The Mysterious Island by Barrowman
Summary:

Disappearences of ships, people, and other strange things happen on a remote mysterious Island. A 20-year-old college sophomore visits the Island for an internship at a facility... Powerful forces put her at the forefront of life-changing events and some events that could even change our world forever.


Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Destruction, Entrapment, Gentle, Growing Woman, Humiliation, New World Order, Sci-Fi, Slave, Slow Size Change Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 27 Completed: No Word count: 82447 Read: 166931 Published: July 23 2017 Updated: April 26 2022

1. Chapter 01 - Land of the Giants by Barrowman

2. Chapter 02 - The Intern by Barrowman

3. Chapter 03 - The Incredible Growing Wendy by Barrowman

4. Chapter 04 - Nightmares and mysteries by Barrowman

5. Chapter 05 - Orientation Part One by Barrowman

6. Chapter 06 - Orientation Part Two by Barrowman

7. Chapter 07 - Twin Peaks by Barrowman

8. Chapter 08 - Different Faces of Terror by Barrowman

9. Chapter 09 - Guests, Ginny Pigs, Prisoners? by Barrowman

10. Chapter 10 - Different faces of Terror II by Barrowman

11. Chapter 11 - Boom, Boom, Boom by Barrowman

12. Chapter 12 - Decisions by Barrowman

13. Chapter 13 - Promotion !? by Barrowman

14. Chapter 14 - Habitat 16 by Barrowman

15. Chapter 15 - Adjusting to your new life by Barrowman

16. Chapter 16 - Getting to know you by Barrowman

17. Chapter 17 - Just your average workday? by Barrowman

18. Chapter 18 - Foreshadowing by Barrowman

19. Chapter 19 - Preparations Part 1 by Barrowman

20. Chapter 20 - Preparations Part 2 by Barrowman

21. Chapter 21 - Let's Grow by Barrowman

22. Chapter 22 - Let's grow - Part 2 by Barrowman

23. Chapter 23 - Relaxation and Torture? - Part 1 by Barrowman

24. Chapter 24 - Relaxation and Torture - Part 2 by Barrowman

25. Chapter 25 - Mythos by Barrowman

26. Chapter 26 - Things are set in motion by Barrowman

27. Chapter 27 - The Hunt by Barrowman

Chapter 01 - Land of the Giants by Barrowman
Author's Notes:

 

The Mysterious Island

 

Chapter 01 – Land of the Giants

 

Somewhere near an Island in the middle of the Great Pacific 11:00 local time on a little cloudy day, a yacht boat called the Sea King, was cruising towards the shore far away from the only village and resort on the Island. It was a Princess type yacht with a blue colored hull, with a white cabin color and belonged to a young couple from Miami whose names were Bruce and Genie.

 

Bruce was 26 years and 6 feet 2, dark brown hair, brown color eyes, pale-skinned. Genie 24 at 5 feet 8, long blond a little curly hair and grayish-blue eyes with a light tan. Genie wore a pink bikini top and very short jeans and Bruce a black shirt and black shorts. Both were in excellent shape for this adventurous trip to this very remote tropical paradise.

 

A local from the village told them about this wonderful spot of unspoiled nature and insisted that they visited that place around late in the morning or early afternoon.

 

They decided to dock near a deserted beach and went via a small motorboat to the same beach near a cliff that hung nearly a 100 feet high above it. They pulled out their vacation stuff and started lying on the beach and enjoyed their surroundings. The smell of seawater and the exotic plants behind them made it extra enjoyable. 

 

The sun was starting to shine through the clouds, Genie felt the rush to go to the waterfall in the forest and kept harassing Bruce to come. Bruce didn’t want to go, but suddenly Genie started to run off through the tall green grass and then into the forest.

 

Bruce ran after her, the two laughing and enjoying themselves as they ran deeper and deeper into the forest until Genie reached the waterfall. At which time she put down her bag and waited for Bruce to come join her.

 

She was enjoying the view and amazed by the beauty of the place. Then she heard some rumblings in the distance. Those tremors were getting louder and then stopped. Genie found it strange and thought about what those tremors could be, but before she thought further,

 

Bruce yelled in the distance “Genie, where are you?”.

Genie: “Hurry up, Bruce I’m already near the waterfall”.

 

She tried to focus on hearing or feeling those tremors, but the sounds and the mild shaking of the ground were gone.

 

Genie started to take a soda drink and some beer for Bruce out of her bag and then turned around. Bruce still wasn’t there and she got impatient and called him again to quickly join her at this picturesque place.

 

“Bruce where are you, come on out of hiding!”, Genie said.

 

She didn’t get an answer and started to find the game Bruce was playing not funny anymore and said more annoyed. “Bruce this isn’t funny anymore, come on out!”.

 

There was still no response, that made Genie somewhat worried and she started to get a little scared. Now, she was shouting his name and began to sob.

 

Preoccupied with the disturbing feeling that her boyfriend didn’t answer her now desperate calls, she didn’t notice the tremors and that something was sneaking up on her. 

She finally heard some breathing behind her accompanied by a warm wind.

“Ok Bruce, this is the last straw!”, she said annoyed.

 

She was about to turn around to scold Bruce for playing such a lame prank on her, but when she did, it took her time to register what she saw. She saw a large figure, with enormous feet, legs and she had to look up and finally saw a smiling gigantic head of a young girl. Her eyes went wide with total disbelief.

 

The young 46 feet 6-year-old girl was sitting in a squatting position just like Genie, she was amused by, in her eyes, a small doll figure.

 

Genie’s blue eyes got bigger, her facial expressions of disbelief than turning into a face of total panic and fear. She let out a blood-curdling scream. A gigantic hand hurled toward her with great speed and snapped her right off the ground.

 

The speed at which Genie went upward almost made her pass out and her upper body was leaning upon a giant thumb in a closed fist. She looked down and saw her taking off to an even greater height. The child was standing up. When her elevation stopped she saw that she was at least 40 feet off the ground.

 

Genie suddenly felt movement and was shaking up and down a little as the giant girl moved in circles and lifted her above her head. The little girl was pretending that her dolly was flying, it made Genie totally dizzy. It was as if she was in an extreme carnival ride. Genie screamed at the top of her lungs when the girl reached full velocity in her spinning around. It almost made the smaller woman pass out.

 

To her relief, the girl suddenly slowed down and stopped eventually and looked straight in some direction.

 

When Genie came a little to her senses she felt more tremors and they were getting louder, steady booming sounds and then the sound of trees being snapped. She managed to free her arms during this because the girl lessened her tight grip. She could rest them on the girl’s thumb and index finger. She was barely conscious.

 

The girl yelled in a happy voice, “Mommy!” just a few seconds before she was visible to Genie.

Genie’s heart went racing and she trembled again. Before her, stood now an even bigger giant almost twice the size of the giant that was holding her. An enormous woman of around 70 feet tall, with middle long blond hair, blue eyes, wearing glasses and what appeared to be lab clothing.

 

She focused then on the giantess breast pocket and saw that Bruce’s head was sticking out, his eyes closed and some blood on his forehead.

 

“O my God, Bruce, Bruce!!! Noooo,  what have you done to my Bruce”, Genie panicked

 

Genie was now sobbing again about the whole situation. She didn’t know how serious Bruce’s injury was and if he would be ok. This had to be a bad dream and she pinched herself multiple times, but she couldn’t wake up from this nightmare.

 

Her adrenaline level hit maximum heights, she looked around her in just sheer panic, looking at the giants with pleading eyes.

 

The little girl’s giant face turned into confusion when she saw some behavior of her dolly that was alien to her.

 

When Genie turned her head to look at the girl’s mother, she saw her calm face get sad and moving toward Genie and the smaller giant, lifting her hand in the direction of Genie with some sort of canister in it and sprayed the little woman with some sort of pink gas. She coughed and suddenly began to feel more tired because of it and her state of panic and adrenaline dropped.

 

The little girl gave the semi-unconscious woman reluctantly to the bigger giant. She deposited Genie in the much bigger right hand of her mother. The hand was closing putting Genie in a tight grip, pulling it back to her and depositing her in her left hand so she could have a better look at her.

 

The giant fingers of her right hand were now prodding and playing with the tiny figure in her hand. Genie noticed that the fingers were at least half her size and the thumbnail was as big as her head.  The gigantic hand had a sterile medicinal scent one would smell in a doctor’s office.

 

She felt totally dwarfed by it, powerless and insignificant, but was too tired to really care at that moment.

When the examination was over, she was lifted very slowly and gently in the direction of the giantess breast pocket where the still unconscious body of Bruce leaned against the fabric of his captor.

 

Genie was actually somewhat satisfied with that prospect of being with Bruce again, even if it was in this scary, bizarre and uncertain situation.

 

When deposited in the breast pocket next to Bruce, she embraced him and felt that he was breathing and had a pulse. Genie was relieved and then noticed the giants started to move. Too tired, probably due to the pink gas, to find out where the giants went and try to remember the way back to the beach, her eyes closed, her unconscious body now leaning onto her lover’s body.

 

 

End Notes:

Please reveiw the chapters. The more reviews, the more encouragement and inspiration a writer gets.

Chapter 02 - The Intern by Barrowman
Author's Notes:

 

Chapter 02 – The Intern

The next day

 

Somewhere in the Pacific Ocean on a very sunny day, the ship, “The Castor" with 4 crew members and 1 passenger on board was cruising towards a remote Island. The passenger was the twenty-year-old Dutch sophomore college student, Wendy de Vries. A young Red-brown haired woman of 1,75 m (5 10), short cut hairstyle, blue eyes who was looking forward to this trip.

 

Her mother, Paula, an anthropologist, recommended her for an internship/work placement on an Island. She was very enthusiastic about it and vague at the same time about that project when she talked about it on the phone with her daughter.

 

It was a relatively long and somewhat strange journey to her destination. The instructions to this place were cryptic and there was no information on the net about this Island or their projects. This whole ordeal starting from her hometown Rotterdam up till now took a few days.

 

"Island ahead", said one of the crew. Wendy then turned her head and saw a very beautiful Island, that looked like any Hawaiian Island. High cliffs, mountains, and beautiful green areas. "This is just what I need, a non-stressful work environment", Wendy thought.
Wendy picked her smartphone out of her pocket to take some photos, she noticed that her Wi-Fi connection was lost. When she left the port of Honolulu, she still had a strong signal from her satellite provider.

 

Suddenly the boat stopped just in front of the coast and the captain ordered one of the crew to escort Wendy on a rowboat to the Island shore. A small village came into view close to the beach and someone was waiting for them at the docks. It was a tall blond man with blue eyes in his late forties and had a friendly look. He was holding up a sign with the name ‘Wendy’ on it. He wore a simple gray shirt and green short pants and a pair of mountain climbing shoes.

 

The crewmate let Wendy disembark and quickly rowed back to the seaworthy ship. She had noticed the crew's change in behavior and facial expressions. The closer they got to the Island the more anxious they seemed, as if they didn't want to be there. "Well, no use worrying about it, I'm here to learn and enjoy myself in this environment for the coming six months." Reflected Wendy.

 

Hans: "Hi there, you must be Ms. Wendy de Vries. I'm Hans Netzer, pleased to meet you".
Wendy: "A pleasure, Mr. Netzer."

Hans: "Call me Hans, just plain simple Hans, Ms de Vries"

"Ok, Hans, and I'm just plain simple Wendy", She joked.

 

Hans: “I will be your guide and escort to your new work environment.”

Wendy:” Ok, I can’t wait to see this facility.

Hans: “Let’s go to the village first and have something to eat and drink, you must be tired from this long journey”
Wendy: ”Ok, sounds great”

 

The pair walked to the village and went past a small resort where some tourists were having fun or relaxing, enjoying this wonderful paradise of an Island. The hotel resort itself, was plain and simple, just like the rest of the architecture of the village.

When they arrived at the local diner Hans made an order for both of them. It had a nice atmosphere like you would find in a simple American Village.
The two were enjoying the local cuisine of fresh fish and other strange dishes Wendy never saw before. The smell of the food was so pleasant for her and it tasted even better. Hans was smiling at seeing the enjoyment on Wendy’s face while she ate at a faster rate after each bite.

 

When they were done, they walked to a yellow jeep in the small parking lot behind the local diner.
“It is not a limousine, but it will get you anywhere on this Island where you need to be”, Hans joked.

Wendy: “No problem, Hans, it looks very nice”

They got into the vehicle, Hans started the engine and the two were off to Wendy’s new workplace.
It is a half-hour drive from here, so It won’t take too long”, Hans said as he was concentrating his eyes on the road.

A few minutes later they entered a dense forest with large trees. It was a sight to behold and Wendy enjoyed every second of the beautiful nature this Island had to offer so far.

 

Hans just concentrated on the road and saw a big pick-up rental car in the distance, standing still a little beside the road. The motionless vehicle coming more clearly into Hans' view. Next to it stood two women who were looking confused at a large paper map of the Island. Hans slowed down his jeep and stopped next to the women, who happily waved at him.

 

Hans: “Wait in the car for a second, I’m going to help these ladies with directions”
Wendy saw Hans talking friendly to the ladies giving them directions.

“Hi Hans, you showed us the way on the map in town, but were just lost now and our Wi-Fi connection isn’t working since we got to the Island.” One of them said.
“Why don’t you two follow us for a bit. When we reach the crossroads, it will be close by and I will point out the last directions to your destination, no problem.”, Hans said in a friendly tone.

 

Hans stepped into the car again and set it just next to them. “Wendy, I want you to meet Lisa and Roberta, they’re from Dallas Texas and they are here for a camping adventure”

“She looks really good and got red hair too, just like you Lisa”, Roberta the 5”8 brunette teased.
“She is even taller than you Roberta and my hair is redder” The 5”7 Lisa teased back.

The four laughed about it and the two women got into their pickup and started following the yellow jeep.
Arriving at the crossroads they parted ways and waved happily goodbye.

Wendy: “Friends of yours?”
Hans: “No just some tourists I met in the village asking me for interesting places to go. I told them about this wonderful spot of unspoiled nature near a small waterfall and insisted that they visited that place for their camping day and night. I always insist on new visitors to go there”.

 

“Well, let’s be on our way, but before we go further you have to put on this blindfold. This facility is somewhat of a secret and those are the rules and orders given to me by my superiors.”, Hans said sternly.

Wendy found it strange, but didn’t mind and happily played along.

 

Wendy suddenly felt some tremors and heard some booming sounds in the distance in the direction of Lisa and Roberta.
Wendy; “What is up with these ground shakings Hans?”
“Oh, that is just one the mysteries of the Island. Those have been here for years”, Hans said.

“Alright, I never felt such a thing before”, Wendy said relieved.

 

Suddenly it got dark and Wendy felt a weird descending feeling like an elevator going down and then felt the car speed up again.
“You can take off your blindfold now, we're inside the facility now and almost at our destination.”, Hans said.

The light came back into Wendy’s eyes as she removed the blindfold. They were moving through a tunnel that was lit up by some white lights every few yards. When they reached the end of the tunnel, the vehicle slowed down.

 

The pair in the jeep entered an enormous hall. It was least 50 by 50 meters (164 ft) in length and width she estimated. The ceiling must have been around 30 meters (almost 100 feet) high. She saw a sofa, table, and floor with light-colored tiles, each one 50 by 50 centimeters (1 ft 7 inches). She explored the hall further and saw that halfway across the hall the tiles got much bigger. 500 by 500 centimeters (16f 4inches) per tile, each as big as her living room that was 5 by 5 meters (16f 4 inches).

 

Then some other things caught her eye. In the farthest corner from her point was what looked like an enormous gigantic door with a door handle at the height of twelve meters (36.8 feet). Wendy rubbed her eyes if she wasn't imagining it. She also saw what appeared to be a giant light switch next to it at somewhat the same height and gigantic power plugs. "What a weird looking...."

 

“This is where we part ways, Wendy”, Hans said somewhat afraid. He started the jeep and drove to the other side of the room into another tunnel like he was fleeing for his life.

 

"Hello there Ms de Vries, welcome to our facility and special project" Wendy suddenly heard through loudspeakers.  "There will be someone to greet you very shortly, please wait on the side where the furniture is located. It is dangerous to stand near the giant door when it opens".

 

Wendy went back to the smaller door and seated herself on the sofa, reflecting on everything that happened before and during the difficult journey to this place.

While doing that she began to hear a faint thundering sound that got louder and louder after each second. The ground shook a little and the sofa she sat on moving more and more after the heavier shakes.

Finally, the door opened and what Wendy saw entering knocked her socks off. It was a blond middle-aged woman in scientist clothes, blue eyes with glasses and nice medium high heeled shoes. Everything looked human about her, accept her gigantic size. "She must be over 20 meters(66 feet) tall", Wendy whispered to herself in wonder and a little shocked.

 

The giantess stayed near the door so as not to scare Wendy. "You must be Wendy, nice to meet you, I'm Helga, Helga Braunn. As you can see I'm just a human like you only a little bit taller", Helga joked.

 

That put Wendy more at ease. "I'm going to walk towards you so we can get better acquainted, don't be scared", Helga said in a calm reassuring tone.

 

"Ok", said Wendy. She wasn't really scared, but more fascinated by what she saw.

 

Helga walked slowly towards her but covered so much distance in just a few steps in the eyes of the much smaller Wendy that it only took a few seconds before the giant woman stood very close in front of her. Wendy gulped as she saw an enormous pair of feet that were bigger than her and long legs the size of tree trunks and at the top a gigantic face, that looked down at her and smiled.

 

Helga then bent her legs, lowering herself and said, "We are going to the next room where we can talk more at eye level so I can explain this whole situation. For safety reasons, I will pick you up now. Put your arms up in the air so I can get a better grip on your body and you can move your arms more freely or rest them on my fist", Helga said.

 

Wendy complied as Helga's hand slowly got towards her, gigantic fingers started to curl around her body, creating a stable grip around her body. One arm leaning on Helga's index finger and the other on the giant thumb. Carefully Helga lifted Wendy of the ground until her hand with her passenger in it were 12 meters (36f 6) of the ground. The whole experience felt like a strange, gentle carnival ride.

 

Helga then walked in the direction of the giant door into a large hallway with multiple giant doors. She locked the door behind her and walked through the hall and entered the first door on the right.

 

The room was just as big as the previous room, except this one had giant furniture in it. She walked with her passenger to the desk and sat down. She lowered her hand and put Wendy on the desk.

 

In the middle of the desk was pyramid-like stairs with on top was a normal-sized desk and chair. "You can sit on that chair so that we are more at eye level with each other", Helga said. Wendy complied and climbed to the top and put down her backpack and got seated.

 

She now got a much better look at the giantess and her face was somehow familiar. Wendy then remembered some old photos she saw in her mother’s album with the two of them together. They looked like really close friends.

 

"Coffee or tea", Helga asked. "Tea with milk and sugar please", Wendy said.

 

Helga took out a small tray with a cup, a can with hot water and a box with a different kind of tea, sugar, and milk on it. Despite her hand being gigantic and seemingly impossible to comply with Wendy's request, she skillfully poured tea in the tiny cup without spilling a thing as if she had done it a million times.

 

"I'll bet you have a lot of questions and seeing the expression on your face, you are starting to remember me.”

Your mother, Paula and I go way back and worked on some projects together a long time ago.

I last saw you at your mother’s house, when you were just a little girl. And no, I wasn’t 72 feet tall back then”, Helga joked.

 

“To summarize everything,

We do all kinds of interesting, different research at this facility. You will assist me and some other scientists on a variety of projects. It is best to show you through a tour of the base.” Helga said.

 

That sounded very exciting to Wendy and couldn’t wait how the inside of the rest of this facility looked like.

 

“You were recommended by several people, whom we hold in high regard, for this internship so I have a lot of faith in you, Wendy. I’m sure you will love it here and grow as a person from this experience.

 

“But before you can get a grand tour of this enormous facility and be able to assist us in our work, we have to do something about your small stature. “Helga said with a smile.

End Notes:

End of Chapter 2

Please review.

Chapter 03 - The Incredible Growing Wendy by Barrowman

Chapter 03 – The Incredible growing Wendy

 

“I’m going to take some scans and pictures of you now and then we will start the growth procedure.”, Helga said through the microphone. She was looking through a large glass window to her left, down at Wendy who was standing against a dark-colored concrete wall in a large hall.

 

Wendy was looking up to the right side of the hall through the gigantic looking glass that was at a height from forty to seventy-five feet and saw Helga smiling at her. She herself was standing on a yellow square painted area with a black bull’s eye in the middle. Behind her stood a giant measurement ruler painted on the wall that went all the way up to twenty-nine meters or ninety-five feet.

 

The enormous hall was about one hundred and sixty-four to one hundred and sixty-four feet in length and width with a one hundred and twenty-foot-high ceiling. It was dimly lit by lights hanging on every top side of the walls in the room.

 

Next to the giant window in the far-right corner stood a gigantic door that led to the control room where Helga and some other staff members were present.

 

Then she looked at the other side, where she saw smaller sized windows, one at ground level, one at twenty-five feet and one at sixty feet. These were rooms on different floors and were meant for regular sized people and smaller giants who were still on a slow growth path to become a full giant.

 

There were also some car tunnel entrances at the other side of the hall, she looked straight at, but the most prominent feature in the huge hall was hanging from the middle of the ceiling. A gigantic sphere with all kinds of pointy spikes coming out of it.

 

The device was now starting to shoot thin lines of green lights at her that were moving up and down on her body. It was scanning her first, just like Helga explained.

 

While that was happening, Wendy reflected on the most bizarre events she witnessed today, like meeting the giantess Helga and the mini-tour she got of a small part of this enormous facility. The number of floors underground and the sheer size of the hall rooms and corridors had been just mind-boggling.

 

From a moving cart at a height of forty feet she a got a view of the layout. Some stuff seemed very old fashioned and other things state of the art. But these details were trivial compared to the vast scale of it all which made even the most mundane room a sight to behold.

 

And then there was the offer from Helga to modify Wendy’s size into something more suitable for this facility. Helga went into much detail about the procedure and an estimated timeline for Wendy’s growth path after the procedure. Wendy just listened in awe, as Helga talked about these modifications as if they wore the most normal procedures in the world.

 

The place and the offer itself were more than extremely interesting and appealing to Wendy, that she quickly accepted Helga’s proposal to undergo this growth procedure she called the Brobdingnag treatment.

 

In the control room that was lit up like a room to watch X-ray photo’s, Helga was almost done with the scans and photos as she enhanced some parts on the view screens to 100,000 times so that even the most minuscule growth in Wendy would be registered. Helga wasn’t alone in the control room, other giants wanted to see what all the commotion was about.

 

“You really have a lot of faith in this outsider, Helga. I’m reading her resume and some other data that we have of her and though she has the right skill-set, she doesn’t seem more special in the potential physical growth department than other candidates we already have here in our stock”, a sixty-foot brown haired giantess said who was standing behind Helga.”

 

“Hilda, look at those stats on the screen, it says her height is six feet. She was 5”10 before I had a cup of tea with her. That is almost 3% growth in a time span of only a few hours.”

 

“You must be kidding, no one grows that fast with only those trigger chemicals.”, Hilda said with disbelief.

Helga in her excitement just ignored her and continued with configuring the growth accelerator device.

 

“Hello Wendy, we are going to start the treatment in a few moments, you will see many colors and rays coming at you, and it will feel like you are moving with incredible speeds in different directions, don’t be afraid of it.”, Helga said in a reassuring tone.

 

“After this you will be approximately 20 feet tall, that is just above the 6-meter mark and enough to assist us in our work and don’t worry about your suit, that is a specially designed stretch suit that can take 4.5 times your original size”, Helga explained.

 

“Isn’t that a little optimistic Helga?  Even with her 3% growth in the last hours, most candidates at best grew to 2.4 times their original size”. Next, you are going to tell me that after the procedure she will 10 times her size within 5 months.”, Hilda said.

 

Helga smiled at that remark. “I told Wendy she would be around 10 times her size in just a month and 12 times her size in 2 months”.  Helga said with much pride.

 

Hilda and the others just went silent with those bold statements from Helga. Hilda than got her composure back and remembered she had a job to do and that was recording this procedure and report it to the Elders.

 

From one of the tunnels, Wendy heard some noise what sounded like a heavy vehicle coming closer toward the room. A few moments later a massive tank came slowly out of the tunnel. Wendy had seen such a model in a museum once, it was an old WW2 German Panzerkampfwagen Tiger-1 tank. She remembered Helga telling her that this would be used as a strength test after the procedure was done.

Seeing that kind of heavy tank coming into the room. Hilda and the other staff members knew Helga was serious because you had to be at least 20 feet in height to be able to push the weight that tank possessed.

 

When the tank was placed in the middle of the room, the men quickly got out of the tank and ran toward the side and the door made for normal sized people.

 

The scans and photos were done and two 3d images of Wendy appeared on the table. Helga then asked for the last time if Wendy was ready. When the college sophomore answered with a loud convincing YES, the blond-haired scientist pressed the button that started the procedure. Alarm sounds started to go off and all the doors and tunnel entrances were starting to close. The engine of the growth accelerator was starting up and a big countdown screen became visible for everybody to see.

 

To Wendy, it sounded just like an engine of a small Airbus before take-off.

The sound got louder and louder as the counter came closer to zero.

Finally, the counter reached zero and the device shot a sharp beam at Wendy which made a high pitch sharp cutting sound.

 

When the beam hit her body, it gave a feeling as if she was in a moving commercial airliner that was accelerating to get enough speed to take off the ground.

 

Helga and the other giants looked at the screens with the enhanced visuals of Wendy’s cells and there was already some minuscule growth visible.

It started faster than expected, the crowd in the room got excited.

 

Wendy herself didn’t notice the growth yet, only the feeling of sitting in a small commercial airliner that was accelerating when suddenly she felt a lift-off.

 

Wendy now noticed the changes around her. Because the growth of her body was so perfectly proportional at each interval, it was like everything around her slowly but visibly shrank.

 

1.2, …… 1.3, …… 1.5. … 1.7. The multiplier counter on the monitor screens went up and within four minutes Wendy was 1.7 times her original size which meant she was over ten feet tall.

“It is actually happening, …… I’m growing, this is absolutely amazing”, Wendy thought.

 

2.0,…………. 2.4, …… 2.8. Within just 3 minutes she was over 17 feet tall and the stretch suit easily expanded with the young woman.

“Wow, her growth rate is accelerating. She is going over the 3.0 mark if this keeps up”, Helga said excitedly. The rest was stunned by what they saw. The speed at which Wendy grew and the starting size of around 18 feet was just unheard of.

 

3.1………….. Wendy was now 3.1 times her original size. The growth was slowing down and eventually stopped at 3.8 times her original size.

 

Wow, I estimated her to be around 2.9 or a little above after this treatment and at a much slower pace.

Helga thought to herself, that the extremely fast growth path for Wendy to reach full size in about a month was even exaggerated by her. She now estimated that Wendy would be at the full size in just a week.

 

The Giants were celebrating of what they just witnessed and this was the breakthrough they were looking for. “This is an amazing find, Helga. 22 feet and 2 inches. A record height in record time. She probably will be at full size in a couple of weeks. Can’t wait to present these figures to the elders and see the look on their faces.”, Hilda said in an ecstatic voice.

 

In the midst of the celebration, one of them stared at the screens and noticed that Wendy’s cells were still active and even showed some very small growth activity that was increasing.

 

“Hey, look she is still not done growing”, said the surprised giantess. Before they could register what was going on, the alarm sign went off signaling that a dangerously fast growth was in progress.

 

Wendy started growing again and much faster than before. The multiplier counter was going up again. 4.3, 4.5, 4.8.

 

The Giants didn’t know what to make of it. But they worried about possible dangers and set the accelerator at a setting that would contain, slow down, or stop the growth.

It was working, barely. From this point on, Wendy started to feel some discomfort and seeing the worried looks of the people behind the glass made her more anxious.

 

When the multiplier size counter hit the 5.1 mark, the stretch suit was starting to make ripping sounds.

The laser device was showing smoke and was working hard and heated up just to slow down her growth.

These forces colliding with each other were now increasingly hurting the almost 30-foot woman.

 

Finally, the laser couldn’t contain Wendy’s growth anymore and short circuited and all computer screens went black. An explosion of growth followed within a few seconds as the red-haired woman burst through her clothes and grew to a much larger size, an event the people in the control room could only witness part of because of the smoke covered the room. Visibility fading away until it was completely gone.

 

The now nude Wendy couldn’t see anything before her eyes but felt she was still growing. At what speed or how big she didn’t know, but it gave a liberating feeling as if she was being freed from some shackles she was bound to. Her body kept expanding until it violently stopped and Wendy was catapulted in a forward direction and fell down on top of the Panzerkampfwagen Tiger 1 tank with her upper body, crushing the vehicle flat in an instant.

 

Wendy’s hard landing was even heard loud and clear in the control room. Helga feared for Wendy’s well-being, but nobody could run to her aid, because the safety locks on the door were still active.

 

All the visual devices in the control room were down. It would take 2 minutes before the door could be opened again…. 10 seconds had passed by but it felt more like 10 minutes for the staff in the control room. 15 seconds. The view screens came on again and slowly the statistic figures came on the screen again, one by one.

Then came a figure just barely visible, because it was going on and off, that shocked the hell out of the staff.

“That can’t be right, that just can’t be accurate!!!”, said Hilda.
“It is probably broken”, said another staff member acting calm, but was visibly in shock too.
Then there was a big silence. The whole group kept staring at the screen, at the multiplier number, ………. TWELVE-POINT-ONE.

 

Finally, the door opened and the women came running to Wendy, to see if she was ok. The smell of burned metal covered the room. The ventilators went back on again and the smoke slowly dissipated from the room and visibility returned.

 

Helga and the others saw Wendy lying unconscious on the ground, face down. Beneath her breast, pieces of the heavy tank were sticking out. The stats on the screens appeared to be accurate judging at the size Wendy was now, meant that she was now 69 feet and 5 inches and weighing 117.504 kg (235,000 lbs).

 

An excited Hilda was now calling from a wired phone in the control room and desperately talked with her superiors what she just witnessed. She looked through the window at the young intern lying on the ground in the growth room and could hardly believe this was the same tiny as before.

“I know it sounds unbelievable, Fraulein, but the subject really grew with 1100 percent within a timeframe of under 20 minutes. Yes, I understand, ok.”

When she was done informing them, she asked Helga to get a blood sample from Wendy tomorrow morning.

 

Wendy was regaining consciousness and seemed to have suffered only minor injuries which made Helga deemed it safe to escort the intern to her room. Looking at Helga and the environment she came to the realization that she was much bigger than the expected size after the treatment and estimated her height at around 70 feet.

Wendy laughed about the situation, it didn’t feel to her that she was now gigantic because everything in the facility made her feel normal sized now as if she was shrunk before and was brought back to normal size. The same places she was just hours ago, the surreal alien looking surroundings of giant halls, rooms, doors and people, now looked normal to her.

 

“Here we are, Wendy. Room 419, this will be your private room.”

Helga opened the door. From Wendy’s perspective, the room's dimensions appeared to be only 14 by 20 feet with a 10-foot-high ceiling and looked perfectly normal from her perspective.

 

This was the first room she saw that didn't feel sterile. It was nicely decorated, the furniture and walls had soft colors. Helga removed what seemed like little ladders and stairs of different sizes at the desk, drawers, sofas, tables etc. They were meant for Wendy to move easily around the room until she grew into it.

 

Helga then showed her around.

"Here is your personal notebook, tablet, cell phone and in this big box on the floor, there is a welcome present for you. Here in the back is the kitchen and there is your personal bathroom”, Helga said.

Wendy noticed that Helga tried to hide behind her professional demeanor, but it wasn’t working. Helga’s satisfaction about the whole situation was so clearly written on her face.

 

The pair were now near the bed where Helga removed the last of the small ladders and stairs.

On the night drawers near the bed, was a strange small box like contraption with a handle on it. On closer inspection, Wendy saw it was some sort of portable dollhouse. It had a bed, kitchen, toilet, shower. It had amazingly realistic detail, even the tiniest objects.

It suddenly made sense to Wendy. This was not a dollhouse or doll box, but a real living container made for normal sized people.

"This was meant for you as living quarters if you had to think about taking the procedure or decided not to, but seeing you did, this thing isn't necessary anymore for you. I can store it away", Helga said.

 

"Can I keep it and examine it? I've never seen anything like this before. It looks really cute and interesting that I would have fitted in there".

 

"Of course you can. I see no harm in that, we have more of those carriers so have fun with it.

I will now take my leave and let you have some rest, Ms. Wendy. If you need something or have questions, just use the wired phone.

When you are rested, I or someone else will show you around the base and how things work around here".  After these words, Helga left the room.

 

Wendy explored the small carrier box a little and put it down. She was now focused on the present next to her desk on the floor, walked to it and unwrapped it.

“Wow, what a beautiful model of a ship, this thing is so incredibly detailed.”, Wendy said in an excited tone.

She always loved small models of boats, planes, cars, etc. She examined it with a passion. It was a Princess Type model V40. She played with the tiny chairs and the steering wheel. She looked and poked where she could and then saw the name on the bowl,…….. “The Sea King”.

 

Chapter 04 - Nightmares and mysteries by Barrowman

Chapter 04 - Nightmares and mysteries


A man was making moaning sounds and opened his eyes. Bruce was lying in a bed just waking up and had to orientate himself where he was. He tried to get his thinking into focus and began to remember that he was in a forest chasing after his wife when something caught his eye and he decided to stop for a bit to check it out.


Because of that small delay, he lost sight of where Genie had run off too. His vision was still a little blurry.

“Oh, my head hurts, I was chasing after Genie………. Saw some animals that shouldn’t be there……. sudden tremors… booming sounds getting closer…. animals running away…… and………………………A GIANT WOMAN!”


That last thought made Bruce go wide awake in a sweat. “What a nightmare that was…It felt so real”

He looked around and discovered he was back in his room at the hotel in the village. Light shined through the curtains hanging from the windows.


He felt a warm body touching him, he turned his head down next to him and saw it belonged to his wife who appeared to be moving in her sleep. She looked uncomfortable doing it so Bruce tried to wake her up.


“Honey, wake up, wake up!”, Bruce said in a louder tone while shaking her a little.


Genie let out a scream, “Please, no! Don’t!”  Her upper body shot up, her eyes now wide open. She was fully awake and startled the man next to her on the bed.


“Honey, it’s okay … you just had a bad dream”.


Genie turned around to where that familiar voice was coming from. When she saw her husband, her shocked attitude changed into feelings of enormous relief, she jumped at him and embraced him with a very tight hug.


“Oh Bruce, I’m so glad you’re alright”, Genie said while crying a little.

Bruce: “Of course I’m alright honey, you just had a bad dream. Look, we are in bed together in our hotel room”.


Genie looked around and smelled the familiar scent vanilla of their room. Bruce was right, they were safe back in the hotel.

“That nightmare felt so real, Bruce. I…. I..”

“Well, if it is any relief, I know how you feel. I had a nightmare too before I just woke up that felt very real”


“It was the most amazing thing. We were at the beach and then running into the forest. I got separated from you and I bumped into a giant woman’s foot. I saw her looking at me and she bent down to grab me. Her hand was slowly coming toward me and then I passed out and woke up”


“Hehe, don’t be jealous, you are the only woman for me”, Bruce said.


Bruce expected to see an angry playful pouting face from his girlfriend, but he saw a totally different expression on her face, one of shock again.


“Did she have blond semi-long hair, blue eyes, glasses and wearing some sort of scientist/doctor suit?”, Genie asked frantically.


Now it was Bruce who showed an alarming face. “That… that’s actually totally right, how did you know…”


“I saw her too, ….. she was carrying you in her breast pocket and I was attacked from behind by another giant. She looked like a child, but she was so huge and swung me around like I was some sort of toy and then I saw you hurt in the bigger giant’s pocket and then…..she grabbed me looking at me with those big huge blue eyes.

I didn’t know if you were ok and thought it was the end for us….” Genie blurred out with great speed.


“It must have been one of those shared dreams I heard about”, Bruce said.


Genie calmed down after those words and said, “What if it wasn’t a dream and it really happened”.


A silence fell between those two after Genie’s startling suggestion.


Bruce wanted to overrule it with trying to say somewhat the same thing as before ‘it must have been a dream they somehow shared’, but he stopped because his conviction about it was wavering. It was even wavering before Genie made that suggestion, but he couldn’t come fully to terms with the possibility of encountering giants either.


“Let me see what time it is”, Bruce said, trying to break the ice. He picked up his cell phone and looked at the time on the screen. Luckily, that was still functioning. Both had no 4G connection and no service on their phones. Also, the hotel and the village had no Wi-fi spots, the whole island seemed to be completely devoid of any internet services. It had been that way from the moment they came in the vicinity of the Island.


“The time is 02:06 am, that can’t be right”, Genie said with her cell phone in her hand and then turned around looking seriously at her boyfriend who seemed to be lost in thought, “Bruce! I’m almost certain now, we didn’t dream this, it was real and don’t say shared dre…”


“Ok, let’s go downstairs and ask the clerk how we got here and then go back to that place we were to investigate. I agree with you, as ridiculous and bizarre as it sounds, I’m convinced that we were there and encountered……. something.”, Bruce said.


They were as prepared as they could think off. When they opened the door to go to the hallway, they were surprised by what they saw.


“What is this, some sort of weird prank. There’s some sort of big metal plate blocking the exit”

Bruce tried to move it, but it wouldn’t move an inch. He knocked on it and yelled, “Hello!!, is anybody out there? This isn’t funny”.


No answer followed.


Bruce kicked against the metal plate and didn’t expect what he felt in his leg and foot. It felt like more like a massive concrete wall than a thin steel plate. It had to be at least several feet thick.


“Ok, I had enough of this”, Bruce said with an irritated tone.


“Let’s go through the window, honey. One way or another we are going out of this weird place”, Bruce said.


Genie than opened the curtains and to her surprise saw another white porous screen blocking to view from the outside of the windows.


“No matter, honey, move out of the way”.


Genie moved quickly out of the way, as Bruce was storming the window with a sturdy desk chair in his hands.


The chair hit the window with great force but bounced back not making a dent in it.

Bruce tried again with even more force. After the fourth try, the metal underside of the chair broke off.


Suddenly the white blocking screen moved slowly upwards. When the screen was completely lifted from the window they saw an image that left them completely baffled.


An enormous face with two huge brown eyes were staring at them. The couple stood there frozen, staring back at those intimidating dark brown eyes. Only a few moments before they witnessed two of these behemoths but still doubted their senses of what they had seen, but this situation was diminishing those doubts by the second and reminded them of the feeling of fear they had.

“So, these or the new arrivals Dr. Ming. Beautiful specimens.”, A young-looking Asian female giant said as she looked at a stunned Bruce and Genie.


“They all look the same to me. Can you bring them to me, I want to do some tests on them”, The older Asian giantess said who was sitting near her desk, about 40 feet away.

Bruce and Genie saw the giantess reaching for something near the window and then heard a hissing sound. The wall with the window seemed to move and opening up the room like a big door. The soft feeling scent of vanilla disappeared rapidly and was replaced with powerful medicine scent.


A feminine hand than reaches slowly for the couple and grabbed the stunned Genie first. Before Genie could move, the giant fingers already curled around her so that no escape from it was possible. She was gently grabbed and lifted out of the bedroom.


Genie’s face was aimed towards the cage and the further away she got from it the more she got an oversight view of where they were. She notices that they were in some sort of cage and next to them were more of the same looking cages, they looked like microwaves from the outside with handle to open the door.

She could see 20 in total in 4 rows of 5 from that distance and some of them had people in them. Some of those people, who were all wearing orange overalls, were banging their fists as hard as they could on the glass wall door of their respective cages.

 

Genie stopped moving away from the cages now and watched as the giant’s left arm reached towards Bruce as he tried to dodge the hand by running and stopping all over the room, but after a few good superb dodging moves, the giantess’ hand had corned him and with enormous speed engulfed his body in a tight grip.


The giantess grip was tighter around Bruce and was less gentle as she pulled her arm back with much more speed making Bruce a little dizzy.


She turned her clenched fists so she could see their faces. The giantess took 10 seconds to look at them. Bruce and Genie weren’t making eye contact as they tried to clenched the girl's treetrunk sized thumbs with both arms to get a better grip.


“These new arrivals really look cute, Doctor”, the excited teenage giantess said.


“Stop fooling around with them and give them to me Lyn, I need to do some tests on them and I want it done by today”, Dr Ming said with an impatient tone.


"Oh, Ok", Lyn said as she started moving.


As Lyn walked towards the table her steps echoed through the room. Bruce and Genie got a better view of the environment. What seemed to be some sort of enormous hall to them was, in fact, some sort of lab room. It was illuminated brightly with white-colored walls. Genie looked down and saw that the floor was made of out black and white tiles like a chessboard pattern.


For just a moment, Bruce was distracted from his predicament and captivated by the vast scale of everything around him. He also noticed how fast this giantess was covering the distance to almost the other side of the room.

“Here they are, doctor”, said Lyn as she put both Bruce and Genie gently on the table and released her grip on them.


The couple started to look up and saw that their excited captor had black hair with short pigtails hanging on either side of her head. Then they looked up to the other gigantic woman and saw she was positioned with her back turned on them. From that close range, the upper body of Dr. Ming was incredible enormous that they couldn’t even see her head when she maneuvered in certain positions. She was wearing a similar type of lab coat as the blond giantess they’d encountered.


Out of curiosity, they decided to walk a little further on the table to see what the older giantess was doing there. When they had a better view. There were jars on the shelves behind her, with human skeletons in them preserved and some bodies in liquid.


Genie saw the doctor slowly put down a dead human body with some skin peeled off on a plate. Dr. Ming then proceeded to cut off the left arm and right leg with an incision knife. She then put the knife down on the table and proceeded with some tweezers to pick up the severed limbs and put them into an empty jar. She pored in some liquid and closed the jar and stored on a shelf.

The doctor put down the tweezers, took off her gloves and washed her hands.


“Well, that’s done, now I can finally start with the new specimens”,


She turned around and was now looking straight down at them,

When her head was visible to them, they could see she had black hair, wore stylish glasses and small but fill lips that were colored light red. This older looking giantess who seemed to be in her thirties wasn’t smiling like the other one and looked down at them with an emotionless expression that gave the tiny couple the chills.


“Lyn could you tape the male to the table. I will start with the female.”


Before Lyn could, Bruce was running towards the incision knife, Dr. Ming just used to peel off some skin of a dead body.


He picked it up and stood in front of his girlfriend. Behind them was the edge of the desk, the plateau standing 40 feet off the ground.

There was no escape, but Bruce wanted to at least protect his girlfriend from possibly being cut open and stood his ground, pointing the sharp tool towards the towering Dr. Ming.


“Awww, how cute. Look how he is protecting his little mate against you, doctor”, Lyn said.


“I have no time for this”, Ming said as she reached for the knife the little man was holding.

The knife was heavy but, Bruce was full of adrenaline and was ready to defend himself against an approaching hand the size of a jumbo double size bed.


“Ouch!!!”, Dr. Ming yelled as she retracted her cut hand.


The little man didn’t let go of the incision knife and was ready for round 2. Unfortunately for him, Dr. Ming was now somewhat annoyed, clenched her hand and slammed her fist with tremendous force on the table.


Before Bruce could even register what happened the shockwave made him fell on his behind and then almost flat to the table because of the weight of the metal handle. Bruce was now in a life-threatening position as the metal was close to his neck, he had to use all his strength in his arms, preventing the enormous heavy knife to crush his neck.


“What now, tough guy, can’t handle a little weight?”, Dr. Ming said mockingly.


Bruce still had a defiant look in his eyes even his life-threatening predicament.


Genie got back up, ran towards Bruce and tried to get the knife off him, but was plucked off the ground by Ming’s gigantic thumb and index finger. The older giant set the little woman on her right open flat hand in mid-air, so she could watch Bruce struggling for his life.


She stood up from the fleshy floor, turned around craned her neck a little up and mustered up the courage to look the giantess in her eyes and said, “Please Miss, I will go along with all your experiments, just help Bruce.


Dr. Ming said nothing to her and started to undress the little woman one clothing at a time. Genie was sobbing as she was held in the strong grip of 2 gigantic digits, while 2 digits from Ming’s other hand were undressing her.


“Hi. Hi, is the big bad knife too much for you little guy? Let me take that big bad thing off your hands”, Lyn said amused.


With little effort, she took the scalpel of him and picked him up with her left hand putting him in her open right-hand palm she had leaned against her belly so Bruce could stand. She started to pat him on the head with her left index finger trying to calm him down. It worked to some extent.


“Shhh, Calm down, little fellow. Dr. Ming is going to perform some harmless test”, Lyn said reassuringly.

The way the younger giant said those words didn’t reassure Bruce at all and made him more anxious as he was forced to helplessly watch Genie being undressed against her will.

 The giantess doctor was done undressing her test subject, the little woman was stripped of all her clothes. Genie was so humiliated, but the feeling quickly made way for fear as she saw the giant woman picking up the biggest syringe with a hypodermic needle she had ever seen.

She felt movement in the giant fist she was in, it was turning and Genie now faced away from Dr. Ming and the needle.


Then she felt a sharp pain, the needle was entering the right side of her but. She began to scream and moved violently as much as the strong grip of doctor’s hand would allow. The pain increased and tears formed around her eyes.

“It hurt, it hurt so much, please stop!!”, Genie said as Dr.Ming pulled the handle carefully upwards filling the syringe with Genie’s blood.


“This seems to be enough”, Dr. Ming said as she pulled the needle out of Genie's body.


Then she picked up a jar with some strange orange looking liquid in it and opened it while still holding Genie in her other hand. It had a strong odor and Genie smelt it right away and coughed a little. Dr. Ming then picked up a different syringe and dipped it into the orange liquid and let it fill up.


“Doctor isn’t it a little premature to use compound ‘2x’ on an untested wild tiny, this isn’t normal procedure”, Lyn asked.


“I want to test this new chemical compound now, it is not a problem”, Ming said.


She brought the needle close to her and was slowly aiming it at the left side of Genie’s but, ready to inject her.


Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

“Pfff, I’m busy Lyn, open the door and see who it is would you”, The giant Asian woman said annoyed.


Lyn who was still holding Bruce in her clenched fist decided to put him in her breast pocket and walked to the door. Upon opening it she saw that it was Helga who immediately burst into the room.

“Stop what you’re doing Sarah, these are not your possessions.”, Helga said with a straight face.


The giantess doctor set down her syringe and turned around.


“Oh hi, Helga, coming to ruin another experiment. Our superiors agreed that the next captured batch of tinies would belong to me, you reach your quota by the way and can’t have new batches of tinies for a while. So, what are you doing here?”, Dr. Ming said.


“That is why I persuaded the council to give them to our new intern, she will be their handler”, Helga said in a calm confident tone.


“I already heard about a new intern, to be honest, that is why I started immediately with some test on them. The rule is she can only have them if she grows over the 40 feet mark, which will probably take the little shrimp several months if she grows at all to that height, but hey, I will trade you these two now if you give me your little pet”, Dr Ming said smug and satisfied.


