francine puts her hand down, you slip into the gap between two of her fingers. You breathe out a sigh in relief as you try to calm your racing heart down. You glance at her curled brown fingers and see a little dirt under her fingernails. You almost lose it and tell yourself that there is 'no place like home', but the reality of your situation does not allow reprieve for self pity.





You run towards to grab onto the sleeve of her red sweater as she takes her hand back to tie her shoes. Warm vapor arises from it as the foot odor stings your eyes to cause them to water, while you hold on to her sleeve for your dear life.





Gladly and luckily, she does not take too long to tie her shoes. You watch as she hops off of the floor as you feel air pressure bearing down on you while yours ears ring. You feel light headed and slightly delirious. For some reason you seem to be approaching Mrs. Read, while being enveloped in a wonderful fragrance but also a womanly musk.





You see you are approaching something that is fuzzy pink, then silky white and afterwards, it all of sudden becomes dark and the fragrance is stronger. You feel the surface you are laying on shift while you try to get your consciousness back to focus.




You come to and realize...

Chapter 2: DW by Confused
Author's Notes:

This story branches off to the DW Arc.

You meet DW and fall into her grasp.

You hurriedly lift yourself up off of the ground as the growing sounds of thunder get closer and closer to you. You inwardly cringe as you tell yourself this is just a hallucination from the drugs your roommate uses. You must of mistakenly had an intake of some unbeknownst to you, which is just great. Now your roommate has you questioning your sanity and freaking out for no reason.




BOOM!




You lethargically turn around toward the alarming sound to see whatever your mind cooked up for you and you end up shakily falling down on your behind gawking at the huge disturbing sight in the doorway of the massive scale living room.



There is a giant girl in the doorway yelling something to whomever is be behind her.




This...like cannot be happening! No way in the world this is possible!




You stumble out your inner rant when you frightenedly see and hear the giant girl coming towards you. You are fearfully paralyzed as try to urge your body to hurriedly move for the life you have yet to experience will not come to an end, but the young girl is walking too fast.




Luckily, she steps over you and you greeted with the dirty bottom of her shoe accompanied by a pungent foot odor as well as her light pink stocking clad crotch, which causes you to blush and feel extremely uncomfortable. You shake the feeling away because you do not have time to address it at the moment while turn around to see the giant girl pause in front of a green striped sofa close by you to turn around and you were given a much better view of her, since you were so much closer.



You cannot help but shudder when you see the giant anthropomorphic looking girl, who's wearing cyan blue Mary Jane shoes with light pink stockings followed by a magenta pink dress with a white sleeve blouse underneath, while you can see the visage of her face is not entirely human due to her animalistic features; however, she was surprisingly cute even though she was not remotely human, especially with her light brown hair bob cut which highlighted the features of her face.




You shake your head, wondering what in the world is wrong with you. You are in a giant anthropomorphic world where you can haphazardly die at any moment, but yet you are fawning over a girl that is younger than you. You inwardly criticize yourself for your logic as you watch the giant girl sit down and pick up something that looks like a remote.




She fiddles with a remote for a few moments, but it does not seem to working, so she got up to manually turn the television on as you hurriedly moved out of the way. You confusingly see this big cartoon cow on television, singing and dancing, which she giggles at and says something about it being one of her favorite episodes.




You ignore the giant young girl as you start to think about how to get out of the predicament, however after a few minutes you do not hear any sounds from television and it is like eerily quiet.



That's weird...




You notice that it has gotten dark as well....no. You are inside a large shadow. But why would you be inside a large shadow...unless!




Your hurriedly turn your head and shakily follow the long pink stocking clad legs upwards to eventually find the giant girl, who almost stepped on you earlier, gazing down at you with a curious glint in her eyes. You both make contact and her eyes lit up, causing you to unconsciously tremble beneath her gaze.




