Main Squeeze by Jay-Bug, Molotav
Summary:

Minus has a particular and damning condition: he can have the size squeezed out of him.  Plus and Sum, his overbearing older sisters, are more than willing to abuse this aspect of his aberrant situation.  Can dutiful obedience and dry wit keep our hapless hero safe and sane?  

Probably not.

Written by Jay-Bug, Illustrated by Molotav


Categories: Breasts, Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Humiliation, Incest, Mouth Play Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: Yes Word count: 15291 Read: 67822 Published: February 06 2018 Updated: February 21 2018
Story Notes:

AN: Jay-Bug and Molotav, back together for another illustrated story, this time more than one page long. For convenience, chapters will start with a quick note as to what content is present.


 

1. Prologue: Les Sœurs de Terreur by Jay-Bug

2. Chapter 1: Everyday Slavery by Jay-Bug

3. Chapter 2: Bath Time with Sum by Jay-Bug

4. Chapter 3: A Chapter About Butts by Jay-Bug

5. Intermission: A Brief Respite by Jay-Bug

6. Chapter 4: Yes, Wrestling by Jay-Bug

7. Chapter 5: Dancing With The Devil by Jay-Bug

8. Chapter 6: Insecta Aeternum by Jay-Bug

Prologue: Les Sœurs de Terreur by Jay-Bug
Author's Notes:

CW: Feet, breasts, crush


 

Prologue

Les Sœurs de Terreur

“I absolutely cannot stand him.”

“Ugh, right?  Like, there's gotta be some way to deal with him, you know?”

Minus kept his position at the entrance of his room, listening to his older sisters, Plus and Sum, talk about him.  He tried to steady his breath, before straightening his back and slipping from his door frame.  Step by step, he moved as quietly as possible down the hall.  Peeking into the living room, and seeing that his sisters were seated on the couch and facing away from him, he attempted to continue his trek to the kitchen.  However, at the moment he stepped into the common area, his sisters immediately snapped their attention onto him.

“Speak of the devil.” Plus sneered.

“Yeah, really.  What do you want, nerd?” Sum said.

“N-nothing, just, haha, just going to get, uh, some, uh, breakfast...” Minus stuttered, looking back and forth between his sisters, “No n-need to, uh, haha, worry about me, ha, just really hungry is, um all...”

“Less worried than disgusted.” Plus stood up and rounded the couch, towering by at least a full head over her younger brother.

“Seriously.  We don't want, like, pests in our kitchen, you know?  You'll spoil all the food.” Sum swung her long legs around the back of the couch and effortlessly popped herself over, so that she was now standing between Minus and the kitchen, trapping him between the equally tall sisters.

“We may forgive this intrusion though.” Plus said, her always inscrutable expression tightening, “If you can prove your worth.”

“Uh, sh-sure, whatever you want Plus, just, uh, don't, um, whatever you want...” Minus bristled at the feeling of Sum behind him, but dared not to take is eyes off of Plus.


“Bow then.” Plus commanded, to which Minus immediately prostrated himself.  Plus moved her shoe in front of his face, “Kiss this.”

“Y-y-yeah.” Minus barely sputtered out before pressing his lips to the patent leather surface of his sister's ballet-flat.  

“Sum's as well.” Plus said.  Minus scuttled around in his bowing position, only to meet the upturned sole of Sum's flip flop.

“Yeah, c'mon dork, kiss my dirty shoe.” Sum laughed, while Minus's lips made contact with her cheap, rubber sole.

“Get up and look at me.” Plus spat the order, which Minus quickly followed.  He looked hopefully to his stern sister, while still being painfully aware of how situations like these had turned out historically.

“Well, he did, like, kiss our shoes.  I guess that means he can eat, right?” Sum chirped.

“Considering that he so willingly used those lips on the dirt we've collected, I do not think he's fit to eat our food.” Plus sneered.

“Haha, oh yeah, good point.  Maybe he can keep eating dirt though, you know?” Sum snickered, as she sneaked closer her brother, a move Minus was aware of, but helpless against.

“I'd say so.” Plus nodded to Sum.

“Perfect then.  Hey bro, heads up!” Sum suddenly swung her arms around her shorter brother, and lifted him up into a tight bear hug, using her considerable strength to constrict his chest.

“W-wait!  Pl-plea-!” Minus tried to object, but it was too late.  He could already feel the powerful squeeze of his sister doing its work.  As his head was pulled into her breasts he could feel them getting larger.  As his feet pulled further from the floor, he could feel the onset of vertigo.  As his hands became smaller, he could feel the soft skin of his sister expanding in his struggling grip.  Whatever strange magic it was that caused it, it didn't matter; Sum was literally squeezing the size out of him.  

Through scrunching eyes and blurry tears, Minus could see Plus approaching.  Sum dropped her arms quickly enough so that the sudden intrusion of Plus's breasts pressing against hers kept Minus trapped, completely helpless and dwindling between the combined chests of his sisters.

 

It didn't take long; soon enough he was small enough to be completely enveloped by the bust of even one of the tall girls that surrounded him.  Plus eventually stepped back, allowing the toy-sized Minus to fall from his position, hard onto the wooden floor.  He turned his body over and looked up at the giant women towering over him.

“Hah!  That never gets old, you know?  He's not quite small enough yet though, right?” Sum laughed down at Minus's tiny body.

“Not yet.  Would you like to do the honors?” Plus asked.

“Um, duh!” Sum smirked, lifting her flip flop above her brother, “Hope you didn't like being a doll too much, 'cause you're about to totally be a bug.”

With that, Sum's dirty shoe pressed down on the entirety of Minus, continuing the process of his errant body's diminishment.  The speckled, rubber surface stretched out around him, and the neat sole pattern grew into barely recognizable distortions.  His sister's considerable weight doubled, then tripled, then quadrupled, making it feel as though his minuscule body was about to pop,  until finally the boat sized sole lifted off of him.


“Barely as big as my big toe!  Perfect!”  Sum squealed, “Now you'll get plenty to eat.  Like, from the bottom of my shoes, of course.”

“I think he'll be cleaning my shoes first.  You did get to shrink him, it would be unfair otherwise.” Plus butted into Sum's personal party.

“Oh, that was your game, being so generous, huh?  You're so, um, strategic!” Sum gave her sister a firm pat on the back, something which seemed to knock the unyielding Plus off balance, if only for a moment.

Plus's sharp fingernails snatched up Minus's body, sending his stomach reeling into bouts of nausea.  The air moving through her loose grip felt, to Minus, like a violent tempest, and the jarring shifts of balance and inertia felt like atmospheric reentry.  Plus added a light squeeze, the press of a deep ocean to the small Minus, to the maelstrom before depositing the tiny boy on the carpet in front of the couch.

“Lick these clean, insect.” Plus demanded as she sat, her enormous flat thundering in front of Minus.  He wasted no time catching his breath and began his task, not wanting to raise the ire of his titaness sister any more than he had already done by, apparently, existing.

“Yeah, make 'em spotless, squirt,” Sum chimed in. “And when you're done, you're not just going to clean my sandals, you're gonna lick my feet clean too.  Hope you're as hungry as you said!”

Minus stole a quick glance to Sum's wriggling toes and sighed deeply.  He hadn't even been that hungry to begin with.  Why did he risk leaving his room?

-To Be Continued-

 

 

 

End Notes:

 


AN: Thanks for reading!  Leave a comment or a rating if you liked it so far.  Look forward to six chapters following this.

 

Chapter 1: Everyday Slavery by Jay-Bug
Author's Notes:

CW: feet, thighs, intoxication, upskirt 


 

 Chapter 1

Everyday Slavery

Minus stared at the stucco ceiling of the living room.  He was alone now, covered in his sisters' sweat and grime.  After thoroughly licking the toes of Sum, Plus wanted her's buffed as well.  Hours passed, until the two decided they had tired of dehumanizing their brother, and left him tiny and helpless on the carpet, too injured and exhausted to move.

He replayed the events over in his mind.  Sum's toes wriggling in cadence with her high laugh, her legs folding one over another and then back again, her lips giggling out orders as her slender fingers brushed through her short hair.  Then, kicked over to Plus, her impenetrable expression never changing, lips never forming the hint of a smile or smirk as they spat commands, and her thick toes drumming incessant rhythms into his head.

It took time, but eventually his size returned to him, as it would.  In the strange thoughts that bubbled up from the silence that the empty house offered, he wondered which was worse: the active crushing beneath the unforgiving steps of his family, or the time afterwards, alone and forgotten.

“Ugh, forget it.  What am I even thinking about?” Minus said, picking his aching body off of the floor, shaking the blood back into his limbs, and limping off to the shower.

*

Minus stepped out of the bathroom, still wet, and clad in nothing but a towel, when he ran directly into the chest of Sum.

“Oh, uh, h-hi, Sum.  Back so, um, soon?” Minus stepped back and craned his neck to look up at his sister.

“Haha, yeah little bro, we just went to grab a quick bite, you know?  Nice of you to, like, get all clean just for me to make you dirty again though.” Sum laughed as she reached out and grabbed her brother's face with her frighteningly strong hands.  Minus stood ramrod stiff, unprepared for another bout with his sister, and wondering if her vice-like grip might break his jaw.

“Blaaah, just kidding.” She shoved his head back and stuck out her tongue, “You're just lucky I have places to be, you know?  But next time for sure, count on it.”  She sidestepped her stunned brother and sashayed into the vacant bathroom.

His gaze followed her bouncy steps, before turning back to find the space in front of him now filled with the imposing visage of Plus.

“Did our sister just take the bathroom?” She flatly asked.

“Um, uh, y-yeah, I guess so...ha?” Minus sucked his teeth against the weakness of that last note.

“Such a pest.” She frowned, before turning her cold stare unto Minus, “What are you still doing here?  Go, before I decide to use you as a stress toy.  Or worse.”

“Y-yeah, uh, of course, Plus, a-anything you say.” Minus choked out before unsteadily stepping into his room.  He sat on his bed, quietly willing away his anxious shakes, and staring incredulously at the unrequited tent that had grown in his towel.  

*

Barely dressed and nearly calmed, Minus let out a quick yelp as Plus unceremoniously opened his door.  Without a word she stepped purposefully towards him and extended at item.  “Here.”

Minus reached out and grabbed the toothbrush she had pushed into his face.  A quick study proved what he had already assumed, that it was, in fact, his own toothbrush.

“Um...?” He intoned up at his sister.

“Because of the...” Plus stopped a moment to choose her words carefully, “...careless nature of Sum, the bathroom is currently a squalid disaster.  You have one hour to make it spotless.”

“I-I-uh, o-okay...” Minus squeaked.

