- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

With a renewed sense of what it takes to be a predator, the Hernandez sisters go visit the gym to get their gains on while inviting Gillian, a sweet and loving woman along as well. While also inviting some (unwilling) micros as well. Chaos ensues as the girls get their workouts in as micros are caught in the middle of it all.

 

(Feet, footwear, vore, unaware, butt crush, crush, mouthplay, entrapment, foot worship)

Candis moved on the dance floor like there was no tomorrow, slamming her feet down on the ground as she was trying her best to crush a poor micro bartender who had ‘accidently’ fallen into her high heel. At first, she thought it was a rock but she quickly recognized the feeling of a micro fighting for life. Had she been just a little less sober and not downed multiple micros already, she might’ve just grabbed the bartender from her shoe and eaten them from there. Swallowing scared micros was always a favorite of Candis’. Every time she went to this mixed sized nightclub that was for the most part, members only, she’d always find willing micros to be taken home with her. Of course, they never made it back to the apartment. Candis either stuffed them in her shoes or swallowed them in the bathroom with her drink. No matter what they said before the inevitable, they always panicked. Begging to be let go but Candis couldn’t take the chance in them ratting her out.


Candis loved the dark rhythms of the music, feeling every beat as she danced on strangers, with some of people’s drinks going everywhere. Not that anyone cared. It was Saturday night and she wanted to just let loose. After the week she had, she needed this R&R. Her mother visited to scold them and forced Jocelyn to actually kill her first. Then there was stress at work, cracking down on the micro booths with management even putting cameras to watch if a table disappeared. It made things stressful to say the least and popping a few micros under foot was worth it. She even popped the micro bartender when she jumped up to the final beat of her favorite song. By the end of things, she was exhausted. She headed over to the sides to grab a quick drink where she saw a familiar face, eyeing the other side of the club. The micro side of things. Candis wiggled her toes and licked her lips as she saw the literal hundreds of micros on the other side of the glass. She wanted to break inside, steal as many as she could before she was arrested. 


“Candy, haven’t seen you in a while. Especially not here. Something must be really wrong if you’ve come here to do your, what do you call it? Hunting?” The woman had dark, jet black hair as she sipped on her drink, watching the crowd from beyond the glass much like Candis was before.


“Relax, just having some fun. Home and work have been a bit stressful. Why are you asking anyway, I can’t be here anymore? Not welcome to Peaches’ fun house anymore?”


“You know I have no problem with you or your family’s….dealings with micros. I just think you can be a little bit liberal with how many you have at a time. You don’t need a hundred sitting in your room at once.” Chelsea or ‘Peaches’ as her friends knew her as was a bit of a micro collector as well, like the Hernadez sisters. She even used to be a part of Candis’ friend group where they’d collect as many micros as they could before they’d get caught. That was until Chelsea began to become ‘softer’ to the micros that she caught. She even fell for one who was sitting in the VIP section of the micro part of the club, talking to another micro. Chelsea was adamant she hadn’t gone soft but her last kill was years ago. Of all the micros she caught since, all of them had been released with some of them even coming back for seconds or even thirds. Chelsea rebranded herself as a human who would ‘kidnap’ micros, figure out what excited them the most only to release them a few hours later. Some micros tried to hide this fact about them but eventually, they all cracked and gave in to their wildest desires. 


“You know, me and my sister are going to work out tomorrow, you should come by. You know she ate her first last week.” Candis’ speech started to slur up a bit as she downed another drink, thankfully without a micro in it. She already had enough of them squirming around in her stomach to last the rest of the night. 


“Thanks Candis but I think I have a job to do tonight.” Chelsea felt the unmistakable ring of her micro lover, Karla. Even though the beats of the music, she heard it clear as day. She walked off as she left Candis to her own devices, hoping she wouldn’t have to find her arrested from attempted abduction of a micro, even though that was the least of her crimes.


-------------------------


“Candis! Wake up you drunk, we’re gonna be late!” Jocelyn yelled out as she tossed a pillow at her still half drunk sister. “Do you even remember what today is? I knew I shouldn’t have let you go drinking. We have an appointment with mom’s assistant. Remember? Or do I have to go alone?”


Candis just groaned as she had an intense headache from her hours of drinking last night. She was there at Lush til almost three in the morning and here she was, getting yelled at by her younger sister as she tried her best to stand up straight. Her head was banging as she quickly stood up to meet her sister’s eyes. “Ho-how long till our appointment? An hour? Yeah, I think I can sober up in an hour.”


“It’s in twenty minutes. Now get up and get dressed, I don’t want to be late.” Jocelyn walked over to the bed and almost forced Candis to stand up as she slapped her wide awake. Candis’ eyes widened as she fully recovered from her drunken stupor. “And make sure to bring plenty of these things. I have a few ideas for what we can do with them.” Before her sister could slap her back, Jocelyn had already left the room but not before grabbing hold of a couple of micros who were also barely up and were only awoken due to the commotion the sisters caused. Candis just groaned as she stood up, grabbed a jar of micros and downed them all in a split second. Candis by this point just wanted to skip the appointment they had with their mom’s assistant, Gillian. She’d spent all night drinking and partying but she knew her sister would be pissed and never shut up about the opportunity they had here. The opportunity to not only get a workout and kill a few micros while doing so but to also bring a girl completely unaware of their intentions in on all the killings she would be involved with.


