A Happy Accident by GentleGiantessAndTiny
Summary:

Lauren and Chris are new roommates in a house by the University, one is a chemistry major and the other looking for a job post college. However, an experiment produces unwanted side effects resulting in a happy accident for Lauren. How will these two roommates go from friends to scientist and experiment to giantess and toy? How will Chris adjust to his new height and new circumstance? Only time will tell…

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Body Exploration, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Humiliation, Insertion, Mouth Play, Odor, Slave, Slow Size Change, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: Yes Word count: 22346 Read: 187364 Published: January 23 2019 Updated: January 29 2019

1. Chapter 1: Roommates by GentleGiantessAndTiny

2. Chapter 2: The First Trial by GentleGiantessAndTiny

3. Chapter 3: Unexpected Results by GentleGiantessAndTiny

4. Chapter 4: Experimental Tests by GentleGiantessAndTiny

5. Chapter 5: Messing Around by GentleGiantessAndTiny

6. Chapter 6: Irreversible by GentleGiantessAndTiny

7. Chapter 7: Officially Hers by GentleGiantessAndTiny

8. Chapter 8: The Dangers of Being Tiny by GentleGiantessAndTiny

9. Chapter 9: Personal Experiments by GentleGiantessAndTiny

10. Chapter 10: Acceptance of A New Life by GentleGiantessAndTiny

Chapter 1: Roommates by GentleGiantessAndTiny
Author's Notes:

The first few chapters have a slow start but we hope you enjoy!

 

 

The sun was shining and it was a perfect day for moving in, it was even better for Lauren since she was already moved in and didn’t have to deal with university traffic. She had moved in a week earlier to set up her room and the basement for her chemistry experiments.

Lauren is renting a two bed, two bath house, but the rent was too expensive to be alone. She agreed to allow the tenant to rent out the other room to decrease her rent. Money is everything when you are a broke college student.

She knows nothing about the person except that they are a guy. As long as he stays out of her way, everything will work out well.


She is a chemistry major at a large university and in order to complete her degree she needs to present original research to her chemistry advisor and committee. She was ready to take on the school year and get started with her experiment, first she needed to figure out what to do.


Lauren may have had a fantastic day not needing to move, but Chris is having a stressful day. He left his old apartment and needed to move into the new one. His old one was too expensive and he couldn’t stand living with three guys. He just finished his degree in Archeology and was having no luck finding a job. Maybe he’ll get better luck during the school year, and with the reduced rent he’ll be able to still eat and go out with friends.

Chris pulled into the driveway in his small truck with his items; he knocks on the door hoping the other tenant is home.

Lauren hears the door and walks up to it, getting on her toes she checks the peephole, “A guy… must be my roommate.” Lauren opens the door and looks up at her new roommate.

His light brown hair, almost blonde is accentuated by his brown eyes and the sun outside. She looks up at him seeing he’s not super tall but definitely taller than her, but that’s not too hard since she’s 5’4’’.

The new guy smiles charmingly, “Hey, I'm Chris. The new tenant.” Chris exams his new roommate as he extends his hand out for her to shake. He thinks she's not too bad looking, but she is pretty shorty really not his type if he were being honest with himself. He smiles trying to be friendly, “It's nice to meet you, hope things between us go swimmingly.”

Lauren smiles liking his attitude and shakes his hand, “It's nice to meet you too Chris.” She pauses, thinking for a second, “Hm, why don't you come inside so I can show you around then I'll help you bring your stuff in?” She smiles at him.

Chris thinks about it, “Sure that works.” He sets what he grabbed inside as Lauren begins her tour.


Chris follows the short girl, checking her out some as they walk to the kitchen then the bedrooms and bathrooms. She stops in his room, “Here you go. Home sweet home. There's a basement too, but I took over a portion for a study room. Sorry,” she smiles clearly not sorry.

Chris looks in the room then down at the brown haired girl, “No worries, hopefully I'll be working a lot.”

“Hopefully. Lets get your stuff moved in,” she quickly moves past him and to the car.

Chris laughs to himself, “She's quick, will be interesting keeping up with her.” He rushes after her knowing she can't lift everything by herself.


The two of them spend the afternoon putting Chris’s things in his room and chatting while making dinner. Maybe this was the beginning of a wonderful friendship… or something else.

Lauren finishes making dinner and sets up their plates, “So are you a student or what?”

Chris proudly smiles, “I just graduated with a bachelors in Archeology. Hope to work in museums and do some traveling.”

Lauren looks at him surprised, “To be honest I didn't expect that. I mean most guys with that degree are dorky, right?”

He nods, “I was one of the few good looking ones.” Lauren rolls her eyes at him.


Lauren stares a bit and thinks, “yeah so he probably has abs and his smile is amazing. But that comment was pretty self conceited. He's tall but not that tall. Seems to be proud of it…but he’s hot.” Her train of thought shifts to her experiments and possible ideas.


Chris notices his roommate has zoned out, “Earth to Lauren, you still there?” She’s definitely pretty, but that’s because of her assets. Big boobs, nice butt, only problem is the height, too bad.

Chris decides to get to know her a bit, “So are you a student?”

Lauren nods, “Senior year chemistry major. But I still need to complete my student thesis and research to graduate this spring.”

Chris looks at her curiously, “What's your thesis? Is there anyway I can help you out at all?”


Lauren sighs, “I haven't figured it all out yet, but if I figure it out then I'll definitely let you help. You can be my little test subject.” She laughs some.

“Test subject? It isn't just a paper?” He looks at her a bit confused.

“Yes, but I also need to try and do an experiment related to it. Doesn't need to work but I have to try.”

“That sounds interesting, for mine I just had to do a research paper on any recent discovery made in my field.”

“Well every department is different. Chemistry it's easy to try an experiment or two.” She smiles feeling slightly superior with her major.

Chris shrugs, “Well as long as it's nothing dangerous I'm down.”

“Perfect. It shouldn't be. But for now I have zero ideas, I'll let you know when I get one.” She smiles and starts cleaning her dishes.


Lauren ponders the experiment but is interrupted as Chris walks up behind her and reaches over her shoulder to put the dishes in the sink. He slightly bumps into her which doesn't bother her but the reaching does.


“Do you have to reach over me? I know I'm short but really?” She turns and looks up at Chris slightly angry.

Chris blushes slightly as he stares down at her cleavage, his height giving him a perfect vantage point, “Sorry, I didn't mean to be rude.” He backs up feeling like a perv.

“It's fine, just don't do it again please.” What's up with him? Was he looking at my boobs. She thinks about it then turns to finish the dishes.


The two watch TV soon after and go to bed in an uneventful manner. However, the morning is another story.


Morning-----

Lauren wakes up and stretches, her tight tank top barely covers her and her pajama shorts seem to lengthen her legs to the eye.

She gets up half asleep and makes her way to the kitchen. She walks in surprised to see Chris awake and making breakfast. He stands by the stove with gray sweatpants and a form fitting shirt. Yeah, the abs thought was correct.


“Morning. You're up early.” Chris jumps a bit and turns to see Lauren.

“Gah! Don't scare me like that!” He turns around to face her and blushes again seeing how she's dressed, but tries not to make it obvious why, “Did you, um.. sleep okay?”

Lauren laughs a little seeing him get scared so easily, “I slept fine, thank you.” She smiles a bit, “What are you making?”

“Breakfast duh.” He laughs being a smartass.

Lauren scowls a bit, “You know what I meant.”

“What? I was just joking, sheesh calm down.” He continues to smile still finding it funny, “Just sausage and eggs do you prefer them fried or scrambled?”

“Scrambled please. Don't eat all the sausage big guy.” She sits up at the island and smirks.


Lauren reaches into her backpack and grabs a large notebook. She grabs a pen from the island and starts writing clearly thinking hard and making multiple lists and flowcharts.

During the night Lauren came up with a fantastic idea for her project. A drink that helps the endorphins of the brain be released to increase good thoughts, give more energy, and increase sex drive. Kind of like a drink to help depression and bad days, but in drink form so maybe it will last longer and be taken into the body differently than a drug. However the chemistry may be difficult to accomplish in so little time.


Chris laughs at her, “I'd only do that if you were vegan shorty.” He makes her some scrambled eggs and she notices he put in some peppers and onions with it, “Enjoy let me know how you like it.” He smiles and makes himself a plate.

“Thank you, and I'm not that short.” She sticks her tongue out at him and starts eating.

He laughs and teases her a bit more before eating just to mess around with her some, “Hmm idk it's so hard to see you from up here.”

She rolls her eyes, “Your not even that tall. What are you 5’8”?” She smirks wondering how sensitive he is about his height.

He smirks back, “Nope 5’10” and it's still taller than you shorty.” He keeps eating, “So how's the food?

She smiles, “Horrible, awful, I better not eat more.” She continues to eat and winks.

Chris actually does take offense to this, “My cooking is none of those things thank you very much.”

“I'm kidding dude, relax. It's super good.” She notices he's more offended by her bashing his food than his height. So odd.

He blushes a bit feeling a bit embarrassed, “Sorry I took culinary arts as a minor so its kinda a slap in the face you know, but I'm glad you're enjoying the food.” He smiles.


Chris notices the notebook, “Hey whatcha writing?” He says genuinely curious.

“About my experiment. The general idea and how I'll go about it.” She smiles and keeps writing once she finishes eating.

“Oh okay, interesting am I allowed to look?” He asks wanting to see what her idea is.


“Hmm…. Not yet. Not everything is fully thought out, I still need to do the equations and compounds I need. But you'll love it I'm sure.” She hesitates, “Question?”

“Yes?”

“Are you always this happy or do you get upset sometimes or want more energy to do things?” She smirks hoping for a big yes.


He thinks a bit, “Yeah sometimes I get upset like when I work on a project and everything just doesn't go right and I definitely could use more energy from time to time. Why do you ask?”

“That's my concept, but that's all you get.” She tapes his nose with her pen and laughs

He blushes feeling like a child, “Why keep it a secret?”

“Because the experimental person shouldn't know everything and I like knowing more than you.” She smirks.

Chris rolls his eyes and laughs a bit, “Whatever you say weirdo, but hey I'm gonna be going to the store today do you need anything while I'm out?”

“Tea. Needs to be caffeine free; find some you like and I'll like anything. Just get lots of tea.” The first steps of her experiment start this weekend.

He puts it on his list on his phone, “Okay then I'll be off, see you later.” He gets dressed and leaves to go shopping.

While Chris is out Lauren decides to get everything ready without interruptions, she doesn't have much time, but she needs to be ready. The experimental process starts now.


 

Chapter 2: The First Trial by GentleGiantessAndTiny
Author's Notes:

Another slow chapter, but things will heat up in the next few chapters. Enjoy!

 

While Chris is out he picks up a couple gallons of cold tea and packets of no caffeine tea, along with rest of the groceries on his list. He even decided to pick up an application to apply so he didn't seem like a freeloader. He gets back and starts putting everything away but doesn't see Lauren. He looks around upstairs, but doesn't see her, so he figures she was in the basement. Rather than bug her though he decides to watch tv for a bit, turning on some wrestling.


Lauren stays downstairs and continues doing equations and formulas on her blackboard. Almost finished and thinking she's close to a breakthrough, Lauren rushes upstairs looking for the tea.

She sees grocery bags and rushes to the cupboard and fridge. Grabbing both types of teas she rushes downstairs to start mixing and soon testing.


Chris tries to talk to her, but she's gone before he can really start a conversation. He shrugs knowing she's busy, so he goes back to watching tv. Curiosity gets the best of him though and walks to the basement door but doesn't walk downstairs, “Hey everything alright down there?”

Lauren goes to the staircase and smiles up, “Yeah I'm good. I'm close to having a testing agent. Want to see my setup?”

He shrugs, “Why not, could be interesting.” He walks downstairs and looks around.


Chris notices the blackboard filled with equations and charts, her lab bench covered in glassware, mixing agents, and everything he could think of. He noticed the tea in the corner on a chair and a small fridge that must have held the cold tea and anything else she needed. She had on a large white lab coat with her hair tied back, but despite her dorkiness she looked okay with some black leggins and tight v-neck shirt on.

“So… what do you think?” She continues to mix and boil some of the ingredients together.

He looks in awe not expecting this, “Wow you have an amazing set up here… how'd you get all this equipment?”


“Garage sales are my friend and I am really good friends with a lab professor, so he gives me all the chemicals I need. Works out well for times like these.” She takes the clear liquid in the beaker and sets it in her freezer, “This needs to freeze for two days, then thaw and be used immediately. After it thaws I’ll have you test it, sound good?”

“Sounds good, but why the tea? It seemed pretty important by how you were acting.”

She smirks, “It’s my mixing agent, I’m using the no caffeine tea you bought and mixing it so it doesn’t taste horrible. Plus, I want to try the hot and cold to see if there is a difference in taste or effect.”

He shrugs, “Make sense to me, so are you done for the day? I could use your help with dinner tonight.”

She sighs and takes off her lab coat, “Yeah I can help. What do you need help with though? I thought you were the culinary expert.” She laughs some and smiles.

