Wish for sister by dr_joe
Summary:

Annual family dinner with the boyfriends family takes a turn for the weirder...


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Body Exploration Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: FM/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 9822 Read: 15296 Published: April 11 2020 Updated: April 11 2020
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. prologue by dr_joe

2. Getting warm by dr_joe

3. Steamy by dr_joe

4. Clean by dr_joe

prologue by dr_joe

- "It's good to see you fuckface!" the young woman said as she threw her arms around her brother. Carolyn wasn't sure though, she had never seen this woman before, but her boyfriends description of his sister matched this woman. It was a long hug that ended with a kiss on the cheek. Carolyn almost managed to feel jealous. Jess never hugged her like that, but on closer inspection it looked like she was the one doing the actual hugging. Jess just stood there with a sheepish smile.
- "Fuckface? I thought we agreed to stop the name calling." he retorted. The woman elbowed him in the stomach. Not hard, but hard enough.
- "Yeah, I'd stop calling you fuckface if you stopped calling me stepsister. We're close enough to be real family, no?" she said cockily. Carolyn felt a look of surprise creeping over her face.
- "Step sister? He has only ever mentioned a sister. I thought you were siblings."
- "Well, would you look at that. Looks like your girlfriend saved you Jess." It was Carolyns time to get hugged. It was a tight squeeze. Their chests bumped together and Carolyn almost lost her breath. She also became pretty convinced the woman had one nipple pierced, and you have to really press yourself against someone to feel that kind of thing. She quickly wondered if she could feel Carolyns belly button piercing as well, but probably not. Their boobs pressed together managed to create a little space inbetween the women. Carolyn could breathe again as the woman let go and planted a big kiss on her cheek as well. "I'm Kathy, and you must be Caroline, we've all been very excited to meet you." Kathys eyes pierced Carolyn. She was being checked out by her boyfriends sister, there was no mistaking it. Not all that unusal under the circumstance she guessed. Family would usually scrutinize her when introduced. They were always curious about the blonde bombshell that was making her way into their family, she was used to the stares. Like she needed their approval. It had been like this since she was young. People just assumed she was oblivious to their gaze. Like the bimbo would be too stupid to notice. But Kathy didn't look at her like that. She couldn't put her finger on it, but this was another look. Perhaps Kathy knew how to not look at the hot woman like she had something to prove, being a hot woman herself.
- "Carolyn, not Caroline." Jess corrected his sister. Carolyn was too lost in the womans eyes to notice the mistake she had made.
- "I'm sorry darling. Carolyn, I'll make sure to pass that on to mom." She grasped Carolyns hand and shook it, still checking her out. "She was the one who told me your name was Caroline. Come inside! Say hello to everyone!" Kathy tugged her arm and pulled her towards the front door of the house.
- "But the luggage...?" They had just stepped out of the car and streched their legs when Kathy had come out to greet them. Carolyn was not prepared for this right now, she had been asleep less than five minutes ago. Jess had only nudged her awake as he pulled up onto his parents drive way.
- "Let Jess handle all that, let's go introduce you!" Jess was no help, he just laughed and let the sister abduct her.

She was pulled straight through the house, from the frontdoor out the back by the kitchen. There was a lot of people out on the patio. Jess said this was a family dinner, but all these people could not possibly be family, could they? Upon closer inspection everyone looked kind of alike though.
- "Alright everyone, this is Jess's new girl: Carolyn." Kathy anounced. She put heavy emphasis on the Y in Carolyn. "Carolyn, this is everyone. There's a lot of us so we won't mind if you have a hard time remembering our names." Everyone smiled and waved. After that super short introduction people approached her, offering her food and drinks, there was a lot of hand shaking and hugs, and a lot of names and relations and family ties were thrown around. Carolyn was pretty sure an uncle introduced himself three times with different titles every time just to mess with her. He was about to go again when Kathy stopped him by giving him a beer and literally pushed him back into his seat. Jess emerged from the house and made the rounds. Carolyn kept close to him, hoping that with his help she would have an easier time keeping track of everyone. He was interrupted though by someone dinging a glass. Everyone turned towards the patio door where a woman stood holding the dinged glass.

- "Well, it seems everyone who could make it is here now, so let's get the family toast over with. To the best family one could wish for!"
- "Hear hear!" erupted some and others aplauded. They all raised their glasses and took a sip.
- "I get the feeling your family is very to the point." Carolyn noted once the toast was over.
- "Yeah." Jess agreed. "We're a rowdy bunch, no time for nonsense. Except for Jack over there." Jess nodded to towards the introducing man. "How many times has he introduced himself?"
- "Three, then Kathy stopped him."
- "It's a running gag of his. His record is 20 times to the same person. Kathy usually stops him once she notices the mark has caught on."
- "Who didn't catch on for 20 times? There is a lot of people here but not that many." Carolyn looked around curious to see who would be such an easy mark.
- "A date one of the cousins brought once... He didn't last long though." The woman who initiated the toast approached them and hugged them.
- "Jess! So good to see you. Glad you could make it this to spring dinner this year."
- "It's nice to be here mom. You know I wouldn't miss it if I had a choise."
- "I know I know... I'm glad you're happy at school and such, it's just a shame that it's so far away."
- "Where's dad?"
- "Basement."
- "I should have figured."
- "What's in the basement?" Carolyn asked.
- "The brewery." Jess and his mom and Kathy said in unison. Carolyn was slightly startled by the sudden appearance of the sister.
- "The men really like to talk beer." Kathy explained. "There are six or seven of them down there right now."
- "It started as his retirement hobby, but he basically treats it like work now. He's really good at it. Want to go check it out?" Jess asked, seeming eager to get down there as well.
- "Don't let the poor girl starve. Leave her here so we can feed her and have a chat. I'm Monica by the way, the mother." Carolyn got another hug from the woman.
- "Carolyn." She tried to do something but her arms were locked tight in the hug. "I'd love something to eat."