“One hour.  Otherwise I'm going to fill your mouth with bleach and have you lick it clean.” On that damning note, Plus turned on her heel and stalked away in much the same way as she had entered.  Minus looked down at his toothbrush and took a deep, unsteady breath.

*

Lying flat on his stomach, Minus stuck his toothbrush deep behind the recesses of the toilet to get, what he hoped, was the last of the dirt that plagued the bone-white tile.  He had already spent the majority of his time scrubbing the dirt left behind from his sisters' shoes, the soap scum from the sink, and some unthinkable stains from elsewhere, and in just a moment, it would be finished.

“Time for inspection.” Plus's commanding voice suddenly boomed from behind him, “Do not move.”

“O-oh, al-already?  I mean, uh, haha, of course.” Minus squirmed.

“Passable, so far.” She said, running a finger along the sink, “But let's check down here.”

Minus suddenly felt a sharp weight fall upon the small of his back.  Plus had decided to kneel directly on top of him to inspect the undersides of the bathroom appurtenances.  Her hand came to rest upon his cheek, driving the opposite side of his face into the cold tile, as she leaned in further.

“P-p-plus, if you do that I-I-I'll start-” Minus tried to explain, as his sister's weight already seemed to increase.

“Stop.” Plus sneered, wrapping her long, thin fingers over her brother's mouth.  She inspected the grout between the tile and the seam where the sink and toilet met the floor.  “Hm, acceptable.  Barely, but still acceptable.  You may go.” She stepped off of his somewhat diminished form.

“A-ah?  R-really?” Minus unconsciously said, picking himself up, now just over half of his previous size.

“Hm?” Plus looked down to her half-sized brother, placed her hands on her hips, and slowly shook her head back and forth, “Can't you possibly go a day without reducing in size?  And can't you see that I don't have time to play?”

“W-wait, wh-what?” Minus's brain reeled, dumbfounded that his sister had somehow framed this situation as his fault.

“Fine, if you're so intent...” Plus rolled her eyes, lifted her foot, and pulled off one sheer ankle stocking, before switching legs and removing the other, “I'll allow you to wash my socks while I apply my make-up.”

Plus bent over and held her wet socks in front of Minus's face.  Hesitantly, he opened his mouth and allowed his sister to push them in.  Plus turned, removed her cosmetic tools from the cabinet, and leaned over the sink, towards the mirror.  Minus was at the perfect height to look upon his sister's considerable buttocks, outlined in her loose, palazzo pants, but chose to not look directly ahead, so as to avoid his sister's ire.  He barely even took time to consider the insanity of being 'allowed' to do his current chore.   Instead, he obediently began to suck away the sweat from his sister's footwear.

“By the way, Minus,” Plus did not look away from her reflection, “Do not misinterpret this as charity.”

Using the only response applicable, Minus continued silently cleaning.

*

It was evening and Minus had returned to his full, unimpressive height.  He sat cross legged on the floor of the living room, watching television and stealing occasional glances at Plus, who had stretched out on the couch and fallen asleep reading, her thick book and reading glasses now seated on her rising and falling chest.

There was the sudden sound of screeching tires, high pitched laughs, and someone clumsily stomping up the walkway; Sum, no doubt, was just dropped off from whatever party she had attended.  As she fumbled with her keys, Minus wondered if he should save himself the trouble and run off to his room, but it was too late, she had already gotten a hold of herself and burst through the door.

“Heeeey party people,” She grinned, apparently tipsy from her night's romp, “What's crackalackin?”

“Uh, haha, n-not much, Sum.  Plus is asleep, and I'm just, uh, watching TV, I guess.” Minus was beginning to regret his indecision.

“Sounds good to me.”  She plopped herself down on the love seat and kicked off her ratty tennis shoes, revealing sweat stained knee socks, “Oh, gross, my socks are like, totally nasty.  Hey!” She picked up her shoe with her toes and tossed it limply in Minus's direction, “Come over here and clean these.”

“Uh-um, y-” Minus started.

“Now, kiddo!” Sum said, raising her leg and pointing her toes straight out.

Minus needed no other command, he quickly scooted over to his sister's feet and, sitting in front of the chair, began licking the darkened soles of his sisters thin socks.

“Thaaat's right, lick up all my sweat...haha...you're such a dork.”  Sum's head began to nod back, apparently succumbing to drunken sleepiness, or so Minus assumed.  As his tongue found it's way between Sum's toes, his eyes darted over her body.  In her inebriated state, she was sitting in a wide legged stance, allowing a perfect view of her polka-dotted panties from beneath her short skirt.  Minus allowed his gaze to last a moment too long though, and when his eyes finally drifted up, Sum's face was fixed solely on his, her mouth flipped into a puckish grin.

“Ooh, like what you see, little bro?” Sum retracted her leg, spread her knees further, and used her fingers to pull back on her skirt, allowing the V of her index and middle fingers to frame the outline of her vulva, “Go ahead, get a little closer...”

Minus could feel, with full consciousness, the throbbing in his pants, as his body unthinkingly leaned forwards, towards his sister's underwear.  He was just close enough to smell the husky scent when, like twin snakes, his sister's legs snapped out and around him, locking at the ankles and putting him in a devastating scissor-hold.

“Oh my god, do you have to make this so easy?” Sum sighed, tightening the grip her milk-white thighs had on Minus's diminishing body, “It's almost like you want to get shrunk, you know?”

 “N-no, pl-please..” Minus tried to wriggle out of the grasp, but the cool touch of his sister's flesh was already beginning to overtake his body.

“Ugh, stop struggling!” Sum snapped her legs like a folded belt, immediately ceasing her brother's movements.  The flesh walls continued to rise around him, growing and swelling, his feet no longer touching the floor.  His sister's ample thighs were literally swallowing him up.

“S-sum, I-I can't-.” Minus almost breathed out his plea, but his sister's skin had now risen above his face.

“You know I can't hear you when you're that small, dude,” Sum's words were beginning to slur a bit more, “Wonder if we'll, like, ever keep you like this forever...”

Confused and terrified by that last statement, Minus tried one last time to push against his sister's thighs, but his contraction was far enough along that his struggle was past the edges of Sum's perception.

Sum rested her head in her hand, and dispassionately looked over at her sister snoozing on the couch, “Guess we're having a sleepover in the living room tonight...haha...” She yawned and allowed her eyes to close.  Minus was now small enough to be hidden completely by his sister's crossed legs, and still growing smaller.  Sum's oppressive flesh squeezed inch after inch of size out of the dwindling boy, until he was small enough to finally drop from her legs onto the carpet below.

“Ugh, gone already...?” Sum sleepily groaned, “Well, not getting up now...” Her dirty socks stretched back and slid around, searching for Minus, until one finally discovered his supine body and gripped it with grimy toes, “There we go...snug as a bug...in...a....rug....”

Minus gasped chestfuls of rank air and listened to his big sister begin softly snoring.  Her toes eventually released their grip and deposited him directly below.  Although no longer crushing him, Sum's digits still surrounded and trapped his half-inch self, not that he was in any condition to escape anyway.

“...like this forever...” Sum's voice echoed in his mind.  Did she mean something specific by that, he wondered, until he at last conceded to exhaustion, and joined his bizarre family's impromptu slumber party.

 

-To Be Continued-

Chapter 2: Bath Time with Sum by Jay-Bug
Author's Notes:

CW: Hands, crush, smoking, bathing, mouth play


 

Chapter 2

Bath Time with Sum

“Hey, have you heard from Mom lately?” Sum turned her gaze from her palm to Plus, who was smoking and filling in a crossword at the far end of the table.

“Hm.” Plus puffed on the last of her cigarette and ground it into the ashtray before pulling out her phone and scrolling through her texts, “Seems like she's still really busy.”

“Figures.  Ah well, I'd say the three of us do pretty well keeping things together around here.  Still, text her that we miss her, you know?” Sum said.

“Mm.” Plus's thumb unerringly flew over the touch screen, while her eyes stayed focused on the newspaper, “Nine letter word for 'small or insignificant person.'”

“Um...” Sum touched her index finger to her lips before suddenly beaming proudly, “Pipsqueak!”

At that exclamation, Sum slapped her hand down into the other, absolutely demolishing the tiny inhabitant.  The sudden, severe pressure caused Minus's already pocket-sized body to shrink further.  Sum slid her hand away and eagerly inspected her handiwork.

“O-ow...please S-sum, can-” He barely squeaked.

“Um, can't hear you bug!  Duuuh!” Sum taunted.  She lifted her hand high again and wiggled her slender fingers, “This sure is fun though.  I wonder how small I can get you.  Ready?”  Her hand slapped down again, crushing Minus into a smaller shape, “Pow! Gotcha!”

 

His limp form tumbled out of her hand and onto the table.  He coughed once and rolled onto his back, feeling every joint in his body pop as he did so.  There was a brief moment of respite as Sum and Plus figured out another crossword clue, before his now titanic sister turned her attention back to him.  She grinned her tell-tale grin, raised her street sized index finger, and pressed it directly onto Minus's body, flattening it into the table's smooth surface.  Although there was not enough light filtering from the edges for him to see, he could feel the stretching and expanding of her ridged fingerprints on his chest and face.  After a perceptual eternity, her prodigious digit returned skyward and was replaced by her swimming pool sized eye.

“Wow!  This is like, the smallest you've ever been.  You're the size of a ladybug now.  How's it feel, huh?” Sum happily chirped.

“F-f-feels awwwwful...” Minus droned.

“Can't hear you!  Duh!  We went over this!” Sum's spray of saliva, invisible normally, misted over Minus like warm, tacky rain. “Hey, get up, there's something I wanna try.”

Minus dutifully peeled his ravaged body up from the table, though nearly fell over again when a large object suddenly intruded in his peripheral vision.  He turned his head and stared blankly, not entirely sure what he was looking at.  It appeared to be a shiny, curved wall, sea foam green, with uneven ridges running along it, hovering just past the edge of the table.

“Okay, ready to fly, nerd?” Sum's voice reverberated from a distance.

It was her fingernail, Minus suddenly realized.  She was about to flick him.

It happened in less than an instant.  From its position nestled against Sum's thumb pad, the index finger snapped forward and collided with Minus, sending him toppling end over end, whirling through the air with orbital velocity.  His virgin space flight was quickly cut short, however, due to the intrusion of Plus's reading glasses, which he slammed against and stuck to.

“Oops!” Sum gasped.

Plus narrowed her eyes and pinched the tiny man from his position on her lens.  Without a hint of acknowledgment she pursed her lips and blew out a short, powerful breath which knocked Minus from his perch between her fingers, directly into the ashtray below.   Plus pulled off her glasses to wipe away the imperceptible smudge left behind and cast her cold glance into the soft ash where her brother now lay.