All of a sudden you see her hand coming towards you as she bent to pick you up. You snapped out of your frightened stupor to run, however you did not get very far before she scooped you up in her clammy sweaty hand to enclose you in darkness as you heard her giggling on the outside, probably from the delight of finding a tiny person.




Anyway, the air was kind of stuffy inside her hand as you slid back and forth in her closed while her loosely dangled by her sides as she walks to wherever...

Chapter 3: DW's Room by Confused
Author's Notes:

You are still following the DW Arc.

You and DW get to know each other as you also try to warm up to her to get some help out of your predicament.

After a few minutes, the giant girl's hand finally opens up to give you view of her assumed to be room. You feel a little chilly from the air brushing over you due to your clothes being damp from her clammy hands. You feel icky, but you do no have time to rant because all of sudden you are dropped onto her blue comforter.



You brokenly pick yourself up as your heart pulses, then turn look around at the giant girl, but all you literally see is her butt looming over you as she moves to sit down on the bed. You hurriedly run for you will not have to experience the future of being under her tush and luckily, you did not have to.



She conveniently moved a little further away from you, much to your relief. Yet, her rear end pressing down on the bed caused you to tumble towards her a bit, which you heard her giggling from above at you and you embarrassingly look up at her.




"You know...you are kind of cute!" said DW shyly as her finger twirled strands of her hair nervously.



You would have found that action of hers to be cute if it wasn't for the fact that she is your captor and you most likely will be a 'prisoner' forever! You nervously gulp as you realize the reality of your future.




There is always hope! Probably I can get her to let me go or at least help me...




You nervously glance up at the titanic pre-teen as she shyly twirls her hair while curiously staring at you with her big dark brown eyes. You swallow once more as you try to muster up some courage to try to talk some sense to this pre-teen to help you or at least find someone to help you.




"Uhm...what is your name?"




"DW" DW said, giggling impishly, which caused vibrations throughout the bed as you were bounce in the air a few times to fall elsewhere on the bed landing on your behind as you are now looking at her partially torn light pink stocking covered sole that was slightly red and also emanating a slight odor, which reminded you of kraft single packs of cheese. You cough trying to clear up this embarrassing moment while DW laughs at you as you get your bearings. You did not even recall the giant girl taking her Mary Jane shoes off. You tried not to look the visible light brown , almost tan flesh of her sole as she absentmindedly flexed her toes, causing her shiny to turn a pale yellow as it wrinkled and also fanned her foot odor towards you as you tried keep yourself composed.




"...DW, that is a pretty cute nickname"




"I think so too!" DW cutely said, blossoming a big smile on her face.



Good, I am getting somewhere!




"Well of course a cute girl always has a cute nickname" You say, winking at DW to see her entire face turn red as she bashfully smiles.




"Do you really think so?" DW stammered, fixedly staring at you awaiting your answer, which causes you to think about how receiving help may be feasible now.




"Why of course! You have cute dimples and beautiful dark brown eyes! You also have soft skin! It was so comfortable when you picked me up earlier that I felt like I was in heaven. (more like hell or rather purgatory)"





"Th...thank you...I think you are cute also!" DW gasps out cutely, slapping her hands on her thigh as she sits up stiffly straight while impishly staring down at you, but her next actions scare the bejesus out of you as you nervously chuckle while the vibrations from her moving course throughout the bed to undulate you in the air once again and a few times too many as well, which causes you too end up to close to her pink dress, where as you can actually see her light pink stocking covered crotch. You see the imprint of her forbidden fruit almost hidden away by the panties she is wearing underneath her stockings, causing you to her nervously gulp as well as curse yourself for the impure thoughts that are popping up in your mind.




Luckily and yet also unluckily, a draft of wind carries a kraft cheese smell directly into your nostrils, which knocks you out of your stupor and rampant imagination. You glance around you and see that DW has shifted to sit Indian style with her partially torn stocking covered pale brown smooth soles behind you and the folds of her pink dress in front of you with an opening you were trying not to look at to see what was it hiding.




