LEGACY: The Realm of Melanie - Final Edition by ralf_wolfs
Summary:

David, an avid Giantess and Vore fan, shares his fantasy with his good friend Melanie. As with all stories of this kind, Melanie discovers magic, shrinks David, and has her way with him, but not without his accompanyment on many grand adventures.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Body Exploration, Gentle, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.)
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 14 Completed: Yes Word count: 87897 Read: 116790 Published: April 20 2014 Updated: July 01 2015
Story Notes:

Well I started this project a long, long time ago. I was then in the 7th grade, and I'm now half way through college. It took forever to finish, even with the help of Lexus, StarSage, Girlfood, and all the helpful reviews. But now it's finished, and I'm giving it one last go to get it fully edited. So, if you're interested in reading a classic and helping me improve it one last time before I am done with it, please leave me a note or better yet, send me an email! I check it occasionally. hkorhal [at] yahoo [dot] com. I look forward to hearing from you!

 

Well, just like last time I was active on this site, I'm having all sorts of weird problems with chapters being out of order, posting weird, spontaneously doubling in size or mysteriously disappearing. I guess it's just something wrong with the site and I'll have to work through it, I apologize!

--HK

1. Chapter 01 - Day Zero by ralf_wolfs

2. Chapter 02 - Breakfast by ralf_wolfs

3. Chapter 03 - Good Hunting by ralf_wolfs

4. Chapter 04 - Seafood by ralf_wolfs

5. Chapter 05 - Dollhouse by ralf_wolfs

6. Chapter 06 - Not Even Human by ralf_wolfs

7. Chapter 07 - Something More by ralf_wolfs

8. Chapter 08 - Going In by ralf_wolfs

9. Chapter 09 - Shopping by ralf_wolfs

10. Chapter 10 - The Chosen by ralf_wolfs

11. Chapter 11 - Just Food by ralf_wolfs

12. Chapter 12 - Morals by ralf_wolfs

13. Chapter 13 - Round One by ralf_wolfs

14. Chapter 14 - Monstrous by ralf_wolfs

Chapter 01 - Day Zero by ralf_wolfs
Author's Notes:

Chapter One, completely rewritten in third person. David finishes up his last year at high school and prepares for the summer positive boredom might take him. He remenices on what happened, and gets to see Melanie from an entirely new perspective.

 

Chapter One

Day Zero

 

            David was just getting home from school for the very last time in his high school career. He was officially graduated and had the entire summer off before his first day in college. He didn’t know exactly what he was going to do for the summer, but he certainly was ready for college. He had earned a full ride scholarship for four years to the local university and he was psyched to go. He hadn’t yet decided his major, perhaps something in the IT field, but he was still listed as undecided. The first thing he was going to do that summer was stay up all night and sleep in all day (just once of course, just so he could say he did it.)

            The upcoming summer was expected to be a rather hot one. He would never really go to the beach on the other side of town, but from time to time he was invited there by someone he knew. While he was there he always felt rather awkward. Not extremely physically fit but still quite healthy, he didn’t think he looked like much. And being a computer person (since some people often felt geek was a derogatory term), he hadn’t much of a tan either. His glasses and short dark brown hair made him appear to be nerdy, but those that knew him knew that he was much more than that. Whenever anyone was trying to describe him, they would always use his name to do it; as that seemed to fit best.

            Nevertheless David was in store for another normal summer and he wasn’t looking forward to it. He loved school, and more than that he loved being with people he knew; and he knew the summer meant no friends. But this summer, how he would be wrong.

            Most people he didn’t mind seeing again. He knew he would see them sooner or later, and left it at that. But there was one person he had started talking to a few months before through instant messenger. He had known her for quite some time, but they never had hit any kind of friendship off until that year. He had met her his freshmen year in high school while she was a senior, so they had spent about four years without really knowing each other. She was a pretty girl, thus how he knew her. But that was the extent of their relationship, he would see her around and they’d smile at one another, but apart from that there was nothing really there.

He got to know her in the past few months and she got to know him and now it pretty much became mutual habit to get online about the same time and talk about whatever. They never really had a topic, and couldn’t remember what they had talked about the week before, but still they had fun. Her name was Melanie, and he had to admit he had some feelings for her. How could he not? She was a few years older than him and she was gorgeous. She didn’t necessarily share them, so he kept them mostly to himself. He knew she didn’t, he didn’t think; as they had talked about it in the past at one point. That kind of conversation always seemed to stick out in any recollection. Still, she was older and taller than him.

            David had also been writing a book for quite some time. He started it as a passing fancy and let it sit for a bit. He wrote a couple pages, put it down, wrote a few more, and then left it for a few months. During those months, however, someone else came along and gave it a boost by adding one of their own bits to the story. This revived his thought train and he kept on writing. Then he met someone else, who worked with him to flesh out the rest of the story. It was going rather well, and David did like to boast about it. After a good long time, eventually losing track of his friend but finishing the rest of the novel himself, he pronounced it done.

Melanie couldn’t contain her curiosity any longer, and asked him about it. “What is it about?” She IM’d David about a week after school had ended for them both.

            “Oh it’s just a Science Fiction, Fantasy novel. Nothing big.” David had no problem telling this much, and perhaps even more. Yet he didn’t necessarily want to divulge the full scale of the novel’s bulk.

            “But novels are big; could you tell me more about it?” Melanie persisted for almost another week, trying to get David to tell her what it was about. Eventually, he couldn’t help it any longer. He had been writing a giantess novel about someone who had shrunken one of her friends. It was an interesting concept, nonetheless. Melanie seemed intrigued, if not at first a little shocked. They continued to talk about it over the course of a week, and he would tell her a little more about it each day.

            Eventually Melanie read the first few chapters, and chuckled to herself. She actually found the idea rather inviting, and thought how cool it would have been to be that main character with all the little people before her. She actually said she liked it.

            He went on over the rest of the week describing the rest of it.

            “She would eat them?” David read the message on his screen.

            He typed back slowly, trying to make sure everything he sent was the right thing to say. “Well… Yes.”

            “Fascinating.” She replied, and logged out. He was worried, had he scared her away?

            On the Fourth of July Melanie sent David a new message. After getting home from his grandparent’s house two towns over, he logged in to say hello. Seeing her message he went to talk to her. She wasn’t online, but was able to read the message anyway.

            “Hiya, David! Sorry I haven’t been getting online as much lately as I was before. I’ve been a little busy with things, and I found a new project that I have been working on for about a month now. You should come check it out!”

            David wondered what it could have been, the new project she was talking about. He anxiously anticipated her coming online, but resided to playing an uninterrupted session of Dungeon Keeper 2 for hours on end. Sometime after the Dungeon Master had said, in his malevolent tone slowly and eerily “It is the witching hour. Curses are half priced.” He heard the ping of his instant messenger application go off. At that moment he had possession a creature. David heard the IM ping echo down the hall way of his dungeon in a very cool fashion; almost as if it was really reflecting off stone from far in the distance. He thought it was the coolest thing in the world! He had to tell Melanie. A quick alt-tab proved it was her.

            They chatted for a few minutes, Melanie was tired and wanted to go to bed, but she wanted to come online and ask David when he was free to come see her new project. A half an hour later they had both gone to bed with the intention of getting up and meeting one another the next day at the local park between their houses. David was excited; he was going to see a friendly, if not pretty face again! And all long before school started back up. He had no idea what to expect, but felt whatever it was he it was going to be pretty cool. If Melanie had asked David to meet him so she could show him instead of sending him a picture, file, or showing him over the webcam, it had to pretty outstanding.

 

            David awoke the following morning and went about his day as usual. All day his thoughts wandered to and fro trying to cleverly figure out what she could have possibly been doing, but he came to no conclusions. Eventually the time came and he left for the park. It wasn’t very far away so he walked there. It was warm and sunny outside; there were birds and people about. The park was alive with motion, the fish in the pond were monotonously snapping up the insects that kept darting back and forth over the surface. There were a few fishers and a couple joggers.

            He had arrived first, like usual (or at least he believed he would, considering how early he was), and tried to find the place where Melanie had told him to go. She had designated a place much deeper in the park than where he arrived at, so he took the path that led him into the miniature forest. The park was huge, it was the largest in the state and the city was very proud of it. The paths and trails inside were intricate, and it was easy to get lost on them; that’s why there were always signposts every few hundred feet. This park was originally just part of the wilderness and hadn’t been greatly touched since the city had gotten there. It just kind of grew around it and encompassed it as though it were a giant mechanical amoeba.

            David walked through the forest, taking in all the sights and sounds of the place. It wasn’t the first time he had been there, so he knew his way around most of it. She lived on the other side of it and since she was the one who set up the get together. He was often times far too nice for his own good. This was always getting him into trouble in different parts of his life, people would take advantage of him or what not; yet again he didn’t mind, in fact he enjoyed it, to a point. Except the whole bullying bit, he could have lived without the bullies.

            David found the spot where Melanie had told him to meet her, and instead found a note hung on the tree. The writing on it looked rather sloppy and hastily written on uneven, bumpy surfaces; yet still managed to maintain an air of feminine appeal to it. Taking it down, he read it rather curiously; indeed making sure it was meant for him.

 

                        “Dear David, I know I said meet me here and I would show you my project. Well,             I beat you here, but… I wanted you to be alone! So, I put this note here to distract you        while I got ready. Quick, look behind you!

                                    Sincerely, Melanie.”

 

            Perplexed, David looked up and turned around. He thought he saw Melanie through the trees before a strange sensation came over him. His vision blurred for a second and a great buzzing sound rang through the air. His heart sped up and he lost sensation in most of his extremities. He felt a whooshing of air and the buzzing became a dull roar that rocked him to his core. All of this happened in the blink of an eye and was over in an instant, but to David it felt much as though it was much longer. He blinked, the light blinding him still.

            Fighting the urge to yell out in sheer unexpected agony and confusion he shielded his eyes and squinted forward, dropping the note that Melanie had left for him. He heard a crash and a crunch, followed by another and another as something in front of him moved. Something huge. As the world around him came back into focus the first thing he saw was Melanie’s note, except there was something slightly different than it had been when he had been holding it. It had somehow mysteriously grown many, many times and was now laying, slightly upturned around the middle, like a small mat. He saw beyond it what appeared to be a curtain of golden brown fall down around him blocking out the rest of the world. Not understanding what was going on he took a step back and a scent that wasn’t natural but in fact was very alluring filled the air around him.

            “Hiya!” David winced, he had heard that greeting so many times before it could only have be Melanie, but she sounded everywhere. Her voice was loud enough such that he thought it had in fact come from inside of him. David looked in the general direction of her voice, given to reason that it could not have possibly come from within him, and was stunned at what he saw. Hovering above him only a few meters away from him in three dimensional space was her face, Melanie’s face; except she was terrifyingly huge! Before he could even get a sentence out he felt her hands lift him up off the ground, her slender fingers wrapping around his body lightly and expertly, like she knew exactly what to do. Her touch was gentle and light, yet forceful and irresistible. David was speechless. “Surprise!” Melanie had a huge grin on her face, her pearly white teeth shining through her radiant lips.

            “How…?” David still couldn’t quite figure it out, what on Earth had just happened? He rubbed his eyes disbelievingly.

            “Magic silly. I shrank you, and now you’re my little toy! If you want to be, that is, of course. Do you?” She spoke fast, she was obviously really excited about this idea.

            David didn’t even think, and said “Yes!” He was rather surprised at his automatic response, he quickly began thinking about what he had just said and wondered if he would think better of it later. He had read a lot of stories, after all, and not all of them ended up very good. Of course, he couldn’t think this fast, he was still reeling at the fact of how big this beautiful girl was who was holding him!

            “Goodie!” Melanie stood up, very pleased with his prompt unquestioning response. As to how she had shrunk him, she would have to explain later. David relaxed in her powerful grip and she covered him with her other hand, shielding him from prying eyes as she made her way home.

            While sitting in her hand David was trying to figure out what exactly had just happened. He was really confused and somewhat mystified. Magic wasn’t real, was it? And if it were, Melanie shouldn’t be able to control it, should she? These were a few of the many questions that circled his mind as he contemplated everything during the trip. She had been gone a month or so, was this why?

            He knew where they were going, but still he didn’t quite understand why. Why did she shrink him? How did she shrink him? Was he really shrunken, or dreaming? He pinched himself to make sure; knowing full well that if he were it wouldn’t have worked anyway.

 

            Melanie made it to her home, a quaint little place built on top of an old abandoned World War II bunker. It wasn’t in the extremely well to do neighborhood, but it certainly did make for a pleasant house. It had three floors, one of which was underground. There were two rooms upstairs and two downstairs, one of which was the laundry room; the other was hers. Her room had its own personal closet and bathroom, and the original bomb door was replaced by a pleasant brown one, however bits of metallic shielding were visible every so often throughout the basement; especially in the laundry room which was technically unfinished with its concrete walls, ceiling, and floor. She had shown him many times on her webcam.

            Melanie passed through the living room and the passed the kitchen. On her way downstairs she stopped to make sure no one was home, before opening her hands to David, letting him see for the first time since she had collected him. He knew they had gone far, but not quite how far. He had never been in her home before, but it looked exactly like it had in the webcam. He looked up at her, and she smiled.

            Melanie rocketed downstairs giving David a faint feeling of vertigo, finally stopping in her room where she shut her door and deposited David on her desk by tilting her hand and letting him step, or slide, off. She seated herself on her bed and looked at him expectantly. After a few moments of silence, she began. “So…” And trailed off again into silence.

            “So?” David responded, not really knowing what she had wanted. He figured she would be the one to do all the talking since she was in complete control of the situation, but he wasn’t entirely correct at the mater.

            “So what do you think? Do you have any questions?”

            “Plenty.” David said rather shortly; no immediate pun intended considering he had now been reduced to a height of mere inches, where before he had at least a few feet on him, at least five and a bit.

            “Well ask then,” Melanie said with a pleasant smile, leaning a bit closer to him. Even though her desk was higher than her bed, David still had to look pretty far up to talk to her. It wasn’t entirely because he was at a rather miniaturized height, but she was also a fairly tall girl regularly. He remembered that she was taller than him usually anyway, and now even more so.

For a rather long time David had been talking to Melanie about the contents of his book and about the community that it was specifically geared towards, so she was not unfamiliar with the subject; yet actually finding himself in the situation in which he described through instant messaging was quite an experience that gave him multiple emotions.

            First, he was thrilled; he had always wanted something similar. That was the whole point of his book and the community at large in general. Second he was a little scared, because it actually happened, and unlike in his book he couldn’t control what was going to happen. The momentous question of the moment came to him. “How?” Was the general rendition of that question.

            Melanie had been expecting that question first, or at least second. She was mostly prepared.

            “Well it was pretty tricky at first, honestly. But I’ve been trying to work it out for a while now. You see I found this book,” She leaned over David and took a book from the shelf on top of the desk. David, being where he was, was afforded a near miss by Melanie’s chest which came into view and filled his world momentarily before she sat back down. Events like that would soon become common, to David, and he would eventually get used to them, but for now it had been an exhilarating, if not short, experience.

            “And it has been teaching me things.” She flourished the book in front of him. David looked at the book and was rather unsurprised to see that it was rather old looking. The cover was thick and black, made of some kind of rough cloth he was assuming, there was a golden padlock on one end that kept the volume shut when not in use. Melanie must have not had it locked, for she opened it easily enough. The pages inside looked ancient, they were aged and crinkled with lots of strange writings. “See, I can’t necessarily read this, so I started keeping notes and teaching myself everything.” She pulled out a small notepad about the size of David’s old wallet filled with scribblings of her own. “It was sort of like a really huge project. I would read whatever it was that was in the book, figure out how to say it, and then figure out what it meant. I’m not entirely sure on most things, but there are a few things I’ve gotten down really well.”

            “Like shrinking things?” David was puzzled but acutely interested in what he was hearing. This meant magic was in fact real, completely. The idea that he was standing atop Melanie’s computer desk looking up at her as she towered over him while he was standing and she was sitting didn’t affect the matter as such. His brain was starting to hurt, too many words.

            “Well, people mostly, but yes.”

            “Wait does that mean you’ve shrunken other people?” David wondered if she had been experimenting on people, and had a box full of people somewhere out of idle curiosity. Immediately he started thinking of some stories he had read before.

            “Not necessarily. But I don’t have them any more if I did, so I will say that I didn’t and you will probably not believe me. But in any case, that is not important at the moment.” She smiled sweetly at him. David was skeptical, but given the current state of affairs, he didn’t really have any room to doubt her, and he certainly didn’t want to upset her. Although it wasn’t like he didn’t trust her anyway, he liked her a lot, in many ways, so of course he would. Emotional attraction is just as powerful as physical attraction, in some senses; which David was indeed very akin to.

            “Hmmm… I dunno if that is scary or not.”

            “Don’t worry David,” She said with a reassuring voice, “I wouldn’t hurt you, ever. You’re my best friend.” Melanie grinned a really big grin that David couldn’t help but seemingly melt under, her emerald eyes and pearly white smile were awe inspiring. “Besides, we wouldn’t be sitting her right now and I wouldn’t be able to do magic if it weren’t for you in the first place telling me about the whole giantess thing.” She paused for a moment, giving him time to reflect on this statement. “So, what’s another question?”

            He thought for a second. Best friend? Really? Wow. “Umm…” David began apprehensively, “Can you change me back?”

            Melanie looked at him for a second before answering, “Do you want to be changed back?” Her tone of voice had changed in pitch ever so slightly as to emit a different emotion entirely, it sounded hurt.

            “No! I’m not saying that!” David said, instantly attempting to recover from accidently sounding worse than he meant, “I just meant, is this permanent?” He held his hands out in what he would hope was a physically apparent meaningful way.

            “Well,” Melanie said, leaning back slightly and looking up, “There is a lot to this magic thing, there is a lot more power than just the ability to shrink something…” She trailed off momentarily before looking back down at David and continuing pleasantly, “But I haven’t quite figured out that part yet. I’m sure it is just all in the way I say it, I mean… I have been able to do things with other things by making mistakes, learning what those mistakes do and repeating them. It’s pretty cool, actually. It’s magic! Magic is magic! I’m sure I can do anything I want, really. I just have to learn how. And don’t even ask where I got the book, I won’t tell you.” She stuck out her tongue cutely.

            David chuckled. “Alright, I won’t ask. This is pretty neat.” He said, looking down from her gaze. It took him a moment to realize he had been absent mindedly gazing at her chest, before he hastily returned his eyes to her face and asked his next question. “What do you mean, other things?” David was a little more than curious now. Of course he was skeptical, but it’s hard to be skeptical about something you don’t think is real when you’re staring at it in the face. He had always loved magic, and discovering its existence, rather first hand, was a very surreal experience.

            “Well I would be happy to show you some time, I can’t do a whole lot but I’ve figured out a way of studying the little magic book that seems to work out pretty well. So I’m sure to learn some pretty neat things here soon! If I keep learning, that is.” Melanie answered excitedly; David too was impressed although he did want to see more of these ‘cool things’.

When Melanie and David had been sitting in silence for a few moments David decided to ask another question that had been drawing at his imagination for a while. “So one last question for now, I guess.”

            “Okay shoot.” She said quickly, giving a slight bounce to her shoulders.

            “Why did you shrink me?” Their eyes met again, this time David was determined to outstare her; he found it really difficult. Melanie pursed her lips off to the side of her mouth and stared at David, such a gaze was hard to remain resolute under, but he attempted to weather its weight as best he could.

            “Well, I guess… Why not? We had been talking about your book and what it would be like to be shrunken or a giantess, so since I had the ability I decided to try it out. No real harm in that, is there?” She was still looking at him, even though his eyes were a little difficult to make out at their distance.

            Then she added “And well, I was rather interested in some of the other aspects of your book and I wanted to test some things out, you know, for the experience. You seemed to really like the idea of being a shrunken little guy in the hands of a pretty girl, and I think I am a pretty girl, and I like the idea of having a shrunken little guy… So… Perfect match, right?” She beamed happily at her sound logic.

            He couldn’t hold her gaze any longer, blinking he looked away momentarily, giving what she said some thought. Ideas raced through his mind as he tried to decipher her last cryptic comment. “That could be interesting… What did you have in mind, Melanie?”

            “Well…” Melanie was cut off by a faint rumbling emanating from deep within her stomach. She gave David a lazy grin. “Well you’re still a person, David, and you’re my friend, so I wouldn’t want to do anything to or with you without your permission. So it’s up to you too, sometimes.” He didn’t comment on her stomach, but he heard it, even from where he was standing.

            David’s eyebrow raised, “Sometimes?”

            Melanie grinned again, “Of course! I’m a lot bigger than you aren’t I?” She looked a little more than malevolent for a moment, but David paid no attention. “There is plenty that I could do to you with or without your consent,” She seemed to think about this a moment and let it sink into David’s mind, “But I’m no monster, you know that.”

            “Of course I do; I was just curious as to what you had in mind, was all.”

            “Well,” This time Melanie looked away, she blushed slightly having to admit something like this, probably not much unlike how David felt when he first introduced her, however she didn’t have the luxury of hiding behind two computer monitors and a great length of internet. “      Everything in your book.”

            “Everything?” David asked, with a mild hint of wide eyed interest.

            “More or less. The way you talked about it, the way you described it, it was all so romantic, in my opinion.”

            David had been an author for some time, and had a great many works of literature under his belt. He had written about aliens and great space battles, he had a few kingdoms and dragon fights behind him, he even had a romance novel hidden somewhere in the recesses of his artistic history. His most recent foray however had been to writing a giantess novel. Having a great number of fully fleshed out plots and mysteries and what not, he wanted to have fun in a story and just write something without any of that whole ‘plot bit’ at all. So he wrote about a girl who use magic to not only shrink herself from time to time, but other people, and things.

David hazarded the guess.

            “Even vore?”

            “Mostly.” She was looking intently at her speaker, as though she had never seen it before. This was the first time David had ever thought of her as anything less than a stoic pillar of marble that radiated self-confidence. Could she have possibly been a little shy about the subject? No, that wasn’t possible.

            “Oh.” David said, he wondered if she had meant anything else too, but still, that had been a pretty interesting bit of information to learn. “You weren’t…” He hesitated, “You know…” She looked back at him, watching him rub his neck. “Going to eat me, were you?”

            Without hesitation Melanie held up her hand in what she had hoped would be a reassuring way, “Oh no, I mean.” She hesitated herself this time. “I meant other people.” She paused for a moment, possibly thinking about what to say. “And letting you watch, if you wanted.” She added after, in a lower voice.

            David didn’t know what to say to that. This couldn’t possibly be happening, could it? Melanie was a stunningly beautiful and an incredibly attractive girl, she had everyone swooning over her since people got to that age. She was well endowed and took great care to maintain her body in a healthy way. The way she usually dressed didn’t hide the fact that she loved the attention all the boys gave her, she stretched the dress code to the breaking point and beyond (and was eventually left alone after people couldn’t get her to follow it). Not only was she all of these things and more, she had shrunken him, something he had always dreamed about. Again not only that but he was sitting there, talking to this pretty girl, and she was talking about wanting to eat people, and let him watch! This was almost too much for him to take. He needed to sit down.

            “I dunno what to say…”

            Melanie darkened a bit, “I hope I didn’t offend you.” She said sheepish.

            “Oh no,” David noticed only too late how awful he had sounded. “It’s not that, I think it is wonderful. I just don’t know what to say, is all. It’s a very different thing, actually doing that in real life.” He thought about it realistically, but he tried not to. Other people were people, and what she had suggested would be killing them, but he tried not to think about it.

            “Well… Yeah.” She brightened up a bit, “But there’s plenty of other giantess things I can do, after all, I am your giantess! If you want me to be.” She added.

            “Of course I do. And I can be your little pet.” He thought a moment, and added “Or friend, little friend. I prefer that, actually.” Melanie giggled.

            “Yes, sorry. My little friend.” She held out her hand to David, and he looked at its complexion. Her skin looked flawless and powerful, yet thin and petite. All the words he could use to describe it would be contradictory to themselves and each other, he thought. “Of course, I think little pet is so adorable.”

            David stepped up and onto her palm and she rose it to eye level and looked at him more closely. Her huge eyes were pools of green refractions as light shown almost through them creating fascinating patterns and designs not easily seen unless incredibly close. David’s size gave him ample room to scrutinize anything and see everything that usually went unseen by most people. She suddenly blew on him and a sweet warm breeze that ruffled his hair and made his eyes water slightly. She grinned again and looked behind him at her clock.

            “Well it is getting late, and we should probably get to bed. I dunno about you but I have been awake since early this morning,” Melanie always got up early in the morning David remembered. She was always fast asleep in the evenings too, she told him once she never had trouble falling asleep, staying asleep, or any of that. He had trouble, always. “Perhaps you could give me some ideas tomorrow if I don’t beat you to them, okay?”

            “Alright.”

            “You can sleep on my desk tonight, I laid a shirt out for you that should be soft enough. Just don’t go and get lost or hurt yourself now.” Melanie said while lowering him to the small field.

            “Okie dokie.” He stepped off her hand and onto the field, it was made of the softest material he had ever felt before. Melanie got up and disappeared behind the desk and then disappeared into her bathroom. A few moments later David saw her reemerge with her clothes in one hand sporting a set of pink light fitting pajamas, top and bottom.

            She deposited her clothes into a hamper on her way to her bed and climbed into it, pulling her blankets over her. A few moments later with one final stretch she said “Goodnight,” and turned out the light. David heard her rustling about in her bed, he waited for it to quiet before adding faintly, “Goodnight.”

            David could hear her breathing in the distance, since the light had gone his eye sight had too, but it was slowly returning with the night vision he was so proud of. He wondered how well she would sleep, knowing she wasn’t alone in her room; if that would even affect her; whether or not she was asleep already. All he knew himself was the rhythmic sound of her breath was slowly making him drowsy. After setting things straight in his mind, he slowly fell into slumber himself.

 

End Notes:

I will be uploading one chapter per week until I finish The Realm of Melanie. I am very open to comments and critiques. I'm finally calling TRoM finished, so if you see anything that needs to be fixed please let me know so it can be addressed! I will be doing the same thing to my second novel, The Realm of Kendra, once this one is finally uploaded entirelly. If you would like to contact me, send me an email to my email address, hkorhal [at] yahoo [dot] com.

--HK

Chapter 02 - Breakfast by ralf_wolfs
Author's Notes:

David shares his first real experiences with Melanie not once, but twice. She teases him and runs a couple of curious tests of her own. She isn't quite ready to go on the hunt, she needs a little fuel first before going out and getting people for the first time.

 

Chapter Two

Breakfast

 

            Melanie blinked her eyes open and gave a halfhearted yawn before rising out of bed like a mountain, her form brightened by the morning sun that was just beginning to come over the rim of her basement window. David had already been mildly awake, the room was bright and he heard sounds coming from Melanie’s bed. He opened his eyes to see an almost epic sight, one that might have inspired poems or even religions as she sat up; the sheet she had covered herself with throughout the night rolled over her like a wave spilling onto the bed. She opened her mouth wide in a full-fledged yawn that caused her face to contort and her eyes to shut tight; affording him a great view of the ribbed roof of her mouth as light shone into it. The spit within sparkled like pillars of diamond as it stretched too and fro inside her maw. She stretched her arms high into the air, lifting her shirt over her covers daintily. She tensed her whole body in the way one does when first waking up. She concluded by lowering her arms, shutting her mouth with a yawning snap, and blinked a few times.

            “Good morning!” David called to her. Melanie seemed to take a moment looking around for the source of her name before her eyes drifted downward towards David, sitting there just below her. She couldn’t help but smile as the memories of the previous day came flooding back into her mind. She soon recalled the promises she made to him about letting him watch as she ate someone. It excited her momentarily, the thought did. And through her mind flashed a thousand ideas in an instant, she had to say something.

            “Good morning yourself, little friend.” she said as she leaned down and lightly plucked him up between her fingers gently before dropping him onto her palm. Holding him in her palm Melanie stared at him, as if trying to cement every detail of him into her memory. She giggled, tossing off the rest of her covers and spun until her feet were hanging off the bed. She lowered them onto the floor. David heard a dull thud as they landed, despite how lightly she must have been trying to step.

            “Ready for the start of a brand new day? Or, life? If I might say.” she asked him with a smirk as she stepped into her attached bathroom.

            “I’m ready for whatever you have planned, Melanie” he told her.

            “Good,” She said shortly, “then the first thing I’m going to do today is brush my teeth,” she added and without further discussion she opened her mouth wide and tossed little David inside, his body soared between her deadly teeth. He landed with a squishy sound on her tongue. He slid along its soft, yet rough surface until he was almost in her throat. Again, he thought, contradictions.

            David half expected to tumble over the edge but Melanie made her tongue cup around him. She pressed him up into the roof of her mouth momentarily letting him sit between her tonsils as to let him stare down her throat before she pushed him back toward the front.

            “Uh uh, ew an o go ove us e,” she said, her voice like inaudible thunder claps around David that shook him to the bone. It was hard for her to speak with her mouth full.

            His body was already coated with her spit, he had to wipe some out of his eyes to see the outside world, much of it stretched from his head to his arm before snapping. What he saw was best described as awesome. The bathroom before him was framed by her teeth and lips, giving the view the look of a picture. Looking toward the edges of the moving world he got a sight of something that few people would ever see but wish they would have; the sight of a smile from inside the mouth.

            He gazed around at her mouth, taking in the general atmosphere. She was breathing through her mouth, it being wide open in all; meaning there was a very powerful current moving through the air. David would feel a massive intake of air as she breathed in, the rushing of the wind rustling his hair cooling him down as it threatened to dry Melanie’s copious amounts of thick saliva on his face. Then, after a momentary reprise, he would be blasted the other direction with a much warmer less pleasant smelling wind. Less not to say it still wasn’t pleasing, and the roaring sound was a little louder on the exhale he noticed.

            “Woah,” David muttered under his breath. Melanie’s movements caused him to start sliding around her tongue even as he tried to steady himself. He couldn’t quite get any traction due to the thick slime that coated everything, but he tried nonetheless. Melanie had to aid him mostly and he soon realized just how vulnerable he really was. If she didn’t stop him, he gathered, he would simply slide off the back of her tongue and get swallowed down into her belly, which chose that moment to let out a loud growl. It echoed up the length of her esophagus. “Okay, that’s kind of scary,” he whispered, hoping his voice didn’t carry. It didn’t, it couldn’t have been heard over Melanie’s breathing anyway, and she made no response as she kept moving around, collecting things.

            Eventually she looked over towards a mirror and opened her mouth wide to allow David to view the situation.         To her it was awesome. The feeling was like a light tickle on her tongue. The taste of cloth and salty meat to accompany it as her spit washed over David carrying his flavor everywhere around her tongue.

            To him, however, the view was actually slightly scary. It looked to him like he was right under her teeth and at any moment she could choose to let them drop creating a bloody mess of bones and flesh that she could have just gulped down without a thought or care in the world. Of course this was Melanie, though. She cared about him, or at least she said she did. He hoped she did.

            “Heh, just wish I wasn’t so excited by this,” David said, his voice on the edge Melanie’s ability to hear, she filled in the holes and mentally smiled to herself, her lip muscles being a little tied up at the moment. As it was she was still gawping with her mouth agape as she reached forward, turned on the water faucet and grabbed a toothbrush from the cup beside the faucet. As water poured over the basin and splashed about merrily before being sucked down the hungry drain, she expertly moved her hands and utensils about and covered her brush with a layer of minty green paste. She passed it under the running water.

            Without warning, her tongue moved. David was pressed into the roof of her mouth forcefully. He could feel the ribs of her mouth pressing down on him as her tongue pressed up on him. He heard a tremendous swallowing sound and immediately thought she was gulping him down. Moments later he splattered on her tongue as she let him fall. He looked around, breathing a little hard, and noticed most of her saliva had gone.

            Melanie chuckled as she saw the look on his face. She held the tooth brush up to her mouth, letting David get a good look at it, before she plunged it inside with him closing her lips around it sealing him in total darkness.

            Cast into darkness for the first time, David was actually afraid. A thousand things could go wrong from this point he wagered. What if she pushed him between her teeth? What if she rubbed him with the brush too hard or accidentally bumped the back of her mouth and swallowed? All these things could happen and he would vanish down her throat, with no one ever knowing what had become of him. And that knowledge excited him in ways he hadn’t thought possible as he felt the bubbles mix in with her saliva as she began to scrub.

            The toothpaste quickly became a sea of froth as it was rubbed more and more viciously against Melanie’s beautiful teeth. The sound was all encompassing and the world was becoming very full. Her teeth were still clenched, but he knew that wouldn’t last.

            He could suddenly see again.  He looked toward the light as Melanie opened her mouth once again with the intent on getting inside her jaw. Shadows passed over the glowing lines of light as they fought through the frothy bubbles and strands of slime that connected every part of her mouth. She was still chuckling to herself as her teeth parted. David saw the toothbrush again, the head of it coated with white foam. It slipped over her teeth with a gentle spray of liquids that forced David to shield his eyes, and finally the world began to move. It was inside with him, roughly rubbing around the huge molars. The scraping sound was deafeningly loud and the way her tongue moved was throwing him about all over the place. He struggled to regain his footing and protect himself, but once, then twice, then three times he was nearly impaled by the brush.

            Melanie shifted over to the other side of her mouth, nearly all the world had become a pool of liquid and froth, it was nearly impossible to see, let alone breathe. David had to get out, despite the joy it was in there, if that could be used to describe it.

            “Melanie!” he shouted in a distressed tone of voice that was nearly lost in the roaring of the brush and the force of her breath. The brushing suddenly stopped, freezing where it was as the world suddenly became nearly still; the only movement now was the dripping of saliva and foam and the constant explosion of bubbles everywhere. She had heard him and figured she was being too rough on him. She withdrew her brush hurriedly and ran it under water a brief second of time to clean it off. David could hear something like a waterfall striking stone as he heard before; the sound died away leaving only the sound of the drain. Looking outward again through her lips he saw them close around a cup.

            As Melanie took the cup of water to her lips she drained it into her and began to swish. Everything became chaos again as David was hit with a freezing flash flood that carried him off his feet and into everywhere all at once. The water was pulling him back towards her open throat and throwing him this way and that. He was violently jerked side to side as the water strained between her teeth instantly heating up. The crystal clear liquid quickly became like a runny foam, as though it were a thin cream of a fine milk. He slammed into her teeth over and over again.

            He couldn’t even scream now. His lungs were burning from the lack of air and all he could do was ineffectually pound against her molars or incisors (depending on where he was that millisecond). God it was exciting! But David could hardly wallow in the ecstasy as his life seemed to be in danger. All of those sensations were rushing at him a mile a minute, surrounding him with warmth and scent. He must have drank well over a gallon of the liquid.

            He loved it. Except the part about not being able to breathe, liquid filling his lungs and his eyes burning. He wondered how long Melanie was going to force him to go through this; whether or not she realized how much smaller his lungs were than hers. He soon forgot all about his questions as the water suddenly shot forward and drained through tightly clenched teeth as she spat into the sink, keeping him in her rapidly draining mouth.

            When he could eventually breathe again he took deep gulps of warm air choking and sputtering. He swallowed loads of saliva as her mouth tilted backwards again; her tongue holding him in the front of her mouth. Melanie’s breath was washing over him, causing the gasps to be full of air that had been within her. It smelled sweet but wasn’t very filling in the oxygenated department. After a moment’s reprise she leaned forward again and let her jaw fall open allowing him to drop out of her mouth. He landed with a wet splat on her outstretched palm, just a few trails of slime following him. When she closed her mouth again she broke the bonds and asked him meaningfully,

            “David? You okay?” For some unknown reason as he lay there coughing out some of the liquid concoction of saliva, water, and toothpaste, Melanie’s concern for him, merely a tiny bug in her hand, struck a chord deep inside of David. He found himself laughing hysterically, unable to contain himself. Through bouts of coughing, constantly spitting up buckets of Melanie’s water, it made her even more concerned for him. Eventually she smacked him across the side of his back as lightly as she could with her pinky. She knocked him onto his front and made moan slightly, his hysterics came to a stop.

            “David!” she cried to him, and he laid there for a long moment, and coughed again. He was still as an inanimate thick wooden soggy nail on her palm, collecting the thoughts in his head around as the stars that filled his mind whirled about him. She thumped him a few more times cautiously on his back, it apparently helped clear out his lungs greatly as he threw up the rest of the liquid. It was a full minute before he groaned again and rolled over onto his back. He sat up looking rather dazed, he chanced a gaze up at Melanie whose expression seemed very concerned.

            “I’m okay Melanie, I’m okay,” he assured her, coughing a bit more. He then smiled up at her in what he thought was assurance to which he got a nervous chuckle from her as she moved a stray hair out of her face with her free hand. She looked away from him momentarily, before addressing him again.

            “David, don’t you scare me like that. I thought I’d really hurt you,” she said, breathing out a sigh of relief. She kind of had, but he wouldn’t tell her that. She lightly set David down on the bathroom counter. She then reached over him and tore off a sheet of toilet paper from a thinning roll. He took it gratefully from her and began to dry himself. David tore off a few pieces of it, rubbing himself down with the course, fibrous material. He was actually able to feel as it pulled the water off his body drop by drop, until finally he was dry of all wet substances; or at least as best as he could. Perhaps it was his imagination, but his size afforded him a keen insight to how they worked, the fibers of the paper in his hands. He marveled for a moment before he was caught off guard by Melanie’s next comment.

            “Well, that was quite an exciting thing, wasn’t it?” She asked, he hurriedly returned her gaze and nodded happily; finally regaining all of his composure back. “What say you about going and getting some breakfast? I bet you’re just dying to see and hear me swallow down some nice food,” she said in a rather alluring tone. Her complexion on her face changed as she teased him lightly. Whether or not she noticed it, she was being very provocative. “And eventually living people.” She mused hastily. After a moment’s thought and consideration she added “And then maybe I could let you listen to my belly as it digests it all, if you would like.” she teased him relentlessly. She definitely was trying to be sexy. It worked.

            David looked around sheepishly as her belly let out a low insidious growl, protesting its empty state. David chuckled and found that he too was quite hungry as he hadn’t eaten for a great many hours and he just spent the last few minutes throwing up.

            “Alright well,” He paused a moment as though considering his options. The great multitude of ‘Yes,’ and ‘Sure,’ puzzled him. He decided, “Let’s go find something to eat,” he told her.

            Melanie smiled and held her hand just above the counter invitingly for him to get on. Smiling as he did just that she raised her palm and he seated himself. She curled her fingers lightly as she relaxed her hand muscles and looked away from David. He marveled again at her face as he saw the inherit beauty in its structure. Her jaw was the perfect shape and connected her head to her neck neatly in a smooth gentle slope; he could see her muscles underneath her skin, they looked monstrous. Her throat was very near her skin and he could easily tell its shape and all the contours of it by merely looking at the stationary bulge protruding from her lightly tanned skin. It would soon be transporting food.

*  *  *

            With David quietly sitting in her palm and Melanie not ready to venture outside her home just yet she decided to cook up some food for the both of them. “Could you ride in my pocket for a bit?” She asked him, not looking down to him until after she was finished with her question. He nodded approval and she grinned. She raised her hand with David and slipped him into her shirt pocket; the fabric was unbelievable. She patted it lightly, and David could hardly describe it. The warm skin of her chest was just on the other side of a few centimeters of pink cloth and the gentle slope of her breast gave him a surface to lie upon. He gingerly moved around as to not cause much fuss, and laid upon it.

            Melanie couldn’t help but keep grinning. She noticed to herself she had been grinning or laughing a lot lately, chuckling or giggling. She usually wasn’t like that, but she assumed it was her new found power that came over her; a sense of authority that she just wasn’t used to. Sure she was a dominant girl, but even so, she had absolute control over absolutely everything. It was all… Well… Pretty absolute. The idea was so absurd to her she just found it humorous, and David always seemed to put her into that sort of mood, even before she shrunk him. He was just too cute, trying to interact with a world entirely too big for him, metaphorically speaking.

            “What to cook…” Melanie said to herself lightly, drumming her fingers on her hip; she shifted her weight heavily as she stood there, her other hand on the counter. Melanie had always been a good cook, but she was always second guessing herself. The great multitude of things she knew how to cook often times made it rather difficult in deciding something simple, like what to have for breakfast. She could use the stove and come up with a dozen or two warm things, or possible a few different cold dishes. She didn’t want to work too hard, but didn’t quite feel up to being cooled off. She decided in a heap of sudden brilliance to start cooking some eggs and bacon, something she would sing about a lot in her randomness. She felt David move against her breast again. She liked that feeling, but it distracted her from her task.

            Being extra careful she grabbed a pan from below the counter and placed it on the stove as she simultaneously turned it on. She went to the fridge and took out a tub of butter, a carton of eggs, a carton of milk, and a bag of bacon. She balanced everything carefully against her stomach and, moving rather expertly, she shut the fridge with her foot while propelling herself to the other side of the small kitchen. She placed everything lightly onto the counter and sorted them appropriately.

            She began preparing her breakfast. Taking out three eggs from the carton and about four strips of bacon from the bag, she began to place things around. Melanie placed the bacon onto the pan and they instantly began to sizzle loudly. David couldn’t help but take notice at this, and raised his head from his soft pseudo pillow.

            “Bacon?” He asked loudly as to compensate for the even louder sizzle.

            “And eggs! I hope you don’t mind.” She said sweetly.

            “Not at all, not at all.” A moment passed before he added, “I may be starved, but I’m sure a few thousand of my stomachs could fit inside yours.” He pictured this, resisting a slight shudder before continuing with his thought. “You’re not making any extra are you?”

            Melanie’s stoic face of the kitchen mistress remained solid, “No, I figured that.”

            “Okay,” He laid his head back down, and lightly touched the warm fabric of her shirt with his hand and slid it about slightly in an attempt to feel her body beneath the fabric. Melanie probably didn’t notice his touch, or, if she did, she didn’t say anything. She did actually.

            She took out some butter on a knife she had grabbed, and put the butter in edge of the pan. With a final pop she pulled off the strips of now crisp bacon and laid them in a cross hatch fashion on her plate. She then turned the stove temperature to a new setting and began cracking eggs.

            Silently to herself she hummed her bacon song that went something like this. ‘Eggs bacon cheese and ham, cheese and ham.’ Over and over again. Lacking the cheese or ham, she grimaced sourly but kept on humming anyway. Her mind was always scattered everywhere all at once; if someone were to read it, they would probably wind up with a massive migraine and a very bad desire to down a glass of strong vodka.

            She pulled up a chair and decided to sit, without making a sound. She idly stirred the eggs, adding a powdery thing here or there, waiting for the eggs to become less runny. She eventually turned the stove off and removed the pan. She pulled out a single glass into which she poured some orange juice. After another moment she put her extra cooking knife into the sink and dished out the contents of the pan onto her plate. She ended up creating a mountain of eggs to the side of the cross hatch bacon field. She placed the last dishes into the sink and began washing them. The sound of running water began to pang on David’s ears, he wondered just how much longer it would take; attempting to not become impatient.

            She quickly finished and took her plate, fork in hand, and placed them on the table. “Finished,” She said sweetly looking down at David once again. He returned her gaze gratefully and got up.

            “Sounded like quite a rumpus out there.” David Replied. He held up his hands and her fingers appeared over the edge of the pocket. She brought her fingers down into the pocket and Melanie wrapped them around him loosely.

            He was going to ask a question about the breakfast she had made but David’s thought pattern was cut off as Melanie’s hand pulled him from her pocket and he got a full view of the table. A massive mountain of eggs about three times taller than he was alongside a field of bacon lined her plate; an awe inspiring sight for such a girl. Ignoring the fact she was so much larger than him, it was still impressive. She was such a skinny girl, you wouldn’t expect it.

            She sat David on the edge of her plate, nearest to her body. He decided to sit down right there. “Oh,” Melanie said, “Right I almost forgot, here…” Melanie handed David a broken toothpick, at least it seemed, and then laid the rest of the pieces beside him. “So you don’t have to get so dirty,” She smiled. He had a haunting suspicious, although not in a bad way, that she didn’t mind if he  dirtied himself up a bit in her food; yet again he decided not to chance anything by acting out.

            “Thanks.” David said as he returned the smile. He used his new utensils to pick at the mountain cliff beside him and cut apart the pieces he had gotten from it. The single brick of gelatin, as it appeared, was thick and spongy; it had a faint smell to it and was yellow and white laced. He bit into it, it tasted normal enough.

            Seeing her pet now working at her food, Melanie grabbed her fork and looked at the plate. She decided to herself, it would have been most polite to start eating away from David and slowly work her way across the place towards him. She made a mental note to watch his progress and compare it to her own, that seemed like a fun little idea to her. She impaled the mountain with her fork and dug out a huge piece of it, bits of egg raining down over her plate as she moved the mass.

            David continued to eat his eggs as Melanie started on hers. He watched absent mindedly as she carried the mount of eggs from the opposite side of her plate to her mouth. He then turned more attention to her, watching her more intently as she brought the utensil up to her lips. With rather grand curiosity he watched as her lips parted and she slipped the mound into her mouth, sealing its fate with her lips.

            Melanie wasn’t paying any attention to him and began to chew with her mouth wide enough to allow all the world to see and hear what was going on within. This was normal and it was one of David’s favourite traits of Melanie. She always, no matter what, chewed with her mouth open.

            Melanie’s jaw worked through the shipment of food like it was nothing, her teeth seared through it and her molars crushed it beyond recognition. The air was full of wet smacking sounds as the mastication continued far above David, all the while her tongue would move the mass around her mouth. Her saliva mixed with the eggs and strange new substances formed in her mouth, David watched as they stretched too and fro within her mouth. His favourite bits were when her tongue would tip the entire contents of her mouth onto her other set of molars.

            After a few seconds of chewing feverishly she swallowed. Her lips sealed the mass of yellow mess and her neck strained in perfect motion. David watched in awe as a mass of food that had been so much larger than him passed through her throat and into her body cavity. Her lips parted slightly as she looked down at David who went about finishing his portion quickly. She smiled, only just then remembering what they had talked about earlier and finally taking a slight realization that her chewing did indeed make quite a sound.

            Melanie was an exhibitionist at heart. She loved to know that other people were watching her, and she loved drawing attention. She dressed, talked, and acted in ways that drew the most attention. She was always in the spotlight. For example, she didn’t just chewing with her mouth open a little, like she was too lazy to seal her lips. No, she chewed voraciously, purposefully loudly, and always in a way that fit her mood and environment. She chewed as though she wanted the whole world to know what was going on in her mouth. And she did, really. She didn’t care if it was disgust, so long as it was attention. Still, lots of guys could never turn their eyes away from her despite looking horrified.

            She grinned at him while drawing more eggs towards her. A repetition of Melanie’s eating happened again and again. She would dig out a huge chunk of eggs, bring it into her mouth, and chew it into a fine paste before swallowing it loudly. Then she repeated again. Eventually after a long while of watching Melanie’s mouth destroying everything David was done and laid down on the plate contentedly watching as Melanie finished of her last bit of rather crunchy bacon; David opted out of any for himself. Melanie would bring a piece to her lips and her teeth would smash through the strip, splintering it and spraying bits everywhere. She swallowed the last bit of crunchy bacon and went for her drink.

            “Hey David,” she said, addressing him finally. “Are you thirsty any?” Melanie asked airily.

“Yeah,” he replied shortly; interested to see where this was going.

            Melanie got yet another grin from him as she daintily picked him up between her thin fingers and brought him to the rim of her glass of orange juice. She lowered him into it and allowed him to slip off her hand. David was never a good swimmer, but he found the orange juice helped him float for some reason. It had the same consistence of water, so he was a little mystified to find himself floating without much effort. Still, he spluttered a bit as the cold shock of the liquid splashed over his head as he submerged. He kicked and surfaced, throwing juice everywhere. He looked back up at Melanie with stinging eyes.