“He, he, well that little pet as you call her, her name is Wendy, by the way, grew faster and bigger than expected.”, Helga said and paused purposely letting her opponent guess and sweat.


“Ok, she grew to 20 to 30 feet in length, she is just a bigger pet now at the moment”, Dr. Ming said.


Why was Helga so calm? Helga couldn’t claim them for herself and the new intern that came in yesterday was not big enough to own little people.”,


“She is just a few inches away from 70 feet. But don’t worry, she won’t grow anymore, at least I don’t think so”, Helga said in a sarcastic tone.


Dr. Ming just became confused.


“Here is a letter of proof that Wendy is to have these 2 people, so if you don’t mind, kindly deposit them in this carrier box”, Helga said.


Dr. Ming immediately pulled the letter out of her hand and started reading and examining it. She saw the official seal of the council on it and the approval that Intern Wendy de Vries age 20 has the complete right of ownership of subjects 60001b and 60002b and Helga has the right of one-month ownership before transfer ownership to the above-mentioned intern.


Bruce and Genie were watching the spectacle between these two building-sized women with great curiosity as their previous captor now appeared to be saving them from this cold scientist.


When the Giants were done with arguing, the Asian doctor walked to where Genie was lying and released her from the cuffs and put her on the table in front of Helga.


Lyn put Bruce on the table near Genie and the two embraced each other and then looked up to the towering blond woman.

She smiled warmly at them and it comforted them a little. She put the carrier box down and open the latch and urge the tiny couple to go in. The two, who just wanted to get away from this eerie place and Dr. Ming, ran immediately inside the box and Helga closed the ledge after them and took off with them.


Helga than picked up the box with the tiny couple in it and walked to a mobile cart and placed the box on it and it locked on to some clamps. This was meant for stability so that the little people in the carrier box would have a more comfortable journey to their destination.


The man and woman started to calm down a little. The Giants were out of sight and the whole bizarre intimidating threatening atmosphere of that room was gone, for now. For a moment they felt a relieved.


They looked around to study this new more normal feeling environment that was built for their scale.

The place had a soft flowery smell and the dimensions of the place around them felt normal again.

Bruce and Genie looked at each other in the eye and were speaking a language without words. They were childhood friends and both had a taste for traveling and adventure, but their eyes didn’t convey feelings of excitement. They were feelings of being completely lost. What would await them next in this bizarre place and was there a way out?

End Notes:

Please review. I do my best making these chapters and English is not my first language.

 

Here a pic from CH03. Artwork was done by Butre3004.

Chapter 05 - Orientation Part One by Barrowman

Chapter 05 – Orientation Part One


Later that day, 20 September 2020, 08:00 in the morning.

 

Wendy woke up from her deep sleep. The red-haired girl felt as if she had a little hangover and tried to orientate herself where she was. Still in the same room and still on the same bed where she fell asleep yesterday, wearing only simple white a shirt and underwear.


She tried to piece together what happened yesterday and if she hadn’t dreamt the whole situation.


Sunlight seemed to come in through the windows at the side of the room where the desk was located and a blue sky with white clouds was visible. The young woman stared at it for a while and saw it was artificial sunlight with a digital screen behind the glass of the windows which made sense, knowing this room was deep beneath the surface.


Wendy decided it was time to get off her bed and did so. Her bare feet made contact with the soft fluffy fabric of the floor. She walked up to the desk and saw that her stuff was still there, it was still as shrunken.


She picked it up and examined her once 2 feet long blue-green colored backpack, to her perspective now reduced to 2 inches. She couldn't believe that this was hers. She tried to carefully open her backpack and that took some effort and skill to loosen the clips without breaking them. Wendy was fed up with the last clips and applied a little more force to it which ripped the entire bag open. All her accessories came pouring out but fortunately, she had her hands close to the table so the distance and impact were minimal.


She used her right index finger to stir through the pile of her clothing and beneath it she found what appeared to be her laptop. Her 12-inch wide laptop looked like a 1-inch toy and her 5-inch cell phone next to it was barely visible. She held it between her fingers and saw that both her thumb and index fingernail were bigger than the phone.


Wendy was totally absorbed in analyzing her own equipment, clothing, and other stuff as if they were the cutest things in the world. The longer she examined them, the more details and evidence pointed out that it was undeniably hers. Almost, but because of the small size of it all gave her brain conflicting thoughts.

“So familiar and yet something so strangely unique I’d never seen before”, Wendy thought.


After that, her attention focused on the other stuff on the desk like the laptop, tablet and cell phone that were made for her new size and thus more normal-looking to her than her own. They all seemed to have some logo on them with a double helix and the words Genetics Tech written under it.

She sat down on the desk chair and opened the laptop and pressed on the power button to turn it on.


It booted and the start-up screen showed the words “Ydrassil OS” with a big infinity logo above it. Wendy had never seen this operating system before but its layout had familiar characteristics she had seen in other well-known operating systems.


She continued checking out the tablet and phone who appeared to have the same OS as the laptop. All 3 devices had a plain design and were colored silver-blue but felt very sturdy in her hands. Wendy had seen enough for now and turned the devices off again as she looked at the opened box on the floor near the crème colored light-brown couch.


It was the welcome gift she received from Helga. The beautifully detailed model of a yacht she examined a little yesterday, a Princess V40 model named The Sea King. It brought back memories of the time her father bought her detailed dollhouses, miniature dolls, models….


“Tring, Tring, ring, ring”, The wired phone on the wall rang.

Wendy walked to the phone and picked it up. “Good morning, this is Wendy, with whom am I speaking?”


“Good, you are already awake. Good morning my dear, this is Helga. Ready and excited for your first day”, Helga said cheerfully.

“Well I’m awake and excited, but still have to shower and dress up”, Wendy said.


“Then meet me in half an hour in the cafeteria, I’ll be waiting there. The instructions on how to get there are on the wall outside your door. Also, there are shoes, socks and other clothing in the closet for you to wear”, Helga said.


“Ok, got, I’m going to take a shower now and get dressed up and will see you then”, Wendy said.


She hung up the phone, went straight to the shower room and undressed.


While she was in the shower washing herself three pairs of eyes were staring down in the room from the ceiling behind a metal grille. They had been staring at Wendy in particular since before she was awake.


“She is out of sight now, sir. What should we do now?”, A man in his early thirties in army clothing said to his superior.

“Nothing, we have all the info we need, isn’t that right doc?” the older man in his late forties said.

“For now, we have gentlemen, but I want to observe this very interesting specimen a few more times in the foreseeable future”, said the doctor. Let’s go back.

“Can I stay a little longer, I want to observe her a little more?”, the young man said.

“Do what you want, but the doc and I will leave now. See you later back at home base.” The man in his forties said.


The young man saw them moving through the vent system and then turned around a corner and were out of sight. He then moved through the vent system in the direction above the shower.


He could hear an enormous stream of water coming out of the shower that sounded just like a waterfall. It served as an extra guide to finding his way to through the almost dark vent system with only a simple flashlight.


He was now almost above the shower and found the old part of the vent system.

That part was neglected and a new vent was built in somewhere else in the shower. All that was there now, was a 3 meter (10 feet) in diameter round grill with rusted aluminum bars covering an equally large hole in the ceiling. There were relatively wide spaces of 30 centimeters (1 foot) between the bars.


The man was now above lying on the bars and looked down. Seeing the body of a naked young woman magnified like that was a sight to behold. The Red-haired giantess was clearly enjoying her shower as she had a satisfied look as the gallons of hot water rolled off her body.


The man wanted to take a better look at her breast and cleavage. He took out his binoculars and waited when she would turn around again exposing her front body to the horny man.


Suddenly he felt the bars were moving downwards. Before he could process it became loose and he felt down the whole. Luck would have it that the metal didn’t come loose entirely and he could just hold on at the last moment. His binoculars fell down a long way and into her cleavage.


As Wendy washed her pair of breast and pressed them together, the binoculars were crushed into little pieces.

The man looked down and gulped.


She didn’t even feel the impact of the binoculars on her body or that she crushed it between her beachball sized breast.


“If I reacted just a second later, I would have been crushed and seeing how in a happy trance she is, I think she wouldn’t even know it and my bloody remains would have just washed off her into the sinkhole”, The man whispered to himself full of adrenaline.


The man decided he had enough excitement for one day and quickly climbed the bars before the last 2 bars would break off.


He looked back one more time at the young woman, who totally oblivious to the whole situation, before returning to the place his other teammates went.


After Wendy was done washing and dressing, she walked up to her front door and looked back at living quarters one last time then turned around and opened the door. Walked through it and closed it behind her.


Wendy found herself in a brightly lit large hallway. It was a little cooler than in her room and it smelled like a doctor’s office. Wendy saw two frames hanging on the wall with what appeared to be maps with a layout of the part she was in and one with the entire structure of the facility.


She stared at the map for a while studying details of the layout. In the center of it was a circle drawn and around it a form of a hexagonal figure. On each point were long two lines drawn with at the end of each pair a rectangle was attached to them.


A red arrow on the map pointed out where she was. “Sie sind hier” and “You are here”, were written next to it. She appeared to be in one of those outer rectangles. When looking at the scale of one of those rectangles she was somewhat amazed, followed by doubt and disbelief. That rectangle structure alone was the size of a city.


Wendy had received instructions from Helga where to go when she woke up. She looked at the map. That place was on the same floor as her apartment, approximately 4 kilometers away from her room.


“Wow, what an enormous distance. Helga could have told me that”, Wendy said looking a little up to that task.


“Well nothing like a good exercise in the morning and testing one’s stamina”, Wendy thought out loud.


She immediately started jogging through the large corridor. After a minute she noticed something strange. She was already nearing the place Helga told her to go and was confused. At the very least the trip should have taken her twenty minutes she thought.


Wendy smiled as she came to the realization if she were giant 12 times bigger than a human, that distance would have been only like 333 meters to her. When calculating the time that distance would have taken her, she concluded that the 25-minute time frame sounded perfectly plausible.


Every little hint and clue that she got along the way that she was in fact gigantic, gave her a satisfying feeling. Even if the feelings and perception of being normal-sized were always stronger than those clues and hints that pointed to anything but normal-sized.


She now had arrived at her destination and stood before a big double door and through one of its windows she saw Helga sitting with food on the table and next to her were some small carrier cages.

Wendy opened the door and walked into what seemed like a mess hall or restaurant. The ceiling was much higher here and the whole place had a beautiful modern look with on one side the kitchen and counter where two female ladies seem to prepare the food.


Helga noticed Wendy standing next to the door looking around in the direction of the kitchen, eventually looking in her direction. Helga waved at Wendy to come to join her.


"Good Morning, Wendy, have a seat, your sandwiches are ready."

Wendy sat down at the table and started eating.


“Well Wendy, how do you feel today? Already got used to your new form?”, Helga said.

Wendy thought of what to say. She didn’t feel really different.


“Hard to say, I mean I’m feeling fine, but to be honest I don’t feel any different as before……. I don’t feel gigantic”, Wendy said reluctantly. She didn’t want to sound negative or with disbelief.


“Nothing to be ashamed about. It is an interesting answer for other candidates in the past didn’t feel that way, but your case is unique. Those people had a much slower growth that spanned over a period of several months until they reached the size you are now.”, Helga said.


“Now that I think about it, it feels more than I woke up from a dream yesterday. It feels like I came back from a shrunken state back to normal size.”, Wendy said.


“That kind of feeling is understandable. I think when spending just a couple of weeks here in this facility and on this Island will convince you more of your new stature, Wendy”, Helga said.


While she ate the sandwiches, she looked around and saw what looked like 2 big hamster cages next to each other. There appeared to be some fury animals inside of them. On closer inspection, she saw something that she never saw before. A grizzly bear the size of a rat and in the other a miniature Siberian tiger.


"These are my 6 and 9-year-old daughters' pets, Baloo and Shere-Khan. Want a closer look", Helga said as she opened the cage with the bear in it and grabbed the creature who started struggling in her hand. Clearly not liked being picked up.


“Hold out your hands, Wendy”

“There we go, one North American Grizzly Bear in the palms of your hands”


Wendy was in total awe while holding this tiny brown-colored bear in her hands. She couldn’t resist starting to pat the furry animal and it seemed to calm down. It looked so adorable and helpless that it was hard for Wendy to imagine that this harmless little creature was a full-sized bear.


“Wow, this is so incredibly awesome, I wouldn’t mind having a miniature bear and tiger as a pet”, Wendy said in excitement.


“Hehe, you can have a few, my dear. But you haven’t seen nothing yet”, Helga said with a subtle smile.


“Come, walk with me to those large windows over there. I want to show you something that you might find interesting”, Helga said.


Wendy gave the bear back to Helga and she put the now exhausted little bear back in his cage. They both stood up and walked to the window.


The windows were tilted forward so you could lean on them. Wendy looked down through the thick glass and saw houses, people, and some farms. It seemed like a small village that looked like it was enormously far down below. She stared at it for a while and blinked her eyes because something felt off. She then realized that the town wasn’t so deep down but was actually a miniature village with tiny people in them.


“Oh my………”, Wendy said glued to the glass as she watched some normal village life going on.

Helga looked at the young woman in delight as she saw fascination in her eyes, eyes that were absorbed by the spectacle of tiny people just living their lives in a tiny village.


“This is just one of our habitats for little people, we have many more of them spread throughout this facility. We also have all sort of flora and fauna habitats with special types of plant and some unique animals that you don’t see every day.

I would be stating the obvious if I said you want to take a closer look”, Helga said

“Yes sure”, Wendy said


“Well follow me then, Ms. Wendy”. Helga said.


The pair of equally tall women stood up and left the cafeteria.

After walking through some hallways, they came in front of 2 elevators. The right one opened first and the two entered the spacy elevator. Wendy noticed they were on the 4th floor underground and the buttons on the panel showed that this elevator went as deep down to 13 floors underground. The upper floor numbers 1,2 and 3 were strangely missing on that panel.


Helga pressed the button with a 6 on it and they went down to floor 6. The excitement was building up for Wendy as she was lost in thought about the interesting things she would encounter. It was just one amazing discovery after another.


They finally reached a green door and entered a small room that seemed like a doctor’s office.

“Please remove your clothing and stand on the weigh scale please”, Helga said.


The red-haired college-sophomore stepped up the scale and saw figures that raised her eyebrows. She saw the figure 118,55 T.


“Hmmm, 118.550 kilograms or one hundred and eighteen and a half-ton, I little more than was measured yesterday on our systems in the growth accelerator control room. Good to see it is fairly accurate, only a little more than one thousand kilograms off.”, Helga said.


“OK, now please follow me to this rod so we can measure your height.”, Helga said.


Wendy looked at the wall-mounted digital height rod. It looked the same as any she saw when visiting the local doctor, but the numbers on this height rod didn’t measure centimeters from 0 to max 210. It started at 0 from the ground all the way up to 25. She realized these were measurements in whole meters and she got butterflies in her stomach as she could roughly estimate how tall she was. She was nearly as tall as the measurement device and when lowered her head she spotted way below just around her ankle height the 1,7 and 1,8-meter mark knowing she was 1,75 meters before she came to this place.


Wendy stood now flat against the wall with only the rod behind her back and let Helga measure her gigantic height.


“Length, 21.17 meters. Seems everything is in order”, Helga said with a professional voice devoid of any hint at joking, sarcasm or deception.


Wendy let those incredible numbers sink in her conscious as she processed and then concluded those figures sounded more fitting for one of the larger whale species on the planet.

“Wow, that means I’m the size of a sperm whale. If only my friends could see me now”, Wendy said with a chuckle.


“To be more accurate, your mass is a little bigger. Mindboggling, isn’t it”, Helga said while winking when she mentioned her huge mass.


“But everything seems to be in the right proportions, an equally 12-times-expansion in all 3 dimensions of your body. That concludes these examinations.

Let’s go to the next room for some final tests. They are just a formality, but alas mandatory”, Helga said.


Wendy and Helga just watched a movie about safety and other guidelines and ground rules and were now sitting in a large hall in the corner at a table. The hall was dimly lit. Wendy noticed there were different objects on the table, some very lifelike little dolls, and a few toy cars.


The pair were sitting opposite of each other. Helga than pulled out her laptop from her briefcase onto the table and started it up. Wendy could see the words Genetics Tech and Ydrassil were printed on the backside of the screen, just like the one in her room. When the Yggdrasil operating system completed its booting process, Helga began clicking and typing.


“Ok, Wendy. What I want you to do is to pick up the male doll.”, Helga said looking serious.

Wendy complied and did just that. The male doll looked and felt real to Wendy when she held it in her fist.


"Good Wendy, now pick up the female doll with your left hand."

Wendy complied.

“Good”, Helga replied.


"Now. Throw the male in the air and catch it with your same hand.", Helga commanded.

Wendy did as she was told and threw it up high and caught it clean in her hand,


“Very Good, you can put both test dolls back on the table”, Helga said.


“Now I will throw this yellow jeep at you and you have to catch it.

Ready?!”, Helga said a little louder.


Helga threw it gently towards Wendy and caught it with both hands. I felt incredibly light in her hand.


“Ok, now catch the next one, with one hand”, Helga said while also concentrating on her laptop screen.


Wendy caught it but was surprised as the metal of the vehicle got dented in the grip of her right hand.


“Sorry, I ruined this model”, Wendy said apologetically when looking at Helga.


For a split second, Helga looked surprised and then her confident happy demeanor returned.


“You know, these dolls and these yellow jeeps have sensitivity sensors built in them, they measure the pressure that is put onto them with great detail”, Helga said.


“I did a terrible job I guess with the last one”, Wendy said.


“On the contrary, I expected the last jeep to be much more damaged by your grip. Most first-time candidates have a harder time keeping it this intact as you did just now”, Helga said in earnest.


Before we end this test. I have to show you something.


Helga picked one of the dolls up and then let it fall. When it hit the ground, it got broken up and some fairly large amount of red liquid came pouring out. It had the color of blood. Wendy immediately knew the point Helga wanted to make.


“You see, it is not like if someone shrunk and were to fall from that height he or she won't get hurt much. Sometimes an inexperienced handler of little people can forget because, with the special way of the growth treatment, we almost feel the same in our environment after it.”, Helga said.


Helga than put another doll in the car, picked the car up and slowly put increasing pressure on it. The poor vehicle didn’t stand a chance against the huge yet feminine fingers and with little effort crushed the car and doll inside it with ease. Leaving only a tiny metal cube in her hand with some blood-colored liquid dripping from it.


“What I wanted to show you is how incredibly strong we are at our current size. You’re not just 12 times stronger than before the procedure as you can deduce from your measurement results. You now have the strength and mass of over seventeen-hundred-and-twenty-eight yesterday’s Wendies.


“When you move around in the labs, habitats or just outside on the Island, you have to be constantly aware of that.”


"But as expected, my laptop indicates that you have excellent hand coordination control and you have no problem walking after the Brobdingnag treatment, so you are qualified to move around in the little people habitats and work in the labs in this facility accompanied by a senior. Also, some recreational walks on some parts of the Island are allowed."


"Congratulations!"


"Now let’s go through that big door behind me and show you around."

End Notes:

Please review.

Chapter 06 - Orientation Part Two by Barrowman

Chapter 06 – Orientation Part Two


Sheriff Roy Mesner was taking his rounds in his police car through the streets of Ismaning Village. A 36-year-old man with black hair, blue eyes was inspecting the streets of the peaceful village.


The streets were quiet as usual in this old town. He went past the supermarket and the old folks’ home and everything seemed normal as usual. Zero crime. Everything was so predictable, sometimes boring, but he did his job with pride and enjoyed his life in this town.


“Well our rounds are done for today, we better join the big festivities going on in the town square.”, Mesner said to his new partner sitting next to him.


His partner was Mark Steiner. A young police officer in his early twenties, black hair, height 5.11 was full of excitement as he looked forward to the celebrations that would take place in the town square.


“Hopefully there will be more excitement there, this was pretty boring. I bet nothing special happens in this town”, Mark said.


“Don’t get me wrong. I love the quaint looking town with houses in historic German architecture style, women here look fine and the pay is very good, but nothing beats the excitement of New York City.”, Mark said a little arrogant.


Roy looked somewhat annoyed by that statement, but then let out a subtle smile.

“Well Steiner, I think we can find something very exciting for you to do here after the festivities”, Roy said with a satisfied smile.


They were now passing the only building that had more than 3 floors in Ismaning. It was the 6-story tall building, with a large much lower warehouse-like structure next to it. It was Genetics Tech main office and laboratory in the area. A huge conglomerate that owned more well-known companies like Dairy+ and Wonder Manure.


When Mark was offered this job, his main duty was to protect this building and all its employees in it. He wasn’t told much about the work and projects that were being conducted there, only that it was cutting edge medical science and for 5000 dollars per month he didn’t really care.


“Interesting stuff going on in there I’ll bet, alas that is way beyond my pay grade and beyond top secret”, Roy said calmly.


“Tomorrow is my first workday there. Part-time in that building and part-time be your deputy in this exciting town”, Mark said.


They drove further until they were almost at the main road, Mark saw that they were nearing the church tower and concluded they were close to their destination. They made one final turn and were on the main road.


Mark found it strange that the road was so wide in comparison to the others as it was 160 feet / 48 meters width. On all sides of the main road were some sort of red lights that were turned off.


They finally reached the center square area were the festivities already started. The car slowed down until it stopped and the 2 men came out to join in with the crowd. What do we celebrate here by the way?


A new intern is sworn in today.


What, all this for an intern. That must be some intern for this grandiose extravaganza.


“That is indeed the case, Mr. Steiner”, A womanly voice said behind him.

He turned around to see who it was but was surprised to look at a crotch. He slowly looked up and saw a woman’s face looking down on him. It startled him as this woman was huge.


She was wearing a police uniform but a different one.

“Hi Samantha, you’re just in time for the ceremony”, Sheriff Mesner said.


Alarm sounds went off and all the lights on the road turned red. Mark had seen this kind of road design and system before. It was made the withstand very heavy vehicles which a normal concrete road couldn’t carry.


The large gate opened slowly, but there were no parade wagons or big vehicles coming out of the gate but women.


Thud, Thud, Thud, Thud, Thud, THUD, THUD!! The ground was shaking as 2 pairs of giant legs came through the door.


“Well Wendy, welcome to Ismaning village, impressive isn’t it?”, Helga said.


“Wooow! What a beautiful miniature village”, Wendy said.


Wendy absorbed everything around her, there were people, little people, walking on the sidewalks. She saw that the enormous hall the village was in had a dome-like structure. The ceiling was colored light blue and with smart artificial lighting


“Cool effects, what kind of illusion is this”, Mark said trying to convince himself as if they were holograms or some other advanced visual trick.


But his mind quickly let go of these possibilities as the Giants were closing the distance between him and them at a deceptively fast pace.


The giants than suddenly stopped walking, holding a distance of 24 feet between themselves and the people that were most in front like the sheriff, Mark and Samantha.


“Is this exciting enough, I hope you aren’t bored”, Sherriff Mesner said in a clearly sarcastic tone.


Samantha squatted down so her head was at the same level as of the clearly intimidated deputy and whispered in his ear, “Don’t be afraid, I will protect you if they try anything funny”.


Mark almost forgot that another intimidating figure was standing behind him he met just moments ago and still couldn’t get believe a 10-foot woman existed.


The people around him didn’t seem afraid are stunned in the least by those 2 behemoths standing in front of them. They started to even cheer with excitement.


Mark turned around and looked up again at the longest biggest legs and arms he has ever seen and then their faces that were barely visible from that distance. He saw a blond that looked like she was in her late twenties and a younger redhaired woman that seemed to be between 17 and 22 according to his estimates.


“That red-haired one on the right must be the new intern.”, he thought out loud.


“HIII THERE PEOPLE OF ISMANING, it has been a while since I last visited you. I want to introduce to you our newest resident of the Hive facility, Ms. Wendy de Vries. Please give her a warm welcome”, An overjoyed Helga said with a loud echoing voice.


Wendy didn’t really paid attention to what Helga was saying. She just looked down with big staring eyes, transfixed at the tiny village and the small people who looked like very sophisticated life-like dolls.

Everything looked so detailed. It was more beautiful than the most detailed miniature model villages she encountered in museums back in her home country.


She saw some fireworks starting and 2 big banners rolling out with ‘Welkom Wendy’ and the other with ‘Wilkommen Wendy’ on it. The first in her native Dutch language and the other in German.


“This is so neat, wow, just wow”, Wendy blurted out.


“You want to pick up one of them Wendy. You are allowed to do that if you like”, Helga said.


“Can I?”, Wendy said surprised and excited at the same time.


“Yes, let me ask if there is a volunteer who wants to be picked up by you”, Helga said.


“Hi there, can someone volunteer to give our intern an idea what’s it like to hold one of you in her hands?”, Helga asked.


No one volunteered and it became quiet until Sheriff Mesner said, “I think my new deputy here who is used to the extremely exciting life in New York doesn’t mind to volunteer to help this nice young lady”, Mesner said to Helga.


“What the…. Why me, I’m just new here and…..”, Mark said who was caught off mid-sentence by the Sheriff.


“Come on, Mark. You were boasting the whole time about being a cop in New York and how easy and boring it is in this town. You aren’t afraid of a 20-year-old college sophomore girl, are you?”, Mesner said with a little taunting tone.


“It seems they found a volunteer Wendy, so go ahead and pick him up just like you did with the dolls a few moments ago”, Helga said.


Wendy squatted down as she saw 2 police officers, escorting another police officer who was a little reluctant to move forward.


The two police officers then moved back, leaving Mark in closer proximity to a giantess than he has ever been before.


He looked up again, even in her squatted position this young girl was so intimidating. She was just so gigantic to him that she almost filled up his whole vision, blocking the view of almost everything in front of him.


Wendy’s right hand was moving towards him and he tried the keep up a brave face in front of the crowd behind him.


“That was cruel of you Roy putting the new guy in that position”, Samantha said as her curious eyes couldn’t leave the spectacle that was unfolding before her.


“He needed to get some perspective of his standing here and besides we all went through this stuff by being picked up at some point.”, Roy said.


Mark felt a little pressure on his body as Wendy's fist closed around and then felt his body being lifted off the ground.


Wendy lifted the man slowly and gently up the height of her face. To her this action was slow and cautious enough and the thought that she lifted a man 60 feet of the ground in 3 seconds wasn’t there. Mark was used to fast elevators in the many skyscrapers he visited in New York making this fast elevation experience the only familiar thing to him in this situation.


Wendy was studying the small deputy in her hand, just like the dolls she held just a few moments ago only this one moved and she felt a tiny heartbeat, he weighed almost nothing to her.  It was an experience like no other.


Wendy turned her fist around and kept looking at the small man in her hand. Mark didn’t like it anymore and was scared.


Wendy noticed it and decided to put Mark in the palm of her left hand so he could rest there and calmed down from this first time experience.

The surface of the gigantic female hand felt like a comfortable hard mattress to Mark and it smelt very nice.


The cuteness factor for Wendy was off the charts and she kept looking at him with her piercing blue eyes. He looked so vulnerable in her eyes.


“He is new here, I think it’s his first day here and the first time he encountered enormous giants like us”, Helga said to Wendy.


“Oh, he is. Someone should have told me, no wonder he was so scared. I’m so sorry, Mister….”, Wendy said.

“.. Steiner…. Mark Steiner Ms.”, Mark said as respectful as he possibly could.


Wendy index and middle finger came towards him and Mark pulled his arms before his face. The two fingers went just over his head and he felt them gently rubbing his hair.


It gave him a surprisingly good feeling and he calmed down more until he felt relaxed.


“There you go. My name is Wendy, Wendy de Vries nice to meet you. This is also my first time picking up a small.. I mean normal sized human man. Sorry, I still have to get used to the fact that my surroundings here aren’t small, but that it is me who is gigantic.”, Wendy said.


The red-haired giantess retracted her fingers from his head. The fingers curled up into a fist and then extended her pinky finger towards Mark and he shook it with his right hand.


It felt a little rubbery on one side and very hard on the other side to Mark as he noticed that the big hard surface was the giant girl’s fingernail.


Wendy smiled at the small hand trying to get a good grip on her smallest finger, it was about half Mark’s height.


Helga looked with great interest and delight at this interaction between Wendy and Mark as for both this must be an experience they would never forget, that goes for Mark even more.


She then looked down at the townspeople, who were looking anxious at what was taking place not focusing on the celebrations.


“Wendy, I think the little guy had enough excitement for today, can you gently put him down near his friends”, Helga asked.


“Oh, of course. Sorry I took so long, this is really special, I just space out a little just by looking at him.”, Wendy said waking up from her light trance.


She slowly put her open hand with him down and gave him time to let him safely get off her hand.


“There you go, sweety”, Wendy said.


Mark quickly tried to get off, but in his haste, he fell down. Not very hard, but it was humiliating and some others in the crowd laughed at his expense.


Wendy noticed this and quickly picked him up with her thumb and index finger, putting him on his feet and looking sternly at the crowd.


“There you go, you have nothing to be ashamed off, you did great and it was very nice to meet you, officer Steiner”, Wendy said.


Mark looked back up at Wendy and then Helga and made a little courtesy bow and went walking to Roy and Samantha as the crowd got off the road to make way for the two giantesses.


Wendy enjoyed the festivities she saw around her. She saw children of a school made an impressive light show display in honor of Wendy. The town looked beautiful and she wished at that time she could be small for a moment and walk through it.


In the crowd she noticed a woman, that was much larger in size than the rest, still much smaller than Helga and herself, but twice the size as the little man she just held in her hands earlier.


“Helga, that big woman over there, that one in a police uniform that is different from the other police officers, is she enhanced to like us?”, Wendy asked.


“She went through the Brobdingnag treatment many years ago, but she didn’t grow very fast, but she is still growing. I estimate her at 10 to 12 feet tall. Her name is Samantha Parker”, Helga said.


“Was she disappointed about the slow growth, not growing quickly enough to the 10 to 12 times the height you predicted for me or at least half that size. I mean if she chose this procedure, she must have hoped to become as big as…..well… as big as you”, Wendy said.


“Very perceptive, she wanted to grow much larger in size than she is now, but she is happy now that she is at least 10 feet and still growing. Among the tinies, she is huge. Larger than the biggest strong men in the world”, Helga said.


“We are busy developing new techniques to make the growth go faster and are maybe on the verge of some breakthroughs in that department.”, Helga said hopefully.


“You can talk to her later if you want, my dear. She has to leave now to pick up her daughter from school”, Helga said.


Wendy just kept watching everything unfold. She saw the bigger woman leaving the party with The sheriff and deputy of Ismaning who was still shaken up about this whole ordeal.


“I hope he will be ok, maybe I handled him to rough”, Wendy said sounding a little concerned.


They were walking up to a much bigger police car than the others. It seemed to be twice as wide, as the other police cars and it also looked a little different.


“He will be fine, he just has to get used to being around giants from now on. Roy and Samantha will take good care of our new little friend.”


Down at the car, Mark seemed to get nervous by seeing the police car.


“I know it is a little bigger than the cars you are used to, but it will be a safe ride for you”, Samantha said in a calm tone. She saw he was still not recovered from his experience.


“Come on, just step in the back of the car it won’t eat you up”, Roy said joking a little.


“Cannit Roy, give the guy a break, he just is new here, you hazed him enough.”, Samantha said.


Mark could just open the door. It was much heavier than any car door he opened. He climbed onto the back seat and saw to his surprise that next to the huge seatbelts, there were smaller ones for just his size to strap himself.


Mark looked in front at Roy and Samantha as they were fastening their seatbelts. He looked at Samantha and just around him.


It was customized for Samantha’s dimensions.

Roy didn’t seem to mind the bigger dimensions of the inside of the car, but Mark did. It made him feel like a small child and when he saw a kids seat next to him, a seat to his horror he would actually fit in, it made the feeling even stronger.


“Are you strapped in back there, Mark”, Samantha said.


“Yes, I am mam. Where are we going if I may ask”, Mark said respectfully.


“We are going to my home village of Twin Peaks, you will be my honored guest Mark”, Samantha said.


The car started and accelerate slowly to a faster pace. Mark looked back from the back window to look at those amazing giant women. Rubbing his eyes, checking if he didn’t imagine seeing 2 building-sized women. They were still there, in fact they were starting to move towards them.


“You don’t mind if we escort those lovely ladies to the door do you Steiner”, Roy said.


“No… off course not”, Mark said.


Mark felt light bumps, every time Wendy and Helga put one of their feet down on the road. He was impressed by how much distance they covered by just a few casual steps.


Thud, Thud, Thud, Thud.


“They seem to be gaining on us fast”, Mark said a little worried as those big feet came closing in on the car.


“Don’t worry, Helga knows what’s she is doing even if it has been a while since she visited this town.”, Samantha said.


“I’m surprised the tremors aren’t more violent”, Mark said.


“That is because of the special way this road was built, it was made for the purpose of absorbing the stompings of these new super humans, reducing tremors significantly.


Mark kept looking back at the incredible spectacle of these moving tree trunk sized legs while their car moved towards the giant door. When they arrived they made a hard left. Mark turned his head again in the direction of the front window and saw the road’s lining transitioning from a 4 lane to a 2 lane road. The road was just as wide, only now Samantha’s car fitted within one lane.


They approached a huge tunnel within what seemed an artificial rock cliff and then passed a sign with ‘You are leaving Ismaning’. The tunnel ride took a few minutes and when they came out he saw a totally different place and looked somewhat like a typical American village with forests and mountains in the background.


“Well newbie, welcome to Twin Peaks. This place is very different from Ismaning as you will see very soon”, Roy said.


“I think nothing can surprise me any more of what I witnessed today. I mean those were really giant people?”, Mark said.


“Yes, let’s address the elephant in the room. Sam and I don’t know that many details of these experiments and procedures. The scientist here seem to have found ways to grow humans to gigantic proportions”, Roy said.


“And now the elephant that is me and yes I underwent that procedure a year ago as you can see. I was 5 foot 7 and now my height is eleven feet and growth is proportionate in 3 dimensions.”, Sam said.


It was all so much to take in for Mark, but he didn’t have time to think about it much as Roy signaled him to look out the windows.


He loosened his seatbelts so he could stand and watch out the car window.


He immediately saw something odd. The buildings in Twin Peaks seem to have fewer floors on average but looked just as big. Some were even bigger in scale. He also saw people walking ranging from just a little smaller than Samantha to twice the height of that.


“Well this town is certainly stranger than Ismaning”, Mark said.


The car stopped in front of a big building that seemed like a school.


“You don’t mind, do you Mark. I have to take my 2 daughters from school, It will probably be a little crammed in the back there.”, Sam said apologetically.


“Well I don’t see how that is a problem, seeing how much space we have here”, Mark said.


Mark was expecting the children to be at least 7 feet tall, but even with that size, there should be plenty of room, Mark thought.


Mark saw 2 blond girls approaching the car from afar. One was about 10 years old and the other looked like a young teenager.


When they came closer, he was startled to see that they were farther away than he originally thought and now they seem big….. Even bigger than their giant mother.


He saw them walking casually to each side of the car and estimated the younger smaller one at 12 feet and the older bigger one at 15 feet.


“O, I forgot to tell you, my daughters are a little bigger than me and this car is somewhat small for them.”, Sam said chuckling.


When the doors opened on both sides, Mark rushed to the middle of the backseat. The smaller younger daughter hopped in first and then the teenage blonde girl jumped in from the other side.


Samantha wasn’t kidding, the children barely fitted there, Mark was being pushed towards the middle of the back seat from both sides.


”Scarlet and Judy, watch out for our new guest in the middle, he will be joining us for dinner.”, Samantha said.

End Notes:

Please give a review of your opinion. It works motivating me to spend more time writing the chapters.

Chapter 07 - Twin Peaks by Barrowman

Chapter 07 – Twin Peaks

“Oh I see, sorry mister, here let me move”, The 10-year-old Scarlet said.

Mark got a just a little more space, but it was still cramped, but not as bad as Judy who had to almost curl up like a ball so not to hit her head to the ceiling.

“These are my 2 daughters, Scarlet and Judy. Scarlet and Judy say hello to deputy Steiner”. Samantha said.

The younger one was far more excited than the older one who had an irritated look on her face and gave Mark a short glance, before looking straightforward again.

“Hi I’m Scarlet and I’m already 10 little mister”, Scarlet said.

“Scarlet, what did I tell you about how to address shorter people”, Samantha said.
“But he is so small, he is even smaller than Roy”, Scarlet said.

“Hee”, Roy said pretending to be offended to humor the little giant girl.

“We have just different sizes and…..”Sam said before her words were cut off.

“Oh Mom, stop this pretend nonsense already, we are giant freaks and I’m the biggest freak”, Judy said in anger and with a hint of pain.

“Honey, did something happened today at school, do you want to talk about it?”, Samantha said.

Sam looked in her mirror and saw the sad silent face of her oldest daughter. Judy didn’t answer and try to keep the tears inside.
Samantha could already guess what her daughter Judy was upset about, but she would wait to talk about it until they got home.

“We can talk about it later at home if you want but, in the meantime, please introduce yourself and say hello to our guest here, Mr. Mark Steiner.

Judy turned her head around and looked at Mark. She saw him just staring at her in wonder, a look she had seen from many others. Even the ones who were used to seeing people above 8 feet tall.

She calmed down a little and slowly extended her long arm with an open palm towards the in her eyes very small policeman.

Mark who was still feeling overwhelmed by the size of the car alone and felt like a very small child between these 2 giant girls.
The experience with Wendy and Helga was something out of this world, but at least the environment around him was normal-sized.
Mark found it strange that this felt more emasculating than when he was in Wendy’s gigantic hand.

He tried to act though and looked back at Judy with a confident look and also extended his arm and hand towards Judy.

As the two hands reached each other, the bigger one engulfed the smaller one and it gave Mark a familiar feeling of when he was young and his mother held his hand.

Her facial expression of annoyance slowly changed into one of sadness and she finally managed to speak the words, “Hello, Mr. Mark Steiner…nice to meet you”.

“Hello… Judy, nice to meet you”, Mark said still overwhelmed.

Judy gave a little smile and then turned her face to the side window to stare outside. She just wanted to be home as soon as possible so she could retreat to her room.

Samantha looked in her rear mirror to see Mark and Judy still uncomfortable for different reasons while Scarlet looked down at Mark fantasizing him as a funny doll.
Unlike July, Scarlet enjoyed being big and embraced her growth and loved the fact that she was growing faster than most of her classmates.

The rest of the trip was uneventful as they passed normal houses you would expect in a ‘small’ village like this.

The group finally arrived at a 2-story house with an attic on top of it. It had a porch and 4 different types of staircases leading up to it. The narrowest one with the most staircases was meant for Roy and Mark. The broader one with fewer staircases with more height per staircase seemed to been have made for Sam.
The almost biggest staircase was most suitable for Scarlet and Judy.

“This is our humble home, Mark. It may not be big, but we got if for free when we signed up for the growth experiments here”, Samantha said.

Mark stared at the house and stairs for a while. It looked like it was made out of wood, but on closer inspection, it was made out of stone and concrete. In his mind, he tried to compare how huge this house would be next to normal-sized office buildings and a rough estimate of 10 stories tall building came to mind.
He started to look around at the environment and then upwards towards the high ceiling of the habitat.
The illusion they created of a blue sky, the sunlight and high mountains in the background felt very real to him. The smell of pine trees and fresh air were a pleasant addition to that illusion.

“Stop spacing out, man, let’s go already”, Roy said.

That woke Mark up out of his trance as he saw that the group was already at the porch except for Roy who was halfway up the stairs. He picked up the pace and walked up the stairs until he was standing at the porch next to Roy and the others.

Before them stood a large door of 14 feet wide and a height of 30 feet. Next to that door were 2 smaller ones with a height of 12 foot and 8 foot. Mark looked up at the biggest door and saw how high the doorknob was situated that not even Sam could reach it.

“That door is obviously not meant for us or Sam, rookie”, Sherrif Mesner said.

“Non-sense, Judy is here so we can all go through the main entrance”, Samantha said.

Judy walked up closer to the door and Mark gasped as she just stood next to him. In a sitting position in the car, she already looked enormous but seeing the giant girl stand at her full height he felt so dwarfed by her.
Even at Judy’s size, she could just reach and turn the doorknob.

“Click”, the door opened.

“That’s my girl”, Sam said a little teasing as if it was a huge accomplishment.

The group went in and Sam escorted Mark and Roy to the living room. Mark had mentally tried to prepare himself by telling himself that the inside of the house was just like any other he had seen only on a little larger scale but this living room was just overwhelming. The furniture was huge and the vast distances between them were astonishing in Mark’s eyes. He looked up at the ceiling. The whole experience felt like he was standing on a court of a sporting arena.
Thud, Thud, Thud small vibrations were felt from the floor as Judy walked to the farthest right corner and got up the stairs. She covered that distance in 5 seconds just by walking.

“Mom, I will be in my room for a while”, Judy said while going upstairs disappearing from the sight of the others

I will have a talk with my daughter I will be back shortly so make yourself comfortable and have a seat. Samantha’s speed-walking to the stairs took a little longer than her oldest daughter and no vibrations were felt by Roy and Mark.

Suddenly Scarlet ran to the couch and said, “Last one there is a rotten potato”
Roy and Mark just walked to the couch, watching the spectacle of an elephant-sized girl jumping and landing hard in the soft cushy couch.

In Judy’s room.
Sam walked up through the hallway in the direction of Judy’s room. Once there she knocked on the door asking if she can come in. Judy opens the door to let Sam in and both walk to the bed and site on it.
“Want to talk about it?”, Judy asked.

Judy just took a deep breath and signed

“It’s about Jason, isn’t?”, Sam said.

Jason was Judy’s boyfriend and didn’t mind the growing Judy as he was growing himself and was now a little above 8 feet tall. Only when it came apparent that she passed a certain size with a steady much faster pace of growth than him, that he started to worry.

“He said he didn’t want to my boyfriend anymore and I asked him why and he evaded the question, but it obvious that he’s doesn’t like girls much bigger than him and that my growth is much faster than his' is.”, Judy said distraught.

“I thought you said he was ok with it….”, Sam said.

“I’m a freak mom”, Judy said.

“No, you’re not Judy and neither is your sister or I. We have been given a gift by the people Genetics Tech, our lives. Without our growth, we would probably be dead right now.”, Sam said.

Judy making some sniffing sounds.

“I know mom, I’m grateful for that…. I’m just scared about becoming too big that we cannot live here anymore.”, Judy said.

“We would just move out and live somewhere else. I’m sure Helga can help us out with that.”
“There you can meet some other boys your size, even here you can find some that are bigger than Jason”, Sam said.

“No, I don’t want someone else, I want him”, Judy said with conviction.

“That is also an option, as full-fledged giant you could just take Jason with you in your pocket”, Sam joked.

“Mom…be serious”, Judy said a little annoyed but smiled a little afterward as she thought about the image of a doll-sized Jason in her pocket.

Samantha saw that smile and her daughter cheering up and thought now was the time to bring her some extra good news.

“You know, today we met the new intern in Ismaning. Helga introduced her to us and she seemed just a little older than you and seemed happy with her size.”

“Was she bigger than me or some of the other girls in this town?”, Judy asked.
“Let’s just say she was the same size as Helga”, Sam said when she winked to her daughter seeing her face change in a surprised look.

“The reason I bring this up is that if she can grow that fast in one day, they probably have made some breakthroughs in the growth process. You and Jason could maybe benefit from it.”

This idea seemed to lift Judy's spirit.
 
After some further talk when everything was said, mother and daughter came down from the stairs into the living room.
There they saw Scarlet watching TV on the couch with Roy and Mark sitting next to her. They were watching the live-action movie of Susan Murphy. Mark was fixated, but not so much by the movie that was playing, but by the sheer size of the 220-inch screen.

“Scarlet, come help to set the table, we are going to have dinner in a few moments”, Sam said.
“Ok Mom”, Scarlet said.

Sam was preparing the meal while Judy and Scarlet set the table. The table was adjusted at Judy’s height, so it was a little too high for her sister and mother. Special chairs with small ladders helped the two men to have a comfortable seat at the table.

Mark and Roy were given giant-sized beer cans of 2 liters per can and Mark was just staring at how big the plates for Sam, Scarlet and Judy were and the enormous amount of food that on them. Roy didn’t bat an eye or acted surprised or curious and concentrated on the food that Sam was setting on his plate.

“Well Mark, I hope you enjoy this dinner as much as we do, bon appetite”, Sam said.

Everyone started eating and enjoying it and to Mark, the smell and taste were just fantastic. He finally got more used to the largeness of the living room and everything in it and found the atmosphere quite charming. It felt a little like his parent’s home. He also couldn’t stop himself from sometimes staring at Samantha. He found her very attractive and from what he had seen a charming personality.

When everything was done Mark walked up to the car and Sam opened it for him. She then walked to the corner of the house and talked to Roy in private.

 “Can I talk to you about something”, Sam said.

“You like Mark, don’t you”, Roy said.

Sam was a little startled and her eyes opened a little wider.

“I knew it, he probably likes you too as he seems to be into tall women judging from the way he was looking at you”, Roy joked.

Sam loved hearing that confirmation and gave a faint smile and then frowned a little at how Roy framed his sentence and a little mocking tone.

“You are one to judge with that Godzilla-sized girlfriend of yours”, Samantha said

Both were laughing.

“But that is not what I wanted to speak about”, Sam said more seriously.

“Could you put in a request at the leaders if it is possible for me, Scarlet, Judy, and her boyfriend Jason to have our growth process accelerated?”, Sam asked sincerely.

“Hmmm, Sure I can put in that request for you. I have no idea how their selection procedure works. But maybe If I asked Godzilla nicely you could get at least an appointment with them”, Roy said.

“Thank you very much, Roy now let’s get to the car, that cutie is waiting for us”, a satisfied Samantha said.

Sam and Roy got into the car and waved at Scarlet and Judy.

“I will drop off Mark and Roy at their apartments, I will be back shortly.”, Sam said.

They drove off in the direction of Ismaning again and now Roy took the time to stand on the back seat and look out the window. Enjoying the scenery of the multi-sized town of Twin Peaks. Being held in a giant girl’s hand and being in a house full of mini-giants with a most attractive matriarch. For deputy Mark Steiner from New York City that was a very eventful day to never forget and was due for a good rest in a town where everything was normal-sized.

 

 

Meanwhile, somewhere else.

 

“This next room will conclude the grand tour”, Helga said.

 

Wendy looked excited about what this last reveal could be. She and Helga had walked for hours around at seemingly endless halls, rooms, corridors which never seem to end. Helga had shown her some labs and other rooms, recreational halls for sports and training. They even had a large volleyball court, one of the many sports Wendy participated in with her friends and classmates at her University and college.

 

The tour was long but the wonder of it all was so much to take in. It felt somewhat like a dream, Wendy stopped questioning it and just decided to absorb it all. If she had to compare it with something it felt like Willy Wonka’s chocolate factory.