The sisters had actually met Gillian a few times, and every single time, she’d always talk about her boyfriend who was a micro. It seemed as though that was the only thing she’d talk about. That or how much she loved the micro people. It disgusted the sisters as well as Gillian’s boss, their mother. So when Gillian called the sisters several days ago about wanting to hang and work out, Mia took the opportunity to spice things up a bit. Under orders, the girls were to have Gillian be the end of dozens of micros, all without her knowing they were even there. It was a well deserved punishment for the naive girl who would never shut up about the plight of the micros that the Hernadez family routinely killed for enjoyment, food or even pleasure going back generations. Doing this to an unsuspecting victim was common way back when but it started to dwindle down as the only few practicing this taboo art were the sisters and their mother. It was time to bring new ways to torture the micros that both girls had abducted. With Candis bringing three jars of micros and Jocelyn only bringing one as she hadn’t gotten to the same level as her sister had, along with a few other select items that would help them in the long run, the sisters had quite the day ahead.


“Do you have everything ready to go already, Jocie?” Candis yelled as she slid into her skin tight yellow yoga pants before putting on her black no-show socks. She could already feel the rumbling in her stomach as the micros were fighting against a beast that had killed more of their kind than they could count. Candis lived for that feeling of punches in her stomach, especially in the morning. Eating one was like a cup of coffee but eating a jar full was enough to sober her up in less than a minute. Candis coughed slightly as she reached for her running shoes, smelling the terrible stench that her feet had embedded into them. Hours upon hours of working out in the bright green shoes had made sure those shoes always reeked of her toxic feet. Much like her red work shoes, her workout shoes were feared greatly by the collection of micros she had in her room.


“Yeah, just waiting on you.” Jocelyn responded back as Candis put on a matching sports bra, allowing her stomach to be shown off to the world. The smooth, tanned stomach that hid a terrible secret, one that only the micros inside her would ever know. Her friends, co-workers and complete strangers would never know the horror that went on inside of her. “Fifteen minutes, Canids.” 


“I’m coming, I’m coming.” Candis yelled as she grabbed hold of three jars and dumped them in her gym bag where she had the other items they would need. Heading out, she blew a kiss to the remaining micros in her collection. Zipping it up, she closed her door and met her sister in the living room, still recovering from her night out drinking.


“Ugh, drunk ass.”


“At least I got one. Maybe if you ate more of the little freaks, you’d grow one. Now come on, we’re already late because you let me go out drinking.” Jocelyn watched as her sister headed out the door. She wanted to call back to her but saw no point in debating it, especially in public. Jocelyn just rolled her eyes as she followed her sister out the door to begin their day at the gym.


---------------------------------------------------------


“What was her name again? Gia, Gretta, Gabriella?” Candis asked as they stepped inside the almost empty gym with the only habitant being the clerk that was barely paying any mind to the sisters as they headed inside. She was solely focused on her phone and only gave a slight nod to the sisters. Not many people would be here at seven am except for the sisters and their soon to be unwitting accomplice. It was the perfect spot for them to work out and chow down on the hordes of micros Candis had kept which Mia wanted cut in half by the time she returned. Or else she’d take them to make her famous micro jerky. Which was a waste of micros, at least in Candis’ opinion.


“Gillian. Come on, let’s get started. She should be here any minute now.” Jocelyn said as reached into her sister's bag and pulled out a jar of about seven micros, all begging to be let free which wasn’t going to happen anytime soon. Jocelyn loved hearing the screams from the jar as held it like a child holding their favorite toy. “What were you thinking? Treadmill, weights, and what else?” Jocelyn asked as she also grabbed the black tape from the bag.


“Just the treadmill for now. Try to spread the little bastards out evenly on them. I wanna make sure we all get some kills on those things.” Candis stretched a bit as she no longer felt the rumbling in her stomach any more. A disappointment to be sure but not one she didn’t expect to happen. Most of the time, micros didn’t last very long in human stomachs. Ten maybe fifteen minutes at the very most but she didn’t need to worry, they brought more than enough to share amongst themselves and even Gillian when she was feeling thirsty enough. For that, Candis had a special idea but for now, she kept that a secret. Hidden away for later. 


“Alright. You got the lipstick?” Jocelyn asked as she watched Candis reach into her pocket to pull out a stick of black lipstick. Jocelyn smiled as she was content for now. She headed off to the treadmills as she watched her sister head over to the locker rooms. Jocelyn shook the jar occasionally to wake the micros inside if they were going to sleep, thinking this was just a nightmare they could wake up from. In their minds, they honestly didn’t think a nineteen year old girl like her would abduct  anyone. That was the camouflage they used when taking micros for these experiments. Act innocently, strike when the opportunity arises to snatch either a single micro or if they were lucky, a group. As Jocelyn headed over to the treadmills to begin their plans, she was unaware she had a special micro in her jar of wonders and if she had known, she’d definitely have bigger ideas for him than what she planned on doing to him.


