Tiny exchange program by Iron_Gauntlet
Summary:

Four tiny students are chosen to enter a program that involves them attending an all-girls school of normal sized students. The goal of this is to promote a new society where humans and tinies live together in harmony, instead of having completely separate lives.

The 4 lucky boys are very excited by the prospect of studying and living with giant hotties, but they probably won't be for long...

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Giantess, Body Exploration, Vore, Violent, Unaware, Slave, New World Order, Mouth Play, Insertion, Gentle, Crush, Footwear, Feet, Entrapment, Young Adult 20-29 Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 27 Completed: No Word count: 50864 Read: 201311 Published: February 28 2020 Updated: March 20 2022
Story Notes:

Yeah, I should probably finish my other stories. I know full well how unnerving it is to read a story that doesn't have an ending.
But i won't, because i'm a moron that does stuff on a whim. So, i apologise for being a moron.
End of transmission

----------------------------------

1. Chapter 1: Meet the crew by Iron_Gauntlet

2. Chapter 2: Meet Rachel by Iron_Gauntlet

3. Chapter 3: Meet Alexis and Laura by Iron_Gauntlet

4. Chapter 4: Meet Chloe by Iron_Gauntlet

5. Chapter 5: Grand Blue by Iron_Gauntlet

6. Chapter 6: Chill and Chips by Iron_Gauntlet

7. Chapter 7: Girly stuff by Iron_Gauntlet

8. Chapter 8: Broken wish by Iron_Gauntlet

9. Chapter 9: Bite the helping hand by Iron_Gauntlet

10. Chapter 10: Regret and Recall by Iron_Gauntlet

11. Chapter 11: Heartfelt reconciliation by Iron_Gauntlet

12. Chapter 12: Sweet bonding by Iron_Gauntlet

13. Chapter 13: Past Heritage (part 1) by Iron_Gauntlet

14. Chapter 14: Past Heritage (part 2) by Iron_Gauntlet

15. Chapter 15: Past Heritage (part 3) by Iron_Gauntlet

16. Chapter 16: Past Heritage (part 4) by Iron_Gauntlet

17. Chapter 17: Truth or dare by Iron_Gauntlet

18. Chapter 18: All in by Iron_Gauntlet

19. Chapter 19: Deal with the devil by Iron_Gauntlet

20. Chapter 20: Mario kart by Iron_Gauntlet

21. Chapter 21: meeting & morning by Iron_Gauntlet

22. Chapter 22: Meet Revy by Iron_Gauntlet

23. Chapter 23: Meet Emily by Iron_Gauntlet

24. Chapter 24: Building tension by Iron_Gauntlet

25. Chapter 25: Petite Kidnapper by Iron_Gauntlet

26. Chapter 26: A spark is born and another dies by Iron_Gauntlet

27. Chapter 27: Bottomless Malice (part 1) by Iron_Gauntlet

Chapter 1: Meet the crew by Iron_Gauntlet

I honestly have no idea why i was chosen for this program.

The others were in a class of their own, all of them with outstanding academic record and success in both sports and social events, but i was just... me. 

The most likely explanation is the fact that we four were a pretty close group of friends, but not many people knew i was part of the team, even less that we all knew each other since kindegarden.

Every time i was with them at school, it seemed like i disappeared, my existence forgotten by the swarms of jocks and bitches that would inevitably gather around "The Big Three", as everyone called them.

One would think that i developed feelings of envy or jealousy, but i never did.
I was just grateful to be their friend, and i knew that popularity would never sever the deep connection we had.

Besides, i came to like the peace and tranquillity that my unpopularity granted me.
The fact that no girl ever looked even remotely in my direction was pretty depressing, sure, but in time i learned to accept things as they were.

After all, who would ever date a loser like me?
I'm slim and short, even by Tiny standards. Combined with my dull face and personality, anyone would be disinterested pretty soon. At first i was confident in my green eyes, but eventually i came to understand that nobody actually cares about stuff like that, so i developed a habit to keep my brown hair long and messy enough to partially hide my eyes.

The rest of the crew, however was another story:

Mike was a tall, dirty blonde hunk of a guy that seemed to excel in literally anything he would do. Maths, track and field, literature, part time jobs, you name it, he always did his best and had astounding results. He was the most dependable one of us, but had a silly side that not many people knew of;

Rob was almost as tall as Mike but had at least 30 kilos (International Tiny measurement system) of muscle more than him. During his rugby matches he resembled a roaring armored ball of muscle and rage but in normal circustances he was simply a huge goofball whose jokes and occasional fuckups were famous all throughout the school;

Reed was... let's just say that he was known as "the Prince". His handsome features, pretty, long blonde hair that he kept in a ponytail and nearly perfect physique had made all the girls swoon since day one at school. Not many people know that he's a lowkey huge nerd and surprisingly has never had a girlfriend. Insecurity issues i suppose, he doesn't like to talk about it.

 

So this was the crew that was chosen to attend a normal sized college, in a normal sized town. Needless to say, i stood out like a sore thumb.

 

 

 

Finally, the day of departure was upon us. I reached the meetup place in front of the station, finding the other three already waiting for me.

"It's unusual for you guys to be this early" i commented, ignoring their smug faces. Ordinarily they were the ones to arrive late and i would complain every time, so this was supposed to be their comeback. 

"Hoooo? Maybe you should have woken up earlier!" Reed said, making a purposefully terrible impression of me.

"Yeah very funny asshole" i responded, kicking him on the ankle lightly, to which he snickered.

"I mean, from today on we'll be sorrounded by giant boobs so we couldn't sleep and that's why we came early! Right guys?" Exclaimed Rob, his eyes glimmering, but everyone stared at him with deadpan faces.

"No, that was just you. We came early because we're responsible folks" sighed Mike

"You're terrible" i added, starting to walk towards the entrance of the station, and the other two followed me.

"Come on guys, i know you want to feel the giant boobs as much as i do!" shouted the still excited Rob, making a squeezing motion with his fingers.

"Shut up you giant pervert" I said flatly.

"Oww" he moaned, gloomy, making everyone laugh out loud.

Yep, we were a pretty close bunch.

 

The train arrived in time, as written on the timetable that we were given. The instructions to reach the normal sized folk city were pretty clear so we had no problems switching up the trains and all.

The journey itself was pretty uneventful, and the time passed quickly, as it always did when i was with them.

 

 

When we got near the city, we entered inside a big city, still made of tiny buildings.

"I thought there weren't tiny cities near the normal sized one" commented Reed.

"It's the slums" answered Mike "It's officially considered part of the normal sized city, and it sorrounds it. Even if it covers a quarter of the total surface, it holds over 25 million people. The normal people number around 40 thousand"

Reed whistled, impressed, and looked out of the window. "Now that you mention it, the buildings sure are packed" he paused, before adding with a lower voice "and it looks like shit as well".

It was true. The buildings looked dirty, unstable and compressed one against the other. It wasn't a pretty view, and when the train reached the station of the slums where all the other passengers got down, we noticed that the people as well looked ragged and poor.

"How come they live so near to the city?" I asked, curious.

"Didn't you study in History class? Because they are dependant on the food scraps and wastes of the normal sized society." Answered Mike

-------

I guess i should clarify a little about our society.

In year 2020, a virus, named Thaumiel, appeared on Earth and despite the countermeasures, eventually it affected every human on the planet.

Its effect was simple: it caused the victim to shrink duringe the timespan of one to two years to one inch of height.

However, this ailment didn't affect everyone: somehow, a very small percentage of the women apparently resisted this effects and were able to retain their size.

Most of the goods (medicines, cars, telephones, homes) destined for people became unusable and the miniaturized versions were difficult to produce and expensive, and most of the workforce was simply unable to work normally.

This led to an economic crisis that led most of the tiny population to poverty, and the only people that were able to regain a decent lifestyle were the ones who had a normal sized relative, who could gain much more money than the tinies and just a fraction of their income was enough to sustain multiple tiny families. The town from where we came from is populated by the descendants of these wealthy tinies, so us too.

However as i said, most of the tinies didn't have so much luck, and was forced to survive living off the normal people's wastes and performing illegal activities. That's where the slums come from.

It was deemed necessary for security reasons to make a clear division between Tiny and NeoHuman (usually shortened to Human) societies, so the two populations basically never came in contact with one another.

However, in 2050, things were starting to change, and we were the proof of it. Maybe, in the future, thanks to our efforts, the two populations will live together in harmony once again.

-------
Back to the present.

We eventually reached the end of the slums, which was clearly outlined by a concrete wall at least 40 meters tall (Again, tiny measurements).

We passed through it in a tunnel (which promptly closed behind us) and we finally entered the Human territories.

At this point we were basically all pressing our faces on the windows of the train, shouting "WOOOOOOH" and "WAAAAAAH" as we watched the view unfold before our eyes.

At first, immediately after the wall there was a wide area without buildings, covered by concrete tiles. Soon the landscape changed as we reached the outkirts of the human city, and we finally began to see actual houses and human architecture. 

I noticed that for the whole time since the tunnel in the wall the rails and the train had been surrounded by a thick glass cover, surely to ensure protection from careless Humans. In fact, we were still on ground level, traveling along an extremely large sidewalk, very near the wall.

Up until then, we hadn't seen any of the inhabitants of this new city, but the size alone of the buildings was enough to rob us of our breath. However, the next thing that came into view left us completely dumbfounded.

As the train was zipping on the rails, it caught up with a walking human woman. It was the first time any of us had seen someone of that size. 

She was utterly gargantuan. She seemed to be in her mid twenties, had long black hair, and wore low black converse chucks, tight jeans and a short leather jacket on a white shirt. The view was utterly gorgeous, both for her size and because of how pretty she was.

When she noticed the train as it surpassed her, she saw our flabbergasted faces pressed on the glass, so she smiled and waved hello. We were too slow on the uptake to return the gesture before she got out of sight behind the train.

After that, we slowly sat down on our seats, completely silent and looking down, shocked. After a few seconds, we looked at each other, and started to literally scream:

"WOOOOOOOOOOH DID YOU FUCKING SEE THAT??? DID YOU??"

"SHE WAS HYYUUUUUUUUGE!"

"AND A BEAUTY TOO!"

"ARE ALL OF THEM SO BIG?"

"DO ALL OF THEM HAVE BIG BOOBS?"

"FUCK OFF YOU BOOBMAN PLEB, THE ASS IS THE IMPORTANT PART"

"THA FUCK DID YA SAY YA DIPSHIT?"

"WANNA FOIGHT HUH?"

And so on. Our excitement was skyrocketing, and we didn't even arrive to our destination.

Eventually, the train entered inside a tunnel and began to ascend and slow down. It appeared we had reached the terminal.

When the train finally stopped, a man entered our wagon and lazily informed us that our escort was aleady waiting for us outside the station. As soon as he was done, he rudely ushered us out of the train, with our luggages, and closed the door. Then the train departed immediately in the opposite direction.

 

Excited, we looked at each other, and started to walk towards the light coming from the entrance of the deserted station, to meet this new, giant world.

Chapter 2: Meet Rachel by Iron_Gauntlet

As we neared the entrance of the station, i noticed that there was nobody around. Literally nobody, inside the building at least. Well, that wasn't surprising since contact between the two "races" was kept to a minimum.

As we finally crossed the entrance, we noticed we were on a platform, like a terrace, that was facing the giant sidewalk which had openings in it at regular intervals where ornamental trees were planted. 

We were pretty high up for our standards, so the view was pretty vast. But the thing that captivated the most our attention was a figure sitting on a bench that was on the sidewalk, in the shade between the trees.

She was a young woman of exceptional beauty. Her face was partially hidden by a white large-brimmed hat, but her silky two long golden brown braids were clearly visible, swaying in the gentle wind.  She had a white dress that left her arms and shoulders bare, with simple frillies on the edge of the skirt which went slightly below the knees; her long shapely legs were bare as well and ended with simple but stylish white leather sandals.

After a few seconds of stupified silence i regained my composure, and muttered, unsure "W-well, that guy said that our escort would be waiting for us..." 

Rob continued "... there is no way right? I mean ... " 

Everyone was thinking so hard about the same thing that if there was someone else standing there with them, he would probably hear a feeble cry that said "PLEASE TELL ME SHE'S OUR ESCORT"

After a few seconds of waiting, the girl finally looked in our direction, smiled, and slowly stood up and started approaching. We shouted in our minds in unison "YEEAASSS" as we admired the walking young beauty. She had gentle features, big brown/yellowish eyes, and eyebrows slihtly on the thicker side, the type of face that wouldn't be out of place in a fashion magazine. She gave off a mature and calming vibe.

I glanced at the others. Bob on the right was drooling slightly. Ew. 
Reed on my left was literally crying, murmuring "An Onee-san chara...". What a fucking weeb.

I elbowed in the ribs both of them to calm them down, as i definitely wanted to avoid giving a bad first-impression.

As she approached, her size became more and more apparent, and we quickly realized how gigantic she was compared to us. It was actually slightly unsettling to see such a large being move that fast in our direction, even if she was just calmly strolling.

When she finally reached us, all of us unconsciously took a step back. It was the first time we saw a human this up close, and the experience was overwhelming for us.

Her humongous breasts (which were of considerable size even by human standards) were slightly higher than the platform we were standing on, so we actually had to look up to face her, even if we were standing pretty high up ourselves from the ground.

We realized we were unable to utter a single word to the enormous angelic face looming above.

The beautiful young woman looked at us with a warm smile, and finally spoke: "I suppose you are the new roommates i was waiting for, right?"

Her sweet voice appeared to shake Mike from his paralysis, who cleared his throat and answered "Yes, we are! It's a pleasure to meet you, miss...? "

She chuckled cutely "You can drop the miss dear, i'm only two years older than you! Besides, we are going to spend a lot of time together so there is no need to be formal" she smiled "The name is Rachel, by the way, and the pleasure is all mine!".

Her demeanor and tone of voice were so soothing and calm that the intimidation we felt earlier seemed to disappear.

"Now i'd love to get to know all of you better but i think it would be wiser to move to a more comfortable place right away. I'm sure you're tired from the trip, and you'll also need to drop you luggage" Rachel suggested, and we all nodded.
"By the way, your other new roommates are eager to meet you as well, we wouldn't want to keep them waiting, would we?" She asked with a wink.

"Surely not!" Mike agreed, then he stopped for a second, thinking "... how are we going to go to the apartment? Even if we ran, we probably would be very slow compared to you..."

Rachel laughed (it was an adorable laugh if you're asking for my opinion) "Oh no silly, i can't have you guys walk on the ground, it's dangerous! I'll just carry you! I may look frail but i'm pretty confident in my strength!" she exclaimed, raising her right arm and flexing her bicep to show what she was talking about. 

The bulge from the muscles tensing wasn't impressive at all, quite girly actually, but the sheer size of the appendice made it obvious that she would be able to carry even a hundred of us with no effort at all.

"A-Alright then, we're, ehm, quite literally, in your hands!" stuttered Mike, after a few seconds of visible confusion. It was happening a bit too fast for him, he just met his first human up close and now she was already going to carry him aroud.

Rachel smiled "Good. Be careful now..." she said as she slowly reached in with her fingers to pluck our luggage and carefully dropped it in her purse, then asked smiling "Who wants to go first?" 

"ME! CHOOSE ME!!" Screamed Rob, jumping up and down like a 5-year-old. This guy never grows up, i swear.

"My, aren't we eager! Hold still now..." she giggled, slowly reaching with her manicured fingertips. 

Even if she was clearly moving agonizingly slow from her point of view, Rob seemed to tense up slightly seeing the giant fingers approaching, but eventually relaxed when she lightly pinched him and very carefully brought him inside her purse as well.

It was actually impressive how carefully she was handling him, as if she was... used to it?

 

 

 

 

Eventually, we were all safely brought in a similar manner into an conveniently designed internal pocket of the purse.

Then, we heard her voice outside "I'm sorry to put you in there but please bear with it, i'm sure we'll find a better solution eventually! Now, enjoy the ride on Rachel Express!" then we felt the whole purse move and sway in a rithmic pattern, surely caused by her walking motion.

 

We spent a few seconds in amazed silence, marveling at the experience of being in a giant girl's purse.

Then, dead serious, Rob looked at us in the face, and uttered: "So, D or E?"

"D without doubt. Her flat stomach makes it stand out more but it's definitely D" Answered immediately Mike, most likely thinking about the same thing.

"Seriously?" I sighed.

We were literally riding a giant purse and the best topic these morons could come up with was her breast size. 

Well, i'd be lying if i didn't notice it, but i had a reputation of "not being a pervert horndog" to uphold.

 

 

We kept chatting together during the whole trip, unable to contain our excitement, and very eager to meet the other girls. 

I wondered if they were all stunning and pleasant as Rachel, but one way or another, i would find out very, very soon

 

Chapter 3: Meet Alexis and Laura by Iron_Gauntlet

After the short trip in our unusual means of transportation, we finally heard Rachel's sweet voice address us once again "Alright guys, we've arrived".

Not even a second later, her huge hand entered the purse and grabbed a key below us, and took it out. Then we heard a rustling sound, and something sliding which was probably the door opening, as well as Rachel happily announcing "We're hooome!".

After she entered, the young woman sat down on a bench and set down her purse, proceeding then to carefully fish us out and place us on the floor.

 

 

 

We were met with quite a grandious view: the apartment was of course gigantic for us, but had also a stylish feel to it, still mantaining comfort. A far cry from the cheap student apartments we were used to.

Next to us, Rachel bent down and began unlacing her sandals. I couldn't help but notice how close we were to her feet, and how huge they were. 
It would take me quite some time to get used to the scale of this new world. 

When she was done with it and barefoot, she placed her hand near us with the palm upwards for us to climb on, and said "Come on, let's go meet your new roomates!" she encouraged gently, and we hurriedly climbed onto it.

 

Rachel then walked to the attic and called "Alexis! Laura! We have arrived, come meet the new guys!"

In the next seconds of silence, us four, standing on the palm of a giant pretty college girl, were quite nervous, each of us for different reasons: Rob for example was having a hard time at looking ahead without turning to face the impressive cleavage behind him.

I heard that Reed was repeating at low voice "... Imuoto-chara, please give me an imuoto-chara please..." which made me chuckle at his idiocy, and i relaxed slightly, ready for what was coming.

 

I heard a door opening and closing in the corridor at the side of the attic, most likely where the rooms were located, and soon a tall figure strolled out of it, stretching her arms while yawning.

She had wavy, jet-black hair that went to the base of her slender neck. Her skin was fair, although not as pale as Rachel's, and boy she was showing a lot of it: she was wearing only black panties and a loose black crop top, the type that let most of the belly showing. 

Speaking of which, she had a slim waist, and amazing "ab lines". However, she didn't seem muscular at all, she probably just had such good genes that she looked amazing even without exercising. Most likely, most of the fat went to her breasts, barely contained by the top she was wearing. 
Her face, even without make-up on, was extremely attractive as well, with magnetic violet eyes.

If i had to describe her in two words, one would be "FUCKIN" and the other "HOT".

 

 

As she approached, still sleepy, Rachel sighed, putting her free hand on her hip and said "Come on Alexis, you know you shouldn't wake up this late, it will mess up your sleep cycle! And put something on, you're being rude to our new guests!"
Now that she was nearer i noticed she was slightly taller than Rachel. 

Alexis moaned and slurred, her eyes still half-open "Yeah yeah you're right, but i'm clothed like this most of the time so they might as well get used to it" 

She yawned again, covering her mouth with her hand, and crouched to get a better look at us. 

Her face was just on the limit of being uncomfortably close to us, her violet eyes so big that i was scared to get lost in them. 

After a few moments of this sudden staring contest that felt like ages, the corners of her mouth raised a bit in a playful grin.

She giggled "My, aren't you guys handsome! Nice to meet you!" 

"N-nice to meet you too" we muttered, embarrassed. It didn't happen very often to be complimented by such a bombshell, and on top of that she was way more than a hundred metres tall compared to us.

She stood up again, addressing excitedly Rachel "I hope you didn't take the wrong ones because i'm not handing over guys this cute!"

 

 

Before she could answer, we heard the sound of another door shutting in the corridor, and another girl stepped into view and stopped, leaning on the wall, looking in our direction with a neutral gaze.

She was shorter and petite compared to the other two, but not less attractive by any chance. Actually, i think i fell for her on the spot. 

Her hair was straight had the same shade as Rachel, and was cut at about shoulder length, and probably the most beautiful face i've ever seen. Her big green eyes captivated me instantly.

She was wearing comfortable home clothing, so a loose girly t-shirt and shorts that showed her shapely, thin legs and thighs but encased the most firm and round bubble butt i've ever seen. Even with that shirt it was clear that she wasn't as... gifted as the other two on the breast department, but the rest more than made up for it.

However, she was still keeping her distance and her expression wasn't warm as the other two girls, but not openly hostile either.

Since she was just there standing in silence, Rachel spoke up "Guys, she is my little sister Laura, she's your age and i'm sure you'll become great friends really soon!"

I waved at her, timidly, and she simply answered with a slight nod. Awkward.

We didn't notice that Rachel had slightly raised her hand almost to eye-level, so when she started whispering to us, we jolted at the sudden and near sound "Don't worry, she's just shy around strangers, that's all!"

Then she lowered her hand again, and said "Well, why don't we decide the rooms so we can drop your luggage?"

Mike asked "Wait, is there only three of you?"

"Don't worry, she's just a tad late, she'll arrive as well a bit later" Alexis explained "By the way, her name is Chloe and she's Laura's age as well"

 

 

Then we decided to randomly appoint what room we were going to, using a few toothpicks with colored tips.

Rob asked to the giant girls "Doesn't it bother you to share the room with us? I mean, we're guys so..."

They looked at him confused for a second, then started to laugh. Even Laura giggled at the absurdity of the question.

"Of course it's no problem, silly! I'm sure you're proper gentlemen, but even if you weren't, at your size you're completely harmless" Assured Rachel.

"In fact, you should be the ones that have to be weary of us! Because if we wanted to take advantage of you you would be completely helpless!" Alexis added mischievously, earning glares from both sisters.

The image of having a giant girl trying to have their way with us was terrifying to me, but Rob didn't seem to mind as he laughed with them.

 

Then, we drew our picks 

Rob was paired with Alexis, Mike with Rachel, Reed with Chloe so that left me with... Laura.

I was both extatic and terrified at the prospect of living with my newest crush, i mean, i've never had a girlfriend in my whole life, aren't we skipping a few steps?

After i grabbed my luggage that Rachel had placed on her hand, I waited for Laura to... collect me i guess? I still had to get used to this method of transport.

She walked up to us, and i began to feel the crushing pressure of her gaze. 
Before, Rachel and Alexis were purposely acting friendly and open, so the gap was even more apparent: her green eyes were cold and void of any hint of friendliness.

"H-Hello... I'm sorry to intrude, i hope we'll get along from now on..."

"Sure" she answered flatly, and reached in to grab me and my luggage.

 

As i watched nervously the approaching thin fingers, i instinctly shivered. I wonder why.

 

Chapter 4: Meet Chloe by Iron_Gauntlet

Setting aside the size, Laura's room wasn't particularly impressive, it was pretty much as i'd imagine a girl's room to be (not that i've ever been inside one of course).

Tidy and clean, with a wide bed on the side, a spacious desk, a nightstand next to the bed, and several bookshelves full of books. To my surprise, I noticed as well a big poster, which showed some people diving in full gear in crystal clear water, with a big caption in the corner which read "Grand Blue".

I knew the manga that was referencing, it was pretty good. I felt slightly better, knowing we had something in common that we might talk about in the future, especially since Laura looked kinda unapproachable up to then.

 

As we reached the nightstand, i noticed a small bed and other furniture of similar size. Something was hanging from the side: i squinted my eyes and noticed it was a rope ladder, clearly for my use.

Laura finally spoke up: "This is the place where you'll be sleeping, feel free to use everything you see around here"

Then she dropped me off on the nightstand, and set my luggage down, next to my new bed.

"U-uh, thank you very much" i managed to stutter, unconsciously bowing slightly, to which she answered with a barely perceptible nod.

 

As i began to set the stuff down, she grabbed from her desk the chair and placed it in front of the nightstand, but backwards, with the back facing me.

She sat down on it, her bare legs around the backrest and her arms resting upon it. When she got comfortable, she leaned forward, placing her chin on her arms, watching me with her green eyes. It was pretty intimitating.

I gulped, feeling her intense gaze on my back. Steeling myself, i gathered as much courage and i could and attempted to strike a conversation with small talk.

"So... did you put those ladders there?" 

She didn't answer right away, but then said "Yes, they instructed us to place them around the house"

"Thank you so much, you're very kind" I responded, trying my best to sound sincere. 

 

I knew full well she did it out of obligation, but in high school I learned that if you're talking with someone ill-disposed, flattery is usually the best way to go. Didn't work everytime tho.

Like this time for example: Laura didn't respond, just narrowing her eyes slightly. She was being genuinely hard to read, so i didn't know if she misunderstood for sarcasm or else, but i shut my trap either way.

 

After a few seconds of awkward silence, we heard Rachel's gentle voice calling us "Guys come here for a sec, we need to discuss some things together!"

In a minute we were all gathered up, sitting on the table in the living room, with the three young women sitting on the chairs in front of us.

 

Rachel smiled "Good, now we should think up about some precautions to take for your safety" 

We nodded.

She held up a finger, taking a more stern expression "First: Don't stay on the floor unless it's strictly necessary.
If possible, warn at least one of us so we can mind where we put our feet. Trust me, you don't want to end up underfoot.
If you're on the floor, try to stay as close as the walls as possible, so it's less likely to get stepped on".

We nodded again, terrified at the possibility of ending up beneath the enormous feet of one of those girls. 

"Second... that is all i think? Just be mindful of your sorroundings, don't do anything silly, and use your common sense" She added, smiling agin

Alexis intervened "Most importantly, make sure that at least one of us knows where you are at all times, and if you want to go somewhere, just ask us to carry you. We're happy to help you and we definitely don't mind, so don't worry about bothering us". 

She seemed serious about this, which was pretty comforting, but i didn't think it would be wise to pester Laura every time i had to go to the bathroom.

 

We tinies looked at each other, nodded, so Mike stood up and said "Thank you very much for your concern, we'll make sure to be safe at all times. I hope to get along from now on!"

 

 

Then we started to chat to get to know each other a bit more. It saddened me a bit to see Laura pull out a book and start to read, ignoring the conversation. This was going to be even more difficult than expected.

 

After about an hour of polite and relaxing conversation, we really started to feel like at home. The girls were welcoming, smart and kind, so time passed without us noticing.

Suddenly, we heard a sound of rustling keys at the entrance. Rachel exclaimed "This must be Chloe!", and stood up to welcome the newly arrived roommate.

Soon enough, the door opened, and a short girl timidly entered, muttering "Excuse me..."

 

She was about as tall as Laura, and wore a kind of punk-rocker attire: black chocker, a black tank top with the logo of a band probably nobody knew of, slightly ripped leggins, and black converses.

However her appearence and meek demeanor contrasted quite a bit with her clothing. She had a bob cut of short straight black hair, and an innocent face with no make up. Her skin was pale and was even thinner than Laura. 

I heard Rob sigh, defeated "Flat as a board..."

With that comment he earned an annoyed double slap on the neck from both Reed and Mike.

Besides that, she was really easy on the eyes. Sure, she paled in comparison with the others, but she was plenty cute herself.

 

After Chloe was greeted by the other three girls (i noticed Laura genuinely smile for the first time, a smile that made me feel my heart melt and burn through my innards), Rachel said "... And these are the other roommates!"

As Chloe approached the table, we aligned, and one by one, we introduced ourselves, raising one arm when it was our turn:
"I'm Mike!" "I'm Rob!" "I'm Reed!" "I'm Will!" (yeh, that's my name by the way)
Then we theatrically bowed in unison, shouting "Pleased to meet you!"

 

Yes, it was planned, we were bored on the train so we thought doing something like this would be funny albeit embarrassing, and we pulled it off nicely if i say so myself.

 

After a moment of dismay the four girls started giggling (even Laura), and Chloe blushed a bit, saying "N-nice to meet you as well..." while returning the bow.

Then she approached slowly to get a closer look: " Wow... it's the first time i see Tinies! They're so cute!" 

At this distance i noticed barely visible freckles on her face but besides that, her skin was flawless. 

As her blue eyes intently scanned us, Rob, encouraged by our previous display, decided it was time to act as an idiot even more.

He shrieked our of the blue in a feminine voice and covered himself with his hands as if he was a naked old lady in a shower.

 

Chloe snickered, but then caught on "Oh, sorry i was staring so much, i've just never seen someone like you, i was so excited that i didn't realize i was being rude, i'm sorry..." she said apologetically.

I raised an eyebrow, but didn't say anything. The other three weren't THAT surprised to meet us.

"No, no, don't worry about it, he was just being stupid again, don't mind him" Mike assured, not expecting her feeling this bad.

Chloe blushed, and then Rachel intervened again:

"Now, why don't we let Chloe settle in as well so that we can make ourselves comfortable?"

 

 

We guys decided to take a bath together while Chloe arranged her stuff in her room, so Rachel, Alexis and Laura were left alone in the living room.

"They're cute" Alexis commented, smiling.

"Yes indeed, and polite too" Added Rachel.

"...Say" Said Laura, in a serious tone "Are we actually going to do this? They're just a bother so why don't we just get rid of them?"

"Come on Laura, you know we can't, this is an important project for both our races, and it would be too suspicious for them to just disappear. Besides, they are good guys" Said Alexis

"Where did the last tiny you called a "good guy" end up?" She retorted.

Alexis looked at her with hurt eyes, unconsciously touching her flat stomach

"...I'm sorry, i didn't mean to" Apologized Laura, sorrowful.

"Yeah... don't worry about it" 

 

Rachel sighed a bit, then said "I understand your point Laura, and I know it sounds hypocrytical coming for me, but I feel like we shouldn't... dispose of them. Mainly because of the consequences we would face. You understand that tiny murder is not exactly legal right?"

"It didn't stop us from taking them from the slums though..." muttered Laura.

