Out Of The Blue by Chozo
Summary:

In the not too distant future, an invisible alien spacecraft has descended into the forests near the city of Pine Grove, where our story unfolds. The ship was a one-man science vessel piloted by professor Xeeklon, a renowned scientist among his people. Many years before Xeeklon's birth his species detected the detonation of nuclear weapons on this world and made contact in secret with the greatest powers on the planet. As part of this agreement, Xeeklon and his people are permitted to conduct covert research on the planet. No human outside Earth's upper echelon are aware of the aliens or these experiments...

 


Categories: Giantess, Instant Size Change, Adventure, Body Exploration, Butt, Couples , Crush, Feet, Entrapment, Gentle, Giant, Humiliation, Incest, Insertion, Lesbians, Mouth Play, New World Order, Slave, Toilet, Violent, Vore, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.), Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 8348 Read: 94968 Published: April 29 2008 Updated: April 29 2008
Story Notes:

Even I'm not entirely sure what to expect out of this story yet, since I am still in the process of writing it and I'm keeping my mind open. One thing I can tell you, though, is this story is going to be violent and graphic and a bit sexual at times. How much that will be, I can't really say at this point, but it's a safe bet to say if you're under 18 or easily offended by things then you'd best not read this story.

 

1. Xeeklon's Arrival by Chozo

2. Three Friends by Chozo

3. Kimberly by Chozo

4. Chapter 4 by Chozo

5. Chapter 5 by Chozo

6. Chapter 6 by Chozo

Xeeklon's Arrival by Chozo
"Once you're gone, you can never come back
When you're out of the blue and into the black."
Neil Young,  "My My, Hey Hey (Out Of The Blue)"

Part 1

In the not too distant future, an invisible alien spacecraft has descended into the forests near the city of Pine Grove, where our story unfolds. The ship was a one-man science vessel piloted by professor Xeeklon, a renowned scientist among his people. Many years before Xeeklon's birth his species detected the detonation of nuclear weapons on this world and made contact in secret with the greatest powers on the planet. As part of this agreement, Xeeklon and his people are permitted to conduct covert research on the planet. No human outside Earth's upper echelon are aware of the aliens or these experiments...

-----------------

Xeeklon scanned the perimeter around his ship and sighed in relief that there were no intelligent lifeforms within 7 dilziks of his landing. Nevertheless, he kept the cloak activated, as was the required procedure of his species (it would be unfortunate if he had to go through the unpleasantness of wiping a human's memory clean). Confident that the coast was clear, Xeeklon opened the ship's hatch and beheld his surroundings with his own eyes.

The planet's solitary orange star scorched the horizon as it slowly disappeared beneath it's curvature, leaving the forest in an eerie darkness that would bring fear to most humans. But Xeeklon had large dark eyes which allowed him to see almost as well at night, with the aid of the moon and the stars, as a human could during the day. The time of his landing was no coincidence; his species often preferred darkness, as this helped them conduct their research in secrecy.

Even so,  Xeeklon kept his personal security device in his holster at all times. This device was intended as a non-lethal weapon known as a mass converter. With it, Xeeklon could greatly reduce the size of any potential threat, rendering it as harmless as one of Earth's rodents. If Xeeklon were discovered by an Earth native, he would reduce the human to a tiny size and then wipe its memory clean before returning it to normal (permanent harm to humans was not permitted under the agreement with Earth's superpowers). Xeeklon was also equipped with a personal cloaking device; this device was simply a badge with the insignia of his home planet, and when activated would render him invisible to the naked eye. Since no humans were detected within a great distance, Xeeklon left the cloak on his ship; confident the mass convertor would be adequate for any threat.

After wandering some time into the forest, Xeeklon became aware that there were more than sentient humans to worry about on this planet. The sound of insects and croaking amphibians was interrupted by the distant and faint sound of an unseen creature moving rapidly through the foliage. Xeeklon was a veteran anthropologist on many other worlds, but this was his first assignment to this planet. He had been informed the fauna of this region were generally harmless; nevertheless he turned and began heading toward his ship.

Within Xeeklon's chest, 3 hearts pounded in unison as the movement drew closer. Then at once he saw it! A large furry beast crept out of the foliage and began to snarl and growl as their eyes met. Xeeklon did his best to remain calm, as he reached for the mass converter. The predatory creature rushed at him.  Just in the nick of time a button was clicked, and a green field enveloped the creature, reducing it to a size that was smaller than the device itself.  With a high-pitched yelp, the tiny beast gave an about face and ran away from his towering boots. He watched in amusement as a nocturnal creature swooped from its perch and carried it off in its talons.

"It is a shame to lose such a rare specimen, but I'm sure I'll find othe..." Xeeklon was unable to finish, for at that moment more of the predatory quadrupeds appeared and rushed at him!

He ran for his ship, but the Earth creatures were too fast for his short legs. But he still had his device, and managed to fire it two more times before he was overtaken. The first shot was poorly aimed and hit a tree; the second shot found its mark and dwindled one of his oncoming foes. He would have fired again, but by now the creatures had him within their jaws.

