My Shrunken Chance by Toxenisfun
Summary:

Jesse is shrunk by his former boss, Sam and will now get to experience more feet than he could possibly ever dream to. But, will his dream come true become more than he bargained for?

 

A part 4 to my foot fetish centered story on DA, you won't need to read the other three parts to understand this but it won't hurt. 

 

First part- https://www.deviantart.com/toxenisfun1/art/My-Last-Chance-A-Foot-Worship-Story-811268062


Categories: Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Mouth Play, Odor, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: The Following story is appropriate for all audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: Yes Word count: 39531 Read: 58573 Published: August 12 2020 Updated: April 10 2021

1. Shrunk! by Toxenisfun

2. Sam's Shoe Closet by Toxenisfun

3. The Running Shoe by Toxenisfun

4. The Girlfriend by Toxenisfun

5. Alone Times by Toxenisfun

6. Friends by Toxenisfun

7. Getting Help by Toxenisfun

8. A Deep Dive by Toxenisfun

9. Doom and gloom by Toxenisfun

10. Found! by Toxenisfun

11. The Final Showdown by Toxenisfun

Shrunk! by Toxenisfun
Author's Notes:

Jesse, the luckiest man on Earth is shrunk by his former boss, Samantha. What will happen now that he's at the mercy of the same pair of feet he worships almost everyday.

My head was pounding as all I woke up, groaning as my vision was extremely blurry. The sounds of laughing and pulse pounding music filled the air around my body, not knowing where it could possibly be coming from. It seemed as though everywhere I turned, music and feminine laughter and giggles filled my surroundings. My headache was only getting worse as I tried to shield my ears from the audible assault going around. It was like I was the center of the party with speakers all around me.

 

The last thing I remember before passing out on the couch was hanging out Sam at her house before she handed me some water. That’s when I finally sat up and looked around to see a giant version of Sam’s face staring me down, instantly startling me to the very core which got quite the laugh from her, further frightening me as I crawled backwards away from her massive face. My friend, now former boss, was a giant. To call her a skyscraper would’ve been an understatement. Just her head seemed like it went skywards for hundreds of feet. To imagine what the rest of her body would be seemed impossible for any mind to comprehend.

 

“Hey Jesse. Glad you’re up. I was honestly beginning to think I gave you too much of that stuff.” Sam giggled as I watched her hand ascend upwards, only to be swiftly brought down right on top of me. Her porcelain white fingers soon formed a cage around my tiny body, encasing me in a makeshift prison. Sam was always gentle, never mean or aggressive in any way but that was when we were both the same size. Now that she was a giant in comparison to my meager form, there was no telling what she would do to me. Was I just gonna end up a simple and minute blood splatter in her luscious hands when she squeezed her fist together or was I to be her personal slave for the rest of my life, serving her by building statues to honor her. But as it turned out, Sam had a different, more benign and compassionate reason as to why she’d brought me down to this size. Months prior, I revealed to her my interest in her feet which began a series of me worshiping not only her own feet but my best friend turned girlfriends feet as well. 

 

Sam then gently cupped her hands together, scooping me and surrounded me in her soft and caring flesh that smelled of lilac and honey which calmed me down as I relaxed on her divine feeling hands, the skin was as soft as the clouds. Suddenly, being small didn’t seem so bad especially with Sam as the giant. The longer I was held in her hand, the more relaxed I became. 

 

“Awwww, Jesse. I knew you’d take this well. Should’ve told Tabatha to join you, maybe this could’ve been a couple’s retreat.” Sam opened her palm slowly, letting me adjust gradually to the bright light around me. Her sweet and savory voice put me at ease as she cooed while staring down at me. I guess she thought my current size was a lot better than my old one. Still begged the question, why was I brought to this size in the first place? Fortunately, Sam would answer the burning question in the form we used to do while having our ‘sessions’. A question.

 

“You like my feet, right?” She answered as she set me down on the floor graciously as I continued to stare up at this monster sized friend of mine. I nodded and surprisingly, she took notice of my answer as she stood up fully, her head now miles away from the floor. Down here, I could see her finely toned legs that reached on for thousands of feet and I was stunned. I couldn’t even fathom a greater being or structure that could even come close to Sam’s height or her size from my perspective. My mind was absolutely blown as the woman who was no less than five foot three now seemed to be miles high. “Well, I was thinking after our last ‘little’ foot session.” Sam laughed to herself as I tried to crack a similar smile as she looked me down. “I thought, since you like my feet so very much, might as well try out something I bought online. And it worked!” As I was mesmerized by Sam’s incredible height and stature before me, I failed to notice the obvious signs and hints she was throwing my way. As directly in front of me was my main desire and reason why she’d brought me down to this size in the first place.

 

Her feet.

 

The toes wiggled and jumped in excitement when I finally gave them the attention Sam craved. I knew she loved the attention I gave her feet while at normal size and figured she craved this attention while I was but an ant at her feet. At ground floor, I could see the literal microscopic details I would completely gloss over while I’d be worshiping her feet either after a long workout or just a long day at work. Before me, there sat Sam’s incredibly immaculate toes that seemed eager to play with me and I couldn’t blame them as I was just as eager to get started with whatever she had planned for me. If she was to just step on my poor and never frame, I couldn’t lie when I said I had no or would even fight it. To say I had no regrets however would be. There was one regret I did have should Sam actually step on me. And it was that I never worshiped Tabatha’s feet quite enough. 

 

“Already excited are we? And we haven’t even started with what I’m planning on doing with your new adorable size.” Sam bent over once more as I was already on my knees, but not out of fear. More out of pure willingness to be dominated by this...this goddess that stood in front of me. It would make other men in my position to just burst down and submit to her as there was nothing they could do. But me? Well, I gladly bent the knee to Sam, my new goddess which excited Sam very greatly as she lowered her hand down to me and poked me with her pointer finger very carefully as I was knocked down slightly but still remained on my knee, ready to serve her. “I can see someone is more than willing to submit to me and my wishes. Very good Jesse. I knew you wouldn’t fight this and while I do love the fact you kneel to my feet, they require something else from you. Lie down. On your back. Please.” I knew Sam could make me do whatever she wanted while I was at this size and her asking me politely, somewhat, was what made me want to do it. I gladly got on my back and stared high up in the sky as I saw Sam’s gorgeous smile as I did what was asked of me. I trusted Sam completely not to just pop me out of existence with no remorse but we were friends even before she was my boss. I trusted her with my now pathetic life, not that I had a choice in the matter.

 

“Ready for the big surprise? Hope you are because I am.” I suddenly watched as I saw one of her feet begin to rise high into the air, letting me see every hidden detail of the bottom of her foot that had been hiding from me even while I was worshiping her feet. The wrinkles that were free and open for me and my tiny mind to see as well to eventually experience every little detail. I remember from our sessions a few months back that Sam’s feet were..less than squeaky clean when it came to the sweat that dripped off of her monstrous soles. Small droplets were already falling down on me as she positioned her sole directly above my position. They fell like raindrops on a smooth and calming rainy night except these droplets were the sweat from a true goddess that towered before me. I felt like I was getting blessed with these holy rains that Sam was bestowing upon me. Then, came the ‘hail’ that mixed with the rain of sacred sweat. As much as Sam would like to think her floors were clean and spotless, her feet begged to say otherwise. The smallest pebbles from her shoes littered the air around me, some of them striking my legs, fortunately they weren't quite big enough to cause any actual damage but as they landed around me, it seemed as though they were her feet’s own personal Harold as the signaled the end of my life. This is what I was destined for. To be squished under Sam’s goddess like feet as she enjoyed herself. Every second, the mighty soles cane ever closer. I shut my eyes, not knowing if I’d ever see daylight ever again or if my last moments would be pressed between the hardwood floor and the (second) softest pair of feet I could possibly imagine. 

 

That was, until daylight returned to my vision as Sam retreated her feet from crushing me, letting me see her giggle to herself as she thoroughly enjoyed seeing me accept my fate as her sole’s plaything. “That’s adorable and very sweet that you just stayed still there, waiting to be stepped on. Guess we’re learning a lot about you today. Willing to die for my feet. Can’t say I’ve had anyone want that but hey, there’s a first time for everything. No popping for you. No, the real reason why I brought you down to this adorable new size is because….” Sam paused as she put her finger on her lips to think of her next words. “I think it’s just better to show you what I want to do.” I then watched as she sat down on the couch and plopped her toes directly in front of me, shocking me as I looked at her divine toes and was instantly frozen in sheer awe. Her soles were the most powerful and stand out section of her feet but her toes...toes were the main reason why anyone glanced at her feet for so long. They bounced and playfully danced around as a way of enthralling me closer but I remained still. “I wanted to show you my shoe collection today but I thought it’d be a little boring for us with you just staring at them and just sort looking at them. But now, you get to experience them like you’d never before. Just you, me and my feet you’re so enamored with. Not to worry, there won’t be a dull moment with me. Allow me to demonstrate what I have planned for us.” As she talked to me, looking down at me, my mind began to wonder. Had Tabatha agreed to this or was this Sam’s vision alone? Made me wonder what she’d do if she found me at less than an inch tall. Keep me as a pet or make me the luckiest guy in the world twice by spoiling me with her bountiful gifts. Or would she even notice me? I could be stepped on by those high wedges she always wears and forgotten about, like I never existed. I’d just be another footnote in a larger chapter in Tabatha’s life. That wasn’t her plan...right? For me to be stepped on and just forgotten, right?

 

Far from it in fact. While in my thoughts, Sam was busy getting one of her many surprises ready for me. Far off in the distance was actually the main course for my eyes that I hadn’t even bothered to look at and see what was awaiting me. To my right stood nearly a dozen different shoes, all different in their style, wear and especially height. All the way down from simple and run of the mill foam sandals that Sam must’ve owned for a few years at the very least to near pristine leather encased boots that stretched far into the sky that showed little to no sign of ever being worn. My insides were already tingling as the thought of her giving me an all access showing of her collection filled my every ounce of my body with anticipation. And Sam took notice of that as when I turned back to her feet after being lost in thought, I saw she was wearing her favorite pair of shoes. Her brand new Birkenstocks that she just seemed to wear every single day since she bought them. My jaw dropped as she wiggled her toes as a way to say hello in a new language only me and her feet understood. They went high in the air and allowed me to see underneath her magnificent toes. Made me just want to pass out just from how beautiful they were for I had no right to be standing before this magnificent temptress and Sam took note of that as she brought her sandal covered feet even closer to me and just gave me a single worded command. A command that she whispered but to me, her voice echoed throughout my surroundings as she stared me down.with a slight smirk. 

 

“Lick.”

 


End Notes:

And that's part one, let me know if this is a story you might want continued, I just wanted to upload this real fast in between chapters for Taking the 'Bus' which will come soon. Any way, let me know what you'd want to see as this story on DA was influenced heavily by comments and feedback. Let me know what thought and how you might want Sam and eventually Tabatha to interact with Jesse.

Sam's Shoe Closet by Toxenisfun
Author's Notes:

Here, we see more of Sam and her playful nature. Some more shoes for our small guy, Jesse to be around.  And overall, a fun time to be had by all.

 I ran to Sam’s awaiting foot as she extended it just a little bit closer to me and as soon as I’m close, I instantly plant my body onto the shoe and enjoy smelling what’s around me. The stink of leather, artificial fur and other additives that made the shoe did not hold a candle in comparison to the wonder used odors that Sam’s feet now gave off. I hadn’t gotten the actual chance to smell the odors of her sweat. The experience of being at her feet was astounding and truly breathtaking as I inhaled more and more of the stink that would forever be around her massive dogs that towered before. Even though she’d just popped these sandals on, I could already tell that she was starting to sweat a bit and what came with sweat? 


The smell.


I thoroughly relished in the smell as I climbed on board the alcantara covered insole and hugged the nearest toe which was the biggest, thickest, most succulent out of the bunch. I planted my mouth firmly on the soft skin and began the procedure that Sam wished. The licking of her toes. Back when I was normal size, I’d actively prefer her sweet and delicate toes that she took very great care of as they were the prized jewels of her whole body. Before our arrangement came along, she might’ve considered something else like her breasts or her ass to be the main thing that would lure guys in. But since she became aware of my secret, my need to worship beautiful women’s feet, the already well kept feet became the center of her self care. And as I continued to lick, smooch and overall worship her toe, I could tell the toes were her top priority. The taste of not just sweat but also cherry blossoms lingered on my tongue as I dragged it across the soft skin. I soon began to hear slight, almost non existent giggles and moans from high above me as Sam’s voice was sweet as she gave her next command.


“Alright Jesse. The Birkenstocks are both our favorites. I’d wear them everyday if I didn’t care about them so much. Now, off the shoe my little foot lover. More shoes to come.” As Sam spoke, she pulled her foot away from and the shoe as a whole was left to me which I responded by face planting deep into the soft fur that was now imprinted heavily into the sole of the sandal. Even though Sam only wore these shoes very infrequently, at least while she was around me, the soles told a much different story as the individual toe marks were blacked out severely from the sheer weight, pressure as well as heat that Sam subjected them to every time she decided to wear them. As I dug my face into the mushed down fur of the insole, I could almost feel what it would be like to actually get stepped on by Sam’s mighty and almost god like toes. Even her toes which were once small and delicate now easily towered over me and could overpower my tiny body like it was nothing. Judging by lying on the area her big toe would sit and relax while she went about her day, I was no bigger than her big toe which was already not that big. Best guess was I was maybe an inch tall. Although I did seem a tad bit bigger when I first woke up but that could be one of those things where I could be wrong but I could’ve sworn I was bigger before.


“Jesse, I know you’re having fun but I mean it. Off my shoe. Or would rather me just step back in there with you in it?” Sam’s voice was still sweet as she spoke to me, commanding me to get off her sandal or face, what I could only assume would be my death. A perfect death to be crushed under her perfect soles but not my preferred way of going out. Begrudgingly, I got up and stepped off the shoe, now wishing I’d taken Sam’s threat as a welcome way to experience more of her feet. Just imagining her towering form bring down her mighty soles onto my meager body would be quite the experience. Even if being small around a giant woman was never, never part of my fantasy but now I was beginning to wonder why I haven’t thought about being this close to a woman’s foot before. At this size, I could ever hope to be around. All I had to do was worry about getting stepped on until I popped which wasn’t looking like a very bad thing at this point. After all, the last thing I’d ever see, feel or experience would be a massive, soft and elegant foot. 


“There we go. I’ll keep those aside for later. Might come back to those.” I watched as Sam pushed the sandals away with her mighty feet. Just one of those sandals would take me all day to move an inch while she just moved both of them what seemed like to me an entire football field’s way away. My jaw dropped as I saw the sheer strength just the simple movement of a single foot could do. She had complete power over me and I was starting to enjoy it. Being at the mercy of what I would only describe as a ‘goddess’ or a ‘deity’. Personally, I was never a religious person but as Sam continued to toy with me, I was slowly becoming her personal acolyte, ready to worship her in whatever way she wanted me to. Build a monument? Done. Worship her every hour? Done. I’d even let her do whatever she wanted to do with me. All for the chance to be near her soft and scrumptious feet. 


“Alright, which ones next? Oh, I know which ones.” I looked over and saw the dozen or so shoes Sam put on display and they all looked great for exploring now that I could do so. First pair I saw was a recent pair that she’d just bought, a pair she had shown off to me only once via a picture a few days ago. They were solid black, mesh style running shoes with some white accents on the soles. I could tell that she’d only used them only once for a bit as they were well kept. I could tell if she were to pick me up and toss me inside there, it wouldn’t be too bad. Granted, when Sam goes to the gym or for a run or hike, her feet always sweat up a storm. Even in a brand new pair of shoes I knew I would be blasted by the pheromones that Sam’s feet gave off in the shoe. “For the next pair, I need you to…turn around. It’s gonna be a surprise. Now, turn around my little man before I throw you in a place you might not want to tossed in.” I looked up at Sam who used her finger to form a circle in the air, letting me know she was serious with her statement. Not wanting to upset her, simply due to the fact she could just toss me in a jar when I disobeyed her orders. Nodding, I turned around and even shut my eyes to play fair with her games. 


As I had my back turned, I was a tad bit nervous about what Sam’s surprise was going to be. Smashing me to oblivion became my first thought. That Sam thought she could just crush me out of existence without much of a problem. I saw how she moved those thousand ton sandals with little effort, I could only imagine what she could do that could end my tiny life. One simple exhale from her nose might knock me back just hard enough to cause my body to go *splat* on the wall without much of a second thought. Or, if she wanted to make my last moments on Earth something magical, she could simply use her big toe and just tap on me ever so gently, making go me *pop*. But I knew Sam for ages, she wouldn’t just suddenly betray all that trust for one quick moment of what she’d call a ‘trill’. Would she?


As I was lost in thoughts, I could hear Sam’s subtle voice as she began to choose which shoe she’d show me next. I didn’t really have a favorite in mind although I was leaning heavily towards the pair of brand new, high platform wedges Sam had just purchased not even a month ago. Even though I loved the way her feet radiated, something about going near a brand new shoe at this size was something magical.But I knew Sam was going to throw the nastiest, heavily used shoes, a part of me could dream. I was prepared for whatever shoe she threw at me. Whether it was a foam sandal or some combat boots, I was ready. At least, that was what I continued to tell myself. Inside, I was beyond terrified of what Sam would do post showing me her collection. I didn’t even know if she would return me to normal size let alone let me live. For all I know, I would be her foot servant for the rest of my life, how long that would be. 


“Ok Jesse, you can turn around now. I’m ready for you. I think you’re gonna like this one. It’s one of my favorites and I hope it’s yours too after this.” I could hear some laughter being held back as Sam spoke but I didn’t want to call her out on it. Not when she’s a literal skyscraper compared to me. She already displayed her power over me once, that being just a slight tease. I slowly turned around, still having my eyes closed as to not fully spoil the surprise she laid out for me. I heard a giggle or two as I slowly opened them to reveal the next pair of shoes I’d have the pleasure of being near. As I opened them, I realized the shoes were directly in front of me, not even an inch away from my face. I backed up, screamed out in surprise as I saw nothing but tan straw towering high above me. I began to crawl away as fast as I could to gauge just what she’d presented me with and what she brought to me was something. Platform shoes that were easily double my height. My jaw dropped as Sam, high above, greatly enjoyed my shock and surprised look as she began to not just giggle but full on laugh at my look.


“Oh Jesse, you can relax. It’s just a shoe. Nothing more than that. Now, these guys are actually my favorite pair of shoes and you should know that. After all, you’ve begged to take these shoes home with you. To do….whatever you want with them.” Sam soon began to nudge her shoe closer and closer to me as, out of fear, I began to vigorously crawl began away. I wanted to just scream out in fear but something kept me from going through with it.  Almost as if I secretly wanted this to happen. So, out of some stupid or maybe even a slight bit brave, I paused in my efforts to escape Sam’s shoe and faced it head on. But, Sam was fast on her thinking and instead of either stopping or even continuing to go forward, she did something unorthodox. She raised her shoe high in the air and just hung it there as I watched the pebbles and dirt from the sole begin to fall down on me like rain. I looked up at the sole that seemed to be near infinite in its size, only dwarfed by the girl who owned them. I could hear Sam cackling in joy as she began to lower her shoe, becoming ever so closer for me to meet my death. This was it wasn’t it? The chance she’d been waiting for. Sam was going to step on me. Although I had ample opportunity to run, hide or just get out of the way of this shoe that was bearing down on me, I remained under its menacing shadow. I lied down in a plank position as I felt this would offer little resistance as Sam hammered her shoe down on top of me. As well, I might get a somewhat painless death. Perhaps Sam would be merciful and grant me that as a last wish. Maybe not. I had no idea. 


That was when Sam finally paused one last time and slammed her sandal down on top of me. I felt….surprisingly little pain. The pressure, yes it was great as Sam tried her best to get that satisfactory pop out of me, but everything else was just sort of there. I could feel my own bones begin to harden like steel as Sam increased her efforts as they felt like they were going to just snap and break. It seemed as though whatever Sam used to bring me to this height in the first place was actually helping me in more ways than one. Even though the pressure was the most grave threat posed to my life right now, there were other items I had to worry about. The mud that stuck to the underside of the show had small, almost microscopic even to me, shards of rock that began to gouge my skin with needle like daggers. I yelped a bit as my arms and legs were beginning to be ravaged with cuts. But, my old friend came once more to help. The cuts did hurt tremendously, they actually began to heal quicker than the rocks could cut me even more. Then, there was the case for oxygen. While being pressed against a massive sandal that both crushed my bones and cut me pretty badly, there was one case the serum or whatever Sam used to shrink me wasn’t exactly helping me with. Breathing. Although my ribs were in perfect health that’s to whatever brought me to this size, my lungs were burning, starved of air as my last breaths outside the sole was that of me exhaling, as I was readying for death. The average person can go three minutes without air, that statistic did not take into account the fact your friend might shrink you and try to crush you. I couldn’t tell how long I was being pressed as the burning sensation in my chest made time move exponentially slower than before. Was I going to pass out from lack of air before Sam even had the chance to make me go splat?