"You know as much as me that it's an entirely different matter. The slums are unchecked and brimming with criminality, so nobody even notices if some are missing. If these guys don't show up at the lectures anymore, the prime suspects are us." Rachel warned.

Then her voice softened up a bit "Who knows, maybe you'll even become friends..."

"That's never going to happen. You know how i feel about them" snapped Laura.

Silence fell on the table.

 

"I hope i'll be able to change, as well. I know we all have our issues about the tinies, but today it was hard for me to hold back ..." Rachel muttered, and gulped down the saliva that was building up in her mouth at the thought of the four tinies.

"What if they discover our... pastimes?" Asked Alexis.

"We should make sure they don't. They wouldn't understand" Said Rachel

 

Chapter 5: Grand Blue by Iron_Gauntlet

Meanwhile, we were obliviously chilling in the sink that Rachel had filled with warm water for us previously.

After a few minutes of idle chatting, Mike finally thought it was about time to have "the talk".

 

He looked straight at me, smirked and said "So Will, don't you have something to tell us?"

"I... don't know what you're talking about" I tried defending myself

"Come on Will, did you really think we wouldn't see your dreamy stare?" Chuckled Reed

"Shut up" I pouted, sinking until the lower half of my face was underwater, trying to hide my reddening cheeks.

"We are waiting..." Rob added smugly.

After a few seconds of staring contest between us, I finally gave in "All right, all right".

I sighed deeply, and confessed "I think i have a crush on Laura"

Surprisingly, they just nodded, satisfied. 

 

I expected them to make fun of me, but since the last time i liked a girl, many many years ago, ended up with her calling me a cockroach and telling me to go die and never talk to her again, they probably thought it was a sensitive topic for me.

They might have been morons, but they were good friends.

 

 

"So, what are you gonna do now?" Asked Mike.

I looked at him with a puzzled stare "Nothing, obviously?"

"I mean with her" Pressed Mike.

"I know what you meant" I answered.

"I ASK FOR PERMISSION TO INITIATE OPERATION: WILL X LAURA!" Shouted Reed, raising his arm

Before i could even respond Reed and Rob had already raised their right arms as well, shouting in unison "PERMISSION GRANTED!".

 

After a few moments i was forcibly brought at the center of a circle made up of those three morons.

"Look guys, i don't think i'll ever even have a chance..." I groaned, but i knew full well there was no stopping these idiots.

"NONSENSE, BESIDES YOU DON'T HAVE PERMISSION TO SPEAK SO SHUT UP"  Shouted Reed, who was clearly having fun with this roleplay.

"What we want you to do, Will, is to follow our instructions and report back, or we'll be forced to tell to aaaaall the girls every juicy detail of what happened last time we got you drunk" Mocked Rob

I looked at him with wide eyes "You wouldn't dare"

"Ohohoh, i wouldn't be so sure if i were you" he chuckled  "Besides, you just need to do what we say"

"... fine" i muttered while gritting my teeth.

 

"Good boy" Smiled Mike "Now, about the plan: first, observe her room. Everything. There MUST be something, anything, that should hint at some of her interests, or hobbies. When you find it, do a little research if you aren't familiar with it and try to use it as a topic" 

I immediately remembered the Grand Blue poster that i noticed earlier.

"Girls love to talk so make sure to listen to her and do your best to look interested. Actually, it's better if you pick a topic you actually care about, it's easier if you want to look genuine in your interest"

He paused "I think that's enough for now".

 

---

 

After the bath, it was dinner time. As Rachel prepared omelettes and salad for everyone, we were placed on the table.

Then Alexis started to lay the table, as Laura was explaining to Chloe where everything was placed in the kitchen.

"Sorry we're not much help, we feel bad at letting you do all the work" Said Mike when Alexis was near enough to hear us.

"Don't worry, don't worry" She hushed, smiling brightly "It's no problem at all!"

 

Us tinies had a little foldable desk we could use during the meals which had little drawers where we could store dishes and stuff, so the girls only needed to bring us the desks. It was very handy for both of us to be honest.

Since the table was round, we decided to place ourselves between the girls, so that each girl had his tiny roommate at his left.

That meant that i was sitting between Alexis, and Laura.

When the food was served, we all said in unison "Thanks for the food, Rachel", to which she smiled sweetly as always.

We started to dig in and chat, so we got to know a little better Chloe. She seemed to feel a little uncomfortable for being in the spotlight, but eventually she started to warm up to us, and behind the shyness we discovered a lovely personality.

During the conversation, I noticed that Rachel, who was sitting on the opposite side from me, was spacing out a bit, her gaze slightly lost. No, actually, it was directed on something on her left. After a few seconds, she blinked twice, and seemed to regain her senses.

I wonder what that was about.

 

I peeked slightly to my right. Laura was quietly chewing the salad.

The view was impressive, her mighty jaws making short work of the greens, until the mouthful was brought to the back of her throat and swallowed. I could see the faint outline of it on her thin throat. 

I wondered how much each mouthful weighed. More then me, for sure.

Then, she took her glass and washed down the remains of her meal with hundred of gallons of water.

I decided it was enough staring for the moment, so i returned my attention to my food, but i felt like i was being watched somehow.

I turned to the left and saw that Alexis was looking right at me, with a shit-eating grin that went from ear to ear. There was no way she didn't notice my admittedly long peek, and she looked like she had already drawn her conclusions.

 

As she saw me panicking for a second, she put her enormous index finger on her lips, and then winked at me.

I sighed, relieved, and mouthed a thank you.

She then went back to scarfing down her dinner, unable to stop grinning. Great, it wasn't even 24 hours and most of the people in the house already knew.

 

---

Then, after we helped to clean up, it was time to bed.

I said goodnight to everyone and prepared myself mentally to sleep in the same room with my crush. I wasn't sure my heart would hold.

Laura grabbed me and walked into her bedroom, setting me on her nightstand. Then she went to her bathroom to change up for the night. This might be a good opportunity to commence the operation.

"Alright, this is it" i whispered, preparing myself.

 

 

 

 

When she got out and strolled for the bed only wearing a comfy pajamas that left most of her legs and arms bare, i asked her timidly "Hey Laura, i couldn't help but notice the poster, have you read Grand Blue?"

She looked at me with a puzzled expression. Bingo, at least i got her attention. "Yes, why?" she asked, suspicious.

"Great, I read it too! At first i thought it was just a normal manga about diving, but it's so much more than that!"

Her face lit up suddenly "Right?"

Simply having that reaction made me want to stand up and dance.

"Yeah, i think it's one of the best comedies i've ever read! Everytime the protagonist gets wasted i laugh so much i can't breathe!" 

She laughed as well, and i fell in love all over again

"Yeah, you're right" She said.

"I'm so happy, i've almost never met someone i could talk about it!" I added, which was true, since the only one i talked about weeb shit with was Reed.

"Me too..."

 

I realized i was the one who talked most of the time, so i waited for her to continue the conversation.
Yes i know i didn't have the slightest idea how to talk with girls, you don't need to remind me.

After a few seconds of akward silence in which both of us expected the other to continue, i stuttered "W-well i guess i'll just go to the bathroom as well", and proceeded to walk to the stairs in order to get out of the embarrassing situation.

"Here" I heard behind me, i turned and saw her enormous hand with her palm facing upwards.

I looked at her, almost incredulous at this unexpected show of kindness, and saw her expressionless face again, her smile from before gone.

No, that's not entirely true. It appeared slightly more gentle than before.

"T-Thank you very much" i said, and climbed her soft fingers.

She never carried me like that, i noticed, up until then she had always pinched me between her fingers.

Maybe she was actually warming up to me? Yeah right keep dreaming

She set me in the bathroom and closed the door.

 

 

 

 

As i got out, walking in the space underneath the door (which was conveniently wide enough) i saw her lying on her bed, reading something.

I walked to the nightstand, and when i was almost arrived she noticed my tiny shape on the floor.

She set the book down, moved to the side of the bed letting her bare feet rest on the floor, and said "Hey"

I froze "..Yes?" i asked, looking at her. She had a very serious expression, so i started to fear i had done something wrong.

"I will ask you a question, and i want you to answer sincerely. Can you do that?" She said, her tone of voice sterner than before.

"I.. I'll do my best" I answered, a bit confused at the request.

Laura exhaled, then asked, looking at me intently "Are... Are you afraid of me?"

 

Spending most of my time alone made me develop a handy ability. Observing people interacting from a neutral point of view helped me to learn to read faces. The amount of information that is hidden behind your expression is amazing.

Now i was no master at it, and Laura was pretty good at hiding it, but i could clearly see the expectation she felt and the hope in her beautiful green eyes.

 

I exhaled softly, and said with firm voice "No, i'm not"

For a fraction of a second, i thought i saw a flash of relief in her eyes, but it was too fast to be sure. 

 

"Come closer" she instructed.

I obeyed, without saying anything. My heart was beating so fast i felt like my chest would burst open.

As i approached her, she slowly raised her enormous right foot. I stopped for a second, puzzled, and looked up at her.

"Walk under my foot" She said.

Alright i have no idea what is happening right now, i thought. But nevertheless, i obeyed again, although walking a bit slower than before.

 

As i got nearer, i marveled at the size of her feet. I was barely as tall as her big toe.

Speaking of toes, hers were slightly on the longer side, but were thin and elegant. When i got to it, i could see the bottom of her foot, from the ball to the heel, and the whole sole looked soft as hell.

God even her foot is beautiful, i thought, reaching the centre of her sole. At that point I couldn't see her face anymore

 

 

I was so mesmerized by the view that i was caught by surprise by her voice: "I'll ask again: Are you afraid of me?".

Only then i realized that with a single, simple movement, i would end up squished into a tiny red stain on her huge foot. I shivered at the thought.

But i answered nonetheless, sincerely "No, i'm not"

A few seconds of silence followed, then she asked "Why?"

I thought for a moment about it. True, it was scary, but not much more than being under a bridge. The bridge COULD fall and crush me to death, but i know it won't because it's solid and well built so i'm not that scared.

I answered "Because i trust you"

 

More silence.

Then the foot moved, but it didn't reveal her face because she had laid down on the bed, on her back.

I decided to push my luck with some humor "Did i pass the test?"

She didn't answer.

 

As i climbed the stairs, i heard her move and rustle on the bed, and when i arrived to the top, she was already under the sheets, facing the opposite way. 

I was a bit saddened by the silent treatment, but i murmured, more to myself than anything "Goodnight"

As if she had heard me, Laura whispered "Good night" as well.

 

Then i got into bed and wondered what the fuck had just happened to me

Chapter 6: Chill and Chips by Iron_Gauntlet
Author's Notes:

 

 

Laura's heart was in turmoil.

She was planning on asking me that question later on, but when i suddenly started to talk about her favourite manga she started to get a little interested in me.

So Laura wondered if this one, if this particular little one actually had the thing she had been looking so hard for, and not wanting to keep her hopes up for nothing, she decided to ask me right then.

And it was the first in a long time someone said that they weren't afraid of her.

It made her so happy that she started smiling uncontrollably, so much that she had to hide her face from me.

When the excitement started to fade though, she wondered if i actually told her the truth. Maybe i was just boasting, and was actually on the verge of fainting.

That had to be the case. There was just no way i wasn't afraid of her, maybe even i didn't know it yet, she thought.

It was just a matter of time for me to realize it.

Laura sighed. She simply wanted something genuine, but when fear is involved, there can be no sincere relationship, and Laura knew it full well. Everything would crumble and she would be left all alone, again.

She drifted off to sleep, as a single tear rolled off her cheek without making a sound.

 

 

 

In the meantime, the others were enjoying their newfound company.

Mike, being the level-headed gentleman he was, was enjoying a polite conversation with Rachel, and Reed was answering as best as he could the torrent of questions that the over-excited Chloe was asking him.

 

 

Instead, in Alexis' room, Rob was having a seriously hard time hiding his boner.

Alexis instead, was having a hard time not to tease him too much, and pretended not to notice.

After they were done with brushing their teeth and everything, they both admitted that they weren't feeling sleepy, so they decided to stay up for a bit, chatting on her bed.

 

She decided to have some fun: as he told her some experiences of various escapades with his friends, she would occasionally stretch, and while doing so, flash him some underboob under her top, or sit cross legged so that he had full view of her panties.

Everytime, he would make the funniest faces and his voice would suddenly rise to falsetto, which she thought was hilarious.

 

"Sounds like you always have a lot of fun with your friends" She commented at some point

"Yeah, they're the best" Rob said smiling, proud.

"Speaking of your friends, before i saw Will glance at Laura a bit too often, does she like her?" Alexis inquired.

"You're pretty sharp. Yep, he's gone and fallen head over heels over her already, that madman" the tiny said, grinning. Privacy was a word that didn't fit in his vocabulary.

"Hehe, i knew it. Laura is just too cute to pass up" She said, satisfied that her guess was on point.

Rob sighed, then said "I just hope he doesn't get hurt again"

"Hm? What do you mean?" Asked Alexis, worried.

"Last time he confessed to someone, it went pretty bad and he was depressed over it for a while. Well, i don't know if Will would be happy to know that i'm telling you this, but back at home he isn't exactly the most popular dude around"

"Really? I would have never guessed it. He isn't ugly at all and he's nice, sure he's a bit quiet and i can tell he has a hard time talking to us, but i think he's a good guy to have around, judging by the little i've seen"

"He was bullied for most of the time, actually" Rob blurted out.

"... Oh" Alexis uttered. Maybe Laura and I had more in common than she thought.

"I don't know how it started, but people started to pick on him because he spent so much time with us. It was terrible" Rob said, shuddering at the memory "No matter what we did, it just wouldn't stop. We were faced with a choice: leave him alone with no one else, or stay with him, every day with more bruises than the day before"

Alexis was looking down, feeling bad.

"But he never let us make that choice. No matter what happened, he would always stick with us. He was different from how he is today. He smiled a lot more, had no problem talking with strangers, and his eyes sparkled with vitality. It was awe-inspiring to see him so proud and happy despite the constant beating he got everyday" Rob continued.

"But that day... he just broke" He murmured, dejected, lowering his gaze to his hands.

"... What happened?" Asked Alexis with a feeble voice.

"I... don't want to talk about it. Maybe one day, if he finds the strength, he will tell you himself" Rob answered "After that, he took a long break from school. Months long. And when he returned, he wasn't the same Will we knew. Something in him was lost, and i don't think it will ever return. I just hope he'll find happiness one day, that guy deserves it the most"

He fell silent. After a few seconds, he heard the sound of water dripping onto a surface.

He looked up and saw Alexis with tears streaming down her face and falling on her thighs, weeping softly.

"I'm sorry, i didn't mean to make you remember such a painful memory... " she sobbed

"Oh no no, i'm the one who's sorry. I didn't want to make you cry for this" Rob exclaimed, jumping on his feet and running to her bare knee

"But i feel so bad" She said, weeping even more.

"There, there" shushed Rob, wondering why he was petting the knee of an older girl tall like a skyscraper to soothe her "I'm just happy you care so much even if you literally just met us".

He continued to stroke her knee until she eventually calmed down.

"He's not doing so bad right now, you know. He's a bit of a loner, but at least nobody bothers him anymore" Rob added, trying to cheer her up

Alexis nodded, sniffing.

"Let's just go to bed for today".

 

---------

 

During the night, i woke up to the sound of Laura moan and whine.

I got up to check and from my vantage point of the nightstand, i noticed she was still sleeping. She must be having a nightmare.

I felt bad, but it wasn't like i could do anything for her, so i just took the chance to go to the bathroom. 

When i got back, she had calmed down. I also noticed a faint light coming from the crevices of the window. It was probably dawn at that point.

I wasn't sleepy anymore, so i decided to go to the living room and look around.

After an hour, i was done exploring, i climbed the table and sat on the edge, chilling.

Eventually, the others started to wake up, The first ones were Mike and Rachel, who greeted me and started to whip up a quick breakfast for everyone.

The smell of toast woke up Chloe and Reed, and eventually Laura got out of her room too, a bit groggy.

The last ones to wake up were Alexis and Rob.

I didn't notice the black haired girl at first, until i was suddenly swept up from the table.

A moment later i was being pressed against an enormous sternum by two gigantic pale hands. It took me a while to understand this was probably supposed to be a hug.

She gently set me back to the table, and i looked at her confused "W.. What was that for?" 

"Fanservice for my little Willie" She said, and winked at me. I was even more confused now.

 

 

The rest of the day passed pretty quickly. The lectures would begin in a few days so we didn't have much to do.

We followed Alexis' advice and decided to stay at home and "get used to it", which meant to laze around all day long.

 

At first we decided go play with cards. Naturally, it meant that the girls had to hold them, and we just suggested the next moves.

Since Laura didn't seem to be in a better mood than the day before, i lied and said i didn't know how to play, to let her play by herself.

 

After we got bored of it, we decided to go to the sofa and watch TV.

Laura just left a bit later to read in her room, and Rachel decided to go buy groceries. Mike insisted to go with her and help, but she politely refused.

So, only us tinies, Alexis and Chloe remained on the sofa. 

Alexis was laying on her side, her head leaning on her hand, and Chloe was sitting cross-legged, while snacking on some chips. We were just between them.

 

 

At a certain point, Alexis changed channel, to watch a show that we guys weren't that interested in.

"Come on, change it back" Complained Rob. Chloe didn't mind since she actually liked it.

Alexis smirked viciously, and challenged "Well, make me do it! I'll give you an advantage by saying this: My weak point is my feet..." She giggled.

Rob turned towards us, his eyes fired up, and whispered "Come on guys, let's team up and bring her down!".

I half-heartedly joined the expedition, knowing that they would force me if i refused.

The plan was to pounce her feet and tickle her, so we sneaked around on the soft surface of the sofa, not knowing that Alexis was perfectly aware of our position.

 

 

We approached her gigantic feet, which looked surprisingly taken care of. She had black nail polish, and there was no trace of callouses or imperfections. The smell was there, but pleasant to be honest.

I positioned myself near her long toes. As Rob gave us the signal, we started to ferociously tickle the pink wall of her soft sole.

She glanced at us, smugly, and said "You know, i never said i was ticklish. I simply like foot massages. Since you're at it, why don't you get to work?"

She outplayed us like a chessmaster with a 5-year old.

We begrudgingly started to knead her soft flesh, and just a few second later Alexis changed back the channel "You earned it, but don't stop" She purred "It feels soo good..."

We didn't mind, it was actually kinda fun. Besides her reactions were very satisfying.

 

 

At that point, she noticed Chloe curiously looking at the scene. Alexis smiled and exclaimedd "I think Chloe wants her feet rubbed too guys!"

She jolted, blushing, and said "N-no no, i don't want to impose, i was just curious that's all..."

Embarrassed, he tried to change the subject, and grabbed the chips bag "Y-you know, these are reaaaally good, before i knew it i had already finished it!" 

Then she straightened it a bit, and poured the last crumbs in her mouth.
What she didn't know, was that Reed had sneakily fled the foot-rubbing task and planned to stuff his face with chips without anyone noticing, but unfortunately he didn't expect the whole bag to be raised and tilted.

He was too stupefied to do anything as he rolled down and landed on her soft tongue, and her jaws closed, leaving him in wet and warm darkness.

 

Chloe swished the mouthful around, then noticed something that felt and tasted nothing like chips.

Why is there a gummy bear in a bug of chips... she thought, and then noticed that there were only three of us on Alexis' feet.

"Shit!" She exclaimed, catching our attention, then opened her mouth and fished Reed out, still drenched in saliva.

We looked at him, thunderstruck.

He opened his eyes, raised a dripping finger, looked at us solemny, and said "And that is why, my children, you don't want to wander into giant girls food"

We all burst into laughter, along with Chloe.

I turned towards Alexis, and saw that she was not laughing, with an aghast look on her face.

 

-----------

 

When Rachel returned around, she found us massaging a sleeping Chloe's feet, who had nodded off a while before.

She smiled, dropped off the bags and a cardboard box, and said "My, aren't you getting comfortable"

"Want to join us? They're very good, Chloe basically fainted in just a few minutes" Alexis asked, still sprawled on the sofa.

"Maybe later, i've some... Girly stuff to sort out" Rachel answered, grabbing the box and going into her room.

"... Ok, see you later" Alexis answered, after a moment of hesitation. Then she turned to us "Which means no peeking, you scoundrels!" she warned, and we chuckled.

Chapter 7: Girly stuff by Iron_Gauntlet

As Rachel finally entered in her room, she exhaled, relieved.

She looked at the box in her hands.

It was strange, she knew perfectly well that the act she was going to commit was utterly horrible and depraved.

But her urge of debauchery howled so loud that the feeble voice of her rationality was simply swallowed up.

 

 

Despite the appearances, Rachel has always had an abnormally high sex drive. Unfortunately, the normal sized society was completely devoid of males, so she had nowhere to direct it to, since she wasn't a lesbian.

Eventually, she naturally developed some... let's say unusual sexual practices, in which kidnapped tinies from the slums had a major role. Surprisingly, she didn't have any trouble finding them.

 

In fact, one of the most profitable businesses in the slums was tiny trafficking, since the demand was quite consistent from the normal sized society.

Illegal organizations unleashed swarms of criminals far and wide, with the only objective of kidnapping as many tinies as possible.

Helpless children, alone wives, even grown men disappeared on a daily basis in the slums, never to be heard of again.

After being kidnapped, they would be sold in secret to private clients from the normal sized society for a few small coins, barely anything for the giant women, but a small fortune for the tinies.

One of said clients was Rachel.

 

During the last months, she tried to stop, and she almost succeded.

It was hard at first, she had trouble sleeping for days, and the few times she actually fell asleep, she was haunted by nightmares filled with violence and blood where hundreds of tinies were ruthlessly murdered, one by one, by her.

Everytime she woke up from these nightmares, one hand was already between her legs, unconsciously stimulating her nether regions.

She hated it, this wretched part of herself. She was a gentle soul, but destiny had decided to have fun with her and gifted her these primal and cruel urges.

However, as i said, she put in a lot of effort to change in the past months, and the nightmares and urges had mostly died down. She almost felt her curse had been removed.

 

That changed the moment she laid her eyes on us.

Rachel felt the beast inside her stir, and start to nag her from the back of her mind once again, whispering in her ear promises of death and brutality, and it scared her out of her mind.

She tried to keep it at bay, but understood that it was only a matter of time until she gave in, so she panicked and decided to relieve the stress that was building up, in a desperate attempt to calm the beast inside her. 

So she went and bought the lives of the tinies that were currently being held in her hands, inside that dirty cardboard box.

 

 

She sighed, and placed the box on her desk, wondering if there was still another way to avoid what she was going to do. 

However, if her mind tried to rationally process alternatives, her body unconsciously already craving relief: she looked at her hands, trembling uncontrollably. She squeezed her fists to stop the shaking, to no avail.

She sighed again. 

She had to do this. If she didn't, she would surely hurt one of us sooner or later, and she didn't want that. She only met us the day before, but she had already grown fond of us, and the last thing she wanted was us to suffer.

Then the choice was simple. Us, or the nameless tinies in front of her.

She extended a shaking hand towards the box.

 

 

Suddenly, the door of her room opened, and her sister Laura came in, closing the door behind her. 

"Hi, Rach" she said, lightly stepping on the wooden floor.

"Hi Laura" the older sister answered, with a smile that came off a bit more tense than usual.

 

"Did you... buy something else other than groceries?" Laura asked, eyeing the box.

"Yeah, I thought i would be able to fight it, but... i don't think i can" She answered.

 

Laura nodded, saddened a bit. She knew her sister had a hard time recently.

Then she said "Can i... take some?"

 

Rachel was surprised. It was rare for her sister to go out of her way and ask for tinies, in the past it was actually Rachel that gave them to her.

"Uh... sure, take as many as you want"

"Thank you Rach" She said, and pulled out a glass jar. Then she opened the box, fished a few handfuls and dropped them inside, closed it again and scurried out of the room, hiding the jar in the pocket of her hoodie.

 

Rachel looked at her as she got out. Laura wasn't supposed to be like this.

Unlike her, she didn't NEED to use up tinies.

Sure, she had a negative experience with them, but if it was just that she would have simply avoided them

The only reason Laura behaved like this, was because of Rachel's actions when they were younger. 

It was unforgivable, and Rachel wasn't sure if she would ever find the strength to apologise to her sister.

 

 

It was time. Nothing would interrupt what was going to happen anymore. Rachel breathed deeply, and started to strip.

She removed her earrings, her necklace and her bracelet. Then she unzipped the white dress she was wearing and got out of it, remaining in only her white lace undergarments, her flawless and womanly body exposed in all its glory.

Then she grabbed the box, and laid down on the bed. Then she opened the box and poured its contents on her flat stomach, like she did so many times before, and threw it away.

As she saw the dozens of tinies tumble down and bounce harmlessly on her firm tummy, she felt her restraint start to crumble.

 

 

Rachel looked at the uneasy and confused crowd of naked tiny people, she smiled, and said "Good evening my dears, you're probably very confused right now, but i promise that your situation will become clear very soon".

From the crowd a few scared cries were starting to rise, like "What's happening? "Who are you?" "Where are we?", and so on.

Rachel ignored them and plucked a random tiny from the group, and inspected it. 

It was a young woman, quite pretty too, flailing and squirming, trying to break free from the grip of the giant girl.

 

When their gazes met however, the tiny froze. What was looking at her couldn't possibly be human. No human had ever looked at her like this, not even the few normal sized people that she had seen from afar before.

These were the eyes of a predator set on an helpless prey. 

The tiny girl was so terrified by the realization, that she started to shake uncontrollably, begging "Please, don't hurt me, please, i'll do anything, just don't kill me, i beg you..."

Rachel smiled in sadistic pleasure, and slowly opened her mouth. The young woman between her fingertips could do nothing but watch as the lips separated, revealing perfect, white teeth, each one as big as a boulder to her.

As light started to enter into Rachel's mouth, she could make out the enormous, glossy monster that was her tongue, as it slowly left its cage to welcome her in, like a red carpet.

And behind the various strands of saliva that connected the tongue to the roof of that enormous mouth, she finally saw the dark, bottomless pit where she was destined to end up.

Rachel closed her eyes and let go of the tiny woman, letting her fall, zooming past her teeth and uvala, right into her enormous throat, and was immediately gulped down.

"Aaaaaaah, it's been too long since i ate one of you" She muttered, as she enjoyed the feeling of the wiggling tiny slowly traveling through her esophagus and falling into the hungry, warm darkness of her enormous stomach.

At this point, she wasn't herself anymore, something else had taken her place.

 

 

Rachel, now fully aroused, looked at the rest of the astonished group, smiling cruelly "Let's have some fun"

She sat up, letting them slide and fall between and on her legs, then she unbuttoned her bra and threw it on the pile of the other clothes. Then she grabbed them by the handfuls, and scattered them to her feet, on her lower abdomen and on her breasts.

"The rules are simple: bring me pleasure, or die" She whispered, breathing hard.

She laid down again, and slid her slender right hand into her white panties, dragging a few of the tinies inside with them.

As she started to stimulate her wet, shaven pussy, she could feel the minuscule hands knead her soles and breasts, so she gasped "U-Use your to..ngues" and they immediately obeyed.

Rachel soon began to pick up the pace, moaning softly, getting more and more aroused at the feeling of multiple tongues servicing her feet and nipples, and the thrashing of the tiny woman inside her belly, which was getting weaker and weaker.

As she eventually couldn't feel her moving anymore, Rachel felt she was nearing the orgasm, and started to finger herself even faster.

The five tinies inside her panties were eventually inserted inside her, and their struggles excited her even more.

With her free hand, she grabbed a small group of people who was trying to run, shoved them all in her mouth and started to roughly suck on them.

Right before climaxing, she brought down her right foot on top of the poor tinies who were trying so desperately to please it, squishing most of them instantly under the enormous weight of her gigantic soft sole, feeling their fragile bodies basically burst and turn wet.

Simultaneously, she chewed to pieces the unfortunate ones that were sealed behind her lips with two quick chomps, clearly feeling the crunchy sound of a head as it was shattered between her molars, and savoring the warm and thick insides of the ones who ended up between her teeth. 

After she swallowed their mashed up remains, she was able to experience a powerful orgasm, so strong that it made her arch her back, her vaginal muscles tightening so much that the tinies inside it were crushed to death even before they could drown in the torrent of her love juices. 

 

 

After of few seconds, panting in the afterglow, she felt a warm sensation on her left foot. She looked at it, and noticed that while climaxing, she must have clenched her toes, because an unfortunate tiny who was trapped between her big and second toe had popped under the pressure, and his blood was dripping from the mangled corpse.

She also noted that the tinies servicing her left nipple were no more, in their place a group of red smears. She looked, unfazed, at her left hand, who was also dotted similarly. So that's what happened.

She got up from the bed, and saw quite a few tinies scurrying around the room, running away from her, terrified.

This did nothing but fuel her lust again "Come on, if you run you only make me want to catch you again..." She said, smiling.

She took a step, making sure to flatten one of the fugitives under her slender foot. The feeling of the tiny body being squished under her titanic weight gave her a tingle that travelled through her whole body, and she felt get aroused once again.

"I think i'm ready for round two..." she murmured, as her vision started to fade, and everything turned red...

 

 

----

 

She regained her senses, panting, sitting on the floor with her back to the wall, in full control of her actions once again.

The room was a mess. Red splotches were everywhere on the floor, and some stuff had been moved, no doubt to drive out the hiding tinies during her short game of cat and mouse.

Rachel checked under her bare feet: unsurprisingly, her shapely soles, once spotless, were dotted with many red specks, as were her hands.

Even if it was almost dinnertime, she didn't feel hungry at all. The reason was obvious as she felt the weak, dying struggles deep inside her belly.

Suddenly, something moved inside her mouth. She opened it and fished out a crying child, with a bleeding leg, brutally severed up to the knee. Looking at her in the eyes, with a glare full of hatred, he managed to sob "B-bring me to m-my mo-om". He was clearly on death's door.

Heartbroken, she could only answer "... Alright", then she opened her mouth and gently put him on her tongue, raised her head to let gravity bring him to the back of her throat and swallowed him whole, feeling him free-fall through her esophagus.

Rachel hoped that in his last moments he would be able to meet his mother inside her stomach.