Jess departed and left the women alone. Kathy produced a plate with food from the grill.
- "You drink beer?" Monica asked.
- "From time to time."
- "You should try one of Patricks then."
- "Patrick is dad, the brewer." Kathy interjected. They found somewhere to sit and talk for a while. It was really relaxed, not the usual cross examination Carolyn feared that family dinners could turn into. People came and went and the conversation kept going and suddenly it was dark outside. Torches were lit and bugzappers were activated. The beautiful yard was right by the forest and loads of bugs flocked around them. People started to drop off. Some went to their cars and drove away, others went inside the house to the guest rooms. It was a big house and quite a lot of people looked like they were staying the night. Monica who had left Carolyn and Kathy for a while suddenly patted them on the back.
- "Well girls, I'm beat. I think I'm going to turn in for the night. It's a pleasure having you here, but we'll have to talk more tomorrow, Carolyn. Good night." She kissed Carolyns head.
- "I don't get a kiss goodnight?" Kathy said, faking jealousy. She also got a peck on her head before Monica disappeared into the house.
- "So..." Kathy said turing her attention back to Carolyn. "How was the first meeting with the family?"
- "It was fun. A lot, but fun." Carolyn said after having another sip of her beer.
- "You did well I think. Everyone seems to like you. I think the only one you haven't met yet is Patrick, but he went to bed an hour ago. You'll see him tomorrow though. He always gets stuck down in the brewery at family gatherings. It's like a man magnet down there."
- "Yeah, I haven't seen Jess in hours."
- "He's probably down there, playing videogames with the cousins."
- "I was thinking about calling it for tonight as well, but I have no idea where to go."
- "You're sleeping in my room." Kathy chirped happily. "With this many people in the house we had to squeeze together. I hope you don't mind?" There was that look again. Boldened by the beer Carolyn decided to act.
- "Are you checking me out?" she asked feeling coy. Kathy smiled.
- "Is that an issue?"
- "Nah. Just want to know what I'm getting myself into. Let's get to bed then."
- "I'm not that tired though." Kathy said as she got up.
- "I'm sure we can work on that." Carolyn could almost not believe her own words. She usually wasn't this cocky, but it was fun. She was having some trouble reading the situation, if this was just flirtatious banter or something more serious, but it didn't really matter. She had caught Kathy making eyes at her from time to time, and she had done the same to her. It was nice to get some attention like this from a woman. No bullshit, just some mutual apreciation. Jess had left her alone all night so he had no say in this. Open relationships for the win.

Kathy led her inside and upstairs. Carolyn thuroghly enjoyed walking behind the step sister of her boyfriend. They were kind of similar, they had the same sense of humor, both were really attentive and good listeners, and they had the same mannerisms. They even looked kind of the same. Had no one ever mentioned the step part Carolyn would never have guessed they weren't related. Kathys long dark hair caressed the back as she climbed the stairs. It almost reached her butt. Her hips swayed hypnotically as the tight fabric stuggled to keep everything inside. Kathy stopped and opened a door.
- "This is us then."

Getting warm by dr_joe

Kathy barely had time to close the door before she couldn't hold back. She attacked Carolyn from behind and kissed her neck, starting to eagerly lift her sweater over her head. Her hands worked in long and firm strokes starting over the blondes sides and up on her stomach. Her fingers made a pause at Carolyns belly button, stroking her piercing gently. When she was done exploring the jewelery her hands continued pulling the sweater up, making sure to brush against Carolyns breasts on the way. Her hair got tangled all over her face as she finally was released from the garment, but Kathys hands were there instantly, brushing the hair aside, pulling it back with some force so Kathy could reach to kiss her throat from behind. Carolyn spun around so they were face to face and started to unbutton the sisters shirt. Her fingers were quick about it and Kathy was surprised to find that she was topless so fast. Her arms were still trapped in her shirt though, Carolyn made sure of that so she could get in really close. Their tits pressed up against each other as Carolyn finally got a chance to kiss Kathy for real.

Their tounges swirled around each other for a moment before their lips parted again. The first air after the kiss felt cool in their mouths. They took a moment to look at each other again wile their tastes still lingered in each others mouths. None of them seemed to have any regrets about this development so far. Kathy managed to tug herself loose from Carolyns grip and discarded her shirt. They kissed some more while their hands explored. Carolyn felt something sharp on one of her nipples and took a step back. It was the piercing she had felt when Kathy first hugged her way back in the front yard. It was a beautiful piece that looked slightly like a star with some pointy edges. One of those must have pinched Carolyns nipple as their tits squished together. Kathy was maybe an inch or so shorter than Carolyn, but her breasts were perkier so their nipples met almost perfectly.
- "Maybe we should take the piercings out? So we don't accidentally latch on to each other?" Kathy suggested when she saw where Carolyns attention was.
- "I'll just remove mine. Looks like yours is more work to get out."
- "It's no problem."
- "Leave it. It's cool. Mine's just a ring." Carolyn unhooked hers and put it in her pocket.
- "It's a wishing star." Kathy said and stroked her piercing. "You should kiss it and make a wish."
- "Does it work?" Carolyn said with a smile. She didn't need any convincing, she was going to do it anyway, but she decided to play along.
- "Nothing but good things happens when I wear this star." Kathy replied with heavy breath as Carolyn let her lips engulf the whole nipple. It tasted surprisingly little, Carolyn was sure all she could feel was the taste of Kathys skin.
- "So the star might be the reason I'm in your bedroom right now?" she said after circeling the star with her tounge a bit more.
- "Perhaps." Kathy was looking pleased as she looked down on the other girl.
- "Well... thank you star..." Carolyn closed her eyes and kissed the nipple piercing. She wished for something, but she didn't know what. A million thoughts went through her skull simultaneosly. Mostly she just wanted this to last, staying horny and excited, not really caring about the world outside of this room.