“Unbelievable.  Now you're a filthy mess.” Plus spat.

“I...I can't...believe it...either...” Even delirious from his unexpected journey, Minus was amazed at Plus's scapegoating capabilities.

“If he grows back like this, he's going to track ash all over the house.  Please, go rinse this cretin off.” Plus turned back to her puzzle.

“Oh-ho-ho, I can think of one way to give him a shower.” Sum snickered.

“Sum, if you urinate on him, it will be exactly the same problem.” Plus said.

“Omigosh, Plus, you're a psychic!” Sum gasped and pulled her hands over her mouth.

“Unlikely.” Plus rolled her eyes.

“Jeez, you're no fun.” Sum pouted, “Fine then, let's go take a bath, squirt.  If you're lucky, I won't let you get sucked down the drain.” Sum gingerly snatched Minus from among the ash and began to walk away.

“Don't clog the bathtub with our brother.” Plus didn't look up from her puzzle.

“Fiiiiine, but don't let this make you think I'm going easy on you, Minus.” Sum said.

“N-n-no problems there...” Minus groaned.

*

Floating on his back in the warm water, Minus could almost forget his current size.  If he tried hard enough, he could even imagine that he was elsewhere, not in the bathtub he had recently scrubbed clean with his own toothbrush.

“Dah-dum, dah-dum.” Sum sang.

Minus could almost forget.

“Dah-dum, dah-dum.” The rough imitation of the Jaws theme drew closer, and the water around Minus began undulating violently.

“Dah-nah-naaaah!  Shark attack!” Sum's hand suddenly burst up from underneath Minus, carrying him far above the water's surface, the sudden g-force making his head swim, before dropping him closer to his sister's body.  He kicked up to the surface and shook the water out of his eyes.  Sum was lying supine in the bathtub up to her broad shoulders, and Minus was now treading water just beyond the shores of her bikini covered breasts.

“Not just any shark though,” Sum slid further down in the bath so that her body up to her chin was submerged, “I'm a shark that eats little losers!”

Sum stretched open her mouth wide, allowing some bathwater to flow in, before curling her arms inward, creating a wave which pushed the uncontrolled Minus directly towards his sister's gaping maw.

“W-w-ait, Sum, wa-a-a-ait!” Minus ineffectively splashed and kicked, the current drawing him directly up to Sum's waiting mouth, when suddenly her teeth snapped shut.  He bounced directly against the shiny white obelisks and floated backwards into stilling waters.

“Hahaha, not gonna eat ya' yet, buggy.” Sum laughed, before drawing some water into her mouth and spitting it directly into Minus's body, sending him skittering in the opposite direction.  “I totally wonder what would happen if I did eat you, though.”

Minus regained his composure in the water, now floating above the twin Titanics of his sister's calves.

“Like, you shrink from pressure, right?  So would you start to grow back inside me?” Sum crossed one leg over the other, creating a riptide which pulled Minus towards the tub's side, “Then again, you'd probably get melted in my stomach before that...” Sum crossed her legs back, causing the flailing Minus to careen towards the opposite side, “Is there even air in there?  Could you breath?  Hey, where'd you go?”

Minus pushed himself off of the wall and weakly paddled back towards the tub's median line.  

“Oh, there you are.  Okay, time to get out and let me get washed up for real.  Unless you wanna help?” Sum leaned forward and plucked Minus from the water.

“H-h-help?” He stuttered, wondering if his sister could remember the recent, panty-based tragedy.  He tucked his legs tight, trying not to picture his sister pulling off her bathing suit and dominating his tiny body with her soapy curves.

“Ew, Yeah right!  You'd like that too much, wouldn't you, you little perv?” Sum said, “But like, I'm already in the bath now.  Can't I just stick you somewhere so you can't see anything?”

Minus looked up to his gargantuan sister and shrugged.

“Oh duh, we just talked about it!” Sum grinned, before tossing her brother directly into her mouth.

“Ack!  No!” Minus tried to protest, but he was already in the dark, sticky cavern.  Sum's tongue quickly maneuvered him to a space near her bicuspid, before laying flat, leaving him blind in the darkness, pressed hard against her tooth, with barely any room to move.  He attempted to pull his arms above the slimy muscle, but it was no use.  

In reality, it didn't take long for Sum to wash up, but it was a veritable eternity for her tiny brother.  Periods of silence were broken by her occasional humming, which seemed to fill the entirety of Minus's sensory perception, all the while her saliva continued to build up around him, threatening to drown him in viscous liquid.  He could hear the inner workings of her body more than he'd ever wanted to, and every small cough or clearing of the throat was a deafening, terrifying experience.

There was a sudden acceleration upward, Minus felt, another brief period of humming and movement, and then the gentle rocking of his sister's walking.  He could distantly hear the creak of his room's door before, in an instant, the entire shape of the cave around him changed.  He was pushed up past the teeth, the tip of the tongue prodding him in the back, and the lips creating a tightening hole that he was pressed against.  Vacuum pressure from somewhere behind him sucked away most of the thick, stuffy liquid stuck to his body and then, with a sudden push and pop, Sum spit him onto his own bed like a watermelon seed.  

Minus wiped the spit from his eyes and allowed them to readjust to light.  Sum was standing above him, wrapped in a towel.

“That was fun, squirt.  I'll let you be my candy again sometime, kay?” she smirked and winked, before turning away.

“G-great...” Minus rolled over onto his face and considered screaming into the soft blanket.

“Oh, I wonder what would happen if I chewed on him...would he even...” Sum's musings faded out of earshot as she walked down the hallway.

-To Be Continued-

End Notes:

 


AN: Hope you're liking this silly story so far.  Let me know what you think in a review.

Chapter 3: A Chapter About Butts by Jay-Bug
Author's Notes:

CW: Butts, suffocation, stockings


 

Chapter 3

A Chapter About Butts

“Let's see...let's see...where are those mints?” Minus said to himself, squatting on the ground and digging through a shelf in the narrow, walk-in pantry.  It was only late morning, but he had already licked clean an entire fleet of shoes, courtesy of Sum, and wished to get the taste of canvas, leather, and dirt out of his mouth.  The quiet, deliberate steps of Plus did not register in his mind until she was already at the doorway.

“Minus.” She said, acknowledging his existence, but taking no further step towards a facsimile of friendliness.

“O-oh, hey, P-P-Plus, how's it, um, what're y-you looking for?” Minus stuttered.

“Green olives.  I have a craving.” Plus began peering through the shelves on the opposite side of the pantry.  

“I'll, uh, let you know if I see any.” Minus turned, still squatting, to look at his looming sister.  Plus stood on her tip-toes, reaching up to a higher shelf, and allowing her pencil skirt to ride up on her hips, revealing the edge of pale panties under black stockings.  It's lucky she's so tall, he thought, otherwise she'd be using him as a step-stool.

“They must be here somewhere.” Plus huffed, heavily dropping onto her heels.  She stepped back, leaving her partially revealed buttocks inches from her brother's breathless face, before bending over.  Minus attempted to warn his sister of the incoming awkward situation, but Plus's backside made its full breach past the edge of her skirt and pressed directly into his face.  “This pantry is...smaller than I remember.” Plus said, apparently unaware of the inadvertent effects of her movements.

With his head trapped between the shelves and his sister's considerable cheeks, Minus could pull no air from the plush wall that seemed to grow in front of him. He was shrinking from the pressure, but not particularly quickly; surely he would suffocate before he could reduce to a small enough height to fall free.  His fingers twitched and pushed against the shelves and his lungs bucked in some attempt to fill themselves.

It was too much.  In a disjointed motion, Minus thrust himself upward, pushing just enough of his nose past the edge of Plus's natal cleft to pull in a long, strangled breath.  Plus went stone still, allowing a silence to drape over the corridor, before slowly turning her head to observe the bizarre profile of Minus halfway buried in her backside.

“Were you just...smelling my underwear?” Plus asked hollowly.  Minus could swear he saw her pupils constricting to pinpricks behind her faintly twitching eyelids.  Plus stood up suddenly, tugging down the edge of her skirt, and dropping the stunned Minus to the ground in a heap.

“Get up.” Plus shoved her brother's shoulder with the heel of her leather loafer.  He slowly stood up, a few inches shorter than earlier, and took labored breaths, too scared to look at Plus directly, much less answer her.

Plus's large hand whizzed up and flicked Minus directly on the tip of his nose.  He winced audibly and held his hands over the forming bruise.

“Answer my question.” Plus ordered.

“N-no, I mean, y-y-es, I, um, I didn't, um, mean to?  It w-was just...” Minus trailed off.

“There is no excuse for you.” Plus grabbed Minus's wrist and began to walk determinedly from the kitchen.

“W-wait, let me e-” Minus struggled to keep up with his sister's long strides.

Plus turned her death glare back to her brother, silencing him immediately.  “No.  Excuse.”

*

Plus nearly pulled Minus's arm from its socket as she swung his small body across her room, onto her bed.  Minus rolled over onto his back and looked around, noticing his sister's impeccably clean space: organized bookshelves, spotless dressers, and neatly hung paintings.  His gaze finally settled on his sister taking off her shoes and stomping towards the bed.

“I expect silence during your punishment.  Anything you'd care to say before we begin?” Plus peered down at her brother, before putting one knee on her mattress and swinging her other leg over Minus, straddling his body backwards, resting her legs over his arms and her hips hard on his chest, trapping him beneath her.

“S-s-sorry...?” Minus strained under Plus's weight, beginning to feel his body wane again.  He'd been in situations like this with Plus before, and he knew there was nothing he could say at this point.  Her anger was like a storm, and it would have to be weathered.

“Fine.” Plus didn't seem to fully accept or reject the apology.  Her generous backside pushed backwards, driving Minus head down into the mattress, and covering up his mouth entirely.  “Is this what you wanted so badly?  To smell this?”  She pulled up her skirt, revealing her undergarments for the second time that day.

Minus was worried that breathing through his nose would raise Plus's ire even more, but knew he could only hold his breath for so long.  Slowly his nose took in the scent of his sister's pantyhose.

“Fine then, you lecher, let what you wanted so much turn you into an insect.” Plus straightened her back and rested her buttocks entirely on Minus's face.  He struggled for a moment, trying to push his nose and mouth to a place where they could get air, but it was no use.  He could feel the rough mesh of his sister's hosiery stretching outward, slowly but surely dwarfing his body.  It grew darker as his dwindling form slipped further from daylight.

There was a sudden reprieve as Plus's backside rose and settled on his chest.  Minus tried to take chestfuls of air, but was hampered by the boulder-sized butt of his sister, and only capable of short, shallow breaths.

