Frequent Flyer by SomethingWitty
Summary:

A jet-set woman picks up a tiny passenger on a flight.


Categories: Instant Size Change, Entrapment Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 2740 Read: 19806 Published: April 04 2018 Updated: April 04 2018
Story Notes:

My first completed story!  Initially published here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Giantess/comments/89nvmn/story_frequent_flyer/

1. Chapter 1 & 2 by SomethingWitty

2. Chapter 3 by SomethingWitty

3. Chapter 4 by SomethingWitty

4. Chapter 5 by SomethingWitty

Chapter 1 & 2 by SomethingWitty

"I'm sorry ma'am, but we don't have any first class seats left. This flight is completely full."

Alice's eyes narrowed as she stared at the gate agent. "What about business class?"

tap tap tap the agent's fingers flew across the keyboard. "Er, no. I'm so sorry, the weather has really screwed with all our flights today. I see you're a Platinum Black member-- I can file a report to corporate and see what they can do for you."

"Well... fine. Is this flight still leaving at six?"

More tapping on the keyboard. "Yes, we're expecting a short break in this storm. Hopefully we can get y'all airborne and clear before it gets stormy again."

"I s'pose that's as good as I'm going to get, hmm?" Alice asked. It was more statement than question.

The gate agent nodded. "Have a good flight, miss!"

Alice wheeled her small carry-on bag over towards the boarding area. Her two-night stay in this city had ended, but instead of returning home a priority client requested she spend a week on-site to oversee a critical portion of the project. They could reimburse her for more clothes and shoes. There were some perks to being a consultant... and she had been wanted a new pair of heels. Alice pulled her phone out of her coat pocket and started flicking through the screens, looking for her hotel's information.

"oof!" she exclaimed as her body collided with something-- no, someone-- else.

The someone else spoke first. "Ahh shit sorry!"

Alice looked him up and down. He was taller than her, no surprises there. Being 5'3" (160cm) meant she spent more time looking up at people than down. It had forced her to develop other means of asserting dominance, especially when dealing with the foolish male egos at client sites across the country. He was good looking, although his T-shirt and jeans were a bit worn. He was waiting for her to say something back, she noticed. And trying very hard to not look at her cleavage, on display above a smart grey dress and framed by her coat. Alice deliberately forced a smile, making it obvious she was trying too hard to smile.

"You're fine. Safe travels."

He smiled and darted off, eyes glued to his phone again. She rolled her eyes as she dialed the number for the Hilton. Hopefully her usual room was available at this late notice.

Chapter 2

"Alright ladies and gentlemen, we're predicting a 15 minute break in the storm here, so if you don't want to spend the night here, please take your seats, buckle your seat belts, and get ready for a bumpy three-and-a-half hour flight..."

Alice had already tuned out. She was typing away on her laptop's keyboard, trying to get a few more emails sent out before takeoff. The flight attendant placed her hand on Alice's shoulder. "Sorry dear, but we're ready for pushback."

"Uh-huh. Just one second..."

"I need you to stow your portable electronic device."

"Right, I heard you..." the progress bar was creeping along slowly, just to spite her.

"Ma'am, please--"

Finally, the bar jumped to the end, and Alice swiftly shut the lid of her laptop and slid it into the seatback pocket. Only then did she turn to the flight attendant at her side, giving her an innocent expression. "Do you think we'll have drink service on the flight? If you get a chance, I'd kill for a vodka tonic."

The flight attendant was already moving on, but the edge in her voice had retreated.. "Okay dear, we'll see. Sir, please sit your seat up..."

Alice glanced at who was being accosted next. It was the man who had run into her in the airport. Fancy that, she thought, leaning back. As she flicked through emails on her phone, she allowed herself to glance at him. I wonder where he's staying? Alice thought as she committed his likeliness to memory. Mmmm... something to help me relax tonight.

 

 

Chapter 3 by SomethingWitty

"Flight attendants, take your seats, all passengers, check the buckle on your seat belts, we're expecting some weather up ahead."

Alice tossed back the rest of her vodka tonic. Pre-ordering in advance meant she was served first after the initial take-off and climb were finished. The plane shuddered as the first patch of rough air passed over the wings. That's all? Hardly worth sending everyone to their seats, Alice mused.  She had experienced far worse.

The next jolt caused the remaining ice cubes to leap out of her cup and onto the floor. Passengers behind her gasped. Alice frowned; this was going to be ugly. The plane would be fine, but she'd have to contend with a hoard of screaming and crying adults as though they were about to die, and there was no way she would be capable of getting any work done in this turbulence.

