To Survive 2: Life of the Party by Stiletto
Summary:

Alex survived and was saved by Sam and Alice.  But after one of Sam's friends unknowningly takes him to a party at Jim's can he once again get Sam's attention?  Find out as Alex attempts yet again to survive!


Categories: Footwear, Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39, Unaware, Mature (40-49) Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No Word count: 11378 Read: 40590 Published: September 05 2018 Updated: November 21 2018

1. The Start of a Bad Day by Stiletto

2. Not Alone in the World by Stiletto

3. Choices by Stiletto

4. Out of the Heat by Stiletto

5. Party Plate by Stiletto

6. Food Between Her Teeth by Stiletto

7. Saved? by Stiletto

8. Training Day by Stiletto

The Start of a Bad Day by Stiletto
Author's Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

I woke up to light shining into my little domicile.  Getting up I did some quick stretches before looking out the clear plastic walls at everything in the distance.  Sam's bed was still neatly made, showing no signs of anyone having slept in it.  These last four days had been especially boring for me.  Samantha had a friend from out of state visiting and I'd barely seen her at all.  Combined with the fact that we hadn't decided if she should know about my existence and that she was here at Sam's place meant that Sam had been spending almost all her waking hours with her.  


A bit over six months now.  Over half a year since that strange light had reduced me to the size of a bug.  Since I'd almost died multiple times.  A half year of safety and recovery.  I still sometimes had nightmares of those days but they were infrequent now.  Now the biggest threat I faced was boredom.  Sam was extremely cautious so nothing had come close to threatening me since she'd found me.  Looking up was further proof of this.  My room so to speak was a plastic container for holding cards.  She always made sure to put the lid on each night to be sure nothing could crawl into it while she slept.  Six months and she hadn't forgotten once.  


I figured I'd see her soon.  Jim was having a party today and she wanted to arrive early and introduce everyone.  I would be staying here today as there were going to be a number of people who didn't know about me at the party not to mention that Sam's friend would also be going.  


A regular thumping sound that was getting closer told me that my wait was over, I watched as the door to the room opened which was followed shortly by my titaness keeper herself.  As I looked I realized she'd gotten up even earlier than I expected.  Her blond hair flowed down her back, still wet, I assumed from the shower she'd just completed.  A bright yellow towel with green flowers was wrapped around her form as she advanced towards me.  


Five massive fair skinned digits, each almost a tower in it's own right wrapped around my little home, causing it to shake as they pulled the ceiling off.  Looking up I could see Samantha's face smiling down at me, two blue orbs squinting as she focused on where I was standing.   I waved up to her in greeting.  I did wonder sometimes how much of my movements she could actually see when she wasn't leaning in so close as to have her eye fill my sky. After all look at an ant and see how much of it's little motions you notice when standing up from a distance from it.  
Her fingers reached down once more and wrapped around the bottlecap that served as an improvised toilet of sorts.  She and Alice had done a lot of experimenting with cutting and taping and whatnot until they'd finally gotten something kind of viable put together.  It was still kind of hard to actually use as it felt like I was a small child trying to climb onto an adult's seat but it worked.  This was followed by pulling out other bits of my "furniture" including my bath and a few other things.  She then replaced my water from last night with fresh water and put what to her was a tiny shred of grape and egg but to me a veritable feast on the bright orange plastic circle I used as a table.  


I nibbled a bit on the egg as I watched her bound away over to her bed.  As the towel went falling to the ground I got a good look at her form.  Pale skinned, slightly chubby but not overly so.  Breasts that would've been large even if I'd been normal sized but at this size were veritable mountains.  I remember when we used to blush when she forgot I was in the room and started changing out of habit.  Slowly we'd gotten over that and now she was rather indifferent about it all.    I turned away after awhile.  While I considered her beautiful, it also reminded me that it could never be.  My attraction was clearly one way.  She considered me a friend but not something more than that.  How could she under the circumstances.  Plus she'd been dating during this period.  She was currently single but it had only been a month since then.  I didn't know the specifics behind the break up but apparently it involved another woman.  Whomever he was, he was an idiot.  Sam had spent almost two weeks inconsolable and even now she sometimes got despressed about it.  Luckily today was not one of those days.  


Finally I heard a somewhat heavier thumping coming back towards me.  Looking I could see Sam had already dressed for the party.  A black T-shirt with the Batman logo.  It descended down into dark blue jeans and from there black tennis shoes.  Reaching down into my home once more to return my toilet as well as my bath, Sam gave me a slight smile.  "Sorry, I wish you could come along.  I promise we'll try and do something after Jessica returns home.  I know it's been boring trapped here for most of a week.  Just two more days okay?"  


I didn't really get a chance to respond as she turned away right after speaking and wandered out of the room.  I looked over at the clock beside me and realized it was just barely after 7AM. Today really was going to be a long day.  Hell, Sam had even forgotten to turn on the TV so I didn't have that to entertain me.  


I did some exercises followed by nibbling a bit more on the food that she'd left.  I then tried losing myself in my imagination but I just wasn't able to focus.   It was around nine when I climbed into my bath and relaxed.  The water was only lukewarm but later today it'd be sweltering and I figured I might as well enjoy it while it was cool.  It was earlier than I usually took it, but really in the grand scheme of things what did it matter when I did and didn't take a bath right?


As I relaxed a loud fast thumping echoed down the hall going past Sam's room.  Odd.  Sam had already gone to Jim's right?  Her mom maybe?  More racket in the distance and then suddenly a loud banging sound that came from Sam's doorway.  Startled I looked over and saw someone I'd never seen before.  She was slightly shorter than Sam with long straight brown hair cascading down her back.  A black and white striped tanktop gave me a very clear view of her chest, which was almost but not quite as well endowed as Sam's, like Sam leaning a bit on the chubby side, perhaps a bit more so than Sam herself.   Black jeans and tennis shoes that matched Sam's rounded out her outfit.  Who was she and why was she in Sam's room?  


"She's got to have something I can use.  I can't believe I broke my box.  I'll give it back after the party."  What was she talking about?  I watched as she dug around under Sam's bed, pulling out a box that I recognized as Settlers of Catan.  She quickly shoved it back under the bed before standing up and looking around more.  Clearly whatever box she needed was not that.  