On that night the creatures of the forest became silent, interrupted by an alien scream that they had never known. But the dying shriek was short-lived, and within a moment it was forgotten by primitive brains. Soon the night was once again filled with the usual cacophony of chirps, hoots, and croaks that had filled Earth's nocturnal forests for millennia.
Three Friends by Chozo
Three friends ventured into the forest at the end of a summer's day near the city of Pine Grove, just as they had done almost every weekend for as long as they could remember. The trio consisted of 19 year-old Debra; her 20 year-old best friend Kimberly; and Kimberly's twin brother, Kevin.

"So either of you guys see the new Lord of the Stars movie?  I hear that Darth Morgoth character is pretty badass." Kevin said, lighting his cigarette.

"I haven't. I was recently fired and I haven't had any money to do anything." Kimberly replied.  "What about you, Deb?  Uh,  Debra..."

Kevin and Kimberly looked around and noticed their friend was no longer standing beside them, but had ventured deeper into the shadowy forest. They ran up to her. "Um, Debbie, what are you looking at?" inquired Kimberly.

They all stood there, dumbfounded at the sight of a circle of  devastation in the center of the forest. The ground and all plants within the circle had been neatly flattened, but there were no tracks leading to it or from it. Even some trees had been mysteriously flattened, as if something of enormous weight had descended from above!

"What did this? There is no wreckage or debris. It couldn't have been a plane crash or meteor," said Kevin.

"It must have been a spaceship. Nothing else could have done this. I've seen documentaries on crop circles, and this looks just like one. Let's take a look around; and if we see anything interesting we'll inform the papers," said Debra, pushing her glasses up her nose.

"Right on!" exclaimed Kevin, who rushed towards the circle. A barely audible thud was soon heard and Kevin fell onto his back, clasping his palm to his forehead. "Ughhhh... there is something there, something invisible."

The two girls helped Kevin to his feet and then they all reached out to feel the invisible mass. "There is something there alright. It must be the alien spaceship! Let's look for a door or something that lets us in,"  Debra said excitedly.

"Umm, and what if whoever landed it is still inside? Do we want to get probes shoved up our butts?" said Kimberly.

Debra smiled, and said, "I don't think they'd find anything interesting up our butts, but they might find some new form of life up yours, Kimmy. Besides, Kevin is here to protect us. Lets take a look."

"You guys can look, but I'm going to stay out here, and don't expect me to come to your rescue when you are getting anally assaulted!" Kimberly said, rolling her eyes.

Deb and Kevin began feeling their way around the invisible ship looking for a way inside. It wasn't long until Debra's hand encountered nothing. "Hey! Guys, I found something!"

Kevin and Kimberly stumbled over and watched in amazement as Debra began to move into some sort of portal until she was completely invisible.  "Debra!", they both shouted in unison. "Where are you?"

An astonished voice soon answered: "Holy shit! You guys won't believe what I am seeing in here!"

The two siblings looked at each other and then back to the spot their friend disappeared into. Then Debra's face emerged from the invisible ship. "Are you guys coming in, or what? No one is here."

With a shrug, the two walked into the cloaked vessel. Inside, they beheld a strange alien laboratory filled with devices and objects that boggled the imagination. Another room of the ship was apparently the living quarters of a single individual. Whoever or whatever had sat there must have been a very small entity, because Kimberly attempted to sit there and was nearly unable to free her posterior from its grasp! There was only one other room, and this was apparently some sort control room for the entire ship. Kevin began to snap pictures of everything inside with his cellphone camera. "I bet the news will pay us big bucks for these," he exclaimed.

"Kevin, It would probably be a good idea if we just keep this between the three of us for the time being. Let this be our little secret. Do we all agree?" said Debra.  The siblings nodded in agreement.

"Good. Now, I would guess that whoever owns this ship will be back, so I suggest we take whatever we are going to take and get back before it gets dark. Seeing as how I am the one who discovered the spaceship, I get the first choice on what to take, and I choose this," said Debra, clutching a high tech looking sort of bracelet.

"Come on Deb, you know how much I like Jewelry. Let me have it. I'm sure you can find a nice microscope or something," suggested Kimberly.

"Okay, but it isn't going to fit on your wrists. I have a slender bone structure, but even on me it is a little tight. See for yourself." Debra said, tossing the bracelet to her friend.

Kimberly tried putting it on, but found that her wrists were indeed too big. As she fiddled with the device she accidently hit one of the buttons. Then a holographic image was projected from the device and filled the room in front of their eyes.

"Whoa! Looks like some high tech map of our city," shouted Kevin. "That could prove useful."

"It wouldn't fit your wrist either, numb nuts. I guess Debra gets it", Kimberly said. Then she pushed the button again and the map vanished. Then she returned it to Debra.

