FGO: Little Order by jellytea819
Summary:

Series: Fate Grand Order

It's event time again, though this time, there's no need to Rayshift back to the past. A strange Noble Phantasm has hit the entirety of Chaldea and caused all [Males] to be reduced to 1/100 of their height. Who's the culprit?


Categories: Adventure, Giantess, Fantasy, Instant Size Change Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 24 Completed: Yes Word count: 114017 Read: 63037 Published: July 30 2020 Updated: July 30 2020

1. Ch.0 Mashu Kyrielight by jellytea819

2. Ch.1a Euryale/Stheno by jellytea819

3. Ch.1b Euryale/Stheno by jellytea819

4. Extra 1.5 Illya/Chloe by jellytea819

5. Ch.2a Kiyohime by jellytea819

6. Ch.2b Kiyohime/Serenity by jellytea819

7. Extra 2.5 Jeanne D'Arc by jellytea819

8. Ch.3a BB by jellytea819

9. Ch.3b BB by jellytea819

10. Ch.3bonus by jellytea819

11. Ch.3c BB by jellytea819

12. Extra 3.5 Helena Blavatsky by jellytea819

13. Ch.4a Nursery Rhyme/Kiara Sesshouin by jellytea819

14. Ch.4b Nursery Rhyme/Kiara Sesshouin by jellytea819

15. Extra 4.5 Elizabeth Bathory by jellytea819

16. Ch.5a ??? by jellytea819

17. Ch.5b Osakabehime/Jeanne Alter by jellytea819

18. Extra 5.5 Artoria Pendragon Alter(s) by jellytea819

19. Ch.6a Meltryllis by jellytea819

20. Ch.6b Meltryllis by jellytea819

21. Ch.6c Meltryllis by jellytea819

22. Ch.6bonus Meltryllis [DEADEND] by jellytea819

23. Ch.6d Meltryllis [Epilogue] by jellytea819

24. Extra 6.5 Saint Martha/Abigail Williams by jellytea819

Ch.0 Mashu Kyrielight by jellytea819
Author's Notes:

Brought over from DeviantArt for easier formatting and readability.

I own nothing of this series. This is purely a fanfiction of the following the Fate series.

There will be lots of Fate Lore involved so there are author's notes at the end to help. Event Timeline goes up to Part 1.5 but not Part 2.


Prologue: Isolated Awakening beneath the Guardian Knight

Servant(s): [Shielder] Mashu Kyrielight


Saving the world was a difficult task. He was a [Master] who contracted summoned [Servants] to assist in correcting the distortions in human history. As a young magus tasked with protecting humanity’s future, he had lived through dozens of lifetimes’ worth of strange events. From fighting a demonic pillar of pure evil to encountering half a dozen versions of King Arthur and from sharing Valentine’s Day with Marie Antoinette to the traumatic nonsense that was Halloween, every day had been filled with surprises. Even outside of combat, just interacting with famous heroic spirits was enough to make his days at [Chaldea] busy and eventful.


That morning was no different. It was strange to say that he was growing used to running into odd events, but before he even opened up his eyes in his [My Room], he knew something was wrong. Another irregular incident had occurred. He’d have to get out of bed, get dressed before Mashu came to wake him up, and head over to mission control to receive his briefing. He would have liked to go back to sleep in the warmth of his thick blanket, but the inability to feel his blanket had woken him up in the first place.


“Cold… Urgh… Guess I’ll have to head out…,” mumbled the Chaldea master. He rolled his body to the left in an attempt to move out of bed, but after two rolls, he realized the edge of the bed wasn’t there.


The first thing on his list of things to do had grown impossible to accomplish… Actually, grown wasn’t the proper term.


“W-What the-? Am I still dreaming?”


Looking all around him, he saw nothing but white. A white field with several hills of the same color surrounded him. Even the sky far above did not look blue but was instead white. Was this another shared dream with one of his Servants? No, he had experienced enough shared dreams to confirm he wasn’t dreaming. He was awake, and the reality he was greeted with was much stranger than a dream would be.


He was small. From the blurry objects he could see in the distance, he was still in his room, but it was much, much larger. 


“This is… very bad…,” without anything relative to compare his height too nearby, he wasn’t sure how small he was, but he had definitely shrunk down at least to the size of a bug. He at least still had on the [Mystic Code] he was wearing the day before, the standard white Chaldea uniform he had gotten attached to, but being clothed wasn’t enough to remove how vulnerable he felt at his size. How was he going to get help when he couldn’t even escape his bed?


Knock! Knock!


“Senpai, it’s morning,” a voice called. Turning his attention towards the distant door, he saw it slide open to reveal the familiar figure of the shield servant, Mashu Kyrielight, in her civilian clothes. “Let’s go have breakfast and- Senpai?”


For once, he was thankful Mashu always came in early to give him a wakeup call. Jumping up and down, the shrunken Master waved his arms and shouted to try to get his underclassman’s attention. “Mashu! Hey Mashu! Help!”


The young demi-servant did not hear him, but she entered the room and moved towards him and the bed. As she did, the tiny master saw her figure rise higher and higher up. He finally got a good reference of just how small he was when Mashu got right up next to his bed and he was looking up at the dark canopy of her skirt and the black pantyhose she wore. 


“Did he go to the bathroom?” Mashu’s voice from above shook his body now that it was so close. In fact, even the little motions Mashu made from her moving around were enough to shake the ground he was on. He did everything in his power to stay standing and properly access his situation.


“Mashu looks so big…,” he remarked. His own height, he now realized, couldn’t be that much taller than a centimeter or two as his bespectacled underclassman looked to be a hundred times his size. Though his bed was level with Mashu’s knee, he could hardly make out her face. Just the distance from him to the bottom of Mashu’s skirt alone was taller than the height of a skyscraper. “Hey Mashu! Down here! I’m down here!”


“Jeez, I guess I’ll have to wait. I wonder what’s for breakfast. Cooking duty this morning is Mo- I mean, Mr. Emiya, so I guess we’ll be having a Japanese style meal. I can’t wait,” Mashu patted her rumbling stomach with a blush. She couldn’t hear a word of her master’s shouts. Unable to reach Mashu’s ears, his screams hardly made it past the bed.


“Damnit. How am I going to get her to notice?” he frowned, exhausted from all of the shouting and jumping. Mashu was going to leave before discovering him at this rate. “Mashu! On the bed! On the- Huh?”


A shadow fell over the shrunken master. He stopped speaking as a shadow fell over him. Mashu turned around and was giving him a full view of her rear end. It was in that instant that he realized what was going to happen, and he knew he couldn’t move out of the way in time.


Wham!


Before he could even turn around and run, his entire body took the full brunt of the demi-servant’s weight as it fell on him like a meteor. While he was thankful Mashu didn’t have her armor on, at his size, it made little difference. Tens of thousands of tons of body weight knocked him flat onto the bed and sandwiched him between it and her butt in an instant. The sheer power of Mashu sitting down felt more painful than taking most [Noble Phantasms] head on.


Yet somehow or another, he was still alive. Whatever was the cause of his shrinking, it had made his tiny form tougher. Even though his gigantic underclassman had crushed him under her titanic behind, he was still conscious.


He wasn’t sure whether or not that was a blessing however.


“M-Mashu… Come on…! I’m right here…!” he desperately fought to move and push away the thick dark fabric covering him, but his entire body was pinned between the shield servant’s right butt cheek and the mattress. The pressure of Mashu’s body weight pressing down on him strained his muscles and bones. The body heat pouring from Mashu’s leg flowed through his body. And Mashu’s sweat and body wash mixed thanks to that pressure and heat, completely filling his nostrils with an overpowering aroma. He struggled to breathe and break free but was helpless against her at his size. The only thing he could do was endure until Mashu decided to get off.


But up above, the Kyrielight girl was unaware of her master’s plight and found the silence in his room to be comforting. She swung her legs up and down anticipating him to come back to his room. As she waited, she counted on her fingers the tasks that had to be done for the day.


“Let’s see… We promised Helena to help with her Homunculi experiments today and the younger Alexander wanted some supplies to tend to his horse… There’s also the ember gathering and store house inspections… That’s a lot to do…”


How patient was Mashu? As she waited obliviously for him, unknowingly crushing her master with her mere presence, his body was nearing his limit. Each time Mashu swung her legs, her body moved and the weight pressing down on him shifted and ground him into the bed. The friction of her pantyhose stretched and strained his body that was plastered to her butt like a piece of gum. Coupled with the decreasing amount of air in the little pocket his body had made being pressed down into the mattress by Mashu, the heat and pressure were slowly suffocating him. If he didn’t do something soon, he would suffer a pathetic death beneath his Servant’s behind.


Desperate times called for desperate matters. He needed to get Mashu’s attention, but he was completely incapable of doing so being trapped under her. At his height, his voice hadn’t been able to carry high enough and his desperate strikes against Mashu’s leg had done nothing to cause a reaction.  With no other option, the Chaldea master clenched his right hand and focused on the markings tattooed on them: his [Command Spells]. He would have to use one.


“By the power of my Command Spell, I order you to notice me!” he shouted and activated one of his three spells. The red light shining from the back of his hand told him it had activated.


“Eh? What in the-?”


A shout of surprise reverberated through his body as his Command Spell took effect. Mashu’s attention was suddenly directed to where she was sitting where a sudden spike of energy emerged. To his relief, the weight pressing down on him lightened and finally disappeared as Mashu stood up and turned around to see what she had sat on. The dark mass pressing down on him finally freed him and light entered his eyes again. That wasn’t the only thing that entered his vision either.


“Eh? No way. Is that Senpai?”


Once again, a shadow covered his body, but this time, the culprit wasn’t Mashu’s rear end. It was her face. Above him, behind the transparent wall of glass of her spectacles, was a single violet eye almost twice his height. Mashu had seen him, and judging by her reddening cheeks, realized just where he had been.


“I-I’m so sorry, Senpai. W-wait, no, why were you there in the first place? I mean, underneath my… That’s a little…”


Mashu was too flustered to keep her own thoughts straight. Though he wanted to comment and speak to her, he was still catching his breath, and his voice couldn’t easily carry that far anyways. The only thing he could muster was a single greeting.


“Hey… Mashu…”


To his surprise, his underclassman stopped panicking at his words. She had heard him, most likely as a result of his Command Spell. “Senpai… How did you get so small? Could this any enemy attack or the effect of a singularity?”

 

Still lying with his back on the ground that was his mattress, he watched as two peach walls surrounded him. Mashu’s hands approached in an attempt to pick him up. He felt the ground beneath him buckle for an instant as Mashu pushed down on the mattress with one hand and slid her other hand beneath him. His firm ground was replaced with his underclassman’s spongey left palm. 


When Mashu stood up straight and brought her hand up towards her face, his entire body was pressed down by the speed of her simple action. He closed his eyes for that instant, and when he opened them again, he was face to face with a pair of pink lips.


“This is unbelievable…,” Mashu’s remark pelted him with the demi-servant’s warm breath. By speaking, she also showed her shrunken master how small he was. Not only was the hand he was on a large field to him, but her mouth looked like a massive cavern that he could easily fit in. “You don’t even look like you’re 2 cm tall, Senpai.”


Less than 2 cm tall... Was he really that tiny? Mashu’s sheer size compared to him was proof in its own right, but he simply didn’t want to admit that he had become so small.


“Less than 2 cm? What’s going on?”


Mashu was unsure of an answer, and the sight of her weakened Senpai who had been injured because of her disheartened her. “I don’t know… F-For now, let’s go bring you to Da Vinci. Maybe we can get an answer there, Senpai.”


With the throbbing in his muscles fading, the tiny master was able to move a bit. He rolled onto his back and used his hands to push himself up. He found standing on Mashu’s giant palm to be unsteady, but was able to stand using one of Mashu’s pillar-esque fingers as a support.


Looking forward, he saw the demi-servant’s concerned expression.


“Senpai… are you okay?”


Seeing Mashu’s quivering lips and the worry in her eyes made the little man gulp. He realized she was worried that she had hurt him. As her Master, he had to respond.


“I’m a little rattled, but otherwise not too bad.”


“Are you sure?” 


Mashu was unconvinced by his voice that would have been inaudible without the help of the command seal.  With her free hand, she extended her index finger. The neatly trimmed pointer finger jabbed into him and knocked him to the ground. He felt as though he was hit by a tree, but Mashu had actually only slowly nudged him to check his condition. Much to his embarrassment, Mashu’s finger skillfully lifted up his shirt to also inspect his torso.


“H-Hey! Mashu!”


“Nothing seems broken… And no bruising either? Senpai, how is this possible?”


As much as he tried to push away Mashu’s finger, he was unable to budge it. Mashu flipped him on his back to check there as well. Her concern as his Servant was also overbearing, but at his current state, he couldn’t break away from her, avoid her, or even tell her to stop. The demi-servant was already stronger than him normally, but now to be able to completely have him at her mercy with a single finger; the difference between them now was staggering.


“Mashu, that’s enough!”


“Your back is fine too… But wow… you feel so fragile in my hand, Senpai. How did you survive… well… being sat on under me?”


“As if I’d know the answer to that,” he mumbled. He waited for her finger to stop moving for a moment before he spoke. “Also, it’d be great if you weren’t so rough next time.”


His words immediately made Mashu pull her hand back. Her face blushed red.


“I’m so sorry, Senpai.”


Even at her immense size, Mashu’s embarrassment was as cute as ever. Actually, it was magnified a hundred times over since her face filled the entirety of his vision. He would have preferred if her movements didn’t cause his entire body to tremble however. 


It took a minute for his gigantic Shielder servant to calm down. When she finally did, she leaned her face close in to him again. Her hand steadied, giving him a chance to properly stand.


“Looks like I’m safe now, in any case,” he sighed. “Mashu, let’s get going to the control room. We need to figure out how I can get back to normal.”


“Understood,” nodded the bespectacled giantess. Receiving her order, she took a step. The unsteady movement caused him to fall face fist into her palm. At the sight of that, she stopped. “Oops… Er… Is there a better place to put you, Senpai?”


Mashu was not speaking to him. If she was, she wouldn’t have suddenly curled her fingers. She darkened his world and created a small cage with her fingers to prevent him from falling as she thought of a good place to put him. As she did, her hand jerked and tilted. Mashu’s kindness in not pressing down him with her fingers left him with too much room to spare. His body slammed into Mashu’s fingers and then back onto her palm as she moved.


“Hey! Easy there, Mashu!”


“Sorry, Senpai. Just one moment,” Mashu unfortunately did not comply with his request for her to stop. The shaking continued until suddenly, Mashu’s fingers opened up and her palm tilted. Without anything to grab onto, he found himself falling what he felt was several stories until he hit a slide of black cloth. It caught him before his fall was too high, but the tiny master’s body slid down the cloth into a dark pit. “There we go.”


It took a moment for him to regain his senses after the fall. He slowed down at a safe and reasonable rate, but, after the fall, the bug sized man felt a strong sensation of warmth envelop his body. He had been stopped from his plummet by something thick behind the black cloth that Mashu had dropped him into. It had a soft consistency that had a fair amount of give to it, but somehow also felt very firm. He couldn’t see anything but darkness all around him because of the black cloth, but there was some light peeking in from above him. Looking up, he couldn’t see Mashu’s face at all.


“It’s a little embarrassing, but this should be a safe place, Senpai.”


Mashu’s voice was not just something he heard this time. His entire body shook as the wall he was in contact with did as well. From the bounciness of the wall that he felt as Mashu spoke and from her words, he realized where he had been placed.


“Your breast pocket?” He didn’t even know Mashu’s clothes had a breast pocket.


“D-Don’t think too much about it, Senpai,” Mashu was definitely more embarrassed than he was. “I considered my jacket pocket, but it moves too much when I walk. I didn’t want you to fall so I placed you somewhere with a tighter fit instead.”


A ‘tighter fit’ was an understatement if he had ever heard of one. Mashu’s breasts weren’t subtle little hills. They poked out of her uniform in a manner that made several of the other servants jealous. Being in her breast pocket, he was able to confirm that Mashu’s nickname of Marshmallow wasn’t just for show. Her chest pressed against him, stretching her clothes. The pocket became a black net that locked him between a thick cloth wall and a pudding-like mountain.


It made his face red to consider it, but he was also able to confirm that Mashu was wearing a bra. At less than 2 cm tall, he could slightly see through the strands to spot purple fabric on the other side. Additionally, his entire body could feel something pounding behind the wall of flesh that was Mashu’s right breast. He was rising and falling at a rhythmic pace. Mashu’s breathing and her heartbeat pulsated through him. He could feel the nervous pounding of Mashu’s heart rate and the normally unnoticeable breaths that she took. It made him realize just how extremely close to Mashu he was at that moment...


Whether for better or for worse, Mashu did not give him any more time to think. Following the order he had given her, she began to make her way out of the room to go and find help. With her first step, his ‘safe haven’ also began to move. His body was sent upwards along with Mashu’s left breast for a brief instance before it then dropped back down and then rocked back and forth. He would have likened the experience to riding on Astolfo’s hippogriff if Astolfo and his ride were both drunk out of their minds.


That was only the first step, too. Mashu’s journey continued with many more steps. He was sent flying up and then slammed down again and again and again along with Mashu’s bouncy breasts as she navigated her way through Chaldea’s halls. He had no clue what was going on outside as the demi-servant made her way to her destination without paying any attention to anything else except her goal. He wanted to believe she was trying to be gentle with her actions as the height of the bounces slowly decreased along with her pace, but he wasn’t so sure Mashu even realized her breasts were moving along with her steps.


He had just gotten acquainted with the rhythm of Mashu’s steps when the bouncing stopped. His body was then greeted with the same shaking he had felt earlier when she had spoken to him.


“Good Morning, Da Vinci, Are you in?”


Though his body trembled because of the force of Mashu’s voice causing her chest to shake, hearing those words calmed him. They had made it to their destination. Certainly, Da Vinci could inform them of a solution. He’d rather not visit the infirmary in his state as Nightingale would have a field day with his condition.   


However, the response that answered Mashu was not one either of them had hoped for. His premonition when he had woken up earlier that morning was true. 


“Ah! Mashu, great timing! Come quick. It’s an emergency!”


“Eh? Da Vinci? What’s going o-”


He felt his entire body pulled along with Mashu as the servant Da Vinci yanked her into the control room. Judging by the panic in her voice, Da Vinci had also realized something had happened. For him to have been shrunken down and for Da Vinci to be in a hurry, it was an incident. Whatever event was going on, it definitely had to do with either another servant or another singularity.


As the doors shut to the control room, he braced himself for both the impact of Mashu’s shaking breasts and for the news he was about to hear. It was going to be another busy time. 


How busy, however, he hadn’t considered. The situation was much stranger than he thought. Just how wide scale, or rather, how big, the problem really was became revealed with just one sentence from Da Vinci.


“All [Male] individuals have been attacked by an EX rank noble phantasm!”

 

 

 




End Notes:

Notes:

Mash vs Mashu - Out of preference and being used to it since before NA server opened, the name Mashu will be used.

Current Equipped Mystic Code: Chaldea Standard Uniform.

Selection of Servants/Timeline - Up to Part 1.5 + mention of the Summer events up to Summer 4.

Please refer to any Fate wikis if you are unsure of any mentioned characters or appearances.


~For fun~


Event Restriction - Clear the Final Singularity


Current Location: [My Room]


Story Battle Node:

1 Wave.

Opponent: [Shielder] Mashu Kyrielight (rear)

HP: 3 Break Bars. 300,000 HP each.

Buffs: [Innocently Unaware EX] - Permanent [Damage Cut] and [Increase Defense] (Unremovable).

NP: 3 turn charge - [Super Giant Movement] - Deals heavy damage to all.

Unwinnable Battle (Objective: Survive 5 turns).

Drops: None


Reward: 3-Star Craft Essence - Unaware Chaldea + Chaldea Observation Notes (Points Ladder) 



Event Shop Unlocked:

Shop Clerk: Mashu Kyrielight (“Senpai, while we’re going around Chaldea, let’s make sure to leave the place spotless.”)


Bronze Currency CE - Unaware Chaldea Description: A reminder that everyone has to crawl up from the bottom, even the smallest individuals can gain awareness… if they’re lucky. (Increase C. Star Drop Rate by 5% and Quick Card effectiveness by 5%. Increase Disposable Trash Drop Rate by 1 [2 if Limit Broken].)


Bronze Currency: Disposable Trash - Litter that should be sorted and thrown out properly. (“Thank you for keeping Chaldea clean by picking this up.”) 

Notable Exchangeable Materials: Dragon Fang, Evil Bone

 

 

 

Ch.1a Euryale/Stheno by jellytea819

Chapter 1: Whims of the Snake Sisters (1 of 2)

Servant(s): [Archer] Euryale, [Assassin] Stheno


What an unbelievable incident... To think that there would be such a powerful magic that it could influence multiple extremely powerful Servants without raising any notice whatsoever… That was what he would have thought if he hadn’t been a witness and participant to the [Holy Grail War].


The one item in the world known to grant wishes, the one item that was the cause of all of the [Singularities] that threatened the end of humanity, was the [Holy Grail]. After seeing the destruction of a city, the creation of a servant which shouldn’t exist, the restructuring of the world to become an endless sea, and many more oddities, it became known that if there was any reason something that shouldn’t happen was happening, it was because of the Grail.


There was no doubt that the Holy Grail was the cause for the trouble that they were in.


“We’re going to need to find out who has the Holy Grail in their hands if we’re going to resolve any of this.”


“But there are so many servants in Chaldea. How will we know where to start?”


“I’ll spend some time searching and investigating from the control room, but you should be able to find clues more quickly on foot… Though be careful of what’s underfoot.”


“Underfoot…? Ah… Right. Yes, I’ll be careful.”


“Hey, what’s with that frown, Mashu? Let’s look on the bright side. For one, this matter doesn’t seem to be world threatening. It’s only limited to Chaldea. And that’s the second thing to be happy about. Instead of searching a vast continent, our target is nearby.”


“I suppose you’re right…”


“Your face is red, Mashu. Did something happen between you two? I mean, you seemed to react when I mentioned underfoot…”


“N-No! Not at all…! At least… not underfoot…”


The latest problem that he had to deal with on his adventure to save the world was one he never would have been able to believe just hearing it said aloud, but having experienced it himself, he couldn’t say he was dreaming. Waking up to a world a hundred times his size, getting crushed under his Servant’s butt, and then held like a bug by Mashu’s hands were already the highlights of his morning. Some unknown Noble Phantasm, powered by the influence of the Holy Grail, had ended up shrinking all [Males] within Chaldea to a hundredth of their height. Mashu had discovered him and carried him over to the control room in her breast pocket to try and find a solution. Upon reaching their destination, Da Vinci had informed them of the severity of the situation.


Listening to two titans speak without paying any notice to him, the 1.7 cm tall Master of Chaldea sat on the mousepad of one of the control room computers and looked up in awe. He had thought earlier that having to look up at the demi-servant was overwhelming but now that he was in a safe position to look, he was utterly speechless in front of the giant women.


Da Vinci was already an eccentric character on her own. Having the likeness of the Mona Lisa, the Caster servant was a beautiful bombshell already. Now, she was a moving monument of art. He was helpless to even be noticed by her, considering his Command Spell to get Mashu’s attention earlier only applied to Mashu. He was nothing more than a bug in her presence, but to him, every action she made was pronounced and striking.


Mashu, as well, was just as spectacular. The bespectacled girl, whose rear had been mightier than an Anti-Army class Noble Phantasm earlier, had always been cute. Her hesitant and reserved behavior as she had to be encouraged by Da Vinci was something he was witness to since the day they met. It was funny and appealing to see the girl who declared herself his stalwart protector to suddenly turn shy. Now that he was so tiny, however, that modesty couldn’t be any more obvious.


Mashu’s body couldn’t be called modest in any regard now either. Her thin waist made the curves of her body quite clear. Even her white jacket couldn’t hide. Considering his eye level on the table was beneath her skirt, he had more than just a glimpse of her firm rear end. While he wouldn’t lie and say he wasn’t interested in Mashu, having been crushed beneath that very same pantyhose clad rear earlier left him feeling cautious as Mashu’s butt swayed to-and-fro above him. Everything about the demi-servant was huge now. He felt less like a Master and more like an ant waiting for the colossal Mashu to turn her attention back to him. Goddess… was a word he considered using, but it worried him that calling Mashu one would hurt his outlook of his predicament.


“Senpai, were you listening? We’re going to go.”


“…………..” He said nothing. His attention was spent squinting trying to see even a peak of her distant face.


“Senpai?”


He found himself unable to even look up all the way at her. Her body covered him in shadow and his protruding breasts blocked his view of her distant head. All he could see was her black dress and her red necktie. 


“SENPAI!”


Just as he blinked, Mashu bent back and leaned her body to look straight down at him. His view instantly became filled with Mashu’s purple eyes.


“Y-Yes! I was listening, Mashu!” he shouted, surprised and freaked out by Mashu’s overpowering, angry voice.


Sigh!


“We’ll have to find some clues as to who has the Holy Grail. This’ll be a long search, Senpai. Do you have any ideas on where we should start?”


Mashu shaking her head told him she was getting irritated. She was a serious minded person. He knew dealing with strange events was their essentially their job, but considering how much searching they had before them, it was going to be a hassle. Finding the culprit as soon as possible was going to be a must, so the brute force approaching of asking every servant they had summoned was not going to be a reasonable task.


He had, thankfully, been thinking. He had plenty of time to collect his thoughts earlier while the two giant women were conversing and neglecting him. He also now had to pull his weight now that his own physical body didn’t weigh much.


“…How about we ask the Professor?” he suggested. There were quite a few servants he believed could help narrow down the list of servants, but the first person that came to his mind was the Professor.


“Professor?” Mashu repeated. She moved her head back to ponder his words, which gave him room to breathe and stand up. “Oh, you mean Lord El-Melloi II.”


The person he considered the Professor, was the Caster class servant, Zhuge Liang, though the more prominent name for him was Lord El-Melloi II. Similar to Mashu, he was a pseudo-servant, the host to the legendary Chinese [Heroic Spirit], the tactician from the Three Kingdoms. In the modern world, El-Melloi was a famous magus from [Clock Tower], and as a pseudo servant, he had been a reliable ally of great wisdom and knowledge.


“That sounds like a good start,” Da Vinci commented.


“Agreed,” Mashu agreed. She then leaned forward again to give him a beaming smile. “That’s a great idea, Senpai. We can check on the Professor’s condition and get his insight on this. Let’s head over right away.”


“Okay,” he nodded. For some reason, it felt as though she was praising him the same way she would praise a pet, but he wasn’t willing to tell Mashu that. He hadn’t the opportunity to speak, either, as immediately after nodding, Mashu’s hand descended on him. He braced himself as her thumb and index finger pinched him off the desk and brought him dozens of meters up to her face again.


“… Okay, Senpai. I’ll put you back in my pocket.”


“Err… Be gentle while you walk, please,” he requested. Both he and Mashu’s faces were red, much to Da Vinci’s amusement.


His world was darkened once again as Mashu dropped him into her warm breast pocket. Although he did ask Mashu to be gentle, the subtle motions of her dynamic bust couldn’t be restrained just by steadying her steps. He once again found himself in the confined bounce house that was Mashu’s pocket as she left the control room.


Their destination was the personal suite reserved for Lord El-Melloi II’s.


-----


“Aww, would you look at that. The little bug seems to be trying to say something.”


“You’re going to have to try to speak up, little one. ‘I’ won’t be merciful to any useless pests… Ah, but you’re fine like that, Asterios.”


“Oh my, look at this, ‘me!’ He’s trying to attack. With such a small body, that strong wind of yours feels like nothing more than a tickle, you know?”


Knocking on the door to the room of Lord El-Melloi was unnecessary. The door was already open, as though inviting them in. From the words they could hear while standing in the hallway, however, neither Mashu nor her master had the desire to enter. The private quarters of the magus professor had been invaded before they had a chance to find him themselves.


Judging from the voices of the two inside, it was clear who the intruders were: the Gorgon sisters, Euryale and Stheno. A pair of teases, the Greek Servants, took delight in toying with anyone who piqued their fancy. He and Mashu both shuddered at the thought of encountering them when they were in the mood to play around.


They had to enter, however. It worried them to consider why the two were in the room of the Professor, especially when their entire base had all of the males inside of it shrunken down. Having taken the time to climb to the top of her pocket, he peaked out of his servant’s breast pocket to get a proper view of what was going on as Mashu entered. They confirmed their fears the moment they saw the two look-alike sisters sitting on the floor with their bare feet pressed together. In the hands of one of the sisters was a tiny figure, and in the toes of the other, was another.


“Y-You two, this is invasion of privacy!” Mashu spoke up, though her choice of words wasn’t that on topic due to her own panic. “What are you doing in the Professor’s room?”


At Mashu’s shout, the two Gorgon sisters turned and gave her a passing glance.


“Ah, Mashu. Good morning.”


“How was breakfast? Did you wolf it down like usual?”


“Don’t just pass it off like it’s a normal day.” Mashu shouted loudly enough that the tiny master had to hold on tight as her body jerked forward with the speed of a crashing ship. Mashu approached the two seated servants with a serious expression. “You should already be aware that something’s wrong.”


“Fufufu… Indeed. All the men around here have suddenly gotten smaller overnight. I can hold poor Asterios in my hand. How am I supposed to ride him now that I am the bigger one?” the younger of the two eldest Gorgon sisters, Euryale, held up her palm to show Mashu the tiny Minotaur in her hand.


“You too, Asterios?” Mashu frowned. Her attention, however, was more focused on the elder sister and who she was playing with using her feet. Stheno was rocking her feet back and worth and obviously toying with something using her toes. By the color of the tiny figure, she recognized the victim. “Professor!”


“I see you came to find him too, Mashu,” laughed Stheno with an indifferent tone. “I’m just giving the little man his just desserts. He was spending the past three nights researching a way to go back to his taller, older self when he should’ve been helping us pass the time. Now that it’s clear he won’t be getting any taller any time soon, I wanted to make sure he didn’t miss out on the playtime with us he had been missing.”


The two sisters were known to be a pair of fearful pranksters. From both his and Mashu’s experience with Stheno and Euryale, if they fancied passing the time, they often messed with others to get a reaction out of them. The Professor was just one of the many whose riled up reactions got them laughing.


“Please put the Professor down and return to your rooms, you two,” Mashu requested. “This is an emergency situation for all of Chaldea. We need to work together to find the culprit, not take advantage of the situation.”


A pout formed on Stheno’s face. “You’re always so strict, Mashu. Learn to liven up a little. Our Master’s not going to fall for a stick-in-the-mud girl who only knows how to hold a shield.”


The master in question felt a chill creep up his spine as Mashu’s entire body stopped. The insult seemed to have resonated with her. “T-that has nothing to do with this! Senpai’s in danger if we don’t solve this problem immediately, so please let the Professor go!”


Mashu stomped her foot as she shouted. The impact of her foot hitting the floor reverberated back through her leg and up her body. As he was peering out of her pocket the entire time, the trembling also shook Mashu’s breast pocket. The 1.7 cm man held on as hard as he could to the fabric to not fall out.


“Whoa!”


“Eh? Ah, Senpai, sorry!” Mashu heard him and quickly moved her hands to push him back into her pocket so he wouldn’t fall. “Please be careful in there.”


To his relief, the shield servant’s fingers pinched him before he lost his grip and dropped him into the dark pit of her pocket again. He wasn’t in danger of falling all the way down to the floor anymore, but he was a little dazed from the sudden surprise.


His relief, however, was short lived. It was a bad idea to have exposed himself in front of Stheno and Euryale. Being trapped in Mashu’s pocket, he did not see the mischievous expressions that crossed their faces upon realizing Mashu was carrying their tiny master in her pocket. He immediately knew what they were thinking the moment a strong force pressed him into Mashu’s boob.


“Oh my, looks like you were holding out, Mashu,” one of the sisters as she groped the demi-servant’s breasts. “Having Master as your little plaything and wanting one more… you’re a greedy girl, aren’t you?”


“S-Sthe- Stop!” Mashu’s voice cried. He could hardly hear her while being squeezed between Mashu’s breast and Stheno’s hand, but he could easily tell she was struggling.


Then, as quickly as it had started, Stheno’s groping stopped. They stopped, however, when a thin hand forced its way into the pocket he was in and plucked him out. He was suddenly yanked into the air until he was greeted by a single purple eye. Unfortunately for him, it wasn’t Mashu’s.


“Well, Master. It looks like you’ve been having fun,” giggled the booming voice of the elder Gorgon sister. The teasing servant dangled him in front of her monolithic face.


“H-hey, Stheno,” he struggled to utter. To his dismay, his command seal had only affected Mashu earlier. The giant Assassin class servant could not hear his 1/100th scaled body’s voice despite how close he was to her face.


“Trying to speak to a Goddess? How droll. What adorable squeaks you’re making there, Master,” she remarked with amusement in her voice. “To think Mashu was keeping you to herself… That’s quite unfair, don’t ‘I’ think so?”


In response to her older sister’s question, Euryale also approached, flanking the little master on both sides with their giant, bemused gazes. “‘I’ am absolutely right. It’s important to share our beloved Master or else somebody is going to feel left out.”


“Senpai!” Mashu struggled to approach and protect him. Having expected Mashu’s desperate attack, Stheno slithered out of the way just as Mashu lunged towards her with her arm extended. Euryale took advantage of the opening Mashu had made and grabbed her arms from behind. “Uwah! Euryale, what are you doing?”


“I’ can’t have you butting in so soon,” the younger of the elder Gorgon sisters playfully spoke into Mashu’s ear. She kicked the back of Mashu’s legs, causing the girl to fall forward onto the floor with Euryale on top, pinning her down. “Relax, Mashu. Master will enjoy this. Let him have his fun.”


“Fun? What do you mean by that?”


That was he wanted to ask. As Mashu was still in a panic, his captor, Stheno, had wandered over to where she was sitting earlier. In the darkness of the smooth skin of her palm, he struggled to see through the gaps in the Gorgon sister’s clenched fingers until, finally, light finally entered his eyes again.


The eldest sister was surprisingly gentle in putting him down. Kneeling down, she opened up her palm and gently tilted it so that he slid off, or rather rolled off as Stheno’s ‘gentle slope’ was far steeper to him than she would have thought. He tumbled down her palm and slammed onto the floor in an unceremonious position with his bottom pointed straight up.


“That looked… painful…,” a gruff voice spoke as the 1.7 cm master felt something poke his head.


“That accursed goddess. She has no understanding of how dire this situation is,” spoke another, angrier voice.


Opening his eyes, he found himself looking a young looking boy in a suit in the face. For a moment, he was dumbfounded as to whom he was staring at, but the fur rimmed red cape jogged his memory.


“Professor. And Asterios. Am I glad to see finally meet someone my height,” he took the young El-Melloi II’s and the mighty Minotaur’s hands and they helped him up.


The young boy who he normally knew of as an older, long haired man sighed after helping him up. “Aren’t you easy to please? As for me, I’d prefer getting back to my normal height and body as soon as possible. This is such a pain. Right when I was on the verge to finding a solution to this de-aging with my ascension.”


El-Melloi II was not a happy person. After having reached an [Ascension] in his ability, his servant body had returned to the form of his power’s origin, his youth. An old man should have been happy to have gotten younger again, but the pseudo-servant of Zhuge Liang greatly preferred his older form. He had been in a foul mood since his rejuvenation and had been desperately been researching how to change his form back. 


“That’s what we came here for, Professor. We wanted your help in narrowing down who could have caused this,” he explained to the Caster class servant. “You’re the genius Clock Tower magus after all, so you can help us, right?”


“Why phrase that like a question? It’s not like I have a choice,” frowned the rejuvenated magus. “Restoring our sizes should be our highest priority, and I’d rather be anywhere else than with these titanic wenches.”


“Euryale not a wench…” the Berserker Asterios growled. His love of Euryale had been made obvious to both of them long ago, so insulting her was not going to put the Professor on the Minotaur’s good side. As his master, though, he felt he could sense another intention behind Asterios’s defensiveness.


“Asterios, are you defending Euryale because you like her or because want to stay small?” he dared to ask.


At the question, Asterios paused. The shrunken servant looked down at his feet and then began fiddling with his fingers. He was an honest servant, and the blush on the Berserker was evident. “Both…? Euryale is… very pretty when very big…”


“These crazy lovebirds…” Although happy to have the anger of Asterios quelled, the Caster class servant shook his head. “Well, I guess she was gentler with him at this size, so at least the feeling’s mutual with both of them. In any case, I think we have bigger problems at the moment, if you’d pardon the expression.”


The shrunken master turned his head around to trace the path of the Professor’s gaze. He was then reminded that they were being watched. Behind him was the imposing wall of Stheno’s feet which hovered above the trio as a looming threat. The giant girl looked down at the three bug sized servants with interest, sitting with her knees bent.


“It seems the bugs have gotten acquainted with each other,” she spoke. “I suppose that should be enough to settle your business, don’t you think, Mashu?”


“Business?” Mashu was still on the floor with Euryale holding her down. “You can hear Senpai?”


“Of course not,” Stheno giggled. “But you should be satisfied with having Master speak to the tiny Lord El-Melloi, correct?”


“Well, that is our objective, but-”


“Good.”


That was all Stheno needed to hear. With Mashu relenting, the Gorgon sister adjusted her sitting position and let her feet descend. A heavy weight immediately fell onto the trio, pinning them under the ball of her right foot.


“Gwargh!”


“Grk!”


“Senpai!” the tiny master heard Mashu’s cry, but it was muffled through Stheno’s massive foot. She had dropped it swiftly on them without the slightest bit of concern for their safety. Even the powerhouse Berserker Asterios had been forced to the ground.


“Get off, dammit! I’ve had enough of these giant feet,” El-Melloi II yelled, but his cries went unheard. He had promptly used his own power to shield the three of them and reduce the damage of the impact, but it still hadn’t been enough.


“If your current objective is over, you may as well relax for a moment and play,” Stheno suggested. “And what better way for Master to unwind than by waiting at the feet of a goddess?”


The eldest Gorgon wriggled her toes and shifted the weight of her feet up and down, rhythmically lightening the pressure she put on the three and then crushing them slowly. 


Being a hundredth of his size under Mashu earlier had been painful. Unable to do anything but struggle under her behind that pressed down on him from all sides had been a terrible experience for the master, but Stheno’s cruelty was something else. She let up on the pressure for just a moment to give them a smidgen of hope before assaulting them with her massive weight again. They only had a split second to catch their breath before they were completely coated and covered by the Okaenos servant’s foot flesh, sweat, and odor once again. He and the two servants tried to hold the fleshy wall above them up with their hands, but the best they could do was keep the gargantuan mass from completely flattening them.


“Are those your little hands down there? Master, you may want to practice massaging. As of now, I can hardly feel a thing,” teased Stheno.


“Let go of Senpai!” He could hear Mashu bark.


Euryale, as well, he could hear was hesitant. “H-Hey, ‘I’ should at least go easy on Asterios.”


“Ah, did ‘I’ want to have fun as well? Forgive me,” Stheno relented and pulled her feet off of the three of them. They were finally released from the torture that was just the Assassin class servant shifting the weight of her feet. Breathing heavily, he and El-Melloi struggled to get back up. While Asterios was also tired, he got back up with ease. 


“Master… Okay?”


“I’ll live,” he answered. The durability increase of being reduced was the only bright side he could look at.  He looked up at the foot of the mighty servant who had just played with them. He had to admit that servants always were at their prime. Stheno and Euryale were already beauties, but to think that even Stheno’s feet held her [Divine] aura… The charming pair of small, smooth feet was intimidating and powerful now, but it was somehow attractive…


“H-Hey, Master! Don’t fall for her [Charm]!” El-Melloi placed a hand on his shoulder to rouse him.


“Eh? Huh? Sorry!”


This was bad, he realized. He was even more susceptible to the two sisters if he could be charmed just by looking at Stheno’s feet. He had to get back to safety and leave with Mashu or else he was in danger of losing something more important than his life. 


“Why don’t we all join in?” Stheno’s all-encompassing voice filled his ears and interrupted his thoughts.


“What?”


Looking up, he and El-Melloi saw the eldest Gorgon had stood up and was speaking with her younger sister and Mashu. The suggestion she had made had shocked him, the Professor, and Mashu.


“All of us? What are you saying? There’s no way I’ll play along with this,” Mashu shook her head.


Euryale wasn’t against the idea at all. “That sounds good, ‘me’. Leaving me out of ‘my’ play was unfair earlier.”


Ignoring Mashu’s cries, Stheno clapped her hands together to approve the decision. “Then it’s settled. Let’s make sure to fully enjoy ourselves before Master has to get going.”


“I refuse,” Mashu continued to argue. 


“Huh-? Kyah!”


To Euryale’s surprise, the demi-servant’s strength suddenly overcame her advantageous position and pin because she had dropped her guard. Mashu was able to push Euryale off and stand back up. “Senpai is not your toy. Now let them go, so we can find a way to get them back to normal.”


“Oh my. Refusing a goddess? How impious of you. Are you also going against Master’s will too?” Though Mashu was firm and ready to manifest her Servant armor and fight, the tiny Master noticed Stheno was not perturbed in the slightest by Mashu’s declaration. Furthermore, he noticed that she was glancing down at him. His eyes made contact with the gigantic goddess’s elegant smile.


“Master’s will? What do you mean by that?” Mashu asked. She did not notice the intentions the Assassin-Class servant had hidden behind her playful expression.


“Huh? Hey, Master look away!” the young boy version of El-Melloi II realized too late what had happened, but by the time the Professor gave his warning, his voice already sounded distant.


[Smile of the Stheno]


The Noble Phantasm skill the eldest Gorgon sister had was readily capable of charming any men who looked into it. To say that it had more influence on him now that she was a hundred times bigger was an understatement. He had met dozens of powerful warriors, creatures, and gods, but the Divine servants he had met on his journey suddenly paled in comparison to the Goddess Stheno.


From her smooth, well maintained feet with their alluring aroma wafting down on him to her towering long bare legs that stretched towards her delicate white dress that exemplified the term Greek Goddess to her slim and slender body and arms adorned with frills, ribbons, and jewelry to her beautiful, bewitching face, Stheno suddenly filled his vision. That wasn’t a difficult thing for the goddess to do either, as her feet had demonstrated earlier. She was so much bigger that her toes could easily smother him if she so desired. It would take him minutes to even flee a distance she could cover in a single stride.


But what reason did he have to flee? The divine goddess was a beauty he did not want to be separated from. Slowly, the tiny master moved forward. He was not too far from Stheno’s feet, but it was still a fair distance away at his height. He was ready to pamper the goddess as best as his pitiful self could.


“See? What do you think about this?” Stheno’s voice from up above echoed down as she spoke with Mashu. “Master wants to entertain his goddess. Are you just going to pull him away from his fun, Mashu?”


“Y-You… Charming Senpai as he is now… Release him from that spell or else,” Mashu grit her teeth. She wanted to stop the elder Gorgon immediately, but she risked hurting the shrunken males if she fought.


“Fufufu… That’s a bad idea, Mashu,” Euryale interrupted. She stood up and walked over beside her other self, careful not to step on any of the little trio. “‘My’ charm can captivate any men naturally, but it doesn’t just attract them, it can control them. Simply taking it away is something ‘I’ can do, but at this size, it may be a bit too powerful for Master. If ‘I’ forcibly remove his [Charmed] status after applying it, it could hurt his head quite terribly.”


“What? Is that true?”


“It is if you believe it is,” Euryale laughed, making it difficult for the shield servant to tell what was the truth.


Following up on Euryale’s explanation, Stheno offered her deal. “My charm will wear off on its own if I weaken my abilities now, but I’ll only do that if you accompany us, Mashu. How about it?”


“G-Grk…” Mashu was unsure about what to say, but she knew there wasn’t any chance she could argue further against the Gorgon sisters now that her tiny Master was taken hostage. “F-Fine… But only if you promise to keep the professor safe.”


“Good answer,” Stheno approved. “And that’s okay with me. If there’s anyone we should be playing with, it should be Master, after all.”


With the deal sealed, the elder Gorgon sister smiled and shared a knowing look with her other self. They were going to have another round of fun very soon. Down below, the weakened Master received the pity and worry of the Caster and Berserker class servants. Being charmed may have affected his judgment, but even being mentally brainwashed had to have his limits. It was going to be a difficult trail of endurance before they could continue their quest, and he was the one who had to go through it.


The rejuvenated El-Melloi II sighed in exasperation.


“This is going to be a nightmare.”

 

 


End Notes:

Notes:

Other Appearing Servants: [Caster] Zhuge Liang (Lord El-Melloi II) + [Berserker] Asterios

Zhuge Liang (El-Melloi II)/Waver Velvet - Appearance will be set as 3rd Ascension for young Waver Velvet appearance.

Euryale + Asterios Relations - They are very close as the Okeanos story reveals

Lord El Melloi II + Gorgon Sister Relations - Interlude has them picking on him.

Euryale + Stheno Dialogue - They often refer to one another with ‘I’.


~For Fun~


Current Location: [Men’s Quarters 01]


Story Battle Node (1 of 2):

1 Wave.

Opponent: [Assassin] Stheno (feet)

HP: 350,000 HP

Buffs: [Playtime of the Goddess] - Permanent [NP Charge] per turn (Unremovable).

NP: 3 Turn Charge - [Smile of the Stheno (Big)] - [Charm] to all [Male] Servants, [Remove Buffs], [Decrease Defense].

Available Story Supports: [Berserker] Asterios, [Caster] Zhuge Liang (Lord El-Melloi II).

Drops: Disposable Trash + Assassin Monument

 

 

Ch.1b Euryale/Stheno by jellytea819

Chapter 1: Whims of the Snake Sisters (2 of 2)

Servant(s): [Archer] Euryale, [Assassin] Stheno


“H-Hey, why do I have to take them off?”

 

“What, and crush the master under something so hard? Don’t you think Master would appreciate a softer sensation? No shoes, Mashu. And why not take off these tights too? Master won’t have to worry about any built up smells and grime that way. Also, it feels a lot freer to bare it all, don’t you think, Mashu?”


“N-Not at all… And no, I’d rather just take only my shoes off.”


“Hurry it up now, you two. Climb up onto Lord El-Melloi’s bed. It’s surprisingly spacious. More than enough to fit 3 girls and it must be a sea of bed sheets for this bug.”


The goddess Stheno ordered her other self and Mashu to sit down on the bed she was already on. The addition of two other powerful giant women caused the mattress to dip down from their combined weight, knocking him off balance and causing him to fall face first onto the eldest goddess’s right heel. He had been hitting her divine form with all of his measly strength to appease her as Euryale forced Mashu to remove her shoes after failing to convince her to remove her pantyhose. El-Melloi II and Asterios had been moved to the Professor’s bedside table upon Mashu and Euryale’s request.


Now that all three of the girls were on the bed, sitting so that they hugged their knees, Stheno looked down at her attendants and then pushed her feet forward. He was knocked a distance away by the impact of her enticing sole.


“Damn these girls, but you’ve got to endure, Master! Then they’ll let us go,” the Professor rooted for him in his head. Servants could keep in contact with their masters through magic, but at his size, he could only hear other tiny servants that were nearby. “Listen to my advice if you still have any reasoning. I’ve tried using my skills to protect you, but it’ll only last a short amount of time.”


“How nice…,” he could hear Asterios mumble as well.


He was in the center of the circle the three giant girls’ formed with their feet. Stheno and Euryale were happily barefoot, wriggling their toes in anticipation while Mashu on the other hand still had her dark leggings on, and the bespectacled girl was nervously and hesitantly rocking her feet back and forth. At less than 2 cm tall, he felt every motion all three girls made with the feet that surrounded them.


“Sorry, Senpai,” Mashu apologized in advance.


“It’s time, little Master,” Stheno announced. “You’ll be playing with all three of us as best as your pitiful body can. What better way for you to relax than with three lovely beauties? Now, do your best to entertain us, because you won’t like it if we grow bored.”


“Yes, my goddess,” he shouted, though only Mashu could hear him.  He was still attracted to the eldest sister’s beauty and power as it would take time for the charm to wear off.


“Senpai…” he heard, but he was too entranced by Stheno to be concerned. He started his way toward the goddess’s feet, but suddenly found himself knocked down by a heavy pillar. Struggling to turn around, he found it to be Euryale’s finger.


“Hey now, Master. Don’t be rude and just focus on ‘me.’ You need to take care of all three of us.”


“How’s Senpai supposed to do that? He’s just one person,” Mashu asked, not wanting to hurt be involved with hurting him.


“There is a way, but I suppose you have a point, Mashu,” Euryale considered. “Let’s ease him into a threesome then by starting with just one of us.”


“Ah, then Mashu should start since she’s so serious about this,” Stheno spoke up. “Now, if ‘I’ don’t mind doing the honors, Mashu, it’ll be your job to warm Master up to the task.”


“Eh?”


The finger that had pinned him down finally removed itself but was quickly replaced with a thumb and forefinger. Euryale plucked him up by his clothes and he found his body pulled high up into the sky like a stuffed doll in a crane game and held once again above one of the giantess’s faces.


“Here you go, Master. Make sure to take good care of your Mashu. She’s been a bit cranky today,” ordered the younger goddess. She moved her hand over towards the shield servant and he saw that, below him, Mashu’s feet were now tilted so that they cupped together to catch him in between. 


It was then that Euryale let go, causing him to speedily plummet until he slammed face first into a soft, dark surface. A pungent smell assaulted him immediately upon landing, forcing him up. He found himself on Mashu’s left foot, more specifically, in the net of pantyhose that stretched between her second and middle toes. Looking up and off into the distance, he could see Mashu’s embarrassed red face.


“Please be gentle, Senpai,” requested the giant shield servant.


Abiding by Mashu’s request what the little master would have done even if she hadn’t asked. His 1/100th scale body couldn’t hurt her even if he tried. It’d take all of his strength just to be felt through the thick fabric of Mashu’s pantyhose, and he couldn’t even use some of his strength because he had to struggle to not fall into the chasm between Mashu’s tilted feet.


The radiant Gorgon goddess was not about to let him have it easy either. “Mashu, you’re taking this the wrong way. If you want to let Master take it easy, you’ll have to do some of the work for him. Here, let me show you.”


Approaching the seated demi-servant, Stheno grabbed both of the girl’s feet and looked down at his diminutive form with a mischievous glimmer in her eyes. The gaze of the eldest goddess, even with her charm purposely weakened, was still a breathtaking sight to him. He was lost in the pools of purple which seemed to see right through him. Considering a Gorgon’s mythological ability to turn people to stone, Stheno’s stare also fixed him in place.


Being distracted cost him because the moment his body froze, the goddess pressed the pair of stockinged feet together. He was promptly smooshed between Mashu’s feet, surrounded all around him by sweaty black fabric. Mashu’s toes scrunched up, tightly holding him between them. 


“Kyah! Senpai!”


“How does it feel to be between your precious underclassman’s feet, Master? Isn’t it quite a lovely feeling? Mashu’s not as cute as us goddesses, but she is still a good girl. Make sure she can feel your struggles and pamper her to her heart’s content,” Stheno kept her hold on Mashu’s feet and rubbed them against each other. The two weighty walls held him in place as the pantyhose rubbed against his skin. He could feel half of his body being pulled in one direction while the rest of it was held in place.


The heat caused by Mashu’s feet rubbing together was causing her feet to sweat. The large drops of liquid stained her stockings and began to also seep through and into his clothes. The smell of Mashu’s pantyhose was also starting to overwhelm him. He could not hold his breath as the constant jerking motions knocked the wind out of him. Opening his mouth to take in some air was a terrible mistake as well, because the moment he did, Mashu’s pantyhose entered his mouth. The sweaty, thick fabric filled his taste buds. The bug sized master nearly choked to death.


The painful grinding finally stopped when the merciful Stheno finally released her grip on Mashu’s feet. She opened them up and let the 1.7 cm man fall onto the bedsheets once again. His limp body remained motionless as his body recovered. His body was beaten, but he was neither bruised nor broken by the first of the three giant girls.


“Senpai, are you okay?” asked the concerned demi-servant. He didn’t reply, however. He didn’t have the energy to. The only reason he was still conscious was due to El-Melloi’s efforts to protect him with his magic earlier, but he was certain it had worn off part way through. Furthermore, the other two giants were not going to give him any time to rest.


“Of course he’s fine, Mashu. Now, Master, I have been feeling quite lonely since you’ve only been playing with Mashu and ‘me’ this whole time,” Euryale plucked the exhausted Master up with two fingers again. “It’s time to reward you by permitting you to entertain me next.”


“Should that have already been enough for Senpai?” argued Mashu.


The two Gorgon sisters shook their heads. “Don’t be so selfish, Mashu. You’re the only one to take part so far.” 


“But-”


“No buts,” Euryale smirked. An idea popped up in her head for their second trial for their master. Glancing at her elder, the Archer class servant placed the little Master between her big and second toes. With a smile, she teased the bug sized man by pressing them together, holding him tightly enough that he was certain his body was burst like a grape between the Greek goddess’s toes if she put in just a bit more power. “Hey, ‘me’, don’t I also think that Master needs to freshen up after being stuck between Mashu’s dirty socks?”


“Freshen up?” Stheno repeated before catching on. “Ah, ‘I’ am right indeed. Shall we show Master the fresh beauty of our divine bodies?”


“Let’s.”


Stheno accompanied her other self by mirroring Euryale’s pose. Their bare soles touched one another with his exhausted body held limply atop Euryale’s toes. The two goddesses flanked him from both sides with their mighty feet. Euryale rocked her feet back and forth, swaying like a boat out at sea. Each time her toes curled inward, he found his face a millimeter away from Stheno’s toes who were doing the same.


“Fufufu~ It’s been some time since we’ve played footsie,” giggled Euryale. “Master, I hope you aren’t the type to get motion sickness, though I suppose you were fine when we were out at sea before.”


Back and forth and back and forth, the rhythmic motion of Euryale and Stheno swinging their feet continued. He couldn’t tell whether or not he was being luck or it was all a purposeful ruse by Medusa’s two older sisters to frighten him with the repeated near-misses in almost being slammed into Stheno’s toes… Frighten…? Was the charm wearing off?


“The bare feet of a pair of goddesses must be heaven compared to Mashu’s stuffy hell, wasn’t it, Master?” laughed Euryale while poking fun at the shield servant.


“Hell? H-hey that’s mean!” Mashu became flustered at the playful insult.


“You’re a Servant now, Mashu, so you don’t need to wear those tight clothes to stay warm. Why not enjoy a little freedom every now and then? Master would appreciate seeing your shapely legs from time to time.”


“He’s fine looking at them in these,” the bespectacled girl defended her pantyhose, but immediately flushed red at her own words. “I-I mean… I’m fine with these…”


“‘I’ should probably stop making fun of Mashu, but I can’t deny that those reactions are hilarious.”


“Right?”


The conversation the three giants continued, but Euryale and Stheno did not neglect him while they teased Mashu. He heard their booming words in the distance, but his attention was forced to be on the feet that threatened to crush him. The two sister servants rocked their feet back and forth into each other more forcefully. This time, they were unconcerned with close calls. Stheno’s feet pressed into her sister’s with him still locked between their toes. Euryale scrunched up her toes to tightly trap him while Stheno’s big toe completely smothered him, giving him a face full of the Greek Goddess’s feet.


But the worse had yet to come. Both servants’ toes began tapping the other as their footsie session continued. He was slammed and released and slammed and released between the gigantic feet repeatedly. The assault just did not end. Additionally, the heat generated by Stheno and Euryale’s feet pressing and rubbing together was causing the goddesses to sweat. Before, he didn’t believe a goddess could sweat, but now had proof. It nearly drowned him to learn the lesson though as bead of sweat formed on their toes, each around the size of his head. His face and clothes were drenched with the saltiness of their perspiration that mixed in with the odor and taste of their feet. From head to toe, he was covered in both goddesses’ scents. As the charm continued to wear off, his body felt a strange mixture of arousal and fear. Half of his body wanted him to continue while the other half wondered how much longer it would be until it was over. 


Suddenly, Euryale released her grip on him. He fell forward and flipped 180 degrees in the air between the tall walls of the pair’s feet. He did not hit the mattress below, but he wished he did because as he fell, Stheno’s feet pressed into her Euryale’s again. He was sandwiched between their soles as the giants conversed, and the walls pressing together on him began to rub against him painfully. He had no idea how much longer he had to endure. It pained him to know he could not resist any of the goddesses’ actions.


Finally, their attention was directed back to them. Stheno pulled her feet back, hoping to let him fall down to the bed sheets below, but he still did not fall. He had been pressed together between the two’s feet hard enough that he was plastered to Euryale’s sole. The younger of the two elder Gorgon sisters laughed at the sight when she examined her foot. That laughter stirred his own thoughts. The charm wore off.


“Fufufufufu~! That should be enough play with our feet now, don’t you think, Master?” her majestic and overwhelming smiling face filled his view when the blurriness of his vision cleared up. “Did you enjoy receive the Goddesses’ Grace? It looks like you enjoyed it so much, you don’t even want to let go.”


“The charm should have worn off by now, but perhaps our master just likes our feet that much. Quite the interest he has there, don’t you think, Mashu?”


“S-Senpai has a f-foot fetish?” the shield servant stuttered, taking the pair’s words seriously.


Dexterously grabbing only his right arm between her fingers, Euryale peeled his miniscule body off her sole and pulled him high up into the sky so that he was dangling in front of her titanic visage. He wanted to ask if they were done yet, but his voice was too small for anyone to hear except Mashu. He couldn’t even speak, however, before he was brought in front of Euryale’s mouth. Pursing her lips, the goddess blew typhoon force breath at him. She smiled as his limp body was assaulted by the flurry of wind. “Now, now, Master. Us goddesses can’t be as generous as to let you keep granting you time with our feet directly. Thankfully, your body should be trained by now that you can handle all three of us at once.”


That was right. He still had one more trial to endure.


“Senpai, please hold on for just a little longer,” Mashu advised, having gotten acquainted with the other two servants’ paces, she had begrudgingly accepted what she had to do. “Once this is over, we can leave and get on with our mission.”


“Yes, yes. We’ll let you and that tiny magus go if you partake in one last request from us, Master,” Stheno laughed. She gave her younger sister a glance and the two like-minded servants nodded in understanding.


Euryale knelt down and slowly lowered her hand to the ground along with him. She released her fingers when he was on the ground.


“One more to go, Master,” giggled Euryale who looked down at his speck of a body from high above. “Oh, Mashu. For this one, you have no right to refuse. If you aren’t taking them off yourself, I’ll be doing that for you.”


“Eh? N-No, I’m fine, really. You don’t have to- Kyah!”


In preparation for the three giant servants’ last game, Euryale jumped onto the bed and tackled Mashu. He could hear Mashu’s struggles along with the two goddesses’ giggles as they scrambled and shook the bed. Below, he couldn’t help but worry as the quaking from their rough antics on the bed could be felt from where he was as well.


“’One to go,’ they say, but looks like this’ll be as bad as the others. And Mashu’s been getting more accepting of this as time goes on,” voicing the same thoughts he had through their mental link, El-Melloi II made his presence known to the little master. That presence was accompanied by a feeling of lightness in his body. “Master, they finally left you alone for a bit. Sorry for not being able to use my magic again sooner. I’m glad you survived the pain when it wore off.”


He’d thank the Caster class servant for his assistance later. With his body protected again, he was able to take advantage of the ease of movement to give his body a little first aid through his [Mystic Code]. He would need it as, looking up, he realized the danger he was going to be in.


The shaking finally subsided and now, before him, was Mashu, Stheno, and Euryale. They had stood up and were now looking down on at his miniscule body. Euryale and Stheno smiles sent a chill down his spine. He saw they were pulling on the slits of their dresses to expose their bare legs. They weren’t the only ones now either.


“Senpai… Please don’t stare too much…”


Though she was hesitant about it earlier, Mashu had been assaulted by the Gorgon sisters and had her pantyhose stripped off. Just like the two on either side of her, she now also was barelegged and barefooted. 


Despite being 1/100th of his height, he hadn’t been on the floor that much. As a result, seeing Mashu, Stheno, and Euryale standing before him was an intimating and breathtaking sight. Six pillars of bare skin rose up and up and up into the distance. Even further up were the three servants’ torsos and heads, but the distance between him on the floor and their heads over a hundred meters up above made making out the details of their faces difficult. Three girls towered over him like… well... towers. With the charm finally worn off, his sense of self-preservation had every ounce of desire to run, but his common sense told him it was futile. While their feet looked to be a fair distance away, he could see that they could easily cross the distance to him in a single step. Trying to flee would only make Stheno and Euryale even more excited. He had realized it earlier when he was smothered between their feet, but now that he could reason properly again, he concluded that he truly was at their mercy. 


And the three giants began without bothering to give him a warning.


Stomp! 


“Oh my! Sent flying with a single step. You really have to work on your qualities as a Master, Master. No servant is going to recognize you as anything more than a bug at this rate,” taunted Stheno. She had stomped her foot right in front of him, the impact of which launched him several dozen meters away (from his perspective). He landed on his back and quickly his body covered in shadow as Euryale’s foot hovered above him, her toes wriggling in anticipation.


Stomp!


He was sent flying again as Euryale purposely stomped her foot just a few millimeters away from him. He was blow away by the wind her foot pushed down with it and his body rolled and tumbled as the Archer class servant laughed.


“I believe ‘I’ am right. It looks like I’m just toying with a bug rather than a master here.”


Looking up, the shrunken master found himself surrounded from all sides by the three girls. They formed a circle around him each with one foot raised.

 

“Try to survive for five minutes, Master. If you get caught too soon, that’d be boring,” Stheno informed him of just what they wanted him to do. “I’m well aware you’re too small to get away, so let us give you a handicap. The three of us will only be using one foot each. Do your best to keep us entertained, Master.” 


Were the three of them serious? At his size, getting stomped on would completely squish him. Even though he had endured so much pain earlier, he was still not certain of how much the shrinking had altered his endurance. As Stheno raised her left foot above his body, he struggled to get back up and run as quickly as he could from the looming foot threatening to flatten him.


Stomp!


“Whoa!” he was knocked forward as the Assassin class servant’s foot unsubtly slammed right where he just was. He tripped and rolled but forced himself to use that momentum to help him turn as another foot landed just in front of him. This time, it was Euryale’s right foot.


“Seems like our Master has some fight in him,” remarked Euryale. “Mashu, you have to help us out too.”


“Errr… Fine… Sorry, Senpai,” his nervous giant underclassman raised her right foot over him just as he picked himself up. At the sight of her looming sole, he jumped to the left to roll out of the way. He broke out in cold sweat when he felt the shockwave off her foot hitting the floor. Mashu wasn’t going to be going easy on him either, probably because of the other two’s demands. He had to keep avoiding for their train car sized feet as best as he could and avoid being crushed under several tons of foot flesh.


“You’ve got to be kidding me,” he wailed as he got back up and began to run as quickly as he could. He couldn’t stay still. He did not want to be a stationary target. Avoiding stomp after stomp, he zigzagged and tried to get back up after every impact. If there was ever a time to be thankful for El-Melloi II’s enhancements, now was one of them.


Unfortunately, he was in the goddesses’ grasps since the very start. When she decided it was time, Euryale dropped her foot in front of him with a loud boom of an impact. He ran straight into the younger snake servant’s foot at full speed. He tried to kick off the wall of her heel to keep going, but Euryale simply nudged her foot back, knocking him to the ground. He was quickly beneath her foot’s shadow, ready to be crushed without a chance to stand up again, but Euryale was not one to end the game quickly. She reeled her foot back further and then gave him a ‘gentle’ kick with her big toe that sent him tumbling back into the center of the circle.


“Mashu, go get him,” laughed Euryale.


“Right.”


With her foot raised high, he saw that Mashu had gotten even more serious than earlier. She was using even more force than the other two servants to try and get him. Had she gotten too into their pace? She wasn’t even blushing for revealing her purple panties as she raised her leg.


“Emergency Evade!”


Slam!


Dashing out of the way just in time thanks to the power of his own magic, the tiny Master avoided being squished beneath Mashu’s full force, but he was still launched a large distance away by the air pressure. He found himself right of Stheno’s right foot, which gave him a split second of relief as the goddess was only using her left leg to attack him. Still, knowing he could still be caught, he made a mad dash to her heel so that it’d be tougher for her to spot him.


“Did you get him?” he heard Euryale’s voice ask as he ran. The three girls had thought the game was over, but he knew they would realize it wasn’t soon enough.


“I don’t believe so. I heard Senpai use Emergency Evade.”


“Then that was a miss,” Stheno shrugged and began to scan the floor for him. “Oh great, that just gave him some time to relax. Where did he go?”


He needed to get out of sight and fast. Stheno wouldn’t be able to see beneath her that easily, but once Euryale and Mashu turned in her direction, they would spot him. He was sprinting as fast as he could to get behind Stheno’s feet that were longer than buses. To get more speed, he had to strengthen his body. The last skill on his Mystic Code that he could use, Instant Enhancement, was going to best be put into good use now, so he activated it, wordlessly this time to avoid Mashu’s detection. With his body strengthened, he was able to get to the back of Stheno’s right heel and rest there without being discovered.


“Hm…? Did you blow him away with that strike, Mashu? I don’t see him.”


“Sorry. I guess I got too over-zealous.”


“Fufufu… I suppose this has made it a bit fairer for Master since there are still two minutes left of our match. Master, where are you?”


He stayed silent. He did his best to regain his breath beneath Stheno’s notice. He was in the shadow of her dress that stretched higher up into the sky than any curtain or troupe tent he had even seen. Even a demon pillar didn’t stretch as high up as Stheno’s massive legs. He diverted his gaze away from the goddess’s black undergarments that he wore underneath. From his experience with Mashu, he did not even want to think about being crushed beneath them if Stheno decided to suddenly sit down.


Thirty seconds passed as the girls turned their heads left and right, scanning the floor. They did not move their feet from where they stood, which helped him, but he could still feel the floor shake as Stheno shifted her weight. He just had to last for another minute and a half.


Of course, that wasn’t going to happen.


“Clever, Master… Going there, I see…” Euryale’s voice entered his ears.


“Eh? Where did Senpai go?” Mashu had not found him yet.


“Hm…? Just where am ‘I’ looki- Oh… I see. As expect of our Master, still capable even while small. I’m impressed, though it’d hurt my pride if a servant such as myself lost,” Stheno’s words told him she had also discovered his location.


Realizing he had to get away, the little master began to run further behind Stheno, but his speed and ability to cover any distances had been greatly reduced. Stheno’s foot rose above him, kicked him down to the ground, and then passed over him as it along with the canopy of her dress moved back along with Stheno. The eldest Gorgon sister had simply taken a step back and now revealed his tiny figure to the world.


“Hiding under ‘my’ dress, you are quite the dirty minded Master,” laughed Euryale. “I can’t tell whether or not you’re still under ‘my’ charm’s influence anymore from this. What kind of Master deliberately tries to look up their Servant’s dress?”


“S-senpai, that’s a terrible hiding place,” Mashu blushed. After having some time to calm down after missing him earlier, she had regained her normal pace.


Stheno looked down on him with amusement. She lifted her dress up with both hands and then raised her foot up high above his fallen form. “You tried your best, Master, but I’m afraid the game is over. Such a shame, only one minute left.”


At the sight of her wriggling toes, he despaired, realizing he hadn’t the energy to escape anymore. “N-No, wait, Sthe-!”.


But Stheno couldn’t hear him. Her foot descended and hundreds of tons of Greek Goddess pressed down on him. Before he could even finish his sentence, he was hit with the same attack Mashu had attempted to hit him with earlier. The next thing he knew, the world went black.


-----


“Master! Master! Get a hold of yourself!”


“Senpai! Please wake up!”


“Dammit. That stupid goddess was way too forceful. We’re lucky my magic hadn’t worn off when she stepped, but still…”


“… Urgh… Mmmm…”


“Well, your body seems fine now. You reek of feet, but physically you’re okay. Now just to wake you up. A little water will do.”


Splash!


“Gwah!”


Waking up to a torrent of cold water on his face, the exhausted master sat up immediately. The culprit who cast the spell was in front of him, El-Melloi II, the servant he had endured the whims of the Gorgon sisters to save.


“Morning, Master,” greeted the youthful version of the Caster class servant.


“Professor…,” he was glad to see his face. “I’m glad to see you. That means it’s over, right?”


To his relief, El-Melloi II nodded.


“You’re one lucky man. Those two goddesses left as promised. They weren’t even the least bit concerned and just ran off after the game ended.”


That was a goddess for you. They did what they wanted without any concern for others.


“In any case, I’ve got to thank you for the protection. I wouldn’t have made it without it,” he stood back up with the help of the servant.


“Think nothing of it,” the Caster-class servant was humble. “You got me out of that hell in the first place. Besides, you said you needed help, right? If we’re to get back to normal, I’ll support you with all I have, Master.”


“Good to hear.”


With Lord El-Melloi II helping out, he could rest assured that they could find narrow down who could have possibly shrunken them. Looking up, he saw Mashu’s concerned and apologetic face. It was hard to ignore her melancholic mood when she was 100 times his size.


“Mashu.”


“Senpai, I’m so sorry!” the giant girl lowered her head a feat which knocked him down to the ground with how suddenly and powerful her movements were. “I didn’t have a choice with those two, so I had to take part but I know I also got carried away too. For causing you so much trouble, please forgive me.”


“An apology isn’t going to cut it, is it, Master?” the Clock Tower magus crossed his arms and asked, knowing Mashu couldn’t hear him. “She put you in danger, which, at your current state, could cost you your life.”


The professor was as blunt as ever. The master sighed. Certainly, he was worried about getting hurt by Mashu again, but what was the point in getting mad? He had been through thick and thin with Mashu. Without her, he wouldn’t have been able to get this far in the first place. He didn’t want to be hard on her. Besides, objectively, being tiny, he needed Mashu’s support to progress properly. Getting her sad or angry would be counter-productive.


“It’s okay, Mashu. You did what you had to do,” he said to try and calm her down.


“What? But-”


“I’m still alive, and the Professor is with us now. That means we accomplished what we meant to do. Be happy.”


“Senpai…,” Mashu smiled at his acceptance of her error. 


“Besides, it’s not like you enjoyed that, right? Toying with me like that?”


Mashu blinked. His words caused her to blush. She vehemently shook her head. “N-No. I didn’t. Absolutely not.”


The blush made him worry, along with the stuttering, but he let it go. It was not a good idea to pry on someone who could pinch her fingers and grab his whole body with ease. “Then it’s fine. C’mon, cheer up. Let’s get going.”


“Yes. We’ve gotten the Professor’s help. Now we’ll be able to figure things out.”


“Don’t put all that pressure on me, please,” Lord El-Melloi II remarked.


He chuckled at the comment the rejuvenated servant made. He may have gone through a tough experience just to get someone’s help, but he was well used to it. The only difference was that instead of battles, he was getting played with by giant [Female] servants. He discussed with Mashu and Lord El-Melloi II about their next goal. Immediately, the genius servant gave them a goal.


“If we’re talking about Servants who can possibly change others’ sizes, I suppose there are a few…” 


 


End Notes:

Notes:

Chaldea Standard Uniform Mystic Code Skills: Instant Enchantment, First Aid, Emergency Evade.

Stheno Ascension - 2rd Ascension for the dress length/no transparent appearance

Euryale Ascension - 2rd Ascension to match with Stheno.


~For Fun~


Current Location: [Men’s Quarters 01]


Story Battle Node (2 of 2):

Wave 1

Opponent: [Shielder] Mashu Kyrielight (feet)

HP: 100,000 HP

(De)buffs: [Stripped of Pantyhose] - Apply [Defense Down] to self for 10 turns. Applied each turn. Stackable up to 10 times.

NP: 4 Turn Charge - [Reluctant(?) Assault] - Heavy damage to all.


Wave 2

Opponent: [Archer] Euryale (feet)

HP: 150,000 HP.

Skill: [Goddess Eye] - Apply [Sure Hit] to allies for 1 turn. 

NP: 3 Turn Charge - [Playful Toe Flick] - Heavy damage to one target.


Wave 3

Opponent: [Assassin] Stheno (feet)

HP: 1 Break Bar. 350,000 HP each.

Buffs: [Playtime of the Goddess] - Permanent [NP Charge] per turn (Unremovable)

Break Bar Skill: [Serious Play] - Increase own Critical Rate. Increase Critical Strength. (Unremovable)

NP: 3 Turn Charge - [Smile of the Stheno (Big)] - [Charm] to all [Male] Servants, [Remove Buffs], [Decrease Defense].


Available Story Supports: [Berserker] Asterios, [Caster] Zhuge Liang (Lord El-Melloi II).


Drops: Disposable Trash + Serpent’s Jewel x2 + Assassin Monument + Archer Monument + Chaldea Observation Notes



Points Ladder Unlocked:

Shop Clerk: Zhuge Liang (Lord El-Melloi II) (“We need to make sure no part of Chaldea is missed as we scour it for the culprit.”)

Notable Obtainable Materials: Stake of Wailing Night, Shell of Reminiscence, Dragon’s Reverse Scale


Points Ladder CE: Little Order Description: A chaotic time - The dangers of being small, the threat of being large - and yet, this is one person’s great desire. Even the safety of home becomes a threat in this state. (Increase Chaldea Observation Notes by 30% (60% if Limit Broken).


Points Ladder Item: Chaldea Observation Notes - Handwritten details on the going-ons of Chaldea’s Servants from their behaviors to their locations. Something information listed seems a bit too personal...