Fortunately, that was not the case as Sam and her sandal lifted off my body, letting me take in the first breath of fresh air in what felt like an eternity. I tried to stand up but fell to my knees as my legs were still getting blood. I guess being under a giantess’ sandal clad foot could do that to a pair of legs. I grabbed my throat as I felt the cool and refreshing oxygen come back to my lungs. I had survived what many would call a death sentence. I heard Sam talking down to me and for the first time since I’d woken up, she sounded genuinely concerned for my health even though I was fine. As well as the word fine could mean after getting stepped on.


“Oh my gosh, Jesse! Are you ok? Any broken bones? Cuts or anything?” I tried to stand up one more time as the sandal that had nearly killed me was right next to me on the right. Using the tan and course fibers of the sides of the sandals as a rope of sorts, I managed to stand up and gave a thumbs up to her which garnered quite the smile from the once nervous giant. “Thank the heavens, I really wanted to try out the whole damage resistance part of the powder. Did you enjoy it at least?” I nodded as Sam smiled and moved her sandal clad feet away from me as she tossed them off like nothing. The enormous sandals that crushed me that weighed thousands of pounds just tossed aside even further away than the Birkenstocks from before which were off in the distance. “Alright Mr. Foot Lover. I’ll do this next shoe display as a little apology to you. You, my dear foot servant, lover of the shoe, divine worshiper of my dainty soles, get to decide what shoe you’d like me to wear. Anyone of them. I’ll wear it for you. Just point to them.”

End Notes:

That's that chapter, if if you do enjoy this story and might want something added, please do not be afraid to leave a review. This chapter was influenced by a few comments on DA and I might want to hear what you guys might want to see. 

The Running Shoe by Toxenisfun
Author's Notes:

 

This chapter went longer than I originally thought but that doesn’t mean it wasn't fun to write and I do hope it’s just as exciting to read. Here we see Jesse have the opportunity to choose which shoes Sam’ll show off to him next. Who knows, he might even get an up close view with his desired shoe.

I looked over at the dozen or so shoes that Sam still hadn’t shown off to me as of yet. I saw the towering thigh high boots that seemed a bit too overly aggressive for what I thought Sam was. Chromed out spikes on the toe with more lining the whole ‘tower’ of it until it reached the very top. It seemed as though the boot itself went on for ages as it seemed as though it never ended. I was dumbstruck that Sam would even want those types of shoes let alone pay real money for them. But to each their own. Who knows, there might be some equally messed up person who would pay their own hard earned money to have the chance to have Sam step on them with those exact same boots. Same size or even my size. And to think, Sam was doing this for me with little payout in return. I was living my own personal dream for absolutely free and couldn’t thank her enough for that.


That was when I noticed my dream pair of shoes that was actually hidden behind a few other shoes that surprisingly didn’t catch my attention. A pair of long since flattened and abused foam sandals that showed signs of sand, dirt and dried up sweat. What was once a nice pair of blue sandals that Sam had once bought from a truck stop while going to the beach years and years ago were now nothing but trash to most people. Somehow she still kept them around and even considered them a part of her ‘favorites’. I could maybe tell that the sandals were maybe once an inch tall but now were just barely half an inch tall. I could see over it and see the five individual toe prints that Sam’s toes had imprinted heavily down onto the sole. On any other day, I would’ve gladly chosen that pair or the other pair right next to it which were some high heels that were glittered out the wazoo. Just the high heel was triple my height which just made both my anxiety grow as well as excitement. Sam had very dainty feet and would show them off every chance she got by wearing sandals, wedges and other open toed shoes. But when she went out partying with her girlfriends, that was when she brought out the heels. Although seeing women in heels never did it for me, especially closed toed shoes, there was one thing I did love about heels which was the scent it gave off after the woman took them off. One night, a couple weeks ago Tabatha and her friends went out clubbing and she wore close to that exact same pair of heels. When she got home, Tabatha practically begged me to give her a massage afterwards. While doing so, she pushed one of the heels directly into my face while I massaged her delicate feet. The smell was musky, filthy and savory all at the same time. I could only imagine actually being inside that very same shoe as Sam or Tabby danced the night away, drinks in hand as I, a mere servant to them massaged their feet as they stepped on me repeatedly throughout the night. 


Behind them stood my shoe of choice, Sam’s white as an angel running shoes that she used constantly when she went to the gym. I bolted as soon as I laid my eyes on them, surprising Sam and even myself at how fast I was going. “Woah, someone found something they like. Must be really special to be running that fast.” Sam’s words just went in one ear and out the other as I ran past all the other options she’d given me. I ran straight for the athletic running shoes as I basically jumped on to the top of the shoe and gave it a massive hug with my full body. Behind me, I could hear Sam cooing and awwing at my efforts to get aboard the shoe. “Found your favorite then? You’re lucky I brought socks with me. Alright then, I do owe you one. Ya know, for almost stepping on you and all. Just glad you didn’t go pop. Tabatha would kill me if you did.” As Sam was speaking, my thoughts immediately went to my Tabby. Her sweetness was probably waiting on me. Or maybe Sam was just the warm up and Tabatha was on her way to play with me at this size. When I imagined my dear girl towering over me like I was nothing more than an ant or even a simple dust speck, I could feel my erection grow exponentially. I’d never had an interest in either being small like this nor seeing big and powerful women tower over me like it was nothing but this experience changed my mind. Made me wonder why I never thought of something like this before. I liked women’s feet. No, I loved their feet. And now I was getting the opportunity to mess around with one of the most beautiful women at such a small size. When Sam was stepping on me, I saw every little detail of her shoe. My heart raced with just the thought of maybe staying like this for a while. Not forever, just maybe a couple of weeks. Just might take some getting used to is all post growing back. I thought maybe I would get some withdrawal symptoms like someone would if they were addicted to drugs. This would seem like the sort of thing that I would one hundred perfect be addicted to.


As I was lost in thought, like I normally am, Sam was all set to put on another show for me. Directly in front of me, about ten or so feet away was her now black socked feet that wiggled, bounced and danced as Sam looked down at me with her chilling yet still welcoming brown eyes. Her crystal clear smile as she inched her toes ever so closer to me. She was excited to have me in this position. And she made it no secret either as she spoke to me. “You know Jesse, I never thought that little powder I bought on BestHaven would even work. At best I thought it would shrink you maybe an inch or two and at worst...well I guess we’re both glad it didn't come to that. And while I am super sorry for stepping on you with my sandal, I do really want to try something for a bit. Ok Jesse, hear me out.” As Sam spoke, I was already on board with what she had to say. After she stepped on me with presumably all of her weight and I turned out fine when I should’ve been nothing more than paste on her very nice floor, I was confident she could do nothing that might hurt me. Although the only thing I was really worried about was air. Only thing that would maybe kill me would be lack of oxygen. But even then, I had my doubts. 


“Since you picked my workout shoes, I wanted to see how a certain tiny person who just happens to enjoy my big feet would react if I just sort of...tossed him in. With my feet going inside soon after.” As soon as I heard the idea, I was a little skeptical. I knew I’d be fine under the pressure and maybe the air that Sam’s feet would produce as we spent our time in her shoe together. I was just wondering exactly how long she’d leave me in there for. A minute? Ten? The whole god forsaken day? I couldn’t tell nor could I object. After all, she could pick me up and toss me whenever she wanted and theoretically, I couldn’t do anything to stop her. Inside I knew what the both of us wanted. Me in her shoes with a special guest, Sam’s feet to keep me company. Truth be told, I really didn’t care how long Sam was going to leave me alone in her running shoe. I was going to be closer to her gorgeous feet than anyone could ever dream. All the guys and girls who had the same fascination with feet would all kill to be in my position right now, especially with Sam. How could I describe her to someone in my position? The avid foot lover that I am would say she has perfectly preserved toes that were soft and as gentle as cotton, soles that stretched on for miles as the skin was drenched in sweat, lotion and other things she’d stepped on in her free time outside of her repeatedly stepping on whatever happened underneath her massive steps. In short, I’d call Sam a ‘goddess’ and her feet a ‘wondrous land that a man could spend years wandering around and always find something new to play around with’. I had to be tossed in with her sneakers, even if I could face an eternity of her feet around me, I knew this is what I wanted. Her foot pounding down on me while she did her workouts. Just the thought of her running mile on top of mile while she subconsciously buried me into the insole was too much for me to just deny this gracious offer.


I jumped onto the shoe and began my climb as Sam stood there, towering over me like the watchful eye of a god watching an ant do its business. I heard her giggle a little bit as I got aboard the white fabric, she didn’t stop me as I made my way to the mouth of the running shoe. In fact, she encouraged my efforts. “Here, why don’t I help you a bit?” A dark shadow soon enveloped around me as I saw Sam’s fingers begin their decent downwards and soon they snatched me up, bringing me to my goal. Sam was just as eager as I was as she brought me over to the opening of the shoe where I got to see what was in store for me for however long Sam kept me here. Already I could smell that scent that eminnated out of the shoe and I was like heaven or at least as close to heaven for a guy like me would be. The stench of sweat, musk and dirt hit my nose and the closer I was brought, Sam smiling as she enjoyed my excitement of being this close. The anticipation was becoming too much for me as I soon began to wiggle out of pure ecstasy and Sam loosened her grip on me as the more I struggled against her fingers, allowing me to finally take the plunge I so desired.


When I landed on the once soft insole, I was hit with the musky and filthy smell of the shoes I was now trapped inside. As I looked around the shoe, I saw once unnoticeable marks that Sam and her feet had caused through what seemed like months of constant and nonstop use. The once great insole of these sneakers was now torn asunder as the weight and pressure of Sam’s body had taken its toll on the shoe’s insides. Beneath my own feet was the black stains from Sam’s sheer amounts of sweat. And that was just the entrance of the shoe, where I could see with the light from her ceiling fan high above in the sky. Directly in front of me was where I would most likely be safe in the event Sam did actually stick her foot in with me, which would be fantastic. All I saw was pure darkness which frightened me a bit, even if the scary monster was actually right above me, waiting for her chance to strike. But hell, I’d gone this far and almost crawled in willingly. I began my trek, further inhaling the stench that seemed to be growing in intensity as I traveled deeper into the shoe. That was until Sam ‘accidently’ tilted the shoe downwards, almost making it act like the most disgusting slide I’d ever been on. And it wasn’t gradual so I could maybe get used to it. No, Sam tilted it almost ninety degrees causing me to quickly lose my footing as I tumbled head first into the toe of the shoe, where the scent around me quickly became stronger than ever. Had I maybe gradually gone down the shoe at my own pace, perhaps I would’ve gotten acclimated to the scent easier but now that I went from the heel where it was relatively like the outside world to deep in the heart of the shoe, I was thrown off. Not only was my sense of direction thrown away but my nose was completely thrown a loop as the smell was far worse than I once thought. But still, I remained calm or as calm as I could be.


As I got up as Sam brought the shoe to a level position, all I saw was the well of light from the mouth of the shoe all the way down the shoe. Sam, if I remembered correctly, had size seven and a half shoes but being in this position made it seem like she had about size...one hundred. Beneath me were the toe prints that were the markings of her feet that were on display on presumably all of her shoes but in these, they were more prominent. At least, that’s how they felt. When I stood on her sandals for a bit and got to see first hand, the prints were slight and brown but these were...dark as the sky and were actually small pits that my tiny form could fall into. Not big enough so that I would be stuck but enough so that I would trip inside had not been paying attention.


“Ready in there, Jesse? Sorry again that I had to tilt the shoe but you were taking a bit too long for my taste. Now, I’m just gonna pop these bad boys on, let you enjoy your time in there for a bit before I pop you out. Won’t leave you in there forever. Or will?” From my position, I was surprised I could hear Sam’s voice almost perfectly but even if I didn't, I knew it was giddy with excitement as I heard her gear up her other shoe, tying it as tight as she could get it. Hearing the laces of the other shoe from here was..something I didn’t expect. Perhaps this formula or whatever she gave me allowed me to hear things I wouldn’t normally. Who knows where this was from. I’d never heard of BestHaven or where ever she got this stuff from. Maybe it was some government project that they were testing on regular Joes like me and Sam just happened to get some. Seems like something straight out of a bad sci-fi movie from the early fifties. Small man, giant woman with terrible effects. But instead, this was my life. And I wouldn’t have it any other way. 


I saw Sam’s socked foot enter the shoe and I prepared as best I could as scrambled to where I assumed  the best spot to live would be right in between the toe prints. If she put her feet in roughly the same spot every time she put on her shoes, I would be situated right underneath her toes. Only thing was that the socks may or may not hinder my chances of getting out mostly intact. But as the massive, black foot advanced on my position with no intentions of stopping, I braced myself at the last minute as if that would somehow help me in any conceivable way. I inhaled my last bit of somewhat fresh air before the brick wall of Sam’s foot crashed into me, putting me a little bit away from where I would've liked to be. Instead, I was now put between a rock and a hard place. I was now smooshed up against Sam’s big toe and the insole with my back being pressed against her big toe and my face right up with the insole. It might not have been my original idea and definitely not at all ideal, I quickly realized how little I could change that fact. My first thought was maybe to start struggling just a little bit against her toe but that became a long forgotten idea because as soon as I tried to use all of my strength against her toe, she pressed down on top of me, smacking me down deep into the insole. I should’ve known better than to challenge a being that was a literal god in comparison to my meager and small frame. For the time being, I was trapped in what most would consider a fate worse than death. But for me, this was pretty close to what I would call eternal happiness. 


Feeling the rough fabric of the sock continue to rub against my back was both smooth and relaxing mixed with some amounts of torture. The roughness of the sock was giving me what amounted to rug burn on my back and stomach as Sam seemed like she was doing this on purpose as a means to further toy with me. That was right around the time the stench finally came to hit my nose and it wasn’t like it was before where I was by myself with the shoe. With the added addition of Sam’s massive foot, mixed with the already stench filled atmosphere, the air around soon became humid, even more rancid and somehow still just a tiny bit sweet. I had no idea how it was the latter and not fully toxic but at this height, I was thankful for any blessing Sam had given me. Even though this wasn’t exactly a blessing. I still had to deal with not only the stench, I also had to fight the heat that was building all around me. Soon enough, not even five minutes into this, the shoe had begun to feel like a sauna which wanted to cook me alive. I knew I could survive the pressure for sure, as demonstrated by her stepping on me which got me in this situation in the first place. The heat and lack of fresh air was a different story entirely. I could only hope I didn’t end up passing out as Sam toyed with my unconscious body, not fully experiencing the things she’d do to me.


The heat in this shoe was something I should’ve planned for. Even though it seemed like Sam had just plopped her feet either on the ground and laid them flat. Or she had them propped up on the coffee table that was in front of her while she watched TV. I wouldn’t be able to tell either way as there was about two and a half inches of both fabric, flesh, rubber and dirt that separated me from the outside world in one way or another. I could spend the next week digging my way out of here and still be trapped in here. I was trapped, encased in this shoe and there was no way I could get out without Sam releasing me.

Only time would tell how long she would keep me here. For now, I would just have to enjoy it for as long as it lasted.

End Notes:

If you do like what you see here, don't be afraid to drop some ideas of what you might want to see in later chapters. I'll do my absolute best to try and fit everyone's ideas. I do have a few ideas already and I am planning on introducing Tabatha in this part of the story properly in the next chapter with some new faces in the later chapters. 

The Girlfriend by Toxenisfun
Author's Notes:

This one took a bit longer to get out than I would've liked to, sorry about that! But the story resumes with Jesse still stuck in Sam's running shoe with a surprise on the otherside waiting for him.

As the minutes and what seemed like hours in this running shoe went by, I began to think Sam was really going to leave me in here. Forever. I’d long gotten used to the smell that was permanent in my environment, the heat, not so much. Ever since I was young, I hated the heat and would sweat profusely. Weirdly enough, more than Sam it would seem. In the hours that she left me in here, I was only doused with her precious sweat only three times. Only thing was that these droplets weren’t small and tiny. They seemed massive and bountiful. I knew pressure, now the heat and lack of oxygen wouldn’t be an issue. Now that I had a somewhat good source of water and some food being bountiful in the shoe, I was actually beginning to think I could survive in here for quite some time. 


But when it seemed as though I was actually getting used to everything and Sam had used all of her tricks against me, she threw a curveball at me when she stood up and actually started walking around. For the past few hours, Sam had remained relatively still as she pressed her toes onto my tiny body, but other than that, she was calm and didn’t really do much to cause my life to spiral down the drain. Until now. I was now being pressed down to the insole as she began walking...somewhere. The pressure was causing my bones to feel like they were about to snap into thousands of pieces, killing me. But, like before, the pain was only temporary as when Sam brought the shoe I was occupying to sky level, the serum took into effect as it quickly healed whatever was broken. Only to have the process be repeated over and over and over again. After a bit, I thought the serum was going to be too slow to catch up on my recovery as Sam hasend her pace to her destination. One step cycle, my left arm was pinned directly under what seemed like a dagger and the hardest material known to man. Damn near felt like it was going to snap clean off as Sam brought her foot down to the ground like she was purposely trying to sever my arm from it’s sockets. I could feel the individual muscle tendons begin to snap away until finally, I was given relief in the form of her finally standing still, allowing the serum to do its job in healing me. I let out a sigh of relief as the pain from all around my body soon began to lessen greatly as whatever was in the thing that shrunk me took into effect. 


That was when I finally figured out why Sam had become so active. I heard my sweet girls voice through the shoe. Just barely, even with my ‘enhanced’ hearing. 


“Samantha! Oh my gosh, it’s been too long!” I heard my sweet girl begin to address my ‘owner’. “Where’s Jesse? Is he not here yet?” Suddenly, I began struggling to get Sam’s attention as I didn’t want her to forget about me and where she last tossed me. That was probably the worst mistake I could’ve made as the pressure of having her toes on me lessened at first as they were brought upwards, giving me a small chance to adjust myself until Sam revealed the real reason she raised her toes up in the first place. To slam them down on me even harder, even getting her sharp as a blade like nails got up right against my neck, feeling the steely like blades even through the thick sock. I choked as I prayed she would just go back to stepping on me. At least then, I knew the threat. A series of stomping but this just felt like her being done with my insenant struggles and was her way of telling me to knock it off. 


“Oh he’s here. Remember that stuff I bought online? You said it might ‘spice up’ your relationship.” Sam’s toes were soon brought to their original position, I.E, on my whole, entire body. Both of them knew of this? That was both reassuring as no one wanted an angry Tabatha when she saw her boyfriend now an inch tall cramped inside the shoes of his former boss. “Well, I’ve found out some things about this thing that I think you might like. Here, lemme just show you.” That was when Sam’s foot was propelled swiftly out of the running shoe, finally letting me inhale somewhat normally as her toe was on my chest for the past few hours. I took in a deep breath of ‘fresh air’ and regretted it almost immediately as the air that I had been used to was not like the air I was now inhaling. It was danker and had more of a musk to it. I began coughing as I felt my lungs begin to burn from the inside out. And before I could even get myself situated or adjusted, the shoe was once again tossed around resulting in me falling head first down to the heel of the shoe where my landing was cushioned quite a bit from the fabric covered foam of the rear of the shoe. That was when I saw the now two giant girls staring down on my tiny, naked body. Sam who’d been ‘torturing’ me since I woke up and Tabatha who had an interested look on her face. One of curiosity as I waved to her, a smile grew on her lips. 


“He’s a little smaller than I thought he’d be. Here, come here my little guy, let your sweetness see you up close.” Tabatha spoke as she extended her hands outwards as a platform for me to stand on. Getting up slowly from the foamed out heel, I jumped down to meet with Tabatha’s great hands. I landed, not with a thud but with a squish as her soft and fleshy hand was something that was foriegn to me at this point. It’d been so long since I felt flesh that wasn’t reeking with sweat and musk. Tabatha’s hand was sweet and welcoming, something I was actually beginning to miss greatly as the hours with Sam ticked by. “Oh he is smaller than I thought. Alright good news Jesse. Tabby’s here to save you from the evil Samantha.” Both of them began giggling as Tabatha began walking back to the couch where Sam’s shoe collection was on display. “I hope Samantha wasn’t too rough with you my little Jesse.” Tabatha’s voice was like singing angels to my tiny ears. I was now in the gentle hands of my girlfriend and she of all people would know what I like. Sam had somewhat of an idea what I liked but I lived with Tabatha and she knows everything that turns me on. From her toes, soles, breasts, stomach and everything in between. I was in good hands.


“What are you thinking we do to him first? I mean, I got him all warmed up for you. How about I get the string?” Sam added as they both stared me down. For the first time since I was brought to this height, I was actually intimidated by these girls. Their eyes were soul piercing as they both examined me closely. “Hmmm, it does look like he got smaller. Last I looked at him, he was about an inch or two.” This confirmed my thoughts of me getting smaller. In just a few short hours, I went from about the size of the average lego figure to about half that. How long until I completely disappear from being seen?


“Eh, he’s still cute and adorable to me. Get the string Sam. We’re gonna have our fun with him.” Sam just nodded as she walked away, grabbing the ‘string’ just as Tabatha wanted. What she wanted string for was beyond me. To tie me up more than likely. “You’re such a cutie at this size my dear Jesse. I hope you’re having fun right now.” I nodded and even gave the thumbs up to the massive girl as she smiled, getting closer to me. By now, her nose was directly above me and with a slight sniff, her inhale nearly took me up inside her body. Now, I loved to go deep inside my girlfriend but not at this level and I especially did not want to travel deep into Tabby’s nostril. I paid attention in bio class. Somewhat. I knew if something got caught in the nose, it’s chances of being released were slim to none. “Oh cutie, you reek of Sam’s feet.”