Helga seemed to be ok with all this wonder as if it were the most natural things in the world. The whole feeling of being this giant being just disappeared in the background as most things still felt more normal than when she was small and Ismaning felt more like a model- made-village with shrunken people in it.

 

Now she was entering the final room after Helga opened the door and entered into a 100-meters -by-100-meters (300 feet) room. The room was lit up with soft white light and it smelled like flowers. Being underground, it had now windows, not even the artificial ones that were in Wendy’s room. The floor was made from vinyl with a pattern of white and black tiles.

 

 “What is this place Helga”, Wendy asked.

 

“This is the place you will work at a few hours per day and display your talents”. Helga said.

 

Wendy looked around, inspecting the room and saw it had a kitchen without the furnace, some storage closets with different kind of jars and some syringes.

Than something immediately got her attention. In the middle stood a large plateau with a beautiful mansion and garden around it.

 

Helga led the way to the mansion and Wendy followed with great anticipation as she could guess where this was leading too.

 

The Mansion and its surroundings were covered on all sides with high plexiglass walls.

“What do you think of this model, Wendy?”, Helga said.

 

Wendy walked slowly around it taking up every beautiful detail of the doll-size mansion and its surroundings. When she went around the corner, she spotted a swimming pool the length of her underarm and the width was around the distance between the top of her middle finger to her wrist.

 

She noticed at the side there were two people lying on their backs resting. From that distance, the curious giantess could distinguish that one was male and the other with her naked berry sized breast, female.

“There are people living inside this house?”, Wendy asked while suspecting that this was the case. She entertained that thought when she first saw the dollhouse-size mansion.

 

“Indeed, those two over there you lying next to the pool are Robert and Sandra.

There are 6 of them in total in this habitat right now and they volunteered for an interesting experiment”, Helga said.

 

Wendy turned her head around until she was looking at Helga with a questioning expression on her face.

 

“I will explain in just a moment, let me remove all those restrictions first so you can introduce yourself to them”, Helga said.

 

There was small drawer under the Mansion inside the elevated plateau which Helga opened up to take out a small remote control. It had al sort of colored buttons on it and just looked the same as any mini remote control for TV, Blu Ray or media player.

She pressed in the green button for 7 seconds and the plexiglass walls seem to come down. It made almost no sound its al.

 

“You have to use this remote to use the applications for this estate because the touchscreen is broken. Our technicians will have to fix that.”, Helga said.

 

Wendy saw cracks in the glass as the plexiglass walls were still busy descending.

 

Jamie and Frank were celebrating their last month in Kraffendorf mansion in an expensively decorated living room with a good glass of Spanish red wine.

 

Jamie, a black-haired 5”7 girl with green eyes, was sitting in the living room on a soft brown leather couch, daydreaming of good things to come when suddenly from behind a hand rested on her shoulder and started massaging her. “A penny for your thoughts”, Jamie, dear.

 

“Oh hi, Frank, hmm, keep doing that, darling, yes, that feels good”, Jamie said.

 

Frank, a 6-foot 4 tall guy with brown hair and brown eyes kept massaging the woman in front of him.

 

“You seemed lost in thought, are you worried or something? We only have a month to go and then we can leave, being richer than ever”, Frank said.

 

“Yes, the participant bonus in this game is very good but I cannot help wonder that in our final month they are going to make things easy for us”, Jamie said.

 

“You are worried that we get a new handler today and that makes things unpredictable. I know our last one before Helga gave some creative challenges to overcome and…”

 

“Creative? That is how you describe what we went through with that woman, Frank?”, Jamie said somewhat distraught as some memories came to the surface about the 3 months they spent in this place.

“Yes, but then Helga took over and we never saw her again and we had it easy than”, Frank said.

 

“Exactly and now we are getting a new handler we know nothing about”, Jamie said.

 

“Not nothing, I heard rumors in Ismaning from some she is 20 years old and an ex-University and college sophomore student. From a city called Rotterdam in the Netherlands.

 

Jamie forgot that Frank had been allowed outside for a few days to visit his hometown.

 

“Great, another smaller giant who has to take her frustration out on smaller people, just like our sadistic handler before Helga”, Jamie said.

 

“I think you’re overreacting, it wasn’t that bad”

 

“And I think you are to fascinated by them that you can’t see…. or just refuse to see their flaws or their wrongdoings.”, Jamie said with a little raised voiced.

 

“Where are others, by the way. We have to present ourselves in half an hour”, Frank said.

 

“Well Robert and Sandra are in the pool so they should notice when somethings up and Henk and Mandy are probably…… busy upstairs again”, Jamie said.

 

 “Hey, I hear loud echoing talking? Are they already here?” Jamie asked out loud.

 

Before Frank could react, Robert came barging in.

 

“They are here, we have to get outside right now! “, Robert said in haste.

 

“Let me get Henk and Mandy first, you guys can already go outside”, Jamie said.

 

“Don’t tell me they’re…..”, Robert said.

“Yes, they are”, Frank said before Robert could finish his sentence.

 

“O boy, this will could turn in some weird spectacle”, Robert said.

 

“Weird seems to be more of a standard here. Now let’s go outside, I want to see Helga and this new woman”, Frank said.

 

While the two men got outside, Jamie was already upstairs knocking and shouting at the locked door.

 

“Hey you guys, stop screwing around, we have important visitors. You know this meeting is mandatory”, Jamie yelled.

 

She could hear loud music over their obscene animal sounds they were making. They couldn’t hear here.

Jamie just gave up and went outside.

 

“I will let Helga deal with it, I’m going outside”, Jamie thought out loud.

 

When she was outside in the garden, she joined up with the others to give this new giantess a proper welcome.

 

They were stunned to see how big this new girl was, they expected something much less intimidating.

Did they make breakthroughs with the growth process?

 

“Hi there, it has been a few days. I want you to meet your new handler, Ms. Wendy de Vries.”, Helga said with some fanfare.

End of chapter 07. Please review or give a comment. Thank you.

End Notes:

Artwork done by Butre3004 (my novel through his artistic eyes)


Chapter 08 - Different Faces of Terror by Barrowman
Author's Notes:

Chapter 08 – Different faces of Terror

 

One day earlier.
Late in the afternoon, the sun was still shining brightly on the Island. The sounds of moving tires making contact on a crude dirt road through the forest as the yellow rental jeep moved forward deeper into the forest. Inside the vehicle, two women were arguing about the directions they should take.

 

“You got us lost again, didn’t you, Roberta.”, Lisa said with a taunting tone.

 

“O shut up, I’m following the directions that Hans guy gave us.

I can’t help it that there’s no Wi-Fi, 4G or phone connection or any connection at all on this primitive Island”, Roberta said.

 

Roberta drove further up the road until she spotted a clearing and slowed down the vehicle. There was a tent standing there and Lisa heard some groaning noises coming out of it. A couple was making out in the tent until they heard the sound of a vehicle stopping near their place.

 

“Let’s ask for directions”, Lisa said.

“Are you sure, they are probably busy with..... important stuff, he, he.”, Roberta said.

 

The sounds stopped and minute later a man was coming out of his tent. It was a big man with dark brown hair who was wearing only blue short trousers. He seemed to be in his mid-twenties.

 

“Honey, we appeared to have visitors”, The big man said.

 A few seconds later an orange-blond woman came out of the tent.

 

“You are sure you don’t want to stay here. You are more than welcome”, a fairly muscled 6-foot 3 man with black hair who appeared to be in his mid-twenties.

 

“No thanks, it is so crowded here and we want some private alone time”, Roberta said a little annoyed.

Come, Lisa, let’s get in the car and go somewhere else.

 

Well, if you change your mind, you can always set your tent up here or sleep in our caravan. We have enough room for you two as my girlfriend and I will sleep in our tent.

 

“Thanks for the offer and the beer”, Lisa said.

The two women hopped into their jeep and raced at high speed further down the sand road.

 

“You didn’t have to be rude to Paul, they seemed like friendly people”, Lisa said.

Oh is it Paul now.....

Oh, shut up, you,

I don’t mind, I know you see guys too. Just remember I’m the only woman for you.

 

They finally reached their destination. A beautiful place indeed.

“Hans wasn’t exaggerating, this place is really like a fairy tale”, Lisa said.

 

“It is beautiful, but I wonder what kind of other miracles there are on this Island”, Roberta said.

 

They checked around to absorb the beautiful scenery. A small 40 feet high cliff covered in green lushes’ bush and small narrow streams of water falling down from it into a small creek.

 

Lisa than spotted some unopened cans of beer and a lost slipper on the rocky ground.

 

“Someone was very thoughtful to leave us these cans, you want one Roberta”, Lisa said.

 

“Maybe later, you know what let’s check out these possible other maybe even more beautiful sceneries”, Roberta said.

 

“That seems like fun, ok let’s get to the car and go”, Lisa said.

 

The pair decided to drive further up the road and leave the place Hans insisted they should camp at behind them.

 

They came near a somewhat open field with a fence on the road that said keep out. There was another sign with a yellow background depicting some black characters. It looked like a man and a female on the left side and on the right side the form of a predatory dinosaur and next to it a girl with pigtails who was larger portrayed than the T-Rex.

 

Roberta got out of the car and walked up to the sign to take a closer look at it.

 

“What a weird sign and probably somebody’s idea of a joke”, Roberta said.

 

“Lisa can you get the tools out the back and help me with unlocking this fence”, Roberta said

 

Roberta didn’t care much for the warnings written on the sign. Lisa complied at Roberta’s request and got their bolt cutters from the car and cut the chains around it and opened the fence gate.

 

They walked back to the car.

 

“Well it seems you’re going to get us in trouble again”, Lisa said to Roberta

 

“And you love me so very much for it and as a reward, I promise you we’ll get a good night present”, Roberta said.

 

“Something to look forward too, let’s have some trespassing fun”, Lisa said.

 

The car started and it wheels slowly crossed the keep-out border. The Sun was slowly setting down, as the adventurous friends drove deeper and deeper into the prohibited territory.

 

Back at the campsite,

Darkness fell. The campfire was burning near a lit-up tent.

 

Inside, Paul was on top to his girlfriend just at the end of their intercourse as Paul climaxed. The satisfied Paul than decided to leave the tent and take a leak. He hiked into the forest to get some distance.

His girlfriend Stacy still in the tent, lying on her belly, waiting for Paul to come back and make some love again.

Then there were those light tremors again. Suddenly she felt some sort of weird stick tickling her legs and feet.

 

“Back already Paul”, Stacy said.

 

The nude blond woman was enjoying the tickling of her feet and legs. She knew Paul liked playing with her feet, often giving her massages there.

 

“Tee hee, she really likes what I’m doing to her”, I loud girl like echoing voice said.

 

The woman was a little startled and turned around. She only saw the stick that with the soft broomlike top lying there that was touching her a moment ago.

 

She thought it was Paul’s work but it seemed they had guests once again.

 

“A couple of pranksters eh.....Hey darling, you can come into the tent if you want and your friend with the megaphone too.”, Stacy said as she turned back lying on her belly again

 

“Wow, that is awfully kind of you. Hihi, I want to take you up on that offer, but I don’t think we would fit in your tent, lady”, the still loud voice said.

 

“O come on, there’s enough space in here, we can have a lot of fun, please don’t leave me hanging here”, The horny blond woman said.

 

“Ok, don’t say I didn’t warn you”, the young loud voice said.

 

Stacy watched in confusion as something came into her tent. It was some weird cylinder oval shape figure almost her size with a smiley face painted on it at the top. Stacy noticed it was the somewhat the same color as her skin.

 

To Stacy, it looked like someone in a costume at first, but then it looked more like a plastic prop.

 

This plastic prop seemed beautifully made to her, but something was off. It moved so fluid and gracefully.

 

Then three more of these shapes came into the tent, but these were without faces painted on them. They were moving towards her.

 

Stacy kept watching in surprise, it took her some time to register what she saw and when she did, disbelief and silence followed she started to scream.

 

It were multiple fingers and she saw that they were attached to something. It was a giant hand.

 

She tried to move away from the slowly approaching monstrous hand before it could grab her. Because of the little space she had, two of the massive digits easily locked her lower right leg in a vice grip. The naked woman was dragged out of the tent and was lifted up in the air and spun around making her dizzy. She first saw how far above the ground she was hanging from an upside-down position. Stacy tried to pull herself up to see what was holding her up and saw a giant face and a pair of eyes watching her and really began to scream again.

 

Her husband who heard the screams, came running back to the tent.  When he was there, nothing seemed out of the ordinary and he ran into the tent. His wife wasn’t there and he really started to worry.

 

He looked around frantically but there was no trace left of his wife.

 

He was shouting, calling his wife’s name a couple of times. Then something came at him from behind with great speed and got lifted up violently from the ground, he let out a loud scream of fear that echoed through the forest and was abruptly cut off as the sounds Paul made were replaced with permanent silence………..

 

Further down the road

Roberta and Lisa had finally found the perfect spot set up their tent near a clearing at a small lake that was only surrounded by tall grass. The tent they set up was much bigger than that of the couple they just met an hour ago.

 

The pair got inside the tent and did some lovemaking after that Roberta decided to go outside and take a smoke.

She was lighting it up as she walked up to the river to enjoy the scenery.

Then suddenly she heard something moving to the tall grass. Roberta quickly turned her head at the grass where she thought she heard the sound but saw nothing.

 

“Must have been the wind”, Roberta said in a soft voice to herself.

 

She then relaxed again and smoked her cigarette further until she got the urges to pee. Roberta than walked to a spot near the tall grass to do her business in a little more private place.

 

Now she heard something moving through the grass again, louder and she was sure she didn’t imagine it and quickly turned around and saw even the low branches of the tree move.

 

Suddenly Lisa heard a loud scream coming from Roberta which woke her up from her relaxing demeanor.

 

Lisa ran outside as quickly as she could to check out the situation which made her friend scream in agony.

Before she could register what was going on Lisa saw her friend ran towards her with great speed. In a split-second, Lisa saw something behind her that was impossible in her eyes. As Roberta ran past her, she said, “Run! you idiot”. This was the cue to start running.

 

Lisa looked back once more when she was running behind Roberta and her disbelief what she saw a moment ago was now being confirmed as the huge creature now fully emerged from the tall grass. It was a dinosaur and to be more specific a Tyrannosaurus Rex.

 

The enormous prehistoric beast followed them and was starting to catch up with the two running females.

 

Luck would have it that they spotted a cave nearby, they were almost there. Roberta looked back for an instant and started to run faster. They saw some weird rubbery foam in front of the cave. It was above 8 feet width with a height of 7 inches. On one side they saw some plastic looking arches starting from the side and having a total height of around 12 inches. The fleeing women were so full of adrenaline that they didn’t trip on it and stepped quickly on the rubbery plateau and in mere seconds they saw there were two of these things next to each other. Their brains quickly formed a conclusion from every detail their eyes registered of these strange things. For a microsecond, they both were surprised at the outcome of what their minds came up with, giant slippers?

 

They could feel the breath of that green-skinned monster making contact with their bodies as they just entered the cave.

 

The Tyrannosaurus growled as he tried to force his whole body into the cave. He only managed to get his neck and head inside.

The two women scared out of their senses as the jaws of this monster with its dagger sized teeth came closer. Finally, its movement towards them stopped. They realized the beast couldn’t enter further and they were safe for now.

 

Then they felt an even louder tremor than the T-Rex made and heart a young girl’s voice echoing the words. “Snappy, where are you.”, said a girl that sounded like a girl in her mid-teens.

“There are people outside, we should warn them”, Lisa said.

 

Before Roberta could answer, the T-Rex made an unnatural looking move backward. Now their visibility to the outside of cave was back again. The giant slippers now seemed to be filled with something massive light-colored that filled up the space of these outrageously large things.

 

“Lisa please tell me that you see the same weird stuff I’m seeing now”, Roberta said.

 

“What that overgrown lizard isn’t weird enough for you”, Lisa said hyperventilating.

 

“You know what I mean, look at those gigantic slippers. I can see red painted toenails……. There are two whole gigantic feet occupying them and they are moving a little”, Roberta said scared, bewildered and annoyed at the same time.

 

“This is your fault, always pushing stuff, always looking for trouble”, Lisa said.

 

“O yeah, who made fun of that warning sign. Guess it wasn’t a prank”, Roberta said.

 

The two women went quiet again and were against the wall giving the spectacle outside, the part they could see from there, their full attention.

 

Then they saw part a gigantic face block their view and look straight at them.

“Hi there, tiny people I hope Snappy didn’t hurt you I have put him away in his carrier so he can’t hurt you anymore.

 

A huge eye was looking at them and then a smile came on the girl’s face and even her teeth were visible.

 

“Oh my, her teeth are even bigger than those of that dinosaur.”, Roberta said.

 

“This insane, I want to wake up now”, Lisa said.

 

The giant girl outside started to move her face away from the view of the trapped women it was quickly replaced with something more menacing, a hand that went into the cave moving towards them.

 

The women were frightened, but that was replaced with a resolve to defend themselves to the end. They quickly looked around for stuff to defend themselves.

 

The wiggling fingers were almost near them and to their surprise, it didn’t move further. It appeared this was maximum reach inside she could achieve with her arm and gave a small bit of relief.

 

But they were still stuck and it didn’t seem they could escape this seemingly hopeless situation.

 

End of Chapter 08

 

Please review.

Chapter 09 - Guests, Ginny Pigs, Prisoners? by Barrowman

Chapter 09 – Guests, ginny pigs, prisoners?

Somewhere in a dimly lit huge warehouse-sized storage room, a couple was desperately thinking of a way out of their predicament. Two days ago, they were taking a relaxing vacation on this strange Mysterious Island.
It seemed like a beautiful relaxing paradise until their world view was changed for good when they found out the hard way that giant people as tall as seven-story-building existed.
Too them the concept of 70-foot people was so bizarre and out of this world that it felt like they were in an episode of the Twilight Zone. All this led up to they were they were now. In a giant terrarium with a small but luxurious compound in the middle of their glass prison.

A blond woman was standing inside pounding a little on the glass wall as if to feel the strength of it. Off course she knew full well that is was a hopeless situation. She looked outside and downward and estimated that their temporary quarters were around 40 feet (12 meters) of the floor on some sort of plateau in her eyes which she knew was just a giant shelf.
She looked upward again and straight outside. At the other side of the hallway, she could see other terrariums and even some cages with all kinds of different animals stored into them. Lions, tigers, bears, giraffes and even some strange big hairy looking elephants with huge tusks.

This collection and how they were stored on different stories were more impressive than anything she had seen in the different big zoos she visited.

Then a man came out of the compound and walked up to the woman lost in thought. He had a disappointed look on his face.

“Hi there, honey, there is nothing I could find in there that would even make a dent into these glass walls.”, Bruce said.

“Oh, hi there, didn’t notice you, I just spaced out for a moment”, Genie said.

Bruce put his arm around his girlfriend trying to comfort her. They still were trying to get used to the situation they were in. It was hard because what they had witnessed had to be a dream. But everything was so real and they didn’t seem to wake up. For a moment they entertained the thought they were in some kind holographic prison by some secret government agency. But everything felt and smelt so real that they gave up on that possibility, at least the holographic part.

Suddenly they heart faint tremor sounds, “Thud, Thud, Thud, Thud!, THud! ThUD! TUDD!!” and a few seconds later an enormous figure passed their glass prison carrying a huge looking cage. They saw that the giant figure than bent her knees and sat in a squatted position to push the cage into the bottom shelf on the opposite side.
All they could see of the giantess was her back covered in white clothing, her long black hair, mint blue trousers, and white shoes.

When she was done, she stood up again and walked towards where Bruce and Genie resided.

They started to recognize the approaching giantess,….”It is that young assistant woman of that…giant monster bitch!”, Bruce said out loud.

“Oh no, she’s coming to take us and bring us back there..”, Genie said before she was cut off.

“Don’t panic little cuties, I just wanted to say ‘hello’. No one is going to take you back for experiments, at least not on orders of doctor Ming.”, Lyn said with some happy giggles.

“She is pleased with these new tinies that are your replacements for her. They just came in after your arrival.”, Lyn said as she turned her head towards the cage as if to point out who she meant.
“Goodbye, and hopefully your new owner will let me play with you sometimes”, Lyn said as she walked away with enormous strides and therefore at a speed that still was somewhat unbelievable to witness for the little relieved couple.

They then started to look down at the cage and saw it looked like a giant hamster cage with a spinning wheel a huge water tank, a food basket and tray where a rodent or bird would do his business in.
The occupants, however, were no hamsters, birds or any other animal. There was a man leaning in front of the cage bars who was clearly visible to the human pair looking down at his direction and in the back sat a woman who was just barely visible due to the distance and some bars that obscured her a little.

To their surprise, they noticed that they were naked as they stared at them for a while starting to recognize who that man in his birthday suit was.

“Paul is that you?”, Bruce asked.

He slowly looked up and said, “Yes, it is me, you are still here I see”, Paul said.
By confirming that it was Paul, Bruce and Genie assumed the woman in the back had to by his wife Stacy.

“We thought we have seen the last of you when they took you guys away”, Bruce said.

“My goodness, you and Stacy are all right”, Genie said.

“It was an awful experience…they injected us with some sort of liquid…and..”, Paul was a little tired.

In the back, they saw Stacy standing up and walking towards her boyfriend. As she did that, the couple on the upper shelf started to notice something strange and when arrived next to Paul they gasped in confusion.

They both blinked their eyes and Bruce asked, “Honey, are you seeing what I’m seeing or am I going crazy?”, Bruce said.

Genie was silent and her lover confirmed that her eyes didn’t deceive her and what she saw was real.
Stacy appeared to be much taller than her husband, around 1.3 times taller. But it wasn’t just that, she seemed a little wider too. She looked proportionally the same.

“What the fuck did they do them and especially to Paul. Did they shrink him and turned him into a midget?”, Bruce thought out loud.

Stacy wrapped her arms around Paul from behind the underside of her breast just touching the upper side of his head. It felt weird to him that his wife was bigger and her hug had so much more strength than ever before. He hesitated to comfort her back, but in a few seconds he did, because it felt, warm and comforting and smelt like his wife, maybe different but it was still Stacy.

“I thought that at first too, but in that lab, I saw our clothes and mine fitted and the ones of Stacy didn’t.
Stacy was in pain at the words of truth and realization that it was she who had changed.
I’m still the same size, 6 foot 3, they somehow made my wife bigger”, Paul said still not believing what he was saying.

Bruce let it sink in. If Paul was still his 6 foot 3 as he claimed, then Stacy must be around 8 feet tall.
Genie was just watching interestedly at the whole hugging scene of this now strange-looking naked couple. For a moment it gave her a warm feeling inside to see these two in a loving embrace that looked more like a mother comforting her son than that a loving couple. Unfortunately, those feelings were being slowly replaced with uncertainty as the thoughts of her and Bruce’s future made it to her mind.

“Bruce, what is going to happen to us?”, Genie said while having a defeated look in her eyes while still watching the couple but now with sadness and pity for them.

 “Don’t worry honey, I will think of something”, Bruce said.

“We just barely survived that weird place from that……mad scientist woman. I’m just scared what is going to happen to us”, Genie said emotionally.

“You saved me honey, you were brave back there in that lab. If you hadn’t spoken up to that giant she probably would let that heavy metal knife break my neck”, Bruce said.

“Only after you tried to rescue me by trying to attack that big monster woman.”, Genie said passionately.

Bruce loved his loyal girlfriend, she had supported him through very much in their relationship.
 
They looked at each other in the eyes started hugging each other and then kissed each other, at that moment they were very happy that they had each other and continued passionately. Because of that, they didn’t hear the faint thuds in the distance getting louder and louder until they noticed it got darker as an enormous shadow loomed now over them.

The imprisoned lovers turned their heads and saw a huge chest covered in blue clothing and parts of a familiar lab coat covering almost all of it except for the center, one in which they were forced to travel not so long ago. They looked up and saw the face of a blond giantess with the glasses and it gave them mixed feelings as this 72-foot woman was both their captor and savior from a more vicious-looking 55-foot Asian woman.

Genie and Bruce went silent and just stared at her face and saw her looking down at them with a neutral non-threatening look, maybe even a caring look.

Helga bent down so that the smaller humans were at her eye level and tried to make them more at ease.
Hi there, don’t be afraid. In a moment I’m going to pick up your quarters and move it to the floor and I will let you out of the cage and take you somewhere where we can have a better talk with each other.

These words seem to put them more at ease and when Helga noticed that, she picked up the terrarium and carefully put it on the floor. It was a smooth trip for Bruce and Genie, gentler than the fast and very uncomfortable confrontations they had before with other giants.

Helga was now in a squatted position.

I will in a moment lower both my hands slowly towards you and pick you up, don’t be startled I will be very careful.

When the little pair were ready in Helga’s eyes, her hands started to descent towards them. Normally she would let a little person climb in her hand, but found it safer for little people, who weren’t used to ride in a giant’s had, to grab them in a fist.

As Genie was seeing one of the giant hands come towards her, she started to embrace her boyfriend again holding him even tighter than before. She would let go of Bruce which Helga found a little troublesome as she wanted to use both hands to hold them in separate hands for more comfort for the tiny humans.

“They are really adorable, Wendy will have a lot of fun with them”, Helga said to herself soft enough that they didn’t hear it.

Helga decided not to break them up and used her right hand to grab them both. She was a very skilled person to hold two people in her hand with just the right force so they wouldn’t fall through her first by accident because of a loose grip and they wouldn’t be injured or crushed either due to a too tight grip.

Bruce and Genie went up with a gentle comfortable pace, it was nothing like they felt with Lynn, Dr. Ming or in Genie’s case, Heidi the little giant girl who thought of the blond woman as nothing more than a doll and pretended it was Supergirl that flew around in circles with great speed. This ride was comfortable and the nice smell of the gigantic feminine hand made it even a pleasant experience as they moved upwards.

When Helga held them to her eye level she started to talk again in a calm, friendly manner.

“I’m going to put you both in my right breast pocket. It has enough room and you’ll have an interesting view of our way there, enjoy”, Helga said.

Helga opened her breast pocket with her left hand, then she used her thumb and index finger holding it open wide enough to fit in the cargo in her other hand. Bruce and Genie felt the grip loosening as they hovered over the opening of Helga’s pocket.

Then the giantess opened her fist and deposited them in.

Helga started moving and the pair inside her pocket felt light thuds as they took in the scenery. They were fully awake this time and just were awed by the experience.

They arrived in one of Helga’s offices and were put on the desk on an elevated plateau so they were somewhat at shoulder level with Helga and close to her eye level. There was a comfortable leather couch there with a table nearby. On that table were cakes and other snacks.

Helga picked up a tray that was on her desk between her thumb and index finger and put in on the table near couch which Bruce and Genie had made themselves comfortable with. There were mugs with some sort of herbal tea on the tray and the smell of it alone felt soothing.

“Drink up, little ones it will make you feel better, also enjoy the snacks on the table if you like”, Helga said in a calm friendly tone.

They followed Helga’s suggestions and drank the tea that tasted very delicious, it felt stress releasing.

After they were somewhat done with the tea and tasty treats and Bruce looked at the impressive looking woman who was also drinking a cup of tea while watching them with curious eyes. But it was on a vastly different scale. The simple act of drinking her tea was amazing to Bruce as he witnessed the amount of tea she drank in a few seconds as he concludes that must have been many gallons inside that monster-sized mug that looked like a barrel to him.

“Well then, we encountered each other on several different occasions but circumstances have prevented us from properly introduce ourselves to one another.

“My name is Helga, Helga Braunn and your names are Bruce and Genie. You arrived on this Island a few days ago. I hope your stay so far was a pleasant one and that our humble accommodations were suited enough for you two to get a good night's rest. I apologize for the inconvenience you may have suffered during your stay at your first location in this facility.

You probably have a lot of questions so feel free to ask me anything if you want to know something”, Helga said

Genie and Bruce were looking at each other thinking of what to say or ask. Finally one of them stepped forward.

“Where are we, what is this place, who are you,.. what are you ….. are we death!?”, Bruce asked frantically.

“Those are a lot of questions all at once, little man and some I answered already, well let me start by telling you, you are not dead. As for who I am, like I said I’m Helga, Dr. Helga Braun and I’m a human being just like you, only a slightly bigger say around 22 meters a little above 72 feet tall.

As for where you are... You are in a facility called, The Hive. A place where creative science with experiments take place to better the world and humanity. We are doing all kinds of cutting-edge research in many fields and I’m proud I can be part of this grandiose movement.”, Helga said.

Bruce just watched as this giant woman just calmly answered his questions. He was looking at different areas of Helga’s body with a curious look on his face. Genie saw her boyfriend starring with interest which triggered her come out from her frightful demeanor to the point she mustered enough courage to speak with the giantess.

“Are Paul and Stacy going to be ok and what is going to happen with us, when can we leave again?”, Genie asked with a tone of uncertainty in her voice.

 She saw Helga’s face changing for a few seconds in something that looked like being disappointed.

“Let me first say, you won’t be harmed anymore so long as you follow my instructions and certain house rules. If you do, I will do everything in my power so you can have a good fulfilling life here.”, Helga said.

That also applies to your friends in Dr. Ming’s care. If they follow her rules, which are within the boundaries of our house rules, then they have nothing to worry about. She can be rude to little people but isn’t allowed to physically harm or kill them.

Bruce and Genie let those words sink in and were happy to hear those reassuring words, but the way Helga said they could have a good life here made them uneasy again.
Genie started crying a little and said, “We can’t leave, can we?”

Bruce wanted to show strength and courage and tried to comfort his girlfriend who buried her head in his chest. While Genie was doing that, Bruce looked up at Helga with a pleading expression on his face.

“Please don’t despair you two, your situation isn’t hopeless. There is maybe a way for you to get permission to go home after a certain period of time.”, Helga said.

The blond Titaness saw that that piece of information calmed them down again and they looked up at her at full attention again.

“Listen carefully and I will explain what you need to know.”, Helga said.

End of chapter 09.

Please review.

Chapter 10 - Different faces of Terror II by Barrowman

Chapter 10

One day earlier,

“Héé Tinies, please be quiet now, I will hide your stuff so that they won’t find you. Keep hiding in there until I tell you to come out”, the young girl with 2 pigtails said to the two women hiding in the cave.

 

The sudden change in demeanor of this cheerful giant girl made the women more anxious. They saw her moving away until only her feet and part of her legs were visible.

 

“What the hell is she doing!?”, Roberta asked. Lisa moved more to the side and decided to move forward.

“He, what are you doing, be careful if she comes back, her hand will capture you”, Roberta said

 

“O Relax girl, you see those prints on the floor, they are the girl’s fingerprints. We can see the maximum range of her reach, so I know where to stand when she comes back. I don’t think she can surprise me from where she is standing now”, Lisa said.

 

Roberta just wanted to tell Lisa off about who’s curiosity was more dangerous at putting them in harm’s way, but Lisa’s words made sense and decided to follow Lisa.

 

Roberta looked down at the huge fingerprints as they crossed the border and were now in range for that giant claw of a hand to snatch them away if it desired too.

 

Lucky for them those 2 giant hands were occupied with something else and what that was, would become clear very soon as they arrived at a spot where they had more visibility of the outside.

 

“She is picking up our car. Why is she picking up our car Lisa?”, Roberta said.

 

“How should I know.”, Lisa said.

 

Both looked with interested eyes and were impressed by the sheer size of the girl and how easy she handled their robust jeep like it was some a little kid’s toy. They heard the metal bending a little in the girl’s hand.  

She seemed to be in a hurry, they also saw the dinosaur that chased them next to her behind bars and huge cage with a handle on it. The beast was growling, but how impressive this apex predator looked to them it was completely dwarfed by this ‘innocent’ looking pigtailed girl with red-brownish hair, which made it a comical interesting visual if it wasn’t for the predicament the two women were in.  

 

They walked further to the entrance and had now 100% visibility at what was happening.

 

The girl was quick to put Lisa and Roberta’s stuff into the dense bushes so that they weren’t visible anymore from the viewpoint of the clearing. Just in time too as two large figures became visible as they approached the clearing from the opposite direction of the forest.

 

When she turned her head in the direction of the cave, she saw the women at the entrance of the cave.

“Hide you little fools, if they see you, I can’t defend you against them”, The little girl said with a loud whisper.

 

That startled them and the girl was relieved to see they ran back inside like scared little raptors.

 

She continued to hide all the stuff she saw laying around and stomped out the campfire they made so to leave no trace that the pair tinies were ever there to begin with.

 

She was just done when she heard some familiar voices.

 

“Hééh look, it is little Glumdalclitch!”, said one of the giantesses holding a cage with a man and woman inside. Glum saw they were unconscious and could only imagine what these poor defenses tinies had been through. These two could be real bullies sometimes.

 

“What are you doing here this late? little girl?”

 

“I’m taking Snappy out for a walk. He hasn’t been outside all day and now I’m done and put him back in his carrier because he wonders off too much”, Glum said.

 

“Hold this cage for me, will you”, she said to her giantess friend next to her who was holding what appeared to be a toy caravan for tinies in her arms.

 

“My hands are full at the moment”, the other giantess said looking a little annoyed.

 

“Fine I will put it on the ground here next to me”, the giantess said and did just that as she walked in the direction of the carrier where Snappy was at and opened it. She picked him up with both hands and the creature didn’t like it and started to roar and bite in the side of her finger.

 

“Auch, you little monster, you will pay for that”, the giantess said.

 

“Stop it, you’re scaring him”, Glum said as she walked towards them.

 

“Scaring him, I give this thing something to be scared about”, The giantess said angrily. followed by the scream of the T-rex as the angry giantess put more pressure on with her fingers on the lizard-skinned animal.

 

She raised her hand, ready to give him a hard slap but her arm was stopped by the powerful grip of the 12-year-old, Glumdalclitch. The giant was a little taller than Glum. She was a young adult and fully grown in that respect and was 9 times enlarged. While Glum had the body dimensions of a 12-year-old she was 12 times enlarged by comparison, making her have thicker arms and legs and more mass. Which made her much stronger than the little taller giantess with thinner arms and smaller hands.

 

“Let go of my arm”, The giantess said. She was startled by the strength and didn’t like the feeling of strength coming from a child’s looking hand. It felt humiliating to her and even started to hurt, but she was too proud to show pain and got even more annoyed that the girl didn’t intend to hurt her and did it with little effort.

 

“I will stop and put him down ok, If you’re going to be that difficult about it”, the giantess said calmly and trying to save face as if it was by her choice she let go.

 

Glum picked up Snappy and tried to comfort her pet she loved so very much. She also looked back at the entrance at the cage as to see if they weren’t coming out again.

 

The other giantess stayed calm and quiet and looked around. Glum hoped she didn’t spot anything.

In the cave, they heard everything that had been said outside when suddenly they felt louder tremors and heard a woman speak with a more commanding voice.

 

“What is all the fuss about here. What are doing here wasting time”, The loud voice said.

 

The other giant voices were quiet for 6 seconds when one spoke. “We captured some tinies as ordered.., Dr. Ming”, said the giantess with a little tremble in her voice, the bravado from before gone.

 

“I See, you can give them to me, I could use some new test subjects.”, Dr. Ming said.

 

The two younger giantesses looked at her as if they were pleading to keep these ones. Dr. Ming saw this and said, “You can have them back when I’m done”.

 

The two younger giantesses looked at each other as if they didn’t really believe what Dr. Ming was promising, but they had to agree and give it to a senior giant. They weren’t listed as orange, so Ming wasn’t allowed to physically mame them or kill them. But that didn’t mean they were safe from getting ill of these experiments or die from so-called accidents.

 

They reluctantly gave her the carrier cage with Paul and Stacy inside. Their names are Paul and Stacy by the way if you have the label th…..”The blond giantess was caught off.

 

“I only need the designated serial numbers from these tinies. Give me those and I make sure they won’t get mixed up when they are in the retrieving room.

 

The young women remembered that Dr. Ming almost never asked for names of or from tinies, only their serial numbers they got assigned by her superiors. She really treated them as lab rats.

 

Glum was just watching the whole scene take place as she hoped they wouldn’t find the stuff she was trying to hide. She hoped they really left soon.

 

Back in the cave, the women heard the names Paul and Stacy and feared the worst for them.

 

“Oh no, they get Paul”, Lisa said.

 

“And Stacy too”, Roberta said

 

“Those poor people, shouldn’t we help them somehow?”, Lisa said,

 

Roberta turned her head towards her friend.

 

“How you want to do that, huh?! By asking them nicely?”, Roberta said.

 

“They don’t seem to be friendly at all, maybe except for the girl, but we can’t trust any of them. We have to get out of here when they are gone”

 

“Should we wait, maybe the girl is staying behind, I don’t want to be her pet even if that seems like a much better option than with those other two or this Dr. Ming.

 

The two were thinking of ways to escape now that all these giants were occupied with each other.

 

Then suddenly from behind, they felt a draft as the cave walls were moving to reveal a secret passage. They turned around startled and saw 2 men with spears walking towards them. They were scarily dressed, only some loincloth to cover their genitals. They were around 6 foot tall each and were muscular.

 

“Come with us, if you don’t want to be captured”, one of them said.

 

“Who are you?”, Roberta asked

 

“No time for questions, just come on”, said the other.

 

“Roberta, let’s just follow them. I want to get away from those giants”, said Lisa.

 

“By the way, they captured a couple we just met a few hours ago. Can you please help them in any way”, Lisa said.

 

The 2 men gave a disapproving look and shook their heads.

“There is nothing we can do for them now, they belong to the giants now”,

 

They didn’t know where those men would lead them, but at least it was away from those monster-sized people. So they decided to go with them as they walked further the conversation between these giants faded out by the increasing distance.

 

Back at the site the two giants moved away, humiliated, frightened and without their spoils.

 

“Come along, Glum and take your pet with you. We are going back”, Dr. Ming said satisfied.

 

“Can I stay here for a little while longer, Dr. Ming?”, Glum said very politely.

 

“Suit yourself, I’m going back now with these fine specimens”, Dr. Ming said.

 

Dr. Ming went back satisfied in the direction of the Hove facility and her lab. Helga maybe interfered with having her way with the last batch, but these were hers for now.

 

Glumdalclitch waited when everyone was out of sight and began to call out the tinies from the cave, but they didn’t answer. The shined her flashlight into the cage and could not see them. All she saw was their tiny footsteps leading towards a rock wall. It seemed almost impossible, but they were gone.

 

“They have somehow escaped from this little hole, Snappy. I’m happy for them they weren’t captured by these two or Dr. Ming. I wonder how they could have escaped”,  Glum said a little disappointed and relieved at the same time.

 

She picked up the Tyrannosaurus gently with both hands and lifted him to the carrier cage. The beast roared loudly on its short journey to his safe place.

 

“I’m glad you’re alright my adorable little Snappy. Mommy has some tasty treats for you at home”, Glum said after seeing her pet making loud healthy growling sounds.

 

When Snappy was comfortably in his cage Glum lifted it by the handle and walked away in the direction Dr. Ming was walking too a few moments ago.

 

End of chapter 10.



 

 

 

Chapter 11 - Boom, Boom, Boom by Barrowman

Chapter 11 - BOOM!

 

12:00 in the afternoon

 

Boom, BOom, BOOm, BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, BOOOM, BOOOOOM!!

 

Sounds of multiple gigantic feet making relentless contact with the ground.

 

Large predator animals were running away scared as if the forest was on fire. Bears, lions, tigers, elephants, and other wildlife were all running away from large stomping sounds coming their way. The tramplings and snapping sounds of thick tree branches being crushed followed them.

 

Wendy was hiking through the forest and was in good spirits today as the sun was shining bright. It amused her to see these normally big intimidating animals run away from her. They looked as cute as those small rodent pets she once had.

Thoughts of catching some to keep as a pet crossed her mind.

 

When arriving on the Island these mountains looked enormous and so vast. They still looked big but were now reduced too mere hills. The 4800 feet high mountain was now only like a 400-foot hill to her.

 

Where the base at first looked alien to her, it was now the outside world that was off.

This place didn’t look remotely like the Island she visited a few days ago.

The large trees, the high mountains, and little lakes were gone from her sight, replaced by bushes, hills and little puddles. She towered above the smaller trees and the larger ones were at best 3 times Wendy’s height.

 

Wendy’s goal today was to climb and hike on some mountains and also some sort of rendezvous point for an assignment given by Helga, which she was vague about and said it was a surprise and that it would be told in full detail once she reached her destination.

 

She wasn't hiking alone, 2 other gigantic figures accompanied Wendy on her journey. Elsa Braun, Helga's 18-year-old daughter, a 64-foot-tall blond with a large ponytail with water blue eyes and Cindy Brown. An 80-foot-tall brunette with brown eyes was accompanying her on this trip to the mountains. For Elsa and Cindy, this was just a normal routine hike as they had done many times before. Helga asked them to show Wendy a little of the Island to let her acclimate as a giantess to the environment and help her with the assignment.

All 3 of them wore shorts and dark blue shirts with the GeneticsTech logo on it and some greyish green mountain shoes.

 

Cindy and Wendy were chatting away and laughing as they walked through the dense forest.

 

“Really, they had sex at your introduction with Helga present. They must have been punished for that.”, Cindy said.

 

“They were later. Helga had them climb on me starting from my foot to the top of my head. They were ok with it even claiming they could do it if I just stood straight up. But when I saw the woman slip at the height from my knees. I decided to sit on a chair and stretched my legs so it was much safer and easier to achieve for them.”, Wendy told them with excitement.

 

Elsa and Cindy smiled at how something so mundane could lift the new intern’s spirit so much.

 

"So how do you like it here so far on this Island?" Cindy asked.

 

"It's a lot of getting used to, seeing and feeling the world now from this perspective, but it is super exciting to witness all this. How about you, how do you feel about being a giant?" Wendy asked.

 

“Well, I have to think about it. I haven’t been a tiny for a long time and would like to see my hometown in Ohio, but I don’t think the people of Dayton would appreciate that”, Cindy said with a smile.

 

"It's a little strange to me, to refer to us as giants. This size is normal to me and the rest of the people in this area. Most of us are born about 5 to 6 meters tall and grow to an adult height between 16 meters to 24 meters with some exceptions being smaller than 16 meters or bigger than 24 meters. I always had this perspective of my environment as an adult." Elsa said.

 

Wendy let that piece of information sink in. She was surprised by that answer. Elsa smiled when she saw Wendy's expression.

 

"I see my mom didn't get around to telling you this yet. I will let her fill you in on the details. Let's just say you are the first tiny person in a long time to be successfully enlarged to our size and at a much faster rate than expected. Everybody here who knows about it is excited." Elsa said, appearing reluctant to give more information.

 

Wendy acted calm and decided not to ask further about it. She could ask Helga about it later when she returned to the facility but wouldn't force it. She wasn't in a hurry for that information or planning to leave anytime soon.

 

“Well let’s pick up the pace and see if you can keep up, let’s go Cindy”, Elsa said.

 

They started running and Elsa kept increasing the pace as Cindy and Wendy followed her.

 

The 3 young increasingly fast-moving women were making the whole ground shake and made deep footprints that would put the ones from the largest land animals ever lived to shame. They were already in front of the mountains because of their gigantic strides.

 

“Let’s take little rest before we climb these mountains”, Elsa said.

 

“Not bad, Red, you are pretty fast and tough, isn’t she Elsa”, Cindy said.

 

Elsa hesitated to answer and looked lightly annoyed and surprised.

 

“Not bad, let’s see how good you can climb.”, Elsa said.

 

The three young women started to climb the mountain. It was harder than it looked and Wendy seemed to have trouble deciding how to do it. She saw Elsa and Cindy moving fast up the mountain, leaving her behind.

 

Wendy felt a little shame as she saw how easy it was for Elsa and Cindy to climb up. When she was on vacation in Switzerland her father had taken her to different mountain ranges and they hiked all the way up with little trouble. But this was hard, somehow the whole texture of the terrain, the size of the rocks was just off with these hills.

Cindy looked back and decided to help Wendy.

“What are you doing Cindy, she has to do it all by herself or she won’t learn anything”, Elsa said.

“No Elsa, she needs help or she will never catch up with us and we will be late at the rendezvous point.”, Cindy said.

Cindy descended towards the struggling intern.

Suddenly one rock broke off because it couldn't withstand the enormous pressure Wendy's hand produced. This caused her to lose her balance and she quickly reacted by dropping the rock as it rolled violently down the mountain heavy enough to crush a full-grown man flat. She was involuntarily about to follow its path down, luckily for her, Cindy was just in time to take her hand and stop her from falling.

“Got you, you have to be careful Wendy, this is your first time climbing in this form. But don't worry I will help you, take it a little slow.", Cindy said.

“This is a little embarrassing, I use to hike on mountain-like terrain with my father since I was 10 years old, this shouldn’t be too hard for me”, Wendy said.

“You are doing great already by adapting to the environment with your new body, isn’t that right Elsa”, Cindy said while watching Elsa with a disapproving look.

Elsa looked back down. She didn’t want to admit it, but Wendy was doing great for someone who was a tiny human a few days ago and now wielding the body of a superhuman 1728 times her original tiny mass. She found her mom’s reactions exaggerated and would want to put the new intern through her own set of tests. This was only the beginning.

Cindy was showing Wendy how and where to walk through the narrow paths of the mountain.

“Good job, Red, it is going much better now. You are getting the hang of it.”, Cindy said praising.

“I have never encountered weird hills like these before, the enormous mountains of the Alps have easier hiking paths.”, Wendy said.

“Well, technically they are mountains according to tiny standards. From your perspective, I can understand that to you, they look like hills. Everything is around 12 times smaller than you were used too, but if you measure the Alps by these standards too, than even those would fall into the hill category as the tallest would just be 400 meters above sea level.”, Cindy said.

Wendy tried to imagine what the Alps would look like to her now, but couldn’t get an image. The Swiss landscape would look too bizarre to be even recognizable just like this Island is now.

“I can’t even imagine that Cindy”, Wendy said with a chuckle.

“No mountain in the world would look intimidating to you now or cities for that matter, but you have to get used to your new strength and the weight you put those rocks”. Cindy said.


“I already have an idea of how it feels like when I visited that little village you have in that facility. I felt big and I even got permission to pick up a little police officer. The feeling was something I can’t really describe but it felt like a rush to have such a cute tiny life in my hand.”, Wendy said with a beautiful smile of satisfaction on her face.

“You haven’t seen anything yet, Ismaning is an interesting place but it can’t compare to some of the other interesting habitats we have there. I will take you there when you have clearance to go there.”, Cindy said.

The pair climbed further and almost caught up with Elsa who was now standing at the top.

“You are learning fast, we're almost there and there is a surprise waiting for you.”, Cindy said


“Hurry up, you two”, Elsa said.

 

Cindy and Wendy didn’t listen and just went on at the same pace when finally, to reach the summit of the mountain.

 

Under a clear blue sky and a radiant sun high above her with a small breeze that went pleasantly through her red-brown hair, Wendy took a deep refreshing breath and looked around. The view was breath-taking as she could she much

 

“Look, Wendy, over there”, Cindy said as she pointed a certain direction with her arm and stretch out index finger.