Debra was going to keep this for herself, so Kimberly and Kevin scoured the ship in search of something on the ship that might be of interest to them. Kevin came across a strange looking badge that he fixed to his shirt. "Hey guys, check this out. I am Captain Kirk! Beam me up Scotty!" He shouted,  tapping the badge.

Debra and Kevin looked at Kevin just in time to see him disappear. "Kevin! Where are you?" they shouted.

"Umm, I'm right here," Kevin said.

Kimberly looked around the room and couldn't see her brother anywhere. "Holy shit! You're invisible! Let me have that invisibility badge!"

Kevin tapped the badge again and reappeared in front of them. "No way! I can find lots of cool uses for this. For example, I could try it out in the locker room of the ladies gym." He began to laugh.

"You're such a pervert, Kevin. But that is a pretty cool idea... I mean, if we were talking about the men's gym anyway", Debra said, blushing slightly. "But guys, it is getting dark out there and we don't know when whoever or whatever runs this ship will be back, so we better get out of here."

Kevin nodded in agreement, but his sister didn't seem happy about leaving empty-handed. "But I haven't found anything for myself yet," she said.

"Kim, we can try looking around more tomorrow, but right now we'd really better get going," Debra said. "All I have is a stupid map bracelet. Your brother has the cooler gadget so I suggest you both share it."

"Fine," Kim responded.

And with that the three friends departed the ship and headed home. It had by now become very dark, and were it not for the full moon above them they may have become lost. The three of them walked without saying a word until they reached the road that led them home. Then Kimberly broke the silence, "Hey, guys, I have to babysit over at the Johnson's tonight, but I'll be home around 10, or so." Then she turned and headed off in a different direction.

A short time later she turned around to make sure they were out of sight, then she hurried back into the forest. It was very dark now, and she was unable to find the invisible ship, but a strange light glowed softly in the distance. Cautiously she crept towards it. "Looks like Kevin dropped his cellphone, she thought as she picked up the glowing object.

What she found was unlike any cell phone she had ever seen.  She gasped in astonishment with the realization that she was clutching some sort of advanced alien technology. She didn't know what it was, or the great evil it was capable of.  All she could think of right now was that she finally had her own toy to play with, and she was anxious to try it out.
Kimberly by Chozo
Kimberly hurried out of the darkening woods until she reached the road. Which way should she go? It was not yet 10 pm, and if she returned home this early her brother would know she was lying, and maybe even think she went back to the UFO! She couldn't let him find out about her discovery... whatever it was.

From its outward appearance she guessed it was something like a phasor from the Star Trek universe. It looked very hi-tech, and it was also very small in her hand. She shuddered to think of what strange being had once held this. Clearly something strange happened in the woods recently, but so far the news had not said a word of it. "They don't know. No one knows anything yet," Kim thought to herself. Maybe tomorrow one of them would alert the authorities, but for now Deb said to keep quiet.

This was exactly what Kim intended to do. Still, she was interested in figuring out what this device actually did. She would need a quiet isolated place to test it out. The closest place she knew of was the forest park. Unfortunately, bad people often congregated there during the night. It was also closed after dark, and a curfew was in effect. Anyone caught in the park now could be arrested.

She wasn't sure, but she had a feeling that this device was some sort of weapon. If she did encounter any trouble in the park, she might be able to vaporize it! Besides, things had quieted down there in recent months thanks to strong curfew enforcement. She decided she would chance it, and took a bike trail that she knew would take her to a rest area. In the center of this rest area there was an enormous engraved monolith that marked some significant event in the town's history, but no one really cared about it, and the city had a difficult time keeping it free of graffiti. This would be her first target, and maybe no one would even notice if it had been blasted to smithereens.

It didn't take her long to reach the rest area. Lights surrounded the monolith which made it easy to locate. Kimberly cautiously moved towards it. She looked every which way and listened carefully but couldn't make out any hint of human activity, except for the traffic in the distance - this was a good sign. Still some distance away from the memorial (she didn't want to risk being hit by exploding shards), she raised the remote shaped device and carefully aimed it, and then pressed down on the trigger.

Kim's eyes went wide and she gasped in amazement as a green energy rapidly enveloped the monolith! Within an instant, the energy disappeared, taking the memorial with it! She rushed over to find some trace of the large stone. Here she found a crater where the rock had once rested, but surprisingly there was no rubble or debris of any kind all over, except for the center of the hole where she thought she saw...

Was her eyes deceiving her? She rubbed them in disbelief, but the image remained. In the center of the crater she could still see the memorial, but now it was only a few inches in height! Somehow she had managed to reduce the monolith into a stone that could be skipped across the surface of a lake! Her face nearly split apart from the enormous grin that spontaneously appeared as she began to consider the possibilities. This device she had found was by far cooler than the stupid toys that Deb and Kev had claimed for themselves. "Serves them right that I find the best thing. That's what they get for being selfish!" she said.

