The Train by the_potato
Summary:

3ft and waiting in the cold dark rain on the train platform for a ride home, a man gets more than enough company when he runs into his opposite, a tall and strong woman who delights in his torment. With more than enough entertainment for her journey home, their two personallities will clash, with different views on life and the world.

 

Tags will be added as i go

 

Disclaimer; This story will feature a lot of female dominance stuff, It will be heavy in some chapters and if you're not into that, i'd recommend not reading


Categories: Slave, Breasts, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Humiliation, Violent, Butt, Legwear, Mouth Play, Odor Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 17 Completed: No Word count: 31462 Read: 115302 Published: March 10 2019 Updated: March 26 2024
Story Notes:

I was intending on keep this story private and for myself, until at least i finnished my other stories which i intend to do. And to not put myself under pressure to write it. This will come out rather casually, while i work on competing acidental voyage and i can shift my resources to this. This story means something to me though, which is another reason to why i'm umming over releasing it. I figured though in the end, if someone else out there is enjoying it and sharing the journey with me as i write it then what then hell, i may as well put it out there

1. Chapter 1: Presence on the Platform by the_potato

2. Chapter 2: Onboard by the_potato

3. Chapter 3: The Journey by the_potato

4. Chapter 4: Unknown Power by the_potato

5. Chapter 5: The Question by the_potato

6. Chapter 6: The Game by the_potato

7. Chapter 7: Houdini by the_potato

8. Chapter 8: Home Dreaming by the_potato

9. Chapter 9: Found by the_potato

10. Chapter 10: Dinner Date by the_potato

11. Chapter 11: Served by the_potato

12. Chapter 12: Dog by the_potato

13. Chapter 13: Glimpse by the_potato

14. Chapter 14: Pony by the_potato

15. Chapter 15: Bed Time by the_potato

16. Chapter 16: Crushed by the_potato

17. Chapter 17: The Unexpected by the_potato

Chapter 1: Presence on the Platform by the_potato
Author's Notes:

Introductory stuff

It was dark and stormy as I waited on the platform. I had been waiting a long time for my train to arrive. It was Friday and I had finished my last day of work, now I had the weekend ahead of me. I could return to the country after spending my working week in the city.

 

I stepped forward over the line so briefly just to peer down the line, to see if I could see any sort of light in the distance. Out from under the cover the rain combined with the howling wind stuck violently against my exposed skin. I didn't hang around to long in the wet, quick to return under the shelter of the train platform. It was dark, and the platform was devoid of any life except for myself. This storm was particularly nasty, it almost made visibility so poor I was worried I wouldn't see anything without the aid of the digital clock hanging nearby. Glancing at the clock I still noticed the train was running behind it's scheduled arrival time. Great, already eating away at weekend.

 

You might be wondering what I did for a living that dragged me to the city for weekdays. I was a model, well of sorts. I actually wasn't very tall and I was used to model because of my rather small stature. I was 3ft tall in height, and not many jobs required someone of my height out in the rural areas. So that either forced me to do nothing or get out and find somewhere that needed me. While sometimes the shooting was humiliating, other times it was rewarding and gave great pay. I was never not needed, so despite my height being what was sort after I still felt important.

 

I heard a horn in the distance, but through the storm I could barely make out a light. I knew the train was starting to near as I stepped back behind the line again. But I honestly could not make out just how far away it was.

 

The smell of rain was momentarily interrupted. A short break in the scent of the storm invaded my nostrils. Smoke, but not of a burning kind, but rather the smoker kind. I turned back, my eyes readjusting to the faint clock light of the platform. Someone else was here. Amongst the shadows stood a tall figure. While everyone was large in scale compared to me, this figure was unusually larger than anyone I had seen before.

 

Stepping forward from the shadows the figure approached, a woman. I was somewhat relieved to see a lady. Her curves began to come into view which allowed me to realise she was indeed a woman from the distorted shadows. She wasn't bad looking if I had to be honest, her hair was wet but it was long. She actually looked incredibly fit but still maintained a curvy feminine feature. Her hair despite wet I could make out was brown, she had beautiful blue eyes. Her skin was surprisingly pale for someone who looked in good shape.

 

She took another step forward, her full height in view. Dwarfing me. She was indeed much, much taller than the average person. That extended height made a larger than normal difference between the two of us. The cigarette dropped from her fingers hitting the ground below, with one swift strike she brought her foot down upon it, snuffing out the flames with ease. She then turned her gaze towards me, satisfied with her job on the ground. Her stair was intense, reading her mind I could tell she was just as intrigued by my height as I was by hers. My eyes met with hers, I was used to getting this sort of attention, however I could not maintain eye contact with her for long. Something about her was getting to me, her eyes where examining every detail of my small figure. I heard again the train horn, however it was now much closer. The train was pulling into the station.

 

I turned towards the front of the platform and focused my sight out that way, away from the peering eyes of this extremely tall woman. If I had to estimate her size she surely would be above 6'6ft. I attempted to switch my thoughts off, keeping it away from distracting me. I could make out the light of the train now, it was very close. The vibrations of the train moving on the track where starting to be felt by the station. A sensation I had felt many times over many journeys. Something though was off. I trusted my senses and let myself relax. Amongst the vibrations another tremor could be felt. Yes powerful and strong legs moving their way forward, myself in their path. This woman was getting closer to the platform.

 

It wasn't long before her subtle but powerful movements were felt strongly behind me. I could feel my personal space being invaded. Her large presence was directly behind me. But extremely closer than anyone would find acceptable. She felt so close, that even a small movement from her would bring contact with me. I truly felt uncomfortable, i've had my personal bubble infiltrated before, but this was on an extreme and unnerving level. Had it not been dark, she would for certain cast a shadow over me. She almost swayed above me like a tower, I could almost sense her presence entirely as she loomed over me. My thoughts distracted by this invasion of space a loud horn blasted my ear drums. In front of me where the slowly halting carriages of the train I had waited for. Needing a safe space from the pulling in train I took a step back. I felt nothing. I turned my head unable to contain my curiosity. She wasn't there. Looking around I found her to the right of me further along the platform. Had I simply imagined it? Was her towering presence invading my mind? I swore she had stood behind me, yet I could not prove to myself that she had.

 

I shook my head, I simply must have daydreamed the incident. I instead focused my attention on boarding the train. The train had finally come to a complete stop and the door lit up indicating for me to push the door open. To the right of me this woman was on the move again, forming a small cue behind me. I went to push on the door, it did not budge. I gave it another push, nothing. Aggravated I bent over and pushed with both hand and all my might to get it open. Again the door did not move.

 

I felt the feeling again, the space behind me consumed by the larger person. Like before I felt her directly behind me, if before was for real. She lent over me, her entire upper half covering me like a roof sheltering me from the rain, and with a insufficient nudge of her hand she opened the door. She returned to upright behind me, waiting for me to board. I was still however processing how easily she had done it. Her foot began to tap impatiently as I heard the whistle from the conductor signalling to board. Not wanting to waste anymore time I took a large step onto the train.

 

Chapter 2: Onboard by the_potato
Author's Notes:

The meeting is about to take place

I looked around as I entered to carriage. Standard stuff really, lights, windows and seats, the latter all of which where abandoned. This carriage was completely empty. I found a nearby seat and decided to take it, not that any seat mattered. I sat down and placed myself nearby the window. The nearby footfalls of the lady behind where distracting. But they didn't take long to find a place to sit. The row of seats sitting adjacent to mine. We where sitting across from each other, again she looked down upon me.

 

Odd she had the whole carriage to pick from and she chose to sit across from me. I decided not to ponder to much about, although it was rather annoying. Pretty as she was, I just wanted time to myself, just to look out the window and think about home. I was over talking to people, I had done so all week, all I wanted to do was put my feet up. But whatever, i'll just look out the window.

 

Looking out the windows turned out to be problematic also. Being dark and stormy as it was, I couldn't see much asides from the rain drops hitting the window. However the darkness made the reflection much stronger, almost like looking into a mirror there she was. I couldn't even relax this way without her somehow taking up my view. Perhaps I would just listen to music instead as I shuffled around for my phone. I put my headphones in and tried to ignore the large reflection in the window.

 

However this peace would not last either. By the looks of things she wanted to relax also. My feet didn't touch the ground when I sat back in my seat. Her legs however where long and space consuming. She had them pulled back, but probably sensing I wouldn't use much of my space she sprawled her legs out. Again invasive of my personal space her long legs ran either side of mine, disappearing under my seat. I looked at her offended. She seemed oblivious to how annoying she was actually being, either that or she didn't care. My uncomfortableness was starting to show though, I had no doubt she knew I wasn't fond of her long legs consuming space around the lower half of my own legs.

 

I looked down to her legs and then back to her and gave her a frown, trying to indicate my displeasure at her legs invading my privacy. She gave me a look back, an interesting one. A playful undertone, but one of dare. As if daring me to speak up, to vent my frustration. Then an intense look to follow it, almost wanting me to sink back into my seat, and not bother. It worked, I didn't want to cause a scene, annoying as she was I just sunk back and went to looking out the window, all the while examining my fellow passenger in the reflection.

 

I had mentioned she was tall, and her long legs where the statement of her height. In the light I could see her features much more clearly. She was fit, but she still had her curves, it was rather beautiful in fact. She looked quite strong and healthy all while preserving her femininity. Her hair was still wet, but it went down to her shoulders. Long and brown. She wore jeans and her feet where covered by flats interestingly enough. A shirt and jacket covered her torso. She seemed rather casual in her clothing choices. But while concealed somewhat under her clothing, she didn't seem to hide her strength and superior fitness, it still showed well.

 

Her legs shifted, but not away from me. The dare seemed to continue, she clamped them causing my legs to be caught between hers and she faked a yawn and stretched. I could feel my calfs being squeezed between hers, and her strength was now on full display. What was she doing? She was outright touching me, but not even subtly. She seemed to be doing this purposely, despite the pretences. Surely it was some sort of accident on her part, perhaps she didn't realise how long she was. However either way enough was enough.

 

“Excuse me miss” I said politely, again contracting her stair “My legs appear to be caught between yours”

 

“So?” she phrased it as if I couldn't answer the question. Her voice cut through with a wave of confidence, and she indicated to me that she simply didn't care.

 

“Well, you see it's rather uncomfortable for me. Could you please move them?” This didn't seem to garner the right reaction from her. Instead she seemed to clamp down harder.

 

“Why should I do that?” Seemingly toying with me

 

“Because you're making it unpleasant for me”

 

“Oh Sorry! Obviously your needs are more important than my own.”

 

“It's not about that” I rebutted “It's just doing the right thing”

 

“That is all a matter of perspective” her feet started to shift, her left foot started to run its way up my right thigh. I had been bullied and put down before due to my height, but this was something different. Her foot drew closer towards my genitals.

 

“Please move your foot” I almost yelled trying to keep my composure.

 

“Is that an order?” she replied teasingly, before turning serious “I'm the one that gives the orders.” her foot moved quickly and hard into my crotch taking my breath away. With both my hands I pushed her foot off of myself, almost to easily. I recoiled in my seat getting as far back as possible. With her feet now withdrawn she leaned forward in her seat, hands on her knees.

 

“What do you want?”

 

“To put it simply, I am quite drawn to your height. I don't know what it is, perhaps it's your weaker stature but i'm quite drawn to your inferiority”

 

“You're crazy” I say jumping out of my seat, getting up to leave I didn't get far. Her left leg sprung into action lying across in the seat I had been formerly sitting in, creating a gate in front of me.

 

“Thing is, who's going to stop me? I've walked over guys taller than you that couldn't do shit. What makes you think you can even oppose me? I suggest you sit the fuck down”

 

“No!” I said defiantly. Trying to go underneath her jean clad leg. But she moved a lot more faster than I did. Before I could even bend over her leg moved towards me pinning me against the wall.

 

“See how easy that was? Normally it'd take more of my might to restrain someone, but you are much weaker. Now i'll give you the option again. You can either sit down, or test my patience.” Her leg moved away from me allowing me time to breath. It still stood in the way, and perhaps I could go for another attempted dive under it. But could I do it quicker than her? Maybe I could play along until the right moment presented itself. Turning back to my seat I jumped up and sat back down.

 

“Disappointing, i had hoped you would consider testing yourself against me. But I can make it work” she spoke, her left foot still acting as a gate she brought her right foot up towards me. Her right foot hovered in front of my chest. I could see the crushed remains of her earlier cigarette with other debris she had picked up in her travels. “Take my flat off” she instructed. However I couldn't bring myself to give myself in so easily.

 

“No...” I said again, not even sure why I had done so, or what I was expecting either. Her foot moved exceedingly quick towards me hitting my chest. She was quite forceful in her act, bringing pain to my ribs. My shirt no doubt was covered by the dirt she had picked up from walking. As quick as it was, her foot was gone leaving me with nothing but dirt and pain. She hovered her foot again, but didn't even need to ask. She waited for me to make the move, and I knew I only had the one option.

 

Reaching forward I stretched my hands out grabbing onto her flat. I held my head as far away as I could, not even looking as I did so. My hands found some grip around the base of her flat and I gave it a big pull. Not much came of it

 

“Try again, but really get in there” she said mockingly.

 

I brought myself closer, still holding my head away, but peeking out the corner of my eye. Her foot was massive, and any moment she could turn on me and launch it forward into my face, she could easily pin my head between the seat and her foot. This time my hands searched around the top of her flat, almost forcing me into a hug with the base of it. My hands made contact with her skin and I instinctively withdrew myself

 

“Keep going” she urged

 

Fighting myself my arms wrapped around again, again touching her skin. Despite her forcing me to do so, I wanted nothing more than to take my hands away. Touching was far to overwhelming. My hands kept going though, trembling as I did. They found their way down either side of her flat, diving between flesh and fabric. My hands could already feel the warmth being generated inside, the spot between the side of her foot and the barrier of her flat was slimy with sweat, indicating perhaps she had been on a bit of a walk prior to her boarding the train. My hands couldn't go much further, I had wedged them in as far as I thought they could go. With all my might I pulled, again nothing came of it. Frustrated I went to remove my hands but found I could not. I tried to tug my hands out but they wouldn't move. The flesh of her foot had shifted cutting off what was tight spaces inside her shoe. This not surprisingly delighted her, she burst out laughing.

 

“Are you stuck?” she said continuing to laugh. She lifted her foot up as if to demonstrate to herself that I was stuck. I went up with it before she lowered it back down. “Interesting to note, maybe i'll use that later” placed back down I went for another pull but I still couldn't get it to move. My hands where stuck and drenched in her warm sweat. Much to my own surprise she relented conceding I hadn't gotten far on my own.

 

“You are quite the weak little specimen aren't you? I suppose i'll do it myself” her foot left the seat, shocked and trying to resist I tried to pull against her. But trapped in her shoe and her legs so powerful she dragged me off the seat with little resistance. Knee up to her face, I didn't like being any closer to her than I had too. Slipping out of my pocket my phone hit the floor. In close enough range of her hands she simply yanked at the base of her heel and the flat popped off with no fight. Freed I fell back onto the floor below, even sitting down this gave me a full perspective of her towering might. She tossed the flat aside dumping it on the floor next to me, she then went for her left foot to do the same thing.

 

Distracted I noticed this might be a chance to slip away. I was close to her seat, but I could crawl under it and then run for it. Deciding to go for it I start to crawl towards the underneath of her seat. Without even looking away from taking her flat off, her free bare foot came down on top of my back. Stomping down on me and pinning me to the ground.

 

“Don't think that i'm not a move ahead of you” she said still occupied with taking her other flat off. I tried to crawl out from under foot, but she had me pinned down hard, I could barely wriggle under the force of her foot. I could feel the same sweat I had felt before soaking into the back of my shirt. This only prompted me to squirm harder. Her foot finally withdrew and placed itself in front of me barring me from chancing running under he seat again.

 

“Up” she commanded, ordering me to my seat. I got up to sit back down and then realised I had left my phone on the ground. However while my back was turned as I got up, I realised it was already in her possession.

 

“Give that back!” I yelled. It didn't even phase her. The bare foot I had already struggled under and against was on my lap. Mockingly she played with her toes and she forced me back into my seat with it. It didn't smell awful, but I could tell she had, had a long day. I tried to back up further in my seat but I was already well against the back. Her foot however still had room to cross. The heel of her foot landed again in my genitals, leaving my upper body not much separation between myself and her sweaty bare foot.