"Thank you DW! You know what?"




"What?" DW curiously asks, one of her hands snaking down for she can fondle your hair, which almost causes you to have a heart attack. Her fingers smell like chocolate and you see crumbs under her fingernails.




"I bet you have boys fawning all over you at school, don't you?"




"No, Timmy, no those twins get on my nerves! They pull on my hair, tug on my clothes, and play penis on me all the time. They are disgusting! They dig in their nose and eat their boogers. They stuff things in their pants! They burp and fart all the time! Hmph!" DW exclaims, shifting a few times and causing you to move ever closer to an area you should not and do not want to go.




"Awe! My sweet little DW has been suffering (you probably deserved them pulling on your hair)!"




"Eh hem, I have. And I am not little! I am a big girl! 'You' are little!" DW says matter of factly, giving you an imploring gaze that causes you to feel nervous.




All of a sudden a shadow looms over head...

Chapter 4: DW Has A Itch by Confused
Author's Notes:

A continuation of the DW Arc. 


DW puts you through a humiliating experience and you find yourself developing confused feelings for her.

You cringe as you fall down while looking overhead at DW's hand that is casting a shadow. You look at the pudgy wrinkled skin of her palm as fear takes over you and you wait with closed watery eyes for your giant captor to end your existence.



'I never would have thought that this is the way I will die...' 



You feel as if you have been waiting for an eternity for you end. Thoughts keep flying through your mind as you wait and for some reason, the odor of DW's cheesy feet keep getting stronger as you hear a grating noise behind you, accompanied by the sound of cooing and sighing above you coming from DW. You muster up some courage and open your eyes as you turn to the source of the grating sound. You see DW's giant hand digging voraciously with her chipped pink polished fingernails through a large torn opening of her light pink colored stocking sole.





You, as if you are in a trance stare at her fingernails that are vigorously scratching her tan smooth sole and turning it into wheat yellow from the pressure she is putting on it while she let's out sighs of moans and comfort behind you. Her foot odor is starting to bother you and stirs your nether regions a little as you force your gaze away from her tan creamy smooth sole that kept wrinkling from her wiggling her toes in comfort to glance up at the white sleeve covered arm above you that is attached to the vigorously scratching hand, which makes you stand up to turn a full one hundred and eighty degrees around. You feel startled as soon as you turn around due to DW's big dark brown eyes bearing down on you while she is sporting a strange expression on her face, which gives you the creeps. In fact so much so, that you roughly fall backwards on your behind from her gaze.




"Uhm...what is it, DW? Why...uhm are you looking at me like that?" you nervously say as you try not to shudder under DW's strange gaze.




"Oh...nothing! Why were your eyes closed just now?" DW said, you could swear you saw her eyes twinkle and grin branch out even further on her face, which was highly unsettling.




You nervously gulp before you barely manage to stutter, "Uhm...uhm...n...no particular reason! I was uhm...just thinking about something!", then watch DW's eyebrows, that are almost overshadowed by her bang, wrinkle.





"Oh, really?" said DW with raised eyebrows as you hear her fingernails still digging vigorously into her sole behind you, while the smell of her slightly cheesy foot odor lingers into the air as you nervously stare up at her weird expression and her muffled sighing moans of satisfying her itchy sole.




"Y...yes!" you exasperatedly say, when you finally managed to get it out.





"Oh, that is not what I think..." DW said teasingly as you keep inwardly cringing from the grating sounds of DW scratching her sole behind you, while you try not to breathe through your nose because of her foot odor.




"Wha...what makes you say that?" you say as you shudder from her piercing gaze that is pressuring you so much, that you feel a little weak in the legs.




"Oh...no 'particular' reason. It's just, you did not close your eyes until I started reaching toward you...soooo, you are scared of me, aren't you?!!" DW said teasingly, her eyes twinkling as she stares down at you and her other free hand is impatiently drumming the ground with her fingers awaiting a response, while her other hand is still vigorously scratching her sole behind you.