            “Go ahead and take your drink, David. I’m going to finish off the glass while you’re in it.” She smiled and hurriedly added, “Don’t worry, I won’t swallow you I promise.” What could he do? He had to trust her.

            Melanie brought the glass to her lips and began to tilt it slowly. David watched as her large puffy lips connected with the glass and spread out, flattening the crevices that gave her lips texture. As she tipped the glass the liquid splashed over them, the citrus instantly reacting with her glands. David almost panicked but remembered that he could trust Melanie with his life so he did. Although he would like to stay out of her mouth for as long as possible in an attempt to minimize there being any chance of accidents possibly happening. He tried to accomplish that goal, however inevitable it seemed to be, by back peddling as hard as he could away from her.

            The liquid in the glass began to drain into her mouth more and more, flowing past her lips in a torrent. David could see clear back into her mouth due to the light diffracting through the glass of the cup. It outlined every little detail of her throat to him, watching as shadows cast dark shapes where little bits of flesh protruded out from the walls. A loud boom reverberated through the juice and it shuddered. The late in front of him disappeared. Melanie’s throat lurched deep in her mouth, temporarily becoming blocked from sight before opening up again.

            Her swallow was followed by another, then another, until they were a continuous series of gulps. With each swallow she tilted the glass a bit more, and tilted her head a bit too. She was swallowing hundreds of gallons of juice with every gulp and it seemed to be no trouble at all. David was now swimming against a stream of juice he couldn’t fight. It took most of his strength to just stay above the juice, which in itself was rather difficult. Many times he found himself pulled under by the suction and he repeatedly burst through the surface sputtering again and again.

            Eventually he noticed a darker shadow fall upon him and saw above him the lip of Melanie in its entire splendor. It didn’t take long after that realization that he was pulled into her mouth with the rest of the liquid. The glass disappeared as her lips sealed in front of him. He waited for the resonating boom, but it didn’t come. The juice just sloshed about noisily.

            David’s eyes adjusted to the darkness very quickly, allowing him to see everything around him in great and scary detail. Melanie was holding quite still while David admired her from within. He slowly made out the shapes of her teeth all around him, and the ribbed roof of her mouth. Having been in it earlier, it was all so familiar. The juice was occupying about half the volume of her cavernous mouth and was lapping against the top teeth gently. It didn’t occur to him the fact that he could see in the complete absence of light; was that normal?

            David knew Melanie must have felt him, for she was not moving an inch. Then suddenly a massive monster broke the surface of the liquid. It her tongue. With incredible speed and majesty it reached out into the humid air and came down and slammed into David like a huge wet living wrestling mat. It pushed David underneath of it for the final pin. He instinctively took in a breath as he saw it coming, which he was terminally grateful for. When he felt the tongue above him, and the floor of her mouth beneath him, he heard the loudest noise he had ever heard up to that point, she had swallowed again, sending vibrations all through him. It seemed as though the gulping sound came from within him, it was all around him. Sound traveling better through liquid and the solid mass of her tongue, he heard it in almost high definition quality. As if real life wasn’t high definition enough.

            Almost instantly the liquid was drained from around him, and her tongue moved with such speed as to fling him into the air and onto its surface that he was dazed by the action. He laid there, stunned.

            David took in a breath, and stared at the roof of her mouth in wonder. They had only been together for a day and awake for only a few hours and twice now he was left breathless staring at the underside of her mouth from within. “What a rush.” He said as he lay there as if he was stoned beyond comprehension; which in fact he kind of was. Melanie had that effect on people; leaving them breathless in many more ways than one.

            Melanie was enjoying that feeling a lot, having David lying on her tongue. She decided she would clean up as David sat in her mouth. It didn’t take her long however, putting her plate into the sink, she snuck into the bathroom and opened her mouth in front of the mirror.

She stuck her tongue out and extracted David from it. She closed her mouth and settled herself. She looked at David again and smiled as she spoke to him, “Have fun little guy?”

            David was still rather speechless, but eventually found his voice and said rather faintly, “That was....” And he motioned with his whole body as he swayed backwards with open eyes in an attempt to add some kind of unknown weight to the word he had temporarily been unable to use.

            “Yes, I can agree with you on that. I had no idea being a giantess would be so much fun!” She couldn’t help it, she smiled widely bearing all her teeth. “I can only wait to do even more.” She eyed him as though a small girl would a new toy she had been begging for since she had first seen it a week before.

            With that being said she grabbed another sheet of toilet paper and gave it to David who took it with reverence. While he was drying himself off again for the second time in as many hours she took him back downstairs to her room so she could get changed for the day. While on her way she contemplated what she would wear. Probably her favourite shirt and maybe a pair of jeans.

            She put her hand down on the bed and walked to her closet. David, having just finished drying himself off, watched Melanie with mild interest. She took out a shirt from the closet, looked at it, and exchanged it for another. The shirt she had chosen was one of her favourites. She then bent down and extracted a pair of light blue denim jeans from a drawer from below David’s range of sight.

            After grabbing all the clothes she wanted to wear for the day, she took them in arm and stepped into another room, the bathroom. David watched as she shut the door and then waited. He heard some sounds coming from the other side of the door; there was some water, the sound of some rushing air and a few scrapings. He heard what sounded like some aerosol spray, and the door clicked again. Melanie stepped back in, fully dressed and ready for the day.

            David scrutinized her carefully from head to toe, she stood still with her eyes locked on him as though awaiting appraisal. She had white ankle socks, very tight blue skinny jeans, and a cut off green T-shirt, and in hand, white tennis shoes. The whole impression gave her an appeal that not only drew the eye’s attention, but also the imagination and nailed them both to the spot. Several inches, perhaps a foot or so, of tanned flesh was clearly visible between the bottom of her shirt and the top of her jeans. Her well defined stomach had two lines on either side and a deep navel in the middle. It sloped out in many places before tightly curving around her sides. Even the slope of her hips was visible from David’s position.

            It was plainly evident to all that she took very great care of her body. Her muscles were well defined but concealed ever so slightly by the contours of her body. Her stomach was thin and her arms and legs were skinny. Her chest was equally well defined, bulging out from her body, wrapped tightly in her shirt, concealing the bra that held her magnificent breasts. Her long brown hair was straight as a rail, light as a feather, and shiny as the ocean.

            “Ready to go out?” She said. David was still sapped for energy but he absently nodded his head as she walked over to him. David couldn’t help but become mesmerized by the moving of her hips as she walked, her eyes still locked on him the entire way. She couldn’t help but notice their eyes weren’t connecting, but she was pleased to see his eyes were locked on her hips. She exaggerated a few steps to give David the best show, his eyes bulged.

            When she was within arm’s reach she towered over him in an impossible fashion, perhaps she had walked closer to him than necessary, but David did not mind; he loved the view she gave him. In front of him two skinny pillars of denim stretched below his field of view, and up into the sky. The gap between her legs was well defined as her legs connected to her torso. Every fiber of denim weaves expertly, defining her body in ways that made it far sexier than it had been earlier with her loose pajama pants.

            Melanie shifted her weight to one side and placed her hands on her hips, her long slender fingers drumming against her skin. David stretched his neck back as he looked up her impressive body. Past her crotch and across her stomach, his eyes finally rested on the underside of her breasts. Each definitely taller than him should he stand upon her body. Melanie’s head appeared over the edge and her hair cascaded around her. She smirked again. She loved feeling the power of completely dominating her little friend with her impressive six plus feet of height.

            Melanie reached down and took him with her three fingers and brought him up to about chest height, David again watched the perfectly vertical landscape of her body pass him by. Upon standing up, she switched hands and deposited David in her other hand, leaving her dominant free for use. David admired her facial features again as she moved him about. The pursed her lips to one side for some reason, apparently having a thought. David didn’t ask what it was, but he did wonder. They were a beautiful shade of natural red and protruded from her face sexily. Behind them they concealed the mouth of heaven itself and the gateway to her body.

            “Do you have any opinions about what you want to do today?” Melanie asked him.          David craned his neck up to her face and leaned back on her palm, “Well… As long as I am with you I will enjoy it, I bet. You are quite a lot of fun jut to be around I think.”

            I bet, she thought to herself. “And you’re fun to have around too.” She said aloud,  “Alright, let’s go find some people, shall we?”

            “Yes!” David wanted to say, but didn’t. He just nodded and smiled again.

            Given their unbelievable height differences and their different genders, it was hard to act nonchalantly towards one another, both of them thought. They weren’t dating and Melanie had never shown any interest in David in the first place, but nevertheless there was a little awkwardness in the air as David tried not to break certain private boundaries. Melanie also tried not to notice; but what they both would quickly find out is that at their sizes, there was no such thing as personal or private space, and they would soon have to get used to it.

            David wasn’t sure what she had in mind, but he couldn’t wait to find out.

End Notes:

As you can probably tell, there have been a lot of changes! I've changed the wording of many paragraphs, added and removed a few sentences, and even a new scene entirely. I do hope you're enjoying the story! Over a thousand reads in the first week, this is a good sign! Stay tuned for the next episode coming soon! And again, I welcome any communication, suggestions, advice, critics, complaints, etc. Just send me an email to hkorhal [at] yahoo [dot] com. I hope to hear from you!

--HK

Chapter 03 - Good Hunting by ralf_wolfs
Author's Notes:

For the first time Melanie goes out on the hunt for some fresh meat. Taking morality into account, Melanie makes a decision that will affect her relationship with David for just about ever.

 

Chater Three

Good Hunting

 

            Melanie took them to her car. She held David close to her stomach, right above her navel, pressing him into it strongly as she got into the vehicle. David felt her soft flesh and the warmth within it, and couldn’t say it wasn’t a great place to be. The noise coming from inside of her stomach was really intense as the sound of rapidly digesting food filled the air. Her skin vibrated slightly as her digestive tract did its worst to the food within it. David could only imagine what all must be happening inside of it just a few feet behind Melanie’s perfect flesh, her stomach walls churning the cauldron of acid and eggs and bacon, all sloshing about with a mass of juice. She had ingested a great amount of food, even to a normal sized person, yet it seemed to be a normal amount to her. What he would soon realize is that Melanie had an iron stomach that could digest literally anything without any trouble at all, and it did so entirely leaving little to waste. It was one of her major secrets to keeping her figure the way she did, not only did she exercise, but she naturally absorbed food in a way that didn’t gain any weight, ever. It was almost magic.

            How good it felt to be so near to something so beautiful and sexy. David thought to himself. While holding David close to her, Melanie ducked down and got into the vehicle. The end result was David almost landing in her lap. David didn’t even notice, he was too wrapped up in the little world of her stomach. When she had finally seated herself accordingly, Melanie took David up onto the dash board, and let him step off her palm.

“There we go, I think you might like it better up there. Besides, I gotta drive.” She spoke to him with rather a sinister grin. David wondered why, momentarily, but figured it out pretty quickly as she reached into her purse and pulled out a pack of gum.

            “Alright, where are we going Melanie?” David asks.

            “That is a secret for now. But just to let you know, we are going somewhere there is always a lot of people, and somewhere I will love to have fun at.” Melanie chuckled at that last comment, marveling at her own genius. She pulled the door shut with a bang.

            The pack of gum she had taken out was Cinnamon Icebreakers. She unwrapped it, not taking her eyes off David for a second, and then began to tease him. He was captivated by her seductive motions. When she had the piece of unwrapped gum in her hand she leaned forward, nearly a fists distance away from David and licked her lips. She drug her moist tongue over her dried lips slowly. She drew it back inside and parted her lips, revealing to David the gateway he had thought of earlier. She began slide the gum into her mouth.

            Melanie opened it wider and wider while she moved her tongue about, distributing a large amount of saliva all over her teeth while she then slowly brought the stick of gum past her lips, and inserted it with careful precision. She took a painfully slow bite out of the stick that was nearly as long as him about half way, pulling it into her mouth with expert motion. She then pushed the rest into her mouth with her forefinger, her lips sealing around it before she pulled it out again with a little pop, a tiny trail of slime connected her lip and fingertip momentarily. Each of her movements was as if she were doing them in slow motion, which she was, just to tease David. She had the idea earlier, and was testing it out. Just how enthused was David with her mouth? She would quickly find out.

            Melanie began to chew. Slowly at first, mashing the stick up into a wad. Her teeth cracked together and parted painfully slowly. The sound of her teeth crushing the stick, followed by the sound of the stick quickly becoming mush stretching across her mouth was undeniably loud. She moved the mass around her mouth every time her jaw was at maximum distance from the roof of her mouth. Her huge tongue left trails of slime behind it as she maneuvered it about. She masticated it completely with her teeth, crushing each solid piece of the stick into a fine paste. It soon mixed with her saliva, which, due to the cinnamon, began to flow copiously into her mouth from absolutely everywhere. She pursed her lips and swallowed a bassy gulp.

            She was intentionally being obnoxious, as some would say, but she didn’t think so and neither did David. Her mouth at such a close distance filled his view as she mashed the gum without remorse. Her saliva smacked with every bite and her teeth cracked loudly every time her jaw came up and slammed into her upper teeth with fierce amounts of force. Her upper teeth were completely motionless but her bottom jaw worked completely independently and was a sight to see. She had started to chew quicker as it began to mush in her mouth. It was a complete mush by the time she was chewing at any decent speed, and every time her mouth opened wider than David was tall it stretched from top tooth to bottom tooth with red crystals shining in the light as saliva poured down the pillar.

            Melanie started the car and leaned back, taking an interest in David now that she could see him again. His jaw hung open slightly and he was staring fixedly into her mouth, even as she moved back. She smiled through her chewing, and did not stop. She eventually took her attention off David and started her car; who was still completely drawn towards her mouth like a magnet. He watched her chewing absent mindedly as she pulled the car out and focused on the real world. It was incredible. Melanie's total attention was elsewhere as her mouth worked all by itself to destroy whatever was inside of it. David of course, couldn’t care about anything but her mouth at that precise moment. The sights and sounds of her mouth nearly being too much for him.

 

            Melanie and David traveled onwards, propelled by the car. Melanie was absently chewing gum viciously with intent to kill, driving with one hand and flicking the radio station with another. David was looking on in wonder as she chewed and occasionally swallowed, moving her throat in great waves as she did. He couldn’t hear her swallow over the sound of the car, but her chewing filled his existence to the brim.

            Just thinking about what they were going to do together was exciting both Melanie and David, but for different reasons. They would find an unsuspecting stranger and Melanie would gobble him up. Someone is going to get to know her mouth pretty well by the end of the day, thought David to himself, even though he already did. And right now, whoever she finds to eat has no idea that he’s going to be eaten by a teen-aged beauty.

            Melanie was excited for the idea. She had loved the feeling of having David in her mouth, having another human being completely inside her and under her control, to do with as she pleased. The next step would be to swallow someone. She personally wanted to swallow David. She would look at him while driving, but he never noticed. She fantasized about having him in her stomach, but she had resisted all attempts to devour him entirely; even though she had come dangerously close to it a few times, her willpower won out. She would have to find a way to do it; she had to swallow him some time. She would work out a way to do it and not kill him, she thought to herself. She changed the station again.

            Lost in thought, David was somewhat surprised when Melanie brought the car to a stop and turned the engine off. It seemed as if they had only just started driving moments again, even though it had been a good fifteen minutes at least. Perhaps he had simply failed to notice the passing of time while thinking of what lay in store for himself and his friend, and of course, watching her chewing.

            “We’re here, David.” she said in her beautiful voice, as she turned in her seat to face him once again. A giant hand reached for him from the steering wheel and hoisted him towards her face. David smiled back at her huge grin through her chews, he was even closer to it now; it looked incredibly violent. The amount of liquid splashing around just a few feet away was mesmerizing.

            She opened the door and stepped out of the car and locked the doors. Meanwhile David looked around; they were at the state park near the lake. It was one of Melanie’s favorite places to go. David rarely ever went there; in fact he couldn’t remember the last time he had actually been there, if ever at all. Everything looked different when you’re in the hand of a giant.

            “I was going to go to the mall but there are too many security cameras there. Besides, the people there are too concentrated. I would be noticed if I started randomly shrinking people in a crowd. Here they are spread out and easier to take advantage of.” At these words, it struck David that she was truly becoming a huntress. It failed to scare him though and, in fact, it excited him somewhat.

            “Oh,” said David, and he looked around again. “That was incredibly brilliant of you, I would have never even thought about that.” David held his thumb up for Melanie. She hazarded a grin and held him closer to her chest in case anyone was watching. There were plenty of people out having a relaxing time, playing in the lake, tossing a Frisbee or a football or just milling about having a good old time alone or in small couples or groups.

            “So who should we get first?” asked Melanie excitedly almost whispering. “Any suggestions before I put you in my pocket?” Their eyes met. "Sorry you have to go in there but I can’t very well walk around with you in my palm, can I my little pet?” she teased, giving him a quick but light squeeze moving him closer towards her. She couldn’t see his reaction over her bust but she could imagine it. David couldn’t see her face either but didn’t resist trying to; the end result was him looking up at the world’s largest pair of breasts wrapped in tightly fitting fabric.

            “Ahh, stop it!” David said, playfully pushing the fingers away and smiling to himself.

            “Right, let’s find someone to play with!” she said.

            Melanie turned her head just in time to see Terry Rose, a football star from her high school walking up towards her. He had seen her a distance away and decided to say hello. Melanie panicked and nearly dropped David who she quickly stuffed into her tight fitting pocket. She had to use both hands to pry open her pocket and slip him in.

            David had just enough room in her tight jeans to fit in between the material, but ‘just enough’ was being very generous, as the life was nearly squeezed out of him when the fabric snapped back into place, hugging her hip tightly. No wonder her hips always looked rock hard, the fabric sure was. Nevertheless, there was plenty of room to either side of him and there was lots of room below him, he just couldn’t move about very easily. He was able to hear the two giant creatures talking well enough. He decided to concentrate on not looking over at him, and instead spent his time admiring Melanie some more.

            “Hiya, Terry.” said Melanie to the football player. “You’re just the person I wanted to see.” She had a tone that was radioactive with confidence. She didn’t really know the kid, just sort of out of passing, occupying the same place for some time eventually leads to recognition.

            “I… I am?” Terry was not prepared for this, he had hoped to catch her off guard and perhaps give her a smooth greeting. What ended up happening was he was taken aback by her remark, but he tried to recover his cool quickly. Football players must act cool at all times, he reminded himself. Don’t sound surprised that she is looking for you. Take it as a good sign.

            “Err… um,” he said as coolly as he could. Melanie simply smiled at him trying to think of something to say. What do you say to a person who you consider a potential snack? She thought to herself.

            “So ah… What can I help you with, Melanie?” His coolness returned to him like a very slow flood.

            “Help me with…?” Melanie looked puzzled.

            “Yeah, you said you wanted to see me.”

            “Oh right, um do you know anything about cars?” she asked as she turned and gestured towards her vehicle. She was thinking very fast. The furious squeaking of the hamster wheel was nearly audible.

            “Not really” he said uneasily. The conversation was steadily spinning out of control from Terry’s point of view. If she asked him a question about her car Terry figured his chances of answering it were nonexistent. That would look un-cool! Suddenly disaster struck.

            “Well, I don’t either and I think that a rock or something bounced up into the engine and broken something. Could you pleeeeeease take a look and see if anything is wrong?” She smiled sweetly and gave Terry her best ditsy dame look, it worked wonders on his male ego. He nearly melted under her gaze. They were the same height, so a melted Terry resulted in him having to look up into her powerful gaze, which made it even more powerful. She was a tall girl after all.

            Rather than admit ignorance and defeat, Terry did what any man would have done in any such situation as this, especially when there was a pretty woman asking for help. He knelt down to look under the hood. Hopefully the problem would be obvious like dripping fluid or a rock lodged somewhere. He was good with the obvious.

            While Terry was looking away, Melanie began to mutter something to herself. With a wave of one of her hands and a final word Terry had a much better view under the hood of her car. He was looking up at a car that was bigger than an aircraft carrier should ever be. He was instantly puzzled; his mind didn’t work fast enough to comprehend what just happened.

He turned and looked back up at where he had last seen Melanie who was bending down and looking at him with an even wider smile. Her smile was that of a girl who had just found a sweet lying in the middle of nowhere.

            “Terry, look at you down there,” she said in a belittling tone. “I better pick you up so no mean bugs catch you and gobble you up.” Her tone of voice was instantly petrifying, but her face was framed with her hair and gave her an innocent school girl sort of look.

            Before Terry could protest she had scooped him up and put him in her left pocket, her right already containing David.

            That was too easy. She thought to herself. We have victim number one. Terry started shouting and struggling, she liked the feeling against her hip; he couldn’t escape though so she did not worry. She patted him lightly in an attempt to calm his nerves, but it didn’t really work. She ended up just stuffing him further down into her pocket.

            Melanie walked into the shade of the trees spaced around the lake and fell upon a path. She saw a runner coming by and just as he passed her, she stuck out her foot and tripped the poor man.

            “Shit!” he yelled as he fell face first into the ground causing his ear phones to fly out from his ears and his face to become a mix of horror and confusion. Before he had time to recover from the impact she murmured the spell and shrank him too.

            That’s two she thought, wasting not even a second and collecting him off the ground while he was still lying down. She stuck him in her pocket to keep Terry company. Terry had stopped thrashing about when he realized he wasn’t alone anymore. It was the runner’s turn to panic now.

            Shrinking and catching people turned out to be easier than Melanie had originally anticipated. She selected her victims with the eye of a teen age girl, going for attractive males, discretely shrinking them and gathering them up. She did get one girl though, an attractive young black couple had been having a picnic and she had shrunken them both down to the same size as the others.

With her pockets full of people, she returned to her car. All of her pockets were full, both front and back pockets. She had to remove a few people from her back pockets to David’s pocket before she sat down, however. She feared she would have suffocated or crushed them had she not done so and it would be no fun to eat the tiny men if they were already dead; not to mention a mess if they had popped under her.

            David had been listening as best he could for clues as to whom and how many people Melanie had caught. Now he had company in the pocket. Three men about his age were there, no one could move very well, especially since Melanie was sitting down and the jean material was even tighter than before. They were sardines in saran wrap.

            “What do you think she will do to us?” said one.

            “I don’t know but I don’t like it,” another answered.

            “Well at least she is pretty hot,” a third voice said.

            The other two loudly proclaimed their support of this observation. Typical of their age group, they talked about how big her breasts had appeared and then went on from head to toe about what they thought of her physical appearance, especially as a giantess. They also discussed, in depth, about how they felt about being in her back pocket. All agreed it was a genuinely pleasant experience until she had started walking after which they decided that being repeatedly smashed between unyielding denim fabric and taught muscles was a less than desirable circumstance.

            David made his presence known eventually. He had decided not to tell them he was friends with the giantess or let them know of their fate to come. Little did they know that they were soon to be nothing more than a snack for the beauty of whom they were gossiping about.

            “Hey guys, I am stuck here too. My name is David.” David spoke up introducing himself.

            “David, do you know what she is up to man?” said a voice.

            “She collected me too just like you guys,” David replied. Technically, this was not a lie. “So I’ve no idea.”

            “Dude, I’m Adam, my friends are Ben and Harry.

            “She must be a witch or something,” guessed another voice. They began discussing the plausibility of that theory but did not get far because Melanie soon turned on Gwen Stephanie and No Doubt on her radio and began to sing to the tune. It drowned out any possibility of conversion with the captives. She had a very nice voice, thought David. There was no doubt about it, he was falling in love, rather predictably, given his situation.

            Soon the car stopped, the music ended and David felt her get up and out of the car. He and the three others were jostled together as she ran up the stairs to her house and then down to her room. 

            Melanie was excited. Her parents were gone, they had been for a long while and would stay that way; her whole family in fact. They left her home to stay with the house upon her request. She didn’t want to go anyway. That meant that she had the whole house to herself to do whatever she wanted, for as long as she wanted, and she knew exactly what she wanted to do. Sure she’d have to move out eventually, but you can’t beat free living.

            Arriving at her room she delicately removed the contents of her pockets and placed them on her bed. Soon she had over a half dozen people staring up at her in fear and wonder. They all were too shocked to move or even speak at first. Melanie broke the silence.

            “Hiya,” said Melanie. “I’m Melanie. I am going to be playing with you all today. It’s like playing dolls except with real people.” She chuckled to herself finding it rather humorous. “I would hope you play along…” She continued, except she was interrupted by a slew of angry voices.

            “You have no right to do this to us young lady,” said a man who Melanie recognized as the runner she had tripped earlier.

            “That’s right!” said the black girl in a shrill voice, who was standing next to her boyfriend. “We’re people not toys!”

            “Oh I think differently about the situation.” Melanie exclaimed. “I just want to have a little fun, that’s all. Tell you what? Why don’t we all work on getting acquainted and then we start?” Melanie slipped a not so discrete wink at David who was standing near the three guys who she had taken from her right pocket. Then she turned and left the room. 

            “What did she do that for?” said one of the men who had the voice that matched that of Ben,     “Why did she wink at us?”

            “Your guess is as good as mine,” David told him. There was no way he was going to say; because she plans on letting me watch as she devours you. Ben might not appreciate his forthcoming death as much as David would. 

            “Well what are we going to do gentlemen?” asked the black guy, obviously his remark was aimed at the group as a whole. He had just concluded that action should be taken and the best way to do that would be to come up with a plan. “The girl seems nice enough but we do not know her true intentions,” he continued. “If she becomes hostile, she could crush us all in a moment with a swat of her hands. We must not wait if her plans are to kill us. I suggest that we escape.” He said in more hushed tones. Melanie, who had excellent hearing, was listening silently, towering far above them, politely waiting her turn to speak again.

            “And what if she is friendly?” the runner suggested.  ”If she is friendly, she might not treat us nicely if she catches us if we try to escape.” The young man answered. He was trying to use logic that the world was generally a nice place. He was so incredibly mistaken.

            “What if she doesn’t catch us?” asked David, trying to forestall any potential escape attempt. “Where do we go? How will we return to normal size? And how will we be noticed by someone who you can be sure is friendly? She is the only one who knows we exist. Chances are if we leave, we will disappear. Personally I don’t want to be eaten by a spider.” David shuddered, his small addition did the trick, so did a few others. Then he added. “Besides, if she wanted to kill us, couldn’t she have just stepped on us earlier?”

            This put things in a new light. There was a pause. “Guys, I know her from high school,” said Terry. “Her name is Melanie and she is the nicest girl I’ve ever met. She is not gunna hurt us, it isn’t possible. I think.”

            “How do you know that?” the spoke again. “Didn’t she shrink us?”

            Their conversation was interrupted by Melanie returning to the room carrying a glass of water. While they had continued talking she slipped out, no one noticed surprisingly. They had missed their perfect, and only, chance for escape.

            “Hey my little friends,” she said placing the water on the table and leaning over the bed. “All ready for fun? I know I am!”

            As if on cue her stomach rumbled noisily. It was a loud long rumble that seemed more like distant thunder to the eight people below on the bed. “I guess I’m a little hungry,” she said. “I ate plenty of breakfast this morning. I wonder why my stomach’s growling.” David began to get excited. He knew Melanie’s stomach required food, it had been a few hours since they had breakfast. He looked up at her knowing that soon the people he was standing among would be satiating the hunger of the giantess that stood before them.

            “Sweetie,” said Melanie, focusing on the runner who practically fainted under the heavy gaze of the giantess. “You look thirsty; let me put you in my drink for a second. You can cool off and get a drink yourself.”

            Before he could object she took him between her thumb and forefinger and moved her hand from over the bed to above her water and released the man into the cup.

            “Wooaaaaa-!” He landed in the water with a great splash, sending him deep into its depths. The glass was wide and far too deep to touch the bottom and too tall to climb out of. He surfaced quickly, gasping for breath; the water was indeed nearly ice. The cup’s diameter was at least twice his present height. Melanie’s belly gurgled. She put a hand over it to silence the noise. “Stahpit.” Said said, rubbing it gently. She looked back up at the group. “I guess I better eat something quick huh guys?” she said with a smile towards the group of people on the bed.

            It was not until a moment later, after Melanie’s stomach stopped its clamor that David realized Terry had made a break for it. The hungry predatory sounds emanating from Melanie’s completely bare iron midriff had been too much for him to bear.  He was headed for the foot of the bed at full tilt. Melanie took a step closer to the bed so she was standing next to it, pressing into it with her hips lightly. She reached out with her hand and captured the football player effortlessly lifting him into the air, his legs still pumping. She brought him closely up to her face and examined him, he stopped dead.

            “Terry! It hurts my feelings that you are afraid of me.” She said in a hurt tone of voice. He could feel the wind of her breath on his body. Her breath smelled of cinnamon. Terry wondered if she had been chewing gum.

            “Why don’t you trust me?” she asked, wearing what she hoped was an understanding and friendly expression for the tiny man in her fist. 

            “Sorry Melanie.” Terry apologized. “It’s not that I don’t trust you, it’s just that you’re so scary this big. Will you forgive me?” He wanted her on his side, and had no idea what had come over him earlier. He felt a bit foolish now, thinking back on it. Where was he going? He was daft.

            “Of course Terry!” Melanie exclaimed, a bit too eagerly by Adam’s reckoning down below. “I hope you learn that I only want the best. I think that you will learn to understand things from my point of view. It would be fun to become closer together than most friends ever will, don’t you agree?” Terry nodded, trying to understand what she just said. “I just want us to be together for a long time.” She said in a faraway voice.

            He was caught off guard, what was she really talking about? Was she hinting at hitting on him? Could she be talking about going out? “Me too, Melanie. I…”

            “Good,” she said with finally. “Now to prove it, I’ll give you a kiss.” She puckered her huge glossy lips and raised her palm close enough that Terry could walk over and kiss her lips. He walked over tentatively, this being the first giantess he had ever kissed. He was nervous enough when girls were his size. Nevertheless, he decided it was best to keep Melanie happy, so he tiptoed forward and tried to plant a kiss on her upper lip, just above where the two lips met. As he was leaning forward the lips extended further out and Terry’s whole face rather than just his lips made contact with Melanie’s pucker.

            Melanie extended her lips more, engulfing his entire head up to his shoulders with her lips. His head wasn’t inside her mouth; she had big lips after all, so he was nearly suffocating inside their all-encompassing width. She moved her lips inward and quickly moved them out again, drawing him in bit by bit. Terry instantly began to lose it; he thrashed about on her hand. He hadn’t started screaming yet, but shouts were not far away when he felt her teeth grip his neck. Looking into the depth of her mouth, he let an embarrassingly loud scream escape him. Melanie knew this would be heard by those beneath her, so she quickly pulled the rest of him into her mouth with the incredible suction of her cheeks and tongue.

            Entirely inside her mouth, Melanie quickly lapped him once with her tongue and funneled him into the back of her mouth. He screamed in horror as her tongue dropped out from beneath him and he felt her mouth close in around him from behind, pushing him forward into her throat. He was in shock as he found himself being pushed, face first, into the black depth of her throat. He would be glad to have been completely blind here, because he would not have enjoyed seeing what was coming.

            Warm squishy flesh gripped and constricted him in the long tube, the entire world was alive and the sound of her swallow surrounded him entirely. The esophagus undulated repeatedly, pushing him downward with great speed, each time threatening to break his bones. He felt something hard impact his head, open around him, pinch off around his ribs causing a deep crack and searing pain and renewed screams. It opened again and his head was free from everything, he was pushed into Melanie’s stomach. He fell a short distance and landed in bile, he submerged partially in the revolting, putrid mess. Instantly, he wished he was dead already.

            David had been watching in wonder as the muscles of Melanie’s throat contracted and a small bulge swiftly sped down her neck and disappeared into her chest. The sound of her swallow was evident, and Terry’s screams were definitely audible. This was better than he could have possibly ever imagined. Melanie had gotten the man to willingly put his head up to her lips; of course David couldn’t see that, but that was what he imagined happened. He was in that belly, right there, right in front of them. Her navel appeared to be looking at the group in deep hunger, as though it were a mouth of its own and it was ready to feed. He was being digested alive by Melanie, or at least would be very, very soon. What a perfect fate, thought David. Although, not for himself, he reminded himself.

            “Oh my God! She ate him raw! She ate him raw!” screamed the girl who was standing to his right. She grabbed her boyfriend tight as if she expected him to save her.

            “Oh my God, I ate him!” Melanie’s voice boomed in a sexy and feminine yet deadly predatorily way. “Oh David, it is the most amazing experience imaginable! I could actually feel him move down my throat. It was like a massage of my esophagus! He was trying to fight it the whole way. It’s such a rush! I didn’t think it would be this much of a power trip.” Just her looking at him and speaking to him after what she had just done was invigorating, thought David. Melanie’s body was on fire with energy, and she shuddered at the feeling that was coursing through every single vessel in her body. Her blood was nearly boiling and the hairs on the back of her neck stood on end; she was extremely excited, and wanted more.

            “Hmm,” she added after a second, shivering from the after effect. “It feels like I need to wash him down. My throat’s kinda dry from his clothes.” She added with a dangerous tone, looking down at the runner who was swimming. She grabbed the glass with the runner in it, still treading water. He tried to scream but he was pushed under the surface when she violently tilted the glass and began to gulp the glass dry. The water sloshed into the dark, deadly cavern of her mouth that just ended the life of someone the runner had never known.

            To the runner, whose name was still a mystery, it was like a terrifying waterslide. He tried to swim backwards but despite his best efforts, he slid along the smooth glass with a fair amount of water and flowed into her mouth. All went dark as he lingered on the tongue for only a fraction second, before the constant repetition of her swallows sent him and the water straight down. It was almost as if he was propelled in a vehicle made of water down her throat. Air above and below him, but surrounding him was water. Her esophagus moved with such ferocious power that the whole trip lasted less than a second, but to him it never ended. He was violently expelled into her stomach, his vehicle of water exploding with terrific speed. He and the remainder of water sloshed into the partially digested food remaining in Melanie’s stomach. More water flowed into the slowly crowding organ, filling it up with more of the cool water; the core temperature of her stomach dropping like a stone.

            Melanie put down the glass and belched loudly, releasing pent up pressure from within her. Inside her stomach it was something like a sonic boom, the whole world rebounded with the force of it and the water and bile sloshed about, churning it into a horrific goo. Both men, who were still quite alive, covered their ears and the entire contents of the stomach shook. They were very lucky to be unable to see anything finally.

            “Oh that was good.” Melanie said firmly, drumming her fingers on her thigh intently. A moment later her belly roared again, this time contently. “Take it easy in there you two,” she patted her exposed stomach as she looked down at it; her face masked by her long brunette hair. She then surveyed the people before her. They were running, everywhere. Except David, who looked as though he was the epicenter of a bomb that had a shockwave rushing out in all directions, he looked up at her in wonder.

            Not paying any attention to David she leaned forward on the bed again, nearly hitting David with her denim clad thigh and began scooping up people. She moved quickly with the reflexes of a cobra gathering two that had managed to get to the far side of the bed. Standing up again she moved with lightning speed and collected two more who were trying to climb down the sheets. David had successfully delayed one man in running. Good for him!  She grabbed the guy David was grappling last. She stuck him in the now empty glass jar. Melanie deposited the rest next to David again, and made sure they were all stunned.

            “Oh!” She jumped. “I can feel them in my stomach! I can feel them moving! It’s delicious!” she said with effect as she slowly moved her belly side to side. The contents of her stomach could be heard sloshing from side to side as she moved her hips and beautifully defined abdomen. All eyes were on the stomach in which two men lived in excruciating agony.  Before the tiny people could scurry away once more she grabbed the black man and tossed him into her mouth.   

            “Uugh. Delicious,” she proclaimed as she visibly tossed the man about in her mouth with a little acting violence. She didn’t do this for long, however. The movements in her belly and mouth made an addictive carnal hunger arise from within her. Rather than fight the urge to eat the man she gave up playing with the poor guy. Melanie swallowed her third man in under a minute. He struggled his entire journey down into her stomach.

            His girlfriend had been screaming all the while, yelling, threatening, begging Melanie to let him live as she watched her boyfriend glimpse after glimpse getting thrown about inside her maw. When Melanie swallowed however, the woman let out a shriek and, grabbing onto Harry who happened to be closer to her than anyone everyone else, began sobbing into his chest.

            “He’s dead! He’s dead! She killed him.” the woman wailed.  No one else had tried to run this time; her show of force last time left them all without the desire to try again. Harry knew that her boyfriend was far from dead although he would soon be too. He did not however communicate this to the distraught female who was hanging onto him.

            Melanie was now caressing her belly demonically. Then suddenly she stopped and looked at all of them intently. David realized that she was sizing up who was going to be next. God this was incredible to witness. Did he ever tell the right girl about vore. He had no idea that any of this would happen, he hadn’t expected Melanie to take such a keen interest in it. After all he did tell her about all the different aspects aside from vore, but she latched onto vore like a tick. It was brilliant.

            The woman who had been comforted by Harry stopped crying and looked directly up at Melanie with a stern look of pure hatred. “Take me in place of my boyfriend,” she said, emotionless, in a commanding voice.

            “What?” said Melanie.

            “Take me in place of my boyfriend,” she insisted. “Let him live and eat me up. I know he is still alive in there. Stick your finger down that awful throat of yours and bring him up this instant!” She said nearly becoming hysteric again. “Then gobble me up if you must.” Her tone was emotionless despite the determination in her face.

            “Oh honey, I’m sorry. There is no him or you, only first and second. And you’re second.” Melanie reached for the woman faster than anyone thought possible. She tried to leap away but Melanie caught her.

            Melanie reached over and let the woman drop into the empty glass with Adam. Now the woman truly began to cry and, turning her face away from the giantess she wrapped her arms around the stranger in the glass with her and waited for the end. Adam tried to reassure her by holding her but he knew it was only a matter of time.

            Melanie grabbed Harry and David, one in each hand. Ben was still standing on the bed watching them.

            “David you are going to love this!” she promised. She tossed David into her mouth but did not swallow. Nevertheless David was terrified; having just seen what Melanie had done to the others. What if she was getting carried away?

            “Melanie, don’t eat me!” he yelled. They were friends and he knew that Melanie would not consciously hurt him, but what if she lost control?

            She brought Ben up to her face where she scrutinized his form, her tongue lightly flicking David as she did so. There he got a last look at the woman who was about to eat him. She opened her mouth wide and looked away from him. To Ben’s perplexity, he observed the man Melanie had called David lying on her back teeth. He had gotten the impression that Melanie was friends with David.

            Ben didn’t dwell on the subject long as he was brought to the mouth and past those ruby red lips. Her incisors gleamed as he was brought into the pinkish red cathedral of death. Melanie’s tongue came up to meet him, curling as it did so he slid downwards towards that part of her mouth that was more wreathed in shadows. It was where he knew the entrance to her throat to be.

            Her finger and thumb that were the only two things preventing him from sliding to his death now released him. Predictably, he careened down the tongue that was slicker than ice but much warmer and wetter. Melanie’s mouth closed somewhat but it slowed his decent and prevented him from sliding over the edge of the tongue. He found himself next to David where he tried to push and pull him towards the entrance to what seemed to be the gates of hell itself. The two of them were constantly being pushed together and pulled apart by the manipulations of Melanie’s tongue as she worked her jaw open and shut. The cracking of her teeth from time to time was ear shattering.

            Harry watched from outside as her tongue was visibly moving in her mouth. Occasionally, he would hear his friend shout or curse emanate from those semi-closed glistening red lips. There was a band of slime connecting the two puffy muscles.

            Melanie for her part was letting the two men fight it out in her mouth. She had been keeping track of which struggling figure was David. She did not want to swallow the wrong person. If she ate her best friend she would never forgive herself, so she was as careful as she could be. She found it difficult to resist the urge to swallow them both at once, however. Their wriggling was charging up a force deep inside of her that would soon take over her actions if she was not careful.

            David’s cries for help and the other man’s swears of damnation were echoing in her ears. The men in her belly only exacerbated the carnal urge to swallow by their intoxicating movements. She was slowly losing control. Her eyes had shut and the only things in the world were those two men fighting for their live inside of her mouth.

            David pushed the man away from him again but he refused to let go. Both figures slid onto the tongue and towards her gullet. Their struggles increased, Ben was closer to the tongue than David, but was holding onto David’s slime soaked shirt with inhumane rage.

            The cloth tore and a kick from David was all that was needed to send him to his friend’s stomach. But it didn’t work. Melanie, who was unprepared to swallow, choked somewhat and the result was Ben being propelled back into the middle of her mouth along with a fair amount of saliva and mucus. Ben grabbed David’s leg but the mucus on his hands didn’t allow him to hold on. It was though a slimy skin coated everything thickly. David kicked again and crawled toward Melanie’s teeth.

            She helped him along with a flick of her tongue that sent David onto her teeth, at least, that’s who she hoped was David. As he looked back, David saw the tongue press upwards and the throat open. Ben’s slime covered body shot off the tongue as it pressed against the roof of Melanie’s mouth. He screamed as he slid over the entrance to her throat. There was more mucus there that further impeded his chances of grabbing a potential handhold. He heard the explosive gulp as Melanie swallowed, her throat forcing Ben downward and closing tight afterwards, cutting off his scream. The man with whom he had been grappling only a moment ago was now on his way to be digested deep inside Melanie’s body.

            Melanie spat the body out of her mouth along with a huge glob of saliva and was relieved to see that it was indeed David, encased incased in the thick gooey soquid, that slowly got up and began trying to clear the saliva away from his face, it coursed off him as though he just got out of a very slimy pool.

            “Felt like you had quite the fight in there.” said Melanie when David had regained some of his senses and stopped trembling due to the excess adrenaline in his system. Melanie sighed as the energy building up inside of her was nearly unimaginable. Melanie placed a hand towel before David who began to use it to clean himself off. She dripped the rest of liquid in her hand onto it as well. He was still sticky and several bad cuts he had sustained from Melanie’s teeth burned from having the saliva in them. He was thankful to be out of her mouth.

            “I wonder how that felt for that poor little guy in my belly?” she said smiling. She looked at Harry in her left hand. “And you’re about to find out what it feels like,” she told him She opened her mouth just wide enough to slip poor Harry in between her teeth and then she swallowed the man whole without much ceremony. His relatively dry body scraped up the insides of her throat as he absorbed her saliva in great amounts. Even Melanie’s incredibly overactive salivary glands had to work overtime to get him down her throat.

            “Didn’t play with him much,” gasped David.

            “Well after that dance you did on my taste buds I didn’t have to,” she told him sweetly. “I can still taste you on my tongue.” She added with a shy smile.

            “Except he’s being digested and I’m not.”

            “Exactly.” Melanie visibly shuddered with the feeling, her eyes flickered open and shut a few times. “Besides,” she went on, “we have our two friends in the glass over here.” She turned to where the two tiny figures in her cup awaited their end. “Well, I think that by now your boyfriend is dead. Sorry about not getting to you sooner but David and I were having too much fun to rush anything. Anyway, either of you want to go first?” 

            Adam raised his hand. “I will.” It was an honorable thing to do, Melanie thought. He could let the poor girl crying next to him live a bit longer. Besides, he always liked the way girls ate; he felt it odd but he didn’t know why. Now that it was him this pretty girl would be eating, it seemed much less appealing. However he stood up and prepared to take it like a man. Die with honor, he told himself.

            Melanie smiled down at him but she had already changed her mind. She took the glass and held it to her lips, then turning so David could watch; she tilted the glass upwards until the two people within slid down the side and disappeared into her mouth. The man shouted and the girl went completely hysterical.

            She placed the glass aside, took a deep breath and swallowed hard. The swallowing action was audible to David. As her throat moved he watched a large bulge being pushed downwards in her esophagus slowly. “Wonderful.” She said finally, after a short gasp for breath; the swallow had taken longer than it should.

            Still tingling from energy and having no one left to eat except David, she picked him up and held him tightly to her stomach. She wouldn’t eat him, even if she really desperately wanted to. Not yet, anyway. Not while he could die.

            David heard the gurgle of digesting ‘food’ from within her belly, only feet from his ear and could only imagine what hell it was like for the people who were very much still alive inside his best friend’s stomach. One of them, he thought to himself, he had just been fighting. He pressed his ear to her belly and then her herd it; screams and cries of anger and agony. Screams for help and shouts of general unrest could be heard however, it was hard to hear over the violent roaring of her stomach. Melanie’s belly gurgled again sickly; more loudly and a collective shout of agony came from within. Melanie shuddered.

             “I can hear them, Melanie!” he shouted to her. “They’re screaming! Geez, it must be awful in your stomach.” He added lightly, his hands pressed to her stomach, resting his head upon its warm surface. The vibrations coming from deep within were oddly soothing.

            “Hey, are you saying some of me is horrible?” Melanie’s voice sounded accusatory.

            “Wh… No, that’s not what I meant at all!” David said, rubbing her stomach carefully. She had just eaten a group of people, he didn’t want to be next.

            “Good then. Lucky for you you’ll never have to find out.” said Melanie with a smile. “Like that, that is.” She added more quietly; David didn’t hear her.

            Melanie had been rummaging around in a drawer for a moment and finally found what she had been searching for; a stethoscope. She placed the phones in her ears and the round end to her belly right next to David. David watched her hands move as she placed the large metal disk onto her skin.  “They are indeed screaming,” she confirmed even though she could hear them fine without it. The stethoscope however made it far clearer.

            David, who still had an ear against her stomach, smiled too. Melanie couldn’t hear nearly as well as David because he was actually there, inches from it. But Melanie heard it all the same, and she reveled in the sounds that escaped her stomach. This was true power.

            Holding the stethoscope to her abdomen she heard a few more shouts and moans of agony before she finally laid down on the bed, placing David on her stomach again. Together, they enjoyed the last screams of Melanie’s meal as they slowly died down one by one into nothing but gurgles and rumbles. Even those, too, subsided into mere faint grumbles of pleasant contentedness.

            Melanie tossed the stethoscope aside and let out a very deep sigh. “That was the most fun I’ve ever had, David.” she announced. David was still listening to the sounds of her belly’s rapid digestion her meal below him. Were they still alive in there but too tired to struggle? His hand rubbed her stomach in wide circles, he did not answer right away but when he did he spoke quietly.

            “Melanie?”

            “Yeah?” She answered, her eyes closed and her hands together resting just below David, geographically.

            “When I was wrestling in your mouth, did you want to swallow me?” David asked timidly.

            “Yes.” Melanie said without pause. “But don’t worry my little friend. I have enough willpower to control myself when it comes to you. If I didn’t, you would be inside with the others by now.” She prodded her belly, it gave a disapproving squelch.

            There was a long pause.

            “How long do you think they lived in there?”

            “Not long enough to keep me happy,” Melanie replied. “You can’t have any idea what a turn on it is to have people alive and screaming inside you as you digest them. It still seems so weird… Eating people.” Melanie trailed off, obviously contemplating the actual horror of the situation. “But there are so many people inside me right now. I ended their lives to feed myself and entertain us.” She paused a moment before continuing. “I feel horrible saying this but I want to do it again. Do you think you’re up for that my little friend?”

            David didn’t hesitate an answer, although he did think about what she had just said gravely. “Are you kidding? I could do this every day.” He replied excitedly.

            “We will, my friend. We will.” Melanie said, sighing again. She was indeed very happy with what she had just done. She put the moral qualms behind her. She had the power, and she chose to use it. She didn’t feel bad about it, and she wanted to do it again. Anything to please herself, just the way she always had been; even at the expense of others.

End Notes:

Alright, chapter three down ahead of schedule, I hope you all enjoyed it! Again, as always, reviews or emails are greatly appreciated and anticipated. I'm looking for critiques especially, if you see something wrong, even a tiny spelling mistake, let me know (in an email preferably for corrections). I won't bug you if you email me, but I will most likely send a response when I fix it! Email: hkorhal [at] yahoo [dot] com. ^.^

--HK

Chapter 04 - Seafood by ralf_wolfs
Author's Notes:

David gives to Melanie possibly the greatest gift he could to a hungry giantess, more people.