 

“You can probably tell, I need a good foot rub. So i'd suggest making yourself busy. However what I would like to know is your phone password”

 

“Like i'd tell you, i've had enough now stop!” I yelled angrily. Her foot moved further forward against my torso, moving it's way up my upper body stopping as her toes caressed my face. Playfully she tapped her toes on my my mouth, the scent of her foot was filling my airways.

 

“We stop when I say so, if I say so. Now the password please”

 

“1387” I lied. She didn't hesitate putting the numbers in. Once I heard the phone reject it, I was filled with regret knowing I was still not in a position to bargain with her. Her foot swiftly moved up again on top of my face, and then pressed me back into the seat. At first I was disgusted, her warm sweaty sole was pressed into my face. But It wasn't as painful as anything else she had done so far. Perhaps I could finally show my strength and resilience that I would not bow so easily from being simply disgusted. When she removed her foot I would sit defiantly and perhaps she would show respect to relent.

 

However as the seconds passed, I noticed simply pressing her foot into me to disgust me was not her overall objective. Time continued to tick, as I held my breath not wanting to inhale her sole I found it hard to do so. I was struggling to hold my breath. But time kept of rolling. Desperate for air I relented and opened my mouth in inhale. But when I opened it all I got was flesh and sweat, not a single particle of air was to spare. Desperate I tried to push her off of me, but I was weak. Out of options I flailed my arms around begging to release. Her foot finally did relent and I was met with light again, as well as cold air rushing in. My face was red, from both the heat of her foot and being denied air. I sucked in the long deep breaths, glad to have air once more.

 

“So that password then?” She continued, not slightly concerned.

 

“1661” I stated this time, telling the truth.

 

“Good” she simply replied once into my phone. “Now aren't you forgetting something”

 

Still taking in the breaths I looked in front of me, I didn't even notice her foot was again sitting in my lap. As much as it sickened me, I gained what strength I had and lifted my arms up and began to rub.

 

Chapter 3: The Journey by the_potato

It was ordinary a long train ride, but this was unbearably longer than usual. This woman had me wrapped around her finger. In the short time I had met her, she had already demonstrated over me that she posed power and knew how to use upon those weaker than her. I had been rubbing her foot for a long time upon this train journey. My fingers rife with her sweat, having rubbed every inch of her sole, and having plunged my fingers in between her toes via her instruction. When I thought I was done the feet simply switched and the barrier that had been her left foot was upon me.

 

There wasn't much dialogue from her, which was surprising because it seemed as if she loved the sound of her own voice. All that came from her was the occasional put down, and every now and then some reinforcement suggesting I was doing a decent enough job. I didn't even know her name and yet here I was caressing my fingers around the finer points of her toes. She didn't seem to think it was out of the ordinary. After enough time had passed she finally decided it was time to speak her mind again.

 

“Don't you find your work so degrading? I'd hate to be you”

 

“I actually enjoy my work, I find it very rewarding” Her other foot finally withdrew as if she had, had enough of my foot rub. But also because she seemed interested in this conversation she had initiated. I tried not to roll my eyes, her snide remarks where enough to bring strong men to tears, but yet it seemed so much daunting to have to engage her in just a normal conversation. I already detested her, and I couldn't hide that in my tone when speaking to her.

 

“Interesting you think so. What's the difference between being humiliated right now or in front of the camera for the public to see?”

 

“I don't find it humiliating, if anything it's a honest living”

 

“You must be as blind as you are stupid to not realise the world is mocking you. I wouldn't put my name to something so degrading, but then again i'm not a small man trying to make my way in a big world. I'd sympathise but your shoes are to small for me to walk in”

 

“Like you could ever sympathise” This prompted another smirk for her, I had called out her nature and she seemed delighted to have it reaffirmed to her. Then came a simple shrug of the shoulders dismissing my comment entirely. But like anything she had something to respond with

 

“I didn't get to where I am now by being held back, feeling sorry for those lesser than me”

 

“Shame, you have such a negative out view” Another shrug, but she looked to be enjoying that I was challenging her mentally. As if demonstrating her physical superiorness wasn't enough, it seemed she wanted to show how much greater she was in every facet.

 

“Whatever, but theres a reason i'm up here, and you're sitting at my feet” The first words that came to mind to answer her question all related to calling her something unsavoury. But I thought better of it, soon it would be over and as far as I knew i'd never see her again. Her tone changed almost comforting as she shifted herself “Ever want to know what it's like to be on my level?”

 

Her body vacated a space between the window and herself, her hand petting the seat welcomingly. For some reason the shift in her nature didn't cause me alarm, even though a moment ago she never said she would sympathise with those lesser than her. But I felt comforted, maybe she was having a moment? Her guard appears to have dropped and it looked like for the first time she maybe was willing to look at the point of view of some different to herself. After a few more pats her hand stretched out to offer me a way up to the seat next her. I grabbed it and she pulled me up to sit next to her.

 

I had mentioned her features before and not much had changed since that last description. I was close with her now and she still stayed beautiful, but her intimidation rose due to her being so close. Suddenly I had a pang of anxiety, perhaps I should not have accepted her invitation to sit next to her.

 

“That's a trick question, because you'll never be on my level”

 

Suddenly the comforting, welcoming tone was dropped she hadn't lowered her guard at all, rather it was a ruse to lower mine. I had bought into it like an idiot. I should have know a person of her nature was incapable of suddenly having an epiphany. I tried to move, but she reacted faster. Her arm came across me like a seat belt, while she shifted her body closer into my personal bubble. Her hips where now touching my lower body smushing me between her and the window. Satisfied she had trapped her prey her arm instead moved behind me coming to rest behind my neck. Her hand coming to lie on my lap.

 

“You aren't the smartest are you? It's almost like your size is a representation of your IQ” she said very amused at her own joke, she almost burst out laughing. But before she could an announcement came over the train PA, cutting through the air.

 

“Arriving at … Next stop” This was me, the announcement was my saviour. Finally I could be free of this wretched woman. But she hadn't moved, she hadn't flinched still amused at her own joke. Perhaps I just needed to tell her and she'd drop the act.

 

“uh, this is my stop” Nothing, her expression didn't change, it's like she didn't hear me when I know she had. Then she uttered a single phrase, one that I knew meant she meant business.

 

“I'm not done with you yet” the train was starting to slow, but she wasn't. This wasn't just a small game to entertain her ride home, something more to her, and she wasn't in fear of breaking any boundaries to pursue what she wanted. I struggled in my seat but it was dealt with quickly. Her body leaned into mine cramming me into the small space between her and the window, her bosom just above but very close to my.

 

“Let me go!” I said still protesting

 

“Haven't you learnt anything? I make the rules around here” she leaned in even further than I thought she could go. Cramped was the word I had used before this but now she was crushing me. Her weight pushing me into the wall was almost pushing the air of my lungs. Her breasts where in contact with my head like a fly I wished to swat away. But I couldn't push them away, despite how awkward i'd find it, because my arms where stuck to my sides, the result of being crushed between her and the immovable wall on the other side of me. Although some of that immovable wall was her again, her arm still resting around me, but her hand now holding down my lap to prevent me from getting up.

 

“Please...” I pleaded, short of air due feeling crushed.

 

For a moment I thought there was hope because the pressure relented off me and she moved away. I sucked in a deep breath and prepared to get up, but her opposite hand was already resting on top of my head. Running her fingers through my hair she suddenly gripped the top of my head in a violent motion. Protesting with my arms she easily batted them away with her resting arm around me. With my head firmly in her grasp she rammed my face into the window with a thud. It was almost enough to give me an instant head ache. With my face pressed firmly into the window she again leaned into me holding me once again in place, but forcing my view out the window. It was dark but I could see we had stopped, the lights of a station letting me know this was indeed my stop. Rain still struck the windows of the train, I watched as the drops rolled down.

 

“Have a good look” she said breathing down my neck. “Because tonight your journey ends with me”

 

Chapter 4: Unknown Power by the_potato
Author's Notes:

Thanks for the interest and reviews, it's great hearing back from you!

My stop came and went, the lights of the station becoming faint in the distance before disappearing entirely. All the while the person responsible for missing my stop leaned on me, crushing me between her and the wall. What I knew now was that I had uphill battle if I was to gain an advantage on this monster.

 

Physically she dwarfed me, she had already demonstrated the power gap between us. However backing it up was her mind, something I also prided myself on. She matched me intellectually and wasn't afraid to challenge me mentally. What scared me was for the moment in the mental department she seemed to have an edge over me for the time being. From what I had gathered on her so far, people could assume she was just a brute using her strength to get what she wanted. But she showed initiative and cunning rather than just all out power. It wasn't just an empty space, you could definitely see the wheels turning up stairs. That in itself was scary, with just a look she could demonstrate how much she was planning and you could tell none of it was good.

 

My fortunes weren't close to changing, she was beginning to shift in her seat again. But while she did, so she made sure not to give me much space while she adjusted. Knowing I might go for any potential wiggle room and an attempt to escape her. Her arm stayed with me the whole time, but moved from around me, putting a forceful grip again on my lap to prevent me from standing up or moving. As for her, well now her back was facing me. This was a bit surprising but I knew the unexpected with her could only mean bad for me.

 

She let go of herself again, allowing her back to lean back into me, her back coming to rest on me and again cramming me between her and the window. It now she seemed she was using me as a rest, or a pillow for her back to lean on. No doubt on the other side of her I assumed she was stretching out her feet. But her back served as a strong wall, both blocking my site and preventing me from moving once again. My face however was also dealing with the load of her she had dumped over me.

 

I had mentioned her hair was long and it was brown, right now it was draped over me. It was almost as irritating as her crushing weight upon me, it irritated my face, I wanted to swat it away from my face, but obviously I could not. I spat some strands out, but more just worked their way back to replace the ones I had rejected, my verbal displeasure at her long hair invading my face brought a small laugh from her, but yet no remark. No doubt though she had something stored up to say, saving It for the right moment. I've probably mentioned it enough, but I can't describe to you how displeasing her hair is, it was almost distracting me from the rest of her. It is like water torture, I could not get away from it's irritating nature. It had dried mostly, but still retained moisture from the rain, which made it harder to blow away. Breathing through my nose offered little escape either as I could not evade the strong scent of her shampoo or conditioner, that the rain had failed to dissipate.

 

Not much came from her, I had expected a remark or putdown of sorts. But I knew she could feel my discomfort, and perhaps that is why she had remained quite for this short amount of time. She was feeding off my displeasure. I was caught between to immovable walls, and trust me that's what her back felt like. It was flatter and strong like a wall compared to the side or front of her which had their features. This was just all wall to me, and it felt like it was made out of brick. But every minor adjustment of her upper body would reverberate through her and therefore onto me. On finally finding complete comfort did she decide to address me again.

 

“Didn't I tell you, that you're not very smart?” I held my breath, I wouldn't give her the satisfaction of a retort despite how I wanted too. I couldn't see it due to my positioning and a face full of hair, but I felt the shoulders shrug. Not satisfied she went fishing again. “Even if you had gotten off the train, you can't escape me”

 

I was curious to what she meant by this, did she think I was under her spell or something? I wanted nothing more than to be rid of her against my better judgement I decided to ask why? Although my voice sounded flat as it escaped my lips, the result of having only limited air in my lungs.

 

“Why?” I croaked

 

“Because” she announced “You left something behind, moron”

 

My Phone! I had completely forgotten about it, so desperate was I to leave I would have probably left it behind had I been able to get off at my stop. What I had also forgotten is she had spent a lot of time trawling through my life while I had dealt with her feet. Through social networks alone she probably already knew my address. Which was all she needed to know having no doubt figured out my stop for herself already.

 

My internal reaction hadn't given her any satisfaction in the meantime, without seeing she no doubt relied on my answers to get her kicks. To remind me she wanted some sort of reaction from me she casual threw her elbow back colliding painfully into my nose. While it was painful, I knew she had pulled it in an effort not seriously hurt me. I didn't dare think what she was capable of when unrestrained.

 

“You got a new friend request” she stated, I initially said nothing but I noticed her elbow cocking as if remind me she demanded an answer. I received the message, I didn't want to be hit again, or to have her raise her power to make a point.

 

“Who from?” I asked trying not to sound to interested

 

“Me” she said “I'd advise you to accept it” I stayed quite, but I shut my eyes expecting something to come my way. No way was going to accept it, although for all I knew she already had. The elbow didn't come, but the pressure ramped up, she threw herself further back onto me. Holding the chair she tried to push as much of herself back onto me as possible.

 

“You're going to accept it... But I want to hear it first” I didn't want to crack under the pressure, but the pressure was enormous! I opened my mouth but only a short exhale came out. I physically couldn't. Panic ran through my mind. I couldn't say what she wanted and if I couldn't do that she wouldn't relent. I have no idea how I had managed to do this in my panic, but I had freed my left arm from between me and the window. However this meant a lot more of the force was on my shoulder alone now and that quite painful. Struggling I gathered my remaining strength and gave her a strong tap in the back. Her hair dragged over my head and away from my face as she turned her head to look at me. No doubt she still couldn't see all of me from her own body blocking her view, so I waved my arm around in desperation to let her know.

 

“Can't breath?” She asked, I gave her a thumbs up. “Hm” she muttered, but release didn't come immediately. It wasn't hesitation, she wanted to see my boundaries. After another 10 seconds she moved away, she leaned far forward confident that I wouldn't get up and run away while catching my breath. After sucking in some deep breaths I finally said it.

 

“I accept” She didn't say anthing before almost burst out laughing, I think she actually forgot what the whole thing was about. I wasn't going to forget anytime soon. She turned her head over her shoulder giving me a wink as she spoke again

 

“Looks like I don't know my own strength, that could be bad for you...”

Chapter 5: The Question by the_potato
Author's Notes:

Back from a writting vaction, a bit of a setup for a larger chaper to follow

Chapter 5: The Question

 

Her hand stretched out to meet mine, a bit of sarcasm in her voice as she spoke

 

“Glad to meet you friend” I of course had accepted her friend request. Well accepted is putting it lightly, the full story was she had done if for me out of torturing the right response for her own amusement. I was still catching my breath from the whole ordeal with the brick wall that was her back. She however was having a great time, moving on from the whole thing like it was nothing. To her it probably was nothing, I had questioned myself wether she had actually felt any of my struggles or protesting so far.

 

“You know, you're being quite rude” How many times had I zoned off, had I not learnt that I should be on my toes when i'm around this woman? I need to be more vigilant. Yet I couldn't help escape in thought, it's as if she was taking control of me mentally. My thoughts kept going on about the difference between us, her nature and just her generally. I couldn't help but think of her or analyse every small detail about her. 'Escape' was the wrong word, even in my in she was still there. I could close my eyes but I would still see her standing over me with that cunning smirk on her face.

 

I shook my head trying to escape the trance I had placed myself in, the large palm of her hand awaited my own. My hand made contact with her own, the difference in size was again noted. Her fingers weren't long if you compare it with her other proportions, but to me they where longer, more slender. They encompassed power in themselves like tools that could be used to carry out her own orders. Those fingers I mentioned wrapped around my hand like a snake finding prey, her grip was strong as it always was. My hand was captive in hers, at this point I doubt I could escape grip of her hand, she had me locked in tight with this simple hand shake.

 

I noticed the small subtle hints of dominance while I being held. I had learnt many things from the world, and one thing I was wiser about was handshakes. You'll there are few important things in a handshake. First off is grip, you should have a solid, firm but not to strong grip. For her this was on point even though she was slowly sliding into crushing my hand. The other thing is the approach. Guys naturally going into a handshake with women tend to try and come over the top, it's not something we do on purpose or mean. It's almost like an animal instinct for a guy to come over the top and inadvertently display dominance. Not that it was ever an issue for me, but I was aware of it and going for jobs and such I still tried to be mindful of it. She, on the other hand (No pun intended) made an effort to display coming over the top, she would have anyway with our sizes. But she seemed aware like I was of what it could mean.

 

She was also holding her grip longer than the 'standard' amount of time. She finally started to shake, but like anything else it seemed like a game for her. She shook my hand roughly jolting my arm up and down aggressively. My joints protested at the movement before she finally relaxed the shake. Her grip however did not subside but rather increased. I wondered wether she would actually ever release me from this simple handshake. I felt like my hand was caught in a vice, I could not escape until she relented. But the game wasn't over, her grip grew stronger.