I tried to laugh as Tabatha turned back around to face Sam who had dental floss in hand and a devious smile on her face. I did not like where this was going. But, being less than an inch tall with not one but two goddesses towering over me, it wasn’t like I could argue with them. Even if I used all of my strength to fight them on this, they both could hold me down with their pinky fingers with absolutely zero efforts. They wouldn’t even have to use that much force. I saw first hand what Sam could move with just the flick of her foot. To annoy either of these girls would certainly lead to me getting trapped under something that wouldn’t kill me but would definitely hurt to be under. I remained quiet as I tried to act enthusiastic as Sam began to unleash the surprise that she was very excited to unveil to me. I accepted my minty fate as Sam soon began wrapping my body with the floss that was barely the width of my arm. The massive girls spun the floss all my body around as I just sat there, taking it all in. I could argue with them but then what? They’d just laugh it off and continue to wrap me in the floss so I remained quiet. Although with Tabatha now here, I couldn’t help but be excited with what she had in store for me at this size. I didn’t really have a chance to glance down at the shoes she had on but if she knew I was going to be this small before she got here, I could bet money it was going to be my favorite pair of shoes she had in her own little collection. 


As soon as Sam was done wrapping the floss around me, it was as if I was in my own little cocoon with only my head and the tips of my toes exposed. I attempted to break free just to test exactly how tight Sam had tied this and even using my full strength, I couldn’t even stretch it just a tiny bit. My arms were pinned to my side and I found it difficult to inhale or exhale fully. I was now trapped in my minty prison the girls had me in with no way of breaking free, even if I wanted to.


“Alright Jesse. All set. Now, you’re a bit smaller than you were originally but we can work with it. Tabatha? Set him on the floor. I doubt he’s gonna go anywhere.” I watched as Tabatha just nodded as my world was suddenly changed once more as Tabatha bent downwards with such… ferocity and speed that my head was spinning before she reached the ground. Fortunately, she did take me down to the ground by picking me up delicately with her fingernails. They were a light purple with rounded ends which just made me so happy because at this size, her usual dagger like nails would easily chop my head clean off. Now, I didn’t know the extent of the serum would heal me. Could it heal an injury like that? That was something I didn’t want to figure out as Tabatha set me down on the ground with me looking dead ahead at the two girls that now had me right where all three of us wanted me. At their feet. I saw both of them smiling as Tabatha blew a kiss down to me. I began blushing as their massive bodies soon disappeared from sight as I heard the crinkly leather of the couch compressed down. That was when I realized what they were planning out for me. Turning my head, I could already see Sam’s socked up feet that were relaxing on the ground, fresh out the running shoes I was just inside. Then over next to the black socks was Tabatha’s shoes. My jaw dropped when my hunch was right in her wearing my absolute favorite pair of shoes she or any woman could own. She was wearing the shoes I bought her for our one year anniversary. The Marcus Dowrey custom ankle boots. It’s dark brown leather covered surface glistened in the artificial light. I watched vigorously as she peeled the boots off her feet and revealed she didn’t have any hint of socks on. I licked my lips as Tabatha kicked the boots away with the same strength Sam had demonstrated previously. The nail polish on her fingers matched perfectly with her toes as she wiggled them and had them dance around, letting them have their first bit of real and cooling air since Tabatha put them on. As she danced the ten little piggies around, I licked my lips as I saw the black blotches on and around her toes. Fresh toe jam, not exactly my favorite snack to eat off her body but it wasn’t something I was above doing while I worshipped her feet at full size. Seeing that the biggest one that I could see was about the same size as I was, that kind of intimidated me. I was used to these two being high above since the moment I awoke at this size and not panicking about it but seeing simple toe jam make my miniscule existence even more miniscule was something I did not expect while being this small and tied up in dental floss. But at this height, I should’ve expected to not be the biggest guy in the room. Not when some simple and fresh out the shoe gunk made me feel insignificant.


As I sat there, waiting for the two of them to start rubbing their feet on my body, Sam began to address me. Not as my real name, not even as a friend. Sam and Tabatha both addressed me as something new.  But not unexpected. “Alright little bug-boy.” Sam spoke as she inched both her feet close to me. Close enough so that I could get a whiff of the scent I’d been trapped with not too long ago. “Tabatha and I are going to have our fun with you. You had your fun being at my feet but it just wasn’t what I enjoyed. Now this...this is something I very much enjoy. I do like crushing bugs whenever I see ‘em in here.” Sam raised her socked foot up in the air and just held it there as I heard Tabatha speak.


“That’s right, bug-boy. You should know how much I enjoy crushing bugs with my…” Tabatha, just like Sam before her, inched her feet closer to me. “...Big beautiful…” Following in Sam’s place, Tabatha raised her foot high into the air at the same altitude as hers. “Feet. The same ones you beg to worship every night after I get off work. Come back from the gym. From partying with Samantha here. You always beg to be at my feet, for me to step on you while you do your thing. On one hand, I welcome it. I get free massages every day but you know, my little bug-boy. Simple massages get a tad boring after a bit. But I did hear this type of massage is out of this world.” Before I could even react to what Tabatha was saying, both pairs of feet slammed down on top of me. With Sam on my lower half and Tabatha on the top. Tabby’s toes were on my face, rubbing in ways that made me feel smaller than I actually was. Feeling the soft as can be toes rub on my face and body was an experience I wasn’t expecting. But as a great man once said a surprise to be sure but a welcome one. As Tabatha rubbed her toes on my face, I did my best to further please my goddess like girlfriend by licking her toes every chance I could get. As the massive girl’s toes rubbed my face on my face, I’d stick my tongue out to further be a better ‘bug-boy’ as they called me to Tabatha. I was a pretty good boyfriend at full size but now that I was microscopic size, I could be better.


As both of their feet paused in their efforts of rubbing their soles against my body and just held them there, I was now face to face with the toes I used to worship so liberally as a normal sized person. How I used to suck on all these toes at once blew my mind. Tabatha’s toes were like that delicious end to a meal and sometimes they were, when she allowed it. For my dessert, it would be some whip cream, a cherry on top with some sprinkles, all topped on her delicious toes in a fancy way. Even if she knew it was just going to be eaten, Tabatha would always make things pretty. It was always fun for the both of us when we did the ‘toe dessert’ as she called it. The sweetness of the sugary delight mixed with the savory and salty surface beneath everything would always make for a great dessert. Now, as I was buried deep under the toes, I realized I was nothing compared to her toes. The toes that seemed so small and adorable were now crushing me like I was nothing but a simple crumb. It was...an experience to say the least.

 

“Alright bug-boy, you’re not the best at massages, you know that? At least, not like this. Here, Samantha, step off him for a second. I wanna have my own personal fun with him.” As Tabatha spoke, it was like a breath of fresh air, both literally and figuratively as both pairs of feet let off of me allowing me to see the light as well get some well needed fresh air. I looked up in the blinding light around me and only saw five tentacle like fingers reach down from the heavens. And all I could do was lie there, tied up with no hope of either moving or even fighting back. “You and Mama are gonna have some alone time.”

End Notes:

What will Tabatha do with the small Jesse? Fun things for sure, I'm guessing. As always, don't forget to leave a review of what you think or drop a suggestion as well on what you might want to see next. I do have one or two more girls for Jesse to play around with in mind and a few situations for the small guy to get caught in. But, no spoilers just yet.

Alone Times by Toxenisfun
Author's Notes:

Sorry this one took so long to get out, set it aside a bit too long but it continues! We have some jerk off instructions from Tabatha with some hints as to where the story might go next at the end.

As Tabatha grabbed hold of me, I was raised high into the sky as my insides were twisted inside out as she was not used to grabbing hold of my tiny body. In comparison, Sam was very gentle and caring towards me but she was also the one who brought me to this size. Meaning she was a lot more caring and mindful of what was happening to me while Tabby, my sweet girl, just snatched me off the ground and instantly brought me to her face. The Gs I pulled while I was brought to her face were close to what fighter pilots pull while doing loops at mach two. If it wasn’t for what brought me to this size in the first place, I’d more than likely be knocked out from the forces I was subjected to. But, soon my torture was over as I was now face to face with my giant girlfriend once more as her beautiful blonde hair was the first thing to welcome me back.


“Alright Jesse, are you ready for some alone time with just me and the feet you can’t get enough of?” I vigorously shook my head as Tabatha just laughed softly as she looked down at me. Getting past the force I was just subjected to, I was met with more g-forces as Tabatha began walking towards the room where she wanted us to ‘have our alone time’ which I assumed was Sam’s bedroom. My heart was racing as I continued to try and break free from the floss around me and to my surprise, the chains that held me down were beginning to loosen. Not by much but still enough for me to begin moving around a tad bit more. I couldn’t tell if this was a good or a bad thing just yet. On one hand, this was my chance to relax a bit with Tabatha but on the other, it made me realize not only was I actually getting smaller but the rate I was actually speeding up. How long will this last and how long will both of them just ignore it? Tabatha was the first to mention it but just glazed over the fact. When I first woke up, I was about two inches tall. Now? I was a little bit less than an inch tall. I got here about noon and looking out the window, I could see it was about four o’clock. In just three to four short hours, I’d lost about an inch of height. That’d be like me losing three feet off my full size body. It was startling to say the least. How long before I shrink out of sight for these girls? Only time would tell if I just became too small for either one to see me.


“My sweet Jesse.” Tabatha's voice went from angels to as if I was in the front row of a rock concert right next to the loudspeakers. I could feel the very vibrations from her powerful yet calming voice in my chest, like just her voice would be enough to burst my still beating heart. At this size, that wouldn’t surprise me. “My dear foot lover. You love me don’t you?” I instantly nodded my head as she picked me up by the legs as she closed the door behind her, truly making it feel like it was just us two. Not just in the apartment but the world. Like she was the girl and I was the only guy in the whole universe. Here in this room, her massive, goddess like physique and my megar form were the only beings in the whole wide world. Or at least, that’s how it seemed. “When Samantha first told me she wanted to do this, I was scared you’d be too small to even see let alone play with.” Tabatha spoke as she carefully cut the floss off my ever shrinking body. Had I spoken up right then, maybe I could’ve been brought back to whatever height they wanted rather than continue to shrink but like the servant I felt like I was to these giants, I remained silent. If it was out of fear or just stubbornness was still up for debate. “But seeing you first hand, oh you are so cute. Tell me, do you enjoy seeing your once five foot three girlfriend that you used to tower over now seem like a mountain? To you, I must be the biggest thing you’ve ever seen. Definitely the biggest being alive to you.” Tabatha then gently set me on Sam’s already made bed, the sheets were soft as can be and were the softest thing I’ve felt all day with Tabatha’s own toes being a close second.


I looked up as I crawled my way from the edge of the bed to be more centered but at my height, it might take longer than Tabby would’ve liked. I saw my once sweet girl that I used to tower above. At my normal height, I was about six foot and Tabatha was a cute and adorable five three. It turned me on so much when she, a small girl that I had about almost a whole foot on her, stood on my chest with her full weight pressing on my chest. Sometimes, Tabatha would actually stand on my face while I licked her soles. She said it would get too ticklish for her after a bit and stopped but time and time again, she always stepped on my face knowing full well what I wanted to do. Now that my Tabatha was almost four hundred feet tall, taller than any building I’d ever seen. And Sam was even taller. These girls, had it not been for the shrinking juice, serum or whatever she used to bring down to this size, I’d be dead three or four times over. Stepped on repeatedly by Sam, as well I was crammed into her running shoe for what seemed like an hour and before I had the two of them rub their sweet and delicate feet on me. I thanked Sam at least for giving some form of safety net. How ever much was left was to be determined.


“My sweet baby. Remember that first night we moved into our apartment? I do. I remember what you asked me to do with the feet you always beg to see. To sniff, to worship, lick. You wanted me to do what you did with Samantha before we got together.” A smile grew on Tabatha’s face as I saw she was stripping down to her bra and underwear. It was the gift I gave her for our six month anniversary, a matching pair of undergarments which was always her favorite thing to wear before we started going at it. When I say my heart was racing and thumping out of my chest, I mean it. Her wearing that meant things were going to start getting really fun. “You ask me to give you, oh what was the word. Gosh, I can’t remember anymore.” Tabatha bent down as I stood up to look at her in the eye. Or at the very least, as close as i could get. Her sweet face was now as big as a small mountain to me and she looked like she wanted to coddle me but inside I knew what she wanted. What she so craved from me. She wanted me to say it. It was my favorite thing Sam and Tabatha ever did to me with their feet.


“A footjob!” I yelled as Tabatha’s smile grew more. She nodded and plucked me off the bed as she dropped me at the foot of the bed right in the middle. She was going to give me a footjob? At this scale, my member would be a mere speck against her mighty sole, wouldn’t even make a dent in her soft as a cloud skin. I was both beyond excited but confused as to how we were going to do this.

“Very good little bug-boy. I hope this whole experience will be worth just from this. Unfortunately, I can’t exactly jerk you off with my feet, not at this size. So we’re going to do something different. Not exactly a foot job but the closest thing we can get.” I watched as Tabatha walked around the bed as she sat down right in the middle of the massive bed, surprisingly not causing too much commotion on my end. Sam got the best bed anyone could afford. “Alright my sweet boy, I’m going to present you my feet and then you will jerk it as fast as you can but, here’s the catch.” There was always one of those. Nothing, especially at this size, was ever going to be easy. “The catch is, you can beat your dick as hard and for as long as possible but you don’t get to climax until I say so. I think it’s fair, don’t you?” Tabatha asked but I knew it wasn’t up for a debate. Them being literal gods to me, they could tell me to do whatever they wanted and I, being their little plaything, was powerless to argue. But with this, it was less of a command from Tabby and more of a loving instruction. We’d never played this type of game but I’d seen my fair share of videos of girls doing this exact same thing to guys, making them jerk it and only allowed to climax when she tells them to. It was an interesting idea and not one I would think my sweet girl would ever partake in but I never thought I’d be shrunk to the size of an ant so today was full of surprises.


Tabatha then swiftly and yet, graciously brought her massive size six and a half feet in front of me which just seemed like absolute towers that just seemed to go on and on until it reached the very tip of her toes. I was stunned as I fell backwards onto the soft bedding below me where I got to see even more of the massive soles that stretched on for miles. My legs were already shaking with excitement that this was the same pair of feet that used to step on my face on the daily. I couldn’t wait to start this little trial she wanted me to do. I stood up slowly as I both felt and inhaled that heat mixed with the stink that was filling the air around. It was more than intoxicating, magical really. My dick began to grow exponentially as I stood mere inches away from the sole that filled my vision. It felt so close, I could feel the heat on the very tip of my erection. I moaned softly as I put my full body on to the soft yet sweat covered heels. I could feel the individual sweat droplets that were so miniscule to the massive goddess yet so profound and world changing for me. Really set in how small I really was to them.


“Are you ready, little bug? I know I am, hope you are because I’m not letting you release for a long while.” I heard Tabatha’s voice with such power even when she was seemingly miles away and her voice was even more distorted by her own massive pair of feet. “You can start right...now and don’t even think of releasing unless I say so.” And I was finally allowed to begin stroking to my girlfriend's massive feet. Grabbing my meat and stroking it at this size was an experience as my whole vision was filled to the absolute brim with Tabatha’s soles that were always so well kept, she always applied lotion to them before, during and after a long day which was always a treat for me to finally massage the results of her long day. While I continued to masturbate for Tabatha’s feet, I began to walk closer to her heels while using my free hand to reach out and feel it. I felt her heart beat surging with excitement as mine was doing the same thing. I then repealed my hand off the heel that was absolutely coated in her sweat and brought it to my face, smelling everything she’d stepped in since she stepped in the shoes she wore. It was musky, disgusting and filled my nostrils so much tears began to involuntarily fall down my face slowly as I further inhaled and experienced the dirt that was once on Tabatha’s soles and was now coursing through my lungs. This was like the drug that was even more addictive than crack. It made so much sense as at this size, Tababtha’s pheromones were so potent that it filled my brain, making me stroke even harder.


I found the longer I was stroking, the harder this challenge became. After just a few brief moments of being at her feet, stroking, I was about to bust. I wanted to scream out and just release onto the soles before me but I could only imagine the consequences for failing this ‘simple’ task laid out to me. Maybe the two of them would figure out some way of torturing me with their feet that I somehow didn’t enjoy. Maybe a couple hours of being tossed around either one of their running shoes while they went on a full blown marathon would be punishment enough. Slowing my pace a bit, I felt the urge to release subside, at least for now. 


Suddenly, the door behind us opened up, revealing the owner of this bed we were having our fun in, Sam who had a smile on her face. Something about that smile wasn’t right to my little eyes as I stopped stroking to turn around, feeling the urge slowly fade away as I watched Sam’s massive form begin to walk directly to the foot of the bed, right where I was and knell directly in front of me, staring at me with her piercing brown eyes. “Tabatha says you two are playing a little game. Something about you beating it to her feet.” Sam’s voice was like a loudspeaker that was put on full blast while it was right up against my ears. Even if she was just whispering, it was like she was screaming at the top of her lungs.


“Yeah, can’t bust until I say so. Or at least that’s how the rules were before. See my little man, you’re all the way down there and I’m up here. I can’t see you as much as I’d like to. That’s why I brought Sam, to monitor your progress. She’s going to be your monitor, but we’re both going to encourage you along your efforts. Remember, you don’t get to bust unless I say so.” Tabatha’s word were hard yet soft feeling for me as turned back around to resume me jerking off to her massive except now, instead of them being as tall as any building, they were now laid out on their sides, allowing me to experience more of her massive soles where as before, I could only be eye to eye with as much of her expansive soles as the eye could see. I was stunned to say the least but that didn’t stop me from doing the task at hand, although a new obstacle presented itself who was directly behind me. Sam and her non stop watching and staring me down. Although she and I had done pretty kinky things both at this size and full, I actually felt embarrassed to jack off to my girlfriends feet with her watching. Made my heart absolutely jump out of my chest as I grabbed hold of my dick once more, resuming my efforts to not climax until Tabatha gave the say so.


A funny thing occurred as I tried to tune Sam out of ever being near me, even if she was breathing down heavily on me, watching my every movement. I noticed….I was actually becoming just a little bit bigger. Walking to the toes that were now on full display while continuing to jerk, my height was increasing with every minute or so. The toes that were once three or four times my size were now slowly becoming eye level. Maybe the adrenaline of this ordeal was bringing me back to the size Sam had me at. But, it was short lived as Sam blew a stream of air down to me while I was in my own world, causing me to fall down to the cushioned ground below me, resulting in not only a hearty laugh from her end but more shrinking on mine. With every heartbeat, I felt I was getting smaller. Soon, everything that was eye level to me became like the top of the shelf once again. Maybe I was actually shorter than before as Tabatha’s toes were now far above my height. 


“So fun to mess with at this size, Jesse. A single breeze can knock you over, it’s kind of funny when you think about it.” Sam’s giggles were immense as she assaulted my tiny ears with her taunts which only fueled my ambition to get this task done. Even if I had to fight literal giants to do it.


“Alright Jesse, I think Sam has had her fun but I have not. Stand still, I’m going to have my own fun with you.” I stood up and watched as the gigantic pair of soles began to encompass my entire surroundings. From behind where the toes were to the sides and front. Every direction I looked was filled with her soft as butter, white as cream skin and it made my erection even harder as well as my heart bounce around my chest even more heavily. “This is where I think it’s best you can release. In a few seconds, Sam will bring my feet ever so closer to you. Burst when my soles reach your body. Got it?” Before I could even ask any sort of questions, I saw Tabatha’s soles begin to move closer to me. That was when I started to stroke as fast as I could. Judging by the speed at which the feet were going, I didn’t have much time to get that urge once more but as I imagined both of these girls torturing me at their feet, being at their complete mercy excited me very much and soon the urge arrived once again. I began to smell the scent of Tabatha’s feet begin to get stronger as I opened my eyes and saw that on both sides, I was surrounded by soft skin that was covered in wrinkles. And as if it was planned out in advance, I exploded all over the massive soles just as they made contact with my helpless body. All I could hear was both of them giggling away as Tabatha began to wiggle her toes causing quite the earthquake for my tiny body who was still trapped in between her soles. 


“Oh Sam, this is too fun! When are the girls coming over again?” Tabatha released me from my short lived prison as I fell onto the mattress as I saw Sam’s massive lips staring me down. If I’d known any better, I would think she was going to bring into that massive cavern of hers and never be seen again.


“In like thirty minutes. Wanna give the little guy a short break? I hear Alexis has been craving that massage since I told her about this. Oh and Cloe, she’s been dying to get her hands on your little Jesse.” As I laid there, I began to think of how many other people’s feet I was going to be put up against today. I just thought it was going to be Sam and my Tabby but with what Sam said as they walked out of the bedroom, Alexis and Cloe were going to be over soon. I know both of them, they work with Tabatha and Sam at my old job, and were quite the catch if I could say those things about them. I thought two pairs of feet were bad, I just had to wait until the other two get here. Only then would my true trials begin.