After playing with the piercing a bit more she felt the urge to continue downwards and started to unbutton Kathys pants. She didn't seem to object so she pulled them down to reveal a clean shaven, no... waxed pussy that glistened by the lights from cieling lamp. There was a rombus tuft of hair still left above where her labia split. Carolyn could not resist to run her fingers through the patch. It was short and prickly and it felt really nice. Her fingers continued to stroke around the pussy, caressing the inside if Kathys thighs, drawing deep breaths. She was going to enjoy tasting her, but she had to restrain herself. Diving straight in might ruin the moment.

Kathy seemed a bit more impatient. She kicked her pants off from around her ankles and made her way over to the bed. She sat down and spread her legs.
- "I've showed you mine, so you should show me yours..." she said seductively, and Carolyn obeyed. She was naked within seconds of Kathys request. Kathy looked happy with what she saw. Carolyn was smoother than her, with no hair at all... She expected no less, her brother really didn't like the look of hair down there. Such a whimp. "You should give it a taste." she ordered calmly and pointed to her crotch, and Carolyn once again obeyed. She got down on her knees and started to lick.

She was really careful at first, but all thoughts of finesse left her quickly as the urges took over. No offense at all to Jess, but she had missed the taste of pussy. There was also the plus of nothing tickling the back of her throat that might trigger her gag reflex if it caught her by surprise. Jess sometimes thrust unexpectedly when he got particularly excited and even though Carolyn didn't mind deep throating she prefered to be prepared when it happened.

Kathy was super responsive. She threw herself backwards on the bed and gripped the sheets as she tossed and turned. She was breathing heavily and Carolyn enjoyed the view as she peeked over the venus mound and saw her chest rising an falling rapidly. Carolyn knew she was doing good. Kathy tasted like pussy juice. She was turned on and flowing like a faucet, and Carolyn was sure none of what she had in her mouth was her own saliva. She had no idea how much she had swallowed, but she didn't care. It was just the reward for doing a good job. She sucked the other womans labia gladly, nibbled slightly to get a reaction, and made sure her tounge explored every inch inside and outside of the pussy. When she was feeling brave enough she took one of her hands and placed her thumb so she could peel back the clitoral hood. This was risky, some girls really don't react well to direct stimulus but she gave it a gentle lick as to test the waters.

Kathy let go of the sheets and clasped her hands around Carolyns head and pulled her inwards. Carolyn got the que and continued to explore her clitoris. She could hear Kathy wheesing through her nose, trying to surpress moans. She was inspired to work even harder by that, to try and get her to slip up and yell out loud. She used her legs to get as close as she could, even though the hands on the back of her head already did most of the job. Her whole head was engulfed in the grasp of Kathys eager hands. She found herself weirdly slipping on the floor and tried to renew position. She found traction by half standing up and attacked the clit with new gusto. It was amazing and intense. It was partly hard to breathe sometimes because Kathy was holding such a tight grip on her head, but they soon found a rythm that worked for them both where she momentarily let go so Carolyn could get some good and deep breaths before diving in again. The air tickled her as it rushed around her pussy, and suddenly she couldn't hold it any longer. Her legs gripped Carolyn tight and she started to convulse in orgasm. Her fingers were tangled deep in Carolyns hair and she felt herself squirt right in her mouth.

Carolyn felt dizzy as Kathy finally let go. She was happy even though the squirting had taken her by surprise. Her face was wet by whatever had slipped out, it had been impossible to drink it all. She wiped her mouth with her arm and stood up to stretch her back. She had been in a bit of and awkward position and needed to straighten out her back for a moment. Kathy looked majestic as she was spread out on the bed in front of her. She was breathing in heavy sighs with her eyes closed. Carolyn climbed up on the bed and positioned herself to kiss her. She must however have misjudged the distance because her head landed between Kathys breasts, but she didn't care much. She adjusted herself sideways to kiss the other nipple instead, the one that had gotten ignored as she kissed the piercing earlier. Kathys breast was huge and heavy to climb. Carolyn must have spent more time than she thought licking pussy, she was feeling a bit weak. She got the nipple in her mouth. It stiffened as she played with it a bit, and Kathy giggled slightly between her breaths. This nipple was nothing like the other. It was almost strange how big a difference a piercing could make. It almost felt like it kept getting bigger as she played with it.

Carolyn adjusted her position and felt her knee prickled by the tuft of hair between Kathys legs. It was strange and she looked down briefly. How could her knee be close to Kathys crotch?
- "Took you long enough to notice." Kathy said. Carolyn was to busy with the nipple to respond. She just wanted to keep pleasing Kathy, not talk. Kathy smiled as she watched Carolyn work her breast. She squeezed her arms togheter and saw Carolyn rise up on her boob. "Or perhaps you didn't notice?" she asked, but she still got no response. Carolyn was preocupied with her nipple. She was constantly kicking her legs, adjusting her position to reach, and now her feet were starting to tickle Kathys pussy. She watched with awe as Carolyn was enjoying herself, seemingly oblivious that she now could fit almost her whole body on Kathys stomach. The shrinking seemed to have stopped now and Kathy decided to do something.