"Oh!"  Her voice rumbled over my home as she came walking over towards me.  Had she some how seen me?  A giant pale hand came down, wrapping around my demense and lifting it, and myself into the sky.  My world tilted rapidly and I came falling out of my tub water and all as everything came sliding into the wall that was now my new floor.  


Everything started tilting again and I instictively grasped for anything I could as I slid down the wall, coming to a stop as my hand snatched onto a small crack in the plastic.  I looked down as the furniture fell out of the container and onto a fluffy pink floor that I realized was the quilt to Sam's bed.  As the container returned to it's original orientation and I found myself sliding back to the bottom I wondered if perhaps it would've been better to have fallen out.  


A shadow covered me and I looked up to see a giant white object come descending down towards me.  Running away from it, I watched as it reached the bottom of the container before seeing that it was a tissue, probably from the same box we made my clothes out of.  Except that my mysterious invader was wiping out my room with it, and as I watched it started sliding towards me.  

I never had a chance.  I even as I started running it slammed into me and I was swept along with it as the girl ran it across the floor and walls.  As I attempted to extract myself it started rising up into the sky and I found myself holding on desperately instead.  I watched as a monstrous pinkish white finger came wrapping itself around the tissue near where I was holding on a bit to my left.  Then I saw another one wrap around it to my right.  Just moments later a wall of white enveloped me as the woman crumpled up the tissue in her hand, trapping me inside of it.  


I then felt it descending rapidly before it was pressed against something.  Had she thrown me away?  She hadn't really moved so was I in the trash can near the desk?  A rocking motion told me that fortunately was not the case and I seeing how much darker it was I figured odds were that she'd stuffed the tissue in her pocket.  Which still left the question of what the hell was happening.


I felt the motion of her going down the stairs before hearing the door open and feeling a very sudden rise in temperature.  We were outside now apparently.  Some more movement that was hard to place until I felt her settling down and heard the sound of a door slamming shut.


"You find your deck Jess?"   That was Sam's voice!  "Yeah, sorry to have you come back here so I could grab it.  I didn't realized I'd left it here."  And that was the voice of the mystery girl.  So she must be Sam's out of state friend.  And deck?  Shit, she was looking for a deck box.  Which was exactly what Sam used as my home.  No wonder she'd grabbed it.  


As I heard the roar of the engine to Sam's car and felt the vibrations of it moving I knew that once again the universe was messing with me.  Yet again I was trapped in a dangerous situation with titans capable of crushing me without a thought.  I had to once more get someone's attention, to get me to Sam.  It was my only hope to survive.  

Not Alone in the World by Stiletto

Listening to their voices I tried to decide what would be the best course of action.  I could probably crawl out of the pocket.  On the other hand doing so here would leave me sitting on the passenger side seat and seeing how Jessica was almost certainly going to be the next one using the seat that wasn't going to help.   My best bet was probably to stay in the pocket and wait until after the party.  Once they got back to Sam's I could sneak out and try and get either her or her mom's attention.  Decision made I tried to settle in.  At least Sam and Jessica were going to be gaming for the most part meaning sitting and relaxing and more importantly not jostling me around.  


Not too much later car came to a stop and the engine cut off.  I swiftly adjusted my position as Jessica stood up and the position of what were floors and walls changed.  As far as I could tell the pocket I was in was empty other than the tissue and myself.  If she had anything it must be in her other pocket.  Another good sign as it was unlikely I'd be caught by a sudden need for a phone.  


The rocking sensation that I'd comed to associate with walking followed by a jumble of voices told me that we had arrived at Jim's place.  The sheer number of voices combined with the muffling of sound from where I was made it hard to tell who was actually out there although I was pretty sure I heard Jim's voice as well as his wife, Ashley although we tended to shorten it to Ash like we did Samantha to Sam.  

From there things quickly settled and the games began.  Listening to it all was a bit depressing.  I heard all my friends chatting and laughing about life while debating how to defeat Cthulhu.  It reminded me of what I could no longer do and the fact that this Jessica person was effectively taking my place today stirred more than a bit of envy in me.  


To distract myself I attempted to take a nap, to hurry and get the day over with.  The heat from both the weather and the pocket did help although sleep proved fitful.   I think maybe an hour, possibly two passed.  I was awoken by the tissue pressing down on me.  Or more precisely a set of massive fingers wrapping around it dragging it out of the pocket.  I was just an unfortunate extra passenger.  

Light hurt my eyes as I was dragged out of the darkness of the pocket.  Through small openings in the paper I could see another set of fingers reaching down towards the tissue.  What was happening?   As they grasped it, they started folding it outwards.  I realized to my horror I was on what would be considered the bottom and desperately clung onto a tiny hole that had been made by Jessica's earlier use of it.  


It started descending rapidly and looking down I could see what looked like a yellow lake.  The smell of beer hit my nostrils a mere second before the tissue with me still in it crashed into it.  I gasped, not having had a chance to hold my breath, the beer filling my mouth and nose as the tissue and I were dragged through the lake, the beer soaking through it, and engulfing me completely.   


As I was dragged around, I lost my grip and the tissue went past me.  I coughed and sputtered as I stood up, still almost waste deep in beer.  Looking up I could see the tissue really was completely soaked as Sam's massive form rose up and started walking away.  "Don't worry Sam, I'll get the rest of your spill."   I turned around to see the massive form of another of my former gaming group looking down at me with light brown eyes.  Richard was tall and had a bit of fat although I knew he had some decent muscle under it.  Unfortunately he didn't seem to be looking at me so much as at the beer and I watched his hand started lowering, a giant brown wad that I recognized as a paper towel in it.  


I started wading toward the edge of the lake but I never had a chance.  Darkness surrounded me as I was flattened in the dead center of the towel.   I was drug along the table only briefly before I felt everything around me crumpling.  "That's got it."  I heard Richard's voice as I was dragged once more into the sky.  Knowing what was next I attempted to find a way out but the paper had been crumpled too thoroughly.  The world started spinning rapidly as my prison was tossed and I barely held in the urge to vomit as the spinning stopped briefly as my prison bounced against something before spinning in a different direction.  The rolling came to a sudden stop and I just sat there, getting my breathing under control.  