"Y...ye...no! Of course not!" you say exasperatedly.



"Ugh, che! Whatever! I don't believe you!"said DW with a curt attitude like she was getting annoyed, which frightened you.



You sigh and cringe, then say, "Look DW, I am sorry...I wasn't being totally honest with you..." Seeing an amused expression on DW's face as she interrupts you.




"Oh, really! That cannot be! You were not telling the truth! Noo!" said DW in an overly sarcastic tone.




"I...I was wrong! I did not want to hurt your feelings by letting you know I am a little scared of you... Uhm, earlier when you were reaching towards me out of the blue, without saying anything, you scared me a little, so I closed my eyes to think about something else as I waited for you to...pick me up..." you say nervously.



"Stupid, I would not hurt you on purpose!" exclaimed DW in a matter of factly tone while bringing her free hand that was drumming the bed to affectionately rub your head, then teasingly sticks her tongue out at you quickly and curiously ask, "Ugh...uhm anyway, why were you staring at my foot for so long?"




"I...I don't know!" you exasperatedly stammer as you see DW's almost hidden eyebrows wrinkle as if she is deep in thought as she stops rubbing your head to to place her hand under her chin in a thinking pose, while you hear the scratching sound behind you slow down. You stay seated on top of her the blue comforter cover as she stays seated Indian style in a thinking pose for a while. It is so quiet that you can hear the noises that are in the house, kids playing outside, and especially her rhythmic rubbing of her sole behind you. You did not have to wait for long in the awkward silence because DW eventually broke it.



"Do you uhm...well uhm like my feet?" hesitantly asked DW with a curious glint in her eyes as she brought both hands to slap them exasperatedly on her knees as she sat upright waiting for your answer.




'Do I like her feet? Of course not! I was just transfixed by her scratching her creamy tan smooth sole and distracted by her lingering foot odor...oh, my god! What is wrong with me?!! Do I like her feet?!! I think I actually do!' 




You must have been having an inner dialogue for a while because when you glance up from your thoughts, you see DW mischievously looking down at you with her hands no longer on her knees, but pressed down on her pink dress completely hiding the view of her stocking clad crotch that you were trying not to look at earlier, while her entire upper body was upraised as if she was impatiently awaiting your answer, which makes you scared to answer her question because of what trouble it might bring upon you.





"DW, I...I really do not know! I was just watching you scratch your foot at first, then next thing I know, I was kind of in daze staring at your sole as it turned yellow from you putting pressure on it. I...I am sorry!" you confusingly say while lowering your head, then bring your face back up to see DW's expression, which trembles for a bit, before a blossoming into a grin.




"DW...why are you grinning?" you nervously ask.




"No reason. I am just glad you kind of like my feet...you know, because Timmy and Tommy Tibble usually make fun of my friend Emily and my feet when we hangout, playing games, or at the Sugar Bowl saying that we have stinky feet and they are too big for our height. Uhm...I guess my feet are kind of big though, well at least to you (she giggles). Do...do you think my feet are stinky?" DW teasingly said, while her body starts shifting as she stops sitting Indian style to hug her knees to her chest as she peers over them, while her transparent light pink stocking clad crotch is in full view, so much so, that you can see a huge cartoon feminine cow illustrated on her panties, which makes a weird uncomfortable feeling course throughout your body as you smell the slight fragrance of her womanly prepubescent scent wash over you. Your face blushes as you inwardly ask yourself what is wrong with you mentally and physically, after all this girl is at least probably a good five years younger than you.