She rolled over and positioned herself over Carolyn who landed flat on her back on the bed.
- "You did notice you're like... half my size now, didn't you?" Kathy said with a smile on her face. Carolyn had noticed something was strange but she hadn't exacly figured out what. It did however become blatantly obvious as Kathy lowered herself on top of her, pinning her to the bed with just her boobs.
- "I did..." she said after a moments pause. "But I kind of don't care." she added with a cocky smile. "There's just more to play with now." She managed to get her arms free, and she probably could do the rest if she wanted, but this was accelerating so she decided to stay pinned.
- "Oh?" Such confidence. Kathy liked it. She had never expected this to be the reaction. "But what if I want to play with you?"
- "So do it!" Carolyn was unsure where this confidence was coming from.
- "But you're a bit too big to be my doll still... I might have to shrink you more." Carolyns heart was beating. Smaller? The thought should probably scare her, but it didn't. She only felt... excited. Kathy stood up on her knees in the bed. Carolyn felt cold as her blanket of boobs left her, but the view was worth freezing. Kathy was towering over her and she was mezmerized. She had of course seen naked women before, but something about the difference in sizes made the experience feel new. Kathy had a post orgasm glow about her, but she also looked extremely pleased with herself.
- "Ho...w... How do I get small... er?" Carolyn stammered. She felt herself blush as Kathys eyes were inspecting her. She didn't answer. She just looked. Carolyn could not tell what Kathy was thinking. She was having trouble keeping her own thoughts in check. She didn't even notice that her own hands started to touch herself. Kathy was extatic. She actually asked to be smaller? She was trying to figure out how to play this, but she was finding it hard to concentrate. Her eyes were drawn to the movements of Carolyns hands. One was stroking her stomach and the other was stroking her leg.

Kathy mimicked Carolyns movements, but she very purposfully moved her hands slowly. The one on her stomach wandered up and tickled her ribs, and her other closer to her crotch. To her delight she noticed that Carolyn seemingly copied her in turn. Kathy continued to stroke herself and moving her hands slightly in increments, one towards her tits and her other between her legs. Carolyn didn't need more nudging, she was soon in full masturbation mode, grabbing her own tits and furiously playing with her pussy. Kathy felt powerful, having manipulated her like this, but that only lasted a moment until she realized that Carolyn might have manipulated her, because she was also touching herself now. She felt herself getting wetter as her fingers played and she decided it was probably time to let the cat out of the bag. She took her fingers and held them over the tiny womans mouth.
- "I wished on my star that my pussy juices would make you shrink. If you really want to get smaller, all you need to do is lick my fingers."
- "Or I go straight to the source?" Kathy and Carolyn were both surprised by her boldness.
- "Alright." Kathy moved into position. She got around Carolyn and straddled her from above, making sure her pussy was right over Carolyns face. "You get what drips down." She continued to touch herself and she saw that Carolyn was doing the same.

Carolyn was looking up expectantly. The big fingers above her disappeared and reappeared in between the folds of Kathys glistening labia. Sometimes she stopped and paid a couple of seconds paying special attention to her clitoris, and other times she saw the fingers slide up inside. Kathy was leaning slightly forward so Carolyn had an excellent view of her stomach and the underside of her boobs. She could hear her breathing, but her face was obscured from Carolyns view. The pussy was twitching and Carolyn could see the muscles in the thighs around her match the contractions out of the corner of her eyes. A drop of juice suddenly got heavy enough to work it's way down, the gool was still attached to Kathy in a long string. The drop swayed some with the movements above but Carolyn managed to cath it in her mouth. Why was she doing this? It didn't look like much but it actually felt a like a good gulp as she swallowed it. She could not however find a reason not to continue, so she looked up again, waiting for the next one.

Kathy was feeling herself dripping. The tick liquid passed between her fingers and it was warm and slippery. She was trying her best to go slowly, kind of massaging it out of herself. She knew it was reaching Carolyns mouth though. She was constantly peeking at Carolyn over her breasts. She could only see her lower body, but she had to adjust herself to keep seeing, because suddenly Carolyns feet disappeared from view under her breasts. Knowing she was down there, shrinking right under her was enough to drive her insane with lust, and she could once again feel herself getting wetter and more excited. She never realized that she let go of the breaks and were once again working herself up to orgasm. She spread her legs and lowered herself on top of Carolyn as she moaned. Her body was jerking and she could feel Carolyn move under her. As the orgasm subsided she rolled over to make sure Carolyn could get some air. All of Carolyn was glistening now. She seemed oblivious to Kathy right now. It looked like she was close to orgasm herself, and Kathy watched as the tiny woman rolled around twitching and moaning to herself, all the while slowly getting smaller and smaller.

- "It looks like you don't even have to drink from me... as long as my juice is touching you, you shrink." Kathy said when Carolyn seemed to have come to her senses again. She once again presented her glistening fingers to Carolyn, but this time they were much bigger. Kathy stroked a thin layer of the slick liquid with her long and pointer finger on Carolyn. The two fingers were not enough to cover her from shoulder to shoulder, but she could actually feel the fingers getting bigger now as they slowly worked their way down her body. Kathy saw that she was getting smaller again and her face lit up.
- "I..." Carolyn was lost for words again. It was surreal to be pinned down by two fingers, all the while that giant beautiful face loomed over her. "How small?"
- "Like an action figure perhaps." Kathy measured in her mind. "Wait a minute." She got up from the bed and went to a shelf. She rummaged around a bit and then she got back with a tiny statuette. Carolyn did not recognize the person, but she recoginzed it as something Jess would use in some of his games. A collectable to drain the wallets of eager gamers. Kathy placed it down in the bed. "Get up" she ordered.