 

Extra 1.5 Illya/Chloe by jellytea819

Chapter 1.5: Familial Bonding

Servant(s): [Archer] Chloe von Einzbern, [Caster] Illyasviel von Einzbern


Another day, another strange occurrence. To think he’d be used to it by now... That was a line he thought repeatedly since being summoned to Chaldea. Every singularity, every odd event, every encounter with a new servant, he was getting well acquainted with it all. Being surprised – to be honest, he thought he had left that feeling behind long ago. The process of saving the world had been progressing like clockwork, even the unexpected kink in the cogs were put down immediately thanks to his strong-willed Master.


That was why he was there that morning when it happened. As usual, he was preparing breakfast for several of the Servants who were interested in eating despite not needing to. He normally alternated shifts with Tamamo Cat and Boudica, so being alone in the kitchen early in the morning was nothing unusual to him. 


Emiya. He was an Archer for the nameless, but finding him preparing food for others in an apron was precisely why he was also considered one of the ‘Mothers’ of Chaldea… not that he liked the name for anything.


But quite honestly, his status as Mama Emiya was the reason why he had come in extra early that morning. He had to prepare a little apology for having scolded a certain tease of a servant who wore his garb the night before. To set the mood, he prepared French toast with homemade chestnut butter and a simple salad with lettuce and cherry tomatoes for a western taste along with rolled omelets, rice balls, and miso soup for an eastern taste. More importantly, he had prepared an apology written in whipped cream atop a stack of pancakes.


‘To Kuro: Sorry about yesterday.’

To his misfortune, that was when the incident began. Reduction to 1/100th his original size – whatever corrupted Holy Grail or singularity or noble phantasm that had happened, he had been afflicted by the attack. Now around 2 cm in height, he was no more than a red bug among the yellow rolled omelets that were now the size of trucks to him. 


“Well, isn’t this a problem? I sure hope that Master of ours isn’t in too much trouble. Knowing him, he’ll be taking part in some lucky pervert event at this state,” the red Archer class servant voiced his thoughts. He sat on the rolled omelet plate while facing the entrance to the dining hall.


While his abilities as a Servant would have made it easy for him to jump down from the canteen’s table, making it around the base would be both dangerous and time consuming at his size. Hopefully, someone hadn’t been affected and could arrive to assist.


“What’s the worst that could happen by staying here?” he stated out loud.


Yaaaawn!


“And there’s the flag for their arrival,” the experienced counter guardian commented as he spotted something moving by the canteen door. As he had expected, he didn’t have to expend much effort in finding help. He simply had to wait things out. Entering the canteen that morning with a yawn were two young girls who were familiar to Emiya.


“Uuuu… I’m still so sleepy… Even Ruby is still in bed right now, Kuro…”


“I didn’t know that thing could sleep. But really, you’re not much of a morning person are you, Illya? Well, I guess I’m not one to talk. My body feels so sore after last night with Master. He was so rough…”


 “Kuro… Please don’t say things like that. There’s no need to get energy through k-kissing when we’re here. That’s why Onii-chan got mad at you yesterday.”


“Tch. I was just teasing… That dumb man. I won’t be calling him Onii-chan any time soon.”


Of course it was them. The conversation between the two young girls, Illyasviel and Chloe von Einzbern, made the shrunken Archer chuckle. As someone with a connection with one version of Illya, seeing her hold an ordinary conversation with her ‘sister’ was a pleasant sight. Kuro could have done without the innuendo, though. Her attitude was the reason why he was apologizing for lecturing her harshly the day before.


To be completely honest, as calm as he looked, sweat was still trickling down Emiya’s cheek. The two servants wouldn’t have been any trouble, but being so small, he could feel every step the two of them made as they entered the canteen. They looked normal in the distance but with each step as they approached, his eyes looked higher and higher up. Though having gotten used to fighting giant enemies like dragons and spriggans, the two magical girls were far beyond that scale. Houses would have dwarfed by their feet and skyscrapers by their legs. Even atop the canteen table, as Illya and Kuro neared, he found himself stomach level to them. It was intimidating to find his light blocked when the young girl dressed in a school uniform approached the table.


“Uwaaah~! This is such a big spread. Is this all for breakfast?” Illya clapped her hands together, impressed.


The dark skinned girl glanced at the stack of pancakes. She read the message with a frown. “To Kuro… Sorry for yesterday, huh?” 


“Awww… It looks like Onii-chan made this all for you,” Illya tried to cheer the pouting girl up.


Kuro simply huffed and turned her head away from Illya. “I’m not the type of girl you can cheer up just by feeding her, y’know? That idiot…”


Such words made the white haired man recall another obstinate person he used to know. For some reason, it was difficult for Kuro to get along with him. She was stubborn and adamant about not getting too close to him. He didn’t mind, considering he also had a few servants he preferred to avoid, but he had no choice but to approach her due to the situation at hand. He wasn’t that comfortable staring up at the tan girl’s exposed navel that was almost his height.


“You really should apologize, Kuro. C’mon. Let’s eat and we can go apologize together.”


“Hey, don’t you start acting like a big sister all of a sudden,” Kuro growled. “Actually, where is Onii-… Err… that big overbearing galoot anyways?”


“Come to think of it, nobody seems to be around this morning,” Illya also realized. He could see the girls were looking around the empty cafeteria. It relieved him to know they had realized something was wrong. Now he just had to get their attention.


“Oy! Illya! Kuro!” he cupped his hands together and shouted as loudly as he could.


Emiya’s shouts went unnoticed. It pained the wrought iron hero to know that while they were so close to him, he couldn’t get their notice…


… That was, until Kuro turned her head towards the dining table. For an instant, their eyes met.


“Hm…? What’s this...? Eggs shouldn’t be red…” he heard her mumble. She had spotted him.


Waving his arms about to make himself more noticeable, Emiya shouted. “Yes. Down here! I’m right down here.”


That was a mistake.


“Fufufu…”


A giggle escaped the dark skinned girl that accompanied a mischievous grin. Immediately, a shiver travelled up Emiya’s spine. He had a bad premonition of what was to come as he sat by the food on the dining table.


“Oh no. I know where this is going,” the male archer realized and jumped off the plate. Unfortunately for him, he was too slow compared to the gigantic girl whose hand immediately snatched his 2 cm tall body up.


“Caught ya~!” in the darkness of Kuro’s clenched hand, he could hear her mumble.


“Kuro?” Illya saw Kuro’s sudden motion and was confused.


Emiya was shaken as his warm prison suddenly moved as his captor moved her hands behind her back. He did not like what he was aware was to come. “Illya. I’m going to pop into the kitchen real quick. I’ll see if anybody’s back there.”


“Eh? Then I’ll go too.”


“No, no. You should eat out here and wait to see if someone else comes in. It really is too quiet today. I’ll be quick. You should start on those pancakes. I don’t really want to eat that.”


“The pancakes…? Well… If you say so…” Illya relented. Her drifting off told the shrunken archer that she was captivated by the pancakes.


Unable to escape the dark version of Illya, Emiya was whisked away by the red cloaked girl into the depths of the Chaldea kitchen. He was only given a chance to breathe when he was finally released and unceremoniously dropped onto a clean table.


“Grk. Hey Kuro, why did you suddenly do… that…?” the shrunken man landed on his butt painfully. He looked up at Kuro ready to scold her out of habit, but immediately found himself hesitating under the giant girl’s piercing gaze.


“I see… Shrinking, huh? So that’s what’s going on… This certainly is a problem,” she spoke. Considering she had similar abilities to him, she was also capable of reading into the situation with ease. That also meant she was capable of using it to her advantage.


He would have preferred if Mind’s Eye was used more responsibly, however. “So she’s realized it. Great. That means we can hurry up and get to Master immediately to access the situation.”


“Kukuku…”


“Kuro…?” the young girl’s laughter worried the archer who considered projecting his signature weapons.


“On guard, are you? Trying to act tough even now?” Kuro smiled with her hand on her cheek. “I can only hear little squeaks coming from you, Mister Counter Guardian…”


Those words cut deep into Emiya. She couldn’t understand him, meaning she wouldn’t be listening to a word he said, not that it looked like she’d do so even if she could hear him anyways. Judging by the smile on her face, she was enjoying his predicament.


“The right thing to do would be to find Master, but Master can wait. To be honest, I can’t let this opportunity go to waste,” the other red garbed archer placed her finger on her lips and stuck out her tongue. “I’m still a little miffed since yesterday, y’know?”


“Yesterday?” Emiya took a step back. “Wait. I apologized, didn’t I? Should this be all water under the bridge now? And I told you so many times before that you should watch your manners, especially in front of-”


Thud!


“Oh ho? It looks like you’re trying to make excuses that I can’t even hear,” Kuro slammed her palm down on the table with devastating force that knocked the young man down. “Did you really think an apology of pancakes would work on me? I don’t think you’re in a position to talk now, so how about you take your punishment like a man?”


“P-Punishment?” Emiya stuttered, looking up at the formerly little girl who was making her power known. He realized the moment her palm slammed beside him that a single strike from her would be worse than taking a head on assault from Heracles one hundred fold. Having to look up at a towering young girl with a grudge on him was bad on his normally cold, steel nerves.


“Magical energy is necessary for someone like me, y’know…,” Kuro bent down so that her face was level with the 2 cm man. Her large lips kept close to the man, making sure he knew that he was their size. The giant girl then opened her mouth to speak, breathing out a gust of fresh mint toothpaste. “Since you didn’t let me refill my mana properly yesterday, why don’t I have my fill now?


“Wait. At this size, Kuro, you’l- Waitwaitwait!” The little Archer class servant immediately stood up and began backing away as the giant girl leaned her head forward. 


To his dismay, his size had reduced how far he could back away and how quickly he could move, especially in comparison to the giant girl. Her tan hand swooped in behind him, blocking his way with a skin colored wall. Turning back around, he was face to face with a pair of puckered lips.


“Thank you for the treat.”


Kiiiiiisssss!


“Grk…! Gwagh…! Uwargh…!” Emiya could do nothing but grunt as he was pushed against Kuro’s hand by the pressure of her lips. The 2 cm servant found his body bruised from the heavy smooch. He could feel his energy leaving him as Kuro’s wet lips covered him in saliva and lip balm.


The young girl was still unfinished, however. Magical energy was not transferred from a simply kiss. No, there was a reason why Kuro was considered a Kiss Demon. Before Emiya could even react, the girl added her tongue into the kiss. The dark skinned girl’s tongue snaked around the little man and coated him in her saliva and at the same time slammed him harder into Kuro’s hand. She relentlessly licked and kissed and licked and kissed his bug sized self to make sure every bit of the shrunken servant’s essence was collected by her. 


Diminished to 1/100th scale, Emiya already couldn’t fight back against Kuro, but as she drained him, his body felt weaker and weaker with every passing second. Kuro, on the other hand, was growing stronger in comparison. Each kiss became longer and more forceful. The pressure of her lips and tongue crushing him against her palm grew heavier. The overwhelming, muggy stench of morning breath mixed with toothpaste clung to him along with her spit. The only reprieve he got was whenever Kuro drew back to take a breath, but the girl’s stamina knew no limit.


It was only after a solid five minutes that Kuro was satisfied enough to draw back. She left the bug sized Emiya stuck to her palm by her saliva and held her hand out horizontally to make sure he wouldn’t fall.


“Gah… Hah… Haah… Is she done?” Emiya gasped. Looking up, he could see the teasing tan girl lick her lips. A cat-like smile was on her face. She looked as though she had enjoyed what she had done.


“Well, that kiss certainly was delicious. I might have to have more than just a taste,” she spoke.


“More?” The wrought iron hero trembled. He struggled to move but it was all for naught as found he was now too weak to break free of the saliva coating his body.


“Come to think of it, maybe I should have had breakfast with Illya. I am a little hungry after all…” Kuro spoke aloud while keeping her taunting gaze fixed on him.  She was intent on scaring him, and she was succeeding. “Oh, I know the perfect way to satisfy my hunger…”


With two fingers, Kuro plucked his miniscule body up and held him over her mouth. Having his body hoisted up by his red cloak, he dangled above the dark cave of the young girl’s open mouth.


“Eh? Wait, Kuro. Think about this a little,” the white haired man struggled to break free.


“Fill me up nice and good, okay?” Kuro’s warm breath blew a gust of humid wind onto his face.


“You’re kidding me.” Emiya was in disbelief. Kuro was serious. His 2 cm body was being lowered. Was she going to eat him? He did not want to be part of the girl’s morning meal just because of a grudge.


“Aaah~!” Kuro’s loud voice deafened him.


“Hey Kuro. What’s going on back here?”


“Eh? Illya?”


Through sheer good luck (Illya’s), Kuro’s attempt to scare and devour him was interrupted when the elementary school-age girl stepped into the kitchen. To immediately prevent herself from being caught, Kuro quickly closed her palm around him and her hands behind her back. 


“Is something wrong? I thought I told you to go and eat before me.”


“I heard you talking to someone. It doesn’t look like anyone is here, though.”


“Someone? N-No. I was just talking to myself.”


Illya’s arrival was a relief for the little Archer. Kuro couldn’t do anything to him in private while Illya was around. He could feel her grip on him loosen because Kuro couldn’t let Illya see her tense up.


“I guess you have been a bit pouty since Onii-chan scolded you yesterday,” he heard Illya say. “Anyways, Ruby woke up, but I told her to go look around for me while I had breakfast. You should go eat now too.”


“A-Ah. Good idea. I should go out and eat now too.” He felt Kuro lean forward. As she did, her hands raised high enough for him to be level with the table.


“Tch… I need to escape…” Emiya struggled to get out of the hands that cupped around his little body, but there was no opening to break free. Kuro had definitely noticed his efforts which was why she was keen on maintaining her grip.


“It’s getting cold, y’know,” spoke Illya. He felt the footsteps of the girl as she approached. Something was going on as the two enormous ‘sisters’ talked. Was Illya growing suspicious because Kuro hadn’t moved a centimeter from the kitchen table? “Hooe…? Something’s strange here.”


“Illya? K-Kya!”


Not only was she suspicious, she was nosy. The magical girl heroine closed the distance between herself and Kuro, still oblivious to the fact that he was being held behind her back.


“Kuro, are you okay? You’re all red for some reason,” Illya placed her forehead on Kuro’s. He could feel the girl’s grip on him loosen. Her hands were coming apart. This was his chance to get out. While the girl was distracted, the shrunken servant jumped out of the grip and descended. Unfortunately, he couldn’t make it onto the table, so to protect himself from a long drop, he grabbed onto the back of Kuro’s cloak. Looking up, he could see that she had let go and raised her hands in front of her to push Illya away.


“Red? Me? That’s just my clothes, isn’t it?” Kuro attempted to lie, but found it difficult when Illya was so close. She knew he had escaped. He could see the dark skinned girl trying her best to turn her head to see where he had gone. Clinging onto her cloak, he may have had to struggle to maintain his grip as she moved, but she couldn’t see him as he blended with the cloth.


Thankfully for him, Illya’s persistence was stopping Kuro from finding him. Grabbing Kuro’s wrists a bout of concern, she voiced her thoughts. “I know Onii-chan stopped you from the mana transfer yesterday, but you shouldn’t be out of magical energy yet. If you are though, I could help out like usual… It’s embarrassing but I’m worried about you.”


“Ah, now? I’m all filled up. Master helped me after.”


“He did? For some reason, that also worries me…” 


While Kuro was distracted, Emiya had to consider what his next course of action would be.  Being around Kuro was dangerous, but if he jumped onto the table from where he was, he was bound to be caught by her again. Falling to the floor would also be risky due to the chance of being stepped on our spotted by her. There had to be an option to get away from Kuro’s sight and get him to safety.


That option was Illya, he realized. Compared to Kuro, she would actually help him if she realized he had been diminished in size. His window of opportunity was small, however, as this was as close as Illya could be to him. He steadied his grip on Kuro’s cloak as it whipped up and down as Kuro struggled to get Illya to calm down. The timing had to be just right. When the edge of Kuro’s red cloak was closest, to Illya’s skirt was his opportunity.


“Now!” Emiya declared as he leapt a massive distance of 15 centimeters to grab onto the dark skirt of the innocent Illyasviel von Einzbern. He barely made it, slipping down the smooth cloth all the way to the edge of Illya’s skirt. “That was close.”


There was no time to feel relief; however, as he was well aware of how obvious his location was on Illya’s skirt, being a bright red dot on black fabric. He had to move to a less conspicuous location.


“Well, c’mon then, Kuro. The pancakes are so delicious. Ah, you should try the French toast too!”


“W-Wait, hold up there, Illya!”


“Shoot. Whoa!”


Or not. His priority immediate changed to holding on for his life as Illya grabbed Kuro by the arm and began to drag her out to the dining hall. He didn’t have the time to worry about being discovered by Kuro or getting Illya’s attention when he had to cling onto the skirt of an excited towering magical girl moving faster than a fighter jet. Kuro didn’t even have to chance to look for him while being dragged around by Illya either. The girl was beaming from having enjoyed Emiya’s pancakes.


“At the very least, I’m out of the kitchen,” Emiya mumbled through gritted teeth. Enduring the breakneck speeds of the gigantic girl was difficult even for his servant body. At the very least, he had been successful in getting away from Kuro. Now all he had to do was get Illya’s attention and all would be fine. Once Illya stopped and the erratic motions subsided, he could project his bow and give Illya a stinging strike with an arrow.


Unfortunately, things were never going to be simple for the unlucky Archer. The moment Illya arrived back at the table in the canteen, she twirled around. The sheer force of her spin was enough to send the man flying. He slammed painfully onto a gray-blue surface.


“Grk! Ouch… That was close. A fall from that height would have been dangerous,” Emiya grabbed his shoulder which felt bruised. He was surprised it wasn’t broken, but he did not linger on the pain for long. He knew that until he got Illya’s notice, he was still in trouble. He had to ascertain what happened and then take the best course of action alert Illy-


Crush!


“C’mon, Kuro. Sit down! Mmm… These are so sweet. I know I should still be worried about what’s going on, but this is delicious enough to almost forget about it.”


“Y-Yeah…”


Emiya quickly realized where Emiya had landed, or rather, he learned it physically the second several metric tons landed on his body and knocked him down on his back, completely covering him in hot, pink fabric. 


What an improper way to sit… He was completely smothered beneath Illya’s butt when she sat down. He was in the direct center of her panties which wrapped around his 2 cm form from the pressure of her body weight pushing down on him and the chair.


“Why me…?” the shrunken archer mumbled through his teeth. He was desperately trying to hold his breath. Air was finite and in the limited space between Illya’s panties and the chair, he could breathe in nothing more than the girl’s scent. Trapped inside the constrained area, Illya’s sweat mixed with the odor from her skin, her panties, and her rear end, creating a muggy odor. Emiya struggled to breathe while desperately trying to worm his way out from beneath the girl, but there was less room to move around in than Carmilla’s iron maiden.


Up above, Illya was speaking. He could tell as everything around him shook as the sound of her words vibrated through her body and into him. “Something wrong, Kuro? You’ve been acting weird since we came in. You’re looking around everywhere.”


“Ah, no. I’m just still worried about where everyone is. It just feels weird, doesn’t it?”


“Hoeee… For some reason you don’t sound too concerned when you say that… Oh, can I have a piece of that French toast?”


Illya’s weight was shifting. The girl was kicking her legs around while eating. To the shrunken servant, that spelled pain and suffering. His torso was being held in place while his limbs were being pulled at agonizing angles. He had to squeeze out. Enduring the pain, he squirmed. He progressed beneath Illya’s panties as the girl ate, but the entire process ate up his time and stamina.


“Gah. At last.” Finally, the 2 cm archer made it out from beneath Illya’s panties successfully. He found he was still in the dark, however, as he was still under her skirt. Turning around, he saw a wall of pink extending high up to the ceiling that was her skirt. “Damn… To be down here of all places… I need to get her attention.”


Projecting his bow, the servant readied himself to fire at Illya’s thigh. He was going to be pulling his punches with a weak attack, but he hoped the giant girl could feel the impact of his arrow on her leg.


“Uwah!”


“Eh?”


Thud!


The servant’s bad luck streak continued. The arrow hadn’t yet launched, but something had surprised the hungry girl up above. Before he had the time to keep his guard up, the black tent of Illya’s skirt folded and collapsed. Along with it was something heavy that landed on top of him. Not only was it heavy however, he soon discovered. It was also sticky.


“Oh no. The French toast… Three second rule…”


French toast? Had Illya dropped a slice of French toast onto him? What E-rank luck. Instead of just dropping onto Illya’s skirt, it had pushed her skirt up and landed directly on him. The chestnut butter he had spread on his dish was now his undoing. It clung to him like glue, adhering him to the bread which Illya was now picking up between her thumb and index finger.


“What the-? Oh no,” he realized the girl still hadn’t discovered his presence when he was given a front row view of the magical girl’s open mouth.


“Huh? Illya, that’s-” Kuro had spotted him. For a change, he was glad to have been spotted by her, but unfortunately, her realization was too late. Illya pinched the slice of French toast so that it pressed down on him like a folded mattress. With a simple toss, he became the elementary-age girl’s bite-sized breakfast.


“Aaa~hn.”


What he had been lucky to escape with Kuro, he was unable to avoid with Illya. It was like no matter how hard he tried, he was fated to be eaten up. Plastered to the slice of French toast, he was immediately made a victim of Illya’s tongue and teeth. Drenching him in saliva, the girl’s long tongue slammed into him and pushed him to the side. While soaking the bread in saliva had both softened and opened it up, Emiya quickly found himself staring up at danger – pearly white danger.


“Tch. Rho Aias!” Unable to avoid the girl’s teeth chewing on him, he could only defend. The seven petals that made up his ultimate shield formed in front of his extended hand. Unfortunately for him, having been drained by Kuro, he found those seven petals dropped down to three. With his power weakened from both the shrinking and from the one-sided mana transfer, his defense couldn’t handle Illya’s molars. The large, flat teeth shattered all three petals of the shield without much hint of slowing down.


“Gah,” Archer grunted as the shield broke. Even if his shield gave him just a millisecond of a delay, it was something. He tried to turn and roll to the side while still stuck to the French toast slice. Such an action was just enough to get him away from Illya’s teeth just before it bit down on him. Instead, Illya’s molars tore the French toast piece right apart. He would have been ground to paste had he not succeeded in rolling out of the way, but he was still in danger as he was still in Illya’s mouth.


And knee deep in saliva that was pooling beneath Illya’s tongue, the danger did not wait. Illya’s chewing was quick and powerful. Wanting to enjoy the chestnut butter spread, she chewed and chewed and chewed while rolling her tongue around to spread both the ground up French toast and the taste. Even if he had avoided being bitten down on, he was still in the belly of the beast (not literally at the moment thankfully). He was knocked around inside Illya’s mouth as she ate. The mashed breakfast battered and coated him in sweet, mushy gunk. He was quickly becoming a part of the balanced breakfast he had prepared for the girls.


“Damnit… Get off…” Emiya growled as tried to wipe the drool and chewed up food off. In doing so, he left himself defenseless for the loud, deafening sound of Illya’s chewing that nearly blew his eardrums to pieces. He was helpless, he realized. There was no time to attack to get her attention or defend to shield himself. All of this was happening in the span of a mere few seconds as Illya chewed her food.


Which meant the worst was yet to come. He had been eyeing it since he had been thrown into the chaos: the deep abyssal pit as dark as a corrupted Holy Grail, Illya’s throat. If he was being eaten, it was only a matter of time before she swallowed. He braced himself for the worst when the chewing abruptly stopped. 


“Mmmm…?” 


A loud echo reverberated from deep within Illya. His ears throbbed from the powerful sound. Something was going on outside. Was Kuro trying to rescue him? 


“Blargh.”


Light! And fresh air! Illya had opened her mouth for a brief moment. From where he had ended up in the center of Illya’s tongue, he could look out to see the Kuro’s panicked expression.


“Yes. Spit that out now. I’m serious, Illya. Do NOT swallow,” the red cloaked girl was hesitant in making any sudden movements that would frighten her ‘sister’. 


“Whas wong Kuuro?” Illya’s attempt to get clarification wound up shaking Emiya up and down as she tried to speak with her tongue stuck out. It seemed she had desperately tried to stop Illya from swallowing him.


“Not good!” the shrunken man realized he was just one slip up away from falling several hundred meters. One unnecessary motion from Illya and he would plummet to the floor.


Cupping her hands together, Kuro placed them right beneath Illya’s mouth. The tiny archer than found the ground he was on moving and getting smaller. He realized Illya had closed her mouth with her tongue still stuck out and was now pulling it back in. He slammed into the naïve girl’s lips and, without a tongue to stand on anymore, he fell into Kuro’s hands.


“Phew. We got him out in time,” he heard Kuro’s voice. Looking up, he found four enormous eyes staring down at him – Kuro’s in relief and Illya’s in astonishment.


“Eh? Is that…? A person? No way. Onii-chan?”


“I guess I should say sorry here… also apology accepted… Onii-chan…?”


Exhausted from all he had been through, Emiya opened his mouth to speak, but to the two girls, all they could hear were high pitched squeaks. Although they couldn’t hear him, however, Kuro had learned her lesson and he was now getting the support he needed. After all that effort, he was now relatively safe.


“Hoeee…?” Illya’s confusion was just among one of the things that had to be settled now. After that, they could get to work figuring out how to solve the problem.


“Yeah. This is going to need a big explanation…”


Kuro voiced his thoughts precisely. Just what had happened and who else was in the same risky state as him? A mystery was afoot and they, along with their Master, were in danger until the incident was resolved.






End Notes:

Notes:

Use of Onii-chan - fits better when not directly translated in my opinion so sorry for not being sorry for  wanting to include the Japanese

‘Hoeee’ - *Illya noises*

Illya Ascension - First Ascension to not have to include Ruby who is necessary to go full magical girl

Emiya Ascension - Third for the sleeker look

Kuro Ascension - She only has one look in FGO.


~For Fun~


Current Location: [Cafeteria]


Free Quest Battle Hardest (non-challenge) Node:

Wave 1

Opponent [Archer] EMIYA - ‘Drained Victim’

HP: 7,000 HP

(De)buffs: [Mana Drained] - Decrease own Critical Rate (Unremovable).

NP: No charge, No NP.


Wave 2

Opponent: [Caster] Illyasviel von Einzbern

HP: 90,000 HP

Buffs: [Morning Breakfast] - Recover 2000 HP per turn (Unremovable).

NP: 5 Turn Charge - [Hungry Girl] - Increase Buster Card effectiveness (1 turn). Massive Damage to 1 Enemy. Recover 5000 HP.


Wave 3

Opponent: [Archer] Chloe von Einzbern

HP: 180,000 HP.

Skills: [Kiss Demon (Big)] - Chance to decrease NP Charge of all enemies + Increase own NP Charge

NP: 3 Turn Charge - [Big Little Devil’s Mana Drain] - Inflict heavy damage to 1 enemy. Decrease NP Charge of enemy.

Drops: Lost Change + Disposable Trash + Chaldea Observation Notes  + Homunculus Baby + Archer Gems



Silver Currency: Lost Change - Money that rolled under somewhere. Good thing you found it! (“It’s amazing how much money people end up losing by dropping it.”)

Notable Available Materials: Forbidden Pages, Deadly Poisonous Needle


Silver Currency CE: Dollhouse Dangers Description - Even a dollhouse can be considered dangerous when one is even smaller than that. The only way to survive is to not play, but there is very little choice in the matter in this case. (Increase Arts Effectiveness by 8%. Apply Evade (1 time). Increase Lost Change Drop Rate by 1 [2 if Limit Broken].)

Ch.2a Kiyohime by jellytea819

Chapter 2: Lovesick Exploitation (1 of 2)

Servant(s): [Berserker] Kiyohime


“Senpai, you have to dry off. Here’s my handkerchief.”


“Mashu been a little too aggressive lately, hasn’t she?  That handkerchief is far too large for us. Master, just warm up by the fire.”


“Thanks, Professor. At least I got most of that smell off me now.”


Taking a break from their hectic search, the shrunken master and his servants had stopped by the women’s rest room so that the little men could wash up. Considering Mashu’s giant form was capable of looking down on their 1/100 scaled bodies, they merely took of their shirts and wiped themselves down. Mashu still tried playing the doting underclassman, but neither of the two tiny people could handle her overbearing actions.


Being tiny was a dangerous thing. Mashu’s handkerchief was like a large tent to his little form. They had to figure out who had shrunken down all of the [Males] in Chaldea as soon as possible or else every one of them would fall victim to the female servants, be it unaware or aware. Being played with by the feet of Gorgon sisters, Euryale and Stheno, and being crushed under Mashu’s behind had been painful experiences he was not going to forget any time soon.


Looking up at his bespectacled ally who returned his upward gaze with a smile, he gulped. Was Mashu enjoying the situation? She was the type of girl who could easily be swayed and be taken along with the mood, so he wasn’t sure whether or not her antics while they were with Euryale and Stheno were done with her full intent. He trusted Mashu, but he still felt vulnerable at his small stature.


Zhuge Liang’s vessel, El-Melloi II, at least also shared his plight. Actually, the Professor had additional problems due to his own ascension making him younger, something he desperately wanted to fix. Even so, having a fellow victim to speak to was relieving. The two of them put their clothes back on after properly drying off and then put out the magic fire they were using.


“Okay, Senpai, Professor. We need to keep going. I’ll place the two of you in my pocket,” Mashu informed them.


“Right. Let’s head to the next destination, Mashu,” he agreed.


“Master, you’ve gotten used to this a bit too quickly… Or could it be that you’re just enjoying it?”


Lord El-Melloi II’s comment went unanswered. He did not want to reply, as Mashu could hear him through the command spell he had used. If there was anything about Mashu that he appreciated, it was that she was courteous. She let them know what she was going to do before picking them up and placed them in her breast pocket as gently as she could. If it were anyone else, he wasn’t so sure he’d be safe. He wouldn’t lie and say that being in contact with Mashu’s boobs didn’t make him feel anything as a man, but he wouldn’t outright state it. 


He knew immediately when Mashu began walking because her boobs quivered with each step she took. Walking down the hallway, Mashu kept a steady pace, and her bra kept her boobs in place for the most part, but considering his proximity and his size, even the slightest bit of shaking reverberated through his body. He was grateful no other servant other than the Professor had been around to learn that he had been half naked in front of Mashu and against her breasts. There were several servants he knew who would tease him about it and others who would make an even bigger scene about it.


Of course, having that thought cross his mind flagged his own future troubles. 


“Okay. That room should be down this hallway, right?”


“Chaldea’s pretty big, so I’m happy you know your way around Mashu.”


“Oh, it’s nothing, Senpai. I’ve been here long enough that if I didn’t I wo- Kyaa!”


Before Mashu finished her sentence, the little master’s body was slammed into Mashu’s breast with astonishing force. Something had happened.


“Mashu, what’s go- Whoa!” he called the shield servant’s name but couldn’t speak any further as the breast pocket he was in jostled and jerked in all sorts of directions.


“Kyaa! K-Kiyohime stop!”


The shaking stopped as the name of the criminal was announced, but with it, so did his heart. Kiyohime? Kiyohime had been the one who groped Mashu? Had she been following them the entire time?


The Berserker class Kiyohime was a servant a girl that was difficult to interact with. Kiyohime was a very affectionate servant to say the least. Her dedication to him was less as a Master and more as a man. As nice as that would be normally, there was a reason why Kiyohime’s [Madness Enhancement] was EX rank. To put it lightly, Kiyohime was a ticking time bomb even Mephistopheles wouldn’t be crazy enough to get near. Hitting her buttons would often result in everything nearby being burned in searing hot flames. He learned quickly that lying to Kiyohime was one thing he should never do. He also learned quickly that getting too close to other female servants would cause her to threaten burning them to death. 


“Good morning, Mashu. As big as always, I see,” Kiyohime blew into Mashu’s ear after having grabbed her from behind.


“G-Good morning to you as well. What are you doing here, Kiyohime?”


“Straight to the point as always,” the kimono clad servant giggled. She kept her hands firmly on Mashu’s breasts. As she giggled, she roughly kneaded Mashu’s boobs. “Well, since you asked, I was wondering if you knew where my beloved Master was. He wasn’t in [My Room] this morning when I arrived. I knew I shouldn’t have spent all night chatting with Tamamo online. I would’ve been in his room all night if yesterday wasn’t Thursday…”


Hearing this, the tiny master was glad he spent the time and effort necessary to convince Kiyohime to limit her sneaking into his bedroom at night to three times a week. Still, for her to immediately be searching for him, the B rank Stalking skill she had was more troublesome than he thought. He did not want to be caught by Kiyohime at his size, and judging by the Professor’s pale expression and Mashu’s accelerating pulse, nobody did.


“Master? Senpai is… Wait, Kiyohime, did you just wake up?” Mashu hesitated to answer.


Wake up? That was right; Kiyohime hadn’t been present that morning. Normally, she would have entered before Mashu.


“I told you I was chatting all night with Tamamo, didn’t I?” Kiyohime replied. “By the time I realized it was morning, I rushed as quickly as I could to my dear husband’s room. I was surprised that it was empty… Actually, come to think of it, there doesn’t seem to be many people out and about this morning.”


“Eh?” The words he spoke were met with a chorus by both Mashu and the Professor. El-Melloi II, continued speaking however through the mental link he had set up between the two of their tiny selves. “Master, could it be she hasn’t noticed the incident yet?”


Had Kiyohime not yet realized that something was going on? Was she so focused on only him that she had ignored everything else? Her stalker mentality was becoming very obvious if it hadn’t been already.

 

Mashu had also realized the same thing he had. If Kiyohime hadn’t noticed he was shrunken, she could be fooled.


“Kiyohime… Could it be…?”


“Is something the matter, Mashu?” asked the dragon girl. “Well, never mind that. I’d very much appreciate it if you told me where Master was.”


To his relief, Mashu had the common sense to not give him up. She desperately searched for an excuse and opened her mouth at the first thing that came to mind.


“S-Senpai was with Da Vinci earlier,” Mashu said. “If you could please let go, I have some business…”


To both his and Mashu’s dismay, Kiyohime refused to let go. In fact, she began rubbing the demi-servant’s breasts further… Actually, she was getting rougher. His body was pressed into Mashu further by Kiyohime’s hand. He could see the Professor use his servant abilities to protect them. The man was having more trouble dealing with the pressure than he was, but he was thankful to feel the sensation of his body being strengthened.


“Thank you for the help Mashu. I’ll head there right away,” Kiyohime replied with a smile. She didn’t stop yet, however. He quickly became aware of how lucky he was that El-Melloi II was around for the damage reduction. Feeling his figure on her palm, Kiyohime began pinching him, assuming he was Mashu’s nipple. The massive fingers rubbed his body roughly. “Oh my, you really should wear some undergarments. I could give you sarashi if you’d like.”


“I-I’m fine. Shouldn’t you be going to find Senpai now?”


Kiyohime’s fingers were still holding him, but the groping stopped. He could feel that Mashu had gotten a hold of the Berserker’s hands. 


“Fufufu~!” Kiyohime’s laugh sound very hollow. For some reason, her thumb and forefinger were clamping down on him with even more pressure. She wasn’t using enough force to squeeze him but her gentle hold was still enough that he couldn’t break free.


“Okay, you can let go now, Kiyohime.” 


“Fufufufu~!”

“Um… Is something wrong?” Both he and Mashu were quick to notice that the Berserker had stopped moving and that she was simply laughing with a smile. It worried the two of them. 


“Fufufufufu~!”


“Kiyohime?” 


“You know Mashu…,”The kimono clad woman continued to laugh. She pressed her own body closer to Mashu’s and leaned to breathe into her ear.


“Hyah! Yes?”


Something was wrong, the two of them realized. Mashu may have had a grip on Kiyohime’s wrists and more strength than her, but using force against Kiyohime was a dangerous idea, especially because she still had a grip on the shrunken master in Mashu’s chest pocket.


“Just because you told the truth doesn’t mean you aren’t trying to deceive me,” Kiyohime whispered into the shield servant’s ear.


At those words, Mashu’s entire body shuddered. He, too, turned blue upon hearing Kiyohime’s advice. He turned even bluer when Kiyohime started to squeeze his body even more tightly between her fingers.


“Gwargh!”


“Senpai!”


Shocked upon hearing his grunt of pain, Mashu let go of Kiyohime’s wrist. This was a mistake that the dragon girl took full advantage of. With Mashu releasing her, Kiyohime quickly slipped her hand into her breast pocket. Now, without the cover of Mashu’s defense, the Berserker class servant’s hand was able to snatch him right out. His dark world turned even darker within Kiyohime’s clenched hand, but light quickly entered his view again when the fingers imprisoning suddenly released him. They did not drop him, however. He was precariously dangling in the air, his clothes dangerously snagged between Kiyohime’s nails.


“You’re quite cruel to even consider lying to me, Mashu. Did you think I wouldn’t realize Master had been reduced in size?” He could hear the dragon girl’s voice behind him and hesitated to turn around, but the sight of Mashu’s fearful expression in front of him urged him to look. What he saw unnerved him more than when he was almost hit with a blast from a dark Excalibur. Kiyohime’s enormous face, angry with a dark expression in her eyes, completely filled his vision. She had known where he was and was able to pick his tiny body apart from El-Melloi II’s with pinpoint accuracy.  “Ah, my darling Master, did you think you could hide from me within this woman’s bosom? Being unfaithful is a terrible thing that requires punishment.”


He would have screamed if his voice had been able to escape his mouth, but Kiyohime immediately pulled him back into her palm and closed her fist before he could. He could only force himself to not bite his tongue as the Berserker class servant jumped away from Mashu’s attempt to lunge at her.


“So slow,” the more agile Berserker easily avoided Mashu. He could feel Kiyohime’s grip on him tighten. The defensive magic wasn’t going to last much longer against Kiyohime’s grip.


“Give Senpai back,” Mashu demanded.


At those words, Kiyohime scoffed. “Hmph. Quite the rude girl, aren’t you? And here I was, being nice and deciding not to burn you to death because you haven’t actually lied to me.”


“You won’t burn me,” Mashu stood her ground. “You’ll risk hurting Senpai if you do.”


Mashu’s confidence did not fill him with confidence. The shield servant was still too naïve. Being more involved with Kiyohime due to how close she tried to get him, he was well aware of how Kiyohime’s EX level [Madness Enhancement] affected her mind. It terrified him to know what Kiyohime was about to say.


“And does that really matter?”


“What?”


“Liars are unforgivable,” Kiyohime’s grip on him loosened as her arms suddenly dropped limp. “It doesn’t matter who you are or what reason you have. I will burn this entire world to the ground if I catch you lying. If even my darling husband gets caught in the blaze, he will have at least died by my hand.”


Gulp!


“Kiyohime’s serious, Mashu,” he spoke aloud, knowing Mashu was still the only one to hear him. “I’d back off if I were you.”


“B-but Senpai!” Mashu hesitated upon hearing him.


“Just continue the investigation. Kiyohime won’t kill me…” he was about to add the words ‘too soon’ but restrained himself so he wouldn’t worry Mashu. “We’ve narrowed things down thanks to the Professor, so go. I’d rather not get crushed to death because you made her mad.”


“Grk!” he could hear Mashu grind her teeth. She did not want to leave.


Kiyohime was quick to pick up on the conversation the two of them were having. “Oh my, so you can hear Master’s tiny voice, Mashu? I’m jealous, but judging from your face, Master has given you orders, correct?”


From the tone of her voice, he could tell Kiyohime had deduced his request to Mashu. It had put her in a good mood. 


“Well…?”


“…Master said to get going and leave him with you…,” Mashu begrudgingly answered. “Please take care of him, Kiyohime. I’ll be back as soon as I’m done.”


“Thank your time,” Kiyohime smiled.


“Grrr… I’ll get help, Senpai. Kiyohime, Master is very delicate right now. Please be careful with him.”


“I’m always careful with my dear husband.”


As much as Mashu didn’t like the idea, he was even more terrified than she was. There wasn’t any choice in the matter, however. He hoped he could endure Kiyohime for long enough for Mashu to finish up. He could hear the girl’s footsteps, meaning she was actually following orders and heading off.


He was left alone with Kiyohime…


“Well, my little husband, let’s retreat to a more private place. After all, you still need to be punished, don’t you? Fufufu~!”


… And she was looking forward to some time together with him.





End Notes:

Notes - 

Kiyohime Ascension - Second Ascension outfit 

Kiyohime and Tamamo Relationship - E-Buddies as Tamamo no Mae will attest to with her interlude.


~For Fun~


Current Location: [Hallway]


Story Battle Node (1 of 2):

1 Wave.

Opponent: [Berserker] Kiyohime (hand)

HP: 70,000 HP

(De)buffs: [Dark Pocket] - Reduce Critical Rate on self

Skills: [Master Senses] - Increase Critical Rate on self (3 turns)

NP: 5 turn charge. [Unabashed Stripsearch] - Heavy damage on all enemies.


Available Story Supports: [Caster] Zhuge Liang (Lord El-Melloi II)


Drops: Berserker Monument + Radiant Hair + Chaldea Observation Notes



Gold Currency: Radiant Hair - A loose strand of hair fallen from someone’s head. It has a feminine scent to it. (“This is-! I-I’ll dispose of this, Senpai.”)

Available - Spirit Root, Mysterious Divine Wine


Gold Currency CE: Benign Goddess - The warmest reception to the weakest and the weariest. Though don’t get too complacent while being healed. This is clearly embarrassing for her. (Increase Healing effectiveness by 25%, Increase NP Gain by 25%. Increase Radiant Hair Drop Rate by 1 [2 if Limit Broken].)

Ch.2b Kiyohime/Serenity by jellytea819

Chapter 2: Lovesick Exploitation (2 of 2)

Servant(s): [Berserker] Kiyohime, [Assassin] Hassan of Serenity


Chaldea was a large place facility with many different types of rooms. From a library to a kitchen to a gym, the entire complex had a variety of locales to spend time. Since the summoning of so many servants, a few rooms had even been modified to better suit their needs, especially since his [My Room] had become public domain with so many servants. A playroom had been set up for the younger, more childish servants. A stage had been added to a soundproof room for the more musically inclined (and a few who definitely weren’t) servants. Several rooms had even been redesigned to fit servant preferences, be it Roman, Babylonian, or Japanese.


Kiyohime’s most preferred room was the Japanese style room. Upon entering and locking the door, she took her sandals off and immediately sat down in the center of the tatami mats. She lowered the hand holding him to the floor and opened it, gently placing him on the ground.


“My Master, we’ve arrived,” the enormous kimono clad servant announced.


It was an understatement to say he was hesitant to open his eyes, but he couldn’t keep them closed forever. In front of him, he was immediately greeted by Kiyohime’s tabi socks landing on the tatami. From his experience with the Gorgon sisters earlier, being in front of a pair of feet made the blood drain from his face. Kiyohime was none the wiser about his fears, however, due to his tiny size. From her view, she could only see a white ant on the floor, a white ant she knew was her master.


“My my… I suppose this is the first time I’ve welcomed you to my room. How embarrassing,” Kiyohime giggled, keeping her ever observant gaze locked on him. If she was embarrassed, she sure wasn’t showing it. She seemed more… excited was the nicest way to put it… It worried him.


Looking around from his bug sized perspective, he did have to agree that it was his first time in Kiyohime’s room. There were two cushions placed on opposite sides of a low lying table, a futon with two pillows, and two bamboo chests for starters. The number two felt a little ominous around Kiyohime because he was certain he knew who she wanted to be the second, especially for the single futon. He could also see a laptop and smartphone on the table from his position. The bottles of sake surrounding them told him she hadn’t been lying about talking with the Caster class Tamamo online. 


He couldn’t keep his attention on his surroundings for very long, unfortunately, because there was a constant, rhythmic thumping that he could not ignore. Kiyohime’s left foot tapped up and down, the tabi socks high above his reach and then landing back down with a resounding thud. Kiyohime wasn’t even conscious of her foot’s actions, but they could not go unnoticed on his scale.


It did not seem like she wanted him to ignore her for even a few seconds. His wariness of Kiyohime’s foot was well called for because her left foot quickly rose high up above. Its shadow completely filled his sky. The kimono clad servant held her foot in the air above him, wriggling her toes inside the tabi socks.


“Master, you were having fun with other servants earlier today, weren’t you?” asked Kiyohime.


He gulped. Kiyohime couldn’t have known about his encounters with Stheno and Euryale, could she? 


Even without being able to hear him, the Berserker class servant knew him well enough to answer his question without being asked. “You might be wondering how I know. It’s obvious from the scent. Even at your size, I could smell another woman on you. We have to change that now, won’t we?”


Change that? The little master paled just in time for the sock clad foot to land on him. He fell on his back as the heavy mass pinned him to the ground. He struggled to push away the tip of the toe of tabi sock but knew it was fruitless. Kiyohime rolled her foot over him. His torso was completely covered, and the dragon girl continued to rub her foot into him.


“Grk! Kiyohime… stop…” he struggled to speak.


If there was one thing, he noticed about Kiyohime, it was that she was much gentler than Stheno and Euryale had been. For one thing, she was not applying much pressure on him. It was just the fact that she was 100 times bigger than him that her weight felt so large. For another, she actually did not cover his face. She let him look straight up at her towering face. He could see her expression of ecstasy, her hand on her cheek and her smile showing her canines.


“Master, please take it in,” Kiyohime requested. “The scent of your beloved Kiyohime should be all you need.”


He’d prefer not to, but it wasn’t as though he had a choice. He had to breathe after all. The thing he was glad about was that if he craned his neck as far back and away from Kiyohime’s foot, he could breathe in some semblance of fresh air. It still mixed with Kiyohime’s odor which smelled of sweat, tatami, and alcohol. Kiyohime must have been drinking through the night for it to blend in with the sweat.


To his relief, Kiyohime did not leave him under her foot forever. She released him from her white thigh high socks and then sat down. The moment she did, the wind force sent him rolling several centimeters away. He was abruptly stopped by Kiyohime’s agile hand which stopped him from moving further.


“Fufufu~! My apologies, I didn’t think your body would be so light.”


With his body on Kiyohime’s palm, he could see that the kimono clad servant had sat down in wariza with her butt on the floor and her legs bent to form a W shape. The front of her kimono spread across the floor between her, creating a carpet that sloped upwards and a shield preventing his view of her undergarments behind it. He was in the valley of created by Kiyohime’s thighs.


Kiyohime noticed he was motionless. Her smile widened in knowing he was rendered speechless by the sight of her.


“Oh what am I going to do with you, Master. You’re looking at me with such lecherous eyes, aren’t you?” the gigantic woman asked. “Do you want to get burned so badly?”


Without hesitation, Kiyohime’s hand closed on him and quickly rose up. When it opened up, he found himself staring directly into his servant’s enormous pupil.


“Please do not be afraid, Master,” Kiyohime tried speaking gently, but her thunderous voice was overwhelming to his 1/100th scaled body. “You cannot get away from me at this state, so I want you to feel comfortable with me.”


Comfortable? Kiyohime was indeed being nice, but he was still terrified. He had been a little jaded after going through the Gorgon sister’s play time and Mashu’s overbearingness, but he was at least aware that Kiyohime’s treatment of him had been a lot less forceful than he would have anticipated. Still, to think a Berserker was holding back… he wasn’t sure whether to be worried or relieved.


“Ooooh, you’re so lovely even at this size… Ah, but I mustn’t break you…”


… Well, she was holding as far back as a Berserker of her status could hold, at least.


Kiyohime was a loving servant. That much he knew. It was that very love that became too heavy due to her EX rank Madness Enchantment. In the past, he had spent a majority of their encounters getting her acclimated to staying in Chaldea and interacting with other servants. She had made a lot of progress since Tamamo came, and that showed in how she making an effort to restrain herself.


Kiyohime lowered her palm and cupped her hands together so he could stand and see her properly.


“Hm…” she closed her eyes and sniffed the air above him. “You smell much nicer now that you don’t smell of another woman. I’m quite glad. If only you were like this all of the time.”


He blinked. Had she decided to do smother him with her foot early just to curb her instincts? No, she couldn’t have been so thoughtful, could she? The day Kiyohime planned her actions was the day she learned the of the word personal space.


“Fufufu~!”


Kiyohime’s giggle interrupted his concerns. She slowly brought her hands and him up closer to her face. The Berserker class servant silently stared down at him, watching as he tried to keep his balance on her palm. It unnerved him. She literally had him in the palm of her hand. She had him right where she wanted him and he did not have the power to deny her.


But Kiyohime was full of surprises.


“Master,” she beckoned. Her loving gaze remained affixed to his 1/100th scale form. “This humble Kiyohime has a request.”


Kiyohime remained silent to give him time to take in her words. Even though she had him alone in her room and was hundreds of meters larger than him from his perspective, she was asking for his permission. While she knew she couldn’t hear him, she waited for his response.


The only way he knew to demonstrate in body language was to nod. He didn’t want to risk the consequences of rejecting a giant Berserker servant, but he also felt Kiyohime was slowly building his trust with her actions.


“I won’t ask for the impossible, Master,” Kiyohime shook her head. “At your delicate size, I do not wish to lose you so soon. I will take care of you as your Beloved no matter what happens to you, whether you lose your limbs, your mind, or your size. Even if you tell me not to sneak into your room, even if you tell me not to attack those other women, this Kiyohime will comply… well, so long as you do not lie to me.”


Though she tacked on the last comment, she spoke with the knowledge that he had been honest the entire time. She was calm and spoke with restrained but passionate affection.


“But Master, it has been lonely staying away from you. So please, if you would indulge me with a kiss, I would be satisfied,” the dragon servant pursed her lips as she spoke the words.


A kiss? Kiyohime wanted a kiss? For a servant had gifted herself as a Valentine’s Day present to him before, her request was surprisingly simple and pure. At his size, however, he wasn’t quite sure how she wanted him to go about doing so. Her lips lowered towards him, but they did not immediately approach. She was awaiting his answer.



It wasn’t really much that extreme of a request and Kiyohime was straining herself to get on his good side too. If he denied her, he wasn’t sure what that would result in. Slowly, he nodded, keeping his eyes on his servant’s expression. As he nodded, he could see Kiyohime’s expression relax.


“You will? Oh, I’m grateful,” she smiled. “Tamamo was wrong. I’m not some hopeless romantic who can’t ask for what I want.”


What? Can’t ask? He looked up at the giant woman’s face in disbelief. Tamamo and Kiyohime must have had some crazy drunken conversation last night. While it was certainly true that Kiyohime never did much more than stalk him, was the reason why just because she was shy? No, it couldn’t have been.


He didn’t have time to ponder any further, however, as he had already given Kiyohime his permission. He struggled to maintain his footing as Kiyohime brought her hand up closer to her face. He watched as his body got closer and closer to Kiyohime’s lips. The dragon woman’s breath assaulted him. The smell of alcohol mixed with dragon’s breath stung his eyes.


“Then, Master, if you would please,” Kiyohime requested. She closed her eyes and pursed her lips. Together, the pink lips were as tall as he was. The Berserker class servant wanted him to be the one to attack her.


Having dug his own grave, he could only comply. He walked up the Kiyohime’s lower lip. It felt moist and, when his tiny hands pressed down onto it, it had springiness like a plush bed. He honestly didn’t feel like a part of Kiyohime but rather some strange structure that had her scent.


Kiss!


He did it. He honestly wondered if Kiyohime was able to feel his nearly unnoticeable action, but she quickly answered him by pulling her head back. He stumbled on her palm from her sudden jerking back. When he regained his balance, he saw the dragoness servant touching her lips with her other hand.


“Kiyohime…? Are you okay?” he spoke, though he was well aware the Berserker couldn’t hear his miniscule shout.


“So this is how it’s like…” he could hear her mumble.


“Kiyohi?”


Suddenly, Kiyohime’s face came close to him. “Master, can you please do that again?”


“Eh?” he blinked in surprise. The dragon servant earnestly requested a second kiss.


“One more please,” Kiyohime requested, this time using English, a language a Japanese servant like her shouldn’t have been accustomed to using. Tamamo’s vocabulary had infected her.


A second kiss, he supposed wouldn’t hurt, but was he did not have the time to show Kiyohime any sign of his confirmation. Before he could nod, the Berserker’s lips approached. The titanic spongey cushion of her upper lip knocked him down onto her palm and pressed down on him. His body was completely smothered and held firmly in place as Kiyohime gave him a powerful smooch. He felt his body mid-section pulled up by the vacuum-like suction caused by Kiyohime’s kiss.


“Grk! Wai-! Hold o-! Aaah!”


Kiyohime did not stop with just the second kiss. She went in for a third. And then a fourth. And then a fifth. Continuously, she slammed her lips down on the less than 2 cm tall man. Though Kiyohime had a small mouth, her lower lip was more than enough to cover the lower half of his body and her upper lip had plenty of room to press down on his torso. As gentle as Kiyohime started, each kiss increased in force and intensity, pounding him against Kiyohime’s palm. Just by giving Kiyohime one small concession, she demanded more.


“Kiyohi-! Gwagh! Sto-Whoah! Stop!”


But Kiyohime did not stop. She who had dammed up her own feelings to humbly get his approval finally had that dam break. A Berserker as love-struck as Kiyohime was not going to just accept a simple singular kiss. After getting his affection, her feelings overflowed.


“Ah~! How wondrous! Master’s kiss is so sweet,” Kiyohime exclaimed. “I can’t get enough.”


Sweet? Kiyohime was aware he had been under her foot earlier, right? Though he supposed love was blind, he didn’t think love would also have as much trouble smelling and tasting. The weight of Kiyohime smothering his body hitting him felt like several beds fell down on him. The stickiness of the saliva on her lips caused his body to cling to them and he was lifted up every time she lifted her head back to catch a breath.


He endured twelve kisses from Kiyohime before she stopped. She lifted her head back up away from her palm, but he quickly found his body rising up with her. His arm was painfully stretched by the force of her head snapping back because it was still stuck to her lips by her spit. His body hung limply high up in the air. Looking down so many meters to the floor below terrified him.


“Fufufu~!” the shaking from Kiyohime’s laughter nearly dislodged him. He was in a precarious position.


“K-Kiyohime! Please put me down!” he desperately shouted.


As though hearing his plea, Kiyohime’s palm rose up. He felt his feet touch the ground that was her hand. Kiyohime’s tongue extended out of her lips like a massive serpent and licked his right arm. The force of her tongue flicking him successfully freed him from the sticky cushion of her lower lip. He was glad and took a breath of relief.


Unfortunately, the Japanese servant did not give him any breathing room.


Looking down on him with her infatuated gaze, Kiyohime remained silent. That silence was accompanied by the sight of her licking her lips. Upon seeing her wet the soft weapons she had used to kiss him repeatedly, his body trembled.


“Kiyohime?” he took several steps back on Kiyohime’s hand but found his retreat blocked by her curled fingers.


“Master, I seem to have gone too far. Are you safe?” the Berserker asked.


Safe? Kiyohime was concerned for his safety? No, he quickly concluded that she wasn’t. Her eyes were fixed on his tiny form, inspect every millimeter of him with utter desire. It wasn’t the warm, tender gaze Kiyohime had given him earlier. It was now more like the gaze of a beast eyeing its meal. 


And unfortunately, his comparison was accurate.


“It looks like you are unharmed. Then allow me to continue. This Kiyohime wants to take in every last bit of you, Master.”


Kiyohime’s words were followed up by her opening her mouth wide. The dragon girl’s maw was an enormous, damp chasm to him. Her pungent breath was gale that knocked him back into Kiyohime’s fingers.


“I suppose this is very much in character for the dragon I’ve become, don’t you think, Master?” Kiyohime asked. She lowered her face so that her mouth and lips were directly in front of him. “Dragons eat heroes, do they not?”


They did. Kiyohime had told him many times to be wary of her as she got stronger and more dragon-like. She had even warned him before that she could eventually transform into a dragon and eat him if he lied to her. He never expected her to attempt the same thing in human form, however.


“W-wait! Kiyohime. Let me use a command sp-”


Kiyohime’s thirteenth kiss enveloped his body, but it was not just her lips that she used this time. Immediately after her lips pressed him against the dragon servant’s fingers, her tongue extended, lifting his body up and off her palm. She was attempting a French kiss, but at his scale, he could easily fit in her mouth. Kiyohime’s monstrous tongue then immediately retracted and he was pulled in.


“Mmmph! Gwargh! No, I’m inside,” he struggled to stand but was still stuck to Kiyohime’s tongue inside her mouth. He could see all around him the walls of teeth that were each his size. Behind him was the light of the outside world, but it quickly disappeared as Kiyohime closed her mouth. He was trapped inside the woman’s cavernous maw.


He wasn’t safe from Kiyohime’s love. Without a moment’s rest, Kiyohime’s tongue curled and tossed him into the air. His 1/100th scale body flew inside Kiyohime’s mouth and landed back down on her tongue. The leviathan-like muscle then knocked him up the damp, solid roof of her mouth, pinning him to the ceiling. The muggy prison got hotter as Kiyohime increased the pressure of her tongue. The tensile tongue fondled and enveloped him, tasting every part of his body as it swept over him and stroked his arms, legs, torso, and face.


At less than 2 cm tall, he was rendered nothing more than a morsel Kiyohime could have for a snack. She played with his tiny form with her tongue the same way a child would with a piece of candy. He feared the idea of Kiyohime swallowing him. Whenever her tongue lifted up and he would tumble down towards the back of her mouth, he struggled as much as he could to keep himself from falling further down the pit that was her throat. It was almost impossible to do so, however, because the saliva that was building up in Kiyohime’s swampy mouth continued to coat him. He was not only soaked but he was drowning in the ball of saliva that was building up. Even if his voice did manage to escape his throat, however, the deafening sound of Kiyohime smacking her lips and swishing her tongue and saliva around easily drowned him out.


“Some… body… help…,” he was able to gasp between exhausted breaths during the brief instance of time that Kiyohime relaxed her tongue, but Kiyohime continued to grind his body all over her mouth. He wanted to open his mouth to speak and declare a command spell to get Kiyohime to stop, but the minute he prepared himself to do so and opened his mouth, a torrent of spit came rushing in. Between being beaten down by a tongue that rivaled giant lamias to drowning in a pool of saliva, he was helpless. His fate was up to Kiyohime to decide as she could easily swallow him without a second thought. He needed to get out. He couldn’t hold out for much longer. But how could he do that? Someone as small as he was couldn’t possibly break free from a giant woman’s mouth.


 “Zabaniya [Delusional Poison Body]!”


“Hmph?!”


Before he lost his senses to Kiyohime, a miracle happened. On his scale, that miracle was more akin to a cataclysm however. While clinging to the tip of the dragon’s tongue, another serpentine pink viper entered the cavity of her mouth. In Kiyohime’s shock, she tried to speak. The echo of her voice attempting to escape her now covered mouth assaulted him, deafening his ears as the titanic tongues fought. A cloudy, thick bile dripped down from the newcomer tongue and enveloped him. He was surprised to find that it wasn’t harmful to him, but the opposite was the case to Kiyohime. The second it touched the inside of her mouth, the giant dragon servant’s movements weakened. The tongue that had been his captor fell limp while the intruder grew stronger. He was wrapped in the a long, slim tongue and coated in dark saliva.


Then, he was pulled out: out of Kiyohime’s mouth and into another. He heard a distant thud on the other side of the closed lips of the new cavern he had been taken to. Kiyohime had been attacked. By who, he couldn’t see because he was trapped in that person’s mouth, but to his immediate relief, the other person was at least not moving her tongue any more than she needed to.


It was then that the closed opening behind him finally rose up. Kiyohime’s assailant opened her mouth. He suddenly found the cave he was in tip. The steep slope caused by the person tipping her head caused him to fall off on a dark palm with fingerless gloves. He landed with an abrupt thud, but he was finally free of the oppressive atmosphere inside those women’s mouths.


“Master, the threat has been detained.” A soft voice entered his ears. His eyes widened upon realizing the identity of the voice’s owner. Turning his head, he saw a dark skinned face looking down on him from above.


“Serenity…,” he mumbled as his body tried to regain his energy. He invoked his Mystic Code to apply some first aid, but he was still exhausted.


Hassan of Serenity, one of many Assassin-class servants in his charge, had been his savior. That explained how she was so easily able to surprise incapacitate Kiyohime. Hassan of Serenity’s body was poisonous and her Noble Phantasm she often used for his sake was a toxic kiss. She had taken Kiyohime off guard to claim him. The only reason Serenity’s kiss hadn’t killed him had to have been his [Poison immunity].


The poison girl gently rubbed his head with the tip of her finger. “You are safe now, Master. I have accepted orders to protect you.”


He stood up using Serenity’s finger as a crutch. Orders? He had thought Serenity’s strike had been too coincidental.


“The Shield Servant, Mashu, requested my favor…” she explained, but for some odd reason, trailed off.


“Serenity?” he did not like the way the assassin paused after having dealt with Kiyohime.


Though unable to hear him, Serenity quickly became aware of his worries. She pulled her finger back and away from him and blushed. “Sorry… I didn’t think you would be as cute as a small animal like this, Master.” 


It was a good thing Serenity was gentle… well for an assassin in any case. She was incredibly hesitant due to not being used to being touched or touching others asides from him. Additionally, if she had chosen to protect him, she wouldn’t purposefully harm his fragile self. He was thankful Mashu had actually gotten him some help despite him telling her to go on her own.


Kiss!


Before he could continue thinking, Serenity’s lips gently pressed against him. Unlike Kiyohime, she wasn’t forceful. There was only enough strength to slightly knock him off balance.


“Ah, I am glad. Even like this, you aren’t dying to my poison,” Serenity breathed a sigh of relief. “I am here to serve you, Master. Though small, you are my lord.”


Serenity’s words comforted him, though he was still very well aware he was still in danger. He was still small, meaning Mashu hadn’t been successful. He had to find out what was going on before anything happened.


“We have to get to Mashu,” he shouted and waved his arms on Serenity’s palm as wildly as he could to try to get her to understand him, but he was simply too small for his voice to carry up to her ears. He could see the servant frown as he tried to speak to her.


“Master, I cannot hear you,” she spoke. Thankfully, his own intentions were easy enough to understand that she did not have to be able to hear him. “But I think I know your intentions. You wish to get back to the others, correct? Understood. I will take you there… Though we should also clean you up along the way…”


At those words, he was elated. Freedom and progress. Serenity was an ally he could count on. Though, like Kiyohime, she could also be affectionate, she was professional where it mattered. Not being a Berserker went a long way. He now had two normal sized women to help his bug sized self get everyone back to normal. Now all he had to do was get back to Mashu.


… But the mistreatment of his miniscule self did not leave even with Serenity’s arrival.


“Forgive me, Master, but there is no other place I can place you without you falling out. My weapon’s pouch is too dangerous for you,” he found his body plucked up by the shirt by Serenity’s fingers. He found himself lowered down to Serenity’s waist where he could see her slightly pull out a gap in her skintight tights.


“You’re kidding me,” he was in disbelief. He was aware Serenity wore revealing clothes, but he realized he wouldn’t get any proper rest any time soon.


The assassin-class servant lowered him in so that he was between her outer thigh and her skintight suit. She then let go over the fabric, causing it to snap back, trapping him between the black fabric and Serenity’s dark skin. The warmth of Serenity’s body immediately flowed into him along with her scent. While he was immune to poison, the aroma of Serenity’s toxic body was strong enough to daze him. It was a thick, murky haze that strangely had the flowery scent of lilies of the valley and hydrangeas.


As Serenity began to move, he could feel her muscles stretch and the fabric pressing into him struggle to keep up with her. She did not want to be rough on him by moving stealthily around Chaldea, which he was thankful for, but pressed against her thigh, he could feel every motion she made as Hassan of Serenity walked to her destination. They left the fallen Kiyohime asleep in her room, hoping she would wake up and think everything had been nothing more than an alcohol induced dream.






End Notes:

Notes - 

Kiyohime Eating - Taken from her Ascension dialogue lines

‘One More Please’ - Borrowed from Tamamo no Mae’s Engrish from Fate/Extra.

Hassan of the Serenity Ascension - 3rd Ascension for seeing her face properly

Poison Immunity - a plot point regarding the Master who has such a resistance


~For Fun~


Current Location: [Women’s Quarters 01]


Story Battle Node (2 of 2):

Wave 1

Opponent: [Berserker] Kiyohime (feet)

HP: 50,000 HP

Buffs: [Drunken Motion] - Inflict [Poison] on all enemies and self once per turn (10 turns).

NP: 5 turn charge - [Smother in my Scent] - Heavy damage on all enemies. Inflict [Poison] (10 turns). Decrease Debuff Resistance (3 turns)


Wave 2

Opponent: [Berserker] Kiyohime (lips)/[Berserker] Kiyohime (tongue)

HP: 1 Break Bar. 100,000 HP for lips. Changes to 200,000 HP for tongue.

Buffs: (Burning Endless Desire): Apply Guts that revive at 50% (Unremovable).

Break Bar Skill: [Master Love] - Apply Invincible (1 turn). Inflict [Burn] and [Poison] to all enemies (10 turns).

NP: 5 turn charge. [Flame-Colored Kiss] - Increase Buster Card Effectiveness (1 turn). Heavy damage on all enemies. Inflict [Burn] and [Poison] to all enemies (10 turns)


Available Story Supports: ??? ([Assassin] Hassan of the Serenity).


Drops: Mysterious Divine Wine + Berserker Monument + Radiant Hair + Chaldea Observation Notes

 

Extra 2.5 Jeanne D'Arc by jellytea819
Author's Notes:

Chapter 2.5: The Count and the Holy Tower(ing Maiden)

Servant(s): [Ruler] Jeanne D’Arc


[Ruler], a servant class designed to mediate between other servants in a [Holy Grail War], was a powerful ally to have. Servants summoned into this class were typically known for their ability to hold their own against almost all classes of servants and their lack of greed in regards to wanting to have a wish of theirs granted by the grail. There were not many Ruler class servants in general, but there was one among them who practically every servant knew of.


Jeanne D’Arc, the Saint of the Flag, was a renowned woman in her own right. The devout servant was both a valuable ally and friend to their master. Though a bit too straight-laced and serious at times, she had a maidenly and easy going side to her that earned the affection of many other servants. With her long, flowing blonde hair and her flag raised high, the saint was a protector of the peace their master was grateful to have met even before she joined him as a servant.


As an [Avenger] class servant, she made him sick.


The King of the Cavern, The Demon of Vengeance, The Lightning-Clad Avenger (according to his Master’s after witnessing his Noble Phantasm), he was the Count of Monte Cristo, Edmond Dantes. Well, the servant version of the literary figure at the very least. The grudge and history of the original Count fueled his very existence.  Salvation? Redemption? As an Avenger, those words literally sparked his fury. He wanted nothing more than to wipe the smile off of the faces of all members of Ruler class who were so ‘goody-goody’ and ‘holy’.


Unfortunately, that morning, he was not going to get his wish.


“Kuahahahahaha! What kind of laughable farce is this? Of all of the ghastly things that could transpire, who would have ever seen this coming? Now I’d like someone to tell me there is no drama in real life!”


He laughed. No, he cackled. It was out of a combination of amusement, anger, and disbelief. To him, it was unbelievable that he had been caught so off guard. The unexpected had befallen him when he decided to try and spark the Holy Maiden’s wrath that morning. It was as though the world was making a mockery of him, telling him to stop his incessant attempts to anger her.


Still, reducing him to the size of a bug was not something he expected the world could do. Did he have enemies that specifically chose to target him? No. His position was not sufficiently elevated enough for that, certainly. Even as a servant, the number of people who would fight him in Chaldea was limited. It had to have been a widespread attack by some other servant. 


“Ah, life is a storm. You bask in the sunlight for one moment and the next you’re shattered upon the rocks,” the count continued to laugh. What else could he do? He was in front of an ever imposing door that, even with his powers as a servant, he would be unable to open let alone reach the handle. He estimated his loss of height to be a hundredth of his original scale judging by the fact that the height of the crack beneath the door was the same as his own.


Jeanne D’Arc’s room was before him. He stood in front of the doorway decorated with a painting of Jeanne D’Arc’s flag. It stretched high up above his head towards the skies. It pained him to admit he was uneasy standing in the hallway, but that was understandable, honestly. At 1/100th his original size, he was as vulnerable as an ant. 


“There’s no helping it in this situation,” he lowered the tip of his hat to conceal his face to nobody in particular. “Such chaos must be due to the Holy Grail. That foolish master of mine could be in trouble. As much as it infuriates me, I’ll have to seek her assistance to settle this affair before I can continue letting her know of my resentment.”


That was the man’s decision. While he knew how to wait and hope, he also knew how to take action. Holding his cloak and hat tightly with his hands, he bent his knees and hunched his back to crawl underneath the opening below the doorway. Being less than 2 cm tall, he was now easily able to enter Jeanne’s humble bedroom, an accomplishment he couldn’t normally do since destroying the door would cause trouble for his master. 


His intrusion went without a hitch. To his surprise, he found the room Jeanne had taken up residence in had not been altered from a standard Chaldea bedroom aside from a carpet in the corner of the far corner of the room and a few candles placed here and there for lighting. The Saint of the Flag really did not try to decorate her room with anything too luxurious. He could, however, spot a few luxurious knick-knacks here and there that he was certain had been gifted to her and that she took a liking too. A few stuffed dolls were on her bed, including a small hippogriff that the spunky pink haired rider rode. The Ruler class also kept various outfits on display on a clothing rack on one side of the room next to a mirror. He could spy outfits ranging from a formal dress to a swimsuit to various casual clothes.


“Women are slaves to fashion, are they not?” he mumbled, bemused at the thought of the Saint of the Flag showing some semblance of human nature. He looked left and right attentively from his position right at the entry way of Jeanne D’Arc’s room, attempting to search for the holy woman.


He did not have to look for very long. Considering how much bigger she was than him at that moment, he’d have to have been blind to not see that familiar braid of blonde hair. Kneeling on the carpet that she had placed on the room’s floor, Jeanne D’Arc was motionless, praying silently in full servant’s garb asides from her metal boots.


If he were a good, ordinary man, he would have considered the sight of the saint’s calm, still figure holy from her golden braid of her to her almost luminescent, smooth skin. The woman was a majestic beauty who, at his scale, had literal monumental proportions. The statuesque sight of a living breathing saint a hundred times his size would have made any devout man drop to his knees.


However, he was a count, not a saint. Moreover, he was an Avenger. He would sooner vomit his stomach contents than vomit praise for her. His priority was on alerting the accursed Saint of the Flag of his presence and getting to their master. As such, he was dashing across the room to approach her. At less than 2 cm in height, the 5m distance was now 500 meters unfortunately. Even with his lightning speed, it took him half a minute to reach Jeanne. All the while, the distant woman seemed to rise higher and higher into the sky with every dash he made. When he finally made it to the praying saint, he found he could not see the top of her head even when he craned his neck back.


“Hey! You half-baked saint! Down here!”


He shouted as loudly as he could in an attempt to get heard. At his size, his voice would be heard as a squeak to a regular sized ear. His miniscule voice could only travel so far, however. The praying Ruler couldn’t even hear him.


“Ignoring me, huh?” the count scowled. He supposed it was understandable considering his size, but lightning still sparked from his body. He did not like the idea of being ignored. If his presence had become as insignificant as an ant, he was going to have to go all out in being the most incessant ant he could be. Even ants could bite after all.


He jumped onto the center of the saint’s right foot, clad in the woman’s dark blue stocking. His anger burning brightly, the count gathered a massive amount of energy into his palm. Being just fabric, he could easily burn through it and give the servant a powerful shock. Even though he was only trying to get her attention, he didn’t hold back. He would have loved to have the flaming lightning blast surge through her body and cause the Ruler class servant pain so he wasn’t afraid of being reckless. 


“Zeeyah!”


With all of his might, he fired off his attack, a burning beam of light, heat and energy, into the Ruler class servant’s stocking.


“Hmm…?”


He ceased his attack, when he heard a sound from above. Looking up, he could see the titanic Ruler class servant’s hand approaching him.


“Yes. Looks like you felt… it…? Oh n-Gwargh!” the count started to cheer but immediately that the hand was descending far more quickly than he expected. He was going to launch another attack, but realized he had to avoid the woman’s hand or else get struck down. Unfortunately for him, the giant Saint was far too fast for him. Jeanne scratched her foot, a simple action on her end but a titanic assault from his perspective. He was unable to react before the speedy towers of Jeanne’s fingers knocked him off of her foot and onto the floor.


Having fallen off, the count saw the saint look down in his direction, but the look in her eyes told him she hadn’t noticed him. He ground his teeth. To be unnoticed by the saint despite his efforts angered him. Even more energy sparked from his body.


“I’ll show you to ignore me, you false holy crone,” Dantes scowled. In one fell swoop, the count released his as much of his rage in a single blast aimed straight at Jeanne’s face. The distance of over 100 (centi)meters was cleared by his near-speed of light attack before Jeanne had a chance to blink. He successfully hit the woman’s cheek.


“Ouch!”


“Yes!” the Avenger class servant pumped his fist as he saw the woman wince in pain for an instant. Unfortunately, he did not get a chance to cheer for long at all. “…Huh?”


Stomp!


“Gwargh!”


“What was that? Static electricity?”


Unable to avoid Jeanne standing up, the count found himself under the right foot of the Ruler class servant. Her blue stocking covered him and the weight of her body battered his tiny form. If it weren’t for the power of whatever had caused his affliction, the count would have been crushed into red paste beneath Jeanne that very instant.


Even so, he was not enjoying his predicament of having survived.


