- Text Size +

Chapter 9: Destruction

 

Inside Bula’s gut was quite the mess. When Beimenor was swallowed he fell right into a veritable pool of glowing chyme. The glowshrooms from Bula’s breakfast were almost entirely mush by now, yet their bioluminescence still persisted.

 

Of course, some were completely dissolved and that blue-tinted glow did diminish, but the pixie ‘guest’ of the gut more than made up for that. With all that light, it was still clear to see all the moaning, dissolving elves and plenty of early-snacked elf skeletons as well.

 

Rillal flew around in a panic, her wings alight with magical glow as she used her own magic to see. As a pixie, her wings and the dust they spread naturally sparkled, but her illumination was past that and deliberate. The naked pink-skinned fae was desperately searching for a way out. Nimbly dodging drops of stomach acid from the ‘roof’ of the gut, she flew towards the sphincter leading back to the throat and pounded away.

 

“Let me out!”, she shouted. “I’m not going to be food. I refuse! Not to some giant brute.”

 

Beimenor tried to calm her down, but it was no use. When that didn’t work, he apologized, knowing she had heard at least Bula’s words even stuck in the gut.

 

“I’m sorry I told her, but you must understand, I have been with this village since the start. In the moment, to save even what little was left of it I-”

 

“Shut up!”, she said. “I’m not concerned with assuaging your guilt now. You can confess to the wrinkles of this troll’s torrid gut. I’ve got to get out of here and warn the sprite village, both that Bula is coming, and of the ineptitude of our elven allies!”

 

Rillal tried to work her arms into the stomach-esophageal sphincter to try and pry it open. But, she was small and even that ring of slimy flesh dwarfed her tiny winged form. She didn’t give up though; in fact, she was so focused that she ignored the gulping noises echoing around as Bula swallowed the council.

 

The sphincter twitched and Rillal eagerly shoved her arms in, happy to have an opening. This was a fatal mistake, as she realized too late from the screams of the incoming elves. Squeezed together into a bolus of interlocking limbs, a few elves squelched through that sphincter all at once: which was the entire reason the muscular ring had twitched at all.

 

The weight of the elves crushed Rillal’s arms, and as they plopped into the gut they did so atop her. Caught up with the new comers, the pixie fell with them into the churning chyme below. The people atop her didn’t exactly help her get her bearings. An errant hand from an elf woman crushed the pixie’s foot. She yelped in pain, but still managed to slip free.

 

Rillal stumbled from the chyme and hopped onto a piece of semi-solid mushroom mush. A drop of stomach acid plopped on her from above, wetting her wings to the point of uselessness, and just in time for the next batch of elves to fall in and atop her.

 

These members of the council were even more panicked then the others. Once again, Rillal got free though, and tried to keep her head above the churning slushy ‘waters’.

 

The elves stood above the chyme with their tall height, and started bickering with one another. Most blamed Beimenor for all this, but the uncharacteristically forlorn council lead was quick to remind the other members of the council that they agreed with all the joint “forest-preservation” efforts between them and the fae village.

 

As though Rillal wasn’t even there, they talked about how maybe they would have been better off not allying with the fae to track and try to dissuade Bula from wrecking the forest with her careless destruction and selfish appetites. Other, wiser voices knew that if Bula found them at any point, she’d have tried to enslave them regardless. But, it was hard to focus and stay civil, calm, and collected when the slimy ground of a torrid gut shifted below and around you.

 

The conversation continued breaking down. Churns of Bula’s gut whipped up waves of the chyme to splash the elves, further coating them in the omnipresent stomach juices. It also didn’t help that the troll started moving, heralded by the chamber bouncing and the flesh-muffled thoom of her giant steps.

 

Once the acids started burning, all sense of decorum was out the window. The elves started panicking.

 

Once again, the elves acted as though Rillal wasn’t even there. This time, with far deadlier consequences. The panicked stumbling of one of the younger council women lead her to step right on the pixie. The fae’s wings were crushed under an elven foot, then another as yet another council woman was running around the stomach, pounding on the walls and trying to shake the singing digestive fluids off her. She failed in that quest, her flesh was still slowly dissolving, but in the process her toes crushed Rillal’s neck all without the elf woman even realizing.

 

Beimenor found a silver lining in all the chaos, as the council members got off his back for the mistakes he may have made. He scooted towards the walls of Bula’s stomach, where he heard the voice of his wife shouting from that hoop prison.

 

“Helemys!”, he shouted. “I’m sorry, stay safe out there.”

 

“Beimenor!”, he heard back. “I forgive you, just do your best to persevere.”, she said back, and he had to really focus to make out those words.

 

“Of course, I love you Helemys-”

 

A thundering churn knocked him over beneath the chyme. The entire stomach shifted down and the contents jostled with it. A loud boom echoed outside, alongside the now familiar sound of snuffed screams and crunched homes.

 

Bula had sat down.

 

--==--==--==--

 

I made my way to that last bit of intact city. My stomach was aflutter with whatever that pixie was up to, and all the elves screaming and flailing about made for a real nice mixture of delights in there. The prissy types of smallfolk were often some of the more active meals.