The next jolt caused even Alice's travel-seasoned fingers to dig into the armrest. This is going to be really ugly, she thought. For the next twenty minutes, the plane bucked and dropped. Passengers screamed, lightening flashes were constantly surrounding the plane like paparazzi flashes, and through it all Alice grimaced during the worst plane ride she could recall.

As the bucking and bouncing became less violent, she noticed the young man in the row ahead of her was gone. Alice couldn't remember seeing him go to the lavatory, but then again, she hadn't been paying much attention to her surroundings. Alice looked down at the floor, making sure her laptop bag hadn't slid too far away. But her eyes caught something else-- a small, white, shape next to her bag. It wasn't a bug, but what was it? Her brain said "doll" but how could a doll move like that? She hadn't even noticed any children who might've dropped it. Finally, taking advantage of a momentary break in the turbulence, Alice loosened her seat belt, reached down, and scooped the thing up.

Immediately, she recognized the man who ran in to her. Her mind raced. How did he get so small? Was this even him? What was going on? He was fighting her fingers, trying to twist around and face her. Alice, perhaps feeling the vodka tonic, slipped the finger-height man into her coat pocket, leaned back, and re-tightened her seatbelt. The man next to her was too busy praying, and the man next to him was too busy trying not to hyperventilate to have noticed anything.

The softest, most gently touch underneath her left breast was an incredible sensation. Alice bit her bottom lip as she tried to calm herself down, but the little man would not stop. She was about to gently pat her coat from the outside when another shudder of turbulence accomplished the same thing for her. Alice felt him rise up, then drop back into the bottom of the pocket. His continued movements led her to believe he wasn't dead, just... quieted. Unlike her mind, which was racing with possibilities.

 

Chapter 4 by SomethingWitty

The rest of the flight was uneventful to the majority of the aircraft's passengers, save for the woman in seat 16C and her passenger, stowed in her coat pocket. After landing, Alice was one of the first people to stand up, collect her bags, and step into the aisle. Most of the rest of the plane were still exhausted from the ordeal of flying. Nobody seemed to notice the now-empty seat on the plane.

The cool air of the jetway heightened Alice's senses even more. It must have woken up her passenger as well, because he started to move again. Walking briskly, Alice made her way up the jetway and into the terminal. Her fingers reached in to the pocket, brushing against the man in there as her fingers gripped her phone and withdrew it.

Alice grinned at the sensation of tiny flesh against her own. Magical. She followed the signs to ground transportation and slipped into a taxi. "Downtown Hilton, please," she said as the driver loaded her bags into the car. Once they were off, and the driver's attention was fully focused on the road ahead, did Alice look down at her phone. But instead of reading anything on the screen, she peeked into her coat pocket. Sure enough, there stood an exact likeliness of the man on the plane, waving at her intently. He had trouble standing on the slick, narrow fabric, especially as the car turned.

"Miss? You gotta put on the seatbelt. New company policy."

Alice smiled a toothily smile at the man in her pocket. "Of course, I wouldn't want to get you in trouble." She pulled the seatbelt across, clicking it in, then letting the slack slowly retract until the belt was pinning her captive against her breast. His movement slowed dramatically, but it was now all channeled into her. Alice sighed and closed her eyes, stifling a moan and turning it into a yawn.

A few minutes later, the cab pulled into the hotel. The doorman opened the door to the taxi, and Alice slid out. "Good evening, ma'am. Do you need anything out of your bags, or can I send them to your room?"

Alice handed the cabbie a crisp $50 note, then turned her attention to the doorman and the bellboy at his side. "Good evening Barry. It's good to see you again. No, the bags can go directly to my room."

Barry nodded. "Very well, ma'am. We'll have them ready for you."

Alice handed the bellboy $10 and watched him quickly head off with her bags. "Good lord, do they get younger every trip or do I get older?" Barry laughed quietly. "Of course, they get younger ma'am. We'll soon be running afoul of child labor laws if you make too many more trips our way." Alice laughed as she strode into the nearly-deserted lobby.

Another familiar voice greeted her from behind the reception desk. "Miss Alice, welcome back to the Downtown Hilton."

Alice stepped up to the counter. "Good evening, Emily."

Emily was an older woman, on the farther side of middle-aged, but her warm smile had a nearly grandmotherly quality. "Wonderful to see you Miss Alice. Here is your room key; shall we use the card on file?"

"Thank you, and yes."

"Excellent." Emily pressed a few keys on her keyboard. "You're all set. Enjoy your stay, and if you need anything, please don't hesitate to call."

Alice collected her keycard from the countertop and walked towards the elevators. She had slept more nights in this hotel than she had at home over the past two years. Rounding the corner, she passed the bar where the bartender was drying glassware.