Carolyn stood up. The figurine looked like a sexy librarian, a well scuplted woman in a red business skirt with a matching jacket and a very low cut white top. The plastic cleavage looked way bigger than Carolyns own, even though the librarian was shorter than herself. Kathy prodded Carolyns back with her finger. She looked at Kathy to see what was up and was met only with a gleeful smile. Then she felt that her back was just a little bit warm and sticky. She turned to the librarian again and found herself eye to eye, but only in passing. She dwindled down just a little bit more and found that she was in perfect height to motorboat the librarians plastic boobs.
- "I've always wondered what it would be like if she was alive... Perhaps that is why I made that particular wish. She was my first girl crush." Kathy said. "I'm almost a bit jealous, that you get to see her like that, but then again, I get to play with you now." She sucked her fingers clean so that she could grab Carolyn without her shrinking anymore.

The hand was covering Carolyn completely from her shoulders and down to her toes. It was time for inspection again. Kathy held the tiny woman in front of her face and turned her hand upwards and opened slowly. Carolyn sat comfortably in her palm. This was unbelievable. It really was like her little statue had come alive, but with a bit more realisic proportions. Carolyn was blushing and Kathy could feel the warmth in her palm. And it was softer than that piece of plastic as well. They just sat and looked at each other for a while, then the door opened.

Steamy by dr_joe

- "Hey Kath, have you seen Carolyn somewhere? She's not in the guest room..." Jess stopped dead in his tracks when the door swung open enough for him to see the scene.
- "Hey fuckface!" Kathy said with the most wicked of smiles. Carolyn thought about hiding, but this situation was as out of her control as it could get. There was no place to hide in Kathys open palm, and diving off seemed out of the question, even though the bed looked soft enough. So she just smiled and waved at her boyfriend.
- "Star wish?" Jess asked calmly with a blank face. It was of some comfort to know that he knew what was going on Carolyn thought. She nodded shyly.
- "Yeah" Kathy said confidently. "Wanna join?" Kathy patted the bed beside her.
- "Uhm." Jess looked stumped, put on the spot trying to assess the situation. Carolyns heart was beating hard again. She should probably have been nervous but she wasn't. This was all so strange for her, and he could join her in this? How? But she found herself nodding still, hoping he could be persuaded. "Join you or her?" Jess asked finally.
- "You decide." Kathy responded.
- "We both know that will never happen. You always win in the end. Alright. I'm in." He managed to sound both reluctant and giddy.
- "Good boy. Now get undressed and sit here." Kathy once again patted the bed.

He closed the door behind him and unlike Kathy he locked it as well, then he uncerimoniusly got rid of his clothes. No hesitaion at all to follow his step sisters command. She was a powerful figure, and Carolyn wasn't just thinking that because she was the size of a small doll right now. She usually seemed to have the attention and respect of the whole family. But this was something else... obedience.
- "We used to have a bit of fun while living under the same roof." Kathy explained like she was reading Carolyns mind. "We were horny teenagers when our parents met, and stuff kind of happened... That's why he has refused to actually call me sister for so long."
- "You don't want to be known as the guy who occasionally fucks his sister, okay? Not even to yourself."
- "And yet here you are, having called me sister today, in front of your girlfriend here even."
- "What was that word you always threw around?" Jess tried to think of the word as he crawled into the bed. "Compartmentalization. I've learned to separate business from pleasure."
- "Are you thinking of fucking your sister as business or pleasure in this scenario?" Carolyn said and Kathy burst out laughing.
- "Is she always this sassy or is it just when she's horny?"

Kathy climbed out of the bed and positioned herself between Jess' legs. He was still sitting with them over the edge of the bed, resting his heels on the floor. Kathy spread them apart and lowered herself onto the floor.
- "Let's see if you can get your boy here hard." she whispered to Carolyn and placed her on his flaccid dick.
- "Like this? At this size?" Carolyn felt a bit intimidated by the task for some reason. She looked up and saw his toned stomach, the wide chest and his jaw... The view wasn't all that unfamiliar, but usually when she was in this position it was because she was sucking his dick, not standing on it.
- "You're bigger than that thing, it shouldn't be any problems for you."
- "If you've done this before you know that he's a grower."
- "If you keep sassing me I'll make sure you get smaller." Carolyns heart skipped a beat again. That strange feeling came back, knowing that she should be fearful of the consequence, but feeling intrigued. Not intrigued enough to act upon it, but the prospect of getting even smaller was not feeling like a threat... more like a treat. "I'm going to see that dick get bigger than you, one way or another, so you might want to get to it."

Carolyn started to rub on Jess' limp limb, but this dry she would get nowhere. She could hear him laugh just a bit.
- "Don't laugh at her. She's trying to figure stuff out." Kathy sneered.
- "I'm sorry, but it tickles. She's so light."
- "You hear that, dolly? You can get rough if you'd like."
- "Would you please not call me dolly?" Kathy just smiled in response. Carolyn needed to get some more heft into it. Basically the only thing to do if her hands weren't enough to get a reaction out of him was probably just to straddle him. It was like getting on a smallish horse. She started to rock back and forth, pressing her legs into the penis for maximum friction. Jess closed his eyes and tilted his head backwards, usually a sign that Carolyn was on the right track. She was gliding with ease now that she had made him slick with her juices. It was hard to grasp that she was gliding around on a huge penis. And it was still soft to boot, even though she imagined she could feel the blood pumping under her. It could be her own pulse that was playing tricks on her as well.. She was thinking about how small she was feeling, and how good it was. All of her body was in this, and this was a good work out as she didn't need to hold back at all. Jess was no wimp, but there is only so much force a penis can take before it risks bending the wrong way when she was riding. She realized she was beginning to get covered in her own wetness, everything was starting to feel slippery.