Luckily, you did not experience the strange feeling for long, because DW's massive feet thunder right in front of you, which knocks you into the air to back on her thick blue comforter cover via your stomach as you hear her muffling giggles at your embarrassing display that was entirely her fault while her slightly cheesy foot odor washes over you for being so close to her feet. You embarrassingly pick yourself up off of the ground as you hesitantly look up at her to see an amused expression etched on her face while she was still trying to muffle her giggles, which makes you for whatever apparent reason stick your tongue out at her and she bursts out laughing in response as her feet drums the bed while she is hugging her knees to her stomach. For some reason, you start laughing with her also. You both gradually come to a stop, then you both make eye contact with each other while a fuzzy feeling that you never felt, arises in your heart and you beam a smile as she beams one also, then you inwardly shudder as you see her smile turn into a mischievous grin again.



"Soooo....how does my big ole feet smell?" DW teasingly ask, wiggling her torn pink stocking clad toes in front you, which causes more of her slight cheesy foot scent to wash over you due to her fanning her massive toes your way.




You nervously gulp as you look at the torn pink clad stocking toes before you look at her smooth creamy tan big toe that is poked out of one of the torn holes in her stockings. You can see a little bit of a brown gunk like substance under her chipped pink polished toenail from your position as she continuously wiggles her toes up and down to tease you while you feel an alarming stir from your nether regions as you remove your gaze from her wiggling big toe to blushingly gaze up at DW, who was still mischievously grinning while staring down at you amusingly with her big dark brown eyes. Just as you were about to say something to change the subject, she interrupts you.




"Why aren't you saying anything? You can't decide, huh? Let me help you out..." said DW mischievously as she lifts her left foot up and brings it towards you as you see her tan smooth creamy sole from the huge tear in her stocking, which is still slightly yellowish from her scratching it so much earlier.





You do not get to confusingly admire the view for too long because her stocking clad big toes that were hovering over you, lower on top of you, encasing you and your surroundings firmly into a stuffy darkness as DW assaults you with her big and soft toes. Her foot odor is quite strong, but it is at least barely manageable, yet also kind of intoxicating, which your nether region excitedly agrees to because it starts to awaken fast. You try to think about other things as her toes manhandle fondle your body, while a little bit of her sweat creeps its way through her stocking clad toe flesh, directly into your mouth that was gasping for air, which you reluctantly swallow because her soft, yet firm toe flesh suddenly presses down upon your mouth and does not give you any reprieve to spit it out. You reluctantly swallow her foot sweat as a salty taste floods your taste buds, which weirdly stimulates your nether regions even more as you force yourself not to give in to your primitive desire that your body and mind are begging you to do. You let out a muffled scream as you tell DW to "PLEASE STOP!" as you try to get from under your captors warm, soft, smelly, and sweaty embrace while trying not to swallow any more of her foot sweat and breathe in anymore of her foot odor, but it is to no avail.




DW, who is blossoming a huge smile on her face from the wonderful feeling of you being under her big smelly toes. She does not know of the suffering you are going through or the stimulation she is giving you as she scrunches her toes, then shift her foot over you to position you under her still itchy sole to use your tiny little body for a much needed foot scratcher and massage.



"Ehm...ehm...mmmm! You feel so good right there! Ehm! Yes! That is the right spot! Yes! Ehm! You are so 'goood' at this!" says DW while moaning as she lightly bites her lip that is quivering with satisfaction. She gazed at her left foot from above as she thoroughly kneads you into her blue comforter cover while she continuously lets out moans of satisfaction and uses her right foot to help massage the top of her left foot as she scoots back a little bit to get more comfortable so that she can relish your soothing feeling under her itchy sole better. She feels something wet gush under her sole as she is kneading you into her itch sole, but ignores it and assumes it is her itchy foot sweating (well she is partially right).



You are reluctantly moaning out and gasping exhaustedly underneath DW's soft sweaty sole as she repeatedly assaults you with her foot. Your body impulse is begging you for satisfaction, but you try your best to ignore it. It does not help that her giant sweaty sole is kneading you down firmly into the comforter. You try counting, thinking about other things, and helplessly lashing out the sole that is trying to take your virginity.