Chris laughs, “Maybe but even chefs have assistants sometimes.” He smiles at her, “Similar to chemists you could say.”

“Yeah yeah, let’s get started Mr. Culinary Chemist.” The two head upstairs to make food and have a few laughs in the meantime.

The rest of the week continues as normal and the two become decent friends. Lauren continues to write up her paper and hope that the formula will work with her concept, while Chris continues to struggle finding a job and seems to spend every waking minute looking for one.


The Weekend -----

Saturday morning comes around and Chris wakes up to the smell of breakfast being made. Curious he walks out to the kitchen to see what's up, “Well this certainly is a surprise whatcha makin’?”

“Pancakes duh.” Lauren smiles and reaches on her toes for some plates in the upper cabinet. As Lauren reaches her shirt lifts up a little showing her toned stomach and her shorts show off her legs to the nearby Chris.


He blushes a ton completely caught off guard, “Why do I keep ending up in situations like this around her?” He says quietly trying not to stare.

He notices her struggling to get a second plate down and she starts to climb the countertop, Chris jumps into action not wanting her to get hurt.

“You get down off there before you get hurt!” He moves to help her down and gently puts a hand on her arm to pull her down, “Let me get it okay?” He gets the plate for her and smiles, “Don't scare me like that next time got it?”

“I do it all the time, I would have been fine.” She looks up at him pouting some.

He crosses his arms, “And if you had gotten hurt this time?”

She looks down feeling like a child, “Whatever… just come get some pancakes before they get cold.”

“I was only trying look out for you Lauren, I don't mean to treat you like you're helpless.” He makes his plate and sits down at the island.

She responds quietly, “It’s fine.. thank you for looking out for me.” She smirks and laughs some, “But also, butt out.”

He smirks back, “Nope I'd rather not have to drive you to the hospital thank you.” He sticks his tongue out at her.

She rolls her eyes and enjoys her breakfast.


Chris notices Lauren looking in her notebook again and starting to write about the formula with effects in another column. He tries to look at what she's writing without Lauren noticing, but is easily caught by her.

She leans away and tries to hide her charts, “No looking, you’ll find out soon enough. Be patient.” She keeps writing and looks at her watch, “Ready to start?”

Chris nods “I've been ready let's get the show on the road here!” He laughs clearly just giving her shit.

“You jerk.” Lauren checks out his outfit seeing his sweatpants and t-shirt, “Your outfit should be good for all the tests too, good job” She winks and heads to the basement.

Chris follows her downstairs completely confused by what she means, but let's her take the lead in this situation.

Lauren rushes to the fridge and checks on her formula, “Looks good, its fully thawed. Want cold or hot tea first?”

He thinks about it, “Surprise me.” He smiles

She nods and grabs the cold tea, “I think this will taste great.” Lauren puts on her lab coat and starts mixing the two ingredients cautious of any reactions. Nothing occurs and it mixes very well, she smiles proud of herself.


“Drink up Chris!” She gets her clipboard to record all reactions and she starts to prep her tests. “Make sure to describe how it is and anything that's good or unappealing.”

Chris nods and drinks it and gives it a second, “Taste like tea nothing really different about it, but I think I'm feeling something.”

Lauren gets her pen ready and smiles, “Descriptive words sillly, elaborate.”


Chris sits down, but immediately feels like he needs to stand and keep busy, “I feel like I need to stay busy. It’s an odd feeling but I don’t mind it. Is that normal?”

“No idea, but it sounds promising. Now for some tests, how are you with needles?”

Lauren starts to prep her needles and cloths; she looks at Chris looking for further reactions.  

Chris goes bit wide eyed clearly not liking this.

She notices he’s upset with the idea, “What’s wrong? I need to test to see how the chemical is spreading in your body.”

He shakes his head, “No needles I hate needles!” He is shaken a bit by the thought and she is clearly not wanting to deal with the behavior.

“I need the blood sample. Now sit down and close your eyes wimp.” She grabs her things and walks over to him.

He closes his eyes blushing a bit, feeling very embarrassed, “Sorry…”

“Let me know if you start feeling any different okay, now relax.” She starts to take his blood and tries to keep talking to distract him, “Hey, what’s your favorite color?”

“Uh blue, but not regular blue.”

She smiles liking his answer, “What kind of blue?” She starts to finish up and she holds it off with a cloth.

“Like a midnight blue especially when it's more of a metallic like coloring you know like you see on some cars?” She giggles and nods.

“You’re finished hon.” She walks away and starts processing portion of the blood and packaging everything else for the diagnostic lab, “See that wasn’t that bad.”

He blushes still embarrassed, “Oh shush, I can't help it I get like that.”


She rolls her eyes, “Well it’s time for another test. Running.” She points over at the treadmill, “I’m testing your fitness on the drink and seeing if you do better than off of it the next few days. So go run a mile, time counts.”

Chris groans, “Ugh I figured I'd just be drinking something.”

She laughs, “Nope, there is more to science than that. Get running.” She hooks him up to measure his blood pressure, stress, and heart beat as he runs. She makes note of drink controls and turns on the machine for him.

He starts running and keeps going till she has him stop, zoning out in the process.


Lauren watches impressed and makes sure to enjoy the show, “Do you do this often? I mean you have great numbers here?”

He shrugs, “I mean I used to go to the gym a lot with my old roommates, but other than that not really.”

She nods enjoying the show, “Alright you ran a mile. Stop.” She takes more numbers and smiles, “I would like to do more tests but I don’t know how you’ll feel about them.”

“What kind of tests are they?”

She smirks, “They are related to sex drive.”

He blushes a lot, “E-Excuse me what?” He shakes his head, “Nope that's a complete negative ghost rider.” He starts to head towards the stairs.

She runs after him, “Oh come on. What turns you on? All you need is a boner and I'll record reaction time and you are done. Okay?” She stands directly in front of him, “Its purely for scientific purposes.”

He continues to blush, “Isn't there any other tests I can do? I really don't feel comfortable with this.” He gives her a somewhat serious look, “You are my friend after all.”

“Well yeah I am, but this is for science. I need to see if this effects it in anyway.” She sighs caving in as Chris doesn't change his mind, “How about this? You get yourself hard tonight on purpose and tell me how long it took. Better?”

He nods, “I prefer that over doing anything in front of you.”

“Fine. But make the time as accurate as possible, got it?” She smiles and cleans up the lab some.

“Got it.”


Chris starts to leave the basement feeling uncomfortable but Lauren follows behind soon after.

“What does turn you on? I'm guessing you're a boobs guy.” She laughs and bypasses him on the stairs

He blushes a ton, “Well yeah I like boobs, but I really don't want to see you in that way you know?”

“I'm not referring to me dummy, I meant in general.” She laughs, “What did you think I was going to do, strip?”

He plugs his ears, “La la la la la I can't hear you!”

She rolls her eyes, “You are so immature.”


Lauren plops down on the couch and looks for a movie.

Chris sits down too and notices his shirt seems a bit bigger, but ignores thinking he probably just stretched it out.

Lauren stretches her feet out on the couch and both land on his thigh.

He looks down at them blushing a tiny bit but tries to ignore them, “So what movie are we watching?”

“Well I can go with horror, Disney, or some drama like. What do you want?” She stretches out more and her feet slide into his lap as she lays down.

He blushes even more and squirms slightly, “I um how about Disney? Yeah Disney sounds good.” He answers clearly a bit flustered over something.

She smirks, “Something wrong?” She puts on a Disney movie.

He shakes his head, “No not at all, why would something be wrong?” He laughs a bit nervously.

“Uh huh. Sure.” She turns her head to the movie and stretches her toes and wiggles them a little.

Chris blushes even more and squirms again. He suddenly realizes he's starting to get hard and tries to get up, “Uh I have to use the bathroom.” He tries to walk off.

She quickly sits up and puts a hand around his arm, “What's wrong? Are you feeling okay?”

He nods, “Yeah I'm just have to go pee thats all.” He says this with his face still just as red.

She lets him go and nods knowing something is up, “Alright, I'll pause the movie for you. Hurry back.”

He walks to the bathroom and attempts to calm himself down wondering why and how he got hard that quickly out there.

He paces in the bathroom thinking and trying to get it down, “Maybe it’s the drink… it has to be.”

What even turned him on? Her feet? Yeah right. Lauren? Can't be. Then what? Maybe this drink is a better for sex drive than happiness.

As he paces all he can think about is how the next few days will go and if things will get better or worse. Maybe doing this experiment wasn't the best idea…


 

End Notes:

Tell us what you think of the story and what you want to see in the later chapters between Lauren and Chris.

Chapter 3: Unexpected Results by GentleGiantessAndTiny

Lauren wakes up the next day on the couch having fell asleep after the movie. Chris is no where in the living room so he must have went to bed after the movie. She stretches and heads to her room to change into some weekend clothes, as she passes Chris’s room she hears him talking to himself in a stressful way. She leans on the door to listen.


“What the heck, why is everything so big on me? Did I lose weight from that drink?” Chris talks to himself and she hears pacing in the room.

She quietly knocks, “Chris are you okay?”

She hears him stumbling around and the door opens a crack, “Y-yeah I’m fine. W-why?”

She hesitates, “I heard you talking a bit and I wanted to check on you. Are you having side effects?”

He stays quiet, “Don’t laugh, I’m kind of freaked out.” Lauren nods confused, “Okay, just open the door.”

He slowly opens the door and his shirt looks large on him and something seems off. She notices shes not looking up as high, “Are you… shorter?”

He steps back a bit nervous and Lauren opens the door all the way. His shorts are a bit big on him, shirt definitely larger, and he’s definitely shorter. She grabs her tape measure from her room, “Stand up straight and stay still.”

He does in a nervous way, “How tall am I? Why am I getting shorter? Were you expecting this to happen?”

She looks at it shocked and re-measures, “That’s impossible, you can’t lose that much height in one night.” She hesitates, “You’re 5’6”.”

“Did you plan this?” He steps forward aggressively and angry at her, he grabs her arm in a harsh manner. She cringes, “No, I wasn’t expecting this.. I need to do some calculations, I don’t understand what’s happening.”

“You need to fix me! Now!” He squeezes her arm more and she cries out.

“Let me go! I can’t fix it until I look at the data. Calm down!” She rips her hand away and runs to the basement to figure things out.


After calming down some, Chris leaves his room in his older clothes that fit and starts to make lunch for himself. Even though the change was only four inches, it definitely made a difference. Everything was at a different height, reaching things was harder but not too hard, and even his appetite was less due to his small stature.

“This can't be happening like this is impossible, this seriously shouldn't be something that happens.” He thinks to himself wondering how small he'll get or if he'll even stop shrinking, “There has to be a way to reverse this or at least stop it from happening.” He tries to make lunch wanting take his mind off the shrinking by doing something he's always enjoyed, cooking.


As he cooks he tries to keep calm, but he struggles to stay calm and focused. Chris takes his food to the couch and watches TV for a distraction hoping that may help, “Maybe if I stop thinking it about for a bit I'll stop freaking out…”


His theory works for a short time until he starts to shrink again.

He notices his clothes are getting bigger again as they slowly engulf him a little, “No no not again!” He says beginning to freak out again.

Slowly he shrinks another 4 inches down to 5’2”, even shorter than Lauren. He stands up with a baggy shirt and he has to hold his sweats up. He rolls the bottoms and ties them tighter with a string. He takes some deep breaths trying to calm down, “When is this gonna stop?!”


Lauren hears the distressed yell and rushes upstairs, “Are you okay?”

“No I'm not ok! I'm getting smaller!” He yells at her out of frustration.

“I'm trying to figure this out. I have no idea what could have caused this!”

“Well, figure it out faster!”

She sighs and grabs the tape measure, “I need to measure you again.” She walks towards him in an authoritative manner.

He suddenly backs away feeling intimidated, but is unsure why. He watches the now taller Lauren grabs his arm to keep him still and start measuring. She writes some numbers and the time.

“You're 5’2”. Maybe you shrink in 4 inch intervals…” She lets him go and paces. Chris watches her move intimated but also interested, eyes moving from her larger chest to her round butt to her bigger feet. She's actually really pretty. Wait what am I thinking? He shakes his head and goes back to the couch.

She walks over and sits on the couch with him, “Hey it's okay. Maybe it will stop since the drink should be leaving your system?” She sits closer than normal giving her a towering appearance causing Chris to scoot away some nervous.

She doesn't seem to be taking advantage of the situation, I guess it really was an accident, a horrible accident.


Lauren lays back on the couch and sets her feet in his lap, “We will figure this out. Don't worry. I'm going to take a nap if that's okay, I have a stress headache.”

Before he can react she's asleep and her feet are covering his lap. The weight is definitely more at this height and despite her being short they seem larger and intimidating. What if he shrinks down to one inch? She could squish me at any moment he thinks to himself. He shakes his head trying not to think about that.


Chris rests a hand on her foot and her toes wiggle, she's probably hoping for a massage in her sleep. Yeah right, like I would do that.

He stares at the TV, but his eyes wander to her toes, they would look better painted… wait what? He notices he's starting to get hard and panics, “If she wakes up and sees this, she’ll question me and think I like feet when I don't.” He attempts to move her feet off him but struggles some worried about waking her.