Fortunately the area was deserted and there had been no incident so far. She accomplished what she came here for, and that was the important thing. "And this here is a nice little bonus," giggled Kim, as she plucked the memorial from the ground and placed it in the pocket of her denim shorts, just as easily as if it had been any other pocket sized stone. She stood up and was about to leave when a deep male voice broke the silence, "Hold it right there!"

Startled, Kim turned and was terrified to see a policeman walking over to her with a flashlight in one hand and the other next to his handgun. "Who are you, and what are you doing here after curfew?" he demanded, shining his bright light in Kim's face, blinding her.

--------

Nothing made officer Corsky more disgusted than young punks who had no respect for the accomplishments of his generation. He was on patrol when he observed some green light coming from the nearby rest area. Right away, his suspicions were that some punk teenagers were up to mischief. "Not on my watch!" he thought, as he raced to the scene. He quietly exited his car and crept towards the memorial which he was shocked to find had completely vanished! "Whoever did this was really in for it!" he thought.

But as he got closer he could only make out one person in the area - a girl in her late teens or early 20s with shoulder length red hair and the sort of clothing you would not expect the typical thug to be wearing. "Hold it right there!" he said, and then shined his flashlight into her face. He asked who she was, but he thought he recognized her as someone he busted a few weeks earlier for shoplifting. He didn't remember her name, but he remembered she had no respect for the property of others. The question is, what was she doing her and what happened to the memorial?

"I don't know," said the girl. "I was just walking down the sidewalk when I saw some weird green light over here and came over to investigate. I don't know what happened to the memorial, but it seems to have disappeared." At that, the young redhead shrugged her shoulders.

He had a feeling she knew more than she was telling. Directing the flashlight over at the crater, he could see that it was indeed missing. "Impossible!" he exclaimed. He thought that nothing short of heavy machinery could lift the monolith from its foundation, so he then started to scour the area looking for some sign of this phantom equipment; this proved to be his undoing, for in doing so he shifted his attention away from the young woman (whom by now he had assumed couldn't possibly be responsible for this), and was taken completely by surprise as he was engulfed by the same sort of green light he had witnessed minutes earlier! He screamed in terror as he found himself standing in the same crater where the monument once stood; only now it was the size of a canyon!

His ordeal soon became even more horrific when a trailer-sized Doc Martin slammed onto the loose soil, sending a small avalanche of dirt onto him. He did his best to shield himself as he became buried in it up to his waist, trapping him. Far above him he heard the young woman speak: "Looks like that mysterious green light got you too. Don't worry, I'll help you!"

Officer Corsky began to tremble uncontrollably as he looked up, and up, and up for hundreds (or perhaps thousands) of feet until his eyes at last met with the enormous green eyes of the giant girl. The rest area was well illuminated, and it wasn't hard to make out the billboard size grin on her pale face. The redheaded titaness began to squat down, and officer Corsky struggled frantically to dig away the dirt from his holster; but deep down, a part of him realized his gun would be an annoyance at best. The microscopic bullet would not even break the delicate skin of her eyeball (assuming the bullet could travel that vast distance at all, which was doubtful).

There was nothing he could do to oppose the girl's fingers, which wrapped around his body like a boa constrictor and effortlessly lifted him up, dizzyingly, far into the sky until she could speak to him face to face. Her green eyes were so large and far apart that he could not behold both of them at the same time from this close - but they could behold him. A chill ran down the length of his spine.

--------

Kimberly grinned at the tiny policeman in her palm. Just a few minutes ago she never gave much thought to the notion of reducing someone to the size of a baby mouse, yet somehow she had become the first human in the world to dwindle someone to this size. She wasn't even sure how the device managed to do it, but she didn't care. All she knew was that it gave her nearly unlimited power to control others. As luck would have it, this first shrink victim turned out to be none other than the very same policeman who had recently arrested her for shoplifting! She wondered if he remembered her. "No matter," she thought, she would have all night to refresh his memory.

"Well officer, I don't know what happened to you or the monument. How about you come home with me so we can do some sleuthing to crack this mystery?" Kim said as she held her shirt pocket open and nonchalantly dropped the screaming man inside. She then patted him down to make sure he was in deep and unable to escape. Then she turned her attention over to his patrol car and wondered what she should do about it. With a shrug, she zapped it down to the size of a toy.

She picked it up and carefully looked it over. "Hmm, not bad. Might be worth some money in a chop shop or something, as long as I can regrow it. Otherwise, I guess some kid gets a new toy," she thought. She then observed some shadowy figure moving around in the backseat. "Tsk. Looks like someone broke the law tonight." she shook her head in disapproval. It was too dark to make out who or what was in the backseat, and she loved surprises, so she decided to leave that a mystery until she got home.

She was worried about sliding the car into her denim pocket as she had done with the monument, because it might get crushed in such a tight space; so she decided the best thing to do was simply carry it. And so it was that Kimberly set off with a 10ft monolith in her left shorts pocket; a policeman in her shirt pocket; a police car (complete with mystery occupant) in her hand; and of course, last but not least, her shrink ray in her right shorts pocket!