“Happy now?” Plus sarcastically asked.  Minus knew well enough to say nothing.  “This should make you ecstatic then.”

Plus rose on her knees, lifting herself off of Minus, before dropping suddenly, like a comet onto her brother's chest.  The sharp, heavy impact caused Minus to shrink faster, now barely stretching past the outline of her seat.  She lifted and dropped her round bottom again, and this time Minus's entire body disappeared in her shadow.

Minus pushed up on the nylon-encased plush which now buried him.  If he really strained his arms, he could work just enough away to take a short lived breath, but the flesh was becoming larger, heaver, and harder to manage the longer he stayed in the crushing darkness.  Plus occasionally shifted her weight side to side, allowing another chestful of air, but the breaths were too far between for Minus not to begin to feel the effects of suffocation; his head going fuzzy, his body onset by bouts of nausea, and his heart pounding rapidly against his compressed ribs, thumping deafeningly in the muffled silence beneath Plus.  It was only when he had shriveled enough to fit into the gap between his sister's cheeks that he could finally breathe normally again.


Light suddenly invaded his world as Plus finally sat up, tucking away her cellphone, lifting her bridge-sized legs over his body and standing up to her full height.  She looked down on his puny form the way one might look at a stain.

“Disgusting.” She spat, before snatching Minus up.  Walking from her room, she squeezed him between her thumb and index finger, crushing every last millimeter of height she possibly could from him, nearly flattening his body entirely, before finally, roughly depositing his ant-sized form on the carpet of the living room.  “Make sure I don't see you for the rest of the day.”  Plus narrowed her eyes, turned on her stockinged feet, and thundered away.

*

It was evening and Minus was sitting on the couch, finally full sized, and only a short distance from where Plus had left him.  He had managed to avoid her gaze for the day, but he could hear in her footsteps and her door swings that she was still seething.

There was a jingle of keys at the door, and Sum energetically burst into the house.

“Oh, hey kiddo, how's it going?” She nodded towards him.

There was the loud crack of a door slamming somewhere upstairs, footsteps, and then another door banging against the door frame.  Minus looked wryly at his sister and put his fingers to his head, miming the pull of a trigger.

“Hahaha, yeah, Plus was texting me before.  She said you were in, like, a butt-load of trouble!”  Sum laughed, making long strides towards the couch.  “Hey, you know you're not allowed on the couch.  You should be...” She stifled a laugh “Bun-ished!”  

Sum sat heavily on the opposite side of the sofa, before pulling her bare feet from her stylish hightops and placing them in Minus's lap, wiggling her reddened toes.  “Rub?”  She chirped.

“Y-yeah, sure thing, Sum.” Minus rolled his eyes and began to massage the soft, somewhat damp feet of his sister.

“Hmm, can't blame Plus though.  You can really be cheeky sometimes!” Sum pealed out another fit of giggles, kicking her free heel against her brother's leg.

“Um, haha, y-yeah, so, uh, how was your day?” Minus asked, hoping that the puns would stop.

“It was totally great.  I hung out with a bunch of friends.  I was thinking of inviting a few over for a party soon, you know?  I bet they'll get a real kick out of playing with you.” Sum said.

“Oh.  Uh, awesome, I guess.” Minus averted his eyes and continued to knead his sister's soles.

“Sh'yeah, of course it's awesome.  Any ideas for party games?” Sum asked.

“Anything but stomp the bug?” Minus forced a smile and hoped desperately.

“No way dude, that'll be the biggest hit of the party!” Sum raised her hands and shook her head, as if the suggestion was absolutely ludicrous, “But hey, maybe you'll meet a girl you like.”

“Wh-what?” Minus snapped his attention back to his sister.  

“Yeah, there'll def be girls your age, some of my friends have younger sisters.”  Sum said, scooting forward so her feet now extended past Minus's lap and were replaced with her knees.

“Um...” Minus looked back and forth between his sister's legs and her face.

“Of course...” Sum used her strong arms to push herself forward again, and up, placing her backside directly onto Minus's lap, “What happens if one of them does this?”

“W-wait, Sum, don't...” Minus struggled a bit.

“Oh stop wiggling.” Sum wrapped her right arm over Minus's waning shoulders. “I wonder if anyone would ever want to be your girlfriend if they couldn't even sit on your lap without shrinking you.”

“I..I don't, um...” Minus was slowly being pulled underneath his sister's mass.



“Hmm, probably not.  Too bad, little bro.” Sum hopped in place a bit, speeding her brother's compression, “Maybe my butt could be your girlfriend.”

Minus couldn't even find the words to react.  Sum stood up over her half-sized brother, pulled up the right leg on her dolphin shorts, revealing just the bottom of her cheek, and bent over.

“Go on, give her a kiss.” Sum grinned.  Minus sighed deeply, leaned forward, and placed a kiss on her bottom, to which Sum replied, “Hey, hey, guess what I saw walking home?”

“Um...I don't know...” Minus prepared for the worst.

“A full moon!” Sum burst into laughter again and sat directly back down on Minus, driving his body into the cushions and sealing his fate for another bout of suffocation under a sibling's soft rear.

-To Be Continued-

End Notes:

 


AN: What can I say?  Butts are nice.

Intermission: A Brief Respite by Jay-Bug
Author's Notes:

CW: Puns


 

Intermission

A Brief Respite

It had so far been a quiet Sunday.  By chance or divine grace, Minus had been left alone for the entire morning, and was using his free time to eagerly catch up on his online life.

"I wonder if there are any new episodes of that show..." He asked quietly to himself, "I bet I could squeeze in an episode, just as long as-"

“Yo!  I need your pants!” Sum exploded into the room, practically knocking Minus's door off the hinges.

“Um, what?” Minus turned from his computer and quirked his eyebrows.

“It's a long story, but I need some little pants, so take 'em off.” Sum crossed over to Minus and lifted him up by his armpits, placing him on his feet.

“I don't, um, hey!  Just get-” Minus tried fultilely to push his sister away.

“This is important!  Hurry up!” Sum's hands snatched at her brother's waist, trying to unhitch his button fly, "Ugh, why don't your pants just have, like, a normal zipper?"

“Okay!  Okay, jeez, wait a sec.” Minus stepped back and began to undo his own buttons, "Besides, button flies are cool."

"Um, no, they absolutely are not." Sum crossed her arms and tapped her foot impatiently.

After the ejection of leg from pant, but before the denim bequeathing, both Sum and Minus became suddenly aware of Plus's presence in the doorway.

“Unbelievable.” Plus rolled her eyes and stepped through the threshold.  She was holding a pair of knee-high, gray leather boots in one hand and her cellphone in the other.

“Um...this isn't...what it looks like?” Minus was not really sure what it did look like, as he stood in his boxers, extending his jeans to Sum.

“I don't care.” Plus grumbled, “I just received a text from our mother.  She says that you and I need to spend more...” Plus nearly spit out the next words, “...'quality' time, together.”

“Uhh...o...okay?  So...” Minus trailed.

“So, you're going in my boots for the rest of the day.”  Plus stated flatly.

“Wh-wha-why?  That's not quality time!” Minus's eyes darted to his sister's feet, noting her distinct lack of socks.

“On the contrary, the leather of these boots are very high quality.” Plus said.

There was a moment of silence before Minus and Sum gasped loudly, hands slapping against their cheeks.

“Plus, did you...” Minus began.

“...just make a joke?” Sum finished, “I'm...I'm so proud of you!”

"Who knew she could?" Minus asked incredulously.

"I feel like a momma bird seeing her chick fly for the first time." Sum sighed.

“Stop.” Plus commanded, putting up her hand and interrupting the histrionics of her siblings.  “Sum, please compress our brother.”

“On it!” Sum gleamed and turned towards Minus.

“Ack!” Minus yelped as he tossed his pants towards his sister and attempted to dart away.

“Gotcha!” Sum shouted, knocking away the airborne cloth and tackling Minus to the floor, “Get ready to be toejam, nerd!”

“Noooo...” Minus's voice began to fade in his sister's full body hold, "...still, good one Plus..."

-To Be Continued-

End Notes:

AN: A moment of levity before things basically go way south for Mr. Minus.

Chapter 4: Yes, Wrestling by Jay-Bug
Author's Notes:

CW: Wrestling, legs, butts, implied toilet (nothing too bad, no worries)


 

Chapter 4

Yes, Wrestling

“This is unbelievable.” Plus spat, throwing a pair of pink tie-died panties directly into Minus's face.  Minus took the panties in his hands and stared at them, too worried to look up at his sister.

“I didn't...I-I don't, um, know how this, um..” Minus stammered.

“You can't mix whites with colors, even a child knows that.” Plus folded her arms and stared at her brother, “You are more useless than I thought.”

Minus winced.  He had no idea how he had missed something red in the laundry, staining the whites an uneven shade of pink.  Perhaps he had gotten a concussion getting dribbled around by Plus's sweaty toes on his recent trip to the tip of her boot.

“So, what can I do with a worthless sibling?” Plus sneered, “If you can't do anything right, maybe I'll just throw you out.”

“No, please...” Minus said.

“What then?  Should I make you the house's toilet?  Do you think you could at least swallow correctly?” Plus voice burned with a cold rage.

“Um!” Minus snapped his attention to his sister's face and gulped, hoping she wasn't serious.

“Or perhaps I'll just make you small and let you swim in one for a while.  Does that sound like something you could do correctly?  Tread water until one of us has to go?  And then get flushed away forever?  Or maybe we'll use your tiny tongue as toilet paper.  You're worth as much.”  Plus stepped closer to Minus on the beat of each threat, causing him to press his back against the hard chair in an attempt to widen the gap.

“So...I like, missed something, right?” Sum had appeared in the doorway to Plus's room.

“Look.” Plus snatched the ruined underwear from Minus's hand and tossed it to Sum.

“Woah!  These look rad.” Sum said, catching the panties and giving them a flip back and forth, “Totally 60's, you know?”

“Ugh, if you like them, you can keep them.” Plus furrowed her brow, “Our brother, however, should still be punished for this incomprehensible mistake.”

“Um, just stick him in your shoe when you go shopping for new underwear.  Duh.” Sum shrugged.

“He was just in my boot.  Apparently, that is much too easy for him.” Plus glowered at Minus, who continued to anxiously await his sentence.

“Oh, I have an idea.  I'm going to go practice at the gym with my wrestling buddies.  How about I bring Minus with me as a sparing partner?” Sum beamed proudly.

Plus took a moment to weigh the option.  “Fine.  I suppose he'll make a good punching bag, but it's still not enough.”  She said, stepping over to Sum.  The girls chatted in whispers, briefly, much to the terror of Minus.

“Oh my god, that's so funny.  Yeah, absolutely.” Sum laughed.