 

Wendy saw some figures in the distance and kept staring at them. They were some sort of animals she didn’t recognize. That wasn’t entirely true, her brain could make out exactly what those shapes were only her rational mind was fighting that idea.

 

“Yes, Wendy, they are exactly what you think they are”, Cindy said as she startled Wendy out of her staring trance.

 

“You are kidding me, right?”, Wendy said while she kept looking at the large creatures in the distance.

 

Cindy standing next to her turned her head towards Wendy with a sarcastic expression on her face.

“At what you just been through and seeing the stuff they do in the Hive facility, this you find unbelievable Red”, Cindy said.

 

The intern thought about Cindy’s words and concluded that there was some truth in them.

“These are creatures of legend, they are supposed to be extinct.”, Wendy said.

 

“O come on, they're just some boring lizards, why are you two making a big deal out of it, let’s get to work”, Elsa said.

 

“What are we going to do?”, Wendy asked.

 

“We have to move these animals to their new habitat within the Hive facility.”, Elsa said.

 

“That is our assignment for today Red, seeing your reaction before I think you are anxious enough to walk to our old Jurassic habitat.”, Cindy said with a soft smile.

 

“Isn’t it dangerous. I mean I know we are big but…”

 

“Not to worry, Red. I think we have the right size that none of them pose a threat to us”, Cindy said winking one eye.

 

The trio started walking down the narrow path of the mountain and this seemed easier to Wendy as she followed Elsa and walking behind her was Cindy. Wendy enjoyed the changing angle of the view when watching these dinosaurs. She couldn’t determine how big they were in comparison to herself. Because of the distance and that some seem to tower above the trees, they looked huge and she could only imagine them that way because of all the movies and books she had seen about them.

A human was just not bigger than these mythical beasts of legend and Wendy started to worry about those carnivores’ dinosaurs with huge razor-sharp teeth.

 

They were now at the bottom of the mountain and now had a straight view of their destination. The intern noticed that the trees were lower here, as they came to her mid-section. This was somewhat relieving as she saw the creatures in the distance around those same trees and could now get an estimate measure of their height. The biggest long necks seem to be around her height.

 

Part her brain was still fighting the thought that these creatures were smaller than her but had a harder time convincing their hostess as they came closer and closer to their destination. Establishing the distances in her new form was also something she had to get used to as she was a little surprised when they arrived much quicker than expected.

 

Wendy’s thoughts went to a certain movie when a certain archaeologist couple saw a long-necked dinosaur eat some leaves of a tree. She stared with the same wonderous eyes as the couple, but instead of looking up she was looking down at the creature whose head was just at the height of her breasts when its neck was most stretched out.

 

Wendy turned around to face Elsa and Cindy and asked if she could touch the creatures head.

 

“I don’t see why not, go ahead”, Elsa said.

 

Wendy was bending her legs, squatted down a little to get more at the height of this huge herbivore, using three fingers from her right hand to gently stroke his head. The skin of the animal felt smoother than she anticipated and it seemed to like her touch.

 

Cindy enjoyed watching Wendy petting the dinosaur. The kind satisfying affectionate look in her eyes while petting a simple creature like that was just too cute in her eyes.

 

When Wendy was finished, she stood up at full height again and stared in far in the distance in the direction of the other dinosaurs.

 

A famous tune from a certain movie about dinosaurs kept humming in her head and thoughts when she saw many more different dinosaurs in the distance with a beautiful picturesque background.

 

“Well Red, how do you like our old Jurassic section? Enormously interesting, isn’t it”, Cindy said.

 

Wendy was still letting it al sink in for a few seconds before giving a response.

 

“How,….how is this possible? This is absolutely amazing!”, Wendy said.

 

“What is the big deal about some simple animals”, Elsa asked.

 

“Are you kidding, these things were extinct for millions of years. I can’t believe I’m actually seeing this”, Wendy said more excited.

 

“Is this much more unbelievable than you growing into a giant”, Cindy said rolling her eyes a little.

 

“Stop with the giant stuff, we are normal-sized, Cindy. The tinies are the weird ones with their extremely small size”, Elsa said.

 

Wendy had to admit that growing into this giant form should be more epic than seeing miniature dinosaurs. instead of seeing them towering several stories above a 20-year-old college girl as they did in movies and documentaries. They still where   

 

“Hi there, you’re just in time for moving the animals to their new habitat underground”, An unknown female voice said.

 

From the bushes, 3 others emerged. Wendy turned her head towards where the voice came from and saw two shorter young giants coming out of the woods who were carrying cages with various types of dinosaurs inside of them. Wendy estimated them around 40 to 50 feet tall and looked like children between the ages of 5 to 11 years old to Wendy.

 

This is the first time she saw normal-sized children on the Island which meant the first time she saw giant children in general. However, what she saw behind them caught her attention more as at appeared to be a very tall woman from Asian descent in her late thirties. Wendy estimated her to be twice her height and around 8 times her mass which meant she had to be around 140 feet tall and completely dwarfed the 2 smaller giants.

 

She had some sort of lab coat outfit on and a name tag with Dr. Kawasaki on it.

 

Elsa and Cindy bowed to her to give her a Japanese greeting.

 

“Greetings, honorable Dr. Kawasaki, we didn’t know that you would be here”, Elsa said.

 

“You don’t have to be so formal with me Elsa, you too Cindy. I know we haven’t seen each other for a while, but you can call me Fumiko.”, the huge giantess said.

 

“You have grown a lot and have become quite the beautiful young woman, Elsa. How is your mother doing these days?”, Dr. Kawasaki said.

 

“She is fine mam”, Elsa said.

 

The huge giantess than turned her sights towards Wendy.

 

“And you must be Wendy, the new intern I heard so much about these past days. An honor to meet you. I’m Fumiko, Fumiko Kawasaki.”

 

She extended her right arm and hand towards Wendy instead of using Japanese greeting protocols.
In response, Wendy shook her much larger hand which made an impression on her.

 

“Pleasure to make your acquittance Dr. Kawasaki, it is a big honor to be here”, Wendy said.

Please call me Fumiko, Wendy.

 

Something appeared to be moving in Dr. Kawasaki’s breast pocket. Then arms and a head popped out.

It was a tiny man that seemed familiar to Wendy. Before Wendy could have a better look at him, the large Asian giantess moved her index finger towards the man and shoved him gently down until he wasn’t visible anymore.

 

“Hi there, big sis”, The smallest giant said which was Heidi Braun.

 

“Oh hello”, the other little older girl said to the group in front of her.

 

“Say hello to our new intern, girls”, Dr. Kawasaki said.

 

Heidi and Brenda complied as they walked towards Wendy.

Heidi started running and was therefore first the reach Wendy.

 

“Hi I’m Heidi, what’s your name lady”, Heidi said with childish excitement.

 

“I’m Wendy, nice to meet you Heidi”, Wendy said.

 

Brenda was clearly less excited as she walked up towards Wendy.

 

“Hi, my name is Brenda. Were you really a tiny before?”, Brenda said while hand gesturing with her thumb and index finger bending them with a 5 feet space between the fingertips, showing the length of a normal-sized human being.

 

“Yes, I was by your standards”, Wendy answered.

 

“What’s it like being so small and helpless.”, Brenda asked.

 

Wendy raised an eyebrow at those questions as she looked down upon this child that was much smaller than her.

 

“Look who’s talking, small fry”, Cindy said as she moved toward Brenda in a threatening manner.

 

That made Brenda shut up immediately and move backward.

 

“Enough of that Brenda, Wendy is here to help move the dinosaurs”, Dr. Kawasaki said.

 

“Sorry Dr. Kawasaki, I just can’t believe she was tiny a few days ago.”,

 

“You have to forgive Brenda, she can sometimes be blunt in her statements”, the doctor said.

 

“Brenda, she can’t be a tiny, she is bigger than you, even bigger than Elsa”, Heidi said annoying both of them.

 

That statement made the rest of the people there laugh, even Elsa and Brenda gave a chuckle.

When all the small talk was over, everyone started to go to work and sorted the cages. Most were small cages, only the longnecked dinosaurs and the larger predators were cramped into the bigger cages that barely fitted them.

 

 

 

Wendy, Cindy and Elsa had now caged most of the animals from the Jurassic habitat, said their goodbyes and left with all the cages they could carry.

 

They walked back at the same path until they saw two other figures in the distance. It was two other young females carrying cages.

 

Wendy could hear very faint panicking voices in their direction, but couldn’t make out the words. It was as if the voices came from very far away.

 

“Is that the wind echoing or do I hear voices from very far away?”, Wendy asked out loud.

 

“Cindy, you go ahead with Wendy back to the facility, I have something to do here first”, Elsa said.

 

“Ok, Wendy, let’s pick up the pace and go”, Cindy said.

 

They went their separate ways as Elsa quickly made hand signs to the two women with their cages to stay put.

 

Wendy looked back and saw Elsa pace towards the two women carrying cages far in the distance. The cages seem to be roughly the same size as her smaller ones filled with raptors. She couldn’t make out what animals were inside from that distance.

 

“Come, Wendy, let’s pick up the pace”, Cindy said.

 

Cindy led Wendy into the forest where the trees were higher and denser. Elsa and those other women were now out of Cindy’s and Wendy’s visual range.

 

Elsa was now nearing the 2 women who were waving at her happily but as Elsa came closer their facial expressions changed into worry as they saw the big blond with an annoyed facial expression.

 

“Hey, you two, what is the meaning of this”, Elsa asked.

 

“What do you mean, what did we do wrong, we just wanted to say hello”, One of them said.

 

“You came at us with these caged filled with tinies. That’s what”, Elsa said more annoyed.

 

“What’s the big deal”, The other giantess said.

 

“Did you not see that the new intern was with us. You almost showed your spoils of the hunt to her. She isn’t supposed to see this, not yet anyway.

You haven’t subdued them either. Wendy could hear their noises from far away. If she hadn’t spoken up about it, we would have been in an awkward position explaining the situation.

 

“Wait, was that girl the new intern? You’re kidding right?”, The giantess said surprised.

 

“Do I look like the kidding type. Off course she was and you two almost ruined it. Weren’t you there for your briefing?”, Elsa asked.

 

“Many apologies Ms. Elsa, we missed that and were still out searching for tiny trespassers from the outside world.”, One giantess said.

 

While the 3 giantesses were talking to each other, the people inside the cage tried to make sense of what was going on. Some were in a state of panic, some were there with their heads down as if they accepted their fate. One man was kicking at the cage bars and another woman was crying, both of them made the loudest noise.

 

Suddenly the sun was blocked from their view and replaced with a huge face with 2 blue piercing eyes. The man quickly let go of the steel bars, his bravado gone and walked slowly and shakingly back towards his seat and buckled his seatbelt again.

 

Short screams followed but quickly died down.

 

“This is why you should take the proper measures of sedating them, look at the mess inside. They are all scared and panicking and some of them are injured.”, Elsa said.

Elsa took a good look at the group of people inside. Some looked frightened and with utter disbelief. They were clearly from the outside world. The rest seemed to sit calmly and some defeated. They were escapes from different habitats within the Hive and were more accustomed to being around giants.

 

Elsa stood up from her squatted position after her inspection and resumed her conversation.

 

Unnoticed to the 3 behemoths and the captives a group of individuals watched them from the ground hiding in the bushes.

 

“Those poor people, can’t we do anything to help them.”, Lisa said.

 

“No, alas not, we can only save the ones they haven’t captured yet. Or free them from cages if the Giants aren’t around.”, A man said.

 

Roberta was being quit and wasn’t thinking about that situation right now. When seeing the other 2 giants that accompanied this huge blond girl, one of them, in particular, stood out to her. She seemed familiar. In fact, she seemed to somewhat resemble that red-haired girl who they met with Hans in the middle of the road a few days ago.

But it couldn’t be her and yet she resembled her when she got a glimpse of her from a distance.

 

“Lisa stop daydreaming. We have to get out of here now”, Roberta said as she followed the other men back to their hideout.

 

“Oh Yeah, sure, of course”, Lisa said.

 

Lisa ran after the group and as she catches up with them, she looked back one more time at the still unbelievable spectacle. She may have seen a T-Rex and some giants already a few days ago, but it was still getting hard to get used to these enormous beings walking around.

 

“Roberta, you saw a red-haired giantess too we saw walking with that blond girl a few hours ago.”, Lisa asked her friend.

 

“Yes, what about it”, Roberta said.

 

“She looked exactly like that girl that was with Hans a few days ago”, Lisa said.

 

Roberta looked at her weird, “Are you suggesting that giant monster and that girl are the same person”, Roberta said a little annoyed.

 

“I don’t know, it is just weird, but she really looks like her”

“I didn’t recognize her from close up looking up, but when seeing her from a distance…”, Lisa said.

 

“That is impossible”, Roberta said.

 

“Not necessarily, they were successful in growth development as of recently. But let us get some more distance between them and us before I tell you more about that, that should be our primary concern, agreed?”, One of the men said.

 

None in their group needed to be told twice and they double-time it out of there. Lisa and Roberta at some intervals looking back at were the giantesses stood until they were in the dense forest and disappeared out of their sights.

 

When Elsa was done, she relieved the 2 smaller giantesses of their quarry and their mission as she saw they were there all night by the dark-colored skin around their eyelids and were extremely tired. She couldn’t blame them for their mistakes.

“Let’s go to entrance D so we don’t accidentally stumble into Wendy and categorize our animals and tinies in the stockrooms as soon as possible”, Elsa said.

 

Elsewhere

On the top on one of the mountain ranges, Cindy and Wendy were standing onto the summit of the mountain again and decided to put down their cages and sat down to rest a little watch the sunset.

 

While Cindy was being called on her cellphone by Elsa, Wendy was deep in thought what she witnessed today. It seemed to be one wonder after the other since she came to this Island.

 

“Little people, giants, habitats, huge facilities, exotic wildlife, dinosaurs. Groundbreaking science and genetics. This couldn’t get any weirder, but it is fun and interesting”, Wendy thought out loud.

 

Standing on that mountain and seeing the shrunken world around her made her feel liberated like she felt for a few moments at her growth process. At that moment she didn't care if she ever saw the outside world again. She had become a creature with more capabilities than before, a powerful giant, a superhuman and this wonderful remote place was her home for now.

 

“O my gosh! Now I remember where I had seen that tiny man before that was in Dr. K’s pocket”, Wendy said.

 

Back at the base

After Dr. Kawasaki was done with her work and was seemingly alone walking in the hallway heading towards her home.

 

Fumiko was now nearing her apartment. She then arrived, opened the door with her key and sat on her couch. She took off her shoes and took a moment for herself.

 

From her pocket, two arms appeared and they tried to get a good grip on the outside fabric. Slowly a head popped out with a sweating face as it cost so much effort for the man to completely lift himself up. Finally, he got in a position where he could lean over the opening of the breast pocket without falling back down again.

 

“Well that was exciting climbing the inside of your pocket”, the man said.

 

“Oh,…. my apologies for not aiding you in the way out. Did you got a good rest in there, we’ll have to be careful next time. You could have been spotted by the others, my honorable little warrior.”

 

End of chapter 11

Dear readers, please review the chapters. It encourages and inspires the writer more to write faster and better. It also lets me know what reviewers like or dislike about it.

Thank you.

 

End Notes:

Reviews/comments are much appreciated.

Chapter 12 - Decisions by Barrowman

Chapter 12- Decisions

One Month Later

Wendy was sitting in the library with her laptop updating her diary about everything that happened on the island so far. When she was done, she looked at her backpack and other stuff on the table she took with her from home.

There were some books inside she wanted to read. But handling the now very minuscule books seem like an impossible task. She had been given special tweezers by the staff to handle these small human-sized objects.

Wendy could distinguish the different books she had with her not by the letters on the cover, but by their color palette.
She could recognize “The Hobbit” written by the son of Tolkien and picked it up with two fingers, curious how it would feel in her hands. It was small, even smaller than her thumb and index fingernail that was already clipped short.
The intern could only make out the light vanilla and dark brown colors of the cover making it look more like a small piece of candy. The letters were just unreadable scribbles.

She put it down and would use her right index finger the search further in that pile of rubble. Wendy was looking for 2 specific books she hadn’t read yet and eventually found them.

“Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland” from Lewis Carroll and “Gulliver’s Travels” by Jonathan Swift. Of the first mentioned, she had seen different adaptations of in cartoons and live-action movies but was told that the original book was more interesting than any other version.

The second book was more of a mystery to her as she had never seen any movie, series, film about it and read it to the part that Gulliver was tied up on the beach by little people.

Wendy could see the irony that the fantasy subject about incredible size difference, a theme both of these books shared, were now more real than even those writers or any people outside of this Island could imagine.

She already was excited by those stories and wanted to read more.
The red-haired giantess tried to use a magnifying glass that was present on the table in the hope they would enlarge the letters big enough for her huge blue-green eyes.

It didn’t help much and using the tweezers to turn the pages of these small objects turned out to be a hell of a job.

She thought about asking for a microscope, but that wouldn’t solve the problems of turning the pages.
Then she thought of looking through a collection of books more fit for her size that were on the shelves of these huge book cupboards.

“Maybe I’m lucky and I will find a copy of at least one of these books”, Wendy said whispering to herself. There were other many interesting strange titles among these enormous rows of books, but she wasn’t going to be diverted by them and focused on her goal.

To her pleasure she found Lewis Carroll book fast, she also found Gulliver’s Travels, but that book was much thicker and a different adaptation seeing it was written by another writer.
She was a little disappointed to not find the original.

“I really wanted the version from Jonathan Swift but how much different could this version be”, Wendy said.

She walked back with the books to table satisfied she had something to read for later.

It was almost time to make a call to her parents. Outside contact was only allowed under supervision. Wendy was excited to speak to them telling them how wonderful this place was and not telling them about her little growth spurt to above 21 meters tall (almost 70 feet).

----------
Elsewhere in habitat 16 with a population of 15 residents.
The lights were dimming above as to simulate the transition to nighttime. Most houses were dark, except for one and there seemed to be a gathering of 12 people in the garden.
A couple in its fifties were talking, Edward and Denise were talking to a couple in their twenties.

“Enjoying our little get-together? You two are the guests of honor after all”, Edward called out.

 “Don’t mind Ed, he gets over-excited with these get-togethers”, Denise said politely.

The pair just looked at them and felt a little out of place, but didn’t want to ruin this as the people in this habitat were very friendly and welcoming since the day they arrived and got their own apartment in this town.

“Thank you very much, Mr. and Mrs. Jenkins. This feels good and little like home”, Bruce said.

“Please call me Edward or Ed and my wife is Denise”, Edward said.

They talked and Denise wanted to show Genie around the house. She was a little in a bad state when arriving there but now seemed to be calmer and more relaxed.

“Well, Bruce, what do you think of all this. Are you and the misses got used to our little paradise?”, Edward said.

“Well it is not bad for being a prisoner have none of you ever tried to escape from this place”, Bruce said.
Edward laughed a little.
“Escaped?! There you go again seeing the negative side of things. Everyone else is happy here and the giants love us and take care of us. They provide us with everything we need.”,

“Helga even told us about the blessing you and your wife will receive in a month. To come into the personal care of a caretaker selected by the great Helga is an enormous honor and privilege”, Edward said.

Bruce looked back at the man with interest as he was explaining a lot about life in the small habitat and a place called Ismaning where he was from. He noticed none of the people in the small habitat minded the giant caretakers as they called them and the houses were all beautiful with a lot of space.

Only happy faces at the party and he couldn’t spot one hint of deceit that they were pretending to be happy.

Meanwhile upstairs in a bedroom with a huge size bed, Denise was showing Genie her wardrobe with all sorts of clothing in it. Genie immediately saw that these beautiful clothing were very expensive.

“I have something special for you my dear”, Denise said.

The older woman took out some beautiful dresses and other expensive-looking clothing and showed them to Genie.

“These are for you my dear”, Denise said kindly.

“I can’t accept this, these are very beautiful”, Genie said.

“I want you to have them. I don’t wear them anymore and you can wear one of them when you meet your handler for the first time.”,

---
Elsewhere

Helga was walking through a large hallway. She was accompanied by Femke Jansen. A large 77-foot brunette with brown eyes.

“So, Helga, let me get this straight you want me to teach this new young superhuman how to move around in water situations and obtain successful skills in becoming a hunter?”, Femke asked

“That is indeed what I request from you. She is very talented in some key aspects. She has a little medical background too and I want her to assist us with some of our experiments too.”, Helga said.

“I have no problem with that, I just finished my project in the Japanese section and I’m curious to see this
Wendy for myself. I can’t believe a tiny could grow so fast.

“Thank you Femke, now all I have to do is convince the council of Wendy’s potential.”, Helga said wearily.

The pair arrived at a big 200-foot-tall door and ringed the doorbell. There was a scanner next to the doorbell and when it was done scanning a voice said, “Welcome, Helga and Femke, please enter.”

The huge door slowly opened and a big room with enormous tables and chairs became visible. There were many faces in there looking straight at them with great anticipation as if they were waiting for them to start the meeting, which was the case.

The door slowly closed again.

“Have a seat”, the chairwoman said. Helga and Femke did just that.

“Before we begin, we have to give our praise to Helga Braun for her work and it is with great honor that she will be promoted and assigned to lead some of our bigger projects. I have no doubt you will succeed and improve. Congratulations!

Helga looked at the cheering members, al 20 of them and looked modestly happy. Femke saw the look on Helga’s face.

“Come on, Helga, show more happiness, this is great news”, Femke whispered to her.

“Yes, of course, my apologies”, Helga said and immediately tried to look happier before her colleagues.
Femke wasn’t convinced and decided to ask about it after the meeting was over.


“On to our next subject, our new Intern with her miraculous growth”, the chairwoman said.

The chairwoman than took something out of her pocket. It was a small wax doll with red-colored hair that was made from a 3d printer. She held it up high in her clenched right fist in full view of the others.

“This was our intern a couple of weeks ago when she arrived on our shores”

While she was saying that an enormous logo from the Ydrassil OS popped up on the enormous screen that would put any Imax screen in the world to shame.

“We’ve read your report about Intern Wendy de Vries, ID number SH05201 and it seems promising.”, The chairwoman said.

“We agree for the most of it and grant her more access to certain areas and she is allowed to be a full-time handler.”, The chairwoman said.

“Also….”,

“Here it comes, Femke”, Helga whispered to her co-worker.

”It is the wish of this council that Ms. Wendy de Vries that her lessons in science, handling tinies, maintain habitats and hunting will be intensified and sped up. Because this is too much for you alone, especially with your new responsibilities for very important complex projects. To tackle this problem, we assigned different attendants to help you guide our new intern in these different facets.”

As the chairwoman was explaining the details of these arrangements, Femke now understood why Helga wasn’t completely satisfied with her promotion.

When the meeting was adjourned, the pair left the room.

“Well, the good news is that with Wendy’s new privileges and credentials she is allowed to have Bruce and Genie as companions and handle them for the remaining 5 months.”, Helga said.

“I can’t believe how fast they want her to take these courses, but I will do my best to instruct her in the ways of swimming, moving and hunting in the water.”, Femke said.

“How are Elsa and Cindy doing with their training.”

“They are doing fine, your daughter is really talented and a potential leader. She is an excellent hunter and leader and at such a young age. Cindy is a little hard to figure out. She is doing a good job, but in my personal opinion, she is being way too modest about her abilities.

“Good, then they will be able to guide Wendy through the hunt and conduct on land”, Helga said





--
Two weeks earlier
Somewhere in the Japanese elite section.

“Oh, yes! Yes, that feels great. Please continue”, Fumiko said.
The giantess sat on her leather couch with her legs stretched and feet on the table.
At the base of her right foot was a man 24 times smaller her doing his best to give her a foot massage.

Her feet ranked among the biggest in the entire facility with being 5.6 meters in length from bottom to the tip of her big toe. At least from the ones he’d ever seen.

Fumiko tried to turn her head in a way to get a glimpse of what the man was doing. Turning her feet, a little and saw the man pounding his fist on the underside of her foot with all his might.

This turned the good doctor on even more. She wanted the experience to be more intense and relaxing at the same time and got an idea of how to help the man to be even more effective.

“Hee, Roy, stop for a moment. I got an idea”, Dr. Kawasaki said.
Roy stopped and walked a little to the side of her huge foot to see what his gigantic mistress had planned. He saw her stood up and move toward the wooden drawer closet that was nearby her couch.
Little vibrations were felt on the surface where Sherrif Mesner stood at. The floors in giant rooms of the facility where mostly shockproof so the tremors as a giant would walk on these floors would stay at a minimum.
At closet, she opened the top drawer and put her hand in, then closed her fist and pulled something out.
It wasn’t visible to the off-duty Sherriff as he craned his neck upwards to see what she was hiding in her hand.

12 story building-sized Japanese woman just looked down at her curious lover and smiled a little deviously.
Roy saw that as he could see the huge head which was even from the relatively high plateau he was standing on, still very far away up.
Thud, thud, thud, plof. The black-haired woman returned let herself fall on the couch and bent towards Roy, her head was now very close to Roy and her right hand came even closer until it was in front of him. She opened her fist and, in her palm, he saw a police uniform plus hitting stick and a baseball stick and other melee weapons.

The 2 looked at each other in the eyes and both knew exactly what had to be done.
Dr.Kawasaki leaned back in the same position when Roy was attending so lovingly to her feet.

Roy was already undressing himself, to dress up in that uniform that Fumiko stored away just for these occasions.

“I have been bad so what is the big tough police officer going to do about it.”, Fumiko said with a sultry tone.

Roy didn’t need to hear that twice as he immediately walked around her feet and started pounding on them with the baseball bat as hard as he could. He knew just at what area of the surface to hit and in which sequence to give his black-haired Asian goddess the best foot massage to release her stress in the best way possible as he could.

She lowered her feet a little in an angle so the upper side of her foot sole was just reachable for Roy. After these muscles were also relieved, she lowered her feet further.

Roy could now reach these huge toes.
“Here is your reward, I know how you like to play with my toes, have fun”, Fumiko said with a kind face.

Roy loved her big toe the most. Some women’s big toes were barely bigger than the second toe, some had a very small nail surface area some feet had a big knuckle at the beginning of the big toe mostly due to sharp corner turn. Roy didn’t like those feet and/or toes. He was very picky and wanted perfectly symmetrical feet with symmetrical nails. Lucky for him, Fumiko qualified for these standards.

She was teasing him by lifting her toes and then lower them again. He had to jump to reach them. He took some distance and then ran toward her moving toes and jumped just in time and barely managed to cling to her big toe.

While he held on, the kissed the underside of her toe multiple times.

“Now I heard you had a request”, Fumiko said with loud echoing in her voice.


--
Twin Peaks, afternoon.

Samantha Parker was at home preparing dinner for her and the children. Scarlet was in the living room watching her favorite series, “Susan Murphey”. A superheroine giantess with white hair who fights all sorts of threats to humanity.

Judy was upstairs in her room with her boyfriend Jason having a heart to heart talk. Jason felt somewhat uncomfortable and reluctant to visit his girlfriend he had avoided a little the last few days. The room was big and he felt like a child in it. Judy was just as massive when he'd last seen her.

Although he knew she was growing and he himself too, or they wouldn’t live in Twin Peaks. The village made for growing people who weren’t big enough to live among full-sized giants or how they preferred to be called, superhuman.

--
Suddenly the doorbell rang.

“Scarlet, can you open the door please and see who it is.”, Sam said.

“Ok, mom.”

Scarlet stood up from the sofa and ran to the door and opened it.

“Hello, anyone there?”, Scarlet asked surprised as no one was in sight.

“Down here, little miss. I got envelope here your parents must sign before receiving it.”, Postman said.

“Mom, there is a strange little man with a letter for you at the door”, Scarlet yelled.

Samantha came at the door and seemed anxious to sign and did so.

“Great, have a nice day, Miss Parker.”, the normal-sized mailman said

“Thank you, have a good day”, Sam said as she closed the door and walked to the table.

The sheriff of Twin Peaks saw on the envelope that the letter was from Genetics Tech.

-
Upstairs Judy and Jason were making out. Jason was rough and Judy let him. She wanted to give Jason more confidence that she was the right girl for him.

Then they heard yelling from downstairs. They stopped what they were doing and stepped out of the room. They could hear it was little Scarlet being ecstatic.

“What’s going on down there”, Judy yelled.

“Good news, Judy, Roy came through for us”, Sam yelled back.

“We are going to be huge!! Yeeeh!!”, Scarlet yelled.

“You mean we…what about Jason?”, Judy asked.

“He and his family are also invited to go to the local processing center where they will be prepared to undergo improved Brobdingnag treatment.”

It was these words that made her excited for the first time. She looked at the much smaller Jason and said, “We can be the same size and move to a school where everybody is the same height”.

Jason didn’t know what to say. He certainly welcomed the idea of being the same size as Judy or bigger. This certainly would be an improvement for him and his family.

"Let's discuss this further over dinner, Mark will be joining us when his shift is over", Sam said.

end of chapter 12.

Chapter 13 - Promotion !? by Barrowman

Chapter 13 - Promotion !?

“175 centimeters! ”, Dr. Vos said when he measured Wendy’s height at the measurement ruler on the wall. Those words startled the 20-year-old red-haired college student who only measured 170 centimeters at the age of 18 and never grew again. 5 months ago, she was still 1.70 meters.

 “Are you sure doctor”, Wendy said. Full well knowing that her suspicions of growth were being confirmed here.

 “Yes, Ms. de Vries, it says 175 centimeters. You have grown a few inches over the last five months.

 

A silence could be felt in the room.....

 

She thought back when it all started at least when she started to notice something was wrong. No that wasn’t accurate. She thought back at the moment she couldn’t deny it anymore.

 

Yesterday, at a volleyball practice in the locker room, Wendy was getting her sports gear on and immediately noticed it felt tighter and could barely fit her feet in her sport shoes. This wasn’t her first time it happened, a few months ago she was in a similar position but ignored it and bought new clothes later on.

 

 “Hurry up, Wendy, everything is already set and all our teammates are in the sporting hall waiting for us”, Wendy’s best friend Linda said.

Linda was a blond-haired girl who had one large ponytail and measured around 193 cm (6ft 5). They were almost their whole lives similar in length, Wendy being a little taller than her until the age of 15, when Linda made an enormous growth spurt to the tall woman she is now.

 

All the girls in the volleyball group measured between 192 cm (6 5) and 200 cm (6 8) with the exception of Bertha being the absolute giant of 210 cm (7 feet). Wendy by no means a small girl paled in comparison to the others in size.

 

What she lacked in size, she made up with jumping power, speed, and stamina. Although not as strong as the tallest among them, she had much more strength than you would expect someone of her physique would have.

 

Now that she and Linda took their places. Their practice started. After a while, the other players noticed something different about Wendy, but could not put their finger on it. She seemed to be just faster at arriving at places she should be, more than usual. She seemed to block more balls of the opposing team and her smashes seem more frequent and with more power behind it.

 

As the training went on, she grew more confident and was really wearing down the opposing team when finally,.. “Crack!!”, Wendy’s right shoe busted open at the front and her big toe stuck out the turned fabric.

 

“Wow, take it easy, save it for a real match”, one of the others said.

 

“Take a break Wendy”, the captain of the opposing team said somewhat annoyed.

 Wendy went back to the locker room and Linda followed after her.

The other girls just stood there surprised in silence until one of them spoke.

“Did that just happen?”, Bertha said to the other surprised players.

In the showers, Wendy was thinking back to what just happened. She felt good about herself by showing off like that. Usually, she felt small and somewhat inferior when she was among these giants even if she was one of the better players, but now she totally humiliated even the biggest among them and they just looked a bit less tall than usual.
This was completely out of character, Wendy was normally a girl who often with her efforts let others shine, and Linda next to here in the showers noticed that.

 

Linda: “Unbelievable, where did that come from, you were a beast today, girl. You somehow looked taller and stronger today, did you see the look on the captain’s face, priceless” she joked.

 

Wendy laughed about that statement and the compliment made her feel more satisfied with her achievement.

 

But that remark also triggered another feeling that was now driving the positive feelings away, replacing those feelings with uncertainty and a little fear.

 

Just a few years earlier she’d seen a documentary about people with strange growing disorders and some people who grew around the age of 26 to somewhat deformed giants of around 6 7 feet. That memory now popped up in her head. The thought of growing in that manor felt somewhat disturbing.  She had to quickly make an appointment with the doctor…..

 

Suddenly she felt a lot of stomach aches and fall on her knees holding her stomach.

 “Oh No, it is happening again.”, Wendy said with pain in her voice.

 

 “What’s wrong Wendy”, Linda said in a panic as she quickly walked to her friend.

 

 “They're just some stomach aches, can you get the pills out of my backpack”, Wendy said pretending the pain didn’t hurt as much as it did.

 

 Linda did quickly fetch her pills and gave them to Wendy. They seemed to help but then Linda heard ripping clothes sounds and saw her friend's sports outfit breaking apart.

 

 “Linda, get out of here now, it is not safe for you here”, Wendy said.

 

 “What is happening to you, can I help, do you need more pills….O my gosh, you are…. Expanding”, Linda said.

 

 Wendy looked at Linda and yelled at her to get out quickly. Linda looked in the pleading eyes of her friend and decided to leave.

 

“I’m going to get help for you”, Linda said as she hurried to the door.

Wendy’s growth started to accelerate at an enormous pace that Linda could feel some unexplained force coming from behind.

 

For one second Linda looked back at the direction of her best friend but instead saw a threatening wall of the flesh come towards her and just froze. In a split second, she saw that it was a huge hand, Wendy’s right hand.

 

 Linda tried to move away but it was too late as the extending arm and growing hand hit her against the wall killing her instantly.

 

 “O no, Linda please say something! Linda!”, Wendy yelled as she was expanding further.

 

Wendy tried her best to move her hand away from her friend, but the growth was preventing that and causing the hand to put more pressure on the wall and the lifeless body that was trapped between them.

 

Wendy could feel her friend’s bones breaking until her body exploded which caused a big red stain on the wall which was visible to Wendy.

 Before she could even grief, the building was starting to collapse around her…

 Wendy woke up from her nightmare in cold sweat. She was in her bed and room.

 “Must have been dreaming again,

What is the time? Wendy said to herself while looking at her digital clock.

"That late already, I have to wash and dress up quickly, don’t want to be late for my appointment with Helga", Wendy said out loud.

She took a quick hot shower and was done in record time. The moment she put on her last piece of clothing was her cue to speed walk with much haste out of her apartment.

“Haven’t eaten since yesterday and now I’m skipping breakfast again.”, Wendy said.

When arriving at the rendezvous point, Wendy decided to discuss parts of her dream with Helga because it felt so vivid and real. Helga listened calmly.

 

“An interesting dream with a scary ending”, Helga said.

 

“Luckily the ending wasn’t real off course”, Wendy said relieved.

 

“The part of my friends being bigger than me since my age of 15 on the other hand is….”

Wendy started thinking how ironic it was to finish that sentence now that was over 21 meters tall.

 

“You felt like they were leaving you behind, with their growth spurts”, Helga said.

 

Wendy hesitated to answer, it bothered her that she would have to admit she was jealous of her friends. No, Helga’s description was more correct. They made her feel as if she didn’t mature, that she was a child among gigantic adults. She wasn’t at the same level as her friends anymore, standing still in her development from 15 to the age of 20.

 

The giant pair started walking and continued their conversation.

Helga took Wendy to a part in the area of the base she hadn’t been before. They were in a standard sporthal-looking-locker-room and Helga started to undress. She told Wendy beforehand that to enter that part, they had to be completely naked to fully enjoy the experience. Helga was surprised that Wendy needn’t a short time to make up her mind and agreed with these terms.


Even so, Wendy undressed herself much slower and wanted to see Helga really going through this first.
As Helga removed each cloth piece, Wendy became a little unsure of herself. Helga had a very beautiful figure.

“What’s wrong Wendy, you don’t have to go through with this, if you don’t want too”, Helga said

“No, I want to do this, the locker-room just reminded me of some uncomfortable moments back home just before volleyball practice”, Wendy said.

“Well no need to hide yourself, there must be a beautiful young woman behind those clothes”, Helga said.

Encouraged by those words, Wendy sped up her undressing speed as she looked at the already naked Helga.
She noticed that Helga nether regions had an enormous bunch of blond hair.

Wendy was relieved to see that, as she hadn’t shaven down there in a few days and she got a small line of hair around it. Now she was less embarrassed to show it and took off her last piece of clothing.

“Good, you look great. Now let's go through this door”, Helga said.

Wendy walked behind Helga and read “Habitat 61 – Mesozoïcum” above the doors.
Helga opened the doors and a bright light appeared before them and they walked in.

“What is this place. Helga. It looks beautiful.”, Wendy said.

“This is our relaxing spa, you helped built this place.”, Helga said.

Wendy turned her face and looked in confusion at Helga.

“Just look around and you will see what I mean”, Helga said.

Wendy looked around. The word spa didn’t do it justice. It looked just like the outside of the Island, with beautiful green plants and trees. The effects of the blue-sky colored ceiling were the same as in Ismaning.

Then she recognized the small animals that were hiding in the bushes. It was the dinosaurs she helped carrying back to the Hive facility placing and categorizing them in a huge storage room.

“You did a very good job with them and you were so excited and surprised it was cute to see”, Helga said.

“I had never seen living dinosaurs before and the strange size difference made it even weirder. That was my first time outside the base as a….21-meter-tall person. That whole trip was a life-changing experience.”

“I know the feeling my dear. Walking in a shrunken world for the first time is like arriving on a different planet. You adapted quite well to life on the Island and the Hive.

“Follow me to those hills, over there we can further in more depth.”, Helga said.

Wendy complied and followed. As the pair came closer to their destination, they saw a big crater filled with water. Bubbles and some smoke came out of it. Helga stepped into the pool and lowered her giant naked body until only her head and shoulders were visible.

“Ahh, that feels relaxing, come on in Wendy. This is really soothing for the body.”, Helga said.

She looked at it and dipped her right foot in and the rest of her body followed.

“The builders did excellent work, I will have to give a special thank you to those people for their exceptional craftsmanship.”, Helga said.

“It feels really good. So relaxing.”, Wendy said.

Then the mood got quite for a few minutes as they both relaxed enjoyed the warm bath.

After that, Helga started the conversation again.
“You probably have a lot of questions, but before that let me tell you that I, the council and the leaders of Genetics Tech are very happy with your progress and decided that you should be trusted with more responsibilities, information, and access through certain areas in this base.”, Helga said.

“That is so cool, looking forward to it. I want to learn so much more about this Island and amazing facility”, Wendy said.

“Good to hear that. Your interactions with the animals, small people and the rest of the staff are very good so far. Within a few days, you will get more challenging and interesting tasks to do. In the coming months you will get a deeper understanding of what we are doing here and some of our main goals”, Helga said.

Wendy nodded satisfyingly. This whole internship was already an amazing adventure from the moment she set foot on the Island. Helga was just like Gene Wilder leading Wendy through an amazing tour of a magical factory.

She already witnessed many amazing unbelievable unforgettable things, but the way Helga said those words sounded more like, “You haven’t seen nothing yet”.

After some small talk and relaxation, they got out of the pool and got dressed again. Helga took Wendy to another area she hadn’t been to before.
“By the way, here is your new keycard. It will grant you access to many more places within this facility. Which areas exactly I will show you later.
The place we are now is one of those areas you will now have access to.” Helga said.

Wendy looked at the signs next to the door. “Habitat 16”.

“Before we enter, I will explain what we are doing here. There is an interesting little side project for you.

Chapter 14 - Habitat 16 by Barrowman

Chapter 14 – Habitat 16

Bruce and Genie were having breakfast in their living room. Bruce ate bacon with an egg sandwich and Genie was eating a chicken salad.

They were sitting opposite of each other quite very concentrated looking at the food on the plates and in their hands.

Bruce finally looked at Genie than turned his head around in the direction on the big round analog clock on the wall.

 

 “Half-past eight, we better hurry with our breakfast, honey”. Bruce said

 

 Genie picked up her lukewarm cup of coffee and quickly drank it up as her eyes locked with Bruce’s.

 

“I’m almost done”, Genie said.

 

 “Well, I can stay behind. The coffee they have here is strong. I really feel wide awake”, Bruce said as he finished his cup too.

 

 “I can’t believe we will leave this place again… I just got used to it here.”, Genie said.

 

 “Well technically we..”, Bruce said as his sentence was interrupted by hard knocks on the door.

 “The maintenance crew is here, please open up.”,  An unseen man said.

 “That is our cue, we have to leave now”, Bruce said.

 Bruce opened the door and saw a group of men and one 8-foot woman. A few months ago, such a thing would surprise him, but having seen building-sized women multiple times before and even a normal-sized captive woman who grew in her cage next to her husband Paul….. Bruce nor his wife ever saw them again and he wondered what had become of them. Last time they saw them his wife was around 11 feet tall. They were now in that crazy mad scientist woman’s care a fate he and his girlfriend almost shared.

 “Bruce, snap out of it honey”, Genie said.

Bruce snapped out of it and welcomed them in. He then took Genie’s hand and walked outside.

The other inhabitants were all there in the middle of the street ready to say their goodbyes to the newest inhabitants of, in their eyes, small paradise.

 “Good luck chosen ones”, the crowd cheered.

Al the familiar faces were there like the village elders, Edward and Denise.

“Climb up in the tower of the center square, you can see your new residence from up there”, Edward said.

 Bruce and Genie walked to the metal tower and walked up the stairs. It was equal to seven stories high and was quite a work out for both of them. As they were nearing the top of the tower they could see more of the giant closets and rest of the huge science room.

 Far above them on the kitchen counter of the enormous hall, they looked at the gigantic terrarium which would be their new residence. Next to them, they saw many men and parts of huge machinery trying to connect a huge water basin to the side of it.

Slowly it was sinking in that that they were to become pets of some gigantic stranger. This realization made Genie started the feel anxious. Bruce noticed it and tried to comfort her.
"The giant lady told us it would be for a few months and if we cooperate, we maybe are allowed more privileges and even allowed to leave this Island", Bruce said.

Suddenly the loud echoing cracking sound could be heard all over the enormous hall. Bruce and Genie knew what that horrible sound meant and the pair hold hands and then tighter as their gaze was pointed at the huge door that was slowly opening.

A pleasant and familiar vanilla scent came through the opening.

 

“Well honey, it seems like our escort has arrived”, Bruce said while looking at the gigantic door that was opening further.

Genie was pushing her body against that of Bruce seeking comfort from her lover as cheering sounds came from the crowd standing in the street.

 

The door was opening further and two large figures became visible one of them Bruce and Genie recognized as Dr.Helga Braunn, the other was a red-brown haired girl almost as tall.

That must be her, the new intern and our new handler”, Bruce said as he gazed up at them still amazement even after having seen or handled by them multiple times. He could not get fully get used to it.

“Well at least she is good-looking”, Bruce said.


Genie didn’t give a response to her boyfriend’s remark as her attention was completely focused on the huge red-haired girl with blue-green eyes. She seemed younger than Bruce and herself. She heard the two of them talking to each other as their loud voices echoed through the room. Nor Genie or Bruce could make out what they were saying as they were talking in a language that was foreign to them.

 

“Je hebt erg goed je best gedaan en hebt deze promotie verdiend. We hebben ook een leuk langdurig bij project voor je uitgezocht waar je bijna volledig carte blanche hebt en je eigen creatitiviteit de vrije loop kan laten.”, Helga said to Wendy.

 

“Can you understand what they’re saying?”, Bruce said.

 

“No, and it doesn’t sound like German either, something I heard before, the only thing I can gather from this is that they are heaving a pleasant conversation”, Genie said.

 

“Zitten ze nu in daarin, Helga?”, Wendy said.

 

“Ja, als het goed is staan ze in the uitkijktoren daar ginds, ze hebben ons al zelfs in vizier zie ik nu”, Helga said smiling.

 

“Hé, they looking straight at us now”, Bruce said.

 

“The doctor is pushing a button on some device and now they both are putting something in their ears, why is she doing that”, Genie said anxious.

 

“Don’t know, and they are still talking in that language, I think it’s Danish”, Bruce said.

 

Suddenly the giantesses started to smile at them and walked toward them. Clear clicking sounds of the shoes could be heard, but the ground wasn’t vibrating. The enormous amount of many layers of enormous dense special designed concrete under the upper floor made that impossible.

 

“They are coming towards us, they must have spotted us”, Bruce said.

 

The already huge women were more even impressive when they were in front of the tower. Wendy squatted down to come a little at eye level with them, but not to close that they would panic.

 

“What you just heart was Dutch, not Danish”, Wendy said winking at the couple and Bruce in particular.

 

Bruce was startled that they heard the conversation he had with his girlfriend.

 

“Nothing to be amazed about. Next to you is an intercom and I made a connection to it with the earplugs you just saw us put in our ears”, Helga said as she enjoyed Bruce surprised face.

 

“Please say hello to Wendy. This young lady is the new handler for you we talked about.”, Helga said.

 

The couple turned their looks to Wendy’s face again.

 

“I will give you a pinky from my right hand”, Wendy said wanting to warn them beforehand so they wouldn’t get startled. She was used to that from her daily dealings with the people in Kraffendorf Mansion. Over these last few weeks, she learned a lot how to interact in many different ways with the smaller people in the facility.

For a brief moment, Wendy thought how strange it was that it actually felt like the most normal thing in the world and how quickly she adapted that feeling.

 

Bruce stepped forward, extended right his arm and hand and grabbed hold of the top of the intern’s smallest finger. As he felt the hard fingernail, he noticed that even short clipped this young woman’s nail was as long as his hand.

 

Genie than stepped forward and did the same as Bruce.

 

Helga was watching the spectacle with a faint satisfied smile on her face and then turned her view towards the other villagers. They were cheering as they always would when a giantess honored them with her presence.

 

“Bruce, Genie, it’s time for you to say your goodbyes to the villagers”, Helga said.

 

“Wendy follow me to the main entrance of where we can properly enter this habitat.”, Helga said.

 

Wendy complied and walked in behind Helga towards the front gate as Bruce and Genie were hurrying down to where the villagers were.

 

At the front gate, the pair stared down at the wall and what was behind it. Helga stepped over it and Wendy followed as she looked down to see if she wasn’t stepping on a house or other structure.

 

In a few steps, their huge feet were in front of the crowd, Bruce and Genie arrived 20 seconds later and had to catch their breath from the sprint to take.

 

“Ah, you’re finally here”, Helga said as she squatted down and lay her flat hand on the ground near the crowd. Edward and Denise stepped forward and caressed and kissed thumb and index finger and made a bow.

 

“You honor us with your presence mistress Helga. I assume our Lady is her for the chosen ones.”, Edward said.

 

“Yes, I certainly am Mr. Jenkins and I want you to meet their new handler, Ms. De Vries, Ms.Wendy de Vries.”, Helga said.

 

Helga slowly stood up and moved out of the way so Wendy would have room to squat down in front of people of the tiny village.