 

Chapter Four

Seafood

 

            After Melanie’s first feeding she had laid on her bed and placed David just above her navel and rested. She was spent on energy for quite some time. David was listening with diminishing interest to Melanie’s stomach finish digestion as they continued talking about random things.

            During this time she also spent a bit reading and talking to herself. David was content to just listen to her and did not complain. There was a dull flash of light and he felt an energy course through his body. David spoke up after a moment, “What was that?”

            “Oh nothing,” Melanie said quietly. “Just learning some new stuff.”

            “What kind of new stuff?”

            “Well, new ways to protect you. I’m experimenting, and hopefully I don’t mess up.” She found this slightly amusing and rattled David with a little laugh. He was only moderately worried.

            “Heh, I see.” He tapped his chin thoughtfully and flexed his other hand; nothing appeared any different.

            “If I did what I think I just did, I cast some protection spells over you.” She added with a final tone of voice.

            “What kind of protection?” David was curious now.

            “Physical kinds of protection of course.” She paused for a moment, then went on to explain “It should make you just about impervious to getting hurt. I mean, from me at least.”

            “Huh?” The last bit didn’t make sense.

            “Like, if I were to step on you or hit you; that kind of thing.” David shuddered, trying to not imaging Melanie’s full force of fury coming down on him; she must weigh many tons! “It’ll help you stay alive in your small stature.”

            “You don’t think you would do that, would you?”

            “Probably not.” Melanie trailed off for a few minutes. “Unless you wanted me to do something.” David could tell by the tone of her voice that she wanted to, but wasn’t directly going to say it.

            He decided to drop the idea for a moment a press on. “Okay, so what other kinds of things did you cast on me?”

            “Oh plenty!” She said excitedly again, putting her book down and looking over her chest at David who returned her gaze. “When I first shrank you I enabled you to be able to see in the dark as well as be able to talk louder so I could hear you better!” She grinned. “You also have better hearing. So just better senses I suppose. And now,” she waved her hand again over David, “You don’t get hurt as easily, and you’re much more resistant to acids. So you’re just about invincible.”

            David thought about this for a moment. “Invincible…” He repeated, he rapped his fingers on her stomach a few times at that. Specifically acids? That could only mean one thing…

            “Yeah, corny I know. But I thought it was necessary. I wouldn’t want to kill you, after all. Especially if I ever accidently ate you.” There it was. She turned her head to one side and said in a slightly softer voice, “Now my stomach acid won’t be able to hurt you, and breathing will be easier in any substance, except for instance something that wasn’t air. So long as there is air, mind you. I hope that explains it.” Her own fingers drummed on her hip. “Of course, I haven’t tested these, but I am assuming.”

            David started pondering about what he had just heard. It gave him some ideas on what he could do at a later time. Being unable to get hurt opens a lot of doors for him, which could be really exciting. “Yes, thank you Melanie.”  She smiled helpfully. “I think.”

 

            It wasn’t long after they stopped talking that Melanie yawned and apparently fell asleep. David didn’t notice because he couldn’t see her face very well, but he felt what he thought was sleep come over Melanie.

            David was still lying on his giant friend’s stomach, staring up at the ceiling when he got an idea. Compelled by this new idea of his he sat up and surveyed the new landscape. In front of him was Melanie’s lower body, her navel followed by the slight rise and change from skin to tight denim, and her endless legs ended in a sharp cliff that announced her feet, which had fallen over and on top of one another. To either of his sides were slopes and then drops, followed a single arm to his right.

            David stood up and turned around to face the other direction. Starting from his position was the upper part of her abdomen, then a subtle line where her rib cage was as her sunken belly rose to her chest, then the steep slope of shirt that covered her breast in a soft looking fabric. Which he measured, was about the same height as him if not slightly taller than. They looked enormous, both of them. David had always been aware of Melanie’s ample bosom, and now it was even more prominent.

            Thinking for a moment David decided to go up to Melanie’s neck so he could sleep there. His ideas were simple and innocent enough but he couldn’t help but be driven by a desire to touch them. He didn’t even try to rationalize it with him, he wanted to and he was going to. He wasn’t going to take advantage of the situation, however. But he wanted a change of scenery, and bedding. Her stomach had subsided as her body entered a further step of digestion.

            It was decided, he was going to walk up Melanie’s body and rest against her chest. But he wouldn’t be able to walk around her breasts because by doing that he would fall off her body and have a hell of a time getting back onto it. Going between them was entirely out of the question because there was no valley between them. And of course going under was out of the question too because the shirt’s material was too tight against her skin; plus he wouldn’t want to get trapped inside that cavern, unable to get out. Melanie might have views against that.

            With that finally settled David began walking towards the towering wall of green fabric. It didn’t take him long at all to cross her stomach and climb up onto her rock hard ribs, and then even less time to cross to her shirt material. Her shirt was made of possibly the softest material he had ever felt. He drug his hand across its surface lightly and marveled at its feeling. He could easily fall asleep there and wouldn’t even need a pillow.

            Preparing to move on David turned his attention to the cliff in front of him. Breasts, huge ones at that. They were in all respects a wall. Sharp angle up and definitely taller than him. David laid a hand on her breast and felt their softness and their rigidity. He could tell the wiring of her bra was in place and would most definitely provide to him enough support to not disturb her flesh too much. Melanie’s sent here was also far more powerful. It was nearly overwhelming and caused David’s head to spin. He took a deep breath and dug his fingers into the shirt.

            With a sigh of barely contained excitement he stretched and pulled on the shirt. It gave very little before it became more taught than it already was. David was glad to realize her shit was actually a size or two smaller than she was, leaving it tight against her body. This would serve him well in his journey.

             It was quite difficult because her didn’t give too much slack, and her breasts were very soft yet her bra between the fabric and them was incredibly firm. It wasn’t too incredibly long until he reached the top and pulled himself with great effort onto the top of her left breast. He laid there, panting. Her bra compressed slightly beneath him as though he were on a giant rubber half ball in a gym.

            After he caught his breath David looked up and surveyed her beauty, David looked away from her head, and could see her entire body laid out before him like a great ship of unrivaled sexuality. Her legs seemed to be so incredibly long it seemed crazy and unreal. Her shapely hips and tight jeans made her look all the more attractive. Her stomach was a depression of wonder, as her chest and it moved with each passing breath. Her breaths were slow and deep, those of the great sleeper.

            Realizing to himself and finally admitting that he would never tire of looking at someone so beautiful, he tore his eyes away the wondrous sight before him and he turned around to look up at Melanie’s face. She was incredible, for lack of a better word. So beautiful and innocent looking, her large red lips rested together, glistening slightly in the light. Her facial structure was intense. Perfect bones and prominent features. To top it all off her head was framed by strong long brown silken hair.

            David sat down and eventually pushed himself off the top of her breast. He slid down the length of their bridge until coming to a halt on her chest. From there David could hear not only her heart beating beneath him, but also the rushing of her breath. Stretching out again this new place seemed to be the best spot to stop and sleep. She was breathing quite deeply, moving everything up and down rather slowly and rhythmically. Her chest made a very comfortable bed, with sheet and pillows. Supporting and soft to the touch, as well as warmed from within. Listening to her breathing, David began to drift through his thoughts until he slowly fell asleep.

 

            Melanie was known to take at least one or two naps per day, normally no longer than an hour at a time. And since she just expended a lot of energy she would probably be out for a while. Melanie never told him if she moved around while she slept, so David could have only hoped she didn’t. Yet that thought still crossed his mind, and again he hoped she didn’t roll over. She never did. It is very uncommon for someone to not move at all while asleep, and Melanie was the exception.

            He had told her once that she could have been a model, yet she only just laughed at that. David began to wonder what she would be having for a lunch or dinner. Surly people are a nice meal for her, but she would need more, a lot more. With that thought, David fell entirely asleep.

 

         David stayed on Melanie’s chest for a good long while until finally she awoke and sat bolt upright. The usual person might wake up and do a slow mental check to make sure all of them was still there, or that they remembered where they were. Melanie was completely random. Sometimes she would wake up slow and beautifully, other times it was violently unexpected and quite dramatic. This was one of those times causing David to tumble down her bosom and land between her legs. It was a somewhat harder landing then David would have liked, the denim was fairly unyielding and so was her impressive thigh muscles.

            Melanie looked around, swinging her head too and fro as one does when emerging from dreamland and attempting to reorient oneself with reality and clear away the cobwebs of the mind. Her brunette hair swirled as she shook her head and brown locks of hair fell across her face when she slowed. She felt movement on her legs and looked down, remembering instantly she had a passenger.

            So it hadn’t been a dream after all, she thought. David was struggling to get up, having been violently ejected from dream land mere moments before. He finally succeeded and looked up awkwardly at the face above him. He crawled back up onto her thigh and sat down. He turned his gaze upwards and waved sheepishly.

            “Oh, David, I am so sorry! I forgot you were there. Are you hurt?”  She had a hint of alarm in her voice.

            “No, I’m alright. Don’t worry.”

            “Good, good… I need to not do that again.

            “Haha. I can’t expect you to change the way you are just because I’m here!” David looked away a moment and gave Melanie a sheepish grin

            She chuckled. “I’m sure everyone has to get used to sleeping with another person when they grow up, right?”

            David ignored the connotations of her previous statement. “Definitely.”

            Melanie leaned back and looked down at David again with an expression he didn’t quite recognize. “Well… Did you do anything fun while I was asleep?” It was mischievous.

            David tilted his head to the side. “Fun?”

            “You know…” She trailed off. Her finger approached David and touched her thigh. It traced out a path around him. “I’m a girl. A giant one to you. And you’re a boy, a tiny one to me.” She poked him gently. “Fun?”

            David pushed away her finger. “Hmm…” He feigned ignorance for a moment before brightening up. “Well I did admire how beautiful you are. For quite some time.”

            Melanie blushed. “Aww, you’re so sweet.”

            “I would definitely like the opportunity for some fun eventually.” He scratched at her leg, hoping she could feel it. Her grin showed him she did.

            “Every day.” She said quietly.

            She stretched out her arms eventually. To David they seemed to span the length of a sizable sports stadium. It was somewhat unnerving but she kept smiling down at him in that wolf like fashion.

            “So what shall we do for the rest of the day?” asked David.

            “Well, I really must get out and go for a run. I am dying for some sort of physical exercise.” She looked around before adding, “David, would you mind if I left you here for a bit while I went out?”

            “Not at all.”  He replied politely.

            “Thank you; you’re really so sweet.” She flashed him a different sort of smile the size of a sailboat, it put him at ease. Very gently she picked David up off her body and left him behind in the depression on her bed; it was still warm and smelled of her. She went to the bathroom to change into running clothes and after a few seconds she came out in loose blue shorts, and a loose white tank-top, wearing white running sneakers. Even wearing these she was a pillar of athletic beauty.

            “See you in a little while,” she waved as she left the room.

            David had very little to do for some time he gathered. He kept coming back to the people that were now with Melanie, no doubt digested completely, seeping through her small intestines as she went running. It was an exciting thought possibly. He wondered if any of them had been excited, probably not. Had they just simply been terrified as they met their end?

            That gave David an idea. He made his way to the edge of the bed and jumped to the electric wire in a leap of faith. It was attached to the computer on Melanie’s desk; he used it to hoist himself up. Not being very physically active prior in his life, this was one monstrous achievement. He was pretty excited he had made it.

            Once he reached the top of the desk, after a brief moments pause to regain his composure, he ran towards the computer mouse. It was not without a good bit of work that he had maneuvered it to where he stopped, moved over to the side and hit it really hard; it clicked. He breathed deep, this was going to be an exercise on its own.

            It took even longer to reach his email account, which also required much theatrics. Finally he began to write a message into the text box. This was definitely a workout unto itself even more so than getting there. He would crawl to the letter he wanted carefully and then ram his leg down on it to press the key he had desired. This usually worked, but every now and then he needed a bit more force for some of the bigger keys. Special characters and capital letters were all but forgotten. Brevity was essential so David was absolutely sure to word the correspondence carefully with as few words as possible. Each letter took a long time to locate and compress. Because of that he was only halfway through his first email when Melanie returned, sweaty and tired, but rather cheerful.

            “Whatcha doing cutie?” she asked as she approached the computer to read what he had written. David hadn’t been expecting a greeting like that, and allowed Melanie to pad over without even a warning. What was he going to say? No, don’t read it?

            Beads of sweat the size of David’s head, or larger, glistened on her skin or rolled along its surface lazily. Ironic really. They were clearly visible to the shrunken boy who gazed up at his giant friend.

            After a moment of deep breathing and reading she said, in deep breaths, “Interesting letter. How thoughtful of you to think of me like that. It must have been quite a job for you to make it onto the desk and even more work to type as much as you did. You are so cute you little mongrel.” She added with a hint of admiration.

            David scanned his letter. It read:

 

            “Trev met a giantess yesterday she is gr8 come meet her and u will see I am telling the truth will h”

 

            That was as far as he had gotten, and he had been grateful for the auto corrections on his only two capital letters, he was rather proud of it. He then outlined to Melanie that he had several friends with whom he shared the fantasy of giantess vore; perhaps they might literally offer themselves to Melanie on a plate. She clapped girlishly.

            “David you are such a nice friend.” There was her disarming smile again, David visibly melted. “Well instead of emailing them why don’t we go see them? Do they live far?” David shook his head, “Good! You can give me directions then while I drive. It will be much faster than email.”

            “Good plan, I know where a few live, but not all.”

            “All the same, some are better than none. Let me just take a shower and change. Sound okay to you, little guy?” She winked at him hugely. It was adorable.

            David nodded. He hadn’t gotten used to the little names she called him, pun definitely intended, but he did not mind. Her voice was pleasing and the way she looked at him when she talked, it was hard to stand up in it. She took a spare change of clothes into the bathroom and proceeded to take her shower. After about ten minutes, David watched as she emerged wearing a rather form fitting pair of light jeans and another crop top with her favorite soccer team logo sewn in the front. This one covered much more of her stomach and her jeans weren’t nearly as low rise; but still a few inches of well worked abdomen were clearly visible between the garments. Again she was a knock out.

            “Here we go my little friend,” she said as she hoisted David up to the shiny brown hair that covered her shoulder. The first thing he noticed was the smell; she was absolutely intoxicating. He had never imagined a girl would smell like that, even her very scent was exciting. He tried to think of other things, rather unsuccessfully. He couldn’t help it, he really liked her smell.

            “Hang on tight now.” David didn’t have much to cling to but he grabbed the shirt fabric as best he could and tried to remain stationary as Melanie walked out of the room, up the stairs and out to her car. The air around him was also incredibly damp due to her hair still being mostly wet.

            To David, Melanie could traverse what seemed like miles with just a few steps. Her speed seemed impossible and the shoulder to which he now held looked from his point of view to be hundreds of feet in the air. David was relieved when they sat down in the car, reducing somewhat the fall he would take if Melanie dislodged him from his perch somehow.

            “Now Melanie,” he called towards her ear. “You’re going to want to go right at this intersection. Good. Now after that…”

            He continued with his direction giving until they arrived on scene at David’s friend’s house. Bold as brass and not even really giving any care to anything, Melanie walked up to the door and rapped the knocker promptly. A much shorter person about her age answered the door.

            “Trevor?” asked Melanie.

            “Yes?” said Trevor. It was obvious he was pleased that such a pretty girl was asking for him but at the same time somewhat unsure of himself. Why did she know his name? What was she here for? God she is tall. And pretty, I wonder what her name is. Wait a minute, again, why is she here? Is this a trick? Trevor of course not. used to good things happening to him, was instantly suspicious of everything. He was rather short for his age and had dirty blond hair that partially covered his eyes. He had a kind of nerdy feel about him.

            “I hear that you are into giantesses.” Trevor was absolutely stunned. She just went out and said it, just like that, not even within thirty miles of the bush.

            “What!?”

            “Especially vore.” She leaned forward carefully emphasizing the syllables to show off her perfect mouth to him. “I was thinking we could have dinner together.” She said in her most attractive tone of voice, shifting her weight from one hip to another in hopes as to attract his attention through body language.

            “Wh… Who… Who told you..?” He said, getting a little angry at the world. How did she know that?! Who in the world could have told her? I have never told anyone… Have I?

            “David told me.” She paused for effect, “So what do you say?” She swished her hair slightly, as to not yet reveal David’s hiding place. “You can be the dinner and I will just absolutely eat you up.” She added some playful pawing motions with her hands down towards him. The motion was very effective, if not even more effective. He was even more shocked than before and he was visibly attracted to her, gravely. Her playful body language and her seductive voice absolutely had him wanting to leap into her arms and do things to her he never had before to anyone.

            He reeled his mind back in. “David!” He thought for a moment, realization slowly coming over him as he tried so very hard to ignore his animalistic side, “He swore he would never tell anyone…” He scowled, trying to hide the fact that despite his apparent anger he wasn’t at all in lust with her. Melanie grinned and lazily swished her hair again, this time away from David who sat on her shoulder. He had been listening intently to the conversation and waved when he saw Trevor.

            “Hey man,” The anger vanished in an instant and Trevor had no more excuses to hide his feelings; he still did, but now it was impossible not to have it visibly noticeable. He was dumbfounded.

            “We’ll need you a bit smaller before I can eat you, of course.” Melanie motioned with her hands, making a bite sized height with her fingers and holding it up to her mouth, which she made some biting motions in the air just for the added enjoyment of watching Trevor squirm under her imposing frame and feminine power. “But we were just wondering if you’d like to come along with us.” said Melanie. Trevor’s eyes bulged out of his head and his jaw dropped. Needless to say, he was not expecting to see an unknown stranger in possession of a shrunken friend. Let alone, that unknown stranger be so unimaginably hot that he could just kill over from being invited to stand in her presence.

            “So what do you say? Wanna do dinner?” She growled at him playfully, bearing her teeth. Even David melted at this intensely sexual sound reverberating from deep within her throat. He had to hand it to her; she knew exactly how to play with boys to get them to do exactly what she wanted; even if it meant throwing themselves down her throat.

            “Hell, yeah!”  Trevor jumped with excitement. He was definitely not thinking anymore and acting solely on instinct.

            Melanie offered him her car and he ran back inside. Momentarily he came back out with a little flashlight in his hands. Melanie saw it and grinned again, “Want to be able to see, do you?” She added to the conversation with expert care.

            “Of course I do!”

            “Then here is a little preview,” She placed her hands on her hips and bent over until her head was level with his. This was quite a distance and had David not carefully crawled nearly onto the back of her neck, he would have fallen off entirely. Being quite so tall, Melanie had to go almost horizontal. Her hair fell around her face and draped itself through the void between the two, swinging idly in the breeze.

            She opened her mouth in front of Trevor and let him gaze into it longingly. He was usually a pathetic kind of kid, always akin to getting into trouble, not willingly, it just kind of followed him. And because of that he lived a sad little life without much excitement. The sight mere inches from his face, the open mouth of not only the tallest girl he had ever seen, but also the most sexually alluring girl, was probably the most exciting thing in his entire life and would probably outweigh everything added together on the opposite side of a balance. Melanie angled the sunlight into her mouth and illuminated her throat. Thin spindles of saliva fell onto her tongue as she did. While doing so she swallowed, completely open mouthed, a talent not even David knew she had. Trevor gasped. She snapped her mouth shut, leaving her teeth bare right in front of Trevor. “More for later, of course.” She said smoothly.

            She stood up to her full impressive height and Trevor’s eyes didn’t move, he was now staring at her breasts, rather accidently, they had moved into his way. But still, when she beckoned him forward again he followed Melanie to her car and sat in the passenger front seat. She looked even more imposing sitting down, he was glad to have the front seat so he could side glance at her the entire way. Her side-boob was incredible.

            David then directed Melanie towards another vore fan’s house but it was somewhat difficult to out-shout Trev who had a different idea on the best way to get there. Thankfully Melanie’s extra spell made their voices equally loud. Trevor was clearly was vying for Melanie’s attention and he kept grinning at her and looked stupid a lot. At least that was David’s opinion. Melanie found him rather cute, especially with how short he was.

            Melanie usually dated guys that were her height or taller. There were a lot of them of course. She had never really looked at shorter guys that way until she met David. He turned her onto the whole idea of using the one thing she was given at birth, her height, to completely dominate someone and the thought turned her on indeed. Now when she looked at shorter guys, it wasn’t just cute, it was exciting.

            Charles was clearly surprised when confronted with a miniature David but he seemed excited at the prospect of David and Melanie’s plan. She didn’t have to employ any of her sexy tricks on him to get him to follow her; he was looking forward to it. After a about another half an hour driving and waiting, the car was full. Aside from Charles and Trevor there was a sandy haired kid named Troy and another dark haired individual who introduced himself as Larry. Trevor was the shortest, Charles the tallest, Troy was the youngest and Larry was probably the oldest; he looked to be much older than Melanie was. But she didn’t mind, everyone was equal on her plate; she wagered.

            Melanie drove to a seafood place and they all piled out of the car, David still sitting on her shoulder as a king would his throne.

            “I’m in the mood for some shrimp.” Melanie said plainly, “Do you like shrimp David?” asked Melanie curiously, but with the air that his opinion didn’t matter all that much.

            “Love it.” He responded, visions of giant shrimp dancing through her mouth as her teeth tried to crush them into oblivion played through his mind. It was an exciting thought.

            “Don’t worry about ordering anything boys,” Melanie cut off Troy who had just been ambling up to the counter thinking about what he wanted. “I will order plenty, of food for us all.” she added in a sly whisper. They all smiled at one another behind her back as she stepped out in front of them and generally looked excited. Trevor had never once taken his eyes of her, and was now burning holes in the small of her back.

            Melanie got her food to go and they all relocated to an empty part of the nearby beach. The water front was only a quarter mile from the shrimp joint, and the sand came nearly to the place. Melanie had thought ahead and had a towel draped over her arm; her new friends were carrying her drink, food, and condiments. She had them do this so they could get a grip on perspectives later.

            She had the boys all around her and then began to shrink them one by one. After the first guy disappeared the others were blown away. It was indeed real, and it was happening to them.

            Trevor was the last to go and he interrupted Melanie. “Uh, just one second.” He said, glancing down at the spread towel at the others on the ground; they were looking up at her expectantly.

“What is it?” Melanie hazarded.

“Ca… Can... Can I…” He stuttered,

            “Yes?” Melanie said sweetly, edging him on, she was slightly bent so her head was a little lower. A bit of body language went a long way in her opinion towards getting a favorable outcome. She was definitely unashamed to use her body to get what she wanted.

            Without another word Trevor seemed to make up his mind as he had been teetering on the hinge of indecision. He threw himself at Melanie. He wrapped his arms around her stomach and buried his face in her bosom, its two masses slightly parting allowing passage of his face.

            “Oh,” Melanie gave a start, unexpected. But she smiled and wrapped her arms around him, nearly touching her own sides. They stood there embraced for a few moments. She patted his head gently and ruffled his hair before there was the cliché little flash of light and Trevor had gone. He gave a little yelp when he found himself hugging her middle finger, standing in her palm.

            “Tha, thank you.” He said weakly. Nearly able to contain himself any longer. That had been the most amazing ten seconds of his life; and he was happy. She brought him up to her face and she grinned hungrily at him.

            “No problem, you’re very cute; and you give great hugs.” She said, actually making his knees give out entirely under the weight of her gaze, he fell over with the soft blowing of her breath upon him. “Aw, you’re so adorable I could just eat you right up right now!” She said in a caring yet matter of fact sort of way. He looked up at her with wide eyes.

            It might have been because he was incredibly short for his age, or it might have been because of his proximity to Melanie when she shrank him, but he was far smaller than David had ever been. In fact, if they were to stand side by side, David would probably be a good two and a half times bigger than Trevor. Melanie found this exceptionally cute, and brought the tiny boy to her lips. He trembled from excitement.

            She pursed her lips and blew a slow and steady stream of hot air onto him, calming him instantly. At the end of her breath her teeth bared and her jaw dropped, she moved her hand forward. Trevor was on the edge of her skin, between two fingers, she spread them apart and expertly took Trevor off with her lips.

            When she closed her mouth she looked down at all the others. They were pissed. Why didn’t they think of that? Damnit! Perfect opportunity missed! She went to organizing the food, squatting as to not dislodge her tiny passenger in her mouth. She eventually had to tilt her head, Trevor was sent tumbling.

            After arriving in her mouth he was sealed in a wet sticky darkness. In the distance he could hear the roaring of wind. All around him the air was so thick he could have cut it with a knife. He fumbled in his pocket for his flashlight. He took it out and pointed it at his face, testing the switch. The bright blue LED light flared to life, blinding him momentarily. Yes! He thought to himself. He turned it around towards the ground.

            Trevor couldn’t see anything he wasn’t shining the light towards, but the flashlight did give off an ambient glow as it reflected off the copious amounts of saliva slowly building up in her mouth. He looked at the ground and examined it carefully. It was certainly alive with motion, and when he touched it the surface reacted slightly to his touch. It was actually tasting him every time he moved even the slightest bit. He hazard a step, the whole ground wriggled under him expectantly.

            He noted the damp sounding splats coming from all around him, he hadn’t yet moved the beam of light up. However as he walked, in a direction he did not know, he thought the damp sounding smacks started becoming more frequent, allowing for the dull squishy smacks of his own feet on Melanie’s tongue. He stopped for a moment in what appeared to be a growing pool of thick slime, and reached down to touch it. It was thick and warm, and again extremely slimy. As he pulled his fingers from it the liquid stuck to his fingers but connected to the pool leaving a strand of glittering saliva.

            So this is what great amounts of saliva acts like. He was fascinated, it felt very nice and inviting. He shone the flashlight up in to the air next, he was pretty astonished. Across the great expanse that was her mouth he could see on the far side her clenched teeth; white and as big and massive as hundred ton porcelain blocks. They looked perfect, incredibly reflective of the light, shiny and serrated. Not a single bit was missing anywhere, and he was looking at all the hard to get to places.

            Trev saw band of spittle forming and falling all around him, one even dropped on his head, covering him head to toe in the thick gooey substance. He looked up and saw that is was collecting in waves and dripping from her ribbed roof; but before he could marvel any more he was flung forward as he suddenly felt the floor become the wall.

            Melanie remembered he had a flashlight, and let him wander around her mouth for a bit. She would have to tell David about that, they would have to try it, he might like it. Her spell allowed him to see in the dark, but a flashlight would be much better. Remember, remember, remember.

            She picked up the four remaining boys, David included, and dropped them into the small container holding the shrimp; they were massive. Looking around David couldn’t help but feel a little smaller than usual, perhaps it was just a trick on his mind, but he swore Melanie’s hands were a little smaller than they appeared at that moment.

            Melanie opened the condiment containers and spread out her French fries and laid down on the towel. The sand was soft and very hot, she was grateful for the towel that diffused most of the heat initially, but eventually heated up like an electric blanket on very high. She moved her hair in front of so it didn’t cover her shoulders; she then pulled the back of her shirt up so that it became a thin line revealing her bra strap; this was a great time to get a little sun on her back.

            Trevor was laying against her clenched teeth, rivers of saliva flowing towards him menacingly. She was moving about and doing something, but she hadn’t swallowed yet and Trevor was grateful. He took the opportunity to shine the light into the back of her throat and saw a darkness that not even his flashlight could penetrate; the dark hole of her esophagus. The whole thing undulated as her uvula hung perfectly placed in the back of her mouth between her tonsils. Gravity shifted again, standing Trevor up right against the floor, but still pulling him towards her front.

            Natural light poured in through the small slit of her lips, her teeth were the second to part slightly. He craned his neck in time to see a very large French fry hover through her teeth and into her mouth. Melanie had started eating. Oh dear… Trevor thought as her teeth clamped shut, showering him in shattered crumbs, the large yellow breaded log fell deeper into her and lodged itself against her teeth momentarily.

            After a short flash of darkness natural light absolutely flooded the maw as she began to chew, much like her usual habit, mouth hanging wide enough for a jumbo jet to fly into,  and get crushed. Her tongue moved with unbelievable grace as it positioned the fry between her molars, Trevor heard her teeth slam together with enough force to rock him to the bone, the room was cast into shadows but not darkness; more splinters sprayed out in all directions.

            Her jaw opened again and her tongue maneuvered the fry again, this time turning it sideways before her teeth cracked down again, this time with just a squishy sound. Trevor was safe for the moment, lying against her bottom teeth. He was afford the perfect seat in the house to be able to watch the proceedings in her mouth and not take part in them, not only that, he could see every vein in Melanie’s tongue.

            She chewed four more exciting times before moving the whole mass into the back of her mouth. Her tongue rose up as shadows splayed over them, Trevor heard the thundering boom and the rushing of masticated goop. Her tongue lowered and the food was gone. Light flooded in and this time an impossibly large shrimp appeared to hover in through the wide gap between her teeth. He noticed her fingernails make a brief appearance before her teeth seared into the poor lucky shrimp. Juices flooded Trevor, sweeping him off his feet. He didn’t even have a chance to scream.

            Melanie bit into the juicy crustacean and pulled out the tail, examining it briefly. She idly chewed her last bite with a great effort, the beast was a bit tougher than usual. They must not have cooked it right. Maybe it was just that one, hopefully. She added. She thoughtfully chewed the crustacean with great heaping mouthfuls, each time her mouth opening she had to tilt her head back to avoid losing any of the juices; some rolled out over her lip however over time and dribbled down her chin. The four boys in front of her eyed her in great admiration, her mouth making some of the most pure chewing sounds they had ever heard in their life. The likes of which probably couldn’t be achieved even with a million dollars of special effects and audio equipment. The sight was glorious.

            Melanie idly wondered where Trevor was. Trevor, however, wasn’t wondering where he was. He was screaming as often as he could, often getting drowned out or silenced by the sloshing liquid and juicy mess. He managed to avoid getting mashed by her teeth easily enough which must have been luck. He soared over her molars with a large piece of shrimp and just as they clamped down with earth shattering speed and force, he cleared them. The teeth would then part and the whole ship would be yanked out and back into her mouth again, off to the other side where he nearly missed being put directly under one; another earth shattering bang nearly deafened him.

            The squishy squelching of the creature surrendering to the power of her teeth was all encompassing, he wished she would swallow, or he would fall out, or something.

Melanie chewed and chewed and chewed on the shrimp, it was rather tough but eventually, when she felt she had masticated it thoroughly enough, she poised to gulp it down. Trevor, who hadn’t been nearly as lucky for the whole two minutes of chewing, had been badly hurt and nearly drowned again. Needless to say, when Melanie swallowed, he didn’t make it to her stomach with any ability to see; she had crushed the flashlight along with his hand entirely. Had he really been lucky with that narrow miss? He wasn’t thinking anymore.

            The thunderous gulp was met by raucous applause and cheers from the boys below who had witnessed the entire violent battle with the shrimp and had agreed the victor was the one who ingested the other. Melanie smiled and bowed her head towards them graciously.

“These are good! Who wants to go next?” Three hands instantly shot into the air, Melanie giggled excitedly. “Charles,” she said pleasantly, “How about you?” The waving stopped and he beamed up at her in a strange way. She stared at him as she selected another shrimp and sneakily swung it into him, sending him soaring into the small bowl of tartar sauce. “Whoops, I’ve gone and made a mess. Here, let me clean you off a bit.” Melanie had a predator look about her face, as her features formed a gateway in front of him.

            He scrambled but Melanie was faster. She scooped him out of the sauce with her shrimp and took the shrimp into her mouth. Avoiding the use of her teeth, she used her powerful lips to suck it dry, Charles and all. He was deposited into her mouth with a great amount of the foul smelling sauce, but he didn’t have long to think about it as her tongue slammed into him and threw him up against the roof of her mouth. She swirled him around a few times tasting every inch of him and relishing the flavors of all the pieces combined; she then dropped him into her throat and swallowed easily. Almost instantly she then bit into her shrimp and sprayed the three boys with its juices.

            She had leaned over them as to get them with even more of the projectile spray, and she had to suppress a laugh as they became soaked. She chewed vigorously and violently far above them, keeping them roughly underneath her jaw. They looked up and saw her soft flesh moving as she chewed. David, knowing what was about to happen, looked at Melanie’s throat, as if on cue with his gaze it leapt up and the thunderous boom of her swallowing was followed by the sound of the masticated crustacean being forced down her throat at frightening speeds. It sounded like a wet avalanche.

            More cheers, but these were cut short as Melanie quickly leaned back, looked down at the boys, and came at them with her mouth wide open; her tongue lolling excitedly. She gripped both Larry and Troy at once with one fluid grip; they didn’t so much scream as yelp. David was missed by mere inches it seemed. Their legs flailed as Melanie pulled them with a faint pop into her mouth entirely. She began lightly chewing on them.

            Their world was flung into chaos as one moment they’re cheering on the most sexually attractive girl in the whole world as she swallows a great mouthful of food, and the next they’re looking up into the same yawning hungry mouth. An instant later and they are cast into darkness, her muscles pressing up against them everywhere.

            Melanie chewed on them lightly as to not hurt them badly, but she loved the feeling of them squirming in her mouth helplessly. She heard a crack and an ear shattering scream as she accidently bit down too hard. She must have broken someone’s leg or something; instantly feeling bad she pushed them over the edge of her throat and swallowed twice, three times.

            David saw them pass by him in the form of a large bulge in her neck and heard their cries coming from within her throat. It was beautiful. She smiled down at him and made a kissing gesture to him, winking seductively. David cowered lightly, and she growled at him, bearing her teeth again. This time, on the receiving end of such a motion, she was terrifying, in an awe inspiring way.

            She took six fries into her mouth all at once and chewed them to pieces. David got a front row seat to the whole spectacle as she masticated the crunchy yellow breaded logs. Melanie finished off her meal in rather the same way she started. She chewed through another two large jumbo shrimp, also too chewy to have been properly cooked. She finished off the rest of her fries and downed her drink in a single go. The entire cup surrendered its contents to the powerful sucking of Melanie’s mouth and throat.

            David, who had eaten a bit of a left over fry, watched in interest as she closed her mouth and her eyes and sighed. “David,” She began in a very quiet tone, “That was most brilliant.” She signed again, letting a long slow breath come through her nostrils; she obviously had a ton of pent up energy. “My whole body is on fire, and I’ve never felt anything like it before.”

            “Hopefully,” David said jokingly, “We don’t need to get a fire extinguisher.” He laughed at his own joke, Melanie smirked.

            She opened her eyes and looked down at him, “You’ve shown me something amazing, and I cannot even begin to imagine how to thank you properly.” The words rolling off her tongue eloquently and compassionately.

            “You give me plenty all the time, so it would seem.” David replied, blushing and looking down again; the end result was him looking at her chest as it laid up against the ground trying to push through it. Her beautiful cleavage was on prominent display, he was shocked he hadn’t noticed before.

            Without even the slightest warning or words of any kind, David found himself smothered suddenly by a pair of really large very moist lips. His body buckled and he collapsed on the ground, her lips coming with him, pushing him into the towel covered sand. The kiss lasted only a few seconds, but it was enough to excite David beyond his wildest dreams. The wet sucking sound that passed through her pursed lips was enough to nearly break glass, but the feeling was unrivaled. Without pulling her face away from him, speaking directly on top of him she said “Thank you,” in a very soft voice. The effect of which nearly made him lose consciousness.

            The description of the epic, the even more epic, and the considerably more epic all sound relatively the same. An issue one has when describing epic things, is that they begin to sound not only redundant, but boring and predictable. David found it rather difficult to describe the most amazing of anything, and harder still to constantly find something even more amazing afterwards. Life is just full of those kinds of moments, each big excitement overshadowing the last big excitement.

            David’s life seemed to be full of those moments, suddenly. Once again Melanie had left him speechless, and she left him in that state as she cleaned up her mess. Eventually he saw her standing up to her full height, and for once, finally, being at her feet at ground level David got a glimpse at just how tall she really was; or how short he was; either way. She was a true giant, a colossal titan. She moved in great strides to the nearest trash receptacle, David watched her the whole way. There was just something about the way her muscles moved underneath her tight denim jeans that made it move in ways that were eye catching and alluring; he was nearly unable to look away when she approached him. If watching her walk away from you was a glorious sight, then a whole new word have to be invented watching her walk towards you.

            “Melanie,” David began, rising in her palm as she picked him up and brought him to eye level.

            “Yes?” She responded.

            “You really are beautiful;” Her eyes moved unexpectedly, she looked away and visibly blushed, “Entirely.”

            “Well…” She said, examining the sand carefully. “Thank you.” She returned her gaze momentarily before she collected her towel from the ground and proceeded back toward her car, but when she got there she stopped and turned around.

            “What’s up?” David asked, noting the sudden change in posture.

            “Nothing really, I just had the feeling we were being watched.” She was looking around, as if trying to see something that wasn’t there. She turned back to her car and opened her door. Right before she went to get in she heard a voice from behind her cough. She froze, she was holding David in plain sight.

            “Umm, excuse me, miss.” The voice said, it sounded polite enough. She cupped her hand in an attempt to hide David, rather ineffectively.

            “Yes?” She turned around, saw no one, and looked down. There, standing a few inches shorter than Trevor had originally been, was a young looking kid. He had black hair and a cute smile; she tilted her head to one side wondering just how young he was.

            “Did you really eat those people?” He said, not wasting any time.

            Melanie didn’t quite know how to respond to this. “What?”

            “Those guys you shrank,” He continued. “Did you really eat them?”

            “How do you know…” Melanie began, the kid spoke up quickly.

            “We were watching you, we saw the whole thing.” Pausing only to take a break, “We were just walking past playing ball and we saw a flash, we turned and there you were with some short person. He hugged you and then flash again, he was gone!” He seemed a little enthusiastic about the whole thing. “We looked closer and saw there were little people at your feet too, and you’re holding one in your hand there!” He pointed.

            Melanie winced. “What do you want, little boy?” She asked politely as possible; she had been seen and was probably going to regret it. She would have to be more careful from then on.

            “We want you to shrink us too.” He paused for a moment. “We want to play with you like they did.” He eventually added, “You’re really pretty.”

            Her gaze softened and she smiled at him. She placed David on the door handle and put her hands on her knees, bending slightly to get down more to his level. “Well aren’t you adorable. How old are you?”

            “Thirteen.” He said, surely of himself.

            “Thirteen then, well. You are certainly the most adorable thirteen year old I’ve ever met.” She paused, giving him a cute smile, “But, I don’t think you would want to play with me.”

            “We do, we want to play with you. I don’t know if they do, but I think you’re really pretty.”

            “Who are we?” She asked, a little curious as to who he was talking about, she hadn’t seen anyone else. As if on cue, however, two more boys came around a corner. They were all the same height as him and they looked sweet enough, together the three of them probably terrorized some younger kid some time, but they looked like the sort you would expect to be playing foursquare for ice cream or candy.

            They were all just as tall as he was, he must have been their leader. “What’s your name?” She asked in as sweet of a voice as she could muster.

            He wasted no time, he said it so fast it seemed like it was only one syllable. “Jacob.”

            “And your friends?” Melanie gestured to them lightly.

            “Alex and Jeffry.”

            “Are you all the same age?” She asked,

            “Yes.” Jacob replied shortly.

            “Well, you are all positively adorable but I’m afraid you can’t come play with me. You’re not even old enough for me to date; proper.” She said, standing up to her full height again, six eyes looked up at here as she looked down on them. “You should just forget you saw anything.”

            “You can’t leave us here.” Jacob interrupted Melanie as she had been turning to leave.

            “We’ll tell!” Piped up Alex.

            “Tell what?” Melanie inquired, glancing sideways at the trio of boys.

            “You ate those boys!” He replied.

            “And who would believe you?”

            “Everyone!”

            Melanie chuckled, they were sweet but a little annoying to say the least. “Just run along now,” She turned to get into her car again but was impeded once again by Jacob, he had grabbed onto her leg and buried his face in her side. “Get off me kid,” She said, trying to push him off. “Come on, I don’t want to hurt you.”

            He held on tightly, he wasn’t going to let go. The other two boys egged him on, Melanie eyed them suspiciously, wondering if they would grab her too. She seemed to think for a moment, shifted her weight and sighed. “Alright, fine. You want to come play with me, have it your way.” Within a few seconds, she had shrunken all three of them. She caught Jacob in her hand and brought him up to her eyes. “You can come with me and you can play; but I warned you already.”

            “I don’t care!” Said his tiny voice, Melanie smirked at him and collected the other two jumping boys. They cheered. She deposited them in the cup holder between the seats and extracted David again from the door, who had been watching everything silently. They exchanged glances as she pulled the door closed.

            She opted to put David on her left thigh while she drove; every time she drove she seemed putting him somewhere new. David really liked the view; there wasn’t much to look at, except Melanie… But he didn’t mind, she was more interesting to look at than anything else he had ever seen before; even explosions. David sat absent mindedly stroking her leg, feeling the course and unyielding fibers of the denim resisting his every touch. Her warmth was radiating out from it and her stomach was bubbling softly above him. He couldn’t help but look around at her, but he tried not to stare. Melanie didn’t take notice on purpose; she kept her eyes on the road. She had also turned on her music just loud enough so she couldn’t hear the boys below her.

            She pulled into her home and shut off the engine. Looking sidelong at the boys once again, she smiled at them and pulled them out of the cup holder one by one. “Boys, meet David. He’s my friend.” They all exchanged greetings with one another. David discovered Alex was actually eleven, but he looked older for his age. It would explain the tattle tell personality, David thought.

            She carried the small group into her house and down to her basement. She tried to listen to their conversation in her hand, and picked up bits of it. To her surprise they were all fans of giant girls, and were often getting chased out of parties by much bigger boyfriends. But they used their short size and young age to a great advantage, girls swooned over them and they loved every minute of it. Well this time, she thought, they picked the wrong girl. But she would play with them, as she said. She wasn’t hungry at all, but she did like the idea of playing with the tiny boys. She could always eat them later, she mused.

            She placed them on her desk in the middle of the room and she heard one of them say. “You’re so pretty! I want you to eat me right now!” It was Jacob. He obviously didn’t understand the end result of being eaten; having only seen the internet. She grinned, she might have fun with them after all. She bent down close to him and whispered gently.

            “That makes two of us, then.” She smiled widely and licked her lips. An action that would have made a mature boy faint, or perhaps wet himself, but the effect was lost on Jacob who just stared at her expectantly. “For now though, what do you say to some music?” The boys were agreeable as far as she could tell, David of course did not mind what company he was in so long as it was hers.

            Melanie played a song on her computer; it was a number by Shakira. Obviously a well listened to choice of Melanie’s as it wasn’t long before she started dancing as people often do when listening to such compositions. The four boys looked on in wonder as her body moved in ways they didn’t think possible. David of course was the most enthused by her actions, but everyone enjoyed it.

            The song was followed by Mandy Moore and Melanie adjusted her dancing style accordingly. The boys had sometime between songs been moved to the floor and were at her feet when the song changed; they voiced no objection to listening to “chick music,” as David would later phrase it, while they watched Melanie and tried to generally move about in whatever fashion the felt was right; it mostly involved running and jumping out of the way again and again as Melanie’s huge feet cruised the dance floor and threatened to end their lives in a single step.

            She wasn’t watching them, and she didn’t care where they were, underfoot or else, she was lost in the music dancing to the rhythm. The song was “Candy” and Melanie would pick up one or another of them throughout the song and sing along with the lyrics. “I’m craving for you, the candy!” she would say as she licked them or pressed them against her belly. She generally spent more time holding David, who really enjoyed it but she gave the pleasure to each of the boys in turn and they all thoroughly enjoyed her tongue verbally.

            After a few more songs and lots of near death experiences as her feet would slam into the ground mere inches from a dancing boy, Melanie seemed danced out. She stopped rather suddenly, panted and laid down on her stomach before all the boys. They watched as she came out of the heavens but before she laid completely down she scooped up the audience with her hands and smiled at them. She then lightly placed them atop her head.

            It was a forest of dark brown hair, silky smooth and overpoweringly sweet smelling, David might had been content to just lay in it for a while. He had done quite a bit of running around between her feet as she danced, of course not to say he didn’t spend plenty of time looking up either; his neck sort of hurt. They looked down and saw her eyelids blinking far below, her cute nose and the gentle sloping of her forehead and cheeks.

            They looked behind them and down the entire length of her body. She seemed as long as an aircraft carrier. Melanie giggled and grabbed two people at random. It turned out to be Alex and David. She brought them to her denim clad butt and released them on top of it. They fell only a few inches and landed on the soft feeling yet unyieldingly firm bottom of Melanie.

            Both boys took to crawling around on their hands and feet, gazing at the work of art on which they found themselves. David, having never seen Melanie’s backside this close up, couldn’t really believe it. He was actually touching it.

            Melanie smiled, not that anyone saw this of course, as the other members of the party were on her backside or atop her head. Then she grabbed the remaining two boys and set them on the small of her back.

            The song “Completely Miserable” by Lit played on the computer. It reminded David of the music video where the band members wandered around a giant Pam Anderson until, one by one, she devoured them unceremoniously. It was exactly what they were doing except they knew that they would be eaten, except David of course.

            Melanie had slowly started to turn over as to lie on her side. The boys ran up the slope of her body and finally came to balance on her right side. She smiled back at them as they made their way up her torso. Then she began turning again and rolled onto her back. They ran until they finally rested on her belly.

            All of those people are below our feet, thought David while looking down at the firm stomach he stood on. And soon, everyone else will be too.

            The group of boys started northward where they crossed Melanie’s breasts. They rose like twin summits, a bit bigger and taller than the boys themselves, especially the young ones. They took a keen interest into playing on Melanie’s body. It seemed to be just what they had in mind. It took time to pull themselves onto the soft peaks however. Melanie was beginning to get excited as the young men now climbed her more sensitive regions. Had she not been wearing a bra the experience might have been more pleasurable, she would have to remember that for next time. The feeling of those tiny feet crawling all over her was quite stimulating and the idea that she could eat any of them whenever she wanted was the icing on the cake.

            Most of the boys chose to rest after the arduous climb upwards, or at least that’s what they said. They may have just liked it up there. Alex however decided to keep going. David watched him in idle interest as his fingers lightly caressed her breast. He slid down the opposite side of her breasts and walked down to Melanie’s throat. The soft flesh there was difficult footing but he managed well enough.

            He finally made it to the more firm part of her throat at which point she swallowed rather purposefully and forcefully making all the solid footing bob rather quickly, giving off a quick rumble, gulp, and sent him to his rear.

            She giggled at his attempt to remain balanced. Eventually he made it to her chin. It turned out to be a more daunting task than scaling the breasts, but with teamwork from Melanie he achieved his goal. Now Alex was on her face. Her beauty still struck them, as far as it could. Even at his age he noticed true beauty when he saw it and it was staring at him through massive pools of emerald. He moved forward toward the mouth. It was so attracting. The site of her wide, full lips glistening with saliva in the light was almost more than he could stand. He tried to tear his eyes away from the site but he couldn’t; they were calling him. She smiled and bared all of her teeth.

            Alex eventually never did get passed her lips. He was so fixated by the site he could hardly move. Still he walked up and onto her lips, their soft flesh was beautiful. Alex couldn’t help it, he had to feel them. Her mouth was moist and slippery with a thin coating of slime and very warm. He got down and crawled onto one but before he got too far her lips parted again and opened wide including her teeth. As he was off balance she sucked her lip in slightly and caused him to lose his footing and to tumble into her dark cavernous mouth. He looked up and saw light above him, rimmed with sharp white teeth. Saliva began to coat him, so wet and sticky.

            Alex tried to climb back up, using her teeth to push his feet against while sliding his back up the vertical tongue. It did little good though as her teeth and his feet were slippery with her viscous spit. Suddenly, her mouth snapped shut with a bang, leaving him in the dark. Then the angle of the force of gravity changed and he found himself lying on his back on the tongue. She had pushed her tongue into him and had flattened him against the roof of her mouth.