That micros name was Dustin. He was twenty four, had a good job working downtown at the local mixed size clinic and had an amazing human girlfriend. And that girlfriend was none other than the same girl the sisters had their day planned around. Gillian. Jocelyn had accidentally taken him the night before right after he got off work. Dustin just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time and no amount of screams, pounds or begging would stop what was about to happen. 


“This can’t be happening! She’s gonna kill us, isn’t she?” Dustin cried out as he watched in fear as Jocelyn made her way over to her destination. He tried to use his phone to perhaps call Gillian to save him like she had before on more times than he’d care to admit but was stopped when Jocelyn snatched up any way to communicate with the outside world. Phones, watches or anything that the girls thought the micros could use to call out for help. They were trapped with them no matter how hard they fought. 


Dustin along with the rest of the occupants began to break down as Jocelyn reached the place where the sisters and Gillian would begin their workout. And where the micros in the jar would meet their ends. The treadmills. Jocelyn knelt down on the ground as she uncapped the jar and grabbed the first micro who was a scared as hell blonde woman. Jocelyn smiled as she placed her down on the black tread of the machine. Before she could get up and escape the horrible woman, Jocelyn slapped a good amount of black tape on top of her. She struggled a bit as Jocelyn merely smiled down at her, taking some more tape to ensure she wasn’t going anywhere, placing it all around the small woman’s legs to further prevent her from escaping. She then reached for the black lipstick and began to smear it all over what was still visible of the young woman’s body. After careful smearing the black substance on the micro, Jocelyn admired her work and smiled. Even she could barely see the woman on the treadmill which just made the illusion even better. Standing up, now Jocelyn couldn’t even tell that the micro woman was there. She smiled as she looked over at the jar on the floor with her hands on her hips. 


“Who wants to go next?” 


Candis headed into the locker room as she set her bag down on the ground, hearing nothing but the sounds of her own footsteps in the empty locker room. She loved the feeling of being alone in the early mornings even if she hadn’t had one of these days in what felt like years. She took in a deep breath as she walked over to the mirror, putting her hands on the sink as she looked into it. Sighing as she tilted her head down, she wished she was asleep right now. As much as she hated her sister for waking her up so early, it was her own fault. She wanted to go party all night, knowing they had this appointment with Gillian. Not that she’d admit she was wrong to her sister, she’d much rather just forget the argument even happened. She’d rather just relax, workout, burn calories and kill some of the micros they caught. Some Jocelyn was setting up already, others would be tossed inside their shoes while some of the lucky ones would be free of torment from the sisters….and given to the unaware Gillian. Just thinking about it made Candis giggle. The plans they both had for her were exciting to say the least. 


Suddenly, she burped as she felt a small lump ‘climb’ it’s way up her throat. Through all odds, a survivor had made its way out of the stomach that all saw as certain doom. Smiling, Candis coughed up the gross, acid covered woman as she extended her hand to hold the scared survivor. “Well, well, well. One of you actually did it. You survived my stomach. Not many can say they’ve been to a human stomach and come back out unharmed.” Candis spoke to the frightened woman as she was shaking from fear of what Candis would do next. “The stories you could tell to everyone else back in the jars, oh you could write a novel about your time in my belly.”


“Please, whatever lesson I was supposed to learn, I learned it! I promise I did, let me go please!” Ashley was one of the few micros that still saw the humans who lived above them as ‘gods’ and when she was taken by one, she saw it as divine intervention. As a method of testing her faith. That was until she witnessed the others Candis had taken. She prayed and prayed that this girl would release her but then her faith was put to the ultimate test. She along with eleven others were swallowed whole less than thirty minutes ago with only her escaping with gases inside the stomach building up, releasing her from her prison. She was grateful she survived but figured out that this was not a test. Candis wasn’t a god that deserved any worship and this wasn’t a lesson that she needed to learn. To Candis, Ashley was nothing more than a food source that wiggled around in her stomach.


“A lesson? Please tell me you’re not that stupid? Oh my god. Give me one good reason why I shouldn’t just send you back down my throat. Hmm?” Candis had no intentions of letting go of her stomach survivor. Although she wasn’t planning on eating her again. No, she had something different planned for her. “Tell you what, why don’t you...worship me in a new way. This can be your lesson.” With an evil smile, Candis used her right shoe to pull off her left shoe slightly. “If I deem your worship satisfying, I let you go free. No strings attached.” Without even letting Ashely speak, Candis kneeled down and dropped the micro into her shoe, where she brought her foot back into the shoe. Candis sighed out of relief as she felt the wiggling down at her feet already satisfying her sore feet from being on them for hours last night.


“Alright, all the treadmills have them on there. Now, where’s Gillian?” Jocelyn walked into the locker room as she barely heard what her sister was doing before. No doubt she’d used a micro to fill whatever hole she wanted them to fill. Jocelyn just rolled her eyes as she walked behind her, setting her own bag down on the bench as she did so. “Did you still want to do the weights? Not that we have much time to do it.”