 

Remorsefully, she started to clean up the room, as she did many times before, holding back her tears as she felt the wiggling in her stomach die down and stop.

She could never get used to the aftermath.

Chapter 8: Broken wish by Iron_Gauntlet

As the slaughter was about to unfold in her older sister's room, Laura quietly entered in her room, closing the door carefully behind her.

She knew Alexis would make sure that us tinies remained where we were, but she tossed a shirt to cover the crack beneath the door, just to be sure.

Then, Laura slowly walked to her desk, set the jar on it, and sat down on the chair.

Without saying a word, she rested her head upon her left vambrace, observing closely the living contents of the glass container.

She did it on a whim, mostly because she didn't want her sister to kill too many tinies at once, as she would get really depressed over it. 

Laura grimaced, remembering the uncomfortably recent memory of her sister in tears attempting to cut herself with a box cutter.

The blade never reached the pristine skin, since Laura had tackled her arm before it did, but that horrific sight would always be burned in her eyes. Since then, Laura would frequently check up on her sister, to make sure she was all right, and tried to be in sight whenever Rachel handled sharp objects.

That such small things could bring so much grief to her sister, was one of the many reasons she didn't like them.

 

 

However, there was another reason she decided to... take her share. A part of her wanted to make sure that whatever i said, whatever i felt that day before, was just a lie. She wanted to demonstrate that i was wrong, and she was right.

And there was only one way to make sure.

 

Still with her head leaning on her arm, she pushed the jar with a finger of her free hand, tilting it, and looking at the tiny people inside wobble and fall, fighting to keep their balance.

Even if her mind tried to shut them down, she always felt feelings of curiosity towards the little things. Since she was little, she had always wanted to know more of them, even befriend them.

The silly thought made her sneer. Everytime her sincere feelings tried to reach the ingrateful pests, she was always met with horror and rejection.

In the moment she needed it the most, she was betrayed so deeply, that it changed completely how she felt towards them.

 

Relishing these unsavory memories, she angrily grabbed the jar and emptied its contents in her petite, delicate hand, which to them was utterly enormous.

Many spilled over and fell on the desk, so she quickly plucked them up and gathered them onto her palms.

 

When she was finished, the tiny people found themselves surrounded by ten terrifyingly large fingers, curling around them like giant snakes ready to strike, her short and rounded fingernails looking dangerously sharp.

In front of them, an even scarier view demanded their attention: Laura's gorgeous face, twisted in a contemptous glare, her gigantic green eyes pinning them in place.

After a few seconds, the graceful titan finally spoke the fateful words that would seal their demise.

"Are you afraid of me?"

Laura didn't need to hear their answers to know. She clearly saw them trembling uncontrollably in fear, some collapsing on their knees, their legs unable to hold their own weight. After a few seconds, some started to cry under the tremendous pressure of her stare, and beg for forgiveness and pity.

Finally, some, between sobs, started to shout "yes... YES, WE'RE SCARED! PLEASE SPARE US! WE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!"

 

There, as expected. However, Laura didn't feel satisfied at all at the victory she had just achieved. Instead she felt sad.

It was the type of sadness you feel when you wish for something very hard for a long time, knowing that it doesn't exist, but then at the last moment you miracolously get a glimpse of it, just before it crumbles before your eyes.

It saddened her so much, that her vision started to warp and blur, and she realized she was tearing up.

 

Laura angrily held back the tears, her hands trembling in rage. Then she uttered "Then i don't need you anymore".

The crowd of terrified people suddenly felt the supple surface they were standing on rise, and before they even realized it they basically were eye level with the young giantess.

 

"I won't let you leave me alone this time" she murmured, her eyes full of tears and her voice starting to break.

Then she opened her mouth, showing to all of them the entrance of their final resting place.

Her pearly white teeth, slick with saliva, were perfectly lined up to welcome them in, from her sharp incisors all the way to her powerful molars.

But beyond her enormous twitching tongue, something even more terrifying than her teeth was plain to see.

Just past her dangling uvala, a hungry, dark and wet tunnel awaited them, so large that a tiny standing in it would still not touch the top.

 

Before they could even utter a cry of terror, Laura tilted her hands and the tinies immediately started to tumble down and slide on the increasingly steep surface of Laura's palms, to fall inevitably into the gaping and enormous cavern of her mouth.

Two were lucky enough to collide with her soft lips and fall, bouncing harmlessly on her chest and thighs, down to the floor.

She would need to deal with them later.

 

As the last stubborn tiny finally lost his grip on her soft palm and fell inside her gigantic maw, Laura closed her lips, sealing the temporary inhabitatnts of her mouth in hot, humid darkness.

Then she closed her eyes and brought a hand up to lightly touch her slender throat, and swallowed.

*GULP* 

A few of the screaming tinies were pushed down her esophagus by her powerful throat muscles, but her mouth was so full she simply couldn't finish them all in one gulp.

*GULP*

Laura felt a slight bump under her fingers as her throat expanded slightly as many more tinies were sentenced to a painful demise inside of her.

*GULP*

With that last mighty swallow, she banished the last screaming people into her gigantic stomach.

 

 

Laura opened her eyes again, and sighed, before standing up again to deal with the last two.

As expected, they didn't run far. She quickly reached the one that ran the farthest in three quick strides.

Before the tiny could even process that she was already on top of him, she had blocked his way by stepping right in front of him, letting only her long toes touch the ground while the rest of the sole loomed on top of him.

He couldn't stop his full speed run in time so he collided with the bottom of her foot, and landed on his back.

 

Suddenly, the only thing he could see was the enormous, slightly dirty sole of a gigantic girl. He crawled back, utterly terrified, trying to get away from the looming surface.

Before he could escape though, the foot started to lower, and his pleas didn't slow it down.

"No please, no...no.. NO NO NOO!" *SQUELCH* his cries were suddenly silenced as the heel settled down on top of him, the unimanagible weight of the enormous young woman crushing him instantly.

 

Laura looked coldly over her shoulder, noticing that the other tiny, a very young man, maybe sixteen year old, had stopped in his tracks, his eyes glued to the blood that was slowly seeping from underneath the giantess foot.

It wasn't the first time she saw it happen, sometimes tinies would just freeze up in shock. At that point they wouldn't even move or resist even as they were picked up and swallowed alive.

So, Laura simply decided to let herself fall on her butt.

The boy could only see with a blank stare the unbelievably large and firm ass as it approached him with frightening speed. 

He didn't even move an inch, until he was instantly flattened underneath the firm and supple tons of flesh of Laura's shapely butt.

 

As the last life was quickly snuffed out, Laura just stayed in that position, unable to shake that feeling of deep sadness.

Even the thrashing of all the tinies in the depths of her belly wasn't able to distract her.

After a while, the movements and screams inside of her stomach started to die down, and she started to cry softly.

Hugging her knees, she let herself weep for a while, until the last of the tiny people perished inside of her.

Chapter 9: Bite the helping hand by Iron_Gauntlet
Author's Notes:

Yo, bet you didn't expect me to pop up for no reason at all. I'm surprised as well.

But nonetheless, i'm here, and i'm sure that you'd rather read the story instead of listening to my dumb ass. So here it is.

Not much action unfortunately, sorry 'bout that.

Completely oblivious of the mass slaughter unfolding in the adjacent rooms, we were lazily chilling on the sofa. 

Rob and Reed were sprawled on Chloe's toes, who was sleeping soudly as well, while Mike was intently watching the tv on the armrest, where the giant girl was peacefully resting her head. His hair swayed to the rithm of her warm breath, but he didn't seem to mind.

Me, on the other hand, i was sitting between Chloe and Alexis, who was sitting cross legged and watching without much interest the film. At regular intervals, she turned in our direction, probably to check up on us.

I wasn't paying attention to the screen, instead deep in thought, hugging my knees. 

This new life was definitely different from my lonely existance from before, and the transition was kind of draining my energies as of then. It would take me a few more days to get used to it. 

 

Besides, my thoughts were revolving around one specific person in that moment: Laura.

Was there really any way for me to become her friend? Or even, her boyfriend? Was i behaving correctly? What should have i done, or not done? My head was full of unanswered questions.

 

 

My overthinking was suddenly interrupted by Alexis, who whispered to me "Heeyyyy... you awake over there?"

I jumped a bit, and faced her,  "Yes, s-sorry" 

She smiled softly "Don't apologize, silly, i was just calling you. Is it okay if i pick you up for a sec? I'll be gentle"

 I managed to stutter "Yes, i mean, sure, do as you please"

She gently pinched my chest between her fingers and placed me on the vast and soft surface of her left thigh, which was left bare up to her short pants.

 

As i sat down cross legged on the warm skin, i was definitely nervous, since i never had much interaction with other girls so this much physical contact was making me uneasy. And i had no idea of what to make of it.

She probably noticed how stiff and fearful i was, so she purred "Relax, i just wanted to make you feel more at ease around us. We're going to spend a lot of time together so we should get used to each other company"

Then she started to stroke me with her index fingertip, from my head to my back. After a few seconds of surprise, i loosened up a bit, enjoying her touch, which was surprisingly gentle, since just her finger was several times my height.

 

 

"Uhmm... Can i ask you something, Alexis?" I asked timidly. In order to let her do her thing comfortably i was facing the opposite direction, so i turned back to face her.

She smiled brightly "Sure, go ahead"

I gulped nervously and turbed back ahead, and asked "Do... Do you think of us as a bother?"

She answered immediately "Of course not, silly! I'm actually really enjoying your company!"

"... And Laura?"

Her finger stopped for a moment, but resumed its motion as she answered "I wouldn't say that. I think that she just needs time to get used to the situation, that's all. You don't have to worry about it, i bet she'll warm up to you guys in no time!"

"Yeah... you're probably right" i said with no conviction, slumping a bit.

 

After a few seconds of silence, she asked "Do you really like her?"

I blushed heavily, but managed to nod weakly, not daring to mutter anything for the embarrassment. I figured that lying at this point wouldn't have helped me in the slightest, and besides i was starting to trust Alexis.

 

"Alright then" she said, and suddenly pinched my chest again, and raised me to her face, looking into my eyes.

I was surprised by the sudden motion, and was having a very hard time looking at the gorgeous deep violet eyes of the giant girl.

"I want you to promise me something, little Willie" she announced with a serious face. She didn't seem angry, just solemn. I only managed to nod a bit.

"Promise me that no matter what happens, you will continue to like her. Can you do that for me?"

"Yes" I answered immediately. I was actually surprised myself at how quick i answered.

Alexis smiled sweetly "Good. I'm not going to lie, this is going to be difficult. It's going to take time, and effort. But as long as you keep pushing, and stay true to yourself, i'm sure that your feelings will be certainly delivered"

"And remember. No matter what Laura says or does, trust me, she doesn't hate you. So don't be sad. Can you smile a bit for me?"

I managed a half smile, and said, sincerely "Thank you, Alexis. Really"

"Don't mention it" She grinned, rubbing softly my face with her thumb.

 

Then she set me on the sofa, got up and exclaimed "I think it's time to prepare dinner!" and strolled to the kitchen.

 

 

After a few minutes dinner was served, but the table was more empty than the day before, there weren't dishes laid for the sisters.

Will asked "Aren't Laura and Rachel joining us?" 

Alexis, with a slightly tense smile, answered "No, I don't think they will"

 

 

 

After we ate, we hanged around for a bit, then it was time to go to sleep. Chloe carried me gently to Laura's door, then knocked.

"Go ahead" she answered from inside, so Chloe timidly and slowly opened the door.

"I, uhm, I brought Will..." she stated with a low voice.

"Just drop him on the floor, thank you" Laura answered grumpily. She didn't sound on her best mood.

Chloe raised one of her eyebrows, and looked down at me, concerned, as i sat on her palm.

I motioned her not to worry and put me down, which she did. 

"Well then, good night" She said as she got out of the bedroom, closing the door behind her.

 

I was left alone in Laura's bedroom, on the floor. From where i was, i couldn't see where the giant girl was, but i supposed she was on her bed.

I didn't want to bother her at first, so i went straight to the bathroom to get ready for bed. 

 

 

As i got out from under the door I could see Laura, wearing her light pajama, on her bed, leaning on the wall and hugging her knees.

She wasn't facing me so i couldn't see her face very well, but as i strolled to the nightstand, i could clearly hear a very well concealed sob. Surprised, i looked up and noticed that the skin around her eyes was slightly red.

I'm no Sherlock, but it was pretty obvious that she had been crying for quite a bit.

 

Now, i'm the type of guy that doesn't like meddling in people's problems, and i knew from experience that if i'm trying to hide my tears, the last thing i want is someone to notice and make a big deal out of it.

So any other time, i would have pretended i didn't hear anything, and let her be. But not this time. I wanted to be different, and both my friends and Alexis encouraged me a lot, so i decided to behave in a way that would make them proud and leave behind my old coward self.

Besides, seeing a girl as pretty as her cry was heart wrenching.

 

I silently approached her and slowly climbed the bed sheets, and in a few minutes i was by her side, at the foot of the bed.

While i was climbing she had moved, so now her legs were resting down, her feet in my direction and her knees on the other. One of her hands was resting on her tummy. She either didn't notice me or didn't aknowledge my presence, because she was facing the opposite direction.

I asked myself one more time if it really was a good idea, but i steeled myself to do it. I was too invested to back out at this point.

I walked in the direction of her feet. I noticed that one of her soles, tha same one that i had walked under the night before, had a weird stain that hadn't been washed properly, but i didn't think anything of it.

 

 

As i was near enough, i stopped and asked in the most gentle way possible "Hey, um.. are you okay, Laura?"

She flinched slightly, then after a second she said, without turning to face me "Why are you on my bed?"

I turned pale. I didn't consider it would be rude to invade her bed, but i didn't like the idea of having a conversation from so far away, so i decided to climb it. I stuttered "I-i'm sorry, i just was worried and wanted to check up on you"

She turned suddendly and exclaimed "Well, i'm okay so don't bother!" 

 

As i thought, her eyes were red and slightly puffy. There was no doubt, she had been crying, they were the same signs i saw on my face on the mirror countless times.

I don't know what happened to me in that moment, but for some reason, i wasn't intimidated by her anymore. I just saw before me a girl i was in love with that was suffering, and i wanted to help. So i did something that was unthinkable for me.

 

I looked at her in the eye and said "No you're not"

Then i started to walk towards her, slowly but purposefully.

She was definitely taken aback by my sudden determination, but then she grimaced and murmured between her gritted teeth "Don't come closer". However, she didn't pull back her leg. She didn't move, in fact, which i interpreted as a good sign.

"I just want to talk" I said simply, not slowing down. I reached her ankle, swiftly climbed it and walked up her smooth and pale leg.

As i reached her knee, i stopped and looked at her enormous and looming face directly.

Her eyes were definitely hostile this time. Actually, she looked pretty angry. In any other situation, i would have been so terrified i wouldn't have been able to be standing. But not this time, i felt like i had nothing to fear.

 

"Did something happen?" I asked, as kindly as possible.

Her eyes showed panic for a moment, but she recollected herself immediately, then she answered "No, nothing"

I pressed on "Laura, I'm sure that you're upset about something. Do you want to talk about it?"

She didn't answer, instead keeping to glare at me.

I sighed "Listen. I understand if you don't want to talk about it. I respect it. But i'm really worried about you and it wouldn't feel right if i knew you're hurting and i didn't do anything about it. Can i do something to help you?"

"Why would you bother?" She asked, her expression as hostile as before, but i noticed that her voice was starting to get a bit sniffly and her eyes were glistening with tears.

I blurted suddenly "Because i'm your friend" without thinking. Were we? Probably not. But that didn't matter, because i already said it.

 

 

Her face eased up for a second, speechless. Her reaction surprised me as well, and we passed a few moments just staring at each other, dumbfounded.

Then, suddenly, the moment passed, she closed her eyes, and when she reopened them again, there was only rage inside of them.

She growled "Why would i be a friend to a disgusting, hateful and lying speck like you?"

 

In that moment, my heart dropped. The realization hit me like a tons of bricks. Alexis was wrong. This girl detested me. She truly despised me. There was no way something could have ever began between us.

I didn't even have the time to process the fact, because i barely had the time to notice a wall of flesh on my left approaching at an impossible speed before it collided into me.

The impact was so strong that i didn't even register the pain right away, and i didn't notice that i was sent flying across the bed. When i finally hit the sheets, i could just see a color slowly filling my sight, before i slipped out of consciousness.

 

The color was red.

End Notes:

See you next time bros

Chapter 10: Regret and Recall by Iron_Gauntlet
Author's Notes:

Since my dumb ass failed the last exam, i'm left with more free time than usual, so here you go with another chap. Hope you like it, at least someone enjoys reading my smut more than my professor did with my test.

 

As soon as she saw me soaring through the air, limp as a ragdoll, Laura regretted her actions. She just wanted to brush me off her leg with her fingers, but in her fit of anger she put more force than she actually meant to use. 

As i landed on the bed without making a sound, bouncing a few times, she wondered if i was actually hurt, but she was too angry to check immediately.

How could i think that we could ever be friends? After all the things that were done to her by other tinies, after all her good intentions and hopes were crushed, i had the nerve to say something so brazen? I was lucky if she didn't flatten me beneath her palm.

With these thoughts, she looked at my lifeless body, in a mix of anger and worry. 

Yet no matter how crushingly guilty i was for saying the unforgivable, i still didn't move.

After a few seconds of silence, Laura uttered "... Will?"

Silence

"Hey Will, why aren't you moving?" she asked, her voice stuck in her throat, as she got near me on all fours.

Upon closer inspection, Laura gasped as she saw that i was bleeding from my nose and mouth, and was still immobile.

It was certainly not the first time she drew blood on a tiny, in fact when she was finished the remains were barely recognisable, completely ripped apart by her teeth, corroded and melted by her stomach acids, flattened to paste beneath her foot or torn to pieces by her fingers.

But somehow, looking at my still frame, splattered with blood, she racalled a memory that she had tried to forget for the longest time.

I looked just like the tiny in that memory, and as the event replayed in her mind she felt like she was going to vomit from the shock.

Laura fought against her gagging, her eyes watering, and she covered her mouth.

 

As the crisis subsided, she immediately grabbed my body, and put me near her ear, and stopped to listen.

Nothing. 

She cursed under her breath, i was so small that there was just no way to know if i was breathing, or even if my heart was still beating.

 

In panic, she rushed out of her room, slamming the door open, calling "HELP PLEASE, WILL ISN'T BREATHING!"

The others immediately rushed out, along with the tiny roomates 

"What happened?" Alexis asked, her face aghast in horror.

"I'm sorry, i hit him by mistake and now he's not moving anymore, i'm sorry, i'm sorry it was an accident..." Laura only managed to say before starting to sob and weep uncontrollably.

Rachel quickly snatched me from her grasp and brought me to the tabletop in the kitchen, and then stopped for a second.

She was very experienced in bringing back tinies from the hands of death, after all a toy that breaks too soon is no fun at all. But showing too much expertise might reveal her previous interactions with other tinies. That must not happen, no matter what.

Noticing her reluctance, Mike hopped from the other hand to the table, and said with a tense voice "Leave it to us".

Then he rushed towards me, and checked my situation.

 

The following seconds were full of tension, in complete silence besides the sobbing of Laura and Alexis who was trying to comfort her.

Then Will sighed, and got up.

"Thank god, he's okay. He just got a small concussion and the bleeding is not internal, he just scraped his tongue with his teeth and the nose is okay. You wouldn't believe how many times Rob was in the same state after he tried to tackle more than three people at once"

Everyone took a sigh of relief. Laura's legs trembled and collapsed, bawling her eyes out.

Alexis said "I think it's better if she sleeps with me tonight, Robby would you mind if you changed rooms just for tonight?" 

Rob just nodded reluctantly, and the older girl placed him on the table and accompanied the crying Laura to her room.

 

Rob stomped over to me, and slapped me a bit too roughly.

"Wake the fuck up, sleepyhead, you're making everyone worried"

At that point, i started to drift back to consciousness. I tasted something metallic and warm, and my face felt sticky and wet. As i stood up, I touched my cheek and inspected my fingers, dirty with my blood.

Then i remembered what had just happened. 

My vision blurred, and i realized i was crying.

But before i could be overwhelmed by the tears, Mike put his hands on his hips and exclaimed "Sheesh man, you shouldn't make girls cry like that! She was bawling her eyes out back there. You'd better apologize to her later for giving her such a scare"

 

I foght back the tears, and looked up to his face, confused.

"Who was crying?" 

"Laura of course, you idiot! This wouldn't have happened if you weren't such a wimp, you know! Didn't i tell you to hit the gym more often?" Rob reprimanded me ruffling my hair with one of his bear hands.

 

Laura was crying, worried about me? The same Laura that looked at me with those eyes, filled with such contempt and disgust? I just couldn't believe it, but that's what they were saying.

 

After that little incident, we decided to go right back to sleep, and talk about it the following day. 

Rachel accompanied me  in Laura's empty room along with Rob, who was muttering something along the lines of "If you weren't such a wimp i'd be sleeping with Alexis right now", but i was too engrossed in my thoughts to care.

 

As Rachel dropped me off on the nightstand, she whispered to me "I'm sorry for what happened, Will, but try not to resent Laura too much, okay? I assure you that she's a good girl and didn't mean to hurt you. I'm sure it was just an accident"

I nodded weakly, and she caressed me a bit with her fingertips to comfort me. When she touched my side i flinched in pain.

"Oh i'm sorry, did i hurt you?" she asked, concerned. I raised my t-shirt to inspect and noticed a large dark bruise was forming in the point where Laura's fingers impacted into me. I shivered at the thought.

The giant girl looked sadder for a moment, but her cheeks flushed a bit, strangely.

"Goodnight then" She murmured, and padded out of the room.

 

 

Meanwhile, in the other room, Laura was still crying and sobbing, lying in the bed together with Alexis, as the black-haired girl softly stroked her hair, comforting her

"Shhhh, there, there, nothing happened, you don't have to worry, it was just an accident..."

"But... but it wasn't! For a moment i sincerely wanted him to just disappear and die! And then i remembered Leo, and then.. then..." Laura whimpered before starting to cry all over again.

Alexis hugged her tight, as she continuously stroked the back of the younger girl's head. 

"Shhhhh, it's all right, it's all right, everything is going to be all right" She whispered.

She continued doing so until Laura eventually stopped sobbing end fell asleep for the exhaustion.

Even asleep, the petite girl still muttered "Please don't die Leo! Leo, why aren't you moving?... Leo... Leo..."

Alexis didn't stop hugging her tight for the whole night.

 

 

End Notes:

Sorry about the lack of content, but it's important plot

Chapter 11: Heartfelt reconciliation by Iron_Gauntlet
Author's Notes:

Last chapter without fetish content, sorry 'bout that, i hope to add more of it for the next ones. Read until the end, there is a question i'd like for you to answer.

The next morning, the massive bruise that had developed on my side woke me up abruptly.

Pain isn't the most pleasant way to start the day, but it's surely efficient against drowsiness.

 

I sat up in my bed, and noticed that a bit of orange light was filtering through the window, hinting that the sun was just rising.

I scanned the room, that was already starting to become familiar: the only things that were out of place were the little bed where Rob was snoring, which Rachel had brought the night before, and the enormous bed in the distance, which was empty.

Oh, right, that happened... it didn't feel real. I still was coming to terms with it, but i honestly didn't undersand. There were too many things that just didn't add up.

On one hand, both Alexis and Rachel, who surely knew Laura much better than me, were certain that she didn't dislike me, and the fact that she apparently seemed genuinely worried about me after the incident seemed to point in that direction

On the other hand, that look she gave me... i shivered, gripping my left arm with my other one. 

Nobody, in my entire life, had ever looked at me with such pure disgust, hatred and rage as she did. I would never forget that expression.

Just recalling her eyes caused me such anxiety that i started to gag, so i decided to go to the bathroom to freshen up. Even after that, i was feeling restless so i strolled to the living room as usual, before everyone woke up.

 

In the meantime, someone else awakened between the arms of a sleeping Alexis.

Laura blinked a few times, feeling the skin on her face near her eyes a bit funny, then she realised it was the usual feeling of dried tears.

She sighed silently, and nuzzled herself nearer the older and gorgeous friend, taking comfort in her soft bare skin. 

After a few minutes she was fully awake, so she huddled in the sleeping Alexis and whispered in her ear softly "thank you", and then she extricated herself from the tight embrace.

She felt numb, and sad. Without a goal, she went to wash her teeth, then she absent-mindedly strolled to the living room as well.

 

 

There, as her gaze roamed around the room, she noticed my hunched over form, dangling my legs over the edge of the dining table, which i had climbed a few minutes earlier. 

Suddenly, she halted, feeling her heart skip a beat, and opened her mouth to call out a name... but she closed it. That tiny person was not Leo. It was me. 

It couldn't be him... after all, Leo was...

"Hi..." my greeting interrupted her train of thoughts.

Laura tried to answer, but at first her voice just didn't come out, until she managed to mutter a weak "Hello..."

She sat down on one of the chairs, facing the same direction as i was, and looked down, her hands awkwardly try to find a proper position on her legs. It was a very different sight from the intimidating pose she had when we first met.

 

We were both unable to say anything to each other, much less look at the other, so for a couple of minutes we just stayed there, staring at nothing in the same direction.

The silence was broken when i asked a simple question.

 

"Do you hate me, Laura?"

Her head shot up, a decisive word forming spontaneously on the tip of her tongue, but once again it wasn't spoken. 

After a few seconds of silence she answered, sincerely "I don't know"

She paused "I don't know how i feel towards you" 

 

It was true, she felt many emotions towards me: suspicion, interest, hate, hope, disgust, fascination, nostalgia, sorrow, sadness... all of them were there but she didn't understand them at all.

She didn't understand even if they were her own, if they were directed at me directly, at the tinies in general, at someone no longer in this world, or at no one at all.

 

After a longer pause, she finally said "... But i want to know"

Then, our eyes finally met for the first time since the day before. 

I felt like falling and losing myself in those gorgeous puddles of green and gold, as i was unable to turn away from her sad and beautiful face that hinted a shy smile.

After a moment that felt like an eternity, we both lowered our gaze, blushing a bit. 

I felt a bit of warmth inside. i felt like we had just reached an agreement. It was good enough for me.

 

"I'm sorry about yesterday. I really am" She continued, lowering her head further, and placing a hand on the tabletop

"And the things i said... I ... didn't actually mean them... or maybe I did... I ... I don't know, but i feel like i should apologize"

She looked up and noticed that i had stood up and was now directly in front of her, next to her hand 

"I'm sorry for scaring you so much as well. They told me how worried you were if i was hurt. It really means a lot to me" I apologized as well, placing a hand on her index finger and softly rubbing it,

"... I also want to know more, about you that is. Will you let me one day?" 

"I.. " she started, but was interrupted by the sound of a door opening, coming from the corridor, announcing that the other members of the household were waking up. 

At first the atmosphere felt a little tense, but it eventually eased up as they noticed that there was no apparent resentment or bitterness between us now. Sure, we were still cautious of each other, but it was promising.

 

It wasn't until later that i realized just how embarrassingly i had acted before. At the time the mood was so heartfelt that it felt just natural, but i had basically confessed to her! 

Blushing furiously, i hoped for the earth to open up its maw and swallow me up. Little did i know that someone in that room last night had dreamed of doing just that.

 

End Notes:

'Aight, here we are. I'm pretty satisfied with what i wanted to write. We understood a bit better Laura's character (i hope at least, i'm not sure if she felt consistent or not), but right now i have a few ideas on how to explore the other characters.

Who out of the girls, would you like to have an arc / chapter focus of?

Is it the sensual but sweet Alexis?

Is it the mature and gentle Rachel?

Is it the timid and cute Chloe?

Or is it the quiet and introvert Laura?

Let me know!

Chapter 12: Sweet bonding by Iron_Gauntlet
Author's Notes:

So yeah, your votes were conveniently all over the place and pretty well distributed.

In the end i decided to indulge in LittleRomance's request, since i basically tormented him with the violent chapters so i wanted to apologize a bit, and also because out of all four, Chloe was the one who didn't have any focus. So, enjoy!

Let’s go back a few hours, immediately after the incident.

 

Chloe entered her room, with a silent Reed in her hands, and closed the door.

Deep in her thoughts, she gently put down her tiny roommate on her nightstand where his bed was, whispering “here you go”, and sat on her bed.

 

She squeezed her hands, feeling uncomfortable. She felt guilty for what happened as well: just a few minutes before, she was the one who had brought me to Laura’s room, and she did feel like something was off. 

But as i reassured her, she thought “well if he says it’s fine, then it’s fine right?”

 

But it wasn’t at all, she thought, remembering my bloodied and immobile frame.

She gripped her other hand with more force, enough to hurt slightly.

 

Sure, in the end everything went all right, but what if it didn’t? What if something irreversible happened to me? 

 

She felt tears pooling at the corners of her eyes.

 

“”Ummm... Chloe? Do you want to talk about something?”

 

She realized she had been staying in that position for quite a bit, so he must have caught on that something was up.

 

She quickly wiped her tears back, and put up her best smile to reassure her little friend

“No, no, you don’t have to worry...” 

He continued looking at her with a concerned expression. He clearly didn’t buy her act.

 

Her expression crumbled, becoming dejected.

“... actually, i mean, yeah, i’d like to”

 

She didn’t want to badmouth Laura, but she did suspect that what happened before was not an accident after all.

However, at the same time she couldn’t accept that the way Laura acted after the fact was just a façade.

 

 

 

With this conflict in mind, she didn’t really know where to start, so she fell silent for a few seconds, as Reed patiently waited for her.

Then, to fill the silence, she suddenly blurted out without thinking “Can i hold you?”

 

Surprised, Reed answered “Sure”, as Chloe realized what she had just said, turning red as a beeroot. 

It was the first time that she actively asked to touch him directly for no reason, usually she just did it strictly for transport.

 

Feeling betrayed by her own words, Chloe then gulped and slowly and cautiously lunged at him to grab him between her fingers.

Even with more care than usual, Reed noticed, which was already painstakingly slow.