"Not bad for one night!" she said.
Chapter 4 by Chozo

Kim arrived home at or around 10 pm, just as she had promised, therefore no one suspected anything. But she wasted no time in climbing the stairs to her room and closing the door - she could hardly wait to play with her new toys! She set the car down on her bed and began to rummage around through the piles of junk that were a hallmark of her bedroom.

Eventually she came across an old hamster cage, which she decided would be the home for her new pets. She placed it on the shelf and sprinkled in a few handfuls of cedar chips which she had also found beneath all the clutter. Then she went to the bathroom and filled up water bottle under the faucet and fixed it securely to the hamster cage. Now everything was ready and all that was needed was the hamsters!

She began to untie the laces of her Doc Martins (she couldn't wait to get acquanted with her pets, but first she wanted to get comfortable) and after removing them she plopped her big butt down on the bed, causing the police car to shake violently. "Ahh! Feels good to sit down after all that walking. Now, what do we have here?" She said as she picked up the patrol car and held it up to her face for closer scrutiny.

In the rear window she could finally get a good look at the occupant in the backseat. It appeared to be a woman in her mid-30s with bleached blonde frizzy hair. Kim marveled at the great detail in the face of the tiny being inside the car. The woman was wearing a trashy latex black dress with a short skirt and leopard print leggings. "Looks like a lady of the night," Kim thought. The woman looked to be in bad shape, and was covered in bruises which could have been the result of a struggle during her arrest (but being tumbled around inside the car probably didn't help either). "Well, Let's get you out of there then," Kim said.

The car was completely locked, but Kim had no difficulty smashing the window in with nothing more than a slight press of her thumbnail against the glass. This allowed her to put her smallest finger inside and effortlessly rip the door off its hinges. Then she tilted the car on its side and spilled its tiny occupant out onto her waiting palm.

-----

Trisha landed with a soft thud and lifted her head in bewilderment. She had been arrested for prostitution many times in the past, but had always managed to return the next night to her old routine; this time, however, she wasn't so sure. Like more prostitutes, she was a drug addict, but she'd never hallucinated this badly before. Perhaps she was just dreaming? But why then did her body ache so terribly?

She was on her hands and knees and looking down on a white landscape covered with countless lines and large pulsing blue veins beneath the surface. Right away she knew this must be the palm of the strange girl who had picked up the patrol car and carried it off. She was very confused and disoriented. How did any of this happen, anyway?

Reluctantly, she brushed her frizzy hair from her face and looked up. The expression on her face soon shifted into one of horror as she was greeted by the enormous grinning face of the redheaded girl who had captured her! She closed her eyes and hoped when she opened them again the face would be gone, but it was still there! Trisha began to scream at the top of her lungs when it hit her that this was real.

-----

Kimberly enjoyed watching the tiny hooker's expression shift from confusion to horror within a matter of seconds. The tiny woman began screaming, but to Kim this sounded like nothing more than the loud shrieks of a captured mouse. "You're my hoe now, bitch," Kim said, still grinning. Eventually the tiny woman would come to her senses and accept the cold hard reality that she was now her property - she had literally the rest of her life to realize that.

Kim savored this new found power, but was interrupted by a voice that came literally out of thin air. "What the fuck?!" Kevin shouted from somewhere in her room. A moment later there was a great smash as if someone had tripped and fell over the piles of objects scattered throughout her room, yet there was no one visible.

"What the hell are you doing sneaking around in my room, Kevin?! I could have been naked in here, you pervert!" Kimberly angrily shouted at her invisible brother. She still couldn't see him, but the movement of objects gave her a good idea of where he was.

"In that case I guess we both have some explaining to do. You went back to the UFO, didn't you?" replied Kevin.

Kimberly sighed. She had been found out, and there was no use denying it any longer. "Yes, I did. And since I already know you are there, you may as well lose the invisibility."

"I didn't even notice it was still on. I mean, I can see you okay," Kevin said, suddenly appearing out of nowhere. "Now, what the hell is going on here? It looks like you've got some tiny person in your hand..."

Kim still had a pissed off look on her face over her twin brother spying on her like this. She had a mind to shrink him down as a punishment for his trespass, and this was exactly what she did. Before Kevin knew what was going on, his sister pointed a strange remote type device at him. He was horrified as a green energy field enveloped him and the entire room began to expand around him. Various objects all over the floor now towered above him - such as his sister's shoes, and clothing. Before he could react, her hand had swooped down and snatched him up!

"Don't worry, Kev. I'm not going to hurt you in any way," Kim said as she laid down on her pillow. Then she gently deposited her brother onto her stomach and looked down at him. "It would probably be a good idea if you don't disappear right now, because I am the only one who can return you to normal," she said with a wink.

"Whoa! What the fuck did you do to me?!" Kevin yelled up at the distant (yet enormous) face of his twin sister.