"Well I'll be, what have I done to have you grace me with your presence again so soon?"

"Oh Sam, you know you don't have to do anything but say the word 'Expense Report' to summon me."

Sam smiled and set down the wine glass he had been cleaning. "Can I interest you in anything?"

Alice's mind flashed to the squirming in her pocket. There was certainly something she was interested in. "A glass of Merlot, please."

Sam looked under the bar quickly. "I'll have to go get a bottle, are you in your usual haunt?" Alice nodded. "Coming right up!" Sam said cheerfully as the elevator signaled it's arrival with a ding.

To anyone watching, Alice said, "I have no idea how he can always be so cheerful." But there were two people in that elevator.

 

Chapter 5 by SomethingWitty

Alice opened the door to her room. Her bags were both sitting next to the desk. The bellboy had done alright. She walked over to the desk, kicking off her shoes as she did so. Once standing in front of her bags, Alice kneeled down and unzipped her travel bag. There, she dug around until she found an otherwise unnoticeable carrying case for sunglasses. Popping it open, and a sleek silver vibrator rolled into her hand.

Standing back up, Alice set the vibrator down on the desk. She reached into her coat pocket and carefully plucked the tiny out, setting him on the desk in front of her. Alice stood up to her full height and watched as the little man blinked in the bright light of the desk lamp. He looked around, before slowly looking up higher and higher until he was bent backwards to see her face.

"Can you hear me?"

No response.

"Can you hear me?"

The little man waved his arms and nodded his head.

"What happened to you?"

No response. Or wait-- maybe a shrug? The little man started to wander across the desk surface.

Alice shrugged off her coat, letting it slide to the floor. That got his attention. Staring at his tiny form, Alice unzipped her dress, letting that fall to the floor too. Wearing only a simple, tan-colored pair of panties and a bra she was no supermodel. But she didn't need to be. Her well-kept body was now on display to the tiny man, and she had him enchanted.

"Do I have your attention now?"

No response. He was immobilized, stuck to the spot, staring at a body over a hundred times his own height. Alice reached over and flicked the vibrator on, letting it rattle across the desk for a moment before switching it off. That seemed to get his attention. She watched, a bemused smile on her face, as he scampered away from the giant silver implement. It was a compact model, designed for travelers, and had been Alice's companion for countless trips. Always available, never tired, it must look the size of a sedan or boat to the tiny man. Alice cleared her throat, and the man looked up at her. With a practiced flick, her bra joined the rest of her outfit on the floor. A small damp spot was visible on the front of her panties.

Before anything more could happen, Sam knocked on the door. "I have your Merlot here, Alice." he called. Looking at the spartan desktop, Alice decided to leave the man alone. There was a lamp, a vibrator, and a pad of paper. Unless he was suicidal, he'd be trapped on that perfectly flat plateau, at a height tall enough to be considered a skyscraper. Quickly, Alice pulled her coat back on her naked body and pulled the ties around herself. She opened the door and accepted the wineglass Sam offered her.

"Have a goodnight, miss."

"Thanks Sam, see you tomorrow."

Alice shut the door and set the lock. Turning back to the desk, she could just barely see the tiny man exploring near her vibrator. As she walked back over, she let the coat come open at first, then fall to the ground. The little man noticed her looking, and he started to gesticulate at her. Alice sipped from the wine glass, expressionless. He continued to wave and jump and, maybe, make some sound. Alice strained to hear him, but couldn't hear much of anything at all.

She set the wine glass down on the desk and leaned her body against the edge of the desk. "No use tiring yourself out now..." Alice said as she hooked a thumb into the elastic of her waistband and pulled it down. Her tiny man started to backpedal away from her glistening pussy. "Oh, no you don't..." using her free hand, Alice prevented him from getting any more distance. "Now, scoot. Or I'll make you." He seemed to understand, and took a few hesitant steps forward. A gentle nudge and he took a few more. Soon, he was standing at the edge of the desk, inches away from her aching vagina. Alice had to look through her cleavage to see where he was. "And now... jump!" He didn't budge. "Jump!" she said again, but he still didn't move. With an exasperated sigh, Alice flicked him into her panties and let the elastic snap back. Picking up her wine glass, she stood in front of the full-length mirror, admiring her reflection.

As the shock wore off, the tiny in her underwear started to stir. Alice took another sip of wine as she watched the fabric undulate. The wet spot on the front grew in diameter, and as it grew so did the movement of the tiny trapped within them. Alice took another sip of wine as she moaned, eyes fixed on the movement of her panties, until she was forced to close them in bliss.

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7374