I'd been thrown away like some piece of common garbage.  Damnit.  Even though it was futile I still had to try.  I slowly wormed my way through the crumpled chunks of paper.  It was hard work, but without a giant holding it tight I eventually managed.  I blinked a bit as I climbed out of it.  Had I gotten lucky?  I wasn't at the bottom of a trash can at all.  In fact towering far above me was a monstrous blue cylinder.  Richard had missed and hadn't realized it!  I'd fallen out on the opposite side of the can.  


A loud creaking sound behind me caused me to turn to see what was coming.  Now that I was on the ground, everything was a threat.  I could see the gate to Jim's yard opening wide and pair of titans came walking through it.  I didn't recognize either one of them.  The first was a male, tall, thin, black hair blue eyes.  Dressed in a plain brown t-shirt and blue jeans with white tennis shoes.  The second was a woman of slightly above average height.  Or what had been slightly above average before.  Everything was askew nowadays although in this case having the gate to compare them to helped.  Long straight blond hair went down her back and bright blue eyes looked around the yard.  She wore a light gray t-shirt and dark blue jean shorts.  I caught a glimpse of blue on her toenails as she stepped forward on plain brown sandals.  Since I knew most of Jim's family and friends I assumed these people were either friends or family of Ash's.  


"John!  Lucy!"  A familiar voice roared above me.  I watched as a giant blue wall blocked my view of the two new giants.  The largest creature I'd seen all day stood in front of me.  Jim's wife, Ashley dressed in a blue ankle length skirt, above which rose a dark black top that almost seemed to glitter due something about the fabric it was made of.  Wavy brown hair went about half way down her back.  While I couldn't see it from behind her, I could tell from her tone of voice that her brown eyes were almost certainly sparkling brightly.  At 6'3" and a bit on the heavy side she seemed big to me even when i was normal sized.  Now she was an almost unimaginable presence, each small step making a fearful cracking sound in my ears as her sandals crushed small objects, probably unnoticable to her underneath them.


I watched as Ashley embraced the two new arrivals before ushering them into the party.  A shadow suddenly appeared above me and I instinctively screamed in terror as I watched Ashley step backwards and a giant brown sky filled my vision, small chunks of dirt seemingly stuck in it.  Even more horrifying was what looked like the remnants of a cricket bigger than an elephant that Ashley had probably casually crushed without even realizing it was there.  And now that ceiling was descending rapidly down upon me and there was nowhere to run.  

Choices by Stiletto

As the ceiling came flashing down towards me I shut my eyes, knowing it was over.  A horrible crunching sound echoed around me and I put my hands over my ears, pointlessly really since I was doing it after the fact.  Except where was the pain?  The feeling of innumerable tons of weight shattering every bone in my body?  Opening my eyes I looked on in surprise.  It was horribly dark but I could see a faint edge of light in the distance.  Looking around I realized I was adjacent to a massive stone that rose above me.  Save by pure luck.  Looking just a few feet away I could see where Ash's shoe had connected completely with the ground.  If I'd been even a tiny bit further away from the rock I'd have been crushed.


The ceiling above me seemed to rock slightly and looking back at the rock I could see it shaking too.  Clearly it was big enough for  Ash to notice.  Meaning I needed to move fast, before she really did crush me.  Luckily I seemed to be near one edge of her shoe, otherwise there would've been no light at all.   


Moving quickly I was ducking to keep my head from hitting the bottom of the shoe.  As I neared the small crack where light was coming through I heard the sound of stone grinding against cement and something impacted me from above, sending me to the ground.  I lay there dazed for a second or two before realizing I was still alive.  Turning on my back I could see the brown ceiling mere inches from my face.  Ashley's twitching had probably knocked over the pebble so now it was lying sideways rather than facing straight up.  


I crawled over further towards the light.  And realized that the edge of her sandle was now too close to the ground.  Not even an ant could fit through all the way.  If I tried I'd end up being crushed at her slightest movement and she wasn't holding still, clearly bothered by the feeling of the pebble.  


As I wondered what to do next, the brown ceiling that had been threatening to crush me rose away once more.   Climbing back to my feet I watched as Ashley's collosal form quickly moved away from me alongside the two people she'd greeted.  My efforts hadn't even mattered.  I was only alive because she'd decided to leave.  And she hadn't even realized it.  


Of course now I had to figure out what to do.  The garage was out of reach.  I knew the layout of the yard and the step into the garage would be an insurmountable cliff.  The house was the same problem.   My best bet would be to get to a wall and follow it to where the tables were set for the party and then go near some purses or bags or something.  Hopefully someone would notice me when they reached for their stuff and being near the wall would keep me safe some unaware giant's treads.  


Plan of action decided I was fortunate to be near the garage wall already and more importantly it's shade.  The heat outside was already horrible and I could only imagine being caught out in the open naked.  I'd probably fry quite literally.  The next hour and a half were a mix of agony and boredom.  I set a brisk pace because I really didn't have all day and being out in the yard at night seemed like it'd be dangerous.  Every now and then I'd see a titanic person trundle by, their steps echoing in my ears.  At least three new groups of people arrived during my walk, each greeted by Ashley.  Voices distant but loud.  


I only saw one of them.  Well part of one anyways.  A giant white pillar crashed maybe 20 or 30 feet from where I was standing at the time.  It rose up to a matching shoe and I got a slightly glimpse of white skin that was quickly hidden by a billowing black curtain as the pillar rose away and slammed into the ground further away.  Other than a glimpse of long wavy blond hair going down her back and a guess that the woman was more heavily built than the blond I'd seen earlier but not so much so as Ashley I couldn't tell anything about her.  And almost as fast as I saw here she was out of sight, having headed into Jim and Ash's house.  It still amazed me things so large could move so fast.  


Finally I reached the corner of the garage and going around it could see a bunch of tables.  I quickly wrote off the ones out towards the yard.  There was no way I was going to go wandering through grass that was like a forest hoping someone would spot me.  The best bet were the two tables that were closest to the wall of the garage.  The first had three people at it.  I couldn't see one of them other than what looked like a black sandle from which some pale legs were extending up to some unknown point.  But I did recognize the other two people at it.  The first was Melanie.  She was a friend of my sister's.  A teacher if I was recalling correctly.  I didn't know her very well but she'd been nice the few times I had seen her at family parties.  She was about 5 and a half feet tall, had very wavy dark brown hair with matching eyes.  In her early 40's she had started putting some weight on but not overly so.  She seemed to be wearing a simple white t-shirt with brown shorts and some laceless brown shoes that I had no idea what brand they were.  But with one leg crossed I could see under them and the complete lack of heels or even patterns warned me I did not want to be wherever she stepped.  There'd be no chance of survival.  