 

The townspeople already got a fairly good look at her when she entered the lab that contained their village. Now they were looking straight up at her as she looked down at them in curiosity as they seemed even more relaxed than Bruce and Genie in the presence of a multi-story building-sized college student.

 

“Greetings Young Mistress, forgive me for my ignorance of not capturing your name properly”,

 

“It’s Wendy, Wendy de Vries. Sir”, Wendy answered politely.

 

“Ah, she is very cute”, Denise said.

 

“Wendy put your hand down and let them get familiar with your scent.”, Helga said.

 

This request was a little confusing for the novice giantess.

 

“Alright, of course”, Wendy said while squatting down.

 

Once Wendy’s had was flat on the street, Edward gave the go-ahead for the people act in the same manner as they did with Helga’s hand.

 

The fragrance was different than Helga’s, it had a sweeter sense.

 

Bruce and Genie who were regaining their strength after their sprint looked with surprise at how the people of this village were like pets.

 

“Wendy, can you pick up our two little friends and put them in your GenTech (short for GeneticsTech) suit and follow me to terrarium”

 

Wendy’s right hand reached for Bruce and Genie who were only mildly startled and got a little used at being handled by giant people.

 

“Going to pick you up now, hold on”, Wendy said.

 

She used one hand and closed it around both of them and skillfully put just enough pressure to hold them in place without squeezing them to hard.

 

Bruce and Genie were amazed how pleasant it felt in this young woman’s hand as they were gently lifted higher and higher, seeing the villagers get smaller and smaller, imagining that this was somewhat the view those giants had when looking down on the smaller folks.

 

They looked up again and came closer to the giant’s girl pocket a sight not unfamiliar to them since their first encounter with these huge creatures.

 

This young girl they knew nothing about, except her appearance and the Dutch language she spoke besides English, was to be their master for the coming months if Helga's words were true.

 

They were now at the top floor, the breast pocket and were carefully deposit in there.

 

Wendy then walked with Helga to the kitchen. From her pocket, Bruce and Genie now had better of their new residence. The terrarium was huge in their eyes and there was even a modern apartment with it that was almost completely made out of glass from the outside and a nice garden surrounding it.

 

Next to the terrarium, there were normal-sized men working to put an enormous water supply on the side. A work crew of normal-sized men had to get special permission to be left unsupervised by an adult giant of at least 40 feet tall and they all had to wear fluorescent clothing to be clearly seen by the bigger staff members to avoid accidents.

 

Wendy’s curiosity was peaked. She decided to take a closer look and stepped forward approaching closer. The work crew didn’t even flinch at her presence. Then Helga moved next to where Wendy was standing and the foreman walked towards her.

 

“How can I be of service to you my Lady?”

 

 

“Foreman Claus, how far are you with this project”, Helga said.

 

“The house and its surroundings are completely done. The security door, the emergency oxygen tanks are installed. All other safety measures have been met. We only have to install the huge water basin. That takes a little time.”, Claus said.

 

“Apologies that there was no staff member to help you with this, we are all increasingly busy with some priority projects. Luckily, we have an intern here who can be of significant assistance to us and already lighten much of our workload.”, Helga said.

 

These words made the red-haired giant blush a little.

 

“Nice to meet you, young lady. This must be very exciting moment for you”.  Claus said.

 

“Likewise Mr. Claus. I had many exciting moments since arriving here.”, Wendy said.

 

The men were struggling with the huge heavy water basin to connect it to the side of the terrarium, as their equipment was not fully adequate for the job as this.

 

“This newer much heavier model water basin is making it harder and…”,

 

“I can help with that if you want”, Wendy said as she looked at Helga for approval.

 

“Of course, go right ahead”, Helga said.

 

Wendy had reached for the cylinder-shaped water basin that could hold gallons of water. To her it was the size of a soda can, something meant for fitting on a hamster cage. She picked it up from the over headed construction machinery and did what it couldn’t. Lift it with no amount of effort and connected it to the side of the cage.

 

“There you go. It’s done”, Wendy said.

 

The work crew was happy that it was done and they could take the rest of the day off.

Helga opened the lock of the tunnel and they drove off into it.

 

Helga than gave Wendy the go to open the hatch and deposit Bruce and Genie inside the terrarium.

 

The overwhelmed little couple looked around inside it, checking out their new surroundings. They decided to walk to what would be there home for the coming months. The structure was more impressive from up close.  It was 2 stories high.

 

They went in and check out the house, when arriving at the roof, which was like a huge balcony, an amazing view was seen from the area around them. In the distance, they could see the women that transported them as the younger one was looking straight at them from behind the plexiglass wall with an enormous amount of curiosity. Helga seemed to be more focused and the reactions of their new handler, the blond giantess was watching the whole spectacle with interest.

 

Helga’s eyes turned towards the tiny couple and gave a nice smile.

 

“Come, Wendy, let those two settle in a little while we help our little movers down there speed up this process”, Helga said.

 

“Ok, Helga, what do I have to do”

 

“See that house down there, we have to loosen those clamps surrounding it”. Helga said.

 

Helga picked up the controller, filled in her credentials and chose the ‘release procedure’-option for that specific house.

 

Hissing sounds could be heard of things letting go.

 

“Maintenance crew in residence 016, get ready to be transported upwards to dresser level. I will give you 3 minutes to prepare”, Helga said.

 

After the 3 minutes. Helga walked inside habitat 16 and Wendy was at the outside wall next to the house. She looked down and saw the clamps holding the house.

“Loosen the 2 clamps and I will loosen the other 2”, Helga said.

 

Wendy’s hands reached downwards and she loosened them as did Helga.

 

“Ok, now carefully put your hands under the foundation of the structure and feel around at where you can have a good grip on it and I will do the same”, Helga said.

 

Wendy did just that. “Found it”, Wendy said as she looked at Helga for further instructions.

 

“Remember there are people inside of it, so we have to lift it slowly and gently off the ground. Ready?”, Helga said.

 

“Ready”, Wendy said.

 

The villagers looked onward as these 2 impressive women lift up a whole house.

 

The young intern didn’t expect that the model villa would be so light as she and Helga carried to the dresser next to the terrarium.

 

Boom!!!! A hard-booming sound could be heard when it made contact with the ground.

 

Helga than looked in one of the closets and took out what appeared to be a jet bridge or jetway.
She deposited it next to the terrarium and then connect it to the house around to the front door and the other side to the plexiglass door.

Wendy was observing everything that was happening, Bruce and Genie did the same from their rooftop.
The young giantess saw people coming out into the terrarium carrying heavy stuff like a fridge, a kitchen stove and some couches.

The woman who was carrying the fridge stood out, as she was clearly bigger than the muscled males carrying other heavy stuff.
They were walking towards the new residence where they would install the equipment and place the furniture in the prop.

Let’s leave these people, the terrarium will be sent to your room when they are finished.

I got an appointment and you can join Elsa and Cindy for some relaxation in one of our other habitats.

They parted ways.

 Helga walked into her office where Hilda and Dr. Ming were sitting.

 “Ok, Hilda, what is this important announcement that couldn’t wait about and why is Sarah here”, Helga asked.

 “We’re getting a visit and inspection from a delegation of GeneticsTech”, Hilda said with a serious expression on her face.

 “From which branch, Ismaning, Berlin station, Twin Peaks?”, Helga asked.

 

“No, from one of our outside branches, the Buenos Aires Argentinian division. CEO Martinez will be among them ”, Hilda said.



Chapter 15 - Adjusting to your new life by Barrowman

Chapter 15 - Adjusting to your new life


Paul was having some nightmares. The hands of giants capturing him and the constant bigger hand of Dr.Ming constantly touching him and his wife. Powerless to stop it. It was constantly on his mind.

He and his wife Stacy were subject to constant experiments these past few weeks. They had themselves shoved some chemicals through the bloodstream and enemas.

He was sitting now on his bed and looked around him in his small dimly lit prison. Next to him a saw an empty space, where not too long ago his wife slept next to him. Making these last few days more difficult to bear.

He felt his carrier cage was moving and then felt a small impact of it landing somewhere. Then the door opened up and a bright light was blinding his view for a few seconds.
Then his vision returned and decided to stand up from his bed, put on his slippers, and walk out the door.
The floor of the space was white and seem to stretch as far as the eye could see. The borders were total pitch-black darkness. He looked around him and everything was pitch black except for the area he was standing on which was lit up.

In the distance, he saw another carrier cage just like one he was in himself a few moments ago. This piqued Paul’s curiosity and he started walking towards it with increasing pace.
When he was halfway there, the automatic lid opened up slowly.
He could see a pair of feet, then legs in the distance. Then the torso and then the chest. Paul recognized the body immediately it was that from his wife Stacy.

He picked up the pace a little as he noticed she was relatively close by. When the whole door was open. Stacy’s face and thus her whole body was now visible. Stacy also looked around at the small place that was lit up surrounded by darkness all around it.

She saw Paul in the far distance, walking towards her. Her face turned into a smile as she was glad to see Paul again. Even from that enormous distance, she could recognize the man.

She wanted to close that gap between them right away and started to walk faster towards him. Paul noticed his wife started to move towards him and did the same.
As they were coming closer to each other they both noticed something odd. Stacy appeared to be much further away than he thought as Stacy witnessed the opposite of Paul being closer by than she thought.

Then it hit them what was going on when they came closer. Paul was in shock as he only came just about knee height of his wife and Stacy had to look down and let it sink in, she was around 3 times bigger than her husband.

“What is going on here, Paul I’m scared”, Stacy yelled a little afraid.

“Easy Stacy, we will figure this out.”

“They must have shrunk you, Paul, I…”, Stacy said

Paul noticed Stacy was avoiding the obvious truth that it was her that was grown.

“I think they must have made you grow again, you're.. you're gigantic.. at least 15 feet tall I think”, Paul said while he was checking all the visible body parts of his wife.

Paul was interrupted as Stacy was walking forward and instinctively picking him up and hugging him tightly, seeking comfort and protection from her man. Forcing the thoughts and feelings of holding a child in her arms and replacing those with the image of the big man that made love to her in a tent not so long ago.

While enjoying this strange warm feeling, Paul couldn’t help it that another feeling that kept lingering in his thoughts, one of being watched by multiple eyes. The gigantic type.

“Well isn’t that lovely.”, a mysterious woman said from an unknown location where she had a bird’s eye view of the somewhat relieved couple.

“You have done fine work Dr.Ming, these results are very promising and the Elders will be pleased.”, a 58-foot tall woman with black short hair in Hindu light skin.

“Thank you for the praise, council member Mara, if I may be so bold what was in that compound you gave me.
I know I gave the subject enormous doses of stimulants to activate her dormant gene. This quick growth is unpreceded and without the use of the growth accelerator.”, Dr. Ming said trying to keep a straight cool face.

“I’m not at liberty too tell you, but be assured you can expect better samples”, Mara said.

“This probably has to do with Helga’s wonder pet. So, correction in what I said before, her growth was even more impressive a miracle”, Dr. Ming said.

The giant council member gave a friendly smile and didn’t bother to answer or deny it.

“Too bad the male subject didn’t grow at all, that is truly what we hoped for. His genes seemed in order for that.”, Mara said disappointed.

“Glad we have this breakthrough and with these samples, I’m sure I can create something stronger”, Dr.Ming said.

“Well, at least we got something good to present when our VIP guests from GenTech Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Rotterdam, and some other regions, not sure which ones, will visit us.
As a bonus, Helga’s new sample will be tested in combination with our growth accelerator or the one in the Japanese section if ours isn’t fully repaired yet.”, Mara said with a wink.

Sarah Ming felt a little sting as that last bit wasn’t known to her, but she skillfully composed herself and asked, “what kind of subjects and how many will be used for that experiment?”

“It is from some of our Twin Peak residents who already underwent The Brobdingnag procedure before. One adult woman, 2 of her daughters and a teen male”, Mara said.

The Asian giantess mood went for annoyance to curious and shocked. A second Brobdingnag treatment, that was sometimes done before with no effect. They really must have enormous faith in Helga’s compound to try this, she thought.

Well, that is enough food for thought for you, I will leave you and let you work further with your cute little friends.

Dr. Ming didn’t laugh. As she saw the other woman walking towards the door of the control room.

Mara than pressed her head to the glass and looked at the tiny couple one last time.
“Poor man, I hope you can get used to your girlfriend or wife growing even taller.”, She whispered.

As soon as Mara was out of the room, Dr. Ming picked up the microphone and said, “Ok, we are done here, you can put them back in the boxes, Lyn”.


Elsewhere
Celebrations at Kraffendorf were going on and 7 people were enjoying themselves well in the surrounding garden with a wide range of many kinds of drinks and food.
“Great party, guys. I really like the decorations you made and the banner, thank you”, Wendy said.

The people of Kraffendorf had decorated the place for festivities. On the huge banner ‘Congratulations Wendy and thank you’, were written and referred to her promotion.

“A small problem for someone who has been such a fine warden.”, Jamie said as her head was turned upwards winking at the giant guest of honor while drinking out of her big mug filled with German beer.

As the two talked, two men were putting ladders up to a huge glass 2.16 meters tall standing a few feet away from Jamie. Each had a big long hose in his hands and was ready to fill the huge glass.

“Let’s fill her up”, the men said in unison to Frank standing next to the faucet of a huge gigantic keg.
Frank turned on the faucet.
Some yellow-brownish liquid came pouring out of the men’s hoses and they were proudly filling up the huge glass with it.

Frank wanted to speed up the process and turned to faucet to its maximum.
Even with all that effort, it took over 2 minutes to fill that glass to the top.

“Here you go Wendy, this will be more suitable for you, no more drinking out of these many tiny beer glasses you had to drink out. It is a special high percentage alcohol beer made by some monks from your home country.” The two guys said.

“That must be a strong delicious beer, guys. I tasted many types of beer before with above-average percentage of alcohol, but never this one”, Wendy said as she was getting thirstier for a good glass of beer.

Wendy stretched out her right arm which had to cover a distance of 30 feet for her hand to reach the glass.
The people got used to giant Wendy, but seeing a huge hand lifting something so heavy like that filled up beer glass in close proximity, still gave them a feeling of adrenaline.

“Cheers”, Wendy said as directed the beer a little to the other people and then raised it up again into the direction her mouth that was opening a little. Her lips touched the side of the glass and she poured a large amount of beer in her mouth getting a good sense of the taste that was quite different than the double.

The young giantess loved the flavor. When enough taste buds were satisfied, she swallowed the substance and drank some more at a faster pace.

The people on the lawn were all looking up, following this spectacle with great interest.

Wendy than put the glass back slowly in the garden at approximately the same place in the garden. A faint impact took place when the glassed touch the ground.

To Wendy it was just a standard 0,25 beer glass you would be served in any Dutch bar. She turned the glass around to see what amount was written on it.
Two figures were written on the back.
0,25 Bcl (Brobdingnag centiliters) and under that the real-life number.

That amount raised Wendy’s eyebrows. She expected it had to be in the double digits.
“432 liters!! My gosh”, Wendy said.

“What is that in Gallons?”, Jamie asked.

“114 Gallons and she already drank half of it.”, The men said impressed by all those numbers.

“If all six of us together try drank the same amount she just did, we would have died halfway.”, another man said.

After the big celebration at Kraffendorf Mansion, she said her goodbyes to this month-long project to the participants. It was great drinking alcohol with them and party with them. A strange feeling of fondness for them had crept into her feelings these past weeks. Wendy had to remind herself sometimes that these were grown-up people, older than her only 20-year-old self. But at the size smaller than her hand, she had to remind herself sometimes that they were her seniors, instead of small children.

Picking them up, setting them down, watching them do stuff, it was so intriguing and fun to see. Even the mundane stuff. But always asking for permission, never against their will.

Wendy was somewhat tipsy in the hallway, but accompanied by Elsa and Cindy helped her to her room.
“let’s get your keys out and open the door Red”, Cindy said, also a little tipsy.

When they entered the room, they saw how spacious it was for a newcomer. It also had a pleasant pineapple tree smell and was decorated which gave it a welcoming atmosphere.
Elsa let go of Wendy’s shoulders as she saw a laptop and phone on her desk and walked with great speed these huge electrical devices.
“You got a laptop and a phone already?”, Elsa asked surprised.

“Why, don’t the other interns get a laptop or phone for their work?”, Wendy asked with a sarcastic tone as if Elsa was making a joke or something.

Elsa clearly a little annoyed by it wanted to tell Wendy how rare it was to get assigned a laptop by GenTech when Cindy spoke.

“She grew in one go to someone larger than you, Elsa. I think our Red deserves this stuff as a minimum”, Cindy said, clearly to tease Elsa a little.

Elsa didn’t want to show to Wendy how annoyed she was and played along with Wendy’s assumptions that she made a joke.

To change the subject, Helga's oldest, turned her attention to the terrarium that was set in place while they were celebrating.
Elsa noticed it was one of the newer more luxurious models and wonder why it was given to what seemed just like ordinary tinies. She walked to the terrarium and the 2 other giants were also curious about it and moved in the same direction.

Elsa and Cindy were interesting to see the new tenants living inside the modern little house in the cage.

“Where are they, Elsa, can you see them?”, Cindy asked.
“No”, Elsa said as she tried to look from different sides and angles.

Wendy had more eye for the details of the whole contraption and didn’t have the same impatience as her 2 guests, which was not strange as she had more than enough time the coming months to strike up a conversation with them.

“These cuties are probably sleeping”, Cindy said.

“Oh well, we brought Wendy to her room, our task is done. Let’s give the intern some privacy”, Elsa said.

“Alright, see you tomorrow Red, have a good night’s rest and enjoy your special project”, Cindy said, winking to her, and then both of them left.

Wendy was still staring at the terrarium and the fine details of that house. It was huge for normal-sized human standards and was much bigger than her apartment in downtown Rotterdam.

“Hi there, I don’t know if you are sleeping, but… I’m new at this I will do my best to finish this project in a satisfying way. I had a lot of fun with your colleagues at Kraffendorf Mansion.”, Wendy whispered to them, not knowing if they heard her or not.

She was a little unsure about this long-term side project as Helga called it. Her mentor didn’t give her a lot of information and she didn’t know if these 2 people would give her as much info on the matter. As the people of Kraffendorf, they were probably here to test her in some way.

She left those thoughts for what they were. She was happy being here and it was exciting to have little people under her care in her own apartment.

Wendy took a shower, brushed her teeth, put on her pajamas with the GenTech logo on it, and went to bed.
As her last act, she turned off her lights and went to sleep.

After a few hours, the lights in the house turned on and someone walked from the bedroom to the kitchen. It was Bruce, who couldn’t sleep well and was hungry.

“Bruce, what are you doing?”, a female voice echoed through the room.

Bruce was startled by it and scolded Genie.

Genie couldn’t sleep either and walked up to Bruce and embraced him from behind and the couple kept in that position for 30 seconds.
Bruce then decided with his wife to walk off the stairs and go to the balcony. They wanted to have a clear view of where they were taken.

When arriving at the balcony they couldn’t believe the view. Even with all the weirdness and rooms they have seen before, it was just such a breathtaking sight to see a normal bedroom/apartment the size of…. Huge, hangar, shipyard, huge reception hall room…. They thought about those huge spaces, but like the other rooms, non would fit the right comparison to a structure with this much open space or vastness.
On top of that, they saw a huge head with red hair sticking out of the sheets of what must be a massive bed.

Genie laid her head on her husband’s shoulders, finding comfort in not having to face this alone.
“How did we end up here, Bruce?”, Genie said as she gazed at the sleeping giant intern.

Her boyfriend's thoughts were triggered by that rhetorical question, turned his head to face his wife, and tried to kiss her in a reassuring way that everything would be alright. He wanted to say those words but was at a loss for now.

For the coming months, this person was their new master or handler as Dr. Braunn had explained to them. Even as she came across as sincere, they didn’t know if they could believe fully believe the blond giantess words of them being released in a few months of good behavior.
But what was perfectly clear was if they didn’t play along, their fate could be to go back to the experiment labs with Dr.Ming or even worse. At least now they had some small hope now, something to strive for.

“Just let’s go to bed and watch some TV. The content they have in their internal network isn’t bad.”, Bruce said. The couple watched a little and fell to sleep.

Please review so I can see if I'm on the right track with this story.
Thanks.

 

Chapter 16 - Getting to know you by Barrowman

 

Chapter 16 - Getting to know you

Room 419 got some modifications after installation of the terrarium, not that it bothered the 3 main tenants of the apartment as they were occupied with other thoughts.

At the desk, Wendy was typing a report on her experience with the people of Kraffendorf Mansion. It was an amazing experience and the intern found it too bad that it ended. Last night she had a blast with the 6 residence at the garden of the mansion who gave her a farewell party and the toast they had whishing further success on her development as an intern and with her new side project.

A few months ago, this happiness didn’t seem possible for her anymore and a small thought that this might be a dream worried her for a moment.

The young giantess still had a hangover to prove it was real and wasn’t surprised when she did the math multiplying her perception of what her mind thought she drank with forty-four-hundred. Even if the correct measurement were written on objects, the moment those leave your eyes, the brain forces the mind to believe everything is small.

That was also the case for the normal-sized people, the big difference to Wendy was that they always seemed like people, never dolls or something fake.

She got used to handling them, picking them up, and getting to know them. Even if those little instructors were assigned to behave in an accommodating way with her, Wendy felt that she made an honest connection with them on a personal level. The young giantess was going to miss them a little and made a note to herself to visit them once in a while.

Wendy eagerly typed further on her 164-inch GeneticsTech laptop finishing the conclusion part of the report, while the artificial sunlight became brighter and brighter.

When she was done, she turned around to look at the newest addition in her apartment hoping to see her new co-tenants awake walking around in their hyper-modern little villa.

“They must be very important people to get such an accommodation”, She thought out loud.

She closed her laptop and walked towards the terrarium to take a closer look at the house inside if there were any movements of the man and woman she met yesterday.

To her little disappointment she didn’t see any sign of life. The Dutch girl remembered there was a manual and some sort of control panel that came along with this terrarium.

Wendy walked over to a box with the GeneticsTech double helix logo on it and opened it. The box contained exactly what she expected + an extra black colored remote control and some accessories meant for normal-sized people.

She took all of the stuff out of the box, picked up the manual, and started reading it.

Then she found what she was looking for. On the remote was a blue button for the doorbell of the house.

Wendy stopped reading, put in two 40 centimeters (16 inches) long batteries, and immediately wanted to put it to the test by pressing the blue button. A very little green light lit up at the terrarium. showing to people outside of the terrarium that the bell was successfully responding from external commands the user made on her control panel.

Inside the residence, Bruce was reading some local news on the tablet that was provided to them when he and Genie first moved into the house. It had limited access to this place’s network. Connection to outside networks or satellite internet connection was out of the question through these devices as they used something called OSI addresses instead of the standard IP addressing.

He heard the sound of the shower running water starting.

“Genie must be finally awake, that woman can take up so long”, Bruce said to himself.

The pleasant warm to hot water poured on Genie as she enjoyed the feeling of relaxation. Some thoughts of how she and Bruce’s life from last month could change. They have been here for 2 days. Thinking about it that way

Suddenly he heard a low sound in the background that sounded like a doorbell. The man stood from his chair and walked in the direction from where that doorbell sound came from. When he arrived in the hallway, he saw the intercom but the sound stopped. Bruce checked the device out, exploring the features to find out to operate it. It appeared to have more detail than the original doorbell used in Habitat 16.

Bruce heard a voice through the intercom, a voice he had recently heard before. It was the red-haired giantess who picked them up yesterday.

“Hello there, Mr. Mckenzie and Ms. McAllen, are you awake, can you hear me. If you can please answer”, The voice said.

That startled Bruce as the giant called him by his name and with a hint of respect in her voice.

“This is Bruce speaking, I can hear you Ms. de Vries”, Bruce said.

Wendy was a little nervous. She desperately wanted to make a good impression on these people that she could handle this strange long-term side project Helga had bestowed on her.

“Can you please come out so I can see you guys”, Wendy said with a modest voice.

Bruce didn’t want to wait too long complying with that request and rush outside the front door.

There he saw Wendy looking straight at him at a deceptively huge distance on a chair near her desk.

Wendy saw him come out of the house probably looking at her and decided to stand up from her chair and walk towards terrarium.

The covering of the distance the red-haired giantess made was still somewhat uncomfortable for Bruce as Wendy approached the terrarium in seconds and blocked most of his view. He was surprised at the low decibel that accompanied the whole event of the giantess

The American man mustered up the courage to come closer to the window as he saw what looked to him as an intercom mounted to the Plexiglas.

An excited Wendy than got seated in another chair nearby the terrarium and watched the little man closely as Bruce watched back in silence for a couple of seconds.

“Hello there, where is the lovely miss Genie?’’ She asked, the giantess trying to break the ice.

Bruce didn’t expect that but answered quickly. “She is still in the shower, but probably almost done. I can get her to come outside”.

Bruce ran back into the house up the stairs and knocked on the door of the shower room. He didn’t hear the water pouring anymore so he assumed his wife was done showering.

“Genie are you done?”, Bruce shouted.

Genie was a little startled and opened the door, wearing only some towels around her waist.

Bruce urged Genie to come outside and told her along the way that their handler was awake and requested their presence. Genie’s confusion and reluctance change as she remembered what was at stake and that obeying the giantess warden was the best chance of getting their prison sentence shortened.

When outside she still got startled as she saw the massive young woman looking straight at her.

“Good morning Miss Genie, how are you today.”, Wendy said kindly.

Genie swallowed and mustered up her courage to answer quickly, “Hello Mistress Wendy”.

For a second Wendy was caught off guard again. Being called a mistress was something she was never used to before arriving on the Island.

She didn’t want to show doubt or hesitation towards the couple and said.

“I’m going to pick you up now and put you on my desk so we can talk some more.”, Wendy said trying to sound confident.

Bruce picked it up as an important command and didn’t give a hint of protest.

Genie seemed to get a little nervous again. Bruce tried to comfort her with subtle facial expressions to calm down.

“Let me see how to open the latch of this thing”, Wendy said.

She found a button on the control panel and pressed it. The display screen gave her the four options to choose from as to which side should open. Wendy chose the one closest to the location of tiny couple and then appeared another set of options on the display screen. It gave her the option to “create password” and “skip”.

The eager Giantess didn’t want to waste time and pressed on skip.

As a result, the plexiglas wall steadily went down, removing the last physical obstacle that was separating the big from the small.

“Here I go, get ready.”, Wendy said as she stretched her arms in the direction of the two little Americans.

The couple saw what was since their capture of a familiar event, huge hands coming towards them with the intent to lift them of the ground.

The young intern hands started to close around the small bodies of the couple. Then her flesh made contact with their bodies. The giantess was trying her best to get just a right grip strength as if she was handling some VIP guests.

When she thought she got it right, she lifted them out of the terrarium. Bruce and Genie seemed to feel comfortable.

Genie saw the ground beneath her get smaller. At first, it terrified her, but this felt much different when being handled by that giant little girl or Dr. Ming. Those where horrific events. Being in this young red-haired girl’s fist felt nothing like that, to her surprise it felt even somewhat comfortable. Breathing in the pleasant scent of the gigantic hand made the experience accumulatively better as she started to relax and rest her arms on the warm flesh around her.

The 5-foot 8 woman started to turn her head at the direction of the other hand trying to see how her lover was doing in the other clenched hand. At a distance of 3.75 meters (12 feet 3 inches) Genie got a good clear view of seeing her husband fasted in the young woman’s sturdy grip. Seeing him like that reminded her that they looked like toys to these giants.

Bruce started looking in all directions as if he was sightseeing and quickly wanted to take in that piece of landscape before it moved out of range.

Except for size, nothing seemed out of the ordinary. Desk, bed, chair, door, lights, furniture, windows.

His head turned again looking straightforward at her torso because Wendy carried them around at 3 quarters of her height with bent arms close to her sides for what she thought would give them the most stable journey to her desk.

Curiosity got the better of him as he started to move his face upwards seeing a massive chest and the top her head looking straightforward at their destination.

Too Genie these actions triggered strange feelings. She imagined for a moment of holding Bruce in her hand like that. He looked extra cute with only his feet sticking out from the bottom of the fist and his part of his upper body and head.

“A little Bruce in my hand, how would that feel like?”, She whispered to herself.

Those thoughts were quickly interrupted as the couple noticed they were starting to descend. They had experienced the speed before, but the mind had a way to constantly underestimate the pace at which these giants could move and this situation was no different.

The descend was relatively slow compared to how others handled them with the exception of Helga. The moment their feet touched the surface of the desk, they were carefully released from Wendy’s grip.

The whole rollercoaster experiences they somewhat expected from being handled by these huge beings weren’t present with this woman which made them grateful.

They walked toward one another, Bruce threw his arm around Genie and she in turn leaned her head on his shoulder. Then they turned their gaze upwards to their handler with a calmer demeanor than before.

Wendy didn’t notice the changes in their facial expressions as she was focusing her eyes on many other physical details of the couple and their behavior.

Their little feet and toenails, their small fingers and nails, the whole physique of their bodies looked great.

“Thank you for carrying us which such care, mistress”, Bruce said breaking the awkward silence again.

Wendy got out of her staring trance and replied, “You’re welcome sir, I always try to carry smaller… I mean normal-sized people with what is most comfortable to them to their destination”, Wendy said.

“Welcome to my humble desk, apologies for the mess”, Wendy said.


Elsewhere

“Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep”, The repetitive sound coming from the alarm clock, went off which triggered Mark’s eyes too slowly open. In this half awaked state, the deputy’s ears assisted his hearing trying to determine where the annoying sound came from. With a not to fast pace, he reached which his right arm to turn it off and noticed he was stuck in his position and his attempt failed.



He felt a strong grip around his waist and looked at the direction of what was holding him in place. Of course, the deputy couldn’t see what was holding him tightly to that particular spot as it was pitch black in the surrounding area but had a pretty good idea.



“Hey Sam, wake up, I have to get up, my shifts start in an hour, please let me go”, Mark said



“Mrrrph, what.. what .. o yeah, sorry”, the barely awake Sam said as she removed her huge arm and hand from his body which loosened her grip off the much smaller man.



“Click!!”, she put on the night light giving Mark a better view of the small stairs around the furniture in the room. It was still dark outside as the artificial sunlight wasn’t up yet. Unlike in Ismaning where artificial daylight starts at 6 in the morning, the bigger inhabitants of Twin Peaks chose for a later sunrise as the default setting for their town.



“I still can get used to this town’s daylight-nightlight configuration.”, Mark said as he walked on a ladder-stair attached to the bed just made for his size. When his feet reached the ground, he looked around the room to the farthest corner, the floor, and then straight up to the ceiling. He couldn’t get around how large Sam’s bedroom was, the ceiling was at a height of 25 feet of the floor.



Then he looked at the huge bed right in front of him that was like a wall where the top of the mattress was at 7 feet height. He couldn’t see his favorite resident of Twin Peaks anymore until he saw her head and her naked chest become visible looking down on him with a pleasant smile.



“Come on back up here, we can go for one more quick round deputy”, Sam said seductively



As fun as that sounds, I really have to wash up and get dressed now to go now.



“Ok, but you owe me at least that we shower together,” Sam said in a more demanding tone.



Mark looked back at her giving her a sarcastic but not refusing look. This resulted in the off-duty Sherriff to quickly jump off the huge room-sized bed with ease and landed on her feet. The faint vibrations on the floor could be felt by the barefooted man who already motioned towards the door to the shower.

Sam quickly covered the distance and the pair reached the shower door at the same. Mark jumped to reach the doorknob, then hold onto it, then turn the knop and pushed the door a little open and let go of knop landing steady feet first on the ground.



He quickly went in followed by the larger woman.


--

 

In an underground compound somewhere north of the Mysterious Island. Roberta was at work sharpening her spear on a round big stone. Her thoughts were on Hans Netzer, their guide from a few months ago. She had guard duty later that night in one of the watch towers.

 

“Hi Roberta, that spear isn’t getting sharper”, Lisa said as she passed by her best friend to see what she was doing.

 

“I’d rather they gave me a shotgun or a chainsaw, they still don’t fully trust us”, Roberta said back.

 

“I know how you feel, I want to pay him back too….”, Lisa said.

 

“How many people did that guy lured to certain doom. If I ever get the chance to …”

Roberta was sighing, thinking about home.

 

“I wonder if we can ever leave this Island, I miss my home”, Lisa said.

 

Some people walked past them in a most inconspicuous manner, it was a male and female they had recently seen a couple of times before. Normally such a thing would not distract the deep thought these 2 women were in, but their 9- and 8-feet height would capture anyone’s attention.

 

“I will never get used to these sizes”, Roberta said.

 

“We’ve seen bigger… I wonder what it would be like to be giant”, Lisa just casually said.

 

“What are saying, you want to grow a couple of inches maybe some feet even”, Roberta chuckled trying to picture her friend that big and being turned on by it.

 

“No, not like that, although that would also be interesting. I mean like really huge like that enormous blond giantess we saw before or…that Red-haired girl was really Wendy wasn’t it?”. Lisa said.

 

“Yes, that was her they confirmed it,.. you really want to be that big?”, Roberta asked.

 

“Think how amazing it could be”, Lisa said.

 

“Maybe, it seems very interesting hon, but that would mean we would never be able to leave the Island, like those 2 lovebirds over there.”, Roberta said.

 

“That chance isn’t really big now either.”, Lisa said.

 

“That is true”, Roberta said.

 

 

“You think that Wendy girl could help us, by doing a good word for us?”, Roberta said.

 

“We only met her once, but she seemed nice though.”, Lisa said.

“Hans probably tricked her too”, Lisa said.

 

“Or she could be one of them too and just played us for fools with Hans”, Roberta said.

 

“Not likely, you overheard that part of that conversation too, that didn’t sound as someone like that”, Lisa said.

They heard cars approaching from deep within the tunnel. They looked at the dark tunnel and then some light appeared coming closer to the tunnel entrance.

What came out of the tunnel was a convoy of cars and trucks. The compound doors opened and the party drove in quickly.

Some men got out of their vehicles and started calling on some names, including those of Roberta and Lisa.

“Finally, we are allowed to the much more luxurious accommodation and can leave this dump.”, Roberta said.

“It probably isn’t for free and I have feeling we have to do something for them again.”, Lisa said.

 

 

More parts of this chapter will follow.

 

Chapter 17 - Just your average workday? by Barrowman
Author's Notes:

 

 

Chapter 17 - Just your average workday?


As the young intern and her newly smaller co-tenants got awkwardly acquainted, far above that stage, 2 pair of hidden eyes behind a vent in the ceiling was watching their every move with great curiosity.

“Well sir, it appears our subject has herself a couple of pets”, The private said.

“This is good news, as the doctor predicted. These two might be useful to us in the near future.”, Sergeant Major Williams.

Did you take enough pictures and data of this development?

“Yes sir”, said the private as his camera lens primarily focused on Wendy.

“I also meant the terrarium and the room layout changes”, as he saw his underling too eager to focus only on the giant young woman and the scarcely clothed Genie.

“Already did enough of that sir, here check my camera.”

“Excellent work, private, this concludes your and our work and overall mission here. Let’s wrap things up, and report back to base.”

The two men packed up their equipment with great care not to leave anything behind.

“Don’t leave anything behind there must be no trace left behind at what we were doing here”, The sergeant said.

His subordinate complied by giving his commander a nod, picked up the lights that lit up the dark corridors of the vent system.

As they walked away the private looked back for one more time.

The giantess seemed to be done for now with her new project as the conversation was finished and the two mysterious people were being wrapped in Wendy’s fist ready for departure.

Wendy put her new friends back in the terrarium and was off to work.

Wendy went to her intern job with a smile. After a satisfying introduction with the new people that would be in her care in the coming months and her promotion, she was as happy as can be.

The young intern arrived at her designated workplace, there she would do her routinely veterinarian
work.

The room was filled with modern cages and had sometimes the appropriate habitat built-in for the specific animal that resided in there. The cages front was fully made out of strong glass and had handles on them that when pulling made it feel as if you were opening a microwave.

Wendy loved her job the moment she arrived on the Island. She found it ironic that this type of job was given to her as she abruptly stopped her curriculum of medical studies at the Erasmus University and went to art school instead.

The wide variety of animals was a bonus and the elephant in the room was that there were animals that were thought to be extinct and probably were extinct in the outside world.

The other even bigger elephant was that she herself was turned into a creature from mythical tales. Wendy questioned what was the bigger wonder, her growth, or the revival of very old species that had inhabited the planet for so long ago.

Strangely she was in favor of the latter as she felt normal sized at a base built for her size and other people around the same size she interacted with.

She picked up a mammoth out of one the habitat cages and put it on her worktable. The mammoth had a broken leg and she had bandaged it up a month ago and was curious to see how effective the healing procedures were in the Hive.

Just about everything amazed her about this facility as to how different methods were being used for healing, she had never seen or put into practice before.

“Hi Wendy!”, A voice of a young woman said as she entered the room. Behind her were 2 familiar guests to Wendy.

“Hi Lyn, how are you doing”, Wendy said.

“Oh, hi Miss Augenthaler, hi Gwendoline. You are just in time to see me unbandaged his right front leg.", Wendy said

The mammoth’s paw seemed to have healed quickly, which should make the young owner happy.

“Here you go, Gwen, he is as good as new. Be more careful in the future”, Wendy said.

“What do you say to Wendy, darling”, The mother said.

“Thank you Wendy,… Come on Harold, I got some nice carrots at home for you, tee, hee”, The little giantess said as she quickly paced with her pet mammoth outside the door.

“Gwen.. Oh, she gets so excited with her pets sometimes”, Miss Augenthaler said.

“I will check on her, don’t worry”, Lyn said as she walked outside after Miss Augenthaler’s daughter.

“Thanks, Lyn”

The mother had another reason to visit Wendy’s workplace as she looked at the animal habitat cages behind her. Wendy picked up on her body language.

“You came for an elephant, a bear, a tiger, some cats, and some raptors.”, Wendy said excitedly.
Let me get some temporary mini cages, I assume you have all the specific habitats on standby?”, Wendy asked

“Indeed, I have their suitable habitat terrariums ready in the classroom.”, Miss Augenthaler said.

Wendy took a cart with smaller standard cages and opened up the doors of the habitats. The schoolteacher watched and noticed how skillfully and rapidly the young Dutch girl was taking the animals out of their cages.

She was especially impressed by the way she picked up and handled the small cats individually.

“I have to say, the way you handle even the smallest of creatures, your skill, and hand coordination are excellent, Wendy”, The schoolteacher said.

“Back in my hometown as a part-time vet, I had some experience handling small rodents like hamsters. Off course these were bigger than these 3-centimeter (1.2 inch) cats here.”, Wendy said already realizing her little mistake.

The older woman immediately picked up on her understandable inaccurate statement.

“Interesting, I can’t imagine dealing with 5-meter-tall (15 feet) cats the size of dinosaurs as you have”, the schoolteacher chuckled as she tried to visualize such an absurd thing.

“What so funny? Their just around 40 centimeters (1 foot, 4 inches), super small and boring, mom”, said Gwen at the door as she was showing impatience and couldn’t wait for her mom to come out.

“In a moment sweetie,”

Gwen went out of the door again.

Wendy picked up the pace and finished filling the small cages with all the requested animals and put them on a double-deck moving cart.

“I will also take my leave now. I don’t want to make my classroom and impatient daughter wait any longer. Congratulations on your promotion, by the way, you have really earned it. Please visit my classroom sometime. I and my students would really be honored”, The schoolteacher said.

“Thank you Miss Augenthaler, I will”, Wendy said.

As miss Augenthaler left the building, Wendy continued her work. She walked again to some of the bigger habitat cages and moved her head close to a specific cage. The intern eyes moved around with a piercing gaze to look for her target.

“Ah, there you are”, Wendy said.

She reached for the handle, opened the door, and moved both hands into the cage to pick up one of the larger animals that was stocked in the room this day.

It was a triceratops she held with both hands as she lifted it further and closer to her face.
For Wendy, it was always an interesting experience to hold any kind of dinosaur in her hand and their skin texture felt so unique.

The triceratops was somewhat domesticated and therefore almost never panicked of being picked a million times before.
As Wendy was examining him, she saw that his superficial wounds were gone, but emotionally the animal had suffered.

Lost in thought as she was staring at its detailed scales, she didn’t notice another huge figure entering the room.

“Penny for your thoughts”, Helga said.

Wendy looked behind her and saw Helga coming into the room. Her mentor was pushing a cart with what appeared to be a wounded dinosaur, on closer inspection she saw it was a Stegosaurus.

--
For deputy Steiner, it was a special workday, as the deputy was patrolling the streets of Twin Peaks in his Ismaning police car.

The town always seemed peaceful and nothing eventful was happening that demanded his police attention.

The architecture, the buildup of the town, and the people gave a familiar feeling like a small pleasant American town he sometimes visited in his home country.

The buildings were bigger, the roads were wider and the buildings were bigger than he was used to in Ismaning.
A couple of visits to Samantha’s house still made him get more used to the place but not enough to still feel out of place.

It was like a sightseeing tour, one like no other as he now for the first time would get to see the whole town in all its multi-sized glory.

Twin Peaks wasn’t built for one type of size in mind and the Parker family children were only the average size in town, where Sam belonged to the group size that was among the smallest in this town.

The thought of that made Mark softly and sarcastically laugh that her impressive 10 feet height was seen as small and even her huge kids were just normal-sized in the eyes of most Twin Peaks citizens.

His work schedule and route plan were now leading him to a part he hadn’t visited before. When driving more deeper inwards into this unexplored region he saw the buildings were even bigger and the pedestrian lanes wider than ever before, as it now more effort for his eyes and state of mind to process these bizarre dimensions.

He then passed by a huge house that dwarfed the one from his lover and he estimated that it was around twice the height and 8 times the volume.

As he made a curved turn, he saw the backyard side of the house and slowed down a little as saw 2 very tall children playing in the garden.

If he had to guess they were around Scarlet’s age but estimated they were around Judy Parker’s height. The girl was playing with a doll around his size and the boy was playing with a toy police car.

Suddenly an average looking brown-haired man wearing a blue sweater and came outside of the house walking towards the kids as he gave them some commands.

“That has to be the father, finally someone more normal-sized like me is living in this town”, Mark thought out loud as he found it comical that the man was clearly too small for the dimensions of the residence behind him had and that he was much smaller than these middle schoolers, but quickly realized how equally silly he must himself look in front of Scarlet, Judy, and even Sam.

The man then looked in the direction of the deputy’s car and waved and shouted, “Hi honey”.

Mark was surprised by that reaction. “Honey?”
Before he could process what, the guy meant, something huge was tapping at his front side door window, which startled him out of his trance. He looked in the mirror and saw two long female legs standing behind him.

In an instinctual reaction, Mark quickly turned on the engine and his foot reached for the gas pedal. The giantess had already anticipated that move and before he could hit the pedal her two hands grabbed the car by the sides and lifted the vehicle up before it could getaway.

Mark was a fraction too late as the wheels started to turn when the car was already a few inches of the ground and was ascending upwards.

“Please stop panicking officer, I only lifted your car to talk to you”, said the giantess as the car was still ascending upwards in a slow steady pace.

Mark’s car was at full height and he could see the eyes and face of a brunette woman through his center mirror

“I’m the owner of the house you kept observing, so I tried to see who it was since it clearly wasn’t Sherriff Parker.

This calmed the deputy down and he stopped his engines.

“Good, I’m going to walk towards my garden and put your car down there, so we can have a better discussion”, The female giant said.

As she was walking towards her residence, she had the urge to turn the car around so that the front was aimed at her sight and have a better look at the man inside the car. But it was too big and unhandy to rotate it around sideways, the other less difficult way was the flip the car upside down first and then another rotation, but she quickly put aside these thoughts of making the occupant that uncomfortable that he could puke in his car.
The woman knew she was too small and didn’t poses the skillset to turn the car without damaging it.

The family happily came to greet her as arrived and descended to put the car down gently.

Mark looked around him and saw her husband and kids moved a little closer to his position.

“Ok, officer, you can step out of your vehicle so we can have a better look at you and then explain to us what you are doing here”, The huge female said.
Mark wanted to de-escalate the situation so he immediately complied, opened his door, and stepped out onto the grassy surface of the giant’s family garden.

“Pull yourself together Mark, you have a job to do”, He said to himself as he got back in his calmer patrolling mode and looked around at the individuals and especially the biggest one who gave him a short but unique journey.

He looked up and watched straight in her eyes without blinking as she watched back.

“Easy Darla, I recognize this man now and I think he is friends with Sam and Roy.”, The man said.

“O… I see Terence, then he must be that guy, Sam’s man”, Darla said.

The policeman turned around again to see the other 3 members approaching him and came to the realization that he made a miscalculation as they came closer and eventually Terence stood only 1.5 meters(5 feet) away from his position. Mark gasped as the husband, called Terence, wasn’t the same size as him at all. He seemed a little bit taller than Sam and the kids looked closer to 25 feet than Judy’s height. The mother was the tallest giant he had seen since Helga and Wendy a few months ago.

Steiner looked up at Terence and said, “Yeah, that’s right I’m here on patrol and Sam is patrolling in Ismaning on her bike.

The deputy was still taking in all the size differences as he looked at 2 children and the objects they were holding. His brain was making corrections to the size label conclusions it took from Steiner’s position that resulted in a more accurate outcome that the doll was almost triple his size and the toy car as big as his squad car.

Adjusting to new dimensions was still a little dizzy making, but not compared to two months or even one month ago.

He turned his attention to the husband who was, with around 2.5 times his height, the closed thing to a normal-sized person around.

Chapter 18 - Foreshadowing by Barrowman

Chapter 18 - Foreshadowing

It was dark in the car as it went into badly lit to pitch-black tunnels. The vehicle started to shake violently as the rocky road surface got more uneven, the driver took many turns without barely slowing down. Finally, there was light at the end of the tunnel and with each traveled meter road became smoother and ride more comfortable again. The yearning of the passengers in the back to get out of that dreary dark elaborate cave system was palpable. When they finally were out of the tunnel a town started to slowly emerge in front of them.

“Welcome to Ismaning, ladies”, Dr. West said as he sat in the front seat, without looking behind him.

“Would you look at that, finally, they actually have some civilization here”, Roberta said as the group now entered the village of Ismaning.

“This place looks really great, cool architecture and some nice shops”, Lisa said more impressed than her sarcastic friend as she was enjoyably checking the town out from the moving car.

Riding through the town they could see all kinds of shops and people happily doing their daily business on the streets. Not any sign of poverty, dinosaurs, or giants in sight. They passed a church with markings that seemed familiar to Roberta and Lisa. Then they remembered that it was this new religion that was popping up more and more lately around their home country and in some other countries around the world.

They didn’t think long about it, because some other prominent thing came into view. It was a huge police car that was passing them by in the other direction at the moment of passing the car blocked the artificial sunlight and the women could see how much that car dwarfed their own.

“That is the biggest police car I have ever seen”, Lisa said.