 

“Stop” I said quietly. The grip of her handshake was getting stronger and for me more painful. She began to move her fingers around making sure to hurt my hand with her movements. The feeling was pain, like the sides of my hand were going inwards on itself while my knuckles moved around to find space. I swear I could feel my knuckles actually moving in her grasp. But the game was brief and she let me go

 

“Surely something so simple isn't that hard” She mocked “it's just a handshake”

 

“That wasn't a handshake” I muttered “That was you crushing my hand...”

 

“Is that so? I'm pretty sure any normal person could hold that handshake”

 

“You don't know you're own strength, you said it yourself”

 

“That I did, but the question is? Am I so much stronger or are you so much weaker? I guess it could be both but i'm interested to find out” My ears picked up, this is what I had to be vigilant for. She was cooking up something in that twisted mind. “Maybe i'll put you through some exercises when we get home”

 

“Home? As if i'd set foot anywhere near you again”

 

“Right, and explain to me how you propose to stop me”

 

“ugh...” this I truly didn't have an answer for. She had me cornered and already demonstrated she was strong enough to hold me down from running.

 

“You don't even have an answer for me? Sometimes I wonder if you really don't like me or are just playing hard to get”

 

“I really don't like you, I don't use the word hate but you're coming close”

 

“Ooh a bit of bite, funny how it's only verbal with you”

 

“Then here's one for you, Fuck you!” This got a smile out of her, what was I doing? My plan to not give her any satisfaction and yet she had sucked me in. She had gotten a reaction out of me I was baited hook, line and sinker

 

“Sticks and Stones” She laughed “But seriously, do you have it figured out yet? I'm one step ahead. I already know where you live, i'm clearly stronger, and unlike you I can act on my instincts and intentions, you can't get away from me. But even then i'm not sure you really want to be away from me”

 

“I wish I never met you”

 

“Then you're doing a fine job protesting it. Part of you wants this and you know it. Any person would give up their life savings just to be in my presence for a second”

 

“Nothing would revolt me more”

 

“Than get mad then, Get Angry!” She yelled in my face, giving me a shove “If you truly don't like it, stop me! Hit me, Show some fight”

 

“I'd never stoup to your level”

 

“I don't get angry, I get what I want. You are a coward that hides behind his morals. And even behind that mask you and I both know you want me”

 

I took a deep breath in, I had to take back some sort of control and this slanging match was doing me no good. The thoughts of her words circled but I tried to push them away, I couldn't debate wether she was right or wrong, if I let her into her my head she'd win for sure.

 

“Not hiding from it?” She jousted, poking for a reaction. I remained silent, like I had originally planned. The smile faded away from her face, but it quickly returned.

 

“It's clear to me, that you lack the proper motivation to challenge me, so how about this? I'll dangle a carrot for you” She quickly flashed my phone in front of me “Let's play a game, Best me physically and i'll leave you be. The game ends when we reach my stop”

 

“But how am I supp...”

 

“Don't worry i'll give you the incentive, obviously the challenge Is near to impossible for you. But to level the playing field your phone will be the golden snitch. Retrieve it, and you win. Simple. You got everything to play for and i'll get a good gauge on our abilities”

 

“What happens if I lose?”

 

“Nothing. But of course you can still attempt to flee me afterwards. Have I tempted you enough?”

 

“You just might have”

Chapter 6: The Game by the_potato

Chapter 6: The Game

 

“Then we're in agreement?” She spoke

 

“Alright” I replied

 

She stood up and gestured for me to get off my seat. Again I couldn't be more descriptive with the difference in size between us. Her legs where probably longer than just one of me. She truly lorded over me, i'd need a ladder to look her in the eyes. I looked her up and down trying to size up this monster. How could this evil being be masked by jeans a shirt and jacket to look like the rest of us? She was insane, but yet all there.

 

“To reiterate the rules, you must best me one on one, or get your phone to win. If you don't, my phone will be running a timer, lets say 10 minutes”

 

“10 Minutes!? That's hardly any time”

 

“I think it's a fair amount of time, either you win early or you'll be far to exhausted to continue past the timer i've set.”

 

I decided to keep my mouth shut and just nod in agreement. To be honest what she said made total sense. There would be no way that I would be able to compete for a longer period past 10 minutes. She was right I would have to use all the strength I had to give it my all early and if I couldn't beat her there i'd have nothing in reserve. That still wouldn't stop me from attempting escape later if I couldn't beat her now. From what she had said once the game was over I was free attempt anything to get away. The situation would be just like it was prior to her mentioning this game. That also played a part in taking her up on it, indeed it was a enticing offer and I would have lost nothing but some energy if I were to lose.

 

“Shall I start the timer then?”

 

“Yes” I replied

 

She pulled her own phone from her pocket and started to navigate the OS with one hand, you can no doubt guess she held my phone in the other.

 

“Ready, Go!” She quickly hid her phone away back in her jeans and the game was now underway.

 

Nobody made a move, I stood still strategising. I had the time before hand to think of a plan of attack while she set up the game and yet I hadn't actually figured out a plan. She no doubt waited to see what my first move would be. My assumption was if she was condescending enough she would not play offensively rather allowing me to make all the moves while she just defended my phone from me. That said even defensively she could put me down just as easily.

 

What had figured out though is that I needed to play against her ego rather than her. If I played the game the way she hoped and gave her the flare she craved she might just lower her guard. How I was going to do that I hadn't quite figured out

 

“Time's ticking” she jeered

 

Deep breath, I couldn't allow her to suck me into to doing something stupid. Unless of course I allowed myself too in some sort of trick. But she was right again, time was indeed wasting. Like anything tall the weakness would have to be at the base. If I could somehow weaken her legs I could maybe get her down. It was a long shot, but I had no hope of getting my phone back from trying to jump up for it.

 

With little room I moved back until I felt the seat behind me. Like she had said she was one step ahead, anticipating my move she planted her feet in a stance that would make her hard to budge. I'm no expert on fighting but this looked like a common stance to hold your ground. I suppose it wasn't so much anticipation for me to come at her legs but rather just a normal defensive pose to prevent from being knocked over, No doubt she'd apply this tactic without even thinking about it against anyone. Maybe she was getting in my head a little.

 

I shook my head, I couldn't let myself be weaken by thoughts, some I hadn't even conjured myself. She stood in front of me like a mountain. Time was being wasted and I was just going to have to grit my teeth and bare it.

 

It was time I charge in at her, I closed my eyes as I went for her right leg (Left from my perspective). I didn't want to do this, I thought as I rushed in. I can't recall a time in my life I ever wanted to cause harm no matter how small. Even though I had been allowed beyond what I think is acceptable into her personal space, I didn't like the idea of just touching this woman with force. Truth me told I was uncomfortable with any contact I had with her.

 

I hit her leg and what speed I could with about a metre of space. It flinched for a moment like I was about to go straight through it. A wave of panic briefly hitting me thinking I could seriously hurt her before It flexed back to it's starting position sending me back onto my behind. I opened my eyes, there is was unaffected like I had charged at a metal rod.

 

“Don't tell me your spent already?”

 

Her words caused me to crane my head upwards, an instinctive reaction you do when someone talks to you. I really wished I hadn't, I had been at her feet when she was sitting down but now she stood at her full height. She was a monolith from my view, it only added more doubt in my mind about my cause. Her height standing over me was unsettling, truly and deeply. Never had I been in the presence of someone so tall and been at the bottom floor. It gave me more fear and anxiety than i've felt in my life before. I felt like nothing next to her, like standing at the bottom of a skyscraper the sky seemed to move around her at her peak, and yes i'm aware it's just the ceiling of a train cabin. But she gave off that look that skyscrapers that they have like she was just swaying in the sky.

 

I shook my head. I couldn't allow myself to be intimidated by her presence, I had a challenge thrown down to me and I had to at least make an attempt.

 

Slowly I picked myself back up again, but picking myself back up didn't do much to lower her in my vision, she still leaned over me like a building. I had attempted to run through this structure in front of me, yet it had not budged. I more so bounced off her like nothing. This time I wouldn't rush her with blind fury, I would do what I always did and be tactful.

 

Having finally got the balance back in my feet I moved over to her. I moved between her legs and hugged her right foot. She didn't flinch, rather she embraced the challenge making a little easier to squeeze between her thighs and quads. With all my my might I pushed against her, eyes shut I threw all my strength into it.

 

Nothing, puffed from exerting such force I tried to take a step back but bumped into her other long leg. It was like I had tried to push over a brick wall, her leg hadn't moved in the slightest. I had put my all behind it and not even managed to move her leg an inch. Dare I say she was built like the brick outhouse. My intention of toppling her over had failed and only now did I realise that I had placed myself in harms way. Before I could catch my breath back her thighs moved in towards me, her legs came closer. They like anywhere else on her, she held a firm grip on me. It was like trying to wedge yourself between prison bars and getting stuck, that's how I felt between her legs. Desperate I tried claw my way out from between her, but I could not manage to escape which I had noticed was starting to become a trend.

 

“No fair!” I yelled

 

“This is nothing” she replied “If you want I can play dirty”

 

Her mocking laughter rang out again, but the way she said it did not at all sound threatening, but rather playful which actually scared me more.

 

“Besides what exactly where you planning to achieve anyway? I get the whole pushing me down, but did you not think about where I would land if you succeeded”

 

As was her way she pointed out any flaw in me or my mindset, and my strategy was indeed flawed. Had I been able to move her leg reality was she'd end up on top of me. Now I don't think anyone wants the brick house collapsing on top of them.

 

“How about I do a test and show you the outcome of stupid thinking?”

 

The leg I had intended to push suddenly gave way, while her other leg kneed me from behind. She began to ride down on that knee and she was indeed about to come down on top of me. Escape was not an option this was all happening faster than I could convey. In a futile effort I threw my hands up hoping to catch her and somehow withstand the brunt of her weight, not even thinking what parts of her where directly above me. For a split second when I made contact I felt like the image of the man holding the world on his back, before I then realise her weight hadn't yet come into force. Down she came, for a moment I thought of the pain she must endure herself having to come down from such a height, before I realised it was nothing to her. Instead I was also the cushion for her 'fall' and no doubt any pain shared between us I would endure 90% more than she would.

 

It ended as fast as it started, my hands gave way and instead desperately flung themselves to catch both myself and her and somehow hold us up. Once hitting the floor my arms and legs immediately buckled not even offering any sort of resistance. She right behind me, flattened me with her bottom and all that weight and momentum landing solidly on my back.

 

I let out a large scream that was cut short by the air escaping my lounges. For a short moment all her weight and momentum had crash landed on my spine and as short as the moment was the pain was extreme. I could feel my spine shake as she landed on me, during my scream I spat and my eyes bulged, as if all that power transferred to my back was working it's way out of me through my upper body. Once it was over the pain decided to linger, my spine felt extremely sore as I gasped for air and while it was as painful as the momentum itself her resting upon my back didn't ease my sore spine at all that was still under some duress. My mind was blank, the only thoughts in my head where pain, once conciousness thinking did return to me I panicked. Starting to get my breath back I wondered to what extent had I been hurt, so intense was the pain in my back I couldn't feel my legs and that completely troubled me, what if she had turned me into a quadriplegic? The pain in my ribs was also real too having hit the ground hard and then been rattled from behind, could I have sustained injury there too? I was quick to panic as I started to breath again. She sat on me without a care in the world, but knew how much pain she had inflicted, but I couldn't focus on my rage long enough with such worries circling in my head.

 

“That sounded like it hurt” Ah yes, the comedian had returned to wound my pride once again “Little tip for next time, gentlemen don't put their hands in such places when catching a lady”

 

I had sucked in enough breath for a quick retort

 

“You're not a lady...” I spoke, barely getting it out

 

“Maybe you're right, perhaps i'm a little to wild to be lady like” she laughed again, I was getting fed up of it “You know the game is still on?” Truth be told I had forgotten all about it. She raised herself off of me, I still lay there though collecting myself. I was still sucking in the breathes, but I was starting to breath slower and more controlled rather than gasping for air like a fish out of water.

 

“Are you throwing in the towel?” she questioned.

 

Very slowly I began to pick myself up once again, much to my delight despite the pain my, legs where still there and functioning. First I got to my knees and then with a sway eventually my feet. My posture wasn't quite upright yet as I hung over still getting my breath back.

 

“Never” I simply stated, not even sure myself if I could continue, but yet I had too. At that moment the announcer came over the trains PA letting me know we where in her home town. I needed a last ditch effort, but I wasn't even sure what I was going to do

 

“That's the spirit” she mocked delighted with my apparent wiliness to continue. I found that odd, was she enjoying the game more? Even knowing if she somehow lost she wouldn't get what she wanted? Maybe that was the thrill, something to lose but something that made it worthwhile.

 

Meantime I had to think of something, every tactic I had employed had been easily defeated and met with humiliation. The thought of a punch to her stomach floated my mind, but I never wanted to hit a woman, even one as vile as her. Did I dare abandon the morals I held, to win? The more I thought about it, there was solid arguments for both yes and no, yes had the promise of victory and i'd never see her again, but if I abandoned my moral compass what made me different from her? The answer in the end was simple, if I stooped to her level I was no different to her. She was mean, uncompassionate and ruthless in how she set about achieving victory. If I truly despised her, I couldn't be like her.

 

“Tick Tock” she said making a motion of gesturing to an invisible watch.

 

“I can't...”

 

Her ears picked up on this

 

“Can't what?” She asked

 

“I can't be like you” I dropped back to me knees, most of the fight had left me, all that pride and courage I had moments prior had vanished as breaks of the train started to come into effect.

 

“You're right” she spoke “That's what makes me a winner and you a loser” I didn't want to hear another speech, as broken as I was I decided to speak before she had time to put me down further.

 

“You win” I said, but I still had one trick up my sleeve

End Notes:

Been sitting on this chapter for a while, finally happy enough to release it after pondering the future direction of the story

Chapter 7: Houdini by the_potato

Chapter 7: Houdini

 

The screeching of train wheels finally came to an end, a sound I could never tolerate. But right now I think i'd take it on loop than face up to this woman. Still standing over me she started to move closer, her hand coming to grip my wrist. I shrugged her away before she could get a hold of me.

 

“Please, you won. Just let me walk” I pleaded

 

“Alright” she said withdrawing her hand, I was surprised. She had been hands on and controlling from the get go, but was she showing me some sympathy. While she was delighted she wasn't basking in her victory, she knew she had won and that was that.

 

With the train stopped the announcer came over the PA to let us know we had come to our stop, although I had passed mine long ago. So I started to march my way down the aisle, towards the passage door at the end of the train. She followed behind me, making sure to keep her shadow over me, but allowing me to walk on my own. Walking up to the passage door I pressed the button and it slid open for me I trudged through.

 

Now I was in a small space which was dimly lit. To my left was the power door which had lit up green indicating for me to pull the handle to my right was the door to the small toilet cubical. While I had a lot of my hope beaten out of me, I knew I had once last chance at salvation. But for my plan to work I had to embrace my own weaknesses.

 

I walked up to the power door, green light emanating on my face. She moved in behind me, making the small space feel even more small and now cramped. I reached up for the power door handle and held it. I took a short breath

 

“Well” she said impatiently “Get on with it”

 

Here was my moment, if she believed I was week now was my moment to convince her beyond doubt. I tugged on the power door, not really attempting to open it, but exaggerating my effort. I never did drama at school, but i'd like to think whoever my teacher was years ago would be proud of me. I put on a massive act, I could open the door if I wanted too but I wanted her to think that I could not.

 

“Really?” she muttered behind me, she pushed me out of the way and approached the door herself “Your so weak”

 

She had taken the bait. My goal was to never open the door, but rather buy myself some precious seconds. She had unceremoniously shoved me out of the way and approached the door herself. Silently I took some steps backwards, she was not paying me any attention. I heard the audible click of the door being pulled open, followed by the sound of the hinges swinging it open. That was my audio cue, I turned and bolted into the train toilet. The last thing I saw before entering the better lit toilet was the shock on her face, an expression I had not witnessed in my time with her.

 

My heart was racing, having slammed the door behind me I knew I wasn't purely safe yet. I reached up and turned the lock sealing myself in the toilet, but sealing myself away from her. My plan had worked! For the first time tonight something had gone my way.