The second person was another friend of my sisters, Lucy.  I knew even less about her than I did Melanie.  She seemed to be about of equal height to Melanie and was also wearing shorts although hers were blue instead of brown.   She wore black sandals and a dark tank top that seemed to be doing it's best not to burst open from a chest that would've been massive even if I'd been normal sized.  I remembered that from the few times she'd popped up on my Facebook due to posts from my sister that she'd struck me as being a bit on the vain side.  Which probably explained how despite presumably being the same age as my sister and Melanie, she seemed to be in better shape and looked a little younger.  If I hadn't known better I would've guessed late 30s instead of the mid-40s that I knew she was.  


The farther table against the wall also held two people I recognized.  The first was Ashley.  She seemed to be chatting with Diane, the wife of one of my friends.  Diane wasn't really into the gaming her husband was which was probably why she was out here chatting with people.  I knew less about her than I did Lucy even.  Taller than Melanie and Lucy but noticably shorter than Ash, her brown hair was long and straight.  She was wearing a yellow t-shirt and blue pants.  I couldn't see her shoes from where I stood as they were hidden behind a giant black purse. 


These were my best two options.  Ashley seemed like my best bet.  After all if I got her attention, she knew the truth and could immediately get me to Sam.  On the other hand her table was farther away and as the hostess of this party who knew how long she'd stay there?  If she left I'd be stuck trying to get the attention of a relative stranger.  The closer table had my sisters friends.  That would be more of a two step thing.  Get their attention, get them to take me to my sister, and then from there Sam.  Plus they didn't know about me.  On the other hand at least both of them knew me meaning that they might recongize me which wouldn't be the case for Diane.  Plus getting to my sister would be just as good in the grand scheme of things.  Even if they didn't recognize me as...well me, they'd probably show me to her.  


Thinking for just a bit, I made my decision.  With it decided I shoved my doubts back, no point wasting time changing my mind.  The clock was ticking after all.  

Out of the Heat by Stiletto

My treck continued on a good note.  While still unpleasantly warm, I was even further from the blistering sun and the ground was no longer painful to walk upon other than a lingering stinging feeling from my feet.  I continued to hug the wall closely.  I wasn't really sure if I was making the right call but Ash did seem like the safer choice.  Melanie struck me as probably safe, but that meant getting in reach of Lucy as well and something about her just struck warning bells in my head.  Maybe I was being overly worried as the only flaw I knew about was that she was overly concerned about her phsyical appearance, which said nothing else about her, but I was trusting my instincts here.  


As I continued along the wall I saw a dark green object rising high in the distance, jutting from the wall.  Another purse.  Presumably belonging either to Melanie or Lucy.  As I got closer, I could see that fortunately while resting against the wall, it had a clear path behind it.  A tiny  barely noticable crack for most people.  But at this size a wide street with plenty of room.  


I walked between the purse and the wall, hugging closer to the wall.  If someone decided they wanted their purse I didn't want to get smooshed by accident.  After a couple of minutes I came to the other side without incident.  I started moving at a brisk walk towards Ash's table.  I stayed close to the wall just in case but soon I'd have to take at least some risk.  There was no way she was going to see me if I stayed pressed against it.


Finally seeing my chance I bolted as quickly as I could across the ground, running towards Ash's chair.   I ran with all I was worth, I needed to both get out of the open ground and also get her attention as quickly as possible.  I heard a strange sound coming from my left.  A weird sort of rapid thumping.  Looking in it's direction I saw what looked like one of those boulders from an action film.  Only much bigger.  And bright red.  And it was bouncing up and down as I headed towards me.  I ran even harder, starting to gasp from the exertion.  Suddenly a shadow was over me and I didn't have a chance to even look up as I felt something slam into me.  


The first thought I had as I was impacted was why whatever it was felt so sticky.  The second was the feeling you get when on those carnival rides of rapid motion that press you against the wall.  I seemed to be on the side of the ball it rolled, finally hitting a wall and then continuing it's roll until a brief fall and sudden stop told me we'd gone off the cement and into the yard itself.  


I took a few seconds to calm myself before attempting to peel myself off of whatever was holding me to the ball.  The faint whiff of punch hit my nose I realized that one of the kids had probably had his or her hand coated in the stuff when they threw this.  Getting off was even more important.  The worst thing that could happen was being spotted by a child.  


I tugged even harder and felt myself slowly coming free.  Freeing my left arm I started wiggling back and forth, attempting to get my back off as I heard a loud thundering sound coming from behind me.  I hadn't managed to pull free before I saw a massive feminine finger slam into the ball not too far from me.  I wached the ball press in slightly under it's strength and shuddered at yet another reminder of the difference in sizes created.  Just this woman's casual holding of the ball was putting it under pressure that could leave me injured.  


Suddenly I was flying up in the air and spinning rapidly, I got a brief glimpse of Ashley's face as I started falling towards her, her left hand reaching out towards me.  Or at least the ball I was stuck to.  A loud thwacking of ball hitting hand echoed in my ears followed by the sound of Ash's voice.  "Yuck!"  


At that I looked and saw that I was sitting between two massive fingers.  The closer one just inches away from my perspective, a silver band wider than I was on it.  Clearly Ash's reaction was to feeling the punch.  The world started moving rapidly as Ash lowered her arm and felt her stride as she started walking towards some destination that I couldn't see.  


A screeching sound of metal rubbing against something followed by a sudden blast of cool air told me that we were heading inside.  I couldn't really see much but we quickly covered what looked like a wooden floor until we entered a room with white tiles.  We came to a stop in front of what at first I thought was a wooden cabinet until I heard a screech followed by the sound a veritable waterfall.  