 

“Can’t…..wait.” I soon passed out from exhaustion as I watched the door closed with Tabatha and Sam leaving in here alone, not knowing that my condition was only going to get worse.

End Notes:

With one more chapter down, I leave you with some hints as to what might happen with Jesse. He's dwindling away in size by the hour, two more girls are coming over. What will happen?

As always, if you are at all enjoying this story, please don't be afraid to leave a comment on what you might want in future chapters. Someone mentioned having a small woman thrown in the mix later on, let me know what you think of that idea and if I should add it

Friends by Toxenisfun
Author's Notes:

With this, we see Jesse get even smaller, so small, the girls have now lost him underneath their powerful steps. 

It had to have been at least an hour since I'd been out, there was no doubt about it. My eyes were crusted over from tears and sweat as I opened them, instantly getting that gut feeling of being asleep for a long duration of time. I groaned as I stood up, half expecting to see Sam or Tabatha waiting for me to wake up but no. Noone was here in the bedroom. I looked around and saw everything that should have seemed close was now more than a mile away. The fulfilled feeling of rest in my chest was soon replaced by something much, much worse. 


The feeling of dread. That shrinking serum, pill or potion had taken its toll on my body. When I started this whole journey of being two girls' tiny servant, I might’ve stood about two inches tall at the most. But as the clock ticked down, I realized I was getting smaller with only one way of growing even just a little bit. The reason I was knocked out wasn’t because their games were breaking me. Quite the opposite in fact. The reason was quite embarrassing to say the least but I know I’d done far weirder things just today so I should have no reason to just say it. When I bust I do tend to pass out, sort of annoys Tabatha a bit at night but she’s gotten used to it by now. But as it seems, that little quirk of mine might’ve been my downfall. Before I ultimately passed out, I could guess I was about an inch tall but now? Looking around and only seeing the blurry surroundings, I could only imagine actually how small I was now. Worst of all, there were at the very least four girls on the other side of that massive door that wanted me to be at their feet. And none of them would even think I was shrunk so small I could barely see the end of the bed in my vision. Fuck them being gods. Before they were mere giants watching over me, at this height, they were literally beyond my comprehension. Tabatha’s simple five three frame would be like an ant looking at the tallest building. 


To put it plainly, there wasn’t a damn thing I could do to grab their attention at this size. And I had little time to grab the attention of these gods before my condition became worse than it was.


“Come on girls, let’s see if our little masseuse is doing.” I heard the massive voice of one of them and at this size, it sounded almost like an alien to my ears. I was frightened as I soon heard gigantic footsteps come closer to the door. Some sounded bare foot while others sounded heavier, like they still had their shoes on, with one of the distinct footfalls sounding much heavier and meatier than the others which just made my heart sink deep into my chest. Two pairs of feet was enjoyable when it was the two girls that I trusted so much with this secret of mine but when it came to Alexis and Cloe, I was hesitant to even look them in the eyes, not that it would be easy to do so.


I soon saw the massive door open, letting me see just how big they were and how small I was right now. The first one to enter was the all too familiar Sam who was smiling as she tried her best to start searching for me on her bed. Last thing I’d want was to be on here when she came to sleep. A girl who was unaware of my presence would be bad enough, a sleeping unaware girl would be even worse than that. My heart raced as I began jumping around like an absolute idiot on the bedding, just hoping one of Sam’s passing glances on the bed spotted me but to now avail as I saw her in shock as she looked around for me. 


“Where’s the little guy? Tabatha, you said he’d be waiting for us here.” Sam was soon followed up by Alexis, who I’d only ever seen once before which was to just pick Tabatha up for a dinner date after she got off work. Out of all the girls that towered over me, she was the tallest, like the Berj Khalifa compared to the Empire State building. She had the darkest black hair I’d seen with an interesting flavor on the ends of her hair, with the tips all being a dark blue to contrast against the darkness that surrounded them. From what little Tabatha had told me about Alexis, she was as sweet as her cooking. But sweetness had nothing to do with her in my predicament as this sweet girl now had the unknowing power to swat me away like a fly or step on me like a simple ant. Because to them, I was just that. 


“Yeah Sam, you promised he’d be here to give all of us the best massages we’d ever felt.” Then there was Cloe who’d I actually met before Tabatha properly introduced us as friends. Her and I actually went to high school together and from what I remember, she was a pretty smart girl. Top of the class, never known to that much of a party girl but at this size, it didn’t really matter to me if she was one or not. To me, a simple snort from her nose could send me flying across the room without me giving much of a fight on my end. I was stunned as I watched all four of them converge around the bed as they started to scar around, looking for me. But with the white sheets and me completely naked, I knew any of them actually seeing me was very, very low. I was screwed tremendously as I craned my head skywards and just saw four gods standing around me, with me still trying to get at least one of them to just glace in my direction but it was for naught as I saw Cloe sigh with disappointment as I heard the massive sounds of her shoes being kicked off as she tossed them to Alexis who was standing right next to her. As soon as the massive white shoe landed in her hands, Alexis started gagging as she got to experience something only few were able to turned on by, and that included my tiny and insignificant self. The stench of a freshly peeled off shoe. I couldn’t help but feel bad for Alexis as she tossed the shoe back to its owner, still reeling from the scent that had been deemed as normal by me, Sam and Tabatha. She was not ready for that kind of scent to come her way.


“Jesus Cloe, do you ever wash your feet? I feel bad for Jesse when he gets to yours, he might pass out.” Alexis cried out as she had literal tears rolling down her cheeks from the stench, that I could tell was still in her nostrils as she tried her best to ward off the stench that had invaded her insides.


“I haven’t since I learned Tabatha’s boyfriend was going to be giving us massages. I thought he'd enjoy it.” Cloe resumed taking off her shoes as soon, the stench around her feet began to overcome the entire room, letting the other girls cover their own noses in sheer disgust of the scent that emanated off Cloe’s feet, including me to a certain degree. I smelled Sam’s shoes fresh from a run, hell I was just inside the same running shoes mere hours ago and even then, the smell was better smelling than this. Cloe’s feet were a different breed than what I was used to and if I had a choice in the matter, I’d want to avoid the toxic air surrounding her feet with whatever power I had. 


Unfortunately, I didn’t have much sway in the way of power or where I would end up. As I was distracted by the scent of Cloe’s feet, I had skipped an important detail in this all. Tabatha was beginning to pass out and I didn’t hear the familiar moans of Tabatha passing out until it was too late. Everything went from somewhat calm to downright dangerous as I saw my giant girl fall face first down on the bed several hundred feet away from me. I watched as all her weight went down onto the bed and watched as the ‘shockwave’ from Tabatha landing on the bed so suddenly. It was like every atom bomb test I’d ever watch with the shockwave on the bed sheets coming my way. That’s when it hit me with the force of a hurricane and I went flying.


I’d always had a fear of heights, since I was born I guess this was a thing I was just cursed with. Something about being off the ground was always a fear, be it rollercoasters, buildings or airplanes, I just avoided tall things in general. Just gave me that dreaded sinking feeling that made my tummy get twisted. But now that I was flying through the air, heading right down to the ground, that feeling returned and was compounded with me being as small as I was. I looked around as the three other girls rushed to Tabatha’s aid just like I wish I could, if she hadn’t been the one to send me on this freefall in the first place. I screamed out, hoping one of the three girls could hear my struggles but to no avail. I yelled out their names, one by one only to have them ignore my plights as I only ascended higher and higher in the air. In the middle of flying upwards, I began to wonder just where I would land? Landing back on the bed, somehow, was my best bet but as I looked down, I saw I was well beyond the length of the bed. Far from the cushioned fall I wish I could have. Instead, I was on a direct free fall down to the hardest surface I’d ever had to land on. The hardwood floor of Sam’s floor. I could never have imagined a five foot fall would be this lengthy and terrifying. Made me think of what I could do once I landed on the floor and how I could now get the attention of these goddesses that now stood several miles in the sky in comparison to me. While I was on the bed, I had a slight chance of getting seen by them but now that I was heading towards the ground at terminal velocity, I had to expect going down to this new world was going to be more than a challenge than I had faced before.


I landed, not with a thud, but more with a slight bounce. My tiny and miniscule body was now so light, I could fall thousands of feet and with little damage done. Thought, that could be due to my added durability with this thing Sam used to bring down. Although, I hope she didn’t know about this part of it. Me being shrunk to less than an inch where they all looked like full on planets in my case. I hope to whatever god would listen that maybe, just maybe one of them would see my tiny body. But, I just had to see.


And see I did. As I began to stand up from my crash down to the earth, the ground around me started shaking tremendously. I stood up as fast as I could as I turned my head around to see a goddess standing in front of me. Seeing this first hand, I was stunned. My knees felt weak as I soon collapsed back down to the floor, frozen in absolute fear and awe. As I craned my neck as high as I could see, I saw the blonde highlights that was familiar to only one girl in the whole room. The girl who had feet that stunk so bad, they alone caused my girlfriend to pass out on the bed causing this whole disaster without even realizing it. Cloe. And the smell, at least down here, was amplified tremendously and it even made me gag the closer her feet began to get to me causing even more tremors until finally, Cloe stopped her advance towards me, her bare toes mere inches from my body but at this level, an inch might as well have been a football field length away. Cloe paused her adavancent but that didn’t mean the smell was stopping anytime soon. I coughed and gagged as I clenched my throat in agony as the stench of this massive girl's feet filled my tiny and insignificant lungs with it’s toxic stench. I wanted to scream out to her, but I knew it would be a waste of valuable fresh air. Even if I was heavily into feet, Cloe’s were just too much. Perhaps if I was just a bit bigger and more prepared, maybe packing an oxygen mask would’ve helped, I would’ve enjoyed looking and even worshiping this goddess’s feet all day. With being this tall, things were made more complicated than even Sam had anticipated me to handle.


“Alright, we got Tabatha up and about. Now, where’s the tiny man of the hour?” I heard the monstrous Cloe bellow out, distracting me from what was my main priority down here. Getting their attention. Had I not been so enamored by the goddess that stood in front of me, maybe then I would’ve noticed that she was moving her feet around much more than before. It was a good thing I remained still, remaining on my knees as I watched, in slow motion as Cloe’s foot ascended hundreds of feet in the air before slamming back down right on top of me. I braced myself as I prepared to be stepped on but someone must’ve been listening to me as I was spared, for the moment, from becoming nothing more than the dirt Cloe had stepped on before. I looked around, while still holding my breath and saw the pillars of her toes skyrocket beyond me. My breathing slowed as this was the epicenter of the stench that had filled my lungs and had Tabatha pass out. I was right in between her big and second toes. I yelled in shock as I saw the individual prints that covered her toes and how much they moved around, relatively to my small form. I tried to quickly cover my nose as a means of sealing my lungs from getting infested with the same stench that made the other girls do the same. Unfortunately, it was far too late as it soon began to seep into my body, making everything it touched inside of me burn. My nose, mouth, throat and lungs all were beginning to feel the stench encroach all of my insides. I once more fell to my knees, holding my breath for as long as I could before I either passed out or someone spotted me. But I knew the ladder would be a long shot. They were looking for a small man more than likely at someone’s feet but the one place none of the girls wanted to explore, I was trapped under. Alexis, Sam and especially Tabatha would ever want to pick me up while I was stuck in Cloe’s nasty toes. I was screwed here. And I couldn’t think this was going to get any worse.


Until it did.


In the midst of me trying to breath too much of the stink in, I somehow missed a very important detail that I shouldn't have missed. All I heard was a loud roar that almost shattered and burst my eardrums before an immense shadow surrounded me. Cloe raised her foot a mere couple inches off the ground, but to me, it was like she was raising the biggest object on Earth in a matter of milliseconds only to bring it back down to the ground with me right underneath her soft soles. I brought my arms up in a futile effort to maybe support her foot from her putting all of that weight on top of me. Only to have reality hit me in the face and call me stupid for beliving such an idea as the massive foot slammed down right on top of me. I was hoping maybe Cloe would have some form of unaware mercy for me when she brought her foot down on me, with her perhaps feeling my body struggling underneath her. But as soon as I tried to lift my prison off the ground just and inch to maybe have a chance to escape, Cloe put all of her weight down on top of me, essentially squishing me down to near death. I said multiple times already but, the serum has once again saved my life. Even though I could still feel my bones break, my organs get squished down, I was somehow still alive and somehow still breathing in the foul air around me. Over and over, I felt my bones shatter only to reform again before repeating the process over and over.


Then, I was lifted up high in the sky. Maybe my hopes of getting found weren’t lost after all. I began yelling and screaming while I tried to maybe signal where I was while trapped under Cloe’s sole. I was ready to see the familiar and welcoming faces of Sam and Tabatha welcoming me back to serve their feet properly. Maybe I could tell them that I needed to be grown back or else I was scared that I would shrink forever. But, like how the rest of my day was going, it ended up not being what I wanted. In fact, it was actually the exact opposite. I had found that the foot I was trapped under was not only rising but it was also moving. This meant only one thing. I was going to be on the rollercoaster of a ride of my life as Cloe had begun to walk. The ground swiftly came back into view before she slammed her foot back down to the ground. By then, my body had for the most part had reformed and healed but I knew it would all be in vain. Wherever Cloe was heading, I was stuck under foot till she brushed me off or I somehow got stuck on the floor. But the path getting to either of those would be filled with me getting absolutely destroyed, both physically as well as mentally. 


Cloe landed her foot with a force that was comparable to a building falling down. My bones went from fine to almost dust as I soon learned that she not only had some heavy footsteps while in her white shoes she always wore to work. That same principle applied to her normal footsteps as well. I felt like my limbs were just gonna fly off by the sheer force alone, that’s how hard this girl was stepping down on top of me. I had hoped that I would be found before I was trapped under here but now as Cloe took her next few steps, I felt my body flatten out. I was scared that maybe whatever this was that was saving me was going to do something drastic to my body. Like flatten me out so much that after Cloe got to her destination, I would be practically one with her foot as a means of somehow ‘saving’ me from death. I hoped whatever this was would not do that but being merged into a beautiful girl's foot isn’t the worst way to go. Although I did wish it was Tabatha that had stepped on me.


Step.


Step.


Step.


Step.


What seemed like hours of getting stepped on by Cloe, she finally reached the destination of her choice which was the best place I could’ve ended up. I suddenly felt my body getting lifted up once more and it wasn’t for another step, thank god. I looked around as best I could as I looked in front of me and saw Sam walking towards me. I wanted to start waving my hands like an idiot, hoping that I’d get noticed but I knew Sam. Even though she enjoyed me worshiping her feet, maybe a little too much sometimes, I knew she would never pay a passing glance to a pair of feet that wasn’t her own so I knew the odds of being found under Cloe’s feet were slim. I thought my entire life was just going to be conjoined with Cloe’s foot and I’d be stuck on here until something gets me free. Tears began rolling down my cheeks as the stench filled even after I long thought my sinuses would’ve been all but destroyed as well as the constant state of dread I was feeling. My life as I’d known it was gone and there was nothing I could do to stop it. I felt more of my body sinking deeper into Cloe’s sole, I began to make my final words and thoughts before I became one with a sole I’d just met.


Until a miracle happened. 


Cloe had lifted her foot up and began brushing it clean as a means of cleaning it off from the dirt that had accumulated as she made her way to the couch and by some odd phenomenon, I was actually brushed off her foot along with the dirt. I flew down to the ground but not before getting blown away from the feet I’d just escaped from and sent deep into the dark unknown of the underside of the couch. I flew around for a couple seconds with my body still reforming as I flew around until I hit something, something that was hard beyond belief. I was pretty sure I broke my skull open due to the crash but I didn’t really have time to think about this possible brain injury I might’ve experienced as I soon discovered something I was probably never supposed to uncover. I got up slowly, still reeling from my crash as my brain was rattling around in my skull yet somehow I was fully functioning. Or at least fully functioning as I could be after being subjected to the forces I was. I moaned and groaned as I held my head, checking if it was bleeding anywhere. With a crash like this, I suspected at least some blood but none. Good to know I can not only live getting stepped on by both sandals and bare feet as well as getting tossed around in running shoes but also getting fired off a foot at eighty miles an hour.


Getting up fully was a challenge but I did use the bottle which I just assumed was a long forgotten beer bottle from one of Sam’s ‘legendary’ weekend ragers which just consisted of her, Tabatha, me occasionally and a few other friends. But as I scanned the bottle and got accustomed to the lighting down here, my eyes were opened. This was no beer bottle. Far from it. Now, maybe my brain was messed up in the crash as I looked at what I had bumped into, I was speechless. It was a large brown bottle with a white label with massive lettering on it. My heart stopped when I read the words on it.


Toxicity’s Incredible Shrinking Liquid. Shrink to incredible sizes! Explore anything you could ever dream of! 


I was stunned. This was the thing that brought me to this size and will continue to bring me even smaller. I needed to know more about this, my curiosity was far too great. Curiosity of wanting to be grown back as well as if it can be reversed. At the rate I was shrinking, it didn’t seem like there would be much time before I got to see an atom for the first time in human history right before I completely suffocated to death. I needed to find something to bring me back and this bottle was the first step in doing just that.


I began reading the massive lettering as best I could. I could make out the sides of it but asides from that, I was stumped as to where to go next. That was, until I began pacing to the back of the bottle and read some minor warning signs that were seemingly hidden from a normal person viewing it. Almost as if whoever made this wanted the warning to be the last thing someone drinking it or using it to spike someone’s drink would see. Even in this dim light underneath the couch, I could still read most of the words. The important ones at least.


Warning: Before drinking Toxcity’s Incredible Shrinking Liquid, please note that if not treated with Toxicty’s Incredible Growing Liquid within three hours of ingestion, you will begin to experience ‘infinite shrinkage©’ you will totally disappear into nothingness in less than twenty four hours. 


Note: Toxicity is not responsible for any mysterious disappearances caused by our products.

 

In short words, if Sam didn’t also get the antidote for this, I was even more screwed.

End Notes:

Thank you so much for reading, if you're intrested, please drop a review on what you thought. I'm excited to have more chapters of this story out now that this, for the most part, has my undivided attention in the way of stories. I have an idea for the next chapter but I really want to hear what you all have to say.

Getting Help by Toxenisfun
Author's Notes:

Returning back to this story, oh it feels nice! Coming back to Jesse and his ever shrinking plight to be found by the girls who shrank him in this chapter, things get intresting. 

Panic was all that filled my mind as I read the warnings over and over again, making sure I didn’t misconstrued or misinterpret the ominous writing wrong. I must’ve wasted a good ten minutes re-reading it just to make sure how screwed I really was. I could feel my body shrinking even more and I just had to hope I could get Sam’s attention and bring me back, reverse this whole mess. But a lingering thought remained with me even if I tried as many times as it took to push it out. Was I so small now that I would be impossible to be spotted by the naked eye? That thought filled my brain, sank it’s claws on to it and never let go no matter what I did to get it out of my head. There was that fear of knowing what I would have to overcome to even get a passing glance thrown my way by one of these towering goddesses that were unaware of my predicament down at their feet. They knew I was small but I highly doubt Sam read the label before spiking my drink with it and how I was constantly shrinking. I just had to hope at least one of them had a keen eye when it came to spotting bugs.


As I made my way back to the light of the outside world, I was soon met with the shock of my life just as I was about to exit the underbelly of the couch. A massive shoe fell from the sky with the same force that rivaled that of the asteroid that wiped out the dinosaurs. I jumped back instinctively to avoid being crushed by the massive shoe. Looking up at it, it was a checkered pattern shoe on the top showing very obvious signs of heavy use. Cloe had long taken off her shoes as evident when she stepped on me repeatedly, and I knew that this was neither Sam’s nor Tabatha’s. It could only belong to one person. Alexis. 


I’d known Alexis for only a short time before I’d quit but in that time, I’d known her to be a sweet and really innocent girl with some ‘gothic’ or ‘punk rock’ styling cues. All black clothing, torn up jeans, dark makeup and blue tips on her hair. To me, she was scary at first but she turned out to be the nicest person I’d ever gotten the pleasure of knowing. In the week or so that I did work with her, she brought cookies, cake and even ice cream for everyone. Super nice girl that now seemed to rule me and my entire existence by just dropping her used and worn shoe down onto the ground. I don’t know if it excited or terrified me that a regular sized girl could do so little and yet still hold so much power over me. That a simple action like ditching a shoe could do so much for my shrunken form shook me to my very core. 


Yet it also excited me a bit, quite a bit actually. Being this small was terrible in many ways but to experience the level of intimacy I’ve had was incredible. Getting teased for my height was never something I experienced growing up since I was decently tall for my age but this height made me wish I was. The feeling of having Cloe put her feet just on my face would’ve been something to remember, especially with how they came off when I was first introduced to them. The stale and near toxic air that surrounded her every step would’ve made for a great introduction to her feet at normal size, filling every cavity of my lungs but at the size I found myself and would continue to find myself, I felt something inside me, ‘awaken’ I guess you could call it. As much as being this size frustrated me to my very end, it also made me think. What if, just for a second, I was meant to be like this. Maybe it was whatever brought me to this height that made me think I wanted to be like this. That thing might be playing mind games with me. Who knows, that thing has a warning label saying it causes people to shrink to nothing, anything is possible.