 

A few seconds passed, surprisingly I heard nothing other side of the door. I had the mental image in my head though, I could picture her on the other side in shocked bewilderment. I could even imagine her train of thought, she had held all the cards for all of the night, so how had this underpowered man gotten the best of her? As a few more seconds ticked I imagined that the shocked expression would have made way for one of anger. There was no way that she wasn't fuming on the other side of toilet door, i'm surprised steam wasn't entering from the under the door. I could only imagine with each passing second her anger grew tenfold.

 

There was a loud bang from the other side I watched with my own eyes as the door buckled in, but thankfully returned to it's locked state. The lock had absorbed the force and held firm, no doubt she just planted her fist or shoulder into the door to break it open, but it had held. Much like my mental resilience. For all the doubt in the night this was my moment of victory and while the image on the other side scared the shit out of me (thankfully I was in the right place), I had never felt so accomplished in my all my life like I did right now. She thought I was weak and it was that lie that had deceived her, because while I wasn't strong my mind had matched her and in the end I had outplayed her at the final hurdle.

 

Another bash came from the other side, but again the door held on.

 

“Alright, fucker! Open this door up! Right now!” There was some real venom behind that voice, I counted myself lucky her spit wouldn't dissolve the door. I had never heard a woman so aggressive and angry. There was extreme menace behind her voice, and I knew she could physically back that up.

 

I shut my eyes, the announcer came of the PA stating we where ready to depart. Soon it would all be over. While I was her prize, she risked going out of her own comfort to obtain me. I was certain that she would not risk missing her stop, so now she had to pick, was I worth pursuing or not. I put my hands together, I was not religious but I prayed she would leave.

 

I heard another loud noise from outside, she had collided with something. She hadn't touched the toilet door though, it sounded like she had belted the wall in frustration. Then the sound of footsteps leaving the train.

 

I sat there, not totally feeling safe. Outside I could hear the power door closing shut with the accompanying warning beeps. The train jolted forward, a almost fell back of the toilet as we began to move again. The train was off again, I didn't know for sure if she had departed the train, but it felt like she had gone.

 

 

Second passed away, that eventually turned into minutes. I stayed put, I was almost frozen to the seat. Not because I feared she still waited outside, but I was just finally able to sit and collect myself.

 

Eventually my anxiety relaxed and I had mustered enough courage to make a move. I jumped off the toilet seat and unlocked the door. Slowly I pulled it back and peered my head around the corner. Part of me was expecting to see her there arms crossed waiting for me, but all I could see was a dark room. I exhaled, I felt relieved she was nowhere to be seen.

 

I took a step forward, my foot crunched on something on the floor below. I backed up and had a look to see what it was.

 

There on the floor sat the remains of my phone, it had been split in half.

 

I didn't even hear her do it. I bent down and picked up the large pieces (or two halves) and looked at it. It was a modern smart phone, the things weren't built to be tough in our disposable society, but it was still rather impressive to still see it snapped in two halves. A final demonstration of her power that I hadn't even witnessed.

 

I clicked the button on the passage door and made my way back to my seat, but half way down the aisle I changed my mind and sat further away from where she had once sat. Not having a phone complicated my journey home a little, but I still had somewhat of a plan.

 

First order of business was to fake sleeping until the next stop incase the ticket inspector came by. He'd ever leave me be or I could explain that I had slept through my stop, either way I think if someone did come by they wouldn't bother me to much. Then all I had to do was wait at the next station for any available trains and make my way home from there.

 

It was going to be a long night, but i'd take this over spending the night with her any time. I closed my eyes and began to start acting again. But before I truly committed I gave myself a little fist pump. Against all odds I had prevailed against her.

End Notes:

Don't worry, this isn't the end. She will be back. 

 

Feedback and reviews are always appreciated 

Chapter 8: Home Dreaming by the_potato

Chapter 8: Home Dreaming

 

It turned out getting home was harder than I had originally thought. For starters when I got off at the next station I was fined on the spot, Then when I used the rest of my money to book another train ride home I found out there where no other trains running for the night. That left me standard and without money for a hotel room. So until the morning came which was a fair way, away all I could do was alternate between hiding under cover from the rain on the platform, or using the warmth of a nearby McDonald's until it was time. It was a long night.

 

But eventually the sun came up and I couldn't be more grateful, the rain had also vanished for a blue sky to start the day. Barely able to keep my eyes open I made a strong effort to stay awake to make sure I didn't miss my train. Once on I relaxed a little, while I didn't want to miss my stop again I just rested my eyes, flirting with sleep.

 

Thankfully it was the weekend and when I finally made it back to my flat I could crash and that's exactly what I did. I got into my flat and after locking the door went straight to the couch and crashed, not even bothering to make it to the bedroom. I slept the rest of the day.

 

 

Find me...” A voice so distant but yet familiar. The room was dark, light didn't exist where I was. I stumbled around looking, searching and feeling my way around the darkness.

 

Who are you!?” I yelled into the pitch black

 

You know”

 

I felt damp, and I felt cold as the shivers ran up my legs. But the cold didn't last to long, before I felt the warmth of a gust of wind, like a summer breeze but yet it felt so out of place in the dark

 

You want to find me?” The voice spoke again, this time booming around me. I slumped down to my knees, my hands touching the damp surface below

 

If I know what you are, I don't want to find you” I protested

 

You cannot hide from the truth” It spoke again this time more softly “What do you desire?”

 

I don't know!?” I screamed

 

You know, Find me”

 

I don't!” I yelled again “I refuse”

 

You cannot escape me...”

 

Light began to pour into my dark world, all from one source. In front of me it cast light over everything in it's path. Looking into the light shielding my eyes I peered out. I saw my own reflection but as I kept looking the world built around me, my face was surrounded by something, a frame of some kind. But then more details rendered in, above my frame came a nose, than eyes. As the reflection continued to fill in I realised that the frame was a mouth, teeth and all and I was looking out from it. The haunting facial features of that woman suddenly became clear.

 

I took a backwards step

 

No” I muttered, but then the world that wasn't my mirror began to fill in. What I had once thought where mountains started to resemble large teeth, white and shining, the light creating a glaring reflection off of them. The cavern I was in was becoming incredibly detailed. Teeth rose up like walls, the surface I had stood on was now a tongue and behind me was my demise

 

You cannot escape me...” He voice boomed behind me

 

I tried to run, but her tongue was quick to act throwing me up against the roof of my cavern.

 

You only delay the inevitable” she spoke again mashing me into the roof as she did. “You can escape for a moment, but you'll still find me”

 

I don't understand” I cried

 

Ready to be one with me” She said with haste.

 

The tongue lowered itself, the lips began to close light fading away. I screamed I kicked and I fought but I was left in the dark again, although this time I could make out some of my surroundings. I got washed over, now I felt like I was caught in a 'rip' it drew me back and back. I tried to fight the current but there was no fighting.

 

All that I had left was to accept by fate, to tired I stopped my struggle and I was washed away down the abyss behind me. I expected pain but none came. I was in the darkness again when suddenly a spot light came down on a lone figure. It was her.

 

She approached me, but something was different, she didn't tower over me, in fact I was at eye level with her. Was I tall!?

 

Is this what you want?” She spoke

 

I'm lost” I replied

 

I know” She paused “You want me, but you also want to stand as equal

 

But i'm don't want you”

 

Then why am I here?”

 

I don't know” Still as confused as ever

 

Give in” she said “there is no escape”

 

She vanished in front of me, but then the world started to build itself again around me, living walls and a lake of acid. I tried to pull myself out but I couldn't, I was going under. It didn't sting, but I couldn't hold my breath when I finally did go under...

 

 

I shot awake, heart racing and now upright on the couch I had fell onto. I took in my surroundings and my heart rate began to lower as the feeling of safety washed over me, feeling safe and secure in my own home. It was dark here, I must have been out of it for a while. My stomach growled indicating it was time to make dinner or something to eat, but it also refreshed my memory of my most recent dream. I shuddered.

 

“What was that?” I questioned myself, but I decided not to ponder on it to deeply. I was an over-thinker and If I spent a lot of time thinking about the dream I could drive myself crazy. I noticed I was very sweaty, and I had kicked all the pillows of my couch.

 

Crazy bitch was stalking me in my dreams. I thought to myself, I chuckled at that. Not being able to ignore my rumbling tummy anymore I finally got up to go and make myself something. When I got up though I only realised how incredibly sore I felt, my muscles felt like they had all gone through a heavy workout, She had left me a bit battered and bruised. But while I was sore now, I couldn't help but think what damage she could inflict at her full potential. Again I tried to quash the thought.

 

But as I went and started making my two minute noodles by mind could not find itself with something to better occupy the time. What did the dream mean, I wasn't one to believe in dreams. Most cases I cast them aside without thinking they're to important. But I hadn't had an experience in a dream before quite like this one.

 

Was there some part of me that believed she would come for me? No, I thought it absurd, she'd just go find some new prey. But was there some part of me that was drawn to her, that's what I thought was puzzling about my dream. If I took away the pain she was capable of inflicting, she was a desirable woman. Surely that wasn't the case, as pretty as she was I couldn't see myself ever wanting her. Then again she was smart too, if she wasn't using it for the wrong reasons, could I possibly like her? Smart and Sexy, I suppose most guys would give up anything to be with a woman like that, but this one came with to many negatives bundled in.

 

Of course the height difference between us, it'd never work out anyway, even if she wasn't crazy. Height though? Is that what it was about? Was it possible I could look at her differently if I was the same size as she? The dream had touched on it, while I was comfortable in my own skin would I be in anyway attracted to her if I stood at the same height?

 

My noodles boiled and I turned my attention back to them. But I still did some thinking. As I made my way back to the couch, cup in hand.

 

No that wasn't the point I don't think, it wasn't about equality and it wasn't about attraction, surely It was just my brain messing with me, triggered from the traumatic experience I went through. I had perhaps undersold what I had been through, no doubt running into a situation like that i'd be left with scars. When I thought about it deeper I had been physically and mentally hurt from my encounter, not to mention I had almost been forcibly abducted which was something I probably hadn't thought to hard on. That'd be enough to shake anybody up.

 

That had to be it, nothing more. Just trauma giving me some anxiety.

 

I headed back to my couch and flipped own the laptop sitting on the coffee table. I also flicked on the TV hoping not to miss the 6pm headlines for the day. With the laptop now awoken from it's sleep I opened a new tab on my internet browser and headed to Facebook to see what the latest was with my friends. I had a message from someone, I clicked to see, my heart sank.

 

Missed Messages From Holly Warnock (4)

 

 

End Notes:

I really mucked up this chapter, in fact i hate it so. But the chapters that follow are a lot better, and i'm to lazy to rewrite this chapter is i feel it would restructure the whole story. But the dream sequence is a mess of writting and is awful, i wrote it two months ago and i've been umming to wether i could release it in this state. It's very imperfect and far from polished but i decided i wanted to progress without back tracking to rewrite the entire chapter, so here it is in all it's disgusting glory. So lets move forward and pretend this chapter didn't happen

Chapter 9: Found by the_potato
Author's Notes:

She's Back

Chapter 9: Found

 

To say I was shocked was and understatement, I was frozen in place staring at the computer screen. Memories of the night before came flooding back in a rush, remembering now that she had added me as friend on social media and therefore knew a lot more about me. This also meant she could contact me any time. Now you might think the simple solution would be to unfriend her, but in the messages she would go onto explain why that wasn't an option.

 

 

Message (2)

 

Message (3)

 

Message (4)

 

To me this didn't sound like a fair choice, but rather an ultimatum. I was now stuck between a rock and a hard place. On one hand she threatened my professional life, my income and livelihood. However on the other hand she threatened my personal life. If I where to give in, i'd be spared the public humiliation of her finding me, but i'd be throwing away the only hiding place I had. The reality was though she would find out where I lived one way or the other. Either I gave it her now, or she'd show up and take it from me, no doubt making a scene at the same time.

 

Well I was left without a choice, I had to give her my details. But at least me doing that was still me doing it. Sure she was the one pulling the strings, but I was doing things her way on my terms.

 

My fingers poised over the keyboard, but I paused. Was I really doing this? Was I really about to give away such intimate information to someone I had only met and been bullied by on the Train only yesterday? I only wished I was still dreaming, I would take the nightmare of her again and again rather than the face the reality of her. Dreams couldn't hurt me, but she really could.

 

I let out a long sigh, this was it. I started typing information I rarely gave out. Once finished I had to fight myself to press enter, every fibre of my being screamed 'No!' But I managed to hit the enter key, my skin crawled as I saw the text box of my reply go through.

 

A few minutes ticked by, she was offline and I couldn't help but wait anxiously. However what I did realise during this time was her life was also open to mine. Against my better judgement I decided to explore and have a look of her profile. Surprising it was quite tame, nothing you'd say out of the ordinary. Funny cat pictures, some ranty posts and lots and lots of photos of her, either traveling or just plain old pictures. She knew she was beautiful and didn't seem to hide away from sharing it from her social circle.

 

Still waiting I searched further going into her family and relationships. She hadn't listed any family, but I did find one thing very interesting. She had marked down she was in a relationship, in fact she had linked her 'partner' as well. Encouraged to go further I looked up this guys as well, his profile however was extremely secretive. While I was on restricted access having not friended the guy there was an attempt to ensure no information was made public. What however did strike me was the information I could see. For one I noticed that they had both attended the same high school. The other thing I noticed was the profile picture, neither he or she had pictures of each other in their respective profile pictures. But what I did find odd about him was, he didn't seem very tall. The picture didn't give me much to work with, but he only looked about as tall as me, maybe a bit shorter, maybe a bit taller. There was no way I could be exactly sure.

 

While I was looking over all this information I had kept the chat box open on the screen still waiting her reply. During this time the green light next to her profile picture lit up and my message was marked as seen. What a useful tool the 'seen' was, I could now date and time the start of my demise.

 

The reply on facebook didn't come, but the landline did however ring, which jolted me to alert. I reached over for the phone and looked at the caller ID. Not one I recognised, coming up as 'private caller'. While most days I wouldn't answer the phone out of it being some robot asking me to pay a bill, I had a pretty fair idea of who was waiting on the other end of the line. I pressed answer and brought the phone to my ear, but I didn't dare say the first word.

 

“Is that you?” spoke the all to familiar voice on the other end. Sure it was muffled by the phone, but It wasn't a voice i'd forget and I could still make out clear enough. The tone however sounded like a routine call for someone, I was almost expecting her to be straight up assertive. At this point I realised I wasn't talking, not wanting to anger her I replied.

 

“Yes” I said, short and sweet I know, but I wasn't in the mood to talk

 

“Good” she spoke with a hint of delight “So you didn't give me a wrong number. You know if you followed instructions like you are now, you could be at my place right now”

 

“I don't want to think about it”

 

“Does my house seem that scary?” she joked on the other side

 

“It's not the house i'm afraid of” I said finally finding some voice, she simply laughed

 

“It's only natural, soon enough you'll learn to embrace me”

 

“Okay, you got what you wanted, can you please leave me alone for now. I need some time to recover.” Maybe being truthful with her would garner some small trust out of her, which I now had to rebuild.

 

“Did I rough you up to much?” She said laughing again “You'll adjust, besides that was only playing, wait until you see i'm serious” Even over the phone she couldn't help but antagonise

 

“Is there a reason you rang, other than to laugh at me?”

 

“Actually yes” She said “I'd like for formerly invite myself over for dinner tomorrow”

 

“Tomorrow!?”

 

“We'll I'd be over now but somebody sounds a little tired. I'll be over at 5:00pm and I expect Dinner at 6:00pm sharp”

 

“You can't be serious? I have to go shopping and I can't cook”

 

“Oh but I am, either way i'm turning up at Five so you'd better have something worth my time at the table by six, don't fret i'll try anything. Do be a good boy though and pick up some wine at the shops, and make sure that you serve me a good enough portion to sustain my appetite.”

 

“Anything else?” Knowing she would be true to her word and turn up regardless

 

“No, that's all. I'll see you then for our little dinner date”

 

She hung up, but I could tell in her voice she almost lost herself laughing trying to get the word date out.