“G-Grk… Got to… get out…”


The count attempted to claw at the holy maiden’s sock. He didn’t expect having his entire body crushed under the weight of a single woman to agonize him more than any of the trials of Chateau d’if, but being 100 times smaller did not mean dealing with a woman who was 100 times heavier… No even more than 100. The weight of Jeanne D’arc felt like several thousand tons to him relatively. Even a demon pillar wouldn’t survive under the force of the maiden’s foot.


Unfortunately for the count, his attempts to get noticed failed. Having been surprised by the sudden weak jolt of static electricity, she stopped her prayers. It was then that she glanced at the clock.


“Oh my. I promised Marie I’d see her later. I should get changed since she wanted me to dress up.”


For her to speak about a get-together so innocently and naively, how was a Ruler class servant with the power of Revelation unaware of what was going on? He would have loved to ask that question, but unfortunately, he had to deal with thick, musty fabric shoved into his mouth and hot beads of sweat soaking his cloak and suit.


Moreover, much to the count’s further dismay, he found his body rising as Jeanne took a step forward. He was being taken along with the woman’s stocking as she walked which meant further pain for the servant as Jeanne’s right foot slammed into the floor again.


“Gwargh!” he spat from the pain of the impact. He felt his body twist as the ball of the blonde maiden’s foot followed her heel. A simple footstep slammed his body against the hard floor and squashed it under thousands of tons of woman. He could feel the floor yield to the Ruler servant’s weight. His very being recognized the difference in scale between them. His immediate conclusion was to abandon grabbing Jeanne’s attention and prioritize escape.


But there was no escape for the man who had escaped Chateau d’if. The next step came as quickly as the first and crushed his physical form again. Then came the third and the fourth. He had no time to think as intense sharp pain twisted his body. He was nothing more than an insect to her, easily crushed without any notice or thought.


Relief only came at after the fifth. Dantes found his body vertical as Jeanne D’arc lifted her right foot off the ground. “G-Guh…” What was going on? Still stuck to the foot of the Saint of the Flag, he could feel massive movements from the woman but could not see while plastered face first to her foot.


It was then that the Avenger felt something dislodge. In an instant, Dantes plummeted. The giant woman had taken off the stocking he had been ground into, and he descended along with it.


Thankfully, the descent was gentle and quick. The sock Jeanne had stripped off had landed on the chair by the room’s mirror above the left stocking. From his position, he could see the long bare legs of the holy maiden as she selected her change of clothes.


“I despise the fashionable world…” groaned Dantes, knowing full well his pain had been caused by a woman changing clothes. Having wisdom when it came to crises, he knew he had the safe opportunity to scorch the sock he was stuck and pry himself free. “Now what am I to do against this brobdingnagian lass?” 


Looking up, the Avenger class servant’s face flushed red and his gentlemanly instincts took over. He pulled his hat over down over his eyes. Jeanne D’arc was undressing. Not only was she had she taken off her stockings, but her mantle, armor, and top as well. The only thing left covering the titan of a saint was her blue camisole and matching lace panties. The landmark monument of a woman in nothing but her skivvies distracted the Avenger, and he was becoming even more distracted as she undressed further. 


“Hm… Let’s see… Which one should I pick? I know nobody will see these, but it’s important to mix things up from time to time…” he heard from high above. 


Fighting temptation, Dantes turned away as he heard a soft thump hit the floor far beneath him. Behind him was an entirely naked maiden of the flag. Out of his decency as a French gentleman, he refused to peak despite knowing the dire circumstances of his situation.


“Women are sacred. While I may hate this saint with my very being, I mustn’t look,” the count fought his inner demons.


Dantes needn’t look away  any further, however, as his vision soon vanished. Darkness descended as something fell atop the chair he was stranded on. A dome with intricate patterns inscribed into it covered him.


“Hm? This dome is…,” the count realized what had trapped him the moment he looked up, but he couldn’t complete his sentence as said dome quickly started to move. He was hit by a thick wall that smelled of detergent and taken along with it as it plummeted.


A bra, woven finely with a flowery design on white fabric, had encircled the 2 cm man and fallen off the chair. The holy maiden had dropped two of the ones she had been deciding between onto the chair in order to compare them, but the one he had fallen on had slipped off the seat. He was greeted to a naked and statuesque Jeanne D’arc holding her endowed bosom with her right arm as she looked down. On the floor again, he realized just how big the woman was when her naked legs seemed to stretch into the sky.


“Hm… Which should I wear?”


Immediately upon hearing such words, he knew what was to come. Luck was never a thing the count had. There was no 50/50 chance of safety. Jeanne would pick the one he was in, and that was precisely what happened. In a quick and fluid motion, the blonde saint selected the bra he was in and put it on. He felt the incredible, overpowering speed of the woman’s experience in putting on her undergarments as he was lifted up, whipped through the air. 


“Bwarf!” the count spat when he was slammed into a peach colored mass. He tried to push away from the mass, but the bra firmly held him in place. He was being pressed again the Flag Saint’s left breast as dressed up. To further complicate matters, Jeanne continued to put on her clothes.


“Fufufu~! This school uniform is as cute as ever,” Jeanne D’Arc’s giggle caused her chest and him to vibrate. The pressure pinning him down had increased as Jeanne had added a dress shirt and blazer to outfit. The fashionable world was a bit too much for the count’s miniscule body. “I can’t wait to show Marie this.”


“Curses…,” the Avenger bit his lip. He was certain the woman’s bra was a size too small for her because of how firmly he was stuck to her breast. To think he’d be caught like a moth in a spider’s web. The saint’s bosom was sizeable even at regular size, but at 100 times his scale, it was comparable to the Sun King’s pyramids. He didn’t want to admit that the sweet scent of the woman’s shampoo was engulfing him. He simply continued to struggle while smothered by the French woman’s breast.


“Hmm~ Hm~ Hmm~ Hm~!” he could feel Jeanne’s humming as she put on her uniform’s tie. Her cheerful mood irritated the incarnation of vengeance.


“Damnit! That’s it!” the King of the Cavern finally had it with being taken for a fool. Despite being restrained, he was still capable of outputting all of his mana from his servant body. With all that he could muster and his Iron Determination, the Count of Monte Cristo unleashed his strongest burst of searing energy, aiming to force the saint to feel his presence.


“K-Kyah~! What in the-?!” he heard as his full power surged into Jeanne’s left breast. While he couldn’t pierce through the thickness of all of the woman’s clothes at his size, he was able to hurt her. One of the missions he had been hoping to accomplish had been finished, but now that he was out of energy, he realized his body was limp.


But the Avenger’s actions had brought about the miracle. The Saint of the Flag had felt him and moved to take off her clothes to see what had suddenly hurt her. After taking off her blazer, unbuttoning her dress shirt, and unhooking the clasp of her bra, Jeanne covered her nipples with one arm and held onto her bra with the other arm. This allowed Dantes to see the light of day again along with the stunned blonde’s expression.


“W-W-W-what?! Is that you, Count?!” the saint turned a flustered red from she recognized his tiny form with her True Name Revelation skill.


He was discovered. Finally, after all of that effort, he had succeeded. How did he escape? With difficulty. How did he plan that moment? Well… quite honestly it had all been a spur of the moment thing, but he was pleased to have finally gotten somewhere. Having reached his destination and gotten to both hurt and fluster the Saint of the Flag, he wasn’t going to lie that he didn’t receive some pleasure out of that. He still refused to admit that it was relieving to see Jeanne’s face, however.


“C-Count? Are you okay? Hey, speak to me. What were you doing in my bra? What’s going on?!” completely embarrassed, the tomato red maiden tried to ask him despite not realizing he was both too small for her to hear and too tired to even speak.


Lying in the left cup of the woman’s underwear, the count sighed wondering just what was to happen next. Would the Saint consider delivering some divine judgement onto him for the unlucky pervert events he had gotten thrown into or would she immediately learn of what was going on and assist? Whatever the case, he had exhausted himself in his anger.


His exhaustion meant little to the little man, however. There were bigger troubles on his priority list: their master’s safety. Thinking about it, it was ironic for him to be leaving things in the hands of a Saint, especially when his body was literally in her hands, but in his state, he had to wait before his self-restoration helped him recover. Until then, he knew there was only one other thing he could do as the panicked, undressed maiden continued to pry him for answers she wouldn’t be able to receive – Wait and hope.


 


End Notes:

Notes:

Other Appearing Servants: [Avenger] Edmond Dantes

Jeanne’s Ascension - 2nd Ascension sans all of the armor

Jeanne’s Clothing rack - Descriptions come from various ones such as the Extella DLC but the main one mentioned is the uniform style from Apocrypha (Leticia’s school outfit)

Dantes Ascension - 3rd for the awesome cloak

Wait and Hope - Dantes’ quotable line

Wisdom in Crisis/Iron Determination - Dantes’ skills, including Iron Determination’s pierce ability

Dantes’ Dialogue - a number of his lines were quotes of The Count of Monte Cristo


~For Fun~


Current Location: [Women’s Quarters 02]


Free Quest Battle Hardest (non-challenge) Node:

Wave 1

Opponent [Avenger] Edmond Dantes ‘Luckless Count’

HP: 18,000 HP

Buffs: [A Curse on Gulliver’s Travels] - Increase Critical Strength.

NP: 4 turn charge. [Attention Grabber Chateau D’if] - Deal heavy damage to all enemies, decrease [Defense] (3 turns) and Inflict Curse (5 turns)


Wave 2

Opponent: [Ruler] Jeanne D’arc (Unaware)

HP: 120,000 HP

(De)Buffs: [Dressing/Undressing] - Each turn, either increase or decrease Defense (1 turn)

Skill: [Dropped Item] - Inflict [Stun] on one enemy.

NP: 5 Turn Charge - [Saint’s Fashion Show] - Increase Defense (3 turns). Apply [Invincible] (1 turn). Restore 20,000 HP. Recover 5000 HP per turn (5 turns).


Drops: Lost Change + Radiant Hair + Chaldea Observation Notes  + Primordial Lanugo + Void Dust

 

Ch.3a BB by jellytea819

Chapter 3: Kouhai Channel (1 of 3)

Servant(s): [Moon Cancer] BB


Hot… Very Hot.


And sweaty... Very sweaty.


To say he was burning up inside his current prison wouldn’t be an exaggeration. His white Mystic Code was soaked in sweat to the point of becoming transparent. He struggled to breathe as what little air left there was around him was muggy from the intense amount of sweat surrounding him.


It wasn’t just his sweat either. If there was anything he was thankful for, it was his poison immunity.


Pressed into the dark firm skin of his servant’s thigh from the front and restrained by the sleek black fabric of her form-fitting suit from the rear, he had been placed there under Serenity’s belief that it was the best place to keep him as she moved around Chaldea. While he was thankful he had allied with the poisonous Hassan, he was not in a position to enjoy getting intimate with Hassan of Serenity’s thighs. Being shrunken down to a hundredth of his size gave him significantly different priorities after. His life was now his greatest concern, not that it wasn’t one of his top concerns as a Master trying to save the world.


Nonetheless, even though he was technically safe, he was certainly in a predicament. They were currently on their way to reunite with Mashu and the shrunken El-Melloi II to find the culprit of their miniaturization. He was, however, currently a resident of the poison Servant’s clothes. Being less than 2 cm tall, he was just a tiny wrinkle in Serenity’s skin-tight outfit. Serenity had placed him around her waist originally, but he had slowly been shifting further and further around her thigh and towards her rear with each motion she made as she walked down Chaldea’s halls. The sway of the female servant’s hips rocked him from left to right. 


He could feel the sheer mass that was the gigantic Hassan of Serenity with each step she took. Since Serenity often snuck around stealthily as per her habit of an assassin, he hadn’t actually seen her walk normally. It felt like she was sashaying down the hallway, but it could have just been that his tiny form saw her little swaying motions as something more extreme due to the difference in scale. The sheer pressure of her clothes hugging her skin was far stronger than he had expected for example. What Serenity felt was formfitting was tight to him - trying to move even a bit felt like wading through tar. The fabric resisted his minute attempts at pushing against it.


Even more noticeably was Serenity’s body. Though he had poison immunity, simply being in contact with the Hassan was overwhelming his senses. Her powerful leg muscles contracted and stretched as she navigated her way around the base and he could feel every bit of it from the impact of the heel of her foot with the floor to the slight raising of her knee as she stepped. With everything on such a large scale of one hundred times human size, every little action she made etched an impression onto his body. 


Moreover, Serenity was a servant who naturally emitted poison – in her skin, her breath, her sweat, her scent – every part of her was poison and he was completely coated in it. There was strangeness to Serenity’s poison in that although it was a deadly thing, it had the scent of flowers, at least to him. Everybody around her may have avoided her poison due to the danger, but he could touch without risk. It was the reason why Serenity was so loyal and attached to him. He was a rare person who she could actually get close to. He would have preferred a bit more distance between them now, however. He was becoming able to distinguish the different types of poisons mixed into Serenity’s sweat that now coated him. Lilies of the Valley, hydrangeas, and oleander were among the scents he could distinguish – a gentle poison. He’d have said the smell of flowers was nice, but mixed with Serenity’s sweat in a cramped, closed space, the scent sharply pierced his nose.


After what felt like an eternity of suffering, the shrunken master was finally relieved of his struggles. He was released from his prison when Serenity finally stopped and pulled on her body suit. Fresh air flooded in and assaulted him. He was blinded by the return of the bright light.


“Master, we’ve arrived,” his servant’s voice rang in his ears. At the very same time, his body was squeezed by two fingers and he was brought out of Serenity’s tight bodysuit. She held his body out in front of a pair of purple eyes… or rather, two pairs.


“Senpai! You’re okay!”


To his relief, Serenity had taken him to where she had said she would. The servant had done her duty and brought him back to Mashu without trouble… asides from the sweat that built up around his Mystic Code.


“Urgh… Uh… Hey Mashu… Thanks for sending help…” he weakly greeted the giant girl. It was hard to maintain his composure while dangling over a hundred meters in the air in between two titanic faces.


“I figured that Hassan of Serenity would be willing to assist, so I made the request when I saw her,” Mashu explained. It was then that he noticed Mashu starting to cover her nose. “But… Er… Senpai… you stink… That isn’t Serenity’s poison, is it?”


Of course it was. Serenity actually did stop to clean him up of Kiyohime’s slobber earlier, but her own sweat had seeped onto his clothes and body since she still kept him within her clothes.


“My apologies…,” Serenity bowed, an action that surprised him because he dropped several dozen meters along with her. “Shall I go wash Master off?”


He would have been happy if Mashu gave him the chance, but to his astonishment, he saw her giant head shake to tell them no. 


“We should hurry and find a solution to this instead. Senpai, we’re in front of one of our next possible suspects’ room right now.”


Next possible suspect… Looking around, the tiny Master could not distinguish exactly where in Chaldea he was. He was so small that every hallway was a ludicrously enormous cavern. Simply looking down at the ground from the girls’ hands was a fall that would give him spare time to contemplate his life choices before he hit the floor. The distance to the ceiling was just as far.


To help answer his question, a figure appeared on Mashu’s hand to join him. The young boy in a suit bearing a royal, red mantle, Lord El-Melloi II, revealed himself. 


“Well Master, I’m glad you’re safe,” the young lord kept his distance, knowing full well the poison would affect him. “I was worried that dragon stalker of yours ate you whole.”


“You don’t know the half of it,” he chuckled bitterly. The Clock Tower teacher was not off the mark. For reminding him of the experience, he wanted to punch the Caster class servant’s now punchable face, but he didn’t want to hit someone who was an old man on the inside. 


“In any case, I suggest you change clothes as soon as you can. You can switch Mystic Codes, can you not?” El-Melloi the Second avoided the small spray of poison that he flicked at him.


He blinked. His advisor of a servant had a point. Focusing his magical energy on changing Mystic Codes, his white Chaldea Standard uniform swapped out with a black school uniform. One of his many Mystic Codes, the second of the Tsukumihara Academy Uniforms he owned had a useful skill.


“[Survival Strategy].”


Although the poison disappeared from his clothes after changing them, he still had to eliminate the rest of the poison coating him. The barrier forming around his body allowed the poison to slide off him as though he was water and it was oil. The poison dripped onto Serenity’s palm and, when he believed it was all gone, he hopped onto Mashu’s hand where Lord El-Melloi II was.


“Much better,” he was glad to be relieved of the sweat that had drenched his hair as well. “Now what? Who does the room we’re going into belong to?”


At that question, the shrunken vessel of Zhuge Liang’s eyes darted away. “Ah… Well, about that…”


Lord El-Melloi the Second answered his question. He didn’t like it. 


“No,” he shook his head. His body trembled. Stepping backwards away from the Caster Class servant, he tripped on his own two feet and fell backwards onto Mashu’s palm.


Not again.


“Senpai, I know your experiences with her haven’t been too great but it has to be done…” Mashu heard his refusal and saw his panic. She tried to calm him, but his body rejected it.


No. Absolutely not. Not again.


“Master… Don’t worry. I will protect you with this body of mine…” Serenity also felt his immediate fear and also attempted to assist.


He did not want to. Even though he was well aware that the solution to all of his problems could be behind that door, every fiber of his being told him to stay away.


“Master, I know how you feel, but this is our best option. The chances of her being the key to our cure are high… Okay, 1 in 4, but that’s still highly probable. Considering her track record, it may as well be a 50% shot of her being the culprit.”


That was precisely the reason why he was so worried.


The location he had now been informed of that he and his comrades were standing in front of was one that he had chosen to avoid even at normal size out of sheer instinct. Having encountered that servant who so endearingly intruded on Chaldea so as to enjoy herself, every fiber of his being told him to be wary. The mastermind, the hacker, the demon, the tease, he had thought of all of these titles for her and many more. Why? Honestly, if you did not understand why every fiber of his being told him to flee, you would be a fool among fools. Simply saying her name alone should suffice.


BB.


The twisted cyber demon of the far side of the moon, the self-proclaimed heroine with her own channel, the impish and sadistic Kouhai character BB was in many regards an existence that was, without a doubt, unpredictable. Able to hack her way into doing anything and everything, she did whatever she pleased no matter how much trouble it would bring. In fact, she enjoyed the luck on everyone’s faces from all the trouble she caused.


Mashu was the only one he wanted to call him Senpai. The only person who could calm him down and put his mind at ease with just one word was her. Being addressed as such by BB, on the other hand, sent his body into frenzy. She truly was a [Mooncancer].


“Mashu… Professor… Let’s bet on the other 50%... I’m pretty sure it’s not her. In fact, it’s definitely not her. I’m positive.”


He was grasping at straws, but he hoped he was doing his best to convey his desperation. The sweat he could see trickling down both Lord El-Melloi II’s and Mashu’s necks told him they were almost as nervous as he was. He could see feel the sensation of Mashu swallowing her saliva through the floor that was her palm. She gulped to prepare to speak.


“You know… I think I agr-”


Slam!


“Senpai~!”


Mashu relented in the end, but it was too late. The door to BB’s personal room swung open and out came a spunky purple haired. Before any of them had any time to think, a baton was waved, slicing through the very air like a hot knife through butter.


Poof!


A cloud of smoke suddenly popped into existence, completely surrounding and blinding everyone.


“Tch-! She was waiting for this!” “M-Master!” “S-Senpai!”


“Mashu!” he shouted through coughs. For some reason, the words of his comrades were fading into the distance. He couldn’t see more than a few centimeters (in normal scale) in front of him. Reaching around as he covered his mouth, he hoped to run into Lord El-Melloi II. Having just used [Survival Strategy], he couldn’t immediate reactive it either.


At the very least, Mashu was still around. After all, it was her hand he was still standing on. The white surface he was standing on was her palm after all…


… Wait… White?


Looking back down, he realized the palm his small form was standing on was wearing a glove. The color drained from his face as he turned his head to where the smoke was beginning to clear. A pair of violet eyes and a violet shade of hair greeted him, but the smile on the girl’s face was not the gentle, respectful smile of his junior, Mashu. No, it was the playful, mocking smile of the little(titanic) devil that now literally had him in the palm of her hand.


“Ufufufu~! Like an ant now, aren’t you, Se~n~pa~i~?”


A powerful voice that echoed in his ears dominated the shrunken Master who was now at the mercy of the Great Devil BB. Hassan of Serenity, Mashu, and Lord El-Melloi II were nowhere in sight.


With him in her left hand, the powerful Mooncancer hacker used her right index finger to knock him down into submission with a single touch. 


“Gwahgh!”


“I was waiting for you to come, Senpai.  Ta-da~! It’s everyone’s favorite, omnipotent, last boss-type kouhai, BB-chan!”


Pinned under the weight of a single gloved finger, his squirming was nothing more than a useless effort to BB. She had been biding her time, expecting his arrival, and now that he had entered her realm, he was trapped like a fly in a spider’s web. As much as BB was playing, she was a cruel AI who enjoyed using just enough calculated force to not break his bones even with his increased durability.


“[Emergenc-]” he started to speak, but realized he did not have that Mystic Code anymore. To make matters worse, BB’s finger flicked him over on his back and slammed down onto it with as much force as she had used on his chest. “Gargh!”


“Ah, how pathetic, Master-san. You should know better than to fight back,” sighed the purple haired digital devil. She continued toying with him in her hand, knocked him around, slamming down onto his body, and bruising him with nothing more than a single finger. “Well, that should be enough of a punishment for keeping me waiting. The program’s about to start.”


“P-Program?” That word had many meanings when it came to BB. None of them were good.


Licking her lips, his captor released her finger and brought her hand up to her face rapidly. His body was subjected to multiple g’s of high speed acceleration from BB’s action, but the pain of the sudden rise was not what was on his mind. It was the pair of purple eyes that seemed to see straight through him and looked at him as though he were nothing more than a toy.


“Ufufufu… Don’t tell me your brain shrank with you, Senpai…” she laughed. “It’s time for BB Channel’s newest program to begin of course.”


And with those words, a title card appeared in thin air behind the Mooncancer hacker. Reading it, the tiny Master paled. 


[Cyber Goddess’s Secret Garden: BB Kouhai Paradise]

 

“Be sure to tune in, Se~n~pa~i~!”



End Notes:

Notes:

Kouhai = Junior = Underclassman. The opposite of Senpai. Will be used along with Senpai because it is a part of Mashu’s and BB’s character types.

Updated Mystic Code: Tsukumihara Academy Uniform/Extra CCC version - Memories of the Far Side of the Moon. Essentially it is a black gakuran. Skills include: Spiritron Boost (All), Stepping Stone to Survival, Dial Down.

‘Master-san’ - using honorifics here because BB’s lines do occasionally have her say this when addressing the FGO Master.

BB Ascension - Only has one.


~For Fun~


Current Location: [Women’s Quarters 03]


Story Battle Node (1 of 3):

None. Story Only.

Ch.3b BB by jellytea819

Chapter 3: Kouhai Channel (2 of 3)

Servant(s): [Moon Cancer] BB


‘Lights! Camera! Action!


Welcome all you minor NPCs and lonely viewers! Ever wish to live out that youthful RomCom minor characters never had a chance at? Want to get that good ending you couldn’t reach on that bugged eroge? How about bringing those doujin plots to life?


Well, too bad, you hopeless twits. Only people with BB-chan’s personal invitation can enter this private oasis.’


That was the introduction to the stage that had been prepared by the villainous, bombshell hacker. With glimmering pink hearts floating through the air like scattered bubbles, a sugary sweet atmosphere was just another effect BB whimsically decided to add for the fun of it.


[Cyber Goddess’s Secret Garden: BB Kouhai Paradise]. BB Channel’s special program was taking place with the backdrop of an empty high school classroom on a sunny, blue day. Talking to a non-existent camera, the purple haired AI taunted and teased an audience with great pleasure.


In spite of her cheerful mood, the air around the classroom was still and tense. Behind the scenes away from the ‘camera’s’ view, he stood helpless, trapped in a carefully crafted bird cage fit for creatures far larger than him. Even if he could fit between the gaps in the bars, a digital barrier prevented him from slipping through. 


“As expected of BB’s [Item Construction]. I can’t get out,” the shrunken Chaldea master frowned after slamming his fist in a futile effort to break free. Inside the realm made from BB’s [Territory Creation], everybody and everything was under her control.


Besides him, that control included the other Servants as well.


“Tch. What kind of ridiculous cosplay is this?”


“Senpai… I’m sorry. This is my fault.”


 “M-Master. The door won’t open… I can’t come in…”


In another cage beside him on the bookshelf, the tiny demi-Servant fused with Zhuge Liang sat calmly with his eyes closed, wishing he still had his mantle. Outside of the shelf, sitting at a desk surrounded by a digital barrier and looking away in apologetic frustration, was Mashu. As for Serenity, she was stuck outside of the classroom, locked out.


Going for a school and student dynamic, BB had done as she pleased. After rejecting Serenity from her territory, she stripped Lord El-Melloi the Second of his mantle and instead stuck him in a black school uniform that was a size too big for his rejuvenated form. And to match him, he altered Mashu’s civilian clothes into a blue sailor uniform – the girl’s uniform of the Tsukimihara Uniform he was wearing.


“Damnit. Why do I have to get dragged into this too?” Lord El-Melloi II grumbled. “Even in this body, I’m still older than a high school student.”


“I have no idea. There’s no rhyme or reason with her, Professor,” he frowned. Getting captured again, was he some kind of damsel in distress type character? Certainly, he wasn’t strong, but constantly being overpowered by the giant servants was taking its toll on his self-esteem.


Scowling, Lord El-Melloi II looked away and snapped his fingers. The tiny master felt his body strengthened and reinforced in an instant. “Well, it can’t be good knowing that rebellious AI. Keep your guard up, Master. I will too.”


Nodding was all he could do as he could feel BB approach as her loud footsteps vibrated through the ground and up the bookshelf, shaking the cages the two of them were in.


Tapping onto his cage with an unnaturally large smile on her face, BB opened her mouth to speak. “Well then, now that the introduction has finished, we can begin the show right after the opening PV, Senpai!” 


His body trembling at the playful giantess, he took a step back even though it was useless. He couldn’t get away. He wasn’t just inside a cage. He was trapped atop a shelf on her classroom bookcase. He cursed his powerlessness.


“Haaa…? You’re not going to try talking to me, Senpai?” BB pouted as she waved her hand through the air. The cage he was in vanished in an instant. “I thought you’d be happy to talk to another girl who could hear you properly.”


He blinked. Hear?


Puff!


“Waah!”


With a single, light breath, the MoonCancer class servant knocked him down and sent him rolling. When he composed himself, he saw her approach the other cage where Lord El-Melloi II was still trapped in.


“Don’t think the universe’s most beautiful BB-chan wouldn’t be able to copy a simple command spell order,” boasted the AI with a haughty laugh. “And you, Kiddie Version of Mister-Exasperated-Overused-NP-Charger-Caster, don’t think I didn’t hear you either.”


“W-What?” the two of them squeaked.


“I kept you around and not Miss-Poison-Stalker only because her poison would ruin all the clothes I prepared for the occasion,” she explained as she lifted up the Caster class servant’s cage. She swung it around effortlessly with just two of her fingers. “I really have no use for you, but I suppose I’ll tolerate you for protecting Master-san in case I go too far…”


Didn’t that just mean his presence was going to make things worse for him? The wicked gaze from BB’s quick glance toward him told him all he needed.


Placing Lord El-Melloi II’s cage down, BB turned her attention back to the tiny master. Being less than 2 cm alone didn’t intimidate him. He had already dealt with giant girls more than enough times since he had been shrunken, but the fact that it was BB he was facing threw all of his confidence out the window. His legs were quivering like pudding. 


“Oh-ho~? Is Senpai scared already?” smirked the AI. “The show has yet to begin. We still need a word from our sponsors because you can enjoy the program I prepared just for you!”


He did not like that sound of that. For BB have an entire BB Channel special for his shrunken self, was she actually the culprit? Introducing chaos into all of Chaldea and having as much fun as she could causing panic and strife was BB’s modus operandi after all.


“Ufufufu~! You shrinking down was worth all the trouble after all,” giggled BB.


Her saying such ambiguous and incriminating things like that made him just as confused.


“BB! If you can hear me, then stop this already!” he bit his lip to remain firm. “This has gone on long enough.”


Slam!


“Waaah!”


Without mercy, BB’s gloved hand slammed down directly onto his tiny form, crushing him between it and the table.


“Did you really want your punishment time to start so soon, Senpai? You should now it’s bad for the ratings if we start the special with the finale.”


He didn’t have any choice. With her hand completely covering every part of his body, BB prevented him from struggling as she picked him up and dangled him over her smiling face. Being at the mercy of a gigantic BB who was ready to play with him… his body recalled something he didn’t want to.


Suddenly, BB twirled her body around, giving the tiny master a ride worse than an amusement park attraction gone wrong.


“Well, shall we get started, my fellow kouhai?”


When he finally got his bearings back after being spun around violently, the little master saw that the barrier around Mashu had disappeared and she had also stood up. Now, flanked from the front and back by the faces of two giant purple haired girls, he grew anxious of what was to come.


“BB… Please, just turn Senpai back to normal…” Mashu sheepishly played with her bangs, unable to refuse BB but also unwilling to hurt him.


“It’s the same thing with you two. I know you’re the loyal type of kouhai, but you could do to have a little fun, y’know, Mashu,” pouted BB upon hearing Mashu’s request. That pout was short lived, however, as the entertainer of a Servant turned her attention to a nonexistent camera again and pulled Mashu towards her with her free hand.


“Kyaa!” Mashu squealed as BB groped her breast.


“Everyone! It’s time for the Secret Garden Event to begin! Are you ready?” BB smile beamed in a way that would make the idol-idolizing Elizabeth jealous. “Today’s BB-Channel special is a double kouhai party! Our special guest today is the adorkable Shielder kouhai, Mashu Kyrielight!”


“H-Hold on! BB!?” Mashu squirmed to no avail against BB’s iron claw grip on her right breast.


“Not only that, but we have our beloved Senpai here today as well! You can’t have one without the other now, can you?” BB continued with a wink. Helpless between her thumb and index finger, the little Master was held in front of both BB and Mashu as BB held her arm out. “But it looks like BB channel’s budget was cut a bit. We had to downsize Senpai to make ends meet.”


Making fun of his shrinking and powerlessness… BB knew how to humiliate him. Just what else was in her plans?


He needn’t have wondered. BB was ready to announce what she wanted to do to all of her viewers. “Well, we can still have plenty of fun with a tiny Senpai. In fact, I think this will be a wonderful experience for Senpai! Having 2 super-sized kouhai compared to him is sure to be exciting.”


“J-Just what are you planning to do?” a flustered Mashu asked. She unknowingly added to BB’s show.


“I’m glad you asked that Mashu. See, this is [BB Kouhai Paradise] so we have to make sure our mini-mini-Senpai gets the full experience of having two kouhai who can easily crush him like a bug.”


To demonstrate that example, BB applied a bit more pressure onto him. Little to BB, however, was enough to compact a car on his scale, however. He screamed in pain as her thumb squeezed him against her forefinger.


“Gwagh!”


“Senpai!” Mashu cried.


“Well then, shall we get started with our first game, Mashu? Senpai?” BB stopped without any concern for his wellbeing whatsoever. What worried him more, however, was the first segment. Immediately after BB said those words, an introduction card appeared out of thin air.


[Neo Senpai Spoiling – Easy Mode]


“Neo? What?” he didn’t understand. Mashu didn’t either.


“To explain to our dear perverted viewers, BB Channel is a pure and loving network,” BB lied through her teeth. “Neo Senpai Spoiling is a game with our tiny little Senpai being the one to spoil us like any Senpai should.”


Spoil? A wave of relief hit him. If the giants weren’t going to be asserting themselves on him, he could relax for a moment. Even so, he remained on his guard. What were the rules BB had obvious thought up?


“The rules are simple. Senpai just has to make sure the two of us our satisfied with some pampering. We’ll switch off back and forth, but the game won’t end until both of us approve at least once or until time is up!”


Hearing the explanation of the rules of BB’s game, the tiny master was surprised at how tame it was. There had to be a catch. BB’s twisted personality wouldn’t allow such an easy game.


“Well since this is Easy Mode, let’s start things off with Mashu then, Senpai,” BB lifted him up higher and higher. He found himself dangling above Mashu as the girl nervously waited.


Pomf!


With a gentle release, he was plopped onto his cute junior’s head.


“Give Mashu your best effort, Senpai~!” BB clasped her hands together with a fox-like grin. “But if you don’t satisfy her, the difficulty level will go up!”


Difficulty? There was the catch. The ‘Easy Mode’ in the game just referred to the first round. If he didn’t want things to get tougher, his only method was to succeed. He couldn’t quite think straight, however, because there was a smell of honey and peaches surrounding him. 


“This is… Mashu’s hair, huh?” he grabbed a handful of Mashu’s smooth, purple locks. Each strand was as thick as a wire to his 1/100th scale body, but as firm as it was, Mashu’s hair had a bounciness to it. Atop her head, his weight barely pushed her hair down. He could stand on it without too much trouble.


Rumble!


Balancing was another thing entirely. As Mashu turned towards BB, the single step she took caused him to stumble fast first into vines of purple hair. “I don’t understand, BB. Why is Senpai on my head?”


“Eh? You really don’t know, Mashu? Isn’t getting headpats one of the classic ways to get spoiled?” 

“C-Certainly I was happy getting them from Senpai, but this is embarrassing to have it televised,” Mashu twiddled her fingers in embarrassment. 


“Come now. It’s just a game. It’ll be over before you know it.”


“Okay…”


BB was astonished at her straight-laced ally’s innocence. He was too. Mashu was once again getting taken along with the pace of things. She really had to fix that weakness of hers.


Unfortunately, he didn’t have a choice but to play along with the giantess’s demands. A headpat… huh? He had given them to Mashu a few times before. At this scale, he was exactly sure how though. Mashu’s head was now his ground. 

 

“No choice. I’ll have to give it all I got. Haaaaaah!” the tiny master resolved to succeed. 


Getting down on his knees, he used all the strength in his hands to give Mashu the best headrub he could muster. Kneeding, pushing, patting, hitting. He did everything he could think of to have Mashu feel his less than 2 cm body’s attempts.


Unfortunately, he was too week to even push Mashu’s hair down onto her scalp.


“Um… Senpai… Have you started yet?”


Those words struck the little Master immediately. Even such as easy task had been impossible for him? How pathetic was he?


Bzzt!


[Fail]


“N-No way…”


“Awww. Too bad. I guess Senpai was simply too weak for Mashu to even feel him,” laughed BB. Getting on her tiptoes to be able to look at the shrunken man on his knees atop Mashu’s head, her twisted smile grew as she locked eyes with his shocked face. “Aaahaa~! What a beautiful despairing eyes! Even at that size, it’s wonderful!” 


Further insulting his pride, BB voiced her thrill in his failure. Her powerful, ecstatic voice sent shudders through his body. Her warm, moist breath enveloped him in fear.


“Well, it’s my turn to be spoiled then, and as promised, we’ll be increasing the difficulty as your punishment for failing, Senpai,” BB’s gloved hand quickly plucked him off of Mashu’s head. The purple haired scheme playfully stepped around the desks in the classroom.


Thud!


Unceremoniously, BB dropped the tiny Chaldea master. 


“Well then, it’s BB-chan’s turn.”


Rubbing his butt which had taken the brunt of the fall, the little master looked up, a habit he was growing to hate doing. What was going to happen? He was anxious to find out. He held his breath as BB sat down at the desk she had dropped him on.


“Neo Senpai Spoiling - Normal Mode,” the cape wearing servant waved her hand and a sheet of paper appeared on the desk behind him. The field sized white paper had several things written on it. What caught his eye was the word ‘Test’. “The next classic. Senpai, this super genius kouhai BB-chan doesn’t need it, but won’t you please teach me?”


“Teach?” the boy repeated. Was BB going to make fun of his intelligence next?


“To satisfy me, you’ll have to pass. There are only five questions, Senpai, and they’re all multiple choice. All you have to do is answer them correctly,” BB matter-of-factly stated. “I’ll let you mess up on one question, Senpai, but you’ll be punished if you do because this is Normal Mode. If you mess up two, then you fail.”


So he’d get a penalty for messed up on one of the five and he’d lose if he got two wrong? Those rules did not make the 1/100th scale boy feel any better. Looking up at BB, who was hovering her massive breasts above him like meteors. At normal size, they were already large enough, but now, he was small enough to be in their shadow. BB wouldn’t be able to see him if he walked directly beneath them. He didn’t want to do that however. It would further cement how insignificant he was.


The only thing he could do was turn his attention to the test. Stepping onto the sheet of paper as though it were a large carpet, he found it discouraging to have to walk around to read each and every sentence. Each character written on the paper was as large is head.


[Question 1: What attribute does BB have? A) Sadist Attribute, B) Kouhai Attribute, C) Rebel Attribute, D) Impish Attribute.]


A narcissistic question in what was probably a narcissistic test, the first question was already tough. He wanted to answer ‘A’ immediately upon reading it. All four described BB’s character in a nutshell. BB really was just toying with him. Grinding his teeth, he racked his brain. Which one of those attributes that BB had was most likely to be the answer? 


“Obviously B!” he decided.


Ding! Ding!


“Correct. Of course I have the Kouhai Attribute, Senpai. There’s no reason for me to call you ‘Senpai’ without it,” BB dismissed his success as nothing special.


Frowning, he knew he had to move on to the next question. He walked through the paper reading each word carefully. He nearly stumbled when he passed by an unexpected word.


[Question 2: What is BB’s fetish? A) Gloves, B) BDSM, C) Eyes, D) Size.]


What kind of question was this? Too much information that he did not want know was being distributed through the second question. Fetish? He believed he could at least rule out the first, and if BB really was the culprit for the mass shrinking, D was most likely, but why exactly did BB want him to answer such a personal question?


‘Aaahaa~! What a beautiful despairing eyes! Even at that size, it’s wonderful!’


To fluster and watch him panic of course. BB was a mastermind type of character for the very reason of wanting to see the reaction in his eyes. However, BB already played her hand. He knew this answer.


“C.”


Ding! Ding!


“A~hn~! No~!” BB exaggeratedly held her side in mock pain. “For my secret eye fetish to be found out so easily~! BB-chan’s so embarrassed~!”


He held his ground. Two successes was helping build up his self-esteem again. He didn’t want to give in.


“Hooo… I guess putting in my own personal questions wouldn’t work against my Master,” BB sighed. “Thankfully I thought ahead.”


Thought ahead? Reading the third question, he understood immediately what she meant.


[Question 3: The tie El-Melloi II is wearing is... A) Red, B) Blue, C) Black, D) None of the Above]


A question about the Professor? He immediately turned his head towards the bookshelf where the Caster class servant was caged, but it was no use. He was too far away and Mashu, who BB didn’t want to get involved, was also blocking his view, watching from behind a digital barrier. So that was why she kept him around.


The color of his tie? He couldn’t remember that off the top of his head. As embarrassing and dirty as it was to admit, he paid more attention to the girls’ appearances than the guys’. Besides, BB had swapped his clothes out to match the school dynamic… 


“Wow I’m slow…,” he grumbled when he finally made the realization. It was a trick question. The Tsukimihara Uniform didn’t have a tie. “D.”


Ding! Ding!


“Tch. Lucky guess,” pouted BB. “But I’m sure you won’t get the next one?”


He was going to prove her wrong. A three streak and only two questions to go – he had to keep his guard up. Walking down to the next question, he read it. The moment he did, he stumbled.


[Question 4: What is Mashu’s weight? A) 46 kg, B) 48 kg, C) 50 kg, D) 52 kg.]


Realizing his hesitation, BB immediate cut in to taunt him. “What’s wrong, Senpai? Shouldn’t you know every detail about your adorable kouhai?”


How could he ever possibly ask Mashu about that? He wasn’t going to be insensitive enough to ask Mashu her weight. She’d call him ‘the worst’ for doing such a thing. BB was a real devil for putting such a question on the test.


What could the answer be? He pinched the center of his forehead trying to focus his thoughts. Mashu was a small girl. She couldn’t weigh that much, but just how much would that be? He didn’t even remember how much he weighed, so guessing Mashu’s weight was not going to be easy. Just what could he use as a reference?


… Being crushed under Mashu at the start of the day was the only experience that came to mind. The haunting memory of being trapped by Mashu’s butt caused the tiny master to space out. Recalling being pressed beneath an immense pantyhose clad rear sent him into a daze.


“…D-D?” he stumbled to answer, but immediately after he spoke, he awoke from his trance and realized his mistake. “N-No, wait!”


Bzzt!


“Kyahaha! Sorry, but that’s wrong, Senpai,” BB laughed loudly. “Ufufu~ Are you blushing? Did asking that question cause you to remember something dirty you did with Mashu?”


“With me?” Mashu repeated.


“Hey, Mashu. Senpai thinks you weigh 52 kg,” BB blabbed. “You weigh 46 kg don’t you? The same as me? I remember seeing you check in the showers.”


“N-No! I was just… W-Wait, I was distracted,” he shouted desperately. More than fearing getting the question wrong, he was more afraid of facing the consequence of guessing Mashu’s weight wrong. “Mashu, I can explain!”


Crash!


Unfortunately, a lady’s weight was a very sensitive subject to Mashu. A table was thrown into the barrier that was separating Mashu’s side of the classroom from BB’s. Looking over at the giant girl in the distance, the tiny master’s face turned white. Mashu was smiling, but it was not warm smile.


“Senpai… We’re going to have to have a talk later… Okay?”


“Hiiiiii~!” he squealed in fear. When the turn switched back to Mashu, he was in trouble.


Shaking his head, the little master decided he just had to read the last question to get things over with. Immediately, he moved to the next line on the giant paper, but before he could get anywhere, a white glove blocked his path and enveloped him.


“Not so fast, Senpai. You got one question wrong, so that means you’ve got to take a penalty before we go on,” BB mocked his predicament by toying with his bug sized body with her pillar-esque fingers.


What was the penalty? The fact that BB was holding him dangerously close to her breasts made him wonder if the penalty she was going for was experiencing heaven and hell at the same time. It was going to be more or less a hell for him, however, considering the sheer weight of BB’s chest on his scale.


“Okay, Senpai. The penalty will be…” 


The purple haired mastermind continued to hover her hand in front of her breast. She wanted to take a good look at the underside of her white clothes.


“This!”


“Waah!?”


And as was typical of the teasing cyber devil, BB changed her plan and raised her left arm straight up, revealing her armpit beneath it. She shoved the tiny Master face first into it and slammed down, squeezing him under her armpit. The fact that she was wearing something long-sleeved was his only defense against being directly slammed into BB’s skin, but that did not protect him entirely. In such a cramped place that hardly saw the light of day, BB’s sweat from the hot, long-sleeved clothes collected and surrounded him.


“Did you honestly think I’d press you against my breasts, Senpai? That’s more of a reward than a punishment. My armpit’s all you’re going to get this early in the program.”


“Grr... Ark!” muffled by the white cloth and the pressure of BB squeezing, the shrunken Master held his breath. He just had to resist long enough for BB to get bored. 


But BB wasn’t going to stop so soon. For some reason, the clothes BB was wearing was getting thinner and thinner. Sweat was starting to soak his Mystic Code.


“And let’s add a little Self-Modification,” BB’s voice shook through her chest and arms and into his body. “BB Costume Change: Leotard!”


That was the reason why. Changing her white shirt into a sleeveless leotard made the barrier between him and her skin disappear. He was now completely enveloped by smooth, soft skin.


‘Can’t breathe…’ the shrunken master wanted to speak, but couldn’t. Smelling the damp, salty odor of festering sweat as it drenched him in a hot, cramped prison, he was losing breathable air. He was losing consciousness.


“And… Release!”


“W-Whaaaaaah!”


Thud!


Without warning, the cruel AI finally let him go. His body clung to her armpit for a split second before peeling off like an old sticker and fell onto her palm. BB then sloppily tilted that palm so he would fall from it and back onto the table.


Nursing his wounds was something the Master wanted to do. The reinforcement Lord El-Melloi II had given him had worn off long before the penalty. Perhaps that was why BB slowly took her time. She was waiting for his magically improved defense to disappear.


“Last question, Senpai. Come on, you don’t want to keep our viewers waiting, do you?” BB taunted and tapped her finger onto the desk impatiently.


Last? That meant if he got this one right, he’d succeed. But that also meant that if he got the question wrong, things were going to get even tougher. Forcing himself to stand, the bug sized boy limped towards the fifth question on the enormous tarp sized paper so he could read it.


[Question 5: What is the name of the Craft Essence BB will give you if you maximize her bond? A) A Passerby’s Dream, B) Wonderland, C) Concealed Goddess, D) Proof of Existence.]


What a question. The master gulped as he read the possible choices he had. Not all of the names were familiar and craft essences from maximum bonds were hard to come by. He was only aware of one on the list.


“I can at least rule out D because that’s Serenity’s…,” he mumbled.


“Booo… So that stalker has a maximum bond with you, huh…?” he could hear BB huff high above him. From the sounds of it, she was annoyed, or rather, pouting.


That couldn’t have been right, could it? BB was just trying to tease him, right?


“BB… Could it be that you’re… jealous?” Mashu was also able to take note of what he had realized but was trying to deny.


“Absolutely not. I’m not mad that you two have been avoiding me. I’m not bad that I haven’t been able to do a thing since coming to this fun looking pit of chaos. There’s no way that I’m jealous of all the other servants who are so close to this tiny bug of a master…”


She totally was. That was an honest to goodness pout. Or rather, that was an obvious cry for attention.


“BB… Don’t tell me you did all this just to get our attention.”


“I don’t need to answer that,” BB turned away from Mashu to avoid the question. “So Master, what’s the answer?”


BB was not going to let him hesitate any longer. He’d lessen his torture would come from answering correctly, but getting it wrong would make it worse. And he was certain getting this question wrong would put BB in a vindictive mood.


“… I choose… A,” he decided.


Ding! Ding!


“Correct,” BB accepted his answer. A wry smile formed on her face at his answer. “Well, I guess you got one point, but you’re still not out of the frying pan yet, Senpai. You still haven’t satisfied Mashu yet, have you? And on Normal Mode, it’ll another fun time.”


BB really didn’t want him to feel any relief. He braced himself as the girl’s gloved hand waved across the table he was standing on and the paper he was standing on like a rug vanished. She was going to pick him up for the next part.


“Okay. Time for-”


Bzzt! Bzzt!


To the tiny master’s surprise, BB stopped. 


“Eh? Already?” the purple haired AI turned around to see that another BB Channel card had appeared behind her. Reading those words, she was disappointed. He, on the other hand, was relieved.


[Time’s Up!]


As though she had rehearsed it a thousand times, BB twirled her body to the invisible camera of BB Channel once more.


“It looks like that’s all the time we have for Neo Senpai Spoiling everyone! It’s a shame Senpai was too useless to satisfy Mashu too, but yours truly BB-chan’s one happy kouhai now!” BB gave her largest host smile without care for how sudden the switch between her prior behavior and her BB Channel personality was.


“…That means this is over… right?” the tired man asked. He wanted to get back to normal and be done with this torturous stage play as soon as possible.


BB wasn’t about to let him go just yet. With a smirk, she glanced at him and wagged her finger. “Tsk! Tsk! Don’t count your chickens before they hatch, Senpai.”


“Chickens? What do yo-”


Before he could continue his sentence, BB dispelled the barrier between her and Mashu and quickly moved across the classroom setting to wrap her arm around her neck.


“K-Kyaa!” 


“Well that’s it for part one, but don’t touch that dial, all of you perverted voyeurs! BB Channel’s Special Program isn’t over yet!” BB pointed into the sky. “The second half will be right after these messages!”


“S-Second half?” Mashu stuttered in utter disbelief.


His thoughts were identical to Mashu’s. He didn’t want to continue. He already had enough.


But BB was only getting started. Her smile only widened as she took in Mashu’s and his shock. With a wave of her hand, BB changed the BB Channel card again to spoil what was to come.


“You better prepare yourself, Senpai,” the devilish AI relished making him quiver. “Considering you couldn’t even clear part 1, part 2 is going to be a lot harder!”


Harder? Being told such a thing made the tiny master shudder to think what was to come. Reading the name of the second segment of the BB Channel Special, he gulped.


[Kouhai’s Playbox].


 





End Notes:



Notes:

Secret Garden - a key feature from the Fate/Extra CCC game. A secret part of a person’s heart.

BB’s Test - The various details regarding this were pulled from the Fate wiki and BB’s character notes


~For Fun~


Current Location: [Women’s Quarters 03]


Story Battle Node (2 of 3):

Wave 1

Opponent: [Shielder] Mashu (head)

HP: 100,000 HP

Buffs: [Expecting Praise] - Permanent increase [Defense] and [Damage Cut] (Unremovable)

NP: 5 turn charge - [Head Scratcher] - Apply [Invincible] for 1 turn. Inflict heavy damage to all.


Wave 2

Opponent: [MoonCancer] BB (Punishment)

HP: 210,000 HP.

Buffs: [MAX Channel Ratings] - Apply Nullify Debuff (3 times, 10 turns). Increase Attack (Unremovable)

NP: 4 turn charge. [Wonderful Kouhai Aroma] - Deal significant damage to a single enemy. Decrease Debuff Resist (3 turns). Inflict [Poison] (10 turns)


Available Story Supports: [Caster] Zhuge Liang (Lord El Melloi II).


Drops: Radiant Hair + Chaldea Observation Notes

 

Ch.3bonus by jellytea819

Chapter 3: Kouhai Channel (Part 2.5 of 3 Scrapped Section)

Servant(s): [Moon Cancer] BB


Commercial breaks could be considered a blessing. It was a surprise that, after all the rough treatment since he had been shrunken down that day, he was actually being given time to rest. For some reason, BB kept to a strange professionalism in maintaining BB Channel’s image as a televised program. The ‘set’ and ‘actors’ even took breaks.


“Well, I guess I haven’t had breakfast all day,” he wasn’t sure exactly where to start eating the enormous chocolate cookie that was the same size as him. Propping it and chomping down on the side of it was all he could really do. He couldn’t get through more than a few nibble-sized bites of the chocolate coating before getting sick of the taste. “At least it’s not Valentine’s Day…”


“A Valentine’s special would be great too though, Senpai,” a dark shadow fell over him. He didn’t want to look up and he didn’t need to know that BB was speaking to him. A smirk was on her face as she watched his tiny body fail to make a dent in the sweet cookie she could pop in her mouth. She did just that and licked her lips. “But do you really want to become a chocolate dipped Master at this size?”


The mere suggestion sent a cold chill up the tiny master’s spine. He was now worried about having the chocolate from the cookie sticking to his hands. Letting go of the cookie, he had to back away before it fell on top of him and knocked him down. The moment he was relieved, however, a second cookie slammed into him, courtesy of BB. He was buried beneath the weight of the chocolate dipped cookie to the point where no part of his body was sticking out from beneath it.


“Ufufufu~! Even off camera, you sure know how to display your misery, Senpai.” laughed BB at his struggles. “Is even a single cookie too much for you?”


“Mashu… help…,” he cried, trying to extend his hand out towards the distant form of Mashu. The bespectacled demi-servant was nibbling on her second buttered croissant.


“Hmph…” Without even glancing in his direction, she turned away with a huff and continued eating. Mashu was still mad.


“Please? I’m sorry…,” he struggled to apologize while attempting to lift the weight off of him.


But Mashu still didn’t speak. She took a massive bite of her croissant and chewed it loudly, openly ignoring him as BB continued moving cookies from the sweets tray to him. To her, she was building a small cookie pile atop of him, but to him, with every cookie, another hundred kilograms pushed down on his body. He couldn’t hold a candle to the force of 9 chocolate cookies and BB’s fingers.


“I guess this is your punishment for making Mashu angry, Senpai,” BB started the conversation without remorse for her actions. “It’s your own fault for picking the wrong answer.”


He knew that. He very well knew that. Blanking on such a question and getting hypnotized by his own traumatic experience, he should have known better than to answer so stupidly. Even so, Mashu said she would have a talk with him after. Ignoring him was not a talk, and BB was only making it worse by piling on a 10th cookie… which she soon took away to eat herself.


“Mashu, you’re going to get fat if you keep eating so much, y’know?” 


Mashu froze. BB said the forbidden words.


“Jeez, give me a break! I-I didn’t have breakfast because of all this craziness!” shouted Mashu. 


She was venting by stress eating. He wasn’t the only one that noticed it. BB did as well. Unfortunately for him, he was going to be able to calm Mashu down as a devious smile crossed BB’s face. One glance from the trickster AI sent shivers down his spine.


Before he could say a word, the chocolate cookie directly on top of him began to melt and cover his face. From how unnaturally quick it melted, he knew BB had manipulated it. The entire classroom was her domain after all. He could feel a surge of mana surrounding him.


The worst was yet to come as BB picked out the cookie he was stuck to and raised it up in front of her face. He could see her bone-chilling smirk as she watched his helplessness. He couldn’t speak any more. The sweet milk chocolate sealed his lips.


He was silenced as BB made her move and turned towards Mashu. He could feel the hop in her step as she approached. The very weight of her boobs made more of an impact than her footsteps, and that sensation vibrated through BB’s body, down her arm, and into him.


“Now, now, Mashu. An entertainer needs to know how to take a joke,” BB scolded his pouting ally. He recognized BB’s intentions immediately when he found the cookie he was stuck to thrust out in front of Mashu’s face. He was hanging upside down so that Mashu wouldn’t see him. “All the food in here is made by yours truly. You won’t gain any weight from spiritrons so here, have a bite.”


“Mm!! Mphm!” he tried to shout, but the chocolate covered his mouth. Nearly being eaten once was enough. He struggled to fight against the sticky, thick mud of BB’s chocolate cookie but to no avail. To make matters worse, Mashu was going to take BB up on her offer.


“Well, if they’re spiritrons then I guess it couldn’t hurt. Aaaah~n!”


He could feel Mashu’s hot breath spread over him. The melting of the chocolate accelerated from the intensity of the heat. His sticky prison became swampy as Mashu’s moist breath lingered on his body and the cookie. He was able to see the bottom of Mashu’s open mouth, the giant pink tongue and pearly white teeth ready to greet him.


No no no no no! Not again. He was not going to have that. He had to break free. He had to act fast.


[Spiritron Boost: All]


Chomp!


Mashu bit down on the cookie that he was stuck to, but with just a sliver of time to spare, he strengthened his own body to force himself out of the melting chocolate. He escaped being eaten… only to plummet toward the ground.


“Whaaaaaaaaah!” he wailed. He was small, but his descent was quick. He was able to see BB and Mashu’s heads get further away as he fell until their large breasts began blocking his view until he only saw the underside of them. He realized by the time he had fallen down to waist level that he was in trouble.


“Whoops!”


Snatching him out of thin air, BB’s white glove smothered him. The sudden stop disoriented him, and he found himself in the darkness of BB’s clenched hand. When she finally opened it up, he was laying on her palm with Mashu none the wiser.


“Hm? What was that? Did I just hear Senpai?”


“Oh, it’s nothing, Mashu. Just a crafty little bug. See? Senpai’s right here.”


Mashu looked down at his tiny form on BB’s palm with food still in her mouth. He wanted to voice his troubles but he was too short of breath to do so.


“Wow… these are good…,” Mashu tasted the cookie that he had nearly been eaten with. She sounded astonished.


“Yup. Nothing like spiritrons, sugar, and chocolate to get the energy back in you!” BB cheered.


“… Please tell me that the sugar and chocolate are made of spiritrons too.”


Without answering Mashu’s question, BB quickly changed the subject. She did that by literally tossing him up into the air with a painfully strong flick of her wrist. Before he could open his mouth to yell, she caught him again between her thumb and forefinger and held him up between her and Mashu. The cruel AI girl’s giant purple eyes sparkled with sadistic enthusiasm.


“Well, enough of our break. How about we get back to our program, Senpai?”


“Please… no…,” he muttered. “Just help me change back, please.”


“No can do, Senpai,” the giant girl shook her head. “I can’t have BB Channel’s guest star leave part way through the show. If you want my help, you’ll have to see this special program through to the end.”


He knew he had asked that question so many times already and he knew that BB’s answer left him with no choice but to keep enduring, but he was truly desperate for an escape. He couldn’t, however, no matter how much he didn’t like it.


BB Channel was about to start again.


 


End Notes:

Notes:

This is a scrapped part of the BB chapter that was fully written but not used in the main story.

Spiritron Boost (All) - It gives Arts Effectiveness Up. I suppose that gives bit of a boost in strength.

 

Ch.3c BB by jellytea819

Chapter 3: Kouhai Channel (3 of 3)

Servant(s): [Moon Cancer] BB


[Kouhai’s Playbox]. From the name, it sounded like he was going to be toyed with, not that he hadn’t already been. When it came to BB, even at normal sized, SE.RA.PH’s AI was able to play around with him and the servants around Chaldea with ease. While he was at 1/100th his original height, however, he really was nothing more than a plaything to the giant girls around him. If they really tried, they could squish him like a bug between their fingers or under their feet. 


And that was the danger he was sure to happen as BB gave her explanation of the second half of the BB Channel special.


“Okay, all you small-minded viewers. Welcome back to BB Channel!” BB pumped her fist in the air. He, who was in Mashu’s hands watching in the background, watched anxiously as she spoke to the invisible camera. “It’s time for [Kouhai Playbox] to begin. Everyone, are you curious? Do you want to know what’s going to happen?”


He both did and didn’t at the same time. He was tense to hear she was about to say as the title card for the next even showed up out of thin air. He was also worried about being in Mashu’s hands after angering her earlier.


“Um… Mashu… Sorry about earlier…” he mumbled.


“It’s fine, Senpai…,” Mashu spoke with her eyes closed. In the blue Tsukumihara sailor uniform, she looked like a composed, younger class representative. Her firm tone worried him, however, because that meant she was still simmering about being called heavy.


“You sure don’t sound fine.”


“Senpai…,” to his panic, Mashu’s cupped hands were slowly closing in on him as she called him. “I said we would talk about that later… after you get back to normal…”


That would be a good idea. He did not want to be less than 2 cm when facing Mashu’s punishment. He turned his attention back to BB who was still in the middle of explaining. The monolithic girl had changed her self-modified costume to cover her leotard with a dress shirt again and was shuffling her feet left and right as she spoke.


“-may have failed to be a good senpai before the break, but we still love him! In [Kouhai’s Playbox], it’s our turn to take charge. A kouhai has to be spoiled by a senpai, but a kouhai has to give him a reason to do that! Mashu and I are going to be taking turns again, but this time, we’ll be the ones following orders!”


“Orders?” Mashu repeated the same word he was going to repeat, only much louder than his small voice could carry.  Their questions were answered quickly. With a flick of her wrist, a little stuffed doll of a smiling BB appeared carrying a blue cube that resembled the Moon Cell. Sticking out of the cube were little paper cards.


“We’ve got to be cute kouhai, but how exactly act any cuter than we already are?” BB narcissistically and playfully asked the rhetorical question. “Well, that’s what our [Kouhai’s Playbox] is for! After surveying a number of Chaldea servants, their top ‘cute girl preferences’ have been placed into this box. Mashu, you and I will have to listen to the card that we pull. If we can’t figure out what the card wants, we lose.”


“Cute girl preferences…” he shuddered to think which Chaldea servants answered that survey, but he was sure a certain bearded pirate and blonde thumb-sucker took part. Without thinking, he turned his head just slightly to look back at Mashu’s large breasts, which were directly behind him. They were like mountains that couldn’t even been hidden by the baggy sailor uniform. His eyes then drifted forward to BB, whose long stocking clad legs were as tall as skyscrapers. If the two girls were going to show off their cuteness in front of him, he wasn’t sure how he was going to react. He was so small in comparison that anything they did would be more apocalyptic than dynamic to his less than 2 cm body.


“There’ll be five tries. For us to win, we’ll need to do get what the card tells us right three times. If time’s up before we get three victories, we’ll also lose,” BB concluded her explanation of the rules.


As safe as that sounded, he was certain that BB had prepared them specifically to torment him. No matter what was pulled from that lottery that was BB’s playbox, he was in trouble. He eyed the BB doll intently as BB place it on a desk and Mashu placed him beside it. The 20 cm doll was the size of a building to him and its sewn-on smile seemed to be mocking him from above much like the original BB.


“So Mashu, shall we pick out our cards? I’ll let you pick first,” he heard BB speak above him. The two towering girls flanked him on both sides of the table. He couldn’t escape anyways, lest he risk a dangerous fall, but he felt uncomfortable as Mashu approached the box to draw her order. He maintained his guard as she pulled it. The shuffling of the cards inside the box as Mashu moved her hand around inside of it could be felt through the table.


“T-This is…!” Mashu was astonished after reading. “B-BB, this is… a little embarrassing, isn’t it?”


Embarrassing? Mashu’s red face made him both worried and curious. What exactly was it? He didn’t have to wait for the answer, however, as BB Channel’s special title cards appeared out of thin air again.


[‘The mystery of what lies beneath a girl’s skirt is romance!’ – Wise Salmon King]


Fionn. That pseudonym did not hide who the writer was one bit. He groaned upon making the connection, and then froze when he realized what that meant. Mashu’s skirt was directly in front of him because the table was level. The dark blue pleated skirt was a thick curtain to him.


“What exactly is beneath Mashu’s skirt?” BB grinned after reading the title card. “Senpai, are you dying to see?”


He turned his head and whole body away from BB’s piercing eyes. He didn’t want answer because he knew his body was being honest. His red face felt tingly as his eyes drifted toward Mashu’s skirt. He had already been drawn to Mashu’s normal clothes and her demi-servant outfit was just as provocative, but the school uniform was new and fresh to him. It was difficult to hide a straight face.


“So do I have to show… my panties…?” Mashu mumbled the last two words out of embarrassment. From his position, he could see Mashu’s hands lower down below the desk where the edge of her skirt was. 


“Fufufu…,” BB stifled her laughter. “You could always take a loss, Mashu, but if we finish early, there might have to be a third segment.”


“I have a feeling that’d be even worse…”


He agreed with Mashu’s opinion. A third part for BB Channel would just be prolonged torture. Mashu was just going to have to tough it out for their sake. He thought that with 50% sincerity. Another 50% was having flashbacks to having been sat on beneath Mashu’s pantyhose clad rear before. He wasn’t sure whether to be traumatized or flustered.


Mashu’s hands held onto the sides of her skirt. He stood in front of the deep blue curtain and witnessed it rise slowly. Mashu was too embarrassed to expose herself all at once.


“P-Please don’t look too much, Senpai…,” Mashu requested. He couldn’t exactly see anything when she hadn’t even lifted the edge of her skirt above the table. It wasn’t something he hadn’t seen before, however, having experienced it himself by been completely smothered by the Mashu’s rear end.


“Oh c’mon, Mashu. You’ve got to be bold. Here, allow me.”


Whoosh! 


“Whoa!”


Impatient from Mashu’s hesitance, BB flipped Mashu’s skirt. In an instant, a gust of wind caused Mashu’s skirt to fly up high above him like a circus tent blown away by a typhoon. He was also caught by the powerful flapping of Mashu’s skirt flip. His bug sized body was launched up in the air and smacked the underside of Mashu’s skirt. The thick fabric, as it flapped from BB’s powerful skirt flip, slammed into him and knocked him back down onto the table. 


“Ouch… That… hurt…?”


Wincing in pain, the shrunken master noticed he was being treated to a view of the shadow of Mashu’s skirt as it covered him. Mashu had moved forward when she screamed. Standing up and looking forward, he saw a hulking dark wall that was letting off a steamy, intoxicating scent. He was dazed from both the pain and overwhelming new odor. It took a moment before he realized what he was looking at: the frontside of a familiar pair of underwear wrapped in thick black pantyhose. 


“Kyaah!”


“Mash-” was all he could say before Mashu leaned forward onto the edge of the desk, smacking him to the ground and overpowering him. His entire body was pressed down and enveloped by the soft womanhood. He found that the subtle curve of Mashu’s nethers could completely cover him. He was too small to fight back. Mashu’s body heat flowed into him, and the sweat that had collected in Mashu’s pantyhose entered began to pour onto his clothes and into mouth. “Mmmphh!”


Mashu had a delayed reaction to BB’s skirt flip, but when she did, she reacted by pulling her skirt down and immediately leaning forward to prevent it from happening again. Unfortunately for him, that was why he was trapped between the desk and Mashu. To think he’d be crushed by Mashu twice that day. His body was getting used to the feeling of being completely enveloped by Mashu’s warmth, and he wasn’t sure whether he should be happy about that or not.


“BB! Please, don’t do that!” were the words he heard when the pressure of Mashu’s privates lifted. The skirt curtain dragged over him and revealed the light of BB Channel’s classroom set again. It also revealed another thing: another BB Channel announcement.


[Fail]


“Fail? I thought showing your underwear would be the right answer,” BB frowned. She was more focused on why the skirt flip had been a failure for her score. He could see by the smirk on her face that she did not regret doing so, however. “Looks like you cost us a point, Mashu.”


“B-But that was your doing!” the embarrassed demi-servant’s shouts were ignored. 


“Well, I’m sure Senpai knows the answer. He probably enjoyed that bit of service after all,” BB directed her attention at him.


He stayed silent. Certainly, he was aware of why it had been a failure, but answering would have been playing into BB’s hand. The card had talked about the mystery what was beneath the skirt. Rather than seeing what was beneath, leaving it ‘unseen but nearly seen’ was probably what Fionn had wanted. Since had gotten a full body experience of what was beneath Mashu’s skirt, they had lost.


And BB seemed perfectly fine with that. That was because her turn was next. She seemed intent to shotgun her way through Mashu’s turns just so she could have her time with him. He frowned as he tried to regain some of his stamina. There was not going to be any reprieve between Mashu’s turns and hers. The purple haired prankster pulled a card out of her character doll’s box. Whose perverted fantasy was he going to be a victim of next?


“Oh my~,” BB covered her mouth as she gave a light gasp. The BB Channel display changed once again to reveal what the card said for everyone to see.


[‘My cute girls used to sit on my lap when they were young… Wait, did I have children?’ – Grail Mama]


“Sitting on someone’s lap?” he heard Mashu read the card. He was able to do the same due to the large size of the text.


Grail Mama… Irisviel? So it wasn’t just men being polled? He supposed a number of female servants had admitted to swinging both ways. Moreover, her ‘cute girl preference’ seemed to be very humble. If BB had pulled a card from any dirtier minded Servant, he was not going to be safe. He felt a brief moment of relief in hearing something somewhat normal sounding from BB’s crazy cards. 


However, it was when a weighty dark shadow covered his miniscule body that he realized even the purest of cards spelt danger to him when he was the size of an ant. Looking up, he could clearly see a peach colored sky with a white divide in the center. BB had raised her skirt and held her butt over him. He was directly between the left and right cheeks. BB was giving him an alarming view of the white leotard she wore instead of underwear and her strikingly powerful thighs that were being hugged snugly by her thigh high stockings.


From seeing BB, Mashu knew what the devilish girl planned to do. “BB, don’t tell me you’re going t-”


“Of course I am, Mashu. I need to make up for your loss after all,” the girl interrupted. She moved her hips. He could feel BB’s butt push the air out of the way as the astronomical mass right above him darted about. He couldn’t move anything but his eyes. The gigantic AI’s hypnotic dance had a gravity that he could literally feel. “Let’s see here… I wonder if this will work. Senpai’s lap is really small now, but it should still count.” 


No. He did not want it to count. He did not want to be crushed from being sat on by the kouhai-attribute AI. He wanted to flee, to move out of the way. Acting on sheer instinct, his body moved backwards while his eyes remained focused on the imposing object in the sky that was BB’s butt. It was like the moon was falling. The rear end of the AI from the Far Side of the Moon was descending onto him.


“Ufufufu…,” BB had realized his desperate attempts to back away. “Senpai, there’s no escape, you know. As far as you run, you bug sized self will still be on that desk. So please just enjoy BB-chan’s ‘Lunar Impact’ as much as you can.”


Lunar Impact. That was an apt name for it. The enormous MoonCancer servant was right that his desperate attempts to flee had been worthless. It would take him minutes to escape the shadow of BB’s body, and her butt did not fall onto him slowly. She purposefully dropped it with force. A massive peach colored behind multiple times his size crashed into him and slammed into the entirety of the school desk. Tons upon of tons BB’s body weight slammed into him with speeds that exceeded the King of the Cavern’s lightning speed and mass that went far beyond the Sun King’s pyramids that he loved sending flying into people. 


He would have preferred have been flattened into paste in an instant over surviving. BB now had him pinned beneath right butt cheek, smothered from all sides by her bare skin. His arms had been spread out from the impact and the pressure of BB’s flesh kept him from moving them. There was no space to breathe as every inch of his body was pressed down upon by BB’s tender rear. Any movement he wanted to make was sealed by the butt flesh immediately burying any opening that came to me from his struggles.


“Fufufu~,” a powerful rumble vibrated BB’s rear and his entire body as she chuckled. He knew she was laughing at his predicament but could not hear anything else. His ears were muffled by BB’s firm butt. He did not have the time to worry about what was being said, however. He had to endure. Unlike with Mashu who had sat on him accidentally, BB was intent on putting her full weight onto his bug sized form. His body was held hostage to every twitch and increase in pressure the sadistic AI decided to torture him with.


That was not the only torture either. With pressure came heat. He was sealed in a cramped space between BB’s flesh and the table. The mastermind-type servant had inadvertently (or possibly purposefully) made things worse as the heat of her body flowed into him. As she ground him into the table, the friction of his body rubbing against her and the friction of her butt rubbing against the table made things hotter than even a certain yellow oni’s rage. Sweat poured from his body, and, more importantly, her body. Drops of warm, salty liquid the size of his head dripped into him and drenched him. What little air he had was becoming displaced by the AI’s butt sweat.


How long was he going to have to endure? BB had passed, correct? With Mashu, the result had shown up almost immediately. BB was just prolonging things so he could suffer more. How many minutes was he going to be crushed and smothered by butt flesh?


[Pass]


Two minutes was the answer. That was actually how long BB had kept herself on him. Despite Mashu’s pleas for her to get off after the announcement of her victory had appeared, BB had chosen to pass time distracting Mashu with conversation before finally getting off. When she did, the tiny Master found the pressure lifting… or rather, he was. Plastered to her rear end by the sticky sweat, he had become a dirty smudge on BB’s smooth skin.  


“Well, I hope you enjoyed that, Se~n~pa~i~!” BB taunted as she jumped off the table and stood up. “Oh my, it’s almost like I have a Senpai tattoo on my butt now.”


“BB!” Mashu voiced her contempt and worries and approached her from behind to check on him. Mashu bent down until her building sized face was level with him.


“Hey, I got us a victory, Mashu, should you be happy?” laughed the AI.


“Senpai, are you okay?” Mashu took the liberty of peeling him off of BB’s butt. With just two fingers, she grabbed his right hand and pulled. The pressure Mashu put on squeezing his arm hurt, but it was enough to pry him from BB’s flesh. He dangled limply in front of Mashu’s face as she inspected his less than 2 cm body with eyes bigger than his head. “Please, endure just for a little longer, Senpai. BB’s show should be done soon.”


That was easier said than done. Mashu’s turn was next, which meant he was going to be put through the ringer yet again.


“Mashu, it’s your turn next.”


“R-Right…,” Mashu frowned. She kept him on her open left palm as she pulled from the box with her right. She lifted the card far above him so she could read it.


What was it? What was the next trouble he had to deal with at bug sized? He waited for the BB Channel card to appear for him to read.


To his surprise, two appeared.


[‘A gal who knows how to hold her own is a real looker in my eyes’ – Gae Bolg through your Heart]


[Pass]


“Huh? I won already?” Mashu blinked.


“Wait, what?” even BB was surprised at the double appearance. The blank look on the AI’s face was so sudden, he was certain that she hadn’t planned for that.


Gae Bolg meant Cu Chulainn. While he wasn’t sure which one, he did know that several of the Cu Musketeers had flirted with Mashu before (which he disapproved of). Whichever one wrote their preference down as someone who could hold her own was most likely referring to Mashu. Since it had been Mashu who pulled the card and she fit that preference perfect, it was an automatic win for her.


… That irked him more than it relieved him to know he had one less event to deal with on the BB Channel special.


“That’s right… That particular Child of Light has those tastes…,” BB mumbled, coming to the same realization that he had. She then directed her attention to Mashu and her invisible audience. “Well, I guess that was an easy and lucky win, Mashu. That’s one less service scene for you, though.”


“I’m not sure if I should be happy about that. You didn’t rig this on purpose, did you?”


“It’s all part of the show. We aim to get honest reactions here on BB Channel, so everything on stage is done live,” BB used her show host smile for the invisible camera. “Well, that’s two wins for us then, which means it’s up to BB-chan to get the third. If not, Mashu will have the last turn. As the host, I’d prefer being the showstopper, so I better go all out!”


“Now I’m really sure I shouldn’t be happy about that…”


He agreed as he watched in the safety of Mashu’s hand as BB rummaged through the Kouhai’s Playbox. What was the fourth card going to be? He was sure his luck had been expended with that previous draw of Mashu’s.


[‘Skinship is justice! There ain’t no point if ya don’t got that chance ta touch ‘em!’ – Black Mustache]


Indeed it was. And OF COURSE it was Blackbeard’s suggestion.


“Skinship? That’s pretty all over the place…,” BB mumbled to herself as she read the card. “Well, I’m pretty sure Mister Pirate would be satisfied with just about any kind of pervy situation.”


He wholeheartedly agreed, which was why he was equally as nervous. What was BB going to do? He was glad Mashu was keeping her guard up and cautiously holding him near her (distracting) chest as BB pondered.


“Hm… There’s so many options, but what’s something Senpai might enjoy? Hm… Ah!”