“Mhmmm…” Candis thought for a second as she turned around to look at her sister. “We already have a plan for-”


Candis was soon cut off as the guest of honor soon stepped into the locker room. Gillian. Her bright red hair contrasted beautifly on her porcelain skin which had a few freckles dotted across her face. She wore an all blue outfit that seemed to be almost skin tight as she walked over to the sisters who walked over to greet her. “Candis, Jocelyn, glad I could make it. Surprised you’re not out there going at it already. Your mom mentioned you both were avid gym rats, I figured I was going to be catching up to you two.” Gillian smiled sweetly as she welcomed the sisters into a group hug which both of them were a bit iffy on it. 


“Normally yeah but since we had a guest, especially one as beautiful as you.” Jocelyn flirted a bit with Gillian as she tried to steer her away from the bags which still had a jar of micros that Candis brought. If she was anything like the sisters, she had an ear for micros. “You look amazing, I can’t overstate that enough, Gillian. Really.” As much as Jocelyn tried to get a boyfriend, she always did have a slight pension towards girls and Gillian was no different. 


“Thanks, I appreciate the compliments but if you’re expecting something from it, I do have a boyfriend. Sorry.” Jocelyn took her loss with as much grace as she could, rejoining her sister’s side as she waited for her to lead. “Anyway, where were you two thinking of starting?”


“How about some light cardio? A couple miles on the treadmills to start the day off right?” Candis smirked as she headed over to the lockers to lock her and Jocelyn’s bags up. Further sealing the micros that still remained to be used.


“I love that idea! Willing to bet I can beat both of you!”


“You want to wager a bet on that?” Jocelyn asked as she locked her bag up, tossing the now empty jar in as well. “How about...whoever finishes five miles last gives the first a foot massage. Sound like something you’d be up for, Gillian?” Jocelyn leaned in close as she further teased her. “Just don’t be last and don’t let Candis win. I’d hate to see you massaging those things.” Candis headed out of the locker room as she left Jocelyn and Gillian alone for a brief second as they too followed behind. 


“I don’t intend to let either of you win. Something you need to know about me, I go for gold all the time. That’s something my mom taught me.” Jocelyn watched Gillian stretch as she prepared for the run. As subtle as she could, Jocelyn licked her lips as she saw Gillian’s perfect body as she used the bench to stretch her legs, giving the perfect look at her sweet and supel ass. “I’m really going to enjoy one of you giving me the best massage I’ve ever had.” Gillian stood up as she locked eyes with Jocelyn. “Don’t worry, I’m sure my feet won’t smell too bad.” Gillian gently poked Jocelyn’s chest as her heart was racing from just looking at her. 


“Ah well, we’ll see who’s giving who a massage afterwards. Maybe it’ll be you giving me the massage. I imagine your nicely pampered hands won’t be used to such dirty things like my feet.” Jocelyn winked as she gave Gillian the eyes that could only be described as bedroom eyes. “But maybe I’ll end up pampering you. That, I wouldn’t mind.”


“You are persistent aren’t you? I hope this is just friends flirting and not romantic flirting.” Gillian giggled as she looked at Jocelyn, trying to put her down as gently as she could. “Look, if I wasn’t seeing my boyfriend, I would consider…”


“Shh.” Jocelyn soon put her finger on Gillian’s lips as she seductively silenced the assistant. “Don’t tease me anymore than you already are. Now, let’s see who’s the better runner, why don’t we?”


Dustin tried screaming but his voice was absolutely destroyed from him yelling for help while Jocelyn taped him and everyone else in the jar onto the treadmills. His heart was racing as he soon began to hear loud booms of footsteps, femanine laughter and giggles. As much as he tried to break free of the tape that surrounded him, he was just too weak. He hadn’t eaten anything since he was taken so his muscles were fairly weak, although even if he was at his full strength he doubt he could even lift the tape off of one portion of his body. He was trapped no matter how much he tried to wiggle out of it.


Suddenly, Dustin saw three massive shadows come down around him and the other micros around him. He immediately recognized the woman who’d trapped him on this machine along with a stranger who seemed like she was an older copy of the woman who brought him here against his will. Then, his heart suddenly dropped as he heard the all too familiar laughs of the woman he loved. Gillian. As he heard them all laughing, he tried his absolute best to squeeze his way out of the tape but it was still too strong. He soon saw his once gracious and wonderful girlfriend step on to the machine, her white as day shoes becoming all he could see. His heart was racing as she was standing above him, completely unaware he was down at her feet about to be an unwilling participant of her morning workout.


“Gillian! Oh lord please look down! Please!” Dustin cried out but he saw the two strange girls on either side of her handed her a pair of headphones, blocking out any noise he would’ve made. Not that he was loud enough to hear any way. He started to tear up as Gillian started the machine with a slight smile, the same one that he’d fallen for all those months ago. As the machine began to cycle through, Gillian started out slow with her massive and powerful footsteps slamming down on the machine as he was forced down into the machinery beneath the massive woman. He yelled as he was tossed backwards as the tread made its way around back. Dustin could also hear his ‘partner screaming as she too was still alive. He wasn’t sure how long Gillian would be on this machine but he knew this was going to be a long one. In the months they were dating, Gillian would often spend hours just on the treadmill. This made her legs extremely toned and in shape. Now, Dustin was unwillingly tagging along with his girlfriend with no way of being found by her anytime soon. That’s if she ever did.


