Jack's Adventure by the_one_guy
Summary:

Jack was working on a science project and was never the social or athletic type but his genious might get him into some trouble he can't control.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Humiliation, Young Adult 20-29, Object, Unaware, Body Exploration, Body Part, Butt, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m, FM/m, M/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 2565 Read: 38872 Published: February 04 2018 Updated: February 17 2018

1. into by the_one_guy

2. Things change for Jack by the_one_guy

3. Being her socks by the_one_guy

4. A night at Josh's by the_one_guy

into by the_one_guy
Author's Notes:

just a quick into to the two main character's that i am gonna work around for a few chapters.

Jack was an average guy at school. no one knew him personally. He was the one quiet but nice kid in class that got along with everyone. everyone vaguely knew jack; he was average height at 5-foot 5 brown short hair and deep brown eyes. He was moderately attractive but no one really talked to him like that because of his sister. His older sister Janet was nothing like him, she was smoking hot slightly taller at 5-foot 6. She was super popular, but that was no accident. Every guy and a lot of girls (secretly) wanted to be with her, who wouldn’t? she had a bubble butt from always exercising and she had perfect perky tits and bleach blonde hair, but the best quality that always roped everyone in was her deep blue passionate eyes that would stare into your soul. She was super popular, but that came with a price, her grades. She would always get shit from their parents and teachers about her grades.

One day she came into the kitchen from school with her brother sitting down eating and looking up things on his phone, “hey shorty!” she said loudly not getting his attention, she got frustrated and tossed his pack at him hitting him in the face. He sighed and put away his phone in his pocket for a second and looked up. “yes, my wonderful sister that means the world to me?”, he said sarcastically knowing she would never give him a break if he didn’t acknowledge her. “the stupid fucking teacher is going to fail me if I don’t make up his homework assignments, and I can’t fail science. I’ll be kicked off the cheer squad.” He sighed, he never really cared about sports or anything related to that, he actually enjoyed science. He was actually just looking up plans on his phone for a project he was working on in his room in the basement. He swallowed deeply, he was going to regret this, “I could do it for you”, he said closing his eyes. Almost as if she was planning it from the beginning she jumped on him crushing his face into her chest as she hugged him tight, “I knew I could count on you LITTLE brother”. He turned dark red from not just being pushed into her chest but also from her comment. Those comments always got to him somewhere deep inside. She laughed at his reaction as she turned he stared at her ass in her small shorts as she reached backed almost as if she knew what he was staring at, but she reached in her pocket and grabbed her phone as she immediately jumped on her phone tuning out the world walking into the living room she mumbled, “the homework is in my bag dork”. He laughed already regretting it slightly, he grabbed the bag and looked at her laying down on the couch as he went down to the basement with her bag he sat down at his desk and pulled out the homework.

 

Things change for Jack by the_one_guy

It took him less than an hour and he got everything done to the point he knew he earned her a 100 on every single assignment. He felt like it was easy, so he put it next to his desk as he pulled out a big device the length of his arm, and pulled his phone back out as he continued to work he was close to finishing he just needed to secure the outer shell of it. He slid it on his arm careful to not accidently misshape it since he needed it to fit on at least him, but he would test it out later from a safe distance. He was excited as he started to hammer it into place making sure the clips that were tough would fit tightly together, all he could think about were all of the uses he could do with this device and all of the rewards. It was meant for doctors, what was better than a doctor working on a patient trying his best to do pin like precision as he had to cut into the patient to operate? Well if the doctor had the ability to shrink down and enter the patient and adjust their sizes accordingly then they could easily cut tumors out or even reconnect bones. It was truly a brilliant invention, it not only shrunk the user and adjusted their size it also resized anything the user needed, for the doctor’s tools of course. He freaked out when a sudden flash of light and a loud bang came from his device strapped to his arm. He had hammered it wrong and hit the display as he freaked out trying to stop it before it shocked him and everything went black as he went unconscious.