He had a bad feeling as BB turned towards him and Mashu. The mischievous glint in her purple eyes coupled with her Cheshire Cat smile sent shivers up both of their spines.


“BB? What are you going t-”


That was all Mashu could make out before BB darted towards her. The last thing he could see in that instance was a pair of jiggling meteors heading straight for him.


“Kouhai tackle glomp!”


“Kyah!”


“Gah!”

Crash!


Jumping straight into Mashu with him as her intended target, BB knocked over tables and chairs as the two of them slammed into each other and slide across the polished floor. The classroom props vanished into thin air, their Spiritrons no longer needed in that form for BB’s use. The only thing remaining was the BB doll and the box which had fallen to the floor. His attention was not on the classroom objects, however. His attention was on something else entirely. Being BB’s primary target, he met face first with the white dress shirt that covered BB’s mighty bosom.


“Mmmmph!” he tried to speak but was completely crushed by tens of thousands of kilograms of boob flesh. From BB’s butt to her breasts, he was still being crushed. He tried to push away the squishy, mountainous orbs, but it was to no avail. BB’s left boob spread around his hands and smothered him until his arms gave out.


“BB! Please, get off of me! What are you doing?”


“Why, skinship, of course, Mashu. Now hold still. This is going to be perfect for Senpai.”


Perfect? It certainly wasn’t. Unlike being trapped by the table before, the ground beneath him this time was equally as springy and hefty. He was being pressed between both BB’s and Mashu’s breasts as the purple haired AI held her ground above Mashu. His world shifted to-and-fro like a ship being rocked by massive waves during a storm. Like gelatin shaking during an earthquake, Mashu’s struggles and BB’s antics caused their boobs to envelop him in their warm cushion. He was becoming buried in their clothes from the pressure of the two worldly orbs crashing into each other. 


‘Buried’ was the key word. BB’s attempts to smother him with her breast were causing him to slip into her dress shirt. Falling into the gap, he found himself between her white leotard and her dress shirt while both were being pressed into Mashu’s boobs. 


“Kyah! Oh my! I thought I was the little devil,” BB noticed immediately. The movement and the crushing stopped, much to his pleasure, at least for a moment. “Crawling into there, you’re such a dirty Master.”


While still straddling Mashu, BB sat up, giving the less than 2 cm man the ride of a lifetime as her massive bust jiggled from the sudden jerking of her body. He was knocked by the massive weight of BB’s boob right out of the gap between the buttons and into BB’s waiting glove.


“Fufufu… We’re only going for skinship, Senpai. That’s a little too far,” BB taunted, fixing her eyes on his tiny figure on her palm. “Asking for too much is going to mean a punishment, understood? Shall I introduce you to the Bug Space?”


Being at the mercy of BB was riding a non-stop roller coaster of fear and terror. Before he could even utter a word, the girl began to dangle him over her open mouth, her tongue stretched out waiting for him. He squeaked in fear and tried to cling onto BB’s fingers as best as he could. Being devoured by BB was one of the last things on his list.


“Just kidding. That’s a different BB Channel program.” And just as quickly as BB had decided on it, she ended it on a whim.  “Teeheehee~! That was quite fun, but the announcement hasn’t come up yet. I guess we better keep going with the skinship then, Senpai.”


Much to his dismay, BB let go. While her mouth was no longer beneath him, it was still a long fall before he landed with a bounce on a hill-like, blue surface: Mashu’s chest. On one side, he could see an exhausted Mashu’s red face in the distance. She was breathing heavily, something he could easily feel as the ground he was on was rising and falling from each unsteady, deep breath. On the other side, however, he could see the tower that was BB straddling Mashu looking down at him with her hands on her hips. His attention was not on BB any more, however. It was the card behind her.


[What’s wrong with a little love between girls? - Kuro]


“Hm…? Where’s my victory announcement? Did I accidentally override the cards when I knocked them out of the box?” BB wondered. She lost interest in thinking about it a few seconds later. “Well, I guess we can flub the rules a little. Mashu’s taking part anyways, so we can consider this her turn too.”


“My turn?” Mashu repeated. She looked up to also see the BB Channel explanation card. “K-Kuro’s card?”


She wasn’t even trying to hide her name. As expected for the kiss demon magical girl, Kuro’s card opened a lot of possibilities much like Blackbeard’s had. He was certain BB was going to use her current position on top of Mashu to her advantage. He was helpless in being able to do nothing but watch as BB decided to execute her plans.


“Cursed Cutting Crater’s for another time so instead this precious kouhai BB-chan has a better idea to give Senpai the ultimate kouhai treatment,” the kouhai-type AI licked her lips hungrily.


“BB, what are you doing?” Mashu worriedly asked.


“Well if the card wants girls to show their love, I know the perfect setting,” BB smiled. “It’s the forbidden fruit! Behind Senpai’s back: The Flowering Garden of Lillies! Two of his beloved juniors, undressed, getting along in ways far beyond his imagination! But little do they know that their tiny Senpai is right there in between them!”


“Undressed?! B-BB?!” Mashu was getting flustered by BB’s increasing excitement. He was as well, already on top of Mashu’s chest with nowhere to go.


There were even fewer places to go as BB followed through on her fantasy and snapped her fingers. In an instant, Mashu’s school uniform and BB’s mantle and dress shirt vanished into Spiritrons. The little master found himself standing on a lacy bra and staring up at a white leotard. BB had stripped the two of them of everything but their underwear.


“Here we go, Senpai. Enjoy being the filling for my and Mashu’s Kouhai Sandwich~!” BB declared. She leaned forward, causing the ground (Mashu’s breast) beneath him to shake. He fell to the side and began to tumble down the valley of Mashu’s cleavage.


“S-Senpai!” 


“Charmed Compound Crusher!”


Doubling up on the squeezing him between their breasts from earlier, BB slammed both of her breasts down on Mashu’s own and began playing with them with her hands. Mashu struggled to fight back with her own to pry her off, but doing so only made things worse for the tiny master. He was in the middle of a squishy, womanly scented hell. Mashu’s now nearly-naked self and BB’s leotard clad form pressed into each other, their mountainous bosoms crashing and shaking and bouncing as they hit each other. In the middle of it all, he was pressed together between Mashu’s boobs, sent flying upward into BB’s and slammed back down on Mashu’s multiple times within just a few seconds. He was flattened and covered in the sweat that was beginning to drip from both girls as they fought for control. BB’s enjoyment of fondling Mashu and Mashu’s struggles against the dominating BB caused a typhoon of flesh and chaos that his miniscule self was an insignificant victim of.


[Pass]


[3 Victories Cleared]


Those were the words he wanted to see and the chime he wanted to hear to signify the end of the BB Channel, but just seeing the screen as his body was thrown about like a ragdoll was not enough to stop BB. The girl continued to fool with Mashu with him in between.


“B-BB… Stop… K-Kyaaah! Not there!”


“Oh my, Mashu… Are you that sensitive? How about here?”


“N-Noo! S-Senpai! Help!”


“Ufufufu~! I’m starting to enjoy this. Maybe I can ask for a late night extension for the special…”


He couldn’t fight back. He couldn’t even tell what was going on. BB’s chest had pressed him down on the tip of Mashu’s left boob and smothered him atop her bra. He could feel a hard object directly beneath him and was growing uncomfortable knowing just what it was that was pressing against him while he was being squished by both girls.


“Someone please… end it already…,” he begged.


And end it, someone did. Before BB could violate Mashu any further, the lights of the entire set of BB Channel shut off. Mashu’s normal clothes along with his own also reappeared.


“What the-?” BB stood up, her playtime having been interrupted. “What happened? The show’s not supposed to end yet. There were still five minutes left of the special!”


“That’s because your broadcast has been deemed unsuitable for the audience,” a voice spoke through the BB Channel’s speakers.


The tiny master blinked. It was feminine but tough. What servant had come to save him? Actually, what servants could break into the MoonCancer’s domain so easily anyways?


“O Lord, this is such a pain. To think I’d have to give a sermon on acceptable broadcast standards by breaking my way in… Miss Serenity, you were right to call me.”


Lord? Sermon? Had Hassan of the Serenity brought who he thought she brought?


Crash!


“No! My set!” BB cried as the classroom ‘walls’ fell down to reveal just an ordinary Chaldea room. A hole had been broken into the digital barrier BB had created around her stage. The person who had caused the barrier to shatter like glass and the walls to fall down was a swimsuit clad woman he knew full well.


“Saint Martha?!” Mashu called out her name in surprise.


It was Saint Martha - Swimsuit Version to be precise. Beside her was Hassan of the Serenity, who had also grabbed the cage holding El Melloi II when she entered.


“Master… I got help…,” Serenity explained. Did she ever. Knowing BB’s weaknesses and calling an appropriate servant was a good call for Serenity.


“About time…,” the tiny Zhuge Liang demi-servant sighed. “I didn’t know how much more of that I could stomach watching.”


“T-Tch, to think that the adorable BB-chan would be beat by class affinity,” BB stepped back from Martha, who was cracking her knuckles. Mashu stood up and held him tight before backing away. Seeing the Ruler version of Saint Martha come in was a relief. “I should’ve done more than just lock out Little Miss Poison over there.”


“Indeed you should have,” Martha stretched her arms in preparation for her ‘sermon’ for BB. “I heard everything from Miss Serenity. You’ve been a bad girl again, haven’t you, BB?”


“Ufufu~! Of course I’ve been. I’m a little devil kouhai after all,” BB confidently declared while still backing away from the Ruler class servant.


“Don’t tell me you’re the mastermind of all this tiny servant business. If that’s true, I’ll be adding at least another three hours to your sermon.”


“Of course I’m not. I just thought I’d take advantage of what’s going on,” BB honestly admitted while trying to inch her way towards the door. She was having trouble finding an opening when Martha was blocking the only exit.


“What?” Mashu voiced her surprise. “So we got it wrong?”


“Well, that’s the luck of the draw for you,” El-Melloi II mumbled. The tiny master recalled that the two of them had mentioned that the odds for the culprit being BB were high. Considering his luck, a high chance of being correct still had a risk of failing, and it seemed that aiming for BB had led to pointless suffering.


“Hmph. As if I’d do something as low brow as this,” BB huffed. “I have standards. I won’t just do something so simple as to make all men smaller.”


BB did enjoy a bit of finesse with her plans. There was always some complex strategy involved when it came to her. However, if the culprit wasn’t her, than that meant he was going to have to keep looking.


“Master,” Martha called him. Her gaze locked onto his tiny form in Mashu’s hands. “I’ll take care of BB here for a while. You can continue searching for the culprit. Don’t worry.”


“Thank you, Martha,” Mashu bowed.


BB was not going to go down easily, however. “Hey, don’t just abandon me, Mashu. You’re my co-star!” she pointed. With a flick of her wrist, the purple haired AI made her baton appear. She then waved it at Mashu. To his and Mashu’s surprise, a flash of light blinded them and the next instance, the two of them were where BB had been. BB had swapped places with them and was now very close to the exit.


“BB!” shouted Mashu.


“Running away? That’s quite cowardly of you,” Martha taunted.


Sticking her tongue out and pulling her eye to taunt back, BB answered. “I was just having fun. I’d prefer not to stick around with an old hag who’s such a stickler for broadcast ratings.”


“Old… hag…?” Martha twitched. BB had hit a nerve.


Having regained her confidence now that she had an escape route and after she had insulted Martha, BB waved her hand again. This time, a business card appeared in her hand. She flicked it towards Serenity who caught it with her free hand.


“I didn’t have anything to do with this, Master-san. I was just enjoying myself while I had the chance,” BB spoke slightly more formally. “You can call me to help if you want. Think of it as payment for helping me with the special program.”


Mashu accepted the card Serenity handed to her and asked. She held it low so he could also read it. The two of them weren’t surprised to see that all it had on it was BB’s autograph and a picture of a scantily clad BB posing sexily for the camera. “So you really didn’t have anything to do with this, BB? Then why be so ambiguous about it?”


“Because your panic was o’ so adorable of course,” BB smiled. She then waved farewell. “I’ll be spending my time editing the footage, but please do call me if you need my help. I had a good time, Senpai, Mashu.”


“Wait, BB!”


“Master, Mashu, I’ll go after her,” Martha stopped the Shielder class servant from following. “You leave her to me. She needs to be taught a lesson in manners…”


Although the AI had vanished without a trace before anybody could start following her, Martha did not want to give up after being called an old hag. He supposed letting the punching saint do as she pleased was for the best so he told Mashu who nodded and let Martha follow after. The saint had left as quickly as she had come. They were left standing in the remains of the room BB had claimed to make her stage, staring at the empty door to the hallway.


What exactly had happened? The attempt to solve their problems by confronting BB had been fruitless from start to finish. They had only succeeding in adding to the list of traumatic experiences the AI was had involved them in. He tried his best to regain his energy, but it was tough even with Serenity and Lord El-Melloi’s return to support him and Mashu.


After a minute of silence, Mashu was the first person to break it.


“Senpai… I guess we’ll have to keep on moving…”


After such a horrible failure of enduring so much and getting nothing out of it, he didn’t want to hear those words, but he supposed there was no choice. He only had one request for Mashu and the others however, one he stressed for them to take to heart.


“Fine… But let’s just forget this ever happened, okay?”


There was no need to ask. They also agreed.


 





End Notes:

Notes:

Other Appearing Servants: [Ruler] Saint Martha (Swimsuit Ruler)

BB outfit - her outfit doesn’t actually have buttons but let’s assume Self Modification for cosplay

Bug Space = CCC Foxtail manga reference

Cursed Cutting Crater - Summer BB.

Charmed Compound Crusher - Breast Play (Charmed) Double Team (Compound) Smothering (Crusher)

Cu Musketeers - From the Musketeers Craft Essence

Martha vs BB - Ruler > Moon Cancer with type advantage.


~For Fun~


Additional Ideas I thought of because the ideas in the story were all picked by randomizer


[All beauties are gems to be treasured. I’d love to enjoy a rosy bath with them. – Red Saber (Nero)/Bath Play]

[Someone quite composed and queenly, I suppose. No, I’m not referring to anyone in particular… - Black Key Saint (Amakusa)/Queen-dom]

[As long as it’s a beautiful woman, I wouldn’t mind charging to their rescue – Arondight Knight (Saber Lancelot)/Attempt to Princess Carry ends in Crush]

[Well if I could dress them up in some of the cute clothes I made, I wouldn’t mind… - Rule Breaker (Medea)/Cosplay]

[I’d simply like to walk hand in hand with that pure and innocent smile of hers -  The Executioner (Sanson)/Hand Play]

[I wouldn’t mind sharing a few drinks with someone cute enough to eat – Drunk Oni (Shuten)/Mouthplay]


Current Location: [Women’s Quarters 03]


Story Battle Node (3 of 3):

Wave 1

Opponent: [Shielder] Mashu Kyrielight (Waist)

HP: 70,000 HP

(De)Buffs: [Embarrassment and Shame] - Decrease own Attack (Unremovable). 

NP: 3 turn charge - [Kouhai Upskirt] - Chance to inflict[Charm] on one enemy. Deals significant damage to one enemy.


Wave 2

Opponent: [MoonCancer] BB (Rear)

HP: 140,000 HP.

Buffs: [Cliffhanger Ratings] - Increase Attack (Unremovable). (Stackable up to 10 times).

NP: 4 turn charge. [Lunar Impact] - Deal heavy damage to all enemies. Chance to inflict [Stun]. Decrease Debuff Resist (3 turns). 

Special: Will not attack until NP is fully charged.


Wave 3

Opponent: [Shielder] Mashu (Bust), [MoonCancer] BB (Bust)

HP: 110,000 for Mashu, 1 Break Bar for BB - 130,000 for first, 160,000 for second

Buffs: [Kouhai Paradise] - Randomly increase/decrease [Attack], [Defense], [Critical Rate], or [Critical Strength] each turn

Break Bar Skill: [Kouhai Above All Kouhai] - Permanently increases own attack but also permanently decreases ally’s [Attack] and [Defense].

NP - None for Mashu. 4 turn charge for BB. [Charmed Compound Crusher] - Inflict heavy damage to all enemies. Chance to inflict charm on all enemies AND allies.

Available Story Supports: [Caster] Zhuge Liang (Lord El Melloi II).


Drops: Heart of the Foreign God + Great Knights Medal x2 + Radiant Hair + Chaldea Observation Notes

Extra 3.5 Helena Blavatsky by jellytea819

Chapter 3.5: Eluding Mahatma

Servant(s): [Caster] Helena Blavatsky


Promises were meant to be kept. If there was one thing their Master should have remembered, it was that.


“Olcott, help me out here. Brings these to the cabinet.”


Helena Blavatsky was one of the most social Servants in all of Chaldea. Willing to discuss and explore so she could learn more on her quest for knowledge, she was a patient and understanding woman in a youthful Servant body.


“Let’s see… Huh? Lord El-Melloi’s papers and notes were all here? I completely forgot to return them.”


She was known for frequently descending into long winded lectures about Mahatmas, for being the cause of the Chaldea staff calling out UFO sightings, and for breaking up AC/DC arguments between Tesla and Edison.


“There are just so many things to clean up. These books are everywhere.”


She was a bibliophile who could befriend a great detective, inventors, Magi of old and modern times, and even an alien Destroyer of Civilization. Among the staff at Chaldea, she was a bit of an idol with how bright and easy-going she was.


“Now for the Homunculus Baby experiments… Urgh… I couldn’t even get those started today...”


But even Helena’s patience had its limits.


“I can’t believe I have to do all of this myself. Today of all days? You’ve got to be kidding me,” the purpled haired Caster tapped her feet in frustration.


Being unable to perform her planned research had disappointed her. She had been waiting since early morning for her contracted Master and Mashu to come, but they never did. She would have liked to scold them on the principles of being punctual. Despite her young appearance, she was still a mature woman inside, and she appreciated the value of keeping one’s appointments.


“Urgh. Unbelievable… “ she sighed as she slunk down in her personal armchair. She slowly turned to the adjacent side table where there was an upturned glass cup. Narrowing her eyes, she looked at it. “Hey, are you doing fine in there?”


Though she was frustrated, the reason why she wasn’t storming down the halls of Chaldea to remind her Master was because she couldn’t exactly fault them from not coming. She was well aware that they had a reason. Something peculiar was going on within Chaldea and there was no doubt he had gotten involved in it.


“Hey, Edison! Tesla!”


The key evidence to that was right underneath that upturned cup. At 1/100th normal size was a certain gentleman genius and a certain Presi-king. Having been in the same room as the Mahatma-dedicated Caster that morning, they had been collected and placed in a safe place on Madame Blavatsky’s table. Unfortunately, due to an electrifying argument that sparked between the two, they had been trapped under the glass cup for the past hour while Helena was busy with her work and cleaning.


“This blunder is clearly yours, you mangy, DC furball.”


Zap!


“Me? It was certainly your faulty AC that’s to blame.”


Zap!


A bout of fisticuffs and lightning had broken out between the two men for the seventh time since they had been reduced in size. Despite the 145 cm occultist having enclosed them with her emptied glass of iced lemon tea to give them some time to reflect, there was no possibility of either men refraining from their honest disdain for one another when left to their own devices.


“I’m telling you, my System Keraunos is the solution for this predicament.”


Zap!


“Leave this to the REAL genius. Once I get out of here, I’ll resolve this incident before you can even say ‘King of Inventors’.”


Zap!


Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!


“Gah!” “Khrk!”


For all their boasting and arguing, both men were knocked down where Helena gently tapped onto the glass they were trapped underneath. The ringing sound of Blavatsky’s cup was louder than being inside a bell when it was rung, forcing Tesla to his knees, and the slight motion of the cup when it was hit was a sudden and heavy impact on their level, knocking Edison down.


“You two… are you still fighting each other?” Helena’s voice, though slightly muffled through the glass, reverberated through the enclosed area.


“No, Ma’am!” “Not at all.” The two of them immediately straightened up and declared.


Unfortunately for either of them, their voices were too miniscule to be heard. Even if Helena removed the glass, their words wouldn’t reach her ears. They stared up at the titanic occultist who took off her thick coat to relax and stretch her arms.


“What am I going to do with you two?” she frowned. “The others are probably off fixing this right now. I’d join in because I sense something Mahatma-like, but if I’m right, I might be putting other victims in danger unknowingly. They’d be better off if I stayed cooped up in here.”


This was one thing both men knew deep down. The fact of the matter was that on their scale, everything normal sized was certainly more dangerous. Tesla saw that clearly. Despite having Servant forms, their physical stats weren’t exactly very high when compared to most of the other servants. Edison would admit to that in a heartbeat. That fact that neither Servant could break through the glass wall despite all of their electricity-heavy combat was telling how much their powers had been reduced.


“I was hoping you two would settle your differences since you were stuck together, but I guess that wasn’t enough,” frowned Helena as she placed her hand atop the cup. “I’m letting you two out of there, but I’m going to get mad if you get into another fight, alright?”


They had no say. The cup was lifted up before either had a chance to discern what she had been saying through the echoes in the glass.


“Uwooh! Sweet fresh air. I was getting sick of the smell of tea,” roared the Presi-king as he raised both arms into the air.


Tesla closed his eyes and tried to subtly conceal his enthusiasm but he couldn’t hide his smile. “It certainly was muggy in there. As much as I enjoy a cup of tea every now and then, being trapped in that smell was a bit too much.”


“You two seem energetic,” Helena’s voice boomed down from above, bathing them in the same aroma of tea they had been encased in previously. Her words called both men’s attention immediately. Tesla nearly lost his balance taking a step back when he realized how close the occultist’s tower-high face was to them. She had leaned over on her armchair to get a closer look at them. Her eyes alone were as tall as they were.


“This is some situation we’ve got ourselves in, Tesla,” Edison grit his lion teeth. “She’s finally let us out, but this is a bit beyond expectations.”


“I hate to agree with you, but we certainly did not get this perspective drilled into our heads while under that glass.”


Though Helena was currently big enough to take up their full view, they had been looking at her mainly through a glass wall the entire time, so both Servants were more than a little intimidated by being up close to a 145 cm Caster who was 145 m in their perspective (475 feet - the Presi-King quickly converted to his preferred units).


“Hahahaha! Well, no matter. Now that we’re free, I can go ahead and build us a- Whah!” Edison laughed to calm his own nerves, but he was unable to finish his sentence as a thin hand slid across the table at breakneck speeds. Their freedom was only relative. Both he and Tesla were pushed off the table by Helena’s palm so that they would fall into her other hand. They were immediately shrouded in darkness by her closing her palm and subjected to 4 g’s of acceleration as she adjusted herself on her chair to a more comfortable position.


“I’m sorry I left you two in there when you’re in this state, but you two should know better than to fight when something strange is going on again,” Helena half-apologized and half-lectured while casually forcing them to go where she wanted. Holding two people less than 2 cm in the palm of her hand was an odd feeling, but she couldn’t help her need to scold the two like she usually did for their antics.


Neither Tesla or Edison were in state to listen to her even after she opened her palm again, however. Due to having been brushed off the table and held down in the occultist’s grasp, both of them had been pressed together uncomfortably to the point where Tesla’s hair stuck to Edison’s mane.


“Hey, you boisterous animal, get off of me already!” Tesla tried to untangle his hair and pushed away.


“I would if I could, you tight-suited imbecile. Your split-ends are stuck in my beautiful beard!”


“What beard? That’s fur!”


Their arguments went unheard by Helena who simply saw the two of them in close contact with one another. Though a misunderstanding on her end, the sight made her feel warm inside. A giggle escaped her - a powerful giggle that caused their miniscule bodies to shudder.


“Well, you two sure are getting close,” she told them as her free hand’s finger approached them. The pillar of an index finger pushed down on Tesla’s torso, pressing his face into Edison’s chest.


“Mmff!” the lightning Archer couldn’t speak while breathing in lion hairs.


“Gah! Stop slobbering! You’re getting your AC drool all over my beautiful coat!”


Thankfully, it was only for a brief moment. Immediately after pushing down, Helena released her finger. Unfortunately, she was not done. Her nail then pushed in-between the two men. With a gentle motion, the two were separated by force. Gentle was from Helena’s perspective in any case. Tesla was slammed in the stomach and lifted upwards along with Helena’s fingertip while Edison had been smashed down into her palm.


“Kwah. Bleck! Hair! Hair in my... mouth...,” the gentleman spat out as much as he could while dangling on the occultist’s fingertip. He soon stopped when he realized he was being held directly in front of Madame Blavatsky’s right eye.


“I must say. Whoever is the cause of the incident is quite something,” Helena remarked. “I never would have considered reducing the size of your [Spirit Origin]. You look like you’re around the size of a button, Tesla, and as cute as one like this too.”


Helena swiftly pulled her finger to the side and brought her palm up in its place. “Edison, you too. I wasn’t thinking about it earlier, but now that I’m taking a closer look at you, I’ve got to admit the two of you look very vulnerable.”


There was no denying that while being stared down by the giant girl. They weren’t exactly willing to deny Helena in the first place, but in this situation, she clearly overpowered both of them to the point where the option was off the table.


“I’m more than a little curi- worried about your conditions,” Helena changed one word last minute. She lowered Tesla back down onto her palm where Edison was. She then closed her palm, entrapping them again, and stood up. She began to walk over to her research desk which is crowded with books and papers even after having cleaned up the room.


“Whoah!” “Grk!” the two innovators grunted at being dropped onto the table.


“Let’s go research a way to change you two back. There may be a simple answer,” Helena informed them and called over her partner, Colonel Olcott. She gestured for Olcott to go grab some materials for her. With an upbeat smile, she sat down on the desk and opened a drawer to pull out a magnifying glass. With it, she could get a better look at the two shrunken Servants. “Besides, I can’t let this opportunity slip by.”


As expected of Madame Blavatsky, her unabashed interest in the unknown was only matched by her enjoyment of it - though them being the subjects of her research made them a tad uneasy.


“Gahahahaha~! Looks like we’ve gotten some fine support, Tesla.” A loud laugh escaped the lion-headed Servant. Edison wasn’t one to remain intimidated easily however. He was a forward thinker after all. “Though I can’t say I’m happy to be stuck working with you, now we can actually get to constructing a solution.”


“Constructing? With what?”


“All of Helena’s unused scraps of course,” the proud Presi-King gestured to the literal mountain of miscellaneous items Helena had yet to clean up. “Size difference or not, supplies are supplies. I’ve built better with worse. Allow me to show you the greatness of mass production and American R&D charged with the power of DC.”


The mere mention of DC flipped Tesla’s switch. “There’s obviously a better solution. I can create it myself with my AC. Out of the way, furball.”


Heading on over to Helena’s scattered pile of paper clips, broken lanterns, grease, and NYARF! bullets, the shrunken pioneer of electricity set off to work and outdo the Caster class Servant.


They could hear a giggle up above observing their actions from a God’s eye view.


“Ah, I see. You two just can’t stand still, huh? Okay. I guess it’ll be a race between all three of us to see who can find a solution. You two do your best. I don’t know what you two can pull out with that trash, but good luck,” Helena spoke to them like they were children, but there was a spark in her eyes that was far more childish in their opinion. “I hope you don’t mind I pry into your Spirit Origins as you do.”


Waving her hand in the air, a mystical circle of unfamiliar letters formed in the air. Helena then used two fingers to shift the location of the magical glyph and place it on her magnifying glass. Ready to play investigator like a certain detective she was acquainted with, Helena leaned in and covered the entire table in shadow.


The male servants paused to look up at their enormous comrade. The fact that her head blocked the ceiling light was more than a little unnerving to them. As nice as they knew Helena was, it was clear that her switch had been flipped. Much like a certain magical girl and her love of cute things and maids, Helena became a bit too forward when something mysterious needed investigating.


“L-Let’s get through this as soon as possible,” Tesla voiced his opinion.


“Y-Yeah… Who knows how long it’ll take before she starts getting pushy,” Edison nodded and began to rummage through the scrap.


So the two of them set off to design and build. All the while, their 145 cm ally peered down at them through a magnifying glass. They could hear happily humming while jotting down information in a notebook with her free hand. The sight of their beloved companion so happy somewhat calmed them down - at least enough to get to work.


However, while both Edison and Tesla were the skilled inventors who had built Helena’s summer ride in a short span of time, it was difficult for them to work at full speed under Helena’s giant gaze. They could hardly move in the first place, being too small to safely get off the desk without issue even if they needed to get more materials. They were limited to what was on the desk and what they could carry. As such, their progress was slow. 


Considering their competitive nature and their poor resources, their impatience sparked yet another argument between the two.


“You long-haired idiot! I need that piece to run the DC-QP energy converter!”


“Get your own, you stubborn animal. There’s no way that pathetic device will work. Might as well make something useful with my AC.”


“Don’t be stupid! The schematics you came up with are completely ineffective. Using that AC power is not going to be efficient enough to get us back to normal!”


Their shouting contest did nothing to help their progress. Lightning began to fly. It would soon be the time for Helena to civilly come break up their argument, angry and disappointed that they were fighting again.


Well, that would be true if she could hear them. When they got into their verbal argument, Helena was looking through her notes while chewing on the tip of the pen she was using. She was not as satisfied with her analysis as she would have liked. Compared to their pace of building a solution to their problems, Helena’s investigation of their Spirit Origins had gone by much more quickly and already concluded. She was simply going over her observation notes to confirm her findings, and unfortunately for them, she was disappointed by what little information she could gather. When she looked up to see them arguing, her frown deepened. 


“Hey! How many times do I have to tell you guys to stop fighting?”


Their argument ended, but not through Helena’s words. She physically ended it to stop the electricity from being shot about. The occultist took out her frustration and disappointment on them. A shadow cast over the two miniscule servants. They had just enough time to close their mouths and look up to see the 145 cm woman’s palm falling down to them like a meteorite.


“WHAT!?” “Incoming!”


Slap!


A resounding crash split the ear drums of both men’s ears as a violent force slammed their bodies into the table. Like swatting a fly, Helena had struck them down with a single blow as swift as a bolt of lightning. The two of them were flattened, pressed down with the weight of a hundred spriggans, by Helena’s petite hand.


“G-grk…” “Gak… My suit is...” 


“Well, that quieted the two of you down quickly,” spoke the giant caster. She seemed content after getting most of her frustration out with that single blow. “Honestly, you two never change. What’s the point of fighting at a time like this? I won’t have any lightning being shot in my room without my permission, got it?”


Helena’s scolding held a lot more power over the two men than ever before. Both Edison and Tesla had that physically beaten into them. She had simply swung her hand down, but that strike would have broken the bones of any non-servant.


A sigh escaped Helena. “We need to find a solution, you two. If you’re not going to be of any use, I’ll have to do all of the work myself. Unfortunately, my results from just observing aren’t as useful as I would have liked. Guess I’ll have to be more direct.”


Direct?


Pluck!


“W-Whoa!”


Seeing as the two of them were not in any state to converse with her, Helena planned to take matters into her own hands. Without any warning she unceremoniously pinched Edison between her thumb and index finger and pulled him off the table. The lion headed Servant had the air squeezed out of him when Helena’s fingers pressed down onto him. What she had thought was a light and gentle attempt at picking him up was in reality as heavy as feeling the brunt of Passionlip’s crushing attacks.


“Alright, Edison. Let me confirm this real quick,” she apologized while tightened her grip on him to hold him still.


“Gah… There’s not really much of a choice, is there?” the little lion grunted, his body’s endurance having already hit its limit.


“Mmm… Yes, like I thought. It’s surprising, but it doesn’t look like there are any significant changes to your Spirit Origins at all… I thought I’d be able to see something peculiar or interesting, but you both seem to be unchanged aside from your heights,” Helena sounded disappointed that their conditions seemed fine. “I’ll have to think about a solution from a different perspective.”


“You mean ‘we will’, right? Not just you?” Edison’s question fell on deaf ears as his voice came out as squeaks to the occultist’s ears. The sound of which forced her to stifle her laughter by holding her other hand to her mouth.


“Y’know, for someone with a lion’s head, you sound a lot more like a mouse, Edison,” she remarked. “I know it’s rude to say this, but I might like you two better like this. I don’t need to hear your boisterous shouting contests.”


Madame Blavatsky seemed to be having far too much fun with their predicament, both Tesla and Edison grimaced. While they enjoyed the idea of her cutting loose, they did not want to be the center of her interest. Was the fact that she couldn’t hear their protests the cause of her attitude or was it something more?


Unfortunately for Edison, he couldn’t ponder these questions any further as Helena dexterously maneuvered her fingers so that both of his arms were spread out while she held him between four of her pillaresque fingers. Helena saw no need to ask for permission because she wasn’t going to hear him anyways, so she took the liberty of examining him while the iron was hot.


“H-Hey, Madame Blavatsky, what do you think yo-” The Presi-King started to ask before the petite (on normal standards) girl’s fingers twitched. Though Helena herself did not realize it, she had shut Edison up immediately while she brought his bug sized body up to her person-sized eye. 


“Hm… I wonder if your parameters were scaled down with your size too. Unfortunately, your strength rank is E, Edison, so I’m not sure how that would work,” Helena told him. Glancing down at the frozen stiff Tesla on the table, Helena sighed again. “Tesla, you’re rank D, but that still isn’t very notable...”


The men would feel insulted if they weren’t intimidated. Edison was not appreciating being manhandled by Helena. Being at her mercy really put their predicament into perspective. Tesla, on the other hand, was pale from Madame Blavatsky’s unconcerned attitude. He stiffened when her gaze looked down on him like nothing more than a guinea pig.


“So this is what it feels like to be under the knife,” the master of lightning shuddered.


Both servants were grateful when Helena put Edison back down. She wasn’t exactly gentle, however. Instead of putting him back down, she let go of him while her hand was still above the table, causing the helpless Caster to slam face first into the ground.


“Oof!”


“Sorry, boys,” Helena apologized, but not for dropping Edison. She rubbed her eyes as she spoke. “I’m not exactly sure what I can do to help you out. It’s not like I can dissect either of you to find the truth. I’m not that zealous to find out… Though for some reason, I can’t say I’m not interested...”


Hearing Helena’s opinion on dissection sent a chill down Tesla’s spine.


“Oh. Maybe we can run a few tests instead! That’s an idea…,” the Caster-class servant was suddenly hit with a burst of inspiration. She turned to her floating doll to make a request. “Olcott, can you get me the box over there?” 


Tesla grimaced as Helena started humming a happy tune. She was willing to experiment on them.


“Please remind me never to do anything that will match up with Madame Blavatsky’s research quirks again...” he mumbled, speaking formally. “That slap earlier was something fierce.”


“I’ll do that if you do the same for me,” Edison groaned as he tried to stand back up. Just getting on one knee was difficult. “Something is odd with Helena. She’s not her usual se… No, that’s not entirely true. But she’s more gung-ho than usual.”


“It must be this incident. Not only have our spirit origins been tampered with, but hers as well,” Tesla hypothesized. “I believe something similar happened when magical girls were involved some time back.”


“Well, that’s not good. I doubt we can finish our restoration devices while Helena’s in this state,” groaned Edison. “Though she’d hate me for saying this, it’s like she’s a young boy who just got the newest toy for his birthday.”


“Then do you suppose we should go into hiding then?” Tesla suggested, looking up at Helena who seemed to be fighting a headache. Had she developed a Migraine skill or was she resisting whatever influence was affecting her personality? It seemed that influence was winning, unfortunately.


Edison looked out into the distance which was just the rest of Helena’s room. The floor was also a long way down. They could survive the drop, but the door was an impossible distance away, essentially off in the horizon. While they were Servants, it was not to be a simple task at 1/100th their normal size. “It’s not like a Presi-king to run with his tail between his legs, but ‘he who fights and runs away, lives to fight another day’ isn’t that right?”


“Do you even have a tail? That hideous spandex outfit of yours doesn’t even show it. Still, at the risk of becoming a test subject, I cannot argue with that philosophy,” though he insulted the Presi-king at first, Tesla outright agreed. The two of them were of the same mind in getting out of the room before Helena would be able to run her tests. 


While Helena was sifting through a cardboard box, the Wizard of Menlo Park and the Modern Prometheus abandoned their projects and chose to flee. Their path was, of course, an electrical one.


“Hey, hurry it up already. You’re slowing us down, you lout,” Tesla hurried Edison while slowing his descent to the floor using the power over his electricity to gently float down. The lion-headed servant was slowly pulling, sliding himself down the wire of the desk lamp on Helena’s table and hadn’t even made it a foot down the wire. 


“Shut up. Slow and steady is the safest option, you know?” Such a comment felt odd coming from the mouth of a strong believer of the power of mass production.


While a slow descent was indeed physically safe for the two of them, time was not on their side. It wasn’t long before Helena noticed that they were gone. She turned back to her work desk by the time they made it to the floor.


“Okay, boys. Now we can get star...ted? Huh? Where did they get off to?”


“Curses. You see? She’s already realized we’re gone, and we’re none closer to our destination,” the electric archer complained.


“Stop your whining. She’s still searching the desk,” the caster pointed out. “It’s not as if she can find us easily at this size. This is dangerous enough as is, so playing it safe guarantees our survival. I didn’t take you for a reckless coward, Tesla.”


“Grr...” the gentleman scowled. His impatience was getting the best of him, but he didn’t like his rival pointing it out. He did have a point, though. The normal sized Caster was carefully looking around her messy desk to see if she had simply overlooked them. 


“Edison? Tesla? It’s not easy to spot you guys on this table.”


She was completely unaware they had fled the desk.


This was definitely the opportunity for them to sneak their way to the exit.  Despite not being Assassin class Servants, Helena was not the neatest person, so there would be plenty of places along the way for them to hide out of view from her. Now that they were on the floor which was cluttered with scattered research materials, boxes, and mysterious gadgets, it would require an effort on the barelegged Caster’s part to spot them.


The barelegged aspect, though, was their next concern. Madame Blavatsky was a surprisingly free-spirited person for someone who enjoyed calling herself an old woman. Perhaps it was because of her youthful appearance in her Servant form. She enjoyed the freedom of removing her boots and socks when in the privacy of her personal quarters. Though she herself admitted she wouldn’t be so showy in front of their current Master, she was more than willing to undress in front of the two of them. Whether that signified how close they were or how little she viewed them as men, the two inventors weren’t sure, but they honestly wished Helena was tidier at that moment.


“Edison… how is your beast-like nose managing? Is this sour odor as torturous on you as it is me?”


“You tell me, Tesla. Does it smell worse than wet fur dipped in brine and vinegar? Also, can you see a dirty haze in front of you like I do?”


“Yes, and it stings my eyes…” Tesla squinted.


Though they were on the floor by Helena Blavatsky’s work desk, they were also beside her boots and thigh high socks which she had taken off and tossed to the side. A hill had been formed by the girl’s two used thigh high socks while one of Helena’s boots had fallen over, exposing an intimidating darkness that had a hot, dank air pouring out of it.


Not having been on the floor the entirety of the time they had been shrunken down, the two male Servants were stunned by the sheer size of their surroundings. Her knee high boots were a cave they could enter and explore if they so pleased (which they certainly had no desire to).


What was more worrisome to the pair, however, were they heavy thuds they heard when Helena’s bare feet hit the ground heavily. At 1/100th their height, Helena’s small steps made the ground tremble. She stood up to search her table and scratched her head in frustration.


Slam! Slam!


“Where are you two? Can you walk out where it’s clear?” she requested. “I should’ve cleaned up my desk better.”


Tesla was glad she did not. She was still thinking they were on her table because there were just too many things on there for her to look through. The Mahatma-minded caster was patient enough to not just shove everything off in order to find them. That at least bought them some time to sneak around Helena’s socks. Unfortunately, that was all they were able to do before she got impatient.


“This isn’t funny, you two. Did you two not want to do the tests? You could have just told me.”


Wham!


“Uwoaah!” Edison wailed when Helena’s colossal foot crashed into the ground. She stomped her foot, realizing the two of them were nowhere to be found. “It’s time to get out of sight, Tesla. She’s no longer looking only at the table.”


“Our speed has been severely reduced along with our size,” frowned the Archer Servant. He was not about the lack of progress they made nor was he happy with the closest location they had for a hiding place. “But I’m not fond of the smell, but there looks to be no other option.”


With little time to consider another hiding place, the two less than 2 cm Servants dashed into Helena’s fallen boot before her foot stepped on the sock hill they had went around. They kept themselves hidden, pressed against the cave wall that was the entrance to the black boot, while Helena checked the small gap behind her work desk.


“Where did you two go?”


Peaking out to see what she was doing, Tesla and Edison immediately pulled their heads back. An inappropriate view entered their gaze when they saw an enormous peach colored rear end taking up a majority of their vision. 


“Gah. She’s going to kill us if she finds out what we’re seeing,” Edison covered his eyes from the sight of Helena’s black underwear.


“Let us not speak of this again then,” Tesla agreed, trying to keep out of sight because Helena was fervently searching for them. He strained himself to not breathe in the musty odor surrounding them. The inside of Helena’s boot was warm and damp with sweat. The air was heavy and muggy. “Now let’s wait until she walks away and we can head over to that pile of books.”


Being hidden from Helena certainly put them in a position that would make the degenerate Blackbeard envious. For a petite body, the purple haired caster’s legs were surprisingly long and shapely, and without her stockings and boots on, they were in full view. Ever since summer, she also seemed to have gotten more accustomed to entering more provocative positions naturally. If they peered out of her boot, they could see the soles of her bare feet while she was on her knees while her butt was stuck up in a way that made the frills of her dress do nothing to hide her black panties. Sure, she had worn less before when she chose some of her summer outfits herself, but the cutesy Caster who could fit as a magical girl was extremely mature in her tastes.


Patiently, the two men waited while Helena closely inspected the gap between her table and the wall. 


“I swear, you both never listen,” complained Helena. “It’s not safe if I don’t know where you two are, you two. I don’t want to accidentally step on you. I swear, when I find you two...”


They were grateful Helena had some concern for them, but were nervous to consider why she drifted off at the end of her sentence.


There was no need for them to wonder, though. There were no benefits to hiding in Helena’s boot. The duo had known that, but had no choice earlier. When Helena stood back up, she turned around to see her stockings on the floor.


“Ah… forgot to put these away.”


Shake!


“Uh oh! Hey, lightning boy, hurry up!” Edison realized Helena’s intentions in time for her hand to come down to also pick up her stockings and boots. Immediately as they started moving, the boot began to tilt.


“It’s a bit too late for that!” the lion-headed Caster quickly saw the floor beneath their feet become the wall. Helena pulled up the boot they were in, and the shrunken Servants fell the remaining distance down to the bottom.


Now deep inside the female Caster’s boot, the two servants were in a sticky situation, literally at that. They had landed in the crater that was formed by heel on her insole, but both were in different locations after Tesla bounced off of Edison from his continued momentum. Edison found the sweat absorbed by Helena’s insole clung to his Mystic Code and his fur. His nose was pressed into the shoe and he struggled to pull himself up. 


“Urgh… I could have predicted this, but we were a few seconds too late to realize. Now it looks like our escape’s been cut off,” groaned the King of Inventors.


Tesla on the other hand had rolled past the middle end of Helena’s boot and was nearly at the toe. He was not stuck to the insole like Helena, but he was in the dark because he was away from the lone opening.


“Gak… Of all the luck. To end up here, what am I, the cafeteria Archer?” Tesla remarked. He held one hand over his mouth and nose. The lingering salty odor of Helena’s foot was stronger inside her boot and choked him. He generated a low amount of electricity to act as a light to look at his surroundings. He paled when he saw five craters in the ground around his own size. They were Helena’s toe imprints.


Heading back to the opening of the boot which was the only place light was shining down from above, Tesla helped pick his rival up. However, the two of them were in a grim mood as they looked up to see nothing but a completely vertical climb.


“Tch. Now we’ve got to climb out of here. I told you to hurry up, you slow oaf,” complained Edison.


“Hey, you weren’t able to get out in time either,” Tesla scowled. “In the first place, you’re the slow one. We could’ve gotten a lot further before she got here if you hadn’t been so slow climbing down.”


“Oh, so you’re sayin it’s my fault, you AC-spouting monkey?”


“Of course I am. Was that not obvious enough for you, you DC buffoon?”


The moment they had a reason to argue, the two geniuses had a falling out. It was in their nature. Though they had been cooperating to escape, their hair trigger tempers were quick to sour their collaboration. Their foul mood from seeing another arduous task to escape from Helena in front of them exacerbated their poor relationship, and they began their vocal argument.


The only positive aspect of the situation the two Servants were in was that Helena was still completely unaware of where they were. Their shouting contest which evolved into a lightning throwing contest went unheard and unseen. As their goal was to avoid the research-happy Helena, that had been reached the moment they climbed down from the table. However, as time passed and the 145 cm Servant continued searching for them, it was inevitable she would make contact with them if they remained in one place. Such was the folly of the two geniuses. They were too preoccupied with one another to realize their careless mistake.


If only Helena had actually spotted them before making contact with them.


Knock! Knock!


“Hm…? Who could that be?”


“Madame Blavatsky, are you in here? Something strange is happening, and we could use another Caster to investigate.”


“That voice. Is that the Witch Medea? I’m aware of what’s been going on. Of course I’ll come.”


Investigations of other servants were happening outside of the closed room. Though she had tried to be cautious and not leave earlier, with an invitation from a legendary Caster from the Age of Gods, there was no way Helena would refuse.


“Just let me get ready and I’ll be right out.”


In order to head out, though, that meant getting dressed. As Helena only had her sleeveless dress on at that moment, she had to put on everything else. That included her stockings and boots. And her boots, of course, where they presently were. A shadow quickly blocked out the only source of light entering the boot they were in when Helena approached.


“This is…?”


“Oh, this is bad.”


It absolutely was. Looking up, the two Servants spotted a glimpse of Helena’s body before she started to lift up her leg which was clad in her used stocking again. With Helena grabbing her shoe, they were both suddenly knocked over when the boot jerked towards her.


“Brace yourself, Tesla!” warned the Wizard of Menlo Park as he brought up his guard as Helena’s foot entered the cavernous boot. As it was made just for her, there was not going to be any open space for them to run, so he opted for defending. Tesla agreed. His Inherent Wisdom was suited for finding a proper method to protect himself from the multi-ton foot, but it was clear that defending against it was not going to be enough.


“Here we go~!” Helena slipped her foot into the boot gently, but to the two shrunken Servants, they were forced into the sole by the tremendous pressure and weight.


“Graph!” “Mmmpf!” Neither genius could speak when pressed down on all points beneath Helena’s black stocking. Dirt and sweat coated Edison’s furry beard and lint entered Tesla’s mouth. It was a disgusting and painful feeling being treated as pebbles underneath Helena. Perhaps they made a mistake trying to evade her earlier. The two of them had been completely silenced by the sheer mass pinning them down unknowingly.


“Edison, Tesla. If you two are going to keep avoiding me, I’m just going to head out,” she announced with a pout and a huff. “You two stay safe here, okay?”


Safe was not what they were, though. She was still completely oblivious to their presence despite the fact that they were pebbles in her shoe pushing against her foot. The moment she put her foot back down onto the floor, they felt the painful impact of her full weight. Helena was ready to leave with them in tow.


But these two genius innovators were strong at working on the pressure, even literal pressure before. Despite being unable to open their mouths and having their bodies ‘spread eagle’ under a dirty used sock, there was still something they could do as Servants. 


“Damnit… There’s no other option. Some light…”


“Grk… Lightning… I have to use my arm...”


Shine! Bzzt!


“Hm? O-Ow!”


With no other option, a collaborative attack ended up emerging. Edison and Tesla did not need to communicate with each other to use their last resorts. They were only thinking about themselves, but the double-upped combination was made with each man’s efforts. Though they did not want to hurt Helena, this was their only choice. A brilliant light began to shine from Edison while lightning surged from Tesla.


A dual strike of simultaneous [Noble Phantasms] - [World Faith Domination] with its ability to expose mysteries and what was hidden and [System Keraunos] the human-harnessed lightning was able to slightly hurt Helena.


“Kyaa!” The godly lightning Tesla harnessed and the mystery revealing light Edison used combined and felt like a brief electric shock to Helena. Though it was only a tingle, this came from a sensitive Caster girl. Helena was so surprised when the static jolt ran through her foot, she froze up and turned her head down to her boot. She could then see a dim light pouring out from the few gaps there were between her foot and it. “What in the world?”


Taking off her boot, Helena saw two small figures drop to the heel deep inside. She had to turn it upside down to have them fall out. Her eyes shrank when she had them back in her palm.


“Edison? Tesla? So that’s where you two were! You imbeciles!”


The two men were gasping for air in the palm of their normal sized acquaintance.


“To think my lightning couldn’t even scorch her stocking… I didn’t think I’d have to go full power like that...”


“At least we made it out… Gah… My body… That took my endurance to its limits.”


Both Edison and Tesla were worse for the wear. Meanwhile, Helena looked down on them with both anger and concern.


“That in the world were you two thinking? Getting out of my sight? Ending up in my boot? I could’ve crushed you, you know!” she scolded them. They were in no mood to listen to hear a deafening voice, but its loudness forced them to. “Honestly, you two are insufferable. I can’t believe how crazy you are.” 


Knock! Knock!


“Miss Helena, is everything alright?” a softer voice asked through the doorway. Helena still recognized it as the Witch Medea, however, it was the Lily version.


“Ah. It’s good that you’re here, Miss Lily. Hold on. Wait just a moment!”


Turning back to Edison and Tesla, Helena could only sigh. Her two companions had gotten themselves into trouble so easily. They were just too vulnerable at their present size. She hoped their Master would get things back to normal soon, but at least there was somebody nearby who could heal their injuries. She didn’t think she’d find them so hurt just from a single step. Actually, she was surprised she even felt them. They must have had to deploy their Noble Phantasms to get her attention…


“You guys, I hope you understand how dangerous that was. If you act up again, you could end up back there. Actually, maybe I SHOULD do that if you do that again.”


A chill ran up both Tesla’s and Edison’s spines. No. They wouldn’t fight again. They wouldn’t try to run away again. They did not want to experience being stepped on another time. They tried their best to vocalize this with their miniscule voices and movements.


Looking down at the two bug sized Servants in her hands, Helena shivered. To think their strongest moves didn’t even hurt her. It worried her and made her angry they had put themselves in danger stupidly. Still, for some reason, she couldn’t argue that she felt it was amusing to think they had tried and failed to get away from her. They had probably been fighting, but she never knew. And she had ended it with a single step.


“I’m glad you two get it now,” Helena smiled. “Still, it seems your parameters were more affected than I thought. We’re going to have to thoroughly analyze this later, you two.”


Their Mahatma-minded ally had her inquisitive mind directed to them again, but at the very least she was putting supporting the investigation with the Medea pair outside as her main priority.


Helena called Colonel Olcott over who held a small pouch. She immediately tilted her hand so that they fell inside. They tumbled off her palm and into the leather bag.


“Huh? Where is this?”


“Where did we end up this time?”


Click!


The answer came after the pouch closed shut. Though that darkened their environment, there was a small opening in the leather pouch for them to look through. They could also feel themselves moving. Helena had put them in a belt pouch and strapped it on the belt she wore around her sleeveless dress.


“Let’s continue investigating, boys. Get comfy in there, okay? I sense Mahatma and a solution to this outside.”







End Notes:

Notes:

Other Appearing Servants - [Caster] Thomas Edison, [Archer] Nikola Tesla

Helena Ascension - Final Ascension (as she takes off her boots, socks, and coat in her private time

Tesla/Edison/Helena - Friendly dynamic in FGO with Helena but the AC/DC duo do argue with each other

Wizard of Menlo Park and Inherent Wisdom - Edison’s and Tesla’s defense up skills

Helena Dialogues - Mentions Lord El Melloi II and Medea due to her summer variant’s dialogue lines

Tesla Ascension - 3rd Ascension

Edison - 2nd Ascension for no Rainbow Wings


~For Fun~


Current Location: [Women’s Quarters 04]


Free Quest Battle Hardest (non-challenge) Node:

Wave 1

Opponent: [Caster] Thomas Edison ‘Lint Ball’

HP: 16,000 HP

(De)Buffs: [Tesla: AC Friendly Fire] - Inflict 500 HP of damage per turn to self.

NP: 4 turn charge. [(Small) World Faith Domination] - Deal heavy damage to all enemies. Inflict [NP Seal] (1 turn), [Skill Seal] (1 turn), Decrease Critical Rate (3 turns)


Wave 2

Opponent: [Archer] Nikola Tesla ‘Firefly’

HP: 22,000 HP.

(De)Buffs: [Edison: DC Friendly Fire] -Inflict 500 HP of damage per turn to self.

NP: 3 turn charge. [System Keraunos - Minor Charge] - Deal heavy damage to all enemies. Special Attack [Sky or Earth Servants. Low chance to inflict Stun (1 turn).


Wave 3

Opponent: [Caster] Helena Blavatsky (Foot)

HP: 230,000

Buffs: [Stockings] Permanent [Defense Up] + 1 time [Guts]

NP - 4 turn charge. [I’ll Be Right There!] - Deal heavy damage to all enemies. Decrease [Critical Rate] (3 turns). Increase [NP Charge] by 1.


Drops: Disposable Trash + Chaldea Observation Notes + Forbidden Pages + Caster Gems

Ch.4a Nursery Rhyme/Kiara Sesshouin by jellytea819

Chapter 4a: Dangerous Tea Part (1 of 2)

Servant(s): [Alter Ego] Kiara Sesshouin, [Caster] Nursery Rhyme


“So, Professor. What are we going to do now? I mean, who’s left on our list?”


“Urgh… Does she really want me to answer that? I know you won’t like my reply, Master. You should know what other possible Servants there are. Our next most likely bet would be that woman…”


In an attempt to calm down after the previous failure to find the culprit, the tiny master asked his Caster class ally while sitting between two giant girls who were looking down on them with concern. They had to collect their thoughts before they could move on. Their first lead being the worst experience they ever had, it was necessary to move onto the next target.


Who was next? Who was that woman El-Melloi II was talking about? He knew very well just what the answer to that was. His body shuddered. Someone just as bad as BB was the next most likely culprit.


“Senpai,” Mashu’s voice pounded down on his ears from high above. Being surrounded and looked down on by both her and Serenity made the shrunken Master anxious. “Where should we head to next?”


Indecision was not something he wanted to have, but hesitating was only natural when he had been through so much already. To say this event was just as dangerous as a Singularity was not something he could deny anymore. He had to decide quickly before something unexpected happened.


After informing Mashu and Serenity, the two girls picked him and El-Melloi II up and deposited the two of them into Mashu’s pocket. He ordered/requested for Hassan of the Serenity to remain hidden in case there was any trouble again which she agreed to quickly. As they approached their destination, he remained silent and hoped Mashu could do all of the negotiating for him.


Unfortunately, negotiating with Kiara Sesshouin was, beyond all belief, impossible.


“My my~ If it isn’t Mashu. What brings you to my humble abode?” the Alter Ego nun was quite forward when it came to answering the door. Not even giving time for Mashu to react, she leaned forward and grabbed both her hands. Even though he was concealed and unable to see, he could hear from her tone of voice that Kiara was very chipper.


Mashu also noted this. “G-Good morning, Kiara. You seem happy.”


That couldn’t be a good thing. When it came to the Demonic Bodhisattva, she was not one to be left to her own devices but also not one to get involved with. It was a similar case with BB, but even this version of Kiara was enough of a Beast that he was still wary around her.


“Mashu, be careful,” he warned, knowing full well only she could hear him.


He needn’t have told her. Just being in the lewd nun’s presence gave Mashu goosebumps. Her hair stood on end as she tried to back away from Kiara. She would have asked Serenity for assistance, but the poison assassin was woefully weak against Kiara.


Case in point: Serenity’s presence concealment met nothing against Thesis of the Still Heart. The power to expose worldly desires was formidable, and it seemed to have been enhanced due to Kiara’s sparkling mode. She released a very tiny sphere of energy up into the ceiling at the precise location where Hassan of the Serenity was hiding.


“Kyaa!” Serenity was shot out from her hiding place and knocked onto the ground.


“There was no need to hide, dear. My doors are always welcome to such adorable girls like you two. Do come in, Mashu. The two of us were just having a little chat.”


He could feel Mashu tense up and her body turn to check on Serenity. The tiny master hoped the two of them were okay. In wondering that, he realized something, however. 


“Two?” Mashu echoed his thoughts. Who was Kiara with?


As to answer that question, a happy-go-lucky shout came out of the room along with a robust tackle.


“Mashu!”


With that one word, a heavy impact slammed into Mashu, and along with her, he and El-Melloi II, were knocked to the floor.


“Whoa! Hold on, Master! I’ve got you!” the pseudo-servant of Zhuge Liang grabbed him in midair just as they flew out of Mashu’s pocket. The two landed on the floor right by a pair of dark skinned bare feet. With Serenity behind them and on guard, they looked forward and saw the fallen bespectacled Shielder’s head tower over them. Above her was a black clothed individual that he was dumbfounded and concerned to see come out Kiara’s room. 


“N-Nursery Rhyme? What are you doing here?”


“Teeheehee~!” laughed the storybook Caster “Something amazing happened this morning. Miss Kiara and I wanted to have a lovely tea party to celebrate it! Did you come to join us, Mashu?”


What would there be to celebrate? All of the [Male] servants shrank. Were they celebrating their accomplishment or were they just happy something strange that happened? Knowing both of their personalities, both were equally as likely. He didn’t enjoy either option, especially when the toe of Kiara’s white heel landed in front of him.


“Oh my my my~! It looks like Mashu joined in on the fun just like we did,” the Alter Ego servant’s voice sent shivers down his and El-Melloi II’s spines. She had spotted them. Being so small in front of Kiara Sesshouin brought back terrible memories neither of them wanted to recall. Hadn’t dealing with BB been enough? 


The answer, of course, was no. The ‘holy woman’ took a step forward. Immediately, their bodies were covered in a shadow as Kiara’s heel rose above them. To their dismay, she was not hesitant in dropping it. 


“Master, we’re moving!” the young El-Melloi II kept his hand on his collar and jumped off to the side. The boy’s agility may have only been D rank, but his B+ rank luck gave him enough of an edge to just narrowly missed being stopped underfoot by the towering nun’s high heel. Unfortunately, that cost the servant most of his energy. “That was close… Grk… For once, I’m a bit glad for this younger body… Though I wish I actually worked out more back then…”


As the tactician servant tried to catch his breath, he looked up. From directly below Kiara’s heel, he got a good perspective on just how small being less than 2 cm tall was. The heel of her shoe itself was tall enough to be a building. The woman’s white stockings rose up high into the sky before coming blurry and out of focus where her leg was exposed. It was quite a contrast to Serenity’s barefoot right behind him. Two towers of white and black surrounded the two of them.


“You mustn’t… hurt Master,” warned the Assassin class servant. He could tell she was intimidated since she was still nursing her injury.


Kiara was clearly enjoying the situation. Just by shifting her foot slightly, he and the exhausted professor were ready to flee while Serenity went on guard. With them closer to Kiara, she clearly had the upper hand and could do what she wanted.


The Alter Ego was not the only one to watch out for, however.


Stomp!


“Gwargh!” “Urgh!”


“Hey, no fighting, you two!”


“Master!”


“Hm? Oh my.”


Being stomped on by Nursery Rhyme’s black Mary Janes was not something anyone of them had prepared for. Serenity, El-Melloi II and he were all so focused on Kiara that they hadn’t realized Nursery Rhyme had gotten up. She had pulled Mashu over in between Kiara and Hassan of the Serenity to separate them. She hadn’t realized the two of them were on the floor.


“Tch… I dropped my guard,” the tactician mumbled as ‘little girl’ servant in braids shifted her weight, grinding her shoe onto the two of them. He snapped his fingers to help the two of them defensively, but even with it active, a fair amount of damage had already been done. 


“Professor… hang on…,” he frowned. He knew what he had to do. The only one of the two of them who could talk to the giant girls was him after all. “Mashu. Help please.”


“S-Senpai!” Mashu heard him. “Nursery Rhyme, could you please lift your foot?” 


“My foot?”


In response, the massive weight crushing the two of them lifted, or rather, it partially did. Nursery Rhyme did not completely remove her foot, but she tilted it just slightly enough for the two of them to crawl their way out. He didn’t enjoy being made a spectacle of, but he could tell that all of the [Female] servants present were watching the two of them squirm out from beneath Nursery’s boot like a worm.


Without giving them a chance to rest, Kiara reached down and snatched the two of their less than 2 cm tall bodies in her hand before Mashu could. When the shrunken master opened his eyes, he found they were on her palm, being held up to her face, and staring at her unnerving smile was traumatically familiar.


“Nursery. Look at this,” she beckoned the other girl over. She lowered her hand so that they were level with Nursery’s doll-like face. “It seems it wasn’t just Anderson who was affected.”


“… Aaa! It’s Master!” Nursery Rhyme had to squint her eyes for a moment before she recognized him. The moment she did, she shouted loudly enough that both he and the professor had to cover their ears. “Did I step on your earlier? I’m sorry. I was too used to playing the giant from Jack and the Beanstalk. Looks like you’re all dirty now. Ufufu~!”


Though she apologized, Nursery Rhyme still held her child-like innocence in acting like it was just a little, light-hearted accident. While it was an accident, it certainly did not feel light-hearted to them. The  Mystic Code he was wearing had gotten a fair amount of scuffs and scratches since being with BB, but being ground under Nursery Rhyme’s shoe had furthered that damage.


Before he could change codes, however, Kiara curled her fingers and pulled her hand away from Nursery, who had been hoping she would tilt her palm to give the two of them to the girl. The next thing they knew, they were directly in front of Kiara’s face again, right beneath her chin.


“My apologies, Master, ufufu~!” laughed the devilish Bodhisattva. She was keeping her close to ensure Mashu’s and Serenity’s actions were limited. “I suppose the two of us got a little carried away. It’s not every day such a trial would appear. After Anderson, I suppose we were escalating. Maybe we should clean you up.”


What happened to Anderson? He was both worried and terrified to find out. He was aware of Kiara’s relationship with the snarky author, and Nursery Rhyme also had a poor relationship with him due to his pessimism. The look of ecstasy on Kiara’s face as well as Nursery’s satisfied and spirited smile told him that he was soon to find out.


Unfortunately, he wouldn’t find out so soon. The gigantic nun opened her mouth, but did not speak. Instead, she stuck out her tongue, liking her lips. The imposing pink serpent coming out of its cave up above him caused the tiny master to take a step back, but there was nowhere to go while literally in Kiara’s hands. 


The shrunken master was fearful of being licked up just like what happened with Kiyohime, but that was not the case this time. No. Kiara simply let her droll fall out from her mouth and down her tongue. A massive glob of saliva fell above and splashed down on the bug sized master, coating him in the sticky, clear fluid. El-Melloi II, as well, was not safe, as the saliva kept flowing. The temptress of a woman did not stop until a pool of spit had formed in her palm and the two of them were struggling to pool themselves out of it.


“Blech. How disgusting. Are you kidding me?” the professor groaned as they both tried to trudge their way out of the spit. “Whose bright idea was this?”


“K-Kiara! What are you doing?” Mashu asked, completely stunned by what she was doing.


“Why cleaning Master up, of course,” the SE.RA.PH’s nun said with a matter-of-factly tone. “Isn’t that right, Nursery Rhyme?”


“Yup! Indeed!” Nursery Rhyme answered. “Mister Rama and Kintoki said a little spit can help make the ouchies go away when Abby fell before. We did the same thing to Mister Anderson earlier too!”


He was going to smack Rama and Kintoki later if he had the chance. This was why Nightingale and Irisviel were supposed to be helping with the medical facility.


“Ufufufu~!” Kiara was certainly enjoying what she was doing. She had most likely used Nursery Rhyme’s words to get a chance to fool around with Anderson just like she was doing to them. She was not done, either, as with her free hand, Kiara plucked both of their tiny bodies off of her wet palm. She then quickly slammed them into a soft, black wall.


“K-Kiara!” he heard Mashu’s flustered shout.


“Mmphh. Master, this is-” the flustered young El-Melloi II turned beat red when he realized what he already knew. Kiara was pushing them against her chest. Furthermore, she was rubbing them against the fabric of her nun outfit so that it would wipe the spit off their bodies like a towel. While successful, he was being slammed and rubbed against the massive bouncy orb that was Kiara’s left breast.


The heat emanating from Kiara’s bosom was spreading into him. While he should have gotten used to this by now since he had been in Mashu’s breast pocket for ages, there was a reason why Anderson took every chance he could to insult her voluptuous body. The bewitching eroticism was in full throttle despite her modest clothing. It was in the very air surrounding him – an intoxicating scent that came from both the saliva sticking to him and from the Alter Ego’s very body. Kiara was… Mature? No, that word was too weak. Womanly? No, that wasn’t quite enough. Sensual was probably closest to how he would describe the feeling he was getting pushed against the woman’s incredibly well-endowed body. 


Unlike with Mashu, who was more modest in both body and behavior, the Demonic Bodhisattva did not keep to human standards. Her technique with just where on her body she was pressing the two of them against was on the level of natural instinct. She was like a Beast in heat with how fiercely she rubbed them against her chest. The two of them were forcibly taken along for the ride as she enjoyed touching herself directly in front of Mashu, Hassan of the Serenity, and Nursery Rhyme.


“Damnit…,” he heard the professor curse as Kiara groped herself. Between gropes where the two of them were pushed against Kiara’s ample bust, they had just enough room to speak. “Master, we… need a distraction... This animal of… a woman won’t… stop unless… someone actually… interrupts her.”


He nodded in agreement. He used what strength he could to tell Mashu who was still frozen, stunned at what she was witnessing because her pure mind couldn’t process Kiara’s actions.


“Mashu… Let’s get her to… take us to… Anderson…”


The Caster servant’s strategy was correct. The moment Mashu dared to ask, “Kiara… Can you please let us see Mister Anderson?” she stopped.


“Oh my. You need to see him?” Kiara released her palm from her left breast, finally giving the two shrunken males room to breathe. She did not sound angry, but she certainly sounded like she was repressing her emotions when it came to him. “We left him inside.”


“Then let us go see him,” Mashu said. “And could you please hand Senpai back?”


Unfortunately, while Kiara accepted Mashu’s first request, she quickly pulled away at her second. He and El-Melloi II were still captives in the palm of her hand as she turned back into her room. She and Nursery Rhyme welcomed them all in as they entered, but rather than being welcomed in, it was more like they were being steamrolled into entering.


Though they had only come to see if Kiara was the culprit of the incident, they should have also planned an escape route as well because the moment Mashu and Serenity entered, the door locked. And with it, any chance of getting away from the erotic Alter Ego without any mental scars.



End Notes:

Notes:

Nursery Rhyme Ascension - Second Ascension for the Mary Janes

Kiara Ascension - First Ascension for Lewd Nun

Kiara Sesshouin (Name) - Going by this name because I was used to the Extra CCC fan-translation

Thesis of the Still Heart- 5 Thought-Stopping Meditations - Kiara’s skill. Described as being made to map out the patient’s psyche.


~For Fun~


Current Location: [Women’s Quarters 05]


Story Battle Node (1 of 2):

Wave 1

Opponent: [Caster] Nursery Rhyme (Shoes)

HP: 70,000 HP

Buffs: [Overexcitement] - Inflicts 500 damage to all enemies every turn.

NP: 5 turn charge - [A Book’s Worm] - Deal heavy damage to one enemy. Chance to decrease [NP Charge] by 1. Decrease [Defense] (3 turns)


Wave 2

Opponent: [Alter Ego] Kiara Sesshouin (Heels)

HP: 160,000 HP.

Buffs: [Hidden Beast] - Apply Special Attack [Humanoid]

NP: 5 turn charge. [Pleasure Bound - Heavenly Heel] - Apply Ignore Invincible. Deal heavy damage to all enemies that ignores [Defense]. Restore own HP by 10,000.

Available Story Supports: [Caster] Zhuge Liang (Lord El Melloi II), [Assassin] Hassan of the Serenity


Drops: Forbidden Pages x2 + Caster/Rider/Assassin/Berserker Monument + Disposable Trash + Lost Change + Chaldea Observation Notes

Ch.4b Nursery Rhyme/Kiara Sesshouin by jellytea819

Chapter 4b: Dangerous Tea Party (2 of 2)

Servant(s): [Alter Ego] Kiara Sesshouin, [Caster] Nursery Rhyme


Hans Christian Anderson, one of the world’s great three fairy tale authors, was a man of many misfortunes.  As a pessimistic and gloomy Servant, the Curses of the Readers plagued him with the Innocent Monster skill which gave him the same wounds his stories’ characters had. His young childlike form was riddled with scales and burn scars from his depictions of “The Little Mermaid” and “The Little Match Girl”. He often secluded himself away to continue working on manuscript after manuscript, not wanting to get involved with any funny business that came with saving the world. Despite this, he was known around Chaldea as the Man who lives on the Deadline, the Bad End Lover, and That Erotic Voiced Shorty who Burns with his Tongue.


He was also an acquaintance of Kiara Sesshouin, much to either of their disdains. 


“Welcome to the tea party, Master. Are you enjoying this ludicrous adaptation of that crappy old work of mine? What was it called again: Thumbelina? Though I’m fairly certain even she’d be looking down than us at our current state,” the lab coat clad Caster greeted the tiny Master and Lord El-Melloi II when they were placed down on the glitter covered tea party table that had clearly been conjured up by Nursery Rhyme. He stood on the edge of a teacup saucer, soaked to the bone in black tea but still very much in love with the sound of his own voice.


“Anders-” the small master started to speak, but was quickly interrupted by the sight of a hand descending from the sky and plucking the bespectacled servant by his lab coat and picking him up.  From the black, puppet-like hand, it was clear that it was Nursery Rhyme who did it. She had taken a seat at her special table along with the other giant ladies who now surrounded the three of them.


“Mister Anderson, what did I tell you about getting off of the plate? You’re getting the table cloth all wet,” the gigantic girl scolded.


“Put me down already, you happy ending addicted book girl!” the miniscule author was not afraid of being dangled in the air by the little girl servant who was 100 times his height. “Just let me get back to my manuscript in peace alrea-”


Despite his shouts, none of Anderson’s words made it to Nursery’s ears. Not only was he too small for her to hear any more than unintelligible squeaks but he was also interrupted when Nursery Rhyme unceremoniously pushed him into the warm up of tea he had been sitting next to. She held him under for several seconds with just her forefinger.


“Hmph. That’s another punishment for you,” Nursery Rhyme stated. When she was content, she pulled the tea-soaked author out of the tea cup and back onto the saucer.


“Anderson!” he and Lord El-Melloi II ran over to the collapsed servant who was coughing out tea.


“Guh… Blargh… Too much… sugar…,” they heard Anderson spit out as he tried to recover.


“Here he is, Mashu!” Nursery Rhyme smiled up above, talking to the titanic Shielder across the table. “Mister Andersen’s finally joining our tea party, but he’s still being so rude and making a mess.”


“I-Is that so?” Mashu tried remaining passive, biting her lip. She was noticeably uncomfortable being near Kiara, as was Serenity. She took the tea cup in front of her and took a sip. “I can’t actually hear any of them except Senpai, so Senpai will have to talk to Mister Andersen. Could we just give them some time?”


“So you can actually hear Master. Well, if it’s only him, then that’s fine. I’d feel sorry for you if you could hear Andersen. It feels quite liberating to not have to hear his abusive insults,” Kiara had one of Nursery’s cookies.


“These are… delicious…,” Serenity mumbled as she ate.


So the girls were going to leave dealing with Andersen to him. It made sense, considering he was the same size as the Caster class servant, but he would have appreciated some support. If Mashu could distract Kiara by talking to her, however, that would be good enough for him.


“Looks like those girls are leaving it to us, Master. I suppose that’s for the best. Let’s just ask Andersen and get out of here,” El Melloi II believed this was the best form of action.


“Well aren’t you two an optimistic bunch,” Andersen chuckled as he squeezed the tea out of the sleeves of his white coat. “I would’ve expected the Lord strategist here to have thought up with a more well-rounded plan. Did getting younger knock a few points off your IQ?”


“This whole day’s been too crazy, Andersen. Spare me the critique. I’m sure you’d be hard-pressed for inspiration in this state,” the young Lord El-Melloi II. “There aren’t many viable strategies when you’re the size of a coin.”


The child-like, deep voiced Caster’s remarks continued. “Making excuses, boy? Even in this state, there are at least two and a half dozen things stories I can write if those two aggravating cats would just let me go.” 


“We’ll have to leave our exit strategy to Mashu,” the tiny Master knew. He looked up at his giant kouhai who glanced down towards him. He could see her nod, but her frown told him she was having trouble thinking of an idea.


Their main goal was just to find out if Kiara was the culprit in the first place. They didn’t need any strategies outside of an escape plan. Unfortunately, he was certain that there was no way out unless Mashu and Serenity were to take action. Both he and Lord El Melloi II were resigned to that fact.


Sigh!


“It’s not going to end this absurd story early, but I guess you two did come for answers.”


He was thankful that Andersen was understanding enough to give them what they came for. He had his suspicions considering the behavior of the giant Alter Ego who was happily enjoying a cup of tea above them. The woman’s attention remained off of them, but he remained wary, 


“Well, let me assure you then, Master. As absurd as it sounds, that cosmic lust-filled cow woman is as innocent as a newborn fawn.”


That was not what he wanted to hear.


“What?”


“I can’t even begin to describe the look on that melon ridge witch’s face when this happened. She was as dumbstruck as that golden king when that Rider-Class Spriggan kicked him to kingdom come,” Andersen shook his head. 


“Looks like you can describe it pretty well. I suppose that means you’re certain about this,” Zhuge Liang’s pseudo-servant frowned. Andersen’s honesty stung. 