I felt myself rising once more and stared at a sink, water gushing out of it.  Based on the dishes I could see piled on the side I was in the kitchen, not a bathroom.  I had no time at all before water came crashing down on me and I felt myself falling along with the torrent of water.  As I felt the water and myself hit bottom I struggled briefly against the pull before pulling myself out of it.  I turned and watched what before would've been a tiny little drop, but what was now bigger than myself as it rolled towards the drain where most of the water was pouring down in a veritable whirlpool.  It was pure luck I'd been flung off to the far end of the sink.  Not wanting to take that journey I started running towards the wall, staring in horror as each monstrous drop that bounced off the ball above as Ash washed it came crashing down around me.  


Then Ash's arm reached over and I sighed in relief as she turned off the sink.  But I realized I had an entirely different problem as Ash's face exited my vision and I listened to the sound of massive footsteps getting steadily fainter.  I was now at the bottom of the kitchen sink all alone.  Massive white walls with drops of water slowly descending down them extended far above in each direction, all perfectly smooth with nothing to hold on to.  If anyone did return it would be to wash dishes.  I was screwed.  

 

Party Plate by Stiletto

I circled around the sink, inspecting everything.  Not surprisingly my original conclusion had been correct.  There really was no way out.  The next half hour or so went by slowly as I heard the sounds of people trampling through the house and laughing.  Meanwhile things had gone from too hot to too cool for me.  They were clearly running the AC on high and with no clothes it was giving me the chills.  


A heavy thumping told me that someone was coming over to me.  Even before they came into view I started jumping up and down and waving.  At this point I didn't care who it was.  I just needed get out of here.  Ashley's face appeared once more above me but she didn't look down at all as she reached over and turned on the sink once more.  Fortunately I was already standing against the wall as far from the center and faucet as I could.


She didn't seem to be closing the drain so at least for now I was safe.  I was wondering what she was doing until I saw a sky full of large green orbs.  Grapes.  As the water poured through them splattering across the sink I watched as Ashley went through the process of cleaning them.  She didn't seem to be doing a super thorough job, just making sure to rinse them all and occasionally poking at one or another of them.  


A loud "Oops" was the only warning I got as a mass of green came crashing down against the wall I was pressed against.  I recovered quickly from the surprise.  Running I leapt and started climbing up a piece of vine that was close to where I was.  I was reminded of the story of Jack and the Beanstalk.  I had barely started climbing up it when the pile of grapes started rising.  I heard the crushing cascade of water pouring over the grapes opposite of me as Ashley resumed what she was doing.  

 

I started crawling as fast as I could away from the sound, if I could get to the outside perhaps I could get Ash's attention.  She had been checking some of the grapes earlier after all even if half heartedly.  As I worked my way around one of the grapes I saw one of Ashley's fingers not too far from my position.  I moved as quickly as I could towards it but as I did so the sound of rushing water was my only warning before I was hit with horrific force.  I went sliding and lost track of where I was until the water was pressing me against something.  Luckily whatever it was seemed to be holding me in place and as quickly as it started the pressure of the water ended.  

 

This was followed by the sound of Ashley turning off the sink and I sighed in relief that the ordeal was over.  Everything started shaking a bit and I looked around to see what had saved me.  I still seemed to be on the vine.  But behind me was a wall of flesh.  I was pressed against Ash's finger at one of the points she was holding the grapes from.  Looking over the edge of the vine I could see the ground moving swiftly as Ash took the grapes to wherever she meant for them to be.


I started pounding on it, hoping she would notice me but either she didn't feel me at all or just assumed that whatever she was feeling was from the grapes.  She then came to a stop and the world lurched as the grapes started lowering.  Suddenly the slow lowering became a swifter fall as Ashley let go of them and I lost my grip as they hit the bottom.  Sliding off the vine I fell a few feet until I landed on a transparent floor that seemed to be made of glass.  


Picking myself back up and I started moving to the edge until I realized I was in some sort of divided bowl.  I could see the blue of Ash's skirt through a clear wall and off to the other side behind another wall were gargantuan cherries.  I started to head towards the other side to see what else there was but then everything started shaking as the entire bowl was lifted up.  Due to how Ash was pressing it closely to her body the only thing I saw when I looked up was the black fabric of her shirt as her chest hid her head.  


The chill of the house quickly became the warmth of the outdoors as Ash brought the bowl out and deposited it on a table.   Clearly this was where the snacks were being kept as right besides me I could see massive chocolate chip cookies on a silver dish.
As Ash lumbered away leaving me alone I figured that all in all things were looking up.  I just needed to stay hidden initially until some of the grapes were taken.  Then when there were open spaces but still grapes I could chose a spot between them and get someone's attention.  If nothing else Ash would be looking more closely at this at the end of the night anyways.  Satisfied I settled in and waited.


And the first person to wander up was very familiar indeed as I saw the incoming Batman logo.  Damn.  I was out of position.  Still I had to try.  I started climbing up one of the nearest vines as Sam approached the bowl.  If she just noticed my movement she'd certainly look closer.  Having to deal with me meant that she tended to look closely when she saw something small rather than just ignoring it or swatting at it.  


As I continued climbing I watched as she went in front of the cookie plate and reached in and grabbed a cookie.  Shit.  She wasn't coming here?  Then she turned to the bowl I was in and I felt a wave of relief.  But I needed to hurry.  I kept climbing, getting to the top of a grape.  Yes!  I started waving up at Sam....and realized she wasn't looking in my direction at all as her arm went over me and reached into the part of the bowl containing cherries.  Her hand wrapping around them, she didn't even look into the grape section as she turned away, carrying a clump of cherries with her. 


I stopped waving then and sat down, irritated.  So damned close.  I would catch my breath and then go back to my original plan.  As I calmed myself darkness covered me and looking up I watched as  another giantess hand descended, wrapping around the vine and grapes I was on.  I felt myself rising and gripped onto the part of the grape I was holding onto as tightly as I could as I heard a ripping sound, the sound of the vine tearing as whoever was holding it took what they wanted.  The whole thing came crashing down and once more I found myself falling until I hit a pink floor with giant yellow stars on it.  The ground tilted and I went sliding until I slid out of grapes and out into the open, continuing to slide until I hit the edge of the plate where it curved upwards slightly.  


Finally no longer moving I looked up and got a glimpse of the latest person to dominate my existence.  And a bit of hope.  This was someone else who knew the truth.  A bright pink tube top surrounded her upper body and I only caught a small glimpse of red hair although I knew her natural color was blond.  Not that you saw it that color often as she enjoyed dying it.  But it was my sister, Brenda.  