This cycle went on for an agonizing amount of time with each time Dustin nearly getting stepped on and crushed by Gillian’s massive and sturdy sneakers. The very same  shoes he had bought for her birthday not even a month ago. It seemed as though the universe itself was having the biggest joke it had ever played. He was abducted by a strange woman, taped to a treadmill and now had Gillian, the literal love of his life stomping over him. Almost nailing him with her powerful strides. On one rotation, Dustin was mere millimeters from being crushed under her monumental shoes. His time appeared to slow down as he looked up and saw the massive treads of the shoe. If Gillian was a bit faster or slower, he would’ve been crushed underneath the shoes right then and there.


“You’re slowing down Gillian. Come on, I thought you’d want that massage?” Candis teased as she was already one her second mile while Gillian was on a mile and a half. “What about you, Jocie? It’s like you want to give me a massage.”


“You worry about yourself, Candis. I’m not that far behind.” Jocelyn lord as she looked down at her screen to show she was just about to be on her first mile. 


“Don’t worry, I’m sure my feet won’t smell that much, Jocelyn. You might even like it.” Gillian further teased Jocelyn as she turned up the speed of her machine from five miles per hour to nine. Candis soon followed suit with Jocelyn ‘huffing and puffing’ as she was the weakest runner. Or so it would seem. In high school, she was a great runner and when she graduated, that didn’t change. She could easily smoke both of them in moments but only held back as to make Gillian feel better about herself and to distract her more later.


“I’ll beat you two. Still just…catching up.” Jocelyn pretended to breathe heavier and heavier as she too increased the speed. At this point as well, she hadn’t even bothered to look down at her feet to see how the micros trapped on the machine were doing. She had assumed correctly that she had stomped out the two she had and thought the same for Candis. Though she did like to believe that Gillian still had at least one of her micros still alive. The knowledge that the micro-lover among them was crushing, stepping on and running over the same beings she loved so much, it was almost too much for the love-filled woman. 


Down at Gillian’s swift and rapidly increased steps, it was clear Dustin was not going to last much longer. In his last rotation, he heard a scream and then a distinct crunch coming from the other side of the treadmill. The other person had met their end underneath Gillian’s monstrous steps with Dustin not too far behind as he narrowly missed getting stepped on as Gillian turned the machine even faster. Dustin’s time soon came as he watched Gillian’s shoes slam down on the ground once more before rising with their trajectory lined up exactly where he was heading. There was no escape from this. All he did was shed a single tear as he was soon met with the monumental and astonishingly fast shoe of the woman he loved. His last thoughts before everything went black was that he hoped Gillian didn’t know he was down here. He didn’t exactly know what fate was worse however. The fact that she knew or didn’t. Either way, Dustin went the same way as the others in his jar. Crushed beneath the powerful steps of the mighty women that used them as nothing more than pawns to fuel their cruel games.


“And that’s…five miles!” Gillian yelled as she slowed down the machine before she hopped off, nearly drenched in sweat as she watched Candis follow close behind as she too was exhausted. “Told you I could beat you. Both of you.” GIllian walked over to Jocelyn’s machine as she was not too far behind from finishing her five. Gillian and Candis might have been soaked with sweat but Jocelyn was almost completely dry which caught the red heads attention. It was as if she wanted to lose. 


“Josie, how much more you got, slow poke?” Candis heaved out as she looked at her sister. “Eh, either way you’re giving Gillian her massage so it doesn’t really matter. Hurry up girly, I’m sure Gillian is waiting for that massage.” The pair watched as Jocelyn slowed her machine down as she hopped off as she looked at Gillian with her signature ’baby doll’ eyes as she looked deep in her target. 


“Mmm, the massage. Come on Gillian. A bet is a bet and I am a woman of her word. Sit down and I’ll give you the best massage you could ever hope to get.” Jocelyn put her hands on Gillian’s shoulders as she gestured her into sitting down on the ground as she followed close behind. “Let me see those feet of yours.” Jocelyn watched as the red head obliged in her request as she was soon given the shoes. Without wasting too much time admiring Gillian’s soft and supple legs, Jocelyn began to untie the laces as she locked eyes with her. Graciously, Jocelyn pulled the pair of sneakers off Gillian’s feet as she tossed them behind the red head. Before her now was the socked feet of the girl she was admiring and teasing since she had arrived. She grasped them carefully as she felt the warmth and sweat that her feet were giving off. The stench certainly wasn’t sweet but it wasn’t the absolute worst thing Jocelyn had smelled before. 


Gillian leaned back as she felt Jocelyn’s hands rubbing her feet, she was exhausted and sore from the miles she’d run. She flipped her hair as she leaned back all the way on the floor as she still felt Jocelyn gently massaging her sore feet. “You know, it’s almost as if you wanted this punishment. Oh that’s not the right word I’d use to describe this for you. It’s like a reward for you isn’t it?”