 

To be fair I expected so much worse, but this sounded incredibly tame for her. I was half expecting her to be on her way over this second with things in mind other than dinner. Maybe if I just played along, made a good evening out of it, she'd behave herself, have dinner and then go on her way. If I made an effort to do everything right, surely she'd just leave at the end of the night?

 

It was 6:30pm now, she would be on my doorstep in under 24 hours. For the right now, I was far to awake from my nap to sleep, maybe I could clean and rearrange some furniture, that way cleaning the flat but also wearing myself out.

 

Picking myself off the couch, I decided cleaning would be a good thing for me to do right now. It'd help take my mind of things, but more importantly I needed to get everything to be perfect for tomorrow.

End Notes:

This chapter released quicker than intended to cover up for the poor last one lol

Chapter 10: Dinner Date by the_potato
Author's Notes:

She's Back in the flesh

Chapter 10: Dinner Date

 

The next day went along pretty fast, in fact much faster than I had anticipated. After the morning wash and grooming I headed out to pick up some groceries. It was hard to focus on what I would prepare, with thoughts of 'her' hanging over my head like a dark cloud. After a lot of deliberating I settled on a Lausanne in the oven with a salad. Even with no skills I could at least make that look presentable and it should be nice.

 

With the decision for dinner settled I bought the food and trekked back to my flat, although I made some stops along the way to run other errands that needed doing. It was around midday when I returned home. After putting the food away I cleaned the flat so it at least looked presentable. I had left it in a bit of a state though and it needed a good clean. At least I finally with a good reason not to put it off and give the place a good tidy up.

 

Time quickly passed on as it had all day, soon I found that 5pm was looming near and I had to at least get myself presentable. Everything had to go right which sounded funny to think, because it sounded like I was trying to woo her over, when instead I wanted to put on a decent enough dinner that she might actually consider relenting her obsession with me. I had become a mess since my early morning shower. Having gone out and also put energy into cleaning my hair was a mess and I was sweaty. I stepped into the shower and tried to lose myself in the soothing water raining down on me, but I could not stop thinking, 5pm was very close now. Dressed in neat pants with a shirt and tie, all I could do was go to my living room and wait for her arrival.

 

 

Here I was, sitting on my clean couch waiting. Everything the day demanded of me done, all that remained was for my unwelcome guest to show up and then put dinner on. Upon reflection the dinner of my choosing didn't require much time for cooking which unfortunately hindered me from using the kitchen as an escape from my ordeal. Although it wasn't a guarantee that she would stay put in the living room either. But now here I was, sat frozen and petrified on the couch, Leant forward with hands on knees just waiting. I could feel the anxiety building up inside of me, the sound of seconds ticking on the nearby clock only drove my anxiety up with each tick. As annoying noise as it was, they meant more than just a tick, each tick was counting down to the moment I would let this beast back into my life again.

 

The hands of the clock neared five, soon it was a minute to go, soon it was five. Then it was a minute past, then five minute past. She had been clear on being on time, and yet she was running late herself. I didn't put it beyond her that she was deliberately running late as she probably, knowing her arrival had me edge. But soon came the sound, the hum of a car nearby. The sounds of breaks being applied, tires slowing to a stop and the quietness of the engine being silenced. I didn't drive, but I had assumed she didn't either being on the train. For once there was a car in my driveway, which looked very out of place.

 

I could hear the footsteps making their way to my door after the audible slamming of a car door. I took a deep breath and exhaled, finally breaking from my frozen position. The knocks on the door came, which startled me as I had a doorbell. I got up and made my way over slowly turning the handle as my body attempted to stop me.

 

I slowly swung the door open, part of me hoped not to see her but there she was in my doorway. Like always she loomed above, looking down on me with a wicked smile. My eyes unable to resist had a quick look at her. Long black boots halfway up her lower leg, stocking then stretching up into a skirt. Beyond the skirt she had a shirt that showed off way to much of her breasts that where at least partly obscured by the jacket she had on over the top

 

“Thanks for letting me in” she said a sarcastic tone. I was just stuck in the doorway, as quick as she said it she was pushing past me and into my home. It had only been a few seconds and she was already being pushy, assertive and snarky. How was I going to cope with her for the evening?

 

I closed the door behind her finally snapping back to attention, I was so lost in trance I hadn't even noticed her bend under the door frame to enter. She pondered around my living room checking out the sights, looking around to see anything. It was at this point I noticed how out of place she looked surrounded by my décor. I had a lot of furniture either custom made, or I simply lucked out and found something small enough to suit my flat. My couch was a prime example, I wasn't even sure if it could handle her siting on it.

 

“This is it?”

 

“Yeah, welcome to my humble abode” I replied

 

“A little bland” she said without missing a beat “Definitely missing a woman's touch”

 

“Well this is my home, and I like it this way” I was already getting a little defensive, but this was my haven, my place of respite and safety, this was my home. She had no right to criticise.

 

“Whatever” she spoke shrugging her shoulders “We'll discuss it another time”

 

I was hoping there wouldn't be another time. She paced around a little more, it was rather nerve wracking to watch her do so, I always found pacing annoying when I saw people do it. She however was more menacing than annoying. However she eventually did come to stand by my couch and positioned herself to sit down.

 

“Wait!” I exclaimed.

 

“What?” She replied mid pose

 

“I don't know if you should sit there”

 

“Well i'm not sitting on the floor, do you expect me to stand all night?”

 

She ignored my protest and continued to lower herself down onto my couch. Three quarters of the way down she looked real awkward as if she was midway through a squat. My couch was low to the ground and she had to go a fair way down for her behind to meet it. Eventually it did come into contact with the couch cushion and couch almost flipped to one side. It was a light thing and I was surprised it didn't flip but she made quick adjustments to the distribution of her weight as she could no doubt sense the thing wanted to either go to one side or snap in two. It let out plenty of groans though, as if the couch itself wanted rid of her. I couldn't blame it, it sounded in awful pain supporting her.

 

“Going to start dinner?” she questioned

 

“Actually it won't take to long”

 

“Oh?” her eyes widened, it didn't take long for her hand to gesture at the vacant side of the couch

 

I should have lied. I started to make my way over towards her. She looked so out of place, sitting on the couch she looked like an adult sitting in a child's chair. Her knees where raised higher than where she was sitting and It looked very uncomfortable. Speaking of uncomfortable I was about to be, she took up a decent half of the couch with just body size and positioning. Not since the train would I find myself so close to her, my legs would surely be touching hers. And yet unlike the train I wasn't forced next to her, but rather I was being ordered instead and I was putting myself there. It was a different kind of force, rather than her force me with her hands she was doing it with just her words.

 

The confidence and back chat I had displayed on the phone had already given way, this was a truly uncomfortable situation to say the least. Every fibre of my being screamed 'no' as I walked over to my own couch. It looked diminutive with her sitting on it.

 

As I took my seat, her patting hand gave way. As I had said when on the train even sitting next to her she still towered over me. I had to wedge myself between couch arm and thigh. Even the feeling of brushing her stocking clad thigh was enough to make me shudder. She sensed my discomfort and as she did so often her lips formed a wry smile.

 

“Is this the first time you've had a woman your home?”

 

“No” I quickly replied my voice unable to contain it's urgent worried nature

 

“Sure...” she said with sarcasm. Mockingly she patted my leg as if to say 'it's ok'. I tried to move her hand away but it simply returned to pat further. However the tone was about to shift, it stopped putting clamping down as she leaned into me “Have you ever been with a woman?” She questioned.

 

I didn't answer, it was none of her business, but she wasn't going to leave me alone

 

“If dinner turns out alright, you might be in luck” I didn't need much to figure out what she was hinting at, I squirmed in my seat at the sound of the proposal, before finally mustering some courage to speak.

 

“No thanks” I said simply. Again she wouldn't listen, her leg would cross over me holding me to the seat.

 

“You know, hardly anyone ever turns me down”

 

“But they have though” Jumping on the word hardly

 

“Yes, but eventually they're... persuaded” she really emphasised the word persuaded, which no doubt implied little diplomacy and more force. That thought alone suddenly sparked danger in my mind. If she had taken sex by force before I was in extreme peril, there was no way I could stop her if she turned on me like that. I needed distance and breathing space, I was about to hyperventilate.

 

“Ah, I need to go start tea” I said getting up “You can watch TV if you like

 

“Leaving TV to entertain your guests, doesn't make you a good host” she remarked as I slowly ducked out to the kitchen. I closed the door behind me as the blare of the TV rose in the background. I drew a long breath, I had bought myself time but only for a little while. Soon I would have to face her again over the dinner table. I hoped she would just stay put in front of the TV. I just wanted her gone, away from here and out of my life. This was my own home and I felt very unsafe in it.

 

I went to the fridge and placed my lasagne in the oven, it wouldn't take long to cook but I had a lot of spare time so I set the temperature lower. Then I assembled the salad, now just waiting I could finally clam myself down. I sat myself to the table and just put my head in my hands. I couldn't deal with this

 

Her unwanted mean and degrading nature was now accompanied by very unwelcome advances that made the hairs on my neck stand up. Right now only a door to the living room separated me from her. I was on this side of the door, almost in tears. While she sat on the other side oblivious watching TV without a second thought about me. It wouldn't take long for her to call out either, asking for a drink. I sighed, wiped away the tears and put on my brave face and fronted her with a glass of water.

 

Walking back into the other room I could see she had attempted to make herself quite comfortable in front of the TV, she was half sprawled out on my couch, one foot on the arm of the couch the other, just shooting off past it, stretched out in midair. I came around to the front, she at least looked like she had managed to find some comfort in this position. I handed her the glass.

 

“What's this?” She questioned

 

“Water” I replied “Pretty obvious”

 

This prompted a turn from her, she reached out and grabbed my tie pulling me towards her violently.

 

“I thought I told you to get wine?”

 

“But, I didn't have enough money on me to get any” I said panicking. Before I could react, although it's not like a could with my tie in her grip she threw the water in my face, before letting the glass drop to the floor shattering.

 

“If I tell you to do something, you fucking do it! No excuses” she said almost spitting in my face, and with that she gave me a shove while releasing my tie forcing me to almost fall back onto the coffee table. She then stood up hand on hips as she loomed over me “Clean this up, i'm going to use the bathroom”

 

With that she walked away, part of my wanted to inform her on where the toilet was, but I couldn't care, I was shaken from what had just happened. She would find her way to the bathroom anyway. The turn was very abrupt, no doubt she was trying to exert some fear. Well it had worked, I went to gather the dust pan and broom from the cupboard and then began to sweep, a couple of tears rolling down my face as I did. Once it was done I returned to the kitchen and sat with head in hands at the table again trying to collect myself

 

End Notes:

Feedback?

Chapter 11: Served by the_potato

Chapter 11: Served

 

I could hear her, pacing around outside the kitchen. My meal was nearing it's completion and she was ready. Nothing would be able to stop her from barging in right now, but it seemed she was at least trying to show some patience or manners. I couldn't help think she was a shark circling her prey before striking with the way she paced relentlessly outside. I could hear her boots clicking on the floor, each step rattling my plates and utensils.

 

The oven dinged and I served up my lasagne with the salad I had already assembled. I placed one plate either side of my kitchen table and setup the appropriate cutlery. I sighed, it would have been a perfect meal and setup for a date, but I was instead feeding it to a beast. Not wanting to keep her waiting anymore I called the beast in.

 

She opened the door and again stepped under the doorframe, her presence changing the rooms atmosphere of anxiety and fear to one of sudden danger. Much like the living room she looked very out of place with my furniture, which is when it dawned on me that my table was a lot lower to the ground. I took my seat and gestured for her to do the same unsure on how this would work out for her.

 

“Where's the chivalry?” she said frowning.

 

I didn't need a microscope to find the hint, I quickly got up from my chair and ran to the other side of the table to pull out the chair for her. Not wasting to much time she moved towards the chair and proceeded to sit down.

 

“You can go” She stated as I waited behind her “I don't think you would be much help moving me in”

 

She wasn't wrong, so I quickly moved back to my seat and sat down again. So here I was, face to face with her again, but this time at the end of the dinner table. She pulled herself in but her knees got caught at the table top. So instead she straightened her legs and moved under. My table wasn't long which meant her feet where either side of my own. It was a small dinner table, I didn't entertain much of have company so I didn't see the need to buy a big one, just one for me to eat at, and I hardly ever ate at in anyway. So it felt like a special occasion, and it was, but in the wrong ways. I hated it, her calves and feet either side of me. I felt cramped at my own dinner table, no doubt she wasn't comfortable but at least was making an attempt, something I didn't really expect from her.

 

I was so lost in thought I hadn't noticed her pick up her fork, she was now prodding my lasagne with it. She didn't seem overly keen in it, or the salad.

 

“This the best you could do?” She asked

 

“I told you I can't cook”

 

“I expected more for a dinner that was served late” She sighed “We'll have to work on that”

 

I really had no idea what she meant by that, was she referring to my cooking skills or my tardiness? Either way I didn't like the idea of spending more time with her. Having prodded from every angle she finally cut into the lasagne and took a slice, I watched as she brought the slice up to her mouth blowing on it to take the edge off some of the heat, before parting her lips and plunging the fork into her mouth. I couldn't help but feel the chills run up my spine due to flash backs of my dream the night before.

 

“Passable, but a lot to be desired”

 

I exhaled and briefly closed my eyes for a second. I finally felt a little bit of relief, as if I was washed over with a wave of joy to at least meet her standards. No, I couldn't think like that, what did I care if she liked or hated it? I turned to my own food going cold in front of me and began to eat, having realised I was caught in a trance. Eventually I began to enjoy my food, if I ignored her company I could imagine I was sitting here with anyone else. But that wasn't to last, she would soon speak up again.

 

“You know I was looking forward to introducing you around my house the other day”

 

“Is that so?” I replied hoping she would go away. That wasn't going to be the case, instead her boots hooked into the underside of my chair and dragged me forward, slamming me into the table

 

“Pay attention”

 

“Ok” I said rubbing my chest

 

“I'm going to be very forward with you here, I want you to work for me”

 

“I'm sorry i'm quite happy with my job...”

 

“I'm not done” She snapped “You don't have to leave your job, i'm thinking of a.. different kind of work”

 

“I don't follow?”

 

“Do I need to spell it out for you!? I'm after a personal servant”

 

I almost choked on my food “You're not serious are you?”

 

“Oh but I am. Being the perfect person that I am takes hard work and maintenance. So i'm always on the look out for those who can lesson the burden for me. Think of today as me formerly introducing myself, I was perhaps a little too assertive first up when some require a more delicate touch”

 

“Your just as crazy now as you where then” With this her legs jolted up slamming into the table and lifting the legs of her side off the ground.

 

“I guess I was wrong, maybe I need to be more assertive!” She yelled “So this is the way it's going to work, you do as your told and maybe i'll go a little easier on you, protest further and i'll get rough”

 

“You can't tell me what to do!”

 

“That's where your wrong, i've already got my claws in you. I know your address, phone and place of work. For one you can't stop me from finding you. No matter where you go i'll turn up again and again”

 

At this point I got up to leave, but on the way to the door realised she was in my home, I had nowhere to go to. That and she couldn't help but grab me by the tie again

 

“I love how resistant you are, that's what I love about you. Regardless of size you refuse to give into me. I can see it, a tall man inside of you burning with fire. I've brought grown men to tears and had others submit in a instance. But yet you keep on fighting, I love the thrill of the challenge of breaking you, and I will extinguish that flame”

 

Now I was afraid, she was indeed putting everything out there. She was trying to get into my head, and the scary part was I didn't doubt she wasn't being honest. She had just opened herself up to me, and all I could see was the black inside her. She didn't want me just because she could, she wanted me because I fought. She could have anyone bent around her finger, and yet she found great fun in tormenting me because I didn't submit. That and she could easily push me around, which i'm sure was a draw card for her.

 

“You're mine now”

 

End Notes:

Not exactly happy with the dialogue this chapter. Thoughts?

Chapter 12: Dog by the_potato
Author's Notes:

Chapter 12: Dog

 

She released her grip with a lot of force, making sure to shove me as she let go of my tie. It was so aggressive the nature of the push, I was tipped off my chair. She had made her point loud and clear, she was quite intent on running things from here on out. I had been in this position many times before, on the ground and near her. But it as always was just terrifying to look up at her from as low as the floor.