            Melanie wasted no time in swallowing him, letting her tongue drop and her throat open up. It caused a gulping sound louder than anything Alex had ever heard before and as he went feet first into her throat and down into her esophagus he didn’t even think to scream. Although when he felt the pressure, he yelped involuntarily as it squeezed him on all sides. He watched helplessly as he fell down the esophagus and looked up as the pink muscles sealed immediately behind him. Then he looked down to see the ground coming up fast. Suddenly a gaping hole appeared where he thought he was going to land and he fell through into the darkness of her stomach.

            He splashed into the warm putrid stomach acids. There was light there too. It seemed to surround him but come from nowhere. Nevertheless, the entire trip had been elating. She sure was pretty.

            The stomach was predictably filled with partially digested shrimp, not a pretty site, there appeared to be no other survivors in her belly either. The sound of her body working from the inside was incredibly loud. Her stomach rumbling as she digested her last meal, and the sound of her heart beating and her breathing in and out. There was a constant wave motion which moved him up and down as he tread the acid in her pit.

            “Oops,” said Melanie innocently. The other three had looked over their shoulders to see that Alex had disappeared. David had seen the whole thing as did Jacob. Melanie had swallowed Alex. She propped herself up on her elbows, sending the three boys rolling off her breasts only to stop in her lap. David reveled in it, nearly writhing.

            “I couldn’t resist.” She gave them a sad look, “He was so yummy.” She said.

            “That’s your favorite word… Isn’t it?” asked Jacob.

            “One of them,” she replied. “Anyway, Alex is not dead, you should know it takes time for anyone to digest anything, even me. He’ll live for a while down there, but I did cast a few new spells on all of you while you were in my container. You all are protected from acids more than normal, can see better in the dark, and can speak louder, so I can hear you better.”

            “So you mean he can survive indefinitely down there?” asked David inquisitively.

            “No,” smiled Melanie. “But for longer than normal. In the meantime why don’t we have a little fun? Hey Alex! How you doing down there?” She asked the air. “You okay?”

            “I guess,” came the muffled reply from her belly which they all herd. Excited, though not a little surprised, they all ran to the area just under Melanie’s left breast.

            “Alex, what was it like being swallowed?” Asked Jacob.

            “What does it look like in there?” Asked Jeffry.

            “How do you feel?” Jacob asked again, they had a million questions for him.

            “Alex can’t hear you guys. He can only hear me. You’ll have to tell me what you want to ask him and then we can all listen to what he says. But first, I want Alex to get to the side of my belly and try to climb out.

            “You got it,” said Alex.

            Melanie’s expression changed to one of pure pleasure as she felt the faint tickling coming from inside her stomach. She couldn’t feel him directly, but his antics caused a reaction that she shuddered in delight with. She knew those feelings marked the place where a tiny person struggled inside her for freedom, it was intoxicating to have that much control over someone.

            “Alex, what’s it like?” asked David. Melanie relayed the question.

            “It’s amazing. I’m in Melanie’s belly.” They all asked questions of Alex for a long time.

After a while, she decided to conclude their little Q&A session. “Well I think that should be all we do tonight,” said Melanie. She picked the boys up off her belly and carried them both to a doll house in the other corner of her room. There she placed them in doll beds on two separate floors

“Goodnight my little snacks.” She said, blowing a little kiss at them both, “Eat you tomorrow,” she told them as she tucked them in.

            They would have difficulty sleeping due to anticipation. Melanie carried her dear David to bed with her and placed him on her warm abdomen. The sounds of deep stage digestion were really kicking into gear and David could hear the distant rumbles and gurgles that marked the movement of great masses in both her intestines and in her stomach; it squelched knowingly. David was slowly lulled to sleep by her breathing and heartbeat, among all things.

He hadn’t possibly even shut his eyes when the scream shattered David’s dream and brought him back to reality. “Ahh!”

            “Uh oh,” said Melanie quietly.

            “What was it?” stammered David.

            “Alex,” said Melanie. “Those protections only last for so long. Guess his must have finally worn off, he’s being digested now.” She said, stroking her stomach thoughtfully. David watched her fingers play across her skin daintily, “Go back to sleep David. Nothing to worry about.” She wiggled her own belly under David and gave him a hungry smile. “Just be happy you’re not in there right now.”

            David reclined to his sleeping position, listening to Melanie’s stomach growls. He couldn’t imagine a better fate but he felt bad that Alex was made to suffer. At least this time, her victim had volunteered. It didn’t do well to justify anything, but in a cruel world justifications are rare and expensive, and thus never really mean anything. What happens, happens. So it goes.

End Notes:

Well, the furvor of my releasing of this new draft seems to have died down. Not getting as many reads so I suppose I'll try to step it up a notch! I'm getting a good amount of reviews, but even more wouldn't hurt, right? If you like what you're reading, please let me know! If something can be improved please, please, please let me know! I am trying to make this story as good as it can get, and this is my last attempt at editing. So I want to hear your thoughts, you can even send an email to me at: hkorhal [at] yahoo [dot] com. I would appreciate it sincerely!

--HK

Chapter 05 - Dollhouse by ralf_wolfs
Author's Notes:

Hollywood likes shower scenes so shouldn't we? This could be a moment of bonding for our two main characters, couldn't it? Also, Melanie gets to play with the house. Short and sweet, like all of her willing and unwilling snacks.

 

Chapter Five

Dollhouse

 

            The morning came bright and early as usual. The occupants of the doll house had all finally managed to drop off to sleep, despite the fact that it seemed they never would get a single bit of rest that night.

            “Good morning boys,” Melanie’s voice boomed through the thin walls. This attracted Jeffry and Jacob’s attention; they both looked out of their respective windows. Each of the two boys had been placed on different floors; the top floor had been left vacant. They looked happy to see her but somewhat hesitant to speak up.

            “Boy am I hungry.” Melanie said leaning forward to punctuate her syllables. “Best get ready for breakfast guys; I will be back for you soon.” She chuckled and blew them a kiss. Then, with David in hand, she stood up and carried him and herself into the bathroom.

            She sat him on the sink counter and went to fetch her clothes for the day. The room looked like the stereotypical basement bathroom. It was finished of course but the decorations weren’t everywhere. There seemed to be some kind of lighthouse theme, but it only existed on the towels, a small figurine in the corner of the room and the curtain. The curtain wasn’t that far away but it had a translucent sheen skewing his view so he couldn’t see through it. It was very opaque but just enough vision got through to see the blobby unrecognizable shapes, although common sense told him what they were. Straight ahead of him on the opposite wall was the towel rack and on it adored two towels and both of them had the light houses on them.

            Melanie came back in, carrying a new pair of dark blue jeans in her right arm, accompanied by an orange crop top of hers which looked really small. She laid them over the sink counter and turned the sink water faucet on and the shower faucet on at the same time. When she did the sink faucet sputtered.

            “I figure you must want to take a bit of a bath yourself, and I do need to take a shower and brush my teeth and all that stuff. So I will run this for you; let you get cleaned up while I take mine. Sound like a plan?”

            Listening to the water splashing into the growing pool behind him he answered, “Sure does,” David smiled and turned around, he looked into the small lake that was forming in front of him.

            Melanie tested the water and turned it off, and used her fingernail to scrape off a small slab of soap, which was just the right size of a bar of soap for David. She then went to the other side of the room.

            David hadn’t been watching, he ended up in the pool quite fast and was already a few feet under. The water was nice and he liked it, but what he didn’t like was the sinking part; he wasn’t a great swimmer as was said before, so he flailed about wildly until he broke the surface. As he did he gasped for breath and looked around. His vision was blurry from the water. He heard the rushing of water coming from a showerhead, and saw that Melanie had taken her place in the shower.

            Wasting no time David found the soap bar and quickly began to lather it up and rather hastily finished his bath. He moved with demonic speed that couldn’t really be seen under the cloudy water anyway, and was done much quicker than he would have been naturally. Given the present company, he didn’t want to be last. He swam to the other edge of the lake and got out, he surveyed the room again, dripping lightly. He utilized the small hand towel Melanie has left him. He took the extra time to scrub his clothes too, leaving them smelling nice. When he eventually got back into his own clothing he naturally turned his attention to Melanie, who was still showering.

            David watched the blobby form of her body move about the shower. Her arms were running up and down the length of the shower and her hands were moving across her body, through her hair, and down her legs. David could see nothing but an outline with the tint of tan skin. Yet even so he watched her clean herself. It was definitely a very incredible show.

            He watched her skinny torso moving about and the long shapes of her arms or her legs moving systematically. Although David couldn’t help but be attracted to her stomach and her chest, he could tell where they were and the subtle outlines of each. She was incredibly sexy, even more so than normal it appeared. But that was probably because on the other side of that opaque glass, David knew, she was naked. Much like how every Hollywood production has a shower scene somewhere, so did life.

            He was lost in the thought of her and was jarred into reality when she shut the water off. He quickly fumbled with his hands and fell over. His arms and legs tried to do eight different things all at once and Melanie saw him kind of just spazz out as he tried to stand up and move at the same time. The end result was him flying off the counter in a pathetic flailing kind of way.

            Melanie gasped and moved like lightning, she snatched David out of the air with both hands, cautiously slowing his speed before stopping him. She brought him up to her eyes.

            “What was that all about?” She said with a concerned look, “Are you okay?”

            David recovered, “Yes.” She was still wet.

            “Right, don’t go jumping off cliffs for me now, you hear?”

            “I didn’t mean to! You startled me.” He cried in self-defense.

            “Sure I did, you were only watching.” She said with a smirk, David looked appalled.

            “Well I never!” The look she gave him was rather powerful, he tried to return it. She won, “Okay, okay.” He looked away.

            “Good, little pet.” She cooed while hiding him in the recess of a hand towel, she placed him on the counter and finished drying off with her towels.

            She started getting dressed while she left a towel around her head, she finished by pulling on her new looking dark blue, skin tight jeans and her new dark orange top. It didn’t cover her arms, shoulders, or collar bone, and also ended about four or five inches above her navel. When she was done she walked over to David’s towel and removed it. He sat with his head in his hand, waiting for her.

            “All done?” David looked up and took in the new outfit she was wearing. Her chest was looming near him and her stomach was resting on the counter. She smiled and stepped back, revealing her new outfit to him entirely. David really liked it and clapped. The contrast of her dark blue jeans, and the dark orange top looked great against her tanned skin.

            “You look absolutely gorgeous.”

            “Why thank you David!” She replied and picked him up. She brought the little guy up to her face and drew him near her mouth. She kissed him; her lips engulfing his whole body. Her skin was warmer than normal and far wetter. When she pulled David away from her red glistening lips, she gave him a very toothy grin. “Ready to go have some more fun today David?”

            “You bet.” David rocked, shuddering slightly from the warming effect of her kissing him. He still couldn’t believe that a girl like that would kiss him at all.

            With that remark in mind she ran her hand through her hair, having already brushed it so it was straight as rails and pulled open the door. They left the bathroom together and she eyed the house in the corner of her room.

*  *  *

            Jacob had been placed on the first floor and when he heard Melanie’s bathroom door click a voice from above said “Hey Jacob, meet me on my floor, let’s discuss our plan.” Plan? What plan?

            Jacob arrived at the stair case, the stairs being too large for him but he managed nonetheless. The door opened again and Melanie came back out. “Be out in a few guys, going to take a shower with David. Shouldn’t be that long.” They both heard her, but could not see her. They then heard the door close again, and the sound of running water drifted through the walls.

            “Hey, how did you sleep?” Asked Jeffry.

            “Not very well.” Jacob replied.

            “Me neither, too excited! So what did you call me up here for Jeffry?”

            “Why don’t we play a game with our new giantess? That’s what we wanted, right?” Jacob nodded, “So, why don’t we play a game with her, make her find us?”

            Jacob liked it. “It will give us some more time to play with her. What a great idea Jeff!”

            “How about we go and hide? I haven’t seen a divider yet to open the house, so we might have a good chance of avoiding her.” His knowledge of doll houses was very little, but if everything went as he had hoped then she wouldn’t cheat.

            “Well… it sounds like she won’t be in there for too much longer, so let’s get to hiding. Listen for her, because if she doesn’t start looking for us, someone needs to let her know. Hopefully David will know what’s going on. But let’s get into place; I think I heard the water shut off” They had been talking for quite a while, but the water hadn’t shut off quite yet; they were just anxious.

            The two boys took off. They moved from room to room shutting windows and pushing things up against them once they got to theirs. Jacob hid in the room across the hall from his room and placed the bed up against the window for added support and then he continued to barricade himself in by placing everything he could behind the bed. “That should hold her off for a little while.” He said aloud, happily surveying his handiwork.

            Jeffry had ran down to the end of the hallway and back into his room where he pushed a chair against the window. After moving to the other room on the other side and pushing the chest up against it, he decided that staying up there wasn’t going to be the safest place to hide. He left the room and headed down the hall and then down the stairs towards where he believed the living room to be; he shut the big front doors after getting there.

            “Hopefully, she won’t go to that door first.” He crossed the hall and living room and got onto the couch; facing the door. Just as he sat down the bathroom door opened and Melanie came out. A giant indeed, tight dark blue jeans and a tight orange crop top. He saw her lower half through the window on the other side of the room.

*  *  *

            “Hello?” She said, as she walked towards the little house. There was no movement from inside the house and they weren’t standing outside like she had expected them to be. Melanie had an instant sinking feeling inside her gut. “Where did they go?” She asked David.

            “They are probably hiding. It is rather common for a person in the presence of a giantess, no matter how attractive, to run and hide. I bet they want you to find them, it’s sort of the game.”

            “Ah, that would make sense.” Melanie said to David, thinking about it for only a fraction of a second. She looked down at the house that came only to her knees, “Heh, very well, ‘fee fi’ foe fum’, here my belly comes!” She giggled lightly and knelt down to the ground bringing her head down.

            She went to put David on her raised knee before proceeding to look into each window surveying the face of the house. She bent her head down to each one in turn. David barely had enough time to get down as her chest came down and pressed into him; knocking him down and pressing him into her knee. The feeling was so amazing, he wished it would never end. Her bra for the day was much thinner than yesterdays, and as such wasn’t nearly as unyielding, he could feel Melanie’s flesh forming around him as she pressed into him. She grinned.

            Melanie looked through the top windows and didn’t see anyone or anything out of the ordinary. She continued down and looked into the windows from her right to her left. She saw that all the windows of the bottom two floors were blocked. She pursed her lips to the side, and twisted her body around to the side of the house, the room was empty and that window didn’t have a block.

            She righted herself and continued looking across the floor seeing the other room was exactly the same, even the other window wasn’t blocked. She knew she let one of them out there. She opened the window with her fingers. She knocked over the bed and worked her fingers through the whole eventually fitting her whole hand through the window. She began to feel around inside. She was knocking things over within the small room while feeling around within the building. She had hoped to hear something other than things being tossed about; she gave her hand an experimental flick.

            After she felt she had demolished the room good enough, she pulled out her hand and looked inside. Her eye filled the window as she peered in, the room was in shambles, but there were no bodies. Drat.

            Melanie bent down more, pressing David even harder. She looked down momentarily and wondered how he was doing, she could feel him moving around beneath her weight, she wasn’t suffocating him, she had hoped. The shirt wasn’t that thick. She saw the other windows were the same.

            Jeffry had been listening and watching the ceiling above him, Melanie was up there and she was tearing it apart. After a moment of silence a sound brought his attention back down to his own floor, he saw the little knob of the door moving. He gripped the couch and ducked, still watching.

Down the hall the doors swung open. Mark saw Melanie’s fingers push them in with little effort and then saw her hair fall around the door, eventually leading to her face. Her eye locked onto him, “There you are!” Her beautiful voice rumbled the walls.

            With that being said Melanie’s head and hair disappeared and were replaced by her hand which quickly shot through the very wide door with unimaginable speed. Jeffry had just enough time to dive aside in a baseball like fashion as her hand soared past him and her fingers latched onto the couch and tossed it aside. It slammed into the wall rather sadly and sunk to the floor. He returned his gaze to her questing fingers; she was feeling around for him.

            Jeffry got up and began running around, attempting to avoid her fingers as she splayed them out in all directions, ramming things aside. She tossed a chair and actually broke a table as her middle finger went right through it. Mark made a break for the kitchen but Melanie’s hand had decided to go there as well. She felt him run into her knuckle as he tried to leap over; his foot barely made contact with her. Quick as a cobra she turned her hand around and grabbed him out of the air.

            He struggled and called for help as she pulled him unnecessarily slowly out of the house. She had been up past her elbow deep, so it took only a few moments, but she drug it out on purpose for effect. Jacob saw through the door as she pulled out his friend.

            “That was fun;” She said, as she brought him out of the house and up to her face. “You put up quite a fight.” She added, grinning, “But I win,” Melanie said finally, bending up straight releasing David from his temporary prison. “As I said, I am really hungry, and since you guys decided to hide from me, I can’t wait to eat anything.” She grinned a hungry grin, “So hope you had fun little guy, I sure did.” She ignored what he was about to say by opening her jaws wide, effectively silencing his voice.

            Jeffry’s sentence died as he looked into her mouth, covered in saliva, huge columns stretched from top to bottom; her teeth looked so sharp and deadly. Her tongue moved around below him awaiting her meal, and her throat glistened in the light.

            David watched from below as Jeffry disappeared above Melanie’s breasts, he could only imagine what must have be happening, for he soon heard it. Melanie had shoved Mark into her mouth hands first and closed her lips around her own fingers, popping them as she pulled them out.

            Melanie immediately began coating Mark with saliva, rolling him around in her mouth gently; shoving him up against her teeth and licking him violently. After about a full minute of playing with him she pulled him into her throat and felt him slide in head first. She tilted her head back all the way and swallowed hard. An incredible gulping sound resonated from her throat, as it bobbed up and then moved down in a great lump.

            When she finished swallowing him, she looked over her chest back down to David who was just watching her every finite move. “That was fun, you’re right. I think I’m going to keep playing.” She said with a smile.

            Jacob heard a noise come from the other side of his barricade. The window, he thought, it was being pushed open. Jacob ran to the bed, and threw his whole body up against it. It was no use against her power, Melanie’s fingers pushed right through the simple crude barricade, knocking bed over on top of Jacob. The cabinet flew over to the other side of the wall and crashed into it, the drawers opened and miniature clothing spilled out over the floor. She had also sent a few tables soaring across the room, they shattered into splinters of wood. Melanie pulled out her hand and looked into the room. Jacob knew it would be safest to remain where he was, maybe she wouldn’t find him there.

            As Melanie looked into the room, she saw nothing but carnage. Furniture was everywhere, she had broken things and there were clothes everywhere. She also saw that the door was closed, and it had a large object blocking it. If he was in there to begin with, he was now trapped. Melanie moved back away and began to feel into the room again, sliding her hand into the room through the inviting window. Jacob knew she was coming into the room and began to slowly slide himself, and the bed, away from the window.

            A loud crash caused him to stop suddenly. It was the sound of something slamming against the wall. Melanie had picked up the cabinet next to him and tossed it away, more clothes soared through the air. Her impossibly long thin fingers then began to feel around again just like on the first floor. Jacob was not too lucky this time. Her index finger dug underneath the bed and flicked it up off from him. Before he could scurry away Melanie had him in her grasp.

            “I got the other one!” Melanie said with excitement as she beamed down at David who was, now on the edge of her knee, watching her progress. She pulled out another boy. It was Jacob. “Hey, Jacob was it?” Melanie asked, not waiting for an answer. “Great job with the barricade, it made my search a whole lot easier.” She smiled at him.

            “I thought it would help.” He said, pouting. Melanie nodded.

            “It did,” She moved him up to her lips, “Me. But I had fun little guy. Say hello to Jeffry in there for me.” Without much pause Melanie opened her mouth and threw him in. She positioned him over her back teeth and began to lightly chew on him.

            As Jacob flew into her mouth, he slammed through a few columns of saliva, and landed squarely on her tongue. The beast of a muscle moved to lift him up and pushed him into her cheek. Then her jaws began to move, as she started to chew on him. Everything was too loud, saliva was smacking around all around him and her tongue slammed into him again and again. He tried to yell but couldn’t.

            He put up as much of a fight as he could, but eventually he began to bleed. His clothing were ripping all over him and his skin was splitting against her razor sharp teeth. When Melanie began to taste his blood she quickly swallowed him without much more thought. She swallowed again and again to rid her mouth of the bloody taste.

            David, of course, didn’t see anything as her bust obscured most of his view. He thought he heard her chewing, but passed it off. David imagined the bulge in Melanie’s throat moving down and disappearing into her chest. “That was awesome.” Said David.

            “I know!” Melanie exclaimed, “I loved it!” She went on to explain “I felt like a real hunter as they hid in my house.” She grinned, more to herself, as she thought about something new. “I have a new idea of what would be rather fun to do, but first I need to do some reading and what not.” Melanie picked David up off her knee and stood up.

            David watched as she waved her hand over the house. He heard from far below him things scraping against the floor. Melanie explained to him she had just moved everything back to where they belonged in the house.

            Neat, she knows a lot more about magic than I thought. David said in his head, apparently impressed by the extent to which magic existed. Melanie walked over to her book shelf, and pulled out a small black book. So that’s the book. David thought as he eyed it. She walked over to her bed and laid down. She placed David up on her chest as she propped her head up on the pillow.

            “Sure Melanie, what are you going to read about?” David asked, leaning back into her soft breasts while throwing his hands behind him.

            She looked over him at the book in her hands, flipping from page to page searching for something. “I’m going to learn how to extend spells farther.” After a moment’s pause and some rustles of paper, she went on, “So I don’t have to cast the same spell over and over again to affect multiple people.”

            “Or things?” David remembered the house.

            “Or things, you’re right.” She grinned down at him and stroked his head with her index finger, he reveled in it as did she; the feeling of him pressing into her flesh.

End Notes:

I apologize for this chapter taking so long to get out. I had surgery last week and it didn't go so well, so I've been pretty out of my mind on pain medication and what not. I'm on the mend finally and here's the next chapter! I'll do my best to maintain a weekly schedule; again, sorry! Also, if anyone wants to comment on the story please do! Don't forget to rate if you do! If you have anything more you want to talk about please send me an email to hkorhal [at] yahoo [dot] com. I would be pleased as punch to hear from you! :)

--HK

Chapter 06 - Not Even Human by ralf_wolfs
Author's Notes:

Melanie has been learning and she's hungry to try out her new skills!

 

Chapter Six

Not Even Human

 

            David dosed off a few times in the silence, not wanting to disturb Melanie as she read but not being completely engaged either. Her breathing was very soothing. David had, at one point, went to stroking her body in a few places; the corners of her mouth twitched as she went on reading.

            Eventually Melanie laid the corner of her book on her chest which freed up one of her hands. She used it to touch David and to play with him absent mindedly. David hugged her fingers as she gently stroked him again and again. It didn’t take long for her whole hand to become involved with the play.

            David found himself laid out over her stomach as she caressed him. She kneaded him with the tips of her fingers and ran them along the length of his body. She rolled him slowly side to side as she moved her hand. At one point she had covered him completely with her palm and essentially blanketed him.

            He heard the sounds of a whole new world, having the old one blocked out. Her body, noisy on a good day, was amplified tremendously. The gurgling of her stomach and of her intestines as they processed her last meal, now pretty deep inside of her body was the opposite of revolting.

            David found himself pressing his ear to her flesh as she touched him gently. He almost completely stopped paying any attention to her hand. She had probably noticed because she made a very tight seal with her hand around his body, thus turning up the volume even more.

            In the distance he heard her tremendous heart thumping away, pushing possibly billions of gallons of blood through her body, and radiating the warmth from deep within her out into David’s tiny body. He heard the rushing of her lungs as she sucked in massive quantities of air, and expelled them wholly. He could almost visualize each of her organs working to keep her alive. It was an invigorating thought.

            Melanie moved her hand and spoke up, jarring David back into the here and now.

            “You know as good as they were I really could use some more.” She was looking over at a clock. It was approaching lunch time. “This feeling of power is so addicting.” She went on, “I can’t get over it.” She shut the book gingerly and reached over and placed her book on the table. “Time to go hunting again!” She said cheerily before looking back at David who returned her gaze happily.

            Melanie gently slipped her fingers around him and stood up. She walked out of the room and planted David on top of her soft breast while she drove. The location was unexpected and unbelievably cool. Her shirt was tight enough around her body to accurately define her body, breast and all. Her bra obviously acted as David’s footrest, but he leaned back into her body and drank in the sweet smell of her scent.

            After reaching her destination she moved him down into her pocket. Again he was surrounded by her warmth, pressed into her toned leg by the strong denim fibers holding him in place. The pocket was tiny but he was small enough to fit in it, even though there was little wiggle room.

            David was able to deduce that they had arrived outside the high school, having spent so much time there over the last year. Now would be a good time to notice that Melanie was a couple years older than him. Based on when they were both born and the fact she was entering her senior year and he now his freshmen year at the university, after the summer ended of course.

            There were plenty of people hanging around using the athletic facilities despite classes not being in session. A few were running on the track and playing on the sports field. There were also several groups of people their age or about on skates and bikes riding around nearby.

            It was towards one of these groups that Melanie now sauntered.

            “Hiya guys,” she said, giving them her best winning smile. “What’cha doing?”

            They looked up at her and stared. Speechless at first, but one of them fumbled,  “Er, well… We’re practicing stunts,” the youth said. He was a sandy haired lad and was standing tall astride his bike, grinning madly at Melanie.  He gestured towards a ramp that had been constructed for the purpose of jumps.

            While she had been walking towards them, several of the group had succeeded in reaching what Melanie had overheard one of them describe as ‘mad air’ and perform a variety of acrobatic insanities. Others were not as talented as the scrapes and first aid patches on their appendages silently testified.

            All the young men, for they were all men, smiled at Melanie with her beautiful hair, bright eyes and tall body.

            “Here, let me show you a trick!” offered one dark haired, scrawny guy who began to rise from the curb on which he was seated.

            “No Leon, let me do it,” Cut in the sandy haired one, positioning his bike so it faced toward the ramp. “You know it was my turn anyway!”

            “Oh I would love to see a trick.” She said, “Please show me!” urged Melanie, clapping her hands and cutely modulating her voice to seem as girlish as possible. It even worked on David who wasn’t even the target of her full charm affect. Even being around her when she turned on her sex appeal full blast was dangerous. David felt light headed.

            “My pleasure,” said the sandy one to Melanie’s breasts. “Watch this!”

            He took off at full speed towards the jump. He rocketed off the peak of the jump and leaned back so that his wheels spun over his head and he became inverted, then he tried to get the front bike tire into a good landing position. It looked like he was going to be a bit short of performing a perfect three sixty flip and things might have gone very poorly for him had he not, from his friends’ point of view, suddenly winked out of existence.

            “Hey, where did Marco…?” started Leon, this time truly getting to his feet where he reached his full height of a little under two inches, he had always been short.

            Melanie smiled. The spell had worked perfectly. The entire group of bikers that had been before her, sitting close to each other, had been reduced in size by the one spell! Her research had paid off. Four bikers in one spell plus shrinking the one called Marco separately made five new boys to play with and eat, she thought and her belly rumbled not so silently within her. Her breakfast was finally breaking down into proteins. She could no longer feel any movement from within.

            Melanie hurried over towards where Marco had disappeared. She quickly found him and his bike and hurried them both into her purse. Then she made her way towards the bewildered bikers who were huddled together loosely. Melanie stooped low and gathered them up with a sweep of her hands. She clamped her purse shut, sealing the boys within and silencing their outbursts.

            She was startled to hear “You there! Stop right now,” coming from authoritative voices behind her. She turned around abruptly, standing up again, to find two policemen about ten paces from her.

            “Whatever just happened,” said the older of the two, “You don’t want it to happen to you.” He waved his arm widely.

            “Step towards me please, miss.” said the younger of the two cops, clearly excited to show off his authority to such a pretty girl as Melanie.

            She looked shocked, “Yes sir!” said Melanie and with a wave of her free hand and a murmur of the spell she was walking towards some tiny cops. The pretty girl from before now towered off in the distance and was stepping towards them at unreal speeds. She also did not seem at all surprised that they too were shrunk as she was leaned down.

            Melanie looked down at them with a toothy smile that, although incredibly beautiful, shared an expression that a great white shark might have before devouring a seal. Sergeant Ken Watson was deeply concerned.

            Her purse wasn’t as snugly snapped shut as she had hoped, and sprang open as she bent over. One of the biker boys fell screaming out and landed with a very hard thud on the ground. He shrieked in pain.

            The sergeant rushed over to the boy, completely ignoring the giant girl now hovering over them. “You’ll be okay man!” He shouted as he quickly ran to the youth, or at least attempted to. The giantess however seemed to have other designs for the boy. She picked him up before the sergeant got to him and inspected him very close to her beach ball sized Emerald eyes. Her red pouty lips formed an o shape.

            “Aw,” she said. “You hurt yourself!”

            The boy seemed to have broken his arm in two places, judging from the way his left hand moved from his upper to lower right arm. He had also hit his head and there were some scrapes from gravel across the right side of his face. The fall had done some considerable damage to him.

            “I don’t think we better take you home in my purse. It’s too dangerous. You might injure your arm some more or fall out again.” She said in what appeared to be a caring tone, but it changed when she added “I have a much better place for you.”

            As she raised him higher her stomach rumbled again. Her right hand gripped the boy from behind so as not to obscure his view of her beautiful face which was starting to sink. Her head tilted back, her mouth opened wide; the sun shown down into that glorious cavern and onto pearly white teeth and ruby red lips. A pink cavern stretched out below him covered in copious amounts of slime.

            The entire audience of people watching held their breath for one collective second, frozen with suspense. Then the hand released the captive and he fell screaming towards her maw.

            Her powerful tongue came up to greet him. He fell on it with a wail. He was doomed. Already the cave was closing around him, the space becoming constricted, wet, hot and dark. He was not alone in there. An animal of a muscle pressed into him, smashing him against her hard pallet. Claustrophobia set in and he thrashed about as much as possible given the limited space. The broken arm was damned, it screamed in agony which he did as well.

            A moment later, with a loud sound of incredibly large amounts of slimy flesh being pressed together and then suddenly pulled apart, he was pushed into her throat and was getting swallowed.  Down the tube he went; it pressed in on him from all sides, forcing him down. He splashed into her stomach and began being tossed about. The darkness consumed him.

            There was a collective gasp as the boy fell into the woman’s mouth. The scream followed by the audible gulp marked her swallowing the lad like a piece of hard candy. The boys in her purse began to cry. Officer Samson began sprinting as fast as he could away from the colossal teenaged beauty. He was not nearly fast enough, however. He looked over his shoulder and was terrified to see her hand coming towards him. Above she seemed to be stooping and crouching towards him; a smile of satisfied anticipation on her red glossy lips. Her teeth shone behind them. She gripped him forcefully and her eyes sparkled as she greedily moved her hand towards her mouth. Officer Samson did not need a mind reader to know what she was thinking.

“NOOOO!” he cried as he stopped He raised his hands before him, trying to get to his gun but dropping it. Clumsy!

            “Chet! No!” Yelled Sergeant Watson.

            But it was too late. Her lips opened wide and the tongue darted out, trapping the struggling Officer Samson between her tongue and top lip. He was quickly drawn into the giantess’s mouth in front of the eyes of his partner and four petrified teens. Melanie’s eyes lifted towards Watson as the gulp sounded once again and Officer Samson was swallowed alive. He watched the bulge move down her pretty neck.

            “Yummy,” she said.

            There was no way in Hell that Watson could outrun the giantess and he knew it. He didn’t even bother to fight as a massive hand reached out towards him and placed him in her purse. Melanie had been smart however, she ripped off his walkie talkie and crushed it to powder before sealing her purse.

            The last thing they heard as she sealed the bag was the loud sound of her stomach gurgling angrily. Then all the young men started sobbing loudly as they were thrown about in the bag with every step of the giantess. Watson wondered what it was like for poor Chet.

*  *  *

            They were taken out of the bag some time later. The girl was forcing them out onto a carpeted floor. She handled them like someone would handle delicate pastries; softly and gently but with a smile that froze the blood. Watson knew what his fate was to be. All he could do now was to try and keep the young men next to him from freaking out before they were all eaten; he knew it was impossible. Another young man not part of the biker group was also present. He must have been picked up earlier; poor bastard, mused the Sergeant.

            Before Watson could say anything the boys started to shout, some pleading for their lives, some cursing her, some who couldn’t work out which emotion they felt more strongly, did both or neither.

            She bent down toward them, exposing herself somewhat to those before her. David gave her chest the most attention but everyone else was more focused on her devilish smile. She still had that damn smile of hers on. She lifted a large hand above them and gestured for silence, looking away her smile disappeared in the way a monarch or tyrant would call for silence and hush a crowd of thousands. That look would have hushed thousands, millions maybe.

            “I know you’re worried about your friends.” She said, her hand idly traveling to her side, fingers slayed across her bare abdomen. “They were delicious by the way. But I need to clear up a few things first.” She paused for effect while putting her other hand on her chest and looking up slightly. “My name is Melanie and I will be you giantess today. This is not a dream. I really did eat two people a little bit ago. That was on top of the two I had for breakfast this morning.”

            She seemed to visually recall the event in her mind before continuing, “They were much more honored by their fate by the way.” She gave a half grin this time, at least it wasn’t that damn smile again. “Finally, I am going to eat every single one of you. It will be fun if you make up your mind to enjoy it, but if you just want to scream then go right ahead.” She dropped her hand to her hip in an ‘I don’t really care’ sort of fashion. “Either way you will end up in here,” she moved her stomach towards them and rubbed her iron belly lightly.

            “Now there’s plenty of room left in there so who’s next?” she licked her huge, red, full, delicious lips slowly with the tip of her tongue and winked at the little crowd of men.

            Someone screamed.

            “Sounds like a vore volunteer,” said Melanie excitedly. She picked up the culprit. He screamed more as the giant fingers clamped onto him and lifted him away from the floor and towards her beautiful face. She was the kind of girl who would do well as a model; he didn’t have time to think. Nor did he have time to think, one would not be surprised to see someone as pretty as herself in a magazine or on a TV commercial.

            Her lips opened just enough so that she could press the lad’s head and some of his torso into her mouth. Ever so slowly her lips moved to bring him further into her mouth, mechanically, like a press. A giant wet thing came from the darkness and licked the lads face. He knew it must be her tongue. He could feel the taste buds taking in his flavor. God she was tasting him! He was nothing more than a sweet to her. In his situation he wailed.

            The group of people watched as the young man in her mouth kicked his legs wildly, fighting against the slow but unstoppable force of her lips, drawing him in. The small crowd on the floor scattered. Melanie took no notice. She was far too engrossed with her current diversion, the suffering of the young man half in her mouth. Finally she pulled him all the way into her mouth. Her stomach rumbled delightedly. She opened her mouth wide so the guy could take in his surroundings one last time. It would be the last thing he ever saw.

            He was in a deep red cave, lined with bolder sized teeth that were like imperfect, sharp and pointy half circles of stalactites and stalagmites. The only place where these giant sharp bones did not stand guard was the inky blackness of the back of her mouth. The youth quickly looked away. Below him the tongue writhed and twisted about him. Suddenly he was cast upon the sharp white teeth and pressed down hard by the teeth above him. Several ribs broke with four sharp painful cracks.

            Melanie felt the give and eased the pressure on the lad.

            “Oh!” she sighed, slightly muffled by the man’s thrashing body from within. His great effort at freeing himself compounded the excitement she got from the two people in her stomach. As she was leaning forward somewhat, her stomach’s contents had begun attempting to climb the angled side of her inescapable organic prison. They sent shivers of excitement through her entire body as they went. One had made it higher than the other.

            She figured the one lagging behind to be the boy with the broken arm. She placed a hand to her belly, gently so as not to dislodge them, and breathed out heavily. Hurricane force winds sped past the man between her teeth and he screamed. The wind carried his cry out of Melanie’s mouth and into the ears of his comrades who were hiding nearby.

            Melanie’s tongue reached out for the lad and rescued him from the vice grip of her teeth. But it was false hope, it threw him into the grip of the teeth on the other side of her mouth. She gnashed her jaws gently a few times, not enough to crush his body but enough to rough him up and further pulverize his ruined rib cage. David took a moment to witness Melanie chewing, mouth wide. It was an invigorating sight.

            He was then pushed against the roof of her mouth and, by use of the tongue and her jaw he spun so he was facing her gullet. The boy realized Melanie was preparing to swallow him.

            “How can you do this?” he cried between gasps for breath. He felt his feet protrude from her mouth slightly.

            Melanie straightened herself into a sitting position and swallowed. She felt the youth’s leg scrape against her incisors and wondered if he had been cut. As her esophagus muscles forced him downwards, the boy fought with everything he had which sent ripples of excitement throughout her chest. Her heart beat hard and fast, her blood pressure spiked as did her pulse.

            She quickly gasped; she had to try hard not to roll her eyes slightly, although her eye lids did falter. Both the lad in her esophagus and the two people climbing in her stomach slid downwards, the latter now unable to climb at the changed angle. The feeling of excitement erupted within Melanie and she let out a faint shout. She had never imagined such a sensation. She had just taken the lives of three people and more were to follow. It was an exhilarating thought.

            The boy’s feet had indeed been cut and cut badly by Melanie’s teeth. He hardly took notice as he plummeted into the blackness. It was alive with the movement of muscles equal to and greater than the strength of his entire body.

            He heard her shout, which split his eardrums. He heard her intake breath and he felt and heard the beating of her heart. It matched his own in speed, as if they both had just run a marathon. Suddenly he was freefalling and splashed into the girl’s stomach acids below. He looked around couldn’t see anything; he had gone blind without the light of anything.

            Sergeant Watson watched as Melanie straightened up and tilted her head back. He thought he caught a glimpse of lower legs which quickly disappeared. The bulge moved down her throat once again, this time taking with it a new passenger. There were three people with him. Two bikers and the one new boy who introduced himself as David. He had a calm eye and Watson decided he must have a cool head on his shoulders to not be in the same state of panic which all the other boys exhibited.

            They were hiding under the bed, behind the bedpost at the bottom and somewhat shrouded by the shadow of the covers that reached nearly to the floor.

            “Boys, we must remain calm if we are to escape this monster!” said Sergeant Watson. The boys looked eager to have someone in charge whose leadership might carry the day. He was a policeman and looked tougher than leather which helped the boys calm down.

            “What about your gun?” asked one of them.

            Watson laughed. “A girl that size probably wouldn’t even feel my gun. Even if it did pierce the skin, which it wouldn’t, I would have succeeded in only giving her something slightly less painful than a pinprick and it would have given away our position anyway. Oh Heavens, there she goes.”

            Looking on, the group of men watched as Melanie stood up and walked towards the other side of the room. David admired her well-muscled backside which moved beneath the skintight pants. He thought he was not the only one to do so. There was a terrible beauty about the giantess which struck all of them standing there.

            Melanie knelt down at a dresser and looked at the small space underneath. He belly rumbled like thunder across the landscape.  There was a scream and a tiny man (his size so unbelievably small against Melanie’s) ran from the side of the dresser. Melanie did not move towards him at once, as she seemed busy with getting on her knees and reaching under the dresser.

            Melanie grabbed the black kid who was backed against the wall. He was running alongside of it as fast as he could on the soft carpeting. His swiftness was dimmed in comparison by the speed with which Melanie’s hand shot after him and caught him. He was withdrawn, sneezing from the dust that had collected under the dresser. Melanie pursed her lips and blew on him; the dust was carried away with the force of her breath. Then she popped him into her mouth and started rolling him around like a Jolly Rancher. A bit dusty but she still savored the struggling.

            She turned her attention to the other man who had run off to her right. His name was Ian and he had just reached the doll house, but it was the back and there was not a quick entrance. Instead he tried to run around to hide behind the far side of the miniature building but realized it was futile when he saw Melanie’s dark hair swoosh as she turned her head. Those giant green eyes locked onto him like emerald lazars; her beauty was striking! How could she be so evil?

            He ran around to the side of the house to hide from her anyway. He just needed to get away from the gaze of that face. It was alluring and he felt that if she had given him a command to stop he might have involuntarily obeyed her. His heart was pounding somewhere up in his throat, making it impossible to swallow or catch his breath. He looked for a place to run, knowing full well the futility of the effort. He didn’t see anything nearby. He decided to give up.

            Suddenly survival instinct kicked in. He was running towards the bookcase at the opposite wall when Melanie suddenly appeared behind him and towards his left. He veered off at an angle to the right, trying to lengthen the time he had left in the world with each step. He knew he could never make it. He had watched the policeman be eaten in the same situation.

Suddenly fingers the size of tree trunks grabbed him and the ground fell away. He was looking into that beautiful face again. Those eyes! They picked him apart. Her stomach grumbled loudly for his body. Her huge lips made him want to kiss them, such was their wicked splendor.

            He had no way of knowing that not long ago another man had done just that, and paid the price for it. The lips parted to reveal his friend Terrence who still had not been swallowed. Strands of saliva coated Melanie’s mouth. She was salivating for them like they were pieces of chicken! She didn’t even think of them as human.

            Terrence looked up at Ian with a plea for help, but what could Ian do? He was in the grasp of the woman who still was staring at him in a way that froze his blood. She brought him closer to her mouth.

            Yes, Ian thought. Do it! He felt a terrible longing to be eaten by her. To be consumed and digested by such a woman, to be part of such a woman; what could be better? He passed the lips and was placed next to Terrance, who looked badly cut up by being rolled around on the teeth. He was crawling for the mouth opening but it shut before he could even get near it. Now he screamed insensibly.

            Ian began to scream too and fought the tongue as it changed shape into a tube on which they slid down and straight towards oblivion. Ian’s heart started beating in his throat again. In a tangle of arms and legs he and Terrance were swallowed downwards. Ian felt dread, relief and excitement all at once. Dread because soon he would be dying in acid. Relief because he had been afraid that she would not eat him! Why was that? Excitement ran through his body as the thought that he would soon become a part of her went through his head.

            They entered the belly in much the same way they entered the mouth, in a tangle of struggling and screaming limbs. They fell into the warm liquid below them and began to tread acid rather involuntarily, sobbing slightly.

            “Are you alright?” yelled the voice of the policeman. What a question to ask while in the belly of a teen giantess, thought Ian. A loud rumbling was heard and the water was excited even more by the gurgling of the belly. It was painfully loud.

            Then there was a sound of her voice; it was coming from all around them. “Oh, that was good!”

            Ian was instantly aroused by the words. He had been good!

            “Come on, maybe we can climb out of here!” shouted Terrance. He swam against the stomach wall and tried to pull himself up, not an easy task as he kept bobbing up and down in the large waves. The stomach wall was textured unlike anything he had ever felt before, and it was moving! Alive, even; but of course. It kept changing shape as it tossed and churned them about.  Ian swam forth to try his hand. The warm sides of her digestion chamber were slippery and his hands could not grasp anything. It would be impossible to escape, but it was something to do.

End Notes:

Well, sporadic updates. It's hard to pin down a schedule now, but hopefully here soon I'll be able to work out a routine again like before. I'll keep working at it. As always, I would love to hear your reviews or comments, and should they not fit here send them to my email at hkorhal [at] yahoo [dot] come. I would love to talk about the story!

--HK

Chapter 07 - Something More by ralf_wolfs
Author's Notes:

Melanie is having some new and interesting thoughts about David.

 

Chapter Seven

Something More

 

            Sergeant Watson’s plan was a good one. They were sticking to the cover of the bed and making their way towards the wall where they hoped to use the desk as added cover to sneak towards the door. Watson was in the rear where he explained that if she did go after them he would try to shoot her in the eye and hopefully they could get away without being trampled on by a giantess in agony.

            The plan was going well, the two boys she had chased seemed to be buying them time to get out. Their luck wouldn’t last however as with a distant rumble that sounded all too familiar, Watson saw the girl turn around.

            “Run!” he yelled to the boys as she spotted them. They all ran for the door to the room which was at least a football field away. He knew they weren’t going to make it but he encouraged them anyway. Sergeant Watson, as comfortable under pressure as anyone would be, stopped running and took out his gun. He had gotten an award for marksmanship in the Army and was confident that he would not miss. The girl leaned down towards him as he raised his weapon and took careful aim with both hands. He sucked in his breath and steadied himself.

            Melanie was reaching down towards him when she realized what he was doing. Oh no! He was going to shoot her in the…

            Bang! The gun went off as David slammed into the small of the policemen’s back causing the shot to go wild. The bullet grazed the top of Melanie’s head but the It didn’t even stick in the skin. It was just a simple graze that barely even cut her skin. It might have caused a single hair to fall from her beautiful head, but she didn’t notice.

            “YOU, YOU!” roared Sergeant Watson at David in absolute rage. He was so upset that he could hardly speak. He was going to kill the boy at least. He reached towards David but before he could get there Melanie scooped him up and tossed him into her mouth. Her lips closed quickly sealing the tiny angry man behind them. She rolled him about in her mouth briefly, swallowed, and winked at David.

            She then stepped over him and easily caught the boys who were trying to make their way out the door. They struggled in her hands and she just looked at them and shook her head sadly. “You’ve been bad little boys.” She turned around, collected David on her way, and deposited them all on her bed. “Trying to escape when I wanted to eat you for lunch. Well I guess if you want to wait I will have to eat you later.” She looked at them for a long moment with her hands on her hips, clearly putting herself on display for them. “Stay here and I will be right back.”

            Melanie left the room and after about thirty seconds returned with an apple. She breathed heavily once, easily concealing her quick burst of athleticism. She was chewing with her mouth wide open, having already taken a bite from it. No one knew how she moved so fast, especially David, when he knew how far the kitchen was.

            “Can’t just eat meat you know,” she smiled at them. “Don’t worry, I’ll save plenty of room for you for later,” she said. “Here,” she tossed them all a piece of the apple.

            It was more than they could have eaten but only David seemed to have an appetite. He ate it gratefully. When they were done, or rather when he was done, Melanie sat them all down, just below her left breast to listen to their fellows digesting. She had laid down on her back, still chewing happily above them. The sounds of her mastication were filling the room. Not much had been said since they had gotten back. One of the boys had been crying slightly.

            “Did you hear that one scream?” asked David to the man next to him. Together they all pressed their ears into Melanie’s belly. They had finally stopped crying, but weren’t done shaking. Melanie’s arm appeared and she placed the apple core on the desk, she slipped her hand under the two she knew not to be David and sat up. She let him roll down the length of her body, she did not mind. He landed on her leg and rolled off to her hip; he came to a rest almost underneath her.

            Melanie let him get up and move away before she swung her legs around and stood up. She trapped the two boys in a cup and left them on the ledge of one of her book shelves. She took her book from it and walked back over to her bed. She moved over David like something he couldn’t quite describe at the moment and settled comfortably into her bed again, she opened the book and began reading without even paying him any notice.

            David took to exploring her landscape gingerly. He ran his fingers down the full length of her left side, still standing on the bed. He went from shirt to jeans in one continuous action. He felt her skin beneath him react ever so slightly to his touch. He repeated the action going back up her body, she shifted her shoulders for some reason; he grinned. He then did this to the inside of her arm, ending at her elbow. This part of her body was much more sensitive, he saw little bumps rise on her skin everywhere. She looked down at him.

            “You gave me goose bumps.”

            “It appears I have!” He replied, triumphantly.

            “Well… I guess it’s time to do some calisthenics. Just a moment.” She shut her book and leaned it against her monitor and got up, careful not to send David soaring. She went into the bathroom and when she reemerged a few minutes later she had changed into a dark blue spandex sports bra and matching shorts. Both were tight about her and David could not help but get excited, it looked really good on her.

            Melanie smiled at him. “You saved my eye from the policeman. Thank you so very much David!”

            “Aww it was nothing,” David said modestly.

            “Well you disserve a reward and you are going to have one.”

            Melanie picked him up and very carefully inserted him underneath one of her breast covers; the spandex snapping back and holding him tightly in place against her bosom. She began to do some crunches. David watched as her abs muscles below became visible as she moved up and down with the motions. David was stretched out over her chest and loved every second of it.  He imagined what it must be like in her stomach now, as she did the crunches. Inside it must have been chaos, no one able to make a sound for fear of swallowing acid.