Jocelyn merely cooed as she then stripped off the socks off of Gillian’s feet, exposing them to the cool open air. Her toes went unpainted but they were still breathtaking as Jocelyn braced both of her hands around one of her feet, squeezing it as Gillian moaned as clearly Jocelyn had hit a spot that was begging to be relieved. “Mmm, what can I say? You’re a gorgeous looking woman, with incredible feet by the way. Maybe I did lose on purpose, maybe I didn’t. Does it matter? You seem to be enjoying yourself so why question it?” Jocelyn continued to massage Gillian’s foot as she looked up to see Candis reaching for the sneakers she tossed off a few moments ago. As Candis gently reached for the discarded running shoes, she enunciated the words ‘keep her busy’ as she headed back into the locker room. Jocelyn simply nodded as she struck up a conversation that she knew would get Gillian to talk as long as she wanted. “So, a boyfriend? Must be a lucky guy to snag someone like you. What’s his name again?”


“Dustin, oh you two should definitely meet. He’s literally the cutest guy, if you don’t mind that he’s a little bit shorter than us. He’s a micro and I couldn’t be happier to have him.” Gillian as well as Jocelyn were completely unaware that Dustin was crushed not even five minutes ago under the very feet Jocelyn was massaging. Perhaps if Jocelyn knew who she’d trapped, she’d be excited. But alas she didn’t and assumed that Gillian’s boyfriend was some random micro she’d never meet. “Oh he’s the light of my world.”


“Really, a micro? A girl of your umm standing dating a micro?” Just hearing that Gillian was spoken for was hard enough for Jocelyn but knowing she was taken by a micro? The same things her and her family kill near religiously? It was almost inconceivable that Gillian or anyone would actually think to have a micro as their significant other. For Jocelyn and her family, that just didn’t seem remotely possible. “No offense. I’m just a little surprised.” Jocelyn continued to massage Gillian’s foot as she got more and more intimate with it. She felt every wrinkle and muscle movement going on beneath the skin of the ginger beauty.


“Oh no, you’re good. We get it a lot when we’re together. He’s super small and I’m super big to him. I don’t know, maybe that’s what makes us have a stronger bond.” Gillian sat up as she locked eyes with Jocelyn who was still happily massaging her foot. “You probably should switch feet, don’t you think? That one might be good.”


“Maybe, I’m just so amazed by these feet of yours. They look so perfect. I hope your boyfriend treats them everyday. I imagine he must spoil you and your feet. Must be quite the lucky lady.” Jocelyn said as she brought Gillian’s foot closer to her face as she just wanted her to drop the idiot micro that she was dating. “Does Dustin ever give you massages like this?”


Gillian lowered her head as she tried to avoid eye contact with Jocelyn. “No, not really. He says he loves every part of me but he avoids my feet like the plague. I wish he was more like…more like you I guess?”


“Like me? What, do you want someone to massage your feet everyday? Maybe, worship you like the queen you are?” Jocelyn leaned in closer to Gillian’s toes as she opened her mouth and proceeded to begin sucking on her big toe. To Jocelyn’s surprise, Gillian didn’t freak out, scream or get weirded out by this strange display of affection. In fact, quite the opposite. Jocelyn looked at Gillian’s face to see that she was red from embarrassment or the fact she was turned on. She was breathing heavily as Jocelyn opened her mouth further to allow the other toes that were left out into the fold. 


“Mmmm…I can definitely see this being a thing we can do more.” Gillian’s voice was heavenly to Jocelyn as she removed her toes from her mouth to look at the prize she’d reigned in. “I didn’t think I was ready to move on from…Dustin. Do you think after this, you want to get something to eat? Just you and me?”


“Of course. As long as you don’t have me eat off your toes.” Jocelyn laughed as she saw Candis in the background, working near the weights. Just a few more minutes and round two would begin for Gillian. “Or you should do that. If you think worshipping your gorgeous feet is worth it.”


As Candis reached the locker room with Gillian’s old and discarded shoes, she knew what she wanted to do with these nasty things. Reaching inside her locker and into her gym bag, she reached for the remaining jars of micros trapped inside. Still sweating, she knew the stench of her feet would be enough to kill almost any micro she threw inside of them. By now, she imagined the girl she sent down to her shoes for escaping her stomach was nothing more than paste but she did learn a lesson from her mother last week. Kicking off her shoe, she started examining it to see any signs of life. In the center of her shoe was nothing more than a black stain in the shape of a person. Candis smirked as she then turned her attention over to the small jar of terrified micros and the shoes of the girl they were toying with.