You finally cannot bear it any longer as you hear DW's relishing moans of comfort, which arouses you even more and sends you over the edge as her sweaty soft sole presses down firmly on your nether region. Your body spazzes out violently as you cummed several reluctant ejaculations in your shorts that spill through it to make its way on DW's already sweaty sole.





Tears stream out your eyes as she repeatedly kneads your body against her sole, unknowingly milking you for all your worth as you repeatedly and exhaustingly shudder in reluctant satisfaction. Her foot odor and sweat permeate your senses and body as you can hear her moans of comfort, which only serves to jeer your reluctant body on even more.



Which is strange because you thought your body would be sexually inattentive now, since you thought your body has already spasmed all of your worth already, but that seems to not be the case. The friction from from her soft sole rubbing against you as her salty sweat continuously washing over you acting as a lubricant for your body. It seems like this is never going to end as tears steam out of your eyes to forever be lost in the depth of her overpowering sole while you keep asking yourself 'What is wrong with you?'. After all, you did not expect your first time to be taken by a little girl's giant foot.





You were about to loose yourself into depression, but you notice DW's sweaty stocking sole slowly start to ease up in pressure on you. You hurriedly open your eyes and see her yellowish red sole through her torn light pink stocking slowly rising away from you. You hurriedly try to get yourself together for DW will not see your embarrassing appearance, however your startled to notice your shorts along with your nether region is rising with her sweaty sole. You feel so emasculate and embarrassed as you hurriedly struggle to get yourself and your shorts unattached from DW's soft sweaty sole as you hear her purse her lips as if she is reluctant to part her sole with you. You finally succeed in getting unattached from her foot as you shudder while seeing her sweat glistening off of her creamy yellowish red sole, as well as your fluids rising away from you slowly.





You hurriedly fix your clothes and face, then try to remove the tiny pink threads that came from her stocking out of your hair and off your body. You think your appearance is fine now, but you feel the cold uncomfortable feeling of the air making contact with DW's foot sweat that is covering you, which causes you to have chill bumps. You confusingly watch her pink stocking clad foot gradually disappear from your vision as her toes mischievously wiggle over you as if saying goodbye.





When her giant foot is completely removed from your vision, you see DW's legs spread widely apart on either side of you far in to the distance, which is very unladylike, especially with her pink dress that is crumpled and allowing you a clear view of her light pink almost transparent stocking clad crotch, where as the feminine cartoon cow on her panties, who staring at you. You nervously gulp as you look up and see DW enthusiastically smiling down at you while cutely biting her bottom lip with her hands laid on her outstretched legs and also her upper body is bending slightly towards you.





"Hey silly! That felt great, you know! You felt really good under there! Thank you for helping me scratch my big ole smelly foot!" DW said teasingly, giggling as you embarrassingly blush while avoiding eye contact with her.





"Your welcome DW..." you manage to say while wishing you had a hole to hide in somewhere.





"Like, soooo...?" asked DW teasing while sporting a mischievous grin.





You inwardly shudder as you nervously ask, "S...so what?"





"Does my feet stink, stupid? Duh!" asked DW teasingly while you can hear the impatient drumming of her fingers in the distance as she awaits your answer.





"Y...yes? I think. Well, kind of., but honestly not unbearable though!" you nervously say as you hear DW burst out in giggles above you.



"You are 'soooo' stupid and silly! Like, you were just underneath my sole, but you still are unsure how they smell! Come here, for I can see silly!" DW enthusiastically exclaimed, her right hand reaching for you. Your vision turns dark as you are once again enveloped in DW's soft pudgy hand while your breathing becomes rugged due to the lack of air. Eventually her hand opens up to have you stare into DW's anthropomorphic nostrils, in which you see several crystalline deposits of mucus in the dark caverns. She sniffs several times and your body slightly raises up as you hold onto on of sorts pudgy folds on her palm.