“Um...?” Minus gritted his teeth, prepared for the worst.

“You'll find out later.” Plus narrowed her eyes.

“Yeah!  It's a surprise!  Now, let's get over to the gym, squirt.” Sum grinned.

*

As he warily approached the wrestling ring at the center of the large, open gym, Minus saw two women chatting idly.

“Hey!  It's about time you showed up!” The shorter of the two waiting girls shouted.

“Aw, gimmie a break, Poly.  See?  I even brought something to make up for it.” Sum gestured towards Minus.

“Oooh, so is this the coveted Minus?  I gotta admit, he looks pretty wimpy.” Poly said, looking Minus up and down.  She was only a few inches taller than him, but much broader.

“Yeah, he's like, a complete push-over.” Sum shrugged.

“Doesn't seem like much of a challenge.”  The taller girl said.  Minus unconsciously bit his lip, noting the impenetrable aura of confidence that exuded from the woman's dark, sharp features.  Incredibly, she was even taller than his sisters.

“Well, he's not exactly here for that, Rose.” Sum said, before explaining the sordid details of Minus's laundry mishap.

“Oooh, so we get to help you punish him, huh?  Sounds like fuuun.” Poly leered at Minus.

“Oh yeah, I figure a few rounds in the ring should be good, you know?” Sum grinned.

“Um...” Minus tried to interject.

“Is it true though?  Does he really shrink when he's squeezed?” Rose adjusted the laces on her knee-high wrestling shoes.

“Um, duh.  Haven't you seen my instagram posts?”  Sum said.

“I always thought those were photoshopped, honestly.” Rose said.

“Sh'yeah.” Poly added.

“Oh whatever, you'll see soon enough.  Who wants to go up against this nerd first?” Sum grabbed Minus's arm and pulled him towards the ring.

“Oh, I am aaall over that, girl.” Poly said, kicking off her flip-flops, jumping up, and rolling under the bottom rope.

Minus, try as he might, couldn't stop his sister from forcing him up onto the padded platform.  He stood up warily and faced Poly.  Although she was heavy-set, Minus could tell from the way she carried herself that strong muscle lay just beneath the surface.

“Hey, no jeans in the ring.  Take 'em off!” Poly commanded.

“Oh, um...” Minus sucked air through his teeth and uncomfortably dropped his pants, kicking them past the ropes.

“Jeez, your legs are like twigs.  Alright, ready to rumble?” Poly crouched into a fighter's stance.

“I don't, um, really know, er, how to, um...” Minus mumbled and glanced at his sister.

“Too late for that, kiddo!” Sum called from the side.  “Oh, and look out!”

Minus turned his head quickly, only to see Poly suddenly upon him, her arms reaching out to grab his shoulders.  He quickly skittered to the side and tried to put some distance between himself and his opponent, but Poly turned on her heel and extended her right arm, catching Minus' face in her elbow crease.  Effortlessly, she hooked her arm around his head, burying his face in her armpit and putting him in a devastating headlock.

“Oh wow, it's the Polyhedra Headlock!” Sum shouted, doing her best impersonation of an announcer.

Minus struggled, trying to pull his face out of the sweaty underarm, but Poly's grip was like a vice.  She lifted her right leg, sticking her knee into the small of his back, stretching his pelvis forward and putting him off balance.  Minus could feel the space around him enlarging, stretching out, his legs sliding back along the mat until he couldn't keep his toes down any longer.  

“Timbeeer!” Poly playfully called, allowing her body to fall backwards, safely landing on her behind, but driving the crown of Minus's wrenched head into the canvas.  Finally, she removed him from her grip.  Minus held his head in his hands and rolled over, trying to catch his breath.

“Woah, look!  He's definitely smaller than he was before!”  Poly got up and pointed at the now shorter boy.

“Told ya'!” Sum said.

“Huh, now that is interesting.” Rose mused, “But could you please pin him?  Some of us would like a turn.”

“Oh fine.” Poly rolled Minus onto his back with her bare foot and swung one leg over his body, readying her behind above him.

“Uh oh, is this what it looks like?” Sum fell back into her announcer persona.

“It looks like...” Rose started.

“The Convex Polygon Bomb!” Poly shouted, leaping up and falling, rear first, directly onto Minus's chest.  Her exceptionally large backside crashed like a jet-fired missile, knocking the breath from his lungs, and pinning down both of his shoulders.  The soft, black fabric of her yoga pants slid over his chin as it seemingly grew atop his form.

“One!  Two!  Three!  That's it!” Sum pounded on the mat and swung her arms.

“Poly takes the win!”  Poly said, jumping up and raising her arms, “And it's f'real wild to feel him shrink under you.  You've gotta try it Rose.”

Minus tried his best to breath deeply and peeled himself up from the ground.  He was at least three quarters of his normal size, and his next opponent didn't look like she was going to go easy on him.

As Poly rolled herself off the ring, Rose pulled herself up, gracefully swinging her impressively long legs over the ropes.  She was skinny, but Minus could make out the lean, taught muscles rippling just under her skin.  He did his best to approximate the crouch he saw Poly take earlier, and prepared for Rose's first strike.

“And here she is folks!  The fabulous, the high-flying, the undefeated, Rooooose Curve!” Poly yelled, the loudest and most announcer-like of the group.

“Undefeated...?” Minus winced.

“You know it.  Wrestling is my life.  Are you ready?” Rose smirked.

“Not...uh...” Minus stuttered.

“Too bad!” Rose's flexible limbs moved like tight springs.  In a moment, she launched her body up and over, extending both of her legs into a powerful drop kick.  The soles of her leather shoes simultaneously struck the uncomprehending Minus directly in the face, sending him stumbling back and bouncing off the ropes.  Rose landed easily on her feet, crouched and extended her arm, clothes-lining the rebounding Minus, and sending his body hard to the floor.

“You know, I usually have to get lower to get at someone's neck,” Rose started, standing back up to her full height, “But I could have sat down and still knocked you over.”

Minus looked up at the huge woman, dazed and unsure what, if anything, to respond with.

“Come on, get up, I want some more out of you.” Rose nudged Minus's head with the tip of her boot.

Minus tried as hard as he could, but his swimming vision refused to let him right himself.  

“Augh, fine.  This is why I hate fighting shrimps, like you.” Rose reached down and grabbed Minus's ankle, pulling him towards the corner of the ring.  Minus looked up at the long muscular legs of the woman dragging him and imagined, just for a moment, being swallowed up by them.

Rose glanced back at her prey, suddenly aware of the tightening of his boxers.

“Disgusting.” She spat, “There's no place for that in the ring.”

“Oh jeez, Minus.” Sum cringed, hand on her head, “I know she's hot, but like, come on.”

In two swift motions, Rose hopped on top of the turnbuckle and swung her body around, stating loudly,  “This should teach you some manners!”

“Do you think...?” Sum grasped.

“I do!  It's the Curve Stomp!  The greatest finisher this crowd has ever seen!” Poly shouted, unconcerned that she and Sum were the only crowd.

Rose spread her arms and raised her chin, drinking in the imaginary audience's cheers, before launching into a full front flip, landing hard, and stomping both feet directly onto Minus's chest.

“Oof!” He cried, limbs flailing up and out.  He could see and feel the soles of Rose's shoes stretching out over him.

“You're done.” Rose sneered, crossing her arms and stepping onto his shoulders.

“One!  Two!  Three!  It's over!  Rose keeps the championship!”  Sum slammed her fist on the mat again.  

“Of course.”  Rose rolled her eyes, walking towards the ropes, stepping on Minus's face as she dismounted his body.

“Ugh, he's only like, half-sized now.  Didn't really give me much to work with, did you?” Sum looked displeased at Minus's supine form while climbing up and between the ropes.

“Whoops.” Rose facetiously chirped, shrugging.

“Lame.  Can you even get up?” Sum knelt next to her brother.

“I...need...a sec...” Minus gasped, still reeling from the rapid-fire fights.

“Well, I'm pretty impatient, you know?  How about I just practice my reverse scissor on you?”  Sum grinned, not waiting for Minus to respond before she turned and laid on her front, wrapping her strong legs around her brother's midsection.  She crossed her ankles and began to squeeze.

Minus was too beat up to do anything but let it happen.  He glanced over at the engrossed expressions of Poly and Rose, who hungrily watched his body dwindle.  His sister's cool thighs came up to meet his face, as his tinier still body nestled directly into the spot where her legs met her backside.  Before long, his bug-sized body dropped to the floor.


“Woooow!  It's one thing to see him shorter, but you just totally turned him into a bug!” Poly exclaimed, scrambling up onto the platform to get a closer look.

“Unbelievable.  Will he just keep shrinking as long as you crush him?” Rose asked, stepping closer as well.

“I think so?  He seems to bottom out around ant sized.” Sum sat up.

Minus looked up at the three towering women, Sum sitting, Poly crouching, and the impossibly tall Rose standing, all looking down at his body.

“Plus said he should be asleep for the next part...” Sum smirked, “Guess I'll have to suffocate the creep.”  She extended her finger and gingerly placed it over Minus's face.  With no energy left to fight, Minus simply allowed his consciousness to slip away.

*

Minus awoke suddenly, submerged in ice cold water.  He quickly kicked his way to the surface, greedily filling his lungs before looking around at the curved, bleach-white walls.  At the sound of echoing laughter, he looked up to see Sum's enormous face above the oval entrance.

“Oh no...no no no!” He shouted.

“Looks like you're really in some shit now, twerp.” Sum laughed, before waving goodbye and disappearing from view.

There was a moment of silence, before heavy footfalls approached and Plus's grim demeanor appeared over the bowl.

“P-Plus!  Please d-dont...” Minus frantically waved his arms.

“Don't worry, we have decided not to flush you.” Plus narrowed her eyes, “After all, who would clean up afterwards?  You aren't useless enough to scrub toilets, are you?”

Minus anxiously looked back and forth, trying to find some form of escape.

“If I were you, I'd start swimming away.” Plus said, pulling down her skirt and panties.

Minus watched in terror as his gigantic sister's naked backside spread over the toilet seat like bad weather.  He wondered briefly, as he frantically splashed away, if living with the memory of what would happen next was worse than simply being flushed away.

-To Be Continued-

End Notes:

AN: Welp.  Best of luck, Minus.  You're gonna need it.

Also, thanks for all the love you guys have been giving this story, really appreciate it.  Hope to read more reviews from you all very soon.

Chapter 5: Dancing With The Devil by Jay-Bug
Author's Notes:

CW: Feet, crush (as in squishing), crush (as in young love), alcohol, cross dressing, humiliation


 

Chapter 5

Dancing With The Devil

“Minus!  Grab some napkins, and plastic cups too!” Sum called from the top of the basement stairs.