 

I needed a bit more room than was there to sit my giant self down: too many trees. So, I simply crushed a couple of the home-dappled trees to the ground. I nudged them over with my feet, then flattened their trunks with a couple twists of the respective foot. That done, I sat down with a slew of elven ground-homes between my thighs. The feeling of all those homes turning to fractured bits beneath my thighs and cheeks stoked another ‘appetite’ brewing with me.

 

The woman in the hoop ring was gabbering to her friends in my belly best she could, but once I sat down she got all disoriented and shut up for a bit. All the better for me to focus on the delights before me.

 

Elves tried to run out past my legs towards freedom, but I yanked up one of the shin-high trees to my side and threw it between my feet, attached elf-homes and all. That cut off escape while crushing the fastest runners. Not a single elf got out, not with my legs towering to their side and the impassible tree now between my feet.

 

They were all mine, always were since the moment I got here.

 

I reached down and scooped up one of the elven homes. A few male and female elves clung to the roof or tried to hold on within the two-floored structure. I popped the roof open and shook it out into my open mouth, then chucked the entire thing in. A slam of it against the roof of my mouth via tongue had it broken up enough to glide right down my throat.


I sighed, pleased, then looked back at all the quivering, fidgeting elves beneath me and between my legs.

 

“Since you elves are the last ones alive, you all get to help me with something special~”

 

I moved my hand towards my crotch and teased the outer lips of my cunt. A bit of ‘dew’ was already forming. I glided my thumb down the length of my slit, getting a bit of the sticky stuff on the pad. Then, I reached for a nice dense mob of elves and scooped them up. While they wiggled and screamed in my fingers, I spoke again.

 

“There’s just something about feeling you all crush, feeling you wiggle down my throat that just gets me going.”

 

I lifted the handful to my mouth, my steamy breath getting a few to wince.

 

“Maybe it’s just a part of being a female troll: something that prods me towards breaking and eating little folk like you to survive. I’ve never met another female troll, but I hope I’m right if I do. That way, we can have a lot of fun together.”

 

My body felt warmer than the afternoon sun could get it alone. I licked my lips. Unwilling to restrain myself, I popped a beautiful elven man into my mouth gulped him whole. Not all would live to help me get off more ‘directly’, it’d seem.

 

“Mmmf, I’m getting excited, and your pretty elf bodies ain’t exactly helping with my urges here. Lets get you all to work.”

 

I moved the handful all the way down to my slit and pushed them in. With my hand sealing the entrance, I rubbed myself as they squirmed.

 

--==--==--==--

 

The elves watched one of their own get swallowed right down, and after Bula’s words they were carted towards her awaiting snatch. Heat wafted from the troll’s vulva, alongside a distinctly feminine scent: not foul, but overpowering nonetheless. They were glad that despite being naked all the time, usually outside, the troll’s physiology kept her body nice and clean.

 

Once past the folds of the troll’s womanhood, the elves were in trouble. The walls clung to them, pushing against them with every clench of the muscles therein. Bula’s fingers shoved them in, too strong to resist. She had no regard for their welfare, only for getting her pleasure even as her prodding fingers snapped their bones.

 

To Bula, the elves were more bonus sensations than the main stimulators themselves. Her fingers did most of the work. They were little more than toys in there. She mashed them against her folds and into her clit till their bodies broke which, inevitably, they did.

 

Thankfully for Bula, there were plenty more elves to ‘work’ with. She simply yanked the broken and dead elves out and scooped up another fresh handful of the beings.

 

Much as her hunger, this appetite was seemingly insatiable. The pace of her self-love, and of the death of the elves, only increased as she got more into things. Her hands crashed down onto the roofs of houses while her fingers fished for more elven men and women to stuff into her snatch. Those fingers, slick and sticky with her juices, were impossible to avoid. One dash of the digits and the elves were scooped up, held snug by those cloying fluids as they made the journey to her sex.

 

Bula’s body, over 500ft tall, fidgeted its legs. She dug her heels into the few buildings left in the ecstatic delight. Her moans were unabashed, her movements as frequent as they were unpredictable. Homes were snuffed out with the fanning out-and-in of her legs, and a good chunk of the elves at her front were rolled over by her thighs as they came together slightly.

 

Her moans, too, were unrestrained and rocked the pointed ears of the elves as they roared out into the Snowless Forest.

 

--==--==--==--

 

Warmth flowed through my body from a core of pleasure centered about my sex. Pulses of ecstasy traveled across my spine and from head-to-toe. Once the elves stopped their squirming I pulled them out, useless as they were, and then fetched more.

 

Moans brewed in me and pushed past my lips. I didn’t even try to hinder myself here. I was told some of the smaller races would find masturbation out in the open like this taboo. I never understood that myself; what exactly could they do to me about it? If anything, the looks of horror my pleasuring drew only stoked the fire warming me.

 

No, if I wanted to do something I did it, especially now in the fit of my passion.