Kimberly smiled at him. "The same thing I did to this woman." Kim dropped the tiny hooker down beside him. The two shrinkees merely looked confoundedly at one another. "Oh! Wait, there is someone else!" She then reached into her shirt pocketed and fished around a bit.

Kevin's jaw went slack as he witnessed his sister extract a tiny police officer from her pocket and held him up for him to see. "How many more people have you shrunk tonight?!" he asked.

Kimberly grinned. "Just you three so far."

"So far?! Kimber, you can't do this to people! They have families and people that care about them - well, the policeman probably does anyway..."

"Sorry, no can do. I didn't want to shrink them but I had to or else I would have gotten in trouble..."

"Trouble for what?" Kevin asked.

"For being in the park after curfew, and... stealing the memorial," Kim blushed slightly.

"You stole that 10 ft rock?! Oh well, I guess I shouldn't be surprised considering what you've done to me and these poor innocent people. Next thing you'll tell me is you have an entire city up your ass."

Kim's face reddened. "Shut up! I did what I had to. It wasn't fair that you and Deb got cool stuff from that ship and I didn't... Besides, I thought I would give you the memorial, with you being such a cool brother and all..."

Kevin sighed. "Okay, fine then. But what are you going to do now? You aren't really going to keep these two in that hamster cage, are you?"

"What else can I do with them? If I let them go I'm going to get in trouble. In fact, all of us will. You, me, even Debra would get into deep shit over what we found. These two know too much, so I either keep them in the cage or flush them down the toilet. Which is it going to be?"

"I promise I'll keep quiet! Just let me go..." said the policeman still in Kim's hand. Kim simply shot him an evil glance, at which he recoiled and shut his mouth. It had become apparent that she wanted to keep him, and his only hope would be to either escape or pray someone would find him someday. He watched as the prostitute he had arrested simply broke down and cried. He felt sorry for her as well, prostitute though she was. Her life may have been rough, but nothing so far could be as bad as being owned by this mean redhead bitch.

There was a moment of silence. Finally, Kevin spoke, "I guess you are right. We can't trust them to keep quiet about what they've seen, and this would be better than simply killing them. But what about me? We're in this together, and you know I wouldn't rat you out..."

"Well, if you want I could restore you to normal, but you might want to stay small for a little bit," Kim suggested.

Kevin's eyebrow perked up. "Oh, and why is that?"

Kimberly smiled. "Well, this woman is apparently a prostitute. I am now her pimp, as you might say, so I thought you might like to enjoy a free sample of her services."

"Uh, okay... now this is just weird. For one thing, I have a girlfriend, as you know, and how am I going to have sex with someone right on my own sister's belly?"

"Hmm... good point. How about I put you both in the whorehouse?" Kim said, pointing over to the hamster cage. "I promise not to tell Claire about this, so you have nothing to worry about."

Kevin looked over at the sobbing blonde woman next to him. She was probably addled with diseases. "I don't know, Kim... I don't think this would be right..."

"Her job is no different than it ever was, except that now she is tiny. Besides, she's going to have to earn her keep around her somehow, right?"

Kevin sighed. "I guess that makes sense when you put it that way..." His sister was a very smooth talker and had a knack for convincing people to do things they wouldn't otherwise do. But he worried that this shielded her too much from the consequences of her actions.

"Great!" Kim said, as she carried both of them over to the "whorehouse" and placed them inside.

"But what the heck are you going to do? You better not watch us!" Kevin said.

"Ah, don't worry. I'll turn the lights off, and besides, I have my own male hooker right here to keep me entertained," Kimberly said as she held up the struggling policeman. She then began to laugh.

Kevin shuddered as the lights went out and he observed his sister's colossal silhouette return to her bed. He felt sorry for the policeman and did his best not to think about the horrors his sister would subject him to. How could that poor man possibly "entertain" her at his minute size anyway? Kevin shuddered once again. The light of the moon spilled through the open window, allowing him to see his surroundings well enough. Just a few feet before him was the huddled figure of the tiny woman who had settled down somewhat from her sobbing. He began to crawl over the cedar chips towards her.

It was going to be a long night...

 

Chapter 5 by Chozo

Meanwhile in another area of the city, Debra was busy experimenting with her own piece of alien technology. Unlike Kimberly, Debra was not in a big hurry to toy around with her device. Hers was just a bracelet which displayed a map, and therefore not as exciting as the shrink ray that Kim had found. Chores were her higher priority, but once they were finished she stepped down into the dark privacy of the basement, hoping to learn more about the bracelet and its map displaying potential.

But even before she opened the basement door, she could make out light leaking through the gaps between the door and the frame. She knew right away who was down there; her big sister, Ellie. Their parents were both upstairs, and they seldom went down there anyway. Ellie probably spent more time down there than anyone, because she frequently used the pool table and the other games down there. Debra, on the other hand, went down there for completely different reasons; usually to escape the ruckus of the rest of the house. It was a great place to lose herself inside one of her books or in one of her video games.