When she finally reached him, she lightly pinched him at the sides of his chest, under his arms, and with deliberate slowness she carried him to her upper left thigh.

 

When Reed was dropped off on her pale and smooth skin, he found himself facing the massive wall of her flat tummy, covered by her white t-shirt. Looking further, he had to strain his neck to properly look at her face. Even though her breasts were relatively small for a girl of her age, they still hid quite a portion of her face from his angle.

 

Chloe blushed a bit, and murmured “don’t look at me up this close, it’s embarrassing...”

 

“God, she’s waaaay too cute for being 3d” was the only thing Reed was able to think in that moment, but he managed to turn and sit cross legged, facing the other way, trying to hide his blushing face.

 

Her soft leg stretched up to the edge of the bed, elegantly tapering to her slim knee.

He was admittedly starting to get excited, with all this physical contact and being so near to her, but he felt guilty since Chloe was trying her best to speak, so he tried to suppress his rising boner.

 

 

 

A few more seconds of uncomfortable silence followed, until the giant girl finally managed to begin:

“I think... i think that this accident was kind of my fault “

Reed answered, calmly “You mean how Will swooned after Laura nudged him a little? Come on, i think you’re beating yourself up way too much for something like that” 

 

Chloe felt a little relieved, but pressed on “No, I... I’m sure i could have done something to prevent it, but i didn’t, because Will said it was fine, and then, then...”

“Listen” Reed cut her off, firmly but gently.

“I don’t know what happened, but if Will said it was going to be okay, then you did the right thing by listening to him. He may be an ass, but he deserves a little more credit than what you’re giving him”

 

He continued “In the end, nothing serious happened, so you didn’t do anything wrong”

Chloe interjected “but what if it did?”

The tiny guy got up and turned around “Then it would have been his fault for not assessing the situation correctly”

 

However, Chloe didn’t seem convinced.

She still was looking down, with a dejected face.

 

 

Reed sighed and asked “Chloe, seriously, it’s fine. It’s not good for you to get hung up for every little thing. It’s bound to happen that some accidents happen here and there, we’re just too small.”

Then he added, smiling ”I mean, i was this close from ending up inside your stomach when you almost swallowed me whole this afternoon!”

He meant to lighten the mood, but Chloe gained a new shade of red for the embarrassment, muttering “i’m sorry...”

 

Reed shook his head and tried to reassure her “What i meant to say is, we should just do our best and face whatever issues come our way, because sad and difficult times will be part of our lives as much as the happy ones”

 

 

 

Chloe timidly nodded, hinting a smile of relief.

 

“There, smiling suits you much better”

He immediately regretted saying such a cheesy pick-up line. In his head it sounded way better, but he didn’t consider that real life wasn’t like a shoujo manga.

 

Surprisingly, Chloe seemed to appreciate the compliment, with a big smile.

 

 

After a few seconds of silence, Reed said “By the way, Chloe, there is something i wanted to tell you as well”

“Sure” she answered

 

The tiny sat down “I think you’re being a bit too considerate of us. I’m sure it’s just your way of doing things, which is fine of course, but somehow it feels like you’re keeping us at arm’s length”

 

Chloe looked a little guilty “I’m sorry about that, i didn’t want to be rude..”

Reed shaked his head “That’s not what i meant, there is nothing wrong about being polite. What i’m saying is that we’re more than happy to be, stay and talk with you, just as much as the other girls. There is really no need to be shy. It includes also the issue of touching”

 

She gasped “Am i overdoing it?”

 

Reed shaked his head vehemently “no no no, on the contrary, it’s just that you handle us as if we were the most fragile thing in the universe. Trust me, we’re extremely grateful that you are so concerned with our well being, but we don’t want you to become troubled by it”

 

The giantess face looked a bit worried “But that’s because i’m afraid of hurting you…”

 

Reed continued “Which is understandable, but you’re seriously too paranoid. The other girls somehow already know how to handle us, i think you’re the only one with this issue”

 

Chloe looked a bit dejected, and said “you’re right… I’m sorry, i also assumed you hated being touched by ugly giant fingers all the time, that’s also one of the reasons”

 

Reed seemed almost offended at the statement “First: your fingers are extremely cute, and i won’t accept any more trash talk about them. Second: if we hated physical contact, we would definitely have told you. As for me, i really don’t mind it. For demonstration “ he spread his arms “you can touch me to your heart’s content!”

 

As he stood in that ridiculous pose, he thought “What am i even doing?”

 

 

 

Chloe gulped, then reluctantly said “A-Alright then, don’t mind me…”

Then she slowly and delicately petted his head with the tip of her index finger. Reed stayed absolutely still, with an encouraging smile on his face. Chloe gradually increased the length of the strokes, until she was eventually rubbing his whole back.

 

After a while, she moved his arm to rest on her fingertip, and she admired how his tiny hand, with his barely visible fingers, was completely dwarfed by her slender fingertip.

She then squeezed softly his arm between her thumb and index, until Reed finally spoke “mmmm i’ll give it 6 out of 10 for now”.

 

Chloe, who was becoming quite engrossed in touching his tiny form, was taken by surprise by his comment, but then she grinned mischieviously  “Hmmm, well how about this?” and she suddenly raised him in the air and placed him on her wide and soft palm.

 

 

It was Reed’s turn now to be taken aback, it was pretty much the first time that she had taken the initiative, but he wasn’t certainly going to complain.

The giant girl then proceeded on teasing and caressing his whole torso with the fingers of her free hand.

 

Reed, in that moment, understood he was in quite a pinch. Her touch this time felt good. Way too good, since they were so big that more often than not pressed a bit on his crotch.
He imagined the horror on her face if she discovered he was developing a boner, and decided that he wasn’t going to let it happen.

 

 

So he went to the offensive and grabbed onto her index finger, shouting “alright alright you got me, i’ll give you 9 out of 10!”

 

The finger he was hugging immediately went up, carrying him with it, until it was at eye level with the grinning Chloe, who said “Juust 9? Aren’t you being a bit stingy?”

He sighed “Fine, 100 out of 10. You happy? Well, now it’s my turn”

 

 

 

She looked at him, puzzled, her playful demeanor suddenly gone “What do you mean it’s your turn?”

Reed grinned: it was time for payback.

“I mean that now i should return the favor. This skilled and eager tiny masseuse is at your complete service”

 

The giant girl looked at him, unsure, but he looked too determined to give up easily.

She sighed “Alright… what should i have you to do…”

After a few seconds of internal debate, she blushed a bit and murmured “Well, i really enjoyed how you massaged my feet before, so… would you mind giving me another on your own?”

 

He smiled “Gladly!”

 

 

 

The giant girl smiled and shifted onto the bed, after she placed Reed onto the sheets. Then, she slowly unfolded her massive legs until her tiny roommate was left face to face with the bottom of her feet.

 

After she was done getting comfortable on her own, laying onto her side in a semi-fetal position, with her legs laying one onto the other, so that Reed would be easily able to reach every part of her, she whispered “Please… i’m in your hands”

 

The tiny immediately got to work, pushing into the impossibly soft and pale skin of her soles, kneading her firm but smooth heel, caressing her milky calves… 

 

 

 

After a while, he started to hear her whispering “mmmmm… yeah… don’t stop… It feels soo goood…”

 

Needless to say, her feminine moans were definitely making him aroused, so he redoubled his efforts, taking care of the her vast arches, and finally rubbing the underside and between her toes. Her feet definitely started to gain a bit of smell, but it was basically pure pheromones for the excited Reed. It was a very feminine and sweet smell.

 

When he felt too tired to continue, he sat down, panting, and admiring his handiwork: two masterfully rubbed feet, resting in front of him.

 

 

 

“Well, how was it?” He shouted, but nothing answered.


He climbed her toes and walked upon the elegant ankle up until her knee, and noticed that she must have fallen asleep. He sighed “How are you supposed to give me a mark if you end up sleeping?”

 

 

 

Then he continued walking onto her thigh, climbing on her shorts (and walking by obliviously next to a wet spot on her crotch, luckily hidden by her slender hand which was still between her legs), up to her t-shirt and finally on her head.

 

He laid down onto her forehead, and kissed it, whispering “Good night, my little angel”, and then slided off her hair, to get to his own bed.

 

 


Apparently Will wasn’t the only one with a new crush.

 

 

 

End Notes:

Alright, since Chloe is done for now, whose turn is it now?

Chapter 13: Past Heritage (part 1) by Iron_Gauntlet
Author's Notes:

By (slightly) popular request, it's Alexis' turn to get some love.

It was meant to be just one chapter but it was getting way too long, so i decided to split it in two. Unfortunately, not much action here either, sorry about that.

 

 

After that everyone had their breakfast, chatting amicably, the group split: Chloe, Laura, me and Reed decided to spend some time playing Mario Kart on the TV (we had to struggle a bit linking everything properly, but we succeeded in the end), while Rob with Alexis stayed in their own room, as Mike and Rachel were in their other.

 

Alexis had woken up alone, still feeling the lingering heat that Laura’s petite body had left behind under the sheets.

For a moment she panicked, not knowing what the younger girl could have been up to, but was extremely relieved to see her hinting a smile, while she was talking with me. 

 

Now with the accident apparently behind them for good, she wanted to relax a bit with Rob.

 

 

 

She closed the door behind her, with her tiny roommate sitting in her open palm, and sighed “I’m so happy that in the end there was no bad blood between us”.

 

Rob chuckled “You seriously underestimate us. There is no way that we would hate you for something so meaningless” he paused, as she sat on the chair in front of her desk “Well, that’s true especially for Will”

 

“What do you mean?” Alexis asked, gently placing him on the desk in front of her, laying down her comparatively massive head onto her arms, her head slightly tilted.

 

The tiny stood for a second in awe, staring at the beautiful face looming upon him, then cleared his throat and answered “Well, ehm, i mean… i’m pretty sure he never resented anybody in his whole life. At this point i don’t even think he’s capable of resenting someone”

 

 

 

Alexis raised her eyebrows, surprised, and asked “Not even… the people who hurt him?”

 

Rob shook his head with convinction “Nope. Whenever he was hurt in one way or the other, he always found the fault in himself or in how he acted”

He clenched his fists, and looked away frowning “Even when he didn’t do anything wrong”

After a second, he continued “It’s one of the many reasons i admire him. And at the same time one of the reasons i think he’s beyond help at this point”

He then turned back to her giant roommate, smiling “So, i don’t think he would hate Laura even if she ripped his arms off!”

 

Alexis’ expression stiffened for a second, then relaxed, and exhaled “That’s a relief. You’re lucky to have such a good guy around”

 

Rob smirked “Don’t tell me you fell for him already. I’m sorry but as his manager, i must inform you that my client is already busy in getting to know better Miss Laura”

 

 

The giant girl giggled, and nudged him a bit with her finger, playfully “That would be bad news, wouldn’t it? Luckily for you, that’s not the case. By the way, did you miss me much this night?”

 

As Rob fought back laughing her prodding digits, she recalled the time when she actually fell for someone for the first time…

 

 

————

 

 

… It was quite a few years ago, when the young Alexis was still fourteen years old. She was returning from the supermarket to get some groceries to bring home, and it was a cold winter evening, with the sun on its last legs.

 

Since males were non-existent in the normal-sized society, there was nothing to be afraid of and it was common for girls of even younger age to stroll around at random times. One of the perks of this peculiar society, i suppose.

 

 

 

She walked absent-mindedly on the sidewalk, watching her boots making shallow imprints in the very thin layer of snow that had just fallen a few minutes before. She was absorbed in thought, trying to predict what would her mother cook for dinner, basing on the list of things to buy she was given. 

 

She almost didn’t notice the tiny trail on the snow that was going perpendicularly to the sidewalk, until she was basically on top of it.

 

The young Alexis blinked twice, freezing in place: her raised foot, with the heel already digging in the snow, was currently hiding the point where the line made by the trail interrupted suddenly. She slowly shifted the boot, only to discover a tiny figure, covered in rags and laying in a fetal position.

 

 

 

With a gasp, she realized this was the first time she had seen a tiny in the flesh, and took a step back for the surprise. If she hadn’t noticed him in time a few moments before, he would have been most likely flattened beneath her boot.

 

Alexis looked around, confused, both to make sure nobody was watching or looking for him, then she approached him again and put down her plastic bags, crouching.

 

 

Looking at him more closely, she noticed he was definitely unconscious, and pretty skinny. But what scared her the most was the fact that his skin was starting to turn blue, so she carefully picked him up, placing on her warm gloved hands, and tried to warm him up with her humid breath.

 

When she felt like it was enough, she looked around again, and quickly pushed him into one of the pockets of her winter coat, and removed the glove to try and warm him more with her body heat, clutching his helpless form.

 

Then she grabbed the bags she had put down with her free hand an hurried home.

 

 

 

When she entered, exclaiming “moom, i’m home!”, she quickly and awkwardly removed her boots with her only free hand, as the other was still tucked inside the pocket to keep its tiny inhabitant safe. Then she padded to the kitchen, leaving the bags on the table, and bolted to her bedroom. 

 

Just as she was about to close the door, she heard her mom say “Alex, why do you still have your coat on? You know that i don’t like when you don’t put it in place!”

 

“I know mom, i’m still a bit cold, i swear i’ll put it back later!” She answered, and closed the door behind her. 

 

 

 

 

She sighed deeply. Now she had done it. It was illegal for tinies to stay there, and she just brought one home! Did she just put herself in trouble? Was she going to be yelled at?


Alexis shook her head, as if to drive away these worries. No, she did the right thing, it was clearly in trouble, and she only needed to keep him hidden. If they discovered him, she would just play dumb and say she mistook him for a little bird!

 

 

She excitedly extracted him from the pocket and placed him on her pillow, and finished to change into her pajamas.

Then she filled a bottle cap with water, and ripped a little piece from her tissues, and placed them to either side of the unconscious tiny figure.

 

Finally, she laid prone on the bed, supporting her head with her palms and her bare feet swaying restlessly in the air, waiting excitedly for him to wake up.

 

 

 

Now, in her room, the light was much better than outside, so she could observe him more accurately.

Even if it was the first time she saw a male in the flesh, she could say it was approximately her age, with blonde and mid-length hair.

His complexion now looked much better, thankfully devoid of the bluish shade he had before. 

 

Fascinated, she carefully poked him, studying his tiny body, trying to move him as little as possible, even if a few minutes before she was carrying him around in her closed fist.

 

 

 

As she cautiously touched his face, trying to move out of the way the hair that partially hid his face, he stirred a bit, causing her to jerk back her hand, her heart rate spiking in anticipation and excitement.

 

The tiny slowly opened his eyes, blinking a bit, apparently trying to adjust his sight to the bright light. As he was finally focused on Alexi’s beaming face, he let out a yelp of surprise, skittering away from her, terrified.

 

 

 

“Hey hey, you have nothing to fear, you’re safe here” the young Alexis cooed, cutting off all too easily his escape route with one of her massive arms.


The sudden movement frightened even more the tiny who had just woken up, and he just froze up, not knowing where to go, jerking his head to watch her looming hand, then her face, then her hand again, then her face… Wait a minute.

 

 

 

“Are you… you’re not the same lady that caught me, are you?” He finally managed to speak, still on high alert.

 

The giant girl looked at him with a puzzled expression “I didn’t catch anyone though? I just found you lying in the middle of the street. What happened to you?”

 

 

However, the tiny boy still seemed suspicious, still curled up and clutching the rags he wore, looking at her with a frightened expression.

 

Alexis smiled in the most reassuring way possible “Don’t worry, as i said before, you can trust me, i’m your friend!” 

 

 

The little blondie gulped and nodded, and started talking “I was just scavenging for food near the wall when a giant blonde woman casually walked over it, saw me and snatched me up, putting me in a bag.

I was terrified but eventually i found a hole in the fabric, and tried to tear it wider until it was big enough for me to pass through it. 

I remember hearing the woman saying that she was going to have fun with me tonight, but i was so scared that i only wanted out so i squeezed myself out and fell onto the snow. 

She didn’t notice me and walked away, so i remained alone out there. I roamed around for a bit, then i heard something approach, and then… i think a shadow fell over me… and i think i passed out, i don’t remember anything beyond that”

Then he fell silent. 

 

 

Alexis imagined that the shadow he saw must have been the bottom of her boot. He was lucky that wasn’t the last thing he would have seen…

 

She shushed these dark thoughts, and whispered “well i’m sorry to hear that, but you’re safe now. ”

He looked down, uncomfortable.

 

The giant girl pressed on “So, do you want me to bring you back? I can carry you to your family”

He muttered back “I.. don’t have a family”

She looked saddened “Oh… i’m so sorry, i didn’t know. Forgive me”

 

 

He finally looked at her in the eyes, surprised. Why would one of the giantesses ask him to forgive her? It didn’t make sense. Based on the stories he heard, they only came to ravage, kidnap and kill. So why was this girl so nice to him?

 

 

 

Before he could answer, a loud voice thundered just behind the door, causing Alexis to jolt and try to hide the tiny boy, who was suddenly smothered under a warm and damp palm

“Alex, i thought i told you to put your coat on the rack! Why isn’t it there yet?”

 

“I… I was just going to do that Mom!” Alexis lied back.

 

 

 

Then she slowly raised her hand, peeking under it to see a very confused tiny boy. Conversely, the boy saw a flustered and blushing giant girl. They looked at each other, and suddenly, began to giggle at the same time. 

 

It felt like something finally falling into place, just seeing this little slice of normalcy, was enough for the tiny to completely trust her. 

He couldn’t really explain it, it was a gut feeling.

 

Eventually, they started to talk and chat, and learned a lot from each other. The tiny’s name was Ryan, and he was just a year younger than Alexis. Within the evening, he had already agreed to stay with her, having nobody to wait for him at home.

 

 

 

 

They talked, and talked, and laughed, for the day after, the day after that, and in a flash a year had passed. 

 

Many things had happened, from all the times he was almost discovered by her mom, or when he almost went down the drain as she washed him, or all the times she caught him peeking at her when she changed.

 

Eventually, they both admitted their mutual feelings, and felt the joy of a young love.

 

 

 

 

However, that happiness was not meant to last

 

 

 

 

Chapter 14: Past Heritage (part 2) by Iron_Gauntlet
Author's Notes:

Remember when i said that this arc was going to be two chapters long? Well, now it's three.

It's likely it will reach four to be honest. Don't worry though, i've already written most of it by now, i'll post them all bit by bit. Enjoy and let me know what you think.

 

 

 

 

Exactly one year after the day when Alexis found Ryan, and a few months after they became a couple, the two young people were chilling in the girl’s bedroom. Ryan was reading a book onto her giant smartphone, while she filed her nails.

 

 

In truth, Alexis wanted to give him a present, for that anniversary-like day, but wasn’t sure about what. She had been thinking about a lot of possibilities, but in the end couldn’t find anything of value that she deemed appropriate. 

 

 

Actually, there was one thing he seemed to be really interested in: herself.

 

Lately, she often caught him peeking at her as she was changing, which embarrassed her infinitely, but at the same time she felt a little bit of pride in it. 

 

 

She was still a growing girl, but her body had already gained the typical proportions of an attractive young woman.


While her breasts were not yet as prosperous as they would become in the future, the bra which had been purchased just a month before was starting to feel cramped.

 

Her hips and ass were firm and taut, while maintaining the right curves, and she was pretty confident of her slim waist and perfectly flat tummy, with a noticeable hint of the abs underneath.

 

Her fit and long legs completed the package, ending up in her elegant and taken care of feet.

 

She wasn’t confident on her face, but Ryan always made a point in complimenting her, repeating over and over that she was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen in his life, which caused her to blush uncontrollably.

 

In that period, she was in a tomboyish phase, her hair was a bit short for a girl, and she attended to volleyball practice with regularity, which surely was one of the main causes of her blooming physique.

 

 

 

That night, she intended to use that body of hers as a present for her tiny boyfriend.

After all, she thought blushing, eventually they would have to start doing… those.. things… right? 

 

She hid her face in her pillow, unable to contain the embarrassment and excitement.


Of course in history and biology class they taught them the basics of human reproduction, but never mentioned how mixed-sized couples would … do it. But she was very eager to take a shot.

Not yet though. It was too embarrassing.

 

However, eventually…

 

 

 

 

Suddenly she sprung up from the bed, and announced: “i’m going to have a bath. Don’t you dare peek, okay Ryan?”


The tiny boy looked at her confused “O..okay?”


She nodded “Good” and then marched into the bathroom.

 

For a few minutes, Ryan could clearly hear the sound of water pouring, and was starting to get excited at the thought of his girlfriend undressing just beyond the thin door that separated the two rooms.

 

In truth, he had been thinking as well about… lewd things lately. He couldn’t help but steal a look at the massive and gorgeous young body of Alexis, but he also felt a bit guilty for doing so, even though they *were* boyfriend and girlfriend.

 

So for now, he just allowed himself to close his eyes, and imagined her, slowly lowering her leg into the warm steamy water, dipping her toe to check the temperature…

 

 

 

Suddenly, the bathroom door swung open, a red-faced and embarrassed Alexis peeking out of it. She only had a towel to cover her naked body, which she held up with one hand

 

They both looked at each other, Ryan confused, Alexis flustered.

 

 

Then she finally spoke “W-well, since you’ve been so annoying lately, trying to peek at me while i was changing, i suppose i could let you indulge for once. To see my b-body i mean. No touching. Yet.”

 

Ryan was speechless. It sounded too good to be real.

“Oh uh… ummm.. thank you?” Was all he managed to say.

 

“You’ll thank me later” the giant girl exclaimed, still maintaining her poor act of a dominant and mature woman, while it was as clear as day she was one step from dying from the embarrassment.

 

She approached him and hesitated for a second. “B.. but close your eyes first, perv!” she asserted.

 

“Umm alright” the tiny guy said, complying. A second later, he felt the familiar touch of her giant fingers plucking him up.

 

The air then suddenly turned hot and humid, ad he felt a little tug at his pants. She was trying to undress him.

 

He resisted at first, but then heard her “y-you can keep your underwear” , so he reluctantly helped her to strip him.

 

 

He heard the sound of a cloth falling, then of water being moved. Finally, he was carefully placed on a wobbly surface, and heard his giant girlfriend’s voice once again “You can open your eyes now”.

 

 

 

He did, and immediately noticed that he was standing onto a plastic duck floating onto the water, in front of of Alexis’ beautiful face.

 

In the distance, he could see the top of her knees surfacing from the water, but not much else besides her shoulders and head.

 

He chuckled and said “After all that talk, and you put this much soap in the water so that i can’t see a thing. You’re really something, you know?”

 

It was true, the foam was so much that there was really not much to be seen underwater.

 

 

 

Alexis turned as red as a tomato, and muttered, sinking even further in the water “Shut up, idiot”

 

He couldn’t help but laugh at the how adorable she was. It was time for him to get the initiative. 

 

 

 

He dove into the water, and swam up to her, until he felt he was close enough, then he instructed “Take me up to your face”

 

A second later, a large mass from underneath him started surfacing, and suddenly he was standing onto her white palm, which brought him at her face level. “Closer” he said.

 

She hesitated for a moment, then complied. He walked up until he was basically in front of her giant lips.


Then, after a moment, he hugged them, burying his face in those meaty pillows, kissing the soft and supple flesh.

 

 

 

At first, it seemed that Alexis was not going to do anything but stay immobile, passively, but eventually she started to softly cover his body in slow and gentle pecks.

 

After a few minutes of this awkward making out session, Ryan took a few steps back, panting a bit

 

“Whoa, that… that was amazing. I never thought kissing would be this good” 

But Alexis looked a bit sad, and muttered “I didn’t feel much though… “

 

Ryan felt a bit hurt that what felt so good for him wasn’t shared with his girlfriend, so he steeled himself and decided that he had to go the extra length to please her, no matter how scary or dangerous it was.

 

 

 

He did hear stories of people being picked up eaten on the spot in the slums, or dropped into giant socks to be worn later, so he did seem to have a rough idea of what the giantesses liked.

 

Sure, Alexis definitely wasn’t one of those scary and cruel women, but maybe she shared their tastes. 

 

 

Of course he had no intentions to die to please his girlfriend, but maybe, just a taste…

 

With determination, he marched up to the inviting lips once again, and this time, he ordered “Open your mouth”

 

 

This time, Alexis didn’t obey right away “Wh-what do you want to do?”

 

“Just trust me. I only want to repay the favor”

 

“Okay.. but… why would i need to open my mouth for that?”

 

“I said, just trust me”

 

Alexis fell silent for a second, then she slowly parted her lips, giving him a full view of the inside.

 

 

 

Ryan was met with a gust of humid breath, and with a quite unfamiliar view: it was the first time he had seen a giantess’ mouth from this close.

 

He looked at the pearly white and smooth teeth, orderly and regularly aligned, surrounding the red and wet tongue.

 

Looking up, he could see clearly the roof of her mouth, from which some glossy strands of saliva were dripping and falling down.


Finally, the dark and gaping hole of her throat, from which her uvala dangled a bit.

 

It was a mesmerizing and at the same time terrifying view. But he had to do this, for Alexis. What kind of boyfriend wouldn’t put his life on the line for his girlfriend?

 

 

 

He climbed her lips and walked over her sharp incisors, and finally stepped onto her tongue. Then he shouted “You can close now”

 

The light dimmed slowly, until he was left in hot and humid darkness.

The instincts he developed during his life in a world that was too big for him screamed to get out, but he ignored them, and laid down onto her girlfriend tongue, trying to embrace it.

 

Alexis, in the meanwhile, was still coming to terms with the fact that she had put her boyfriend in her mouth.

 

 

 

Then, she felt his skin rubbing onto her tongue. Which started to feel really, really good.

 

The slightly salty taste of his bare body, his tiny and delicate frame sprawled on her sensitive tongue, as he wiggled around, was something she was guiltily starting to really enjoy.

 

Carefully, she began to lick him and suck on him, softly squeezing the flavor out of him. At a certain point, she tasted something else, and realized he was as well licking her from inside her mouth.

 

 

The realization really turned her on, the thought of this strange but very intimate french-kiss causing her to moan slightly.

Instinctively, she lowered one of her hands under the water to between her legs, while the other gripped one of her soft tits.

 

Ryan was having the time of his life. He was basically riding the moving monster that was her tongue, caressing and humping it, worshiping it with abandon, and at a certain point a moan exhaled from her deep throat, so loud that he felt his bones rattle from inside him.

 

For some reason, he had lost his underwear at some point, but he was too focused on his task to care. It was probably already in her stomach anyway.

 

Then she pinned him to the roof of her mouth, and he noticed that a torrent of spit was falling into the abyss at the back of her mouth.

He imagined what would have happened if the current had washed him down as well, which made him shiver. However, the danger somehow made him even more horny, so he gripped with full force the muscle, and humped it with even more vigor until he came, and stopped moving, completely worn out and in bliss. 

 

Just a second later, the whole mouth seemed to stop and stiffen, tilting a bit towards the back, and then relaxed. 

 

 

 

Alexis had just come as well, and following a few seconds of pause, she opened her mouth and slowly fished him out.

 

“This.. i admit that this time i really enjoyed it. Did you like it as well?” She asked, a bit worried that she had overdone it.

 

Ryan only answered “At a certain point, it felt so good that i thought that if you decided to eat me alive, it would still have been worth it”

 

 

She blushed and exclaimed “You know i would never do that, idiot!” 

 

 

 

Then she noticed that Ryan was completely naked, and with a yelp she let him fall into the water. 

 

However, she didn’t consider that her now exposed breast was in the way, so he harmlessly bounced onto the plushy flesh, and stopped next to her nipple.

 

Their gazes met, in embarrassed silence, until the tiny boy smirked and said “Ready for round two?”

 

Alexis hesitated for a second, blushing, but then bit her lower lip and nodded.

 

Ryan started to lick and caress her nipple, as the other tit was being fondled by her enormous hand.

 

Alexis’ mouth opened in bliss, moaning “Ah… Ahhh.. Ah…” 

 

 

 

 

It took two whole hours for them to get out of the bath.

 

 

Chapter 15: Past Heritage (part 3) by Iron_Gauntlet
Author's Notes:

Boy, it sure is a long flashback, isn't it.

 

 

 

During the next month, they explored each other a lot.


After experimenting further the oral play, Ryan insisted on taking care of her feet, which at first Alexis opposed, but eventually she began enjoying and actively asking for it later on. 




In time, Ryan even felt brave enough to ask her to sleep inside her sock as she was still wearing it. 


She agreed, but unfortunately they ended up not sleeping one wink: the tiny guy just kept on licking and massaging the bottom and in between her toes for the whole night.

He crawled all over them, slithering underneath the tight fabric to reach every nook and cranny of her majestic and massive feet.


This continuous pampering made her so horny that she was forced to masturbate several times during the night to calm down, until she eventually slipped off her sock early in the morning and finished him off in her mouth, finally falling asleep after one of the most rewarding orgasms of her life.


In time, they learned go to bed that way without messing up too much their sleep schedule




One morning Alexis felt so horny that she basically begged him to let her keep him inside of her shoes within her sock as she went to school, so that she could enjoy him being there for all day long.


Being in the tight and damp loafer, under the sweaty toes of his girlfriend for the whole day was tiring, but one of the best experiences of his life, so much that they did it several times more.





However, Alexis adamantly refused to get him anywhere near her vagina, saying that it was too dangerous for him.




Another year passed, and it was the happiest time of their lives. They had sex almost everyday, and they genuinely felt that they were made for each other. They thought nothing would be able to take them apart.



During the last year, the giant girl had grown even more, both in height and in bust size, but still kept the gorgeous and slim figure she was so proud of. She let her hair grow a bit, and started to wear more feminine clothes, although sometimes she didn’t dislike tomboyish ones.


One  summer night, Alexis was lying in bed looking at the ceiling, deep in thought. She was wearing a loose t-shirt and pink panties, and white ankle socks, where Ryan was cozily tucked inside, quietly kissing the soft and pale arch of her foot.


She loved her current sex life, but sometimes she wondered how would it feel like to have him inside her, down there. 




The giant girl had learned about the limits of the tiny body of his boyfriend, and knew perfectly the position of the thin line that divided pleasure from pain. 