 

“Can't we just go back to enjoying dinner?” I cried from the floor

 

“For starters, you're the one who started it” she spoke “Secondly the food was shit”

 

She wasn't playing nice at all now, no doubt the food was not of a higher standard but I had put an effort into making it. She picked up what was left sitting on her plate and casual held it in her hand almost like a waitress, but displaying cockiness as she did so.

 

“It's fucking dog food, and dog food belongs on the floor with the dog” It sounded like gordon Ramsey was critiquing my own home cooking, with the swear words and with what she expected. Unfortunately I did not put two and two together with what she meant as I watched her casually tip the plate in her hand, only for the food to drift and slip of the plate. I watched as the half eaten lasagne plummeted down the side of her body before impacting and splatting on the floor, with the remains to my salad frittering down onto it.

 

She moved forward towards me, treading lightly around the mess she had created. In a one swift stride she was standing over me yet again, her upper body reached forward as she leant over at me. First I thought she was just moving so to spark more fear from me, and it worked as it looked like a building was collapsing on top of me. But that wasn't her intention, in fact her true intention was to remove her boots from her feet and legs. When she was done she ever so casually dumped them in my lap

 

“Clean your dog food off my boots” She instructed “I'm going out to my car to get something”

 

As if to further humiliate me she took her next step towards the door over me, not even caring if I where to look up her skirt (Which I didn't!) before leaving and slamming the door shut behind her.

 

I sat on the tiled floor now along again for the moment, with a pair of woman's boots sitting in my lap. I could see that the lasagne had indeed made some sort of impact on one of her boots smearing across the side near to the heel of the shoe. I picked myself up off the floor, the openings of the boots positioned by my face where starting to make my eyes water and I decided I wanted to be as far away from any presence of hers. But more importantly I had a job to do, if I was to avoid her wrath again. Her outbursts where becoming more unpredictable as she grew more confident with what she could get away with. For now I didn't want to tempt her into making the situation any more worse for me, and she wasn't going far away to retrieve whatever it was she had brought with her.

 

So I got up and searched for the sponge in my sink, soaked it with water and made my way back towards her boots, standing where I had left them. Turning the one dirtied boot on it's side I began to scrub away at the stained area. It came away very easily, as of course the damage done to it was only recent occurring mere moments ago.

 

She wasn't gone long, which was obviously she only had to journey outside and back in again. When she came back I could see her holding wine bottles under her arms. She moved around me placing them on the kitchen counter before retuning to stand In front of me, shadow looming with hands on hips.

 

“What are you doing?” She pondered, perplexed I had no idea what to say to that, I was doing as I had been asked

 

“Cleaning your boots?” I Said, doubt strong in my voice unsure if I had done something wrong.

 

“Are you honestly that stupid? that you can't even figure out how to be a dog?” Oh I had a terrible feeling where this was going . She reached down and removed her boots from my working arms placing them up on the bench along side her wine. “All fours, now!” She spoke commandingly. The way she said it screamed obedience at me and my body without consulting me for thought did as instructed. I craned my neck upwards waiting for the next instruction, she gestured her finger to move forward and my arms and legs towards the spilt food. She may have called me stupid but I was smart enough to figure out where this was going, so I sat and awaited the next instruction.

 

I knew it was coming, she would order me to eat the food up off the floor. My body was starting to protest as if suddenly realising that it's giving into obedience was a bad move having now linked up to my mind, now it was on the same page as me and didn't want to continue with the next instruction. But the next order didn't come, I looked down at the ruined lasagne, eyes fixed awaiting and order that didn't come.

 

I felt a warm and delicate touch on the back of my next, my skin could easily pick up the warmth, the softness and the texture of fabric, as well as the wetness of a few pockets of sweat. The sensation slowly dragged it's way up my neck, leaving hair standing after it's passover. Slowly it her foot made its way over to my hair, toes running through the hair on the back of my hear before resetting in a suitable flat position. The rest of her foot joined her toes, satisfied with the resting place the arch and heel of her foot joined the sensation of feelings on the back of my head.

 

Then came the force of everything above, the power of her lower leg, thigh and muscle all moving in unison to bring the foot downwards. My head attempted resistance transferring the forces to my arms and feet as I tried to keep my head up, but I was unable to stop the forces at work. Either my head would give way and I would bow down, or all of me would collapse to save myself from my head trying to part from my next. It would turn out to be the latter as all the force I had transferred to my arms and legs weakened them and they gave way. I collapsed face first into the left over lasagne on the floor.

 

Thankfully she wouldn't progress any further by pushing more weight and pressure onto my head , in stead she just let her foot relax on the back of my head, which meant her other leg was still holding all her force and weight, I didn't want to think about being underneath all of that. It would be a little short lived as she would again apply some weight to hold me under her foot as she attempted to rake her foot back and forth, and my face along the tiles and messy food. After that thought she would finally relent and let me go allowing me to pull my face out of the mess and breath again. The whole time she hadn't even said a word, which was actually uncharacteristic for her.

 

Chapter 13: Glimpse by the_potato

Chapter 13: Glimpse

 

After her lesson and show of force she again exited the room and made herself comfortable on my couch. I on the other hand was left in the kitchen to clean up the mess. While she had given or rather shown me a specific way of cleaning up the mess, I resorted back to cleaning the spilled lasagne like a human being would. Sure I would incur her wrath again if she found out, but she sounded complacent on my couch and I felt confident I could get away with it.

 

Finally I had removed the stains from her boots and completely removed any trace of the lasagne from the floor. The boots where ready to be delivered back to her, I got up with them in tow and approached the door.

 

During the time I had spent in the kitchen cleaning she grew more and more louder from the other side of the door. It didn't take much to guess that she was enjoying the wine she had brought along for her own amusement. This already made an uncomfortable situation all the more uncomfortable. However the only bonus I could possible be afforded was that I had no idea what she was like drinking. It was possible she could grow even more bitchier if that where possible, or actually lower her guard a little and perhaps show some a more caring side I hadn't seen. I had to brace myself for whatever version of her was present on the other side.

 

I marched back into my own living room, walking around the couch and placing the boots at her feet. She was lying down on my couch as best she could with her lower half just dangling on the floor over the side carelessly. She didn't pay me any attention as the TV screamed in the background, she was watching someone do stand up. I didn't recognise the comedian. Her long arm reached for the coffee table and grabbed the bottle. Ignoring the glass supplied, she took a large swig of her wine straight from the bottle before placing it back down on the coffee table. This was followed by a loud laugh obviously finding the comedian amusing. I found it interesting that a laugh could sound so different given the circumstance. Whenever I had heard her laugh before, it was taunting and mocking, directed more so at me. This laugh seemed genuine and real, and unrelated to me. It felt like I had just witnessed a layer of her peel away to reveal something real and unmanufactured, all from a simple and honest laugh.

 

I snapped out of my thoughts, my unwanted guest was overstaying her welcome. I spoke up but the TV blared over me, the remote firmly clutched within her hand. I instead moved in the way of the TV and stood in front of her line of sight.

 

“Out of the way” she roared. I didn't know what I was doing if I must be honest, my confidence seemed to come in random bursts and I was feeling fed up.

 

“No, it's time for you to go...”

 

I don't know what I was expecting in terms of responses. She made a quick swing with the back of her hand and I copped the brunt of it. I'd never been slapped before, but I assumed the back would be harder than the front of the hand. I didn't want to compare though, all I knew is that it hurt. It was full on too, there was no holding back. A full momentum backhanded slap. It floored me also, I was starting to notice a trend of ending up on the floor whenever I challenged her. I rubbed my cheek for a little while but got back to my feet and moved in front of the TV again, this time behind the coffee table and out of reach.

 

“Ok you've had your fun” I said with arms folded

 

“Are you giving me an order?” she stirred in the chair, getting herself upright.

 

“I'm just asking you to go for now, you've been here long enough”

 

“I'll decide when I go” she said raising her voice slightly “And i'm not leaving, besides I couldn't if I wanted too”

 

“Why not” I uncrossed my arms a little, feeling uncomfortable

 

“I'm a bit over” she stated, referring to the blood alcohol limit for driving. This did indeed present a problem, as much as I despised her I couldn't expect her to drive.

 

“What about a cab or a nearby hotel?” I pondered

 

“No” delivered simple, flat and authoritative. She had no intention of budging. Perhaps I could reason with her, even if her mind wasn't sound.

 

“But i've got nowhere for you to stay, no appropriate furniture or bedding”

 

“I'll manage” she said dismissively

 

The unending nightmare, for now it seemed like I was stuck with her. But I was desperate to get away, so I decided it was time to abandon ship. I walked over to my made up key bowl by the door, but to my surprise I found that the keys where not there. I wasn't a detective but I think I could trace where they had gone. I looked over at my shoulder at her, now sitting upright on my creaking couch. Fishing into her top she pulled out the very set of keys I was looking for. Panicking I ran over to the door and tried to open it, I had no luck. She had dead bolted, it was impossible to turn the handle without the key.

 

I turned to face her again, that all to familiar smirk appearing across her face. She jangled the keys tauntingly around her finger. She had been busy while I was in the kitchen, never had it occurred to me I could be trapped like a rat in my own home. The familiar walls that I had felt so comfortable in now started to feel like a prison.

 

“Looking for something?” she mocked with a slight slur

 

“Why?” I blurted out

 

“Because I wouldn't want you running off again” she took another swig of her wine and stuffed the keys back down into her bra

 

“Please I have work tomorrow morning, I can't entertain you all night”

 

“You should probably take a sick day. I'm not going home first thing in the morning” She flicked off the TV and then beckoned me forward with her finger. I cautiously approached the now upright amazon, she was planning something

 

“I'm bored” she stated, this couldn't bode well for me. I forgot everything to do with the previous argument and was now focused how to best brace myself for her idea of entertainment.

 

“I know! How about a little ride?”

 

“Pardon?” I said unsure with what she meant. I deeply hoped she didn't mean something of the sexual nature, thinking back to the promise she had made at the start of the night. She could tell I had gotten quite nervous by the statement, she simply laughed.

 

“Get your mind out of the gutter, not like that. I'll just lift you up on my shoulders like a kid at an amusement park”

 

I was about to protest, but she was already out of the couch in a flash. Moving around the TV and the coffee table towards the door where I still stood, she didn't wait for me to say anything. She dropped to her knees and quickly placed her head under my legs and began to lift me up. I had no choice but to go along with it and grabbed hold of her head as I didn't wish to fall. She rose up slowly my body moved from her neck to her shoulders as she moved upwards. The last part she did quickly I almost fell off backwards, I felt motion sick having been launched up so high so fast.

 

Her hands locked themselves around my legs securing me to her. Here I was the small man on the back of a giantess like some kid, it was rather humiliating and it had happened so quickly. I imagine this was like riding some wild mythical beast, or at least that is how it felt to me. I saw my home in a new perspective I had never experienced before. It was strange to see the top of my cabinet, to see the dust setting on top of the door frames and ceiling fan. All things a 'normal' tall person would notice upon entering my home, and stuff I had never seen, noticed or even thought about.

 

It had never occurred to me earlier when I was cleaning how filthy the above world would look to her. I had spent so long tidying for her I never thought this would be the first impression of my home she would see. That and I truly saw from her eyes how minuscule this apartment was. Everything was so far away and low to the ground. the ceiling I could touch from here if I wanted too, no doubt she could too very easily. For a slight moment I imagined myself sitting down there on my own furniture, that was a revelation. Imagining myself on that small couch and her looking down from up here I could see the power difference between us with my own eyes. I could almost slip into her mind, by looking from up here, how she saw the world. Back down there I was nothing to her up here. I can see why she found my easy prey, from me to my furniture everything looked weak and small from this perspective.

 

She took a step forward ducking under the fan and causing me to react fast and do the same as she only ducked far enough for herself. Never did I realise that this thing above me could present a hazard to someone else, I thought as I found my upper body clinging to her head as she moved. I also noticed the sheer power at work from her body alone, looking down as she took another step. I could see the raw power as her muscles moved in unison to propel her forward, the thud of the footstep as the force came down on my floor far below, and just how much distance she could cover from one simple step for her.

 

I was allowed to stay up on top for a long time as she traversed around the room., letting my eyes examine this different world. But eventually she tired of it and bent over allowing me to get off of her. As I jumped off of her and back to the world below, a part of me felt sad. As she returned to her standing position she again towered over me, now I felt worthless down below again. A feeling I didn't realise I had, but now I was more enlightened. Only then had I been able to experience a perspective she took for granted every day. Sure she could lie down and see things from my perspective, but she never truly understand it or realise it, like I had with her just now. Because it would be common for her to lie down or get on the floor every now and then, but for me to be so high was a rarity. It felt weird to say but I had some sort of awakening while I was up on her shoulders. Having seen my world from her perspective, I now felt weak and small being placed back into it.

 

“My turn” she said breaking my line of thought. I simply stared up at her, unsure of what she meant. She could tell I was lost. “Fair is fair, now you do me”

 

She had to be joking, there was no way I could lift her up. She took a step closer to me and placed her legs either side of me. She wasn't joking, she fully expected me to do something. She lowered herself down towards me hovering her behind above my scrawny shoulders. I instinctively tried to wrap my arms around her thighs as she squatted on me, even that proved to be a challenge. I just hoped she wouldn't kick up her feet and expect me to be able to hold all of her. She seemed to know this and just held her position.

 

I closed my eyes and strained with all my might to try and propel my legs upwards and to lift her. All I could do was feel my arms grip get thinner and thinner as I went up but she didn't, my arms having to deal with thicker areas of her thighs then where I started. My head and hair made contact with the top of her. During all my staining to lift I never even realised where I was going, my head was by one of her most intimate areas. And something felt really off about the whole thing. I opened my eyes, I was met with black leather. I looked down and saw my body and light with her legs either side of me.

 

I wasn't claustrophobic but I felt it right now, this was a tight space my head was in, and one I didn't want to be in at all. I heard a faint audible sloshing sound from behind me, something was running through my hair. I did something that I instantly regretted. I slightly released my grip and turned my head over my shoulder. There it was unshielded and in full view, her vagina staring back at me. My body quickly turned back to eyes front looking directly at the inside of her leather dress. I froze, I was truly disgusted. Then my thoughts drifted back to what I had felt in my hair. I instantly began to gag

 

“Is that all you got?” she remarked

 

I stifled my gagging. Truth be told, I was unsure if she had realised I had just completely looked her privates in the eye and touched. The contact and moment was so quick and I withdrew very quickly, it was possible she hadn't even noticed. But I had, and I don't think I could ever erase the memory of what I had saw. Sounds funny to say, but even a quick glance over the shoulder it was terrifying and unexpected to witness. I had never pictured or imagined it, but it was just as terrifying if not more terrifying than any other part of her. I don't know what I expected when I turned, but I at least expected the censorship of a undergarment, not just 'it' on full display.

 

“Given up?” I realised that I had fully withdrawn from trying to lift her, as I was in shock a little. I was totally freaked out and disgusted. It was best to get away from it as quickly as possible, and giving in was the right option.

 

“I can't do it...” I said panting a little to sell it. She broke the formation of her squat

 

“ugh...” she grunted “I suppose it can't be helped. Perhaps you're better suited to being a pony”

 

End Notes:

Thoughts?

Chapter 14: Pony by the_potato

Chapter 14: Pony

 

She looked down on me with playful eyes, I however was unsure of what she meant. I was still recovering from my accidental adventure under her dress. She took a long stride towards my coffee table and flipped it over to make room, spilling all it's contents onto the floor, before taking a step back towards me.

 

“Back on all fours” She demanded, I stood in a trance trying to contemplate what was going on, while in shock from my close encounter with her. She was in no mood to wait though. One of her hands came down on my neck, and she forced me downwards causing me to fall to my knees. She then adjusted her force to bend me forwards where I instinctively put my arms out to hold myself up. She then relieved her grip of the back of my neck.

 

I heard a thud on my left, followed by a thud on the right. I glanced back one way then the other. A pair strong powerful stocking clad legs had arrived either side of me while I was hunched over. 'Oh god' I thought to myself slowly realising what she meant by “pony”. Out of fear for myself I attempted to scurry forward away from her. My act of desperation was met with her legs closing in on me from either side to hold me still, while she bent over and grabbed hold of my shirt collar to help hold me back.