After touching her feet he notices how soft they are and how nice they feel in his hands. Definitely not what he expected. He starts to gently rub them interested then realizes he massaging them. Shit.

He notices his shirt getting baggy and the weight of the feet increasing, “What is happening?” He whispers to himself as he shrinks. He quickly goes from 5’2” to 4’8”, a larger drop than last time.

Lauren wiggles her toes in her sleep from the massage, thus arousing the poor Chris further.

Unable to move from his position he feels his manhood begin to poke the bottom of her feet and panics more, “Crap, I really hope she can't feel this.”


Despite his hopes, Lauren starts to wake up and Chris sits there unable to get away from this embarrassing situation that is about to befall him.

She sits up some and rubs her eyes, “Hope I didn't doze off too long, you doing okay?” Lauren fully looks at Chris noticing he has shrunk once again and he's clearly aroused.

“Are you okay? What turned you on?” She removes her feet and sits closer curious. Her boobs are directly in his face as she gets close.

“N-Nothing!” He says clearly both flustered and embarrassed. He tries to run off to try and calm himself down.

Quickly Lauren puts a hand on his smaller chest to pin him to the couch, “Do you think the arousal shrunk you faster? That's great. Now we know one of the causes.” She stands up towering over the small Chris, terrifying him in the process. She clearly doesn't understand how scary she can be or how strong she is compared to her shrunken roommate.

He thinks to himself, “Great, just great, her feet shrank me…” He looks up at her and tries to move away from her quickly.

She grabs his arm as he tries to leave, “Hey hon, do you need help finding clothes? I may have some small stuff from high school that's not girly.”

“No I-I'll be fine just let me go.” He tries to argue, but doesn't feel her grip loosen.

“You're practically falling out of those, let's find something.” She gently pulls him off the couch and takes him to her room. She's gentle in the process, but seeing her at full height makes him feel like a child.


He tries to get some kind of control of the situation, “I'm not a child, you don't need to treat me like one.” He scowls at her putting a facade on to seem like he's calmer than he is.

“I understand you're not a child, but you also just lost over one foot in height, that's a lot to handle.” She goes to her room and in a swift motion grabs him around the waist and sets him on the bed, “There. Now stay there and I'll look for something less baggy.”

She turns and starts searching in a bin for clothes, she pulls out some small shirts and some basketball shorts that may fit, but will look ridiculous on his short body.

Lauren smiles, “Since blue is your favorite color let's go with this,” she sets a shirt near him and starts to mess with his oversized shirt.

Chris panics not wanting to get aroused again by her touch, “Hey! I-I can do that just fine!” He fights against her hoping to gain some control.

Lauren rolls her eyes and pulls the gigantic shirt over his head quickly. She hands him the blue shirt and smiles, “I'm just trying to help Chris.”

Chris looks down feeling weak, but his eyes immediately go to her cleavage. She leans forward to grab the shorts by him thus putting her cleavage and large set into his lap.

Immediately his body reacts and he becomes hard on the spot. Lauren notices the poke from him and blushes, “Oh hon. I'm sorry… did I do that?”

The extreme embarrassment rushes to his face in a blush and his height begins to drop again. Lauren watches as Chris keeps shrinking until he's around 4ft. A huge drop, all due to arousal and embarrassment. Maybe that's the key to it all.


Chris tries to comment on the situation, but he can barely think of any words to say, “Y-yeah… you did.”

Lauren moves away from him a bit to give the poor guy space, “That was kind of amazing, does it hurt to shrink? Does it make you feel sick at all?”

He remains quiet nervous to talk to her and he looks down trying to hide his red face.

Lauren smiles and leans over his lap again to grab her notebook, she jots some notes down about the arousal and embarrassment then backs off again and looks at him hoping for a reaction either sexually or physically in height.

Chris answers quickly while he puts the shirt on, “No it's like growing when you're younger I don't really notice if im not paying attention.”

He then tries to get away from Lauren wanting to get out of this situation to minimize his shrinking as much as possible. He scoots to the edge of the bed and looks down and immediately backs up out of fear. He thinks to himself on how the drop is bigger than he realized it would be.

Chris drops down and braces himself with his hands then tries to sprint away. Lauren quickly grabs him around the waist and holds him against her body with one arm, she doesn't struggle scaring Chris more with her strength over him.

He squirms trying to get free, “Let me go Lauren!” He yells not enjoying being handled like he is.

Lauren keeps him against her chest with the back of his head against her boobs, “Calm down. We need to go downstairs and do more tests Chris. We need to find out how to stop your shrinking.” She releases him and he stumbles forward.

Chris's sweatpants drops around his ankles leaving him in his boxers and he lands on his hands and knees. Lauren giggles trying to hide her amusement.

“Ugh I hate this so much.” He pulls up his pants quickly, “I really don't feel like being your guinea pig anymore Lauren.”

She looks at him slightly upset, “I understand you're stressed out Chris, but you want to grow back to normal. Right? Plus, we need to find out more, or else you’ll probably keep shrinking.”

He looks at her wide eyed and shakes his head clearly not liking the idea of staying small.

“So will you corporate?” She slowly stands up. Chris’s head is level with her stomach and just below her chest.

He sighs and nods to her, “I regret getting involved in this.”

“Don’t worry we’ll fix you, I’m sorry about the side effects. I didn’t even think this was possible.” She ruffles his hair with her hand and smiles a little.


Both Chris and Lauren head downstairs to the lab. Lauren stays in front of the short roommate to make sure he doesn’t fall and he carefully makes his way down nervously. Lauren begins to prep for his experiments as Chris stands nearby. He tries to not watch her, not wanting to provoke anymore shrinking and simply just prepares himself.


Chris feels out of his element and feels lost in the world, will Lauren be able to fix him? Will he keep shrinking? Everything was up in the air and Chris was scared. Scared for his future and slightly scared to be getting feelings for his giant roommate… hopefully he will be returned to normal… but even if he doesn’t… will things be that bad?


 

End Notes:

How much smaller will poor Chris get? Let us see....

Chapter 4: Experimental Tests by GentleGiantessAndTiny

Lauren finishes writing notes and grabs the needles on her lab desk, she turns to the small Chris and smiles gently, “Come here bud, I need a small amount of blood from you.”

He tries to joke to cover up how nervous he is, “Hey I'm nothing but small now.” He laughs nervously.

Lauren gives a small pity laugh, “Oh hon, alright come here.” She pats the chair next to her and smiles. She preps her needle and the cloths, he notices the needle is slightly smaller to her but still huge to him.

He gulps a bit as he nervously walks to the chair, “I really hate needles.”

She helps him into the chair, “I can tell. So… just everything else seem consistent besides your size?” She starts taking blood and talks to distract him again.

He nods, “As far as I can tell yeah.”

“Nothing different with your mood or sex drive or energy?” She finishes and holds off the spot being gentle with him.

He hesitates on the part about sex drive, “Um, yeah everything seems fine.” As Lauren lets go of his arm he rubs it and keeps it close to his body.


Lauren starts taking blood pressure, heart, and temperature rates, “Everything looks great; fast heart beat but I’m guessing you're nervous around me.”

He nods, “Just a little bit.” He says trying to play it off.

She bends down a bit so her face is level with his, “It’s okay, I understand this is probably scary. Now...will you run a mile for me? You may have to run in your boxers though.” She teases him and pulls at his oversize sweatpants.

He blushes more, “You can't be serious…”

She stands up and crosses her arms, “I’m very serious, you’ll trip while you’re running if you don’t take them off.” She grabs him under his arms and takes him off the chair, then quickly pulls the sweatpants down to his ankles.

He gasps, “Ahh!” He quickly pulls them up.

She pulls the sweatpants down again and pins his arms to his side, “Stop! Now go run a mile Chris. Go…” She pins the pants to the ground and pushes him forward towards the machine.


He face turns bright red as he walks towards the machine and starts running feeling absolutely embarrassed. Lauren takes notes and watches entertained by the show.

He tries to zone out like before to distract himself. Lauren knows she needs to test the sexual drive but needs to figure out how since he’s so upset about the idea. Chris keeps running as she continues to take notes.


Lauren smirks and takes off her lab coat, she had gotten something on her tank top while mixing things and takes it off. She shows off her bra making sure Chris is watching the show.

“Oh darn, I got something on my tank.” She messes with it and pushes her boobs together creating more cleavage in the process.

Chris looks over and gets as red as ever; Lauren instantly sees a rise in his boxers. He tries to speak but all that comes out as gibberish. She smirks and writes a time in her notebook, clearly his sex drive has risen since the first day. At least that prediction reined true.

Chris still a blushing mess speaks up, “W-was that necessary?!”

“Yep. Clearly your sex drive is through the roof. The data will be a great addition to my paper, especially since I may not be able to talk about the shrinking portion of it.”

“Uh shouldn't you mention that though its kinda an important detail.” He says still running, “Can I stop yet?”

She smiles and stops the machine for him, “You’re good. I may not be able to talk about it if you don’t want the government stealing you.” She takes his vitals after exercise, “It’s for your safety.”

He stands there panting some, “I guess so, can I have my pants back?”

She rolls her eyes, “What would be the point, they are falling off you.”


Lauren gets close still in her bra and smirks wanting to test a theory, “Clearly embarrassment shrinks you, but I want to make sure you getting horny does too.” In one swift movement she shoves his face in her cleavage and holds him there with ease.

He squirms and struggles, but she easily keeps him there and only gets a giggle from her finding it kinda cute.

“Calm down little guy, just enjoy it.” She puts one of his hands on her chest, his hand barely able to cover half of it.

He stops squirming giving in realizing he's only wasting energy by continuing his struggles.

She lets him go and smiles, “Sorry for being so forceful, but it’s purely for testing purposes.” Her hand stays around by his back just in case he decided to run.

“Please tell me I didn't get smaller.” She looks and notices he still hard as a rock and completely embarrassed as well.

“Do you feel smaller?” She notices he’s lost a lot of height and smiles, the test was successful.

He looks around noticing things have gotten bigger and he nods, “How small am I now?” He looks up at her and feels completely dwarfed by her body.

Lauren grabs a tape measure and smirks, “Do you really want to know?”

He nods, “You mine as well tell me.”

“Oh relax Chris,” She gets close and measures him, “Looks like you’re exactly 3 feet. A whole 12 inches lost, I didn’t realize I was that stimulating.”

He blushes, “You just shush, I'm going upstairs.” He thinks to himself as he makes his way to the stairs, “Maybe if I just hide in my room and try to not get any sort of stimulation it'll reverse itself…” He tries to go up the stairs but a large hand blocks his path. Soon a body replaces that hand blocking his path upstairs.

“You really should stay around me hon, I don’t want anything happening to you. What if you kept shrinking and got stuck somewhere?” Lauren looks down at her shrunken roommate and smiles trying to seem caring. Her tank top is back on and her hair down around her shoulders.

Chris looks up at her and notices he’s only as tall as her waist and his face is right in front of her crotch. He backs up a little nervous and tries to focus on her face.

He tries to shake it off, “I'll be fine just leave me be ok?” He attempts to climb up the stairs again.

She lets him move around her but she follows him up. The stairs are awkward for him to climb at his size but he pushes through trying to seem full competent of being alone.

He smirks at Lauren behind him, “See I'll be just fine.”

She rolls her eyes and smiles, “Well how about you try and make your own food tiny.” She heads to the kitchen giving him a perfect view of her butt as she walks away. He stares completely forgetting what he was gonna do and all Lauren hears behind her is, “wow.”

She smirks, “Coming tiny?” She glances back and as she does he snaps out of it and rushes over to the kitchen with her.

He blushes and tries to play it off, but Lauren knows exactly what he was looking at, “Um... sorry I uh got a bit… light headed.”

She looks down at him with a fake worried look, “Oh, do you need to sit down?” She grabs him under his arms and props Chris on her hip like a child. She opens the fridge to look for something to eat afterwards.

He squirms a bit, “Hey put me down, geez I'm not 5!” He says clearly not appreciating the joke.

She smiles, “Fine. I’ll put you down once you decide what you're going to make yourself.” She narrows her eyes in a teasing way clearly trying to mess with him.

He groans, “I don’t know yet besides I'm not even hungry.” his stomach growls telling Lauren otherwise.

She rolls her eyes, “Okay, well if you’re not hungry then let’s go watch a movie.” She walks with him on her hip over to the living room and sets him down in his usual spot, “What do you want to watch?”

He rolls his eyes trying not to get bothered by her, “Anything is fine I don't really care.”

Lauren sits down and checks through the channels before putting something random on. Quickly her feet go up on the couch and directly into his small lap, trapping him in his spot.

He squirms, “Hey let me up!”

“I’m just stretching out, relax, you always let me do this.” She smiles innocently.

“W-Well you’re just a lot heavier now and it’s hard to move.” He blushes and thinks that this is not a good situation.

Lauren relaxes her feet more in his lap and smiles, “Oh relax, it’s not like my feet turn you on.” She focuses on the show but occasionally looks over at her small comrade.

He looks away and nods a bit, “Yeah, right.” He hides his blushing as best he can.