It wasn't just slippery though she found out. Her seat was growing wider under her now. Carolyn glanced backwards to see if Kathy was behind this, but she was sitting there, watching. Her tits were pressed together and she looked so happy, blushing. Carolyn realized Kathy was fingering herself and the squeezing of her boobs were just a side effect, but it was still pretty to look at. Jess was getting wider under her, taller, steeper. She started to slide off, gliding backwards towards his balls as he was sighing. Carolyn needed to figure out how to keep pleasing him, but it was hard to reach now. She could wrap her legs around him, but he was getting so tall now. She was contemplating to put her feet down and stand by the root of his shaft now, but she didn't have time. Before she knew it she was pressed hard against the dick, getting rubbed up and down. It took a moment to understand what was happening, but Kathy whispered to her.
- "Is it good? Does it feel good when I'm sliding you up and down like this?" Kathys hands were clasped around Carolyn, forcing her against Jess. The feeling wasn't unpleasant.
- "Harder..." Carolyn moaned.

Kathy thought she had to be careful with the tiny woman so she barely held on to Carolyn, but if she asked for it she could up the ante a bit. She had to be really careful though, she used her own juices to lube up Jess, which would mean Carolyn would get smaller. That wouldn't do, she couldn't be too small yet. Kathy figured out the quickest way to clean Jess and Carolyn from the shrinking agent was simply to suck him off.

Carolyn was in heaven. It was warm and wet, and rough, and she didn't have to do anything. This was done entierly to her. There was a brief pause though, and she thought Kathy just had to change her grip, but to her surprise something else happened. She looked up briefly and saw the back of Kathys mouth getting closer. In a slight panic she looked down just as Kathys fingers comepletly let go of her and was replaced by her tounge. She saw the back of Kathys teeth briefly before the tounge flattened her against the penis, and it got even darker as the giant woman closed her lips around her boyfriends thick shaft. Carolyn was so small. That was all she knew. She must have been smaller than before, she was pretty sure she would not have fit entierly in Kathys mouth like this otherwise. At the same time she couldn't have been too small either. She didn't even notice when it happened, and she imagined she would have noticed if her legs wouldn't be able to wrap around Jess anymore. She tried to kick her legs out and measure. Kathys tounge immideatly filled the space between her legs, but then again, Kathys tounge filled every space. It was a violent full body massage, and it was hard to concentrate in this enviorment. Sticky and warm, constant pounding all over her body and the sounds, oh the sounds. Slurping and gulping. Carolyn was dragged up and down and lifted from the tounge to the penis, and sometimes the lift was really strong, followed by a gulp. She could taste herself, Kathys breath and Jess precum... Kathy had a real mouthful now, and if Carolyn wasn't careful she might risk being swallowed, but there was no real steps she could take to ensure that didn't happen.

She was not afraid however. This was unlike anything she ever had felt before, and she was under some stress no doubt, but she was not afraid. She orgasmed, hard. Her body moved on it's own, and she screamed out in pleasure, but no one could hear her muffled screams from inside the giantess mouth. She was pretty sure that Kathy somehow knew anyway. Her pattern changed when Carolyn came, and it was like she did everything in her power to keep Carolyns orgasm going. And then she felt Jess. His cum rushed through his penis as it contracted in strange pulses, it was almost like Carolyn actually heard it before the salty taste surrounded her. Suck, gulp, suck, gulp, gulp, gulp. Carolyn had no energy left to do anything. She let go, even though she didn't really have anything to hold on to from the start. Her body twisted and turned, but Kathy made sure to keep her from being swallowed by blocking her gullet. The taste of sperm disappeared and then the mouth got a lot more room all of a sudden. The penis disappeared down and the lips closed for a while. Everything got earily quiet and Carolyn enjoyed the brief moment of relaxation. The world turned, most likely because Kathy straightened her head. Then there was light, and a cold breeze of fresh air, and then Carolyn got ejected.

Kathy admired her work. Her brother had that post ejaculation glow, and he  even looked a bit out of breath, but her real pride was laying in her hand. The woman was so tiny now, she could probably fit across a coin. She was a slimy mess, but it was just saliva now. She was panting, but other than that she wasn't moving at all.
- "Was that hard enough?" Kathy asked.
- "Meh... could have gone bit rougher." Carolyn said and opened her eyes. They looked at each other for a while before they started laughing.

Clean by dr_joe

- "Alright." Kathy said after a short break. "Looks like Jess is good to go again. Let's see if you can take a good pounding." She closed her hand around Carolyn and carefully climbed back into the bed, trying her best not to jostle the tiny one too bad. She put her head on her pillows and directed Jess to get between her legs. Carolyn got poured out of the hand right on to her landing stip.

It took a minute for Carolyn to realize where she was. The pubic hair looked so alien to her at this size. She got up on her feet and looked around her. The neatly trimmed strip of hair looked so wild and ropey from down in it, and unkempt garden of withered vines. The strands weren't long enough to outgrow Carolyn, but if Kathy hadn't trimmed the bush she might have gotten herself tangled. She looked up from the ground finally and found that she was being inspected. Jess was towering far up in the sky. Carolyn could not believe that she had ever been the same size as him, just a tad bit shorter. She realized that he was human, and by definition she probably wasn't anymore. She felt her knees buckle and she toppled backwards. The ground under her shook and she heard a thunderous giggle from behind her. She tilted her head and looked back at Kathy who was leaning back in bed. She had just been in her hand, but from this angle she felt so much smaller. Looking up at Jess felt so abstract, he was a wall that streched up far and wide, but it just a visual... Kathy on the other hand was a horizontal plane. Her waist alone looked like a field with tall and thin grass that would take an hour to walk across. She hadn't even registered that Kathy was covered in peach fuzz until now. Beyond the field were two giant hills with a neat valley between them, and way back there was Kathys face. Carolyn still felt faint, this was too much to take in.
- "You should probably find something to hold on to. Jess is about to start."
- "Start?" Carolyn just now truly realized that she was in a valley of sorts herself. Kathys legs were rising tall around her. She could not even imagine how tall up her knees was, and Jess moved in closer.
- "Missionary?" He asked.
- "Yeah. Take it easy first, then ramp it up if she is keeping up."
- "Roger."