            It was over all too soon though as Melanie had been working out for a while; even though David had started to get a headache. She excused herself and placed David back on the bed. She said she would go for a quick run and be back very soon. She blew him a kiss and he returned the gesture; she smiled and left in a rush.

            Her run was rather uneventful. She was walking back to her house when she realized someone had been following her. It was Tracy. He was a year behind her in school. She thought it was rather classless that he was following her and blatantly staring at her backside.  She shot him a scathing glance.

            “Melanie,” came his timid voice from behind her.

            Oh what now? She wanted to ask but checked herself in time.  She turned to face him, gathering up all of her composure again.

            Her firm stomach and good sized chest were almost too much for the poor boy and he temporally lost his nerve. “Yes Tracy?”

            He shook himself. “Uhh, Hi.”

            “Hiya,” she responded, without as much enthusiasm as usual.

            “Well I know it’s wrong to ask but did you actually eat Larry yesterday?” It was like a bolt of lightning on a clear day.

            “How did you…?” Melanie could not hide that she was clearly surprised.

            “You Did!” Tracy said. He avoided her gaze. “I was wondering if you would eat me too. I always wanted to be eaten by a pretty girl.”

            Melanie gave Tracy the best smile that he had yet received in his life. He looked directly into it.

            “Sure Tracy I would love to eat you!” This sent chills of excitement down Tracy’s spine.

            “Larry told me of your intentions yesterday and I haven’t seen him all day…” She wondered how he did; but she thought not to look a gift horse in the mouth.

            “Come by my house at eight tonight. You know where it is?” she asked. He nodded, of course he did.

            “See you for dinner,” she said slyly as she walked back towards her house

            Melanie returned home, worn out and rather tired. She had been out for an hour at least, maybe three. She hadn’t been paying attention. When she made it to her room she found David asleep on her pillow and the two boys in the cup passed out against the wall on opposite sides. She crept around silently and collected some clothing for the rest of the night. She decided on a very loose pink shirt and loose green shorts. She also picked one of her comfort bra and a pair of white ankle socks and went into the bathroom.

            She wet a cloth and ran it across her face and through her hair. She took off her workout clothes and did the same to the rest of her body removing the fine layer of sweat that had built itself up. She pulled on her new clothes after finishing, feeling entirely refreshed, if not slightly sore. She admired herself in the mirror. She did like the way she looked. She took very good care of her body and made sure to treat her skin to the best of her ability. She exercised regularly and always had the more expensive lines of consumables. She may not have had the best diet in the world, especially not, but she tried her best.

            She was blessed with a fabulous hourglass figure and worked hard (even though she didn’t have to) to make it the most attractive she could. Another reason why she had the clothes she did, she had something and didn’t mind to have it looked at. In fact, she adored it. Although she wasn’t stupid with her body, her entire list of boyfriends could be counted on two hands and was a number between zero and five.

            She had a fine set of morals but her morals applied to her, and that is where she got away with much of what she did. True she believed in being good to other people, but she did not believe that by being good to other people that other people would be good to her. That is where another one of her traits shows itself. She doesn’t really think of other people, or how they would think. Their opinions and ideas don’t matter, what they think or say she doesn’t care about. It can be said she is self-centered, although that isn’t necessarily true. She just cares about herself and her image, to an extent. Anything in the pursuit of personal enjoyment and end game happiness is generally how she lived. She wouldn’t steal or anything, she did nothing that could be easily caught. She never did drugs and doesn’t really party; but she loves fun, and fun loves her.

            She had to admit though. Never before had she, but she was beginning to feel something more towards David. She would have to keep an eye on him.

            She exited the bathroom about an hour after she had made it there. She had pulled her hair back into a pony tail but left two strands out in front of her eyes. She was always told it made her look innocent. Innocence was what she was going for, although for no particular reason. Her shirt hung loosely and displayed about a quarter inch of nicely tanned flesh before it was hidden again by her shorts; they too were loose and about knuckle length on her. This shirt was one of her lower cut shirts and did reveal a tight portion of her cleavage, her breasts didn’t touch one another but their slopes could certainly be seen, her chest was as full as it should be, she thought.

            She went to her bed and knelt down beside it, resting her head in her arms and her arms on her bed. She watched David sleeping. She thought about how strange it was to be friends with someone like him. Let alone to be friends with someone that would easily fit in her mouth and slide down her throat. He was a curious little creature with motives of his own, but he never made them known. He hinted at things from time to time, but never really suggested much. She valued his opinion, and she was beginning to really value him.

            Melanie extended her left arm and stroked David gently with her index finger; not taking her eyes off him. He moved in his sleep which caused her to smile. It wasn’t long until eight and she figured she had better finish getting ready. Before the doorbell rang Melanie had a vitamin, some water, and something that made her smell nicer. It was expensive stuff, she had to pay $80 for a small bottle of it; yet it would last her a great long time, even if David had been a tiny bit bigger than the bottle; backwards pun intended.

            At eight that night Tracy arrived and Melanie greeted him wearing her green shorts and a pink top. He was temporarily stunned because of her. Sure he couldn’t follow every outline and curve of her body like usual, but she didn’t often expose any of her breast flesh or nearly as much leg skin as she currently had blatantly naked in front of him. He found the strip of skin around her mid-section to be well tasteful too. She led him down to her room where Melanie showed Tracy her small collection of people; David and the two kids in the glass. He grinned from ere to ear, excited. While he was turned away she shrank him without much extra effort. She leaned down towards Tracy not bending her knees.

            “Thanks for letting me eat you Tracy. It is very kind of you.” She gave him a disarming smile. “We’re going to play a game,” said Melanie. She placed all three men on a nightstand and laid a tongue depressor so it bridged the gap between the night stand and the desk. “You’re all going to walk across the depressor one at a time. If anyone falls, I will catch you in my mouth and you’re dinner!” She explained while moving everyone to the bed. She had also woken up David minutes before, who groaned but was excited to see her. “David, we’ll start with you.” He nodded.

            David spread his arms wide and walked cautiously out onto the unstable plank of wood. Melanie had taken up position in the vast emptiness beneath him and opened her mouth rather wide. David could see straight down into her throat. He looked away; he didn’t want to think about falling, even if she was his friend.

            Knowing he had nothing to fear lessened his excitement only a little but he still had to focus on the end of the plank to cross safely. He looked back at the others after he did, sighing in relief. Tracy was just making his way across, he was next. Tracy was very unstable, he didn’t seem like a very balanced kid. He kept looking down at the sight below, each time he did his body swayed slightly. Melanie’s mouth was open wide to receive him should he fall.

            A slight tremor of apprehension did ripple through him as he heard her stomach gurgle far down below him but he could not be sure as to whether this stemmed from being up so high on such a precarious bridge or if it was the true subconscious fear of being devoured.

            He decided that it was probably the height and tried to write the feeling off telling himself that Melanie would not allow him to reach the ground. Her eyes watched every step in anticipation. That was the thing, not reaching the ground.

            He was just about at the middle of the depressor when someone (David saw it was the guy he had learned was named Marco) stomped down hard onto it. The depressor wobbled and shook from the impact. Tracy tried to balance himself with his arms, shifting his weight but it was of no use. He fell into Melanie’s awaiting mouth which closed around him. There was a yell which might have been fear or delight and then there was an audible gulp. She didn’t even need to use any effort to swallow the small person.

            They all watched as Melanie’s pursed lips gently parted and she let out a long breath with her eyes closed. She smiled up at them before opening her eyes and licked the rim of her lips with her wet tongue; tracing the soft pink flesh slowly before retracting in between them once more. Melanie lips trailed faint traces of saliva. Her belly gurgled.

            It was Marco’s turn next. He quickly scooted across without any hesitation or trouble; he was very sure of himself. Melanie pouted.

            Leon came next and he slowly and carefully put one foot in front of another. His palms were sweaty and his shirt was soaked with perspiration. He quivered and almost fell; but recovered at the last possible moment. He moved forward again and made a mistake, he took his eyes off his feet and looked down into Melanie’s mouth; he completely lost his nerve.

            Melanie moved herself upwards in anticipation of the fall but just Leon rocketed off the side, his body scraping up against the depressor with horrible scratching sounds, his hand caught hold of the other side and he swung forward. He had caught himself, and temporarily saved his life; his foot brushed up against Melanie’s lip. He quickly yanked his foot off, not wanting to be any nearer to the horrible girl; her breath was everywhere. He struggled for a moment, kicking his legs wildly for no reason. He impacted with Melanie’s lip once and she jerked back not expecting it, he crawled onto the depressor.

            Leon was lying on it hugging the sides and not wanting to look at the giant mouth that was still just below him. He heard and felt her breathing on him again. Leon chanced a look again before continuing, now safe from falling, and found her wide mouth was not more than five feet below him. He could see where he knew so many people had already disappeared, her gullet.

            Suddenly the gullet opened somewhat wider and a loud belch was heard. It was very loud for Leon, who was just next to the source. It was wretched. He saw her uvula shake with the force of the blast. It even made the thin bridge under him quiver. A rather bad smell of digesting food tickled his nostrils. It was in stark contrast to her minty fresh breath just a few moments ago. He smelled the inside of her stomach!

            With agonizingly slow acceleration he crawled towards the other end of the plank, Melanie watched every inch of the way. Finally he arrived safe and sound; shaking uncontrollably from the adrenalin rush.

            “Well, darn!” said Melanie getting up to a kneeling position before them. Only one little person in my belly! I was hoping at least you would fall,” she indicated Leon by looking at him. There was a hint of a smile on her lips as he stared back at her.

            “Of course, I could just eat you anyway.” Disaster! Leon thought. “But that wouldn’t be very sporting would it? I guess I will just have to wait until later. Time for bed my little friends.”

She put them up in the doll house (which she had repaired with David that day) each to their own floor. Little did they know where the previous occupants of the house now were.

            Melanie waved to them as she turned off the light, turning towards David who could still see with very little loss of detail.

            “Can you still see?” She asked David.

            “Yes,” David replied, watching her grope in the darkness for the bed. She got down on her knees next to the bed, still sitting tall. David was face to face with her chest.

            “I had an idea, one of your friends gave it to me.”

            “They weren’t really my friends you know,” David interjected. “Just acquaintances I knew.”

            She paused for a moment, “Ah, well… They were good! Whatever they were.” She smiled, her eyes slowly getting used to the dark; even fully adjusted she would still be mostly blind.

            David spoke up next. “So what was the idea?”

            “Right,” She said, snapping her fingers and remembering. She reached behind her, failing twice to find what she was looking for. When she did she flipped the switch and a beam of light shown out from it. It was a little black hand held flashlight about as long as her palm and wide as David, more so at the front.

“Can’t find it?” David asked skeptically.

The beam of light blinded him as it shown directly at him; he couldn’t see anything and shielded his eyes with a scared little yelp. “Nope, I found it.” She said with a smirk. “A flashlight.”

            “What for?  I can already see in the dark.” David was a little irritated about the light, but he hid from it anyway.

            “Trevor had a flashlight with him when I shrank him. He used it to explore my mouth, and I figured, David might like to try that!” She had a little feeling of triumph in her voice, David nodded to himself.

            “Oh, that is a good idea. I can see but not greatly. A flashlight would be awesome.” He thought about exploring her mouth with it and shuddered in excitement.

            “Right, but you might need to be a little smaller…” Melanie trailed off.

            “Smaller?” David sounded worried, “But wouldn’t that be permanent?” He wondered what life would be like at only a few centimeters tall; or how short it would be. He completely missed the pun that time.

            “Don’t worry, I’m actually getting quite good at controlling it now.” She said confidently, then she added. “I don’t think I can return things to their original size yet; but I can control them a little bit.” She thought for a moment, “I made troy a lot smaller than you, for instance; and if you’ve seen everyone seems to be a different size.”

            “I noticed,” David remembered seeing a few differences; he knew he wasn’t taller than practically anyone normally, and being taller than people now was a bit unnerving.

            “It’s sort of random, I think…” She paused for a moment, choosing her words carefully. “But I suppose if I cast it enough in rapid succession, I’ll get something good, no?” She grinned and bent down a little, the result was her breasts being pushed up a little bit, threatening to come out of her shirt.

            David reached out and stroked one gently with his hand, Melanie gave a start not realizing where he was, but didn’t move. “Melanie,” He gazed at her flesh before him, longing for it gently inside. “I trust you more than you know.”

            Her heart melted a little at his words, he was very sweet. “Thank you, David.” She waited for a minute, letting him pet her breast. His fingers caressing her skin there felt very nice, she had never really been touched there before. “Alright, I’ll give it a try.”

            David didn’t look up, but heard her speaking softly, he felt the wind move around him. What wind? There wasn’t a climate down there, but the wind appeared anyway and moved around, not knowing there wasn’t supposed to be any. Within seconds David found he was no longer touching her breast, and in fact was far too far away to reach them. He looked around now, the light had gone but he could still see. He was unbelievably tiny! And she, Melanie… Was a true goddess. He had to crane his neck up very far, and still had trouble making her out in the distance.

            “Go get the flash light David, so I can see you again.”

            “Okay,” David said, surprisingly, she could still hear him. Whether or not he was loud as normal, or she could just arbitrarily hear him, he didn’t know. He found the flashlight, still on a few feet away. He picked it up and waved it in the air.

           Out of the corner of his eye he saw movement and turned the light towards it. Melanie’s absolutely massive eye was near him. The little pin prick of light didn’t even disturb her vision as she looked directly at him. David was smaller than one of her eyelashes now; he must have guessed. “Woah…” He said.

            “I know, you’re so small!” She exclaimed, accenting her sentence appropriately. “Do you still want to go exploring?”

            “Just don’t kill me…” David said, obviously.

            “I won’t, silly.” She smiled. “I will be very careful, I hope I can still feel you. Do let me know if you need out, or something.” She added after a moment’s thought, “I don’t think I’ll be able to swallow in there and keep you safe at your size. So you’ll just have to be careful… Just let me know when you want out.”

            “Well, I might never want to come out.” She chuckled, and he continued. “Just don’t fall asleep either; you get me out when you want me out.”

            “Depending on if I feel you or not, I might not either!” She grinned, moving forward a bit, bringing her mouth into view.

            David was awestruck; her lips were so incredibly wide it was unbelievable. He could see every groove, every fold of her beautiful skin. He wasn’t certain, but he thought he could even see her lip prints, or individual skin cells.

            Her mouth opened in what felt like slow motion. Accompanying with it all the sounds of someone with an over active salivary gland opening their incredibly damp mouth; to David it was even louder. Instantly he felt a wave of hot air blast into him as she breathed out, careful not to breathe too hard. He wondered, but only for a second, on how to get into her mouth. The answer presented itself as she laid out her tongue in front of him like a long and thin red carpet. It too was soaking wet, and David could see every detail in her tongue.

            He had to climb up on it, but it reacted to his touch meaning she could feel him; although she was rather mute now. She drew her tongue in slowly affording David the most amazing roller coaster ride introduction he’d ever had.

            When he was fully inside her mouth he turned around and watched her teeth come together slowly. They were massive and didn’t look very sharp, but they did look serrated. They were the perfect shade of white, the shade that one can only achieve with so much care and hard work; and lack of carbonated or caffeinated beverages. He turned his flashlight up to the ceiling. He could make out the ridges far above him. The surface reflected the light and seemed to be moving. In fact, the surface was moving, but it was the immediate surface. He saw why when a large portion of it seemed to sag and break away; a huge glob of saliva splashed a few hundred feet away from him creating a terrific splash and appropriate thunderous dripping noise; more like a bomb than a drip, really.

            Around his feet was a faint pool of liquid that seemed to span the entire length of Melanie’s tongue. Her liquid was everywhere, it covered everything; and her mouth was filling up with it rapidly. David finally got to see firsthand why Melanie often times swallowed a lot. She swallowed while speaking, before and sometimes after, she would swallow constantly when not even doing anything, and would always give halfhearted swallows while chewing between real ones. These smaller swallows were usually very light and didn’t create much sound, but David had noticed them long ago. Now that she wasn’t allowed to swallow, he wondered how much would build up in the cave.

            He looked one more time at the sheer size of her cavernous mouth. It was almost too big to be real. The air was insanely hot and humid and there was even a very small current of air flowing through it. The ambient noise was also damp, in a manner of speaking; as though it were a great underwater cavern filled with stagnant water.

            David took interest in a particularly large drip of saliva forming near the back of Melanie’s mouth. It seemed to stretch and distort itself, slowly gathering up everything around it and making a break for freedom. It stretched slowly, much more viscous than the other drips he had been watching. It moved with incredible slowness as it narrowed and lengthened, when it finally reached the back of her tongue it connected and spread out; the thread still unbroken. The bulk of the liquid rushed down the bridge and pooled on her tongue, slowly seeping back into her throat. David realized that would probably cause a problem.

            He was right. Her tongue lurched, the whole ground as far as he could see moved together in many different ways. The sides moved differently than the center and the center moved differently than the bits in between, and all of those regions moved differently from front to back. Her tongue undulated as she tried to pool the spit together away from her throat. David heard the sloshing of flesh as it pulled together and then apart again. He felt a strange sensation yank everything forward suddenly, but it stopped. He saw the back of her throat lurch upwards as the far back of her tongue dipped slightly; she had swallowed. I was unlike anything David had ever seen before, and he was impressed.

            He continued to explore, moving cautiously to avoid the forming lakes around him. The drips were becoming more frequent, and they were also becoming less and less like water and more like thick gooey ooze. He touched the ground and a layer of slime connected him and her tongue. Naturally he figured it would be repulsive, but this layer of stuff wouldn’t easily be seen or felt on a regular level. His feet made faint sucking and splatting sounds when he walked.

           He admired the stonework of her teeth, their perfect calcified structures glinting in the gleam of his flashlight. They were impressive and imposing, he would love to be able to see them at work from inside her mouth, but knew how impossible that might be; or at least deadly. The thought didn’t even occur to him at that moment that he was nearly invulnerable.

            He could still drown though, and the water table was rising dangerously. Soon he would find himself running out of relatively dry land.

            Melanie found it a lot harder than she had originally figured to maintain perfectly still. She kicked her feet idly as she sat with her head suspended in the air, perfectly level with the ground. Once or twice a large amount of saliva would run down her throat, nearly choking her. She noticed her mouth was filling up and filling up very fast. She might have to get David out before she was unable to entirely.

            David noticed the same thing on his own. All around him large columns of liquid diamond began to form, and these weren’t breaking. Everywhere he turned there was another column and all around him lakes had turned into almost an ocean, one single mass of saliva gently rising up onto his, what he could consider as close to as possible, dry land again. Even the back of her throat was filled with running liquid, it glinted off the folds in her throat muscles and skin and it played eerie tricks on the flashlight. He headed towards the front of her mouth.

           To his horror he found that he had actually traveled pretty deep into her mouth, he had passed the molar line without even realizing it; and he was looking at a massive lake in front of him; blocking his path. He looked left and right for a path to cross but found nothing; her mouth was far too full of goo. He would have to swim. He shuddered to think swimming in the thick ooze, he was already terrible at swimming as it was, how would he fare in Melanie’s thick saliva? He took the plunge, as it were. He waded forward into the pool, it was even warmer than the air around him and was very hard to walk through. Eventually, he lost touch with the ground.

            Melanie had been able to faintly feel David through most of his expedition, but recently she had lost the feeling and even the taste of him. There was just too much spit for anything; and not knowing where he was scared her. She very carefully got out of bed with the intention of getting into the bathroom to extract David.

            David couldn’t feel Melanie moving because he was currently fighting to stay afloat in her mouth; it wasn’t extremely difficult, but once he went under he found it doubly hard to get back out again. He tried rather fruitlessly to swim forward but it filled him. Her saliva, in mass like this, had a strange taste to it, but he couldn’t really find any pleasure in it this time as there were billions of gallons of it everywhere. He had to stay breathing; he had to stay above the liquid. Melanie’s spells didn’t give him gills and he would hate to die at a time like this, in a place like where he was, or at all for that matter. He would probably devastate Melanie if he did; he would hate to do that most of all.

            Melanie had made it to the bathroom and nearly swallowed, she had come so incredibly close it frightened her. Her normally voluntary muscle was quickly becoming involuntary, she had to act. She turned the light on, temporarily blinding herself while she searched for her water cup which she conveniently always had one in her bathroom. She found it moments after questing for it and brought it to her lips. Very slowly and cautiously she opened her lips and began to drool purposefully.

            David was tiring, his muscles were weak and sore and he was about to throw up from ingesting so much of her saliva. He could hardly breathe and wasn’t getting enough oxygen to begin with; he had only made it about a third of the way across. Suddenly, however, light poured into the cave little by little and the world tilted. David felt the ocean begin to flow.

Slowly at first she began to drain her mouth, letting it drip down her chin and into the cup. After a few moments she tilted her head and began to let more flow past her lips until it was a steady stream; it wasn’t watery enough to not stick to her all the way to her chin.

            David was in a rush now, waves of saliva bowled him over and pushed him along. He was drug under multiple times in the slow moving yet quickly accelerating ocean of spit as she drained her mouth. David saw more and more light flooding into her mouth, he was able to get at least one full breath in before being pulled under again.

            Melanie parted her lips more and the stream peaked. She filled the cup faster and faster until her mouth was beginning to finally dry out. As the stream became a drool again and slowly dribbled down her chin, she inspected the cup using the mirror; still catching the remnants in the cup. As she leaned forward her body took over, ousting the control of her mind, and she gulped involuntarily. She froze in horror.

            David had slammed up against one of her teeth as the remainder of the ocean flowed past him. It drug him to the top of the tooth but the serrations kept him in place. When the liquid was gone from around him he was near the edge of her mouth, so close to the outside; he could see the cup down below and her face in the mirror. David however was drawn back into her mouth as he heard another roaring sound building up from deep within her, he turned his head and saw her tongue suspending itself in midair as if preparing to lurch forward.

            What happened next was difficult to describe to himself, he saw it but couldn’t quite comprehend it. In short he saw her gulp. The complicated series of motions was unparalleled and perfectly flawless. Her tongue lunged and her throat catapulted itself as her uvula swung madly in the grips of gravity. Everything was sucked down into the pit that was her esophagus; he could see it clearly from upon her tooth. He saw it first before hearing it, but the delay was miniscule. The world shook around him as every fiber of his being rumbled with the force of what could be likened to a Daisy-Cutter nuke being detonated under the water in a small lake.

            Melanie, content with the lack of flow, peered at the cup, almost full to the brim. It wasn’t a large cup, but it wasn’t tiny; and inside there was no floating (or sinking David). She dumped the cup into the sink and didn’t watch as it oozed into the sink quickly spilling into the drain. She opened her mouth wide and sat on the counter, getting close to the mirror. There, waving weakly at her from her tooth was David.

            Breathing easily, she scooped David up with her nimble tongue and pulled him off its extended surface with her finger nails. She brought him up to her eyes, they both smiled at one another.

            Sometime later Melanie was cradling David in her arms, rocking him gently, against her breasts. She had maneuvered her clothes and where she positioned him so that he could lay up against and hug her breast. He tried his best to give back in the hug, but she didn’t mind his lack of mobility, she had thought she had lost him for a moment there; she had gotten him back to his, more normal, size and rocked him gently again.

            They had been talking in length about what it was like inside her mouth. When David would mention something she would give her impression on her end, or they would share milestones together. She was generally interested and was slightly envious of David, but only slightly. She wanted to know what it was like inside her own mouth, but that was just it, her own mouth.

            Melanie pressed her breasts together more tightly and covered David with flesh giving him a great hug before finally releasing him. He flopped over onto her hand which she brought up to her lips and she gently pecked him with a kiss.

            “I’m glad you’re safe again.” She concluded, and he agreed. After a moment of looking into one another’s eyes, she asked him “You wouldn’t happen to have seen who made poor Tracy fall, did you?” He nodded.

            “It was Marco. He stomped on the stick.”

            “Ah,” She said knowingly. “I thought so. I’m a little hungry, I think I’m going to go eat him now, instead of later.”

            “Sounds alright to me.” David said.

            Leon was convinced he would not fall asleep, and he was partially right. Fear would be the thing to keep him awake he believed. Then he realized that the best way to escape would be through the door, but it had been closed. There was no getting out of the room. The only thing left to do was to sleep for a few hours and then possibly make a break at early morning for a good hiding place. Then he could worry about escape when he was thinking more clearly.

            Marco was awoken from his steady sleep by a blood curdling scream from one floor above him. He looked out his window and saw in the blackness, a giant form sprawled across the acres of carpet before the doll house in the darkness. Melanie had waited until sleep took them and then stuck her hand through the window at Leon somewhere above him.

            Leon was being dragged out the window but he didn’t leave without a fight. He was grabbing bits of furniture to anchor himself to the room, it was rather fruitless. He was holding on to the bed which was following him out to the window slowly, scraping the ground as it went. With a final yank by Melanie tore him free. Marcus could just make out the form of her face in the darkness. She had a curious look on her face.  Suddenly red light illuminated her form. Both Leon and Marco looked towards the source. Melanie had draped red paper across a bulb which cast the scene in a dreadful color. David, who was seated atop the roof, was watching the scene from above and found the red paper to make her look even more devilish.

            “I needed a midnight snack,” she told Leon. “Sorry.”

            She opened her mouth wide which was also illuminated in the red light; it looked like the very entrance to Hell itself.

            “Ahhhhh!” screamed Leon as she stuffed his flailing body into her mouth. Marco thought he would be gone in another second but his head reappeared between her lips and he looked around trying to find some source of help or comfort. Nothing presented itself. Her mouth opened wide for one final second and then she gulped. The noise was loud to Marco but to Leon it was thunderous. Marco watched the bulge quickly disappear from Melanie’s throat. David had seen her swallow with her mouth wide open and watched as her tongue undulated and her throat lurched forward as Leon was drug back and pulled down into the darkness of her esophagus.

            Melanie turned a gruesome smile towards Marco. Fear gripped him. He wanted to run and hide but he could not move! His muscles were on strike, it seemed.

            She stared at him hard and long. Finally she spoke. It was as quiet a voice as one could expect, given their size difference.

            “I saw you stomp on the tongue depressor earlier.” Her voice wasn’t even really there, it was more of a whisper and just air; it was the damn creepiest thing he had ever heard in his life. She continued “It caused Tracy to fall and get eaten.”

            “He volunteered!” He cried in a panic “I sped things up for him!”

            She continued using her whispering voice; “It wasn’t nice”

            “You eat people! That’s not nice!” He accused.

            “You’re next.” She concluded the last word with a hint of vocal cord, and quick as lightning a hand reached out towards him and took hold of him despite his attempts to flee. She rolled to her side slightly and she brought him over to her stomach; pressing him against it. For the second time he was forced to hear the panicked screams emanating from within her belly.

            “Hear that?” asked Melanie, speaking normally again; her voice had knives in it. She did not, however, wait for a response. “That’s gunna be you.” She concluded and brought him up to her mouth. She tossed him in without another word or thought.

            Once again the feeling of something live digesting within her compounded her enjoyment of the fight going on within her mouth. It was a battle between her tongue and her meal. She tossed Marco this way and that. He struck his head on a tooth and she tossed him to the other side of her mouth where he banged his knee and howled in pain. He was dizzy from the head blow and probably bleeding too. His knee was shattered and he had scrapes everywhere that bled all over.

            “To hell with you Melanie!” He tried to yell, but it mostly came out as random screams and shouts.

            Melanie then bit his hand off! Her teeth slammed together with enough force to cut the largest diamonds in the world, she hadn’t really been paying attention to where he was; this bite was more of a reflex. Marco’s hand happened to be across a molar at the time; it was crushed and mangled beyond belief. As he jerked his hand away strips of flesh were left behind, Marco’s scream pierced the night. Melanie began to laugh while he bobbed within her.

            Together they formed a sinister duet. Marco watched through blurring vision as her uvula shook and throat opened with each giggle; he was going into shock. Her mouth was opened wider to further allow him an opportunity to see into the red hell but it was lost as his screams died. Her mouth slowly closed and the laughter died. Marco fell unconscious, dying slowly probably. He still shook and convulsed as he still pumped out blood. It was the end. The tongue curled and he slid backwards and down. She swallowed.

            Melanie stood up and took a sip of water from the glass next to her bed to clear her mouth; she took another and swirled it around before swallowing again. She placed her hands on her stomach.

            “Oh they were tasty.” She said, looking back to David over her shoulder who had been admiring her. She grinned at him and in the sinister red light she bent her knees and walked towards David imitating a demon, or something. She roared at him playfully; clawing at the air in front of him. David went to cower, but he was lying down and the gesture failed. She giggled and bent low, bringing her neck within arm’s reach of him. She swallowed again, bobbing her neck forcibly; the sound jarring David pleasantly.

            While she had been entertaining David with her neck she wasn’t paying attention and was caught off guard when she used her hand to push him gently over the edge. He didn’t even panic, as he didn’t have enough time. He tumbled head over heels and landed squarely on the fabric that connected her two breasts. He was staring up at her from her shirt, she looked down at him and grinned again.

            Without a word she stood up and, holding her hand under her shirt as to not let David fall out, she climbed back into bed.

            “You can sleep in there, if you want David.” She said sweetly before adding, rather sleepily through a yawn, “I don’t mind.” David watched absentmindedly.

            “Good night Melanie,” He mused, and as her eyes closed he kissed her flesh; she twitched but smiled again. He realized she wasn’t wearing a bra, somehow. He thought she had been, but now wasn’t at all. Her breasts were just standing there on their own, distributing their weight through their own bases, the thin fabric above making a roof; the whole set up a tent with a hole in the front.

            He ran his hands along the curvature of her breasts, one after the other; pressing into them lightly. He knew he was having an effect on her, it was very obvious from looking around. He played with them for some time, reaching around them and running his fingertips across them; until finally she seemed to doze off. He had been fighting it, but her aroma had been driving him wild, finally with her asleep he decided to join her. He crawled into a crevice that would have been under her right breast and curled up to sleep; and did he sleep.

End Notes:

Again I must apologize for missing some submission deadlines. My surgery didn't go quite as planned and after some new complications I had to spend more time than planned in recovery. But I should be back to a more regular submission schedule now. So, again, if you have any ideas, comments, questions, or critiques, let me know! Send me a comment (don't forget a rating!) or an email to hkorhal [at] yahoo [dot] com.

--HK

Chapter 08 - Going In by ralf_wolfs
Author's Notes:

This time, David is on the menu.

 

Chapter Eight

Going In

 

             David woke up early the next morning and found himself laying inside the warm tent that was created with Melanie’s shirt between her breasts. He was momentarily stunned, but recollection eventually seeped its way into his conscious. The memories of the previous night flooded back into his mind and he grinned to himself. He didn’t remember sleeping or dreaming, but did remember getting ready for sleep and now, of course, waking up in a minor daze. He was beginning to get used to that feeling of morning grogginess which he had never really had to deal with before everything had started.

            Melanie was still sleeping gently, possibly dreaming; he couldn’t tell of course. He got to his feet and admired the texture and complexion of her skin. He reached out and lightly touched the wall of her breast and marveled at the feeling. He couldn’t quite describe it, but if he had to he would say it was the dry kind of silkiness you would think to be both mildly rough and incredibly smooth. Like he had realized before, his life was beginning to get described in rather epic ways, and many of them would often times contradict one another.

            He breathed deeply the warm air and it smelled sweetly of her; it was insanely attractive. He gave her left breast a pat and a light hug, kissing it gently. When he had spent a few moments in that one sided embrace he tore himself off from it rather difficultly and looked out of the missing wall; Melanie was still sleeping soundlessly. She was breathing slowly but deeply causing the world to move gently up and down rhythmically with such incredible grace.

He stepped out into the slowly brightening light of her basement bedroom. The natural light of the morning was breaking through her storm window and invading like a slow gelatinous mass. He stood straight and stretched, giving off a strong yawn.

            After recovering from his yawn he looked over at the digital clock that was on her desk. It was good enough in the morning time, perhaps he should wake her. He prodded the soft part of her throat a few times, this accomplished nothing. The next thing he tried was pressing into the underside of her jaw, the soft flesh was very yielding but still produced nothing; although he was jarred and a little surprised when she swallowed. It was an involuntary motion, but he was still surprised pleasantly.

            “Melanie.” He called to her, prodding her everywhere he could think of. Trying to wake a sleeping giant was much easier said than done; it was quite a feat. Yet after about five minutes of trying rather fruitlessly the combined efforts of all of his attempts must have amassed enough to push her over the edge into minor consciousness. He could tell she was rousing because she began to move. He took a seat.

            David watched as she moved her head left and then right; he could feel her shoulders move as her back sprang to life and her body began to shudder. She yawned and rubbed at her eyes; her hands appearing out of nowhere.

            “Ohuh” Melanie said, not quite intelligibly. Her groggy features played like they didn’t want to get up; her body was certainly protesting ferociously. All of her muscles seemed weak with fatigue and her eyes still burned greatly. She blinked madly. “Time to get up already?” She said through a yawn about half way.

            “I would suppose so. You could keep sleeping I guess;” David paused and thought for a moment. “But I would get really bored… Eventually.” He added in a hurry.

            She moved her hands and looked down at David sitting pleasantly on her chest through watery eyes. They were slightly red and of course a little liquidy. David waved.

            “Oh of course, sure. Wake me up so you don’t get bored. I see how you feel about me.” She rolled her eyes and her head slammed back into her pillow the all the force of gravity, David laughed.

            “Well not in as many words. I think much higher of you than that!”

            “Sure you do.”

            “Why, that’s why I woke you up.”

            “Just keep telling yourself that.” She stretched her neck and some rather violent cracking sounds came from it, David shuddered. “You just try to convince my body of that.” She grimaced for a moment before relaxing. She looked back down at David a completely different person, she smiled.

            “Better?” Asked David.

            “A little…” She was then suddenly made aware of her midsection. Left out in the cold all night it was a little chilly, but above that it was empty; she was really hungry. She moved her hands down to her belly to sooth her stomach’s rioting. “Wow, those guys last night must have really not been enough, man I’m starving!” Her eyes lit up and she spoke loudly to David who took it as a positive sign that she was indeed awake and much better.

            Melanie began to sit up and grabbed David carefully. She set him on her knee and proceeded to stretch her arms high into the air, and gave a great final yawn shaking off any sign of dissent within her body. David then speculated silently to himself; he was mere inches from the most powerful implement of destruction he had ever known, and it was awesome.

            “I’m all out of people though.” She said, settling back down. “Except you of course.” She poked him with her finger, sending him sprawling. “And where I could eat you, I wouldn’t really get anything out of it.” She mused.

            “Yes, you keep telling yourself that, and I will stay alive to enjoy your company.” David replied, getting to his feet and trying to regain some stolen dignity.

            “So that means I should go out and get some more. I just love this, you really did turn me onto something amazing David.” He had stepped into her palm and she was looking at him at a conversational distance.

            “Erm, great.” He paused, grasping for words. “But, even though you’re super powerful in all, you probably should slow down maybe just a tad?” Melanie gave him an inquisitive look as he searched for better words, “I mean, I love it all the same, but, you know, those policemen yesterday were a bit close.” He then hastily added, “You might get discovered, and that would be horrible.” He sounded not only very over protective, but incredibly loyal. Melanie did agree with him.

            After a moments reflection on the events of the previous day Melanie said, with the air of absolute confidence in herself; “Yea, but what could they do about it? I would just pull off my sweetest looking face,” She demonstrated towards David “And say I that didn’t do it.” She batted her eye lashes at David and pouted, her face taking on a completely different appearance than he was used to seeing. She grinned and went on. “And if that doesn’t work, there is always here,” She bent her head down a bit and opened her mouth wide in front of David; making sure he got a nice view.

            Even though he had spent the previous night exploring it in great detail, he was never uninterested when it presented itself right in front of him. It was like sampling something amazing, and settling for the second best thing or something like that. Either way it was all good to him, he enjoyed every moment with her.

            “Of course, I guess that would make sense.” David looked around a bit as though the next sentence would come from the air. He found it, squinted at it and then went on. “But you know, I think it would be cool if we could have some fun together some time.” She eyed him and he faulted slightly, the hint of a blush appearing on his features. “I mean sure, watching you eat someone is fun in and of itself. Hell, just being in your presence is even better,” His voice trailed off and he looked down sheepishly, inadvertently her chest became his next object of optical interest. He went on, “But spending some time with you would be nice too…” He twisted nervously.

            It took her a moment to catch what he was saying, and Melanie took it rather pleasantly. She blew a warm breath at him in a consoling attempt to show him how she felt before she answered. “Well sure then little guy!” She brought him closer to her eyes, they were positively beaming with admiration. “I don’t want to make you feel like a bit of luggage or what not! I want to keep you happy too.” She nuzzled him with her nose, eyes closed. David hadn’t been prepared for it and the sudden sweeping of her nose lightly across his body made him fall over again. He really had to stop falling over at her lightest touch. “So what would you like to do today then?” She added finally.

            David, sitting on her palm, looked up at her and didn’t hesitate to answer, “Well first you should get dressed, I guess get some breakfast, then we can do whatever you really want to do.” He reflected on how his little list had sounded to her. To him it didn’t sound like the right thing to say, so he added a bit more. “Because really no matter what you do, I bet I will enjoy it. So far you haven’t done anything to or around me that I haven’t absolutely loved every minute of.” David smiled, and Melanie returned the look. She moved him to down her lips and pursed them; kissing his whole person. He blushed mildly again as Melanie pulled him back and smiled.

“You wait right here then while I slip into something more cozy.”

            She winked at him and then put him on top of her desk as she grabbed some clothing. David wondered what she had in mind.

            When Melanie returned a moment later she was dressed in a pair of light blue jeans that had many rips and holes in them, obviously designer made. They had the effect of showing off large portions of her legs. Most of her left shin and thigh and some of her right hip, as well as her entire right knee, were all visible through the neatly ratty denim. The tears were all bright white and looked very nicely made.

            Her shirt actually covered most of her abdomen, to his temporary dismay. However it did cut low across her chest and revealed a great deal of skin there as well. A bit further down there was only about an inch of tanned flesh peeking out between her shirt and pants. It was green and blue stripe, and everything was again, just like Melanie’s usual outfit, skin tight against her perfect body.

            “You like?” She said, as she ran her hands down her sides in front of David. She bent her knee and twisted her body about showing him all of the little details her new outfit had to offer him. She turned around twice, never taking her eyes off David; she ran her fingers across her chest again giving him quite a show.

            David coughed. “You look beautiful,” He replied, Melanie gave a delightful squeal and grabbed him rather unceremoniously and pressed him into her cheek in a hug. When she pulled him away from her he noticed a new strong smell permeating the air around her; it was different but he really liked it. She placed him right next to her neck on her shoulder; he instinctively grabbed hold of her as she righted herself.

            David could hear a new set of sounds as when Melanie talked, he could hear the sound coming straight from her throat. He watched in awe as her throat bobbed up and down with her laughter, talking, periodical swallow, and just general moving about. Every time that bit of her moved it would make a fleshy sound and it didn’t even matter why it was moving.

            Melanie took him upstairs and she proceeded to take out another apple; she really liked apples for many reasons. After clawing a good piece for David, she began to devour hers. He watched as her mouth would open wide in front of the apple and her teeth bared themselves. She would then rip into the flesh of the apple tearing out a massive portion of it that would disappear within. He would listen to her as she would chew, her teeth ripping and grinding away at the apple itself, until it was nothing left. He reminded himself of what he had thought about last night, and he wished he could be inside with that apple, watching. The thought was exciting in its own right, and he could imagine how it looked after seeing so much of her first hand. His thoughts were interrupted when the mass of apple was swallowed. It was a feat of nature if ever he had seen one.

            Melanie had taken them back downstairs and had laid out on her bed again, generally relaxing. Her sore muscles could do very well with a break, and she was happy to take one. She munched on the apple while they talked about nothing in general.

            David could catch a glimpse inside her mouth from time to time as she spoke or laughed. What he saw inside of it was awe inspiring. He could see remnants of her last bite clinging all over her mouth in small bits and some chunks along all the edges of her mouth; saliva shown everywhere. With the combination of apple juices, too, Melanie’s mouth was salivating at an overly powerful rate which left massive columns that stretched from place to place within her maw.

            In the relative silence of the moment, ignoring her massively loud chewing sounds, David asked her a question, “Melanie?”

            “Yea?”             She said prior to taking another bite.

            “Remember when you said you took extra care to protect me with magic?” She nodded. “Well what all do you really mean? I’ve been thinking about it for a while now and I guess I’m just a bit curious.”

            Melanie chewed the idea over in her mind as she did her apple. “Well,” She swallowed and took a deep breath, expelling a lot of breath onto David in front of her. “When I cast a shrinking spell on someone,” She paused helpfully as if reading from a white board in a physics class. “Of course they are touched by magic. They have more tolerance and resistance and things like that,” She wet her lips before continuing, still gazing at the invisible board. “But when I cast your spell, I wanted it to be something extraordinary.” She cast her gaze back to David. “Something that would make it so I couldn’t hurt you easily.” She gave a slight grin.

            David nodded knowingly. “Uh-huh, I remember that.”

            Melanie went on; “When I cast my spell on you I made extra certain to make that spell much more potent.” As she explained her knowledge of her magic became apparent, it was much more than just simple words and waves. “I spent a lot of energy and concentration to make you as tough as possible. So to my knowledge I can’t kill, hurt, or even harm you in any way. I’m sure I could find a way eventually,” She mused, mostly to herself. “But I won’t be actively trying to hurt you, that is.”

            “That’s relieving…” David breathed a small sigh of relief, although what for he didn’t really know. “You know, knowing this opens up a whole new world of things we could do together.” Her eyebrow raised, she had actually been thinking along those lines herself; she was interested to see what he had in mind. “What all exactly did you make sure you couldn’t do?”

            She didn’t hesitate. “Would you like me to show you a few of them? I know they won’t hurt you, and I have known that from the start.” She paused for effect, “But I didn’t want to hurt you mentally, you know, being your friend in all, you trust me not to do the things I could have done.”

            “Of course, and sure!” David said loyally. “I’d love to see them, I guess.” Short fuzzy clips of what she could have meant played through his imagination, all of them ending in horrible death; except when she moved away he was fine.

            Melanie put down her apple. “Well, there is this,” she smiled and took David in her hand gently lifting him in front of her. With her free hand she put them together and began to press him with intense pressure. She seemed to be crushing him, but all he felt was an all-encompassing force pressing in on him on all sides. If it weren’t for the lack of being able to breathe, David could see how that wouldn’t really kill him; his bones weren’t snapping like he thought they ought to be. “See,” She said in a forced breath that was muffled to David. “This would kill someone.”

            She relaxed her muscles and let out a breath, her face showed signs of strain. David took a big breath and responded, “I see. So I can’t be crushed?”

            “Pretty much. Maybe if I dropped you into a crusher, perhaps.” David shuddered. “But I don’t think I would do that.” He nodded in silent agreement. “But not being able to be crushed is just one small part of all the magic that still lingers with you. You can, for instance, survive in here.” Melanie lowered David to her bare stomach and let him touch it. Then, without warning, her hand let go of him and she rolled over. It wasn’t even in slow motion as her body steamrolled over him with surprising speed. He didn’t even manage a yelp as he saw the massive wall of her flesh fall with crushing weight on top of him.

            Surprisingly, it didn’t hurt. He couldn’t breathe very well, and, even to his eyes, couldn’t see much; but he was immersed in a whole new world of sounds. Sounds of her body living in general that he had never been able to hear before; being completely shut out from the entire world there was nothing but Melanie’s belly, and the contents it was digesting. Far off he thought he could hear her heart thumping like a time clock, her lungs roaring softly and all around him the world vibrated as her intestines and stomach worked their meal.

            She eventually turned over and picked him up again. “Isn’t that fun?” She asked while bringing him closer to her face so she could see him better; she rolled back onto her stomach.

He nodded. “Completely, what are you thinking?” David said, staring at her mouth. Then her lips started moving, and she was speaking softer.

            “Well, something that I have wanted to do for a long time now, was to feel you.” David couldn’t help but feel a bit puzzled; sure he couldn’t help the fact he wanted to do the same thing to her, but because of his size he didn’t think that was quite possible. She explained, seeing his puzzled expression. “I have had you in my mouth already a few times; but I couldn’t do very much to you.” She moved him closer to her mouth. “Although now that you know I cannot hurt you,” She let her breath flow out from between her lips gently as if to finish her sentence.

            “Umm…” David gave an uncertain start.

            “You would be perfectly safe of course.” Melanie added hastily. “My body can’t hurt you, my teeth can’t cut or crush you, my throat won’t constrict you to death, and my saliva won’t drown you if you’re smart enough to breath.” David tilted his head slightly, he had almost drowned the previous night because of that very same fact. “My stomach isn’t a problem to you either.”

            “I’m not sure… It sounds fun in all, but…” He was generally unsure about all of this.

            “But how would you get out?” she anticipated his question, it wasn’t it but he listened anyway. “That’s simple. I can get you out, it’s safe, trust me.” With those last words she pushed David up against her lips and she kissed him again. David couldn’t help but feel completely powerless against her suggestive advances. Her beauty was just unimaginable, her size was commanding, her voice was lulling, her breath was seducing, he just couldn’t resist all of it all at once.

            David fell over and looked up. Melanie held him out again a bit further; he nodded. She smiled and giggled a giggle that could shatter the repose of the stoutest man on earth. Without any more discussion she moved him closer and parted her lips revealing to him the most unnerving sight in the world; the teeth of a giantess whose intent was to use them to eat you. David was now seeing, for the first time, what everyone else had in horror; he felt for them.

            Melanie’s teeth parted and behind them lay a room colored in red that also shined with the tons of saliva and apple bits left inside. David had to hand it to her, she knew what she was talking about when she said it can’t drown him, because her saliva sure could drown anyone else, if let sit too long that is. She breathed outwards and David’s hair and clothing fluttered. Bits of her spit flew out of her mouth and coated him prematurely. She moved him very near her lips; her tongue came out to greet him.

            The beast of a tongue came out from the cavern in front of him and struck him in the midsection and then proceeded to slide upwards along his front. When she reached his chest she trailed off into space in front of him, relishing. She then repeated the movement a few times, each time getting more and more of him covered in her sticky, warm saliva and moving more forcefully. Melanie finally moved him beyond her lips.

            She was lapping slowly at him, gaining speed. Her rough bumpy tongue would rub up against him, retreat to her mouth to gather more saliva and repeat its task. David found himself nearly in her mouth each time, he also felt the incredible attraction of the stickiness. Very slowly her lips maneuvered around him, her mouth opened fully, pushing him inside.

            David fell through the small gap between the rows of teeth, and landed on her succulent tongue the instant her fingers let go. It wriggled beneath him as her jaw quickly moved to shut him in. Most of the light had drained out of the room, if you could call it that, but David’s eyes could still make out every detail and every colour and contour of her mouth’s interior. He could after all see well in the dark now.

            Melanie wasted no time in getting to what she wanted to do. She quickly began to move David about in her oral cavern. She shoved him to and fro, licking him up and down all the different sides of his body simultaneously it seemed. Eventually she smashed him up against the inside of her strong imposing white monoliths. She ran her tongue over his surface a few times, she wiped his face almost as if trying to burrow into his own mouth; although her tongue was far bigger than he was and a French kiss, if it was called that, would probably kill him. David felt rather weak and useless. He would move his arms and try to grab the slippery devil but it would always writhe under his touch and slip away from him. He couldn’t fight it; she had absolute control.

            Melanie seemed to grow slightly bored of this game he was trying to play with her, and decided just keep on going. He was going to find out sooner or later and now was as good a time as any. She was in the mood to experiment and the feeling of power she had been saddling ever since she first started shrinking people had been growing exponentially, every time she wanted more, wanted it to be bigger, better. She had the urge to act a little violently.