Lauren lays down a bit putting a small bit of force and wiggles her toes getting comfy, “Hope you don’t mind, I just want to relax a bit.”

“N-no not at all, g-go ahead.” He suddenly starts to feel himself getting hard again and all he can think is oh no.

She notices but tries to pretend she doesn’t, “I really like this movie, don’t you?” She rubs one foot against the other getting an itch, however, that motion also starts to rub her little roommate in the process.

He starts to sweat a bit as his hard on gets worse, “Uh um y-yeah it's pretty good.” He tries to adjust himself but the weight of her feet is too much and allows no wiggle room for him.

Chris looks up at Lauren noticing her chest seems to be getting bigger, but to his dismay he was shrinking. Slowly he shrinks under her feet trapping him under them and putting more pressure on his hard on. This pressure starts to cause pleasure sending a small moan out of him.

He looks over at Lauren hoping she didn't notice, but she is looking right at him.

“Are you okay Chris? You shrank again, you have to be like 2 feet tall…” She doesn’t make any attempt to move her feet but she does have a concerned face.

He blushes, “I don't know how that could've happened…” He lies.

Lauren starts to connect the dots, “I’m not sure either, maybe my toes accidentally stroked you. Like this,” Her toes gently stroke over his crotch a few times and she smiles hoping for a good reaction.

He moans a little trying to hide it and blushes a lot, “I um uh um….”

“Yes? Any comment on that. Is it the motion or maybe…it’s my feet that turn you on?” Lauren smiles somewhat proud of herself for figuring out his kink.

She takes her feet off the small figure not wanting to fully squish him under her feet. She leans forward and puts a hand on his shoulder which engulfs him, “Are you okay?”

He shakes his head, “I swear I never used to like feet.” He tries to shake her off not liking this turn of events.

“Well clearly you like them now,” She smiles and looks down at him thinking how cute he looks at his tiny size, “I think a lot of things turn you on now, must be that increased sex drive.”

He blushes, “This is not an invitation missy!” He squirms out of her grip trying to get away from her.

“An invitation to do what? I wasn’t taking it as one… yet.” She stands up trying to tower over him.


Chris looks up at this new giantess feeling intimidated and wonders what he's gotten himself into. He will barely make it to her knees at this height, and how much smaller will he get? What is she gonna do to him? He thought as a big smirk appeared on Lauren's face.


 

End Notes:

The tests are over but the games are just beginning.... 

---Gentle Giantess 

Chapter 5: Messing Around by GentleGiantessAndTiny

Lauren looks down at her little friend after discovering his little secret he tried hiding from her. She smirks at him, “So, if you had been hiding that from me I wonder what else you could be hiding?”

Chris blushes backing up some, “N-Nothing I-I swear Lauren!”

She rolls her eyes and laughs, “Oh calm down, let’s have some fun. I don’t think you’re going to stop shrinking even if you avoided me, might as well have fun with it.”

He looks up at her scared, “But what if I keep shrinking forever?”

“By my calculations I don’t think that will be the case, so let’s just hope I’m right.” She reaches under his arms and sets him on the ground. He really did only come up to her knees.

Chris stares up at her beautiful body; his vantage point giving him a view of her crotch and boobs from his tiny angle. The perfect angle. He starts to snap out of it and question what is happening to him.

He gulps and backs away from her a little. “I don't want to do this Lauren please.” He tries to run from her.

She grabs his arm quickly so he can’t escape, “Really? You really don’t want to at all?” She considers giving him a second tea drink to get his drive moving faster.

He shakes his head and squirms in her hand, “I'm sure Lauren, maybe we could just forget about this? Maybe there is a cure to fix me?”

“I mean I’ll keep trying, but there is no guarantee hon. Hey let's get something to eat and try to relax. Okay?” She smirks knowing exactly how to get her way.

He smiles starting to calm down, “Okay, that sounds nice.”


She smiles and heads to the kitchen, “Follow me hon. What are you hungry for?”

He thinks about it, “Biscuits and gravy?”

“Sounds great,” She smiles and start the ingredients. She goes in the fridge and grabs the tea. She puts the formula in his drink but pours two identical glasses, “Thirsty?”

“Yeah actually, thanks.” He smiles at her.

She brings the glasses over and hands him the correct one, “Enjoy hon, food should be done shortly.”

“Thanks Lauren and thank you for seeing reason.” He drinks the tea completely unaware of what she did.

Lauren smiles seeing him drink it, “So are you feeling better now hon?” She reaches across the table and strokes his small hand with hers.

“Uh yeah I'm feeling fine thanks for asking.” He blushes pulling his hand away some.

She finishes making the food and gives him a small plate of food, “Hope it’s good.” She stands near him and makes sure her cleavage is in view.

He blushes more, “I um s-sure it'll be good.” He tries to look away to eat, but keeps looking at them. He thinks to himself, “Why can't I stop looking at her boobs?”


Lauren notices him staring and thinks to herself, “It’s kicking in, at any moment he’ll practically be begging to go play.” She puts a hand on his thigh and squeezes gently.

Chris blushes again and squirms a bit, “I-Is there something on my leg?” He goes to look.

“Yeah, you dropped some gravy right here.” She runs a finger across his crotch and down his leg, “Got it.” A chill goes up his spine and a switch in his brain slowly starts to flip.

He blushes immensely and gets up, “I uh think I need to use the restroom b-be right back.” He starts to leave, but thinks to himself again, “She's doing it again but this time part of me is starting to want it, what is going on?”

“Do you need help getting down? That’s a pretty big drop hon,” She smiles.

“I think I'll be fine th-thanks though.” As he slowly climbs down from the chair wanting to be careful. Lauren keeps a hand close nervous for his safety.

He looks up at her and blushes, “I uh thank you Lauren.”


Lauren smiles and lets him go to the bathroom hoping a bit more time will help kick the formula in.

Chris locks the door and tries to calm himself down, “What the heck is going on before I was able to get her to stop now I can barely resist her flirting.” He paces a bit, “I mean she is kinda pretty maybe it wouldn't so bad… wait why am I saying that?”

He looks around and realizes his true size, he can’t see the mirror, he couldn’t climb into the bathtub without hurting himself, he can’t pee by himself without using a step stool… he is tiny and useless.

He sighs, “Maybe I should just let her have her way? After all what else can I do at this size? Maybe I’ll even enjoy it...” He shakes his head, “No I'm not some sort of toy for her, I have to resist her… somehow…” He takes a couple deep breaths and goes back into the kitchen.

Lauren had changed into some tight shorts, no socks, and kept her same tank top on, “Feeling okay?”

He nods, “Yeah I'm feeling better thanks.” He walks over to his chair to finish eating, but Lauren is standing right there and he starts to stare a bit zoning out.

She smirks noticing the zone out, “Something on your mind little one?” She gets down so she’s eye level and ruffles his hair.

He shakes his head a bit trying to snap out of it, “I um uh I'm fine j-just fine.” A blush comes over his face as he realizes that this might be harder than he thought. A thought enters his mind saying that there's no way he could resist someone as beautiful as her. He then wonders to himself why he's thinking like that.

“You seem distracted hon, lets get your mind off things.” She grabs him and picks him up so he’s on her hip again. This time his face is directly in her cleavage.

He feels himself starting to get hard, “Uh hey, thanks for picking me up, but I can walk just fine.”

Lauren looks at him surprised that he thanked her, “Your welcome cutie pie. I know you can, but this is more fun.” She goes and sits down on the couch keep him facing her and sitting in her lap.   

“Hey uh what about the rest of my dinner?”

She smirks and takes off her tank top showing off her bra and boobs to him, “I don’t think you need the rest of your dinner; we can heat it up later.” Her hand gently squeezes his thigh.

He blushes a lot, “O-okay, what are we doing?” He squirms a bit feeling unsure.

“We are just going to hang out silly, maybe play a little.” She moves her thumb along it stroking his crotch and smiles. She puts one of his hands on her chest hoping to drive him further.

“I-I-I I don't kn--” before he can finish his thoughts he lets out a small moan. He squeezes her boob as a reaction and squirms more.

“You don’t know about what..” She smirks knowing she’s driving him to the edge. She starts to move his body to the couch.

“I-I forgot what i was gonna say…” He looks up at her blushing not realizing he's getting smaller again.


Slowly he shrinks even more until he’s exactly 12 inches, she lets him go and sighs pretending to be upset, “Oh hon, you shrank again.” She strokes his back in a gentle and sensual manner.

“I-I did?” He looks around, but starts to relax from her stroking, “I suppose I… mmmmm…. have….” He looks around seeing everything is so huge now, as though he were just a doll. It's hard for him to concentrate though due to Lauren's gentle stroking almost like she was sedating him. He looks up at her completely entranced; he notices that her hand is large enough to completely encompass his body like a toy. In the moment he feels scared at the thought but also intrigued.

He backs up a bit feeling his fear, but he looks up into her eyes, suddenly unable to look away from her gaze. He stops backing away as she looks down at him almost like a cat who's cornered her prey.

“Let’s play little one.” She grabs him around the waist and gently kisses him on his chest.

He blushes trying to resist squirming a little, but the formula makes it so those kisses make him just melt in her hands, unable to resist her touch.

“You’re so light, it’s amazing.” She allows him to sit in the palm and smiles loving the feeling of controlling him.

He looks up at her and realizes he's shrunk right out of his clothes. She winks realizing he noticed his lack of clothes, she kisses his lower body and giggles, “Want to play simon says? Clearly I would be simon.”

He moans a bit from the kiss and nods to her, “O-Okay Lauren.” He is blushing big time at this point.

She sets him down on the couch, “Okay, game starts now little one. Simon says kiss my finger.” She places her hand near him.

He slightly hesitates for a second, but kisses it doing as she tells him.

“Good job tiny. Now… simon says to bow to me.” She smirks.

He questions her, “Bow to you?”

“Are you not going to do what simon says? You do you know there is a punishment for losing the game.” She leans down some in a playful manner, “Now simon says to bow to me.”

He blushes and gulps not wanting to find out what that is. He then bows to her, looking like someone p

Bowing to a queen, “Like this?”

She nods, “That’s great. Now… climb up here and kiss my cheek little one.”

He nods and tries to climb up to her face. He doesn't seem to have much difficulty seeming determined to kiss her cheek.

Chris climbs halfway up using her bra as a support, she smirks and pushes him into her bra cup trapping him partially, “I never said simon says little one.”

Chris blushes and squirms, but can't get himself free, “You didn't? I th-thought you did?”

She giggles, “Seems like you need to listen harder next time, now… simon says beg me to take you out of my bra.”

He blushes but doesn't hesitate, “Please please set me free from your bra, I don't deserve to be in something so big and wonderful!”

Lauren smiles not expecting such an amazing response, “Alright little one.” She takes him out and sets him between her thighs.

He looks up, “What am I doing here Lauren?” He asks feeling confused.

She smirks and closes her thighs around him trapping the poor tiny there, “Simon says try to escape.”

He squirms and struggles trying to get free, “I don't know if I can Lauren!” He's surprised though that he's able to take the slight pressure being inflicted on him.

Her thighs apply a small amount of pressure again to emphasize her control over his diminutive size. He struggles more and manages to get his arm out but that's it as he squirms and thrashes about.

“Simon says beg to be released. Beg to be by my feet.” She smirks hoping he’ll do as she says.

He looks up at her, “Please giantess, release me from my prison and place me by your beautiful feet!”

Lauren smirks and sets the small figure at her feet on the ground, she stares down at him knowing that she will be testing his shrinking limits and seeing how far she can really go with it and his fetish.

Chris stares up at the giantess towering over him… Wait what… wait yes that’s right… wait no… he mentally continues to fight himself not knowing whether to fight or enjoy the situation.


 

End Notes:

Look out for another chapter being posted tonight... enjoy!

--- Gentle Giantess 

Chapter 6: Irreversible by GentleGiantessAndTiny

Chris looks up in awe, but is frozen in indecision unable to decide what to do as the towering giantess looks to fully claim her prize. She smirks down at the tiny 12 inch figure hoping to win him over.

“Now lay down tiny, we are going to play a different game,” Time to test his limits, she thinks to herself.

He slowly lays down still fighting himself but part of him wants to know where this game was going, “What game now?”

“I like to call it Toe Toying,” she lays her foot over half his body and starts to gently rub his body, “You do like my feet right?”

He begins to moan a bit and nods, “Y-Yeah I-I do…”


She smiles and makes sure to sit up tall so she can tower of him even more, “Good, now enjoy this little one, love them,” she continues to rub his lower body and notices a change happening as his body slowly shrinks under her giant foot.

He moans more and grabs onto her foot, he grips Lauren's foot and rubs himself against it, almost as if he was trying to make love with it.

Slowly Chris shrinks down to 3 inches, then stops abruptly, it must be his limit she thinks to herself. She removes her foot quickly, “Stand up tiny, look around, how do you feel little one?”

He looks around a bit still in a daze, but realizes everything is even bigger now. He looks up at his giantess and soon realizes he's similar to a bug now. He looks up at her terrified, but part of him was still wanting to just submit to her; he was terrified of everything around him and scared of being crushed under her beautiful feet… but half of him hoped for it.