“Er, yeah, okay...” Minus said, snagging bags of the requested items with his free hand.  He shakily made his way up the old steps, trying not to drop the bottles of liquor cradled neatly in his other arm.

“Jeez, c'mon, we don't have all day.” Sum said, rolling her eyes and making no attempt to lighten her brother's load.  Minus carefully deposited the bottles in the kitchen, before opening the bags of cups and napkins and neatly arranging them, along with plates and utensils he'd grabbed earlier, on a free table.

“Mm, no, that looks like shit.” Sum frowned, quickly pushing past her brother to rearrange.

“Hm...” Minus stepped out of his sister's way and glanced warily behind him.  Sum's choice of phrasing reminded him of his recent ordeal with Plus, an experience that still left him deeply uncomfortable.

“There's something else in the basement you need to get.  It's an old trunk, should be near the water heater.”

“S-sure,” Minus said, breaking away from his anxious milling.  He stepped downstairs and, quickly spying the trunk in question, heaved it from its dusty space and dragged it up the stairs.  Placing it heavily on the kitchen floor, he noticed the lock hooked around the latch and absentmindedly tugged at it.  “What's this for?”

“None of your business, dork.” Sum said, “Like, what are you standing around for?  You need to go get washed up, the party starts in an hour.”  

*

“Good evening and welcome.  May I take your coat for you?”  Minus was doing his best impression of what he'd seen in movies.  Although his sisters treated him like a servant, being tasked with actually serving guests felt a bit beyond his skill set.

“You're kind of an idiot, aren't you?  It's summer, I don't have a coat.” Poly said, sneering playfully at Minus.

“Poly!  So glad you made it!” Sum pulled her friend into a bear hug.  Minus wondered for a moment what it must be like not to fear embracing someone.

“Like, where else would I be?” Poly grinned, “Rose and her sister should be here any minute.”

“Rose is bringing her sister?  How delightful.” Plus said, standing up from her seat to greet her guest.

“Heeeey, Plus!” Poly said, “Yeah, your little student will be partying with the big girls tonight.”

“Um..?” Minus peeped.

“I'm her English tutor, not that it should matter to you.” Plus scoffed.

“R-right...” Minus looked away.

“Nice skirt, Plus.  You look like a witch or something.” Poly said, pulling the loose strap of her tank top back onto her shoulder.

“Oh, I'm glad you like it.  That's exactly the sort of look I was going for.” Plus ran a hand along the long, sheer, navy skirt hanging from her hips.

“Hello all.” Rose's voice piped from the doorway.  She stepped in, motioning to the younger, shorter girl who followed.  “Sum, this is my sister, Carrie.”

“It's so nice to meet you!” Sum smiled broadly, “Rose and Plus have told me a lot about you, you know?  All good things, promise.”

“Hi, it's, um, nice to meet you too.”  Carrie said tentatively, brushing her short, black, geometric hair to one side.

Plus cleared her throat, and stared at Minus.

“Oh, um, good evening and welcome.  May I take your...uh...your...” Minus sputtered.

“Ugh, you're such an embarrassment.”  Sum shrugged exaggeratedly,  “Carrie, this is Minus.  He's our brother, I guess.”

“Oh, yeah, Rosie told me about him.  He's the boy that shrinks, right?” Carrie asked.

“Please don't call me that in public...” Rose said, pressing her fingers to her temple.

“Oh, uh...sorry.” Carrie said, before shooting a comradely look to Minus, who blushed upon eye contact.

“Yeah though, he totally shrinks when you squeeze him.  Don't worry, I promise you'll see it by the end of the night.” Sum grinned.

“Oh boy...” Minus sighed.

“C'mon, let's get set up in the other room.” Sum waved her arm towards the living room.

“Right.  Fetch the drinks, Minus.” Plus commanded, walking away, followed by Sum, Poly, and Rose.  Carrie waited behind.

“Older sisters, right?  What can you do?” Carrie said, once the others were out of earshot.

“Tell me about it...” Minus sighed, turning towards the kitchen.

*

“Okay okay okay, I got one.” Sum sipped from her beer can. “You're stuck on a deserted island, but you can only take one thing from home.  What do you take?”

“I hate questions like these...” Plus brushed her hand across her flushed cheeks and took a drag from her cigarette.

“A boat, duh!” Poly snorted.

“You don't have a boat.” Rose flatly responded.

Minus watched his sisters and their friends banter, while diligently taking away empty cans and glasses and bringing back fresh drinks.  If the night kept going like this, he thought, it actually wouldn't be that bad.

“Excuse me!” Carrie's voice called from upstairs, “Where do you keep your towels?”

“Hey runt, go get Carrie a towel.  And be quick, I've almost got another man-down here.” Sum swirled her can in the air.

“Y-yeah, of course.” Minus said, rushing upstairs and grabbing a towel from the closet.  He tentatively approached Carrie, who stood in the doorway of the bathroom, “He-here you go.”

“Thanks, Minus.” Carrie half-smiled, rubbing her hands dry and hanging the towel on the rack.  Walking back towards the stairs, she peeked into a half-open door, “Is this your room?”

“Er, yeah...sorry it's a mess...” Minus winced.

“It's better than mine usually is.” Carrie opened the door and stepped through, giving the room a closer inspection, “You don't really have a lot of stuff, do you?”

“I guess not...” Minus said.

“Hm, probably no time to get a job with your sisters ordering you around, huh?” Carrie sat down on Minus's bed.

“Um...” Minus stared incredulously at the cute girl sitting on his bed, a sight he had given up on ever seeing.

“I know how rough it is being a younger sibling,” Carrie fiddled with the hem of her skirt and twisted the toe of her brogue into the carpet, “Still, I can't imagine what it would be like if Rosie could shrink me...”

Like a timid animal, Minus slowly approached Carrie and took a seat next to her. “Well...she might pin you and then stomp on your head.  That's what she did to me.”

“Oh my god, her and her wrestling.  It drives me nuts.” Carrie rolled her eyes, “What about your sisters?  Do they have any annoying habits?”

“Um.  I...” Minis knitted his brow, “I guess I never...thought about that.”

A palpable silence fell over the room, accompanying furtive glances between the two.

“Is it scary?” Carrie asked suddenly, turning and staring directly at Minus, “Being shrunk, I mean?”

“Hm...yeah...” Minus turned to look at her, “But...I guess...I guess it wouldn't be so bad if it was by someone like you...”

“Oh...” Carrie turned away and bit her lip.

“My oh my, how sweet.” Rose said sternly, appearing in the doorway.

“Jeez!” Minus spurted, falling off the edge of his bed.

Rose stepped closer and grabbed her sister's arm, “Come on, Carrie.  Let's go have a quick chat, shall we?”

“Oh, c'mon Rosie, we were just talking.” Carrie stood up and passed a worried look towards Minus.

“I'm sure.” Rose led Carrie by the arm from the room, before turning her head back briefly, “I'll deal with you later, kid.  The others are looking for you, by the way.”

Minus watched the two pairs of legs stride from the room, feeling a pit of anxiety quickly filling his stomach.  He stood and took a few deep breaths, trying to calm his nerves, before rushing downstairs.  The girls were all crowded around the trunk Minus had retrieved earlier, which was now open.  Sum, Plus, and Poly turned towards Minus and smiled broadly, their cheeks kissed red by alcohol.

“Uh oh...” Minus gulped.

“'Uh oh' is right, kiddo.” Sum said.

Minus winced as he watched Sum and Plus approach, catching a brief sight of Carrie's apologetic face beyond the tall figures closing in on him.

*

“I can't tell if this is cute or really, really pathetic.” Poly snorted.

“I can't imagine you ever wearing these, Sum.” Rose said.

“Well, the skirt is obviously from Plus.  She's gotten a bit less frilly.” Sum said.

“Oh hush, let me focus.” Plus said, finishing her detailed work, “There, perfect.” She capped the lipstick and stepped back to observe her handiwork.  Standing there in a pleated skirt, lace petticoat, striped tights and a loose fitting blouse was Minus, cosmetics freshly applied.

“You make a pretty girl, squirt.  Here, look.” Sum grabbed Minus's wrist and pulled him in front of a mirror.

“Ah...” Minus whispered, blushing beet red.

“Go ahead, say it.  Say you're a pretty girl.” Sum squeezed her brother's shoulders.

“Affirmations are a good way to reestablish one's identity.” Plus added, with a smirk.

“I'm...” Minus swallowed, “I'm a pretty girl.”

“Yes, you are!  Again!  Louder!” Sum cried.

“I'm a pretty girl!” Minus's voice cracked.

“Oh, it's working!  His voice is changing!” Poly laughed.

“Still, that blouse really doesn't fit.” Rose said.

“Well, we can't make him grow tits, can we?” Sum said, “Still, you really wanna see something that doesn't fit?”

“Sum, please...” Minus begged.

“Look at this!” Sum turned her brother to face her friends and pulled up his skirt and petticoat to reveal pink polka-dotted panties, stretched awkwardly to one side, filled with an errant bulge.

“Ew.” Plus spat.

“Yeah, that doesn't fit at all.” Rose said.

“Ugh, if you guys are going to gawk at a dick, I'm gonna go put on some music.” Poly wandered over to the speaker setup, “Hm, is Lola too on the nose?”

“Here, wait, Plus, get a picture for my instagram.” Sum dug her phone from her back pocket and tossed it to Plus.  “How about like this?” Sum's hand slid down and gripped onto her brother's package.

“Aaah, w-wait, don't...” Minus tried to push down the thick, bunching lace that sat around his hips, but it was pinned in place by Sum's strong arm.

“You'll probably get your account banned for this.” Plus noted as a flash suddenly filled the room.

“Oh, I know, how about Jojo?” Poly smirked, clicking play.

“Boz Scaggs?  Again, Poly?” Rose glanced acerbically at Poly.

“What's wrong with Boz?”  Poly jokingly pleaded.

“Oh, perfect!” Sum beamed at the photo.

“Hey, c'mon Sum, dance floor is waiting!” Poly said, already playfully gyrating against the nonplussed Rose.

“Word, let's get our groove on, Plus.” Sum said, pulling her sister towards the others, and leaving Minus alone in the corner of the room, flushed and nearly on the verge of tears from embarrassment.  He glanced at the girls, dancing carefree in the face of his utter humiliation.  Carrie stepped towards Minus, pretending not to notice the look her sister shot at her.

“Hey...” Carrie said, folding her arms behind her, “I think you actually...pull that look off.”

“Wh-what?” Minus tried to casually wipe away an escaping tear.

“Do you...I mean, would you want to dance?” Carrie looked sheepishly to one side.