Staying pressed against the curve I waited as Brenda put a few other items on her plate.  A a few pieces of cheese followed by a few crackers.  A massive piece of a cantalope that blocked my view of anything opposite of it.  One of the cookies I'd seen earlier.  A small pile of potato chips crashed down not too far from where I was sitting.   She was really piling the plate up.  


A shadow appeared over me again and I watched as a clumb of white came slamming down on me, burying me under it.  Fortunately I had instinctively held my breath as I saw it and I started pushing against it.  It was almost liquidy but more solid than pure liquid would be.  As it filled my nose I got the whiff of onion which told me I was trapped in a pile of onion dip.  I struggled through it as fast as I could.  I had no idea what direction I was going in as I couldn't see a thing and with it pressing against me I wasn't even sure whether I was going up or sideways.  


The breath I'd held was about to give out when I felt something slide under me and was pushed sideways.  My head popped out of the dip and I found myself looking at a wall of pink.  Above me I heard Brenda's voice.  "Well, you know how children are.  Right now it's Sponge Bob.  A few months from now it might be Batman."   With this I started rising into the air once more.  Tugging hard I pulled myself the rest of the way out and looked down below.  No choice, I'd have to risk it as it was better than where the chip was going.  


Jumping off, I aimed as best I could at the pile of dip.  Fortunately my guess was good and I landed with what to me sounded like a loud splat, the good kind of landing in something as opposed to being a stain from the sudden stop against the floor.  As Brenda continued gabbing away I worked my way out of the dip and looked across the table.  I could see Melanie in the distance and looking to the side I could see one of the two Lucys that were attending the party.  The one that was my sister's friend in this case.  I realized I was at that first table I'd chosen to bypass earlier and clearly the mystery person I hadn't spotted behind Melanie and Lucy was Brenda.  


Brenda's hand reached down and pulled up the cantalope and I decided this was my best chance to be noticed.  I ran towards the center of the plate, now mostly clear of food and started waving my hands and jumping up and down.  While she certainly couldn't hear me, with nothing around me I'd still be big enough to see.  And I didn't look like an ant despite being that size so that should get her to look closer and then everything would finally be alright.  


"Mind if I have one of your crackers?"  Melanie's voice.  Quickly followed by Brenda's "Go ahead."  The ground under me shook violently as Melanie's hand grasped the plate and drug it over to her side of the table, sending me sprawling and sliding backwards until I was only a few feet from the pile of dip once more.  I waited while Melanie grabbed a cracker and a piece of cheese.  Plenty of time to get Brenda's attention after.  


"I'm taking a chip as well."  That was my only warning as I heard something thunk into the dip behind me and the sound of scraping that got closer and then slammed into me before I even had a chance to respond.  Feet to me.  Centimeters to the titans above.  I was stuck to dip once more and rising quickly to an open mouth, this time one that wasn't pausing to talk.  I struggled to pull out of the dip felt an arm and leg come free.  But before I could pull anything else out I passed between the cave opening that was Melanie's mouth and saw the massive white boulders above me.  Fortunately being at the far front, they weren't anywhere near me as they came crashing down, crushing the chip into pieces behind me.  


The bigger problem that I got a brief glimpse of as Melanie's mouth shut was the horrible red beast that was sliding under me and starting to push me to the side towards her other teeth so they could probably crush me into a paste before swallowing.   The memories of what had almost happened with Sam assailed me as it pushed me towards it's destination.  

Food Between Her Teeth by Stiletto

I could hear the horrible crunching sound as chips were ground up between Melanie's teetch.  Saliva, sticky and warm, with the scent of onion coated me as I felt Melanie's tongue pushing me along with the rest of her food.  Completely unaware of my presence.  I slammed into something hard and felt as the chunks of dip and chips were pushed above me followed by the more of the horrible cruching sound right next to me.   


Then the tongue slammed into me again and I could feel myself being pushed upwards as it shoved me on top of one of the teeth.  I started crawling off, unsure of where I was going as the tongue stopped pressing against me.  As I started moving a massive force pressed down on me and I squeezed my eyes shut, preparing for the pain before my life ended.  


I slid sideways and my arm caught onto something. Chunks of food flooded over me and I heard the horrible grinding and crunching right next to my ear followed by a horrible sucking sensation as everything was pressed into the back of Melanie's mouth.  This was followed by a horrible gulping sound before I was battered by a massive saliva covered monster that ran over me briefly before I could hear it sliding along the rest of the teeth.  Clearly Melanie was poking for remaining food.  My left arm hurt horribly but I was alive.  


Slowly I tried to pull my arm free.  Except it was stuck.  I tried again, harder this time.  It wouldn't budge.  No.  Damnit, no!  I pulled with all my might and stopped as pain assailed me.  I was stuck.  


Light briefly blinded me before my ears were enveloped in a horrible echoing roar.  It was deafening as I listended to Melanie speak.  I could recognize her voice but the sheer volume of her voice was overwhelming and I couldn't understand what she was saying.  Looking out, above the teeth as her mouth opened and shut I could see Brenda and Lucy's faces in the distance.  


Then I watched as something shiny and silvery rose up to Melanie's lips right before a yellow river came pouring in.  I felt a stinging sensation as the beer washed over me, getting into every little cut I'd gotten over the course of the day.  


This was quickly followed by a large green orb that I recognized as one of the grapes that had been on Brenda's plate.  The grape rolled between some teeth near me and one swift smooshing sound later I found myself covered in grape juices before being battered again by Melanie's tongue as it eagerly sought the grape.  


As I heard the gulping of Melanie swallowing the grape I found myself being struck again by the tongue as it started poking and prodding at me.  A spike of pain shot through my leg as it started pressing hard against it before it slid up my entire form, feeling like it was trying to crush me between it and her teeth.  


It then retracted and everything got brighter as Melanie's mouth opened up.  I watched as a long wooden spear started entering and then realized what was happening.  There was a bit of food stuck in between her teeeth and Melanie was going to remove it.  The problem being that I was that bit of food.  