“Enjoying the view, that must be Sam Parker from Twin Peaks making her rounds, not in her usual area, but her presence in Ismaning is not an uncommon occurrence”, Dr. West said. Roberta and Lisa were only half listening to what Dr. West said, is they were focused on their view outside.

The car was nearing a chique expensive-lookig apartment block as the driver slowed the car down and parked near the corner.

“We arrived at our destination, the Löwe residence is where you will stay for the coming weeks”, Dr. West said.

“Here is where we part ways for now. Here are the keys of apartment 12b”, Dr. West said.

Roberta and Lisa stepped out of the car with their belongings and looked around to check out the neighborhood. They also got a good look at the enormous height of the ceiling of the dome, with its artificial light blue sky that covered the place almost like a dome, a technical wonder which took most of their attention.

“Get some rest, you will be contacted tomorrow by one of our agents”, Dr. West said.

“How exciting”, Roberta said sarcastically.

“O come on, look at that building, these condos must look great on the inside”, Lisa said excitedly at first glance.

“Well glad you like it”, Dr. West said as he closed the door and gave the driver the order to take him to another destination.

Lisa waved goodbye to the car driving off in the distance until it wasn’t visible anymore whereas Roberta was already walking to the entrance of the building. She followed her friend quickly through the main entrance, they were very curious about their new apartment.

The building had a modern look compared to most buildings they had seen on their ride to this German-style city deep beneath the surface. When they entered inside, they notice a strong art deco style theme that gave a seventies feel to it.

“See you negative Nancy, this is going to be great", Lisa said.

“well, it is better than what we had before, even better than that so-called hotel Summer hotel.", Roberta said.

The two American women walked to the elevator hall and pressed the round elevator buttons.

“Thing, Thing”, the bell rang and the number panels above doors showed activity as the three elevators raced to the ground floor.

“All three at once, you don’t get that service from buildings in Chicago.”, Roberta said.

“Glad you are more positive now, hun”, Lisa said.

The center lift won the race and opened its doors first which made it possible for the two women to step inside. The button panel went up to 7 and the apartment numbers were written next to it. Roberta saw there’s next to button six and with her right index finger pressed on button 6.

The elevator quickly went up to floor six, when arriving the doors slit open and the pair stepped out.

They arrived in a large hallway where the walls were light yellow colored and was lit up with nice looking small lamps hanging evenly spaced a crossed the hall. The hallway had a pleasant vanilla smell and they noticed that the apartment doors were very far apart of each other. “Here it is apartment number 12b”, Roberta said.

Lisa used their key to unlock the door. The door opened and what they saw was an enormous spacious apartment with luxurious furniture. It made both women smile.

“This seems a little better than what we had at the resort near the beach.”, Roberta said. The two friends checked the rooms of the apartment out and were very pleased.

“The favors we have to do for them must be something huge. I wonder what the catch is”, Roberta said.

“You can never see the positive… but in this case, I also wonder what we have to do to deserve all this”, Lisa said as she noticed 2 tablets near the dining table.

She walked closer to them and Roberta followed and they saw the screens were turned on and both showed the login screen with the Yggdrassyl infinity logo on the background.

They both logged in and saw some folders on the desktop screen and looked inside of them. There were different kinds of data about research, schematics of the huge Hive facility. Data about the different scientists was also there, but they were not detailed describing only the most basic information, names, occupation, size.

Lisa and Roberta swiped through the picture profiles. Many employees from GenTech were on them and also some that felt under the category of test subjects. Most of them were women and something about some dormant genes. One of the scientist pictures rang a bell with Lisa.

“Roberta, check this out, this must be the woman who took Paul and Stacy with her.”, Lisa said.

Roberta looked at Lisa’s pad saw the picture.

“Her full name is Dr. Sarah Ming according to the info on this pad, the size and weight numbers of this woman are just ridiculously high.”, Lisa said.

“That big bitch, … I hope they are all right”. Roberta said somewhat worried.

“Me too, I cannot imagine what they must be going through.”, Lisa said.

“I hope our simple assignments don’t involve meeting her or any other of these Behemoths?”. Roberta said with a tone of worry.

Elsewhere in Twink Peaks Acting Sherriff Steiner was further on his way after he had an interesting talk with the biggest family of Twin Peaks. At the end of the discussion, he found out that it was the house Sam and her children would possibly go live in after their so-called Brobdingnag treatment.

Mark passed by the local school there and saw children playing on the playground. They were also bigger than Scarlet and Judy Parker, between 12 to 20 feet he estimated as there were all sizes and different ages. A funny sight was a girl goalkeeper that was clearly too big for the dimensions of the goal and all the boys and girls on the field were violently shooting footballs at her with enormous speeds.

His shift was almost over when he went back in the center then he spotted a free parking place and drove his car in that spot. Then suddenly from behind came a bigger car slowly passing beside him as he watched doors sliding along not seeing the glass windows as they were too high up. The insignias and colors on the doors were a dead giveaway to the police officer and as the bigger vehicle was now parked in front of him the license plate his conclusion was confirmed.

He got out of his car and walked over to the other and opened the door.

“Welcome home, Milady”, Steiner said as he bowed his head.

“O, knock it off, Mark”, Samantha said in a happy tone as she stepped out of the car and rose up to her 10 feet height.

“You won’t believe what a busy day Roy and I had with that town of yours, it made me very hungry I could eat a horse”, Sam joked.

“Well, you said to meet here at 15:00 and knew a good place to have lunch or dinner.”, Mark said.

“Yes, I know a fine diner cafe here that also caters to smaller people like us.”, Sam said.

“Looking forward to it.”, Mark said as he followed his love interest.

He was surprised as they walked past the smaller diners and were now passing the larger built diners.

As they walked further the tables outside these diners, café, restaurants were also getting larger to a point until they came at the biggest of all near the end of the corner.

“Sally’s beers and Steak,” the sign said. “Are you serious Sam?”, Mark laughed a little.

Sam turned her head and looked at him with the most neutral facial expression possible.

“Of course. This is a fine place where a friend of mine works, they have the best steaks and bear just like the sign says.”, Samantha said.

“That is not what I meant….”, Mark said.

“I know what you meant and if these tables are intimidating, we can climb the ladders that are attached to each table, up there we will find that the accommodations are more suitable for us.”, Sam said.

The Ex-New York finest cop’s eyes now focused on the ladders that his partner pointed out. When they arrived under the huge table, he could make an educated guess that ladders reaching up to the round-shaped table plateau were the equivalent height of a 2-story building. This meant that it even dwarfed the matriarch of the Parker family, albeit it was half of what Mark was experiencing.

With some effort, they both climbed to the top of the table and when arrived at the top of the tabletop, they saw a smaller table with chairs more suited for Sam’s size.

Mark who had to put a lot more effort into climbing the ladders than his colleague now had to walk faster to keep up with Sam’s walking speed. He didn’t want to lose face and pretended he easily could keep up with the 10 feet woman.

Sam took notice, smiled a little, and slowed down so Mark could reach the tiny chairs first and gave him time to sit and let him elevate it to his comfort levels before she would sit down on a chair made for her size.

Now that they were both seeded and relaxed a shadow came in front of them. “Hi there Sam, I see you have some interesting company, what can I get you two”, A voice said from above.

It was one of the waitresses, one of the larger citizens of Twin Peaks around 25 to 30 feet tall in Mark’s estimates. It was hard to tell because only her upper half was visible. The giant waitress was wearing those typical light red outfit and a dress with the "Sally’s Beers and Steaks"-logo on the right of her chest. She appeared to be in her late teens, early twenties. Blue eyes, blond short hair with a nice smile.

“Hi Jamie, for me a medium-medium Sprite and 1500-gram Argentinian tenderloin steak”, Sam said.

Jamie repeated that sentence and wrote the order down on her pad. Then her head turned towards the smallest she had seen for a while.

“And what will it be for you sir?”, Jamie asked politely. Mark Steiner was still looking at his menu card, as the choices were divided into small, medium, large, extra-large category and behind them in brackets stood the sizes in measurements he could understand. They were bizarre to him as the size difference scales of items on the menu were extreme. He didn’t want to lag behind in what Sam was eating and drinking as he felt emasculated enough this day.

“Give me a small-large cola and 2000-gram porter stake.”, Mark said. He wanted to order a larger or at least the same size drink as Sam, but that size was near to a gallon and would make him look sillier. The bigger steak size would compensate that and back home gained the experience eating huge amounts of meat meant for ten men.

“A fine choice sir, 2-kilogram porter stake and a cute little small-large coke”, The waitress said. Sam softly laughed at the subtle reaction of Mark when Jamie uttered words cute and small which caused him to turn his head towards his partner as the young gigantic waitress walked back inside.

“Well, how was your shift today in Twin Peaks? I know our town is modest compared to Ismaning, but I hope your rounds weren’t too boring.”, Sam said. Mark looked at her if she was making a joke, but couldn’t get a read on her face. “Yes, it is the most modest town on Earth, nothing special to see here”, Mark laughed. Sam laughed as well. “Yes, I know what you mean”. Most parts of this town were overwhelming for me too. I’m little on the small side here”. Sam winked. Suddenly Mark brought up the subject of the huge he visited the afternoon. By the way, I was driving around a house of the Hill family and was invited in. They told me that they were moving and that you had talked to them about the possibility of taking the mortgage and house over.

Sam looked at him and spoke. “Yes, that is correct, I had a talk with Terence and his wife seems to be growing closer to the allowed threshold to live in Twin Peaks and allowed to take up residence where the biggest among the Island inhabitants live. Also, there are only a few days left before me and my 2 daughters plus Jason will undergo the improved version of the Brobdingnag procedure. How much each of us will grow I don’t know, but our current house will certainly be too cramped for my daughters to live in so I immediately started looking for a more suitable place in Twin Peaks.”

“Suitable? I hope I’m able to navigate through sports arena-size residence”, Mark said.

“Don’t worry she said as she reached with her hand towards his 2 hands that were resting on the table. You will move with us and we can still have fun. I’ll make sure you will feel at home.”, Sam said. “Can’t wait to see this whole growth procedure seeing your good-looking figure being enhanced.”, Mark said.

They stared each other lovingly in the eye in silence. It has been over two months and they grew closer as time went by. They didn’t notice other taller guests had gathered in the other seats around them and were watching the small couple.

“Mom, what are these little people doing”, an 8-year-old girl around 16 feet tall said to her 21-foot mother. “Sush honey, those are the sheriff and her deputy. Don’t call them little people and leave them be”, the mother said with a low decibel startled voice after recognizing the GenTech double helix logo on Mark’s uniform.

Mark and Sam didn’t even notice the stares and whispers around them from people sitting at the other tables until the huge shadow of the waitress loomed over them and their beverages were being served.

“Here a medium-medium sprite for our wonderful sheriff and a small-big cola for our special guest from Ismaning, enjoy. Your ordered steaks are almost done.”, Jamie said in a cheerful smile as she walked back inside of the restaurant.

“What were we talking about again?”, Mark said.

“About moving to new homes and the day of great change”, Sam said.

“This growth means much to you”, Mark said.

“Not for me per se although I certainly needed the first treatment. It is more for my daughters, especially Scarlet. I just have to be large enough so to manage and supervise my children”, Sam said as her phone was ringing.

She saw it was the number of Raspberry primary school Scarlet went to and decided to answer it.

“Hi this is Sherriff Parker, speaking”, Sam said. “Hi Sam, I have some bad news, ….. your daughter Scarlet collapsed on the field 5 minutes ago and was taken by an ambulance to the Arthur Clarke medical center.”, the voice said.

End of chapter 18

Chapter 19 - Preparations Part 1 by Barrowman

Chapter 19 - Preparations Part 1

 

The villagers of habitat sixteen were celebrating in their town square, dancing around a huge pair of young adult female feet. The heel was the only part that touched the ground with the other end of the toes several feet from the ground, the feet positioned at a 45-degree angle.

 

The men and women were doing different sorts of tasks. At one of those SUV-sized feet, the nails of these huge toes were being veiled with heavy tools by some man on high ladder contraptions.

At the other foot, the soles and the backside of the toes were being cleaned with a high-pressure fire hose.

 

At some point, a satisfying moan came from above. Some of the people looked up at the long legs going up at a 38-degree angle craning their necks leading up to the midriff, torso, and then the head of Wendy.

She was sitting on a chair with her leg at a 38-degree angle, her legs going over the habitat wall and the heels of her feet reaching the ground inside the habitat space.

 

They could see another taller giantess next to her in a standing position they immediately recognized as Cindy.

 

“It feels good huh Red, your feet being pampered by these tinies”, Cindy said as she started to massage Wendy’s shoulders with increasing effort.

 

Wendy said nothing and just kept looking down at the villagers who were clearly doing their best to give her feet the time of their lives, giving the best pedicure shops back home a run for their money. Not that she had many references to compare with, as she only visited those shops a few times when Linda forced her to come with. Wendy found it weird that these employees would dedicate their time to touch the feet of many strangers on a daily basis.

 

The little villagers were pounding on the soles of her feet and a pair on each foot was tending to her nails.

Two women that seem to be in their mid-thirties, a brunette, and blond, were walking each to a gigantic foot.

The blond walked with a wooden ladder under her arms to the right foot at the long side of it. Then she stopped in the middle seeking the ideal position for the ladder. As she found it, the middle-aged woman threw the ladder against the intern's skin and climbed up with a bucket of water and some towels.

 

The brunette didn’t take a ladder with her and jumped stretching her arms as her hands got a grip at the skin on top of Wendy’s left foot. When she got momentum, she pulled herself up high enough that her legs lean on the skin on the side. From there the fit-looking woman had no trouble with the last part and climbed to the top.

On that reached plateau, she turned her gaze at the blond woman, who was standing on the other foot, with a proud smile as if she won some sort of competition by using her own physical strength.

 

The blond woman looked stoic back and walked towards the toes of the giantess, then put down the bucket and picked up a towel from her shoulder and dipped it in the water. 

 

They both bend down a little holding both ends of the towel in left and right hand and then throwing the towel behind the big toe in front of them while still holding the towel tight in both hands. Next, they leaned backward using the counterbalance of their bodies to tighten the towels grip on the surface of the back and sides of the gigantic toes, they motioned their towels with their hands from left to right, rubbing the toes clean.

 

Wendy was just staring down at the whole enterprise taking place up and around her feet. She underwent it quietly, as her feet were being cleaned and her gigantic nails were being polished with red paint.

 

She then looked at Bruce and Genie sitting on each of her upper legs also looking down with great concentration at the interesting undertaking. Genie looked sideways and saw Bruce watching with great concentration and longing as expected.

 

Then all of a sudden Elsa burst into the room followed by the smaller and younger Brenda.

The pair startled the villagers of habitat 16 which caused some of them spilling paint and water on Wendy’s feet while some of the workforces fell off her feet.

 

“Sorry about that, guys. You can quit your activities and go home, Wendy is needed elsewhere”, Elsa said looking down at the villagers.

 

The villagers immediately listened and were cleaning up.

 

“Hi there tinies”, Brenda said as she moved from behind Elsa making her face visible to the people on the square. This made the villagers clean up even faster and some of them already moved as far away as possible, out of sight of the 2 smallest Titans in the room.

 

“Can I play with these tinies sometimes, Wendy”, Brenda asked.

 

“NO, you can’t Brenda, you are not allowed to handle tinies without supervision from senior ranking staffers.”, Elsa said annoyed before Wendy could answer the little girl.

 

Brenda looked disappointed and Wendy took this distraction to quickly picked up the two little people in her care and put them on the kitchen counter. She was careful not to move her feet as she knew some people were still on top of her feet trying to get down.

 

Wendy then turned her head towards Elsa as Cindy let go of Wendy's shoulders and also focused on Elsa.

 

“Ok, party pooper, what is so important you have burst through the door like wild animal ruining Red’s pedicure.”, Cindy said with a calm smile.

 

Elsa looked at her and said, “Wendy has been summoned to join a council meeting, besides we can make it up with her by bringing her along next time when we’ll visit the Greek-Roman habitat. They are way more professional and creative at handling feet”.

 

“Wow cool I would love to, but these very nice people have given me a unique experience and felt professional to me. When does that meeting start?”, Wendy asked as Cindy looked somewhat surprised by Elsa’s words.

 

“Right now, miss intern, so you better not leave them waiting”, Elsa said.

 

“Ok, I will go right now, let me put on my socks and shoes first”, Wendy said as she hurried to put them on her half-done pedicured feet.

 

“What about Bruce and Genie?” Wendy asked.

 

“You can leave your project with Cindy. She will take care of them until your done with the meeting.”, Elsa said.

 

“Don’t worry Wendy I don’t mind and will take good care of them”, Cindy said.

 

“Alright, thanks Cindy”, Wendy said.

 

“Anytime Red”, Cindy said.

 

The tiny couple didn’t respond and just listened to what was being said.

 

When their handler was done with tying the last knots of her shoelaces, she followed Elsa through the door out of the room. 

 

“I will be escorting you to the council room, just keep following me.”, Elsa said.

 

“I will leave Brenda here with you, I’m sure you don’t mind keeping her entertained”, Elsa said

 

“Hmm…., yes sure, no problem Elsa”, Cindy said.

 

With that, the two young adult giantesses left the room leaving the oldest and youngest giant, the smaller normal-sized couple, and the people of habitat 16 behind.

 

After 10 seconds, Brenda looked through the door to the hallways to see if they were really gone and once she was sure walked back to Cindy.

 

“Hey Cindy can I hold them in my hands for a bit”, Brenda asked.

 

“I don’t think so, they aren’t toys”, Brenda.

 

“Please.. I will be very careful”,

 

“O alright, only If you promise to go away afterward”, Cindy said

 

After hearing their discussion going in a somewhat unfavorable direction. which was loud enough to hear from an 80-foot distance, Bruce and Genie took immediate measures and walked with increasing pace towards their carrier.

“What are they going to do to us, why can’t they just leave us alone”, Genie said as she and her boyfriend 

were almost to relative safety.

 

“Which one do you want to hold, Brenda”, Cindy asked with her back turned towards Wendy’s pets.

 

Brenda went silent for a moment as she wanted to have them both, which cause her to think for a few seconds.

 

“I want the small woman, she looks cute”, Brenda said.

 

Cindy turned around and saw that the couple had quickly retreated into their carrier having and deduced that they must have overheard the conversation.

 

Bruce looked at the troubled face of his girlfriend and wanted the act brave in front of her. 

“Don’t worry, I will go in your place. I don’t think that little girl is going to be too much trouble”, Bruce said.

 

The 6-foot 2-inch man reluctantly came out of the carrier and looked up and already saw Brenda moving toward his position. He wasn’t really keen on being held, but knowing what he heard his fiancée went through when a giant six-year-old played with her like a ragdoll, Bruce’s resolve increased his speed to come out and positioned him closer to the giants like a shield for the love of his life.

 

Cindy smiled, “that is very chivalrous of you, Mr. Mackenzie. Thank you very much for volunteering.”

 

“We will leave Genie to rest in her carrier”. Cindy said looking at Brenda.

 

“Oh. Ah, I wanted the little woman…no matter.

 

“Pick him up gently as Ms. Augenthaler showed you in class with her dolls”, Cindy said.

 

Brenda was quite skilled and picked up the little man with the right amount of force. 

Bruce was surprised at how this small girl could be so patient and gentle in her lifting him upwards in her fist, but when at eye level something was unnerving how she briefly looked at him. The man wasn’t sure that if this girl wasn’t supervised, it would be a much wilder ride.

 

He got petted on the head and slowly rotated around as he was being examined. From her fist, he could see Genie looking worried. Genie was worried and hoped this interaction stayed calm and gentle and tried to convince herself that an older child of around 10 to 12 years old was responsible enough with small hamsters and by extension small people.

 

“Don’t worry Mr. McKenzie. She is quite skilled as you can see, but you can’t leave her alone or she will become a real brat”, Cindy said.

“Hey, that’s not true, I’m nice to small animals.”, Brenda said a little sulking.

 

“Yes, with animals, tinies on the other hand….”, 

 

“Why is she gets to play with some tinies.”, another giantess said that was standing at the door. 

 

“Oh. Hi Glum, glad you are finally here.”, Cindy said. 

 

The 12-year-old giantess looked at Brenda, her view focused on what was clenched in her fist, while Brenda looked back at what her friend was holding. It was her pet T-Rex Snappy. 

 

“Hi Snappy, want to play with Mr. Bruce here “, Brenda said

 

“Ok, alright, you had enough fun, give him to me”, Cindy said with a chuckle at Brenda’s remark

 

Brenda complied and deposited the little male into the open palm of Cindy’s right hand.

 

When Bruce landed on the fleshy surface of the biggest hand he had ever been on, he quickly crawled to the edge to just take in the view of what happening around him.

 

The guest giantess seems to pull something out of her pocket. The man noticed it was a rectangle-shaped small box that the pigged-tailed girl held in her hands. Small being the relative word as he and Genie could easily fit in that box.

 

“Ah, you brought the stuff I had asked for, Thanks Glum”, Cindy said as she curled up her fingers turning it into a fist, and deposited Bruce in her breast pocket freeing her hands followed by her other hand accepting the box that Glum was handing her. 

 

With that, Brenda and Glum both left the room. 

 

She opened the box and let the content drop in her other hand. It was many cans of beer. She picked up one of those six-packs between her thumb and index finger and moved them slowly towards the man in her pocket.

 

“Here you go, take it and hold down tight, I’m going to put you down near the carrier.”, Cindy said.

 

After she deposited him in front of his girlfriend, she opened the inbuilt 31-foot-tall refrigerator and took out a wooden barrel with Jacky O’s written on it.

She picked out a round table from the closet and two chairs and put them on the table. The couple got the hint and sat down and both opened a can of beer of Shiner Bock.

 

“Finally, some alone time so I can have a nice conversation with my fellow Americans.”, Cindy smiled.

 

--

Elsewhere

 

After Elsa parted ways, Wendy was nervously walking through the corridors that would lead to a place she had never been before and her upgraded keycard was many times needed to through locked doors. Helga told the young intern about this day that because of her promotion she would have to occasionally report to some VIP of the Hive facility.

 

Her mentor also warned her that they were arrogant and sometimes blowhards and that she shouldn’t be intimidated into doing stuff the young giantess didn’t like.

 

At the end of her journey, she came upon a large 2-part door that made her feel small as it was around 200 feet tall. On top of the door was some text. She tried out her keycard on the available card reader mounted on the wall next to the door and as her feelings expected it didn’t open the huge large doors.

 

“Welcome Miss de Vries to the council of favorites to the Elders. My name is mistress Gwendoline”. A short-blond woman said that seemed to be the leader of that group of 10 giantesses.

 

“Thank you, Mistress, it is an honor to be here in this impressive hall”, Wendy said with courtesy.

 

“What you think of your internship so far? Probably nothing like you ever imagined before”

 

“Well, now that the formalities are out of the way we can start with the business at hand”,  

 

“To be honest when we looked at your resumé, and your history of making trouble at your local medical University, we saw you had fights with the board of directors at your local University and even was threatened to be expelled and you chose to leave for an art school. “, Chairwoman Gwendoline said.

 

Wendy could hear the disapproval in her voice and from the others who started to whisper.

 

“You weren’t exactly our first choice. But somehow Helga and other import figureheads recommended you passionately for this intern job.”

 

“You have been here with us for a couple of months assisting with Dr. Helga Braunn on the medical treatment of wounded animals. Categorizing and maintaining some minor habitats and getting familiar with some of our scientific projects.

 

We are pleasantly surprised and satisfied with how you have adapted and are performing. Because of that, you have been given a side project and some more clearance to certain parts of the Hive.

 

Speaking of that, we will update your card so you will now have access to some of the B areas as well. Only A and higher-class clearance areas are not accessible for you.

 

We want to expand your knowledge and abilities and hope you say yes to some extra interesting activities which are great for your development.

 

Instructor Janssen and Dr. Ming will be added to your current group of educators. The first mentioned will be to oversee your physical training and protection of the Island from trespassers with her aides Elsa and Cindy that you have already met. Our eccentric doctor will teach you how to operate on humans of all sizes alive or death and dissecting corpses.

Helga will still be your mentor and main overseer on all your projects, but you will see increasingly less of her over the rest of your course of the internship. 

Her expertise and attention are increasingly needed elsewhere on some of our most important long-term projects that are nearing completion.

 

“In a few days, you will attend a growth procedure taking place like the one had when you arrived on the Island. 

It will take place in the Japanese section as our main one in Berlin station that you destroyed is still being repaired and upgraded to a new revolutionary high standard.”

 

“Sorry about that”, Wendy said.

 

“Well no matter, we are getting something better for it in return, and thanks to your growth data we have advanced the growth process by enormous bounds.” 

 

“Your growth speed is one of the most stunning things we have ever seen on this Island.”, 

 

Therefore we find it only fair that you should witness this new experimental Brobdingnag procedure that will be carried out by Dr. Braunn and Dr. Ming and the local staff. The test subj….. I mean the people who will get this honor are individuals who go by the name Samantha Parker, Judy Parker, Scarlet Parker, and Jason Voorhees. 

If I’m correct you already met Ms. Parker on your first days in Ismaning. 

 

“Indeed, that was a wonderful mind-blowing experience, and have enjoyed it to the fullest, ma’am. 

Looking forward to seeing it from the other side.”, Wendy said.

 

“Good for you Ms. de Vries. Now I send some files to your account you need to read carefully before you sign.. just a formality”, The chairwoman said.

 

"Ok, I will", Wendy said.

 

“Dismissed”, the chairwoman said.

 

Wendy turned around and walked away outside with a lot of thoughts on her mind. 

 

End of chapter 19 - Part 1. 
Please review

Chapter 20 - Preparations Part 2 by Barrowman

Chapter 20 - Preparations Part 2

 

Meanwhile, through the corridors of Berlin station, an eager Cindy was giving her smaller passengers a little tour of some parts of the base. The carrier was positioned on a table-kart which and some clams held it in place.

 

“Wait a minute, let me adjust my headset, so I can hear you guys better”, Cindy said.

 

Bruce and Genie were listening at the intercom in their carrier and could hear the biggest giant they had seen tinkering with her microphone.

 

“More than 300.000 US dollars’ worth of headset equipment, one would expect that the auto audio adjustment feature would work correctly”, Cindy smilingly said.

 

The pair were sitting on their couch waiting for the giantess to continue the conversation. 

Cindy was done calibrating her headset and started to reconnect to the carrier’s audio device.

 

“Nice, so you are originally from Austin, I have never been to Texas before”, Cindy said.

 

“I myself am from Ohio Dayton, not the most special of towns, though the birthplace of the Wright brothers and the GeneticsTech headquarters makes it kind of special.”, Cindy said.

 

The pair was surprised by what this huge woman was saying and looked at each other with some confusion and disbelief.

 

“You were?…, your big, …. how could you…”, Genie asked.

 

“I wasn’t always the size I’m now, back then I was as around as tall as you guys”, Cindy said with a chuckle.

 

That rang a bell to Bruce when he saw Paul’s girlfriend being much taller than her husband when they were in the storage room full of cages. They must have done the same to the woman who was transporting them around the compound.

 

“Remember how Stacy was a whole head taller than Paul. They must have done the same to her”, Bruce said to Genie. 

 

“Paul?... Stacy?... Ah, yes, the other couple that had been trespassing. I have not seen them yet, to be honest”, Cindy said. 

 

Are they alright, what is going to happen with them, Miss Cindy.”, Genie asked concerned.

 

Suddenly one of the walls from the carrier got removed in front of Bruce and Genie and they now had a clear visual view on one side of the room. The occupants were curious as to why their chauffeur had removed the wall between the glass inner and outer wall that kept it in place 

and quickly walked to the invisible-looking plexiglass and tried to take as much of the view as they could.

 

They saw a lot of cages with animals, people in orange suits and people in blue suits and the room was awfully familiar to the couple as they began to shake a little.

 

Cindy was now at the entrance of one of the many lab workspaces and the couple saw a familiar image they never wanted to see again.

 

Cindy’s voice changed in a more serious tone as she answered.

“They are in the care of Dr. Ming and should be around here somewhere in one of our adequate microhabitats”

 

Bruce and Genie started to get nervous, seeing a notorious Asian doctor from her backside wearing a headset busy with probably some form of experiment and stayed silent for a few seconds.

 

“Calm down my little friends, consider yourselves lucky that you been put under Wendy’s care. If you manage to behave well, then you can be integrated into this facility as full citizens and maybe even be allowed to go home as Helga probably explained something like that along those lines.

 

“Please strive for that goal and be helpful little guests to your assigned handler”

 

“I’m sure you guys already have a very good attitude towards her, but you can do so much more….. 

Give Wendy some feet rubs, comfort her like you saw the residents from Habitat 16 do. Let her play with you as if you were here pets, you don’t want to go back to doctor Ming.”, Cindy said.

 

Those words, and in combination with seeing their old tormentor, sank in deeper with every passing second.

Genie’s build of hope seemed to drain away in mere seconds and started to turn into herself. Then the woman slowly turned around her back facing the giant room followed by an embrace of her man as she rested her head in his chest. He in turn put his arms around her back and leaned his head on her right shoulder keeping a clear view of the room.

 

Bruce was scanning and absorbing the room as it was just too interesting to ignore these cages with a very noticeable size difference between the people in it on display. When the huge mass of Dr. Ming moved a little to the left, some other small habitats came into Bruce’s view and found what he been somewhat looking for.

 

He saw a man and a woman in a straight view from a considerable distance of 50 meters, both were clothed in identical blue overall suits.

 

“Hey, Honey, I may be spotted Paul and Stacy in that cage straight ahead of us.”, Bruce said softly.

 

Genie left the embrace and turned around again looking straight forward.

“Are you sure it's them? Their hair and sizes seem different”, Genie said.

 

Cindy hearing the conversation through their intercom that the couple forgot to turn off, decided to slowly push the cart forward near the cage Bruce mentioned. Dr. Ming still didn’t notice her 3 uninvited guests coming inside, depending on your stature, a just living room-sized space.

 

Bruce and Genie’s eyes were focused as they were nearing the cage with a woman sitting on her but with her legs crossed, head down, and a man massaging her arm.

 

Their kart with carrier slowed down and then stopped very close to the cage and was luckily at the same height level as the cage. It was now clear that they were in fact Paul Lecroix and Stacy Jennings as the male inhabitant turned his face and looked straight at them.

 

“Honey, please stop sobbing, we will find a way to make things right, but for now please stand up, we have visitors and you won’t believe who.”, Paul said excitedly.

 

Stacy pulled her head up and saw something completely unexpected. People resembling Bruce and Genie but so much smaller than them, people she thought they would never see again. She rubbed her eyes and stand up to have a closer look. Stacy started to smile and wave when she confirmed it was them. 

The feeling of being a freak crept inside again as the couple’s size and her husband emphasized, they were still their normal selves and it was she who now deviated even more from that standard.

 

Some tears flowed down her face and Genie felt so sad for her that she forgot her own fears and predicament at that moment. Genie tried to comfort her with words and sign language which triggered Mr. Lecroix to try, but he had time reaching her body or face and had to it by rubbing and hugging her upper leg to get physical parts of his emotions through.

 

Adjacent to his wife-to-be, Bruce rubbed his eyes as Stacy did a moment ago if he could see straight as the size difference between the two was now immense. Now that the two were both in a standing position close to each other he could see she was around 2.5 times Paul’s height and also could also roughly guess her height in feet and inches with that frame of reference.

 

“My gosh, she must be more than 2 stories tall.”, Bruce said as that wasn’t the only thing his mind was focusing on. Her beautiful formed body and her rack just pressing against the tight stretchable fabric most captives were given. Really a spitting image of the actress Jessica Biel from the year 2005.

 

Meanwhile, Cindy was approaching the much smaller Dr. Ming trying to talk to her.

The shorter Asian giantess got startled as she was to make an incision into a dead body of a female. 

 

“Geez, don’t sneak up on me like that girl, what do you need Lyn”, Dr. Ming said annoyed, and then took off her headset and put it down on her workbench.

 

“It is me Cindy”, Cindy laughed.

 

Dr. Sarah Ming turned slowly around, “So it is, my not-so-competent assistant has left the door open, I see.

The package you are looking for is in the second drawer behind you.”, Sarah Ming said.

 

“Thanks, you don’t mind if a few of my small-sized friends have a conversation with your blue overall experimental lab rats over there?”, Cindy asked.

 

“Go ahead, so long that you don’t bother me further or stay too long”, Dr. Ming said.

 

Cindy walked up to the drawer and fetched out a small package, smiled at it, and then closed the drawer and started to walk back at where the busy conversation was taking place.

 

“The way their carrier looks makes me think they got the much better deal than us”, Paul said to Stacy.

 

Some faint stomping sounds could be felt and then a shadow loomed over them. It was the giantess they say coming in when she put the carrier cage in front of them.

 

She looked down at them and extended her hand towards the lid and opened their cage and took 2 to normal headsets out her pocket with her other hand and move her open palm towards the size mismatched couple.

 

“Here take these, then you can talk normally with your neighbors instead of shouting or making signs towards each other.”, Cindy said.

 

Paul climbed into the palm to reach the headsets as the altitude of the fleshy floating hand was too high up that simply standing next against it would make it impossible to reach with his arm's inadequate length. 

 

The one in his right hand he lifted up so his bigger another half could reach without bending too much, Cindy didn’t make the effort to lower or elevate the height of her hand as that distance didn’t really register.

 

Stacy reached out to her husband's much smaller hand and seeing that shot made her hesitant for a second annoyed, Paul could see the look of hatred in her eyes, but they were subtly directed to Dr. Ming. One of the many constant reminders, but a split second later her face was back to that sorrowed look and as she picked it up and a faint warm smile towards the man, she passionately made hardcore love so many times before they were rudely abducted.

 

They both had put the size adjustable headsets on. “Ok, now turn them on and press audio auto-discover”. Cindy said.

 

They did just that.

“Good”, Cindy said.

 

“Audio device found. Audio connection with carrier ‘model 300e deluxe’ successfully made”

 

Cindy talked to them and introduced herself as an ex-US citizen and comfort them where she could or was allowed to and then left the four in private to talk and disconnected her headset from the conversation.

The conversations with small talk and what they all have been through were starting. 

 

In the back Cindy some faint screams of orange suit men and woman as they tried to escape the hands of Dr. Ming who reach into one of their cages selecting a few for her eccentric experiments.

 

When they were done, Cindy walked back and made all the necessary preparations to leave the room.

 

“O yeah, one last thing. This was the stock meant for Wendy’s terrarium so her friends could safely have some relief. “

 

She reached for her one of her pockets and grabbed some to her, minuscule blue-purple-colored boxes, and dumped them into Paul and Stacy’s habitat.

"Here enough condoms to make your stay comfortable", she said sincerely and then said her goodbyes and closed the lid.

 

Cindy pulled the table cart slowly out of the room as the couples saw the distance between them growing, Bruce noticed that from a vent in the ceiling 2 women and one guy were watching them and then quickly disappeared out of sight. He could swear that he had seen these women somewhere before.

 

“Let’s go to Wendy’s apartment as she certainly must be done with her meeting”, Cindy said.

 

--

Elsewhere

 

 

A huge tanker left the port of Punta Arenas deep in the night. Its end destination was Cook-port of New Zealand where it would deliver its goods like it routinely always does. But this time on its long route over the southern half of the Great Pacific, it would make a quick stop somewhere in the middle of it. 

A group of somewhat influential people of the GeneticsTech conglomerate would be dropped off at this most secret point as it was not on any map of the internet.

 

When the ship was approaching at the specific coordinates the crew on the bridge saw a very miniature Island immerging in their sights. 

 

When they finally docked, a group of around 10 people got off the ship. The ship itself immediately left going in the direction of its end destination.

 

The group got coordinates to a secret underground building and made their way through it coming across several checkpoints. At the end of that small journey, they arrived at a Submarine pen.

 

They boarded one of the Submarines and almost without delay the ship dived underwater. It went deeper and deeper until it reached its maximum sustainable depth. 

 

“Welcome aboard of The Gigantica 002, honored guests. We have only one very special destination in our schedule that will take around 8 hours, in the meantime enjoy the luxury and hospitality of our crew.”, the captain announced through the speaker.

 

The important people were talking to each other over some dinner in a relatively spacious room, it was the biggest submarine most of them had seen.

 

Close to their destination the captain gave them the heads up, to prepare themselves as they were about to arrive. The ship kept rising until it completely submerged inside a huge cave. 

 

The GenTech people and some of the crew opened the hedge and climb on the top surface of the submarine.

There they saw the very high ceiling of this enormous spacious cave, in front of them, were an enormous number of docks with a huge number of various ships next to them. Lots of containers were stacked on the dry land as it had everything of a modern port city. 

 

Their vessel was heading in the direction of those docks and parked in a vacant spot. The passengers and crew departed of the ship and went their separate ways.

 

The group searched for the welcoming party to guide them around this huge facility.

Finally, a man and woman arrived on a bus to pick them up. Both the man and woman were eight feet tall and that immediately caught the attention of most of the group. Some had seen these types of large people before and the others were too proud to show they were stunned and quickly took on a cool in control demeanor.

 

“Hi my name is Brendon Masters”, the man said

“and my name is Holly Pots”, the woman said.

 

We will be your tour guide for the coming days I think even you ladies and gentlemen from GeneticsTech will find it quite interesting the kind of breakthroughs in science we made here.

 

The group plus the tour guide got onto the bus and they moved away from the dock and harbor area into a dark tunnel. The liaisons hoped the tour didn’t stall too long as they were curious about this meeting, it had to be something huge. For Francesca and Necaxa it was a long time ago, for the others this was a completely new experience, something they inherited from parents or most trusted mentors.

 

“We will first bring you to our finest hotel near Genetics main facilities so you can rest after your long day trip.”, Ms. Pots said.

 

End of Chapter 20

Chapter 21 - Let's Grow by Barrowman

Chapter 21 - Let's grow - Part 1
Samantha Parker laid on a bed that was just made for her size and the room had a familiar scent. Doctors and nurses walked around her giving her a dosage of all sorts of fluids. As the sheriff of Twin Peaks looked up at the ceiling, Sam remembered the first time when she started the Brobdingnag treatment and especially the ones for her two daughters.


The past
Scarlet and Judy had suffered some sort of muscle disease and the doctors’ prognoses back in the US were that they would at best reach their twenties. Scarlet's situation seemed to be more dire. They were approached by people who said they could cure her daughters if she and her family would take part in a revolutionary fringe medical experiment.


They had to make a trip to a mysterious Island and had to sign papers that if they went along with it, they could never leave the Island again. Sam was beyond desperate at that point and saving the lives of her children came first. She went along with it. When on the Island, she was surprised at what she saw. State of the Art mechanical and medical equipment, many things never seen before.
She met Dr.Braunn and Roy Mesner. When meeting the doctor, she immediately was surprised at the size of the man. He had to be the tallest man in the world as she measured him around 2.80 meters tall.


“You must be Samantha Parker and this young lady must be Judy, my name is Gherhardt, Dr. Gherhardt Braunn. A pleasure to meet you both”, Dr. Braunn said as he saw the shy teenage girl hide behind her mother.
Sam saw this huge black-haired doctor extend his huge hand and she did the same and shook his hand.


“Nice to meet you, Dr. Braunn.”, Sam said.
“Please, just call me, Gherhardt”, He said with a smile.
Gherhardt gave a quick mini-tour of part of the facility and explained how the procedure would work and that they have tested the procedure with success on other diseases. Sam’s eyes went wide and her mouth fell open with amazement, for a moment forgetting why she was here in the first place too impressed by all of it.


“Here we are, Ms. Parker.”,
They then walked into some medical room. Staffers were already busy with the 3-year-old Scarlet preparing her for the Brobdingnag treatment.
Samantha was pressing her head to the glass to get a better view of the doctors working on her youngest daughter. Her daughter was lying there unconscious and peaceful. She still remembered how the doctors in the US had given her Scarlet a maximum of 1 year to live before her vital organs would stop functioning. That news had sent shivers down the mother’s spine and was desperate to try anything.
Sam was already happy that her daughter had less frequent dangerous attacks than before and the treatment was working at some level. The young child had to be transported in a special way as she was very ill and without proper care could have died on that trip.
“We can cure her almost completely, Ms. Parker, but we will have to increase the dosage and put her in our special ray room to complete the procedure, there are some side effects, not dangerous ones but noticeable”.
“What side effects, if it is not dangerous, then please proceed”, the anxious mother said.
The doctor took a deep breath preparing himself for what to say next.
“You have never asked me about my, let's say my rather unusual built”, Gherhardt said calmly.
The mother looked thoughtfully at the doctor of German descent.
“Ok?!... Your size is impressive, but what does that have to do with Scarlet?”, Sam asked.
Sam let it sink in and then it hit her.
“I see that you are thinking about it. When I arrived here many years ago, I was 1,79m tall”, the doctor said. Some of our procedures have side effects, one of them is proportional growth.
“My little girl will grow?”, said Sam somewhat surprised and in disbelief.
“Yes, she probably will, and proportionately so she will look the same after it, and as I pointed out before, no negative other side effects”. The doctor said in the most reassuring tone he could muster.


“I don’t mind if she grows 6 feet tall, as long as it cures her, then I’m all for it.”, the desperate mother said with a hint of hope in her voice.


“It will Ms. Parker”, Dr. Braun pointed out with conviction.


The doctor opened the door to the room and asked Sam to follow him into the room where the staff was done preparing her daughter.
Sam and her oldest daughter followed the doctor inside the room. The room was dimly lit with bright lights focused on Scarlet and the bed she lay on. There Sam and Judy talked with their daughter slash sister, showing support and affection.

“We should start the procedure now, doctor Gherhardt.”, one of the staff personnel said.


“Alright, Rudy. Ok, this is it, people. Scarlet has to go into the special room where we can’t follow”, the doctor said to Sam and Judy.


The family moved away from Scarlet’s bed, and were replaced by some staffers who drove the hospital bed with Scarlet on it to another chamber.
The doctor hit some switches and lights went on in the next room and through the large window an enormous room became visible for Scarlet's family when they saw Scarlet’s bed being moved to the center
At the unconscious Scarlet, rays were emitted, and then her mother and her other daughter looked in wonder as they saw Scarlet getting bigger. It was subtle but at the edges of the bed, it was clear her body was expanding.
When the procedure was over, even from their distance it was clear that she looked much healthier than before. When the doctor said it was ok to enter the room, they moved with increasing pace towards Scarlet covering the distance in mere seconds.
Sam and Judy were in complete wonder and joy to see Scarlet so healthy that they even forgot they were hugging the second biggest human they’d seen before. The daughter, the little sister’s health was the only thing they could see.
Sam then turned around as she heard the doctor approaching.
She jumped and hugged Dr. Braunn his chin leaning on her shoulder as she let out a tear. “Thank you, Dr. Braunn.... I mean Gherhardt”, an extremely happy emotional Sam said.
The 9-foot man could feel the emotion and gratitude and hugged the beautiful Samantha back lifting her of the ground because of the size difference.
She then left his embrace and asked, “Can this be done for my eldest daughter Judy too?” “We certainly can, Ms. Parker.” a loud female voice through speaker said as Sam looked behind searching for the origin of the voice.
“We can also do the procedure on you so that a possible future child won’t inherit the condition/decease.”


O yes, I want you to meet my sister Helga, I think little Scarlet already met her.


“Mom, it is the huge lady”, Scarlet says.


“Another big person like Dr. Gherhardt?”, Sam asked


“No, he is small”, Scarlet said as she turned her head and looked at, unimpressed, by the slightly taller height and tin physique of the almost 3-meter-tall man.


Little tremors began to come louder and seemed to appear from that huge door and when it finally opened……… Sam never forgot that pivotal moment of miracles coming from that door and from there on out over the years she and her family grew even a dozen inches more. It felt a little troubling and bizarre at first, but the happiness and health of her daughters and the friendly town she would come to live in were worth the price of never leaving this Mysterious Island again.


Back in the present

After these satisfying thoughts concluded in her mind, she was ready for her second procedure. The sheriff of Twin Peaks wondered how large she would be after the procedure. Would it be only a few inches, a few feet and how fast would she grow afterward? Would she eventually become a full giant, would her children become full giants and be immune to almost any deadly illness this planet had to offer mankind?


She kept thinking about it as the small hands of the normal-sized people were fondling over her body and were now preparing her to get up. Sam stood up and walked to the door made for a mini-Giants like her. Inside the growth accelerator room, she looked up at the different windows. Each of these rooms was meant for a different size range of a multisized staff working there. She looked at the window of a mid-sized giant room where she saw Scarlet waving at her and then she looked at the window room where the full-sized giants resided.


Wendy was there, next to Helga and Hilda accompanied by a group of Japanese scientists. In front of them, closest to the window what appeared to be normal-sized people if she guessed right, were clearly smaller than Scarlet. They were dressed very well which in turn made them seem like important people, but she couldn’t recognize them and had never seen them before in Ismaning or Twin Peaks.
“Well then Ms. Francesca and Ms. Necaxa, ready to see history be written again for mankind?”, Helga said proudly to the delegates of the GenTech Argentine Branch and the Mexico Branch.

 


“Let’s call it female kind and advancement”, Francesca said
“Now, now, this new procedure could also help the men grow a little bigger and maybe breaking the 20-foot threshold.”, Helga said. The biggest among them is 18 feet tall and took a very long time to achieve that height?”, Necaxa asked semi rhetorical and with a hint of sarcasm in her voice.


“Well, as a matter of fact, we have a fine young man of 2.44m tall (8 feet) lined up ready for this experiment after Ms.Parker and her youngest daughter are done.”, Helga said with pride to the most powerful women of the GenTech conglomerate.
The Swiss, Spanish, and Rotterdam delegates were just watching every second of their surroundings with wonder.


The GenTech representative from the Rotterdam branch had his eyes specifically locked on the red-haired giantess. He couldn’t keep his eyes off her because he couldn’t imagine that she was a citizen of the same city he was not too long ago.
-- Scarlet was being prepped by the doctors and nurses who were double-checking everything. The last necessary chemical fluids were put into her body to maximize the triggering of certain dormant genes. When that was done, all the tubes and needles were taken out of her body. The doctors had to exert force to get them off her arms as to them she was the size of a huge muscled bouncer.


Scarlet felt better, her collapse was nothing too serious, but it scared her mother that in turn, she got a little worried. The nurses and doctors notice the young girl’s subtle sad demeanor as if she was about to lose hope. Some of them tried to talk courage into her and it worked a little as she forced in a little smile.


“You can stand up now, you are more ready for this treatment than ever”. One of the doctors said.


“Just in time, they are escorting your mother to the growth accelerator room.”, another doctor said looking through the window on the second floor as she saw her come out from the ground floor on the opposite side.


Scarlet got up quickly and got off the medical bed and with a quick pace walked to the window to see her mother being prepared by two much smaller people in white lab coats and mint green colored pants.


This growth accelerator room was bigger and looked more modern than the one she visited when arriving on the Island. It had more floors and size measurement bars went al up to 40 meters. She could see the biggest giants on the floor above her with a clearly much bigger window and next to them a smaller window with strange people she never saw before.