So she did. Lowering her jaw slightly she slipped David around to the side of her mouth and pushed him into her cheek; from the outside her check could be visibly seen, distorted with an object inside it; except it was moving of its own volition. She snapped her jaws shut right in front of David, the force of the collision rocked his ear drums and made him shudder. Her teeth parted again slowly and her check pushed him up onto her rear molars, David nearly panicked. He made to thrust himself off the ledge but Melanie’s tongue held him tightly to her cheek. He looked up and stared at the flat and sharp underside of her top row of molars, she was going to crush him!

            He tried to shout but his cry was cut short as Melanie bit together, hard. She knew perfectly well David was going to be safe, whether he screamed or not, so she didn’t have to worry about him telling her she was hurting him. She knew she wouldn’t. The knowledge almost made her drunk. Without any care as to what he was going to try to tell her, she clamped her teeth shut and a satisfying crunch echoed through her sealed lips.

            To his horror he heard himself die. He heard his body give way and splatter across her mouth, he heard all of his bones shatter and crack as her teeth snapped together with the force of a killer bear trap. He swore he felt his body come to pieces before being overcome by darkness and nothingness. He felt her teeth raise off him and he could see again.

            David was completely unharmed, rather to his relief and surprise. There wasn’t a single sign of any damage to his body anywhere, not a cut or a bruise or a broken bone or anything. Yet even so, his body made the sickening crunching sound of a rather large potato chip. Yet while he was marveling at the beauty of life, he was thrust again upwards and into her molar wall; another sick crunch boomed through the maw.

            Melanie chewed on him heavily, yet her mouth remain closed during the task. She chewed on one side only, turning David from time to time with the idle flick of her tongue, all the cracking and crunching sounds greeting her ears; she listened intently. She then threw him to the other rack of teeth and bit down there too. This act caused her lips to part; they didn’t meet back up again.

            Now Melanie was chewing with all the ferocity of a hungry girl that had a very chewy but very delightful piece of meat that was far too much of a mouthful. David couldn’t tell what was going on, his world was a blur and whirl of sounds, noises, and sensations. He constantly found himself being repeatedly mashed up against a pair of incredibly solid teeth and every time they came together he felt his body break and nearly explode with the pressure. It wasn’t half bad, in fact, he enjoyed it. Tremendously.

            Her mouth was filling with saliva as was customary, and her vigorous chewing of David had indeed tired him out but, even so, Melanie had only just started going. Liquid fire coursed through her veins and filled her body with a tingling sensation that also sent shocks down her spine and through her legs.

            Her chewing slowed and eventually stopped with a wet sucking sound as he laid there against her back molars panting. He looked up in a daze. He completely missed it when she lightly held him in place with her teeth and swallowed deeply. If he hadn’t of been stunned he would have noticed the acute loss of breath and deafness associated from practically being inside of Melanie’s throat when she swallowed. Her teeth were the only things keeping him from being drug down with the hundreds of gallons of saliva.

            She then rolled him over onto her tongue and sucked on him lightly. She nibbled at him too using her front teeth, biting at his legs and arms; she refrained from biting at his neck, that would probably be pushing it too far, she thought to herself. She rolled him back and forth and swirled him about for a few more minutes before she flipped him over and let him rest on her tongue.

            She gripped his ankles between her incisors and began tilting her head back. Even through his dazed state, he knew what was coming next. Having survived the wondrous hell she had just put him through, he was no longer worried or scared about anything; he was going to enjoy it. Her mouth made a vertical drop into her throat to where he was suspended by his ankles in the center of her mouth. He counted, but didn’t get very far before she nipped him again, dropping him into her tongue’s grasp. She gulped as hard as she could.

            Her tongue grasped him and pressed in on him on all sides in a new way he hadn’t felt before. It undulated beneath him pushing him down until finally it opened up into a great tube that was her esophagus. He passed her uvula and through her tonsils, entering her throat. She sent the young man down into her body accompanied by the rest of her left over spit. Even though he was dazed he could still appreciate the sheer violence of such a simple act. The way gravity pulled at him in many different directions and flesh pressed into him in many ways. Everything undulated beneath him and pushed him downwards; he saw a strange looking set of flaps and bone looking holes coming up at him.

            He passed through her throat’s squeezer in three chops. These weren’t nearly as strong as her teeth were, but they were equally painful. The whole trip wasn’t very long but it sure seemed to last forever. The most prevailing thought, however, was the presence of sound. It came from everywhere, hundreds of different sounds, different things making different sounds creating an organic orchestral effect that seemed to have this all down pat all the way to the very sound of eyes blinking in an audience.

            When David arrived in Melanie’s stomach, it was gruesome. He could make out everything in her stomach, unlike those before him. The large bits of chewed apple were floating all around him as her acids sloshed everywhere; her living stomach wall undulating every so often and shifted trying to keep the cauldron churning. The colors were awful and the visuals weren’t the most enlightening either. Her stomach was a boring assortment of disgusting flaps and oozes of many colors and all of rank putrid slimes.

            Not even the sound that David had heard when Melanie was on top of him would have prepared him for what he heard now. It was as if the very air was alive with vibrations of incredible and terrifying sounds, her heart was thumping in the distance slightly muffled by the walls of flesh and dampened by the digestion process. Her lungs were filling and expelling masses of air with calculated ease. Her stomach, now that was the loudest one, was digesting the apple, and now her new meal. Yet he knew better than to believe the latter. He knew he couldn’t be hurt by her digestive acids, and he felt nothing but a liquid goop on him, which wasn’t all too pretty.

            “Wow! That was incredible!” Said Melanie,

End Notes:

We are effectively plodding along. This chapter is about a third of the way through the original story. I'm excited to get it out there finally in preperation for my newest project. I hope to get it finished by the time I finish editing The Realm of Melanie, and might post it alongside The Realm of Kendra because you know that one has to be coming next! As always I'd value to hear your thoughts on how the story is going, and you can always reach me at my email at hkorhal [at] yahoo [dot] com.

 

Thanks for reading!
--HK

Chapter 09 - Shopping by ralf_wolfs
Author's Notes:

Shopping with a giantess, what could possibly go wrong?

 

Chapter Nine

Shopping

 

            Later that afternoon David laid on Melanie’s belly again; having previously been inside of it he marveled at how much better it was out there given the different environment, lack of smells, and much more beautiful landscape. He did have to admit to himself, she looked much more beautiful and attractive from the outside, than on the inside. Nevertheless, it was still an experience to remember. How many people can say “I’ve been eaten by a beautiful, sexy girl.” And lived to describe it in wondrous explicit detail?

            “I told you that you’d be safe.” Melanie said with a slight sense of humor. She was beaming at herself, eyes closed, still relishing the feeling. The fire hadn’t quite been put out by her body’s fire suppression system yet.

            “I know, I know.” David admitted. “And that’s why I trusted you. It was fun, but I dunno.” He paused, mulling something over in his mind. “I don’t think the entire trip down into you was all that good. Mind you.”

            Melanie sighed, her hand idly playing with David. “Aw, well whatever you say David.” With that she gave a laugh, and shook David. “I loved it.” Nothing she had felt yet compared and swallowing David felt so much more pleasing and exciting than anyone else; for some reason.

            She continued to play with him for some time as he tried to entertain her. He spent a lot of time running up and down the length of her abdomen, climbing all the little elevation differences between all the different bits of her midsection. She had even pulled up her shirt and made him a little tunnel through which he could walk between her breasts and not have to climb over them. He spent a lot of time there too, trying to coax any kind of physical reaction out of Melanie.

            He got one alright, he could tell. Her whole body writhed gently under his touch; so small and soft, yet just powerful enough to ignite her entire body in flames. He noticed easily that her body temperature had risen a few degrees. After a few hours David had worn himself out completely trying to pleasure Melanie. She grinned at him and blew him a loving kiss. She patted him as he lay against the flesh of her breast and panted like a dog that had just ran a ten kilometer race with a horse, and won.

            Eventually she picked him up gently from her bosom and covered him with another sloppy kiss before asking, “Would you like to read the paper? I would very much like to read in my book again.”

            David nodded weakly. Having been a few hours since she had eaten him, he was slowly recovering; although he still thought he ought to spend the day sleeping.

            “Alright, let’s go get it.” David eyed her with interest as she lowered him to just beneath her navel and held him there at a leisurely arm’s distance. He very much enjoyed the location, and watched as her legs would stride out far below him and move with great effort. He watched her hips move from side to side as she strode to the front door and picked up the paper that was lying just outside.

            With a little pip of a sound she headed back to her room and dropped David off on the desk. When they were both standing, the desk gave David a height equal that to the bottom button on her jeans in front of him. Embarrassed he looked up the length of her body to see her smiling down at him. He resisted the urge to reach out and touch the fabric in front of him.

She patted him with her finger twice, inadvertently forcing his gaze back down and into what was unquestionably her crotch. He wasn’t complaining, he just didn’t want to intrude. When she was done she turned around and proceeded to take the newspaper apart. “What would you like to read David?” She said, glancing over her shoulder.

            Watching her, he said absently, “Oh just the front page will do.”

            She grinned, he hadn’t looked up. “Alright.” She put the paper out on her bed and stealthily picked David up again and placed him at the headline, the words were bigger than he was in some places.

            She stood up with her hands on her hips and surveyed the scene, she idly glanced over the words herself. David however couldn’t look away from her beauty so long as she stood there in that imposing state. She realized this and shied away, allowing him to tear his gaze off her body.

            With book in hand she practically leapt over David who missed an aerobatic display that, when she impacted the bed, sent him flying into the air rather humorously. “Yaaaahh!” He cried as he discovered the secrets of unassisted human flight.

*  *  *

            A few hours later Melanie broke the silence of scholarly reading. “No, no that’s not right. Darn it!”

            “Something the matter Melanie?” asked David looking up from a newspaper report that he was reading. He had taken to walking across the lines of text earlier like an ancient type writer, except now instead of printing the words he was trying to absorb them letter by letter in an attempt to derive understanding from them; sometimes it was difficult. The article in question was about the recent mysterious unexplained disappearances of local people, including two policemen. Law Enforcement officials were baffled. There were no suspects, no witnesses, and no tracks. People had just up and vanished without a trace.

            The cause of all the confusion sighed quietly to herself and closed the little black book that she had been reading and murmuring into. Every now and then she would write something down or read her notes, then she would examine the book closely and change her notes. This had been going on for quite some time. David could practically feel the winds of knowledge flowing from book to brain. His clothing ruffled cautiously.

            “I’m just trying to learn new magic, of course. It’s all rather tricky stuff and I haven’t got it yet. Like all things in magic that I’ve seen so far, it is tough to read and even harder to understand. But given enough time I will master it just like I have the spells I currently understand.” She showed David her notes, and he couldn’t make heads or tails of it either. He nodded understandingly.

            She stood up and stretched her arms wide, arching her back and standing on her toes. The added effect made her several inches taller everywhere. It never failed to amaze David to see just how unbelievably huge she really was; even if he hadn’t been shrunken he would have been pleasantly impressed. He stared at the back of her body knowing full well that just on the other side of it was the stomach which had housed all of the recently missing people he had been reading about, albeit not all at once.  He gazed in awe of her giant breasts as she twisted, cracking her spine in many places. Her bones creaked a few more times as she let out a sigh of relief, her belly growled. There was no one to eat, thought David. No one, except him.

            “Come on,” said Melanie rather suddenly. “Let’s go shopping.” David wasn’t prepared for her fingers hoisting him violently into the air. “I want to go to the mall.” She said in a manner of fact voice. “How long has it been since you’ve been?”

            “About a year.” She eyed him accusingly, “What? I’ve no reason to go there.” He added defensively, practically wilting under the weight of her gaze as she took them to her car.

            “Well now you’re going to go with me!” She smiled happily and got in the car. “Where would you like to sit this time?” She asked David, groping for his opinion.

            “Why ask me something like that? I don’t know!” She tilted her head and pushed her mouth to one side.

            “Right.” She said dully. She then just let go of him and dropped him with a shrug of her own, “I dunno either.” She said mockingly. He didn’t make a sound, but he did flap about a bit like a baby bird that just madly jumped out of its nest for the very first time. He plummeted like a furry stone. She had the key in the ignition by the time David landed with a thump against the inside of her leg and slid to a halt. She pressed the break and started the car, causing David to slide further.

            Looking about, he wasn’t insanely close to the triangle shaped detail of her jeans, but he did find himself caught between Melanie’s legs. He grabbed at her but the fabric was too tight and he couldn’t find hand holds; his upper body would have nothing to do with him getting out of there. He twisted about as she drove, the feelings sending electric shocks through her body, being touched in a very sensitive area.

            Carefully he hauled his body into a ball and pressed into her leg with his own legs, forcing himself up. He found a foot hold on the inside seam of her pant leg and was able to stand up unsteadily. Melanie looked down at him with idle amusement at a red light, but had to turn her attention back to the road as the light turned green. David scowled back up at her.

            Very carefully he jumped up the side of her leg and slid back to where he had been moments before. There was just too much leg and not enough him. He could slide to where there was less leg, he thought, or climb up that. He looked at her lowest portion of her torso idly running it through his mind. He decided against it, and after a few more failed attempts was assisted by Melanie herself; she pressed her legs together. This afforded him enough leverage to get himself up from between her legs and onto her thigh. He rubbed it thankfully and she grinned to herself, the fire slowly dying down to a mildly hot set of used coals.

            When they got to the mall Melanie carried David very ceremoniously against the underside of her breasts. David was hidden from sight against anyone who stood more than five foot tall and less than a moderate height he didn’t guess at. Plus, in order to be seen someone would have to be staring at her breasts, and not only be staring but be staring from beneath. David found his roof rather stylish.

            Melanie first took him to a book store where they browsed through some young adult romance novels which David found repulsing but looked on eagerly when they reached science fiction and fantasy books, she too was mildly interested in these as well. They also searched high and low in the mythology section looking for anything giantess or even giant related but found very little; in fact they found nothing but Gulliver’s Travels. She left without purchasing anything, to the dismay of the clerk who had tried to sell her a book entitled ‘A History of Cheese.’

            Later they walked through the digital media store, it sold music and videos and what not; digital entertainment. David liked the Nightwish CD Melanie previewed, as did she, but Melanie decided on another band he hadn’t really ever heard before. He was obviously far less keen on that decision.

            After leaving the digital media center they went to another wing of the mall. They arrived at a clothing store. David had seen it coming from a mile away as Melanie had discussed the need for a new outfit. He couldn’t possibly see what she could have meant, having so many astonishing outfits as she did. Besides, there was only so many combinations of Belly Tee’s and jeans you could make. She selected a large assortment of clothing. She got a key from the attendant woman and slipped into the changing room, smartly shutting the door and hanging the clothes.

            David was placed on the bench and eyed the small building of clothing she had hanging on the door. She separated them accordingly. He watched in awe as the titan girl before him removed her clothes with what seemed painful slowness. She did not strip entirely, mind you, just enough to try on the new cloths. She stood momentarily in just her socks and underwear. They were light blue. She didn’t dare say anything too loudly, less arouse suspicion, she looked at him skeptically. “You look like you’ve never seen a girl before.” She whispered to him.

            “Uh, huuh…” He sputtered, stumbling over words. She grinned and cutely groped the air between them giving off a faint growl before getting a shirt from the wall. David chose not to comment as he nearly fell over from her playful advance.

            She lifted her arms up high above her and slipped on the shirt. It was made of a baggy teal material that looked a little furry. When she pulled it down as far as it would go she turned around in the mirror, examining herself. “What do you think?” She asked David, running her hands over her sides.

            It covered her down to her waistline and came to her elbows and wrapped around her neck. It clung to her breasts and gave them extra volume that they didn’t have and made them look far bigger than they actually were. They also appeared much softer, David might have gotten temporarily lost in the embrace of such a fabric if he laid in it for any great deal of time. Her chest curved smoothly out and around her breasts and then ran itself flatly against her stomach, clinging to her curves again.

            He watched her move around as she surveyed herself in the mirrors on both walls. He never answered her, but she didn’t mind as she went to select another piece of clothing from the collection on the wall. This time she pulled out a pair of khakis that were a light tan color and, when she pulled them on, fit her snugly around the hips and left plenty of slack around her lower legs. After buttoning her pants together she stood in front of David and held her hands out.

            She turned around and showed David the back of her pants as well, there was a single pocket on one side. He clapped and gave her a general approval, she smiled and made a note to herself. A few minutes later she was hanging the two articles of clothing back on their hangers and searching for a new outfit. David loved watching her move as she moved with decision and purpose, sorting and deciding what to wear. Everything she wore, David thought, would look stunning. She just had that kind of figure and complexion.

            Melanie stood before David wearing a long knee length pink and white skirt that must have been made of something just barely heavier than air. Her shirt was made of a similar fabric and hung loosely from her bust not forming to her figure. It was also long sleeved and flared at her wrists, she twirled playfully; her skirt flew almost horizontal.

            To anyone on the outside Melanie would have looked a little mad. From beneath the door people could see her feet moving about as she danced in her socks around the room. They could hear her giggling and talking softly to herself. The attendant looked at her assistant who decided it best to hurry off to the other side of the store. Melanie spent about a half hour in that stall.

            Melanie tried out a few other outfits, all of which David loved with the exception of a dark brown looking kind of onesie. He didn’t know what it was called and neither did Melanie, but it looked tacky on her. Nevertheless when she left the stall she headed straight towards the counter. She concealed David within her purse as she paid for her clothes. She spent $299.14 in that store, and the attendant was pleased that she hadn’t interrupted the mad girl.

            About ten minutes after the transaction was complete Melanie left the store wearing one of her new outfits. It consisted of her ankle socks and white tennis shoes as usual, but also had a short mini skirt and a sort of tube top. As was her favourite style of fashion she had it rolled up against her breasts and it tightly covered them, giving them an extra volume and shape, that was what she had been aiming for. Having it rolled up against her chest also left her entire abdomen bare; the only way she could have shown more skin would have been by wearing a swim suit.

            Her skirt was not unlike her, but was a rare sight indeed. She usually always stuck to her jeans, as they were her favourite, but she owned a few skirts here and there. This one matched the light orange top and was flared at the bottom with ruffles in the sides. It also had a large buckle and a built in belt that marked her hip line. Her finger tips were far past the edge of her skirt; it swished gently as she walked, but resisted all breezes. David had been highly impressed, having never seen Melanie wearing anything quite like it before in his whole history of knowing her.

            Her beautifully tanned and incredibly soft looking skin was a sight all on its own that was very electrifying. Most of her look was just her bare skin with the two small articles of clothing. She turned heads everywhere she went, but that was normal, she always turned heads no matter what she wore.

            She had been sitting next to a counter and had her bag up next to her, her cell phone to her ear, as she talked to David; who was sitting at the bottom of her purse. It was the perfect disguise. Before she had settled down in the court she had also bought a new pair of shoes and a pair of sunglasses that she was now wearing. Melanie’s attention was brought back to herself when she felt her stomach making sad groaning sounds from deep within her.

            “Anyway,” she continued as their conversation drifted back towards lunch. “What do you say to a bit to eat in the food court?” She nodded with her hand holding her phone, completing the disguise.

            “How about a nice healthy salad?” David knew this was what Melanie usually got at the mall, she grinned at him, knowing so much about her already.

            “Sounds good to me. Let’s go.” She flipped her phone and placed it back into the bag with David and gathered up her things. She had two bags that contained everything; six new outfits containing at least eight shirts and three jeans, one skirt and a sort of half dress. Also she had two new pairs of shoes, one of them were high heels (like she ever needed them!) and a new pair of black sneakers.

            The food court was full of people jostling each other. Melanie made her way down the center of the food court, eyeing all of the simple little outlets that contained practically every cuisine known to humans. She ordered a simple salad and declined the offer of dressing. She had to wait a few minutes as they made her order, it was fresh and made to order so of course it was better than any alternative. Melanie looked around and caught a couple boys gawping at her. When her eyes locked onto them they hurriedly turned away from her, she grinned to herself.

            When she had paid for her meal she arbitrarily chose a seat on the opposite end of the room and specifically walked past the boys, their gaze met again and she eyed them in a way that made one of them feel slightly uncomfortable.

            “Hi boys,” She said neatly as she passed them, “Nice day today.” She didn’t wait for a response, but turned her head and continued towards her seat leaving a group of stunned teens in her wake.

            However Murphy follows everyone in life closely, and it was a random unknown and relatively unimportant, for the sake of things, two year old who spilled his drink all over the floor right in front of Melanie. Ice clattered to the ground as the cup positively exploded rather violently sending a wash of liquid all over her legs and feet, it was freezing. Her out stretched foot ended up shooting out from under her as she slipped, she shouted as gravity took hold of her and Murphy complimented himself on a job well done.

            Seen from a distance it was a rather spectacular sight to see; a few folks laughed to themselves and then felt a little silly.

            She landed unhurt a moment later. Several young gentlemen who had been eying her moments before quickly hurried forward to help her to her feet. The mother of the toddler who had spilled the drink apologized profusely. Melanie shook herself off and fixed her clothing, she thanked the boys and told the mother not to worry. The woman looked relieved Melanie had not been hurt and had actually recovered her food tray without losing more than a Tomato. She hurriedly made her way to the vacant table across the room and checked on David in her bag.

            “You okay?” she asked, the concern was apparent in her voice.

            “Yeah, not a scratch.” He beamed up at her happily.

            “I was thinking of slipping some extra protein into my salad,” Melanie confided to David with a look back at two of the boys who had helped her to her feet. “I can’t now. There are way too many eyes on me. I guess it will just be a salad for now.” She said with a measure of disappointment in her tone.

            She placed David in her salad with expert stealth well to the side so she didn’t accidentally eat him, but allowed him to take as much as he wanted.  The boys at the other table occasionally looked Melanie’s way curiously. They didn’t know how close a call with death they had, and that it had been Melanie’s fall that had saved them from being an addition to the salad that was being laboriously eaten by the beautiful girl not thirty feet from them.   

*  *  *

            Melanie and David made their way out of the mall rather uneventfully. It was quite disappointing for Melanie that she hadn’t caught anyone all day. She was happy to have some new clothes and had spent some time showing off to David, she loved showing off. She would have to do it again sometime, she mused to herself while swinging her bags gently.

            She looked both ways and crossed the street, almost getting clipped by a truck that whipped around a corner far too fast. Slightly dazed and reacting with the speed of an Egyptian cobra and with a flourish of her hands truck was the size of a small electric toy speeding away at a crawl. She looked around until she spotted the truck that had rumbled to a stop over the pavement. One of the doors had opened and someone had stepped out; he was looking around in bewilderment.  Melanie walked over with a slight girly swing in her hips as she stalked closer and closer to him.

            Her feet impacted the pavement and sent ripples of sound towards the driver, he looked over, he looked up. He nearly fell over into his door as he panicked and tried to get back inside. The giant was coming towards him, looking straight down at him.

            Melanie knelt down and gripped the toy around the sides, slightly pushing in the doors as she did. The wheels accelerated and the sound of the tiny engine roared, a tiny black puff of smoke escaped the tail pipe. She turned it around to face her, she grinned.

            This gave her an idea, and with a hint of mischief in her eye she spotted a convertible on the other side of the parking lot with four people somewhat older than she, blissfully unaware of her presence. She returned her gaze to the truck and blew a kiss at the man in the tiny window before she dropped the truck.

            It soared down the full length of her body, tilting slightly as the engine block worked feverishly trying to produce some kind of lift, it didn’t work. The instant it slammed into the ground so did her heel over top of it. The sound was thunderous, if you were close to it. The truck exploded but the explosion was propelled inwards by the sudden force of her foot which not only stamped out the fire ball but also any remaining wreckage. It wouldn’t be a long stretch to say the man didn’t survive the accident.

            She twisted her foot and inspected the remains; it was quite indescribable what she saw, so she didn’t even try to. She was pleased with it so she returned her foot to the ground and made her way over to the convertible.

            One of the jocks saw in the rear view mirror a pretty girl dressed in the most attractive clothing coming towards them. He smacked his friend on the shoulder and said “Hey! Look behind…” His sentence was cut off though by the sound of a thunderous boom and simultaneous flash. “Us.” He finished, feeling as though the force of his smack couldn’t have possibly been that hard. He looked over at his friend. What he saw next terrified him, it was accompanied by the scream of the girl in the back seat.

            He saw a finger, larger than life, slip around the side of the car and underneath it. The convertible creaked as the suspension was released and they became airborne. Melanie took the car to her other open palm and inverted it, she tapped the bottom twice experimentally; the party was ejected. She hastened them into her coin purse that was on the side of her purse; she had used all her change earlier.

            She then looked at the car, it was a nice one, probably new. Very carefully she bit into the side of it with one of her teeth lightly; decidedly not searing through the metal. It groaned and then screamed as it was crushed under the pressure. She removed tiny thing from her mouth and could taste the remnants of it.  I would have to be positively starved, she thought to herself as she put the car down on the ground. When she stood back up she brought her other heel onto the car lightly, slowly increasing the pressure on it.

            She heard the glass explode outwards and the tires pop, the suspension snapped and some of the frame began to buckle. To her ears it was faint and rather small, but she felt the vibrations when something suddenly gave under pressure through her sole. Her foot made contact with the ground, ending the sound with a satisfying crunch. She kicked what was left into a nearby sewer opening. The rest of her trip home was uneventful.

            As she drove, while listening to music, Melanie hatched schemes with David over the fate of her new captives for when they got home. She would not be hungry for a while yet. It was at that moment that an idea donned on her, she hadn’t had ice cream for quite a long time.

            She went through a drive through and ordered a small dish of vanilla ice cream, without anything extra. After paying the small fee and getting the bowl she pulled into a parking lot in another outlet.

            “Well hey there guys.” She said into her coin purse to faces unseen. “I had an idea, but I just changed my mind.” She put her finger to her lip and let her mouth hang open for a moment. “It would be a bit too hard for me to work with, so I’m just going to do this now, okay?” The rhetorical question was unanswered when she reached in and scooped at the bottom of the purse. She had extracted them all in one sweep, as well as a few old pieces of chittle, whatever that was.

            Once inside her grasp, the people had little struggle left due to the bashing of the contents of the purse, she eyed them all as if expecting them to do something, and when they didn’t, she plucked them one by one off her palm and placed them strategically into her ice cream.

            Let it be known, it was still quite a shock for every person dropped into the cup, as it was freezing and slippery. No one could see anything but the white mass underneath them, the grayish colour of their prison, and a girl bigger than life miles above.

            They had to hand it to her though, that massive girl was incredibly sexy; one of the group specifically thought. Even though he was now badly beaten, frozen to the bone, and mad as hell, he thought she was incredibly cute. He had just been about to get some of this girl he had recently picked up, then just minutes later he and his pals were being thrown around, dumped out of their vehicle, and humiliated. He was pissed!

            Melanie smiled down at David while she picked up her spoon and guided it under the landscape beneath one of the struggling people. She lifted him up to her lips and opened her mouth wide.

            David was a bit excited, but he did want to go and do something else; he respected her decisions nonetheless. He watched as she moved the spoon into her mouth, her breath expelling and melting the glob rather quickly. Before her mouth could conceal more than half of the spoon, a massive drop began to form and fall.

            Melanie’s lips closed around the spoon just as the large droplet fell to her chin and dropped onto her chest. She noticed straight away and pulled the spoon out of her mouth. She looked at David, and he was cracking up. She gulped and wiped away the excess from her chest, and continued to eat her ice cream.

            Melanie wasn’t sure if she really liked the new strength of her magic as it shrank people to such a size she couldn’t really feel them anymore, and she wasn’t sure if she liked that part. She would probably in the future use just as much energy as she had to start with; she liked feeling them within her.

            The little people in the bowl shouted for one another and tried to climb the mountains of cold slimy ice cream, to no avail. As everything around them melted and Melanie’s ever persistent devouring, they soon found themselves running out of options. With each scoop her spoon dug away at the land scape with a loud schlupping noise, followed by a clink on her teeth and the boom of her throat.

            She finished her bowl of ice cream without much incident, having swallowed each person that she put in it. There wasn’t much she could do for David since he was on her lap and the bowl wasn’t very big. Plus it was melting and she didn’t want a soup; so she just ate it rather quietly. She even offered a bit to David but he turned it down saying he didn’t like sweets very much. She was appalled.

            Melanie thought more about her new use of the same spell; more energy and more affectivity. At least if I do use that spell like that I get to crush things. She thought, as she remembered back to the cars that she had crushed. She did like that part, the feeling of glass and steel bending and shattering underneath her weight. If I use that spell again, that will be what I use it for. She decided silently. It was a strange and invigorating idea, crushing things easily without much force. Revenge for deeds not yet done, delicious.

            Melanie put the car in drive and brought David to her shoulder. He hugged her neck and Melanie smiled. She drove them again, to where David did not know. But it wouldn’t be long until he found out like usual.

            Melanie put the car into park and wrapped her fingers around David. She brought him to her lips and pressed him into them. David embraced the kiss with his entire self; attempting to give back to her as much as he could.

            When Melanie pulled him away she gave him a very big toothy grin. “Well, we are here David.”

            “Of course, you stopped the car.” David looked around but couldn’t see out of the car for some reason, “Where, exactly?”

            “Why the park, where else?” David looked at her scornfully “I have some ideas for today,” She said convincingly. “And here is the best place to get a bunch of people.”

            Melanie picked up a bag from the seat next to her, it wasn’t large, but it was much bigger than David. She grinned as if saying “I came prepared too!” and opened the door and stepped out into the bright sunlight.

            David tried to stay steady but fell over as she stood up, he just could never get used to the rollercoaster ride of her body sometimes. Melanie chuckled and placed him into her pocket; it wasn’t very spacious given the shirt she was wearing. Melanie explained to David as she walked that there was supposedly going to be some big get together today at the Park, and that she had been invited. Little did they know that she was going to be the only one to show up. Mysteriously.

            David looked out over her pocket and saw there was a good twenty some people gathered around a few tables, sharing things such as food and games; generally having fun and enjoying themselves. “Here we go, wish me luck.” Spoke Melanie, she closed her eyes while standing far from the group.

            They were a good thirty feet from the gathering and no one had noticed them yet. Melanie quickly completed her spell in her mind and concentrated on extending it; forming it to a shape that she desired. With invisible beams it shot out in two directions in front of her following her hands. When it reached an acceptable distance it snaked back and curved inwards until it met with its twin and then imploded upon the region it had outlined. Everything in front of them vanished with a sudden flash that was seen by any who were watching, invisible to those within.

            Melanie jumped in glee and clapped excitedly nearly throwing David out of her pocket. When she stopped David had a headache and was lying half stretched out of her pocket, he couldn’t really move because he was being pressed from everywhere, but it didn’t feel bad there. He decided to just stay put and revel.

            Melanie failed to notice David touching her gently and moved towards the former gathering place. She opened her bag and started looking around; even the grass and tables had shrunk. There was a tiny smoking grill to the right of the crowd, and it was as if everything had just stopped in place and became tiny. People were looking around at their new surroundings; people who were talking to them face to face were now thirty or fifty feet away from each other.

            A crashing sound drew all of their attention in the same direction to see a massive girl that was walking towards them with a rather happy looking grin spread across her face; she had stepped on a small table and it had crunched instantly under her weight. A few people instantly panicked and started running, but they didn’t go into the taller grass as it also posed as dangerous. Melanie quickly moved about capturing people left and right and trapping them in her bag. She stepped another table rather forcibly and then the grill, both on purpose. She giggled at the feeling it gave her. “Man, this is awesome!”

            Just as Melanie picked up the last running person she decided to step on the last three tables just to make the place look uniform. The small crunch of wood was a delightful sound. She stood up and closed her bag. When she turned around there was a man staring at her and when she looked back at him he started running for his car.

            “Oh shoot! Someone saw me!” The man had gotten in his car and was just pulling out as Melanie cast her spell upon him and his vehicle. She ran to where the car vanished and started looking around. A few feet in front of her the small car was speeding away at what would have been an enormous speed. She stepped towards him and brought the car gently underneath her foot.

            He knew he couldn’t go fast enough to get out of her shadow as her sneaker came closer. It eventually came into contact with his vehicle and he stopped moving; the engine began to groan. Its tires started squealing and metal began to cry, the guy inside panicked and started honking madly. Melanie just simply moved her body over her foot and the vehicle crunched beneath her incredible weight; slowly at first and then with a pop all at once. The sounds beneath her silenced with one final explosion of glass and stressed metal,

            When she moved her foot off the car, she saw what was left of the crushed car, no movement anywhere around it. She picked it up with her nails, and threw it back into the grass as one would toss a disgusting banana peel. “Whew, that was a close one, David.” She looked down at where he was supposed to be and she didn’t see him. “David?” She patted her chest for him.

            He heard his name called and proceeded to run his hands over her breast letting Melanie know he was there. She smiled as she felt the movement against her and said “Oh, that feels very nice David,” she grinned.

End Notes:

I sincerely apologize for taking such a long unexpected break. I changed jobs, states, and life styles. But, hopefully, with any luck, I'll get the rest of this story finished up and everything. I'm still working on that secret, new, never before seen chapter. It's going to be great!

[Alright, so I goofed up and posted these out of order, my bad! I have it fixed now. Let me know if you see anything wrong!]

--HK

Chapter 10 - The Chosen by ralf_wolfs
Author's Notes:

The Olympics reborn, let the games begin!

 

Chapter Ten
The Chosen 

 

            It didn’t take long to get back to the car and then back to the house. David had kept rubbing her the whole way back contentedly; Melanie rather enjoyed the tiny pleasure it made her feel. She would have to tell him some time.

            She took them down to her room once she got home and placed the bag on the bed and sat down next to it. She also took out David and licked him lovingly, leaving behind trails. David felt the stickiness and the warmth of her saliva and he shivered in the feeling. She smiled again and placed him on the bed next to her hip. She straightened out her skirt as best she could.

            Melanie opened the bag and looked into it at all the scared people within. “Hiya guys, and gals.” She said pleasantly. “I am Melanie, and you are now my play things. I am very hungry, so I suggest you play by my rules,” And on cue, as it always does, her stomach roared in agreement as though it were a violent punctuation mark at the end of her pseudo-demand. Some of the people inside started screaming dramatically, not knowing where to run. “I am going to play a game with you all, and place this bag on my floor in front of a doll house of mine. You have a better chance of survival if you hide inside it as I can’t get to everywhere very easily.” She explained, and then added “No I will not open it. But you can, however, hide wherever you want.” She picked up the bag and stood up. “Now, when I place the bag on the ground you will have somewhere around five minutes to hide. However if you decide to run anywhere but the doll house, I’ll find you and do something you really wouldn’t enjoy.” A few of them wondered what could possibly be worse than being eaten, if that’s what she had in mind. Some of them guessed at some gruesome fates. “So, get ready guys.”

            Melanie stepped over to the doll house and set the bag on the ground. David watched as she moved over towards the smaller house and locked all outside doors, save the front door. She swung the front door open and looked into the bag one last time. She eased it over on its side and left it open facing the open door. It crashed to the ground and there was a chorus of muffled shouts.

            When she finished she stood back up and walked over to David, picked him up, and spoke quietly to him, “You go and hide with them too. If I start having trouble finding them, give me some hints, or leave me clues, please.”

            David acknowledged her request and showed thumbs up and kissed him gently. She put David on the ground behind the bag and let him walk around. She turned on the spot and walked out of the room and closed her door slowly behind her. Melanie started counting.

            When the people had righted themselves there was a mass exodus of picnickers out of the bag. Most of them double timed it towards the doll house that was looming above them like some displaced mansion in the middle of the gargantuan room. There was something odd about this doll house that they didn’t quite like, but no one had enough patience to figure it out. They ran wildly towards the door.

            The first man to get to the door flew inside with demonic speed. He took the stairs three at a time until he reached the third floor, gasping for breath. Many of the people had followed him up, blindly pursuing the person in front of them. It was a herd mentality; everyone jumped on the band wagon. There was, after all, safety in numbers; right?

            Finally they realized that they could not all hide on the third floor (mainly because they could not all fit there) and started scouring the house for the best hiding places.

            David watched as a big man dragged a woman he probably didn’t know out of a small closet in a hallway so he himself could squeeze inside. David made a mental note of the man’s location for later. The woman was furious and threw some horrible words at him before she stormed off herself.

            Elsewhere in the house people were hiding under the kitchen sink, in bathtubs, in hallways. There was simply not enough room for everyone and a few people decided to strike out into the cosmic sized room of Melanie’s.

            Then came the wait. It was far worse than the quick scramble to conceal oneself because once all was quiet, the imagination of what was to come started working. They had no idea what Melanie had in store for them; although a few had already figured it out. Of course she had mentioned being hungry but did that really mean she would devour those caught in this colossal game of hide and seek? Others thought she couldn’t have meant that.

            The minuets felt like hours. Everyone was practically holding their breath. One young lady on the second floor didn’t have much of a hiding space in the bed room she was in; there were already three people under the bed and two in the closet. One was under a desk and another had emptied a chest of clothes and jumped inside.

            A light haired woman decided she had had enough and walked around to the far side of the bed and looked out the window. No sign of Melanie. She really didn’t think there was much to worry about when she came back anyway. The problem of being reduced in size was clearly Melanie’s fault but aside from teasing her captives she had simply told them to hide in a doll house. Nothing really sinister had happened, yet.

            “Guys I think it’s silly to cower like this! Where the Hell is your courage? She’s just playing games.”

            “Yes,” said a muffled voice from under the bed. “With us!”

            “Exactly. I doubt that she really meant she was going to eat us when she told us she was hungry. I bet she went off to get a snack or something before coming back.”

            An attractive redheaded man stood up from behind a chest of drawers to look at the lady talking.

            “Maybe you’re… oh.” He began, but stopped. He had been about to agree with her and the lady wore an expression of obvious pleasure when she saw that she may have gained an ally in her views. What stopped the young gentlemen from speaking was the gigantic emerald eye watching from the window behind the young lady, with interest.

            “Uh, don’t look now but…” pointed the redheaded gentlemen.

            The lady turned around to see the giant eye before her. Melanie backed away from the window. Her whole face was visible now; she wore and expression of declaration.

            “You’re quite right of course, I did get something to eat. Let me show you.” A beautiful hand stealthily reached in through the closed window causing it to explode inwards in a shower of glass and wooden splinters. She scooped up the lady without any trouble whatsoever. The redheaded man inched closer to the window to see what was about to happen. A few people throughout the room peered from behind hiding places to watch what happened next as well.

            “Put me down!” insisted the girl demandingly. Melanie obliged by dropping her into a bowl of smelly goop. “Phhh!” the figure in the sauce spat out the taste in her mouth, recognizing it as cocktail sauce.

            “Oh, what a happy accident that turned out to be,” said Melanie, staring down at her. A chill ran down her spine as she looked up at the giantess. She lifted a hand to prevent Melanie’s thumb and finger from grabbing her but it was a fruitless effort. She was raised high above the earth to the pretty face gazing curiously at her. “You have no one to blame but yourself you know,” Melanie told her in a condescending tone of voice while shaking a finger at her with her eyes closed in a sad way. She opened them and continued, “After all you told me to let you go. Now you’re covered in all that yummy tartar sauce and made yourself into the perfect snack for a big girl like me.” She wet her lips hungrily.

            The woman didn’t even have time to scream as Melanie’s mouth opened wide, revealing the large pink cavern, and thrust her forward. The woman’s scream eventually came and was quite loud enough to reach the doll house and all of its occupants. Some of them even had their noses pressed against the windows and watched with horror the scene unfolding before them in disbelief. Others had smartly chosen to remain in hiding. They all heard Melanie speak and then the distant cry that was soon cut short. It chilled them all to the bone.

            The young man with red hair watched as the girl disappeared into the mouth of the young beauty outside. Her powerful jaws closed behind her. His position at the window afforded him an excellent view of Melanie’s lower jaw and throat. He saw the muscles that were responsible for contracting the esophagus as they began a fluid motion that cascaded down the muscles of her attractive shapely throat. There went the young lady whose name he never knew. How wretched.

            “Well,” Melanie said finally. “That was certainly a delicious appetizer. Of course she was pretty small to fill me up so I guess that I am just going to have to find some more of you to eat. Yes,” She explained, “I just ate someone, and I am going to eat you too.” She said to the room at large. “I sure hope you hid yourselves well because if you didn’t chances are I am going to find you first.” She chuckled a mirthless chuckle.

            There were unbridled screams emanating from the tiny house as Melanie leaned forward and looked in. People who had left their hiding places were scurrying to conceal themselves. Not fast enough in the case of one young man whose name was Fred. He was about sixteen years old; although that wouldn’t necessarily be all too important in a situation such as this.

            Melanie’s hand closed around him as he tried to run; the speed of the thing was unbelievable. She knocked over a small chair that exposed another captive. As she pulled him out slowly she probed around and caught two other boys who were friends of his. They were all dragged out, each grabbing futilely at whatever they could. One kid got his arm wrenched out of his socket for trying to hold onto the immobile frame as they passed by; someone who had seen, and heard, nearly threw up.

            Melanie looked down at them; the three boys could not help feeling incredible attraction towards the older giantess that had them in her grasp. They would rather be anywhere else in the world yet they wanted to remain with the giantess. Only if she were smaller, or if they were bigger. They cursed reality.

            Their wish would soon be granted as her belly gurgled in an inquisitive fashion.  Melanie opened her mouth, the small group could see all the way down her throat. One of the lot had known her, and chose that moment, although the wrong one, to shout out a secret he had been harboring for years.

            “Melanie! I had a crush on you in school! Melanie!” he screamed. All those times of watching at her in school when she wasn’t looking, he never thought she would kill him. She would sometimes glance over at him and smile, he always had trouble concentrating with her in front of him. He went through so much lead and so many pencils whenever she would do that. She once waved at him smartly and he flushed and furiously scribbled nonsense on his desk.

            The feelings of invincibility that all young men had quickly vanished as they were brought into Melanie’s salivating mouth and up to her awaiting tongue. They gazed in wonder at the cathedral of death they were now entering; the white teeth, the pink walls, the tongue the size of a small whale, the ribbed roof of her mouth which led to the uvula. It hung over the inky blackness of her throat, reflecting the light shining in through the open mouth. All of it was alive, and all of it belonged to another human being, so very similar, almost identical, to their own. The idea horrified them.

            Suddenly they were free and trying to run on the slippery wet muscle on which they flopped when she released them. Melanie, however ironically, was in no mood for games. She closed her mouth hurriedly and was reaching for her next victim as she gulped the boys down without much care. She was actually hungry and the meal before her would take some effort to fish out.

            Fred felt the tongue push him over the edge of the throat and then had heard horribly loud gulp; the journey down the vertical tube had begun. How could this be happening to me? Fred kept repeating the question in his head as he descended into the depths of his former crush within the mass of squirming bodies; all were screaming pointlessly. The last thing he would ever see was going to be that crush, the one that killed him. The muscles of her esophagus squeezed him and his friends close together and finally expelled them into Melanie’s belly violently. They weakly tread acid, having been hurt badly by the trip.

            Fred couldn’t see but the woman that had preceded them was looking about in a state of disbelief and shock. Suddenly a rumbling that sounded like a jet plane flying directly next to them shook the entire stomach. Bubbles appeared from nowhere and Fred suddenly found the tiny section of acid he was treading was covered by a large slimy bubble. Gross. These quickly disappeared with pops, his exploded violently expelling a foul choking gas.

            The belly’s rank smell suddenly obtruded itself into his olfactory senses and Fred tried to resist the urge to throw up. He coughed involuntarily. He also began feeling a slight tingling sensation all over his skin, he instantly began scrambling trying to get out of the acid; he knew what was happening. Nothing near the agony he had expected (but would come later). He was too close to a state of shock to appreciate that it was quite odd to be able to breathe in someone’s belly and not be in agony already.

            Instead he directed his energies towards escape. He swam towards the stomach wall, now in quite turbulent seas as the belly was warming up. Once there he tried to climb and even managed to get a few feet up before sliding back into the pool of acid.

            All this activity down inside her was the cause of great delight on the part of Melanie. She smiled as she leaned further into the house, her arm now up to her shoulder as her hands searched the corridors of the doll house. She ripped off paintings and pictures from the walls and destroyed every piece of furniture she found.

            Her monstrous fingers chased two people around the kitchen rather comically. One girl was standing on the counter trying to avoid the probing fingers as they searched the air for food. It groped around blindly, and would have been cute or funny had the result of them finding something not been so terrible. She watched in horror as they locked onto a boy who was standing in the corner and was simply cornered. Once one finger touched him the whole hand moved like lightning and suddenly he was captured within her iron grip. The girl’s scream joined that of the boy as she watched the hand retract down the hallway towards the door bringing the boy with it. Their eyes met and he reached for her, there was nothing she could do but sit idly by and watch him get dragged off screaming.

            The woman panicked and tried to reason against the facts of reality. He couldn’t be eaten! He couldn’t! She was trying to convince herself that, if she walked down that hallway the boy, no older than herself, would be standing at the entrance of the house, perfectly fine.

This fantasy was driven from her mind with the return of the giant hand to the kitchen. The girl unconsciously held her breath. Melanie probably would not hear if she breathed but she did not think about it. The creature inside the room had plenty of senses and she didn’t want to risk triggering any of them. Instead she watched the hand begin its methodic searching of the room; bumping into walls and knocking into cabinets in a hunt for victims.

            She heard someone beneath her cry out as a fingernail cut a groove into the wooden door of the space under the kitchen sink. The door shattered and the person inside had pushed against the door which swung open and knocked into one of Melanie’s fingers. Her finger found the space the door had left open now that it was broken and a thirty year old woman was withdrawn by the leg, screaming for all she was worth.

            This was too much for the girl on the counter to watch. If she stayed there the terrible hand would surely find her. She tried to crawl off the counter as her eyes were fixed to the hand struggling to get a firm grasp on the newfound lady. It was because of this that the girl crawled off the counter into open air and fell where one of her legs hit Melanie’s wrist.

            The next thing the poor girl knew, fingers were closing around her and the other woman was being pressed into her. They were quickly brought out to face their tormentor. Both women were screaming as the beautiful girl above them passed them over and then dunked them headfirst into the bowl tartar sauce beneath them.

            While they were trying to clear their vision both women felt themselves rise upwards. Hot breath was upon them and suddenly something slimy and soft was upon them. They were enjoyed for a brief second on the tongue, their taste filling Melanie’s mouth. They could even feel tiny bumps of the taste buds as the relentless tongue caressed them provocatively, taking away the tartar sauce bit by bit. Then they seemed to slide downwards and suddenly the girl heard Melanie gulp much more distinctly than before.

            Melanie spied movement on the third floor. She pushed in through the window, not caring to even open it first. The devastating effect was quite the same as before, showering the occupants of the room with debris. She reached in the window and pushed the bed over. Three people were in there. Laughing that they thought a tiny bed would protect them; Melanie scooped up the three boys and dunked them into the cocktail sauce unceremoniously.

            Then she watched as they shook their heads trying to clear their eyes. She noticed one boy had succeeded in getting enough of the tasty substance off his face that he could open his eyes. The first thing he saw were the biggest boobs he had ever seen. She chuckled at his reaction to her pressing her chest out.

            Her shirt seemed damn full to him. She had changed while she was outside and was now wearing a knee length skirt and a blue shirt. Melanie laughed in genuine amusement that the last thing a guy would do before he died was stare at his executioner’s breasts and possibly feel animal attraction to them.

            The lad looked up at the grinning beauty that held him. She was looking directly at him! He looked at her and the world seemed to stand still. She was incredibly large, holding him as she was. Her features were shapely and brilliant, but she had the wrong hair colour. He wished she had red hair, but he didn’t have enough time to wish for a different girl as suddenly her mouth opened and she brought him up closer to it; she did have nice teeth.

            Melanie swallowed the three boys one at a time. Singling one out in her mouth and then gulping him down while his friends were forced to watch, then onto the next one and then finally the last.