It first came at an angle, and I had the breath knocked out of me as the side of the toothpick slammed into my stomach as Melanie tried to wiggle it into the position.  It slid out and then I watched it sweep back in quickly.  Sliding as best I could to the side with what limited movement I had with my arm being stuck, I hissed in pain as the wood ran along my side, creating a nasty reddish mark as it scraped my skin.
I realized I wasn't feeling any pain in my arm though.  Looking closely I realized that Melanie had wedged the spear below my arm rather than into it.  Right until it suddenly thrust up and I couldn't avoid screaming as she unwittingly forced my arm out of the crack between her teeth via sheer strength.  I fell back holding onto my arm in pure agony.  The pain blurred my vision and I didn't realize until too late that Melanie wasn't done poking as the toothpick slammed into me.


The saliva I was coated in seemed to catch all too easily onto the saliva covering the toothpick and I was drug out of Melanie's mouth.  I grasped tightly onto it as it hovered over the table, staring at the cavernous maw that had almost consumed me.  The I heard a voice behind me.  "Ew.  I think something on your toothpick is wiggling."  Brenda had seen me!  Except those were not the words I wanted to hear.  


A loud "Yuck" came blowing over me as Melanie tossed her toothpick and what she assumed was a bug into the air.  I lost my grip as it spun wildly and found myself in a spinning free fall until I hit something that was thankfully softer than hard ground.  Bright yellow assailed my senses until I recognized the taste of frosting.  


"Really?  You dropped it on my cupcake?"  I heard Lucy's annoyed voice from right above me and I watched as a giant finger started coming down on top of me.  Off to the side I heard Melanie's "Sorry" right before Lucy's finger pressed down on me and scooped both the frosting and myself off of her cupcake.  "Yeah.  I'm not eating this."  A horrible force started pressing down on me as Lucy ran her finger along the table.  For a second I was sure something on me was going to break before her finger started rising up, fortunately without me attached to it.  


"Hmmm?"  I heard Melanie's voice from behind me as I watched Lucy rise up and start walking away from the table.  "You know what?  Sorry guys.  My fault.  I'll clean the mess up including the bug."   Oh shit!  Covered in the frosting I probably was just a squirming yellow mess.   And they were about to deal with what to them was probably an ant.


A shadow covered me and I looked up to see a massive clear object over y head, Melanie's hand wrapped around it.  In it swirled some purplish liquid and I realized it was a wine glass just as Melanie started bringing it down, with me dead center.  

Saved? by Stiletto

The sound of glass colliding against plastic assailed my ears the glass was dropped down on me.  And I gave thanks to the fact that wine glasses had those slightly uplifted bottoms.  I was trapped but alive.  


The problem now was how to get out of this.  I could hear Melanie and Brenda chatting away, voices muffled from prison.  The best thing was to probably play dead until someone took the glass and then figure out what to do from there.  Except damn was it hot.  I didn't even have a breeze down here.


The chatter outside continued followed by a third voice announcing Lucy's return.  I continued to listen to the random chatter about their lives, kids, husbands, and what was on TV.  Sometimes someone left the table to do stuff and would return. Apparently Melanie had forgotten about her drink as it just sat above me, unused.  Finally after laying there listening to them for what felt like over an hour the heat and exhaustion got to me and I think I dozed off.  


I'm not sure if I fell fully asleep or was in that sort of half asleep, half awake state but I was awoken completely by the feeling of something squeezing me.  I didn't have any time to figure out what was happening before I felt myself falling into what looked like a dark hole with a large number of dimly lit objects inside.  Fortunately the fall wasn't far until I landed on something hard and slightly bigger than I was before rolling off of it and against something similar.  Whatever they were they seemed to be white although I only got a brief glimpse before I found myself completely encased in darkness with the sound of something grinding above me.  


This was followed by the feeling of descending quickly before whatever I was trapped in leaned a bit before settling.  My prison shook slightly as it felt like something bumped it before everything became silent and motionless.  I waited a bit longer to see if anything would happen but eventually all I heard were faint sounds in the distance.


What the hell had just happened and where was I?  Feeling around I could feel the round objects, more ovals really now that I had a chance to really feel them.  All uniform.  The edge of my prison seemed to be made of some sort of plastic.  Even more concerning was that I'd been dropped in here.  There was no way this was an accident.  Someone must've lifted the glass and recognized me or at least what I was.  But who?  And what did they intend?


I think two hours passed give or take a few minutes.   It's hard to tell time from in a dark silent room.  The ground started shaking and I fell over, grunting in pain as one of the what I assumed were some sort of pill struck my injured arm.  As everything around me shook I slid further down as more pills slammed into the first, burying me under them.  


I felt a familiar vibration and heard a roar that sounded similar but not quite the same as I heard from Sam's car.  Which further confirmed my problem.  I was going somewhere and it wasn't with Samantha.  I quickly ceased trying to struggle free of the pills realizing it didn't matter anyways.  I still couldn't get out of here without my captors aid and the weight of the pills was just too much to shift off of myself anyways.  The drive took maybe half an hour before I heard the engine to the vehicle cut off.  I then felt myself rising again and the rolling gait that I'd come to recognize of a walking giant.  


The relatively slow movement became rapid movement as prison started rapidly rising.  I heard the grinding sound that I recognized as the cap being removed and as light hit me, I confirmed the fact that I was nestled among a bunch of pills and presumably in a pill bottle of some sort.  I tried to see who had me but between adjusting to the light and their rapid movement I didn't see more than a blur before a massive finger started digging down into the pills, clearly seeking me out.  


A massive female finger now that I could see it.  I tried avoiding it but really there was no chance as it casually knocked aside objects that I'd need most of my strength just to push to the side.  As the finger brushed against me, whomever was outside clearly realized what she had found as the finger started pressing harder, pushing me painfully against the wall, clearly unaware of just how much strength she was exerting as her finger dragged me up the wall of the bottle and then through the top.  


I got a brief glimpse of white cloth before another finger came down pressing me between it and the first finger.  Sealed between them, I couldn't move or resist in any way as water started enveloping me.  As suddenly as I was dunked in it, I was pulled out, coughing, only to find myself looking up at a what opening that a wave of blue came pouring out of me, covering me in the scent of soap as the fingers continued to batter me, clearly trying to clean the dried up frosting off of me before dunking me in the water once more.   This second time I was better prepared and managed catch a breath before being sent under and then brought back up.
From there I was lifted into the air once more while continuing to be brutally squeezed between the fingers as my captor started marching to her next location.  Which as I found myself dropped a few feet from my perspective as the fingers loosened their grip on me, was a wooden light brown surface of a table.  I looked up and finally got a glimpse of my captor.