As I crossed the threshold of the couch I was tossed under, I was soon met with a sight comparable to seeing either a beautiful woman for the first or witnessing a horrific disaster. What stood before me was a massive, white sole that seemed never ending. From where I stood, it seemed the toes that were on the floor were like massive cities compared to me, as for the soles themselves, it was like I was looking at a full blown state. My jaw dropped as it was further cemented that these girls towered over me like I was nothing, which I was to them. And what would a simple speck like myself do to get the attention of a girl that seemed to be the size of a planet? Run up to the nearest one of them, and begin to punch as hard as I physically can and just hope they feel it.


As I ran, faster than I ever have before, I suddenly and mysteriously began to seem lighter. At first it was just the small boost of lightness but then it became more apparent what was happening to me. Somehow, I was caught in a draft from the A/C. I felt the cold embrace of the air lift my tiny body up high past my intended target of who’s ever foot I was set to punch and into the sky. For the first time in what seemed like hours or days, I finally got to see all their pretty faces rather than their feet which I had been seeing and experiencing since I woke up. In a near slow motion state, I looked at all of them as quickly as I could, studying to see what they were doing. I was far too small to even begin to decipher what they were saying because to me, it just seemed like mumbling gibberish. They were massive to me and so were their words. If they were talking about finding me or even bothering to look for me, I wouldn’t have known. I could see Sam and Tabatha laughing on the couch, their mouths wide open each the size of New York City. If I had one choice in this small life I now lived, it would be to avoid getting sucked up in one of their massive and expensive bodies. For that would lead to a one way trip to being nothing more than a very, very light snack for one of them. Or worse, get trapped in a very unpleasant place like the lungs, bloodstream or somewhere I had zero chance of getting out of. Was I that small that I wouldn’t even be a single calorie for one of these girls?


Then, without warning, I landed on a soft surface and stuck to it almost immediately. The air in my lungs was pushed out in an instant, leaving me somewhat disheveled as I looked around to see where I had ended up. I attempted to turn my head only to be met with my head actually sticking to whatever surface I had found myself on. I was high up still as I could still see everyone of the girls, except for one. To my far left, I saw Sam and next to her, Tabatha. I then looked as far left as I could see and saw the sweet Cloe laughing along with Sam. That was when I realized who I couldn’t see. The one who’s feet I haven’t properly experienced.


Alexis.


“Come on Sam, where is the little guy? Both of us were promised massages from Tabatha’s little foot lover.” Cloe spoke in a semi sarcastic manner as she propped her feet on the coffee table on full display for the two girls sitting on the couch. “If he doesn’t show up, and start massaging my feet, I’ll make you do it, Samantha.”


“Look, we left him in my bedroom until you guys got here. He has to be here somewhere, I just don’t know where. Besides, there is no way in hell am I touching either of your feet in an attempt to please either of you. Especially after yours made Tabatha pass out.” Sam was nervous as hell as she tried her best to remain calm around the girls but also find the loose and tiny man she had brought into this world. If it wasn’t for her being so curious with things she found online, Jesse would still be here, worshipping all of their feet. She knew how much he would’ve loved being the size of an ant who was nothing compared to their feet and she was right! Up until they lost track of him, he was enjoying himself which just made Sam all the more worried for her little friend's new place in the world. They had to find him, no matter how small he was to them, Sam was going to bring him back.


“If he doesn’t show up...then what? What do we do?” Alexis asked as they all felt the A/C begin to kick in, thankfully due to the temperature of the apartment beginning to rise a bit. “He can’t stay at that size forever, can he? Would we have to go looking for him?”


“If anyone is going to look for my little Jesse, it’s Samantha. She’s the one who shrunk him in the first place. What say we shrink her to find him?” Tabatha interjected, making a roar of laughter fill the room as everyone but Sam began to laugh at her expense. It wasn’t what she wanted, to be small like she made Jesse. One the list of things she’d rather do than be shrunk around three of her friends, she’d rather lick Cloe’s nasty and disgusting feet than be tiny looking for Jesse. But she was the cause of this, she had to accept the consequences, even if it made her vomit a little bit just thinking about being around her friends feet. 


“You three want me to go looking for him? What if I disappear looking for him?” Sam stood up as she looked around the apartment, looking for the growth serum she bought along with the shrinking serum. She wasn’t certain it would work but with how the shrinking version performed on Jesse, Sam had almost no doubts it could bring her and Jesse back to normal size. She just had to hope none of them had any ill intentions when it came to her being that size. In theory, they should all have the same goals in finding Jesse who might be far too small to even see or might be hiding in the apartment, scared out of his little mind. Maybe the stress and abuse her and Tabatha had thrown his way caused him to run scared. Sam’s heart felt heavy as she tuned out her friends as they laughed at their jokes while walking towards the other bottle she bought, right next to the growing solution. She thought about kicking the three out and finding Jesse by herself but knew she nor Jesse wouldn’t be able to get back to their original heights without one of them present to help them. 


“Fine, I’ll go but the only one I trust to handle me at that size is Tabatha.” Sam turned around as she handed Tabatha the vial of solution and popped the cap off with her thumb as she stood tall in front of the three girls. If this didn’t work, this would be the last time she’d look down at them slightly, instead she’d have to crane her neck near vertical to even look at their legs. Just imagining the feeling of being the size of an ant made her legs feel like jelly and her stomach tensed up at the thought of being that size. She was terrified, even though it seemed to have been somewhat painless to Jesse, Sam was scared if this one would backfire on her. Too much and she’d shrink even beyond what the small Jesse would be able to to see. Even the best microscopes ever built would only barely be able to see her. Suddenly, she felt a hand on her shoulder. It was Tabatha who was reaching for the bottle still in her hand.


“If you’re scared, I can go look for him down there.” Tabatha got close to Sam’s ear as she whispered to her. “I trust you with me more than I do Cloe or Alexis. Just make sure to get us both back to normal. Can you do that?”


Sam stuttered a bit as she looked at Tabatha who had already taken the bottle out of her own hands without her noticing. It was either a trick to force Sam to go down to that size or maybe, just maybe, Tabatha was set on doing this in replacement for her. She was shocked at the notion as Tabatha popped the cap off the bottle with her thumb as she started to read the instructions on the back of the bottle. How much to take and what Jesse had read on the bottle under the couch mere minutes ago. How if someone was that size for too long without the antidote, they would shrink down forever. “Tabby, you don’t have to do it. I’ll do it.”


“No I don’t Samantha. I don’t have to. I could make you take this and make you find Jesse yourself but I won’t. If any of us is going to be the first to find him, it’s gonna be me. His girlfriend.” Tabatha said as she toasted the shrinking to her friends as she downed the foul scented liquid down her throat before passing out within seconds of the liquid entering her body. Cloe gasped as she backed up in her chair as they all soon watched Tabatha’s unconscious body begin to shrink before their very eyes. 


“Good luck Tabby. We’ll keep an eye on you.”


I screamed as loudly as I could as I watched Sam and Tabatha argue who would be drinking the bottle that would bring them down to my level in an effort to find me. I yelled and tried to raise my arms to get one of their attention only to be met with ignorance and watching as my girlfriend drank the whole bottle with her collapsing on the floor, much like I did before I wound up here.


What was done was done and I couldn’t control what was happening. All they had to do was look at Alexis’ face and they’d find me but without some sort of clue as to where I somehow ended up, I might as well have been on the other side of the planet because sitting on Alexis’ face was not going to be on the top of the list of areas to look for me. I yelled, screamed and tried punching the soft skin I was still attached to in an effort to get Alexis to notice me. Although, I still had no idea where on her face I had ended up. Did I somehow end up on her cheek? Perhaps. While I witnessed the girls talking, Alexis’ voice wasn’t exploding my ears like I expected it to. Like the rest of the girl’s voices, hers was still like a low rumbling just a bit closer and louder. It did seem fairly warm compared to the places I had become accustomed to like some shoes or a pair of feet. The warmth I was now experiencing was something that seemed welcoming and inviting. I calmed down a bit, given my recent adventures around these girls, I deserved a brief rest. Even though in the back of mind I was losing valuable time with my size, I felt this would be worth it in the end. Feeling warmth for the first time in what felt like an eternity was a change of pace. Alexis, the girl I barely knew and the amount of time I did know her, she was a soft and sweet goth girl that baked cookies in her free time. I felt at peace.


Until, a new threat arose. In the distance became something so alien to my meger form that it seemed otherworldly when in reality, it was a threat that I should’ve realized would find me, for better or for worse. And worse it did. It was Alexis’ finger coming to scratch the irritation I was causing her cheek. That was when the bliss I was enjoying and soaking up was quickly and almost instantly shattered as I screamed out in terror in a futile effort to be noticed by this colossal woman I was attached to. Her nail seemed as though it was the size of a small city and it was heading my way. I closed my eyes as I shielded myself from knowing just when it would happen. I’d been in scary spots at this size but none had gotten close to the level of fear I had in this moment. Her nails were sharp enough to just severe my whole body in half. I screamed once more as her nail got close to me and suddenly the fear went away as her finger actually went over me. A sigh of relief went over my body, which lasted not even a second before I scooped up by the underside of Alexis’ nail and pulled off the prison I’d been trapped against only to be put in a new and possibly worse prison.


In a matter of seconds, I was already looking at an even worse place to be than on the floor or tossed in a random shoe. What proved to be a new challenge of getting off Alexis’ face proved to be just the first step of escaping this colossus that was my friend. As I readjusted myself to this new world, I was soon met with another even more frightening place that now filled my vision. 

 

The mouth.

End Notes:

As you can see, a small amount of mouth play is what is up next, just a small break from the feet content that has been this whole story. Don't worry! Jesse won't be eaten! That is all I can say for certain so far. Stepped on maybe but eaten? No.

 

Anyways, thank you for reading and please remember to leave a review!

A Deep Dive by Toxenisfun
Author's Notes:

Warning: This chapter does have vore, so if that is not your thing, be aware. 

 

As Jesse is peeled off of Alexis' face, he soon discovers maybe being her unaware hood ornament wasn't too bad of a deal. Tabatha will now have to find Jesse and figure out where he went with Cloe desprete to get her under foot. 

The maw I was staring at was by far the most nerve racking object I could ever imagine. And there was nothing that I could do to stop my ascent from going into that devilish pit. Alexis’ massive and almost welcoming lips were coated in a thin film of lipstick that made them pop, both at regular size and especially now at micro size. Blue, much like the tips of her hair filled the sky as I seemed to move in slow motion towards the gullet I knew I wouldn’t even think of escaping from. Her bright blue lips was all I could see. The wrinkles and crevices on her lips seemed to be about the same size as me, if it was on calmer ‘waters’, I could run around Alexis’ lips like trenches in WWI. My heart raced as I tried to climb my way out from underneath the finger I was attached to but it yielded no results. Whatever put me there on Alexis’ cheek in the first place had found its way to keep me attached to the underside of the nail. I once more tried screaming out but I should’ve known at this size, I would need to be incredibly close to the ear for even one of them to hear me. Not that I would have any possible chance of getting out of this trap Alexis had unknowingly tossed me in. All I could do was accept where I was heading and what I was going to be. Which was to be nothing more than a small calorie for Alexis’ ever hungry body. 


Just as I was accepting of my fate and calming myself for the coming torture I was going to endure, Alexis showed me exactly where I would be going. I watched slowly and painfully as this monster of a girl opened her massive jaws up for all to see. Although it would’ve been about two or maybe three inches that she opened up her maw, to me it might as well have been a few hundred feet. Her bright blue lips were separated and finally let me look deep into the hole I was going to be sent down. The throat pulsated with an alien rhythm that moved her uvula back and forth slightly, perhaps as a way to tease me further. My heart dropped when I saw the full size of the once innocent Alexis’ mouth coming closer and closer to me. Or vice versa. I once more yelled out in frustration, hoping maybe she’d hear me and save me from being swallowed but I remained on the course to go down. 


Her tongue was the main resident of her mouth and it acted as a red carpet for my grand entrance. I was now mere inches from entering the horrid smelling mouth. Cloe’s feet were bad simply because when feet get hot they sweat and when they sweat, the stink emerges. With mouths, it all depended on what the person ate before they opened up their mouth again. In Alexis’ case, I could not only smell what she’d eaten before but see it as well. Scattered all throughout her mouth were bits and pieces of long chewed up food, forgotten about the second it was pulled down to the stomach. Greenery and some skins of a few various vegetables littered around Alexis’ teeth. From her molars where they were most dominant to the incisors where the vegetables were caught in between her teeth. I could only imagine the power behind these jaws if I were to get caught under them. No matter how much the serum could save me from getting mashed and pulverized under those monstrous teeth. I had accepted my fate of being part of Alexis’ snack the second I saw where I would be heading but how long I would last either under her powerful and leaf covered teeth or her acidic, toxic and waste filled stomach was anyone’s guess. 


As Alexis brought her finger deep into her mouth, the stench of salvia, forgotten food and other things mixing around. The smell, if I were to ever come back and return to normal size would be senominus with my near death experience. Maybe after this as well, I would never be able to look Alexis in the eye again without thinking of traveling down her throat. That was...if I could get out once she swallowed. This whole reality hinged on the idea of me, somehow, escaping the inescapable. A hungry, growling, gnawing stomach that would accept anything as its prey. And I was nothing more than a simple snack that would barely make a difference in her calorie intake.


The cave around me suddenly went dark. I could her breathing, her heartbeat, the blood flowing around in the highways of veins and blood vessels. Had it not been for the knowledge I was about to meet my doom, I would consider a giant mouth a nice vacation spot away from the usual shoes I’d been tossed in. I took the darkness in as best I could, feeling the heat all around me, almost like a sauna that was never going to run out of steam. 


For the briefest of moments since I’d woken up this size, I found some semblance of peace. I heard the sloshing of the saliva all around me as well as far below as I tried my best to imagine my last moments of being alive as happy ones. Mixed with some regrets. Had it not been for me confessing to Sam about my fetish, I would’ve never dated my dream girl, Tabatha nor would I have had the opportunity to worship both of their feet the way that I did. But with most happy stories does come some regrets and mistakes. My biggest mistake coming over to see Sam in the first place today. Shrinking me was one of things I did not expect to happen to me today. It’s not exactly on anyone’s list of things that might happen when you wake up. Not on many people’s list of fears either just because it doesn’t exist or at least, it shouldn't. 


Shrinking, getting stepped on and now eaten should not be on anyone’s lists of fears but now they are all on mine. If I could get out of getting swallowed and grown back, those three things would be on my list of things that I should be scared of on a daily basis. Anyone could have the power to just shrink me again and I’d be in this place again. I’d be scared for the rest of my life. Not that it would be too much longer anyways as I suddenly felt the air ‘turn’. My ears popped violently as I tried to cover them, this time succeeding in my arms getting loose. My heart sank the second I realized what that really meant. I felt the glue-like substance peel me away from the soft skin of the finger. The atmosphere inside the mouth changed and suction came without warning. This was when the fun would begin. 


I shot off of her finger with little notice before I noticed the finger had retreated back out the mouth before I was even down, before I was swallowed. I then heard a sound that will forever be engraved in my mind. The gurgle of juices, acids and other items Alexis had sent down her gullet throughout the day mixed together to create a welcome wagon of disgusting noises. But the most terrifying of all was what sounded like my doom. The gulp. It filled my still recovering eardrum as I flew downwards without a moment's notice. Within a second, I went from being attached to Alexis’ finger to being sent down to the pits of no return. I was now heading deeper inside this giant girl than anyone could ever hope to achieve. Not that anyone sane would want to be swallowed alive at this height.


========


As Sam looked down at the now tiny Tabatha, she did her best to keep Cloe away from her. After all, her feet at normal size made her pass out, now she had to worry about the smell amplified by a couple hundred with her new ‘heightened’ sense of smell. Sam frowned as she watched her friend pick herself up off the ground and begin to oritate herself to her new surroundings. It was supposed to be her that was brought to this size to find Jesse. It was her screw up that caused this. But Tabatha basically took the whole bottle to get herself that small, leaving none for Sam nor the others to shrink with her. But if Tabatha was one thing, it was stubborn. If anyone was going to find the poor Jesse, lost in the apartment, it was going to be her. 


“Tabby? You feel ok girl?” Sam asked gently as she brought her hand down to the ground where Tabatha was getting up. “It might take a minute to get everything back to normal for you.”


“Normal? She’s two inches tall looking for her microscopic boyfriend that you lost track of, Sam. There’s nothing normal about any of this.” Cloe laughed as she stood up on her chair and furiously walked over to where Sam was keeping the tiny girl safe from either Cloe or even Alexis interfering. Not that the blue haired girl would even think of interfering, not when she was in her own world as she sucked on her pointer finger for the briefest of seconds, hoping no one would notice. “Hey, Lexi, wanna help a girl out? Didn’t you say on the car ride here that you were excited to get him around your feet today?”


Alexis quickly retracted her finger from her mouth, swallowing what salvia she had accumulated in her mouth along with whatever was stuck on her finger. Sam and Cloe both looked at her with a confused look as she stood up, adjusting her shirt as she joined the two in surrounding the tiny woman at their feet. “I might’ve said that once or twice. But we still need to find him, he’s too small for us to see. Tabatha will have to find him.” Alexis was always the middle ground when it came to these kinds of things. She’d try to keep everyone as calm as possible. “We can have our fun when Jesse is back to normal size.” Alexis put her hand on Cloe’s shoulder as she felt she had extreme amounts of tension. Cloe probably wanted Jesse at her feet more than anyone here, after all, the moment Tabatha invited her over to join in this little session, she picked out the socks she used multiple times before, for both her workouts as well her job. Of course the second she revealed those stompers to Sam and Tabby, one of them was bound to pass out from the stink.


“Fine.” Cloe bent over as she looked at the tiny woman who was cowering near Sam’s soft and gentle toes, just like her boyfriend would. “If you don’t find your boytoy soon, I don’t care who will try and stop me, I’m getting my massage from a tiny person. And if it just so happens to be you? I’ll take it.” Cloe stood up, smug and arrogant, which wasn’t her usual self. Back at work, she was a very kind, loving and caring individual which is exactly why Tabatha invited her along. Now with the opportunity to rule over a tiny person, Cloe began to act differently. Which scared the tiny Tabatha who intended this all to be nothing more than one of Jesse’s foot worship session times a few hundred with their feet acting like buildings to the small man. 


“Cloe! That’s enough.” Sam raised her hand up to Cloe as she approached the small woman a bit more, using her other hand to reach for Tabatha who was still cowering behind her big toe. “When we find Jesse, then you can have a tiny guy at your disgusting feet.  Until then, Tabatha is just to be looking for Jesse. Got it?”


“Yes, I get it. Geez, he’s not your boyfriend, I don’t know why you’re so worried about him.” Cloe just rolled her eyes as she headed back to the couch, crossing her arms out of frustration.


“Ignore her, Samantha.” The tiny woman in Sam’s palm spoke as she continued to readjust to her new environment of giant woman, one of which wanted nothing more than to see her be at her feet. Tabatha always had a small distrust of Cloe, although she couldn't explain it before, she could now. Cloe only wanted a slave for her feet, as nasty as they were, she knew Jesse. She knew he’d hop on any of these girls’ feet without a second in hesitation but also knew that he was nothing but her own foot lover. “Your bedroom was the last place we left him. He couldn’t have gotten far.”


“Just be careful, I don’t want to lose both of you in my apartment.” Sam carefully began walking to her room, she was beyond grateful that Tabatha offered to take her place as a tiny search party but knew she had an even bigger role than she would have if she had been shrunk. And that was not only bringing the two of them back to normal size but also keep Cloe away from Tabatha. “Find him, please.”


“I will. Don’t worry. He’s probably on the bed, caught under the covers. It’ll be easy to find him. I’ll be in and out in five minutes, I promise.” Sam soon opened the door, careful where she stepped in an effort to not crush the tiny Jesse if he was indeed on the floor. Watching her toes carefully, Sam tiptoed around the room until she reached the bed, placing Tabatha on it’s soft padding, barely making a dent on it. Made the brunette smile as she watched the tiny blonde get up on the bed. “You know Samantha, Jesse always wanted his world to be nothing but feet. Guess he got his wish with him wanting to be small. Just hope I can find him before...before..”


“You will Tabby. I’ll keep looking for Jesse out here, if he managed to somehow get out there. He doesn't have much time to find him but I know we will. Knowing him, it would be safe to think he’s probably in one of our shoes.” Sam smiled as she stood up and headed out the door, her heart racing as she continued to look around for the tiny man in her apartment. If only she and Tabatha knew where Jesse actually was. 


====


I screamed and yelled as loud as I could as I plummeted down into my new home. Its ever present toxic and caustic acid stench hit my nose as soon as I entered the pit of the stomach. I landed in the best possible spot for me to land in a place of unimaginable terror. A mashed up pile of long forgotten about food that stunk worse than any pair of feet I’d been around. I coughed uncontrollably and the nostic air filled my tiny lungs, I began to actually feel helpless as I heard the terrible things that surrounded me. The acid below me popped every few seconds as it destroyed the platform I was using as a safety net away from it. I didn’t know exactly what would happen if I were to fall in there. I can’t imagine anything good would come from my thought experiment. I’d be nothing more than a calorie to the woman I was now trapped inside. Now that I thought about it, Alexis’ body would burn more energy dissolving me in its acid than it would getting something out of me.