The author servant continued to spit venom as was natural for him. “A child’s unadulterated bliss at finding a new toy would be something I expect from that book. On that hussy, it’s vomit inducingly hideous enough to break mirrors. This whole day, the two of them have been fooling around with me as payback. It’s been torture, but they have an honest alibi.”


“Then I guess we came here for nothing,” the shrunken master sighed. He didn’t like the idea of once again picking the wrong person, but he had to admit he was oddly relieved Kiara was not the perpetrator.


“It would’ve been too simple of an ending for either her or that happy end loving fairy tale to be the antagonist,” Andersen commented while shaking his head and shrugging. “You should’ve expected this from the start, Master.”


“After BB, I don’t know what to expect,” he answered.


“Bah. Cockamamie. That love-struck virus girl may string you around like a dog, but here in this frozen base, she’s harmless at the end once she’s had her fill. It’s this insatiable woman you need to worry about. You stepped into the spider’s web when you thought to check her, Master.”


Didn’t he know it. While they had gotten the information that had come for, now they had to get out. Mashu was listening to him, but it was clear by the shadow over them that she was not going to be able to get them out immediately.


“Hey, hey. Master~,” the loud boom of Nursery Rhyme’s voice directly behind him deafened his ears. At his size, the little girl-type servant’s mouth opened up to over twice his height. Just by calling his attention, the force of wind from her slightly ajar mouth sent the less than 2 cm tall Master tumbling forward. “Oops. Teeheehee.”


“Master, you may want to hold on,” Lord El-Melloi II began to brace himself. At the same time, he saw a ball-jointed hand reach towards them.


“Whoa!” the little Master wailed as the dish all three of them were on tilted. They tumbled down the plate towards Nursery Rhyme’s palm. Unfortunately for him, only he rolled off the plate. Before the two Caster class servants had the time to turn their heads, he was rapidly raised up so that he was directly in front of the servant’s enormous, sparkling eyes.


“Master, let’s play!” the childish servant smiled.


Play. To be playing with the youthful Caster was something he would have been happy to do at regular size, but knowing Nursery Rhyme’s childish fervor, it was a danger to him.


He opened his mouth to refuse, but Kiara was one step ahead of him and plucked his miniscule form off of Nursery Rhyme’s hand. He was dangling by the stretching fabric of his Mystic Code, directly in front of the Alter Ego servant’s lips.


“Ooh. That’s a splendid idea,” Kiara’s hot breath blew past her pink lips and battered him. “Nursery Rhyme has been quite lonely lately since nobody else was joining her tea party. We’d appreciate if you play along, Master.” 


“W-While that’d be fun, we still have a mission to complete. Senpai has to go,” Mashu countered. She stood up and placed her hand on Serenity’s shoulder.


“Awww. Just for a bit? Jack and the others haven’t been here all day,” Nursery Rhyme pleaded, tugging on Kiara’s sleeve. He could feel the woman’s arm jerk. He was unfortunately in the middle of the argument between the titanic women. Mashu and Serenity had to put their feet down if they wanted to leave.


Unfortunately, Kiara and Nursery Rhyme had the upper hand. While he wanted to speak his mind to talk to Mashu, he couldn’t because Kiara began rubbing her fingers around the tiny master’s body. 


He couldn’t speak while being ground under the pressure of the Demonic Bodhisattva’s fingers. She was not rough, but neither was she gentle. She wasn’t satisfied with simply holding him. Her finger dexterity was frighteningly skillful. She effortlessly changed how she held him from dangling him to squeezing him to restraining him so that she could rub her nail against him. Kiara’s long nail caressed his chest, his stomach, and then even lower. At 1/100th his original size, he was helpless as the woman toyed with his body.


“Ack…!”


“Master is...”


“Senpai!” Mashu could hear and see him being manhandled by the Alter Ego servant. She was quick to relent. “I-I suppose one game wouldn’t hurt.”


There really wasn’t a choice in the first place. They all knew that. An opportunity to give into temptation was one Kiara would not let slip by, and Nursery Rhyme also would raise a ruckus if they refused her. Since he and the other male servants were in an ever-present danger, agreeing to play was all Mashu and Serenity could do.


“Yay!” Nursery Rhyme clasped her hands together in excitement. “What should we play? Hide and seek? Tag? Ooh, how about musical chairs?”


“My my. They all sound fun,” Kiara’s smile remained unchanged as she enabled Nursery Rhyme’s ideas with her applause. She then released her tight grip on the little Master, causing him to plummet down to the center of her palm. The little Master shuddered at a familiar and traumatic sight of the Alter Ego’s [Beast]-like gaze. “I wonder which one Master would like best?”


As if the sight of his trembling form wasn’t enough to satisfy the Demonic Bodhisattva, her free hand reached down onto the table and swept across it. In an instant, the other two shrunken victims were grabbed from the table and dropped onto the same palm he was on.


“Whoa!”


“Consarnit! Not again!”


The more the merrier, he realized was on Kiara’s mind. She was enjoying being able to move them along to her whims. From his conversations with Kiara since she entered Kiara, no matter what she said, her true nature was still hidden. While she said she was ‘restraining’ herself, she would be happy if he fell victim to temptations. 


“Well, if this isn’t a fine kettle of fish you’ve gotten me in,” Andersen rubbed his pained shoulder. “Master, you better treat me to the finest alcohol when we make it out of this.”


“When? Sounds like you’re confident we’ll make it through this,” Lord El-Melloi II remarked, clutching his side. “What are we going to do - knock them out?”


He wondered if that was even possible, but he also agreed Lord El-Melloi’s opinion that Andersen believed they’d make it through. Andersen’s Human Observation skill let him critically see how Nursery Rhyme and Kiara behaved. Though he did not have that skill himself, the shrunken Master believed that, with Nursery Rhyme around, Kiara wouldn’t go too far.  At the same time, it also seemed as though the Alter Ego was only enabling her. She was supporting the book-type servant instead of playing the starring role so she could have her fun by tagging along.


The question as to what game was going to be played was what worried them. Kiara lowered her palm, and thus all three of them, down to her stomach. They had a good view of Nursery Rhyme pondering what to play and Serenity and Mashu facing each other.


“Hm… What would be a fun game…?” the Caster girl mumbled to herself.


Nursery Rhyme’s previous suggestions already worried the Master. Hide and Seek sounded safe, but it would end up as a game of cat and mouse, or rather, cat and bug. Tag was equally as bad and made him recall the Gorgon sisters. As for musical chairs… he really did not want to think about how that would work on their scale.


“... this then...” a few words in Mashu’s voice entered his ears.


Looking up, the tiny Master could see his bespectacled, eggplant kouhai whispering to her Assassin class partner. Was she planning something? He then turned around to look at Kiara’s face, though he found it obscured by her voluptuous bosom. How was she going to react?


“Um… Nursery Rhyme… would you mind if I decide the game?” Mashu spoke up with a red face. It seemed Mashu had thought of something.


“Oh? Mashu has a game idea? How fun! How interesting! What is it? What is it?” Nursery Rhyme was excited to hear Mashu was willing to join in.


“What is that young lady planning?” Andersen wondered.


“Hopefully, our escape route,” Lord El-Melloi answered. “But considering the flustered expression on her face, I believe we may end up having to endure a little trouble before it succeeds.”


Considering how Mashu had been getting taken along for the ride all of the previous times, he would be grateful if she could succeed in getting them out of harm’s way. Of course, knowing how straightforward Mashu was, he had his concerns.


“So what is this game, Miss Mashu?” Kiara inquired. “I’d appreciate it if it allows all of us to play.”


“Erm… Can we give at least Mr. Andersen and Lord El-Melloi a break?” Mashu nervously requested. “You’ve been tor- playing with Mr. Andersen all day, and we just had a run in with BB...”


So it would just be him? Only him?


“Ooh. That’s a request I’d happily accept. Master, must suck to be you, but go tell the lass that I’ll happily write that crappy sequel she wants,” Andersen was quick to throw him under the bus upon hearing Mashu’s words. 


“Sounds like we’d be in the way of her plan,” the young pseudo-servant of Zhuge Liang raised an eyebrow.


“That’s fine,” Nursery Rhyme accepted the terms before Kiara could. “I want to play with Master and Mashu. The other two can watch. Mister Andersen would be a spoilsport anyways.”


“Aww...” Kiara was clear to express her disappointment. “Well, I suppose having an audience watching us from a distance may make things exciting in its own way as well. This will be a good game, right Mashu?”


“I-it will… I think...” Mashu answered. The demi-servant then sat back down and gestured for Serenity to do the same. “I just thought this up, but this may work.”


“Oh? An original idea?” By the bemused tone of voice, Kiara’s interest was piqued. She was curious.


Mashu prefaced her explanation by taking one tea cup and its saucer. She placed it in the center of the table and scooped six large spoonfuls of sugar into the empty cup. She then picked up the white and violet teapot and poured until it was completely filled to the brim.


“I-It’s not a typical party game, but we could play like this,” Mashu gestured at the cup. To the shrunken master’s dismay, she looked not at him but at Kiara, as though waiting for something.


The lewd nun seemed to understand Mashu’s intentions and the hand the three of them were on began to move. First, descended down to the teacup’s saucer. It then tilted so that all three of them tumbled off her palm and onto it. Before he could get his bearings, however, he was quickly pinched back up off to the saucer, separated from the two Caster class servants.


“M-Mashu?” he nervously uttered his kouhai’s voice as Kiara held him above the full cup of tea. He could see the concern in Mashu’s face, but it did nothing to calm his nerves as Mashu glanced at Kiara and nodded. That was the signal for Kiara to let go. “Whaaah!”


Splash!


He landed into the lukewarm tea with a tiny splash. His less than 2 cm body being so small, the filled teacup did not overflow even with him inside. He was treading water in the light brown liquid, looking up at the four giants seated around the cup.


“Let’s divide into teams. The two of us against the two of you.” Mashu began her explanation. “The goal will be to be the last person to empty the cup.”


Empty the cup? So they were going to be drinking from the teacup he was in?


“Sorry, Senpai, but please bear with it,” Mashu apologized before returning to the explanation. “We’ll take turns drinking from the cup. And so nobody drinks Senpai, we will only be taking sips.”


“Oh, I see. So we’ll be trying to work with our partner to make sure someone on our team finishes the tea,” Kiara understood the intentions of the game.


“Wouldn’t that mean indirect kisses? Kyaa~! How lewd,” Nursery Rhyme covered her eyes with her hands but left enough space to be able to see through them. Though she sounded embarrassed, there was also excitement in her voice. “How many sips can we take each time, Mashu?”


“One to five,” Serenity interjected with the answer.


Mashu nodded. “That’s right. The game may take a while if we just do one to three, but it’d be more fair to give more options when we’d be down to the last bit of tea.”


“Oh. A way to set the pace and keep things fair. Not bad,” Kiara complimented.


“Is this a good game?” she asked the other participants.


“I’d certainly like to give it a try with our little Master going along for the ride,” Kiara accepted while licking her lips.


Nursery Rhyme nodded and clapped. “Yes! Yes! I’m so happy, Mashu! Jack and the others will be so jealous I that get to play such an adult game!”


“A-Adult?”


Well, it was adult enough to appeal to Kiara at least.  For an improvised plan, Mashu’s idea was certainly elaborate. As he floated within the tea, he couldn’t help but compliment her. 


“Good job,” he said. He could see he heard her when her cheeks flushed pink for an instance.


“Hm… So it’s essentially a game of Nim,” he heard. It was Lord El-Melloi II who was standing outside the tea cup.


“Nim?” he could hear Andersen questioned.


“Well, there are several variations of the game both in Europe and China among other places. The common name should be Nim,” the tactician explained. “Essentially it’s a game where you take from a pile but try avoiding being the last one to take from it. Essentially it is a mathematical strategy game. I believe I used a version with sticks with Miss Mashu and Master some time ago to teach them strategy. I recall Professor Babbage and that Archer from Shinjuku being involved as well. Looks like the girl’s made a version of her own for the tea party. ”


“Well I’ll be. Some practical application for a math lesson. You may be an overworked bean sprout, but you’re capable enough to make sure your lessons stick with your students,” Andersen complimented with a mild insult inserted as was natural for him.


If the Lord from Clock Tower had done so, he had completely forgotten. At least Mashu remembered.


With the game ready to occur however, the young Master couldn’t just listen to commentary from the bystanders who had been saved thanks to Mashu’s request. With the game explained and the participants all ready to go, the tea cup he was in was lifted up. The sheer gravity from the speed of the cup lifting up pulled him down into the water. He struggled to fight against the current until he finally surfaced again, out of breath.


He was greeted by the sight of a deafening announcement right from an open mouth directly in front of him. “I’ll go first. Then Nursery Rhyme. Then Serenity. Then Kiara.” Mashu spoke with her mouth right next to the tea cup. The brief burst of warm air from Mashu’s mouth was powerful enough to send him floating like a piece of driftwood to the otherside of the cup, but that wasn’t the end, of course.


Mashu pursed her lips and pressed them against the cup. Her enormous face extending higher than a cliff face, the slight opening she made with her small mouth to take a sip of the tea cup was like a cave to them. He could easily fit inside Mashu’s mouth, and it was clear that such a thing could happen.


Sip.


With a single sip, his body was pulled towards her with incredible force. He was pulled halfway towards her with her first sip. One sip certainly wasn’t much, considering the tea in the tea cup did not seem to lower a centimeter of depth, but to him, it felt as though there had suddenly been a rip current.


“Mashu?”


Sip. Sip.


Two more sips. He was almost directly in front of Mashu’s upper lip, a bit taller than his torso, with the first sip and then slammed into it with the second. Mashu, whose eyes were closed, turned red immediately, but she continued.


Sip. Sip.


Five sips. She went for the maximum amount. The little Master was pressed against Mashu’s rosy upper lip. When he was the size of a tea stalk in her drink, could this be considered a kiss? To have his upper body and face stuck to his gigantic kouhai’s lips? Though it had been a hectic day, Mashu had freshened up that morning, including using a honey scented lip balm which he could smell clearly over the scent of tea. Mashu was big enough to swallow him whole, and with the suction force of her sips, he had to hang on for dear life to her upper lip to avoid being sucked into her mouth. 


Finally, Mashu’s lips left the cup. For a moment, his body was stuck, clinging to her upper lip and dangling in the air, before gravity forced him off, causing him to land back into the tea that had gotten slightly shallower.


“S-Senpai,” Mashu’s powerful voice made waves inside the teacup. She was touching her lips with her free hand. “Please don’t mind it… I-It doesn’t count when you’re so small...”


Mashu was clearly flustered and trying to convince herself to calm down after having him on her lip, but it stung a little to have been told it wasn’t a kiss because of how miniscule he was. 


The shrunken Master did not have the luxury to think about Mashu’s words however as next was Nursery Rhyme. The doll-like Caster Servant held the teacup he was in with both hands.


“Kyaa,” she smiled. “Master, you should hang on tight. We’re going to win this game.”


That childlike innocence would be refreshing at any other time, but Nursery Rhyme was playing to have fun and to win. Being a child, Nursery Rhyme was not as composed of a drinker as Mashu was. She placed the teacup to her mouth and tilted it up. The bug sized Master swam upwards in vain as the young servant drank.


Sip. Sip.


Two powerful sips pulled him down under water. He could feel the suction like a whirlpool threatening to drown him. Nursery Rhyme may have taken two sips in her perspective, but she due to how much she sucked, she drank more than Mashu had.


Just millimeters away from being pulled into Nursery Rhyme’s mouth, the 1/100th scale Master was freed when the teacup was tipped back to its original plane and was lowered back onto the saucer.


“Fufufu~ Master was really struggling,” she remarked, apparently having enjoyed his flailing about inside the teacup.


Next was Serenity. The Hassan servant gently picked up the cup with no useless movements. She was stealthy and had a steady grip. Being held near the dark skinned servant’s face, the tiny Master wondered just how many sips Serenity would take. She was holding the cup he was in with one hand and her other hand was pulling her hair behind her ear.


“Master… Don’t worry…,” she reassured him with a gentle blush.


Hassan of Serenity’s dark lips approached. A non-Zabaniya kiss against the rim of the teacup was what Serenity performed. She tilted the cup ever so slightly so that he would drift forward and onto her rich upper lip. His arms and torso pressed against it as Serenity began to drink.


Sip. Sip.


He was used to Serenity’s gentle(-ish) affection at regular size as well as Serenity’s assassination technique of kissing her opponents, but at this size, it certainly was a sight. With her attempt to disable Kiyohime before, Serenity had been extremely forceful to free him, but as she drank, there was an elegance to her movements despite how massive she was.


And with those two sips, she was done. The assassin was quick. Serenity put the cup back down on the saucer as silently as she had picked it up.


Last but not least for the first cycle, however, was Kiara. The little Master swallowed his saliva, awaiting what she would do. Much like Serenity, the Alter Ego picked up the teacup gently. She was incredibly still as she held him directly in front of her face. He was slowly getting used to the sight of seeing giant faces looking down on him as he swam in their drink, but he would never be rid of his fearful chills.


“Fufufu… Master, you really are the most adorable little insect aren’t you?” Kiara complimented/taunted. “I wonder what you must be thinking right now, looking up at all of us. All you can do is go along with whatever we decide. It’s fine if you enjoy it even just a little.”


Enjoy his situation? Even if he did, there was far too much danger with his current height to even think about it. Just like now, all he could do was try and survive as he bore witness to Kiara Sesshouin’s titanic, glossy lips descending onto the cup that the girls had drunk one third of. No more than a tea stalk that could easily be pulled into her mouth, he could do nothing but be strung along by the giant woman’s actions.


“Well, it’s my turn,” Kiara’s voice echoed into the cup as she pulled her hair back with one hand and tilted the tea cup with the other. Immediately, his world was darkened as the cup’s opening was enveloped by the lower half of Kiara’s face. His tiny body floated down towards the Demonic Bodhisattva’s plump, pink lips.


Sip. Sip.


Kiara sipped very slowly, but as he was already so close to her lips when she tilted the teacup, the tiny Master was pressed into the woman’s pillowy lips by the second sip. The woman took her time to enjoy the sensation of him clinging onto her upper lip.


Likewise, he was given ample time to experience the sensation of being pressed against Kiara’s lip. Unlike Mashu’s firm lip, the Demonic Bodhisattva’s were softer and more rounded - like he was being pressed against a down mattress. Of course, the plushness could not be enjoyed easily as a wave of warm tea splashed into him. The liquid sloshed like river rapids as Kiara continued her turn.


Sip.


Slurp.


“Huh? U-Uwah!” he knew it was coming, but he couldn’t stop himself from being shocked by it. With the third sip, Kiara stuck out her tongue. Much to his terror, the pink serpent pushed his lower body up away from her lip. His upper body joined it as he was knocked off his safety ledge. Like a rider and an uncontrollable mount, he was atop Kiara’s tongue, held just millimeters above the tea inside the cup.


“Fufu~...” A breath of warm air choked him inside the teacup as a giggle escaped Kiara. Blood drained from his face. He knew what was coming next.


Sip.


The insatiable nun pulled her tongue back with speeds that rivaled Astolfo’s hippogriff. He didn’t even realize it had pulled away until he dropped back into the pool of tea. Now without anyplace to hold onto, he was pulled with the current caused by the Alter Ego servant drinking and slammed onto the surface of the teacup. The tiny master found himself spun about by the current until his legs were directly inside the gigantic nun’s mouth while his body was plastered onto the very tip of the teacup. With just one more sip, she could pull her into her cavernous maw just like that.


“No. Please no,” he hoped. Kiara had one last sip she could take.


She did.


“Wha-gghgh!” the shrunken Master’s wail was cut off as the last sip pulled a towering wave of tea directly onto him. He was carried along with it past Kiara’s lips. As his body tumbled in the torrent of tea, he saw the tea cup he had just been flung off of on one side and a wall of white on the other side. The wall was Kiara’s teeth. He was barely as taller than one of them, meaning he wouldn’t even amount to a snack to her - more like a grain of rice or a piece of cereal.


Was he going to be eaten? Kiyohime had essentially done the same thing before, but with Kiara, there was no telling how far she would take things. He could picture her toying with him in her mouth - the devilish tongue making his bite-sized self bend to her every whim. He could also picture her just swallow him whole, his tiny body too small to even wriggle down her throat in resistance. If that was her way of making him descend into pleasure, she at least succeeded in making him capable of picturing it before it would even occur.  


But to his surprise and relief, it didn’t happen. Just like her sips had their powerful suction, Kiara released him by blowing out with her mouth. He was flung off of the woman’s teeth and back into the pool of tea with a simple breath. Dazed, he floated with his back against the water as the teacup was put back down in the center.


“Kiara, please don’t actually drink, Senpai,” he could hear Mashu scold.


“Fufufu. But it couldn’t be helped, could it? He’s so small, you almost forget that he’s there.”


“Ah! I know! Master is so cute when he’s so small. I could just eat him up. Teehee~!”


“... Agreed...”


Mashu was working to get him out safely, wasn’t she? From the sound of the conversation above, she seemed to be fitting in with Nursery Rhyme and Kiara perfectly.


“Oho… Master, you may want to keep a better eye on that lass,” Andersen’s voice entered his ears from outside the teacup.


“Don’t tell me that girl is actually enjoying this,” Lord El-Melloi inserted his two cents into the conversation.


“It looks like all of them are to me,” the author Caster affirmed. “‘Eat him up?’ ‘Couldn’t be helped?’ I swear, these ladies must have gone mad to become so blatantly assertive. What aphrodisiac did that book lace her tea with to make them all go feral and awaken some ruthless tendencies.”


“I believe Master might be that aphrodisiac you’re talking about, but isn’t that typical of him knowing the company he attracts?”


“Oh, so the great tactician hasn’t realized it? Well, you may want to brush up on your people skills there, King of Conquerors fanboy,” laughed Andersen. “Even for that cow woman, this isn’t her typical nature. Someone’s rubbed off on them.”


Andersen seemed to have come to some sort of conclusion. Had he figured out something just from watching the four giants? The tortured Master would have loved to ask the writer right then and there, but the second rotation came about again. He was lifted back up into the skies by Mashu.


“How many times is it going to be?” he grimaced.


The answer to his question was the point of the game. He helplessly struggled to stay afloat and to avoid being sucked in by all four of the giants. Mashu took small sips, but seemed to take her time after pulling him close to her. Nursery Rhyme added another spoonful of sugar directly on top of him, weighing him down dangerously in the deep pool of tea until she licked it off of him with a rough, cat-like smile on her face. Serenity continued to take few, but deep sips. He could tell she was hesitant to let go of the cup when he was sucked toward her dark lips.


As for Kiara, the woman was a wild card. She purposely took all five sips each time, but she was certainly enjoying watching him writhe about when it was her turn. She used a spoon to create a small whirlpool that yanked him around and around the cup. She alternated between sudden, strong sips and long, drawn out sips. All the while, she was more than willing to toy with him with her tongue stuck out of her mouth - even though she made sure to not anger Mashu by drinking him again.


How many rounds would it take? The third round came and continued much like the second. Mashu and Nursery Rhyme took their turns. The water level of the tea cup had gone down so that a quarter of the tea was left. It was still deep enough that his feet still couldn’t reach the bottom of the cup, and now, the sides of the teacup became an insurmountable slope that kept him trapped like a boar in a pitfall.


“... Done...” Hassan of Serenity announced as she finished another two deep sips.


That meant that it was going to be Kiara’s turn next. The Alter Ego servant picked up the tea cup to drink. To the young Master’s surprise, he was being shaken about from the very start.


“Eh? Kiara, are you alright? Do you need to pick some flowers?” Nursery Rhyme expressed her concern.


“N-No…,” Kiara stuttered, as though she was struggling. Had something happened? “It’s not that… Though it appears I may have lost this match...”


What? “Eh?” “Fufu...”


Nursery Rhyme expressed his exact reaction while another voice let a chuckle escape. It was Mashu.


The teacup reached Kiara’s lips for an instance. She held the cup with both hands and tilted the teacup so that just a little bit of tea could enter her mouth. She did not take the time to savor it nor play with him. The woman was forced to place it back down on the saucer.


“Mashu, what did you do?” Nursery Rhyme wanted an answer.


“Me? I did nothing,” his bespectacled kouhai answered honestly. “I just drank like normal. Serenity, however...”


Serenity? Poison. That was it. That was why Mashu wanted to prevent Andersen and Lord El-Melloi from joining the game. He was the only one of the three immune to poison. Mashu had decided the order of play and placed Kiara right after the poisonous Hassan. The poison left over from Serenity’s lips must have made its way into the Alter Ego slowly.


“I expected some kind of trick... but this was too fun to pass up…,” Kiara admitted. The poison built up in her. “Master’s poison immunity concealed it well...”


“I placed only enough poison for one person, but Mashu made sure to drink the rest so not as to affect Nursery Rhyme...” Serenity elaborated. That was why Mashu drank all five sips. Since his poison resistance came from her, she made use of the passive skill. It had been a clever ploy. Had Mashu been listening to that Archer in his fifties again? The man seemed to have rubbed off on her. Or was it someone else? Mashu had never been so willing to poison someone before let alone do it all with her usual smile.


“I see… To show concern as well… You were targeting me the entire time…,” Kiara giggled at the circumstances, having enjoyed taking part. “I concede then.”


“Mashu, you meanie!” Nursery Rhyme shouted.


Mashu’s response was to take her turn. With one hand, she picked up the tea cup with him inside and looked down into it. He stared dumbfounded at his giant kouhai’s success. “Don’t worry, Nursery Rhyme. The game isn’t over yet. And actually, I think I may have backed myself into a corner here.”


Taking all five sips, quickly and as deeply as she could, Mashu attempted to drain the entire tea cup with her turn. She tilted the cup as steep as she could, causing him to fall out of the nearly vertical waterfall of tea and land right above Mashu’s lip. His damp body was sprawled out in the space between her nose and mouth.


And just as quickly as Mashu had attempted to finish the cup, she leaned her head forward. He slammed right back onto the bottom surface of the teacup.


“As I thought…,” Mashu frowned. “It wasn’t enough.”


Not enough? That was when he realized it. There was still tea in the cup. The pool of tea had been drained into what was essentially a puddle for him.


“Eh?” Nursery Rhyme was astonished when she was handed the cup. Her vibrant eyes looked down at his limp body, kneeling in what was just a few drops of tea.


“The point of the game was to make it so that we could empty the entire cup… I was hoping I could finish everything on my turn, but...”


“Master...” Serenity revealed what Mashu hadn’t been able to do. If the rules of the game were to empty the cup, that included him. With the amount that was left after Kiara’s weakened sip, Mashu couldn’t finish all of the tea and drink him too in just five sips.


“Ufufufu~! Then that means it’s our win!” Nursery Rhyme was quick to change gears and regain her confidence and enthusiasm when she realized the truth. With those words, the ‘little’ girl servant lifted the teacup up to her face and tilted it so that he and the remaining drops of tea came tumbling and dripping down towards her open mouth.


“Whaaaah!” the little Master wailed as he landed on Nursery Rhyme’s tongue. He was once again inside another servant’s damp mouth. Turning around, he looked outside the book servant’s open mouth to see Mashu’s face in the distance. It was out of focus from how far it seemed to him. That sight quickly vanished as Nursery Rhyme closed her mouth.


“Mmhmmm~!” the sound of joy from the embodiment of nursery books reverberated inside the cavern that was her mouth. Nursery Rhyme was relishing her victory and him. Her tongue slammed the tea-soaked Master onto the roof of her mouth with incredible force and continued increasing the pressure as Nursery Rhyme cheered. It was only when the girl was satisfied that the tiny Master was released from the roof of her mouth and then pushed forward and out of Nursery Rhyme’s mouth. The little girl did not open it all the way, however. Her tongue forced him to squeeze through her pursed lips until his head was freed and exposed to the outside.


“Senpai,” he heard Mashu as his eyes readapted to the light of the world outside of Nursery Rhyme’s mouth.


The tiny Master was then completely pushed out through the narrow opening of the Caster Servant’s lips and plummeted down onto her palm. Soaked in saliva, Nursery Rhyme held him out for Mashu to take.


“That was a fun game, Mashu, even though you cheated in the end,” Nursery Rhyme thanked with a giggle.


“It wasn’t cheating. There weren’t any rules against it. You could probably make your own rules if you tried this yourself,” Mashu tried to act like a proper sister figure to the child servant. To his chagrin, Mashu did not pick him off of Nursery Rhyme’s hand immediately. She took out a handkerchief and plucked him off of it with an expression as though he were a piece of garbage she didn’t want to touch. The saliva was the cause, he knew.


He was then completely muffled as the handkerchief was balled up and stuffed into Mashu’s chest pocket again.


“Well, I certainly had my fun...,” he could hear Kiara admit, still with a weakened voice. “I suppose we should let them go off...”


“Yup. And as a reward, they can take Mister Andersen too.”


“... Oh? Are you sure…?”


“Yes. Yes. I need to go find Jeanne and the others to tell them about this new game. If he’s around, he’ll just be a spoilsport about it.”


“Well, if that’s what you desire… Ufufu~!”


“This game’s going to spread, huh? I should be prepared for a lecture from the Chaldea Onee-san’s and Emiya...” he heard Mashu sigh.


She would deserve the scolding too. It was going to be hectic when everybody got back to normal and the children servants of Chaldea were playing a game that Kiara had approved of. At the very least, it seemed as though they had survived the ordeal. He would have to talk to Mashu after this was all over regarding how and why she had come up with such a plan in the first place, but until then, he had bigger fish to fry.


Andersen and Lord El-Melloi the Second joined him in Mashu’s chest pocket, although the two of them were on the other side of the balled up handkerchief that he was still trapped in. Mashu had gotten both of them back from Nursery Rhyme and placed them where she considered safe along with him.


“Let’s get out of here, Senpai. We can figure out our plan of action later.”


“That sounds like a suitable course of action,” Lord El-Melloi remarked.


“Anywhere but here would be Heaven. And no, I do not mean that walking ecstasy-filled sow’s Heaven’s Hole,” he heard  Andersen spit.


Heaven’s Hole? He shuddered. The thought made him thankful the ordeal was now over.


“Well, Master. Since I’m here now and away from that Beast woman’s clutches, I guess I’ll offer you an author’s helping hand. Let me just say this first though: I’m a writer, not a character in this thin book story of yours. You deal with all of these troubles yourself. I’ll just offer my critiques and take your suffering for my own inspiration.” Andersen was as charismatic as he always was. 


He couldn’t retort. To have gotten Andersen to join them after rescuing him was much needed. He had heard the man earlier. He seemed to have figured out a more likely culprit than Kiara. That was going to have to be their next destination.


“Mashu… thank you...” he told her.


“Don’t mention it, Senpai… And um...really… those weren’t kisses, okay? They didn’t count.”


“Don’t count, she says. They all seemed to have been enjoying it more than that King of Knights does her meals, Master.”


He was thankful Andersen’s words went unheard by his 100x sized kouhai, or he was certain she’d move more erratically to silence him. He left those flustered words as the last ones Mashu would say before she opened the door out of the room to flee the hedonistic servant and her childish ally. 


Tea time was finally over.



End Notes:

Notes:

Other Appearing Servants: [Caster] Hans Christian Andersen

Nursery Rhyme + Andersen Relationship: She doesn’t quite like the fact that he doesn’t write happy endings.

Kiara and Andersen - The verbal abuse he spouts at her is canon as he is her servant in Extra CCC.

Nim - A game where you typically have a pile of items and remove a set number, attempting to avoid being the one to pull the last one. This is a variation I thought up for the chapter. Some games like Mario Party have something similar.

Andersen Ascension - 3rd Ascension for the lab coat.

Poison Resistance EX - Liberties were taken for giving Mashu Poison Resistance. Apologies for that.

 

~For Fun~


Current Location: [Women’s Quarters 05]


Story Battle Node (2 of 2):

Wave 1

Opponent: [Assassin] Hassan of the Serenity (Lips), [Shielder] Mashu Kyrielight (Lips)

HP: 50,000 HP for Serenity, 70,000 HP for Mashu

Buffs: [Game Masters] - Apply [Nullify Debuff] (Unremovable) to all allies

NP(Serenity): 3 turn charge. [Zabaniya - Hidden Poison Kiss]. Deals significant damage to a single enemy. Chance to inflict [Death]. Inflict [Poison] (5 turns). Chance to inflict [Skill Seal] (1 turn) and [NP Seal) 1 turn.

NP(Mashu): 4 turn charge. [I will Protect Senpai (Reckless)] - Deals significant damage to a single enemy. Decrease [NP Charge]. Decrease [Debuff Resistance].


Wave 2

Opponent: [Caster] Nursery Rhyme (Lips), [Alter Ego] Kiara Sesshouin (Lips)

HP: 100,000 HP for Nursery. 1 Break Bar for Kiara (200,000 HP for first, 100,000 for second)

Buffs: [Game Player - Kiara] - Increase [Attack] and [Defense] on odd turns.

Buffs: [Game Player - Nursery Rhyme] - Increase [Attack] and [Defense] on even turns.

Break Bar Skill: [Poisoned Tea] - Inflict [Poison] (5 turns), [Skill Seal] (3 turns), [NP Seal] (3 turns), [Stun] (1 turn), and reduce [NP Charge] by 1 on self.

NP(Nursery Rhyme): 4 turn charge. [Tea Time Fun and Games] - Deals significant damage to a single enemy. Decrease [NP Charge]. Decrease [Defense] (3 turns).

NP(Kiara): 4 turn charge. [Upper Entrance to Pleasure] - Deals heavy damage to all enemy. Ignores [Defense]. Decreases [Defense]


Available Story Supports: [Caster] Zhuge Liang (Lord El Melloi II), [Caster] Hans Christian Andersen


Drops: Assassin/Caster Monument + Great Knight Medal + Forbidden Page + Refined Magatama + Radiant Hair + Chaldea Observation Notes

Extra 4.5 Elizabeth Bathory by jellytea819

Chapter 4.5:  Halloween Civil War

Servant(s): [Saber] Elizabeth Bathory (Brave), [Caster] Elizabeth Bathory (Halloween), [Lancer] Elizabeth Bathory


Again with the babysitting. Why did he have to babysit again? As much as he agreed that those girls needed someone to keep an eye on them, he would have preferred to pass the job onto someone else. He would have preferred it also be someone who was tone deaf. Just why was it that, today of all days, a certain vampire uncle was busy? Because of some sense of responsibility, he had taken charge of babysitting duty, but now he had to listen to every last word the little dragon girls spoke.


“Grrr… For the last time: The Center is me! Look at this dress! It was made for the stage!”


“Rejected! Uncle Vlad made that for Halloween anyways! The Hero has to take the spotlight! I’ll be taking the Center!”


Having to endure different versions of Elizabeth Bathory having a shouting contest was not new to him. Whenever the self-proclaimed idols began planning out their live shows, they would butt heads in a fight for the starring role. Watching the Halloween loving Caster and the self-proclaimed hero Brave stomp their feet and brawl was almost routine for him. All that was left was for the original Lancer class to join in, but on that day the little dragon girl was preoccupied.


“Hm….?”


Why was she occupied? Well, the reason why was because she was no longer a little dragon girl. In fact, to him, none of the three idol idolizers were.


“Uwah~! Did you seriously just turn into a green bug?” the gaping maw of the Lancer Elizabeth Bathory opened to speak, blasting him with her voice that was now 100 times louder.


Robin Hood was who he was. With his stealth as the Nameless King, he wanted to sneak away and wait out the danger he sensed immediately when the incident occurred, but now that he was 1/100th of his original size, getting anywhere inside the Chaldea lounge room was a difficult task. Escaping the grasp of the dragon girl who had already noticed his diminishment was an even more impossible one. After seeing him shrink before her very eyes, the Lancer Elizabeth had slipped away from her bickering copies, quickly got down on all fours, and approached him with curiosity. Her hands alone were far larger than any dragon he had faced before, so even while on her knees, she completely overpowered the green archer. Just by inspecting him, she was able to stop the shrunken man in his tracks.


Poke! Poke! Thud!


“Grk!” he grit his teeth from the enormous pink nail pinning him down. If the dragon girl had sharpened it, he was certain it would have sliced his body in two.  


“It seriously is you!” Lancer Liz exclaimed after affirming with her touch. “What happened? I just blinked and you were suddenly tiny!”


“Hey, cut that out! Take this seriously! This is a problem.”


The green archer shouted as loudly as he could, but to his dismay, his voice was impossibly miniscule to the dragoness’s ears. All she heard were tiny squeaks which she couldn’t make out.


“Sorry, did you say something, little grasshopper?” Elizabeth tilted her head. She was already nicknaming him for his new stature. “I can’t make out your chirping.”


“I said to take this seriously, you giant brat!”

But his words never made it to the Lancer’s ears. They were drowned out by the deafening sound of footfalls. Having heard Lancer Liz’s shout, Brave and Caster stopped their argument and curiously approached. Orange boots and armored boots flanked him from his left and right while the original was still on her knees, pinning him down with her index finger’s nail.


“Hey, what’d you find, Me?” asked the Saber class Elizabeth, she looked down from where she was standing but she apparently could only see him as a small green speck on the ground.


“I was going to ask that!” pouted the Halloween Caster who was still unsatisfied with their unfinished argument. She stomped her foot. The impact of her orange boot on the floor was sent through the ground and up his body. Simply feeling the power difference made him want to make his escape, but as long as he was pinned down, he had no choice.


“Fuu~... Looks like the green archer shrunk down,” the Lancer class couldn’t resist smiling as she jabbed his tiny body with her finger. Each light tap was a heavy strike that shoved him from one direction to the next. While the sparkle in her eyes seemed innocent enough, she was finding casually playing with him to be entertaining. Knowing the other form of her she could grow up to become, he knew that was just another part of her already exorbitant personality. “This is kind of fun.”


“Gaaah… Damnit…” cursed Robin. He was being toyed with by the 14 year old dragon girl servant’s finger. 


To the shrunken green archer’s surprise, the assault from the pink nail was stopped by another hand. The heroic Brave had stepped in. “Hey, stop that. You’re hurting my party member!”


“Sorry,” she apologized, but it was clear she wasn’t apologetic. “I just couldn’t resist.”


“Hm… Well, I kind of understand the feeling…”


With the constant poking done with, Robin could finally stand up and witness, in all of their glory, the titanic triplets towering above him. The sight made him grimace. He knew he was not going to enjoy what was to come.


At the very least, Brave Elizabeth started things off slowly. “So, Green. What happened? I don’t think the three of us did anything to give you that bad status effect.”


They didn’t. That much he was certain because they hadn’t even been paying him any attention before it happened. Whatever was the cause, it was an outside force. He knew a number of servants who could have been the culprit. In fact, a number of them he had undesirable memories of. What had to be done was for them to get to a servant who was capable of changing him back to normal size and then teach the real villain a lesson.


Unfortunately, Robin Hood’s entire plan went unheard by the three dragon idols. All they could hear was a series of unintelligible squeaks. All three Elizabeths were holding in their laughter in different ways as they listened to him being serious. Caster had her hand over her mouth and was stifling her laughter. Lancer was doing her best to bite her lip. Brave was clenching her sides.


“Pffft! Ahahaha~! We can’t hear you from down there, Matcha,” Lancer Elizabeth couldn’t hold back her laugh anymore. “What adorable chirping! To think our assistant manager would sound so cute.” 


Stomp!


“Wah!” the Archer found himself under the pointed heel of the Lancer girl when she broke into laughter.


“Aha~! What kind of squeak was that? You’re not even on the level of a cute piggy or a hamster! You really are a grasshopper!”



The green archer cursed silently while beneath the high heel boot. There was a terrible pressure pushing down on him at all sides. He couldn’t push the hundreds of tons of dragon girl as she treated him like a bug. It felt demeaning to be laughed at by the servant girl. 


“Oh my. Sorry. Sorry. You know how it is, don’t you, Grasshopper? When you see something cute, you can’t help but toy with it?” Lancer released him after having her fill. She bent down to apologize to him, but her enormous visage was frightfully intimidating. She nearly blew him away with just her hot breath. He had half a mind to use his stealth Noble Phantasm to sneak away and find better help, but before he could, something else entered his field of vision.


Swat!


“Grk!”


“Ah.”


He grit his teeth as something heavy hit the ground, sending him spiraling up into the air. The culprit was long and black with a pink tip. He recognized it immediately as the dragon girl’s tail, a different version of hers’. In a fit of laughter, Caster Elizabeth had slammed it down. When she realized it, she then curled it so that it encircled him.


“Our assistant manager isn’t going to be of much help today, will he, me?” giggled the Halloween-themed dragon girl while putting her hand over her mouth to try and hold back her smile. 


“Wow. Looks like he’s gotten really weak,” remarked Brave Eli. “Maybe we should do something.”


Blinking twice, the shrunken servant had to check his ears. Was the precocious brat actually being reasonable? Well, it was the Chaotic Good one talking.


“Eh? Do something? Oh, how about holding a concert for him? He can hear us in surround sound!” Caster suggested. That idea made the green archer turn white. He did not have any ear plugs with him at the moment. They would kill him with their tone deaf dragon’s breath at this size.


“A concert sounds like fun, but I guess we should go get the Manager (read: Master). Grasshopper’s no good as an assistant manager if he’s like this. Besides, that sly fox Tamamo would get that Dragon Slayer to knock us back to the start of the game if she caught us taking advantage of the situation again,”  Brave frowned. The constant Halloween antics had put the Elizabeths on a watchlist. They did not want to get in trouble.


“Uwah. You have a point,” Lancer shuddered at the thought of encountering the Dragon Slayer. She stood up. As she did, the enormous girl pushed against the ground. He was knocked to the floor by the force of her gentle push shaking the floor and given a generous view of the towering pillars that were her legs stretching up to the pair of white and pink striped panties she often flashed while her tail whipped about. “Then I guess I’ll go get Manager (read: Master).”


Ignoring the exposed sight above him, Robin Hood sighed a breath of relief. That sounded perfectly good to him. If Lancer was actually going to get Master, everything would be fine for him. That could leave him time to figure out who amongst the Servants had been the cause of this ridiculous event.


However, it wasn’t going to be that simple. It never was with Elizabeth.


“Eh?” Caster frowned. “Can’t we just fix him up ourselves? I’m a Caster and my [Item Creation] skill’s pretty good. I think I can whip up a potion cure for him in a jiffy.”


Hearing Caster’s boast sparked Brave’s competitive streak. “Hey, if we’re talking potions, that’s the Heroine’s job.”


“Please. I bet you’ll need days of travelling around for you to get a single one made.”


“Why you-! Don’t you mock the power of my fully operational crafting system! I’m a first class draconic builder!”


“And they’re at it again,” Robin groaned. Just when he thought things were going well, they started bickering and competing again. Looking up at the original who was still looking down on him, he wondered if he could trust them getting him back to normal. At the very least, though, one of the three girls was going to find their Master and get help.


The only problem was that the one who was going was the only one who wasn’t in the mood for the rival contest.


“Hey, grasshopper.” The tiny Archer braced himself as Lancer Eli took a step back so she could see his tiny form on the floor. The girl’s pointed heel boot landed in front of him. He felt dwarfed by the high heel of the boot when he found he could see the underside without her even having to raise it over him. Looking up even higher, he found the underside of her dress to be blocking his view of her face outside of her horns. He had to wait until she leaned forward before he could see her eyes. “You better be thankful. We’re interrupting our live practice for you.”


Thankful? He was thankful for his luck and nothing more. Most likely, if another servant was in the same position as he was, they’d be having trouble getting the attention of any of the unaffected ones. Still, he wasn’t sure if his luck was good or bad considering he was still stuck with two colossal, immature kids.


Stomp. Stomp.


“I’ve got no say in this, do I?” the green archer did not even have to look behind him as the original left. Caster and Brave Elizabeth had finished their spat and were now casting their shadow over his bug sized form. “Well, when do I ever do?”


Their boots already taller than skyscrapers, both versions of Elizabeth encircled him as they approached. He attempted to stay as still as a tree with firm roots, but it was difficult when every heavy footfall from the girls shook the ground and created a gust of wind with more strength than Li Shuwen’s No Second Strike. Fleeing wasn’t an option at the moment, so he decided to conserve his energy.


“Alright, while Lancer me’s away, we’re going to solve this problem right now, assistant manager,” Caster Liz confidently declared. “We’re going to have a contest.”


“The first to come up with a cure for you will be the Center,” Brave Liz explained. “Don’t you worry, Grasshopper. We’ll have you back to your regular height in no time!”


The shrunken Archer class servant sighed as the two giant dragon girls knelt down to pick him up. He couldn’t resist Caster Elizabeth as her long nails caught his cloak and yanked him up off the floor with speeds that would snap an ordinary non-servant’s neck. He was certain this would amount to nothing except trouble. 


-----


Trouble was certainly going to be the case for the unfortunate archer, but, at the very least, the chaotic good dragon girl was kind enough to set up a viewing platform for him to watch the competition. He had been placed on a violet cushion atop a high chair like a precious treasure on a pedestal. Unfortunately, his view was not exactly picturesque, unless a scene from Hell was what he considered picturesque. Elizabeth Bathory cooking was, in his mind, bone-chilling and nauseating.


To his left was a cauldron, half a dozen pumpkins, and piles upon piles of chocolate candy. The Caster dragon girl was ready to bake Halloween sweets like a witch. To his right was a mess of items from a workbench to a cookfire to another cauldron. The Saber dragon girl was prepared for a crafting session to build her curative item.


Did they both have to involve cauldrons? What kind of ghastly concoction would come out of them when either Elizabeth was finished?


“Alright, Matcha Archer!” Caster Liz spun her Halloween colored pitchfork with enthusiasm. “It’s time for Eli-chan’s Wonderful Halloween Sweets Festival!”


Sweets? She was starting to use her pitchfork to carve one of her pumpkins. With magic, it seemed to be an easier task, but the Halloween themed servant made a mess spilling pumpkin guts all over the floor.


“Whoa!” he evaded a large glob of pumpkin that plopped right onto the cushion he was on. Being less than 2 cm tall, just a small, bite-sized chunk of pumpkin was the size of a castle tower to him. “This darned Sweets girl.”


The mess of pumpkin carving alone was not all he had to worry about, however.


Shake!


“Grk- What th-!” something slammed into the high chair. The miniscule Archer nearly lost his footing. Turning to the cause, he found himself staring directly at a dragon girl’s meteoric rear end.  


“Let’s see… where’s the holyhock? I left it in here somewhere,” Brave Elizabeth mumbled as she leaned forward and rummaged through a large chest. As she searched, her tail wagged back and forth, and it had hit the high chair and yanked it towards her. He found himself literally in the shadow of posterior of a girl in naught more than bikini armor. 


“Somehow I have a bad feeling...” the archer mumbled. From pumpkin bits to a giant butt many times his own size and weight, what else could happen? He was more than a little worried about whether or not the girl would take a seat. 


“Ah, here it is.”


“Hey, hold on h-!”


Whaaaaaaam!


“Grk! O-ouch… Mfff… Gah...”


She did it. The moment she found what she was looking for, Brave Eli took a seat without thinking. It felt natural to her to rest on the chair because it was at the correct level for her to do so. Unfortunately, that proved Robin’s bad feeling. He was immediately pressed against the bikini armor clad Servant’s bare buttocks.


“Holyhock will be perfect for the potion. Now what else do I need...” the simple-minded RPG heroine remained seated on him while pondering what to add to her cauldron.


Beneath, the only bit of luck the shrunken archer had was the fact that he wasn’t pressed against the metal bikini armor itself. Even so, to be crushed between Brave Eli’s butt cheek and the cushion was suffocating. He had his face and body rammed against the peach colored bottom. A drop or two of sweat formed from the increased pressure. Those drops of butt sweat covered Robin’s face in its entirety. The salty liquid stung and made the cramped in the cramped space he was pinned down in all the more suffocating.


“Damn… Mfft...” Robin wanted to curse but the moment he opened his mouth, his mouth became filled by the girl’s butt. Any opening he gave was immediately taken up by the dragon girl’s behind.


After what seemed like minutes but was only twenty seconds, Brave hopped off of the chair, ever oblivious to what she had done. Robin was thankful to be able to breathe fresher air again, but he was worse for the wear.


“That darn klutz… This is the last time I switch with the Count for babysitting duty. Never again…,” the Archer groaned. His neck was aching more than the rest of his body. He disliked the position he was presently, but there was no remedying the situation. He took the time to rest up and regain his energy. He did so by keeping a wary eye on the giant lizard-type Servant girls.


Crafting, brewing, building - the draconic RPG themed servant seemed to be aiming to create some sort of status healing potion. Why she had to have a sewing station and a cooking fire confused the green archer. Then again, where she pulled those out of and why she thought having an open wood fire inside a building added more questions.


As a Servant, he should have been accustomed to weirdness, especially after seeing UFO-riding versions of the Demon King of Sixth Heaven and pyramids slammed into castles, but enough of his common sense somehow still survived to question everything. It was probably the reason why he became so acclimated to babysitting duty. Asides from the Bathory girl, he even started keeping candy for Ibaraki-Douji in case she was around. It even shrank with him.


“The Lancer version of the Lil’ Miss won’t be back for a while, huh?” the Archer of Sherwood Forest sighed on the forest meadow sized cushion. In the direct center of it, he understood his height was comparable to a tick’s. He unwrapped a caramel toffee from his personal stash and tossed it in his mouth. “Guess there’s no choice but to wait it out.”


He knew better than to waste energy in fruitless endeavors. He was going to just have to wait and see what either of the other two Bathory’s would do. The two of them were dedicated to beating the other, and he was bound to get caught in-between their clumsiness. His mana would be better spent minimizing the damage of that rather than trying to escape and find others.


“Phew. That’s one down… Huh? Oops. I made a real mess.”


Speaking of which, he was going to need this energy now as an enormous hand reached the cushion he was on. Caster Liz had seen the scattered pumpkin innards she had spilled and moved to brush them off the cushion. The green archer was quick to evade the fortress wall sized palm.


“That was close,” the composed archer remarked. He started to move again as the Caster’s hand returned for a second pass. “And agai- What the-?!”


Though he attempted to jump out of the way again, he found his left leg resisting his movement. He looked down to see he had stepped in a small chunk of pumpkin guts. It was as sticky as tar. His servant strength would be enough to break free, but he wasn’t able to do so quickly enough before he was smacked away by the oblivious Caster.


“Grk!” he grunted as he flew through the air. He felt gravity pull him down towards the ground quickly, but being a nimble forest archer, he was able to turn his body in mid-air to stabilize his landing. “Phew. Safe.”


The problem now was where he had landed.


“Let’s see… The White Petals are all good. Now to add a few more things. Let’s see… Frogstools... Talons... Slimes...”


“Out of the frying pan and into the fire,” the green archer mumbled while standing to the side of a pile of grass fibres and magic crystals. He was now on Elizabeth Bathory Brave’s crafting table where she had arranged and prepared a number of materials to create her potion. To be removed from the pedestal put right in Brave’s way beyond life-threatening.


“Eh? Why are you here, Green?” she noticed him as she started to take some supplies from the table. “Did you want to help me out?”


He did not, but the childish dragon girl didn’t take the hint. He attempted to evade her hand as it reached down to pick him up, but in terms of speed, the giant Saber class Servant was far quicker than his miniscule self. He was plucked by his hood.


“Oy! Hey! Put me down you littl-” he started, but nearly bit his tongue as he was yanked towards Brave’s face.


“Well, this is perfect,” she beamed. “The potion’s just about ready. Just let me bottle it up and we’ll cure you in an instant!”


“Eh, already?” Robin blinked. The two’s ‘competition’ had only just started, but the old-school RPG themed Bathory was already finished. 


Well, finished in the Elizabeth Bathory sense. Cooking was not exactly the original’s specialty, and it seemed the circumstances were similar for Brave and potion making. Looking down, he grimaced as he saw the bubbling blue liquid in the cauldron. There were chunks of SOMETHING that he couldn’t distinguish in the slightest because of the goop’s thickness.


“I think I threw in too many slimes, but it should still be okay! They’re not supposed to be put in potions anyways,” Brave Liz dismissed her own errors while scooping up the liquid with a glass bottle. If they weren’t supposed to, then why did she add them in the first place?


“Was there a point in making that much?” he remarked aloud. Just looking at the disgusting bile as she brought it towards him made him as green as his cloak. He had no desire in drinking such an obvious poison. Even as a master of traps of poisons, he felt ingesting that liquid would be a fate worse than death. And in his current state, he’d more or less be bathed in it.


Brave Liz started to have trouble as Robin violently swung his body about while between her fingers. “Uwaaah~ Stop squirming around! As long as you drink this, you’ll turn back to norma- Ah!”


Three things happened one after another. First, the Archer class servant abandoned his green mantle, unafraid of falling all the way down to the ground because that was the lesser of two evils. Secondly, because she was shocked by seeing him fall, Brave Liz, accidentally let go of the uncapped potion bottle, causing it to fall as well. Lastly, the self-proclaimed hero performed an EX level clumsy heroine miracle and tripped over her own two feet. Her entire [Super Giant]-type body plummeted to the ground before even Robin or the potion bottle.


Craaaaash!


“Hiii~! Cold!” the Saber class Elizabeth yipped as the slime, herb, and strange ingredient mixed potion spilled over her stomach and legs. The sticky, viscous, aqua blue liquid clung to her body and on the floor. Her bikini armor and face as well had been hit when then slimy potion splattered all over the place. “Uwaaa~! Gross. I’m not the one who needed this potion.”


Robin Hood’s predicament was far worse than Brave’s. 


“Grk… Cough… Gak… Everything about this girl is trouble… Where am I?” groaned the forest hunter. He had been getting knocked around like a rag doll all morning and now he was completely covered in the sticky, gooey mixture. He tried pushing himself off the ground, but the blue slime was so adhesive, he was pulled back down, glued onto the surface he had fallen on. “What the-?! Again? This is so not a good place to be.”


Just where was he stuck on? Where the green archer had ended up was none other than the dragon girl’s thigh. More specifically, the back of her exposed right leg. Pasted to a thick wall of meat that jiggled ever so slightly as Elizabeth shifted to and fro. Though Elizabeth was a girl with a slim and petite figure, her thighs and butt as a Saber were solid and firm. It was either due to his reduced size or the enhancement in status the Saber class typically gave, but either way, he could feel the weight he was stuck to. It was larger and sturdier than any old tree he had scaled before.


“Hehe. Talk about clumsy. There’s no way you can take center stage if you trip over yourself like that,” smirked Caster Liz while starting to bake her cookies.


“It’s not my fault! He was moving around too much!” Brave whined, trying to pick herself back up. She twisted her body so her tail whipped the slime on it off. Caster had to duck to avoid the blue liquid from flying into her face. The green archer found his body rising up as he was taken along with the dragon girl’s body as she stood up. “Huh? Where’d he go?”


As Brave looked left and right and on the floor for him, Robin ground his teeth as the speed at which the dragon girl’s hips swayed made his stomach churn. The fact that she was also swinging the weight of her tail around made things much worse as he could hear the storm that was generated whenever her tail swept through the air. It felt like he was being pulled upwards by the gale.


“Wait… Hey! Gah, this slime’s actually still alive!” the green bowman realized he actually WAS being moved. The sticky fluid of the potion had made its way up Elizabeth Brave’s thigh and was now on her butt. It had taken him along with it, so the bottom of her bikini armor was in plain view from his position now. He was a barely visible stain on the dragon girl’s posterior.


“Kyah!” The slime’s movements, though, were at least noticed by the idiot heroine. She twisted her body so she could see the blue stain on her exposed bottom.  “Gah! Hey, Green! Get off of there! I don’t remember approving any H-game Heroine CGs!”


It wasn’t like he wanted to be there either. He was desperate to break free, but it was going to be a waste of energy trying. His suspicions were right as a shadow quickly descended on him. “Hey, hold o-”


Slap!


“Ngk!” Robin ground his teeth as a thunderous impact stunned him. For an instant, his body felt flat as Elizabeth’s hand smacked her butt. He was pushed further into the tremendous scantily clad girl’s rear end. Her flesh contorted and wrapped around his shape, as though making a mold of his bug sized figure. He was surrounded by warm flesh and blue goop. “Woah!”


The next thing the miniscule servant knew, he was pulled off Brave’s butt along with the slime. He was not, however, on Brave’s hand. The hand that had slapped him was Elizabeth’s but it was Caster’s. Caster had slapped the Saber’s butt.


“Heh. Doesn’t look like it worked, did it?” smirked the Halloween themed dragon girl. She looked down at him with a condescending expression on her face. The expression was more directed towards Brave than him at least. “As if some crappily made potion from a retro game could have done anything.”


“Grr… It’s not like an early released pumpkin lover can do any better!” barked Brave, but immediately when she started to head towards Caster to grab him back, she suddenly found herself pulled back. Something had emerged from her cauldron. “Eh? Kyah! The slime is…!?”


Caster Liz covered Robin with her other hand to prevent him from seeing the failure of her other self as the slime mixed potion ended up fighting back. A certain artistic painter would’ve been invested in the spectacle, but he wasn’t. The less than 2 cm tall Archer was thankful to have been pulled away and then plucked out of the sticky slime by the Caster, but he knew he was still in hot water.


“Don’t worry about her, Grasshopper. The cookies are all done, so let’s clean you up and get you back to normal right away!” she assured.


Clean? Looking up, he saw the dragon girl’s light blue eyes darken for a brief moment. He would be glad to get the slime washed off of him, but he did not expect what Caster’s method for cleaning was going to be. “H-Hey, hold on here. Just what do you think you’r-”


What was she, a cat? Was it just the dragon girl’s animal-like instincts or was she just stupid? Instead of getting him to a sink or getting some water, the Halloween Caster’s tongue descended on him while he was in her palm. In order to wash off the, she decided to lick the slime off of his body. A long pink tongue smothered him, pressing his body into the girl’s palm. A layer of warm, viscous saliva dripped off of the giant tongue and spilled onto the miniature Servant’s face.


Lick!


The lizard-type servant’s tongue scraped over his body. He could feel the rough pink appendage rub against his skin as her hot breath bathed him in an overwhelming smell of pumpkins and chocolate. The only positive note of being pinned to her hand by the massive tongue was the fact that she was actually successful at peeling the slime off of his body.


“Bleck...” the Caster shivered at the terrible taste in her mouth. “That slime’s disgusting.”


That wasn’t the only thing that was disgusting. “Great… I’m not covered in goop any more, but now I’m coated in spit. This is even swampier than my poison.”


The tiny archer’s complaints went unheard as Caster Liz was too dense to realize she had covered him in her spit when she licked him. Her next words, though, worried him. “The only thing that tasted good was you, Matcha. A bit salty, but way better compared to that slime.”


“That’s… not funny,” Robin balked as he saw Caster Liz lick her lips. Her tongue wiped away the trace of slime left on her cheek. He recalled that dragons had been known to eat people, and the Original fell to her instincts often enough. He didn’t expect the Halloween Caster to fall for it, though. However, for some reason, the Caster girl was holding her head. Hadn’t her Original overcome her [Mental Disorder] skill? No, something about it seemed different...


It seemed it was only a brief relapse. The Caster girl changed from feeling a headache to giggling. “I’m just joking, Grasshopper. I won’t eat you. Don’t worry. I’m already done cooking, and you’re the one eating anyways.”


He doubted she was joking, but he kept silent. Moreover, from what his previous summonings’ memories had told him, Elizabeth Bathory and cooking did not go well together so her reassurance didn’t calm him down one bit. He shuddered to think what kind of monstrosity was waiting for him as she brought him in her hand to her side of the competition.


To his surprise, he was placed atop a tray of neatly baked cookies. More specifically, he had been placed atop one of the cookies. The one he was on was pumpkin shaped, or rather, a 3-dimensional pumpkin cookie. She had put him on the chocolate ‘stem’ of the pumpkin.


“What the heck? I didn’t take the missy to be able to bake,” Robin was astonished. Was Lancer the only one who didn’t have any cooking ability? He supposed their Master had actually survived Valentine’s the previous years because he only had to deal with one bad chocolate instead of 3. Then again, there were a number of Valentine’s gifts he had seen were given to the Master before that he was sure required a number of stomach medications and a trip to Nightingale and Paracelsus to fix.


“Go on. Eat up. I guarantee it’ll be good for you. These are Eli-chan’s Pumpkin Panacea Cookies,” he heard Caster’s voice call from above. 


“Eat…?” he was pleased that Caster was a lot less clumsy than Brave, but he was dumbfounded in what she wanted him to do. How was he supposed to eat a chocolate and pumpkin cookie that was the same size of the summoning room? He couldn’t refuse, though. Looking over, he saw the girl had both of her elbows on the table and her hands on her cheeks as she watched him. Her tail swished to-and-fro expectantly. “Well, there’s no helping it. If she wants to watch, I guess I’ll give it a shot.”


Using the crossbow in his hand, the Archer class servant launched a bolt into the cookie to break it up. He was surprised the amount of power put into the shot was only able to chip the surface of the pumpkin cookie. Still, this was enough for him to grab a small fragment. It was as hard as a rock but actually smelled and felt edible. Considering this was a Bathory dish, that was a miracle in its own right.


“Right-O, bottom’s up,” the chivalrous thief bit down on the cookie crumb. In an instant, his tongue was assaulted with the taste of pumpkin and sugar. His eyes widened. “Hm. It’s not half bad.”


He wasn’t frothing at the mouth, not gagging and wanting to vomit, not being groped by numerous tentacles… The shrunken servant was impressed by the successful sweet by the dangerous cook. It was tough and hard, but that was understandable given how thick and large the crumb was. As a trap master and poison user, he believed his Yew Bow wouldn’t have much effect on the number of poisons in the cookie because there weren’t any. 


“That cocky red bowman must’ve given her lessons or something. Sheesh, that cynical guy would make a better cooking instructor than an Archer,” the green archer couldn’t resist making a jab at a certain Counter Guardian.


The only issue, however, was the fact that the intended use of the cookie was not just for a meal. It was originally meant as a method to remedy his current situation. He had expected this, but the Caster class dragon girl did not.


“Hm…? That’s strange. Shouldn’t it be working?” she tilted her head. “Did I not bake it for long enough?”


“Heh. Looks like you weren’t much better. You were supposed to make a potion, not a snack,” Brave remarked over Caster’s failure. She looked beaten up, out of breath, and coated in slime. The shrunken archer was thankful he had been removed in time and was only briefly plastered to her derriere. “I guess off-season, you really aren’t all that, are you? You can’t be the center idol like that.”


“Grrr…,” Caster growled at her rival identical self. “My magic panacea cookies ARE the potion.”


“Well it sure doesn’t look like it,” taunted Brave.


The Archer of Sherwood Forest’s eye twitched seeing another argument erupt between the two bratty giants. A hand descended from above with a speed surpassing Berserker Lancelot’s fighter jet. “Oh hell no! I’m not getting caught up in this again.”


Caster Elizabeth wasn’t looking at him when she grabbed the entire pumpkin shaped cookie he was on. She was glaring at Brave wanting to prove her wrong. “See for yourself. These are bonafide super good healing cookies!”


“Mmff!”


Robin watched as Caster Eli stuffed the enormous cookie right into Brave’s mouth. He had hopped off just in time so as to not get caught up in the pair’s antics again. He had absolutely no desire to be eaten by either of the two of them or a part of the murder scene that was Caster trying to choke out Brave with her baked goods.


“That was close,” he exhaled a breath of relief upon seeing Brave swallow the entire cookie, which was remarkable in its own right considering its size, but then again, the dragon girl frequently ate things she shouldn’t and survived. Still, for him to narrowly avoid being chewed up by Brave after Caster force fed her was lucky.


What was more remarkable, however, was that Caster’s panacea was more effective than Brave gave credit for. Immediately after swallowing the enormous cookie, the RPG heroine’s injuries from fighting off the slime potion she had made started to disappear.


“Whoa. I’ve got to give her credit,” whistled Robin. “It didn’t work on me, but it was a success. Maybe she’s the most productive out of all her ridiculous variations.”


But if Caster Elizabeth was the more successful one in his eyes, who was the most dangerous? In all honesty, there was no surpassing the original.


“I’m back!” the same voice he had been hearing all day called from the doorway. The Lancer Elizabeth Bathory returned. He saw her shadow fall over him as she got closer to see her other selves fighting. “Uwah. You two didn’t get that Matcha Archer back to normal yet?”


“It’s not my fault.” “She didn't do any better!” both Elizabeths shouted in unison while pinching each other’s cheeks.


“And this is why the Center is going to be me,” smirked Lancer. She looked down to see the tray of cookies. Robin was still standing, a flat bat shaped cookie. “Sorry, Matcha. Manager (read: Master) is out right now. He’s probably trying to figure out how to fix this. You’re just going to have to wait until this is all over.”


He had expected as much, but he still did not enjoy the idea of waiting while stuck with the three ditzy dragon girls. Just when he thought it would be over because Lancer was back, he was also unnerved by the fact that the original Lancer class girl was really eyeing him. The Caster and Saber variations of her were ditzy lasses, and she was no different. However, being the original, Lancer still had all of her sadistic qualities, undiluted by Halloween Event craziness.


“Mpgh!”


And he was right. Without a single word, the original Lancer Bathory pushed him down onto the bat shaped cookie with her long pink nail. She had done it so suddenly, he didn’t even have time to brace himself. The pillar of a nail pinned him to the shortbread cookie.


“Hey, what in blazes do you think you’re doing?” Robin shouted as he was brought up along with the cookie to Elizabeth’s face. She stopped when he was level with her eye. The dragon girl’s pupil looked right through him. Something was off about it though. It was a much darker color than he was familiar with.


“Hm…? Something’s wrong here…” It wasn’t just the original Lancer’s eyes that looked different. All three of the Bathory’s suddenly had a darker color in their eyes.


“By the way, Matcha? You’re wet. What happened?” The blood countess’s voice was dreadfully loud and painful. The sonic-dragon breath was deafeningly powerful on his scale.


“I just licked him clean,” Caster admitted. “But he did taste good.”


“G-good. Really? He was a perverted grasshopper on my butt earlier, you know?” the only [Good] alignment Elizabeth in the room was slightly disgusted but even she was still interested.


“Tasted good, huh?” Elizabeth raised an eyebrow. Her sadistic and draconic nature was coming to light. “Hm… Maybe I should give it a taste.”


[Innocent Monster] was one heck of a thing. This girl was really acting like a dragon. Why in the world did dragons have a tendency to eat things they shouldn’t? From blood to rings to people, Elizabeth Bathory’s had a dangerous desire lurking inside her to consume. No doubt she would ruin someone’s plans just because of how willing she was to eat whatever she came across. And Robin’s plan of having a non-dangerous rest was ruined when Elizabeth opened her mouth wide and outstretched her tongue.


“Aa~h!”


“You’ve got to be kidding me. Missy, stop fooling around and just let me go already. You’re making a show of yourself in the most ridiculous way possible here!” he shouted. He hoped that the dragon girl was toying with him. She’d slip up and trip or just stop and dismiss it as a joke. Those were the typical patterns that came with the joke that was the idol Elizabeth Bathory.


But Elizabeth was actually being serious this time, he realized as he was hovered over her open maw. He had a good view of the inside of her mouth, including the darkness of her throat. She wasn’t just being the playful [Evil] servant who would accidentally get him in trouble because of her clumsiness. Her natural sadism that seeped into her charisma and her dragon instincts combined would have made her willing to toy with Robin, but another factor was in play that amplified her sadism. 


“Just who does this remind me of…?” The hunter’s intuition realized he had dealt with a similar woman before. What servant could give that ‘Extra’ bit of ‘Sadism’ to an already cruel brat like Elizabeth Bathory?


A familiar face came to the green archer’s mind when he looked closer into Elizabeth’s eyes - the same gaze as that girl who had no modicum of cuteness, the same viral glare that made him prefer dealing with even that slave driver BB over her.


“So that’s who the culp-!” the frequently toyed with Archer figured out just who was the source of all of his troubles. His sentence was cut off, though, because the blood countess’s head lurched forward. She snatched him up along with half of the bat-shaped cookie in one bite. In an instant, he found himself slammed into a pink serpent of a tongue. It was identical to the tongue of the other Elizabeth who had licked him clean earlier, but his surroundings were now far more dank and claustrophobic.


“Sweet...” a deafening echo shook Robin as her voice escaped her lips.


A viscous liquid dripped from the ceiling that was the roof of the lizard-girl’s mouth. Her saliva slobbered all over all as her tongue beat him back and forth into her teeth. White canines almost as big as he was tore the thick cookie that had come in with him into shreds. He could see the remaining scraps being worn away by the slightly acidic saliva, reminiscent of Shuten-Douji’s noble phantasm. 


“Dammit. I gotta let Master kn- Gwargh!”


The crumb sized servant was then pinned to the roof of Elizabeth’s mouth. Her tongue was larger than a Hydra and was too strong to fight. The loud, deafening smacking sounds from the dragon girl’s chewing caused his ears to ache. Her dragon’s breath didn’t just apply to her singing. Being inside her mouth, he was being assaulted by a dreadful echo, a dank odor, and a flood of saliva. The voracious girl wasn’t just eating the cookie, she was eating him and savoring it. She was squeezing every fibre of his being with her tongue, sloshing him all around her mouth, loving the taste.


“Mmm...” she hummed at the blissful taste.


“Grk… Damn this girl…. Bleck... She’s actually trying… Grk... to eat me,” Robin Hood snarled as his face was splashed with saliva and his body was flipped by Elizabeth’s tongue. She wasn’t chewing on him but she didn’t need to. He was already bite-sized enough to swallow when she was satisfied. He needed to find a way out. He knew who the cause of this nonsensical farce was. As much as his association with the purpled haired AIs and Alter Egos were his disdain, the shrunken Archer had been strung along by them often enough that he was well acquainted with each of them. Those eyes reminded him of THAT girl’s bad side. “Sorry, Missy, but I’m not going to hold back if you’re going this far.”


He knew. No, it wasn’t at all hard for him to figure out. If his Spirit Origin hadn’t had their poison-filled relationship etched into it, he doubted he’d ever figure it out, but there was one Servant that fit the bill of the one who was causing this entire mess of trouble with shrinking. That girl had earned Master’s trust long ago, but for her to pull this would not be unexpected to him in the slightest. Because he knew this, he had to hope Master would be able to figure it out as well.


Before that though, he had to escape the hungry Blood Countess. There was no choice then. To break free, he couldn’t be a friendly, obedient guy any more. He was going to have to play dirty and [Sabotage] Elizabeth’s attempt to eat him. 


The shrunken Servant was grateful he still had his weapons on him.


“My grave marker is where this arrow lands….”


He was also well aware from his brief discussions with dragon slayers like Siegfried where dragons’ weaknesses were, like the inside of their mouths.


“Tree of mourning, bare thy fangs!”


The human body was filled with poisons, and a dragon girl like Elizabeth Bathory who both cooked and ate the most bizarre things was probably filled with even worse ones.


“Yew Bow [Bow of Prayer]!”


The forest archer fired his Noble Phantasm. His last resort magic arrow launched and hit the dragon girl’s tongue. The power of his poison immediately began to take effect and spread. A grassy, poison tree grew in her mouth. It was too small to properly poison her, but his Noble Phantasm would still leave a horrible taste in her mouth. 


“Urgh… Mkyuuu… Huh?” a low whimper escaped the blood countess. Inside, the shrunken Archer felt a rumbling and a gurgling.


“Time to brace,” the Faceless King curled his body into a ball just before he was enveloped in a flood of saliva and launched out at breakneck speeds. He was spat out onto the floor with vicious power. “Urk!”


“Ptooey! Blargh...” the Lancer class girl had to tear the poison tree that had formed on her tongue. It looked like a fragment of a piece of broccoli. She tore it off without any difficulty, but she was not happy about what she had tasted. “Gross. Gross. Gross. Bleck! You said he tasted good? That was nasty! You can’t feed that dirty peasant taste to an idol!”


Despite his body feeling battered and bruised, the archer of the woods smirked. Elizabeth got what she deserved for trying to eat him. In addition, it looked like he had disrupted whatever had been influencing her, if only for a moment.


“Gotcha…,” he pumped his fist weakly.


Still, his job, he knew, wasn’t over. While the Elizabeths were paying attention to one another, he had to get away. Now was his only chance. With whatever energy he managed to keep, he restored his cloak. The Faceless King had to disappear so he could hide and recover. Then, if possible, he would go find the Master. After all, he knew who the culprit was in the end. The only Servant he knew could infect others with such a [Sadistic Constitution]...


“Damnit, that thorny Meltryllis isn’t cute at all…”





End Notes:

Notes:

Other Appearing Servants: [Archer] Robin Hood

Elizabeth/Elisabeth - Naming changes depending on Fate Translation. Extella uses Elizabeth. FGO uses Elisabeth. Elizabeth will be used here due to the ‘z’.

Nameless King/Faceless King - Robin’s Stealth ability allowing him to conceal himself

Green/Matcha/Grasshopper- Elizabeth has a tendency to nickname. Robin is usually nicknamed by his color.

Crafting System/Holyhock/Slimes - Dragon Quest Builders References

Elizabeth + Cooking - Extra CCC and Lancer Liz’s cooking show you it is bad. Caster’s Valentine’s CE seems edible though.

Elizabeth + Eating - In Extella, Liz seems to enjoy eating important things a lot

Yew Bow Chant - Lines were used from Robin’s NP Card line and his NP line.