--- Sam Parker’s growth “Ok, Miss Parker, you know the drill, stand within this area and wait until you get the signal that the process is fully done.”, the female doctor said as she walked away with her coworkers back to the room they came from.
“To our honored guests up there, watch this process closely, it will knock your socks off”, Helga said to the outside GenTech liaisons above in the small mini top floor room.


This advice wasn’t necessary as the guest were already glued to the window.
The lights behind the windows and the ones in the accelerator rooms started to dim and then some Japanese tune started to go and the countdown started.
Many thoughts crossed her mind, this wasn’t new for her as she went through this process some years ago, what was different and she was anxious about was her relationship with Mark Steiner. He had been an excellent co-worker, friend…….a very good lover to her, and a father figure for her children.
He was very accepting of their size difference and even supported and made it clear he would stay with her and the kids even if she would be the size of Helga. But with their last night of passion, she felt that he was anxious.
It was also visible in his facial expressions as he tried to hide it from her. She reassured him that everything would be alright, that she would love him no matter how much size difference become between them. At a point, she had to convince herself and started to doubt to go through with the growth process, but then she instantly remembered why she was doing this in the first place.
Her youngest daughter’s collapse a few days ago made it clear that her muscle failing disease wasn’t gone but only delayed. Significantly and slow-moving, but still there… and increasing.


Her resolve came back and with Mark passionately supporting her what’s best for Scarlet and the whole Parker family itself, made her resolve even stronger to the point of volunteering to go first and testing the new procedure before Scarlet was allowed to undergo the process. The chances things could go wrong, were extremely minimal, but Sam was willing to sacrifice relationships, even for a few percentages of extra certainty for her daughter's safety.


As on cue, the moment she sorted out her thoughts and was focused again on the now the counter reach zero and the device fired a laser towards her.
Above on the top floor, the audience consisting of high members of GeneticsTech around the world was vividly watching the experiment take place. Suddenly they saw something they were told was coming, but still, they had to check if their eyes weren’t deceiving them.


“Increasing power outage reports coming in for Kyoto and Kobe station. Large parts of villages without power, non-essential. All essential areas still operational as expected.”, Dr Ono said.


In the accelerator room, Sam began the notice subtle changes in the environment, she quickly looked at her naked feet and noticed 2 of her toes on each foot had crossed the border of the red square.
“It is working, thank god, ….thank you, Wendy, you saved my family”, as she looked upward in Wendy’s direction smiling at her.


Sam then looked down at her toes again, seeing that another 2 toes on both feet had crossed the border of the red rectangle she was standing on and finally, her 2 pinky toes did as well.


The Sherriff of Twin Peaks now looked straight at the other side of the room, there was no more need to search for clues as her surroundings clearly were visibly shrinking in her line of sight which meant the growth process accelerated.
Suddenly it quickly slowed down and seemed to stop completely.
“Well, it seemed to process has finished”, Dr. Ono said ready to turn off the laser. “Leave it on a little longer please, I want every possible centimeter of height added to her as a good starting point”


Dr. Ono did just that and waited for a little. It took a little while but then it really stopped at the addition of 17.1 extra centimeters and the device was turned off and the big lights came back on.


Samantha turned around and looked up at the measurement ruler on the wall the figures 7 and 8 were just visible above which her brain quickly interpreted she had to be above 6 meters tall at least. She placed her right hand on her head until the side of her index finger touched the wall and turned around keeping her hand steady.
“6.8 meters……That means I’m around 20 feet tall”, Sam said out loud. She turned her head towards the other ruler on the side, “My gosh 22 feet even”.
“22 feet and 4 inches to be exact, Samantha San”, Dr. Ono said from her control panel.


“Congratulations Sam, almost 7 meters”. Helga said clearly with excitement in her voice.


She looked around and before she could fully grasp what it meant to be double her size, one of the unlocked doors opened and Scarlet came out running towards her with high speed.


Normally it would be scary to see a 12 foot 10-year-old coming running towards you, even as a 10 feet tall adult woman, but this time Scarlet didn’t look intimidating, in fact, she looked even smaller just before they decided to travel to the Island.
When Scarlet was nearing her mother’s position, she could actually see, that her mother was taller than her, much taller. Now with confidence, she increased her speed to give her a big strong hug.


Sam also looked emotional and held out her arms as Scarlet dove in her grown mother's chest, while Sam closed her arms around her daughter and lifted her off the ground. Something she wasn’t able to do for years.
The display was very emotional as tried to hide a few tears, as the people around watched the spectacle with great satisfaction for obvious reasons and some more hidden reasons. Sam’s relief and happiness came from the knowledge that if the treatment worked on her, it should certainly work on Scarlet.
That thought made her lower her youngest child and then slowly retracted her arms until she was fully released.


“Your next my little devil”, Sam said with a proud smile.
“I can’t wait mom, I’m going to be big like you, maybe mega big like Heidi or Brenda, or even bigger…”, Scarlet said enthusiastically stopping midsentence as she was caught off by her mom.


“We will see, little princess, listen carefully to the doctors and do exactly what they say and it will be fine.”, Sam Parker said.


The 22-foot 4 inches mother then walked back to the door from which she came to meet up with her fiancée. Scarlet saw her mother's upper body moving through the glass window of that particular room and then suddenly bending to lift up Mark with ease in the air as she hugged him. The idea of him being so small compared to her mother made her laugh and made her focus on her second Brobdingnag treatment.
Now only Scarlet and 2 doctors remained to escort her to the red square. Like her mom she was also wearing a blue GenTech stretch-suit, that could withstand an expansion increase of 5 times in all three dimensions, length, width, height. The doctors explained some stuff to Scarlet and quickly left the room. The ok signals were given and the lights in the accelerator room dimmed again.


Some sort of anime music was put on again, it was a song from the Ultimate Girl series called Fighting Girlie. The crazy rhythm of the drums was catchy and Scarlet moved a little to that beat. (Here the song, https://sta.sh/0vgu6w4cgxf)


“For her you have to fire maximum possible sustained burst.”, Helga said to Dr.Ono.

“Yes off course, hope the new and improved installed power generators made in Berlin station are up to the task, they were not fully tested with our systems yet.”, Dr Ono said.


“Don’t worry, our engineers did enough testing and this young child needs this now and can’t wait a couple of weeks.” Helga said.


The laser was shot at her. Immediately the growth kicked in and she experienced some intense pain. “Somethings wrong Helga, she shouldn’t experience this kind of pain.”, Dr. Ono said.


“No, everything is fine, this is the body fighting off the mutant cells, it should decrease opposite towards her expanding”, Helga said with a louder confident voice as if it was a universal constant vibrating like an echo through the whole.


As her growth started, is if on cue the music shifted into a more cheerful beat.

“The daughter appears to be expanding faster than her mother”, Dr. Ono said as she watched her screen. 12.5, …………..13,……..14 feet…,16 feet….,18 feet.., the growth speed was increasing, and with that, the groans of pain were decreasing, which completely disappeared as she reached the 19-foot mark.


“30 seconds, she passed the 20-foot mark in only 30 seconds and is still growing”, Dr. Ono said excitedly.


21 feet, …23 feet, …..25 feet, …….27 feet, …….29 feet, ……..30 feet, …….31 feet….. the growth speed was definitely decreasing when it passed the 20 feet mark but felt like a long way from stopping.


“Little Scarlet past the 10-meter mark”, Helga said calmly, but loud enough that the delegation could hear that number………


End of part 1

Chapter 22 - Let's grow - Part 2 by Barrowman

Chapter 22 – Let’s grow Part 2

 

Smoke and dust settled. The laser was done doing its work pushing the growth of the ‘little’ 12-foot-sickly-10 year-old to the maximum with the new type GenTech suit still intact withstanding the onslaught of pressure of Scarlet’s astonishing huge transformation. Only a few hours in the growth accelerator room had past, and many growth records and breakthroughs had been witnessed in the adjacent rooms surrounding it like a theater stand.

The mother and daughter growths were most impressive in the time they took to develop and Scarlet’s was only second to Wendy’s unique exceptional growth speed.

 

Dr. Ono, Helga and the rest of the staff present looked forward to these tests with great anticipation and hoped, expected a continuation…., but even with the decades of experience in seeing human bodies expending, these results were more exciting, in fact, with the history behind it that led up to this success made it so emotionally satisfying.

 

Helga looked from behind her huge window straight down to the object of most interest at the moment as she saw two smaller figures from her side in the room below, running towards that same in-size-expanded-object.

 

Between the man and woman was also a substantial size disparity, which made the 22-foot 4 inches giantess reach her daughter much faster, but even if they were equal sizes, the mother’s motivations alone were enough to win that race with an enormous margin.

 

Bam!!! Samantha finally collided with Scarlet in one of the most emotional embraces of a parent and child Mark Steiner had seen in a while. It was also hard to tell in that moment between the much smaller more emotional woman and the calmer much bigger child who the parent or daughter was.

 

But the extremely happy Sherriff from Twin Peaks, wasn’t focused or interested in the least about the size difference, her brain only registered how healthy her beloved Scarlet appeared before her very eyes.

 

Scarlet’s dark skin grey/blueish skin was completely gone and replaced by the same skin color her mother had.

 

A tear came from Sam’s eye and in the emotion, she didn’t notice how far her feet were of the ground or the amount of strength her daughter exhibited as it was starting to injure her, the feeling of ecstasy seeing her daughter healthy negated the physical damage being done on her body.

 

“Ok short stuff, let her go, you’re injuring mom”, a voice said from behind Scarlet.

 

That made Scarlet loosen her grip on her now much smaller mother and Sam fell with her feet on the ground, while the 10-year-old turned around.

 

“Big Sis, Jason….You guys are so tiny tee hee”, the younger sibling said as she turned her sights in different directions looking around the room.

 

“You are all so much smaller than….. it really worked.”, Scarlet said.

 

“Off course it did dummy, weren’t you paying attention”, Judy said.

 

“I..I saw everything getting a little smaller and then so much hurt and I fell asleep for a while..I’m feeling so much better now too”, the youngest giantess in room explained.

 

“Off course you do, come here twerp”, Judy said as she tried to hug her once little sister. That was easier said than done. The older sister tried to hug her younger sibling, who was now since a long time bigger than her older sister. The difference size in seemed even a little greater when Scarlet had her first Brobdingnag treatment and she had to look up to her little sister, barely reaching her waste.

 

The happiness was just too great and she quickly hugged her little giant sister’s thick leg, the fabric of the blue GeneticsTech stretch suit smelt like strawberries to Judy and was surprised it wasn’t destroyed during the growth process.

 

”I’m glad you’re safe now”, Judy said as a tear came from the older Parker sibling’s face not visible to Scarlet or Jason.

 

“Judy, can you pick up Jason? Please big little sissy”, Scarlet said giggling.

Judy understood Scarlet’s idea and let go of her sister’s leg, turned around walked up to Jason and lifted her reluctant eight-and-a-half-feet-boyfriend of the ground.

 

Scarlet in turn lifted her sister of the ground in an impressive display physical strength.

 

“Jeez man, how tall is your sister now exactly, she is more than twice you size”, Jason said feeling even more dwarfed than usual when he was in the vicinity of members from the Parker family.

 

“That means she is at least four times as tall as you, my little cutie”, Judy said to her embarrassed boyfriend who was looking at her a little annoyed.

 

Mark decided to keep a little distance of these intense private family events and enjoyed seeing this rare occasions of happiness.

 

Upwards in the human sized room where the important delegation resided, all 5 of them were impressed.

A few days before ago when they arrived, their overly excited guides, already showed them some very interesting rooms, habitats and 8-foot tot 15-foot people. Viewing these growth sequences live before their eyes was even something else compared to the many things they had seen on the island inside The Hive.

 

“Well honorable Helga, these new trigger chemicals were an absolute success”, Dr. Ono said.

 

Helga looked down at Scarlet and Sam with pride.

“It is, this girl is now over 11 meters tall (37 feet)”, Helga said letting it sink in.

“And Wendy, what do you think of all this, did you enjoy this exhibit of groundbreaking science”, Dr. Ono said.

 

“Seeing someone grow like that… is mesmerizing, interesting seeing this for the first time from a spectator’s view”, Wendy said.

 

“It wasn’t nearly as spectacular as your growth, but a success non the less, compared to other all previous trials.”, Dr. Ono said.

 

“They didn’t destroy the room and equipment or went flying and destroying a valuable museum exhibit World War II Tiger tank”, Wendy said with a friendly smile trying not to downplay this huge event for science or the Parker family.”,

 

“Wendy, could you go down there and congratulate the now 2 tallest members of the Parker family personally with their growth and especially their health. Also escort Judy as far as you can to the second floor on the opposite side. I desire for her to have the best view when her boyfriend undergoes his transition into the biggest male on the Island.”, Helga said.

 

The Dutch girl in the role as observer nodded, and went down the only two trays of stairs and opened the huge door and there she saw the festivities and warm pleasantries still going on as she started walking towards the crowd.

 

For the intern, seeing a 37 foot and 22-foot person was also something to get used too. Scarlet looked somewhat like a normal sized 10-year-old now and Sam, who looked like a larger doll version of what she saw before in Ismaning, was now the size of a small infant from her point of view.

 

Wendy knew to search for a person who was just about over 2 times bigger than a tall man. Before she could, Scarlet walked up to her with a fairly great pace with her mother behind her with a respectable lower pace.

 

“Hi Wendy, you are not so big anymore.”, Scarlet said.

 

Samantha Parker looked around her again as she was still coming to terms with her new size. She felt better, healthier and more powerful than before, full with confidence. Looking at the now much less impressive statures of intern Wendy in front of her next to her daughter and even Dr. Helga Braunn. The blond German giantess had never seemed so ‘small’ to her before.

 

Red haired giantess was now walking in the direction of 20 foot plus matriarch of the family. Sam’s thoughts about Wendy’s less impressive presence were fading her mind as she was still looking at someone that looked around 22 feet tall from her perspective. It wasn’t as spectacular when she first met the 70 foot intern in Ismaning, but she still looked like 3 times as tall to the sheriff of Twin Peaks.

 

In an attempt to show more respect for the older woman, Wendy decided to sit down to lessen the size difference.

“Hi Mr. Parker, congratulations with your great enhancement as a superwoman”, Wendy said as she extended her hand.

 

“Thanks Mr. de Vries, it’s an honor hearing these compliments coming from an elite young woman such as yourself”, Sam said.

 

When those pleasantries were done, Wendy decided to walk over to Judy and Jason. Upon arrival she extended her hands towards them and shook their hands with her pinky finger.

 

Hello, let me introduce myself, my name is Wendy and you must be Jason and Judy.

 

Unlike Sam, the young couple had rarely seen giants as big as Wendy. Judy had seen Helga a long time ago and she and her boyfriend had seen the Twin Peaks mayor before.

They heard Samantha speak of this young intern with her super fast growth before.

But seeing this girl tower above them as much as Helga did, was still a sight to behold.

 

Hi Ms de Vries, please to meet you Jason said.

Likewise, my mother told me about you and your miracle growth.

 

The 3 had a pleasant conversation.

 

Back in the control room.

“Too bad Sarah didn’t bother to show up, is she still coming in.”, Helga said.

 

“I think she was more disappointed by the failure to grow her ….. charges a few days ago when we tested on them. “

Dr Ono said.

 

“Well, she missed an interesting spectacle.”, Helga said.

 

I’m looking forward to our next candidate the most that will undergo the growth accelerator treatment after this small break.

 

“Yes, our VIP guests and some of our other staffers may think male growth is a joke, but it would be the most important breakthroughs we had in a long time.”, Helga said.

 

“Alas, honorable Dr Braunn, when we had a breakthrough many years ago in male growth, most staffers shrugged.” Dr Ono said.

 

“Some like male growth as long as the women are big enough to be stronger. Many of our tallest superwomen wouldn’t mind 12- to 15-meter-tall man (50 feet). Again so long as they are smaller than the women.”, Dr Ono said.

 

Helga knew that Dr Ono’s statement were mostly true, but tried to keep a hopeful that others might change their minds.

 

“I have high expectations of our 3rd candidate, even after Mr. Lacroix only grew by 2 inches.”, Helga said.

 

“This breakthrough for men should earn them more respect in their respective habitats and…., Let’s continue this discussion another time”, Helga said as she saw Wendy returning and many others returning to their previous locations in the adjacent rooms.

 

 

After the break was over and all devices cooled down significantly, it was time to resume the now growth experiments and the next candidate was supposed to be Judy, but she wanted Jason to go first and hoped he grew just as tall or bigger than her. She wanted to desperately feel that experience when he was bigger and stronger than her. Judy wanted Jason to love her in the way he did before. She wanted his self-confidence back again, being among the smallest, even among the other boys and all the teenagers growing bigger away from him

 

“Good luck Jason”, Judy said from behind the window looking at Jason and then at the growth accelerator device with full anticipation.

 

“Good luck my little boy”, “Good luck son”, Jason’s twelve foot mother and 14 foot father said while standing next to Jason’s taller girlfriend.

 

Back in the main control room where its biggest residents gathered again to watch round 3 of this huge presentation.

 

Well ladies and gentlemen, that last event was the most exciting and emotional growth of the day and one we had in some time. On a pure scientific level, this one is the most anticipated process of all time.

 

“The growth in men has always proven more difficult, even more difficult to impossible in the more distant past.”, Helga said with a hint of sadness.

 

The delegates were gone, summoned somewhere else for an important meeting.

 

“Ok, Wendy, it’s just you, Dr.Ono and me now on this side, care to do the honors, all systems are ready”, Helga said.

 

“Can I really….?”, Wendy asked surprised.

 

“Yes, you earned this honor, now let’s make this young man grow and make history.”, Helga said.

 

Wendy stepped forward and looked at all the systems. She had paid detailed attention at what steps Helga and the other staffers were tacking when they initiated the previous growth sequences.

 

Wendy put everything at the right settings as the 3d scale of Jason was displayed.

 

“Ok, I think this it”, Wendy said looking at Helga as the German giantess nodded in response.’

 

“Are you ready, Jason?”, Wendy said through the mic.

 

Jason looked up, raised his hands and gave a thumbs up.

 

Wendy pushes the lever forward to the maximum setting and hit the red button next to it.

 

Jason heard weird old fashion alarm sound going off and saw the laser charging. He looked now anxious, unlike the whole Parker family, this was his first time in the growth accelerator room. It was because of his parents, who had the honor to undergo and be enlarged by the Brobdingnag procedure, that he was so tall as 8 feet.

 

But this was really it, even if it wasn’t super successful, every inch bigger was good……NO, he needed to be big, much bigger than he was now. His heartrate was skyrocketing….

 

“Relax yourself, Mr. Voorhees, this procedure is painless most of the time.”, Helga said.

 

Wendy chuckled hearing Dr. Braunn say that.

 

As the 8-foot teen was about the calm down, the laser fired its beam with full force, and the music theme started to play, different from the ones that were played during Sam’s and Scarlet’s growth.

He recognized this song too, it was something he heard multiple times before on some of the radio stations in Twin Peaks.

Now he remembered its name, it was the “633 Squardron” instrumental theme, and suddenly he felt his blue Gentech stretch suit become a little more tight and he felt his mind playing tricks on him as the dimensions of what he saw around him were changing.

 

Back in the control room, the monitors displayed, that the male subject was now around 10 feet tall, which meant the growth treatment already was somewhat successful at it stopped there, but to Helga that was by far not enough.

 

The quick growth spurt to 3 meters (10 feet) was promising, but then the growth continued much slower.

Almost 15 minutes had passed since the computers in the control room had registered first growth in the teenage boy.

 

“He is now close to reaching the 4 meter mark (14 feet), passage of time is 20 minutes”, Wendy reported.

 

“Well, at least it is still ongoing”, Dr.Ono said.

“Doing great Jason, you are almost past the 14 feet mark and the growth is still going”, Helga said as she knew that 14 foot figure was important to him.

 

That fact indeed made Jason happy as it meant he would be bigger than his parents, his father of 14 feet and nearing Judy’s almost 16 feet of height.

 

His thoughts wondered off to past events. A football game where he was star of game, back in a time when his friends were around the same height, Judy at the sidelines cheering him on. Gradually the thoughts became more negative as his friends became bigger around 12 to 14 feet tall, everything around him became much bigger, even his lovely Judy. He had the ball in his hands and everyone on the field, opponents and teammates, seemed to turn on him and ran towards them. He was surrounded by giants and even a simple tackle or body check from on of them would severely injure him, 3 or more at once would kill him. Suddenly one by one they were thrown of the field by 2 gigantic hands until there were none. The giantess was his girlfriend Judy who looked at him with a warm look. “Grow my champion”, she said as he started to grow, eventually a little bigger than his love.

As he snapped out of his thoughts, the young adult noticed subtle changes around his person.

 

The growth’s pace was increasing again.

 

After 35 minutes

“He is passed the 4.5 meter mark”, Wendy said.

 

“That means he is nearing the size of Judy”, Helga said.

 

“Wow, growth speed is increasing he is passing the 5 meter mark, 5.5 meters even”, Wendy said.

 

In a strange minute of extreme growth, the fastest ever recorded, he went from 4.5 meters, to almost 6 meters. The size expanding of the young man than slowed down to almost a halt while the subject was about to exceed that threshold.

 

“Jason, congratulations, you are now officially the biggest man on the planet.”, Helga said with great joy.

Jason started to turn his face, motioning it slowly in every direction.

Familiar and unfamiliar faces behind the glass windows were visibly satisfied, celebrations were starting in different degrees of pace and passion.

 

He saw his now arrived parents looking happy and proud. All around people of different sizes, of loved ones of fans. He couldn’t hide the ecstatic feelings anymore as they smashed the walls of his pride and came to the surface for all to see. When he heard the words of 72 foot tall doctor replaying in his head again it finally hit him that he had to be at least be bigger than 18 feet, which meant he was noticeable taller than his girlfriend.

 

Right at this moment Jason couldn’t wait and just wanted to run in the arms of his girlfriend, showing his size and strength to her.

A very good reason and incentive stopped him from doing just that as he felt that his body was still expanding, albeit very slowly, his size was still increasing.

 

Wendy saw the normally very composed Helga looking at a giant man much smaller than her with a joy like a kind in candy store.

She could vaguely hear Helga say, “Thank you, Wendy”.

 

“I know how he must feel, being significantly smaller than your friends, that they at some point left you far behind in size…. “, Wendy said.

 

As the intern returned her eyes to the screens the growth activity counter pointed out the value zero for several minutes. The college boy had stopped growing, which meant the procedure was over.

 

“26 feet and 4 inches, that is the final size result of this procedure”, Wendy said looking at Helga.

 

On the screen, ‘Brobdingnag procedure successfully concluded’.

 

Jason had only one thing on his mind, he had to compare sizes with his Judy and show her his strength and worth. He had to see the girl that supported him through all these though times and show her his gratitude and love.

 

Leave a comment if you wish. It helps me see if I'm on the right path or not.

 

Chapter 23 - Relaxation and Torture? - Part 1 by Barrowman

Chapter 23 - Relaxation and Torture?

“Shit, piss, fuck, cunt, cocksucker, motherfucker, tits!”, swear words of a certain talented performer came from the huge television set reaching three observers sitting on the grey sofa over a 50-meter distance.


Laughter came from all three of them as this genius of comedy had some interesting life lessons to teach.

“What is this program… I have never seen this show before”, Wendy said to her 2 charges sitting on her naked upper legs that were closed tight together.


“That is the Great George Carlin, you really never heard of him before Ms. Wendy?”, Bruce said from his encased position, encased by the right hand of his appointed handler, fingers curling around him in a softest comfortable manor.

“Hmm, what a handsome fellow”, The intern thought out loud with a whispered voice she thought Bruce and Genie wouldn’t hear.


From Wendy’s left-hand Genie chuckled and a light smile came on her face that her childhood friend noticed. Bruce was aware Genie had a hard time adjusting to what was happening since that faithful day when their world beliefs were challenged by their encounters with creatures so vast and powerful in appearance.


It was hard for him to come to terms dealing with this stuff too, but his soon-to-be wife had it mentally rougher when being captured and the all uncertainty that came with these ordeals. Almost getting that weird fluid shot up her ass by that crazy doctor, and seeing Paul’s wife much bigger than him was hard. A meeting, for the second time, with their captor Helga and the conversation between them, had given her hope.

The time spend in habitat 16 did her good and with the young adult Dutch giantess as their caretaker she got a positive feeling as long as they were able to keep her satisfied there was a chance for freedom. Alas that bigger red-haired giantess, who seems to be the intern’s superior, remind his wife…reminded him in a subtle way what would happen if they crossed their handler enough. Luckily their handler didn’t go too far with the request and would give them both their privacy in their villa in the terrarium which did Genie wonders.
But now, they weren’t in the comforts of room 419 as Wendy had to be a few days in the Japanese section for some important occasions, they were told. Their giant caretaker decided to take them in a small carrier with her to an apartment room at Kyoto station.


The decoration of the room was beautiful, from the soft carpet floor of the small room apartment of Japanese Kanto region design to the ceiling. The size of this room was only important for the biggest of giants, for the normal-sized people everything was at least the size of a sports Arenas or huge warehouses.

As the show ended, the atmosphere became a little awkward. Wendy looked down at her two charges, sitting comfortably leaning on her index fingers, and tried to think of what to do or say next. This strange little side project she has been given a few weeks ago seemed easy enough. The intern already had a significant time of good practice and learning experiences with the inhabitants of Kraffendorf Mansion, but in that situation, there were clear rules and guidelines and these people were more vocal than the couple she got from habitat 16. Here in this setting it seems as if they were like some sort of pets, as she was allowed much more diverse interaction with them. The intern was sure that the couple was here to judge her actions but on what merits? It didn’t help that these two were hard to read and didn’t act like any other normal-sized people she encountered. They acted scared sometimes and didn’t give tips or examples of what Wendy should do to pass this test. Sometimes Wendy thought of them as damn good actors instructed by Helga to carry out their assignment. Luckily, not so long-ago Cindy gave her some good tips and some more provocative ones at what she and her two friends could do.

“Well, that was a good show, I like to watch more of them some other time”, Wendy said breaking the silence.

“Can I pick you up again, I’m going to put you on the table”
The pair answered positively as expected, as the hands started to close around them until the grip was sturdy enough to be lifted of her upper legs onto the table.

“There you go”, Wendy said after she deposit Bruce and Genie on the wooden table in front of the sofa.

Seeing Wendy standing uprising to full size, Bruce suddenly said something to break the tension.

“Ms. Wendy, do you want me to do something for you?”, Bruce asked with a yelling voice.

Wendy was surprised and said, “I’m going to take bath in that huge tub they build in that shower room…… you could join me if you like?”, Wendy asked, that last part of the sentence in a more awkward tone.

Genie looked at Bruce and saw him thinking and suddenly instinct took over.

“WE, can do something for you, and I and MY MAN will join you”, Genie said firmly putting emphasis on the words ‘We’ and ‘My man’.

The giantess looked straight at Genie eyes wide as she never heard such firm words come from out of this timid woman from the first time, she had encountered her.
She clung on to Bruce making it clear that she would be part of this new territory activity their handler had in mind. Bruce loved this reaction and put his arm around her and looked up again at Wendy.
“Of course, Ms. Genie, I meant you two both, when I suggested it”, Wendy said.
Bruce and Wendy still looked at each other, trying to see what the other was feeling, thinking, or the reasoning behind it. Each of them thinking how the other would judge them. The intern to score points and getting them to give Helga positive reviews on this side project and Bruce to score points with this young giantess so she could relate positive words about their behavior which in turn could lessen their captivity on the Island.
“Alright then, let’s do this”, Wendy said.
“Do you mind sitting in the carrier, I need one hand free to carry my other stuff”, Wendy said.
They complied and walked to the carrier that was also on the table. It was the white-colored standard one which looked like an oversized portable hamster cage with the difference there was comfortable seating on each side.


“Thud, Thud, Thud, Thud”, soft thuds were heard as these floors were made to absorb the shockwave of walking giants such as Wendy.
“Ladies and Gentlemen, we arrived at our destination”, Wendy said after entering the luxurious spacy bathroom. The lights went on automatically and some pleasant Japanese music started to play. The whole floor had a pattern of light brown tiles and the walls were decorated with white tiles and some interesting Japanese paintings on the wall of a Samurai, a castle in the background with an A6M-zero-fighter plane above it, and overall, a pre–WWII Japanese flag with a red big bowl in the middle representing the sun and those red rays surrounding it.
Wendy put down her new underwear near one of the walls and walked further to the huge bathtub and placed the carrier in the furthest corner and opened its lock.
The giantess turned the red-colored lever of the crane for hot water and enormous pressure build was being created by powerful machinery hidden away from view. The water then came with full force through the pipeline as it neared its final semi obstacle the metal filter of the crane, a split-second later bursting through it pouring down into to spacious basin.


Bruce and Genie watched from the sides as the lake-sized tub was filling rapidly with hundreds of gallons of steaming hot water.
Wendy then turned the blue lever of the crane, balancing the temperature of the water into an acceptable hot temperature for the human skin. In the corner, she spotted a bottle with light green liquid in it and guessing it was some Japanese bathing lotion.


The young 20-year-old girl started immediately to undress herself until nothing was covering her 118.000-kilogram (260.000 lbs) body.
She poured the lotion into the hot water and decided it was time to test the water. Slowly her huge big toe from her right foot was dipped in like scout checking of the area was safe for the rest of the body to follow.
It seemed ok as Bruce and Genie watched with great interest the spectacle of long legs following the path of the big toe deeper into the water and then seeing Wendy moving into a sitting position.


Bruce kept staring at the young woman lowering her upper body which meant it was getting closer to their position, creating somewhat the illusion in his mind that those parts grew showing the more erotic parts in increasing detail.
The huge amount of pubic hair made her already gigantic genitals look even bigger, like a huge cave. Then he craned his neck higher to see the most massive naked tits he’d ever see, only 2nd to the covered ones of his captor and each bigger in length than any woman he met back home in the US. Wendy’s baggy/roomie upper body clothing had always masked her bosom.
“Eyes right here, sweety”, Genie said which startled Bruce out of his trance and focused on a Genie who had already taken of some clothes. She appeared not to mind being completely naked as she took off her bra. Bruce was amazed that his fiancée didn’t mind displaying her naked body to someone who was a stranger or even their warden.


By now Wendy's body was completely in the water only her head, shoulders and the top of her boobs were above the water.
“I just left your suitcase with your clothes in it near the carrier, suit up and enjoy the water, the temperature is just good.”, Wendy said with a calmer more satisfying look, the hot water and lotion were taking effect on her body.
Wendy was looking at Genie with a slanted eye and checked how beautiful her body was, not just her face. It made her feel slightly uncomfortable as she thought back to how insignificant she felt compared to her friends when standing next to them in the shower after volleyball practice.
“No need, I think I will swim like this”, Genie said.
“You want me to get naked too or should I get my swimming pants”, Bruce asked.
“You decide my dear”, Genie said as she suddenly jumped into the water.
Her boyfriend was stunned by her bravado, he had only seen that before when she had a few drinks. To be safe he walked around the narrow corner of the cage to get to his suit and undressed himself and put on a swim short.
When he was ready, he took a good look at water and so huge space of its was being taken by the intern’s flesh above it swam his woman Genie.
Seeing this made him so anxious and aroused that he couldn’t take it any longer and with a sudden burst of speed, he dove in the water like a cannonball.


SPLASH!!


Wendy was amused by the cute minor impact that splash had as if a small doll fell into the water in combination that Bruce acted as if he was a massive cannonball making a huge impact which from Wendy’s perspective made only a slightly less insignificant splash. Bruce swam quickly to his girlfriend who tried to race him, but Bruce quickly caught up as they drew closer to Wendy’s upper body and breast. The three were started to get increasingly relaxed as the chemicals in the water seep into their bodies until it reached a point, which made Wendy go through a semi-dream state thinking back at what occurred in the morning.

The last growth session ended in a male, a young boy named Jason Voorhees, growing around 3 times his size before her eyes behind the glass. His smaller girlfriend ran towards him.


The festivities were going in the growth accelerator room as loves ones hugged each other and others for the success of this trial run.
Judy was swung around, hugged, and eventually kissed, being carefully and yet forcefully rough handled by this now hulk of a man.

“I’m so happy for you, Jason. You look really great.”, Judy said as she surprised her 25-foot-tall boyfriend by extending her arms to wrap them behind his much thicker neck with more force than ever before.
His parents looked from the background with great joy and at the same time, his mother couldn’t wait to hug her little boy, who now looked as he instantly became a man.
This was the final growth process for today, next week would be another session, with Mr. and Mrs. Voorhees, 2 others, and probably Judy.


Sam and Scarlet were overseeing it from a distance.

“No Scarlet, stay here, let your sister and Jason have this moment”, Sam said.


“Ah, mom, I won’t hurt him, he is stronger now”, Scarlet said.


Those were nice family moments as Wendy reviewed these scenes in her head with some kindred emotion. It had already been several months since she had physical contact with the outside world. For a moment a brief moment, though she was fed up with that life and finally found happiness/motivation in this incredible place to move forward, good memories appeared to the surface.


Alas somewhere else in the Hive, there were others, that didn’t have a great time that day. As we ventured through the darker corridors, in a barely lit room….


“Leave him alone”, Stacy yelled as she banged on the plexiglass with both her fist of one of the wall’s weird complexions she found herself in. 


The next part will be a direct continuation of the last part of this chapter.
Click on this link for a fun trailer.
https://www.deviantart.com/barrowman2012/art/The-Mysterious-Island-Trailer-2-891025145

 

Chapter 24 - Relaxation and Torture - Part 2 by Barrowman

Chapter 24 - Relaxation and Torture? - Part 2
Alas somewhere else in the Hive, there were others, …… others…that didn’t have a great time that day. As we ventured through the darker corridors, the cold winds passed through into a barely lit room….

“Leave him alone”, Stacy yelled as she banged on the plexiglass with both her fists on one of the wall’s weird complexions she found herself in. Her anger and concern were directed at the feminine but the huge threatening right hand of Dr. Sarah Ming who was transporting her lover with a tight grip into another room of the same strange structure. This contraption consisted of 5 cube-like rooms in total with one in the center that bordered on the four others, each with the dimensions of 6 by 6 by 6 meters (20 feet). All of them were completely made of see-through plexiglass, had their own light installations. The structure itself seemed to be placed on a huge plateau near the kitchen counter from which the surface was at a greater height.

Stacy’s husband found himself dropped in the center cube room positioned in the exact center and then saw Dr. Ming’s right hand move upwards as it quickly departed the room and closed the ceiling lid shut.
In the left cube there were a group of men in orange shirts and in the other cube in front were some women in orange clothing and in the last room…. Stacy couldn’t believe her eyes just as Paul did… there were some reptilians… they seemed like the extinct raptors they had seen in sci-fi movies.
The people who looked up could see Dr. Ming’s annoyed face as she looked from above down at them with piercing eyes.
Slowly the anxiety grew with increasing speed as Paul somewhat thought he got the idea what this experiment was about and then turned his head in the direction of his wife with a sad look that said, “I don’t know if this will end well”.
Stacy looked at him confused, but also some subtle feeling of dread started to creep into her huge body as her brain was processing some possible outcomes.


The three men in orange overalls were arguing among themselves, until a huge arm cast a shadow on them only to see the giant hand of the mad scientist removing the invisible-colored wall, sliding it upwards. Now with the whole plexiglass wall between Dr. Ming’s index finger and thumb, there was nothing separating the three savage-looking men from our Canadian friend, Paul Lacrouix.


As the giant doctor dropped the plexiglass just next to the structure, the loud sound of the weight making contact with the table surface seemed to trigger the men out of their trance and start advancing menacingly with increasing speed towards Paul.


Above the kitchen counter, the modern cages were filled with audiences, looking with great anticipation how this upcoming skirmish would unfold.
One of the women in the other room, was cheering the men on, as she chanted violent words and banged her hands at the walls that. This caught Paul’s attention for a moment and he got a better look at them. They appeared to be much taller than the men, the smaller more vocal one was a chubby black-haired woman with brown eyes from Latin descent, and quite taller one had dark-brown hair, long face with very dark soulless eyes that gave him an even more uncomfortable feeling.


“It is a good thing that wall is still there”, Paul said to himself as he now turned his gaze on the more immediate threat.


The three-strong aggressive-looking men now crossed the border between their rooms as Paul, who took on a fighting stance, was ready to stand his ground.


Two of the men started to quickly circle around and move to the left and right side of their target, surrounding him. Paul now had a small window of time to see his opponents clearly and studied their features and behavior. The man who didn’t move to the sides looking straight at him, had blue eyes, big forehead as his long brown hair was combed. He had piercing eyes, a mustache, and a light beard and seemed to act like the leader of the gang. The one on the left had his black hair combed backward, and was wearing rectangle glasses with oval edges. The last one on the right looked the most normal, with a round face, thin brown hair, and little bald parts. If Paul had to guess their age and sizes, they all seemed in their late thirties, and around 6 feet plus tall.


His concentration returned to the person in front of him as the Red-haired man started to run at him and then swung his right fist at him. Paul dodged the fist and then uppercuts the man hard on his chin which causes this adversary to fall on his knees and then land face down on the floor.
The other two were already near him beyond his vision and before he could react, he was bodychecked to the ground and the other run towards his head and started kicking him in the stomach.


He blocked some of them with his hands and stand up to fight again.
His wife was getting very upset seeing him struggle and started to violently hit the glass with her fist.
He was relatively holding his own and the spectators above noticed that and the good doctor decided it was time to raise the stakes by removing the wall where the women resided.


The 2 men backed off a little, taking the time trying to heal and get their energy back, while Paul was focusing on the two women of 11 and 13 feet tall approaching him. The knocked-out man, fully came to his senses and was standing up.
Stacy started to quickly hit the wall much harder and also started kicking it, but she couldn’t get a dent in it.
A tired Paul was now also trying to buy time to get as much strength and energy back as he could.He was trying to focus evenly on all 5 of them but as the seconds went by, he focused more on the fresher larger women, who had probably more physical strength. It was somewhat distracting that he would have to fight these women seriously. Also, out of the corner of his eyes, he could see the raptors behind the wall and wondered when the cold giantess doctor would allow them to participate.Because of the distractions and his fatigue, he was not fast enough to dodge both the men who came charging from behind.


One of them held him tight as the 11-foot woman stepped towards him and started beating him. Her punches felt like that of a strong man.
“Don’t hit him too hard, I want him to be conscious when I have my fun with him”, the tallest person in that room said and turned in the direction of Stacy with a sadistic smile.


Paul’s wife was getting more desperate of seeing and hearing this and now rage was starting to build up in her huge body.
She now kicked at the wall harder and suddenly a few cracks started to show in the wall, but only Stacy noticed this. She gave her legs some rest and moved closer to the wall and started banging on it with both fists at once, hitting as hard and violently as she could with loud moaning sounds accompanying it.


“Maybe it is time to let his mate join in on this group session or remove his assailants”, Dr. Ming’s assistant asked.
“I think you are right, the subject is starting to lose consciousness.”, Dr. Ming said. Dr. Ming seemed to feel bad and found that Paul’s bravery and determination deserved a helping hand.


While doctor and assistant were discussing their next action, beneath their huge looming shadows, A desperate Stacy was ramming harder against the glass, harder… and harder, as the biggest woman and two men were smiling with malevolence at her when they were increasingly hurting her husband. They turned their heads again to fully focus on their wounded prey. This made the increasingly desperate woman even more violent against the invisible obstacle standing in her way as now some clearly visible cracks occurred into the glass volume, which became more numerous as the barrage of fists relentlessly connected with the weakening glass.
“I don’t think she will need our help doctor and these worthless fools don’t even notice it yet”, Lyn said.
As the doctor’s assistant said that, some members of the group were starting the notice something as they heard Stacy’s fists hitting the wall was starting to make a different sound and they all stopped their violent activities. The shock came on their faces, as they saw too many cracks to count and suddenly some parts of the glass flying towards them.


It was now only a matter of seconds before the 15-foot furious giantess would enter their room. Stacy put her two hands in the small hole she created, curled her fingers to the sides, getting a better grip, and put an enormous amount of force on it. As if she was removing a curtain, the angered blond ripped the hole wide open which made a terrible cracking high-pitched sound.


Cuts were made on her hands, but she didn’t care. Her focus was on her husband lying wounded on the ground.
Paul slowly looked up why they stopped their assault on him and turned his face in the same direction his stunned attackers were focusing on. He could see the top of his wife’s head with both arms fully stretched out coming through a huge space where there was once an invisible immovable wall between them, there was little left of that separation. As the woman lifted her head, the injured man saw sadness in her face directed towards him. Then her facial expression turned to something he had never seen before, full of anger and hate. For a brief moment, it gave him the chills but figured that his wife's anger was directed at the delinquent group and felt satisfaction as he saw fear in most of his assailants.
Her loud hard footsteps were increasing per time interval as she quickly caught up to her first target, the cocky 11-foot woman, who was closed and blocked her path.


Stacy drew a low punch with her right arm towards her face, but her smaller opponent ducked on time and quickly returned with a full force gut punch and connected flawlessly.


To the astonishment of both women, it didn’t seem to faze Stacy as much as they both expected it, but the astonishment only lasted a millisecond for the bigger woman as her returned state of rage was accompanied by her right-hand fist landing with enormous speed and force on the top of the shorter woman’s head, causing massive paralyzing damage.


Stacy didn’t care and kicked her very hard beneath her breast with her knee sending the woman flying several meters back in the direction of her group.


The woman was knocked out. Everybody was in shock at how much damage was done to an enormously skilled and experienced fighter.


One of the men quickly got closer and said, “Angie, hey, Angie wake up!”.


“I don’t think Ms. Rodriquez will get up for at least half an hour”, the man with the glasses said.


“Shut up, Dave”, the man said.


Stacy looked up and gave an aggressive look at the 2 giantesses watching, the angered defiant facial features were clearly meant for Dr. Sarah Ming.The 13-foot woman walked slowly towards the man who was first knocked down as she saw him slowly recover. “Tone, honey, can you get up, we have to come with a plan to take that big bitch down quickly”, the 13-foot woman said taking Stacy’s pause as an opportunity to think out the best course of action.


Anthony, still a little groggy, looked around to assess what has been happening in his absence. Seeing the huge frame of his longtime partner, then looking at Randy bent over Angelina who was laying completely unconscious on the ground and finally seeing the guy who KOd him conscious but in a battered state.


As the man’s hand rubbed his bruised chin he looked further around for “that big bitch” his partner told him about. He saw broken glass at one side and then the wife of the guy they targeted, who was now with them in the center room as he quickly deduced what had happened.
“What the….Michelle did!?.......”,


“Yeah, it is exactly what you think has happened, she got Angie real good, but I can easily take her, that skank has no fighting skills”, The 13-foot woman said.


“I’m sure you can, but just to be safe let the others be a good distraction for you, I want 100% guarantee we get this right”, the guy named Anthony said.


The man started to look upwards because he was now curious what she was looking at and then he saw it.

The doctor's bubbly assistant and Dr. Ming’s extended arm aimed towards the handle of the wall, ready to slide out the only object that kept the hungry raptors from coming into the center cube.
The Asian giantess held her hand back on standby as he and Stacy watched, maybe they had some influence, Tony thought. He turned his gaze straight back at Stacy as she also lowered her head looking straight with piercing eyes back at him and his woman partner, not even giving the two possible smaller male distractions in front of her a glance of attention.
He knew there was little time left to come up with a plan and whispered something to Michelle.

“We have to defeat her, that oversized broad above us was ready to remove the wall that kept these mangy lizards away if that other broad didn’t put up her a boss bitch face, Anthony said.


Stacy was moving forward towards her husband so to see if he was doing well enough and bumped into the two child-size men, who were trying to block her path, with her knee and foot aside as if they weren’t there.
That was Michelle’s cue to go straight towards the center to meet Stacy head-on with intent to severely hurt the slightly taller woman.
A big fight erupted between the two giantesses as Stacy aggressively launched some fists at her, but her punches were easily blocked by her far more experienced adversary.


After a few blocks, Michelle came in closer and let out some rapid hard punches in her stomach and face. Stacy could do little to stop these assaults from connecting. Unlike her previous opponent’s fist, the ones from this 13-foot woman hurt enough that she had to back away a few steps.
Michelle seems to get the upper hand and dealt some good blows to Stacy and was confident. Stacy wasn’t trained in fighting and her straight punches and wide swings missed her biggest target of today.


“What’s the matter bitch, I’m too fast for you?”, Michelle taunted her frustrated opponent.


Poor Stacy just couldn’t keep up with the pacing.


Anthony was feeling relieved and then satisfied with how Michelle was handling herself. Relieved as he knew no one else in the room was capable to take on this 15-foot woman, even with all four of them combined it would be a huge task. Satisfied, as it brought back memories of how they tortured a woman back home in the States when they were still free to do as they pleased.
Coincidence would have it that Michelle was having the same thoughts as her increased perceived dominance in this battle was turning her into a state of ecstasy.


Suddenly a hard kick to her stomach woke her up from her delusional state as she didn’t notice that her body couldn’t keep up anymore her movements became a little slower.


Michelle could not dodge every swing now and had to block more and more punches and her own punches were starting to get blocked and the few that connected were far less damaging than before.


To her dismay, her adversary didn’t seem to have that much damage, as her overconfidence had let her believe.
The 13-foot woman was getting more tired and Stacy’s punches were starting the increasingly hurt Michelle’s arms. Her stamina and sharpness were slowly being reduced as her punches were weak to the point she could not raise her arms anymore.


Stacy on the other hand got more aggressive as the horrible taunts of her opponent had fueled her rage more.

Stacy punched so hard with rage, that one of Michelle’s arm-bone cracked as she manage to block a punch with her last strength......
A scream could be heard, “Ahhh, you broke my arm you… b”, Michelle said as another hard swing from the side hit her jaw so hard which resulted in bone-shattering….. Her jaw was also broken.

The once arrogant women screamed in pain and fear.


Stacy kept hitting her in the face as Michelle's body gave up and fell down.


“You and your thugs will never hurt my Paul again”, Stacy said.


It didn’t stop there as the woman full of rage ripped her clothes off and started using her nails to scratch Michelle’s face and body, leaving bloody claw marks over different areas of the body.


Stacy began her final assault when she put her hands together forming one fist and slamming with great force against her skull, blood spatters got on her face, then a second time,…


“That is quite enough of that you oversized bitch, step away from her or your boyfriend is gonna get it, capisce”, Tony said.


To her surprise, the guy her husband knocked down at the beginning of this situation was holding her wounded husband hostage, hiding behind him with a knife at his throat, threatening to slice it if Stacy came any closer.


Stacy was so caught up in the moment stood still, worried for her husband’s safety and angry at herself for letting it happen.
“I’m so sorry honey I….”, Stacy said as Paul immediately interrupted.