Chris speaks to her, “I feel okay, it’s sort of scary, but you being around helps.” He says with almost no hesitation in his voice.

“Fantastic little one.” She smirks down at him excited to see his sex drive has taken over a large portion of him.

He shakes his head his mental haze clears a bit, “N-No this isn't right… I won't l-let you manipulate me.” He attempts to flee from her not wanting to be apart of her game anymore.

Lauren smirks, “Let’s play then.” She stands up and walks after him.

Chris keeps running his life, he feels, depends on it, “N-No I won't be your plaything I'm still a human being!”


“Oh I know little one, but let me tell you something. I did more tests and calculations, I can’t fix you and your height can’t be reversed. I did try. It’s not possible.” She sighs and keeps walking, “Its irreversible.”

“No it can't be true and even if it is, why are you trying to make me into some sort of plaything?!” He keeps running from her trying to find a place to hide.


She stops walking and sits down on the ground, “I’m not lying little one. I can’t fix you, I’m sorry.” Despite wanting him to be her toy, she does feel bad for her little roommate, “To be honest Chris, you seem to be having a hard time and with this happening I think it would be your best scenario. We can’t get you a job at… 3 inches.”

Chris hears Lauren say this and stops in his tracks surprise at how small he’s become. He looks back at Lauren, “N-No way…” He looks at her in disbelief.


“Want me to prove it?” She grabs a ruler off the table and holds it up straight, “Come here and I’ll measure you, then you’ll believe me.”

He slowly starts to walk over not trusting her and ready to run from her. At the last second though he runs again, “You know what? I don't care I will not become your little toy!”

Lauren rolls her eyes, “Chris will you calm down and get over here. You’re going to get yourself hurt.”

“No I refuse to listen to you!”

Lauren gets up and runs in front of him to close all the bathroom and bedroom doors so he’s trapped in the hallway. She turns blocking off his only way out of the hallway and smiles, “Where will you go now?”

“I um uh um…” he starts to back up as Lauren starts to herd him into a corner, “No please don't do this to me I don't want to be a toy.”

“Oh relax, even if you are a toy, I’m not going to hurt you.” She rolls her eyes at the tiny figure.

He watches as her foot drops down on him and lightly pins him under her foot; not letting him get up until he calms down. The weight of her foot causes him to squirm and makes him nervous for his life and mental will. Her toes are so close to his face that he can smell them and feel the heat off her entire foot causing a small arousal to wake up in him.

He starts to get hard and Lauren feels it happening under her towering toes; they begin to heavily tease Chris hoping to drive her point home to the tiny man, “You see this is the best option for you. You can be my plaything and keep me entertained instead of looking like a bored doll.”

Chris tries to fight against her, but is slowly giving in, “B-But what about the dreams I had for myself?” He tries to squirm free, “And if you stop trying to find a cure my life will be over!” He says still in denial of his situation.


Lauren smiles, “I’m going to keep trying, maybe even perfect it. But remember… I’m just finishing undergrad, I have limited knowledge.” She puts less pressure on him, “I plan to go to grad school and do research on this topic now. So you have a chance to follow your dreams…. Just in the wayyy future.”

Chris sighs, “Let me think about it ok? It's not an easy decision you know?”

She looks at him sad, “What is there to think about? I can’t reverse you. You’re stuck like this Chris, that’s that.”

“But… But…” He says not sure if he should accept.

“Come on Chris. Think rationally. You can't grow back, you can't get a job. Might as well have fun at this size and enjoy it.” She keeps low pressure on him with her foot not wanting him to have a panic attack.


He sighs knowing she's right, “What sort of things would you plan to do with me and what does this make me to you?”

“Well it's obvious you like my feet and boobs. But I'll let you decide some of the stuff too. It will be fun for both of us.” She thinks about it, “I mean I don't really have a name for it, like… more than friends? Not together, but you're not a slave.”

He laughs, “How bout boy toy?” He blushes a bit.

“Sounds good to me.” Lauren winks at her boy toy and laughs some.

Chris thinks for a second wanting to cover all his bases, “What about any money I have and what about rent?”

Lauren considers it, “Do you have enough in the bank to at least help me out for the rest of the semester? Then after that I’ll find somewhere cheaper for us, who knows maybe I’ll even move for grad school.”

Chris tries to remember how much he has, “I believe I have about 3,000 in my account, so I guess my money is now yours too?”

She smiles trying to comfort him, “It’s still yours, I just need you to pay the rent for a few more months and make sure those credit cards are payed off. Are your school loans paid off?”

He nods, “Scholarships paid for it all. I guess I can’t get a job now… thanks for not just stealing all my money though.” He looks away feeling solemn then adds, “Do you still want my account info in case you need to withdraw anything?”

Lauren nods, “Just in case, but you can give me that another day okay?” She smiles down at him knowing that the change is hard.

Chris takes a deep breath taking in a bit of her foot scent, mentally he accepts the offer and sighs giving Lauren her answer, “Ok Lauren, I will be your boy toy.” He gives a small nervous smile.


She removes her foot and reaches down for him slowly. Chris stares up at her watching the hand descend down on him, it can easily crush him but instead her gentle fingers wrap around his waist and his quickly brought up to her full height in front of her face.

He blushes a lot, but tries to maintain his composure, “So I guess it's settled huh? But question, is there anything you expect from me?” He asks wanting to be sure to understand his new position in life.

Lauren thinks about it, “Well… since I am bigger than you it may be in your best interest to listen to me, but I won’t force you to all the time. Maybe just a foot rub once in awhile and hang out with me.” She laughs and gives a small smile not wanting to scare her little friend too much.

“And where will I sleep? Still in my room?” He asks out of curiosity.

She thinks a bit and smirks, “Depends on the day. Lets just take it day by day and figure it out okay?” Her fingers rub his back in circles to calm the poor guy, he must be so confused and scared she thinks to herself, but Lauren was itching to mess with him.

He starts to feel relaxed enjoying her touch, “So how shall, mmmmm, we make this official?”

Lauren looks around the room and opens up her bedroom door, “I think I have an idea,” she gives a small wink and goes into her bathroom. Chris glances down as she searches for something in her drawer, what in the world could she be looking for?

Quickly she pulls out red lipstick and smiles, “Found it. Now stay there.”

She sets her boy toy on the cold sink countertop and starts to apply the lipstick to her plump lips. Chris stares up at her, then his eyes slowly trail down her huge body, “Maybe this won’t be so bad,” he whispers to himself.

He watches her apply it not sure how this makes things official between the two of them, but is certainly curious where things are going, “So uh what's going on?”

She pokes him gently, “Oh hush and just wait silly.” Lauren smacks her lips together and smiles seeming satisfied.

Chris notices he’s being picked up again but his chest is exposed to her this time, “My kiss on you officially marks you as my boy toy,” She quickly winks, “Although it may wear off you’ll always remember it.”

In one swift motion he’s brought to her lips and she gently kisses him with her soft lips. She makes sure to cover as much skin as possible reaching from his chest down to his manhood, as she does a small moan emerges from the small toy. Lauren pulls back and smiles down at Chris, “It’s official.”


 

End Notes:

Now that things are official... let's play.

Chapter 7: Officially Hers by GentleGiantessAndTiny

Chris stares up at Lauren completely red faced not at all expecting this and pinches himself to see if he's dreaming at all. He glances down at his body seeing it’s covered in red lipstick in a kiss formation and he’s beginning to get hard from his encounter with her lips.

“So I'm her toy now? I wonder how that's gonna be?” He thinks to himself still mentally coming to terms with everything that just happened to him.

Lauren smiles proud of her work, “The perfect kiss for the perfect toy. Still feeling okay little one?” She sets him back on the cold countertop as she removes some of the excess lipstick.

He nods, “I'm still shocked I haven't woken up yet and this countertop is freezing, but other than that I'm fine.” Chris starts to pace a little trying to warm up his cold feet, he glances and sees a dry washcloth nearby and goes to stand on it. Lauren watches her little toy walk around and giggles at his movements, he’s just too cute to resist.

Chris sighs feeling a bit better, “Okay first issue solved, next to figure out when this dream is over,” He laughs.

She smirks, “It’s never going to be over; keep dreaming little one.” She giggles and sets her palm near Chris, “Climb on or I’ll just grab you if you don’t.”

He laughs and decides to test his luck, “I think I'm just fine here.” He sticks his tongue out at her.

Lauren smirks seeing her little toy wanting to play, “Well, fine. Guess you want to play now,” She reaches and grabs one of his legs at lightning speed then lifts him off the counter so he doesn’t hit his head. He dangles in front of her smile, “Gotcha.”

Her lips pucker and she smacks another large kiss on his face and chest causing him to swing back and forth after the impact.

“Woah! Hey!”

She giggles at his expense, “Don’t test me little one, I’ll always find a way to win.”

Slowly she lowers him down her cleavage, Chris looks down and sees she’s wearing a sports bra and she’s creating enough space for his little body to fit. In a swift motion he is turned around feet first and shoved into her cleavage giving him no wiggle room whatsoever.

Chris attempts to squirm, but discovers quickly he's firmly stuck there unless she decides to let him out, “Hey let me go missy.”

Lauren pretends to think about it, “Nope, not in a million years little guy.” She laughs and pushes him a bit deeper so just his head pokes out. The soft breasts completely trap his small form, but Chris can’t help to notice how soft they are and how there is a hint of perfume scent surrounding them. The thought of being surrounded by her breasts sends pulses of pleasure through him until he’s hard and poking into her soft flesh.

He blushes still not used to being in this position, but is not completely against it either, “I um... sorry about that.”

“Don’t be sorry little guy, we’re just having some fun,” She gives a small wink and heads out of the room and towards the living room. As she walks her breasts bounce and rub against his hard member. A small moan escapes Chris’s mouth as he’s forced to stay between them.

The constant rubbing keeps him hard, but not enough to bring him to orgasm, acting as a huge tease for poor Chris. Lauren however is loving it, knowing he's completely at her mercy.

Lauren stretches out on the couch giving Chris a perfect view of her long legs, all the way down to her perfect feet, “Have something in mind you want to watch?” She ruffles his hair to get his attention.

He blushes more trying to contain himself, “A-Anything is fine, th-thank you for asking though.”

She smiles sort of proud of herself for keeping her wants in check, “Well how about some HGTV and we can play a bit more?” She reaches down and pulls the small toy from her cleavage and sets his figure on her thigh.

Chris stares out at the huge landscape, the skin under him is shaven and soft; he sees them extend all the way down to her feet. He turns around and stares up at her amazed he was just by her chest, a huge height away, and now he’s way down by her legs.


He takes a deep breath trying to calm himself, “Yeah that's totally fine, wh-whatever you want to do m-my giantess.” He blushes a lot and thinks, did he really just say that?

She giggles at her nickname, “How about you run down to my feet and give me a nice massage, tiny.” She feels so strong and commanding, but she keeps it in check not wanting to scare her little boy toy.

He nods to her, “As you command my giantess.” He gives a small wink and starts to walk to her feet. Her legs seem to expand for ages, when he finally makes it to her knee. He looks back to see her focused on the TV, she’s so beautiful he thinks to himself. Chris continues to walk down her shin enjoying the feeling of her leg under his feet, he doesn’t stop until he makes it to the ankle. Slowly he crawls down and lands on the huge couch. As he walks the couch sinks under her feet making the journey a bit harder than he expected, but soon he wraps around to the bottom of her feet and stares up at them.

“Now they could really crush me”, he whispers and shivers at the idea.


He looks over up at her, “So how do I do this? I've never massaged someone's feet let alone at this size.”

She notices where he is and smiles, “Just do what comes natural, rub them with your hands and put your back into it, anything you do will feel good. If not I’ll squish you,” She winks and laughs a little.

He blushes and thinks to himself, “She wouldn't really do that would she? I suppose I shouldn't test it should I?” He starts to rub trying to do it as hard as he can.


Lauren smiles at the feeling of him at her feet and she notices it’s actually an enjoyable sensation, “Good job Chris, this actually feels pretty good. Feel free to go crazy down there, I know you like them.” She smiles and hopes he takes advantage of the situation.

Chris stares up at the towering feet, slightly intimidated, but mostly aroused. He thought they were soft when he was normal, they are even better at 3 inches, maybe letting loose a little wouldn’t be such a bad idea.

He continues to rub and thinks about what he could do then gets an idea. He starts kissing her feet and rubbing up against them using his whole body to massage them.

Lauren notices the change in massaging and leans forward a little to try and see what he’s doing, she immediately sees him kissing her foot and trying to grind on it.

She smirks, “Looks like you’re enjoying yourself little one. Need me to do anything to help?”

He looks up at her slowing down some, “What would you do to help?”


“Well… I could do this.” Slowly her foot lowers down onto him giving him enough time to lay down with it. The foot completely covers him at first causing him to panic, however, it slowly slides down his body until its just covering up to his chest. A small amount of pressure is applied as she gently rubs her foot on his body focusing the ball of her foot on his crotch and the toes pressing into his chest, close enough to kiss.