I yelled but only met with my own voice being drowned out by the constant gurgling that was going on all around me. By now, I’d start to think yelling at giant women who had no idea where I went wouldn’t yield anything but more pain from the ones who were probably looking for me. I yelled up to Cloe and ended up getting stepped on. I screamed my location to Alexis and ended up in my prison. My tomb where even with my so called ‘Houdini’ skills wouldn’t do me any good. I was trapped with no one to help me and nothing I could do.


The longer I was trapped in Alexis, the more connected I became with her. Maybe this was breathing in the fumes I was surrounded by but the more I felt a slight connection with her. I relaxed, accepted my fate as part of nothing more than this woman’s snack and took in the moment. My breathing relaxed, I coughed a bit, but when my body adapted to this new hazardous environment, it became relaxing to hear everything around me. The constant and non-stop sloshing of the liquid around was the acid similar to ocean waves hitting rocks repeatedly. I tried my hardest to concentrate on what Alexis was saying but behind the flesh, acid and food, it was challenging to hear anything beyond the gurgling and sloshing although I could make out some words coming from high above from Alexis’ throat.


Those words being:


Jesse

Floor

Cloe

Shrunken

Feet


All together, those words made it seem like the four of them were looking for me, not that they ever would find me. In the time it would take for me to go through Alexis’ digestive tract, I knew I would be so minute, so impossible to see that it might be easier to just let me shrink into her body. I picked up a chunk of the gross, rotting pile of chewed up food and tossed it across the dim as hell stomach. After a second or two, I heard it splash into the acid, dissolving even further into the acid pits below. I repeated this process over and over again as my mountain of safety became nothing more than a mound that was now being eaten away further.


I wanted to cry as I thought about my Tabby and how all of them were looking for me. They’d never think to look inside to find me. Literally. The odds of one of thinking they should check inside their stomachs to search for me. The dread of knowing I’d die so close to one of my friends yet so far was something I couldn’t contain any longer. The stress of this whole ordeal had taken its toll on me and my own body. I began sobbing uncontrollably as I realized I’d never see my Tabatha ever again. Even if I clawed my way through Alexis’ stomach wall and passed every inch of skin to escape, it’d take days. Time I just didn’t have.


Suddenly, I was lifted up at astronomically high speeds skywards. I didn’t even have a chance to scream as I was soon passed the stomach sphincter and now in the throat once more. Then, I saw the light for the first time in what seemed like days. I was instantly blinded by the light all around me as the tongue soon came back to haunt me. I landed with a thud on the squishy muscle as I saw a small bit of freedom. I turned around and saw where I had come from. That dark pit that has pulled me in once and was begging to pull me back in but I wasn’t going down Alexis’ throat again. Or at least not without a fight. I dug my nails deep into the tongue as I climbed up the tongue, trying my best to get out of this tank and dangerous mouth I was caught in. I had no intention of making that trip again so I used what little strength I had left to climb this treacherous mountain climb. I knew in the back of my mind that one wrong slip or even one muscle deciding to give out, I’d be swallowed once more. I didn’t know if I did get eaten again, if I would get another chance to escape like this. I had to take this opportunity. To be big again. To see my loving girlfriend again. To see my friends once again as friends and not as gods that could do whatever they wished and pleased.


I then felt a slight suction and slight ascension as I tried my best to stop this from happening. I yelled once more as I flung back into the throat only to be launched in the opposite direction. Out of the mouth. I was spat out! I’d escaped!


====


“Ugh, I hate this. We were promised Jesse to treat our feet. He was supposed to be kissing my toes by now. Lexi? You’re not at least annoyed he’s not kissing your feet after the day we had?” Cloe hadn’t stopped complaining about their situation as she kicked her feet up near the blue haired girl, making her recoil back a bit from the smell. “I need to sneak in to play with Tabatha.”


“What? You’re not gonna...you’re really going to? But what about finding Jesse?”


“As far as we’re concerned, Jesse is shrinking away into nothingness. He’s not important to getting us treated like the goddesses we are.” Cloe stood up, uncaring as she stepped onto the floor as she pounded her feet down into the ground as she wanted to imagine the microscopic Jesse at her feet as it came crashing down to the floor with no hope of stopping it. “Tell you what, Lexi. When I have my fun with Tabatha, we trade out. What? You wouldn’t want those stompers out of your boots would you?” Cloe bent over as she made Alexis blush a bit as she lifted her leg up to hold her booted foot up to Cloe’s face, almost as if she was going to take it off and begin worshiping them. “Tabatha is the perfect size for us to play around with. Think of it, a tiny woman at your feet. You can do whatever you want with her. All you have to do is just not tell Sam. Think you can do that?” Cloe soon set Alexis’ foot back on the ground as she stood up, waiting for a response from her.


“Yeah, I can do that.” Alexis stood up to eye level to Cloe as she soon headed over to Sam’s room, where the tiny woman was looking for her even smaller boyfriend. As much as Alexis wanted to help find Jesse, she also wanted a massage. If it was from a regular sized person or a tiny one, at this point, she didn’t care. She moved and wiggled her toes while they were still in her boots. She’d long hated how her feet were seen by everyone but when Sam mentioned that her friend Jesse was not only into feet but was his list of feet he would do anything to get his hands on. She’d honestly be stupid for not coming over and having the now small man have his fun with her feet. Even if a part of her did feel a tad bit guilty about the whole thing. 


Alexis stood up and headed to the bathroom as she felt a small tickle in her stomach. Which wasn’t out of the ordinary considering all she had for food today was a small plate of hash browns with a chocolate chip cookie she baked as a means to sample the dozen or so she made for today. A slightly upset stomach wouldn’t be out of the question from her diet. She got to the bathroom sink and stared into the mirror for a small bit, looking at herself, trying to imagine what the small Jesse would see if he was right here with her. What did he see in her that made him want to massage her feet? Alexis had to find out.


She kicked off her powerful boots and set them aside near the sink, watching where she put them so as to avoid crushing the still missing man. She never thought in a million years would she be caught in something like this. A man who was not only small but loved feet. It was something she didn’t think would ever happen to her. Alexis looked down at her feet that were still in her black socks and wiggled her toes as she smiled a bit. She thought who would want to be near these stompers at such a small height? Her and Cloe certainly wanted to know what the others felt before they arrived. She then peeled off her socks and tossed them on the ground as she got a good look at her bare feet with her equally bare toes. She hadn’t bothered to get them painted like the other girls, since she was so embarrassed to even treat her toes to the love they deserved. Not that anyone would really see them as Alexis always wore sneakers, slip ons or boots, never sandals. Maybe if she got her hands on the small man, and he treated her feet with the love Tabatha mentioned, she’d maybe be open to getting her toes done.


Suddenly, Alexis burped a bit and felt a bit of her food land on her tongue. Instinctively, she collected it without much salvia around it and spat it out, turning her head as she spat the small item out of her mouth, not even bothering to look at what it was nor noticing where it was heading.


========


I was propelled out of the mouth with great speeds and a smile grew as I saw the face of my unaware tormentor once more. Alexis. I felt like I was a bullet coming out of a rifle as I flew out of her body, seeing the light once more. I had no idea where I was heading but anywhere was going to be better than inside her stomach to be digested alive. I tried calling out her name as I slowly made it to the floor. But little did I know I was far off course for heading for the floor. That would make it far too easy wouldn’t it? I turned around and saw where I was heading. 


It wasn’t as if Alexis hadn’t tortured me enough these past few minutes while I was in her stomach. I was now heading directly for her boots.

 

“Come on Alexis! Give me a break, please!”

End Notes:

Thank you for reading and I do hope you enjoyed it! I did get the idea for this chapter from a conversation on DeviantArt so do not be afraid to voice your opinions here as well! I'd love to hear them!

Doom and gloom by Toxenisfun
Author's Notes:

Sorry for my tardiness,had a small case of writers block for this chapter but we're back! Let's do a small recap for everyone:

 

Jesse is out of Alexis' tummy but heading straight for her discarded boots

Sam and Tabatha split up looking for Jesse with the latter being shrunk. Unfortunately they're looking in all the wrong places.

And Cloe is about to get what she's wanted since she set foot in the apartment. A massage from a little person.

As I made my descent down towards Alexis’ boots, I’d hoped I would land away from the nasty boots that I could already smell from being in the air. Had I not vanished away from their sight, I might’ve been forced to treat the feet that stunk to high heaven. Cloe and Alexis came prepared to give me hell when it came to me treating their feet while at this size, that was more than clear by now. Meanwhile Sam and Tabby knew me and knew I wouldn’t mind a bit of the smell but with these two? They took the instructions of ‘come get this little idiot some feet action’ to the extreme. It seemed as though Cloe hadn’t even bothered to wash her feet in several weeks and as I approached the massive ankle boots, I could also assume Alexis took a page from the same book without the extremity her friend took but still wanted to make sure I suffered under her powerful feet.


I closed my eyes as I prepared to make my touchdown on to her boots, shielding my face from the impact which was the right thing to do as I tumbled down to the edge of the shoe and bounced a few times as my body adjusted to this new environment as fast as I possibly could. As soon as I managed to stop my free fall down towards Alexis’ toxic smelling boots. I could tell as I began to get even smaller, the most mild of scents would end up destroying my sense of smell. I coughed up a bit, both from the stench that permeated around me but also to dispel what amount of liquids I somehow inhaled when I was regurgitated up from Alexis’ stomach. Bile, mucus and saliva were all mixed together to create the concoction that I vomited out. Tears flowed down my face as I clenched my stomach, hoping this nightmare was somehow going to end. I’d been through more pain and death to last a lifetime, seen too much of my friends. At this point, I didn’t care who found me, I just needed it to be now. If Alexis wanted to force me to become her slave for however long she could see me, at least then I’d know someone knew I was there before I vanished away into nothing.


As I sat up on the rim of her boot, I realized just how small I was. To the average person, I was no more than a few centimeters tall, if that. To these girls, I might still be big enough to see but knew it’d take a miracle for Alexis to look down at me, especially since as I looked up at her massive form, she seemed lost in her own reflection, unaware of what she’d done to me just moments ago. She was always a sweet girl, at least in the time I knew her. Always asking if anyone needed help or assistance. Made me wonder if that translated well with tiny friends like me. I had to hope. All I had left was hope. What was left of my underwear dissolved in my time sitting in a stomach for a few minutes, leaving with nearly nothing but a simple loin cloth which wasn’t anything. Sam might’ve been the one who brought me to this height in the first place but as it turned out Alexis was the one who took the most from me. Had I maybe had more time, I would’ve cried my eyes as I felt absolutely hopeless in getting back to normal. But for now, I realized what I needed to do. No matter what else she threw my way or what came in my way. I needed to get to Tabatha. I don’t care what size she was now, she was probably the only one who could see me like this. It seemed hopeless for me to even attempt to make contact with such behemoths. I tried once before and that only ended with me getting taken on the worst water slide I could possibly imagine. Then again, what did I have to lose? As of right now, I was hopeless, edging the line between a cushiony fall deep into a boot or a fall down to the floor. Either way, it was going to be a difficult task to be found one way or another and I had to be ready for anything.


==========


Alexis looked deep in herself in the mirror as she tried her best to talk her way through Cloe’s insane plan. It was something she wanted, craved even but now that the tiny man who actually wanted to be at her feet was nowhere to be seen, she felt guilty for even coming over. Even more of that guilt piled onto her when she went along with Cloe’s plan of getting what they wanted from Tabatha. Although she didn’t agree with it, she did nothing to stop her or even alert Sam as to what she was planning on doing to Tabatha. Her own desires clouded her judgment and now she was having deep regrets of coming over, no matter what was promised. Alexis’ tummy was in knots from the nerves of the whole ordeal, thinking about where Jesse was or how scared he was being at whatever size he was now. While the others were arguing about what to do, Alexis had taken the time to read the directions of the vial of shrinking solutions that brought both lovers to ‘bite’ size. She knew how little time they both had which just made her all the more guilty of what was going on. 


She turned on the faucet just to watch the water flow, hoping it would get her mind off the situation only to have one thought be ever present in the back of her mind. What if Jesse was in the sink, calling for help and she just drowned him? Alexis imminently flipped the faucet off and stuck her head in the sink, carefully watching the water flow down the drain, feeling terrible as she imagined that Jesse was mixed in with the powerful gushes of water down the drain. Her breathing soon began to become constricted as she thought of all the places Jesse could be, begging for her attention. She turned around as she looked straight down at her socked up feet. That was when she had the beginnings of an idea in her head. If she wanted to find Jesse, the foot lover, she knew what she had to do. Carefully pulling one sock off her feet and tossing it across the bathroom, followed by the opposite sock. She now looked down at her unpainted toes and wiggled them a bit as she tried to imagine what might attract the tiny Jesse to her and if she could even see him at this point. 


“Ummm...Jesse? If you want to see some feet, fresh out of my socks, mine are good.” Alexis tried to think of sexy things to lure the tiny man to her, to maybe end this nightmare once and for all. Only problem she seemed to have was the words. She was never good at attracting the other sex, or anyone for that matter. She was always too nervous to say things that would attract anyone who would give her the time of day. On top of that, she wasn’t comfortable talking or even looking at her feet so combined with this, things weren’t looking good for her efforts in finding Jesse. “Jesse, if you can hear me, just come out. Please. I don’t want to hurt you. I don’t even want you to be at my feet, this was so stupid for me to come over.” She soon slid down the cabinet as she covered her face from the shame of it all. “Jesse...where are you? Please come out, I promise I’ll bring you right to Sam and Tabby. I won’t hurt you. It’s a guarantee I won’t.” 


Suddenly, Cloe busted in through the door, surprising Alexis as she quickly stood up as she realized who she had knocked out. Samantha. “I need you to do me a favor, Lexi. Make sure she’s ok. And when she wakes up, if you tell her where I am or what I’m doing, I’ll use whatever is left of that shrinking stuff and toss you in one of her shoes and just tell her you ran off scared. Got it?” Cloe set Sam’s unconscious body next to Alexis as she checked if she was breathing which she was thankfully. 


“Y-Y-You knocked her out?”


“No questions Lexi or else. Got it?” Alexis just nodded her head as she carefully brushed Sam’s hair out of her face, trying to remain calm as she processed what Cloe had just done. One of her friends was shrunk looking for her even smaller boyfriend than her, another one had been knocked out by Cloe. This day was getting worse and worse by the second. She needed Samantha up and about and just hoped Tabatha managed to find the poor Jesse before Cloe decided to have her fun with her.


“Sam? Please wake up, we need you. I still haven’t found Jesse. I’m so sorry. I can’t find him.” Alexis held Sam’s head in her arms as she tried to make things as comfortable as she possibly could as she tried to wake Sam up. Even if she knew what Cloe would do to her if she told Sam what she was up to, that didn’t matter. She was willing to risk getting crushed under Sam all in an effort to maybe save Jesse and Tabatha. A tear formed in her eyes as she looked at the unconscious Sam as she was peacefully asleep. Alexis reached for the doorknob and attempted to twist it open only to find it was locked. Cloe had not only knocked Sam out but locked them both inside, all in the attempt to 


=====


As Cloe headed for the completely empty apartment, she was in the clear as she stepped towards Sam’s bedroom, where no one would stop her. Not Alexis, not Sam, and especially not Tabatha’s lost and shrunk boyfriend. That poor pathetic idiot, shrunk against his will and forced to serve all of the girls feet. As soon as she found out about Jesse’s new predicament, Cloe danced and danced around in her apartment, picking out the most used and disgusting pair of socks she had in her basket and tossed on her heavily used white running shoes, all in the desire to torment the tiny man while also fulfilling her dreams of being something bigger. All her life, Cloe dreamed about wanting to be a queen of a country that did her every command so this experience of being taller than the tiny people who would be at her feet was the best news she could ever hear. A nearly indestructible play thing that was going to be forced to serve her and her every whim. Cloe was practically already wetting herself as she walked up to the door to barge in without any form of warning to the tiny girl searching on the bed.


“Oh Tabby, I’m here for my massage. Now just come out before I just start stomping randomly.” Cloe smiled devilishly as she saw a bit of commotion coming from the covers as she soon saw a tiny and naked woman on the bed as she swiftly lunged forward toward the bed, sending Tabatha flying backwards a few feet as she yelped out in terror. “I told you I’d get my massage one way or another.”


“Cloe, I don’t know what the hell you think you’re doing but if you don’t leave right now, I’m going to get Sam an-”


“Don’t make me laugh, squirt. No one is going to help you. You my dear Tabatha are mine and mine alone.” Cloe soon brought her hand over to the small girl as she watched Tabatha recoil back as she watched Cloe’s hand enclose around her as she brought closer and closer to the girl's massive face. “Now, you might’ve passed out as soon as you smelled my feet before but now, you get to fully experience them in all their glory. And don’t worry about me being like Sam or you when it came to Jesse. I intended to really crush your spirit. Now get ready for the time of your life. At your new purpose in life.” Cloe soon collapsed her hands around the small woman to bring her into her cupped hands. Thousands of thoughts came into her mind as she began to think of all the ways to play with the tiny girl, one remained prominent in her mind. Forcing a massage from the small girl. At this point, the thought of wanting a tiny person at her feet clouded her judgment so much, she no longer saw Tabatha as a friend or anything of the like. She saw her and Jesse as nothing more than servants to her.


“Cloe! Please, I need to fin-” Tabatha was cut off once more as she was soon tossed away from her captor's face and as soon as she landed, she knew where Cloe had sent her. It wasn’t the first thing she saw, but the first thing she smelled. Cloe’s nasty, grotesque feet were now mere inches away from her face which just made her want to just gag and vomit. “Oh god, please no!” Tabatha coughed between words as she tried her best to not spill her guts out as she attempted to cover her nose from breathing in the toxic smelling fumes.


“Oh god, please yes my little foot girl. You and Sam promised I’d get a massage from a tiny man today and where is he? Gone! I swear, I always knew both of you were morons. How the hell do you lose a guy who loves feet so much he’d be willing to shrink for us? I have no clue but hey. One of us still gets what she wants.” Cloe soon presented the tiny woman who was cowering in fear, waiting for Sam to come bursting in the room with Jesse in hand, ready to save her from Cloe and grow her back. But it never came and probably never would come. This was going to be her life. Serving Cloe’s feet until she shrank away too far for anyone to see. She imagined Cloe would keep her shrinking away on her feet or have her shrink in her shoes. Either way, it’d be an experience Tabatha would rather avoid. She just had to hope Sam would get here soon, she’d rather avoid a date worse than death.


“I said get to work you little slave! Get licking before I show you why you shouldn’t disobey your goddess!”


========


Alexis looked down at Sam as she continued to try and wake her up. She tried everything she could think of to get her up and running again. She knew that she couldn’t take Cloe on by herself. Not only was she too weak, she was also too scared to confront her even if she wasn’t. Sam was always full of strength and confidence, both were something they both needed if they were to find Jesse and stop Cloe. Alexis leaned her head back on the counter top, out of options. She tried slapping, punching and even trying to make her orgasm as a means of waking her up. Nothing. Whatever Cloe did to her, she was out cold. 


A new thought suddenly came in the front of her mind. What if Cloe killed her?


She’d known Cloe a long time and she was far from a cold blooded killer but then again, Alexis didn’t think people could shrink but here they were. Two of her friends were lost in this massive apartment, shrunk, lost and being tormented by Cloe. That was when Alexis looked over on her boots, still standing up. Of all the things she knew Sam hated, it was feet. More specifically the smell of feet. Although it wasn’t her first idea nor her second or third, she had to. Even if she knew Sam would hate her for it, she’d hope she’d thank her for thinking ‘outside the box’. If she didn’t get a punch beforehand.


“Alright Sam, if you can hear me, just know I’m sorry for this.” Without looking down at the boot, she reached for it and flipped it over as she put the mouth of the boot directly to Sam’s nose and just held it there as she waited for a response from the unconscious woman. Alexis began to lose hope the longer she held her boot to Sam’s face with still no reaction, that was until she heard some coughing and wheezing as she pulled the boot off of her face. Soon, Alexis once more saw Sam’s beautiful eyes open up, as if having sparkles in them. “Sam? Are you ok?”


“Thanks to you, I am now. But did you have to use those things? Jesus, they’re almost as bad as Cloe’s….Cloe. Where is that conniving bitch? If I see her, I’m using whatever I have left in that bottle and keeping her as my own.” Sam’s compassion was soon dissolved into nothing but bitter anger as she stood up and looked in the mirror. She began to catch her breath from the stink that was still present in her lungs. 


“Sam, she has Tabatha. And I’m assuming you didn’t find Jesse?”


“Of course I didn’t find him. Thought you’d be helping me. What side are you on Lexi? If you're with Cloe just tell me now so I know when to order some more of that shrinking stuff.” Sam soon pressured Alexis as she watched her cave so quickly to even the slightest amount of pressure.


“She offered to take turns with Tabby but it didn’t sit right with me. I went straight into the bathroom and then she showed up with you. She’s in your room playing with Tabatha, and she said if I talked about this, she’d shrink me and put me in your shoes. That’s it, I swear I was going to tell you but there just wasn’t enough time. Please don’t shrink me.” Alexis got down on her knees and began to kiss Sam’s toes as a sign of wanting forgiveness from her. As much as she would want anyone to worship her feet, they needed to be focused so she shooed Alexis off her feet as she walked to the mirror.