The two sisters were almost complete opposites of one another; Debra sometimes wondered whether one of them had been adopted, or if they had different fathers. While Deb was the typical height for a female at 5'4", Ellie -- on the other hand -- was exceptionally tall, towering over her peers at about 6'1". The two girls also differed wildly in their interests: Debra was very shy, introverted, and into books; whereas Ellie was outgoing, sometimes boorish, and very much into sports. Ellie's favorite sport was basketball, and as Deb descended the basement steps she found her sister playing with the mini-basketball hoop that was attached to a steel Lally column.

Ellie was holding one of the foam basketballs when she noticed her sister coming down the basement steps. "Hey squirt! What are you up to?" she said. Debra always hated when Ellie ridiculed her for her height; it wasn't her fault Ellie was a freak!

"Just wanted to test out this new Gizmo I picked up at one of those sci-fi conventions," Debra replied. It was a lie, but Ellie was ignorant of these sorts of things, and Debra knew her poor ogress of a sister would be unable to grasp its significance, nor be able to distinguish it from any modern human technology.

Ellie simply nodded to her, then went back to playing with her ball. "Idiot," Debra thought as she sat down on one of the couches. "Okay, let's see what we've got here," Debra said, clamping the bracelet to her wrist and looking over the buttons. "I think this is the one which activated..." She pressed one of the buttons, and right before her appeared the same holographic projection of the city that she had seen back on the spaceship. She gasped in amazement at how detailed and 3-dimensional everything was.

Ellie took a moment from her game to interrupt Deb's astonishment; "Dan was talking about getting one of those things for his car. I think he called it 'Tom-Tom', or some shit like that..."

Debra sighed. She refused to dignify her sister's moronic comment with a response; instead, she simply took a look at the other buttons to see what else she might learn about it. This was no easy task, since the buttons were labeled with Alien markings, and it would take some time to decipher their functions. Nevertheless, she had to begin somewhere. "This here looks pretty obvious," she said, looking at what appeared to be arrow keys; by pressing them she found she could adjust the area viewable within the projection, as easily as if she had been using Google Map.

She shifted the map to the west until it reached the ocean, and then it would go no further. "Hmm," said Debra. "It seems as if the map is limited only to this town... but why?"

At this same moment, Ellie decided to be mischievous and tossed the foam ball into the center of the projection. "She shoots, she..." but went silent when the ball failed to fall through to the floor. Instead, the ball seemed to merge itself into the projection. Both sisters gasped in amazement as the foam ball floated on the ocean within the projection. They turned and looked at one another with wide eyes and dropped jaws.

Finally, Ellie broke the silence. "What... the... hell...?" She walked over to the projection, brushed the long blonde hair from her face, and then slowly circled it; never taking her eyes off the animated bobbing of the ball inside. Then she reached her hand towards it. "Stop!", shouted Debra, but it was too late. Ellie had already reached in and pulled out the foam ball. "What the hell did you do?!", Debra shouted.

"What do you mean what did I do? This is your fancy gizmo, or so you tell me," Ellie replied. The girls became silent; the sound of dripping water could be heard. They both looked and discovered -- to their horror -- that the foam ball was dripping water on the basement floor...

 

Chapter 6 by Chozo
The two sisters were ashen and silent for several minutes before Debra finally spoke; "Y-you think we should t-try to f-f-find our house on here?" to which Ellie nodded solemnly. Debra nervously maneuvered the map around the city, following landmarks she recognized, until she at last had the map centered over the Baker residence.

"Whoa! This is... Awesome!", Ellie shouted upon seeing their house appeared on the map. "What do you think would happen if I dropped this ball on it?" She laughed, holding it over the house. The girls could hear water droplets crashing down in their backyard.

"Don't you dare!" shouted Debra. "You'll kill us!"

Ellie began to laugh, "Yeah, but wouldn't that be a funny way to die?" She thought to herself for a moment and her expression changed, "Hey, why not crush someone else's house?"

"NO!!!", Debra said resoundingly.

Ellie continued laughing. "I'm just messing with ya. But in all seriousness, why don't we try messing around with someone?"

There was a moment of silence as Debra thought this over. "Okay. I guess there's no harm in that... but we have to be careful not to hurt anyone."

"Well, duh! I'm a bad girl, but I ain't that bad," Ellie smirked. "Who should we go after first? How about we fuck around with Dan?"

"Maybe later. Right now, I have a better target in mind."

"Oh? You mean Greg?" Ellie Laughed. Debra didn't answer her.

Greg had been Debra's boyfriend for the last 4 years or so. In fact, she was the only boyfriend she ever really had. Things were great - or so she thought - until he broke up with her. This happened only a few months ago, and for Deb it seemed like only yesterday she had him in her arms. She figured the break up was only temporary, and they would patch things up eventually. In the meantime, she was not opposed to pulling a few pranks on him out of spite.