 

I wanted more sensations, so I dug the soles of my feet into a few homes. Curling my toes, I felt elven bodies break and squish. My legs fidgeted, and I felt more homes break against the sensitive interior sides of my thighs. I restrained myself from slamming my legs together so I’d have that feeling for later, but I never restrained the roars of bliss coming from my center and blaring louder than any horn the puny elves could make.

 

I was huge, strong, powerful. I devoured these people for my sustenance and pleasure, and the notion pleased me mid throes. I wrapped my free hand around one of the shorter oak trees. Some homes clung to it still. Eyes closed, I dragged my tongue against the tree’s trunk and lapped them up.

 

These elves were fodder. Fuel to my appetites: to burn in my gut and break in my cunt.

 

As I swallowed, I felt my climax coming on. A few more wiggles of my finger ought to do it. I pressed my forefinger against my clit with a pair of elves between it. I felt their spines pop as I went over the edge with a long, unstoppable moan.

 

--==--==--==--

 

The elves in the tree homes thought themselves safer since Bula had to reach out for them. Though they were safe from spending time in her snatch, they were hardly out of dangers way. The trees broke against those the powerful legs and sturdy thighs which fidgeted into them. Some elves were uprooted with the tree itself, then licked up as mid-pleasuring snacks.

 

The satisfied, reverberating “Mmmm” from swallowing them whole let the elves know she got more than just a gourmet sort of enjoyment out of the act.

 

Elves within Bula’s snatch were exhausted, soaking, and in a constant state of bodily distress. That was *before* Bula began her climax. Once the giant troll orgasmed the vaginal walls, already tight enough to fracture bones, clamped down on them hard. Joints popped and bodies broke. Spines snapped to the extent that torsos spun around the opposite way. Elves were clenched to broken, mangled forms.

 

Those with the means covered their ears as a veritable roar blared for what might’ve been a mile. Her pussy quivered and a tide of femcum gushed out of Bula’s folds. The deluge washed away all the elves in her sex, who were carried by the nectar towards the debris below to fall atop their fellow settlement-goers.

 

Bula’s entire body moved with the explosion of bliss, and her legs slammed together shut for a brief moment. During that time, all between those limbs--from the sides of her feet to her thighs--were crushed. A bit more sensation hit her skin, pleasing her at the expense of over a hundred lives. Those stuck in the valley of her legs saw those towering thighs come together as two unstoppable walls to splat them flat.

 

As those crushed by the digits knew well, Bula didn’t move her hand out of the way during her orgasm. She was eager to squeeze every last bit of sensation out of the climax. If any bit of pleasure slipped away before she could eke it out with her teasing fingers, it was not for a lack of trying.

 

Consequently, the giant troll woman gushed all over the palm of her right hand as well. As her moans died down and the after-glow enveloped her, she brought that sticky hand towards some of the few remaining bits of living elves and intact homes. The sticky nature once again came in handy for sticking them to the palm which already had a bit of a crowd. Not every elf serving her to climax died: those on the outer folds simply flew to her palm, stuck, but alive albeit bone-broken or bruised.

 

Bula opened wide and brought her hand to her mouth. She lapped up a bit of that sweet feminine bounty before just sliding her fingers into her gob and slurping the elves off with it. She swallowed whole, as usual.

 

The elves, hardly able to move in her semi-viscous bliss, had no chance resisting that throat and, like so many others that day, fell down into Bula’s gut. Their reward for having their bodies used as toys was a gruesome death dissolving away in torrid troll gut.

 

Within that belly ring prison-piercing, Helemys saw quite a bit of what happened. She shook in her cage with the quaking gyrations of Bula’s hips. She heard handful after handful of her people break in the monstrous woman’s slit, and saw many of their panicked expressions as they passed towards the troll’s crotch.

 

Seeing Bula bring those femcum-stuck people up to her mouth for devourment was the last straw. She heard them in there, churning with the others as she was stuck in close proximity to the troll’s merciless stomach region.

 

The silver-haired elf woman spoke up again, yelling, screaming.

 

“You monster! You ungrateful monster! All you care about is yourself. You heinous... creature!”

 

--==--==--==--

 

I had just swallowed the handful and my little elf friend started squeaking up again. I brought the hand I just used to please myself towards the ring. She could probably still smell my pleasure on my fingers, even though they were dry by now. A quick wipe of them on some debris took care of that.

 

I tilted the ring up, so she could perhaps see my face if she looked up through the gilded gratings of her little container.

 

“Your little city had its chance. Be glad I found some use for them. They certainly brought me some joy, fed me too. Even your lover did. It’s hard to tell since I ate so many, but I think his fluttering died down a short while ago.”

 

I drummed my fingers against my tummy, just above the piercing. Chuckles flew by my lips.

 

I stood up to my full height. There were only little patches of the settlement left now, and just two trees with a few homes on them. Despite the elf-woman’s screams, I stomped them out real fast.

 

“I think I’ve spent enough time here. Let’s go visit that fae village your lover was talking about. It better be good, since I spared you for it, after all.”

 

I walked northwest to where that council leader had said the fae village would be. The destroyed elf settlement was left in my wake, destroyed.