Robin and Meltryllis - Fate/Extra CCC connects them and his voice line for Melt is quoted here

Elizabeth Ascensions - Lancer is in her second, Brave and Caster only have 1


~For Fun~


Current Location: [Lounge Room]


Free Quest Battle Hardest (non-challenge) Node:

Wave 1

Opponent: [Archer] Robin Hood ‘Grasshopper’

HP: 25,000 HP

Buffs: [I’m Out of Here] - Apply [Evade] (1 turn) to self every other turn.

NP: 3 turn charge. [Poison is still Effective - Yew Bow] - Deal heavy damage to one enemy. Additional damage if inflicted with [Poison]. Apply [Poison] for 5 turns.


Wave 2

Opponent: [Caster] Elizabeth Bathory (Halloween), [Saber] Elizabeth Bathory (Brave)

HP: 170,000 for Caster. 180,000 for Brave

Buffs (Caster): [Pumpkin Taste Test] - All allies recover 1000 HP per turn. (Unremovable)

Buffs (Brave): [Crafting System] - Each turn randomly obtain an increase or decrease to [Attack], [Defense], [NP Charge], [Critical Strength], [Critical Rate], [Max HP], or [Healing Recovery Amount]

NP (Caster) - 5 turn charge. [Hungry Dragon] - Deal significant damage to one enemy. Decrease [Critical Strength] (3 turns). Recover 10,000 HP

NP (Brave) - 4 turn charge. [Heroine’s Clumsy Seating] - Deal heavy damage to all enemies ignoring [Defense].


Wave 3

Opponent: [Lancer] Elizabeth Bathory

HP: 210,000

Buffs - [Sadistic Injection] - Increase [Attack] (Unremovable). Increase [Attack] (3 turns). 

Skills - (Draconic Desires) - Inflict [Taunt] on 1 enemy and decrease [NP Charge] on enemy. Increase [NP Charge] by 1.

NP - 4 turn charge. [Bathory Treasure Eater] - Apply [Ignore Invincible] (1 turn). Deal heavy damage to one enemy ignoring [Defense]. Apply [Curse] (5 turns).


Drops: Lost Change + Chaldea Observation Notes + Dragon Fang + Lancer Gems

Ch.5a ??? by jellytea819

Chapter 5a: Charge! Into the Maiden’s Chamber (1 of 2)

Servant(s): ???


Who is the most likely culprit? What Servant would be most content with the rampant chaos in Chaldea caused by changing the [Spirit Origin] of all [male] Servants? They had considered BB and Kiara as likely suspects due to the history the Master had with them, but in the end, the two had been false leads. Considering Nursery Rhyme’s affiliation with Alice in Wonderland, they had also confirmed a third false lead.


Certainly, with so many Servants in Chaldea, the most likely culprits would have been those three. He should have been thankful that they weren’t the true mastermind because dealing with any of the SE.RA.PH related Servant would be an ordeal even at regular size.


But after all that searching, certainly they would have gotten some clues. How could the culprit hide in the isolated base of Chaldea so well when every [male] servant had been affected? 


In the hands of Mashu Kyrielight, Hans Christian Andersen shared his thoughts with the shrunken Lord El-Melloi II and their Master seated on Mashu’s plush palm.


“To think the two of you wouldn’t be able to come to a realization by now, I thought you were supposed to be Mr. Exposition, Lord,” Andersen laughed at the youthful pseudo-servant of Zhuge Liang. “Well, I suppose losing half your years must’ve taken a toll on your character. You’re more of a tag-along boy now instead of a high and mighty professor.”


“Can it with your satire, Andersen,” Lord El-Melloi II frowned, wishing his current form had his cigars to relieve his stress. “You’re in the same boat as us. If you’d rather we stay like this, I’d consider cooperating.”


“I already am, boy,” the bespectacled blue haired servant said. “I told you: those ladies have picked some on traits they normally wouldn’t have. You should have realized that for yourself in your encounters with them. Considering that, our scaled down heights and that girl’s interests, surely you can put two and two together.”


“I can’t say I pay close attention to every servant like you do. But if it’s the ones we’ve had to deal with, I suppose they’ve all had some tendency to want to toy with us. Those Gorgon girls, BB, and even Mashu over here.”


“The cow woman aside as she’s already depraved, they rest of them have gotten caught up in the thrill of observing and toying with us miniature victims. There’s an abnormal fixation that they certainly didn’t possess previously.”


The less than 2 cm tall Master silently considered the possibility, but it was hard to tell considering the servants he had encountered already had the natural tendency to fool around. Then again, it had certainly seemed as though they all had been enjoying what they had been doing.


“...Wait... I see,” Lord El-Melloi II came to comprehend where Andersen was going with his explanation. “No doubt this is due to the culprit getting access to a Grail. Her personality must have bled out with her wish and modified everyone’s [Spirit Origins] - not just the men. So if we consider whose personality, we can determine the culprit.”


“Ah, there’s the deduction that leads to the next scene,” confirmed Andersen. “Come now, Master. What delusionally misguided girl of a Servant in this whole base has natural sadism, lives for pleasure, and has an interest in small things?”


If they were going to spell it out so easily for them, he supposed the true mastermind had already been uncovered. They were being so blatant that he almost wished Holmes was around instead to respond much more subtly. However, from experience in hardships going from singularity to singularity, event to event, he knew that it was not going to be that simple.


“Senpai, do you have any idea where to get next yet?” Mashu asked from high above, unable to hear anything other than squeaks from their conversation except for his words. 


Their destination had been decided. 


-----


Or rather, it should have been.


“Melt? Sorry. She’s not here,” the shrunken Master heard a sleepy high pitched voice answer.


The culprit Andersen had led Lord El-Melloi and him to consider was the Alter Ego of Pleasure, Meltryllis. A Servant with a [Sadistic Constitution] and [Doll Mania] certainly had a strong likelihood of causing all [males] in Chaldea to be reduced in scale. Andersen seemed confident in his deduction, and the Master couldn’t deny that he should have considered her earlier.


They immediately left to confront the source of his troubles, but from experience going through singularity after singularity and event after event, he knew getting to the end wasn’t simple. Considering Mashu had been able to walk up to Meltryllis’s room without any trouble, he knew they were in the wrong place. That had been confirmed when, upon hearing the door open, they were immediately squished by an incredible pressure.


“Mmpph! It’s… the… other one...” Andersen spoke through the crushing force.


Passionlip had definitely opened the door after Mashu knocked asking for Meltryllis. They all immediately knew despite being unable to see outside of Mashu’s breast pocket because the Alter Ego of Love and Hate’s immense assets slammed into Mashu’s when she opened the door to answer Mashu’s question.


“P-Passionlip? Sorry, did we wake you up?” Mashu took a step back in surprise at being walked into by the sleepy Alter Ego. Doing so was a standard response for Mashu to take, but the quick and simple step was more than painful to them as Mashu’s breast dragged across Passionlip’s. Stuck in-between both, they all were ground between both of their heavy breasts. 


“Grgh!” They really needed a new place to be carried around in. Mashu’s breast pocket hadn’t exactly been safe at all the entire day. As they attempted to recover, the conversation between the giant girls continued.

 

“I was up with Melt all night. She was having so much fun, I couldn’t leave until she fell asleep, but keeping up with her and the rest was so exhausting,” they heard the Alter Ego say.


“So she isn’t here? Actually, it sounds like you don’t even know what’s going on,” Mashu mumbled. 


“... Going on?”


“No. Don’t worry about it. I’m sorry to have woken you up. Could you tell us where Meltryllis is?” Mashu asked to confirm. If Meltryllis was not around so she needed to find out where. Just where in Chaldea could she be? 


After a yawn, Passionlip was happy to answer. “Melt was in Osakabe-hime’s room yesterday saying she wanted to live in the kotatsu.”


Osakabe-hime? Considering her hobbies, she could understand them getting along. He couldn’t picture the two of them collaborating in causing the entire incident, however. A shut-in like her couldn’t possibly be willing to let get involved in this sort of incident. Then again, there was that one event he loathed the recall...


“Osak- I see. Thank you, Passionlip. We’ll let you go back to sleep,” Mashu bowed, causing all of them to tumble as the girl’s breasts shook from the sudden descent.


“You’re welcome, Mashu. I hope I could be of some help,” Passionlip answered and closed the door to return to her room. Out of all of the servants they had encountered all day, the [Masochistic Nature] Alter Ego was one of the most reasonable. Perhaps mixing sadism with masochism simply cancelled them out. There was no need to be supported by Hassan of Serenity who was in the shadows as backup.


With Meltryllis’s hideout determined, Mashu crossed her arms. “Osakabe-hime’s room, huh? I’m not sure to think about her being an accomplice. Don’t tell me this was all for a doujinshi or something...”


The little Master couldn’t deny that possibility, but they would be able to find out upon heading there. He was having enough of all of the guess-and-check they had been doing. He simply hoped this was the correct location. 


-----


It was.


“This is…!”


After all of their searching through the base, the culprit had been around the entire time. Emanating from Osakabehime’s room was a significant flow of mana. It was unnaturally strong. There was no doubt from the feeling that a Holy Grail had been involved. This all but confirmed that the culprits they had been looking for were in the room.


“I can see why we didn’t realize it earlier,” Lord El-Melloi the Second stated after stepping off of Mashu’s palm to get onto the ground. “That hikikomori assassin’s room really is its own domain. You can hardly feel the energy unless you get close enough because it is practically sealed by her sign.”


“I understand the need for privacy during the deadline, so I can’t blame her,” Andersen smirked. “I’ve got to give that reclusive otaku credit. She knows how to lock herself away.”


Territory Creation and Presence Concealment were a strong combination together if nobody had realized the blatantly powerful energy inside until now. Behind the hand-drawn seal/sign stating ‘Hime-chan’s Crunch Time: DO NOT DISTURB’ was the cause and solution of the 1/100th scale reduction. Meltryllis was just beyond the door. They had to get in and get the Grail.


“Unfortunately, this is where things get difficult,” the little Master sighed, joining Andersen and Lord El-Melloi II on the floor by Mashu’s building sized shoes.


“... There was no alternative entrance,” Hassan of Serenity came back from her surveillance and approached Mashu as she stood back up. “The entire room has been closed off...”


“And Osakabehime isn’t answering the door at all,” Mashu frowned. “Senpai, I’m not sure about this anymore.”


After finding out that no amount of force or stealth could get inside the locked room, the little Master had told Mashu to place him and the two Casters down. The goal was right in front of them, but Mashu and Serenity could not get in no matter how hard they tried. Osakabehime was clearly inside, and hopefully, Meltryllis was as well. 


“The only reason we can feel the energy is because it’s escaping through the gaps in the door,” he had been told by El-Melloi II and repeated it to tell Mashu. “We can fit through those gaps, so we’re going to have to sneak in on our own.”


“But that’ll be dangerous. We won’t be there to protect you.”


What choice did they have? The only openings in the barrier were miniscule and they were the only ones who could fit through them.


“Honestly, dragging along two supporting role Casters like ourselves into an obvious danger zone is tantamount to suicide,” Lord El-Melloi II sighed. “But if the Holy Grail really is inside, we’ll have to push on.”


“Don’t push either of us too hard, Master,” Andersen added. “We may have a class advantage, but that’s a load of poppycock when they’re 100 times bigger than us. We’ll leave all the pain of dealing with the giant ladies to you.”


Andersen certainly appreciated throwing him under the bus, but he had helped lead them there, so he couldn’t complain. He would remember his words the next time the author faced a dreadful deadline, however.


“Mashu, just wait for us. If there is any trouble, I’ll use a Command Spell,” he looked up and up and up to Mashu and tried to convince her. It was hard to be convincing when it took a good minute to walk from Mashu’s shoe to the door she was standing right in front of.


With those words, he left Mashu and Serenity to venture off into the locked room. Without having the support of his gigantic kouhai, the tiny Master did feel vulnerable, but he knew it had to be done. The grail was so close. If they took hold of it, their gigantic ordeal would be over.


That said, sneaking into a lady’s room was easier said than done, of course.


Stomp. Stomp.


“Brace yourselves,” Lord El-Melloi II warned right after they crawled underneath the doorway. They could feel the heavy stomps of one giant girl as she crossed by. Immediately, they had a run in with a barefoot and one clad in a red stocking. Though they were thankfully still by the doorway, a barefoot larger than a giant dragon landed just centimeters away from their bodies.


“Seriously, Princess? Why’d you put the screentones in so many different places?”


“I’m really sorry. I thought I’d organize them by type, but then I swapped to digital so I gave up before I finished.”


“Digital, huh? I guess it is easier. It’s a bit too late for this one, but maybe I should do that for my next one.”


“Ah, since you’re up, could you grab another energy drink?”


“Haaah? Get it yourself. I’m not your maid.”


“But I don’t want to get out of the kotatsu~!”


“Stop saying that. You’re the reason why Ballerina Girl got so messed up.”


“No, I wasn’t. Hime-chan’s innocent.”


“Innocent, my ass. If the deadline weren’t so close, I’d...”


“It’s fine. Mel-Mel’s not going to be a bother while asleep. We can fix things when we finish our work.”


The conversation going on within the cramped and merchandise filled room of Osakabe-hime was tremendously loud to the tiny trio’s ears. Just by passing through the gap in the door, they were now witness to both the surging magical energy in the room and the booming manga artist talk between Osakabe-hime and her guest.


“It certainly sounds like we’re in the right place,” Zhuge Liang’s container coughed, taking the time to adjust to both the strong mana concentration and the amount of dust in the room.


He also felt that they definitely were; however, looking up and around the room from where they stood at the doorway, he was having trouble confirming. Being on the floor instead of a table or a bed or even Mashu’s hand made it clear to the Master how small being under 2 cm was. 


Display cabinets stretching high into the sky, cardboard boxes of merchandise forming impenetrable walls, a Musashi-chan plushie capable the size of a mountain - a shut-in’s room was a danger zone of titanic monuments. He couldn’t see the entirety of the room from where they were - not even Osakabe-hime. With scattered papers, books, and reference materials littering the hardwood floor of the room, simply navigating was going to be difficult.


It was going to be difficult. Judging from the conversation, Meltryllis was around and sleeping under the kotatsu. Moreover, Osakabe-hime was not going to deal with her until her doujinshi was completed. He wouldn’t expect any less from the shut-in assassin. Despite causing a problem while staying locked up in her room, her deadline was the priority. He had a strong urge to scold her.


Of course, that wasn’t going to be simple when he was still 1/100th size. They were so small that although there were roughly 4 meters between them and there, those 4 meters were 400 in their perspective. They weren’t even going to be able to take a straight route either with all of Osakabe-hime’s belongings and her collab partner’s reference materials scattered around. 


Speaking of her partner, her mere presence made all three of them wary. If it were Osakabe-hime alone, none of the shrunken trio had much to worry about because the bespectacled servant was very sedentary. They could move across her room with no trouble until they made it to where she sat. However, the single red-stocking clad swimsuit servant she was working with moved a lot about a lot more. Having to avoid her foot falls right after they had entered was already dangerous enough, but as the girl rummaged about for other reference materials and screentones, they had to hug the corners of the boxes and books that towered over them to avoid her haphazard steps and angry stomps.


“Damnit,” they heard as the powerful impact of a stocking clad foot shook them off balance. “I’m only making a collab work with you to get ahead of that dolphin woman. Don’t drag me into any more trouble just because you’re too lazy to fix it.”


Jeanne D’Arc Alter Swimsuit Berserker. The tiny Master tensed. To think she and Osakabe-hime were the last line of defense for getting to Meltryllis. Although the assassin princess was nice, Alter was a lot more unpredictable, especially in her mangaka Berserker mindset. 


“So Master, what’s the plan here?” Andersen asked while supporting an already winded Lord El-Melloi II.


What plan could even be made? Without Mashu and Serenity around, they were going to have to sneak over to the kotatsu that was their goal. 


End Notes:

Notes:

Hikikomori - Shut-In type characters like Osakabehime.

Meltryllis/Meltlilith - WHile I am used to Meltlilith more, we are using the localized name as it does actually keep the flower theme going with the Sakura-face Alter Egos.

Mel-Mel - Osakabehime nicknames others and Mel-Mel is my interpretation on that.

Kotatsu - a low table covered by a heated blanket/futon.

Jeanne D’Arc (Alter) (Swimsuit Berserker) - The Jeanne Alter that would probably work with Osakabehime considering the events of Summer 3.

Osakabehime and Jeanne D’Arc Alter Ascensions: Osakabehime in her first for the hoodie. Jalter has only 1 for her swimsuit.


~For Fun~


Current Location: [Women’s Quarters 06]


Story Battle Node (1 of 2):

None. Story only.

Ch.5b Osakabehime/Jeanne Alter by jellytea819

Chapter 5b: Charge! Into the Maiden’s Chamber (2 of 2)

Servant(s): [Assassin] Osakabe-hime, [Berserker] Jeanne d’Arc (Swimsuit Alter)


How do artists work?


“Urgh. I just can’t figure out this pose. Alter, can you model for me?”


When it comes to doujinshi, how much effort is squeezed out of the author’s mind and body?


“Hell no. I’m still trying to find out what ‘Incineration’ means in German.”


Be it shipping characters, creating an original story, or just putting to paper one’s own interests, the artist’s passions run rampant throughout the creative process.


“Muuu… And we shouldn’t wake Mel-Mel until those drinks run their course… No choice. Hime-chan will have to rely on her Musashi-chan poseable figure.”


Osakabe-hime and Jeanne d’Arc Alter were two of such artists. The Assassin servant worked at her kotatsu drawing away using her dual monitor + drawing pad electronic set up while the Swimsuit-clad Berserker sat down on a magenta cushion floor, legs spread, and surrounded by binders of screentones, pens and papers, German dictionaries, and notebooks of reference materials she had placed around where she sat on the hardwood floor. The two of them were hard at work trying to make the deadline for their collaboration book.


Unbeknownst to them, their bug sized Master and two supporters were creeping across the floor.


“I’m not sure how I feel having less presence than an assassin,” Lord El-Melloi II stated as they peeked around the box they were hiding behind.


“Would you rather get discovered by that black saint with the delusions of a middle schooler? While I’d count my blessings that she’d sooner target Master than us, we’d likely still end up as collateral,” Andersen couldn’t resist having his say.


He couldn’t deny that. And if Andersen’s hypothesis was correct, with Meltryllis’s [Sadistic Constitution] added to her, she’d be very willing to toy with him… not that she wouldn’t naturally. Jeanne Alter’s personality was extreme enough. If he wanted to get to Meltryllis without invoking those traits, they were going to have to sneak past her.


That wouldn’t be easy, however. Alter had sat down with her back to them, but with her legs spread very unmaidenly, their path had been blocked. Her bare left foot was unconsciously pushing a stack of dictionaries further and further off balance while the stockinged right foot was surrounded by drawn pages, ink pens, and binders. The right side was a zone of constant movement as Jeanne continually moved things around. She was working so hard in Osakabehime’s room, she was sweating. The air conditioning was not helping her. Perhaps the reason why she was in the Berserker mode was to cool down.


Osakabehime, on the other hand, was purely focused on her Musashi-chan figurine, trying to draw out the pose she had set for it while munching on a chocolate treat. He could feel the thumping of her feet beneath the kotatsu vibrate through the hardwood floor. Osakabehime was a shut-in who liked a bit of luxury. Despite the AC being on full blast, she was enjoying the comfort of a heated table.


“So which path are we taking?” asked Andersen.


They’d have to get through Alter before getting to Osakabehime. Going right would be fraught with danger due to how many things were being moved about as Jeanne Alter worked. They’d just as easily be knocked down and crushed as they would be discovered scampering across. If they went left, there was a high chance Alter’s slight movements would knock the stack of books down like an avalanche.


“We should go...”


The Master began to speak, but found his decision to be completely meaningless as a shadow fell over the three of them.


“Master!”


Slam!


“Goddamn~! Leaning forward so much sucks~! My back is aching!” Alter kicked her feet forward and let her back hit the floor as she stretched her arms and legs. Her body easily knocked away the boxes behind her where they hid. The less than 2 cm tall intruders, on the other hand, were not so lucky.


“Mmpfhh! Al...ter…” the shrunken Master struggled to tilt his head to the side so he wasn’t pressed firmly against Jeanne Alter’s back.


“Mmgh… Good thing… Grk… I made it… in time...” he heard Lord El-Melloi II mumble. He could tell the rejuvenated pseudo-servant had activated his defensive skill. Alter was not gentle when she decided to take a break. She had slammed her full body down on them. Without his skill, they may very well have been flattened.


But that wasn’t to say that they were out of danger.


“Gak… Sweat… Sweat… And more sweat...” Andersen spat. He, much like the rest of them, were drenched by drops of sweat as large as their heads. The heat from Alter’s body poured into them, warming them up hotter than any summer sun could. The only thing they could be thankful for was that Alter did not lie on the ground for very long.


“You really shouldn’t be working on the ground, Alter,” they heard Osakabehime remark, though muffled underneath Jeanne Alter’s mid-back. “I told you that you could use the table.”


At those words, Jeanne Alter sat back up. Unfortunately, the bug sized Master and his servants found themselves to be seeing the floor grow distant. They were lifted up, stuck to Jeanne’s back by her muggy sweat.


“Hold on tight,” Lord El-Melloi advised, his back stuck to Jeanne’s own back.


“Gak. It doesn’t seem necessary, boy. These constraints are a tad suffocating, if you haven’t realized,” Andersen coughed, trying to spit out the salty sweat that had coated his face.


Said sweat was also bothering Alter, though it did not seem as though she had realized they were adhered to her back. She continued her conversation with Osakabehime. “I’m a Summer Servant right now. You think I can deal with that heat? I’ve actually got to hand it to you for having the guts to stay in that kotatsu.”


“Summer Servants are weird… Am I going to get like if I put on the swimsuit I bought?” Osakabehime mumbled. “You could at least remove your shrug. That might be what’s making you so hot.”


“You’ve got a point.”


To the shrunken Master’s panic, Jeanne Alter began to move. Faster than any of the adhered trio were able to comprehend let alone brace for, the gigantic servant jumped to stand up straight. They were surprised to not have been flung off by the slingshot force of her kicking off the floor, but even more when Alter began to take off her jacket as the assassin had mentioned.


“Hey, we’ve got a dangerous object incoming,” Andersen warned.


“Brace yourself. Grk- Argh!” Lord El-Melloi II warned just as Jeanne Alter stripped. To think they’d be in such a panic from one mere girl taking her shrug off, every single motion she made was catastrophic to them.


Just by rolling her shoulder, the shrunken Master felt his body slipping. The sweat was evaporating off thanks to Jeanne Alter’s body heat. This wasn’t good.


“Ah,” he could only bluntly utter a single sound when Jeanne Alter suddenly jerked, knocking him right off her back.


“Master!” “Gah! Me too?!”


All three of them had been shaken off so simply. The plummet was going to be hard. He saw Andersen right below him. Reflexively, he reached out to grab onto the author Servant. He pulled him close and looked up to see Jeanne Alter’s nearly bare back getting higher and higher up. This was bad. As used to falling from great heights as he was from how often as it had happened in his Rayshifts, even Sky High Plancha had Quetzalcoatl to break his fall.


Yank!


“Got it!” the shrunken master felt his arm jerked and pulled up. Even with Andersen in hand, his descent had been slowed to a stop. Unfortunately, his momentum was still high enough where he was slammed face first by his swinging arm into a plush, red surface.


“Urgh… Professor!” he called the title he gave to the young Lord El-Melloi II. The Caster servant had successfully gotten hold of him with one hand in spite of his E rank strength. He had saved them.


“Damnit. This isn’t exactly the best place to be, Master,” he complained. 


He agreed. They had fallen past Alter’s bikini bottom along their descent, so the pseudo-servant had no other place to grab hold of except her right stocking. Now, they were at the very top of Alter’s stocking, desperately clinging to it so they wouldn’t fall. To think that at 1/100th their normal size the threads of the stocking could easily be grabbed...


“Mister Andersen, are you alright?” he asked the writer servant he held under his arm.


“Well, now I have a first hand experience at writing a skydiving scene should I ever need it,” the author groaned and grabbed onto the red wall to lessen the burden on the Master. “Thanks for the rescue service, you two. I’m not cut out for all this manual labor.”


“And you think I am? Even younger, I’m out of shape,” the container of Zhuge Liang scowled.


Hearing the two Casters complain did lighten up the mood, but the Master knew better than to relax while in a perilous position such as clinging like ants to Jeanne Alter’s stocking. The fabric was thin which was fitting for summer, but to Jeanne Alter, it was still thick enough to feel hot. The sweat pouring from her skin soaked the red thigh-high. As he gripped the damp fabric with his hands, his nose was assaulted by the pungent aroma.


And as predicted, their misfortune continued. A shadow fell over them as Jeanne Alter’s hands reached toward her stocking. She was going to take it off as well.


“I don’t know why I bothered putting this on. My legs can’t breathe when I’m working like this.”


Giving her bare leg the freedom it deserved, Jeanne Alter’s fingers dipped under the stocking and gently pulled them. The stretching fabric shook, forcing the tiny trio to hang on for dear life. Jeanne Alter kneeled down on the other leg and bent the leg they were on, making the vertical wall they were hanging onto completely horizontal. They dangled in the air gripping with their arms up like Jaguar Warrior hanging onto trees when rushing through the jungle.


“Incoming!” he exclaimed upon seeing a wall of scrunched up red fabric heading towards them. Jeanne Alter slowly but smoothly pulled her stocking off her leg. They were engulfed and wrapped up by the red stocking. At the very least, they did not need to hang on anymore, but they were being carried along and enveloped by Alter’s footwear as she stripped it down to her foot. They could feel the descent as more and more stocking was collected between her hands and more and more sweaty fabric surrounded them.


“Blargh. This is more rancid than wet bicorn,” Andersen choked.


He couldn’t agree more. Jeanne Alter had been sweating for some time. The scent of her foot clung to the red stocking along with the sweat, mixing with it and coating them in the musty and salty odor. By the end of Alter’s fluid motion, they were all wrapped up in the red, scrunched up ball. With Andersen and Lord El-Melloi II, they struggled to breathe or even look through the muggy cloth trapping them.


Jeanne Alter was none-the-wiser as she held the ball that was her stocking in her hand. She was happy to feel the air conditioned air brush against her now exposed leg and arms. She was still sweating, but she was feeling remarkably cooler now that she was only clad in her O-ring bikini.


“That’s so much better,” Alter sighed a breath of relief and stood back up. She stretched her leg and arms as wide as she could. “I don’t get how you and Ballerina Girl can just enjoy that kotatsu. It’s just so hot. And I know hot.”


“It might be your [Saint Graph]. You’re probably stuck in a permanent summer when you’re like that.”


“That sucks, but it explains why that Dolphin woman has a more Berserker-like fever than me… That siscon...”


“Hime disagrees,” Osakabehime shook her head. “You’re way more insane than your Big Sister.”


At those words, the shrunken Master could feel the pressure around him increase. Jeanne Alter tightened her grip around them.


“Whoaaa!” he screamed as the stocking ball they were in was fastballed across the room.


“She ain’t my sister!” Alter screamed. She didn’t deny she was insane.


The impact was heavy. Jeanne Alter had thrown them inside her sock right at Osakabehime’s face. Though it had opened up upon hitting her, they had tumbled into and down the stocking. With where they were and how the stocking had slammed into Osakabehime, they were now directly in front of the Assassin servant’s mouth while trapped inside the cloth. Osakabehime’s hot breath further heated up their scarlet prison.


“Bleck! Ew!” Osakabehime peeled the stocking off her face and threw it back over the kotatsu. The tiny Master felt his stomach lurch as the stocking made an arc through the air over the kotatsu and landed on the floor. Unfortunately for the three of them, they did not make it to the floor. While the stocking unravelled in the air, the trio were flung out by the rotation. “Okay! Okay! She’s not.”


“Damn straight. Let’s just get back to work. Now that I’ve cooled down, I can start using your model guns as a reference.”


“Don’t break them. Hime spent a pretty penny to get those and still needs to mod them.”


“Mod them? Wow, you go hardcore.”


“Hmph. Hime’s the type to go all out for a survival game.”


“Eh? You’d actually be willing to go outside? I heard that even that Berserker stalker thinks that’s impossible.”


“Er… Survival FPS games…?”


“That’s not outdoors.”


With the conversation of the two giant women going on, the shrunken Master and his servants had escaped Jeanne Alter’s stocking but exhausted and battered. Being thrown about by Jeanne Alter and then Osakabehime felt like being in a hurricane… made by Rhongomyniad… combined with Golden Spark… and System Keraunos… all at once.


“Well… we somehow survived that...”


“Survived is a strong word...” Lord El-Melloi II was on his knees, trying to catch his breath.


“We’re right above of our destination, but after that series of unfortunate events, it certainly doesn’t feel like it,” Andersen frowned. “Our goal doesn’t seem to be here.”


He wasn’t kidding. When, Osakabehime had thrown Jeanne Alter’s stocking away, they had been thrown onto the top of Osakabehime’s heated table. They were right on their destination, the kotatsu, so he should have been relieved to have made it there quickly (though painfully). There was just one major issue: Meltryllis wasn’t around.


Despite Osakabehime and Jeanne Alter talking about her, she clearly was not around the kotatsu. Considering her very obvious legs, they should have been able to see her now that they had gotten close, but she was clearly not around.


“Tch. She must be over at Himeji Castle…,” Lord El-Melloi II quickly concluded. “It’s never that easy, is it?”


She had to be below the kotatsu. Going under there was difficult for more reasons than one. His Halloween traumas aside, Osakabehime would have to open the path to Himeji Castle herself. That meant that even if they made it beneath the table they would have to wait for her to open the entrance to her domain.


“So close, yet so far,” Andersen forced a weak chuckle. “I’m surprised we’ve succeeded with the stealth approach all the 

way here. This is one rough venture we’ve been through, Master. Can’t we have an extension on this deadline?”


Slam!


The bespectacled servant was answered when a shadow covered them. Looking up, they saw a hand cross over the table to reach an energy drink. Osakabehime gave herself a pick-me-up before going back to her drawing. Immediately after, she dropped the bottle back down onto the kotatsu table without even looking. The building sized bottle crashed within their vicinity, knocking all three of them to the ground from the force despite Osakabehime being gentle.


“Let’s… not stay here out in the open…,” the Master decided. “Okki may not move much, but she can get distracted when she works.”


“No helping it,” an exasperated El-Melloi II groaned. “I’d rather not end up dead before any deadline, Andersen.”


“Well, aren’t you clever,” the writer did not appreciate the bad pun.


It was the best course of action at the very least. He would rather they get under the kotatsu which Osakabehime typically made the path to her castle. He hoped getting there would be easier than dealing with Jeanne Alter, but at 1/100th scale, even a shut-in like Osakabehime was a frightening danger.


For starters, the kotatsu they were on was fraught with scattered bottles of energy drinks and snacks. The shut-in assassin had been hard at work. While the giant energy drinks made good places to conceal themselves behind, they were also obstacles as Osakabehime was haphazardly drinking from them - not finishing one but moving to the next and later going back to the previous. Bottle after bottle was being lifted up and placed back down. Not only that, but bag after bag of snack foods were being consumed by her too. Those moments were their chances to move through the bottles, though. As she was paying attention to only her tablet and monitors, the princess servant still hadn’t noticed them scurrying about.


Their strategy as they moved was to make it to the edge of the table and slide down the heavy blanket. Then they could easily sneak underneath.


“I’d certainly appreciate not getting closer to that titaness, though,” Andersen complained because that was precisely what they were doing. “While she has my respect as an author in a sense, I value being able to write my own manuscript, Master.”


“It’s not like we can go anywhere else. Those snack boxes and the Musashi-chan figure are in the way,” the small Master told the Servant. He kept his guard up every time Osakabehime stopped sketching to take a choco-stick or grab of sip of her energy drinks.


There was no time to relax. The fox youkai in a bat hoodie was careful not to spill her energy drinks whenever she reached over, but there was one part of her body she neglected to consider whenever she moved.


“Ah!”


Strike! was what he couldn’t resist thinking as he and the others held on tight to the bottle they were hiding behind. They watched as half a dozen bottles of energy drinks on the opposite side were knocked over by the assassin princess’s notable bosom. She was lucky the bottles she had knocked over were empty or else her blouse and her left monitor would have been soaked when she bowled them over.


“I know a few imbecilic knights who might have cheered at such a sight,” Andersen remarked as he peeked out.


Considering the bespectacled Servant’s breasts were literally meteoric to them, he couldn’t deny that. Gawain, Lancelot, and Tristan would all have the reaction Andersen believed they would have. As their Master, he knew. There was something to appreciate about the fact that the two servants he was with were not reacting like they would. He would be in far greater danger if they stood around and stared.


Dashing from bottle to bottle like he was going from tree to tree in between Osakabehime’s brief sips and munches, they had made it far in the span of ten minutes, but far to them was only a quarter of the length of the table. The edge was near, but the closer they got to Osakabehime, the more likely she was to both spot or accidentally bump into them. It was why they had taken the long way to the edge in the first place.


But being careful would not be enough against the unpredictable actions of the colossal shut-in.


“Wait!” he signaled the caster duo who were one energy drink bottle behind him. Osakabehime’s digital pen had stopped moving, meaning she was about to get another snack break. He had recognized that pattern from simple observation. He still wasn’t within the range of bottles Osakabehime had been drinking from, so he believed he was safe. That was his mistake. The world did not stick to patterns and neither did the Princess of Himeji Castle.


“Mmuuu… My glasses need a wiping... ”


“Huh?”


Before the less than 2 cm tall Master could react, a soft but solid wall of white slammed into him and knocked over the energy drink bottle he was hiding behind. Osakabehime had to grab for a tissue, which was on a box to her left. To reach it, she had to lean forward. Where he thought was safe was right in the vicinity of her movement.


“Master!” he heard Andersen and Lord El-Melloi II call before his vision became dark. His entire body was pressed under the great mass that was Osakabehime’s left breast. He could feel his body creak as his Servant’s breast spread across the table as it was pressed down while she leaned forward. He should have only felt Osakabehime’s thick blouse, but the heat and pressure from being squished between her and the table forced his body to endure more weight than just Osakabehime’s breast.


She did not let up either as she maintained the same posture as she wiped her glasses clean.


“Y’know, you really need to put those bottles in the trash when you’re done with them. Hearing you knock them over all the time is really distracting.” Jeanne Alter commented.


“I know, but the trash can is too far away. I’ll just do it later,” Osakabehime replied.


“At least watch those boobs. Ballerina Girl was so pissy yesterday watching you and her sister knock things over with them the whole night, remember?”


“Right...”


After Jeanne Alter’s mild scolding, the youkai Servant put her glasses back on and leaned back very quickly. While that would have been good for the smushed Master, he was taken along for the ride underneath Osakabehime’s bosom. He watched as the table got further away. He spotted Andersen and Lord El-Melloi II making their move towards the edge as he was pulled along by Osakabehime.


“They’re not that distracting, are they?” the princess had gotten self-conscious from Alter’s words. Instead of going back to her work, her two hands grabbed both of her breasts firmly. “Blackie didn’t react last time that happened… at least I don’t think so...”


As Osakabehime bashfully checked her breasts, the miniscule Master felt his stomach lurch as he was lifted, dropped, and smothered between Osakabehime’s hand and breast. Though it wasn’t exactly painful, it was certainly suffocating. Osakabehime didn’t sweat as much as Jeanne Alter had been, but the heat of the kotatsu, the thickness of her blouse, and the poor ventilation under her breasts, was the perfect combination of mugginess and perspiration to overwhelm his senses with Osakabehime’s scent.


“U-Urgh...” the Master struggled to keep himself from passing out.


Though his consciousness was slipping, it wasn’t the only thing. His body was detaching from the underside of Osakabehime’s left breast. The moment Osakabehime’s hand left, he felt his arms, torso, and then his legs peeled off her chest. The pull of gravity was strong.


“Waaaaaaaaaah!” he screamed, though his voice was too small for the Assassin class princess to hear. He plummeted past her stomach and down onto her skirt. “Oof!”


The violet cloth acted like a soft safety net that caught him, safely stopping his fall, but the slight slope caused him to tumble down immediately. He was able to grab on tight to the very edge of Osakabehime’s skirt to stop himself from falling further. 


“That was close...” the Master sighed a brief of relief. He trailed off when he opened his eyes, however. Staring forward, it sunk in just where he was. To his left and right were plump peach walls while in front of him were the colors pink and white - pink flowers on white to be precise. “Oh.”


The little Master gulped. Sweat rolled down his neck. Now he had to make sure Osakabehime didn’t realize he was there. She’d self-destruct knowing her ‘Ma-chan’ had snuck into her room and peaked into her skirt.


There was a distressing sensation the Master was feeling as he dangled on the edge of Osakabehime’s skirt. There was heat coming from all around him, but a pungent warmth emanated from directly in front of him. He was reminded of his troubles with the Gorgon sisters and their [Charm] powers. While Osakabehime did not have that sort of skill, a voice in the back of his head told him to not linger for too long lest he risk his sanity.


Unable to hold on any longer, the shaken Master lost his grip on the princess’s skirt and fell. Even just a fall of the thickness of Osakabehime’s thighs was essentially a fair drop from a tall building for him. He plopped onto the midnight blue cushion she had been sitting on. He was cornered on three sides by two mountainous thighs and the Assassin Princess’s panties.


“Sometimes, I’m not sure about my own luck stat,” the Master groaned. He felt the full pain of the fall as Lord El-Melloi II hadn’t been able to use his skills in time, but every impact at least had some softness behind it. There was more bruising than he would care to admit, but at least he was still alive. No broken bones either.


Picking himself up and turning around, he saw that the underside of the kotatsu was ahead. His only path was forward as Osakabehime’s long, winding legs formed an inescapable canyon into the darkness of the heated table.  He could spy two small dots slowly crawling down the blanket that was draped over Osakabehime’s shins. His two Caster class servants were on their way to him. How had they gone through the ordeal unscathed? Andersen’s luck was E. Shouldn’t he have been the victim instead? Or was it because of Andersen’s luck that the tiny Master was in his current state?


Whatever the case, the Master’s misfortune just wouldn’t end until he got back to normal. He was in for a long journey. He couldn’t just climb the insurmountable walls of flesh that were Osakabehime’s full thighs. And the distance from Osakabehime’s mid-thigh to her feet on his scale was further than the emotional distance between Mashu and Lancelot. Starting to set off on his journey down the Chasm of Osakabehime’s Legs, the shrunken Master set his first checkpoint as the point where her long white socks squeezed her shins.


All the while, the conversation between Osakabehime and Jeanne Alter was continuing. 


“What the-...? … what the hell are you groping yourself for?” Jeanne Alter’s disgusted voice asked.


“It’s your fault. You made Hime conscious about her body,” she pouted.


“Hah? What are you going pinning this on me for? And if you’re going to be caring about your body, you should stop eating all those snacks. Your favorite ‘Ma-chan’ might be calling you tubby sometime soon,” Alter couldn’t resist poking fun at the shut-in.


At those words, the tiny Master realized it was definitely Jeanne Alter’s presence that was causing him all of his troubles. The moment Jeanne Alter said that forbidden insult, the bespectacled maiden’s legs pulled out from the kotatsu with impossible speeds for such towering structures.  Immediately, the miniscule Andersen and El-Melloi II were shaken off the heavy blanket and slammed onto the ground. The tiny Master ducked as Osakabehime’s thighs slammed deafeningly together directly overhead him before she poised her feet firmly on the wooden floor and stood up.


He would have preferred those be the only victims instead of him.


Stomp! Stomp! Stomp!


It wasn’t going to be easy having that ensuring that, however.


“Servants don’t get fat!” Osakabehime shouted, standing up immediately after leaving the kotatsu. She stomped her feet repeatedly. “This isn’t flab! It’s muscle!”


Stomp!


Still atop the cushion, the tiny Master frantically ran to avoid the heavy footfalls of Osakabehime’s socked feet. She was alternating between her left stomping the floor and her right stomping the cushion. He tried to get off the cushion, but the moment her left foot came down, the blue pillow warped around the shape of her foot. The edges rose up, pulling him back in towards her foot. Then, just as quickly as it came down, it rose up again, allowing the cushion to bounce back to its original shape.


Unfortunately for the Master, now that he dragged further into the center of the pillow, he was in greater danger as Osakabehime’s left foot returned again. He scrambled forward, narrowly avoiding being crushed by a hair’s breadth, but again, the cycle repeated, drawing him in until he slammed into the front of her foot.


“Pfft. Muscle? You? Maybe if you went outdoors more.”


“Hime’s in her prime!”


“Oh no,” the Master paled upon being able to feel Osakabehime’s toes through the sock. Toes as tall as he was along with the entire foot rose up high above him. Forced to look up, he gazed at the underside of Osakabehime’s left foot. The white sock and its dark shadow started off distant and small but rapidly grew larger and larger as it descended on him.


Stomp!


“Gwargh!” the little Master spat as his entire bug sized form was trampled by Osakabehime’s socked foot. He survived due to the softness of the Assassin class Servant’s quality cushion, but he was still being pressed down by her intense weight on his scale. Her sock, hot and sweaty from being inside the heated table all day, essentially ironed him to the cushion.


And much like his prior experiences in the room, it did not end there. Sweat did wonders for the Master’s suffering that he was sure to develop a trauma for it if he hadn’t already gone face to face with so many of humanity’s evils. He was stuck to Osakabehime’s foot as it rose up and slammed down again and again and again.


Stomp! “Grk!” Stomp! “Gah!” Stomp! “Uwah!”


“Grr… Hime will show you. She’ll get a sexy swimsuit body that’ll blow you out of the water!”


Finally, when she had made her declaration to Jeanne Alter, Osakabehime stopped. The Master was battered and beaten but somehow still alive. It may have been because he was in the center of her foot where she had a natural arch to it, but he was honestly surprised he hadn’t been turned to paste by the princess’s tantrum. He was, however, still plastered to Osakabehime’s sole.


A ray of hope came only in the fact that being stuck to her foot worked in his favor when Osakabehime returned to the kotatsu. It was no ray of light as he was taken into the steaming hot darkness of the heated table. The heat from the kotatsu radiated into him from both the air and from Osakabehime’s foot. 


This was his destination. But even upon making it, the voice in the back of the shrunken Master’s head wondered if it had been worth it. He could hardly see anything other than the edge of the blanket that surrounded him where the light of Osakabehime’s room peaked through.


“Master! Are you okay! Hey, speak to me!” he could hear the voice of the young Lord El-Melloi II below him.


“That was some innocent torture scene. I’m no medic, but I guess I can offer my services here,” Andersen’s deep voice followed it. 


“Marchen Meines Lebens [A Story Just For You]!” 


Following those words, the tiny Master saw a blue glow for a brief instance. His body slowly felt lighter. This brief reprieve gave him the time to think so he could change his [Mystic Code]. Closing his eyes, he focused his energy on changing. He decided upon his [Mage’s Association Uniform].


With his outfit changed, the Master could activate the skill that came with the magic enchanted item.


“[Cure-All]!” he invoked, further healing his injuries.


Though he had to wait until his body naturally peeled off of Osakabehime’s foot because Lord El-Melloi giving Andersen a piggyback wasn’t tall enough to reach him, he was recovering.


“Looks like you’re improving. Good,” Andersen smirked. He waved his hand and allowed a parchment and quill pen to appear in his hands. “Can’t have you messing up a good story by being exhausted.”


“A good story?” the Master frowned at Andersen’s blase demeanor. “Well, we made it. We’ll have to wait until Okki opens the path, though.”


“Should we wait even further to see if your kouhai can get through the door? Dealing with Meltryllis alone at this size is tantamount to charging head first into the final boss at level one,” Lord El-Melloi II acknowledged. “I don’t suppose you can use one of your [Command Spells] to call Mashu?”


If he could do that, they wouldn’t have had to go through that whole mess. Being tiny, the magic stored in his Command Spells had been reduced along with him. His body told him that the mana cost of calling his kouhai would be too high for both of the Command Spells he had left.


“That’s a problem. We can only hope that girl’s able to find solution to break in. I’m all for waiting, but the danger here isn’t exactly gone,” the tactician Servant scowled.


Rumble. Rumble.


Carrying a conversation at the feet of Osakabehime was intimidating. Every now and then, she scrunched her toes and shuffled her feet. Her unconscious actions as she worked unnerved the miniscule trio. Just an accidental shift in the wrong direction could easily smush them and drag them across the floor. Lord El-Melloi had to stay alert so as to use his skills at the right time.


“You know… maybe getting over there as soon as possible would be a good idea,” the Lord relented, fearing for his own safety now. “But that still requires waiting.”


“There’s no choice about that, is there? It’s not like we can make Okki do anything.”


“... Andersen, what do you think?” the Clock Tower Lord tried to calm himself by asking the other Servant present for his two pence.


The blue haired servant was busy putting feather pen to parchment.


“Andersen?”


“Shut up. I’m busy,” the blue haired servant declared as he wrote on his written parchment. 


“Busy? Busy doing what? Don’t tell me you’re starting your manuscript right now of all times!”


Surprisingly, the author shook his head. “I’ve gotten plenty of reference material being dragged in here. While I will bill you two for extraneous labor and all the pain and suffering I endured, I know when to pull my weight. We’ve made it this far, so I can probably do it.”


“Do what?”


To answer his question, Andersen stopped writing on his parchment and released it. Immediately, it radiated a bright blue glow. Unlike before with his supportive noble phantasm, however, the brightness remained. In fact, it expanded until it became a full rectangular shape… like a door.


“What the-?” “A portal? How?” the Master and the Lord were astonished at what they saw. 


“Konjaku Gazu Zoku Hyakki… The Illustrated One Hundred Demons from the Present and Past... illustrated folklore are essentially stories. I may not be able to fight, but when it comes to giving life to stories, there’s not many who can compare to me,” the author boasted. “If I can turn that perverse cow woman into a last boss, I can add a few lines into this youkai story, even if it’s only temporary.”


Temporary was all they needed. Andersen had written his way into Osakabehime’s folklore with his Noble Phantasm to open the path to Himeji Castle. 


“Why didn’t you do this earlier?” an exasperated El-Melloi the Second was both exhilarated and annoyed.


“It’s not like I can do this on a whim. We’re just in the right place for it,” Andersen smirked, knowing full well he had picked the right moment to show off. Though he was a minimal effort man in every day actions, writing was where he put all of his effort. To pick this time out of any to do so, to create his own original rendition of a story on his own whims, he truly was an author, an artist. “Come on, I’m sick of this muggy sauna. Master can deal with things when we get out of here.”


Deal with things… Could he really deal with Meltryllis at 1/100th his normal size without Mashu? Just Osakabehime and Jeanne Alter’s antics had already exhausted him. Then again, Mashu wasn’t exactly always his side the entire time…


Rumble… Rumble…


“Alter, how many pages do you have left?”


No. This wasn’t the time to think about that. Mashu would catch up if she could. Slapping himself in the face to ready himself, the Master followed Andersen through the portal door after Andersen.



End Notes:

Notes:

Konjaku Gazu Zoku Hyakki - The Illustrated One Hundred Demons from the Present and the Past. Volumes depicting various yokai like a bestiary. ‘Osakabe’ appears in there.

Marchen Meines Lebens - Andersen’s NP has had the power to turn Kiara into a final boss-type being. Andersen has absolute power over the literary which should include folklore written down into book form.


~For Fun~


Current Location: [Women’s Quarters 06]


Story Battle Node (2 of 2):

Wave 1

Opponent: [Berserker] Jeanne D’Arc (Alter) (Swimsuit Berserker)

HP: 120,000 HP for Serenity

Buffs: [Sweltering Summer Sweat] - Chance to [Stun] one random enemy every turn.

NP: 5 turn charge. [What’s This Word in German?]. Deals significant damage to all enemies. Inflict [Burn] (5 turns). Chance to inflict [Skill Seal] (1 turn).


Wave 2

Opponent: [Assassin] Osakabehime (Chest)/[Assassin] Osakabehime (Feet)

HP: 1 Break Bar (150,000 HP for chest 200,000 for Feet)

Buffs: [Energy Drink Boost] - Increase [NP Charge] by 1 every turn.

Break Bar Skill: [Hime isn’t Fat!] - Decrease [Defense] of all enemies (3 turns) and remove all Buffs

NP: 3 turn charge. [Tantrum on Hakuro Castle] - Increase Quick Card Effectiveness (3 turns). Deal significant damage to all enemies. Increase own [Defense] and [Max HP] (3 turns).


Available Story Supports: [Caster] Zhuge Liang (Lord El Melloi II), [Caster] Hans Christian Andersen


Drops: Assassin/Berserker Monument  + Forbidden Page x2 + Shell of Reminiscence x2 + Disposable Trash + Chaldea Observation Notes

Extra 5.5 Artoria Pendragon Alter(s) by jellytea819

Chapter 5.5: Alter After Another

Servant(s): [Berserker] Mysterious Heroine X (Alter),  [Rider] Artoria Pendragon (Swimsuit Rider Alter), [Lancer] Artoria Pendragon (Alter)

Emiya Alter was an unlucky man. After the rough experiences he had in his life, he was jaded with fragmented memories and little mercy. With no ideals remaining, he had become an efficient mercenary-like antihero willing to take the cruelest path if it was the most efficient. Since his employment as a Servant in Chaldea, however, he felt his [Spirit Origin] wavering. The Master and the hecticness of all the happenings that came with saving the world with numerous fantastical servants did not agree with his corrupted self.


Never in a million eons would he have expected this type of change to his [Spirit Origin] however.


What sort of nonsense was this? He had been sitting on a sofa in one of Chaldea’s breakrooms performing maintenance on his guns when suddenly, he was hit by a painful headache. Though this was common for the tormented Archer, seeing his environment 100 times larger afterwards was not.


“Yet another ridiculous event, huh?” sneered the sulking Archer as he looked up and investigated his surroundings. Scoping out the situation and determining a plan of action was a necessity for the Alter. If he was currently the size of an ant, safety was a priority.


Especially someone who was still normal sized right next to him.


“Zzzzz… Zzzz…. I can… still eat...”


Mysterious Heroine X Alter was not affected by whatever he had been hit by it seemed. She had been napping after having an early morning snack beside him. He permitted her to join him on the couch because she was minding her own business and was quietest of the Artoria-faces, but now it was impossible to ignore her when she was the size of a mountain to him.


The black and gold clad Archer considered the best course of action. Going into hiding would be the safest option, but he snarled knowing it would not resolve his immediate troubles. He wasn’t going to just stand still and play the victim. The next option then, he realized, was to alert X Alter to his presence and avoid any mishaps.


How was he going to do that? Unfortunately for him, he found shooting at the girl’s stockings as she slept curled up like a newborn kitten was useless. Was it because of the thickness of the black thigh-highs or because of his reduced size? He couldn’t penetrate or even cut at the socks that house the girl’s legs and feet.


“Tch. Guess I can’t just wake her up from a safe distance,” he snarled. It was clear that the sounds he made were also reduced if the gunshots didn’t stir her either. He was going to have to find a better vantage point to get the girl’s attention. The only question was where.


“Zzzzz… Grk!”


Whoosh! Slam!


“What the-?! Urgk!”


To Emiya Alter’s dismay, the left foot he had been shooting at suddenly kicked, slamming right into him as the sleeping girl unconsciously stretched. A black wall rammed into his less than 2 cm tall body and shoved him across the sofa until he hit the armrest.


“Grk… Dammit… It reeks…,” the Archer class servant groaned as X Alter’s feet rubbed against the armrest and also his body. Her toes brushed against his face as her foot shifted, finally sliding off his body so that gravity could take him and allow him to fall back down. 


“Zzzzz… Two dozen more...”


“Looks like even that wasn’t a safe distance earlier.” The shrunken Archer groaned as he looked at X Alter. The girl was still sleeping happily. His plight went unknown to the girl.


There was no other choice then. The gunman prioritized making his way to the other side of the couch where X-Alter’s head was. To his dismay, what was a little more than a meter and a half had become over 150 m to him. It was a fair distance to travel so the trip actually necessitated his Servant’s agility.


Around X Alter’s leg, the man travelled. Past the length of the Berserker’s black stocking, he had to hop over the wrinkles in her thick, dark coat and then climb her scarf to get to his destination: Mysterious Heroine X Alter’s face.


More specifically, though, he was targeting her neck. His goal was not to shout into the girl’s ear. He was a realist, knowing full well the girl wouldn’t be able to hear him properly. However, that did not mean she wouldn’t be able to feel him.


“Sorry. Nothing personal,” the mercenary-type Counter Guardian readied his weapon. It was going to sting for the sleeping Alter. “I am the bone of my sword...”


Loading his gun with his Origin, the black and gold gunman’s plan was simple - to wake up the slumbering X Alter with a sharp pain in the neck. He was aware his strength as a Servant had weakened due to his new scale, but any defenses the Berserker had would be rendered helpless against his Noble Phantasm.


“So as I pray… Unlimited Lost Works [Infinite Sword Creation]!”


“Hyah!”


“Hmm…,” a smug expression formed on Emiya Alter for a moment but it was quickly removed when something came out of the corner of his eye. “Tch! Not goo-”


Slap!


The bullet had hit and erupted into a mass of swords which stabbed into X Alter, but never even made it past the surface of the girl’s skin. The mass of blades, however, did stick to her like a prickly burr - which still hurt and immediately irritated the Berserker.  The black and gold Alter’s idea had gotten her to wake up. Unfortunately, he had no time at all to make a break for safety as X Alter’s hand rapidly came in to deal with the bee-like sting.


“Ouch… Bug bite…,” the quiet Berserker mumbled as she scratched her neck with her hand. Emiya Alter was rubbed painfully against the Saberface’s sweating neck. He found his body pressed tightly against the girl’s skin which was hot underneath her scarf.


“Grk! Hey, Berserker, get y- Gah!” the miniscule man’s complaints went unnoticed as X-Alter’s scratching knocked him off her neck as she sat up, awake again. He found himself plummeting to the floor over a hundred meters below. “Uwoooah!”


Thud!


“Ooff… I should’ve seen that one coming…”


The Archer class-servant landed unceremoniously with a heavy impact, at least to him, onto the rug at the foot of the couch. X-Alter heard nothing from his screams to his fall as she looked around, still sleepy from having her nap interrupted.


She did, however, hear another voice.


“Something a matter, Fallen Knight?”


“Hmm…? Oh, good morning, person who looks like me… I think I got stung by a bug.”


Emiya Alter looked up. He recognized the voice of the new arrival, but the number of Servants with an identical voice and face made it difficult for him to place who the speaker was precisely. When he saw a pair of black Mary Janes and black stockings rising up above him.


“Dammit. This woman again...” the unlucky Counter Guardian groaned. There were more than two Alters in the room now.


Artoria Pendragon Alter, the Tyrant King of Britain, was a woman he couldn’t get used to being around. Something about her appearance irked the amnesiac due to his hazy memories, making it so that he couldn’t easily ignore any person with her face. Additionally, this particular iteration of King Arthur was known to be a heartless King of Knights with a taste for junk food and fast food. Considering what she was wearing at the moment though, calling her the King of Knights would earn a bit of her ire. King of Maids fit her more presently.


Maid Alter, a merciless maid clad in a swimsuit, was a stern individual who enjoyed the title of Tyrant Chief Maid. She had gotten a taste for guns, so she occasionally came to bother him regarding her firearms. Moreover, she always pestered him into eating out, using the excuse that they were fellow Alters to drag him by the arm to do whatever she wanted. At this scale, he wanted nothing to do with her.


“A bug bite? Go get yourself patched up in the infirmary then,” suggested the chief maid.  “Miss Irisviel should be on the rotation for today.”


“Ah! She usually has sweets to give out. I’ll go.”


Emiya Alter had no time to think as he failed to evade a stocking clad foot landing right on him.


Slam!


This was the second time the Archer couldn’t get out of the way. There was no escaping the shadow of X Alter’s foot in the milliseconds it took for it to hit the ground. He was knocked off his feet and pinned down under the Berserker’s full weight. The only thing he felt was saving his body from being smushed completely was the softness of the rug. Even being [Bulletproof] wouldn’t protect him for much longer. He was face down into the white rug fibers, ground further down painfully by the ball of X Alter’s foot. “Mgrrff!” 


“Thank you, Miss Maid,” the naive Berserker replied to the look-alike maid. “And please restock the daifuku on the table. They were delicious.”


He was only freed when X Alter lifted her foot again to put her boots back on. He thankfully was not going with it. The Berserker Class Servant, he realized, was leaving. Was that a good thing or a bad thing? He honestly wasn’t sure. He would have rather been able to get the Berserker’s attention over the Maid Rider’s, but as he had been squashed unaware by the girl for three instances now, his intuition told him to abandon the idea.


Shut!


“Restock the daifuku? Treating me nothing more than a common maid, I should be sure to lecture (read: Secace Morgan) her later that the only one above the Tyrant Chief Maid is Master…,” were the tyrant maid’s words after X Alter had left. She shook her head. “No, that child can be as naive as Lily… Maybe just a standard scolding...”


Now that she was alone, the breakroom was silent. While at the feet of the Rider-class servant, he looked up and saw her licking an ice pop that she held in one hand while a mop was in the other, swung over her shoulder like a delinquent carrying a pipe. This was a golden opportunity for Emiya Alter to get her attention. 


“I was going to drag that black-gold Alter to go eat, but if this room is filthy enough to attract insects, I suppose I should holy sword-class mop on them to clean this room.”


But Emiya Alter’s every instinct told him that he would be signing his death warrant. While X Alter was a safe giant for him to consider interacting with, Maid Alter was absolutely not.


“Tch. So cleaning? That’s not good,” he decided to get as far away from the Alter as possible. If she was going to clean the room, he’d end up being ‘cleaned’ and wiped away as well. He began to struggle out of the rug to hide under the shadow of the sofa.


But such was the struggle being clad in black and gold. He stood out on the white rug and white floor, so as long as Maid Alter’s attention was directed to the floor, she would easily spot him - which she did.


“Hm…? A bug?” he heard her giant girl speak. 


Whaaaaaam!


“Gwaaah!” Emiya Alter was crushed under the chief maid’s shoes. A heavy force pressed down on his body from all directions after the hard sole knocked down into the rug he was struggling to get out of. He felt his last defense disappear as the swimsuit Servant put her full body weight down on him and then began grinding her foot over his body.


“Dammit… This idiotic phenomenon…” grumbled the man as he struggled to endure the weight. He couldn’t suppress the damage for much longer.


“This must’ve been the insect that bit that girl, ”After what seemed like minutes but in actuality was only fifteen seconds, Maid Alter removed her foot. She was able to look down and see a miniscule black and gold figure contrasting with the rug. “Hm…? Isn’t that…?”


As he was just starting to get his breath back, the Tyrant Chief Maid dropped her mop and snatched the bug sized Emiya Alter up by pinching his body between her thumb and forefinger.


“Whoaaah!” the exhausted Archer wailed as he was brought over a hundred meters upwards in the span of a second. He was brought up to the golden eyes of the Maid King of Britain.


“You are… the black and gold Archer?” there was a slight tone of surprise in the stern maid’s voice.


To not only be found but also recognized properly despite his size had been his goal all along earlier. Was this a dose of good luck? No, Emiya Alter’s luck was E-rank. He did not see this as any blessing. This troublesome King of Knights had an excessive personality that he disliked working with. The look in her eyes while she held him in one hand while holding her ice pop in the other was not one of concern.


“Oh? So you’re in this kind of state today,” the chief maid spoke. Her mouth being right up in front of him, he choked on what he could recognize was the smell of artificial coconut flavoring. The maid seemed to have noticed his trouble though. “I had thought something strange was going on while wandering around this morning.”


“If you realized that, you can at least help a little, can’t you?” snarled the tiny Archer. Unfortunately, his voice only came across as unintelligible squeaks to the Pendragon girl. And she did not like the look on his face when he spoke to her.


“I can’t hear you very well at all, but I don’t think you should be giving me that sort of attitude, Archer in black,” frowned the King of Knights.


“What?” he shouted, projecting his guns in frustration. “That’s what you’re concerned with?! You can see what ridiculous incident this is! If you aren’t going to be of any help, just put me do-!”


Slam!


“Grk!”


Without any warning, the swimsuit maid’s pinky finger slammed down on him, silencing the Archer while still holding her frozen popsicle.


“I told you I couldn’t hear what you said,” Maid Alter shut him up. She disliked hearing his squeaking complaints and also found his use of [Projection] rude. “To think you’d raise a hand against a maid. Somebody is in the need for some [Coaching]. You wouldn’t want that to happen, would you?”


He absolutely did not, but again, Emiya Alter was not one to simply bend so easily when there were other options. He was not going to just bend over and take the giant girl’s punishment.


“How trivial… I’m not going to stick around for that,” he groaned. With his modified Kanshou and Bakuya in hand, Alter jabbed the bladed end of his guns into the girl’s pinky.


“Kuh!” the Alter girl was surprised to suddenly feel what was equivalent to a bug bite in her pinky. She loosened her grip on him but, to her dismay, her ice pop fell as well. “Uwah!”


“Hmph. Perfect,” the shrunken Servant took advantage of the opportunity and leapt off Artoria Alter’s palm. Due to his small stature, he landed a good second after the ice pop hit the floor. He could feel his knees buckle as his legs tried to absorb the impact of the fall. If he wasn’t a Servant, he would not have survived it. But now he was on the ground again next to the fallen frozen popsicle. “Heh. Now for a strategic retreat.”


But considering his size, he did not make it that far at all. Even though his destination underneath the breakroom couch was less than 50 cm away, what he expected to be a quick escape was far from one. Maid Alter had enough time to look down, take note of her fallen ice pop and his position, and scowl realizing she had lost both her snack and made a mess. This was all before he even made it to her right foot.


“You really enjoy digging your own grave, don’t you?” the tyrant maid bent down to pick up her ruined popsicle. She had half a mind to crush the bug sized Servant like an insect, but before she did any of that, the dirtied ice pop began to drip.


Plop!


“Uwrgh!” In an instant, a blob of melting slush fell atop of him, knocking Emiya Alter to the ground. 


The fact that he had been stopped by her melting popsicle caused Artoria Alter to raise an eyebrow. “Oh?” Her mouth curled upwards just slightly in what could just barely be considered an amused smile. “Well, that makes things much easier.”


She was so astonished by the ease of dealing with the stubborn Archer, she abandoned her idea of just stomping on him. The Swimsuit Servant then had a better idea. She poked the man with the melting popsicle. 


“Mgrk!” he grunted as the building sized pillar of ice slammed down on his buried body. He found himself freed when she lifted it up, but to his dismay, his body was stuck, clinging to the ice-cold coconut flavored slurry. “C-Cold...”


Emiya Alter found himself brought up to the enormous Servant’s face. Despite the coldness of the popsicle, he found sweat dripping down his face as Maid Alter’s piercing golden eyes glared through every part of him.


“Making me drop my ice pop… I hope you understand just what a mistake you’ve made,” she glowered. “To make a mess in my presence, I won’t be lenient on you just because you’ve gotten small.”


“She can’t be serious,” the captured Alter was in disbelief, but it was clear that the King of Maids was. 


“Your punishment will be to…” the maid started, but she couldn’t continue. In that instance, the shrunken Servant noticed her eyes change color - from golden yellow to a deep blue. “... To...”


“What the-?” he realized something was wrong, but he could do nothing but be swung about with the popsicle because his arms and legs were clinging to the sticky, sugary ice.


“Punishment… Buy...” Maid Alter clenched her head as though she was having a [Migraine] that was more typical of the Red Saber. “How about I… eat… you…?”


Some unpleasant words escaped the Swimsuit Servant’s lips as she struggled. 


“Yes… That’s an idea, isn’t it?” Maid Alter smirked. Her dark smile was wider than it had ever been to the point where it seemed unnatural. She was being influenced, he realized, and by something that was giving her a much harsher idea than the cruel King of Knights originally had. 


“Aah~!”


“Tch! Is she seriously eating me?” As the popsicle where he was on the top got closer to the girl’s open mouth, he ground his teeth. He saw the girl’s tongue which was stained white from the constant licking of the coconut flavored popsicle when she opened her mouth. A hot, moist breath bathed him, increasing the melting pace of his frozen bindings but not enough for him to break free. 


But before the popsicle entered the maid’s mouth, it was pulled back. He was rescued by the sudden jerking of Maid Alter’s arm.


His savior: Maid Alter herself. The Tyrant maid was using her opposite hand to hold the hand the popsicle was in back. She snarled as glare darkened with frustration.


“Something is trying to control me? Pathetic,” she fought the influence on her [Spirit Origin]. She had realized she was being affected by some outside force. Her will was strong enough to reject it. Emiya Alter could see her eyes change back from the blue of an ocean’s abyss to the gold of a lion. “As if a king such as myself will bend to someone’s will so easily. An adorable gothic lolita swimsuit maid will not bend to anyone’s whims, not even her Master’s!”


“Something’s strange about that philosophy...” the tiny Alter couldn’t stop himself from snarking. He was, however, relieved to not have to be licked up on the Rider’s dirtied popsicle. Despite the ridiculousness of her character, Artoria Pendragon (Maid Alter), the woman was impressive to be able to successfully resist whatever had been causing all of the trouble.


He wasn’t the only one who thought that.


“Impressive. It’s good you were able to resist it too then.”


Another familiar voice entered the exhausted Servant’s ears. Actually, it was again the same identical voice as Maid Alter. The number of servants with the same name and face as her was incredulous. Though he couldn’t see who it was precisely because he was stuck to the Rider class Servant’s popsicle, he was well aware that it was another Artoria Pendragon. The only question was which one. Each iteration of King Arthur had some distinguishing feature about them, so if he could see it, he’d be able to tell and plan his escape accordingly.


“Wooooah! Mffpt!”


Boing!


“Ah.”


The shrunken Servant immediately figured it out when the swimsuit-clad maid turned around because the popsicle and his body were given a full experience of the newcomer’s distinguishing features.


Not only were they distinguishing, Lancer Alter’s more prominent assets, her developed breasts, were exposed from many angles when she did not have her armor equipped. When Maid Alter had twirled around, her popsicle slammed into Lancer Alter’s left breast, slid underneath it while following its curve, and was stopped when it hit her right breast.


The shrunken Archer was pressed against the springy breast face first as the melted ice pop swept around it, staining it white with artificial coconut flavor and coloring. He was somewhat thankful to be able to feel the warmth from the King of Storms’ body sweep over him after having lost much of his core body heat, but being wedged between the womanly curves of the older Artoria Alter was still not a safe enough position for him to be happy.


“Mprk… Gah…,” he pulled his head away from the plush, flesh colored wall to take a breath. “You’ve got to be kidding me. Here of all places?”


Maid Alter removed her popsicle from between Lancer’s breasts. The Archer found himself no longer on the ice pop. He was pasted to Lancer’s exposed bosom. 


Lancer did not seem to mind though. When she glanced down at him, a smile formed on her face. At the same time, however, she moved to wipe the melted drippings of the popsicle off her body. In her efforts to do so, her breasts slammed together, smothering the shrunken Servant in between them.


“Lancer Alter? What are you doing here?” asked the Tyrant Chief Maid. She was still nursing her headache. She did not apologize for making a mess of her other self as she looked at the remains of her popsicle in disdain, but she had caught her other self’s words earlier. “You said ‘too’? Does that mean this happened to you as well?”


“Indeed,” nodded the holy spear wielder. “It appears not only the [males] in this facility have been affected, but the [females] as well. I’ve been tasked with going around alerting any stray Servants who are unaware of the incident and rescuing any victims.”


She had overcome the influence of whatever was affecting them and had come for his sake. The unlucky Archer couldn’t believe his ears, especially because her voice was slightly muffled while buried in her cleavage. When she finally decided to remove him from between her breasts, she plucked the man out between two fingers and rested him atop her palm.


“It looks like you’re safe, Sulking Gunman,” she recognized him as he was sprawled atop her palm. Her finger slowly approached him. She nuzzled it against his body, forcibly propping him up, but also giving him a helping hand to stand. A smile crossed her face. It seemed uncharacteristic, almost, but despite her dark appearance, Lancer Alter was a [Good] aligned Servant. “I’ll forgive you for that uncouth act of entering my personal space to that extent because it couldn’t be helped, but this would be the only time, understood?”


As safe as he could have been when dealing with three gigantic dark look-alikes… He scowled, but at the very least, he was no longer in any serious danger. From dealing with X Alter to Maid Alter and now to Lancer Alter, Emiya Alter was exhausted.


“So you’ve come here to deal with an incident,” Maid Alter’s hand met with her forehead as she sighed. “Another spirited event seems to be happening, huh? Then I take it you are more aware of what is going on than I am. I would’ve liked a bit more of a warning, but at least now we can go help Master deal with the culprit.”


“No,” Lancer Alter shook her head. “We can deal with Master and the mastermind later. For now, since we have another victim of this miniaturization, follow me.”


“Follow you?” the chief maid raised an eyebrow and crossed her arms.


Down in Lancer’s palm, Emiya Alter also wanted to know. He was able to stand again, but that did not matter to the giant women. There was no way for her to hear him, and at his size, he was the size of an insect, so despite her knowledge of who he was, Lancer did step over his pride by curling up her palm, completely cutting him out of the conversation. He was muffled in darkness as the older Artoria’s hand clenched, tightening around him.


“Mgrk!” he could hardly breathe and the space was becoming as hot as it was suffocating. Even though she closed her palm lightly, it was still tight to the shrunken Archer.


The conversation belonged only to the two Saber Faces, or rather, it only belonged to Lancer Alter, who was more aware of the situation than either of them. 


“Let’s head over to the recreation room. We have everything necessary in place over there.”



End Notes:

Notes:

Other Appearing Servants: [Archer] EMIYA (Alter)

Artoria/Arturia/Altria - Going for Artoria as that’s how Extella used it

Ascensions: X Alter has first for the coat + school uniform + stockings. Maid Alter has the second for the maid uniform. Lancer Alter has the third because less armor makes more sense when relaxing in Chaldea

Bulletproof - Emiya Alter’s skill gives a three time Defense Increase and Damage Cut.

Lancer Alter - She is reasonable because she is the GOOD-aligned Alter unlike the other two.


~For Fun~


Current Location: [Breakroom]


Free Quest Battle Hardest (non-challenge) Node:

Wave 1

Opponent: [Archer] EMIYA (Alter) ‘Punk Hornet’

HP: 22,000 HP

(De)Buffs: [Maid’s Target] - Lose 2000 HP every turn.

NP: 3 turn charge. [Insect’s Stinger - Unlimited Lost Works] - Deal defense ignoring damage to a single enemy. Lowers [NP Charge].


Wave 2

Opponent: [Berserker] Mysterious Heroine X (Alter), [Lancer] Artoria Pendragon (Alter)

HP: 180,000 for Berserker. 160,000 for Lancer

Buffs (X Alter): [Sleepy Time] - Recover 2000 HP per turn. (Unremovable)

(De)Buffs (Lancer Alter): [Not Here for Trouble] - Chance to [Stun] Self every turn. 

NP (X Alter) - 5 turn charge. [Accidental Jerking] - Deal significant damage to one enemy. Special Attack [Saber-class Servants]

NP (Lancer Alter) - 4 turn charge. [Alter Avalon - Twin Accepting Worlds] - Deal heavy damage to all enemies ignoring [Defense]. Medium chance to inflict [NP Seal] (1 turn). Inflict Curse (5 turns).


Wave 3

Opponent: [Rider] Artoria Pendragon (Swimsuit Rider Alter)

HP: 1 Break Bar (200,000 for first, 240,000 for second)

Buffs: [Ice Pop Revenge] - Increase Quick Card Effectiveness (Permanent).

Skills - [Cleaning Up Filth] - Remove Buffs. Decrease [Defense] of all enemies (3 turns).

Break Bar Skill - [Goth Loli Maids Bend to No One] - Remove debuffs. Fully fill NP Gauge. 

NP - 4 turn charge. [Secace Morgan - Maid’s Cleaning Ritual] - Deal significant damage to a single enemy. Decrease [Critical Rate] (3 turns). Increase [NP Charge] by 1.


Drops: Radiant Hair + Chaldea Observation Notes + Deadly Poisonous Needle + Rider Gems

Ch.6a Meltryllis by jellytea819

Chapter 6a: The (Intoxicated) Princess and the Pea(-sized Master) (1 of 3)

Servant(s): [Alter Ego] Meltryllis


Have you ever heard of the tale of The Princess and the Pea? 


The Princess and the Pea, as old of a work as it is, is the story of a prince who is searching for a princess -a real princess mind you- one who is dainty and sensitive and what not. To test whether this princess truly was the one, she was made to sleep over twenty mattresses and beds, but at the very bottom of them all was a single pea. When given the bedroom to sleep, the real princess could not, for she could feel the pea right through it all.


This was Hans Christian Andersen’s commentary on the overly sensitive and easily irritable nature of women, but its meaning seems to have been distorted and made more positive over time, some malarky about not judging a book by its cover and how small things can make big differences. The deep voiced snarky Caster class Servant was all the more willing to rant about how the interpretations and the meanings of his absurd stories written at the edge of a deadline were distorted by a bunch of good-natured fools.


Now why was Andersen ranting about one of his old works? Because it was relevant to their present situation.


“Andersen, shut up, please. We get it already.”


“All I’m saying is you two would do best to understand that dealing with this virus of a girl will be no easy task.”


“I understand that prima donna is not one I’d prefer to be around either. Still, I have to admit, that was a safer trip than I thought it’d be.”


“You can thank that recluse for that. This is her domain after all, not that prancing-AI. That shut-in princess is not enough of an imbecile to create a path to a dangerous zone.”


“I suppose you’re correct about that… Master, you don’t seem to be feeling too well.”