 

“If I where you i'd learn to save my energy for whats ahead” she remarked “Lets test out those scrawny limbs”

 

She again formed into a squat again, but obviously going lower to accommodate to how further down I was compared to when I was standing. The hand that held my collar now in a position to reach around and grab my tie did so. She pulled it around to the back of neck, roughing up my collar is she did so.

 

Then came contact, her behind calmly and easily came to rest on my back. At first this didn't seem so bad. But she was still holding back her weight in a squat, I was soon to learn that there was more weight to come. As she gradually relaxed her squat putting the onus on me to hold the force, I could feel my spine trying ti withstand the power being placed on the back of it. She had placed herself down centrally on my lower back, and It felt like my spine was going to give in.

 

Was this the end for me, would I become a paraplegic crushed under this enormous woman? The pressure get building and building, I was holding double my body weight on my back if not more. My arms and legs started to shake under me, doing their best to hold up this weight despite their limited strength. Despite the incredible pain, I was holding her upright on my back.

 

“Forward!” she demanded, tugging on my tie, causing me to gasp for air. I attempted to do her bidding but my body was stuck in place. I couldn't move with all that weight on top of me, if I moved an arm or a leg that would place more force on my other limbs and shift my balance. I would surely go over. But even if I wanted too I couldn't, I was literally weighed down held in place by her mass alone. Her other hand came down with a swift punch to the side of my ribs, remarkably I still stood despite the contact winding me. She seemed able to figure out that I wasn't capable of moving for herself.

 

“Stuck?” she questioned, I couldn't speak so I instead tried to nod against the strong resistance of my tie holding me back. “Perhaps it's my positioning” she pondered to herself.

 

My view was about to change. Her legs which she had kept far apart and wide suddenly moved inwards, until I was met with thigh either side of my head. All I could do was look forward as her legs stretched on before me. Her feet came to rest on the floor, but where yet still so far away from my weak a wary hands. The load on my back had become thinner and less balanced, placing the weight down on me even more harder and central than before. I was stuck in the same way before, unable to move as this was even heavier than before. My ears grew hot from the nearby skin and fabric, I looked down on the floor screwing up my face in clear pain. She couldn't see it, but quickly tugged my head back upwards.

 

“For fucks sake, Go!” she yelled clearly getting frustrated by my lack of progress.

 

She released her grip on my tie. I watched as it fell back below me, painfully reminding me of gravity. I didn't even wonder why she might have let it go. Truth was to have both her hands free. She lifted up both her feet finally releasing her full weight onto my back. My body was doing it's best to hold up to pressure, but it was going to crack. I could feel all the weight moving and shifting on my back, I ten realised her legs where sliding in towards me. Wondering how this was possible I soon realised she was using her hands to pull her large powerful legs under me. For her it seemed like hard work just to scrape them under me with the limited room between me and the floor. But for me I t was pure agony as she fidgeted around on my back, throwing her weight around and completely leaning from one side to the other as she moved her legs and arms. This completely threw my balance off, and coupled with the weight and power placed on my weak body, my body gave in and I feel to the floor.

 

I full on expected to hit the floor hard, and I did, but not as hard as I suspected. My head made contact with the floor but bounced back up giving me some whiplash. While I was trying to figure it out the pain from my head subsided and revealed new pain in both my lower back and my arms.my arms had been caught on her lower legs, but her thighs landed on top of it. Now both my arms where caught in the clamps of her legs, and my lower body was still weighed down by her bottom. Although the weight had subsided on my back, I found the vice like grip of her legs to be quite painful. Being crushed between flesh, muscle and bone either side of my arms also came with it's own weight, it didn't take long to find the blood flow in my arms began to feel constricted. I also forgot to mention the whole time she had laughed at my failure.

 

“Pathetic” she piped up.

 

I was so busy dealing with the pain of impact plus the current pain I hadn't realised she had inadvertently completely immobilised me. By back was held in place, and my arms felt like I was tied up In some medieval torture device. All I could do was move my hands, head and legs. But none of that would be able to help me to get up. I kicked frustratingly and wildly only banging my legs into the floor repeatedly. I tried to fight and pull my arms free but the grip was to strong, I could not pull them loose

 

“Weak and underneath me. Seems right doesn't it?” She taunted again, all I could offer in response was a groan, as my arms began to feel the crushing pain of their constraints. I could already feel my hands on the other side of her legs grow cold from the sudden lack of blood flow to them. I tried to fight free again, but it was apparent was growing weaker the longer I spent trapped like this.

 

“Wow, you truly are powerless against me, and I've done nothing but sit here. I wonder how much further I can lower that fragile pride of yours?” I was struggling enough as it was, but the words where still cutting through. Unfortunately she seemed determined to answer her own question. I heard her gurgling above me, before I then felt a drip of liquid in my hair. I didn't need much imagination to figure out what it was, and her hands where quick to rub the saliva she had dropped on me into my scalp. Her fingers really made sure to dig into my head, it was almost concerning how much of my head she could grasp in her hands. I didn't protest however I just sat there and let her do it, just wanting it to be over with. My body was growing very sore from being in this position.

 

“This is boring” she stated “has all that fight you've shown left you already”

 

After what seemed like an eternity she finally made a move. Suddenly  her bottom lifted up of my back and she went forward, my arms where finally free as was the weight on my back. I didn't move though, almost completely exhausted as the blood rushed back into my hands. Not waiting around she just moved her lower legs out from under me and then got up off her knees and back up to standing. I just lay on the floor, I wanted to get up but the pins and needles in my arms needed to withdraw first before I could even push myself up.

 

 

 She meanwhile walked off not even checking how i was, rumbling through my kitchen as i lay on the floor in a daze

End Notes:

Edits where made to this chapter

Chapter 15: Bed Time by the_potato
Author's Notes:

I'm Back! Believe it or not i've been tossing up what direction to take this chapter for over a year now.

Chapter 15: Bed Time


What seemed to be the longest night of my life just seemed to keep going and going, we had passed into 1:00am in the morning and my chances of getting to work tomorrow weren't looking great. After she had finished going through my kitchen she returned and started watching TV again, on the bright side she was starting to sober up a fair bit, Not that she wasn't still a threat, it just meant she might now be a little more careful with me.


It was late though and I was tired, I wanted to change out of my clothes, shower and then head to bed. But the routine thought of showering terrified me with her around, I felt compromised knowing if she so demanded it she could just walk into my bathroom at any point. Maybe I was paranoid, maybe I was to self concious, but what I did know is that she was unpredictable, and even if there wasn't much sense in doing it she was always more than capable of doing it. The thought of heading to bed was also in itself a terrifying prospect, Something about leaving her unchecked and free to roam around was just scary to me. Not that I would be able to sleep with her presence anyway.


I sat quietly behind her as she sat on my couch, I had dragged a chair from the kitchen into the room as I needed to see what she was doing but I didn't want to sit next to her bulking form on the couch. Although anxious, any distance between me and her was a good thing. If she was at all interested on what was on the TV she didn't show it, she seemed more amused scrolling through her phone and texting. To be fair staring into the back of her head I could barely tell if she was awake, but I didn't dare move


Eventually she finally stood up.


“I'm going to bed” she announced. My first thoughts where that of relief and disappointment. Relief in that she seemed done for the night, but disappointed she wouldn't be heading home. Not that I expected her to drive in her condition, I was just hoping for some sort of miracle that she'd call a cab and head off.


“Well?” She questioned, seeing I was lost in my train of thought


“Well what?” I replied


“Show me to the bedroom”


My heart jumped out of it's chest, she'd been around the house already. It was small and surely she had already found where it was. Maybe it was the phrasing that instilled fear in me, i'd heard her threaten to 'have her way with me' earlier in the night and on the train. Was it a simple request or was there more. The colour must have drained from my face, because she could tell exactly what I was thinking.


“No” She simply said as if answering the question that I had never spoken out loud “If I wanted to fuck you, I would have done it by now”


While Brash, the comment had a threatening aura around it, it showed that she probably could have taken me if she wanted too. But seemed more interested in tormenting me for the night, it does scare me that at any point she might turn on me. However for now, the comment came with a reassurance, she generally didn't seem interested at all and she had quashed that fear for tonight at least. I don't know why I try to decipher ever word she says but I could tell once again I was lingering. I took a breath and relaxed, it appeared she wasn't going to 'have her way' tonight.


With a little bit of confidence now in me, I motioned with my hands for her to follow me down the hallway. It was a short hallway, all it had was a bathroom on the left, a cupboard on the right and the bedroom at the end of it. But even in the short hallways it was still a long walk with her looming over me as I led her to the bedroom, even in the dark every step I took seemed to be in her shadow.


I turned the handle and stepped inside. Of course she had to bend under the doorway like in more other rooms of the house to get in, but once inside her presence once again filled the room


“This it huh? Well I can tell i'm the first woman you've had back here” That comment stung. While it was true it really tore at my confidence, because the truth can hurt. Most people seemed uninterested romantically when it comes to me, i've had more than my fair share of rejections and a lot of them purely coming off my height. I can tell she was attempting to eat away at my confidence by pointing out my lack of success.


“i'll be back” she said all of a sudden, before I could even realise she was leaving I turned to see the door slamming shut behind me with a click. Instinctively I turned to door an tried to turn the knob, it wouldn't budge. The Key! She had locked me in my room. I never locked this door in the whole time i've lived here, I had forgotten that it even could be locked by the same key.


I put my ear to the door and listened for her, from what I could tell she had been outside and then came back in and gone to the bathroom. For the briefest moment while she was away I looked at my window and contemplated actually jumping out and running out into the night, I quickly dismissed the idea of course, I was ludicrous. It was just one of those random anxiety driven thoughts.


True to her word, she wasn't long at all. The door un-clicked and in she walked in a new form. She had ditched the clothes she had worn for the night for a long night shirt that where matched with some loose baggy shorts. I was somewhat entranced. I did not like this woman one but, but she seemed someone elegant in these night clothes. She definitely had a way of capturing your attention even if it was the last thing you wanted to give her. I had to snap out of it


“okay... Well goodnight” I said trying to slink off, of course once I reached the door I was once again presented with the same problem I had before she left, I knob simply wouldn't turn. My heart once again ripped through my chest, she had deliberately locked the door behind her coming back into the room, leaving me and her locked in the room together with the key out only in her possession. I was confused, I expected to leave and just let her have the bed while I slept on the couch, after all one was better suited for her bigger body, but it seemed that was not her intention.


“Going somewhere?” she asked


“I don't understand” I simply blurted “Where am I supposed to sleep?”


“In your bed?” she said confused as if not understanding my own confusion.


“Then where are...” I couldn't even finish the sentence.


“I figured we'd share, it is your bed after all” This was such a weird way of putting it, it was like she was trying to give me some control back, even though this is the last thing I wanted. It almost felt that way before I remembered that the door was locked behind me. What was meant to feel like my choice, and my bed was ultimately her choice and desire to torment me further. Maybe I could still work my way out of this.


“It's rather small, i'm more than happy to sleep on the couch”


“It's fine” She said dismissing me entirely “i don't bite... or at least not tonight” she said rather playfully. I still felt she had no desire to do anything to me tonight, but damn was the threat of it happening at some point ever looming. I needed to get away from this woman, however that would have to wait for another time, I was unfortunately trapped in the room with her with no way out until the morning.


Once again, I’d be forced to play along with her. As much as I didn't like being in the same room with her let alone sharing the bed with her, I’d have to have to suck it up just to get through the night. I had however, quickly formulated a plan to get me through and it was pretty simple. Once she was out I’d sneak out of bed and sleep on the floor, Yes I’d much rather sleep on the floor than in my own bed if it's occupied by her, Of course if she sets the key down I might even be able to make it to the couch and crash there, a room away from her.


“Well” she said again sick of waiting, it seemed she wanted me to get in first. With slight hesitation I obliged and got in under the covers. I scooted myself as much as I could towards the edge of the bed so that I could be as far away as I could.


I was still adjusting myself when I heard the light switch go off, followed by the blackness of the dark. I'd lost track of her in the room but I could hear her bare feet treading towards the bed. Then Clunk, the sound of the spring lowering on the opposite side. She fidgeted around for a bit feeling out the bed before the properly slide under the covers and started to make herself comfortable.

End Notes:

As i said it's been over a year, i've really been thinking hard on where to take this. it's not that i didn't have ideas or motivation. It was just a real struggle to format it into words and story. This chapter i rewrote about three times over the course of the last year, each time i read it back i was unsatified with how turned out. I spent many a nights trying to think of what to write next and how to write, trying to put myself in the fantasy and seeing how it would play out, what moves would the charcters make and so on.


Thank you for you patience over the last year, The next chapter will be right behind this one. I'd hit good form on writing again and wanted to capatlise, although i'm now tired. You've all been patient, so i don't want to hold out on the next chapter. Please Enjoy and if nessersay send me a review!

Chapter 16: Crushed by the_potato

Chapter 16: Crushed


It was at this point that I realised I had made an error in judgement. I had take the edge, but she had decided to use more of the centre. As she finally came to rest on her side I realised I had slipped back as everything was trending towards the centre of the bed. Before I had fully realised what was happening as I had been hampered by lack of vision in the dark, I was more in the centre of the bed than I realised. My back was pressed right against her firm back.


Gravity wasn't helping my case either, even though she was on her side, her back was somewhat over me pinning me slightly, some of her weight was shifting down onto me. In my initial panic to get back towards the edge I had unwittingly positioned myself lower down the bed compared to her. My head was more so below her shoulders than where it should be, instead of my head resting on the pillow adjacent to hers. I was uncomfortably having my head fall onto the bed with no support. I tried to reach up and bring it back, but with one pinned to the side of the bed and the other unable to reach up far enough i'd be forced for now to sleep without the pillow.


This had been a big mistake on my part. Now I was mostly pinned to her back, I could maybe try to get out later but for now it seemed like I was stuck here. Because in desperation I had asked her to move and she had pretty much instructed back not to as she was comfortable.


It felt like I was on the train all over again, when she had forced me to be a pillow for her against the wall. While this wasn't as strong and direct to keep me in place, she still had me pretty firmly in place with her. I couldn't help but be somewhat amazed by her back, this woman had a lot of strength in a lot of places, but this was the second occasion I was left struggling with her back. She had strong legs, she had strong arms. But now on two occasions her firm strong back had my measure


My humiliation was only becoming more and more apparent as time pressed on. I grew more uncomfortable throughout the night, she hadn't moved from her position in over an hour. I was fairly certain that she had fallen asleep. She was a snorer, although it was not loud and egregious. In fact it was rather small and quiet which isn't what I expected it to be. If it wasn't her snore, I would have thought it was quite a cute and innocent little snore she had.


It wasn't time to be focusing on that though, I had to think of a way to get out of here. Her back was simply killing me holding me where it was and I didn't want to be here any longer. With my free hand I quietly stretched forward grabbing a hold of the mattress cover. I gave it a tug to see how far tucked in it was, I was hoping i'd made my bed rather well and it would be tucked in firmly giving me something to perhaps pull myself away with. Giving it a light pull I did notice that it was quite resistant.


Slowly and carefully I pulled myself out a little, after a while I noticed that while delicate I was making progress. I had to be patient though, I wasn't sure if she was a light or a heavy sleeper, I hoped heavy but without knowing it wasn't worth the risk of waking her up and perhaps making her furious. I was making progress though, it was a delicate operation and I could feel myself slowly getting away from the pressure of her back.


I was nearing the home stretch now, I had completely lost track of time. I'd removed a lot of my torso quietly from underneath her as she remained on her side. All now I had to do was very quietly shift my lower body out without much noise and then somehow quietly exit the bed without disturbing the hard tucked sheets to much. Perhaps I could head downwards a bit as the sheets had been completely loosened at the foot of the bed so her legs could sprawl out.


That was my updated plan, the side was to risky. I think I moved about an inch or two down from where I previous was when it all went pair shaped.


I heard the bending of the bed springs, it wasn't a violent movement but for the first time in a while she was moving. I didn't have much time to look, but what I saw was the wall I had attempted to escape coming towards me.


Her back was moving towards me, and it was rolling me over with it. It seemed to be happening in slow motion but the arm that I once had pinned became trapped under her, then the weight came down on my left side. Then with the clanking of those bed springs came the full weight.