So, this evening she wanted to give it a shot. The idea turned her on very much, especially how he would figuratively become one with her.




So she called “Hey Ryan”


He stopped pecking her sole and answered “yeah? What is it?”


She sighed and asked “on a scale from one to ten, how much do you love me?”


He didn’t answer right away, but eventually said “How many stars are in the sky?”


Alexis giggled, and murmured “if i asked you to take you out of my sock right now because want to have sex, what would you answer?”


“Have i ever turned down one of your requests? You know i like it as much as you do”


She hesitated, and then said “… but what if i meant ACTUAL sex? I mean, down there…”


“I thought you’d never ask. I’m all up for it”




Alexis knew it was unlikely for him to say no, but she was shocked at how easily he agreed.

She immediately slipped off her sock and peeled him off her sweaty sole, keeping him at eye level

She asked “Are.. Are you serious? You know, it will be dangerous, and it’s the first time we try something like this, and…”


“Relax, Alexis” he interrupted her “I trust you completely. I know you wouldn’t hurt a fly even if it asked you to”


She blushed, and smiled “Then let me get ready”



Alexis lowered her panties and started massaging her clit like she did so many times before, as Ryan undressed.

To get in the mood, she threw him in her mouth, sucking on him, until both him and her were perfectly lubricated.


Finally, Alexis fished her tiny boyfriend out of her mouth and placed him onto the fingers of her right hand, gradually lowering him along her body until he was in front of her lower lips.


Grinning, she asked “Are you ready?” 

“I’ve never been more ready than i am right now” he answered.

“Then hang on tight, my love…”


The fingers approached her vagina, and started to rub the tiny Ryan on it.

He humped the wall of flesh with all his might, as her massive digits pushed him gently from behind.


Gradually, her movements became more and more forceful, and her free arm went under her shirt to grope and stimulate her breasts, as she started to moan and bite her lower lip



“D.. Don’t stop, you’re doing great babe!” Ryan screamed, relieved that in the end it wasn’t so bad.


However, Alexis felt a spike of pleasure from her nether regions, the sensation so intense that she decided to ask Ryan a bit more, she could apologize to him later.


“R..Ryan, hang on and take a deep breath”



He barely had the time to comply before she plunged her fingers deep in her dripping pussy, and started to vigorously pump her fingers in and out, moaning loudly.


Ryan couldn’t breathe, couldn’t see, and started to get a little scared. This wasn’t like her, usually she wasn’t this forceful, usually going for the gradual approach.


After a few seconds of pure bliss, Alexis experienced one of the most earth-shattering orgasms she ever had. Her vaginal muscled tensed up so much that Ryan was basically sucked off her fingers, to be brought even deeper inside of her, but the giant girlfriend didn’t notice it at first, her brain overwhelmed by the wave of oxytocin.


He was about to finish the oxygen, so he started to claw and push at the flesh he was being trapped by, in a desperate attempt to escape, but having the only effect of pleasuring her even further.

It was so intense that her back arched and took the breath out of her lungs.


After the wave subsided, she sprawled onto the bed, panting heavily for a few seconds. Then she extracted her fingers, and finally noticed that her tiny boyfriend wasn’t clinging to them anymore.

“…Ryan?”


She hurriedly tried to search for him, prodding with her fingers deep inside of her, but somehow her internal muscles were still somehow tense. 

Seconds passed, and she realized that he was in deep danger, but it was as if her body refused to let him back out.

In panic, she forcibly pushed further inside, gritting her teeth in pain, and finally got a hold of something, which she pulled out immediately.


Then she jumped out of the bed and flicked on the lights, to check up on him.



She wasn’t ready for this. With horror, Alexis watched his immobile body, one arm twisted crudely in an abnormal direction, his eyes rolled back showing only the white part, and a continuous stream of thick, cloudy liquid oozing out of his slacked open mouth.


In panic, she pushed on his chest a bit in attempt to clear out his lungs, but having the only effect of making him vomit more fluids, which over time started to show a shade of red as well.





Finally after over a minute of desperate attempts of reanimation, she realized that her boyfriend was dead.


Her worst fears had finally come true.




“No. No. No, no no nonono it can’t be happening, this wasn’t supposed to happen, oh god, Ryan, please, wake up, PLEASE WAKE UP I’M BEGGING YOU” she screamed in despair, tears cascading on his still body.


But nobody answered her pleads.


Alexis cried, and cried, and cried more for her lover’s death.


Just when she felt complete with him, as both felt whole with one another, they were going to be separated. The thought made her numb, and her hands started to tremble.



In her mind, she imagined what was going to happen in the next hours. She was going to wash him, dress him up, put him in a box and bury it in the earth somewhere. The last imaginary step replayed in her mind over and over, with heart-wrenching solemnity, up to the exact moment her hands left the box in the hole.



No. She just couldn’t. She wasn’t able to part from him. There was just no way she would have the heart to do it.


Alexis looked down at his lifeless body once again. She just couldn’t let him go.


Then he would stay with her forever, until the end of time.




She raised him up to her face, and slowly opened her mouth, tears streaming on her face.


The corpse slowly beginned sliding on her tilted palms, until it finally tumbled down and landed on her outstretched and quivering tongue.


His taste brought back so many memories:

that time when she washed her teeth with him while he was in her mouth, giggling the whole time and making a mess of the bathroom;


or when she almost gulped him down with her milk during breakfast by mistake;


or the countless times he willingly climbed into her maw whenever she felt sad, knowing that she would cheer up by feeling the familiar taste of his flesh on her tongue


As she riminished all these events, she continued licking and sucking on his limp body, her tears still dripping down from her chin.


In the end, she felt like it was time.

She finally brought him to the back of her cavernous mouth, an action that she thought she would never make.



Alexis whispered “goodbye, my love”, and then gulped down her boyfriend, sending him sliding down through her slimy throat, to fall inside her stomach.


After the deed was done, and his sweet taste finally faded on her tongue, she started sobbing and weeping uncontrollably, experiencing the worst grief that was known to mankind.




Miraculously, or rather due to a cruel twist of fate, the combination of the sucking and the squeezing in her throat were able to clear just enough of his lungs from the liquid and restart his dead heart.


His condition was still critical, and it would have been unlikely for him to survive even if he was treated immediately by skilled surgeons, but this miracle gifted him his last few moments of lucidity, as he plummeted into the stomach of his giant girlfriend.


He managed to open his eyes, and at first he was confused at the situation.

Just a few moments he was desperately fighting for his life, and now he was in a dark place, floating in warm liquid that was beginning to sting.



Then, in a flash of clarity, he realized what happened: he was in Alexis’s stomach.

She believed him dead, and buried him inside of her. 


Frankly, the realization didn’t surprise him too much. He knew her well enough to know that it was a likely possibility.

But he didn’t despair, or panic. He had never felt that calm in his whole life.


He was already living on borrowed time: if it wasn’t for her, he would have frozen to death in the middle of the sidewalk. 

Now Ryan was only returning what she had given to him.


Strangely, he felt at peace. His last two years were by far the most joyful times of his life. He was happy to donate his life to his girlfriend, and embraced his end to become one with her.


His last thoughts were “i only wish i could pass just a little more time together with you”


With his last words of farewell stuck in his throat, he finally sank in the churning depths of Alexis’ stomach juices.





Alexis mourned his death for weeks. She barely attended school, and instead just laid in her bed.


Her mother was naturally concerned, and appointed her a few sessions with a psychologist.


Alexis absent-mindedly agreed, but for the first sessions she just didn’t cooperate, and refused to talk about the real issue, instead avoiding the subject or outright keeping her mouth shut.


Eventually though, the therapist deduced that the issue involved a tiny, and explained to her that she wasn’t the first patient to have this kind of issues.


Alexis was shocked at how common it was for women of the normal sized society to own tinies.



Finally, since the professional now had something to work on, the sessions began to show their fruits, until the therapist gave her the contact to a tiny dealer, saying that it wasn’t strictly legal but she judged it safe and in her professional opinion the best way to get over her grief was to move on and find someone else.


Alexis didn’t take it well. Outraged beyond reason, she just stood up and stormed out of the building, and stopped going to therapy altogether.

Just the idea of "getting over it" was preposterous, but moving on was simply unacceptable. How could anyone "move on" from a part of themselves?



However, as some time passed, she did start feeling lonely, just as she the therapist said she would, and in the end she just gave up and got in touch with the “tiny dealer”. The suffering had gotten unbearable, she just wanted to forget everything and start over.




Alexis imagined it would be a much more shady business, but it actually was a tidy and almost professional little shop, not much different from the pet shops she liked so much when she was a child. 

There were many little cages where tinies were neatly cataloged and divided by sex, age and other parameters.


It did make her sick to see this many tiny people be displayed like livestock, but she knew that what was before her eyes was simply the true face of the normal sized society, hidden under the surface of normalcy, and she couldn’t change it by herself.


The alternative was simply to go and cross the wall and kidnap some random tiny, but she liked it even less. At least this way she could save someone from a cruel owner.


After a few minutes, she was already out of the shop, with a small cage in her hands, in which an uneasy tiny was trapped.




A tiny that matched the very specific description Alexis told the clerk:


with blonde hair, thin build, and younger than her.

 

Chapter 16: Past Heritage (part 4) by Iron_Gauntlet
Author's Notes:

Hey peeps, it's been a while, but here i am again. And i bring the last part of the admittedly long flashback.

After getting home, Alexis went straight into her room and laid down gently the little cage onto her desk, and opened up the tiny door.

Then she sat down on a chair, laid her arms on the desk and patiently waited for the small occupant to get out on his own.

 

After a few seconds, seeing that he seemed too scared to take the initiative, she whispered “Don’t worry, you can come out. You’re safe with me”

 

The tiny blonde boy timidly got out of the cage, eyeing nervously the looming face of Alexis, who was currently observing him, her heart in turmoil.

 

Was this really a good idea? The therapist said this was supposed to help her move on, but just looking at the tiny frame of the boy was enough to remind her of Ryan.
Aside from the general build, the age and the blondish hair, they looked nothing alike.
However, just his size, the perspective of looking at something so small, the sound of his steps on the wood, and his nervous look, inevitably made her remember the first time she met her first love.

 

 

Fighting back the swelling tears and suppressing the flood of memories, Alexis rubbed her eyes a little and asked “So what’s your name, cutie?”

“I.. I’m Connie” he answered, his voice trembling.

“Nice to meet you Connie” she smiled “My name is Alexis, and i was hoping if we could become friends from now on”

 

“Do… do I have a choice?” He asked, still nervous

 

Alexis was taken aback a little by the question. She realized that up until now she never even considered his feelings about the matter, and felt a little guilty.

 

After a second of surprise she said “Oh… well I mean… sure you do. I can bring you back to the slums if that’s what you want. I have no right to keep you here against your will”.


The giant girl paused for a few seconds, lowering her gaze, then looked at him with hopeful eyes “Is that what you want? I-I’ll give you food, a place to sleep, anything you want, but I won’t force you if you want to leave”

 

Connie looked at those enormous puddles of purple looking expectantly at him, pondering what to answer. Logically, the offer was very tempting, since he had always lived in poverty, but he wondered if he could trust this young woman.


“I… I guess it wouldn’t hurt to give it a shot” he said in the end, attempting half a smile, which Alexis reciprocated enthusiastically.

 

 

The first days were a bit awkward, and a couple of weeks passed before Connie actually started to trust the giant girl.

With time, after trust, came friendship, and eventually, it developed into something more. In just three months, they both confessed their feelings to each other.

 

After such a long time, Alexis felt the enormous weight of grief being lifted, day by day. Each day seemed to get better than the last, the happiness eventually overcoming the sadness.


Sometimes she felt bad for Ryan, she felt like she was leaving him behind, but she understood that it was time for her to move on.

 

 

 

One evening, after dinner, Alexis went into her room, finding her new tiny boyfriend using her smartphone. The strange thing was that he was looking at the home page, not doing anything.


She smirked, and said “hmmm… you sure like to look at the background. I wonder what would I find if I looked up the browsing history…”

 

Connie turned immediately bright red, and grumbled, looking elsewhere “yeah, I wonder…”

 

“… or you could tell me yourself” Alexis pushed on, grinning “Come on, I’m waiting”

 

“…it was porn” He finally admitted, getting even redder. 

 

“You should have just told me from the start, silly! What kind of porn was it?” She pressed on

 

“… B… Blowjob” Connie whispered

 

Alexis laughed out loud, the way he was so embarrassed was just so precious.

 

“Come on, there is no need to be shy, you know I don’t mind. But I’m curious, why would you look at porn when you have this absolutely drop-dead gorgeous piece of girl right here ready to do anything you want?” 

 

“You know… variety… and stuff” he muttered.

 

His giant girlfriend grinned, still having way too much fun teasing him “well… if you want variety, how about we try out this new “blowjob” thing together, hm?” She asked, gently picking him up and slowly bringing him to her face

 

 

As he slowly approached the enormous lips, Connie started to fuss a stir “Wait… wait a second honey… slow down.. stop… no.. NO!” 

 

At the last exclamation, Alexis froze, and remembered “Oh right, I forgot you didn’t like to be near my… mouth”

 

Connie had seen his sister and mother be eaten on the spot in front of him by a giant office lady just the year before, and he still had nightmares about it, so he had asked her to avoid being placed near her mouth.

 

“Y-yeah honey, I’m sorry, I guess I still haven’t gotten over it. I do like the idea, and I’d love to do it with you, but when I’m so near to your mouth… I can’t do it yet” he stammered, his heart still beating fast for the sudden scare.

 

Alexis still looked dejected and guilty, like a scolded puppy, so he sighed “Welp congratulations me, I ruined the mood. How about I do anything you want me to do tonight?”



“Really? You’ll do anything?” She beamed, her sad look completely gone in a second

 

“That’s literally what I just said honey” Connie smiled

 

“Then… huhhhhh… how about… you lick my feet?” Alexis asked, blushing a bit.

 

He chuckled “But that’s what I do all the time! Oh well, too bad you wasted your golden opportunity, I’m not letting you change it now”

 

Alexis pouted, as she carried her tiny boyfriend to her bed “What’s wrong with it? It feels so good, and besides you like it too”

 

“Hey, it’s not like I’m complaining” he said smiling as he was set on the soft covers.

 

Alexis sat down as well and presented her long, thigh high covered legs to her tiny boyfriend. Then she slowly and seductively started to remove her long socks, knowing full well how it drove Connie crazy when she did that.

 

 

In the end, she finally popped her slender feet out of the stuffy fabric, and offered them to the eager Connie “Well, what are you waiting for?”

He didn’t need further encouragement, and immediately jumped forward to make out with the soft bottom of the foot of the girl he loved the most in this world.

 


Alexis smiled, looking at her cute boyfriend passionately licking her well-kept heel, and sighed, enjoying the blissful sensation, closing her eyes.

 

 

 

 

When she opened them again, she turned as pale as a blanket. 

 

Standing on top of the desk, there was a tiny, looking straight at her. Even if he was a few meters away, she recognized him immediately. After all, how could she forget that face?

 


It was Ryan.

 

But at the same time, he was not. Strangely, she could perfectly make out his eyes, which were pitch-black. She noticed that his clothes were torn and wet. His skin as well was reddish, as if it had been scalded.

 

 

 

Alexis felt like the air had been taken out of her lungs. She couldn’t breathe for the shock.

Still, the tiny frame stood immobile, staring at her.

 

She blinked, and now Ryan was standing, at her size, in front of the bed, still staring at her, emotionless.

 

“This isn’t real”, came the thought from the back of her mind, but she still couldn’t bear the weight of the gaze of his void eyes.

 

Alexis tried looking away, but every time she blinked, he was aways in front of her. After she shut her eyes, she still felt the crushing pressure of his presence.

 

Then she heard another voice from inside her mind “You can’t run away anymore from what you did” 

 

She slowly opened her eyes again, and as before, Ryan was still there, staring at her.

 

“What makes you think you have the right to feel joy?” The voice asked

 

 

Alexis was too terrified to answer, and started to tear up, not making a sound

“You did something unspeakable, and yet you still try to seek happiness as if it never happened. You’re the most disgusting being to ever live on this planet.

Luckily for you, you can still take amends”

 

“…how?” Alexis asked in tears to the shadow of her deceased lover.


Ryan did not answer.

 

She lowered her gaze to the bed, where she found a very worried Connie

“Sweetie? Are you okay? You look very pale” he said, concerned.

 

Alexis looked at him, stunned, blinking a few times.

“Come on Alexis, say something, you’re scaring me” the tiny boy said nervously

 

After a few seconds of silence, the giant girl uttered “I understand”

 

Then she reached for him, pinched him between her fingers and slowly raised him to her face.

 

“Wh-what are you doing hon? What do you understand? Come on, if it’s a joke it’s not funny”

 

“You don’t deserve happiness” the voice in her head rumbled

“I don’t deserve happiness” Alexis whispered, and opened her mouth

 

“Eh? What? No, stop, I’m begging you, STOP DON’T EAT MEEEE” was all Connie managed to scream before he was dropped inside the drooling cave of Alexis’ mouth.

 

 

Almost immediately the teeth shut down behind him, sealing the tiny boy in hot and humid darkness.

He tried getting up, but the tongue was too slippery and he fell down straight away. He would have tried again if the enormous tongue didn’t mercilessly push him to the back of his girlfriend’s mouth.

 

He barely had the time to scream Alexis’ name before she shut her eyes and gulped him down, feeling him being pushed down her throat.

 

Then the giant girl curled up in a ball, and started crying

“This is your punishment” the voice said
“This is my punishment” Alexis repeated, in tears.

 

In the meantime, Connie had fallen in her gigantic stomach, which months before had already claimed the life of Ryan.

 

This time it was half full of semi-digested food, mashed potatoes and broccoli, but Connie was too traumatized to notice.

He started to hyperventilate, still coming to terms that he had just been eaten by his current girlfriend, and he was sitting in a pool of gastric acid, just like food. Just like his mother and sister.

 

He had become food. Alexis had eaten him. The same Alexis that he loved and trusted so much. He felt a tingling sensation on his left arm, so he raised it to inspect it.
With horror, he watched the skin slowly melt in front of him, and screamed.

 

In the meantime, Alexis had covered her head with her pillow in the attempt to silence the pained screams of her boyfriend coming from deep inside her, whispering in tears “This is my punishment, this is my punishment…”, until no more sounds came out from her belly.

 

 

 

 

Sadly, Connie was the only the first. After that episode, many more came.

 It followed always the same pattern: she felt lonely, so she purchased a tiny, got attached to it, and whenever she started to forget Ryan, he would suddenly appear, and it meant the demise of the tiny. 

 

Every time, Alexis promised herself this would be the last time, that she would not buy another, or that “Ryan” would not appear. However, he did anyway.

 

Thus, it was the end of Jean, flattened under the same foot he liked so much to kiss, after a short attempt to escape

 

It was also the end of Sasha, who died instantly in her sleep as she was chewed to pieces in the same mouth that brought her pleasure so many times, before being swallowed.

 

It was the end of the little Mark, who got squished in the soft fist of the girl he loved so much, until his blood dripped from the pale palm to the floor.


As years went by, it took her less time to recover, and “Ryan” appeared earlier.

 

One time, she hadn’t even gotten home from the tiny shop that she had already popped the tiny boy in her mouth and turned him to mush with her teeth before banishing his unrecognizable and gory remains to her digestive system, so she had to head back to the shop to purchase another.

 

However, this didn’t mean that she got less attached. On the contrary, she subconsciously got attached much faster than before, knowing it would hurt more when she would eventually dispose of them, so that the punishment would be harsher.

 

Sometimes, “Ryan” was not even needed to condemn a tiny. Sometimes Alexis just did it on her own, as if the pain of this self-inflicted punishment could cleanse her sin.

 

Before she knew it, Alexis had crushed or eaten more than 40 tinies like this

End Notes:

Next chapter we're back to the present

Chapter 17: Truth or dare by Iron_Gauntlet
Author's Notes:

I know, two chapters in less than 24 hours. Crazy huh? Let's just try to keep up the momentum. Gentle stuff this time.

------

"Hey what are you spacing out for?" 

Alexis blinked a few times and realized she had been silent for a while now.

She was currently sitting on her bed, with Rob sitting on her palm that was resting onto her smooth thigh. 

She smiled "Sorry, i was just deep in thought. What were we talking about again?"

"Nothing much, apart from William's crush" the tiny guy shrugged

"Oh, that's right" Alexis uttered, after depositing Rob onto the sheets and stretching her back with a cute moan. Then she laid on her side, supporting her head with her hand.

 

Rob was once again put to the test, and he fought again the urge to look and admire the marvelous sight of the gigantic college girl's body, who was resting in front of him like a mountain range. 

He gulped, realizing that she was probably doing this on purpose. Either that, or she was just a natural at showing off her femininity: what apparently looked like a careless movement to get comfortable, had created a landscape worthy of being painted by the artists of old.

Her firm and long legs resting on top of each other, so smooth that they seemed to gleam in the low light of the nightstand, tapering to her thin but solid calves;

In that position, the curves of her healthy hips and torso were heightened even further by the thin waist, where her large t-shirt hung loosely, showing just a peek of her flat and firm midriff.

If the fabric was loose on the waist, it certainly wasn't on the breast area, where her F cups were contained, pushing softly against the shirt.

Going on, her thin neck continued to her gorgeous smiling face, topped off with the most magnetic violet eyes he had ever seen.

"Enjoyed the show?" She grinned

"Well, i tried not to look, but i failed" Rob muttered, realizing he did fail the test after all.

Alexis laughed "Oh don't worry, i don't mind at all. I'm flattered if anything"

It was too much fun teasing him to stop so early "But hey, if you like looking so much, how about i let you... touch..." she whispered sensually, while slowly pulling her shirt up, gradually showing more of her lean tummy, and going almost all the way to her breasts "... just kidding!" she finished, covering it all again, pulling her tongue out in a playful smirk.

Rob chuckled "huh, yeah, very funny, ahah", almost shaking for the frustration, as he actually bit the bait for a moment there.

But he was tired to always be on the receiving end. It was time for payback. 

 

"Say Alexis, how about we play a little game to kill time until we have lunch?" he proposed.

She raised her eyebrow, curious "Sure, why not? What kind of game did you have in mind?"

Rob smiled. The trap was set. "Nothing fancy, it's simple really, it's just a variation of truth or dare. We go in turns as usual, but there's a catch: the first one that gets embarrassed loses"

Alexis grinned "Oh, are you sure that's the game you want to play? All right, i'll take you on, don't cry too much later"

"You'll be surprised. Ladies first, dare" he said

"Oooh, aren't we cocky. Then, i'll start with something standard: strip down to your underwear, i'll let you keep that because i'm nice"

Rob didn't flinch, he just stood up and calmly undressed as instructed, and folded his clothes into a neat pile at his side, then sat down again with a confident smile. Alexis couldn't help but notice how buff he was, his bulging muscles now in full show. Not bad at all.

"Allright, your turn, dare" she said as he as done, and started undressing as well.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Rob asked

"Weren't you going to tell me to do that anyway?"

"Oh, no, i would never do that to a lady. Besides, i don't need such cheap tricks to win" he affirmed confidently

"Hmmm very well then, but i must warn you, if you pull your punches you're going to lose. What do you want me to do?"

"stroke my head" he replied "truth".

"Sounds like you're TRYING to lose" she sighed smugly, and leaning forward to pet softly his hair a couple of times

Then she asked "How many times did you jack off since you got here?"

"Three, thinking about you for all of them if you're wondering" he replied flatly

Alexis was a bit taken aback by the sincerity, and felt a little bit of pride in the information, but didn't let it show. He's a tough nut to crack, this one.

"W-well, good to know. Truth"

"I love the smell of your hair. What brand of shampoo do you use?" he asked innocently

She blinked a few times, confused "Pantene. Are you even trying dude?"

"I know what i'm doing. Dare" he said calmly

Alexis then shifted position, and sat down, keeping Rob between her legs "climb my shirt, from the front" she commanded. She had to bring out the big guns apparently.

"Alright then" Rob just said. It was almost frustrating for Alexis to see how calm he was compared to before, when he woud react so funnily to the slightest tease

 

He calmly walked between the gigantic thighs, and started to climb, first on the shorts, then the shirt, which was basically hanging from the terrace that were her breasts. 

Alexis patiently waited for him to climb, until she finally saw his head peeking out from the edge of her ample breasts, completely unfazed. He calmly stood up from the edge, looked down and said "that was a nice workout. Nice view from here".

The way he just threw the comment as if he had just climbed a rock somehow irritated Alexis. "Huh, is that so. Truth"

 

"No need to rush, we've got plenty of time" Rob said, as he calmly strolled up the wide surface of her chest and reached her shoulder.

His nonchalant attitude was really starting to frustrate the giant girl. At first she thought she had it in the bag, but now he looked like a totally different person!

After a few seconds, Alexis heard his voice whispering directly to her hear, that he had reached by climbing her hair

"Alexis, i want you to know that i think you're the most beautiful person i've ever met. I love how sweet and gentle you are, and i love how everytime you walk into a room you light it up like the sun. Alexis, i want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me?"

 

It seemed like time stopped for a few seconds, before Alexis could finally manage to stammer "H-huh?"

"Aaaand that sounds like my win" Rob commented, satisfied, as he slid down her hair, and landed on her shoulder.

The giant girl then noticed her cheeks felt hot for some reason, and realized she was blushing like crazy

"H-hey what was that for? What's that supposed to mean?" she asked, grabbing him from her shoulder and looking at him intensely, her face still red.

"What might you be talking about, i wonder..." he answered laughing, with a shit-eating grin on his face.

"Oooh so THAT's how you're going to play it" she growled, shaking him lightly "That was unfair"

"A win is a win, honey" he chuckled, amused at her tantrum

 

"Jerk" she said pouting, and lowered him down to the sheets, but let him fall for the last few centimeters. Before he could stand up however, the vast sole of her foot hovered on him and quickly but softly pressed down on him for less than a second before releasing him.

"I'll consider forgiving you only after you give me a the best foot massage i've ever had. And don't forget to pay special attention between and under the toes" she ordered, trying to regain her authority.

Rob stood up, chuckling, and answered "Whatever you want, honey"

"Don't call me honey, jerk!" she barked, pouting. 

As he got to work on her soft feet, she couldn't help but smile, and felt something within her flutter. Her heart maybe? Or her stomach? 

Maybe it was just hunger

End Notes:

So, we're done with Alexis' "arc" for now.

 

What do you want to see now? The way i see it, the choice falls between Rachel and Laura, but if there is a large request for something else, i'll consider it.

Please let me know! Thanks for reading up to now by the way!

Chapter 18: All in by Iron_Gauntlet
Author's Notes:

Since i noticed that we've never had any Rachel & Mike interaction, we'll have to do something about it, right? 

 

To be honest, as of right now, i don't really have a clear idea of what will happen, i think i'll figure it out as i'm writing. I think it'll be fun.

Disclaimer: it contains some pretty hard vore. Well, it's in a dream, but still.

 

Let's go back a few hours, just after the accident with Laura

 

The sight of my battered body certainly left quite an impression on Rachel, in multiple ways.

 

On one side, she was worried about me, and hoped that things would work out in the end with Laura and the others, but on the other hand, it caused the surge of unwanted desires once again, which terrified her immensely.

Apparently, the way she tried to... relieve some stress, backfired completely and did nothing but amplify her dark cravings.

 

 

No matter how much she tried to control it, she kept obsessing at the image of my bruised form for all night.

 

She kept fantasizing in her mind how she could just sneak in Laura's room, snatch me up and torture me until morning, slowly crushing my limbs between her thin fingers, raping me until my body snapped like a twig, or throwing me in her socks to wear for the whole night, just to carelessly crush me beneath her heel as she woke up.

 

The more she tried to block these horrible images, the more her mind flooded of even more perverse and cruel scenarios.

 

 

 

 

 

Very early in the morning, she had finally managed to fall asleep, but her unchecked imagination wasn't going to be stopped so easily.

 

In her agitated slumber, she dreamed again of creeping into Laura's room, but this time her sister actually had a role in this.

 

She dreamed of Laura waking up, and smirk seeing her sister standing in front of her bed, with a terrified Will clenched in her fist.

 

In her dream, Rachel told me that if i begged enough Laura not to kill me maybe they would let me live as their pet, so i begged, and begged and begged for hours, never stopping as they both did terrible things to me.

 

She dreamed of Laura scooping me up and dropping me in her cleavage, pressing her chest into Rachel's until my body finally broke, while both of them laughed cruelly at how easily i popped.

 

Another time, they dropped me on the floor, and then started dancing, looking at each other in the eyes and giggling, waiting for the moment until one of them felt something suddenly burst under their immense weight, as nothing but a reddish stain remained on their pristine soles as proof of my existence.

 

Or again, she dreamed asking Laura to open her mouth. With eyes brimming with excitement, her sister complied, opening wide her maw to show me the entrance to my final resting place. I was placed on the slick, outstretched tongue, and i desperately tried to get out, screaming in terror, but Laura moved expertly her tongue to position me at the very back of the mouth, my legs already dangling down her throat as i struggled in terror in search for handholds to avoid falling in the abyss.

 

I begged Rachel hopelessly for help, and pleaded Laura not to eat me, but she just smiled, enjoying the show and looking at me in the eyes, until finally Laura decided to put an end to my struggles and finally swallowed me down, tracing my descent in her throat, through her esophagus, and finally in her giant stomach, as nothing more than a snack for the titanic girl.

Rachel pressed her ear to Laura's firm tummy, to listen for every plead and pained scream until finally i met my demise inside of her.

 

The dream never seemed to stop, as this time Rachel threw me in her own mouth, sucking my body and lightly biting me with her sharp teeth just enough to hurt, until Laura suddenly pounced her sister, causing both of them to fall, and kissed her passionately.

The two enormous tongues fought over me, both trying to secure their prey, pushing and pulling me around, covering me in bruises and cuts as i impacted on the hard and sharp surfaces of their pearly white teeth. The injures were appearing so easily that it seemed as if the very shape of their teeth was made with the only purpose to maim and shred tiny people to mincemeat.