                He woke up in a daze not sure where he was. Knowing his body was adjusting he stopped and sat down as his senses slowly started to flood back. The first thing he noticed was something cold and hard, he could grip it as if it was a staff, and he could slightly make out the color of black. He blinked trying to look around, he stopped leaning back a little trying to put together what he was looking at. His invention had worked everything around him had grown to enormous size and he wasn’t even half an inch tall and he was sitting on her backpack. The weird cold rod was just her zipper unzipped. He stood up amazed at the amazing brilliance of his own making. Then after a moment he heard his door open from up the stairs. Snapping out of it, he didn’t want to show anyone his device yet so he quickly looked down to grow himself back to his normal size, but when he looked down his screen was broken like an iPhone. “fucking display”, he mumbled to himself as he hit it, it made a weird noise and shrunk him slightly smaller and made him fall back into his sister’s pack. Just then, she walked down the stairs and loudly yelled, “pull your pants up!” hoping she caught her brother doing something naughty. She looked around and didn’t see anything in his room and walked up to her backpack and reached in-between two books, barely missing her now tiny brother, grabbing a little bit of her homework as she quickly flipped through reading it quickly seeing he had finished it and smiled to herself, “I definitely owe him she said to herself, thinking in her naughty way” she quickly shoved the little bit of homework she had out back into her bookbag, pushing her little brother further down as she picked it up. She checked her phone, “good, just enough time to finish getting ready for school” she quickly raced all the way up to her room and grabbed a few of her gym clothes and pushed them inside wrapping jack in the cloth.

 

End Notes:

the intro is more or less done now some fun is going to start in the next chapter but i'm not sure what topics to tackle first

Being her socks by the_one_guy
Author's Notes:

Warining: there is a lot of foot play as jack is janet's sock.

Jack had been surrounded by darkness for a few hours and he didn’t know what was going on. Every time he struggled against his bonds the more entangled he became until finally he gave up exhausted he laid his head back on the soft fabric as light flooded in. He could hear multiple girls talking as everything around him shifted before being pulled out with him trapped inside. All he could see was white and a strange yet familiar smell. He tried to figure out what his new prison was so he slowly crawled to the only opening he could see. Just before he reached the opening his prison shifted again with the opening going to the top. The smell was stronger helping him figure out where he was. It was her sock! He was stuck in one of her gym socks and she was going to cheer practice. Suddenly her painted toenails slipped through the opening moving closer to him as she slid her foot inside. Jack panicked as he started hitting his device, “merge mode activated”, he felt cold. He had never planned on using this mode it merged the user with what was around them and he was surrounded by her sock. He yelled as his body slowly became the sock as he became a part of the fabric as she pulled her foot in tight. The first thing he noticed was the taste. The taste of her sweaty foot on what felt like his tongue. He looked around and he could feel himself becoming her sock as he was able to look all around even on the outside, but that was short lived as she slid her giant foot into her shoe trapping him in-between her sweaty foot and her shoe. As gym went on he felt her foot slowly becoming sweatier and hotter as his body was stretched around her toes as he tasted every drop of sweat the entire work out. He loved tasting her salty sweat as she did her workout. He felt ashamed but loved every second. Finally, he heard them finishing as she rushed into the locker room first. He didn’t really focus on it too much before, but he could feel the weight from her steps as she ran. Everything went quiet for a while as he tried to listen to his new goddess as she spoke softly into her phone, “right now? I just got done but I’m still wearing my outfit. Oh you think it’s sexy?” Jack didn’t know but a smile crept up on her face, “well I’ll keep it on for our date”, she smiled and giggled as she hung up with her boyfriend. Suddenly jack’s world started to shift again as she rushed outside to her waiting boyfriend. As she greeted him with a soft kiss. Josh was always passionate about his “girlfriend” even though they weren’t officially dating. He quickly slid his hand under her shirt and gave her nipple a pinch and twisted it. She moaned softly in his ear before pushing him away, “not right now, wait until we get back”. He smiled knowing she wanted it as bad as he was. Jack was worried, even if he had a mouth, he would be speechless. After what felt like a hours but was really only a few minutes. Jack felt his world rise again as he and his sister were picked up out of the car by josh. He kissed her as he carried her to his house bringing in all of her stuff. He quickly carried her to his room kissing and biting her neck every chance he got. She loved the feeling and he knew he could get to her using it. He threw her down on the bed as he stared at her with his deep brown eyes with pure lust. She looked at him and used her deep blue eyes to practically make his clothes fly off with how hungry the looked. He was already fully hard pushing her further to the edge. She laughed, she loved how easy it was to push him to the edge, she slowly slipped off her workout shoes, giving jack the first breath of fresh air in hours. Josh looked down, quickly realizing his new situation as josh was completely naked laying down on the bed with Janet standing over him. Josh had a secret, that only a few knew. He loved feet especially the sweaty smelly kind. She loved it when she had dominance over josh, he was a big guy with a huge package. She pushed her foot into his face. She smiled already enjoying the feeling unaware of her brother jack being pushed into josh’s face. Janet let out a soft moan and had to keep her balance as she felt josh’s tongue push into her foot and in-between her toes massaging her toes and cleaning jack off a little, but Janet wasn’t the only one enjoying it. Even though jack was her sock, he seemed to still feel arousal as his body was massaged by his tongue.