Jess closed the distance between him and his step sister and leaned in over her. Carolyn was cast in shadows as the behemoth above her blocked the light. It was surreal to watch his chest hovering up there. The ground was rocking slightly as he put his arms around Kathy to climb on top. He looked a bit strained but Carolyn could not decide if it was because he was trying his best not to squish her, or if this was what he usually liked from this angle. Then she felt the wind howling around her and turned her head forward again. His penis flew in just above her. She felt like a passanger jet was heading straight for her and let out a yelp, but it hovered above her and she avoided getting crushed. Barely. She stretched out her arm, so sure that she could reach to touch her boyfriends erect shaft, but she couldn't. The wind started to howl again as the penis flew backwards and out of view. She felt so insignificant, being windswept by his penis, and unable to touch him, and then she remembered that she was laying on someone as well. She was surrounded by giants, gods even. Her insignificance wasn't helped when she heard smacks flying above her. Her head tilted backwards again and she saw brother and sister sharing a couple of quick kisses. She found that her hands were touching between her own legs. For how long she had no idea, but she was so turned on that it didn't matter. There was no shame to be had here. She suddenly found that the giants were looking at her.

She froze, even to the point of stopped breathing. Why where they looking at her? She heard a squelch from below her and Kathy turned her eyes away with a deep sigh. Jess had a pleased smile on his face when he once again turned his attention to Kathy. Carolyn unfroze and turned her head towards the contuinous noise from below. Jess stomach and crotch was approacing again at great speed, sans penis this time. Carolyn realized what the noise was. It was Jess entering Kathy. There was a huge thud and the noise stopped as the ground shook under her. The gods moaned and panted above her. Jess was as deep as he could come now, but not for long. The noise started again as they started to separate. Carolyn realized that they hadn't looked at her. They only looked past her to see that his aim was correct. Who was she to think that their love making would involve her? The temperature was rising quickly, everything felt humid. When Jess reached far enough back he started to thrust again. Quicker this time he lowered himself into Kathy. The sound was increased, probably both by the speed and by the fact that they were getting wetter. He crashed into Kathy with greater force and Carolyn flew slightly backwards from the impact. She had to stop touching herself and grab a hold of Kathys pubes to stay put.

Kathy felt the tiniest of tugs on her crotch. Carolyn must be holding on tight by now. She found herself wondering what it's was like down there, but her attention was diverted to more pressing matters. Jess was building up speed as he was humping her. She felt nostalgic about having sex with him like this in her room, but she didn't forget about Carolyn. Maybe it was a mistake to shrink her so small? This could have been better had they all been the same size... but she felt so powerful. Carolyn had almost chosen to do this to herself. She seemed utterly unafraid by the prospect of shrinking and had gladly taken the whole thing like a champ. Jess hit her right spots, deep thrust that made all of her jiggle when he slammed into her, and the tiny tugs in her pubes of Carolyn holding on. What would it be like to shrink Jess she wondered briefly, but fuck that. This was too good, so Jess got to stay this way. Besides, her wish was spent for the day already, but she had to remember for future reference. She felt Jess slide out of her and miss a thrust.
- "Sorry" he mumbled and made an effor to take aim again.
- "Deeper." she wheezed at him and he took the que.

Carolyn heard the that they spoke, but she had no idea what they said. She was not concentrating at all. She had managed to dodge but the giant dick had landed right beside her. It smelled like Jess and Kathy and left a wet trail as it pulled away, and the whole ordeal left her head spinning. The ground rumbled and she instinctively held on tight. She had a hard time understanding what was happening as she watched Jess move above her. He wasn't leaning over her anymore, but he was standing tall between Kathys legs. The ground started shaking again, and the unmistakable sound of dick in pussy echoed against his hard working abs. He had repositioned himself slightly under her and was lifting her against himself. The force was unmistakingly greater now. Tempo and ferocity had increased. Carolyn had to hold on tighter now. She felt jealous of Kathy now. She wanted to get pounded like that, she found herself missing Jess, even though he was right there. But they were lifetimes apart. At least it felt like it. Being this small really played tricks with your mind. Her life was drifting away as she was reduced to a sex toy of the gods, and not even that reall. Just a speck in the crotch of one of the most beautiful beings she had ever laid her eyes upon being fucked raw by one of the other most beautiful beings she had seen. The long ropey pubes tightened their grip on her arms. She hadn't realized but she was getting smaller again. The trail left by the penis when it landed in the pubes had crept up under her and she was once again touching Kathys pussy juices without realizing. The violent bouncing of the ground around her and ropes growing made their grip on her really tight and once she realized she was shrinking again she could not do anything about it. The wet and sticky liquid was everywhere and she could not move in this condition.

But she didn't care anymore. She was far beyond despair. She was imagining herself getting fucked by Jess. She could almost feel it, and she screamed in orgasm again, and shortly after she could hear Kathy do the same. Jess was also grunting as he pulled out and a string of sperm shot from him and landed with such force in Kathys pubes that Carolyn was washed away. Days, hour, minutes, seconds... Carolyn couldn't keep track. She knew of course on some level that time wasn't passing that fast, but having been washed away by sperm changes your outlook on life. She was wasn't swimming in it, but the sticky liquid was clinging to her and she was stuck to whatever the liquid decided to stick to. She could hardly see anything, and her arms were too tired to fight her adhesive capturer to wipe her face. She heard some mumblings as well, but her ears were submerged so she could not make out any words. The world was moving, that much she knew, but everything else was just uncertain. Was she still shrinking? Were they ever going to find her? Did they even care? There were a lot of scary thoughts, but still, Carolyn was not afraid. Was she going insane?