“I...” Minus considered his options for a moment, but ultimately knew he was  never going to get a chance like this again, “Y-yeah, I'd really like that.”

Carrie extended her hand and Minus took it, following her to the impromptu dance floor.  The other girls exchanged looks while Minus and Carrie stepped in rhythm with each other.  At each measure, Carrie seemed to move closer to Minus, flashing smiles, pressing through his puffy skirt and inadvertently brushing against a tightening pair of underwear.  Her arms worked around his shoulders, and as the song drew to a close, she pulled him into a hug.

“That was fun.  Thanks.” She said, squeezing him him tightly.

“W-wait, don't...” Minus could feel her grip growing larger and stronger.

“Hm?” She murmured.

“I'm going to-” Minus began, but it was too late.

“Hey!  He's shrinking again!” Poly shouted.

“Here, let me help.” Sum said, suddenly stepping behind and wrapping her arms around her brother.  Carrie let go and stepped back, caught off guard.

“Did you plan that on your own?  You're definitely learning.” Plus said, touching Carrie's shoulder.

“Really, I didn't expect you to be so cruel.” Rose said.

“I, um...” Carrie began.

“Hey!  Let me get in on this!” Poly threw herself over Sum and added to the pressure.

“Aww, group hug!” Sum grinned.

Minus watched in stunned silence as the others approached while the world expanded at an exponential rate.  The fabrics which surrounded him stretched out into the sort of unpredictable patterns he'd grown so very used to.

*

“Man, the pizza guy was pretty cute.” Poly mused, crunching on a crust.

“I'm a bigger fan of the pizza, honestly.” Sum said, stretching out and turning to Rose, “You done yet?  I think it's someone else's turn for a tongue buffing.”

Minus looked up from his lowly position between Rose's gargantuan toes.  Her dark skin was flecked with lint and dirt, and created a mountain range of sweaty flesh to surround Minus's bug-sized body.  He breathed in the smell of dirty leather and continued to lick at his environment.


“I don't know...” Rose said, wiggling her digits and thrashing Minus's body, “This feels nicer than I expected.”

“I know, right?!” Poly exclaimed, having already gotten her turn.

“Perhaps it's just a nice feeling to completely eclipse someone.” Plus ran her finger around the edge of her wine glass.

“Please don't get philosophical on us now, you've been so fun tonight.” Sum smirked at her sister.

Plus sighed, “How are we related?”

“Oh, you know you love me.” Sum said.

“You want a turn, Carrie?” Rose asked, and before waiting for a response, pinched Minus between her toes and tossed him to the ground in front of her sister.

Rubbing his aching head, Minus stood up and stared at the towering form of the girl he'd so recently stood eye to eye with.  He wondered why she looked more perfect like this, sitting above him like a titan.

“Um...” Carrie glanced around at the expectant eyes of the party and then down at the pitiful form of Minus, standing helpless in a dirty, torn skirt, “Yeah, I guess.”

She pressed the toe of one fashionable shoe against the heel of the other, popping it off and revealing bare feet at the end of ankle-length tights.  She placed her foot flat on the ground and lifted her toes, while using her hand to remove her other shoe.  Minus approached the abri she'd created with her digits and paused to look back up to her face.

“Well?  Go ahead, squirt.  Crawl under your dance partner's feet and get licking.” Sum laughed in the distance.

Minus blushed and stepped beneath Carrie's toes, which in turn lowered onto him like sinking ships.  

*

“Thanks for coming tonight, guys!  This was so fun!” Sum grinned and waved, watching her guests pile into a waiting taxi.  She stepped back in and surveyed the landscape, cups and cans everywhere, pizza box stacks tipped onto their sides, and Plus, dead asleep on the couch.

“Welp, looks like a total success.” She proudly said, before crouching, reaching between her grimy toes and pulling her minuscule brother out by his leg, “What do you think?”

“T-totally...” Minus weakly agreed.

“Still.  Can't.  Hear you.” Sum's snapping mouth filled her brother's vision, “Duh.”

“Ugh...” Minus's arms fell limply above his head.

“Well, whatever, I had fun.  Hmm...I wonder where you should sleep tonight.” A mischievous smile played over Sum's face, “Oh, I know, how about here?”

She snapped her arm forward and sent her unwilling brother careening at mach speeds into the plush flesh of their sleeping sister's exposed cleavage.  Minus bounced back and forth before sinking into the crease between Plus's breasts.

“Oh man, she is absolutely going to flip when she finds you there.  I've gotta set my alarm to make sure I catch this.” Sum snickered, flipping off the lights, climbing the stairs and disappearing from view.

Minus closed his eyes and tried to ignore the inevitable punishments of tomorrow.  In the blanketing darkness, though, he could only replay the events of the party, and try to piece together any clue which would ease his anxiety over the intentions of his newfound crush.

-To Be Continued-

End Notes:


AN: Oh dear, only one chapter left.  What will happen to our wayward hero?  

 

Also, hope everyone got the math term references for Sum's friends.  Poly, obviously a reference to polygons; Rose, a slightly more obscure reference to rose curves in trigonometry; and Carrie, a weird reference to 'carrying' the number over in basic arithmetic.

Chapter 6: Insecta Aeternum by Jay-Bug
Author's Notes:

CW: Feet, boots, butts, crush, breasts, bondage, humiliation, a lot of real talk


Chapter 6

Insecta Aeternum

“Why don't you grow anymore?  Is there something, like, wrong with your body?” Sum said, pulling on Minus's arm.  She had him pinned up against a wall and was manhandling his admittedly smaller-than-average frame.

“I- I dunno...” Minus looked to the side, trying to avoid eye contact with the sister that had thoroughly humiliated him at their recent party, “My legs just don't go any farther.”

“I guess you just like being that small, huh?” Sum smirked.

“Ha, no- no way.” Minus stuttered.

“Maybe you'd just be better off as a bug, you know.  Permanently, I mean.” Sum said, shifting closer to her brother, “Well, I can at least make you one for a little while.”

Sum pressed her body up against Minus's, compressing him into the wall, her breasts pushed into his face and her knee squarely placed on his crotch.

“W-wait!” Minus exclaimed.

“Oh?” Sum stepped back, incredulously looking her brother up and down, “Do you have...?”

“It's not...it's not...from...” Minus knew she had felt it.

“I can't believe it.” Sum grabbed Minus's chin with her hand and turned his face to meet hers, “Do you seriously have an erection?”

“I...” Minus trailed off.

“Do you seriously want to be shrunken?” Sum asked.

“No...I mean, um...I...uh...” Minus said, his voice dropping in volume.

“Oh my god!” Sum beamed, “Why didn't you say something sooner?”  

“C'mon Sum, c-cut it out...” Minus mumbled.

“You know, that explains that time at wrestling practice.  You were just excited to get shrunk again, weren't you?” Sum said,  “Waitaminute, hang on, do you actually want to be a bug?  Like, for good?”

“N-no...?” Minus said, intoning something in between a question and an answer.

“Oh my god!  You do!  You totally do!  I can see it on your face!” Sum shouted, “You want to be your sisters' little bug!”

“Just...n-no, I...” Minus said.

“This is too exciting.  I need to go tell Plus!” Sum pushed off of the wall and scampered to the other side of the house.

Minus stood shock-still, eyes focused somewhere far away.  He didn't actually like being shrunken, did he?  The throbbing in his pants seemed to already have its own answer.

*

The door to Minus's room nearly exploded off of its hinges when Plus burst in.  

“You want to do what?!” She shouted, for once breaking her fine tuned composure.

“Uhm...” Minus sighed, barely moving from his curled up position on the floor.

“You actually want to be an insect for the rest of your life?” Plus crossed her arms and glared at her brother.

“I...no...I don't know...” Minus said softly.

“This is unbelievable, even for you.” Plus said, “How can you be so flippant with your own life?”

“Hm...” Minus hummed, considering his sister's phrasing.

“And what about Carrie?  Should we invite her over to stomp you into the ground as well?” Sum barked.

Minus did not answer.

“This pseudo-suicide is just...ugh,” Plus grunted, approaching Minus with deliberate steps, “Why don't I show you what it'll really be like?”

“Wh-what are you doing?” Minus rolled over and saw his sister's looming form suddenly upon him.

“Testing you.” Plus flipped her leg over Minus's body and sat hard, compressing his chest under her rear end.

“Um...should I, like, come back later?” Sum quipped, having appeared in the doorway, “I was just curious if you'd talked to Mom yet.”

“She texted me back earlier,” Plus said, pulling her phone from her pocket and turning her gaze away from the quickly dwindling Minus, “She says we can do whatever we want with him, she doesn't care.”

“Nice!” Sum whooped.

“Even if you do want to follow through with this inanity,” Plus paused to throw a disdainful look at her sister,  “I still don't see how you're going to do it permanently.”

“Eh, I'm sure I'll come up with something.” Sum grinned, “Oh, and by the way, I think you might be done there.”

Plus looked back down to where Minus once was, and who now squirmed helplessly in the shadow of her long skirt.

“Not yet.” Plus said, snatching up her brother and squeezing his toy sized body in her hand, moving him quickly from her palm to the space in between her index finger and thumb.  Minus cringed as the peaks and valleys of his sister's fingerprints spread up and over his diminishing body.

“Wow, that small, huh?  Doing something special with the runt?” Sum asked.

“You could say that.” Plus said, standing and walking towards her room, “Speaking of which, would you like to come on a small hike with me today?”

“Hm, I'd love a little romp in the mud, but I've got some work to do.” Sum said.

“Fair enough.” Plus pulled a pair of hiking boots from her closet and opened her fingers to reveal the insect sized body of her brother, “Now, let's see how serious you are about this, Minus.

With that damning note, Plus pressed her unwilling brother into one of the deep treads on her boot's ridged sole.  Minus, crammed tightly into the dirty crevice, watched helplessly as his sister's monumental fingertip receded, revealing her celestial face beyond the surrounding, rubber peaks.  She peered at his crumpled body briefly, before flipping over her shoe and sending his stomach reeling.  Light bled away from his eyes as the thick carpet came up to meet him, and disappeared completely with the added pressure of his sister's weight.

*

With thunderous clatter, Plus's boot fell to the floor.  Minus, still tightly wedged into the sole, could barely tell where he was or that the hike was even over, aside from the cessation of regular intervals of booming pressure.  His sister's unyielding steps in the damp terrain had driven mud up to and over his tiny frame, burying it in clumps of dirt and dead grass.  With his arms pinned into the confined space, Minus had no way of blocking his face from the rising tide of muck, and was lucky not to have drowned beneath Plus's unforgiving step.

“How was your hike?” Sum asked, turning away from the computer.