He moans a bit as she does this and continues to kiss her toes, loving the situation he is in. She continues to rub her foot against him and starts to feel a reaction from him, she remains gentle though trying to bring him to the brinck.

He gets close, squirming and moaning from being pleasured, “Please Lauren I need release!” He grabs her foot and kisses the tips of her gigantic toes hoping to please her.

Lauren revils in the control and continues until he has organsmed, moments later she hears a loud moan and sigh of release as he does just that. She keeps her foot mounted over him and increases the pressure a little in order to make him understand she did that and that she can always do it again.

Chris lays under her foot both exhausted and excited for what is to come in the future. He breathes heavily due to his exhaustion, taking in her scent noticing a hint of sweat more than likely do to their combined body heat and her quick movements from before.


Suddenly though, she starts to roll him under her foot showing just how much control she has in the relationship. He rolls on the couch and under her powerful foot for what seems like minutes, when only seconds had gone by. He attempts to squirm free, but Lauren easily keeps ahold of him with little effort and teases him for his.

“Oh is the small toy trying to escape? Looks like he can’t. So sad.” She pouts and giggles at his situation.

Soon after, Lauren sends everything to a hult, however, Chris’s mind continues to spin. She removes her foot from him and watches as he tries to stand, but to his dismay he can only lay there having a dizzy fit.  

He holds his head unable to see straight, “Okay, none of that seemed fair to me.”

Lauren laughs a bit, “You got to orgasm and I got to play with my toe toy. Fair is fair.”

He blushes, “Well I suppose when you put it like that…”

She smiles happy to see she hasn’t traumatized the poor guy, “Come here little one.” She reaches down and grabs the dizzy Chris off the cushion and sets him in her palm lying on his back. She gently touches his sides, his chest, and between his legs hoping to bring him out of his dizzy state.

He starts to come out of it with a huge blush as Lauren continues to manipulate his body like a doll. She looks down at him and smiles gently, looking like an angel from his perspective, “Doing okay hon?”

He nods to her, “Yes I am my giantess, I-I mean Lauren.”

She giggles, “You’re cute when you do that. Call me what you like Chris, I don’t mind.” She flips him over with ease and starts to massage his back with her finger.

He instantly relaxes in her palm, “Okay Lauren, I'm glad you don't mind me calling you that.”

Lauren giggles some, “I mean I technically am one in your eyes. But call me either and I’ll be happy.” She continues his massage as she stands up and walks to the kitchen. A small gap appears between her fingers giving Chris a small view to the ground and her feet. The drop below him is terrifying, but he feels comforted knowing he’s in her safe hands.


Lauren looks through the fridge and cupboards looking for food, “Looks like we are running low on some food, how much did you stress eat? Geez.” She smirks down at him.

He blushes, “Only a little.” He thinks of an idea, “Hey since I can't cook anymore maybe I can give you some tips to help you?”

She smiles and considers the proposition, “Sounds good, but I’ll need to go to the store to get a few things. Want to come?” She bring him close to her face, “I can stick you in my bra cleavage and wear a jacket to cover you when people are near me.”

“Why not the cup of your bra? No one would see me in there.”

“Don’t you want to see the outside world though, I’m sure it’s super crazy looking at your size,” She smiles loving how he accepts being in her bra so easily.

“I mean that would be pretty cool…” He thinks about it, “Okay fine I'll be in your cleavage, but no completely trapping me this time.” He smirks at her and laughs.

She laughs, “What? Tiny Chris didn’t like being trapped between my boobs?”

“Well I um uh…” He shuts up not able to argue.

“Great, let's get going.” She opens a space and sticks him in her cleavage, not as far this time so his hands are resting on each mound. Grabbing a jacket, she tests to make sure he’s covered and heads out to her car.

He looks around outside amazed by how big everything is, feeling smaller than he ever did before. The cold breeze gets to him and he snuggles himself down into her cleavage for warmth not expecting he’d want to be closer to them than he already is. Everything was in beautiful detail and he was surprised how everything could be so beautiful and dangerous for him. Something he’ll need to get used to.


Lauren jumps into her car and puts on her seatbelt, the pressure from it squeezes her breasts and Chris in unison. She puts her keys in and turns on the car, the loud engine surprises Chris causing him to cover his ears.

She notices and tries to comfort him, “It’s okay hon, the drive isn’t too long.” She speeds off to the grocery store nearby making sure to be conscious of her little passenger

Chris squirms a bit due to the tight squeeze he's in. He listens to the music that Lauren turns on though and she even hears him singing a bit.


As they pull into the store parking lot Lauren notices it’s empty to her relief. Heading inside she cautious of keeping his vision zipped up until they were in an empty aisle. She enters the toy aisle and smiles, slowly she unzips allowing Chris to see around the store.

He looks around to take everything in and looks to see what Lauren is getting, “So looking for anything specific?” He looks at the toys looking at dolls and their accessories.

“I thought I could try and find some clothes for you, you know just in case you don’t want to be naked everyday.” She smiles and ruffles his hair as she searches, “Then I’ll pick up some groceries for me and you.”

“I don’t know if they make anything in my size, plus I don't think they'd be comfortable.”

She sighs, “Well if you don’t want them then I’ll just go get the food…” She puts some of the packages down.

Chris looks up at her, “It's not that I don't want clothes, I'm just not sure if there are any for my size….”

She holds up a small package with guy looking clothes, “I mean these look pretty close, at least it’s something.. want it?” She smiles a bit, “Then you can really be my tiny doll.”

He blushes a lot, “I'll take the clothes, but I'm not playing dress up.” He says as though he has a choice in the matter.


Chris’s eyes wander to the ground trying to see her feet and swears he didn't see her wearing socks in her shoes, He shrugs it off though. thinking he just didn't get a proper view of her feet from where he's at.

“Alright, whatever you say tiny,” She giggles and puts the clothes into her shopping cart, slowly she makes her way to the food and zips up her shirt a bit more to hide him.

“Are there people around Lauren?” Chris tries to glance around feeling lonely even though he’s practically attached to her.

She stays quiet for a moment, “There was, not anymore. Doing okay in there?” She grabs some food and wanders in and out of the aisles grabbing things off her list.

Chris nods and smiles, “I’m doing great Lauren, thank you for bringing me along.”

Lauren smiles happy to see he’s enjoying himself.


The two get through the store and successful buy everything needed. Lauren even secretly picked up some lotion and nail polish for another fun playdate with her toes.

Chris squirms a bit wanting to see the outside world again, “Come on Lauren let me out.”

“You are so impatient little one,” She unzips her shirt again and pulls him out so he’s sitting in her hand while she sits in her car, “Better?”

He nods and smirks, “Yeah about time.”

“Hmm…” She pushes him over and pins Chris in her hand firmly, “You don’t need to be rude Chris.”

“What I can't make a joke?” He blushes and squirms.

She rolls her eyes, “I would prefer you be nice to your giantess,” She giggles and sets him in the passenger seat as she looks for her keys.

“Sorry Lauren I'll be nice to you.”

She smiles, “Don’t worry I’m not mad cutie,” she smiles finding her keys and turns on the car.

Chris holds his ears from the loud noise of the engine starting. Lauren glances over and looks at him sad, “Sorry hon I forgot, where do you want to sit for the ride home?”

Chris looks around noticing how big the car really is, the seat seems a mile long, he can’t see through any of the windows to the outside world, and Lauren was towering over him even though she was seated next to him. Where would it even be safe for him except with her?

“Well maybe I'll just stay by you, I might get thrown around more at this size being out in the open like this.”

Lauren smiles and scoops her tiny up and sets him in her lap, “You’ll be safe here.”

Chris smiles up at her enjoying the feeling of being close, being safe. He really was officially hers, but made that’s not such a bad thing. He may even be happy to be hers.


 

End Notes:

That was fun... but not everything is perfect when you're tiny. 

 

Chapter 8: The Dangers of Being Tiny by GentleGiantessAndTiny

As she drives home from the grocery store Chris looks down at her feet again to see if he was right about earlier and that she wasn't wearing socks. Lauren sees him looking down at her feet wondering what's caught his interest this time.

“What are you looking at cutie?” She smirks and looks down at him.

“Your feet. Duh.”

Lauren laughs somewhat surprised by his bluntness, “At least your truthful, are you trying to get turned on by just staring at them?” She giggles.

“N-no!” he blushes a lot, “It looked like you weren't wearing socks, but I wasn't sure.”

She puts on cruise control and takes a shoe off showcasing her very naked foot, “Good observation little one.”

“Won't that make them sweat though?” He asks confused.

She nods and remains quiet with a smirk on her face. She keeps driving and pulls into the driveway.

Chris tries to figure out what she could’ve been thinking, but can't seem to figure it out. He leans up against her when suddenly she lifts him and puts him back in her cleavage, so she can keep her hands free while bringing groceries inside. She brings a few groceries in and sets his small figure on the counter, “Stay there.” She leaves again to get more groceries.

Chris decides to try and be helpful by going into one of the grocery bags and rolling out a small can of fruit.

“My giantess will love that I'm being helpful.” He smiles a lot content with his actions.

However, things don’t go as planned, as he rolls one can out, a second one comes from out of nowhere and rolls after him. Chris doesn’t see the giant can coming after him and it rolls directly into him, knocking him over, then rolling over one of his legs.

Chris yells in pain and surprise.

Lauren is just walking in the door and hears Chris’s scream, “What’s wrong?” Lauren rushes into the kitchen and see the can on his leg, “Oh hon.” She removes the can quickly and sets it aside.

“I was just trying to help you, ow… that really hurt.”

Lauren looks at him worried, “Can you stand hon?” She offers a finger for support as he tries to stand.

“I can try to…” he grabs ahold of her finger as Lauren helps him up, “It really hurts… but I think I can stand.”

Lauren helps and he fully stands up being cautious of it, “I’m going to try and bend it okay?” She bends the leg a little and he cringes in pain, however, it just seems to be greatly bruised, “I think you’ll be okay hon, just bruised for awhile.”

“I'm surprised it's just bruised.”

She thinks about it, “Maybe you can stand more pressure and take on more weight due to your size and whatever the formula did for you…”

“So you're saying I could be stepped on and be fine?”

Lauren considers it, “It’s a high probability, but I think there is a high chance of still getting hurt.”

She smiles and puts the rest of the groceries away keeping an eye on her little helper making sure he doesn’t do any more dangerous helping.


Chris tries helping again attempting to pull out a light bag of chips and has an easier time moving those. He still has great trouble with them though, which Lauren finds hilariously cute and adorable.

He's trying so hard, she thinks to herself, but he's so fragile too.

Chris finishes feeling exhausted and lays down on his back, “I tried my best Lauren.” He smiles at her panting a bit.

“You did fantastic Chris.” She strokes his side gently.

He smiles happy to have pleased her, “I'm glad to have made you happy my giantess.” He looks up at her thinking about how beautiful she is. He thinks for a bit then gets a confused look on his face, “Something I never thought to ask, where'd your sudden interest for me come from?”

Lauren teases him some, “Aww look he's thinking.” She winks at him and laughs.

Chris rolls his eyes at her, “I'm serious Lauren you didn't seem interested in me before at least not like this.”

“Well I thought you were cute before, but I knew you weren't interested… so I guess I thought, hey he's small with a crazy sex drive, lets have some fun with it. Plus you're so small and it makes me want to protect you.”

He blushes a lot, “Well I um th-thank you, Lauren.” He looks down at her feet and notices her still wearing her shoes but knows everything has been brought in, “Why is she still wearing her shoes? What could she be planning?” He thinks to himself.


Lauren smiles and schoops him off of the table and heads to the living room, “No problem cutie. Hey question, did you know you liked feet before you met me?”

She plops down on the couch as usual and stretches out, then puts him by her feet on the other end. She’s definitely planning something.

He shakes his head, “No not at all, I don't know why I suddenly do now to be perfectly honest with you.”

“Maybe it’s from your size, or maybe the formula messed with your triggers? Who knows.” Slowly she removes her shoes making sure to put the shoes on the ground and her bare feet in his face.

He suddenly catches a whiff and backs up some not expecting that at all, “Oh my gosh that's a powerful scent.” He holds his nose a bit.

She laughs knowing it must be bad, “What? Can’t handle a little stench little one.” Her foot creeps closer pinning him against the other side of the couch firmly in place.

Chris squirms trying to get free, trying not to smell her feet, but suddenly he feels himself getting hard and blushes heavily, “I um uh I uh…” Is all he can really say not sure what to think or say right now.

Lauren giggles a bit, “Looks like ur enjoying the smell more than you want to admit. She smirks down at him as her tiny squirms underfoot.

“I-I am not Lauren!” Chris blushes feeling totally embarrassed.

Slowly she starts to massage her toes against him making sure to turn him on further and force him to smell her foot. He can barely see over her toes and only feels pleasure from her.

I small moan slips out from him as she continues her little game with him and Lauren starts to feel him actively smelling her feet. She smirks and continues massaging and rubbing against him bring him to the brink, then she moves her foot away, “I think that’s enough teasing,” She sends a quick wink his way.