Water rushed in from all sides. Her sticky prison disolved and she found herself stranded in the smooth field she had watched a while back and in front of her was a deep pool of water. The hills beyond looked different, their shape was steeper, rounder, higher. She had a good look around, everything was white, except Kathy. They were in a bath tub, and Kathy was leaning on the edge, looking down at Carolyn. Her boobs looked so different because she was no longer flat on her back, and everthing seemed bigger again. Looking closer she realized that the pool in front of her was Kathys belly button.
- "There you are. I figured you were somewhere in there by the mess your boyfriend left on me. A bath seemed like a good idea, and look. You even got your own tub there." She pointed at her belly button and Carolyn took it as her que to get in. The water was warm and nice, and unlike a real bath tub the walls here were soft and provided their own heat. It was more like a hot tub.
- "Is this a dream?" Carolyn asked
- "No." Kathy answered calmly. "Are you asking because you want to wake up?"
- "This is nice... and exciting... I'm just feeling like I'm loosing my grip."
- "I could say the same. But it's real." Kathy was splasing herself with water from the real bath tub. Her legs were barely covered, but she didn't want to risk losing Carolyn in here, so keeping the water low and having her contained in her belly button seemed like a good idea right now.
- "Will I ever be big again?" Carolyn didn't really care either way anymore, but she still felt the need to ask.
- "Yes. I can wish you big right now if you want." The star had one wish left, she could tell. She had used one, Carolyn had used one and Kathy saved the last one just for this. The effect would wear off on its own in a couple of hours, they were only temporary after all, but she had learned from previous sessions with the star that it was wise to save a wish to undo the others if one found onself in a pinch.
- "This is nice... I can stay like this for a while longer." Carolyn leaned back to enjoy. Kathy smiled and continued to wash herself.

Kathy looked cute as she concentrated on cleaning herself. Carolyn felt like she was watching something forbidden, like she was peeping on someone, but she was in plain sight. They exhanged looks from time to time and shot each other warm smile. Kathy was done with her legs and moved up her body. Water rolled over her tummy as she was cleaning and the pool flooded slightly as the water moved down with gravity. There was no danger for Carolyn to get washed away though, the water was slow, and she could splash gently to get the excess water to flow away down the giant body. She looked on mezmericed as Kathy was moving mountains with her hands. Her tits needed washing as well but she caught the strange look Carolyn was giving her.
- "What?" she asked. "Did I miss a spot or something?" Carolyn blushed so hard she was sure the water around her was going to start boiling.
- "No... it's just..." Carolyn was to ashamed to continue.
- "Spit it out." Kathy laughed, trying to figure out what was going on.
- "No it's stupid." She felt like she had no right to ask the giant for any favors. They were not equals in her mind, even though the giant had offered her the opportunity just moments ago.
- "Come on. There's no need to keep secrets from me." Kathy commanded. She probably didn't intend to sound so stern but it was amplified by her size.
- "Can... Can I climb your boobs?"

She didn't answer. She just licked her pinkie slightly and pressed it into her navel. It was a strange plan but it worked, the tiny woman had stuck to the saliva on her finger. There was a woman on the tip of her pinkie finger. She felt the blood pumping through her. She was so happy to experience this. She had been prepared for their game to be over, but her tiny worshipper had asked to play some more. She scraped her fingertip as gently as she could against her skin in an attempt to transfer Carolyn from her finger to her nipple. With her all excited like this that small touch was enough for her nipple to get hard again. Carolyn tickled her areola as she was walking around. She stood by the nipple and leaned against it. It reached to her hip. She sat on it and Kathy laughed.
- "I'm not sure what I expected." Carolyn said.
- "You don't sound too happy." Kathy said sounding concerned.
- "I never in a million years imagined this on the way here, don't get me wrong. I'm super happy... But I kind of wanted to climb a bit for myself you know? You put me right on the goal." She felt so bad for speaking so bluntly to this magnificent being, but she felt compelled to be honest.

- "There is still a way to climb..." Kathy had that sly smile again and before Carolyn could figure out what she meant she was drenched in a drop of thick, clear liquid. "It looks like the smaller you get, the more potent my juices become, so I have no idea how small you'll get now, but If I lose sight of you I'm making you big instantly." Kathy said, but Carolyn could not hear her. Kathy had made an effort to make the drop as small as possible, but Carolyn was covered from tip to toe, and all she could hear through the liquid was vague sounds faintly reminding her of speach. She was going down fast now that the whole of her body was surrounded by what made her shrink, and she even swallowed some when she tried to breathe. She slid right off the nipple as she lost her footing for a bit, and when she finally stood up again she could not reach the top again, even if she jumped. Everything was growing around her and it felt like she was falling and floating at the same time. She was shrinking so fast that the drop that surrounded her started to feel like a lake that was falling with her, and an ocean. When she finally reached the floor and the liquid dispursed around her she was swept away for a bit. She managed to brush the juice off herself and the world stopped spinning for a bit as the shrinking subsided. Then she looked up and once again her knees buckled. The nipple was about as big as Jess had been when he fucked his sister. She remembered thinking about him as impossibly large even though he was human. And now she was looking at a nipple the same way. Climbing all the way to the top would take days probably. She had shrunk so much that she had to walk for 20 minutes just to reach the base of the nipple mountain now. There was pleny of nooks and crevacis where she place her hands. She spat in her hands and started to climb.

End Notes:

This is believe it or not the story, it ends like that. Hope you enjoyed. Don't read my other stories unless you are prepared to get blueballed

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9167