 

Finally, Laura finally got a good hold of me and sucked me inside her mouth, and ending the intense kiss, still staying on all fours on top of her sister, who was still laying on her back, panting for the excitement.

A few seconds passed, the silence barely disturbed by my terrified screams muffled by Laura's cheeks, as the two sisters looked at each others intensely in the eyes.

 

Then, without breaking eye contact, Laura started chewing slowly. After the first chomp i started screaming even louder, then the second came, and my voice became just a wet gurgle. The third silenced my voice completely, but she didn't stop.

She kept on crunching what little remained of my body under her teeth over and over, and finally slowly opened her mouth again to show her sister my ground up remains.

 

Rachel wasn't surprised to see only a bloody, triturated mess in her sister's mouth, staining her white teeth, and smiled, as a few strands of reddish saliva dribbled on her face after dripping from Laura's mouth.

Then, her sister closed her lips again and finished what she had started by gulping down everything, consuming my existence once again.

 

No matter what cruel fate i met, there was always another me ready to be sacrificed to the two young sisters. Again and again, i was tortured, crushed, torn apart, eaten, humiliated, raped, thrown, violated, drowned.

 

The massacre went on for hours, the number of red splotches on the floor and their skin increasing with time, and the sister's stomachs gradually filling with dozens of tiny Williams.

 

 

 

 

 

Finally, Rachel woke up from the nightmare with a gasp, her breath ragged and heavy. She felt her eyes wet with tears, and even more tired than before she had fallen asleep.

 

She got out of bed to freshen up in the bathroom while checking what time it was on her smartphone, and noticed she had barely slept for an hour. No wonder she felt so exhausted.

As she sat on the toilet, she noticed a wet spot on her panties, and she didn't need to check to know it wasn't urine.

 

Her eyes filled with tears, overwhelmed with disgust, feeling filthy for finding such cruelty to be arousing.

Once again she cursed her mind for being so revolting and wretched, silently sobbing in despair.

 

 

After calming down, she headed back to bed, where she finally managed to relax decently for a couple of hours until the usual wake up time.

 

Rachel felt massively relieved after realizing that Laura and me had made up, but she made sure not to look at me too much, in attempt to suppress the urge to snatch me up and use me as a topping for the egg and bacon she had for breakfast. 

 

 

 

 

 

After having breakfast, she excused herself and immediately returned in her room, carrying Mike on her shoulder, feeling drained.

 

Up until now, those two had been passing the time chatting amicably and politely, without delving too much in deeper conversations. It was just natural for them to take things step by step, since their personalities weren't as extrovert as the others, and they seemed content with the pace they were keeping. Or at least, that's what it looked like.

 

"Sorry Mike, i didn't sleep well tonight, i'd love to spend time with everyone but i really need to rest and relax right now, are you sure you’d rather stay with me instead of playing with everyone?” She asked, as she gently dropped Mike off near his bed.

 

"Sure, i don't mind. I didn't sleep much too, so i’d rather chill here with you” He answered smiling.

 

"Oh, i'm sorry to hear that. Was i too noisy tonight?" she asked, as she laid on the bed, still wearing her pajamas.

 

"Not really, i was just lost in thought” he answered, laying onto his own miniature bed as well, looking at the ceiling with his arms supporting his head.

 

 

 

“Sorry, are you trying to sleep?” he asked, after a few seconds of silence.

 

“Mmm i don’t like to sleep when the sun is up, i feel groggy for the rest of the day and it messes up my sleep schedule. Besides, i feel like even if i did manage to sleep, it wouldn’t be very resting. So i’m all up to chat for a while if that’s what you want” she answered, shifting on her side to look at him.

 

 

Mike didn’t say anything for a while, still looking up. Then he started talking “I’ve never talked to you about my family, did i?”


“No, i don’t recall you mentioning anything about it” Rachel said, hoping that some small talk would help her keep her mind off dangerous subjects.

 

 

He sighed “My father is a reporter. He’s rarely home, and he always travels around to research and interview people and stuff.

In the recent months he’s been expressing growing interest in the social structure within the slums around the Human cities, because he had a hunch that “something wasn’t right”, muttering often about birthrate, reported kidnappings, and exponential population growth, and organized criminality. So he departed with his colleagues a couple of months ago to investigate in the slums of this city, which is the closest to our hometown.

He’s also been missing for a while now”


Mike paused, as he let the last sentence sink in.

“T-that’s terrible, i’m so sorry to hear that Mike. Do the others know about this?” Rachel said, worried.

 

He shook his head “I had hoped to come and search for him once i came here, but i understand it would have been meaningless. The slums are just too big”

 

 

Rachel was speechless, she didn’t expect him to drop such a bomb just like that. She didn’t have a father obviously, now humans reproduced by artificial fertilization, but she imagined how awful he would be feeling.

 

Mike continued “You know, i’ve been wondering for a while. Why would the heads of the state want to merge our societies again? I understand the social and cultural aspects, but economically it just makes no sense. Human currency is astronomically more valuable than ours, it would completely shatter the whole market, and how would the government be reorganized? Many would need to give up their seats, and there are very few politicians willing to give it up. It just doesn’t make any sense to me”

 

He paused again, waiting for Rachel to express her opinion, but since she stayed silent, he assumed she agreed with him and had her own concerns about the matter.

 

“However, now there is this huge movement all around our nations, with many more tiny students like us conducting this experiment whose success would cause an economic collapse.

It can’t be just because they gave in for the public pressure, they’ve never given a shit about climate change, i don’t understand why would they suddenly care for the public opinion”

 

“Then it hit me: they put all this effort in this because they were sure it would fail. If it failed so spectacularly, they wouldn’t have to deal with the pressure from the population for a while. This would explain a lot of things. For example, why they chose only popular students whose families were very openly in favor of the society merging”

 

Rachel followed his reasoning, and to her many things were starting to make sense, was having a very bad feeling about where the conversation was going. She started to feel cold sweat on her neck.

 

“But then, how can they be so certain the experiment wouldn’t have positive results? I mean, how does even an exchange program fail at all? We just fail all the subjects?”

 


He paused again, getting up and sitting on the edge of his bed

“I racked my brain, but i couldn’t put together the clues that have always been in front of me: 

the separation wall between this city and the slums, certainly tall enough to keep us from entering but barely reaching your hips;
the lack of surprise you all showed when you met us;
Laura’s violent outburst of yesterday;

My father's research and disappearence.

Even with all this information i never suspected a thing”

 

He paused for the last time, exhaling very slowly, looking at his feet.

 

 

Rachel now was paying full attention to him, and noticed that he was extremely tense, his fists clenched onto his thighs.

 

“Then, tonight i finally had the piece of information i needed to complete the puzzle” Mike said slowly, and looked at Rachel in the eyes.

 

 

“Did anyone ever tell you that you sleeptalk? Last night it must have been quite a vivid dream, you didn’t spare many details”

 

 

 

Rachel froze, feeling her heart drop. He knows, she thought.

 

Mike looked even more distressed now. After a few seconds of complete silence, barely disturbed by the ruckus the others were making in the other room, he finally managed to stand, trying to feel his composure.

 

“Now that you know that the whole point of this farce was for us to disappear in an “accident”, the weak leverage that granted our safety is no more. What are you going to do about it?” he inquired, looking at her dead in the eyes

 

Rachel stayed silent for moments that seemed to stretch on forever. Then Mike could do nothing but watch as she raised her fair hand, her slender fingers slowly getting bigger and bigger as they slowly approached him to grab him.


He closed his eyes and prayed.

 

 

End Notes:

Well, initially i planned to put some regular interaction, but in the end i decided to proceed with the plot, i was starting to feel like the story was beginning to stall.

 

I'm pretty satisfied with this chapter, not gonna lie

Chapter 19: Deal with the devil by Iron_Gauntlet
Author's Notes:

I'm satisfied of how i developed the Rachel-Mike dynamic, now almost all the couples have had their due attention.

“That’s it, i’m dead” Mike thought.

 

However, the deadly hand never touched him.

Instead, he heard Rachel softly sobbing.

 

He slowly opened his eyes again, confused, and saw his giant roommate’s hand clenching the edge of the night table he was standing on, as she covered her face with the other, sobbing softly.

 

His knees started shaking so uncontrollably that his legs collapsed, and Mike fell in his butt, the tension of the situation finally having the best of him. He started hyperventilating, crawling on his back to get farther away from her, trying to calm down and control the panic attack.

 

“I hate it. I hate it. I hate it so much. I hate myself for feeling relieved hearing it. I hate myself for actually considering hurting you!”

 

Rachel raised her face, which was now covered in tears.

 

“I hate the fact that i can’t even deny it! I hate that if i said i would never hurt you, it would be a lie! I hate how i can’t be sure of what i’ll do tomorrow! I hate that you’re not going to be safe if you’ll stay with me!”

 

Winching for every sob, she got nearer to Mike, grabbing the edge of the table with the other hand as well, her enormous and pretty face now twisted in distress looming over him.

 

“I hate how i start to drool every time i smell your scent! I hate how hungry i get whenever i look at you! I hate how always crave to just… grab you.. and..” she continued, her fingers clenching the table even tighter, her knuckles turning white, as she strained to control herself and shutting her eyes to block whatever vision she was starting to have.

 

After moments that seemed hours, her body ,that seemed as tense as a steel cable, eventually loosened.

 

“Please, help me” she muttered, looking down, completely drained and devoid of energy.

“I don’t want to hurt anyone anymore. Please, i’m so tired. I can’t do this anymore” she whispered, the tears still streaming down her closed eyes.

 

 

Then she felt something touch the tip of her finger, and saw Mike, petting her gently.

“I want to trust you, Rachel. You can overcome this, i’m sure of it. WE can overcome this, together” he said, smiling. 

She noticed he was still trembling. He was still scared of her, but he mustered the courage to offer his help to the monster that just revealed itself. 

 

She nodded and sobbed “T-thank you… Really, thank you very much…”

She kept crying silently, accepting his touch, in need of comfort.

 

“Can… can i hold you?” She asked after calming down a bit. He nodded.

 

Rachel took him in both her hands, more careful than she had ever been, and slowly slipped into bed, still sobbing.

“Can you stay with me for a little more?” She asked at the tiny boy enclosed in her palms

“For as long as you need. I promised i would help you, didn’t i? You can use me for whatever you want” Mike reassured her.

He was sure she wouldn’t hurt him. Not right now at least.

 

“Thank you. Really, it means a lot to me. I can’t even describe how grateful i am to you” she whispered, and placed him next to her chest, right in front of her sternum. He could clearly hear the low and rhythmic thump of her heart, deep inside her ribcage.

 

As he laid in the soft makeshift cage of her fingers, he listened as her sobbing eventually came to a stop, and her breathing gradually calmed down, until finally her exhausted body fell asleep. 

 

Mike felt safe, surrounded by her warm hands, lulled by her heartbeat, but he knew that it was dangerous as she could roll over him in her sleep. It was painful, but he couldn’t trust her completely.

He allowed himself to stay just a few minutes more than necessary, then he crawled out of her grasp, and climbed the pillow where her gigantic head was resting. He stopped to admire the angelic face, blissfully sleeping. It was hard to believe that the person it belonged to would hurt someone, but this was reality, and Mike wasn’t going to be swayed by his feelings. 

 

He would survive this, with all his friends. 

 

No matter what.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Rachel slowly opened her eyes, groggy. She stretched and yawned, before noticing a plate on top of the night stand with some pasta in it.

 

After she rubbed her eyes a little, she noticed that Mike was standing next to it.


“I hope you’re well rested now” he said smiling.

 

Although groggy, she did feel better. It had been a while since she had slept this well. 

 

“I am, thank you. What time is it?” 


“Twenty past two, you’re a bit late for lunch, but i asked the others to bring it anyway. By the way, remember i’m not on the menu”

he said smiling, hoping some dark humor would lighten the mood.

 

It didn’t have the effect he wanted, as she visibly looked dejected at the comment.

“Okay i’m sorry, i didn’t mean to…” he attempted to say to limit the damage.

 

“No, you’re right. I’m a monster. And i still don’t understand why would you still want to be near me or help me, knowing how dangerous it is” she muttered looking down, depressed.

 

Mike took a deep breath, then said with a firm voice “Rachel, look at me”.

She raised her head, her sad green eyes now focused on him.

“Monsters don’t cry” he said.

 

Rachel bit her lip before it started quivering, trying to hold back the tears that were welling up again.

“… Thank you Mike” she muttered.

 

 

Then she took the plate and brought it to the desk, bringing Mike as well afterwards.

She ate silently, and he waited for her to finish patiently. After she was done, he cleared his throat.

 

“So, now that we are on the same page, i think i need to know a few things”

Rachel nodded.

After a moment of hesitation, Mike asked “First of all, are the others… like you?”

 

She shook her head “Chloe would never hurt a fly, that much is certain. The other two… not so, but they’re not like me. They don’t need to hurt like i do, but they have their own issues. I’m sure that they’re not a danger for you… for now, probably. But I’ll make sure to talk to them. In any case, the most dangerous one is me”

 

She covered her face with her hands “i wish we all could be together without worrying about us killing one of you…”

 

“Rachel, I already told you, i’ll help. And i’ll make sure no one will have to die. You just need to trust me. And trust yourself a little, too” Mike said 

“Also, i think the other guys, and Chloe as well, they don’t need to know about this. I’m sure they would help you as well, but i’d rather spare them the… trauma. I’m sure you’d prefer it this way”


She nodded, silently.

 

“Now, for the hard part. I’m not going to like this, and neither are you, but it’s necessary. In order to fight, we need to know what we’re fighting against - to know our enemy, so to speak” Mike said, with a serious face

 

He continued “I don’t know your past, the place you lived in, the people you met, the things you love, and since they’re all so different from mine so i wouldn’t even have the capability to judge whether you’re a monster or not. I want you to know that just the fact that you’re sorry and you’re trying to change is enough for me to view you as a good person.

Now I need you to be perfectly honest with me, and in turn, i promise i’ll do my best not to judge you”

 

He paused, gulped nervously and asked “What do you like to… do, to people like us?”

 

Rachel hesitated “Are you sure you really want to know?”

 

He answered “As i already told you, I promised i’m going to help. If i didn’t do everything in my power to fulfill that promise, that would make me a liar”

 

Hearing these words, the gigantic roommate gulped nervously, and steeled herself. She too would do her best.

 

 

She started “I… I’m not sure i have many preferences. Actually, i usually try to be … creative, when i get in the mood, but some things never get old. One could say i just enjoy to see them suffer, but it’s more than that. The injustice of it. The fact that they lived for that long, cultivating their hopes and dreams just for me to end it all on a whim. The feeling of power when they scream and beg and beg for hours until their voice gives out, when they cling on the hope that if they service my needs to the best of their abilities maybe they’ll be spared.

Their faces of despair as they understand it’s useless.
But to me it’s not just hot on an abstract term. I love the feeling of something bursting under my weight, the wetness after i crush people under my giant feet, first there is a person there, and … squish… just a red smear. It’s even more satisfying when the same feet that end their lives are the same i forced them to worship earlier.

Oh i didn’t mention how good it feels when i feel you guys massaging or better licking my feet, especially on the heel and between the toes. It makes me so wet every time”

 

As Rachel went on with the descriptions, she became more and more smitten with it, not looking at Mike anymore, as if she was having a monologue

 

Mike tried his best not to show the horror of hearing these things, but he couldn’t help but begin to feel aroused.

Just the thought of this young goddess in front of him, being the judge, jury and executioner to people like him, forcing them to service her and eventually disposing of them was starting to rub off its twisted appeal on him, no matter how terrible.

He wondered if there was something wrong in him too.

 

Oblivious to his realization, Rachel continued “But something i’ll never get tired of doing is eating people. It’s just too good! It’s the ultimate show of power. You’re the prey, i’m the predator, you’re going to be eaten, and you can’t do shit about it! It’s such a simple action for me, but it’s hell on earth for you. 

I can’t even begin to describe how awesome it feels to imagine how desperate you all feel when you’re inside my mouth, looking down my throat, knowing it’s just a matter of time until you’re swallowed alive! It’s just amazing to feel dozens of tiny little things crying in despair, and writhing in pain in my stomach, slowly dissolving to become part of me, just like food.

Yes, because to me, you’re just food, that’s what you are. Many tiny little snacks. And god, do you taste amazing! The texture is just too good, the way you fight my tongue, how you desperately try to push my teeth away before they tear you apart, so soft, yet so crunchy, and meaty, mmmmmh, but then if i chew you it’s not as fun as feeling you thrash around within me, but yet showing your crunched and broken bodies to the others, to let them know they’re next, seeing the realization sink in, mmmhh”

 

As she got more and more into it, one of her hands crept down between her gigantic thighs, unconsciously rubbing her nether regions.

The more she talked, the more she had to stop to swallow all the drool that was pooling inside her mouth at the thought.

 

Mike finally started to realize that this was getting dangerous.

 

“And haven even started on describing when i drop you in my panties…”

“OKAY, that’s enough i think” Mike almost shouted, almost panicking.

 

Rachel looked at him, puzzled, as if she had forgotten she had been talking to him for the whole time.

Still panting, she realized she had just begun squeezing her breast with one hand and touching herself through the shorts with the other.

 

She blushed, and lowered her gaze “I… I overdid it, didn’t i?”

 

Mike managed to smile, while hiding his boner “D-don’t worry about it, you did great”.

 

“So, do you feel like this all the time? Or just in particular situations?” he asked after she had calmed down a little.

 

“Well, it’s pretty much always there, so it’s easier to say when it’s not, although it’s very rare” She stopped, pondering.

“Come to think of it, this morning, as i slept with you in my hands i’m pretty sure i haven’t thought of hurting you even once”

 

Mike hinted half a smile “That’s reassuring. What about now?”

 

With a downcast expression, she whispered “My mind is screaming at me to rape you until all your bones shatter, then eat you when i'm done”

 

He shivered. “I… ahem. I’m starting to understand how the world looks through your eyes”.

Looking at her with compassion in his eyes, he asked “It has been hard, hasn’t it?”

She nodded, feeling the tears coming up again.

“I swear i’ll save you, Rachel. You won’t need to suffer anymore”

 

End Notes:

Very well.

I think the next will be the last chapter before they will start to attend to the lectures, and i plan to focus mainly on Laura and Will.

 

Thank you for reading so far, let me know if you're enjoying it!

Chapter 20: Mario kart by Iron_Gauntlet
Author's Notes:

I wanted to add also the events of the evening, but i think it's better if i postpone it for next chapter.

Mild foot stuff in this one.

 

 

 

 

Let’s go back once again, to check on the main group once again

 

Once everyone caught on that me and Laura had already made up, breakfast went on smoothly.


However, for a while i felt like the atmosphere was different. Rachel seemed a bit on edge, but it wasn’t that.

Then i noticed it: Laura was smiling. Just her smiling face was enough to brighten the whole table.

 

I sneaked a peek when she wasn’t looking, mesmerized. No doubt, smiling suited her much better.

She was for sure cute when she had that indifferent, borderline unapproachable look, after all i was a sucker for the cold and aloof type, but when she smiled, her face lit up so brightly it felt like staring at the sun, its welcoming light radiating onto you and warming your face.

“Yep, that frown on her forehead doesn’t suit her. She’s much cuter when she smiles” i thought, lost in thought.

“Her voice sounds so sweet when she doesn’t talk at her usual low tone. I’d listen to her talk for days. And those eyes, such a deep green, so beautiful… wait, isn’t she looking at me right now?”

 

“Do i have something on my face?” Laura asked me, puzzled.

 

I blushed so hard i almost felt anemic “Uh… No.. i j-just, you know… yeah… i mean… no.. i was… i’m sorry for staring”

 

I swear i heard Rob and Reed almost fall over their chairs as they struggled not to burst laughing. I made a mental note of kicking both of them later.


Laura giggled “What was that for? Weirdo” and went back to the task of eating her enormous poached eggs, grinning.

 

It still felt weird to talk normally to her, considering how coldly she treated me the day before and the… accident, but it still made me happy.

I would have never imagined she would warm up to me so much in such a short time, it was almost as if she was another person. 

I didn’t know yet that i was close, but not quite, in that statement, and i would find out soon enough.

 

 

 

“So guys, tomorrow you’ll have the first day of college. Well, it’s just the ceremony, but still. Aren’t you excited?” Alexis asked, addressing us younger ones by twirling her fork in our general direction.

 

We nodded enthusiastically, and the black haired girl smiled “How cute. You’re reminding me of when i was a first year too”

 

“It was only two years ago, you make it sound like it was ages ago” Rachel quipped.

 

“Tell us more stories Grandma Alexis” exclaimed Rob, sounding like a 4 year old.

 

“Oh shut up you cheeky brat” she answered, faking annoyance, causing the rest of us to giggle.

 

 

 

 

 

After Rachel and Alexis excused themselves with their roommates, the rest of us decided to spend the whole afternoon playing Mario Kart.

The console was equipped with tiny controls for us to use, so there was no issue on that matter. Laura booted up the game and excitedly skipped back to the sofa, sitting down with so much energy that for me and Reed were thrown in the air for a couple of seconds, before we bounced again onto the soft cushion.

 

We were set like this: Chloe was sitting cross legged on the sofa on the right, me and Reed were propped in the middle of the sofa with him on the right, while Laura was laying with a pillow on her legs on the left end of the sofa. The sofa was not huge, but big enough for three normal sized people could sit comfortably on it, so space wasn’t an issue.

 

After everyone had chosen the character and car of preference, we started the game. Nobody of us was new to the game, but me and Reed, being the tiny nerds that we were, clearly had the edge on them, but we still had a great time.

 

 


After the first match, Laura ended up sixth, the lowest ranked of us, while i came second exactly behind Reed. She puffed a bit, mildly annoyed, and said confidently “next round i’m going to win”, as she shifted to another position, lying her back down on the cushion as the backrest supported her head, and digging her heels in the sofa. 
In at the corner of my vision i could see how she clenched and spread her toes as she played, too engrossed to notice. Cute.

 

This match ended as well, but Laura was still lagging behind the rest of us, while Chloe had unexpectedly stolen a last-second victory from all of us. As Reed pouted, Chloe smirked and said “Oooh don’t be such a baby, here let me just…” and suddenly plucked him and placed him on her thin bare knee “there. Happy now?”
Reed was surprised but was still salty, and said “Yes but i don’t want to admit it” .

Chloe laughed “But you just did” and ruffled his hair with the tip of her finger.

 

I almost expectantly looked the other way towards Laura, almost hoping she would do something similar, but she was shifting position yet again, frowning a bit, this time laying on her side and using the armrest as support, while her slender massive legs crept behind me.

I was a little disappointed, but maybe it was too much to ask for now.

 

 

 

The next match was much closer than the others, and for a moment the two girls seemed to hold the advantage. 

Unfortunately for them, us boys got lucky. I got a spiky shell, but decided to save it for a few seconds, while Reed was the first to make a move, and made short work of Chloe by knocking her over while powered up by a star.

 

Reed grinned “heh, sorry” as Chloe glared at him in disbelief, and out of spite she shook slightly her knee, causing him to lose balance and start sliding along her silky leg towards her ankle. 

After checking on him to make sure he wasn’t hurt, she continued to play with a smug on her face, ignoring Reed’s protests.

 

“I’m sorry Laura” i said, grinning, as i launched the spiky shell on the first, which was currently my beloved roommate. She tried to lose it s to no avail, and in the end it struck her down. She huffed in frustration, as I surpassed her while she was still building up speed.

 

Chloe’s childish act gave her an idea. I was suddenly surrounded by warm and humid flesh, and before i could do anything Laura had already gripped me between her big and second toe, and then lifted me up in the air.

 

The sudden movement took me completely by surprise, and it took me a few moments to realize what was happening, then looked down.

Seeing i was quite high in the air, i shivered, and shouted to Laura, trying to sound annoyed to mask my fear “Hey, Laura, please cut it out!”.

 

She ignored me, smirking, exploiting the sudden advantage as my character eventually fell off the road. 

Probably anyone with more pride would have blown off and started to screech demanding to be put down, but the fact that she did something so disrespectful like grab me with her slightly sweaty toes without asking didn’t bother me.

Actually, from my point of view this kind of harassment was miles better than being ignored, and besides this was nothing compared to what i had to endure in the past.


The only thing that concerned me was that i was something like twenty meters up in the air, more than enough to hurt. A lot. Actually, would i survive if i fell? I wasn’t sure. She did have a good grip on me but she was pretty focused on playing the game so falling was in the realm of possibility. Moreover, even if her toes were extremely soft and delicate, the pressure on the bruise still hurt quite a bit.

 

However, we had just found an agreement and i didn’t want to ruin the moment by panicking.

So I managed to swallow my fear and tried playing it off by holding on a bit more tightly on her massive toes and trying to continue playing with the controller at the same time.

 

 

In the end, i couldn’t retake anyone of them, and finished the game dead last.

 

 

 

The others cheered, and finally Chloe turned and noticed that i wasn’t in my previous position. 

Puzzled, she scanned the sofa for me, unable to find me, until she finally spotted me, still stuck between Laura’s toes.

 

Uneasy, she asked “Laura, what are you doing to Will?”, eyeing me anxiously.

 

“Hm? i was getting some payback for before” She answered innocently.

 

“Sure, but doesn’t it look dangerous? Not to mention rude”

 

Laura giggled “He’s fiiiine, he won’t die from that. Besides i’m sure he doesn’t mind” she said, using her controller to boot up another game, without checking whether i was really fine or not. 

 

Chloe gulped. She didn’t like to stick her neck out to cause trouble, but she couldn’t turn a blind eye this time, not after what happened yesterday.

 

“Laura, your shin is like fifteen times his height, and he’s even higher than that. I’m pretty sure he’s not safe” she pressed on.

 

“As i said… “ Laura began, almost annoyed, but then stopped as she noticed that i was, indeed, relatively pretty high up. I tried playing it off by waving awkwardly at her, to mask my nervousness.


Without saying anything, she slowly lowered me down on the sofa and released my tiny body from the sweaty grip, much to Chloe’s relief.

Now that the danger was dealt with, Chloe spoke again more calmly “Listen Laura, you already hurt Will once, please try to be more careful. They’re too proud to admit it but they really are fragile and we can’t afford to be too rough with them.”

 

I intervened “Come on Chloe, i’m sure it wasn’t her intention…”

 

“You’re right, i wasn’t careful” Laura cut me off, looking down shamefully. Then she looked at me “I’m sorry, Will. I won’t do it again”.

 

“Do-Don’t worry about it, i never felt in any danger. I knew you wouldn’t let me fall” i stammered, not expecting her to apologize so sincerely already.

 

“You too, Will! It’s okay to say you’re not feeling comfortable with something, stand up for yourself for once!” Chloe exclaimed.

 

“I-i’m sorry” i muttered, feeling ashamed for some reason.

 

 

A few moments of awkward silence followed. Then Reed exclaimed “Don’t worry Laura, i’m sure Will loved being between your toes!”

 

She giggled “Oh shut up, why would he?” 

 

It was at that point that i noticed that my shirt felt really damp for some reason, and i started to smell something funny.

 

Then i realized that it was due to the moisture and sweat that i picked up as i was between the giant girl’s toes. 

Curious, i sneakily got a whiff of the air that wafted from the wetter parts of my shirt. It was for sure a strong smell, but very feminine and sweet, and somehow, relaxing. 

 

Too bad i had to wash it sooner or later.

 

 

 

 

 

 

We passed the rest of the day lazing around as always, and eventually Rob, Mike, Rachel and Alexis joined us. 

 

Before dinner we tinies decided to have our usual bath. Rachel lovingly brought us to the bathroom sink and poured the water, adjusting its temperature to make sure it wouldn’t be too hot for us. 

 

“You can take your time, sweeties, we wanted to have a little girl talk just the four of us, i hope you don’t mind, do you?” she told us smiling.

 

Then she nodded to Mike, which he returned, and left us alone to relax on our own.

The moment she shut the door, those three idiots immediately started staring at me, their eyes hungry for news. 

 

This was going to be a long bath

End Notes:

Next chapter, first day at college!

Chapter 21: meeting & morning by Iron_Gauntlet
Author's Notes:

Yeah, i know, one full year. I didn't have time nor motivation to continue. I hope it lasts this time lol.

Not much action this time, but a little buildup for the first day at college. Expect some new characters.

As the idiots grilled me with questions, Rachel asked Chloe to go fetch some groceries for dinner, and then asked her sister and Alexis to speak.


The three girls sat down at the table, and Rachel sighed.

Then she murmured “Mike knows”.

At first the other two looked puzzled, then, as they understood what she meant, astonished.

As Laura was still processing the implication of what she had just heard, Alexis spoke “H-how? Did he see you? But he acted so normal before?”

Then she jumped up from her chair, turning pale “Oh god, he’s alone with them. He’s going to tell Rob”.

Her mind rushed to come up with a hasty plan: go to the bathroom to do… something, probably come up with a bullshit excuse to pick up Mike from the bath, and then… talk to him not to say anything? Beg him? Threaten him? Whatever, she would think about it later.

Before she could run away, Rachel had already grabbed her wrist “Relax, he’s not going to say anything to anyone. He promised me”


Alexis was confused, but slowly sat down, still worried but willing to listen what Rachel had to say.

The golden-brown haired girl sighed again, then continued “He told me he knows. What we, we humans, do to tiny folk like them. But he didn’t reject us, even though he was scared. He said he doesn’t consider me a monster. He promised he would help me”

Tears threatened to come out again, but she sniffled and dried her eyes before that.


Although even more confused, her sister and Alexis relaxed a bit. It was nice to see how the one who was suffering of her… condition the most, had seemingly found someone capable of moving her this much with his actions.

Laura took the hand of her sister and caressed it gently, smiling warmly.


Rachel took a moment to nod sadly, then continued “He also explained to me some more things about this program. This is all a farce, the adults knew the dangers and did it anyway. They sent them knowing we would eventually… dispose of them. They really are helpless in our hands”

She paused for a second

“I promised him i would do anything in my power to grant their safety, and i would also convince you to do the same”
Then she turned to Alexis “You’re not… feeling something for Rob, are you?”


The tall black haired girl looked away, and said “No, no i don’t think so… but to say there isn’t anything either wouldn’t be true either”.