“Let’s see, let’s see. Who wants to be nothing more than insoles? Hmm?” Candis opened the plastic jar as she reached in to grab two traumatized men and one equally scared woman. They were screaming, begging and pleading for Candis to release them but she paid them no mind as she kneeled in front of the bench where she placed the horrid smelling shoes. Though she knew her sister had the ‘worst of it’ by massaging the very feet that made this stench, Candis coughed a bit as she brought the two men directly above one of the shoes before dropping them inside with no remorse. Candis watched with absolute glee as both men tried to hold their breath for as long as possible before the fresh air in their lungs ran out and they too began cough from the smell that was even more potent at their size. Candis loved watching them panic but the fun wasn’t over just yet as she still had one contestant remaining in her hand. She looked at the petrified woman who was realizing too late where she was going.


“Hope you like being alone, I’d rather not use any more of you for this. I have other plans for them.” Candis dropped the screaming woman as she reached into the bag once more. She reached in, past her change of clothes and found the very same tape Jocelyn used to ensnare their victims on the treadmills. Now, she used it to keep the micros from escaping Gillian’s shoes prematurely. Making sure they didn’t have the chance to scream out for help, Candis pressed them down into the still wet insole of the shoe before she slapped back tape on each of them. “That should keep you all nice and secure until the real fun starts. Hope you like the smell of feet, if you don’t you’re kinda outta luck here.” Candis tossed the shoes into her locker along with the gym bag while reaching for their water cups. Candis knew Gillian would be dying of thirst after the run they just finished so what better way to rehydrate than with a protein shake with some added protein in the form of still kicking micros. 


Candis reached into the jar as she grabbed three more and dropped in each already mixed drink. All three of them panicked as she put the tops on each of the cups with only one of them catching her eye before she enclosed his cup. He looked so familiar yet Candis couldn’t figure it out. That was, until he started to yell and plead to her.


“Candis! Please let me go, you know me! We went to high school together! It’s Frederick! Please, don’t do this! You’re better than this!” Frederick was Candis’ former friend from high school and was actually supposed to be her first victim but due to some misguided love attempt from the poor micro, Candis didn’t have the heart to kill him at that very moment. But now that was almost twenty three, with hundreds of micro bodies to her name, she felt less inclined to hear him out but still, she humored him a bit.


“Oh Freddy! How did you get in there?” Candis groaned internally as Frederick seemed to cheer up as he swam to keep his head above the water. “I’m so sorry I must’ve got you mixed up with some other dumb idiot who got caught up in something he didn’t understand.” Candis focused on the bottle Frederick was in as she put the other two on the bench. “Fred, you’re going to die today whether you like it or not.” Candis saw his face turn from joy to pure terror as she put the lid on the cup, groaning in absolute disgust. “I’d drink you right now but you’d be bitter as fuck for my tastes. Besides, you always did say you wanted to be a part of something bigger than yourself. This is your chance.”


Candis set everything in the locker room up as she grabbed the last jar the sisters brought and headed out onto the floor. Heading over to the weights, Candis saw her sister not only still massaging Gillian’s feet but also licking them as well. She knew her sister was interested in their toy for today but not like this. Candis just remained focused on her objective in hiding more micros throughout the gym for them all to kill. She first headed over to the three reverse fly machines just waiting for them to be used. Still having the tape on her, Candis uncapped the lid of the jar as she dumped one scared micro onto her palm as she planted them onto the seat of the machine. It’s black vinyl material made it perfect for the plan she had in mind.


Repeating the same process her sister did with the treadmills, Candis taped two micros per seat, hiding their bodies with the tape and using the black lipstick to cover their faces. Candis smiled with glee as she blew them a kiss as she headed back into the locker room to grab Gillian’s shoes along with the three cups. Her job was done, all that was left was just sit back, enjoy her workout with her sister and Gillian.


“You know, I wasn’t sure I’d like getting my feet pampered like this. But..after this I don’t think I’ll be able to go back. God, I wish we could do this more.” Gillian’s words were soft and sweet as Jocelyn was now licking each gap of her toes sensually, taking care to soothe her as best she could. “You’re like the best person I’ve ever had to pamper my feet.”


“What, is this normal for you? A girl suckling on your toes?” Jocelyn giggled a bit as she rubbed her hands onto Gillian’s exposed legs, sending waves of pleasure around her body. “I could lick your toes all day if I could. Your skin is sweet, warm and oh so welcoming.”


“What’s stopping you? Hmm?” Gillian sat up as both girls locked eyes with one another. “We should do this more often, Jocelyn. I’m going to be honest here when I say Dustin and I…are drifting apart. I’m pretty sure we’re not gonna last, as much as I’d want it to.” Gillian brought her feet away from Jocelyn’s lips as she got closer to her. “I do love the way you lick my feet, suck my toes and everything. I’ll give Dustin a call later, say something to him. Maybe he feels the same way.”


“Oh wow, I didn’t expect that from you. I guess I made a convincing argument?” Jocelyn reached for Gillian’s socks as she saw Candis stepping back out of the locker room. “Are you relaxed enough for round two?” Gillian just giggled, handing over her feet as Jocelyn put her socks back on to the feet that were nearly drenched in her salvia. 


“Only if you are. What are we doing next?” Gillian wiggled her toes in her socks as she stood up, bringing up Jocelyn in tandem with the two holding hands still locking eyes. 