"P-EWW! You stink! I cannot believe you could not make up your mind of how my feet smell! Hmmm...you must have been trying not to hurt my feelings, huh? It is alright for you tell me things, it's not like I am going to hurt you or anything!" DW exclaims, hurriedly bringing you away from her nostrils to eye level with her sparkling dark brown eyes and long eyelashes.



'She is...beautiful...' you inwardly tell yourself as DW brings up her let hand to fondly rub your hair.



"DW, y...your foot odor is really not that bad to me...I guess because I like your feet!" you say hurriedly as you turn slightly around in DW's cupped palm to avoid eye contact with her. You hear DW giggle at you while muttering "you're so cute!" under her breath as she uses her left hand forefinger to forcefully turn you around to look up at her. You blush as you both make eye contact and you are surprised see DW blushing also.



The atmosphere turns quiet as you both just stare at each other for what seems like a long time, until you hear a loud older female voice yell out "DW COME HERE!"



What is happening?

Chapter 3: DW In The Kitchen by Confused
Author's Notes:

Another DW Arc branch, however instead of her room, she takes you to the kitchen.


Things get a little nasty as well as humiliating as you realize DW may have a few screws loose while you try to your most likely new reality as DW's...

You are confined in her pudgy sweaty palm trying to figure a way out of this situation as you hear the thunderous footfalls below you, which makes you feel this situation is more worse than you think it is.





I am going to be alright...after all she is only a child...she cannot be too evil, right?!!





Your inner thoughts were cut short, when all of a sudden a bright light floods your vision and you feel yourself falling down. You fall down kind of roughly and a few areas felt like they were sprained. You ignored the pain to find your bearings to see that you are on a giant white marble slab surface and see what appears to be a sink in the distance. You keep panning your surroundings with your eyes and realize you are in a giant kitchen. You gulp and realize you feel like a sore thumb for some reason and try to shake off the feeling until you turn around to see the reason you feel this way. DW is just staring at you...like you are some type of exhibit at the fair, which causes you to gulp nervously.





"W...why hello there."





"Hello!" DW impishly said in return, which makes you think about the absurdity of this moment. After all this young brat just kidnapped you and now she is pulling an innocent act...





"Uhm...what's your name?"






"My whole name is Dorothy White Read, but every one calls me DW for short!" DW said, gazing down at you with a weird glint in her eyes.





"My name is..."




"Are you hungry?" rudely interrupted DW.




"Yes, you know what I actually surprisingly am! How did you know?" You say in mock excitement.




You guess because she was too young or just could not notice the sarcasm in your tone, since she responded back in excitement.





"I am smart aren't I! I could just tell. My mommy calls it a mother's instinct..." DW joyously said, but you stop listening as you tried to comprehend what she just said.





This giant brat just said she had a mother's instinct...does she know what that means?





"Uhm...DW?"





"Yes?" DW impishly responds, bringing her arms up to lay upon the counter to rest her head upon them as she creepily gazes down at you.





"Do you know what a mother's instinct is?





"Yes, of course silly! It is when a mommy can tell stuff about her child!" DW enthusiastically exclaimed, causing goosebumps appear on your arm.





"Uhm...DW, you know you have to have an actual child for you to actually have that, right?"





"You know, you are so silly and dumb! You are my child silly! I am your mommy!" giggles DW as she raises on of her hands to nuzzle your head with her finger, which scares the bejesus out of you.





This...this brat, just said that I was her child and she is my mommy! This cannot be happening! Plus, she looks too old to be playing games like that anyhow.





"DW..."




Call me mommy!" DW sternly said, nuzzling your hair, which made you want to jolt.





"....Mommy....can I call you something else?"






"No!" DW said, cutting off all the room for discussion and negotiations.





You sigh as you realize what your life has come to. Your reality just seems to get bleaker and bleaker.





DW eventually eases her hand off of you and goes off into the distance to get a bowl out of one of the lower shelves and a spoon out of a drawer, then she goes to the refrigerator to get something and put it into the bowl, while leaving you by your lonesome.