“Somewhat relaxing, I suppose.” Plus said, pulling off her other boot and grabbing the one which trapped Minus, “Right now, I'm more interested in seeing the results of this little experiment.  Meet me in the kitchen with a pen, if you could?”

“Sure thing, although I don't totally get what you're talking about, you know?” Sum said, snagging a pen from the desk and following Plus into the kitchen.

“Consider it Minus's way of really proving his intentions to me,” Plus said, holding her boot near the sink with one hand and reaching for Sum's pen with the other, “I sometimes think our brother is spineless enough to go along with anything.”

“Sometimes?  Of course the dork is spineless.  That's why it'll be so fun to turn him into a bug.” Sum grinned, handing over the pen.

With a swift, unstoppable force, the ballpoint tip suddenly intruded into the dark, moist cove Minus sat motionless in, upturning mud and sending him flipping into the cold sink.  He laid still for a moment, then lifted his cramping arms in an attempt to wipe his face.  Before he got the chance, however, Plus's nimble fingers descended upon his form, snatching up his body and quickly tearing off his clothes, before redepositing him in the stainless steel basin.  There, unsullied by the caked mud that surrounded it, stood Minus's fully erect penis.

“Wow.” Plus said incredulously.

“Um, duh, I told you about that.” Sum looked back and forth between her siblings.

“I saw too many confounding variables to totally trust your assessment,” Plus said, “But looking like this, after being crushed into the mud like a worm? I suppose that confirms it.”

“So, you're cool with it then?” Sum asked hopefully.

“I...need to think about it for a while.  Do whatever you want.” Plus shrugged and walked towards the stairs, leaving Minus and Sum alone in the kitchen.

“Well, may as well clean you off.” Sum flipped on the faucet and ran the water over her naked, struggling brother, before patting him off with a napkin, “I'm sure Plus will come around.  I don't know why she's so opposed to it, honestly.”

“Th-thanks...” Minus mumbled, exhausted from the entire ordeal.

“Oh, by the way...” Sum smirked and lifted her hand to her face, so that her lips suddenly filled the entirety of Minus's vision like twin, pink obelisks, “I figured out a way to do it.”

*

“I see.  Yes, I suppose this would work.” Plus said, looking intently at the laptop screen.

“Right?  It's perfect!” Sum smiled, before turning intently towards her sister, “But listen, I know you're, like, not one hundred percent with it yet. I don't want to do this if you're uncomfortable for whatever reason, you know?”

“Oh, Sum...” Plus turned and gave her sister a comforting look, “Thank you, for your concern.  I've been taking time to think about this...”

Minus stared up at his colossal sisters from his position on the tabletop.  It had been several days since his trip underneath Plus's boots, and he had barely seen her since.  Confined mostly to her room, she moved like a phantom on the rare occasions she surfaced, quickly and quietly stalking through the halls before returning to solitude.  Earlier that day however, Sum had coaxed her from her chambers to share her plans, after having shrunk Minus to a more palatable size, of course.

“I think that...I was a bit upset that Minus had been secretly enjoying our punishments.” Plus's finger slid across the table and found Minus's small form.  It poked him, knocking him over, and overtook his legs, trapping them underneath, “But more so, I think I was upset that I hadn't noticed it earlier.”

“Well, I didn't notice either, you know?” Sum said.

“True, but...” Plus pursed her lips and scrunched her finger harder over the minuscule body of her brother, “You're also...so open with your feelings, of the things you like.  I guess I'm a bit jealous sometimes.”

“Really?  Of me?  But you're so-” Sum started.

“Wait, let me finish.” Plus said, “I think I was so blind to it because I was, in some way, afraid to admit that...”

“That...?” Sum coaxed.

“That even though I always hid behind the guise of righteous indignation...I was afraid to admit that I  liked it too.” Plus said, at last.

“Plus!  Of course you like it!  It's fun to torture this little squirt.  That's nothing to be embarrassed about.” Sum said.

“I suppose.” Plus allowed, for a moment, a smile to play across her lips, “I think there's a lot attached to this for me, psychologically speaking.  But, I think I'm willing to work through that.  Sum, if this is what you want, I'm completely behind you.”

Minus stared blankly from beneath Plus's finger, frankly amazed at the sudden, open exchange.  As his sister's digit finally lifted from him, he wondered for a moment why no one was asking him his personal thoughts on the matter.

“Besides,” Plus added, “It's probably for the better, it's not like he can even do something simple, like laundry, correctly.”

“Plus, you're the absolute best!  C'mere!” Sum sang, pushing herself towards Plus, arms open for an embrace.  On the table, Sum's titanic chest suddenly swept over the surface in a shallow arc.  Minus was completely exposed, too beaten by an index finger to protect himself.  His sister's plump breast cleanly flattened him against the hard, lacquered ground.

“Th-thanks...” Plus said, somewhat uncomfortable with Sum's physical affection.

“Now, all we've gotta do is order it and we'll be all set.” Sum said, pulling away from Plus and uncovering Minus, “Oh, looks like someone else got in on that hug.”

“Ugh...” Minus peeled himself from the table and rolled his shoulders.

“Jeez, you're such a perv.  Aren't you even curious how we're going to do it?” Sum smirked.

Minus looked at his enormous sister and shrugged widely.

“Take a look!” Sum spun the laptop around and tilted the screen downward.

Looming over Minus was now the faintly glowing image of a full-body straightjacket.

“The constant pressure something like this provides should keep you shrunken permanently.” Plus said.

“You won't be able to move your arms and legs though, you know?  So you'll have to squirm around like a little worm.  Maybe you should start practicing.” Sum said, placing her index finger flat on the table, next to Minus, and using it to mimic the movements of an inchworm.

“Um...” Minus took a deep breath, not able to move his eyes from the foreboding image above him.

“It seems appropriate, doesn't it?” Plus leered down at Minus while closing the laptop, “Wrapped up like an asylum patient and crawling on your stomach.”

“Sh'yeah.  Wriggling all over the house, avoiding our big feet when we walk around.” Sum said.

“Hiding whenever we use the vacuum and eating whatever crumbs we leave behind.” Plus smirked.

“What if you get squished or sucked up?  Oh man, what if you get stuck to our feet and then get washed down the drain when we shower.  How embarrassing would that be?”  Sum laughed.

“Who knows, maybe you'll end up as a permanent fixture in my boot treads.” Plus said.

“Or swept up and thrown in the garbage.” Sum said.

“Or trapped in the carpet fibers and trampled for years.” Plus said.

“Omigosh, I can't wait, I'm ordering it now.” Sum squealed, grabbing the laptop.

Minus sighed deeply.

*

Minus scraped his tongue against his front teeth, trying to remove the taste of stale dirt.  He had just finished licking clean several pairs of shoes from Plus's closet, but did not know if Sum's collection would be next.  She sat cross-legged in front of the television, tapping away at an NES game, while Plus reclined on the couch, scribbling in a book of cross word puzzles.

“Five letter word for disappointment...” Plus mumbled.

“Um...” Sum mused, “Oh!  Minus!”

“Hm...” Plus chuckled, “Good try, but it ends with an 'N.'”

“Dang, thought I had that one.” Sum said.

Although he knew it was far from normal, Minus noted how comfortable an afternoon like this was, especially in comparison to what would eventually come.  However, before he could find himself too cozy, the sudden, cutting peal of the doorbell broke through the quiet.

“Mail call.”  Sum said, turning off her game and hopping over to the front hall.  She swung open the door and gasped, “It's here!  It's actually here!”

“Hm, faster shipping than I'd expected.  We'll have to give that site a good review.” Plus pulled herself up to a seated position.

“This is so exciting!” Sum dumped the rest of the mail on the floor and tore open the small cardboard box.  She quickly ripped through the internal plastic wrapping and unrolled the precise straightjacket Minus had seen on the laptop screen earlier that month.

“Oh...” Minus shifted uncomfortably.

“What do you say, nerd?  Ready to be a real bug?” Sum grinned, unlacing the sleeves of the jacket.

“Um...” Minus bit his lip.

“This is what you wanted, right?  You can't back out now.” Plus said, sternly.

“I'm...” Minus took a deep breath and felt the precarious future spread out before him.  In another breath, he stood and held out his arms, “I'm ready.”

“Good.” Sum began to tuck Minus's arms into the sleeves of the straightjacket, “Not that it matters, I was going to put you in anyway.”

“Anything you'd like to say before you're too small to hear?” Plus asked.

“Um...” Minus stammered, stepping into the pant legs which Sum was holding open for him.

“How about a 'thank you' for being such great sisters all this time?” Sum smirked, looping the belts around her brother's ankles and thighs.

“Th-thanks, I, uh, guess.” Minus said tentatively.

“And how about an 'I love you' for good measure?” Sum's smile widened as she wrapped the sleeves behind Minus's back and slipped their laces through the appropriate eyelets.

“L-love you guys...” Minus stuttered.

“You'd better.” Plus crossed her arms and smiled, satisfied.

“Welp, ready or not, here we go!” Sum shouted, grabbing the straightjacket's laces and pulling them tight, before quickly knotting and double-knotting them.  Minus felt the sudden pressure over his ribs and legs and couldn't help but fall forward helplessly.  He struggled for a moment in his restraints, unable to coordinate his movements.  The design on the carpet began to stretch and expand away from him as his body became smaller and smaller.  He managed to turn himself over and watched his sisters grow into towering, almost incomprehensible colossi for what might be the very last time.  His size dwindled further and further, the constant pressure of the jacket continuing a process most often carried out by his sisters' bodies.

In a manner of moments, Minus was smaller than ant sized and lost among the carpet fibers.

“Looks like that's it for him.” Sum shrugged, “Honestly, I think I'm going to miss the little runt.”

“Really?” Plus asked.

“Nope!  Let's go get changed, I want to get a burger.” Sum grinned.

“You're incorrigible.” Plus said jokingly.

Down below, Minus listened to the thundering footsteps of his sister's approach and then overtake him.  A rubber sole, no way to know whose, carelessly crashed down on his body, mashing its tiny form deeper into the rug.

“Hm, wonder if he just got stepped on?” Sum's voice disappeared into the distance, along with the rhythmic crashes of the sisters' footfalls.

Minus wriggled himself loose from a bundle of threads and looked up at the distant ceiling, considering the best course of action.  He knew that it was possible his capricious sisters would get bored in his absence and cut him free sometime soon, but there was no way to know for sure exactly what would happen.  For the foreseeable future, he really was nothing but an insect in the house of his cruel siblings.  Minus found this to be both absolutely terrifying and terrifyingly appropriate.

-The End-

End Notes:


Welp, that's all folks.  Hope you liked it.  There's clearly some loose ends left to be tied here, but like life, not all things get their conclusions.  

Then again, I could always write a sequel.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7216