She realized her feelings exactly as she spoke.


Rachel looked shocked “you don’t mean to…”


Alexis gritted her teeth “I won’t do it! This time is different!” she exclaimed

*No, it's not* something at the back of her mind whispered to her.


Rachel didn’t seem to buy it “It’s not the first time i hear that. Listen, i just don’t want anybody to die, and neither you do. I think you should switch him for someone else’s tiny, it’s clearly too dangerous to keep him with you”


“NO!” Alexis exclaimed, raising the voice a little bit more than she intended to, surprising even herself at how vehemently she refused.

“I-I’ll make sure to bottle up my feelings. I won’t fall in love with him, so Ryan won’t come for sure. There”


Rachel looked at her with pained eyes. She didn’t like to be forced to do this either.

“…Very well. I don’t really have the right to treat you as a ticking bomb, it would be hypocritical coming from me. But if you feel like you won’t be able to hold it, you must tell us before you do something you can’t undo. This stands for me as well, naturally.”


Then she turned to Laura “Now that you know that there wouldn’t be consequences if something happened to them, what are you going to do? You did suggest to get rid of them before”


Laura fidgeted a bit, looking down, ashamed.


“Yeah, you’re right. But now i’m not so sure. They’re different”
“Laura, answer me honestly. Do you still think we would be better off without them?” Rachel asked, with a serious look.

Laura gulped, holding her sister’s gaze, and answered “No”.

“If something happened to Will, what would you do?” she pressed on.

A flash of a memory sparked in Laura’s mind. A cloudy vision over a tiny corpse laying on the palms of a very young girl, while some clear droplets fell on his body.

“I… i think i would be very sad” Laura answered, looking down.


Rachel suddenly stood up and circled the table and immediately pulled Laura in a tight embrace

“I’m so relieved, Laura. Really, i’m so, so happy to hear you say that” She said, sniffling and hugging her even more tightly.


Alexis stood up and joined the hug, which lasted for a while, the silence only broken by quiet sniffling.





Dinner was quieter than usual, but the mood was pretty relaxed. Unbeknownst to some of us, it had been quite a hectic and eventful day in the house, especially for Mike and Rachel.

Everyone chatted as if nothing was out of the ordinary, although most of our female roommates still had their minds in turmoil, some more than others.

Nonetheless, the rest of the evening was quite uneventful, and we all agreed to go to bed early. 

After all, tomorrow was the first day at college.


——


That night i slept like a log for some reason. 

The next morning, a slight breeze tickling my neck woke me up. As my eyes fluttered open, i started to feel a presence behind me.

It wasn’t an ominous feeling, more like when you feel you’re being watched, and it made me slightly uncomfortable, so i stayed still for a few seconds, still groggy and unsure of what to do.

The rythmic pattern of the breeze confirmed my suspicion: either a human was breathing in the close proximity, or one of my friends had slipped in my bed and was literally breathing on my neck. I hoped it was not the latter case.


Slowly, i turned around and i was greeted with two giant green irises observing me lazily. Laura had her head nestled on top of her arms, which were laying on the nightstand where my bed was. For how long did she keep that cat-like pose?


“Good morning” she muttered groggily, before casually yawning, without minding to cover her mouth. 

A sleepy Laura was a welcome sight which added plenty cute points to her already overflowing score, but in such proximity that a gesture lost quite a lot of appeal:

her lips parted and her cavernous maw opened wide, giving me full view of most of her immaculate teeth and her dark throat, sucking a great deal of air in the process and then exhaling it basically right onto me. Warm, humid air blasted my face, smelling of a not so fresh morning breath. 


Oblivious of the bewildering show she had just given me, she resumed her resting position, her head still cocked and her eyes still idly fixated on me.


After spending a few moments flabbergasted, coming to terms of just how vast her maw was, i babbled “g-good morning Laura. Did you sleep well?”


“Hhmm-hmm“ she nodded, her eyelids looking heavier by the second.


“And.. if you don’t mind me asking… why are you… you know… here? I mean it’s your room but, you know…”


“I woke up early because i was excited for the first day of college, so i wanted to wake you up, but then you looked kinda cute sleeping peacefully like that and i felt bad disturbing you, so i decided to wait here” she slurred, gravity finally winning the struggle against her eyelids.


I had barely recovered from the shock after realizing that my room could easily fit in Laura’s mouth, her calling me -cute- was a critical hit for me.

Kinda too much excitement for someone that had just woken up.


Luckily, Laura didn’t quite notice my thousand-mile stare as my brain struggled for a few moments to process the information it had been fed. 


Instead, she abruptly shot up, exclaiming “Oh, that’s right! It’s the first day of college! Hurry up and change, or we’ll be late! Bathroom is mine!” before zooming to her destination.


Still confused as hell, i hurriedly obliged, and in a few minutes we were both ready and raring to go. After i had climbed on Laura’s palm, she excitedly opened the door and got out, expecting the others waiting for us.


The living room was empty. We both glanced at the clock. We were almost an hour early.


We looked at each other, quizzically, then giggled at our own silliness. In all the hurry we didn’t even check the time.


Thus, we could do nothing but wait until everyone else woke up and got ready as well. She deposited me on the table and sat down on chair.


“We were a little too excited there” Laura commented, amused.

“Yeah, you’re right” i said


*This is nice* i thought, enjoying the light mood *It’s really nice*. The day had started splendidly, i was spending time with Laura, the mood was great, and i was feeling a little emboldened compared to the day before, so i tried to talk with her a little more.


“You know, i didn’t expect to find you looking at me while i was sleeping. You kinda surprised me” i said


“Is that a problem?” she asked. Aaaaaand she put her guard up again, good job me. Actually, isn’t it common sense that staring at sleeping people is pretty rude, if not creepy? Not that it bothers me, especially if the voyeur is a gorgeous young woman a hundred meters tall.


“No no no, it’s not a problem at all, I just didn’t expect that. You can really do whatever you want to me, i don’t mind at all” i replied hurriedly.


As she stared at me with her usual hard to read expression, i mentally kicked myself again. Great, i must have a gift to make any sentence sound weird and put off people.


“You mean like this?” She asked, before suddenly pinching my leg and lifting me up in the air. then she threw me up in the air for a few meters (my scale) before catching me in her fist.


It caught me so off guard that i didn’t even utter a yelp, and now i was in the dark, constrained by the soft warmth of her skin. After a few seconds, her long slender fingers unfolded, revealing Laura with a playful smirk on her face.


“…l-let’s not do that again, please” i stuttered, shaking a bit from the rush of adrenaline.

“Then don’t offer if you can’t resist even a little handling” she giggled.


Man, i will never understand this girl. But it’s fine. It’s enough for me to know that i love her.

Chapter 22: Meet Revy by Iron_Gauntlet
Author's Notes:

Oh man, i feel the inspiration!

Soon after, we were out of the apartment, heading for college campus. 


Me and the other tinies were quite thrilled at the prospect, and the size difference between us and the other students only added fuel to the fire.


Sure, we did spend the last days in company of our gigantic roommates, but that was a different story.


However, despite our unrest, we couldn’t do much to unwind, as we obviously had to be carried. Chloe volunteered to carry us, since she had a pretty comfy pocket on the front of her dress in which we could all fit comfortably.


Campus was pretty close to our apartment so the walk lasted only a few minutes, and time passed in a flash due to the amazing scenery of the huge buildings which we still hadn’t gotten used to. 

Before we could even realize it, we had already arrived to our destination. In front of the gate, we decided to split: us freshmen had to attend the welcome meeting in the main lecture hall, while Alexis and Rachel had to attend their first lessons.


After a couple minutes of walking together, Alexis headed for her own lecture (art major) as Rachel had to go to attend her business course.



On the way there, she was called out by someone “Hey Rachel! It has been ages!” 

She froze, remembering who that voice belonged to. It belonged to someone she definitely did not want to see, especially then.


Rachel slowly turned. Her acquaintance was a very, very tall girl that was sitting on a bench with her legs spread wide, as a more petite girl was sitting on her knee. They were close enough to suggest that Rachel’s arrival had interrupted their obvious flirting.

Well, that was to be expected. Revy was a massive lesbo, and given her exceptional looks, she didn’t need much effort to casually hook up with other girls. 

She took very good care of her appearance: due to her frequent outdoor workouts, the tanned girl sported a very fit physique, and she didn’t hide the fact that she was very proud of it.

She was wearing tight spats and a snug white top that showed off her visible abs, and her short dark brown hair complemented well the color of her skin and her outfit.


But above all, the most striking detail about her were her bright yellow eyes. And they were fixated on Rachel.


Rachel managed to put on a fake smile, and approached the sitting girl “H-Hey, Revy, it has been a while”


“More like a year! You suddenly stopped messaging, and i haven’t seen you around either, it’s almost like you were avoiding me!” Revy complained.


*That’s because i WAS* Rachel thought, but said instead “No way, i would never”. She knew that antagonizing her was not a good idea, and hoped that maybe she could weasel out of the conversation.


“Yeah, of course you…” Revy answered before she was interrupted by a beeping alarm coming from her watch 

“Oh, sorry, time for my morning proteins” she said, and rummaged in her sports bag, which was laying on the bench beside her.



I said before that Rachel was not a lesbian, but she DID become acquainted with Revy. It was not because of physical attraction however, her relationship with the tall girl was for deeper reasons. She had agreed to date for a while, and even share some intimacy occasionally, even if she didn’t swing that way, because it was a means for an end. 

In that period, Rachel was in an especially vulnerable state, and was in desperate need of someone she could share her true self with. And the only thing that connected the two young women, which on the surface looked so different, was cruelty.


Revy finally fished out a plastic container, which she popped open and casually dumped its contents in her open mouth. 

Only Rachel and the girl sitting on Revy’s knee were close enough to hear the screams coming from the dozen of tinies, dropping from the container and into her maw, inevitably bouncing on the slippery walls of her teeth and tongue, and finally free falling down her vast throat. 


The sudden sight horrified Rachel, but at the same time she immediately felt heat building up down there. The other girl didn’t seem to mind, instead she blushed slightly while still looking at Revy with a dreamy stare.


The tall girl sent the last tinies to her stomach with a loud gulp and licked her lips “Sorry, my personal trainer said to stick to my eating schedule if i wanted to see good results. So, as i was saying…”


“Ahem” This time she was interrupted by the petite girl that was still sitting on her knee. As Rachel finally payed attention to her, she took notice of her features: she had long, curly blonde hair that went down to her back, and was quite pretty, kind of doll-like. Both her small build and her soft features contrasted quite a bit as she sat on the taut knee of a cool beauty like Revy. She looked very young, around high-school age, but she wasn’t wearing a uniform. 


“Oh yeah, don’t worry about me Beatrice, don’t you have the freshmen meeting in a few? We’ll catch up another time” Revy dismissed her casually.


The blonde girl cheeks reddened in anger, but she said nothing, got up huffing, and shot a glare to Rachel before stomping away.


Revy paid her no mind, and continued “Speaking of which, we DO have a lot of catching up, don’t we? Like old times?” she asked grinning.


Rachel clearly saw hunger in her eyes. The same eyes that she once felt were mirroring hers, despite showing different colors, because they displayed the same emotions.

She once felt relief upon looking at them, she loved the look Revy had when she tormented tinies, because in those moments she didn’t feel alone in her dark struggle.


However, Rachel had changed since then. She knew that Revy and her were nothing alike. Alexis had helped her to get out of that toxic relationship and cut ties with the tanned girl. 

But to Revy that didn’t matter. 


“Well, you know, i’m a bit busy these days…” Rachel began


“Yeah, i heard. You have to look after those mites. Wait, you haven’t squished them yet? Knowing you, i was sure they wouldn’t have survived the first day” Revy mused, cackling.

Then her eyes lit up “Wait, don’t tell me you’re saving them up for a special occasion? How about we have some fun with them?”


Rachel was speechless. How did she know? Then she remembered, that on top of her looks, Revy was the daughter of a very prestigious family. No doubt, word of the program had reached her. She shivered, lowering her gaze, and couldn’t help but see a tiny trying desperately to hang on the bench between Revy’s thighs.


The tall girl noticed her stare lingering down there and looked at Rachel, a little puzzled, before following her gaze and realizing herself that one of her morsels had escaped a fate of digestion and was fighting for his life.

“What do you think you’re looking a.. oh thanks Rach, I didn’t notice him. But i’m not in the mood to eat him too now” she said, before flicking his hands off the bench, accidentally obliterating several fingers in the process of negating his handhold.

The poor tiny fell screaming and landed painfully, breaking one of his ankles.


Revy slipped off her chucks, revealing her long bare feet, and said “Oh, that’s right, you loved to do this back then, didn’t you?” before she set the ball of her left foot on the wounded tiny.

Then she dragged him along the pavement tile, slowly and painfully rolling him, as she smiled cruelly.



Rachel couldn’t take it for much longer “Yeah, well, I have to go now, or else i’m going to be late to the lecture” She stammered, and left in a hurry.


“Uh? Sure” Revy said, and momentarily stopped tormenting the tiny “Don’t forget about my offer! I’ll message you!” she yelled as the other girl walked away.


After admiring Rachel’s alluring silhouette until she entered a building, she looked down to her victim, grinning “I have a quiz for you: how do you call a tiny that falls in a shoe?”

Then she pinched him and dropped him in her right empty chuck, before starting to put it on.

The tiny was too wounded to move, instead he could only lie still on the warm, smelly and moist surface, facing upwards, forced to watch as her colossal foot got nearer and her sole covered his whole field of view, while the light coming from outside the shoe got dimmer and dimmer.


Revy didn’t take her time with him, immediately squishing him under her heel.

“Moisturizer” she whispered, smiling cruelly.



Rachel hurriedly went into the bathroom, hyperventilating, and closed herself in a cubicle, covering her head with her hands.


She just wanted to get away from her, from those memories, from all the tinies she had murdered, tortured, eaten, crushed, and tormented together with Revy.


It was in the past, she was different now. Everything was different. She wouldn’t do it again. For sure. Not after promising Mike.


As she had these thoughts, she tried to ignore the heat in her loins, and the everpresent thing gnawing at her sanity in the back of her head.



End Notes:

Now that i think about it, i haven't mentioned the girls height, did i?

Laura: 1.63 m (5' 4")

Chloe: 1.60 m (5' 3")

Rachel: 1.72 m (5' 8")

Alexis: 1.75 m (5' 9")

Revy: 1.89 m (6' 2")


(soon)

Beatrice: 1,58 m (5' 2")

Emily: 1,73 m (5' 8")

Sophie: 1,66 m (5' 5")

Chapter 23: Meet Emily by Iron_Gauntlet
Author's Notes:
Not the most exciting chapter ever, but i'm satisfied. I'm liking the pace i'm going at right now.

While poor Rachel was on the verge of having a mental breakdown, us freshmen were waiting for the welcome speech to start.


We were sitting on the stands of the auditorium, just on the right side to avoid the most crowded areas just to be safe. Us tinies were standing on the desk-surface just in front of Laura and Chloe, with full view of the entire auditorium and the students in the stands below ours.


The view was absolutely breathtaking: the whole room must have contained at the very least three hundred giant girls, and it started to have its effect on poor Rob, his senses overloaded from the abundance of giant attractive female college students.


Not that the rest of us fared much better, but for different reasons: each human weighed several thousands of tons compared to us, and the simple act of walking generated a constant rumble that would have been alone loud already, but by adding the chatter of dozens of giant girls talking was a pretty intense experience.


Just as things seemed to settle down, i noticed a relatively short student with golden hair walking in the auditorium, a scowl on her face betraying her foul mood, an emotion that appeared quite out of place in the sea of excited freshmen. I wondered for a second what could have ruined her morning that much, but i was quickly distracted by the headmaster getting on the “stage”.



I’ll spare you the speech, it was nothing special anyway. I did notice that she did not mention us even once in her speech, which was weird. Back when we departed from home, there was much fanfare and the event was quite publicized, but here nobody even seemed to know why we were there.

Actually, the few students that noticed our diminutive forms were staring at us pretty intensely, mostly for curiosity i suppose. 

I heard a few whispers of nearby girls asking their obvious questions between them, like “wait, are those tinies?” “why are they here?” “Oh my god, they’re so… so small! So cute!” “Well, we call them tinies for a reason…”

Having such reactions was fair, i guess. They had never saw one of us and suddenly we pop up unannounced in the most unexpected place.

It did make me a bit self-conscious, i wasn’t used to getting so much attention from so many people, let alone girls, not to mention giant girls.


After the speech, the crowd dispersed and exited the building to distribute to each specific lecture, so we were forced to split. 

I guess i didn’t mention it before, but we actually weren’t going to attend all the same courses. Me and Laura were in Physics, while Rob, Reed and Chloe were in Chemistry, which left Mike alone in the Business and Management.


This was quite an issue, as Mike obviously couldn’t attend a lecture completely on his own, in a room filled with distracted giant girls, as his safety could be in jeopardy.

We agreed to go before his lecture started to inform the professor of the situation, so she could grant his safety. Then, the nearest roommate between us would carry him to each lecture, and based on the location of his classes that would be mostly Rachel.


Thus, we split, me alone with Laura, and Chloe, carrying the other three. I saw a glimpse of nervousness from Mike as he waved me goodbye, so i mouthed “it’s going to be alright” to reassure him, to which he smiled.


——



Soon, i was sitting on the small desk surface in front of Laura’s seat, waiting for the first lecture to start. The hall was similar to the auditorium but in smaller scale, with the rows forming a section of ellipse, each row on a different height going up from the closest to the farthest.

Barely one third of the seats were occupied so there was plenty of space and it didn’t feel as cramped as the auditorium. I guess that unpopularity of STEM courses among females was common even in the normal sized society.

Laura had picked a spot somewhat in the center, a little on the right.

As before, no special treatment or equipment was provided for people of my… stature, no tiny desk or anything like that, so i would have to sit cross legged and write my notes like that. It was going to be a pain for sure, but eh, it’s life. Students are at the bottom of the food chain, so i would just have to suck it up either way.


After a minute, Laura received a message from Chloe confirming that Mike was safe and sound and the professor that collected him was going to handle everything, which she told me immediately. After that, we fell in a nervous silence. I could tell she was very excited but kinda nervous, from the way she fidgeted and looked around. Cute.

I looked around myself, and noticed that most girls were either already in small groups chatting between themselves, or alone and pretty much ignoring their surroundings, minding their business and scrolling on their smartphones.

In either case, everyone looked kind of difficult to approach. As an introvert, i could relate quite a lot, and given the interactions i had with my lovely roommate, she probably had my same issues with social relations. 


Then, introverts should support each other, right?

“So, do you like physics?” I inquired, trying to strike a conversation with the restless giant girl.

Laura looked at me a little puzzled, visibly confused by the obvious question “Um, yeah?” 

I love this girl to pieces, but man it’s difficult to have a conversation with her sometimes. Of course i know you like it, you wouldn’t even be here with me if you didn’t… whatever. 

“Cool, i love it as well. It’s just so interesting to go in depth to understand how things work in a more fundamental level. Which part do you like the most? Electro-magnetism? Gravity? Simple mechanics? Or perhaps Quantum mechanics?”

“… Umm, electromagnetism. I like how everything just fits in there. I was surprised at how symmetrical the Maxwell equations look”.

“Right?”


Eventually, i managed to start a conversation with Laura, and she started to relax a bit.

As usual, she just needed just a small nudge.


We were kind of absorbed in our conversation so we didn’t notice the approaching girl until she sat down next to Laura.


She was tallish for a human, almost as Alexis, and had long, blonde hair that were set in a ponytail with a scrunchie. She wore a kind of oversized shirt that gave a little peek at her cleavage, which was definitely bigger than Laura’s but not as ample as Rachel’s. A knee-high skirt covered her thighs and black vans adorned her feet, with several anklets on her left leg. I noticed a few earrings and piercings on her ears. 

It was difficult to notice, due to the baggy clothing, but she sported a nice figure which complemented quite well her gorgeous face, and her blue eyes.


After this new girl sat down and set her bag next to her, she noticed Laura peeking at her, so she immediately offered her hand and a big smile on her face “Hi, nice to meet you! I’m Emily!”

Man, extroverts are scary.

“Um, I’m Laura. Nice to meet you too” Laura muttered, clearly overwhelmed by the forwardness.

“Sorry, i didn’t mean to interrupt your phone call. I noticed you were talking before, so don’t mind me!” Emily assured, smiling.

“I… uh, i wasn’t having a phone call” 

“Then who were you talking to?”

At that point i realized that the new arrival had never looked in my direction. She probably didn’t notice me yet.

“Uhm, that would be me!” I said with a voice loud enough to be heard, and waved slightly to be more visible.


Emily turned towards me and blinked a few times, in disbelief.

“Is.. is that a tiny?” She asked, astonished. God, these reactions were starting to be predictable.

“Yeah” Laura answered.

“Isn’t it, you know, kinda illegal to smuggle them in?” Emily asked.


Man, this was going to be quite a long explanation.


….



“Ok, i think i get it now. Holy cow, i swear i didn’t hear anything about it! It’s crazy!” Emily exclaimed

“Tell me about it” i sighed

“Oh, by the way, i’m very sorry, i must have come off as rude before, let me make up for it. Nice to meet you, little one, my name is Emily!”
“Um, sure, yeah, i’m Will” i answered.

“It’s a pleasure to know someone of your… stature” she said winking amicably.

“Jeez, i never heard that before” i said in fake annoyance, rolling my eyes in exaggerated fashion.

She giggled, amused. She seemed nice.

Soon after, the professor came in and we prepared for the lecture. Before we started, i turned to Laura one last time. She looked kind of annoyed for some reason.


The lecture was pretty boring to be honest, it was going through the stuff that we already knew, but at a very fast pace. So fast that i wondered if she was going to keep it up even when we reached some materials that we didn’t learn yet. 


During the break we chatted with Emily. She had a very lovable and bubbly personality, and was easy to talk to.
Laura didn’t partecipate a whole lot to the conversation, i guessed she was still a little shy, but i was sure it was going to get better over time. 


Eventually, all lessons passed, so it was time to get home. We decided to go pick up Mike and head home. What i saw made me sick to the stomach.


That guy was SURROUNDED by girls fawning over his tiny frame. I already pictured the explanation he would give later, he was going to be all like “yeah i don’t know why they just started on their own” yeah cuz THAT’s going to make me feel better.

I met one girl and she didn’t even notice me at first! How the hell can you be such a social magnet without even trying man?


As Laura approached, he noticed us and politely excused himself from his groupies, who said goodbye in unison, and some bullshit like let’s meet up tomorrow and stuff.


Mike hopped on Laura’s hand, sat next to me, and said “Hey guys, did you have fun?” 

Laura just nodded, as I answered “well, not as much as you i guess”

He snickered, embarrassed “Oh, you saw that, well, i don’t know why i was minding my business then all of a sudden they came and talked to me on their o..”

“DON’T. SAY. ANOTHER. FCKIN. WORD.” i growled, poking him between his ribs at each word “Next time i see another monster extrovert like you flex his social skills like that i’m going to puke” 

Mike laughed as he tried to shield himself against my pokes “Hey, do you want me to introduce you to some of them? I don’t mind, but someone might get lonely” he said, then turned and winked to Laura, which was listening to our antics, with a half amused expression.


The smirk on the giant girl’s face was gone in a second, replaced with a pout “Like i care. You can go meet all the girls you want, it’s not my problem” she scoffed, and looked ahead as she continued walking.


Then Mike leaned towards me, pretending to whisper me something, but actually talked loudly enough to make sure Laura heard as well “She’s blushing lol”.


“i’m NOT!” Laura exclaimed, flustered, stomping her foot in annoyance, the shock traveling all the way from her gigantic leg and making us flinch.

Her outburst attracted a couple of curious stares from nearby students, but us tinies, who were on her hand and very up close, got startled quite a bit.


“Oh, um, I’m sorry Laura, i didn’t mean to upset you. Forgive me” Mike said, apologetically. 

I looked at him and he was trembling slightly. Did he really get that scared? Sure, the sudden motion startled me as well, but she didn’t mean to do that to intimidate us, and she certainly was not going to hurt us because of a little teasing. 

Hell, I was supposed to be the one with Vietnam Flashbacks for giant girls slaps!


Laura looked at Mike, still pouting, then she pushed us into her purse without saying a word.


There, in the swaying darkness, i sighed “Guess you’re not as good as you think with girls”

Mike laughed nervously “Yeah, i should be more careful. I must have struck a nerve”.


After a few seconds of silence, i asked Mike “Oh, that’s right, how did you manage to solve all that follow-the-lecture-safely with the professor?”

“Yeah, she just assigned me to a random student to make sure i was safe. The unlucky girl looked pissed for the whole morning for some reason, but she’s okay i guess. At least she didn’t poke me and barrage me with question like the others. I think we’ll get along eventually. By the way, her name’s Beatrice”

Chapter 24: Building tension by Iron_Gauntlet
Author's Notes:

Finally, this is the last of the build up chapters, from the next one onwards cruel content will ramp back up again.

I tried also to go more into detail of Laura's and Will relationship state, i believe it will be necessary for the next chapters.

Sorry for Chloe and Alexis fans, they won't see much content for a while, now it's the sister's time! Plus the new characters of course.

The rest of the day was uneventful. 


Laura kept being grumpy for a while, but during dinner she eventually eased up in the light mood as everyone talked about their day.


During dinner Rachel received a notification and grimaced, as it was probably Revy asking to meet up. She made a mental note to wait for the next day to answer and make up with some bullshit to justify the fact that they wouldn’t be able to meet up anytime soon.


As for me… i’m not gonna lie, i felt a little hurt. When Laura said so nonchalantly that she didn’t care if i met other people, it stung a bit.

Don’t get me wrong, i never thought that Laura ever felt any affection towards me, but the recent developments had given me the illusion that maybe, perhaps, she didn’t really mind me and that she kinda enjoyed my company.
Her flat-out rejection was like a cold shower for me. Sure, it was painful, but at least i wouldn’t risk anymore of fooling myself into thinking i have a chance with her.
That’s what i deserve for being greedy. What did i expect? That she would be jealous? Yeah right.

Truth is, i was just arrogant. I’ve always been. My arrogance had already betrayed me once before, by thinking that someone else might have feelings for someone like me. It wouldn’t happen again.


All the times when we talked, were because i had started the conversation, which she never did. She never felt the need to talk, and answered only because she had nothing better to do.

I was just a roommate for her, nothing more, nothing less.

An annoying one at that, since she had to carry me around and be careful not to hurt me by mistake. I should just be thankful for that.


That evening i just went to bed, without bothering Laura with meaningless chatting.




During the following days, the college routine began: everyone got out of the apartment around the same time, and we split at the college gate. There, Rachel was often ambushed by Revy who was clearly going out of her way to “accidentally” bump into Rachel, who had to weasel her way out of it.

Rachel was too distraught  to notice that Revy was often hanging out with that Beatrice girl, among other students. Actually, that was a little inaccurate, it was more like Beatrice hung out around Revy, who clearly didn’t show much interest in her, at least whenever Rachel was around. That did not please the short blonde, not one bit. 


In the meanwhile, i got to know much better Emily, who began sitting next to us every day. Sometimes she brought someone else from the class to chat, but they never stuck around. They seemed to be a little skittish around me, and i could tell they were trying to avoid talking to me on purpose. 

Some were probably grossed out, some were scared to hurt me, some maybe just didn’t care about me. Once i even heard one of them whisper “why would i want to talk with a Tiny?” in a disgusted tone, as Emily tried to convince her to hang out with us. 

It was quite disheartening, even more if i recalled the difference in popularity in our respective classes between me and Mike. That damn extrovert.

On the other hand, Emily’s company was just lovely. She was an extremely pleasant and kind person, and was such a fun girl to be around.

Besides her enjoyable personality, she also had a scatterbrained side to her which i found hilarious. Soon she also showed some difficulties in handling some physics topics, so i offered to tutor her during the breaks.


In those days, i noticed that Laura was getting more and more taciturn. She didn’t intervene much in our conversations, although sometimes the blonde girl tried to include her. She didn’t seem to be in the mood to chat on the way home either, so i didn’t try.

That made me sad, mostly because it meant that i was right.


Laura didn’t care about me. The sooner i understood it, the better. 

I was fine keeping those feelings of a one-sided love all for myself.





Unbeknownst to everyone of us, the apparently peaceful situation was slowly building up stress and tension.
And things that build up stress eventually break.


—— 



The first clue of what would happen came after a week, when lectures were over for the day. Rachel was the closest one to Mike so she went to pick him up.

It wasn’t the first time she got to collect her tiny roommate, but it was the first time her own lecture had finished so late.


Usually, when she arrived to Mike’s class, she would find the tiny surrounded by giant girls, but this time as she approached the door she didn’t hear giggles and chatting from within the room. They must have left.


Rachel entered the class, noticing a lone figure of a girl sitting in the front row, in a bored pose as she held her head on her left hand.

It took her a second to recognize Beatrice, and recall where she had seen her already. It was her first time seeing her without Revy.


As she stood there, a feeble voice called out “Hey Rachel! I’m here! Beatrice was kind enough to wait here for you to come to make sure i was safe!”

It was Mike, on Beatrice’s desk, waving at Rachel.


“Uh, yeah, thank you” Rachel muttered, as she approached Beatrice, who was staring at her in an unfriendly way.

She let her roommate climb onto her hand and thanked again Beatrice, who had been silent the whole time.

Before Rachel could leave, however, Beatrice said “Rachel, right? Why don’t we exchange contacts, so that we can warn each other next time someone is late?”

“Uh, yeah, that’s a good idea. I’m sorry again for being late” the older girl said, flipping out her smartphone.


A few minutes later, Mike was sitting in his roommate’s hand, as she carried him home.

He noticed that Rachel wasn’t as talkative as usual, so he asked “You alright?”
“Yeah, sorry, i’m fine. I’m just a little tired” she answered, with a reassuring smile.

Mike wasn’t reassured.


——


That evening, after dinner, as Laura carried me to our room she asked  “Hey Will, do you have some time now?”

I was a little taken aback, since it was pretty rare for her to just talk to me

“Sure” i said.
She closed the door behind her and carried me to her desk. 