 

End Notes:

this chapter was focused on nothing but feet but the next chapter will be a bit more intresting and will be up shortly.

A night at Josh's by the_one_guy
Author's Notes:

warning there is MF/m in this story

Jack tried to keep a clear mind but everything seemed to get blurry from the pure ecstasy of feeling josh’s tongue explore the fabric that is his body. He started to slip and enjoy it when suddenly he jarred back to reality when his sister’s foot slipped down josh’s solid body down to his cock. Jack tried his best to pull away, but he couldn’t even look away given his situation. Josh let out a soft moan as he felt her socked foot hit his cock. He lustfully grinded his hips into her foot desperate for relief. Josh felt like he was in pure heaven while jack thought it was the worst hell as he felt josh’s hard cock push against his tiny form. Janet was loving the feeling of having this power over josh. Watching him desperately thrust into her foot was a turn on, “having fun there?” josh couldn’t speak all he could do was nod slightly. She smiled curling her toes around his large member, stroking it softly. Josh couldn’t focus anymore, but nothing could compare to her rubbing his tip forcing jack to taste josh’s semen. Jack tried to resist it but his mind was fading fast feeling the soft skin of josh’s tip on his body. Josh let out a loud moan before cumming, covering jack in his semen. Janet smiled and sat down onto his cock and kissed him softly, “did you enjoy that?” he didn’t respond, he just breathed heavily. She smiled and bit her lip still feeling his cock being semi-hard under her. Jack was laying there underneath Janet’s ass as he feels the cum soak into him. Janet was just starting with josh and hungry for round 2 as she grinded back and forth sliding his cock between her lips. Josh’s cock started to grow hard again as he bit his lip grabbing her waist. She moaned feeling his cock rub her clit. She was already wet from teasing josh and now she was just hungry for his cock deep inside of her. She pushed herself onto his body and grabbed his now fully hard cock and guided it into her lips. She kissed his lips before sitting back sliding his cock inside her pussy down to the base of his cock. She moaned out slightly, josh may have a weird kink but he definitely had an enormous cock. She grinded against him and felt his tip touch her most sensitive walls, making her grip his cock harder. Josh already exhausted from her dominating him, laid there and pushed slightly against her hips getting closer. She grinded against him faster feeling his cock throb pushing harder and harder against her walls before finally she came. She squeezed his cock tight as he let out a soft moan and came inside her. She laid down on his chest exhausted. Jack couldn’t believe he watched his sister fuck josh and all he could do was feel her soft ass sit on him as she rode his hard cock. Janet was tired and josh was already out like a light, so she slipped off her socks (and jack) and let them drop to the floor next to the bed as she covered up next to josh and fell asleep.

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7214