“You have nothing to be sorry about,…. You were awesome…….Are you so afraid of women now….coward!”, Paul said.
“Keep it up, you have no idea in what position you and your whore wife are in. We are allowed to hurt you in every way we see fit, by the Goddess”, Anthony said.


Stacy looked at the man with disgust, then a fraction of a second upward with an angry look then back at Tony with a more neutral look.


“That is right baby, don’t expect sympathy from…..

Suddenly a huge shadow appeared behind him. It was Lyn Minmey’s huge hand, with her huge thumb top holding her middle finger at bay, ready to release her finger on Tony.


Tony was startled as the finger was so close which resulted in him loosening his grip a little distracted. Paul felt that windows of opportunity and ripped free from the man and moved out of the way quickly so Lyn could without restraints lunch her huge middle finger at the delinquent’s body. In a fraction of a second, he realized he misinterpreted the wife’s change from anger to a calm state and that hand did not belong to Dr. Ming.

BAM!!!!!!,… the hard nail surface connected to his chest which sent him flying hard across the room until hitting a wall and then fell with a sickening thud on the floor. Now he was knocked out for good.


That is what you get for playing dirty. Lyn said with a smile.


The couple was looking around at the bodies and kicked the heads of the bodies closest to them. It appeared they were not moving and at a minimum knocked out could for at least a few hours.


Now that nothing stood in their way, Paul and Stacy were moving towards each other as fast as they could and Paul hugged her leg and was getting in a squatted position the lift her man up like a small child.


“Come here you, you wonderful man you”, Stacy said, happy to see him alive.“I was so scared for you”, Stacy said, seeing his injuries, as she let her emotions go and tears were flowing.


Dr.Ming and her assistant were discussing this outcome.


“Do we still need the raptors?”, Ms. Minmey asked.


Chapter 25 - Mythos by Barrowman
Author's Notes:


Chapter 22 - Mythos

“The history of the giants from Mesopotamia”, a guest speaker from the University of Austin said in a college presentation center at the Erasmus University at Rotterdam. 


A College room was full of eager students attending this lecture and one medical student, in particular, was extra excited in following this presentation. 


It was her third time at this lecture off alternative ideas by the same speaker. The previous one was about Amazon women and speculation of their size and lifestyle and some circumstantial evidence of their existence.


The first one was about the same topic as this history lesson was and the red-haired girl was slowly mesmerized and she wasn’t sure if the cause was the topic itself or the interesting-looking speaker who spoke with such passion and conviction, Professor Jack Petersen. 


But it encouraged her enough to attend his future lectures again when the option was presented and planned to ask him some questions going in deeper through those interesting subject matters of history, mythology, and science. 


“These legendary giants were believed to have lived three centuries ago, some older civilizations even before that time period have made mentions of giants in their myths, and as time passed many slightly different versions of the stories were told. 

An interesting theory was presented after some researchers and archeologists claimed to have found evidence that not only were they bigger than many believed. In fact, some stories told that some were around 20 to 30 feet tall, that is 10 meters. 

A very ancient stone tablet with old text written on it was found which they spoke about their leaving and when they would return to the world.


Just like the older Mesopotamians and according to their calendar I believe that someday around 1900 and 2050 The Giants will reappear on this Earth. We as species should look forward to that moment as these beings could hold a lot of wisdom in many facets and could greatly enrich our lives.


“Wow, Giants among us, wouldn’t that be interesting.”, Wendy thought loud.


“That seems more like a fantasy story, Mr. Petersen”, Some man said among the crows with an expensive-looking suit who was seated way the back. 


Professor Petersen looked in the crowd trying to locate the spot where the disapproving opinion came from and recognized him.


“Ah, it seems we have a guest from the Smithsonian Institute who followed me all the way to Rotterdam. Still trying to actively derail and cover-up archeologist findings of the history of giants”, the professor said.

 

“Just keeping an eye out that you don’t go too far with your stories and ideas, corrupting these minds of innocent young impressionable people.”, the man said.


“It’s this guy again, Linda. He was also constantly interrupting the previous lecture about the giant amazon women. I almost forgot about him because the topic itself and the professor’s told it in such an interesting way.”, Wendy said.


Linda saw her friend getting annoyed as the man in her eyes tried to belittle the professor with intentionally weak arguments and then stood up.


“We young people can think for ourselves, Mr…., what is your name?”, Wendy asked.


“I’m Mr. Lawrence Quinton, liaison of the Smithsonian Institute, when it comes to history, we are the authority and guardians of what is true or not. These so-called giants were 7 feet tall at best and the average person was much smaller back then, there is nothing special about them.


Wendy was about to argue more.


“And that concludes this history lesson, I’m Jack Petersen, and thank you for listening.”, the professor said.


After concluding his long passionate speech, the class stormed out as their hunger for food got the better of them.

The man from the “Smithsonian Institute” walked out in a calm arrogant manner as Wendy's eyes followed him until he was out of sight and she was sure he was gone.


“You go ahead, Linda, I want to ask the professor some questions. 


“Alright, don’t take too long with your date”, The much taller Linda said teasingly to her much smaller friend as she departed the room. 


Wendy walked towards him and as she came nearer the young student of the Erasmus University was more in aww is he was over 6 feet tall and good-looking to her for an older guy.


“Miss de Vries, I’m surprised at seeing you at this lecture with a topic you have already been to in a previous lecture. 


“I was very captivated by your speech about the existence of certain mythical creatures like Titans and gods of ancient Greece Professor Petersen. Is there a possibility that giants are still somewhere in existence on this world and where they went”, the young student asked in a curious, but humble manner? 


Jack looked at this curious young woman with a warm smile.


“Here let me show you an interesting picture on the screen.”, The professor told.


What was shown on the view screen captivated Wendy immediately?


“This is Gilgamesh from the Babylonian old legends and positioned around him were smaller warriors, horses, and maids worshipping him.

If we look at the size of smaller people and take into account the average size they had back then, we can estimate from this comparison that he was around 40 feet tall… That’s around 13 meters tall. Making him much taller than the popular belief that he had an estimated height of 5.5 meters…. Can you imagine a creature like that walking among us, miss de Vries?”, the professor said.


The more she stared at the beautiful piece of art, the more she felt a heat rising in her body. The picture of the handsome colossal man gave her an increasing amount of arousal.


“What’s happening to me, I can’t control myself as her clothes fell off !!, getting hot”, the sophomore said.


A moist mist surrounded her, turning thicker, and a hot water feeling was surrounding her naked body as the sweat steadily came out on to the surface of her skin to counteract the increasing temperature her was exuberating. 


Wendy was getting more sensual vibes as the touches of four small arms and hands were enough to tip the scales from composure (as all obstacles were removed)to losing control which triggered her own hands to follow their lead and started to slowly lower her right hand beneath the water in the direction of her private parts. Once the appendix arrived her fingers moved along sensually across different moist parts accompanied by subtle moaning sounds. Wendy was pleasing herself. 


The American couple ceased at trying to squeeze and caress her nipples as they sank deeper underwater making it harder for Bruce and Genie to continue and climbed up the upper half of her huge breast, so they would stay above water, and we're curious to see that even with her closed eyes, the giantess’s facial features gave away. 


She opened her eyes and realized she had a flashback-mixed in a daydream, the chemicals in the water and frolicking of the tiny couple with each other and her body must have caused her flashback to turn into a strange but enjoying erotic dream. 


Suddenly the doorbell was ringing. “O shit, I forgot about my appointment with Ms. Janssen”, Wendy said startled as her wild reaction caused some waves that pushed the pair away.


“Sorry about that, Mr. McKenzie and Ms. Genie.”, I’m going to see who that is”, Wendy said in a hurry to get out of the bathtub.


The 2 captives were reminded again how fast these giants could move, as the enormous mass of their handler moved like lightning upwards in a standing position followed by immediately running towards her clothing in the other room.


The intern dressed up with haste until she found herself sufficiently presentable to answer the door. 


“Who is it?!”, Wendy still asked knowing the answer.


“It’s Ms. Janssen, We had a meeting scheduled at your apartment”, Ms. Janssen said.


The cleaned-up woman opened her apartment door and saw her new teacher wasn’t alone as she was accompanied by Elsa and Dr. Braunn.


“Welcome to my humble abode”, Wendy tried to sound confident as if she was fully prepared.


“Hi Wendy, we have already met before briefly, my name is Femke, Femke Janssen and I will be your teacher for all your physical training program”, Ms. Janssen said as she shook Wendy’s smaller hand.


“I hope she is ready for it”, Elsa said with a subtle jab.


“The council thinks she is sufficiently ready”, Helga said with a tiny hint of dismay in her facial features.


“Those simpletons have n…..”, Elsa said caught off midsentence.


“Well, I have the final say in this, who is ready enough or not and I agree with the council’s assessment of this fine young lady”, Ms. Janssen said.


“I’m so grateful and honored to get this promotion, looking forward to many new lessons and projects I will receive. Thank you”, Wendy said.


“You’ve earned this, Wendy. You are very well mannered, talented and a hard worker”, Helga said proudly as she stepped forward.


Here you are, your keycard has been updated, and check your phone, the files are on your Ydrassil Operating System.”, Helga said. 


Wendy did just that and looked at “Nieuwe bestanden(‘new files’ in Dutch)” and saw a folder named ‘habitats’ and clicked on them.

“Wow!”, Wendy said as she had scrolled through countless different habitats with different names. The ones that stood out were the Roman-Greek-habitat, Jurassic habitat, Amazon Western 1950 habitat, Swimming Penn habitat, and Combat training habitat.


“These names look cool and sound like exciting places to visit”, Wendy said as these habitats piqued her curiosity enormously.


“You can go visit these places under the supervision of my daughter and Cindy or another senior staffer like Ms. Janssen and me.”, Helga said.


“I recommend the Roman-Greek-Habitat, a wonderful place to get relaxed”, Ms. Janssen said.


“If Wendy does well in the special training exercises”, Elsa cut in before her instructor could elaborate on some of the mentioned habitats in detail


“We will be spending a lot more time in teaching you how to move with stealth around on the Island or in the water that is part of the many other elaborate physical and mental training”


“How is your project coming along, are Bruce and Genie happy to be in your care,”, Helga asked.


Wendy was a bit unprepared for that question and replied, “Yes, we took a refreshing bath together and watched some interesting media that was available from the Hive’s database.”, the young intern said.


“Don’t panic, my visit was meant to give you your new card and congratulate you, not to judge you”, Helga said calmly.


“Where are they now, Wendy?”, Elsa eagerly asked.


The Red-haired giantess turned her head around in de direction of the bathroom as that gesture seemed enough for Helga’s oldest daughter to quickly move towards that suggested location where the couple still laid afloat in a somewhat relaxed state in the lukewarm water.


Because of the low water stand, they couldn’t see and hear over the huge wall-like sides of the bathtub while Elsa moved towards them until a huge shadow loomed over them. Not panicking under the assumption that it was their trusted handler, they suddenly got anxious when seeing the huge young blond teenager extend her hands toward them.


“Let me take a look at you little tiny man”, Elsa said holding Bruce in her right fist, with prying eyes at Bruce’s physique.


“You don’t look as good as my Hercules, but for the likes of her, you are probably sufficient.”, Elsa said in a softer tone that couldn’t be heard by the others in the living room.


Wendy’s male pet wasn’t focused on the blond giantess words and his gaze was occupied with scanning her body parts and mostly her face as his eyes got somewhat lost in her pair of massive blue eyes.


Genie still in the water, overheard Elsa talking, and the sentence, “but for the likes of her” resonated in her brain, in doubt if she meant Wendy or her. At that moment this was more important to her than the left hand of the oversized blond bimbo that was reaching out to her. Now in her grasp, Genie was moved up at the same height level as her boyfriend.


“Your teeny-tiny woman seems upset, she is still cute though, maybe my man-pet can have fun with her”, Elsa said.


“Leave my Genie alone”, Bruce said with a stern face.


“Both of you are very brave, talking like that to me, I should definitely introduce my pet to Wendy’s pets”, Elsa said with a faint smile.


Elsa quickly put the two of them in her breast pocket as she could hear her mother approaching impatiently and annoyed.


The youngest person in the room then turned around seeing her bigger mother already with a carrier cage in her left hand and the right arm and open hand extended towards her daughter making a clear gesture.


“Alright mom, here you are”, Elsa said as she reluctantly presented her passengers.


“Let us depart so Femke can have her private conversation with Wendy”, Helga said.


“Wendy, you won’t mind if I take my friends Bruce and Genie with me for a lunch, my daughter here will join you later on your training exercises, isn’t that right Elsa”, Helga said.


“Thank you, guys, for this wonderful day, I enjoyed myself”, Wendy said as they passed by her in the carrier cage and said their goodbyes. 


As the door closed, Ms. Janssen walked closer to Wendy and said, “Shall we sit down at the table and get to business, Wendy?”


The intern complied and anxiously await what this discussion would entail as she saw the 80-foot-tall brunette instructor getting out her tablet from her pocket and putting it on the table.


The Dimensions of this tablet were height 120 inches, width 72 inches, depth 3.6 inches, which to her perception equaled the 10-inch tablet she had with her when arriving on the Island. The weight of 5.5 kilograms felt lighter than 500 grams. 


What appeared on screen was a text file meant for the young giantess to read.


“You probably had this conversation in short with the council, but here on this tablet, you will find their points explained in more detail. 


I hope you will agree with this contract, it is a chance of a lifetime which not many people earn, let alone a newcomer and outsider. “, Femke said.


The young adult read all points carefully and with great satisfaction at the part of enormous amount places she was allowed to see, some alone and some under supervision. The monthly salary and amounts of bonuses for certain assignments.


Wendy read the contract through, only the last part she had some questions about.


“The Hunt”, Wendy read out loud, an activity she heard more frequently through the corridors around her local area since her audience with the council.


Femke pressed on the “+”-button and a whole explanation rolled out on screen.


The promoted intern diligently read further through the enormous amount of text making sure if it was acceptable enough to warrant all the perks she read beforehand.


Chapter 26 - Things are set in motion by Barrowman

Chapter 23 - Things are set in motion. 

Judy, Roy, and Mark were taking some furniture from the second floor. These were bigger than they were used to but managed to carry with them taking each a corner of the same side and 17-foot Judy on the other side who had little trouble. 


“Thanks for helping us”, Judy said. 



“No problem, Judy, we are happy to help you and your family”, Roy said. 



“Back in New York, I helped some friends with several housing movements so I have some experience. I hope we can be of help, with our limited strength, at least compared to you guys”, Mark said. 



“Don’t worry about that Mr. Steiner, my mom likes and respects you and so do I and my little sister.”, Judy said. 


“Glad I can be of some use. Your mother, boyfriend, or Scarlet would be of greater help in this.”, off-duty deputy Steiner said. 



“Alas Samantha can barely fit in here anymore”, Roy said looking annoyed at his underling. 



“Besides, Mom and Jason are moving all the stuff from downstairs with a specially designed trailer for moving a substantial amount of stuff.”, Judy said 



“My little sister isn’t allowed in the house either for obvious reasons.”, Judy said.



“Ahh, why not big sis, I want to help too now that I’m big and strong”, Scarlet said just standing next to the house staring with her huge eyes through the second-floor window. 



As long as you don’t try to come inside and don’t lean on the house or it will collapse thanks to your multiple tons of weight. 



“Let me help you guys”, Scarlet said. 



“It doesn’t fit through that window, Scarlet”, Judy said raising her voice.



No moment sooner a huge hand tried to force its way through the relatively narrow space of the window opening. Squeezing wood sounds were made as the muscles of the huge girl’s hand ripped a wider opening into the wooden frame as her fingers spread out making the space wider. 



The hand, then the rest of her arm could now fully enter the hallway as masses of flesh passed by the two strong men, the spreading fingers pushing them aside and simultaneously picking up the furniture with ease. 



“Easy there, don’t put too much force on your grip, Scarlet”, Roy said



Scarlet grabbed the furniture piece with ease and was pulling it towards the window in, a to her, careful enough pace. 



But to Judy, it was a little too fast-paced as she had to increase her speed to keep up.



“Not so rough, slow down!”, Judy yelled



Judy was now just hanging on until she was close to the window opening and had to quickly let go as the younger sister pulled it through the window outside at her position holding the couch without effort at chest height around 34 feet off the ground.  



“You almost pulled me out of the window and could have seriously hurt me, you stubborn brat”, Judy said.



“O sorry, I didn’t know I was going too fast, little big sister, tee hee.”, Scarlet said proudly.



“Just be careful next time.”, Judy said.



“Hey sis? mom and Jason are already gone with their bags and I can see them walking from here and I can even see our new big house from here. Being big is so cool and fun, everything is so small now, tee hee.”



“They are walking with all that heavy stuff all the way up there?”, Mark said.



“You are seriously still surprised…, have you not got used yet to seeing their new size? Their increased strength that comes with it is not hard to imagine”, Roy said.



“That distance was already much shorter for them around, than for you and I. Sam more than doubled her height and Jason is around 3 times his previous size. I think they will manage”, Roy said.



On the other side of town, Jason and Sam Parker were conversing with each other mainly over their new dimensions and how Twin Peaks seems much smaller than before.



Sam and Jason just arrived at their destination.



“Well Jason, what do you think”, Sam said



“Hmmmm, the house is certainly bigger than your old home Ms. Parker, but to me, it looks the same size, maybe even smaller”, Jason said. 



“I see what you mean kid, I got the same feeling and my old residence just doesn’t feel like the same spacious home it used to be, so small and cramp now like the apartments in Ismaning.



This is something I still have to get used to, I don’t feel any bigger or different, just that this town is shrunk… not even that, it is like a whole different town. The only thing hinting that this is our town is that the locations of buildings and people are the same. Smaller people with the same name attached to them.”, Sam said.



Jason noddingly agreed in silence. Indeed, the whole town of Twin Peaks just had drastically changed overnight for them both. From his perspective it was an even bigger change as his absolute and more importantly relative growth was a factor higher, experiencing an even bigger shrinkage of his surroundings than the matriarch of the Parker family.



“Only my eldest will have the same experience in town and our old home. So, this residence in front of us will still be as huge to her as it was before meaning our new home will be much bigger for her… maybe even overwhelmingly more”, Sam said.



“I won’t even fit in my own home anymore.”, Jason said.



“Speaking of own homes and my daughter. I talked about that topic with your parents and the leaders of our town and they agreed that you two will get your own home.”, Ms. Parker said.



Caught off guard, these words left the now largest male of Twin Peaks speechless and surprised for a few moments. 



“Does… does Judy know about this, ma’am?”, Jason said.



“No, not yet and you can do the honors of telling her when she arrives here.


I hope my big strong son in law will take good care of my Judy and don’t go starting to bully your parents or your schoolmates”, 



Jason was still processing what the off-duty Sherriff was offering and when it finally sunk in that it meant living independently with Judy in their own home, he answered,



“I will take care and protect Judy and I would never bully my parents”, Jason said.



Samantha smiled at that answer, “that is good enough for me, young man”, Sam said and winked back at him.


The head of the Parker family was delighted to see this new more confident Jason.


“Hello there you two, I almost didn’t recognize you.” A man said breaking their conversation as he came out of the home to greet them, it was Terrence. 




Sam fast-paced towards them and lifted him and give him a kiss on the cheeks. You were such a big man and I didn’t recognize you either with you being less tall now. 



“I’m still the same, it is you who has grown. 



Then the man turned his gaze towards Jason.


“Is that really you Jason?”, The man said.



“Yes Mr. Twain”, Jason said. 



“My you have really grown. You were half my size yesterday and now look at you.”, the 14-foot Terence said.



“Yes, he is impressive, isn’t he? My big son in law.”, Sam said



Jason couldn’t suppress the increasing amount of blushing reaching more parts of his face at the words of the mother of his love interest. 



His awkward moment was interrupted as the rest of the family started to pour out of the house, first the children followed by his 35-foot-tall wife Darla. Who looked smaller than before, but was still an impressive woman to behold from Jason’s and Sam‘s angle. 



She bent over to greet her guest properly. “Hi there Sherriff, this new greater size suits your strong character better, and Jason, what a tall handsome man you have become.”, Terrence's wife said kindly.



She pinched his cheeks as she did before when seeing this little eight feet boy. “Sorry, old habits. Little boy Jason has left Twin Peaks and, in his place, a grown man appeared”, Darla said.  



The children came forward toward Jason and checked him out. He was a little taller than them, but they had more mass and that made the children curious.



“Mom, Jason is taller than me and…., but he looks so thin”, the daughter said.



“I think I’m still much stronger than you, Jason”, The son said.



“Well, he is not lame like you, Lonny, and I don’t mind that is bigger than before, he still cute come here you”, The daughter said as she gave Judy’s boyfriend a hug that even in his new 25-foot form felt in strength to be on par with a Polar Bear hugging his old 8 feet form. Unlike that the Polar Bear, there was well-meaning and care behind it.



“Thank you, Diana, I like you too… ”, Jason said.



“Mind your strength, little princess.. you can let him go now”, Darla said.



“O sorry, you are now hurt”, The daughter said with concern.



“Not at all, don’t worry about it kid”, Jason said.



After giving her children a stern look and seeing them react accordingly, Mrs. Twain looked around for the other expected guests.



“I see that your two daughters aren’t here with you.”, Darla said.



“They are busy moving some of our last stuff out of the house and will arrive soon, Mark and Roy are with them”,



“But do come inside your new home, many guests are eager to see you in the backyard”, Terence said.




Somewhere else in a certain apartment, many photos recent and old covered the walls of this room. From the huge wooden plateau, it looked more impressive as the people on it took their time to observe the spacious room full of interesting trinkets, paintings, photos and other stranger art work.



The man walked around and the woman was standing on her knees on a blue comfortable couch being captivated by all the large the decorations surrounding them.



Some pictures and paintings had familiar characters displayed on it. The blond woman with the glasses was familiar and was portrayed in many other pictures with other men next to her in scientist clothes, it seemed to be taken a very long time ago. The man studied these types of pictures with great interest.



The woman was more focused on the family-type pictures. Seeing her happy with 3 other guys in the photo, another showing her with a baby in her hands, and a more recent picture with the woman and 4 children in front of her, 2 of them she recognized immediately.



“Finding my wall decorations interesting, Mr. McKenzie, Ms. McAllen.”, A voice said from behind them.



The couple came out of their trance as they looked up behind them.


“They are nice looking paintings”, Bruce said as he saw the charming doctor with a building-sized tray cart next to her.



“You have lovely kids, Ms. Braunn”, Genie said.



“Thank you, these pictures contain good and bad memories, but all of them are treasure moments to me and again please call me Helga”, Dr. Braunn said.



The hostess picked up a tray with food and drinks on it that dwarfed in the palm of her hand as she put the item on the table and then sat down on a normal kitchen table chair made for her size. The fluidity of Helga’s movements, of such a gigantic goddess of woman, was still a breathtaking sight to behold for Bruce and Genie. 



“So, how have you been so far, everything all right. I take it you get along well with Ms. de Vries.”, Helga said.



Bruce was thinking about how to give the strategically the best answer, Genie acted more out of feelings and answered first.



“Yes, Ms. Wendy is a kind person a good person”, Genie said.



“Why are we here and when are we going to return to Ms. De Vries, did we do something wrong”, Bruce said.



Helga saw the couple suddenly getting anxious.



“Calm down, you here as my honorable guests for a family lunch. Wendy has some important assignments to fulfill and will probably be done in the early evening, so at the end of the day she shall return to you.”, Helga said.



“Femke also made a call to me just a few moments ago, telling me your handler is very pleased with you so far. Congratulations, this lunch with me and my family is your reward.”, Helga said.


The tension went down after the pair heard those words and their focus went back to beautifully prepared the lunch that was in front of them.



“Good, this is going to be an enjoyable day”, Helga said.



Suddenly very faint small tremors came from the hallway multiple giant footsteps could be heard getting louder. 




The attention of the 3 occupants in the Livingroom turned towards to hallway entrance. They saw Elsa emerged first recognized by beautiful blond hair and blue eyes, followed by the double pigtailed red-haired girl, then the dark blond-haired Brenda and finally the smallest of the Braunn family, Heidi Braunn. They were walking parallel behind from tallest to shortest which looked like the Dalton villains from the comic book series, Lucky Luke, and the running gage of their size difference between each other . I would be a comical sight for the normal sized guests if they weren’t so freakishly tall and intimidating.



“Ah, there you are my children now. As you can see, we have honored guests.” Helga said.



“Meet my four daughters, I think you already meat on some level before.”, Helga said.



Helga made subtle signs towards her eldest..



Elsa looked at them with neutrality and greeted them and then apologized for her behavior in Wendy’s room. 


“First my apologies, Mr. Bruce and Ms. Genie for my behavior earlier, my mother pointed out my mistakes like she always does, my name is Elsa nice to meet you”, Elsa said as she extended her pinky finger towards Bruce.



He shook the gigantic tip of her finger and the giant finger moved towards Genie who grabbed the huge appendix with 2 hands and tried to shake it. 



They were surprised at her more much more dignified behavior, but neither of them wanted to question it further and were just glad not to be threatened by this 64 foot (19.5 meters) teenager.



After that somewhat awkward interaction, it was now Glumdalclitch’s turn to say her ‘helloes’ and did it with the least intimidating method by just waving in the distance. 


“Hello Mr.McKenzie, hello Ms.McAllen it is nice to meet you”, The second largest daughter said.


The couple only met her and Brenda once before and very briefly when they were at Habitat 16, from what they had seen, they could assume she was more polite than her siblings and had a T-Rex for a pet.



As the trio was busy, the dark blond walked around the table to where the distance between Bruce and Genie and the edge was at its smallest and carefully stuck out her face towards as Glum was done with her greetings she took it as her cue to say “hello little people, I’m Brenda”, which startled the little man and woman.



They could feel the wind or her voice in their backs and when they turned around the closeness of her face and big eyes startled them even more. This girl was a prankster and started laughing. As she was about to extend both her hands towards them.



“Ok, that is enough Brenda, go sit it the other side of the table”, Helga said which in turn caused her second youngest daughter to immediately cease her actions.



“But I wanted to shake hands”, Brenda said.



Helga looked at her sternly and she complied. Her mother could see through her little pranks as Brenda tried to be subtle with the intention of picking up the couple from the table.



After Glum and Brenda took the same action as their elder sister and were done introducing themselves to their significantly smaller guests from the outside world, it was time for the smallest Braunn member in the room to greet her mother’s tiny visitors.



this time the youngest acted timid towards the couple in the form hiding mostly behind the end of the table with only her eyes and the top of her head visible in the line of sight.



“Heidi, be polite and greet/welcome are guests please”, the mother said.



Slowly her right hand moved forward just above the table surface towards the familiar couple. Genie got a bit anxious as she was already acquainted with that particular right hand. 



Bruce stepped forward and with the strength of both arms shook the index finger of the giant little girl. The girl smiled at the funny scene of a dolman trying with much effort to move her finger and barely succeeding.



It also made his love interest smile which took away the rest of her dormant fear and stepped forward.



The 6-year-old giantess took that as the cue to move her hand to pet the head of the woman and tussle her hair. The same infant hand that swung her violently around through to air, was now a careful and kind creature giving her suiting head message.



Instinctively Genie stepped back and hugged the index and middle finger as if they were people, wanting to show gratitude for their kind gesture.



“Well, now that al got acquainted we can all sit down and start with our lunch.



--


In the backyard and at the adjacent large piece of empty land, a huge party was going on, with guests of all shapes and sizes. Some celebratory music was going on in the background.



After a while, Judy arrived with her van with her passengers Roy and Mark in the back and parked in front of their destination. The group stepped out of the vehicle and walked to the back of the van and opened the backs doors and started taking the stuff out. Roy and Mark were working together and Judy lifted the heavier stuff by herself. When they were done, it was time to move the stuff inside of the residence and as they were about to start, each of them kept staring at the gigantic house. For them, Twin Peaks still looked exactly the same, this enormous structure didn’t look less vast to them as it did for Samantha and Jason.



“Hahaha, I will be a midget in our new home.”, The 17-foot-tall young woman said out loud laughing sarcastically as she got goosebumps just looking at these vast dimensions.



“Well, if you are a midget then I will be the mere house cat of the family”, Mark said.



“Being the family pet suits your status in that household”, Roy said.



“Sorry for saying that, Mark, to you this mansion must look more than 3 times bigger than how I experienced it. Imagining that makes my head spin”, Judy said.



“Well, we can’t do anything about its size, so shall we move the stuff inside and then join the party in the backyard.”, Roy said.



These large triggered the group to hurry as they started working at a high pace.


When they were done, they opened the door to enter the garden and they were suddenly in an immense gathering of people of all shapes and sizes. Every resident of Twin Peaks seemed to be there enjoying the food, drinks, and each other’s company.



Terence was the first to spot them and said, “Welcome to the party of our honored guests and enjoy this celebration of a successful advancement for some of our lucky citizens.”



Roy and Mark looked around until they spotted Samantha and walked in her direction. Judy, on the other hand, was searching for the other honored guest, both weren’t hard spots as they ranked among the biggest residents of the whole town now, her improved boyfriend was spotted in mere seconds as she excitingly waved to him and walked towards him.



“Hi Roy, Hi Mark, thanks for helping us with the furniture, that was very kind”, Sam said.



“You’re welcome”, the two men said in unison.



Mark and Sam were starting to look at each other in a certain way and moved closer together.



“Well, I have some other guests to greet, so I will leave you to, for now, enjoy the party”, Roy said as he moved away from them.



“Hi Judy”, Jason said. He couldn’t say much more as Judy embraced his huge body and he did so with enough strength to reciprocate the feelings, holding back his full strength.



After the young couple was done exchanging kisses their faces turned towards another loving couple and saw Sam and Mark having a pleasant conversation.



“I’m glad my mother finally found a man and Mark seems to be a good man for my mother”, Judy said.



“Well, if he wasn’t you or me could effortless set him straight if we wanted to”, Jason winked at as girlfriend.



Judy laughed. “But he seems like a good guy and brave to go into a relationship with your super mum”, Jason said.



“Yes, she must be impressive to him, just like you are now. I love my big Jason, so full of confidence”, Judy said.



“Thank you, Judy, you are very kind”, Jason said.



He was looking her in the eyes, letting him be the big man and supporting him in everything along the way. He finds pride and love in this wonderful young woman. Now that he had this moment and seeing just how fine of a character Judy had, he didn’t mind that her enlargement would take place in a few weeks or how large she got, even if she would grow 200 feet tall, he would do everything in his power to make this relationship work.



He then remembered what her mother said to him and was about the share the information with Judy as suddenly light tremors could be felt.



When the other guest noticed it they went quiet and the anticipation grew, the tremors got to be felt more, even if they were faint they were coming close. Suddenly from behind the trees, Darla showed up, the biggest resident of the town.



Look, mom is back, her children yelled.



She stood still, but tremors still could be heard.



“Ladies and Gentlemen, I brought with me another honored guest, the last one, so we can start the ceremony”, Darla said.



People started cheering as they knew what was coming, 



Booming sounds were getting louder and then two pairs of huge hands emerged from behind the trees, pushing the big tree branches away, creating violent cracking noise as many thick tree branches broke off to the sides, as if the curtains of the theater were lifted revealing the now biggest resident of Twin Peaks in all her glory.



The Twain children were screaming and cheering in excitement as its biggest child emerged from behind the dense trees. Scarlet, the main guest of honor had arrived and the huge cheers of joy by the rest of the people could be heard many miles away.



In the almost deserted center of Twin Peaks town, two cars moved at a steady careful pace on its enormous two-lane road. Roberta and Lisa were driving through Twin Peaks in the second car, following the lead car in front of them to their mysterious destination. 


“This looks familiar and feels very much like home”, Lisa said as she looked from her passenger’s seat through the car’s windows taking as much visual information in from her surroundings as possible.


“Oh yes indeed, the architecture is that of a small American town with many cute little shops and 2 layers of apartment floors on top of it. It looks like an exact copy”, Roberta said behind the steering wheel.


“You don’t have to be sarcastic, you know what I mean”, Lisa said.


Roberta agreed with Lisa in silence, but for her, the sheer scale of the road and town was so off-putting. A two-lane road that was as wide as a 6-lane road like back in the States or any country in the rest of the normal world and then there were these 2 to max 4 story buildings being the size of six to eight-story office buildings. Being sarcastic towards her friend and making jokes about their situation made Robert calm down and focus on the traffic in front of her, which was only the lead car at the moment.


Suddenly a huge contraption four times the height of their car passed them in the opposite direction. It was fast for such a huge vehicle as strong legs peddle this machine forward.


“Did I see that correctly and did we just pass a giant bicycle with a giant toddler riding it”, Robert asked.


“I only saw the legs, and her feet wearing sandals”, Lisa said.


She looked through the back windows and confirmed what they saw was indeed a young girl calmly riding her bike at a steady pace.


“I hope we don’t run into a bus”, Roberta said.

“Well apart from the bike I haven’t seen any other traffic since we arrived”, Lisa said.


“Looks like the whole town is on vacation or something”, Roberta said.


“Or maybe they have a great party somewhere on the outskirts of town”, Lisa said.


The conversation stopped as the car in front of them slowed down and make 90 degree turn towards a simple-looking office building with a double-helix-logo attached to it.


The driver of the lead car parked the car at a parking spot as Roberta followed his example.


Lisa and Roberta were told that they had an appointment at a small GeneticsTech facility, small being relative, as the volume was enormous, but by judging the size of the door it was clear that it was a small building for giants. 


They stepped out of the car and got inside through an entrance made for their size. Now that they were inside the pair walked towards the desk counter which was raised so high that they had to climb on top of the stand.

There were some rundown ladders and stairs, to accommodate them.

When on top they managed to see the female desk clerk looking at them with a stoic look. Blue eyes blond hair and with familiar GeneticsTech white lab coat outfit could be seen, her lower body was hidden from their view behind the desk. On her name tag, they could read “Janine Winters”.


“Good morning, how can I help you two?”, the clerk said.


They both noticed that she had to be more than 20 feet tall but decided not to be bothered by the situation.


“We have an appointment at this place arranged by Dr.West, here are the papers miss”, Roberta said.


That name triggered the clerk to change her uninteresting demeanor into a more focused attitude as she quickly picked the paper out of the smaller woman’s hands and read it immediately.

 

Her huge eyes moved from right to left and back again as she was deciphering the code.


“Oh, I see, You two are here to undergo fase 1 of a level one body expansion procedure.”, The clerk said.

“Just follow me to the next room, here are the stairs, or If you prefer I can carry you both.


Roberta and Lisa were surprised to hear that information all of a sudden and it took time to process those woman’s words as it eventually caused mixed feelings for both of them.


“Come again?”, Lisa said



“Mum, Can I be excused? I have a lot of stuff to do today”, Elsa said.


“Alright, you can, take Brenda and Glum with you”, Helga said.


Elsa stood up followed by her sisters and said their goodbyes to the guests, their mother and little sister.


It had been an unexpected Joyeuse occasion eating lunch with these 4 large children and their good-looking mother, Bruce thought to himself. Genie focused on the kids. A lot of loud laughter and fun and the food prepared by the hostess tasted very good. Bruce and Genie enjoyed themselves and for a moment it felt like a normal dinner between family members. Now that there were just four members left, the curious Genie felt it was the right time to talk about who these people in some of those photos were.


“Nice family photo with you and your four kids, Helga”, Genie said.


“Yes, that one wasn’t taken that long ago and the photographer had quite the trouble with focusing his equipment to make this nice picture”, Helga said.


“I’m so small in that photo, right mummy?”, Heidi said.

 

“Indeed, you were just around 7 meters tall back then, so small and cute”, Helga said.


“23 feet, that is only a little taller than I was”, Bruce joked.


“You were that big, little mister Bruce?”, Heidi said surprised which made her mother and the doll-sized duo laugh.


Genie then turned her view to another photo, one she'd seen before briefly with Helga on it.

“That is a nice photo too with those 3 guys next to you, ”, Genie said.


Suddenly Helga’s demeanor became more serious as she stared for a moment at the black and white on the wall, contemplating how the answer.


“This picture was taken a very long time ago… You’re probably wondering who these men next to me are in that old photo.”, Helga said as she read Genie’s body language just before she pointed out this picture.


The smallest person in the room was curious but didn’t want to ask directly and stayed silent waiting for the possible answer.


“The young black-haired man on the left was my dear brother Gherhardt, the one that looks like an older version of him who stands behind me, was my father Boris and the most handsome blond one on my right was…is darling my husband,…..”, said Helga.


“Tall and handsome”, Genie mumbled.


Bruce saw that the men were clearly taller than Helga and tried to imagine their height based on how tall Helga was.


“Those men are really tall even compared to your incredible stature”, Bruce said.


Helga started to chuckle. “Those men are tall indeed, but around your height”, Helga said.


This confused the man immensely.


“Let me explain, this was taken when I was around the same size as your charming miss Genie,” Helga said. 


The couple was even more confused now.


“I cannot go into too much detail as I’m not at liberty to reveal some parts of my work here on the Island.”

“Let’s just say that I hadn’t undergone the process that makes growth possible, and the projects we were working on were more in their infant stages back then.”, Helga said.


“When can we see daddy, grandpa, and uncle Gherhardt again?”, Heidi asked


Helga lets out a sigh. I don’t know when we will see your father again my dear daughter”, Helga said.


As Bruce tried to figure out the info the giant hostess revealed and what she had not revealed, Genie saw a little sadness come through to her happy facade.


“It’s ok, we understand that it is sensitive and private, don’t we Bruce”, Genie said out loud to be sure the blond doctor heard her clearly.


Helga looked down at the 3 smaller members on the table and remembered she had an errand to run. 


“You know what, I suggest we go to someplace more exciting”, Helga said. 


Bruce and Genie had no idea what Helga was talking about, but it sounded interesting. They also remembered they were captives of powerful giants so there wasn’t really a choice to be made.


“Yay!!”, Heidi yelled as if she knew which place her mother meant.


Helga gave her guests a heads-up that she was about to pick them up


“Can I carry the tinies inside my pocket”, Heidi asked.


“Maybe some other time”, Helga said.


“Awwwhh”, Heidi said disappointed.


“Can I pick them up and give them to you”, Heidi asked.


Helga was looking at the tiny guests and from what she could see, they didn’t seem to react in fear to that alternative suggestion by her youngest, so she asked, “Do you mind my daughter picking you up for a little moment? It will be a safe and calm ride. Only if you feel comfortable about it”


Bruce and Genie looked at each other and wanted to make a good impression on the giant staff and in this case Helga so that it would increase their chances of freedom when they’d fulfilled the six-month period with approval from their young warden.


“Sure, we’re ready for it”, They said in unison.


Heidi’s hand was already moving towards them, her two-fist closing around them and when they were secured enough, Heidi deemed it save to lift them off the table.


The six-year-old did her best to make the trip to the hands of her mother as pleasant as possible. Because of the little giant’s consideration, the passengers could enjoy the view as if being in an air balloon.


The moving view of the giant rooms was strangely breathtaking. It wasn’t long before the child’s fists met up with Helga’s right open palm. First, the little woman was dropped in Helga’s palm and transported to the breast pocket and the process was repeated so Bruce would arrive in the same space his girlfriend was residing. 


A pleasant smell emanating from Helga's bosom encouraged their instincts to press their bodies together.


Helga saw them in a comfortable position and that was her cue to move with her daughter towards the door and exit the apartment. The destination for her passengers is still unknown.



Chapter 27 - The Hunt by Barrowman
Author's Notes:


Chapter 27 – The Hunt


Twin Peaks

Judy, Roy, and Mark were taking some furniture from the second floor. These were bigger than they were used to but managed to carry with them taking each a corner of the same side and 17-foot Judy the other side who had little trouble. 


“Thanks for helping us”, Judy said. 


“No problem, Judy, we are happy to help you and your family”, Roy said. 


“Back in New York I helped some friends with several housing movements so I have some experience. I hope we can be of help, with our limited strength, at least compared to you guys”, Mark said. 


“Don’t worry about that Mr.Steiner, my mom likes and respects you and so do I and my little sister.”, Judy said. 

“Glad I can be of some use. Your mother, boyfriend, or Scarlet would be of greater help in this.”, off-duty deputy Steiner said. 


“Alas Samantha can barely fit in here anymore”, Roy said looking annoyed at his underling. 


“Besides, Mom and Jason are moving all the stuff from downstairs with a specially designed trailer for moving a substantial amount of stuff.”, Judy said 


“My little sister isn’t allowed in the house either for obvious reasons.”, Judy said.


“Ahh, why not big sis, I want to help too now that I’m big and strong”, Scarlet said just standing next to the house staring with her huge eyes through the second-floor window. 


As long as you don’t try to come inside and don’t lean on the house or it will collapse thanks to your multiple tons weight. 


“Let me help you guys”, Scarlet said. 


“It doesn’t fit through that window, Scarlet”, Judy said raising her voice.


No moment sooner a huge hand tried to force its way through the relatively narrow space of the window opening. Squeezing wood sounds were made as the muscles of the huge girl’s hand ripped a wider opening into the wooden frame as her fingers spread out making the space wider. 


The hand, then the rest of her arm could now fully enter the hallway as masses of flesh passed by the two strong men, the spreading fingers pushing them aside and simultaneously picking up the furniture with ease. 


“Easy there, don’t put too much force on your grip, Scarlet”, Roy said


Scarlet grabbed the furniture piece with ease and was pulling it towards the window in, a to her, careful enough pace. 


But to Judy, it was a little too fast-paced as she had to increase her speed to keep up.


“Not so rough, slow down!”, Judy yelled


Judy was now just hanging on until she was close at the window opening and had to quickly let go as the younger sister pulled it through the window outside at her position holding the couch without effort at chest height around 34 feet of the ground.  


“You almost pulled me out of the window and could have seriously hurt me, you stubborn brat”, Judy said.


“O sorry, I didn’t know I was going too fast, little big sister, tee hee.”, Scarlet said proudly.


“Just be careful next time.”, Judy said.


“Hey sis? mom and Jason are already gone with their bags and I can see them walking from here and I can even see our new big house from here. Being big is so cool and fun, everything is so small now, tee hee.”


“They are walking with all that heavy stuff all the way up there?”, Mark said.


“You are seriously still surprised…, have you not got used yet to seeing their new size? Their increased strength that comes with it is not hard to imagine”, Roy said.


“That distance was already much shorter for them around, than for you and I. Sam more than doubled her height and Jason is around 3 times his previous size. I think they will manage”, Roy said.



Somewhere else.,


My mission today was to capture some trespassers that resided on different sides of the Island. 

I have been taught a fair number of skills in the Self-Improving Training Camp. I was tested handling dolls and some vehicles with Ms. Janssen, Cindy, Elsa, and a few others. Thanks to Helga who I assisted in handling many small creatures and objects of various shapes and sizes over the course of my time spent on the Island, I had the experience to easily pass those tests.


Cindy was guiding me through the dense forest and we whore specially designed shoes that absorbed a lot pressure and tremors of our continuous footsteps. This made it possible to keep the decibels low enough to sneak up onto unsuspecting little people.


Elsa was supposed the rendezvous with us but was a no-show so Cindy decided that we should move on without her.


We finally reached our destination and were hiding behind thick bushes and saw a camp in the clearing.


Cindy urged me to back up a little and create a little distance between us on the camp.


“Wendy, before we go further, I want to be sure you are up to this. Are you ok with doing this?”, Cindy asked sincerely.


Wendy was thinking about it. She reminded how she failed at the University and ruined her chances at a better future. She didn’t want to back out and wanted to show the staff and to herself how capable she was. Besides, they weren’t going to get hurt and if she didn’t do it, somebody else on the Island would take her place….. 


This was the moment of truth.


“I’m ok with it, let’s do this”, Wendy said determinedly.


Cindy looked back at Wendy with a substantial amount of pride. 


“That’s my girl, go for it, Red.”, Cindy said with an excited whisper.


The now official huntress went back in the direction of the campers followed by her looking through the bushes at the clearing again. She studied the situation for over a period of 5 minutes. and counted a total of 5 individuals. 

Other than some ground rules of not physically hurting her targets was completely left to the imagination of Wendy how to proceed in capturing them.

She would wait until all 5 of them were back into the caravan. Finally, they were all inside and Wendy slowly moved towards the caravan. She didn’t know how much they would feel her footsteps touching the ground, but it was clearly very soft as there was no reaction or sudden loud noises from inside.


She was now standing in front of the caravan and then squatted down. The Intern got used to lifting different types of vehicles at the base and training camp and could, therefore, determine the weight and how much pressure it could take from her hand when applying different levels of force.


“Well here goes nothing”, The red-haired giantess said as her hands were heading towards the caravan.


When her fingertips touched the metal layer of the caravan it was a familiar feeling like back at the base. She was glad to have done it many times because on her first time she put too much pressure on it and bent the metal too much, but put too little pressure on it and it could fall out of your hands.


Some of her fingers were under the caravan for lift strength as she now held it with both hands, her left thumb at the door, so they couldn’t open it. Wendy now slowly lifted the caravan up and she hearts some panicking sounds coming from in there.


Wendy felt faint repeated tappings at the right side of her thumb on her left hand. It was the door that the men and women inside tried to open. This was the second reason she was taught why to block the door.

She didn’t want it to be possible for them to open the door in mid-air and possibly fall from a lethal height.

As she was lifting it further up, some faint screamings from the caravan reached Wendy’s ears.


“Please stay calm, people in the caravan. You won’t be harmed, but please get away from the door, because you are 15 meters from the ground in mid-air now”, Wendy said.


The attempts at opening the door and the screams stopped instantly.


She carried them back to Cindy. They had a box ready to put the caravan in. It had handles on all sides and was meant for at least 2 people to carry.


Wendy placed the caravan in the corner of the box where special clamps would hold it in place.


“Well done Red, you did that excellent and on your first hunt”, Cindy said.


“Thanks, but I guess this was one of the easier assignments”, Wendy said.


“Don’t downplay your accomplishments, keeping our great projects a secret from the outside world is an important task, you did very well in a calm manner”, Cindy said.


Wendy gave a nice but modest smile back upon hearing those words.


“What will happen to these people? are they going to a processing center?..”, Wendy asked.


“Correct, you did your homework well, and after that these little trespassers will be placed in one of the habitats that would suit our little friends the best”, Cindy said.


"If you are up for it, we can do some more capturing. It can give you some experience in different settings or we could go back to base and we can do the processing of our spoils.", Cindy said.


“Let me think about it, both those options sound interesting”, Wendy said excitedly as the pair walked away.


Unbeknownst to them, there was more activity going on in these parts of the forest down below. Two jeeps and something on a trailer were slowly and quietly moving around.


“They didn’t see us thank our lucky stars. That diversion worked perfectly and only 2 gigantic hunters present.”, one of the men said.  


“Their security is becoming more lacking these last days, our sources were telling the truth.”, said the other excited.


“Their security was already getting lax, but their key facilities seem to be still as fortified as ever.”, the commanding officer of the group stated.

Since the New Intern came on this Island, many different movement patterns not seen before had been made by the leaders.


This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6816