“Alexis, you’re forgiven. But we still need to find Jesse, save Tabatha from major pain in the ass. But first we need to get out of here.”


“Hey Sam? What’s that dot on your cheek?”


She then looked deep in the mirror and focused on a small spot that wasn’t present beforehand. Thoughts began to unfurl in her mind as she brought her finger up to the small dot and to her surprise, it moved! Sam gasped as she peeled it off with her finger to hold it there as she watched it move around and even wave it’s small arms around. Sam cupped her mouth with her hands as she realized that Jesse was closer than any of them thought.

 

“Jesse?”

End Notes:

Thank you all so much for reading and I hope you all enjoyed it! Don't be afraid to leave a review to tell me what you thought about this one! See you all next time!

Found! by Toxenisfun
Author's Notes:

This chapter sets up the finale. Jesse gets found, Tabatha is further enslaved by Cloe, with Sam and Alexis figuring out what their gameplan is.

The more I waved my arms around while Alexis was taking care of Sam, the more I began to realize that soon enough, I would shrink too much. Who knows? Maybe I’d shrink away in the boots Alexis would occasionally wear. Or maybe she’d never wear them again. After all, these boots would be tied to my disappearance, and knowing Alexis she’d never wear them again. Which would probably make me shrinking down to the boots insides that much more worse. Yeah, shrinking away would be terrible but at the very least I wished she’d wear them more often if I was going to be in them.


Wait, what the hell am I talking about? The fuck kind of weak mind did my parents raise? Did they really raise me all these years just to have their son give up on one of his friend's boots as he shrank away? I stood up as I looked over at Alexis’s face as she caressed Sam’s head in her lap. I began running around the perimeter of the boot’s mouth as a means of getting to the front so I could have a better chance of sliding down and maybe getting her attention but I failed to take into account one single variable that was of dire importance. Alexis never took care of her boots and that couldn’t have been more prevalent by a ‘large’ crack halfway on my path to the down slide of the boot. In less than a second I went from running at max speed to now falling down the stench filled abyss. I yelled as I began to fall down towards the insole of the boot, hoping this would be the catalyst that would cause me to be found but nothing. My voice couldn’t even leave the chambers around me, let alone travel across the whole room to Alexis’ ears. 


I was even more screwed than I was before. As I began to free fall down to the disgusting pit, my lungs instantly started burning from the stench that surrounded me. On the surface, it was bearable but as I plunged deeper and deeper into the boot, the more toxic the air seemed to be worse smelling than Cloe’s feet. If that was even possible. I wanted to vomit but couldn’t, my own stomach had been emptied in my time Alexis’. I was all out, and the only thing I could do to react to this stench was gag.


I landed not with a puff of smoke but with a slight splash as my microscopic body collided head first into the swamp like environment of Alexis’ boot. I coughed up a lung as I covered my face to try and limit my intake of toxic air. I’d been exposed to terrible smelling feet at this size like with the aforementioned Cloe but this was on another level. I gagged more and more as I looked up and saw the light or the bathroom lights shining down on me. It was like the heavens themselves were welcoming me to join in their paradise. It seemed everything was going against me and my fight in an effort to get seen. Like there was no hope of getting found. I cupped my nose and mouth in one hand to pick up a small pebble that was at my feet and tossed it across the dark cavern that went on for miles. I heard it stumble and soon crash deep beyond my sight as it went into the shadows where the toe section of the shoe was. I once more looked up and imagined what hell I’d be in if Alexis decided to put on these shoes. Soon, I’d end up lost in the very fibers of her socks, washed away in her next laundry day. It was a hopeless situation I was in. I sat down, uncupping my hands and letting the stink fill my lungs. If I was stuck here with no way out, I might as well get used to it. As long as I’m still big enough to properly breath, I was going to inhale the stench of a beautiful girl’s feet, a dream to most who had similar interests as I but now it seemed as if it was nothing but a nightmare. 


Damnit damnit! Why did I even come here in the first place? To lick Sam’s feet? I could do that any day I wanted and I decided this day was best. She didn't even bother to tell me she was going to do this to me. They had this whole day planned out with me being a speck at their feet but clearly didn’t bother to read anything on that god forsaken label. I was going to shrink away in this nasty boot with no way out. I screamed out Tabatha’s name as I collapsed down from exhaustion. I guess it was my time to go wasn’t it? I crossed my arms and closed my eyes, filling my lungs with Alexis’ foot stench. I’d become acclimated to the environment by now. Going from burning every orifice to just being nothing more than a scent that was uncomfortable at best and nasty at worst.


===========


“Dammit Tabatha!” Cloe yelled out as she retracted her nasty feet away from the small girl who at this point had stripped down naked as the heat alone from Cloe’s massive feet, leaving her still sweating from the artificial sauna she had to endure. If she made it out of this, she wanted to hug Jesse so much as she began to wonder how he survived for so long at their own feet when she could barely last a couple minutes with these monsters. Already she was huffing and puffing as she was exhausted trying to please her friend who was not at all pleased with her performance. “You know, after so long of being worshipped by Jesse, I figured you of all people would learn a little from him. Figures when I want a massage, I get it done by some cheap imitation of the real thing.” Cloe then grabbed Tabatha out from her feet as she lifted her high in the sky.


“Alright Cloe, you have to the count of three to get me to Sam or I swear when I get my height back, I’ll send you down to a place the light of the sun doesn’t even reach.” Tabatha had been working on Cloe’s feet for what felt like hours and she still wasn’t pleased with her because she knew she’d never be. What she wanted and Tabatha delivered to her were two very different things. Even if she was pleased, there was no way Cloe would let her go free to find Jesse like she was supposed to. By now, she was willing to bet that he was now so small, even she wouldn’t be able to find him, all thanks to Cloe keeping her hostage. She’d never see her love again, not at this rate. As far as she knew it, Jesse had already become too small for even her eyes to see.


“When you get your height back? Don’t make me laugh you little squirt. That’s not going to happen, and that’s a promise.” Cloe played with Tabatha’s hair as she attempted several times to stop her, only to be rejected as the massive girl continued to toy with her. “You know, I actually saw Jesse right after Sam shrunk you. I saw where he went and I snatched him right up. He was far too small to play around with, too far gone but I did keep him around.” This set a fire in Tabatha as she attempted to reach Cloe’s eyes to claw them out herself, only to have it be nothing more than a fruitless gesture that just made Cloe laugh and giggle. “Yeah, oh yeah. He fought tooth and nail just to end up in one place. The one place he wished to die in. I gave him a choice too. You wanna know where I sent him?”


“Where you goddamn bitch?! I’ll kill you!” Tabatha screamed as Cloe sat up, still smiling as she leaned over on the bed, grabbing her shoes to bring it up to Tabatha’s tiny face, who instantly recoiled in disgust. Somehow, the shoes were even worse smelling than her actual feet. 


“His choice is going to be the same as yours. Left or right?” Cloe watched as Tabatha looked at her with sorrow mixed with despair, her gambit had paid off. Cloe figured Tabatha would snap when she finally learned this was all for naught, and what makes it even sweeter is the fact Tabatha looked like she was going to volunteer to climb inside one of her shoes. Better than forcing her in, although she enjoyed torumenting Tabby, she hated hearing those high pitched screams she yell out. “I’m not going to tell you which one he’s in, or at this point, was in but it’s a fifty fifty chance you’ll guess right. I can tell you he begged to end up under his favorite set of toes.” At this point Cloe was just enjoying the power she had over the tiny girl, demeaning her in making her feel so small, so inadequate. Forcing her to take the plunge of going into her nasty shoes just to have the ‘chance’ of saving her boyfriend when it was all just a cruel joke being played on her. “Make your choice Tabby, Jesse might not have too much longer. Who knows, he might be buried under some nasty fibers, tangled in some of my sweat. Begging to be helped.” That was when Tabatha finally jumped into one of the shoes as she quickly learned the mistake she’d made. Not only did the smell get more intense but the giant ‘friend’ had tricked her. As soon as she landed on the spongy insole, Cloe tipped the shoe towards the toe section, sending her fly downwards as she screamed out in shock.


“Cloe! You evil conniving bitch! I’ll get you for this! You won’t get away with this!” Tabatha yelled up as she soon only saw the thing that had ruled over her for an eternity. Cloe’s barefoot. She screamed and panicked as the massive foot dove into the shoe without a second of hesitation. It was fortunate that the tiny woman was tossed down to the toe section of the shoe or otherwise she’d be right under the nasty soles she tried so hard to clean and pleasure her former friend. Smushed and ground up to nothing but toe jam for this massive woman. Tabatha tried to hold her breath in for as long as possible but the gravity of the situation made it difficult to even attempt to hold it in any longer than a couple seconds. However long she was going to be trapped in here, she needed to get used to the stench, heat and humidity slowly building up inside the shoe. 


“Have fun in there little girl. I know I will. Now. To deal with a few loose ends.” Cloe grabbed what remained of the shrinking solution from the nightstand. “Just enough to shrink one of them, I guess I’ll have to get more for whoever I leave grown.” Cloe wanted this ‘shrunken empire’ to be all hers, no else deserved the right to have, control or do anything with the shrunken people she had at her disposal. But since she only had enough for one person, she had to make a temporary exception and make Alexis her number one. Sam would be too soft to even think of ruling over the tiny people Cloe was about to bring down, so it was down to Alexis. If there was ever going to be someone she could manipulate, it was Alexis. The shy and timid girl was easy prey for Cloe’s schemes and was going to be the perfect slave for when more of the solution arrived. An evil smile grew on Cloe’s face as she looked down at her shoes, imagining what torment Tabatha was enduring under her toes. The same pair of feet that caused her to pass out now surrounded her and with no escape from it either. Cloe was giddy with excitement as she thought of more things to do with her so to be collection. She could pop them in her mouth like candy, chew them up and spit them out or if she’s feeling like a snack, swallow them whole. She could make them into nothing but toe jam under her feet. Or sit on them for hours on end. She might even think of selling them off to her friends. Well, her other friends that aren’t shrunk. Though, no one was going to be safe around Cloe when she felt like a god.


===========


I just sat on some gross yet solid jam like material that had built up in the heel of the boot, just pondering what my options were. I was just sitting in the light, occasionally looking up in the light, hoping Alexis tip the boot over, letting me have an easy escape but with my luck, I’d be stuck here for the rest of my life, shrinking down forever. Not be able to see my girlfriend again, my friends thinking I’m lost but in reality I couldn’t be closer. And with Cloe running wild, there was no telling what would happen to the two girls that I needed. She could shrink them and then what? We’d all be stuck in this situation with no way back to our normal lives. Not that any of this would be normal, not after the day I’ve had. If I were to be found, by some miracle, I wouldn’t be able to look any of these girls in the eye anymore. Not Sam, Alexis, Cloe or even my own girlfriend Tabatha. No matter how much they would assure I wasn’t going back to this size, I’d still be hesitant. 


That was still on the off chance I’d even be found. 


By this time, the stench of Alexis’ feet had subsided, or to put it in a better term, I’d gotten used to the smell of rotting flesh and old leather. I’d already vomited out what little lunch I had remaining in my stomach, purging myself of any disgust I had left. Yes, my nose still burned with every inhale I took in and I wanted it to stop, it was just, at what point do I just stop breathing entirely? The stench had already burned its way into my nose, throat, and lungs. It’d take days for it to get out of my system. Days I didn’t have at all. By that time, I’d be nothing more than an atom sized man living underneath a goth girls feet for the rest of existence. Living off of whatever I could find down there. I looked down at the insole as I tried to imagine a home down there. So small, even Alexis couldn’t step on it and crush it. Subatomic levels. The vial did say I’d shrink away to nothingness in twenty four hours right? Well in about twenty hours, I’d become nothing. To anyone here, the world, the universe. I’d shrink down to subatomic levels and keep going. Soon, this gothic boot I was trapped in that couldn’t be more than nine or so inches long would be a whole continent in a few short hours. This time tomorrow, it’d be a whole solar system to explore. A smelly, nasty solar system all for me. I looked down the massive tunnel and saw nothing but my home. Darkness, sweat, toe jam, old bits of the shoe that had started falling off. I reached for a part of my seat and pulled it apart as I looked at it. I soon made it into a sphere as I poked two holes in it and drew a smile on it as I held it to my chest. It was my version of Wilson as it was my new friend. Even though I knew in a few hours, this ball of jam, sweat and leather would be a whole city to me, it was nice to have something to comfort me in these times.


Suddenly, a shadow filled the sky above me. It was a hand! Alexis’ hand. I prepared for the worst as I felt the ground beneath me lifted up into the air as I saw this as the beginning of the end. Alexis’ foot was about to come in and squish me down into the sole. I closed my eyes as I braced for the end. Until I heard Alexis’ sweet voice. She was talking to someone. She was talking to Sam!


“Alright Sam, if you can hear me, just know I’m sorry for this.” I heard Alexis call out to Sam as I experienced zero gravity for a split second as darkness filled the boot. And then I plummeted straight down the main mouth of the boot. I yelled out of fear and instinct as I flew down for what seemed like an eternity until I finally landed on something soft, and actually smelled pleasant! Unfortunately, as I tried to peel myself off of where I was, I was once more stuck and glued to the surface once more.


That was when the darkness was soon cut short as I was exposed to the light, letting me see Alexis’ face in full as I quickly realized what had happened and whose face I was attached to. Sam’s but at this point, I couldn’t be happier to finally be so close to someone who might have a chance of seeing me. Sam, unlike the other girls, could notice even the smallest details about her face and I was just a tad bit darker than her own skin so she’d be blind not to see me struggling on her cheek.


The two giants among men argued as their words were like blaring horns directly in my ears until Sam finally looked in the mirror where we locked eyes for the briefest of seconds before Alexis was the one to point something out to her. That something was me. In the mirror, I looked at Sam’s delicate yet massive finger come close to me as it chipped me off her face and into her palm. Darkness soon encroached around me as I ended up deep inside Sam’s palm. It was warm, comforting and safe in here. It’d been an eternity since I felt this way at this size. I hugged and embraced Sam’s warm skin as I felt love and kindness just from the scents around me. No longer was I around the most vile and disgusting scent I could imagine, the palm was filled with scents of roses and raspberries.


“Jesse?”


“How did he...what? I’m confused.”


“He’ll tell us later, Lexi. We still have to get Tabatha.” Sam opened her palm as they both looked down on my naked body. It was nothing less than a miracle they’d even seen me and I just remained silent as no matter how much I screamed, all these two would hear would be nothing more than squeaks. “Alright Jesse, I have an idea but you might not like it. When this is all over, I promise we’ll give you the best day you can imagine. But for now, I know this sounds crazy and insane but it might just work. I saw you grow a bit when you were with Tabby, doing...you know, playing with yourself. And right now, we need you bigger and it might not be a permanent solution but we can’t lose you again.” Sam’s idea was far and out there but it has proven to work. It was something I hadn’t thought about or even had the chance to commit to the act. I’d been under foot, attached to faces, in a stomach and in a boot. I hadn’t even had the time to think about where to go, let alone that I needed to masturbate to grow. The embarrassment of the whole situation was nothing compared to what would happen if I didn’t jack off in front of my two friends. I nodded my head as Sam reluctantly looked over to Alexis, who we could both tell was uneasy about the situation. “Lexi, I need you in this. If we’re going to save them, we need this to happen. Promise not to freak out?”


“I-I promise. Anything to get them back. What do you need me to do?” I was surprised Alexis was going along with this plan, she seemed like the type of girl that would be more polite, more grossed out by the weird and lewd. Guess this whole experience was changing every one of us in some way. 


“Feet get him hard but I’d rather not crush him so I have another idea. Alexis, can you give me one of your socks please? I’m hoping the smell will be enough to get him going.” Sam’s idea wasn’t exactly what I thought of but if it meant I got even a small percentage of my height, I would take it. Although I did wish it was either Sam’s or even Tabatha’s socks I was going to enjoy myself with. I’d spent plenty of time around Alexis’ feet and although I didn’t hate my experience in her boots, in retrospect, her feet stench still had accumulated in my lungs. My breath practically smelled like her feet still. But if it was to grow just to be fully visible once more, I wasn’t going to complain. I nodded my head as I felt blood rush to my erection, as well as my cheeks as I tried not to make eye contact with them out of embarrassment. When this was over, Sam better treat me to the best day she could think of.


Alexis brought her black sock over to Sam’s plam where the scent made both of them cough as she placed it directly on Sam’s wrist, right in front of me. I inhaled the stench as I got on my knees, closed my eyes and got to work. I thought of all the videos I’d watched that made me bust in seconds when I was still closeted about my fetish. The pictures of girls showing off their feet for the whole internet to see. Those times Sam let me worship her feet while she wore nylons at her work, underneath her desk as she did her work. When Tabatha basically forced me to give her a massage while we were at theme park, only to be kicked out when she insisted I worship and fuck her feet in public. That time was easily the hottest and the most we were attracted to one another. I stroked and stroked as I thought and thought, imagining what I would do to my girl when I saw her again. I’d kiss every single inch of her body, especially her toes. Suck them dry, massage her tired soles with my bare tongue, taking in the smell of her feet as she had a long day. Alexis’ socks proved handy in my imagination as I saw Tabatha waiting for me on the table, popping her heels in and out of her shoes, letting her heels dangle as she gestured me forward. To crawl down on the floor. Tabby kicked off her heels as she began wiggling her toes as she gestured to begin licking and worshipping her feet. Tired from a long day at work, it was as though I could taste every step she took throughout the day, every drop of sweat as I stuck her toes deep into my mouth. A smile grew on my face. I then finally felt the sensation in my erection grow. I continued stroking as I crawled towards the sock that easily out sized and outweighed me, rubbing my erection to stimulate my climax even faster. Just the feeling of the fibers were enough to finally allow me to reach the point where I finally let loose onto Alexis’ socks. I opened my eyes and saw a small splurt of cum on the black canvas of a sock to smile as I fell back onto Sam’s soft palm. I saw Sam smiling while Alexis was hesitant to give any sort of response. More than likely due to me nutting on her socks.


“It worked!” Sam used her other hand to knock the sock off of her wrist as she used part of her knuckle to measure me. I looked over, in between breaths as I recovered from the experience which was the best part of the day so far, as I saw I was about half of her knuckle. Which wasn’t too bad all things considered I was no more than an eight of that when I started. This idea could work, temporarily. “Just a few dozen more of those and you might just have your tallness back.” Sam joked as I looked up at her, unamused as she went to a straight face. “Now, we deal with Cloe. And get your Tabatha back.”


“What’s the plan? Go in, guns blazing?” Alexis asked, still a tad freaked out about the whole situation and me busting on her sock. 


“There’s still a small bit of that serum left, and I left it outside. Bitch probably jacked it when she knocked me out. It’s enough to shrink one of us. First, we need to get Tabatha away from Cloe, it’s a two versus one fight so we have the upper hand. Your job Lexi is to snatch the growth serum while I deal with the bitch. Just gotta hope she doesn’t break or use that shrinking stuff.” Sam handed me over to Alexis as she continued her battle plans. I felt comfort being with them, now that I was big enough to see, I felt like this could work. That by the end of the day, we’d all be having dinner together, talking about the things I did and saw. 


“Why do we still need that stuff?”


“Because someone has to pay for what she did. To me, to you, to Jesse and to Tabatha. Cloe is going to my personal servant by the end of this. That’s a promise.” Sam soon began working on the bathroom door as she started unscrewing the doorknob with her sharp nails, carefully as she tried not to alert Cloe if she was on the other side. I hoped and prayed this was going to be the end of this whole ordeal but just as Sam was about to unbolt the knob off, the door opened, shocking all of us. It was Cloe, holding the serum in one hand with a devilish smile and Tabatha in the other.


“Going somewhere ladies? Not while your Goddess has anything to say about it.”

End Notes:

Thank you so much for reading, please don't be afraid to leave a review on what you thought of it!

The Final Showdown by Toxenisfun
Author's Notes:

To make this finale really feel like giant women duking it out, I went back and watched some of my favorite Kaiju movies: Pacific Rim, Godzilla '14 and most recently Godzilla vs. Kong. I hope you all enjoy the finale for My Shrunken Chance!

I watched as the three giants locked eyes with each other, Alexis still held on to me as she cupped her palm around me, shielding me from Cloe’s gaze. I should’ve known better than to trust Cloe. Out of all the girls that Sam invited to see me at such a small size, she was going to go nuts with the power she had over tiny versions of both me and now Tabatha. If I was just a little bit bigger, I would’ve been noticed by the evil menace that was once our best friend holding my girlfriend hostage as she dangled Tabatha’s magnificent body in between her fingertips, smiling like the evil super villain she was now.