He tries to calm himself still blushing, “I think

you enjoyed that too much.”


Lauren turns on the TV after her little game, “I know I did.” She laughs a little and lays down putting one foot on each side of him, “You don’t mind if I nap right? People and classes exhaust me.”

He shakes his head, “No I don't, I remember when I was in school. I could have napped every day.” He laughs some and leans against her ankle feeling pretty comfortable with her despite her games with him.

“Alright sweetie, be careful down there but feel free to wander.” She smiles and gets comfortable before passing out.

Chris looks over his beautiful giantess thinking how peaceful she looks. He starts to walk around a bit to see what he can do, he notices there’s a small gap between her foot and the couch so he walks between the two and stares up at her toes in awe.

“They're so huge it's incredible how am I so lucky to be in this position.” He says thinking out loud.

He smirks and tries to jump and touch her toes but just barely misses. He lays his foot against her foot loving the warmth and feeling against his body, “This is amazing.” He says out loud knowing she can’t hear, “I wonder if she'd appreciate a massage while she slept?”

Chris pushes his hands into her feet and enjoys the feeling of his hands sinking into her soft flesh, he smells on occasion enjoying himself. However, not everything remains perfect.

Suddenly, her foot shifts and she lifts one knee, thus placing her strong foot directly down on his tiny body. She pins his lower body to the couch putting a lot of “dead” weight on him.

He squirms and struggles trying to get free, but he's completely pinned down making it so he can barely move. Unfortunately for Chris, Lauren shows no signs of moving anytime soon.

Chris attempts to try and get her attention by smacking at her foot, “Come on wake up Lauren.”

She only groans in her sleep and stays put to Chris’s dismay. He tries to brace himself against the toes and push up and out, after multiple pushes and squirming combined he pops himself out from under her.

“Finally… that killed my leg.” He sits down and rubs it a little in pain.

He stands up to test his leg, “I really need to be careful I may be more durable, but I could still get really hurt.”

He looks up at his sleepy giantess and smiles enjoying his view. Chris gives a quick kiss to her big toe and wanders to the edge of the couch being cautious of her occasional shifting body.

The expansive living room is laid out before him giving him chills, “Everything is so different… I was just sitting on this couch the other day, enjoying a movie with my roommate… crazy how fast things changed.”


Chris thinks to himself and gets a crazy idea, “I wonder if I can climb down from here? I really want to explore the house.”

He looks down at the large drop and backs up a little wondering if he’ll even be able to do it without getting hurt, “Yeah… I’m sure I can…”

Chris finds a foothold in the cushion and starts his adventure and perilous journey down the side of the couch. Slowly he finds footholds and uses indents in the side to climb being successful.

About halfway down the couch, Chris finds a stop for his foot, but soon it slips out and leaves him hanging from his loose grip, “Shit!” Soon the couch slips from his grip and he falls to the carpeted flooring straight onto a portion of his back and his left arm.

Chris screams in pain, “Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!” He lays there in pain and holds his arm to his body. His body felt like it was screaming, screaming at him for being dumb, and screaming for his giantess to save him from the pain.


Lauren stirs from the screaming and looks around, “Chris where are you? What’s wrong?”

He sits up in pain, “Here… I fell.” Lauren looks down at the ground seeing her tiny in pain, quickly she scoops him up not thinking about anything but saving him from the dangerous flooring.

“Ow! Be careful please everything hurts right now!” He says yelling some.

She lays him down in her palm and gently bends his joints to test for broken bones, “Anything feel broken? What were you doing down there?” She gives a sad look worried for her toy and roommate. Today was not his day.

“I just wanted to explore the house that's all…” He looks away thinking he's in trouble, “I'm sorry Lauren I'm really sorry.”

“Oh hon… Were you trying to climb down by yourself?” She notices his left arm beginninging to bruise.

He nods and looks away upset with himself, “And that was stupid for me to do… I'm so dumb…”

Lauren very gently kisses his chest, “You’re not so dumb.. just a little dumb. But I can see why you did it, you wanted to explore and have some fun.” She lifts his arm with her finger gingerly trying to check on the bruising, “Does anything feel broken?”

Chris shakes his head, “I don't think so, but everything really hurts Lauren.”

“I’m sure it does hon, that’s a big drop for a little guy like you.” She carefully flips him and rubs his back trying to relax him, “I would give you some pain reliever, but I don’t want to overdose you.”

“Maybe just some ice to help the inflammation?”

Lauren nods, “That sounds good hon.” She heads to the kitchen and grabs a towel and some ice packs. She lays the ice packs wrapped in the towel on the counter and lays his body on them, “Don’t stay on too long please. I don’t want you getting hurt more, you’ve had enough of that for today.”

Chris nods feeling slightly defeated but knowing it was his fault in both scenarios. He lays on the ice enjoying the numbing feeling but gets off a few minutes later starting to get a chill. Lauren stays nearby the whole time caring for him and worried about her little friend.


The night goes on and the pain subsides while the numbing process occurs. Chris receives more back rubs than he could imagine and stays near her beautiful body the whole night before bed, enjoying every moment with her. Everytime he was away from her he would get hurt, she would help him and save him. Maybe staying near her is for the best anyways.

The two go to bed that night, one in her normal bed and the other in a shoe box nearby with a sock for a blanket. Chris wished he was closer, but knew it was for his safety; maybe he’ll become stronger with time and be able to sleep in her cleavage or near her feet one night… now that would be the ultimate dream.


 

End Notes:

More fun to come (; 

Chapter 9: Personal Experiments by GentleGiantessAndTiny

Three Days Later-----


The days had gone on and the pain from previous days dangers were subsiding. Chris’s bruises were starting to disappear, leaving Lauren with the assumption that the formula made him both more resilient but also able to heal faster than normal.

Due to Lauren attending school, most days Chris was by himself until she returned or on occasion she would take him in her cleavage if it was in a giant lecture hall.

School was just as boring as he remembered it.


Lauren returns home from class and see’s Chris sitting on the couch watching TV, exactly where she left him. A small plate of food has some cheese and fruit missing showing he’s eaten. She approaches him while putting her backpack down on the nearby chair, “How was your day hon?”

“Boring as always, I wish you didn’t have class all the time…” He stands up and smiles up at her.

She sits down next to him on the couch, “Well you want me to get into grad school right? Then I can further my research…” He nods and sighs knowing she needs to attend classes, he’s just so lonely.

He walks over to her thigh and tries to climb up having a hard time, even though it had been three days he was still trying to get used to everything. The shock still hadn’t worn off.

Lauren reaches down and pushes his butt up onto her thigh, she gently touches his side in a sensual way. This was his normal greeting everyday since he started feeling better, but she seemed to be moving near his legs and crotch more. He suppresses a moan and stares up at her beauty, he never got sick of it, “You seem more handsy than normal.”

“Sorry.. Guess my mind is somewhere else..” She smiles and gently pins him down to her thigh with a single finger.

Chris smiles up at her, “Well you asked me, so I'll ask you now; how was your day?”

She smiles down at her little toy, “It was okay, but I couldn’t stop thinking about you… hey question? How are you feeling right now, like your body?”

He decides to be a smart ass, “Small as usual.” He laughs at himself.

She smirks and adds a little pressure with her finger pushing him into her thigh, “I can tell tiny. Do your limbs still hurt?”

He shakes his head, “I feel a lot better now.”

Lauren internally screams with happiness, “Great! I’m glad….” she hesitates, “I’m sure you can tell I’m a bit off today… can I do something a bit… unorthodox?”

“Yeah I have noticed you have been a bit off, do you mean more unorthodox than things have already been?”

She giggles in a sexy way, “What have I done so far that is unorthodox?”

“You unintentionally shrunk me and have used me as your personal toy ever since?”

He smirks a bit at her.

She rolls her eyes, “I haven’t been that bad.. Just playful.” She giggles, “Well… I kind of want to do something different… if you don’t mind.”

“Hmm different how?” He says intrigued.

Lauren grabs Chris between her fingers and smirks, “You’ll see.”


She opens up her bra cup and drops him in it, “Have fun little one.” She closes it and gives him a little pat, a smirk remains on her face and all she can think is, “this will be fun.”

Chris squirms a bit at first then looks at her nipple. He slowly reaches out and touches it squeezing it a little. From above he hears a quiet moan and her body starts to slowly heat up around him.  

He continues to rub and squeeze enjoying that he gets to play with her this time. He loves the size of her nipple compared to him since its still easy to manipulate but her boob completely devours his small form. The perfect inbetween.

Lauren continues to moan above him clearly enjoying what he’s doing. However, Chris doesn’t know that she’s heading to her bedroom ready to have even more fun with her toy.  

Chris starts to kiss her nipple starting to get horny as he continues and lets out a moan himself.

Lauren takes her shirt off and rubs her own nipples through the bra thus rubbing little Chris against her nipple. The feeling both arouses her and Chris, best of both worlds. Chris receives a massage while also being forced to hump and grind against her, all he can think is, “I don’t mind unorthodox Lauren.”

He moans as he quickly gets hard against her erect nipple. “This feels incredible.” He thinks to himself.


Seconds later the cushion of her bra falls away and he starts to free fall directly into her palm, not too far away above him is a clearly horny Laurn who is braless. He fully takes in her naked beauty seeing her giant rack directly in front of him and the rest of her body only covered in her black laced underwear.

“Like what you see?”

He nods in complete awe of the goddess that is before him, his mouth hanging open a bit. Lauren giggles at his tiny starstruck face.

She sits down on the bed and sets the small figure at her feet, “I want you to go crazy and have fun, but also listen to your giantess, got it?”

He nods, “Yes Lauren, as you command.” He smiles huge and he immediately goes up to her feet and starts humping and kissing them, letting himself go nuts.

Gently Lauren drops her foot down pinning him to the bed but giving him enough room to hump and love on them, the small amount of pressure increases his pleasure and makes him feel so tiny, but so good.

The massaging of her foot and humping from him brings him to the brink of orgasm. Quickly she stops and removes her foot, slowly moving it away, almost in a teasing manner.

Chris moans almost like he was complaining about her teasing, “Lauren!” He whines. He tries to chase after her foot, wanting it.

“Yes? Something wrong little guy?” She smirks and massages her chest to keep his attention on her.

He chases her feet for a little then focuses on her chest getting distracted, “I was so close.. It’s not fair to stop like that.”

Lauren smiles and grabs his small figure between her fingers, “Well let’s make it fair then.”


Slowly his body starts to move towards her lips then her lips part. A small amount of panic courses through his veins but his erect member remains excited for the adventure. His legs are aimed at her lips and immediately slip into her mouth up to his waist. Lauren’s plump lips start to suck on his lower body, using her tongue to play with his member and tease her little toy.

Moan after moan slips from his mouth, “I-I didn’t … expect this… mmmm…” He squirms in her mouth but she keeps him firmly in place and uses her tongue to push him to the brink again.

He moans her name getting close wanting release so bad.

Lauren moves him in and out of her mouth making sure to focus on his member with her tongue. She removes him from her mouth and licks his lower body like a lollipop, “You taste great tiny,” she plops him back in her mouth and finishes him off.

He orgasms in her mouth moaning loudly as he shakes a bit. His body goes limp and relaxes in her mouth, slowly he is pulled from her gorgeous lips.

Lauren cleans up his little body and lets him lay in her palm, “Was that fair?”

He nods, “Very fair my giantess… very fair.” His breathing is heavy, but his member remains excited for more.


“Now,” Lauren smirks and traces his small figure with her pinky, “you got to play and get played with…. I think it’s my turn.”

He looks up at her confused, “What do you mean my giantess?

“I want to be played with and play with you,” She winks and points down towards her lace underwear.

He looks at her surprised, “You don't mean?”

She bites her lip and nods, “Too much? I just couldn't stop thinking about how you would feel down there today and… mmmm… i’m horney just thinking about it.”

He shakes his head, “I just didn't expect it so soon. I'd be lying if I haven't thought about it.”

She kisses him quickly engulfing his face and chest, “You have? That’s great!” She composes herself and smirks giving a sexy hungry look, “Then let’s play, Boy Toy.”

He blushes a lot and takes a couple breaths preparing himself, “Lets, my giantess” He says trying to sound sexy too.


Lauren smirks and strokes his sides and plays with his member to get him excited again. She stands up and opens up her underwear and dangles Chris by his leg directly over the opening. She drops him and watches him roll down to her vagina then snaps them shut. Chris tumbles down her underwear and slides down on his back until his staring directly up at her womanhood, it was intimidating and sexy all in one.

He slowly pushes his hands inside her wanting to do it as slow as possible.

Lauren moans and leans over loving the surprise of not knowing when he would start playing.


He reaches in and messes with her trying to find her favorite spots and see how far he can go in her. Lauren continues to moan and Chris notices the temperature rising around him. She lays down on the bed hoping to give him more leverage and a chance to really play.

He can almost stand up and picks up his speed climbing in as far as he can without getting stuck and find her spots in process.

He purposely starts massaging and squirming around hoping to get a reaction; his giantess moans loudly and her breathing picks up speed. Her hips move some attempting to grind on her little man, although he’s the one currently in control.