            Melanie’s hand searched the second floor. David saw Melanie’s eye peaking in through a window and he pointed distinctly towards a hall closet. The hand that came in shortly after opening the window ripped off the door with unnecessary force and smashed it against the wall leaving a heap of painted wood. The man inside the tiny room was exposed and cowered.

            “Bet you wish you hadn’t thrown that lady out of there,” David said with a devilish tone of voice. He couldn’t resist taunting the man as he was carried off; the man gave him a look of liquid hatred.

            On the third floor Mr. Hicks was pressing himself into the wall next to a window through which Melanie was looking. He had hoped she hadn’t seen him but Melanie had noticed something move up there out of the corner of her eye. She searched the room but all seemed quiet, no one was there. She was about to return her attention to the first floor when suddenly Kramer burst through the door, startling Mr. Hicks badly. It shocked Melanie too, but she realized it was just David.

            “What are you doing pressed against the wall!” David shouted loud enough so that Melanie could hear, as was his intention. So someone was in there after all.

Mr. Hicks put a finger to his lips as he hurriedly shushed the boy. He was pretty damn angry, but fear overrode that emotion momentarily. Below they could hear the crash and bang of people trying to avoid Melanie’s hand. Little did he know that Melanie was reaching her other hand towards Mr. Hicks. The fingers whipped around the window, shattering glass into the room, and pinned Mr. Hicks tightly against the wall.

            “Oh Lord!” whispered Mr. Hicks against the pressure.

            Melanie’s eye dominated scene outside the window. Wisps of her hair fell between the emerald orb and the house as she carefully extracted Mr. Hicks from the third floor and another man with her other hand who had been on the second floor. Mr. Hicks saw David move to the window and stair after him, his mouth hanging open and his eyes wide.

            Then Mr. Hicks turned his attention to Melanie. He was just in time to see her bring a young man up to her mouth and fit him into it sideways. Then her lips closed around him and her finger. She looked at him as he watched Melanie gulp and even was close enough to hear the muscles in her throat pushing the saliva and struggling person down the hatch. Had it been someone in the house or had he heard screaming emanating from within her?

            He had little time to fear what was coming because it quickly came to pass. He was brought up to the mouth and in he went without remorse. He was feeding a hungry young lady with his own body! She tossed her head back and down he slid. Melanie’s muscles were getting tired of the extra work.

            David watched Melanie’s throat open and allow the passage of Mr. Hicks into it and then observed her contract behind him, starting the domino effect of muscle contractions that conveyed her latest snack into her belly.

            “Thanks for the tip,” whispered Melanie with a small smile to David that made his heart race.

            “No problem,” he managed to say eventually.

            Katie was shoved far enough into the hall that the fingers that just grazed her face not even moments ago could not get a hold of her. She screamed in silence as she watched them, inches from her, groping the air relentlessly. She could even see the pattern of Melanie’s fingerprints they were so close. She was for the moment, safe. Finally the hand retracted. After a few moments of movement downstairs there was a loud belch from outside, it rocked the house. It could be felt in the floorboards and through all the walls.

            Then an angelic voice filled the air with demonic resonance. “Okay everyone, I have eaten my fill.” Melanie burped again, more quietly, and pardoned herself to everyone still uneaten.  “It’s safe to come out of your hiding places. I won’t eat you… for now.”

            David walked around spreading the word that the giantess was full. Three people straight up refused to leave their hiding places and come out. Melanie hollered in that they would be the first to go when she got hungry again but this only strengthened their resolve.

            Everyone else slowly emerged from where they had hidden, David quietly trying to keep track of the best ones. He was in the living room on the ground floor when four men came out of the chimney. They had succeed in performing a firemen’s climb up the chimney and managed to stay there, one above the other, until the all clear was blown. How on earth did they manage that? David marveled.

            “Wow, I didn’t think Melanie was into eating people,” said one of them who must have known her.

            “I know. She seemed a nice enough gal in school. Who invited her to the cookout?”

            “Barry. She already got him.” They all must have known her. “He was hiding behind the couch when she grabbed him.

            “Oh,” said the third guy. “Well she looked extraordinary, I must say. I always said that she looked attractive. I wish I had worked up the nerve to talk to her.” He said as they walked out the door, and more quietly as he looked up “It might have given me extra points with her now that I’m her eatable plaything.”

            Nearly everyone assembled in front of the house, reluctantly. Melanie was wearing an expression of serene contentment and benevolence. The only ominous tone in the air was that of her belly, digesting within it people just like them. It rumbled every few moments.

            “Congratulations to everyone! You all survived round one.” She said happily, beaming at them. “You all put forth a considerable attempt to not let me catch you and I really appreciate the extra effort on your part to make this a challenge for me. Thanks!”

            Several people, mostly young men, murmured you’re welcome. Others grumbled.

            “Now let’s see. There quite a few of you left so we are going to have a bit of a break and then we’ll all go to round two.” She said without even breaking stride, “Now is there anyone here who can’t swim?”

            David raised his hand sheepishly.

            “Oh, sad… You can sit this next one out sweety.” A lot of hands shot up and she giggled. “Too late. I will give myself a few hours to digest and then we will have a bit more fun. What do you say?” No one objected, but everyone wanted to. They didn’t want to get singled out.

 

            Several hours later twenty nine people clung to a bobbing toy ship that floated in the pool behind Melanie’s house. They had spent the last hour entertaining Melanie with amusing attempts at getting food that she kept moving just out of reach. She loved tormenting them, but wasn’t inhumane about it. Melanie herself was standing at the edge of the pool in a white bikini. God she looked good, thought David as she towered far above the group of tiny swimming people. She truly was a goddess. He was sitting next to her foot as her toes curled over the edge of the deck. He couldn’t quite look up and see her clearly through the sunlight, but he was still impressed nonetheless.

            “Now,” Melanie was explaining again. “When I say go, you will all try to swim from the toy boat you are on now to the toy boat at the other side,” She pointed, many of them looked and then grimaced, it was far. “Anyone who makes it there is safe. Anyone who swims for the side of the pool or stays on the first boat gets eaten by a giant sea monster named Melanie!” She added with undue delight, placing her hands on her hips imperially.

            I’ll be eating as many of you as I can catch with my mouth while you swim there.”  She crossed her arms and then remembered, “Oh yes, I can’t use my hands. I’ll try to make it fair for you.” Some of the gentlemen clinging to the boat nodded their agreement as if it sounded like the fairest proposition they had ever heard. Some of the ladies on the toy boat seemed of the odd opinion that they were getting the raw end of the deal.

            “Okay, ready?” asked Melanie. “Begin!”

            She rocketed into the air with all the force of a NASA Heavy Lift Rocket and ascended into space and held onto her knees in what must have been the most terrifying thing any of them had seen. She did a cannonball and landed with the force of a nuclear explosion that ended with a tsunami wave that would have rivaled any doomsday meteoric impact in the deep ocean, wiping out small island nations, shoals of fish and sea life, and the occasional inland low lying city in civilized regions of the world. She nearly sent the floating watercraft airborne.

            Water appeared to shoot thousands of feet into the air. Waves crashed over the group and everyone was buried under the wall of water.  They kicked off at once, trying to get to the surface, and attempting to aim for the boat on the far side of the pool. Suddenly, the boat behind them, with one guy still aboard, was sucked underwater with a moral shattering thunk.

            Melanie, now underwater, swam up underneath the boat where she could see tiny figures swimming away. She reached up and grabbed the boat and pulled it under. What luck! A tiny man had not yet left the craft and he was now a considerable depth from the surface by his scale. He stared in shocked at Melanie. Her giant breasts floated below him. Her hair twirled around her body like brunette sea grass in the current. It was something like he had seen before, but he couldn’t quite remember in the short span it took him to realize he hadn’t breathed.

            The light from the surface was playing across her features through the distorted lenses of the water. She was beautiful. She smiled at him and then made a biting motion, and giggled. Giant balloons of air floated upwards. He could hear the thumps that her jaws made on impact, they were deep and resonated through everything. The bubbles drifted up in a direction that the young gentlemen, upon reflection, decided he might want to go at once. He didn’t feel the need to breathe in quite yet, but he felt his lungs beginning to burn. He had been a champion swimmer in high school.

            Still that was the direction his instinct was telling him to go. He had no idea how long he could survive with the little used air he had in his lungs, but he made a mad dash anyway. A dull groan could be heard. The man realized it was Melanie’s stomach, the sound made eerie and alien by traveling the through water, it was too loud to be real.

            He kicked upwards but Melanie moved her mouth gracefully forward and caught him in it. Suddenly he was sucked inside with a whole lot of water. Her teeth closed behind him, imprisoning him; but her lips opened enough for Melanie to expel all the water in her mouth. She surfaced for breath of her own.

            The man was now pushed up between her tongue and teeth. Quickly, while making her way towards the tiny swimming silhouettes above her, Melanie swallowed the man. No one had turned to see her come out of the water, but David watched in awe as the water cascaded off her back, running down her skin in torrents. She waded towards the figures, submerging herself skillfully.

            When fully under water again she kicked towards one tiny figure as the little creature within her wiggled his way down her esophagus and nestled himself in her belly delightfully. What a feeling of freedom. It tickled her all over as he wiggled his way down. Being submerged seemed to intensify the ripples of pleasure she had when she swallowed someone. She hoped it held true with the rest of them. He tasted weird, though. Kind of tinny.

            Coming up behind the slowest swimmer, she surfaced again in an attempt to throw him off. The poor man before her looked behind him to see her giant face still covered with water that was running into her eyes and her hair clinging to her face. She shook her head and giant raindrops splattered into the water all around him like small bombs. Then a mischievous grin spread across her face. The man screamed and kicked harder. The grin split apart and opened wide to receive him. He was pushed over the teeth and into her mouth by Melanie’s rapid forward acceleration. Again she spat the water out but kept her prisoner safe in her mouth before swallowing him gingerly.

            She came up on a lady who was swimming for all she was worth and caught her just as easily. As she was swallowing, she noticed several good swimmers up ahead. She decided to go for the lead. Plunging back underwater she used some kind of kick to rapidly pass underneath the slower swimmers. The water rippled ominously.

            Leroy was swimming, not with great form but with lots of spirit. He flailed a bit more than he should have; thus wasting energy and inadvertently slowing himself down. Suddenly something massive was moving deep below him like a giant submarine. He looked down. He shouldn’t have.

            He witnessed Melanie swimming along the bottom of the pool, her legs kicking with more power than a hundred coal train drives. Her buttocks looked perfect in the shimmering light and the clinging bikini bottom as she moved gracefully along. He could see the defined muscles of her back, arms and legs with every stroke. Her dark hair was flowing out behind her in glittery sheets of silk. She was the picture of elegance as she swam along with a practiced and refined stroke.

            Toby was swimming for all it was worth. Trying to make his form as perfect as possible, he took a breath, then lowered his head and started kicking, his arms cutting a path through the surface of the water. He was unquestionably the fastest here and he knew he possessed good endurance. In other words, he thought he had a chance. Suddenly a motion below caught his eye as a giant woman rushed up from far below him, her mouth agape as wide as possible. Oh no, it couldn’t be! Then it hit him. He was swimming too fast, a mistake he wouldn’t ever make again.

            He suddenly felt a murderously tight pinch around his midsection and was hauled out of the water at a terrific rate. He found himself half inside Melanie’s giant carnivorous mouth. His arms flailed wildly and he tried to kick his feet but his lower half was firmly in the grasp of Melanie’s lips and teeth and there was not a thing he could do about it. He yelled.

            Hans looked up from swimming to see Melanie shoot up in front of her, water cascading off her body and her breasts bouncing ever so slightly in the sunlight. She was facing them and as she slowly sank back into the water, Hans saw that there was someone in her mouth, flailing around and yelling. She watched as he disappeared from view as her head submerged beneath the waves.

            Hans tried to control her breathing. By the time she looked back underwater she saw that the little form of that poor man was gone from Melanie’s mouth and Hans had a good idea of where he was now. Melanie had a pensive look about her as she gazed up at the little creatures swimming above her. Several small bubbles leaked from her nose and floated up towards the surface.

            One hit swimmer who was sucked under for a brief second and accidentally inhaled water. He struggled back to the surface and started sputtering and coughing, trying to regain his breath.

            Melanie’s eyes had locked onto Leroy’s now and she kicked off the floor and glided, quite swiftly towards him with a look of anticipation. Leroy was frozen. He wasn’t even treading water as the emerald gaze pinned him to the sky.

            He floated quietly, waiting for death. Her mouth opened when she was about fifty feet from him. A second later he had passed into her mouth and all went dark. He was swallowed and was passed diagonally down a slick slide that ended in her stomach. Now he remembered how to scream and how to panic.

            Melanie breached in the middle of a crowd of people. Instantly she chomped down on a lady in front of her. The gulp was audible to everyone who didn’t have their ears underwater. She then grabbed a man in her teeth and before swallowing, caught another man, somewhat smaller before swallowing both of them fast and whole. It was pandemonium; she was everywhere and everyone was getting eaten it seemed.

            People were finally reaching the ship finally, those who hadn’t been blocked by her titanic body. She sank ponderously beneath the water again. Melanie gave herself a few moments before going after one last person. People around her watched in horror as she selected one of them and swam towards him. Her lips pursed in a kiss-like way as she swam up behind him. He was screaming bloody murder but she positioned her puckered lips right behind his flailing body and sucked.

            The torrent of water was irresistible and he shot in with it at an alarming speed. Spitting out the water a good twenty feet from a nearby swimmer’s perspective, the stream landing in the shrinking crowd, she gulped and the nearby swimmer was obliged to watch a huge bulge moved down her neck before it disappeared below the water line. The swimmer then started swimming again and although he thought he would never make it, finally arrived at the second toy boat, last, but alive. He was helped up by the other remaining people.

            “I know what you’re going to say,” said Melanie after all uneaten people had caught hold of the boat. “It’s not healthy to swim on a full stomach. Well that’s true. I suppose it’s time to stop. You’ve passed the second round. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.” She winked at them and did a dainty sort of motion with her hands. It would be adorable if it weren’t so demonically evil.

            Mindy could barely hold on to the boat she was so tired. Her arm muscles hardly worked but she managed to hang on. Others were already on the boat and helping one another up onto it. She would be patient.

            Melanie eventually reached under them and pulled the boat under, allowing the remaining group to board it. She lifted it out of the pool with inhuman strength and carried it towards and up her ladder. She stepped over David, who all had forgotten. Her foot nearly grazed him as she did, he fell over. Within an instant she was gone.

            David laid in the pool she created with the excess water that fell off her body. He wondered if she had forgotten him. He rolled over and propped himself up and looked towards the house, it was rather quiet.

            He heard a splash come from behind him. Expecting to see Melanie behind him he turned around excitedly, he wasn’t just sadly disappointed he was slightly worried. A rather large duck had landed in the pool.

            It swam around, kicking its legs ferociously, looking around the pool as if trying to find lost treasure. It dipped its beak into the water and nipped at something a few times while it swam. It was getting larger, it was huge! David didn’t want to be there when it got to him so he stood up and began walking away. The slight movement caught the ducks eye and it swam towards him, watching him cautiously.

            “Melanie?” David called, as the duck approached. “Melanie?” He called louder, the duck unfolded its wings. Just as it was about to leap out of the water David heard a crash from behind her.

            “Raaawr!” Melanie called out, leaning forward with her arms menacingly drawn out and her fingers flared like claws; her teeth were bared and her face looked terrifying. Her knees were bent and her torso was leaning forward as she roared at the duck, it was truly amazing.

            The duck nearly did a back flip as it tried to leave the universe so fast it flopped around uselessly. After a number of tries it took into the air, quacking angrily.

            David was standing a few feet in front of Melanie, who had appeared out of nowhere. He looked up and could see her standing in that pose above him, she looked menacing. When she looked back down at David her features softened and she stood up to her full impressive height, grabbing her left arm with her right. She looked down in a shy like fashion and shifted all her weight to one side, she looked adorable.

            “Thank you!” David said, obviously stunned at her attitude.

            “You’re welcome.” She said quietly. “So what do you think?”

            “About what?”

            Melanie held out her hands and displayed herself towards David, the sun was behind him this time and he got a good look at her. Her stomach was well defined and her deep navel made a noticeable ravine.  Her ribs were visible and her hips poked through her exceptionally tight skin. Her breasts were wrapped in a silky white cloth and so was her crotch. Her long endless legs were muscled and brilliant. She had a full body tan without a single line anywhere.

            “You look remarkably beautiful, Melanie.”

            She smiled at him and blew him a kiss, “Thank you again.” She stepped towards him and planted her foot in front of him, not even an inch away as she went to step over him. He could see every detail in her foot, every muscle and tendon, every little bone and movement come from within. He watched as the ankle joint in front of him worked its wonders as her weight shifted forward and the back of her heel lifted off the ground again. He heard a splash and her foot sailed over him, she sank beneath the water behind him.

            David turned and ran to the edge of the water, peering down into it. He hardly got to look it before Melanie shot out and sprayed David with a jet of water that nearly sent him flying. He would have, had her hands not caught him a few feet back. When the torrent ended and David could see and hear again, he was greeted to her laughter, completely unbridled laughter. Her voice rang out like a chorus of wondrous things he hadn’t yet used to describe anything.

            She carefully picked him up in her dripping hands and drifted back away from the shore. David was worried, not being on solid ground. He had managed to stay afloat just barely in the other liquids she had left him in; but this one was a wholly different story. He could still drown, and there was a lot of water in the pool, even for Melanie.

            She lowered David into the water to get him wet, she kept her hands near him as he sputtered around pathetically. Her hand moved and far off David heard a depth charge go off as her hand fell through the water creating a sonic boom that rocked him to the core.

            “Hey!” He shouted through the water, “Stop showing off you.”

            “What? Me?” She said innocently. He tried to glare at her rather ineffectually.

            With David barely managing to stay afloat she floated herself around him clockwise, keeping an eye on him at all times. Twice he slipped beneath the water but she propped him up immediately. When she made her first round she dunked her own head into the water and came up like a piston. David wanted to marvel at her as she did so; but the water was too much.

            After a few minutes of playing around in the water she had let him float up against her chest. She caught him with it and moved herself forward, propelled by distant extremities. When she rose out of the water he found himself trapped between her flesh and her top, the water of the sea draining from around him.

            She then laid out on a pool side chair that she had prepared a few days before. When she finished moving she smiled down at David and said “Care for some sun, David?”

            He looked around, “Sure?”

            She chuckled, “If you get too much, you can always hide in here,” She indicated her chest, much to his surprise. “Or here.” She pointed towards her mouth as she opened it in front of him. Strands of spittle lined the deep parts of her maw.

            “Naturally…” He said, being unable to think of anything wittier.

            They spent a couple of hours lying out in the sun. Melanie wouldn’t have such a great tan if she didn’t work on it. Towards the beginning she employed David’s help in applying tanning oil to her stomach. He watched absently as she applied it to her arms far above him, and then to her legs far beneath him. He himself was covered from head to foot in the runny liquid, and couldn’t do much but rub himself all over her. He didn’t complain; she liked it.

            After tiring out she finished the work, covering huge swaths of skin in swoops that might have taken David another two hours to complete. Her skin positively sparkled with the oily residue; David almost couldn’t look at her for fear of being blinded by her radiance.

            He even spent some time applying some of the tanning liquid to her breasts, even a bit that hadn’t been exposed to the light. She didn’t mind though, she reveled in the small boy’s exploits as he worked while she rested with her eyes closed. Absent mindedly her fingers stroked the lower part of her stomach and drummed silently as possible on the chair; she didn’t want to give him too much credit!

            A cloud rolled over the scene and Melanie’s eyes drifted lazily open. David had been exploring her stomach and opted to stay on her chest after hearing the slowly quieting screams echoing up through the powerful groans from her digestive tract. It was beautiful but ominous, her skin would sometimes shake from the force of the gurgle.

            “Stupid cloud…” She muttered half to herself.

            David looked up just in time to see Melanie’s fingers come at him, he hadn’t enough time to prepare. He wasn’t however picked up, but instead she started massaging him into her right breast, gently at first. Her fingers stroked his body and moved him slowly around her fleshy mound’ they spent nearly as much time touching him as they did touching her.

            David looked up at her face and could see her eyes had been closed again and her mouth hung open ever so slightly, her neck wasn’t relaxed and her shoulders were slightly tensed up. Her fingers worked him methodically into her yielding skin. David didn’t know where her other hand was, off doing something he wondered. He quickly found his vision blocked by her loose top anyway.

            All the while he tried to caress her fingers as she caressed him, his motions were rather fruitless however against hers. Her fingers each had more strength in themselves than he had in his entire body, and they easily overpowered him without much effort. Try as hard as he might, he couldn’t hold onto any of them for any amount of time. The oil made it even more difficult.

David felt the world shudder as Melanie did so, her spine moved and tensed and all of her abdominal muscles flexed. David couldn’t really see anything through the white wall of fabric but he could assume he was safely atop her breast in such a way he never had been before. He wriggled around and tried to do something on his own. Her skin was soft and her scent was intoxicating; he didn’t know what to do but he tried to do something.

            He played his fingers and tried to feel as much of her skin as possible, even if he couldn’t see anything. He felt the pressure of her fingers lighten ever so slightly as he moved his own around, he figured it was working. When he could barely feel her fingers anymore he tried to turn around again; it was still a futile attempt given how taught the fabric was there suddenly. He could feel a hard protrusion coming from off to his left; he idly played with it knowing full well what it was.

            He heard her say something, but he didn’t comprehend it through the moment, he too was lost. He played with her breast again before realizing she had asked him a question.         “David?”

            “Yes?” He responded finally, stopping what he was doing.

            “You should probably stop before I lose control.” Her voice was slightly less solid than he was used to and it made him pay attention.

            “Lose control?” He said curiously. He turned his head, and with his eyes closed, kissed her tough flesh; he could tell this had an effect as well as she shuddered. He gave it a quick lick of his own before he sidled out from the bikini top. She wasn’t looking at him directly but she smiled at him when she saw him. “As you wish.” He said politely.

            “Thank you though,” She lifted him up with compassion and brought him to her lips. She pressed them into him and he wallowed in them. “You are great.” She whispered, her hot breath escaping her lips and the whisper barely audible to anyone more than a foot away from her lips, rocked David’s soul. He kissed her too as she stood up.

            They spent a moment embracing one another before she walked back towards her house. Her mind was already slowly beginning to think about what the next day was going to bring. But first, she thought, a little bit of sustenance.

End Notes:

Alright, here's the next bit. I hope you liked it! Please don't forget to leave a review if you can, I sincerely appreciate them! They help point out flaws or favourites. If they're flaws they get fixed, if they're favourites they get repeated! So, what do you say?

--HK

Chapter 11 - Just Food by ralf_wolfs
Author's Notes:

David experiences something completely new at the, uh, hands of Melanie. Not only that, but he gets himself into a precarious situation.

 

Chapter Eleven

Just Food

 

              Melanie carried David into her kitchen where she put him on the counter and went into the cupboard above him herself. He watched as her body moved around him; her stomach was still rumbling gently deep inside her gut but there were no human voices coming from within. She brought down a yellow banana. He watched as her body descended and her couldn’t help but stare up into the impressive bosom that loomed over him like a cliff. She leaned back and caught him staring.

            David quickly moved his gaze to the fruit and was again amazed at the sheer size of things compared to him. Imagine if everyone was as big as I was. There would be enough food for everyone everywhere. She propped herself up onto the counter and hefted herself over onto its surface. Melanie then scooted away from him and leaned towards him, pressing her body into the length of the counter top. David found himself right next to her mouth as her chin rested against the cold granite surface. She grinned at him mischievously. And everybody would get eaten by beautiful girls like Melanie. He thought treacherously.

            “Do you want any?” He looked around, she was opening the banana.

            “I could go for a bite, I think.” David heard her mouth open but watched the banana intently. She nodded.

            When the fruit passed over him he followed it with his gaze as it entered her mouth and her teeth seared into it. The wet mushy sound was a new one for even David. She began to chew with her chin stationary on the counter. This must have been a work out for she only did it once. But the spectacle was one he would have to remember.

            The banana became mush within seconds and it stretched as it turned into a thick liquid around her mouth. The wet mushy smacking sounds filled the air and her breath whirled past him. He resisted the urge to draw nearer to it; she swallowed.

            The next bite was three times bigger and completely filled her mouth, it was many times the size of David in length and it was amazing how it could fit inside her in one go. She didn’t have much trouble with it, and that is when David remembered how large her mouth really was. He had always secretly admired its size. Just the way her jaws were positioned and the way her mouth worked the sheer volume of it was astounding and the reach was unbelievable. That’s why he had told her about vore in the first place, he knew she would be perfect for it. Ironically, she took to it in the most literal sense.

            She chewed this time in great slow massive bounds. There was much more food than usual in her mouth so she had to take her time and crush it all. She employed the use of her tongue in mashing it around with forces that made David feel miniscule. He didn’t realize it, but she was indeed playing with him.

            He was lost in the subtle world as her mouth filled his view, her breath washed around him and bathed him in bananery scent as she chewed, and the smacking sounds filled his ears. Her lips suddenly came together and she swallowed; the sound reverberated along the counter. When she opened her mouth again she used her tongue to feel about her teeth and extract excess pieces. She also distributed massive amounts of saliva in great expansive yellow colored bands and bridges.

            She licked the air in front of him before wetting her lips again; they reflected the light and practically glittered like starlight.

            Melanie swallowed again and took another bite from her banana. She tilted her head sideways and chewed that way, the new effect would have been terrifying. It was as if David had just reached a save point in a game where he would next have to do a series of challenges involving crushing plates and spears. Her teeth clacked together violently as she rended the banana to pieces. She gulped again and knocked David over with her tongue.

            She smiled at his scowl and bit into the banana in much the same way she had started. She chewed as fast and as violently as possible. The result of that was faster repetitions and much more palpable barriers in her mouth; the pillars didn’t have enough time to stretch and break.

            She blew on David and opened her mouth in front of him, failing to swallow. What he saw could have either grossed out a crowd or intrigued a group; to him it was a mixture of both. The combination of saliva and liquefied banana flowed through her mouth as large chunks bigger than him stuck to her ribbed roof or between her teeth. Flows passed to her tongue and pooled on the ground, threatening to spill over her teeth and all over the counter. Her throat was also covered with the substance and bits would drip into oblivion through her throat from time to time.

            Melanie chewed twice more, and without warning moved towards David. She opened her mouth above him and he breathed not even a moment too soon. He raised his hands in an attempt to protect his head as the massive glob of chewed banana fell from her mouth and encased him within its sticky mass. Her saliva flowed through his fingers and into his mouth and eyes, they burned and he coughed violently; involuntarily swallowing some of it.

            Somewhere in the back of his mind he felt like a baby bird, having its mother feed it by regurgitating her last meal for it. Only, he wasn’t expecting it and accidently swallowed much of it. That’s one way to be fed, possibly.

            Before his head broke through the small mountain of spit and liquid banana he felt his legs get pinched. Melanie had opened her mouth wider and brought it over David and the banana-goo, scooping it up into her mouth again. The mass had seen freedom and daylight for mere moments before it was consumed again. She deposited the rest of the banana, still much more matter than he, into her.

            David knew what happened when he felt gravity shift and fling him sideways. He pierced the mucus membrane and breathed deeply. He had no time to admire her mouth before she started chewing again, her teeth coming at him with unstoppable force.

            His body cracked and his bones exploded, but with every chew he found himself unharmed. The banana liquefied before his very eyes, her teeth crashing through it without effort, her saliva mixing with it and creating a whole new substance. His skin wanted to burst and his lungs were violently emptied. He slammed his head repeatedly against her molars as her teeth tried to crush him, each time nearly succeeding with sickening crunching sounds. It was as if she was eating a hard granola bar that kept pulling itself back together between each bite.

            She tossed David around her mouth a few times with her tongue, flipping him over and over, making sure to bite down hard on every little piece of him.

            The world was a much more violent place than he could have ever imagined. Melanie chewing at full force with him in her mouth was an experience unlike any other, and when she swallowed it didn’t stop. The violence just continued except with greater depth. Her throat was tight and it constricted him, threatening to pull the life right out of him.

            A sharp pinch followed by freedom in part signaled the arrival of David into Melanie’s stomach along with a massive wad of masticated banana. She sighed an extremely contented sigh, happy with everything in the world at that moment.

            David surfaced and coughed again, looking around still able to see everything. What he saw was particularly horrifying.

            “You okay David?” He heard Melanie’s voice come from all around him, her stomach walls shook violently.

            “Mostly.” He called up to her.

            He tread in the thick mush, looking around. Melanie had never eaten him so close to her eating other people before, and to his horror there were still people inside her stomach. They were quiet, and mostly immobile. But he could distinctly see one person still alive. It was indeed a grisly sight, but he was afforded with a change of scenery as gravity shifted, the contents of her stomach sloshed about, and all was lost again in the slurry of acid, banana, and bits.

            Melanie rolled over and placed her hands over her stomach and sighed again. She took another bite of banana and chewed it leisurely, eyes closed trying to imagine what David had just gone through. She swallowed again and wondered just how much room was inside her stomach at that moment.

            David on the other hand didn’t have to wonder. Her stomach was full of liquid acid, people, and masticated banana. He was moving across her stomach when a section opened up and expelled another massive chunk of mush that pushed him over and under the goop. He got a mouthful of stomach juice and was nearly sick. Banana and saliva tasted good, but bile mixed with everything else was sickening. He surfaced gagging. He stopped when he heard a faint cry come from next to him. Someone had just been buried in the goo and bubbled to the surface obviously in pain that David could not feel.

*  *  *

            Melanie had relocated to her couch and had David cupped in her hands against her inner thigh, she was sitting up talking to him while stroking him gently moving her free leg back and forth slowly. With her back propped up against her pillow she stared down at David as he moved his tiny hand across her leg again and again, sending slight ripples of feeling through her lower extremities. David particularly liked this particular vantage point as it put the imposing cliff of Melanie’s washboard stomach quite close to him, capped with a roof of her astonishing breasts that framed the bottom half of her beautiful face. Of course he was no fool to where he was either, Melanie had him quite close to him and he was indeed very fond of her legs as well. Especially right there.

            They talked at length about David’s experience. Sure it wasn’t the first time he had been eaten by her, and it wasn’t the first time he had watched her eating food; but it was the first time that both happened so quickly. It was exciting for him to say the least. But in a brief moment of silence her stomach let out a low grumble.

            Melanie placed her hand over her stomach and, had she been anybody else, she would have been embarrassed. Instead her eyes eventually locked with David’s as his traveled up her body, and she grinned and ruffled his hair.

            “There were still people in there.”

            “There were?” She thought for a moment. “But yeah, I had eaten them not long before I ate you.”

            “I think one of them was still alive too.” David said, his eyes stilled locked on Melanie’s.

            It was hard for her to judge his expression, it being so small and far away. She grinned again. “How was it?”

            David thought for a moment, his eyes dropping to her stomach again. He watched it for a while, completely enthralled in its abstract beauty. “Brilliant.”

            Melanie shuddered. “I kind of wish I could see what you see.”

            “Like, you eat yourself?”

            Melanie laughed. “Not quite like that, but…” She trailed off for a moment and snapped her fingers together loudly, startling David. “I totally have an idea.” He looked at her puzzled, but wasn’t able to ask the obviously required and socially acceptable question by the sudden acceleration he experienced.

            She launched herself off the couch, barely trailing David with her. Based on where he was when she got up, he ended up being rammed into her crotch. Pausing only momentarily, blushing slightly, she moved David up to her stomach and cupped him there, sealing him in a world of noise he so thoroughly enjoyed.

            When David could see light again he was standing in Melanie’s palm, looking at a device she was showing to him. “What is that?”

            “It’s a GoPro!” Melanie said excitedly.

            “Oh, I’ve heard of those.” He tapped his chin and shifted his weight quizzically. “It’s a bit big though.”

            Melanie giggled again and bat her eyelashes at him. “Oh silly. It won’t be for long. Gosh.”

            “Woah, woah, woah, you don’t propose to eat me again on a possibly still-full stomach do you?” David asked incredulously.

            Melanie stopped, mouth open and finger poised. She deflated. “You’re right.” Melanie walked over to the kitchen table and put it there. “We’ll do it next time. Just remind me, okay?”

            David made a thumbs up with his right hand. “You bet’cha.” Her stomach gurgled happily in agreement.

            “Whelp. I think that’s about it, what about some sleep?” She asked.

            David nodded, he was beyond exhausted from all of the day’s activity. “Sounds good to me, Melanie.” She gave him a toothy grin.

            Melanie brought him to her room and sneakily opened the door, her foot blocking the gap just in case someone tried to run out. No one did, and she was surprised to find the room seemed pretty empty. Of course, she didn’t really know what she was going to run into, come to think of it, a crowd milling around near the beached boat would have been a dumb thing to expect.

            When she shut the door she felt many eyes upon her; they were all coming from the windows. Concealing David she strode over to the house. She felt all of their tiny eyes travel up her body, across her long legs and iron stomach, past her perfectly shaped breasts and collarbone and up into her malevolent emerald eyes.

            “You’re all going to get the night off,” She said happily, still approaching the house. “Meaning I won’t eat you tonight.” She explained with a finger held up. “Tomorrow however, is part three.”

            She signaled with her next two fingers before she leaned over the house and placed David on the ground behind it. She kissed the air at him as she pushed off the house, disappearing around the roof.

            “I’ll bring something up for you to eat in a minute. You all can relax in the doll house until then,” She smiled at the house and this time blew them all a kiss with a cute little bob. She disappeared into her bathroom with a change of clothing a moment later.

            The survivors of the day’s activities were already in the house and had been talking with one another about many things. Some of them had gone to their rooms, or at least found unoccupied ones, and were fast asleep on the comfortable beds. Were miniature plastic beds always that comfortable? They weren’t made out of plastic though, that was the biggest problem; but they didn’t care.

            David had walked into the house and marveled about its decorations. Everything seemed so real, from the carpet to the wood floors, granite counter tops and even pictures and paintings on the walls. He idly wondered if it had working plumbing, but when he turned the faucet nothing happened. Shrugging he turned around and went out of the kitchen to the stairs.

            The stairs were overly large for him so it was a workout just to go up them. Eventually he reached the second floor and could hear voices coming from down the hall, what he imagined to be the second living room. Without showing himself he listened to them talking about what they had been doing before Melanie had caught them, and about idle plans of wanting to escape or, at least, survive.

            He couldn’t blame them for that. Dying didn’t have any appeal whatsoever, but, as long as it wasn’t him, and he could be with the most titanic and above all beautiful girl he’d ever known, he was alright with whatever monstrous things she wanted to do with her new found power.

            David continued to think while he searched for other survivors. She indeed was incredible. Of course what she was doing was horrible, and evil beyond measure, but he loved it. She was actively killing people for the sheer pleasure of it. Consuming their flesh and extinguishing their soul. David wondered what would become of his. He had watched with idle curiosity as she slowly digested the people in her stomach. They couldn’t see him, and had no way of knowing he was there, but watching them move around with resigned hope and in excruciating agony, was something new.

            He had never been an evil or a bad person. He hated to see other people get hurt, and never did anything so much as throw a slap or poke vindictively. Yet he will admit he had written plenty of stories and read plenty of books, seen lots of pictures and videos, and of course just milled around the community surrounding giantesses and vore. He never thought a second thought about a girl who crashes through a building and without any care steps on a crowd on the other side. The girl who scoops up a crowd and throws them into her mouth, chewing them greedily.

            But now that he was actually living it. Now that he was in the presence of a hungry girl who had the power to do literally whatever she wanted to anyone she wanted, it was a different feeling entirely. To watch her devour so many people, ending their lives for her enjoyment, and then to be kissed by her lips, massaged by her teeth, slobbered on by her tongue and even walk through the mush filled interior of her stomach. It was a thrill beyond any he could imagine.

            It wasn’t long before Melanie did return. She had left the bathroom and walked through the room with great steps, now wearing her pink baggy pajamas. Of course hearing the door and her thunderous footsteps David made it to a window just in time to see her leave her bedroom as well. Conversation in the small house had almost come to a stop, everyone was listening for what she was going to do next.

            David decided to leave the house and headed toward the stairs but stopped for a moment at the door he had passed not long ago. Inside there was a girl sitting on the bed, sobbing. He looked at her for a moment and wondered who she was. She wasn’t familiar to him, and he knew what was going to happen to all of these people. But something drew him to her and he stepped through the door, knocking on it gently.

            She stopped for a moment and looked up at him, her tear streaked face peered out at him from behind her platinum blonde hair.

            “Yes?” She asked, her voice quavering.

            He introduced himself. “Hey. I’m David.”

            “Sarah.” She sniffed, her name catching in her throat.

            “I know the answer before I ask it,” He said, edging closer. “But, why are you crying?”

            She looked at him as though he just earned the gold medal of obviousity, but she managed an answer anyway. “That girl.” She said, looking down again, “Is eating people.” David watched her look at her hands and a moment later she added “Will eat me.”

            David didn’t know how to respond. Yes, she was. Yes, she will. Everyone is just food to Melanie. And up until now, David hadn’t really seen someone break down quite like this. Something in his mind was telling him to leave, but instead he drew closer again.

            “Would you like some company?”

            Sarah looked up at him again, her sapphire eyes locking onto his, tears still apparent on her face. She nodded slowly.

            David sat next to her and again was at a loss. He didn’t quite know what to do. He hesitantly put his arm behind her and after a moments mental battle, laid his arm around her shoulders. She cried quietly into her hands and he patted her gently.

            This is bad. He shouldn’t be here. He shouldn’t be doing this. He shouldn’t be feeling anything but indifference for these people. Melanie will open her mouth and her throat will take them into her body where she will destroy them. Yet he stayed.

            “There, there.” He said softly. “Everything will be…” He hesitated. “Alright.” He finished lamely.

            Her sudden outburst took him by surprise and he took his hand off her. “How can you say that?” She looked at him. “She’s eating people!”

            “I.” David began. “I don’t know.”

            “She’s killing them. Killing us. She’s going to eat you and there’s nothing you can do about it!” She was practically yelling. “She’s going to eat…” She paused, her throat catching, “Me.”

            David nodded. “I think you’re right and wrong.” She narrowed her eyes at him. “She probably will eat us. All of us. But if we focus on that and live in terror, I’m sure it will happen sooner rather than later.” David was on more solid footing now. Of course, his knowledge of his safety, at least in his trust in Melanie to protecting him, he knew he was going to be fine.

            “How is this even happening?” She put her head into her hands again. “How is this even possible?”

            “I don’t know.” David said. “It’s like magic.”

            “This can’t be happening.” She started rocking back and forth, tears dripping from between her fingers.

            David moved closer to her on the bed and put an arm behind her. When she leaned into him he instinctively put his other arm around her. Sarah sobbed into his chest for some time while he patted her gently, and stroked her hair.

            He was going to get into so much trouble for this. But for some reason he didn’t want to leave this pretty girl. He knew he would have to, but right then, he didn’t care.

            When Melanie returned she had in her hand a plate upon which she had collected some food for the people, her champions. She first stopped by the boat and fount it to be empty. Picking it up with her free hand she set it into her closet and shut the door. Turning around she saw through the many windows a number of eyes staring back at her, terror radiating out of every one of them. She grinned.

            She looked around and didn’t see David. He must be mingling she thought, and walked up to the house, it standing just barely above her knees at its tallest shingled peak. She addressed the room at large, knowing full well not everybody would have followed her instructions. She wouldn’t have if she were them.

            “Dinner time, my champions! And no, I already ate, thank you for being so thoughtful thinking of me first.” She giggled at her own mischievousness, and bent down to place the plate on the ground. “Today was a great day, full of fun and adventure. Tomorrow will be even more so, you can count on it. So in order to keep up your strength you too have to eat. Trust me, it is a lot more fun for all of us if you’re quick witted and well rested, so come on out and get some food. I absolutely promise I will not hurt anyone. Right now.” She grinned again.

            David looked into Sarah’s eyes, they were full of panic. He had held her for quite some time and after a while her arms slipped around him and they fell back onto the bed and just held one another. She cried quieter and quieter, as though David had successfully calmed her. It was when they were laying in the bed together that David had realized she was indeed quite a bit taller than he was. Now, he had never been tall in life, and was actually kind of short; but this sort of size difference between someone the same ‘height’ as him? Perhaps Melanie had made him smaller. Maybe she didn’t have complete control over how small they became, he’d have to ask her.

            They had laid there until Melanie had come back. David stroking her hair and Sarah clutching at his chest, her legs curled up and over him. When Melanie had finished her speech David whispered to her. “We’d better go get some food if we want to survive.” Sarah nodded slowly and wiped her eyes before they stood up. Sarah appeared to notice the difference in their height too, but didn’t seem to care as she threw her arms around David and hug him close to her.

            David was taken aback. He didn’t know anything about this girl, but she was definitely quite pretty, especially being so much taller than him. He found himself wrapping his arms around her and burying his head into her chest as she buried hers into his hair. “Thank you.” She whispered before letting go of him.

            When David exited the house he saw Melanie sitting in front of the group watching them as they approached the food. Their eyes locked and she instantly smiled, bringing a big stupid grin to his face too. He motioned to the food and made an inaudible shh’ing noise. Melanie nodded imperceptibly and stretched her back, reaching far up into the air. The sudden staccato of cracks and creaks her spine gave off stopped everyone in their tracks. They all stared up at the titanic girl and her incredibly tanned, toned body. David’s gaze was focused on her stomach which was on display as her stretch revealed it tantalizingly.

            Melanie eventually took the food away and David found himself inside the bedroom with Sarah again. Melanie spent quite a bit of time out of her room and this led to Sarah talking with David. He found himself getting closer to her physically, almost unconsciously, until once again their arms found one another and this time David laid next to her. Even with the fear of the day and all of the activity, she still smelled wonderful. They spent a long time gazing into one another’s eyes in silence before the lights suddenly went out and darkness fell upon the world like an axe. There were a few shouts before Melanie’s voice rang out like the voice of God. “Good night, little champions.”

            David stayed with Sarah, not really wanting to chance walking around outside at this moment. He could still see perfectly and watched as Sarah tried to look for him, their eyes connecting again and again without her knowing. David reached up and kissed Sarah’s cheek. She smiled and moved to hug him again, pressing herself into him. David felt her warmth and could feel her curves touching him all over. He closed his eyes and thought about Melanie as the two fell asleep together.

End Notes:

I apologize for being on hiatus for so long. I got pretty ill and then before getting better work shuffled my shcedule around. So, I hope to get back into writing here soon! Here is an 'almost completely new' chapter introducing something I've never done before. Let me know what you think by sending an email to hkorhal [at] yahoo [dot] com!

 

Also, don't get mad at me, and if you read all the words I wrote on the page you will hopefully believe me, but I've set up a Patreon to help me write. There are some neat inventive (or cliche?) rewards for donating, and it certainly doesn't change the fact that I'll continue to write here for free as I have for the past 11 years. But as you can tell, my writing is slow and sporadic as I lack the free time. But if you are interested in helping out a fellow author (favourite? ^.^), please click go and give me a read. [http://patreon [dot] com/hkorhal] I can't make it a clickable link for some reason, so you'll just have to spend the energy to copy/pasta/edit! :S If you really like my writing this'll help me write even more!

Chapter 12 - Morals by ralf_wolfs
Author's Notes:

David thinks hard about what is really happening.

 

Chapter Twelve

Morals

 

            David eventually woke up in the middle of the night in near perfect darkness. It took him a few moments to get his mental bearings together but a warmth that wasn’t his was comforting him and a stead breath kept washing over him. Sarah!

            He realized he was still holding Sarah, and she was still holding him. Not knowing how long he had been there it was obvious that nothing in the moment was happening that require immediate action, so he relaxed again and listened to Sarah’s breathing.

            It was slow and deep, and washed over his cheek again and again; her face was very close to his. He moved his hand down her body slightly and rolled over to face her. His night vision, being magically enhanced by Melanie long ago, allowed him to see her as though it were almost daytime. He brought his hand up to her face and moved her hair out of the way. There were obvious dried tears still on her face.

            David sighed. This was indeed a bad place to be, and he was going to get into a lot of trouble if he got caught. What did Melanie think he was doing? Did she know? This was not going to end well.

            David heard a rustling noise coming from far away and he knew at once Melanie was still awake, or, at least had woken up. The blood in his veins froze when a light beam appeared off in the distance; she had a flashlight.

            He was still mostly wrapped up in her arms and panicked, he couldn’t get away quickly enough and was sure to be found. David did the only thing he could do, which was pull the covers up and get as close to Sarah as possible, hopefully concealing his existence.

            Sarah shifted in her sleep and wrapped her arms around him, pressing her body into him unconsciously. The light beam entered the room and everything went white. It lingered for some time as David held his breath. Eventually it passed into another room.

            Now David’s night vision had been wrecked, but he had a chance to escape. He carefully lifted Sarah’s arm off him and slid out from her embrace, she again shifted peacefully.

            Melanie was still outside and David had to get to her before she left. He carefully left the room and ran down the hallway. He could hear Melanie moving around and saw light shining in through imperfections of the house and the windows.

            David came running out of the front door just as Melanie stood up.

            “Melanie!” David called, causing her to stop and look back down at him.

            “There you are.” She whispered. Melanie crouched down again and gently slid her fingers around David, lifting him up. “I was almost worried.”

            She carefully lifted him up to her lips and pressed him into them. David hugged them with as much of him as he could. Melanie took him back over to her bed and shut off her light. He could feel her moving around and dropped slightly as she slid into bed.

David’s night vision hadn’t been restored yet but he could see about a foot away from him, and once he felt a blast of air he looked around behind him and saw that Melanie was putting him on her head. She sat him on her upper lip, resting against her nose, and she couldn’t help but grin at the feeling it gave her. It was quite amusing, him sitting on her like that.

David could tell where he was, he could see Melanie’s rather large lips in front of him through the darkness and could feel her nose as it sucked in large volumes of air creating chilling currents, and blasting them out moments later flooding him with warmth. He wondered what Melanie was thinking.

Melanie began with a whisper, “So David, what do you think?”

“About what exactly?” His small voice barely needed a whisper. Instantly, he thought about Sarah.

“About anything, everything. So far.” She paused momentarily, “What do you feel about today, how about tomorrow? What about my newest deal? How about us?”

            “Well…” David started, taking a second to reflectively think back on the past few hours and how to best approach the situation, “today was fun, I rather enjoyed it. And the way you can manipulate magic to suit your needs, absolutely amazing. You’re beginning to get really powerful!” He calmed down before continuing, “I don’t really know what is gonna happen tomorrow, but I’m kinda excited to see what happens. You know, it’s all fun and deadly at the same time, but scary and exciting too.”

After not getting a response from Melanie he continued a moment later in an effort to fill the silence. “I mean sure,” He said in a lower voice,” I feel bad for the people you choose to eat, but I suppose it becomes their lot in life.” He thinks about what he’s saying, and how awful it must really be; to be eaten alive. He shuddered, “We are all just animals after all, the strong survive and the weak die; in some cases. But if they are intelligent then they would enjoy it, because they should know there is no way out.”

He didn’t really know how anyone could enjoy being eaten alive, really. Sure he was part of ‘the community’, and had read plenty of literature and even thought about it himself. But to actually live it? It donned on him that it really was a terrible way to go. But what choice did he, or they, or anyone have really? It’s not like someone in some distant jungle can just put up their hand to a tiger and say: Hey, this just isn’t right. Go away and kindly leave me alone. It might work for a moment, but, the tiger might just eat them anyway. In this case, the world was a jungle, and Melanie was the biggest, most powerful tiger that ever existed or ever will exist. This idea was slightly frightening.

He quickly put the thought away in his mind and tried to concentrate on the expansive and beautiful body that was spread out into the unseeable distance before him. He asked a question: “What did you mean by you would let them live?”