She had rolled over in her sleep flat on her back, and I had been caught under it like something in the path of a steam roller


I found being back to back with her sideways was a far more tolerable hell than what I was experiencing now. I was pressed faced down into the bed, with her weight now on top of me crushing me I could feel those bed springs really driving into me. I was as flat as a pancake. The weight was excruciating, as I had said, her back was quite firm. Now all of that power and muscle was baring down on me completely


I moaned in pain “get off me you stupid bitch”


There was no response, she was still as anything. The only movement I could feel from her was breathing, which was a very minor thing to pick up on but I was so glued to her back that it was noticeable from down here.


I also found that it was getting unbearably hot, not only did I have this gigantic woman on top of me, but she was under the sheets. Fresh oxygen was becoming non existent. My head was caught directly between her shoulder blades, it gave me a small turning space either side. Although turning my head required a great deal of effort and strain. At this point I had long since given up on being discreet, I was desperate for air. I found my head turned to my side trying to gasp in as much air as I could from the small pockets I had under her. Of course this air wasn't fresh, it smelt of her soap and perfume but I really had no other options.


I had tried to push her off believe me, but my arms where crushed flat like the rest of me. I couldn't get enough power to even get my arms up enough to push up. Even if I could use my arms I don't think I could push up against all this downwards force on my back.


Oxygen was becoming limited, my eyes where struggling to stay open. I was feeling very faint under the pressure and humidity. I closed my eyes, my drifting final thoughts, thinking this was going to be my end, crushed under this woman unwittingly as she slept

End Notes:

As i said it's been a year getting these last two chapters out


If you're still interested or new to the story, i'd love to here from you all again

Chapter 17: The Unexpected by the_potato
Author's Notes:

A bit of a quieter chapter but still plenty going on

Chapter 17: The Unexpected


My night was a jumbled mess of sleep and pain. I say sleep but I more so was forced in and out of consciousness. The pain though, that was still exactly as described. There was multiple times that I awoke only to stair at her back, sweat formed on me due to being both under her and under the covers as well. I should have protested the sleeping arrangements harder. As much as I hated her I’d rather fork out money to send her to a hotel then allow her to treat me as a mattress. Not that she was fully aware of what she was doing, she was out cold.


The little passages of being awake came and went, I’d jolt up but quickly was reminded I was forced down under the pressure of her. My mind would struggle and panic for a little bit and then I would end up passing out once again. I was starved of fresh air, but not to the point of complete smothering. Not that my mind told me that, whenever I was conciousness my brain was telling me she was going to kill me if I couldn't get her off of me.


At one point I did wake up and realised things had changed. My perception wasn't great as I was coming too but once I was more aware I realised that I had been flipped on my side. Regaining some strength I tried to silently move forward when it suddenly became apparent I couldn't. Confused as I hadn't completely taken it all in under the darkness of the covers I understood that I couldn't move because her forearm had become a barrier at my neck. Disturbingly she had moved me while I was out of it, she must have woken up at some point. However she pulled me into herself like a stuffed toy, her arm wrapped around me and then tucked under herself as she almost chokingly kept me restrained by the neck.


Instinctively I tried to push back against her, although quietly as to not awaken her and call attention to myself. I couldn't really get further back as her entire form was just a solid wall behind my back. I through my head back gently in an effort to then perhaps sneak under the grip of her arm. I was not overly thrilled when I realised that I had willingly pushed the back of head into her bosom.


“Not good” I whispered under my breath.


Sure there was a wall of garment in the way but the last thing I wanted to do was put myself near any of her womanly parts. Not that I had put myself here of my own free will, but pushing back offered resistance I hadn't thought of. She of course was on her side, as where her breasts. When I had moved my head back I felt through the fabric of her nightwear my head submerge into the fatty skin on the other side. I was unsure of what my face looked like under the covers, but I’m sure I was one of disgust upon understanding the sensation. So much of her I had fought was solid wall, and this was too. But her breasts had a slight bit of leeway compared to her stronger, more muscled up parts of her body. It certainly wasn't like when I had encountered the raw strength in her legs that was for sure.


The night seemed to go on in this holding pattern, perhaps being smothered out had done me a service as now I was unable to sleep knowing I shared my bed with her. I lay awake as she held this position for a solid hour, before leaning forward on her side. This tucked me a bit more under the front of her body this time. As she continued to fully lean over into me, the problem I had faced with her solid back presented itself with her front side too. That was her body purely was capable of smothering me off to sleep again. Although this time I had the weight of her breasts with her upper body behind them pushing into the back of my head, forcing me face first into the mattress under duress. I obviously couldn't protest from this position asides from one free hand that was pointed the wrong way and unable to bend back at her or touch her. I once again felt myself going faint, breathing in the little air I could between me, her and the mattress cover I was lying face down in. I passed out yet again.




I woke up cold, my eyes flickered open with a rush. Light penetrated my room now, the sheets had been ripped off my bed which explained my chills as I was fully exposed to the cool morning air. I lay still though, my mind told me to pretend I was asleep and I quickly shut my eyes. Quietly I moved my arms and legs around and felt no resistance or mass anywhere. Feeling a little more confident I sat up in bed


She was nowhere to be seen. Her figure that dwarfed the room in the darkness had vanished in the morning light. In my hazy state I allowed myself to believe it all had been a bad dream and now I was truly waking up. But as regained my mind from the haze, everything had been to clear for it to have been a dream. My sore limbs from the previous nights endeavours hadn't rested enough either and their soreness was a reminder of things that had transpired


Now fully awake my mind reached a state of panic yet again. I had no idea where she was. Had she left? Was she still in my home? It was the same sense of anxious dread I felt as if I had lost a spider while trying to kill it, unaware and anxious it could be anywhere. The difference being though, I could kill a spider, she could inflict a lot of pain on me.


Carefully I got up, I felt like a prisoner in my own home. Not knowing what lurked around the corner and if it was even wise to move. I moved towards the side of the bed and placed my feet onto the floor. It was now I noticed that despite getting into bed mostly dressed, my clothes where missing. All except the pair of underwear.


At some point, I didn't know when she had stripped me. It was unsettling to know that while I had been out of it she had taken the majority of my clothes off. This quickly left me ashamed and embarrassed which I’m sure was her desired reaction for when I woke up. I felt dirty knowing that I had been touched while I was passed out, and she had seemingly done it with ease. Disgusted I was at least grateful she seemed to spare me being completely naked although in the back of my mind I had no idea how much she had seen of me while undressing me


Quietly as to not make to much noise on the floor I walked towards the door of my bedroom. I stuck my head out and peered down the small hallway. Nothing seemed to be out there but the morning light shining through. I glanced back at my alarm clock which had been unplugged, I had no idea what time it was. Carefully I moved out of the bedroom and down the hallway


The living room was vacant as well, but I could here some cluttering coming from the kitchen behind. Overruling sense with instinct I immediately turned for the front door. I tried to pull down on the handle but the door was double bolted shut, the handle would not budge. It all came rushing back to me, the memories of the previous night. How she had mockingly shoved my set of keys down into her bra and held them from me all night effectively trapping me in my own home with her. My mind wondered what she had done with my keys once she changed last night, I’m sure with the door still firmly locked she held them in her possession still this morning.


I let out a long sigh, I knew the beast was in the kitchen. Against the sensation of the pit forming in my stomach I knew I would have to deal with her. I turned towards the kitchen


She was sitting at my small dining table, just like we had both done the previous night. Dressed in jeans, and a shirt snuggled under a jumper I presumed. Her eyes already drawn to me I quickly remembered she had a lot more on than I did. My hands quickly reached down to cover up my underwear clad genitals.


“Nice of the host to join me” she remarked, with a quick glance at my crotch she continued “Don't worry I’ve already eaten”


She winked as me as she delivered the line, it wasn't playful just cold. There of course was no doubt what she meant with the wink. Surprisingly my mind defaulted as if the coast was clear and my hands relaxed as she turned her gaze back towards my eyes. My eyes where still darting across the room, it appeared she had been busy cooking there was eggshells left by the sink. As if reading my mind off where my eyes trailed she spoke again


“I made an Omelette. I had to use a lot of because of your tiny eggs” She didn't say it's what she expected, but she certainly implied it. I bought small because of my size. Interesting how she could take a small comment and still manage to hit my feelings. I wasn't even fully aware if she knew she had ever so slightly stung me


Regardless she still had a mess and by the looks of it had no intention of cleaning up to herself. I knew she had left it as a job for me to do later. I glanced over at the clock in my kitchen. 10:47am! For once she wasn't the focus as I suddenly remembered I had my own life to manage.


“Fuck! I'm late!” I blurted out completely forgetting she was in the room


“So?” She cut through the air, unable to contain my anger I turned back to her


“So? SO!? I need my job! I need to pay my bills! What world do you live in?”


I wasn't sure if she was surprised or shocked at my outburst. But she sat still in silence for a moment. She didn't respond in anger


“I could give you a job”


I was still irritated but calmed down, it seemed like she was making a genuine offer although I didn't dare consider it for a second. She was still this rough stranger that seemed to delight in my torment. Regaining control of my emotions I let out a long sigh. She didn't get it


“I'm sure you would be great to work with” I started lying through my teeth being as diplomatic as possible “But I want my job, the one I fought to get. That I’ve worked hard at and take great pride in. You may think what I do is a joke, you've made fun of it. But I’ve worked hard for it and it gives me something you might not understand. It's something I’ve earned and applied myself too after years of being told no or getting by on handouts and sympathy.”


Again there was silence. I hadn't meant to pour so much emotion into it, but I was so taken aback by her dismissive attitude. It was true though, sure I had to pose around and do photo's some might find weird. But it was something I did, and it was money I earned myself. I felt accomplished working, that despite so many people looking down on me I could contribute and pay my own way despite it all. She seemed to really ponder before standing up


“I get that”


I was a little lost, she always was this barrier both physically and verbally. I never expected her to stand up and agree with me. She always had an answer no matter what I said to her. So for her to acknowledge I had a fair point and she understood that, it left me taken aback. She could tell I was speechless at the moment.


“Well, are you going to get ready or not?”


I slowly nodded and quickly rushed off to get showered and find some fresh clothes. She had taken away last nights clothing but I still had some stuff in the cupboard. I had forgotten about it as my focus was 'where had this stranger gone in my house' and 'where was my original clothes'. As nice as she seemed to be today I made sure to lock the bathroom door as I prepared, although I would do that even if I had company over.


I made sure it was a speedy shower and dressing. I was late enough as it was. When I returned to my small living room she was already standing by the door, the bags she had brought with her gone besides the handbag draped over her shoulder, my house keys left dangling from her finger as her other hand rested on her hip.


It seemed, or so it appeared that she was going to leave without much of a fuss. I suppose maybe she'd had her fun and was ready to get back to her own world


“I believe these are yours?” She said handing me back the keys, her sly fingers placing them back in my awaiting hand. She then gestured for me to move through the door suggesting it was already unlocked. We both walked outside, she of course ducking under the frame on her way through. I waited until she was out and turned to lock the door. I patted my pockets marking sure I had grabbed my phone and wallet, they where there, sitting in their normal spots on the way out.


She turned towards her car which she had left in the driveway and I turned towards the gate when she called back out to me


“Where are you going?” She asked


“Uhh, to the train station?” I replied. It was a bit of a walk but nothing I wasn't used too, although way later than normal. I wasn't sure what trains would be running at this time


“I wouldn't bother, let me drive you” With this she pointed to the passenger side door “By the time you sort that shit out it'll be time to head home, I’ll get you to work”


She made an excellent point, however I would be a passenger in her car. If she changed direction I would then become a prisoner unable to stop her from driving where she chose. It was tempting though, she was right. I would make it to work faster than walking and then waiting for the right train. Again I wasn't sure when the next train to my destination was available, I was unfamiliar with the time table at this time. Still though I was unnerved with the prospect of spending a long trip alone in her car with her, so I politely declined.


“No thanks, I’ll take the train”


She frowned for a moment.


“Come on, let me drive you” She paused for a moment, aware of what I was thinking “I'll only go to your work and no funny business I promise”


“Really?” I said now a bit more tempted and relieved. She seemed genuine


“Ugh, just get in the car you have my word”


It was unlike me to take her at her word, I glanced back towards the gate and down the street. I knew that I would be extremely late walking and waiting on the trains. Giving her a wide berth I made my way around to the passenger side of the car. She clicked the button and unlocked the doors. I very hesitantly got in. Her car was nice, I didn't know my brands but I knew this was an expensive and fancy vehicle


Not long after I closed my door she got in the other side, she slung her handbag off and roughly into my lap


“Hold my shit” She commanded, quickly putting on her seat belt and starting up the engine. I let her handbag lay in my lap turning to do my seat belt as well awkwardly. As she put the car into reverse the doors could be heard locking as we pulled out onto the road. With that we accelerated away


Not much was said for the first part of our journey, she asked for an address to go to and then complied she understood where she was going. I never drove, I only saw the world to work by the train. Although a different route and I was seeing some things at different angles I could still identify some landmarks on our drive that indicated we where heading in the right direction.


Half way through the trip I tried to move her handbag off my lap and onto the floor. Taking one hand of the wheel she pushed it back up against my chest and held it to my lap


“I told you to hold it” She said coldly, displeased I had tried to push it away. “If you sit where I put my bag, then you hold it. My shit doesn't sit at your feet”


Again she seemed annoyed and made it clear she didn't want her belongings anywhere else. Upon feeling that I got the message she retracted her hand. I glanced over at the free back seats and then slightly shrugged my shoulders as to not call attention to myself, or hers away from the road.


So I sat there for the entire journey with her handbag on me, partially unzipped I could glance in at some of the mess of items strewn about freely inside. I mostly averted my gaze if I felt she was looking out the corner of her eye at me, which felt like most of the time. There really wasn't much to her handbag. Like any woman’s handbag it contained key items and feminine products all just shoved in freely together like nick nacks collected over time


Now a decent way into our trip she received a phone call


“Work” She let out a little sigh before turning back to me “This will be fun”


She gave me a wink and answered the call, allowing it to play out through the car's stereo system while she drove


“Hello”


“Hey” A male voice on the other side weakly answered


“What do you want?”


“Are you coming in today?”


She seemed to pause as if weighing up her options


“I might later”


“Okay... Did you fill out any of the forms over the weekend”


“Nope, I was busy this weekend” With one arm she reached over and patted me on the head.


“Oh” The voice came up disappointed but accepting as if this was the norm. “So are you going to do them later, they're due tonight”


“You do them!” She replied sharply


“But that's not my...” His voice trailed off. She smirked to herself knowing he had said to much


“Did you not hear me clearly? I said fucking do them! I want them on my desk ready to hand in by eight”


“That means I’ll have to stay back!” The other side whined


“Do that then. Or do I need to come down and personally supervise you?”


“No...” faintly the voice replied


“Good, then I expect my work to be done by eight” She said with clear instruction. I was both awestruck and terrified at the command she had over this individual. I didn't know what she did for a living, but it sounded like she didn't do much. She sounded like an old school bully demanding her homework be done before the due date. She was getting others to do her work for her.


“Yes” acknowledged the voice on the other end.


“Don't fuck it up, or you'll be working through next weekend”


“Yes”


All protest was gone, the other party simply understood and agreed. She hung up. Stopped at a light she turned to me and with delight all she said was


“That was work, they're scared of me down there”




After that there wasn't much else to our journey, just me sitting by with her handbag. She driving with the radio on, and the road itself


She had no trouble locating the building where I worked and did modelling. Awkwardly as she pulled up out front I extracted myself from under the handbag and proceeded to thank her ready to close the door


“So this is where you work?” She questioned before I could shut the door and be away from her, much like the man she had berated earlier all I offered was a simple response


“Yes”


“Interesting”


That was the last word she spoke to me, I hesitated a moment expecting more before realising I was free to go and closed the door. I watched for a moment as she drove off down the street before turning for work

End Notes:

Turned out longer than I expected for a building chapter. Also I'm aware it's been a long time between updates but was happy to get back into the flow of writing again. I'll never abandon this story for those who have faithfully kept up to date, however I do have plans to spin off from it or even rewrite the concept at a small size. Am pretty invested in the character or monster I've created. But anyways enough about that!

Good to get another chapter out, as always reviews, feedback and criticism are appreciated if you feel like leaving something. I always read them and am keen to hear everyone's thoughts if you'd like to share them

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8194