“Faster… oh.. faster Chris, don’t stop!” She cries out in a moan, she slips her hand down her underwear and grabs his legs.

Chris feels her grab him and immediately knows what is about to happen, he prepares and blushes feeling out of control.

He suddenly feels himself beginning to move as he starts to truly feel like her toy.

In and out he feels like he’s on a drop tower at the amusement park, he squirms both scared from being handled like a toy, but also hoping to take back a little bit of control. Lauren moans from the motion but she loves his squirming, “Whatever you’re doing, don’t stop toy.” She moves him faster and faster loving the sensation of him, but also loving that she has a real tiny person inside of her. Hopefully he loves being in her too.

 

Chris keeps squirming inside her and although he wants some control he's loves being completely dominated by his giantess as well. He soon realizes he's going deeper than he could go himself, which terrifies him but makes him feel super useful to her.

As he goes deeper and faster Lauren moans in pure orgasm, arching her back and finishing with her little toy. She removes him soon after and sets him on her toned stomach, exhausted and completely content.  

“That… was… great…” She smiles down at him.

Chris sits up soaked from her orgasm and smiles a little, “That was fun. Did I do good?”

She nods, “More like fantastic.”

Lauren scoops him up and gives him a small kiss, “Thank you, my little toy.”


Her little experiment with him went perfect, he got some love, she got some love. Chris was glowing from happiness from pleasing his giantess and being able to be pleasured as well. Although it may have seemed rush, he was even more excited for the future, and even more excited to be her perfect little toy, friend, and roommate.


 

End Notes:

Only one chapter left... 

Chapter 10: Acceptance of A New Life by GentleGiantessAndTiny

After the wonderful and pleasurable situation, Lauren picks up his small figure and moves to the bathroom gracefully. She sets him on the cold counter and smiles down at him.

“I’m going to put some clothes on, but I’ll be right back.” She winks and walks back into her room.

Chris sits down on the cool surface trying to calm his body down from the experience, “Woah, I can’t believe that just happened.” He is grinning ear to ear, super happy with everything that’s happened so far.

“I know I thought this was the worst thing ever…. But that wasn’t too bad, maybe it will be okay.”


Lauren walks back in with a loose shirt on with no bra clearly and some black shorts on to accentuate her legs and butt. He smiles at her, loving the comfy but sexy outfit.

She reaches over him and turns on the sink. A washcloth is set nearby and her finger gentle strokes between his legs, “You are a bit messy, lets give you a bath cutie.”

Chris looks up at her slightly nervous, “In the sink? Isn't it deep?”

She nods, “Well yeah but I'll help wash you and you can swim around in the meantime.”

“R-right… swim. Sounds… um… great.” Chris looks down at the water nervous. Lauren picks up on the nervous silence, “Well go ahead and get in hon.”

“Well I should probably wait I mean what if the water is too hot?” He says clearly hiding something.

She feels it then places a few drops on his back, “It's perfect hon.”

“Now get in,” she gives him a reassuring pat on the butt.

Chris slides in trying to cling to the side but he can't for long and slides in. He can't touch the bottom and begins to panic. Flailing around and looking for something to grab, Lauren places her hand in the water and he clings to it scared.

He hesitates, “I uh… I can't swim.”

She smiles sympathetically, “I can see that silly. Why didn't you say something?”

“I felt too embarrassed to say anything.” He looks down blushing, I must look like a complete wimp to you…”

She smiles and holds him in her hand keeping his body halfway in the water, “You’re not a wimp, you just don’t know how to swim sweetie. Want help cleaning yourself?”

He nods a little and Lauren gives a big smile.

She grabs some liquid soap on her fingers and starts massaging the soap into his back, down to his legs and around to the chest. She avoids his member… for now. Chris moans and relaxes in her palm loving the attention.

“Thank you my giantess I needed this, mmmmmm…”

Lauren smiles, “I’m glad you love it little one,” Her fingers sneak down his abs and down to his member. She starts rubbing it with her thumb making sure to make it enjoyable and a cleaning session.

He starts moaning as she does having become much more content with being touched by Lauren, “mmmm… yes…”

She remains slow and gentle but continues to go faster and faster.

He begins to squirm as she speeds up, “Mmmmm, yes mistress…” He blushes a bit as Lauren stops hearing that.

“That’s different little one,” she giggles.

“I-it just slipped out I-I'm sorry.” He continues to blush feeling embarrassed.

Lauren smiles, “Don’t be sorry little one. I don’t mind your nicknames for me.

Chris smiles a bit, “Do you feel like you're my mistress?” He asks genuinely curious.

She thinks about it, “A little bit, I feel like a lot of things to you: an owner, a friend, a giantess, a roommate, a mistress…” She giggles and smiles.

He blushes and feels her continue the massage. She gently strokes him again hoiping to turn him on even furthur.

He starts moaning again loving it and getting close to the brink again. She rinses his small figure under the warm facet continuing to trace her fingers around his body and around his hard on hoping to tease him further until he begged for release.

Chris squirms in her hand and a switch goes off in his mind while he’s being pleasured, “Please mistress please! Give me release! I need it!” He begs her completely at her mercy right now.

“Why should I little one? What will you do in return my litte, tiny, toy.” She speaks to him in an arousing and sexy way trying to bring him closer just through her words.

“Anything Mistress, literally anything please just please,” He moans in excitement completely lost in his own world.

Lauren brings the rinsed figure to her face and sucks on his lower body until he finishes in her mouth. He yells in release loving the feeling of her tongue against him and her lips trapping him against her. She dips him back in the warm water to clean his small figure off, “How was that hon? You seemed completely enthralled with me.”

“It was amazing Lauren, I don't know how you're able to do it.” He smiles really big at her.

“I’m just good at everything, playing with toys, chemistry, shrinking people,” she winks, “you name it I can do it,” She laughs and takes him out of the water and sets his body on the dry washcloth.

He quickly wraps himself in it so he's warm, “How about being an amazing owner?” He smiles and laughs a bit.

“Do you think i’m that good? I mean I do like taking care of you, you’re super easy and cute.” She gently rubs the towel around his shoulders to try and dry him faster, she lays a small kiss on the top of his head.

He nods, “I really do think you are Lauren.”

“Thank you Chris. Now dry off and we can go hang out in the living room, okay?”

He smiles, “Okay, Lauren.” He dries himself off as quick as he can.


She watches Chris quickly dry off and she giggles at the speediness.

Chris finishes and smiles, “Okay I'm done.”

“Wow speedster over here,” She winks and scoops him up.

He smiles and hugs her finger feeling safe with her.

She heads out to the living room and sits down in her usual spot, “Hey, I never really gave you the chance to wander the house by yourself at this size… want to?”

Chris stares down at the ground and gets a flashback of when he fell and the pain with it, that day made him lose all interest in exploring the floor, “Um… well…”

“I would set you down there of course and be nearby the whole time, I think it would be a good experience. Sound good?”

He hesitates then nods feeling unsure of himself, “As long as you're staying close.”


Gently Lauren slides Chris off her hand and onto the carpeted flooring. He stares around the room at his new perspective then looks up at her nervous. He jogs to her foot then hugs her ankle, “D-do I have to explore? I just want to stay with you..”

She coos him and smiles, “I think it would be good for you to explore a little sweetie. I’ll be here the whole time, go on.” She shakes him off her ankle and puts both feet up on the couch in a cross-legged position. Lauren smiles down at him in an encouraging way.

He slowly starts to walk around when something in the house falls over and spooks him causing him to run under the couch. Lauren notices her broom fell over from being unsteady, “Oh hon… come on out sweetie, it was just a broom.”

“But what if it was a bug or a mouse that knocked it over?” He says clearly over thinking things.

“Yes because a small little bug knocked over my giant broom… please come out hon.” She looks over the edge and dangles her fingers by the opening hoping to coax him out.

He slowly comes out for her, grabbing her fingers tightly.

She smiles and pulls him out from under a little and lets him continue to cling, “You were so eager a few days ago cutie, what’s wrong?”

Chris thinks to himself that he hasn’t been on the floor in over three days and the last time he was, he had fallen, the time before that he was chased and told the shrinking was permanent. The floor didn’t have the best of memories for him.

He hesitates, “I um uh… I just… I'm scared…” He stays clinging to her fings not wanting to be far from her.

Lauren sighs, “You really don’t want to explore?”

He shakes his head, “Please let me stay with you… I’ll explore another day. I promise, just not yet.”

She nods, “Okay hon, let’s do something else then.

He smiles staring up at her from the ground, “What did you have in mind?”


Lauren smiles excited, “You know how your shoebox is super boring and brown?”

Chris nods, “Yeah.”

“Let’s paint it, make it a bit more stylish. I have some paints and brush and different stuff for us to use.” She smiles big and scoops her little boy up, “Sound like fun?”

He nods, “That sounds like a lot of fun actually.” He smiles at her.


She cheers and heads to her desk to get her art supplies, “What colors do you want to use?”

“My favorite color and your favorite color.” He smiles up at her.

“Blue it is little one, anything else so we can mix it up a little. You can put your hand prints and I can paint designs.” She grabs everything and puts them on her desk with the shoebox nearby. The hand opens on the desk allowing him to walk off.

He nods liking that idea “Can we add gold to it too?”

She nods. She places the paint on a plate so they can both access it. She smiles, “Want a base coat of white?”

“That sounds like a good idea.”

He watches as she gracefully paints the outside of the box with white, he’s amazed at how beautiful she is doing the simple process. She really is good at everything.

He zones out a bit amazed by her and her entirety.

The box is firmly set down next to him, “The white is fast drying so we can start on this side cutie,” she notices he’s zoned out and pokes him gently.

He shakes his head and blushes, “I um uh sorry guess I got a little distracted.”

“Get going cutie, start painting. Only get your hands and arms messy, you don’t need a second bath today,” she laughs a little.

She paints dots and swirls with grace, Chris watches her and smiles feeling slightly normal for once, two people doing a normal thing, painting.

He starts painting and looks up at her, “Would a second bath be that bad of a thing though?” He winks at her trying to be flirty.

“No, it wouldn’t, but listen to your mistress and stay clean so we can go to bed after this tiny.” She smirks and paints on the other side of the box watching what Chris was doing from the corner of her eye.

He blushes and keeps painting, “I um uh… y-yes mistress.” He tries putting little designs in himself and puts handprints all over.

She giggles and takes a break from painting, “This is looking great.”

Chris nods agreeing, “You did great my giantess.”

Lauren smiles and picks up the box and puts one last detail. She places it next to him and Chris sees that she wrote his name on the box in gorgeous cursive writing.

“Good enough to sleep in right?”

Chris runs over and hugs her fingers tightly, “Thank you, it’s great. Thank you for being amazing and helping me Lauren, I really appreciate it.”

“Thank you for not hating me for shrinking you… I promise I’ll keep trying to find a cure okay, or at least something to help you.” She rubs his back gently loving the feeling of him close to her.

Chris smiles up at her, “A cure would be nice, but if I was truly stuck this way I think I’d be fine with that too.” He kisses her fingers content with his position.

“Oh hon, you’re are too good,” She scoops him up and sits on the bed, “Are you getting tired at all? You’ve had a long day.”

Chris shakes his head, “No not at all Lauren.” He yawns.

She giggles, “Well then how about we just lay down and relax until you are,” Chris is sits on her soft pillow while Lauren stands up and removes her shorts then her shirt. She puts on a comfy tank top and some pajama shorts, however, she’s not scared in showing off her body. His favorite parts of her body are her lips, boobs, and feet. They are all perfect and his favorite places to be.

He stares up at her completely awestruck by her beauty then looks up at his shoebox sighing a bit.

“What’s wrong hon?” She sits back down concerned.

“It's just as much as I love what we did with my shoebox, I just wish I could sleep with you.” He looks down a bit.

She strokes his back and down his side, “Well… how about for tonight you sleep with me?”

Chris is scooped up quickly and Lauren nuzzles under the covers. She places the small Chris on her chest giving him a view of her face and a small space between her breasts under the tank top to sleep, similar to a tent.

He smiles at her extremely happy, “Thank you Lauren this is amazing.” He kisses her chest showing his appreciation.

She pushes him to her lips and gives him a big kiss, “Anything for my little toy.”

“I love being your little toy.” He smiles at her and she sees him slowly falling asleep.

She strokes his back as he nuzzles between her boobs, “I’m happy you’re happy hon. Sleep tight Chris.”

Chris falls asleep with a big smile on his face completely content with his new life.


Although things started off odd and rocky, everything started to piece together. Lauren would hopefully attend grad school and continue her research. However, even if things never went back to normal, Chris thinks to himself that things will be okay. She’s very kind but adventurous, something he looked for in people. Even if he wasn’t attracted to her in the beginning because of her height, now she was tall and in charge. A beautiful giantess towering over his small figure. In the end, despite the circumstances, her experiment had caused an accident, but it was a happy accident.


 

End Notes:

That's the end everyone, hope you enjoyed it! Please leave a rating and a review if you can, we love hearing your reactions and feedback to the stories.

We are already working on another story so be on the look out for new material on the most recent page and on our account page :) 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8088