“It’s the trauma…” 


“Trauma? That’s Shakespeare’s department. Though we have been through a lot. Just grit your teeth and bear with it, Master.  This should be the final act.”


The miniscule Master held his hand over his stomach. While it was true that getting this far had been full of terrifying experiences, that wasn’t why he had mentioned trauma. Himeji Castle was a location full of poor experiences for him. Most of them involved a certain dragon idol and the Csejte Castle beneath the pyramid beneath Himeji Castle. The only solace he had at the moment was that no version of her seemed to be around.


There were many concerns the less than 2 cm tall Master had now that he had entered the location of the Holy Grail. Being without any regular sized allies, the three of them were just as defenseless as they had been previously. Even an unaware Meltryllis was just as dangerous as one who was aware of them. However, that wasn’t the main problem they had at the moment.


“Zzzzzz….” Snore!


“How do we wake her up?” asked the Master to his allies.


Having walked out of an identical kotatsu to the one in Osakabehime’s room as the one they had entered to enter the Hikkikomori Princess’s castle, they were on the wooden floor of her private chamber. Though larger than her room in Chaldea, it was much more cramped due to being completely filled with her figures, body pillows, cushions, and used ‘Amazones’ boxes. The floor was also littered with opened garage kits and piles of doll parts.


Even so, they had found Meltryllis just lying in the middle of the room. They got up to her mountain sized face. A sleeping beauty in white, she was curled up like a cat on the tatami mats, hugging one of Osakabehime’s enormous bean bag plushies of Miyamoto Musashi. She had a happy smile on her red face and a puddle of drool formed beneath her mouth that was more like a pond to the shrunken Master and Servants.


“Fufufu~ Cute… doll… Zzzz… Snrk!” snored the giant Alter Ego a hundred times their size. She was talking in her sleep, which alone was already capable of incapacitating the Master and the Casters accompanying him. A sickly overly caffeinated and sugary aroma blew down onto their bodies.


“Cough. Cough. Bleck, I recognize this smell… It reminds me of my student years,” choked the young form of Lord El-Melloi II whose form was the age he was talking about.


“Gak… It’s like me and Shakesphere on a deadline...” Andersen also recognized the odor of Meltryllis’s mouth and had to cover his nose with his long sleeves. It was not the smell of flowers like her name would have suggested. It was the smell of energy drinks, as evidenced by the two dozen empty energy drink bottles and cans surrounding the sleeping Alter Ego. 


“No wonder that NEET princess threw her in here. She burned through them all and crashed after the drinks ran their course,” the pseudo-servant of Zhuge Liang covered his nose.


It was going to be difficult to wake her up then. The Master was also acquainted with the consequences of consuming too many stamina recovering items. The memory of the taste of dozens upon dozens of apples gave him nightmares. Meltryllis was clearly sleeping to recover from her time with Jeanne Alter and Osakabehime. Even though she was the culprit who had caused all of their troubles, the kind-hearted Master was a bit concerned about if the Alter Ego was going to feel hungover after the caffeine crash.


Hungover was a good word to use in this case anyways. Although all Osakabehime and Jeanne Alter had given her were energy drinks, they were not ordinary ones. That much was clear by the saccharine lake Meltryllis was continuously adding to as she drooled. It smelled toxic, around the level of Shuten-Douji’s Noble Phantasm, but without the aroma of fruity sake. To further add to that, what Meltryllis had drunk from was clearly the source of the incident.


“Who the hell thought it was a good idea to give her energy drinks in a Holy Grail?” cursed the Clock Tower professor.


The luster of the Holy Grail could be seen right in the grasp of the sleeping Alter Ego. A number of empty energy drinks bottles had been tossed in it. What was more impressive, though, was how Meltryllis was holding it. Her arms in their long sleeves were preoccupied with the Musashi plush pillow, but her legs were free. Just above her metal legs, the grail was in between her thighs which squeezed the chalice tightly, rubbing against it as legs moved in her sleep.


So this was how a wide-spread Noble Phantasm had affected them all. Where she had found the grail, he didn’t know, but because she was in possession of one, she must have made use of it while sleeping. Did that mean Meltryllis had done so unconsciously? Was it all just an accident?


Accident or not, the trio had to get the grail. If not, they would continue to remain at 1/100th their size. How were they going to do that though? Climbing her would not be a simple task. To be up against an energy-drink laced, Holy Grail possessing sadistic-attribute [Alter Ego] class servant was not going to be easy at his less than 2 cm tall size. Well, at the very least she was sleeping...


… is what they would have said if a shadow didn’t start falling over them.


“Incoming!'' The fastest to react to the approaching monolithic Alter Ego was Lord El-Melloi II. He pushed the Master and Andersen out of the way just as Meltryllis rolled over. The sleeping Servant’s hand landed on him while the protected Master and Servant was knocked to the side.


Thud!


“Professor!” the shrunken Master cried. In an instant, El-Melloi II was pinned under a heavy forest of purple hair. He could see the Lord’s hand limply sticking out of Meltryllis violet locks.


“Grk… That’s smarts...” he mumbled as he struggled to move. He couldn’t not break out, however. Though one would think hair was light, it certainly wasn’t when they were under 2 cm tall. He was pinned under the weight of Meltryllis’s long hair, buried in it like a violet thicket had suddenly grown on him. 


“Hang on Professor, we’ll get you ou- Whoa!” Master approached to pull the shrunken Servant’s one free arm. No matter how hard he pulled though, he couldn’t succeed. In fact, he lost his footing and back into Meltryllis’s hair as well. Right when he did, more hair fell over him, enveloping the shrunken Master along with the pseudo-servant. “Mffp!”


The Alter Ego of Pleasure was no simple Servant. She was a High Servant. Even while passed out drunk from energy drinks, she still radiated power, queenliness, and beauty. Her hair alone was enough to entangle and seal the Master and El-Melloi II’s movements. Each violet strand was straight and smooth but also as thick as vines to them. It was more than that though. Meltryllis naturally exhumed beauty. Immediately on being covered by her hair, his senses were assaulted by the smell of freshwater and flowers. Even though her breath had stunk of energy drinks, her hair glowed as though kissed by the moon - as expected of one whose components included a moon goddess and a river goddess. As for the third component-


Slap!


“Pwah!” the Master only broke out of his stupor when Andersen yanked him out and slapped him in the face.


“Get a hold of yourself, Master,” scolded the deep voiced Servant. “You’re lucky it was just one part of her locks that blanketed you unlike that unlucky Iskandar fanboy.”


He really was a lucky Master, but that didn’t mean much in the face of a sleeping giant. Even luck could be good and terrible depending on your perspective.


“Mgrh...” Meltryllis groaned in her sleep. “No… that piece… goes here...”


Tremble. Tremble.


“This irreconcilable lass, here we go again!” Andersen shouted as the ground beneath them began to move. The hair they were standing on was unsteady and shifting around like water waves. He and the Master had to hold on to one of Meltryllis’s locks as she turned in her sleep again. She swung her head around so quickly, the trio were whipped off the Alter Ego’s hair and flung into the air.


“Whoaaaaa! Oof!” The master plummeted and landed unceremoniously on his face. He had gotten used to falling from great heights after multiple singularities, but it still hurt. 


“Grk!”


He wasn’t the only one either. Lord El-Melloi II had been freed from the hair prison, but had also fallen right on top of him.


“One after another, we’re getting dragged along by every little action of this girl,” groaned the Caster as he picked himself off of the Master. “At least I’m out of that mess. Where are we now, Master?”


To confirm his thought from earlier. The bad luck of getting thrown up in the air could be considered good luck now.


“Looks like we’re on Melt’s stomach,” he realized as he got up and looked around the endless skin colored plain they were on. Turning around, he could see Andersen spewing numerous derogatory insults as he picked himself up. He could also clearly see Meltryllis’s face in the distance which was now rested atop the plush doll like a pillow. She was still asleep thankfully. “We’ve made a bunch of progress thanks to that.”


“Let’s not look a gift horse in the mouth. The grail is not too far off. We can head down to her legs and get to it. As a Master, you should be able to utilize it even in this state as long as you touch it,” Lord El-Melloi II reasoned. He agreed. So long as Meltryllis didn’t wake up, they would be able to safely get to the Grail and end this ordeal.


He wished it would be that easier, but he knew it wouldn’t. Without Mashu and Serenity around to move them, the less than half a meter to the Grail felt distant. If those two were around, all they had to do was grab the Grail from between Meltryllis’s legs. He hoped they’d be able to find a way in soon, but with any luck, they would be able to finish the incident without needing their help. 


… As if that would happen. The 1/100th scale Master was experienced enough through all of the Rayshifts and Gudaguda-ish events to have learned never to expect things to end up easily. Simple walking down Meltryllis’s navel required the utmost patience and caution.


Tremble!


“Duck!” “Whoa!” “Hrk!”


“Hmmm… Stupid Seaweed Head...”


The three dropped to the ground as Meltryllis’s arm dragged up from her stomach towards her chest and then her face. They were nearly pushed off by the long white sleeve just because she tried to scratch her face in her sleep. The shrunken Master nearly slid down the lone pit that was the girl’s belly button, but he grabbed onto Andersen just in time.


“Hey, don’t drag me down there with you.”


“Shush. If you’re too noisy, she’ll hear us.”


Andersen complained, but Lord El-Melloi quickly quieted him down before he started stomping his feet.


In the end, Andersen’s telling of the Princess and the Pea was highly appropriate for the situation. A sensitive princess would be able to feel them walking on her stomach. They did not want that to happen at all, because they were certain the Alter Ego of Pleasure would find plenty of pleasure if she saw them at their current size.


Grumble… Grumble...


“Lip… I can still… eat… more...”


Meltryllis would probably seem cute at normal size at this moment, scratching her belly and mumbling nonsense while sleeping merrily on Osakabehime’s plush pillow, but the sound of her growling stomach worried the Master. There was more than one type of pleasure for the Alter Ego of Pleasure. The one that crossed the Master’s mind at the moment was a carnal one.


“Let’s hope she’s not referring to us,” he mumbled worriedly. Being inside Kiyohime’s and Kiara’s mouths was enough for him for a lifetime. He didn’t like the idea of being eaten by Meltryllis and… well… melting in the very stomach they were standing on.


“Then let’s hurry,” Lord El-Melloi prompted as they climbed over the silver metal crotch plate blocking their way to her legs. The trio were thankful none of them were the easily distracted type like certain Round Table members were. Meltryllis’s normal outfit left very little to the imagination. The metal plate was small and did not cover much, but even that was several times their own size. Additionally, a promiscuous odor was wafting from behind it. As it entered his nose, the Master found the need to cover it with his mouth.


The transition from torso to leg consisted of a modest slope as the sleeping Alter Ego had her legs slightly raised while she squeezed the Holy Grail between her thighs. The ground had a softer give to it compared to her slim belly, but there was a firmness to it that was to be expected of someone who fought with her legs. Those legs in question would have actually been flat on the floor had it not been for the fact that the metal spikes she wore forcibly raising them. The three of them needed to pace themselves as they worked their way up the plush peach colored hill.


“It’s hard to believe that we made it up here just fine,” the shrunken Master remarked as they were two thirds of the way to the grail, roughly half way up Meltryllis’s thighs.


“That crass Alter Ego who’s lacking in fat has a deteriorated sense of touch,” Andersen was familiar enough with Meltryllis to explain as they climbed. He did not get exhausted because he managed to convince the shrunken Lord El-Melloi to carry him on piggy back. “She’s no princess by any means, so there was a low likelihood she would notice us scaling her body like a motley of ants.”


“So that’s why… you gave us that... scathing review earlier,” Lord El-Melloi II groaned as he strained his muscles to climb while carrying Andersen. He had his younger body, but he still was not built for physical activity whatsoever.


The Princess and the Pea. Certainly, they were the pea and Meltryllis was the princess in this scenario, but the sadist-type Servant’s [Neurological Disorder] had made her ability to be classified as the story’s princess nigh impossible. It was the one thing that troubled Meltryllis, her limited ability to feel. The Master sympathized and wanted to support Meltryllis after he had learned that since they first met in the Digital Sea, but for once he was glad she had that affliction. If she no longer possessed that condition, she would have discovered them bringing them endless orders of trouble. However, there was no way that would happen. It would take a wish on the level of a Holy Grail to grant Meltryllis enough power to overcome her affliction.


Yes, a wish on the Holy Grail...


“Almost there…” the less than 2 cm tall Master strained to get just a bit closer. He was just in front of the golden cup. All he had to do was reach out a bit further and touch it to gain authority and access to the wish granting device. Just another few millimeters and he’d be able to grab it.


Rumble. Rumble.


“Not quite.”


“Huh?”


In an instant, the grail before the shrunken Master fell out of his grasp. Meltryllis’s legs spread open. With her thighs no longer clenching the cup together, it fell to the floor. His target gone, what he was reaching for out of reach again, he started to fall as well, having lost his balance without anything to stop him.


“Whoaaaah!” “Grk!” “Damnit! We’re falling!” 


Smooosh!


“Mffft...” the shrunken Master heard the pseudo-servant and Andersen as they fell off, but he couldn’t see them. All he could see was the color of skin, pressing against him tightly from all directions. The sweet smell of flowers and sweat assaulted his nose as he was compressed between two titanic walls of flesh. He was being held between Meltryllis’s thighs.


“Mmmpftt! Me… lt...!” the Chaldean Master could only manage to utter her name under the intense pressure was the thighs holding him rubbed against each other, heating him up from the friction.


The Alter Ego’s thighs opened just slightly - enough to let him see the outside, but not enough to let him for or even free him. He was greeted by the purpled haired servant’s smiling face.


The sleeping beauty was awake.


“Melt?”


Something was off, the Master noticed - her cheeks and ears were red. After drinking Osakabehime’s energy drinks out of the grail, she was overflowing with magical energy, but it seemed she was unable to keep it under control. The look in Meltryllis’s eyes was not the calm and elegant one he was familiar with. It was more unhinged, more primal.


“Ara~! My oh my~. What do we have here? A bunch of perverted insects slinking up a lady’s legs? No, it looks like Master’s finally arrived,” giggled the sly Alter Ego.  “Hic~!”


The normal Meltryllis was a composed sadistic AI who had a sharp tongue yet also a soft spot for her hobbies, but the titan of an Alter Ego looming over him now seemed far too happy for someone who had just woken up. She spoke clearly but far too quickly, such as during those times she lectured him on her hobbies (which he admittedly blanked out on three hours into the discussion).


She was drunk. Meltryllis was intoxicated. 


“Fufu~n~hic!” a thick energy drink laden breath escaped the Alter Ego. “It’s about time you’ve got there. I wasn’t sure how many more minutes I could feign sleep!. If you had taken any longer, I would have gotten impatient and just crushed you all completely as punishment.”


The shrunken Master’s eyes widened. She had known they were there. In fact, she had been awake for some time. 


“Did you really think I wouldn’t feel you scurrying atop my skin or hear your incessant chattering in my ears?” asked the red-faced Meltryllis. “The Princess and the Pea was it? That fairy tale writer… Mister Andersen, you underestimate me~! I’m more of a queen than a princess.” 


“Grk. Looks like she used the grail to amplify her senses in addition to making us smaller,” Andersen confirmed. Not only was her sense of touch improved however, her hearing was as well. She could clearly hear them. “She’s removed her weakness just so she could manage us better at this scale. That pitiful brat’s due for a scolding.”


“Tch. This is bad. She’s far too plastered to be reasoned with. Master, we should escape until she manages to sober up.” he heard the tactician Lord El-Melloi from down below.


The pseudo-servant’s plan was the best course of action, unfortunately, they were in no position to accomplish it. He had fallen for her honey trap and was now in her grasp. Going to the mastermind of this entire ordeal with little support in his condition had been a terrible idea. While he certainly had no other option, he was now caught like a rat in a trap, only he was much smaller than a rat.


“I’ve been waiting for you to come to me on your own whim, my~stupid~Master~hic!” giggled Meltryllis with another hiccup. “Ah~! How I wish I could have witnessed your little adventure. That look on your puny face is so miserable! How many times have you made that expression today, I wonder? Now the cherry on top would be to hear your high-pitched screams~!”


It was an innate part of her [Sadistic Constitution] - she saw little satisfaction in simply reducing their scale to that of miniature dolls. The AI-ballerina loved seeing the Master’s panicked expression. It sparked a fire in her core. She eyed the miniscule master like a hunter would eye its prey. Her pink tongue stuck out of the right side of her mouth and slowly swept to the left as she licked her lips.


“... Let’s calm down, Melt,” the Master tried to reason with the giant girl holding him between her thighs. “You’re not thinking straight. How about drinking some water?”


At his words, the violet haired Alter Ego paused. She then put her sleeve over her mouth to stifle her laughter. “Not thinking straight…? I think I’m perfectly sober, Master~hic!. Isn’t this just the best? A bunch of tiny dolls are right before my eyes. A Chaldea fit for a hobbyist! Certainly, you are all quite puny, but I make no exceptions for any scale~hic!”


Considering how often she was hiccuping, Meltryllis was not making a good case for herself. Still, Meltryllis’s words confirmed her desires and what she had used the Holy Grail for.


[Doll Mania] - Meltryllis’s hobby that had evolved to the point of fanaticism. From life-sized to smallest scale, so long as it was a doll, it caught her interest. What was a doll? To her, figures, models of human beings, were exemplary subjects to obsess over. She often kept this [Secret Garden] level secret to herself, but it seemed in her intoxication, her drive to admire dolls had risen to the surface. Osakabehime’s figures and the various garage kits scattered about were evidence of that.


“Aha~ Ah, Jeanne Alter and Osakabehime were such kind hosts~! The garage kits, the kotatsu, the drinks - just for helping out, I got rewarded so much~hic! I can’t remember everything from last night, but I feel so energized right now! Drinking from a Grail is so empowering! Who’d have thought it was just lying around in Amazones box~hic!”


Wow. She was spouting exposition nonstop while under the influence of the grail-laced energy drinks. Master frowned at how GudaGuda it sounded, but it certainly helped him understand what had happened. He was going to have to scold Osakabehime and Jeanne Alter when he got back to normal. Also, he was going to have to talk to a certain Queen/CEO about whether or not she was holding out on Chaldea (or if she had any left in stock).  


In any case, he got the gist of it now without the need for a flashback. In her time with the hikikomori princess and the doujin-drawing Alter, Meltryllis had been satisfying herself with the number of figures and models Osakabehime possessed. During that time, she must have been drinking a number of energy drinks as those were the only liquids that were in that room. Somewhere along the way, she found the Holy Grail and used it as a cup.


And with it, her wish for more dolls turned all [Males] in Chaldea to a more suitable size for her [Doll Mania]. 


“You have got to be kidding me,” the Master groaned. This was another event for the records he wouldn’t want to be able to look back at. Meltryllis’s desires were on full display.


Meltryllis’s eyes narrowed on him and licked her lips. The Master could feel his body moving upwards as Meltryllis raised both her legs at once while still lying on her back. She was done beating around the bush. “Now then, Master~!  Since you’re a fitting size, let’s take Doll Observation to the next level, shall we? Your current scale is absolutely lovely! I’ve been holding back all this time, but I think there's no need for that now!”


“Unreturning Formation [Stone Sentinel Maze]!”


“Eh?! Kyah!” “Woah!”


It was a time for retreat. That was the pseudo-servant of Zhuge Liang had decided. Using his noble phantasm, a stone structure appeared above Meltryllis’s legs and plummeted down to where the Master was. The pillar shoved the Master through Meltryllis’s thighs and down onto the floor.


Lord El-Melloi II had been successful in freeing the Master, however. After all, this was the legendary formation made for retreats. Andersen wasn’t exactly someone with the proper build to catch the Master though so the Chaldean magus knocked him over when he landed atop the author.


“Grk… Maybe you should lay off that playboy bowman’s meals once in a while, Master…,” he groaned.


“Professor, you saved me,” the Master was thankful as he got up.


He couldn’t stay still though, none of them could. The pseudo-servant was already gesturing for them to run. His stone maze already sacrificed itself as it was squeezed apart immediately. “You can thank me later, Master. There’s no fighting this losing battle. We’d do better with some normal sized backup. Andersen, do you have an exit?”


“I was working on it before Master fell out of the sky,” Andersen picked himself up along with a quill and a piece of parchment. “This is going to cost a lot of energy to open one here though. You owe me on the next deadline.”


“Marchen Meines Lebens [A Story Just For You]!” 


At the author’s mercy, Osakabehime’s room, her story, was written to include another passage for the three bug sized intruders to use to escape the inebriated Meltryllis. The plan was clear - to withdraw and return with a proper team of servants to be able to manage the Alter Ego servant.


If only they were quick enough.


Wham!


“Grk!”


A sleeved hand slammed down on the trio. Before the trio could even move towards the portal Andersen opened. Meltryllis stopped them by simply putting her hand between her spread legs and using it to pin them down. Two Caster servants couldn’t handle an Alter Ego of her caliber.


“Running away so soon? We can’t have that~!”


“What is it with these AIs and their devilish personalities?” scowled Lord El-Melloi II. 


“I can give you a scathing review of this pitiful love-brained brat if you want, but I’m afraid we don’t have the time,” Andersen grumbled.


There was no need for that. The Master had known plenty about BB and Melt in their time cooperating with one another. They were often at odds with one another but they had their similarities. When it came to tormenting others, both had an interest in it, but both had different ways going about it. 


Melt clearly was not going to allow them to have any chance to make it through Andersen’s door back to Chaldea. She was going to enjoy her time with the newest dolls that had come to her, especially the Master she had so patiently been waiting and desiring to be with.


Drip.


“Huh?” Underneath Meltryllis’s sleeve, the two Servants and the Master suddenly felt damp.


Drip. Drip.


“Master~! Shall we change locations?” the red-faced AI-type Servant asked without expecting an answer. “As filled with dreams and models this princess’s place is, it’s a little cramped, don’t you think~hic!?”


Drip. Drip. Drip.


As they endured being pinned down by Meltryllis’s sleeve, they realized the sleeve wasn’t becoming wet. The entire thing was becoming water.


“What the-?! Water is...” Lord El-Melloi started.


Andersen was aware of what was happening. “You fools. Hold your breaths and hang on to your manuscripts. Did you forget? That drunken ballerina’s made entirely of water!”


“Exactly.”


Splash!


At Meltryllis’s mercy, the shrunken trio became engulfed in water. Besides the Moon Goddess Artemis and the River Goddess Sarasvati, there was a third component the Composite Divinity Meltryllis was composed of: the Beast of the Sea Leviathan. She could turn any part of her body into water if she wanted to. The Master and his Servants found themselves floating in the clear blue [Perfect Fluid] that Meltryllis had authority over and transformed her arm into.


But she wasn’t done yet either.


“Blargh blubblug blarghblub! (She’s overflowing)!” the Master already couldn’t breathe, but he expelled the last of his air when he realized just how much water was starting to flow from Meltryllis’s body. The entirety of Osakabehime’s room and its surroundings were becoming flooded in the sea that was Alter Ego Meltryllis.


This cataclysm was only the beginning of the end. The drunken Alter Ego of Pleasure was ready to live out her desires. As she formed her own Digital Sea with the help of the grail and her powers, she could help but smile. Her [Sadistic Constitution] was in full force.


As the Master lost consciousness from the being unable to breathe, he could hear a gentle but dark giggle from all around him.


“Let’s wash them all away together…!” 





End Notes:

Notes:

Princess and the Pea - one of H.C. ANdersen’s fairy tales and relevant in this chapter due to its context

Amazones - Berserker of El Dorado delivers plenty to Osakabehime

Meltryllis Ascension - 3rd Ascension for the white clothes. She is powered up by the grail.

Energy Drink Grail - Please don’t use grails for eating/drinking. That includes udon *shiftyeyes*

Sense of Touch - Meltryllis can barely feel which is why she has trouble using her hands properly. A grail could probably help her out somewhat.

Melt and Screams- According to source material files, it is her fetish

Doll Mania Secret Garden - From CCC, Melt’s figurine love is on the level of fetishism. In particular, she is very fond of scale models so things even smaller than figures are very lovely to her. She even says it outright in CCC.

Unreturning Formation - Zhuge Liang’s Noble Phantasm. Lore wise, it is best used to help aid in escapes

Perfect Fluid - The reason Melt can be considered invincible in many cases is because she is a formless shapeshifter made entirely of water. Summer Lambda has this skill.

“Let’s wash them all away together” - Summer Melt’s NP card line. 


~For Fun~


Current Location: [Himeji Castle]


Story Battle Node (1 of 4):

1 Wave

Opponent: [Alter Ego] Meltryllis (Thighs)

HP: 2 Break Bar (350,000 HP for first, 400,000 for the others)

Buffs: [Energy Drink Grail] - Increase [NP Charge] by 2 every turn. 

Skills: [Sadistic Injection] - Increase [Attack] (3 turns).

NP: 4 turn charge. [Physical Model Admiration] - Apply [Ignore Invincible]. Deal Severe Defense ignoring damage to one opponent. Increase own Quick Card effectiveness (3 turns).

Break 1st Break Bar to Win or Survive 10 turns.


Available Story Supports: [Caster] Zhuge Liang (Lord El Melloi II), [Caster] Hans Christian Andersen


Drops: Lost Change + Radiant Hair + Chaldea Observation Notes

Ch.6b Meltryllis by jellytea819

Chapter 6b: The Little Mermaid(’s Loving Feast) (2 of 4)

Servant(s): [Alter Ego(?)] Meltryllis (Swimsuit Alter Ego(?))


Water...


“Blargh… Master!”


Water as far as the eye could see… 


“Grk! Wake up, Master!”


To the three of them who were a hundred times smaller than normal, this was no pond or lake. It was an ocean.


“Damnit... Andersen, a little help here?”


“Don’t be a slave-driver. I exhausted all of my mana making that gateway earlier. I’m having a hard enough time staying afloat as is.”


He was looking out into an expansive sea of blue under a blinding sun. It was bright, a far contrast from the darkness of Osakabehime’s enclosed room in Himeji Castle they had been in.


“Blub. Grk… Good… Your eyes are opening. I was getting worried. Start swimming.”


Regaining consciousness, the Chaldean Master found he was being supported by the young version of Lord El-Melloi II as they floated on the surface of the ocean. The Master found he had lost enough strength from his encounter with Meltryllis that his Mystic Code returned back to his normal Chaldean one. It did not help to see that the water soaking him made him feel heavy.


“Where are we?” he asked, starting to tread water so his Servant could get some rest from straining himself keeping him afloat.


The three of them found themselves stranded in calm waters. It was like being in Okeanos again, only this time they had no ship.  There was no land nearby - only water, sunlight, and an imposing tile wall.


Wall?


Looking up again, the Master saw an electronic grid-like pattern in the sky. And in the distance, if he focused his eyes clearly, he could see what looked to be a tropical umbrella and a lawn chair.


They were in a pool. Meltryllis had created an entire indoor pool on the scale of the water parks he had been when he was still in Japan.


“Right. Melt!” he recalled, his head darting in every direction to search for the enormous Alter Ego. He saw nothing but water no matter where he turned.


“Did you lose a few brain cells when you lost oxygen, Master?” Andersen was surprised to learn his tablet floated in water and used it to support himself. “We were swept up in that inebriated lass’s skill.”


Skill? That was right. Meltryllis had turned herself into water, saying she wanted to change locations. 


Perfect Fluid - The B rank skill was Meltryllis’s link to the Leviathan which she was composed of. Her ability to transform into water had turned her entire body into water when she attacked them. She must have used the Holy Grail as a mana battery so that she could create another area in this already crowded Halloween singularity.  The entire mini-singularity that was host to all of the Halloween antics now also possessed a summer-like indoor water park thanks to the Alter Ego’s power - A four structure atop an already hot mess of structures piled on top one another.


“Ahahaha~ As expected of Master~ You’ve figured it out right after regaining consciousness~!” a laughing voice erupted from all directions. The calm pool waters suddenly churned from the power of the speaker. He knew who it was. There was no other person to choose in the first place.


“Melt!” he shouted as the waves battered the three of them. “Professor, can you see her?”


“No, but I can still sense our exit. Andersen’s portal is still open, only it’s beneath us,” the pseudo-Servant announced. “It seems this pool building’s on top of that haphazardly handled tower.”


“And I don’t have an iota of mana left in me to open another one,” Andersen admitted to his uselessness.


“Oh what lovely panicked voices~! I can’t get enough of it~!” Their conversation did not go unnoticed by Meltryllis. Again, the pool surged and waves carried them along as the Alter Ego’s voice spoke. “In this ocean, there is no escape. After all, this entire sea is me.”


“Hang on tight!” advised Lord El-Melloi as he joined Andersen in hanging onto his floating tablet and pulled the Master over as well. “She has full control over the waters.”


“Tch… Water and paper don’t mix. Neither does this tablet of mine,” complained Andersen. “If only I had just a bit of power.”


A bit of power? If there was anything he as a Master could do, it would be to provide at least that. If Andersen had something he could, he’d allow it. “Professor, your skills if you’d please.”


Lord El-Melloi was put on the spot by the Master’s order. “Now? Fine. I should’ve recovered enough to use them by now… Let’s go.”


Charging up Andersen’s mana, the author was grateful to get some of his strength back. “Frankly, it’s still not enough to use my Noble Phantasm, but at the very least I can do this!”


Slamming his hand down on the floating tablet, Andersen channeled his mana into it. The Caster Servant’s tablet, in place of a book, began to glow.


“Hm…? This is…?” “My body’s feeling lighter.”


The Little Mermaid’s Love. Andersen’s power over his own stories granted them an improved ability to survive the treacherous waters. When the glow faded, the other two let go of Andersen’s tablet and found they could more easily float. The author seemed to be exhausted after executing his skill.


“There… Hah… Hah...” the author’s breathing was erratic. “Sorry. No mermaid tails or gills today. I’m fresh out. But we can at least handle the water much more easily now.”


It was more than enough given their current situation. Andersen was a life-saver with the application of his skills. At the very least, now they wouldn’t easily be drowned by the pool’s waves.


Meltryllis was not impressed. “Oh. As expected of you, Mister Andersen. But it’s terribly inelegant if you skimp on your famous mermaids. Well, mermaids are inferior to swans anyways. Perhaps I should show you a true beauty beyond your fairy tale.”


“I don’t like the sound of that,” remarked El-Melloi II.


Splash!


“W-Whoa!” “Grk! My coat!” “Andersen!”


To the trio’s surprise, a white sleeve extended out of the water, one that was a hundred times their size. It emerged from beneath Andersen and lifted him up out of the water. Something inside of the sleeve pinched him by his damp coat which they were certain was Meltryllis’s hand.


Meltryllis’s arm was not the only thing to emerge from the water, however. Following it was her colossal head, her long purple hair tied up high with an azure ribbon and damp from the sea water she had created. Then came her shoulders, bare and thin but still unclimbable feminine hills to them. Then white frills and a deep blue fabric appeared, revealing an azure off-shoulder swimsuit that hugged Meltryllis’s slender body.


The shrunken Master found himself tilting his neck upwards from Meltryllis’s belly to her exposed shoulders before he was able to see her face which blocked the light of the sun shining down.


“Well, Master, I’ll be taking Mister Andersen with me as tribute for gracing you with this swimsuit I’ve been preparing for summer,” Meltryllis spoke clearly, but her face was still red. Though she seemed to have sobered up somewhat, she was still entranced by her grail-enhanced power. She dangled Andersen high up above them and tilted her head back. The Master could only tread water and watch as the Alter Ego opened her mouth.


“Andersen!”


“Hey-! Let me go you water-logged walrus!”


“Oh? Is that really what you want? Well, I suppose I shouldn’t deny your request, now should I?”


“That wasn’t remotely what I mea-”


“Aaaaa~hnm~.”


In an instant, Meltryllis tilted her sleeved hand so that Andersen was thrown off of it. The shrunken author didn’t have any time to finish his sentence before the Alter Ego’s mouth snapped shut on him. As they treaded water, the Master and Lord El Melloi II looked up to see Meltryllis’s tongue extend out of her mouth and sweep across her lips. She looked down at them with a knowing smile. With her right arm, clad in the poofy white sleeve that was a part of her elegant swimsuit, she tilted her head up and pointed at her neck.


Gulp!


She hadn’t chewed him up. She hadn’t savored him with her tongue. She hadn’t decided to spit him out. Meltryllis swallowed Hans Christian Andersen whole. 


“Ah~n! At 1:100 scale, it feels divine having them slithering down my throat,” the Leviathan rubbed her swimsuit clad belly contently. “That should stop his incessant chirping, though that fairy tale writer certainly wasn’t filling.”


The two remaining survivors turned white as a sheet. “Andersen!” “She bloody ate him!”


Turning her gaze back down to the pair who were still treading water by her stomach, Meltryllis stuck out her tongue. “I’m the Alter Ego of Pleasure, Master. I express love over the things I desire. I will literally become a tsunami that will swallow everything if I so pleased.”


Meltryllis was giving him an excuse for her actions, but she was completely unabashed by what she had done. It was clear to him that this was Meltryllis without any inhibitions whatsoever.


“Curse my unathletic self… Let’s get away, Master. There could be a drain or something at the end of the pool,” grumbled Lord El-Melloi II. Desperation was sinking in as he struggled to swim in the opposite direction of the giant Alter Ego.


Unfortunately, the pseudo-servant’s fear only served to spice up Meltryllis’s storm of sadistic passion. “Ara~ What’s with that pale face? You can’t get off midway now. I mean, this entire realm’s already become my sea.”


The Master was unable to follow as Meltryllis dove back under the water. The mere act of turning to the side and then dipping her head back under caused the pool waters to shift again. A current pulled the shrunken Master in a direction from the Clock Tower Lord. For a moment, he was pulled underwater. With Andersen’s influence still affecting him, he could see clearly despite the distance underwater.


Coming up from beneath the surface, an elegant figure was swimming, darting through the depths with her mouth open. The Master knew precisely what Meltryllis was aiming to do. She was playing around with her food. Still at 1/100th their normal size, they were not going to be able to move a single meter in this pool without Meltryllis’s permission.


“Professor!” he cried as he floated back up. He looked in the direction of the shrunken Caster to see he hadn’t even made it half a meter away. At the same time, a dark shadow was emerging from the waters directly beneath him.


Splash!


“Aaahn~!” “Uaaah!”


It was reminiscent of a movie scene. Like a shark, the moment she breached the ocean’s surface, Meltryllis caught the shrunken Servant in her mouth. The tiny Master watched as the Alter Ego’s entire body leapt up out of the water. His size made her return down all the more risky as she flipped in the air and started to fall in his direction.


For just a brief instant, he could have sworn Meltryllis winked at him just before her shadow descended.


“Ah-” was all the Master could say. The swimming Alter Ego purposefully did not complete her flip. She was aiming right for him. His vision filled with a view of Meltryllis’s swimsuit clad crotch. 


Slaaaaaam! Sploooosh!


“Blub blaugh blub blub!” the Master found himself forced downwards into the water by a meteoric pressure. He was shoved deeper and deeper by Meltryllis’s massive form. Pressed up against the swimsuit fabric, his insect sized body was no match for the momentum and weight. Then, as quickly as it had come to him, it left. Meltryllis, however, did not. THe shrunken Master found himself looking at a pair of eyes at least twice his size while underwater.


Again, Meltryllis was pointing at her throat. The Master turned pale seeing a lump slide down it as the giant Leviathan Alter Ego devoured the prey she had caught.


Gulp.


Lord El-Melloi II had been swallowed up as well. Meltryllis then swam back up to the surface, leaving him behind. The physically exhausted Master limply floated back up to the surface with the help of air bubbles that were twice his size. 


When he finally arrived back onto the surface, his surroundings were caught in Meltryllis’s shadow. She was treading water waiting for him.


“Fufu~n~ I appreciate the snack, Master, though for some reason, those Casters don’t taste as delicious to me in this form as I feel they should,” smiled the swimming Alter Ego.


She ate them both. The two Servants who had been helping him out, both Andersen and Lord El-Melloi II, had been so easily defeated and consumed by Meltryllis who was now feeling a high from the power the grail gave her access too.


And he was most certainly next.


“Come, Master,” beckoned Meltryllis. “Now that those nuisances are gone, you and me can have some dollhouse fun.”


Being her Master, Meltryllis was prepared to give him special treatment. The shrunken Master struggled to not be swept away by the flow of water as Meltryllis lowered her head back. Lying down on her back so she floated, she raised her belly and her legs so that they began to float.


“Uwoah...” The blue island that was Meltryllis’s swimsuit clad stomach rose up from the depths directly beneath him. The Master found himself swept into the slight trench formed by the form fitting outfit and the curve of Alter Ego of Pleasure’s slender stomach. “Urgh… At least there’s land...”


Gurgle. Gurgle.


His eyes shrank when he heard a noise from directly beneath him. The giant swimmer’s stomach was still grumbling.


Burp!


“Oh. Excuse me,” Meltryllis pretended to be meekly embarrassed. “It seems my meal didn’t agree with me.”


“Come on, Melt,” he tried to reason with the force of nature that was the Alter Ego of Pleasure. “We can talk to Medea to make you some more figures. You don’t have to use the grail to get yourself a bunch of dolls.”


Meltryllis smiled at his hopeless attempt at convincing her. “But of course I have to. How else am I going to share this blissful hobby with everyone in Chaldea? Surely you’ve noticed, Master. Those girls, they’ve been oh-so playful with you today, haven’t they? You must’ve been played with by others who’ve picked up my obsession.”


So that was why the other servants had been acting up. Meltryllis had purposefully shared her love of toying with small things with them through use of the Grail. He understood the idea of wanting others who shared the same hobby, but weren’t the model maker Medea and the goods collector Osakabehime enough? 


Apparently not, Meltryllis wanted all of Chaldea to share her hobby of not just doll collection but also doll play. It was true that Medea was too much of an artisan to want to destroy her creations and Osakabehime was more doujin-minded than doll-minded. Meltryllis was a hobbyist gone mad. That was why she had done all of this.


“But did you have to make us this small?” the Master had to ask. 1:100th scale was not a typical size for a figure or a doll. It felt odd for Melt who admired the Japanese figure making community to have forced them to such a tiny size.


But he severely underestimated Meltryllis’s doll love.


“Scale models in particular draw my interest, Master,” chuckled the doll fanatic. “Being able to run your tongue over them… to be able to view them from all 360 degrees… to be able to exert my full control over their tiny forms… Ah~ It’s such bliss~! When I see all these cute and beautiful Servants running about, it just makes me want to make them mine!” 


A wave of fear fell over the Master as he saw Meltryllis’s sleeved hand fall over him. She was picking him up!


“Waaaaaah!” the Master screamed, struggling to break free as he was wrapped in damp white cloth and dangled in the air. Despite her weak grip, he was unable to muster enough power to get out of her grasp.


His screams only excited Meltryllis further. Her face turned redder than it already was, but this time it wasn’t because of intoxication. “It’s so hard to use my hands, but if it’s this much, I can handle it. You’re always the one to feed me, Master, so in this case I want to savor this as best as I can,” the swimsuit dancer smiled while rubbing her belly. She wanted him to know just where he was going to end. “Now, shall we play until you break?”


“Nonononono,” the Master desperately clung to Meltryllis’s sleeve as the swimming ballerina opened her mouth. She was going to eat him like she would a grape.


“Bottoms up, Master~!”


“No, Melt, stop!”


Meltryllis released her already loose grip on the shrunken man. Down he plummeted into the pink pit below.


Chomp.


“Mmmm~! What a lovely scream! To be muffled up so easily~!”


Meltryllis’s shrill delight deafened the Master as he was caught in the full brunt of her voice before it escaped her lips. He didn’t move. He couldn’t move. He had landed atop Meltryllis’s pink tongue which was a Leviathan in its own right. He could hardly see the pink color, however. Meltryllis closed her mouth, blinding him with darkness by cutting off his one source of light from the outside.


Lick!


“Urgk… Gah...” The Master found his entire body slobbered on when Meltryllis’s tongue snaked around him. It did not end there though. Unlike Kiara who had let him go after teasing him and Kiyohime who violently battered him about with her Berserker-level love, Meltryllis was the Alter Ego of Pleasure for a reason.


“Grk… [Emergency… Evade…]” the Master tried to use his Mystic Code to assist him in sliding out of the long pink muscle wrapped around him. There was no escaping the moist cave that was Meltryllis’s mouth. He was cornered the very second he slipped away. “Mmfft!”


“Mhmm~ I can’t get enough of this flavor~” 


The giant tongue licked from the bottom up starting from his legs, wrapping around each one-at-a-time, sliding up from his calves to his thighs, enveloping him in a sticky, sweet scented fluid. The sheer precision of the giant Alter Ego was alarming, but what stunned the Master was how stimulating it all was. Was it perhaps the effect of the energy drinks or was it Meltryllis’s technique? His body shivered as she rubbed every centimeter of it with her tongue.


“Whoa! A-Ah! Wai- blargh!”


When she moved to his torso, Meltryllis mixed things up. She used her tongue to push him onto her teeth. WIth his body face up on one of her molars, he looked up to see the pearly white ceiling of the tooth on top falling down to him. Meltryllis was precise, pressing down on him with enough force to start hurting but not enough to completely crush him. His 1/100th scale body was then twisted and tasted as Meltryllis’s tongue snuck into the gap between her teeth. Her jaw lowered just enough for it to enter. He was smothered by the pink serpent as he was pressed between it and her molar.


Meltryllis’s technique was on par with the Kiss Demon Kuro if not superior. The shrunken Master felt numb as he was bathed in the Alter Ego’s saliva. Her tongue stroked across his chest, rubbed against his arms, slithered between his legs, and pressed against his face. There was something sensual to the Alter Ego’s technique. He wanted it to stop, lest he lose his mind from the overpowering Leviathan savoring him with every lick and taste.


When such a wish came true, the little Master found himself regretting it. A force started pulling his limp body. He found himself sliding as Meltryllis’s tongue rose up to the roof of her dripping maw. He looked down to see a dark abyss with pink walls. Those walls were moving, contorting. The muscles within Meltryllis were preparing themselves.


“Melt! Stop! Let me out! Stop!” cold sweat ran down his already soaked body as he realized what Meltryllis was doing. Andersen and Lord El-Melloi II had already fallen victim to her whims. Now he was next.


His screams were drowned out by the sloshing sounds inside Meltryllis’s mouth but the Alter Ego could feel them. Her grail enhanced senses could feel the vibrations of his measly wails. They only brought her more delight, causing her to raise her tongue every higher so that it was nearly vertical. The Master’s pace for falling off quickened.


“[First Aid]! [Instant Enhancement]!” the Master desperately tried to save himself by using his Mystic Code to heal his injuries and strengthen his grip on Meltryllis's tongue. He just had to fight gravity. Once Meltryllis became bored, she’d lower her tongue and he’d be safe.


But Meltryllis had foreseen his attempt to survive. For a brief moment, she did as the Master had hoped and flattened her tongue in her mouth again, but before he could even feel relief, she swung it back vertically again. The little Master was flung right off her tongue towards the back of her throat.


“Thank you for the meal, Master~!” the vibrations of Meltryllis’s voice resounded all around the beaten Master as he began to fall. He slammed into the wall of Meltryllis’s throat and immediately found himself pulled downwards into the darkness. 


“Melt-! Someone! Hel-”


Gulp!


And thus the Dead End came for the 1.7 cm tall Master. Shrunken and then devoured by the Alter Ego of Pleasure, he fell into the darkness, too weakened from her tasting session to do any more than stare into the darkness. He could hear nothing but the violent sloshing and contorting of Meltryllis’s body which completely surrounded him. His body was compressed by her powerful muscles as they brought his miniscule figure down to her stomach, squeezed and squished by pink, slippery walls.


Splash!


“Blargh blab blubblubblub!”


As the Master’s vision slowly became hazy, he was forced to remain awake to witness a continuation to his ordeal. He had reached Meltryllis’s stomach. Suddenly finding himself submerged told him that much. This was it. He was going to be melted in Meltryllis’s stomach acid. He kept his eyes closed, not wanting to see himself burning away…


… But the burning never came.


“Huh?” opening his eyes, the Master realized something was strange. From darkness came light as a bubble of blue water surrounded him. He found himself floating. Drowning in water, but floating. Everything around him. started to become water. What was going on?


Despite having despaired, this was no hopeful spot for the shrunken Master. Familiar features appeared in front of him as he floated up to the surface. Meltryllis’s face, the sadistic swimsuit-clad ballerina’s towering visage, was waiting for him.


“Fufu~n. Did you enjoy Round 1, Master?” she asked gleefully.


Round 1? It wasn’t over yet?


“Of course it’s not over,” the Alter Ego licked her lips. “I can turn my body into water, so whenever I want, even if I swallow you, I bring you back out. Perhaps I should have left you to fester there a little longer, though. It would do you some good to become a part of me, bit by bit, Ma~s~ter~.”


The Master shuddered. This was Meltryllis at the peak of her sadism. This was how she treated her dolls, toying with them until they broke. She had swallowed him to let him know that she could, but then removed him so it was clear to him she could do it again if she so pleased. She wanted to make it clear to him that he was completely in her possession.


“Do you understand now, Master? As long as I hold the grail, you and all of Chaldea will be my dolls,” Meltryllis declared. “From this digital sea, I will make my dream become reality - a dollhouse where all that I love is mine to enjoy!”


That was her dream? As simple as it sounded, Meltryllis was an Alter Ego. She had some twisted senses when it came to how to treat and love others. Despite having said she learned her lesson on what love was long ago, she still could not rid herself of her passion for tormenting, toying with, and breaking her toys. And now, Chaldea had become her playground.


“Damnit…,” the Master looked at his command seals. He needed to call for help, but the two command seals on his arm did not have enough power to do anything considering his current scale. He was trapped, a prisoner in Meltryllis’s digital sea. And as Meltryllis swooped down to eat him again, he became a prisoner of her body as well.


Bzzzzzzzzzt!


“Gyaaaaaaaaaaah!” Meltryllis screamed. A surge of electricity ran up her spine, literally.


“A digital sea, was it? Well, hacking something of that level is my forte, isn’t it~? It looks like someone’s reverted back to her old ways!”


Suddenly, distorted static erupted in both his ears. He wasn’t the only person surprised. Meltryllis herself was affected by the sudden disruption, stopped from swallowing the shrunken Master a second time. Was it help? He realized who was the owner of the voice that spoke, but even he couldn’t be sure. However, if she was willing to interrupt Meltryllis before she came down to eat him again, he welcomed her appearance.


“What in the-... Getting in my way again...? You never change do you, BB!?” Meltryllis shouted as the grid-like walls surrounding the pool stopped projecting a fake sky. In its place was a static filled screen.


[now hacking...]


“BB-Channel - Swimsuit Special!”



End Notes:

Notes:

Little Mermaid’s Love - In CCC, Hans can use The Emperor’s New Clothes to make people invisible. I’m sure he can make them better at swimming.

Meltryllis Ascension - Summer Meltryllis Second Ascension. This is just Melt in a swimsuit however so not a Lancer exactly.

“I’m the Alter Ego of Pleasure” - Melt’s Excuse - Summer Melt’s Bond Line rewritten slightly

“Scale Models in particular draw my interest…” The line came straight out of CCC, including the line about the tongue. 

Halloween Singularity - Those who haven’t seen it. We have Cjeste Castle, a Pyramid, and Himeji Castle all on top of one another.


~For Fun~


Current Location: [Himeji Castle]


Story Battle Node (2 of 4):

1 Wave

Opponent: [???] Meltryllis (Swimsuit)

HP: 1 Break Bar (250,000 HP for first, 310,000 for the others)

Buffs: [Waterside Grail] - Increase [NP Charge] by 1 every turn. 

Skills: [Sadistic Injection] - Increase [Attack] (3 turns).

Break Bar Skill - [Great Devouring] - Fully Charge NP Gauge

NP: 4 turn charge. [Beautiful Sea Leviathan] - Apply [Ignore Invincible]. Increase own Quick Card effectiveness (3 turns). Deal Severe Defense ignoring damage to one opponent. 

Special Class: Lancer despite the ??? on the Class.


Available Story Supports: [Caster] Zhuge Liang (Lord El Melloi II), [Caster] Hans Christian Andersen


Drops: Mysterious Divine Wine + Lancer Monument + Radiant Hair + Chaldea Observation Notes

Ch.6c Meltryllis by jellytea819

Chapter 6c: BB Channel Special - Subjugation of the Giant Mermaid (3 of 4)

Servant(s): [Lancer] Meltryllis (Swimsuit Lancer)


AI-Type servants dominated electronic space. Originating from the Moon Cell, BB and her Alter Egos made their domain in a digital sea of data. Meltryllis’s power, as great as it was already in Chaldea, was at but a fraction of its true potential due to the limits the Planet put on the Alter Egos Servants.


Within the parameters of the digital sea, however, the story was different. Skills that couldn’t be maintained properly in reality could exist in a world of data. Reconstructing and absorbing data could force one to the level cap, the physical plane could be rewritten and compressed with ease, worlds could be distorted on a whim, and even size could be limitless. These cheat abilities were the heart and lifeblood of the Moon Cell Servants. That was why Meltryllis had created her very own Digital Sea with the power of the Holy Grail.


But anything digital was at the mercy of the chaotic Little Devil AI, BB.


“Hello? Hello? Senpai, can you hear my loving voice? It’s everybody’s favorite Last Boss kouhai, BB!”


BB had hacked her way into the Digital Sea and was now projecting her BB Channel show on the walls of Meltryllis’s indoor pool. 


The sadistic-type Alter Ego was not pleased. She had to spit out her Master back into the water to speak clearly after having been zapped out of nowhere. “Why do you always have to ruin my fun, BB?”


A laugh escaped the MoonCancer AI. “For once it isn’t entirely my fault, Meltryllis. We have a professional killjoy with us ready to protect her Master’s chastity. She’s the one who came up to me and asked me for the favor.”


“Huh?”


“BB?! What do you mean by killjoy?” a familiar voice entered the shrunken Master’s ears. It was not a part of the digital transmission though. It was from above.


Crash!


“Kyaa! Hey! My ceiling!” “Whoa!”


Destroying the ceiling of Meltryllis’s indoor pool, an enormous figure clad in white came falling down with a massive shield.


Splash!


The shrunken Master was blown away by the shockwave of the massive cannonball the newest intruder performed into the water. He was knocked underwater and far from the impact point by a powerful tsunami of a wave that would have been considered large even at normal size.


When he came back up, the 1.7 cm Master found himself looking up at a barefoot standing on top of the water with the power of mana footholds. Another foot was slowly being pulled out of the water. He followed the pale peach colored legs up into the sky until he saw white and pink. He recognized that white and pink one-piece swimsuit dress and that familiar Chaldea regulation jacket no matter how large it looked.


“Mashu?”


Still under the influence of the command seal order to notice him, Mashu, clad in her Swimsuit of Perpetual Summer, was able to hear his voice just like the cheat-AI BB and the Grail-powered Meltryllis. She looked down to see her tiny Senpai floating between by her feet like a fragment of a scrap of driftwood. “Senpai! You’re okay! Thank goodness you’re safe.”


Okay was the complete opposite of what he was. The Master had been eaten, swallowed, and pulled back out for another round by the voracious Alter Ego. Andersen and Lord El-Melloi were still in there as well, he was sure.


“Mashu… get us out of here... please...” he weakly asked.


“Roger that, Senpai,” nodded the serious Shielder. She took a step forward while holding her shield. “Serenity, BB, some assistance, please.”


“Understood.” “Fine. Fine. It’s time for BB to steal the show!”


Following Mashu’s request, BB shut off her communication on the hacked walls of the indoor pool. Immediately after she did, she transported herself and the poison assassin Hassan of the Serenity into the pool beside Mashu. Before she hit the water, Serenity used a mana foothold to jump back onto solid ground so she wouldn’t immediately poison the pool. BB on the other hand twirled her baton. Her outfit became Self-Modified so that she was now clad in only a leotard-like white swimsuit and her black and purple cloak. For a moment though, the Master thought he saw the purple turn red but that was the least of his concerns when he realized BB had appeared directly above him. Looking up, he saw a bare foot coming straight down at him.


Splash!


“Waaah! Blargh… Blub!” the tiny Master was pushed straight down into the pool waters by the toes of the swimsuit clad MoonCancer’s foot. He struggled helplessly as he was pinched between BB’s second and third toes beneath the surface of the digital sea. It was only when BB decided to raise her leg out of the water that the Master was able to breathe again. He weakly picked his head up while caught between BB’s wet toes.


“Fufu~n. Did you miss me, Senpai?” giggled the kouhai-type AI. “I bet you didn’t expect me to come back with Mashu to mount a rescue.”


“... Can I… answer that later?” he had to spit out the water he had swallowed up. He had another question in mind. “How did you get here?”


Not only was this Melt’s grail powered digital sea, the sea was in the Halloween Singularity sealed by Osakabehime’s reclusive shut-in tendencies.


“Are you doubting a Super Hacker Kouhai like me, Senpai?” BB raised her leg even higher. The height from the top of her leg to the water below was on par with being atop a skyscraper. She wasn’t exactly swimming or even treading water. She was just floating with part of her body submerged in water. 


“N-No. Not at all,” he did not want to fall back into the water. Despite the salty smell emanating from the MoonCancer servant’s toes, it was preferable being on her foot to being in Melt’s liquid territory.


“When you went into Osakabehime’s room, Senpai, Serenity and I had to find someone who could break into it,” Mashu explained, reaching into her jacket pocket to reveal a card. He realized it was the one BB had given to them after she had toyed around with them. “We didn't have too many other options, so we used BB’s card to ask for her help.”


Had BB expected they’d need her all along? If so, couldn’t she have come sooner so they wouldn’t have had to trudge through Osakabehime’s room and then get caught by Meltryllis? … No, she wouldn’t have helped just to make things easy. BB loved to toy with her playthings. She wouldn’t have gotten involved until it got to this point because she enjoyed watching them struggle.


Though it seemed BB actually had an excuse for only coming in now.


“It wasn’t easy getting in here, Senpai. Breaking into a NEET’s room isn’t unfamiliar to me, but her castle’s another story. It was only because an ant hole opened up that I could access Meltryllis’s digital sea,” BB explained, putting her thumb and forefinger with a separation that was around his height.


A hole? That must have been Andersen’s doorways in and out of Himeji Castle. It looked like using up Andersen’s mana hadn’t been a waste after all.


BB plucked him off her feet and pulled herself out of the water and onto a hexagonal platform she generated from data. She sat with one leg over the other with the Master held in one hand the same way one would hold a wine glass.


“Well, in any case, Master,” informed the prankster AI, “Melt’s second SG is in full force today. It’s been a while since I’ve seen her like this. It’s a little distorted, but considering she’s drunk from excess mana right now, her inner desires must have risen up to the surface.”


“So what should we do?” he asked.


“Why the obvious thing of course,” giggled the sadistic-type kouhai. “Brutally mug her of that mana source, knock her out, and violate her for all she’s worth.”


He hoped BB was exaggerating, but she was making sense. Meltryllis’s condition was because of the grail. If they got it away from her, she could get back to normal and everything would be settled. Having to beat her up though... could they do it? 


Without warning, BB unceremoniously plucked the Master up between her fingers. She then used the Self-Modification skill to make a small opening in her swimsuit.


“Whoa- BB, what are you-? Mmph!” The Master suddenly fell until he found himself surrounded by warm flesh. BB had dropped him into her cleavage and sealed him up when she restored her white swimsuit. Sweat and water dripped down onto his 1.7 cm body, but he found it was not enough to make him slip any further down. He couldn’t move, pressed on all sides by BB’s immense bosom. 


A holographic panel then suddenly appeared in front of the Master’s face, showing him what was going on outside. BB was granting him the viewpoints of all three of his Servants. “Here you go, Senpai - a nice comfy seat to watch the program. You can give orders from there, can’t you?”


Orders? So it was going to be a battle? 


“It’s three against one, Meltryllis. Please hand over the grail so we can turn everyone back to normal,” Mashu demanded.


That was right. For once, they had an advantage. There were three normal sized ladies on the Master’s side ready to contend against the drunken Alter Ego. Though he was smaller, it was like usual - having a team of servants he could help command to defeat an enemy. They could rescue Andersen and Lord El-Melloi II. They could weaken Meltryllis enough to get the grail out of her possession.


“It looks like you’ve got the idea, Senpai,” BB smugly smiled. She purposefully jumped, smother the Master between the two round orbs that strained in her purposefully tight swimsuit. “Just leave it to BB and her minions. If I can get in your good graces by beating on my Alter Ego, I’d say that’s a victory in my book.”


She’d get in his good graces more easily if she didn’t fool around all the time… But then again, that was BB for you. If there was anyone who could beat an Alter Ego, it’d be their creator right?


But Meltryllis would never be willing to make it easy for them. She scowled. BB’s hacking as well as Mashu’s and Serenity’s intrusion into her domain was unwelcome. She extended her left arm. The Holy Grail appeared when she did.


“You really think it will be that easy, you three?” Meltryllis did not look like someone who was cornered. “As long as I have the Holy Grail, I can continue my doll paradise… Well, maybe I should make it so that you all are dolls to me as well.”


The moment she said those words, magical energy started to overflow from the golden chalice. Sweat trickled down the Master’s neck. Them too? No. If she turned the [Females] in Chaldea small too, who else would be able to stand a chance against Meltryllis?


Clang!


“Gyaa!”


A throwing knife stealthily reached the grail, knocking it out of Meltryllis’s hands and into the ocean water in an instant.


“I’ve hit the target, Master.” Serenity declared. The Alter Ego class may have had an offensive advantage against Assassins but that did not mean they had a defensive one. She had remained behind Mashu and BB waiting for the opportunity to get the grail away.


“Alright. Now to get the grail before she can use it.”


The Master cheered, but it was too early to have done so. Meltryllis was unfazed by having her powersource knocked out of her hands. Though Mashu had been ready to charge in to grab it, she stopped. A foreboding air poured out from the swimsuit-clad Alter Ego.


“Oh? Did you think you could disarm me just by knocking the Grail?”


“She’s right, Senpai,” BB remained her usual composed and smug self even though she was aware of what was going on. “The Last Boss has more than one transformation. I believe we’ve initiated her next phase.”

 

That was correct. At the location of the grail, the Master noticed the water started flowing towards it. It was then that he realized - that water was Meltryllis.


“Oh no.”


“If you don’t want me to turn you into dolls, then I should just make myself someone who can consider you dolls then,” the swimsuit-clad Alter Ego declared as her body began to absorb the water gathering around the grail. As it did, the Servants saw the water level lowering in the pool.


“S-Senpai, she’s gathering power,” Mashu announced the obvious.


BB frowned as she craned her neck up. “Melt, Huge Scale is Kingprotea’s id_es! Not yours!”


Serenity was becoming nervous. “Let’s make a strategic retrea-,”


Slam!


“Waaaaaah!” “Kyaa!” “Ngk!”


Before the assassin’s sentence could be completed, all three servants were smacked by a white wall sweeping across the building.The instant Meltryllis took control of the entire pool’s worth of water, it became a part of her form. She did not wait for the trio to prepare. She swept her arm clean across the now emptied pool, striking Mashu, BB, and Serenity clear into the far wall.


“Mmph!” The Master felt the impact too, though his priority was avoiding being crushed by BB’s boobs which had slammed into each other when the AI in question made a person-sized hole in the wall.


“Ouchouchouch… I expected she’d take her anger out on me, but not this quickly...” BB groaned.


“S-she got bigger,” Mashu was nervous standing up against the giant Meltryllis who was lying on her belly, staring down at them. “B-but we’ve fought bigger before.”


It was true that they had fought bigger creatures, servants, and Beasts before, but it was still intimidating going up against Meltryllis.


How big was she? She was more than big enough for the shrunken Master before, but now she was large enough for the other female servants to be proper dolls to her. At ten times her normal height, Meltryllis loomed over them with her piercing blue gaze.


“My~! Quite the sight we have here - two lovely figures and an ugly knockoff right before me eyes,” the 16 m Meltryllis smiled.


“Knockoff? As your creator, would you be th-Kyaa!” To BB’s surprise, she was targeted right from the start. Meltryllis’s sleeve-covered hand scooped her up and pulled her towards Meltryllis’s face. “First Passionlip smacks me in her Interlude and now this? It's starting to feel like BB’s hated here...”


Considering her attitude, of course Meltryllis and Passionlip would treat her poorly. More often than not, she deserved it, but because he was inside BB’s boobs at that very moment, the Master did not want Meltryllis to treat her poorly.


“You know, BB, I’ve been wanting to be rid of your annoying face since the start. Now that you’re in my hands, why not do just that?” Meltryllis suggested, opening her mouth.


“Fufu~. As if I’d allow that,” BB stayed confident. Since Melt was not good at holding things properly, BB’s hands were still free to wave her baton. “Sakura Beam!”


A pink colored beam fired into Meltryllis’s mouth directly. However, what BB and her captive Master didn’t expect was that it did nothing to stop the advance of Meltryllis’s mouth.


“Huh? Hey wait. Isn’t vore supposed to be Kazuradrop’s sett-”


Chomp!


“Mogu… Mogu...” Meltryllis mumbled as her mouth closed up on half of BB’s body. Even BB was helpless against the giant prima donna. Inside her mouth, her tongue swished about, slamming into BB’s face and torso.


“Bleck. Gross. Wai- Kyaa!” BB was against being toyed with. She was the one who was supposed to be toying with others, not the other way around. Not only was she confronted with Meltryllis’s tongue but she was held in place by her teeth which pressed down on her gut so that she couldn’t move as the Alter Ego licked her like a lollipop.


“Blargh! Mashu, Serenity, a little help here?” the Master was also in need of assistance as Meltryllis’s saliva seeped through the openings in BB’s swimsuit. Through the gaps by her armpits, saliva poured in like a waterfall of water, slowly filling the small gap right beneath BB’s breasts. From above where her neck was, a storm of sticky spit flooded down onto him. He found himself adhered to BB’s bosom and nearly drowning at the same time.

 

Thanks to BB’s meddling though, the Master could see what was happening outside. It seemed Mashu and Serenity were also having a difficult time fighting the giant Meltryllis. With both her hands free now that only BB’s legs were dangling out of her mouth, she was able to deal with both of them.


“Grk… I won’t fall here…,” Mashu was being held in place and held down by just Meltryllis’s right arm. It’s weight was heavy, pushing her into the ground. She tried to move her shield so she could get enough breathing room to be able to smack Meltryllis’s sleeved hand away but all Meltryllis had to do was rotate her wrist slightly and Mashu’s struggles were rendered moot.


Yawn!


“You can try all you want, Mashu. I’m not even using my full weight yet,” Meltryllis seemed bored by the Shielder’s poor attempt at lifting her hand. She was speaking fairly well for someone with a mouthful of BB. As for Serenity, Meltryllis was smugly kicking her feet up and down as the girl tried to hit her at her exposed legs.


Whoosh!


“Tch,” Hassan of the Serenity clicked her tongue after having to avoid a pillar-sized silver leg. Meltryllis’s prosthetic legs defended her thighs and butt, and her swimsuit was thick enough that her daggers couldn’t pierce through. Either the size difference had strengthened the material or the grail had strengthened her body along with her size.


“So weak. So weak,” giggled Meltryllis. “You’ll need something better than those plastic trinkets if you want to give me an acupuncture session.”


She was playing around. Whatever Mashu and Serenity did amounted to very little to the giant swimsuit clad Servant. Her size along with the grail had strengthened her to a point where she was taking no damage.


“BB, Mashu, there’s something I need you two to do,” the Master knew he had to rely on the little devil AI and his kouhai who could hear him.


“I’m a little... busy here, Senpai… Bleck...” BB struggled to break free of Meltryllis’s maw, but it was impossible when the girl wasn’t even using her full force to bite down on her. “Gyaah! Gross! This swimsuit’s supposed to be for a special occasion at the beach, not for getting slobbered on by a flat chested prima donna!”


“Serenity, please keep aiming for Meltryllis’s b-butt,” Mashu stuttered, preoccupied with guarding.


The Master continued shouting orders while smothered in BB’s bosom as the situation got worse outside.


“Well, I guess it’s my turn now, isn’t it?” Meltryllis smirked as she lurched her body forward across the ground.


“Huh? Waaaa-”


Whaam!


The white sleeve and arm weight pushing down on Mashu left the Shielder, but in its place, a shadow fell over her as Meltryllis jumped onto her. The lack of fat (as Andersen often put it) around Meltryllis’s chest made Mashu’s defeat all the more painful when the 16 m Servant slammed down on her.


“Mgrk… Heavy…,” Mashu who had been able to endure so many Noble Phantasms head on, but those were attacks meant to annihilate, not incapacitate. She was pinned down and stunned by Meltryllis with ease. To make matters worse, the grail-powered Servant’s body was incredibly wet, which was expected of a queen of water who had used an entire pool to grow in size. The trouble for Mashu was that there was nothing to push back. Her hands slipped whenever she tried, rendering her helpless underneath the giant Servant’s body weight.


Serenity also ran into trouble because of Meltryllis’s sudden lunge. Why? Because the legs Meltryllis had been swinging back and forth while lying her her back suddenly moved towards her. She couldn’t escape their range in time and was smacked by the steel prosthetic…


Right into Meltryllis’s butt.


“Mmfft?!” the poison assassin was stunned to find herself kissing the sadistic ballerina’s firm rear end. Meltryllis wasn’t finished yet either. Her flexibility was as fluid as water itself. She was able to bend her knees so that her long metal legs were able to touch her butt. The silver prosthetics pushed Serenity further into the girl’s right butt cheek, not only sealing her movements but also slowly suffocating her as her face was completely covered by her flesh.


It was a complete defeat - Meltryllis smiled seeing how helpless the three Servants were as she rested on the floor of her indoor water park + pool. They had thought that just because she was the size of a Super Giant monster to them, they had a chance at winning. Boosted by the grail this High Servant was beyond any dragon or hydra or spriggan. She had gone past her standard Alter Ego class. Her [Spirit Origin] seemed to have been rewritten to [Lancer], which was probably a blessing for Serenity who was taking a brunt of the damage against Meltryllis’s butt. 


At this size, anyone normal sized was a doll to her, and she relished that fact. She wondered how her tiny Master looked considering she was now 1000 times bigger than him. How big was that - on the level of kilometers? He’d be millimeters in size to her, an absolutely splendid scale to have him in her opinion. She couldn’t hear him while he and BB were being drowned in her mouth, but even if she opened it, she would probably have to grab more energy from the Holy Grail to enhance her hearing to listen to his miniscule voice. Well, it didn’t matter to her. With the last bit of resistance pressed up against her body, she was free to do whatever she wanted to Chaldea. The entire frozen facility was going to become her plaything.


But unbeknownst to Meltryllis, she had been shortsighted. Being unable to hear the Master was her folly. Chaldea’s Master, after all, was known for solving problems that involved Servants and the Holy Grail. He could think under pressure, and Meltryllis had given him all of the pressure he needed for a plan to be hatched.


“We’re so close, but I still need to use two, huh? By the power of my Command Spells… I order you: Exchange places!”


This was a line that only was heard by the cheat-AI BB and Mashu who already had a command seal order on her, but it did not matter if it went unheard by Meltryllis and Serenity. The last two command spells were used up as the order was activated.


“Hm…?” Meltryllis was astonished when a red light started to pour out from two points on her body: her mouth and her butt.


The next thing Meltryllis knew, there was a foul taste in her tongue. Her tongue felt as though it was burning, as though some Bathory-tier cooking had entered her body. Just what was it? Just who was in her mouth?


“Zabaniya [Delusional Poison Body]!”


“Bleck. Yuck. What?!” Meltryllis spat out the girl in her mouth. When she looked down however, she found it was not the purple haired MoonCancer she hated. Yes, her hair was purple, but this was the dark skinned Hassan.


Which meant...


Turning around, she saw her despised BB smiling while wearing a nurse’s uniform as cosplay. What was worse for Meltryllis was what she was holding - a giant syringe. 


“C.C.C [Cursed Cupid Cleanser]!”


“Kyaaaaaaah!” A painful sharp feeling hit Meltryllis right in her exposed butt. That devilish BB had injected her. Injected her with what? Her body knew immediately because it began coursing through her.


But how? Meltryllis grumbled. How had she gotten there?


‘Serenity, please keep aiming for Meltryllis’s b-butt.’ She recalled Mashu’s oddly placed request earlier. She figured it out. It had been the Master’s plan all along to get Serenity trapped by her. Since the assassin couldn’t hear his orders, Mashu had to pass it along. To think he’d be capable of tricking her even in his miserable state...


This was bad, Meltryllis realized. If there was anybody who caused her problems, it was BB. As her original creator, BB had authority over the digital sea and her Alter Egos. That included the ability to remove her cheats and weaken her. What she had injected into Meltryllis was an anti-virus - one designed to separate her from the grail’s mana. She should have just crushed her when she had the chance instead of playing around. Now, she was being weakened to the point where she could be affected by Serenity’s poison. Her solid body began leaking water like a balloon that had holes popped in it.


“H-How did you…?” was all Meltryllis could get out before a third light began to glow from beneath her. “Huh?”


“Lord Camelot [Fortress of the Distant Utopia]!”


With her body weakened by BB’s antivirus and Serenity’s poison, Meltryllis found herself unable to push down the powerful shield Noble Phantasm that Mashu deployed. She found her giant body lifted up. She slammed into the ceiling of the indoor pool-themed digital sea she had created.


“Nggk… No… You can’t...,” Meltryllis struggled as her body was pressed against the ceiling. Cracks were starting to appear in the ceiling, but what was worse for her was that she was losing water, meaning her size was going back to its original state. “Noooooo!”


She popped like a balloon. Water burst in all directions as Meltryllis was squeezed out of the last bit of water she had absorbed from the grail. When Mashu’s noble phantasm was over, she dropped unceremoniously from the ceiling with an inelegant ‘plop!’ sound. The Holy Grail, on the other hand, landed on the pool tiles with a metallic clang.


“Grk… My doll paradise...” Meltryllis continued to struggle. She was still influenced by her extreme [Doll Mania]. She tried to reach the Grail but was having trouble steadying herself. Her eyelids were heavy. Using up what energy she had left to strain herself, she finally succumbed to exhaustion and stopped.


She had been defeated. That much was clear. Without any Holy Grail powering her up, the Alter Ego couldn’t endure her own injuries and mana depletion. She was helplessly sprawled on the floor as the trio of Servants surrounded her.


“Da Da Da Da! You’ve got a Holy Grail!” BB picked up the wish granting device and raised it up high, making an ‘Item GET’ sound effect with her voice. It was hard for her to remain playful, however, while completely coated in spit from being eaten up by Meltryllis. “Bleck. More than just a debuff cleansing, I need a full bath after this.”


“Agreed,” Serenity, who had been teleported into BB’s place earlier and was also covered in saliva, also agreed. She was also a little angry since she hadn’t heard the Master’s orders. “Master, I would have appreciated more of a warning...”


BB used her self modification one more time to open a hole in her swimsuit and pull the shrunken Master out from between her boobs. The 1.7 cm boy was exhausted, but they had finally succeeded. Meltryllis was lying on the floor, sprawled out and defeated in the middle of the three girls. Her [Spirit Origin], as well, had returned to her normal Alter Ego self… or rather, it had dropped a few Ascensions as well considering she was wearing a full black outfit again.


“We did it, Senpai,” Mashu smiled while exhausted. “We’ve beaten the culprit and obtained the Holy Grail. Now all we have to do is change everyone back.”


“Yeah,” the Master nodded, looking at the fallen Meltryllis from where he stood on BB’s gloved hand. She had caused a lot of trouble for the past few hours. Even if she had been influenced by the Holy Grail Fragment, it was clear that Meltryllis was going to have to be punished for what she had done. She had taken advantage of all of Chaldea on a whim. 


But at the same time, the Master was worried. This came from Meltryllis’s desires for a hobby friend. Maybe if she had more outlets for her desires, this wouldn’t happen again.


He refused to remain small and be one of those outlets though. As BB held him in one hand and the Holy Grail in the other, the Master climbed BB’s fingers until he reached her opposite hand where the Grail was. The moment he touched it, he found himself overwhelmed with a near unlimited amount of mana. All he had to do was to touch it and he’d be able to manipulate it to turn things back to normal. He closed his eyes and made his wish - a wish to repair all of the damage and undo all of the changes Meltryllis had done.


 


End Notes:

Notes:


Other Appearing Servants: [MoonCancer] BB and [Assassin] Hassan of the Serenity

Swimsuit of Perpetual Summer - Mashu’s Swimsuit

BB’s Authority - BB being Meltryllis’s ‘mother’ in a sense, she is capable of reigning in Melt

Swimsuit BB - 3rd Ascension Swimsuit but the cloak is not red since she isn’t the Summer 3 MoonCancer yet.

Meltryllis’s Second SG - Doll Mania

Huge Scale id-es - Kingprotea’s cheat ability to get constantly bigger

Kazuradrop - Fate/Extra CCC Foxtail manga describes this unimplement Sakura-face and her size heavy qualities

Cursed Cupid Cleaner - BB’s in-game Noble Phantasm is a large shot which decreases debuff resistance.


~For Fun~


Current Location: [Himeji Castle]


Story Battle Node (3 of 4):

1 Wave

Opponent: [Lancer] Meltryllis (Swimsuit Lancer) (Mouth)/ [Lancer] Meltryllis (Swimsuit Lancer) (Rear)

HP: 2 Break Bar (350,000 HP for first, 300,000 for the other)

Buffs: [Ocean’s Leviathan] - Increase [NP Charge] by 1 every turn. Recover 3000 HP per turn. 