You look behind you and glance upwards to see some giant plants sitting on the windowsill above the sink as you hear a microwave start up in the distance, while you try to get an estimate of your height. According to the facet, you should be about an inch or a little less. Thunderous booms start coming your way and you turn around to see DW coming towards you with a bowl with steam rising from it and a spoon inside along with holding a napkin and what appears to be a cup of juice in her other hand.




Probably she isn't so bad after all you think as a smile unnoticed to you appears on your face, while DW stares at you blushing a little bit.





DW mistakenly slams the items too hard on the counter and it causes you to stumble and fall as you hear her giggling at you, which makes you feel so embarrassed. You embarrassingly gaze up her pink dress and white undershirt to eventually cast your gaze upon her smiling face, which cause you to feel warmth inside for some strange reason.





DW abruptly brings her hand up to nuzzle your face with her finger as you embarrassingly actually enjoy the warmth of her touch. She stops as she brings her finger away from your face but unconsciously your face follows her finger, which causes her to giggle at you and your face to turn beet red as you cannot believe what you just did.





"Awe, someone likes their mommy!" DW coos, causing you to think you could not be embarrassed any further then how you feel now.





DW grabs the spoon and brings it toward you, then you can see giant hot steaming butter beans on it. You are not that fond of butter beans, but you are hungry. The only problem is that it is too hot. You gaze helplessly up at DW.





"What's wrong?" asks DW in concern.





"It's uhm...kind of hot and rather a little too big..."





"Silly me! Mommy forgot!" DW exclaimed, raising the spoon as she opened her mouth to actually dump the food inside, which causes you to cringe when you saw her pearly whites.





To your horror, the spoon leaves her closed mouth empty as you see her vigorously chewing and appearing to slosh the captive butter beans around her mouth.




She cannot be doing what I think she is doing...





You watch as actually spits a light green mass covered with saliva onto the spoon and brings it toward you with dribble hanging off of the spoon, which causes you to nervously gulp.





I cannot eat this shit! It looks like some gerber baby food baptized in spit!





"There you go! See! Mommy takes care of everything!" DW exclaimed happily, apparently proud at herself.






Well you are kind of hungry and it could be worst.





You walk towards the spoon and haphazardly step in a fallen pile of her spit dribble, which causes you to cringe. You steel your nerves as you lap up the gruel with your hands to your mouth as you swallow trying not to think about the slimy disgusting taste. The bleakness of your reality seems to be getting worse and worse. You see DW gazing down at you while trying to sneak a few giggles, but it is not working.





You finish a fourth of the spoon and feel rather full, then watch the frightening sight of DW finishing the rest of the remaining butter beans. She belches a cute burp and cheek flushes red once she is done, while a few strands of butter beans land down upon you from her burp as she embarrassingly says, "Excuse me!" She drinks some of the juice and looks sheepishly down upon you, then back upon the cup of juice as an mischievous grin appears on her face. She sloshes the juice in her mouth, then spits it upon the spoon while impishly grinning down at you.





"You are thirsty aren't you..." said DW mischievously as you see there is more of her spit mixed with the juice than the previous spoon of butter beans. You came to the realization that she is doing this on purpose.





"Ugh...no thanks, I am quite full..."





"No, drink up! You need to wash the food down or you will get a tummy ache!" DW sternly said, dark brown eyes sparkling with a mischievous glint.





You gaze up at her and look deep into her dark brown eyes and realize there is no room for discussion and reluctantly taste some of her spit, which developed the urge inside of you to vomit, but you held it in as you hear DW giggling so much that the spoon is shaking. After she had her fun of humiliating you, she threw all of the dishes in the sink and you could hear a loud clang.





She grins down at you evilly as her pudgy hand comes up to envelop you in darkness, then you can hear the familiar sound of her thunderous footfalls below!

Where is she taking you?

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6666