“Alright girls and bugs, here’s how things are going to work. I only got enough of this stuff to shrink one of you down, the other one will be my right hand lady.” Cloe then looked at Alexis as she held me even closer as I watched this monster of a girl swing Tabatha around like she was some sort of toy. “Oh and you found the little idiot! I also found one of those today! Part of the collection, some come in pairs I guess. Now, whoever one of you two comes first, I promise I won’t shrink you, unless you get on my nerves. Lexi? You seem like someone who can use someone at their feet. You’re an absolute goddess, tell you what. Give me Jesse and I’ll shrink Sam for you. She’s always telling you what to do, wouldn’t it be nice for the shoe to be on the other foot for a change?” I looked up at Alexis, scared of what she’d pick. Who’s side she was on, and if she was just going to hand me over to Cloe. I trusted Alexis with my life and I just had to hope she made the right decision with this one. After all, if she didn’t, we’d all be under Cloe’s rule in no time. 


“She won’t do that, Cloe! Alexis is with me. Right?” Sam called out as she raised her fists up in a fighting stance, showing off her greatly toned muscles to everyone. She then flexed her arms as a means of showing power to Cloe. I knew this wasn’t going to end peacefully and I was fully expecting Cloe to not go quietly. I was a bit intimidated by the show Sam was putting on, not only could she just step or sit on me, she could just put me in between her forearm and bicep to flex just a bit, enough for me to be flattened just from her muscles. A heart racing thought, definitely not something I’d think of as hot before.


“Ummm…” Alexis seemed unsure as she looked down on me, her piercing brown eyes examined me closely. Was she actually thinking of handing me over to Cloe? I shook with absolute fear as I got on my hands and knees to begin begging for her to keep me near her rather than the vindictive monster that had my girlfriend. “I don’t know….”


“Lexi, come on over to my side. Think about what I told you. Personal slaves to your gorgeous body anytime you want. And what will Sam offer you? A ticket to return to your normal, boring life. No servants to massage your feet after a long day. No tiny people to boss around. What kind of life is that?” Cloe tucked the shrinking solution in her pocket as she extended her hand out to Alexis, for a second it seemed she was actually going to go for it!


“I-I-I can’t! Samantha is my friend, and so are you Clo. Just give us Tabatha and the formula and we can talk this out like adults. Right?” In the time I knew Alexis, she seemed like the type of person who’d rather avoid confrontation, but in a setting like this, that wouldn’t fly as I looked over at Cloe who at this point had brought Tabatha up to her lips and was ready to drop her inside. I wanted to just jump off Alexis’ hand and stop her myself if no one else would have. “Don’t! Please!”


“Sorry, Lexi. There isn’t a solution. But I guess you’re volunteering to be my servant. Hope you like how feet sme-'' Without a moment to even think about her actions, I saw Sam jump towards Cloe as she tackled her to ground with a loud thud. I could see them wrestling to grab control of the two most important things in the whole world at this moment. My tequally tiny girlfriend and the solution that could swing the balance of who was in control of everyone in the apartment. I was actually scared for the first time today. Scared of the future, if Sam and Alexis would prevail. If they didn’t, we’d all end up shrunk underneath Cloe’s iron rule for the rest of our lives. We needed to succeed. And I had to rely on the girls to do everything no matter how much it pained me to sit by and do absolutely nothing while they fought. It came to a point where Alexis who was still in shock of it all set me down on the sink to help Sam beat Cloe. No matter how much Sam had worked out, it seemed that Cloe was putting up a pretty big fight.


“Alexis, wait!” I called out only to be met with her swinging her backside to me and joining in on the fight as she reached for Cloe’s right hand to hold her down only to be met with a swift punch to the gut from the strong Cloe. I was simply amazed at the sight I was seeing. It was like a monster movie as the massive girls fought tooth and nail. That was when I realized Tabatha was still in the middle of all this fighting. Looking at my options, I had few and the ones I did have involved me going head first into the giant fight. I was beyond scared but I knew if the roles were reversed, I knew Tabatha wouldn’t even think about backing down from saving me. I had to do the same. I went to the very edge of the porcelain white sink and looked hundreds of feet down with the girls duking it out. I took a deep breath in, looked at where I wanted to land in the midst of all the chaos going down below, and took that breath out. It was now or never, there wasn’t going to be a second chance. No do-overs. It was I made it or I didn’t. So no pressure. I then stepped backwards several feet to prepare for a running start for my free fall. I had no idea how much this would hurt or if my plan was even going to work but I had to try. This was for Sam, for Alexis, and most of all for Tabatha. 


Without much second guessing my actions, I bolted right off the edge of the counter as I tried my best to line up exactly where I needed to land. Directly below me was where Sam’s feet were and I was banking on her remaining still for whatever amount of time I needed to fall. Unfortunately like most things that I planned out for today, things did not go my way as in the middle of their fight, Cloe had launched Sam off of her, sending her directly into Alexis who was trying to get as many punches in on Cloe while also trying to reach for the vial in her pocket. Without a soft landing, I was heading directly towards Sam’s bathroom tile where’d the landing would be...less than ideal. I wouldn’t die that was for sure but I knew it wasn’t going to be fun landing on the hard floor.


I spread out my arms and legs like I’d seen marines that dropped from helicopters in movies do to maybe slow my descent and maybe pick a better landing zone than the tile. I looked around for one as I watched Cloe get back up to her feet while still holding on to Tabatha. She smiled as she watched Sam and Alexis get up as well while she pulled the vial out from her pocket. She pointed it at Alexis, then Sam like an old fashioned western standoff with me caught in the middle of it all. That was when I saw Sam charge head first once more to Cloe, her legs making impact with me before I could even react, sending me off course and head first down the tile.


Landing was a pain. I was fortunate enough to land on my back rather than my legs or my neck. I got up as fast as I could, narrowingly avoiding getting stepped on by the charging Alexis. I looked up at the massive women that were fighting and it seemed as though I was in a giant monster movie with the massive beasts fighting in the city while I was still trapped in between them. It was both terrifying and so exciting looking up at the powerful women that could step on me and not even know it as they all fought against each other. 


As I was caught in my own thoughts once more, a shadow came crawling back above me. I looked up for only a second before I ducked and shielded my head with my hands as debris from the foot came crashing down on top of me. Fully expecting to be crushed and stepped on once more, I braced for an impact but….nothing happened. I looked around as I saw nothing but white flesh all around me. Hot, sticking and sweating flesh surrounding me on three sides. I began to cough from the stench alone as I realized I was fortunate to have not been completely stepped on but only been grazed by the giant woman that upon further inspection was actually Sam who was fighting Cloe by holding her hands like they actually were giant monsters. Looking up between Sam’s toes was a sight to see and I wouldn’t have minded more time between them at this height but now, I was focused on getting Tabatha back. I looked up as I saw Alexis still trying to reach for the vial only to be met with a swift kick to the leg from Cloe. For such a moderately sized girl with no real power or obvious strength, Cloe was putting a good fight against two girls, especially Sam. 


Suddenly, my world shifted greatly as I was now squished in between Sam’s toes as she braced for a punch from Cloe. The air in my lungs were pushed out faster than I could possibly prepare for as Sam scrunched her toes while she was hit by Cloe who had broken free from the grip, sending Sam back a bit. Fortunately my head was sticking out of the toes as I looked up and saw my target, Tabatha, in free fall down to the ground. I struggled heavily as a means of getting Sam to uncurl her toes to release me from the unfortunate prison I’d found myself in. Then, the sweat that had built up in between her massive toes quickly went from a hindrance to now my best chance of escaping quickly from the prison if the warden wasn’t going to let me out, I was going to escape by any means necessary. I squirmed around, covering my whole body in the sweat that permeated from Sam’s pores, gagging just a tiny bit as I was soon launched out from the toe gap within an instant. I looked up and saw the three monster girls all in a standoff, but we weren’t in the bath room any longer. We were now in the living room. More space for them to fight but more room for the two tinies amongst us to be lost once more. I’d already been lost and forgotten about once in this nightmare of an apartment, I was not about to let the two of us get lost in here again.


I ran as fast as I could to where I saw Tabatha falling. She was screaming and flailing around as she made her way through the battlefield of giants. They were all exchanging words of hatred, anything was better than them fighting with us in the middle. I could barely make out the words they were saying, I was only focused on catching Tabatha who actually seemed to be getting bigger the closer I ran towards her. And not in the sense of her getting bigger from getting closer to me. She was a small giant compared to me now!


I watched her land with a small thud a few feet from where I was. She wasn’t my size for sure, she was much bigger than me. If she was standing up, I’d be no taller than her knee. But still, she was my girlfriend. I had to help her in any way I could. 


“Tabby? Tabby, it’s me Jesse!” I called out as a hand reached for me, her hand. It was good to know she was awake and functional. It was good to be reunited with her as Tabatha brought me up to her chest where she set me down gently. “Thank goodness you’re alright.”


“Jesse, I love you and all but now’s not the time for sentimentals. You are adorable at this height though.” Tabatha always did have a way with making me soft on the inside. But she was right, the giant women duking it out around us were still a threat to us. She snatched me up and put me on her shoulder as she stood up on her feet. Holding on for dear life, I watched Sam holding her fists up to Cloe as Tabatha began to run away which was the right decision, heading straight for the couch where we’d be far away from the carnage that was about to unfold once more. It was going to be round two and there was nothing stopping them from fully killing each other. Or until someone was shrunk. It wasn’t going to be pretty, we all knew that. And if Sam didn’t win, I just had to enjoy what little time I did have left with Tabatha before I shrunk away into nothing.


=================


“Give up now and I won’t toss you in my running shoes when we’re done.” Sam brought her fists up as she looked at Cloe who mimicked her stance, both of them had gotten some cuts and bruises while they were breathing heavy. But they weren’t about to give up just yet. Neither of them weren’t even thinking about it.. Sam was fighting for her friends and Cloe was fighting for domination. 


“That goes for you too. You saw what my feet did to Tabatha before she shrunk herself for that idiot. Imagine what’ll happen when you’re her size. You’ll be my personal slave twenty four seven, three sixty five. That’s a promise.” Cloe stepped forward as she got closer to Sam, ready for round two. But while both of them were busy monologuing to each other, Alexis was stealthily going behind Cloe as she soon reached for the vial that was sticking out of Cloe’s pocket before she could realize what went on, Alexis now had the upper hand. “Alexis! You conniving bitch!” Cloe was about to run up to her until she realized what modification she’d added to it. A small spray nozzle, fully capable of spraying her, and shrinking her down within seconds. “Alright Alexis, we can talk about this. You shrink Sam and we’ll be gods to these things. They’ll be ants to us!”


“I don’t want to do this to you Cloe! This isn’t what this day was supposed to be.” Alexis was frustrated, no matter how much she tried to hide it. This was supposed to be a day of all four of them playing with the small Jesse for the afternoon instead it turned into something full of lost friends, back stabs and betrayals. Alexis had had enough of all of this. She was going to solve this the best way she knew how. “And you, Sam. This whole thing would’ve been avoided if you just didn’t get this stuff! You both have been bringing me down all day and now it’s my turn. No more fighting. Both of you, get on the floor.” Both girls looked at each other with their hands up as they realized what kind of monster they’d created in Alexis. They did as they were told as Alexis brought the vial to both of their faces showing she was serious. “Now, do as your mistress commands. Kiss my feet, kiss them like you mean it! It’s almost as if your life depends on it.” Sam got to the right foot with Cloe heading to Alexis’ left, both of them planting a soft kiss on the top of her feet. They both soon recoiled from the stench that even after hours of pulling off her boots, the stench still permeated and surrounded her nasty feet.


“Alexis, please. I’m not your enemy. Cloe is! She tortured Tabatha for god sak-” Before Sam could even finish her sentence, Alexis lifted her bare foot up to her face, burying it deep into her friend's face who reacted by collapsing to the floor, inhaling the stench that had been building up for hours as Alexis walked around. Sam began to gag a bit as the smell was almost too much to bear. The smell was a mix of rotting flesh mixed with moldy cheese. A disgusting mix that just made Sam just want to puke her guts out.


“Shut it before I just shrink you, Sam! You’re nothing but a liar. You bring us here to toy with a man so tiny, you lose him in the carpet of your own room. Make Tabatha take your place in being shrunk, all for what? Your sick enjoyment to see Jesse lick your feet?” Alexis then looked over at Sam who had given up on fighting her even after she lifted her foot off her face. She just laid there as Alexis turned her attention over to Cloe who seemed like she’d been waiting for this. “Got something to say...bug?”


“You and me are the same, Lexi. Doesn't this excite you like it does me? Commanding things lesser than you. Doesn't putting your feet on Sam’s face feel...exciting? She could be your own personal slave for all of eternity. All could be ours, Lexi.” Cloe began to stand up as Alexis held up the spray, forcing her back down to the floor.


“We are not the same! You’re no better than her. You wanted Jesse and Tabatha to be ours! Forced to serve our every whim. No, they’re not ours….they’re both mine and when I find them, they’ll be begging for death.” Alexis held the spray bottle up to Cloe’s face and smiled a bit. “You will be my own servant. Shrunk down to nothing but dust at my feet!” That was when Cloe had finally had enough and jumped up to Alexis’ face as she reached for the vial with Alexis holding it up away from her, close to Sam who was still reeling from Alexis’ words. 


“You were never on my level. Truth was, I was always planning on shrinking you both down.” Cloe punched Alexis directly in the face, making her drop the vial directly into Cloe’s hands. She now held it up to Alexis’ face as if it was a gun, smiling as she did so. “Such a stupid, stupid girl. Should’ve taken the shot when you had it!” Without much pause, Cloe sprayed Alexis with the vial and began to smile. Her plan had worked and she still had enough solution to shrink Sam. She stood and began celebrating without looking at Alexis, fully expecting her to be shrunk down by now. But she wasn’t. Cloe was dumbfounded as Alexis was still her regular height as she watched Tabatha shrink within seconds of drinking the vial. “I...I don’t understand. How?” Cloe’s voice dimmed as she looked at the bottle once more, she realized what had happened. “W-Water?”


“Yep! And it’s time to take your medicine!” Alexis called out as she jumped onto Cloe, knocking her down to the ground, holding the real vial in her hand, uncapping it in an instant as she saw Sam get up and hold Cloe down on the ground using all her weight onto her arms to prevent her from escaping.

“Do it now, Lexis!” Sam yelled out as both of them gripped Cloe’s mouth and held up as Alexis dropped whatever shrinking serum was left in the bottle directly down the girl's throat. They both watched her wail in agony as the serum did it’s job on Cloe’s body. But as Alexis was watching with intent as Cloe shrunk, Sam focused on the two love birds that were still small. “Jesse? Tabby? Come on out, Cloe’s taken care of.”


=============


Tabatha carried me out from underneath the couch as we were both welcomed by the sweet and soothing palm of Sam who had seen better days. She had cuts, some bruises and I could’ve sworn she had a footprint on her face. But I wasn’t about to make fun of Sam, especially after the day all of us had. “She’s shrunk. Alexis, bring Cloe over here to show the two lovers.” I welcomed Sam’s voice as she carried us towards Alexis. I looked up from Tabby’s shoulder, only seeing Alexis on the carpet, looking around where I assumed Cloe was before she was brought to our size. “Alexis? Where is she?”


“I don’t know. I thought I had her but she shrunk too much, I lost her in the carpet. She could be anywhere.” I watched as Sam stepped towards where Alexis was looking and began stomping down on the carpet with all her might. Wherever Cloe was, I knew shrinking down in the carpet of Sam’s apartment was maybe the best place for her as all three girls wanted a piece of her. Maybe she was so small by now, even I would seem like a planet to her, let alone Sam and Alexis. I couldn’t even begin to imagine the fear of it all. The fear of never being able to go do the things she would normally do. I guess the only question remaining was what was going to get her first. The shrinking or the isolation she was about to endure. Being the only human at that size in the whole apartment, with Sam being the supreme overlord of her life, even if she personally didn’t know it. Cloe would now have to sustain herself on the scraps Sam both dropped and brought in via her shoes. If I was her, I’d want to be stomped out of existence too. 


“Well, let’s just hope she’s nothing but a stain under my foot now.” Sam’s soft and gentle voice was once more brought to light as she walked over to the coffee table where she had the growth formula waiting for us. I held onto Tabatha’s warm neck as she smiled and giggled, rubbing my sides as a further means of making the situation lighter.


“I love you, Tabatha. It’s good to be back with you.” I cuddled up against her neck even more as I watched Sam pick us up and drop us both on the tile. This was time for things to go back to normal. I could once again love my girlfriend at normal size, even I was actually starting to enjoy being this size. If you subtract all the things that had happened against my will but even those had some good sides to it. I made it out alive didn’t I and that’s all that matters in the grand scheme of things. At least most times.


Sam poured the orange serum all over the two of us as she backed up and began to watch us grow back to normal. I looked up at Tabatha and she was actually growing slightly faster than me. And while she was still growing, I had stopped. I looked up and saw her at her full height, naked as both girls looked down on me. I was still short! But... why? What did I do wrong that Tabatha did right? As I looked around, confused and slightly enraged, I saw that I was about up to Tabatha’s ankle. So I was no more than three or so inches tall. It was like I was back to square one. I kicked the air as I saw another massive shadow envelope me. Alexis, my unsung hero of it all. 


“What the fuck is up with him? Shouldn’t he have grown back like Tabby? Sam?” Alexis turned her attention to Sam as she reached for the bottle and started reading the instructions and labels that were all around the small glass vial. “Sam? What did we do wrong with him?”


“Warning: Organic beings who had been exposed to an overdose of Toxcity’s Incredible Shrinking Liquid will take longer to revert back to original size. Process can take up to two to three...weeks for full growth. That’s just great. Because Jesse was exposed first, he’ll be stuck like this.” Sam walked around and headed towards the kitchen, I watched her pull her hair out as she flipped the faucet to fill a cup of water for herself. 


“Well, things aren’t too bad.” Tabatha reached for me without giving me a warning as I was soon brought up to her magnificent face which calmed me down. “I could get used to seeing you like this Jesse. Come on, it’ll be fun. Think of all the fun we could have while you’re this size. At least now I don’t have to worry about you shrinking out of existence anymore. Hey Samantha, do you have any extra clothes I can borrow until we get back home? Tabatha called out as she carried me at chest level. I may have been fascinated with her feet but Tabatha’s breasts were something else I could get used to seeing at this height. I guess things weren’t going to be so bad.


“Yeah, I’ll meet you in the bedroom. Just need to get this foot smell out of my nose. A little warning next time you want to switch things up, huh Alexis?”


“Sorry, I thought it’d be better if I didn’t tell you. I’ll just go get my boots and head out. I gotta be somewhere soon anyway.”


=========================


Alexis walked over to the bathroom as she still felt the squirming in her pocket she’d hoped would eventually die down but it never did. Although her sight of hand was perfect when it came to switching out the vials, her favorite trick was managing to convince everyone else that Cloe had shrank away into Sam’s carpet, all just to get the lying girl all for herself. Cloe had lied to everyone here and she needed to be treated as such. Sam and Tabatha would’ve loved to have her all to herself but when it came down to it, she was right about a few things. She did want a tiny person massaging her feet after a long day's work but she didn’t want it to be someone she thought people would miss. As Alexis reached into her pocket, she smiled a bit as she felt the squirming the tiny woman was doing. It made her shiver with excitement, even though she only had limited time with Cloe, she really wanted her to suffer. After this time tomorrow, she’d be far too small to even see, let alone play with but in those twenty four hours, Alexis was going to enjoy toying with her.


“Alexis! You bitch, I’ll kill you!” Cloe yelled as she was dangled around with the now massive Alexis looking down on her with those massive brown eyes. She was terrified of what was going to happen to her, she was going to be tortured, imprisoned and then executed all for actions today. A part of her knew this was her penance for what she did but she’d never admit it. Even if she did to the powerful goddess that was now Alexis, she’d never fully believe her. “Alexis! Grow me back right now! You don’t have the right to do this to me!”


The blue haired goddess just chuckled as she lowered Cloe exactly where she wanted to go. Her boots. “Isn’t this what you wanted Clo? Me being a goddess? I assume it wasn’t you being the small idiot about to be in my boots in your vision was it? Oh wait, you never wanted me to be a goddess like you wanted.” Alexis lowered Cloe down closer to the mouth of the boot, making her visibly gag as she tried her best to talk the massive woman out of this idea.


“Lexi, we can talk about this. Please. This isn’t what I meant by you being a goddess.”


“Then what did you mean? Huh? Because I can go out there and toss you to Sam and Tabatha. I bet they'll treat you so much better than I would. I’m just tossing you in my boots. Sam? I don’t know what she’ll do to you but it probably won't be too much better. They’re both still pissed at you for what you did to them.” Alexis then brought Cloe high up above the mouth of the boot, holding her still yet showing she was moments away from releasing her down the abyss. “Just accept your fate with some dignity, alright Cloe?”


“Wait!” Cloe yelled out as she held her hand out. “Just keep me in your pocket, take me to your place and we can order more of that shrinking stuff and get all three of them at your feet forever. Come on Lexis, it’s worth it!”


“Hmmmm, it’s tempting, honestly it is but….” Alexis then let go off the tiny Cloe as she watched with glee as she descended down into the monstrous abyss of her boot. “I’d rather just keep you down there. Have fun in there Cloe. Your roommate will be there to greet you any minute now. Have a good eternity down there!”

 

The End

End Notes:

It was a real blast to make all the chapters, even when it started as just an experiment of wanting Sam to show Jesse her shoe collection at a small size. I hope you all enjoyed the series and please let me know what you thought of it! I'd love to hear it!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9542