“Well,” Melanie answered, her breath blasting forward in weak columns of heated air, her voice barely above a whisper. “I was thinking about how I was running everything. And, you know, if you don’t have a prize for winning, what’s the point in trying?” David gave a nod of agreement. “So I decided to tell them that they would, actually, get a prize other than extra life points; as it were…” She fell silent for a moment. David remained quiet so she could continue, she was obviously working something through in her mind somewhere behind him. Perhaps there was a way he could somehow get Sarah to win. Maybe she might survive this. Wait, was he really starting to care about her this much? That he was thinking of cheating Melanie’s system?

“But I can’t let them go,” she said eventually. “Nor can I take care of them. So they can’t get their freedom. As you said earlier, there is no way out.”

David’s heart sank. “Yes… I see.” David said loyally. “After being with you Melanie, I don’t think I could go live anywhere else anyway.” He paused for a moment before changing the subject, “And to answer your question about us?” David leaned forward and kissed Melanie’s upper lip gingerly. “I must say Melanie, that I love you even more than I did before.” Which once upon a time he harbored a huge crush for her that slowly dwindled over time; but their adventures as of late has quite changed his opinion. It isn’t like he has anything else to do, or has any control over his life at the moment. His love for her bordered on the edge of the way a dog loves its owner; he loved his owner, but hopefully she didn’t think of him as her dog.

Melanie smiled rather subconsciously and didn’t realize David didn’t have his weight shifted back quite yet. He fell rather awkwardly head first into her lips. She was quick on the up take, and didn’t avoid a chance to have some fun. She propped open her mouth and moved her tongue to catch him with the grace of a million tons of moving muscle.

She rolled over onto her stomach and put her head in her hands. Her jaws clamped together and David was shut inside of her mouth, she salivated rather unconsciously. Melanie did her best to keep her tongue from moving but she couldn’t really help it, she was enjoying him, tasting him. And the little act of affection he gave her made it all that much more powerful.

David didn’t have to think twice to know what happened, even though it all happened far too fast. He felt Melanie’s tongue beneath him and the humidity of her mouth threatened to drown him.

Melanie felt what David was doing and decided she wanted to help him out a little bit, but not too much. She dipped her tongue towards her incisors which caused David to slide until he reached the front of her mouth with little speed. But she didn’t want to let him out just yet. Melanie liked David’s taste more than anyone else she had in her mouth, and she didn’t have him in there enough, she thought.

David felt her tongue move, and again he lost his balance and fell forward. He was already coated in her saliva and he knew he wasn’t getting out of there quickly anymore. He just started to play along with her. Melanie pushed him into her teeth with her tongue and moved it up and down along him, repeatedly caressing him with a force that felt like it could have, if it wanted to, crushed him like a grape.

She was licking him though, not a malevolent thought in her consciousness, but she didn’t stop there. She moved him about her mouth slowly, bit by bit. She moved him everywhere and got him beyond soaked. If he could guess, he would have been a little prune-like by the end of it.

The huge beast of her tongue and all of its rough surfaces would rub him from head to toe and, sometimes, lifted him off the ground and pushed him into the roof of her mouth with force. The humidity made it hard to breathe, and the heat of her body was intense, and her viscous liquid was everywhere. He squirmed for all he was worth.

Melanie loved it, and so did David. What was better, they knew each other did. She manipulated his body and made sure to cover him copiously with her saliva. She couldn’t feel it, but David was practically swimming. She had to swallow quite frequently with such squelching bass.

Eventually she moved him onto her back teeth and the sudden pressure that David felt made him lose his breath. She bit together with much more power than David had been expecting, and he struggled to breathe in the vice grip of her teeth. They pressed into him on all sides and he could feel his bones giving way and exploding under the pressure. The sound of the cracks as each bone reached its stress limit and shattered spectacularly.

Surprisingly however, once again David suffered no actual harm and the vision of his body being crushed into a gooey wet paste was eradicated from his mind when her teeth parted.

He turned his head and yelped when her teeth fell upon him again like a large porcelain sledge hammer. He thrust his hands out to try and stop them but, had he not known better, he would have thought his arms burst under the weight and sudden impulse of so much mass. He felt her tongue rub up against him as it flipped him over and she bit down again, just as hard as before.

This time on his side he felt the pincers grip him from both sides and nearly crush him, but he resisted the force and retained his shape. She started chewing faster, and all the while opened her mouth in great sweeping bounds to get the maximum effect. This continued for some time. David enjoyed the idea of being chewed on, and not actually getting hurt. He would have had a much different opinion on the matter had he not known he wouldn’t get hurt.

Through the unending crunching of David’s body and the wet smacking sounds of her mouth, David heard her swallow from time to time. He noticed her mouth was slowly drying out, a rather remarkable thing even for her.

Eventually Melanie stopped biting him and sucked on David really hard. He thought his eyes were going to explode, his lungs collapsed and his ears popped with a sound that drown out the world. He quickly found himself being pushed out through her lips and onto her waiting palm.

He looked up in a slight daze at the most beautiful smile in the world. She moved him up to her lips and puckered around him. Melanie kissed him for what seemed like eternity, in a meaningful Love you too kind of way. Her lips surrounded him and pressed into him from all sides. He could feel their power gripping him gently.

When she pulled him away from her lips there was a faint pop as she flipped over so she was lying upon her back again. She reached down with her free hand and pulled her shirt up to her breasts and laid David down onto her bare stomach. It gurgled in a merry greeting to David who patted it enjoyably. It purred and vibrated him lovingly.

David couldn’t think of a better place to be than on the smooth belly of a beautiful giantess, listening to her body make the sounds of life deep beneath him.

“Good night, David.” Melanie’s voice rolled over the hills of her chest and reached his ears, now able to function again.

He waved his arm over her flesh and felt it prickle up beneath his gentle touch. “Good night.” He answered.

David laid there thinking for quite some time as her stomach gurgled beneath him, whatever food she had eaten passing deeper into her body and whomever might have been alive certainly ceasing to exist.

Two girls. Sarah, and Melanie. David had known Melanie for a number of years now, and was unequivocally attached to her. Not only that she was his provider for the moment, and caretaker, but that he had liked her for the longest time. Of course it isn’t uncommon for a guy in school to fixate on a pretty girl from afar. But now it was different.

They had a thing. A definite thing. And yet, this other girl, Sarah, shows up. Once again, she’s taller than him; but David thought that might be something to do with how Melanie shrinks people. Sure she was pretty. She was no Melanie, if Sarah was a 9, Melanie was an 11. But still, there was something to be said about someone you could wrap your arms around, or lie in bed with, or even kiss mouth to mouth.

However, David did love Melanie’s kisses. The way she could suck in his entire body and roll it around in her mouth, caressing him with her tongue and rubbing him up against her teeth. Every little crevice of her pallet, every little piece of her, it was all exciting and terrific to explore. And her saliva, it was unending. Sure it stung after a while, reminding him that he was, for all intents and purposes, just food for her; but that idea just compounded the fact of how incredible it really was. He was just food, and she was treating him as so much more.

Still, David did feel sorry for Sarah. She too was just food, and soon she would be struggling for her life mere feet from David where she would die. What if David hadn’t been friends with Melanie? Would he be in Sarah’s place? Would he be in that house right now, scared to no end, holding Sarah still?

David shook his head. He was thinking about this far too much. Sarah was pretty, and he didn’t want to see something pretty get destroyed. But, Melanie was prettier, and she needed feeding to become even more so. Perhaps feeding something so pretty, to someone like Melanie, would make her prettier?

He tried not to think of it. David rolled over and tried to sleep. Melanie’s stomach, apparently able to read his thoughts, bubbled gently beneath him, caressing him in its own monstrous way.

Neither of them consciously did it but Melanie’s right hand ended up over top of David’s body, his head sticking out past her forefinger, resting on her thumb like a little cocoon. He pulled on her fingers and they tightened as though they were a mechanical blanket. Her stomach growled violently below him having ended the temporary truce it had decided to give to him.

End Notes:

Okay, so, yes this chapter is a lot shorter than usual, and I apologize for that. And yes, I haven't been updating as much as I wanted, I apologize again. Health, school, work, family, etc. You know how it goes. It'll get done, but it might take a while. Also, I am pretty terrible at this kind of writing, so please let me know how I did. What do you think about this chapter? I doubt this is the end of Sarah, but, I'm not quite sure if I am going to sell this piece of new story. What do you think?

 

Also, don't get mad at me, and if you read all the words I wrote on the page you will hopefully believe me, but I've set up a Patreon to help me write. There are some neat inventive (or cliche?) rewards for donating, and it certainly doesn't change the fact that I'll continue to write here for free as I have for the past 11 years. But as you can tell, my writing is slow and sporadic as I lack the free time. But if you are interested in helping out a fellow author (favourite? ^.^), please click go and give me a read. [http://patreon [dot] com/hkorhal] I can't make it a clickable link for some reason, so you'll just have to spend the energy to copy/pasta/edit! :S If you really like my writing this'll help me write even more!

Chapter 13 - Round One by ralf_wolfs
Author's Notes:

David makes an uncalculated mistake and it blows up in his face.

 

Chapter Thirteen

Round One

 

The next morning Melanie awoke and smiled at feeling David laying on her belly. Melanie gently ran her fingers across her skin around him, her nerve endings lit up excitedly. She then carefully picked him up and laid him on her pillow next to her as stealthily as she could. She got up carefully and found some clothes to put on for the day.

Short pink shorts and a white t-shirt fit the bill. She didn’t bother with shoes. The outfit wasn’t very ostentatious and wasn’t extremely flirty either; she wasn’t really on display today. She just wanted an exciting yet relaxing day in the comfort of her home. She ran her hands over her torso to flatten out the loose shirt as she looked at herself in the mirror. Unbeknownst to her, however, her eyes weren’t the only ones that were eyeing her body.

Melanie nonchalantly stomped over to her bed, she stepped onto something soft but thought nothing of it. Someone far beneath her range of hearing shrieked silently to themselves as they watched someone get trod under foot by the beautiful girl. Her skin continued up into the sky for miles it seemed, and the billions of tons came down on that poor kid. He disappeared completely underneath her sole with an inaudible squeak.

The giant woman didn’t appear to notice as she continued to shift her weight, the carpet was ground further and further into the floor as her foot took on her full weight. It shifted and her skin moved as her heel lifted and her foot rocketed off out of sight. There, in an impression that was slowly regaining its shape, was the body of a kid who had been spying on her.

Amidst the cries and pleading voices to find safety, the kid stayed out in the open. He didn’t want to miss a thing. Yet when she turned and started walking towards him he couldn’t move, his legs were frozen in place.

Looking across the ground it was like a movie, a big budget one at that. The giant feet attached to towering chiseled legs moved in front of one another with epic slowness, crushing underneath them everything that was before them being slightly followed by a hollow bass filled boom.

The vast expanse of her body loomed up in front of him as his eyes traveled up her body as she traversed the distance in seconds. Before he knew it and before he could even scream he saw the arch of her foot appear before him and impacted him heavily. He didn’t feel much after the initial connection, his legs buckled and his spine snapped in place; and then nothing.

Someone underneath the bed fell to their knees crying; two others stared in pure hatred at the legs that were facing the bed a distance away.

 

Melanie hastily slid her fingers underneath David and lifted him into the air without much care that he was asleep and pressed him forcefully into her left breast. David was awoken rather violently and suddenly found himself pressing into her soft fabric covered flesh. It was soft and warm, she wasn’t wearing a bra. His mind racing, trying to catch up with the world, he struggled to hug her in a sort of good morning kind of way.  She smiled and embraced him with her arms, tightly squeezing him against her.

She pattered upstairs to fix herself a bowl of oatmeal, fruit and orange juice. Of course, she would end up allowing David to eat as much as he wanted of her breakfast before she really got into devouring it. They exchanged happy greetings and shared a short but sweet kiss before she dropped him at the edge of her bowl.

David leaned over the rim and scooped some of it with his fingers. He started eating his fill. Unfortunately, he lost balance and fell into the oatmeal. Quite a normal turn of events, as far as either of them were concerned, no surprise there.

“Oh, poor David,” boomed her voice from somewhere above. David looked up to gaze upon his giant girlfriend. Girlfriend. He thought. Is that what she really was now? What an idea…

“Uh oh.” He said to himself. “I know that look.” Melanie’s spoon scooped him up along with a lot of the nearly solid oatmeal land mass. He passed her chest, her neck up to her mouth where her nostrils faired above him taking in the hot scent. Her lips parted and as what would have been expected in such a situation in any kind of story such as this, in David went without much complaining.

It was hot and steamy in her mouth. Her tongue fondled him through the mass of oatmeal making some gruesome sounds. The tongue pressed him up against Melanie’s roof before moving back and forth, grating on David at first but finally succeeded in cleaning all the oats off of him. It felt like a wonderful full body massage. He almost felt like going to sleep but for the intense emotions he was feeling.

Suddenly he was thrust sideways, breaking his half stupor and heard the echoing gulp as food was forced by her tongue down into her empty throat. Suddenly David was being caressed by her tongue yet again. He didn’t fight it, but wallowed in the ecstasy of being embraced by the muscle. Saliva trickled in, now that the food was gone, and dripped onto him. Melanie was forced to swallow a few times to clear David off.

He looked down at her throat. Good heavens! He thought. How many people had passed down that throat now? David almost thought about wiggling in that direction. After all, he had nothing to fear from her stomach acids. He decided that it would be more polite to wait and see what Melanie did with him.

Wasn’t there something terribly important to do with being in his best friend’s (or possibly girlfriend’s?) stomach that he ought to remember? He tried but couldn’t think of what it could possibly be. Hmm. It would come to him. In the meantime he simply relaxed in the singularly wonderful experience to which he was being treated. 

Light filtered into her mouth as her spoon reappeared with a new shipment of oatmeal and deposited its load onto her tongue. Her lips pursed around the spoon as it withdrew, leaving the mass inside with David. He gulped and grabbed an oat. David didn’t have too long before Melanie started moving everything around him. Her tongue came up and squished the meal and it squished over him and pushed him into her teeth.

Her teeth then parted and her tongue swirled the contents of her mouth around a bit before her teeth came down and cracked all around him. David was thrown about again and again as Melanie chewed slowly, pushing the mush around along with him before she held him in place and swallowed.

Even with Melanie’s mouth relatively empty, huge strands of saliva filled her mouth from when her tongue touched her roof, even for a second. Bits of oats and goo flowed slowly everywhere. He wiped his face clean of her saliva, leaving a thin film behind before light filtered in again and the whole process repeated.

After a time, she extracted him from her mouth and set him back down next to their breakfast. “My, you’re yummy today. You make everything taste better. I would love to eat you right now but I think we’ll just have to save that until later. I have big plans for this morning and you play a pivotal part in them. Let me fill you in a bit.” She ate the rest while she explained to David what he was going to be doing, he nodded understandingly. Then, taking some left over oatmeal and juice downstairs she sat them down before the doll house where people were already awake and looking out with nervous apprehension. 

“Come out my little friends and have breakfast. There is nothing to fear. Yet.”

Shielding David from the house, she leaned over the house and placed him on the ground behind the backdoor. Melanie winked at him and he gave her a thumbs up and watched as she disappeared over the roof.

David went through the door and joined the group of people who were milling around. No one really looked at him as they were all too afraid for their lives. David looked around at Melanie’s “house guests” until his eyes landed on whom he was looking for.

Sarah’s lit up as they locked with his and she stood up off the bottom step.

“Where did you go?” Sarah asked David as he approached.

“I went to go have a look around.” He stood close to her and looked up at her.

She looked him over now, for the first time without panic gripping her. She bit her lip and shifted her gaze down the hall and out the front door, which had opened to allow exit to some of the guests. Melanie’s impressive body was visible through its frame on the other side of a bowl of some kind.

“Did you find anything?” She asked, hesitantly.

David shook his head and he could tell she was visibly hurt. “I’m sorry, I didn’t get to check everywhere, but I haven’t found a way out for us. I’ll have to check the rest tonight.”

“If we live that long…” She trailed off.

David slipped an arm between hers and curled it around her thin waist and pulled himself closer to her. “Of course we will.” He laid his head on her shoulder and pulled her head down to his with his free hand. She wrapped her arms around him and they stood there for some time.

David couldn’t help but feel a bit guilty about the situation.

 

Melanie watched as a stream of people filtered out the door and, with many anxious glances at the giantess, they ate and drank their fill. Melanie’s mouth was turned up in a very small smile. She hadn’t seen David come out of the house yet, perhaps he was going through the house and looking for stragglers? She really should have counted how many people she had, because she had no idea.

The last man moved away from the plate, stood back and looked up at her, captivated in her stunning beauty and unbelievable size. 

“We’re going to be playing a few games today,” said Melanie without preamble. “I have thought about the past two games that I challenged you with and I believe that I was at a remarkable advantage.” There was some minor agreement coming from the crowd in front of her, but she ignored it. “In an attempt to give you a fair chance of survival,” Again, more ignored scoffing. “I have devised a series of different tasks. You will choose to participate in only one of the tasks set for you at a time. Some will require athletics where you will compete against each other. Some will be more oriented towards resourcefulness, knowledge or just plain luck.”

At these words some of the people looked at one another, possibly sizing them up? Or perhaps in a bid of possible survivability? “Those of you that pass your tests will be rewarded with another day of life. Some of you will fail and end up in here,” she patted her bare stomach as a shiver ran through the crowd below her. All eyes were on her flat stomach that had consumed the lives of so many people before them.

“It will take a little while for me to prepare for the games. You can go back into the house and try and decide in which event you wish to participate in.” The group slid back into the small building behind them and talked amongst themselves.

 

David had listened to Melanie’s words from inside. Sarah had opted to not get anything to eat as her nerves were just too tightly strung. They talked occasionally, making comments about Melanie’s plans, and David could feel goosebumps prickle Sarah’s skin at the mention of Melanie’s stomach, and her hand motions over it. David attempted to soothe her.

After Melanie had stood up and left, and others had begun filtering back into the house, David went to the bowl and collected some of the remaining oats for Sarah. He had told her it would be in her best interest to eat at least something, and she reluctantly agreed. They sat together on a couch in the living room while others talked around a table.

David was leaning up against Sarah’s body with her arms around him, mostly in silence. He listened to her breathing as they listened (rather half-heartedly) to the group in the room. Their conversation mostly concerned escape, survival, and ways to cheat the system.

David was mostly listening for trouble words, such as any plot to hurt Melanie; as he believed in her ability to keep them from ‘winning’ if she didn’t want them to. Even still, he felt he needed to be her ears where she didn’t have any. It made him feel good, possibly being able to protect Melanie, given their size and relationship.

Yet that made him think again. If he was going to think of Melanie as his girlfriend, what was he doing with Sarah? Was he here for her? Or was he there for himself? This was something that dominated most of his thoughts, whether or not he might be unfaithful to Melanie or whether he was just genuinely feeling compassionate about someone else for the first time.

Of course, he was going to have to figure this out very quickly. If Sarah died, what would he feel? No, when Sarah died. That is what he had to start remembering. Everyone here was food, and toys for Melanie’s amusement. Hell, even he was just a toy for Melanie’s amusement. And still, he was happy about that. He loved the idea of being Melanie’s play thing, and had he the opportunity to go back and change things, he wouldn’t even take actions.

Still, Sarah’s body was soft and ‘his size,’ which made it easy to hold and to hug. He definitely did want something along those lines, someone to hold himself. He loved being held by Melanie, but there was just something different to being completely dominated by someone, and being an equal.

David was anything but equal to these people, in reality. Their purpose was food and fun, his purpose was fun. How long had he been with Melanie? A few days, surely he hadn’t seen every side of her up till this point, and he wasn’t sure exactly what her definition of fun was, but so far it seemed to align with his own.

“I will be going for a brief run now. When I get back, I will shower and set out some snacks for you all. See you in a bit.” Melanie’s angelic voice reverberated through the walls and Sarah’s body immediately clammed up around David.

            Noise coming from outside the house, thudding hollow booms signaled her passage across the room multiple times, followed by the door being open and shut.

            “She’s gone.” Someone down the hallway called out. The house seemed to move all at once. The only two people that stayed put were Sarah and David, still on the couch together.

            David watched as someone went to the window and looked through it. “Damn, she’s put something under the door.”

            “Quick, someone go check the window!”

            “Are you insane? That’s almost a mile away! Uphill!”

            “We don’t have all day. Let’s go.”

            David looked up at Sarah who had turned her gaze to them. “Did you check the window yet?” She asked.

            “No, I didn’t get up there yesterday. But I’ve been here longer than most of you all, and we didn’t even think to check it.”

            She looked at him puzzled for a moment. “Why not?”

            “We couldn’t find a way up there.”

            She nodded dejectedly while pushing her lips to the side. “What about the vent?”

            David tapped his lip for a moment. “You know, I hadn’t given that much thought. With spiders and all, I had steered clear of that area.” He felt her shiver again.

            “Ugh, I hate spiders.”

            “They’re much bigger now.” She shivered again and hugged him tightly.

            “Stop. Please?”

            “I’m sorry. I couldn’t resist.”

 

Melanie returned after a two mile run. It had taken her longer than she would have liked, but the bridge the she usually took on her way back was washed out. She wondered why it would have been, but when she tried to cross the river she found that it had gotten far too deep; she had to find another path.

When she entered the room all the hearts stopped and several collective breaths were taken, a few eyes strayed to her. She was breathing slightly hard and her hair was clumpy, her clothes were moderately wet and her shoes shown signs of mud; as did her legs and fingers.

She pushed her fingers through her hair and surveyed the room, then, with a sigh, she took up her original outfit and went into the bathroom. Melanie showered as quickly as she could and changed back into her pink shorts and white shirt. She didn’t bother with socks or shoes again.

When she left the bathroom her scent filled the whole room as was appropriate with the laws of chemistry. She stood at the door and addressed the room in general. “Now everyone, I am planning on dividing you up. So anyone who plans on doing a physical challenge come stand here,” She motioned with her hand to an arbitrary spot on the ground, a few people went there. “A mental challenge here,” She pointed over to the other side of the room and, with a groan, another small group broke off. “And a game of resourcefulness and luck here.” The rest of the group departed.

Those smart enough to have gone out while Melanie was away had looked through the materials she had set up; but they couldn’t go into the large structure she had constructed as it was blocked off.

“Now then,” said Melanie. “The physical challenges first!” She picked up two strong looking young men and smiled down at them. She couldn’t help but lick her lips lightly, looking forward to their attempts to evade her belly, neither of which would succeed in the end. She set them on either side of the gap between the two tables. Then she gave each man an end to a very thin piece of string. 

“Gentlemen,” She said in her best announcer voice, “Here is the game; tug-of-war. Not incredibly creative I grant you but I am sure that it will feel livelier once you start.” She smiled a winning smile at them, neither of them wanted to look away. “Now then, each of you take the rope, and, you know how the game is played. If you fall over the desktop, I will be sure to catch you.” She winked and positioned herself under the rope now suspended between the two men. “And should you both choose to not play, I’ll just squish you both. Ready? Go!” Melanie commanded.

Instantly the two men started pulling with all their might. One man was jerked off his feet at once as he was a little slower at the up take. He struggled for traction as the other man dragged him by way of the rope towards the edge of the desk. The man who was being dragged put one hand out, the other still clinging to the rope. He managed to slow and eventually stop himself; the other man stumbled. He carefully swerved his body around and, with an interesting amount of agility, got to his feet using the tension on the rope.

The tide of the game changed very quickly as he took a step back, followed by another. His shoes had much greater traction and all of his strength was in his lower body; he had the advantage now.

The man on the opposite side struggled and nearly stopped breathing; his face was turning red and his muscles were bulging. As he neared the end of his ledge he couldn’t hold it any longer; he let go. The other man stumbled this time and flew back.

Immediately he cried out. “I didn’t get pulled over!” said the man who had practically been drug to the edge.

“No,” Said Melanie coolly, “but you did let go of the rope right before you would have been pulled over,” she concluded. “It’s the same as a loss I’m afraid. That means only one thing.” With a look of horror the man watched as her hand came out of the ravine and she picked up the man and, after holding him to her face, threw him into her open mouth.

He screamed a scream that should have been reserved for a rollercoaster drop. Melanie took a breath and swallowed loudly. Everyone watched in mixed fascinations as her belly growled.

“Well, congratulations on winning,” she said to the one man who had survived the tug of war. “That was a really impressive save. You’re safe for the rest of the day.” The man shook with nervous energy and excess adrenalin in his blood. He had been terrified, and he had effectively killed someone. Melanie let the poor man down onto the ground where he collapsed and someone rushed towards him. “Now I think it’s time for some skull sweating.” Melanie said while moving to the next group. The whole crowd recoiled at her tremendous size as it approached.

David and Sarah had gone to this group, and were trying to be as inconspicuous as possible. He had given a few tips to her to try to keep her out of Melanie’s selective gaze, so she tried to look as small and unattached as possible. Trying to keep his cover, David tried to act as though he had everything to lose and fear of the gorgeous woman approaching them.

Melanie’s hand shot into the crowd and selected someone who let out a short yelp before silencing themselves after a stern look from Melanie. Next her hand approached David and after a barely audible gasp from Sarah, he was lifted off his feet.

David was looking up at Melanie from almost eye level, and saw someone in her other hand, another boy possibly a little younger than himself. He shook in her grip. She set both of them down on the ground between her knees and leaned in towards them.

“You shall ask us questions,” Melanie said to David, indicating the other man. “The winner gets three questions right first. If I win, I eat him. If he wins, I eat you.” David’s eyes bulged. Was there a telling gleam in her eye? Surely she couldn’t mean what he thought she meant.

“Okay…” said David as he began to sweat a little. He would have to ask questions he knew Melanie would know. They had shared a few classes over the years, but aside that, he really didn’t know where her academic knowledge laid. He made a shot in the dark. “What was the name of Hitler’s last major counter-offensive in World War II?” He grinned, more or less to himself, quite pleased at his memory from class.

“The Battle of the Bulge!” screamed the tiny man without hesitation. “The Battle of the Bulge! I’m sure of it!” Melanie hadn’t even opened her mouth to try answer.

“Correct,” said David. Damn.

“Only two more to go and you escape my belly,” said Melanie. “Give us another question.”

He visually thought for a moment. Melanie’s fingers drummed on her knees and his eyes slipped over her powerful legs and he felt himself losing track of his thoughts.

A movement from her forced David back to reality and he selected another from his list in his mind. “Who was the general that was called the ‘Shield of Rome’ against Hannibal’s army in the Second Punic War?” His knowledge of history was showing off. He liked it.

“Fabius Maximus!” said the man after a quick internal struggle. Melanie, again, hadn’t even attempted an answer. She gave David a rather scathing look that seemed to say “You suck.”

“Right again,” said David. Crap. This guy was obviously a history buff, and to avoid being eaten, David would have to ensure Melanie’s victory. He changed topics to something he knew Melanie would get. “What was the name of the author who was best known for coming up with the characters Rincewind the Wizard, and The Luggage?”

“Terry Pratchett,” said Melanie quickly. “I love those books. They are so funny!” She had been a breathing pillar earlier but was now animated with life. She was terrifying. Points for David.

“Exactly Right,” said David.

David kept changing topics. “What is the house that converts chemical energy into kinetic energy inside a modern combustion engine?”

His plan had worked. “A piston!” said Melanie, clapping her hands together with glee. She was perhaps too animated.

“Good,” answered David. He had given both of them two points; he was now on the tipping point. He had to make sure Melanie won just to maintain illusion.

“The final question.” David began, suspense building. “At what speed will any solid object accelerate at when dropped from any height?”

Melanie looked baffled, she didn’t know it; she would still try though. “Three?” Three what? She thought to herself.

The man beneath her looked up in triumph, “Nine point nine meters per second per second!” he said.

“Close enough,” David responded, shifting his weight to the other side. “Actually it’s nine point eight but.” After a short pause then he remembered, “Crap.”

The man breathed a heavy sigh of relief and collapsed onto the floor from the mental weight.

“Aw poo, here I thought I was going to win that one. Oh well,” Melanie clicked her fingers together and reached for David. “A deal is a deal.”

David turned to run but Melanie’s fingers were upon him before he could even utter a sound. Melanie brought him to her face. Her hand was positioned at just the right point to block out her eye, which closed almost so quickly David barely recognized it, or had his mind been playing tricks on him?

            Melanie threw David into her mouth and chewed gently on him. His voice could be heard coming from inside her head. Down below Sarah’s throat caught. Melanie swallowed.

            David was deposited inside Melanie’s stomach a moment later and rose out of the mush that remained. The other contestant was in there, screaming bloody murder and thrashing around uselessly. David walked to the wall and sat down, contemplating what Melanie was up to.

Melanie transported the man back to the group and moved to gather up several people who had taken the last option.

“I built a maze in the middle of my room if you had been wondering what this was.” She stood up and passed her hand in front of her, the group looked down at it. “But, don’t cheat.” She covered their gaze with her hand. “It should be an awful amount of fun. I am sure you all will like it.” She put them down onto the ground and they stepped off her hand. “As long as you’re not the last one out or stuck, I won’t eat you.” She said to them.

They all turned their eyes to the large door she had made, it was still blocked. “There are several obstacles in the maze.” She continued. “You might need either, acrobatics or resourcefulness to pass them. If you are completely stymied don’t worry. I will be sure to come and rescue you at the end.”

The poor people on the ground knew what she meant by rescue. “Now you’ll go through all at the same time while I watch you. Everyone will have different starting points, and there is one exit, none closer than another. The last one out loses.” She motioned to other doors and the group separated. She removed all the blocks. “Ready? Go!”

Melanie had constructed a labyrinth with old building blocks she had kicking around from when she was younger. She had also used an old shoe, a box here and there, a few piles of books, and so on. One man came up to an intersection of three possible paths. He decided on the one to the right and ran down the path until he came up to a ramp that stopped abruptly at the lip of a large cup half filled with water. It might be just out of jumping range but perhaps he could make it. He didn’t. Splash!

Damn. He hadn’t been able to clear the far side of the glass. Well that just went to show that if you can’t jump very well you’ll probably get eaten by a giantess. Or maybe there was another lesson here if he looked hard enough. In the meantime he attempted to climb out of the glass. This proved impossible so he was forced to simply tread water until something else happened. He was pissed.

The next guy, named Juan Carlos, started into the maze at the same time, but only a few feet away. He quickly came to the same intersection, and also took the right corridor and soon arrived at a glass with a person floating in it. He decided that maybe it would be better to go back and try a different way. He went back to the intersection and saw a new person running into the maze taking the left corridor. Juan took the middle one just because it was different.

He soon came to a spreading of tape, sticky side up, on the floor. How was he supposed to get past that? He looked around. One side of the maze “wall” consisted of an old shoe, turned on its side. There were laces on his side of the shoe which could conceivably be used to climb to the top of the shoe, walk to the end and hop off the tip past the sticky tape. Juan started in that direction and proceeded to scale the imposing piece of footwear.

Once atop the summit he looked over the opposite side of the wall and found himself to be above the man in the glass of water. He was still trapped, but if Juan worked quickly he might be able to put an end to that. Juan dragged up a loose shoelace and lowered it carefully into the glass. The man within took hold and Juan began to haul on the bit of lacing. The line began to bite into his hands as he took the weight of the man below. It seemed like a longer process than it actually was but finally the man was standing on top of the shoe with Juan. The man drew him into a soggy embrace.

“Thanks for saving my ass, man!”

“Think nothing of it my friend. You would have done the same for me.”

He blinked, “If you say so.” He wouldn’t have; at least, not in this situation.

“We must find a way out of the maze. Come!” Juan commanded as he bounded off to the end of the shoe and hopped to the floor. 

The stranger he had rescued followed and together they raced around the next corner where they found a dead end. There was a rope hanging from above, tied around what looked like a number 2 pencil. Apparently they had to climb out. Being in good shape, Juan Carlos hauled himself up the rope quickly but his new acquaintance was not so fast. He struggled and kicked, gasping for breath and grunting with exertion until he finally managed to climb the twenty or so feet of line to the pencil and a new ledge. 

From there it looked as though their new challenge would be to balance on another pencil set over a pit. Melanie watched them excitedly.

There was nothing dangerous at the bottom of this pit (which was really just a small cardboard box) but there was no escape from it once one fell in. After rechecking the rope that he had just climbed, Juan realized it would be impossible to undo the knot tying it to the pencil behind them. They would have to face crossing the pit without the help or security of a line.

Juan spread his arms wide to help the balance and began to walk, his eyes on the far side of the pencil. He arrived on the other side a moment later and then waited for his companion to reach him. That man took more time and almost fell. He was reduced to sliding himself across while lying on the pencil which took up time. 

“Come on man. We must hurry if we are to beat the others!” Finally he made it. They slid down another rope on the other side of the box and ran to the end of the maze.

“Ah, there you are,” said Melanie as they emerged from the maze together. “We were all so worried, weren’t we?” she eyed the other three maze competitors. They all agreed.

“It looks like we don’t have a clear person who came in last. Three are already here and one is stuck in the maze. I guess you two,” here she gestured at Juan and his buddy, “are tied for the ones in last place, since if you get stuck you automatically lose.” She explained. “I guess that means I will just have to eat you both!” They grimaced. “Don’t look so scared. I’ll eat the guy in the maze first.” As if that helps!

She leaned over them and they got a good look at her cleavage as she did so. Her hand plunged into the depths of the maze and withdrew a struggling, helpless man.

She smiled at him, popped him into her mouth and swallowed without much effort or show. The man she had rescued fell with the compulsion of the muscles behind him. Melanie had eaten him like she had eaten so many others. He was pushed down her esophagus and into her belly. He splashed into her stomach juices and flailed around madly. He was helpless and it was an impossible feeling to deal with while he waited for his end. He began to scream in the shear frustration of it all. He was quickly joined by another voice in the darkness that had earlier fallen silent.

David shook his head as the new-comers completely lost their minds. Although, he couldn’t blame them. He was in there with them and the only thing that kept him from freaking out, just as they were, was the knowledge that he was safely waiting for her to take him out and that he wouldn’t become slime like they would.

Muffled screams of terror or agony, no one was sure which, emanated from the depths of the giantess. Everyone who had just completed the maze heard them as did Melanie. The shrieks for her of course were emphasized by the struggling coming from within. It was dreadfully gratifying knowing he was within her. Everyone staring up at Melanie felt a wave of fear sweep over them but none more so than Juan and his friend as Melanie’s gaze fell upon them once more.

“My stomach seems to amplify his voice,” she said in a graveyard tone. “I guess I will see if my belly has the same effect on your voices.” She didn’t grin this time.

Both of them cringed at the sight of her huge emerald eyes looking upon them as she reached out for them. Juan’s companion turned to run, and all eyes were on him, as he didn’t even get his foot off the ground before he was thrust into Melanie’s hungry mouth and swallowed. There didn’t even seem to be any time between him turning and him disappearing; something somewhere was broken.

“See,” Melanie said, taking a breath. “Running isn’t intelligent, it won’t get you anywhere.” She said maniacally, as her stomach agreed in its own roar of a language. No one could make out the words, but they all understood what it meant.

As Melanie reached for Juan, he yelled and cowered. Her hand grasped him and he shouted: “Please! Don’t do this!” He had sort of an accent.

Melanie brought him to her face, “Why?” She asked, making him feel rather dumb.

“Because, I’m an intelligent being! Not just food!”

Okay… “Hmm…” She thought for a second. “How old am I” Melanie asked.

“… Uhh, seventeen?” His resolution failing.

“Nope.” She said quickly. “Not as intelligent as you think.” She tilted her head back and threw him into her mouth, quickly swallowing him. David watched in awe as the sudden bulge that formed at the top her Melanie’s throat sped down her neck, and as soon as it had appeared, it was gone. Her stomach growled again, and Melanie petted it heavily.

“Oh, that was fun.” She turned her gaze down to the group around her. “What say you, my friends, ready for another go?”

End Notes:

Work, work, work. That seems to be all I ever do these days. I hardly ever have time to write anymore. :/ As always, if you have comments, questions, critiques, opinions, ideas, complaints, or just want someone to talk to about all this craziness, send me an email to hkorhal [at] gmail [dot] com. I'd love to hear from you and always enjoy replying to anyone who actuall does write to me! Believe it or not, it happens more than you think!

 

Also, don't get mad at me, and if you read all the words I wrote on the page you will hopefully believe me, but I've set up a Patreon to help me write. There are some neat inventive (or cliche?) rewards for donating, and it certainly doesn't change the fact that I'll continue to write here for free as I have for the past 11 years. But as you can tell, my writing is slow and sporadic as I lack the free time. But if you are interested in helping out a fellow author (favourite? ^.^), please click go and give me a read. [http://patreon [dot] com/hkorhal] I can't make it a clickable link for some reason, so you'll just have to spend the energy to copy/pasta/edit! :S If you really like my writing this'll help me write even more!

Chapter 14 - Monstrous by ralf_wolfs
Author's Notes:

With David gone Sarah acts a little unwisely and incurs the wrath of one resident giant Melanie.

 

WARNING: Contains a more detailed Foot-Crush scene, you can skip if you're not into it! Spoiler in the end note if you're skipping it!

Chapter Fourteen

 

            Melanie stood like a reigning monarch in front of her champions and surveyed her queendom. Could she call herself queen of this land? She’d need a crown, and a king. But no, that suggested marriage. Princess perhaps? Sure! Then David could be her prince. That sounded like a great idea.

            Melanie’s stomach gave a rather painful lurch and caused her to wince. Hmm, that didn’t feel good. Something she ate wasn’t playing very nice with the rest of what she ate. Maybe eating even more people wasn’t such a great idea after all.

            With her finger to her lips she said, “No, on second thought, you all can have a break.” There was a universal sigh of relief from all of the competitors at her feet. A few of them even had the gall to look like they won the lottery. “My stomach is a little upset for some reason, who could possibly wonder why.”

            “Because you’re fucking eating people you monster!” Someone had just committed suicide.

            The room went dead silent. All eyes turned to look at the perpetrator. Everyone was shocked to find the tall, attractive and up till then quiet form of Sarah who stood there nailed to the spot, suddenly very aware of what she had just said.

            “What was that?” Melanie said quietly, danger seemed to ooze out of the very air as the words landed around the ground like mortar shells.  “I am a monster?”

            Sarah stepped back, quite sure she had just made a mistake. Everyone else thought the same thing, and most were now running back to the house shouting things like,  “You shouldn’t have said that!” and “I’m glad someone said it, but I wasn’t going to!” and other sorts of rubbish the true coward would say at a time of crisis.

            “N-n-no…” Sarah stammered as she took another step back. As if to prove a point Melanie took a quarter of a step forward, really just shifting her weight; she loomed over the terrified little girl.

 

            Inside Melanie’s stomach David was leaned up against the wall, mostly sitting and relaxing. His demeanor was completely different than the rest of the people Melanie had eaten before him. To say they were practically hysteric would be an understatement.

            They were thrashing around madly, beating against Melanie’s walls and shouting whenever they weren’t heaving for breath. David hadn’t even registered in their senses, mostly because he wasn’t screaming and he was trying to stay out of their way. After all, they couldn’t see in there, although he could see perfectly.

            David wasn’t sure what Melanie was planning, but if she had him in there too long, he might have to shut his eyes and pretend he was elsewhere.

            He knew Melanie had eaten almost a countless number of people already, and all of them had been digested and absorbed into her body, obviously they had all died somewhere before that. He wasn’t quite keen on the idea of actually watching it happen though. It was probably slow, painful, and difficult to watch. He secretly hoped Melanie would get him out before it was too late. He felt the world shift slightly and everyone but him lost their balance as Melanie moved outside.

 

            “I’m sorry!” Sarah cried as Melanie came at her, walking very slowly, but definitely. Each thunderous boom of her foot was quite exaggerated, but to Sarah it was worse than the car chase scene in Jurassic Park.

            “Monsters have to act like monsters in order to be monsters, don’t they?” Melanie asked almost indifferently as she followed Sarah toward the house. Sarah was running as fast as she could.

            When she was almost there Melanie casually stepped over her and brought her heel down in front of the girl who careened into it and rebounded comically. Melanie leaned back and looked down at the girl between her feet.

            “You gave up already?”

            Sarah didn’t know what she meant but she tried to back away on her hands and knees. To clarify what she meant Melanie lifted one foot and positioned it over top of the girl who instantly shrieked and scrambled to her feet, leaping out of the way as Melanie’s weight came down behind her.

            “That’s better! Better get going!”

            Sarah started running but tripped; she however recovered and kept on running, Melanie was impressed. Trips like that usually make her hit the ground. She watched Sarah flee in terror from her and when she was almost three steps away and showing signs of fatigue Melanie decided to intervene again.

            She stepped twice, smartly, and with her toes she lightly kicked the girl causing her to tumble forward, this time uncorrectable, and land face first on the ground when she stopped rolling. Melanie brought her toes down onto Sarah’s back and pressed into her, she instantly started squirming and screaming incoherently.

            “You know, I’ve never done this before.” Melanie said casually. Sarah continued to claw forward, slowly escaping Melanie’s light pressure. “I don’t know if I like it.” Melanie continued just as casually. Sarah pulled with adrenaline fueled strength and popped out, rolled, and got up to continue running. “I guess I’ll have to decide, won’t I?”

            Sarah was almost at the bookcase, the only other place she could think of that was relatively close by and definitely difficult for this monster of a girl behind her to follow her to. She didn’t make it though.

            Melanie brought the arch of her foot down on the girl and pinned her underneath it, this time she pressed more weight down on it. Sarah, unable to really make any noise, struggled madly as she was suffocated by Melanie’s sole.

            Melanie shifted her foot to the side and rolled Sarah over. She gasped and started coughing. It wasn’t that the floor or Melanie’s foot smelled particularly badly, but not being able to breathe for a few seconds while your heart is racing and you’re flailing about exerting yourself tends to have negative effects on your body.

            Melanie compared the girl to the size of her foot and giggled to herself, she was so small. Her foot was unbelievable sensitive and she had never really even contemplated playing with someone using them, and the feeling was quite a bit different. She’d have to remember to see if David was interested in the possibility of playing with them. Sarah’s flails very gently rubbed against her sole and caused her to wince, apparently she was very ticklish.

           Sarah tried to get up again but Melanie was done chasing her. She hovered her foot over her again and dropped the ball of her foot onto the poor girl, pushing her back into the carpet again with another scream. She pressed on her until the screaming stopped before releasing her. She wasn’t dead, but she might have lost consciousness for a moment. Melanie flipped her over.

           Everyone else in the room was watching Melanie with a new found of horror and fascination from the house and other hiding places throughout her room. The giant girl was torturing someone who spoke up against her. Okay, calling someone who has a gun to your head, or in this case hundreds of times your size on you, a monster isn’t the brightest thing in the world to do, but surely it didn’t warrant this? They were all going to die, but this was torture.

           Melanie placed her hand on her exposed stomach and rubbed it gently with small circles. She thought about what to do with the little girl; she didn’t even know her name. She had seen her hanging around very close to David, did he know her? She’d have to ask him later when she got him out of her stomach, but he’ll have to find a new friend.

           Melanie wasn’t particularly sure she liked being called a monster, she’ll have to ask David about that too. But this girl tried to throw a knife at her, and she caught it. Now she was going to throw it back, and she had much better aim.

“Good bye.” Melanie said, as the little girl’s eyes opened and looked up at her.

Melanie brought her foot over Sarah who in turn instinctively threw out her arms to protect herself and didn’t even scream.

 

           David wasn’t sure what was going on outside but it was beginning to settle down. Maybe she was building something else? He could have sworn he felt some movement that felt like stairs, but he didn’t feel it the other way.

           The activity inside Melanie’s stomach was beginning to settle down too as everyone else started to run out of steam. Still, apparently someone had done something to upset Melanie because without warning her throat opened up and spewed her stomach in a very thick pink liquid. The air was instantly filled with mint.

           David laughed and was instantly coated from head to foot in Pepto-Bismol. There was a bought of coughing and renewed shouts from the other guests of Melanie’s stomach; this would mean prolonged life for them but of course they didn’t know this.

           It wasn’t much longer before something else came through and entered Melanie’s stomach. David couldn’t identify it straight away, but knew exactly what it was. A gigantic wad of masticated food and saliva. It slammed into someone and completely engulfed them, submerging them into the growing level of stomach-liquids.

           There was some more panicking as the space in her stomach began to fill up slowly, as more and more unrecognizable objects of mashed up stuff entered her body. If David concentrated he could predict the next shipment of food from the deep but distant gulp and then the growing crescendo of muscles cascading as they brought her meal down to meet them.

           David was pressed into the side of her wall as another mass shoved its way into her stomach, his hands and knees sank into its mushy depths. He could very clearly make out her saliva as it held the food together, but it quickly drained away and was replaced by stomach acids.

           Then something that worried him, the sound of gulping came much, much faster and sure enough liquid poured into her stomach and filled every available space. All the people she had eaten were now struggling for air as it dwindled away. Sure the stomach expanded as it filled, but that didn’t stop the air from becoming thin and difficult to get to, especially with Melanie gulping what must have been an entire glass of possibly water.

 

           Melanie finished off her glass and burped far louder and longer than any lady ever should. She covered her mouth and chuckled, excusing herself. Thankfully, no one was around to scold her. Only David, who probably heard it and was shaking his head right this very second.

           She leaned back and looked down at her stomach, trying to imagine what David must be going through right on the other side of her skin. She pressed her hand into her belly and felt around. She could feel movements coming from her stomach as people struggled inside her, it gave her a neat little thrill. It helped that she couldn’t know which were David’s and which were her food’s, she kind of liked not knowing; then again, she liked feeling David inside her.

           That was a dangerous thought, and she would have to be careful. The longer they spend together the more and more dangerous and crazy things she seems to want to do with him, or to him.  Happily, up till now, David hadn’t rejected her. She hoped he never would, she wasn’t quite sure how she would handle that. Not like he really could say no to her, if she wanted to, she could make him do whatever she wanted and he couldn’t do anything about it.

           This new train of thought came out of nowhere and seemed to originate from some inner, darker part of Melanie’s mind. She had never even harbored such thoughts before but now here they were, plain as day, as though they had been there all along, just biding their time, waiting for the right moment to strike.

            She was going to have to think about that a bit later.  But for now she pushed them off to the side and mentally left a sticky note on them. She cleaned up her mess and laid out on the couch resting her hands on her stomach. The struggling inside her stomach was beginning to die down as her belly began to make some awfully wonderful noises as it entered its digestion stage in full; gurgling and rumbling up a storm that kept her skin almost constantly vibrating from the sheer power of her digestive organs working over-time.

            Melanie let her eyes close as she listened to the groans and rumbles of her stomach happily digesting her meal.

End Notes:

SPOILER: Melanie killed Sarah.

Alright so I know this chapter is crazy short, but you have to give me some credit, it has never been seen before and is a completely 100% new piece of prose. I'm trying not to edit the main story too much, but I just had to write something new. I hope you like it! Plus this is the first time I've really given this other topic of gts interaction a try, how did I do? (New/bad to/at feet/crushing?)

Also, don't get mad at me, and if you read all the words I wrote on the page you will hopefully believe me, but I've set up a Patreon to help me write. There are some neat inventive (or cliche?) rewards for donating, and it certainly doesn't change the fact that I'll continue to write here for free as I have for the past 11 years. But as you can tell, my writing is slow and sporadic as I lack the free time. But if you are interested in helping out a fellow author (favourite? ^.^), please click go and give me a read. [http://patreon [dot] com/hkorhal] I can't make it a clickable link for some reason, so you'll just have to spend the energy to copy/pasta/edit! :S If you really like my writing this'll help me write even more!

As always please send me an email to hkorhal@gmail.com to tell me how I'm doing, or if you just want to chat. I love your emails and I get a few occasionally, so please don't be shy! Melanie is the monster, remember? I won't bite, I promise!

Also, if I can think of a way to make this chapter longer I will, I'll put a little note in the next chapter to let you know if I did so you can come back and read it!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4164