Melanie's face filled the sky, one of her brown eyes mere feet above me, clearly fixated on me.  "Do you understand me?  Speak English?"  I nodded rapidly as I knew she wouldn't be able to hear me.  I'd done this routine before.  Next would be getting her to understand my pantomimes.  Then we could communicate, I could get across that I was Brenda's brother, and then this ordeal would be over.  


"Well that's a relief.  My next question would be what the hell you were doing in my mouth but you know what?  It doesn't matter."  I'm not sure if Melanie saw my confused reaction or was just continuing her thought, but either way my question was answered with her next words.  "Since you know English that means you can follow orders."  


I jumped back as a massive finger slammed into the table beside me.  "Rules are simple.  Do what I say and I'll reward you.  Or at least not squash you.  Disobey and I'll punish you.  Annoy me enough and you'll get a first hand experience of what happens to ants that I find crawling around my food."  

 

Training Day by Stiletto

I ran as quickly as I could through the bright blue hallway.  Up ahead I could see the path split.  I went left without thinking about it.  I had to move quickly as I was effectively on a constantly moving treadmill.  Except in this case falling off would hurt a lot.  


As I made another turn, this time through a path that felt like it was going backwards I sighed in relief as the movement of the ground also started turning in that direction.   Apparently I had gotten it right as Melanie would've just let me find out the hard way if I hadn't.  I looked up and saw her face looking down through a wall of clear plastic.


Life under Melanie was brutal.  There was no other way to describe it.  Gentle teacher she might be to her friends and family but I was some sort of pet or toy in her eyes and she was intent on training me to show off to her friends.  And unfortunately for me she fell firmly in the stick is better than the carrot school of thought.


Hence right now.  She had one of those ball mazes.  This one in an actual ball.  She'd cut two tiny holes in plastic surrounding it.  One at the entrance.  One at the exit.  Just big enough to fit me through.   Her goal was for me to be able to do the whole maze out of memory and quickly so she could show her friends how smart and well trained her little pet was.  


The thing being it all looked the same really.  It was far too easy to accidently make a wrong turn and she punished me every time I failed.  At least today she didn't have the ball in here with me.  Those were the worst.  Of course making a wrong turn would eventually lead to me falling down and being battered around as she continued moving the ball but at least I wouldn't also be dealing with the threat of a metal ball also ramming into me today.


As I made a right turn I figured I had to be nearing the end of the maze if I recalled correctly.  I then turned left down another path and then right.   And into a dead end.  I tried to turn around but it was too late.  Melanie had already seen I'd made a wrong turn and started spinning the ball faster so as I turned back the maze dipped and hall wall became a floor as I went tumbling down it.  


It then started twisting more as Melanie "guided" me through the maze by sending me tumbling through it.  Fortunately I had messed up close to the end and was only sent flying down a few paths and corners and thus hitting only a few walls before being deposited at the finish point.  The ball then flipped over completely and I fell a short distance to the plastic near the hole she had cut.  


I climbed out of the hole and fell a few feet into the palm of her left hand as she lifted the ball away and put it up onto a shelf.  "Close.  But not good enough.  You're going to have to do it while with the metal BB later.   It'll be more exciting for everyone that way."


It'd been almost two weeks since Melanie had found me.  I wasn't sure how to escape.  She was just as cautious as Samantha but where Sam sought to protect me, Melanie was making sure that I wouldn't escape.  If I wasn't in one of her training sessions I was kept in a jewlery box that I shared with at least a few pairs of earrings and one regular ring.


Melanie had a husband and two kids that she kept my existence secret from.  Which meant on some days I didn't see her at all.   Since she obviously intended to show me off to someone eventually my plan was to survive until she did so.  She clearly didn't realize I was Brenda's brother and hopefully once that was discovered this ordeal would end.


The problem of course being how long it would be until that happened.  Melanie's training was sporadic at best and to add to it all she clearly had plenty of ideas on what to do.  In addition to the labyrinth ball she'd also been trying to teach me to dive into a wine glass like a professional diver.  Except alcohol is terrible to leap into.  Then there was mountain climbing.  In this case a mountain of clothes which she made more interesting by shaking them around and occasionally grabbing something and tossing it into the air.  Or the terrarium.  The most horrifying of her little games.  Where I crossed from one side to the other while trying not to be noticed by a snake bigger than Godzilla.  I was actually probably too small to even get it's interest.  After all it ate things the size of mice but something that huge could snuff me out without even realizing it. 


One time Melanie had decided to make it more interesting.  Like all of her interesting ideas it involved making things far more dangerous.  In this case she decided to feed her snake while I was making the journey.  So down comes a mouse and suddenly I have two kaiju having a brief battle to the death while I'm running for my life.  And Melanie just gigggles about it all.  


While thinking about things I'd stopped paying attention to where Melanie was going.  I'd assumed she was going to return me to the jewelery box like she usually did.  Instead as I looked down I found myself staring at a clear prison with a drawing of a gun firing on the side of it.  Someone's sense of a humorous shot glass.  Melanie tilted her hand and I slid down it until I hit the bottom and then she lifted it up.


Not even looking at me I watched Melanie wander out of what  was apparently her kitchen.  The next 20 minutes were just me sitting at the bottom of my glass prison before I finally watched her return.  Except she wasn't alone.  Next to her was a shorter woman.  Probably in her early thirties with wavy red hair.  From the brown roots I figured she dyed it.  I guessed her to be 5' or so although as with most of the titans I now dealt with it was hard to be sure.  She was wearing a brown tank top that did little to hide her rather impressive chest.  


"So what is it you wanted to show me Mel?"  In response to the newcomers question Melanie just smiled widely and pointed at the shot glass. The red haired titan then advanced towards me and I fell to my knees as her fingers wrapped completely around my prison lifting me into the sky once more.  I could see her chest through the glass below me and looking up as the glass stopped moving I could see a giant brown eye staring at me, opening wider as she realized what she was looking at.


"Holy fucking shit!"  

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7739