A few moments of scrolling on the bracelet brought the map over the target. Though it was night time, the sandy brick walls of Greg's house was unmistakable. "Alrighty, so what can I do that will really piss him off?"

"You don't got a clue, do you kid? Well, how about I give you a few pointers then. Is that his car?" Ellie asked, pointed to a vehicle parked in the driveway.

Deb nodded. "Yeah, he got it not long before he broke up with me."

"Okay, well one thing someone might do is throw eggs at it, but thanks to your gadget here we can mess it up from the convenience of our own home! Allow me to demonstrate."

Debra watched incredulously as her big sister leaned over the map and let a long glob of thick saliva descend from her lips and hang ominously above Greg's car! She gasped as the strand of mucous snapped, and the blob fell onto the car, covering it entirely.

"Holy shit! Your spit is purple!" Deb exclaimed.

Ellie grinned proudly. "I had some grape soda earlier; I guess that explains it. But can you imagine what Greg will think when he leaves his house tomorrow and finds his car buried beneath a sea of purple spit?"

"I think you went too far, Ellie." Debra said, but she couldn't help but laugh anyway.

"Meh, his car will be fine assuming he can get it cleared off. The important thing is that it will piss him off and he won't have the slightest clue what happened. It's just too bad we won't be there to see the expression on his face..." replied Ellie.

"Hmm. Why can't we? All we need to do is get him to step outside and we should be able to see his reaction right through this portal... thing." said Debra. Ellie watched to see just what her little sister had in mind.

***

Greg was winding down after a long day at work by playing some video games. At one point he thought he heard something outside, but he was too busy hacking and slashing with his Wii remote to care. Sometime later he was jolted back to reality by a loud rapping sound coming from the front door. "What the fuck is going on out there tonight?!" he said, jumping out of his seat. To him it sounded like a Gorilla or Yeti was pounding on the door to break in, and he didn't want to take any chances so he picked up a baseball bat and peeked through the curtains to see what was going on. He couldn't see anyone, but in the illumination of the nearby street-lights he could see his car was covered in a purple frothy slime, as if a creature from a Science Fiction film had just taken a shit all over his brand new car!

"Holy fucking hell! There's purple slime all over my car!" he shouted, and went outside for a closer look. The frothy bubbly stuff did look a bit like saliva, except for it being thousands of times larger than it should have been. He jumped up and down and started shouting and swearing, then suddenly something big slammed into him from out of nowhere and threw him to the ground!

Greg found himself encased in a gooey slim; it was so thick that it was almost impossible to move in it - let alone breathe. Gasping for air, but only finding sticky slime, Greg fought frantically to free himself, but slowly began to succomb to suffocation. He felt something big clamp down on his waist, and his body being hauled off... somewhere, and that was the last he knew before losing consciousness.

***

Debra reached through the portal and rapped her gargantuan fingernail against the door of her ex-boyfriend's house. "That ought to get the bastard's attention!" she chuckled. Debra and Ellie watched and waited to see what would happen. It wasn't long until a young man in his early 20s with a blue t-shirt and denim shorts stepped out of the door with a baseball bat, and obviously very pissed off. The two girls laughed.

"What's the puny bug going to do to us with that little thing?" Ellie laughed, pointing at the miniscule baseball bat. The sister's laughed even more as the tiny man started throwing a fit, and appeared to be ranting and raving - though they couldn't hear a word of it.

"Okay, asshole. This is for breaking up with me" Debra said, and sucked a big wad of mucous into her throat. Taking a page from her sister, she brushed her hair away from her face and then leaned her face over the portal, directly over Greg. Debra was astonished at how small her former boyfriend looked through the portal, and he seemed so close that she need only poke out her tongue to make contact with him. It was an incredibly odd feeling which gave her butterflies in her stomach. She slowly pushed the spit past her lips...

Ellie was giddy with excitement as she watched the scene unfold before her; her little sister was about to spit on a tiny person, and it was something she had taught her to do. It made her feel somewhat proud. The thick blob that protruded from her sister's lips grew larger and larger, until at once the cord snapped, and the yellowish ball rained down on Greg as if it were 5 gallons of Turkey gravy. The girls roared with laughter as the tiny man was completely saturated, and brought to the ground by something as innocous as a girl's spit. The tiny Greg thrashed about violently in an attempt to free himself of his viscous coating.

But Ellie and Debra's laughter soon faded and ceased altogether when it become apparent that Greg's life was in danger. "Oh God! I think he's drowning!" exclaimed Debra. "Holy shit! What do we do?! Ellie replied. The sisters thought about calling 911, but there's no way help would come in time to save him. Acting quickly, Debra reached back through the portal and plucked up her slimey ex-boyfriend between her thumb and fore-finger and pulled him out.

"Fuck! Oh Fuck! What am I going to do now?" Debbie screamed, holding Greg's motionless body in the palm of her hand. All she had wanted to do was play a prank on him, but things had gone awry. Was it possible that Greg could be saved? And if so, how?
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=944