“We’re doing shoulders.” Candis walked right behind them as they both separated their hands as they both tried not to look guilty. “I thought you two could use some juice. Especially you Jocelyn.” Candis handed both of them a bottle while keeping one for herself. “To workouts!” Candis lifted her cup in the air in a toast as she waited for the two to speak up.


“To friends!” 


“To protein!” Jocelyn said as she opened up her bottle slightly to see a floating micro in her juice. Smiling, she looked at her sister who winked at her as she began to down her bottle. Looking over at Gillian, she too was beginning to down the juice. Smiling deviously, she not only made Gillian fall for her, run over a few micros on the treadmill but now, she was getting Gillian to send a very unfortunate micro down to the worst place in the human body you could send a micro. The stomach. And with the appetite Gillian had made after skipping breakfast just to be here on time, she was no doubt starving.


Frederick screamed as he saw the light open once more. After being dropped in this container by his once best friend Candis, he knew he was screwed beyond measure. As much as he begged and pleaded to be let out, there was nothing he could do. Through the exhaustion, he saw her. A ginger haired woman who was now either his saving grace or his actual doom. He just had to hope and pray that she was the former rather than the latter but knowing his luck, she was going to be his end. As much screaming and yelling he did, it was all on deaf ears as he saw the massive cave open up, blackening the surroundings as Fredrick screamed once more as his environment was tilted as the liquid was soon sucked into the cave. Swimming as fast as he could, Frederick fought all he could until it was too late. The massive cave enveloped him as blackness surrounded him. He was about to be swallowed with no way of figuring out how to escape. Fredrick screamed as he was pushed further down the throat of the woman. With one last gush of liquid, Frederick was sent down into the depths of the unaware Gillian. His only crime was the same for all the sister’s micros; at the wrong place at the wrong time.


“Ah, that’s just what I needed. That really hit the spot.” Gillian smiled as she drank more of the protein juice, downing nearly the whole bottle as the two sisters just watched the red heads throat bulge with the liquid traveling down to her stomach. “What? Is there something on my face?”


“Nothing. Come on, you had your fill, right?” Jocelyn got on her knees as she handed Gillian her shoes, noticing the micros taped to the insides of the shoes. “Here, let me help you with getting those on.” Jocelyn was handed Gillian’s foot once more as she began to slide the still wet foot into the shoe, ignoring the tiny screams as she slid them into the shoe. 


“Thanks Jocie. You know, my shoes feel a lot more comfortable. I guess it’s thanks to your amazing massage work. Candis, you should definitely ask Jocelyn for a massage or two. She’ll make you feel amazing.” Gillian jumped around the gym floor, instantly crushing the micros that were in her shoes leaving little behind. “Take it from someone who was really hesitant to do it.”


“Oh trust me, I will.” The group then began to head to their next workout over on the other end of the gym, leaving behind the complete massacre they left at the treadmills. “Jocelyn, you should totally give me the exact same massage you gave Gillian. Licking and all.” Candis looked at her younger sister as she began to gag from sheer disgust.


“You couldn’t pay me enough to get anywhere near those things. I wouldn’t last a second sniffing those..things.” Joceyln tried to keep her disgust to herself but she gagged from the mere thought of getting anywhere near those disgusting things her sister called feet. In doing so, she did expose herself to Gillian who reacted with a laugh as she looked on at Jocelyn with love and care. “But for you Gillian, anything.” Jocelyn stepped up to the shoulder machines all in a triangle formation facing one another. Without a care in the world, she sat down not even paying much attention to what or really who was taped to the seat beneath her round bottom. 


Penelope screamed as much as she could but it was no use. To her left, she saw three human women making their way to where she was trapped, one of whom was the one who brought her and her fellow micros to their deaths here on the vinyl seats of the massive machines. Penelope used all of her strength to break the bonds that kept her in place but like the others before her, she could do nothing to escape her impending doom. Penelope just yelled out in pure and unadulterated horror as Jocelyn’s round mountains came crashing down onto her, silencing her voice from the rest of the world. Penelope was completely surrounded by the mounds of flesh with no easy way out. The sweat covered mounds of flesh made her body begin to morph into the vinyl as more pressure was added suddenly and without warning. Penelope screamed out as loud as she could as she began to lose consciousness. Seconds later, her body burst out like a grape leaving nothing more than a red paste underneath Jocelyn’s smooth rear.

 

“I guess we could work on our shoulders for a bit.” Gillian said as she too sat down along with Candis as all three started their workouts. The sister looked at one another with smiles as their mission was a stunning success. Gillian, if she liked it or not, had become a micro killer. The lover of all micros had kills from her feet, stomach and now her ass. It couldn’t have gone any smoother.

Chapter End Notes:

That was a long one! I didn't plan it to be this long but I do hope everyone enjoyed it! I did model 'Gillian' off one of the main characters of Taking the Bus, Marleigh! So if you ever wanted to see what Marleigh would seem like when she's ending micros, Gillian is the next best thing. 

 

Oh, before I forget, the next chapter will have a lot more connections to this series sister story, Taking the Bus and will have more than a few spoilers in it so be for warned!