“Can we review today’s lecture together?” she asked shyly, twirling a strand of hair as she dropped me off her other hand.

I felt elated for a fraction of a second, but immediately reprimanded myself: *She doesn’t care about you. She just wants to study physics. She only needs a little help with her notes, nothing more. Don’t get your hopes up if you don’t want to be hurt again*

I smiled and said “Yeah, no problem”.


As we got ready, i asked “Come to think of it, I studied this stuff together with Emily today during the breaks, couldn’t you just review it with us?”


“Ah, well, i.. um i prefer to study at home, yes, because i can concentrate more. Yeah” Laura answered, slightly flustered by the sudden question.

The reviewing was pretty quick. Laura is a very smart girl, so we went through the topics in a breeze. 

I wondered if she even needed my help. 


——


The next day started like every other, and nothing out of the ordinary happened until the end of the lectures.

As the usual crowd had formed around Mike, Beatrice slipped in and told Mike “We have to go. Rachel said that she’s busy and she asked me to bring you over”

That sounded strange, but Mike didn’t dare to object. Beatrice was even more pissed than usual that morning, for whatever reason, so he thought it was not a good time to ask questions.

He said goodbye to his giant classmates, and hopped onto Beatrice’s hand, who carried him outside. 

They were both silent as she walked. Mike was still a little afraid to talk, but couldn’t help but notice that Beatrice was heading for the college entrance.

Eventually, he gathered a bit of courage to ask “Hey, where is Rache…” but before he could even finish the enormous hand suddenly closed on him, smothering him in the soft flesh of her palm. 

Without saying anything, she continued walking, and eventually got out of the college entrance square.


Mike started panicking immediately, his feeble struggles pointless against the overwhelming strength of the giant fingers. Beatrice was a small girl, frail even, but from the point of view of a normal sized person. But compared to a tiny, she was still a titan. And the tiny guy was completely at her mercy. 


Eventually, he stopped struggling and tried calling for help, quickly realizing that the fleshy cocoon of her closed fist was completely blocking his already faint voice.

In panic, he started to hyperventilate, the feeling the oppressive heat and claustrophobia becoming more and more unbearable. 

But the feeling didn’t stop. It got even worse as she started to sweat. The salty liquid started getting in his eyes and mouth and he almost chocked on it multiple times.


Suddenly, he remembered: his phone! He could call for help!
With immense effort, he wiggled enough to reach into his pants, and eventually managed to extract it from his pocked. However, suddenly the giant fist shook for whatever reason, and the slippery sweat doomed him: his phone slipped from his grasp, and tumbled away in a gap between the giant fingers.

“NO!” He shouted, unheard. 

The swaying of Beatrice’s walking kept on unperturbed for a while.



End Notes:


Chapter 25: Petite Kidnapper by Iron_Gauntlet
Author's Notes:

A final warmup before a descent into endless cruelty... in the next chapter ;)

When Rachel entered in the classroom she expected to see the usual concentration of girls, which usually helped her to locate her tiny roommate.

This time she was right on time, but nevertheless, she found the room completely empty.


Perhaps she got the wrong room? It seemed the most likely explanation, but she felt uneasy for some reason.

She looked around a bit, but with no luck. She checked her phone in case Beatrice had tried to contact her, but nothing there as well.

The feeling of uneasiness didn’t leave. Instead, it kept on increasing.

Eventually, Rachel decided to send a text to Beatrice.





In the meantime, the short girl had arrived to her apartment. She calmly got in, closed the door behind her, kicked her flats off, and entered her bedroom.

There, she finally released Mike from her suffocating grasp and dropped him onto her desk.


He tumbled on the wooden surface, panting heavily, fresh air finally getting into his lungs instead of humid and hot air.

As he tried to calm down after the traumatic experience, still trembling, two heavy thuds shook the whole desk.

Mike slowly raised his head, and saw that Beatrice had sat down on her chair and was resting her feet on the desk in front of him. 

Her feet, that on a human scale would have been considered quite petite and delicate, were ominously towering over his small frame. They were partially covered by ultra low cut socks, which due to the fact that she had been for the whole day at college, were soaked in sweat.
The oppressive heat and moisture radiated from her giant slender soles, and the air around them started to get a little stuffy, but didn’t have that strong of a smell, and it wasn’t really unpleasant either.


Behind the threatening view of the bottom of her feet, Beatrice herself didn’t seem to pay much attention to Mike. Instead, she appeared to be checking her phone. 



Mike was beyond scared at that point. He waited for her to say something, but Beatrice didn’t utter a word, still ignoring him.


Finally, he managed to ask “Why… What did you bring me here for?”


The short girl looked up from her smartphone, her green eyes fixating on him “It doesn’t concern you. Now, you’d better stay put. I’m busy” she said.


At that point, her phone made a notification sound, which she commented “Finally” and typed something.


Mike was too terrified to move, so she could take her time. The chat went like this:


Rachel: -Hi, is Mike with you by any chance? I came to pick him up but i couldn’t find you-


Beatrice: -He’s with me-


Rachel: -Thank goodness, i was getting worried. Where are you? I’m coming right now, sorry i made you wait today as well-


Beatrice: -Don’t bother, where we are doesn’t matter right now. What matters is that i don’t want to see you near Revy ever again-


Rachel: - What? What do you mean with that?-


Beatrice: - I mean that if you don’t break up with Revy once and for all, I’ll break your little Mike. And i assure you, it won’t be quick-


Rachel: - … You wouldn’t. Don’t you know it’s illegal to hurt tinies? You can end up in jail! -


Beatrice: - Oh, please, don’t bother with that saint attitude, as if i didn’t know the things you did with Revy. Besides, nobody cares about tinies, and nobody has ever been arrested for squishing one. Ever.  -


Rachel: - You can’t do this! Please! He doesn’t deserve this!-


Beatrice: - Do you really think i give a shit about him? -


At that point, Beatrice’s bored face had slowly twisted into a scowl. She suddenly removed her feet from the desk, making Mike jolt, but before he could recover she had already grabbed him.


She quickly dropped him on the floor, the sheer speed of the movement making him dizzy, so he needed a couple of seconds to clear his fuzzy head.

As his sight returned clear, he saw the gigantic socked heel of the titanic girl hover on top of him, the ball of her foot still resting on the floor.
The monolithic presence covered most of his view, the unimaginable weight of her calf and foot mere inches away from obliterating him.

He started trembling uncontrollably in utter terror, and didn’t even notice Beatrice snapping a photo of him beneath her sole.


She sent the photo to Rachel, absent-mindedly bobbing her leg on the terrified Mike, the immense heel threatening to collapse onto him and smearing him into a red puddle.


Beatrice: - I’m more concerned about staining my sock. Well, I could take it off, but it always feels so gross squishing them with my bare foot…”


Rachel: - NO! Don’t hurt him! I’m begging you! -


Beatrice clicked her tongue in annoyance, murmuring “i don’t care about your begging”


She grabbed the terrified Mike once again, and told him as he was dangling in front of her face “It seems your girlfriend doesn’t care about you enough. Why don’t you try to convince her to save you?” 


Before he could even make sense of what she just said, she flicked him into her mouth.


Beatrice calmly moved him around in her mouth like a candy, before switching on her phone camera once more, this time for the video mode. 


——


Rachel was sitting in the stall of an empty bathroom, in a state of deep distress. She was gnawing on her nails and she felt cold sweat on her neck. 

She stared at the chat screen on her phone, worried sick for her tiny roommate. 

What did Beatrice want her to do? If she could get rid of Revy she would have done it already long ago! How could she expect her to do that?


Instead of a text, Beatrice sent her a video. 

With a trembling finger, Rachel clicked on the play button.


The video started playing, showing two delicate and cute lips in a neutral expression, neither smiling or angry. Then they shifted and moved, the audio picking up faint sounds of squelching and spittle moving behind her lips.

Rachel’s heart dropped as she realized that Beatrice was sucking on something.


Eventually, her lips parted, revealing a horrified Mike, covered in spittle. 

He shielded his eyes at the sudden light, which bounced off the white pearly teeth of the blonde girl, and the numerous strands of saliva hanging in her mouth.

After a moment of apparent calm, her tongue waved and suddenly catapulted him to the side of her mouth, making him land on her right lower row of molars.

Then her teeth came down. 

Rachel covered her own mouth in horror, tears filling her eyes, but realized that Beatrice didn’t kill him on the spot. Yet.

She was lightly biting and nibbling on him, his pained screams echoing from the cavernous depths of her mouth.

Then, her jaws opened once more, showing a slightly more battered but still in one piece Mike.


However, Rachel’s relief was short lived. The lighting on Beatrice’s skin changed, suggesting that she was tilting her head back.

Soon enough, Mike starting sliding on the slippery surface of the giant girl’s tongue, inexorably getting closer to gaping throat.

Mike screams, which started getting a little hoarse now, rose anew: “RACHEL PLEASE HELP ME! PLEASE, I DON’T WANT TO DIE! PLEASE DON’T LET HER EAT ME! HEEEELP!”


At that point, he was holding onto dear life: his legs were basically dangling over the abyss of her vast throat, no doubt more than capable of swallowing him whole, as he desperately tried to cling onto the moving flesh of Beatrice’s tongue.


The video ended abruptly. Rachel was shivering and crying in fear, unable to withstand the pressure of seeing her roommate tortured because of her.

She heard a notification sound, and immediately checked 


Beatrice: - The next thing you’ll receive will be a recording of his screams coming from my belly. Live tinies usually upset my stomach, but i think eating only one won’t be too bad this time -


Rachel: - Ok i get it i’ll do whatever you want! I won’t be near Revy ever again. I promise! I swear! But please, don’t hurt Mike!-


Beatrice: -Good. It wasn’t so bad, wasn’t it?-


Rachel: - Oh, thank god. But how am i supposed to prove you that i won’t meet Revy ever again? -


Beatrice: - I don’t care. It’s not MY problem how you do it. It’s YOUR problem. Or rather, HIS problem. I’ll hold onto him until tomorrow morning. If you provide me with proof that you and Revy won’t see each other ever again, then i’ll give him back. If you don’t, i’ll still give him back. But he won’t be in one piece-


Rachel closed the chat and sighed, still trembling for the stress.

After she had calmed down, she started to think how she could convince Revy of giving up on her.
But how? It was clear as day that she was thirsting after Rachel, and the tall girl was not someone who was willing to give up.


Without a plan, she found herself typing her number, and start the call.


Revy picked up the phone almost immediately “Heyyyy, it’s about time you called me. You wanna meet up?”


Rachel tried answering without betraying the trembling in her voice too much “Well, you see, i wanted to talk with you about something…”


“Oh, that’s too bad, i would love to hear that, but the battery of my phone is, like, almost dead, so we can just talk face to face. I’m at my place right now. You’ve been there before” Revy said.


“No, Revy wait…” 


“Bye, i’ll be waiting here Rach! Oh, these batteries these days…” 




Rachel felt powerless. Things were happening around her and she could do basically nothing about them. 

Once, she would have felt disheartened and given up. But this time it was different. Mike’s life was at stake.
And she couldn’t afford the luxury to lose heart.

Chapter 26: A spark is born and another dies by Iron_Gauntlet
Author's Notes:

I thought i could fit everything here, but it appears that the juicy-juicy stuff will have to come in the next chapter. Sorry to disappoint.

Mike was shaking in fear, in the same puddle of drool where Beatrice had spat him out on her desk. 

The whole experience was so terrifying he could do nothing but gasp for air, still in a panicked state.


He seriously thought that the petite girl was positively going to gulp him down back there, for whatever reason, and there was nothing he could do about it.
He was powerless against the might of humans, he always knew that but to receive so casually such torment cemented that realization.


After his heart stopped to beat so violently and his breath slowed down, he looked up to his kidnapper: Beatrice was in the same position as before, laid back on her chair with her feet resting on the desk next to him, with a bored look on her pretty face and scrolling on her smartphone.


Still shaking, he sat there, too afraid to do anything that could anger the gigantic blonde. He could not speak, he could not move, let alone run away. 

He just sat there, praying that she would forget about him eventually. A hopeless wish like that was doomed from the start.


With an exaggerated sigh, Beatrice threw her smartphone on her bed, then stretched, a cute and quiet moan coming from her throat.

Finally, her eyes fell on the soaked tiny right next to her feet, who was still cowering in fear.


“God, you look pathetic. Clean yourself up or something” she said.


“Y-Yes, Ma’m. I-If i m-may ask, wi-with what?” Mike asked, after he confirmed that there was nothing he could use on the desk.

Beatrice rolled her eyes, and without bothering to change her pose, she wiggled her left sock out with the help of her right foot, then picked it up with her toes and dropped it next to him.


Approaching cautiously, Mike was hit once again by the giant girl’s foot odor, which was quite stronger from up close. He started rubbing himself on the vast and thick fabric, trying to clear himself of the thick and clear goo, but inevitably some of the sweat that soaked the sock seeped out in the process.


After he finished he was no longer covered in spit, but the smell of giant girl’ foot sweat had kinda stuck to him; luckily, he was still too scared to care.


Beatrice, who had lazily watched him do his thing, cocked her head to the side and stared at him with a neutral expression.
For some very, very long seconds Mike was left cowering under that pressure, until he managed to squeak “D… Do you need me for something else, Mistress?”


“For starters drop the cringey nicknames, it’s disgusting” she replied flatly


“S-sure, i’ll never do that again, i’m mo-mortified. What do you want me to d-do, then?” he stammered


“Oh, i don’t know. Something I guess. Figure it out yourself” Beatrice said, clearly bored and seeking some ways to kill time.


The same words had been spoken in the past to Mike from one of his exes, who was being flirty but forcing him initiative to take the initiative.

However, this time his next actions could potentially have serious consequences on his well being. Mike evaluated several options, but without any input he was at a loss.

After a few seconds of confusion, he looked at the monolithic foot next to him, so he blurted out “ho-how about a massage? A nice relaxing m-massage to rest after a long day?”


Beatrice looked at him, unamused. Then she shrugged, and moved her bare foot to rest on the edge of the table, allowing Mike to access the dainty ball of her foot.


Even without saying anything, the message was clear: <then get to work>. The tiny hurried to the vast sole, and immediately started pressing and kneading the soft and pale flesh.


For minutes that felt like hours, Mike continued working, increasingly worried by the silent response of the giant blonde. Suddenly, Beatrice lunged forwards and slipped off her other sock, placing the freshly bared foot next to the other, tacitly telling him to switch.

As he rushed towards the new massage location, he could peek at the giant girl’s face before it was obstructed by the vast sole: she looked more relaxed, her cheeks slightly flushed, which looked like a good sign.


With renewed vigor, he continued rubbing on the tender flesh, then he heard Beatrice barely whisper “Then tinies DO have some use after all”

He could do nothing but wonder about what happened to the tinies she met and apparently deemed useless, but was too scared to ask.


After a while, the giant girl purred “now kiss them”.

Without even considering to refuse, Mike immediately did what she said, planting continuous kisses on the ample surface of the bottom of her foot, eventually reaching her heel and her toes as she moved the gigantic leg to let him reach other places.


Suddenly, a new order was issued “Tell me i’m pretty. Tell me how you love to kiss and grovel at my feet” she purred.


“Yes! You’re so, so pretty Beatrice! I always thought you were beautiful, so it’s a privilege to kiss your lovely feet! I’m just overjoyed at the occasion of showing my reverence and love for your gorgeous, no, divine feet! And such beautiful feet can only belong to a pretty, stunningly charming girl such as yourself!”

Mike cried, in complete disregard any self-respect he had.


“Am i prettier than your whore friend?” Beatrice asked with a smug smile.


“Yes! Totally! You are on an entirely different league! You…” Mike answered, before he was cut off as two slender fingers plucked him up.


“You see, when i’m with Revy all she does with tinies like you is either to squelch them, or just eat them, or stuff like that. She recommended me to try it out but i couldn’t see the appeal. Sure, your kind of tasty, but my stomach doesn’t handle it that well, and popping you insects under my feet just doesn’t feel like that big of a deal.

Sometimes i take some tinies to rape when i’m bored, but then again, it’s not that different from when i... do it by myself.
But this… is something else.” Beatrice muttered smirking, depositing him on her slender knee.


“Apparently i won’t have to rape you to have some fun. Now, why don’t we resume on the bed, little slave? If you do a good job i may even let you sleep in my sock…”




——



Later, Rachel was right in front of the entrance to the huge apartment complex where Revy lived. The architecture was elegant and fancy, but Rachel wasn’t there to admire it, partly because it wasn’t her first time there, also because it was the last place she wanted to be. But she had no choice.


She sighed, and pushed the doorbell button, and after barely two seconds the speaker croaked “Come on in!”, signaling that Revy was ready and rearing.

Rachel shuddered as the sliding doors opened, welcoming her in. She walked up to the elevator, which carried her up to one of top floors.

Not just that, Revy’s apartment took pretty much the whole floor, an expensive gift from her parents for helping her in her college life.


To be fair, Rachel didn’t visit Revy THAT often, it happened just a handful of times, but enough times to know what brutalities occurred on a daily basis beyond the elegant, black door that stood in front of her.


Rachel felt extremely uncomfortable. She didn’t want to be there, she was worried about Mike, she was frustrated that she was forced to come, all of this stress piled up and stirred the ominous feeling from within. 

Perhaps, that was the greatest concern to Rachel: that in this whole mess, she would enjoy what was coming next, in spite of all the promises she made to Mike.


In the end, she finally rang the doorbell. A few seconds later, she was greeted by a beaming Revy in her loungewear, which wasn’t too much different from her casual clothes.

She had loose shorts which showed her toned and tanned thighs, and a crop top which left her taut tummy exposed.


“Heyyyy welcome back! It has been so long! Come on in!” The sporty girl said, inviting the hesitant Rachel in.


The furniture was fancy, stylish and no doubt expensive, not to mention how spacious everything was. Revy led her to a big sofa, and motioned to sit down, then she proceeded to sit down right next to Rachel, with no regards for personal space.

Then, with an arm casually laying behind the other girl, her long legs crossed, seductively, Revy purred “So, Rach, what did you want to talk to me about?” looking at her straight in the eye.


Rachel could only see lust in those eyes. This was going to be quite difficult.


“Well, Revy, you’ve been very kind to invite me here, but i’m afraid this is as far as we go. I’m sorry. I thought long about it, and i realized i haven’t been fair to you” Rachel began, repeating the speech she had prepared during her course to Revy’s house.


“I know we’ve been close in the past, then i just left. I eventually i understood that i couldn’t return your feelings, but i couldn’t bear to to tell you. I’ve been a coward, giving you no clear answers, and i know i hurt you because of it. But i’ve come here to set things right and put an end to this. I’m sorry, Revy, i think we shouldn’t see each other anymore. You deserve someone who could love you with all your heart”

Rachel was surprised herself at how natural that came out. She could have won an award with that acting. But would it be enough?


Revy’s grin disappeared from her lips, and she lowered her gaze to her fluffy slippers, then she leaned forward on the sofa, uncrossing her legs.

After a few seconds of silence, Rachel heard a quiet sniffling, which left her astonished: was she really crying?
THAT cocky and arrogant girl just started crying because she was dumped? The gap from her usual demeanor was so shocking that Rachel was starting to feel bad.


“Is… *sniff* is it because we’re both girls?” Revy asked quietly.

Another pang of guilt stabbed Rachel’s heart. Now she really felt she was acting homophobic, because it was true that Rachel didn’t just feel that way towards other girls.
She could only mutter “I’m sorry”.

Besides the guilt, it seemed like Revy was being quite cooperative. Rachel expected it to be much more difficult, but Revy appeared to accept it quite easily.


“Well, you’re right, you WERE being ambiguous. I thought for so long that you were just playing hard to get, but it seems i was mistaken.
I’m not going to lie, Rachel, that was unfair of you. You broke my heart” Revy weeped.


In the end, Rachel was a gentle soul, and seeing someone that hurt because of her made her feel like shit, even if it was Revy.

Worse than that, she couldn’t find the right words, so she only uttered “I’m sorry….”


“Don’t say sorry! It’s your fault! I loved you! And now you’re telling me to forget you like nothing happened!” Revy sobbed, tears streaming down “If you’re really sorry, then at the very least you can do one last thing for me”

“Sure, anything, tell me!” Rachel immediately answered, without thinking, eager to wipe some feelings of guilt off.


“Then… let’s do it one last time. Just like old times. Give me one last memory that I’ll treasure for the rest of my life. Only then I’ll accept this as a proper closure”.

Chapter 27: Bottomless Malice (part 1) by Iron_Gauntlet
Author's Notes:

It's taking me surprisingly long to write this stuff. Hope it's worth it. 

Mainly vore here (don't judge me, it's my favourite  :P )

Rachel’s heart skipped a beat.
In the end, it was going to happen again. Despite promising Mike to do her best not to hurt tinies anymore, she was going to do it again.

What a riot! After all that charade, those crocodile tears, her true nature would be the one on top in the end.
Such betrayal to Mike, to her vows, to her friends, to the nameless people that would not see the dawn of tomorrow felt so… so… DELECTABLE.

*NO! IT’S NOT ME! I DIDN’T THINK THAT!* Rachel screamed internally, disgusted at the thrill she felt as she heard Revy’s condition.


But still, there was no way out of it. In the end, the choice was simple: either him, or them.

In the end, what difference would it make? In her life, she had taken the lives of countless tinies. Some more wouldn’t change much the situation, right?
You want Mike to live, right? RIGHT, RACHEL?

Rachel shut her eyes and gripped her head in both her hands, struggling to keep her sanity in check. The beast was running rampant within her, craving to take control. 

It was only a matter of time before it did.


“Rachel?” Revy asked, worried about the other girl’s behaviour.


Rachel shook her head, then looked at Revy, smiling.
“I get it. I’ll do it. It’s the least i can do for you.”


“Thank you, Rachel. I mean it” Revy smiled back, drying her tears. “Let’s drink a few glasses first to get in the mood” she said, getting up to grab a wine bottle.


——


A few glasses later, they were both in front of an ordinary door.

Revy, who was definitely the most tipsy one, still holding the half-finished bottle in her hand and an empty glass in the other, grinned to Rachel, saying “It’s going to be a blast, girl!”

Then she opened the door with her elbow.


Rachel’s last defenses were crumbling. The alcohol loosened her already slippery grip on the reins of the beast, but the thing that eventually got the best of her was the realization that there was no way out of this.

Her last sane thought was wishing that the alcohol would let her forget what she was going to do in the next hours.

Once she entered the room, Rachel was no more. Something else was standing next to Revy, looking around with glee.


The chamber was relatively spacious and mostly empty. A double mattress was lying in a corner, covered in white and messy sheets.

Approximately one third of the room was occupied by cardboard boxes, haphazardly stacked on each other, but stable enough to look decently solid.

With a more accurate inspection, those boxes had several door-like holes in them and were equipped with a fair amount of string ladders.

It seemed that Revy had gotten more crafty since last time Rachel had been there. 

A large sofa, was placed among the carboard “skyscrapers”, with a small table in front of it.

The whole room was void of the fancy furniture that was so plentiful in the rest of the apartment, instead looking much more simple and somber.

Actually, that wasn’t right. More like easier to clean.


Revy skipped to the center of the room, did a little twirl, and smiled to Rachel “So? Do you like my little rearrangement?”


“You sure worked hard” Rachel commented


“Pffft, i barely brought the boxes and stacked them around, then i got bored and had them do all the rest” Revy remarked 

Then she turned towards the boxes “Speaking of which, isn’t it about time you come out? I taught you better than that”.


Then, hundreds of tinies crept out of the boxes. Scores of people, some terrified, some just with no hope, clothed with the bare minimum. It seemed a relatively equal distribution between females and males, a great deal of them were young, but very few if any could be considered old.


Rachel was impressed by the sheer number of tinies displayed in front of her “My, this is quite something. They’re way more than last time”


Revy grinned “Oh, yes. But that’s not all. Actually, being patient and keeping them around a little longer has surprising benefits. But to be fair, i still need to replenish their numbers every week or so”

She motioned Rachel to come and lay on the sofa  with her “The dealers offered me a discount, as if i’d need it. They’re dirt-cheap already! But hey, that’s understandable, i buy a hundred or so a week so i must be like their main customer”


“A hundred?” Rachel asked, sitting down and crossing her legs, genuinely impressed.


Revy blushed a little “… well, yeah, if i’m on a diet. Lately it’s more like a couple hundred”


Rachel whistled, delighted. “So, how many are there here right now” She whispered sensually


Revy gulped and lowered her voice as well, closing the distance between them “Oh, i don’t know… six hundred? Maybe seven?”

Rachel licked her lips “And how many do you want to share today?”

”… as many as you need” Revy said, smiling, then she stole a peck on Rachel’s cheek.


Before Rachel could react, the tan girl turned and said aloud “Are you guys sure that’s all of you? You’re being awfully rude to our guest, by not showing up. Why don’t you come ALL out?”


After a few seconds, muffled and faint sounds could be heard from the back of the diminutive crowd. Some tinies were being brutally dragged out of the boxes by other tinies. The scene was quite bizarre: it was difficult to decide who looked more terrified, between the draggers or the dragged.

The reason for this obedience was quite simple, actually: if the mistress finds out that some tinies misbehave, hide or don’t obey, things get worse very, very quick.

Besides, the more people are present, the smaller the chance of you being picked.

Although, this argument was fundamentally flawed, and they would understand very quickly. 


Revy calmly poured some wine in the glass she was still holding, then put it next to the ledge where the tinies were being dragged and she ushered “c’mon, i don’t have all day” .

The 6 screaming tinies were roughly hurled into pool of deep red liquid within the glass .

Revy raised the glass, swirling it and observing the diminutive forms struggling to reach the surface in the turbolent flow of the wine, then she suddenly put the glass to her lips and downed the whole drink in a couple of gulps. 

Her throat expanded, allowing the passage of the torrent of liquid but barely noticing the passage of the tiny people that were drowning in it.


Revy exhaled, satisfied and patting her belly, then she put down both the drink and the wine on the table in front of her.

Then, she took off her slippers and placed her large bare feet on the table and getting more comfortable on the sofa, relishing the feeling of people struggling in her stomach, something she felt she could never get tired of. Suddenly, she became self aware and turned to Rachel “Oh, sorry, where are my manners, do you want some tinies in wine too?”


Rachel smiled, but shook her head “I’m fine, i drank enough. On the other hand, i’d prefer a snack”

Revy caught on the slight implication, so she stretched a little and grabbed a handful of tinies from the ledge next to her side of the sofa.


“Check this out!” She said, excited, scooting closer to Rachel, who was sitting next to her. 

Revy opened her hand right in front of her friend’s face, roughly at the same height of her chin, allowing the seven tinies to gaze upon the gigantic and slightly flushed visage of Rachel.
The 3 women and 4 men felt the intense pressure of those enormous eyes staring hungrily at them. Although they belonged to a gentle-looking girl, the feeling was completely different. It was like they were stared at by a savage beast, barely kept in check. And it was hungry.


“I apologize for being so rude, i should have offered you something first. But it’s not only my fault, you guys should have reminded me! To make up for it, you should do something for Rachel here. See, it’s such a hassle for her to pick you up one by one to have her snack, so why won’t you be a dear and feed yourselves to her?” Revy purred, seductively.


The tinies froze up. They were aware that there was no way out of this, and they were going to die no matter what the moment Revy took them, but the prospect of willingly walking to their deaths was a lot to handle.

To make things worse, Rachel, after hearing Revy’s words, grinned and slowly opened her gigantic mouth, unfurling her equally big tongue, glistening with saliva, to lean on Revy’s palm, causing her to shiver in excitement.


If before they felt the pressure from Rachel’s eyes, now they were confronted with the terrifying view of her cavernous maw, so close that they could feel her steamy and hot breath wafting over them, together with a thick smell of wine.


Noticing that they still weren’t moving, Revy whispered in a slightly annoyed tone “You wouldn’t want to make me angry, would you? Did you forget what happened last time?”


The harsh reality hit them like a truck, together with the hellish memories burned into their brains. The tinies who didn’t obey her last time didn’t die peacefully. 


To make an example out of them, Revy had gone to the tiny slave traders to make them specifically kidnap their family members (in case they had any), which she brought home.

Then, with bone-chilling precision, she had crucified each one of them onto the carboard buildings with needles. Then, she started torturing the tinies that had disobeyed her.
That was the most grotesque scene any one of them had seen. Revy was hideously creative, and monstrously cruel. She used sharp pencils to rape them, needles to skewer their limbs, lighters to scald them and heat other metal tools to sear them, syringes, tapes…
But worst of it all, she had said she would stop the torture once the crucified family members died on their own… or with a little help.  

She had been so thorough and skillful that every single one of the punished tinies eventually begged her to kill their family, so that the unbearable torment would stop.
Surprisingly, after executing the family members in front of them by squishing them under her thumb, she let the punished tinies live, and went to sleep onto the matress of that room.


The combination of the guilt and the torture had completely broken the mutilated survivors, who dragged themselves to her sleeping frame, and climbed into her slippers in search of a quick death, unable to live on.


In the morning, Revy had felt with satisfaction their bodies pop beneath her immense weight. 

In the end it was the same: die a horrible death, or die a horrific death together with your loved ones.



With this realization, the tinies standing on Revy’s palm began to weep and slowly head for the dark and moist abyss of Rachel’s mouth. They kept crying as their march became more difficult, their legs struggling to overcome the sticky saliva and the unstable surface of the gigantic tongue.

They surpassed the row of menacing white teeth overhead, and soon enough reached the back of her mouth, in front of the dangling uvala.

Surprisingly, the enormous mouth had been still for the whole time, barely quivering.

At that point, some of the tinies looked back towards the entrance. There, beyond the strands of saliva hanging from the vast palate and the boulder-like teeth, light poured in from the outside. No one had wanted to end up like this, but Revy had made sure to teach them their purpose. And their purpose was, if they were lucky enough, to be giant girls food.


With their last words on their lips, the three girls and four boys eventually jumped down the dark chasm of Rachel’s throat, freefalling to their demise in her gigantic digestive system.


This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9044