Skills: [Giant Sadistic Injection] - Increase [Attack] (3 turns). Apply [Evade] (1 turn).

Break Bar Skill: [Squeezing out the Last Drop] - Clear debuffs. Fully fills [NP Gauge]. Apply [Evade] (1 turn)

NP (Mouth): 4 turn charge. [Huge Scale Leviathan] - Apply [Ignore Invincible]. Deal Severe Defense ignoring damage to one opponent. Applies [Skill Seal] and [NP Seal] (1 turn).

NP (Rear): 4 turn charge. [Huge Scale Pool Queen] - Deal Severe Defense ignoring damage to one opponent. Applies [Stun], [Skill Seal], and [NP Seal] (1 turn). Increases self [Critical Rate] (3 turns).

Hidden Status: High Resistance to Debuffs but will be heavily affected by skills that decrease Debuff Resistance


Available Story Supports: [Moon Cancer] BB, [Assassin] Hassan of the Serenity


Drops: Mysterious Divine Wine + Forbidden Page + Secret Gem of Lancer x2 + Chaldea Observation Notes

 

Ch.6bonus Meltryllis [DEADEND] by jellytea819

Chapter 6cd.Bonus: Melt Virus - Even Thumbelina Looks Down

Servant(s): [Alter Ego] Meltryllis


It was over. At least, that was what they thought. But it couldn’t be over. She refused for it to be over.


“We did it, Senpai. We’ve beaten the culprit and obtained the Holy Grail. Now all we have to do is change everyone back.”


That was what the naive Shielder had said. Yes, that was all that was left. With Meltryllis helplessly lying on the ground, they had succeeded. BB held the Master and one hand and the Holy Grail in the other. All he had to do was to touch it and he’d be able to manipulate it to turn things back to normal. 


So that’s what the Master did. He climbed BB’s fingers until he reached her opposite hand where the Grail was. The moment he touched it, he found himself overwhelmed with a near unlimited amount of mana. He closed his eyes and made his wish - a wish to repair all of the damage and undo all of the changes she had done. Then Andersen and Lord El-Melloi would be rescued from the inside of the girl’s stomach as well.


But that wasn’t possible. The battle had yet to end. The celebration was too early. They had not won. She wouldn’t allow it. She wouldn’t let her dream end there. No, she still had some energy left. Something stored away to turn the tides.


“Is that... right...?”


Stab!


“Gahak!”


“BB!” Mashu screamed as a metal spike stabbed into BB in the chest. The Master, his hands still on the grail, opened his eyes to see Meltryllis pressed right against the MoonCancer kouhai. Though the Alter Ego had been separated from the Holy Grail and was breathing heavily, she was still able to muster enough energy for one last attack.


And that one attack was all she needed.


“Meltryllis, please stand down,” Mashu prepared herself for combat again and readied her shield. 


“Did I ever tell you... about my favorite ability...?” Meltryllis gasped, struggling to remain standing on her prosthetic leg while stabbing BB. “Melt Virus [All Drain]... It lets me drain whatever I want... be it organic matter, inorganic matter, and even skills...”


“Ah… So those Casters you absorbed meant you still had some fight left in you, huh? ...BB slipped up,” BB groaned, deducing the meaning behind Meltryllis’s words. She had been caught off guard. They all had.


“Whoa!” Clang!


The Master fell along with the Holy Grail the moment BB lost her grip on it. However, the moment his hands let go of the Holy Grail, it dispersed. His wish became granted. The great fall from BB’s hand became no more than a slight drop when he hit the floor.


“Huh? I’m big again,” the Master was excited, but only for the briefest moment. They were still in danger.


“Senpai!” Mashu was thankful to see her Master in front of her eyes again. She moved to get between him and Meltryllis who was still knee-ing BB with her bladed legs. “Meltryllis, please just give up. It’s over. Senpai and all the other Servants should all be back to normal now.”


Meltryllis, however, was still confident despite wincing in pain. “All you say...? I still have two Servants I’ve eaten and drained… And now that I’ve got BB, here, I don’t think you’re in any place to be negotiating with me, Mashu. And Master, I’ll have you back as a doll soon enough.”


“G-Gyah! That’s sexual harassment!” BB squealed as Meltryllis lifted her spike out of her chest. That wasn’t the only thing she lifted out however.


“Eh? That’s-?!”


[Aurea Poculum: Golden Grail] BB’s counterfeit Grail which she kept in her stored as data in her bosom. She often used the poison in the goblet to attack the enemy, but it was a legitimate power source she had control over. Being her Alter Ego, Meltryllis knew exactly where to search to be able to pull it from BB after impaling her. She was not done yet. Though she did not have much strength left, all she needed was to do one thing and her remaining bit of straight would be more than enough to deal with the intruders of her Digital Sea. 


“BB!” the now normal sized Master was worried about his injured little devil-type kouhai. But he couldn’t move. The moment Meltryllis obtained the Golden Grail, all of them were suddenly enveloped in a ghastly aura. 


“What, are you worried about BB, Senpai? … You’re such a charmer...” BB held her chest tightly. Having the Aurea Poculum removed from her was not only unexpected but not something she would have predicted Meltryllis would have the ability to do. She was enough of a mastermind, however, to recognize just what the Alter Ego was plotting as her last resort. “Mashu, Miss Hassan of the Serenity, you may want to get close together. You wouldn’t want to be separated when she makes use of her id_es… I told you the Last Boss had more than one transformation… this would be Melt’s final form...”


“Final form? You all are the ones who are changing,” Meltryllis chuckled. Now that she had BB’s counterfeit grail in her hand, she had enough strength to use her personal cheat skill on a greater level. The 2 meter diameter circle around her was all she was able to control with the Golden Grail, but it would be more than enough space in just a moment. “Sit tight, Master. Soon, my Melt Virus will bring you all back down to a more manageable size.”


No, it couldn’t be. Just when he had just gotten back to normal size, Meltryllis was planning on shrinking him again. No, she already was, he realized. His, Mashu’s, Serenity’s, and BB’s lines of sight were getting lower and lower.


This was Melt Virus [All Drain]’s true potential. The highest level of energy drain, Meltryllis didn’t just have the ability to absorb energy. From experience to skills to parameters, whatever she wanted could be made hers. Now, she decided to drain their sizes, scaling them down to whatever she saw fit. And boosted by BB’s Aurea Poculum, they simply had to remain in her domain for it to activate.


“I can’t… move…,” the Master found it was helpless to move anything other than his neck as the sadistic doll fanatic continued to grow higher and higher into the sky for him.


From her chest to her waist to her thighs to her steel bladed skates… just how much smaller was she going to make them all?


“Melt Virus - Scale Down,” when Meltryllis spoke, her voice resounded in his ears, like an omnipresent and almighty echo that forced them all to their knees. “Come now, Master. I will welcome you all to the ultimate scale for my dolls!”


And down they went. The Master’s consciousness slowly began to fade as Metryllis rose higher and higher into the sky. 



………

……………


He didn’t know how long it took for him to wake. None of them did.  Melt Virus [All Drain] was a skill belonging only to Meltryllis. The ability to absorb anything into oneself, the sadistic type Alter Ego was capable of gathering unlimited power through her honey (virus poison).  With it, she could drain opponents, copy their experience over to herself, and even scale them down.


[Scale Down], in particular, was what Meltryllis had chosen to do to them in order to realize her dream. After losing the battle and the Holy Grail, this was her last act of desperation to keep power over those she wished to make into her dolls. With what she had been able to drain from BB, she shrunk them all down using most of the mana remaining in BB’s counterfeit grail.


Now, they were awakening in her domain at the size she had wished for.


“Urgh… Senpai… are you okay?” Mashu asked, coming to her senses after the disorienting sense of falling that accompanied Meltryllis’s unique skill.


“M-Master… where are we?” Serenity was wary of the unfamiliar looking location around them. The floor they were on was pure white. As for the sky around them, everything seemed too distant to properly make out . Nothing was recognizable and were simply out of focus blurs even for Mashu’s and Serenity’s sharp eyes as Servants.


However, the Master was more experienced in being small after an entire day. That was not the question he knew they should have been asking. The proper thing to ask was this: Just how small were they?


“Foooooo~!”


WHOOOOOOSH!!!!


“Uwaaah!” “Kyaa!” “Aaaah!” the three of them screamed as they were thrown in the air by a powerful hurricane of hot wind.


“Senpai!”


“Master! I’ve got you!” Serenity grabbed onto him in midair as gravity pulled them back down to the ground.


“Grk!” “Ooof!” “Ow!”


Wham!


They landed with a painful thud of an impact. They had no idea how many meters they had been thrown up in the air by that single gust, but it had been strong enough that they had been powerless against it.


“Fufufufufu~! Was that really all it took? I really should have thought of this earlier.”


“Gah! So loud!” thunderous laughter boomed down from high above causing him, Mashu, and Serenity to cover their ears. It also, however, forced their gazes skyward. Upon looking up, they realized something had appeared there, or rather, had been there the entire time.


An eyeball. The azure blue iris and the black hole of a pupil of Meltryllis’s right eye filled their sky spanning from one end of the sky to the other. For an instant, the color of the sky changed as she blinked, her eyelids swept across the horizon, turning everything the color of her fair skin for a moment. Eyelashes taller than skyscrapers rushed by at breakneck speeds. Then, as quickly as that had happened, the sharp blue eye’s gaze returned.


Just how big was she? No, that was the wrong thing to ask. Just how small were they?


They watched as the overwhelming eye rose up higher and higher into the sky. As it did, the shrunken trio slowly were able to see more of Meltryllis’s face. Even then however, much of it felt out of focus due to how far away it seemed to them. 


“So, Master, how does it feel being at 1:10000 scale?” Meltryllis’s all-encompassing voice asked, knocking them to the ground again just when they had stood up. “Oops. Is my voice too loud? I suppose you all are far too small to even stand against me now, fufufu~!”


“O-One ten thousandth?!” he stuttered. How small was that? Just how miniscule had they made them? He had been 1:100 scale earlier and 1.7 cm tall, but now he was a hundred times even smaller than that...


That meant Meltryllis had shrunk them all to around a tenth of a millimeter tall. The endless white plain they were standing was on one of the tables that Meltryllis indoor water park had by the pool.


“Meltryllis! Stop this! The real grail is gone!” Mashu shouted into the skies. “We’ll be back to normal when you run out of mana. You can’t keep us like this!”


That was right. What Meltryllis was doing was only temporary. She couldn’t just keep them small forever. She didn’t have the mana to do that.


But that was not true.


“How cute. Your pathetic screams are music to my ears, Mashu,” giggled the Servant who could still hear her measly voice due to. “You think this is only temporary? This isn’t a simple wish, and I haven’t rewritten your [Spirit Origins] this time either. I’ve DRAINED you, Mashu. This is permanent. Now that I’ve absorbed your sizes, you’ll permanently be Scaled Down to this pathetic state.”


“What?!” he shouted as Serenity helped prop himself up by allowing him to lean on her. No, it couldn’t be. All of that effort he had used to get back to turn to normal had been rendered moot by Meltryllis’s one cheat skill. Was this it? Was this as far as he could go? To end up a speck in front of a sadistic titanic Meltryllis?


No, there still had to be a way out, the Master believed. He had undone Meltryllis’s influence with the original grail earlier, so that meant the other servants should have gone back to normal. All he had to do was wait until they came, and they would be able to overwhelm Meltryllis. The master was sure they would be able to mount a rescue.


But his confidence was only in the future. It did nothing to protect him from the present, especially when Meltryllis set her sights on him.


“Master… you’re still looking quite composed there,” Meltryllis’s condemning voice sent chills down his spine. Though her gaze contained the entire surrounding plain they were standing on, it seemed as though she was focused solely on him. “Considering you were the one who came up with the plan that was a pain in my rear, I think you deserve an even greater punishment for coming up with that plan.”


A greater punishment? Just what torture did the sadist-type AI have in mind?


“Senpai!” “Master!”


Mashu and Serenity noticed it before he did. Though honestly, he was the one who should have been panicking the most. The moment Meltryllis had finished her sentence, the entire world around the Master began expanding again. She was continuing to drain his size!


“Wai- Wh- Mash- No sto-! Melt!” The Master couldn’t form a proper thought as he felt his body get even weaker and smaller with each passing second.


It honestly felt worst for him to see the world change in front of his very eyes rather than wake up shrunken all at once. Hassan of the Serenity, who had been letting him use her shoulder to stand, looked down on him worriedly as he found he could no longer grab her shoulder. He was no longer even level with it. When Mashu started to approach, he was taken aback as she put her hands on her knees and leaned forward to check on him.


“Oh no! Senpai’s getting even smaller!” Mashu worriedly gasped as his vision was taken up by her swaying breasts in her swimsuit. Even that was not for long though as his line of sight kept dropping. He stopped being able to see Mashu’s and Serenity’s faces as they were blocked by their breasts when he dropped down below their waists. Now under half their size, both girls loomed over him, each of their long legs stretching longer than he was tall. He stumbled into Mashu’s tree of a bare leg when Serenity kneeled down. 


“Master, stay calm,” the assassin tried to reassure him. She grabbed his hands to try and reassure him, but it did not help considering it made his shrinking obvious. Both of her hands covered his completely, and even on her knees, she was above him. That just continued as he dropped below Mashu’s knee level. Serenity had to get on her all fours to continue holding onto his hands without losing balance. By then, he was the size of a doll to her - she only needed two fingers to hold his measly hands.


“Just when is it going to stop?” the Master wanted to know. He could no longer hold Serenity’s hands, for they became far larger than his body as he dropped below their ankles. He was descended down to eye-level with Mashu’s and Serenity’s toes, a height that was familiar to him now after having been at that size compared to them for a few hours now. “Not again...”


And this was when it stopped. He was back to being a hundred times smaller than his two Servants. The only difference now, however, was his actual size. 1 million times smaller than normal size - 1.7 micrometers.


“There. Enjoy living amongst dust and bacteria, my microscopic Master,” Meltryllis’s voice immediately slammed him into the ground. “That should be a more fitting scale for you to live the rest of your life!”


No it wasn’t. He was helpless before and now that helplessness had increased exponentially. Mashu’s and Serenity’s actions as they tried to endure Meltryllis’s voice put him in more immediate danger as Mashu took a step backwards and Serenity took a step forward, stumbling as they put their hands to their ears. He was sent flying by the stomp of Serenity’s foot… right into the place where Mashu was putting hers.


Crunch!


“Wah! Mprk!”


“A-Ah! Sorry, Senpai,” Mashu hurried to peel the microscopic Master off her. He ended up stuck beneath the ball of her foot due to the sweat dripping off of the swimsuit-clad Shielder. He groaned as Mashu peeled his body off her foot like a piece of gum and held him in front of her enormous face. “This is really bad. Senpai’s gotten punier again.”


“I’m glad you understand that now, Mashu, Master,” Meltryllis looked down from the heavens. From what they could make out, she was raising something up with her sleeved hand. “Ah, but don’t worry. I’ll make sure you four will be safe. You will be my precious micro-scale dolls from now on after all.”


“Four?” Mashu repeated the number that was one more than their present number of members at that moment. “W-What happened to BB?”


Meltryllis was expecting that question. “Oh, her? I punished her while you were still figuring things out. Here, take good care of her.”


In order to return BB, the impossibly large Alter Ego stuck her sleeve into her mouth for a moment. After she did, she then pursed her lips over them. A reflective drop hung over the edge of her lip as she hovered her mouth over him.


“Oh no. Ru-” the Master realized they needed to escape, but was cut off when a flood of saliva immediately crashed down upon them.


Splash!


“Uwa-” was all they were about to scream out before they were overtaken by a wave of water. The tiny Master was knocked out of Mashu’s hand when she and Serenity were swept away by the torrent. “Gah. Gasp… Blub… Blarg...”


This was unbelievable. A single drop of spit was now an ocean to him. Meltryllis was beyond gigantic to him now - practically a world in her own right. He could do nothing but float in the endless sea that was no more than a puddle of Meltryllis’s saliva. 


Of course, he wasn’t the only victim.


“Gak… Bleck… Gross. That Melt, when I get back to normal, I’ll give her a full on spanking on that overly-exposed heinie of hers… Who does she think she is trying to eat me?”


It was BB, he realized. Floating the water was an island of white, black, and purple. However, something was different about her, he noticed. Compared to Mashu and Serenity, BB was… smaller...


She was still ten times his own size, though. “Huh? Oh wow. Is that you, Senpai?” the MoonCancer class Servant pulled him out of the water by the collar of his Mystic Code. “I thought I was the one she hated most, but I guess you ended up worse than I did.”


“Any idea how we can stop her?” he asked for ideas from the mastermind-type AI.


“If I had something, I wouldn’t be sopping wet now, would I, Senpai?” the AI frowned. It was not the answer either of them wanted to hear or say. “She didn’t just drain our sizes. She absorbed most of my parameters too. We were lucky enough she didn’t get all of my power or else we’d be a Planck’s length tall by now. Her Scale Down is just that powerful. I should know. I’m the one who came up with that cheat skill in the first place.”


That really wasn’t something to be proud of considering the predicament they were in. They were utterly miniscule under the gaze and grasp of Meltryllis. She was many times the size of even the Primordial Mother compared to them. What could they do?


The answer to that, was nothing. The very water of the ocean surrounding them began to shift. Or rather, rise. Looking up, the Master saw a black sleeve high in the sky twirling around. Like the moon’s gravity, it pulled the ocean of saliva. Meltryllis was controlling the water she had spat out, removing the entire ocean that had nearly drowned him with just a wave of her hand.


He could see Mashu and Serenity a distance away, as exhausted as he and BB were. On the empty plain that was the table they were on, there was nothing else, so it was easy to see them. They too were able to spot them in the distance which was good for the two who had been shrunken even further as neither of them were in any state to cross the distance that was probably a millimeter at normal size.


“Mashu!”


“Senpai?” Mashu heard his voice and turned towards them. “Ah, it’s BB!”


“Ah expected of your other loyal kouhai, she comes running right for you, Senpai,” BB remarked, trying to sound confident, but as Mashu and Serenity approached, he saw her step back when she found she had to look up.


“Uwah. So Meltryllis drained you too?” the swimsuit clad Shielder gasped when she found she was 10 times taller than BB. She bent down to grab the 10 micrometer AI who was the size of a doll to her.


“W-Whoa, hey! BB’s precious goods. Be a little more careful, Mashu,” the AI felt the air squeezed out of her lungs when Mashu’s hand wrapped around her and lifted her up. He, too, was taken along for the right while squeezed tightly in BB’s gloved hand.


“This is really bad…,” the Master frowned. For BB to be rendered helpless as well, Meltryllis was in full control of all of them. Mashu and Serenity were the largest of them at the moment, but that did not matter when they had all been overwhelmed by just a drop of the girl’s spit.


“Fufufu~ Have you all realized how hopeless it is yet?” the Alter Ego’s thunderous voice alerted their attention to the skies. “Even, BB can’t stand against me anymore. And because you’re so small, even without the Holy Grail, thanks to everything I’ve absorbed from, I can still maintain my Digital Sea enough to keep you all in here for as long as I want.”


That couldn’t be. But unfortunately, that was the cold hard truth.


“We have to find a way out of here,” Mashu ground her teeth. “But can we even get away from her?”


They couldn’t. Meltryllis wanted to make that clear to them. 


Slaaaaaam!


“Kyaa!” “Wah!” Mashu and Serenity were knocked down by the meteoric impact of Meltryllis’s chin on the table. 


“Get away, huh? A lot of big talk from someone so small,” giggled the gigantic Alter Ego. “Let’s see if you can really do that then.”


The microscopic Master and his servants turned pale when the Alter Ego suddenly opened her mouth. Meltryllis extended her tongue. A pink Leviathan extended outwards. To the 0.1 mm girls and the even smaller BB and Master, it was a beast large enough to engulf mountains.


The Master could feel Mashu’s body tremble as she held BB and looked up.


“Can you escape my tongue?” she asked.


There was no time to think had to act as the pink destroyer began to move.


“Waaaaaah!” BB was shocked when Mashu dropped her so she could manifest her shield. The AI looked up to see the bespectacled girl bracing herself. “Serenity, please take BB and Senpai. I’ll try to hold her back.”


“Understood,” the Hassan nodded, scooping the MoonCancer AI up.


“Hey! Hold o-!” BB was not happy about being treated roughly, which translated to her squeezing her hand around him more tightly.


“Mfft!” he struggled to breath as BB held him like a rag doll. He could see the gigantic Mashu chanting her oath as Serenity began running away in a last ditch effort to escape. “Mashu!”


“Lord Camelot [Fortress of the Distant Utopia]!”


Mashu brought up her guard - her ultimate defense. The walls of Camelot generated by her shield’s noble phantasm formed just as Meltryllis’s tongue rushed towards her. So long as she was prepared to protect them, she was not going to falter. She would not be moved.


But against someone 10000 times her own height, it did not matter. The floor beneath the steadfast fortress shifted as Meltryllis’s tongue bowled her over without any trace of resistance whatsoever.


“Kya-!” 


“Ma-” The Master wished to call Mashu’s name, but even with the speed of an Assassin carrying him and BB along, Serenity could not get very far on her scale. The speed at which Meltryllis’s tongue swept across the table overtook them before he could even finish saying Mashu’s name. “Uwah!”


“Hya!” “Gyaah!”


This was the end. The tiny Master was back in Meltryllis’s grasp and maw again as he and all of his servants were licked up by the Alter Ego that had drained them of their size. Now he was smaller than ever along with the rest of them who were all stuck to the overwhelmingly gigantic girl’s tongue.


Meltryllis knew that and savored the feeling and the sounds of despair she had heard when she engulfed them with her tongue. She had done it. She had won over them all. Though she could not turn all of Chaldea into her doll paradise, she could still make the Master her personal belonging. She would keep them all inside her until she decided she wanted to play with them again. That much, at least, was enough for the Alter Ego.


“So slow and so small,” she giggled. With a single motion, she pulled her tongue back and gulped. A tsunami of saliva pulled all four of them off her Leviathan-sized tongue and down her throat. 


Meltryllis looked at the destroyed pool that she made her Digital Sea. She was going to have to use BB’s admin powers she absorbed to restructure it to separate it from the outside world. It didn’t matter to her what would happen to Chaldea if the Master was gone. So long as she had her ‘dolls’ in her possession, she would be satisfied.


The Alter Ego’s power-drunk smile grew even wider as she placed her hand on her exposed stomach. “Take your time getting used to your new home, Master. Maybe in the future, I’ll make you even smaller and we can have even more fun.”


With those words said, Meltryllis began rewriting her domain. The indoor pool became shrouded in darkness as she remade it into a little world where she could have fun with her toys until they broke. This was her victory.


[DEAD END]



…….


………...


……………...


“-elt!”


If only that was actually the case. 


“Melt!”


To the girl who had been defeated by the one who could be considered the protagonist, such a GAME OVER ending for the Master could only happen in her dreams.


“Meltryllis, wake up!”


“Huh?!”


The Alter Ego bolted up straight, finding herself lying in an infirmary bed. This was what reality actually was for her. Her defeat had been the truth. Her victory had been nothing but a daydream.









End Notes:

Notes:

Melt Virus [All Drain] - Melt’s cheat id_es skill to drain parameters and infect/restructure things. This includes scaling things down to smaller sizes.

[Aurea Poculum: Golden Grail] - The chalice BB uses in the extra attack is an amazing thing in the CCC game and ghastly powerful so it is a good power source.

[DEAD END]/Bonus Chapter title - There was originally an idea for the end of the main story where Andersen would have to save the day using his Thumbelina story but that was scrapped.


~For Fun~


Current Location: [My Room - Meltryllis’ Dream]


Challenge Boss:

1 Wave

Opponent: [Alter Ego] Meltryllis

HP: 2 Break Bars (200,000 HP for first, 300,000 for the next, 400,000 for the last)

Initial Buff: [Melt Virus - All Drain] - Decrease [Defense] to all (even in backline) (3 turns). And reduce [Max HP] by half. (Unremovable)

1st Break Bar: [Melt Virus - Smaller and Smaller] - Decrease [Attack] to all (even in backline) (3 turns). Clear buffs from all enemies (even in backline).

2nd Break Bar: [Melt Virus - Scale Down to a Planck’s Length] - Reduce Max HP by 100,000 (to 1 if not high enough). (10 turns) (Removable).

Skills: [Grail Sadistic Injection] - Increase [Attack] (3 turns). Apply [Evade] (1 turn).

Skills: [Sorry. You’re too Puny!] - Next attack will hit all targets

NP (Mouth): 4 turn charge. [Goddess’s Punishment] - Apply [Sure Hit]. Deal Severe Defense ignoring damage to all enemies. 


Reward: Crystallized Lore

Ch.6d Meltryllis [Epilogue] by jellytea819

Chapter 6d: Epilogue (4 of 4)

Servant(s): [Alter Ego] Meltryllis


“Ok, Melt. Open wide.”


“Aaah~n.”


Chomp.


It had been a day since the incident that had troubled Chaldea. From having found her beloved Senpai tiny beneath her butt to going through all of the strangeness that came with Servants taking advantage of the situation, a lot had happened. Some of it, she felt, had been enjoyable, but she tried to shake those thoughts out of her head. She had been under Meltryllis’s influence after all. After confirming that every Servant was safe and accounted for, Mashu Kyrielight arrived at the medical bay.


Her eye twitched seeing the culprit happily being fed an apple that had been cut into a rabbit shape by her Senpai.


“Senpai… Meltryllis… What are you two doing?” the bespectacled girl asked.


“Oh, Mashu,” the Master waved at her. “I was making sure Melt had something to recover her energy.”


“Are you jealous, Mashu?” the Alter Ego smugly smiled.


“J-J-! Not at all. It’s not like I’m envious you’re in a position for Senpai to feed you or anything. It’s absolutely not like that at all,” the Shielder’s defense was haphazardly set up. “But Senpai, you sure are acting friendly to someone who treated you like a bug yesterday.”


“You get used to it,” the Master sighed. He understood Mashu’s worry for taking care of Meltryllis, but he was an experienced Master of Chaldea. He both met with numerous farewells and betrayals by versions of Servants only to encounter them again later. Having Meltryllis be the troublemaker behind the entire ordeal did not mean he would stop treating her normally. Besides, she couldn’t easily feed herself with her arms the way they were.


“I said I was sorry,” Meltryllis opened her mouth to be fed once again. After she chewed and swallowed, she continued talking. “What else can I say? I can’t even remember everything that happened. It feels like I had a good dream, but can you imagine waking up black and blue all over and then getting shouted at by that loud-mouthed author and tactician?”


That was the other issue as well. Meltryllis’s memories, like someone who had gotten completely drunk, were hazy regarding the incident when she woke up. It was actually quite the sight seeing her suddenly being scolded and shouted at by an angry Andersen and Lord El-Melloi II right upon waking up. Both were so irate after being eaten, there was no way any of them could stop the pair of Casters from shouting sharply analyzed critiques about her character and endless strings of English curses and complaints. And because she had no idea what was going on and couldn’t move her body because of her mana exhaustion, she had to bear it all.


“I think Melt’s gotten a decent enough punishment… Though Da Vinci is going to make her pull triple duty on resource gathering when she gets better.”


“You guys beat the intoxicated me even with all those handicaps and cheats,” Meltryllis stated, impressed. “Really, as expected of Master… Although did you really have to make BB jab me there? I can still feel where she stabbed my butt.”


It couldn’t have been helped. He didn’t have any other ideas at the time. Trying to determine a proper strategy to handle the giant Meltryllis on the spot was not something he had thought he’d have to do. However, he did and it had succeeded. The entire incident had gone by with no major issues and no casualties. That was all that mattered to him.


However, Mashu was still concerned.


“Still, I do wonder, Senpai. Meltryllis, just made you go help Osakabehime in the first place?” Mashu asked. “I’m sorry to point this out, but you can’t really hold a pen for drawing, right?”


The Master blinked. Mashu did have a point. It had surprised them in the first place when Passionlip pointed them to Osakabehime’s room. Meltryllis wasn’t the type to make small talk with the hikikomori, so why had she been there?


To both the Master and Mashu’s surprise, the purple haired Alter Ego began looking in a different direction. Her face was a little red. “A-Ah… Do I really have to answer that? You already had to deal with one of my deepest dreams. Isn’t that enough?”


It wasn’t. Not only was Meltryllis acting strange, but her answer could actually tell them a lot more about the reason she had ended up the way she did. He wasn’t just referring about the grail and the energy drinks - if she wasn’t there in the first place, none of this would have happened.


“Melt...” the Master raised his hand. One of his command spells had regenerated over the course of the day.


“O-Ok. I’ll say it. You don’t have to waste a command spell for that,” the Alter Ego caved in. 


She didn’t have the chance or the need to answer though. Before she could properly tell the two, the door to the sick bay opened up.


“Mel-Mel!” “Hey Ballerina Girl!”


Two Servants loudly barged in. From the voices and how they address Meltryllis, the Master knew just who they were before they came over to approach the recovering patient.


Jeanne D’Arc Alter and Osakabehime had arrived, holding a book in each of their hands.


“Alter? Osakabehime? What are you two doing here?” Mashu was surprised by their intrusion, however, what she was more surprised about was the dark rings under both of their lifeless eyes.


“... Ngh?” Jeanne Alter glanced over Mashu with a tired expression. It seemed she had pulled an all-nighter. Did the two of them keep going working on their doujinshi even after the incident was over? Come to think of it, they exited the Halloween Singularity through BB’s power, so they never did end up back in Osakabehime’s room in Chaldea. 


“We finished, Mel-Mel,” Osakabehime tried to sound happy as she placed a copy of her doujinshi on Meltryllis’s bed but she was too exhausted to muster the effort. “Thank you. Your references were just what we needed...”


“Here,” Jeanne Alter tossed her self-published book over Osakabehime’s as well. “As promised, a copy. Now if you’ll excuse us, the Princess and I need are going to use that giant hippogriff plushie in nap room.”


“You guys! You’re supposed to keep this a secret!” Meltryllis blushed, flusteredly trying to hide the two thin books while the two doujin artists left. There was nowhere to hide them though as Mashu and the Master had already seen them. “D-Don’t get the wrong idea, Master. They were the ones who were paying me for my help. I just wanted a copy to remember the occasion. I didn’t request the genre or anything.”


The genre? The Master took a closer look at the covers and titles of the doujinshi Osakabehime and Jeanne Alter had drawn. The moment his brain processed what he was seeing, his smile disappeared.


‘Master 1/100’ and ‘Giant Babbage 2: Super Dreadnought Fran’ - the underlying theme behind both books was the same. And the first one in the particular pictured his plight perfectly. The fact that the cover of the first was a drawing of him trying to escape a foot and the other was of a gigantic bandage-clad Frankenstein looming over a city told him more than enough. So this was why Meltryllis had gotten so involved.


Those two were the ones who had sparked her interest.


“Mashu…,” the Master mumbled, standing up. “I’m going to go get Da Vinci. Those two aren’t going to be getting any sleep anytime soon. They’ll be getting the same punishment that Melt is getting.”


“Y-Yes, Senpai,” Mashu nodded as the Chaldean Master stood up and walked off.


When the door to the infirmary closed, Mashu and Meltryllis were the only ones remaining. An awkward silence fell between the two - the Master’s kouhai and the one who put him in danger. Meltryllis tried to hide both thin books under the pillow she was resting on. As she did, Mashu’s eyes restlessly followed the covers of both books.


Memories of sitting on her Master, stepping on him, and even kissing his tiny body entered her mind.


“U-Um… Meltryllis…,” Mashu called her name. 


“Hm…? What is it?”


Mashu swallowed her saliva, trying to work up the nerve to speak up. “C-Could I take a look at that Master book for one minute?”


The Alter Ego took a moment to process the request. When she did, a smirk appeared on Meltryllis’s face as she raised an eyebrow. “Oh my, did you take an interest, Mashu?”


“N-No. N-not at all,” the bespectacled girl nervously denied, but her blush betrayed her. She had recalled what she had done to her precious Senpai. The memories made her cheeks flush red and her face feel numb.


“Well, you can go ahead and read them first if you want.”  The sadistic Alter Ego’s smile only widened. She lifted her body up so that the girl could pull the two doujinshi from beneath the pillow. Mashu took them wordlessly.


“I-I’m just inspecting them to make sure they’re nothing inappropriate,” Mashu made a poor excuse as she flipped open the Master 1/100 book. The moment she did, she began to sweat. “H-Hyah!”


‘Well, isn’t this something,’ thought the Alter Ego. Despite having lost against Master, Meltryllis had won in the end. The influences her [Sadistic Constitution] had on the other girls may have been necessary to some, but it seemed Mashu had no need for its addition. As Mashu became heavily focused in her reading material, the prima donna ballerina took the second book to join her in reading. A light giggle escaped her. She had found two things in Mashu: some teasing material and a future comrade.


 




End Notes:

Notes:

Osakabehime and Jeanne Alter - Why would Melt even associate with them? Because they can create content she desires of course.

Master 1/100: Reference to Morumo 1/10.

Giant Baggage: Lovely Summer CE for Summer 3.

Super Dreadnought Fran - Reference to Super-Dreadnought Girl 4946

Mashu’s Reaction - She’s been enjoying this throughout the series so she might have developed a size fetish…


~For Fun~


Current Location [Infirmary]

Story Battle Node (4 of 4):

No Battle. Story Only.


Reward: Holy Grail + Crystallized Lore

 

Extra 6.5 Saint Martha/Abigail Williams by jellytea819

Chapter 6.5: Model Guardian - The Witch and the Saint

Servant(s): [Ruler] Saint Martha (Swimsuit Ruler), [Foreigner] Abigail Williams


When it came to appropriate responses to threats to Chaldea, the staff and Servants stationed there were a flexible, adaptable, and strong willed bunch. From Christmas hijinks to Valentine’s incidents to GudaGuda’s insanity, there were numerous trials and tribulations the residents of Chaldea had gotten used to. 


Even with all [males] in Chaldea shrunken down to 1/100 their original size, an appropriate response to the incident had been developed shortly after its occurrence.


“An entire miniature town made as our temporary base… That Caster lady and her younger self have really outdone themselves,” whistled one of the victims, the gruff and rough Beowulf.


“At least this gives us a place to rest up for a spell,” the blonde cowboy Billy the Kid sighed a breath of relief. He shivered recalling his experience. “I didn’t think that that pirate pair would start acting up… Mary was a bit scary there...”


“Hm… That old fox… she certainly is the resourceful type. And seeing her willing to cooperate with her younger self to build this for us… they can both be rather cute, can’t they?” chuckled the long haired samurai who was with them.


Sasaki Kojiro was well aware of the power and hobbies of the Caster-class servant known as Medea. A powerful witch from the Age of Gods, she had quite the hobby. No doubt these had already been prepared by her in her free time for fun. With the incident, she and Medea Lily reworked and rescaled them to pose as a makeshift residence for the other shrunken victims.


He was much appreciative of the presently giant female servants who had gone out of their way to create a safe refuge for everyone in the recreation room. From a distance, it would certainly look as though they were all surrounding a model city. Truthfully, that was exactly what it was, but Medea’s attention to detail provided a hospitable residence while they awaited more news.


“So what do you reckon we do now? While I’m darn sure Master’ll be needin’ our help, the ladies’ll be better suited for that job at the moment,” Billy asked as he looked around the town area. “And from the looks of it, there are more non-combatant here than I thought.”


“I’m with you there. I am worried about Master, but there ain’t nothin’ we can do right now when we don’t know where he is. Just leave the searchin’ to them,” Beowulf agreed. “‘Sides, this place needs some extra protection considering a lot of the tougher guys look like they’ve been thrown through the wringer. We might as well stay here.”


“Well that works for me too. The red Archer got brought here by his little sisters, so we can at least finally get some grub. He looked drained, but he was puttin’ his stress to good use and cookin’ up a storm when he was given the ingredients.”


“Really? Hope there’s some good booze around too. I think a lot of us are in need of it ‘round now. Hey, Samurai, are you joinin’ us?”


“I’m afraid I’ll have to decline that offer. You go on ahead, Sir Beowulf. Before you arrived here, I had already arranged a meeting elsewhere,” the swordsman shook his head and left the two Servants he had been conversing with in the center of the model city.


Indeed, Sasaki Kojiro had his own priorities over simply making due with their current status. Though he had been taken unawares by the sudden incident earlier that morning, some time had passed since then and he had gotten accustomed to it. He was more than willing to use his strength and agility as a Servant to leap to the highest building in the model city. Up there atop the miniature clock tower, he had a better vantage point.


In the center of the large Chaldea recreation room was the miniature town at 1:100 scale. Any equipment and objects nearby had been pushed away and around the miniature itself was a barrier. This was a necessity considering the size of the model and everyone inside it. It had been crafted by a number of the female servants to ensure the safety of the shrunken staff, researchers, and male servants. While some of the male servants were capable of defending themselves, a number of them needed time to fully recover after running into some of the influenced female Servants.


“Sir Geronimo, have you finished your observations on the barrier?” the samurai asked the Native American Servant.


This was the person he had arranged a meeting with. A servant capable of getting an understanding of the mystical barrier protecting the city, Geronimo had been atop the highest point looking into the gem affixed at the tip of the clock tower.


“Ah. Is your meeting over?” Geronimo turned around to Kojiro. “And to answer your question, yes. It appears to be of quite the skillful design. I believe you would call those scientists called it a [Bounded Field] built for protection. Both Miss Medeas, Madame Blavatsky, and Miss Da Vinci have made something suitable for its purpose.”


So it was a collaborative work. If that was the case, he held some hope for the sake of the little town’s shrunken residents.


But Geronimo wasn’t too sure about that.


“It would still be best to be wary, my friend,” he advised. “Though I was able to evade all of the dangers on my way here, at a moment’s notice, we may be swept up in further troubles. I believe the one called Blackbeard called it… an event flag?”


“Then I suppose that means I have another gate to guard,” Kojiro took the advice, but untensed his muscles as he gave the other man a bemused smile. There was something about gatekeeping that he seemed to have an affinity with. “I’ve heard from conversing with the new arrivals that there something is beginning to influence the ladies as well. It appears they have been behaving strangely. Though some Servants have had the power to break free, a number succumbed to it and began acting more aggressively around those who were shrunk down.”


Hearing that the Native American servant frowned. “That is… unfortunate to hear. I would hope our current guard will not be affected by such an evil, then.”


Looking out in the distance, the swordsman noted the presence of the lone giant girl sitting in the recreation room. There was only one normal sized individual present because the remaining female Servants who weren’t as influenced by the incident were out searching for stragglers. He felt it was a poor idea to have only one person watch the model city, but he felt that in a previous summoning he had done something similar before.


Now who was their guard?


Seated in a folding chair smiling happily as she hugged her stuffed bear was a blonde girl clad in black. Though an innocent looking girl, she was quite capable when she was serious. It was quite the feat to make it so that no Berserker class Servant dared to trouble her. 


Abigail Williams - the Silver Key. The pure young girl Master had summoned was certainly not one anyone would have expected to be assigned to guard the refuge, but there she was, kicking her feet up and down while looking down at the miniature town with a bright smile on her face. 


“Hmm~~ Hm~~ Teeheehee~!” the girl was humming and giggling while talking to her stuffed bear.  “Isn’t this neat Yugo? Miss Da Vinci trusted us enough to protect the town. I guess I’ve been a good girl lately, haven’t I?”


It was a little heartwarming to see Abigail so bright-eyed about being trusted. Considering there was occasionally an ominous presence surrounding her that made some Servants wary, she had been having trouble getting along with a number of the Chaldean servants outside of the child Servant’s circle with Jack the Ripper.


“She’s quite the enthusiastic lass,” Kojiro respected the girl’s attitude. “Nothing has happened so far for her presence to be necessary. At least she has been fairly responsible by being willing to keep her distance.”


Geronimo nodded. “Abigail has been working hard to get acquainted with others in Chaldea. Compared to a number of the other Servants among those who were available, she is a reasonable choice.”


At those words, the Assassin-class Servant smirked. “I recall she’s still hesitant to approach you. For Sir Geronimo to have such an optimistic opinion of her as well… her efforts must be noteworthy.”


Sitting down and simply watching the barrier protected town was not the only job Abigail had, however.


Slam!


“Wah!” Abigail jumped when the door to the recreation room slammed open. Hers as well as Kojiro’s and Geronimo’s attentions turned in the direction of the noise. What they were able to see was a purple haired servant with a frustrated look on her face.


“Hm…? That is...” Geronimo took a moment to recognize the newcomer.


Kojiro, however, knew just who it was immediately. For a moment, his hand reached for his blade - his craving for a match against a strong opponent was always triggered whenever he was around her. “Well, it looks as though Lady Martha has made an appearance.”


Saint Martha clad in her swimsuit, the Saint of the Waterside - With a frustrated pout on her face, the violet haired saint clad in a black swimsuit and red jacket scanned the recreation room while standing at the door. She seemed to be looking for somebody but was failing at finding them. She clenched her fist tightly to the point where it looked to be ready to fly into the closest person’s face at a moment’s notice.


“S-Saint Martha?” the innocent girl stuttered.


When she noticed the shocked girl in the middle of the room, however, immediately pulled her head back and rushed to change her expression. “A-Ah, um… Abigail, was it? My apologies if I frightened you. Have you seen BB around? I’ve been looking all over for her.”


It seemed she was unable to capture the troublemaker called BB despite chasing her around the halls. BB was a likely culprit for the incident, the swordsman was aware. If Martha had been out looking for her while clad in her swimsuit, she must have done something problematic that required a ‘lecture’ from the heavy-handed holy woman in Swimsuit Ruler mode. Having the prankster AI slip out of her grasp must have annoyed her.


“Heh. Once in a while, even Lady Martha can make such an expression,” the swordsman was somewhat amused at how quickly the saint cleaned up her act. He preferred her more natural state which resorted to violence as the first and best option, though she was always making an effort to conceal such a personality. 


In any case, Abigail was set to do her duty as she stood up and got between the miniature town and the Swimsuit Ruler before she replied. “Miss BB? No, I haven’t seen her all day. Miss Da Vinci only asked me to keep an eye on everyone they found.”


“Everyone?” Martha was confused. She had been searching for BB for so long, she hadn’t been told of what the other Servants had been doing.


“Oh, you weren’t told? Um… How do I explain this then...” the Foreigner class servant was surprised the holy woman was unaware. She did her best to properly tell her. As she did, the Swimsuit Ruler closed the door to the recreation room and got closer. The two female Servants got closer to the miniature town so that the saint could see for herself.


Geronimo took a step back when the shadows of both of them approached. Even on top of the clock tower, there was still a distance to go to get to either Abigail’s or Martha’s knees. The two female servant’s loomed over the town as Abigail explained out what the Medeas had made and pointed out the shrunken males they had found and gathered there. He was more than a little nervous.


On the other hand, the sword user did not change his expression one bit as he stared up. His focus was on the swimsuit servant as his gaze went up her long legs that stretched up to her black swimsuit bottom. He was not looking at the woman obscenely. The sheer power she held normally had been accentuated by her size. Her well-polished figure from her legs to her arms to her stomach muscles were all finely toned. Though he was often desired testing his mettle against Tarasque more than Martha herself, he had to admit the Saint’s strength was something he wanted to challenge in his current state, as foolish as it sounded.


“So a lot of the men are in here? This Bounded Field… will it be alright on its own?” ” Martha was astonished as she inspected the town. Slowly the saint lowered herself, bending her knees until they were on the floor. Even then, the town’s buildings were dwarfed by her thighs as they pressed against each other. Her gaze fell upon the tallest building. “Hm…?”


“Is something wrong, Saint Martha?”


“It looks like she’s spotted us,” remarked the cautious Geronimo, readying himself to leave in case anything went awry.


The saint got down on all fours so that she could lower her head further. Their vision was taken up by the violet haired Ruler’s face. “What are you two doing up here?”


When she spoke so closely, the two were assaulted by the woman’s hot breath. A mighty gale caused Geronimo to put his arm in front of his face to block the gust. The samurai on the other hand remained unmoved and unintimidated as the humid air blew his caused his tied hair to whip around roughly.


“Well now… How are you doing, Lady Martha? You seem to be well enough to traipse around in such exposed casual garb,” waved Kojiro. His words were heard by the giant woman 100 times their size, but he paid no mind.


“... You are certainly a lionhearted man,” Geronimo was impressed at his ally’s calm demeanor. While most other Servants would be defensive in the face of a giant opponent, the swordsman but he still acted as he normally would around her.


“Geh...” it seemed Martha felt the same when she realized who she was looking at.


“Who’s on the building?” Abigail asked.


“Well… Geronimo and that swallow killing assassin,” not naming the swordsman was her way of showing her slight disdain for the man who always pestered her to bring out Tarasque.


“Eh? Mister Geronimo?” Abigail’s priority was on the named Servant. She was nervous upon hearing his name, but upon remembering that the males were all much smaller, she grew a little curious. She slowly sat down as well so she could get a better look. “Uwah… It really is! What are you doing there, Mister Geronimo? Are you checking on the barrier?”


So she could talk to him more easily when he was in this state. While that was nice to know, he nodded and tried to confirm with the giant Foreigner class girl as best as he could at his current size by using his whole body to gesture to her that he was checking the barrier.


The sight of the tiny man moving about made the girl giggle. She actually was able to understand him as well. “Teehee… I see. Thank you for doing your best!”


For a moment, Abigail’s hand started to descend. The speed at which it nearly came down on the clock tower was alarmingly quick - as rapid as one of Cu Chulainn's speedy dashes. 


“Huh?” “Oh.”


Even if they wanted to evade, neither Servant had the time to react. The entire top of the tower was engulfed in the young girl’s long black sleeves in an instant. Her instinct was to pat them on the head like a pet and its owner. Though she was gentle, the entire sleeve covered hand covered the top of the clock tower. 


It took Abigail ten seconds before she caught herself.


“A-Ah. That’s not good. For some reason, I just wanted to do that,” the girl pulled back, flustered. She wasn’t sure why that had been the first idea to pop into her head, and she was apologetic for having done it. When she looked back down at the tower, though, she was surprised to see neither Servant there. “Huh?”


“Abigail, your hand,” Saint Martha pointed out. On the girl’s hand was one of the two - Geronimo. Having been pressed down by the young girl’s hand, he found himself stuck to it and brought up along with it when she removed it from the clock tower.


“Well, if this isn’t a dangerous height,” the Apache Tribe Leader remained calm, but tried keeping his focus more on Abigail’s face than the distant floor below.


“M-Mister Geronimo!” Abigail was shocked to have the man in her hands. “I’m sorry. I don’t know what came over me.”


He hoped it was just an act of whimsy instead of what had been going on to a number of the other servants. It did not seem as though Abigail was acting strangely at least. In fact, Abigail’s earnest and compassionate behavior told her she was far from it. He very much appreciated this and tried to let the girl know with more gestures and body movements.


Abigail smiled seeing that he seemed to have forgiven her. “Awww… Thank you, Mister Geronimo. I’m sorry for being so scared to talk to you before. You’re a very nice person.”


Abigail let her sleeve slip down her other arm to expose her fingers. With her free hand, she slowly brought it over to the hand which held Geronimo. She did not touch him, but she used it to compare his less than 2 cm height with her fingers. It surprised her that he was less than half the size of her pointer finger.


It seemed the Caster’s current height made him less intimidating to the young girl now - enough to speak to. Kojiro smiled from where he stood on the roof of the next highest building in the miniature. As an assassin with [Mind’s Eye (Fake)], he had been able to evade Abigail at the very last moment. His D-rank [Presence Concealment] also helped him do so stealthily.


It did not, however, properly hide him from the enormous saint. 


“Grk!”


Without warning, the purple haired Servant grabbed the swordsman by his hakama between her fingers. Unlike with the hesitant Abigail, Martha did not allow the man to evade again. She snatched him up aggressively and held him in front of her face as she got back up.


“Well, I should’ve expected you’d be here nice and safe as well,” Martha shook her head.


“Heh,” despite his mistreatment, he chuckled. “I’m flattered to be remembered so fondly, Lady Martha.”


Seeing him so relaxed, Martha frowned. “Always so poised and confident. How do you do it? I could easily just squish you like a bug you know?” 


She spoke out of concern though, and not a threat. She was a saint who tried her best to keep up that appearance despite how she often treated the dragon she sent flying and punched often. And even if she actually were threatening him, he was willing to endure such a trial. It would make good training. The nameless warrior’s personality frustrated the straight-laced Martha very often.


Abigail was worried because of the Saint’s words, though.


“U-Um… Saint Martha, you wouldn’t really do that, would you?”


“Huh?” Realizing she had accidentally slipped out of her saintly personality in front of the innocent Servant again, Martha doubled back and tried to regain her kind expression. “N-No. I wouldn’t do that at all, Abigail. I was just worried, that’s all. It’s dangerous to be moving around so much at the moment.”


Though she said that, she started swinging the shrunken Servant up and down with her hand as she gestured with her hands while talking to Abigail. It was admittedly nauseating but the swordsman was able to endure it. 


“Well… I appreciate having trained my inner ear beforehand...” he mumbled, wincing slightly but more or less fine and well.


Martha lowered him back down to the town with a sigh. She didn’t want to take a step further into the miniature, but she moved to place her hand on the building adjacent to where she had placed Sasaki. Her fingers pinched it and tried lifting it up. To her surprise, she couldn’t remove it from the floor. In fact, she couldn’t even shake it, as though it was glued tightly to the floor itself. “Hm… I thought the Bounded FIeld seemed flimsy because I could hardly feel it, but it’s sturdier than I thought.”


“Yes. Miss Da Vinci and the others who made it said it’d be fine as long as nobody was outside of the buildings,” Abigail nodded. She held Geronimo in front of her stuffed bear so he was given a plush wall to rest his head against while she spoke to the saint. “She told me all I needed to do was keep an eye on the town and explain things to anyone coming in like you, Saint Martha.”


“Well you’ve done a good job,” Martha smiled, complimenting the hard working Foreigner girl. She reached to pat the girl on the head, but before she was able to, she found something peculiar: her hand was trembling. “Huh?”


“... Saint Martha?” Abigail was confused, but immediately after she finished her sentence, she noticed something was off. The intensity of the purple haired saint’s blue eyes changed.


This was a worrying sight to all the servants in the miniature town. Saint Martha falling under the influence of whatever was going on. While they would have gotten more defensive, there were Chaldean staff members to protect as well. So the best option was honestly to remain indoors.


The swimsuit-clad Servant Martha stumbled forward, onto the town itself. Her sandals, taller than small houses themselves, landed on three miniature homes. If it weren’t for the protective wards, they would have been flattened.


That itself was another problem, however.


“Uwaa!” 


Crash!


As the structures were all fixed to the ground, they were a lot more like solid rocks. Martha’s sandal rammed into the next set of houses hard but were stopped. She tripped out of her sandals, falling directly onto the buildings in the miniature town.


“Grk…! Whoa! That was a close one!” bellowed the closest victim to being crushed by the Swimsuit Ruler’s breasts as they smothered a number of town buildings. It was the blond Billy the Kid who had been nearly knocked to the ground by the weight of the saint. “Emiya! Make sure everyone stays inside. They can just keep eating. Every other servant, make sure the staff stay safe and indoors.” 


Kojiro leapt from the ground to the rooftop of a house to Martha’s thigh and then up to the clock tower that was between them. He was able to see that the saint had fallen onto over half of the miniature. “Quite the clumsy one, isn’t she?”


“S-Saint Martha, are you alright?” stuttered a concerned Abigail. She rushed over, stepping into the town, her black shoes taking up an entire street.


“I’m… fine…,” the saint struggled to reply as she tried standing up. Her head was aching enough that the best she could do was turn herself over and sit up. In doing so, her leg raised over the clock tower the Assassin-class servant was on.


“Oh… Well, this is quite the sight…,” the swordsman whistled. Saint Martha pulled her legs back and off the ground so that only her butt was on the ground, atop dozens of miniature houses. The shrunken victims inside were lost in her shadow as the heat from her body poured down from her toned rear into the street below. Her swimsuit dug into the set of buildings behind her. “Heh… I’m aware of a number of men who would charmed by such a scandalous position.”


“Awawa...” Abigail was a little flustered stumbling through the model town, trying to make sure not to hit anything. It was an impossible task as her feet filled the streets, knocking into house after house. “I’m sorry, everyone. Saint Martha, please stand up. You’re crushing them.”


“Crushing?” Instead of taking Abigail’s hand, the saint looked around at the miniature medieval-style town which she suddenly realized she had fallen onto. She could feel a number of structures beneath her rear, poking against her black bikini bottom. Immediately, she moved to close up her legs. In doing so, she rattled a number of small houses with her long bare legs when they struck against the walls of the buildings. “Kyah!”


To hear the usually composed and occasionally brash saint scream such a flustered feminine cry was amusing to the Assassin-class Servant. Though he understood that the collateral damage to the miniature could possibly frighten some of the more vulnerable staff and Servants, being able to have a full view of the embarrassed Martha made the Servant wish he had some sake with him to enjoy the sight further.


Martha seemed to be fairly healthy in any case. Though she had taken a fall, her holy maiden had a [Natural Body (Sea)]. She recovered from the scuffs caused by her sudden plummet into the city quickly and strengthened her resistance at the same time.


It was a shame, however, that she hadn’t raised her immunity earlier. When the Saint of the Waterside calmed down, her vision narrowed to the top of the clock tower building again. Her eyes glazed over the moment she spotted the swordsman.


“Saint Martha? Are you sure, you’re okay?”


“Laughing are you…?” a low mumble escaped the swimsuit Ruler’s mouth.


“This is...,” Recognizing the successful influence on the woman before anyone else, Geronimo grew alert. “Abigail, you will have to stop her. She was unable to resist and has lost herself.”


But she was unable to hear the miniscule servant’s voice as she pressed him further into her stuffed doll while she nervously tried to figure out what to do.


The brawling Ruler did not give the Foreigner girl any time to come up with an answer though as her leg sprung forward. Her barefoot slammed straight into the clock tower, her toes curling over the top of the structure where Kojiro was. The saintess was red in the face - angry and embarrassed  at being seen in such an embarrassing state so she aimed to take her anger out on one of the servants that constantly irked her.


The Assassin was quick enough to hop off the structure before she was smashed by her toes or feet, landing on the ground safely.


“Tch,” the saint clicked her tongue. She stood up on her own, keeping her eyes to the ground as she surveyed the miniature town’s streets for the Assassin-class Servant. She raised her foot high. “Get back here you coward...”


“Well, it looks like Lady Martha’s fallen under that absurd spell as well,” a smile formed on the swordsman’s face as he prepared his sword. He was always hungry for a fight. Even when against the odds such as facing a young woman 100 times his own size, Sasaki Kojiro was steadfast beneath the shadow of her barefoot. “Now this will be a challenge to remember.”


Quite honestly, there was very little need for the dark influencing pushing her at all. As for Saint Martha, fueled by her embarrassed rage, she was thinking of nothing more than teaching the cocky swordsman a lesson. Considering his stature, the only idea on her mind to do that would be to stomp on him.


“Wait! Saint Martha, don’t!” Abigail was too late to shout as the woman’s foot descended.


Whaaaaam!


“Grk!”


Slamming down hard into the streets of the miniature town below, the punching saint’s right foot crashed into the miniature’s empty streets. The Chaldea staff inside could feel the powerful earthquake caused by the force of the saint’s step. Despite being protected by the Bounded Field, the force was enough to shake the inside of the buildings. She was not aiming to simply pin him down. She was using her full force against Kojiro who had successfully jumped a great distance back using the shockwave of her stomp. He hadn’t avoided the impact completely as the wind force alone was enough to actually hurt him, but he had still dodged out of the way.


That great distance was but a step away for the giant saint however as she took another step forward to stomp down on him. To the Servant’s surprise, her speed far surpassed his own reaction time. Before he even landed, her foot was already on its way down.


“Not yet…,” the swordsman was not defeated yet. In an instant, he turned while in mid-air. Before hitting the ground, his feet landed on the side of the building he was falling next to. He then swung his sword.


“Tsubame Gaeshi [Swallow Reversal]!”


The peerless swordsman’s secret technique, three simultaneous sword slashes capable of bending reality itself, the Tsubame Gaeshi was the technique Sasaki Kojiro was known for. Amongst the Servants, he had become a Legend for that swordplay and skill that came with mastering the technique and slaying countless beasts and dragons for the sake of his Master. The man’s godlike skill embodied Infinity.


And Infinity meant limitless potential and applications. With his skill, Kojiro’s slash cut a hole through the Bounded Field, allowing him to break through the window of one of the homes so he could pull himself inside. He succeeded not a moment too soon as the second he got to safety, the saint’s barefoot slammed down, completely filling up the street he was about to fall down to. The light from the window became blocked out completely while a powerful gust with the smell of feet, sweat, and the sea rushed into his shelter, knocking him into the wall hard.


“Oof… Her blows possess much more force than I had anticipated…,” the samurai was surprised he was so winded. “This is indeed worthy as a high-stakes training trial.”


Though remaining in the shelter would be the safest option, that was not on the Assassin class Servant’s mind at all. The sheer power of Saint Martha’s stomps was enough to make a normal man cower, but just realizing he was only the size of her largest toe made the man desire to face her. Wyverns could be dwarfed by dragons but Saint Martha was currently a cut above them all. He left the safety of the house immediately after the saint lifted her foot.


“Grr… How did you even make it out?” grumbled Martha. “I’ll give you the worst scolding I can give when I catch you, you bumpkin samurai!”


The rampage of Saint Martha continued as the less than 2 cm tall Servant continued to try avoiding the meteoric foot falls of the enormous swimsuit-clad Ruler. She was not holding back when it came to the swordsman.


“He’s leading her out of the town...” Geronimo noticed. Whether or not this was intentional, the end result of the chase was Saint Martha stomping away from the miniature model. For even one called a holy maiden to be influenced by such an influence that darkened her spirit, whatever force was endangering them did not discriminate.


That made the small Caster worry considering he was currently held in place by another giant. Abigail was watching the sight of the holy woman trying to stomp Kojiro under her barefoot like an insect wordlessly.


“That looks fun…,” he heard her mumble. Such a statement was concerning. His body was jerked when the blonde Servant started moving.


Down below in the town, the shrunken victims down below were greeted by the black sole of Abigail’s shoe. The heel of her foot slammed into the ground hard, knocking down Beowulf who had peeked outside to survey what was going on. He turned around to see her hovering; the rest of her foot rose up over the small houses and the central square of the town.


“Oof… That hurt… Huh? Whoa there, Missy! Hold on now!” The sane Berserker was well aware of the class difference between them.


Of course, Abigail did not hear the man who was directly below her foot. She was able to feel first-hand what stepping on the miniature buildings was like. Though they were solid due to the various Caster Servants’ efforts, just being able to put her foot over something shaped like a house was amazing. “Wow… The buildings really are strong. This is even more like a toy set than I thought.”


This was a dangerous predicament. If even their guard had fallen to the influence, the mastermind must have been gaining even more power. Just what was happening at the scene of the crime? Were Abigail to begin playing around with the town like a toy set as she had mentioned, the safety of the shrunken Chaldea staff members was in jeopardy.


There was no other choice for Geronimo. He had to communicate with her to see if he could snap the girl out of it.


“In that case, let’s try this,” the Caster shut his eyes and let his muscles relax until they went limp. “Doing this in my current state is dangerous, but it may succeed...”


Focusing his mana as a Servant, the Caster’s body began to be surrounded in a blue aura. [Shamanism], being able to use this power as a Servant strengthened him and his ability as a Caster. With it, he could attempt to communicate to Abigail’s spirit and try to unlock her consciousness from the spell.


‘Abigail… Abigail...’


“Huh?” a voice suddenly entered the girl’s mind. She looked around, confused. “That voice… Was that Mister Geronimo?”


The girl was surprisingly lucid and responded to him more easily than he had expected. ‘Are you okay? You mustn’t act like that person you call a holy woman. You don’t want to endanger the staff, do you?’


“No. Not at all. I’m sorry, Mister Geronimo,” the girl apologized. “I was just curious. It really did look fun… Oh, I was being a bad girl, wasn’t I?”


Was she not affected by the mind-overwriting influence? Well, he supposed the [Madness] that came with the Foreigner class was more overwhelming that whatever had been influencing the other Servants. This must have been why Da Vinci had let her watch over the model town.


‘No. You haven’t been a bad girl at all,’ the Caster kindly tried to reassure her. ‘Rather, you are one of the few who can manage to deal with anyone who has gone… as you say… bad. Even compared to that saint over there.’


Abigail’s eyes widened. Being praised alone made the young girl happy, but to be compared to a saint, she didn’t know what to think. There was a feeling of elation that filled her heart.


“Hey! Stop running already, you toothpick-wielding bug!” Suddenly, a loud shout snapped both the Foreigner and the Caster out of their conversation and trance. Turning her head, Abigail saw Martha heading towards the town again. Kojiro had led her back while attempting to evade her.


“Wait! Stopstopstopstop!” she realized the danger the frenzied holy maiden was causing to the shrunken people down below. She stepped forward to try to hold Martha back and push her away. “Saint Martha, please don’t get any closer than here!”


“H-hey, Abigail! Cut that out!” The purple haired Servant was more of a Berserker than a Ruler, but she did not have the weakness to Abigail like those Berserker’s had. To the young girl’s dismay, the Swimsuit clad woman was not gentle. She broke free from the Foreigner girl, causing her to fall back onto the miniature itself with a heavy thud.


“Kyaa!” cried the girl when her butt hit the central square of the town hard. She bounced once before landing directly atop the structure where Billy the Kid was guarding the staff who had been with Emiya.


“Uwoah! The roof would normally be caving in right now. Hey Babbage, you got any way to reinforce this in case it crumbles?” the blonde was not confident in the Bounded Field when the weight of a young girl who was now 100 times larger was literally atop their building. Though the structure was supposed to be solid, he swore he could hear the strain on the walls and pillars.


“Ouch… Ouch… Ouch…,” Abigail rubbed her butt before noticing she had fallen right into the center of the miniature. “Uwah… I’m sorry, everyone. Are you alright?”


Geronimo had also fallen back onto the ground right by her stuffed animal, Yugo. The man was safe but she nearly didn’t see him when he was like an ant right by her shin. ‘Abigail, are you hurt?’ he asked, concerned. 


The answer was painfully obvious though. He had heard tale from his Master before that stepping on small block toys could be considered one of the greater levels of pain. If Abigail had landed with her full weight atop of the Bounded Field strengthened houses, it must have hurt.


The anger possessed Martha did not seem to be concerned about the girl’s safety, however. She was too wrapped up in chasing after the shrunken swordsman to even notice. The man in question was apologetic as he dashed away.


“My apologies, Miss Abigail…,” he spoke to himself while he avoided another footfall. “Managing to lure this woman without getting crushed is more difficult of an ordeal than I anticipated. She’s actually been cornering me.”


Perhaps this was just the difference between a 1 and a 4 in terms of parameters. He was actually growing tired. Though he was fairly confident in his own stamina, it was becoming evident that he was expending much more energy than Saint Martha was using. The difference in scale was more than he had imagined. Still, he attempted to avoid Saint Martha while attempting to lure her away from the city. 


“Tsubame Gaeshi [Swallow Reversal]!”


He attempted to parry against the woman’s toe as it slammed right next to him. His Infinity only held up for a moment before the weighty toe continued its descent. Still, this gave him just barely enough of a chance to leap out of the way and let the shockwave carry him again.


“Urgh!”


“Stop moving around already, you punk! You’re pissing me off here!”


It was easy to recognize that the bug sized Servant was being driven into a corner. What were they going to do? There had to be some way to ensure that the possessed saint calmed down.


“This is… not right…,” a melancholic whisper escaped from above.


“Huh…? Abigail…?” Geronimo realized he had to back away as quickly as he could when a dark aura began to pour out of the normally innocent Silver Key. “Is she Ascending?”


That was indeed the case. The giant Foreigner’s black dress began to dissolve... or rather, the fabric started to flutter away in the shape of butterflies. Her blue eyes changed to red. A black stocking and hat seemed to appear from the shadows. 


Inside the building she was seated on, the more parental Chaldea staff and Servants shut the doors and windows as quickly as they could when the cloth surrounding her rear flew away, revealing a predominantly exposed butt with nothing but a thin pair of black underwear to cover it. 


“A Saint shouldn’t be a bad girl…,” muttered the girl as she stood up to her full height high above the miniature town.  A keyhole appeared on the girl’s forehead. 

Slam!


“Khrk!” 


“Got you!” 


The saint was finally successful in landing a glancing blow against the sword-using assassin right before he was about to leave town. Kojiro was knocked down to the ground properly. His weapon landed far from him as Martha put her foot down on him, pinning him down with most of her weight.


“Tch… You bug-sized bumpkin, now I can finally pay you back,” she smirked. She had finally gotten the advantage over him. The man couldn’t move from beneath her foot and she could see his face between her biggest and second biggest toes.


“Well… I suppose it’s my loss for now…,” the samurai winced. The weight of the woman pinning him was not easing up. She was increasing it as she leaned onto the ball of her foot. Though she was a saint, her foot had also gotten rather dirty from all of the barefoot stomping she had done all over the recreation room. Dust and sweat stained his fine hakama while the overpowering smell of the woman’s foot surrounded him. “However… I believe the war’s been won...”


Martha did not hear him, but there was no time for her to focus on him any more either for while she had been distracted by taking Kojiro down, Abigail had been gathering power.


“Iä! Iä!”


An ominous set of words prefaced what happened next.


“Huh? What was- Kyaah! W-What the- What’s goin- Mffpt! Mmmph!!!”


Before Martha was able to enjoy her victory, two tentacles emerged from extradimensional space and wrapped around the woman’s waist and the right leg pinning Kojiro down. Her foot was lifted off the ground, but she was then pulled down. Unfortunately, for the Assassin class servant, he found himself stuck to her foot and taken along with her.


“Oh? This is not a good situation…,” he realized as a tentacle wrapped around him as well, pressing him into the woman’s foot. Martha clenched her toes as she struggled, pinching the man’s head between them. “Urgh… Grk...”


“S-Stop! Mmpfhf! Kyaa!”


Though she tried to resist, all that successfully did was turn her body so that the saint fell face first onto the town again. Her breasts landed atop the model’s fountain area, pushing out all of the water in a single splash of her swimsuit covered bosom. Her stomach nearly slammed down onto the clock tower if she hadn’t struggled and turned her body at just the right time, but when she pulled her legs back in an attempt to fight the tentacles, she realized the building was between her legs once again when it brushed against her thighs.


“More…” a whisper escaped Abigail who was invoking the power of the Silver Key. As she desired, more tentacles emerged to hold Martha down, restraining her arms and snaking around her waist, neck, and chest. 


“Mgghk! Kyaaa! Wait… What was I… No wait! H-Hyaah!” the saint squealed as the slimy tendrils not only held her down but also began slithering across her body. She started to return to her senses, but upon seeing her predicament, she continued to struggle to resist, causing her to try to turn her body over. The clock tower between her legs rubbed against her further while her body was licked wet by the tentacles. The Holy Maiden was in danger in more ways than one now.


‘Abigail… I think that’s enough...’ Geronimo knew he had to stop this before it got too explicit. This was certainty not appropriate for a child to see, even if Abigail was a Servant. He did not want such an innocent girl as Abigail to subject herself to such a sight as a drained Saint Martha any further. ‘I believe she’s calmed down. You’ve done well in incapacitating her.’


Although those words entered her mind, there were numerous other chants filling the Silver Key’s head as the madness seeped into her. When she glanced down at the shrunken Caster, the man admitted feeling a chill run down his spine.


“Is that so…?” she mumbled. With a wave of her hand, the tentacles surrounding the saint disappeared, allowing her to limply fall flat on the floor. Every bit of her swimsuit and skin was covered in slime rather than water and a trickle of drool remained just outside the saint’s mouth.


Freed from the prison of the slimy tentacles and Martha’s foot, Kojiro was able to pick himself up and stumble off of the woman’s foot. He made an effort to rematerialize his weapon to use it to help him stand. “Grk… I only expected to be attacked by Lady Martha. That tentacled twist was a rather unplanned intrusion… Huff… But granted… it did succeed… Hah...”


Abigail did not concern herself with the saint any further as she looked around at the town at her feet. Standing in the middle of it all, she could see how much damage the Bounded Field had taken trying to keep the town and the people inside the buildings safe. “Ah… I’ve been a bad girl, haven’t I?”


‘Not at all. I’ve said it before, Abigail,’ Geronimo tried to reassure her. ‘You were one of the few who could manage to stop Martha from that influence. You’ve done a good deed, young lady, and no one was hurt at all.’


Well… asides from Sasaki Kojiro, but he had admittedly been asking for it so Geronimo kept that thought to himself.


Hearing those words made the now scantily clad girl giggle. She was starting to calm down. She lowered her hand to the floor in front of the shrunken Caster, offering him a ride up. He accepted it. The girl slowly raised her hand back up to her height and eye level. Though she was no longer in the normal form, she was still able to converse with him properly. The girl’s finger came down and gently tapped the man on the hand, giving him a proper pat on the head full of gratitude.


“Thank you, Mister Geronimo. Please, I’d like to be your friend when you get back to normal.”


‘Of course.’


Down below, the other Servants and Chaldea staffed agreed that they had been guarded properly, although a couple were wondering what they were going to tell Saint Martha when they got back to normal after having witnessed such a… stimulating experience… Whatever the case, this was going to be a pain to report on for the Chaldea staff. 


“Well, this is one thing we can try to hold over her for some drinks… though I bet she’ll deck us hard if we did...” Beowulf remarked.


“Maybe it’d be good to just forget about it… I’m technically a Child Servant… That really wasn’t my sort of thing. Maybe Blackbeard would be more knowledgeable about how to handle that stuff,” Billy the Kid thought.


At the very least, the miniature had been successfully guarded. After Abigail changed back to her usual self and dragged Saint Martha off of the model town, the Caster duo of Medea and Medea Lily returned. The older was surprised to find the Saint in such a slimy condition while the younger seemed to find such a sight nostalgic enough to remind her of pancakes for some reason.


“Well… We can fix the damaged barrier… Saint Martha, you’ll definitely have to get yourself checked by Da Vinci, however,” sighed the older version of the Witch of Colchis as she plucked the injured Assassin-class servant between her fingers and placed him gently in her hand. “Sakaki… Going up against someone that much bigger than you… You idiot… I’ll patch you up myself.”


“Hehehe… You and Mister Geronimo look to be getting along now, Abigail~!” giggled Medea Lily.


Yes, one of the true benefits of the troublesome incident seemed to have had was that it was an icebreaker between the hesitant Abigail and Geronimo. After the barrier was repaired, the young Foreigner sat back down in her seat with the shrunken Caster in hand beside her beloved doll Yugo. Geronimo used the stuffed bear as a comfortable seat and, with his skills, they were able to converse and pass the time as the day continued. Their Master would be able to deal with the mastermind soon, so now they could properly rest.






End Notes:

Notes:

Other Appearing Servants: [Assassin] Sasaki Kojiro, [Caster] Geronimo, [Berserker] Beowulf, [Archer] Billy the Kid

Model Town - Medea’s Interlude shows that she is quite skilled with model towns and was mentioned in the Helena chapter.

Geronimo + Abigail - A relationship where Abyy would like to speak to him but is hesitant, nervous, and scared when he is a really nice guy. She has a line for him in-game.

Bounded Field - the lore terminology used.

Kojiro + Martha- A relationship where she is annoyed at him considering he keeps wanting to spar with her while she wants to try maintaining appearances

Natural Body (Sea): Debuff Immunity only works if you use it before you’re hit by a debuff

Shamanism - Geronimo’s Arts Buff skill. Liberties are taken by using part of an online definition of shamanism - ‘interacting with the spirit world through trances’

Ascensions - Martha - 2nd Ascension for the red jacket. Abigail in her base dress and then goes to her next when she uses her Silver Key powers.


~For Fun~


Current Location: [Recreation Room]


Free Quest Battle Hardest (non-challenge) Node:

Wave 1

Opponent: [Assassin] Sasaki Kojiro ‘Bumpkin Bug’’

HP: 22,000 HP

(De)Buffs: [Saint’s Target] - Lose 2000 HP every turn.

NP: 3 turn charge. [Tsubame Gaeshi] - Deal significant damage to a single enemy. Increase [Critical Rate].


Wave 2

Opponent: [Foreigner] Abigail Williams, [Caster] Geronimo ‘Mister Geronimo’

HP: 180,000 for Abigail. 20,000 for Geronimo

Buffs: [Supportive Voice] - Increase Allies Arts Cards Effectiveness (3 turns).

(De)Buffs - [Protect the Town]: Chance to [Stun] Self every turn. 

NP (Abigail) - 5 turn charge. [Bad Girl Temptation] - Remove buffs. Deal heavy damage to one enemy.

NP (Geronimo) - 4 turn charge. [Encouragement] - Increase Allies Buster Card Effectiveness (3 turns).


Wave 3

Opponent: [Ruler] Saint Martha (Swimsuit Ruler)

HP: 1 Break Bar (120,000 for first, 180,000 for second)

Buffs: [Maiden by the Miniature] - Increase Buster Card Effectiveness (Unremovable)

Break Bar Skill - [Sadistic Injection - Pent Up Anger] - Inflict [Taunt] on one enemy. Fully fill NP Gauge. 

NP - 4 turn charge. [Venting] - Decrease [Defense] (3 turns). Deal significant damage to a single enemy..


Drops:  Chaldea Observation Notes + Stake of Wailing Night + Seashell of Reminiscence

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9484